[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 632
Thread images: 81

File: 1485664179458.jpg (270KB, 1034x775px) Image search: [Google]
1485664179458.jpg
270KB, 1034x775px
The new triunvarite is for the tau, bow to your new overlords edition.

>previous thread
>>51480232

>THIS IS THE ROSTER CREATOR, WE LOVE POINTING IT OUT SO PLEASE ASK FOR IT!
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs. Sorry, it's shit but it'll read 3s.
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>FAQs and errata
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Rubricae beware, we've been given a wraithvacuum wraithcleaner by our Craftworld friends in preparation for GS2)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
>>
>>51486029
New kroot and other alien units units when?
>>
2nd for Night Lords
>>
First for Curzefag did nothing wrong.
>>
>>51486094

Except we can't even talk about NL because that turbo autist ruined everything.
>>
>>51486029
New stormtrooper models when?
>>
>>51486088
This is the only reason I like Tau, they're a ton of assimilated alien races, but theres only kroot and vespids.
>>
>>51486103
>>51486094
Who is Curzefag?
>>
>>51486121

and Kroot and Vespid aren't even good. I wish they were. It would be nice to see them on the table. I'm hopeful that in 8th ed Tau empire will get expanded with model ranges and books for the auxiliaries. It'll need to get expanded so that it can stand against Grand Alliance Order 40k.
>>
>>51486103
I won't judge you, anon. Tell me why you like Night Lords.
>>
>>51486094
The only good thing about him was that he could make Carnac rage quit every time he showed it's horrible head.
>>
>>51486121
I feel like they may be unwilling to give them more auxiliaries because then Tau would have even more options. I remember in lore there being a race of lizard men type aliens that are quite tough. You'd basically be giving the Tau a front line bruiser to absorb charges better than anything else they have.
>>
>>51486137
A namefag who husbandos Konrad.
>>
>>51486146
Not him but terror tactics are cool
>>
File: Night Lords chaos lord.jpg (156KB, 900x769px) Image search: [Google]
Night Lords chaos lord.jpg
156KB, 900x769px
>>51486146
It's fun to indulge in pure edge sometimes.
It's why I like Dark Eldar too.
>>
>>51486152
Then give them a supplement like FE that doesnt allow fuckhuge robots and markerlights, but gives them an army of assimilated aliens races.
>>
Hmmmm....

I'm trying to think if a Grand Master with the Soul Glaive and a Psilencer with a 5 man unit of Paladins with 2 psilencers would be worth it. Just cast force easy because Soul Glaive lets you reroll failed tests to harness Force. Which means 18 S4 AP- Instant Death shots from the unit, as well as having all their melee weapons become ID as well. So no FnP and auto remove any multiwound models without EW.

Thoughts?
>>
>>51486152

well if they nerfed suits a bit and gave Tau other options we'd get to see some variations in their builds. It'd be nice to see something besides a mess of suits and drones every time i played against Tau. Just put them in different codexs. Different lines that are battle brothers with Tau. Codex Kroot shapers Codex Vespid Codex lizard men Codex Squats. ....Yeah that'll never happen.
>>
>>51486194
Psilencers are often overlooked but I feel like they'd be really funny against Greater Daemons that don't get the right gifts.
>>
>>51486147
Iirc, Curzefag is a legit gril.
>>
>>51486220
Proofs?
>>
File: 20170130_212707.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170130_212707.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>51486029
Played 1500 Tau against the Death Guard detachment tonight. Rolled the kill points mission, Dawn of War, went second, seized.

Thought I'd try out fortifications tonight. Built a void relay with 3x barricades and tanglewire for my gunline.
List was OSC + CAD: Fireblade, 2 strike teams, 2 dual flamer Crisis on a void relay, 2 deepstrike dual plasma crisis, 1 piranha, 6 pathfinders, 2 remoras, iontide.

The fortifications were useless, the bike commander and his Spawn just charged over the fortifications and never engaged the void shield, same for the winged Prince. Quad torrent is fun, but seems like it's only effective against things regular tau shooting can beat.

Toys beat boys in this instance, he killed 9 units and I killed 6, even though I had slightly more points left on the board when the game ended.

I've played a lot of bikes and Nurgleites lately and they exploit some of the Tau's biggest weaknesses, I think I just need to go with a hunter contingent and get more Broadsides on the field.
>>
>>51486198
I've been doing some reading and I've not found anything to support that. My warboss can still read The Art of War IN SPACE!!!
>>
>>51486194
>>51486213
I've heard stories of ID Psilencers managing to kill a Tervigon or even DP that were at full health with one shot.

>tfw realize that DPs and Greater Daemons don't have EW
>DPs only have 4 wounds
>>
>>51486088

To be honest, are they even constitute enough of a presence within the Tau Empire to contribute anything of note to their military?

I keep hearing the Tau massively outnumber the other races in their Empire, and that cloning is likely to keep it that way in their military en devours.
>>
>>51486220
Bullshit, Konrad Curze isn't a Tyranid.
>>
>>51486262
The Codex isn't physically written in code, iirc, but it never leaves the Fortress Monstery's Librarium, wherein it's tactics are used effectively to confuse opponents by having the chapter change their colors, orders, and tactics to both suit their needs and throw off their enemy before they can follow their movements, therefore rendering it uncrackable.

Which is why it bugs me that Farsight managed to crack it.

>>51486275
My little sister likes Ultramarines, so there!
>>
File: Astra Militarum - 990pts(3).jpg (215KB, 900x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Astra Militarum - 990pts(3).jpg
215KB, 900x1016px
>>51486029
No bully please..
Just fiddling with some ideas for my guard army as I've recently gotten back into things, I believe I've followed the rules for the combined arms formation.
I've got the chimera for taking objectives and a blob of conscripts to soak up/dish out damage with orders. The commissar is attached to the conscripts for summary execution/giving them the leadership bonus.
Any thoughts? Would love feedback
>>
>>51486152
>>51486195
This.

If you bring the suits down a bit and remove the combined overwatch you can have your bruisers. Specialize them more so you need to take other selections to round out your army. Tau should lose flexibility if they run a straight no-auxillary list.
>>
File: NL Test wBlood.jpg (28KB, 409x432px) Image search: [Google]
NL Test wBlood.jpg
28KB, 409x432px
>>51486146

For one, their dark blue with lightning is legitimately interesting, and I had fun painting this dude.

Like all CSM, they're edgelords, but unlike all CSM, they don't try to hide it. They're like palpatine from the prequels, who was an evil bastard who loved being an evil bastard. The NL are just like "Fuck it, stick him on these spikes, but gimmie his skin first. I need a new robe. What? Nah don't kill him. It'll be hilarious." I don't have to pretend that I'm some noble fallen warrior because I get to be a legitimate Saturday morning cartoon villain. They're just fucking criminals that were turned into space Marines, and the emperor was just sort of cool with it.

Their old Batman motif is even better. The bat helmets are so over the top that its impossible to take seriously, and I plan on getting a set or two for chosen and/or champions.

Besides the over the top Edgeus Maximus, they have an interesting and different "style" of combat. Other space Marines, chaos or not, generally prefer to run in for the glory of combat, but the NL are cool just sneaking around and murdering you in your sleep. The best fight for them isn't a fight at all, which to me stands out more than the other legions. I wish that showed more in 40k like it does in 30k, where they get bonuses for running away, but also for out numbering you in combat. Stealth and fear is cool and thematic, but they still don't feel like NL.
>>
>>51486296
[Citation Still Needed that all chapters do it exactly like that and no copies are made]

Also, no crumbled/crumbling chapter has ever had their Fortress Monastery looted?
>>
>>51486262
It's not written in code persay, but it wouldn't be written in a way an Ork could comprehend, let alone read. Also the chances of an Ork getting one is stupidly low.
Which is why your idea is bad.
It would be better if he found a random old book, told the other Orks it "Waz dat 'umie thinga-ma-jig, codie war words" and just pretends to read it to "'iz Boyz" while copying what he has seen Space Marines do in past wars.
>>
>>51486465

I feel like that's exactly what an Ork Warboss would do, actually.
>>
>>51486458
No copies are made.
God, do some fucking research on the codex before you have your Orks use one, or stop shitting up /TG/ with the denial of your terrible idea. No, 5 minutes of googling isn't research.
>>
I'm getting 350 for my tax refund. What should I waste my money one? Thinking Blood Bowl, a Bloodthirster, or start up an Iron Hands army.
>>
>>51486484
Yeah I am pretty impressed I came up with it actually. Took that regard to inspire me. Makes me want to make that Ork army now...
>>
>>51486500
BB is fun if you can get some buddies to play with and start a league.
>>
File: Ork sadboy.jpg (37KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
Ork sadboy.jpg
37KB, 300x246px
>>51486488
I'm not that guy though.
>>
>>51486488
>the knowledge about writing has long been lost to the Imperium
>>
File: 20170130_212702.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170130_212702.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>51486247
Another angle
>>
File: 1485632467661.png (15KB, 299x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485632467661.png
15KB, 299x200px
>>51486522
Collateral damage
>>
>>51486401
>They're just fucking criminals that were turned into space Marines, and the emperor was just sort of cool with it.
Im glad someone thought this was a good idea.
>>
>>51486029
There is a disturbance in the force OP. An Aeldari prophecy that Farsight has one of the five blades of Ynead. The worst of the five blades. He is prophesied to bring doom to the universe.

All we can hope is this is witch trickery and misinformation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idvB-58uKjE
>>
>>51486488
Great citation, also not the anon who wants to do it. I've just never seen anything about the codex being a one per chapter permanently at home relic, but the last time I read through a SM codex was 4e, so I wanted to know where it was stated since you seemed so sure.
>>
>>51486508

Only if you play them as Codex Marines, but as orky as possible like only taking things that Orks would have. Paint their armor blue, use UM tactics, use "looted" rhinos and shit, ect.
>>
>>51486549
I can't remember the citation to be honest, but it was through that period where GW tried to convince us that the codex wasn't a shit idea (IE, Tau get a copy and then can guess the Marines every move forever)
>>
Chapters go renegade or have their fortresses ransacked often enough that it's not impossible for an Ork warlord to get its hands on one.
>>
>>51486488
>No, it's a game, which means you can't have fun with it!
>>
How much are you guys going to hate me if I say I like and want to play Eldar?
>>
>>51486600
>My Ork Warboss shoots planet destroying lasers with his eyes
>HURR DURR it's a good idea guys cos so much fun
>>
>>51486601
A lot.
But then again, many a man questions his own sexuality at one point or another.
>>
>>51486613
Good thing I'm not straight then.
>>
>>51486622
That is the problem. You should be collecting Tau.
>>
>>51486610
>What if there are Orks that try to mimic the Codex Astartes?
>NO THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN THE FLUFF FUCK OFF REEEEEEE
>>
>>51486641
Kek.

Tau are too gay, even for me.
>>
>>51486650
I literally had that idea and like it.
He said they are literally reading it, which does make me REEE
>>
File: 1481040842088.png (462KB, 449x537px) Image search: [Google]
1481040842088.png
462KB, 449x537px
>>51486664
>Literally
>>
>>51486622
>Good thing I'm not straight then.
Why am I not surprised.
>>51486641
Burns like purifying fire. Kek
>>51486650
I imagine some insane hilarious hijinks. I mean it's a possibility, just cause it hasn't happened doesn't mean it can't. Say the warboss finds on a deserted planet the codex of a long disbanded chapter. The codex is damaged so he has to improvise
>RIGHT YOU GROTS, IT SES ERE THIS STEEL RAIN FING, YOU GOTTA... UHHH... YA GOTTA FIRE YA DAKKAS IN THE AIR UNTIL THE BULLETS FALL ON DA UMIES!! YEAH!!
>YUS DA SMARTEST BOSS! THAT'LL WORK!
>COURSE IT WILL YA GROT, THAT'S WHY IM DA BOSS ROUND HERE. NOW GET YA DAKKAS READY
>>
File: 1430183683632.png (39KB, 626x551px) Image search: [Google]
1430183683632.png
39KB, 626x551px
>>51486262
Orks are too slow to use the Codex Astartes
>I2
>>
What originally got you into 40K? Was it the modelling and painting, the lore and artwork, or the actual game itself?

Also, what about 40K appeals to you or what is your favorite aspect of it? I'm just curious to see why everyone else is into the hobby.
>>
>>51486690
>>RIGHT YOU GROTS, IT SES ERE THIS STEEL RAIN FING, YOU GOTTA... UHHH... YA GOTTA FIRE YA DAKKAS IN THE AIR UNTIL THE BULLETS FALL ON DA UMIES!! YEAH!!

>How The Orks Invented Artillery
>>
File: 20161216_191257.jpg (114KB, 640x489px) Image search: [Google]
20161216_191257.jpg
114KB, 640x489px
Is it possible to find instructions for building various models online?

I got ahold of some Imperial Guard vehicles that are off sprue and completely disassembled (long story) and I am not 100% sure how to assemble them.
>>
>>51486542
Farsight's sword is clearly Necron tech.
>>
>>51486735
>How The Orks Invented Artillery
Why can I picture this perfectly?
>UH BOSS THE STEEL RAIN FING INT WORKING
>COURSE IT WILL!! YOU JUST... UGH... NEED BIGGA DAKKAS!!!
>YEAH!! BIGGA DAKKAS!!
>>
>>51486271
Vagina faces can't even fuck? Kek
>>
>>51486750
Nice Centurion conversion
>>
>>51486723
I remember reading through this mountain of rules, art, and lore around space hulk as a child and finding it fascinating. Later I got some second hand RT era marines and painted them with enamel paints. Then one day I bought the citadel starter paint set, and a space marine bike. It was then that I was truly damned.

Fifteen years later and I am still playing with plastic army men. Kind of sad, when you think about it. I took an eight year break in between to throw away my youth on some mmorpg.
>>
>>51486297
Stop using this shitty builder if you cant read your fucking codex retard. This list is illegal.
>>
>>51486778
Which one?
>>
>>51486664
May I remind you that this is the same faction that features
>A Warboss time traveling back in time, killing himself so he could have two of his favorite guns
>A Big Mek attaching rockets to asteorids to "loot" an entire planet
>A different Big Mek creating a giant Shokk Attack Gun out of a Space Hulks
>A Snakebite tribe keeping Nids as livestock, then releasing them onto planets they invade to make invading them more fun

I don't think Orks finding and mimicing the Codex Astartes is entirely outlandish
>>
>>51486792
Weeeew lad, salty much. You could lower those autism levels and kindly point out where it's illegal, or do you not have the required social skills?
I don't mind it if people say it's wrong/shit but have the common decency to point out where it's wrong, cause I clearly can't see it.
>>
>>51486823
Well maybe if you read your fucking codex you wouldn't need to ask. It isn't autism to point out that if you want to use software to fast track your listbuilding you should have some experience with the codex and building lists beforehand.

You have to take at least two Infantry Squads per platoon.
>>
>>51486823
>ME TOO DUMB TO READ CODEX
>ME BULLY AUTISTIC NERD TO WRITE MY LIST FOR ME
>>
>>51486823
You're in the wrong place if you want to be cuddled. If you have problems reading ask your mom to help.
>>
>>51486723

I've been playing 40K for about a month and a half.

I've played a lot of the 40K videogames over the years but didn't get into the actual tabletop game until a short time ago when I decided to check prices on a whim. I had always heard that the hobby was extremely expensive, so I was just planning on doing some window shopping originally. I almost instantly bought a Start Collecting box, played a couple games at my FLGS, realized I was having a lot of fun, and am now up to about 1500 points worth of models.

Honestly I've been thinking of buying a gun for the past 5-6 months but there is a part of me that is afraid of what I might do if I have one so I've been looking for things to spend my spare income on so I wouldn't be able to afford one. First it was upgrading my PC, now it's Warhammer.
>>
Posted in the other thread, but posting here, now. Need help with the edge lords.

I don't know what to build, guys. I have Deldar and Night Lords. Rules don't really matter because they both more or less suck. I haven't really done much with either at this point.

For Deldar, I have a pair of SC and some other shit like scourges and a venom. All I have assembled is most of a SC besides a few weapons and raider bits.

For the Night Lords, I was planning on making it 30k, but I can't afford the stupid FW shit needed. Anyway, I have both HH boxes, 2 drop pods, a box of raptors, and a box of normal CSM. All that's together is one dude, but he's painted at least.

I'm legit torn between them, and the worst part is that I'll probably never get to use either of them anyway because no one plays in my area. If I can't choose, I might just pack them up and be done with 40k.
>>
>>51486819
Yes I accept this.
I don't accept a dumb fungus brute being the one to undo the codex Astartes by getting a copu, and using SM tactics word for word.
>>
>>51486863
>ME TOO DUMB TO READ CODEX
>ME BULLY AUTISTIC NERD TO WRITE MY LIST FOR ME
Lets be fair, he was pretty autistic.
>>51486860
>You have to take at least two Infantry Squads per platoon.
There you go, oversight on my part, my bad. I'd made lists and such beforehand and just forgot to follow that rule this time. It comes with being a little bit retarded/newfag
>>51486888
But cuddles are nice anon.
>>
File: orks.jpg (450KB, 800x1179px) Image search: [Google]
orks.jpg
450KB, 800x1179px
>>
>>51486819
>>A Snakebite tribe keeping Nids as livestock, then releasing them onto planets they invade to make invading them more fun
What? Where?
>>
>>51486809
which else? world of warcraft

it was't my first mmorpg, but it was the first one to stick for more than a month or two at a time. Eventually I realized I wasn't having fun and just stopped. I've gone back to it a few times, but never for very long. I fell in love with Wildstar too, but it broke my heart with the game's population died out within three months of the subscription release, two months of the f2p release, and just one month of the steam release.

Some where along the way I got back into 40k somehow. I don't fully know how it happened, because I had wanted to play Scions initially, but I ended up with a Dark Vengeance box.

I still like Scions, but somehow I've ended up with just about everything else. Chaos Marines, Dark Angels, Inquisition, and recently a handful of Orks. I've also got a lot of my really old Ultramarines, Grey knights (the metal ones), and khorne bersekers (about 60 of them like holy crackers if I ever want to field some 1500 points of footslogging berserkers...)
>>
File: unnamed.gif (5MB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
5MB, 480x264px
>>51486922
>When anon doesn't take the bait: the post
>>
Anyone else feel that 40k would be a better game without HQ units?
>>
Why do people say that Night Lords hate Chaos and don't use daemons when their leader is a Daemon Prince?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485398621460.jpg (37KB, 669x765px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485398621460.jpg
37KB, 669x765px
>>51486928
>>
>>51486948
>Leader
yeah im sure that works out fucking well for him and not a single NL has ever told him to piss off and did their own thing
>>
>>51486948
They dont use demons, they get used by demons
They do hate chaos, they hated the Exalted
>>
>>51486910
I would say you'll get more value for your time by making Night Lords, but if nobody players 40k near you there isn't a chance in hell you'll get any 30k games. Even so, I'd still say make them, since if you end up having to travel to play they are more resilient to the wear and tear of travel imho.
>>
>>51486959
Lots of them didn't. Please read the fluff before posting this denial garbage.
>>
>>51486936
I'm er.. Kinda curious as to where in God's clean earth that gif came from..
>>
>>51486941
I would like them more if they primarily supported your army while (depending on said army) being a cut above random joes.

I'm not really a fan of the herohammer approach that 40k is sliding towards. I didn't care for it in FB and I don't want to see it now.
>>
>>51486941

I like HQ units.

They represent the fundamental shift between warfare in modern times and warfare in 40K.

In modern times a person in command is in a base a hundred miles away watching some sort of satellite feed and communicating via radio. In 40K the person in command is right there on the front lines shoving their chainsword up some demon's ass.
>>
>>51486979
https://youtu.be/aK_DHwH8Q-M
They have a lot of videos
>>
>>51486941
>>51486980
HQs are fine. The problem HQs are deathstars like Smashfucker, but these days most competitive deathstars are a synergistic combo of an HQ and the elite assaulty unit of choice, so removing HQs would only gimp them, not remove them. The exception is, of course, Imperial superfriends, but that should be neutered in other ways than removing all the HQs.

Also Daemons players would never forgive you.
>>
>>51486977
And more of them do. The NL trilogy really hammers it in that a lot of them hate the fuck out of chaos and while Krieg has a sizable warband, its nothing compared to the size of Night Lords who fucked off and did their own thing. Please read more than a 1d4chan page before posting this garbage.
>>
>>51486980
I like the way heroes are balanced in AoS. They have a good hero ability, usually granting sweet support to your army, and they are clearly a cut above, but they are still just one model and easily swarmed, and the cost a fortune in points, as much as entire unit, sometimes two, of infantry

Granted, things like reserves are not allowed by default in AoS, so you need a hero that allows their use to use them.

Balancing HQs in the same way in 40k would be a lot of work. They would have to un-clusterfuck the psychic phase, for one.
>>
>>51486723

Well I was always peripherally aware of it, and I had an interest, but I didn't want to get into it by myself. Then I came back from working in Asia and learned that my good friend had started playing while I was gone, and I took it as a sign that it was time to start. Haven't looked back since. Oddly enough I don't actually play with that guy much, but I've met a lot of new people through the hobby who I get along with pretty well and game with pretty regularly.
>>
>>51486750
/r/warhammerinstructions or something like that
>>
File: 1363922392988.jpg (29KB, 212x317px) Image search: [Google]
1363922392988.jpg
29KB, 212x317px
>>51486932
Fuck. You sound too much like me. right down to the horde of Berzerkers. It hurts man, no offense of course.

At least there's me Maelstrom of Gore although I was actually thinking of selling my old Chaos shit recently...
>>
>>51487028

They are going to. 8th ed is coming, and we are gonna see a massive overhaul of the rules when it hits this summer.
>>
>>51487043
I've thought a lot about selling mine too, though most of it wouldn't be worth much

berserkers are garbage on the table top, and pro painted berserkers basically have no value at all
>>
>>51487037

Holy shit thank you.

>>51486915

> Orks trying to be spess mehreens

Made me think of pic related
>>
Which one of you uploaded the 4e books to exhentai?
>>
>>51487055
B-But it is summer at the moment?
>Amerifats forgetting there is a rest of World, and this isn't an Americunt only website
>>
>>51487063
That is very clever
>>
>>51487055
I don't think 8th ed is going to be as big an overhaul as people say. Don't get me wrong, if 8th was cross compatible with AoS that would be great fun and a smart business move, but too many people would sperg out if they "sigmarize" 40k
>>
>>51487070

You do realize that half the world is in the middle of winter right now, not just America? Fucking shitheads from down under. Think they're relevant.
>>
>>51487070
m8, put down the boomerang for a second

4chan has almost as many daily users as the continent of australia
>>
>>51487004
>deathstars
That's the thing I would like to see gone with HQ's.

I would much rather they give a simple boost of some kind while being a hoss on there own (4th ed SM vanilla commanders) than dudes with crazy rules and even crazier wargear.

But I'm also of the mind that competitive play should be about tactics and synergy between units pitted against another's skills in the same field and not about abuse of one or two super units which is a fault of poor rules development.
>>
>>51487092
Only Americans normally forget there is a rest of the world.
Maybe French too.
>>
>>51487070
>Australia
>Relevant
>The Shire
>Relevant
>>
>>51487085

I doubt it will be cross compatible, but I think it is going to be pretty similar, and certainly informed by it. They are gonna learn from Sigmar and improve on it in 40k. Simple as that.
>>
>>51487112
>As the continent of Australia
So.. 1?
>>
>>51486930
Wyrmkilla tribe.
>>
>>51487115

You know I think you're compensating for something.
>>
>>51487115
Name three relevant countries to 40k marketing that are not in the northern hemisphere.
>>
>>51487134
are you to claim you are the only person living in australia? you do an awful lot of shitposting if that is true
>>
>>51486972

Here's my catch up on the NL. Like I said, I had intended use them for 30k, or even a 30k list that can play against 40k. In general, 30k uses a lot more boots on the ground. What the hell am I supposed to do with 60 CSM, you know? NL to boot. Unlike their 30k, I don't get any bonuses for charging a bunch of dudes into combat.
Stealth is fucking sweet, but I'm going to need to invest in rhinos because stealth isn't enough. It's kind of a catch 22 there. I need rhinos because stealth isn't enough, but rhinos defeat having stealth in the first place.

On top of that, the Murder Talon let's me have raptors as core, but that doesn't help me when I have a bunch of dudes without packs. Likewise, having super NF for a turn only goes so far because I still need rhinos because my guys don't infiltrate or anything.

The reason I can't into 30k for them is because forgeworld prices, and for the life of me, I can't find a list that appeals to me. All the RoW are worse than 40k formations when it comes to bloat and spam.

I don't mean to complain and I probably sound like an autist, but I legitimately feel like I'm in a lose/lose situation when it comes to them, which in turn puts me off of building because idk what I'm going to be doing with them.
>>
>>51487147
What does that even mean with what I said?
Are you so mad about being a baguette eating striped shirted faggot, that you just said a random insult about my penis which didn't work in that context?
>>
>>51487122
maybe with an AoS second edition idk

if they were to do this, I think they right way would be to not acknowledge it at all in the lore in either game. If they were compatible, they should be two different IPs that happen to share similar rules.
>>
>>51487150
K
Australia, New Zealand and Brazil
>>
>>51487183

Wasn't there something about yearly rules updates or something for AoS?
>>
>>51487182

I never said you were compensating for your penis. There are any numbers of inadequacies you could be compensating for. like being Australian
>>
>>51487154
No, but there is only one continent of Australia you dumb Amerifat.
>>
>>51487085

Fantasy got the axe because it accounted for less than 20% of GW's revenue and falling.

40K is the moneymaker, I sincerely doubt they'll be making that level of changes to the ruleset for 8th edition. More likely we'll see some "streamlining" in various areas of the rules and cleaning up certain portions of the game (like the psychic phase) but throwing everything out and starting anew? Doubtful.

Modern GW is concentrating on

> 1.) Getting as many new players into the hobby as possible

This is evidenced by the huge amounts of starter kits they've been releasing, everything from the Start Collecting boxes to the Armored Assault kits to the standalone boxed games to the Battle for Vedros/Build+Paint line for 40K and the Easy to Build line for AoS

and

> 2.) Keeping longtime players interested

This is evidenced by the Gathering Storm event (some actual plot progression! Significant events in the 40K universe!) plus tons of new models like the Triumvirate.

Ramping all of this up over the course of a year just to turn everything on its head doesn't make any sense. While it's true that Warhammer Fantasy did end up being a sort of "testing ground" for new changes that would later come into effect in 40K nuking the entire ruleset and going with something as simplified as AoS (two pages of rules) doesn't seem remotely likely.
>>
File: 1481765495262.jpg (169KB, 646x680px) Image search: [Google]
1481765495262.jpg
169KB, 646x680px
>>51486723
>Be me
>Working stupid hard job, but get paid well
>co-worker is always reading these big hard cover books with sci-fi artwork on them
>Got curious one day and asked what the books were about
>Tells me that it's a rulebook for a game where you collect, build and paint armies of models, and the fight other people's armies of models
>lends me space marine codex and rule book to read
>discover amazing sci-fi universe, with great artwork, decent story telling and an awesome game to go along with it.
>Find local games workshop
>Buy necron codex because terminator is my favourite movie
>Been poor ever since

I really enjoy this hobby. I am so appreciative that someone took the time to show it to me.
>>
>>51487063
Someone needs to do a writefaggotry about this.
>SO I SES TO 'IM YOOR NOTHIN BUT A LA-
>QUIET!!! DEYS COMIN'!!! GET TOGETHER BOYS!!!
>HEHE THEM HUMIES WILL NEVER FIGURE THIS OUT
>Seargent Valkerion stares at the abomination assembling itself before him. He notices one piece of this """""Rhino"""" is backwards.
>It hastily readjusts so that the words
>NOT ORK
>SPESSH MARUNES Is visible on the front
>Ughh.. Sir?
>A young Captain at his side,
>Yes Captain
>Should we blast 'em?
>No, hold off for a moment, they're making a retreat, follow them so we can find their main stronghold. They believe the illusion is holding, as I hear their Xeno chuckling within the """"Rhino""". Your orders are to follow and not engage
>Right you are sir.
>Seargent Valkerion almost dared a smile as he watched anoither piece trip over and hastily resemble.
>It was akin to slaughtering dumb beasts.He almost felt bad for the Xeno that would soon feel the emperors purging light
>Almost
>>
>>51487214
It's pretty funny that GW still hasn't bothered trying to make a well-written, balanced ruleset in order to improve sales.
>>
>>51487207
unsure. AoS is still pretty young, so we'll see if something happens later in the year

>>51487214
nobody is saying that the 40k setting is getting axed like the Old World did, more that the rules may (or may not) get a massive shakeup.

Given their lore though, I could almost see them moving into the 42nd millennium, but I doubt anything would change too much in the setting, and no way would they rename the game. It can't stay 40,999 forever.
>>
>>51487242
in the past year GW's biggest sellers were actually paints and boxed games, at least according to the shareholder stuff they put out supplemented with data collected from polling retailers.
>>
File: 20170131023550_1.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170131023550_1.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
thinking of painting a CSM with these colors. Too edgy?
>>
File: 1484418977236.jpg (47KB, 564x745px) Image search: [Google]
1484418977236.jpg
47KB, 564x745px
>>51486723
>Go to boarding school
>best bud tells me about stupid ass settings with 500 year lang sieges and vibrating force weapons
>ignore it for a while
>remember it few years later, start reading up, peaks my interrest
>lowkey become engrossed in the setting but never have anyone to talk to about it
>Fast forward to tech school
>LAN party weekend
>someone in my ring of friends ask randomly ''Hey any of ya like this 40k thing ?''
>Ohgodyes
>A night of nerdgasms and hype
>Next day of the LAN we all drive to nearby hobbyshop and spend about 150 usd each
>so excited about our armies
>quickly get shit assembled
>have fun playing the game without knowing a single rule, just know concepts likeoverwatch and deepstrike exists.

Still one of the better nights of my life.
I'm mostly in it for the painting now.
>>
>>51487251

Well in a little more than a week I shall know for sure. Gw employee I know is getting brought in for play testing. Can't wait to hear what he has to say when he gets back.
>>
File: 166.png (341KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
166.png
341KB, 500x483px
>>51487242

Honestly, outside of a few major glaring issues, the rules for 40K aren't that difficult to understand.

Yeah, ideally they would be written well enough that GW wouldn't have had to issue FAQs about them, but there's a 10 year old kid in my meta who does pretty well, so the rules aren't that complicated.

When you're trying to maintain balance between 20+ different factions while keeping them varied enough to not just be copies of each other you're bound to have a few issues and oversights, and I think it's to GW's credit that they've been able to keep 40K's shit together for as long as they have.
>>
File: 1467779182859.jpg (214KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1467779182859.jpg
214KB, 600x620px
>>51487303
>GW
>implying they actuall playtest anything
I bet your dad works at nintendo too
>>
>>51487214

>> 2.) Keeping longtime players interested
>This is evidenced by the Gathering Storm event (some actual plot progression! Significant events in the 40K universe!) plus tons of new models like the Triumvirate.

Not going to lie, all these forced faction unions and retarded super snowflake characters are actually making LESS interested in the game. Even as a SoB player, the new Celestine makes me sick because the first plastic thing we got since the immolator is over powered bullshit. Now, my other army, Deldar, instead of getting an update to their models, is getting forced into playing with craftworld cheese.

>wyches will be playable xDD

Not in a Dark Eldar army they won't, and even then unless they get reworked completely, the only purpose they'll serve is dying so eldar guardians get buffed by the new super special characters.

>you don't know that!

Read the WD leaks.
>>
File: whataretard.jpg (77KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
whataretard.jpg
77KB, 803x688px
>>51487322
They've outright said they playtest shit before.
Whether their playtesting is varied enough to produce a good set of results is another question.
>>
>>51487319
40k's core rules are confusing, bloated dogshit. Their FAQ is confusing, bloated dogshit.

Their balance is absolutely atrocious. They think 7e Orks and 7e Eldar are acceptable books in comparison to each other.
>>
>>51487296

Looks alright. Pretty standard, all things considered. I like the blue detail glow, which adds some good contrast within the miniature and ties together the whole composition by highlighting the focal points, namely the eyes.
>>
>>51486723
>Introduced to 40k by Dawn of War
>Read a shitload of lore on Lexicanum
>Friend has a coworker who is starting a 40k tabletop group
>Buy a few models and plan out an army
>Group falls apart before army is assembled
>Two years later, two old 40k players at flgs are getting back into 40k
That was about three months ago, been playing almost every Sat since
>>
>>51487335

> Worried about OP characters

Honestly dude this is only a problem if you're a tournament player or if you have a shitty meta/only play pickup games with strangers.

If you have a group of people who self-police using cheese or who only bust out the deathstars when you've decided to play a cutthroat game than it's not an issue.

If you don't have this in your area than I feel bad for you, because it's pretty great. Having a bro tier LGS crowd or alternately a tightnit group of people who play Garagehammer is so much better than pickup games with randos that it's not even funny.

Honestly it's worth dedicated the garage space (if you have it) or driving to someone else's house just so you don't ever have to deal with cheaters or That Guy.
>>
>>51487353
I for one would like to believe that at least some of their play testing is with people who go out of their way to find and break the stress points of the game (ie: bring a fully optimized netlist to a friendly casual game, enforce every rule to the letter)
>>
>>51487358
The core rules themselves aren't that confusing. The biggest issue I've run into is when things conflict and GW doesn't bother to properly clarify them.
>>
>>51486536
>Tau
>Not finished painting

Every time.
>>
>>51487358

This.

There is no balance between codexes. Points are supposed to be the balance, but the wild difference between what codexes get for their points is fucking laughable. It's horrendous. Any Codex at any points level should be able to sit down against the same number of points without worrying about what the other person brought.
>>
>>51487405
Eh, there's always going to be slight imbalances, like if someone brings a tank heavy list and you didn't bring very much anti-armor, though it should be a damn sight better than it is now where some units cost half of others while being better in every way.
>>
>>51487428
>slight imbalance
consider:

fully optimized ork force

vs

whatever ultramarine CAD that was put together with more care than a 12 year old might have
>>
>>51487405
>Any Codex at any points level should be able to sit down against the same number of points without worrying about what the other person brought.

Are you that dipshit who honest to god believes that an army of all lasgun guard troops should be able to take on an army of nothing but tanks, because 'everything should hurt everything' and who honestly believes the SvT chart is 'too complex'?
>>
>>51487451
Try reading again.

I'm saying that there's always going to be slight imbalances. I fully recognize that there are also gross massive imbalances in the game as it currently exists.
>>
>>51487370

What does that have to do with anything I just said, especially since I already said how disgusted I was with the first plastic non-rhino SoB ever received being a retarded OP character I can't even use.

GW is focussed on two things in 40k right now: Big Stupid Characters and Combined Factions. Neither of those things interest me as a player. Why should they?
>>
>>51487203
>NZ
>Brazil
I said relevant to there marketing. Unless those countries comprise at least 10% of sales combined they are not relevant.
>>
File: the cleaved2.jpg (68KB, 570x294px) Image search: [Google]
the cleaved2.jpg
68KB, 570x294px
What 40k faction has the ugliest aesthetics?

The Cleaved look ugly as hell but at the same time intriguing, I find myself wanting to make a warband despite the fact that I know they are ugly. Even the official GW rendition of these dudes is questionable. And the oozing mutation is kinda retarded

>WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK WHY DOES THIS SHIT KEEP POURING FROM OUR POWER ARMOR IT'S ALL OVER THE FLOOR OF THE BATTLE BARGE GOD DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet somehow I still like it.
>>
>>51487481
>What 40k faction has the ugliest aesthetics?
Are we talking model wise or are we talking how they would look IRL?
Cause the battle sisters ones are pretty ugly imo, but to be far no updates for them for some time now the poor dears.
>>
>>51487428

Of course there will be. I'm saying that if two players take an equal amount of points ready for all comers then they should be even.

>>51487462

What the shit are you on about?

Again, I'm saying the difference in power levels shouldn't be as fucking massive as it is.
>>
File: 1480043405840.jpg (397KB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1480043405840.jpg
397KB, 3000x2400px
Certain armies are always going to be better than other armies when facing each other.

Shooty armies will kick the shit out of assault/melee armies that don't have any sort of deep striking ability or lackluster vehicles.

Horde armies will get the shit knocked out of them by mech heavy/template heavy armies.

Flyer heavy armies will stomp the shit out of armies with little or no solid AA options.

Orks are a little underwhelming on all fronts, sure, they could use a bit of a buff to be more competitive, sure, but to say that every army should have an equal chance against every other army is just dumb.

A major part of 40K (and any other wargame) is figuring out ways to maximize your advantage over your opponent while simultaneously trying to find ways to mitigate the advantage they have over you.

I have a feeling that 99% of the people who bitch and moan about how "broken" the rules are are either Ork players with a legitimate beef or people who got tabled by "that guy's" riptide list one time and are still salty about it.
>>
>>51487503
>I'm saying that if two players take an equal amount of points ready for all comers then they should be even.

Fair enough. I can agree to that. My point is more that it would still be possible for people to gimp themselves or others by taking lists more heavily focused on a single thing.

Even that could potentially be mitigated, though I think the first big step is to fix the most glaring point gulfs
>>
>>51487503
>Again, I'm saying the difference in power levels shouldn't be as fucking massive as it is.

This is acceptable, there was a dude a few threads back going on about how everything should be able to face everything that more or less wanted 40k to be chess.
>>
>>51487504
Checks and balances can still be around, but it's more of a matter of similar units. One guy spamming Ork boys going against a marine player with nothing but tactical squads should be having a pretty even match overall. There's going to be more orks, but they're going to be roughly keeping even in terms of firepower and deaths.

What shouldn't happen is an Ork player taking two Stompas while an Eldar player gets four Wraithknights and destroys both Stompas with only two of the knights.
>>
File: baneblade.jpg (152KB, 704x552px) Image search: [Google]
baneblade.jpg
152KB, 704x552px
>>51487037

> http://imgur.com/a/90Hrc

> How to build a Baneblade from scratch using plasticard

If someone brought this to a GW tournament I wonder if they could make a stink if they weren't allowed to use it considering the instructions were printed in White Dwarf.
>>
>>51486723
Good friend of mine told me he was gonna try getting started and I gave it a shot. Found it a lot more friendlier than MTG. I used to think the Warhammer people were such dicks, but they were always willing to give me tips.

2 Years later I now have 5k of nids (mostly painted) and around 3.5k of Space Marines (mostly painted)
>>
>>51487504
>to say that every army should have an equal chance against every other army is just dumb.
Every codex should have an equal chance against every other codex. Anything else leads to shitty games.

I have a feeling that 99% of the people that try to support GW's atrocious balance are shitposters just trying to feel superior about themselves.
>>
>>51487504
>Certain armies are always going to be better than other armies when facing each other.
>Shooty armies will kick the shit out of assault/melee armies that don't have any sort of deep striking ability or lackluster vehicles.
>Horde armies will get the shit knocked out of them by mech heavy/template heavy armies.
>Flyer heavy armies will stomp the shit out of armies with little or no solid AA options.

A game of rock paper scissors is more or less fine. Hell, you could even do it like WMH where you have two lists, your and your opponent see both, and then pick which list you use.

>Orks are a little underwhelming on all fronts, sure, they could use a bit of a buff to be more competitive, sure, but to say that every army should have an equal chance against every other army is just dumb.

Why? If I build a balanced list, why shouldn't I be able to be able to play against another balanced list without worrying? If the game is actually balanced, then whomever played better should win, not the guy who took more overpowered units.

>A major part of 40K (and any other wargame) is figuring out ways to maximize your advantage over your opponent while simultaneously trying to find ways to mitigate the advantage they have over you.

And that's entirely possible in a balanced game. Each army should have strengths and weaknesses, but they should ultimately balance out.

>>51487527
>>51487529

Exactly. The game should never be at a state where taking as many of *THING* as possible is the best way to play. Ever.

>>51487542

I agree.
>>
You guys don't seem to understand that certain codexes will be better against certain unit types. Some are better against assault type armies, some are better against shooting armies, some are better against mech heavy armies, etc.

Saying that all codexes should be exactly equal at the same point cost regardless of the focus of the codex itself is unrealistic and naive.

Rock and Paper do not have an equal chance of beating each other.
>>
>>51487617
All armies should have ways of countering everything.

Armies shouldn't be rock paper scissors, units should be.
>>
We ever gonna get a new plastic warboss model? The metal one is....okay, but if my army is plastic I kinda want my HQ to be plastic too.
>>
>>51487617

You're missing the point entirely.

Even if one Codex has a hard time against another, it shouldn't be an impossible battle. Point for point, they should still be on even footing.

>>51487637

Exactly.

That's why I honestly love how PP does their tournament lists. You make two lists of the same faction, share them, and pick your list based on what you see. Allies kind of fuck with this in 40k though, but allies were a mistake.
>>
File: IMAG0304.jpg (4MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0304.jpg
4MB, 3024x5376px
Guys,

My brother is really sick at the moment, so I painted this Eldar for him, to cheer him up.

I've never painted Eldar before, so the colours are probably wrong, and I probably used the wrong techniques on the gem stones. But I think it looks ok for the most part.

Thought I'd share with you all, and get some feedback. This is the limit of my painting ability, so I don't think I can make it look any better.
>>
>>51487697
It looks really nice my dude, Im sure your brother will be happy.
>>
>>51487697

Looks totally fine. The only thing I can nitpick is the highlight on the bottom of the robe is a little sloppy. Still better than my shit, so good job.
>>
File: gue1[1].jpg (163KB, 964x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gue1[1].jpg
163KB, 964x1024px
>>51487663

>allies were a mistake

Wrong. Allies are awesome. The only people I have talked to who genuinely think they are bad are people who play Tau/Necrons/Orks/Etc and are butthurt that they don't get as many allies as the Imperium does.

Speaking of allies, I wonder why the Gue'vesa don't have their own ruleset?
>>
File: 1481700756375.jpg (83KB, 497x635px) Image search: [Google]
1481700756375.jpg
83KB, 497x635px
>>51487322
>Implying he only has one dad
>>
>>51487715
Now that I look at it, that highlighting does look bad. I'm fixing it now.

Thanks for pointing it out.
>>
>>51487467
Are they making money and selling to those countries? Yes? They are relevant you retard.
Way to prove you know nothing about business.
>>
File: 1483664095200.jpg (223KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1483664095200.jpg
223KB, 900x675px
>>51487729

I play Deldar and Imperium.

Allies are pure fucking cancer.

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R
>>
>>51487775
When GW has releases saying "this summer" it is irrelevant friend :^)
>>
>>51487697
Can I have his stuff?
>>
>>51486723
It happened back in 2002, when I was 12. I'd been collecting WHFB (Vampire Counts) for a bit, and got curious about 40K after reading and re-reading the White Dwarfs in mid-to-late 2002. Then the 3.5 edition CSM Codex came out, and the rest is history.

It was definitely a mixture of the modeling side, an the and lore and artwork. Always preferred it to the actual gaming side, although part of that might be because my attention span's too shit to get an army's worth of models assembled.
>>
>>51487773

No prob. My highlights are trash, so that's where I check first for examples.
>>
>>51487794
They are based in the UK. Fair enough.
This board is not. Therefore you are ignorant Amerifats or baguette riders.
>>
>>51487659
i might consider starting some orks if i could figure out/get orks that don't have that weird 90 degree turn in their spines that forces their ass out like they're presenting.
>>
File: 673.png (797KB, 680x658px) Image search: [Google]
673.png
797KB, 680x658px
>>51487806
This is why I started and stopped collecting Orks.
I often think to myself "why did I stop collecting Orks, maybe I will again".
Then I remember the gorilla butts.
>>
Having a small problem with tanks in my meta guys. I play Black templars and was wondering what my best options are for anti tank/MC?
Forgeworld is cool with me btw
>>
>>51486763
>Boss! Boss! Da hoomies have bigger dakkas on their steel ren thingie
>WOOOUGHT?!?
>Yeh their dakka is explodey as zog!
>WELL GET TA WORK, MAKE OUR BOOLITS EXPLODEY TOO YA GIT!
>Oh yeh, youse is pretty kunnin' boss
>COURSE I AM! DAT'S WHY I'M BOSS! AND MAKE OURS SHOOT FASTA TOO!
>>
>>51487851
Anti tank? Grav
Take some grav cents.
Which MCs are we talking?
>>
>>51487873
Fuck I keep forgetting Grav Cents exist because I just pass the page and sigh "cheese" under my breath.

Damn shitposting ruining my army

Thanks dude I'll consider it
>>
>>51487883
Yeah I don't take them either, but I would if my opponents spammed cheese back at me, or if it didn't wreck the game.
>>
>>51487851
Honnestly, to deal with a MC like a riptide I ended with usually 3 option::

a) Ignoring it and focusing on other stuff
b)Trying to engage it at close quarter (most templar-ish approach I guess, but would not work in most on case)
c) Grav-gun. Centurion in droppod are expensive and may be seen as "non fluffy", but bike might do the trick.

For anti tank, you've got the standard 3-las predator or the vindicator if you like getting close. Also, don't forget that you can field mini devastator 5-initiates crusader squad with both plasma canon and launcher.
>>
>>51487893
Yeah I think a double pred with a vindicator would be pretty nasty for target priority...

I'm torn up between winning and fluffing, help.
>>
>>51487481
The biggest problem with The Cleaved is that they just look incomplete, IMO. There's no contrasting tones, just a handful of flat, samey colours disguised by corrosion effects, and a tiny bit of black. It's like one of those poorly thought-out amateur colour schemes that works better as an idea than on an actual model, only done with 'Eavy Metal-level technique. Even some steel armour trim would make them pop a little better.

Also, I have issues with the aesthetics of the CSM range in general. They're not ugly (as a general rule, anyway), they're just seriously inconsistent because GW never bothered to update a lot of the old 3rd edition sculpts. Next to the Dark Vengeance sculpts and new Thousand Sons, the standard CSM kit looks like loyalist SMs dressing up as CSMs for Halloween.

>>51487498
I actually quite like the Sisters' aesthetic, it's just that most of the models are too outdated to do it justice. And even then, they still look good for the time they came from, just not so much by today's standards.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqFmt9XYeYo
You know, Ahriman 2.0 is a perfect allegory for projects on /tg/.
>>
>>51487908
Depend against who you're playing.
I played a lot with a friend of mine at "low" point format (ie 1000-1500 pts) and we had a common agreement to limit ourselve concerning the cheesy stuff (no double Riptide on his side for example).

That's why I wasn't constantly using shit like grav cent in dropod, and accepted than most of time his riptide would be pretty unkillable.

Except this glorious time when he get to cocky and where I had it taste the Power Hammer of my senechal.
>>
>>51487805
4chan servers are in the US. 70% of the posting here is Amerifats. Sorry bud 4chan is an American website. You just have an Internet green card here. :^)
>>
>>51487948
That being said, I would hate to play this game in non "frendly & cheese limited" context. The game was fun while talking with a beer, I don't imagine having to pay attention to all the broken fieldable formation that my opponent could throw at me while doing my list.

That's why as I know nodoby in my new place I may end never playing again, even If I got the time and motivation to buy and paint a new army from scratch
>>
So people talk shit about TS being grbage, but I recently played 750 points of Tau vs TS, and they were actually quite decent.

My Army:
Commaner with iridium, stimm and 2xCIB
3xCrisis with 2xCIB, Shas'Vre, knives, 6x gun drones
3xCrisis with 2xPlasma, Shas'Vre, knives, 6x gun drones
Tettra with DP and spines
Two sepatate Pirahnas with Fusion

His army:
2xSorcs of Tzeentch with ML3 and familars, one sword, one staff, staff one with a jump pack artifact
Bare bones Rubric squad
Scarab Occult wth AP3 Flamer
Everything rolls for Tzeentch

He managed to wreck plasma crisis team in one turn - half through his own witchfires, half through mindconttrolling CIB team, reduced one Pirahna to 1 HP, blew up the second, killed all drones, including Pirahna ones I detached on turn 2, and also summoned two spawns with devolution spell and one when his warlord (already on his last wound) rolled badly on boons.

Markerlighted CIB squad was just too much dakka even with 2+/3++, though, and Pirahnas while not exactly dangerous (they kept jinking from his witchfires and didn't land a single hit for a whiole game) did provide a distraction for lone enough. His last model (warlord-spawn, hilariously) died at turn 4 in close combat with a commander and last two remaining CIB-crisises. Still, it was a close game and a fun one.
>>
>>51487883

Grav cents podding my shit was my first experience with 40k since 5th edition, and I was ready to never play again.

>play Sisters
>LGS closed in tail end of 5th
>years pass without a game
>new LGS opens
>eventually bump into a 40k player
>set up game
>oh boy!
>he brings two friends
>do 1000 (each) point team battle
>get paired with IG against Tau and Marines
>no Riptides
>decide to have fun and take blob of 20 sisters
>T1 grav cents arrive in a pod behind my exorcists
>wtf are those
>T5 2+ 2 wounds
>oh...
>explains grav
>o-oh
>first exorcist is gone from 2 6s
>second is stunned by Tau
>seraphim annihilated by Tau
>second drop pod annihilates Chimera
>our first turn
>pop faith on blob
>38 bolter and 3 HB shots
>one wound
>ig moves up
>second turn
>cents wipe out 15/20 sisters
>tau destroys my troop immolator
>other Marine unit stuns Chimera
>we have like 1/3rd of our models left
>they still have reserves and no casualties
>call the game after 2 turns

I don't even know why I decided to keep playing.
>>
>>51487806
it's nice tho, bet this was the inspiration for 'squad broken'
>>
File: Death World.jpg (2MB, 1200x6216px) Image search: [Google]
Death World.jpg
2MB, 1200x6216px
>>
>>51487806
Get some backpacks. I think they look pretty good when they have backpacks.

Or just make your entire force flash gitz, (mega)nobs and gretchin.
>>
>>51487948
>>51487980
Alright I might just spam a couple vindicators and a pred because at least thats fluffy if nothing else.

Sorry about having such dicks in your meta
>>
>>51487991
No points cost?

I like that they are doing some terrain which isn't just imperial ruins, but fucking hell, those are bad sculpts.
>>
>>51486029
Believe in the Greater Good that believes in you!

Still wip and not totally happy with the pose :c
>>
>>51487504
>Orks are a little underwhelming on all fronts

To be fair they have insane good anti air, but they need a bit of love atm.
>>
>>51488015
There weren't any points cost, but maybe there will be in the box.
>>
>>51488021
yeah the pose kinda sucks, but those giant feet are what sucks the most

seriously you gotta turn those giant toes into properly-sized hooves I don't care how
>>
>>51488021
I approve of the greater good, but... is that toilet paper you put in the background?
>>
>>51488033
Probably just cutting them off and using normie xv8 feet I think, it doesn't look so bad looking down on it, but the angle is a bit off. What do I change? Its a bit difficult to do an exaggerated anime pose with limited articulation.

>>51488037
Paper towel, closest thing I had for an easy bright backdrop.
>>
>>51487180

Any help here, or am I just autistic?
>>
File: 20170131_015209.jpg (426KB, 1370x1089px) Image search: [Google]
20170131_015209.jpg
426KB, 1370x1089px
What're you guys working on?

You do paint your models, right?
>>
>>51488055
Ah that explains that I guess. That or you have gigantic toilet paper since I don't think it could work as a good backdrop for how tall the commander is.
>>
>>51487504

Some armies have more viable units or playstyles.

That said I think some people make better lists than others
>>
File: 1484804437167.jpg (663KB, 761x956px) Image search: [Google]
1484804437167.jpg
663KB, 761x956px
>>51488021
>>
>>51488066
Rubric Marines, in Crimson Sons/pre-Heresy colours. Not worth posting pics, since I'm still laying down the first basecoats.
>>
File: 30kworldeaters.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
30kworldeaters.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>51488066
almost at tabletop standard with my 2500 world eaters list for 30k.
gonna start basing them with astrogranite debris tomorrow and SHOULD be ready for a game by this weekend. I haven't played in two months :'(
>>
>>51487404
>Implying that isn't the finished paintjob
>>
>>51487997
I think bike with grav (don't remember in which flavor they come exactly) may also solve your problem by providing a good middle ground between fluff and something that is efficient.
>>
>>51488066
PETA doesnt disapprove of this.
>>
File: Tau Forces.jpg (715KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Tau Forces.jpg
715KB, 1536x2048px
So in Fracture of Cadia the Eldar realise that Ynnead is not enough to save the galaxy. So they planned to ally themselves with one of the races of the galaxy to save everything from Chaos. As they discussed things they proposed several races. Humans, Orks, Tyranids, and....Tau.

While the Tau were dismissed because they were too young, how can you guys justify the Tau being a considered candidate to t he galactic savior partnership with the Eldar?
>>
File: 1483655574959.jpg (30KB, 400x602px) Image search: [Google]
1483655574959.jpg
30KB, 400x602px
>>51488085

>All that FW
>tfw you can't justify FW prices
>too autistic for china

It's a special kind of shitty feel.
>>
>>51488097

those aren't animal skins
>>
>>51488115
Fracture of Beil-Tan*
Cadia is still on my mind wew
>>
>>51488126
Thats the joke. Dead baby skins are fine but just dont touch my Fenrisian Wolves.

There are no wolves on Fenris.
>>
File: 1397326150196.jpg (25KB, 204x250px) Image search: [Google]
1397326150196.jpg
25KB, 204x250px
>>51488126
>Mon'Keigh aren't animals
>>
>>51488126
He said doesn't disapprove, Anon. Means they do approve.
>>
>>51488115
>Tyranids
What did they planned, moving the Astronomican in the middle of the Eye ?
>>
>>51487481
>>51487909
You'd think GW of all would know how shitty white backdrops are.
>>
Anyone else come here just to read all the orky greentexts?
>>
>>51487659
GW needs to get the damn AOBR Ork plastics in individual boxes.
>>
>>51488064

Read briefly.

Why 30k models?

>>51488115

Just no.

Because the point of that blurb was to point to the fact the Eldar are alone in their condition and that they will continue to fight Chaos as they are still having to fend off losing their souls.
>>
>>51488115

Tau went from banging rocks together to building railguns and starships over the course of like 5,000 years, which is pretty impressive.

That said, when there are races in the galaxy that have tanks that are older than your entire race I think it's safe to say you're too young to bear the responsibility of saving an entire universe from Chaos.
>>
File: 1461592037881.jpg (90KB, 1200x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1461592037881.jpg
90KB, 1200x1153px
>>51488076
>>
>>51488115
They dismissed the Tau first thing for being "too young" I blame it on their inherent hippy factor and dainty elvish ways.

Or perhaps this is a hint the Tau are being set up as one of the grand alliances to conquer the IoM?
>>
>>51488151
>Just no.

Just yes. The text says the Eldar desperately need an ally. They settled on the humans for now.

What is odd is that they didn't even mention the Necrons as a possible ally. They discussed the Tyranids as a candidate for god's sake.
>>
>>51488066
Trying to get a job before I lose my home.
>>
>>51488066
Is that archons mask stock? The website shows him with a bare head.
>>
any peaceful factions who just fly around the universe going on adventures
>>
File: starterset_models[1].png (594KB, 691x521px) Image search: [Google]
starterset_models[1].png
594KB, 691x521px
>>51488150

They sorta do, but in new kits.

Look for the "Battle for Vedros" and "Build+Paint" lines. You can't order them from GW directly, they are a separate line designed to be sold in toy stores and hobby shops that don't carry GW stuff normally.

You can order them from online retailers like the war store and that one european store everyone loves though.
>>
>>51488174
This all but confirms Tau and Necrons will be allies going on a big conquest of the IoM. Good. I prefer my Tau as the good guys and he Necron aren't so bad themselves these days barring the few insane cults. Trazyn certainly seems to be in the save the universe camp.
>>
File: Yncarne.jpg (216KB, 1000x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Yncarne.jpg
216KB, 1000x1280px
So what do you guys think of Ynnead?

Saviour of the Eldar? Slaaneshi puppet? Uncaring God of Death that just wants to eat souls?
>>
>>51488192
>that one european store everyone loves
Triple helix?
>>
>>51488208

Marketing ploy to get craftworlders to buy wyches for their super totally cool new faction.
>>
>>51488190

Rogue Traders I guess?

The thing about 40K is that everyone is a dick. There are no "good guys".

Except the Orks.
>>
>>51488216
I clearly mean fluff-wise, you cynical twat.
>>
File: Illic Nightspear.jpg (55KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
Illic Nightspear.jpg
55KB, 600x436px
>>51488208
There is one savior and I am pretty sure he doesn't float like that.
>>
>>51488208

WD says that Ynnead is the brother of Slaanesh and that's why his Avatar looks like. Both are created by the death of the eldar and both need the eldar souls to use their power
>>
>>51488217
every faction is just trying to be tougher than the other
>>
>>51488178
>Not living in your parents basement
>>
>>51488216
And I'm one of them.
>>
>>51488253
Seeing as the ones that do keep posting "Dad found my furry folder, mom threw out my bit box, crack addled brother cold my collection" homelessness beats that, at least my army's small enough to fit in a shopping cart.
>>
>>51488151
>Read briefly.
>Why 30k models?

What do you mean? I bought the HH boxes hoping to get into HH, but I didn't realize that even with two plastic sets, it's impossible without buying expensive FW shit that I can't justify buying. On top of that, I can't settle on a HH list I like, and I've given up asking /hhg/ for help because they don't want to help.

Now, I'm stuck with all these dudes, and I don't know what to do with them.
>>
>>51488115
Fuck Tau are gay
>>
>>51488273

I swear I must be autistic. How the hell are people ok with shit like this? I legitimately don't understand.
>>
>>51488231
Why is that Wraithguard being all snipery and shit? Thats a flamer you are holding there buddy.

God cant they shove old dead Pathfinders into Wraithlord heavy weapons instead of shock troops.
>>
>>51488298
I don't understand what your problem is. What is it that they're doing that isn't okay?
>>
>>51488298
Well I for one have just always wanted tax-free Incubi and open topped transports my Biel-tan.
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (49KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
49KB, 852x480px
>>51488283

I am imagining a couple of smellyass hobos trying to play a Killteam game at the park downtown on top of one of the tables people normally use for chess and I am cracking the fuck up over here
>>
Anyone have the pdfs for the ultramarine, space wolves and grey knight codexs?

Help a poor fag out
>>
File: 1291776467538.jpg (77KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1291776467538.jpg
77KB, 407x405px
The life of a guardsman...
>>
File: 1470828477933.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470828477933.gif
1MB, 300x200px
Getting into tabletop for the first time, I just now realized i'm terrible at making choices like this.

>Really like daemonic Chaos aesthetic
>Really like Skitarii/Cult mech cyberpunk look
>Really like Dark eldar sharp/predatory design
>Really like the look of Ork Walkers(Particularly the deff dread)
>Really like the sneaky ambush style of Genestealer Cult.

Fuck, I might just assign each a number on a D6 and let the dice decide my first army to build.
>>
>>51488307

Instead of fixing factions, they're just forcing bad shit with good shit and ignoring their problems.

Then you get fuckers like >>51488312

It's the same problem with allies.
>>
>>51488335
Hey buddy atleast you have military grade assault rifle.

Blunderbuss las-weapons do exist.
>>
>>51488286
I'm sitting on a couple of Calth sets until the Prospero book comes out, but I'm been growing steadily more disillusioned with getting into 30k. It seems like it will still take a ton of expensive resin to get any real army going, and baseline MEQ's look just as mediocre rules-wise as they are in 40k.
>>
>>51488354
Oh. Well I assume they don't want to put out new codexes before 8th.

And the new rules are supposed to buff Wyches and Incubi and stuff, so they are trying to do something.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>51488344
>>
>>51488180
It's an Incubus head.
>>
>>51488344
>>51488366

There, I rolled for you.

Looks like you're playing Orks, fag
>>
>>51488366
He got double 4, you rolled a 4 and got double 6.

It's a sign.
>>
>>51488344
Dark Mechanicus using Skitarii rules.
>spiky chaos daemonic machinery
>some ramshackle experiments
>LOTS of Strogg cyber-fuckery
>a bunch of bullshit holographic camo and sorcery and ambush tactics
>>
>>51488326
No ultramarine codex.
>>
>>51488344
what ever you choose don't go crazy and buy 5 units just buy the one
>>
>>51488379
Yeah I know, theres no way I could build 5 usable armies in a short time frame.
>>
File: 1259646311865.png (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1259646311865.png
64KB, 400x400px
Life of anyone who tries to be inventive in the Imperium of man.
>>
>>51486029
>The new triunvarite is for the tau, bow to your new overlords edition.

What have I missed?
>>
>>51488344
>>51488366
Im so sorry
>>
File: 1485737410870[1].gif (75KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485737410870[1].gif
75KB, 1200x1200px
>>51488344
>>51488366
>>51488374

> It's a sign

ORKS CONFIRMED TO BE A TIER 1 ARMY IN 8TH ED
>>
>>51488398
Nothing, they're shitposting.

All we know is the third book is going to have a "Golden Hope".
>>
>>51488364
Army HQ's are what add a lot of flavor to your base guys. Also they are more viable in 30k as anti-MEQ ranged fire is a lot less common. Also 20 man marine blobs.
>>
Any word on the cost of the new eldar models?
>>
>>51488375
>Goto local gameshop with custom Darkmech army.
>SM and IG players look at you like a retard.
>Ask someone to play against you.
>"You cant just make up your own shit anon, just play a real army."
>>
>>51488216
And to sell yet another centrepiece model, with yet another overdone swirly vortex to drive the sprue size, and therefore the cost, up.
>>
>>51488400
Are Orks really THAT fucked right now?
>>
>>51488412
what did you say to them
>>
File: 1453197715528.png (90KB, 509x435px) Image search: [Google]
1453197715528.png
90KB, 509x435px
>>51488420
Yep
>>
File: fucking mad.gif (499KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
fucking mad.gif
499KB, 500x335px
>>51488412
>>
>>51488365

>buff wyches and Incubi

Did you read the WD leak? They're doing nothing of the sort. They're taking units that aren't selling, putting them into a single faction, and giving them buffs when a unit dies. Wyches are still shit, which means their only purpose is to die so the craftworld units get buffed.

If they do get new rules, how does that help someone who plays Dark Eldar and doesn't want to have to buy craftworld models? It doesn't.

The whole thing just fucking irks me.
>>
>>51488378
Right, dont ultramarines follow the basic space marine codex?
>>
>>51488420
Oh yeah.

>>51488431
Yeah, I mean they get buffed if things die near them.
>>
File: bw1_34[1].jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bw1_34[1].jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>51488427

They have the best vehicles if you are any good at custom modeling though.
>>
>reading about the Eldar shit
>one of the Triumvirate is literally a guy who couldn't get his dick wet so became a creepy stalker
>more background on their God shit which is cool
>Beil-Tan gets blown up because FUCK YOU nobody likes you
>Yriel dies LOL but no he doesn't because DEUS EX MACHINA GOD OF THE DEAD POWERS
>Eldrad is called on for being a meddling dick
>Jain Zar, who we all known is a major lesbo, supports the slutty High Priestess bitch
>High Priestess bitch's dress is NOT a clip on for some reason. Meaning you can't have her just in her catsuit, despite the fucking fluff stating she removes her dress before entering combat. If fucking people like Kingdom Death can make clipon armour, why the fuck can't GW? I hope it's optional, I want her in combat mode if I get her
>Oh and the Eldar do die it seems, eventually, but get reborn. Yes, they go back to their totally always been there old names, Aeldari and Draukari.
>Ynnraties or whatever their name is is now a 6th faction in Eldar society (Craftworld, Commorraghite, Corsair, Exodite, Harelquin)

Exodites NEVER EVER.
>>
>>51488425
Its a hypothetical scenario.
Most wargamers I know are real cunts when it comes to homebrew rules and shit. "If GW didnt make a codex for the army then they don't want you playing it"
>>
>>51488405
Calling reassembled Mephet'ran, and Necron-Imperal battle brothers.

Also, Pariahs plz, geedubs.
>>
>>51488437

>Yeah, I mean they get buffed if things die near them.

Because wyches are capable of anything but dying?
>>
>>51488444
That's a new one. I've seen Tau, Dorn, Emprah himself, but not that.
>>
>>51488432
Ultramarines follow the SM Codex, and then all the other Codex Chapters follow them, according to the Spiritual Liege.
>>
>>51488427
Any specific reason?
>>
>>51488405
Oh right yeah, i've already read the WD. The Eldar consider the Tau too young to change the fate of the galaxy as well.

Tau kinda make sense. My guess is they'll invent something to clear the Damocles gulf. OR, Farsight fuggs Shadowsun (since they're based on animu characters that do just that, I say they will) and he convinces her to fight Chaos instead of follow Orders.

They'll discover something to create some one off super weapons or something daft.
>>
>>51488432

Ultramarines (in universe) follow the Space Marine codex to the letter, while other chapters have varying degrees of compliance to it. If you buy "Codex: Space Marines" you're basically getting the Ultramarine codex.

Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves, Gray Knights, and Deathwatch all have their own physical codexes though.
>>
>>51488444
>tfw I remember 'Crons and Bangles teaming up was the worst thing
>things are so much worse now
>>
>>51488443
I'd be down with playing provided I knew what was going on before hand.

Just showing up with homebrew looking to play is a no-sell for virtually any kind of gaming.
>>
>>51488441
>Beil-Tan gets blown up because FUCK YOU nobody likes you

Biel-Tan gets seperated out into a fleet, that's all.

And it's Aeldari, Drukhari and Ynnari.
>>
>>51488431
Did you read the actual WD? I have. That's completely wrong. I have it right next to me. The new rules give the ability for any unit which is a Ynnarite or whatever the new faction is called, to call upon Spirit Stones as a form of buff. The three special characters get bonuses to this.

So it's any unit you run as the Ynnarite or whatever faction gets the buff. So if you put Wyches or Incubi in, they get the buff.
>>
File: 1483639612748.jpg (824KB, 2694x3402px) Image search: [Google]
1483639612748.jpg
824KB, 2694x3402px
Are the folk from Krieg blonde?
>>
>>51488471
Well the WD said the craftworld gets turned into splinters. So sounds like instead of a single craftworld, it's several giant spaceships instead. Which can grow as needed anyway cause that's how Craftworlds work.

As for the names of the new shit, yeah that's then. I forgot them. The lack of Exodites in that list upsets me. I want my Dinosaurs.
>>
>>51488465
> Black templars
> Less important than Deathwatch now
Feels
Bad
Man
>>
>>51488409
Everything that I've been reading in seeing in game is that the basic Tactical Marine is shit and that the Mechanicum and Imperial Cults armies shit all over anything that isn't a Primarch Deathstar build.
>>
>>51488467
At which point of these ramschackle alliance faggotry will our universe become NobleDark ?
>>
File: 2017-01-30 22.34.16.jpg (1MB, 2882x2171px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-30 22.34.16.jpg
1MB, 2882x2171px
>>51488066
My Imperial Guard kinda, I guess, I just finished these yesterdie.
Can't wait to go pick up something new tomorrow.
>>
>>51488472
What do the Spirit Stones do?
>>
>>51488482
Both of those people are displaying way too much emotion.
>>
>>51488496
Captain Crunch for Slaanesh
>>
>>51488472

Yea. I read it. You should read it again. You get the buff for things dying. Wyches are only good at dying. Are you going to send in your units that are actually good so they can die just to buff that are only good at dying, or are you going to let's the shitty units die first so your good units gets better?

Better yet, why are you taking wyches at all? Why not take more good units that actually get better, especially when they're cheaper?
>>
>>51488484
Should have bought more BT, then. Blood Angels only get this much love because their 5th edition update was (and still is I believe) GW's best ever seller. So that's why BA get their own unique tactical marine boxes and shit now instead of having to buy basic and then buy upgrade sprues. Now you get both in one box, cause that's how well they sell.

Shame GW have made BA so shit on the tabletop outside of certain rules.

I hope BT get an update though, I just like their shit. They did get some formations in Fall of Cadia.
>>
>>51488490
When they stop shooting each other in the back after the danger has passed.
>>
>>51488484

Deathwatch is the new hot shit, they even have their own Star Collecting box.

Black Templars are bros and are always down to wreck shit for the Emperor but with all of the blind devotion and constant crusading they're kinda like the autistic little brother to the rest of the Space Marines.
>>
>>51488493

Looks pretty good.

Base those models and you'll be in business.
>>
>>51488496
In general they old the souls of dead Eldar. The buff mechanic basically uses their souls before (or even after) they enter the stones.

>>51488506
Yes? But it doesn't state the unit has to die to get the buff, only that things HAVE to die in order to get the currency to use the buff. If, say, Guardians die, you then can buff your Wyches or Incubi.

I understand the problem, but the Wyches and Incubi can at least be taken and buffed. So you're not completely screwed if you take them.

But, since Eldar are probably all being killed off anyway, you're gonna get new rules eventually.
>>
>>51488509
We don't know yet how they will be involved, by trying to have the Tau getting a major contribution while they're a medium power (at best) on the galactic size located on the other side of said galaxy look pretty stupid.

Why couldn't GW just decide to keep the "two minutes before midnight" setting and explore the millenium between M32 and M41 ?

I mean, we don't have any information on Nova Terra Interegnum for example.
>>
My friend has an eldar, jetbike-heavy list and i play BT. How would i deal with his bikes? Grav centurions or just melta spam?
>>
>reading White Dwarf
>Oh blahblahblah there is rules for blahblahblah including special rules for
>Ultwé Black Guardians

Y E S
E
S

+1WS/+1BS BUFFS AGAIN (I HOPE). WOO WOO. BS5 GUARDIANS WOO WOO.
>>
What happened to the Mega links? I'm assuming some asshole finked on us and it got pulled?

Where is the best place to find codex supplements? I'm looking for Angels of Death and Death from Above.
>>
>>51488518
I'll probably finish painting all of my stuff before basing them, since I'm gonna make a mix of dirt, pigments and sand to make a coloured paste to apply and I want it to be somewhat consistent.
>>
>>51488541
>+1WS/+1BS BUFFS AGAIN (I HOPE). WOO WOO. BS5 GUARDIANS WOO WOO.
Expect just to get no LD penalty vs slaanesh.
>>
>>51488541
Dream on, no way they are going to give out BS5 on basic guys. Expect some other bonuses.
>>
>>51488541
I predict them getting 4+ armor and becoming wannabe avengers, personally.
>>
>>51488482
Probably not. Vast majority of their lives is in those masks so they probably don't even have much hair at all.
>>
>>51488511
You mean the awesome little brother.

BT are the only confirmed chapter that does actual marine stuff you know, crusading and conquering worlds in the name of the Emperor.
>>
File: le delete this meme.png (235KB, 525x716px) Image search: [Google]
le delete this meme.png
235KB, 525x716px
>>51488558
DELETE THIS.

>>51488561
AND THIS.

>>51488562
This is OK, I guess.

I want my Black Guardians back! We got them once to kill Abaddon with when Eldrad killed him in a duel. I want them back again!
>>
- Gathering storm trilogy is only a prelude, more books they will arrive later.
- fluff it happens at the same time of FoC & FoB.
- Book is focused on Hive fleets invasions (lots of Tyranids/gene cults), and a Ork Waagh.
- blood angels, ultras, tau will be the "good" protagonists.
- Sanguinus reappears as a new sanguinor and kindles the flame of the imperium hope in baal sector.
>>
>>51488581
Worst craftworld go away.
>>
>>51488485
Don't know what to tell you man. Dice based tabletop war games are shit for competitive play no matter how you slice it. Play what you like with people that play for fun or "narrative", or be miserable.

You will never find real balance if you want armies to actually play with any differences.
>>
>>51488508
That is false. When BT first show up during 3rd with Armageddon codex your only option for BT were the blood claws. For you know basic bolt pistol and chainsword.

That was the case for a long time, then the BT codex show up and still only upgrade spuers. So back again to blood claws or tactical marines and maybe buy upgrade spuers for your sword brothers (they sucked ass back then)

There was no incentive to actually buy any BT related thing.

Same thing happens with SoB no support tends to kill armies.
>>
>>51488581
Anon dont do this to yourself. Remaing pessimistic, thats the only way to protect yourself from bad releases and rules.
>>
File: no bully anon pls.gif (294KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
no bully anon pls.gif
294KB, 480x270px
>>51488586
B-but....
>>
>>51488583
Leaks the third book?
>>
>>51488529

>I understand the problem, but the Wyches and Incubi can at least be taken and buffed. So you're not completely screwed if you take them.
Again, why would you take a subpar, overcosted unit and buff them when you could take a better unit and buff them instead? Storm guardians, the other known face of the faction, are still WS4, I5, and have a pistol and CCW, except their pistol is rending. Oh, they are also cheaper, can take special weapons, have a better save than wyches, and get all the Ynnari buffs, too.
>>
>>51488595
What is false about what I said? I just said that the BA's got popular enough for a specific box with upgrade sprues being dumped in. BT don't have that.

I can only hope BT get some love as they're pretty cool. A reserrectuion with SoB would be neat.
>>
>>51488607
Because people want to field them. I field all kinds of suboptimal things because I like the models or the concept.
>>
>>51488607
Because some people might play for fluff/fun or other stuff? I mean, some people play shit just because they like the models, not because it's cost effective. It's just now you can make them better in combat than they used to be, which is only a plus until other armies get buffs which destroys the bonuses in the long run.
>>
>>51488599
Uglier than Iyanden, duller than Alaitoc, Suer than Biel-Tan, spammier than Samm-Hain.

Eye swallowed the wrong craftworld.
>>
>>51488609

A Dark Vengeance/Assault on Black Reach style starter box set for Fall of Cadia with BT/Sisters on one side and Chaos on the other would be pretty sweet.
>>
File: SoS1.png (185KB, 655x455px) Image search: [Google]
SoS1.png
185KB, 655x455px
Is this scheme similar to some existing (chaos) space marine faction I don't know about? What do you think of it?
>>
File: pushin the wrong buttons.jpg (21KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
pushin the wrong buttons.jpg
21KB, 600x357px
>>51488597
True enough. I can but hope.

You know what I fear the Black Guardians will get in reality?

Adamantium Will

>>51488624
D-don't do this anon.
>>
wre was nothing else for BT to buy.

Hell Neophytes ended being fantasy models or guardsmen due to how wound allocation worked back then. They were basically Meatshield so guardsmen worked well enough.

Other armies need an update than another bloody marine. And I fucking play BT.

SoB, nids and Orks need one hard, followed by DE
>>
File: l-l-lewd!.png (636KB, 2500x2641px) Image search: [Google]
l-l-lewd!.png
636KB, 2500x2641px
>>51488634
>>
>>51488613

>I field all kinds of suboptimal things because I like the models or the concept.

I'm tempted to ally in an IG Valkyrie to my Space Marine army simply because I like the way it looks.

It wouldn't be able to carry anything and would basically spend the game flying around and shooting shit but I still think it would be fun.

The only thing that is stopping me (other than the price tag on the model itself) is that fact that it would be losing a lot of functionality and I could probably spend those 125-165 points better elsewhere, but still.
>>
>>51488615

Except they're not a Wych Cult or even a Dark Eldar army then. They're a shitty hybrid force that requires craftworld shit. For fucks sake, I just want to play wyches in my goddamn Deldar army without
>Just play Corsairs XDDD
>use this new shitty hybrid faction!
>>
>>51488636
Take the path of pessimism. It will protect you.

I felt super bad when they released SoB in IA and promised myself that no more expectactions. And then they released Fall of Cadia and FUCKHUEG EPIC CELESTINE MODEL AND FUCKGOOD RULES HOLY SHIT LITERALLY BEST CHARACTER IN GAME. AND THERES MORE YOU PLAY ADMECH WELL HERES SOME GOOD SHIT YOUR OWN FIRST SPECIAL CHARACTER HES ALSO FUCKHUEG AND HAS GUCKFOOD RULES HOLY SHIT MY DICK CANT TAKE ALL THIS.

Its good to be pessimist. It will take care of you.
>>
>>51488650
I like allying in shotgun vets in valks with my marines just because I like the joint task force vibe.
>>
>>51488646
>DE

They got a massive update a few editions ago, then more love in 6th. In terms of 'major' armies, SoB need one the most. Ad Mech need one as well (they have no transports for example, though IA14 will fix this) as they also have no flyers. As for the rest, Orks need some good shit, Nids could use some too. But BT's are a 'sub-faction', so unless they become a distinct codex again, I don't see a update. Even if they did do a major update, people would want every other major Space Marine chapter updated. BT getting an update and they're non-Founding? Would piss off the other fans. I dunno who is the most popular Vanilla Codex Founding is, but I'm sure they'd be pissed of BT got love.
>>
>>51487980
Every time I face marines, which is like what, 60% of all players ever? Every time, every fucking time, it's grav out of every orifice.

And grav is better than literally every other gun in the game bar none, don't even try to lie, any unit that can take grav and doesn't is gimping itself on purpose out of pity for everyone else's inferior codex.

And every time the grav just makes everything the polar opposite of fun. Grav and drop pod spams and people cheesing on drop pod placement and insisting on that fucking interpretation that it's all impassable terrain petals included so you can't even manoeuvre around it or fucking charge anyone, assuming you have the luck of surviving long enough to.

Thank you but I'll wait for Age of the Emperor, maybe I can actually have fun again.
>>
>>51488661

As a long time SoB player, I am saddened that my first plastic model is not only a special character, but a fucking bullshit overpowered model. It makes me sick because the future looks grim as fuck because it'll be filled with retarded super XBAWKS HUEG centerpiece characters with overpowered rules.
>>
>>51488661
Celestine is bretty gud. Essentially a 9 Wound model. Shame AP3 is kinda weak sauce. She'll be dropped by most armies that can field lots of dakka through weight of fire. Cawl is pretty sexy too. Greyfax is tsundre sexy but Fall of Cadia implied she killed Valeria which has annoyed me. We now have 2 Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor special characters, 2 Ordo Malleus Special characters (though one is FW only) and one Ordo Xenos special character (who is dead in fluff and FW only).

Where is Valeria or her replacement? Why is a regular human pysker ML2 yet Space Marines can't make ML3 generics unless they're Grey Knights? If Chief Librarians are +1ML than the generic best, who is the Chief Librarian of GK's since the guy in charge of the Librarius got rekt by Magnus? Is he ML4?

Pessimism is good but it makes you hate the game. Though in a way that's good, as pessimism has made me assume 40k is being destroyed so other shit can replace it and be IP protected.
>>
>>51488671
Marines getting piss would be a bonus.

Unless we go entire year without marine updates we are good

>>51488661
GW site said new SoB rules, later they changed to SoB rules.

They actually thought people would not notice. BoLS didn't notice thou
>>
>>51488704
Hush now. Our first plastic model was Immolator.

And its not sad that Celestine is so powerful. What is sad that you can just take her into armies that have no other SoB in there. Kinda makes her not-SoB in the first place.

Oh this allying thing is going all over the places.
>>
>>51488705
Humans > Marines.

Marines are tools for humans, even the emperor said it. Primarchs and marines are tools, nothing more.

After reading Master of Mankind I want my time and money back
>>
>>51488687

>drop pod spams and people cheesing on drop pod placement and insisting on that fucking interpretation that it's all impassable terrain petals included so you can't even manoeuvre around it or fucking charge anyone

If someone tries that tell them they're retarded and need to read the FAQ where it explicitly states that drop pod doors are 100% decorative for game purposes and have no impact whatsoever on movement or cover (this also means that you don't suffer a mishap if your doors open over the table edge either). The only part of the drop pod that has any bearing on the game is the hull.

Also git gud
>>
>>51488605
;)
>>
>Skyhammer Battle Demi-Company

1 Captain or Chaplain
0-1 Command Squad
3 Tactical Squads
1 Assault Squad
1 Devastator Squad
0-1 Dreadnought, Ironclad Dreadnought, or Venerable Dreadnought

>Restrictions
All units in this formation must begin the game embarked on a Drop Pod.

>Special Rules
Dropsite Clearance: At the start of your first turn, before any Drop Pods arrive using the Drop Pod Assault special rule, pick a point on the battlefield to mark the centre of this Formation’s dropsite. Units from this Formation re-roll To Hit and To Wound rolls of 1 against enemy units within 12" of that point, and Drop Pods from this Formation that arrive from Deep Strike Reserve within 12" of that point only scatter D6" rather than 2D6".

Shock Assault:Units from this Formation can Run and then shoot and have the Relentless special rule on the turn they disembark from their Drop Pods.

---------------------------

Does this seem fair and balanced? Basically just turning the Skyhammer Orbital Strike Force into a Demi-company.
>>
File: Storm_Trooper.jpg (870KB, 1280x953px) Image search: [Google]
Storm_Trooper.jpg
870KB, 1280x953px
How do we fix stormtroopers?
>>
Newer DE player, I had a few quick questions based on rumours and such I've heard, and I'm either blind or stupid because I can't find the answers in the rulebook:

>If an open-topped transport Jinks, are the passengers inside forced into snapshots during the next turn? I heard a recent FAQ or something said they aren't, but I can't find that.

>If an Fast Open-Topped transport moves under 12 inches, up to 2 of its weapons fire at full BS, correct? Are the forces inside unaffected by that?

>If I deepstrike a Venom with troops on it, can the troops disembark and assault the turn they deep-strike?

>If I move a skimmer on top of a building, does it roll a dangerous terrain test or a difficult terrain test?

>When an open-topped transport is assaulted, can the troops inside Overwatch?
>>
>>51488704
>first plastic model

Was the Immolator

>fucking bullshit overpowered

Enough dakka will drop her. She might have in effect 9 Wounds, but she's T3 and only has a 4++. 30 Conscripts with Rending will eventually drop her.

>b-b-but she'll come back!

And be dropped again.

Besides, she's nothing but a nuisance. She's AP3 S5, she isn't going to worry most armies as she'll just tarpit or get tarpit.

Cawl is much better than Celestine.

Also, as a 'long time SoB player' (I love this meme of pretending you'r totally a long time fan BUT you hate how this thing you're a long time fan of does a thing which long time fans would totally expect) you'd know Celestine was ALWAYS our most powerful unit.

She's also gone up 70 points. 200 points for a unit which is going to do nothing but act as a bubble and take hits isn't a problem. She's not going to cut down MEQ's with ease.
>>
>>51488751
>WS7 I7 A5 S5 AP3
>not going to cut down MEQ's with ease
Why are you Sisterfags so utterly delusional?
>>
>>51488717
>BL
>ADB
How does it feel sucking daemon dick for living?
>>
>>51488717
ADB is a fucking prick.

>hey guys I love mysteries
>oh here is me telling you the HH is pointless cause Chaos already won, sorry the next 10k years is useless. Also Abaddon is useless and pointless. Sorry. Tzeentch is best!!!!
>As a Chaos fanboy, I have spent my entire writing career on 40k shitting on the Emperor wherever I can, despite all original fluff before I started showing him as a kind loving father who only wanted the best fo rmankind.
>But in fact, he's a dick

I can't wait for him to write the scene where Emperor fights Horus and changes the reason the Emperor didn't want to kill Horus from "he was his son and he loved him and didn't want to kill his son and thought he could change" to "he is a tool and breaking your tool would mean getting another one and that's effort".
>>
>>51488583
no chaos?
no DA?
:(
>>
new here hows this for a start for tau
1 pathfinder team, 1 devilfish, 1 piranha, 3 stealth suits
>>
>>51488766
Can you even make anything that isn't unbound with those?

Get the start collecting box if you;re looking to start.
>>
>>51488583
This is a terrible meme. Stop forcing it. The fucking 2nd most powerful Primarch reappearing and fighting for the Imperium again would rekindle more than just the Baal sector. Especially since he's the 2nd most worshipped being in existence.
>>
>>51488772
>caring about Battleforged for sub 1,000 games
>caring about Battleforged at all in the era of Riptide Wings
Get real, nigga.

>>51488766
Okay enough, but you don't have any low AP fire (aside from maybe a Fusion on the Piranha or the Stealth Suits). The Tau Start Collecting is a pretty great deal, and the Fire Warriors in it would love a Devilfish.
>>
>>51488758
For 200 points. You gonna moan about Dante or Calgar or Logan or Azrael or Draigo?
>>
>>51488763
AYKSHUALLY
Chaos has always won because time is meaningless and the Chaosgods are infinitely powerful over all dimensions and universes and totally the bestest except for my OC-donotsteel supermegamurderdemon who is stronger than the gods combined but who is still Abadons bitch. Please Abby, let me lick your cock!
t.ADB
>>
>>51488791
>caring about rules
>lol go and murder, steal and rape lol
>caring about the law in the era of mass government, media and economical corruption

Get real, giga-nigga.
>>
>>51488792
Nice goalpost shift. Celestine is absurdly difficult to kill, good in CC, fast, and hands out AoE buffs. She's far better than any of those characters that you mentioned (except for maybe Draigo as a piece for teleporting a death star).
>>
Is there a way to make a shooty army that has a few units to go into CC and really wreck face or should I just concentrate on full gunline or full CC?
>>
File: ADB is a faggot.png (64KB, 768x820px) Image search: [Google]
ADB is a faggot.png
64KB, 768x820px
>>51488799
Pretty sure Master of Mankind didn't say they were infinitely powerful over all dimensions and universes. Though this was stated in the start of Age of Skubmar, so maybe ADB wrote that.

The best bit? In his afterword he literally went "lol lots of you are gonna hate this book but I wrote it anyway". Bitch, you're regularly called out on your fanboyism and you've just written a book which basically states the entire game and the last 1/3rd of the HH are utterly meaningless and pointless because you said so.
>>
>>51488803
Nice false equivalency, shitposter. Unbound is 100% lega
>>
>>51488791
I dont like the look of the blue guy on the surf board
>>
>>51488716
>Hush now. Our first plastic model was Immolator.
Rhino base. Hardly counts.

>And its not sad that Celestine is so powerful. What is sad that you can just take her into armies that have no other SoB in there. Kinda makes her not-SoB in the first place.
No, her being OP is bad. I hate playing my army and only winning because of some OP bullshit. It's why I don't use my Tzeentch daemons anymore. I started using them in 5th because they were fun and silly, but now they're just fucking oppressive. Now, we get our first non-rhino plastic model EVER, and I can't even bring myself to use it because it's so fucking powerful.

>Oh this allying thing is going all over the places.
Allies were always a mistake, but the reason they did it is because GW honestly believes that no one plays SoB. That's why they didn't get anything besides a character than can be used in every imperium army.

>>51488751
>Was the Immolator
Again, hardly counts because it's a rhino.

>Enough dakka will drop her.
You forgot the 10 Seraphim and the adamantium will.

>>b-b-but she'll come back!
>And be dropped again.
Again, also regents 2 wounds a turn and has a retinue of 10 more wounds.

>Besides, she's nothing but a nuisance. She's AP3 S5, she isn't going to worry most armies as she'll just tarpit or get tarpit.
She murders anything that isn't 2+, even before her update

>Celestine was ALWAYS our most powerful unit.
Wrong. C:WH, she was trash because she nuked all your FP when she died. Meanwhile, a Jump Canoness was a fucking monster with a 2++ save and potential S8 that was worth dumping FP into. In 6th, Doms are easily the best. Celestine only ruled 5th edition.

>She's not going to cut down MEQ's with ease.
She eats MEQ for breakfast with WS7, I7 Ap3 S5. What the shit are you talking about?
>>
>>51488820
>really wreck face
on what targets?
>>
>>51488412
>>51488443
>using Skitarii rules
Did I stutter? Infiltrator and Rust Stalker rules work great for the kind of cyber-demon sneaky threshing machines you'd expect DarkMech to build.
Dragoons are simple enough; instead of one dude riding another heavily-enhanced dude, they'd just take the the mount and build it even more for combat and give it a daemonic battle AI.
Dune Striders are already a spider tank, that's easy.

Plus you have allied Titans and Magos' with all kinds of crazy bullshit wargear. I'm in the process of gathering parts and ideas for this exact thing. I'm going for of a more Strogg vibe with modern-looking weaponry.
>Transuranic Arquebi are anti-materiel rifles with equally fancy projectiles
>flechette blasters are a pair of extra arms wielding micro SMG's to keep with the bullet spam profile
>CSM allies have Rapiers with Conversion Beamers that are plain old PaK-40 field guns firing antimatter warheads; too unstable to load into anything but cheap and disposable cannons, and goes FOOOMP if a lucky hit cooks them off
>>
>>51488809
Wasn't shifting anything, mate. I was simply saying she is a expensive powerful model, just like those guys are. She's 200 points and is powerful. That's it. Especially in an army such as SoB were shit isn't very powerful, it's hardly a problem.
>>
>>51488822
Nice fallacy fallacy, shitposter. Unbound is 100% not legal if the other side don't want to play it, which is the vast majority as it destroys any hope of balance in the first place.

Protip. Fallacies =! Argument Destroyers. Take a Debate 101 class to learn this, sweetie.
>>
>>51488777
It reappears as a new Sanguinor at the end of the book, the inhabitants of the empire is not aware of this fact... except those who are in baal.
>>
>>51488821
>Super-special OC who is incredibly important to a Faction's lore but has never appeared before
Fuck Iskander Khayon. The Thousand Sons didn't need a second prodigal prodigal son figure, and they sure as shit didn't need a new prodigal son figure retconned into the single biggest, character-defining moment for the first prodigal son figure.
>>
>>51486823
Not the rude dude, but the illegality is the platoons - you must have two infantry squads in platoon
>>
>>51488740
Their not broken.

They do their job as elite units for IG providing anti MEQ fire and as deep strikers for fast response. They are weak as a pure army just like Inquisition because at their root they army designed with allies in mind. You know, like how they work in the fluff outside of their codex.
>>
>>51488829
You what? Only her Gemanie can take the shots for her with any reasonable reliability. Her Seraphim bodyguard won't be able to do so.
>>
>>51488825
Fair enough.

I'd still go for some Crisis Suits before Stealth Suits.
>>
>>51488830
Well, considering I'd want my shooty units to kill the enemy melee monsters I suppose on infantry and tanks?
More realistically I'd probably want CC units to stop (and kill) the enemy CC units from wrecking all my shooters. I don't really have Monstrous Creatures in my local meta, so I guess those aren't a problem.
>>
>>51488852
Now it's gone from Sanguinius to the Sanguinor?
>>
>>51488852
So a Primarch returns but isn't actually the Primarch? What?
>>
>>51488864
IC means they do so on 2+
>>
>>51488866
I don't like how the crisis suits look, they look really out dated
>>
>>51488864
>put the Seraphim in front of the danger
Wow. That was hard!
>>
>>51488869
What sort of infantry? Hordes, elites, terminators?
>>
>>51488851
If you're just going to shitpost, have the common courtesy not to do it at people looking for help getting into the hobby.
>>
>>51488871
Anon it wasn't well thought out bait
>>
>>51488875
>>51488878
Yeah but it isn't an auto-wound like her Gemiane are. You might as well say everybody has +X wounds because of bodyguards. The bodyguards are essentially extra wounds as they work as extra wounds. There is no chance they'll fail unless they're out of range for some reason.
>>
>>51488883
Dark Eldar and Harlequins are probably the most difficult opponent. Otherwise my local meta is very MEQ.
>>
>>51488838
You posted
>She's not going to cut down MEQ's with ease.
That's a bold faced lie. No amount of goalpost shifting or dissembling will change that.

There is no reasoning with Sisterfags. You unironically think Celestine being OP as hell is okay since your army is old.
>>
>>51488820
Sure, there are plenty of armies that work this way. A lot of cheesestars are pretty much the only way to run melee, while the rest of the army is typical 7th edition shootyness. Got anything specific in mind?
>>
>>51488876
They're one of the newest kits in the Tau line. They're pretty much the backbone of the faction (other than Riptides).
>>
>>51488885
Not that lad, but he's hardly shitposting. You're giving the guy a false impression of t he hobby. Unbound is rarely played and telling a new player it is played and is 100% legal means he's going to turn up, ask to play with those, get told it's Unbound, he replies "I know" and get told to go away because the VAST majority of people don't play Unbound.

Also, you were the one who went "HUR DUR FALLACY SPOTTED I WIN!", you calling somebody a 'shitposter' does not end the argument either. How about you actually listen to what people say before you speak; or perhaps think about the big picture of what you're saying in the first place.

Otherwise, you might as well go to a hugbox or get that guys email address and fill it with misinformation about how the game is played.

Don't bother replying to me, I'll just hide and ignore it. People like you are what ruined /tg/.
>>
File: question.png (492KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
question.png
492KB, 476x477px
>>51488903
>You posted
?????????????????

I said

>For 200 points. You gonna moan about Dante or Calgar or Logan or Azrael or Draigo?

What the fuck you on about?
>>
>>51488903
>it's a shitposter can't follow comment quotes episode

I love these. Classic reruns.
>>
>>51488897
>You might as well say everybody has +X wounds because of bodyguards.
As far as small arms fire goes, you can. It just doesn't come up often, since nobody has unironically tried to claim that "this character can't tank the entire enemy armies shooting phase with her forehead" is a weakness prior to delusional Sisterfags trying to downplay Celestine.
>>
>>51488904
Imperial Fists and/or Imperial Guard I think.
>>
>>51488936
>>51488903
>>51488758
>Sisterfags

I'm sensing a common occurance in these posts. I can't put my finger on it. Ah. Probably nothing. Defo not a butthurt player butthurt that his army didn't get something good (which is probably overloaded with good stuff). I'll carry on.
>>
>>51488924
>>51488935
This comment (>>51488758) here was talking specifically about something that (>>51488751) said. Follow the context of a conversation or fuck off.
>>
If you take Scions from the guard codex are they allowed to use the orders from the Scions codex?
>>
>>51488964
no
>>
>>51488964
They aren't scions in the guard codex.
>>
File: mouths.png (68KB, 251x179px) Image search: [Google]
mouths.png
68KB, 251x179px
>>51488647
I'm just going to use the old CSM decal with the evil mouth and tongue. the idea is they are one of the many chapters that got shafted by the abyssal crusade called the proclaimers who were very pious and muh emprah, but while in the eye of terror were chaospilled by a daemonprince who promised them "to once again sway the hearts and minds of imperial citizens" le twist: this time as a chaos undivided warband known as the sayers of sedition

what do you think of these names? kinda not sure about "sayers" in the name since it's a sort of uncommon and too-blunt/rustic-seeming word, but then again a lot of space marine factions have this type of wonky but endearing name
>>
>>51488956
I did, friend. I just said you're moaning about an expensive model being powerful when there are several expensive models being powerful in the game.

The fact you think that /tg/ is just you and one other person shows your mental thoughts. The way you type is exactly the same as that shitposter from days of yore. You the 10" dick guy? That was a funny post, man.

Anyway, next time sweetie, understand other people may drop into the conversation. That's how 4chan works! Next time you should read the introduction page on the website, it explains how 4chan works. It isn't just you and one other person.
>>
>>51488965
That's lame as fuck.
>>
>>51488964
>>51488965

fuck me i didnt mean to post just that

no, you cant use MT orders if you only have guard scions, the reverse is true for using guard orders if you only use the MT codex

however if you fielded both codexes in 2 detatchments (or the casellants detatchment) then you have access to each on thier respective models
>>
>>51488979
Silvered Tounges you dingus.
>>
>reading WD
>there is an art scene of Eldar fighting Chaos with Scions
>there is a single black guy Scion holding his head

I love playing "Spot the black guy" with 40k art.
>>
>>51488992
why is it? the point of the MT codex is you give up everything in the IG codex in return for some amazing orders and to be able to split out scions as troops and HQ, instead of only have an elite slot platoon

its an insanely powerful codex despite only have 2 HQ choices, 1 troops choice and 2 vehicles, the only think its missing from making it a competitive solo codex is it has no ignores cover outside of 5 point flamers
>>
>>51488919
>Don't bother replying to me, I'll just hide and ignore it
Lol.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Unbound in the era of Riptide Wings and Heralds Anarchic, and the average player doesn't really give a shit. Especially when you're new and your list clearly isn't some ultra cut-throat WAAC garbage.

This post, >>51488803 , is a false equivalency. This post, >>51488851 , is a shitpost. No need for you get butthurt and start spewing irrelevant nonsense.
>>
>>51488956
You mad, son. Did 'Sisterfags' rape your mother or something?
>>
File: hidden for you.png (4KB, 549x82px) Image search: [Google]
hidden for you.png
4KB, 549x82px
>>
The only time my meta sees an unbound game is when someone is new and doesn't have a lot of models or when we're doing a 2v2 or 3v3 game and we don't want to make someone lock themselves into an HQ and 2 troops when they're only bringing 500 points.

Arguing over it in a thread on a random bhutanese scuba diving BBS is kinda stupid though.
>>
>>51488903

For the record, I'm the sister fag decidedly against Celestine being as OP as she is. I hate it.
>>
>>51488995
lmao that is absolutely cheesy as fuck my man, I love it

only problem is it doesn't really sound very chaosy, I want some kind of edgy word in there like "sedition"
>>
>tfw furiously trying to fit a baneblade in my Imperial Guard list
>>
>>51489041
why?
>>
>>51489041
Oh god I thought that sentence was going to a more Slaaneshi place.
>>
>>51489039
Sons of Sedition?
>>
>>51488990
This comment (>>51488758) said nothing about her price, or whether her ability to kill was commensurate with her price, or anything at all to that effect. It was specifically a comment in regards to whether she could "cut down MEQ's with ease." If (>>51488792) wasn't intended to be a defense of the claim in question, it was utterly irrelevant.

My apologies, I assumed you were following the conversation and not some third party skimming individual posts looking for off-topic interjections. Like I said, try to follow the conversation next time.
>>
>>51489050
too generic in a 40k context, there are a bajillion "sons of" already. I'm trying to go snowflake here
>>
>>51489051
So? Several people have replied to you, I was just one of a number who did.I specifically made a comment that was relevant to the discussion, she is an expensive model which is also powerful, just like these ones.

if you want to talk to the other people, talk to them.

>My apologises

It's cool.
>>
>>51489047
Because I have one and I want to use it?
I'm just not super hot on playing games over 1500 points.
>>
>>51489039
Giv em lil' horn nubs and call them Silver tonged devils then.

Being silver, persuasive and having literal tongue emblems kinda forces your hand.
>>
>>51489058
not all the chaos corps have really generic chaos-ey names though

I mean shit, look at the legions
>Word bearers
>thousand sons
>alpha legion
>iron warriors
>emperor's children
>>
>>51489038
I love it, means I can shit on Sisterfags every time they come into store to play. Finally I get to call them cheesy if they use her. I got them to stop using Exrocists through calling them cheesy, so I'll do the same with her.
>>
>>51489038
I know, it's just easier to type "[blank]fags" than to type "shitposters on /tg/ masquerading as [blank]fags." I feel sorry for Sisters players; a new Celestine was pretty much last on the long list of things you needed updated.
>>
>>51489066
>LoW in sub 1500

at the very least you are using a vehicle that can get raped by melta
>>
>>51489077
Most of those are pre-heresy names though.
>>
>>51489063
Your comment was not relevant to my post in any way. This entire insipid conversation is a result of your inability to follow the context of a multi-post chain.
>>
>>51489078

>getting sisters to stop using their only long ranged weapon

Wtf is actually wrong with you?

>>51489080

It's easy to tell who has and hasn't actually played SoB for any amount of time, like the guy who claimed that Celestine was always our best unit.
>>
Rules Discussion #How do we fix black templars
Hard mode: No faction codex
I suggest we bring back sword brethren as Vanguard Vets but with FnP, Furious Charge and Zealot, and make their chapter tactics worth losing psykers for, but I don't know how
>>
>>51488661
I used to have a normal SoB + Inq force led by Coteaz and a living saint using Celestine's rules.

My normal army is suddenly cheese now. I hate it.
>>
>>51489080
This is completely expected though. When SoB codex was updated in Digital, one of the most notable changes was REDUCING the price of Exorcists.

It's the GW equiv of "You can't moan your dex is shit and needs updating, look, your good units are even better!"
>>
>>51489034
So....exactly like >>51488766
>>
>>51489091
>angels of ecstasy
>angels of flame
>apostles of minth'ros
>blades of magnus
>brothers of livos
>brotherhood of lethe
>brothers of retaliation

that's just a few A+B traitor legions and warbands.
>>
>>51489077
fair point, I guess I don't like silvered tongues phonetically for whatever reason. it's clever but doesn't really give me a feeling of anything, whereas I associate names like emperor's children with evil torturing cocaine villains because of their IRL decades long backstory. but actually when I first started 40k I thought emperor's children sounded stupid because what kind of organization of badass super warriors calls themselves children?

also it's hard (for me anyway) to say "silvered" and not just sound like "silver", and silver without the ed is a worse name imo. on a scale of 1 - 10, how shit do you think sayers of sedition is? also what if I just used proclaimers as their chaos name, but uh, infernal proclaimers or something?
>>
>>51489105
Allow them to take Riptide Wing as CAD.
>>
>>51489010
Because it makes them worthless in the guard codex. You're paying marine prices for flat out weaker units.
>>
>>51489100
Why wouldn't I? Why should I play against cheese just because? As for your 2nd part, let me jump in here, Celestine is probably the best unit in the SoB list, as in, SoB with all the trimmings (Karazmov et al) removed. Exrocists are too unreliable to be 'the best'. Though, as I said, I got rid of them cause fuck that if they roll well.

>>51489108
It was always cheesy. The day Snap Shots arrived if you moved more than 6" in a vehicle and fired from Fire Ports was glorious. Bye bye Retributor Bunkers! Even better was nerfing AoF so hard they become WORSE 1PG shit.

But, Celestine has gotta go.
>>
>>51489125
sayers isn't a word. If you're set on that alliteration, go with 'speakers of sedition' or something like that.

Infernal proclaimers also works.
>>
>SoB are now cheese army because they can take Celestine
>people are making people drop them from their armies
>people going on about 'Sisterfags' because SoB got one good model
>suddenly sad SoBfags sad they don't get to pretend their hardone by GW now they got a good unit

What a fucking world we live in
>>
>>51489100
I think sincerely hope that he's not serious.

>>51489109
Yeah, it's not really surprising, just disappointing. It makes perfect sense for GW. Very few Sisters players aren't going to buy a new plastic model, even if it's just a new Celestine. OP rules coupled with the ability to take her with any Imperial force make her an attractive purchase for other Imperial players.
>>
>>51489156
>people are making people drop them from their armies
Old Celestine is still legal, though?
>>
>>51489156
>tfw dark eldar are still languishing in low-mid-tier
>and the ynnead stuff didn't really affect pure Deldar
feels kinda good
>>
>>51488165
Oh god please
>>
>>51489143
I thought about speakers but it reminds me too much of electronic speakers. And sayers is a word . . . in archaic english according to google.

Don't mean to be autistic about this but it is my nature, I cannot fight my 40k sperg. Time for brainstorm other 2 syllable words that mean something like "speakers".
>>
>>51489136
>Because it makes them worthless in the guard codex

deepstriking a platoon of melta/plasma scions with ignores cover orders which only needs a single dice for reserves is not worthless, what the fuck

you're paying marine prices for move through cover deepstriking infantry with access to 2 special weapons in a 5 man squad, or 4 special weapons in a 5 man HQ team
>>
File: Imperial Guard 2000.png (238KB, 888x1208px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Guard 2000.png
238KB, 888x1208px
>>51489083
I could easily make a list of 2000 points along these lines, But I'm not sure if I'd enjoy spending that many hours on a game where I might just get raped to death.
>>
>>51489171
>>51488165
No. Wouldn't make sense. Who would they join in the inevitable faction combination? Eldar + IoM vs Orks vs Chaos vs Tau? I mean the Tau have allies, so my guess is they'll just get expanded on. Orks are a bit of an oddball.
>>
I run admech vets in chimeras alongside deepstriking scions. Kind of need something else, some form heavy hitter/distraction carnifex to bring along. Suggestions?

Hard mode: something that a Rogue Trader would field
>>
>>51489083
>tfw first real game I ever had was Black Templars VS Death Korps /w Baneblade and artillery
>Terminators deep strike in out of sight of Baneblade
>charge turn 3, kill it in 1 assault

Felt great and lost me all respect for Baneblades.
>>
>>51489109

Exorcists aren't even that good. Trust me, I've been using them for 10 years. I can't tell you how many games where they've done fuck all because they rolled one or two shots all game. Moments of glory where they roll well aren't reliable enough. We take them because we have no other choice, and even then there's an argument to be had with MM rets. Sure, the AoF is mostly worthless, but at least you can deploy them forward, in cover, and get 4 shots at 24" as opposed to a random number of 48" shots.

>>51489162

He's an obvious troll.

Also, I didn't buy the new model. The rules disgusted me, and I won't support it. However, GW didn't make it for Sisters players. That's why any army can take it. This is the same. Company that only weeks before grossly underestimated Veridyan. I STILL haven't gotten mine yet.

>51489140
Not even worth the (you).
>>
>>51489167
I suppose so? It could be Celestine before Fall of Cadia.

>>51489168
Your pain will just be dragged out even longer, xenos.
>>
>>51489127
> Neophytes become riptides
> No price increase
Perfect balance
>>
>>51489182
counsellors of corruption?
backers of blood?
corpse council?
agents of agony?
>>
>>51489143
>>51489182
what about singers of sedition
>>
>>51489186
1850 is more common points value than 2000

you might just get raped to death in every points value though, if you are new to the game thats nothing to be ashamed of

however bringing a LoW in low points matches will generally make alot of casual players bitter towards you
>>
>>51489113

We all play battle forged but if a new person shows up with nothing more than an unpainted Start Collecting box (this has happened a few times) we're not going to tell them to go fuck themselves like some groups do.

Unbound makes sense at 5-600 points or whatever, but anything more than that and you're going to want to stick with legal armies, if only so you aren't guaranteed to lose every objective game.
>>
>>51488871
>>51488874
In the darkest moment of baal something happens and everyone in Baal sees the new sanguinor as the living incarnation of sanguinus.
>>
>>51489215
ooh, I like that one.

could even fluff it as them descending upon a planet blasting tunes out of voxcasters, and having a few squads of Noise Marines
>>
>>51489208
>le (you)

So you have no argument as why I should let something so cheesy into my local group. Hell, you've just said you're 'disgusted' by the new rules, so what's your fucking problem unless you're one of those WOE IS ME SoB players, which aren't as numerous as you'd expect, you, sadly, are one it seems? Thought so.
>>
>>51489156
>Meanwhile Chaosfag gleefully run Magnus with bunch of Daemon Princes
>>
>>51489224
the start collecting box has a formation specifically for the units in the box
>>
>>51489143
Preachers, orators
>>
>>51489233
Harbingers of Sedition would be better.
>>
>>51489227
The only way this works is if Sanguinour stands in front of the Golden Throne in face of Chaos and gets reborn as the actual Sanguinius. Sanguinius is too popular to leave out but bring back Russ et al.

They want Sanguinius, not just an assumed incarnation of him. I know what you're saying, it's essentially getting round the Sanguinius being dead part, but it's a bit shit.
>>
>>51489241
Havent' taken him seriously since he got popped by a hellfrost on the streak and by the Black Mace in my own game.
>>
>>51489245
doesn't convey the mouth/persuasion motif and 2manysyllables4me
>>
>>51489241
This thread has everything. A guy hating Sisterfags, a guy calling SoB players cheesy, a guy being the typical "my army is so shit GW dunt love us :(" posters, a guy(?) happy that SoB actually got something good and a guy getting shat on for pointing out the rules aren't exactly beyond GW remit.

What the fuck has happened to /tg/? I don't think I can cope with SoB split in terms of what's happening.
>>
>>51489242

None of them are objective secured, so you're still giving away every game that isn't killpoints
>>
>>51489241
As a TSfag, I hate Magnus. Ugly model, way too big, rules that only really work well with non-TS armies. Fuck Magnus, and fuck Wrath of Magnus. They clearly gave the Thousand Sons rules to someone that didn't know anything about the faction and who didn't bother testing them at all.
>>
>>51489271
There's always the old trick of googling people associated with lies/sedition and using their name.
>>
>>51489276
>What the fuck has happened to /tg/?

Same thing that happened to USA, it's really shit but pretty much everywhere else is more shit.
>>
>>51489276
Sisters now have one good thing, some decent things and some mediocre things rather than just some decent and some mediocre things, so people from both sides get angry their favourite meme got unmemed.
>>
>>51489285
Magnus is the TS's Green Tide.
>>
>>51489222
I've sort of been playing for quite a few years, around when WHFB 7th edition came out, or 40k 5th edition. I just had a long break from the hobby, played 2 games of 7th edition so far. The first time I really wrecked a melee-focused Grey Knights list with a sub-par Space Marine army with a Knight Crusader and then got my teeth kicked in by a combined Dark Eldar/Harlequin army because I had a REALLY shitty guard list with me and the other guy was a tournament player.
>>
People calling Celestine and exorcists cheese while rerollable 2++ and such fun exists. What a bizarro world we live in.
>>
>>51489295
But somebody in this thread said Celestine (old) wasn't their best unit, that means there was something better, which means it's still there. What is it?

>>51489292
>everywhere else is more shit

What can you mean?! DakkaDakka,Whineseer, BoLS, Heresy Online, SpikeyBits and all those amazing YouTube channels that totally give the real 100% truth and not "1d4chan Version: The YTer" are totally better than this place.
>>
File: Magnus the Red.jpg (286KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus the Red.jpg
286KB, 1200x800px
>>51489261
>popped by a hellfrost on the stream
>>
>>51489276
Extremely lax moderation coupled with the standard degradation of generals.

Celestine was just the most recent release, so she (and Sisters by extension) are the new hot topic for shitposting. Like Magnus-focused shitposting, it'll peter off once the new couple releases draw everyone's attention.
>>
>>51489201
Vehicles in general have massive problems. They tend to be overpowered until the enemies have anti-armor, then they're weak. (Unless it's like a knight.)

Meanwhile Tau get vehicle equivalents with 7 wounds and better abilities for no drawbacks.
>>
>>51489314
BUT SHE CAN'T DIE AND SHE CAN BEAT EVERYTHING IN CC AND A BUFF AND AND AND SHE'S ONLY 1PT AND SO ON.
>>
>>51489297
>Magnus
>TS anything

You run him with Daemons since TS are too expensive to work with him.

>>51489285
Sad thing is that TS won't be update anytime soon so they will have to deal with their shit codex, 23pts marines and paying 7pts to give enemies FnP.

>>51489314
To say nothing of Grav, Decurion, Summoning or Riptides.
>>
>51489237

If you think anything besides the new Celestine rules are cheesy, then you are actually retarded.

>>51489295

I'm just upset that I can't ever feel good about using Celestine. I honestly don't think I can bring myself to use it with those rules because I can't see it being fun to play against.

>>51489316
Old Celestine is outclassed by Dominions. They're easily the best unit in the Codex by a mile.
>>
>>51489318
I forgot about these
>>
Are people really bitching about Celestine when facing SoB?

Git Gud
>>
>>51489322
>standard degradation of generals.
I'd ya we've taken a sharp dive, personally I blame spoon feeding.
>>
>>51488741
please respond
>>
>>51489322
I can't wait to see how powerful the Eldar shit is and see these chucklefucks having a sperg about Celestine move onto them.

>>51489332
Dominions pre-AoF nerf or post?
>>
>>51488583
I do not look so bad, he's a non-sanguinus or avatar for the moment
So it says the fluff happens at the same time as the other two books
If it really is an initial trilogy many things can still happen
>>
>>51489331
>You run him with Daemons since TS are too expensive to work with him.

Same with Green tide, you run them with grots since you spend your budget on a lump chronically stuck in terrain or combat with 50 point throwaways.
>>
>>51489332
Then what's your problem with me kicking anybody who tries to play Celestine off the table then, fuck nut? You just said so yourself she is 'disgusting' and 'cheesy', so what's your fucking problem? As for Exorcists, I'm not having "Could win the game if roll well x3" on the fucking table, end of. I'm sorry your meme army isn't complete and utter shit any more, but I have a right to moderate MY tables as I want.
>>
>>51489233
I will have a unit of noise marines in my army so that works. They are chaos undivided though so I'm going to paint up one unit of each god to splash in occasionally. Probably noise marines, nurgle bikers, tzeentch terminators, and khorne raptors or chosen or berzerkers, not really decided on khorne yet. The idea of 10 MoK chosen in a rhino with 5 flamers seems hilarious but the combination of being too slow to template well and not being able to charge on disembark to drop their 50 total attacks kinda dampers that idea, they cost way too much to not be very dangerous.
>>
>>51489343
>I'm either blind or stupid

Possibly both.
>>
>>51489335
Nah she's totally OP and SoB are cheesy as fuck now. I mean they have Dominions! Totally unfair desu.
>>
>>51489349

There you go, now fuck off.
>>
>>51489314
Multiple units spread across multiple units can all be OP and in different ways. Not that I think Exorcists are OP. Celestine is awkward, because she is OP, just not in a way that's easy to leverage in this meta.

>>51489316
All online 40k forums, outside microscopic LGS affairs, are shit. They're all inundated with opinionated shitposters refusing to actually discuss things with each other, different venues just encourage it in different ways.
>>
>>51488174
Most likely because the Eldar abhor the Necrons for being soulless abominations
>>
>>51488741
No
Yes/No
No
Dangerous
Yes
>>
>>51489316
Not sure if ironic. /tg/ might give terrible advice sometimes and derail into shitty bait and spout reddit level memes, but at least there isn't a bunch of normie trash here like forum handle'd attention whores and crying when somebody says faggot. And /tg/ is faster than a forum which can be good or bad depending on multiple factors.
>>
>>51489366
Right, glad we sorted it out, if you'd not done your shitposting "HUR DUR >YOU" crap we'd have sorted this out 4 posts ago. What a waste of my fucking time.
>>
>>51489354
I'll not deny it.
>>51489379
thanks. That's basically how I've been playing, good to know I've not been fucking up.
>>
>>51489297
How so? Green Tide doesn't rely on support pieces from another codex, and Magnus isn't super awkward on the table.
>>
>>51489381
It was ironic. Fact I said Whineseer (I've actually forgotten it's original name, Farseer?) should have been a hint. Every normie is going to that guy on YouTube now to cover fluff and he's essentially 1d4chan the Youtuber. He ignores fluff, facts and shit in the books to make it seem worse than it is and dials hyperbole up to 11. I don't like that.
>>
>>51489367
>refusing to actually discuss things

What's to discuss?
Muh mathhammer vs muh Anecdotal evidence
Muh reading vs your reading
Muh FAQ vs Muh "Common Sense™"
Muh taste vs your Taste
>>
>>51489394
600+ point lump that people use to say "Your codex isn't entirely bad just use X"
>>
>bitching about SoB using the strong unit they finally got after years

Why do I have the feeling that half the people complaining about Celestine in actual SoB and not some actual optimised cheesefest using her just because they can are playing Tau, Eldar or Space Marines themselves and are now losing to SoB every once in a while?
>>
>>51489400
>what is there to discuss about a hobby

at last I truly see, human interaction is useless
>>
>>51489344

Best units by edition:

>C:WH
1. Canoness
2. Seraphim
3. Celestians

>5th WD
1. Celestine
2. Dominions
3. Exorcists

>6th
1. Dominions
2. Exorcists
3. Celestine

>IA
1. Dominions
2. Command Squad
3. Celestine

>FoC
1. Celestine
2. Dominions
3. Command Squad

>51489349

Celestine is now cheese, but Exorcists have never been cheesy. They only really started to see play in every list in 5th edition when Immolators were dropped from HS.
>>
>>51489367
What's the point in discussing when different people will think different things. You say Celestine is OP, others disagree. You say "Well she is because X" and people reply "Yeah but you're looking at it in a vacuum" you go "Well she's still OP" and they go "Well as a model in an army of SoB she isn't that OP" and then you go "oh well she is cause she can be taken here and my personal opinion is that GW are evil kikes who are making units to sell and make rules to make them sell, oh please don't mention all the times this hasn't happened or it'll go against my narrative"

And then shitposting.4
>>
>>51489349
You must be a super fun person to play vs. I bet you're the local THAT guy. What are you even running thar exorcists can wipe it with a few solid salvos?
>>
>>51489416
Oh the hobby has plenty to dicuss, but that's over in WIP, here it's the biased reading of rules for objectively weak game or "canon".
>>
>>51489316
Old Celestine sucked. She was 125 points of T3 with no EW.

It was the same thing like the new Celestine but didn't had the survavility.

Dominion squads are the best units SoB have.

You can put 4 meltaguns + combi melta for even more melta that can potentially ignore cover. Stick them inside a Repressor if you have the points or Immolator with TL-HF.

95 or 105 points for just the meltas. Plus 65 or 75 for Immolator with dozer blade or dozer blade plus laud hailer.

75 for Repressor that is basically 13/11/10 with 8 fire points oh and Storm Bolter and heavy Flamer

Old Celestine needed a Seraphim squad and spent point in a veteran to prevent challenge crap against the squishy special character that was old Celesine

People saying Old Celesine and Exorcist where good shit know nothing
>>
>>51489415

I've played against her once with my Deffdread list.

She was being run alongside an SM list ft. 3 droppods containing 2 leviathans and grav centurions.

I wasn't a huge fan of that game, my friend is a huge WAAC player and is unapologetic about it.
>>
>>51489424
>2. Command Squad
I've never considered command squads to be that good, could you explain why you rank them so highly? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>51489428
>What's the point of sharing your thoughts and opinions when everyone has different thoughts and opinions

How's life with autism?
>>
>>51489340
Generals just don't work well on an Anonymous board like 4chan.

I find it hilarious that quests were exiled to die but generals are stuck here like cancer. Seriously, why the fuck is CYOAgeneral still here? If quests aren't /tg/, then CYOA definitely aren't.

>>51489344
Celestine will still be OP once we get to see whatever insanity the Eldar get.
>>
>>51489323

Sorry, the point of that anecdote was I took a killbusta, rolled a 6 on her with D and she passed her leadership just fine anyway.

Woo, fun.
>>
File: 52f.gif (280KB, 554x732px) Image search: [Google]
52f.gif
280KB, 554x732px
tfw Grey Knights are getting a second models update before your army gets one
>>
I don't give a shit if Celestine is OP or not.

Sisters players need all the good units they can get, the poor bastards.
>>
>>51489447
Yes, complaining about that is perfectly fine, since he was only doing it for sheer power and to make his list as strong as possible in an already powerful army.

There's no reason to throw a bitchfit about people using her in SoB though.
I already dread the day Orks get a unit that can hold up to her standard and people suddenly calling Orks OP.
>>
>>51489428
>What's the point in discussing when different people will think different things.

Amen to that, when I have a discussion I want everyone to say "yes I was going to say exactly the same thing" otherwise it's just bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_3475.jpg (228KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3475.jpg
228KB, 1600x1200px
>>51489472
>>
>>51489451
The issue is not sharing thoughts and opinions when presented as such, but /40kg/ tends to present such as immutable objective facts and the only thing that changes are the insults and expletives.
>>
>>51489485
What is this?
>>
>>51489485
GK librarian sprue?
>>
>>51489450
Meme Command squad

6e and IA command squad can take two special weapons
For example Flamer and combi-plasma
Why the ones in IA are better? Well they can be use as elite. Instead of Celestian squads that are just expensive Battle Sister squads with access to Melee in the form of power swords...

Also no Celestine in IA
>>
>>51489500
>>51489507

new grey knights sprue seems like
>>
>>51489451
That's not what I said.

But autistic people often don't understand sentences and shit, so perhaps you can answer the question yourself.

>>51489482
Not at all. The point is when you start discussing something, you get people jumping on you thinking you were a different poster they were talking to, shouts of "HUR DUR NO YOU FOR YOU" and "AUTISM" and various other things.

/40kg/ is rife with shitposting and the need to always be right. Everything is immutable. Celestine is OP and that's the end of it, anybody who tries to argue otherwise is a 'Sisterfag' or a 'shitposter'. If somebody brings up Magnus now, the immediate reaction is "LOL HELFROST ECKS DEE" or a picture of an iceberg or something.

It's not possible to be happy, everybody must be sad. SoB get some new good units? WAAH IM SAD THEY'RE GOOD I DON'T LIKE THE DIRECTION GW HAS GONE IN WAAAH. YOU THINK CELESTINE IS GOOD? YOU'RE THE CANCER RUINING 40K. CELESTINE IS OP FUCKING SISTERFAGS RUINING 40K. Oh I'm happy that SoB finally go--- NO ShUTUP SISTERFAG GOD YOUR SO ANNOYING SISTERFAG ENJOY YOUR CHEESE UNIT SISTERFAG I BAN IT FROM ALL MY GAMES.

Etc.
>>
>>51489476

Haha I will have so much fun with that.

If she was limited in what armies could take her, or only gave relics to her sisters I think that would help.

DESU i have some chinaman stormboyz and plasticard which I am going to use to make a Celest-Ork to mock him with in games in the future.
>>
File: CanonessWiP.jpg (41KB, 432x446px) Image search: [Google]
CanonessWiP.jpg
41KB, 432x446px
>>51489450

Each model can take two special weapons and they are now elites due to GW's bad copy+paste. In addition, one model can give FnP instead of weapons, and her can take a relic, which is nice with the new relics like the Holy Circle. They are also the only source of massed plasma in the army.

As for unit comps, I've been running them with FnP and 4 models with Flamer+CombiPlas and the Kranoness(dubbed by a guy here because of pic related looking like Kranon), which is a canoness with combi-plas, Evicerator, EW relic, and rosarius.

They're really versatile as a whole and you can do silly things like a full squad of dual plasma pistols.
>>
>>51489518
>>51489507
>>51489500
>>51489485
Grey Knights Chief Librarian Special Character. Screencap this.
>>
>>51489485
GIMME DAT SAUCE ANON

Or was it from a bin again?
>>
>>51489531
screen cap my dick senpai
>>
>>51489520
You could just ignore those people and reply to other posts instead you know. As soon as I see somebody posting obviously inflammatory shitposts or stale memes I just look away or hide the post.
>>
>>51489409
But the Green Tide is shit. It's easy to bog down with terrain or chump blockers, fast moving assault units can completely ruin it, and it's highly susceptible to unit-wide debuffs.

Magnus is actually extremely powerful, he just requires Chaos Daemons to feed him.

>>51489400
You're not going to discuss anything with that attitude. Why are you even here?

>>51489428
Like that other guy, you aren't going to discuss anything with that attitude. Plenty of people in this thread have been having discussions.
>>
>>51488482

Why are their armor and clothes in a different color between the top image and the bottom ?
>>
File: 99120112013_VenomNEW_01.jpg (35KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120112013_VenomNEW_01.jpg
35KB, 600x620px
DE noob again, I have one more question
How do firing arcs translate into vertical distances? For example, could a venom, who has hull-mounted splinter cannons, fire from atop a building down into a group of soldiers directly below it?
>>
File: Magnus-Horz.jpg (157KB, 958x461px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus-Horz.jpg
157KB, 958x461px
So how good is he?
>>
>>51489562
He's cool. Frost, even.
>>
>>51489528
Oh, that's actually pretty neat. Unfortunately, it doesn't really fit my strategy. I like to play to MSU with a lot of cheap dominions and seraphim, absolutely torching one thing with their AoF. Then they tend to draw an disproportionate amount of enemy fire because the enemy hasn't realized they're already past peak potential, which allows me some breathing space to send in the second wave of expendable murder-rape. A command squad sounds better as a somewhat static backline, which isn't really my thing.
>>
>>51489562
Won the most recent tournament.
>>
>>51489536
But I do, then you get the 'elaborate' trolls, like that guy saying he bans shit from his tables. It's quite obvious that's a troll (I hope) but no, he and others keep going.

You might hide shit but others don't. The fact that somebody can go around antagonising people with the epic meme of "sisterfags" every time it's brought up just causes fights to break out.

Why is it done? Why bother? But more importantly, why is it so rife now? When Eldar shit came out, it wasn't this bad. The Riptide coming out was a slow burner, but it certainly wasn't this bad.

Flavour of the week shitposting is fucking boring. Nobody can be happy that SoB got something good. You're either a cheesing fuck if you use it, or you've ruined the hobby by buying it, or it's ruined your army by making them viable despite you not being forced to take it.

How do you know what's shitposting and what is just opinions which could simply be extreme, rather than purposely crafted to antagonise. Celestine is good, but in constrat to her army, it isn't anything special. Now, if she was added to a Top Tier army, you could complain. But even then it could be defended with "they're OP anyway you're stupid for bothering to play them". See how the cycle goes on?

It just seems worse on /tg/ the last few years.
>>
>>51489560

They got changed. Fresh clothes is nice mane
>>
>>51489535
Post it then.
>>
>>51489520
Bro, you can't just jump into a conversation and post something without it being read in context.

It's pretty hilarious that this much butthurt has been generated by Sisterfags getting BTFO about Celestine being OP.

Celestine the model can be OP without Sisters of Battle the faction being OP. Unkillable units are unfun to play against, period. It's bullshit when Daemons of Tzeentch do it, it's bullshit when Space Marines do it, it's bullshit when Celestine does it.
>>
>>51489612
Anon, barely anyone argued about Celestine being OP or not. People were opposing the notion that Celestine being OP would turn SoB into cheese.
>>
>>51489573

Quite the contrary. The F+CP setup fist perfectly while providing delicious S7 Ap2 goodness. Plasma guns want to be within 12" just like everything else. The roll up inside an immolator, too. Honestly, the reason I started using them was so I could nuke Grav Cents, then cleanup with the canoness on the following turn.
>>
>>51489612
I'm just talking about shit, yeah that particular thing was sorted out, but I'm talking examples in this thread.

But unkillable is an inherent problem, it's when they're unkillable AND a monster in killing. She's good, but not great in that regard.
>>
>>51489550
>You're not going to discuss anything with that attitude. Why are you even here?

To:
Answer obscure questions
Scoff at easy ones that nevertheless take more than a line to explain
Nitpick statlines and rules parts of posts
Make awkward analogies
Passiveaggressively complain about oversized images by replying with a downscaled version within seconds effectively stealing all the relevant replies while OP gets the "L2Photo fag"
>>
>>51489612
Except people were upset that Celestine got made because it ruined their SoB army. Which is irrelevant to the extreme. Nobody argued Celestine wasn't OP. They just said she wasn't this super beats literally everything on the table OP. One guy then said she's a 200 point powerful character like others, which she is, meaning it's not illogical her being good.

But finally, the main problem was people against SoB (both 'players' and people who played against them) saying SoB were now cheese because they could use her.
>>
>>51489550
>Plenty of people in this thread have been having discussions.

And discussions is a nebulous term which can include "I'm rite u wong". People who pointed out, for example, Celestine is in the bracket of 'powerful but expensive' model line alongside other shit was accused of people somebody else. That's not a discussion. That's "I want you to be this person so I can ignore your post". It's anti-discussion of the highest order.

Coupled with the fact people here will argue for their side and misunderstand counter arguments is the problem. I discuss plenty of things. But look at this as a perfect example.

>>51489531

See this guy? He discusses and says "Oh looks like this model" and what reply does he get? The only reply?

>>51489535

How the fuck is that 'discussion'? Some guy tried to discuss and got nothing in return. Yet the shitposts get hundreds of replies, like they're designed to do. Having alternate opinions is one thing, having an alternate opinion for the sole purpose of arguing with somebody is another.
>>
>>51489629
Sounds nice, definitely going to try it once. Any advice for converting that clusterfuck of a loadout, though?

Also, to comment on
>They are also the only source of massed plasma in the army.
What about priests? Has something changed with them in IA or do you just not consider them 'massed' plasma?
>>
>>51489631
But Celestine is a monster. She will blender her way through anything that doesn't have a 2+ or a good invuln, and very, very few units can actually kill her in CC. The only way to deal with her is to dedicate massive amount of firewpower to wiping her and her escort unit out, or to just let her eviscerate a unit a turn.

Also, massive blocks of all caps text that wildly misrepresent the actual discussion don't really make you look objective observer "just talking about shit." Like understanding context, it's important to understand how others will view your posts.

>>51489628
The other guy I responded to is still trying to argue that Celestine isn't OP.
>>
>>51489612
No, the thing is people bitching that using Celestine in a SoB army was making the entire SoB army cheese.

It seems people that bitch are not SoBfags and/or marine/Eldar/tau players that suddenly are not curb stomping SoB because the retardad are trying to kill Celestine instead of simply ignoring the damn thing.
>>
File: GO GO ELDAR RANGERS.jpg (126KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
GO GO ELDAR RANGERS.jpg
126KB, 960x960px
BRING ME AELDARI WITH ATTITUDE
>>
>>51489684
I'm not arguing Celestine isn't OP. Again, this is my point of my arguments, you're ASSUMING I am, when all I'm doing is having a D I S C U S S I O N about her. That does not equate me going one side or another. You can discuss things for the purpose of forming an argument.

>Hey, Celestine is OP!
>Oh, OK, but what about X factor? I am undecided and would like to learn more
>OMG U THINK SHE'S NOT OP OMG GUISE GET A LOOK AT THIS FAGET
>N-no, I just want to understa---
>NO UR A FAGET LOOK GUYS LOL HE@S STILL TRYING AINT HE PRECIOUS

That's not a discussion. Don't fucking bother next time, I'll just leave /tg/ and come back when people can actually discuss without trying to see or force ulterior motives.
>>
>>51486819
>A Warboss time traveling back in time, killing himself so he could have two of his favorite guns
probably the best piece of 40k lore there is
>>
>>51489679
Priest are good, but work best in Melee squads or things that will get hit in Melee and need staying power. Like let's say a blob of 20 Sisters.
Getting plasma on a priest is rather bad, could work but it is basically giving a plasma rifle to a guardsmen with 4+ save.
>>
>>51489684
I myself don't think she's OP either, I just said that even if she were OP it'd still be retarded to call SoB cheese because of it.

She's a ridiculously good tank and point effective HQ, but makes for a terrible Warlord in non-SoB and can't do anything other than kill basic troops and eat up bullets in those armies. Many other super tanky characters can kill a lot more things than her.
>>
>>51486297
It looks fine to me although i am still new aswell.
>>
>>51489731
You're wrong. You're clearly this guy >>51489631
pretending to be somebody else. As stated by this guy >>51489684 you're arguing she isn't OP and you're wrong. She is. Unless it's 2+ or a ++ heavy unit, she'll eat it.
>>
>>51487561
for most tournament I think you must use GW plastic, so if you build it from their spures then I guess you are good.
>>
>>51489667
"Screencap this" isn't exactly a thought-provoking opening, and there are still plenty of people having discussions here. For example:
>>51489679
>>51489629
>>51489573

>People who pointed out, for example, Celestine is in the bracket of 'powerful but expensive' model line alongside other shit was accused of people somebody else. That's not a discussion. That's "I want you to be this person so I can ignore your post". It's anti-discussion of the highest order.
It's ironic that, in attempting to showcase anti-discussion, you yourself are blatantly misrepresenting what actually happened. Here's a better example of the kind of anti-discussion that plagues these threads.

>>51488751
This guy says a bunch of bullshit trying to defend Celestine.

>>51488829
This guy gives a point-by-point response.

>>51488864
This is the reply.

That is someone refusing to have a discussion.
>>
>>51489679

What >>51489724 said. They're really bad at being massed plasma.

As for the conversions, still working on that myself. I'd just use something fancy and just make sure your opponent knows what they are. If they get anal about the loadout, get a flamer model and stick a combi-plasma somewhere on it.
>>
File: ss (2017-01-31 at 02.28.43).png (10KB, 984x84px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-01-31 at 02.28.43).png
10KB, 984x84px
>>51489749
Jokes on you, I'm actually Alpharius
>>
>>51487451
>whatever ultramarine CAD that was put together with more care than a 12 year old might have
Then the orks have a good chance of winning.
C:SM is not competitive based upon it's CAD, unless it's bike spam.
Without grav (which isn't good against orks) and formations C:SM is middle tier
>>
>>51489731
>but makes for a terrible Warlord in non-SoB and can't do anything other than kill basic troops and eat up bullets in those armies

she isnt combat effective, however she can give any imperium LoW IWND for the entire game from her saintly blessings

taking into account that she's incredibly good at soaking up damage for 200 points, plus caselltans of the imperium gives everything hatred, she is an extremely powerful buff for an army that includes 1 or more knights

She's definitely not cheese level, however she is incredibly powerful for non-sister armies for the points cost
>>
>>51489761
No, but stating it's a Grey Knight Special Character is suppose to encourage "no it isn't because of X on the model" or "that'll be cool, we don't have one of those" or "yeah that makes sense, the Chief Librarian got killed against Magnus". Not "screencap my dick".

The fact you go "this is a guy refusing to have a discussion" shows your deep misunderstanding of 4chan. There are no rules to dictate what part of a post people can or cannot respond to. He responded to a part of the post he felt relevant. You going "you didn't counter each of my points therefore you're not discussing" is fucking bullshit.
>>
File: ss (2017-01-31 at 02.32.00).jpg (17KB, 275x80px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-01-31 at 02.32.00).jpg
17KB, 275x80px
>>51489777
>people still can't read
Her blessing won't do shit for your LoWs unless you run Calgar or one of the other chapter masters.
>>
>>51489761
not that guy but your post is a fucking clusterfuck of shit and you're including my posts in replies when i think you're autistic as fuck. don't reply to my posts next time, thanks.

oh and btw, your posts going "hur dur these aren't discussion" is hilariously ironic to me. It's you going "these don't fit my arbitrary definitions of discussion, so they're not". The fact you've missed this is funny as fuck to me. You're essentially going "if u don't write fuck loads of text and don't reply to everything i say, you didn't discuss shit".

get a tripcode so i can filter people like you please, yes, that is me ignoring 'discussion' because i don't like seeing posts like yours, thanks.
>>
>>51489787
shit, consider myself told i completely forgot about that

Celestine draigo dream team here we go i guess
>>
>>51489777
I'm quite sure those are 1 turn only and only for non vehicles
>>
>>51489814
yeah the other anon reminded me its non vehicles, however the IWND blessing is permanent, the others are 1 turn only
>>
>>51489761
>screencap my dick sempai is a reasonable response to a guy trying to encourage discussion about an unknown model

Yup. You're a shitposter.
>>
>>51488740
nothing, my suicide deepstrikers work as intended. Now how would I break them in a positive way?
>>Tactical gravchutes which allow a unit to roll dangerous terrain but a success means they can move as normal on the turn they deepstrike.
>>
>>51489787
Although it will get better once you start getting Primarchs as LoWs. Especially if you can stack it with their existing IWND.
>>
>>51489825
Better keep feeding him replies then, that'll show him.
>>
>>51489711
What are you even on about? You said
>But unkillable is an inherent problem, it's when they're unkillable AND a monster in killing. She's good, but not great in that regard.

I responded to that. If my position is "Celestine is OP" and your response is worded like a disagreement, I'm going to treat it like a disagreement. That's how discussions work.

Also, nice block of all caps text. It still makes you look butthurt.

>>51489749
I don't see any reason to think they're the same person. Celestine-apologists are like roaches.
>>
>>51489827
>it will get better once you start getting better models
Well, duh. The Primarchs will most likely cost 300-400 points themselves so running them with her won't be easy outside huge games and will be a huge dent in your points.
>>
I really wish this would be good enough to win a decent number of games in my local tournament.
>>
>>51489472
And guard are the only faction that really needs it. No side marine chapter needs one.
>>
>>51489840
Celestine in a SoB army is not broken.

Celestine buffing and helping anything but SoB is what is broken.

If she was a SoB thing only we wouldn't have this discussion
>>
>>51489870
>Sisters of Battle
Plastic model upgrade is nice and all but them getting rid of metal models should come even before that.
>>
>>51489867
>850 points

are you sure its not 1850 tourney?
>>
>>51489472
>still no plastic tank bustas
>but they're fine releasing shitty plane kits
>still no warboss in mega armour
>but nauts exist
>>
>>51489898
Just to reiterate:
Metal
Deffkopta
>>
>>51489891
Yes, I am. 850 points, no unique characters, no allied detachments, no duplicate formations or Elite/Fast Attack/Heavy Support picks, max 4 monstrous creatures or vehicles, half of which need to be AV 11/W 4 or below.

It's a monthly thing at our FLGS and they don't want larger tourneys since he wants to close shop on time and not always go over.
>>
>>51489919
Metal army!

Every time marines get new shit God kills a woman that genuinely love you and would care about your plastic soldiers
>>
>>51489938
>plastic soldiers
But anon, we don't have any :^)
>>
>>51486029
is there a list builder better than army builder, it annoys the fuck out of me to have to search for the updates
>>
>>51489932
fair enough, just a really odd number

` they don't want larger tourneys since he wants to close shop on time and not always go over.`

have they considered setting a time limit like other tournies?
>>
>51489825
I never said that. I never said anything that could even be remotely construed as that.

>51489805
If there's supposed to be a message hidden in that long REEEEE, I can't see it. Please reword it.

>>51489784
But there were multiple other posts responding to those same pictures that also drew similar conclusions. It's not like there was no discussion about those pictures, it was just that that specific post didn't really add anything super thought-provoking.

If some dude not me, but nice job assuming everyone on /tg/ is the same person posts a massive rebuttal that is then almost entirely ignored, why would he do it again? Why bother posting at all if no one will actually try to argue their point but will instead ignore it and launch some new non sequitur that they won't bother trying to defend or support?
>>
>>51489943
Ok I giggle, have your (you)
>>
>>51488792
Of those? Celestine hands down.
Not only is she
>cheap
>durable
>gives utility
She has two things thst they don't have
>Hit And Run at I7
>Jump Pack
So she's untarpittable and has mobility
The rest of those you mentioned can't sweep (minor, but sweeping at I7 is good) and only moves 6" a turn so they slow down any mobile unit they're in.

>Trying throwing Dragio in with Bikes or Wolves.
>Now replace him with Celestine.
>>
File: IMG_3475.jpg (396KB, 2040x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3475.jpg
396KB, 2040x668px
Guys guys hey guys

Good damn you are stupid anons.
>>
>>51489876
If I take a Riptide Wing in an Ork army, the Riptide Wing is still OP, even if my Ork army isn't.

Celestine is OP. Sisters of Battle aren't. These statements are both true. Even in an SoB army, she's going to be unkillable, unfun garbage.
>>
>>51489966
Yeah, usually start around 11 with 1 hour per round, 30 minute to 1 hour break for food in the middle with 3 rounds. Normally play from 11 to 5 with the shop closing at 6. Each round always ends up taking longer since people will often chat a bit between games and stuff, which adds up.
>>
>>51489867
Crusaders should be in the Drop Pod, Tacticals in the Rhino. I wouldn't bother buying the Heavy Bolter; I'd use the points to buy the foot Crusaders a gun.
>>
>>51490009
So like facing Necrons or other shit that simply won't die unless you dedicate a lot of resources into killing it?
At least the bitch is T3 so even lasguns are wounding on a 4+

Personally I think /tg/ is tripping balls when Cawl is actually more useful than the flying cow
>>
>>51490040
Wouldn't putting the melee Crusaders + Chaplain in a drop pod just end with them being gunned down without much potential to kill stuff themselves?

Stuck the Tacticals in there to combat squad them and melta a few things right after disembarking.
>>
>>51490058
Decurion-crons get hate for being too difficult to kill, and Celestine is far more durable than a Decurion Necron Warrior.

See >>51489991, the issue with Celestine isn't just her durability (although it is, in my opinion, by far the biggest issue).
>>
>>51490071
What's to prevent that from happening when they get out of the Rhino?

I'd try to git in some more guns on the melee Crusader squad as well. Even just a combi-weapon on the Chaplain and Sergeant would be useful.
>>
>>51490091
Well, they don't HAVE to immediately disembark from the Rhino for one. And by the time the Rhino rolls up, the drop pod was meant to have softened up the enemy gunline already.

Was thinking of maybe investing 15 points into giving the Chaplain the Castigator to deal with enemy HQs and TEQs with ++ saves.
>>
>The Eight
>Worth almost as much as an entire competitive list
>All you get are six Crisis Suits, a Riptide, and a Broadside
>They don't even do anything special
What's the point? When would you ever run this? The formation doesn't even do anything. Is this a fluff-exclusive thing?
>>
>>51490076
Old Celestine was almost the same. Remove twins and EW you end with an expensive Old Celestine.

The main issue are the bloody twins that almost make it Inmortal
>>
>>51490058
>tripping balls when Cawl is actually more useful

Idk, on paper he doesn't worry me as much.
He's T6, 2+, 5++, with a 5+ FNP (potentially rerolling if he has WL trait)

So he's slightly more durable than a Nemesis Dreadknight.
>Yes he generates d3 Wounds a turn.
>but he doesn't have Eternal Warrior
>only moves 6" a turn
>only has a 12" gun

The thing I worry most about Cawl is his relics he unlocks.
>>
>>51490154
Old Celestine didn't have AoE buffs, and Eternal Warrior plus 4 regenerating wounds is a pretty big upgrade to durability.
>>
>>51490154
Also Eternal Warrior. But she should have that.

>I played WD Sisters back in the day. And you know what happened to her? She died to S6. Got up and died again to S6.
>>
>>51490154
Honestly, new Celestine would've been fine for her points compared to the old one if she had just the buffs and EW. Even non-respawning geminae should rightfully make her more expensive than 200 points, let alone respawning ones.
>>
>>51490216
The main issue are the twins.

Is not like shit is under costed now.
>>
>>51490176
>>doesn't have Eternal Warrior
Only an issue against the occasional random D weapon from some super heavies.

>>only moves 6" a turn
You can, however, also embark him on non-Rhino transports.

>>only has a 12" gun
That kills just about everything in its way.

His only real problem is getting into close range. His buffs, relics and overall usage is better than Celestine.
>>
>>51490270
`Only an issue against the occasional random D weapon from some super heavies.`

D weapons dont give a fuck about eternal warrior

Force weapons and darkstrider in a gunfort are threats though

I sort of regret selling my fort and darkstrider, instant deathing MCs with a BS10 3 shot armorbane railgun was pretty amusing
>>
>>51490270
>His only real problem is getting into close range. His buffs, relics and overall usage is better than Celestine.

Relics? Yes
Buffs? Debatable. To maximize them you need Cult Mech units while Celestine just exists. For non Cult Mech I'd take Celestine, but if I was bringing Cult Mech. Definitely Cawl.

What non rhino transports would you use? Chimeras? They pop easily
Stormraven, Vendetta, etc.? 200ish pts and start off board
Land Raiders? Go ahead 240+

>doesn't have Eternal Warrior
>Only an issue against the occasional random D weapon from some super heavies.

Eternal Warrior doesn't protect you from D.
But Force, Decapitating Blow, etc. There are Instant Deaths out there to watch out for.
>>
Two new rulebook:

40k - the rulebook a more worked version of AoS/General handbook, same core, but It looks like a more worked version.

Horus Heresy - Rulebook is basically a slightly simplified 7e

Approximate sales date: last May

Horus heresy rulebook will be sold in GW webstore
Horus heresy receive new plastic models before end of the year.
>>
>>51490361
>no salsa where this is from
How am I supposed to get this down my throat without any sauce?

>worked version
What the hell does that even mean?
>>
New bread, you lazy fucks: >>51490453
>>
>>51490374
take them with salt

but same comments on future products given by a german gw rep.

Tomorrow is Nürnberg toy fair and may have received information to get the attention of new retails.
>>
>>51487404
Jesus christ man at least they have a base coat. Next table over was a gray tide vs. Sororitas. Only his grots, deff dread, and morkanaut were painted.
>>
628 posts? Seriously Eurofags you're fucking up
>>
>>51486297
Why give a command squad a heavy flames and a mortar
>>
>>51491130
>grots were painted.
For what purpose
Thread posts: 632
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.