[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1316: Jumper of Steel, Waifu of Kleenex Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 494
Thread images: 95

File: Jump_OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jump_OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51465347
>>
File: tumblr_okezl0BxLB1uxd3t8o1_1280.jpg (56KB, 615x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okezl0BxLB1uxd3t8o1_1280.jpg
56KB, 615x477px
>>
>>51473044
>Do DCAU Clark & Lois ever actually get together?
Yup, in Justice League Unlimited. She slept around quite a lot before that though, scoring both Luthor and Batman for instance.
>>
>>51473096
>Luthor
What. Why?
>>
File: ember4.jpg (55KB, 798x286px) Image search: [Google]
ember4.jpg
55KB, 798x286px
Following extensive (and at time disturbingly precise) research, the Ember Island Players are playing an adaptation of your adventures.

How are you and your companions portrayed?
>>
>>51472641
Couldn't he stay out of the sun for a few days or they do it under a red sun lamp or something?
>>
>>51473107
chasing stories from what I understand.
>>
Jumpers!
Who's the hardest-to-get character you managed to seduce?
>>
>>51473164
Myself.
>>
>>51473220
How did that work?
>>
File: shinji.png (63KB, 271x267px) Image search: [Google]
shinji.png
63KB, 271x267px
>>51473220
But do you love yourself?
>>
File: oh look a faggot.jpg (522KB, 1152x838px) Image search: [Google]
oh look a faggot.jpg
522KB, 1152x838px
>>51473164
>Sleeping around
>Not practicing monogamy with your loving husbando
>>
>>51473164
Due to a joke roll, I once managed to get it on with most of the Faerie Queens in the Dresden Files before I even had charisma or seduction perks.

Fae are into some kind shit, let me tell you.
>>
>>51473265
Looking kinda derp there, Beast.
>>
>>51473265
Which husbando is better than all the men in the omniverse?
>>
>>51473291
Having seen the average men around where i live?
I know they say that quantity has a quality all of its own, but i don't think that applies to romance.
Not to mention that it's kind of distasteful to treat your supposed lovers like pokemon.

I'll stick with monogamy (or at least small-scale polygamy - as opposed to a harem), thank you very much.
>>
>>51473338
>or at least small-scale polygamy - as opposed to a harem
There's a difference?
>>
File: Scathach.jpg (1MB, 1338x747px) Image search: [Google]
Scathach.jpg
1MB, 1338x747px
>>51473164
>>
>>51473358
In a polygamous relationship the participants love each other.
In a harem everyone loves you and tolerates the rest to varying degrees.
>>
>>51473371
You're thinking of some versions of polyamory. Polygamy = several spouses for a single person.
>>
File: 23de4152917cdb918f9f26ed4512c0e7.jpg (950KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
23de4152917cdb918f9f26ed4512c0e7.jpg
950KB, 1200x1697px
>>51473111
No one ever finds out because a mysterious fire breaks out, burning down the entire playhouse, every copy of the scripts, and all the costumes. Truly a sad day for theater goers everywhere.
Go and stay go Ember Island Players.

>>51473164
So far? Rip Van Winkle from Hellsing.
Eventually I plan to go after Balalaika in Black Lagoon.
/That/ will be a challenge.
I might also make a pass at Fenrir in one of the worlds where "she" has a more human form.

>>51473291
Vash the Stampede. Duh.

>>51473358
A significant one, yes.
>>
>>51473291
You, anon.
>>
>>51473391
Yes, that's what i meant. Thanks for clearing that up.

Stupid confusing words that all sound similar. Doesn't help that english isn't my first language.
>>
File: 1485399224327.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485399224327.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>51473164
I-I-I'm no kiss-and-tell, anon! What we had was beautiful and I won't betray my partner's trust just so people on the internet will think I'm cool!
>>
>>51473266
>spoiler
Methinks you meant kinky, not kind.
>>
>>51473164
It's a toss up between Klan Klang and Kara In-Ze. With Klan the issue was her childhood crush. She has a thing for Michael, but he doesn't reciprocate until it's too late. So I just befriended her, not like that, and slowly let things play out. Once we were close enough I let her know about who and what I am, and then I showed her what would have happened if she continued to pursue Michael. Needless to say she wasn't happy with that, or me, and I explained that by injecting myself into her life I created the possibility for things to change. I left it up to her to decide how she wanted to play things out. She left, understandably pissed, but she came back a couple weeks later and we talked it out. We came up with a plan to minimize the loss of life for the remainder of the campaign. We got close, and things happened. Enough so that when it was time to bounce, she asked if there was still room for one more. There was.

(1/2)
>>
>>51473220
>>51473234
JUMPER was into some kinky shit.
>>
>>51473445
There were two issues with Kara: her cousin and her age. I was up in the air with offering her Companionship, but things went in that direction. A good portion of my jump I spent time passing on certain skills to Clark and Kara, most notably hamon. After that there were a few bits here and there to teach Clark, mainly helping him with developing some defense against magic. With Kara I took a more wholistic approach to her education. The technology and sciences from her homeworld were interesting, and she had a good amount of information about them due to who her father was. This led to some fun conversations, cross talk about what we individually found interesting. So one day when there wasn't a whole lot going on I took the Kent family on a long weekend holiday into my dimension. During that visit I laid everything out for the Kryptonians, and suggested that I may have room for one more Companion. Kara was quiet after that, and after that my relationship with Clark cooled. Fast forward several years, and a few apocalypses, and Kara and I ran into each other at a Kaiju fight. Well, we were in Japan so I thought it'd be fun as an afterevent if we went out for some dinner. We talked, she asked questions, I gave answers, and we parted ways again. Clark chased me down after that and got all protective, but I was mostly done with him at that point. I told him she could make up her own mind, which irritated him more as I would later discover that's what Ma and Pa Kent had told him. About four months before I was to leave, I was winding things down and packing things up and Kara and Clark showed up. We had a long conversation and after that Clark left and Kara stayed.

(2/2)
>>
>>51473438
For the fae, kind is kinky.
>>
Are powers in Animated Superman discounted?
>>
>>51473461
Fair enough.
>>
>>51473438
What do you mean, anon? The Fae are very generous and kind lovers.

And my phone owes a debt to one of them, apparently.
>>
File: Crying Earl.jpg (961KB, 1790x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Earl.jpg
961KB, 1790x1300px
How often do you need to be saved/protected by your companions?
>>
so jumpers how do you house rule weapon imports?

I`m starting a new chain and have come to the conclusion that same of the best blades dont allow import and would thus have to choose one as a base for future jumps. But I am thinking about having it that any specific weapon of 300cp or above allows imports.

What are your rulings? and what did you use as a base weapon?
>>
>>51473522
It doesn't really matter. Use that perk for in Aion or Infernals and combine the weapons.
>>
>>51473511
In a dangerous setting? Daily.
>>
For the new superman jump, when the god/bad/ugly/jumpers say 'X cp to spend on powers', can they buy perks?
>>
>>51473522
. Well, my primary sword was the white death chain sword from LoT,I imported it into rwby to combine it with a necron Gauss Flayer and give it the large and dust chamber upgrades, and I've been importing it pretty much everywhere else. Since then
>>
>>51473164
I seduced Jumpchan and convinced her to give me 2000 cp on every jump.
>>
>>51473571
oh and I electroplated the teeth with Dark Matter from Final Fantasy IX
>>
>>51473586
Cool. I hope you have fun playing this imagination game in your own way. :)
>>
>>51473538
aion has the armsfusion but,
what thing in infernals?
>>
>>51470855
Aren't Kryptonians way faster than Mach 1? I remember Superman racing the Flash around the planet like 100 times in a relatively short period of time.
>>
>>51473522
I go with what's written. If a weapon doesn't say it allows imports it doesn't.
That's what various weapon fusing stuff is for.
Also sometimes you just need a backup weapon because pulling out your main is hilarious overkill.

I started with the Dream Blade (Kingdom Hearts), which i imported as my Keyblade (same), with Synchro Gear (so dual-wield keyblades, one with magic boosters and the other with reflect element and the blocking perks).
That got importet into Hero BBS as Frostflame. The ability is cool, but mostly to fuse it back into one weapon.
That then got imported into Nanoha as the device form of my intelligent device (with the Eye of Set (Sword & Sorcery) as the standby form, because 10x power).

That's as far as i am for now, but honestly it's already broken as fuck both as a weapon and as a magic focus just with that.
>>
>>51473603
That's comics
>>
>>51473606

out of curiosity what weapon fusions are there?
I know of the machine in aion and the rwby variable weopon import one.
>>
>>51473614
No?
http://dcau.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Demons
>>
>>51473653
Flash is slower too
>>
>>51473603
Power levels in Superman TAS are wildly inconsistent.
>>
>>51473599
Vitriolic Craftsman. Although I'm not sure if it can be used to fuse weapons.

>>51473614
That's an episode of JL. Although I didn't remembered the '100 times part'. I don't think that they even do one lap in the episode.
>>
File: 4186022-2585225899-IPwNV.jpg (362KB, 1023x1599px) Image search: [Google]
4186022-2585225899-IPwNV.jpg
362KB, 1023x1599px
>>51473665
>>
>>51473665
You're high. DCAU Flash can run around the circumference of the world seconds. He can run so fast that he opens up temporal rifts. Hell, Luthor even points out that if Wally wasn't such a loveable dumbass, or if he were more corrupt, he'd be the most powerful member of the League.
>>
File: family.png (744KB, 1023x497px) Image search: [Google]
family.png
744KB, 1023x497px
>>51473511
Since I went with magic caster in my early jumps, and even with my great regeneration powers, I was still lacking the 'muscle' part for most of my early days. So I constantly need my companions to act as bodyguards for me.

In later settings, I usually grab drawbacks that do bad things to my mentality, and need them around me to keep me in check so I don't do anything stupid.

Loyal OC companions are the best choice for a long chain jumper.
>>
>>51473698
>>51473665
Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53OyPYa7SEI

>>51473688
I get where you're going with that, but his objection is to DCAU not the comics.
>>
>>51473718
>That Batman at the end
Animated Justice League was the peak of capeshit.
>>
>>51473676
Yeah, it was 100 times. At Mach 1, that would have taken over a month to finish, and I don't think either of them would agree to wasting that much time.
>>
>>51473775
DCAU is the best thing DC has done in.. fuck I don't know how long. It started with S:TAS and B:TAS, went through JL and JLU and it's been slowly going downhill from there.

Nolans films were a good reinterpretation of Year One, but all everything else is a big fat meh.
>>
I need redheads obsessed with swords. EMIYA/Shirou does not count, as I'm trying to troll him.
>>
>>51473511
Fairly often, especially recently. I try to take on most settings with just the powers I buy before I head in, so sometimes I end up short-changing myself, especially on the Jumps where Companion Imports eat up a lot of my budget.

During Kamen Rider OOOs I really needed a lot of help from Frisk, Raven, and Rip Van Winkle to deal with the storm of Greeed I unleashed. We had four or five instances where we just barely managed to avoid a Medal Vessel being born and if it hadn't been for my friends I doubt I would still be going on this chain.

I also don't think I could have made it through Fallout without Raven there. As fun as the game is to play, living in that place with nearly no powers for ten years made me seriously reconsider ever going to post-apocalyptic settings again.

>>51473522
Every time I see this question come up, I wonder why people don't just take Duct Tape Fusion from Invader Zim to stick all the non-importable weapons together into one massive weapon, then import them as a base when possible due to them technically being one weapon now.

I mean, sure, you have some gaps where you'll have to switch between a few swords or have the wonkiest looking weapon ever, but if you stagger the Jumps that allow you to import a weapon, you'll only have to go a few before you hit one. Then it's just Duct Tape, import, repeat.
>>
>>51473815
Erza from Fairy Tail?
>>
>>51473815
Fairy Tail - Ezra
Overlord (The Series) - NPCs
Marvel - Red Sonja
>>
>>51473823
I'm not sure you can import something again after you make it a Juju or use the import in SAO.
>>
File: 5% manlet.jpg (70KB, 962x962px) Image search: [Google]
5% manlet.jpg
70KB, 962x962px
>>51473711
Man, people in One Piece are fucking huge.

How tall are you, Jumper?
>>
>>51473711
Agreed. Overlord Custom NPCs a best.
>>
>>51473867
If you're trying to make an Ultimate Weapon by combining the best weapons from across the omniverse, you're not going to import it as an Immortal Object from Sword Art Online anyways. That's just silly.

Besides, after you combine a few of the right weapons together, the result should be two or three kinds of indestructible anyways.
>>
File: tumblr_o1dhah8ran1u1qquko1_500.gif (2MB, 460x248px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1dhah8ran1u1qquko1_500.gif
2MB, 460x248px
>>51473711
Man, I should purchase the manga and try to make a Kekkai Sensen jump.

A lot of potential in there.
>>
in Light of Terra does anyone know what kind of "Staff of Light" we get?
>>
>>51473896
Death Note, Dark Knight and Worm also have similar options.

Probably Anima Beyond Fantasy as well.
>>
So, looking at the Ogre Battle jump, which totally deserves more discussion by the way, I noticed something in the class section:

>You may choose path 1 or 2, but not both...
>If you choose path 3 or 4, you may not pick path 1, 2 or buy any Advanced Classes
As you can see, it says nothing about buying both paths 3 AND 4. Does this mean we can potentially become some kind of Pumpkinhead-Dragon? I mean, I wouldn't want to do that because it sounds like a terrifying abomination, but it that a choice?
>>
>>51473920
Even if it's not there's Oathkeeper from Kingdom Hearts to bind items to your soul. You don't even need to take it yourself, just give it to a companion.
Not only do items so bound repair themselves, they're also stored in your soul and can be called to your hand at-will. Which is pretty neat for a weapon.
That's all presuming you didn't include a Keyblade in your little fusion project of course (why wouldn't you??), since they do that kind of thing natively.

>>51473896
Aren't custom NPCs a little cheap? I mean, you can get completely loyal servants any number of ways, but as companions (read:near-equals) i think i'd prefer actual friends who aren't afraid to disagree with me instead of being yes-men. Who call me out when i'm acting like an idiot and give me a swift kick to the rear if i need one.

What, are you so scared of potential betrayal or just people stopping jumping with you that you need to surround yourself with what's essentially brainwashed slaves?
That you'll never take a chance on true, genuine friendship that isn't a result of paying CP for it?
That's kind of sad.
>>
>>51473896
>>51473959
classmates in Rosaro + Vampire, VtMB's Ghoul as well
>>
>>51474026
Custom NPCs can disagree with you.
>>
File: modesty.jpg (276KB, 650x829px) Image search: [Google]
modesty.jpg
276KB, 650x829px
>>51473511
How often do I /need/ to be saved? Hard to say. Given our proximity, it's often easier to just handle attacks than let them pass by to dash against my durability and regeneration.

Physically, anyway. Mentally, every gosh darned day.
>>
>>51474026
>That you'll never take a chance on true, genuine friendship that isn't a result of paying CP for it?

Taking chances is for women and the French.
>>
>>51474062
The French don't take chances, mang. They wave the white flag as soon as something's uncertain.
>>
>>51474026
>What, are you so scared of potential betrayal or just people stopping jumping with you that you need to surround yourself with what's essentially brainwashed slaves?

Where_do_you_think_you_are.ppt
>>
>>51474026
You can fully design their personality to whatever you want, there's even a canon NPC who's designed to plot to take over Nazarick.
>>
>>51473896
>>51473959
Cave Story has a pretty sweet one as well that tends to get overlooked.
Admittedly, it defaults to Curly unless you choose otherwise. But loyalty still comes built in.

>>51473996
That...
That would be an absolutely terrifying abomination of both nature and magic.

I feel like I should say no, because it was never my intent to let people pick both. But a part of me wants to see that. Because it sounds really freaking cool. So go ahead. It's 400 CP no matter how you slice it, so it's not like you're gaining anything you're not paying for. Shine on you crazy, Undead Pumpkin Dragon.

I can't even imagine what the fluff text for that would read like though.

Also, thank you for the compliment.
>>
File: projectors.jpg (30KB, 425x531px) Image search: [Google]
projectors.jpg
30KB, 425x531px
>>51474026
>>
>>51474114
Demiurge?
>>
>>51474149
The penguin butler
>>
>>51474040
Except people are taking them specifically because they're unfailingly loyal by fiat.
No matter how much like shit you treat them. Or, more likely, like a perk battery.

>>51474114
Do i really need to point how creepy it is to "fully design" the personalities of your friends and/or lovers?
Because it's very creepy.
Not to mention that people are explicitly taking them to ensure their complete loyalty.
Because non-fiat-backed mindrape is apparently not good enough?
>>
>>51474175
>it's very creepy
see
>>51474093
>>
>>51474175
Well that's just like your opinion man.

Besides, I'd bet if you said you just wrote a sparse character description when creating them it'd just fill in on its own.
>>
>>51474026
>Aren't custom NPCs a little cheap? I mean, you can get completely loyal servants any number of ways, but as companions (read:near-equals) i think i'd prefer actual friends who aren't afraid to disagree with me instead of being yes-men. Who call me out when i'm acting like an idiot and give me a swift kick to the rear if i need one.

Your own NPCs aren't 'yes man', if we take Pandora's Actor and Albedo as Ainz's NPC. They do far more than just saying yes and praising you for your every word.
>What, are you so scared of potential betrayal or just people stopping jumping with you that you need to surround yourself with what's essentially brainwashed slaves?

Yes. I also should say that I have made most of companion relationships based on both the Noah and the Donquixote Family. We can still indulge in shenanigans, discuss or disagree in something, but at the end of the day they will still have my back no matter what. When you're changing multiverses every few years it's good to know that you have people that will standing beside you.

>That you'll never take a chance on true, genuine friendship that isn't a result of paying CP for it?

Using OC companions doesn't means that you can form other relationships with them aside from their loyalty, or that you can go for other companions.

>That's kind of sad.

It might be. But this is a fantasy, so we might as well enjoy it. It's just as sad as you want it to be. But taking someone from their setting for your own personal satisfaction might be just as bad.

Just as how everyone takes companions like Raven will actually be able to go to hell and back for them after centuries of jumping.
>>
>>51474026
>What, are you so scared of potential betrayal or just people stopping jumping with you
Yes. I only pick up Companions for the long run. Can't have pussies getting homesick in our quest to bring justice to the multiverse. That said, I prefer a mix of loyal companions and those who'll slap me when I'm being stupid. As long as they know they'll be here for awhile, it's fine, and it's part of why the second thing I do in any new chain is go to Sports for Rival.
>>
File: Gentlemen! BEHOLD!.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gentlemen! BEHOLD!.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
What's your favorite perk/item that nobody ever talks about, /jc/?
>>
File: 1445252071942.png (931KB, 1565x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445252071942.png
931KB, 1565x1080px
>>51474175
>Because it's very creepy.
Man, I'm a sixty seven million year old interdimensional lich.

If someone has the right to be creepy, that's me.
>>
>>51474212
I'm not telling you because you'd just throw a hissy fit until it was nerfed.
>>
>>51474212
Thinking With Portals from Portal. Either that or Shingan from SDK. I'm a sucker for sensroy perks.
>>
>>51474175
>Do i really need to point how creepy it is to "fully design" the personalities of your friends and/or lovers?
Depends on whether it's you, the person sitting at a computer, doing the designing, or "you," the person in the story, dictating their personality.
>>
File: 1475675762515.png (88KB, 1200x350px) Image search: [Google]
1475675762515.png
88KB, 1200x350px
>>51474204
>>51474175
>>51474026
>all this companion talk
>Glances at own roster
>Vita, who signed up originally due to a crush, matured and decided it was her responsibility to keep Jumper from going off the deep end, since their power growth seemed to outpace their growth as a person.
>Tsundachi. Moving on.
>Old Man Henderson. Absolutely no help to the rest of the party, wanders off regularly, sometimes comes home with lawn gnomes or the corpse of a shoggoth. Even in settings without shoggoths.
>Martel, the Spirit of Mana, who treats the chain like a vacation and has picked up over a trillion knock-knock joke she tells with regularity
>Yukari Yakumo, who sees Jumper as part apprentice, part eventual rival. I never thought I'd have to use the term 'Passive Aggressive Xanatos Gambits', but here we go.
>Gaia, who plays mom to the team.
>Death of the Endless (mortal avatar), who likewise treats this as a vacation. Keeps making ominous statements regarding my eventual death.
>A gold dragon who wants to be Santa.

>mfw most of these people never actually help me in whatever I'm doing

I'm not sure if that says more about me or my taste in individuals, but this can really look like a cosmic version of Konosuba on a bad day.
>>
File: rosemary4.jpg (66KB, 1346x721px) Image search: [Google]
rosemary4.jpg
66KB, 1346x721px
I swear I saw a perk somewhere that boosts mind-control abilities and makes them incredibly hard to resist. But now I can't find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51473511
The really bad apocalypses.

The /really/ bad ones. Ragnarok got really bad around the time Jormungand was black hole-bombed from the inside-out to stall the fire giants' vanguard with his venomous corpse.

>>51473164

>>51473111
Having run out of actresses, the male Ember Island Players struggle to fit into costumes they spend their downtime drinking heavily to never think about again. Said female colleagues on the other hand either have a blast hamming it up harder than Raul Julia in the Street Fighter movie, or yelling about justice and kicking things.

Also I spend most of the play portrayed through shadow puppetry.

Later they just toss away the cutouts, occasionally throw glitter on the stage and someone has to come onto the stage with title cards with things written on them like "You cannot grasp the true form", "You are blinded by an eternal flame" and "You are now highly aroused"

>>51473164
My wife, the anthropomorphic personification of stars' fire. For a time, it was the only relationship I'd openly admitted was something like a marriage. It started off as desire when I first looked upon her, and resolved to catch her attention-and ended in her learning what it meant to be human from me ironically, while I found a shoulder to lean on who'd genuinely never had any baggage and who saw nothing alarming about my nature.

When we realised my quest and her homesickness meant we had to break up for both our sakes-well, I try not to dwell on that these days. See, it was only through my magic (both literal and figurative) that she retained an anthropomorphic form and consciousness. We both knew that when we parted in 40K, she would return to being an inchoate force-and never remember me.

No, I'm not crying.

Go away.
>>
>>51474233
You know when you put it bluntly like that, there's not much of an argument.
>>
File: 1484514165411.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484514165411.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>51474026
>he doesn't want to be a creator
>he doesn't want to guide his creation to free will
>he doesn't want to see what creation will do with free will
>he doesn't want to experience that tension of not knowing if they'll accept or reject you and your teachings
>he will never feel the fierce joy of creating something that chooses to love him because he gave them the choice
>he will never feel the a strange alchemy of the pain of watching them walk away, and pride as his creation chooses their own path
Well, if you never take a chance you'll never lose anon. So if that's your tactic then you're headed in the right direction. As for me, I really want to see how things will pan out. You do you, anon. Just don't be surprised if I toss a little pity your way.
>>
>>51473511
......more often than I'm comfortable admitting, usually from myself and my own dumbass ideas.

>>51473879
my average adult height, discounting any horns/ears/anime hair is 5'1".
>>
>>51474288
Sounds like fun desu.
>>
>>51474212
I'm partial to SOMA's [Measuring the Marigolds] and Polity's [Four-Seasons Changer]. There are plenty of more potent options, but these have fun nuances which set them apart.
>>
>>51474130
>So go ahead.
Neat. Like I said, I intend to just be a Paladin instead, but it's nice to know the option exists.
>>
>>51474212
The perks in Part 2 of Light of Terra. People tend to focus on the big dick ship or the waifus with that jump. But for me, the draw is all those perks letting you create and maintain a society. I get a lot of use out of those.
>>
>>51474130
You know, I think that a giant pumpkin headed dragon would be about the most hilarious thing to be on Halloween. Can you imagine the collective pants shitting in the various universes?
>>
>>51474212
Honestly? I get a ton of use out of Lone Wolf. It's got an amazing teaching perk, and a fantastic combat perk. The jump doesn't really get discussed anymore, but those perks are a huge part of my build.
>>
What if I don't have companions?

What if I houserule that, instead, I make 1-3 builds with 600 CP and a free origin, or just pick OC companions from that section? What if I also houserule that they don't get normal companion stuff, such as respawning, following me between jumps, or fiat guarantee for perks and items, and instead just represent allies that I make over the course of the jump?
>>
>>51474460
What if no one cares?
>>
>>51473359

Excellent taste, anon.
>>
>>51474460
Do whatever you want buddy.
>>
File: ec5b932a972d84b15d90bc182d4a8be6.jpg (397KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
ec5b932a972d84b15d90bc182d4a8be6.jpg
397KB, 1000x700px
>>51474212
Item - The Best Shoes Ever from the Sports Jump.
+ Come on, what's not to love? They're insanely comfortable, indestructible, and will always function as the perfect shoe for whatever conditions/applications you need them for. Stuck in waist deep snow? Congrats, your tennis shoes are now toasty warm and strapped with those tennis-racket things for walking on top of snow. Oil-slicked floor covered in caltrops? Now they're non-skid with an iron plate through the sole to keep you from harm.

Perk - Blessing of the Falna from Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon Jump
+ This has massive applications for powering up Companions, even outside of the coolness it allows inside the Jump itself. I mean, sure, you have to spend time updating their stats, but it's a way that Companions can continue to grow in power even if you can't import them all. Just have them train inside your Warehouse or on your ship or island while you're running around saving/destroying the world. And the Advanced Abilities they can gain are all kinds of fun! Customized to their talents while sill providing a decent power boost.

I wonder if there's a way to add stats to the Falna through tinkering. That could have some... interesting results.

>>51474292
It's probably in Psychonaughts.

>>51474288
That sounds like a fun group to party with. /pun

>>51474359
It's a neat idea though. Kudos for coming up with it. A Paladin is a good choice too. There's no shortage of Vampires and Undead that need smiting in that setting.

>>51474395
I have to imagine you could scare the pants out of any of the traditional monsters. An undead dragon that can pull off their head and throw it in a massive explosion of dark magic while it roars bloody murder sound truly terrifying.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51474292
Master of Mind from DOTA? But for some reason I can't seem to find it on the drive at the moment

>>51474212
For perks, it's a four-way tie between Synchronicity Wave Travelling from DC Occult, Talecrafting from Changeling: The Lost, [MELODY] from /co/co/'s Bizarre Adventures, and that Sim City 3 perk that makes you never fail at cooking.

As for items, the moeification plate from Blame!.

>>51474460
Far as I know as long as you houserule you can do whatever you want as long as you don't bring it up in thread

>>51474393
Personally I thought the Black Death was a neat little bit of fluff to set up future 40K interactions too.
>>
>>51474421
I think the Universal Canon is one of the best items in the chain you can buy. That's why Lone Wolf is always early in my chain.
Combine it with something like Scholar's Touch (D&D spell) or Gale Force Reading Glasses (Fairy Tail) and just read up on the canon whenever you enter a new jump you don't know, or don't know enough.
Knowledge is power, and with this you get all the knowledge you need. Use it well.
>>
>>51474528
>moeification plate
W-worm anon?!
>>
>>51474212
Scar Dead from Medaka Box is easily one of the most powerful abilities, and will probably kill anything with history.
>>
>>51474530
Yeah, Universal Canon is pretty great too. I'm always strapped for points in that jump, which I always take as a good sign.

I also brought up the jump because Joe Dever died this past November. I read the shit out of those books as a kid. I'm glad we have a jump of it, and I'm glad it's at least pretty good. I think Joe would have got a kick out of the idea of Jumpchain.
>>
>>51474292

Not a perk, but the idol's stage from Disgaea does that.
>>
>>51474212
From the mad King DLC of neo heisei part 1 the alchemist station that lets you build stuff that uses greed as power supply and the multi king form belt
>>
>>51474530
Master of the Order though. It's beautiful.
>>
File: You are all bullies.gif (145KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
You are all bullies.gif
145KB, 500x375px
>>51474557
I see no connection whatsoever!
>>
File: tits1478405658020.gif (2MB, 306x227px) Image search: [Google]
tits1478405658020.gif
2MB, 306x227px
>>51474678
Don't you worry, Wormfu. I'll shelter you from the bullying.
>>
>>51474626
Don't get me wrong, it's good. But there's tons of teaching perks, even if it's a really strong one.
Universal Canon is pretty much unique afaik, at least in the scope it applies to (and that you get the media as soon as you enter a new jump, not after).

Just imagine the uses to someone who jumps something like Exalted but hasn't ever gotten into it pre-jumping.
That knowledge will likely save his life more than any perk he could take.
You can head off plot-twists, know who the REAL badguys are, where the MacGuffin is hidden, what weaknesses your enemies have, know the unpleasant surprises that would otherwise come out of left field and often get insight into the goals, motivations and thinking patterns of most of the settings major players as well.
That shit is invaluable if you're jumping something you haven't read/watched.

Not to mention it makes nice reading for any new companions you pick up in your travels.
>>
>>51474733
I like that you get two sets of every jump canon: one that shows what it would have been without the jumper, and one that details what happened over the course of your jump.
>>
File: Bunny Girl6.jpg (144KB, 850x1214px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl6.jpg
144KB, 850x1214px
>>51474288

Bodacious Babes
>>
File: 1483761146338.jpg (202KB, 850x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1483761146338.jpg
202KB, 850x1198px
>>51474796
Your argument is compelling, if not complete.
>>
>>51474698
>We don't have an Eiken troll-jump
Come on, shitposters, get your act together!
>>
Question regarding Madoka Magica and the perk 'Decretum.'

Is there any kind of unifying "thematic" on what makes Witches what they are? Like, are they based on a particular mythos? Or is Google saying the truth when I'm seeing horribly disjointed and nonsensical images?
>>
>>51474821
despair , shattered dreams that kind of thing
>>
>>51474764
>jumper reading the universal canon after his travels are over
>all that was changed is that he fucked everyone
>>
>>51474891
:^)

Lol what a le funny may-may dood.
>>
>>51474891
>Jumper writes about his chain after sparking
>And Then They Fucked: A Jumpers Memoir
>>
File: tumblr_oifuf3qtXJ1sug43ho1_1280.png (55KB, 560x314px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oifuf3qtXJ1sug43ho1_1280.png
55KB, 560x314px
>>51474983
>>
>>51474733
How dangerous is Lone Wolf for an early chain jumper?
>>
File: 1401347121894.gif (130KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1401347121894.gif
130KB, 500x281px
>>51474821
In the anime, witches usually appear in some kind of alternate animation style, superimposing themselves across the normal world.
In layman's terms, this would probably look extremely eldritch and unnatural, but not in a way that renders people insane or is necessarily painful to look at. It just looks WEIRD, like they're not supposed to exist in this world.
Like, Judge Doom shit from Roger Rabbit would probably be pretty tame in comparison.

Witches are also heavily symbolic. Like, go ahead and think up something symbolic to represent your jumper. Now think of something symbolic to represent THAT, and that's what the witch would be. Maybe.
Like, for instance, Sayaka's witch was part mermaid because of sirens calling out to men, because she made her wish to save a boy she liked?? Maybe? Her witch would then conduct an orchestra because he loved to play music, and she attacked by throwing wagon wheels at people because [???].
The correlation is not exact, or always apparent, and if it's immediately obvious what your witch is symbolic of you're probably doing it wrong.

They are, finally, always based around some feeling of despair, shattered dreams, sadness, loneliness, or self-hatred, because those feelings of despair are what lead to them becoming a witch.
Sometimes (as is the case with Charlotte), these can take the form of something cute or benign, but despair is always at the heart of any witch.

Examples of witches:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH8jeZ5U_q8
>>
>>51475037
Not every. There's some potent mid-tier fantasy magic, but he jump itself gives more tan enough to survive.
>>
>So what's the deal with Lone Wolf.sein
Seriously, if this jump is as good as people are saying why am I now just hearing about it?
>>
>>51475092
Because the thread only talks about jumps for about 5 settings. Are you new?
>>
>>51475092
At this point, I think it's because we have over 700 jumps nearing 800 and under 100 posters.
>>
>>51475037
Not that dangerous. I wouldn't pick it as my first jump, but somewhere in the single digits is fine.
You could conceivably survive on a decent body mod + in-jump perks, it's not too risky.
Add in any kind of regeneration and you shouldn't have any trouble.
>>
>>51475112
>Because the thread only talks about jumps for about 5 settings.
That sounds like a meme.

>Are you new?
Yes.

>>51475118
Okay, that makes sense then.
>>
File: bestmom.jpg (195KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
bestmom.jpg
195KB, 2000x1250px
It's been mathematically proven that Worm_Anon is best waifu, so we don't need to go over that again.

But the question remains: which jumpmaker is team mom?
>>
>>51475181
No seriously. Exalted, Worm, Type-Moon, and Naruto are some of the most-discussed jumps.

The fifth one's usually a toss-up of anywhere among DC, Marvel, or Pokemon.
>>
File: konataanswers.png (115KB, 275x320px) Image search: [Google]
konataanswers.png
115KB, 275x320px
>>51475210
I nominate Val.
>>
>>51475210
Depends on whether you mean jumper personalities or the jumpmaker themselves. If it's jumpers, Red seems like a good fit. If it's jumpmakers I'd say Val.
>>
File: The NEED.gif (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The NEED.gif
75KB, 1024x768px
Does anyone else ever drag companions into certain settings just to spite them?

Speaking from personal experience, Panty Anarchy's sexual frustration in Cho Aniki was the only thing that retained my sanity for those ten long years
>>
>>51475092
Mainly this >>51475112

I mean we have gotten like 4 new jumps in the last two weeks and other than the initial shitposting that may as well be tradition they may as well have been invisible. JC only talks about jumps for a few settings.
>>
>>51475251
I nominate someone else.
>>
File: not a troll.jpg (31KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
not a troll.jpg
31KB, 604x453px
>>51475210
>which jumpmaker is team mom?
Mommy.
>>
>>51475210
Probably Digger, desu.
>>
>>51475251
She is a good fit for the crazy mom but she is not a good role model.

How many jump makers are actually still around anyway? Who do we still have with the thread lately?
>>
File: Don't Waifu Worms.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Waifu Worms.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>51475210
That's a lie and you know it.

I'll second >>51475251 and >>51475261.

>>51475315
I'm still here even if my productivity is absolute trash. Honestly probably to my detriment with everything on my plate IRL, but I'm attached I guess.
>>
File: tits1480756537057.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tits1480756537057.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>51475330
It's okay, Wormfu, I'll protect you. Just... could you speak up, you sound really muffled.
>>
>>51475210
>another shitty popularity contest

Do we really need one of these every thread?
>>
Has there ever been an attempt/interest in/discussion about a spellforce jump?
>>
>>51475315
Like a fat dude at a closed buffet, I'm still lingering around, for some reason.
>>
>>51475315
As in propel who have made several jumps and are making one now?

Only ones off the top of my head lately are Mardukth, Val, and BLADE. I think Red and Cracker Jack are making jumps, but they're apparently swamped with school. Probably more, but they mostly hang out in the IRC or post as anons.
>>
>>51475357
Would you prefer a good popularity contest to break the monotony?
>>
>>51475367
Don't force it.
>>
>>51475374
As always, Strings, your eloquence brings a smile to my face.
>>
File: 1475694626256.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475694626256.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
>>51475315
I'm still around. There's probably not going to be much more out of me in jumpmaking mode once I finish my last two claims, though. I'm out of IPs I wanna work on and most of what I want to see on /jc/ is already there, with the exception to the rest of Heisei Kamen Rider. Most I'll prolly do is finally go back to my old stuff and fix the many, many typos in my jumps.
>>
>>51475357
Popularity? Psshh.
I nominated Val for her jumper, because I found the idea of other jumpers getting cheerfully murdered while showering her with adoration to be hilarious.

... was... was that not the intent of the question?
I may have misinterpreted the question.
>>
>>51475315
I'm always here, lurking in the shadows...
>>
>>51475452
No, Konata, as always you got right to the heart of the matter. Good job.
>>
>>51475210
That's a tough one. I'd have to nominate Wom_Anon. Mostly because I know they don't like the Threat Waifu title and they would fit the role nicely. Also because Oedipus is a thing that would be very valid with them in the role.

Digger would be an excellent team Dad, if only because his pet project makes him highly qualified for that "Birds and the Bees" talk all Dads have to give at least once.

HeavensAnon is that wild uncle who shows you all the coolest tricks you can do with your magic and occasionally blows up your girlfriend at parties. But then he helps you meet two new girls the next day.

Konata would be the aunt that gives the best birthday presents that make your parents cringe in horror. She's also help you build the best science projects.

>>51475315
>>51475388
Ouch, my pride. I'm currently working on Addams Family, if slowly because my wife lacks a lot of free time at the moment. I've also got Wild Arms 3 and 4 planned, as well as Star vs The Forces of Evil. The last is going to be a while because there's still half of season 2 to go and season 3 to get into. I don't want to make the Jump, only to have to toss out half of it or do a major update because of escalation/twists, but I do want to do it.
>>
>>51475473
So wait...with that gif you're telling me to rip back that donor heart I gave to Konata? Because that is what this gif tells me.

...I might not want it back considering where it's been though.
>>
>>51475452
Really? I said Val since she's always helping out me and other jumpmakers with personal shit and calming down a lot of the bad shit that people stress over. I think she'd make a pretty great Team Mom for reals instead of just a cannibal joke.
>>
>>51475457
Shut up and go back to your cage.
>>
>>51475494
oh SVFoE sounds really fun as a concept.
>>
>>51475494
>I'm currently working on Addams Family
I think I love you. Will it have a spoopy mansion of our very own?
>>
>>51475494
>Addams Family jump
>Wild Arms 3 and 4 jumps
>Star vs the Forces of Evil jump
You're a true gift, Yoro.
>>
>>51475539
FOOOOOLISH ANON, YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTAIN THE GREAT DESU ANON IN A MEASLY CAGE?!
>>
>>51475582
Where do these delusions of grandeur come from, Divel?
>>
File: magnificent cage.jpg (52KB, 763x352px) Image search: [Google]
magnificent cage.jpg
52KB, 763x352px
>>51475582
Who you calling measly, Divel!
>>
File: Slime21.jpg (104KB, 850x743px) Image search: [Google]
Slime21.jpg
104KB, 850x743px
>>51475445

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51475557
It's going to have 7 Origins and each of the Addams' Origins will get a free room of the house to add onto their Warehouse, with an option to buy the others or a complete mansion to plop down into the world.

>>51475543
I've been excited to make it since I found the show and started watching. Waiting for new episodes is pure torture since they decided to stop in the middle of season 2 for a four month break.

>>51475564
Awww. Thank you. I try. I just hope I can find my copies of Wild Arms 3 and 4. It's been years since I played those games, but they simply cannot be left unmade.
I might do 1 and 2 as well, but finding ROMs of them is proving frustrating. I've already had to clean two viruses off my computer in my search for good ROMs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezkMLIdE-Kg
>>
>>51475616
Don't you know? Pride is the Divel's sin.

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE, GANDALF-I MEAN, DIVEL ANON!

>>51475633
I'm calling YOU measly, Nicholas the Cage, He who Stole the Declaration of Independence!
>>
File: f77.jpg (28KB, 467x413px) Image search: [Google]
f77.jpg
28KB, 467x413px
>>51475494
>>51475304
>>51475315
>>
>>51475745
I believe you mean that Pirde is the Divel's sin. Just like fier is his only friend.
>>
>>51475769
Alright, that's actually pretty funny. Kudos, anon.
>>
>>51475745
Oh, ok...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6RWiVRwoE8
>>
>>51475494
I'm almost scared to ask, but in this strange family tree, what am I?
>>
>>51475881
The daughter whose friends are bad influences.
>>
>>51475881
You're wacky cousin Blade, who every so often shows up to take the kids on hiking trips.
>>
>>51475881
Cousin BLADE, who always demands you write his name in full caps and hangs out with some odd ones who occasionally get him into trouble. Still, given a job that many deem impossible he does his best to make everybody happy.
>>
>>51475315
Im here! But I keep low key and nobody ever talks about me.
>>
>>51476043
>gif
Fucking Christ, now I have to make one of these.

Jumpers!

Have you ever modified animals to have superpowers?
Do you release them back into the wild to see what happens, and how everyone else will react?
>>
>>51476043
Is that a lase powered chameleon?
>>
>>51476095
Quite often, yes. It's one of the advantages of the virus customization section in Resident Evil, I can give superpowers to an entire ecosystem at once now. I'm currently trying to tweak it to reliably produce kaiju-scale monsters, that part is hard. Resident Evil only ignores the square-cube law so much, so viruses from it require finagling to get true gigantism to work.
>>
>>51476086
How does the Armsfusion Crafter determine an item's form? Is it, like, an amalgamation of the two? Does it take one form and discard the other? Can you choose?

Also, does the Supernova Fortress retain modifications between jumps?
>>
Can DCAU Kryptonians power up by sundipping? Or just being exposed to extra solar radiation if they can't survive that?
>>
>>51473164
Sayaka. Because I only have one companion.
>>51473511
Whenever there's an enemy stronger than me, or when I get too depressed.
>>51474212
Probably Point and Click Protagonist from Grim Fandango.
>>
Would it be possible, using EVO or something, for a Kryptonian to derive power from more than just yellow stars?
>>
>>51476159
It usually takes the form of one of the items you put into it when combining the items. Supernova fortress will carry modifications you make to it.
>>
>>51476207
I don't see why not. I vaguely recall that in the Silver Age, Superman could actually get a power boost from blue stars, the energy emitted being even more than he could get from yellow ones. Not that he ever really needed the power boost.
>>
>>51476221
Is it random which shape it takes? Is there a way to determine which one it'll be?

Would it be cheaper for the fortress to repair/upgrade itself if you provided it with the relevant materials or parts?
>>
>>51476260
Are you the jumpmaker? If so, does Fine Control work on magic/spells/other mystical techniques?
>>
>>51476095
>>51476117
Laser Chameleons, because why settle for firing lasers in one directions at a time!?

To answer your question, no, I don't get into the biological sciences much. I prefer robotics and electronics, or magic. I have a feeling Rip Van Winkle is going to get into genetics at some point though. She seems the type.

>>51476202
>Point and Click Protagonist
That is a really fun perk. I hadn't even looked at it before.
>>
>>51476262
You can have the item look like either item you put into fanwank that part.

The fortress upgrades are cheaper if you provide it with materials. Otherwise it has to make its own via metaphysical weirdness where it buys the items (from where I have no idea) it also helps to hire some good builders. Not goblins. Goblins are terribly clumsy.
>>
>>51476304
No. I'm just saying that Kryptonian solar energy absorption is biological in nature, so it makes sense that a power based on modifying biology could modify it to work on non-yellow suns.
>>
>>51475651
The chain needs more slime people, and slime waifus.
>>
>>51476313
Is she actually able to stand up or is she permanently stuck grinding pussy on that uncomfy looking slab of metal?
>>
>>51476326
Alright, thanks mate. Alterworld seems pretty interesting desu.
>>
>>51476339

The chain has no slime people at all
>>
>>51476404
Overlord, Lovecraft, probably a few others.
>>
File: a46cbfcb3ab75ca32af7dfbf16bd2762.jpg (106KB, 1000x996px) Image search: [Google]
a46cbfcb3ab75ca32af7dfbf16bd2762.jpg
106KB, 1000x996px
>>51476346
She can stand up. Those chains are rapid deployed with small explosive charges and can be detached if she needs to dodge. The seat is simply there for greater support during Siege Mode firing, allowing for greater accuracy over range than if she was standing. Admittedly, she's posing a little bit for the photo shoot. During practical use, one would not spread their legs so wide with the ground support in place.

In an emergency she could just simply pull her arms out of the guns. They're locked into her cybernetics but can be detached in a hurry if required.

A lot of these are theoretical designs that never get past the initial prototype stage. But they're fun to think about.

>>51476404
Slime Rancher allows you to simply make your own slime girls.
>>
>>51476404
You can be Slime King in Adventure Time.
>>
>>51476414
>>51476517

Forgot about those

>>51476489
>Slime Rancher allows you to simply make your own slime girls.

Aren't they just regular slimes?
>>
>>51476554
The Scientist Capstone lets you create Slime Human Hybrids that you can choose if their appearance doesn't change, or if they become slime girls.
>>
>>51476554
>Aren't they just regular slimes?
Slime Fusions!
>>
But why? Jello waifu a shit.
>>
File: 3041d1e67210e55ce255660fac94136a.jpg (121KB, 1280x827px) Image search: [Google]
3041d1e67210e55ce255660fac94136a.jpg
121KB, 1280x827px
>>51476554
Slime F- >>51476587 >>51476592
Yeah, what they said. The Slimy Geneticist perk would also lend a hand.

>>51476613
Them's fighting words. Cherry flavored waifu is the best!
>>
>>51476623
Is your wife not offered by your harem fantasies and fucking slimes and stuff in your chain?
>>
>>51476674
offended*
>>
>>51476674
>he shows his chain to anyone
Why??
>>
File: zatanna_by_loputon-dag7l3g.jpg (173KB, 693x900px) Image search: [Google]
zatanna_by_loputon-dag7l3g.jpg
173KB, 693x900px
Renegade Jump # 2 DC Occult
Source: Natural –Modern Day Merlin

Perks
*Magic Sensitivity (0)
*Sleight of hand (0)
*Twisted Sister (100)
*Escape Artist (100, Discount)
*Baby Magic (200, Discount)
*The moving finger writes (300, Discount)
*Greatest Magician of the Age (0)
*Thirteen (600)

Equipment
*Starheart Shard (600)

Drawbacks:
*Bad Dreams (+100)
*Tophat Troubles (+100)
*Really Needs a tan (+100)
*Adoring Fan (+600)

Scenario:
*Hell in a hand basket
Rewards:
*Library of Eternity (300)
*Cryokenisis

Journal Entry # 1492

Wow.. I actually found myself in Hell. It was dark and kind of scary, though only parts of it were fiery. I was glad that I had Reginald there with me though I tried to act brave. We managed to solve a puzzle and kill 3 demon lords. I felt sort of bad about killing them but… I guess they are demons, and evil so they deserved it.

Anyways after I got out of there I managed to find myself caught up in a Battle between the Justice League and Morgan le Fay. The actual person from King Arthur.

I actually got to fight beside Batman and Superman. I mean it was like living a movie… but better! Something about them just made me feel safe like everything was going to be ok. I wonder if I’ll ever be like that to anyone.

Anyways I provided some much needed magical firepower against le Fay. I really thought she would have been stronger than that though. I mean I was punching through her spells like nothing and she was barely affecting me.

She ran off calling me a monster and saying my own power would bring me ruin. Phhh… Whatever that means. I think someone’s just a poor loser.

Unfortunately I keep having nightmares. I feel like they are important somehow… maybe prophetic or something but I can’t make sense of it no matter how much I go through my magical library.
>>
>>51476738
Isn't the Renegade jumper supposed to be an asshole?
>>
Are there any perks that would boost my creativity?
>>
>>51476775
Probably some in the Musician jump, and possibly the Youtube on.
>>
File: 185769-no-game-no-life-how-soft.gif (366KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
185769-no-game-no-life-how-soft.gif
366KB, 500x281px
So, I just started watching No Game No Life. Is there any reason to fear '[ ]' drawback?

Seems like anyone with some basic illusion magic or clairvoyance would stomp the world, kids included. Specially at the start, when they're betting their lives for anything.
>>
>>51473111
It's a musical play, of course! And it's a comedy one.

*pulls out list of companions*

Me: I am portrayed exactly like Aang was, excessively cheerful and happy but then horribly angsty and fearful depending on the situation. I also solve all my problems by singing at them.
Domon Kasshu: Screams all the time, he's always yelling and punching things.
Katsumi Kasshu: Like her dad except she's screaming about justice.
Vash the Stampede: Is somehow portrayed as a giant cheerful dopey klutz who is comic relief
Colress: SCIENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE also backstabbing! But in the play he just does it because he likes to backstab people. My Colress wants to see my limits when I go again him.
Lewyn: Pretentious and condescending.
Aella: Also comic relief, is cheerful and happy and all smiles uwu until she inevitable flips the fuck out on people.
Whimsy: Like Aella but no rage.
Howie: Pretends to be cool but is easily startled.
Queen Stellarina: Is the breakout fan-favorite, and is portrayed as completely perfect.
SOFE: Condescending nerd who somehow gets BTFO'd easily in the play.
Makoto: Comic relief! SOFE's gf who is always whining for SOFE's attention,
George de Sand: Always perfect, but also kind of condescending. Is also very arrogant.
Jeanne: Is a sweet girl who cries easily.
Grail-Kun: Exactly the same, except he's nicer in the play. Shows up with cool special effects and is a puppet.
Jerry: Is portrayed as a man in a suit, and is also comic relief. A running gag is that he's a jerk and everyone yells at him to stop.
>>
>>51476775
Generic Videogame Developer has a bunch.
>>
>>51476764
Well I am trying to go for the tragic villain sort of thing. Someone who falls from grace as it were. This is the nice phase. Usually when people do a Renegade jumper they aren't writing it like this. I figured it would make it more interesting. Also I am not funny enough to do a comedic sociopath. At least for 40+1 jumps and I think that's probably the only way you make that interesting.
>>
>>51475897
>>51475920
>>51476043
Interesting.
>>
>>51476832
What does "SOFE" stand for?
>>
>>51475315
I'm in the thread and working on the Fire Emblem Tellius jump
>>
>>51476095
>Have you ever modified animals to have superpowers?
I modify humans all the time, yes.
>>
>>51476923
She-Of-Fair-Eyes from the Exalted Mortal Hero Gauntlet
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51476095
So Fallen London has these super-perceptive demon goats right? And if you breed two of them together, you get an even stronger goat? And if you breed SEVEN of them together (and burn an eldritch secret), you get this cthulhugoat messiah thing? And Young Justice's Asgard has these goats that can tow interstellar chariots?

I used the Bazaar's lacre, some Masu DNA, some Pillar Man DNA, some Bydo "DNA" and the eldritch mathematics of the Red Science to design a time-spacefaring race of goat-ships.

They look like regular goats, most of the time-and really fabulous goat-headed muscle satyrs when threatened. In both forms, they have an organic jetpack-and are bigger on the inside. They naturally form a sort of telepathic hivemind, and communicate with psychic GRAAAAAAGHs.

...I'm not going to lie, Minos was REALLY annoying me at the time. But in hindsight, having him watch the only angelroids he gave a damn about being eaten alive by goat-TARDISes was a bit of an overeaction.
>>
>>51476813
>No Game No Life
Is that that weird incest anime?
>>
>>51476963
>Young Justice's Asgard
What?
>>
>>51476674
Not really sure about the relevancy of the question, but okay, sure. I'll spoil it because I'm sure this is a little outside the realm of the thread/

She doesn't have much interest in my /jc/ writing. I've shown her some of it, not the naughty stuff, but she's not excited about the same IPs I am most of the time so it doesn't interest her the same way it interests me. She likes the non-/jc/ short stories I produce on the odd occasion and doesn't mind my hobby in general.

She knows I write some dirty stuff, just like she knows I look at porn and furry stuff. Neither are things I force upon our daily life, so it has very little impact. I guess the short version is, no, she doesn't mind, but mostly because she knows it's all fantasy and I'm not going to actually run around and gather a harem in real life. At least, not without sharing.

>>51476720
I actually always post my chain here. I just build slowly because I'm making an effort to write at least several pages for each Jump. Mononokehime is just running a lot longer than I expected.

>>51476738
Oooo.. Foreshadowing. Nifty!
>>
>>51476963
>Young Justice's Asgard
DC doesn't have an Asgard. Due to Marvel and Thor, they avod norse mythology completely.
>>
>>51476997
Do you have a pastebin or something? the search function is spotty at best for these knid of things
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51476979
It's no ordinary weird incest anime. It's that it-is-not-technically-incest-but-we-are-going-to-make-them-be-codependent-and-share-the-same-fetishes anime.

Also the characters are such NEETs neither seems to have really thought about incest.

>>51476813
>illusion magic or clairvoyance

In theory, yeah.

Though apparently they have Joseph Joestar-level plotting skills, which are effectively written as absolutely ridiculous feats of plot armor that make every stupid thing they do somehow work out in the end no matter how contrived.

Also the top god of the setting's rooting for them, for what that's worth.

But in theory a good illusionist/clairvoyant /should/ be able to outskill them. Actually, a good illusionist DOES come pretty much the closest to beating them out of any character ever other than the beatchild loli in the anime at least.

>>51476994
>>51477013

WOW that's a brainfart. I meant Earth's Mightiest Heroes' Asgard.

It seems I somehow confused the jumpmaker with the series.
>>
Is there a reason why I can't just go to S:tAS, copy Amazo and become an effective reality warper?
>>
>>51477056
Hey, man, at least you didn't confuse the author for Cracker_Jack.
>>
>>51477079
Because your science isn't good enough.
>>
>>51476813
There's illusion magic in canon, and it's not like the users of it completely dominate the world or anything.
Outsmarting your opponent is a better bet.
The siblings themselves go up against the other races and immortal angelic super-intelligent killing-machines and come out on top regularly.
They've played what amounts to laser tag against an animal girl that can move faster than the speed of sound and soundly beat her.

>>51476979
I mean, they're close, but I don't think they're doin' it.
The brother seems into Steph anyway.
>>
File: I lied.jpg (1MB, 992x2936px) Image search: [Google]
I lied.jpg
1MB, 992x2936px
Have you ever used manipulation to force others to serve you? Whether it's using threats to stop giving their loved ones medical treatment, holding secrets they want kept over their heads, or simply threats of violence, as long as you didn't directly force them through physical, magical, or psychic might it counts. Brainwashing does not, though.
>>
File: 007.gif (4MB, 480x273px) Image search: [Google]
007.gif
4MB, 480x273px
>>51477056
>plot armor that make every stupid thing they do somehow work out in the end no matter how contrived.

I have my fair share of plot armor, as well as those two perks that nullify the plot armor of others.

I could also use geomancy an trap them in a never ending labyrinth and force them to bet with hundreds of demons to get out, which wouldn't go against the rules of the world, but that feels let's fun than directly hijacking the main plot the second I enter the setting.

>>51476979
>>51477056
>Also the characters are such NEETs neither seems to have really thought about incest.
They talk about it in the second episode. Literally.

>>51477013
Vertigo has one. One of the best Odin and Thor's representations as well.
>>
File: obligitoryreply.gif (487KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
obligitoryreply.gif
487KB, 500x214px
>>51477079
>become an effective reality warper
>>
>>51477053
I use Google Docs for just about everything anymore and I give each Jump their own Document. I guess I could do a mini flood, but I doubt the others in the thread would like that.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/Restarted%20Chain/username/Yorokonde/

That link pulls up everything from my most recent chain, titled Restarted Chain. Everything else can be found on 4plebs and I always post under my name, so that should help narrow things down.

That's the best I can do without linking everything individually.
>>
>>51477140
>Vertigo has one. One of the best Odin and Thor's representations as well.
True. They were great in Sandman. However, Vertigo isn't mainstream DC. So you're right, there is norse mythology in the DC publishing house, it's not acknowledged out of Vertigo.

Good catch. Thanks anon.
>>
>>51477094
>implying there's something a jumper can't do
>implying that Amazo didn't start as a somewhat decent Android designed by a not-too-impressive scientist

I mean, you're responding to obvious bait, but it's not like it'd be hard for a jumper to acquire Amazo-tech.
>>
>>51477160

not to worry, I understand not wanting the hassle.
>>
>>51476404
ss13's librarian can make monster girls through sheer degeneracy
>>
>>51476979
Shiro wants to fuck her brother, her brother however is against fucking an under aged girl. Otherwise they would be fucking.
>>
>>51477095
>There's illusion magic in canon, and it's not like the users of it completely dominate the world or anything.
>Outsmarting your opponent is a better bet.
>The siblings themselves go up against the other races and immortal angelic super-intelligent killing-machines and come out on top regularly.
>They've played what amounts to laser tag against an animal girl that can move faster than the speed of sound and soundly beat her.

I guess they would need know that magic actually exists for them to know that I'm cheating or trying to.

Getting them to bet with me early on seems like the best choice. Simply magically changing my cards for a winning hand should be enough if I act early enough.

Something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi3iA0a64jQ

>>51477171
>True. They were great in Sandman. However, Vertigo isn't mainstream DC. So you're right, there is norse mythology in the DC publishing house, it's not acknowledged out of Vertigo.
Well, they acknowledge it whenever they feel like it. Dream and Lucifer can do the eventual cameo. Or Death.

>>51477079
Probably Amazo isn't formed at that point.
>>
>>51477269
So if you take the drawback where they show up, just offer to age up Shiro and everything is cool?
>>
>>51477287
>just offer to age up Shiro and everything is cool?
Lol, that's not how that works, anon.
>>
>>51477287
can you age her up psychologically too?
>>
>>51477287
I don't know if that would be enough, I mean I'm pretty sure he's into lolis, it's an age issue not a body type. Also the drawback requires that you stop them from taking on Tet, it's not like it's some simple thing where you have to get them to not hate you.
>>
Are there any jumps that let you summon bottles or jugs of booze?
>>
>>51477375
You can do anything with the First Magic.
>>
>>51477375
Fate, take the First, Second, or Fifth Magic.
>>
>>51473803
It's why most of the Rebirth line has been "What if comics were the DCAU"
And it's great.
>>
>>51477375
journey to the west has infinite booze
>>
>>51477411
Seriously? When did Rebirth start?
>>
>>51477345
If you buy a Race Piece in the item section, you're pretty much guaranteed to win if you're not an idiot. They need the piece to challenge Tet, and stealing it would violate the pledges, so if you just sit on it then they're SOL.
>>
>>51477447
Yes but the Race Piece is kind of shit, and costs 700cp, to trump a 300 point drawback.
>>
In yuigoh, is there a rule that prevents me from buying multiple decks? I just feel like going through and trolling absolutely everyone by never using the same deck twice.

Also, are cards gotten from a RL type jump valid?
>>
>>51477447
>>51477504
It is still pretty nice to have if you want to make people into your race after the jump.
>>
>>51477505
>is there a rule that prevents me from buying multiple decks?
The jump says "choose A starting deck," so I think you can only buy one. Nothing says you can't buy more cards in-setting, with money, though.

>Also, are cards gotten from a RL type jump valid?
I dunno. I'd guess that cards in the yugioh jump would be of higher quality than ones from other settings, given how huge a deal duel monsters is, meaning cards from other jumps would seem like bootlegs in comparison.

Not the maker though, so all of this is just my thoughts.
>>
What is the weirdest misuse of powers you have ever done jumper?
>>
>>51477564
It's worth doing if you were going to buy the race piece anyway, to help recoup the cost, but you shouldn't do it if you weren't already planning on buying the piece.
>>
Bayonetta jump when?
>>
>>51477586
I dated an inanimate suit of armor once.

>>51477610
When you quit complaining about Red.
>>
>>51477610
When you make it.
>>
File: 1474975137186.gif (1MB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474975137186.gif
1MB, 540x250px
>>51477586
You mean aside from what I normally do?

Alright, so, Vita yelled at me for this one, but I decided I wanted to make a type of WMD that was easy to maintain and reusable.

So, using First Magic, Create Life (Anima) and various other spells, I created Fluffykins The Exploding Bear.

It is an amazingly friendly bear that will immediately run up to someone and explode. If it is someone I don't actually want hurt, it will just cover them in soot. If not, the explosion has about the same force as the Death Star on the 'low' setting.

He comes back to life an hour later and just kinda loiters on my nearest property until deployed again. He sometimes juggles.
>>
>>51477586
>Implying that any use of my powers can be considered a misuse.

But I guess mind controlling an entire nation to like a show that I watched so they keep doing it.

I could have ended war, poverty, suffering... But I choose to watch the wacky adventures of the interdimensional spider. I guess I empathized too much with her.
>>
>>51477586
I once used my shapeshifting powers to reinact japanese cartoons on a city wide scale. It got boring after the tenth time. Plus after a while they stop struggling and the tentacles get sore.
>>
>>51477610
When you move out of the basement, douche.
>>
>>51477586
I just add to my bar. Its a weird place that I have pretty much gotten to the point of being able to do whatever the fuck I want in there. I like to grant wishes to random bargoers I find deserving.
>>
File: Kitsune5.png (130KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kitsune5.png
130KB, 960x800px
>>51477635

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51475315

I'm working on Kubera: One Last God right now, so... I guess I'm still around? I mostly remove my name when I post though, unless someone's asking about one of my jumps.
>>
>>51477079
Because being around chaos magic fucks him up hard, and there are enough jumps with chaos magic that you'd be giving yourself a major weakness by copying him?
>>
>>51477586
It wasn't just my powers but I managed to convince deadpool that he should get an adamantium skeleton. Once that was sorted we would occasionally dress up like thugs (on top of our costumes) and mug Wolverine.
>>
In the new Superman jump are the powers discounted for the Secret Identity or is it just extra CP?
>>
>>51477375
Get matter manipulation and you can conjure booze out of thin air. It's just CHON, mostly, so even without atomic transmutation you could still make really harsh alcohol out of literal air. Lots of jumps offer matter manipulation, but the classic is Full Metal Alchemist due to that being its big thing.
>>
>>51477586
I generally try not to misuse my powers, so nothing like >>51477643.
I just do stuff like use my demon spawning powers from Hero BBS to create maids because i'm too lazy to clean up after myself, use clone powers to avoid having to go to work in jumps that have it, shapeshifting for bedroom fun (but i'd guess that most jumpers do that) or similar stuff.
I'm not a paladin, i just don't like hurting people. And i'm lazy. The only thing i get really invested in is researching more magic, everything else is sleeping until noon, playing around with my companions, eating good food or helpfully trolling the main characters of a jump if i like them.

Yes, i use ultimate cosmic power mainly to avoid doing anything worthwhile. Don't judge me!
>>
>>51477721
To be fair, being around chaos magic fucks a lot of things up hard, and there are plenty of magic resistance perks in the chain. Hell, S:tAS itself has a perk that makes weakening/stealing/etc'ing your powers impossible.
>>
File: 1483669528992.jpg (309KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483669528992.jpg
309KB, 1280x1920px
>>51477712
All day, e're day.
>>
>>51477610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE9kgmAZF6M
>>
>>51477586
Made sentient combat Jell-o once. It was blueberry flavored and came in a fun little tin can.
Just rip open the can with the handy pull tab and chuck at someone you really don't like.
Upon impact with a biological target, it would rapidly grow in size and spread across the person's entire body, invading every orifice it finds. Eventual cause of death, suffocation.

The strawberry and cherry flavors are a lot more fun at parties.
... I make a lot of food-based monstrosities. Cooking and a focus in soul magic is an odd combination of talents.

>>51477635
I love it. It's just the right amount of horrifying death creation and fun cuddles.
>>
>>51477716
Oh, cool, I just got into that series. I look forward to it, then, what I've read so far is really neat.
>>
>>51477716
Whoa, man, you post here? Didn't know that.
>>
>>51477721
>Chaos magic fucks him

What? That's not what happened. Gundy what's sucking his unlimited energy, so he decided that he was not helping, but making things worse and he teleported out.
>>
>>51477778

Transcendental Skills are being a jerk, so it might take a while, unfortunately.

>>51477791
No. You're imagining things. This whole conversation is in your head. I, in fact, never existed in the first place. WoooOooO.
>>
>>51477079
Pretty sure Amazo can't copy magic, desu. So at best you'll be a more compact version of Scion. And not many settings outside of comics have non-mystical stuff on that scale, anyway.
>>
>>51477806
Huh, you're right. I found a clip and that's what was going on. I could have sworn I remembered Dr. Fate saying that it was because of Grundy's chaos magic that it happened, but he actually brings up the chaos magic in relation to something else. I guess the conversations got mixed together in my memory. Well, never mind then, go Amazo.
>>
>>51477716
Hey, since you're here, mind if I ask you a question?

Can you use the companion creation in Anima multiple times?
>>
File: 1485109412370.gif (967KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1485109412370.gif
967KB, 245x245px
>>51477828
>>
This might seem out of left field, but do any of you know a good way to quantify electric powers in terms that aren't just volts+amperage/wattage?
>>
>>51477860
Yup. Should I have made that explicit?
>>
>>51477928
Description of the level of control? Like actual applications.
>>
File: sadimir putin.jpg (20KB, 595x427px) Image search: [Google]
sadimir putin.jpg
20KB, 595x427px
>>51477855
The poor guy says that he is going to find a solution and wait until is safe but no one comes back for him.

>>51477847
>Can't copy magic
He copied the green lantern ring.
>>
>>51477928
It depends what, exactly, you're quantifying. Joules is another potential measure, depending on what you need it for.
>>
>>51477928
Well, there's always just descriptions. "Enough electricity to power an aircraft carrier for a month", "a lightning bolt capable of destroying a house", stuff like that.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51477586
I swindled the Mask of Winters out of his ability to read.

I also swapped the documents for his military campaigns with an anthology of essays on tea. He hasn't noticed yet, even as he desperately bluffs his way through general Deathlord business.

His covert operatives are very, very confused because they've suddenly been assigned to picking flowers in the wilderness.
>>
>>51477586
I made every woman in the world gay for a day while cranking their natural promiscuity up to 20 on a 1 to 10 scale. This was all to get back at marge from accounting who was stealing my staples in 9 to 5.
>>
>>51477953
>He copied the green lantern ring.
Which supposedly isn't magic. The Guardians of the Universe get very testy if you call the Green Light of Willpower "magic". They insist it's something different.
>>
>>51477935
Probably it was just me overthinking it. Thanks.
>>
>>51477953
>green lantern ring.
The GL ring is just really advanced technology, desu. It's a thing that the Guardians stored away all the magic into the Starheart (a.k.a. the first GL ring). AFAIK, that's not the one he copied.
>>
which jump has the best ghost/spirit option? including the Third Magic's high end use out of Fate
>>
>>51477999
Justice League Dark. It's even free if you take the Drawback.
>>
>>51477972
Didn't the DCAU have Oa and the whole bunch of cosmic emotional entities?

Also, he has the ability to copy Hawk girl's maze, which can disrupt magic.
>>
>>51477999
German Hollow Quest? Maybe Gemcraft?
>>
>>51477999
Shaman King has a lot of great Spirit options.
I mean, I made Santa and learned Clockwork Necromancy there.
Being able to control machines by funneling my will through Santa is one of the best powers I've ever invested in.
>>
>>51478016
>which can disrupt magic.
Yeah, but that's supposedly a result of the physical properties of Nth Metal, which is apparently a rare iron isotope.
>>
>>51478009
>>51478016
>>51478040
cool, ty for the ideas
>>
>>51478016
That's just the metal that the mace is made out of, it's not due to any magic or the like.
>>
>>51477586
The Nyan Cat.
Class: Weapon Of Mass Distraction.
It looks like a dog-sized plushie version of the Nyan Cat, made as indestructible as possible via Jumper bullshit and equipped with several integrated mecanisms which include rapid non-LoS teleportation, a high-fidelity speaker system and several other gadgets.
Its sole purpose? Annoy the everliving fuck out of its target by gaslighting and excessive playing of the eponymous song.

Walking down the street? NYAN CAT. Going to the toilet? NYAN CAT. Trying to sleep? NYAN CAT. On an isolated islant in the middle of nowhere? NYAN CAT.

And the best part? It's on a random trigger, meaning it could do its thing for months then lie in wait for YEARS before reactivating itself.
>>
>>51478016
Nope. It has Oa in it, but the emotional entities never appear, not even Parallax.

Also, Hawkgirl's mace isn't itself magic, Nth Metal just is naturally magic-disruptive. It disrupts all forces, actually, that's how it can be used to fly. It negates gravity. If I remember right, in the comics it can be used to negate other forces if you use it right. There's a Thanagarian supervillain who fakes being a wizard by manipulating Nth Metal properly.
>>
If you take a sample from someone currently transformed by the Omnitrix, would you receive a sample of what they're transformed into? Also, what would happen if you use Prototype's Consume on someone affected by the Omnitrix?
>>
>>51478043
Well, DCAU calls it iron. But based on what else they call it, it can't possibly be iron. They say that it's a trans-uranic allotrope with an atomic number of 676. That's not iron. If you had a different atomic number than iron, it wouldn't be iron. Elements are defined by their atomic number. Also, allotropes are defined by their molecular structure, not atomic structure. Like, graphite is an allotrope of carbon, because it's one of the ways you can arrange the microstructure of pure carbon. The writers probably meant a trans-uranic ISOTOPE with an atomic MASS of 676. Isotopes are the same element as their parent but have more neutrons. Though having an atomic mass twelve and a half times higher than the stable version of iron should make Nth Metal probably not count as an isotope, either, because it's not an atom anymore. At that point it's technically neutronium with a few protons contaminating it.
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>51475315
I'm waiting for several shows to end. NBC's Grimm is ending & awaiting CW's Arrowverse stuff seasons to end. I haven't been making jumps because I haven't consumed any media that I haven't already made into a jump.

WoW Jump keeps staring at me. I wish MiiB was still around.
>>
>>51474212
-altdeath from doom.
You'd be suprised just how much can be settled with a quick deathmatch.
>>
>>51478248
Either a miib impersonator or miib himself is still around, hiding like a bitch regardless.
>>
>>51478271
Just like you're taking potshots for no reason like a bitch, apparently.
>>
>>51474212
The Clairvoyance+Premonition Pre-cog combo from Raildex and Synchronicity Wave Travelling, for maximum fuckery of entire plot-lines. Also Shikiomi Mindscape from Biomega and the entire Alien Perk tree from Evo.

Also the Dragon-rider in raildex as well, it's a cool as fuck motorcycle that travels at over a 1000kph, how hype is that?
>>
>>51478290
Well, yeah. He was one of the most vocal Red supporters, and his jumps were subpar. Ultimately, nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>51478291
Hey, if you trade Premonition Precog for Path to Victory and Seer of Light, you get my main combo.
>>
>>51478330
Amusing. You just admitted you are, in fact, a bitch.

End yourself. Nothing of value would, indeed, be lost.
>>
>>51478359
*That second Comma is entirely unnecessary. Please ignore it.
>>
>>51478330
New bleach when?
>>
>>51477935
Why do you people use emoticons so much?
>>
I can't find the Spirited away - Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi jump. Can someone please tell me where it is?

I think there's a drive of dirge's jumps somewhere? I can't find that either...
>>
>>51478450
On SB? Helps convey tone, which is difficult to do through text. That's why I do it anyway, since otherwise I tend to read like I'm trying to be a jerk.
>>
Oh wow, after reading the first few chapters of Tower of God, Headon kinda seems like a dick. The jump description made him seem more like some sort of elder god guiding mortals or something like that.
>>
>>51478477
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwguygZJzquVVFd1WHVUZXYzR1U
>>
>>51478477
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1noIvfC0-n5WkZyZGJ5WWFGRUk
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwguygZJzquVVFd1WHVUZXYzR1U

Here's the dirge drives. I don't know which one is actually his, but you should be able to find it in one of them.
Probably easier than scouring the /jc/ drive.
>>
File: final smug 15.jpg (785KB, 1280x784px) Image search: [Google]
final smug 15.jpg
785KB, 1280x784px
>>51478478
Not that guy but i guess that makes sense given its not an easy upload imageboard where you can just spam smug anime faces

Like this
>>
>>51478477
The newer ones weren't posted here, so they're not valid.
>>
File: IMG_0270.gif (236KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.gif
236KB, 678x422px
>>51477586
Stealing panties count? Then replacing stolen items with said panties? Like crown's jewels. They're locked up right. Turn around they're missing, instead pair of panties are in their place. Probably belonging to Duchess of Cambridge or Pippa.

Oval Office? No one can get in without being noticed right? Well there just so happens to be several panties in plain sight. They don't belong to the First Lady~.

Guys aren't immune. If I don't like the guy, I'll make sure he's suddenly wearing a thong that's way too small. Maybe matching bra set too. I also put money into people's pockets. So I'm not all about super dickery of stealing/replacing.
>>
>>51478500
They're going to be. It's no different than jumping a wip that's almost done.
>>
>>51476738
Renegade Jump # 3 Rick and Morty
Background: Rick

Perks:
*Focus on Science (0)
*Robotics (100, Discount)
*Mad Geneticist (200, Discount)
*Genius (300, Discount)

Equipment
*Portal gun (600)
*Interdimensional Cable (0)

Drawbacks
*Alcoholic (+100)
*Wanted Man (+200)

Journal Entry # 2530

It’s been a while since I wrote in this thing. Well… here I am in Rick and Morty. I am one of the female Ricks, which apparently isn’t all that uncommon according to the council. It’s been kind of fun to travel around the universe and different dimensions. It’s almost like being a Jumper while being a Jumper. Inception level jumping.

One thing I didn’t count on is my age. It’s funny according to all my memories before this I am about the right age but this is the first time I felt old. I look in the mirror and think “My god who is that old woman?” I mean I still look amazing for my age but still.

I suppose I could spend more time in my angel form but I feel like that would kind of missing the point.
Anyways…. Reginald and Stheno keep getting on me about my drinking. I don’t have a problem. I just have a lot of pain and anger that needs repression with regular intervals of Alcohol that’s all. It’s perfectly normal for someone my age.

Oh I finally made that top hat and monocle for Reginald. I don’t know why I just felt he needed it. Now he truly is a proper British gentleman or gentlerobot.
>>
>>51478499
That too. Though I also just suck at remembering to upload faces. I meant to use a Neptunia pic every time I post, I just... never seem to remember, and I'm too lazy to get into the habit.
>>
>>51478500
Pattern recognition, motherfucker. Has this EVER worked out well for you?
>>
>>51478521
>Female Rick

That's horrifying.
>>
>>51478490
>>51478496
Thanks!
>>
Let's say I want to go full Doom Guy in the Doom 2016 Jump. What's the best load out to manage that?

Obviously I'd need the Too Late, Locks and Locks and Locks, along with HUGE GUTS! (Not that I'd get more than 1000 CP for it, but it is all needed for the experience.)

Prophecy of the Seraphim along with most of the Drop-In Tree seems required as well. Am I missing anything?
>>
>>51478514
Maybe eventually, but they haven't yet. And he's specifically said he intends not to post a few.

>>51478531
Frankly, it doesn't really matter. Dirge doesn't get to ignore our rules by cuddling with the thread mascot.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
File: 1483579442052.jpg (61KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483579442052.jpg
61KB, 852x480px
>>51478148
>would you receive a sample of what they're transformed into?
Probably, since it overwrites the user's genetics.

>what would happen if you use Prototype's Consume on someone affected by the Omnitrix?
Assuming it works, you'd likely just have consumed one of whatever species they were turned into.
>>
>>51478585
I suggest you stop what your doing and just let things go. You're only making things worse.

All you're doing is making people not care about validity.
If that's your plan then it's working very well.

>>51478607
Not quite this is a different autist. Scatovore is someone else with a lot more free time.
>>
If you use the Ben 10 Evolutionary Device on a Kryptonian, do you get Doomsday?
>>
>>51478527
>>51478499
>>51478478
>>51478450
As has been stated, it's just the difference in culture between an image board and a forum. Image boards make it easy to share images, duh, but don't have some of the back end support of forums. Which is to say that you can't bold or italicize shit on an image board with the same ease as you can on a forum. This is why memes are largely the product of image boards or image sharing services. Memes are a form of shorthand communication that involves using an image to convey a complex idea. Its the picture being worth a thousand words bit.

Forums, meanwhile, cannot share images, or memes, as easily but have great support for working with text. But as forums are not out and out correspondence, they're still often a sort of shorthand, it makes sense they develop some way to provide some contextual meaning to their conversational text. That, after all, is why emoticons were first thought up. To bridge the gap between written word and contextual meaning.
>>
>>51478636
No. Doomsday was specifically rebuilt and re-modified over an extensive period of time.
>>
>>51478585
You misunderstand my point. I was asking if you realise every time you express your opinion on the matter, you encourage people to defy you out of spite.

You're screwing yourself over. This doesn't have anything to do with jump validity and frankly I don't have a strong opinion on the issue, but it does annoy me to see someone too stupid to realise trying to make people stop doing things over the internet only encourages to keep doing them out of spite.

Unless you're shitposting, in which case I appreciate the variety at least.
>>
>>51478636
Doomsday's basically the Kryptonian version of the Elephant Man. He's not a "natural" outcome at all.
>>
>>51478636
You would get either a normal kryptonian or Bizzaro, depending on how advanced the tool you are using is.

For an Omnitrix I would assume the former.
>>
>>51478768
>Bizarro

Isn't he from another dimension rather than a possible future?
>>
>>51478636
Probably not Doomsday, but you might get a kryptonian that can metabolize more types of energy, hold onto their charges longer, etc.
>>
>>51475315
I've started existing again after my uni work has cooled down. Still trying to finish my backlog but am getting constantly distracted with ideas for other jumps to make. In this regard I am not a smart man.
>>
>>51477966
How did you manage that?
>>
>>51478477
>>51478490
>>51478496
Reading through Spirited Away now.. The bathroom scenario is amazing and crazy. That's the most detailed quest I've ever seen in a jump, it's a whole CYOA in itself.

Anyway I have a question. does the Yaoyorozu-no-kami (spirit basically) origin let me be a dragon, like Haku in the anime?
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51474212
Geneforge perks in general have been my "Fix-all" since it came out. On the rare occasion Geneforge comes up people just talk about the actual Geneforge itself, rather than the insane number of ways you can use Shaping to do stuff.

>>51474288
>Keeps making ominous statements regarding my eventual death.
As a believer in the inevitability of Entropy, das cute.

>>51478780
Depends On The Version.
One or two versions are another dimension, most versions are a failed superman clone.
>>
>>51478780
It varies depending on the comic/show involved but it seems like I read the question wrong.
>>
>>51478839
I think to get a real answer you'd need to ask dirge that one. Maybe wait till he visits?
Although I don't really see why you couldn't do that.
My Spirited away fu isn't that strong though so take this with a grain of salt.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51478827
Glad to hear, Wukong. I keep forgetting to ask, but-you know how trigram alchemy works by representing different aspects of reality with the i-ching? Would you say it's possible to write new trigrams for unique elements from other worlds, or would you say you're limited to the trigrams that already exist in mythology?
>>
>>51478897
I think dirge is done with /jc/ at least for the foreseeable future. Does anyone know if he's still active on the IRC or SB?
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>51478839
I'll just quote the description for this one since it seems to answer it pretty well:

"The spirits which make up this gathering have the largest variety as far as youkai forms go, and can appear as nearly any form of youkai – thus you can adapt an appearance that you believe to be appropriate"

So yeah, you can be a dragon like Haku. Or something else sufficiently youkaiesque. I went dragon too actually for the jump, seemed to jive pretty well with a prior build in Ikki Tousen where I was a void (the Japanese element) dragon you know?
>>
>>51478972
He's active on SB, yes.
>>
>>51478972
Nah man he already said he'd be dropping jumps off once he's done with FF12.
I don't think he's going to stay and chat too long, but he's not outright done.

But yeah he's somewhat active over on SB if you just want to talk to him.
>>
File: tumblr_ohlehnIgD41td872po1_1280.jpg (106KB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohlehnIgD41td872po1_1280.jpg
106KB, 688x688px
>>51478906
My understanding is that there is a set amount of trigrams and that illustrating the movements between them allows for changes in matter to be created. In that vein I would personally say that any unique elements that are reasonably similar to mundane substances you can possibly work out with a fair bit of research such as mythril or adamantium. More weird substances like element zero for example become exponentially harder or borderline impossible to work out how to change things into. But thats just my way of looking at it
>>
>>51478571
Maybe getting that one willpower perk in the scientist tree so you won't fall for the temptation from demons.
>>
File: JC12.jpg (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.jpg
1MB, 1400x700px
>>51479127
Thank you! That makes sense to me too, admittedly it's been a long time since I've read up on the underlying theory behind them.

Now that I think about it, they're a little like Odin's runes in that regard.

>>51478636
>Doomsday

Actually does that guy who up in S:TUAS? All I remember clearly from that are Metallo, the creepy puppet villain and Livewire.
>>
>>51479127
Does 72 Transformations let you take 72 different forms, or is that bit I heard once about the 72 "laws of transformation" a better way to think about it?
>>
>>51479127
Does the 300 CP version of Ryu Jingu bang really allow the kind of bullshit that was in the mythology?
>>
File: 1484522281430.png (342KB, 686x636px) Image search: [Google]
1484522281430.png
342KB, 686x636px
>>51479268
Given how arbitrary and specific some of Sun Wukong's transformations are, I would consider going with the latter. He was offered a choice between two different transformation styles by his teacher and he chose the one with more options available to him, so I would expect it to be incredibly versatile.

>>51479292
Which bullshit in particular do you mean?
>>
>>51479263
>S:TUAS
Superman: The Ungulet Adventure Series? I don't remember Metallo in that at all.
>>
>>51479402
Thanks for the answer.
>>
>>51479407
I think this is roughly ASA/Garlock's bedtime, he tends to make spelling errors when tired
>>
>>51479263
Yeah, Doomsday's in DCAU.
>>
File: Ruyi Jingu Bang.jpg (194KB, 689x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Ruyi Jingu Bang.jpg
194KB, 689x1124px
>>51479402
>Which bullshit in particular do you mean?
Not him but I think he is referring to things like pic related.
Unless I am remembering wrong the lengths, widths, and weights it can reach depends on the users. This is what the real one can do in the hands of Sun Wukong.
>>
>>51479460
True, but it allowed me to make a semi-humorous ungulet acronym. How often does that come up?
>>
>>51478972
He's still making jumps, he just doesn't bother posting them here because of shitposters like >>51478500. Think he's up to 35 jumps made now if I've been counting properly, so I'd say he's still pretty active.
>>
>>51479557
IIRC, the one in JttW could also make copies of itself and follow the user's command.
>>
>>51479590
Yes also that.
>>
>>51479557
Sort of. The maximum size is the normal size of the Ruyi Jingu Bang. The strength of the wielder is expressed by how small they can make it. That's why such a powerful weapon was just left lying around in the armories of Ao Guang until Sun Wukong came along. If it was a regular-sized staff that a moderately-strong wielder could turn relatively gigantic, someone would be using it already because that's still pretty useful. But as it was it was just a huge pillar sitting there until old Monkey came along and shrunk it down to the size of a normal staff.
>>
>>51479670
Really? I know it was huge in it's normal size but thought it could go in both directions (bigger or smaller).
>>
>>51478831
A lot of biokinesis and magic along with a camera on a drone.
>>
>>51477966
Date rape on a global scale is a pretty large misuse of power.
>>
So I have a stupid light of terra question. I ask because for my current renegade chain I was asked to take it with no allies (and maximum drawbacks) can you refuse to take a companion in the opening. It would seem not but it was suggested like you could.
>>
File: 1447089350385.jpg (4KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
1447089350385.jpg
4KB, 108x125px
>>51479670
This sounds like it makes sense to me, although I will freely admit I am not 100% familiar with how the riyu jingu bang is supposed to work.

>>51479590
I dont recall it making copies of itself inherently, more as a component of Sun's magic. Tbh a lot of its more crazy feats can likely be chalked up to Sun being really really OP.
>>
>>51479790

Well take the dark eldar then shatter the gem
>>
>>51479590
Sun Wukong could make copies of himself and also other things, like his staff.
>>
>>51479728
It can grow bigger, but that's a result of Sun Wukong's training in Taoist sorcery rather than an innate power. He's pumping it up with his own abilities. On its own, it ranges from the size of a needle to the size of a large tree. It's just that the Great Sage Equal To Heaven doesn't do things by halves, so he went "only the size of a redwood? Fuck that, I'm gonna cast a spell to make it as tall as the sky". Though he only does that when he has himself grown as tall as the sky. That's something that a lot of people forget about Sun Wukong, he had a tendency to turn gigantic for the sake of kaiju fights.

>>51479804
>I dont recall it making copies of itself inherently, more as a component of Sun's magic.
It varies from telling to telling. In the version written down by Wu Cheng'en, it's his own magic copying it, in others its an innate power of the staff that he enhances with his magic, like with the size changing.
>>
>>51479773
Marge got what she had coming.
>>
>>51479841
Why is Sun so bullshit?
>>
>>51479874
Because mythology.
>>
>>51479879
Fuck mythology.
>>
>>51479874
Ancient Chinese Escalation, a close compatriot of Ancient Indian Escalation
>>
>>51479897
That's the Greeks
>>
>>51479841
Eh, it's probably quite a bit bigger than "a large tree". It was initially made to fix and measure the oceans.
>>
>>51479841
Mate, it was said to "bore through mountains and conquer floods".
>>
>>51479823
I assume you mean the dead light? But doesn't that kill ALL of your companions permanently?
>>
>>51479874
A lot of reasons. Part of it is that he's innately a magical being. He's called the "Stone Monkey" because he was hatched from a stone egg that had been carved by the wind, and impregnated with the energies of the sun and moon. Then, after subduing the beasts of Mount Huagao and becoming King of the Monkeys, he went on a journey to learn sorcery and become a Daoist Immortal so that he would never die. Following this, he bullied the Dragon Kings of the Eastern, Western and Southern Seas into giving him various magical armor and the Ruyi Jingu Bang, and then traveled to Hell to fight the Yama Kings and, after defeating them, force them to strike his name from the book of the dead so that he was truly immortal. Heaven freaks the fuck out over this ridiculously powerful monkey-spirit running around, so they try to placate him by offering him position in the Celestial Bureaucracy. Unfortunately, this only winds up offending him for the relatively low status of the position, so he rampages through Heaven, steals the Peaches of Immortality and the Elixir of Life so that he's now even more immortal and powerful, and fucks up a lot of shit. He's briefly caught by Er-Lang Shen, and placed in a crucible of mystic fire (the Eight Trigrams Crucible you can get in the jump) in order to render him down into the mystic potions he's stolen. But that only makes him stronger, as he uses the fire to temper the Elixir of Life within his body and become as hard as diamond. Oh yeah, he also gains flaming eyes as a result. Then he causes even more shit in Heaven, takes revenge on Er-Lang Shen by kicking his ass, and is only finally defeated when Buddha traps him in an illusion of Samsara (and also, under a mountain).

>>51479949
>>51479970
Yeah, by Yu the Great, who was also a sorcerer, and could therefore enhance its abilities with his own.
>>
>>51479990

Do it
>>
>>51479990
No, just the companion you got from part 1 of the LoT jump itself. Your other companions are off on some space station fixing it up in preparation for you to dock there.
>>
>>51479990
I'm pretty sure the deadlight only kills the companion you just got when you break it.
Otherl that edgelord stuff about them wouldn't make sense since they're dead.
>>
>>51480031
>>51480034
Ok
>>51480010
Well since it's apparently only the part 1 companion sure.
>>
File: Bodacious Rivals.png (702KB, 967x996px) Image search: [Google]
Bodacious Rivals.png
702KB, 967x996px
On the sport's jump Rival, their gaining of all your powers is that up until that jump or does it carry forwards? Asking since the latter seems interesting for having someone who can keep up and provide a challenge to Jumper every decade.
>>
>>51474212
"You... Blocked?" from 8-Bit Theatre.
>>
Can I use 'the last man' from infinite stratos to be a guy in the girls dorm?

Yes this is for peverted reasons.
>>
File: tumblr_o6j3esypRi1u1z8czo1_400.png (140KB, 347x392px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6j3esypRi1u1z8czo1_400.png
140KB, 347x392px
>>51479874
Imagine 16th century Xianxia writers.
>>
>>51480080
The rest of the jump also punishes you for breaking the Deadlight, though. Babylon Anon was rather heavy handed with that.
>>
>>51480093
They are all the girls dorms, the MC rooms with a girl.
>>
>>51480113
Anon that's why it's perfect for the renegade chain.
Gives them a reason to be a deuche.
>>
>>51480106
What perks do I need to Monkey King? Other than the obvious entire Drop-In Tree.
>>
>>51480093
In Infinite Stratos itself? They only have girls dorms. So you don't even need that, just being an IS Candidate will do the job. In other jumps set in a school setting? Probably.
>>
>>51480085
Could be read either way, desu. I don't think the jumpmaker ever ruled on it, however. Whatever makes a better story.
>>
>>51480114
>>51480152

Well, this is going to be 'fun'.
>>
>>51480144
Perks to enhance your magic learning rate so that you can get as strong as he is in magic, Use Any Item from Overlord so that the Ruyi Jingu Bang will recognize you as the rightful user of it, and perks to improve your compatibility with power-increasing potions and elixirs so you can eat all the Peaches of Immortality and Celestial Wine to gain the benefits he did.
>>
>>51477586
Pranks, mostly.

I thought using flight to pretend that gravity stopped working on me and "fall" into the sky would be funny, but I went too far and terrified friends were legitimately upset with me.
>>
>>51479991
>All that shit
Is there anything in the chain designed specifically for punishing little shits like that?
>>
>>51480093
In a similar vein, is just being a male enough to get a harem there, because of how boy-starved they are, or is part of it inexplicable MC charm?
>>
File: 1483578872046.jpg (27KB, 542x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483578872046.jpg
27KB, 542x400px
>>51480144
Undefeated is the only other directly relevant perk in JTTW. You'd want to look to other jumps for massive magical power buffs, possibly conjoin chinese alchemy with something like mushoku tensei for extra juice. On top of that look towards refining the physical form, the dragon perk from spyro that makes your entire body magical could be a good place to start.
>>
File: Abyssal Recruiter.jpg (149KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal Recruiter.jpg
149KB, 798x1200px
>>51480170
Works for me. Thanks anon, stay bodacious.
>>
>>51480216
There's actually something specifically for punishing him, if you want it. The jump even offers it, the Golden Band. Put that on Sun Wukong's head and you can punish him however much you want.
>>
>>51480216
Eragon has a perk that lets you beat the hell out of mary sue protagonists without anime ensuing.
>>
>>51480238
Well, the drop in capstone will definitely get you some, but if you have others or know how to flirt normally, you should be good.
>>
>>51480238
A little of both. Ichika's definitely got Harem Protagonist Aura, but you could probably acquire one just by being a relatively interesting and desirable potential partner.
>>
>>51480266
You're welcome. Though that's a little too bodacious to be honest, desu senpai. Or a lot.
>>
I could've sworn I saw a perk that made it easier to acquire skills the more skills you had... Does anyone possibly know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>51480216

He does kinda get punished/disciplined/redeemed in his most famous story, Journey to the West. He gets that migraine crown put on his head whenever he acts up and is forced to help a monk go get some scrolls, and along the way he just kinda develops self-control among other things.
>>
>>51480385
Function, from Highschool of the Dead? That makes it so that any skill you have gives minor benefits to other related skills.
>>
>Vegetarian is a 200 CP drawback in JttW
Is there a hidden catch to this, maybe something in the story? 'Cause that sounds like a pretty sweet deal.
>>
>>51480484
No, it's just a remnant of vegetarian discrimination.
>>
>>51480500
Well they are inferior
>>
>>51480514
>Implying vegetarianism isn't superior with all the cooking perks availible
>>
In the new superman jump, for the good/bad/ugly options, do they get an origin? Actually, for all the custom companion options.
>>
>>51480526
>implying cannibalism isn't the best
Eat their hearts, gain their powers. It's a simple process
>>
>>51480526
And biotech. There are already many fungi that have similar textures and tastes to meat, I'm sure you could enhance the comparability even further.
>>
>>51480526
>have great cooking perks
>cook only rabbit food
>cook tasty tasty meat with a side of rabbit food
How is the one that gives you less options superior?
And if animals weren't supposed to be eaten why are they so tasty when cooked?
>>
>>51480526
>Not eating dryads
All the flavor of bark, with all the moral guilt of meat!
>>
>>51473466
No, but you get a budget for Hero/Villian powers depending on what you choose.
>>
>>51480629
Speaking of, what, if any, are the benefits to taking both Sane and Mad Science?
>>
File: 1483519673928.jpg (23KB, 426x328px) Image search: [Google]
1483519673928.jpg
23KB, 426x328px
>>51480484
Well I am sorry for a two year old jump not being top tier. Also jesus fuck its been two years since I've made that, really ought to consider an update once I get the rest of my jumps out to bring it up to scratch. It's actually painful to read at this point.
>>
>>51473603
Yeah there needs to be a note about how the speed from flight and super speed powers stack when you have both.
>Completely missing the point on purpose.
>>
>>51480651
I'd welcome an update, but I don't want you to feel obligated to do so because I'm willing to turn myself into a pathetic leaf eater for my fix.
>>
>>51474212
A+ Work.
Lets you teach/train others to YOUR level of Knowledge & Strength, regardless the limitations they might have. I really like the Idea of being Mr.CharlesAtlasSuperpower, but no one else seems to talk about it.
>>
>>51480429
Nah, I specifically remember a perk that straight-up increases your learning speed for new skills the more you have. Or it might have been the more skilled you are. It was a bit like one of the capstones from the Librarians jump yesterday, but I'm pretty sure the jump itself was decent.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mkhlpfDvo31qz4rgp.jpg (147KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mkhlpfDvo31qz4rgp.jpg
147KB, 500x333px
>>51480703
It would be mostly just to fix that shameful item section. When you have people like Red and Heavens putting out these fantastic items lists my old jumps have no justification reading as they do. I'll decide what needs work most once the rest of my shit is done though. Just all this discussion on Journey has really made me recall how bad my standards used to be for jumps.
>>
>>51480896
Solars when?
>>
Superman: The Animated Series

>29 years old
>Drop-In
>Unaffiliated
Ain't nothin' to nobody. Drop-In always strikes me as sort of dangerous in DC or Marvel settings but at least I can wear my "I'm from another dimension, please be nice to me." T-Shirt without any of the big players disputing it too much.

>The Life of Bibbo
The perk says you only face side character problems if you're a side character but side characters get killed quite a lot. In some (zombie) settings they basically always get killed. I assume in this context it just works as a laying low perk.

>Art and Beauty 100
I take quite a lot of art perks. Probably going writing this time. I think I probably take so many as Enhanced Mastery doesn't really guarantee artistic inspiration and I use that for nearly everything else.

>You're Much Stronger Than You Think You Are 300
Is a great cheering people up perk. Got a few of these perks so I'm bizarrely good at making grieving, shell-shocked and generally depressed people ecstatic.

>Anti-Life Immunity 600
Is a very strong protection against having my body, mind or soul affected by the powers of others. Pretty great for any reality warping enemies and although I've got a lot of stuff that covers those bases I don't think I've got anything that covers them as well.

>Desperate Scientists 800
Maximizes scientific innovation if you have the resources and need for it. Basically amounts to the sort of perk it's better to have and not need. Sort of a late game one really for when you already have an empire and something nasty comes knocking.

>Last Hope 1000
Means the better I do the better the people do. It's a little unfortunate that "better" in this context also refers to being virtuous but I guess I'm virtuous often enough that it'll work in some settings.
>>
>>51473603
Well the Kryptonian perk just says you have super speed, it doesn't say it's as the same as the actual super speed option. So I'd assume you equal the canon versions.
>>
>>51480925

>Fine Control
I'd echo the question other people have had about whether this works on magic, supernatural powers or just conventional superpowers but I guess I'd take it anyway. Primarily because I make quite a lot of use of Pym particles and a lot of forms that don't stop growing for my super strength and that is probably irritating to have to keep compensating for. This sort of perk sorts out constantly increasing abilities so you'll know what's needed even after stacking another superpower perk.

>Radiation Proof Suit
Is pretty much unnecessary but I guess I can lend it to kryptonians.
>>
>>51480651
Just don't invalidate everyone's existing builds after how many years. Let Vegetarianism be officially grandfathered as a +200 CP drawback. Because taking away someone's steak really is that awful.
Also, something for you here you may not have noticed.
>51296892
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51291308/#51296892
>>
>>51480925
wtf is that picture
>>
>>51480560
If you're going the biotech route you can have guilt-free vat meat, though.
>>
>>51480651
How's the Solars jump going?
>>
File: de3.jpg (497KB, 1149x659px) Image search: [Google]
de3.jpg
497KB, 1149x659px
Renegade Jump # 4 Light of Terra (Maximum Drawbacks, no Allies) Pt 1
Companoin: Hooligan Tuesday (200) poor Hooligan… she should cost more just to avoid this fate
Break the Deadlights?: Yep (+1000)
Allies: Kin of Iron
Enemies: Wargers, Void Walkers, Pale Sons, Aquil Lejens, & Redeemers (+1000)
Perks:
*Harlequins Dance (200)
*Air of Authority (200)
*Eagle Eye (200)
*Ogryn’s Endurance (200)
*Wall Run (200)
*Free Running (150)
*Gun Kata (150)
*Marksmanship (150)
*Quick Draw (150)
*Rapid Reload (150)
*Masques Grace (200)
*Luck of the damned (200)
*Warp Tamer (150)
*Armor of Contempt (300)
Drawbacks:
Damaged Systems (Power, Atmosphere, Lights, Xeno Horrificus) (+800)

Journal Entry #3730

Oh god how horrible… I thought I had been abandoned by Jumpchan. I almost died. I mean I have had close calls before but never… never that close. Thankfully I was saved by some girl in the space army or something.

It turns out we were on some hugs broken space ship, the captain is somehow still alive and wants us to fix the ship… also I found out what blocked jumpchan and my powers… I got rid of it. That horrible thing.

Journal Entry # 3734

Oh god, I thought when we made peaceful contact with one of the tribes that maybe we could get them all to work together but apparently breaking that stupid thing has pissed them all off and now the only tribe not out for my blood is the one that dresses like robots… they remind me of Reginald; god I miss him.

Journal Entry # 3737

I am having trouble writing. My hand is shaking. I… I killed a lot of people today. They were just savages… no that’s not right they were people but I had no choice It was either them or me. I mean I did the right thing didn’t I? I don’t know what I am supposed to do I wish Reginald or Stheno were here.
>>
>>51481047
Yeah, but I like the aesthetic of growing meat on the vine. It has a whimsy to it that vats just don't.
>>
No idea if it's already been brought up or not, but some questions regarding the Superman: The Animated Series jump.

1) I feel like there should be a super hero/villain costume option in the item section. Maybe not as good as the police uniform (that has functions outside of just being a uniform) but something, you know?

2) The Mad Science power. Does it *actually* make you, you know, MAD or does it just let you make mad science stuff? Because there's a pretty hefty difference between being able to make stuff like a mad scientist and actually *being* a mad scientist.

If it does make you actually no shit mad, is that a 'drawback' that falls off at the end of the jump not unlike the kryptonite weakness falls off from the kryptonian physiology power?
>>
>>51480560
>>51481085
So you're looking to invent the tomeato?

Please tell me that someone else here is a DIlbert fan
>>
>>51481095
>The Mad Science power. Does it *actually* make you, you know, MAD or does it just let you make mad science stuff? Because there's a pretty hefty difference between being able to make stuff like a mad scientist and actually *being* a mad scientist.
You from SB?
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>51480912
>>51481064
Faster than I expected, still slower than you would like.

>>51481006
I had not noticed this as I have missed way too many threads recently. Also I generally dont remove content without good reason, my main priority with that would be to sort the item descriptions out over any mechanical fuckery.
>>
For Superman: The Animated Series jump:

It sure has a whole lot of abilities with precise numbers in them (Super Speed, Size Alteration, Psychokinesis, etc). Can they be trained up?
>>
build for madness combat version 0.9.2
http://pastebin.com/86aZBBCu
>>
>>51480925
Desperate Scientists seems like it needs the DOOMED PLANET sense so you know you need to doing something, and have enough time to do it. The Desperate Scientists perk seems to need that pressing need, but is also hindered by time constraints.

P.S. Come On! It is a superhero jump, why you no take superpower? Boo.
>>
Is an HP bar perk ultimately a weakness if you have something like Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation where you could survive just about anything, or do you treat hits to everywhere but an extremely small area as doing no HP damage?
>>
>>51478827
>constantly distracted with ideas for other jumps to make.
Like a Dragon Kings Jump? Wink wink hint hint nudge nudge. (Drop In is what hypothetical breed would have been if the Primordials made one for the Blessed Isles. Other Anon says that would be a T-Rex based on Sol's form in 1st age)
>>
>>51481345
If you're talking about the HP bar perk from Sword Art Online it specifically says that you can only be truly injured *after* you run out of HP. So in theory, at least in the case of that specific perk, your HP bar is acting more like a damage shield.
>>
>>51481345
Depends on the kind of HP bar really. Minecraft one is probably only good for the DR at that point, but Critical existance failure from SAO would only be helpful.
>>
>>51481345
this is a good question but a bit flawed,Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation disregards where you are hit ,I assume that hit point systems does not include things like a lack of critical hit boxes i.e. head shots or critical strikes in some systems but with Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation you lack places that would be critically vulnerable so you're going to have to be more specific about which hit point system in question you're using
>>
>>51481253
I've got other doomed planet senses and I did mention the whole "need" thing although I can see that how I put it was a little ambiguous in an "I need a croissant" sort of way.

Fine Control is technically a superpower as far as the jump is concerned (whereas predicting future calamities is not which is sort of funny).

I considered quite a lot of things and changed the build a few times. Was thinking of Elemental Kinesis or the clone one but they were A) as expensive as around 4 other perks and B) I already sort of had both of them.
>>
File: tumblr_o35lrmLsDk1udn1q6o3_500.png (129KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o35lrmLsDk1udn1q6o3_500.png
129KB, 500x273px
>>51481353
Sorry to disappoint but have never been that interested in Dragon Kings. You are more likely to see some sort of MtG jump over Exalted if I ever finish the jumps I already have. Possibly Kaladesh or Tarkir as I have tons of ideas for them jotted in my notebook.
>>
>>51481477
Pretty sure there are already people doing both Kaladesh and Tarkir?

More MtG jumps would be great, though.
>>
>>51474513
>Item - The Best Shoes Ever from the Sports Jump.
Elder scrolls Boots of Blinding Speed is better, if you can see without sight. Makes you ten times as fast. Take with Super Speed perk(s) to be able to actually be speedster, since none of the superspeed perks actually let you go fast enough.
>>
>>51481469
is your jumper a self-insert?
>>
>>51481405
>>51481407
>>51481418
I'm considering HUD from Counter-Strike, but it's unfortunately bundled with an HP perk.
>>
>>51481505
Fuck
>>
>>51481515
Imaginos lets you move fast enough to blueshift your perceptions. That's not fast enough for you?
>>
is there a perk that lets you pick and choose traits from similar alt forms from different jumps? For example, taking part of how vampires work in Vampire the Masquerade, and mixing them with vampires out of Innistrad to form a new alt form?

I know that perk out of SAO lets you use the abilities of all your alt forms(or something like that), but it isn't really what I'm looking for.

>>51481477
>>51481505
I would really like to see a Ravnica jump too, just don't have the setting knowledge to do it myself
>>
>>51481527
Just toggle that part off. Although having numbers hanging around the edge of your vision is probably going to get annoying.
Imagine trying to look at them, they'd just move with your eyes to stay at the edge.
>>
>>51481553
self-biomancy/gene editing
>>
>>51481553
There's a perk in Blame for that under silicon life.
That background is pretty body horror tier, but the perk is almost exactly what you want.

You might be able to futz with chimera morphs in animorphs to do that as well, but that's got it's own problems.
>>
>>51481555
Can you Toggle parts of perks?
>>
>>51481517
Yep.

Sending a character that's not you through jumpchain hasn't always been a thing. Or at least I didn't notice it happening very early on.

>>51481553
The SAO one actually lets you freely combine forms so presumably you could combine some but not all of them as you want.
>>
>>51481605
huh, must have miss remembered how it works. Rereading it, it does seem to work that way. Thanks!

>>51481572
>>51481567
ty to you as well
>>
>>51475315

I'm around but work on the Showa update has been slow due to school starting back up.
>>
>>51481515
Arrowverse SS has a soft cap of mach 40
General Xianxia can have you traversing at FTL speeds if you spend enough time training
>>
>>51481527
I think it's fair to say that if it's a numerical representation of your health and is something happens to you that would Only negligibly affect Your health, it would only affect the numerical Representation in a Negligible manner Also remember that since it abstracts our health . It also abstracts your healing and there is all lot of healing potential with Omega level Self molecular manipulation so that healing would also be abstracted most likely scenario you get a paper cut or something and your health goes from 1000 to 999.9999998 for a split second and goes back barely in time for you to notice
>>
>>51481586
If they're seperate things I don't see why not. It's per power not per perk, and that sounds like a grab bag of stuff perk.
>>
>>51481586
toggle from young justice let you do that
>>
>>51481605
is your chain stored somewhere?
>>
>>51481549
the what now?
>>
>>51481630
>Arrowverse SS has a soft cap of mach 40
When I think speedster I think of the X-Man scenes or the flash insta disarming and tying up a small army of bad guys. I thought someone did the math on the X-Man scenes and if was more line its Mach level was over a thousand. But most Super Speed perks are like Mach 1. Even Mach 40 is way to slow it seems.
>>
Could It's All Natural from Asura Crying allow you to safely utilize Index Magic as an Esper? Would it allow you to dodge M:tAw Paradox?

>It's All Natural - 600 - (Discount Demon): Demons are not meant to exist in this world. That's why when their bodies crystallize and turn to dust. You though don't have this problem. You can use your magic without any repercussions and though you still can't create a Familiar without a contractor you never need to use their memories or emotions to power your magic. But, That's not all you can also transform your body to become an embodiment of your element how awesome is that?
>>
>>51481766
Yeah, but the best is still Lord of the speed from Kamen Rider Heisei: Kabuto which is so fast, you no longer conform to traditional notions of velocity
>>
>>51481766
Mach one is more than fast enough to take out a small army of bad guys. Maybe not tie them up, but beat them up.
You're going over 700mph. That's really fucking fast.

Mach 40 would have bullets hanging in midair for relative hours if your perception matched it. It's not comics bullshit, but you don't really need to be faster than that to pull off speedster stuff. You really don't.
>>
>>51481815
No. Back when it was made, there was no such thing as inter-jump interactions. A perk that allowed you to do something with strength would only work for strength from that jump, a perk that made you a speed wizard would only work for tat speed, etc.
>>
>>51481873
>Mach 40 would have bullets hanging in midair
Uh, no. They'd still be moving noticeably. Probably a lot like how Skyrim's Slow Time handles arrows.
>>
>>51481873
>Maybe not tie them up
But... that is the best part. One moment they thing they are mother fucking gangsters doing SWAT stuff, the next they are unarmed and wearing their pants on their head.
>>
>>51481926
I don't mean they're frozen, I mean they're hanging in midair instead of slamming into their target already. It probably wasn't the best way to word it.

>>51481951
That's why you need to get mach 40 and a lot of rope.
>>
>>51481926
Mach 40 is 1,227 times faster than the fastest a human can run, if your perception scales 1 second would last 20 minutes.
Thread posts: 494
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.