[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 478
Thread images: 79

File: 1482387941335.jpg (270KB, 1034x775px) Image search: [Google]
1482387941335.jpg
270KB, 1034x775px
Dont use primer edition

>THIS IS THE LIST BUILDER. PLEASE ASK FOR IT WE LOVE POINTING IT OUT
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Blaecki Libraeri (Beware blue sorcerers asking if they can check out books on your card)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb
>>
>>51288897
Couldn't find them in the Megas, so here's Genestealer Cults and Imperial Agents PDFs:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2901hac4xpsgx2k/40K_-_Codex_-_Genestealer_Cults.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xod8ro3jy771ai7/Codex__Imperial_Agents.pdf

IA codex is a little wonky and I'm working on fixing that.
>>
Gonna play my first game of 7th edition 40k this weekend, I'm gonna make a 1,500 point list for Space Marines. What should I take? I don't want to completely cheese it.
>>
>Where the light of Astronomican collides with a potent warp-storm, like the Eye of Terror or the Maelstrom, the mix of both creates a rim of space fucked up so hard even daemons are afraid of it. These burning walls of warp-fire are inhabited by warp-spirits that could be described as flaming angels; just like Chaos daemons, they don't mind slaughtering, raping, and eating chaos worshipers (who, if they are very lucky, will suffer this fate in that order). These "angels" are known to cleanse their territory of all life oldcron-style, no matter its allegiance, but unlike daemons, these spirits cannot be reasoned with, as they are as insane from millennia of intolerable pain and suffering, probably just like the source that gave them life.

Ran across this on 1d4chan. Never heard of it before. Where's it from?
>>
>>51288923
If it's your first game, just take a variety of stuff so you can see what you do and don't like.
>>
watching more thin-your-paints man, all those colours he uses - would a normal painter dude need all those? or just for a balls-out professional looking thing?
>>
vets-only for Astra Militarum troops - workable or not?
>>
>>51288958

Put them all in chimeras and it works
>>
>>51288958
Definitely workable. Take 2-3 and the rest tank, walker and flyer support.
>>
>>51288958
>cheap troops with bs4 and three special weapons
yeah, it's workable
>>
>>51288947
You can mix most of his varieties or use equivalents. I'd settle for 2-3 different paints of any one color and maybe a bit of a larger selection of he white-to-black range, since I tend to use those a lot and mixing them in different hues is a bit annoying. Only thing I'd really consider buying what he suggests, or at least something as close as possible, is metallics. Though even there you can often take different paints, since stuff like Runefang Metal and Stormhost Silver look very, very similar to each other.
>>
The new IA book can't come soon enough. Both the Mechanicum detachment as well as the formation from FoC were some of the biggest disappointments I've experienced in a long time.
>>
>>51288935
Talon of Horus.

The "Firetide" chapter.
>>
>>51288939
I've played previous editions, since late 4th edition. My win/loss ratio is something like 1:9 though, because I try to build armies I like the look of more than how well they perform. I'm the guy who only gets one hit out of 20 bolter shots because the dice hate me.
>>
>>51289020
Marines work basically the same as they always have. It's really just grav and the formations that are new.
>>
>>51288958
give them plasma guns and chimeras and they are very good.
>>
>>51289031
Oh well, I guess I don't mind getting butt-raped again.
>>
>>51289052
What chapter are you planning to use?

Also, generic Space Marines are some of the best armies in the game right now, usually far better than Space Wolves stuff. You won't do THAT badly, most likely.
>>
Is there a provision for only taking one imperial knight as an ally for your Space Marine army or is your list going to be unbound no matter what?
>>51289058
I've had a boner for Imperial Fists for a while, I love devastators and lots of dakka. Too bad I am really lacking in heavy weapons marines, from what I remember. I'll have to take stock of my miniatures when I get home, and hope spiders haven't made a nest in my miniatures box.
I'll probably head out and buy something new today, not sure what. My options are a drop pod, razorback, predator, imperial knight and the burning of prospero board game, whose miniatures I would integrate into my army.
>>
>>51288919
mh, doesn't work for me
>>
>>51289082
You can take a Knight as part of your Combined-Arms Detachment, Lords of War are now fully integrated in standard lists.

Imperial Fists are pretty good all-rounders. Your Bolter re-rolls allow you to often skip out on Special Weapons and mostly just require you to have anti-armor weaponry, since you can gun most infantry down with a wall of bolts.

Everything you want to buy is a decent idea. Knight is probably a bit overkill and I'd personalyl rather just get some Devastators or Centurions for Grav-Cannons but overall sounds like a decent shopping list.
>>
>>51289082
You can take a knight in a oathsworn detachment along side your normal CAD.
>>
>>51289111
or along side what ever detachment you are using
>>
>>51289089
What's the problem? Worked just fine for me.
>>
What does /40k/ think of Arch-Warhammer?
>>
File: 1250 imperial fisters.png (104KB, 676x2249px) Image search: [Google]
1250 imperial fisters.png
104KB, 676x2249px
I wanna work on a small 1250pt marine list, i'm fairly new and only have a handful of models, trying to work out what i should be buying to get a good list going.

All suggestions and shitposting welcome.
>>
>>51289135
i click the download button and nothing happens
maybe it's still the deactivated ad blocker, thanks anyway anon
>>
>>51289107
I was just listing what my local hobby store had, I personally already have about 3000 points of models at home, but most of them are in a sorry shape. I've got maybe 40 tactical marines and 10 devastators, 3 Centurion Devastators, 1-3 operational dreadnoughts, a flyer, land raider, rhino, razorback, and a predator, and 10 sternguard vets with combi-weapons. Probably forgetting something here, too.
>>
File: ODST 500.png (77KB, 676x1181px) Image search: [Google]
ODST 500.png
77KB, 676x1181px
Apparently, according to the new dfts, flyers can no longer deep strike. I have a selection of aircraft which I have questions over whether this applies to them.
1. Barracuda AX-5-2, it was made after dfts and has the agi and pur stats with deep strike, does it get it? My local gw said they would allow it only if I really wanted to, and I did so I did deep strike it.
2. D-99 Elysian Drop Troops: Combat drop rule that allows Valks to deep strike turn 1, it's a codex rule, do they still have it?
3. Do remora drones still have it, I know FW discontinued them, but they are drones and I thought they'd keep deep strike (idk wishful thinking)

Also, rate my 500 point elysian list.
>>
>>51289146
I feel like a units of tacticals with a melta that don't have a rhino won't be able to do anything.

Terminators aren't that great either but they aren't terrible.
>>
>>51289176
so you think the tac squads should just be vanilla?

And i figured the termies could deep strike so they can drop down near the enemy and pose an in your face "deal with us or let us shoot you to shit" approach.
>>
>>51289174
There's a wording somewhere in the rulebook that basically says if the codex has a special rule that can do something you normally can't, that it's okay because the codex supersedes.

I would allow it.
>>
>>51289211
The problem is the melta needs to get right up close to do anything, and footslogging tacticals won't get near anything that a melta would be useful against, so give them something else and just have them sit on their asses or get them a transport.
>>
>>51288989
Probably in 8th edition.
>>
File: 750 DE.png (172KB, 870x660px) Image search: [Google]
750 DE.png
172KB, 870x660px
reposting:
New player here:

I've been playing 750 point games for a couple weeks now, and I'm curious what sort of models I should pick up if I want to move up to 1000 points.

I'm currently 5-1-0, and this was the list I was playing with today.(turned out to be vs necrons without vehicles, so the Dark Lances were kinda wasted, but eh.)

I do also have a squad of hellions and a ravager with a broken base, I need to fix that too
>>
>>51289211
Terminators only have a single wound so they go down fast against anything. And if the enemy got plasma (literally everyone takes plasma) they are toast.
>>
>>51288989
Why would you want to use IA anyways ForgeWorld is OP
>>
>>51289237
Make it a valid list, that'll bring you up to 1k points. You need a HQ and two Troops for that generic detachment.

If you throw in two min Warrior squads on Raiders with Enhanced Aethersails plus some cheapo HQ like a court/shooty Haemonculus you can get some very fast-moving Objective Secured units in there.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (29KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
29KB, 512x288px
>>51289237

That's a pretty good list, anon. Are these games you are playing competitive, or are they casual?

I play Necrons, and I also run no vehicles in low point games. Maybe that's common?
>>
>>51289211
>or let us shoot you to shit
terminators are only good in assault
even the shooty terminators

in practice all they really are is an extra five wounds for a combat character
>>
>>51289271
doesn't having the coterie formation make it valid?
>>
>>51289260
Sod off.
>>
>>51289276
they've all been casual, and I think most of the guys I played against were returning aside from my first opp, who was running a guard loadout while I had zero special weapons and was just fielding all the units I had

>>51289271
so I should get that raider/warrior box, you think? I think it comes with 10 warriors and a raider.
>>
>>51289279
Nah, all of your units need to be inside valid formations. Your Purge Coterie is legal, but the other units need to be in a formation of their own, or either the generic Combined Arms Detachment (from the rulebook) or the unique Realspace Raiders detachment in the codex in order for the list to be battle-forged. Currently it's an unbound list.

I recommend using a generic CAD for the reason I mentioned before (granting all your non-purge coterie units Objective Secured).
>>
>>51288897
I've only played one game in 7th but the guy brought a helldrake and flying daemon prince to 1000. How common are flyers? I feel like I always need a Hydra in my list now.
>>
>>51289292
Yeah, if you get the armoured assault box you could make two minimum Kabalite squads and have enough points left over for a cheap Haemonculus/Archon or another transport and a Court.

>>51289302
>inside valid formations
I should have said Detachments, but hopefully it wasn't too confusing.
>>
>>51289111
>>51289107
Thanks for the responses, and talking about allies, would it make sense to field a "start collecting skitarii" box as an allied detachment to Space Marines?
>>
File: 1484377095293.jpg (62KB, 1130x296px) Image search: [Google]
1484377095293.jpg
62KB, 1130x296px
Are there ANY decent flgs in sydney? Preferably north west.
>>
>>51289318
Depends on your local metal.

Beside one Necron player that likes his croissants, no one has flayers.

Usually newfags bring flayers and LoW to normal games. Oldfags ask before putting one on the table. If it is a tournaments setting most just go full Waac so it really does not matter.
>>
>>51289302
I thought having unbound units was legal, I asked about that last thread.

if the latter, how do transports fit in detachments? I really love having my Venoms, if I were to say attach them as dedicated transports to my trueborns as per the realspace raiders detachment, which lists no vehicles.

also, what about my talos? He's one of my aces in all the games I've played, but the only detachments I can find for taloses involve other detachments of all taloses/chronoses/haemonculi, and I only have the one.
>>
>>51289329
It's not bad. The Dominus Maniple formation that box uses is damn good to get potent AP 1/2 weaponry with re-rollable Gets Hot on the plasma. Don't have a lot of Synergy with Marines otherwise, though, and you might as well invest those points into something else.
>>
>>51288958
Get them in Chimeras, give them 2 meltas and you are golden. Thats how Im playing atm (but its only 500 pts so yeah)
>>
Anyone wonder why the CM and S got left out from the Castellan formation?

It even had AS, I and IA it was literally put what ever you have the formation! Except cog boys because those are gross
>>
>play daemons of all kinds
>watch any kind of battle report featuring these guys
>pure Tzeentch net-list
WAAC FAGS FUCK OFF.
Mixed daemons where are you?!
>>
File: DSC_0013[1].jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0013[1].jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Fuck yeah, got my shit today.

A quick question, will SM meltas look THAT bad on Guardsmen? I mean, I know I can greenstuff the two halves of the meltas and grenade launchers, but I`d rather keep my nades.
>>
>>51289339
I just assumed you wanted to play a battle-forged army, since I never see anyone writing up (intentionally) unbound lists here.

Dedicated transports use up no slots, and count as the same battlefield role as the unit they're a dedicated transport for. In your example, the Venoms for your Trueborn counts as Elites but don't use any of your three Elite slots (the Trueborn themselves do though). If you want to take those transports by themselves, they're all Fast Attack units.

The Talos is Heavy Support, so he'd just use one of the three HS slots you get in either a CAD or Realspace Raiders.
>>
File: unknown.png (380KB, 638x636px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
380KB, 638x636px
>>51289378
>mixed daemons
>>
>>51289381
What's that, 250 points of guards?
Also no, they won't. Probably. Most GW stuff mixes okay with other GW stuff.
>>
>>51289378
The daemonic incursions fucked that up for you mate. Having to run like 6-9 squads just to get the bonuses means theres no space for mixed lists.
>>
>>51289339
You can legally take a HQ that's just one Lhamaean if you want to play battle-forged.

People just tend to expect it, I imagine you'd get games even if not battle forged but people would secretly be unhappy about it.
>>
>>51289381
nah space marine meltas look fine on guardsmen.

Why didnt you buy the armored fist boxes instead of seperate ones? could have saved you some dosh.
>>
>>51289394
500 points actually. A CCS with 2 meltas, 2 squads of vets with 2 meltas each and a chimera for everyone. A quick start to Mech Guard
>>
It's such a dog act to purposely counter your friends army because you know what models he owns. Stop fucking doing it.
>>
>>51289378
>Mixed

Get out!
>>
>>51289345
Chimera assuming you can't get them Psybolts for delicious 2x HB S6 Ap4 Heavy 3

What is the better load out for the chimera and its veteran. When the SoB have most melta and Flamers that is sane to have.

I have two chimeras derping around.
>>
>>51289411
Not aviable in my shitty country, at least not for less than buying seperate things
>>
>>51289415
>It's such a dog act

...what is this?
>>
File: 1000 DE.png (220KB, 896x852px) Image search: [Google]
1000 DE.png
220KB, 896x852px
>>51289383
>The Talos is heavy support
oh shit, he is? his codex page just says 'monstrous creature' as far as his unit type goes.

How does this look, then? Would I be better off using the points on the extra kabalites on the raiders to beef up my other squads weapons?

I've been playing unbound and a few people have mentioned that they usually expect detachments, but the other ones just said they'd not have changed their loadouts if they knew I was doing whatever.
>>
>>51289399
It's not even incursions, it's the same CAD, pink horrors, screamerstar, fate weaver, daemon prince, daemon prince and daemon prince.
>>
>>51289421
I mostly play them with Multilasers and heavy flamers, sometimes Multi and a heavy bolter. As for the vets, its up to you, you can give them anything that isnt a grenade launcher and do good, just remember to give them 2 special weapons to abuse the firing points.
>>
>>51289442
...how is monstrous creature related to him NOT being a heavy support? You might have understood something fundamentally wrong.
>>
>>51289389
>>51289419
Embrace diversity, shitlord.

A majority of incursions in the fluff are mixed and there are several named mixed warbands in the fluff.
>>
>>51289436
>>51289332
Cunt revert to the flow chart.
>>
>>51289460
I thought their support type was listed under unit type. When I saw 'monstrous creature' I assumed, obviously mistakenly, that that was his troop type.
>>
>>51289462
That doesn't make any sense to me.
The chaos gods hate each other.
>>
>>51289449
Plasma guns and Flamers sounds like s good idea.

Maybe grab some HQ for orders? But I'm kind of lost regarding AM last time I check guard was back in 3rd
>>
File: handshake.gif (1MB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
handshake.gif
1MB, 360x200px
>>51289436
a dog act is basically dogging your mates and only dog cunts will do it. yeah the fuckin boys.

>>51289442
>oh shit, he is? his codex page just says 'monstrous creature' as far as his unit type goes.
? unit type has nothing to do with force org chart position. it's listed in the codex.
>>
>>51289479
>dogging your mates

Anon, what do you think this means?
>>
>>51289482
It means to dog ur mates m8.

>>51289476
I personally run 2 meltas in each squad, and CCS in another chimera. Shit`s fun.
>>
File: Quicksilver Corsairs.png (202KB, 896x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Quicksilver Corsairs.png
202KB, 896x1046px
I wished my codex required me to change it up since like 2010
>>
>>51289496
Anon dogging is fucking/watching someone fuck in public.
>>
>>51289482
it means you're at the sickos prancing about at 2am with gatorade stage and the boys are commencing negotiations on kick-ons wherein jaws will sling so low they mow the lawn and you get a call from your missus and head off to drink sommersbys
>>
>>51289482
>dogging
>to spy upon people performing sexual/intimate acts in public
?????
>>
>>51289339
Unbound will raise some eyebrows, but it is perfectly legal. The only time people will have issues with it is when you're running something WAAC-ey.

Remember, most of the shitposters inhabiting this thread don't play the game. For example:
>>51289401
>people would secretly be unhappy about it.
Nobody is going to be unhappy with your list. It's super tame.
>>
>>51289482
>>51289496
it's like a less savage version of wolfing
>>
>>51289496
CCS?

The thing is I play SoB every transport has TL-MM and I have Dominion squads that can pack 4 meltas + combi-melta that can ignore cover.

That is why I wish to avoid meltas.
>>
>>51289501
That depends on your country of origin, dawg.
>>
>>51289378
I know that sort of feel with bat reps and your army. You want to see some fun armies that are sort of like yours.

I play Guard with lots of foot soldiers and vehicles, but whenever I watch bat reps it's like 90% mech Guard and 1-2 Super Heavies. On top of that, it's like 95% Guard losing.
>>
>>51289505
Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was some other meaning or what.

Apparently is it. >>51289509
>>
>>51289479
>? unit type has nothing to do with force org chart position. it's listed in the codex.
Ah, alright, I found it.

...follow up question, since I just noticed. Do the icons in the top left corners of the pages indicate their unit type? Because the ravager is listed in the appendix as a vehicle, while the talos is listed as heavy support.

however, it has the same icon as the talos, while other vehicles like the venom are listed as fast attackerswhich I assume is overwritten when it's a dedicated transport?.

apologies for all the tardey, spoonfeedey questions.
>>
File: dogging the boys.jpg (48KB, 585x271px) Image search: [Google]
dogging the boys.jpg
48KB, 585x271px
never ever dog the boys
>>
>>51289443
Well then people are boring and dumb. The old screamer star is fine but theres so much bullshit you can do with Daemons.

Take this troll list I just made. Theres 26 WC, two FMC one with a 2++ the other a 3++, both of which know all of the change psychic powers. The warpflame host gives plus 1 strength of course giving the horrors S7 flikering fires and you can roll the heralds on daemonology for the occasional summon/cursed earth to flavour. Changeling is just there for the lols.

Mono daemons is just better atm. Unless you add two different gods formations in an incursion.
>>
>>51289473
The gods hate each each other but they love fucking up real space.

It's ok for a keeper of secrets to make a pact with a bloodthirster to collect souls together if they think it will help Slaanesh more in the long run.
It's not like she wants to work with him or anything, b-baka.
>>
>>51289521
Yeah, rude not to show up to those gay gangbangs.
>>
>>51289512
I remember reading why "Table top tactics" didn't show guard winning.
It was because when guard won. It was a gun line with the other guys removing models and doing nothing.

Mech guard looks more fun to film, since at least shit is moving but it is not as auto win as the gunline.
>>
File: Chaos Daemons - 1850pts (2).jpg (213KB, 900x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Daemons - 1850pts (2).jpg
213KB, 900x1385px
>>51289528
I swear to god I attached this.
>>
>>51289509
What country then ya cunt, you some kinda Aussie or Dutchy?
>>
>Aussie slang is basically gay
That's bare gay tho senpai
>>
>>51289501
You're daft, cunt.
>>
>>51289508
Company Command Squad.

And kek I didnt know you can get THAT much melta. But yeah, plasmas or flamers sounds good. Remember to give one heavy flamer to a squad of you want to run flamers, becasue you can only run 1 in each squad, the second one has to be normal. And if running plasmas, upgrade them to granadiers for the 4+ save
>>
>>51289545
Yo dawg, I'm just clownin yo jank ass.
>>
File: talosentry.jpg (119KB, 675x785px) Image search: [Google]
talosentry.jpg
119KB, 675x785px
>>51289442
Unit type (monstrous creature) and battlefield role are two different things, but I don't blame you for not knowing it because 7e entries don't make it explicit unless you know what you're looking for. The unit's battlefield role is generally shown in the top left of the entry, as marked here. The only exception in the DE codex is Trueborn since they share the Kabalite Warrior profile which uses the Troops icon, but it explicitly says that their battlefield role changes to Elites with the option to upgrade them.

The five icons you'll need to know as a DE player are HQ (a skull), Elites (a skull in front of a cross), Troops (a triangle), Fast Attack (lightning bolt), and Heavy Support (explosion). You can see those icons on any detachment page (CAD or Realspace Raiders), and they're even in grey right behind the unit name on that list you posted.

Anyway, your list looks alright, but honestly I'd just build on what you had before rather than reworking it. The Purge Coterie is a strong formation, and your previous army was pretty well rounded. This list is very light on anti-tank. I'll post this post right now and then think about where specifically you could refine your list, give me a few anon.
>>
File: wip list.png (150KB, 903x756px) Image search: [Google]
wip list.png
150KB, 903x756px
This will never work, will it?
>>
>>51289547
you're about to cop a plugger to the face until you're shaking like a bag of cats at a greyhound meet cunt
>>
>>51289554
Anyone here speak Jive?
>>
>>51289528
>>51289539
If you want a gimmick list the new WoM book allows you to field nothing but lords of change in a battle forged army.
>>
>>51288897
why are australians getting so raped with the GW prices? is it really that expensive to ship shit there?
>>
File: msfw.png (311KB, 1021x607px) Image search: [Google]
msfw.png
311KB, 1021x607px
>>51289569
I'm so glad our country spawned you cunts
>>
>>51289582
Import Taxes, cost of shipping, and general money shit.

They get paid 17$ an hour minimum wage over there.
>>
>>51289547
nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.

Why I bet you fucking yanks havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

Some day you're going to bottle the blood's worth of a bloke who got up in a blue while sitting around the bush telly spinning a yarn about some bunyip around the back of bourke (that's near wup-wup for you yankees), but until then you're not even within a cooee of the big smoke, let alone seeing a true blue, rough and tumble aussie battler at work.
>>
>>51289560
thanks a lot mate.

I think I'm going to keep my purge coterie loadout for 750, and do a proper 1000 point realspace raiders. The only thing I'll need to get for it is that skysplinter box that has the raider+kabalite squad.
>>
>>51289553
I thought CCS meant Close Combat Squad I was very confused.

Even my basic troops can pack 2 meltas and a combi melta, but I usually run the with flamer, heavy flamer and combi flamer. With their transport having the TL-MM.

I might run TS for Deepstriking plasmaguns, but at that point why not just use veterans.
>>
>>51289574
Hello, "what up" my fellow jive speaker!
How can I help you this fine day?
>>
>>51289534
I always found it way more boring. I like Guard blobs because they can charge and get into melee and sometimes win. Mech Guard is just their transports blowing up and then being sneezed at and dying.

I've seen a few really good bat reps with Guard being mixed with tanks, transports, blobs or even Bullgryn. I like Guard lists when there is a mix of shooty, some melee, and some transport movement.

I read that too about Tabletop Tactics, but a lot of the games where the Guard guy loses are just as one sided the other way. I think whoever runs that channel just finds Guard to be boring.

Also I don't know if gunline is auto win. Even when I see gunlines, Guard tend to lose.
>>
>>51289595
see >>51289583
>>
>>51289582
because they can

it's the same with video games, rediculous tax for no reason apart from that they can get away with it
>>
>>51289569
My english courses didnt prepare me for understanding this.
>>
>>51289595
So this is what Thief's Cant looks like.
>>
File: Chaos Daemons - 1850pts.jpg (86KB, 900x471px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Daemons - 1850pts.jpg
86KB, 900x471px
>>51289580
You can only take Fateweaver and 3 LoC I believe. But here you go the MVP troll list I came up with after reading WoM.

And its even a mixed list like you wanted ;^)
>>
File: 1483308793373.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483308793373.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>51289569
This is a work of art
>>
>>51289613
That because Aussies speak English(Cunt) while most not Brits speak American aka English(Obescity)
>>
>>51289600
Could you translate what that guy was saying?

Pretty sure it means something like "Hey friend, I'm just teasing you." Am I close?
>>
File: wip list.png (210KB, 885x879px) Image search: [Google]
wip list.png
210KB, 885x879px
>>51289564
I meant this, obviously
>>
>>51289596
Alright, go for it.

If nothing else I recommend you find a way to fit your previous Blaster/Dark Lance Trueborn back into the list just so you can bring serious anti-tank/monstrous creature if you need it. You could even turn it up to 11 by putting them in a Dark Lance Raider, going up to 6 Trueborn (4 Blasters, 2 Lances), and adding a Webway Portal Archon so you can no-scatter deep strike right next to whatever you want to obliterate and promptly do so. Not the best use of points, but it can be fun. It's even better if you have Night Shields since you might actually survive the next turn.
>>
>>51289603
Honestly as long it is not marine vs marine/dark marine I'm happy.

3+ 4+ 3+ after playing marines for years got boring. One of the reason and switch to I/AS/AM/MT even if everything is T3, everything else changes so it feels more varied
>>
>>51289468
That is correct. His unit type is Monstrous Creature. (which gives him a bunch of special rules) His Battelfield Role, however, is indicated by an Icon on the topleft of the datasheet. (Skulls for HQ, Triangles for Troops, Cross for Elites, explosion for Heavy Support, and Lightning Bolt for Fast Attack)

Battlefield Role determines what Slot from your Detachment it takes up, not unit type.

For Example: The Tyranid Haruspex is a Monstrous Creature with the Elite Battlefield Role, and the Carnifex is a Monstrous Creature with the Heavy Support Battlefield Role. This means you can use three Elite slots with Haruspexes, and three Heavy Support Slots with Carnifexes for having 6 MC's total. (Don't do this btw. Haruspexes aren't great)
>>
>>51289353
That's because everything following the Omnissiah has its own detachment.

Hell, I wouldn't be too shocked if they somehow decided to do some retarded plot twist that finally makes Mars independent to the rest of the Imperium and that detachment was the first step in doing that.
>>
>>51289638
English speaking countries have a problem of not speaking English for fuck sake.

It is like talking to Chileans, the only Spanish speaking country that can't speak Spanish.
>>
>>51289501
and list-tailoring is the wargaming equivalent to fucking someone in public

shit's a dog act, and you're a cunt if you do it
>>
>>51289415
i can smell the Australian permeating from you from half way across the country.
>>
File: perfidious albion.png (8KB, 247x401px) Image search: [Google]
perfidious albion.png
8KB, 247x401px
>>51289668
We Anglos adapt to our environment in all means
>>
File: 1480118282103 (1).jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1480118282103 (1).jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>>51289680
G'day mate
>>
File: 1000 DE.png (221KB, 896x856px) Image search: [Google]
1000 DE.png
221KB, 896x856px
>>51289646
How does this look?

Short of cutting my warrior squads significantly I don't think I could afford the webway portal.
>>
Moot was right
>>
>>51289703
Howzit gahn cobber?
>>
>>51289717
Looks good to me. But is there anything you are willing to drop, so you can have another 3 jet bikes?
>>
>>51289462
Yes, in the [current year]. I remember when mixed armies were rare and needed an undivided leader.
>>
File: rowdy lads.jpg (43KB, 526x404px) Image search: [Google]
rowdy lads.jpg
43KB, 526x404px
can we all agree though that if you tailor a list to your mates models you're a complete flog?
>>
>>51289741
I can agree with that.
>>
>>51289741
oath mate
>>
>>51289613
>english courses
>preparing you for anything.
>>
>>51289695
Get outta ya dardy fuckin pom.
Off with ya tea and scones and take the fuckin queen with ya, we'll stick to thrashing yous at footy and cricket.
You couldn't even adapt to the fuckin immigrant in your own country which is why you left the EU.
Straya is more in europe than you are now, we fuckin beat you useless cunts at eurovision, something you started. Fuckin Oath cunt, step up.
>>
New Zealand is best Oceanian Anglo.
>>
What's the best way to run a DE Raider?

I'm running Kabalite Warriors inside, so I think splinter racks is worth it. But outside of that I don't know. (If you do suggest something, explain why)
>>
File: 1000 DE.png (216KB, 892x856px) Image search: [Google]
1000 DE.png
216KB, 892x856px
>>51289731
maybe something like this?

I lose the twin-linked on the raiders, but I get more hammer of wrath shenanigans on the reavers.
>>
File: sheep root.jpg (45KB, 347x329px) Image search: [Google]
sheep root.jpg
45KB, 347x329px
>>51289766
Get outta here you sheep rooting inbreds, and take your fuckin all blacks with you, we'll smash you any day.
>>
>>51289332
Hall of Heroes Campbelltown. But I'm slightly biased as I am employed there.
>>
>>51289719
Nah, he probably just got roasted. Australians are great.
>>
>>51289778
your lack of use of the word cunt makes me assume you are an impostor Australian poster. cunt
>>
>>51289717
Webway portal isn't necessary, it's mostly a gimmick.

This look pretty good aside from nitpicky stuff. For example, you might be better off dropping the enhanced aethersails for a heat lance on the reavers, which would just give you a little more versatility with that squad, since you can blast vehicles from behind and then charge to hit them with d6 S6 hits (Hammer of Wrath only affects the facing you touch though, so keep that in mind if you wanna charge vehicles).
>>
>>51289791
well then, we'll see who's the real cunt here, i've been flat out pissed down at nulla on australia day 4 years running. What about you cunt? maybe your're the (im)poster.
>>
>>51289809
You don't know nulla unless you were in nulla in 05 mate
>>
>>51289792
aethersails are 5 points, heat lance on the reaver is 10 points
>>
>>51289824
Oops, I'm too used to only using 15pt vehicle upgrades that I forgot to double check.
>>
>>51289824
are you even going to be going flatout with kabalite warriors? seems more like a assault phase heavy squad tactic. take cover and shoot nerds with night shields?
>>
>>51289822
oh fucking oath cunt, I was there, I saw it, it was fucking intense, real fucking intense, I was took young back then, and I didn't live in the shire, but oath what a day.
>>
>>51289853
It's useful for objective grabbing, but ultimately it's only 5pts for 6" you'll sometimes use, often more of a "if you can spare the points" kinda upgrade.
>>
File: Chaos Space Marines - 2000pts.jpg (241KB, 900x1339px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Space Marines - 2000pts.jpg
241KB, 900x1339px
How bad is it? What should I fix?
>>
>>51289765
>Fucking Emu nigger talking shit
We spat in the face of the EU while you suck Chinese cock - not to mention the amount of lads i know who go out there solely to pull cunt
>>
>>51289789
>far south sydney
Fuck it, may as well check it out.
>>
>>51289763
Well. Here I am, communicating with you. So they did teach me sonething alright. But then again our countrys level of education is high as fuck.
>>
File: Chaos space marines 2k list.jpg (357KB, 900x1763px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos space marines 2k list.jpg
357KB, 900x1763px
Should I replace the bike squads with 2 rhinos for my chaos marines, and 5 raptors instead?
>>
>>51289970
Sorry forgot to say its a 2k list, I also have a fire raptor, but no way to chose it. Can the ally be iron warriors, or do I have to do a cad
>>
>>51289970
So this list has almost everyone able to infiltrate? Actually with the mind veil you could stick all the characters with the non infiltrating chaos marines and move 3d6 up the board. I feel like the icon of insurection is a waste, and you WILL need to drop something to get another unit of chaos marines, allies cant be chaos marines, what do you think we are imperial marines and get nice things?

I love the mindveil, also the warlord trait where you can swap places with another character is maximum kek.
>>
>>51289645
If you'r already going to take all of those Tacticals and a Captain, fit in a Fast Attack unit and make it a Demi-Company.

If you're taking a Combi-plasma, take a Lightning Claw instead of a Sword.

Those Sternguard need Drop Pods. Sternguard are too expensive and dangerous to have in a Rhino-chassis.

What Chapter Tactic?
>>
File: IMG_1279.jpg (247KB, 900x1073px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1279.jpg
247KB, 900x1073px
R8 me
>>
File: IMG_1486.png (45KB, 949x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1486.png
45KB, 949x898px
>>51289933
My country education is shit. Let's not pretend English is a hard language. You can basically go full Tarzan and people will understand you.

Spanish is simple compared with shit like German and pollack.

All though English speaking people trying to speak Spanish is adorable
>>
>>51289901
>word bearers
foud your prblem there m80
>>
Thanks for your help everyone, I'mma pick up a start collecting box tonight to get my new units, and let you guys know in the future how my games go.
>>
>>51289901
>2 Combi-flamer termicide units
>2 helbrutes
this is a joke list right
>>
How good are the Space Marine flak tanks?
>>
>>51290027
>No Anti-tank/7
>>
>>51289613
Most that is easy enough to work through with a bit of reasoning.

>>51289569
>you're about to cop a plugger to the face until you're shaking like a bag of cats at a greyhound meet cunt
The bit about cats is just a metaphor. A bag of cats would be freaking the fuck out listening to and smelling a bunch of dogs running around and barking. "Cop a plugger" must be some slang for "get hit."
>>
>>51289789
hey, how competitive is it down there in terms of 40k?
t. scrublord ig player.
>>
Anons i cant find simple green in any stores nearby what do?
>>
>>51290060
My group hates anything too cheesy, plays 1500 to help the nubs. Saw a game where some ITC douchebag was tearing up one of my newbies with a renegade thudd gun park. That didn't look fun.
>>
>>51289901
Termi-cide should always take Plasma. Flamer and Melta are way too reliant on risky deep strikes to work, and Plasma can threaten everything other than heavy armor.

Ten man CSM units just aren't very good. MSU spam is the name of the day for MEQ's (and pretty much everything that isn't a character-heavy deathstar or an MC). Mark of Nurgle isn't worth it.

Don't bother with Dozer Blades if you only have two Rhinos. Won't last long enough.

MoK+IoW is too expensive for a four-man biker unit. No Mark or Mark of Nurgle only. Drop the Champion weapon unless you go Nurgle.

Don't bother with Marks or Champion weapons for the Raptors. Too squishy.

A single Helbrute as a tax is acceptable (even if it's worse than AutoHavocs in a Rhino), but they are crap. I'd take a cheap weapon upgrade over a Multi-melta. Too difficult to get into half range without Deep Strike.

I'd put the Spawn into a single unit or make them bigger.
>>
>>51290045
Plague marines can glance most tanks to death with av10 rear. Things like knights and such, just pile zombies into them just to bog them down
>>
>>51290028
>speaking the language of fruit-pickers and janitors
For what purpose?
>>
>>51290077
pure alcohol, 0-acetone nailpolish (acetone melts plastic), glanzer, decap four
>>
>>51290077
Mail order it.
>>
>>51290104
Do ho ho
>>
>>51290149
The only thing i i mail order is my wives man
>>
>>51290149
Can you even mail liquid now? Since Amerifags are irrationally scared about terrorism.
>>
File: absolutely terminated.jpg (63KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely terminated.jpg
63KB, 404x404px
Oh fugg, I just remembered that I've had six Harlequins and 9 Thousand Sons sitting in Simple Green for five months now.
>>
File: lelel.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
lelel.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>51290188
Post pics
>>
Would believing they're above touching alien soil be a decent gimmick for a Dark Eldar Kabal?

Like, if I mount everything in a skimmer of some description, so nothing ever touches the ground.
>>
File: WP_20170118_16_24_49_Rich(1).jpg (527KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170118_16_24_49_Rich(1).jpg
527KB, 1024x576px
Game pics and gunlines /tg/ I wanna see your dudes.

And what projects are you anons up to? I'm trying to prime and paint up a Punisher for Pask.
And is a Devil Dog a good choice to take down superheavies? Thinking that i might try one out.
>>
>>51289011
Oh so it isn't canon?
That's a shame
>>
>>51290214
Not at all, though i'd imagine that such delusions would be reserved for Trueborn upwards
My Kabal believes they are the finest artisans in all of Commarrgh in so much that they create things from the purest bits of material they can find
Hence why their armour scheme is a simple metal with rich colours on the extra bits
>>
Can anybody explain how tank shock work? I read it in rulebook couple times and still don't get it.
>>
>>51290077
>Use any heavy duty engine degreaser.
>Stick it in a tup for an hour
>rub paint off
>>
>>51290188
>9000 sons
holy shit
>>
File: Eldar - 650pts.jpg (70KB, 900x339px) Image search: [Google]
Eldar - 650pts.jpg
70KB, 900x339px
650pt game coming up against marines and decided to make a nice fluffy list. What do we think?
>>
>>51290279
They may well be dead after 5 months. Call the police
>>
>>51290291
Not enough scatter lasers
>>
>>51290291
Waac harder.

Side note, I always want an Eldar bike army. Might start one once I finish my SoB.

Could be fun to have both. waac bike army to face other waac and actual army for fun
>>
>>51289663
Carnifexes come in broods, so technically you could have 3 in a squad
>>
Hey guys, whats the best way to run a melee eldar army with psychic powers and melee units?

Are there any good combos that I could do?

> inb4 wraithknight
>>
File: Tyranids - 2000pts.jpg (720KB, 900x4338px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranids - 2000pts.jpg
720KB, 900x4338px
Made this list for an upcoming 2000 point game. (I know it's unbound don't hate me). Any thoughts?
>>
>>51290351
> implying anyone has 400 spore mines
>>
>>51290351
Welp you lose turn one so have fun
>>
Which Imperial Knight is generally the most useful? Is it a waste to take a completely melee-focused or a completely ranged focused knight?
>>
>>51290357
That was my first Tyranid purchase. I decided to get the strongest units in the game. I've had to cut out like 200 of my models from this list.
>>
>>51290373
> its exactly 400 spore mines
> claims to have 400 spore mines
> cuts out 200 from list
You might be a good shitposter but you're a terrible mathematician

> inb4 I have autism
>>
>>51290401
I didn't claim to have 400 spore mines. I have way more than that.
>>
File: IMAG0041.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0041.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51290215
This was from a while back
>>
>>51290428
What daemon prince is that?
>>
File: Astra Militarum - 2000pts.jpg (542KB, 900x2368px) Image search: [Google]
Astra Militarum - 2000pts.jpg
542KB, 900x2368px
>>51290351
Awesome list man, would you like a game?
>>
>>51290215
GGA what was your list in that picture?
>>
>>51290450
>No comissars or priest.
>>
>>51290450
This is acutally legal.
>>
>>51290450
Yeah sure anytime, I'll only play with my dice though.
>>
File: Astra Militarum - 2500pts (1).jpg (445KB, 900x2271px) Image search: [Google]
Astra Militarum - 2500pts (1).jpg
445KB, 900x2271px
>>51290450
>not going up to 2500 and using the superior version
Its like you want to lose
>>
>>51290367
The dakka knight is the best, but will also run you the most points.
all melee knight is fun
>>
File: 「Too Much Monkey Business」.png (106KB, 346x327px) Image search: [Google]
「Too Much Monkey Business」.png
106KB, 346x327px
How much of a pain is it to get GW into my airbrush and back in? Thinking about just buying the 3 Vallejo colours that i need but since i have similar ones here already...
>>
>>51290291
Drop one Warlock from the Conclave and get some heavy weapons or singing spears. You need some anti-armour, even just a little.
>>
>>51290466
Right? All those bodies getting overrun after 1 round of combat and all those conscripts running after 15 die.
>>
>>51290198
I will when I get a chance to clean them off, but, from a quick check, they actually look fine.
>>
>>51290098
relying on melee for anti-tank is an horrendus idea, espcially with S&P

>T. an ork player since 4th
>>
>Implying there's a better Thousand Sons list with actual TSons in it then this

The entire list is based on allow Magnus to cast. Siphon magic then let the Scarabs cast force and maybe something else if they get a good spell then summon chariot/D. Thoughts?

Send help this supplement is bad.
>>
>>51290551
Orks
> I2
Leman Russ
> I3
>>
File: Orks combat 1.jpg (137KB, 760x701px) Image search: [Google]
Orks combat 1.jpg
137KB, 760x701px
>>51290551
>>
File: 1484483489849.jpg (92KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
1484483489849.jpg
92KB, 800x999px
>>51290605
I was gonna say that it wasn't even bad for a 1500pt list
> TFW 1850pts
>>
>>51290622
fucking, might as well be since they dropped the boarding plank

>>51290628
>this was once a joke
>now its true
>>
File: Orks combat 2.jpg (120KB, 760x638px) Image search: [Google]
Orks combat 2.jpg
120KB, 760x638px
>>51290651
>>
>>51290639
Yeah well I'm working with what I've got lol. At least Magnus is T8 for the first turn alpha strikes.

>inb4 hellfire
If Magnus dies then the games over anyway may as well try and negate it.
>>
>>51290605
>15 T5 4++ termintors
>20 WC dice
>T8 magnus
pff it aint great, but it sure as hell aint terrible
>>
File: IMG_1467.jpg (139KB, 760x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.jpg
139KB, 760x701px
>>51290668
>>
>>51288919
Thanks, dude!
>>
>>51290702
>not shooping in a bloodthurster
>>
>>51290702
>Implying anyones fielded a monolith in years
>>
>>51290702
I haven't seen a monolith actually hit the table since the end of 4th edition.
>>
>>51290605
drop the lauchers, use the point to upgrade the 3 heralds to lvl 2, get them to all roll on deamon summoning, use any dice left after magnus to summon more horrors
>>
>Termagaunts have eyes on their guns
For what purpose
>>
>>51290717
>>51290716
Now you know why. The guardsmen killed them all.
>>
>>51290716
>>51290717
There is literally nothing wrong with monoliths. I run one with my decurion and am the king of my local meta.
>>
>>51290716
All destroy by Guardsmen
>>
>>51290739
>>51290746
Can they actually even glance them on the TT?
>>
File: Necrons - 1850pts.jpg (136KB, 900x940px) Image search: [Google]
Necrons - 1850pts.jpg
136KB, 900x940px
>>51290740
>I run one with my decurion
Pleb. Time to step up your game.
>>
>>51290755
Theoretically speaking a sergeant's melta bombs can glance it on a 6.

But the way to handle monoliths has always been dreadnoughts. Living metal requires multiple S10 hits to down reliably.
>>
>>51290502
Does the knight's codex have the rules for using them with other armies? I couldn't find the formation rules at a quick glance.
>>
>>51290727
The launchers are there in case I actually want to take down AV without wasting Magnus on it, but yes I will test to see if they're needed. I'm guessing Heretic will be a common roll for my Scarabs as well honestly.

As for the Heralds they only need 1 roll on Maelific to get summoning so why bother? Also the Blue scribes will always be rolling Maelific on the off chance I get a LoC for 81 points.
>>
>>51290740
>Implying that has anything to do with the monolith not the decurion
I bet you run 6 wraiths dont you?
>>
>>51290804
Yes its called the Oathsworn detachment. It's listed right before the knights actual datasheets
>>
>>51290804
yeah they got some detachments and formations.
Look over the codex more closely than a mere glance
>>
>>51290819
>>51290818
Sorry, I'm just rushing off to buy myself a knight.
Or something stupidly expensive anyway.
>>
>>51290852
Which knight you wanna get Anon?
>>
>>51290867
The dakka one, since it's the only one available close by.
>>
>>51290875
TIs a good choice anyway. Now its on you not to give it a shit paint job ;^)
>>
File: BT - 750pts.jpg (110KB, 900x592px) Image search: [Google]
BT - 750pts.jpg
110KB, 900x592px
Is this alright for starting out? I'd rather have Assault Terminators instead of the Sternguard squad, but I hear I need an uneven amount of pods. Was also considering some kind of Dreadnought in that pod, but I think I like the Sternguard better.
>>
File: Astra Militarum - 1850pts Pask.jpg (299KB, 900x1346px) Image search: [Google]
Astra Militarum - 1850pts Pask.jpg
299KB, 900x1346px
>>51288897
What are some of your favorite lists?

This is one I like to run because it's got a mix of everything I like to use and it's got a mix of units that allow me to actively participate in every phase. About 80% of the list moves 6 inches at a time, firing and advancing, in a slow but steady way. I have some psychic powers that are always fun to use, like rending lasguns or Bullgryns with Eternal Warrior and Feel No Pain. I also have the blobs and Bullgryn ready for assault.
>>
>>51290805
>As for the Heralds they only need 1 roll on Maelific to get summoning so why bother?

so you cna maxmise the chance to summon a ML3 heral or a glorious LoC, same thing with scribes
>>
File: Sanic.png (198KB, 888x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Sanic.png
198KB, 888x1069px
>>51290895
>Fast Necrons? More likely than you think.
Nothing like playing Necrons as Dark Eldar
>>
>>51290794
or melta guns, like everyother av 14 brick in the game
>>
>>51290770
FUCK once had to face decurion+living tomb with my war Convocation. Damn those av14 bastards can take some pounding.
>>
>>51290908
How do you play it? Do you get up close and rapid fire? Or do you just zip around not dying?
>>
>>51290770
>transporting 6 massive hollow models across a city at least
the mad man
>>
Pls rate, 40kg.

1500 Khorne Daemonkin.

HQ
-Daemon Prince, 160
+Daemonic Flight, 40
+Warp-forged Armor, 20
+Goredrinker, 30
+Collar of Khorne, 15
+Ichor Blood, 5
Total, 270

Troops
-2xChaos Space Marines, 130
+2 marines, 30
+9xCCW, 18
+Lightning Claw, 15
+2xMelta gun, 20
+Icon of Wrath, 20
Total, 233 (466)

Dedicated Transports
-2xChaos Rhinos, 35
+Dozer Blade, 5
+Havoc Launchers, 12
Total, 52 (104)

Fast Attack
-3xFlesh Hounds, 240

Heavy Support
-3xMaulerfiend, 390
+Lasher Tendrils, 30
Total, 420

Complete total, 1500

What should I change, anons? Is this list good or no?

Also, I want to add Warp Talons because Warpflame Strike is a cool rule, and Jump Infantry with Rage, Furious Charge, and Lightning Claws are cool. How should I add them/what should I remove?
>>
>>51290900
I guess you dont know about the Daemons FAQ. Daemons now get psychic focus and chaos focus. So 1 roll on malefic and its primaris and then the change primaris in this case. Bretty good for 45 points.
>>
>>51290912
>or melta guns
Living metal, unless they've changed it, means you don't get any extra dice from melta. You're stuck with single dicing it and praying for a six.
>>
>>51290937
>he doesnt have inflatable monoliths
>>
>>51290943
>Living metal, unless they've changed it,
they have , like 6 years ago? its now meh: ignores shaken/stuned
>>
Love GW response.

>3-7 working days.
Ok cool
>Also 30 working day of delivery. You should had pay for the fast shipping.
You greedy assholes.

Literally told me to pay for fast delivery if I wanted their shit writhing a month.

Did they axe the costumer service or something I don't recall them being this level of assholes before
>>
>>51290942
I do, sure. how does this impact what we were talking about?
>>
>>51290956
Oh, well that's stupid. I guess that explains why I haven't seen them in years.
>>
>>51290916
I've never actually seen an obelisk fielded. Did it actually do anything other then be fuckhuge?

Also WarCon. You deserved it.
>>
>>51290960
What third world country ddo you live in?

>>51290976
the gun also got weaker
>>
>>51290935
>The 2 gunboats usually float up the middle, usually i disembark into cover next to an objective
>OL and Dest Lord hang with the Guard and teleport usually T3, or T2, into a weak flank. Afterwards the DLord runs alone
>Deathmark usually pop into squishy DS units or just the HQ squad
>Immortals mostly go into the middle of the enemy army - dat 3+/4++
>TBlades either Obj hunt or act as bait, being pesty
> HDs sit on buildings in cover
>3 Des squads usually stay on the edges and try to go round the back of the opponent, getting the obj he obviously placed in his deployment zone
>>
>>51290951
I am not ready yet sempi
>>
>>51290969
Ok well I guess Im undervaluing that extra roll.

Dropping the Hellfyres and then having 2x11 and 1x10 blue horrors gives me two extra WC and 3 extra rolls for cursed earth and possession. Sounds pretty good but AV will fuck me over unless I get some doombolts/scrapcurse. That'll happen anyway I guess lol.
>>
>>51290982
In one that everyone but GW reasonable shipping times.

I expect a month delivery for the cheapest one. Maybe two if they are shipping from an Eastern Europe country.

The half ass response GW have give are infuriating.

A few years ago there was no problem even when replacing missing or broken parts from kits. Trying to buy something directly from them has been a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>51290908
Is that 1850 or 2000?

Either way without the staff of light deepstriking your overlord and lychguard seems like it'll end badly.
>>
>>51289857
>comma before and

We need an new place to deport your kind.
>>
>>51291056
My OL has the Veil of Darkness
>teleports behind your gunline
>psst nothin personal meatbag
>*unsheaths Warscythe*
>>
Friend has been kicking my ass with his mono nurgle daemons, what do? I play smurfs for refrence.
>>
>>51291086
Yeah but they cant charge that turn so they have to eat that turn of shooting right?
>>
>>51291113
Quit the game.
>>
>>51291113
Stop getting grav, and get shit with more shots
>>
>>51290885
not sure about the grav gun but I'm one of those contrarian faggot who doesn't like grav, and melta means you'll have to chase vehicles, but the drop pods should allow that I guess
I would say you don't have a lot of boddies but it's a start
I'm a shitter but maybe I'll be able to trigger some WAAC-faggot who will give you better tips than I'm able to
>>
>>51291137
But nothing has more shots than grav!
>>
>>51290264
Read the rulebook.
>>
>>51291123
Yeah but they're some pretty hardy boys - T5 3++/4+++
>>
>>51291132
No

>>51291137

Drown em with shots gotcha
>>
>>51291155
How?
>>
File: WOLVES.png (337KB, 682x3895px) Image search: [Google]
WOLVES.png
337KB, 682x3895px
Alright. Here is my first ever try at a Wolves List.
This wolf enough for ya?
>>
>>51291171
Why did you make the list 3x longer than needed.
>>
>>51291152
They will be wounding demaons on a 5+ most of the time and their Ap2 is useless because they have invulnerable saves anyway.

>>51291164
Have things that can actually target their T, since they will get their saves regardless. Either by invulnerable or cover. Demons will be saving.

High power dakka, regardless of the AP.

Force them to make saves, remember Trust the Bolter eventually they'll fail the save
>>
>>51291139
I appreciate the advice! I've heard grav is good but maybe the grav gun should be a plasma gun. I'm just worried about the Champions squad having to weather a turn of fire after dropping in before they're useful.
>>
>>51291199
BattleScrib formatting and general marine player incompetence
>>
>>51291169
you move your tank forward to a spot up to its maximum movement, you can pivot before doing this but you cant move before tank shocking

every time it touches a unit as it moves, they take a morale check, if they fail they fall back as normal and would need to rally as normal

if they pass, they can choose to either just move to the side and one model can opt to make an attack against its front armor, like a melta gun or something

if it inflicts a crew stunned/immobalised/wrecked/explodes result, then the tank shock stops and the vehicle stops 1" away from the model

if it doesnt do any of that, the model dies

if you have a good line of enemy infantry within 12" of a none heavy tank tank shocking can be really useful because you potentially make multiple units fall back, which stops them charging the next turn and forces snapfire even if they rally
>>
>>51291220
BS formatting is not the problem, poor use of it is, and the fact that the guy who made the SM datafile was a chump who couldn't into stacking identical models within a unit.
>>
>>51291241
also some bits i missed,

hitting allies, tanks or impassable terrain stops the tank shock

anything making a death or glory attack will get ONE shot or ONE melee attack, even if the weapon profile is more than one shot
>>
>>51291113
Ask yourself what of his you're having trouble with and then look through your codex for a counter

You're playing SM, you literally have a counter for every unit type
>>
>>51289864
Dunno if you're still here GGA, but why would you play against someone who pulls this? I don't know what kind of meme your store endorses, but do you guys just not share lists with each other? There's nothing wrong with asking to see the rules for a unit or formation your opponent is using, especially if you don't play the army yourself.

I don't even know this faggot and I want him to shift uncomfortably with a "well, umm..." and be dropped from games just for that godawful Lord of Skulls conversion. Like, does he try to use it as a Kytan, or?
>>
>>51291201
>5+
6+

The only type of daemon that wears any armour whatsoever is khorne daemons and for some reason their armour is 6+ when their invulnerable save is 5++.
>>
>>51290264
Okay. So basically you run over an enemy or two to get your tank where you want it. If they don't GTFO they run the risk of being road kill.

Because you are speeding up to make sure you squish the bastards who don't GTFO you can't turn once you start moving.

Also you can't try to run over a squad locked in combat with your guys. Risk of hitting your buddies is too high. Plus Sargent Joans owes your tank driver $200 from last nights poker game. Dude has a gambling problem. So they aren't going to do it man.

So With a tank accelerating at the other guys dudes full steam what are they going to do? Well they are either going to piss themselves and "Run Away!" Or Move out the way and let it roll on by.

If their isn't enough room to get everyone out of the way. Like your backed up against a cliff or wall or you didn't fall back far enough and the tank rolls over some guys. Those guys go squish and are removed as a casualty.
>>
>>51291021
Name the country mate or I'm saying it's Tanzania.
>>
>>51291258
And that ONE attack hits automatically.
>>
>>51290215
I see you post here like every general
Can we just call you SilverBase?
Like it'd make things so much easier
>>
File: Wolves 1.1 now without profiles.png (162KB, 682x2014px) Image search: [Google]
Wolves 1.1 now without profiles.png
162KB, 682x2014px
>>51291199
Is this better for you?
I figured leaving in the profiles might help people who weren't familiar with Space Wolves.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>51290428
>>51290215
Some old glory, Orks tabling Tau!

Shot from near the start of the game as the two armies line up.
>>
>>51291325
it saddens me that the unpainted tau meme is justified

here's a shitty picture of mine to prove not all tau players are greytide wing players
>>
File: 20170119_144919.jpg (996KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170119_144919.jpg
996KB, 2048x1152px
Is there anyone here that would like to stat and fluff a Heralds of Ruin Kill Team for me?
The general idea is that they are all hardcore loyalists, but they are all also very different.

Catachan with a salvaged heavy weapons servitor.
Space Marine Scout - Left for dead, but survived. Now operates alone.
Van Saar Ganger with Autogun.
Fat Bounty Hunter with Plasma Pistol.
Orlock Gang Leader with Meltagun and Las Pistol.
Mercenary with Hotlas and chainsword.
Retired, mentally unsound Commissar. Can't leave the battlefield behind.

I want them to be a bit like the Last Chancers, but I'm not great at creating balanced units and/or interesting stories.
>>
>>51291293
Chile. Fun fact Royal Mail and Correos de Chile love to have packages in a loop. You can see how a package bounce from GB/UK to Chile and back for about a month. Neither Royal Mail or Correos de Chile know why it happens from time to time.

It GW in particular that has a problem any other miniature company in the UK/GB just ship shit within a month. Even when the postal services go full retard
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>51291325
MVP of the game is the tank busta nob.
Survived all his ladz being wiped out, killed a riptide with a tank busta bomb, DUCKED UNDER A FUSION GUN ON A 6+ COVER SAVE and finally held this objective for some nice points (not that I needed it in the end)
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>51291382
Da boyz trespassing in to the dead Tau pile in the same game as last picture.
>>
>>51291382
How the hell did he pass his Ld test after his unit got wiped out?

Isn't that like passed only on snake eyes?
>>
>pick up a Knight
>Jeez that's expensiv- oh they have devastators too?
And that's how I spent 200 euros on figures and model kits.
Shit
>>
>>51291434
It's snake eyes to REGROUP if below 25%, it's still just a leadership test if he's not running.

Taken on his very poor leadership of 7.
>>
>>51291016
Oh, wait what you ment has suddenly clicked. the chaos focus is granted weather or not you roll on the chaos chart, you just get it.
>>
>>51288897

daily reminder that failbaddon got his ass and spine handed by 2 humans and Big-E own version of a Daemon Princess, which is no one less than sailor moon during the series finale

and that failbaddon is now on a wheelchair for the rest of his miserable life
>>
File: 1430723921489.jpg (63KB, 507x525px) Image search: [Google]
1430723921489.jpg
63KB, 507x525px
>>51291344

>3 ghostkeels and a Y'vahra
>>
>>51291210
youre going to get shot to pieces
>>
>>51291492

So what, Sailor Moon is a badass
>>
>>51291492
Actually, no.

Abaddon killed of Creed's command company alone and bitchslapped all 2 of them while being half blind and in a mental duel with Greyfax despite not being a psyker himself.

And he walked off getting stabbed in the back like it was nothing and only forced to retreat because the Pylons threatened to strand him on Cadia while being surrounded by the 8th Cadian regiment.

In the next battle Abaddon was leading a charge into the crystal stormfire of the combined Eldar race.

I don't get why people think it lowers the badasesness of Abaddon. He tanked and suffered through things that would reduce lesser Chaos Lords/marines to cripples or corpses, and emerged stronger for it. It just shows that there is nothing that can bring Abaddon down. But Imperialfags ever been cancerous. I am just glad that they are gonna get punished hard in the Gathering Storm narrative.
>>
How could a Dark Eldar and Harlequins force defeat any of the Triumvirate?

Specifically Celestine. Do I just lay on the Disintegrator Cannons?
Or do I need to Ally in a Wraithknight?
>>
>>51291598
>I am just glad that they are gonna get punished hard in the Gathering Storm narrative.

You shouldn't be happy that a part of the playerbase is going to suffer unless it's Tau players then its okay.
>>
File: 1.jpg (101KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
101KB, 427x640px
Anyone watching warhammer tv on twitch? gangs of commorragh playthrough soon.
>>
>>51291599
Get an Avatar of Khaine
>>
>>51291286
>their armour is 6+ when their invulnerable save is 5++.

Sloppy / laziness
In WHFB you could take both Armour AND Ward (read: invulnerable) Saves.
So Khorne Daemons could use both.
>>
>>51291598
>Posting anything thats involves Khayon, King of the Sues
Why tho?
>>
>>51291344
It saddens me when anyone has an army of unpainted minis, which is most players.
>>
>>51291615
I will be happy to see the decade old smugness of Imperialfags turned into whining and butthurt in the coming months when more revelations and characters/locations are killed off.

But I am a Taufag doe
>>
File: GO DRAIGO GO GO GO.jpg (93KB, 709x500px) Image search: [Google]
GO DRAIGO GO GO GO.jpg
93KB, 709x500px
>>51291598

Hai Ezekyle, its Starscre... i mean Eliphas still writing your messages, Yer amless fuckit?
>>
>>51291599
>Ally in some D-Scythes
>Give your dood a WWP

RIP
>>
>>51291641
Because Khayon is a cool bro.
>>
>>51291643

Painting is hard.
>>
>>51291656
Khayon is fanfiction tier you utter pleb. Just no.
>>
>>51291653
Actually, Eliphas acts as the chewtoy for Abaddon.

If you want Abaddon's Starcream, look no further than Be'lakor.
>>
>>51291630
Isn't part of the reason they were so overpowered in fantasy was because they basically just ported their stats from 40k?

S5 infantry isn't too much of a deal in 40k, S5 basic infantry in fantasy...
>>
>>51291619

I wish there were subtitles. They don't speak english properly.
>>
>>51291315
If they're not familiar, how are they competent to give answers?
>>
>>51291670

But starscream is also a chewtoy
>>
>>51291599
Get a squad of harlies with kisses/caresses ready to charge but before you do try and catch him with a surprise blitz from a solitaire.

Solitaire goes ORAORAORA all over Celestine while the harlies kiss her bodyguards to death.
>>
>>51291676
That's stopped anyone around here before?
>>
>>51291669
>Abandons all his great destiny, prestige, personal power, and armies to act as a messenger for Abaddon to Terra
>accepting all the risks and knowing that he will surely be executed
>all this for his bro Abaddon

There ain't a more bro guy in the Traitor Legions.
>>
>>51291664
Painting has never been easier.
>>
>>51291671
Maybe? Not too sure. I played Tomb Kings and never had a Daemon player in my meta. But I could see that. S5 woulda shreaded my spooky skeletons

I always thought it was Pink Horrors that acted as Wizards that at worst lost a single model if they miscast. Because Magic was OP
>>
>>51291710
>Hamfisted backstory and is secretly the bestest and stongest EVA!
>Doesnt really want it though and just wants to let go(OMG SO DEEP)
>Remember the other cool BL sorcerers? That was me too btw

Get fucked.
>>
>>51291598
>Abbadon still failed to kill Creed, despite him being literally in the palm of his hand
What a sad result of Horus' legacy
>>
Who here wants to bet that Alpha Legion will end up being loyalists, loyal to the cabal at least. They will help the Imperials in the end times. Who else agrees? The reason I say this is because apparently it's well known that one primarch will return and another will become loyal again. Alpharius/omegon never became demon princes, and their Legion never took oaths to a dark god. I feel like they trolled chaos good this whole time
>>
>>51291645
>when more revelations and characters/locations are killed off
Imperial players are the only ones who really have to deal with that, you know. There's three exceptions, one of which was retconned away entirely because the eldar players bitched about it enough.
>>
>>51289667
The part that irks me is theres a picture of a goddamn skitarii on the page with the rules for the formation without skitarii in it.
>>
>>51291742
>Ahriman finally reaches the Black Library.
>He walks in.
>Khayon is relaxing in a chair, reading a book
>"Oh this old place? I found it in three minutes, nine thousand years ago."
>>
>>51291645
>Taufag
How you liking your Holo-pope?
>>
>>51291777
What about the picture of Celestine missing her sword due to poor photoshop.
>>
>>51291768
So Alpha Legion's war cry of for the Emperor wasn't ironic?
>>
>>51291768
Aren't they also the only traitor legion not to retreat in to the eye of terror?

They just went all sneakie breakie around the Imperium posing as other space marine legions and, eventually, chapters.
>>
File: 1412253883097.jpg (117KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
1412253883097.jpg
117KB, 1000x550px
>>51291760

Do you even Saturday morning cartoon villain?
>>
>>51291768
>their Legion never took oaths to a dark god
aide from all the possessed marines and daemonic gifts, sure

if I'm remembering right they're also the ones who kicked off the nonsense in the fenris system? Summoning daemons all over the planet?
>>
>>51291760
He wanted to let Creed know that all his efforts were in vain. With Celestine he tried to kill her straight away, with Creed who represented everything he hated and respected about Cadia it was personal. Just killing him wouldn't have been satisfying.

>>51291742
-He isn't the strongest. Ahriman confirmed be strongest. Khayon is second best.
-He wants nothing but brotherhood and a purpose in his life
-He just said that Ygethmor and Zaraphiston are not names but titles. He also said that he may at one point used these titles. It's confirmed that the current holders of the title are not Khayon since FoC tells us that Ygethmor is dead and that Zaraphiston is still acting as the chief seer of Abaddon

Get gently loved.
>>
>>51291832
>>51291832
I'm not sure but all the fluff over the years has always teased that they were in deep cover.
>>
>>51291768
>It's going to be the Night Lords who come to the Imperium's aide
>The Night Lords aren't the heroes the Imperium deserves, but not the ones they needed during the Grand Crusade
>>
>>51291768
>the cabal

No, it's time we forget that ever happened.
>>
MILITARUM TEMPESTUS GROUND ASSAULT FORMATION
Tempestus Command Squad with Medi-pack and 3 Plasma Guns-145
Taurox Prime with Taurox Battle Cannon, Autocannon, Camo Netting, Storm Bolter, Recovery Gear and Smoke Launchers-125
Commissar-25
5 Tempestus Scions with 2 Meltaguns-90
Taurox Prime with Taurox Missile Launcher, Autocannon and Smoke Launchers-110
5 Tempestus Scions with 2 Meltaguns-90
Taurox Prime with Taurox Missile Launcher, Autocannon and Smoke Launchers-110
10 Tempestus Scions with 2 Hot-shot Volley Guns-150
Taurox Prime with Taurox Battle Cannon and Smoke Launchers-90
ALLIED MILITARUM TEMPESTUS DETACHMENT
5 Tempestus Scioms with 2 Plasma guns-100
ALLIED IMPERIAL KNIGHT DETACHMENT
Imperial Knight Crusader with Stormspear Rocket Pod, Meltagun and Rapid fire Battle Cannon-475
TOTAL-----1500 Pointeroonies

What think /tg/? btw could I have the formation as part of a CAD?
>>
>>51291795
Don't really care about him.He was a grade S cunt to everyone around him. I am hyped for Aun'shi being elected chief Aun and reforming the Tau Empire
>>
>>51291860
They aren't allowed any Marine with a mark of a god in their detachment... So can they take possessed?
>>
File: If you fight a fire it wins.jpg (831KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
If you fight a fire it wins.jpg
831KB, 1200x1600px
>>51291857
>Goddamn i loved the Senator

>>51291864
>Mortal that's held you back for decades, known for TACTICAL GENIUS
>better stop and gloat
FUCKING
STUPID
>>
>>51291860
Yes, they were working for Abaddon in the Fenris operation and also they were part of the forces invading Cadia.
>>
>>51291883
>MILITARUM TEMPESTUS GROUND ASSAULT FORMATION
No.

Replace the Ground Assault with as many Hellrain Brigades and rain respawning men on your enemy.
>>
>>51291857
>American senators confirmed for stronger than dark lords
U S A
U S A
U S A
>>
>>51291895
>So can they take possessed?
possessed don't need marks

They can also take obliterators/mutilators/warp talons and gain daemonic ascension/spawndom on their characters.

The "alpha legion are secretly loyal no really" thing is recent, and largely just a result of omegon existing. But in 40k, they're definitely warped up chaos space marines, even if not devoted to any particular god.
>>
>>51291877
The cabal have an Old One as a member... They remarked that the emps was remaniscent of one of their members which had died. They will be there at the end of this book series, most likely involved with killing the husk of the Emperor and rebirthing him.
>>
>>51291905
>Creed
>Held back Abaddon for decades

Creed wasn't a thing before the 13th Black Crusade. He was just a random Cadian commander that got promoted to Castellan of Cadia after ALL of the Cadian command structure were murdered by a rogue regiment ambush.
>>
>>51291883
Not as part of, but in conjunction with.
>>
>>51291924
I thought since HH books we've known that they took the job of infiltrating the ranks of the traitors in order to destroy chaos fully. The twin primarchs were tasked with this by the cabal and accepted saying "the Emperor would have made this choice if he was offered''
>>
>>51291864
Also to add more detail. Khayon HATES seers and futuresight. He would never use his powers to gain foresight. Further confirming that he is not the current Zaraphiston.
>>
>>51291953
How about taking that new inquisitor greyfax or whatever. She had a company of scions with her in the book... They mostly died to frostbite...
>>
>>51291990
>and accepted
they've since told the cabal to go fuck themselves and have been doing their own things
>>
>>51292011
The scion were more afraid of her than the daemons. But why though? She is qt.
>>
>>51292014
I'm still not convinced Alpha Legion aren't the secret loyalists we're told are coming.
>>
How big are Daemon Princes compared to Contemptor Dreadnoughts?
>>
>>51292033
Because they'd be heretics if they didn't fight.
And they've seen what she does to heretics
>>
File: armstrong.gif (962KB, 258x194px) Image search: [Google]
armstrong.gif
962KB, 258x194px
>>51291857
>>51291905
>>51291923
Who would win in a fight, Armstrong or Abaddon?
>>
I keep mentioning the rumors about the primarchs, it's from here: http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2016/11/40k-8th-ed-rumors-primarch-schism.html
>>
>>51292073
I'm just going to say trusting rumours about secret loyalists is pretty much the last thing anyone should be doing.

>>51292033
she's like nine feet tall and in power-assisting armour
>>
>>51292079
About the same. Might be a little smaller
>>
Does anyone here subscribe to white dwarf?

I'm sort of interested in getting it but I remember hearing something about it getting cut into two parts some time ago? Like there being a bi-weekly and a monthly version or something crazy like that?
>>
File: Wulf Warfare.jpg (108KB, 394x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Wulf Warfare.jpg
108KB, 394x1600px
>>51292094
Abbadon - Only because 40k is everything up to eleven

>>51292131
Yes - It's back to being the thick monthly version
>>
>>51292106
>obvious shilling is obvious
>>
>>51292146
When's the new texttospeech coming
>>
>>51292175
Eh, id post a screen shot but I'm on mobile.
>>
>>51292176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqFmt9XYeYo
In like a month or 2 i suppose
>>
>>51292079
Rough marine scaling comparison.
Both come on 60mm bases.
>>
>>51292176
You got Slaaneshmas so... 4 months from now?
>>
File: file.png (992KB, 1224x542px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
992KB, 1224x542px
>>51292188
>>
File: 1428193356838.jpg (107KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1428193356838.jpg
107KB, 600x450px
>>51292188

When the fuck are we getting Chaos Contemptor dreads... and I mean with Chaos iconography
>>
>>51291921
Thought of that but is seems a bit wrong to me. don't know why but I'm not interested in doing that.
>>
>>51292202
Look at those Alpha Legion, they are so loyalists in deep cover lol
>>
/ourgirl/EgoQueenAlexis did a new video
https://youtu.be/q29MVZxCTkA
>>
>>51292238
>implying arch warhammer isn't /ourgril/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f8uX51CFwY
>>
>>51292207
You get the ugly bastard offpring of Contemptors and Leviathans.
>>
File: duwang.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
duwang.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>51292191
>that blantant JoJo reference
>>
>>51292280
Dude butchers the lore in his videos. I could not finish this vid.
>>
File: file.png (430KB, 621x578px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
430KB, 621x578px
>>51292288
>>
File: IMAG0045.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0045.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51290435
My buddies Nurgle Prince conversion. Tyrant wings with lots of greenstuff
>>
>>51292280

>failddon memes

no thanks
>>
>>51290738
I'd prefer that "our girl" actually be a girl.
>>
>>51292106
BoLS... the guys in their review of IA Agent said. Totally new Inquisition and SoB rules. Everything is new....

Fucking hacks
>>
>>51292280
Arch a shit, barely ranks above "40 facts about 40k of which half are opinions and 12 are repeated between videos to round the numbers"
>>
>>51292297

Considering the pillarstodes are a thing you really should have seen that coming

which isn't to say that it wasn't amazing

BITES ZA DUSTO
>>
>>51292307
Sure sir, you write produce and voice a YouTube series better then his. Other wise just stop attacking others for doing what they love, and sharing it for free.
>>
>>51292238
My mind was full of fuck when I first heard his videos.

>This guy has an odd voice.
>Actually look the video
>oh it's transexual that explains it all.
>>
File: baka.png (610KB, 956x540px) Image search: [Google]
baka.png
610KB, 956x540px
>>51292345
We all know about the Companions, but that BITE ZA DUSTO had like no set up - i was like "wait, what"
>>
>>51292326
Did you reply to the wrong post senpai? Btw EgoQueenAlexis IS a cute girl.
>>
File: 1330671097625.jpg (10KB, 252x260px) Image search: [Google]
1330671097625.jpg
10KB, 252x260px
>>51292355

>Hhhhh, you can't criticize him unless you make and produce your own amatuer youtube video series

Seriously?
>>
File: 1451499698512.png (553KB, 608x682px) Image search: [Google]
1451499698512.png
553KB, 608x682px
>>51292391

>Btw EgoQueenAlexis IS a cute girl.
>>
>>51292367
Everyone working with warhammer and using, queen/sister/girls as part of their handle is a tranny.

Usually with stubby fat fingers and a lisp even a Cuban drag queen would cringe at.
>>
>>51290738
>eyes on their guns
Guns are separate organisms that are grafted onto Termagants.
Eyes on gun probably helps the weapon aim itself while the Gant does fuck all nothing
>>
>>51292391
>cute girl(male)
>>
>>51292342
Those one mind syndicate beaners grind my gears, they robbed the wiki of its content and have never even put a link to the articles they read verbetum, misspronouncing every second word like the illegals they are.
>>
>>51292355
>ads
>for free

He is a producer. I am consumer. I have very right to critique his product.

If GW makes awful models, do you tell the guys bashing them to stop id they don't own a model company?
>>
>>51292367
How can it be a tranny when the fingernails aren't covered in inch-thick layers of chipped purple varnish?
>>
File: Space_Marines_-_1000pts.jpg (205KB, 900x921px) Image search: [Google]
Space_Marines_-_1000pts.jpg
205KB, 900x921px
New player here with 2 questions. How does this look and does the classic about box come with cloaks or am i going to have to but an equal amount of sniper boxes too?
>>
>>51292073
Well many of them at least think they are loyalist.

They have truly incomprehensible layers of deep work, would not be surprised to see centuple agents.
>>
>>51292355
>t.Arch
>>
>>51292406
never come across a sisters player that wasn't a transsexual
>>
>>51292457
I've come across a few that were just weird and creepy dudes.
>>
>>51292419
YouTube ad Revenue Is pennies... And it's there free, you don't have to buy it, I've learnt good things fun arch, enjoyed his inquisitor role playing and his depth of knowledge is pretty immense. He quotes the books to back up his opinions and also is better than 40ktheories guy who sounds like a right wank. Also EgoQueenAlexis + arch >40ktheories + fiaura tank dyke
>>
>>51292457
Im a cismale and I play Sisters but I let my cisfemale grilfriend use them often.
I guess the average between us would be transexual though.

I also play Emperor's Children and Slaanesh Daemons so theres that.
>>
>>51291353
This is what I've got so far, if anyone is interested.

Mercenary with Hotlas, Ganger shotgun and Chainsword.
WS BS S T W I A LD SV
4 4 4 4 2 4 2 9 4+/6++

Dirty Fighter [Rending CCW]
Underhive Veteran [Split Fire]
Nail Bomb [Large Blast, S3]
Salvaged Hotlas [Gets hot = Weapon destroyed]

Hotlas.
S4 Ap4 20" Salvo 2/3 GETS HOT!

Ganger Shotgun
S5 AP- Template Assault[1]

Las Pistol
S3 AP- 12" Assault [2]

Catachan with a salvaged heavy weapons servitor.
Catachan
WS BS S T W I A LD SV
4 4 3 3 2 3 2 8 5+/6++

Tyranid Hunter [Parry]
Competent Knife Fighter [Re-roll 1's]
Servitor Commander [Pass LD to command Servitor]

Assault Carbine Pattern Lasgun
S3 AP- 24" Assault [2]

Catachan Toxin Knife
Melee, Poisoned 2+, AP-

Salvaged Servitor
WS BS S T W I A LD SV
4 0 4 4 2 0 0 0 3+

Slaved Simpleton [cannot melee]
Walk, shoot, repeat [Relentless]
Mind Lock [Catachan fails LD test, cannot activate this turn]

Shoulder Mounted Heavy Bolter
S5 AP4 36" Heavy [3]
>>
>>51292453
Many of the a Alpha think they are loyal themselves, or who?
>>
>>51292498
Think they are loyal, think they are renegades working deep cover and earning redemption, think they are loyalists double agents or even deeper down the agentception rabbithole.
>>
>>51292482
Nope, people live off youtube. It gives you enough. He is still putting forth a product fo monies. He wasted my time and will no longer view any more of his product.

And as guy who watched his vids, I can say he is piss poor in is fluff knowledge. Too often he uses his bias and opinion rather than reporting what's in the fluff.
>>
>>51290979
Not much. But neither did I. It was like two tanks throwing peppbles at each other. Fun game.

Also the guy told me to bring my AAA+ game. So convo it is.
>>
>>51292280
Somehow i managed to watch full video.
My Emperor! Did this guy even read Fall of Cadia, 40k fluff or any 40k related thing?
>>
>>51292555
lol reading books is for nerds.

everyone else just regurgitates rumours, reviews, makes shit up and pass it on until it "Chinese whispers" into new shit you never heard about, at which point you agree and start the cycle again.
>>
>>51292538
Do you believe that they are working for cabal and that in the end times they will fuck over chaos? I will cry. They have been so Noble to do what they've done.
>>
>>51292555
What's wrong about it for Christ's sake?? How are so many of you so buttflustered by arch? Are you just jelly he has an audience while you can only preach to your fellow neckbears on tg?
>>
>>51292555
Explain please. I am not going watch the video.
>>
>>51291353
>>51292492
Why do you pretend you want to play HoR when you're trying to make your own original donnut steal team instead of using already existing lists?
As for the fluff aspect, I really can't see nor a lone Scout nor a Commissar joining some kind of mercenary band.
>>
If any traitor Legion turns loyalist it would be Alpha Legion.

But on the flipside,which loyalist primarch is most likely to turn traitor?
Guilliman disgusted by the imperium?
Lionel Johnson because he was always a traitor?
>>
>>51292555
Why read when you can say Cawl blew up Cadia.

Failbaddon memes are funny thou
>>
>>51292618
Apparently the Khan is rumoured to go rogue
>>
>>51292618
>>51292641

>Khan gets so much combat drugs and elf pussy he joins the DE
>>
File: Cunt Rage.jpg (129KB, 428x636px) Image search: [Google]
Cunt Rage.jpg
129KB, 428x636px
>>51292612

/tg/ is incomprehensibly elitist, has been for as long as I can remember, probably a hold-over from those warhammer Wednesday /b/ threads that i was never a part of
>>
>>51292618
None? Maybe dark Angel, or space Wolves? No indication there are traitor loyalist, only the opposite.
>>
>>51292664
Wolves are looking pretty Khornate and corrupted as of WoM. Then again they're a poster-child so it'd be hard to imagine.
>>
>>51292618

I could see ahriman and his prodigal sons trying to go loyalist because he fucking hates tzeentch

but the alpha legion are the only full legion I could see pulling a heel face turn
>>
>>51292617
>Commissar
He's mentally unsound. He might have left the war, but the war never left him. He might have rounded up the rag tag band seeing not a mismash, but his scattered soldiers and he's reliving old memories. Calling the mercs the names of long dead soldiers under his command.

He's not seeing them raiding for supplies / fighting other gangs, but fighting xenos / traitors in the Emperor's name. And maybe if he wasn't so good at what he does his gang wouldn't have put up with his behavior
>>
>>51292612
Because he rape 40k lore so much.
>>
My money is on TS going loyal and the blood ravens then being confirmed and the space wolves at least fully divorcing from the imperium
>>
>>51292618
Space Wolves starting to get mutated into Wulfen and their Primarch having went to EoT long time ago. Russ comes back all "I found the Tree of Life!" when in truth it is some super chaos corruption bullshit and the tree grows out of his groin while rest of his chapter gets turned into chaos monsters.
>>
>>51292719
Didn't one of the BL writers get SUPER DUPER salty about the BR and TS link?
>>
>>51292726
>>51292719

TS going loyal while SW going chaos would be some shit.
>>
New bread please Mr Breadanon? I have poor baking skills.
>>
>>51292612
With a large audience comes the responsibility to do your homework rather than running off guesswork, half remembered 2nd ed lore and stuff the local neckbeards made up.
>>
>>51292714
>He might have left the war
this is exactly the problem in my opinion. Commissars don't leave
>>
>>51292749
Tbf the lore is afucking mess m8
>>
>>51292719
TS are warp ghosts held in power armor.. no way they are coming back, they are serving tzeentch for eternity now. Alpha never signed up with a god though, they are all still human.
>>
>>51292732
I think so. I don't see why though. Loyalist remnants of traitor legions is a cool idea
>>
>>51292767
He is supposed to report about lore he just read and he gets it all wrong. All he needed to do is just read out whats in the book and give his opinion but he failed at that. The vid shows that he didn't even read FoC.
>>
>>51292719
Not chaos just renegade.

Might get company from Tyrian inquisitors and other that believe the imperium halving list it's way.

Only problem is the you-know who's will immediately latch onto the "direct action and fight the bureaucracy" theme like tapeworm, making the subfaction so utterly toxic even Taufags and Brony-marine players will recoil.
>>
>>51292767
Having a person with a huge audience be wrong doesn't help that.
>>
>>51292762
Tbh, I'm not the original anon, I was just going off his blurb.

Maybe the Commissar was dismissed for mental health / major physical injuries?

>Do Commissar retire? What happens to them if they get too injured to fight>>51292767
>>
File: Tau - 1500pts.jpg (224KB, 900x941px) Image search: [Google]
Tau - 1500pts.jpg
224KB, 900x941px
Is this list any good for a casual 1500p game? I have tried to avoid being cheesy.
>>
>>51292814
>Brony-marine
Please tell me you're kidding
>>
File: large (1).jpg (380KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
380KB, 1280x960px
>>51292838
>>
File: large (4).jpg (358KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
large (4).jpg
358KB, 1280x960px
>>51292856
>>51292838
>>
File: JUST.gif (329KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.gif
329KB, 300x300px
>>51292869
DELET THIS
>>
>>51292869
How dare you make me look at this with my own eyes
>>
>>51292903
Naw, it helps balance the scales, so /tg/ is not all just space yiffs, unpainted taufags, eldar scatfags, whiny orks and chaos.
>>
>>51292923
end my suffering
>>51292923
i love you all tho
>>
>>51292935
Reminder that every faction has their fags.
>>
>>51292650
Khan will want some variety in the slaughter, so at the pinnacle of the war, after killing countless Imperials, he will turn and kill scores of Chaos Marines, turning the tide. Thus he will ensure that the war rages on in eternal sacrifice to Khorne.
>>
>>51292818
Irresponsable people are running countries and companies.

I do not see your point. He is just a nerd that got lucky.
>>
>>51288897
>of

Anewi athreadi
>>51292934
Anewi ashitpostingi
>>51292934
Anew amemesi
>>51292934
>>
>>51292617
>Why do you pretend you want to play HoR
Because my friends and I use it as a base ruleset for different types of games. If you want, I'll detail my Gaunts Ghosts Kill Team to satisfy your need for absolute adhesion to rules

>you're trying to make your own original donnut steal team instead of using already existing lists?
Because it's fun to play home made teams against other home made teams. Sorry you don't like fun.

> I really can't see nor a lone Scout nor a Commissar joining some kind of mercenary band.
They are uniting under a common goal of saving a Hive that is under threat and they are the only people nearby that can help. The commissar is involved because he retired to the hive and sees himself as a bit of a vigilante, roaming the streets at night killing off gangers and thieves, so I'm going to make it that he can't support any of the gangers in the team.

Learn to have fun anon, don't be that guy.

>>51292714
I like that a lot!

>>51292762
Commissar Cain reached Retirement.
>>
>>51292944
>>51292968
And again we have twin threads.
Good job.
>>
>>51292821
Cain retired eventually, I don't think they ever leave service outside of serious health reasons though. They generally end up teaching in Schola, indoctrinating the next generation of Commissariat "hopefuls"

Of course Cain is too cool to retire peacefully so he gets called back from retirement, 80s cop movie style for one last adventure.
>>
>>51292999
Or we not.
>>
>>51292457
As a transsexual I can confirm this is true. Though I much prefer my Guard. Big beefy Bullgryn, phallic tank barrels and hoards of men dying for me. Also Callidus is a huge tranny.
>>
>>51292800
this. He talks about shit he knows nothing about except for some rumors or deformed summary he red here or on other shitty websites, and then loads of his fanboys think they know it all and spread an incorrect version of the fluff everywhere, thinking they have seen the light.
One of the worst case of this is with DoW3 I think. He trashed the game, so many members of his community decided to do the same in all jewtube comment sections - sometimes for absurd reasons. I mean the game does make a lot of mistakes backflipping Terminators being one of the major ones imo but when people protest about Eldar winning versus Marines (how dare they show this indeed!?) or too much Marines dying (like in the first DoW...?) or weapons not firing like they should, I just want to bash some of their heads
>>
>>51292856
What the Slaaneshi fuck?!?

...no serious these are the two marine chapters the others hope fall to chaos so they can forget about them right? Because...we don't want them.
>>
>>51292869
I feel like freehand skills I wish I had are being wasted....
Slaanesh! Bless me with your grace so I can paint greater Glory in your name.
>>
File: 298.gif (915KB, 200x161px) Image search: [Google]
298.gif
915KB, 200x161px
>>51292869
>come to thread
>see this
>decide its better that I go paint instead
Call me when the thread wont be full of fucking heretics
>>
Fuck, should I build my Imperial Knight Crusader with a melta or a stubber? A heat gun or a battle cannon? I just don't know!
Thread posts: 478
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.