[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 476
Thread images: 63

File: 1244227931248.jpg (419KB, 973x570px) Image search: [Google]
1244227931248.jpg
419KB, 973x570px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

You go first edition. What are some times your character would not go first from fear or just cowardice? What about times when they rushed in ahead of the party to unknown dangers?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit

Old Thread: >>51346501
>>
This sunday I euthanized an Iron Gods campaign that had been running for two years.
The game was dragging and it feel like a chore, I wasn't having fun GMing it anymore. Still I decided to give my players the chance to continue so I made up a scenario with a thanadaemon in ancient temple of Zyphus that ask those who want to go further three riddles. If one riddle is given the wrong answerthe thanadaemon disappears and a high CR encounter happens.
The first riddle was not very difficult, the answer was "handwriting" but the alchemist answered "hedgehog".
Two astradaemons were rolled.
The alchemist and the warpriest died by finger of death, the inquisitor by a vampiric touch and the rogue commited suicide when she found herself surround by three derghodaemons summoned by one of the astradaemons.
>>
>>51354189
How bad did it have to be to pull that? Were the players just being a bunch of huge assholes?
>>
>>51354189

Damn that is rough. Sorry your campaign died like that.

I usually play squishy characters so I am not ever on the frontlines. It has generally been a good strategy for me.
>>
File: Grapple_pilot.png (157KB, 640x1139px) Image search: [Google]
Grapple_pilot.png
157KB, 640x1139px
So, who's excited for Starfinder?
>>
>>51354197
The warpriest didn't roleplay at all, the character was a Gordon Freeman in terms of dialogue. The inquisitor was as eloquent and also disconnected at mid sessions constantly. The alchemist was good aligned but behaved CN and was a powergamer. The rogue is the one shouldn't had when through this because he is a nice guy, just really a bad roleplayer.
>>
>>51354263

I hope they bring back aroden so I can make humanity great again
>>
>>51354263
At the least to see how much they can fuck up a d20 future system.
>>
>>51354299
You know that's not going to happen.

It'd be cool, but Paizo just wouldn't do it.
>>
>>51354263
THANK YOU! I was literally about to come in here asking for the name of it.

I'm very excited. I've always been more of a sci-fi/sci-fan than straight fantasy, so I'm looking forward to giving this a shot. Granted, I'll probably be the one to DM since none of my friends will want to do it.
>>
>>51354310

It just isnt fair that humans are not allowed to have a living deity
>>
>>51354189
Sometimes suicide is an answer. Gunslinger coup de graced herself with a revolver when a tsochari tried to inhabit her body. Not even they can run a body if the heads mostly gone. I rather shocked the other players with that.
>>
>>51354263
I'm looking forward to the overhauled damage calculations, personally. The Stamina/HP divide seems like something we'll be able to back-port to Pathfinder to make the HP system slightly less jank.

>>51354311
The curse of the Forever DM. you find your fun where you can, eh?
>>
>>51354344
But anon.

They have Cayden.
>>
>>51354353
Well I'm usually a player, but the guy who used to DM for us is in rough shape and we haven't had a group game night in over a year.

So since I'm the one who loves to act and tell stories, I think the role of DM will fall to me. I just hope I can grasp the mechanics of it.
>>
File: Starfinder Deets.jpg (331KB, 1468x511px) Image search: [Google]
Starfinder Deets.jpg
331KB, 1468x511px
>>51354370
Shouldn't be too bad - You likely already understand the gist of Pathfinder, right? they're designing Starfinder on the same rules base, just with different details. Pic related.
>>
File: dergen.jpg (29KB, 486x216px) Image search: [Google]
dergen.jpg
29KB, 486x216px
Molthune update!

Nveryll has successfully created ice cream for the party! It's grape flavored!
>>
>>51354354

Cayden is a god of drunks. Not humans.

He can be part of the human pantheon. But not the head of it.
>>
>>51354380
I should be ok. I'll just study the manuals for a week or so before I even attempt to get some players together.

And thanks for the image. I haven't been keeping up with the game much, so this is a nice update.
>>
>>51354391
He's basically as close to a human god as can be.

I mean, what did Aroden even have that made him specifically The God of Humans?

I mean he was a human who was a god. But Cayden's got that too, and he's got other things that represent humanity too.
>>
>>51354418
Aroden's thing wasn't that he was the god of humans.

He was the god of human culture. That's hugely different.
>>
>>51354427
I dunno man, Cayden's pretty representative of humanity too. Just a different side of it.
>>
File: Aroden.png (154KB, 256x550px) Image search: [Google]
Aroden.png
154KB, 256x550px
>>51354418
>>51354427

>what did Aroden even have that made him specifically The God of Humans?

How about humanity as part of his portfolio?
>>
>>51354441
Some might say his death led to creation of more gods
>>
>>51354448
Yeah, but Cayden himself is far more Human than Aroden was.

Besides, How many people get away with having Ale AND Wine in their portfolio?
>>
>>51354351
Not with daemons.
They are all about eating your soul because is the main element that constitute the Great Beyond. Daemons hate reality, they are nihilist existentialist solipsists whichhave the same imperative as a annihilation sphere.
Astradaemons even have a passive named soul syphon.
>>
>>51354469

>more human than "Last of the First Humans"

Anon, I think you have a drinking problem.
>>
>>51354493
Of course he does. He's following Cayden.
>>
>>51354493
Y'see, that's another thing.

Aroden's the last of the OLD Humans.

Cayden's of the NEW Humans.
>>
>>51354500
Fucking Caidenites get out my /pfg/.
[Insert angry boggard shriek]
>>
Behold ye all the Placard of Wisdom. The only real 'holy text' that Cayden has bothered to have.

>Be not as drunk as you think you are.

>Live free or die (or run away, or whatever seems best at the moment).

Oft found hung on walls.
>>
>>51354508
Aroden:
Rises the island of Absolom.
Helps to found Taldor.
Helps recover the lost azlanti knowledge that many evil factions actively were destroying.
Doesn't get involved too much in mortal affairs so humans learn to fix shit for themselves.

Caiden:
Gets drunk
Wants to fuck goddes of lust and gets friend zoned.
Rises a swole as fuark bro because he mirin'
>>
Hey folks, need advice from some more experienced gamers. I'm about 5 sessions deep into a campaign with a friend of mine. I like the crowd we have and generally am happy to be there, but my friend is turning out to be a really bad dm.

We are already level 4 and have wealth to match; we have had 4 combat encounters so far. Today we spent hours doing nothing because no one (myself included) knew what we were supposed to do, there was no objective or motivation to follow at all. I could go on, but just know that he makes every mistake a new dm makes and is too testy to take advice from me.

Also, three of the players are new. While I am happy to help, I cant get them to actually read the rules, they just want to ask me or the dm questions on what they can do like I've memorized every one of thier character sheets.

Usually I'd just cut the floundering session off, but the guys there are actually fun to be around and chilling before and after the session is great. Have any of you dealt with similar situations?
>>
>>51354560
He also made his prostitute friend his herald.

And made his dog celestial cuz he's a god now the fuck you gonna do about it.

Did Aroden have a dog? No he didn't. Man's Best Friend. Checkmate Arodetheists.
>>
>>51354560
Let's be honest, nobody cares about Absolom.
Taldor's on the way out and taken over by SJWs.
How much of that Azlanti knowledge has actually hung around?
>>
>>51354586
You know that meme comic strip about the roman legionary stationed in Adrian's wall watching picti covered in shit yelling "Never conquered"?
Now I pictured Dispater standing on the walls of Dis watching a crusade of mythic tier Caidenites being all drunk and keksudandom while thinking" I miss Aroden".
>>
>>51354382
Options for more flavors are being discussed, Kaylen votes for strawberry.
>>
>>51354631

>not mint without the bits of chocolate

wasnt that suppose to be a comfy game?
>>
>>51354599
>Nobody cares about Absolom
>The city has been sieged so many times there is even the ruin of an murder robot factory on its farmlands.
>Without Taldor there will be no Cheliax, Andoran, Molthune...
>Most of the magic known in the setting beyond level 2 is of azlanti origin.

Go to pet your Cayhound and get drunk
>>
Should should skill DCs be?

If we assume a level 20 expert with a rank in Knowledge every level, skill focus in a pertinent knowledge skill, and just basic magic items to boost his knowledge skill, a level 20 expert can easily reach a +50 rank in knowledge. Using a library to research over the course of many days, any knowledge with a DC of 70 can be acquired.
>>
>>51354685
>Implying I'm not ALREADY drunk and am not ALREADY patting my dog.

FOOL. I AM TWO STEPS AHEAD OF YOU.

And I'm not saying that the things he did weren't any good, I'm saying he's OLD HAT. He's through, over and done with, put out to pasture, rolled down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. Even if he weren't six feet under he's a relic of a bygone age!
>>
>>51354698
Muh Aroden.
>>
>>51354698
>Aroden comes back.
"Fear not because I had return to you! My absence was a trial to see your indep-"
>Caiden is so drunk that he is covered in vomit and piss.
>Iomedae is blasting a group of heroes who just when through literal Hell because they don't know trivia on her awesome dyke life.
>Norgorber is being full Gollum on a corner.
>Aroden's facial muscles twitch
>>
>>51354382
>>51354631
Sounds comfy as fuck
>>
>>51354785
>So drunk you're covered in vomit and piss

Nuh uh! His thing is drinking for merriment, not getting completely and utterly, incapacitatingly shithorsed. That's abuse of his gifts!
>>
>>51354905
>Caiden never getting überwasted

What is next? Arshea doing a vow of celibacy?
>>
File: nver.jpg.png (114KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
nver.jpg.png
114KB, 256x256px
>>51354899
It was, to quote, "disgustingly slice of life".
>>
Is there anyway to craft a potion above 3rd level? I thought the brewkeeper class could do it but they can only make a temporary high level potion.
>>
>>51355098
Nope.

But there's pre-existing cases of 'elixirs' which are made using Craft Wondrous because fuck you.
>>
>>51355193
Thats a shame, I really needed "potions" of higher than 3rd.
>>
>>51355245
Lemme guess. Permanent Potion?
>>
CLW trap, y/n?
>>
>>51355265
Improved Homunculi
also already going brwkeeper anyway so I figured I'd go all in on this potion thing
>>
>>51355298
Sure. Works great against undead.

Note that magic traps have a creation cost of 500xcaster level (minimum 3 because you must have crate wonderous item to make one)Xsl, so your cheapest automatic reset CLW trap costs 1500 for 1d8+3 healing. Go buy a wand. Further, the EXP value of the trap is based on damage, but CLW can damage undead, so you do not get the 'free cost' of creating the trap as if it did no damage.

As usual, idiots like to spout shit without thinking too hard about the crap they're spouting.
>>
>>51355373
Actually, you can cast things at lower CL than your maximum CL.

So you could still make it at CL1, since you can cast the spell at CL1.
>>
>>51354785
Iomedae stinks, and I don't like her.
>>
>>51355424
You still need CL 3rd because you have to have Create Wondrous Item to make it in the first place. So the minimum caster level of the trap is 3rd because that's the caster level of the magic device.
>>
>>51355461
Yes, YOU need to be CL 3, but you can cast the spell at CL 1 anyway. That's an option you have at all times.

Or else levelling up would foce you to be less efficient at making things like CLW wands.
>>
>>51355067
I meant that in a good way!
>>
Magical traps cost the same amount as potions.

A reusable trap costs the same amount as 10 potions.
>>
Any games recruiting on /PFG/?
>>
Should I use Monk of Silver Fist as a basis for a Broken Blade oriented build(switching out a school) or is another initiator class better?
>>
>>51356253

Play a laser finger monk
>>
>>51356257
Oh, whats that?
>>
>>51356264

Just some homebrew thing you could make up!
>>
>>51356267
Thanks for nothing
>>
>>51354694
>Should should skill DCs be?
I see you too are practicing Cayden's ways.
>>
>>51356253
>]
>>51356253
Steel Fist Commando or Dervish Defender warder.
>>
>>51354344
Iomedae, you dummy
>>
>>51354584
People can be cool to hang with, but a pain to game with.
In this situation, the DM needs to enforce the law, and follow thru. He also needs to tone down his arrogance and learn to heed the words of others; a DM to big to take advice and criticism is a shit DM and will always be shit.
>>
>>51354586
Aroden had a bootylicious herald (and also Iomedae I guess)
>>
File: IMG_1465.jpg (80KB, 495x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1465.jpg
80KB, 495x767px
>>51356320
>ywn Arazni's undead rump

Why even adventure?
>>
>>51356509
Because despite being a veritable freak circus, not even the most deviant adventurer who is not from Geb is a fucking necrophile?
>>
>>51354060

What are some silly gm's fiat or other silly rulings you've done in game?

Once a session i allow my players to make an acrobatics check in place of a knowledge skill to "Jump to a Conclusion"
>>
>>51356625
Kaer Maga is like one of the biggest adventurer cities and it's got an undead brothel
>>
>>51356625
>implying there's anything wrong with immortal honeys

Get real, Anon. Embrace necrobooty.
>>
File: vampire intensify.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vampire intensify.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>51356636

>"Jump to a Conclusion"
>>
>>51356641
No, I don't want a localized mummy rot.
>>
My group's considering about trying out pathfinder.
Any recommendations for a decent character generator/builder?
>>
>>51356658
>Read your comment
>recall that crawling hands and even digested remains are a thing.
>Rotten penis reanimates
>Adquires sentience
>Evil doppelganger of its former owner
>Evolves as a recurring villain
>Turns into a purple worm-size like lich
>Epic battle with your evil undead penis
>>
>>51356951

https://www.5thsrd.org/
>>
>>51356951
There isn't much to really say. Find a class you like the idea of, then look into how to build it right.

Then have some fun throwing dice around and bullshitting.
>>
File: PANIC.png (83KB, 185x227px) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.png
83KB, 185x227px
>>51356975
What's the phylactery?
>>
File: 1448143617619.jpg (12KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
1448143617619.jpg
12KB, 267x189px
>>51356253
What else do you want to do in the game, beside punch things?
>>
Tell me about creative uses of spells.

Our sorcerer used her communal mount spell as a shield wall to save the Magus from getting killed by the twenty crossbowmen shooting at him on his brother's orders.

I wasn't 100% sure if it could be used that way, but it sounded cool as fuck so I went with it.
>>
File: FRCS - Dead Three (cerviero).jpg (125KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
FRCS - Dead Three (cerviero).jpg
125KB, 840x630px
>>51354905
It happened to Cyric and Bane (Strife), Mask (Intrigue), Lathander (Dawn Cataclysm), and Mystra (denying the Weave to every deity she disagreed with).

It might have happened on Krynn. I'm not sure about Eberron.
>>
>>51354673
Elio apparently has several pounds of chocolate and suggested as such. He also wants to bring her back with him to his village to run the iceboxes in summer or something.
>>
>>51357147

Wall of horse is a technique used in my game as well. Though its the summoner trying to make a barrier between the party and the Wight.
>>
>>51357147
>The wall is impossible to scale and were you to fly the enemies would draw a bead on you easily
>"Hypothetically, would one be able to climb along a wall of thorns with a good enough roll?"
>....I guess? But you would still take damage from it.
>"Druid, how far straight up can you make your wall of thorns go?"

And that is how my paladin scaled a wall of thorns and starting pushing mooks off a wall
>>
File: J5bgyic.jpg (136KB, 1037x1724px) Image search: [Google]
J5bgyic.jpg
136KB, 1037x1724px
So why exactly is Onryou /pfg/'s golden girl?
>>
>>51357424
Because she has a picture where her tits are out. End of story.
>>
>>51357464
>Because she has a picture where her tits are out

What, you mean the image you just quoted? Because that seems like standard stuff for character art.
>>
File: WAT.jpg (210KB, 1134x629px) Image search: [Google]
WAT.jpg
210KB, 1134x629px
>>51357484
... that's not tits out. that's not tits out at all.
Do you even know WHAT tits look like?
>>
>>51357464
Kanela's art was far more hot.
>>
File: 1377175468555.png (3KB, 184x172px) Image search: [Google]
1377175468555.png
3KB, 184x172px
>>51357574
>Do you even know WHAT tits look like?

Y-Yes? As far as I'm aware, that pic and the one with her under the waterfall are the only images that exist of her, and the waterfall one is arguably more clothed than the leotard.
>>
File: Keyole.png (442KB, 766x820px) Image search: [Google]
Keyole.png
442KB, 766x820px
>>51357424
>>51357464
I remember when Elsbeth was kinda /pfg/'s golden girl for a time. I think Onryou has earned the thread's adoration largely due to being a large part of her creation and development for a game so many people were hyped to get into. Rather interesting to watch from the outside, really.
>>
>>51357587

Kanela's art was hot but sloppy, far more useful for titillation than actually getting a solid idea of what the character looked like and who they were as a person.

Which RotJR character had the best character art, anyway? Something that not only gave you what they looked like, but an inkling of them as a person?
>>
>>51357608
Seht. Him and his horse under a wide open sky, a sense of both adventure and comfort.
>>
>>51357424
Because big tits tiefling. Literally no other reason.
>>
>>51357605

That looks really uncomfortable!
>>
Is there anything about making a Paladin|Avowed(Celestial) that's non-obvious? I just put all of my shapes into Channel Aether so I can use my sword and then none of the clauses seem like traps? This feels too easy.
>>
>>51357657
>Is there anything about making a Paladin|Avowed(Celestial) that's non-obvious?

Nope, you've discovered why Avowed is so beloved as a gestalt class; everything feels like a natural extension of your active class.
>>
>>51357424
Literally memes.
>>
File: smashed.png (212KB, 1115x863px) Image search: [Google]
smashed.png
212KB, 1115x863px
>>51357649
>"I wuz a golden gril wunsh"
>>
File: 1396476757855.png (316KB, 683x623px) Image search: [Google]
1396476757855.png
316KB, 683x623px
>>51357689

And just like almost every actress out there, her status started to tank when she took her tits out.
>>
>>51357657
Depending on how Book 2 goes the Avowed may end up as one of those prized examples of design. It has a strong optimization floor and a decently high ceiling making it a clean, high-end Tier 3 capable of being built in numerous directions.

Most of the clauses are nifty and useful, but the rest at least do exactly what they say on the tin (like +6 to 3 skills).

That's not to say there's no way to screw up a bit, and you'll need vastly different methods if you want to build a barrage-type avowed instead of a rounds/channel type for your offensive care package, but overall it's well built.
>>
>>51357714
>>51357672
So the Lifeleech clause, how's that play? It sounds useful, but I'm worried that in a gestalt game, combat will just be rocket tag and the healing won't be enough to actually change the number of hits it takes to down me or a party member, especially at low levels.
>>
>>51357714
How does the class work?
>>
File: How French do we go.png (368KB, 833x1027px) Image search: [Google]
How French do we go.png
368KB, 833x1027px
>>51357703
So it would seem. I also suppose after.. what, two years? Elsbeth's novelty began to falter against new blood. Or 'new cleavage' as this discussion seems to be going.
>>
I want to walk the path of explosions. What's the boomiest class with the bangiest spells, spell-like abilities and etc? I want Micheal Bay to see the shit I do in a combat turn and go "Whoa there buckaroo, that's a tad overkill don'cha'think?"
>>
What's a reasonable intelligence score for a former slave with little to no education?
>>
>>51357781
Since you do not give what material you can have, I will simply assume it's 1pp only:

Evocation wizard with every singe meta magic and other feats to empower your spell of choice that goes boom.

>>51357807
10 if naturally smurt, 6-8 if not.
>>
>>51357819
Let's do both, so I'm covered for future activities.

By both I mean 1pp and 3pp.
>>
>>51357608
Casimir
>>
>>51357830
Incanter 1/Sphere Sorcerer 1/Elementalist X.
>>
File: tiefling.jpg (2MB, 2639x3166px) Image search: [Google]
tiefling.jpg
2MB, 2639x3166px
>>51357424
>tfw you're OC will never get fawned over by /pfg/
>>
File: le Roi-Soleil.gif (3MB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
le Roi-Soleil.gif
3MB, 600x300px
>>51357752

There's nothing wrong with a fading of her popularity, it just means she can focus on more important things! Like smoking and bread!
>>
File: 1388707398497.jpg (132KB, 640x649px) Image search: [Google]
1388707398497.jpg
132KB, 640x649px
>>51357863
>tfw this
>but your character also got rejected by random chance
>>
>>51357863
>when your character was ignored or actively reviled
>>
>>51357781
>>51357819
Spellslinger.

The class is literally made for blowign shit up but good.
>>
File: wall punch.jpg (493KB, 850x616px) Image search: [Google]
wall punch.jpg
493KB, 850x616px
>>51357863
>tfw not talented enough to be able to draw my own OC
>>
>>51357912

Ask the fine folk in the Drawthread if they can do it for you!
>>
Delicious salt
>>
File: [ko.png (484KB, 1182x1168px) Image search: [Google]
[ko.png
484KB, 1182x1168px
>>51357877
Oh well. Maybe she can get some attention once again as soon as the game she's in starts back up; we've been on a bit of an extended break due to technical difficulties, but things are looking up this week!

Anyhoo, during a brief period of time while /pfg/ was obsessed with dragon waifus, I'd remembered Elsbeth had recently taken Form of the Dragon I. I was playing around with a few concepts and tossed one or two at the treatd for any possible aesthetic feedback, but I think it was moreso simply lost in the lewd shitposting.
>>
>>51357962
>I was playing around with a few concepts and tossed one or two at the treatd for any possible aesthetic feedback, but I think it was moreso simply lost in the lewd shitposting.
I'd be happy to give my thoughts if you wanted to post them again.
>>
>>51357744
You know what?
As someone who also took it for level 3 in a gestalt game, I'm not entirely certain myself. I guess we'll see, huh? It SEEMS like it can probably add one more successful hit to the recipient, improving their odds of survival at least a little; they might live if only half that power-full-attack gets in.

>>51357745
Warlock, basically. You get Aether Pulse (eldrtich blast), it grows as you level. You choose a pact type; this is what started/woke-up or otherwise caused your powers and will as a result determine some of yours. As you level you can gain or level up the various pulse shapes, and you gain clauses, which are basically warlock invocations.

Example: I have a Nation type avowed: My pact is esoteric, my powers are basically 'for england' themed. I get a sense that's basically "detect nationality". I gain a zone of control around me. As I level I get more or less "favored terrain (my home country)" and "favored enemy: (traitors, invaders and foreigners inside my borders)", I'll get to use actions to grant multiple orders and boons to allies, and at top levels I can basically make an elite, small army (troop type) appear out of thin air and the ability to detect bad things happening to my country before they happen, at the highest levels.
>>
File: ringo expert IT tech stumped.png (164KB, 503x475px) Image search: [Google]
ringo expert IT tech stumped.png
164KB, 503x475px
>>51357926
>ask in drawthread
>no one responds
>request is lost in sea of big tittied futa kitsune requests
>>
What kind of action is it to pick up a dropped weapon in combat?
>>
>>51358074

It's a move action that provokes.
>>
>>51358082
Thanks anon
>>
File: 1445128819105.png (233KB, 581x741px) Image search: [Google]
1445128819105.png
233KB, 581x741px
>>51357962

I don't know if I like this degree of short n' stacked.
>>
>>51358092
Someone out there does. Are you going to be nazi and tell them it's bad wrong fun?
>>
>>51358070
Why did you ask in the /d/ drawthread when we have one on /tg/?
>>
File: study.png (144KB, 1126x593px) Image search: [Google]
study.png
144KB, 1126x593px
>>51357977
Pretty much as see above; over-the-top large horns and claws, moreso to emphasize how small she is since Form of the Dragon I still keeps the user Medium, and thus Elsbeth would still be a paltry 5'3. Because pudge wizard, she would have a fat gecko tail. Beyond that though, the half-way design was more or less to accommodate with /pfg/'s waifuing standards to some extent because why not; tits and thighs are fun to draw.

As far as any other images and such go, I may be a bit sparce on making any since I'm part of a little project where my end is due this Wednesday. I should have little gaps in-between to scrape something together though.

>>51358092
Everyone's got their thing. I personally like 'em tall, but eh; Elsbeth is her own thing I guess.
>>
File: large.jpg (177KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
177KB, 500x523px
>>51358105
Yes.
>>
>>51358105
>Are you going to be nazi and tell them it's bad wrong fun?

Yes, because I'm allowed to express my disinterest in something just as much as my interest in something else.

Life is not meant to be nothing but smiles and positive words, where we bottle everything bad up and drink it out or have a Two Minutes Hate.
>>
>>51358074
Generally it's a move action that provokes an AOO, but depending on some circumstances it could be argued down to swift or free action. Like if it was on a table or otherwise somewhere it's easy to grab.
>>
Is there a way to hit multiple targets with the same melee attack in 1pp? It can't be a special action (so cleave doesn't work), and it has to be the *same* attack. I'm trying to make a Sword Saint work, and if there was a way to get the Iaijutsu slash to hit multiple targets that would be a massive help.
>>
>>51358186
>Iaijutsu
Fucking weeb.
>>
>>51357752
Gliche is pretty cute
>>
>>51354189
Jesus craps, how does an Iron Gods game last 2 years? I wouldn't have been as nice as you.
>>
>>51358333
>Jesus craps, how does an Iron Gods game last 2 years?

You'd be shocked at how long a game can drag on when you miss every third session and the sessions you do have are about 30-40% shitposting or slow-ass combat.

Okay no seriously, I can finish my turns in under 10 seconds. Why does it take a minute for everyone else?
>>
>>51358130
I really like the fat tail, it definitely feels in line with Elsbeth's esthetic of "everything big". Claws and feet look really good too. The pic you posted has a bit more of a slimmer feel than I'm used to getting from Elsbeth, but I imagine a lot of that probably comes from her clothing. The horns I'm not personally feeling, I wonder how she might look with a single big ole green dragon style horn raising up from the bridge of her nose and into her hair.
>>
>>51358359
I found that in online games people tend to be very slow typists. I am talking, chicken pecking inept computer user slow.
>>
>>51358402
>chicken pecking
It should be mandatory that if you're using the internet, your homerow trained. Like, if the keyboard doesn't sense your fingers on the keys when you start typing, fwip. It cuts off your fingers at the first knuckle. That'll stop those dumb shits from taking forever in my games.
>>
My friend asked me the strangest question the other day and at first the answer seemed obvious until I started to thinking about it and excuse me if this sounds like it goes into magical realm territory but; What happens if a pregnant druid shape-shifts? Be it animal or plant.
>>
>>51358318
>calling someone weeb
>on a tian-xia woodcarving board
>>
>>51358121
Judging by the futa titty kitsune requests he DID ask on a /tg/ drawthread.
>>
>>51358470
t. someone who's never been outside of /pfg/
>>
>>51358457
Usually it just kind of magically evaporates until the druid reverts, same way Armor does it. Alternatively, pregnant animal/fruiting plant. Or the baby goes into some magical extra-dimensional uterus.
>>
>>51358507
t. someone who's never been to the drawthread
>>
>>51358520
For the extra-dimensional uterus
If the mother dies is the baby just gone or does it become some weird nature baby?
>>
>>51358553
Fuck if I know man, I imagine if the mother dies she reverts back and then you have whatever you get normally if a pregnant woman is killed while pregnant.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (626KB, 1323x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
626KB, 1323x1011px
>>51358326
Which one? 'Cause there're two designs.

>>51358399
Certainly worth an exploration!
>>
>>51357962
Requesting Elsbeth and Onryou going boob to boob, glaring at each other. For Great Justice
>>
>>51358642
I think you're going to need to fetch Elsbeth a stool or short ladder for that one, anon.
>>
>>51358642
Isn't there like a 2 foot difference between them?
>>
>>51358595
I dunno man how do you think I feel with these fucked up questions coming up all the time?
>>
>>51358618

I adore both. But could see human form having a blonde streak in her hair.
>>51358642
I second the motion
>>
>>51358642
I'm fourding this.

>>51358667
>>51358663
Easy
Flying Disc
>>
File: 1382545653231.png (200KB, 350x394px) Image search: [Google]
1382545653231.png
200KB, 350x394px
>>51358667
>>51358663

>Onryou boob-hatting Elsbeth's boobs
>>
File: 1471044572023.jpg (101KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
1471044572023.jpg
101KB, 864x717px
>that autism in the Katapesh apps

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>51358736
Link please? I wanna see the train wreck first hand.
>>
>>51358759
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67321/legacy-of-blood-and-flame

It's a trainwreck.
>>
>>51358770

Jesus Christ that world-building.
>>
File: popcorn and binoc.gif (454KB, 159x121px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn and binoc.gif
454KB, 159x121px
>>51358770
Thanks.
>>
>>51358706

Asymmetrical docking
>>
>>51358770

>2hu being an autist

That isnt a trainwreck.
>>
File: HellsingJeeeez.png (860KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
HellsingJeeeez.png
860KB, 887x1097px
>>51358736
>>51358770
Damn son
>>
So, anyone gonna apply to it?
>>
>>51358736
It's 2hu
What else were you expecting?
>>
>>51358877
>>51358850
Someone should homebrew a Witchhunter Anon class.
>>
File: 1480795545821.jpg (148KB, 460x590px) Image search: [Google]
1480795545821.jpg
148KB, 460x590px
Maybe I'm autistic too, but I don't see what's wrong with asking questions about what's allowed and helping out with worldbuilding?
>>
>>51358911

It's already a race, anon.
>>
>>51358920
It's not what's being done, it's how it's being done that triggers people
>>
>>51358770
>"Is there a recommended limit you would set for a character's Linguistics bonus for Orator by 3rd-level, then? "Too terribly high" is a bit nebulous."

If you don't know what 'too terribly high' means in this context, you're probably power gaming, and over-optimizing your build for the type of game being run.

I should mention that I'm fine with optimizing in general, it's just that I can't stand those times when a GM picks a character with a build that breaks the party balance so blatantly.
>>
>>51358925
What, races can't be classes now? Let's bring back the old days when Elf was a class.
>>
>>51358706
I want Shuguru throw in there too.
>>
>>51358920

Much like Linnorm hunting, it's not as much doing the thing as it is how you do it.

Asking questions is fine. Asking two questions is dandy. Asking thirty questions triggers the "this guy might have issues" response which normally squicks people out.
>>
>>51358911

>omg look at this shitfest
>all it is is 2hu asking questions just like he does for all his campaigns

OhMyGosh the witchhunting
>>
>>51358943
There's also the chance that the GM sees the shenanigans being done and has already ruled out 2hu as a player candidate.
>>
>>51358954

And maybe some Amalthea?
>>
>>51358934
So, what's triggering about it to you?
>>
Should I feel bad for applying with a meme background? Because I don't.
>>
>>51358957
You've got to ask questions about what's allowed or not if the GM says to ask if this or that is allowed.

Common sense.
>>
>ask no questions
>make a character
>character isn't selected because you incorporated some thing the GM doesn't approve of

>ask a bunch of questions
>find out exactly what the GM wants
>tailor your character to fit
>get picked cause there's nothing in your app the GM objects to

I'm failing to see the issue here? Aren't 90% of the threads when GMs select their players people whining that they didn't get picked?
>>
>>51358736
Katapesh? What game is that? Is it lewd? Please tell me it isn't.
>>
So im trying to add a lightning element to the kineticist class. I've split the air element up based on damage types, and to fill in the gaps I'll be lazy and substitute spells for wild talents and add in burn as I go. I'm stuck on a mobile device right now and trying to find a filterable list I can use, I've tried pizo and d20, nothing. Anybody know a site I can use for this?
>>
>>51359026
It's semi-lewd.
>>
>>51359026
>Lewds are on the table, but will mostly be kept to private channels with some exceptions (such as the occasional monster or trap)
>monster or trap
Looks so, cap'n.
>>
>>51358969
Yes, this pleases Arshea, Calystria and Nocticula.
>>
>>51359025
>ask a bunch of questions
>make it clear that you're looking to break the game
>whine that there's no objective levels of optimization
>get rejected because you're an ass
>whine that the GM just hates you
>>
>>51359006
I personally don't give much of a shit about what 2hu does, unless I'm directly discussing something with them. I do find their obsession with "shota foxboy trap" characters offputting, as well as the apparent inability to comprehend the most literal "exactly as written and nothing else, if you're just leaving anything vague you've done it wrong" viewpoint. It's why I avoid talking to them now.
>>
>>51359025
Asking questions is great, and all of that person's questions are, individually, completely legit and reasonable. Even if some people are calling it autism, I also especially like the detail put into the world building section that they just posted.

The problem is that when you take all these things together, it becomes really obvious that the player in question is feeling around to find out exactly what the hard limits are so that they can make the most powerful version of their concept that is possibly allowed. All the questions and world-building are in service of hyper-optimization.
>>
>>51359052
>make it clear that you're looking to break the game
OR
>make it clear you want to be strong as hell but you're checking everything through with the GM first
>>
>>51359007

How dank is the meme?
>>
>>51358736
I can't find any rules for what deities are in the setting. Am I just missing it?
>>
File: 1467937002885.png (238KB, 489x750px) Image search: [Google]
1467937002885.png
238KB, 489x750px
>>51359093
>they can make the most powerful version of their concept that is possibly allowed
If it's within the GM's limits then what the hell is the problem?
>>
>>51359103
Hella.
>>
File: pko[1.png (1MB, 1805x913px) Image search: [Google]
pko[1.png
1MB, 1805x913px
>>51358642
I may take a crack at it once I manage to get to a major break point in the current project (i.e after I complete the line art and am about to move onto color for the last time). I just may need to get stats and additional reference material.

>>51358954
>>51358969
>>51359051
... That may be a lot more reference material and measurements that I'll need.

In the mean time, here's a height thing I was playing with for practice and possible later reference. Not much is quite set in stone because I'm not sure how I feel about all of them; Lilly's ace in particular because it feels quite small.
>>
>>51359096
The problem is that you're looking to find the very edges of optimization. It's bad form.
>>
>>51359103
Depends on who you ask. Some people are sick of it, others still love it.
>>
>>51359114

Ooh, hella dank is a sweet spot on the dankness scale.

Meme on, you memester!
>>
>>51358186
Twin Fang Strike lets you make an attack with main-hand and off-hand, doesn't specify that they must be against the same target, but requires dual wielding daggers or kamas. Unfortunately Iaijutsu Strike is not an attack action but a specific full-round action (and later standard action, becoming more like Cleave).
>>
>>51359120
Please, "Halp /pfg/ how do I make best (CLASS)" is a constant topic in these threads but when someone else is doing it for a Roll20 it's a sin?
>>
>>51359072
Sorry, meant "inability to comprehend anything BUT the most literal..." there.
>>
>>51359148
I mean we also tell people here not to be power gaming faggots.

I personally don't like that particular fey obedience because it is blatantly stronger than every other obedience by a wide margin.
>>
>>51359148
Yes. Because unlike asking in the thread without any context on Roll20 you can trace all of the things they're doing. It might be a hypothetical in thread, on Roll20 it never is.
>>
Is there any good 3PP material for Brawler? It's a neat class, but stuff like brawler's flurry being limited to close and monk weapons annoys me. I'd be interested in finding any feats or archetypes that make it work better for a Western instead of stereotypical kung fu theme.
>>
>>51359072
>he doesn't like traps
I bet you kiss girls, you disgusting normal.
>>
>>51359116
6'2, 240 lbs. H cup boobs. Ankle length hair. I can probably scrounge up the original references
>>
>>51359110
Shooting for the moon is great, but it's up to the GM to set limits in order to keep the game from getting busted. The problem is when someone pushes against the cracks in that ceiling, and the GM acts like a doormat and lets you break it.

When that happens, you get a party of average to decently optimized PCs that functionally act as escorts to a character who does everything they do, but better, and if you don't think that's a problem, you should probably just start playing games by yourself and let everyone else have their good time.
>>
>>51359172
Oh jesus christ. Irori's Obedience+ and Uncanny Dodge and some shit.

Well then...
>>
File: 1460267367496.png (37KB, 144x330px) Image search: [Google]
1460267367496.png
37KB, 144x330px
>>51359239
Maybe you should play at the GM's limit?
>>
>>51359215
Literally in the OP. Spheres of Might. People have been talking about it for the past four days.
>>
>>51359148
>how do I make best (CLASS)
Most of /pfg/ won't suggest to these people cheesing custom weapons or jumping instantly to blood money or sacred geometry.

The difference here, someone asking "How do I make best (class)" doesn't have a clue how to optimise and therefore will probably only end up with a decent character instead of an overpowered one, while someone asking "can I use blood money/sacred geometry/custom weapon builds" is someone who's at minimum looked through the entire set of wikis/builds and is aiming to make something that has a power that invalidates other classes entirely (someone taking dazing fireballs with sacred geometry for a simple example).
>>
I guess RotJR2 (the PbP one) ended up picking all its applicants?
>>
>>51359215
There's the Fool's Errand Brawler, which just chucks flurry out for maneuvers.

You could play along with its focus on fool's errand and become a guy who uses a mix of weapons and unarmed strikes, or go against it and just choose whatever disciplines you want.
Probably still doesn't work well with ranged attacks, though.
>>
>>51359284

Seems like it?
>>
>>51359232

>Those proportions
>Onryou x Seht is the current meme.

Oh my god that poor boy.
>>
>>51359116
Hey, quick question. Do any of your OCs have a flat or at least "modest-to-small" bust while not being male? I think everyone I've seen you make has big tits, and while I like that as much as the next person I want to see more designs out of you!
>>
>>51358770
My first reaction to this is the following:
>Asmodean Advocate with Heart of the Fields for Profession (Barrister)

He seems to put a lot of emphasis on criminal law in his world building so I may as well be the BEST LAWYER.
>>
>>51359372
>MORE FUCKING LAWYERS
Not even suited for an evil campaign.
>>
File: 1458348781528.gif (2MB, 400x209px) Image search: [Google]
1458348781528.gif
2MB, 400x209px
>>51359268
The 'limit' is the maximum power the GM wants for his game, not the minimum. If they make it expressly clear that they want high level optimization, people that can't (or won't) do that should think carefully about whether they apply or not...

In a game where such optimization is undesirable though, doing everything you can to push the limits of what's allowed stands a good chance of making things less enjoyable for others.
>>
>>51359172
If the GM doesn't want that fey obedience then the GM says "I don't want it" and gets on with his life.
>>
File: yuft2.png (307KB, 744x948px) Image search: [Google]
yuft2.png
307KB, 744x948px
>>51359371
I have a couple, but not as many designs set in stone. Also a few of them aren't PF-related, so chances have been slim I'd share them here.
>>
Is it just me or is the waifu game really weak in Wrath of the Raunchy?
>>
>>51359274
I'd prefer to wait until Spheres of Might is out of playtest before using it.

>>51359311
Aww, but I like two-weapon fighting mostly because of shield bashing and Shield Master
>>
>>51359402
This is the main issue with touhou and why even though I don't actually dislike them, I wouldn't want to play in a game with them.

Touhou sees charop as a puzzle game: the fun challenge is making the most effective character possible within the limits set. There's nothing wrong with that.
The problem is that they do this with no regard to anyone else in the game, and have no qualms overshadowing them if they don't take the same charop approach.

In a tabletop game, even if technically you are right and everyone else is wrong, if you're the one who doesn't fit in and are disrupting everyone else's enjoyment, you are the one who should leave. Tabletop is a cooperative group activity before anything else.

Touhou joins games and gives them the trial-by-fire of 'I'll do my usual and if they don't like me that's their problem', which is an inherently selfish practice.
>>
>>51359447
What about Jenine?
>>
>>51359471

It doesn't have the concentrated memery as the last games, that probably has something to do with it.

Which is really odd when you consider how huge chested female knights would fit right in!
>>
File: jnp3.png (303KB, 946x936px) Image search: [Google]
jnp3.png
303KB, 946x936px
>>51359505
Do you have to ask?
>>
>>51359500
So what, he should change how he plays because it makes you feel bad?

He's raining on your hugbox and he needs to go to tapletop prison because he isn't respecting your safe space?
>>
>>51359539
If he wants to get into any games then he should change his ways.

I don't have any say if he gets to other people's games in or not, but games that he are in will more than likely be unbalanced partywise, which will create GM dislike for the player who is causing the problems and thus is more likely to get booted, or more likely not picked to begin with.

Alternately, the campaign falls apart.
>>
>>51359447
>>51359538

Those are some absurdly wide hips.
>>
>>51359539
Yes? This is supposed to be a fun hobby. If he's making things less fun and more stressful for everyone else then he should leave.
>>
>>51359363
When she's done with him he'll either be a man or a corpse.
>>
Is there a way for wizards to use CHA for their casting stat?

>inb4 just play a sorc
pls no
>>
>>51359578
The best kind.
>>
File: i;h.png (549KB, 794x662px) Image search: [Google]
i;h.png
549KB, 794x662px
>>51359578
Jen's figure is meant to be a bit awkward; scoliosis warped her into a 'K' figure, so one hip is meant to be more pronounced than the other; at an angle it would be more absurd. As for Lilith, I admit it was more of a mistake on my part since she's supposed to be on the slimmer side.
Old habits die hard, mane.
>>
File: 1465154228575.gif (189KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
1465154228575.gif
189KB, 250x150px
>>51359577
2hu already got into that old Fluffy Tails a while ago and that Way of the Wicked game.
>>
>>51359606
Does anybody in party 1 have access to resurrection magic?
>>
>>51359539
No, I'm not forcing them to change their playstyle.

But that also doesn't mean I can't hope I never play in a game with them.

Touhou should also recognize that their playstyle is out of the norm and disruptive to the majority of games and have the consideration to keep that in mind when choosing or investigating games to apply for, rather than take the shotgun approach without caring about collateral damage.
>>
>>51359661
Wait what, fluffy closed?
>>
>>51359596
So only your fun matters? If you're not having fun then no one's allowed to have fun?

Or is it a case of approved fun vs unapproved fun?

When was it decided that only you could determine what is and isn't fun?
>>
>>51359641
Use SoP and Unorthodox Casting?
>>
>>51359661

I thought he was GMing the WotW game?
>>
>>51359675
Which is party 1 and which is party 2?

Aren't Onryou and Seht in the later game?
>>
File: I have no idea what I'm casting.jpg (549KB, 1434x872px) Image search: [Google]
I have no idea what I'm casting.jpg
549KB, 1434x872px
>>51359641
Just play a sorc. You know you want to be fabulous.
>>
>>51359693
It's a case of majority fun vs minority fun. If you can have fun that way, go ahead. No one's stopping you from playing with 2hu, they're just stopping 2hu from playing with them.
>>
>>51359709
Onryou and Seht are in party 1 (Saturday), the other group (Friday) is party a.
>>
>>51359722

I dont like being locked into one type of elemental damage even if it means doing less overall.
>>
>>51359693
>So only your fun matters? If you're not having fun then no one's allowed to have fun?

This is the exact mindset that touhou has when they outperform people in games.

Only other thing to add is that in a social group game, it's the majority that decides what's acceptable and what isn't.
And touhou's way of thinking is rarely the majority.
>>
>>51359742
>Doing elemental damage instead of cherrypicking nothing but the very best save or suck spells
KEK why even wizard, bruh?
>>
>>51359742
...Orc bloodline?
>>
>>51359736
...Nobody's going to remember that name scheme.
>>
File: pretty useless.jpg (72KB, 479x482px) Image search: [Google]
pretty useless.jpg
72KB, 479x482px
>>51359759
Maybe he wants to pretend to be Zeus and toss thunderbolts around like beer cans at a frat party.
>>
>>51359759
>>51359764

Because Admixture and familiar. And Shabti get bonuses to Cha not Int and I want a nasoi familiar
>>
>>51359736
>>51359709

>Meme Team has no healing

I bet Eagle's wishing he applied with Amalthea now!
>>
>>51359785
Onryou's got the healing blessing
>>
>>51359471
Really? I think there's actually a pretty nice selection of waifus in it so far.
>>
>>51359690
No, the old Fluffy game.

>>51359703
What?
>>
>>51359785
Hopefully the GM will be kind enough to supply 'em with a DMNPC Healslut.
>>
>>51359785
Enduring Crane Strike.
>>
>>51359772
I'm fairly certain that's the point entirely.

>>51359785
Reminder that all NPCs except Sandru have access to healing spells and can be furnished with wands as necessary.
>>
>>51359796

A blessing does not replace a Cleric or Oracle!

>>51359800

You mean Koya? The venerable gypsy grandma?
>>
>>51359785
That's what NPCs and Wands are for, obviously! You don't just rely entirely on the party to be self-sufficient.
>>
>>51359471
Most of them seem pretty waifu.
>>
>>51359797
But which of those do you think are actually good?
>>
>>51359398
>implying an evil lawyer
LG criminal justice bby

I'm gonna fight so much fucking crime.
>>
>>51359414
It basically mandates that anyone who wants to keep up has to take it because it is THAT much better. It doesn't fit the vast majority of character because it requires worship of an obscure fey deity.
>>
>>51359856
Mercedes, Leila, Krea, and Lisa are all pretty good!
>>
>>51359904
>LG Asmodean Advocate
That's not how this works.
>>
Speaking of Shabti, if I were to make a sorcerer for that katapesh game which bloodline would be fitting

>Possessed
>Djinni
>Marid

Or maybe oracle? Idk.
>>
>>51359827
Wands and maybe some home brewed occult rituals involving cooking massive meals.
>>
>>51359949
There is a feat that lets you treat papa asmo as a LN deity
>>
File: 1471582170229.jpg (63KB, 1035x581px) Image search: [Google]
1471582170229.jpg
63KB, 1035x581px
>>51359927
Then if the GM doesn't want it in the game, the GM says "It's not allowed."

If the GM is cool with it? Then too fucking bad.
>>
Which of the VMC mysteries from Heavens are worth getting? CHA caster.
>>
>>51359977
It's a trait and requires you to be from Crystal Frazier's wet dream.
>>
>>51359995
Why does it seem like it's always the same animeposter anon who comes to defend touhou every time?
>>
So let's examine how fucking scary a level 5 evil cleric is.

He gas a 3d6 channel and let's say 14 cha. Base 5 channels per day and DC 14 will save.

3d6 averages 10.5 damage which will put a level 1 commoner unconscious even on a made save. Let's say this cleric is in a market and just starts channeling.

Hundreds are going to die. If this cleric is specialized in channeling it gets far more dangerous as he has a few more even stronger channels.

I used this in my setting recently and the players freaked out. I think they're forgetting how fragile level 1-3 NPCs are.
>>
>>51359967
Greater Restoration via five course barbecue meal.
>>
>>51360051
Because he's the same shithead that also Witchhunts him. He's a psychopath that just wants attention.
>>
>>51359995
I'm saying its idiotic to allow it.
>>
Hey guys, how do I sha'ir really well?
>>
>>51359995
The secondary issue is that most GMs don't like giving things hard 'no's, partly because they want to be nice and trust in the other player's capacity to play along with the general paradigm even if they're using an option that could be very strong.

Touhou may not be doing it out of malice, but they're inherently taking advantage of and exploiting this mindset, which then encourages every GM to either have to change their GM style to accommodate, which inconveniences other players, or learn to give touhou a flat out "No, I know what you're like and I don't want you" from the start.
>>
>>51360129
It's malice.
>>
>>51360150
No, it really isn't.

Withchunt anon, on the other hand, is both malice AND autism.
>>
>tfw writing a homebrew setting
>tfw writing some custom campaign traits for that setting
>tfw want to ask the thread if one of the traits I'm making would be something an actual player would choose
>tfw know that if I do ask, I'd be essentially spoiling one of the aspects of my homebrew setting I didn't want to reveal until later.

I hate conundrums like this.
>>
>>51360161
What's about DHB, is he worse or better than 2hu? He's batted 0 for 4 in games, that's telling.
>>
>>51360168
>including spoilers in a campaign trait

I hate people like this.
>>
>>51360114

Skald, but of what sort I cannot say.
>>
>>51360168
Just don't give the name and flavor text?
>>
>>51360168
Take out all the lore just he bonuses. Do it like the pfsrd does. Or just tell me the bonus.
>>
>>51360168
Why make the spoilery campaign trait then?
>>
>>51360129
>The secondary issue is that most GMs don't like giving things hard 'no's

Fluffy2 GM is the /pfg/ GM with the most balls because he's the only one who just hard NOs lots of things.
>>
>>51360178
But anon, I want to play an actual sha'ir
>>
>>51359967

Some of us have figures to maintain, young lady! Or metabolisms that aren't quite what they used to be! All that food is going to go straight to our guts!
>>
>>51360173
No, it's really not telling. It just means for one reason or another his characters weren't chosen.
>>
>>51360173
Fuck off witchhunt anon.
>>
>>51360205

Sha'ir is a 3.5e class though.
>>
>>51360210
Yeah, his autism and blatant fetishes.
>>
>>51360173
He would have gotten into HV if it weren't for scheduling conflicts.
>>
File: bait.gif (686KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
686KB, 199x199px
>>51360236
>>
>>51360236
>blatant fetishes
And yet Onryou is in.
>>
>>51360227
Fuck's sake.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/occultist/archetypes/paizo-llc---occultist-archetypes/sha-ir-occultist-archetype
>>
>>51360236
Hey, you know how you got deleted twice, from both Molthune and Hell's Vengeance? Remember that? How pathetic you are with that?
>>
>>51360253
>>51360250
No GM likes NTR.
>>
>>51360276
Or rape, or fat fetishism, or pregnancy fetishes.
>>
File: ntr.gif (574KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
ntr.gif
574KB, 250x164px
>>51360276
It's not really NTR if there's no couple to be stolen from though.
>>
File: 1480903755380.png (375KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
1480903755380.png
375KB, 600x443px
>>51360300
>>
>>51360173
DHB tends to build around mechanics, but not as thoroughly as 2hu. Also DHB knows how to pull back when he faces criticism and push back whereas 2hu just doubles down on the autism by demanding specifics on exactly where the OP line is (the subtext of which is that he very clearly wants to be as close to that line as possible).
>>
If I have a buckler and I'm not using offhand for anything else, is it considered empty? Or does that offhand have to have absolutely nothing going on over there?
>>
>>51360201
You call it balls, I call it laziness.
Some people play wizards and arcanists for fun and stay at a comfortable average position in the party.
Some people go OD/ZS warder because they like the concept, and don't push it too far.
Some take psychic reformation because they're nervous about having taken trap options, not because they want to swap their build out every day.

Hard 'no's to anything like that means you're cutting off the possibility of trust in that player. And I think that's kind of sad.
Yes, this does mean you also need to pay more attention to each player's personality and look over how their build and playstyle works as a whole, but tabletop is a social activity in the end, isn't it?
>>
>>51360313
His character building style seems to be:
>I want to be the best at "thing"
>build around "thing"
>build story around mechanics to support "thing"

This isn't even a bad way to build a character.
>>
>>51360339
Or maybe some GMs don't want magical fairyland where fucking everything is allowed, no holds barred.
>>
>>51360339
Except for Sacred Geometry. That's turbo-banned forever.
>>
>>51360345
Also his main character theme seem to be:
>shame
>loneliness
>isolation
>fear of exploitation
>paranoia
>>
>>51360177
>>51360199
The players wouldn't know it was a spoiler until later. Then when they understand what it was they picked, they'd go "Oh, THAT's what that meant."

>>51360184
>>51360192
That's a good idea.

This is where my hangup is. The trait would give two custom talents and a custom skill. But the talents and skill wouldn't be known until they, the player, learns exactly what it was they picked.

So the players would have "Talents ??????? and ?????? and Skill ??????" on their char sheet. And what player would choose a trait that didn't have immediate, obvious, helpful in the right now bonuses? The talents and skill would help with mid to late game encounters, but early game? Completely useless.

That's why I'm hesitant to even include it. I could put it in, and then no one would choose it because they have no guarantee it'd be beneficial to them immediately. So why even bother? I hope I'm making some lick of sense here.
>>
File: 1483044771857.jpg (150KB, 789x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483044771857.jpg
150KB, 789x1200px
How much does it hurt to dump stat my intelligence as a paladin? It's 25 point buy and I want to be stabbing evil to death.

Not sure if I'm going dex or str, have to check the feat tax rules and see if there's a dex weapon cooler than a greatsword.
>>
Keep the new threads contained.

So here's a new thread.
>>51346225
>>51346225
>>51346225
>>51346225
>>
>>51360058
>If this cleric is specialized in channeling
Flaming sphere is a second level spell does 3d6 and you can move it all the way down the road, anon. It's 100+10 feet range, so you can go stand in a tower out of sight and chase people with a giant flaming ball.

You get fewer of them, but it's hardly less deadly once the attack is done. And the wizard/sorcerer can actually get away.
>>
>>51360353
Is it a problem with the flavor? Refluff it.
Is it too OP or disruptive out of the box? Ban it.
Is it potentially too OP if taken too far? Allow it warily if you feel you can trust the player.
Does it add an extra dimension to the charbuild game you'd prefer the group as a whole didn't have to deal with? Disallow it.
Is it just banned because you don't like it? You're lazy.
>>
>>51360394
Doesn't hurt at all, desu. Your friends can do your thinking for you.

>>51360395
Or just ignore that one and never touch it. Page 3 anyway.
>>
>>51360395
>>51360424
That thread would have been dead hours ago, except someone keeps bumping it at page 9/10.
>>
>>51359232
> 240

I thought that she was 225?
>>
>>51360406
That requires you to cast a spell. Someone can channel just by thinking.
>>
>>51360389
>players don't know what they're taking

Don't do it.
>>
>>51360345
>This isn't even a bad way to build a character.

It's not, but DHB gets himself into a bit of trouble with the loop this makes.
>Build to be best at "thing"
>Build backstory to justify mechanical choices that optimize "thing"
>Optimal choices become codified as part of character's very essence
So it becomes excruciating to extract the optimization from the story when people tell him to maybe not be as good at "thing"
>>
>>51360345
>>51360313
Pretty much there, yeah. The way I see it, there are primarily two ways to make characters that actually have both personality and effectiveness.

>Method Number One: "I have an idea for a personality and set of powers, so I'll write the character and then look for ways to make that a reality, editing the story slightly in order for it to fit".
Method one is great if you want to try out something new, or if you have a character in your head you want to have as a personality to use but don't quite know how to mechanically show them. It's also useful for "legacy characters"; one Dread Pirate Roberts might have been a Privateer Warlord, but this one is a Daring Champion Cavalier now. This method does have the potential difficulty, however, of leading to characters that aren't as useful or effective as their story claims, because the mechanics weren't thought of when they were written.

>Method Number Two: "I found this cool interaction of mechanics to try out, so now I'll come up with a character that makes sense for having these abilities".
This method works out in games where everyone is giving some new class or feat or spell a try, and you want your character to center around that mechanic or incorporate it into their being, and sometimes allows for more organic growth; however, it can also be known to lead to characters whose motivations or story doesn't make much sense due to trying to shoehorn abilities into them.
>>
>>51360394

Dump away, it's a useless stat for Paladins.
>>
>>51360443
You seem deadset on this narrative that if any /pfg/ thread is made with an animu OP image, the mods will ban /pfg/ forever and ever. Especially when it's more likely that mods will ban over there being three active threads at any one time.

What's your malfunction? Why do you hate animu so much and come to a website that's literally animu: the website? Why not just stay on reddit then if you hate animu so much?
>>
>>51360395

>thinking anyone is going to use your shitty erp thread

We had this argument last thread.
>>
>>51360377
That and Paragon Surge. Seriously, fuck whoever wrote those things, it's not even a case of Blood Money where the writer probably just didn't think of the consequences, both SG and PS have the feeling of someone at Paizo wanting to powergame at the office.
>>
>>51360294

The fattie never got in, the rapist was shouted out of the room, and the breeding sow was set aside for the mammary monk.
>>
>>51360498
It's not the image you mong, it's the fact that it perpetuates the myth of "official lewd games", which is just moronic.
>>
>>51360459
See. This is exactly what I knew would happen. If no one was planning on taking it, then why even bother to offer it?
>>
>>51360498
It's not the anime image, it's the "HAHA, /pfg/ IS ALL ABOUT ERP!"
You keep that for the thread.
>>
>>51360484
I mean none of DHB's characters lack narrative sense and cohesion.
>>
>>51360548
Yep. I'd definitely suggest doing something else instead.
>>
>>51360498
It's not the anime OP, it's the bit where it's trying to advertise /pfg/ endorsed lewd games that people don't want in the OP.

Can you explain that bit?
Yeah, you can't.
>>
>>51360525
Breeding sow?
>>
>>51360394
Intelligence and Wisdom are the Paladin's worst stats, so feel free to dump away.

If you're going for DEXfagging, your best bet is to use the Elven Curve Sword or the Elven Branch Spear; both are high-damaging, finessable weapons with extra benefits (ECS has good crits, EBS has reach). Consider investing 3 levels into Rogue if you want to make the most of them, since only the Unchained Rogue has the power to deal 1.5xDEX on Damage with finesse weapons (Deadly Agility also works to get DEX-to-damage, but it doesn't multiply for wielding a weapon in two hands).
>>
>>51360498
Animu OP is one thing. That image, while it has literally nothing to do with anything Pathfinder-related (at least post an animu knight girl or something), is at least not literal porn.

On the other hand, setting the topic as "these are ERP games, you should join these ERP games, why haven't you joined these ERP games?" is clear shitposting.
>>
>>51360559
Never said they did, I was just listing off what I considered the two "main" methods of designing a character from the ground up. As a way to inspire discussion, do you know of any other methods people can use?
>>
>>51360505
What argument? You saying "Ablooo ablooo animu OP image = we wuz b&!" and throwing a hissy fit that you didn't get your way?

>>51360531
>>51360554
>>51360575
>>51360609
>that people don't want in the OP
>the only person who literally cares is one autist who knows how to reset his router
You'd be more convincing if you weren't so obviously same fagging.
>>
>>51360583

>Super thick with massive breasts
>Loves it when men play with her body, and adores when they finish inside her
>Constantly pregnant, and enjoys having children
>Extremely motherly and dedicated to domestic affairs when she finds a good stud

Amalthea fit "divine breeding sow" to a T.
>>
>>51360628
Basically you've listed "mechanics first" and "backstory first" for starting points of a character. One can however do something else. "Mechanics only" and "Backstory only" where there other half is poorly thought out or executed.
>>
>>51360639

>two threads have been successful while the erp thread is still being bumped by you

Yeah Im so not getting my way. Watch as I make the next thread for /pfg/ and no one cares about your shitty thread. Cry us all a river and get over yourself
>>
File: 1431537356194.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1431537356194.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
>>51360639
>>
>>51360654
DHB never made a character like that?
>>
>>51360659
I start with picture first or concept first!
>>
>>51360654
>>51360688
Wasn't that ID?
>>
>>51360455
>That requires you to cast a spell. Someone can channel just by thinking.
Oh woe is me, someone did some hard thinking instead of saying some words and waving their hands and now hundreds are dead.

The results are just as terrible. Lots of people dead.

Why is "just channeling by thinking" scarier? Some people can make other people be dead just by applying physical force to their bodies until their vital organs stop functioning.
>>
>>51360688

Wait, I thought we were talking about fetish characters in general.

What was DHB's pregnancy fetish character?
>>
File: 05e62d3b09d6e899c4fb43aea5fc7b2b.jpg (287KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
05e62d3b09d6e899c4fb43aea5fc7b2b.jpg
287KB, 1600x1200px
>>51360394
Thinking isn't going to get you anywhere, and it just gets in the way of purging evil.

An intelligent man might allow evil to reason with him, even convince him that some evil is less evil than other evil.

All evil must be purged.
>>
>>51360525
The fattie would have got in but the timezones were wrong so DHB pulled out.
>>
>>51360720
Kurat, the hobgoblin with 16 children.
>>
>>51360718
Because you can tell when someone is casting in a crowd. You can't tell who channeled except by who didn't fall over dead. Channeling can be done and hidden far easier.
>>
>>51360671
>>51360683
>implying I've even posted in the other thread
I could post in that thread and make it's unique poster ID go up by one.

But I won't. Cause it's fun watching you rage with impotence.

Go on, imply I made that thread more. Tell me about where I found that animu image you hate so much from. Is it from /a/? Or maybe I snagged it from a thread on /u/? Which do you hate more?
>>
>>51360815

Hey enjoy the next thread I make anon. Have fun and be excellent!
>>
>>51360815
You're not even trying any more.

It's easier to make people angry with subtly, not shouting "neener neerner neerner".
>>
>>51360572
There was other traits. It was just the one that I was half/half on. I'm gonna drop it from the list.
>>
>>51360810
Yeah, they're just the one person in the middle of a circle of dead/dying people.

Totally inconspicuous.
>>
>>51360884
Just gotta stab themselves at the same time.
>>
>>51360810
>Because you can tell when someone is casting in a crowd
And how can you tell who's casting when the guy is 100 feet away and behind cover?

It's a lot easier to find someone who's evil with a simple detect evil spell - it actually DOES work on evil clerics - than it is to find a sneaky bastard casting and then running off from a distance.
>>
>>51360788

Part of me understands what DHB was trying to do with mentioning the children, but he really overdid it. Becoming a DILF is a matter of presentation, not simply waving the pictures of all your little squirts around and showing how your seed is strong.

Like, take Casimir as an example; the guy's 32 and childless, but people have been memeing the heck out of his dad status even though he's neither particularly old or is actually a father.
>>
>>51360451
she was but then we found out that her boobs were like 20 lbs.
>>51360654
If you wanna dirty the concept with such foul language.
>>51360706
Nah that was me
>>
>>51360884
That's why you fall over "dead" as well when it happens.

Also it's good because you can use Beast Shape (or vermin) to turn into a small creature and still use it. Though then you have to be fur domain.

I'm just saying it's easier to be stealthy about it.
>>
>>51360916

20 lbs each, or in total?

Poor girl's going to need someone to make her a bra for those things.
>>
>>51360914
>Becoming a DILF is a matter of presentation, not simply waving the pictures of all your little squirts around and showing how your seed is strong.
Except he wasn't trying to become a DILF? Those are some tasty assumptions you have their m8.

More likely he just wanted a bunch of NPCs around.

Besides the character was married.
>>
>>51360702
Isn't it sort of hard to design a character around a picture alone? Tell us what you mean by it!
>>
>>51360923
>level 3 spell
A wizard can cast sphere of fire then immediately disguise with alter self next round, and just be concentrating on the ball of fire as it runs rampant.
>>
New thread: >>51361014
>>51361014
>>51361014
>>51361014
>>
>>51360855
>>51360871
Go ahead, make a third thread.

And when the janitor deletes it for spamming, well I guess that means I'll see you in the real thread. The one that's still on the board.
>>
>>51360971
Man, this picture looks really interesting.
What sort of character do I think of when I look at this. How do they fight, carry themself, etc.
Is there any way I can put that into mechanics?
>>
>>51360954
>Poor girl's going to need someone to make her a bra for those things.
But that would only hamper her flurry of tits.
>>
>>51360394
Dump Int down to 7, take harlot sweets to dump it even more.
>>
File: Seht and Mori.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Seht and Mori.png
597KB, 800x800px
>>51360971
Depends. Here's an example. There's a mix of mechanics involved with having a horse, the story behind his clothing, and the general mood that the picture conveys.
>>
>>51361043

>tfw I do the same thing

I love you!
>>
>>51361080
I RP on PBP forums more than I tabletop, so I've basically gotten used to doing this except just cut out the mechanics.
>>
>there's now going to be FOUR active /pfg/ threads on the board when the anti-animu autist makes his thread
You know what, fuck it. I don't care. Let these threads get wiped off the board. Maybe it's time /pfg/ died. Forever.
>>
>>51361045

>Flurry of tits

That sounds really, really painful. For her.

Snugly secured boobs are happy boobs! The girl's should only come out when you want them to join in on the fun with someone else!
>>
File: 1478028233036.jpg (41KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
1478028233036.jpg
41KB, 314x314px
>>51361025
It's year of the rooster!
>>
>>51361115

Same here, spent more time on Myth-Weavers than Roll20 or voiced/text combined.

Feels like it's shaped the way I write character applications, too.
>>
>>51361119
I'm fine with the anime as long as the OP doesn't advertise "official ERP".

I don't like the anime, but it's preferable.

I prefer images that are somehow related to pathfinder. Or at least make a token effort to be.
>>
>>51361119
Snot gonna happen anon. Pathfinder is in the top five most popular TTRPGs right now.
>>
>>51360954
Total. 10 lbs each is big enough I think
>>51361121

Yes that would hurt immensely
>>
>>51361121
I dunno. When I think "flurry of tits" I think something like this

http://i.imgur.com/9WPtMxG.mp4
>>
>>51361119

I dont mind anime. I dont even mind that the thread was made on pg 6 instead of waiting until 9 or 10. I dont even mind that I have a thread with a pf related image and icebreaker locked and loaded and ready to go.

Im happy that it isnt ERP.
>>
>>51361157
Nigga, the last thread didn't say OFFICIAL ERP.
>>
>>51361211
Yes it did.

>Have you joined one of /pfg/'s racy, saucy, lewd campaigns yet?
>>
>>51361211

>Have you joined one of /pfg/'s racy, saucy, lewd campaigns yet?

Nice damage control
>>
>>51361211
Sorry "/pfg/'s saucy, racy, lewd games".

Didn't use the exact words, but he sure was thinking it loudly.
>>
>>51361187
wat
>>
>>51360073
I suspect this too.
>>
>>51361200
The hell is an icebreaker?
>>
File: I will not calm my tits.gif (2MB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
I will not calm my tits.gif
2MB, 500x313px
>>51361247
"My tits are beyond being calm."
>>
>>51361157
>advertising /pfg/'s OC isn't fine
Uhhhhhhhhh...
>>
>>51361255

A question or statement that starts the flow of conversation.
>>
>>51361255

The question asked at the beginning of the thread that helps transition the new thread
>>
>>51361282
It's only fine when I say it's fine. Alll other times are shitposting.
>>
>>51361282
We're a blue board.

Advertising homebrew, playtests, and even non-erp games are fine. Advertising ERP isn't by the mere fact we're a blue board and specifically by the face ERP isn't allowed on /tg/ by decree of "banning the ERP general 5ever".
>>
>>51361282
>/pfg/'s OC
Homebrew and playtests are fine.

It's like people are color blind on /tg/. Need I remind you we're a blue board.
>>
>>51361187

Well... that's a thing.

>>51361174

10 lb tits are still nothing to sneeze at, depending on how firm those things are they could give an overeager man a black eye.
>>
>>51361325
>doesn't understand blue boards
>>
>>51361325
And yet, despite THREE threads now, the "HURRR OFFICUAL EEE ARE PEE THREAD" hasn't been deleted, or even marked auto-sage by a janitor.

Surely if they thought it was so, they'd have acted literally days ago.

But I tell you what's damning.

Having multiple threads dedicated to the same topic.
>>
>>51361351
>Onryou could knock herself out by hurrying down the stairs too fast.
>>
>>51361351
Probably not firm at all. She's 225 lbs of muscle and fightan w/o her boobs.She's givenn the a fantastic shelf of muscle to rest upon though
>>
>>51361389

It is more telling that there have been 2 and soon to be 3 threads hit the bump limit over that other thread.
>>
>>51361389
Honestly /pfg/ should die. We're both the worst community and the laughing stock of /tg/.
>>
>>51361389
So quit making your disgusting degenerate threads and let someone with value or worth make the new threads from now on.
>>
>>51361439
Poor, lucky Seht.
>>
File: I will not calm my tits.jpg (384KB, 700x1454px) Image search: [Google]
I will not calm my tits.jpg
384KB, 700x1454px
>>51361351
Have this.
>>
>>51361389
You realize that 3 threads have hit bump limit while the "official erp" thread keeps getting bumped from page 9 and ignored, right?
>>
>>51361439

Sounds like the holy trinity of tits desu; soft, large, and perky from a muscular chest.

Seht or Corwin better handle them with the respect they deserve!
>>
>>51361389
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51302676/#51302676
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51136073/#51136073
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51100569/#51100569
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50954081/#50954081
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50953628/#50953628
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50938626/#50938626
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50908747/#50908747

There are more.
>>
>>51361542
That's quite... The autism.

I don't really want to ask, but I'm morbidly curious. How long did you spend digging up those links, and what did you hope to accomplish by displaying the full power of your autism?
>>
>>51361524

They better
tfw none of the High Con Gentlemen got in
>>
>>51361577
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/subject/pathfinder%20general/deleted/deleted/

Two minutes.
>>
>>51361577
>How long did you spend digging up those links
He probably didn't have to spend long, the threads pretty much have the same topic all the time.
>>
>>51361611
That's exactly 1 minute, 45 seconds longer then I would have spent.

>>51361616
Well, for all your work I didn't bother with a single one. Contrarily to what you like to think, I'm not the one making these threads. I only post in the most active thread. So even now, I'm waiting to see which thread becomes the new active one before I migrate.
>>
>>51361187
I was very disappointed this wasn't a Keijo clip, but I guess it fits.
>>
>>51361667
>I have a short attention span
Congratulations?
>>
>>51361603

Hey, hey. We've all got hang-ups on what we'd want in an ideal world, but the party as-is looks lovely!

Besides, working the men to exhaustion with your insatiability has some perks.
>>
>>51361693
>Gate of Bootylon
Now you're making me want to stat it.

Also, Keijo is proof that every day we drift further from God's light.
>>
>>51361524
>TFW Seht starts seeing the constellations in the stretch marks on Onryou's breasts.
>>
>>51361753
>Stretch Marks

What is this fucking degeneracy
>>
>>51361767
>afraid of a REAL woman
Real women have stretch marks, anon.
>>
>>51361667
>Someone took a couple of minutes of effort to prove their point
>Must be autism!
I bet you share fake news on Facebook because it's too much work to see where it actually comes from.
>>
>>51361808

Onryou is also 18 years old and a Tiefling.

She'll get stretch marks real soon, but she's still in that short period between getting huge tits and getting the marks.
>>
File: 1439270116611.jpg (25KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1439270116611.jpg
25KB, 400x462px
>>51361808
I bet you like cellulite too, you animal.
>>
>>51361808
Really only women that had sudden growth spurts have stretch marks...stretch marks happen when skin expands faster than it can accommodate.
>>
>>51361818
>using CIAbook
Yeah. No. You wanna give away every single detail of your life to THEM, go ahead. I'll keep my secrets safe.

>not getting your news solely from Comedy Central and then joking with your friends about it at the bar every Friday
Oh wait, that's right, autists don't go to bars, or have friends.
>>
>>51361710

Not pure love! Pure love is both being equally exhausted after passion has reached a climax! She deserves Pure love!
>>
>>51361883
>I-I totally have friends, and we hang out and laugh ALL THE TIME!
Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>51361865

Onryou went from flat to H cups in like a year.
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>51361914
>>
>>51361932
She IS a Tiefling though. No idea how that affects skin elasticity
>>
>>51361969
It's maaagic. Her tits are flawless.
>>
>>51361911

Are you telling me she can't have pure love for the entire party? That's just selfish!
>>
>>51361983
I'll buy it. Gods bless Tieflings!
>>
>>51361948
What do you call >>51361883?
>>
>>51362006
>TFW Seht starts seeing the courses of Golarion's rivers in the veins on Onryou's breasts.
>>
>>51362009
Projection?
>>
>>51362009

Anon, it is bait to get /pfg/ banned. You have to either play along with it or ignore it.
>>
>>51361983
>>51362006

That would be Aasimar, they're the ones with blessed tits.

Tieflings are more sloppy, I think. They trade flawless tits for huge tits (2d10 opposed to 2d6.)
>>
>>51361969
Depends entirely on the ancestry of the tiefling.

People treat tieflings like they should have kind of unifying physical traits. This is silly, tieflings are even more diverse than aasimar.
>>
>>51362040

Seht getting philosophical when Onryou finally takes off her clothes is kind of amusing me.
>>
>>51362062
But the most famous Tiefling, Annah, didn't have huge tits. In fact, I'm sure she was almost flat.

And there's a difference between flawless and blessed.
>>
File: dfc.jpg (49KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
dfc.jpg
49KB, 600x646px
>2017
>all this cow-tit love
No wonder people hate /pfg/.
>>
>>51361990

I, e-err, well... damn it.

C-cute... I guess
>>
>>51362088
Clearly the match was ordained by Desna herself.
>>
File: small girl lovers btfo.jpg (64KB, 843x815px) Image search: [Google]
small girl lovers btfo.jpg
64KB, 843x815px
>>51362096
>admitting to having a microscopic penis
>>
>>51362096
Whadda you, fucking gay? Are you a... a homosexual? You fucking BENT mate?
>>
>>51362089

Annah was busty.
>>
>>51362131
I'm here, aren't I?
>>
Which is more important: Prestigious Caster (no dead spell progress levels for a prestige class) or Favored Prestige Class (+2 to class skils and normal favored class bonuses)? And is one of them worth getting towards the end of a campaign if you have VMC?
>>
>>51362143
Not as big as Fallen-From-Grace though.
>>
>>51362171
Prestigious Caster has Favored Prestige Class as a prereq.
>>
>>51362213
Well it does and solved it then. I am dumb shit.
>>
>>51362181

You sure? Because Fall-From-Grace didn't have huge perky tits barely held back by thin strips of leather.
>>
>>51362120

Just be sure to say something about the Stars in her eyes and you're in like Flynn.
>>
>>51362237
Annah had tits, yes. But they were hardly "large." She had small tits. I know that much for sure.
>>
>>51362295

Are you thinking of Neeshka? Because I'm looking at Google Image of Annah right now and she's all sorts of chesty.
>>
File: alley002.gif (174KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
alley002.gif
174KB, 640x480px
>>51362352
We have different definitions of "chesty" then. These are average sized.

I was misremembering. Her tits aren't as small as I thought they were. But they still aren't large.
>>
>>51362448
>These are average sized.
No, they aren't.
>>
>>51362448
Son, those are either D or E cups. That is not small, nor average.

If you think it is, you may need to step back and consider where you got the notion that that is, in fact, normal.
>>
File: Planescape_Torment_(PC)_28.jpg (112KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Planescape_Torment_(PC)_28.jpg
112KB, 640x480px
>>51362666
Those totally are. Especially when compared to the "High Class Townies" who, I find it quite amusing to note, wear even less clothes then prostitutes.

>>51362697
No way are those E cups. D I'll give you, and D is quite average where I live. Hell, I could throw a stick and hit thirty DD sized women. It's harder to find chicks who AREN'T DD and above here. Trust me on this.
>>
>>51362761
People often overestimate how big D actually is.
>>
>>51362786
Okay. That doesn't change the fact that Annah is averaged sized in the chest region. not large. Just average.
>>
>>51362786
it doesn't help that it's not standardized across bra companies. One developer's D is another's C.

Eyeballing it and saying what you have where is definitely not helpful to basically anybody.
>>
>>51362839
Also, european and american cup sizes are different. One of them goes into multiples of a letter, one of them doesn't.
>>
>>51362832
I think that pic is a little on the larger than average side but the outfit makes them seem smaller
>>
>>51362909
I want to know where you guys live where girls on average have smaller then D sized busts, cause I wanna live there.
>>
>>51356257
OKay so basically

Laser finger monk I believe is what happens when you stack Qinggong Monk with Drunken Master. You take Scorching Ray at the level you can, grab a ring of Ki mastery to reduce the price, and then drink as much booze as possible, because that gives you temporary ki. The Ring reduces the cost of ki powers by 1, and Drunken Master gains a point of ki every time they booze up, so you can theoretically become a boozed up laser monk.
Thread posts: 476
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.