[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 general /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 418
Thread images: 49

File: genWindow.jpg (170KB, 601x499px) Image search: [Google]
genWindow.jpg
170KB, 601x499px
Im getting sick of making generals edition
I love you guys sub edition

>THIS IS THE ROSTER CREATOR ITS IN THE FUCKING OP FOR A REASON DONT FUCKING ASK FOR IT
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>(DEAD) Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/01/20/faqs-for-every-codex-live-now/
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (beware the Slaneesh section)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
>>
So uh, with the mega down do we have Fall of Cadia?

I'm heading in to try for pickup games in about an hour or two, and having Cawl's rules on hand in an ebook would be a real help.
>>
Speaking of, are Electropriests even remotely worth taking yet?
>>
>>51408463
No
>>
So, how do we unfuck the psychic phase? How do we fix randomness, psykers being relegated to batteries, offensive powers being inferior to buffs, endless rolling and infinite amount of shit to keep the track off?
>>
>>51408482

Give psychic powers individual points costs scaled to how strong they are, and have your Psyker level equal to number of powers purchased. (Force and primaris still freebies)

Return to the old way of casting them by passing leadership.

It does mean denial isn't really a thing, but eh, you can't deny guns, you can't deny other passive buffs like Canticles.
>>
>>51408482
Remove rolling for powers and Warp Charge. Fix overpowered blessings and buff witchfires.
>>
>>51408482
It would need quite an extensive overhaul but:
Make all powers actually useful and equivocal.
Warp charges work fine but Denying should work on blessings provided a unit with a boost to denying is within like 12" or something.
Psykers have to choose what table they pick from before the game starts, and then can choose what powers they want from said table, no multi table selection.
Only Daemons, Chaos and GK can use Daemonology powers, buff daemonology powers to be more useful to these armies (except for GK on the summoning table (malefic?), obviously).
All armies that can no longer get more than one table of powers (i.e. orks and nids) get their tables buffed and fleshed out slightly (maybe orks get Gork powers or Mork powers? and Nid's can get hive fleet specific powers or something?)
Buffs shouldn't be able to grant 2+ invulns or rerollable invulns, or raw stat increases on the number of wounds/ eternal warrior on a unit.
Blessings should not be able to target vehicles, but should be able to be cast in vehicles on the unit occupying.

Armies with no acces to psykers or denying abilities get relics that help them out.
>>
Reposting;

Anyone got some good tips for a startup Dark Angel Herald of Ruin Kill Team? I kinda want a warband with 2 Deathwing terminators, supported by a Ravening Biker and a handful of ordinary dudes. How should I go about this, without getting fucked in the ass by IG bullshit? I feel like I'll barely have any models on the table at 200 points.

Or should I wait until later on to make this setup, and start with cheaper models?

I was thinking of a Warden leader, 2 special deathwing, 1 special ravenwing, and whatever core I can afford. Should I load up on special gear, or keep it mostly vanilla? Boys or toys?
>>
>>51408430
>all this new 'aeldari' fluff
>banshees fighting alongside stormtroopers
>eldar fighting alongside Black Templars

Sheeit. The superfriends grand notSigmar alliance really is a thing after all.

Who's ready to field their Grandhost Lightwing Warbrigade against the evil Blackfire Blazestorm Darklegion?
>>
>>51408482
>randomness
>endless rolling
As compared to what? The shooting phase? Warlord traits?
Psychic phase is interesting, dont remove it.
>>
>>51408561
> Aeldari
I'm just scared they're gonna call the orks Krorks more than anything else and the Necrons Necrontyr.
The same guy was definitely responsible for all these shit names
>>
>>51408561
Waiting for the first Bloodwing Goreflappers to be released for Blood Angels.
A tasteful imagining of assault marines riding on giant bats, armed with bloodguns and bloodswords, with the bloodrain special rule.
>>
>>51408561
Eldar-Imperial alliances against Chaos aren't even remotely new though.
>>
>>51408604
But the Eldar pose the greater threat here. A rising Eldar god is more of a threat for the Imperium than Abaddon.
>>
>>51408561
>eldar fighting alongside Black Templars
Dont fucking remind me.

>they're such zealots they won't even tolerate 'their own' sanctioned psykers
>but working with unsanctioned xenos psykers is just fine.
>>
>>51408625
Celestine said they should and they did. Celestine speaks with the authority of the Emperor as his Corpse-Bride.
>>
>>51408463
>>51408467

There is that meme build with a GK libby, using Sanctuary and GoI to make them scary, but I don't want to buy 20 sparky men and bash together a GK libby for a meme
>>
>>51408574
>Try to cast Tzeentch firestorn despite it being shit
>roll Winds
>roll WC + Perils
>roll S
>roll Blast
>roll To Wound
>roll saves
>roll D3 per unit
>roll To Wound
>roll saves

It's mostly the issue for witchfires, as blessings usually work. Compared to usual weapons, you also add WC roll, possible perrils and Deny the Witch to your physic powers, on top of just having to roll to most of them on your physic table.
>>
>>51408640

How about keeping them alive with Celestine?
>>
>>51408624
Eh, I wouldn't say that. That seems silly.

The greatest threat to the galaxy as a whole is Chaos. The greatest tool of Chaos is the insistence of the galaxy's populace on killing one another for inane reasons.

That said, this latest turn of events does stink of Sigmarshit far more than the Eldar-Imperium alliance during, say, the Gothic Campaign. I mean, Black Templars working with an entire species of psykers? Really now?
>>
>>51408639
>IMPLYING THE SISTERS ARENT HERETICS
>IMPLYING CELESTINE ISNT A HERETIC AND PROBABLY A DAEMON AS WELL
Imperium and crusading not nun tits and psykers, ok? Praise the god emperor.
>>
>>51408674
Greyfax please go.
>>
>>51408674
Greyfax we know you want to have sex with Celestine. Just ask her no need to passive aggressive about it.
>>
>>51408661

Yeah, but then they are slow. GoI means they hop around. Its at the bottom of the tactics page for Cult Mech on the 1dee4chen wiki.

Its expensive in points and money. Can't say I recommend it.
>>
>>51408680

Who the hell still has a fax machine in 41,000?
>>
>>51408591
Necrons are an original name, so there is no reason to change it. Tyranid as well.

It's like how Skaven are still called Skaven in AoS. It's a name GW came up with, so it is copyrightable.
>>
>>51408645
>choose the example with the most random rolling
>cast my the minions of the god of random
>from codex: random wackiness
Unless you're going all out most armies will only have one, maybe two psykers.

If you're talking about cheese masters going all out in hyper competitive games running double librarius summoning spam then I don't care because competitive 40k has always been, and will always be, a shitshow.
>>
>>51408695
Greyfax only wants pure Imperials. Witch creature pls go.
>>
>>51408736
Pretty sure GW has a copyright on Orkz
>>
File: mfw Shwig Ogryns.png (14KB, 394x302px) Image search: [Google]
mfw Shwig Ogryns.png
14KB, 394x302px
>>51408674
>not nun tits
>>
Eldar end war in the heavens is coming / here / happened? In the fluff for Fuegan it says "It is said that Fuegan will call together the Phoenix Lords for the Rhana Dandra, the final conflict, and that he will be the last to die." Dose this mean the OG PLords are getting killed off?
>>
>tfw no nun tits army
>>
>>51408777
What they're trying to do is fuck up the rhana dandra by introducing new elements. What they'll actually end up doing is up in the air.
>>
>>51408452

Is that a no then? Gotta go soon.
>>
>>51408870
It's in the PDF archive as an Epub file.
>>
>>51408870
http://zippyhsare.com/v/y2AkQeRc-gathering-storm-fall-of-cadia-epub

I think that's the one anon shared a while back.
>>
>>51408870
All the megas seems to be fucked. Or maybe mega is just shit, it loads indefinitely no matter what I try to access.
>>
>>51408808
Do we have any rules for new eldar stuff?
>>
>>51408901
Not yet, man. Unless you count two blurry images of formations. Gathering storm 2 isn't even on pre-order yet.
>>
>>51408744
Says the Psyker...

Just make out already. Where are the drawfags when needed?!
>>
>>51408923
I'm busy drawing bestiality
>>
>>51408923
Inquisitor Cutefax hates herself, too.
>>
>>51408894

Fuck off.

>>51408890

Thank you!
>>
>>51408943
She is an anime trope!
>>
>>51408975

I-it's not like I like you Celestine-chan! Anta baka...
>>
>>51409019
"It's alright Greyfax, just give me a little kiss here..."
>m-my hips are m-moving on their own Celestine-chan!
>>
File: 098.jpg (299KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
299KB, 700x1690px
>>51409019
>>51409047
>>
>>51408775
Some people aren't attracted to nun tits, you know?
>>
I'm kind of stuck in an odd situation. A friend in the group I play with has spent a ton of money building his ravenwing bike spam force, but no one in the group wants to play with him because of it. He likes to say things like, "you all have ignore cover in some way", but we don't want to play against him still.

Should we just straight up tell him to buy a new army? It's not fun having to take SPECIFIC lists to even have a sleight chance of beating him in games.
>>
>>51409047
Many years from now, this is what the Black Templar dread will be complaining about you disturbing his memory of
>>
Anyone know a good way to run pure harlequins at 1000 points?
>>
>>51409110
Play a few normal games against him. If he's really that overpowered and good with his army, you can still tell him, and might even have examples to show him.
>>
>>51409110
My friend did the thing where the eldar spam masses of invincible vehicles that shit out s6+ lances enough to wipe out a planet full of people every turn back in sixth edition. I played him once and HE was so embarrassed he stopped playing wargames altogether.
>>
>>51408591
>Skitarii become Skytaryy
>>
>>51409127
We've played around 10 games now and he's won all but one, and that was barely scrapped by. It's like, everyone has no problem facing each other, but people are getting burnt out trying to beat him instead of playing for fun. IIRC he's planning on going harlequins if he switches armies.
>>
Well, after spending a good few days tinkering with epub conversions and settings, here's the best I can do with Codex: Imperial Agents:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/crcwf9ty63zez7w/40K_-_Codex_-_Imperial_Agents.pdf
Anything else would just fuck up the text and cause pages to duplicate.

Now I just have to start slowly eating away at the pile of epubs sitting on my computer...
>>
>>51408695
PUREST LOVE
>>
File: WP_20170125_16_50_29_Rich.jpg (384KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170125_16_50_29_Rich.jpg
384KB, 1024x576px
Show off your models /tg/!!!
>>
>>51409160
The joke doesn't really work when you suggest they would change something that's already literally GW copyrightable word soup to begin with.
>>
>>51409110
If you can't handle this shit, play a different game.

40K has massive balance issues and you can never get away from them. If you want every fight to be fair, you're going to have to exclude like 70% of the people you meet from playing against you, because a bunch of them will have a straight up better codex than yours, while another bunch will have a codex so shit you have to try not to steamroll them.
>>
>>51409123
Run a masque, it's 570 points minimum.
Troupes ALWAYS need starweavers but you can run them as dedicated transports or fast attack to fill up the compulsory depending on if you want bikes.

Think the heroes path is best if you want one of each character but there is no shame in spamming shadowseers.

use extra Cegorach's jest if you want more troops or voidweavers. If you have trouble fitting it in you swap the masque skyweavers to fast attack and move the bikes to the jest, this means you don't have to spend on more bikes if you have some already.
>>
>>51409110
Pretty much this >>51409230
>>
>>51409216
No because you are going to make fun of my poor kitbash.
>>
>>51408574
t. retard
>>
>>51409233
If that's the case then we'll just but play him. If he wants to play an overtuned army he can play with other overtuned armies out fuck off. We shouldn't have to go try hard every match to have fun.
>>
>>51409233
What units/ composition/ upgrades are good for a masque?
>>
>>51409280
Not play him*
>>
File: 1485297052460[1].jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1485297052460[1].jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>>51409216
The very first guards of my IG army I just started.
>>
>>51409311
Spooky
>>
>>51409260
It's GGA. He's a good guy.
>>
File: 1479902075103.jpg (100KB, 604x399px) Image search: [Google]
1479902075103.jpg
100KB, 604x399px
has anyone tried running custodes in a game yet ? how'd they fare ? was it fun?
>>
>>51409322
I bought most of my models off a friend and they're still in the mail and it includes about 40 pig iron kolonial heads
>>
File: Harlequins - 1000pts.jpg (111KB, 900x786px) Image search: [Google]
Harlequins - 1000pts.jpg
111KB, 900x786px
>>51409233
So this is a really rough first draft of what I'd hope to run.

Any glaring rookie weapon choices/ composition choices?
>>
>>51409335
What the fuck does that say
>>
>>51409311
is it the ferrus manus patrol?
>>
>>51409328
GGA? Did I miss something?
>>
>>51409371
Grey Guard Anon. He has a grey guard army, uses lots of the Martian Ironearth for his bases, posts fuckhueg pictures of his army/batreps and triggers some people via his colourscheme. But threads with his posts are usually not that much of a shitshow.
>>
>>51409286
Unless you're giving them the relic kiss/rose or the relic power sword, a caress is statistically better than a kiss for ap2 wounds on the troupe master.

On a player the caress and the kiss has around the same chance to land an ap2 wound on a >ws5 >t5 model. Kiss has potential for instant death but the caress as the potential for more than one wound.

The embrace is a wild card that can wipe out hordes and give walkers a surprise colonoscopy (Hammer of wrath always hits the vehicle facing even if it's a walker!)

Don't mix weapons on the players, always give the troupe master a caress unless you give him a relic, only give him the relic sword if you're going for a full anti-horde squad and don't waste points on pistols on anyone but the troupe master.

Haywire grenades are mandatory on the troupe master if they don't have a caress and advisable otherwise.

You'll need haywire on either a bike squad or voidweaver despite it being much worse than a surikun cannon/prismatic cannon.

>>51409308
>>51409280
Did you misquote?
>>
does the list builder not support Forge world units? or am i just retarded?

>I'm already a little retarded for using forge world
>>
>>51409110

Just ravenwings? No conclave or anything? If so you guys are just bad.
>>
File: 100_2473.jpg (225KB, 850x800px) Image search: [Google]
100_2473.jpg
225KB, 850x800px
>>51409216
I wish there was a reason to use a chaplain.
>>
>>51409468
Nop, but I think Eldar has some.
The web list builder + BattleScribe can make a single semi functional list builder.

I'm willing to pay for one, but right now those two are rather bad
>>
>>51409428
Are any of the elite choices particularly good or have any good synergies?
>>
>>51409473
+1

Ravenwing aren't *that* bad.

t. Red Scorpion player.
>>
>>51409485
IS SHOWING FAITH IN THE EMPEROR NOT ENOUGH REASON?
>>
>>51409485
I got a termie chaplain and fully pinned him and painted him over the period of several hours, only to find out after that that is the worst equipment for the worst hq slot.
I just replaced him with The Emperors Champion, and I look at him on my shelf and it hurts to remember how excited I was to play him.
>>
What are good things to run Celestine in a unit of?
>>
>>51409506
What's wrong with battlescribe?
It works great, doesn't have fucked up points cost and has forgeworld.
>>
>>51409506
Makes you wonder why GW doesn't have an official one. Five bucks, but with every unit and formation you might want, sounds fair enough. And support for future editions. I'd buy it, if it works.
>>
>>51408430
Sorry, OP, I been on a break this week
>>
>>51409559
Why not run him anyway? The fluffy reasons are enough alone.
>>
>>51409563
Anything that can increase her toughness, so 3 or more higher toughness squads.
Is she t3 or was she higher, don't remember right now.

Completely unrelated question:
Is cypher any good?
Would he do well in an Elysian or d-99 list?
>>
>>51409590
Because I decided it was fluffier to run a marshal (captain) in an honour guard alongside the emprahs champ instead.
>>
>>51409554
But sempai I haven't found a good model for my third honour guard member yet. They're like the only unit I can justify adding an on-foot-in-power-armour chaplain in.

>>51409559
The 2W is killer. If he could be a reclusiarch, a termi-chaplain would be alright in an assault terminator squad for the re-rolls.
>>
>>51409110
ravenwing can absolutely walk all over some armies, and to newbies it seems unstoppable, it's not though, heres some ways to help with beating it

>make them jink, CONSTANTLY
there was a WAAC-fag who came to our local gamestores very friendly tourney, he brought your standard bike spam and when i played him i just shot at literally every one of his units and he would instinctively jink to get that reroll, lasguns? jink, Multilasers? jink, wyverns? die. it got to a point where literally every unit in his army had jinked and he basically had no shooting, of course assault is still a thing but it certainly tones down the army, if they figure out what you're doing and stop jinking everything then hey, now they loose their edge

>ignores cover
in the edition of retarded rerollable 2+ cover saves and bike spam you have to include some ignores cover in any list you build. guard has wyverns, tau has marker lights, Grey Knights have incinerator spam, every army has some form of ignores cover, even if its shit AP you'll still cut his durability by making him take 3+s

>assault doesnt care about cover
i know assault sucks in 7th, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, also if you have a knight it will eat pretty much any squad of bikes with its instant death attacks and stomps
>>
File: paintmealready.jpg (156KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
paintmealready.jpg
156KB, 1280x853px
>>51409216
>>
>>51408973
I seriously can't find it in there. Am I blind? Which folder?
>>
>>51409609
IT'S TIME TO ADMIT TO YOURSELF. YOUR QUEST FOR EVER MORE OPTIMISED ARMY LISTS HAS LED YOU DOWN THE PATH TO SLAANESH.

WOULD YOU LIKE A FIRING SQUAD OR SUMMARY EXECUTION?
>>
>>51409110
Use points handicaps and/or special missions. Team games with him supporting the weakest player also works.
He's going to expand his avaible models to subpar stuff eventually and will learn how to make a balanced list out of that.
>>
>>51409572
because people would never buy their $45 codexes anymore forever, at least thats what they fear, I'm sure some people will want them for the pretty pictures
>>
>>51409473
No shit we're bad, we just started learning the game.

Low point value games there is fuck all we can do against it.
>>
>>51408665
That's a funny way to say space bugs senpai
>>
>>51409605
Fair enough. You could always just use him as a fancy Terminator Sergeant if you're running a squad of them.
>>
>>51409629

Guy who initially asked:

Supplements, gathering storm.
>>
>>51409572
Age of Sigmar has one, 40k'll probably come eventually.
>>
>>51409536
Shadowseer has great synergy with the troupes and has spells she can use to protect them.

Death jester has poor synergy as he's too squishy to go on his own but doesn't want to run and charge like the troupe.
They work best in heroes path detachments.

Solitaire is disappointing for how good he looks but you can use his blitz move to suddenly get in the face of a unit you want to kill or want to help a troupe kill.
>>
>>51409656
and it wont have any FW because FW isnt GW :^)
>>
>>51408674
Doesn't praising the God Emperor make them Heretics, too?
>>
>>51409485
>>51409559

For "fun"? for how much of a badass chaplains are? because sometimes you just want to play fluffy and sexy opposed to competitive and grindy?

I play chaos and nothing says badass more than land raiders, theyre bad but they look so damn good on a warband, like your boys are moving up in the world, as opposed to nurgle bikers with a lord and a bike cyclopia cabal.
>>
File: frog.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
> Even GW on their steam still using "Imperial Guard" isntead of "Astra Militarum"
> That IG/Tyranid joke at start

Triggered a bit.
>>
>>51409567
Things like
1xSpace Marine
1xSpace Marine
1xSpace Marine
1xSpace Marine

No idea why it happens with some armies
>>
>>51409630
>EVER MORE OPTIMISED
I run a terminator captain, shooty terminators and a phobos. No optimization here, boss. Just don't got a good place for him.

No option for 3W or artificer armour is a pain in the balls, too.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>51409216
Slowly forming a RT-era Guard force.
>>
>>51409311
Guy with sister fister baneblade and camo tank army here, welcome to the guard son
>>
>>51409668
Would I be pushing the limits of retardation if I were to put a shadowseer in all of my troupe squads at 1250pts?
Is it ever worth using daemonology or telepathy on them also?
>>
>>51409682
Of course, it's just another name and not a replacement.
>>
>>51409693
...Who just happen to be Australian.
>>
>>51409701
Pretty sure that's GGA.
>>
>>51409639

Fair enough.
Whats your army and what do you have?
>>
>>51409669
Is this b8? you know forgeworld is owned by GW right?
>>
>>51409683
Can you give more specific examples? Also, that kind of stuff can be easily fixed
>>
>>51409682
Imperial Guard is literally on the first page of their codex. The name isn't gone.
>>
>>51409636
I'd still buy the codex for everything else, but a listbuilder would be nice. Doesn't need to be anything fancy, just like the listbuilder in OP, but actually working properly.
Also, according to >>51409656 there is already one for AoS.
>>
File: received_1011082312351115.jpg (21KB, 476x353px) Image search: [Google]
received_1011082312351115.jpg
21KB, 476x353px
>>51408645
That reminds me of Tyranids Warp Blast. I've never gotten it off once...
>>
>>51409722
That smiley means it is ironic bait, yes.
Also lurk some moar newfag
>>
>>51409743
But he's telling the truth, gw refrains from mentioning fw at all so a gw list builder probs wouldn't include fw unless people modded it to.
Alternatively, fw releases the list builder and includes everything since fw is actually not as Jewish, despite being the same company.
>>
>>51409725
Some armies add an entire models with the special gun, while other just add the gun.

The main problem is the internal incosistency and the Phone and Tablet version crash all the time
>>
>>51408430
I noticed that we been burning through OPs. Even with them hitting 500 there were like 6 yesterday.

40 end times is creating a lot of buzz. I wonder if people thinking more about the setting has resulted in an increase in sales, yet.
>>
>>51409639
>No shit we're bad, we just started learning the game.
In that case you guys shouldn't be complaining something is too strong if you haven't learned how to play against it yet.

Only after you've exhausted your tactical and listbuilding options and are still getting stomped on, that's when it's OP.
>>
File: IMAG0017.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0017.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51409216
My babies :3
>>
>>51409743
>lurker
kay
just gonna stop giving you the attention you crave and go back to posting like I have been for the past year
>>
>>51409703
Nope, it's a good idea to run one in each squad as they have a grenade launcher that causes pinning checks, aka overwatch denial. They're just generally cheap for a level 2 psyker, have good stats and wargear.

Telepathy is always good, harlequins prey on units with poor leadership and have a special relic that reduces it. Primaris is amazing when combined with the mask relic that lowers leadership and stacks the any leadership debuffs from telepathy.

I don't use demonology because I see no use for it.
>>
>>51409803
It's not the End Times, it's been this way since Fall.
>>
>>51409701
Well, shit, now I need to a new name for my baneblade
>>51409714
What is a GGA
>>
>>51409839
>Fall
Of cadia
>>
>>51409682
>> That IG/Tyranid joke at start
What was it?
>>
>>51409839
>Open Fall of Cadian
>Ctrl-F "End Times"
>"THESE ARE THE END TIMES

Are you sure?
>>
>>51409849
The extremely lively threads has been a thing since Genestealer Cults.
>>
>>51409858
How you searching an epub?
>>
>>51409858
That's not what I was saying you retard, read what I was responding to.

I'm saying the End Times stuff is not the reason we're getting tons of increase in thread activity, it's been that way since months before.
>>
>>51409880
Got pdf version. I ain't sharing it.
>>
File: IMG_8442.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8442.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>51409714
Grey Guard anon is a true nigga, but the sister sister is mine alone

also progress update on getting the sister fister built if anyone remembers that thread, have it made to where it can be turned into all non forge world variants, not included is the box of bits yet to be glued on or put together

used it in apoc a couple times already as the storm sword and shadowsword, both pretty fun and not too broken
>>
File: 20160109_012611.jpg (945KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160109_012611.jpg
945KB, 2560x1536px
>>
Space Maerini
Blood Aeglini
Dark Aeglini
Daethwaetchi
Grey Knaeghti
Space Woelvi
Aestri Militaeri
Skitarii
Inquaesiti
Chaeos Space Maerini
Oarki
Tyraenidi
Taeui
>>
>>51409841
Grey Guard Anon
>>
>>51409803
>>51409839
>>51409858

holy shit guys do not bring up the end times and attract all the salty WHFB shitposters telling us our game system sucks and is about to get deleted, this general was doing pretty well
>>
File: 20160109_012921.jpg (808KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160109_012921.jpg
808KB, 2560x1536px
>>51409918
I did these up when I was like 8.
>>
Anything good in the stream? I can't watch it at work.
>>
>>51409937
Fuck WHFB but, our system does suck and hopefully does get deleted, and we get something actually good for 8th edition.
>>
>>51409938
first person to invoke the thin your paints meme is getting a vortex missile shot at their house
>>
File: 20160109_012709.jpg (805KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160109_012709.jpg
805KB, 2560x1536px
>>51409938
>>
Was there a female =][= in one of the older 'dex's? I think she was Xenos. Is she still useable? Did she ever get a model?
>>
GATHERING STORM 2 SPOILERS ON GW TWITCH STREAM
>>
>>51409952
W-what if Saint Duncan tells you to do so?
>>
Y'all listening in right now?

twitch dot tv/warhammer
>>
>>51409964
yes
she was xenos
no
no
there is a generic female inquisitor model though of a gramma with a power sword and inferno pistol
>>
File: 20160109_012739.jpg (817KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160109_012739.jpg
817KB, 2560x1536px
>>51409959
I think this the best combi weapon.
>>
DARK ELDAR BRED SUPER-TYRANIDS, MORE AT 11
>>
HOYL FUCK

THE DELDAR MIXED HIVE FLEETS KRAKEN AND LEVIATHAN ON VALEDOR AND BROUGHT THEM TO COMMORRAGH FOR THE BLOOD SPORTS

THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY GO WRONG GUYS
>>
>>51409974
What do we have so far?
>>
File: 20160109_012729.jpg (797KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160109_012729.jpg
797KB, 2560x1536px
>>51409999
>>
>>51410006
>>51410005
I cant tell if this is retarded fluff or just the DEldar being fucking idiots
>>
Holy shit all I want out of Gathering Storm 3 is for the new Super-Tyranids to go Anphelion Project on the entire fucking webway.
>>
>>51410022
I want super nids vs super orks
>>
>>51409358
Always run glaves on bikes, they're just better.

Move the haywire grenades from the squad the shadow seer is planning to join on to the seer, caress glances any armour on 6s and haywire on 2s.

You may suffer vs heavy armour lists like guard but the millions of shuriken cannons you have should shred any monster.
>>
>>51410008
They're explaining who the characters are. Yvraine is a craftworlder who's been a Seer, an Aspect Warrior, a Corsair and eventually a Wych.

She dies and Ynnead brings her back to life to be Ynnead's prophet.
>>
File: 20160109_013033.jpg (819KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160109_013033.jpg
819KB, 2560x1536px
>>51410016
>>
>>51409979
"So, even the den of renegades, she's a renegade of renegades."
"Correct."
Oh, GW...
>>
>>51410016
Of course, loading a plasma pistol into your bolter will turn it into a combi-weapon.
>>
>>51410037
>>51410022

>nids and orks both getting an update that isn't shit in the current year

who's been telling you lies to give you this false hope anon?
>>
>>51410055
Geedubs...
>>
>>51409819
>like I have been for the past year
Again, lurk more newfag.
>>
Building first list here. I have some scouts ava I'm wondering if it's better to put them in my cad so they get objective secure or in that 10th company formation for the special rules it provides.
I have other troops in my cad, but i just want to maximize the usefulness of my shotgun scouts
>>
>>51410055
Have you SEEN the genestealer cult book, anon?

The next time Tyranids get an update is going to be unholy vengeance.
>>
File: 20160109_012758.jpg (804KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160109_012758.jpg
804KB, 2560x1536px
>>51410048
>>
"get involved in it now" I would GW if you didnt make my second army shit and my first army the worse of the marines
>>
File: 20160109_013005.jpg (831KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160109_013005.jpg
831KB, 2560x1536px
>>51410086
>>
>>51410104
did you just not finish this one?
>>
>>51409619
Tau also have buffmander and optimized stealth cadre for ignores cover. My last game I played against White Scars + Knight and wiped out four of his units turn 1. Granted, he still won because his captain was basically unkillable and I couldn't reach his knight, but a bunch of that was poor positioning on my part and a stupid reserves mistake that wiped out my deep striking flyers.
>>
File: 20160109_012825.jpg (801KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160109_012825.jpg
801KB, 2560x1536px
>>51410104
>>
>>51409718
IG

Company command squad: Lascannon, carapiece armor, Volkov's cane, boltgun on commander.

2x Veterans with lascannon team. Boltgun on Sgt.

3x Wyverns with enclosed crew compartments.

Total: 498 pts.
>>
>>51410117
Apparently not. I had to go to bed, and put everything away. Again, I was only 8.
>>
Biel-Tan isn't destroyed, it's actually a monolothic flotilla made of thousands of Eldar ships strapped together and they end up breaking the infinity circuit somehow creating the Yncarne and the Craftworld splits into the ships and they scatter to the winds.
>>
>is a, is a, is a, is, uh, is a, uh, uh
>>
>>51410149
UNDER MY UMBRELLA
>>
>>51410139
I dont mean to talk bad about your 8 yr old self anon but i was just confused.
>>
File: 20160109_013207.jpg (788KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160109_013207.jpg
788KB, 2560x1536px
>>51410122
Literally just a backpack with a gun on it.

Best drone/10
>>
>>51410084
Explain i havent seen the book
>>
>>51410155
Kek
>>
File: 20160109_013118.jpg (793KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160109_013118.jpg
793KB, 2560x1536px
>>51410158
Literally just a baseplate sprue, with shoulder pads and a gun.

Best sentry.
>>
>>51410149
They are certainly not wordsmiths anon
>>
>>51410169
They are really, really good as an army.
>>
>>51409937
>salty WHFB shitposters

Is that a thing?
>>
>>51410169
They're one of the most powerful armies in the game.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (718KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
718KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Gathering Storm II is not a sequel to Fall of Cadia.

They're happening simultaneously.
>>
File: 1485338266503-2[2].png (171KB, 878x711px) Image search: [Google]
1485338266503-2[2].png
171KB, 878x711px
>>51409929
Oh no, I've spent the last few days posting lists like these, I can't actually wait to start painting my guard just as soon as I get all the bitz, I wanna try giving them camoflaged fatigues
>>
So wyches and incubi go into the eldar codex and the DEldar just become haemonculus covens? atleast thats what im hearing
>>
>>51410223
Nah, it's a mix on both sides. Some lke Ynnead, some dislike.
>>
>>51410219
Where are you getting tis info?
>>
>>51410223
No, they're just mixed Formations/Detachments just like Fall of Cadia had for Imperium.

But this is maybe a bit setting up a precedence for Haemonculus Covens being made a separate ally Codex in the next DEldar update.
>>
>>51410235
Warhammer Livestream
>>
>>51410213
>Deldar and Craftworlders get folded in to one force
Fuck you, I'm with Vect.
>>
>>51410235
Watching the stream that was linked earlier in the thread, pay attention dude.
>>
BIEL TAN LIVES
>>
Suddenly using wyches as cannon fodder sounds like a good idea
>>
>>51410240
Does this mean that Tau can finally get some Auxiliaries like Kroot and Gue'vesa lists so that we can have mixed detachments, too?
>>
>>51410193
The WHFB thread literally has an OP copypasta saying "end times is #notmywarhammer"

They claim to "tolerate" 8th edition but consider it less canon than their fan fluff.
>>
NEW ELDAR ARMY CONFIRMED

YNNARI/YNNAERI
>>
So basically:

There will be an Aeldari Grand Alliance made up of four factions:

Craftworld Eldar
Dark Eldar
Harlequins
Ynnari

Ynnari work a little like Traitor Legions where they come with restrictions of stuff you can take (for example no Haemonculus Coven stuff) but take a mix of stuff from the other three Eldar Factions and have their own new Army-Wide special rules.
>>
>>51410263
But do they shitpost 40K threads?
>>
This book was apparently intentionally designed to make weaker Aeldari units *cough*Wyches*cough* useful again for competitive play.
>>
They are telling us to generate hype for them Kek
>>
File: IMG_20170122_193603875.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170122_193603875.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>51410274
>mfw dying race gets a 4th faction, but literal allying federation still has no battle brothers
>>
>>51410312
Gathering Storm isn't over yet faggot chill out. They can't release every update at once.
>>
It sounds like Wraithstuff may also not be part of the Ynnari, but not confirmed.
>>
Did any one watch from the start? what did we learn?
>>
>>51409918
Ah the >The-Techmarine-Filled-His-Coolant-System-With-Ethanol class Dreadnought
>>
>>51410312
>dying race

Not anymore, fuckers! Eldar Empire coming back, laaaads!
>>
File: necronface.jpg (8KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
necronface.jpg
8KB, 233x217px
>>51410312

Dont worry, Gathering Storm part3:
> Tau origins revealed as grand Necron plan to reborn
> Mindshackle scarabs gets control over Ethernals
> AI taken over by crypteks
> Necron and Tau are now one faction
>>
>>51410304
Don't you mean drukhari units like wyches?
>>
>>51410346
As undead abominations. The Eldar stole the Necron shtick!
>>
File: DSC00091.jpg (507KB, 2550x966px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00091.jpg
507KB, 2550x966px
>>51409216
My archon, "Alpharious Aeldari the cockmongling shit sandwhich"
>>
>>51410351
No sir, no mention of Drukhari the whole stream.

>>51410361
Yeah except better, because everything's better with Elves.
>>
>>51410350
As a newfag who just started tau, i for one welcome our even more soulless overlords
>>
>dark eldar let a super psyker in

Hilarious. Also, no.
>>
>>51410365
Woo I partly named that!
>>
The dudes said that they will explain a bout of the mysteries surrounding the Eldar.

What mysteries exactly?
>>
File: 1485217079206.jpg (1MB, 3601x1353px) Image search: [Google]
1485217079206.jpg
1MB, 3601x1353px
>>51409216
And his kabalites
>>
>>51410312
There is no allying federation faction. Hasn't been one since 4e

The Tau beat the Imperium in warzone: Koi Fish and Monkey. Not a grand federation of alien civilizations. Just the Tau and their superior tech. Get with the new fluff
>>
I kinda like the idea of how the god of the dead formed.
>>
>>51410343
Basically:

>Dark Eldar created Super-Tyranids in Commorragh, this cannot possibly go wrong in any way shape or form in the near future
>Biel-Tan is not actually destroyed, only its Infinity Circuit, the Craftworld is actually thousands/millions of Eldar ships strapped together and it splits apart again
>Eldar Civil War between different sub-factions
>Ynnari are a new playable sub-faction based around Ynnead the Eldar God of Death, has a roster made of a combination of Craftworld/Dark/Harlequin units but with some stuff not allowed, unique army-wide rules that power up your surviving guys when your guys die
>Story takes place shortly after Death Masque and simultaneously with Fall of Cadia, not after
>>
>>51410372
Nah, not really. They sent soldiers, they go beat.
>>
Am I correct? We will have more shitty fluff and OP Eldars will get buffs.
>>
>>51410382
What about them Kroot?
>>
>>51410351
Aeldari is the blanket term for all the Eldar Factions, drukhari included. I guess.
>>
>>51410262
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No.
Instead, get ready for the next line of tau suits, I'm calling that the next tau suit will be either an fmc or a fgc.
Also, anyone wanna bet the riptide gets the Coldstar treatment?
Maybe you get a twin linked heavy burst cannon, plus a twin linked high yield missile pod and you get to be an fmc?
Also anyone up for flying stormsurge?
>>
>>51410391
Sounded like the yvraine chick was fighting in the arenas. Am I wrong?
>>
>>51410297
who do you think are the people in the general posting "LMAO end times here GW is gonna ruin 40K, enjoy being sigmar'd fags!!!!"

clearly they just are butthurt 40k players didn't have to experience the salt they did and hope they also have to be miserable
>>
>>51410416
Yeah she was killed by Lelith in the arena and then resurrected by Ynnead as his first prophet, then they freaked out because she got psychic powers and she had to book out, Visarch showed up out of nowhere and they had a crazy action-movie chase scene escape and ended up in Biel-Tan.
>>
>>51410416
Yeah, but all Eldar are psykers, they can just not use it. She was a wych, wasn't using psychic powers until after getting Rez'd.
>>
>>51410389
>>Biel-Tan is not actually destroyed, only its Infinity Circuit, the Craftworld is actually thousands/millions of Eldar ships strapped together and it splits apart again

It's like saying a country that was forcefully disbanded, isn't destroyed. Biel-Tan as a faction is finished if this is true.

It's the Jews and Israel all over again.
>>
>>51410435
do you guys realize how big of a deal a craftworld infinity circuit getting destroyed is?

if thats true Biel'tan basically is destoryed
>>
>>51410435
>Biel-Tan as a faction is finished if this is true.
It was never a faction, it's just a sub-faction of CWE. And there will still be Biel-Tan armies because all of those ships that made up the Craftworld are still around containing those soldiers just fragmented into pieces here and there. It's no different from Tyranid splinter fleets.
>>
>>51410454
Eh, souls get stuffed into other Ynnari Eldar now.
>>
>>51410454
Its history and culture is basically ded.
>>
>>51410466
Anyone else interested in painting with Duncan in about 15 minutes?
>>
File: 20170125_192025.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170125_192025.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>51409216
>>
>>51410454
>do you guys realize how big of a deal a craftworld infinity circuit getting destroyed is?

>if thats true Biel'tan basically is destoryed

The Eldar got their God of Death. Infinity Circuits were only needed to save them from Slaanesh, now that they got a new god to nom them, they're fine
>>
>>51410483
He's going over drybrushing today, by the way. Duncan's always good at talking and interviewing.
>>
>>51410504
>fine
>still having their souls eaten
I dont know about that anon
>>
>Eldar Farseers had a vision of Leviathan and Kraken merging at Valedor creating an unstoppable Tyranid Hive Fleet that would destroy the galaxy
>Mobilize to stop it
>Get Dark Eldar to help
>Have to unleash a planet-destroying super-weapon to complete mission
>Sigh in relief after massive battle and head home, PROPHECY AVERTED GUYS
>...
>Dark Eldar secretly bring Leviathan and Kraken specimens back with them and have the Haemonculi mix them together and breed them to create super-Tyranids for their fighting arenas
>Surely this will be fine
>>
>>51410466
>Its history and culture is basically ded
Just like Fenris System and Cadia?
>>
>>51410522
Why do Deladr ave such a need for fucking things up?
>>
>>51410213
Fuck those are resin incubi

>>51410246
Fuck all of them im a pirate
>>
File: Kerrigan.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kerrigan.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
>>51410522
What if... They're adding dark eldar in to the mix to create dark eldar Kerrigan?
>>
>>51410483
Who is this Duncan
>>
>>51410547
Sssh they are not doing anything wrong. The hivemind wills it
>>
>>51410522
In the novel, the Harlequins were watching the Dark Eldar do it and they were smiling about it. They didn't stop the Dark Eldar. They just checked their operations and left.

This implies that it's also a part of some greater plan.
>>
>>51410518
Ynnead resurrected some Eldar.
Which means in the ten minutes that Ynneads been alive, it already has a better track record than Slaanesh
>>
>>51410518
It's like flirting with girls. It's flattering if she thinks you are hot and otherwise it's creepy.
>>
So, with the new Castellan detachment, can I deploy units from other imperial books in their allies' transports?
>>
>>51410557
Get out.
>>
>>51410559
>Khaine's Gate opens
>Daemons flood in
>Entire Dark City has been completely overrun by Tyranids, all DEldar already devoured
>Shadow in the Warp reams all the daemons right in the asshole
>Harlies seal the entrances to Commorragh
>Webway saved from Slaanesh
>>
>>51410584
That's not helpful.
>>
>>51410522
>mix leviathan and kraken to create super-tyranids
Why haven't the Hive Mind done this already by itself? Stupid animals.
>>
>>51410590
Tyranids invade the Warp, eat the Chaos Gods.
>>
>>51410262
Tau are too insignificant to affect the end times.

Really though, theyre a tiny empire in a backwater system who can barely traverse space at any speed
>>
>>51410562
wat.
>>
>>51410598
They were about to when the combined forces of fucktons of Eldar and Dark Eldar unleashing ancient super-weapons interrupted them.
>>
>>51409110
Tell him to bring fewer points to your games or ask if you can bring more. Or do the AoS way of doing army sizes. Just add units and options till you are both satisfied.
>>
>>51410598
They tried. Eldar stopped them, until Deldar did it for them.
>>
>>51410600
How does one eat an idea or what ever the chaos gods are considered
>>
>>51410604
Tau are major galatci player according to the GW. Suck it nerd, it's the weebening next!
>>
>>51410274
Wonder if the Yannybites will be psuedo corsairs
>>
>>51410623
Ask the vorefags
>>
>>51410604
Actually, the prophecy surrounding Farsight might save or doom the galaxy.
>>
>>51410625
Doubt it, they're based around a whole Death Empowers The Living mechanic, not being spess pirates.
>>
>>51410616
>>51410609
If nids are one collective consciousness why do they need to do it on a specific planet? Can't Hive mind just like will it to be?
>>
>>51410635
>yfw Farsight kills Abby with his mysterysword
>>
>>51410635
Could Tau be an anime trope any harder?
>>
>>51410642
They still need both sets of fleets to be close so that they can combine the DNA
>>
File: DuncanFuckingRhodes.jpg (259KB, 1047x839px) Image search: [Google]
DuncanFuckingRhodes.jpg
259KB, 1047x839px
>>51410594
Duncan Rhodes. Lord of Layers, Prince of Paints, Thane of Thinned Paints, Sheikh of Shades, Duke of Drybrushing, Earl of Edge Highlights, Count of Coats Thin, and all around great guy.
>>
Hey everyone. Lava anon here. Again. I decided to take a before and after shot this time, to see if there was an obvious difference between outcomes. How'd I do?
>>
>>51410642
Separate Hive Fleets don't seem to be able to communicate that directly - their psychic wavelengths might not be compatible from evolving divergently for too long or something blah blah space magic. The stronger fleet needs to assimilate the weaker one to directly absorb the genetic material.
>>
>>51410590
>Vect and all his most loyal followers laughing their heads off in his hidden bunker waiting for the end times shitstorm to blow over
>>
>>51410678
>hidden bunker
>hiding from Tyranids
>the race with fucking Mawlocs, Lictors, and Genestealers

Good luck.
>>
>>51410669
Did you try asking wip? We all know they are twats, but are better suited twats for this kind of things
>>
File: 20170126_095517.jpg (5MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_095517.jpg
5MB, 4032x3024px
>>51410669
>>51410669
>>51410669
And here's with the Crackle on and drybrushed. I'll admit I made the cracks a little thick on that top right corner but otherwise I think I'm happy with how it turned out.
>>
>>51410639
What i meam by psuedo corsairs is a renegade elsar race that has a mix of deldar and eldar tech and their own schtick.

Like corsairs.

GW wont actually touch them because its FWs baby
>>
>>51410695
Nah, I'd rather not. Ive been sticking around in this general for weeks so I figured I'd just post it here anyway, ya know.
>>
>>51410701
Nifty. How did you do that cracking effect?
>>
>>51410661
Oh THAT guy. I've been taught to hate all GW employees, so I didn't expect anyone here to mention him. I like watching his tutorials on youtube though.
>>
>>51410691
>implying you can just tunnel in to another dimension
This is something he's been preparing for thousands of years for when the gate breaks open and Slaanesh comes to visit, he's got his own army of cloned null servants and a huge stockpile slaves to feed off.

Once the drawbridge goes up the nids are not getting in.
>>
>>51410727
Anon, everyone loves Duncan. He's a meme now.
>>
>>51410734
>implying the nids cant
>>
>>51409798
Galaxy s5 here, bs1 only crashes on the bloated sm roster and bs2 works fine
And that is without custom firmware ( so wirh crap running in the background)
What hardware are you using?
>>
>>51410722
Viva Crackling Colour. Nabbed it off Amazon at an Anon's suggestion as a replacement for Duncan's tutorial.
>>
>>51410745
They can't even transfer information between hive fleets.
>>
>>51410635

>black library

yawn
>>
>>51410604
If current day western humans had enough space to move to we could double our population size every 15 years. In 300 years we would be 7 million billion people if our numbers increased in this way.

Whatever is lost to wars can be recouped by bloodless integration of alien species into the Tau empire. That's not to mention Tau getting their hands on Necron and Eldar technology and maybe getting some help in understanding it. Tau are what Necrons wished they were, a unified people. The only things that threaten them is their miniscule starting point (rather big one really) and the possibility of rogue factions neglecting the Ethereal caste.
>>
>>51410701
Honestly you need to mix up the thickness of your coat a little more. Those cracks are thicc, and with little variation in size.
>>
>>51409807
Femanon detected
>>
>>51410734
It'll be a shame when those slaves start having Genestealer babies, one of the guys who knows the lock codes goes missing and his memories end up in a Lictor which learns to operate the access keypads, and so forth.
>>
>>51410701

Arras?
>>
>>51410762
The prophecy happened word for word in the GW fluff. Why is the last bit out of the question? Are you racist?
>>
>>51410771
Not her but anon im a guy and i love my lil bugs what does that make me?
>>
>>51409819
You don't habe to prove yorself on an anonymous board
Either you are a newfag or really dumb if you didnt pick that up after a year
>>
>>51410783
A qt trap?
>>
>>51410745
>>51410777
They can't even out adapt the Tau, their hivemind got overpowered by a single ultra marines psyker.

The idea they're going to infiltrate the secret bunker of the paranoid kind of plots is a joke.
The idea he would mistakenly let a infected slave in or there would even be "keypads" is silly.
>>
>>51410803
No.
>>
>>51410777
Trips confirm.

Vect ending up as bugfood would be the best possible end.
>>
>>51410766
Yup, I agree completely. Most of these tests are just checking how the Crackle works, but since this is going to be on small round bases mainly, I'm curious how it's going to turn out. And it's sorta tough to randomize but I'll give it a shot.
>>
File: IT'S OVER KIBA.jpg (83KB, 458x572px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S OVER KIBA.jpg
83KB, 458x572px
>>51410816
Not if they can't find him.
>>
File: Ynnari Eldar.jpg (161KB, 1200x668px) Image search: [Google]
Ynnari Eldar.jpg
161KB, 1200x668px
>>
>>51410810
>They can't even out adapt the Tau, their hivemind got overpowered by a single ultra marines psyker.
>falling for Carnac's lies and memes
Oh you.

The Tau lost every battle and got shitfucked, and the Librarian who looked into the Hive Mind didn't overpower shit, he was the only one strong enough to not fucking die from the attempt and all he did was make slightest contact.
>>
>>51410651
>who will win in this epic fight for the fate of the galaxy
>in the right corner, commander of muh greytide wing
>in the left corner, ADBs daddy issues and bad fanfiction brought to life
>>
>>51410810
>overpowered by a single ultra marines psyker
He managed to look at it without going crazy. That's hardly being overpowered. Tigirius still risked his very soul doing that and only narrowly survived.
>>
>>51410608
>Eldrad jobs Ynnead into being
>Dark Eldar kill Eldar woman in arena
>Ynnead goes "I need an emissary"
>Ynnead resurrects Eldar Woman (she is fan chick in Eldar box)
>Now Eldar have a new way to stay alive
>If they follow Ynnead he can save them
>Just like what Chuckles, the Eldar God of Clowns does for his Harlequins
>>
>>51410844
Farsight is the only Tau who isn't a huge faggot because he's actually man enough to fight in melee and has lived long enough to justify being an experienced and wise commander instead of being a gay mary-sue. Also he uncucked a whole sub-faction of his race from the (((ethereals))).

I'm okay with him doing something relevant.
>>
>>51410862
>Just like what Chuckles, the Eldar God of Clowns does for his Harlequins

Except much wider and easier.
>>
>>51410651
>there is a bigger and badder daemon inside the Dawn blade than there is Drach'nyen.
>It's the soul of the Emperor
>>
>>51410875
I mean, only faggots do close combat when they can defeat the enemy with overwhelming dakka*.
*Tau don't have Dakka, Tau only have pew pew rifles
>>
>>51410875
>implying that farsight is not mary sue
>>
>>51410862
The Dark Eldar already have their own way to escape Slaanesh and be reborn.
>>
>>51410893
>not killing your enemies with choppy AND dakka
What are you some kinda weedy git?
>>
>>51410903
Which is why the haemonculi are fucking pissed.
>>
>>51410734
>Tyranids invade Warp
>Which brings the Hive Mind into the Warp
>Ynnead kills / weakens / kidnaps Slaanesh
>The Hive Mind takes over Slaanesh's throne as the god of excess (read: gluttony)
>Tyranids added to Chaos Grand Alliance
>>
>>51410915
But isn't nurgle the god of Gluttony
All his servants are pudgy as fuck
>>
>>51410915
....that's eerily close to what they did with Lizardmen and Skaven.
>>
>>51410915
So... the Tyranids are 40k's version of the Skaven.

Eh, kinda makes sense.
>>
>>51410915
Nids with titties?
>>
>>51410919
Nurgle is bloat from decay.

Slaanesh is gluttony, they just burn the fat off with all those drugs and orgies.
>>
File: 99060105173_PsykersNEW01.jpg (44KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99060105173_PsykersNEW01.jpg
44KB, 600x620px
What the fuck are Wyrdvane Psykers even for?

If I want more WC points I bring a cheap astropath. If I want unit buffers I bring Primaris Psykers.

Not to mention the models look retarded.
>>
>>51410813
This (>>51410803) shouldn't have been a question, but a statement.

If you aren't, you better start working on it :^)
>>
>>51410930
No, getting rid of the titties is the whole point of canning Slanny
>>
>>51410213
>I might have the chance to use Incubi alongside regular eldar
neat
>>
>>51410936
They are shitty unit. That why Psykana Division has to be suck powerful formation to unshit them.
>>
>>51410734
>Once the drawbridge goes up the nids are not getting in.
If there's one thing the Alien movies have taught me it's that, no matter how secure you think the holdout is, the bastards are always, always, always getting in.

Nids being all up in your shit when you think you're safe is one of their major things. It's like a roach infestation in your house, and also your sister is a genestealer.
>>
How many points does a warhound titan cost, and where might I find it's rules? I think my "friend" is going to bring his to a game this weekend.
He said "it should be fine if you're bringing your baneblade"
>>
>>51410454
It doesn't matter, those souls became a fucking god that is actually walking among them, carrying all the history and knowledge of the dead with it.

Biel-Tan is a flotilla rather than a huge ship now. But it's still Biel-Tan.
>>
>>51410995
30k mechanicum redbook has the up-to-date rules for warhounds.

Also, your friend is a dick.
>>
>>51410995
>a baneblade can take on a warhound
>>
>>51410961
That's assuming Vect is some kind of main character.
It's perfectly in tune to write him out of the setting by having him fuck off in to his super sekret bunker and leaving the Deldar for dead.
>>
>>51410213
...that's my exact paint scheme.

The fuck. Even the little details like the regal purple hair stripes are the same.

I guess I'm a fucking Ynnead worshipper now. Huh.
>>
Any idea when GW would think to make a Start Collecting Genestealer Cult box? I wanna use Neophytes as Cultists and Rockgrinders for my Rhinos in my Iron Warriors force.
>>
>>51411038
>he installs a bell at the door to his bunker
>it's a black hole actually
>>
>>51411038
>Vect fucks off to his super secret bunker
>but not before abducting Slaanesh
>When Vect emerges, he has siphoned / stolen Slaanesh's power. A new god-rival to Ynnead
>>
>>51410936
They are shit, but Psykana Division AM or IA exist and make them useful
>>
>>51411062
Deathwatch Start Collecting happened recently so it might not be too much longer.
>>
>>51410936

Psykana Division for army-wide Prescience.
The formation generates 7 WC minimum to blot out enemy powers.
>>
>>51410740
The only GW employee who isn't an aggressively incompetent bell-end AND who provides a valuable resource for the consumers FOR FREE is well-liked. You'd think GW would notice.
>>
>>51410995
Nopenopenopenopenope.

Warhounds cost about 750 points IIRC, and will almost always make back their points since they don't lose any part of their massive firepower until you've managed to grind through 2 void shields and 9 (12?) hull points.

If you know he's bringing a warhound, you can manage. Warhounds are extremely vulnerable to being punted in the dick by knight titans, as well as to massive outflanking/deep striking melta fire. You'll want to hard counter it by bringing plenty of either/both. Alternatively, if you know he's bringing the plasma/destroyer or destroyer/destroyer loadout: insist on playing an objective game, then go full cheap infantry and ignore his warhound altogether.
>>
>>51411062
Not for awhile imo
Most SCs push old kits. And GSC are new.
>>
>>51411065
>Slaanesh is now pregnant
>>
>>51411096
>mpreg dungeon-bondage slaanesh
Drawfags give it to me.
>>
File: IMG_20170125_160553288~2.jpg (647KB, 2110x1900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_160553288~2.jpg
647KB, 2110x1900px
>>51409426
Why would people be triggered by a grey IG color scheme?
>>
>>51411081
>>51411033
>>51411026
Honestly, I might not even play against him if he pulls that thing out of the box. My miniatures collection isn't flexible enough to build around countering that.
>>
>>51411118
Not that grey. But they kind of grey that looks like unpainted shit
>>
>>51411070
That's what I was hoping for, the neophytes aren't cheap and I'm trying to stay within my budget for this Iron Warriors group. Also, Battle cannons or Icarus quad las on my Vengeance Battery?
>>
How much do you want to bet the Yriel became Ynnead's Avatar
>>
>>51411118
Because a majority of it would just look unpainted
>>
>>51411147
It would have a spear if he did.

I'd like to see him crowned Emperor of a resurgent empire though. And maybe be invested with Khaine's power to replace his dwindling life force. That'd be be pretty balling.
>>
>>51411147
It'd be best if it was someone like Malys or Sliscus.

>Sliscus became the Avatar of the Ynnead because he though it'd be a laugh
>Ynnead is naked because he can decide which of his tight leather pants to wear
>constantly turns everything into a musical by mere proximity
>siphons Slaanesh's holy coke supplies for his own use, crippling the Dark Prince's followers
>brings back the old Hair Metal Eldar look
>kidnaps the Star Child and makes Celestine navigate his magical labyrinth for him
>Who Can I Be, Who Can I Be Now?
>>
>>51411147
No one living became the Yncarne. It's made of all the souls that were in Biel-Tans infinity circuit.
>>
File: mfw quiet life.png (648KB, 782x657px) Image search: [Google]
mfw quiet life.png
648KB, 782x657px
>>51411248
I'm honestly still kinda mad that Malys wasn't the chick with the kitty
And the Duke is probably too busy raiding while everyone is focussed on Chaos and Ynnead, much like my Quicksilver Kabal

>All those people to sell weapons too
>All those distracted Mon'Keigh
>So little time
>>
>>51408933
Pls to share?
>>
>>51411038
>>51411064
>>51411065
It's also a great 'get out of jail free' card in case they make too many changes to the Deldar and people hate it.

>Vect comes out of his bunker early, retcon Deldar back to pre-adarki eldari changes, business as usual in the dark city!
>>
>>51411328
It's kind of a private thing.
I was thinking of drawing 40k lewd some time soon though.
>>
>>51411352
Celestine and Greyfax when?
>>
>>51411338
>implying GW ever actually cared about DE fans
>>
>>51411389
>implying GW ever actually cared about fans
>>
>>51411419
Back in 3rd and 4th at least they pretended to care.
>>
Was it just me or did that idiot on stream say Kalabite.
>>
>>51411389
>>51411419
What are you guys talking about?
>t. Spehss Mehreen
>>
>>51409807

cute!
>>
File: IMG_3695.jpg (525KB, 1574x2379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3695.jpg
525KB, 1574x2379px
>>51411118

It's boring and will restrict how creative you can be when get better later.
Start with a difficult colour scheme and learn quickly.
>>
File: 20170125_234153.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170125_234153.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Why does WH have some of the best bits?
>>
>>51410954
As a dedicated casual player I am not in the habit of buying a unit just to use it in a formation.
>>
File: Screenshot_127.png (468KB, 438x557px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_127.png
468KB, 438x557px
>>51409216
>>
>>51411603
I used to play in 5th edition so I just have ~27+3 Battlepsykers laying around.
>>
>in class
>come home
>dark eldar didn't learn from their previous fuckups concerning domesticating tyranids, and created super hybrids
WHAT THE FUCK, LELITH/VECT?
>>
>>51411430
It was a completely different company run and operated by different people back then and they absolutely cared.

5th was around the point of the public corporate takeover, gutting of the website to turn it into a soulless moneygrubbing product catalog and the start of the shitshow of core rules going bad and codex powercreep.
>>
>>51411624
why 27+3?
>>
So can Guard give orders while in their chimera? People keep saying they can, but the actual orders page says they cannot while embarked. Am I missing a rules change or something?
>>
>>51411656
Check the chimera data sheet. It should have a "command vehicle" special rule or something.
>>
>>51411656
The Chimera has the special rule 'command vehicle' which allows embarked units to issue orders.
>>
>>51411656
>People keep saying they can, but the actual orders page says they cannot while embarked.
Hmm, which to believe, random jackasses who apparently can't give a source for the info they're telling you, or the rules printed in the rulebook, hmmmmm, a difficult decision indeed, this one is a real headscratcher anon.
>>
File: DSC_0028.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0028.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>51409216
Just finished building this from some fw templar bits, sternguard and grey knight bits.
It's for a friend's birthday present it's a black templar deathwatch librarian.
Dubs decides name.
>>
>>51411689
Master Sideways.
>>
File: DSC_0029.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0029.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>51411689
And the back with the templar shoulder pad
>>
>>51411689
Librarian Asuris Asif
>>
>>51411683
Except that poster didn't read the part about Chimeras which overrules the "not while embarked" rule.
It stops you from zooming around in a Valkyrie shouting at your men below.
>>
>>51411683
>the rules printed in the rulebook
check the quimera rules
>>
>>51411689
Cuck
>>
File: 0d6.png (595KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
0d6.png
595KB, 600x597px
>>51411698
OH COME ON
>>
>>51411689
>black templar
>librarian
u wot
>>
>>51411646
27 psykers and 3 enforcers who shot the poor buggers.
>>
>>51411711
Well shit.
Deathwatch librarian Cuck it is then.
>>
>>51411709
Boy does that sound fun, though.
>>
>>51411705
>Deathwatch Librarian
>Has Black Templar Shoulderpad
>Means he's from the Black Templars
>Librarian from a chapter known for having NO Psykers...

Anon... W-What are you doing?
>>
>>51411728
BT with psykers, kind of deserve it
>>
>>51411689
Anon, black templars can't have librarians, they are full on PSYKER HATE.
>>
What are some good models to count as servitors with? The actual servitor models are shit-tier.
>>
>>51411715
My friends really anal about fluff, this is intentional. He can't refuse a gift and he won't not play with it but it will bug him every single time he fields it.
>>
>>51411747
You sound like a cunt then
>>
File: IMG_0202.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>51409216
>>
>>51411747
It sounds like Cuck is the perfect name then.
You should write it on the base.
>>
>>51411756
I'm told this several times throughout a day but I work debt collection so such is life.
>>
>>51410400
legacy option
>>
>>51411741
Which is why his name is Cuck.
BT, sent to DW
Find out he's a latent Psyker
Renames himself Cuck
Hates himself
>>
>>51411783
Inquisitor GrayCuck?
>>
>>51411809
New thread

>>51411809
Fresh bread

>>51411809
Rhymes with dead
>>
>>51411768
Don't let it get you down, it's an important job someone has to do, like meter maids.
>>
>>51411757
that nurgling

>WHATCH CLOSELY SON
>ONE DAY YOU WILL BE BIG LIKE PAPA
>YOU WILL BE GREAT AND UNCLEAN
>SO YOU BETTER LEARN HOW TO KEEP UP
>>
>>51411618

What chapter is this?
>>
>>51410783
Well, if you call them your babies and the ":3" smiley unironically then you might have a feminine benis
Thread posts: 418
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.