[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgesg/ - Weekend Elder Scrolls Lore General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 390
Thread images: 66

File: 2017-02-10 09.12.58.jpg (261KB, 639x647px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-10 09.12.58.jpg
261KB, 639x647px
Redguard Memospore Edition

>Tabletop/P&P RPGs
[UESRPG - P&P RPG] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pTgTN2aJUoY95JtquowagfUJLL7tCQYhzJKcCAcbvio/edit?usp=sharing
[Scrollhammer - Tabletop Wargame] http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Scrollhammer_2nd_Edition
Discussion in #Scrollhammer (irc.thisisnotatrueending.com (port 6667))

>Lore Resources
[The Imperial Library] http://www.imperial-library.info/
[/r/teslore] http://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/
[UESP/Lore] http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
[Pocket Guide to the Lore] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtsWXZKVqB4Q825_SwINY6z4_9NaGknXgeOknOCDuCU/edit
[Elder Lore Podcast] http://www.elderlore.wordpress.com/
[How to Become a Lore Buff] http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1112211-how-to-become-a-lore-buff/

>General Rules
This is NOT /tesg/ minus waifus, so behave properly.
Keep the squabbling to a minimum.
No waifus/husbandos

Previous kalpa: >>51557981
>>
Winterhold College is not OSHA approved.
>>
>>51661020
What makes you say that?
>>
>>51661103
No guardrails.
>>
>>51661103
have you SEEN that bridge?
>>
>>51661127
Only on a five foot stretch of walkway, and besides, it's not like they planned for the rest of Winterhold to collapse into the sea.
>>
>>51661175
that shit happened decades ago and none of the mages could be bothered to fix that bridge

true nords would have appreciated the value of safe infrastructure and rebuilt it within days
>>
>>51661218
I'm sure it's fine. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>51661259
is there a Tamriel equivalent to Humpty-Dumpty?
>>
>>51661278
Probably some kind of silly guar
>>
>>51661295
>some kind of silly guar
Why is the first thing I think of one of Curio's plays?
>>
>>51661278
Well, it's in Skyrim, so, a drunken Nord? Although I don't know why a Nord would want to have anything to do with a building full of magic users, drunk or not.
>>
File: 1468511220344.jpg (110KB, 625x571px) Image search: [Google]
1468511220344.jpg
110KB, 625x571px
>>51661218
>wizards
>caring if a few dumb plebs who can't even levitate fall off a bridge
Levitation is basic Mysticism, get your head out of the dirt and buy a scroll if you're that scared of gravity.
>>
>>51661337
>a drunken nord decided to kill some magic wielding milk drinkers
>he fell because wizards don't care for infrastructure

what a story
>>
>>51661278
Lyg
>>
File: WIZARDS.png (10KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
WIZARDS.png
10KB, 200x233px
>>51661360
>>
>>51661218
I'm pretty sure it remained unfixed because after the collapse the Nords refused to do much to fix the place at all, refused to give funding for reconstruction, and just sat around in meadhalls refusing to do anything going "muh past" despite Winterhold being a Nordic institution (dating back to since the days of King Olaf).

The mages, meanwhile due to the lack of new ideas and people coming in couldn't be bothered to take the time to drum up extra effort and revenue out of the budget to fix the bridge, and figured if the Birds weren't going to care about them, then they'll just sit around and not care either.

Then, to make matters worse, both the War and the Civil War have now made collecting tax revenue sodding impossible, so they couldn't do it even if they wanted.
Thanks Ulric.
>>
>>51661515
Fukken Stormcloaks
>>
>>51660591
Does any source say St. Alessia's hair color?
>>
>>51661578
No, but it was probably brown or black.
>>
Reminder that Nords are the Kangzposters of Tamriel
>>
>>51661621
Talos was a nord!

Don't believe it? Do your research!
>>
>>51661613
That one paintbrush was black, IIRC
>>
File: alessia.jpg (214KB, 517x1073px) Image search: [Google]
alessia.jpg
214KB, 517x1073px
>>51661578
There are no real descriptions of how Alessia looked.
This is supposedly a statue of her, but we cant really be sure of how accurate of a depiction it is.
and honestly, I'd rather hope it's not an accurate depiction.
>>
>>51661656
Are you thinking of Dibella?
>>
>>51661357
Whoa, man

Levitation is a federal crime, you know
They may be wizards, but they're not all criminals
That's kinda racist, dude
>>
>>51661673
DERP, yes
>>
>>51661676
What about Slowfall then, or is that also Dunmer only as well?
>>
Is it a little weird how the game that got rid of Mysticism as its own spell school actually had the Psijics take a direct hand in the Mage questline?

>>51661664
Faces were not exactly Oblivion's Strongsuit, that strongsuit was cities.
>>
>>51661621
I think that title goes to Colovians who fall more along the lines of WE WUZ NORDS N SHIT
>>
>>51661633
Talos was a Breton, a Colovian, and the undead ash-ghost of a Nord smashed together through mantling
>>
>>51661724
What evidence is there to back that the "Threefold Mangod" is more likely than the Atmoran Nord?
>>
>>51661739
The Underking existing.
>>
>>51661712
you have it in reverse, it's the Nords who keep trying to claim the Colovians, since the Colovians were the backbone of the three greatest empires in Tamriel, while the Nords have always been warmongering axedraggers who can barely form a single kingdom for more than a generation on their own. Just so Nords can be like "we win emprahs an sheet"
>>
>>51661751
The Atmorans actually founded the first empire.
>>
>>51661703
slowfall would still make you fall, and the bottom of that bridge is filled with snow trolls and other beasts.
>>
>>51661768
It gives you time to prepare for the trolls, beasts, and bear traps meant to keep the beasts away.
>>
>>51661739
The fact that Tiber was never from Atmora, that he was recorded as being Hjalti from Alcaire before being crowned Talos after Hrol'Dan, the fact that they celebrate his birth as a holiday in Alcaire to this day, the fact he didn't ascend to godhood until the Underking got hold of the Totem during the Warp in the West, and the fact that nearly all of the emperors of Tiber's direct line were either Breton or Colovian
>>
>>51661757
>Alessia
>Atmoran
And this is why everyone else thinks you Nords are illiterate and uneducated
>>
Do Orcs interbreed often? Racial Phylogeny mentions it was shameful for orcs to impregnate or be impregnated by another race, but doesn't mention that for other interracial couplings.
>>
>>51661798
Also: people stopped coming from Atmora way before Hjalti was born. The ghost in Hrol'Dan that HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED HROL'DAN = KING HROL mistakes you for Hjalti mentions their training in Alcaire.
>>
>>51661515
>The mages' college quest does not involve meaningfully improving the mages' college whatsoever
BETHESDA!

I assumed, while playing, that after the eye of magus stuff was over you'd have to go to every court wizard in Skyrim to get support to improve the college and winterhold itself, sorta a reverse of the mages' guild quest in Oblivion, and that this would lead to you being elected as the new Chancellor after the current one inevitably died.
This was, obviously, not the case. But I'm surprised there's never been a mod for it. Maybe the "going around getting support for the college" thing would be complicated too much by the civil war.
>>
>>51661751
No, anon, Colovians are fucking giant Nordaboos. This is entry level lore.
>>
>>51661808
I didn't say "the first Cyrodiilic empire." I said "the first empire, as in, http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:First_Empire_of_the_Nords
>>
>>51661815
I'm not sure what you're asking here
>>
>>51661832
>But I'm surprised there's never been a mod for it.
There is a mod that completely renovates the college from the ground up, and allows you to use magic to fix the bridge, if you so choose.

Also adds a greenhouse, remakes every room, and a million other stuff

You can also choose to doff the title of Archmage, and let Tolfdir have the job instead
>>
>>51661815
That's because it's not generally that shameful. It's considered a bit off, and Dunmer get their panties in a twist (to their discredit, I love me some Dunmer ladies) but generally man/mer relationships don't get you laughed out of town
>>
>>51661856
He wants to know if his orc waifu being a breeder slut is lore friendly.

It is.
>>
>>51661832
Don't most of the court wizards stay on even after their Jarls have been deposed?
>>
>>51661815
Depends on the type of Orc
Orcs from a Stronghold? Probably not. Imperial Citizen Orcs? Probably.
Orsinians? Maybe, they do tend to act a lot like Bretons, so I imagine they would breed with them to
>>
File: EEEEeEEEEeeeE.jpg (19KB, 705x417px) Image search: [Google]
EEEEeEEEEeeeE.jpg
19KB, 705x417px
>>51661863
>Brelyna actually looks rather cute with those huge purple eyes
>remove the hood
>that colossal fivehead
>>
>>51661875
Huh.

>>51661863
On one hand, my scientific curiosity really wants to know what the various half x/half x would look like, but on the other, it would be a heinous violation of my healer oath to force a coupling. I wonder if I could find some volunteers?
>>
File: viveczizek.jpg (34KB, 379x360px) Image search: [Google]
viveczizek.jpg
34KB, 379x360px
I like it when the OP image sparks discussion
>>
>>51661895
Orsinium is basically orcs trying to be Bretons?
>>
>>51661578
in my headcanon she's a fiery redhead
>>
>>51661887
It's not like you're going to pick up a court wizard off the street, this isn't High Rock.
>>
>>51661906
Usually it's not that hard to figure out. Most half orcs would be greenish with a bit of the other race's skin tone, and probably a smaller mouth. Half khajiit are the trick, though, they'd look elven and humanoid. Probably a bit like catgirls.

Do you think we'll see akavir in a future game?
>>
>>51661921
besides, most court wizards give no fuck about the political inclination of their jarls.

for most of them it's like the civil war never happened in the first place
>>
>majority of cataclysmically devastating events caused by mages
>they represent a minority of the population
Hmmm
>>
>>51661938
Half-Khajiit would be tricky, because then the moons get involved.
>>
>>51661906
How would male orcs even kiss other people? Seems like the tusks would get in the way.
>>
>>51661967
>>
>>51662035
fuck posted by accident

anyway, what are cataclysmic events caused by mages?

the shitstorm at winterhold wasn't caused by mages, there's no evidence.

the red year was just a volcano going off.

the vivec meteor thing was not caused by vivec, it was temporarily stopped by him.

the marukhati selective thing, well, it wasn't really a devastating event, just a bizarre one.
>>
>>51661967
Was the Collapse of Winterhold even causes by mages? I'm unsure if it was ever confirmed it not

Personally, my money is on Dreugh or those Ice Demons from Akavir
>>
>>51662056
Yokuda sinking might have been caused by filthy wizards as much as it may have been caused by yokudas just loving cutting shit way too much.
>>
>>51662079
>implying it wasn't the fault of those filthy left-handed elves
>>
>>51662025
I'm sure they'd figure something out
>>
>>51661895
I thought Bretons hated Orsinium.
>>
>>51662025
Heavy open mouth tongue wrestling
>>
>>51662134
They do, but they also like business and politics, and Gortwog did his damnest to make Orsinium competitive enough at it
>>
>>51661798
>>51661824
>Hrol'Dan
I thought it was just Hroldan?
>>
>>51662079
So we are agreed the yokudans invented circumcision
>>
>>51662170
>breton girls and guys get horny from numbers and words
>>
>>51661906
Actually they usually have the race of the mother. It takes several, several, and then a few more generations of interbreeding before they start looking like any kind of halfie
>>
>>51662206
So, LOTS of volunteers then?
>>
>>51662175
It was originally Hrol'Dan, and was a great stronghold held by the Reachmen

After it got smashed by Whulfarth aiding Hjalti, it was left to ruin, and the memory of it gradually degraded, until people just started calling then place Hroldan
>>
>>51662221
Yes brother....We will need lots of volunteers....

I VOLUNTEER FOR THE DUNMER PORTION OF THE PROGRAM
>>
>>51662245
So speaking as a male orsimer, anyone want to do this>>51662154 ?
>>
>>51662254
I say we commission research on the subject from Ungulatr
>>
>>51661897
I married her in-game and discovered this to my horror when I handed her a powerful circlet.

I presume we couple with her hood on, as is my perogative as archmage.
>>
>>51662395
Is there a console command to force her to get a less disgusting haircut?
>>
Something something lore Kirkbride

Thoughts?
>>
>>51663198
either gibberish or stupid
>>
>>51663198
>>51663210
Slightly in relation to this. I find it really interesting how TES manifests itself extremely differently to everyone. I don't think that many game series manage to do that. Really speaks volumes about the depth of the world.

Like, to me, Kirkbride and Kuhlmann, and their general view of the world and lore and worldbuilding is really the pinpoint. Just go back to their pitch for a pirate game set in Jupiter where bone meal eating cannibalistic people ride air-whales. Shit's cool. And that turned out to morph into Morrowind. But it's that whole alien and obscure feel that makes the series for me. Then, to others, it's something completely different. This even going to such extremes as fanatical Lefaynists and their bland D&D vibed feel of TES. Anti-Everything-Post-Daggerfall. You know, some people really try to find reason and logic in the series. They apply real world concepts. To some it's mostly a world of crazy mythology. A gallery of strange metaphysics that people try to figure out by theorizing and connecting the dots. Wonderful shit.
>>
>>51663481
kirkbride needs grounding, or it just turns to absolute gibberish.

Morrowind is what happens when people take Kirkbride's ideas with a healthy grain of salt. An alien world that isn't alien just to be pointlessly bizarre.
>>
>>51662056
The Oblivion Crisis
>>
>>51663605
hey that was so long ago who cares about that huh

let bygones be bygones
>>
>>51663600
The 36 Lessons are pure, unadulterated MK. Morrowind works because the design philosophies of each developer are tempered by the rest, but it's not a one way street. You might as well be saying the same of everyone who worked on it, "oh, x dev needs y aspect, or it becomes z."

>Kurt needs metaphysics in addition to his work, or it becomes bland

See: Skyrim.
>>
>>51663683
well, we were talking about Kirkbride, but I don't disagree with that assessment.

Solstheim is proof that, if Bethesda wants to, they can put some interesting metaphysics stuff in their newer games, but they're probably afraid of scaring away more casual players.
>>
>>51663753
The thing about Skyrim is that even though it's the first TES game since Redguard to not directly credit MK (even though I think he was hired during the development of Daggerfall and might have done minor spritework on it?), it's still operating mostly on his previous work and ideas. Plot elements such as the Great War, the Thalmor, the Aldmeri Dominion and the White-Gold Concordat, then concepts like the Thu'um, the Greybeards, High Hrothgar, Talos, Alduin and Sovngarde, even little things like swirls being painted onto cows are all MK. And that's not even counting the guy who directly quotes the Many Headed Talos.

That's mostly tangential, though.
>>
>>51663843
Oh, and the Red Year. That was also MK.
>>
>>51663843
Many Headed Talos is the Breton+Underking+Colovian thing?
>>
>>51664078
It's an allusion to it, yes. The MHT is the text about how Talos used his Thu'um to change the climate of Cyrodiil. You might be referring to the Arcturian Heresy, though, a book (by MK) which first appears in Morrowind and which is the source of the hypostatic Talos concept. This can also be seen in the sermons, where Vivec describes Talos as "the two-headed king, because he contained multitudes."
>>
File: Language Map.png (41KB, 1204x650px) Image search: [Google]
Language Map.png
41KB, 1204x650px
I've done a bit more work on the map but not much due to work.
The various gray colours on the borders of Cyrodiil represent isolated Nedic languages. The yellow in High Rock represents the language of the local Mer while the yellow in Cyrodiil and Valenwood shows speakers of the Ayleid dialects. All of these will be added elsewhere too. I've also started working on the Imga (brown parts in Valenwood).
>>
Why would an avatar of Lorkhan be blessed by Akatosh?

I thought their mutual hatred was the baseline for every conflict in Nirn since Convention.
>>
>>51662170
How does being good at business and politics convince a snooty Breton to marry and boink a bestial orc?
>>
>>51664552
According to orthodox Aldmeri belief structures, yes. But that's just one of many perspectives.

Think about why Akatosh is.
>>
>>51664587
are you saying that Auri-el wouldn't bless dragonborns?
>>
>>51664600
Auri-el ain't Akatosh.
>>
>>51664552
Akatosh =\= Auriel (to some extent)
>>
>>51664606
and imperial Akatosh(that presumably blesses dragonborns) isn't the same Aka the Aldmeris believe in.
>>
>>51664622
Yeah, that's correct. The Imperial Akatosh is an Alessian syncretism between Meric and Atmoran faiths.
>>
File: 1486431839656.jpg (560KB, 2545x942px) Image search: [Google]
1486431839656.jpg
560KB, 2545x942px
did we ever figure out what this was all about?
>>
>>51664560
Huge tracts of land or important connection to a mining conglomerate
>>
>>51665433
Would a Breton lord really be willing to give his daughter to Orcius Meatpounder just for some orcish made armour?
>>
>>51665433
Sounds dubious, it feels to me like Bretons would be the ones owning those in the first place, with the Orcs being isolated in hidden valleys and high up, after being driven off from valuable land.
>>
>>51665106
I don't have an answer for you, but they look more like company branding to me.
>>
File: magesguilds.png (672KB, 1008x512px) Image search: [Google]
magesguilds.png
672KB, 1008x512px
>>51664522
this is all headcanon, right?

still cool
>>
>>51665964
It is, yes. In my Tamriel, they don't all speak Tamrielic (in fact, even Colovians and Nibeneans speak two - mutually inteligible, sure, but still different - languages, with Tamrielic being their lingua franca) and Nedes and Ayleids live on.
>>
>>51660591

So what's the relation between tonal architecture, the thu'um, and sword singing?
>>
>>51666307
Same theory, different practice.
Gross oversimplification.
>>
>>51666307
Shin son, you asked this before, gonna minute to find the answer I gave you then
>>
>>51666307
>that gif
I don't think fire breath literally comes from your throat and goes trough your mouth, like in classic fantasy. The sound one makes turns into fire, or whatever effect the shout has, after it leaves your mouth.
>>
>>51665496
>implying breton men don't love being snu snud by orcish musclegirls
>implying breton girls don't love being ravished and dominated by a big burly orc
>>
>>51666307
>>51667221
>repostan this
The world is a song
Played to the tune
Of the Doom Drum
Sharmat thinks himself older
But he is no conductor
Nor the Star
But a crumbled clarinet
Being slammed against the drum
By a deaf fish

Dragons enter in tempos and base
And Aka plays with
Time signatures
With their literal chanting
And oral rhythm poetry
Altering how the song is
Interpreted

Yokuda sing a melody
Their fluting songs
Cut high through the song
The world is the song
And the fluting a sword
Join in great enough chorus
And out sing the mountain
And put the island to shame
With the orichalc tuning fork
Making way to be heard

Dwemer attempt at harmony
They resonate with
The song of bones
Bit they despise their part
And wish to become the melody
They create counter melodies
And misinterpreted harmonies
They try to reshape the song
To suit a loveless perspective
The Song of the Drum
Is a love sonnet
And the Walking Tower-God
Seeks to silence the song
By breaking the instrument
That it's skin may not hear the finale.

And the Ape dances
But is not a performer
But a critic
Becomes dissatisfied in the song
Ties cowbells to his wrists
Creates his Theremin Pillar
To cancels his least likes instruments
But his music box shatters
The audience is left deaf
Until the Song of the Drum
Cuts through.

We are all dreaming
All locked in the theater
As the song is conducted
By the sleeping conductor
Doom Drum maintains his beat
That he be elect as the new conductor
The instruments are made
From the bones of the earth
The musicians are blind to the stage
The audience is mostly a dream
The wings of the stage are booked
With retired performers,
holed in curtains
And the sneering drop outs
Throwing tomatoes at the band

>cont.
>>
File: VivecSermon3.jpg (87KB, 549x399px) Image search: [Google]
VivecSermon3.jpg
87KB, 549x399px
>>51667479
Performers are blind
But not in the eye
But through a thick blindfold
That they may focus on the song
Many who see again, lose the song
And leave for the exit
Forgotten by the theater
Other see the sheet music
Crafted of starlight and splendor
And use it as a guide
To annotate the score
And suggest them to the players
And occasionally poor milk
Into the tuba
But must still to play himself

The song has many acts
Doom Drum starts them
Tusk plays the bridge
And so each act continues
With some rhythms left from the last
And some to be in the next
All to the beat of the Doom Drum
Until the conductor is exuent
And the conductor remains
For the next band to gather
For a new song to play.

AE ALTADOON LORKHN GHARTOK!
AMARANTH AE CHIM ANU!
>>
Since /tesg/ is dead with no lorefags, here's a couple mod info requests:

Are there any mods that make mehrunes' razor more appropriately powerful? Specifically, with it's ability to somehow transform its victims into entirely new creations.

And does anyone know what mod it is that plays a huge suspensful sound when you leave the college, while shaking your screen? I get the feeling I just experienced a quest hook, but nothing is happening.
>>
>>51667499
>>51667479

Is this one of the 36 sermons?

I can't find the source.
>>
>>51667983
Its not
Its a little something I came up with on my own.
Hence the blind fish joke
>>
>>51660591

Here's a question I've never found the answer to - are soul gems actual gems you dig up, or something created artificially?
>>
>>51668103
Actual gems, though post-processing is potential.
>>
>>51668103
You can mine soul gems from geode veins in Blackreach.
>>
>>51666307
It's all sound.
And sound is light is magic. It's the admixture of everything.
>>
File: races_ob_breton.gif (17KB, 220x355px) Image search: [Google]
races_ob_breton.gif
17KB, 220x355px
>>51661906
>my scientific curiosity really wants to know what the various half x/half x would look like

The Human/Elf hybrids already exist you know,,,
>>
>>51665106
it was for the promised day; thalmor wanted to genocide most of skyrim

:^)
>>
>>51669626
Reminder that elves literally did nothing wrong.
#raceofpeace
#elveslivesmatter
>>
>>51661709
Yes. Bethesda was trying to streamline the magic, but just ended up half assing it again.
>>
>>51665106
An abandoned quest as i recall. The symbols were to match up with symbols scattered across the land and something big was going to happen. They scrapped it, but never corrected the cork lids.
>>
>>51669725
This

They just want humans to peacefully not exist with them
>>
>>51670137
Killing heretics is just part of their religion. What kind of racist bigots would deny them their freedom of religion? We must do our part and accept more Thalmor refugees.
>>
File: Mugatu.jpg (63KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
Mugatu.jpg
63KB, 500x627px
>Find an orb thing that isn't doing anything but float
>Psyjic fuckboy shows up and tells me I'm going to undergo some sort of trial
>Get sent to retrieve books from retard thief being held captive by retard vampires
>Psyjic fuckboy shows up afterward and fails to explain what the Eye of Magnus is, what it does, or why it's dangerous
>Find Augur of Dunlane and get no explanation about his powers, the experiment he performed, or basically anything at all again
>Determine rough location of the Staff of Magnus and come back to find the Thalmor douchebag has set fuckery into motion
>NPCs are so poorly written that this catches them off guard despite him being a caricature of a villain
>Retrieve Staff of Magnus from dragon priest and suppress the Eye
>Psyjic fuckboy shows up again and takes the Eye of Magnus away
>Nothing is ever explained about anything

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. I'm not the only one who felt contempt for the college of Winterhold questline, right?
>>
>>51670302
apparently you were going to cause the collapse of winterhold with some weird time fuckery after you defeated the Thalmor douchebag
>>
>>51670302
Thats actually a rather normal and tame response to it, all things considered
>>
>>51670302
its just one of the engine cores from Ada-Mantia
>>
>>51670337
Time fuckery? Can you go into more detail?
>>
>>51670302
The ending of the whole questline was the best though
>You started here last week, but I guess you'll be the archmage now :^/ /shrug /shrug /shrug /shrug /shrug /shrug /shrug /shrug /shrug /shrug /shrug
>>
>>51670363
you suppress the eye of magnus with the staff and end up causing a close-end paradox where for a moment you redirect an explosion or something to the past, and you exist in the past for a moment, causing the collapse of winterhold but saving the college from destruction.
>>
>>51670431
Thank you for elaborating.

>>51670359
So not the zero stone itself then. What are the engine cores, what did they do? And how did you learn about this?
>>
File: ald__ruhn_by_lelek1980-d4exr20.jpg (229KB, 1024x633px) Image search: [Google]
ald__ruhn_by_lelek1980-d4exr20.jpg
229KB, 1024x633px
So guys what do you think of this d20 elder scrolls rpg?

https://uestrpg.wixsite.com/home/about
>>
>>51670475
the zero stone isn't a physical object, it's the fact that the Convention happened and that linear time was established by the sundering of AkaLorkhan, who stole Magnus' pimped out solid adamantium space car, wrecked one of the engines and lost the keys before crashing into northwest Tamriel
then Trinimac ripped him in half, impaled his heart on an arrow and fired it across the continent
but everyone knows that story
>>
>>51670526
Don't know what the space car is.
>>
>>51670613
Ada-Mantia
>>
For the record, the Eye has nothing to do with Adamantia.
>>
>>51670475
The Zero Stone is just Convention.
>>
>>51670686
>these two artifacts from Aetherius have nothing to do with each other

lol
>>
>>51670494
>5e
>>
>>51670736
>muh homebrew
>>
>>51670494
Site won't load, so I can't say much about it.
Seems like it's a conversion for 5e D&D, which isn't my cup of tea. Not really a big d20 fan in general, though it's not something I've played more than a few times.

I'll try again later, I guess.
>>
>>51670734
I like your theory, but there's just nothing connecting the two. There's no evidence. There isn't even the slightest indication.
>>
File: tumblr_o43vnhyFtt1v9nsj3o1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o43vnhyFtt1v9nsj3o1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x356px
>>51670773
>There's no evidence. There isn't even the slightest indication.
>these two artifacts from Aetherius have nothing to do with each other
>>
>>51661278
Since Humpty-Dumpty was Richard III of England, who was that sickly half-Elf emperor who died early?
>>
>>51670650
I just went through articles from three different wikis and I still don't know what you're talking about. Now I feel fucking stupid. Lorkhan hijacked Ada-Mantia and damaged it? I thought Ada-Mantia was built specifically so Convention could happen and judgement could be passed on Lorkhan. How would you crash Ada-Mantia into Tamriel before Tamriel was even created by Convention?
>>
>>51670798
As much as, like, two random objects from Yokuda have to do with each other. Or two random objects from Lyg. Or anywhere else, Mozgus. Besides, Ada-mantia was fired from planet Aka, not Aetherius.
>>
>>51670814
>How would you crash Ada-Mantia into Tamriel before Tamriel was even created by Convention?
Now that is a different story and is something that actually happened. It's the moment that set linear time in motion, the last step in the creation of the Mundus. Don't think that possipoint being the same as Lorkhan's sacrifice is a coincidence. Lorkhan fully intended what happened to happen.
>>
File: 1418011085164.jpg (95KB, 671x542px) Image search: [Google]
1418011085164.jpg
95KB, 671x542px
>>51670814
Convention was just Lorkhan being "punished" for his "crimes", the Arena of the Starry Heart was created long before that
it might have looked a bit weird due to linear time not being established, though
>>
I have a question, when a new Kapa starts is that the entirety of the universe restarting or just Nirn?
>>
>>51670957
Probably just Nirn, but it's not entirely clear. But yeah, just Nirn.
>>
>>51670686
Then what is it?
>>
>>51671040
We have absolutely no idea. There was the slightest indication that it had something to do with Kinmune but that now appears not to be the case.
>>
>>51671047
Actually, let me correct that: the name is a good indication that it has something to do with Magnus, but beyond that we have no idea. Maybe it is just a battery.
>>
>>51671040
It's a thingamabob, don't worry about it
>>
>>51671155
it's not a thingamabob, it's a whatsimajig
>>
>>51671190
but who cares

no big deal

i want loreeee
>>
>In +-0 Dawn era Lorkhan while driving a stolen Ada-mantia in Mundus with his then-girlfriend Nirn, when he suddenly veered into north western Tamriel and crashed head-on with a convention attended by the Eight Divines, accompanied by the Ehlnofey killing both instantly
>Lorkhan was charged with causing creation by dangerous driving and faced sundering, but was later ascended to god of all mortals which the victims' family called "a travesty of justice"

Damn that f'd up
>>
Anybody wanna share their UESRPG campaigns?
>>
>>51672114
Gotta be up in 5 hours, but I'll post it tomorrow if thread's still active.
>>
>>51672998
Great
>>
File: Sweet!.png (1MB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet!.png
1MB, 600x1000px
>>51673280
>>
>>51670821
Fired from planet Aka? I thought the tower grew out of the earthbones naturally.

>>51670957
I remember someone saying somewhere that the entire cycle restarts at the pre-creation stage, with different spirits choosing different paths but the same general theme of Lorkhan "tricking" Aka.

No idea where I read it though.
>>
File: GH5PH7Hu3MLqrKvs7kRpqA[1].jpg (141KB, 684x454px) Image search: [Google]
GH5PH7Hu3MLqrKvs7kRpqA[1].jpg
141KB, 684x454px
>>51673442
>>
>>51673517
somwhere i have read that the adamantia actually landed/crashed on nirn and on board of it the aedra came to judge lorkhan
also it says that ada mantia is just as deep as it is tall so maybe it did crash
>>
>>51660591
according to that pic, what would be the mage's guild of Daggerfall be?
>>
>>51660591
what's the third one?
>>
>>51662025
French kissing is a degenerate practice started by sodomites.
Kissing in general is perfectly unnecessary.
>>
>>51674479
The Arcane university
>>
>>51674560
>tfw too intelligent to go on fetch quests and kill failed atronach experiments
>>
File: 2017-02-11_14.39.42.png (867KB, 1024x706px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-11_14.39.42.png
867KB, 1024x706px
Minecraft anon here, just made a better Temple of Arkay in Falkreath (ingame it's just a shack)

any good ideas for interior arrangements? I already know it'll have a hall of the dead (like the proper cities have) in the basement

also, does anyone else think it's just a shame how underwhelming Falkreath is? It could've used mass graves, with some fancy statues of ancient nordic heroes, and a proper temple of arkay+hall of the dead
>>
>>51674703
Everything is underwhelming.
I'd imagine with all the graves their hall would be pretty overfilling.
>>
>>51674862
>Everything is underwhelming.
Exactly! It's a perfect representation of Skyrims Falkreath.
>>
>>51674862
Yeah, I'm gonna surround the temple with lots of graves, unlike the 20 or so that surround the shack in Skyrim.

But do you have any good ideas for the interior arrangement? Besides obvious things like an embalming room and a shrine. Maybe a small healing ward, so the temple doubles as a hospital?
>>
>>51674703
>temple of Arkay on Nordic soil
Highly dubious desu
>>
>>51670359

No its not, it's the shell that contained a an 11th age (or something) self aware Thotbox asteroid mining drone that got sent back in time by the shockwave from a weapon used in the Jill-Hist cosmic war of the future.

>he isn't an MKfag
>>
>>51670809
>that sickly half-Elf emperor who died early

not!-Elric
>>
>>51670814
>Ada-Mantia was built

Ada-Manta is a spacecraft
>>
>>51675129
this is nu-Skyrim we're talking about, they don't worship the old gods anymore so they're cool with Arkay
Falkreath has the most Imperial influence anyway

I should definitely have shrines of the old nordic pantheon in isolated villages
>>
>Daggerfall and Skyrim

>The biggest palace in skyrim is equivalent to a medium noble house of skyrim such as the king of Anticlere

shameful
>>
>>51673517
>>51674202
>Fired from planet Aka?

>Auriel-that-is-Akatosh returned to Mundex Arena from his dominion planet, signaling all Aedra to convene at a static meeting that would last outside of aurbic time. His sleek and silver vessel became a spike into the changing earth...

As for kalpas, they either reset to Convention or endlessly loop, repeating new Conventions. Is there really a difference, though?

That's a rhetorical question. There isn't a difference.
>>
File: 20170211165821_1.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170211165821_1.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
I never really noticed Telvanni have really small doors. I know they hire a lot of bosmer merlets but dunmer aren't even that short.

I know altmer are really fucking tall in Morrowind (as they should be) but the door is small even for breton standards.
>>
>>51675601
This isn't even a thing you can actually criticize Skyrim for considering the level of detail. Minecraft looks better than Daggerfall.
>>
why do scribs tap the ground with their tails?
>>
>>51676001
They don't have eyes, I'm guessing that's how they "see", like with echolocation or like daredevil.
>>
>>51675954
That's to troll visitors and instill unease to their servants. Telvanni lords don't leave their towers. When they must, they simply fly or teleport away. Visitors however, must traverse the labyrinthine halls of the tower and it's degrading to crouch or kneel in order to pass through a door. Even before they see the lord of the tower, they are insulted and unwelcomed, so the lord hopes for only a brief and distasteful meeting with a visitor, never to see them again. The servants, on the other hand, must be constantly reminded that they are nothing but dirt. Without the lord to put them to their place, they do it to themselves by crawling on the ground all day every day.

Nobody can be comfy in a Telvanni tower, except for the lord.
>>
File: tespixelart.gif (291KB, 1496x1798px) Image search: [Google]
tespixelart.gif
291KB, 1496x1798px
Anyone got some TES snowy/winter landscape images? I just noticed I didn't have any, and I take pride in my folder.
>>
>>51676103
>>
File: skyrim_by_alteya-d4k3rub.jpg (471KB, 2000x1380px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim_by_alteya-d4k3rub.jpg
471KB, 2000x1380px
>>51676179
>>
>>51674585
Holy shit, that is the gayest thing I have ever read.
>>
>>51676531
>this is what Nibeneans actually believe
>>
>>51661664
She looks like Anne Frank with monkey feet and hips for days.
>>
File: swtuqhvjxiby.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
swtuqhvjxiby.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
>>51661897
>Not marrying Muiri
>>
File: 1478173953495.jpg (227KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478173953495.jpg
227KB, 480x640px
>>51676676
>non mer
>>
>>51665433
>>51662170
>>51661895
I highly doubt it. It's even mentioned how shameful the union between anyone and an Orc would be in Racial Phylogeny. An Orc's place in Breton society is pretty well stated in How Orsinium passed to the Orcs.
>>
>>51664552
Because Akatosh is half Padomaic. That's how time exists.
>>
>>51664552
Hjalti was Dragonborn, and was argued by many to be Shezzarine as well.

Further, Talos succeeding Lorkhan while being both Shezzarine and Dovahkiin throws the old presumptions out the window

Also because Lorkhan's Soul is bound inside Aka's heart, and the two are one
>>
File: 1486392966480.png (10KB, 131x129px) Image search: [Google]
1486392966480.png
10KB, 131x129px
>>51676699
Manmer, son.

Besides, if you want an elven bride, be prepared to either use a marry anyone mode, or just have to deal with fivehead or try and get either Dravynea the Stoneweaver (Who looks like an actual Draugr), or Jenassa.
>>
File: 1389715157929.jpg (857KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1389715157929.jpg
857KB, 1920x1080px
>>51662245
We also need to see how it effects with different races with Dunmer, so I suppose I'll have to bring it upon myself to help you spit roast Dunmer sloots. For science of course.
>>51676103
I gotchu famalam. Courtesy of /wg/.
>>
File: YGuCLaq.jpg (530KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YGuCLaq.jpg
530KB, 1920x1080px
>>51676885
>>
File: aiUCDZL.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aiUCDZL.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
>>51676894
>>
File: 1389715192596.jpg (902KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1389715192596.jpg
902KB, 1920x1080px
>>51676911
>>
File: 2013-11-16_00004.jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2013-11-16_00004.jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>>51676103
Took this one awhile, ago.
Unfortunately low quality because for some reason I capped it when I was playing in windowed mode.
>>
File: 1393722460907.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1393722460907.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
>>51676923
That's about all I've got for snowy (It tends to be an eyesore in large amounts). I've got some more Skyrim in general, as well as some Morrowind, if anyone is interested.
>>
File: 1464170243882.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464170243882.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
>>51675954
I actually noticed this with their hobbit doors.

My best theories would be that it either has to do with how they never leave like the previous anon said, or it would have to do with either weather (Less ash gets in), Levitation (Just go through vertically), or most likely just the way the mushroom grows makes sharp, non rounded angles hard to make, and, due to scarcity of wood outside of Corkbulb, the less wood for doors the better.
In all reality, it's probably just a design thing, or an oversight.
>>51676084
Telvanni Towers are just 2comfy4u.
>>
>>51661969
>Cat with hands
>>
>>51661938
>>51661969
I still go by the whole, "Beast races can't get pregnant from man/mer" idea in Racial Phylogeny. Saves everyone a headache, and you don't have to look at monstrosities on deviant art.
>>
File: 2014-05-18_00002.jpg (368KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-18_00002.jpg
368KB, 1920x1080px
>>51676936
>>
>>51670413
>Be the Arch Mage of the college of winterhold
>"If you're interested in magic you should try the college of winterhold :DDDDD"
>Even NPCs in the college itself barely treat you differently.
Come the fuck on Bethesda
Also, the rewards for the entire questline are underwhelming because nothing in game can match 100 enchanting 0 cost spells.
>>
>>51661664
Well she did sink low enough to take Winged-Minothaur dick.
>>
>>51677217
I just wish for once that being the head of a guild in a region actually gave you some power to do stuff. Like what if in Oblivion you had the option to unban necromancy?
>>
>>51677249
>unban necromanccy
>entire quest line after the recs is now completely pointless and was a waste of everyone's time and lives
>>
>>51677269
To be fair Mannimarco himself is a different threat.
>>
>>51662245
I volunteer for Argonian testing
>>
>>51677269
That was all Traven's fault.
The real problem wasn't necromancy, it was Mannimarco.
>>
>>51677242
It's weird to imagine that little girl looking woman with a prolapsed wizard sleeve vagina.
>>51677287
Just step right into this ga- showers, shower room with the other volunteers.
>>
>>51661938
Read the book ''Racial phylogeny''.
Argonians and Khajeet can't interbreed with man/mer or there is at least no proff of such relationships ever existing.
>>
Alduin will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at TES 5 beginning. Akatosh who loves Alduin wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Alduin'd love him, but since he already loves eating he'll go back in time before Alduin is born, and become his father.
>>
>>51677339
Well, There was Barenziah, and the whore in Morrowind who took it from a Khajiit. The former supposedly even enjoyed it. No such unions have ever been said to result in offspring, though.
>>
>>51677369
>Alduin will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest
Can Entropy be happy?
Aka is time, as are his shards. Alduin is time running out.
>>
>>51661357
>a few dumb plebs who can't even levitate
literally everyone in the college of winterhold, as of 4E 201
>>
>>51677242
Morihaus is more or less a metaphor for courage and masculinity in general.
I think what we were are supposed to deduce is that everyone wanted to fuck Alessia.
>>
>>51677441
>Vvardenfell Dunmer gotta be special
>>
File: Marta-jurkowska-pelinal-kutasik.jpg (190KB, 789x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Marta-jurkowska-pelinal-kutasik.jpg
190KB, 789x1200px
>>51677591
>Morihaus was a metaphor
>The Father of Minotaurs was a metaphor

no
>>
>>51677609
>Morihaus Breath-of-Kyne
>First Breath of Man
>They call Skyrim the Throat of the World, because it is where the sky exhaled on the land and formed them
Anon, all deities are metaphors.
>>
>>51677609
I haven't seen any minotaurs around though
>>
>>51677609
>dat robo Pelinel
noice!
>>
>>51677603
Nah, the ones on the Telvanni Isles are special too. And the Psjjic. And apparently some of the Synod. And at least Highrock until the ban passed.
>>
>>51677653
Guess we have the wood elves to thank for their wild hunts...
>>
>>51677646
Might as well make the games and entirety of lore a metaphor too with that logic.
>>
>>51677369
I blame c0da for your retarded lore posting.
>>
>>51677700
I blame tesg for shitposters.
>>
>>51677687
Anon, if you can't wrap your head around the idea of metaphors manifesting themselves I don't know what to tell you.
Myth is real in the Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>51677700
c0da is canon
>>
>>51661676
Did anyone ever elaborate on what the lore logic was for making levitation illegal?

will the games ever move on from instanced cities so we can have levitation, jump, and slowfall back?
>>
>>51677732
No, but it is interesting.

And poorly written. Kirkbride really needs someone who can tell him "no, that's retarded, but those other ideas you had were cool, so let's scrap the retarded stuff and elaborate on the cool stuff".
>>
>>51677737
No, but the assumed reason is so people couldn't escape the law.

Probably not.
;_;
>>
>>51677737
might've been just because it was dangerous and too many people were dying/couldn't into stabilize velocity so even when they levitated they usually ended up smashing into buildings.
>>
>>51677763
Levitate =\= Icarian Flight
>>
>>51677762
I bet the thalmor have levitating wizard police, like any civilized society.

Time to switch sides.
>>
>>51677791
>levitating wizard police
One would think that's a given if access to
levitation is available
>>
File: wizard_by_zhirfrox-d69epu3.png (2MB, 1024x1508px) Image search: [Google]
wizard_by_zhirfrox-d69epu3.png
2MB, 1024x1508px
>>51677778
Maybe levitation techniques kinda died with the Red Year, save for the Telvanni whose ancient sages use it to float around?
>>
File: IzyLqwR.jpg (47KB, 400x484px) Image search: [Google]
IzyLqwR.jpg
47KB, 400x484px
>>51677763
>Cock shrinking spells are legal.
>Autism causing spells are legal
>Retardation spells are legal
>Fireballs are legal
>Open spells are legal (in Oblivion, maybe in Skyrim)
>Charming people is legal
>Summoning Ghosts and Daedra is legal.

>Jump is illegal
>Levitation is illegal
>Divine/Almsivi Intervention is illegal
>Mark/Recall is illegal
>Slowfall is illegal.

This is the real reason Morrowind is the best game.
>>
>>51677791
Or join House Telvanni like anyone with sense should.
>>
>>51677861
I think in a more practical world, all forms of magic would require some form of permit.
I mean just think of the trouble that can be caused just by people who know invisibility or even transmutation spells.
Hell the Empire was almost destroyed due to the actions of a powerful illusionist.
>>
>>51677737
There isn't a valid lore reason.
That was purely a gameplay decision to make their life easier.
>>
>>51677927
>I think in a more practical world, all forms of magic would require some form of permit.
The question, though, is how would you even enforce that? because I'm pretty sure trying to enforce that is near impossible and would do absolutely nothing to stop criminals and bad guys from using it.
>>
>>51677819
There has been a pretty massive loss of magical expertise across Tamriel since Morrowind took place.
>Devastation of Morrowind and mass death/disappearnce of mages (especially Telvani) which this involved.
>Disolution of mages guild makes it far harder for mages to learn and spread magic techniques.
>Post oblivion crisis distrust of mages leads to a general decline in people trying to master magic + greater insularity in mage communities + probably anti-mage violence and property damage.
>Thalmor crack down on dissidents, Altmer magical knowledge is either controled by them (and presumably kept from the rest of the populace), in hiding, or destroyed in crackdowns.
>Large scale wars massively disrupt teaching of magic, whole generation of promising mages killed.
>College of Winterhold reduced to a shadow of its former self, barely capable of teaching, run by someone who is pretty heavily implied to be incompetent.
>>
>>51677950
>the decided not to make a tcl spell

its really difficult
>>
>>51677927
invisibility is quite the advanced illusion spell though
if someone has become advanced enough at illusion to consider getting an invisibility permit or whatever, then they surely will be able to charm or sneak their way towards invisibility
not to speak of the possible black market of magic trainers
also I guess folks like the telvanni would sooner die than let some dogs from the empire regulate their precious magical studies
>>
>>51677927
I'm pretty sure that's why The Mages Guild existed for so long. The Empire had a way of getting all wizards and potential wizards to join one group, and having them self regulate under Imperial jurisdiction. Any wizards who are operating outside the guild get killed or run out of town, as we see in Morrowind.

Either way, that's pretty hard to regulate, especially with the current state of the Empire. Most mages seem to just teach each other magic as either an apprentice or for profit.
>>
>>51677998
why would you need a permit if they cant see you? you think guards actually wear helmets of detect life?
>>
>>51677979
It wouldn't work with instanced cities.
It wasn't the spell itself that posed the technical challenge.
>>
>be fem Dragonborn
>do Mind of Madness quest
>Go into Pelagius' dream
>Fuck Pelagius
>restart Septim bloodline stronger than ever
Tell me why this would work or not work
>>
>>51678023
i forgot morrowind had open cities mb
>>
>>51678034
Well, probably because that isn't really Pelagius, just the troubled sleeping dream of Pelagius. You can't bone a ghost and get preggers.
>>
>>51677861
>>Mark/Recall is illegal

This one makes no sense at all.
Merchants would be eating that shit up like it's nothing.
A means to instantly transport goods over medium distances or ensuring an escape route when faced with bandits.
>>
>>51678023
It wouldn't be hard to handwave.
>Large black monoliths with glowy ruins on it inside each instanced city.
>Anti-levitation fields in all cities to mages from doing whatever they want.
>Passersby periodically comment that they feel so much safer knowing mages can't swoop down from the skys and do whatever to them.
>NPCs in smaller settlements talk about how they wish the Jarl/Empire bothered to protect people outside the cities from flying mages.
>>
>>51678034
Wouldn't work because you are literally placed in the psyche of Pelagius in that quest (who's already dead btw, and no longer an actual physical person).
The Pelagius you see within his mind is also just his own projection of himself within his mind, and therefore not real either.
In other words you'd be fucking the ego manifestation of a dead guy's mind.
>>
>>51678082
You are absolutely correct, but that involves more work then what they did.
>>
>>51677242
You'd take heavenly dick too if you had the chance.

>>51677609
You can be a metaphor and the real deal at the same time.
>>
>>51677591
>>51677646
No you fucking Dipshits Morihaus was a literal Bull he had literal sex with alessia and the Minotaurs are the literal descendants of Morihaus, which is why they are Cow humanoids, ever wondered where they come from?

Yeah thats lore.
This whole "its a metaphor" thing pisses me off so much. On one hand everyone sperges about every game after Morrowind going "It was just a metaphor" but then they do the same shit.

NO, there are no metaphors, Cyrodiil was a literal jungle, Aldmeris is literaly not real, Atmora is literaly frozen in time, the Pankratosword literaly did cut atoms, yes there are buildings made out of poetry.

if you dont like it watch game of thrones or some other "realistic" fantasy for tards that need to feel like their autistic hobby is somehow "for grown ups" because it doesnt feel whimsical and outlandish.
>>
>>51678067
>B-but criminals might escape!
What also doesn't make sense are the Intervention spells.
There are guards outside the temples. If they did something bad enough, they'd recognize you. If not then either you walk away from a petty crime until word gets out, or worst case scenario they briefly interrogate anyone who looks shady.
>>
>>51678146
>If they did something bad enough, they'd recognize you.

Psychic guards was one of the worst things about oblivion though.
>>
>>51678054
>>51678115
Are you sure you couldn't get inseminated though. Being dead and/or outside of Mundus hasn't stopped conception before.
>>
>>51678171
>Wait, I know you.
>>
>>51678082
this actually sounds like it would be a cool mod. just cities having one or two nordic pillars hand-carved by ancient druids to keep the peace after the collapse of winterhold.
>>
>>51678197
I could see it in the next game. Hell, I might even just email it to Bethesda. It won't work, but it's the thought that counts.
>>
>>51678180
Because he's not real. He's literally just a psychic projection. The only way it would work is if Sheo himself walked in while you were doing it, thought it was funny as hell, and decided to magic you pregnant

There's also the fact that having "the Seprim Bloodline" means jackshit because
>A. You can't prove it reliable, especially since the Amulet of Kings doesn't work anymore
>B. The Septim Dynasty wasn't even ruled by a direct septim since the death of Kintyra Septim II, which was long before the reign of Pelagius III

Hell, a fucking Dunmer woman ruled the empire as a Septim at some point
>>
>>51678258
>Dunmer woman
That filthy N'wah lover was no Dunmer.
>>
>>51678011
that's the premise of the post I quoted, which I was trying to refute

magic is night impossible to regulate. that was my point.
>>
>>51678258
They still had the septim bloodline and were able to light the dragonfires.
It only became a problem because Nords Spregged about being ruled by Dunmer or Bretons the two races they absolutely can't stand.
>>
>>51678310
not if you think with pillars
>>
File: Dunmeri sloots.png (193KB, 170x419px) Image search: [Google]
Dunmeri sloots.png
193KB, 170x419px
>>51678295
What's the matter, elfboi? Afraid women will go for BHC.
>>
File: interesting.jpg (30KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
30KB, 292x219px
>>51678330
>Bretons
>they absolutely can't stand
uwatm8?
>>
>>51678408
You haven't noticed?

They absolutely put them on the same pedestal as Altmer.
Not to mention Nords are unable to stand that their God Talos was born in Breton ruled lands and had particulary no contact with Nord culture till he was hired as a Colovian Mercenary working for the ruler of Falkreath.
>>
>>51678295
I'm talking about Katariah I you moron. Read!

>>51678330
>They still had the septim bloodline and were able to light the dragonfires.
Having Septim blood does not automatically make you able to light Dragon Fires
Further you're also completely wrong because Katariah I, who was considered a spectacular emperess, was not related by blood, but by mairrage.

Further, Uriel Septim IV was not descended from the Septim Line, but was the son of Katariah I and her Breton consort Gallivere Lariat

These two people had nary a single drop of Septim Blood in them, and the other Emperors who did from after Kintyra II were only tangentially related from cousin lines, not of the direct blood of Tiber Septim.

Seriously, read you uneducated fuckwits!
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Brief_History_of_the_Empire
>>
>>51678503
>I'm talking about Katariah I you moron. Read!
I am well aware.
She birthed the child of a N'wah and thus furthered the schemes of Molag Bal. She isn't a Dunmer.
>>
File: 1449284192953.jpg (854KB, 1000x901px) Image search: [Google]
1449284192953.jpg
854KB, 1000x901px
>>51678490
No, I haven't. Not even one real source that says that, actually.
>When word of this reached Windhelm, the Nords reasoned that the "Manmeri" beyond the Reach were, in fact, descended from human slaves taken during the Elven destruction of Saarthal. King Vrage made the first priority of his Empire the liberation of his long-tormented kinsmen in High Rock. His initial onslaught took him as far as the Bjoulsae, but beyond that the First Empire never established a lasting presence.

Nords believe Talos was an Atmoran, or Nord because that's what their Da says. They have pretty much no idea about the true nature of Talos.

Not to mention they fought together in war, and only turned on the Bretons because Hjalti demonstrated the Thu'um.

They also tend to have a lot of cultural similarities, to the point where The Seven Fights of The Aldudagga was recorded by "Bretonordic skalds of unknown number."

Not even the Skaal show contempt, seeing how a Breton woman was their chieftain.

In fact the only ones they seem to show contempt for, beyond just being a bit poncy, are Reachmen to a minor extent, and most of that is directed towards the Forsworn which is an organization and not a race.
>>
>>51677609
filename indicates polish artist, but kutasik means little cock
>>
>>51678632
Oh, you were just roleplaying as an angry beligerent dunmer, you weren't actually retarded.
I apologize then
>>
>>51678678
no shit why would pelinal need a dick
>>
>>51678682
Sorry, I thought I was being obvious.
>>
>>51678678
It's a family name. The artist turned to deeplore and art to escape the constant bullying and self loathing.
>>
>>51678192
>You're making a mistake...
>>
>>51663753
>Solstheim
A terrible place, I've heard
>>
>>51678192
>literally use gray cowl to murder guards and rack up hundreds of thousands of gold in murders of dickhead guards
>run around a corner after latest killing spree
>take cowl off, nothing else
>armor and sword covered in blood
>walk up to guards three feet away
>like nothing ever happened.
>>
>>51678873
>actually responding to the guards
>not just walking right past them
>>
File: original story donut steel.jpg (1MB, 1723x1097px) Image search: [Google]
original story donut steel.jpg
1MB, 1723x1097px
>>51663683
>The 36 Lessons are pure, unadulterated MK.

*cough*
>>
>>51678873
>The only mistake was you showing your face. You've committed crimes against Skyrim and her people, and it's time to face the Jarl's justice.
>>51678903
I've heard others say the same.
>>51678934
That's having to do with a Daedric artifact. I wouldn't be surprised if the Masque of Clavicus Vile had a similar effect.
>>51678945
Sometimes you just gotta pay that bounty off.
>>
so, rune magic from skyrim, was it ever mentioned in previous titles? don't get me wrong I think its pretty neat, I am just wondering if there is any lore to it
>>
>>51679082
if you think about it reading and writing is rune magic
>>
>>51676224

I see the dragon passed his sneak check.
>>
>>51679082
Nordic witching runes added to weapons is mentioned in Morrowind and for some reason not ever brought up again.

Other than for rituals, I don't think it's ever brought up. I did some deep analysis on how it works, but I don't have my notes. In summary, it works by taking a rune within the circles and putting it into the center activating that effect. That's about the only lore you'll get about it.
>>
>>51678968
>>
File: 1459017343623.png (554KB, 973x821px) Image search: [Google]
1459017343623.png
554KB, 973x821px
>>51679104
It's too early to be breaking my head like that
>>
>>51679104
it's a weak kind of magic
>>
>>51679209
speaking is our form of tonal manipulation
>>
>>51679234
>its weak
>communicating ideas that eventually lead to the rise and fall of civilization
>we're here because we can read and write and are talking about ideas that people read about and then wrote about on a machine that was written about and then spoken about
>reading and writing is weak magic
>>
>>51679254
Stories are far more powerful

reading and writing are a curse
>>
File: 1462563497124.jpg (660KB, 712x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462563497124.jpg
660KB, 712x1000px
Assuming you could travel to Tamriel at any point in time, to any location, and be any class/occupation/race you wanted, what would be your preferred option? What would be the best options?
>>
>>51679455
If I could do there right now at this instant I'd like to be teleported right below the Ministry of Truth moments before it impacts.
>>
>>51679455
a powerful wizard wherever desu, you get immortality and you can dick around and have fun
>>
>>51679455
I suppose being an immortal Telvanni wizard lord in the Telvanni isles in the Second Era sound great, although what I suppose I really want out of life would be happiness and love. If I can't get that as a Telvanni lord, I could stand being some other wizard. Even just being a Breton or Altmer who works his way up sounds nice.

Notable mentions include being Direnni/Nobility/Wizard in Highrock, Nibanese Merchant/Noble in the Early Third Era, being a Wizard/Nobility/Artist in Summerset, and being the only male guard in Tel Mora.
>>51679474
Do you want to talk about it?
>>
>>51678258
>Kintyra Septim II
Broken Diamonds, never forget.
>>
File: ash yams.jpg (615KB, 1200x914px) Image search: [Google]
ash yams.jpg
615KB, 1200x914px
>>51679592
>Do you want to talk about it?

Ok a serious answer: I'd probably like to be a dunmer ascetic/ashlander so I can discover what ash yams taste like.
>>
>>51679455
At the begining of the first empire so i could rape Alessia
>>
File: 1468807414892.jpg (27KB, 289x355px) Image search: [Google]
1468807414892.jpg
27KB, 289x355px
>>51679592
>and being the only male guard in Tel Mora.

>Being surrounded by flirty Bosmeri Women
>Dunmeri qts and Redguards with big butts as well.
>Everyone thinks you're a hero for defeating the Corprus Stalker and curing Lette.
>They haven't seen a man in years

Oh B'vehk, is it just me or is this Cephalopod Helm getting a bit hot?
>>
>>51679665
>so I can discover what ash yams taste like.
A noble goal. What will you do if they just taste like yams?
>>
What did you choose during the Forsworn conspiracy, The Forsworn or the Silver Bloods? Why?
>>
>>51679768
If I found that out I'd introduce the ashlander culture to some bombass yam pies n fries + investigate other flora and fauna to cook. Ashlanders look hungry af and they could use some nice cuisine before the lava flows come.
>>
>>51679455
I'd like to be a Breton merchant (or equivalent burgher-type occupation). Preferably I'd be in that sweet spot where I'm wealthy enough to travel, live comfortably, and not have to do much back-breaking labour myself, without being so wealthy or own so much land that I start to get involved in the mire that is Breton politics.

I'd tend to my business, stay clear of politics, study history, and try to travel to at least the closest provinces.

Honourable mentions go to the idea of working for the East Empire Company, or being a monk of some kind. I think I'd cope rather well with asceticism. Maybe Temple of the Two Moons Dance, so that I could get /fit/.
>>
>>51679807
Becoming the ultimate Ashlander cook is an amazing idea. 10/10 would DM.
>>
>>51679796
Doesn't it literally not matter?
I'm pretty sure the option that involves not killing anyone you come across gets you the forsworn armor so I think that's why I went that route.
>>
File: 195.jpg (92KB, 445x449px) Image search: [Google]
195.jpg
92KB, 445x449px
What's the best race in TES and why is it breton
>>
File: 1414111737792.jpg (195KB, 950x715px) Image search: [Google]
1414111737792.jpg
195KB, 950x715px
>>51679455
If I can be the Nerevarine, I suppose a Breton Spellsword. The Immortality thing gets rid of any need to worry about longevity.

If not, I'd suppose either an Altmeri Alchemist in the Imperial City or Summerset, or a Breton spellsword under employ of Telvanni sounds great. If I make it high enough, I could probably get the immortality, as well as a giant tower with some Dunmeri grills.
>>
>>51679796
Silver-Bloods.

Madanach lost the fight for Markarth and the Silver-Bloods got him imprisonment instead of execution. I think a lot of what the Silver-Bloods do is ludicrously unethical, but I find that less of an evil than people that try to kill everyone that isn't one of them.

Then there's the fact that if I let the dude out, I still get attacked by random Forsworn in the hills. I got your king out of prison, the least you could do is not try to fucking kill me as I'm wandering the countryside.
>>
>>51679796
Who even cares?
>>
>>51679924
Nords.
I just think they're badass.
They're on the simpler side, but that's part of their charm to me.
>>
>>51679924
>>51679969
I'll admit to having a thing for Orc ladies
>>
>>51680007
I'd fuck an Orc.
With a mace.
Through their skull.
Repeatedly.
What I'm saying is kill Orcs.
>>
File: 1426440089684.jpg (503KB, 800x819px) Image search: [Google]
1426440089684.jpg
503KB, 800x819px
>>51679924
I really love them not just for how they play, but the personality they have, and role they play is a pretty interesting subversion. Some might say they're boring, but I just think that they didn't get the Khulman love they needed. In general they tend to be more individualistic, and the women are qts.

They and Dunmer are my favorites, with Altmer, Imperials, and Nords just behind them.
>>
>>51680026
personally in my headcanon i feel like most bretons would act like dark souls npcs and live in a similar fashion, that is in some dung ages medieval feudal system with elitist mages and glory hound knights.
>>
I'm partial to Nord women.
>>
>>51680055
But isn't it pretty much how they already are in canon?
>>
>>51680089
i prep for dragonbreaks these days anon
>>
>>51679796
Doesn't matter either way. In both choices the Forsworn are still going to be a major long term problem, and in both choices you still have an incredibly corrupt mining conglomerate effectively controlling Markarth.

Fuck that whole quest. I wish there was a mod where you could challenge Madanach to combat over leadership, then take over and turn them into your own guerilla PMC to hunt down both Stormcloaks and Thalmor, then use your position to eventually sue for soverignty of a small part of the Reach and go full Outer Heaven
>>
File: tumblr_m8qj40fXQX1r6ja9oo1_500.gif (1023KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8qj40fXQX1r6ja9oo1_500.gif
1023KB, 500x361px
>>51680100
>yfw TESVI lore starts getting released
>yfw they are leading up to 4E3690
>yfw forsworn and orcs have combined forces to take back the reach and high rock territories
>yfw they begin to breed together and slowly change into a new race
>yfw a new province is established to quell the fighting and war
>yfw borc empire
>todds face when borc empire
>>
File: sad nord.gif (17KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
sad nord.gif
17KB, 600x450px
>>51680131
This isn't what I wanted, this isn't why I was promised!
>>
>>51680192
at least the things we hate will be combined, imagine, borcs. green bretons who are keen on living in mountains and ice swamps who practice blood magic and are industrious as hell. the true race of the world. embrace the borc.
>>
>>51680131
I mean, seeing that bretons seem to be super mutable in genetics, or at least how we understand TES genetics, it wouldn't be out of question to see orcs breed with them to return back to their 'original' forms.
>>
>>51680131
>The Borc Wars
>>
>>51680226
But what if I don't hate them? What if I like my Reachmen and Orcs as they are and separated!?
>>
>>51680294
Too late Borc Wars c0da has begin, tigatone
>>
>Roll for anal circumference against Borcish conquest.
>>
File: 2.gif (100KB, 650x331px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
100KB, 650x331px
Why are there so many provinces in Daggerfall? Are there any real differences between them /tg/?
>>
>>51680362
>*Kingdoms
They all hate each other.
Some of them have a lot of black people.
>>
>>51680362
Obviously, Bethesda couldn't include every one of the thousand different duchies, baronies, communes and other little territories that dot the countryside of the Illiac bay. Those are just the very general regions you see on that map.
>>
>>51680362
think those are more like counties imo, like colovia or nibenay? skyrim, morrowind, etc. are all provinces, and have various subsects such as holds or biomes they separate due to landmarks. that just looks like a political fuckin mess.
>>
>>51680020
Did an Orc break into your house, beat you up, steal your car, and kill your dog or something?
>>
File: Daggerfall Mages Guld Politics.png (517KB, 1581x1791px) Image search: [Google]
Daggerfall Mages Guld Politics.png
517KB, 1581x1791px
>>51680428
Got a thing here from one of the other /tesg/ threads on the politics of Daggerfall Mages Guild
>>
Make a new thread, n'wahs, cause I won't.

t. the guy who has to make the friday thread 90% of the time

it's not that I mind it's just that I only have so many cool images for the OP (you could see by this edition how desperate I'm getting) and I don't like (accidental) repeats of previous editions
>>
>>51680428
This, basically. Every province has many counties/holds/houses etc. and there's varying levels of autonomy (village-town-city-hold-province-empire for example) and the governments have no strong centralization.
>>
File: vehksm.jpg (664KB, 538x1077px) Image search: [Google]
vehksm.jpg
664KB, 538x1077px
>>51680460
take this then
>>
>>51680460
Why don't we wait 'till this one dies before we make annuda one?
>>
>>51680362
There's only two provinces, High Rock and Hammerfell.
What you're thinking about are more general regions. Kingdoms, duchies, baronies, marches and so on. It's a byzantine set of semi-autonomous regions, made all the more fractured by the lack of any real Imperial authority at the time.

>>51680428
>like colovia or nibenay
Not really, as that's a longstanding historical and cultural divide that's much greater than most of the divides you see in the Daggerfall map.

>>51680459
>from one of the other /tesg/ threads
I wrote that and posted it here in /tgesg/.
>>
>>51680460
I prefer the suffering of a dying thread and the lull in posting as opposed to shifting into a new thread just because of bump limit.
This thread still exists, and will exist for a little while longer. A new thread is not necessary, no matter how much vg kids bitch about otherwise.
>>
>>51680533
Cool. I'm not that familiar with Daggerfall in general, so it's pretty useful for me to have.
>>
File: 1485221237508.jpg (118KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485221237508.jpg
118KB, 960x540px
>>51678126
>buildings made out of poetry

That's the gayest shit. I'm glad that if we ever see Summerset in the games it'll probably just be Baroque architecture with a lot of faggoty elf words scribbled on the walls.
>>
>>51680577
>>51680577

it is a free game, why haven't you tried it?
>>
>>51680872
I wasn't aware it was free and I don't know where to find it
>>
>>51680909
http://wiwiki.wiwiland.net/index.php?title=Daggerfall_:_DaggerfallSetup_EN
>>
>>51680844
>baroque
>elfs being anti-man religion
>baroque

do a fuckin history so your shitpost makes sense
>>
>>51680844
Same.
If shit was literally made out of poetry I'd like to take a tiny step back guys.
>>
>>51680909

daggerfall and arena are freeware.
https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/daggerfall/
>>
File: 6de6b8d9303a41363884e6f66d50da42.jpg (286KB, 1024x694px) Image search: [Google]
6de6b8d9303a41363884e6f66d50da42.jpg
286KB, 1024x694px
>>51680964
it would literally be made out of poetry and look like some moebius shit imho
>>
>>51680925
Learn English, knife-ear.
>>
>>51681361
>*Tamrielic
>>
>>51681388
>*aldmeris
>>
File: file.png (804KB, 643x937px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
804KB, 643x937px
Actually, let's talk a bit about the political landscape of High Rock around 3E 400.

There's eight kingdoms in High Rock in this period.
The kingdoms are Daggerfall, Wayrest, Northpoint, Shornhelm, Camlorn, Farrun, Evermore, Farrun and Jehanna.
These kingdoms are in general terms the dominant realms of the province, but they do not directly control all the land in High Rock, as much of it is dotted with various minor (mostly) independent realms. Numerous duchies, baronies, counties and marches dot the landscape, and although they may be politically aligned with some of the kingdoms, many are not vassals.
>>
File: King Eadwyre.jpg (28KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
King Eadwyre.jpg
28KB, 250x250px
>>51681425
The kingdoms of High Rock are city-states more than anything else, and the title mostly just displays that the particular city-state is of importance. They aren't really comparable to what you'd normally think of when someone used the term "kingdom". Most other realms are "town-states" in that they're lesser realms under the authority of one family and a central town or lesser city. Like a miniature city state. This is seemingly why the realms and the "capital" towns and cities usually have the same name. Though distinctions here appear to be muddy.

It's also kind of hard to speak about this because the traditions of peerage differ from region to region and realm to realm. A male ruler of a kingdom will be called a king, and a female ruler will be called a queen. However the consort of such a ruler will not necessarily themselves be a king or a queen, and will not necessarily have a equal rank. For example Daggerfall has a King and a Queen, but it's very much King Gothryd that is in charge. In Wayrest, King Eadwyre and Queen Barenziah act more like co-rulers.
>>
File: really.jpg (15KB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
15KB, 367x388px
>>51681404
>Getting a language from a continent that doesn't exist.
>>
File: Lord Bridwell.jpg (155KB, 664x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Bridwell.jpg
155KB, 664x800px
>>51681455
Realms not only differ in what to call ruler and their consorts, it also varies how many people can hold a title.
For example, when King Arslan II of Daggerfall died, his wife Queen Nufalga became Dowager Queen as King Lysandus took the throne. And when he died, his wife Queen Mynisera also became Dowager Queen as his son Gothryd took the throne. Meaning that Daggerfall had one King, one Queen, and two Dowager Queens. However this is not the rule, it's just a quirk with Daggerfall law, so in most realms Mynisera would have been titleless (unless she had any titles of her own aside from being queen) until the death of Nufalga.

All in all, the game uses 12 different kinds of noble rank in the code. King/Queen, Duke/Duchess, Marquis/Marquise, Count/Countess, Baron/Baroness, Lord/Lady. And evidently not all of these titles are of equivalent rank either. Being the Lord of Ykalon is not equivalent to being a Lord in Daggerfall, and so on.

Did any of you really wonder about this? Probably not. But now you know.

>>51680577
I've been meaning to do more Daggerfall stuff just like I've been meaning to do more Khajiit lore stuff, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
>>
>>51680844
>>buildings made out of poetry

more like giant glass superstructures engraved with poetry on every single inch of them and resemble bird wings with some gay math shit so they can catch the light a certain way and make summerset look like a bird-themed acid trip.

>>51681480
you speak aldmeri's in morrowind
>>
File: Falconia.jpg (277KB, 1175x433px) Image search: [Google]
Falconia.jpg
277KB, 1175x433px
>>51681497
?????
>>
File: 1442817384359.jpg (865KB, 1600x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1442817384359.jpg
865KB, 1600x1010px
>>51681524
more like this
>>
>>51681497
I like the idea of glass structures, forgot about that.
Also I was just fuckin with ye lad.
I prefer "Tamrielic" because >common tongue.
>>
>>51681497
What? That's just flights of fancy anon. In reality the elves live in houses just like the rest of us, though there is a bit more glass in them.
>>
>>51681626
>tamrielic

iirc the common tongue of the empire is aldmeris as inferred by a certain ashlander dunmer in morrowind who can only speak dunmeris/ashlander and tells you to help him out with learning aldmeris.
>>
>tamrielic

Shouldn't it be Cyrodillic because muh empire? Calling it tamrielic would be like calling it "european"
>>
>>51681653
>flights of fancy anon

we got nerds living in fucking mushrooms, cats that smoke a drug made out of a dead god who build fuckin ladders out of THEMSELVES to the moon, and you draw the line at altmer skyscrapers that are engraved with poetry and look like feathers??
>>
>>51681692
It is Cyrodillic, as specifically stated by that Argonian woman from the mage's guild in Oblivion.
>>
>>51681727
so aldmeris would just be in the vvardenfell province? makes sense with the whole chimer thing.
>>
File: Filthy Tribal.png (1MB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Filthy Tribal.png
1MB, 600x1000px
>>51681654
>"Old Elf"
I'm aware. "Tamrielic" is just more fitting IMO.
>>
>>51681753
old = ald

elf = mer

aldmeris
>>
>>51681770
I'm = I am
aware = knowledgeable
I know, man.
>>
>>51681692
Europe doesn't really have one universal language though.
A lot of people seem to know "English" in Tamriel. Even the natives.
>>
move at strange angles >>51681933
>>
>>51679455
A moth priest in the Imperial Palace, 3rd era maybe

Just living the neet life forever, spending your days studying trippy prophetic scrolls and having autistic arguments with your boys the other priests over the interpretations
Like a /tgesg/ thread that never because there is literally an infinite source of "lore" available
>>
>>51677757
Due to the nature of franchises and creativity I'd be willing to compromise, MK stuff being unquestionably canon for Morrowind but not for the subsequent games unless indicated otherwise.
>>
>>51677861
>>Cock shrinking spells are legal.
>>Autism causing spells are legal
>>Retardation spells are legal
Source?
>>
>>51683333
Nevermind, I realized that they mean "damage [stat]"
>>
>>51677970
>run by someone who is pretty heavily implied to be incompetent
The Dunmer dude or the PC? I didn't glean that from the game about the Dunmer but I played it like eight years ago.
>>
>>51678011
>you think guards actually wear helmets of detect life?
Campaign idea: BBEG is a businessman who owns an industrial forge/enchanter and gives scrolls of invisibility to his rather more unsavory contacts and petitions the government to make helmets of detect life standard issue.
Thread posts: 390
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.