[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I am new to a DnD, and the group I am joining has chosen a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1477846711361.gif (910KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1477846711361.gif
910KB, 600x849px
So I am new to a DnD, and the group I am joining has chosen a dwarf artificer to be my first character, the groups meeting tomorrow and they said to have a character sheet ready, I don't have the 5e books and googles not helping what do? I dont want to hold up the group tomorrow because were strapped for time.
>>
>>51297149
>>51296094
>>
>>51297149
>So I am new to a DnD, and the group I am joining has chosen a dwarf artificer
Pardon me, but I hate when DM's do this. Had one in the last game I was joining, he wanted me to play stuff I'd never heard of, to counter his best friend player who wanted to mess up the game. I left and never contacted him again, but he messaged me with a synopsis of how the game turned into a colossal fustercluck.
>>
http://5e.d20srd.org/
The rules. The most relevant sections to start are Skills and Abilities, and Combat.
http://media.wizards.com/2016/dnd/downloads/1_UA_Artificer_20170109.pdf
Your class
>>
>>51300723
>synopsis of how the game turned into a colossal fustercluck.
Post it
>>
>GM's gf wants to run a game based on anime cliches
>he's a pussywhipped faggot and agrees
>she's generic magical girl #264
>he's the intellectual who's always adjusting his glasses (ranger)
>forces me to be Sasuke #2 and the other member to be Speedwagon #2
>last guy is just a run-of-the-mill JoJo protagonist with a stand (could've been a monk with hamon but NOOOOO)

GMs who force you to play a character are cancer.
>>
>>51297149
Why are they doing that? Why did they choose your race and class? Did you ask them to?

Is it an all dwarf party?
>>
>>51300723
>but he messaged me with a synopsis of how the game turned into a colossal fustercluck.

Well? Do share.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.