[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could be the benefits/cons to being taught or raised by a dragon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 83

File: dragon teacher.png (621KB, 699x694px) Image search: [Google]
dragon teacher.png
621KB, 699x694px
What could be the benefits/cons to being taught or raised by a dragon?
>>
File: 1437770729429.jpg (50KB, 400x674px) Image search: [Google]
1437770729429.jpg
50KB, 400x674px
If you could get a chromatic to teach or raise a non-dragon, what would you learn as opposed to a metallic?

Deception, offensives, miserliness?
>>
File: dragon religion.jpg (1MB, 1160x2304px) Image search: [Google]
dragon religion.jpg
1MB, 1160x2304px
>>51313030
Or say, in a clergy worshiping a deity among dragons teaching you the ropes?
>>
File: IMG_3395.png (890KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3395.png
890KB, 1000x1000px
Along the parent angle.
Benefits:
>Lots of gold in the hoard, mayble they'll share some with you.
>Lots of arcane insight
>Nobody besides adventurers would attack a dragon, and they'd more often than not spare you after being mistaken for a kidnapped child with Stockholm Syndrome.
>Maybe you'll have dragon siblings to adventure with.
>The faces of the rest of the party when you visit your parent's cave.
Drawback:
>You'll have the strangest infancy if the dragon does not have human form.
>If the dragon does not have a human form nor allows for plentiful human contact you'll have an identity crisis.
>Your Dragon parent is going to be full Jew in how much of their hoard you're allowed.
>Caves don't make the comfiest homes.
>Some adventurers will kill you along with your parent.
>You'll be treated like a child for an obscenely long time.
>A good chance that you'll end up triggering a mcguffin plot device in your parent's hoard and fuck everything up.
>>
File: CopperDragon-ancient.jpg (54KB, 393x629px) Image search: [Google]
CopperDragon-ancient.jpg
54KB, 393x629px
>>51313086
Like I really like the idea Aasterinian, as she could be basically the "Dragon Deity For Adventurers"

Hlal makes for a good campaign if you go with a sort of Sanguine idea where she is taking the Bard/party in disguise to spread merriment and ideals.

Tamara as teaching someone who lost their village to a Lich with a Draoclich how to win back their home...

I just think the Draconic Pantheon could be fleshed out more, does anyone else think so?
>>
>>51313030
Hmm... Well, For pros, The Person learning would likely be quite advanced in magic, Be much braver than most having lived with a dragon, and Likely learn techniques to hurt larger creatures, more from just being around him long enough to know what to hit, and how to avoid Being hurt by bigger enemies.

Cons are, isolation from normal society, likely social issues because less interaction with man, and also, depending on the dragon, risking getting hurt.
>>
File: ju-mercier-mercier-iso-ii.jpg (188KB, 872x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ju-mercier-mercier-iso-ii.jpg
188KB, 872x1200px
>>
>>51313595
>Well, you wanted to invite your teacher over for dinner at your home. What did you expect to happen?
>>
>>51313424
Garyx might be the most stereotypical CE god I've ever seen.
>he's insane
>he wrecks shit
>his cult wrecks shit
>his cult has low expectations of him
>he just hands out spells
>>
I like the idea of a dragon who really wants to teach, but everyone runs away when they see that he's... well... a dragon.
Then one kid comes along and isn't afraid, and the dragon finally can impart knowledge.
Pros:
>Enthusiastic teacher, good teaching
>Nobody is going to hurt you during lessons, no matter how dangerous the world
>Teacher has knowledge from Hundreds of Years of time, lots of stories.

Cons:
>Likely won't make many Human friends
>Dragon might not be too familiar with human mannerisms, so kid may be housed in more draconic conditions, like sleeping on treasure mounds.
>Kid may be taught to overvalue Treasure.
>>
File: come on man its the first move.png (216KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
come on man its the first move.png
216KB, 900x900px
Wyverns would not be good Jenga teachers

>>51313274
>Nobody besides adventurers would attack a dragon, and they'd more often than not spare you after being mistaken for a kidnapped child with Stockholm Syndrome.
>Some adventurers will kill you along with your parent.

So wait, why would some spare you as a stockholm victim but others kill you? That's like being a knight and killing the princess in the crosssfire.
>>
>>51314015
Some adventurers are murderhobos. Some adventurer parties have Paladins or cleric or fighters that would prevent child murder.
>>
>>51313274
>>You'll have the strangest infancy if the dragon does not have human form.
I would put this as neutral and dependent on age of adoption.
>>If the dragon does not have a human form nor allows for plentiful human contact you'll have an identity crisis.
This is an interesting yet controversial topic I won't discuss or it'll derail the thread.
>>
>drawbacks
ok
>>
>>51313274
How would different color dragons (chromatic/metallic/whatever) differ in human childcare techniques?
>>
File: 53517511_p4.png (255KB, 700x998px) Image search: [Google]
53517511_p4.png
255KB, 700x998px
>>51314218
Well think about it, compared to a human mom, considering how egotistic a dragon is, you'd have to live up to higher standards, and would probably have to prove -very- loyal to said dragon for them to still love or trust you as humans are even more want to go murderhobo here
>>
>>51314361
What's going on in that page?
>>
File: dragon mom and her adopted son.jpg (194KB, 800x1115px) Image search: [Google]
dragon mom and her adopted son.jpg
194KB, 800x1115px
>>51314424
Basically this
>>
>>51314439
Japan what the fuck. Just, ugh. Why?
>>
>>51314472
Because it's adorable. Take your shit taste away from here pleb.
>>
>>51314604
I hope you realize you're as bad as monstergirlfags with that attitude.
>>
>>51314604
It would have been adorable if it showed him growing up and such over a couple chapters. As it's shown it's just barefaced Oedipus Complex.
>>
>>51314632
>Not liking cute things
>Can't come up with actually arguement so he just throws out the "monstergirls are baaaaaad" despite having no bearing on the conversation >l

Go >>>/out/ and stay >>>/out/
>>
>>51314690
It literally says he has a mother Complex, which means he has strong incestual urges with his adoptive mother. If it was different, like him growing up being raised by a wild dragon in the wild, it would be cute.
>>
>>51314632
>monstergirls
>bad
This is bard town mister, you best mosey on by
>>
>>51314690
Cute things are cute, like a kid hugging a fluffy big dragon. Disturbing things are disturbing, like a manga that tells you the focus of the story is the incestuos relationship.
>>
Reminder Gem dragons > Any other kind of dragon
>>
>>51314737
If I fuck a dragon my progeny better have a lizard face.
>>
Hmm... What about motives? Why are the Dragons training the Humans?
>>
>>51313030
as with any theoretical question, depends entirely on the people involved. What kind of dragons are we talking about first of all? Skyrim style dragons? where parthanax is pretty wise and reasonable but still see's things in black and white? warcraft style dragons? much more reserved and closer to a mortal tutor than anything?
>>
>>51314787
Draconic Bloodline.
Your kid may not have a lizard face, BUT, it does give them Sorcery powers.
>>
File: Crystal_dragon.jpg (114KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_dragon.jpg
114KB, 400x328px
>>51314772
Good taste

>Amethyst Dragon
Amethyst dragons were wise and regal. They could be found serving as intermediaries between warring dragons, and even humanoid civilizations. An amethyst dragon had lavender skin, and its scales were shaped like naturally formed mineral crystals.
>Crystal Dragon
Crystal dragons were the friendliest of the gem dragons. They were always curious, so they enthusiastically conversed with willing visitors. Crystal dragons were fond of the Elemental Chaos, but they might sometimes build ice palaces atop high, cold mountain peaks on the Material Plane.
>Emerald Dragon
Emerald dragons were inquisitive about local history and customs. Their knowledge of particular areas was often beyond that of the best sage. These dragons were very paranoid and developing relationships with them was often difficult. When not on the Inner Planes, they preferred to stay near partly inhabited areas on the Material Plane, but kept their presence unknown.
>Sapphire Dragon
Sapphire dragons were territorial, especially towards other dragons in the Elemental Chaos and the parts of the Material Plane that they claimed as their own. These dragons were anti-social towards all beings, but viewed the evil races of the Underdark as their enemies.

>Topaz Dragon
Topaz dragons were unfriendly and selfish. While not malevolent, their behavior made dealing with them unpleasant and dangerous. They spent their time in the Elemental Chaos, but made brief trips into the Material Plane into lairs on secluded beaches or caves below the waterline. Their lairs were completely dry.
>>
>>51314848
I thought the first generation were mutated like tieflings but limited to draconic features.
>>
File: 1TIKIlbUAAARHXZ.png (139KB, 534x793px) Image search: [Google]
1TIKIlbUAAARHXZ.png
139KB, 534x793px
>>51314727
He actually meets up with a different dragoness to swoon over that's not his mother in the manga
>>
>>51314883
And there is Sardior, the ruby dragon and God of the gem dragons
>>
>>51313030
If the dragon is Schwartzkopf, a lot.
If not, depends on the setting and how dragons work in it compared to other settings as well as their behaviors.
>>
>>51313030
Well in the picture you used you get a Master's Degree in applied Manadynamics and Hermetic Theory, which is probably great for getting jobs.
>>
>>51313030
Pros:
You were raised by a goddamn dragon
Inheritance
Dragons are wise and intelligent as fuck, you have a definite advantage there
You were raised by a dragon and that's AWESOME and you're AWESOME

Cons:
You will probably never see any of that inheritance
You will eventually have to interact with lesser lifeforms, and they will be all the more disappointing after having been raised by a goddamn dragon
>>
>>51315099
What setting is that from, anyway?
>>
Legitimate risk is what happens if you're a terrible student.
Like, if it's a less than peaceful dragon, It could roast the trouble Scolar, or Just eat the student who is purposely making a mockery of the class.
>>
>>51315122
Shadowrun.
The Great Dragon Schwartzkopf spends his time in the University of Prague and teaches advanced magical stuff to folks, and the school is generally considered to have one of the best magical advanced education on the planet.
>>
>>51314919
im gonna have to see some amercanise here to prove this chief.
>>
>>51315128
Nah man, You won't have bad students if you set an example.

>Adventurer busts in during a teaching session.
>Dragon Blasts this dude's weapon away, and immediately chomps down on the dude.
>Swallows the adventurer whole, then looks back at the kids, and continues teaching like nothing happened.

Those kids will never step out of line.
>>
>>51313030
If anyone bullies you as a kid you can say your awesome dragon momma is going to eat them.

She tells you to not say that anymore.

She totally would though.
>>
>>51315128
>>51315221
>>51315235
Is it vore-o-clock already?
>>
File: 53517511_p5.png (220KB, 700x1009px) Image search: [Google]
53517511_p5.png
220KB, 700x1009px
>>51315180
This is the page before that one
>>
>>51315235
>Awesome Dragon Momma
I love the idea of this. Like, she acts so lovingly and caringly, but could easily wipe out a village no problem.
>*Starts a fire with fire breath* "Stay close, don't catch a cold...
>*Tucks you in by wrapping her wing around you*
>*Fights off Bears and monsters who might hurt you near the cave* "Don't ever leave the cave again! You're Grounded! ...I'm so glad you're okay don't scare me like that..." (etc.)
>>
>>51315310
Warm, fussy but loving dragon momma sounds like the best.

>Powerful magical herbal tea and soup when you get sick.
>Allowance is in gold coins from some defunct kingdom.
>Makes you wear a tracking charm on a bracelet if you leave on a long trip.
>WILL come and fly you home if you stay out too late.
>>
>>51315270
I'd say more like half till, but knowing /tg/ it will get there sooner or later
>>
>>51315523
Love all this
>Dragon mom gets real worried when she can't find you, you were hiding on her back or under her wing.
>She lets you fall asleep on her torso, wing as your blanket, listening to her heartbeat.
>If adventurers bully you, she'd embarass you by trying to give them a lecture on manners before eventually killing them
>Makes the cave nice and cozy
>Tries and (Maybe suceeds?) At making Meals humans like.
>>
>>51315619
>Dragon cooking human food.

I can picture a setup like someone who does incredibly detailed model work, big magnifying lens, carefully machined tools with little gripper pincers on the end so she can try to work a human sized stove.
>>
>>51315674
That's funnier than I imagined. I was more picturing her like, Plucking a bundle from a wheat feild, and plundering a few cows. Using fore breath and such to cook, make GIANT bread.
>>
File: 1440542870240.jpg (17KB, 200x309px) Image search: [Google]
1440542870240.jpg
17KB, 200x309px
>>51314772
>>51314883
Imagine:
>an unlikely group of four gem dragons were united under the leadership of a Crystal Dragon with an unusual tint to their scales
>an Amethyst Dragon who looked up to the Crystal, growing to be very close friends - and the Amethyst seemed to hope for something more
>a small Topaz Dragon, the runt of her clutch. Her upbringing was influenced heavily by the others of the group
>an Emerald Dragon who was essentially a cleric of Sardior the Ruby Dragon and preferred to be as close to the deity as Sardior tolerates. Very knowledgeable and probably by far the best fighter; others suspect the Emerald can glimpse the future
>during their travels together, they found a charming little human village and settled for a while
>a human bard won over the Crystal Dragon, and through the power of magic, a child was created
>the magic came at a terrible cost, however
>soon after, the dragon was consumed with frailty and perished before the hybrid child could even know their nonhuman parent
>the other three Gem Dragons take it upon themselves to raise him
>to preserve the legacy of the Crystal Dragon
>and also because there's starting to be an awful lot of wicked dragons as of late

>We
>Are the Gem Dragons
>We'll always save the day
>And if you think we can't, we'll
>Always find a way
>That's why the people of this town believe in
>Em'rald
>Amethyst
>To-paz
>and STEVEN!
>>
>>51315674
>>51315719
>In D&D dragons usually have a dex of 10
>That's the same as the average human
>Doesn't sound like much but by RAW that implies dragons have ABSURD manual dexterity
>Probably from spending centuries having to use their giant claws to manipulate tiny fiddly bits of things made for human sized users
>In a dragon's every day life (or rather when not burning things down and rampaging ) they show the same sort of control/skill of someone who makes ships in bottles
>>
File: Dragon King Vore.png (184KB, 814x1993px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon King Vore.png
184KB, 814x1993px
>>51315543
>>51315270
I'mma just leave this here.

Don't mind me if you're not interested. The dragon momma stuff is cute.

Just posting this stuff from the previous thread, can write more if there is interest or if I think of something.
>>
File: 1422950141020s.jpg (3KB, 94x125px) Image search: [Google]
1422950141020s.jpg
3KB, 94x125px
>>51315803
I honestly didn't see it until spoiler
>>
What subject do you think dragons would be best able to teach
>>
>>51313274
>The faces of the rest of the party when you visit your parent's cave.

>>51313493
That's an interesting pattern of capitalization. Is English not your first language? IIRC, German has some capitalization rules that look out of place when carried over to English.

>>51314812
>boredom
>their hoard grows with payment for services
>to use against rival dragons
>to sway public opinion in their favor
>they consider nearby townsfolk part of their hoard and believe educating them increases their value
>a bet with another dragon
There's a lot of reasons.

>>51315845
I used to casually RP as a dragon on another site. People would occasionally ask how I manage to use a keyboard, and my response was generally "I've had a couple of centuries to practice precise things with my claws, tail, and even tongue. Plus, a big keyboard, but that's for convenience's sake so I can use more than two claws at a time."
I'd argue that "someone who makes ships in bottles" has a well above-average DEX - it's certainly not really a hobby some rando could pick up and instantly be good at.
Of note: 3d6-1 with +2 to any one stat gives an average of barely under 10, still allowing for variance making a scrawny genius or a shy kid who makes incredibly intricate wood carvings.
>>
More Dragon Mama
>When you get sick, she Kind of panicks, Blows plenty of fires to keep the Cave warm
>She "Stealthily" Tries to Follow you sometimes when you are young and head into the woods near the cave.
>She is skeptical whenever you bring a human friend over (if ever).
>Gets panicked if she can't find you, Always afraid she'd stepped on you or something.
>>
>>51316182
Samefag here.
English is my first language, but I do study German. Guess the rules slip sometimes, oops.
>>
>>51313030
>Pros
It's a fucking Dragon, they likely know a fucking lot, so it'd be really damn educational.
Also if you ingratiate yourself to them, you've got a fucking Dragon in your corner.

>Cons
It's a fucking Dragon, so it's possibly you'd have issues understanding what they have to teach, would have to perform to a higher standard, and would likely get dragged into Dragon bullshit whether you want to or not.
Also don't fucking cheat on tests. Who knows what they'd do.
>>
>>51316232
>Who knows what they'd do.

Cheat on test?
Dragon Cheats on diet.
>>
>>51316270
>"Missus Sharptail, didn't you say you wanted to cut ice cream out of your diet entirely?"
>"Yes, but it's comfort food because quite frankly your attempt to hide the textbook under your test paper was downright depressing."
>>
File: Natural_1_Intimidation.jpg (112KB, 408x401px) Image search: [Google]
Natural_1_Intimidation.jpg
112KB, 408x401px
>>51316319
>Wasn't what I meant, but this is vastly more funny, and a beautiful mental image.
>>
>>51316390
That is one vintage mawshot.
>>
File: a dragon doing dragon things.png (200KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
a dragon doing dragon things.png
200KB, 600x600px
>>51315845
Dragon mom is my favorite subject
>Would likely scrutinize any lover or friend you bring with a Scrying or Truth spell, too used to human tricks
>Would probably learn just -how- social humans are. either by annoyance or being humbled by how much love you give off to her
>likely give her a much stronger feels over you dying with your short-life, if she really cares for you, she'll find a way to extend it somehow
>Will threaten to bite off friend's head if they refer to her casually instead of the respected title she deserves (that's only for you)

>>51316140
History, Magic, Money Management
>>
File: stop.jpg (29KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
29KB, 283x283px
>The retarded D&D chromatic v metallic divide
>Different colored dragons have different magic 'breath attacks'
>>
File: Dragon Shrek.jpg (50KB, 720x434px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Shrek.jpg
50KB, 720x434px
Best dragon
>>
>>51316188
>>51316426
Getting older
>You bring a girlfriend over to meet her, She is very protective, asks a lot of questions, acts threateningly, but subtly so.
>Keeps trying to make excuses for you to stay in the cave with her. "I have a job now, ma." "But you have so much gold here! Already! You don't need a job!"
>Secretly spies on what's popular in local villages, takes notes.
>If he gets in any teen trouble, she swoops down and intimidates the crap out of the thugs.
>>
>>51314314
>Gold
these guys are grim, but noble like odin, so expect a very "Weight of your responsibilities" deal and not much time for fun, they also see themeselves as shepards with a strict hierarchy, so you could end up seeing yourself as above other humans, not out of arrognace but in a matter-of-fact way
>silver
these guys love humans, so expect a relatively normal life with lots of human contact, and expect a lot of "always fight for what you believe in" lectures
>Brozne
these guys are all about duty and honor, so expect to be groomed to be a raised as a hands-on ruler of the people, rather than as a guardian, expect to be raised as a fiery, passioned person who leads from the front, and actively seeks out threats to fight
>copper
opposite of the gold dragon, you will have lots of fun and have a big emphasis on being tricky, cunning, smart, and word play. they also are the least confrontational, so you wont grow up with the "fight evil" aspect, and none of that "duty to bahamut and humanity" that others get
>brass
love of conversation, riddles, puns, wordplay, or just talking. they also have a hands-off approach, instead of duty expect to be raised to be more of a philanthropist, donating to worhty causes instead of taking up a banner
>>
>>51316646
Sounds like Mama would be a brass dragon.
>>
>>51316390
I know exactly what you meant, but the thread's too young. Source on that image, though? It looks cute as fuck.

>>51316270
Different scenario
>"You brought cake? Did I really get that good a score?"
>"No, but you deserve a reward for your clever plan of a repeating recording of a stalactite dripping your notes in Morse code."

>>51315803
Dammit, the gems didn't match up so I didn't pick up on it until "glimpse the future".
>>
>>51316694
Sadly source unknown. Found it a few threads back, Decided to save it for a reaction image.

As for thread being young, I suppose this is true, I'm not one to force the point. But, this is /tg/. Give it a few dozen more posts, someone will ease into it.
>>
File: Natsu_dragneel.jpg (94KB, 853x936px) Image search: [Google]
Natsu_dragneel.jpg
94KB, 853x936px
>>51313030
This guy was raised by a dragon and he turned out alright.
...On second thought.
>>
File: 1407034149.jpg (226KB, 1280x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1407034149.jpg
226KB, 1280x1006px
This dragon would probably be good for hands-on anatomy lessons. Definitely not at all a ploy to get her paws, tummy, and muzzle rubbed, no siree.
>>
>>51316426
>>51316611
>Teaches you warrior techniques, Coughes up a sword or two and some armor for you to use
>Always concerned about fighting, but deep down knows you'll need the skills
>Pretends not to notice every time you've ever snuck out at night
>Whenever adventurers try to slay her, she always saves some kind of trinket to give you as a gift.
>Actually becomes more hesitant to kill humans as time goes on.
>>
>>51316853
Stop
>>
>>51316853
>dragon
>with paws
That doesn't make sense. Not even in a sparkle dog kind of way.
>>
File: IMG_2814_20160825_014403.jpg (35KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2814_20160825_014403.jpg
35KB, 500x394px
>>51316882
You must be new here
>>
>>51315310
I'm stealing "Grew up with Dragon Mama" for my next character.
>>
>>51316932
Spoken like a true newfag
>>
>>51316953
What system do you usually play?
>>
File: 1438981285994.png (784KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
1438981285994.png
784KB, 800x486px
Would a dragon tutor place emphasis on a Polymorph Self (Dragon) spell, or see humans as inherently unworthy of ever taking the form of a dragon?

>>51316879
>she becomes almost masterful at nonlethally defeating humans
>stripping them of armor and weapons
>though, she leaves their clothes
>they're not as interesting, and she's learned humans need them
>she lets them go, maybe spread the word of not trying to kill her so much
>of course, if they rush her again
>unarmed, unarmored, probably dazed
>she also lets them choose their fate

>>51316932
Admittedly I should've waited a couple dozen more posts.

>>51317009
To be fair, /tg/'s been the place for dragon vore for years.
>>
>>51317030
D&D. I prefer 5e. Easy to whip up a character, No confusing skill system, Just smooth to use.
>>
>>51316853
Please learn how to be discrete in your fetish posting.
>>
>>51316853
Except you'd, you know, die.
>>
>>51317037
>umans as inherently unworthy of ever taking the form of a dragon?

I feel it would be like this. Gold dragons and even silvers are still arrogant to a fault, and I imagine they don't view copycats too highly, considering their condescension towards wyverns as lowly breds.
>>
>>51316853
I love dragon fucking and vore as much as the next fa/tg/uy but don't force it regardless of how likely it is to go there anyway, it's just rude

>>51317037
>>51317131
>Would a dragon tutor place emphasis on a Polymorph Self (Dragon) spell, or see humans as inherently unworthy of ever taking the form of a dragon?
Depends on the dragon I'd say, most (read 3) of the good core dragons have a human form by default, but I could see evil ones disliking it and good ones taking a dim view of it at worst
I could also see one preferring a human partner to "accommodate" them that way but they'd probably at least still see them as playing the part rather than actually being a dragon, it might come down to what the human uses it for
>>
>>51317109
Doesn't NummyNumz do endo only?
Besides I literally just mentioned petting the dragon, as it sounds like cute fun.
>>
>>51317037
>>51316879
Younger, maybe
>Dragoness learns to sing a few lullabys, hugging you with a wing
>Whenever you were afraid of the dark, she's just light a small fire in her mouth and Make the room glow.
>instead of baths, she'd hold you under a waterfall to get you clean.
>Early on wasn't sure what to feed you, so she just uprooted stuff from nearby farms and roasted some livestock, Learning little by little how to prepare human meals.
>>
>>51317181
Seconded.
Petting muzzles and tummy rubs sound less like vore and more how you'd trwat a cat or dog. Playful, cute.
>>
>>51317157
>>51317037
I feel that in the case of Polymorph Self Dragon, a dragon tutor would teach you how to fly, considering the turns you'd need to make and adjust to from flying as well as
>How Do I Not Die From Murderhobos Whilst Flying
>>
>>51317213
>>51317157
>it might come down to what the human uses it for
>dragon watches from afar as their student is fighting a few stronger monsters
>trying to draw them away from an innocent bystander
>they get bodily thrown off a tall cliff
>dragon starts thinking of what to do with the body
>immolation, maybe - they do deserve something a little bit dragony
>a large form swoops up over the cliff's edge
>the "dragon" lands atop one of the monsters, crushing them
>roars a challenge at the others, sending them fleeing
>after making sure they're all gone or dead, the human returns to his normal form and attends to the bystander
>[distant dragon nod of approval]

>>51317211
Thirded, though I think bellyrubs are more for Large and smaller size dragons, and stroking their muzzles is Large and bigger. And from what I gather from this thread about that specific dragon, she's in that second category only.
Also, headpats are great.
>>
>>51317181
Endo?
Okay. Cute and cuddly dragons are different. But that artwork makes the dragon look like it has rubber skin.
>>
>>51317201
Ugh, I am so annoyed with myself. There was a story I read as a kid about almost exactly this. Some stable boy who found a dragon that trained him, and gave him a gem or two, and whose teachings made him respected by everyone, but the boy got so wrapped up in the status he got from the teachings that he leaves the dragon for long periods of time to go off with the knights. There is a twist ending that I don't want to spoil, but does anyone know the book I am talking about? It is perfect as a manuscript of how dragon tutelage could be played straight.
>>
>>51317283
>Endo?
Like vore but about being inside something rather than being eaten
>>
>>51317037
>/tg/'s been the place for dragon vore for years.
no, it's been the place for seducing dragons that you're sent to kill and then having a comfy relationship.
Vore is ancillary and an unfortunate tag-on. Personally I find it as disgusting as snuff, because it's the same thing but with a halfassed denial aspect to it.
>>
File: Jeremy and Tiamat.jpg (285KB, 706x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy and Tiamat.jpg
285KB, 706x1050px
Daily Reminder That

A Dragoness is a Boy's Best Friend

>>51317303
Sadly I don't know, but could you Spoiler that ending in case we don't figure it out?
>>
>>51313070
Blue dragons might be up for it. They actually get along the best with the humanoid races out of chromatics. Unlike some other chromatics whose favourite food is intelligent humanoids blues love camels.
>>
>>51316853
I can't help but feel that that dragon is used in porn.
>>
>>51317328
>slaps head when I remember there is a literally a spoiler option

For anyone unconcerned with possibly spoiling the ending of the story for themselves unless you have read it and do remember it:
At the end, the boy arrives at the dragon's cave remorseful about abandoning his master, only to find it's claw is not moving and it appears to be dead. He creeps closer and finds that the claw is actually some elaborate mechanical device that looks like a dragon's claw, and he never noticed because he was always afraid to come close to the "dragon" and provoke it. An old man comes out from a hidden door and explains he was always the dragon, and that he was teaching the boy because he was the last scion of the royal line of "Pendragon". I think then the old man takes the boy through the door and presents him to loyal soldiers who cheer for him, but I am fuzzy on the last part. So yeah it is a King Arthur story, but the interaction between the "dragon" and Arthur was a nice take on the idea of being taught by a dragon, since Arthur was literally scared for his life at times, so it emphasizes the fact that being taught by a dragon would be horrifying as well as rewarding.
>>
>>51317283
>>51317312
>Endo?
Literally just vore without digestion. Very soft, usually for stuff like a dragon who's friends with a human and lets them rest in their soft, warm belly for a while. Usually ignores things like acid, possibilities of drowning, and horrible smells.

>>51317377
It depends on your definition of "porn." She eats humans and furries, but Nummynumz has never ever made art of Tartiidrake doing so much as presenting herself, tail raised. She's the softest vore artist I've ever seen (she's got literally 3 "implied digestion" pics on Eka's, and one of them is a Lion King-esque kitty eating a bug), and honestly I find it more adorable than arousing.
>>
>>51317483
This.
I'm not a big fan of people dying in vore, more the comfort aspect than anything else. I've no Idea if I'm an oddity or the norm (Ironic, being an oddity among oddities, then, no?).
>>
File: Thiselection.jpg (99KB, 689x805px) Image search: [Google]
Thiselection.jpg
99KB, 689x805px
>>Politics

I kinda have this cool image of an old dragon teaching a young man how to swordfight by using the bladed tip of his tail
>>
>>51317780
Does that make you abnormal to even the abnormal or does it just cancel out like a double negative?
>>
>>51317780
most vore seems like it either just doesn't go into detail on the death so people can ignore it and just be fetishy, or it relishes in the death and goes very explicit in the suffering caused.
personally I would have no issue with it if it was just what you mention.
>>
>>51317986
Often, If I picture vore, I assume that The predator, like a dragon, has either:
>A secondary storage stomach as some dinosaurs had, with no digestive properties, just comfort
or
>A ton of protections to keep the prey safe.

I like the idea of a dragon swallowing someone to keep them warm, then calming them down after the fact and letting them know they are safe.

Odd? Of course it's odd, but fatal, it is not.
>>
>>51317861
I'd say still abnormal, in that, I enjoy the concept of being swallowed by a benevolent creature for the point of safety and comfort, which is highly abnormal.

I would argue slightly less abnormal though, given that my odd interest does not involve death or mutilation in any degree.
>>
>>51317037
looks more like Polymorph Griffon to me there
>>
>>51318244
From the other dragon thread there was the idea of a dragon swallowing a guy and healing him by keeping him in her 'stomach'.
It brought to mind the idea/phrase that "Dragons are creatures of magic and fire, and have no need of crude stomachs" where a dragon stomach is more a magic cauldron than anything else and just reduces things they want to eat to nothing.
also the sense of fire being used in the positive aspect of warmth a-la dark souls warmth.
>>
>>51318787
I like this idea. It allows the belly to essentially become a healing tank for hurt friends, and a real stomach when they need it.
This is a good solution.
>>
>>51318825
It becomes what they need it to be; dragons are already shapeshifters and inherently magical, so it's not a stretch to say that the insides of themselves can be an even more concentrated control of that magic.

It's a view that makes them less physical and more spiritual though, so it's not exactly what something like d&d treats dragons as.
>>
>>51318787
>>51318825
So what happens when the human is healed? How are they expelled from the dragon's stomach?
>>
File: download-11.png (134KB, 465x353px) Image search: [Google]
download-11.png
134KB, 465x353px
>>51318825
>>51318903
Guys.
Dragon Medic.
They come out on the battle field afterwards, Scoop up the dying, Let them rest up and heal, then bam, back to full health!
>>
>>51318930
Regurgitation.
>>
SEX

THE UPSIDE IS SEX
>>
>>51318903
I've always taken the view that (in D&D at least) dragons are more along the lines of elementals made flesh
Probably not so good for healing, but protection from their own element is probably an effect they can give
>>
File: Jeb_The_Man.jpg (28KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
Jeb_The_Man.jpg
28KB, 400x428px
/tg/
Properly discussing the mechanics of being swallowed alive by a dragon.

Bless you, /tg/. I love you.
>>
>>51318956
what a dragon could use their own body as a "cauldron" for would probably be heavily dependent on the type of dragon then. I imagine a number of them could at least make it safe 'storage' for living things in one way or another, ie: ice element dragons might be able to keep humans cryogenicly frozen inside of itself
>>
>>51315523
>>51318244
>>51318787
Combo?
Combo.
>Dragoness tears apart raider gang that wanted her loot, finds younger child was in their cart, Beaten, parents dead.
>He is dying, she quickly Swallows him down and begins healing him inside.
>Tje boy is terrified, no idea what is going on, but after a while of no pain, she explains he's safe.
>She raises him for a while
>If ever an ice storm or other such thing pops up and threatens to freeze the child, she just gulps him down gently.
>If he ever gets sick, he can just rest in her belly.
>>
>>51314744
Eh... hazard of the Medium.
>>
File: Never Change tg.png (108KB, 1377x189px) Image search: [Google]
Never Change tg.png
108KB, 1377x189px
>>51318970
Obligatory
>>
File: p_00008.jpg (506KB, 1024x2864px) Image search: [Google]
p_00008.jpg
506KB, 1024x2864px
>>51319310
Lot of stuff in this thread is reminding me of 4 Cut Hero.
>>
File: dragon mom.png (55KB, 1064x658px) Image search: [Google]
dragon mom.png
55KB, 1064x658px
itt
>>
File: KeK_Beyond_Keks.jpg (195KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
KeK_Beyond_Keks.jpg
195KB, 517x768px
>>51319693
>>
>>51315287
what is the name of this manga. asking for a friend
>>
>>51318787
>>51319310
Anons, what have you done?
I want to fall asleep in a loving dragoness's belly now.
>>
>>51313030
Dragonslayer magic.
>>
>>51313030

There was this 'best of /tg/' tier thread once (pretty sure someone capped it, if some of you did post it now!) where we figured out that adventurers actually ARE dragon spawn with abandonment issues. I know its the opposite of being thought and raised by a dragon but it was hilarious nonetheless.

It throws everything into a perspective. Somewhat mysterious act of adventurers just appearing out of nowhere in taverns, sudden ability to seemingly best most experienced guards in the city, their obsession with gold and trinkets, making mischief and chaos and being pulled to adventuring and all made sense somehow.
>>
>>51314744
Does it really count as insest when they're not actually related?

>>51319345
I think I remember the thread that was from. Was it about deep sea fish?
>>
File: 1483660577595.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1483660577595.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>51317157
>dragon tries to demonstrate polymorph
>much to her embarrassment, she never quite mastered it herself
>you can see what she's trying to do, but she couldn't exactly walk into town unnoticed
>>
>>51317986
The dragon vore stuff written towards the end of the last thread had fatal consequences but didn't focus on the actual death. Instead it played up the casual nature of it, the dragon idly and thoughtlessly eating someone because they're just food to him and not thinking for a moment about the consequences.

It's posted up here for an example.
>>51315937

The thing about vore that makes it hard to explain is that it's less one fetish and more a big group of fetishes that just share one thing in common. It's like saying 'I like pizza' or 'I like beer' it may be a true statement but there is so much variety in those categories that further elaboration is needed.
>>
>>51320737
>>you can see what she's trying to do, but she couldn't exactly walk into town unnoticed
Of course she can't, she can't even magic up clothes!
>>
>>51319861
Don't you mean dragonslayer slayer magic?
>>
>>51319893
It does count as incest if it's your appointed mother since infancy. Just like it's still incest to bang your stepmom.
>>
File: 1472232656174.jpg (312KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1472232656174.jpg
312KB, 1280x1280px
>>51315674
>>51315619
>dragon sized portion
>or tiny dragon
>your choice
>>
>>51321116
The Westermark Effect would make you instinctual think of it as incest, but considering no blood relation and how flexible and powerful dragon genetics are there would be no actual consequences of inbreeding.
>>
>>51321029
Oh, hey, I'm one of the writers for the dragon king vore stuff.

Just woke up, if anybody wants more of it I can write some, thread seems to have gone to the point where vore is being discussed anyway.
>>
>>51321137
Feels like incest. Sounds like incest. Looks like incest. It's probably incest.
>>
>>51321170
Write the repercussions the dragon-king faces for casually devouring his people on a whim, even preferring it instead of livestock.
>>
>>51321103
Dragons know their weakness more than dragonslayers'.
>>
File: 1451340870421.png (179KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451340870421.png
179KB, 600x600px
>this thread
>>
>>51321199
Wouldn't dragonslayer magic be focused on targeting those weaknesses? That's one angle you could go for countering dragonslayer magic.
>>
File: 1450313465684.jpg (163KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450313465684.jpg
163KB, 800x800px
>>51321215
So, wait.. would dragonslayerslayer magic be based around the weaknesses of dragonslayer magic?
>>
File: dragonhug.png (1MB, 1600x1144px) Image search: [Google]
dragonhug.png
1MB, 1600x1144px
>>51321211
>>
Back on topic...
One of the least obvious benefits of being raised by a dragon is that strange things (for the better) happen to people who spend years nearby powerful magical creatures. Not like getting protective spells layered on or stuff like that, just being around a Dragon for years artificially increases your starting EXP.
One of the least obvious disadvantages is that cancer is still a problem around giant magic-radiating creatures.
>>
>>51321196
Eh, ignoring the effects of depopulation is kinda required for most vore settings to work.

As for the societal consequences, the explanation from last thread was that the previous king was so awful he killed far more people in purgings and random bouts of madness, and the dragon's policies have saved far more lives than he personally takes. Also because he's been in power for so long nobody can imagine the kingdom without him running it and they know that trying to overthrow him would result in him laying waste to the countryside.

So nobody tries to overthrow or stop him, they just try to enjoy their higher standard of living and not look too delicious in his presence.
>>
>>51321170
What does the Dragon-King 'look' like?
>>
File: 1430697999437.jpg (1MB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1430697999437.jpg
1MB, 3200x1800px
One disadvantage has got to be the disconnect with time dragons will have compared to you. The dragon may well not care that you're massively behind in aspects of your education because it's used to having centuries to play with, so what if you're two years behind?
Intellectually it'll know that your lifespan is far shorter, but they might well not put two and two together for a while.
>>
>>51321311
Full sized adult dragon who rules over a kingdom.

As for more specific appearance I never chose one so the reader could pick whatever appearance they wanted and fill that in.

The only details about him that are nailed down are that he's male, has wings, large enough for a human to ride on his head with room to spare but small enough a swallowed human makes a visible bulge in his throat on their way down.
>>
Benefits:
A good education
Downsides:
You're smart enough to not like vore.
>>
>>51321461
Wouldn't this be rectified by having your dragon guardian include vore in your teaching program?

If 'not liking vore' is a disadvantage then surely your loving guardian should help you learn how to do it properly.

>Dragon is concerned about your development.
>Convinced cooked food is going to be bad for you.
>Shouldn't you be able to swallow your prey like the dragon does?
>Scorching meat dry and charred can't be healthy.
>Tries to find something small enough for you to swallow.
>Panics when you choke.
>Doesn't understand the gag reflex because dragon's don't have one.
>>
>>51321862
I was being sarcastic.
>>
File: 098.jpg (299KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
098.jpg
299KB, 700x1690px
>vore
how in the fuck is swallowing living things a fetish?
how the fuck does this even turn you on?
have you people considering getting a treatment?
>>
>>51322419
I know, the coffee hadn't kicked in yet and I was acting a bit silly.

>>51322467
Eh, problem asking that question is that the range of answers is pretty huge, and the range of interests that fit under that umbrella is equally huge to the point where two people ostensibly into 'vore' can have completely incompatible desires. And no I don't think there's anything more wrong with it than anyone else who has a weird or obscure fetish.

Though considering that basically every time dragon threads come up on /tg/ at least some degree of vore discussion happens it might not be as obscure as I thought, at least not on this board.
>>
>>51322467
Personally I blame The Magic School Bus.
>>
>>51322609
How did that cartoon turn you into a vorephiliac?
The exact moment I began to look into vore was in first grade looking at the corner of a snake book and flipping through the pages to watch an animation of a snake charmer getting eaten by a cobra.
>>
>>51321266

>stop biting your self, stop biting your self

this new captcha is fucking dumb as a side note
>>
>>51322721
Different guy. I stumbled across vore on accident when I was younger and enjoyed it for reasons I couldn't explain.

Looking back I'd have to say it was because I was raised very sexually repressed and had deep feelings of guilt and shame at any sexual thoughts, and vore was a stand in that was so different I didn't have any baggage with it. Even now after I've long since gotten over those issues it's something I still enjoy.
>>
>>51322724
I think the 'biting itself' is an illusion made by some weird limb positioning.

And yes, can't they just stick to one style? Is this really such an advanced system they need to constantly change it?
>>
File: MSB_S4_E13_305.jpg (41KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
MSB_S4_E13_305.jpg
41KB, 720x480px
>>51322721
That was half the episodes and this was the other half. It just seems like too much of a coincidence to me.
>>
>>51322831
I admit that my current interests in TF probably can be traced back to stuff like this.
>>
>Teacher is a dragon
>>
>>51323564
Is there any more of this?
>>
>>51323564
c-cute
>>
>>51323564
Is this from an actual manga? If so, is the rest of it as dragon-heavy?
>>
File: 46094138_p5.png (689KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
46094138_p5.png
689KB, 800x1129px
>>51323628
>>51323683
That was just a one-off comic, but this one is about being raised by a dragon.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46094138
>>
File: Student Rider 1.png (356KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Student Rider 1.png
356KB, 1000x1144px
And since we talk about teaching, although unlikely in say, D&D where dragons think too lowly of humans, there are many settings in which humans would need to be taught how to ride a dragon as well.
>>
File: Student Rider 2.png (317KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Student Rider 2.png
317KB, 800x1131px
>>51323725
>>
>>51323708
Is there an English (or Spanish) translation? English greatly preferred.
>>
>>51321862
>you later try to integrate into human society
>dragon thinks cultural enrichment is vital for you
>plus it takes up the time that they normally would use teaching you to fly and breathe fire
>as much as they'd like otherwise, you aren't really a dragon and can't physically do some dragon things
>human friends finally get you to have lunch with them
>hotdogs
>they smell like meat, but different
>you pick up the meat thing and swallow it easily
>the stuff your guardian feeds you is thicker and irregularly-shaped, so this is a breeze
>surprisingly, it was very hot
>but you don't survive many years with a dragon without getting used to heat
>you glance around
>your friends are looking at you weird
>only about a quarter of their meat things are gone
>apparently you're better at eating
>plus they ate some of the fluffy decoration
>why are they looking at you weird?
Also after reading the Tales of Solaron, I'm reminded of Solaron occasionally swallowing some large chunk of meat and glaring pointedly at his quarterling "friend" when the latter does something stupid.
>>
>>51322467
Considered treatment?
Yes actually. Turns out there's not much you can do from a psychological standpoint, funny enough. Not dissimilar from those who have foot fetishes.
>>
>>51322609
Dudex first time I watched that Magic School Bus episode in Kindergarden it messed me up. That may have been my first vore trigger too
>>
>>51323708
Second for translation.
>>
>>51322721
>>51322778
Third (fourth?) Guy here.
Vore kind of popped up as a kid for me. It was long, long before I had ever had sexual feelings, so to me it felt like embarassment. Even now, the feeling isn't quite sexual, But rather some compulsion to see more, combined with an inherent confort assocoated with being surrounded on all sides by a loving, more powerful being, and not dying. Not a big fan of fatal vore.

I'd almost not consider it a fetish for me (I'm the vorefag who doesn't fap to it from last thread), but it's the catrgory it fits in here.

(inb4 Heresy).
>>
>>51323735
not yet, sadly
>>
>>51324947
That is a disappointment. Alas, these dragon-with-a-human-for-some-reason mangas are beyond my grasp!
>>
>>51324989
I'm looking to get it translated, probably can pay someone if I really need to.
>>
File: p_00009.jpg (323KB, 1024x2722px) Image search: [Google]
p_00009.jpg
323KB, 1024x2722px
>>51319366
I'll just leave this here:
>>
>>51325043
So what's the name of his manga and/or a link?
>>
File: 1438084535212.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438084535212.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>51318933
I've actually had this snippet Unlisted in my pastebin for a while:
>the Legendary Healing Pendant binds to its owner
>it can be removed, but only casts the strong healing aura over one creature until they die
>naturally, the group argues about it
>heavily-armored warrior insists he'd be more durable with it, lasting far longer
>the lightly-clothed warlock and rogue claim it could quickly get them back to full even if one good hit leaves them crippled
>the healslu- er, white mage repeats that she could really use passive healing while focusing her talents on the rest of the dumbasses running into near-death
>the hammerspace dragon the party's been using for extra storage space offers fast out-of-combat healing for everyone
>...
>he grins sheepishly, the glowing pendant already hanging from his neck

>>51319345
Oh yeah, that's talking about Gulper Eels. Strangely enough, I have seen an increase in anthro eels since that thread, though it might be Baader-Meinhoff effect.

>>51321124
See, that dragon is an excellent candidate for patting its head or gently rubbing its tum while it purrs. Plus, I'm a sucker for tiny dragons ever since the hammerspace thing started.

>>51322724
>new captcha
Is there another one, or are you talking about the "lol you have 2 things to solve because fuck you" that's been around a couple months?
It's why I turned on the legacy recaptcha option. Saving a few seconds the rare occasions it just gives you a checkmark isn't worth the bullshit of the new captcha, even with keyboard controls.
>>
File: GulperEel_Mermaid.png (751KB, 973x934px) Image search: [Google]
GulperEel_Mermaid.png
751KB, 973x934px
>>51325427
>Oh yeah, that's talking about Gulper Eels. Strangely enough, I have seen an increase in anthro eels since that thread, though it might be Baader-Meinhoff effect.
Problem with gulper eels is that the thing that really makes the animal distinctive (the ridiculously wide mouth and simple body) would be impossible to really translate to anthropomorphic/humanoid form. This is the best attempt I've seen, and even it falls far short of the weirdness of the actual animal.

There are some other deep sea fish that would be easier to antropomorphosise, though, like the black swallower (which a relatively normal looking fish aside from the ability to swallow prey several times its own size, and thus you could turn that into a mermaid or somethign without loosing the thing that really makes it noteworthy).
>>
>>51325184
4 Cut Hero
>>
>>51325625
Thank you.
>>
File: 1408540618308.png (446KB, 900x840px) Image search: [Google]
1408540618308.png
446KB, 900x840px
>dragon teaches their protegee how to be lewd

>>51325564
>black swallower
>4 images on Eka's
>2 of them are dragon prey, the worst for prey
Dammit. Still, does look pretty interesting, and it's fun to imagine adventurers in a sea-based campaign going "what, this little fish? What's it gonna do, nibble my finge- ah fuck where am I."
I imagine it wouldn't take too hard of a check to break free, assuming they're opportunistic predators or scavengers rather than hunters (if their prey is usually healthy when attacked, they'd have a much stronger stomach and/or some way to kill larger prey).

>>51325630
The name of the comic was mentioned in >>51319366 as well.
>>
>>>51325700 expecting people to read the thread
You'll go places during your stay here. Not far, but places.
>>
>>51325728
Not the entire thread, of course, but at least look at one layer of quotelink. You can hover with 4chanX (and maybe default, been a while), and Clover doesn't lose your spot, so there's hardly a reason not to.
>>
>>51325625
>3 chapters in
>sides left observable universe
>>
>>51325767
I *do* check the thread. I also know better than to expect others to.
>>
File: 1472102788419.gif (378KB, 391x429px) Image search: [Google]
1472102788419.gif
378KB, 391x429px
One day /tg/ will get a dragon thread that doesn't have vore. One day it will be able to discuss the idea of a living bag of holding without fetishizing it.

But that day is not this day, alas. Well, too late now.
>>
File: Abyssal Doodles 6.png (37KB, 328x141px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal Doodles 6.png
37KB, 328x141px
>>51325700
>I imagine it wouldn't take too hard of a check to break free, assuming they're opportunistic predators or scavengers rather than hunters (if their prey is usually healthy when attacked, they'd have a much stronger stomach and/or some way to kill larger prey).
The primary means of killing prey is suffocation, I believe. The prey can't use its gills to breathe when its head is being swallowed.
It helps that most deep sea fish have weak muscles and low endurance, meaning they can't struggle much, although I've seen pictures of one having swallowed more "normal" looking fish as well.
>>
File: 1401381564698.jpg (277KB, 1000x710px) Image search: [Google]
1401381564698.jpg
277KB, 1000x710px
>>51325822
It'd be pretty difficult. After all, if it's a living bag of holding, it probably has feelings about eating things - if it's to be useful, it probably likes eating things. And that means it likes the idea of eating you, so it's important to figure out how you'd feel about that and what you'd do to make sure that doesn't get out of hand.
On a related note, I like to think hammerspace dragons like having their throats rubbed, so just as one might keep a cat on their lap and idly pet them or skritch their ears, an hs dragon owner might spend some downtime with their forearm casually down their companion's throat, stroking and listening to the relaxed dragon purr. Of course, biting or trying to take more of them tends to result in not getting any more of that for a while.
Probably also freaks the hell out of anyone who's not used to the little guys.

>>51325863
>they can't struggle much
That explains it, then. Considering current theory is that black swallowers tend to start at the tail and slowly work to the head, it wouldn't make much sense if the prey was only unable to fight back for the last third of the struggle.
>>
>>51325949
>It'd be pretty difficult
No it wouldn't. Option one: The living bag doesn't give a shit. Done. Option two: You don't need another option.
Also why MUST it have feelings about eating things, and if so, why MUST it enjoy it, and if those are both true, why MUST it want to eat you?
I like eating. I like my parents. That doesn't therefore mean I want to eat my parents.
It's porn logic. Nothing wrong with that when you're making porn. I love porn logic! But porn logic isn't worldbuilding, except for maybe erp settings that aren't designed to stand up to scrutiny.

Now we can get on with them being adorable.
>>
>>51326008
not him, but animals tend to have feelings about things, and your analogy is stupid and would have been better if you had used "I like playing video games therefore I really want to play any video game, even ET for the Atari." you probably cannot eat your parents in the same way you eat food
it is funny to see people blinded by porn logic however, lots of baseless assumptions based on other baseless assumptions
>>
>>51313086
Which of these does /tg/ like the most?

Have you ever used them in a setting?
>>
File: 1425273912065.jpg (440KB, 1280x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1425273912065.jpg
440KB, 1280x1219px
>>51326008
>why MUST it have feelings about eating thigns
Because in all of the discussions about this topic, we're talking about dragons being used for this purpose, and dragons are generally accepted to have feelings and motivations.
>why MUST it enjoy it
Either you support widespread cruelty to tiny dragons or they would likely be hesitant at best if used frequently.
>parent analogy
It's closer to "I read a lot of fantasy books, and like reading books. Therefore, I want to read LotR."
>designed to stand up to scrutiny
Ah, like how so many fantasy settings can explain things without "it's magic, real world logic doesn't apply nearly as heavily. Shut up about your fucking square-cube law about giant things and the thermo/aerodynamics of breath weapons and dragon flight. It's magic."

But I agree, they are adorable. I just don't see why they can't be adorable and want to swallow people at the same time.
>>
>>51313030
pro
>wise af
con
>big teeth
>flamethrower breath
>easily bruised ego
>>
>>51326188
Hlal
>>
>>51325003
If you have all the pages, ask catwithbenefits on tumblr about it. They've done some of his stuff before, but I don't know anything about them other than that.
http://catwithbenefits.tumblr.com/tagged/sanzo
>>
>>51322721
>>51322778
>>51322831
>>51324205
My discovery of vore was from the old WotC forums, someone listed off a couple of fetishes for some reason and I started googling things and found out I really liked what I saw

>>51325043
>Dragoness waifu
>Loves you dearly
>Doesn't bother to hide she's gonna eat, sooner if it looks like the relationship won't work out
On a side note you'd think a wise magician would think to keep a few protective spells just in case
>>
File: Do you srsly not Dragonheart.jpg (16KB, 398x350px) Image search: [Google]
Do you srsly not Dragonheart.jpg
16KB, 398x350px
>>51313030
depends on the dragon
depends on the setting
depends on the lore
it depends. it depends. it depends.
>>
File: Dg2-nowe.jpg (85KB, 700x950px) Image search: [Google]
Dg2-nowe.jpg
85KB, 700x950px
Ask this guy how dragon parents works out.
>>
>>51313030
>instead of gold, dragon hoards children
>raises them then sends them out to get more children
>>
>>51323871
You mean I'm not the only person who remembers that story?
>>
>>51319811
I think artist is Sanzo. Good luck
>>
>>51327466
Hey, Ending B where he went along with Dragon Dad's plan ended the best way.
>>
>>51327366
One of the few things I remember from being like 4 or 5 was a recurring dream where a female panther (not anthro, don't remember her name) who would let me down her throat where there was inexplicably a bunch of toys for me to play with. Then during during puberty I found myself oddly aroused by the thought of being slowly eaten, toe to head, by a big snake I blame Shel Silverstein.

>>51327592
I missed the original threads, unfortunately, but I really enjoyed the character reading on suptg. Really nice to see a super pure and innocent character, and snakey characters like Yuan-Ti are just great (though I prefer them with snouts rather than flat faces).
>>
>>51328029
>Then during during puberty I found myself oddly aroused by the thought of being slowly eaten, toe to head, by a big snake
Never liked snakes for vore, unless they're sneks, always kinda loved the idea of big cats though
>>
File: IMAG0181.jpg (2MB, 4208x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0181.jpg
2MB, 4208x2368px
>>51323628
There's a translated Sanzo manga out now

Just bought it
>>
>>51329200
Not that Churio isn't a qt, but man I'm sad that his first big project was monstergirl stuff instead of full on monster.
At least its farther towards the monster end of the scale than most.
>>
Well one bonus is that hundreds of years of experience lean to teaching well. On the other hand they'll be a prideful ass even to their detriment.
>>
>Dragon Mom

Miss L is best dragon mom
>>
>>51313030
Wise in the ways of natural law, but knowledge of civilized rules and ways are severely limited.
>>
>>51330927
>wanting to be kidnapped by a dragon to be raised by one
>>
What if your dragon teacher is the size of a mountain?

Can they only give history lessons at that point?
>>
>>51313030

Pros
>millennia worth of knowledge to impart
>strong traditional draconic values
>descendants will be able to benefit from nepotism for generation after generation

Cons
>Raised to see arson as legitimate form of conflict resolution
>likely have a tendency to hoard gold and magical items
>aversion to knights and paladins
>>
>>51332430
I already have all the cons, may as well get some benefit
>>
>>51332487

It occurred to me while I was writing that that those particular bad habits seem pretty common in the adventurer community.

Which might imply that many adventurers actually were raised by dragons.
>>
>>51313030
>Pros
1) Dragons are a truly superior race, and as such being raised and instructed by the truly superior imparts at least a portion of that superiority onto you. Physically, intellectually, you name it.

2) Your Dragon parent will probably impart a method of immortality onto you so that the time they invested into you isn't wasted.

3) Have you ever gotten a dragon talking? You'll NEVER run out of stories for small-talk. Ever. For eternity.

4) Your draconic parent will have turned you into the thriftiest creature shy of a dragon. You'll never strike a poor bargain in your life.

5) You have a family of giant, flying, fire-breathing, lizards that are obviously fond of you. This comes with certain advantages.

>Cons
1) You may be a BIT out of touch with the way the squishies normally act. A friendly reminder - it is NOT acceptable in most societies to incinerate someone that annoyed you.

2) Being smarter, stronger, and generally better than everyone else around you can have its own problems. At best, the squishies may get jealous and try to lash out at you, perceiving that you are, in fact, better than them. At worst, they may beg you to cater to their ineptitude. "Oh, sir, please, my cat is stuck in a tree", "Oh, sir, please, my daughter has been kidnapped", and "Oh, sir, please, a troll ate my family" and similar complaints will be spouted with annoying regularity.

3) Your draconic parents may be more generous to you than they are to others, but they're still a dragon. Get your own hoard, or face the consequences.
>>
>>51333408
>1) You may be a BIT out of touch with the way the squishies normally act. A friendly reminder - it is NOT acceptable in most societies to incinerate someone that annoyed you.

Wait, can we breath fire or what?
>>
>>51313030
I can only imagine a dragon dad who views his child as his greatest treasure. I can only imagine the sort of spaghetti involved with him explaining the birds and bees.
>>
>>51334902
>'Oi cunt, you wan... wanna fight? Fuckin spill m drink, you better get ready... '
>'Just wait here while I go get some oil, and I'll fuckin wreck ya...'
>>
>>51313086
Got a PDF or bigger pic? This one is hard to read
>>
>>51335027
There's the site
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Draconic_pantheon

it's from 3.5 D&D Draconomicon
http://earthofshadow.ucoz.ru/_ld/0/8_draconomicon.-..pdf
>>
>>51314015
One party is Good/Neutral people
Second party is necro, death cleric and blackie who could use some kiddie fat for demon summoning
>>
>>51335048
Oh, I have 3.5 books in my stash but never read any except for Exalted Deeds. Thanks
>>
>>51335083
>dragon mom becomes dracolich
>campaign to put her soul to rest
>>
>>51319811
>>51327648
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1110826
>>
>>51314680
Chapters nothing, just like an extra panel or two of effort! I'm willing to be generous as long as somebody else is willing to put in actual work.
>>
File: 1476769924305.jpg (258KB, 600x990px) Image search: [Google]
1476769924305.jpg
258KB, 600x990px
>>
File: 1476770269455.png (252KB, 700x847px) Image search: [Google]
1476770269455.png
252KB, 700x847px
>>
ded
>>
File: 50548389_p5_master1200.jpg (621KB, 1200x1003px) Image search: [Google]
50548389_p5_master1200.jpg
621KB, 1200x1003px
>>
File: dino.png (151KB, 800x969px) Image search: [Google]
dino.png
151KB, 800x969px
>>
>>51338623
Just realized how often he draws scowling dragons instead of happy ones.
The happy ones are cuter.
>>
File: Balancing work and love.jpg (568KB, 800x2117px) Image search: [Google]
Balancing work and love.jpg
568KB, 800x2117px
>>51338754
He draws a lot of happy dragons though
>>
File: 54321694_p5.png (249KB, 612x1131px) Image search: [Google]
54321694_p5.png
249KB, 612x1131px
surprised this thread died so young
>>
>>51340183
Where are you getting those? I like the casual interaction with traditional monsters.
>>
File: Wolf Grammy 1.png (454KB, 950x756px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf Grammy 1.png
454KB, 950x756px
>>51340844
e621, tag is "sanzo"
>>
>>51313086
>Dragon God of D12's
as if best girl needed to be bester
>>
I'd think being raised by a species you aren't could kinda fuck with a person.
A person might develop a complex of some sort, being more powerful than most great people but nothing compared to your parent-figure. Normal cities would feel claustrophobic compared to the large open den you were raised in.

The magic you'd learn would be amazing… at the cost of being the rarest Pepe.
An ultra wizard that HAS to count all the coins the party gets or else fireballs and autistic roaring.
>>
>>51341615
Which one is that, Tiamat?
>>
What about a human being raised by humanoids that are not the usual elf/orc/dwarf/halfling/gnome/tiefling/etc?
>>
>>51341760
Astilabor.

>>51341718
>HAS to count all the coins the party gets
So it works on both vampires and dragons? neat.
>>
>>51342693
>human raised by furries
>>
>>51342749
What about those crystal things from 5e?
>>
>>51342693
A human raised by kobolds would be weird. Like, you're as tall as your 'dad' when you're five and in adulthood you'd need to sit down to be eye-to-eye with a parent.
>>
>>51343303
Aren't kobolds like 3 ft tall though?
>>
>>51342693
A human raised by adventurers would have the strangest childhoods, probably be successfully assassinated two times before the age of 13, have class levels by default, and be brought along on 'adventures' which consist of horrid slaughter fests 'for the experience".
>>
File: 1414234503683.png (616KB, 1472x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1414234503683.png
616KB, 1472x1344px
>>51343389
Yes
>>
>>51343303
Kobolds only live for like 25 years so that kid would probably be a community project.
>>
>>51344396
They only live short lives because they're normally servants of something that sends them out to die. Their actual life span is up to 120 years.
>>
>>51313030
Awesome physical adept training and a gorgoues elf waifu along with schizophrenia after being captured and getting a vatjob's memories implanted into your brain?
>>
>>51344539
Well that's pathfinder for you.
>>
>>51343303
How would a human even get into that situation? Like, aren't kobolds sneaky stabby scavengers that would never pass up an easy 'meal'z
>>
>>51345328
>Party of adventurers takes a year off of adventuring to go through an extended political campaign.
>Party includes a kobold paladin who fell in love with another kobold as a side-plot.
>During this time two of the party members fuck each other and the lady gets pregnant.
>Give birth to baby boy, everyone celebrates.
>Eventually their Political scheming backfires horrendously.
>Assassins kill all but the kobold.
>Kobold paladin is entrusted with the child by the bleeding out mother.
>Paladin flees the city with the infant and his kobold wife.
>Paladin retires. Uses adventuring and political funds to build a church to his deity in the village they settle down in.
>The couple adopts the kid, believing that putting it in some random orphanage would be like betraying his dead companion's dying wish.
>>
Taught?
>Expensive as hell.
>Also the best source of knowledge money can buy.
>Just because they're knowledgeable doesn't mean they make a great teacher.
>Any number of reasons could make dragon magic incompatible with non-dragon magic.
>On graduation day the teacher will do a flyover of the ceremony.
>>
Raised?
>Probably death.
>How many lethal accidents can happen with a toddler and a huge lumbering fire-breathing lizard covered in sharp horns, scales, and claws sharp enough to pierce steel plate?
>If there's a miracle and you survive past puberty you'll probably be an experienced spellcaster.
>You'll also have minimum to no social experience with other humans. This'll make it very awkward interacting with others once you set out to make your own mark on the world.
>Your parent(s?) might demand occasional tribute for raising you.
>>
>>51347199
>>How many lethal accidents can happen with a toddler and a huge lumbering fire-breathing lizard covered in sharp horns, scales, and claws sharp enough to pierce steel plate?
If the dragon parent(s?) actually cared about the adopted child they'd layer on protective spells, give a magic item, or interact with them in human form if setting permits.
>>
File: Terezieyes.png (6KB, 402x450px) Image search: [Google]
Terezieyes.png
6KB, 402x450px
>>51313030
Learning how to see with your tongue is a plus.
>>
File: 1451325517481.jpg (98KB, 800x806px) Image search: [Google]
1451325517481.jpg
98KB, 800x806px
Would there be any benefits to being a dragon raised by humans?
>>
>>51350234
The babes
>>
>>51350234
Interesting skill set, low on social skills but probably lots of history, appraising and magical skills, including lots of rare stuff depending on the nature of your campaign.
>>
>>51350234
You've had time for generations of people to familiarize themselves with you.
With just a little effort you'll be part of the community.
Screenshot of the dragon Blacksmith.gif
Babes fall for dragons. Half-dragon heritage would be nice.
>>
>>51350234
The Draconomicon pretty much describes doing just that. You can only really control them for the first 5 years.
>>
>>51313030
You'd always win all those schoolyard arguments about whose dad could beat up whose.
>>
>>51352380
What about the kid who's dad is an adventurer?
>>
Depends.
DnD evil dumb dragon?
Chromatic?
Metallic?
Shadowrun's?
...Anima's?
>>
>>51317318
>Denial
Only if you're a pussy

>>51317377
It is, it's from a vore/endo artist.

>>51317483
Regardless of your ideas of what porn is or is not, it's fetish art.
Not that there's something wrong with it, but that's what it is.

>>51317780
Nah, endo is a pretty common sub-community.
>>
>>51319310
No, fuck you.
This whole "Mother dragoness" thing was just getting endearing enough for me, and you had to ruin with your wrong way to enjoy my own horrible fetish.

You degenerate endo-vore fags are what's wrong with thinly veiled vore threads on this board.
>>
>>51315937
I DEMAND MORE

Pretty please
>>
>>51313030
>benefits
Hot MILF.
Like, fire-breathing hot.
>>
>>51317830
go ahead and post it.
>>
>>51313030
A human lifetime is a short time for a dragon.

It may teach you one spell or cantrip a year on the basis it won't be rushed.
>>
>>51356779
I'm guessing they meant 'mental image'.
As in, 'I'm picturing this cool thing in my head'
>>
File: IMG_3451.jpg (109KB, 420x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3451.jpg
109KB, 420x557px
>>51313030
You get to choose dragon as your spirit animal.
>>
Back on topic:
Pictures of dragons you think would be the 'teaching' type?
>>
>>51357570
>bedroom lessions of the biblical type
>>
>>51357570
>>
File: 1428358783906.jpg (348KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1428358783906.jpg
348KB, 1280x1024px
>>51357570
>"No, fool, I'm not a hatchling. I keep myself this size to better navigate my library and ensure people who deliver books don't scream and run."

>>51357623
I think I'd prefer an actual furry tigergirl over her
>>
File: carlossss.png (275KB, 652x471px) Image search: [Google]
carlossss.png
275KB, 652x471px
>>51356772
CARLOS
>>
>>51357733
>I think I'd prefer an actual furry tigergirl over her

Me 2
>>
>>51357733
He looks like perfect petting size
>>
>>51357623
Who's the artist? I actually want to know more because the art is familiar but I can't remember the name.
>>
File: 1431741120576.png (493KB, 1280x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1431741120576.png
493KB, 1280x1284px
>>51362657
Maybe a bit spiky for petting. Would definitely scritch under the chin if he doesn't bite.
>>
File: 1421723247.jpg (1MB, 1280x824px) Image search: [Google]
1421723247.jpg
1MB, 1280x824px
What could a dragon teach you to git gud at videogames?

>>51362674
vp1940 on hentaifoundry
The image is something like "Succubus Tigra"
>>
File: 1474745329402.jpg (267KB, 1400x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1474745329402.jpg
267KB, 1400x1055px
>>51357733
>"Now I don't care what you do on your home computer, but that's hardly appropriate in a library."
>>
File: 1472107715478.png (708KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1472107715478.png
708KB, 1024x576px
>>51362799
Thank you for quelling that niggling question in the back of my head.

ON TOPIC: Might be fun, assuming they aren't assholes.
>>
File: 1406407620507.jpg (144KB, 1048x700px) Image search: [Google]
1406407620507.jpg
144KB, 1048x700px
>>51363319
>But ma'am, that was in your browser bookmarks.
>"Well, as thrilled as I am that we share a common interest, it's something to be discussed outside of lesson hours. Possibly alone, in my office."
>>
File: 1395945251347.jpg (47KB, 658x503px) Image search: [Google]
1395945251347.jpg
47KB, 658x503px
>>51362799
>that hair
I'm all for fluff dragons or a nice head of cool hair on a dragon. But on this for some reason it raises intense amounts of disgust within me.
>>
>>51322467
Submissions and helplessness. Little different than bondage in its various forms really. Treatment for fetishes isn't necessary unless it impacts your daily life. Unless you actually have seriously considered crawling into the anaconda exhibit in a zoo or something it really isn't an issue.
>>
>>51327466
Legna did the best he could; Nowe was just a fucking idiot and had tendencies in his personality that were awfully similar to his biological father's.
>>
File: 50379080_p0.jpg (213KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
50379080_p0.jpg
213KB, 900x1280px
>>51357733
>>51359259
Yes you would
>>
>>51350234
If the humans were royalty and the dragon was a girl, it might want to grow up to be a pretty princess. The irony alone would be worth it.
>>
>>51366980
>the dragon captures herself
>>
>>51367487
But then who will rescue her?
>>
>>51313030
It's this episode again.
>>
Think the thread is falling apart, the furries are carving their way in.
>>
>>51369735
Thread dying.
The on-topic fags are dwindling.
The Vorefags are too hesitant to take over.
The Furries are too hesitant to take over fully.
The Saucefags came, saw, asked, and left.
>>
>>51369794
And us, Observerfags are now commenting on said destruction. Isn't /tg/ great?
>>
File: Hmmm.jpg (22KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.jpg
22KB, 480x340px
>>51369873
Indeed
>>
File: 1442604947602.jpg (617KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1442604947602.jpg
617KB, 1000x707px
>>51369873
Well, there's only 10 to go before autosage. Honestly, this isn't bad timing.
I considered doing greentext earlier, but the semester's starting soon and I'm trying to focus on getting everything all set.
>>
>>51369993
Fair enough. It was a cool thread idea, all in all, but anything too closely focused on dragons tends to fall apart. I think the breaking of the line was then Tartii or whatever his name is got his art posted.
>>
>>51370041
Her*
And really, it probably wouldn't've been that bad if the poster hadn't also mentioned her foot fetish.
>>
>>51370157
Wait it's a she?
How do you even know this?
What is this madness?
LORD SAVE ME I DON'T UNDERSTAND
>>
I rather like the dragon mom idea, it would make a funny recurring event in a campaign that is not meant to be taken too seriously.

>Dragon Mom uses some connections she's accrued over the years to get you into magic school(Regular Wizard/Sorcerer or fancy-pantsy Duskblade, whichever suits you better)
>She's also super protective and makes you wear a necklace that allows her to discern your location at any given time.
>She also gives you a magic stone that's basically a phone, allowing her to keep in touch without dropping by at your school and embarrass you.
>Fast forward, and you're adventuring with your party.
>You're in the middle of the desert, because of plot reasons.
>You could keep walking under the sun, hoping a purple worm won't find your party an appetizing snack.
>"Guys, hold up a sec."
>You pull out your little stone and press it hard enough to get it working, then bring it to your ear.
>"Hi mom... yeah... yeah, sorry I haven't called in a while. I know this is super sudden, but could you come pick me and my friends up? We're in the middle of the... right, you already knew... yes, I know it's not nice to only call when I need something... sorry... it's just that there might be purple worms around here, and... yeah... okay, we'll wait. Love you mom."
>You endure the obligatory questions of how is your mother gonna come get you, as well as the taunts of the snotty halfling
>You don't even try to hide your smile when the party realizes that a hugeass dragon just swooped over the lot of you, before landing a couple yards from you.
>"Sorry I didn't introduce you guys earlier, I'd like you to meet my mom."
>Have to spend the rest of the flight back home apologizing for making her worried and not calling or returning her calls.
>>
>>51313030
Hey OP not sure if you're listening after the furry/vore invasion but....
The best way to consider this question is how are baby dragons normally raised?
And how would this transfer to a human?
Simple question, but I think it'll provide a nicer perspective (with more accuracy)
>>
>>51370205
>how do you even know this?
Vorefag. Prefer soft, cute vore and alluring dragon maws. NummyNumz (Tartii's vore name) does lots of that.

>>51370528
I keep picturing overbearing dragonmom taking in a Brooklyn Jewish accent.
>>
>>51371512
What's more frightening is that I know exactly who you're talking about....and the involved websites.
I think the internet has done too much to me.
>>
Hey Vorefags, found a thread for you.
>>51369601
>>
>>51371604
Don't tempt them anon.
>>
>>51371662
I sorta get the impression that's the point
>>
bump, don't die on me dammit
>>
File: wat.jpg (192KB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
192KB, 811x1200px
ITT
>>
>>51373512

We're in autosage.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.