[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 124

File: 1486474637630.jpg (115KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1486474637630.jpg
115KB, 500x700px
Thread the Prior: >>51589826

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: 1702083.jpg (88KB, 815x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1702083.jpg
88KB, 815x1000px
>>51622985
drapery, swords, guns, how do they work? it's a mystery and I need more time to solve it
>>
If >>51633898 is still looking for armored requests, I'd like an animated set of armor sitting outside of a dungeon door waiting for an adventuring party to come. She's polishing her armor and practicing menacing poses.
>>
File: Totally not me.jpg (115KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Totally not me.jpg
115KB, 1280x960px
requesting a drawn version of this handsome devil as an imperial guardsmen with the M-16 as a short Las rifle and the saber as... well, a power saber.

aside from that I give any of you full creative freedom to draw this however you want. add whatever background, regiment ,clothing etc you prefer.
>>
File: kolsam.png (973KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kolsam.png
973KB, 1000x1000px
Mind if I cut in?
>>
File: HauntedElfBard.jpg (354KB, 1570x754px) Image search: [Google]
HauntedElfBard.jpg
354KB, 1570x754px
I'd like to request my haunted Half-Elf Bard for a D&D game I'm in. Ideally with a worried expression and holding her fiddle close to her.

I would like the specter haunting her to be a bit wispy and intangible looking rather than a solid shape, as well as looming behind her. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: shitrequest.png (435KB, 653x322px) Image search: [Google]
shitrequest.png
435KB, 653x322px
Inspired by a recent 5e homebrew, requesting a halfling warlock of Kek. Draped over his diminutive form are green and blue vestments, with a green stole, embroidered with unintelligible words. A blue sash is worn over the robes, and peeking from underneath the sash is a small leatherbound tome entitled, "Uncensored Hentai". Over his head is a hood resembling a frog, with the hem at the opening of the hood a bright red, forming what looks to be the lips of a mouth. The hood is topped with two protrusions resembling eyes. With arms outstretched and a joyous grin, the halfling exclaims, "Shadilay, my brothers!" In one hand, he holds a magical black rod, topped with a jade
>
>>
File: faeryl tg part 2.jpg (193KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
faeryl tg part 2.jpg
193KB, 600x887px
Just letting drawfriend know that i'm still tuned in, in case he's deciding on coloring it, thanks again!
>>
File: IMG_0362.jpg (240KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0362.jpg
240KB, 900x1200px
Requesting a vanara monk.
>>
>>51634303
There's something majorly wrong with her chest/neck area... As soon as her hair blows off she'd be an anatomical freak...
>>
File: Cethlenn's Death.png (5MB, 5000x1580px) Image search: [Google]
Cethlenn's Death.png
5MB, 5000x1580px
Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. I have the battlemap we used during the session there so that if the artist would decide to do a background, they have a reference for that as well.Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
A few sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.
>>
File: big sword guy.jpg (112KB, 998x758px) Image search: [Google]
big sword guy.jpg
112KB, 998x758px
>>51631432
Here man, posted in this thread to avoid shitting up the character art thread. I'll probably finish it eventually but I'm gonna go eat now

>how far outside the frame does his sword go? a foot? three feet? a mile? forever? you decide!
>>
File: VISAGE WIP.png (306KB, 599x997px) Image search: [Google]
VISAGE WIP.png
306KB, 599x997px
Anchored for Anon Drawfriend.
>>
>>51634412
The sword would continue another foot and a half or so.
But it's gotta be THICKER.
Ridiculously thick, approaching the Dragonslayer.
I like'em thicc, baby
Also, thank you kindly for your time.
>>
File: 1702084.jpg (36KB, 386x600px) Image search: [Google]
1702084.jpg
36KB, 386x600px
>>51610514
>>51631356
I'm on this but also going to bed
>>
>>51634247
needless to say, an male physique...just realised its a female peacekeeper
>>
File: Drow Bard Anchor.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Drow Bard Anchor.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
Anchoring for Bog Roll.
>>
>>51634751
It's like you don't want to be fabulous.
>>
File: crusaderref.png (772KB, 1781x761px) Image search: [Google]
crusaderref.png
772KB, 1781x761px
Requesting my high-level Crusader from Dark Heresy. She's basically the girl in the middle, with knight-inspired Carapace Armor and a long, flowing cape. She wields a Storm Shield in the shape of the Inquisition symbol, and her Power Sword has the same symbol worked into it as the hilt. Ideally both the Power Sword and Storm Shield should be crackling with lightning.
>>
File: gothloli maho shoujo.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
gothloli maho shoujo.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
Requesting my gothic lolita magical girl. Her head is that of the woman in the top-right: same face for sure, and ideally the same hairstyle as well. Her eyes are purple, and her hair is black.

Her basic outfit is similar to the one in the bottom middle: a skirt and trenchcoat (her trenchcoat should be sleeveless and worn open). However, she also wears boots and gloves like those on the bottom left, and her trenchcoat should ideally be fluttering out to look like jagged wings, again like the bottom left image. Underneath the trenchcoat, her skirt, shirt and thigh-high stockings are in stereotypical gothic lolita fashion, all lace and ribbons and ruffles like the image on the bottom right. The coat should be primarily black with silver accents, while the gothic lolita outfit beneath it should be mostly purple and white, possibly with a few silver accents again.

And finally, she wields a long staff with a large head similar to the image on top: several regularly-shaped crystals, with two pendants hanging down from them, primarily black with silver accents and purple crystals.
>>
File: 1486480183441.png (604KB, 560x917px) Image search: [Google]
1486480183441.png
604KB, 560x917px
>>51634178
Anchoring for the kind fellow who was working on drawing my Kenku Rogue.
>>
On a phone so can't post post a picture collage. Looking for 40k banter art. I'd like a picture of farseer Macha and Taldeer from dawn of war, dressed like cheer leaders, flirting with muscular large space marines from the blood ravens chapter, in an imperial frat house, while nerdy looking eldar boys stare jealously through a window. If anyone draws this it will guaranteed get picked up and be put into circulation here, thanks in advance to whoever tries this
>>
File: IMG_3198.jpg (173KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3198.jpg
173KB, 700x1000px
Requesting my Interrogator for Dark Heresy.

>Mid 30s, Newt Scamander-eqsue brown hair, flecked with grey since he became a psyker.

>Dark, hooded eyes - looks like he's constantly in need of sleep

>Slim build

>Carries a bolt pistol and a large tome.

>Has a zippo lighter that is deliberately intricate as it is his psy-focus

>Due to his powers, he has a glow around his head, like an energy field

Ideally, the pose would be similar to the one referenced but honestly, it's up to you - if you think something looks better or the pose is too awkward, go with what you think is best!

Thank you for reading my phone book of a request!
>>
File: Pope_Maria_sketch.jpg (1MB, 1134x1567px) Image search: [Google]
Pope_Maria_sketch.jpg
1MB, 1134x1567px
>>51634178
Anchoring.
>>
File: Pirates1.gif (177KB, 338x800px) Image search: [Google]
Pirates1.gif
177KB, 338x800px
Could I have my warlock drawn? She's a former pirate crewman who found old one magic in a stolen trinket.

Basic pirate gear like picture related, but no epaulettes and a black coat. Definitely has the head wrap and tricorne hat, though. Her face was once beautiful, but was seriously mangled by a sea hag. She should still have a nose and lips and shapely face and such, but no one would call her beautiful anymore. Her eyeballs are unaffected though. No need to draw weapons, and I'd be happy with just a shoulder or waist up portrait.
>>
File: Dark Eldar Reference Image.png (765KB, 819x610px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Eldar Reference Image.png
765KB, 819x610px
I'd like to request a villain in my game of Rogue Trader, a Dark Eldar corsair with a particular preference for sniping the fuck out of us.
>>
I'd like to request a redheaded human fighter with a handgonne? He should have an arming sword on his hip as well. Anything else is artists discretion.
>>
Hoping to get an orc similar to the one from that Orc and Elf comic, hanging out on a beach in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt with a disproportionately large double-headed anime axe with the handle planted in the sand, providing shade.
>>
>>51634401
>I, and the original artist
>original artist

You mean of the art you used as a reference? He is in on this too? Well gee, that is scary.
>>
>>51635367

Yeah, we designed the character. We're eager to see what the armor looks like, because it has been a point of contention.
>>
>>51635583
>two people arguing over armor for a character
>one is the original artist
>other is (I assume) the commissioner of said character
>decide 'hey let's rope some random drawfag into our argument'

Wow now I feel like some race horse having bets placed on me. I am simultaneously intrigued and terrified
>>
File: bounty hunter reiter.jpg (880KB, 2086x1976px) Image search: [Google]
bounty hunter reiter.jpg
880KB, 2086x1976px
Ring a Star Wars bounty hunter styled like a German Reiter in kit. His armor is made out of the same material used in blast shields, so a metallic-y plastic texture.

For the armor itself, it's got the torso armor in [1], the arms in [2], and segmented plates like on this knight armor [3]. Finally he wears the helmet in [4], with a gorget built into his breastplate to protect his neck like in [5], and the unarmored below-the-knee legwear in [6],

For equipment, he owns a 74-Z speeder bike and uses an SE-14 blaster pistol and EE-3 carbine seen in [7].
>>
File: .less Haohi Armor.jpg (165KB, 1541x911px) Image search: [Google]
.less Haohi Armor.jpg
165KB, 1541x911px
>>51635767

Yeah, we've been trying to figure out what her armor would be like. In the end, we could never decide on anything concrete.

This is one he's recently done for his character, which is a farcry from her normal attire (lewd chinese dress)
>>
File: smugtibalt.png (78KB, 390x422px) Image search: [Google]
smugtibalt.png
78KB, 390x422px
I drew a smug tibalt, thought /tg/ might like it. best planeswalker
>>
File: 1485224591153.png (2MB, 1936x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485224591153.png
2MB, 1936x1200px
Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.
>>
File: Request for Hida Bushi.png (2MB, 1594x904px) Image search: [Google]
Request for Hida Bushi.png
2MB, 1594x904px
Requesting an art done of a Hida Bushi, bulky guy, with the following armor and colors. May use liberties with the design as the artist sees fit, considering how design for Legend of the Five Rings has changed.

Would like for the tetsubo to be shouldered, and the left hand resting idly on the handle of his katana. Hida mon should be emblazoned on his chest armor.

Face description is that he looks rough, bearded, and generally "intense", considering he's a big, bulky samurai who fights demons for a living.
>>
>>51636183
That's pretty cute, anon
>>
File: IMG_5074.jpg (415KB, 1092x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5074.jpg
415KB, 1092x899px
Greetings drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!
>>
>>51636349
t-thanks anon
>>
I'd like to request an unusual looking sword; a strange crystalline thing used by a psychic warrior in combat.
I'd like it to have weird holes in the design of the blade. It's meant to make a noise when swung, a faint whistling sound that get's louder when it kills something. The character's culture believes that the whistling will scare the enemy's soul and drive it to the underworld instead of lingering and messing with their killer.
>>
Large/time intensive request maybe, probably.
Requesting a relaxed man in his early thirties under a tree with his armor, weapons and other gear are just resting next to him and he's just having a smoke with his eyes resting, he has short light brown hair that is messy with a bit of a scruffy/unkempt 5 o'clock shadow, as for clothing he keeps it simple, just commoner clothes, anyways thank you to anyone who draws this, I know it's a handful but I would be eternally grateful.
>>
>>51637207
If you're gonna do something like this make an image compilation ya fuck
>>
File: IMG_0367.jpg (947KB, 2464x3267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.jpg
947KB, 2464x3267px
Any color artists willing to take a crack at this?
Armor colors are your choice, just make it look badass.
>>
File: big sword guy2.jpg (276KB, 3500x4032px) Image search: [Google]
big sword guy2.jpg
276KB, 3500x4032px
>>51634557
I wanted to give you your THIQUE sword but I would've had to redraw his right arm and I don't really feel like doing that right now

>>51637207
I'll work on this tomorrow if you feel like waiting, my gf just got home and she's tired of me drawing large men for internet strangers
>>
Looking for someone to draw my superhero character. wearing a suit like in attached picture. without the gold lightning bolt with the same sash and boots, with a cutoff short red leather jacket and leather fingerless gloves. long black hair and the same mask
>>
>>51637769
Thank you, anon, this is pretty much what I wanted!
>>
File: Twins.png (2MB, 3080x1772px) Image search: [Google]
Twins.png
2MB, 3080x1772px
>>51634178

Hey Drawfriends

I'd like to request a pair of twins, Apollo and Luna, half elves who are the second youngest children of the two pictured.

The boy is a scientist/mage type, who studies magical creatures as well as magical theory. He has short, curly gray hair and yellow eyes like his father. He wears what one might call a 'traveling mage' type of outfit, Red, with a white trim, with a satchel thrown over his shoulder with large scrolls and books sticking out.

The girl has curly gray hair as well, but it is much longer than her twins. She wears a cute black and white outfit that looks a lot like Yennefers from Witcher 3 but without the gloves. She has an acoustic guitar either slung over her shoulder or on her back. I'll leave that up to the artist. She has fairly large boobs, like her mom and a slightly more muscular build than her brother.
>>
>>51638017
From as often as I've seen you request with those characters both here and on /aco/ I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume that you just use them to churn out your magical realm content.

How weirded out are the other players in your party? Do they enable it?
>>
>>51638181
Its not from a game. Its from a story.
>>
>>51637454
on phone, sorry friend.
>>51637769
haha it's understandable, and sorry I don't have pictures for you.
>>
>>51638223
>not from a game
>>>/out/

You also avoided the question. So, magical realm confirmed? Is it pregnancy or big boobies? Or just your self-insert banging away on a slampig?
>>
>>51638243
Oh is writing fantasy no longer /tg/? The thread police change that rule so often its hard to keep track.
The /aco/ pictures are just for personal enjoyment. I like lewd art.
The pregnancy is, well, you see, as you might know when a man and woman love each other VERY much they have sex, and the woman gets pregnant!
I thought it'd be a cute picture. And it was. I've very fond of it
As for the big boobs, the female character was originally created by a friend of mine and that was just one of the traits. Never really thought any of it.
Any more questions?
>>
>>51638289
Yes, how many babies has your waifubait spit out?
>>
>>51638289
>/tg/
>Traditional games
>hurr I didnt know that writing a fantasy novel wasnt a game
>>
>>51638289
Additional question, how long until you're 18?
>>
>>51638309

>>51638314
Half of table top gaming is writing stories. If I start rolling dice to decide out comes does that make it okay?
>>
>>51638325
About 2 and half years ago.
Hows high school?
>>
>>51638017
Requesting these characters being arrested for heresy and sent to waifu prison where they are savagely beaten.

It's for my interpretational rock opera. That's a game right?>>51638289
>>
>>51638353
Half of tabletop gaming is roleplay.
Does that mean I can request art of my oc for my monstergirl fetish roleplay group?
>>
>>51638353
7! So preggerbitch is your MR.

>>51638369
Nice attempt but I wouldn't know as I graduated from college last year.
>>
>>51638390
Is your next trick to start austically screaming about Charlotte?
>>
Anchoring for artist
>>
>>51638424
You can. You might violate blue board rules and be told to fuck off to /aco/ for magic realming, but you still can.
>>
>>51638434
You sure project a lot for someone who constantly impregnates his waifutrash. I bet that despite that she's still super skilled in combat and has a perfect figure.
>>
>>51638434
>2017
>Using the autism meme

breddy gud
>>
>>51638447
nah no nudity man. Shes a pure as a spring flower she just happens to be a big tiddied snake.
>>
>>51638490
Then go for it. Who am I to tell you no? Last thread we had a moth girl. It was very cute.
>>
>>51638528
but boss... what about the the thread police?
>>
File: tumblr_ofpg8aFgar1u0fldho1_540.jpg (109KB, 540x794px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofpg8aFgar1u0fldho1_540.jpg
109KB, 540x794px
Could I request this male elf barmaid getting hit on by a female human bard and a either a male or female human fighter/warrior also winking sugestively at the male elf barmaid.

And the male elven barmaid is blushing and is flustered.
>>
>>51638554
The most they can do is waste replays on the thread. But threads come and go everyday, like clock work. Or the tides or some shit like that.
>>
I request a group of adventurous Anons, three at least to make up the Trinity, about to embark on a journey. It doesn't need to be insanely detailed, honestly I would prefer if it was simplistic, and you may choose anything else you deem fit. Have fun with it!
>>
File: 1486056550280.jpg (239KB, 542x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486056550280.jpg
239KB, 542x900px
Anchoring for the artist.
>>
File: Cath Fuckyou.png (267KB, 1097x1183px) Image search: [Google]
Cath Fuckyou.png
267KB, 1097x1183px
To the anon who wanted the Enki Palug

How's this
>>
Alright I hope this is the "right" drawthread to post in, seriously why are there two?

I'd like to request this mystery gunman, who was successful in a fight against a sororita and an IG, giving them a thumbs down.

As in the IG is lying dead ridden with bullet holes in a pool of blood and the sororita is injured and slumped to the ground still alive and holding on to her wounds.

And the gunman is about to runoff but is giving a thumbs down to the still alive SoB with the barrel of his gun still smoking.

Also the gun the gunman's holding is a fictional bullpup rifle:
>http://www.gameguides.cc/Article/UploadFiles/201512/2015122518123871.jpg
>>
>>51638686
That looks great!
If there's one last thing, it would be giving him a little more hair, or at the very least making its hair a little longer.
But if it's too much of a hassle, I'll gladly accept it as it is.
>>
File: 20170208_222902.jpg (3MB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170208_222902.jpg
3MB, 2896x2896px
>>51634178

My campaign just ended after a year, looking to get a pic to add a fun bit of finality to it.

Requesting the two characters on the right in the poses matched to the Conan cover on the left.
>>
>>51634340
sauce top right?
>>
Requesting guy on left giving a painful looking but well meaning bear hug to guy on right. The face on the top right of the knight picture is the character without his helm which is how I want him to look. I want him to have a big goofy smile. I want guy on right to look surprised by the hug. The one on left is 3 inches taller so make him look just a little bigger and the little girl holding on to his calf hiding under the cape. Add a crack sound too to the hug. Thank you in advance.
>>
File: Eilistraee activists.jpg (141KB, 588x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Eilistraee activists.jpg
141KB, 588x1094px
Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.
>>
Anchoring

>>51612481
Color Ref

You're the thread favorite.
>>
>>51638891
Fucking CHarlot fag here again
>>
Requesting this with a Krieg soldier, but he's on horseback and the caption says "When fellow soldiers trying to ride but you're so woke you just have to drop another truth bomb."
>>
>>51638456
>>51638353
Still waiting.
>>
>>51639084
On what?
>>
>>51639160
I want to know. Is her figure still great and her combat ability at the top?
>>
>>51639219
yer fucked ,mate.
>>
File: 1484164240537.png (250KB, 624x435px) Image search: [Google]
1484164240537.png
250KB, 624x435px
Posting anchor for Noronoro. Hope you're still doing it.
>>
>>51638229
no problem man I prefer vague requests. any requests as far as his gear goes?
>>
File: 1484790846091.png (2MB, 1322x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1484790846091.png
2MB, 1322x1160px
Requesting a space marine in mk8 armor holding a bow in a resting position, like the one on the bottom, but a lot less ornate, more crude and iron, but with that shape. He has a bunch of vertical black lines on his helmet, and has red fabric coming out like sleeves from under his pauldrons like on the right. Color scheme is on the right
>>
File: IMG_0338.jpg (437KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
437KB, 1536x2048px
>>51638927
Originally found it on DeviantArt but having problems tracking it down so have the original image instead.
>>
>>51639243
I'm going to assume that by some magic faggotry >>51638017 has some perfect bod after 7 kids.
>>
>>51639831
Why does it matter?
Why do you care?
>>
>>51639842
Just admit it.
>>
File: 1478944333534.gif (1MB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
1478944333534.gif
1MB, 325x203px
>>51639032
>>
File: Request.jpg (848KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
848KB, 1564x1564px
Requesting the two characters (the top one being an Eladrin ranger and bottom left being a halfling warlock) pictured standing on the banks of a river, soaking wet and looking beat up, with the Eladrin ranger looking horrified at the halfling warlock who is holding an Aboleth's eye with a crazy look on her face.
>>
File: Elf and gnome.png (765KB, 803x699px) Image search: [Google]
Elf and gnome.png
765KB, 803x699px
Requesting my party's half-elf and gnome dynamic duo.

The half-elf looks similair to Link but wears green plate armor and carries around a large brown backpack. He's rather playful and usually smiling. His weapon of choice is a sword and shield

The gnome is a wizard who shares more qualities with a rogue. He shorter than average clean shaven gnome, he has a crippled leg and uses his crutch as a staff cast magic. He wears dirty brown robes, and an oversized blue pointed hat. He usually finds himself sleeping or being carried around in the half-elf's backpack.

For the picture, I was hoping the the half-elf would be walking around while the wizard was using mage hand to slip some gold into the back pack or the two are in some sort of combat pose
>>
>>51634967
I'm going to start this over there are things I'm not happy with about it. Is there anything that needs to be different this time?
>>
>>51639842
Faggot.
>>
File: AK200_Infobox.png (674KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
AK200_Infobox.png
674KB, 1050x1050px
Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."
>>
>>51640354
Great answer.
>>
>>51637710
I'm really having fun with this... okay, so far?
>>
File: Gothic Sorceress.png (135KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic Sorceress.png
135KB, 600x1000px
>>51634827
Some linework
>>
>>51640745
OR here very nice looking so far, can't wait to see it finished.
>>
>>51640870
not the requester but I like this one a lot!
>>
>>51640928
Thanks!
>>
>>51640870
OR here, that's not bad! There are a few comments I'd like to make though, if you don't mind.
>>
>>51634756
Progress has been made. Ill post an update when I've finished the linework and have started the colour. That way im not spamming the thread with minor updates.
>>
>>51640951
Go ahead
>>
>>51640960
Alright. First off, I just want to say that the hair, staff and trenchcoat design are all awesome, that's exactly the kind of look I was hoping for. The monster head is a neat touch, too!

However, in the original request, I asked for the boots and gloves from the bottom-left picture, and a shirt, skirt and thigh-high stockings like the bottom-right (the bottom-middle was just to explain the rough outline of the idea, not any of the specific designs) - would it be possible to change that?
>>
>>51641066
Oh I though you wanted the boots and gloves from the bottom middle one. My mistake, no its no problem to fix it.
>>
>>51640959
Gotcha. I'll keep anchoring until then, cause I have no shame. And because I love posting and looking at the WIP, goddamn.
>>
>>51641066
Real quick before I fix it, did you still want her sleeveless?
>>
>>51641097
Yeah, I do.
>>
File: Gothic Sorceress.png (142KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic Sorceress.png
142KB, 600x1000px
>>51641115
Updated linework. If this is alright, then prep for coloring. If not, lemme know
>>
>>51641234
Wait goddammit, I forgot the boots. Hold on.
>>
File: Gothic Sorceress.png (142KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic Sorceress.png
142KB, 600x1000px
>>51641115
Final(?) linework
>>
>>51641286
Yeah, the clothes look perfect.
>>
>>51641340
Then the coloring begins my dude
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male, Lorne has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
>>
File: fox request.png (1MB, 1669x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fox request.png
1MB, 1669x1200px
I would like to request the foxgirl on the left in the fancy ball gown on the right, and all the gown's accessories, including the hat (nestled in between her ears). The foxgirl should NOT have glasses, should NOT have horns, and should NOT have any crystals floating around her. However, please DO draw the crystals directly hovering over her hand, and the crystals directly attached to her dress. Also, please make her tail about twice as wide and fluffy.

I am not too picky on the pose, provided it is something fairly feminine.

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: Gothic Sorceress.png (163KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic Sorceress.png
163KB, 600x1000px
>>51641340
Done and done
>>
>>51641964
That's looking great, thank you so much! One minor quibble: would you mind terribly if I asked you to change the boots and gloves to have silver metal instead of the gold, so they fit better with the coat?
>>
File: The Paladin's Question.png (369KB, 700x783px) Image search: [Google]
The Paladin's Question.png
369KB, 700x783px
>>51591593

Hey drawthread, Could I request this please. Bumping from previous thread
>>
File: Macabean Priest.png (4MB, 1884x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Macabean Priest.png
4MB, 1884x1502px
Hey Drawfriends, I've just joined a Rogue Trader game online and I need a picture of my Missionary that I'm going to be playing.

The character wears armour like the one on the left of the attached picture but with black cloth & highlights instead of red and gold and covered in purity seals.

Additionally he is wearing a silver mask like the one in the picture with a single teardrop carved into it and he also wields a fuckhuge two handed chainsword like the one in the picture.

If anyone could throw something together for me I would be so grateful.
>>
>>51641798
>fox girl
isn't that Blake?
>>
>>51643813
With that tail? I doubt it. The ears are a bit tall, too.
>>
File: monk lady.png (242KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
monk lady.png
242KB, 1000x1000px
>>51634340
Here you go!
>>
File: 1486503161880.jpg (184KB, 1279x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486503161880.jpg
184KB, 1279x456px
Bumping request for a portrait of a crucidaemon descended tiefling. A sort of punk pixie haircut like the left reference, overall face shape like the middle and a smile, spiky hair that looks like nails. No need for color but if you do she's got bright blue eyes and the same shade of steel gray for both skin and hair. Thanks in advance!

Also would this be of more interest to drawfriends if I asked for a full pic rather than just a bust? Wanted enough detail to make her nail-hair stand out as not just spiky but could settle for whatever piques some interest.
>>
File: Sailor Soldiers by shabomu.png (4MB, 700x3106px) Image search: [Google]
Sailor Soldiers by shabomu.png
4MB, 700x3106px
>>51634178

awkey drawhread, Now that GSM2 is outand most people on 40kg is asking for it since GSM1.

We need a Sailor Soldiers Montage of Celestine Moon, Greyfax Jupiter, Mars Jain Zar and Yvraine Saturn

because really, Geedubs is reading too much of the manga's last arc to increase the badassery of her 4.
>>
File: Untitled.png (4MB, 2928x2264px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4MB, 2928x2264px
>>51638390
made a reference sheet for you, anon
>>
>>51645153
Thanks sweetheart.
>>
File: mamo_nogauntlet.png (186KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mamo_nogauntlet.png
186KB, 800x1200px
Requesting anyone to draw a version of this character modified to fit in a 5ed game. Blade pact warlock
>>
>>51645153
Cool.
>>
File: WsJAhyO.png (333KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WsJAhyO.png
333KB, 640x360px
>>51634779
Are you saying Sam isn't fabulous?
>>
File: 7 proxies.jpg (44KB, 455x300px) Image search: [Google]
7 proxies.jpg
44KB, 455x300px
I've no idea if it's an hard or a really easy job but I'd like a space marine Chapter master (preferably with Iron Hands armor) yelling "Good luck I'm behind 4 rerollable saves!".
If someone can provide I'll tweet three random deities that he receives a godlike backrub.
>>
File: k2.png (409KB, 560x917px) Image search: [Google]
k2.png
409KB, 560x917px
>>51634913
Tried to darken the armor, anything you'd like to add (pouches, weapon details, trophies, amulets)? I don't know the character. :X
>>
>>51639019
I'm getting a bit more done today and I've got the weekend off. But here's a little preview. I made the shoulder pad a bit rounder to bulk it up a bit.

>color ref
Did you want the same grey-ish skin color as well?

>You're the thread favorite.
It always surprises me when it happens
>>
Thread bump
>>
File: barmaidsarecute.png (389KB, 900x858px) Image search: [Google]
barmaidsarecute.png
389KB, 900x858px
>>51638560
>>
Any chance I could request an incredibly happy dwarf paladin, big bushy blonde beard, tabard with a simple tower design on it? Maybe a 'For Kirir!' in a speech bubble?
>>
File: tg request female tiefling 01.jpg (196KB, 1748x3079px) Image search: [Google]
tg request female tiefling 01.jpg
196KB, 1748x3079px
>>51644170

Quick sketch
>>
>>51647851
Oh cool, thanks for taking the request! Love the ear bits, hadn't even considered that before.
>>
>>51647733
That's cute!
>>
File: tg request female tiefling 02.jpg (168KB, 1748x3079px) Image search: [Google]
tg request female tiefling 02.jpg
168KB, 1748x3079px
>>51647968

Color and smirk test, i dirtied the grey with blue, plain grey doesent pop out alot : (
>>
File: tg request female tiefling 04.jpg (165KB, 1748x3079px) Image search: [Google]
tg request female tiefling 04.jpg
165KB, 1748x3079px
>>51648092

Quick render, gona have to pause for dinner, OR if its getting too blue give me a heads up, its easy to go color crazy
>>
>>51648450
Anon do you have a blog somewhere?
>>
>>51648479

Got an artsation, feel free to check it out.

https://www.artstation.com/artist/ambidexter
>>
File: here there be monsters.jpg (360KB, 1000x1541px) Image search: [Google]
here there be monsters.jpg
360KB, 1000x1541px
>>51634998
>>
>>51648450
That's pretty blue but I can live with it. May I request a bit more of a smile though? And again, thanks!
>>
File: samurai drawing kookri.png (227KB, 540x766px) Image search: [Google]
samurai drawing kookri.png
227KB, 540x766px
>>51636332

I'm a little rusty on drawthread stuff but I gave it a try.
>>
>>51648524
Ohhhhh, thank you so much. Fine work.
>>
>>51645851
Well since he's a crow he does like shiny stuff, so maybe a belt pouch with a few silver or gold coins poking out the top? Also feel free not to worry about this because I have no idea how difficult this would be, but if you could make the eyes those sort of unfocused pupil-less crow eyes that's kind of how I saw him in my head.

He's already looking pretty slick though, you're really good at this.
>>
File: beetle.jpg (95KB, 433x404px) Image search: [Google]
beetle.jpg
95KB, 433x404px
Requesting my character from Vampire.
As in the references, wears a suit not unlike Beetlejuice's (though thinner lines would probably look better) and has a full-head rabbit mask on.

He should also be wielding a gun of some sort; if you're not good at drawing weapons, you could just put a simple pistol in his hands.
>>
File: tg request female tiefling 05.jpg (157KB, 1748x3079px) Image search: [Google]
tg request female tiefling 05.jpg
157KB, 1748x3079px
>>51648699

Upgraded the smirk, gave her some hues, as for the blue i can allways play with the saturation in the end to make her more grey.

Does she have any distinctive marks on the chest/shoulders? just to fill up the area a bit.
>>
File: 20170209_150845.jpg (690KB, 2172x3862px) Image search: [Google]
20170209_150845.jpg
690KB, 2172x3862px
>>51634178
Requesting the two top characters posed like the bottom two.
>>
File: Gothic Sorceress.png (163KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic Sorceress.png
163KB, 600x1000px
>>51642226
Here ya go
>>
>>51649672
That's excellent. Thank you so much, I love it!
>>
>>51649569
She could have a small spike on either shoulder, about the same as her horns, and/or some riveted seams over her shoulders or as a choker.
>>
>>51644116
Sweet this turned out perfect thanks sempai
>>
File: Inquisitor Concept.jpg (435KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitor Concept.jpg
435KB, 1400x1600px
>>51634178
REQUEST: Since I cant do this character justice, Im requesting a villain, he's infused the heart of a golem he's created into his chest, and is slowly transforming, his right arm has already taken on a motif similar to the golem in the picture, while in his left he holds his rapier ( left a few incase someone liked one in particular) and he has the general appearance of the main character in the image.
>>
>>51634654
Heyyy, that's looking great! It has exactly everything I asked for. Thank you so much for taking interest in it.
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (336KB, 1043x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
336KB, 1043x864px
>>51624428
Hey hope you like it - sorry didn't feel up for fully coloring it
>>
>>51650574
No no this is great, thank you!
>>
File: Griffin Captain 2.png (1MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
Griffin Captain 2.png
1MB, 1240x1754px
>>51635583
>>51636109
have some very rough line work in progress, constantly making changes as I go. so nothing set in stone yet
>>
>>51650574
her right foot looks like a left foot due to the wonky perspectives going on there. you should not be able to see her toes lined up in front of her big toe like that from such an angle. stagger them back the opposite way.

If what I am saying makes sense with how I am saying it.
>>
>>51650778
So what you're saying is she can't dance.
>>
>>51634264
Bumping my request
>>
>>51650843
So don't ask her.
She won't dance, don't ask her.
>>
File: 1486452385883.jpg (185KB, 1500x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1486452385883.jpg
185KB, 1500x1026px
Anchoring.
>>
>>51644174
we're still waiting for this request
>>
>>51651001
A lot of us are waiting for requests, friend. Be patient.
>>
>>51651001
Read the OP anon, don't bump your request before your 24 hours. The key is to accept that you'll be here for weeks, so that way you don't expect anything and it's a surprise when it only takes a day or two.
>>
>>51643578
Why wearing maille and lamellar armour in 40k?
>>
File: IMG_5073.jpg (272KB, 1150x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5073.jpg
272KB, 1150x1072px
Kind drawfriends I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab.
>>
>>51638560

>and the male elven barmaid is blushing and is flustered.

Can barmaids be male?
>>
>>51651710
If the operative word is "elven" then yes.
>>
File: Orcish Powerfist.png (235KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Orcish Powerfist.png
235KB, 600x1000px
>>51624428
I know you already got a good delivery, but here's my rendition. Would you like to see me develop it further?
>>
>>51651753
>Would you like to have extra frosting on your cake?
If you're cool with it, yes!
>>
I’d like to request a spooky changeling lady I’m in the process of developing for a game.
Right with the mask she’s a tall woman of Haitian decent, and somewhat chubby. She’s fairly normal looking aside from her height - she’s got a womanly figure, soft features, bright amber eyes, extremely curly hair that’s shoulder length, coffee au latte skin tone…
Beneath the Mask she’s far more monstrous, taking on a more woods-y demonic form. Her skin tone is a dark forest green –almost black– with standard monster features. You know things like claws, fangs, spooky all white eyes and so on. Wrapping around her at various points are plant like features; twigs and leaves roughly shaped like clothing and armor. Her hair as well has been replaced by plant matter, resembling a bunch of gnarled up old tree branches with very few leaves.

She wears a lot of nice looking clothing, so whatever you draw her in I’d like it if it looked expensive, or at the very least really nice.
Might be a bit complicated but if you could include a bunch of shadow-y looking thorny vines wrapping around her would be very nice. It’s part of her Kith but her design might be a bit complicated if you include them and the leaves?
>>
>>51639565
Not particularly but he should have a handaxe and fullplate next to him
>>
>>51649569
Not the OR but I thought a Crucidaemon-Tiefling would be more metallic looking?
They posted a picture of one in the last thread and they look like demonic golems.
>>
>>51652054
>>51639565
also sorry for late reply, was tired when I made the req and today was a fucking mess.
>>
File: Orcish Powerfist.png (203KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Orcish Powerfist.png
203KB, 600x1000px
>>51651787
Updated linework. Color done shortly
>>
File: Crucidaemon.png (561KB, 872x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Crucidaemon.png
561KB, 872x1003px
>>51652061
OR here, drawfriend stated in the first colored version that gray didn't "pop" very well, and in the last version offered to shift them back to gray with some filters after the art looks right.

But here's that cricidaemon pic again now that I'm home.
>>
File: Molluscoid_normal_06.png (99KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
Molluscoid_normal_06.png
99KB, 430x470px
hey /tg/, got a small request
Could someone draw the rest of the alien pictured?
I was thinking they its method of movement is a mass of small squid like tentacles at the base of its body it uses to scuttle around on the floor.
If you wanna do clothes on the strange creature, a lab coat that fits it body.
>>
File: IMG_0372.jpg (299KB, 1880x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
299KB, 1880x1063px
>>51634178
Requesting this tiefling girl dressed in nothing but the outfit on the right and a pair of thick Duergar forged manacles.
>>
File: hauntedbard.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hauntedbard.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>51634264

Gotchu, friendpai.
>>
>>51652773
Sweet baby jesus this is amazing!!
>>
>>51652773
Not OR, but that's rad.
>>
>>51652773
Super sick fampai
10/10
>>
>>51652773
Damn that's cool
>>
File: template 2.png (1MB, 1002x844px) Image search: [Google]
template 2.png
1MB, 1002x844px
requesting a short, thin, younger man with face like in the referance.
Wearing the armor with a Prussian blue poncho on his shoulders like such.

holding the sword out defensively with a somewhat frightened look on his face.
>>
>>51636224
Bump
>>
>>51634410
Bump
>>
File: Orcish Powerfist.png (362KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Orcish Powerfist.png
362KB, 600x1000px
>>51651787
Done
>>
>>51651753
>chihuahua goblin
>SO very unhappy

I'm nor OR, but you should go for broke...
>>
>>51653395
Oh fuck yes. Looks pretty damn nice!
>>
File: Trying to do my own request.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Trying to do my own request.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>>51650062
Hello again, trying to do my own request, posting it here so people can laugh, ignore it, call me an autist, or hopefully I can get genuine tips to get better. ( Also excuse the low quality image.)
>>
>>51653464
It ain't even been four hours yet. Chill.
>>
>>51653469
What? I started this about the time I posted, I figured I'd drop it just to get some general advice on how people actually improve on their art.
>>
>>51648524
Nice one M
>>
File: jpip1hU.jpg (74KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
jpip1hU.jpg
74KB, 640x421px
>>51653464
give it some time, dude. some people have been bumping their requests for over a week. So long as your format it well and be specific, you should get a response. no one will call you an autist unless you act like an autist.

well, unless you go all out on multiple separate requests of your waifu circle jerk, but like i said "act like an autist."
>>
>>51653504
Generally the answer to that is study and experimentation until you find something that looks aesthetically pleasing to yourself as well as your audience.
>>
>>51653551
That part I understand, but my fingers betray me. I try to transfer the details onto paper but it always ends up like what I posted.
>>
>>51652773
Sweet
>>
>>51653609
Could be worse.
>>
>>51653650
But Im still low Deviantart tier, and that frightens me.
>>
>>51653672
As long as you're not life-sized-doll-with-wooden-bones-tier I think you're fine. Just need to keep working.
>>
File: 1486376639515.jpg (54KB, 608x780px) Image search: [Google]
1486376639515.jpg
54KB, 608x780px
Requesting a magos with great metal wings bitchslapping a giant wasp with his electrified metal hands.

Just had this happen in Ascension. It was beautiful. What 40k was supposed to be.
>>
File: 1484267579706.jpg (164KB, 1081x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484267579706.jpg
164KB, 1081x1200px
>>51645878
Nice. It's looking great.

>same grey-ish skin color as well?
Either that or very dark. Both compliment white hair.
>>
>>51639643
bump
>>
File: cancor.jpg (87KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
cancor.jpg
87KB, 600x792px
Requesting a small yellow and blue faerie dragon guarding a small hoard of like 7 gold coins inside an adventurers back.
>>
>>51654458
>backpack

jeez sorry about that
>>
>>51635330
Bumping
>>
>>51652773
Do you have a tumblr or a Deviantart?
>>
>>51638864
BUMPING
>>
>>51647733
>>51638560
Great, this request is two /tg/ memes/cliches in one: Bar Sluts AND Bards are whores.
>>
>>51651710
>>51651751
Seriously though, the answer is; Yes. There are tavern wenches who're young and decent looking dudes who may or may not be "Working Boys" as well.

Though I think and believe the proper term for a male barmaid is; "Waiter."

So yeah, OR's request: >>51638560 is a male elf waiter who works in a tavern being hit on by a bard and other RPG-class person in the same manner as being done by the typical barmaid/wench.
>>
>>51647733
Shall this be the next Elf Vikings? But barslut edition!?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 424x320px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 424x320px
>>51654911
>>51654956
>>
>>51654989
The elf vikings request got memed because of persistance and a stupid amount of detail in the request, not because of barsluts.
>>
>>51654911
At least it's not lesbians.
>>
>>51655123
Requesting the same picture but with charlotte lessing out in the background.
>>
>>51655135
which picture you fucking heretic?
>>
>>51647733
This one
>>
>>51655135
Seconding.

>>51638891
Also, bump.
>>
>>51650727

Roger that, we're both watching and eagerly shoving popcorn in our mouths.
>>
>>51647733
Why is the human knight there taller than the elf? Shouldn't it be a rule for elves be taller than humans?
>>
>>51655305
D e p e n d s
o n
t h e
s e t t i n g
>>
Do people in these threads take requests? Mother blessed me with potatoes for hands. It's nothing difficult or overly complex. At least I dont think.
>>
>>51655563
nah, we just post pictures of things we want drawn and make fun of each other for our different likes and dislikes
>>
>>51655585
Speak for yourself faggot libtard cuck
>>
Also this >>51655626 -Standard 4chan behavior.
>>
>>51638992
Bump
>>
>>51635846
Bump. Anybody?
>>
>>51655246
you two are absolute evil madmen you know that? First you make me extremely self conscious by stating the friggin artist of the original pic is in on this scheme, and now you are eating POPCORN to the entertainment I provide you from my suffering as I sweat bullets!? Truly evil. Maddening. Would not expect less out of 4chan.

>>51654458
man I would love to do this if no one else does it before I am finished with these two diabolical nut jobs request. I would like to think dragons are my specialty, I certainly have the most fun with them.
>>
>>51656344
That would be awesome man.
Wouldn't mind waiting a few weeks if it meant you were drawing it.
>>
Requesting this cutie looking wizard man in a 40K scenario. Perhaps him about to fight and fend off against Imperium personnel who're gonna try killing him because he was branded as a heretic. While his hands are glowing or crackling with magic and whatnot.
>>
File: Bug Meets Bug Zapper.png (266KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bug Meets Bug Zapper.png
266KB, 600x1000px
>>51653825
Very much a prelim WIP, but to give you an idea as to what it'll look like
>>
>>51656694
Very excited!
Looking good so far.
Thanks for taking this up!
>>
File: Miyasaki2.jpg (106KB, 1036x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Miyasaki2.jpg
106KB, 1036x1500px
>>51650992
Alright anon, got some of the base down. Trying a different inking technique, and I'm still working out the details, so this definately won't be done until the weekend. For the lines on her arms, did you have any specific colors in mind?
>>
>>51651641
Because character's from a fuedal world of old transylvanian lords before he joined the Ecclesiarcy.
>>
>>51648706
Fuckin' 10/10 my dude!
>>
File: Bug Meets Bug Zapper.png (317KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bug Meets Bug Zapper.png
317KB, 600x1000px
>>51656730
Progress on the linework. After this, I paint, so I might take a while.
>>
>>51639884
Bump
>>
>>51656896
So sexy!
>>
>>51634265
32-hour bump
>>
>>51634247
Bumperino
>>
>>51656896
If you do choose to paint in colour.
Could the Magos' robes please be red
>>
>>51652773
OR here, hot damn and thank you very much!
>>
File: Rana World Map.jpg (576KB, 3912x2912px) Image search: [Google]
Rana World Map.jpg
576KB, 3912x2912px
An unusual request.

Hoping someone can help me create a fantasy looking legend (copy pasta in a fancy faded scroll or something), and then convert my terrible legend section onto it in a better font.

Basically, if someone could help me convert my fancy map into a better one, I would greatly appreciate it. I've bent Paint as far as it will bend, and I'm struggling here. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: Bug Meets Bug Zapper.png (233KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bug Meets Bug Zapper.png
233KB, 600x1000px
>>51657582
Rough color WIP, just to give you an idea of what it will end up as
>>
>>51640043
Bump
>>
Will take requests which do not include collages. Anyone after less particular things. Portraits, weapons, items. No action shots. I'm doing pencil on paper right now.
>>
>>51658275
Just scroll through and find something if you need to be so choosy.
>>
File: Request.png (486KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
486KB, 520x600px
If anyone is interested, looking to get something I can use for a token so a bust or waist up would be plenty. The clothes and hair from the dude in the bottom right, but with the cape and hat on the left, and the weapon either in his hand or on his belt. A shit eating grin is a plus.
>>
>>51658275
I count at least three non-collage requests in the thread. Which you would know if you bothered to browse it for a second.
>>
File: IMG_1764.jpg (106KB, 1057x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1764.jpg
106KB, 1057x1500px
Requesting a sci-fi Iomedae to raise Starfinder awareness and promote the Glorious Crusade across the galaxy
>>
File: 1451835434303.jpg (88KB, 394x504px) Image search: [Google]
1451835434303.jpg
88KB, 394x504px
requesting my bro's monk turned squire

>scrawny blonde kid with a bowl cut and thick round glasses
>nervous but concentrated look on his face
>wearing plate armor like pic related (which is way too big for him), with his brown monk robes underneath and a hood covering the neck
>silver dagger in his belt
>wears footwraps instead of shoes
>struggling to lift a sword that looks like a long triangle without a handguard
>>
>>51656764
>For the lines on her arms, did you have any specific colors in mind?
The game says they should be "rainbow colored" or "multicolored". If that turns out to be too strange or whatever, then that doesn't matter much, I think. Could be silver, purple, golden, green or whatever fits.
>>
I need a nutcracker behaving like a soldier. Patrolling and smoking, kneeling to reload his musket in the heat of combat, feeding a horse while looking a map, something like that. For scale's sake, we're talking a person-sized nutcracker.
>>
File: 250px-Soldier.png (43KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Soldier.png
43KB, 250x250px
>>51659811
Would this soldier nut-cracker be all like:

>I got you in my sights!

Ooorrr...

>YOUR COUNTRY DID NOT PREPARE YOU FOR THE TYPE OF VIOLENCE I'AM ABOUT TO INFLICT UPON YOU!

>SCOTLAND IS NOT A REAL COUNTRY, YOU ARE AN ENGLISHMAN WEARING A DRESS!

>I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TELEPORT BREAD FOR THE PAST THREE DAYS
>>
>>51659896
Wasn't thinking of that kind of soldier, no.

This is just what warforged look like in my setting.
>>
>>51638017
Bumping
>>
>>51643578
26 hour bump, because you 24 hour bumpers are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>51649633
Bumping.
>>
>>51642928
24 hour bump on this!
>>
File: Tiefling Request.png (488KB, 782x872px) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling Request.png
488KB, 782x872px
>>51634178
Hello, I have a bit of an unorthodox request. I was hoping I could get someone to redraw [spolier] or edit [/spoiler] the body on the left (Pic A) with the facial features and hair of the image on the top right (Pic B) with slightly longer horns that come to a point. The bottom right image is a close up of the eyes (Pic C) just in case they aren't as clear in the top right image.

The body is a perfect match for what she's supposed to have, even down to the freckles, and the pose is also perfectly fine. She also has a long thin prehensile tail, like that of a lizard.

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks this up.
>>
>>51634654
>>51650234
Something came up and I just can't get much work done with it until next week. Just letting you know that I'm going to deliver and it's going to be handsome and swole and arcane. Hope you don't mind the wait!
>>
>>51641645
bumperoo.
>>
File: Memewagon.jpg (428KB, 1440x1489px) Image search: [Google]
Memewagon.jpg
428KB, 1440x1489px
Looking for some manly muscular men requests.
>>
>>51666062
A grizzled Orc with a deformed arm. Despite his crippled sreems in pretty decent shape. He wears a kimono with its sleeves torn off and wields an axe.
>>
>>51666103
Deformed how?
>>
>>51666062
Can you draw DYEL the Iron Bear? He's a burly dwarf with a black beard, balding head, eyepatch, and a underwear/loincloth made from a bear he's wrestled and defeated. He keeps various potions in oil-form, and uses the act of oiling up as an effective method of intimidation.
>>
File: MaidenOfDarrowshire.jpg (1MB, 2611x2057px) Image search: [Google]
MaidenOfDarrowshire.jpg
1MB, 2611x2057px
Requesting a female paladin. A big-boned woman wih shoulder-lenght straight red hair, pale skin, blue eyes and homely face.

Wearing an ornate suit of full-plate armour, with a red surcoat with golden chalice. Holding a blessed longsword with golden crossguard in her right hand.

A pair of golden angellic wings made of light sprouting from her back.

Around her head would be halo.
>>
File: t9MShOF.jpg (422KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
t9MShOF.jpg
422KB, 1024x765px
Requesting for this to be made into a blaster carbine in the Star Wars tradition of turning World War weapons into blasters. You know, in the way that storm troopers carry blasters made out of Sterling SMGs, or Han Solo's blaster pistol is made out of a mauser.

It's for a blaster carbine that my Star Wars character sawed off and slapped a pistol grip on to serve as an oversized heavy pistol/short shotgun, depending on the situation.
>>
File: Derek-Foster-1024_171719k.jpg (38KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
Derek-Foster-1024_171719k.jpg
38KB, 580x386px
>>51666119
It's smaller, the hand doesn't look like it can do anything. Something like pic related
>>
>>51666062
I'd like to request Denver the Lighthouse Keeper, a tall gentleman with a bald head, a criminally unkempt beard (his mouth is completely covered), wearing a wife-beater and sporting a couple of tatts, a compass star on his left eye and a union jack on his chest. Smoking pipe is optional.
>>
>>51666423
Alright then.
>>
File: IMG_0051.png (5MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.png
5MB, 1242x2208px
>>51666062
A harlequin troupe master arm wrestling a space marine!
>>
File: The shiniest Dorf.jpg (522KB, 1510x1440px) Image search: [Google]
The shiniest Dorf.jpg
522KB, 1510x1440px
>>51666175
Here you go mate.

Jeez you folks make requests faster than I can say yes.
>>
>>51666321

That poor Garand.
>>
>>51638644
Bumping my request
>>
>>51666981
It's transcarbine.
>>
File: AxeOrc.jpg (527KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
AxeOrc.jpg
527KB, 1920x1440px
>>51666103
>>
>>51666620
Fuck yes! DYEL in all his burly glory.
>>
File: IMG_20170210_183452.jpg (261KB, 1253x751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_183452.jpg
261KB, 1253x751px
>>51634178
I would like to make a request for The God-Emperor of Mankind with the same glasses and pose as Gendo Ikari as shown in pic related.

Please and thank you.
>>
A question for Wacom tablet users.
A friend gave me his old Wacom Bamboo tablet and, I was wondering, do current Wacom pens work with bamboos?
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (333KB, 1551x1289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
333KB, 1551x1289px
Requesting a creative artist to creat the offspring of these two mighty warriors.

Their son, despite his upbringing is still rather cowardly, preferring to study books more than train in combat. He has a rather toned frame, as both his mother and father make him exercise each day, but has difficulty putting on any muscle mass. I'd like to see him in his late teens, and dressed for his first day at The Adventurers Academy of Lifelong Learning (Pathfinder equivalent of Hogwarts, but for all adventuring classes).

The father is a paladin who led a crusade against necromancers trying to awaken the Great Old One from his eternal slumber, the mother is a monk from the Monastery of the Seven Forms, who fought along side, and eventually married the paladin.
>>
>>51640332
OR here, sorry for my shit response times.

Only minor changes, though. You can put the hair up in some kind of bun, and you could make the robes gaudier if you want to.
>>
>>51654558
>>51635330
Bump
>>
>>51668303
Stop posting pictures with your bumps
>>
>>51668277
I'm watching John Wick 2 right now but after I get home you got it!
>>
>>51668330
2 things:

Why does it matter?

What are you going to do about it if he doesn't stop?
>>
>>51634410
>>51653303
48 hour bump
>>
>>51667874
Bump
>>
>>51668356
It would be a shame if someone found him, and fucked him in the ass.
>>
File: Griffin Captain 3.png (1MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
Griffin Captain 3.png
1MB, 1240x1754px
>>51655246
>>51650727
this has been a heck of a project for me. I am overly obsessing over every part slowing down my performance. Spent four hours redoing the legs. Going to take a quick mental refresher by accepting a quick job.

>>51664608
And a simple trace/edit job is just the refresher I need.
>>
>>51668356
not that annon but, don't see why it matters too much in this case since most of the pictures are real photos, however there have been instances of some heavy false flagging people of having had their request fulfilled in the past few months. In those cases the person had bumped their request with drawings that closely fit what they were requesting so someone browsing by just thumbnails would assume it was fulfilled if they didn't pay attention to the text. Obviously those people never did pay attention to the text.

So it is a good habit to not bump with images if you don't want to be false flagged and then be searching archives for a delivery you thought you might have missed.
>>
>>51658179
>Wake up after big night on the turps
>see this
It has made a hangover a much happier affair. It is looking brilliant!
>>
>>51668563
You guys take this shit way too fucking seriously.
>>
>>51667543
Looks great. Thank you
>>
>>51668702
I don't usually give a care, just saying why it could be an issue based on past issues that occurred somewhat recently. Some people may find it better not to bump with photos if morons are going to cause problems later on. Personally I think you would have to be a COMPLETE idiot to confuse that particular person's bumps for actual submissions but sadly, complete idiots do exist.

And more sadly people will blindly back up someone false flagging a fulfilled request without checking it out themselves.
>>
>>51636224
>>51653144
Daily bump
>>
File: Emprah Ikari.jpg (156KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Emprah Ikari.jpg
156KB, 800x600px
>>51667874
>>51668465

Working on it
>>
>>51668563
>>51668702
>>51668867
It's not that - it's the same reason you don't post fucking reaction images, you keep your ref images to one image in your post, so we don't unnecessarily hit image limit. Yadda yadda what does it matter just make a new thread... It's just common courtesy faggot
>>
>>51669311
>it would take multiple images per post for it to cap per bump
>still going to yell at people about it
>>
File: PsykerRef.png (1MB, 1144x1062px) Image search: [Google]
PsykerRef.png
1MB, 1144x1062px
Requesting my Dark Heresy Psyker well on the way to becoming an Inquisitor.

She's relatively young, in her mid-twenties, and has the facial structure and hairstyle on the top-left, except platinum blonde instead of dark red. She wears a suit of Carapace Armor like that on the top-middle image (except in a dark gunmetal color rather than camo-patterned). The fatigue top is replaced with a long trench-coat like the one on the top-right (her pants and the trenchcoat are both black).

Around her neck, she has an Aquila pendant (far left), with a fingerbone relic embedded in the center of it, and her burned-out eye sockets are covered with a black blindfold bearing an embroidered symbol of the Inquisition (bottom-right).

Finally, she's wielding a Condemnor-pattern Combi-Bolter, like the weapon on the bottom-left.

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: Emprah Ikari.jpg (361KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Emprah Ikari.jpg
361KB, 800x600px
>>51667874
>>51668465
>>51669271
>>
>>51669902
>get in the chair, Horus.
>>
>>51668502
Just woke up and the OR of >>51664608 here. I look forward to seeing the results, anon.
>>
File: MakiTeif.png (43KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
MakiTeif.png
43KB, 1200x1400px
>>51669989
workin on that second cake...uh very much a WIP
>>
>>51664608
>>51669989

>long thin prehensile tail, like that of a lizard.

clearly this means you are also a fan of chameleon, and thus chameleon curly tail you get. working on the face now

>>51670208
HAH! Eversor! my long time art nemesis! At last we shall battle directly on the same field! En garde! For I shall finally have my revenge!

Jesting aside, even if there was a competition, you win automatically. After all I am taking this quick and cheaty with outright tracing of the body. A pleasure to be able to be drawing the same subject as one of the older name fags.
>>
>>51670417
I am cringing at you
>>
>>51670216

New bread.
>>
>>51670442
that is the goal anon, that is the goal. I may also be slightly high on pain killers, but still the goal.
>>
>>51668502

Griffon Captain here, Don't stress yourself too much. Any kind of progress is progress.

Looking forward to the completed work. Will post some treats later on.
>>
File: Picture1.png (489KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Picture1.png
489KB, 800x600px
>>51669902
>>51668465

Thanks

Also I made PNG version of it. Its kind of soft around the edges but it's the best I could do right now.
>>
>>51640332
i didnt know you were drawthreading too loot
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.