[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1303: Peace was never an option Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 586
Thread images: 92

File: Jump_OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jump_OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51347403
>>
File: gary_oak_and_ashsmom.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gary_oak_and_ashsmom.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
Jumpers!
Tell me about your rivals, nemeses and worthy opponents.
>>
File: 1436445071942.jpg (108KB, 610x475px) Image search: [Google]
1436445071942.jpg
108KB, 610x475px
>>51355745
The only one that actually came close was Horus and the last time I saw him he was drowning in a literal tide of Titan-sized mechas.
>>
File: shepard crew.jpg (403KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shepard crew.jpg
403KB, 1920x1080px
How many of your Companions were originally human? Do you have a preference toward humans or non-humans?
>>
>>51355964
They're all demi-humans, now that I think about it. I've got a minotaur, a werecat, a dragonoid, some elves...
>>
File: Noah.jpg (131KB, 443x440px) Image search: [Google]
Noah.jpg
131KB, 443x440px
>>51355964
Mostly inhumans and super-natural creatures. They are more likely to stay 'sane' during the long journey without perks.

I have picked some humans along the way, but they don't stay humans very long.
>>
>>51355639
Why don't you just make a desert and call it that, anon?

>>51355964
>How many of your Companions were originally human?
Not... A whole lot, interestingly enough. Probably has something to do with purely human settings not having much in a way of interesting characters. There are outliers, obviously, like Adam Jensen or Athena Cykes. And the line starts to blur when you talk about people like Takamachi Nanoha, Ryougi Shiki, or Madaraki Fran. An interesting discussion topic, to be sure.
>>
>>51356121
>Why don't you just make a desert and call it that
Uh?
>>
Professor Paradox: can a Galvanic Mechamorph learn to do what Ship can do and mimic technology they've touched? Could a Galvan companion give them that functionality if they can't normally do it?

Can a Galvanic Mechamorph upgrade something and leave the upgrades behind or do they always revert back to what the machine was like before the Galvanic Mechamorph merged with it? The Gwen 10 episode indicates it's possible, but only with a throwaway line of dialogue that may have been referencing temporary enhancement while in it.

If you take Freaked Out and don’t have an Omnitrix does that mean you have to be an Ectonurite? What happens if you’ve already picked another alien form?

If you take Jumpertrix is Vilgax the crazy super powered version from later on, or the relatively weaker version he starts the series as?

As a Plumber can your free Partner be an imported Companion? I've already filled out my companion roster.
>>
>>51355745
My opponents can only ever be as worthy as I make them, and since I only use jumpchain as a means of forgetting my complete lack of power and success in real life, they never amount to much.

Really, the idea of anything posing a meaningful threat to a self-insert protagonist is fundamentally ridiculous.
>>
>>51356141
Ah, just a reference to a mildly known novel. "A Desert Called Peace". Quite... Opinionated, work.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>51355745
>Nyarlathotep

Well, this one needs no introduction. The Crawling Chaos, the Black Pharoah, the Soul and Messenger of the Outer Gods took a malevolent interest in my adventures scant decades into my journey. I hate to admit it-without my endless yet futile emnity I'd have never done half the things I ended up doing.

...which turned out to be the point. As after literal millions of years it finally told me to my face: It NEEDED a worthy opponent. Apparently being the only sentient being among a bunch of almighty idiot gods creates levels of boredom unimaginable to the mortal mind. Finding a human who DIDN'T instantly go mad from eldritch knowledge intrigued it enough to see if it could finally reshape another in its' own image. The brief truce we made to prevent Azathoth's awakening was the turning point where it started thinking of me as...kin.

And then I responded with a heartfelt punch to the face

Because if I achieve one thing post-Spark, it will be killing the cosmic stain that ruined my life.

>Niardi-Chara

Sometimes, nemeses work together. Niardi was just your standard power-mad eldritch biologist-empress until she fell into an overloaded metastasis event. There, Orikan taught her the ways of Necron science as he did many others in the hopes of avenging his own death. She escaped a civil war between my OTHER enemies-into a version of Undertale.

Where Chara stuck to her like glue.

I'm still not exactly sure what her body count was before our battle in Blame!. Or if she'll ever come back from being dimension-shunted into the Blind Eternities.

>Lucifer

One of the few recurring opponents I've nothing against. Pretty cool uncle I've some strong philosophical differences with. Enjoys pointing out how much more fractitious and divisive the forces of Law are compared to those of Chaos. Also, playing the fiddle ever since I introduced him to a certain folksong.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51355964
I scout companions solely based on people I genuinely think stand to gain something from joining me. I tend to get involved in a lot of high-stakes cataclysms, so inconvenient homesickness or disorganised rebellion tends to be problematic.

Certain patterns do tend to recur, though. No matter what anyone says, the fact so many of them are bodacious babes has more to do with bodacious babes just happening to have the personality/quantum makeup/spiritual energy/concepts I find appealing in so many worlds for some reason, rather than the other way around.

>>51355932
Also-the mythological god, the Primarch, the wrestler or the Stargate villain?
>>
>>51355964
all but Three, one of them Was,Originally Pokémon,another was a mysterious being, another was a God-computer.
>>51355745
The second law of thermodynamics,Man's inhumanity to man, economics, I could go on
>>
What are your favorite alt-forms JC? Why do you like them the most?
>>
>>51356508
forgot your trip, banchô?
>>
>>51356508
... A wheezing, Saitama, and a Motherbox. I'm ashamed that even if your text to speech didn't mess up your grammar I could still tell it's you...
>>
>>51356511
I don't like to play favorites.

>>51356518
Yes I did, I don't know how that happened....
>>51356523
look I don't know what happened,it might have something to do with how it was posting on another board.
>>
>>51355964
Who's the redhead sitting next to Shep?
>>
>>51356542
Shepard. The guy is Kaidan Alenko.
>>
>>51356542
There is no redhead next to Shep, what are you talking about? She's right there in the middle between Kaiden and EDI.
>>
>>51356556
>>51356559
Shit, you're right. My bad for posting before coffee.
>>
File: IMG_0270.gif (236KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.gif
236KB, 678x422px
>>51356556
>>51356559
FemShep is worse Shep, but best waifu.
>>
What is the best house/building that follows you jump to jump and can retain all upgrades and layout changes? I need an impressive and customizable base.
>>
which version of dc is occult in again? Would fanwanking it to be dcau be acceptable?
>>
>>51356795
Either the House of Mystery or the Teen Titans base one, depending on your needs.
>>
>>51356795
Ar Tonelico Jump has the song tower
>>51356830
the house of Mystery is a person not a place
>>
>>51356823
Considering they're making a JLD animated movie, probably not.
>>
>>51356823
No. It's a weird mix of post-Crisis and post-Flashpoint. It can't be DCAU, since it references many things that don't exist in that continuity.
>>
>>51356823
>>51356854
*probably.

Not probably not.

Ask CJ though when you see him next.
>>
>>51355639 (OP)
>Peace was never an option
best line delivery from best trailer ever?
https://youtu.be/kyQKi5-k0UU?t=141
>>
>>51356795
I prefer the island from The Incredibles. It's a secret base and an island resort rolled into one, and all my companions can hang out there even if they're not currently active.
>>
>>51356925
Nomanisan Island is awesome.
>>
>>51356837
Not the one you buy.
>>
I may just be crazy, but, didn't there used to be a Yuki Yuna jump?
>>
>>51356977
I've never seen it, no.

Did you maybe mistake one of the Madoka jumps for it?
>>
>>51357013
Maybe but I could have swore that I saw it on the drive sometime last year.
>>
>>51356977
No?
>>
>>51356964
read it again,it says it's a replica, not that it isn't a living, thinking thing.
>>
>>51357046
It's also not a companion.
>>
When it comes to drawbacks that change your personality, how do you play that off? Do you see no difference in yourself and see how your acting as normal or are “you” locked in your body forced to watch this mockery that has been forced onto you?
>>
>>51356154
I can't speak for the creator but for question 2 you can probably make the upgrades stay, so long as you have some way of leaving the mass you use behind. You could probably also do what ship does, it is just a GM after all so I don't see why you couldn't.

Also I'd assume you get the starter Vilgax and he jumps amps up like he does in the actual show. After all if he didn't he'd just wreck Ben for his Omnitrix first and considering that he saves the universe about 4 times you'd be fucked if he did.
>>
>>51357266
I see it as similar to a background. I'm still fundamentally "me," but with a different set of experiences flavoring my personality. Except that these ones are imposed by fiat, which means I can't overcome them with perks or willpower.
>>
File: 1438612795844.png (547KB, 972x808px) Image search: [Google]
1438612795844.png
547KB, 972x808px
So, I've got a plan for my time in Exalted. It involves Ultimate Darkness Internalization in Infernals, to get access to the Shadowlands and Labyrinth Circles of Necromancy.

Then I need to murder the Scarlet Empress, and bury her in her (already constructed) giant tomb with her panoply.

Then I need to murder her ghost (who may or may not be made into a Terrestrial Deathlord if I take too long), and steal the Gravegood version of her Mantle.

Now that I've got the Mantle of Soot, I can access Void Circle Necromancy... Which includes Calling the Black Sun.

With that set up, I need to start exploding (or throwing into the Void) Monstrances, and killing Abyssals... using the Spell to bind them to new Monstrances (the needed material components are trivially easy to get for an Infernal, and with Essence 7+ I don't need the Neverborn's permission for the spell to work anymore)

Taking no continuity drawbacks for Exalted jumps, I can now already farm both Dragon-Blooded and Sidereals for Abyssal exaltations (can't do it Infernals quite yet, since I need to raise my essence before I can use the spell.)

Now what do I do with a supply of world-killing soul-superweapons? And, would it be a good idea to convert some back to Solar Exaltations (less control, but more useful)?
>>
>>51357245
I'm not arguing that it's a companion, I'm arguing that the Incredibly inhabited Pseudo-TARDIS is not a place.
>>
>>51357266
It's just a shift in my personality, I still see it as being me. I usually know that it's just because of the drawback, and other different circumstances I'd be thinking differently. But when I'm depressed I know it's just because of imbalances in my brain chemistry, and I'd act differently under other circumstances, but that doesn't keep me from acting that way. I've got a rather fluid sense of identity, anyway, some different personality traits aren't going to get me down.
>>
>>51357299
Yes, it is. It's just a being, too. Something can be both a place and a creature.
>>
>>51357296
Well, to start, you could stop being part of the cancer that is killing /jc/. Your focus on just what power a setting can give you is the worst part of this community. "I have a plan to ignore everything interesting about this world and treat it just as something to steal goodies from" is so incredibly boring I don't know how you felt justified in telling us about it.
>>
>>51356154
>If you take Freaked Out and don’t have an Omnitrix does that mean you have to be an Ectonurite? What happens if you’ve already picked another alien form?
Not sure about the rest, but I asked about this before.

You are an Ectonurite for the jump, but you can still buy another alien form. After the jump you get both the Ectonurite and whatever other alien you bought as alt-forms.
>>
>>51357309
it's mobile,it's intelligent. places usually don't move. It's like saying "in the car" is a specific place when it can Move around.
>>
>>51357328
Places can move. Places move all the time. It's not my fault if you're not paying attention to it. The Earth is a place, and it's constantly moving.
>>
>>51357296
How would you get the Mantle of Soot from the Scarlet Empress's grave goods? She doesn't have the Mantle of Brigid.
>>
>>51357340
by that logic being stationary is impossible since the whole universe is expanding at the speed of light, you are either twisting things to fit your argument or being purposefully pedantic.
>>
>>51357323
I just thought becoming a pseudo-Deathlord was neat.

Besides, I'm fully expecting whoever is exalted by these to go rogue sooner or later. Which should be fun.

>>51357348
She does have the Mantle of Brigid though?

At least, White/Black Treatise says it's often rumored to be amongst her panoply. While her write-up in Return of the Scarlet Empress flat-out confirms that she has the Mantle.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51357266
Depends on the specific drawback, really-but unless it explicitly goes "you got a new personality in your head" I generally play it like being on drugs. Or a hormonal teenager. I'm still me, but I have these wild mood swings that make me apathetic or obsessive or make me want to grow a moustache to twiddle.

>>51357296
>Labyrinth Circles of Necromancy

Man...I'm all for exploiting forbidden magic for fun & profit but necromancy's EDGY. Just. So pointlessly, self-defeatingly edgy the Deldar would accuse practitioners of poor taste.

>giant tomb murder burial

I'm presuming you also fight through her honor guard, which may or may not include Infernal Exalt and Ebby himself as well as the usual army of demons?

>Mantle of Soot

Huh. Is that a thing it turns into in one of the possible RotSE bad futures?

>killing Abyssals and binding the exaltations to new Monstrances

Neato.

>Now what do I do with a supply of world-killing soul-superweapons?

The Neverborn are singlemindedly focused on killing everything ever. Consequently, the Abyssal Exaltations are /literally/ just Solar Exaltations refluffed to be as edgy as possible. Their Limit-equivalent kills things around them. Their Virtue flaws are about the metaphorical "death" of Virtue. And the worst part is, their combat Charms aren't even noticeably better than Solars' other than more applicable Agg damage, and being Creatures of Death means standing anywhere that ISN'T a Shadowland in Creation fucks their shit up gud.

They are designed solely to kill worlds and souls at the expense of being significantly less focused at everything else Solars can do.

I...guess you could throw a bitchin' halloween party?

>Solar Exaltations?

I can't believe I'm saying this but-yes. Yes, from any sane tactical standpoint there is no reason not to.

Besides, while you're deep in the Ebon Dragon's Charms you might as well dig up how the Great Curse was made to improve it as an alternate means of control.
>>
>>51357353
No, I'm really not. A "place" is just a large object that is stationary relative to you. It can move, but so long as it's carrying you with it in its inertial reference frame, it's still a place.
>>
>>51357399
>stationary relative to you

and yet here I am arguing that cince its mobile it's not a place and hear you are arguing >>51357340
>>
>>51357386
>At least, White/Black Treatise says it's often rumored to be amongst her panoply. While her write-up in Return of the Scarlet Empress flat-out confirms that she has the Mantle.
Hmm, so it does. I had missed that in her entry. Doesn't mean she has it pre-Scarlet Bride, though, Like you said, just Black and White Treatises is just rumors that she had it. Perhaps the Yozi had it and gave it to her, they're the ones who made it in the first place. Or at least, it's heavily hinted that they did.
>>
>>51357407
Do you move with it when you're inside or on it? If so, it's a place.
>>
>>51357386
>I just thought becoming a pseudo-Deathlord was neat.
No, it's boring, and you're boring for bringing it up. Liked\ I said, I really don't understand how you're able to raise this as a topic of conversation without cringing back from it. Normal humans are conditioned not to talk about their incredibly boring ideas for fear of offending others. This is bancho-tier shit, anon.
>>
>>51357323
Oh fuck off. People will talk about what they enjoy, you autistic little shit.
>>
>>51355745
Well, there's Red all the way back from Pokemon. Between Champ in the Making and my strangely encyclopedic knowledge about Pokemon in general, I trounced pretty much everybody I came across, including most Final Four and Regional Pokemon Champs without breaking a sweat. But Red, man, his Pokemon were just on an entirely different level. Their utter tenacity, sheer power, and willingness to push through pain because of their love for him was absolutely awe inspiring.

In four years of Pokemon battling, he was the only one to beat me. I challenged him the once, shook his hand when I lost, laughed, and swapped hats with him. It still sits on my desk in the Warehouse.

>>51355964
It's a pretty decent mix, roughly half were and half weren't. My preferences are more rooted in their personality than in the physical form, though I generally have a tendency to recruit non-humans. Most seem more capable of dealing with the long-term stresses that come with Jumping better than ordinary humans.

>>51356511
I still like Rakshasa from Dungeons and Dragons. It comes with a boost to Sorcerer spellcasting, a very respectable Damage Resistance, and a Spell Resistance matched only by a few of the more exotic Dragons. Besides that, the Outsider Hit Dice is an absolutely fantastic one, even if the skill list leaves something to be desired. The intimidation factor is also a fun aspect to it. People see a massive tiger-person tossing around magic like they've got it to spare and pants start turning brown.

>>51357266
I don't take those. I'm worried that the change to my personality would become permanent, given how much of a dick my Coordinator is.
>>
>>51357450
And they are bad for enjoying it. Just like you are bad for encouraging them.
>>
>>51357432
so you're saying a howdah Is a place? I want you to understand that that is what you're saying.
>>
>>51357323
As opposed to what, waifus? Because I sure don't see you chewing out the waifufags
>>
>>51357458
If it's large enough, yes. The size needed for something to change from "vehicle" to "place" is admittedly rather fuzzy, but I figure that if you can walk at least twenty times your own body length through it, it counts as a place.
>>
>>51357457
Better to be bad than be as pathetic as you.
>>
>>51357447
>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE.
>WAAAAAAH

See that? That's you. That's literally you bawling about other people's discussions.
>>
>>51357447
Jesus, the salt dude. Were you not here for the Fateposting? Infeel like I'm watching someone try to argue water into not being wet.
>>
Who is Spacial Warping from Xmen based on? Is it twisty warping or just size/distance?
>>
>>51357460
There aren't any waifufags on right now. Once people start talking about it, I'll chew them out, too.

>>51357468
>>51357472
>STOP POINTING OUT WHAT EMPTY LIVES WE LIVE
>WAAAAAAAH

>>51357474
No, I skipped out for the Fateposting. That was so awful I couldn't even stick around to yell at those pathetic chucklefucks. I fired off a few parting shots and then got out while I still could, before it consumed my brain.
>>
>>51357481
It an OC power I think, and size/distance far as I know
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>51357465
>If it's large enough, yes. The size needed for something to change from "vehicle" to "place" is admittedly rather fuzzy, but I figure that if you can walk at least twenty times your own body length through it, it counts as a place.
>>
>>51357451
>Pokemon trainers are just as shit as they are in the game
I choose to believe that that's just a game mechanics thing, and that "real" trainers are actually much better. Like, enough so that those people who make it their career and train 10 hours a day are the only ones who can really keep up at higher league levels.
>>
>>51357397
>Man...I'm all for exploiting forbidden magic for fun & profit but necromancy's EDGY.
Well, yeah.

But it does have a few spells which are damn useful (though many less than proper sorcery).

Also, with this I don't actually have to go through the whole initiation thing, since I'm using Ebby charms to cheat myself into it.

>I'm presuming you also fight through her honor guard, which may or may not include Infernal Exalt and Ebby himself as well as the usual army of demons?
Yes. That's going to be the extremely hard part.

And then comes the part where I have to fight through her less-ridiculous, but still sorta buff armies of Effigies and whatever else she's buried with.

>Huh. Is that a thing it turns into in one of the possible RotSE bad futures?
It's mention in Black Treatise, as the Gravegood version of the Mantle of Brigid.

>I...guess you could throw a bitchin' halloween party?
Hm. Well, that's not actually a bad idea.

Seems kind of inefficient, but also cool. So, yeah.

>I can't believe I'm saying this but-yes. Yes, from any sane tactical standpoint there is no reason not to.
Well, there is the whole "affecting them through the Monstrance" thing to keep them under control? Which is kinda nice.

Turning them into Solars would just turn them loose in whatever jump I did it... Though that could also be hilarious to do to an unsuspecting world.

>Besides, while you're deep in the Ebon Dragon's Charms you might as well dig up how the Great Curse was made to improve it as an alternate means of control.
Not sure if that would work again. Also, it's kinda stated they needed to die for real to empower that Curse, which seems a little much to get a tiny bit of control.

>>51357417
Hm. I guess it's possible they gave it to her.

Doesn't really explain the mentions of her being such a powerful sorceress then though.

But anyway, since I'm probably going after her in Infernals, she's likely got her Scarlet Bride stuff anyhow.
>>
>>51357474
Fate's a lost cause, anon. No one's ever going to go to that for anything other than power and waifus. Exalted at least has adventures to go on.
>>
>>51357488
Well okay, so long as you're hating everyone equally.

I actually can't bring myself to be annoyed at you, just because of how self-defeating you're being. Do you really think you can force some people over the internet to do what you want by throwing a fit at them?

Do you not realise that maybe people would do what you want if you yourself gave an example of how fun whatever you'd rather talk about can be?
>>
>>51357488
I know what an empty life I lead, anon. I just think yours is worse for whining about how I'm spending it.
>>
>>51357529
>fun
>/jc/

Pick one. And only one.
>>
>>51357529
Of course I realize it. But I'm a horribly broken and empty human being myself. I get mad because I have some dim hope that maybe this place will be an escape from it, full of people coming up with fun and clever ideas for adventures that I could never do on my own. But they don't. They just regurgitate the same old boring pap, and leave me to confront how empty my own life is. Someone please kill me. I tried to do it myself but they stopped me before I could. God, it's so empty inside. Sometimes I worry I wouldn't even notice if I died, that there wouldn't be any change. It's never going to get better and I'm always going to be like this and there's no escape because it's born from inside me. You can't run from something that's inside your own head!

>>51357541
No, don't worry. I know I'm worse.
>>
>>51357500
I honestly would have preferred that, but my experience seemed to be more closely related to the game. People commonly wandered around with just one or two half-trained Pokemon and challenged me without even looking to see how many Pokeballs I was carrying. Gym Leaders commonly had three or four Pokemon and didn't even try to get inventive or plan around their type-disadvantage at all. Even the serious trainers on the various Victory Roads only had four, maybe five. At least they were a decent fight, but not what I would call a challenge.

I got a strong, "It's more about the journey, than the destination.", vibes from the whole affair. That's why I retired to Pokemon Breeding after that battle with Red. Even then, I still became known as the "Uncrowned King" somehow and had people showing up to challenge me about three times a day. I didn't even give out badges or anything! I gave the occasional Egg to the really good ones, but that was about it.
>>
Do we have a smite jump?
>>
File: IMG_0838.jpg (325KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0838.jpg
325KB, 1191x670px
>>51357524
Hey, I'll have you know I enjoyed a very sporting go-kart race wih the King of Heroes in Carnival Phantasm! And have some fond memories serving iced tea to a couple TYPEs who dropped by my cafe one afternoon.

>>51357517
I was thinking less relying only on the Curse+, and more studying its' sorcerous mechanics, buffing it wih some out of jump stuff and using all he resources of Malfeas to design a control mechniams like the Monstrance that can control regular Solar Exaltations, maybe based on Lytek's cabinet if you have a chance to drop by Yu-Shan. It's definitely be a massive undertaking but it seems worth it to field superweapons that don't just ruin everything indiscriminately.

Unless you go for the halloween party. Gotta admit, Solar aesthetics just aren't suited at all to being spooky. They're too...bright.
>>
>>51357572
yes
>>
>>51355964
All/both human.

Don't really have a preference, just worked out like that. They tend not to stay fully human for long.
>>
>>51357572
no
>>
>>51357584
Yeah... I don't feel comfortable wanking I can do something on the level of the Monstrances to otherwise unaltered Exaltations. I'm guessing the Monstrances/Lilun really only work because they're corrupted Neverborn/Yozi versions.

I mean, I guess there's the Jade Prison, but that required most of the Five-Score Fellowship, and IIRC has been mentioned to be non-repeatable.

Halloween party seems good to go though.

Probably gonna go with a blood and bone theme for my Devil Tiger to match up. Kinda like Jheel-Khan, He Whose Laughter Turns The Sky To Blood, but moreso.
>>
>>51357572

Maybe.
>>
>>51356193
Which in itself is a reference to a classic quote the book completely misses the point of.
>>
>>51357589
>>51357683
>>51357731
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>51357783
True. But these days, people know Kratman more than they know Tacitus. More's the pity.
>>
>>51357923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Za8HggalY
>>
>>51358018
Nah. Kratman's not that successful.
>>
>>51358047
I do believe that's the point.
>>
>>51358086
I'm saying Tacitus is more widely known. There are more roman history buffs and latinophones than there are Kratman readers.
>>
>>51357524
You're not trying hard enough to have an adventure if you think Fate/ is boring
>>
A question for the Tokyo ghoul jump. would taking 'Genuinely Nice' lessen the effects of the drawback 'Blank Will'?
>>
>>51357923
Can someone post the smite jump?
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51357711
Fair enough. I figured the Jade Prison proved the things CAN be blindsided with enough infrastructure and manpower, while Lytek's cabinet proves sufficiently advanced Essence engineering can give program them to a great extent. And the Chimerism that necessitated Lunar tattoos shows a sustained onslaught of metaphysical forces can outright damage them assuming the Exalts can't maintain something like Chaos-Repelling Pattern indefinitely. But at the same time they're some of the buffest things in the setting, and the corrupted versions definitely seem much more easier to direct.

Well, at least until they start evolving and adapting. I recall one of the writers said even Abyssals were eventually supposed to become something more Void-y than the Deathlords themselves.

If I didn't know you were into Necromancy, I'd have thought of Cemunian, the Constellation of Sinew and Flesh.

>>51357650
Hey Cats, have you given any more thought to that Age of Mythology update you mentioned ages ago?
>>
File: Smite.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Smite.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51358411
>>
>>51358533
Oh nice, now I've actually got a way to get Accelerator's power without resorting to those nasty eye bugs. Those golden chains are pretty cool.
>>
>>51358425
>Fair enough. I figured the Jade Prison proved the things CAN be blindsided with enough infrastructure and manpower,
IIRC, it was part of the Great Prophecy/Samsara, and not something they could've build on their own even with all of them together. Which is why it can't be repeated now?

Not entirely sure anymore, been a while since I read that.

>while Lytek's cabinet proves sufficiently advanced Essence engineering can give program them to a great extent
Eh, I think that's less a function of the cabinet, and more an automatic function of the Exaltation itself.

The cabinet itself's never been stated to have any powers as far as I know. Just that its ornate and sacred.

>I recall one of the writers said even Abyssals were eventually supposed to become something more Void-y than the Deathlords themselves.
Well, yeah. But the Abyssals were never really meant to be the Deathlord's flunkies anyway.

Oh sure, they were billed as that, to get the Deathlords to go along with it. But it's also mentioned they're training their own replacements, and any Abyssal can choose to serve the Neverborn directly instead.

...Which, now that I think of it, might be bad for my own plans. Oops.

>Cemunian, the Constellation of Sinew and Flesh
Huh, completely forgot about him. He's the guy who build his own Creation with sinew-blackjack and flesh-hookers, right?

But nah, I prefer forsaking flesh in favor of just bone and blood. Skelly's are much nicer than zombies and gore.
>>
File: yawn93lcnsFs1qf6drao1_400.gif (448KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
yawn93lcnsFs1qf6drao1_400.gif
448KB, 320x180px
>>51358588
>>
Aside for the upcoming Alterworld jump and the Juju import option, is there any perk out there to prevent others from using your weapons/items?
>>
>>51358677
Unlootable from FFTA and anti-thief from... I forget which jump.
>>
>>51358711
Monster Hunter?
>>
>>51358711
Yeah, I knew about those, but I was more interested in the 'can't use' rather than 'can't get stolen'.
>>
>>51358533
Didn't hybrid builds get removed from the game?
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51358614
>Great Prophecy/Samsara

Huh. If that's how that worked, that'd do it alright.

>more an automatic function of the Exaltation

Ah, my mistake then. I must've confused them with Lytek's special panoply.

>Cemunian

Yep. And apparently the sinew-blackjack and flesh-hookers were so disgusting the Unconquered Sun had absolutely no problem blowing Cajerron to smitherins.

>>51358533
Actually, to anyone who knows about Smite-is there any kind of overarching plot to the game, or is it just "dudes fight in teams for reasons" like what LoL's lore has apparently become recently?

>>51358677
>Alterworld

Eh, what's that?
>>
>>51358755
So much of the jump isn't part of the game in any remote fashion, and THAT'S what gets you stuck?
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>51355745
There was [Demon on Wheels] in my erased!chain, a masked motorcycle woman with pyrokinetics and a grudge against my benefactor - attempting to kill me to ruin their game via proxy. Always managed to put up a fight, no matter how far along the chain I was. At least until they died and the Jumper did, not long after.

Cat Wizard, who ended his chain with a shiny new Spark, had a fairly consistent early nemesis in Maleficent, who he killed in Disney Princess but came back with a vengeance in Kingdom Hearts. The resulting magic duel looked like an acid trip dipped into an animation budget from the 70s.

Aside from that, it was a hodgepodge of various enemies along the chain. Only other one I can think to note is Doctor Doom, who consistently fought the Jumper to a stalemate in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Cat Wizard respected Doom. The gesture was not reciprocated, and he (somewhat rightfully) saw me as an annoying nuisance.

Current chain hasn't progressed to the point of consistent enemies yet.
>>
>>51358758
>Eh, what's that?

It's the place where people get stuck in videogames, and the videogame world becomes real.

You did make a build for it a while ago?
>>
>>51358533
Those drawbacks are not great.
>>
>>51358816
Don't bother. He's too busy getting BTFO by SB-ers.
>>
>>51355745
Jumper is too nice and passive to have nemeses, but they do get bullied a lot.
>>
>>51358825
The whole jump is not great, and unless Somefaggit miraculously reappears again, we're just going to have to settle with it. I mean, it's o-kay mechanically, but a lot of his jumps could use a fluff update.
>>
>>51358830
Look, Patrick Fuckboivin. Stop dredging up drama on other websites.
>>
>>51358884
There isn't even any. I checked.
>>
>>51358907
So it's even worse then.

Goddamnit.
>>
>>51358791
I mean, when one of the origins isn't part of the media, and that origin isn't drop-in, it's kind of an obvious flaw. Although I do acknowledge it's pointless to argue it because as >>51358851 points out, it's useless.
>>
>>51358758
>>51342951

Get your sleep, man of spiral. You can't read.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51358816
Oh, now I remember it. Slipped my mind 'cos of the D. Rus.

>>51358830
What are you even trying to achieve? If it's a reply, well, congratulations. I have to comment on how novel it is to know I'm being stalked.
>>
File: nya abused.jpg (82KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
nya abused.jpg
82KB, 500x386px
>>51358995
ASA, why do you want to kill Nya?

Seeing how much you talk about it, it seems to me like you wouldn't be actually capable of pulling the trigger. What would be of your life without the Crawling Chaos?
>>
Are there any perks which make sure you train correctly? I mean, like something that prevent your master from injecting a hidden flaw into your fighting style, or lifting a heavy weight the wrong way. Arguably, those "skills never degrade" part might work, but I'm looking for something more solid.
>>
>>51355745
Let's see, due to recurring nemesis drawbacks and this chain's unfortunate tendency for the benefactor to throw sub-Jumpers into the mix every so often, we've got from:

The Tiger-Faced Monk from Wuxia, Jump 11. It started as bitter hatred at the start of Wuxia, became a grudging partnership of helping reform the school towards the end, and thus far it's been a harsh rivalry since then.

Gul'dan from World of Warcraft, who was spared his death at my wife's hands because unfortunately my benefactor found him too amusing. Gave him the option of escaping his fate at the cost of severing his connection to the Fel, and is now being flung about through the multiverse. We've clashed a few times. It's been violent and there's nothing but hate.

Lord Arctos, from Redwall. In the ever-recurring painful comedy that is my chain I have a few issues that keep cropping up. Namely, that bears, bears, and other ursine-variant foes see fit to try and fuck with me. From the Ursaring who tried to steal my goddamn grilled magikarp in Pokémon via Hyper Beam to the Bear Faunus in RWBY, it all culminates in this fucker. Who grew to a Chaos God as a result of stealing from so many other nemeses.

And last on this list, but certainly not finally. Dingy, the Witchclaw of Gundabad. Shadows of Mordor. The most ANNOYING goddamn Orc I have EVER had the misfortune of facing in one-on-one conflict.
>>
File: a love that will last.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a love that will last.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
>>51358995
>>51359117
We are two of a kind,
violent, unsound of mind.
You're the yin to my yang, can't you see?
And if I were to leave,
you would grumble and grieve.
Face it, ASA, you'd be lost without me!

You'd be lost (You'd be lost).
You'd be lost (You'd be lost).
Face it, ASA, you'd be lost without me!

I'm just trying to show you
just how well I know you,
I understand just how you feel.
Threw your reason away,
'cause you had one bad day,
and your mind let go of the wheel.

Still we're fated to battle,
you pout and I prattle.
Don't you ever tire of this game?
But you'll not make it end,
'cause I'm your only friend.
We are opposites but we're the same!
>>
>>51359277
Miracle of Sound is pretentious hipster garbage.
>>
>>51359302
Get a job.
>>
>>51359325
I already have two. Gotta leave some for the rest of the folks.
>>
>>51359325
Gotta agree with him desu.
>>
>>51359335
It's not nice to call your dad and uncle jobs.
>>
>>51359302
Your taste is shit and your opinion matters to literally no one.
>>
wow you chumpchainers still going strong? kinda surprised honestly
>>
>>51359302
Yeah well your waifu is also garbage.
>>
>>51359380
But anon that's cosmic truth.

What you should've said was "Your daughteru is a slut."
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>51359117
Oh, I absolutely want to erase that wretched psychic thoughtform from existence. Dammit, have you been talking to dem shippers again?

Anyway, believe me-it's not for want of trying. My very mindset and soul has been sharpened into a weapon against it. I am literally unable to feel anything but a need to purge for that atrocity.

As a demonstration of how little hesitation I have against killing it-I am repulsed on a fundamental level about the Solar Exalted, and the maiming of the Yozis, as a concept. Though my opinions about individual Exalts vary, I find that much agency combined with that much ego and cosmic elitism to be absolutely disgusting.

I am willing to empower and mentor them into reclaiming (and redefining) the Divine Mandate because I am ALSO willing to ally in a future multiversal campaign of extermination against the Outer Gods.

I don't just want them to Ghost-Eating Technique its' shit. I eventually want my most trusted among them to PERFECT Ghost-Eating Technique into an E10 variant so NOTHING remains of the bastard, not even a Neverborn.

In fact, I subjected myself to the Surrender Oaths on the offchance that I could reverse-engineer them as a way to diminish it by crippling lesser Outer Gods.

>What would be of your life without the Crawling Chaos?

Much freer of half my responsibilities.

I HAVE done the clingy archnemesis routine (hi Elodie and Solaire!) with a few of my companions in the past.

But that THING tried to remake me in its' own image in its' infinite boredom, and almost cost me everyone I ever valued in the process.

>>51359277
BY FIRE BE PURGED

>>51359302
I only know 'em from Commander Shepard.

...and now I gotta give it a listen, fuck. It's gonna be stuck in my head for another year.
>>
File: muh waifu is pure.jpg (412KB, 1123x1587px) Image search: [Google]
muh waifu is pure.jpg
412KB, 1123x1587px
>>51359380
You take that back, you double nigger!
>>
So I realized I did something stupid that I only noticed last night - imported companions weren't getting actual choice points to spend. This is fixed, now.

Changelog:
1.1 - Imported companions receive 500 choice points to spend after being 'bought in' to Magical Girl status. The cost is now 100 for two companion buy-ins, with 300 total for the full eight.
>>
Do we have any good TK perks that don't require line-of-sight? Even if they can't manipulate the insides of shit for some arbitrary reason, do we have any?
>>
>>51359587
I honestly thought Companions not getting CP was intentional, as they still got MP to spend.
>>
>>51359587
Is Vanity's Reward shapeshifiting, or just changing your magical girl outfit?
>>
>>51359587
kewl
>>
>>51359587
hey, if I have multiple souls Can I choose which one gets into the Soul Gem? Also if I am just a soul Would that make No Thank You! mandatory since I wouldn't be able to participate in any way considering I'm locked up in the soul gem?
>>
File: 1477193291701.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477193291701.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>51359638
Outfit changing.
>>51359608
It was accidental. It wasn't my intention to bar companions off from perks, even if it gives them a lot more options. Was admittedly tempted to slash the Magical Points budget they got to 600 since they had a way to bump it back up or compensate now, but I figured I'd let it slide considering this was me being dumb.
>>
>>51359689
>Outfit changing.
Neat, but I think I'm going to spend my MP on stuff with more offensive oomph. Thanks for the clarification.
>>
File: waifu1482118848065.jpg (42KB, 450x344px) Image search: [Google]
waifu1482118848065.jpg
42KB, 450x344px
>>51359380
>>
>>51359751
>stuff with more offensive oomph
Cake~! is the superior choice. Teach those heretics the true power of junk food.
>>
>>51359793
It's kind of SoD-breaking that they use that big of a speech bubble for one word.
>>
>>51359638
CLOTHES BEAM!
>>
So jumper, you messed up. You took one drawback too many in your greed for more CP, tried to magpie the wrong artifact of awesome power, molested the wrong princess or started a war against an enemy you really shouldn't have pissed off.
Your extra lifes have run out, your regeneration is overcome.
In short, your chain is over. You keep a lot of nifty toys and powers and maybe even some friends, but your back to being stuck on boring, predictable, mundane earth again. Or are you?

Tell me, are there any items or powers that allow you to continue traveling the multiverse as before (though without new CP) even if you failed your chain?
Something that doesn't require you to be post-SPARK but just post-CHAIN unlike the Atlantean Rings (Narnia) or Doormaker (Worm)?
>>
>>51355745
I have Gabriel, an OC villain from Disgaea. He originally hated how Celestia and the Netherworld were going to have peace with each other because he felt that no good would come from letting the Netherworld exist. He wanted Celestia to rule Earth and everything, because he honestly thought it was the right thing to do. (But it was, in fact, NOT the right thing to do.)

So he was killed by King Krichevskoy, but he reincarnated. So he killed my Jumper, who was an Earth Hero, and reincarnated them and made up some big lie about how Vyers stole their memories and that they needed to kill him. The plan backfired in his face, as Vyers explained everything to me, and my companions backed him up.

So I teamed up with Vyers to destroy him, and we killed him. For good, it would have seemed.

Until he returned with a vengeance in Generic Magical Girl, this time with a mission to take over the multiverse. This was not because he desired power, but he felt there was something wrong with how the worlds acted. My Benefactor literally revived and told him that if he kills me, he gets my power and a Spark. So now she puts him in jumps where she feels that I'd go unchallenged.

Gabriel is aware that he is just being used for entertainment, but he's willing to go along with it because she is actually serious about providing the spark if he kills me.

So THAT is a thing.

also that's a picture of him. that is definably not Reyson from Fire Emblem Tellius. I totally swear.

>>51355964
I seem to have a preference for human/humanoid companions.
>>
>>51359951

I always thought it might be funny to use one of the wishes stored untill the end of the chain to gain multiversal travel. Something like:
>Jumper: Wait, I still get a wish from the Fate/Madoka/Other Jump right
>Jumpchan:Sure, what do you want?
>Jumper: Awaken my spark please.
>Jumpchan:......
>Jumpchan:You cheeky little shit.
>>
>>51359951
I would just fallback on Dungeons and Dragons magic. There's plenty of planar travel spells already. Adapting them to dimensional and reality travel spells would probably take a few years of experimentation, but it could be done.

Not getting CP anymore would be a kick in the leg. Still, there's a lot of technology and magic out there that could be learned with time and effort.

>>51360040
I /really/ like that answer.
>>
File: vash thinking.png (112KB, 267x264px) Image search: [Google]
vash thinking.png
112KB, 267x264px
>>51359951
I'm pretty sure I could invent something that could let me do it, at my current level of meta-knowlege.
>>
>>51359587
Can I play your jump in a fanfic version? was thinking of "To the Stars"
>>
>>51360138
Not currently, but I'm not averse to including a fanfic drawback at some point. If I don't have any major updates or backgrounds to add in the near future, I can totally throw one in.
>>
File: hearts dartriz.png (145KB, 326x274px) Image search: [Google]
hearts dartriz.png
145KB, 326x274px
>>51359277
Your crush on Garlock is admirable but he won't reciprocate. It's best to bail now before you get seriously attached.
>>
>>51360040
Don't those have the clause of "post-SPARK", though?
>>
>>51359932
Unfortunately, it reads like it only works on YOUR clothing, so you can't zap people into embarrassing outfits.
>>
File: 9e4d132a0f9f489bccb8df85e0fddec6.jpg (189KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9e4d132a0f9f489bccb8df85e0fddec6.jpg
189KB, 1000x1000px
>>51360163
Sounds like a job for the Disgaea Thief abilities.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51355745
Warboss Bigkrushah was the absolute bane of my existence during the LoT jump. That son of a bitch hounded and taunted me for DECADES. Just a regular fucking Warboss, but I had no powers, and just Guardsmen to hold him off. And the planet had tons of scrap for him to loot. I fucking hated him and he taught me to hate Orks.

>>51355964
Less than half actually. Not out of any particular preference towards non-humans. I just pick up people I think are cool, or are waifu-worthy.

>>51356511
Kitsune. Because I think Kitsune are cool. Yes I'm that simple.

>>51356724
FemShep had a better voice actor.
>>
>>51360160

Madoka and Fate/Stay wishes both only mention Post-chain. It's possible another wish is only post-spark but I haven't seen one yet.
>>
Dumb question.

Suppose a weapon I have is immune to magic. Like, utterly immune. And then I import it somewhere where it acts as a magic channel. Did I just break something?

>>51360163
And now you know what I used Marvel for.
>>
>>51360160
Depends. Some special rewards (like wishes) have a post-CHAIN clause (meaning you'd get it whether you won or failed) while others have a post-SPARK clause (where you'd get it only if you spark).
>>
So the title of Episode 8 was just announced. It's called "The Last Jedi".

Didn't they just fucking return.
>>
>>51360239
Well I'd say you invalidated your weapon's magic immunity.

GG. Wasted CP, but it's not the worst thing to happen.
>>
>>51360239
Huh. That's actually a pretty good question.
My personal take on that would be consedring the magic immunity to mean that it can't be affected by magic, so channeling magic through it should be fine unless the magic would have an effect on it (like heating it up or something), upon which said effect would fail.
Now if your weapon was some sort of 'void' of magic, pretty sure you'd have a problem.
>>
>>51360303
The titles are clickbait anon
>>
>>51360239
I assume the weapon is then immune to any magic that isn't specifically channeled through it. However the issue could get complicated, particularly depending on the channel and immunity types/origins.
>>
I dimly recall someone saying they were going to make a His Dark Materials jump. What ever happened to that?
>>
>>51360239
Nah. It's immune to magic, not impermeable to magic. It could channel it just fine, the magic would just never affect it. Like a thermal superconductor, channeling heat but not actually heating up, itself.
>>
>>51360303
>implying they are even trying and not just phoning it in
Also they got wiped by Kylo Ren so currently Luke is likely the only one around.
>>
>>51360303
It means they're going to kill Luke off, obviously.
>>
>>51360378
/r/jumpchain
>>
I'm jumping into Overlord. Any Advice?
>>
>>51360163
Heavens okayed it.
>>
>>51360509
>>51360163
That I did. Have fun with it.
>>
>>51360509
Are you sure it was him?
>>
>>51360499
Don't piss off Ainz. Don't trust Renner.
Make custom NPCs.
>>
Intensify forward firing power!

or

Prepare for ramming speed!
>>
>>51360578
RAMMING SPEED!
>>
>>51360578
Ramming speed, obviously.
If dakka couldn't kill my enemy, the only solution is to crash into them and then board their ship.
It's only logical.
>>
>>51360552
...yes. Yes I am. >>51360536
>>
Where can I get some OC companions that are reasonably loyal, but not to the extent they're mind-controlled?
>>
>>51360599
I like your style
>>
>>51360578
Intensify forward ramming fire.
>>
>>51360536
hey sorry if I'm being annoying again And if I am. But could you please answer >>51359678
>>
>>51360499
Brown and Red minions are best. Work on your EVIL.
>>
>>51360578
>Not setting the core to overload
>>
>>51356511
Right now this one. My toon form is a close second.

I simply love the idea of an Outer God being disguised as a anime cat. Also, for some reason people are willing to let a cute alien-like being to enter into their lives than a planet size tentacle mass! Can you believe it?
>>
>>51358533
If I make a build thats close enough to a canon character, can I be them?
>>
>>51360876
No and I'm pretty sure that's impossible.
>>
>>51360876
You can be anything you want darling. This is an imagination game. Just houserule that it works that way.
>>
>>51360899
Honestly, the theme of the jump is being a god. I just want to be one of the one's thats already taken.
>>
>>51360945
I mean what's to stop you from just caling yourself the god of Jumpchain. You got divine powers, you got a little bling, fanwank something.
>>
Does anyone know how big the "Basilica class ship" in Riddick is?
>>
>>51360979
Good luck dealing with a certain namefag screeching that you're taking attention away from her.
>>
>>51360499
Take The Long Game, Golden Mind, and Favored by Fortune. Even if you're not a warrior it's 400 CP for a Player or 600 CP for a Local.

You're now more capable than everybody thinks Ainz is while also possessing Ainz's ridiculous luck. This will significantly blunt the threat of Nazarick and/or the Rival Guild and if you are Level One Hundred then it'll allow you to pretty much dance your way to the end of the jump.
>>
>>51360499
it depends on which of the overlord jumps you are taking,if it's the videogame find a source of competent minions before hand. if it's the light novel and anime series 42nd supreme being is pretty much guaranteed survival.
>>
1) Bring a gun to a knife fight
2) Bring a knife to a gun fight
3) Bring a nun on a nice flight
>>
File: Ainz problems.png (190KB, 930x684px) Image search: [Google]
Ainz problems.png
190KB, 930x684px
>>51361035
Seeing how stupidly intelligent Ainz's ruler persona is thought to be (right now he supposedly be able to conquer countries in days and can perfectly plan for a thousand years), and seeing how Ainz's luck works (he has conquered three nations in years mostly by being in the right place), that's not wrong at all.

I would add Friends with the Devil if you're not going to be the 42nd Supreme Being. It saves a lot of trouble in-jump and it's a pretty great perk for 100CP post-jump.
>>
>>51361176
>>
>>51361033
Good luck killing yourself.
>>
>>51361033
That namefag left, Timmy.
>>
>>51361283
Don't give him the satisfaction of thinking he's making progress. Red's just working on jumps in IRC.
>>
File: IMG_0348.jpg (54KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0348.jpg
54KB, 800x451px
>>51360233
She was better for Paragon Shep, aka Goodie Two Shoes. For true James Bond among the stars feeling, Renegade Male Shep was better.
We bang, ok?

Plus Male Shep gets Miranda. Best human waifu.
>>
>>51361249
>>51361283
Stop.
Biting.
The.
Bait.

Let him rot.
>>
>>51361305
Proof please.
>>
>>51361315
But Sam is so adorable
>>
>>51361315
Renegade makes the character insane with multiple personalities.

Human waifus are sort of terrible in that series. Miranda does win out though due to sheer buns.
>>
Power of Friendship [600cp – Discount Drop-In]

As it turns out, the true secret to friendship is firing mecha-grade weaponry at someone until they understand your point of view. Who knew? While the earlier perk allows you to bond with someone via conflict, you will find here that WINNING at said conflict and overcoming your opponent will let you befriend them, even if you had been at each other’s throats not even minutes before. They will gain a complete understanding of your own perspective and goals, and will have more empathy towards your cause or at least hearing you out. This can even help heal mental scars that pushed them into conflict in the first place, letting them come out of the experience a better person. So long as they have the capacity for it, someone will gain a bond with you after defeat - or an even stronger one if it had been nurtured beforehand. This, of course, assumes that they survive the ordeal and that you didn’t do anything they’d consider absolutely unforgivable. But if you pull it off? Someone who was your sworn enemy not even days ago can become your new buddy...or love interest. Or both.
>>
>>51361386
But dem Quarian hips
>>
>>51361335
I had a chat with Red in IRC a few days ago. I know it's not proof, but I don't obsessively save every conversation I have just to win internet arguments.

I could ask you to just have a quick peak but I realise folks have some stigmata for that place and Red might not be on anyway, so-I'd just ask you to ask some of the regulars there if you want proof if you're willing to go that far.
>>
>>51361417
again, if I'm annoying you i will back off,but I need you to tell me that and I think the questions I posed in >>51359678 are pretty reasonable.
>>
>>51361315
Lolwut?
It is almost universally agreed that Femshep was the better renegade.
>>
>>51361427
Tali being best girl is just one of those things that go without saying, anon. Like, water is wet, or the Sun is hot.
>>
>>51361315
I preferred Femshep's voice acting, personally.
And this >>51361467
I've heard people say time and again that they thought that Male Shepard was the better Paragon, and Femshep was the superior Renegade.
>>
>>51357296
>Now what do I do with a supply of world-killing soul-superweapons?

Kill all the infernals, shove a further bloated Lil into the void and laugh at the Yozi.
>>
>>51361528
Tali a cute! CUTE!
>>
>>51361588
Dubs confirm.
>>
>>51361417
that for Wraith Timeline or a new jump?
sounds good btw
>>
>>51361580
...What does that accomplish? It's not like the Void can swallow Exaltations. You could literally do the same by just killing Lilun.
>>
If I had the Third Magic, and I chose to not build a body, obviously that would count as consent to harm my soul. But. But what if my body was unwillingly destroyed, and I couldn't build another one just yet? Would I get a "grace period" of invincibility until the point where I could rebuild my body and chose not to?
>>
>>51361417
I don't even know what Jump this for, but I'm going just for that perk.

>>51361528
You, you I like. Taki as best girl is an undeniable fact.
I need to get some bio-tech under my belt before I head to Mass Effect.
Immune systems need to be salvaged!
>>
>>51361642
Oh, the immune system issues present a great risk...but THE PRIZE.
>>
>>51361035
You don't even have to spend the points yourself.
I went local and Magic Caster, so i was already really CP-starved just getting want i want in the long term even with 600cp in drawbacks.

I just made one of my companions a warrior origin, gave him The Long Game and Golden Mind (300 of his 600cp) and made him my general.
The lack of Level 100 can be solved with out-of-jump powers or in-jump magic (it's one of the listed examples under arcane magic even), and it fits with the local scenario of building a kingdom.

>>51361199
The problem with Friends with the Devil is that it does very little for you after the jump, and most people are already scraping for CP in the jump as it is.
>>
File: 456086453.png (300KB, 1086x941px) Image search: [Google]
456086453.png
300KB, 1086x941px
>>51361657
Once I've applied a little bio-tech to the problem, the only great risk will be dehydration.
>>
>>51361712
Don't post furry content.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
>>51361612
Well, let's see:

-It betrays the Yozis' plans
-It probably constitutes a big insult to the Neverborn by taunting them with the thing they can't have
-It abandons a little girl tortured in Hell to Literally Oblivion

Yep. I think the Ebon Dragon's phoneposting again.

>>51361624
...I'm sorry, you've lost me. How does choosing not to build a body constitue consent to harm in any way shape or form? There's no indication the Einzberns were all floaty soul things back when they had the Third. It's literally a type of magic they can use.

Dunno if your body was unwillingly destroyed though since that sounds like it would depend on the circumstances and be up to a lot of fanwank. Don't think a "grace period of invincibility" is a thing though.

>>51361642
Nanoha, I think. Not sure why but apparently Ancilla wanted it remade, and OK'd Heavens for the job?
>>
>>51361417
Is that Nanoha? It sounds like Nanoha.
>>
>>51361417
>>51361642
>I don't even know what Jump this for, but I'm going just for that perk.
Sounds like the Nanoha WIP that he took over. I'm certainly looking forward to it, the one that was posted a few threads ago looked pretty nice even before Heavens got his hands on it.
>>
>>51361761
>Ancilla wanted it remade

Probably another victim of Red's rampant shitposting and bullying.
>>
>>51361755
That rabbit corrupted so many good, benefactor fearing, jumpers with the sin of furry depravity.
>>
>>51361755
Global Rule #3.
>>
>>51361806
Don't you ever tire of this game?
>>
>>51361761
Basically, Wild_Card ruled that using Waveform Anatomy constituted as "consent" to harm your soul for the purposes of the protection offered by Power of Dominance. Apparently, the grand ritual at the Third's apex allows you to survive as a disembodied soul. I was wondering if the protections would still be in effect until I had the chance to build a body.
>>
>>51361761
>How does choosing not to build a body constitue consent to harm in any way shape or form?
Probably the same way taking Waveform Anatomy in NGE "counts" as consenting to harm.
>>
>>51361417
as long as a still get my belkan origin and perks you may rephrase the others as much as you want heavens
>>
>>51360499

Bodacious Maids
>>
>>51361822
Well see you completely forgot the context of PoD.

Contrary to popular belief, that perk's not too widespread.
>>
>>51361417
What are you planning on removing so far?
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
File: 1480608960192.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1480608960192.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>51361730
>Pic Related
Ears and tails hardly count as furry.

>>51361755
That picture never fails to impress, no matter how often I see it.

>>51361761
>>51361791
Ah, okay, thanks. I'll have to do a little research on that setting then.
>>
>>51361854
Wat.
>>
>>51361708
>The problem with Friends with the Devil is that it does very little for you after the jump, and most people are already scraping for CP in the jump as it is.

It not only removes the threat of the strongest faction of the setting, it also guarantees a grade of cooperation and help.

Also, do as this guy says: >>51361708

Make a android with Defense Focused, Tireless, The Long Game and World Champion, and Golden Mind and Omnidextrous as talents.

You you not only have a nigh-undefeatable bodyguard who can't get bored or tired, who also is a brilliant and trustworthy advisor that can plan multiple wars and political schemes at the same time while also listening you rambling about your previous adventures and how you stole the Staff of Power to give you more power that you already have.
>>
>>51361821
Never so long as you keep responding, anon.
Your responses are nothing more than food.
>>
File: IMG_0349.jpg (48KB, 936x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.jpg
48KB, 936x510px
>>51361467
>>51361541
FemShep is too emotional for Renegade. Male Shep is too flat for Paragon.
>>
File: 1478202284799.gif (998KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1478202284799.gif
998KB, 250x251px
>>51361599
>>51361766
>>51361642
This is for Nanoha, yes.
>>51361872
Not sure if bait, but...so far, nothing. I'm just going to be finishing the original WIP Ancilla gave me unless I run into a logistical problem. The Device supplement looks pretty awesome already, thankfully. Most work I have to do is make perks/items where there's blanks.

Ancilla, if you're lurking, thank you for listing the themes to each background in their descriptions. It makes this so much easier.
>>
File: JC16.jpg (38KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
JC16.jpg
38KB, 500x686px
>>51361822
>>51361824
Ah, okay. Don't have that so I hadn't followed that particulars of rulings on it, sorry. If you asked me before knowing this though, I'd tentatively guess some degree of resistance might remain given IIRC the perk's based on Drac's soul being immersed in primordial darkness or something? Some other form of exotic energy (Angra Mainyu's curses, draconic blood etc) reinforcing spiritual bodies is definitely a thing in Nasuland at least, but I have absolutely no idea about Castlevania lore.

>>51361846
This meme fascinates me because I keep wondering if there's something I'm missing or if I'm overthinking it and it's literally just lolbigtits

>>51361939
Power of Dominance is a perk from Castlevania. It lets you eat souls, protects your own and lets you contest attempt to take yours over with a clash of wills or something IIRC.
>>
>>51361822
Yes, it counts as consent if your body is unwillingly destroyed.

>And if if you make your soul into your body, then anything which attacks your soul as it would your body will cause it to be harmed. You left the castle.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48566438/#48572835
>>
>>51361950
The life of an jumper with a few dozen charisma and "change the world around you" perks must looks like some kind of inane parody.
>>
>>51362010
That might be your opinion, but most people disagree with you
>>
>>51362023
>lolbigtits
I think anon is down with the flat justice too.
>>
>>51361824
Can we not rehash that argument?
I remember it consuming 2 or 3 threads the last time it came up. Let people fanwank whatever they want with that interaction.

>>51361950
>It not only removes the threat of the strongest faction of the setting, it also guarantees a grade of cooperation and help.
Which you don't really need unless it's very early in your chain.
Ainz himself is not actually a threat unless you make him one. Even then he's a ridiculously overspecialized build (undead + death magic), so countering him should be doable for anyone who has ever played an RPG.
The NPCs might be a problem, but that's what charisma perks are for. Ideally from jumps where you aren't CP-starved.
Personally i just Befriended the shit out of them when they got uppity. With the relevant perks it's the most expedient option, really.
>>
>>51361950
Does anyone know the source on this webm?
It's fantastic.
>>51362010
>FemShep is too emotional for Renegade. Male Shep is too flat for Paragon.
I saw it as vaguely Jedi/Sith dichotomy.
So Paragons should be calmer, more in control.
And Renegades should be more ruled by emotion and impulse.

Just my incorrect opinion on the matter tho.
>>
If a drawback gives you an incurable disease (hellblazer, castlevania), what happens if I have a one up?
>>
>>51362092
drawbacks trump perks, so you have it in your next life as well
>>
>>51362092
I'd assume you'd rezz, but still have the disease?
Unless part of the drawback says that if the disease kills you it's a chain loss. Then you'd go home.
Be sure to kill yourself or have someone off you before it comes to that, if that's the case.
>>
>>51362113
No, I mean what happens if the disease kills me?

Does the 'you have X years to live' countdown reset? Does (mostly) nothing happen and I get maybe another month or two?
>>
>>51362156
how is the drawback you are talking about worded? this is important. Please cut-and-paste
>>
>>51362136
>Unless part of the drawback says that if the disease kills you it's a chain loss
Well, the one from castlevania says 'a curse', so theoretically it's a one shot deal. So a one up would let you go on your merry way.

>>51362192
I'm not going to post the hellblazer one, but here's castlevania.

>Death Ballad (+300 CP) - In five years' time, a powerful curse will claim your life. No power or tool you possess can save you from this fate. However, rumor tells that there may be a way to save yourself - a ritual within Castlevania, using the blood of the slain Dark Lord. But even if you learn the ritual, which will take years to discover the full secrets of, Dracula is long-dead and gone... unless you also discover the secret to returning him to this world.

It does say there's no escaping the curse(bar dracula), but that sounds like I can't stop it from happening, not that a 1up wouldnt work.
>>
>>51361915
>Ears and tails hardly count as furry.
No the pictures you posted definitely count as furfaggotry. And the ban against it is one the few rules 4chan has, for good reason.
>>
>>51360499
If you have your memories, remember Ainz is actually a Japanese Salaryman acting like an Evil Overlord. His NPCs are the real threat, because they're doing most the heavy lifting in terms of the plot to take over the world. Ainz for most part is along for the ride.

He's insanely lucky, that's his real power. While no intellectual slouch, he's not on same level as the Golden Princess or Demiurge.

Besides Ainz & his NPCs which all range from 100s (Floor Guardians, Head Butler, & Treasure Guardian) to heroic level (Battle Maids). There's the Slane Theocracy which have several world-class items and a potential level 100. Also the Elf King could also potentially be level 100, he calls his country full of weaklings after they begged him to use his power to win against the Slane Theocracy. Lastly there's Platinum Dragon who could also possibly be 100.

Other than those handful of individuals most are low levels, with a few more in heroic ranges. However they shouldn't pose a threat.
>>
So I've got some time and I think I'll be calling out for some requests for Genius the Transgression Drawbacks! Any ideas!?
>>
File: This is a cat Citizen.png (183KB, 311x393px) Image search: [Google]
This is a cat Citizen.png
183KB, 311x393px
>>51362252
Learn the classifications, heretic.
>>
What do your commercials look like, Jumpers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sZuN0xXWLc
>>
I always felt that FemShep's voice actress was trying too hard to be both a gruff military officer and also emotional. I liked that MaleShep was more flat and calm.
>>
File: 1327eb003849bfafa5365fdeb803a213.jpg (260KB, 1100x889px) Image search: [Google]
1327eb003849bfafa5365fdeb803a213.jpg
260KB, 1100x889px
>>51362384
I don't like commercials. I prefer musical interludes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q45h7UgYh9Y
>>
>>51362490

First time I find someone with the same opinion as me.Neat.
>>
How dangerous is Undertale?
>>
File: JC17.jpg (282KB, 1024x740px) Image search: [Google]
JC17.jpg
282KB, 1024x740px
>>51362338
-Your Genius paradigm is especially narrow and other tech can't work unless it fits it e.g. no non-steampunk guns. Alternatively, you're an especially powerful Clockstopper and wreck even your own tech
-Drawback where the Cold Ones have taken notice of your jumperness and are dedicating all their efforts to dragging you to the end of time to free themselves
-Drawback about being hounded by the time cops
-Your Mania's especially hard to control, frequently pooling everywhere and forming areas of weirdness
-Your paradigm/behavior is especially repulsive/laughable/undesirable even by Genius standards
-Your Catalyst's personality flaws are especially prominent in you
-You feel compelled to argue violently against every worldview that contradicts your own; for those unfamiliar with Genius this would be more like being /x/ with a touch of /pol/ than tumblr
-You're apathetic and dull and almost have no mania; if you're not a Genius of some sort, you're a potential Beholden and if you are you just tend to burn out and botch your projects more.
-You're so Illuminated you barely have time to feed yourself in your fits of "doing science"

>>51362490
I think Harbinger was a massive step down from Sovereign's voice. The Rannoch Reaper was a little better, but by then they'd thrown out the dark energy plot for the organics vs synthetics nonsense.
>>
File: 1375032303052.gif (2MB, 394x613px) Image search: [Google]
1375032303052.gif
2MB, 394x613px
>>51362338
You have two useless, uninspired sons that you feel compelled to keep alive, and mostly safe.

You have an Inspired pulp hero/villain nemesis that will not stay dead.

YOU MUST BE ALL THE HAM, ALL THE TIME. MUAHAHAHA!
>>
>>51362595
A human child in a tutu armed with ballet shoes can survive it.
>>
>>51362338
All your out-of-jump tech counts as Wonders, maybe?
>>
>>51362595
Depends, really. If you're benevolent, it's easy peasy, lemon squeezy. If you're malignent, prepare to have a bad time.
>>
>>51362606
>YOU MUST BE ALL THE HAM, ALL THE TIME. MUAHAHAHA!
>implying that's not Jumper SOP
>>
>>51362384
That's pretty much exactly what my commercials are like, though.
>>
>>51362629

Ehhh, it's only difficult if you go full genocide on the monster population. Leave one alive and everything is fine. Although the bad time you refer to, isin't that difficult. A jumper with even like five Jumps should clear it easily.
>>
>>51362595
If you're a monster, you'll be among friends and all you have to do is not answer the door on one particular night. Things'll get a bit trickier once you get to the surface, however.

If you're human, some monsters will try to kill you and the rest might kill you by accident because they've forgotten that magic hurts humans.

However, your capacity to hurt others determines your resistance to monster magic and human killing intent. You're currently posting on 4chan, so you'll probably be more or less invincible by in-setting standards.

Also, if you took Anime is Real, all bets are off as to what shit you'll see when you reach the surface.
>>
>>51358677
Nintendogs has something I think.
>>
Screening Process [100cp – Free Civilian]

You know, it seems like you can’t really walk about ten steps without tripping on some sort of Lost Logia capable of destroying an entire world or five. You may also find that people who go soaring off the deep end upon gaining any kind of power, particularly things like that, are distressingly common. You’ve thankfully managed to avoid this fate, and know how to avoid letting it happen to others. First, you can no longer go mad with power - unless some sort of outside addiction or corruption is provoking you, your mind is as clear-sighted as it was before you got a big power up. Unless you want to, of course, for whatever reason. Secondly, you can now judge when someone is morally and mentally equipped to handle a particular device or ability, along with a vague idea of how positive the turnout will be for yours and others if they’re granted it. Choose carefully!
>>
So I just did some research on SCP, and there's one (SCP-169) that's a sea monster that's at least 2000 and at most 8000 km long. Even the smallest size is longer then the moon is wide, and the biggest is longer then the Earth's radius. Holy fucking shit, that is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>51362753
>you can no longer go mad with power

>Jumper takes this perk
>Jumper later goes mad without power
>>
>>51361730
You do know that when this thread started, people constantly roleplayed their romance with their pokemon, right?
>>
>>51362780
>mad without power
But that's boring, nobody listens to you.
>>
>>51362780
>Jumper takes this perk
>Jumper gets mad at other people for their lack of power
There are more than enough ways for a jumper to go mad.
>>
>>51362753
Wow, that's really useful. And cheap enough to buy even for other origins.
I like it.

Even if it's way, way too late for most people here.
>>
>>51362338
You're constantly being stalked by a yandere Mane.
>>
What are some good perks for explaining to your waifu who this other chick is and why you slept with her?

And getting away with it, obviously. Revenge lesbianism optional.
>>
>>51362876
>Cheating on you're waifu
Buy The Devil's Manor from Actraiser, and shove yourself into the Inferno.
>>
>>51362876
Get harem perks, Generic Xianxia has what you need.
>>
>>51362953
>Generic Xianxia
Too high powered for me. For now, anyways.
>>
>>51362800
How does that make it okay to post furry images?
>>
>>51362876
Take all the drawbacks in Fate and jump into Zouken's worm pit.
>>
File: Consider The Following.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
Consider The Following.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
Question. Would it be considered power gaming to go use the Vs. drawback in Generic Fighting Game just to encounter Dragon Ball characters because they've had dozens of fighting games so I can steal their powers?
>>
>>51362992
It means you're in the wrong place to complain about it.
>>
>>51362973
The jump actually solves that pretty handedly. Ridiculous training times are key, so there's a limit to how strong you can become if you only stay for ten years.
>>
Jumpers, has something like this ever happened to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asK9W_tal6A
>>
>>51362764
And only 1 cm wide.
>>
>>51362764
They also have Jormungandr on lockdown, too.
It's like 8 kilometers miles long, but encased in ice.

And there's an extremely angery sentient star propelling itself towards earth.

And then there's this.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2317
As far as I know, this is the biggest bad in SCP.

Unless it turns out that Tim Duncan is a more powerful Eldritch monster.

As time has gone by, the power level of the newer SCPs has gone up. It used to just be terrestrially terrifying like 682, 106, and 76, but now there's things that could end all of reality.
>>
File: harem perks.png (52KB, 1361x830px) Image search: [Google]
harem perks.png
52KB, 1361x830px
>>51362876
harem perks are mandatory
>>
>>51363007
Is this thread exempt from Global Rule #3?
>>
>>51362996
Yes, but few people here really care about power gaming all that much. So go nuts.
>>
>>51362876
Sharing is Caring from Sekirei?
>>
>>51362753
Hey Heavens, I've got a question about the capstone drawback in the Madoka jump. It says that our new memories contradict the ones we have made on our journey, so I assume we still have all the memories of our chain, but are made to think they are fiction?
>>
>>51362995
I am a harem jumper. However, since rebooting my chain, I've apparently been taking it slow. Ten jumps in, and I only have one waifu and one - sort of - daughteru.

My next jump is sekirei. I need that explanation.

>>51363017
Thank you.
>>
>>51362278
>If you have your memories

Powerless doesn't give you amnesia. It's right there on the notes.
>>
>>51363007
>anon
>being wrong or at fault about anything
kek

>>51363026
One would assume, with all the trolling and shitposting, that that's actually the case.
Where have you been the last… has it been three years?
>>
>>51362876
Sunrider has what you need.
>>
>>51363008
and then you take the extend-time-stay drawback, buy everything else in the jump, and then for most of that just train in the Warehouse or other pocket dimension of your choice.
>>
>>51362248
>In five years' time, a powerful curse will claim your life. No power or tool you possess can save you from this fate.
In this case it looks like dying completes the curse. Whether a 1-up could help you depends on how it works. A "this perk intervenes and saves you if you would have died" does nothing. A perk that actually lets you come back once you have actually died would still work.

The if you died because the curse took your life (as opposed to something else besides the curse) then the curse (and drawback )will have been fulfilled, and the drawback would be resolved.

If you died before the time the curse is supposed to kill you in 5 years time, the curse has not killed you yet, and is still hanging over your head. So you would need to either remove the curse before the curse takes effect, or have a way to come back from death without ending your chain after the curse kills you.
>>
>>51363092
Until Jump-chan boots you from the chain for being boring.
>>
>>51363092
Fuck off furfag, nobody cares about your opinions.
>>
>>51363017

There's quite a few new perks that need to be added to the list.
>>
>>51363016
>extremely angry sentient star propelling itself towards Earth
Come again.

>SCP-2317
>There's a fucking universe sized eldritch abomination coming to devour mankind
COME AGAIN!?
>>
>>51362876
Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban also has a pretty good harem perk.
>>
>>51363008
That's obviously broken mechanically. People told the jumpmaker that when he came by but I think he ignored us.
>>
>>51363099
Divine charm from Hero BBS?
>>
>>51363125
>>51363026
There's a jump I'm making that I think will drive the both of you insane.
>>
>>51363117
>implying

A-hah. Aaaaahahahahahah. The only reason Record even deigned to work on the jump in the first place is because Xianxia power-levels get stronger than Jump-chan ever could.

Go to Generic Xianxia, bend her over the table. Be the Xianxia Protagonist in a proper fashion.
>>
>>51363016
>power level of the newer SCPs has gone up
Apparently, going off of comments I've seen there and on other sites, the powerlevel used to be essentially "my SCP is totally better and more powerful than yours". Then they cleaned up all that shit.
>>
When did we get a Mana Khemia Alchemists of Al-Revis jump?

It's currently up on the drive and I don't remember it getting posted.
>>
>>51363143
It's SCP, there's always a few dozen apocalypse scenarios just over the horizon at any given time. You just have to roll with it.

Thankfully, unless you poke any particularly one too hard, none of them will come to pass during your ten years there.

Never before has a setting made sitting quietly in a white cell for ten years look more attractive.
>>
>>51363167
You and me both then. Should be fun to see.
>>
>>51363060
The best way I can think to explain it is that like your abilities, your 'real' memories are buried under the Lotus Eater Machine that is Homura's world. Encountering things that remind you of your old self, like a companion or a particular event (say you had a life-changing moment during a rainfall - seeing rain or something like it would nudge the memory to the surface) help restore both you and your old abilities, little by little. You keep enough of a sense that subconciously, SOMETHING is off and wrong about the world, even if Homura sets you back, to keep the drawback from being completely impossible. Being made to think they're fiction, yet seem strangely real to you, is one way that narrative could unfold.

This also counts for finding 'plot holes' - real memories that contradict the fake ones, little 'errors' in Homura's world will also help restore things on your end. Does that make sense?
>>
>>51363143
The SCP world is doomed and is in a perpetual state of almost completely dead. There's also an invisible, undetectable mass of energy above earth that, upon contact with matter, turns it into even more of the invisible & undetectable energy, and will eventually eat the world and probably the universe. They just don't know when.
>>
>>51363158
Fuck off with your history revisionism. Opinion was split on that issue, and more were actually in favor of it, so it got on the drive. Rightfully so.
>>
File: 1466051794583.jpg (315KB, 786x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466051794583.jpg
315KB, 786x800px
>>51362278
>Besides Ainz & his NPCs which all range from 100s (Floor Guardians, Head Butler, & Treasure Guardian) to heroic level (Battle Maids)

I wouldn't even mention the Battle Maids. There are literally hundreds of NPCs that range from level 80 to level 90-something in Nazarick. The strongest of the maids if level 61. And then there are tens of thousands of lesser levels, specially those around level 30.

>There's the Slane Theocracy which have several world-class items and a potential level 100
They only have one confirmed WCI. The others could as well be Divine or Legendary gear (most likely judging by the pictures of the Black Scripture).

Also, Zesshi is no level 100, she's the daughter of the Elf King and thus weaker than him.

>Also the Elf King could also potentially be level 100

Except in this world a Death Knight is a country destroyer (mostly because of his zombie creating skills and that it is basically unkilleable). He could be around lvl 80 or lower, and he seems to be a God-kin (player descendant), due to his eyes and the fact that he doesn't knows about where his powers come from.

> Lastly there's Platinum Dragon who could also possibly be 100.

Dragons Lords were exterminated by the 8GK. Also, the only Dragon Lord whose level is known is around 40 (country destroyer).

The only real threat to a level 100 is Nazarick or whatever you brought with drawbacks. The rest are pretty guaranteed to do nothing unless they all allied with each other and tried to gank on you or used a WCI.

Joining Papa Bones in his wild conquer ride is the best choice.
>>
>>51363167
What is it?
>>
>>51363203
Too bad the jump requires you to break containment every so often.
>>
>>51363228
...Which one is that?

Does this mean the scp moon landings were faked?
>>
>>51363158

Bullshit. People liked it when it revised. Stop spreading disinformation.
>>
>>51363158
It was controversial but most of the thread accepted it.
>>
>>51363201
We didn't. If it's on the drive and hasn't been posted by the author in the thread, it's a non-entity to be deleted.
>>
>>51363228
Aren't some of the other SCPS from other planets? How did they get through?
>>
>>51363229
>Fuck off
Hello to you too, fellow anon.
>Opinion was split on that issue
I remember it as largely against the time drawback giving you points.
>it got on the drive
It did?
>>
Just recognize that he's baiting.
>>
>>51363304
FFS save a copy and post it to the thread first. Leave drive management to Brutus.
>>
>>51363201
It was posted a few times, saw it but never looked into it myself.

>>51363304
It was posted, don't think it got much attention though.
>>
>>51363232

Indeed, level 100 is ridiculously rare outside of Nazric.I don't know if there's even one in existance. It might as well be a God's level.
>>
>>51363338
Proof?

>>51363337
Me posting it doesn't work. The creator has to do ti.
>>
>>51363158
>us
ha ha no.
There is you trying to whine to get people to accept what you are saying at face value, and most other people aren't that bothered by it enough to get their panties in a twist. Or bothered at all really.

It didn't get changed because it not not have everyone thinking it needed to be changed, just a loud and annoying minority.

>>51363163
>Divine charm from Hero BBS?
would not save you. it works by absorbing the killing effect and breaking instead, which means the curse would not have actually killed you.
>>
>>51363232
>Joining Papa Bones in his wild conquer ride is the best choice.
Too expensive, and you don't even need to. You only need to befriend Ainz (easy, just play the "also summoned from a different world" card) and get the floor-boss NPCs to at least tolerate you (not easy but doable, or just take Friend with the Devil) - the rest of Nazarik will follow their lead.

Or if you have out-of-jump powers of sufficient magnitude you could engage in all-out war and loot a whole bunch of gear from Nazarik if you win, but it'll conflict with the local scenario if you're one.
>>
>>51363347
You posting it prevents there being only one copy in existence.
>>
>>51363216
Alright, thank you. So if we do not involve Madoka, would she not stop us from regaining our memories and skills at all? I mean, Homura seems to be nigh-omnipotent in her dimension, so I assume she would know about me my power.
>>
>>51363307
SCP doesn't have true canon, in part because it would be ridiculous to try and fit them all together, and in part because theoretically any of them could be deleted at any time.
>>
>>51363347
Not that anon, but I can also confirm that it was posted. The anon claimed it right before posting the completed jump, with everyone being shocked that it was already done.
>>
>>51363313
it's sitting in Uploads. That's ""it got on the drive.""

Note the heavy usage of quotes. Personally, I want to know why the fuck we have any of this bullshit happening to begin with. SB has it's own goddamn drive, and they've expressed the sentiment COUNTLESS times now of hating the 4chan-side's way of doing things. Why the fuck do they still post. Why do we accept their shit.

What even to ANY of this.
>>
>>51363274
>>51363307
It's a very small area above earth, so avoiding it is really easy. I'll try to find it but I don't remember the number nor did I have it bookmarked.
>>
>>51363143
Here's Tim Duncan, basketball player and babby Eldritch monster.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2090
And this is the Haterful Star.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1548

>>51363182
Nah, that was just about the SCPs being self-inserts more than anything.
They got rid of most of those, but it did little to change how powerful new SCPs were 'allowed' to be.

>>51363274
>>51363307
The answer to these questions is probably 'Whatever is scariest.'
Maybe the undetectable energy is recent.
Maybe aliens can get through it with their advanced tech.
Maybe they have an agreement with the weird energy.
Who knows?
>>
>>51363357
Answer: probably, but she has tunnel vision on Madoka. If you're building yourself up out in the open or plan to take the fight straight to her, then yeah, she'll notice. If you work quietly and only act overt when you're making your personal jailbreak, you can likely escape before she does anything about it, particularly if you're far away from Madoka.

The good news is that once you're completely back to your old self, she can't dial you back again. The bad news is...nigh-omnipotent demiurge, like you said. It's why escaping without trying to affect Madoka somehow is the more reasonable option.
>>
File: 55e93863058b83339f00a13a270fd6da.jpg (682KB, 835x1181px) Image search: [Google]
55e93863058b83339f00a13a270fd6da.jpg
682KB, 835x1181px
>>51363258
True, but I've got to steal SCP-261, 294, 458 and 1386 at some point anyways.
>>
what's your boggart. jumpers?

Mine is me before the chain. He looks at a mysterious, formless entity, and goes "nah, I'll pass"
>>
>>51363304
>We didn't...it's a non-entity to be deleted.
Hello Timmy.
And Fuck you Timmy, you are a lying little sack of shit.
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/A2ul/

Proof that the Mana jump was posted before.
>>
>>51363417
What are you talking about?
>>
>>51363347
>Proof?
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51150797/#51152357
>>
>>51363385
>Why the fuck do they still post.

Wider audience and attempt at gaining popularity.

Also, their drive is barren and has no organization of any sort. And if they have autistic spurts of interpreting even the most minute amount of fluff as author fiat, how do you think they're going to approach everything else?
>>
File: 1484204914343.jpg (15KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1484204914343.jpg
15KB, 391x391px
>>51363400

So how is Ryuki coming along, Heavens?
>>
>>51363385
>we have any of this bullshit happening to begin
because no one here has the ability to ban you, you drama causing little piss-ant.
>>
>>51363435
>Wider audience and attempt at gaining popularity.
>popularity

Seriously?
>>
>>51363354
Honestly, if you're going to take friends with the devil you might as well take the 42nd.

As for too expensive, it depends on what you're aiming for:

Level 100 is already 600 CP, a discounted NPC is 150 CP and the discounted heteromorph races are at least 100 CP.

If you wanted to take those three, you're actually saving CP by going 42nd.
>>
File: 1483390551748.jpg (34KB, 594x420px) Image search: [Google]
1483390551748.jpg
34KB, 594x420px
>>51363441
Slowly. I've decided I'm getting Nanoha done first since Ancilla gave me a WIP with a mostly-complete skeleton, as opposed to Ryuki which is going to be three Acts built from the ground up.

Assuming I don't run into any life-changing disasters, the neighborhood doesn't catch fire again, or if I suddenly get sick with turbo cancer, I can probably finish it in a week.
>>
>>51363400
Alright, got it now. Guess that drawback is impossible for me, because I intend to befriend Madoka and the other girls. Which would likely fuck me over when I'm lacking some important memories. The other drawbacks should get me to the cap though.
Thanks for the jump by the way. Keep up the good work!
>>
File: JC13.jpg (58KB, 736x308px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
58KB, 736x308px
>>51363016
Almost! Big Red's implied to be merely the Archon of Yaldabaoth: A demiurge of flesh and blind instinct so powerful that when the Broken God jailed it, it had to be broken apart and the pieces trapped in 5 different timelines.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2510
http://www.scp-wiki.net/sarkicism-hub
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2610 (this is an example of bits of it breaking free)
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2264 (this is an old SCP, recently given some backstory: It used to be a king from another dimension. He was betrayed, and performed a ritual based on Yaldabaoth's power. He transformed into a "god-shaped hole", and the mention of black stars as well as one of the explorers' fates in 2510 implies some link to the Fifthist Church: ANOTHER group whose teachings turn its' adherents into reality warpers.

The scary part is-the thing's religion doesn't even worship it as their supreme being. Their prophet, Yion, somehow found a way to subdue or manipulate it through human willpower to the point that while MOST Sarkic SCPs are horrifying, there are a few instances of eldritch biomass being used /for benevolent purposes/ in particularly niche cults.
>>
>>51363351
Blessing of death, dc occult?
>>
>>51363413
Probably something silly like a mobius strip or a ball, as my greatest fears are existential.
>>
>>51363347
>I'm to dumb/lazy/entitled/actually the shitposter to do a search on 4plebs my self.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/khemia%20pdf/
>>
File: 1480154707352.jpg (393KB, 661x935px) Image search: [Google]
1480154707352.jpg
393KB, 661x935px
>>51363488

I look forward to it you wonderful Cat Wizard.

So what do you think of pic related showing up in a special for Ex-Aid?
>>
>>51363413
Puppets. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be carrying that trauma with me until the day I die, no matter how many psychological stability perks I get.
>>
>>51363517
Yes, you actually die, so the curse can actually kill you, completing the requirements of the drawback.
>>
>>51363274
>>51363307
>>51363386
Found it. It's not invisible, I mixed that part up with http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2435. The one in space is http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2460
>>
File: 84f9f89ed4fcf56188774f6b372f798a.jpg (901KB, 1439x1920px) Image search: [Google]
84f9f89ed4fcf56188774f6b372f798a.jpg
901KB, 1439x1920px
>>51363413
Probably the Coordinator. But I won't know until I hit Harry Potter.
>>
>>51363550
>pic
...Was he stopped by G.I. Rider Joe?
>>
>>51363413
Dead loved ones.
>>
>>51363640

He got shot to death by police in the last episode if that counts?
>>
>>51363488 does your update still have the belkan perk tree(or something close to it)?

cause I really dont want to lose that
>>
>>51363429
Trying to get people to start deleting jump from the drive by acting like the author never posted them here when they were, and that fact can be easily verified by doing a document search on a chan archiving site. Either the poster to to fucking stupid to be allowed on the internet, or he is a blatant liar trying to ruin jumpchain.
>>
So my jumper just got out of Generic Mob and is tired of mobster life after being betrayed by their mob boss because it was convenient. Next jump rolled: Breaking Bad.
I'm going to completely derail the plot by giving Walter White some of the super paint form Girls und Panzer.

When did your jumper accidentally the entire plot with hardly any effort, and without resorting to bullshit abilities?
>>
>>51363640
Kind of, actually. Zolda's theme was "has all the guns", and that's pretty American. Though Zolda didn't actually kill him, because he died from cancer before their final fight. He managed to break Ouja's spirit at realizing that he'd never get to kill his rival, though, and that lead to Ouja committing suicide by cop.
>>
>>51363413
It used to be a dead me, accompanied by dead loved ones.

Now it's just a gaping hole in reality, vaguely shaped like me, as a physical manifestation of Oblivion.
>>
>>51363686
There are two Belkan Trees now and I'm seeing several of the old perk names scattered in it or in general perks.

I can't really say builds won't change (they probably will), but a lot of what was in the old one is being translated over.
>>
>>51363413
Probably someone with a syringe. Fuck needles.
>>
>>51363744
Oh yeah, this reminds me, this is the pointlessly edgy Kamen Rider series.
>>
>>51363488
Please include an option to Import yourself as the AI in a companion's Device.
>>
so we have lots of cool weapons and a few decent armors but what jumps have amazing SHIELDS to buy?
>>
>>51363771
You're going to need Blood of Kings - Darkness, right? Because as it is now, it basically doubles as the Book of Darkness in addition to being a bit better than it is in canon.
>>
>>51363857
Kingdom Hearts, Bastion, Xiaolin Showdown, and Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1 have some notable ones.
>>
>>51363857
Just block with your weapon, shields are for losers.
>>
>>51363876
Weapon-blocking is for chuuni.
>>
>>51363345
Elf king.
>>
>>51363836
A lot of early Heisei-era Rider series were pretty edgy, really. Kuuga and Agito had about one murder every twelve minutes, Ryuki was Madoka Magika before Madoka Magika was Madoka Magika, Faiz also had lots of murders as well as peoples' lives imploding as they discovered horrible truths about themselves, and Blade...well, Blade was actually not that bad, but it had some pretty dark moments. SAYOKO!!!
>>
>>51363283
>People liked it when it revised.
Yes Record did revise Xianxia Protagonist but he never changed the A Longer Stay drawback.

>>51363229
>and more were actually in favor of it
>>51363299
>most of the thread accepted it

I checked. More people were against it. See
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51141918/#51142078
and
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51131596/#51139942
I count six or seven people against the drawback in its current form including Heavensanon. I count Record and maybe three anons defending it.

To be clear I like the jump, I think just think it's obvious that that particular drawback is broken.
>>
>>51363955
Nobody cares.
>>
>>51363955
HeavensAnon doesn't count. He later retracted his objection.
>>
File: elf king.png (638KB, 866x600px) Image search: [Google]
elf king.png
638KB, 866x600px
>>51363904
Yes?
>>
besides the capstone in dark souls 3 do we have anyother perks that help size adjust your equipment?
>>
>>51363476
You'd probably save more by going Local + lvl 100 with a 200cp ish Hetro race or if you can't spare 200, Human/Elf/Dwarf don't really have any downsides. With human at least you get a free Talent which are always nice. Use your item budget to get divine items and you're only down 600-800cp. Which with some drawbacks you could easily buy some more talents. Remember they're only 100cp for Locals, discounts are 50cp. The stat boosts offered by a lot of races are decent but you can easily get better elsewhere.
>>
File: IMG_0237.png (573KB, 1024x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.png
573KB, 1024x960px
>>51363634
T.H.I.C.C
>>
>>51363955
>More people were against it.
Holy shit, you're retarded. It's literally the opposite, with 3 against and about 8 defending. Fucking stop with your historical revisionism.
>>
>>51364030
>help size adjust your equipment?
Purchasable item in Bloody Roar.
>>
>>51363970
Well, people care enough to discuss it. I'm not trying to troll, and I'm not the shitposter despite him trying to hijack this discussion.
>>51363971
Source?

I found three more posts advocating changing the drawback here, and one more post for keeping it the same
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51150797/#51151812

>>51364075
Uh? Could you show me the 8 defending?
>>
>>51363955
>I count six or seven people against the drawback in its current form including Heavensanon. I count Record and maybe three anons defending it.
Considering we have some autist trying to make the discussion about how Generic Xenia is too OP to be allowed because of one drawback every single time the jump comes up, don't count on every post against it being a different person, That anon _really_ wants his voice to be heard frequently and loudly.

Like I said, vocal minority.
>>
>>51364012
itsatrap.png?
>>
>>51364097
Read your own damn links, the replies to those links, and the replies to those.
>>
>>51364012
Just that if he is not a player he is described as looking like a grown aura and mare and is more powerful than anyone else so much that they think he is a god in the elf kingdom.
>>
File: 1415605977018.jpg (51KB, 320x549px) Image search: [Google]
1415605977018.jpg
51KB, 320x549px
>>51364103
>>
>>51361822
That ruling was always bullshit, though. He doesn't know what consent means.
>>
>>51364040
>Remember they're only 100cp for Locals, discounts are 50cp
For talents, two applicable discounts make that talent free.
So player can get 3 free talents by adding the two choice discounts to stuff already discounted, and being human, or a slime mage, or rouge construct.

Locals possibly can get a few more because every discount is actually free for them because of the local discount.
>>
>>51364102
Check the old threads, it wasn't just one person.
>>51364144
I did, and I counted.

Obviously my position here is rendered impossible to defend by the fact that the shitposter agrees. Oh well. I'll just go eat some fruit compote.
>>
>>51364153
>>51364012
The elf king is also stated to be a capricious, arrogant, uncaring person. Also, he's a known rapist. So not someone you'll like.
>>
>>51364153
Have they even visited Elf Country?
>>
>>51364097
Goddammit, you made me log in to SB, anon. You'll pay for this, mark my words.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread.393563/page-1440#post-30290377
>>
>continue blaming everything on one person
>even though the mod that banned Red came out and said "yeah no there's multiple assholes"

Why do we do the do that we do

Just why
>>
>>51364277
Nice try, Timmy.
>>
>>51364277
Why did the mod ban red?
>>
>>51364276
Thanks for the source.
>>
>>51364298
Because of a post giving an anon perks to make other people pretty got reported and deleted as "Spam."

People then finally had enough and went to the 4chan mod IRC and shouted. Red went, talked to a fuck named ALTERNATIVE, nothing was done because of course the 4chan mods are so hands-off they wouldn't do anything even if the site was being taken down.

Well later ALTERNATIVE comes to the IRC to see wtf the entire fucking is that got him bombarded with PMs was. That's when learned that on top of not doing anything, there's multiple assholes.

Course, like >>51364291 here, apparently that's not good enough.
>>
File: Tachibanasan.webm (3MB, 852x476px) Image search: [Google]
Tachibanasan.webm
3MB, 852x476px
>>51363911
>Blade
BURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7DGqKYubsE
>>
>>51364277
Because shut the fuck up, the mod's obviously wrong.
>>
>>51364298
Shitposter repeatedly banned Red. He's a janitor. Go read the warning.png
Not sure it was him this particular time but it's likely.
>>51364352
>there's multiple assholes
Elaborate?
>>
>>51364291
Mod did actually say that.

>>51364298
4chan rules forbid mods from discussing ban reasons, so we have no idea. But Red discussed the topic with the mod, and was apparently satisfied enough.
>>
>>51364241
Not yet but they have had +cut to elf village+ moments.
>>
>>51364198
Locals also get Realm of Heroes free and an extra 100cp for completing their scenario.
So that's 400cp over player origin if you don't take a heteromorphic race from that alone.

Not to mention that the only reasonable option to import the full 8 companions as a player is the mass import, which doesn't grant any CP.
Since local imports get Level 100 after the jump anyway that's significant.

Player is certainly easier for in-the-jump, but long term i'd say local comes out ahead.
>>
>>51364378
Not much I can do to elaborate it. ALTERNATIVE basically just went "god damn I'd need two other guys to clean this place up" and stated that there were multiple IPs causing problems.
>>
>>51364374
>>51364378
Newsflash - mods can see IPs.

Another newsflash - we are not the first chucklefucks to go on a paranoid iluminati witch hunt, or to blame rogue janitors/mods for abusing their power. Mods are well aware of how this shit can happen. Over and over again.
>>
>>51364062
Thick with a little bit of bloop is really the best.
>>
>>51364418
Some people have been under the assumption that the redposting is a bunch of shitposters who are just copying the original jackass since they know it works.

Are they right?
>>
>>51364381
>But Red discussed the topic with the mod, and was apparently satisfied enough.

Use it as an excuse to take a break from the daily mountains of dumb bullshit?

I can see it.
>>
File: both.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>51357496
Here's something to wrap your noodle around:

You wake up in a room. You explore the adjacent rooms, and it appears to be an apartment. "Nice place," you think, eyeing the expensive furnishings. Then you open the curtains, and see blue skies, white clouds, and an enormous wing. You're in a giant aircraft. "Wow, nice vehicle," you think. Then the aircraft introduces herself as a Banksian Culture Mind, and asks you if you'd like room service.

Whether something is a place, a vehicle, a person or all three at once can depend entirely on the situation you find yourself in.
>>
File: satan-was-victorious.jpg (3KB, 180x22px) Image search: [Google]
satan-was-victorious.jpg
3KB, 180x22px
>>51364352
Multiple assholes who were arguing with themselves. That's also confirmed.

So there are multiple shitposters, but they also reply to themselves to stir up shit. It's the best of both worlds!
>>
Here are the Drop In freebies for Kaladesh. I hope you find them... perfect
100 CP (Free Drop-In) -Eye for Perfection: You find that your ability to work tirelessly towards one goal- be it finishing your latest artifact project, or ironing out any and all defects from a plan- has increased massively. Your work ethic is impeccable when it comes to perfecting the outcome of something- not giving up until you´re satisfied. Some might call it a bit obsessive, though, but what do they know?
100 CP (Free Drop-In) – Phi : The golden number- Φ – Found everywhere in nature, from the shells of the nautilus to the petals of flowers. A symbol of perfection, found in both the designs of machinery and those of the flesh. It is not much, yet, but you have learned to emulate one with the other-Through the study of living beings, you have begun to understand how their functions might be replicated through machinery- though it is unable yet to work on its own, and is more suited to replacing the emulated part.
>>
>>51364519
Doesn't prove anything. I post here under two or three IPs in any given day.
>>
>>51364062
Nope. Fat. Rolls immediately dictate fat as opposed to thick
>>
>>51364519
What was the post that got her banned again? Some stupid shit, right? To be banned for I mean.
>>
>>51364549
An anon was asking people how to make other people and the world around him pretty.

She posted a list of perks and such. Like 'Exceptional Company' from Tenchi Muyo. Had posted two other times that thread.

Banned for spamming.
>>
>>51364549
see
>>51364352
>>
>>51364509
Neat. The Culture jump when?
>>
>>51364549
She's been banned a couple of times. The two most recent were when she posted about MCU2 and was talking with people about that, and when she answered a couple of question, 3 whole posts worth, and was succinctly banned thereafter.
>>
>>51364381
>Mod did actually say that.
Not in the thread, that's for sure. So all you have is hearsay.
>>
>>51364576
When you make it my sweet darling.
>>
>>51364586
This.

It's all a bunch of IRC rumormongering. Until we get chatlogs, I say we ignore it.
>>
>>51364484
No, he's just using his phone.
>>
>>51364531
>Kaladesh
More MtG? Neat.
The perks look good to me.
>>
>>51364395
Local and 42nd pretty even, it is a regular player that gets the short end of the stick.
Like good luck importing companions in a way that makes sense (the group import option is just terrible all around in how it is written, and you cannot really afford to be level 100 companions and be level 100 yourself, so no being your own guild.

The mount is not free to players without level 100, which is stupid, if high level mounts were common in the game, lesser mounts would be more so. This means buying Realm of heroes instead of level 100 just screws you over even more, because not even a free mount of your level. It should just be free for players, and automatically scales to your level)

What would help players is a cheap mass import option, were your companions have realm of heroes if you do, and level 100 if you do, since they have to pay for both.
>>
Bring old drama up is just shitposting. It makes people unhappy so of course he'd want to do it even if the result is people complaining about him.
>>
>>51362996
Heh, someone asking about one of my old jumps. Well I am not going to tell you no. However keep in mind you actually have to be able to beat them or your world dies and you die with it. If you can take the DBZ cast then go for it, However if you can take the DBZ cast, what really are you going to get from them? Saiyan genetic might be nice but remember Radditz was a Saiyan it didn't do him much good.
>>
>>51364531
Ah, Kaladesh. Those trailers were the prettiest thing ever.

Heh. I mean, will there even be NON-crafting perks there?

Waiting warmly.
>>
I'm Jumping Light of Terra for the first time, any advice on how many CP should I spend on the first part? I'm at -800 right now and I don't know if this will be too much for the later parts or it's ok.
>>
>>51364610
>>51364721
Here are the two 200-CP perks for Drop in.

200CP (Discount Drop-In): Infect the Mind: Your words are like a song to the imperfect masses- the way you speak of your ideals, of your goals… there is something that entrances crowds, maybe the way you move, gesticulate or speak- You find it easier to sway large crowds, and gather their attention- though individualistic or otherwise rebellious individuals will be much harder to convince. Are they blind to your perfection?

200CP (Discount Drop-In) -Infect the Body: Perhaps in your travels between the worlds you came into contact with it, Jumper… the Glistening Oil , also known as Phyrexian oil or Ichor, a substance created by the Phyrexians that spreads their corruption to whatever it comes into contact with, giving them the desire to compleat themselves- to replace the imperfections in their body with machines, and which you may now generate from your body in small ammounts. The one you´ve picked up is not quite as insidious- at least not without you meddling with it- but it retains its ability to better enable the fusion of machinery and flesh when the patient is submerged in it. Make them perfect, Jumper.
>>
>>51364728
You're fucked any way, it's a trap Jump.
>>
>>51364750
>Phyrexian Oil
The stuff that snuffs the Sparks out.

I am horrified, but very interested.
>>
>>51364728
Try not to overdo it. Part one is the hardest, but also has the worst perks relative to parts 2, 3, and the DLC. I'd not go any higher than 500 if you think you can manage it. Though with 800 you could probably get away with it. Do the DLCs, and you'll have plenty of perks. You'll just have to be smarter with your drawbacks and probably leave some cooler, better stuff

What companion did you take?
>>
File: Sheoldred.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sheoldred.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
>>51364531

PRAETORS PLS GO
>>
>>51364842
It is not spark-snuffing by itself, it only retains the compleation-aiding capabilities without the mind corruption, at least unless you tinker with it
or buy the one from the items section .

Not sure if to wait for next thread to post the 400cp one, but whatever, i´ll do it.
• 400CP (Discount Drop-In) – Perfection through Sacrifice: The flesh is weak. Your insight into the worlds of the living and machinery have revealed that much to you- the designs of whatever creator gods of the universe may exist are flawed, imperfect- and by damaging these designs in you- by sacrificing your own lifeforce, whether it be through drawing your own blood, tearing a chunk of your own flesh, or simply offering your own raw lifeforce, you may substitute the cost of supernatural abilities you have with it, empowering them with the ability to slowly Infect those hit by them- corrupting their mind so they may embrace perfection. This is a slow process, and might be downright impossible for the strongest-willed of enemies – But you´ll never let that get in the way of your Great Work, will you?
Still working on the versions of the capstone for each color.
>>
>>51364728
I wouldn't recommend going much higher than that. The initial boosts are nice, but you're going to want other things in the following Parts and DLCs.

DLC 1 and 5 are good places to recoup some of your CP Debt. Part 2 is another good place, if you think you can handle a bit of a mess for a planet.
>>
>>51364728
Remember that you have to balance everything out to 0cp by end of the entire jump, not individual parts. So running a defect in certain parts is really nice, and the DLC often offer more cp than there's anything good to buy.
>>
>>51364872
I took Hooligan Tuesday, I was tempted to take the mute Blood Raven but he was too expensive, same for the Necron.
>>
>>51364531
I want Elesh Norn.
>>
File: Mob Psycho 100.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Mob Psycho 100.pdf
1B, 486x500px
So, I have finally finished Mob Psycho 100. It's not set in stone, so feel free to tell me what you feel needs to be changed.
>>
>>51365042
Then Elesh Norn you shall recieve...

• 600 CP (Discount Drop-In) -Attaining Perfection: The Great Work begins with you- You have compleated yourself, slowly replaced your flesh with superior machinery, and have become an ideal being, alike to the praetors of New Phyrexia. Choose a form, an amalgamation of flesh and machinery, where the machinery part is the most prevalent- it´s size may range from slightly bigger than a human to the size of an elephant, and needs not be humanoid. Your abilities depend on the way you seeked perfection- choose one, and only one:

This is the capstone, and here is the White choice...

o Perfection through Order: Represented by the color White, you´ve become a master at manipulating the little people- molding their beliefs and ideals to better suit yourself, able to place yourself as the leader of a grand, wide-spanning religious system through guile and charisma. You carry yourself with a elegance befitting of your status, and the effects of Infect the Mind, if you have it, are likewise boosted- being able to sway even those that were originally predisposed against you, should they have the seeds of doubt in them.
>>
>>51362876
Sitcom or Worm: Take A Shot or both.
>>
now that i am reminded of LoT.

Heavensanon could you please include a starship import option in your Nanoha upgrade?
It would be much appreciated
>>
>>51363408
>>51363398
So for those who actually kept up with SCP, which are the best for magpies to lift? By the numbers if possible.
>>
File: 635201278627786970.jpg (136KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
635201278627786970.jpg
136KB, 571x800px
>>51365058
Iiinteresting... Don't know Kaladesh, but Phyrexia's great.

What's for the Black choice?
>>
>>51365051
Reading through it right now.

I don't know if it's my browser or the font you used, but lowercase f looks weird to me.
>>
>>51365051
Looks nice.
>>
>>51365058
I dunno, isn't White Phyrexia more about white bone-metal rather than outright machinery?
>>
>>51363203
>pic
Did anyone else notice each eye has two pupils?
>>
>>51365161
Ohohoho, fuck. Basically, anything classified as "Safe" is an item with esoteric effects, and quite a few of them are actually safe to use.
>>
>>51365042
we all do, anonymous we all do
>>
>>51365058
>Your abilities depend on the way you seeked perfection
"seeked" should be "sought"
>>
>>51365236
That is an aesthetic you can just copy with the default perk. The abilities it gives you are distinctly white phyrexia, based on Elesh Norn.
>>51365190
Havent finished Black yet, but i only need to finish up Red and Black and the perks for Drop in will be complete.
I am not salty at all no phyrexians in aether revolt no sireeee...

Here´s Blue by the way...

o Perfection through Logic: Represented by the color Blue, you´ve attained perfection through the most efficient method known to you- clinical, exhaustive and… intensive research. Your mind has become privy to the secrets of flesh and steel like no other, and your memory has become perfect, able to record everything you sense in detail. You have learned that not only the body must be made perfect- and thus, you have learned to improve the minds of your creations, through altering their brain chemistry and replacing parts with superior machine- so they may be, in every sense of the word, perfect.
>>
>>51365161
Oh man, I don't keep track of SCPs by any means. I just know some of the popular ones to lift from the thread. Like >>51365272 says, anything that's classified as Safe is worth looking at. Most of them won't violently murder you.

My suggestion? Buy the Full Wiki from the Jump, spend a little bit of your time trapped in your cell researching and making up a shopping list, then snagging them during one of your "break-outs".
>>
>>51365272
>>51365336
Thank you both. I'll do that.
>>
Ok I removed 1 of the general prrks, the wording just looked more confusing every time I tried to fix it. It was the 200 cp mounted riding perk.

I added 2 items, alcoholic ice cream and emperors smouldering delight sushi sticks.
>>
>>51365285
Hm, okay then. I suppose I'll see the Black one later then.

This looks like it'll be an interesting jump in any case.

...What was Kaladesh about again?
>>
>>51365051
When you say equal to Teru do you just mean in power or also skill?
>>
>>51365373
Power.
>>
>>51365362
now to do a spell check of the entire thing
>>
How many themes can our devil tiger possess?
>>
>>51365336
Now that I think about it, there are a few SCPs that manipulate, take the form of, and "infect" info. I wonder if our version is safe from such things, especially considering one of the SCPs is basically the equivalent of chumpchainon.
>>
>>51365371
Artifact India.
Lots and lots of artifacts.
And a race that grafts artifacts to itself to make their lifespan longer.
And lots and lots of artifacts and fun, fluffy stuff that is rather light-hearted. Companions are going to include Ramesh and Kumar, for example. Not sure how to handle drop-in companions, but probably a Newt or something.

Also the +800 New New Phyrexia drawback
will wait for next thread before posting the rest of the Drop In capstone i think
>>
>>51365161
914 is the Holy Grail of bullshit upgrades.
It can turn a chunk of metal into a watch.
It can turn a revolver into a Xaser.
It can turn a laptop into a non-Euclidean, wind-powered, tapestry-screen version of itself. -Something- lives inside it. It has tea parties.
>>
>>51365411
Well, the description of the Full Wiki does say that some of the entries include some fairly infection/physiologically damaging data and that you really should be careful pursuing it.

So maybe make sure you have some kind of neural censor in place, or buy the one from the Jump as a precaution.

Really, if you want to magpie SCPs, I'd really recommend buying that neural censor perk or having one like it.

>>51365458
I dunno, I think part of the fun of scientific tinkering is making those advancements yourself. Having a machine that just randomly makes huge leaps for you seems to take a lot of the joy from the experience.

Though I am going to run Jell-O through the thing when I get there. Just to see what happens.
>>
>>51365458
I wonder if the Broken God and Autochthon would get along.
>>
>>51365051
Why does being exorcised count as death? Can spirits not be targeted normally?

Also, is there anybody who can put up a fight against Mob in setting?
>>
>>51365424
I haven't looked at all of the cards but is Phyrexia actually in Kaladash?
>>
Jump #188 Indiana Jones
Staring location: Smithsonian institute
Background: Archeologist (0)

Perks
*Catchy Theme
*Whip specialist (0)
*Actually does their job (0)
*Cultural Pattern (100, Discount)
*Trap Defusal (200, Discount)
*Indy Ploy (300, Discount)

Equipment:
*Shovel (0)
*Nice Hat (0)
*Whip (0)
*Chachapoyan Fertility Idol (0)
*Motorbike (0)
*Museum (200)

Companions:
*Companion Import (200)

So my crew of faithful companions and I were invited to the Smithsonian institute. Apparently they believed they had found information possibly leading to the location of the Seal of Solomon. Apparently the catch was we weren’t the first. The Nazis had gotten a head start on it. So we were off to the middle east to find the seal.

After many trials and tribulations I found the resting place of the seal. It was heavily guarded. Both by conventional traps and… spirits. I don’t think a normal person could have made it through. I made it to the end after reading repeated warnings that someone without the wisdom of Solomon would only bring ruin to themselves and the world by using it.

I made it back to find out my dig team had been captured by Nazis, or mor accurately they had taken a normal person hostage and things were at a standoff when me and the my companions returned.
They demanded the ring or they were going to blow one of my interns heads off. Fuck.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51365362
So, does Godslayer protect against direct reality warping in general, or just being reality warped out of existence.
>>
>>51365552
I felt like I was being tested here. I had a dozen different ways I was sure could save everyone but my instincts told me not to. I gave a slight warning to my companions then held up the ring for him and told him if he wanted it, go get it and tossed it back in to the ruins. Predictably I was shot instead of the intern and they commanded they men to go back in to the tomb.

Bullets really don’t bother me at this point but the spirits that were guarding the tomb seemed to be riled by that act and the entrance of the Nazis… well I feel a bit bad about what happened, and they were Nazis. In the chaos I got up and my companions subdued the rest of the Nazis. I got up and went back in to the tomb, the spirits parted for me. I don’t know if I had shown wisdom or the wards I was using were still working. Probably the latter. Anyways I decided the world may not be ready for the return of the ring. I created a copy I took that to the Smithsonian. I was real upfront about that. They weren’t happy but I decided hiding it in my warehouse was probably for the best.
>>
>>51365531
Spirits can be targeted normally, but so far, it's only been in slapstick. I don't believe they can actually be harmed by physical attacks.

Also, no. There have been close fights, but its always been with Mob adhering to some pretty strict morals, limiting his strength, and he rarely put his heart in it.
>>
>>51365397
At what level of skill do you start at with the Esper Perk? Could do the basic TK and physical enhancement most characters can do?
>>
>>51365051
For Scarred, could my Gimmick be that I can create duplicates of my Eyes on my body and around my environment, and use those to channel the various qualities that my original eyes already possess?
>>
>>51365051
Looks great. You might wanna upgrade Esper Immunity a bit though, currently it doen't look that appealing. Maybe some kind of durability boost?
>>
>>51365533
Nope. Sadly.
>>
>>51365051
Awesome. The last chapters were very touching.

Dimple will be missed.

>>51365531
Wasn't our main protagonist spirit exorcised once and survived?
>>
>>51363177
>Stronger then Jump-chan
I don't think you understand how this works.
>>
>>51365577
Mob is not Saitama anyway. He can be beaten in many ways, specially if you use mundane methods.
>>
>>51365424
Sounds like a fun place. A few artifacts to be found, I gather?

>Companions are going to include Ramesh and Kumar, for example. Not sure how to handle drop-in companions, but probably a Newt or something.
Alright. Not sure if a newt would make for an useful companion? I mean, they're just pre-compleation phyrexian or sleeper agents, right?

But then I guess I don't know what to compare it to.
>>
>>51365563
It only protects against direct reality warping done to you bodily, basically they cant turn your blood to spiders, or the air in your lungs to acid, things like that. Things that would be physically detrimental to your health are basically a no go. Now it wont stop them from summoning a spike and impaling you but it will stop them from summoning a spike already in your guts. Does that make sense?
>>
>>51365051
Does the boosted version of Scarred also mean your esper powers are limited?

And can the boosted version of Redeemed be used whenever you experience a crushing loss, or is it still once per jump? Because that's really limited in potential use for 900/1200 cp.
>>
>>51365592
Depends on how you wank your Jump-chan really.
>>
File: 11ryjgx.gif (564KB, 524x304px) Image search: [Google]
11ryjgx.gif
564KB, 524x304px
>>51363117
That's your point of view.

Omnipotent beings are weird.
>>
>>51365515
>I dunno, I think part of the fun of scientific tinkering is making those advancements yourself. Having a machine that just randomly makes huge leaps for you seems to take a lot of the joy from the experience.
The challenge comes from reverse-engineering the upgrades, then putting a refined version of it's refinement through it again.
A never ending escalation between Jumper and Heart-of-a-Machine-God.

>>51365526
I don't know much about Exalted, but if Autochthon loves machinery and hates squishy flesh, they might get along.
Broken God strikes me as kind of an asshole, though. Not one to play nice.
>>
>>51365624
So it effectively enforces the Manton Limit from Worm on anything that tries to affect you physically?
>>
>>51365620
Well, i cant just offer Elesh Norn as a companion can I? I would, however, give the newt Infect the Mind and skill at beggining cults for you, for example.
I´m going to make a metric fuck-ton of artefact items. Like, a lot. Including some of the masterpieces, maybe a sentient Painter´s Servant companion or something like that.
>>
>>51357276
Thanks. That certainly makes sense.

>>51357326
So you're form locked? Bother. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>51365051
>Esper Immunity
>reduces attack by 10%

At least have the grace to call it (Mild) Esper Resistance or some other honest name.
>>
File: by the emporer.jpg (299KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
by the emporer.jpg
299KB, 700x1690px
>>51365645
>never ending escalation
>expecting that to end well
>MFW
>>
>>51365667
Is she really strong enough that she can't be offered? I thought her main thing was being talky.
>>
>>51365051
Why doesn't Change work on magic?
>>
>>51365637
You've got to look at it this way: Jump-chan can gave you all those powers you have. If she's even remotely worried about you rebelling against her, she would have put in a death-switch. Or maybe she'd just take the powers back. Or just sic a few of those scaling enemies on you.
Really, any posts claiming they could beat jump-chan, even post chain, feel like extremely mastubatory powerwanking.
>>
>>51365720
Red, you're already whining and moaning in IRC, you don't need to drag it in thread.
>>
>>51365661
The intention is for it to be mainly useful for things above a certain level of power but at its simplest I suppose that would not be an incorrect summary.
>>
>>51365702
It´s not that she´s very strong, its that she would probably convince Jumper to work for her instead
Also because i want to keep her so that i can make a New Phyrexia jump afterwards

You´ll get your waifu, anon.
>>
>>51365584
Is there nothing more fitting for drop-in in the actual setting? I do like the look of the perks you're showing off, but they seem more suited to a Myrrodin vs Phyrexia/New Phyrexia jump.

I'm not going to make a big deal of this, it just sits a little wrong, like if you'd decided to base them on the Esper shard because they also use artifacts.

Man a shards of Alara jump would be sweet. There'd have to a perk to let you Jund 'em out.
>>
File: Ded.jpg (498KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ded.jpg
498KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>51365578
Basic telekinesis and barriers. No physical enhancement.

>>51365579
You can do whatever you want. But, if you're asking my opinion on balance, that doesn't sound too strong.

>>51365582
>>51365682
Is half strength still too weak? I can't really bring myself to go any further.

>>51365632
No. Your esper powers are stronger in your domain, but not limited outside of it.

It was difficult for me to figure out a boost to Redeemed. It was meant as a 1-up, but I don't really know how to make it much stronger. I'll try to rehash it.

>>51365714
A major theme of Mob is that just having a power doesn't make you a good person. I wanted to demonstrate this by having it only benefit your completely possible skills/strengths.
>>
>>51365720
Honestly, it depends on what makes the best story for a Jumper's chain. There's no hard and fast rules for it.
>>
>>51365362
>200 cp mounted riding perk.
but, I liked the riding perk that let my horses run forever, and my cars never need gas when I was driving....
>>
Well it's that time again, I looking for suggestions for jumps to take, I have 7 slots and any extras will be put in reserve. Here is a list of jumps I have already taken.
>>
>>51365768
>No physical enhancement.
How long do you think it would take to learn that part? It is really just using TK on yourself and pretty much everyone does it.
>>
>>51365779
yeah, it just seemed a bit much for 200 cp and the wording looked really weird the more I looked at it. Im going to look at it and see if I can fix the way it works or reads but Im not sure about putting it back in right now
>>
>>51365731
>>51365773
I get that, and jumpchain is single player anyway, so my opinion holds no meaning. It's just something that triggers my autism. A jump-chan that got beaten by a jumper would have to be really fucking stupid.
>>
>>51365754
I was stuck for weeks trying to make a better drop-in tree, and i gues this just... fit, for me. I guess i could´ve made it based on the Jacetice League (tm) but that would have felt kinda bland.
Also, i guess I was just really hoping for a Phyrexia comeback in Aether Revolt or something- as it is, there is not much interesting stuff that would fit drop-in, since i don´t have any extra-planar cool shit (like Eldrazi in Zendikar) to base it on other than maybe Tezzeret... and i did not know how to do tezzeret.
>>
>>51365812
Not long. I'd guess it'd take about a few weeks, for someone with natural esper level power.
>>
>>51365818
Maybe she's just trying to be sporting, and fakes her death when she gets "killed", but instead goes off and does something else, and never deals with that jumper again.
>>
File: Sea Serpent.jpg (136KB, 818x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sea Serpent.jpg
136KB, 818x900px
Hey, what are some heroic ways of defeating a sea serpent?
>>
>>51365768
No, half strength is fine for a 400cp perk, but also rename it Esper Resistance. Calling a 10% reduction "immunity" was just rubbing salt into the wound!
>>
>>51362338
These are raw ideas, you might need to "formalize" them:

You are a Mane, and thus cannot safely interact with normal people.

All of the stuff in your warehouse, and anything that you build that would be out of place in 2000 something America, counts as a Wonder, and thus vulnerable to Havoc.

The Guardians of Time have noticed your incursion and take an exception to it.

Obligatory "everything you did in the other nWoD jumps carries over."

You are fascinated by the Supernatural, and constantly want to "study" some "live specimens". Obviously, the supernatural critters don't like that. Mages hate your guts especially.

You now have a WoD morality stat. Doing bad things results in derangement. Due to the nature of Obligation, using alt forms dings the meter. Becoming Illuminated is a loss condition, due to personality death.

This is probably not the place for it, but is Genius fun to play? I read the PDF, but I never actually tried it.
>>
>>51365768
I mean, I guess? It's just that usually magic is just knowledge, and saying that it won't work on magic feels a bit like saying "You can learn faster, except in this specialized field of astrophysics". It's not like learning most forms of "science" in the chain is any less powerful or impossible than magic. Unless you meant "magical gains" more in the increased power/mana capacity sense.
>>
File: elesh_norn_by_side34-d7nl0kt.png (592KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
elesh_norn_by_side34-d7nl0kt.png
592KB, 1000x707px
>>51365667
>Well, i cant just offer Elesh Norn as a companion can I? I would, however, give the newt Infect the Mind and skill at beggining cults for you, for example.
I guess not. Mainly because she's not there (yet?).

Maybe it's just me not being very excited unless a companion's really cool.

>Including some of the masterpieces
Nice.

>maybe a sentient Painter´s Servant companion or something like that.
Personally, I think I'd rather have a normal Painter's Servant as an item.

...Huh, wonder how it's effect would work outside of the cardgame?
>>
>>51365821
I guess it could have been the vehicle tree or something, but yeah, as I said I don't know much about Kaladesh so I don't know what actually fits. I did see you want to do a NP jump >>51365742 which would be terrifying and awesome. How's the rest of the jump coming along?
>>
>>51365768
Maybe take away the numbers and just say that Esper Immunity will at least noticeably weaken psychic powers used against you. It's a 400 cp perk that only does one thing, it should at least do it well.
>>
>>51365849
you get swallowed whole and then squeeze its heart until it dies

why yes I watch hercules, how did you guess?
>>
>>51365802
>No list in sight
I'll say the Room as punishment
>>
>>51365802
>Here is a list of jumps I have already taken.
Eh?
>>
>>51365875
Vehicle tree has its own origin, Pilot, which has its 400CP and capstone mostly sorted out.
Items is proving to be the largest thing, and i will have to leave it for last i feel.
Artificier has some neat goodies already.
Rebel also going decent, trying to avoid overlaps
Lacking a name for the enforcers of the law because it escapes me atm, but Consulate or something like that is completely blank right now.
>>
>>51365849
Getting eaten and then defeating it from with in, turning it humanoid and making it your waifu by teaching it the values of love and friendship, or with a giant robot.
>>
>>51365849
you get A pair of meat hooks and keep working your way up its body till you get to It's eyes then you Punch directly into its brain.
>>
>>51365802
Vampire Diaries.
>>
>>51365870
Mate, I think you are being deliberately obtuse. Obviously it will work on knowledge about magic, because memorization is a normal skill. It won't benefit your spellcasting or manapool or whatever else though.
>>
>>51365802
well nuts sorry, here is the list http://pastebin.com/MR60FhSt. Sorry.
>>
>>51365892
>>51365926
>>51365939

Thanks much for the help, think I got some ideas now.
>>
>>51365916
Well I did that one already, don't worry I am sure I will get plenty of other punishing jumps suggested for that.
>>51365947
Added to the list.
>>
>>51365950
Well, more unintentionally obtuse, but that clears things up. Magical knowledge is still magical gain, after all.
>>
>>51365952
>>51365802
eldar
dark eldar commorragh
>>
>>51365993
SCP then
>>
>>51365802
Metalocalypse, your choice.
Axe Cop.
>>
>>51365952
>>51365802
Panty & Stockings and Ogre Battle (The one in the Uploads Folder is the newer edition)
>>
>>51365952
SCP Foundation
Inheritance
>>
>>51365802
lost Valley of the dinosaurs.
>>
>>51365736
Is there a lower limit to it? Like, would it still prevent an FMA alchemist from transmuting my arm or a wizard from turning me into a frog? What about a psychic from flinging me telekinetically?
>>
>>51366008
wow... umm... K I'll add it...
>>
>>51365922
You have four other backgrounds other than drop-in? Again, I don't want to harp on about this but you could probably have adapted Rebel or something into the drop in so you could leave the Phryexians for the Phyrexia jump, which now I know you are planning to make I am super hype for, but these are just suggestions so do what you want.

I like the different background ideas, and like I suspect a fair few will I'll probably be going Artificer.
>>
>>51366083
you are a 150+ jumper you can handle it, I'm sure.

just dont be stupid with your drawbacks
>>
>>51362996
Why not just use the Ranma Fanfiction drawback to do something like that?
It doesn't disallow crossovers, and you're already cheesing things.
Why take the additional risk?
>>
>>51366013
>>51366053
>>51366031

added

>>51366018
>>51366065
Added Metalocalypse but I already did lost valley of the dinosaurs and Axe Cop.
>>
>>51366066
Bodily transmutation is pretty much all it stops. So an alchemist wouldnt be able to transmute your arm into a blood pool (I dont think, is alchemy an outside force? or does it start inside?) but would not stop someone from tossing you into a hole. Like I said it stops someone from forcibly getting rid of you by simply blinking you out of existance or transmuting your body parts into something else. Basically unless you want them too nothing is going to be turning your guts into something, thats not going to stop a person reaching in and pulling them out though.
>>
>>51365742
So is this jump Old Phyrexia? Can I hang out with Yawgmoth?
>>
>>51365051
>using multipliers
>ever
Sorry, son, looks like you're disqualified. Better luck next time, mate. We'll miss you.
>>
>>51365051
Minor complaints:

>Adult
Seems kind of situational, to me, maybe a bit too much to be worth 600. Maybe add on something like it making you a mature and well adjusted individual?

>Change
I don't like specific, flat numerical multipliers, but the idea of growing faster is good. Maybe use subjective language instead of a flat X10? I almost kind of want to suggest that the boost requires that you not use any purchases from jumps, to fit the theme of not relying on innate abilities, but that might be too extreme.

>Natural Esper
I see you did this a few times in other parts of the document, but I think you should give us an idea of how strong specific people are when you say "you're as strong as X." Also, describing caps in terms of "Mob's Level" outside of the notes feels really powergamey, but that may just be me. Maybe instead describe it as the pinnacle of this world or something?

>Natural Esper+Change
I don't know how I feel about this. My first impression was that it might be a gamebreaker with some builds, but on second thought it seems like it might, in practice, just give you a workaround for losing your powers. I think it's fine, but I want to hear what other people think about this.

>Meaningful Tool
The idea is probably okay, but I feel to it needs a little extra mention that it's increased control instead of a raw power boost. Also, as I said earlier, I have a general dislike for flat multipliers.

>Pupil
It doesn't make much sense to me that it takes "millennia" to reach Mob's level, but you can buy a companion who's just a little weaker than him for LESS cp than giving yourself powers.

>Desired content
A Special Technique perk that allows you to create special techniques of anything you can already do. It doesn't improve them, but it's much more dramatic.

A drawback where you lose your personality and willpower, you are literally nothing besides your perks.

A drawback where you have to work for Reigen for shitty pay for 10 years.
>>
>>51366094
I could probably have adapted Drop-In to be Ace Pilot or Rebel, now that you say it, but i think i´ll keep the Phyrexian Drop in, and just make a more extensive one for the Phyrexia jump. Right now its a mix of all the factions, and i want faction-specific perks for Phyrexia and a way to become your own Praetor, maybe a colorless one, who knows.
I like having people´s input on my jumps, thanks man.
How long until thread falls down?
>>51366199
Nope, this is Kaladesh. After this i might make New Phyrexia... and I dont think i would have enough glistening oil left for Old phyrexia after that.
>>
>>51366132
I am not worried about the power level, it's alright. Though I think I'll be rejecting the thing that makes you a psychopath and makes you ok with being in Commorragh.
>>
>>51366204
You do realize that you're the first person to complain about it out of a dozen posters, right? I understand and respect that you are trying to shitpost, but you should try and comment a bit earlier in the future.
>>
>>51364728
Get the fucking luck perk and hope it doesn't run out.
>>
>>51366233
Fair enough. I look forward to whatever you come up with.

Thread should fall off soon, but the board seems to be going fairly slowly.
>>
>>51365051

Get rid of the damn numbers already. Do you really neeed all those caped skills?
>>
>>51366254
to be clear my suggestion was for both the dark eldar and the craftworld eldar jumps
>>
File: smile.gif (398KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
398KB, 640x360px
>>51365802
Kill La Kill.
>>
>>51366233
>spoiler
Interesting. Might be time to Father of Machines it up then.

Are you going to put in stuff for Myrrodin too, or only stuff after the place's compleation?

>How long until thread falls down?
Not long now.
>>
>>51366218
>Natural Esper+Change
I like it. It's like a Softcap tied to one of your existing stats (i.e magic).
>>
>>51366269
A bit earlier? Complaints are still valid until the jump is accepted, buddy.
>>
>>51366315
For Phyrexia? I´ll see when i finish Kaladesh, but yeah, should have some stuff from everything interesting on the plane. I like to do my research for these things.
>>
File: 1473744358645.png (113KB, 581x330px) Image search: [Google]
1473744358645.png
113KB, 581x330px
>>51365424
>ramesh and kumar as companions
Very nice.
>>
>>51366218
>Natural Esper+Change
I'm a fan, though I'm a bit biased because I like ways to keep my purchases from becoming obsolete.
>>
>>51366287
I know and I understand, It's alright, heck Craftworld is coming up first.

>>51366292
Added, wow I am surprised it took so long to get this on the list.
>>
>>51366439
It's because the jump is rather meh. Brows managed to defile lots of settings before she left.
>>
>>51366464
You can fuck right off. Is there any jumpmaker that doesn't miraculously fit your standards?
>>
>>51366498
Yes, Quicksilver.
>>
>>51365849
Swing it around by the tail and "so long, gay Bowser!" it.
>>
>>51366512
Uh-huh. Now this is biting the bait, but pray tell us who are good examples of jumpmakers so that we may learn from your immaculate wisdom.
>>
>>51365051
How powerful is Mob? What can he do?
>>
File: Mob Psycho 100.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Mob Psycho 100.pdf
1B, 486x500px
All right, removed as many numbers and references to characters I could, specified some things in reference to power/skill, and made it so that the pupil did not start with Natural Esper.
>>
>>51366587
When he goes absolutely nuts he is a match for Tatsumaki, this chick. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHH1zAZ_Cms
Thread posts: 586
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.