[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ Fifth Edition General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 28

>New Unearthed Arcana: Sorcerer
http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/26_UASorcererUA020617s.pdf
>Don't forget to fill out the survey for Rangers and Rogues.
http://sgiz.mobi/s3/88d00d488e70

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v4b
https://mega.nz/#F!z8pBVD4Q!UIJWxhYEWy7Xp91j6tztoQ

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

>5etools
https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/5etools.html

>Previous thread
>>51648041

What role does technology play in your games, /tg/?
>>
>>51655774
keeps the party artificer occupied during rests and offtime, but is immediately forgotten about afterwards
>>
Is it wrong that I'm sick of games having an actual plot, well thought-out characters, or drama and all that shit? I just want to go globetrotting killing monsters, saving helpless peasants, and making bank.
>>
For retarded reasons I'm stuck playing a Warlock in our next campain. Most likely 1-20.

I hate everything about Warlocks (My group knows) from their flavor to the Eldritch Blast spamming, so is there any way to make this fun?
>>
Guys I have made a stat allocating "system" for a 5e homebrew I am planning (which i need help as well)

but it kinda akin to fallout where the choices as a kid give you your character stats

so they start of 10 to everything

and so there is 5 choice and they get to another 5 point to allocate to their stats

The choice are distribute thought +2 stat A -1 stat B

Childhood book for each stats
eg +2 Con - 1 wis

Class
Gym-STR/ Lesson- Int /Sneaking-Dex

Break
lazing off- Con/ Flirting about- Charisma/ hanging with the older kits- Wis

Weapon Training
Depending on weapon STR orDEx

Magic training
Wis/Int/Con/Char (Con is not able to first draw magic at first)

and then 5 point to allocate

and tips to polish it
>>
>>51655774
>Kaladesh artwork
Damnit WotC, Planeshift Kaladesh when?

Also Meganon, could you be so kind as to add the Zendikar races and the Inquisitor background to the tools, please?
>>
>>51655856
can you not multi class??
>>
File: free shrugs.png (3KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
3KB, 142x138px
>>51655841

Nothing wrong with that.

I used to DM games with fully fleshed-out world maps, sandbox capital cities, world-spanning cultures that the players could interact with and shape as they please.

Players liked it, but really didn't give a fuck about fluff.

The game I'm running right now, though? Totally on rails, don't-give-a-fuck monster hack n' slash with low-tier roleplaying on the side. Almost zero fluff beyond "everyone knows what dwarves and goblins are like."

Players suddenly can't get enough of that shit.
>>
>>51655865
As someone who doesn't play MtG, what's cool about Kaladesh? What can we expect from its Plane Shift?

So far it looks like magitech India. Which is pretty cool, but also feels like they might be pandering to all the Indians who work in tech and play MtG.
>>
>>51655874
No. I lost a drinking game and the deal was if I lost 1-20 Warlock but if I won he had to play 1-20 Champion Fighter. He's a 3e Caster fag.
>>
>>51655856
don't use eldritch blast?
Now, despite everyone always bagging on it, I played a bladelock and it was quite fun, and now that SCAG has those melee cantrips it is probably even more so.
>>
>>51655898

Pact of the Tome, Book of Shadows invocation, rituals not tied to anyone's spell list every chance you get.

Alternatively, play a variant homebrew patron, like pic related.
>>
>>51655856
Why are you forced into a class?
>>
>>51655856
Warlocks are a charisma keyed ranged martial. If you dislike martials, don't play one.
>>
>>51655919
>>51655898
Just get disgue self and GOO => mind control and mind fuck your way to 20
>>
>>51655865
Next week actually...

http://www.sageadvice.eu/2017/02/08/plane-shift-kaladesh-magic-the-gathering-meets-dungeonsdragons-again/
>>
>>51655892
It pretty much is exactly magitech christmasland with an indian aesthetic.

Having an official release would be an easy way for them to officially publish the artificer too.
>>
>>51655964

I'd be surprised if it's going to be ready for official release next week. The UA Artificer was a great proof of concept, but it needs a TON of work.

More than anything, I'm just glad they're not going to be making it as a wizard option for some idiot reason.
>>
>>51655961
Well I'll be damned. Hype. I have a player that really digs the Aetherborn.
>>
>>51655977
>I'd be surprised if it's going to be ready for official release next week. The UA Artificer was a great proof of concept, but it needs a TON of work.
>More than anything, I'm just glad they're not going to be making it as a wizard option for some idiot reason.
Sorry, what i meant was that, making an ACTUAL official release, maybe even a printed book, containing all the planeshifts would be a great way to print the artificer at the same time.

Or if it comes after whatever not!PHB2 turns out to be, more archetypes for it.
>>
>>51655875
My DM started running a game like that once after we all played Shadow over Mystara together.

He handed out magic items like candy and we would level up twice instead of once whenever the the time came to make sure we would actually reach higher levels.

A bit too easy maybe but it was fun.
>>
>>51655927

Here >>51655898

>>51655937
I love martials but would rather be playing Rogues and Rangers. Warlocks just feel like a creatures bitch, I know it's not but I still feel that way.
>>
File: 1480822590478.jpg (139KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1480822590478.jpg
139KB, 1023x682px
>>51655774
What would you rather do for your game?

>4d6 drop lowest
>3d6
>2d6+6

And don't start with >rolling for stats because some people like rolling and some people like point buy. There's no such thing as badwrongfun if that's what everyone wants
>>
>>51655774
>What role does technology play in your games, /tg/?

Haven't really played a game of D&D where technology has played a significant part in the adventure. Would like to experience something akin to Morrowind's Dwemer ruins though; strange automatons, odd mechanisms needing to be found and repaired to continuing delving deeper, etc.
>>
>>51656004
Go full retard and play 8 CHA Dwarf Mountain Warlock or something.
>>
Looking for a copy of Kobold Press's Southland Heroes book; it doesn't seem to be up in the Mega. Anyone got one?

>>51655865
I heard on Enworld that Planeshift: Khaladesh is apparently scheduled for February 16th.
>>
>>51656004
Do you mind archers? Play the Warlock entirely as an Arcane Archer, fluff Eldritch Blast as your raw magic arrows, level 5 you even get "extra attack" in EBlast form.

Your other spells, just apply the same logic, or have them be your small magic tricks, depending on the spell.

In other words, refluff. It will make you happier than playing the fluff if you dislike the patron concept.
>>
File: scotty enjoys his coffee.jpg (23KB, 358x392px) Image search: [Google]
scotty enjoys his coffee.jpg
23KB, 358x392px
>>51656008
3d6 straight, no rerolls.
>>
>>51656028
That sounds like a decent Bladlock desu.
>>
>>51656008
Rolling for point to use in point-buy just to screw with everyone.

For serious answer? 2d6+6 in order. You will never get a non fuctional retard character with this and the result will be unique enough.
>>
>>51656008
2d6+6, with point buy or standard array if the player doesn't like their rolls. I think that 2d6+6 is excellent because it provides a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 18, before racial modifiers are applied.
>>
>>51656050
It kinda hurt when you get +CHA to damage at later level.
>>
Are Warlocks next for UA? If so what do you want to see from them?
>>
I made a setting really similar to that of kaladesh

People use zipline systems on various buildings to get around and Artifice is treated like religion. I want to use PS Kaladesh as I think it'll be great
>>
>>51656049
3d6, in order, no rerolls
6 times
Pick a column or row, players can either choose diplomatically, or each rolls a d20 and go down the line choosing.
>>
>>51656074
Fey and Anti-undead... oh wait..
>>
>>51655892
>Whats cool about Kaladesh
Quick rundown
>Magic powered Tomorrowland with a casual Indian veneer to it.
>Traditional spellcasters are rare, most magic relies on a technological interface or can only really effect metals.
>Dwarves are actually pretty rad, less stodgy old mountain dwellers and now rough and tumble greasemonkeys.
>Burgeoning Sky-Whaling industry
>Artificer quick-smithing contests akin to Battlebots
>Entire race of people born as a byproduct of the use of magical tech, but instead of being evil smog-elemental assholes they just love to party
>>
so i finished up running LMoP and everybody got magic items except the ranger and the barbarian

what would be some decent magic items to give them (everybody level 4?)
>>
File: caine1-art1.jpg (75KB, 528x440px) Image search: [Google]
caine1-art1.jpg
75KB, 528x440px
Has anyone played with the Artificer in their group yet? I am interested in the Gunsmith but I am worried about balance
>>
>>51656103
What are you worry about specifically?
>>
>>51656103

Just going by numbers, the balance is alright.

From what I've heard, the biggest gripe people have is that the Artificer just doesn't have that much it does.
>>
>>51656004
I say you should just accept it. In fact, you should go all the way. Play an insane cultist deadset on serving his master. Constantly buy herds of farm animals just to sacrifice. Deface every flat surface you see with your master's symbol. Try to convert every villager you run into. Just go nuts.

What are they gonna do, complain that you're playing a warlock too straight?
>>
File: stronghold-merchants-03.png (5MB, 1736x2456px) Image search: [Google]
stronghold-merchants-03.png
5MB, 1736x2456px
Walrock here, I'm reworking my Merchants homebrew.

What are some other crazy types of legendary merchants I can add to my list?
>>
What's Matt thinking right now?
>>
>>51656165
What, indeed.
>>
>>51656165
Who?
>>
>>51656144
Fuck it I was looking over my options and I might just do this. As long as I don't go too lolrandumb they can't stop me.

Maybe if I'm luck the Warlock UA will come out soon and have something interesting in it.
>>
>>51656165
I'm waiting for the rebroadcast, please use spoilers for the show if your gonna post.
>>
>>51656165
Hopefully he's thinking about suicide. Critical Role sucks. The only reason to watch it is to lose your last miniscule speck of faith in humanity before killing yourself. It is a gathering of hipster nu-males and screeching whores they plop at a table, add a ton of boring shit on the screen, and then proceed to laugh autistically over inane shit for 2.5 hours. It is basically a RoosterTeeth video, except with a D&D session attached. These people are the biggest faggots on the planet. Matt Mercer's homebrew is shit, he's passable at best as a DM, and the women can't do anything except make fart / period jokes because they are disgusting whores. The other fat-asses aren't much better and are likely just there for the free attention and a chance at scoring with used up voice actress cunts.

If you spend your free time watching D&D, it is because you are a fucking social reject. Because you clearly cannot find a game. Because if you could find a game you would not be watching 2 to 3 hour episodes of these fags' "banter". I cannot think of anything more boring than watching some other people I don't give a fuck about, playing D&D. I'd rather paint my toenails with my dick cheese. What a fucking waste of time. I seriously hope Critical Role charters a bus and the bus crashes and they all fucking die. I am not even memeing, I fucking hate these cocksuckers, they are more obxnoious than the Yogscast/Roosterteeth, and they are flooding our hobby with these autistic youtube gaming addicts who will fuck up your D&D campaign and whine that it should be more like Skyrim.
>>
>>51656235
I don't have a game for every day of the week anon, especially during the middle of the night.
>>
>>51656004
Alright, lemme give you some options.

Fiend Pact: Be a Barrister, have the Noble or the Courtier Background and basically be an infernal lawyer in the service of the 9 Hells, or more casually a very prestigious firm. Make the ideals of Law your backbone, have training in history, arcana, and diplomacy and try to be a party face and be very careful with your verbal deals and written arrangements. Its about using the law of the land to your advantage and seducing the corrupt, power hungry, or vulnerable with promises of power as you consign them to your senior partners.

Undying (SCAG) You're Renfield. Rather, a Renfield. You are slowly becoming more undead like but in truth you are the pawn of a powerful Vampire, and you are gathering intelligence for him in the world above and mastering your burgeoning powers of the night. Creepy, spindly, spider eater, and thing sniffer. There is an obvious imbalance about you which you are perhaps defensive of.
>>
what are the best spells to get for a level 3 stone sorcerer? i got booming blade for offense and a bunch of other generic cantrips but i'm not entirely sure on 1st and 2nd level spells. i'm going shield for sure, but i'm not sure about thunderous smite or magic missile. i also got misty step for my 2nd level spell. are these solid choices?

if it's relevant, the party is a goliath fighter, drow cleric, and a dragonborn sorcerer. the goliath is basically our only melee.
>>
>>51656165
what happened this time?

He getting cucked again?
>>
>>51656235
Cry harder, sperg.
>>
>>51656235
Are you okay?
>>
File: no you xanadidn't.gif (54KB, 363x285px) Image search: [Google]
no you xanadidn't.gif
54KB, 363x285px
>>51656235
That's a lot of effort to put into such low-quality bait.

Hope you feel you spent your time wisely.
>>
>>51656247
>be an infernal lawyer in the service of the 9 Hells

Fuck.

That is an AMAZING idea.

I wanted to play an Eldritch Knight with a bow, but that seems so much better.
>>
>>51656091
Thanks for the quick rundown
>>
>>51656189
There's been extra patrons in UA already, have you given something like the Seeker or the Undying Light a peek?
>>
So I'm trying to do "an ancient evil is slowly being awoken, and it's up to the heroes to stop it," deal, but I have a problem. How should I go about trying to do side quests? I don't really have any plans and if I just follow the main plot hook then the game would be over pretty quick.
>>
>>51656165
probably missing Liam
>>
>>51656235
Are you trolling or do you actually think this?
If you think this, do your wranglers know you're loose?
>>
>>51656299
I did this in Curse of Strahd. Lawful Neutral with a bent on having personal vendettas against those who weasel out of faustian pacts but still deserve the pit for their other misdeeds.

Saw potential in a client of our formed and chartered party of adventurers, Ireena, and eventually after we built trust in travel and trying to ferry her to safety from Strahd offered her the Devil she didn't know over the Devil she did. Signed her up as a Warlock in Exchange for infernal protection to forever keep her soul out of Strahd's reach. DM used the signing of the contract/me training her into a level of Warlock as a way to drop the plot point that she was the reincarnation of Strahd's brother's wife whom the vampire coveted in life

It was really satisfying campaign. I wrote the party charter. In the event of party member death I or the executor of the charter if I were among the dead would hold their souls in escrow until we found a way out of the demi plane.
>>
How far should I go with a Fighter/Rogue multiclass? What would be a good balance for them?

I chose to make it Rogue 1, Fighter 1, since there's a low-level game at my FLGS. Variant human with the duel-wielding feat and two-weapon fighting style. I just want to be a dual-wielding guy who can take a bit of a beating and then slip in that Sneak Attack.
>>
>>51655856
Just go full CoC and start a cult or something
>>
>>51656414
You want Extra Attack as soon as possible, after that your more free to do what you want.
>>
>>51656414
I guess you are dual-wielding rapier?
>>
>>51655774
>>51655662
Someone who has the login info for the MEGA needs to share it. You use it to log in, and then upload the files.
>>
>>51655774
Hi, /5eg/, what do you guys think of the Kingdom/Faction/Warfare rules Legendary Games put out?

Are they worth buying? Are they worth using if I can find pirated copies? Am I better off homebrewing something? Better off converting something from another system?
>>
File: Still Fucked.png (29KB, 822x408px) Image search: [Google]
Still Fucked.png
29KB, 822x408px
>>
How would I make DEX Paladin work?
>>
>>51656519
Dual wield daggers, light armor, defensive fighting style

Rapier+Shield also works just fine, in which case defensive or dueling.

The problem with option 1 is that it's entirely nova, and no sustain since it only really serves to unload your smites as quickly as possible, so even if you do use it, you may want to switch it out for shield/rapier when you run out of spell slots.
>>
File: canine cartoon.jpg (6KB, 251x232px) Image search: [Google]
canine cartoon.jpg
6KB, 251x232px
>Sam the Artificer
>>
>>51656519
TWF is essential. I recommend going variant human, taking the feat Dual Wielder, then dipping a level in fighter for Two-Weapon Fighting proper. Then, paladin it up the rest of the way, wearing light armor and taking the Defender fighting style from paladin.

Why is TWF so good? Smite operates off weapon attacks, so you can effectively Smite twice on your turn. Three times, once you get Extra Attack.
>>
>>51656519
>>51656553
Seconding shield+rapier w/ dueling, Path of the ancients for extra gracefulness

>>51656721
I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure Smite operates off of spell slots, not individual weapon attacks.
>>
>>51655856
Fluff Eldritch Blasts as eye beams.

Trust me.
>>
>>51656750
>>51655856
refluff them as anything really. refluff it as a magical gun or something for fucks sake.
>>
>>51656008
3d6
any roll below 8 is fixed to 8
any roll above 16 is fixed to 16

Enjoy.
>>
>>51656235
Hey
I like some rooster teeth videos
>>
>>51656074
Elemental Pact
Celestial Pact
Nature Pact
Arcane Pact
Modron Pact
>>
>>51655774
How do I become a better DM and better engage players.
Just practice and time?
I've only been a DM 3 times now and only have ran the campaign out of the starter set.
>>
>>51656165
Based on the reactions that Matt and Sam had by the end, it was all according to keikaku.
>>
>>51656742
Smite uses spell slots as fuel, but it triggers off of a weapon attack that hits.

Thus, the more weapon attacks you have in a turn = the more chances to hit = more potential smites.

Until you run out of spell slots, anyway. But you could fix that easy enough with a 1-level warlock dip, if you really wanted.
>>
File: megumin_pleased.jpg (46KB, 1024x586px) Image search: [Google]
megumin_pleased.jpg
46KB, 1024x586px
Retarded build question.

What are the most resources I can expend in a single turn? I don't care about actual nova potential or dpr, I'm only interested in using as many things as possible all at once that can only come back after a long rest.

Right now all I have is a sorcadin for the Smite/Quickened Spell combo.
>>
>>51656721
> wasting your sstat on STR just to multiclass
>>
File: 1406511373515.png (167KB, 450x496px) Image search: [Google]
1406511373515.png
167KB, 450x496px
>>51655774
>players meet an entity who loves games of chance
>prize if they win a game oc chance
What game do I as the DM host for players? Something akin to Blackjack but not the same game
>>
>>51656823
So warlocks can be shitty versions of every class?
>>
>>51656235
You want a hug mate?
>>
>>51655920
Warlocks have such crazy potential for fluff and RP. Love it.
>>
>>51656823
>Modron Pact

Neat.
>>
>>51656871
Play Pazaak.
>>
>>51656439
I'm guessing that I can't just make both do Sneak Attack damage. But yeah, having many attacks will be beneficial as hell.

>>51656474
But of course! I am Polnareff now. It is me.
>>
File: 1421525460024.gif (232KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1421525460024.gif
232KB, 499x499px
>>51656938
>google Pazaak

Isn't this just Blackjack?
>>
Should I play a creepy Circle of Twilight Druid or a nice friendly Circle of Dreams one?

>>51656975
No. It's Pazaak.
>>
File: 1467571294490.png (471KB, 523x512px) Image search: [Google]
1467571294490.png
471KB, 523x512px
>>51656991
Anon please
>>
>>51656975
It follows the same principal, but adds a bit of depth and strategy, especially since its played over multiple rounds per game.

Basically

Aim for 20
Don't be over 20 at the end of a turn.
You have cards in "hand" that you can play in any of the rounds of a game, including +/- and special values.
First to 3 wins the game.
>>
>>51655994
>Shadow over Mystara

Let's all take a moment to appreciate that this game existed.
>>
>>51656975
Pure Pazaak.
>>
>>51656991
Why not creepy Circle of Dreams, or nice and friendly Circle of Twilight
>>
>>51655841
It's not wrong, but the game as kind of grown from that. You'll find more of that kind of game in the OSR community.
>>
>>51655856
Warlocks are essentially weird ass witches.

Also bring back the quirks from the D&D Next playtest.
>>
>>51657073
I like the way you think. I might play a Twilight Druid who's old, not very smart, overwhelmingly nice and worships death and rot.
>>
>>51657099
Hey now friend, fungus is life too. Vulture's gotta eat, and it ain't helpful when the meal keeps on a'walkin.
>>
How would you adapt the Evaluate maneuver from GURPS to 5e?
>>
>>51657093
Which playtest packet are you referencing?
>>
>>51657093
Warlocks are martials in caster clothing.
>>
>>51657129
You should explain it if you want an answer.
>>
>>51657248
Because they get bonuses to cantrips?

Clerics, Dragon Sorcerers and Evocation Wizards do too.
>>
>>51657256
>>51657129
Essentially, it's an action that gives you +1 to your attack next turn, stackable to a cap of +3.
My problem is that +1 for one turn seems pretty underwhelming for DnD.
Maybe giving it a longer duration or making it a bonus action?
>>
>>51657304
> Dragon Sorcerers and Evocation Wizards
both only apply +modifier to damage roll once per casting. Warlock apply it multiple time.

Cleric only natural attack cantrip is Sacred Flame, which only hit once.
>>
>>51657304
No, because of how their signature cantrip works.
>>
>>51657304
Eldritch Blasts mimics Extra Attack progression, almost identically assuming you have Agonizing Blast. You should. Take Repelling Blast and you also have your own version of shove or pushing attack too.

You have light armor and d8 hit die.

Pact options provide you with your emergency melee option, blade or saving throw cantrip for tome, familiar attack or help action for chain, weapon attacks for blade.

You regain your resources on a short rest.

Other than literally casting spells, warlocks are more similar to Fighters than Wizards.
>>
>>51657333
That sounds like using the True Strike cantrip.
>>
Which outer plane would be the easiest to conquer?

I'm thinking Limbo, if I could get my hands on the Spawning Stone.
Or Hades since nobody gives a fuck about it.
>>
>>51657356
The Slaad gods wouldn't let you take over Limbo, and one of them literally can't die because he's going through time backwards.
>>
File: selkie.jpg (31KB, 379x388px) Image search: [Google]
selkie.jpg
31KB, 379x388px
My half elf teenage orphaned xCrcle of the Sea druid. Looking for her Sea-Elf dad
>>
>>51657375
I don't know the Slaad gods.
>>
>>51657338
>Other than literally casting spells
And all of their flavor.
And name.
>>
>>51657384
Ygorl created the Spawning Stone before he died... going backwards, meaning he can't be dead until its created.
>>
>>51657420
I thought Primus made the Spawning Stone.
>>
>>51656008
2d6+6

It's the best cause it gives the best average, can be done quickly and nobody can bitch about a low roll cause the lowest you can get is an 8.
>>
Last thread I asked what class to play in my 3 man 3rd level party, and I got 2 responses saying Paladin. Would just like to update that our entire party got whiped out 3 hours into the session to 4 dire wolves. It was our first encounter and we didn't even get to the dungeon.

>GM: "Roll twice, you have disadvantage."
>Cleric: "WHY?"
>GM: "Its dark. Why don't you light a torch?"
>Cleric: "ALL I HAVE IS FUCKING CANDLESTICKS"
>>
>>51656074
Djin pact.
Dragon pact.
Beast pact (like mythical beasts like Rocs and Phoenix).
>>
>>51656008
3d6 straight down the line first, or 4d6 drop low straight down the line first. Fuck your epic build pick what fits the stats and like it you faggot
>>
>>51657529
>The cleric doesn't fucking know Light
deserved to die, desu
>>
Ever play a Rogue who from a privileged background? A Rogue eho was born with silver spoon in their mouths? Who would you fluff that?
>>
>>51657529
Oh wait... you guy are level 3?
Deadly Encounter is 1200xp.
4 Dire wolves is 1600xp.

Your DM still want you dead.
>>
>>51657529
No one pick up explorer's pack?
>>
>>51657626
The DM clearly has no fucking idea how CR works.
>>
Do you guys actually follow the xp of monsters or does your DM give out xp relevant to your accomplishments and roleplaying?
>>
>>51657529
>>51657640
>>51657655
Is the DM new at his job? Although I doubt it's a newbie mistake.
>>
>>51657637
I can imagine an Arcane Trickster coming from a rich university.
>>
File: ric flair nigga.png (403KB, 373x428px) Image search: [Google]
ric flair nigga.png
403KB, 373x428px
>>51657637
Ric Flair
>>
>>51657637
Batman
>>
>>51657680
WOO!
>>
Trying to design an oath of bahamut for a paladin, and while the spell list has gone fine, I'm having trouble deciding what turning effect he should get.
>>
>>51657728
A paladin of Bahamut could be a devotion, ancients, or even vengeance paladin. There's no need to homebrew anything.
>>
May I know any reason why a merchantile fleet can be forced to stop all trade activities tempirarily/permanently.

My character is the daughter of a owner of a shipping trade company. Her father was from a humble backround and with perseverance and dedication, was able to create his own company. He is a well respected and loved man. He pays his workers well, donates to charitable causes, and pays his dues.

Recently local Authorities has stopped all shipping operations for my father's company for reasons I have yet to decide. My character, who loves her dad dearly wants to help even though was told not involve herself. However, father raised me too well to take this lying down.

So, what reasons would the authorities have to take take legal actions to stop my Father's humble business?
>>
>>51657831
His ships were pressed into service to either move military supplies or be outfitted for combat because a war broke out in whatever realm his ships were at port in.

Simple.
>>
>>51657831
An investigation concerning tax evasion and/or smuggling could work.

Basically the authorities are in the process of auditing the hell out of the books looking for discrepancies and while this is going on (can take a long time especially if some competitor is pulling the strings) all shipping is stopped.
>>
File: bugbear.jpg (21KB, 330x282px) Image search: [Google]
bugbear.jpg
21KB, 330x282px
Starting Out-of-the-Abyss soon.

Want to roll a Bugbear Paladin, but unsure what Oath I plan to take.

Style of character is the typical bugbear attitude of selfish, spiteful and brutal. If anyone gets on his wrong side he will certainly go out of his way to take their head, even if otherwise lazy and bossy. Using a Halberd and aiming for Polearm Master at 4, or if the GM permits the exception, Shield and Spear using Polearm Master.

Oath of Vengeance seems incredibly good, Both Channel Divinity work great for the character theme, Spells like Hunters Mark, Hold Person, Misty Step and Haste all work very well to the theme of beating the smack down into one guy. Relentless Avenger and Soul of Vengence both play to the almost "Spiteful" aspect well and obviously no characters ever get to 20 so who cares about the rest.

Oath of Treachery seems to offer more freedom in the lines of oaths, but mechanically a little less, Conjure Duplicate doesn't really fit with the character, but the Poison Strike is fantastic, especially fitting for the Bugbear brutal suprise attack theme 1d10+2d6+25 is outright simple to deliver with potential boosting from Smite-Spells and Divine-Smite. Spells are a little lack
luster, but Haste is useful to say the least but most of the effects are a little too "Magical trickery" for the character taste. Aura of Treachery also plays a nice "One-man-army" theme being able to fight several guys at once using brutal tactics and deception. Blackguards escape is again a little too "Magical" but fits with a brutal bugbear backstab. The 20 is amazing but we'll never see it.

To add to this, our "That guy" of the group who tends to play Asshole Lolrandom characters is playing a Goblin Rogue voted most likely to find treasure and then frantically roll slight of hand while asking the GM how many gems and coins he can stuff up his sleeves with a 13 on his check. So having a character who can confidently bully or threaten the goblin seems juicy.
>>
>>51657829
I'm trying to refluff some of the Oath of Ancients abilities, not completely strike out on my own, really its just the turning issue.
>>
>>51657939
Vengeance. Bugbearmont!
>>
I want to play a nefarious character. I'm torn between a warlock, a necromancer, or a phantom of the opera bard. What does /tg/ recommend.
>>
>>51657949
do a warlock spellslinger who is a goofy wild west villain with a twirly moustache
>>
>>51657637
I did that. Played a Wood Elf Noble Swashbuckler.
Youngest son of a noble family who decided to set out and make his own name rather than live under his parents and older siblings' shadows.
>>
>>51657948
Why bugbear? Just go dex pally with whip.
>>
The spellviewer says 1 action for geas, but its supposed to be 1 action
just putting it out there in case the maker is lurking the general
>>
>>51658018
*supposed to be one minute
>>
>>51658017
Or just make a Paladin with a flail. It's pretty much what the Vampire Killer upgrades to anyway.
>>
>>51657939
To further at context to our "That guy." we've spoken to him out of game, which has made him tone his cuntishness down to the very threshold we put up with without us having to bring it up again, leading to 3/4 sessions ending with "Well, X wasn't so bad today, was only a complete twat two times this session.". We'd kick him out but we've played with him for about 10 years now and none of us have the heart to do so, we just put up with it and learned how to manipulate him in character instead.

To quote some of his turd moments as our Barbarian.
Rogue: "Here, let me check that cabinet for traps first."
Barbarian: "No, fuck you. I open the cabinet, you going to stop me?"
DM: You open the cabinet, Take 6d8 Acid damage and the magical cloak inside is destroyed by the booby trap.

He once ran away from a fight when we are all battling a tough monster. Why? So he could sprint four rooms back to the store room where we had tied up the cult veteran and two of the cult spies so we could interrogate them. He procceded to coup-de-grace all of them because we wouldn't let him earlier and we were currently busy fighting at the time.

Enemy Sorcerer: Cast Suggestion: Block this path from your friends while I escape.
Barbarian: "Okay!"
The barbarian proceeded to run past the fighter and the paladin, to full out reckless attack the Party Warlock who was in a different room and he wouldn't have known she was in that room either.

DM: You're fighting several giant eagles.
Barbarian: I do a Shoryuken up into the air, grapple one of them and them slam it into the ground, I got a 23 on my Athletics!
DM: They are 40 feet in the air.
Barbarian: Fuck you I got a 23!

Party Wizard is disguised as a bandit mage as part of a plot.
Bandit Leader: "You with the staff, why aren't you blasting them?"
Party Wizard: "Haha, of course uh boss."
Barbarian: "What, I always knew Wizard couldn't be trusted!" He then proceeded to B-line to the Wizard and attack him all out, dropping him to 0.
>>
File: 5wrKHBM.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
5wrKHBM.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
I can't find a game online or irl reeeeeee
>>
>>51658080
DM: So in the dungeon, the mysterious but well composed Dwarf in the suit offers you a wish if you simply erase the magic circle surrounding him on the floor.
Wizard: Well clearly we are not idiots, can I roll Arcana or Religion to see if he is some kind of Fiend of Efrei-
Barbarian: I ERASE THE CIRCLE HAHA, Then I go give him a big hug and ask for my wish!
The barbarian was then grappled and hurled into a pit of burning coals by the Efreeti, upon climbing out starts trying to fight the Efreeti.

Wizard: Here, I'll cast wall of force over that pit so no one can get knocked into it again.
Barbarian: Fuck you, I don't need your help that pit did fuck all damage to me because I was raging.
Wizard: Fine, I cast wall of force, surrounding the Barbarian and Efretti so they can handle the fight together.
Barbarian: No fuck you!

The barbarian then spent the next 10 minutes moving his Mini out of the area and sulking whenever the DM moved it back.

There are many more instances, I just wanted to share some.

And in the Curse of Strahd Campagin he played a Gnome Warlock who followed some Gnomish god of Lolrandum Kender.

DM: You see the banshee rise and float around the bedroom, her hair rises, air going frigid and her face turns grim as you approach the room with the crib.
Warlock: Waha, I flip her off and run inside the room!
DM: She attacks you, roll initative.
Warlock: I can take her! (He can't.)

Warlock: I climb inside the crib and throw the baby at her!
DM: In the bundle of fabric, you find no baby, just a faceless faded doll.
Warlock: I pretend to be a baby, can I roll deception against the Banshee?
DM: ... No.

DM: It seems like the Banshee is possessive of the doll, if you leave it alone, she might stay with it.
Warlock: I run out of the room with the doll and shout "Here catch!" and Throw it to the fighter.
>>
>>51658017
>>51658048
Because the extra reach. Whip bitches from 15 feet away. 20 if you get Battlemaster. 25 with the UA Ranger thing.
>>
>>51658187
A little later.
DM: You find a corpse inside the chest, it resembles the nursemaid from before, the banshee. Multiple knife wounds tear through the back of her clothes, and the rusted murder weapon remains, jammed between two ribs.
Warlock: "Holy shit, yes! I lift up my robes and piss on her corpse, fucking banshee!"

Warlock: "Also, can I carry her corpse with me, I'm sure we can do something cool with it later!"
DM: Well, you're a gnome, so no.
Warlock: "Fuck you, okay uhh, oh I know, I go back to the crib where we fought her the first time, I take the baby blanket thing and make a turban out of it as my war trophy."

Even later still.

DM: The party are conversing with the two ghosts of the dead children, the boy seems to be missing his teddy. The party found it in one of the other rooms.
Warlock: Aha, I take the teddy and stuff it down my pants!
Fighter: Just give the ghost his Teddy bear.
Warlock: FINE, I take the bear out, throw it on the floor infront of the kid, and set it on fire with Fire bolt, THEN I flip the two kids off. Can I also set fire to the Toy-box?

Needless to say, guess what happened at the end of Deaths House where the ghostly visages demand a sacrifice.

Also, every single "Lol random" action of spite is entirely uncalled for and out of the blue but we still play with him. As I said his next character is a Goblin Jewel-Thief so I fully expect him to try to steal treasure from us, thus the interest in playing a character who I can, in good concience, threaten his character if needed, and follow up to kill him if required.
>>
>>51658204
I already have a Whip-Paladin in an online game, so I'll be happy with 10ft Battleaxe chops or 15ft Halberd cleaves.
>>
File: 1444366362450.jpg (404KB, 943x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1444366362450.jpg
404KB, 943x1200px
Anyone able to post a Mega for older d&d stuff similar to the 5e link?

Specifically looking for 4e Ruins of undermountain but all older stuff would be great.
>>
>>51658237
your THAT GUY is stupid
and you're stupid for still playing with him
and your DM is worse for letting him fuck up his campaign like that
>>
>>51658313
Our DM usually refines his stupid decisions to only effecting himself, his tantrum at the ghosts lead to him getting attacked and spooked out of the room, only he took damage from the acid trap instead of all of us, ect.

The only thing that he really let slide was attacking the other players (Because he thought we were going to just gang up and kill him, forcing him to hopefully roll a different non-autistic asshole character) and the Efreeti, because that seemed like such an interesting encounter to roleplay out, us trying to figure out if he was Djinn, Demon, Devil, Illusion, Polymorphed Awakened Hydra, who knows, then figuring out if his promises are legitimate or valid and then figuring out the right steps to take and if we trust his offer or nope barbarian lol I rub out the chalk ecksdee.

But yeah, we are stupid for still playing with him.
>>
File: 1398602173434.jpg (79KB, 908x908px) Image search: [Google]
1398602173434.jpg
79KB, 908x908px
>>51655774
Adding Warforged to my setting but the UA Eberron Warforged sucks my left nut through a straw. What should I add to this to make it playable?

>+2 Con, +1 Str or Int
>Natural Armor: AC = 13+Dex
>Living Construct
>>
>>51658346
Give them Immunity to Poison and make the AC 13+CON instead.
>>
Is Oath of Conquest the best to get the Darth Vader vibe?
>>
>>51658295
https://mega.nz/#F!UsRUlLAR!-5YN6nV_QeOO97Gu6CE-sg!FsolnRAb

Do you mean Halls of Undermountain? I think Ruins is for an older edition.
>>
>>51658445
Oh yeah halls of undermountain.

Thanks for the link friend :)
>>
File: thumbs uo.gif (699KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs uo.gif
699KB, 245x160px
>>51658469
>>
>>51657423
>Ygorl is the Slaad Lord of Entropy.[33][34] He was created by Charles Stross, and first appeared in the first edition Fiend Folio (1981).[32] Ygorl is the second oldest slaad lord, after Ssendam, and is considered the de facto ruler of Outer Plane of Limbo. He is said to have created the Spawning Stone that is the focus of the slaad race, forcing them to take froglike forms rather than their original, purely chaotic shapes.

He was birthed at the end of the universe and represents it.
>>
>>51657939
Bumping for opinions. What do people think fits better? Oath of Vengeance or Oath of Treachery?
>>
>>51658576
What about Oath of Conquest from the UA a while back?
>>
>>51658576
I would recommend Oath of Conquest.
It allows you to play extreme Lawful Evil, and he could be wanting to gain enough power/influence to unite the goblinoids and seize some city to call his own.

The Channel Divinity lets you nigh guarantee you can lay a smackdown even on a slippery rogue.

Out of the 2 though, definitely Vengeance, Treachery seems more conniving than what you described.
>>
>>51656235
this is a beautiful post
>>
>>51656245
>>51656267
>>51656287
>>51656372
>>51656812
the 5e """""fanbase"""""
>>
>>51657939
>>51658576
I don't think paladin fits at all fluff-wise. Rather, fighter would.

Also treachery is kind of a shit oath design-wise (But actually pretty good power-wise) and is basically about being cowardly.

Still, unless you're aiming for quarterstaff+shield then paladins always get reach anyway if they're going for cool stuff. I suppose the +5ft range is actually pretty nice for PAM, though.
>>
>>51658648
Party already has a fighter and I don't want to step on his heels too much.

Ideally looking at a more leader-like aspects of the "Lazy Bully" theme, while also supporting the "Brutal Headtakers" theme of bugbears with the PoisonSmites and Vow of Emnity hunting styles.

What fighting style would be best also? GM is allowing Spear and Tridents to be used with Polearm Master, but still unsure if I want to go Spear n Shield, or Halberd.

+1AC or +2 Damage if I one-hand, since rerolling 1-2's on a D10 isn't great.
>>
>>51656074
More invocations. Maybe a patron, but that's less useful at this stage. We've got plenty of patron flavour already.
>>
>>51658693
Little reason to go halberd when you already have a sort-of-reach.

See, you can walk up to 10ft, attack and then the enemy will take an opportunity attack by then moving within 5ft of of you.

+2 damage to one hand is much better. Rerolling 1-2s is... +0.8 damage on a 1d10, +0.5 damage on a 1d4. Not worth it.
+1 AC is the most flexible however as you can go between halberd and spear+shield as you please without losing your fighting style bonus.
Even oathbreakers don't really seem to fit the idea of 'lazy' or 'bully' really. Honestly sounds like a barbarogue would be more suited for that sort of character if fighter isn't on the table.
But paladins are good, so eh. Do whatever.
>>
>>51658345
Not bad

Honestly at pissing on the corpse I'd probably just have started rolling Dark Powers check everytime he does some stupid shit.
>>
>>51658473
In 5E, Primus made the Spawning Stone. It was meant to bring order to Limbo but it fucking failed.
>>
File: d06.jpg (27KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
d06.jpg
27KB, 680x382px
>>51656355
kek
>>
>>51658806
Man, that is infinitely more boring. Is that in the MM?
>>
>>51655774
>tech role

A means to give enemies surprising, quirky abilities, like a rocket gauntlet that grabs nerds on a beefy rapist-fighter, or a flash bang on some rogue loser
>>
File: Australia.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Australia.webm
3MB, 854x480px
I'm banning Barbarian as a player class at my table from now on. I'm sick and fucking tired of every cockhuffing chucklefuck that picks this class as an excuse to ignore 99% of the plot or even the notion of self preservation to rage and unga bunga every NPC, other party member that disagrees with him, or scenery piece.

I don't care that one guy might do it right - in ten years of DMing EVERY SINGLE Barbarian has been an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>51659084
Did he just earn that Kangaroo's eternal respect?
>>
>>51656008
2d6+6 sounds cute. I'd take her out for dinner and show, definitely. Those other two are just too flakey, plus I'm pretty sure they're both rotten sluts anyway.
>>
>>51659095
Looks like it.
>>
>>51659084
What about d12s
>>
>>51658444
Yes, I'd say so.
>>
>>51656008
>Rolling for stats

There is such a thing as badwrongfun because 5e just isn't suited to rolling for stats, especially given how it's not awfully lethal and thus you don't reroll characters much.

However, if you must roll
>4d6d1 in order
or
>3d6 in order
Depending on how much of a dick to the players you are.
Then make sure the campaign is semi-lethal.
>>
>>51659084
That's rough. Every one of our barbarians has been a helpful character engrossed in the adventure and the plot. Even have higher than average RP participation rates.
It's our rogues that are awful.
>>
What are some good mid level Undead to throw at a monster hunter? We've already dried up ghasts, and there's a wight session or two this month.
>>
>>51656235
man, this is some unhinged autism
>>
>>51659174
Vampires.
>>
>>51659084
Why limit options?

Rather than scare players with 'I'm banning classes!' say
'If you want to make a barbarian, they can't be chaotic stupids.'
>>
How would you design a barbarian archetype that gets a Fighting Style?

I figure that barbarian is the best baseline class to design an archetype around that enters a battle trance. Using the rage rules to represent the state of focus
>>
>>51659321
DWARF enters a martial stance.

DWARF gets +10 to damage on all improvized thrown attacks.
>Throw fluffy wambler for 1d4+10 damage
>The Bronze Colossus' head sails off in an arc
>>
>>51659151

I always thought that 5e was quite lethal, at least until about level 7.
>>
>>51659341
Yes, that is pretty much my reasoning for wanting this
>>
>>51659289
Could work. Wacky Wampires are always exciting.
>>
>>51659342
With the way death saves work, unless your DM specifically targets downed players it's very hard for them to die.
Or if enemies use abilities that specifically just straight out kill you, like disintegrate.
>>
>>51659382
Clown Vampires. The thick makeup protects them from the sun.
>>
>>51659394
That actually gave me a good idea for the Wererat's in the next city. I didn't want to make them the thieve's guild because everyone does that but Circus of Wererats is good.
>>
I'm putting together some basic plot skeletons for the hooks I'm scattering around the place.

A lot of them are sort of detective work culminating in facing off against the whodunnit, with each of them giving one further clue towards who the Big Bad whodunnit is.

What sort of clues can I add to the individual quests that will help narrow it down without giving it away?

So far I've got:
>rumour that BBEG exists and is responsible for causing these quests
>description of BBEG's disguise (including scent/appearance descriptors pointing to where the BBEG lives)
>BBEG has a key to a location that only a handful of people can access

I need some other minor clues that I can sprinkle in without giving it away at 1st Level.
>>
>>51659485
>years ago, a notable local family died under mysterious circumstances. The remains of BBEG were never found
>>
>>51658991
I believe so.

The interesting part is that Primus believes still that it was a good decision, even though it somehow fucked up Limbo even more.
Typical LN.
>>
stone sorc, yay or nay?
>>
>>51659717
>anything sorc

Nay
>>
>>51659717
YAY
>>
>>51659717
Maybe.
>>
>>51659409
Presumably there's an escape trick performance that only works because the victim can turn into a rat.
>>
>>51656103
The biggest issue is the alchemist, coming from experience.

Do NOT let them realize that by RAW and RAI they have infinite alchemical supplies, one player realized that he could just make infinite acid, did not end well.
>>
>>51659717
Trying to force Sorcerers into melee is getting old.

There should be more focus on them having magical powers, as opposed to spell.
>>
>>51657356
Mechanus, BY FAR. Any old pleb that can take out Primus can then just take his form and do whatever the fuck he wants with the Modron race.
>>
Is level 5/6 too early to give a wizard a ring of spell storing?
>>
>>51657529
Shit tier DM
>>
>>51659824
Literally anyone would realize this.

I think RAI is 'You have a sensible level of supplies and need not hold reservations with using it, but not enough to do something stupid such as make money out of it or burn through 10ft of metal, and definitely your character shouldn't be just throwing it around left right and centre CONSTANTLY'.

The reason it doesn't specify just how much you have is because it allows freedom, but the DM can still say 'No, stop abusing your freedom, you can't make a whole fucking lakeful of acid by leaving your backpack upsidedown.'
>>
>>51657831
a bunch of the kraken kultists of khaos have taken over and the boats are now flagged as dungeons due to all the sahuagin, deep scions, sea spawn, etc., and the last group of adventurers that came to help were all killed by the government for attempting to enter without the proper dungeon insurance or paying admission
>>
>>51657939
treachery fits bugbear flavor perfectly
>>
>>51659893
>>51659893
Whenever I'm doubtful of an item's power level I put it in the adventure, but hide it well (behind a bonus puzzle, encounter, or the respect of a non obvious NPC). A good reward if the players get it, but no worries if it's missed.
>>
>>51657529
>>51659917
>Not bringing torches when it's fucking standard for most adventurers unless you specifically avoid getting them by avoiding taking the right pack and then not paying for torches
>Not using light as a fucking cleric
>Not using a cantrip attack or save spell as a fucking cleric instead

Both shit tier players and DM.
>>
>>51658473
where does the meme that ygorl is unkillable come from? he was never unkillable before
>>
>>51658991
can't get more boring than "ygorl autowins"
>>
>>51659954
I'm referring to using a deadly encounter as the first thing to a group of noobs, fagot, especially after they made a big mistake.
>>
>>51659637
I like it, but they'll know the BBEG already - they just won't know that it's them. They might even get a couple of quests from him.
>>
>>51659931
I read it as you having exactly what you ned for specific uses, and only that much, exactly when you try to use it.

The bag is specifically magical, and it doesn't say any bag of holding warnings about it.
>>
>>51659968
Being unable to be killed due to time shenanigans is vastly different from unbeatable.
It's not even like he can abuse the concept, since from his perspectivehe can die at any time like normal.
>>51659961
If history says you do something within a timeline, obviously you make it that far, but with Primus making the Stone now, it isn't as solid per se.
>>
So I'm a new GM, and I've run into a problem. I never know what to say to the players. They ask a question and I often have to pause in order to think of what to say, anyone else have this problem and have any advice?
>>
>>51660050
Sorry, should specify, I mean in character. It really breaks up the conversation between a PC and an NPC.
>>
>>51660049
>Being unable to be killed due to time shenanigans is vastly different from unbeatable.

in an edition where hit point damage is the only way to take people out (other than banishing effects and a handful of other tricks that probably wouldn't work on their plane)

>It's not even like he can abuse the concept

"once, someone in the slaadi continuum told ygorl 'hey dog, you're unbeatable'"

>If history says you do something within a timeline, obviously you make it that far,

That's an incredibly retarded interpretation. No, unless his stat block says 100% he cannot be killed, he can be killed. The fact that someone added a lolrandum "backwards time" footnote to his flavor text does not suddenly make King Randumb unkillable.

reminds me of the faggotry in 2e in which they tried to retcon Asmodeus to be some secret supreme overgod thing, in which they tried to retcon yugoloths to be the true super duper evil force and that you lose fiendish teleports unless you suck their dick (making you virtually helpless), etc.

hack writers playing favorites with retcons utterly disgust me

I bet the ygorl garbage is from planeshit "home of the hermaphrodite arcanaloths" too isn't it?
>>
>>51659717
I think it's a cool idea. Practical is another matter entirely, but it's not the worst. With some good stats and a shield you can end up being about as beefy as the cleric with potentially more hp. Slap warcaster on top for unfailable concentration spells and the ability to slap people with cantrips while keeping your weapon handy for *teleports behind you*. Even without the weird clunky spells and half-assed gish parts it's still going to be a free +5 AC and make CON more valuable than dex, so it's a plus.

At least it's not the phoenix "suicide bomber" sorceror.
>>
>>51660062

make notes for possible things they want to ask
>>
>>51660081
If you really want to play the statblock game, he doesn't have one in 5e, and thus can't be killed any more than any other non-tiamat deity.

And all the time stuff shows is that he has a predetermined fate, and so does everyone else in the setting. The difference is we can theoretically know his since it travels opposite our own.
>>
>>51656008
3d6 in order, scores below 8 become 8 and scores above 15 become 15. Adjust via point-buy until you have 27 points worth bought.
>>
>>51659321
I designed a raider that gets two-weapon fighting style as the level 3 feature along with an extra 10 feet of movement after hitting an enemy with a bonus action attack
>>
>>51660118
>and so does everyone else in the setting.

In your setting perhaps. Its just another element of the retarded oneupmanship that characterized Planeshit and a lot of 2e in general (first gods are made unstoppable, then almost every setting got a god analog or an anti god force field, etc., then this guy or that guy was actually better than a god all along, then this guy trumped that guy's better than a god thingy, etc. etc.)
>>
>>51659717
It seems the most fun but then you remember
>d6 hit die
So trying to force sorc as a gish is super wack to start. They need to get them away from being worse wizard to begin with. More metamagic, extended spell lists, blastier focus, whatever they need to do. More shit like Sea Sorcerer that actually plays to their strengths a bit while covering their weaknesses.
>>
>>51660018
It wouldn't be worth so little if it could produce infinite quantities.

I wouldn't say it's for 'specific uses' as defined by the sheet - The idea is it's probably open to say 'Oh, you want to try to melt through this lock with acid? Go ahead, try it for a bit.' but the bag won't provide enough to burn through a 10ft cube of metal. I mean, alchemists already have thieves' tools expertise.

It's like a cantrip - there is no defined limit to how often you can use it, but your DM should probably crack down on abuse of it.

>>51659994
That's why the DM's a faggot.
The players are still faggots for not properly preparing.
DM's probably more of a faggot for not warning obvious things like 'You're walking around at night with no light when chances are somebody here has a torch' or suchlike.
>>
>>51660241

not really reasonable to do a TPK in the first encounter because the PCs were negligent in their inventory but YMMV
>>
>>51660223
D6+1 is equal to d8 on level 2 onward.
D8 = 5hp + con
D6+1 = 4hp + 1hp + con
>>
>>51659321
>How would you design a barbarian archetype that gets a Fighting Style?

Just...fuckin' give it one?

Most Fighting Styles aren't particularly powerful. They're significantly less powerful that "give all your melee allies Advantage all the time".
>>
>>51660256
It's really, really hard to not have a source of light.

There are countless cantrips for it, it's part of every adventurer's standard equipment unless they all decided to purposely avoid it and ...

Well, the deal is, maybe the DM didn't think it'd be too big a deal. I imagine the other players had darkvision or something and that's why the other players didn't care enough to bring torches, right?

I mean yes the players are hardly faggots when you put them next to the bright star of faggotry that is DM but they still have a bit of faggot in them.
>>
>>51660256
Not him but it would be TPK either way. How would a torch help against a "more difficult than deadly" encounter?
>>
>>51660277
After decades of it being VERY FUCKIN DIFFICULT and VERY FUCKIN RARE that the entire party could not see in the dark, its perfectly reasonable to be caught flat footed that "holy shit, we can't see in the dark?!?" It is a noob mistake of course.

>>51660280
my calculations put it at 800, deadly budget is 900xp, and disadvantage is a pretty monstrous drawback
>>
What more do I need to DM

>mat / markers
>dmg phb volo scag mm
>DM screen
>dice
>minis? Good place to buy minis?

I'm just going to walk into the LGS and say OK I'm gonna DM at this time

I don't really want to buy any prebuilt adventures, so I'm going to use the forgotten coast. Land them in a town somewhere and I'll look up the area and just kind of populate the town with many hooks after they decide what their characters are.

What's a good way to print out the forgotten coast map? It's fucking huge.
>>
>>51660312
You forgot to do step 4 in "evaluating encounter difficulty"
>>
>>51660270
But what is it worth?

Most barbarian level 3 archetype features are stronger than a fighting style, so if I'm giving it a fighting style as a level 3 feature, it should come with something else.

Since I'm aiming for a sort of fighter/barbarian hybrid archetype here I'm considering giving it a battlemaster maneuver and 2 superiority die, getting an additional maneuver and superiority die at levels 6 and 14
>>
>>51660312
deadly threshold = 1200 (3 * level 3 character = 400+400+400)

encounter is 4 dire wolves = 800
4 enemies, so multiply that by 2 = 1600

learn to use kobold fight club next time
>>
>>51660335
Good catch.
>>
>>51660350
>I'm considering giving it a battlemaster maneuver
>a battlemaster maneuver

c'mon, at least give them the illusion of choice, even if we all know it doesn't really matter
>>
>>51660241
You misunderstand me anon, it explicitly recovers expended materials, what i'm saying is that it only ever has enough for one vial or whatever no matter what.
>>
>>51660423
Yes, but you can use that vial over and over and any damage done won't be reversed.
>>
>>51660323

Bump

Also would it be awkward to have a laptop at the table? To keep notes etc?

Secondly, Im going to be basically getting random people.
>>
>>51660460
Yes, and?

Setting fires or damaging objects with acid are already cantrip options, what does that change?

You can't make acid pits or the like, as its recovered.
>>
>>51660488
It's just that, like cantrips, you shouldn't be able to use it indefinitely.

Otherwise you might as well just start up a healing business because you have at-will healing, even if it only affects one person once.

The idea is that you don't just reclaim the healing contents from the person after healing, but you have a limited supply, it's just the limited supply isn't limited enough to matter for most adventuring artificers and they're assumed to be able to get more supplies from somewhere.

There's a lot of handwaving, like they handwaved away a lot of material components.
>>
>>51660509
>The idea is that you don't just reclaim the healing contents from the person after healing, but you have a limited supply, it's just the limited supply isn't limited enough to matter for most adventuring artificers and they're assumed to be able to get more supplies from somewhere.
But that's wrong and not what it says.
There is no reason whatsoever that a downtime alchemist shouldn't be able to profit by healing wounds.
>>
There's no relatively easy way to get a gold dragon waifu in 5e, right? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>51660573
Be a Wizard and true polymorph something into a gold dragon.
>>
>>51660573
>trying to get (You)s for such lazy bait

Try again next thread senpai
>>
>>51660558
If this is the case, why doesn't literally everywhere have an artificer?

Allowing this is worldbreaking. It's a case of 'Okay, it's 100gp for a bag that gives you infinite healing providing you don't heal the same person twice in a day. Every city must have an artificer who gives healing to literally everyone all the time for dirt-cheap prices because it takes almost no effort at all for them.'

Or, you could easily set up perpetual motion machines. You have completely 100% fuel efficient and possibly safe for the environment trains that run on an alchemist bag that just spews out alchemist fire endlessly.
That sort of thing.

I mean, sure, magic already is worldbreaking but not 100gp level 1 magic.

Just because the book says you could essentially cast blade ward all day long without any problems doesn't mean you should be allowed to.
>>
>>51660391
But... that is the illusion of choice
>>
I'm trying to roll a sorcerer that's able to get into a melee scuffle but still rely solely on magic.

I was always eyeing Draconic-Fire origins, mainly for that 13 AC plus my intended high dex, flame bolt for the charisma boost and wings to gtfo if it gets too hard. What other options are there? I don't think I can use UA since this is an officially sponsored meetup, and I'd rather not anyway.
>>
>The dragon magically polymorphs into a humanoid or beast that has a challenge rating no higher than its own, or back into its true form. It reverts to its true form if it dies. Any equipment it is wearing or carrying is absorbed or borne by the new form (the dragon's choice).

>In a new form, the dragon retains its alignment, hit points, Hit Dice, ability to speak, proficiencies, Legendary Resistance, lair actions, and Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma scores, as well as this action. Its statistics and capabilities are otherwise replaced by those of the new form, except any class features or legendary actions of that form .

This sounds like a really interesting ability, considering a CR = X dragon can become a humanoid or beast that begins at CR = X, but with the dragon's HP, legendary resistance, mental stats.

Only stymied by the fact that there are almost no high CR humanoids and beasts, and usually only very high CR dragons have that ability. I hope we will see some CR 16-26 humanoids and beasts, though I doubt it.

>Its statistics and capabilities are otherwise replaced by those of the new form, except any class features or legendary actions of that form .

Does that mean the dragon keeps his legendary actions?
>>
QUESTION: If you live in a society where 4e/5e tieflings are a large minority, would a single human mother with a tiefling child raise suspicions?
>>
>>51660644
PC are special snowflake.
>>
>>51660644
Becoming an artificer is as difficult as cleric or wizard, its rare. Any town would love to have one.
The average townsfolk will never save up 100 gold, ever. Let alone get the training for class levels.

Alchemist fire that is reclaimed stops being fuel, all it can do is IGNITE other fuel, not run anything.
>>
File: 1464604379394.jpg (141KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464604379394.jpg
141KB, 600x800px
>>51660693
Well...
>>
>>51660734
/Pol/ pls.
>>
>>51660693
Well, you would be viewed as a disturbing creep, no doubt.
>>
>>51660714
>>51660699
So why not have a single artificer make bags for everyone? And often some DMs will have level 1 characters not be too uncommon. A king of a country would be far too easy to abuse and manipulate if they didn't have wizards of at least maybe level 5 assisting them. If humankind had no class levelled people, all the monsters would overrun humanity.

Alchemist fire that is reclaimed stops being fuel, but then you put the fuel back again, and the fuel has effectively no cost besides the initial cost.

100gp isn't hard for a town, especially considering towns often offer such money in reward to adventurers. 100gp for never having to worry about healing besides poison and disease ever again.

It's generally safe to assume that low level abilities can be often obtained by NPCs as well through some means, otherwise the players would never have any challenges to face because nobody else can match them in power.
>>
>>51660693
It's possible the mother had tiefling blood that didn't manifest and that they had a child with a human father who left them.

You'd probably get a few suspicions though.
>>
>>51660484
I wouldn't mind it as a player of the DM had a laptop. Defiantly would be inconsiderate if the player used it. I have reference apps on my phone as a player, but everything important is on the paper. DM doesn't need to see the minor details behind what makes a spell work.
>>
>>51659717
So fucking good as a 1 level dip for a lot of classes.
>>
>>51660573
Draconic sorcerer gets double proficiency on charisma checks when dealing with dragons. Wings at level 14.

Stalk dragon, spam seduction.
>>
>>51660773
>So why not have a single artificer make bags for everyone?
Because theyre fucking magical? And you still need an artificer level to make it function?

You seem to be under the impression that it just sits there, burning, even though it explicitly says it is reclaimed. You have a gout of flame, it can ignite something, but it can't run an engine any better than Fire Bolt or Produce Flame, which are on the same level.
>>
>>51660837
Yeah but how often would that be? And is 13 AC with what I suppose is an effective d8 keep me alive without needing to hide in a corner?
>>
>>51660773
The bag only produce materials and only you can pull it out.

> The bag and its contents are both magical, and this magic allows you to pull out exactly the right materials you need for your Alchemical Formula options, described below. After you use one of those options, the bag reclaims the materials.

noted all the YOU
>>
>>51660890
That was in reference to how to get a dragon waifu, not how to melee shit as a magic user.
>>
>>51660906
Oh my bad, I thought you were replying to my comment, not that other guy's. Sometimes the yous don't show up on this app.
>>
>>51660843
Yet firebolt definitely requires someone there casting it and, while not stated by the book, would probably tire a mage of lower levels out if they repeatedly cast it.

If the artificer doesn't have to do anything particularly magical to get the ingredients to work and produce the fire, you could automate it with machinery quite easily, machinery powered by the fuel it produces.

If it does require magic casting, then I suppose it does get into the 'you could use a machinery to automate firebolt if you could also get machinery to 'cast' alchemist's fire'

Still, in other terms, the only other way I know of to get at-will healing is through a broken UA - Theurgist wizard - at level 18, if I recall right. That might not even work anyway.
So to give at-will healing at level 1 seems pretty ridiculous when the game avoids it so much, at least on worldly basis.

I'd be fine with the implications if it were a level 13+ feature or something, but this is a goddamn level 1 thing where a wizard's health is probably about the same as a peasant.

>>51660896
It doesn't describe the nature of the magic at all. A cantrip requires all the intricate gestures and whatever magic hokey-pokey as defined by the PHB, but the alchemist's pouch doesn't really mention anything that anybody couldn't do. 'You' could apply to anyone who has the pouch, for all people know.
>>
How do you guys find games at a LGS?

>walk in
>ask owner about dnd games
>he knows there are some but doesn't know if any are looking
>pop up when a game is starting, overhear deadpool fighting sephiroth for tavern profits
>ask him if he knows of any DMs looking for more players
>he knows of a few, he has 9 players but I am welcome to join
>politely decline and say I didn't clear my schedule for today, thanks though
>nearest store is 45 mins away

So if anyone lives on the north side of Houston, is Ettin games any good?
>>
>>51655920
I think the Expanded Spell List has a lot of useful utility.

Two complaints though: First, some of the themes attached to the Fungal Lord subclass seem redundant. You have a picture of Zuggtmoy as a potential patron, and she's actually a Demon Lord. Fiend might seem an ill-fitting patron for her, but fun fact: Out of The Abyss details several fungi native to the underdark, including an incredibly spicy one and several that are useful as fuel for fires. You could incorporate these fungi into your fire-themed Fiend spells. You also mention phenomena that follow the warlock, like spontaneous faerie rings. If you want to be a Fungal Lord purely for the theme, you could easily take an Archfey patron.

Second... Decompose is actually a superior version of what the Fiend grants players at level 1. The only drawback is that it's a bonus action, but only sorlocks or TWF bladelocks are using their bonus action, it can proc off *any* corpse rather than targets you've personally reduced to 0hp, it's practically guaranteed to give more hp, and it even has an out-of-combat use of making corpses vanish.
Psychoactive Spores... Just compare it to any of the other Level 6 patron abilities. It's so much better than any of them.
Mycelium-Blooded is actually a nice ribbon with added combat utility as long as you aren't a dwarf.
Spore Servant is actually moderated by the template. But for comparison's sake, a level 14 Moon Druid can *replace* itself with a CR 4 beast, and every "Conjure" spell on a similar power level to this ability requires concentration. Some of those spells even have a risk of backfiring if concentration ends early. So probably OP.
>>
>>51659954
To be fair, I got an explorers pack but I had dark vision anyway. The rogue was unconscious on the first turn (after the surprise round) so light wouldn't have helped him, and the cleric spent the first 2 turns before dying casting cure wounds on the rogue and then casting mirror image on himself. He attacked 3rd turn with disadvantage and then got knocked unconscious. Myself, I killed 1 dire wolf with nova and injured another but by the 4th turn everyone else was dead.

DM said it was on a random encounter table and we just happened to get the hardest possible one. Still kinda lame especially cause the DM is really good at atmosphere/storytelling and creating npcs (3 solid hours of that) but is awful at encounters.
>>
I know that it mostly depends on the group, but what would you say is the shortest pre-written adventure, after LMoP?

It looks like Curse of Strahd, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>51660573
For some reason I read that as no easy way to lose a gold dragon waifu.
>>
abyss
Strahd
Tiamat

New DM, new players
>>
>>51655856

Do you still have to play it through 20 if you die and reroll another character?
>>
>>51661159
> Random encounters need not be level-appropriate challenges for the adventurers, but it's considered bad form to slaughter a party using a random encounter, since most players consider this ending to be an
unsatisfying one. Not all random encounters with monsters need to be resolved through combat. A 1st-level party of adventurers could have a random encounter with a young dragon circling above a forest canopy in search of a quick meal, but the characters should have the option to hide or bargain for their lives if the dragon spots them.

literally the first part of random encounter thingy in DMG. If the DM roll an impossible random encounter, the need to find an alternate way that make the encounter satisfying.

Also he is a shit DM because Dire Wolf also doesn't have dark vision and would get disadvantage to attack in darkness.
>>
>>51661431
Abyss if they can grok old school "everything and everywhere is dangerous"
Strahd if they like open ended sandboxy adventures
Tiamat if you're willing to fix it
>>
>>51656165

what happened? I wont get to see it until monday night, so spoil away
>>
http://prints.mikeschley.com/p923843744/h5e9b9fd7#h5e9b9fd7

I want to buy a large map, 2 ft by 3 ft is $114 - $180

I feel like with how huge this map is, it's fine. Or should I just buy the digital one with tiles and try to print it myself
>>
>>51661657
>$114 - $180
Jesus dude, you're getting ripped off unless you specifically want something you can frame in your living room.
>>
Do you guys ever run some online 5e games? I have a 4e game going on at my place on Fridays and a pathfinder game going on Mondays at a game store. I'd like some less directly associated games to get in on because I'm introverted as fuck and want to try my hand at 5e
>>
>>51661657
There isn't a Fedex Office near you? You could get something that size printed for like $40-$60.
>>
File: S8-ME1Jb.png (144KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
S8-ME1Jb.png
144KB, 256x256px
>>51657338
>Other than literally casting spells, warlocks are more similar to Fighters than Wizards.
>warlocks
>casting spells
>>
>>51661830
>>51661818
Bretty Gud ideas

Next question

What do I do about minis? I've found booster boxes... $30 for 10 figures

What other kind of minis or where did you buy yours?
>>
What would be the right wording for a homebrew spell that includes something like:

"Roll 1d6 for each spellcaster level. If the result exceeds the target's current hit points, it dies. Otherwise, you take half the result as damage."
>>
>>51660693
Your firstborn came out with horns anon ?
Next she's gonna tell you she got raped by a tiefling last summer but was too tell you...
>>
File: slaadi lore.png (414KB, 739x633px) Image search: [Google]
slaadi lore.png
414KB, 739x633px
>>51657420
>>51657423
>>51658473
>>51658806
>>51658991
Slaadi have become kinda meta since 4e's The Plane Below, as anything that has ever been (and ever will be) released about them can be considered "canon". Every myth regarding their birth is true and false at the same time.
>>
>>51661996
Spellcaster level isn't really a thing in 5e. You'd reference character level or class level as the multiple.

5e tends not to use that kind of multiplication for spells though. Usually you pick a base amount and add more dice on for using a bigger than necessary spell slot.

The rest of the wording is fine.
>>
>>51662036
Yeah, I'm trying to work out how I can make it fit. I know I've seen something similar, but better worded.

I'll run with standard slot arrangement, it's easier.
>>
>>51662093
It's pretty close to the mechanic of Sleep, just much more lethal. That's probably a good starting point if you don't trust your verbiage to be simply understood as you intend.
>>
>>51662093
It's a more conditional Power Word: Kill with the mechanic of Sleep.
>>
>>51662036
>>51662113
Sleep gives me some ideas for later tweaking.

>>51662126
I had a look at PW:K, but I want to make it a lower level requirement by ramping up the risk with the reversed damage.

What level do you reckon the spell should be at current wording?

>You attempt to remove a target from existence. Roll 10d6. If the result exceeds the target's current hit points, it's destroyed, with all of its possessions. Otherwise, you take half the result as damage.
>At higher levels: When you cast this spell using a spell slot of X level or higher, roll an additional 2d6 for each slot level above X.
>>
>>51662151
That's probably only a 2nd or 3rd level spell given the drawbacks. 10d6 averages 35 HP.

Scorching Ray is 6d6 cast at 2nd level or 8d6 cast at 3rd, and it lacks the conditional stuff and the drawback.
>>
>>51662171

Scorching Ray has miss chance, which this doesn't seem to. It's basically "I win" with no save if your HP is below a certain amount
>>
>>51660573
Our draconic sorcerer wanted one, but the DM never allowed us to really see any dragons even though she loved dragons so much that she made dragon worship into the main religion of the region. It's funny, she had us run into more speshul snowflake dragon gods than actual dragons.

Anyway, the sorcerer himself ended up settling for a dragon blooded village girl. During the epilogue of the campaign, I think he ended up True Polymorphing himself and his waifu into gold dragons and they ran off together to rule some islands.
>>
>>51662151
Damage on spells usually only goes up by one die per level.
>>
>>51662210
The chance to miss on this homebrew spell is you don't know the creature's HP, and if you guess wrong, you get hurt. Scorching Ray tends not to hurt you for missing.
>>
>>51662226
Exceptions being stuff like
>Scorching Ray
which requires more attack rolls
>Disintegrate
because it's Disintegrate, fuck you >Sleep
because it fails to do anything if you under-roll, a problem this spell also has
>>
>>51655774
Dude i didn't know dnd had kaladesh
>>
>>51662275
A bunch of M:tG's planes over the last decade are just rip-offs of D&D settings.
>>
>>51657338
Barbarians, Rangers, and Sorcerers all have no short rest resources (in published classes anyway). Does that mean they're all the same class?
>>
>>51662252
>>51662226
What if I put the roll to 10d8 and then increase the roll by 1d8 for each higher slot? Would that be functional for a 3rd level spell?
>>
>>51662361
I thought it was fine with 2 dice per level. It will fall off in usefulness fast with only 1 die unless the die is a d12. It's a minion-killer, or it lets you finish up a fight you're already winning.
>>
>>51662387
2d6 a level it is then. All anons' help is appreciated.
>>
>>51662285
That makes sense. Fantasy art is Like a giant pipe network. Anything poured in is sure to float up in a dozen other places.
>>
>traveling
>party at night, camping, lost in the neverwinter forest
>describing the area, and a vibrant shooting star in the night sky
>lawful good cleric decides to make a wish after seeing the shooting star
>roll a nat20 behind the screen
>decide to grant her wish of "I wish that the firbolgs are no longer troubled by evil"
>they find the village
>all of them are slaughtered
>what was going to be an encounter where the fallen paladin occupies the village becomes
>a nightmare scenario where everyone is dead
>when confronted the expaladin says he was inexplicably overcome by cruelty and decided to kill all of them, even the children
>>
>>51662275
reminder that Mechanus used to be called Nirvana
>>
>>51662568
There are many things wrong with this story.
>fukking d20 instead of something higher
>getting high result but deciding to corrupt it as though some dickass genie made it
>using a shooting star wish at all
>>
>>51658693

If your DM is allowing UA, be a dick and take Tunnel Fighter for your fighting style.
>>
>>51662241

Ah, I guess you're right. In our group we play with the rule that anyone in the game (both players and enemies) can visibly see the wounds caused by battle, enough to know if the person they're looking at is below half HP or not and I guess I didn't take into account that most players don't have that houserule.
>>
>>51662592
Hey, it wasn't my intention for it to be a wish star. I just described a night and decided to roll because why not.

I corrupted the wish because I'm a dick and wanted to build enmity for the current villain.
>>
>>51662618
That's basically the bloodied condition from 4e, and I use that. Half HP doesn't mean any concrete number though unless the players know the numerical value of the HP. A gladiator is bloodied at something like 60 HP. Not a clear indicator that he's within range for that spell to work, and how do you know he's a gladiator just by looking? You'll see guy using a weapon and shield wearing a breastplate.
>>
>>51662673
Start fighting a monster, you know how much damage each attack did. Someone lands a hit that does 15 damage, let's say this brings the total up to 47 damage done.

At this point you know "half HP" for the monster was between 33 and 47.
>>
I'm gonna join a 5e game and currently making a character. I wanted to try something different and was thinking of making a savage/feral character (Elf or half-elf ranger to be more specific.) Anyone got any advice on how to role play such a character?
>>
>>51662704

Forgot to add a "this hit makes the monster bloodied when it wasn't before" in there
>>
>>51662704
Valid, but a little bit meta and a little bit autistic.
>>
>>51662735

I don't know how you can be 100% not meta when you have a spell that can fail if the target's HP is above a certain amount. I mean, in universe, how do you explain success or failure of that spell without referring to HP?
>>
>>51662772
Not the homebrewer, but my guess is the spell makes the bloodied and sufficiently weakened bleed out and die. If it fails, they weren't sufficiently weakened.
>>
>>51662813
New thread.
>>
>>51660269
But your hit die is still worse. It's more like a d7.
>>
>>51662795

Alright, good point. I asked the wrong question. Say you're a wizard who, through years of study learned the ins and outs of a new spell that can kill people when they are sufficiently weakened but rebounds and damages you if they aren't. Without being meta, what's your decision making process on how weakened is "weakened enough" for the spell to be worth casting, and how do you decide when to use it at a higher level spell slot?
>>
>>51662851
Hell if I know. I'm not a fan of those types of spells, but I figured I'd be helpful to the guy.
>>
>>51660277
The DM is the faggot here because Dire Wolves can't see in the dark either.
>>
>>51660657
>Does that mean the dragon keeps his legendary actions?
>In a new form, the dragon retains its alignment, hit points, Hit Dice, ability to speak, proficiencies, Legendary Resistance, lair actions, and Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma scores, as well as this action.
Do you see legendary actions in that list?
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.