[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1301: Jumpchain, Jumpchain Never Changes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 627
Thread images: 93

File: JC OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51329195
>>
Missed some questions last thread, the supernova class fortress in the new alterworld jump I posted, I got the measurements directly from the book so... its supposed to be a octogon with segments 1/2 mile long. Or at least thats how it is described in the book.
>>
>>51338485
Does Broody Hen work on all eggs or only 1 type of egg that we choose when we take it? Also, in Prince of the House of Night it says we are technically the husband of a princess. Who is she/ what is she like, and can we take her as a companion with the perk?
>>
>>51338508
>Who is she/ what is she like
An intolerable bitch who will want to sacrifice you to the sadistic goddess mentioned in the +600 drawback so that she can revive her previous husband. (among other things)
>>
>>51338485
Have to say, I never ever expected anyone to make a jump out of russian stuff, much less Play to Live. Kudos and thanks.

What's next? Someone makes the Watches jump?!

Maybe one day.
>>
>>51338508
Broody hen lets you hatch any egg you have, technically her husband but her real husband gets brought back to life and she actually loves him. She is a high priestess of Lolth the spider goddess, she is a lieing, deceitful, backstabbing dark elf. In the story the mc becomes prince of the house but he doesn't actually get to follow through (because she tried to kill him and send his soul to lolth) she mellows a bit later after reviving her husband but she is still a bitch.
>>
>>51338541
>>51338530
So no waifuing the princess, got it. Thanks.
>>
File: 1484345749986.webm (2MB, 980x417px) Image search: [Google]
1484345749986.webm
2MB, 980x417px
Jumpers!

Be honest, now. Do you ever go out of your way to be an ass to the settings MC? Who was it, and why were they asking for it?
>>
File: Alchemical Colossus.png (3MB, 1443x937px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemical Colossus.png
3MB, 1443x937px
>>51335006
>spoilers
You jest, but I'm actually thinking of doing something like that when I get to writing Alchemicals.

Except of course not giving the jumper the ability to make Alchemicals (that's Autobot's sole domain after all), but offering a companion purchase that's a team of Demiurges with a connection to Autocthon. The extremely rare materials and exceptional souls (and soul gems) neccessary for the process would be left as an exercise for the particular jumper.

Not sure why they'd be comparable to the Red androids thing though? I didn't watch too much of YJ, but Red Tornado didn't seem that impressive.

>>51333681
Orichalcum and Moonsilver from Exalted are good contenders, I'd say? Both are naturally occuring, nigh-indestructable metals. Orichalcum's more durable, Moonsilver's kinda fluid. (Jade's also an option, but not a great one.)

Octiron from Discworld or Uru from Marvel might also be good option, depending on whether they count.

I kinda wish there was an option to be /entirely/ living metal though, instead of a small-ish spot like that perk. It'd be pretty badass.
>>
File: 1469739490860.jpg (69KB, 750x265px) Image search: [Google]
1469739490860.jpg
69KB, 750x265px
>>51338573
They wanted to steal the main stage form me.
>>
>>51338573
Hunter x Hunter. Gon Freecss a shit, so I beat the shit out of him after making him transform into uber Gon or whatever that form is called.
>>
>>51338541
So, if you get both Prince of the House of Night and Lolths Curse... Can you assume she already tried to sacrifice you and it didn't work for some reason?

Also, what is this dead/revived husband like? Decent guy, worse than the princess, kinda meh, or something else?

Speaking of, how does Prince of the House of Night work for Max now that we start just when he made his character? Can he still become a Prince too, even if I already am?

And unrelatedly to the drow stuff, canon companion option?
>>
>>51338635
I can put in a canon companion option, sure.

The prince is surprisingly decent, if you take lolths curse she already tried and failed. Max tries to not get anywhere near her but abuses his title as prince to bug her, like walking up to guards and making them all paint their armor pink. She still has overriding power but if shes not around he can order them around.
>>
>>51338573
>Being a shit to people
>Not helping them be better
What's wrong with all of you?
>>
>>51338573
SAO. After getting to know him my plans to shit on him changed into just pranking him every now and then. He's a good kid even if he's a bit bullshit for his world, maybe i should have taken him with klein?
>>
>>51338688
>I can put in a canon companion option, sure.
Nice, thanks.

>The prince is surprisingly decent
Huh, that's unexpected. Might just be nice and resurrect him myself then.

>Max tries to not get anywhere near her but
So he still becomes prince anyway? Good to know, I suppose.
>>
>>51338485
Why is the capstone for an origin a single spell? It is a good spell but it is something you can obtain in game. Wouldn't the luck that allows the MC to get stuff like that make for a better capstone?

Do I need to take Life Hunter to use the necromancer class? Being able to collect soul stones is an integral part of the class which you appear to be charging extra for.

Create ability scroll is a good ability but it is still only a moderate buff to an ability you can pick up in game, not worth it as a capstone.

The entire Golem Master tree, the Golem thing seems like it should be one perk in a crafting focused origin. Not an entire origin in and of itself. (which it sort of already is as the rest of the tree seems more generally crafting focused, still one crafting focus seems over priced and normal golems are common enough).

Quest Giver should not be a capstone, that is just something NPCs (and some players) can do. Unless we start out as a nameless one without that perk in which case that origin is a massive trap.

Does the Holy unmercenary come with the effects of the base unmercenary title? (your corpse cannot be looted?)

The Adamant weapon seems underwhelming as it is just a weapon with no apparent bonuses, you could wank that it has the class appropriate bonuses such a weapon would have but that should be part of the description.

Wunderwaffle is nowhere near enough for the price, an weapon with a decent boost to to areas? That is every weapon any perma would be caught dead with a lowish level, it needs to be stronger for it's price (preferably replaced with the adamant weapon).

Super Nova Class Fortress is awesome, way more awesome than is described in the description. You should include the features such a fortress would have. (also the fact that any castle can summon NPCs in exchange for money should be noted).

Cont.
>>
File: 0782-014.png (275KB, 850x1230px) Image search: [Google]
0782-014.png
275KB, 850x1230px
How loyal are your companions to your persona? How far have they come to help you? What's the weirdest/most horrible thing that you have asked them to do and they complied?
>>
>>51338485
>>51338745
Overall the jump is disappointing, it is an high level fantasy setting where game mechanics are laws of physics but very few of the options reflect that and those that do still don't give an idea of the scale of things. Where are the Epic items? The equipment sets that scale to your level? The descriptions that display the coolest parts of the setting?
>>
>>51338573
Man, Clone Wars got away with a lot of shit you wouldn't expect on Cartoon Network. I kinda miss it.
>>
>>51338714
I help people by beating them. And usually they /are/ better as a mushy pulp than they were as living beings.
>>
Reposting here for the drive as I'd judge it finished unless anyone has comments.
Also redid some bits of text here and there.
>>
>>51338485

Do we get to keep the dragons from Broody Hen?
>>
File: 1483843596483.webm (906KB, 360x170px) Image search: [Google]
1483843596483.webm
906KB, 360x170px
>>51338806
Both of the Clone Wars cartoons were great and, for my money, more interesting and enjoyable than the prequel films.
>>
>>51338828
Could you unbold the perk descriptions? It kinda just blends together with everything.
>>
File: 1482016715704.png (318KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482016715704.png
318KB, 1280x720px
Where can I get some cool-looking magic eyes that aren't too edgy?
>>
>>51338863
Bayonetta.

That's... pretty much it, I think. Most magic eyes are pretty edgy.
>>
>>51338863
Biomancy
>>
>>51338863
Light Bringer can get you rainbow eyes if you buy all the colour magic types and one of the capstones.
>>
File: Foresight Eye.png (474KB, 640x912px) Image search: [Google]
Foresight Eye.png
474KB, 640x912px
>>51338863
Mushoku Tensei? It's got a lot of magic eyes.
>>
>>51338863
Fate has some neat ones.
>>
>>51338860
Erm, it's not bolded, that's just the font i used (Arial Rounded MT Bold).
Should I change it or leave it like that?
>>
>>51338745
>Why is the capstone for an origin a single spell..

Only the mc gets the spell in the book, its one of those super special achievement rewards. Nobody else is able to obtain it, it was literally a god (the ai controlling the quests at that point) leaning on the game engine to give max a cheaty ability.

>Do I need to take Life Hunter to use the necromancer class..

No you can take necromancer without it but this one lets you get them as standard drops for anything, the updated version lets you get soul gems for anything you destroy.

>Create ability scroll is a good ability but it is still only a moderate buff to an...

It lets you put jumper stuff into scrolls.

>The entire Golem Master tree...

Normal golem crafting is nowhere near common, its one of the least common jobs because learning to craft golems costs so much it literally causes those wishing to learn it have to basically sell themselves into slavery. Even the ability to use golems is a rare ability.

>Quest Giver should not be a capstone, that is just something NPCs (and some players) can do. Unless we start out as a nameless one without that perk in which case that origin is a massive trap.

I disagree.

Npcs can give quests in the setting but this allows you to do it for people outside of the setting.

>Does the Holy unmercenary come with the effects of the base unmercenary title? (your corpse cannot be looted?)

It does what it says, it loots stuff for you.

>The Adamant weapon seems underwhelming as it...

It can cut gods, how is that not impressive? Thats what it does in setting.

>Wunderwaffle is nowhere near enough for the price, an weapon with a decent boost to to areas?

adamant is already in as an option but I am not adverse to lowering the cost of wunderwaffle.

>Super Nova Class Fortress is awesome, way more awesome than is.....

I gave the description the book gave, the npc creation was a part of the world and I felt it was fine giving it as described in the book.
>>
>>51338899
Well whatever is easier for you. Just that the text just everything seems to blend together.
>>
>>51338899
If you like Arial, just use a non bolded version of it. Arial Unicode MS looks pretty much like the non-bolded version of your original font. If you use that, or something like it, you could bold section headings or perk names or whatever works best.
>>
File: 1475111378963.png (342KB, 1100x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475111378963.png
342KB, 1100x768px
What are some perks to help with PTSD and with going from a "kill everything" setting to a "slice of life" setting?

>inb4 jumpers don't get PTSD because they're the traumatic event
>>
>>51338847 #
I was going to add them as buyable eggs that you can get for buying the perk at a discount.

>>51338786 #
Im sorry you feel that way
>>
>>51338931
Meta, from Project Freelancer. It ensures that you'll always have positive emotional growth and improving psychological stability. It doesn't grant it on its own, so it's not a quick fix, but it's always active and guarantees that given time you'll be able to come back from even the worst trauma.
>>
>>51338931
Mass Effect has a perk specifically for that.
General sanity/mental healing perks should also help, someone asked about those just last thread.
Worm, Nechronica and the new Madoka jump were mentioned.

Child at Heart (Chronicles of Narnia) and Don't Ever Change (Kingdom Hearts) should also help, to an extent.
>>
>>51338926
>>51338912
So I edited it and here V0.4: Unbolded Edition.
Is it better? If so I'll keep it like that.
>>
>>51338988
>Mass Effect has a perk specifically for that.
Which is a bit ironic as Shep suffers from PTSD throughout 3 and gives the distinct impression that he's ready to die.
>>
>>51339002
Looks good m80
>>
>>51339002
Looks a lot better.
>>
>>51338909
>Only the mc gets the spell in the book, its one of those super special achievement rewards. Nobody else is able to obtain it, it was literally a god (the ai controlling the quests at that point) leaning on the game engine to give max a cheaty ability.
And one cheaty ability with narrow uses isn't particularly good as a capstone, it isn't worth the price and that origin should have better perks (they all should).

>No you can take necromancer without it but this one lets you get them as standard drops for anything, the updated version lets you get soul gems for anything you destroy.
Necro's already do get those as standard drops for everything, if they don't post jump then the class is worthless post jump

>It lets you put jumper stuff into scrolls.
And it is possible to put abilities into scrolls in setting, jumper stuff would not be an exeption. All this does is let you put the types of things that can't normally be put in scrolls, into scrolls. Which is great, but not worth a capstone in a setting like this

>Normal golem crafting is nowhere near common
Normal golems are found guarding the entrance of any guild who wants to show off how much money they have. You have a capstone that can be readily bought with money, sure players would have trouble getting that much cash but for a jumper. . .

>Npcs can give quests in the setting but this allows you to do it for people outside of the setting.
Fair enough I suppose but it is still too weak for a capstone, "you can do this thing you can do in jump outside of the jump" Has minimal value in setting even if it is valuable post jump

>It does what it says, it loots stuff for you.
Then it isn't worth it, you can earn this power in setting easily enough regardless but a nerfed version of an ability you can easily get yourself isn't worth 300

cont.
>>
>>51339016
>>51339028
Okay, then. Unbolded Edition it is.
You know, that's the same font I used for my first jump. Think I should do the same to it? Not like it'd take long.
>>
>>51339067
Yeah, putting headings and perks in bold and leaving body text unbolded makes things much easier to read. So if it isn't too much trouble, that wouldn't be a bad way to go.

Thanks for this jump, btw, I'm a fan of the Tonelico series.
>>
>>51338909
>>51339065
>It can cut gods, how is that not impressive? Thats what it does in setting.
Yes that is impressive, but it isn't right. Weapons in this setting double as stat sticks, it should have stats to match. If it doesn't have the stats it has no value unless you are fighting someone who needs Adamant to harm them (a very short list) especially for casters.

>adamant is already in as an option but I am not adverse to lowering the cost of wunderwaffle.
The current version of wunderwaffle shouldn't be offered as a CP purchase at all, it is an item beneath what an average perma player would be using and is doomed to become obsolete.

>the npc creation was a part of the world
If the aspects of the castles that stem from the world aren't included in the purchase then neither of them are worth the price.

Might I suggest taking a look at the Overlord LN jump, it might help.
>>
>>51339119
>>51339065
Put your trip back on Brellin.
>>
>>51339119
>look at the Overlord LN jump, it might help.

Oh you are one of those assholes. Ignore this guy aion.
>>
>>51339132
Not him.

>>51339141
Why would a jump set is a similar setting not be a useful reference?

Have you read the Play to Live books?
>>
>>51338485
We get to pick what the quests from the NPC capstone are, right?

Can we give them stupid stuff for their quests, such as telling them to compose a poem about our greatness or go streaking? Obviously this wouldn't give them much growth, but is something like that allowable?
>>
>>51339080
So here the Unbolded Edition of Origin: Spirits of the Past for the drive.
>>
>>51338622
Why though? He's a pretty cool MC with actual flaws and weaknesses.
>>
File: S2e15_Bill_eye.gif (8MB, 758x421px) Image search: [Google]
S2e15_Bill_eye.gif
8MB, 758x421px
>>51338863
Gravity Falls?
>>
>>51339155
Yes of course.

>>51339119
Bigasd self improving castle isn worth cp?

Only weakpoint is the gate is not worth cp?

>>51339065
Standard drops for anything including stuff you normally wouldnt like robots for example.

And I highly doubt you can put jumper abilities into a scroll standard, and even if you could you would need divine sparks. This has not got that weakness.
>>
>>51336945
Thank you kind image editing anon!
>>
>>51339158
Nice. Much easier to read.
>>
>>51339223
Bigasd self improving castle isn worth cp?
When it is missing many of the core functions? Yes.

>Only weakpoint is the gate is not worth cp?
What exactly do you mean by this? Because it is either wrong, OC, and/or Overpowered.

You have chosen to make a jump based on the most popular series in a small genre with a cult following. The few people who know about this setting are likely to do a lot of REEEEEing unless it is exceptionally good, including me (sorry if I'm being a dick about it).
>>
>>51339158
I'm sorry, but could you justify the text?

It might be just me, but I'm not really used to read an unjustified document.
>>
File: kuroko_tee_hee.png (292KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
kuroko_tee_hee.png
292KB, 1024x576px
>>51338573
Yes. Probably the worst offender was SAO. But honestly I was the god emperor of dicks to everybody in that universe. I was Kayaba's accomplice and used my programming skills and admin rights to make the game significantly more responsive and challenging. My biggest contribution was probably revamping the systems responsible for dungeon and monster spawns to scale the challenge in real-time based on hundreds of additional factors, resulting in the game becoming much more difficult and thousands of more people dying than they did in the original story. Even Kirito had some close calls there but his plot armor really is too fucking ridiculous. Meanwhile I hung around as a totally innocuous player who mindfucked people with psychology to spur on quarrels and arguments. I was responsible for hundreds of more deaths via personal interaction alone. I also constantly ran into Kirito and Asuna and went out of my way to befriend them. Only to later expose myself as the Boss of the 99th Floor, explain everything to them in detail, and fight them to the death. I didn't use any OCPs and deliberately gimped my skills and intelligence down to a level where I was very challenging but not impossible. They beat me, which I'll admit was impressive, so I congratulated them as I disappeared. Basically I spent my entire time in SAO being an unbelievable dick.

Then I showed up in both Alfheim and Gun Gale later on and trolled the shit out of both of them, starting off with pretending to be a cheerful, friendly shota player who didn't know them and joined up with their party only to drop the bomb much later and then even later killing Death Gun with Glitch from Creepypasta (by forming a gun with my hand and saying "Bang!") which caused Kirito to have to a nervous breakdown. I didn't let up on the psychological anal rape of everyone in that universe for ten years. In the end I was caught and convicted of basically being Satan and locked up. Then I disappeared as the jump ended.
>>
>>51339355
...Justify the text? Wut?
The only thing I did was change the font to my jump which was already on the drive.
>>
>>51339354
You can only attack the gates in the setting. Thats covered a lot of times in the books. After they take down the forcefields the only way to take a castle is to take out the gates so you have hundreds of people attacking a gate when there is a hole in the wall not far away.
>>
>>51339380
Oh wait *facepalm* I didn't understand what you were saying. I'll do it in a second.
>>
>>51339354
More like powerwankers reeing because they can't get overlord levels of power from a jump that never shows anyone having that much power.
>>
>>51338573
Gundam SEED. I spent that whole jump clowning on people with my far superior mecha. No one was spared my dickishness. On the plus side, it actually did lead to positive character growth for Kira and Lacus, even if I didn't intend it. Seeing how my going around and interfering with other people's battles with my uber-Gundam was disruptive and only made things worse convinced them not to do so, themselves.
>>
>>51339396
Maybe you should just fuckoff then. If you can't make me happy and satisfied with your jump we don't need your shit here.
>>
>>51339396
>You can only attack the gates in the setting.
Can you source that? Because it doesn't sound right, you generally have to attack the gates of a castle because that is the only point of vulnerability but I don't remember that being a system enforced thing.

>>51339422
Have you read the books?
>>
>>51339454
Timmy please go and stay go.
>>
>>51339401
Alright, done. I'll just put it back in the Upload Folder since it was already on the drive.
As for the Ciel Nosurge, here's try 2: Unbolded and Justified Edition.

Sorry for the PDF spam. That'll teach me to not have English as my primary language.
>>
>>51339454
Go away.
>>
>>51339455
Which might explain why, despite the door being open in silent welcome but a few feet away from us, we still blunted our swords on the closed gates like a bunch of idiots.

Book 3 has this part.

Will look for more.

>>51339454
Yeah this is why I dhould have stayed gone. Not sure if you are serious.
>>
>>51339490
>Not sure if you are serious.
That is Timmy, the shitposter. He is serious but you should ignore him. He hates everyone and wants the thread to die.
>>
>>51338574
>I didn't watch too much of YJ, but Red Tornado didn't seem that impressive.

They weren't, that's the entire thing that gets my goat. Brellin was justifying his bullshit with "So this jump lets you make superheroes? Here then, my jump lets you make fully-fledged Exalted. DO YOU LIKE ME NOW."
>>
>>51339481
Much better, thank you.
>>
>>51338714
You're on 4chan.
You're on the internet.

You're seeing people be who they really are.
>>
>>51339528
Which is exactly how jumps should be made.
>>
File: 1256489140694.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1256489140694.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
So, what exactly is the downside to Damned Sexy from Highschool of the Dead?
I mean, 90% of everybody is dead anyway, right?
>>
>>51339548
>jumpmaking should be a popularity contest

Could you pipe down already? Your mother's in the process of getting ready for our dinner date.
>>
>>51339558
No clue.
Presumably people don't give a shit if ugly people get zombified, but when they're pretty it's bad?
Some people can't bring themselves to shoot a pretty zombie in the head and get eaten?
I have no idea, but somehow the pretty zombie apocalypse is apparently worse than the normal kind.
>>
File: Plot.jpg (55KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Plot.jpg
55KB, 750x600px
>>51339558
Honestly Damned Sexy is one of those, not really a drawback, drawbacks especially if it carries over HOTD standard of beauty to other worlds.

I think that this drawback means that any perks that would stop you from being distracted by the sexy don't work and that you tend to find a lot more situations where your distracted by the sexy come up. But that just my own home ruling and the drawback as I read really does not have much downsides.

However technically speaking its one of the few "change everyone's appearance in this and future jumps" in jumpchain, with only the Investigation and Senran Kagura jumps having the other perks of that category.
>>
File: 132461000276.png (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
132461000276.png
67KB, 500x500px
>>51339528
Ah, fair enough. Sorry, didn't get the reference there.

Didn't really pay much attention to all that stuff.

The one time I decided to go and check if SB had anything to say on my jumps, I didn't find much. Apparently a few liked it, which was nice?

Brellin was apparently using a different (more powerful) statline for the Crown of Thunders, and assuming Infernals gave you that instead the Oadenol's Codex version that's actually described?

...not sure where he got that from? But I guess it /is/ the first result if you google Crown of Thunders. For some reason.

Personally, I'm just kinda happy we're getting jumps for every splat (eventually), since judging by the jumps we already have (and my ideas), one general jump would be stretched too thin.
>>
>>51339558
There are a lot of sexy dead people shuffling around. It is basically free points. Feel free to keep it in future jumps given they lack a zombie apocalypse. There, everyone in future jumps is HoTD levels of pretty.
>>
>>51339666
Well satan I thought it was that the world would be full of sexyness, only said sexyness is dead and wants to eat your face. Could also be the temptation towards a crime against nature.
>>
>>51339718
>>51339666
I don't see anything in the drawback description that would suggest that it applies to future jumps.
>>
>>51339666
>Honestly Damned Sexy is one of those, not really a drawback, drawbacks especially if it carries over HOTD standard of beauty to other worlds.
>I think that this drawback means that any perks that would stop you from being distracted by the sexy don't work and that you tend to find a lot more situations where your distracted by the sexy come up. But that just my own home ruling and the drawback really does not have that many downsides.
>Technically speaking its one of the few "change everyone's appearance in this and future jumps" in jumpchain, with only the Investigation and Senran Kagura jumps having the other perks of that category.

In other news I fail at grammar.
>>
>>51339158
Haven't seen the movie but just read the summary on wiki, got to say, fuck the forest. Wreck the moon, kill most of humanity, subjugate the survivors, and it's all good because for some reason they grow humans?

Nope, I'm sorry Smoky but I'm spending the next 10 years running around starting forest fires.
>>
>>51339733
Yeah, but that was already a thing in Highschool Of The Dead even without a drawback.

>>51339749
Some people fanwank that you can keep drawbacks with you. You don't get any extra CP and most drawbacks are a hassle which is why most jumpers don't do that, but then there are "drawbacks" like the Fan verse in Naruto which jumpers actually want to keep for future jumps.
>>
>>51339671
>not sure where he got that from?

I say this not meaning to be thread-racist, and am likely gonna sound thread-racist so fuckitall, but part of the difference between 4chan and SB is that they... always go for the most powerful interpretation. Of everything, internal balance be fucked on the side of the road. They're the type to look at the Tsukihime jump and go "Stronger-than-canon MEoDP? By golly fuck the rest of the jump."

So any assumption on Brellin's behalf was likely deliberate.
>>
File: ForestFire.jpg (119KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ForestFire.jpg
119KB, 400x400px
>>51339925
>>
>>51339925
Huh, strange. I didn't get a (You) from this post, same as >>51339265 and >>51339355, but I got one from the others.

Does anyone else have this problem?
>>
I've a question, for any who've managed to do this; how in the world do you get Alma to leave the F.E.A.R. jump? Kidnapping her and stuffing her into a pod is the only thing I can think of, but how do you kidnap a ghost?
>>
>>51340037
>how do you kidnap a ghost?
>>
>>51340037
>how do you kidnap a ghost

Same way you kidnap anything else of a psionic/mental/otherplanarly nature, anon.
Attractiveness perks and a large brain.

Alternatively, you just covertly replace the protagonist of FEAR 2.
>>
File: 1457903526901.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457903526901.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
I've come to the conclusion that I've become /jc/'s recycling bin.

Anyways, haven't been paying attention lately. I miss anything?
>>
>>51339119

I was actually thinking of dropping the castle prices by 100 and adding 100 cp optional upgrades to them to allow them to spawn npc guards that require constant periodical payments to keep around. That does happen in the books but to be honest instant army seemed op. Would you prefer that? I am tring to make this good and the series has been oit a while with no interest from jc Im honestly surprised to ser so many fans.
>>
>>51340100
>that pic
...Oh god, they'd get along famously, wouldn't they?
>>
>>51340120
That sounds like a decent solution to that one.
>>
Doing some brainstorming for a potential jump and wondering: What would be a good price for a gag option of an incredibly powerful particle beam cannon that is fiat locked against ever doing damage to actual enemy combatants? It could massacre fleeing civilians, but as soon as you fire it at something that's trying to fight back (or would fight back, if they knew you were there, for purposes of sneak attacks), the beam just splashes off of them. What's a good price for that?
>>
>>51340100
>I've come to the conclusion that I've become /jc/'s recycling bin.
>explain.meme
>>
>>51340120
I wouldn't do any more than that, otherwise that one asshole is just going to keep pushing after realizing he can get away with it.
>>
>>51340203
Question, have you read the books?
>>
File: 1466974200915.png (164KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466974200915.png
164KB, 336x360px
>>51340192
>Disgaea
>Previous jumpmaker disappeared and the other one who was supposed to pick it up got frustrated with the original WIP.
>Metroid
>Previous jumpmaker disappeared after leaving a tasty WIP. No one picked it back up for at least a year, I think?
>Nanoha
>Previous jumpmaker got tired of the WIP and passed it along. I volunteered.

This literally just sank in and I don't know how to feel about it.
>>51340125
I wouldn't doubt it. Neither of them really understand happiness as humans do for different reasons. They'd probably happily advance their own agendas as a duo.
>>
>>51340203
Just trying to make the jump better for everyone, this way the castles are more affordable but also more uniques if you pay more.
>>
>>51340190
Probably very high, as if it's incredibly powerful, probably a lot of things would flee if you were firing it at them. Sounds like a mess to balance and easily abusable either way.
>>
>>51340260
The second you have to tell someone "Go look at Overlord" and use interjump balance to try and justify something, it really doesn't matter. That's the best way to kill your argument and just make yourself look greedy.
>>
>>51340269
You're the closer, dude. You bring it home when it's on the line. You can rock it in your own right, but you can also step up and help jump makers and the community get the content we want to a level of doneness the IP deserves. You're good people, Heavens.
>>
>>51340285
You have a point. And yet, I really don't want to price this thing highly when it was completely useless in canon. Maybe I should just offer one that isn't subject to plot holes rendering it ineffectual.
>>
File: 1406848339217.jpg (177KB, 659x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1406848339217.jpg
177KB, 659x1008px
>>51340269
>I don't know how to feel about it.
Feel good. You're doing God's work.
>>
Can someone please post that picture of Angelroids as rescue service? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>51340305
I suggested looking at Overlord for ideas, not for inter jump balance. If you had read the books you would see why the current state of the jump needs a lot of work.

Overlord would be a good reference because Play to Live is exceedingly similar to a lower power version of Overlord. I wouldn't be surprised if the Writer of Overlord read Play to Live.
>>
File: angel1475291793197.jpg (546KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
angel1475291793197.jpg
546KB, 1920x1080px
>>51340374
Here you go, anon. It's a great picture, and the Angelroids are top tier S&R.
>>
>>51339666
>However technically speaking its one of the few "change everyone's appearance in this and future jumps" in jumpchain, with only the Investigation and Senran Kagura jumps having the other perks of that category.
Dead or Alive has one, as well.
>>
>>51339671
>Brellin
There's your reason.
>>
>>51340037
Speaking of the FEAR jump, anyone know what the creepy doll does?
>>
>>51339987
Maybe you lost your cookies, so 4chan forgot what posts where yours?
>>
File: Bobby-This doesn't hurt one bit.jpg (178KB, 727x575px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-This doesn't hurt one bit.jpg
178KB, 727x575px
>>51340269
>This literally just sank in and I don't know how to feel about it.
>>
>>51340487
Maybe but meh, they seem to be back and I didn't change anything significant. May have been my internet crapping itself.
>>
>Want a jump.
>Jump is open to make.
>Make jump.
>Get shit on by powerwankers.
>Repeat.

Why does this place still exist?
>>
>>51340573
Have you read the books?
>>
>>51340573
Dont be like that, I like making stuff and appreciate comstructive xriticism
>>
>>51340573
It's the triumph of hope and fun over douchebaggery and entitlement.
>>
>>51340593
Someone constantly reeeeeing and using interjump balance to get their way, only to condescendingly say "Have you read the books?" as their excuse to be a dick isn't constructive.
>>
>>51340573
If you don't like it then leave.
>>
>>51340593
You yourself said you shouldn't have come back..
>>
>>51340573
It happens every thread.
>>
>>51338942
Are there any limitations on the immunities you get from drinking a god's blood?
>>
>>51340573
If it's just a single person, post it once and upload it after to the drive.
>>
>>51340614
>You yourself said you shouldn't have come back..
>improper use of ellipses
>You yourself
So not only are you shitposting, but you're shitposting with plebeian Tumblr'esq grammar. Holy shit, you're a disappointment.
>>
>>51340611
I'll admit that I am REEEing a bit but my points are valid, and seriously have you read the books? because your response to my arguments seems to indicate a no.
>>
>>51340616
It's fucking hilarious.

most jumpmakers you'd swear act like battered wives.
>>
File: obligitoryreply.gif (487KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
obligitoryreply.gif
487KB, 500x214px
>>51340671
>I'm shitposting, but I'm shitposting for a reason
>>
>>51340625
Thats a hard one and the reason Im not offering god blood, iirc it only works once per god per immunity. And it only works on things that make you take damage directly after drinking it. Seems to be anything but if something is multy part like flame arrow would give partial flame and partial projectile. But not full immunity.
>>
>>51340674
Maybe if anon weren't a violent, demanding alcoholic?
>>
>>51340671
Whether you have a valid argument or not, being pissy and condescending to people will turn others against you. You can use logic all you want but if you're a dick, eventually it'll reach a point where people ignore whatever arguments you have just because you're being a massive cock to everyone.

Politeness makes you a lot more convincing and it makes those who go against you without a good argument a lot less sympathetic. Cutting down on the "Have you read the books" in response to criticism of your criticism and explaining why it should be that way instead would go lengths to helping.
>>
>>51340120

Yes please
>>
>>51340671
And there you go again, trying to use it to act like a dick.

If you weren't such an asshole about it maybe people wouldn't have a problem. See >>51340740, they explain it a lot better than I could.
>>
>>51340671
>I'll admit that I am REEEing a bit but my points are valid, and seriously have you made a jump? because your response to my arguments seems to indicate a no.
See above.
>>
>>51340788
Prolly a worse example, because that's how Bramastra always tries to avoid critique.
>>
File: 8235_863b.png (17KB, 436x297px) Image search: [Google]
8235_863b.png
17KB, 436x297px
>>51340269
Think of yourself less as the thread's recycling bin, and more as /jc/'s curse breaker. Unafraid of dark Meme Magic.
>>
File: 1484500459535.gif (2MB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
1484500459535.gif
2MB, 300x209px
>>51340671
Your tactics completely undermine your message. Consider seeking professional help with your aspergers.
>>
>>51340788
>seriously have you made a jump?
Not him, but really? That's fucking retarded, anon.
>>
>>51339971
Yeah, it's... weird. I had a discussion over there the other day about why everyone always wants to go for the same minmaxed builds. They basically said they felt it wasn't "in character" to not go for the optimal choice in their chain and if they didn't they were bound to get butt fucked by Nicol Bolas or something. They also said they mostly absolutely refuse to take risks in their chaisn.

Which I thought was incredibly boring, but if people have fun then I don't see what it hurts.
>>
File: Helen Truax.jpg (55KB, 461x750px) Image search: [Google]
Helen Truax.jpg
55KB, 461x750px
So Jumpers, ever made OC companions that are supposed to be related to canon characters in jumps before?

>My main companion/waifu is Rose Truax, the twin sister of Elestagirl because I am not a home wrecker.
>>
>>51340819
>>51340855
>That's fucking retarded, anon.
That's the point. His argument is retarded and the thread routinely shuts down that type of asinine reasoning.
>>
>>51340868
well , technically, one of my companions is the descendent of a Canon character, Does that count?
>>
>>51340881
He's saying "read the books" to someone calling him a powerwanker because they don't understand the setting. It's a valid argument on that front, if nothing else.
>>
>>51340712
What I mean is can we use out of context attacks on ourselves (Baelfire, Skullduggery's Godkiller weapons), and gain those (full or multi-effect partial) immunities, or are we limited to in-game effects. Also, are the immunities degraded when fighting greater gods and such.
>>
>>51340671
>I'm going to act like a asshole in order to get my reasonable argument across.

>Literally everything wrong with the BLM movement at the moment. Except even their reasonable arguments are usually trash.
>>
>>51340916
No it's not, he's just using the phrase to shut down anyone who would dare question him. If he wanted to make a valid argument, he would explain what happens in the books instead of acting like we're not worthy of approaching his grand design.
>>
File: burn_them_all.gif (480KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
burn_them_all.gif
480KB, 400x226px
>>51339925
>>
>>51340935
Oh fuck off already. I don't need to see political bullshit in /jc/ as well.
>>
>>51340992
:^) TRUMP'S CABINET NOMINEES
>>
>>51340865
I mean, I can kind of see why. Why would you take unnecessary risks just for the hell of it? You don't go playing in traffic drunk jest 'cuz it's fun, do you?
>>
File: That's bait.gif (3MB, 502x206px) Image search: [Google]
That's bait.gif
3MB, 502x206px
>>51340935
>>
File: SCREAMING.gif (967KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
SCREAMING.gif
967KB, 245x245px
>>51340935
I just realized that Bancho is more or less what you'd get if any BLM SJW became a Jumper, only with even more racism. I've never been more scared of what would happen if all this were real.
>>
>>51340992
HILLARY'S SCHIZOPHRENIA OVER RUSSIAN CARTOON FROGS
>>
>>51341091
>I just realized that Bancho is more or less what you'd get if any BLM SJW became a Jumper, only with even more racism. I've never been more scared of what would happen if all this were real.

what racism?
>>
>>51341027
I mean, I'm kind of an adrenaline junkie, personally. So I've taken a lot of unnecessary risks just because I thought it would be fun.

I see their point, I just think it's pretty boring to never take risks.
>>
>>51339925
With one drop of the formula the forest was able to use the *moon* as a source and bridge the distance to the earth multiple times. Now it has actual nutrients, water, and air. You would literally have to glass the planet to put the forest down, and even then it wouldn't be a guarantee.

If I was seriously going to kill the forest....I mean...I guess you could push the planet into the sun, but you would have to make sure it didn't jump to a passing comet or something.

The formula is one of the things that might make 40k worse.
>>
>>51341091
You know the really horrifying part? He's improved. When he ran under the name of Tera he was exponentially worse, both in how he treated people and with his approach to jumps and jumping.
>>
>>51340932
Well you have to first survive taking damage from whatever and the immuniry would probably be split into things in alterworld ad to if it would let yyou be immune to greater gods and such, well Im not offering it as a cp buy and if I did it would be a high cp item so I can only say fanwank something. I hate saying that, sorry.

If I see a good enough persuasive argument to add it I might, but at this time its not going in.
>>
File: 5131321nb.jpg (368KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
5131321nb.jpg
368KB, 1680x1050px
So jumpers, tell me which settings you'd like to see as a jump. Personally I'd like to see the lfg webcomic and perhaps Destroy all humans. The darkness game series would also be interesting but I'm not sure how it'd be done.
>>
>>51341091
...how?
I mean, fuck bancho, that commie fuck. but i don't think i've seen him do anything racist. Just autistic.
>>
>>51341161
You don't remember the times he wanted to purge all the darkies or cleanse the middle east? That last one was what got him banned from the IRC finally.
>>
>>51341160
Tmnt
Warlock in magus world
Reincarnator
Bringing the farm to another world
Otherworld diner
>>
>>51341160
I've got a half-made WIP of Moon Hunters that I really need to get around to finishing at some point.
>>
>>51341224
that wasn't a race thing that was a religion thing. There's a difference, hell my dad is black!
>>
>>51341243
Are you really arguing that because you have minority ancestry that you can't be racist? Because it's only racist when white people do it, right?
>>
>>51341243
Yeah, it's sooooo much better to kill someone for their religion instead of their skin colour. You're a regular old saint.
>>
File: fucking joy hee hee banana.png (205KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
fucking joy hee hee banana.png
205KB, 400x300px
>>51340868
My kids.
>>
>>51341259
>>51341258
I am against genital mutilation and pedophilia. If something promotes genital mutilation and pedophilia. I feel it's okay to be against it That's all that is if I could change Islam So that They didn't do that anymore I would be cool with Islam.
>>
>>51341259
Well, yeah. It is, actually.

You can't choose to be born a different race. You /can/ choose not to behead your daughter for disrespecting you or not to rape children.
>>
File: Hyrule Harem.jpg (841KB, 753x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Hyrule Harem.jpg
841KB, 753x1060px
>>51341160
>pic related
A Buggerfall jump would also be awesome.
>>
>>51341160
The Lazy King. The main character is a demon lord of sloth who sleeps all day, but the perspective focuses on a different character each chapter. The setting is in the demon world, where each demon has a differnt deadly sin. I definitely like the world, and also the characters. Pillow is the best!
>>
>>51341289
Oh, I'm just mocking your rhetorical technique, man. I don't care about your position.
>>
>>51340740
It is hard to respond to "criticism of my criticism" politly, other than the jumpmaker (and those expressing the same thing as you) the only people who have replied to anything I have said about the jump have said something to the tune of "fuck off power wanker" in a way that makes it sound like they no nothing about the setting. It is hard to respond politely to criticism when said criticism includes no arguments and is pretty much just an insult.

I have just responded "Have you read the book?" to people because they were throwing insults at me despite the fact that they have made no counterarguments due to probably not knowing the setting.

I have not gotten a single yes to any of the times I asked that question.

>>51340948
This is a good point but I would have to go through the books again, which could take a while and I really should be working on stuff for college. Instead of posting on 4chan.

The gist of my arguments is that the setting is a high power fantasy setting, one where you will by the end of it be very powerful if you actually decide to play the "game" (go on quests, raid dungeons, kill monsters and such). That said there is very little power in the options (other than the two dragons which should really be more expensive, I mean holy shit those things are powerful. Other than the Super Nova Castle and the Adamant weapon they are the best things available in the jump.)

The few options that are actual powers are very narrow, Astral Mana Dispersal (despite it's wonky description) is the only example the jump offers of the kinds of things found at the higher end of the setting and doesn't convey it particularly well.

I guess that is my biggest problem with the jump, it doesn't convey the setting very well. The introduction is the only real fluff you get and that is really only minimal background information, I would have thought that more fluff (and details about the game/setting) would be in the perks.
>>
>>51341295
Those examples don't match up at all. What you should be saying is- You can't choose to be born a different race, you can choose to be in a different religion.

That's still wrong of course. Being born into a heavily religious family/community, especially one that punishes or ostracises those that disobey or leave it, is very difficult to leave and separate from. And Bancho was purging everyone who believed in that religion, regardless of whether they do the bad things associated with it or not.
>>
>>51341289
Most people would probably switch religions very quickly if they saw a literal active god running around and influencing things in their lives directly, anyways.
>>
File: laugh5928590209.gif (3MB, 800x352px) Image search: [Google]
laugh5928590209.gif
3MB, 800x352px
>>51341347
>Have you read the books, bro?
>Uhh, I can't remember anything specific from the books and I don't have time to research. You can totes trust me though.
>>
>>51341347
Dragons are more expensive, the hen perk just gives a discount. I am trying to make the jump right but honestly I suck at fluff and flavor texts, I always have.
>>
>>51341386
Yeah and another percentage would just go even further hardline and traditional art of fear that they and their ancestors were wrong all this time,with the background influencing perks I have"the star God's have returned" is pretty much the standard operating procedure for when my Jumper and his family had to a new setting
>>
>>51341368
Only because of the difficulties involved in killing an idea,if there was a more peaceful solution. I would jump on it in a second!
>>
>>51341347
>I would have to go through the books again, which could take a while and I really should be working on stuff for college.
You mean all this time you've been bitching at us to read books that you yourself won't even bother to look at again, insisting everything needs to be stronger because... you say so and we should trust you?

Are you real?
>>
So that guy who said Bancho got better, I'd just like to point out how he's back to trying to justify a religious purge of millions and millions of people, despite having others explain countless times other ways to help.

Bancho/Tera is and always will be a psychopathic nutbag.
>>
There's a way to talk about experiments in terms of genocide. Like, my jumper has killed all the black people in the world, to see what would happen.

Then again, I did the same thing with asians, whites, muslims, and jews. It came out about the way you would expect. But i don't TALK about it. Let alone parade it as some moral virtue.
>>
>>51341368
You don't have to tell me. I was born I to a heavily religious Christian family. Not as bad as Islam generally is, but pretty fundamentalist. I left and to this day most of my family won't talk to me. But I don't regret it.

You have a choice. You always have a choice. But most religious people never sit down and think. They just willingly accept the brainwashing.

And Islam, and Christianity and Judaism if you actually read the damn books, are inherently terrible and incompatible with civilized society. The versions most Christians or Jews practice today I'd so watered down and far from the book that they'd all be deemed heretics or blasphemers based on their own Holy Words and should be killed based on their own laws and commandments. Anyone not being a violent extremist while practicing Islam is the same.
>>
>>51341477
>Only because of the difficulties involved in killing an idea,if I wasnt too lazy to find a more peaceful solution. I would jump on it in a second!

Fix'd.
>>
>>51341540
That's what we get for using religious texts that haven't been edited since the Iron Age. They tend to reflect much more bloodthirsty and hateful values than are modernly acceptable.
>>
>>51341431
>>51341489
I haven't asked anyone to trust me, I have made arguments to the Jumpmaker (who obviously has read the books).

If someone makes any actual counter arguments I can easily go through them again to the relevant parts, or I can refresh myself on the details of the books overall tomorrow after I get my school shit done to give more detail to my arguments. Only apparently this is happening now, when I have no time.

. . . why the fuck am I still doing this I have shit I really need to be doing right now.
>>
>>51341562
I am of course open to suggestions. I've considered erasing all memory of The religions in question with Omega level telepathy, but that still leaves the books and a lot of people missing a lot of time
>>
>>51341584
Yeah but if you're editing your religious texts then your I admitting they're either not the Word of God or you're okay with ignoring the Word of God.
>>
>>51341540
First, you're ignoring that the majority of the religion is not as bad as the most extreme examples. Everyone who believes in it is being purged, even those who are peaceful and want to work to fix it's problems.

Second, having a choice does not mean a choice that won't result in you dying or starving alone or being miserable for the rest of your life.

So what if they're watered down? That just means all the more that it's even more wrong to murder countless people who don't follow the original interpretations.
>>
>>51341652
Or the humans who recorded it over the years recorded it incorrectly, wrote it erroneously, interpreted it wrongly, missed stuff, added stuff or any number of other interpretations as to why you believe a different thing.
>>
>>51341593
Constantly refuting anyone with "Have you read the books?" and trying to shut down anyone who doesn't answer your question is asking us to trust you that you're totally legit despite not actually being able to give defined examples. You complain about how no one is knowing anything about the setting, but aside from "only these options are OP enough" you have not given any knowledge about the setting either. You just keep insisting you know what you're talking about and that we should listen to you. That's asking us to trust you.

You'll understand that without the proof to back up your claims, trust is an issue.

>>51341584
>>51341652
Guys. GUYS. This is bancho. Many have tried to help him before. He pushes away and ignores every single one of them. He's made entire crusades against namefags because he flew off the handle with things they've done, even complaining that projects he's blatantly stolen from other jumpers aren't powerful enough to make him Elder God Demonbane then spent 20+ threads whining about it. He'll even try to piss over those jumpers by claiming he can do their projects better than they can just because his lawyer degree will make him more clever about it.
>>
>>51341519
>he's back to trying to justify a religious purge of millions and millions of people

This IS better.
>>
>>51341160
Princess Tutu would be nice. I like how they managed to turn a lot of fairy tale tropes on their head, and I especially like that the main cast was fighting the author of their story in order to get a happy ending.
>>
>>51341744
No, this was one of his worst moments. It's the exact thing that got him banned in the IRC. The difference is that he was almost this bad all the time, instead of only when it gets brought up.
>>
>>51341160
Last of Us
Fallout 1&2
Rest of Fate (counting on you Val)
Nyaruko
KonoSuba
Channel Zero
Helck
Kumo Desu Ga
Re: Zero
>>
>>51341702
What's the point of following a religion if you're going to ignore huge chubks of it?

>>51341725
Well then why did the all powerful God let that happen? And if the age of miracles and God intervening are gone, how can you know what the correct version is?
>>
>>51341728
Bancho's a lawyer?

Huh.
>>
>>51341652
Oh, I'm agnostic. I assume that nothing is the Word of God, because humans claiming absolute knowledge about the divine sounds way too arrogant for me to believe.
>>
>>51341807
No, he has a degree. That doesn't make him an actual lawyer. He keeps trying to use it to justify his loopholes and his interpretations because he claims that's what that's how it makes him think.
>>
>>51341775
Because religion is about belief and you don't need to believe in what everyone else does exactly to believe in something.

Free will is the most common answer. It's humans choices to do things and we bear the results from those choices. We don't know what the correct version is. You just have to have faith that what you believe is right. The problems arise when people decide others need to believe their version is right too.

Do you actually know anything about this except for the extremism bad stuff?
>>
>>51341593
I had an idea for a free prrk that gave everyone a screen to show theit capabilities as stats as well as healthbars and damage calculators being imposed on those around you as part of perma perks but I couldnt figure out a way to word it that didnt seem op. Or useless since hp bar is standard during the jump.
>>
>>51341728
Not him, but at least he's trying to help improve the jump itself. It feels like you are trying to attack his tone for no reason at all.
>>
>>51341807
It explains so much, honestly.
>>
>>51341728
okay, That was literally over a year agostop bringing it up
>>
>>51341540
To be fair, in the case of Christianity a lot of the more violent laws of the Old Testament were overturned in the New Testament. Remember when that crowd wanted to stone a harlot, and Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."? That's a prett big change from how it was done.
>>
>>51341593
>spoiler
Just don't worry about it, dude. Soon you'll get over the fact that the setting you like is only tangentially represented and that your opinion doesn't matter because you dared to criticize a jumpmaker. Then when they're long gone, you'll accept that's the best you're going to get.

It happened with FoZ, Bleach, Lost Odyssey, and it'll happen with this series. It's no big deal, man.
>>
>>51341875
Keep the "show their abilities" part general and not too specific, and focus on the healthbar and damage calculation. They synergise well, and look like a good 300 or 400 CP perk.
>>
>>51341925
Now you know how I feel about Bayonetta.
>>
>>51341925
This isn't a hugbox, man. If you act like an asshole, you're going to get treated like one. If he was polite about it, I doubt anyone would have even blinked.

>>51341896
Your religious purging bit was over a year ago, yet you keep bringing it up.
>>
>>51341160
The Darkness and Witchblade.

...which would really be all one jump, as they're in the same setting.

Preferably, with a certain drawback/option for the Witchblade half so I could grab a certain Milfblade as a Companion.
>>
>>51341160
I'd love to see some jumps for the Xanth and MythAdventures series. I feel like we need more whimsical jumps to offsit all the grimderp we have.
>>
>>51341728
Fucking hell. . . I'll re post all my arguments again tomorrow with excerpts from the books to back them up. Would that be enough? Right now I have things to do that I needed to do yesterday.

>>51341875
Have the HP bar work as an indicator for how close you are to death post jump? Or maybe have it free in jump but require a purchase to keep?
>>
>>51341896
So why are you still defending this shit?
>>
>>51341925
No, mib opened Familiar of Zero up for others to work on, along with Code Geass. He still lays claim to Bleach, though.
>>
>>51341954
I feel like anime Witchblade could be it's own jump honestly. It's only barely related to the comics.
>>
>>51341904
In the case of Christianity it's also that the extremists go the fuck to jail if they don't mind the law.
Most countries with Christianity as a majority religion have seperated church and state centuries ago, so the church had to learn to mind their manners and toe the line.
Before that they were no different than Islamic extremists are today.
>>
>>51341949
>this isn't a hugbox
Really, because you're making it feel like one. He didn't act like an asshole at all, but you still decided to take offense with how he worded his posts.
>>
>>51341956
>I'll re post all my arguments again tomorrow with excerpts from the books to back them up. Would that be enough?
Actually yes, that would be enough. It'd really help us all understand what's going on instead, and thank you very much for that. I'll look forward to being proven wrong on things, so thank you. No, really. I will be. Actual evidence would be amazing to get some context.

>>51341948
Assuming this isn't bait, what's wrong with it?
>>
>>51339925
Yeah there's such a thing as salty and capricious nature deities, and there's this one. I think even a hippie wouldn't want to hug those trees.
>>
>>51341969
Dude look at the first reply. It's scatovore, don't feed.
>>
>>51341593
If your issue is really a matter of conveying the setting and options, you should probably just accept it as it is. Not every jumpmaker focuses on that, and there are plenty of jumpmakers that can't make a jump with engaging fluff to save their lives. Different people like different paces. You're basically asking them to change their writing style for you.
>>
>>51341967
I'm not defending the stuff from >>51341728
that was wrong of me and I was stupid and new and had worse medsthat really needed adjusting anyway
>>
>>51342010
So why are you defending the mass genocide?
>>
>>51341875
You could maybe have the HP bar be able to stack with other HP bar perks.
>>
>>51342024
Because it's fun.
>>
File: You must be new here.jpg (46KB, 543x352px) Image search: [Google]
You must be new here.jpg
46KB, 543x352px
>>51341997
>Assuming this isn't bait
>>
>>51341954
Anyone remember that one live-action series where the Witchblade was just a regular suit of armor? Like, I get that they couldn't do the stripperific armor for decency standards reasons, but couldn't they at least make it look organic? Was their costume budget that small?
>>
>>51342037
>>51341956
>>51341944
Not bad ideas, I will work it in.
>>
File: 6f0.jpg (68KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
6f0.jpg
68KB, 800x526px
So bancho is a mixbreed communist jew

jesus
>>
>>51342024
because if A group institutionalizes something evil It is an evil group and it is a good to destroy evil groups? I feel like I'm missing something
>>
>>51342052
>Was their costume budget that small?

Even that isn't justification. I mean look at Kamen Rider - they usually have abysmal budgeting, and yet still make ridiculous shit with it.
>>
>>51341896

Bancho you might want to leave the thread or post without your trip for a while. Things are heated
>>
>>51341865
Yes I do. But I've studied history. Religion is a net negative for the world.
>>
>>51341994
Except that's not true? Only a few groups ever did that. Witch burning, for example, was something the Catholic and Orthodox Churchs thought was stupid.
>>
>>51341949
Nice double standards, there. People act like assholes all the time, and it's not about "talk shit, get hit", it's more that if someone does something that doesn't fit your narrative then it's fine to treat them like dirt.

>>51342002
Fuck you. You're poison to this community.

>hurr durr look at the first reply

Right? Because it's okay to dismiss sweep someone under the rug just because the shitposter, who is known to springboard off of everything jumped onto it? No, people like you will be just as responsible for our demise as he is. Because of you, he can cause chaos and discord without even being in a thread.
>>
>>51342071
So it's good to kill you?
>>
>>51342078
noted
>>
>>51342068
/po/ was right again.
>>
>>51341904
Jesus also said
>Not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
>>
>>51342052
I remember that show, the villain wasn't half-bad at all. Things kind of started to go downhill when he got speared in the throat, but it had a good run.

>>51342049
You never know anon, for all we know it could be some actual issues instead of "waaaaaah I want more power"
>>
>>51342081
One, you must have been an idiot student then, two, just because something happened in the past does not mean it will happen in the present or future.
>>
>>51342081
This is false. A great amount of knowledge was saved by the Church during the Dark Ages, after the Western Roman Empire collapsed due to corruption and lazyness.

>>51342109
The Law wasn't changed. However, unless you were without sin, you could not enforce or engage in said law.
>>
>>51340865
I understand playing like that your first few jumps, but after a while you get to the point where you don't NEED an optimal build to thrive, so you should just go for what's fun.
>>
>>51342084
Ever hear of the crusades? The inquisition?
That's not just "a few groups". The Catholic Church has their fair share of blood on their hands.
Inquisitions still took place until the end of the 18th century iirc, and they weren't all that concerned with pesky things like the truth when rooting out heretics.
>>
>>51342143
>A great amount of knowledge was saved by the Church during the Dark Ages
To be fair, most of that knowledge only needed to be preserved because of the (Christian) anti-intellectual sentiments that pushed scholars and knowledge out of the Mediterranean and into the Middle East, and then out of the Middle East as the Muslim Renaissance ended with the burning of mathematical and astronomical treaties.
>>
>>51342061
Dude why do you keep trying? Just give it up already.
>>
>>51342081
You should ask for a refound.
>>
>>51341386
That's my plan desu. Radical islam would become a minor cult at best when someone pops in and starts performing miracles. Claims of miracles were enough to get everyone to switch to those religions in the first place, an actual fucking god should work even faster.
>>
>>51342115
Religion is packaged morality and (to a lesser extent) science. It was good when we were starting out and had yet to really get off our feet, but we've long since outgrown it.
>>
>>51342168
You know that Christians translated Muslisms works and translations, don't you?
>>
File: 1482740413897.png (623KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482740413897.png
623KB, 1280x720px
>>51342194
>>
>>51342115
Religion has caused massive amounts of suffering and actively inhibited societal and scientific growth. It's definitely a net negative.

It doesn't mean it will, but it's likely. Sure, it could suddenly turn society into a utopia, but history is not pointing toward that being likely.

>>51342143
Fair enough. Too bad no one follows that.

>>51342177
How am I wrong?
>>
>>51342171
Cause I want this to be good. I want things baded in canon but still fun. Im trying so I can do this right
>>
>>51341160
Guild Wars 2 would be a fun one, I think. If I ever wanted to throw mat hat into making jumps, I think I'd start with that.
>>
>It's a two-in-one philosophy AND religion argument

See ya'll next thread.
>>
>>51342211
Of course they did. Most of the original Greek and Latin works were either lost or translated during the Muslim Renaissance before it ended.
>>
>>51342224
That anon is attacking you for the sake of attacking you, ignore the fucker. I'm looking forward to seeing how the jump turns out.
>>
>>51342153
I've heard of both, and I don't deny that the Catholic Church has its own sins. However, the Crusades happened because the Muslim rulers of the Holy Land refused to allow Christian Pilgrims to enter, and either drove them off or killed them. The two sides had gotten along before because Christian pilgrims could enter, but now that had changed. The Crudades were about retaking land from a blatantly hostile power that had already killed members of their own group. The Inquisition was due to the fact that there had already been war with Protestant and Muslim powers, as well as corruption in both the Church and State. Innocents were killed, yes, true, but comparing that to Radical Islam is ridiculous.
>>
>>51342146
I think it's the opposite, desu. Get your shit together for a few minutes to get what you need, and then have fun in the jump. I mean, c'mon, who the fuck needs specific perks to have fun?
>>
File: 1484283614907.png (262KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
1484283614907.png
262KB, 1000x676px
>>51342262
You know the worst part?

I'm now craving french toast again and I didn't feel like cooking this morning. Damn it, /jc/!
>>
File: 1484948674053.png (272KB, 1100x699px) Image search: [Google]
1484948674053.png
272KB, 1100x699px
>>51342171
>>51342275
Stop trying to chase away another jumpmaker, Timmy.
>>
File: zTc80YQ.jpg (231KB, 900x248px) Image search: [Google]
zTc80YQ.jpg
231KB, 900x248px
>>51341160
Mignolaverse
>>
>>51341540
Jesus was a good guy. You can't really blame someone who taught non-violence, forgiveness, and brotherhood to everybody just because people became dicks once they managed to seize the Roman Empire.
>>
>>51342291
holy crap bro

i just finished my french toast
>>
>steps away for a moment to eat lunch
>debate about religion & history ensues
Crusades jump when?
>>
Why jumpchain of all things is talking about earth standard religious bullshit is beyond me. It's a memetic. If you don't like it, whip up a counter memetic, or go back in time and start a counter memetic organization. Whatever. You won't even be on a standard earth most of the time. None of this is even tied to a specific jump. Stop shitposting.
>>
>>51341702
>Everyone who believes in it is being purged, even those who are peaceful and want to work to fix it's problems.
That doesn't really work for Islam. The moderates are always the 'don't actively get involved in the killing and rape but don't bother to stop it either' type.
>>
>>51342341
Pretty sure Cenanon was working on a Crusader Kings jump.
>>
>>51342279
Crusades also were about getting rid of third sons.
>>
File: 1482547153277.png (207KB, 450x416px) Image search: [Google]
1482547153277.png
207KB, 450x416px
>>51342330
WHY IS FRENCH TOAST LINKED TO STUPID /JC/ ARGUMENTS

WHAT IS THE SECRET
>>
>>51342219
>>51342262
Hey, leave the poor boy alone. He needs to get some use out of his cardboard box degree.
>>
>>51342368
>WHAT IS THE SECRET

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51342361
Well yeah. All these nobles and kings and knights didn't want their reputation soured, so...hey, I'm not saying the guys participating weren't huge dicks, because a lot of them were.
>>
>>51342342
My solution is simple: Become god myself.
I have the perks to hear and answer prayers (thank you, Innistrad).
I get power from worship (Master of Magic, Exalted Sidereals, Actraiser) that i can then use to further improve the lives of my people (Master of Magic spells again, white + green are really good at that).
I can design rituals that actually help my worshippers without me having to do shit.
Just being faithful to me already improves health (Civilization).
People can even call on me directly or get one of my avatars if necessary (Generic Creepypasta).
Any statues of me in my temples simultaneously function to defend the settlements around them (Actraiser again).

I'd say i'm a much better god than all the others with that, even if i never lift a finger to do anything personally.
>>
>>51341652
That's actually only an issue for Islam.

See, with Islam the idea is that Gabriel, I think it was Gabriel, came down, accosted Mohammed, and literally dictated to him exactly what to write. That's why those people who claim that the only way to read the Koran is in Islamic are actually correct. The words given to Mohammed by Gabriel were the no shit dictated words of God. So if you deviate from that in any way, yes you're messing with the Word of God.

Now, with the Christian Bible that's not the case at all. The Christian Bible has many authors who were said to be /inspired/ by the Holy Spirit, ie God. That's why the Gospels all sound different: each of the authors was a different person, with different life experiences, writing for different reasons to a different audience. So you can translate it without any problem so long as you're faithful to the original meaning. You can also make the case that parts of it are open to interpretation due to the fact that the actual authors were people with their own biases, etc. This side-steps the obnoxious pedantry of inerrancy vs. infallibility, but that's largely, though not exclusively, an American sport.

The Torah is similar to the Bible with respect to inspired by / authored by.

So your argument doesn't really fly, but I get why you make it. That's a common meme tossed around about religious texts.
>>
>>51341980
Probably.

The only downside would be the lack of male options for said jump.
>>
>>51342439
I thought you had to possess the statues from Actraiser.
>>
>>51342404
To be fair, popular crusades were full of dicks. Knight crusades weren't so bad.
>>
>>51342368
>>51342394
I was going to make a joke by posting an anthropomorphic french toast girl, but I couldn't find anything. Rule34 has failed!
>>
>>51342474
This is true.
>>
>>51342279
I will never not be salty that Richard the Lion Hearted's sister refused to marry Saladin's cousin. I mean, I get it lady, marrying some heretic sucks. But when you're a noble, you're as much a public servant as you are a person. Saladin was generally a balanced guy, if this alliance had been finalized then not only would there be a strong Christian kingdom and presence in the Holy Land still, and it would've been aligned and allied with Saladin and his successors. A friendly Middle East with some degree of Christian/Muslim alliance would've done nothing but good for both religions.

It's a credit to Saladin's character that even after whooping Richard's ass once that deal fell through, he got together with Richard and made a deal that Christian pilgrims would be allowed to go to Jerusalem and other holy sites without assault (and I guess it speaks well of Richard that he can put aside his pride enough to settle on such a deal.)
>>
>>51342482
Just look for Adventure Time fanart of Breakfast Princess or other Breakfast People. It's close enough.
>>
>>51342468
I use Avatars (Generic Creepypasta) for that, so i don't have to do it myself. They can have any powers you have, but all the avatars you have can't exceed you in power. Usually not a problem though, i have a lot of power.
I'm a lazy god, sue me.
>>
>>51342238
It's probably best not to pick a MMO to make your first jump from.
>>
>>51341954
>Witchblade
Would. Jump. The fuck. Out of.

>>51341980
Yup.

>>51342464
Eh, kinda but not really. You can either just go by the material, which will cause grief but other jumps have done. Or you can give a jumpchain-fiat waiver, and give male options. Plenty of jumps have done that, too.

I get what you're saying though.
>>
File: 1482951981432.jpg (513KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482951981432.jpg
513KB, 750x1000px
>>51342238
>Guild Wars 2
Norns a best. A BEST.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
[Arsene Lupin]

Drawbacks: Herlock Sholmes, The Great War

Rolled Hamburg, Germany

Phantom Thief

The Ace (Free)
Prince of Romance (900)
Master of Disguise (700)
Kaito (400)
Look Into The Soul (0)
Gentleman Thief's Attire (Free)

I've...never actually read a Maurice Leblanc novel. Are they anything like Tintin? I'm getting a Tintin vibe here.

Um. Anyway, I'm not exactly in need of anything that can be stolen from this time period so. Uh. I guess I'll have to figure out something else to keep me occupied? Maybe "steal" the position of police commisioner for irony points. Honestly, I haven't been a thief for a while, I usually just socially engineer other folks into doing that.

Wait.

Wait, I know! I'LL STEAL AUSTRIA-HUNGARY, and with it the possibility of the First World War! Sidereal Charms, activate!

Also I should probably check to see if this Lupin fellow ever marries anyone named Sandiego.

>>51338573
...unfortunately my wifi's so borked I'm not sure it'll hold up long enough to desrcribe what I did to the MCs that really crossed me, so uh.

That one Kamen Rider guy? The one from the one with the really fast alien bugs?

I was basically his Zoom, mainly because I was trying to get someone more qualified than him prepped with the speed gear he was going to snatch. So as I am wont to do, I began a campaign of gaslighting prank wars to convince him to skip town.

I laid the banana peel at his feet.

I denied him that promotion he would've gotten.

I retroactively put a Subway sandwich on his subway seat.

I shit his pants.
>>
>>51342194
If we'd outgrown it then people wouldn't still flock to it. I wish we could do without, but the fact that a good portion of the masses still need spirituality means they we can't, and thus our best option is to see to it that the religion they most turn to is one that works well with our society and teaches good morals.
>>
>>51341160
Left4Dead
Crysis
Improbable Island
>>
>>51342547
>Nordic amazon
Your logic is sound
>>
>>51342224
>>51342275
Ok then just to put this out there as a still needs work perk how does this sound?

Welcome to Alterworld! (Free or 300 cp to keep after jump)
You have your first steps into Alterworld, things work a bit differently here. Injuries and damage is calculated according to how deadly something would be to you then asdigned a numerical amount of damage which is then taken out of your overall life total as shown on your health bar (which you can toggle in your view) barring certain injuries (called debuffs) you will not be inconvenienced by injuries again and will only die when your health bar reaches 0. Another bonus to this is should you concentrate this will allow you to see how dangerous others are as it assigns them an estimated level of strength, health, and injuries.
>>
>>51342474
Poor Children's Crusade.
>>
>>51342534
It's kind of funny, really.

I mean, it's been a while since I watched the anime, but the various male monsters were derived from study of the Witchblade and resulted in them transforming into these bio-mecha... things with no relation to the human form.

Whereas the female-derived artificial Witchblade versions resulted in
>pic related
barring the redhead Milfblade who's the real deal.
>>
>>51342534
>give male options
The Warlockblade.

The Wizardsaber.

The Ddagger.
>>
File: amazon1474878639354.jpg (416KB, 630x890px) Image search: [Google]
amazon1474878639354.jpg
416KB, 630x890px
>>51342583
Did I mention they're on average about 7'11" tall with the upper end being 8'4"? Because they are. It's also super hot when you're in a group and you're towering over everyone else.
>>
>>51342518
Tell me about it. I mean, an alliance between Christianity and Islam in the Middle East would have prevented a number of tragedies that have happened since then, as well as helped the two religions understand each other. Plus, then the Fourth Crusade, which went rogue and sacked Constantinople, wouldn't have happened. Relations between the Catholic and Orthodox Churchs would have remained good.

Yeah, Saladin was a good man, or least as good of person as he could afford to be. And to his credit, it would take a great deal of strength for Richard to swallow his pride like that.
>>
>>51342463
>I think it was Gabriel
It's Gabriel. Arabic name is Jibril.
>>
>>51342534
Almost tempted to try it. I won't, got both my WIP slots filled at the moment, but damn am I fond of Witchblade. At least, the anime anyway, mediocre as it really is. Loved the Darkness comic but the Witchblade side never interested me and what actually counts as part of the Darkness is complicated cause it's big and sprawling. Sarah's just not that exciting.
>>
>>51341160
This is somewhat ironic, as most of the jumps I want - or at least, the one's off the top of my head - I have a half finished WIP for.

I should work on those.
>>
>>51342622
The Bonesword?
>>
>>51342641
Thanks man, it's been a while since I plowed through comparative religions so it's good to know I got that right at least.
>>
>>51342584
Looks good to me famdesu.
>>
>>51342622
Male options could just be the darkness. Or just have male jumper be like one of the few males who have used the Witchblade "because having male character X use it would be cool so we make plot hole/exeption".

There have been a few men who used the Witchblade.
>>
File: lord of d.png (805KB, 477x695px) Image search: [Google]
lord of d.png
805KB, 477x695px
>>51342622
Obligitory
>>
>>51342635
This really needs to be a jump, asap.
>>
>>51342646
When you get around to updating extra, will it follow the same rules for servants as the new fsn jump? That is to say, that you'll lose all your cp and get sp instead, so the old tactic of dumping all your cp in and building a 2000 sp servant is no longer feasible?

>>51342659
Bonersword. It's like your not even trying.
>>
File: 56572.png (7KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
56572.png
7KB, 100x100px
>>51342659
The HyperWeapon.
>>
>>51342702
Well it shouldn't be TOO obvious, now should it- Oh wait.
>>
>>51342702
It will yes.
>>
>>51342635
I know I'm in the minority here, but I like the Asura. There's just something about their ears and size.
>>
>>51342689
If you really want some fun, check out female Norn Elementalists. Imagine a stereotypical meguca's attire, something that has one foot in floofy pretty and one foot in full stop sexy. Now put that outfit on a 8 foot tall, muscular/athletic woman and give her a don't even think about fucking with me expression and voice.

Then have her go fuck up giants, bears, giant bears, and the like for fun.

That's the joy of playing a female Norn Elementalist.
>>
>>51342702
I'm going to assume _somebody_ was frustrated with the builds that came out after Fate/Extra's release.
>>
>>51342669
If I remember right at least in the comics there was one male Witchblade wielder. Before they retconned him into being just in possession of half of it. Excalibur I think.
>>
>>51342773
When I played one of my regular partners was a Asura Engineer. It was a fun pairing. We both enjoyed the size disparity.
>>
>>51342757
...shit.
>>
>>51342757
There you go again retroactively ruining builds.
>>
>>51342826
You get a master companion for free that has 1000CP which you can have then convert to SP if you like. Just like the FSN jump. Please read.

>>51342847
You're an idiot.
>>
>>51341954
>...which would really be all one jump, as they're in the same setting.
Not sure if you are trolling or shit posting for lolz.
Same setting is not a good reason to bolt separate series into one jump.
Which is why we don't usually. Like the Marvel and DC jumps, the Exalted jumps, the Magical Index and Scientific Railgun jumps, etc.
>>
>>51342773
They're certainly creepier than the usual loli catgirl race you get in mmorpgs.
>>
>>51342757
Okay, this is likely a reading comprehension fail on my part and if it is I apologize. In the new Fate jump, can you not convert CP into SP to donate to a Servant?
>>
>>51342847
Oh, shut up. As long as val adds in a new drawback or two of each rank, i'll be fine.
>>
>>51342856
I retract my question: >>51342871 Sorry for bothering.
>>
>>51342238
It'd be great but very hard to do well.

I think it's been attempted before but never finished which is a shame because:

>>51342547

among other things.
>>
>>51342871
You can't convert CP gained as a Pseudo-Servant back into SP. That's literally it.
>>
>>51342871
You can yes. Please look at the Stronger Servant option.

>>51342883
No worries.
>>
File: Wrath of God - Shinki.jpg (544KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Wrath of God - Shinki.jpg
544KB, 2560x1600px
>>51341160
Touhou PC-98
Murcielago
EVE
Magic: The Gathering - Urza's Saga, Mirrodin, and Kamigawa
Touhou PC-98
Kumo Desu Ga, Nani Ka
Helck
Touhou PC-98
>>
>>51342238
Please do.
I could use another Fantasy setting that isn't ridiculous on the powerlevel scale.
>>
>>51342646
The most I've gotten into the Darkness side is with the first-person shooter game. Which is funny, cause that game goes SERIOUSLY heavy into the lore, holy shit.

Pretty fun, really. Way too short. There's just something satisfying about ripping a guy's spine out and re-fashioning it into a shield of eldritch darkness.
>>
>>51342906
>not wanting power for cheap CP.
>>
>>51342909
Oh, the games were really fun. The first was definitely more of it's own thing then the second, which was way more like the comics, but they're both old favourites.

I still love the first games version of hell. So freaky.
>>
Resident evil virus to turn every woman into an amazon who can control how buff she is. Has no effect on anyone who isn't a woman who will be turned into an amazon.

Infection method choice (50)
Mental clarity (200)
Bulked up (200)
Null and Void (200)
Common trait female (50)
Adonis (200)

With 100 left over either for Changing Mass if you want to give them even more control over their buffness or some other feature.
>>
>>51342887
Closest we've gotten was the Guild Wars 1 jump, no one has tried 2 as far as I know.
>>
>>51342646
Hey Valeria, if I'm a Servant in the old Fate/ jump, and pay the 600 cp fot the second Servant, do I need to pay another 100 cp to import a companion as Servant?
>>
>>51342920
>cheap CP
John Podesta please go and stay go.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51342394
[Afterworld D. Rus]

Rolled Korean server

Drop-In, Paladin, human, age 26

Just a game (Free)
Broody Hen (900)
Zombies Friend (700)
A Family Reunited (500)
Mounted Sprint (300)
The Prince of the House of Night (0)

...yep. The vidya world merging with the real one has gone as badly as I'd have imagined. Not much to say here; it's gonna take some defragger moons, a few hordes of digital energy squid monsters and a lot of hacking but we've gotta split apart these dimensional barriers. Literally nothing good has come of this.

[Ark Survival Evolved]

Forest

Survivor

Foraging Skills (Free)
Danger Sense (Free)
Negotiator (800)
Charming (600)
Luck of the Draw (200)
Engram Creator (0)
Raw Meat (Free)

All I know of this game comes from Criken videos, so-from what I gather, there's cannibalistic tribes of deformed rednecks and also dinosaurs.

I'lll probably just move somewhere innawoods with my companions for company, peacefully camp for a decade and teach a dinosaur to ride a ball.

Anyway, those seem to be all the finished jumps in the WIP folder I haven't been to. Anything else new come out that I missed? As you can see, I'm too tired to even write longer build descriptions.
>>
>>51342947
>Guild Wars 1

Where?
>>
>>51342909
Second game needed more minions.
>>
>>51342945
I use that exact same virus. Your taste is exquisite, anon.
>>
>>51342948
Think so yes.
>>
>>51342902
>Kumo Desu Ga Nani Ka
Remove spider.
>>
File: HypeTrain.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HypeTrain.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>51342646
What WIPs are you working on? Please tell me so that I may get hyped.
>>
>>51342902
What happened to the anon who was making the Touhou PC-98 jump, actually? I was really excited for that one.
>>
>>51342967
It's another jump lost to us because Red fucking chased him off.
>>
>>51341160
Record of Agarest War
>>
>>51342973
Thanks. Just one more thing, can I give them my CP for SP?
>>
>>51342945
Keep ahold of that. I heard the jumpmaker was planning to buff the virus table after RE7 was released. Yes, both the game and the movie.
>>
>>51342857
...is that you, Timmy?

Witchblade/The Darkness are diametrically opposed sides of the same whole. Light/Dark, Female/Male, yin/yang, ect, ect. It's kind of it's thing. I've barely touched the comics for either of them and I know there's a shit-ton of backstory/lore for both. Trying to do one without atleast considering the other would be fairly stupid.

The idea's been brought up before, and the general consensus that I recall is that they'd need to be done together.
>>
>>51342951
Almost done still working out kinks. Current most up to date version here.

Lots of changes, new perks and price cuts abound.
>>
File: Christmas Miracle.png (292KB, 1100x699px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Miracle.png
292KB, 1100x699px
>>51342995
>>
>>51342856
...Huh. Okay, sorry about that. Thats... Probably the same, ultimately.
>>
>>51342995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
>>
>>51342985
Pretty sure shes talking about the other Fate/ jumps.

>>51342973
Speaking of, last I heard you post about it, Zero was pretty close to done. How much left is there?
>>
>>51343019
Actually witchblade is balance. Angelus is the light.
>>
>>51342981
But anon, she's just trying to save the world!
>pic related

>>51342987
>tfw the anon disappeared and now you'll never have Shinki or Mima as a companion
>>
>>51342985
Right now? Fate/Zero and God of High School. I've got lots planned to work on but those are just my current WIPs.

Zero I'm working through the descriptions right now, just taking longer then usual because doing the ones similar to stuff that was in FSN is boring as heck. Should speed up soon.

GoHS is still me just deciding what perks and items I want in. At least I've settled on the power levels I want things to be offered with and decided the general format.

>>51343019
Erm, that's not really accurate. You're thinking of the Angelus as the opposite of the Darkness, not the Witchblade. The Witchblade is sorta a fusion of the two but mostly operates as a separate thing.
>>
>>51343056
Isn't she just as evil as the Darkness, though?
>>
File: always.jpg (48KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
always.jpg
48KB, 500x596px
>>51343001
Do it faggot.
>>
File: giphy.gif (984KB, 499x290px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
984KB, 499x290px
>>51342995
>>
>>51343049
Needs descriptions and there's 1-2 perks/items left for half the origins and 3 drawbacks left. Few days away, depending on how long it takes to fill out the missing stuff.
>>
>>51343067
>At least I've settled on the power levels I want things to be offered
Oh, so you're permanently limiting us to street-level? That's okay, I guess.
>>
Alright, so assuming I could make a Guild Wars 2 jump, what are some good origins?

Drop-In: Obviously
Maybe make one for all three individual Orders, or just the Pact?
Merchant: Will you be the hero of the Guild Wars 2 economy?
Feel free to give suggestions.
>>
>>51343074
Its... more amoral. It burns out the hosts mind usually. The witchblade is supposed to balance the two. Its a bit more powerful than darkness as the creatures amd constructs can exist in the dark.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>51343027
Thanks! Don't think anything much's change, though. By the way, is the vidya world like a "real" parallel dimension encroaching onto Earth's or is some wizard turning videogames real?

And if you know of any other recently finished jumps I'd appreciate knowing about them too since it's hard to find time to post these days.

>>51343074
She is, yeah. It's the order/chaos dichotomy thing rather than good/evil.

>>51343067
>God of High School

Oh, what's that about? I do remember someone talked about it in thread ages ago and said something about escalation.
>>
Chronologically speaking, the tsukihime jump or the Knk jump is the first nasuverse jumps in their timeline, right?

Barring king arthur and greek myth, I suppose.
>>
>>51343056
>>51343067
I stand corrected.

Lore's crazy, yo.
>>
>>51343108
Are you just intentionally targeting other people since Red stopped posting? Do you just miss your favorite punching bag?
>>
>>51343111
Do a dual origin setup. Races get a short tree: 1-2-4. Classes get a full tree: 1-2-4-6.
>>
>>51343129
Yep-

>greek myth

-whoa whoa WHOA since when do we have one of those?
>>
>>51341160
Some Suikoden jumps would be nice.
Alice in Wonderland
The Wizard of Oz.
The taller two by someone with some jump under their belt already,and accounting for all the OZ/Wonderland variations there are (I liked the Sitcoms jump, where you could go through it multiple times to visit different sitcoms.)
>>
>>51343116
>Oh, what's that about? I do remember someone talked about it in thread ages ago and said something about escalation.
From what I can tell from the wiki, it starts out as a typical high-school shonen thing, but escalates highly as the protagonist's status as the reincarnation of Sun Wukong requires him to face stronger and stronger mythological beings to make up for the sheer OPness of being the Great Sage Equal To Heaven.
>>
>>51342800
I think there were a few others, excuses vary a bit but sometimes they think it would be cool if a certain character has the witchblade despite being male. The standard comics response to something cool that doesn't make sense ensues (they do it anyway).
>>
>>51343111
>What are some good origins?

Look through the character creation. It gives you MORE than enough, having different "origin stories" for each character you create based on any number of factors for each race. You could add a little note for each race to tailor it.
>>
>>51342920
I'm not interested in jumpchain for mere power trip fantasies.
>>
>>51343129
I thought they were all in different timeliness/dimensions?
>>
>>51343116
At the end of it all people are throwing planets at each other and fighting on the sun. It is really cool, I want to be the Monkey King.
>>
>>51343079
Sorry, but I don’t have the skills of a jumpmaker, and while I’ve played Agarest, Agarest Zero, and Agarest 2, I’ve never finished any of them.
>>
>>51343090
Could I get God-Hand with immunity to EX+++ attacks if I drop the extra lives bit? It's a pretty big feature, so it should give significant boosts/rank-downs if it's removed.
>>
>>51343108
Oh, no, not really street level. Generally I'm wanting Mandeok and Manjin to be the sort of maximum you can get through just perks, though it'd require taking certain ones, though you'd be able to get a lot more breadth of power. There'll be certain options that can boost you in certain aspects to way beyond but they'll be super expensive.

>>51343116
Journey to the West mixed with a bunch of other mythologies and fighting tournaments.
>>
>>51343111
A "Servant of the Elder Dragons" origin would be neat, with Perks that change depending on which Elder Dragon you pledge yourself to. Also yeah, I feel like Pact works as an origin. Personally, I would make the free Perk a choice between which Order you originate from and what skills you learned while working with them. Also, you should definitely include some kind of Drawback that lets you assume the place of the Pact Commander and run through the story from start to finish in their place.
>>
>>51343129
Kind of. The end of Tsukihime novel is exactly when the Fifth Grail War starts, but Tsukihime jump is ten years, so hey.

While KnK is in a separate timeline from everything we currently have.
>>
>>51343196
No becoming the Monkey king? Damn. . .
>>
>>51343192
>spoiler
Do you really think you'll get protagonist-level shit in such a BS setting?
>>
>>51343116
The game has a bunch of humans digitizing themselves inyo it, resulting in the game world slowly but increasingly becoming a real world until it hits critical masd of belief and seperates completely. Then the game worlds start coming to earth in portals because of various magic in each settingm or tech
Iirc the usa had to nuke a place because of xenomorphs. Also avatars of angels or demons like sammael or archangels accidentally turned out to be reincarnated versions of the real thing thanks to critical masses of faithm
>>
>>51342967
Last I checked it wasn't done, though it should be one of dirge's pet projects. This was the last wip I had from him, which was apparently barebones.
>>
>>51343090
Cool. Eagerly awaiting it!
>>
>>51342945
Almost as much fun as the serum from the Fiendish Dr. Yu perk in Black Dynamite.
>>
>>51343153
>>51343169
Hmmm, these are some good ideas. Maybe make the capstone of each class the Elite Specialization? I'll have to make the race abilities from Fluff since they're all the same mechanically, but that could work.
>>
>>51343242
Even If I was a weaker version and had to train up to it I would love to have that power set. I could copy it with perk combos but that wouldn't be the same.
>>
>>51343158
It's still WIP.

>>51343185
Shit gets complicated.
>>
>>51339481
>That'll teach me to not have English as my primary language
Serves you right for being reincarnated in a a foreign country, I guess?
>>
>>51343194
EX resistance is the limit, even if you drop other stuff, as otherwise you'd be actually immune to everything you're going to encounter in the jumps outside of the most powerful beings in the setting.

>>51343196
As a clarification, that's the max starting power. You'll have the potential to go higher.

>>51343230
You can. You'll be able to gain all his abilities but at a beginners level, though it's going to be expensive. You'll be able to buy it up a certain amount but it's still a long, long way from Jin's top power level. You'll also be able to get the various items too, but getting all this stuff is going to mean pretty much maxing out on drawbacks in a jump that's going to have lots of nasty ones.
>>
>>51343196
>Mandeok and Manjin
Cool. As long as the maximum on offer is several tiers below the top, you should be fine.
>>
>>51343162
Was it just as skimpy on them? Plan import trap may be a go.
>>
>>51343194
You can't put +'s on an EX rank, that's the limit.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51343161
>Sun Wukong

Yikes. How does he compare to the OG Sun Wukong, I'm guessing significantly less powerful? As weird as it is to think about it, most shounen I can think of off the top of my head falls way, way below Monkey's universe-hopping f-

>>51343192
>>51343196

-WHELP. OKAY. Okay yeah, maximum danger alert engaged on everything ever.

>>51343244
Ah, so it's like an Unknown Armies thing. Gotcha.

>>51343194
I don't think EX+++ attacks are a thing, actually. EX is basically the benchmark rank at which point Nasu just asks himself what would be the coolest thing to happen. Like how Avalon trumps Ea, unless I remembered wrong and Gil didn't get the time to use it at full capacity

If he needs to say "this character isn't any ordinary Servant", he usually just makes up some new rank like BB's stars.
>>
>>51343302
>You can. You'll be able to gain all his abilities but at a beginners level
Then I don't care if I am at beginner level. I could start out at shit tier and I would be fine with it as long as I can eventually do the same stuff he did and get those cool ass toys.

>but getting all this stuff is going to mean pretty much maxing out on drawbacks in a jump that's going to have lots of nasty ones.
Damn, I still really want to be the Monkey King though even if it's painful to do so.
>>
File: wonderwoman.jpg (76KB, 735x981px) Image search: [Google]
wonderwoman.jpg
76KB, 735x981px
>>51343158
>Greek Myth
Coming "Soon"
(For certain values of soon)
>>
Think i could get 2 companions to share their remaining cp to get one item to share? I know it's a singleplayer thing, but how kosher would it be?

Both of them have 100cp left, and they could share a 200cp item
>>
>>51343435
What is the item in question?
>>
>>51341160
Generator Gawl
Master of Mosquiton
Galaxy Fraulein Yuna
Gunsmith Cats/Riding Bean
Dragon Half
Excel Saga
Oh My Goddess!
Sorceror Hunters
Those Who Hunt Elves
Princess Resurrection
Zelazny's Amber
World of Tiers
Gundam X
Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans
General Crossover Super Robot Wars
Escaflowne
Scryed
Needless
Snow Crash
Troy Rising series
Dexter's Lab

So yeah, you can probably tell roughly when I started watching anime.
>>
>>51343302
Not him, but would it provide resistance to things above EX, seeing as how it's resistance and not immunity and otherwise doesn't exactly follow the same rules as God Hand?
>>
>>51343401
One of the character's she mentions you as being able to start out equal to casually flattens an island where his boss is on vacation. He slams shut his laptop while leaving a hand print where the resort used to be.
>>
>>51343435
Only if you agree to irreparably cut the item down the middle and give a half to each.
>>
>>51343401
>Avalon trumps Ea
It does. Avalon is basically "nothing hits me" mode
>>
File: 1482033918960.gif (953KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1482033918960.gif
953KB, 320x239px
>>51343423

Wait, don't we already have a Greek Mythology jump?
>>
File: 1432586929591.jpg (80KB, 768x696px) Image search: [Google]
1432586929591.jpg
80KB, 768x696px
>>51343456
>Those Who Hunt Elves
>Needless
>Dexter's Lab
>>
>>51343465
Doesn't Avalon shunts you to another dimension? I mean, it makes sense. Kinda hard to hit something that's not there, you know?
>>
does anyone have MCU pt2 handy?
>>
>>51343485
We have an abandoned WiP
>>
File: From Traveler's Gate.png (16KB, 181x265px) Image search: [Google]
From Traveler's Gate.png
16KB, 181x265px
>>51343453
>>51343464
I could cut it in half.
>>
>>51343458
At best, I could see it increasing how much you reduce the damage of EX rank attacks you receive are.

>>51343463
Mujin/bong is so cool.
>>
File: evil eye sigma.jpg (174KB, 1924x1440px) Image search: [Google]
evil eye sigma.jpg
174KB, 1924x1440px
>>51342987
>>51343060
It's going. Slowly, but it's going. I'm not very fast at making jumps. Glacial even.

That said, what do people want for purchasing companions? Dedicated options with long descriptions like in Disgaea or a more general option like the original Touhou or some of the more recent jumps? I can't decide so I may as well outsource this decision.
>>
>>51343456
>Troy Rising series
Yes please
>>
>>51343401
One of the martial arts, which is easy enough to learn that several people copy it on sight, allows the user to multiply their powers. By 250,000 times in the case of the MC.

I mean even Sun Wukong nearly died mastering it to that point but still, anyone with skill copying can double their strength if you are willing to take a hospital visit.
>>
>>51342085
You fail at grammer, Timmy.
>>
>>51343524
So, anything that's above EX completely ignores it, not even being mildly resisted?
>>
>>51343513
Not until someone makes a good one.
>>
>>51343538
>>51343456
Aionon was doing something with that I think.
>>
>>51343553
Anything above EX is going to be flattening countries or endangering continents at least. It's going to tear right through even if you had some mild resistance.
>>
>>51343564
Nope no no Im not. Hush.
>>
>>51343535
>Dedicated options

Why not both? I only really covered the main trio plus Vyers, anyways. Dedicated + general seems like a good way to go.
>>
>>51343564
ooh. do want. I mean, I could construct my own SAPL, and probably will eventually. But it'd be fun to visit there, help a Ringo earth out again.
>>
File: 1484950479305.png (272KB, 1100x699px) Image search: [Google]
1484950479305.png
272KB, 1100x699px
>>51343545
>>
>>51343456
I'm brainstorming some Gundam X and IBO jumps right now. I kind of want to fill out the holes in Gundam jumps we currently have. We need X, IBO, and Turn A. Don't see those as claims, though, I have a terrible work ethic and am likely to take forever to make them. If anyone else wants to make them before my incredibly far-off versions, go ahead.
>>
>>51343535
Personally, I suggest the general option, if only because people will waifu the most random Touhou characters, and not being allowed to companion their waifu would sadden them.

Maybe exceptions where it's them specifically for the really big people like Yuuka or Shiki though.
>>
>>51343587
Way too busy, IM just trying to finish this to mess with quarter finished wips
>>
>>51341967
Little unfair to criticise a man for asking people to stop bringing up something he did, now regrets, and got plenty of criticism for at the time and since, and implying that he is defending said action when he clearly isn't.

Did you read his post at all?
>>
>>51343535
Either the latter or a mix of both, with the more powerful companions getting descriptions and such.
Like Mima, or Shinki, or Yuuka.
I'm glad you're still around, anon!
>>
>>51343580
You said it would drastically weaken EX rank attacks though, I get that it wouldn't keep you alive if hit by an above EX rank attack but I would think it would at least help somewhat.
>>
File: This is cannon.gif (1MB, 368x207px) Image search: [Google]
This is cannon.gif
1MB, 368x207px
>>51340865
>Implying that you can't be min/maxed and still have fun
I mean, if the only thing you do is be a shonen hero battling bad guys, you probably will get bored.

Through I find pretty difficult to believe that someone with some imagination and access to magic will get bored.
>>
>>51342095
Nice try at being clever. You fail miserably.
Good luck next time.
>>
>>51343423
>loli Wonder Woman
Should not want...
>>
>>51343640
Godhand works in a very specific way anon. It does absolutely nothing against attacks above the rank it protects against. Heracles is immune to anything below B rank (Or is it A rank?) and has no special protection from Godhand at all against stuff above that, beyond the gaining resistance part. This extends to the EX rank version too. If you want something taht reduces damage, there are other NPs that do similar things. But Godhand works in a specific way.
>>
>>51343677
Below A
>>
>>51343250
>which was apparently barebones
>Barebones
It has 81 Pages.
>>
>>51343617
Aw, bummer. Good luck on what's on your plate though.

>>51343598
Oh, I wasn't claiming anything, just pining. I do like having the choice to jump the Generic Gundam Jump as well, which I've used to visit X without having a proper jump for it. Not a big fan of Turn A though, the whole "sum of all gundam settings" thing just never sat well with me.
>>
>>51343677
So is there any benefit to taking it as a higher rank NP?
>>
>>51343677
And you're denying the specific way it works to us. Resistance isn't something that doesn't apply in some situations, it's not all or nothing like immunity.
>>
>>51343708
Clearly you're unfamiliar with Dirges jumps.
>>
>>51343677
So, basically everything it does at EX you can get with A+++ instead.
>>
>>51343708
That's not that big considering who it's made by and what's outlined inside it. It is pretty barebones though, lots of stuff aren't filled out.
>>
>>51343302
When you say beginner level do you mean about where he was before he got his memories back, only able to use those powers short term and then only fight at the level of one already heavily injured Bishop tier guy?

>>51343677
You said that instead of EX rank nullifying everything EX rank and below (like it logically should) it would nullify everything below EX rank and heavily weaken whatever it can't nullify. Otherwise you might as well just take A+++ rank God Hand and avoid the EX upgrade cost.
>>
>>51343586
>>51343607
>>51343630
Mix it is then. Now you can take a side of Orange with your Yuuka! I can't be the only one who remembers Orange right?

And don't worry, you aren't getting rid of me that easily.
>>
>>51343677
Is it possible to use Item Creation EX to upgrade preexisting Items in Noble Phantasms, instead crafting them from scratch? Like, say my Companion has a mundane weapon that they have used to slay horrifying demons and monsters, the name of which is known throughout many worlds, could that then be refashioned into a Noble Phantasm that matches the legends that have become associated with it?
>>
>>51343677
EX doesn't really care about magnitude, though. It's more about effect. You can branch out laterally and specifically, but something that destroys a country would still probably be EX.
>>
>>51343423
>season
Nice.
>>
>>51343740
Presumably it protects against up to its own rank, so a EX rank godhand will protect against up to EX attacks, and a A rank will protect against up to A rank attacks.
Higher rank means more power need to pierce it.
>>
>>51343740
Improving the rank in which it nullifies things?

>>51343742
No, I am extending the way it works to EX rank in a partial way. It resists EX ranks. If it's above EX rank, it does nothing. Just like it nullifies A ranks but if it's above A rank, it does nothing. It is simply the same effect, at a higher level, with the caveat that it only works partially so I don't have to ban it for making it impossible for you to die unless you specifically seek out a TYPE or something in any of the Fate jumps.

>>51343759
Apart from the resistance to EX ranks.

>>51343761
I mean far, far below that level. Not when he'd just gained his powers, more on the level of the power borrowers you see in the national level tournament. You can bu this up to be higher but it's still meant to be you buying an ability that you can master over time.

Logically sure, but as I've said many times, that would make you completely invincible to almost everything in the setting, certainly to anything you would reasonably encounter within the jump's limits. You'd have to specifically look for something capable of harming you.

It'll heavily weaken EX ranks, not anything above A+++ with no limit on the upper ceiling f what it heavily weakens. If you don't want it, you don't need to take it.

contd
>>
What do you do when you accidentally give your daughteru a husbando?
>>
>>51343800
It's creation. You could smelt it down and reforge it, but you won't be applying upgrades directly to it.

>>51343813
A statement that can be dubiously applied to any rank level.
>>
File: Meiling smile.jpg (77KB, 600x748px) Image search: [Google]
Meiling smile.jpg
77KB, 600x748px
>>51343799
>Spoiler
I only remember her because she looks like Meiling and I played one of those pokemon romhacks
>>
>>51343561
Wait, MCU2 Came out? How did i miss this? Bumping for a link!
>>
>>51343836
>more on the level of the power borrowers you see
...And I assume that some of the drawbacks are going to be scaling enemies and power-loss?
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51343553
>doublechecking it
>shields all destructive interference from the physical realm, whatever the fuck "transliners from parallel worlds" are, and multidimensional communication from up to the 6th communication

That...all sounds oddly specific, but fair enough!

>decisive strike to the brain can still kill

Eh, seems weird but hey-magic.

>It is on the level of true magic

Okay, sounds about right.

>an actual true magic in itself, that beats the other True Magics

...okay, can someone confirm whether Fate/complete material III is canon or not? If so, WHICH magic?! I'm guessing the First? Far as I know the Second & those after it came long after Arturia's time and I recall Ether Clumps are said to be related to the First's operation, so I figured Avalon might basically be a very buffed Ether Clump?

>>51343617
Oh, by the way-I recall Tales of Demons and Gods is apparently a xianxia, and has some kind of super-dangerous world outside the main setting. What kind of things are there in the otherworlds around it?

>>51343813
Honestly Nasu himself is inconsistent as heck as to how much rankings matter. Apparently Karna's Bramastra Kundala qualifies as Anti-Country...at A+ rank.

>>51343854
...define "give". Arrange for, import as companion or artificially/naturally create?
>>
>>51343836
>more on the level of the power borrowers you see in the national level tournament.
So more like a weaker version of his clone, but you can eventually train up to full Monkey King levels of power?
>>
>>51343893
The setting doesn't really need scaling enemies desu.
>>
>>51343854
Clap your hands, cheer loudly and start to prepare the wedding?
>>
>>51343894
Stronger demons, a nd people, and the sage emperor. Like most xia it just gets stronger the more you go, also the demons are more humanoid. The story is basically on hiatus now so we may never know completely.
>>
>>51343894
I went to Percy Jackson and set myself up next do to him for lols, and when I turned around he was dating my daughter.
>>
>>51343894
>Anti-Country...at A+ rank
>inb4 Valeria starts REEEing that Prototype power-levels aren't canon.
>>
>>51343893
I don't really like scaling enemies so unless I can think of something that makes it interesting or cooler then normal, it won't be there just for the sake of it. JUMPER was there cause it fit and was fun, I can't think of anything that matches it in GoHS. Power loss? I'll probably have something related to it yeah. Definitely something related to the headband at least which really never became a thing after the very first appearance did it? Well, apart from noting it broke recently.

There's plenty of terrifying enemies without scaling foes anyway. And maybe a few cool scenario ideas.

>>51343904
Yep. All the various powers that will be offered through the different power tables, from Martial Arts to National Treasures to Borrowed Powers to Divine Abilities, are trainable to great heights. They'll be priced more on how good the ability is innately then how strong the user was in the canon of the series.
>>
>>51343955
Karna is from Apocrypha, not Prototype.
>>
>>51343878
Those romhacks are great. Weird, but great.
>>
>>51343456
>Generator Gawl
>Gunsmith Cats/Riding Bean
>Escaflowne

Fuck the hell yes.
>>
>>51343955
Consider though that it's Karna and it's probably better then usual for A ranks because it's fucking Karna and his big Indian dick is EX rank.
>>
>>51343955
You mean Apocrypha.

Gosh, an anti country NP that can only target 600 people and a range shorter then Excaliburs. Do you see something strange here?

Regardless, you're correct in that I find Apocrypha (Which is what you mean, not Prototype) to be of dubious scale, given it is supposedly meant to be the same system and servants as the fuyuki grail, but has variously performed far above and far below what Servants in all the other medias too, and very inconsistently too. The fact that it's done by a different writer is what leaves me to chalk it up to them writing descriptively in a different way then Nasu, rather then things being more and less powerful for no reason and only doing so at certain times.
>>
>>51343960
>Yep. All the various powers that will be offered through the different power tables, from Martial Arts to National Treasures to Borrowed Powers to Divine Abilities, are trainable to great heights. They'll be priced more on how good the ability is innately then how strong the user was in the canon of the series.
Then why would being diet Monkey King be so expensive? Without his absurd might backing them his powers aren't quite so impressive. Or was that assuming the person wanting that would be buying a high starting power level or something?
>>
>>51343997
The only reason I didn't bother doing Escaflowne was because somebody else in IRC had claimed it before, are they gone or something.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51338714
I usually do that, but sometimes I fall to my lesser nature and just act like a massive asshole.

>>51340125
Yes, until their goals no longer align.

>>51340269
>I don't know how to feel about it.
Feel awesome because you're awesome.

>>51341160
Destroy all humans
Tmnt
A stand alone Dawn of War jump
Zelda Twilight Princess
Evil Genius(I don't think this is a jump anyway)
Dungeon Keeper(we have a generic, but it's a generic damn it)
Tales of Maj'Eyal
Sid Meier's Pirates
Orcs Must Die
More of the Divinity Games than just Dragon Commander
Dominions

>>51342482
>Rule34 has failed!
Rule 35, if you can't find the rule 34 you aren't looking hard enough.

>>51343001
>That
Yes please.

>>51343423
Why is Wonderloli dressed like the newest version of Wonder Woman?
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51343947
Oh. He's an alright kid if you don't mind functional spergs, I guess. Well, >>51343925 with a side order of keeping some fate-breaching perks on hand in case of greek tragedy.

>>51343955
>>51343983

Um, Extra. It's from his incarnation in Extra. It's a pretty weak attack in-game actually IIRC, unless I've been watching too many Gilgamesh playthroughs. Probably suffers from mana expenditure/sacrificing raw attack power for AoE.

Also yeah like >>51344011 said Karna's /almost/ at Saber levels of conceptual buffness seemingly to compensate for how his luck is dogshit even by Lancer standards. I heard he fucking solos two teams of Servants and also the Velber forces in a side-branching story arc of Fate/Extella where he finally gets to fight all-out.

The crazy thing is, it sounds like bullshit but knowing the guy I can absolutely believe it.

>>51344052
Different writer would explain a lot, yeah. Like why Vasavi Shakti jumps to EX rank in Apocrypha, unless Jinako's mana reserves really were that shit.
>>
>>51344053
Because the items are not weaker versions though you might not be able to wield some at their best/some may even be dangerous to you until you get stronk enough. They're copies of the actual things. Thus each one of his 4 items is 1000cp, discounted to the Demon race, coming out to 2000CP just to get them for the Demon race. And cloning will be one of the higher, though not the highest by a fair margin, divine powers on offer. You're looking at 2400-2500CP to get just cloning and the 4 items. Various martial arts he knows, traits like the martial arts copying and super fast learning, will boost that cost even higher.
>>
>>51343960
So it occurred to me that a lot of servants have general combat skills that aren't actually listed as Skills, like Karna, Saber, Fake Assassin from FSN, and many other servants that are a member of one the knight classes or an assassin.

Do jumper servants gain those skills for free just by purchasing a class, or would you have to buy it? If you do need to buy it, what skill would it fall under? Something like Chinese Martial Arts or Expert of Many Specializations?
>>
>>51344097
>Different writer would explain a lot, yeah. Like why Vasavi Shakti jumps to EX rank in Apocrypha, unless Jinako's mana reserves really were that shit.
Jinako's mana was that shit. And he gave her the armor which normally has to be sacraficed to use it I believe.
>>
>>51344121
They gain them for free. Generally this would fall under the innate mastery you'll have of using any NP you get but if you're not getting any combat NP and it isn't a case like Shakespeare where it makes more sense for you to have little fighting skill, then yeah, you can assume you'll gain some fairly hefty combat skill and experience anyway.
>>
>>51344114
>Thus each one of his 4 items is 1000cp, discounted to the Demon race, coming out to 2000CP just to get them for the Demon race.
Fucking hell, that is insane!
>>
>>51344011
Heracles has a similar property of being able to overpower people with superior strength stats.
>>
>>51343799
Will we be able to buy Mugenkan?
I want a dream mansion!
I mean, I already have one with JLD's House of Mystery, but....
>>
>>51344084
Not gone, but they post anon, you'll probably have to ask a few times to get their attention.
>>
>>51344151
Yeah basically. Past a certain point servants can overcome limitations of their stats by being cool. Like how Hercules doesn't let himself disappear after death for a while so Illya can feel safe.
>>
>>51343056
>Balance is women only for no reason
>>
>>51344183
>I conflate terms and am deliberately obtuse
>>
>>51344114
Wow, that is monstrous. Perhaps I should bring the staff from Journey to the West. It is only 300 there.
>>
File: balance.png (5KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
balance.png
5KB, 194x260px
>>51344183
>no reason
No anon there is balance. Also, I think the Witchblade has heels.
>>
>>51344183
From what I know, which admittedly could be 100% wrong, it was a 50/50 shot.
Darkness Hosts are only male, Angelus Hosts are only female, their hosts also only have children who are of their gender.
Witchblade happened when a Darkness host and an Angelus host fucked.
>>
>>51344161
I haven't finalized it yet, but sure. I see no reason why not.
>>
>>51344228
So you're telling me I need to get an angelus host and a darkness host to fuck until they pop out a male witchblade.
>>
>>51341160
Talespin
Ducktales
>>
>>51344248
Not gonna happen, after the Witchblade the Darkness and Angelus both agreed on something, for once, to never let that happen again.
>>
>>51344228
I can confirm everything except for the witchblade gender.

-comics junkie
>>
>>51344183
>>51344227
The breasts act as a counterweight.
>>
>>51344139
Does that apply to assassination skill for assassins? And how does the level of skill compared to other servants work anyways? Like Fake Assassin is noticeably better at swordfighting than Saber. Is that left up to fanwank or proportional to the number/level of skills you have or what?
>>
>>51344183
Witchblade is male, and so requires females for balance. I think.
>>
>>51343159
I want to do Suikoden 5 eventually. Personal events have stalled my jumps right now, though.

Only real point of confusion over 5 is how I should handle you being a member of the royal family without making you feel tacked on.
>>
>>51344300
Ergh, no real way to accurately represent that. Fanwank in general, but assume that if you're giving yourself super skills in one area, you'll be taking hits in other areas to make up for it.
>>
>>51344052
Could we purchase Delusional Illusion with a higher rank to make multiple bodies without the massive stat loss?
>>
>>51344114
That is a lot of CP, will it be possible to obtain that much?
>>
>>51344337
Probably not without cutting the number of bodies, since stuff being split up is a big part of it.
>>
>>51344276
So I wasn't wrong?
Cool.
>>
>>51343027
So is the setting a particular MMO or is it one you pick?
>>
>>51344354
Sure. I'm planning for around 1000cp drawback cap and taking one of the scenarios will either make that cap increase to 2000 or just outright give 1000 CP. Might increase the cap and give the CP, since it'll be rough enough already.
>>
>>51344114
Jeez. Why is each item so expensive? Is late game Monkey King really op in the setting or something?
>>
>>51344410
I was wondering - what would Espionage EX do? Universal acceptance/Nice Guy power until direct threat to life is involved?~
>>
>>51344267
Alright, then I need to force it.
>>
>>51344400
The setting is the alterworld mmo. I thought that was obvious?
>>
>>51341160
Princess The Hopeful (I wanna be part of the Sword Court, damn it!)
>>
>>51344410
Will there be separate perks, powers and martial arts sections? Will there be stipends for those sections or outright separate CP pools?
>>
>>51344433
Yeoui, the staff, is able to destroy planets or push them around. The gourd can seal away a whole planets worth of monsters. The cloud is able to manipulate weather across vast distances and deal damage even late in the series. And the armour is just generally amazing armour all the way till the end.

>>51344457
What's with the constant ~?

I'd imagine so anyway.

>>51344486
I'll detail this in a separate post, since there's a bit of info, gimme a sec.
>>
>>51341091
Little do you know...

I too, am a BLM SJW. I don't do the shit bancho does, though. Just saying that bancho's not the only one.
>>
>>51344503
Do you often admit publicly to being an awful person or is this your first time?
>>
>>51344499
>is able to destroy planets
I don't think it has ever destroyed a planet and the pushing feat had help from a juy who inherited the King's powers. Even the Monkey King himself was only planet busting after the several hundred thousand times multiplier from acupuncture.
>>
>>51344236
>Double Yuukas
>Mugenkan
SOON
>>
>>51343884
It's not out yet, the jumpmaker keeps being a coward and hiding in the IRC until thread is willing to ignore all her problems.
>>
>>51338746
I hate to admit it, but my obsession on loyalty is both sad and scary. I don't even do shitty stuff but the fact that I have to have fully loyal companions to the point that they would probably do so if I turned crazy. I'm not sure I could jump without completely loyal companions to have my back. It's a security thing I find creepy and a bit wrong. I'm I a monster for not desiring free will in my companions? Is it morally better to have people who would stand against me if I do the wrong thing? Even if that meant they could theoretically turn into dicks and betray me?

Or worse, leave me alone?
>>
Could I use Crucible of Eight Trigrams and Mimic from LoZ to learn magical enchantments?
>>
File: 1384813584060.jpg (1MB, 1050x3022px) Image search: [Google]
1384813584060.jpg
1MB, 1050x3022px
>>51344087
>Dominions
Yes.
>>
>>51344332
You mean like lowering stats/skills without getting sp back? Or more something that isn't necessarily reflected in a sheet?
>>
>>51344499
With the emotes being anathema around the place, I found the need for something to convey irony/positivity/jokes. Just for avoiding overly problematic phrasings. Is it aggravating?

Thank you.
>>
>>51344569
I don't really like the shit bancho pulls. I don't like his plan of killing every islamic follower and neither do I want to impose my views on other people, since I have faith that they'll make the choices that are best for them and that they'll eventually stop pulling bad shit. Bancho is probably one of the worst people I've seen, desu.
>>
File: happy.png (6KB, 200x144px) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
6KB, 200x144px
i'm a noob to jumpchain where do most people post their stories, i would like to read a bit before starting to write my own
>>
>>51344486
So, this is how it'll work.

There's 3 race options. Human, Demon, God. Each has a perk tree and an item tree.

Then there's 3 power options. Genuine Fighter, Power Borrower, Divine Power. Each one has a perk tree and their own power table to buy relevant powers from. Aiming for at least 10 options per table, hopefully closer to 20 or so. There will be a perk to get access to the other tables and perks from powers you didn't pick. You'll get a certain stipend of CP only to spend on the table of the origin you originally buy, and a smaller stipend if you buy the perk that gives you access to the other ones.

Then there's the 5 origins, each has a double perk tree and an item tree. Currently, the origins (And who they are based on) are Drop In (Taejin, Hui and R), High School Student (Most of the GoH participants, the main characters), Judge (Obvious, Mujin's group), Noxian (Nox) and The Seventh (The Six).

You pick one option from each set.

>>51344571
Jin destroyed planets much earlier, when the King (The first one) threw two at him in the other realm. It's also torn it's way through almost all of the Heavenly Realm planet in an instant, only stopping at the final 7 floors. And Daewi didn't show any sign of giving assistance when Hui used Yeoui to fling Jupiter away from the earth.
>>
>>51344591
I would kill for a good Dominions jump.
>>
>>51344605
Here or on their own pastebins
>>
>>51344087
>Orcs Must Die

Is on my list for fantasy jumps. But don't expect it any time soon. I don't even consider it called if someone wants it, I just have it on my list as well.
>>
>>51344605
No one really has a communal place to put the stories man. Just post what you want to write here, and try to keep all your shit in a pastebin if dudes want it.
>>
>>51344476
Well you mention people stuck in simulator games, teris, and xenomorphs so as someone who has read the series I wouldn't know.
>>
>>51344640
>>51344648
thank you
>>
>>51344597
I suppose either would work. Up to your judgement.

>>51344599
Not aggravating, just found it strange since it's on almost every post and thought I'd ask.
>>
How do things like Overlord's Unified Focus interact with physical perks that put you at a certain level? Would they put you at a baseline that can't be decreased, or would they also be affected?
>>
>>51344669
Heh. Well, I try staying positive.

At least at some place.
>>
>>51344632
So I assume Someone wanting the MC's power set would go with a Demon, Genuine Fighter, High School Student + Items?
>>
>>51344751
They'd need to buy into the Divine Power table too, to get cloning, though buying into the tables is pretty cheap. But otherwise yeah, that's the right combination.
>>
How morally bankrupt is it to pick up what are essentially mind-altering perks, like She’s Not A Lesbian?
>>
>>51344770
I would imagine that the learning/copying would be in either Student or Genuine Fighter? I hope student because a Satan clone build in school would be funny.
>>
>>51344798
Depends on your system of morality, and how you use the perks.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
Oh hey, found one!

[Infinite Stratos]

Drawbacks: Golem Games, Rabbit X Knight, Wasted Potential (1600)

America

Drop-In, age 25

Simply Gorgeous (Free)
IS Education and Training (Free)
Why is Everyone Blushing? (Free)
Please, Be Reasonable! (1500)
The Last Man (1300)
The Orimura Charm (1000)
Love Will Conquer All (600)
One in a Trillion (0)
Uniform (Free)
Personal IS (Free)

Import (900)
Reiraku Byakuya (400)
AIC (100)
Tentacular!X2 (0)

...I'm getting a somewhat ominous vibe from some of dem perks and drawbacks. Is it like Mahouka where there's one obviously born winner who hust sort of cancels all meaningful conflict even without using his obviously superior skills? Is it, like JSDF, going to be about superior Nippon military prowess?

...because I'm definitely not sticking around for any of that. I'm just going to market my own anti-terrorist gamechanging weapons system. It boils down a magitech version of the Necrons' deathmark technology, voodoo-sniping people from the safety and comfort of a pocket dimension.

No big lumbering target needed.

...though to be fair, I'll probably be doing that from my moon base which is powered by the dreams of children and a cauldron of chaos narrative energy, so it's not as if I'm being any more scientific about this. Just tactical.

Why the hell is a giant robot unisex anyway. What, did they forget to build another kind of bathroom? Are they activated by chromosomes or something? What does this imply about a hypothetical line of pilot-controller cyborg kaijus?

I have SO many questions!

>>51344131
Doesn't he only give her it near the end?
>>
>>51344499
Time to toss a stick to superman and watch his arms get ripped off.
>>
>>51344828
The martial arts copying is the first cap for student as of current WIP, the learning is the 400. Satan's mind reading will be a separate power, since he can also copy abilities. Not really sure how to handle that one, since unlike Tam/Greed, it's way harder to balance
>>
>>51344798
In general, I harbor a strong distaste toward them. But IIRC, She's Not a Lesbian is equivalent to beaming data/truth into someone's mind, so that one in particular doesn't seem too bad. I didn't take it, though, because it's not as fun.
>>
>>51343401
>way below Monkey's universe-hopping f-
Daewi Throws planet at Gods, Satan throws bigger planet at humans. Monkey hits planet back into it's proper position and brutally murders the entire divine army.
>>
>>51344894
You're thinking of She's Gotta Be a Lesbian, which simply lets people be aware of your desires. I took that one without hesitation.
She's Not a Lesbian has the following description:
>It’sasimplefact:ifyou’reinterested,they’reinterested.Ifsomeoneisawareofyourromanticorsexual interestinthem,theirowntastesandinterestswillexpandtoincludeastrongpossibilityofsucharelationship.
>>
File: 1331782831653.jpg (178KB, 668x691px) Image search: [Google]
1331782831653.jpg
178KB, 668x691px
>>51344952
Wow, that PDF formatting is fucked.
>>
>>51344952
Please use spaces.
>>
File: something something anime.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
something something anime.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
Fate/Stay Night

>Kotomine's Church

>16 years old
Decided the younger age roll would make people take me less seriously which can't hurt.

>Magus Heir 100
Seemed the obvious choice given I wanted the 1000 CP option for it.

>Command Seals
>Magic Circuits
>Stat Sheet
>Basic Training
Are all your basic freebies for playing.

>Power of the Tsun
Lets you flip out at people without getting in trouble. Pretty chill most of the time so can't see me getting a lot of use out of this.

>This is My Absolute Territory
Makes all clothes comfortable which is pretty sweet.

>Sorcerer's Apprentice - The First Magic 600
Is a powerful creation magic to have and is pretty good for the "your bedroom now has an elk in it" sort of spell. Also quite a bit of combat utility. Just glad I have Enhanced Mastery as I'm not a patient man.

>Dragonheart 1200
Is a general "mo magic" sort of perk. This is the one thing I'm not really sure about in the build as I have a lot of magic perks from elsewhere and normal humans seem to not be very good at having a lot of magic in this setting.

>Servant - Leeroy/Ajax: Catching Up, Dragonheart, Shielder 275, Alter 425, Str: B, End: A+, Agi: E, Man: A, Luck: C 450, Magic Resistance: Ex 775, Self Field Defense: C -> Ex 1000, Noble Phantasm (Seven Cow Shield): C
Gave my companion what amounts to a bodyguard/tank build as a Servant. Most of the CP went into giving him Magic Resistance which I have tonnes of but he has less and Self Field Defense which gives him a ridiculous boost when trying to protect others (e.g. me) with some defensive barrier making. Has a weird amount of Mana as well given the A he got from Alter+Shielder and the Dragonheart perk I really only bought for him because you get 300 CP to spend in the Servant section and the other choice was an appearance perk and a perk that stops you being a bighead. I figured the magic boost was worth more than that.
>>
>>51344987
I copy-pasted, and it looked fine in the box. I'm guessing the PDF converted spaces to some non-typical blank symbol that's not supported by 4chan.
>>
>>51344998
Yeah, Magus Heir seems like best choice if you don't want to be full of dick worms and evil mud.
>>
>>51344998
>Sealing Designation 1000
Finally the drawback means I'm going to get chased around by magic folk trying to dissect me. It seemed the least horrible way of getting the 200 CP as you can sort of get them off your back with a big show of power. Probably going to resort to out of jump stuff for that but the stuff I grabbed for my companion as a servant would actually be pretty helpful for this generally.
>>
>>51344770
Will it be possible to be relevant during the final battle with in jump means?
>>
>>51345075
Relevant? Sure. 1v1 666 Satan? Probably not, no.
>>
>>51344798
It's questionable, but a lot depends on the specific perk.
She's Not A Lesbian or similar - stuff that makes people attracted to you even if they normally wouldn't be - isn't something i'm comfortable with.
I'll stick to beauty perks and normal, non-mindrapey charisma for that.

But there's also mind-altering perks like Light My Way from Kingdom Hearts or the various mental healing perks that make people better, have hope, increase morale or heal psychological issues.
I don't have a problem with those.
>>
>>51344998
>I'm not really sure about in the build
Fate Magecraft is decent enough, but the perk's primary draw is the daily mana regen.
>>
>>51344770
Are there going to be any options relating to the Greed guys?
>>
>>51345151
The top Power Borrower power on offer, maybe tied with Pandora.
>>
>>51345161
Cool.
>>
>>51345095
>666 Satan
Wait, I thought the MC was the Monkey King. Why is Satan the final boss?
>>
>>51341091
bancho's terribleness is irrespective of his politics. he could be anywhere on the political spectrum and somehow manage to make the strides necessary to be the worse person possible.
>>
>>51345297
There are several mythologies involved, for a while the Jade Emperor is the BBEG but that changes at the end due to the Emperor being old and having his powers stolen. All the other Gods show up to take the power but Satan just wants a fun fight with the Monkey King.
>>
How much of a boost in damage does Enchanted Weapon from Samurai Jack give towards creatures of the opposite alignment? I'm trying to decide if it's worth blocking off an entirely arbitrary class of enemies for a (relatively small) damage increase.
>>
>>51345297
The same reason that Jupiter/Zeus, Odin, Michael the Archangel and Uriel are the semifinal bosses. It might have a lot of influences from Journey to the West, directly taking stuff from, but it also has every other mythology thrown into it's own cosmology too.
>>
>>51345321
This is pretty much true. His attitudes are common in bad people on both sides. I can't give details since that's getting into politics, but in general he comes off as a very controlling, scary person who wouldn't be against brainwashing if the end result was to make someone good and to make everyone happy.
>>
>>51345297
It's one of those "every mythology is real" settings. The protagonist fights characters from a lot of different cultures, including Judeo-Christian ones. And frankly, he needs to have a pretty strong final opponent, given that he already 1v3'd Archangel Michael, Archangel Uriel, and the Garuda.
>>
I have not played Fire Emblem: Awakening, and have been trying to make sense of the Future Child companion option using the wiki. So: they have access to all of the classes open to their gender, they can only utilize the skills and abilities of one class at a time, and they can also be promoted in each of their classes once? Is this correct?
>>
File: FateExtella-6-2-2016-1.jpg (160KB, 600x822px) Image search: [Google]
FateExtella-6-2-2016-1.jpg
160KB, 600x822px
Hey Valeria, have you gotten Fate/Extella yet?

What do you think of it?
>>
>>51345384
If it's anything at all like Jack's sword it cuts right through them as if they were air.
>>
>>51345443
"Skills" are stuff like Astra and Sol, and you can use that even if you go into other classes.
>>
>>51345443
In game yes, they also inherit skills from their parent, which makes them useful for gaining galeforce on every character.

In the actual jump though I don't think characters are limited by game mechanics. So just fanwank what skills they inherit from you and retain.
>>
>>51345455
And how well does it fare against non-evil enemies? Does it do at least twice as much damage against evil spirits as it does against, say, robots?
>>
>>51345444
I love it. I've been so busy with jump making that I'm only onto stage 4 of the first story but I still friggin love it. It's nailed all the bits of a musou game that I like, though I think the screen can be a bit too busy at times, and the story/character stuff is just perfect so far for what I wanted. Surprised at how directly it seems to be as a sequel to Extra, even making a bunch of references and assumptions that you played it from what I can see. I don't mind but it surprised me that it was a direct sequel in the way it is.

I really need to play more of it honestly. Might take a break to do that soon.
>>
>>51345522
I have a couple of questions.

Can you create homunculi with Item Construction? If I had EX rank Item Construction how strong would my homunculi be? Could I make an army of them? Also, I'm assuming that creating things with Item Construction requires materials. But what sort of materials does it take? Are they particularly rare or just common elements that can be found wherever? I'm assuming it doesn't take stuff exclusive to the Nasuverse. Do I just infuse them with magic? I'm asking because Medea created an army of Dragon Teeth Warriors which are created via planting dragon teeth into the ground. But where the hell would Medea get that many dragon teeth?
>>
File: Die Demon.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Die Demon.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>>51345364
>>51345392
>>51345419
This is SMT all over again.
>>
>>51345573
Sure. Very strong. Probably, with time and resources. Depends on what you're making for materials. Same as before. I'd imagine a lot of materials could be compensated for by sheer amounts of magic. I imagine she made them.

>>51345597
...yeah, there's a fair few similarities.
>>
>>51345507
I don't think you're going to be able to get hard numbers on this sort of thing anon.
It's a TV show. He cuts robots to ribbons, but that's just the sword being supernaturally sharp and him being swole IIRC.
Demonic things tend to recoil at the touch and be hurt even if weapons can't normally hurt them so its definitely doing something.

Really though the "doesn't hurt things of this alignment" is a safety feature not a limitation.
>>
>>51345507
>implying robots can't be evil in Samurai Jack

But considering he could cut Aku with it, yet still needed a help with the Ultra-Bots... I'd say it's a pretty big increase.
>>
>>51345630
Thanks. I wasn't sure and it kind of bugged me that Medea made them so casually.

I mean, my other theory is that she got a hammer and raided Argon Coin. But she can't summon it anyway and that's kind of mean even if it can regenerate.
>>
>>51345675
They're pretty weak, it's not that special for her to make em.
>>
>>51345643
>is a safety feature not a limitation
Eh, arguable. A weapon you can't rely upon is worthless, and handing judgement to an arbitrary system of "objective" morality is one of the worst ways to make something unreliable. It's certainly not a "safety feature", however.
>>
>>51345687
Yep, Medea had her dragon tooth skeletons and Giles had his tentacle monsters, either way Saber completely wreaked all of them.
>>
>>51345730
Not just Saber, Shirou in the Fate route could fight them I believe.
>>
>>51345687
What sort of effects would adding a + to Awarded Hero have? How about EX?
>>
>>51345730
>>51345750

Yeah, was reading up on them just the other day and Shiro could beat them.
>>
>>51345759
Probably make the effect stronger and harder for those around you to resist.
>>
>>51345707
It's so that if someone takes the weapon they can't hurt you or anyone else that falls under the alignment you don't want hurt. Same with if you get hit by a berserk effect or something.
It's a safety feature to make sure it's used as intended.
Like parental controls.
>>
>>51345791
Good to give for minions, bad for personal use.
>>
>>51345832
It worked just fine for Jack, but ok.
If you're the sort to change alignment often you probably shouldn't take that part.
It is optional after all.
>>
>>51345832
>Good to give for minions
The fuck? Go to bed me, your drunk.
>>
>>51345789
If I had EX rank Item Construction and I made up a homunculus and loaded them up with Noble Phantasms could they stand in for Assassin at the gate? How would they fare against Saber?
>>
>>51345871
>your drunk
>your
I agree, sleep is a good idea.
>>
>>51345874
Depends on what NPs you give them. Unless you're looking at a fair number ofstrong NPs or ones with good synergy, Saber's gonna tear through them probably. Even if they're super good, those homunculi aren't Servant level.
>>
File: commit sudoku.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
commit sudoku.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
>>51345891
Fuck. I'm done.
>>
>>51345791
>>51345868
The Spectre, a history of righteous judgement, decides to massacre the magical world. (Un)fortunately, he hasn't killed enough people yet to register as "evil". The world is destroyed.

Gilgamesh, chaotic good, wants to cleanse the world of weakness and decadence. From many points of view, this isn't entirely "evil".

Pragmatic hero #233, dedicated his life to fighting injustice, is two seconds away from nuking a city full of innocents with a telepathic control.

Hero asks for mercy kill to be saved from fate worse than death, you can't do it.

Irreversible body control/puppeteer, supreme being set on rampage, his mind remains intact and nothing is technically his fault. Millions die.

Maybe not the best examples, but there are plenty of instances where you'd need to kill someone you'd otherwise not want to. Unlike cartoons, people are usually shades of grey, and they can be argued to be "good", "evil", "neutral" even then. Thanks, but I'll probably just not take that feature. There are better methods to "lock" weapons, and other ways to detect alignment if necessary.
>>
>>51345791
>>51345868
>>51345977
Oh, and there are plenty of ways to "spoof" alignment detectors, too.
>>
File: mongrel.jpg (74KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mongrel.jpg
74KB, 480x270px
>>51345977
>Gilgamesh, chaotic good, wants to cleanse the world of weakness and decadence. From many points of view, this isn't entirely "evil".
Nasu alignments are such bullshit.
>>
in Adventure time I havent watched the latest season, so i have to ask. how useful is candy elemental ?
I mean i know it is probably unique but the other options seem much more immediently useful.
>>
>>51343027
Other than that one guy are there any more ideas or questions about the alterworld jump Im linking here as it is?
>>
>>51346071
He actually is chaotic good when he's not summoned as a dick. Caster Gill is pretty great.
I can only assume nasu alignments are meant to apply to pre servant status heroic spirits and that the template being summoned has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>51346071
>>51346122
Pretty sure he was less dickish in Zero and being exposed to the Grail made him the dick we saw in Stay Night.

I mean. He was still a dick. Just not as big of a dick.
>>
File: GreenSlime_walk.gif (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
GreenSlime_walk.gif
28KB, 200x200px
>>51346099
>I mean i know it is probably unique but the other options seem much more immediently useful.
Why would they be more immediately useful? You get the same powers from them, just with a different element.

I mean, I guess you don't get the free heat/cold resistance of Fire or Ice, but that's easy enough to come by otherwise.

Slime is best though.
>>
>>51346071

It's easily the most diverse since fire is fire (and sometimes lava, sorta), ice is ice (and snow), slime is slime, but candy apparently includes any kind of sweet from candy and icecream to baked goods like cookies. Admittedly the last time I checked there wasn't ever really examples of what Candy does as a magical element, with most of Princess Bubblegum's feats being rooted purely in her being a candy themed super genius.
>>
>>51346169
I mean, maybe slightly? He still pushed an evil man to become more evil, and wanted his saber in Seibah, willingly or not.
>>
>>51346071
The problem is that Archer Gil in F/SN is like the worst incarnation of Gil. It's Gilgamesh from after losing Enkidu but right before going on the quest for immortality and is also corrupted by the Grail to be even MORE of a dick. He's basically reverted to how he was before meeting Enkidu. Caster Gil, who is infinitely better, is Gilgamesh after his quest failed, he realized the wisdom of his own mortality, and fully assumed his responsibility as a king.
>>
>>51344843
> Is it like Mahouka where there's one obviously born winner who hust sort of cancels all meaningful conflict even without using his obviously superior skills?
Ichika is pretty shit overall as a person and a pilot. Loses frequently while his wins are either winning (read as wooing) through defeat or with the help of KIYOJI his harem/plot powerups.

> Is it, like JSDF, going to be about superior Nippon military prowess?
Muh nationalism is present in everyone. Along with world building enforced herbivores.

>Why the hell is a giant robot unisex anyway. What, did they forget to build another kind of bathroom? Are they activated by chromosomes or something? What does this imply about a hypothetical line of pilot-controller cyborg kaijus?
The designer is a super eccentric (like overlord golden princess) genius who couldn't be arsed to fix the bug in the programming that made the IS female only. That is it. She cares about 3 people in existence and the rest can burn for all she cares.
>>
>>51345977
Consider carrying a backup weapon.
Hell, you're a jumper. Get one of those "summon stuff from your warehouse perks" and carry hundreds of backup weapons.

A weapon that is stronger against evil in exchange for not hurting good is a pretty good tradeoff for a good guy imo.
It's admittedly less so for an evil guy, since those tend to fight amongst themselves a lot, but if it allows you to hurt beings of your opposing alignment that you'd otherwise have trouble with it might still be worth it.
>>
File: CREEEEEED!.jpg (54KB, 489x416px) Image search: [Google]
CREEEEEED!.jpg
54KB, 489x416px
How stealthy would an Assassin with Presence Concealment, Espionage and Information Erasure all at EX rank?
>>
>>51346306
They don't exist because the world forgot them so hard that when they died the throne of heroes couldn't find them.
>>
>>51346122
It's more because Archer Gil is Gilgamesh back when he was all about exercising the lord's right to marriage nights, while Caster is him after the quest for immortality. Even though Archer references the whole immortality bit. Sometimes it really feels like Nasu only has a slightly better grasp of his own setting than your average comic book writer.
>>
>>51346277
You mean she's an utter sociopath?
>>
>>51346179
>>51346192
like I said I havent watched the new episodes so the last thing I know of PB using candy is essentialy "summon snack food".
On the other hand, fire is easily scaleable and has an injump perkcombo with lich. Am I explaining this well?
>>
>>51346370
Not a sociopath, no. Definitely something wrong with her brain, but I'm not sure sociopathy is the right diagnosis. It's hard to explain, her behavior is weird.
>>
>>51346428
But can it make a slimefu?
>>
>>51346306
It becomes literally impossible to perceive them as a threat unless they attack and even as they are killing you everybody will be screaming and calling ambulances because a horrible accident just happened and God can somebody help that nice man, he's covered in the victim's blood!
>>
>>51346370
She hijacked and launched a very large number of nukes at Japan just so her best friend could showcase her technology and take them all out. Which is where the 50 years backwards but flipped social situation came from due to female only IS units.

So yes.
>>
>>51346463
She's been living as the veritable goddess of a race of less than gifted people. Over time, their incompetence has lead to her seeing everybody else the same way - people, maybe, but not really equipped to dealing with their own affairs.
>>
>>51346341
>Even though Archer references the whole immortality bit.
IIRC, All servants are aware of their whole life reguardless of which version/point in time you summon. Medea Lily references Jason and him abandoning her despite being her happier pre-Jason self.
>>
>>51346107
Currently reading through book 6, seems like there is room for a reality warping protection perk, either divine spark or god slayer. Specifically,
>Status alert! Lloth wishes to turn your blood to acid. Accept the goddess’s will?
>Status alert! Astral spiderweb! Lloth’s will is ready to tear soul ties and summon your frail body to her Halls. Accept?
>Status alert! The goddess’s power is altering your saliva structure, turning it into Spider Venom. Effect: lifelong paralysis of the physical body. Your salivary glands will have to be removed in order for you to heal. Accept the goddess’s will?
>
>I skimmed through the messages, shaking as I turned down the shady gifts and mentally bowing in prayer to my God Slayer status.
>>
>>51346502
>>51346463
Sorry, I saw you talking about a female sociopath, and given the AT discussion, assumed you meant PB. I should have checked the comment chain.
>>
>>51346428
PB doesn't really seem to use her elemental powers... But if you purchase Elemental (any of them), they'll put you at Ice King/Flame Princess/Patience St. Pim level in whatever element you pick.

So that gives you lots of options. Shoot bubblegum beams, make candycane swords, recreate the entire candy kingdom, and oodles of other stuff you can do with that.

>>51346474
Gotta grab best element for that.
>>
>>51344843
The IS's aren't actually giant robots. They're about three meters tall, smaller than a fighter jet, and are extremely fast. So "big lumbering target" is something that isn't applicable to describing them. They're really more power armor than mecha. They don't even cover the user's torso, given that any weapon capable of penetrating their energy shields are going to blast right through any armor you could put on them, so the pilot really just has armored sleeves and pants (obviously, the real reason is so that the mostly-female cast can show their cleavage even while fighting, standard mecha musume rules). Though voodoo-sniping people from an alternate dimension would still be a pretty big gamechanger, no chance of getting hit at all.
>>
>>51346538
No worries, I figured that's what it was, no confusion was had on my part. Carry on, good anon.
>>
>>51346530
Actually that is a good idea, I can make that the new perma capstone and move astral mana disp. To general perks. Let me do that.
>>
>>51346339
And he would probably have been even more sleathier in life.
>>
Am I the only one who wants to show up as an NGE Angel in the IS world and go on a rampage? Every mecha setting needs at least one kaiju, after all!
>>
File: My Jumper.png (2MB, 1661x1072px) Image search: [Google]
My Jumper.png
2MB, 1661x1072px
Jump # 185 Animorphs
Background: Classmate (100)

Perks:
*Soldiering on (0)
*Estreen (100, Discount)
*Extreme Morph (300, Discount)
*Turning the tables (400)
*Two of your earth hours (100)

Equipment:
*Esclif Device (300, Discount)
*Garden’s All access Pass (100, Discount)
*Morphing Outfit (0)

Drawback:
*On a mission from Ellimist (+ 400)

(The pic is used because someone edited for me, and I didn’t get to thank them as I had already gone to bed. So Thank you, you did an great job and I appreciate it. As usual I have no Idea what I am doing so here we go.)

Perhaps it’s the nature of the thing but it’s easy to overlook just how creepy it is to find out your world is being invaded and you are one of only a small group that knows about it. To know that the enemy could be your friends, your family, your loved ones is horrifying.

I was a little reluctant letting out my companions for that reason. I did bring them out but only where I could see them and only a few at a time until I knew more.

It was also during this time some old wizard guy approached me to do a few things. He talked about it like It would be simple errands but I wound up saving multiple worlds throughout time and space, becoming a legendary hero known only as the wanderer and managing to piss off some other god like being who was a dick.

I worked with the rest of the animorphs in their gorilla war. However their goals were a little different than mine. I managed to purposefully get captured and infected. I was immune to parasites so the little creature was screwed, not that the Yerks knew that. I was able to cause a bit of chaos and destroy their Yeerk Pool (and get the location of the every other on the planet.)

(to be continued)
>>
>>51346655
That was before I was “rescued” they had suspected I wasn’t being controlled and I explained do to my unique physiology I was still in control and knew everything he had.

I went back to ha hidden lab popped the yeerk out and examined it. I was able to design anti Yeerk countermeasures (nanites programed to attack yeerks in the hosts body) as well as devices to detect them.

We managed to wipe out their pools and start distributing the cure. It was difficult but I started loading the water of any place I could with nanites.

It wasn’t a surprise when we started seeing Yeerk ships covering the sky. Apparently we had pushed a little too hard.

This was also part of my plan though I have a jumper improved cabbit ship (tenchi muyo), they don’t. We wrecked the entire Yeerk fleet and forced them to flee.
>>
>>51346655
>in their gorilla war.

I was about to poke fun at this until I realized the context.

The goddamn wordplay is genius.
>>
>>51346638
Nah.

I do confess a temptation to go full Anti-Spiral on the Bunny-eared Genius, though.

Or atleast give her a mental breakdown or three.
Thread posts: 627
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.