[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1291: Tavern Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 724
Thread images: 106

File: JC_OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC_OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51232131
>>
Jumpers!
What is the most moral thing you have done in your adventures?
What is the most immoral?
>>
>>51246637
Invent cake
>>
File: Yumi_zpsawr1s0vu.jpg (258KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Yumi_zpsawr1s0vu.jpg
258KB, 770x1024px
>>51232141
Ah, Madoka. A guilty pleasure of mine. A build!~

~~~

Drop-In: One selfless wish has already changed this world for the better... Do I dare try the same?

Exact Words: Everything I say, has my heart in it. Does that make my lies better or worse?
Keep it Cool: Sometimes, you just can't show it.
More Powerful Than Hope…[200cp]: Stopping is death. Little death that brings complete stasis behind itself.
...And Deeper Than Despair [300cp]: Tell me, Akemi Homura – how does it feel?
Your Soft Smile [100cp]: I like smiling. Makes me feel like a person.
Nothing Special [100cp]: I... Oh. I AM too strong, aren't I?
Golden Grace [200cp]: Attractive and cute. Nothing wrong with that!~
I Will Save You! [200cp]: Danger sense. Quite useful.

Weapon: As wanting as I am to go with picture related, knife is probably a bad idea, hm. Then again, the weapon is not critical here.

Dimensional Inventory [200MP]: Oooooh. I've been searching for another perk like this. Many thanks.
Rewind [300MP]: One more day – something you can never discount.
Stop Time [400MP]: Ah, stay a while! You are so lovely!
Vanity’s Reward [100MP]: Another clothes changer. After hearing about the clothesbeam, I simply couldn't resist.
Cake~! [200MP]: ALL THE FOOD.

School Papers: Student OR teacher? For free? Ah, but you spoil me!~
Isolation Field: Complete isolation. To anything and everything. Yup, that's a sell.

It’s Okay To Smile [100cp]: Hm. That's weird. I don't generally take OCs... Hear me, Kaname Madoka. For I am not leaving without you.
Don’t Forget - Tomoe Mami [200cp]: Ah, Mami. How is it that you manage to push literally every single button of mine?
Don’t Forget - Akemi Homura [200cp]: Akemi Homura did not deserve her fate.

(TBC.)
>>
>>51246637
introduce a kid-friendly settings to sexual deviancy, drugs and the wonders outdoing yourself in both previous fields.
>>
>>51246680
Compulsive Eater [+100]: Well. At least health and figure are not a problem!~
But That’s Forbidden Love! [+100]: I... Hm. Is it still a drawback if every single rumor is true?
You Little Bastard! [+200]: Good thing I have that Isolation Field, hm?
Hexed [+200]: Unrepentant little psycho, meet Time Stop. Oh, I see you are attacking my frien- Whoops, was that your Soul Gem? So sorry. See you next week!
Magical Girls Must Fight! [+200]: So far as there are people who love me? The world can burn.

~~~

This one is getting slotted early in the chain. As you can probably tell, I... Wasn't in the best state of mind then.

Thank you, Heavens. This one is amazing. But now I have to rewatch Madoka. Oh noooooooo.

>>51246637
Stabbing someone for love. Moral or not?
>>
>>51246656
This is a perfect answer to both.

>>51246680
Stay tuned, Annette. Heavens said there might be a scenario where you can take Madoka as a companion.
>>
File: 0188-036.png (223KB, 795x1150px) Image search: [Google]
0188-036.png
223KB, 795x1150px
>>51246637
>Implying that I have done barely moral in my sixty seven million years of existence
>>
>>51246700
Quite aware!~

Just covering my bases before the possible update. Something is telling me I will be revising the entire thing regardless in that case.
>>
>>51246680
>A guilty pleasure of mine.
It was pretty shit, yes.
>>
>>51246746
It was Avant-Garde anon.
>>
File: Avantgaaaaaaaaarde.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Avantgaaaaaaaaarde.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>51246746
You shush with your springboards.

>>51246763
Avantgaaaaaaaarde, you say?
>>
File: frumplequest victorious.jpg (62KB, 739x623px) Image search: [Google]
frumplequest victorious.jpg
62KB, 739x623px
>>51246637
I
charged right into corporate headquarters of a bad guy in Captain Planet and just straight up murdered the CEO who constantly gave us trouble and getting away with shit through his really good lawyers and bribing people. It was the last week of my stay in Captain Planet, and I wanted to go out with a bang and freak out my fellow Planeteers by just letting them know the extent of my power. I was a different person, then. Not kind, or soft. Hardened by many conflicts.

I had summoned up a great storm so the CEO could not escape in a helicopter, (The storm had a ferocity that only an act of god could ever summon, thanks to my Actraiser power). I had the helicopter pilot on standby put to sleep by ghost pokemon, and I had more ghost pokemon torment the CEO and terrify him in his office.

I carved my way through anyone who tried to stop me, tossed out any innocent office workers by meticulously going through each floor and defenestrating them (using magic to make sure their fall was gentle).

I was invincible in this setting, but just as I entered the CEO's office, the eye lock he was so desperately battling with unlocked. He fled up to the roof. I let him flee.

I wanted to give him a brief flash of hope before I crushed it in front of his very eyes before his death. I turned to my true moth form. He was struggling in vain to get the helicopter working. Hope is truly an awesome power.

I violently slaughtered him in the Helicopter. I stood over the effects of my work, staring at it with a great relish.

The Planeteers stared at me. "Why did you do it!?!" Wheeler demanded.

"I wanted to know the extent of my cruelty, and what I could accomplish with it." I said.

Although I calmed down afterwards. I was pretty horrified by what I did afterwards, and I vowed never to do it again.
>>
>>51246637
>moral
Cured diseases, made orphanages and schools, gave water to that guy outside Megaton

>immoral
Rape, torture, fates worse then deaths (not the perk though, couldn't afford it), shot that guy outside of Megaton
>>
>>51246832
Hey NikaMoth! Super excited about Sailor Moon, seem to recall some talk of an updated WIP soon. did that sneak past me this weekend? It's cool if it didn't, I just don't wanna miss out if it has.
>>
>>51232141
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Wraith Timeline
> Background: Drop In
> Exact Words [Get a Freebie!]
> Keep It Cool [Get a Freebie!]
> Make You An Offer [-200CP]
> Incubation of the Soul: Witch System [-300CP]
> Golden Grace: Cute! [-200CP]
> Decretum [-600CP]
> School Papers [Get a Freebie!]
> Strange Apartment [-200CP]
> Isolation Field [-300MO]
> I Am Not Alone [Get a Freebie!]
> Memory of the Old World [Get a Freebie!]
> What Rebellion? [Get a Freebie!]
> Compulsive Eater [+100CP]
> But That’s Forbidden Love! [+100CP]
> What A Weasel [+100CP]
> You Little Bastard! [+200CP]

The power of the soul is so fascinating, don't you think?
Souls are a life force. In worlds where souls exist, the soul becomes synonymous with "life", and identity is synonymous with the soul.
People who draw on the soul may acquire incredible power. This power often reflects their identity, it may show itself as a manifestation of their willpower, and in some worlds can even be considered to be "divine".
Yes, the power of the soul is truly fascinating.

I don't know if you knew this about me, but soul research has always been one of my pet projects.
Actually, ever since Chibi-Robo, I've gained the power to bequeath souls unto dolls, basically at will. Normally, this would take a huge amount of energy... except that same jump provides a perk that gives you an infinite pool of the energy required.
After that, you just need a way to transfer the souls.

But production does not equal understanding.
>>
>>51246846
>shot that guy outside of megaton
Literally why? The rest is standard edge, but what the fuck?
>>
File: Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg (20KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg
20KB, 240x240px
>>51246866
> Soul Gem [Get a Freebie!]
> Black Wings: Wings of Grief [-100MP]
> Dimensional Inventory: Dimensional > Pocket [-200MP]
> Rewind [-300MP]
> Enhanced Dexterity [-100MP]
> Vanity’s Reward [-100MP]
> Cake~! (DX) [-200MP]

So, with Chibi-Robo's "Toys Need Souls" and "Alien Blessing", I can mass produce souls, provided I'm there to assist.
There are many ways to transfer souls, but the one that springs to mind is Tales of Symphonia's "Throne of the Soul."
With these, I can create any number of these "doll souls" (note to self: create a name that slides off the tongue more easily to distinguish doll souls), and transfer them to suitable bodies, which I can easily create to order with bioengineering, cloning, and robotics.
And now... with "Incubation of the Soul", I have the ability to mass produce magical girls.

And by choosing to allow magical girls created by me to transform into witches, coupled with forced emotional resonance, I can mass produce those as well.

. . .
Or I would, if it weren't for the Law of Cycles.
How annoying.
But for the time being this gives me a much more finite subject to research, that being the wraiths. They have such fascinating powers! If I had to guess, they seem to relate to entropy somehow. Fitting, I suppose, given Kyubey's role.
And, given that he's the resident expert on souls, magi, and entropy, I think we'll have a lot to talk about.
How fascinating~!
>>
>>51246862
Yeah! I showed it to the IRC and I had to smooth some stuff over. Should drop the WIP soon later today.
>>
>>51246637
moral created a group of travelling high tech soldiers to give food water and armor to the people in the wasteland

immoral i tied sasuke to a bed in a room full of his fangirls
>>
>>51246872
I didn't really, just thought it be humorous. In reality Fallout was a very Good Karma style run for me.
>>
>>51246637
The most moral thing I've ever done is help the cast of Evangelion achieve the best ending they could, with everyone surviving with their sanity and morals intact. With the obvious exceptions of Gendo and SEELE, both of whom are crazy and immoral. The former still had some traces of humanity in him, so he was sent to prison, but the latter was filled with people who were willing to sacrifice billions just for power and immortality. At least with Gendo, he had some doubts, expressed regret, had some level of concern and care for others, thought it was very little, and was doing it for love. Still a bad person, but not as bad. So SEELE got what they deserved.

The most immoral thing I've ever done is use myself as a common enemy in Storm Hawks, in order to create peace between Atmos and Cyclonia. In order to do so, I caused a lot of damage to both sides. By the end of it, the two sides decided to put the past behind them, because I was that big of a threat in their minds. And it held afterwards, because I had made Cyclonis and the Storm Hawks desperate enough to work together and eventually form a sort of friendship, and this combined with the deaths of the more evil/violent Cyclonian commanders (read: all of Cyclonis' named goons from the Dark Ace to Ravess and Snipe plus those lizard guys) led to a continued peace.
>>
>>51246888
>room full of his fangirls
How many edgy lil sasukes did you end up with?
>>
Toying with the idea of making a servant based on Horatio Nelson, anybody have thoughts on a NP that prevents conceptual harm/reality warping type stuff without actually preventing direct physical harm (to reflect his dumb ass going out on deck in full dress and getting sniped)? A rank? Higher?
>>
>>51246888
>the immoral one
You're a cruel, cruel man, anon.
>>
>>51232141
HeavensAnon, can Purification Shot be applied to non-attack magic such as healing magic, or would that require other/further perks?
>>
File: 1408803061002.jpg (351KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
1408803061002.jpg
351KB, 800x586px
Question for the Space Station 13 jump, Would a jumper with the hulk power be able to beat the colossus? I'm not familiar with the source material.
>>
>>51246919
enough to start a underground uchiha clan like root but for the good of the village and to screw with naruto once he found out
>>
>>51246954
Yea, you'd be able to, but the problem isn't beating the shit outta it, its getting close to the thing and not dying/getting mortally wounded
>>
>>51246846
>Rape
Who? Why?
>>
File: tank666gr2.jpg (84KB, 342x600px) Image search: [Google]
tank666gr2.jpg
84KB, 342x600px
Jumpers, where can i got down the path and get the powers of a spooky scary skelington?
>>
>>51246977
So some of the stealth stuff coupled with something to dish out some damage would work well?
>>
>>51247006
Is that really a question you want answered, anon?
>>
>>51247023
quite.
>>
What would be the absolutely minimum someone would need to reasonably survive SMT's World of Chaos?
>>
>>51247020
Skullduggery pleasant, and Ghost rider.
Undertale would work as well.
>>
>>51247020
Skulduggery Pleasant. You can be any kind of skelly.

>>51247024
Yes. I really want to understand that. For all the edgy stuff people say, rape is usually something people don't do. It's a special kind of fucked up.
>>
>>51247020
Ghost Rider's good if you want the fire with it.

Otherwise, Skulduggery Pleasant lets you be a skeleton in any altform. And has necromancy.
>>
>>51247020
Nightmare before christmas
Monsters Inc for more spook
>>
>>51247039
More than the jump gives you even with a twinked out superbuild.
You're asking questons that don't really have exact answers, but if you think you don't have enough the answer is always going to be that you don't.
>>
>>51247049
Don't know what to tell you anon. It (probably) happened.
>>
>>51247039
Infinite stamina, a healing factor, and a 1000 CP Race. If you play your cards right (i.e. not rushing into ambushes like a blind idiot), then your chances are reasonable.
>>
>>51247049
My jumper doesn't do violent rape but she did have sex with people through mindcontrol/crazy seduction perks. Which according to some definitions violates consent and is thus rape.
>>
>>51247039
Twink build and a safe place to rest, the twink build makes you the strongest thing in the setting (during the time period you are there) but you'll be overwhelmed by numbers/attrition if you don't have a way to rest/recover between battles without being attacked.
>>
>>51247153
Original rape anon, but mind control is absolutely rape. Seduction probably not.
>>
>>51246637
Most Moral: Adopting kids and being a loving parent.
Most Immoral: In West Wing I went Frank Underwood and assumed the Presidency, covertly ruined competing countries and assured America's dominance as the seat of the New World Order.
>>
File: do the zukolution.jpg (428KB, 1144x470px) Image search: [Google]
do the zukolution.jpg
428KB, 1144x470px
In what Jump did you have the greatest character development, Jumpers?
>>
>>51247064
>>51247197
>twink
I'm sorry, what do you mean by "twink"? Young gay builds?
>>
>>51247197
>twink build
?
>>
>>51247202
But what about Charisma perks? :^)
>>
>>51247231
>>51247232
It basically means munchkin.
>>
>>51247231
>>51247232
It's a common term for minmaxed builds made to fuck up low level people in PvP.
>>
>>51247197
Isn't Lucifer there at the same time you are?
>>
>>51247231
>>51247232
Twink is also used for the same meaning as munchkin or powergamer.

There is a super powerful build in SMT, it means avoiding more fun options but it is extremely powerful.
>>
File: vash.jpg (362KB, 1200x1667px) Image search: [Google]
vash.jpg
362KB, 1200x1667px
>>51247216
Trigun.

Blame this guy
>>
>>51247237
I would argue that seduction is just specialized charisma, so unless it involves blackmail, threats, or using your position of authority over them, probably not, although I can in no way predict every method of rape a jumper can come up with.
>>
>>51247260
Not with the World of Chaos drawback.
>>
>>51247202
If the seduction is supernatural it's moot. A clone of my jumper (long story) seduced a random NPC who was happily married and didn't want to cheat. He felt bad/haunted afterwards. My jumper had to erase some stuff from his memory and give him compensation. That's basically rape isn't it?
>>
>>51247260
Usually, and he would be stronger than the twink build, but when taking the drawback anon referred to Lucy isn't around.
>>
>>51247293
If she agreed, pretty sure that means she did want to cheat.
>>
>>51247264
>There is a super powerful build in SMT
I dunno, man. Jesus Armor/Chosen of Raphael/Dormant Power is objectively the most powerful build, and it's still quite a bit more interesting than Tribrid.
>>
>>51247293
If it's supernatural, is it really seduction? It's toeing the line with mind control a bit too much if you ask me Says the anon with so many charisma & seduction perks it can't not be supernatural
>>
>>51247303
There comes a point where jumper charisma gets so absurd that people don't really get a choice in the matter anymore.
Of course they did say yes, and they did want to at the time, but when you're basically rewriting peoples personality on the spot with "normal" words is it really the same?
>>
>>51247283
>>51247297
>"The lord of all demons is gone."
I thought that was referring to the protagonist, who dies. Or am I confusing my SMT protagonists?
>>
File: demon_knight_by_nebezial.jpg (444KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
demon_knight_by_nebezial.jpg
444KB, 1600x1131px
If Wayward is here I have a question about the Demons of Astlan Jump.

What does the Potential perk actually do? It says your potential is far beyond your form, your potential for what? Is it a magic booster? Does it make your demon form more stronk?
>>
>>51247293
You should have killed your clone.
>>
>>51247350
He's mainly on SB, though HeavensAnon goes there occasionally, as does Annette.
>>
>>51247309
The only wrong way to go in that jump is Demonic Fusion really.
>>
File: IMG_0246.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
Hey, completely new, I read the HowTo but I still don't understand something. After I created my Pokemon Trainer character, where could I play it? Alone in my head or with an online GM? I'm confused as fuck. Thank you per advance.
>>
>>51246950
Probably other/further perks.
>>
>>51247387
First one. It's an imagination game.
You can post builds and writefag if you'd like though.
>>
>>51247387
Alone in your head.
>>
>>51247303
I gave my jumper most of the available beauty and seduction perks.
In this particular instance, a dude was minding his own business. My jumper's clone was scouting the area, she was low on energy and bored. She saw him. Descended from the sky. Tried seducing him the normal way. Didn't quite work. Used seduction techniques from Sidereals and a bunch of other stuff. It worked.
I'm pretty sure that counts as abuse.

>>51247354
Self-duplication from Teen Titans. I just reintegrated her and then went to apologize to the man, explain things to him in a way he could understand (he was worried he had been the victim of a succubus and his seed had been stolen) and offered him compensation. Also scrubbed his memory afterwards.
>>
>>51247340
Lucifer is the Lord of all Demons. You're probably thinking of Abel from DeSu, who can be a Lord of Demons. However, Lucifer is the Lord of ALL Demons, above even the Overlord of Bel. The protagonist of SMT 1 is Adam's reincarnation, and he'd presumably rule alongside Eve's reincarnation and Ahura Mazda. Still not the Lord of All Demons, though.
>>
>>51247390
If you choose the ability to summon ribbons, could you eventually form constructs as Mami did? Obviously they wouldn't be as powerful as their perk equivalents, but nonetheless, is it something you can do?
>>
>>51247387
In your head, you can however write it out if you want. New builds are usually interesting to see.
>>
>>51247397
>>51247398

Great, thank you!
>>
>>51247401
Memory scrubbing doesn't absolve him of his sins nor or yours. He should be punished, his wife should divorce him, and your clone deserved to get the shit beaten out of them at the very least.
>>
File: chosen of serenity.jpg (218KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
chosen of serenity.jpg
218KB, 760x596px
>>51247401
Did you blow his mind?
>>
>>51247444
now that's what I call edgy son.
That doesn't even make sense. Dude got magiced into getting raped and you're telling me he's the one that sinned?
Fuck you dude.
>>
>>51247463
>That doesn't even make sense. Dude got magiced into getting raped and you're telling me he's the one that sinned?
He cheated on his wife. Saying she was super sexy isn't an excuse.
>>
>>51247450
Has anyone noticed that this artist really likes white guys with black girls? It comes up quite a bit for some reason.
>>
>>51247474
Mind altering was involved. He used sideral charms.
>>
>>51247463
There's an anon in this thread who clearly was cheated on once and now is super overly-sensitive to the idea. It's obvious, man, we all can see it. I'm sympathetic to your situation, but it doesn't justify shitting up our threads every time it gets brought up.
>>
>>51247490
Depends what charms.
>>
>>51247489
I think that guy is supposed to be asian actually.
But yes interracial does come up a lot. I want to say something about practice with different body types, but I think we all know why.
>>
>>51247382
Demonic Fusion is okay on its own but it doesn't synergize with anything else in the jump, unlike Chosen of Raphael and hybrid demons.
>>
>>51247463
Just because someone cheater on you doesn't give you the right to punosh people who got magicked into doing the same.
>>
>>51247390
Was it ever revealed how Homura got her apartment so spiffed up?
>>
>>51247504
I think only Warm-Faced Seduction Style. Oh she also took on the form of her victim's wife, only more attractive. Which is a low blow.
>>
>>51247523
I'm afraid I don't know why you responded to my post saying pretty much the same thing I said, but in different words.
>>
>>51247507
I just noticed that it's generally a black girl though. Never a man. I know the main artist is a woman, so I'm wondering if she's black? That'd explain it pretty easy.

This is stupidly offtopic and risky to discuss, just something that came to mind.
>>
>>51247309
Wouldn't herald be stronger than that on it's own?
>>
>>51247536
Wrong post, sorry.
>>
>>51247545
Uh, no. That combo basically makes you Metatron, who is reasonably above most Heralds.
>>
>>51247474
I forget which one you hate. Is it Tamamo or Nero?
>>
Is it at all possible for a dedicated New Vegas jump to happen? Those DLC would make awesome Scenarios.
>>
>>51247538
Black women and asian men are the least preferred in the dating scene. Something something changing social perceptions, something something go away sjew

meh.
>>
>>51247530
That's a Dragonblooded charm, not a Sidereal one. That said, it is an Emotion effect, so I'd argue that it counts as mind control even if it doesn't have the Unnatural Mental Influence tag.
>>
>>51247565
Actually, this is incorrect. According to SMTAnon, just taking Herald or Boosted Chosen of Raphael would only put you on non-plot important Metatron's level at max, taking both puts you on DeSu Metatron's level, taking both and Jesus Armor gives you Nocturne Metatron levels of defense. I actually asked him about it when it first came out.
>>
>>51247588
How complex. Still, it''s better than just Herald, on par with tribrids or so, and vastly superior to Demonic Fusion, which is just one mid-level demon in power.
>>
>>51247584
If you really want to make it. I suppose you could.
But you don't need to make scenarios to do the DLC in jump.
Just go there yourself man. You don't need rails.
>>
>>51247489
To be fair, it's hard to resist delicious brown.
>>
>>51247580
I don't even know anything about Fate senpai.
>>
>>51247586
True! I looked back at my build and that clone couldn't use Sidereal Charms or Martial Arts anyway. Too low-powered.

And yeah agreed about the mind-controlness of it all.
>>
>>51247530
>Warm-Faced Seduction Style
That's a Dragon-Blooded charm though. Doesn't even do anything but increase your Socialize. So it literally just allowed them to pick their words better.

>Oh she also took on the form of her victim's wife, only more attractive. Which is a low blow.
This though. Yeah, that's low.
>>
>>51247616
Black =/= brown. Brown's used to refer to just about everything else, pretty much.
>>
>>51247584
Not without changing the main one, as New Vegas is an option. I'm currently in the process of making a Fallout jump that takes place before the war, however. We'll see how that goes
>>
>>51246637
Moral: Saved the World, Cured all Mundane Disease, Gave Mr. Rogers Immortality.
Immoral: A Metric Fuckton of Murder of various degrees of justification, created dictatorships, occasionally not helping people when I could pretty easily because it makes my life slightly easier.
>>
>>51247616
delicious brown isn't really black. It's just a really heavy tan coloration. The body and facial features dont' match.
>>
>>51247580
Tamamo, I believe. He's okay with Nero because she's honest about it, and is okay with you sleeping around as well. Tamamo, on the other hand, threatens to cut your dick off if you cheat on her, and then goes and cheats herself. At least, that's what I recall him complaining about.
>>
>>51247629
>So it literally just allowed them to pick their words better.
really? the edition I have says "Charm makes a Dragon-Blood seem far more attractive than normal to a person she is attempting to seduce."
>>
>>51247629
>Doesn't even do anything but increase your Socialize. So it literally just allowed them to pick their words better.
It's got the Emotion keyword, though, which means that charms that make you immune to meddling with your mind but still leave you open to regular persuasion protect you from it. Sounds like mind control to me.
>>
Drawbacks: Taste of the Valinor, The Black Riders (1600)

Race: Elf (1400)

-Perks-
Elven Forestry (Free) - Ok, I now know better ways to find magical plants and ingredient s in the forest, that'll be helpful.
Elven Grace (Free) - ...So, an all around artistic skills boost? Alright, thats fine. Not very helpful, but fine.
Dwarven Craft (1000) - Ooh, smithing, very good.

>G:...?

Elven Enchantment (750) - Ooohh yes! Combined with the smithing, I'll be able to actually make some good weapons and armor!

>G: What are you doing?

Hmm?

>G: Why are you suddenly so interested in the arts of smithing, and magics that would help the products?

Oh, no reason.

>G: Plea-

Aaanyways!

Blood of Kings (150) - Alright, a boost to charisma. Cool. The real stars here, though, are the boost to my leadership skills, and enhanced lifespan! Looks like death by aging will be a distant worry. Now all I have to worry about is death by pointy weapon.

>G: Answer-

Which brings me to Items!

-Items-
Lembas Bread (Free) - Ooh, neat! I could probably feed a whole village with just one slice of this, and I can make more? Very useful indeed.
Master Armor (50) - Oh god yes! No more shitty leather armor bought from some renaissance fair dipshit for me!
Sword (0) - Eh. Nothing compared to Ea, or a few other of the minor trinkets i've got in the Gate, but it's a start, and I can always enchant it.
>>
>>51246882
Awesome, thanks for the update!
>>
>>51247538
The black vampire chick a best.
>>
>>51247675
Fuck, forgot my trip.

So, my plan for this jump is to bomb Sauron's fortress from as far away as possible with Ea until it's naught but a smoking crater with a nearby volcano. Then, I suppose, I shall go help Aragorn with that whole king business, because yes Gil I don't want to claim it for myself since even with my new leadership skills I'm not sure I'm up to the task of leading what is essentially the free world! Give me more of those king lessons you promised. Also, first chance I get I'm finding Gollum, taking that ring from him, and I am going to slam dunk the fucking thing into the volcano.
>>
>>51247675
stop pretending you didn't die in Fate/Stay Night
>>
>>51247665
It can even make someone whose sexual orientation is incompatible with you open to seduction. They get a bonus to resist it, but not a big enough one to matter that much.
>>
>>51246637
>Most Moral
Saved the world, several times over.
>Most Immoral
Committed xenocide. Well. Mostly. Doubt I got them all, really. Still, it's the thought that counts.
>>
>>51247665
Not sure what edition you have, but mine says this:

>The fire that burns at the heart of every Child of Hesiesh can inflame the passions of members of the opposite sex (and, often, members of the same sex). When this Charm is activated, Essence pulses through the Dragon-Blood’s veins in sympathy with the heartbeat of someone he seeks to seduce. This Charm can be used only during a seduction attempt, but in such situations, the Dragon-Blood can increase her Socialize Ability by fi ve or double its normal rating, whichever is less. Targets whose sexual orientation would not normally permit them to feel attraction to the Dragon-Blood gain a +2 bonus to MDV.

So it boosts your Socialize, and is less effective against people with the wrong sexual orientation.

Nothing about being more attractive though.
>>
>>51247609
>If you really want to make it. I suppose you could.
I'm already procrastinating instead of writing one jump I don't need to add another, was just asking if it was possible.

>But you don't need to make scenarios to do the DLC in jump.
>Just go there yourself man. You don't need rails.
I know but it still seems like it would be interesting; there are some cool things that could be offered as scenario rewards for the main quest, DLCs, and a few major side quests. Having Euclid's C-Finder would be really cool.
>>
>>51247689
Wow, is it time for Scatovore to target me? And with only one (complete) jump to my name? Wow I do feel honored.
>>
>>51247733
Just go get it man. The satilite is still up there. You don't need a scenario to get the LOSC.
>>
>>51247586
>>51247623
>>51247629
>>51247665
>>51247670
>>51247698
>>51247731
It gets an upgrade with the errata too, becoming actual Unnatural Mental Influence.

So yeah.
>>
File: Lydia.jpg (446KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Lydia.jpg
446KB, 720x960px
>>51241874
Wasn't ever banned and it's not nearly as PtV as you might think. If it was I'd probably have to ban at least the top level but long as people can be reasonable and canon doesn't fuck it up, it's fine.

>>51242554
No. The canon version massively reduces the hosts lifespan but since you're buying with CP you just have a normal one.
>>
>>51247716
>Committed xenocide
On whom?
>>51247401
>>51247202
So we have at least two rapey Jumpers ITT. Who else?
>>
>>51247760
I doubt he's the shitposter dude, Your build is impossible.
If you want to fanwank it away that's one thing, but you've got to expect people to take umbridge with it.
>>
>>51247761
The gun won't work in future jumps.
>>
>>51247764
Huh. Checked Scroll of Errata and you are indeed correct. So yeah, Warm-Faced Seduction Style is canonically mind control.
>>
>>51247779
If you get the capstone boosted Dragonheart, can you learn how to manifest dragon scale armor like Alter Lancer Arturia?
>>
>>51247801
The more you know. about magical rape!
>>
>>51247797
The gun would still work if you brought all the necessary architecture with you.
So just steal the powerplant and the satellite and put them down in each jump as needed.
Bam instant solar death ray.

Use the perk in Legend of Mana to carry all that shit around if you don't have enough space.
>>
>>51247804
Mm, sure. Won't be much stronger then the base defensive buff Dragonheart boosted gives but I don't see any problem with eventually being able to manifest steel like scales.
>>
>>51247779
If we have Instinct A and Eye of the Mind (False) A, would we be able to fight an invisible enemy?
>>
>>51247797
You're a jumper. Make your own, with blackjack and hookers if you want. It's not that hard, hell if you take that company in EMH you can have it imported into every jump you go to
>>
>>51247848
Yes. Maybe not at full efficiency but it'd be close to fighting them as if they were visible.
>>
Is there anything like CStW's Victory Fanfare elsewhere in the chain? Basically, it heals a portion of your health when you successfully "win" a battle.

I know I saw it somewhere else, and it's driving me mad.
>>
>>51247890
Should be in Soul Hackers.
That one tops you off instead of just healing you a little though.
>>
>>51247880
When you buy a new skill, does it start off at E, or D? Like, for example, if I bought a skill for 200cp, would it be B or A?
>>
What's Medea Lily like in F/GO? Is she a cool gal? Is she gonna get up to supervillain shenanigans or something if I give her Independent Action? The wiki makes her sound pretty alright.
>>
>>51247890
Victory Cry is a skill in the SMT series that does that. You should be able to get it in any SMT-derived jump that lets you have skills instead of abstract abilities. I know for a fact that you can acquire it with Skill Crack in the Devil Survivor games, and since Skill Crack is an in-character ability instead of a game abstraction you can do it in the jumps, too.
>>
>>51247880
Two questions: can I take the jumper class but pay for the discounts of another? Also, in future Fate jumps will we have the option to be a servant again but not be able to access the supplement? I ask purely from a roleplay perspective.
>>
>>51247925
New Skills start at E rank.
>>
>>51247938
Rats, oh well. Thanks Val.
>>
File: 1432185824585.jpg (82KB, 800x806px) Image search: [Google]
1432185824585.jpg
82KB, 800x806px
>>51247584
I doubt it. Sadly there's not even an option to put yourself in place of THE courier/vault dweller. I guess you could kill them and roleplay, but eh.

Scenarios would be a nice way to do it, but i don't see an update coming out any time ever. Is Wild Card still even around?
when you spend 20 mins trying to post
I apparently cant upload anything fallout, so here's a dude.
>>
>>51247782
Dark Eldar. Done via a genocide spell. Yes, I included a component that enabled my jumper to absorb all the resultant souls. The rest of that jump was spent running away from Slannesh like a little bitch.

Given the nature of the Webway, I doubt I got all of them.

Also, a good chunk of the Posleen, though that was more tactical than anything.

And to pre-empt any commentary, the worst the Navi got was an angry glare when one of them tried to shoot me with an arrow.
>>
>>51247880
Hey Valeria as the jumpmaker do you think this build is survivable?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51200827/#51201864

I'm asking this out of curiosity, fully aware that a player can fanwank whatever they want and ignore the rules if they wish to.
>>
>>51247936
You can already be a servant multiple times.
You just don't get anymore SP so it's suboptimal from a minmaxing standpoint.
>>
>>51247903
Thanks, anon. It's good to know I wasn't just making shit up. I thought it was Fate/Extra, initially.

Also, holy shit, that's bretty gud.
>>
File: 01.jpg (100KB, 899x889px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
100KB, 899x889px
>>51247936
No, if you want another class, you need to qualify and pay for that class.

Yes, you can still be a Servant or DemiServant even if you've been both once, it's just that you only get access to the supplement once for each option.
>>
>>51247779
If I have capstone boosted Dragonheart and Average one are the Dragonheart's Magic Circuits also enhanced to Blue Blood levels?
>>
>>51247938
...Can I summon EMIYA Lily?

What would that even be? An EMIYA who didn't become a counter guardian or something?
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51246637
That's a tricky question. I've done some pretty selfless things in the name of pure spite, and some awful crimes against humanity because I genuinely thought they were the right thing to do.

>>51247049
I imagine for those who've done it a) it's the sort of thing that makes people think you're trying to combine your magical realm and your power fantasy into one creepily neckbeardish post.

Also b) there are plenty of ways to violate and debase others more thoroughly than rape in the chain anyway.

>>51246935
If you just want to represent that, you could purchase a high level of Voyager of the Storm-which is like Charisma but just for ships.

Otherwise, it's specific enough that I think depending on how strong you want the effect to be, it could be at B rank or above.

>>51247931
F/GO kinda has a problem with alleged cool girls suddenly go off their rocker and destroy the world.

See, she IS a cool girl, got a crush on Jason because Aphrodite's mindraping her to be in love, AND the Goetia possessing Solomon is mindraping her even more to follow their bullshit Fifthesque plan and she basically helps him try to do a ritual to make him immortal. Jason, by the way, is a cunt that makes F/SN Gil look humble. The ritual turns him into one of the Goetia pillars. She saw the future where he abandons her, and...snapped, making it easier for the Goetia to influence her
>>
File: BBCC.png (217KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BBCC.png
217KB, 400x400px
>>51247958
Sorry, I'm not very interested in getting involved in petty squabbles that I'm not already a part of.

>>51247968
Yes, all circuits are. Or rather, all effective circuits.

>>51247991
Sure. I've always seen it as an EMIYA who, somehow, managed to become a genuine Heroic Spirit.
>>
>>51247790
Uh huh, whatever you say, shitposter-kun.

How is it impssible, exactly? Surely if you two're not the shitposter, you can provide a reason?
>>
>>51247903
The in-jump version "refills whatever energy pools you have". In lieu of recent jumps, would it effectively double the Grief Seeds you loot and multiply Wraith energy (immediately and for yourself only)?
>>
>>51247960
No problem man.
I know the feeling. I went through every goddamn pdf on the unimaged part of the drive trying to find the perk that lets you give blood transfusions from yourself with no risk even if you've got wierd shit in there.
Took me over three hours of digging, and you know what? it was in with the gauntlets.
>>
>>51248042
I feel like... some people can't read. Yes, yes it would. The last word is of particular note.

>Whenever you win a serious fight you find yourself reinvigorated, body and soul.
>>
>>51246637
>Most moral
Split between killing 98% of communists in the world, and gently advancing technology
>Most immoral
Split between Consuming an entire setting and destroying a person's will to live through torture of him and his family, forcing him to live on in pain forever (physical and mental) with no chance of resistance or losing ability to self reflect.
>>
>>51248030
>I'm not very interested in getting involved in petty squabbles
How un-Australian of you.
>>51248033
You've been told repeatedly why it's impossible. You changed your build only marginally as a result. I do accept that you bending the rules and making up an impossible scenario is your way to have fun. That's fine. I just wish you would accept what you are doing.
>>
File: Zn1ST8R.gif (246KB, 444x248px) Image search: [Google]
Zn1ST8R.gif
246KB, 444x248px
>>51248030
>Sure. I've always seen it as an EMIYA who, somehow, managed to become a genuine Heroic Spirit.
Doesn't sound half bad.

Now to do that without replacing normal EMIYA, so we can have three of them running around (counting Shirou)...

Maybe get Demi-Servant, so we can have four of them. Just to include EMIYA Alter too.
>>
>>51248033
You've got too much to deal with for a first jump.
Being a demiservant of Gil isn't enough to keep up with all those drawbacks.
Especially not JUMPER, since he's got everything you have and you don't have anything to compensate for being outnumbered in the Grail war or to equalize the fight.

I don't appreciate being called a shitposter even if the other guy is being a dick.
Please refrain from namecalling. I like you enough, but it's just plain rude.
>>
>>51248079
Trying to throw a fit because you don't like someone's valid build for a singleplayer game is childish.
>>
>>51248030
Val, what would an EX version of Unlimited Blade Works be? Going by the EMIYA build having UBW as a Noble Phantasm, I mean.
>>
>>51248078
>Most immoral
Mang, when you say something like that you gotta tell us who.
>>
>>51248112
UBW but not limited to A++ stuff I'd imagine, with it being able to copy up to EX. Cost probably goes down so he can do it at all.
>>
Is there anything similar to pionner of the stars of the servant supplement? Here is the description: The unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized".
>>
>>51248030
A few questions about the EX Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Apparently the eyes fuck with the heads of people who have them, would the Tajitu skill help with that or does purchasing the eyes themselves provide protection from that?

Also, since the Eyes grow with use, do the one's purchased also have that capability? At what level do they start at, approximately?
>>
>>51248123
Cool. I wonder if copying Ea would be possible then? Gil would throw the biggest fit over it, and it would be amazing.
>>
>>51248123
Would you say that a magic booster or two would enable you to summon NPs without rank degradation? If you wanted that to be an innate part of the NP, would it cost a rank in effect?
>>
>>51248017

...Huh. Well, none of that stuff is great. I should maybe take her off my shortlist. But the mindrapey stuff is only happening in the context of GO, right? If you summon her in the Fifth war it's not a thing?
>>
>>51248135
Well it's unique for the servant supplement.
If you're looking for other perks that do the same thing though you can get a similar one in Baten Kaitos and Lord of Light.
Theres another in Infernals as well, and I think there's one more out there, but I can't remember it's name or where it's from.
>>
>>51248135
Noble Eightfold Path from Lord of Light. Makes it so that there's no such thing as "impossible", just "extremely difficult and unlikely".
>>
>>51248137
Taijitu might help in the sense it'd restore damage you've taken by sacrificing mana. Don't believe the eyes have any innate protection.

Grow? Sorry, KnK's not a focus of mine, I wasn't aware that they grew.

>>51248148
I believe Ea is special in that the Emiya boys can't actually scan it, something about it predating the concept of a sword so it fucks their minds up if they try to copy it.

>>51248150
Probably, depends on the booster. Probably, a rank sounds good.
>>
>>51248105
Echoanon is posting her builds for all to see. Is it childish to comment? More childish than to play an imagination game? More childish than to cheat at said game?
>>
The renewed Exalted talk reminds me that Mardukth seems to have disappeared.
>>
>>51248033
>You don't have anything to compensate for being outnumbered
What is this thing you call A+ rank Charisma? I have never heard of it? And before you say they've got that too, I answered that last thread. You know, when you two could have brought it up, and it was relevant?

>>51248079
Tell me why it impossible motherfucker, instead of repeating shit. Also, don't try and drag Valeria into this shitstorm your brewing.
>>
>>51247779
>Lydia from Valkyrie Chronicles.

My, my Valeria, what good taste you have.
>>
>>51248210
Disappeared? Not posting in (less than) a week is hardly "disappearing".
>>
>>51248091
>EMIYA Alter
Bet that's just a bucket and a half of sunshine.
>>
>>51248235
When it's in contrast to being here every day it is fambam
>>
>>51248123
I asked you that once and you said it could probably do any kind of personal item at that point. Armor, jewelry, guns, tech, etc.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51248210
He was around just 3 days ago. I imagine some folks are just laying low from the recent Fatemania.

>>51248196
I thought there was some jargon about only the true king being able to wield it, but yeah.

>>51248164
Oh yeah, definitely.
>>
>>51247903
How dangerous is Soul Hackers? It's (apparently) an SMT spin-off (?), but it seems less dangerous overall. Or at least that's the impression I got when people summon Cyberdemons and treat it like a fairly normal, if cyberpunk city.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>51248210
>>51248261
Still here, just busy with other stuff and slowly chipping away at Lunars.

Usually only posting with my trip when people mention me/my jumps anyway.
>>
>>51248219
Lydia is utterly ridiculously attractive yes. Also a totally badass lady, so I'm kinda sad she was only in 3.

>>51248268
And that would have also been with a commeasurate reduction in the rank of what you can make. You wouldn't be making EX rank things and any object at once.
>>
>>51248261
School just started back up for the likes of Red and Cracker_Jack. Not quite sure if that would affect Mardukth or not.
>>
>>51248212
>Tell me why it impossible
You know why. People have told you multiple times. Too many enemies, too many challenges, no companions to fight JUMPER.

What are the odds you could somehow
1.gather allies quickly enough (in a war that is every master for himself) to beat a more powerful version of yourself who has a headstart
2.beat JUMPER while fending off all the organizations and Magi who want to dissect you
3.win 10 Grail Wars back to back to back as a rookie, all the while dealing with the aforementioned enemies

All of this in your first jump? This is even more bullshit than Shounen. Again, this is fine. Have fun in your own way. Just don't pretend this is a perfectly normal and reasonable build.
>>
File: 1483761786841.png (62KB, 811x390px) Image search: [Google]
1483761786841.png
62KB, 811x390px
>>51248212
Charisma really won't help you. You say that you're a lazy ass, but with shit going down five ways to sunday over and over again to turn you into the kind of person that would try and kill yourself, I doubt you'd be slacking.

JUMPER is you, but better and more lethal. He's been mentored by Gilgamesh for dozens of years at least and with a GoB filled with all kinds of toys.
He's going to kick your ass m8.
Looking pretty and having a mindfucking force of personality is nice, but you said it yourself, you can't into social. It won't do anymore for you than it will for him.

I don't pitch fits over this kind of thing often so I don't really care, but you can't call people that do shitposters, especially not when they have a point.

Pic related. It's how I feel right now. Maybe trying to actually talk to you was a mistake.
I'll just leave you to the other angrier guy. I'm sure that will work out better.
>>
>>51248252
The Post Superhero bad end Shirou.

In this ending he decides to kill any master that gets in his way, to stop the Holy Grail War, including Rin and Ilya. This is after he kills Sakura to stop Angra Mainyu from manifesting through her.

He definitely would fit as a more bloodthirsty darker EMIYA
>>
File: rulah.jpg (142KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
rulah.jpg
142KB, 600x855px
>>51248325
Huh, so that's what happens when you only put one hash in.

>>51248376
Mind of Steel EMIYA would be pretty badass, if depressing.
>>
>>51248196
Well, pretty much all the MEoDP grow with use. Or that might be the user acclimating to their new vision. Should we just wank that, and what level they start at?

And the inspiration for Taijitu seems to be the the fact that Ryougi had two personalities, one of which died. IIRC that was the main reason why Ryougi could handle the eyes and Tohno couldn't.
>>
>>51248395
I guess so. Sorry I can't help you there.
>>
>>51248411
Strictly speaking, which is better, an EX galvanism or an EX Magic resistance?

And what do they do combined?
>>
>>51248388
Would male Lilies be more likely to be twinks or traps?
>>
>>51248411
Would it be at all possible to increase the strength of things you can copy with UBW by increasing your own mystical/spiritual power?
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51248325
>3

...hold on, there's more than one Valkyria Chronicles game? If so is the jump meant to cover all of them or just the first?

Why do I keep finding people I want to companion from there many months after my plan of "grab Selvaria, run from the evil spiral master race, prank war the shit out of Maximilian" was finalised?

>>51248323
>>51248388
Ganbare!

Actually, how pertinent-guys, if you posessed EX rank Territory Creation, as a Devil-Tiger how far could you use that to enhance your ability to create demesnes and manses aspected towards yourself?

>>51248427
Personally I'd go with galvanism myself, since the canon EX magic resistor (Joan) is immunised to beneficial magecraft too.

Looking them up their "main" effects seem to be an apples and oranges kind of deal, so I...guess you could tank an arbitrarily higher degree of magic to convert into bioelectricity?
>>
>>51248212
Well, what you might be able to do is Spark, and then use the FSN or other Post-Spark wishes to make it so your jumper won retroactively.
You might also be able to use The Gun That Could Kill The Past somehow.
>>
>>51248344
Again, you seem to be ignoring a lot of last thread.

1. A+ Charisma
2. Allies from 1, and implying the Magi will even be a threat to me, and that I can't point them at JUMPER
3. Help allies kill the strongest other Servants, kill their masters, and then kill them while they're weak.

Just don't pretend that you aren't shitposting.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51248428
Why not both?

Nah seriously, look up Astolfo and young Iskander. Twink seems slightly more likely though, considering Ko-Gil just looks like regular Gil but shorter and happier.
>>
>>51248030
>Yes, all circuits are. Or rather, all effective circuits.
Personally doing this cause I love doing math on stuff like this.
Number of Effective Magic Circuits
20 (Freebie) + 3000 (Dragon Heart) = 3020
Quantity of Prana able to be produced per 'Effective Magic Circuit'
30 (Rin's original quantity) x 3 (Blue Blood from Average One) = 90
Grand total of units that you can produce via this way:
3020 x 90 = 271, 800 units of prana (From what I've heard that's 2.7 Ecaliblasts supposed 100K)
I'd imagine that not even half of this is safe to channel for a normal human, heat induction alone would back a human alive but as you have the captstone boosted Dragon Heart you might be able to tap into more that that.
>>
>>51248277
Are you literally omnipotent? No? Then you might want to consider another jump. Make no mistake, there are truckloads of world-ending threats in Soul Hackers, they're just more insidious than Thor dropping a nuclear bomb on Japan.
>>
File: coronation_by_wlop-d9z7r9u.jpg (225KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
coronation_by_wlop-d9z7r9u.jpg
225KB, 1095x730px
>>51248427
Depends on the situation. Mag Res will serve you better overall but Galvanism is much better at a certain type of thing while being completely useless against magic that isn't under it's umbrella.

I'd imagine if you had both you'd get the effects of both. Not sure why you'd get anymore then that.

>>51248428
They'd be happy Family Men in general, since most would have lived out long, happy lives and had some kids or something.

>>51248452
No, though that'd probably let you project more things.

>>51248453
Yup, 3 main games. Jump covers all of them but it's shit so it does it badly. Think there's a card game or something too.

>>51248493
Neato.
>>
>>51248411
It's all good. Thanks for the jump.
>>
>>51248388

,What's the 'servant' half of a Demi-Servant like? Is it an actual person riding around in your head, or how does that work?
>>
>>51248453
There are 3 games in the series with a 4th one that's kind of completely different from the first 3. You haven't heard about the other 2 because they both were only on the PlayStation Portable.

Also the companion force is to strong for you to resist, don't fight it. EMBRACE IT.
>>
>>51248477
You also have a free Servant to help you. Unless you decided not to take them.
>>
>>51248453
Only Valkyria Chronicles 1 is worth playing. 2 is basically highschool adventures with tanks and 3 is a bad attempt to fuse the lighter tones of 2 with an actual serious setting like 1.
>>
>>51247967
Well, it's a shame for the first one. I didn't want to replace anyone, but it seems I must.
>>
File: 26.png (1MB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
1MB, 1000x1412px
>>51248510
You're very welcome.

>>51248512
Fused to your soul. I generally picture it like them being a bijuu while you're the jinchuriki.

>>51248517
God I still love the psp even if it got crushed by the ds.

>>51248531
They...do have their ups and downs, but 1 is indeed the best by far.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>51248453
>Actually, how pertinent-guys, if you posessed EX rank Territory Creation, as a Devil-Tiger how far could you use that to enhance your ability to create demesnes and manses aspected towards yourself?
...I have no idea how Fate stuff works, so I can't /really/ say anything about that.

I thought it was something with preparing/enchanting a location to help make you magic easier somehow? Which doesn't seem to do anything with Demesnes/Manses?
>>
>>51248453
>Personally I'd go with galvanism myself, since the canon EX magic resistor (Joan) is immunised to beneficial magecraft too.
>Looking them up their "main" effects seem to be an apples and oranges kind of deal, so I...guess you could tank an arbitrarily higher degree of magic to convert into bioelectricity?

Yeah, but a an EX galvanism will cost me 600 sp, when as a demiservant I only get 1000. Now, I have budgeted an extra 300 cp to turn into sp, but that's still just under half my sp.

Still, being DOCTOR THUNDER is both expensive and worth it.

>>51248508
Remind me, the servant perk tree is discounted to demiservants, but still has to be bought from sp, right?
>>
What perks do I need to survive a blood alcohol content of 100%?
>>
>>51248560
CP.
>>
>>51248477
This is no more convincing than it was a few days ago when you posted the first version.

>shitposting
Presenting arguments and discussing someone's builds, even in a critical way, is not shitposting.

I'm not trying to annoy or anger you. I myself got irritated, because I have a thing about cheating. But I recognize that it doesn't matter.

Do your impossible build, prop it up with flimsy justifications and have fun pretending you're super powerful and cool. That's not really different from what I and other Jumpers are doing.

The one thing that is still slightly bugging me is your continued pretense that your build is fine but oh well. You're allowed to think that.
>>
>>51248568
There is one in Captain Harlock, one in Space Station 13, and one in Gonzo Journalism.
>>
>>51248508
>No, though that'd probably let you project more things.
Hmm... Would you say it's completely impossible, or that it depends on how you go about increasing your spiritual/soul-power? I'm trying to figure out if there'd be someway to make it viable when you're fighting against/using EX-rank weapons at minimum.
>>
>>51248522
You know, since nobody seems to have bothered to read the last thread, maybe I should point it out to them.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51232131/#q51241739
>>
>>51248196
Man, that's a shame. It would have been hilarious. Oh well, thanks for answering. Uh, quick question, if I use the EMIYA sample for my Servant build, does that make me EMIYA, or just a copy of him?
>>
>>51248568
An origin in any jump that makes you Irish.

More seriously, an inorganic alt-form that doesn't require blood.

As a specific example, I think Omega Self Molecule Manipulation would let you turn all your blood into booze.
>>
>>51248613
>An origin in any jump that makes you Irish.
But that would kill me if I ever let it drop below 80%!
>>
>>51248568
Poison immunity.

Note that it'll prevent the positives too.
>>
>>51248581
Does the difficulty in First Magic scale more to power or complexity of the item/crafting process? Would it, for example, take just as long to figure out how to create a nuke (or large, non-nuke bomb, as those are still pretty complex) as it would to create an EX-rank Noble Phantasm?
>>
I know it's a touchy topic, but is it possible to become nigh-omnipotent pre-spark in a timely (i.e. not trillions of years) manner?
>>
>>51248677
Yes.
>>
>>51248677
>>51248682
No
>>
File: AtalantaCC.png (753KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AtalantaCC.png
753KB, 1024x1024px
>>51248597
I'd say it's completely impossible. UBW as an ability is independent of your own power. EMIYA is far, far more powerful in every way then Shirou, certainly in amount of magical power, and yet their UBW share the same limitations. Improving the amount of magic would let you use it more/use weapons at the limit of it's power more, but it won't ever increase the rank of the ability directly by just getting stronger yourself.

Not saying it's impossible to increase that limit, just not through these means.

>>51248608
If you want, that'd make you EMIYA, giving you his memories, personality and so on as if you took him as an origin. That's an old option that's been around for the Servant stuff for a while. If you don't want, you can still take it without all that, though you will get the distortion and personality changes to make UBW fitting for you to have, since the supplement bought ones don't get the cp protection the jump one has.

>>51248666
Both are equally part of it, in addition to size and quantity and supernatural nasuword bullshit. It'd take much longer to figure out an EX rank then a nuke because despite having similar power levels in terms of destruction (At least for some), the NP also has all the magic bullshit and concept stuff linked to it that make it speshul that you'd need to get around.
>>
>>51248677
>>51248682
>>51248694
Maybe.
>>
>>51248677
>>51248682
>>51248694
Maybe so.
>>
>>51248494
So what other jumps are that dangerous?
>>
>>51248677
Nigh omnipotence is doable.
You could probably do it under 50 jumps if you speedrun without a fuckton of metagaming.
You can be literally capital G God in DC if you know what you're doing though.
So I guess one jump is the minimum if you wank really really hard and have a DC wiki article open in the other window
>>
>>51248677
>>51248682
>>51248694
>>51248703
I don't know
>>
>>51247782
Wherever I am I must rape
Mostly mind control sometimes not
>>
>>51248703
>>51248694
>>51248682
I should have foreseen this, but I was expecting tea
>>
File: king_cat.jpg (38KB, 278x388px) Image search: [Google]
king_cat.jpg
38KB, 278x388px
Hey Dudes,
which are you favorites jump settings? I'm looking for some which are not in the drive.
+1 eldritch potato if you have a link to them.
>>
>>51248677
>>51248682
>>51248694
>>51248703
>>51248713
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>51248722
That's full on omnipotence though, not nigh-omnipotence.
>>
>>51248677
>>51248682
>>51248694
>>51248703
>>51248721
Could you repeat the question?
>>
>>51248017
Is Voyager of the Storm's effect homebrewed? All I seem to be able to find is the FGO info.
>>
>>51248735
>>51248742
You two are married now. Have fun with your new spouse.
>>
>>51248723
If they're not in the drive they're either unfinished or explicitly unwanted here.
>>
>>51248666
>>51248682
>>51248694
>>51248713
>>51248735
YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!
>>
>>51248723
What do you mean by that? Do you mean settings for jumps that haven't been made yet? Favorite jumps that aren't on the main drive?
>>
>>51248723
Jump settings not on the drive? Uh, the new Madoka jump isn't on the drive yet, I think? I'm curious why you would want one not on the drive yet, though.
>>
>>51248702
So how long would you say it'd take to be able to create a tactical nuke? Strategic?
>>
>>51248716
How do I be capital G God in DC? Does this have anything to do with the new stuff with the presence?
>>
>>51248677
Dimension Lord + I Am The Fortress.

There, now you're powerful enough to punch out an aspect of God.
>>
>>51248766
>We will never have a jump of the anime from the theme song
>Those lines won't be the drop-in perk tree
Supposedly, it actually wasn't that good.
>>
File: 1448337564987.png (91KB, 1733x507px) Image search: [Google]
1448337564987.png
91KB, 1733x507px
>>51248777
>Not making this instead
>>
>>51248702
If you get a clone of an existing Reality Marble, could you fluff yourself as having a different psychosis? Like, say, Infinite Forge Works instead makes you obsessed with creation?
>>
>>51248597
Val said Bone of My Sword would let you project NPs of one type without a loss in power. Then do the thing that lets you make them more powerful by braking them. Now you're spamming NPs that are more powerful that the original.
>>
File: JC16.jpg (38KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
JC16.jpg
38KB, 500x686px
>>51248753
>>51248753
Nah.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Rider_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_Edward_Teach)

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Rider_(Fate/Extra)

>>51248723
I have an eldritch potato already, so no thanks.

>>51248531
>>51248517
>>51248508
...oof.

Whelp.

>>51248549
Fair enough, and indeed-but things sometimes get a little wonky at EX level, the EX rank for Item Creation for example lets you create NPs which are normally something the skill shouldn't be able to.

And I was thinking because Fate Territories involve conceptual leyline rejiggering, so I wondered if high level Territory Creation would help infuse my Essence flows into the local leylines.
>>
>>51248702
>Get all of EMIYA's stuff, including a possibly upgraded version of his UBW and stats for more CP.
>In exchange you get his memories and personality, plus the distortion
Hmm...I guess I could use the Lily template so that it's not as bad, but man, that'll be rough still. Being EMIYA is suffering. Do I still have to keep the personality/distortion post-jump in order to use his UBW?
>>
>>51248666
>>51248777
Nice trips, God-Satan. But please don't nuke us.
>>
File: SaberAlter1.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
SaberAlter1.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Jump # 171 Nechronica
# of Sisters: 3
Position: Alice
Main Class: Romanesque
Sub Class: Romanesque
Perks:
*Undefeatable heart (0)
*Maiden (100, Discount)
*Healing (100, Discount)
*Warm Smile (100, Discount)
*Princess (100, Discount)
*Battle Maiden (0)
*Dance of Death (0)
*Deranged Gears (0)
*Mint Condition (200)
*Karmic Corpse (200)
*Regeneration (200)
Enhancements:
*Hopper (0)
*Reflexes (0)
*Voice Effect (0)
*Steel Bones (0)
Treasure – Photograph

Sisters:

Bianca Ferrari
Position –Automaton
Main Class - Requiem
Sub Class – Stacy
Skills
*Foes are Foes
*Remain Dead
*Gun God
*Concentration
*Lullaby
Armaments:
*Sniper Rifle
*Shotgun
*Armor Plating
Mutation:
*Heart
Treasure: Doll
Fetters:
*Raven: Protective
* Rosa: Attached
* Raine: Devoted

Rosa Delgado
Position – Sorority
Main Class- Psychedelic
Sub Class- Romanesque
Skills:
*Self Control
*Waltz
*Will to Refuse
*Distort Power
*Concentration
Enhancements
*Armor Skin
*Steel Bones
*Cyborg
Treasure: Stuffed Animal
Fetters:
*Raven: Dependent
* Bianca: Friendly
* Raine: Devoted

Raine Heartly
Position: Junk
Main Class: Thanatos
Sub Class: Requiem
Skill:
*Dweller In Hades
*Rear Guard’s Pride
*Calamity
*Dead on Target
*One’s Many Charms
Enhancement:
*Steel Bones
Armaments:
*Armor Plating
*Boost
*Martial Arts
Treasure: Necklace
Fetters:
*Raven: Protective
* Bianca: Friendly
* Rosa: Dependent

Sometimes the hardest thing you have to do in a jump is experience the world. Everthing was dead… including me. I was glad not to be alone though I had 3 other girls with me, Sisters who awoke in the same hell hole. There was Rosa, Bianca and Raine.

If there was a good thing aside them from the jump it was Alice seemed right at home. After the girls got over their initial fear and suspicion of her as a Necromancer (but not the one who made them) they became fast friends.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51248844
Damn it all, my google-fu has failed me. Thanks man!
>>
>>51248512
Unless you take the drawback then its just you gaining the memories and abilities that you bought.

>>51248508
>card game

I pretty sure that the card game only exists so that the artist can test how far they can increase the proportions of characters.

Perk that increases everyone to the card games standards of appearance in the remake jump?
>>
>>51248702
If you are good enough with the first magic could you create things you don't even understand?
>>
>>51248865
I managed to offend Alice, when she asked why I wasn’t bringing my wives in to the world and I revealed I was disgusted at being undead and expected them to be as well; yeah one of these days I’ll upgrade my brain to be faster than my mouth, It was the first time I came to realize that… she wasn’t ashamed of being undead. What can I say I am dense to obvious things sometimes? The worst of it was I didn’t know how to apologize because I had been honest.

So I brought out Sans after taking a walk. I brought him out to cheer me up but after we fought off some monsters her kind of set me straight by asking what I would do if one of my wives had been turned undead (the answer was first panic, then try and fix it, then if that’s not possible learn to deal with it). He informed me I was wrong by not giving them that chance.

So I got back made up with Alice (I admitted undead and death are scary to me, but she had shown me it was ok to be undead and I realized it was my problem and I was working through it), brought out my wives, maybe it’s not surprising they reacted about as I would have.

Not long after we were attacked by some horrible dragon made of stitched together dolls and mechanical parts, using the dolls suffering as a weapon. I used bard song to counter it’s horrible cries that were messing everyone up while Sans put it out of it’s misery.

(to be continued again)
>>
>>51248865
I presume you're going to deliver some karmic justice upon the Necromancers, given what they've done to mankind and the Dolls?
>>
>>51248677
What the fuck does 'nigh-omnipotent' even mean? You're either omnipotent or you aren't.
>>
>>51248898
I got really pissed and hunted down the necromancer. He threw everything at me but the kitchen sink but … well I’m a jumper. However I realized killing the bastard would do nothing as he was pretty much a full time body surfer. I also realized he was doing what he did because he had killed the world and really had nothing to do, by fighting him I was giving him what he wanted. I was prepared to walk away (realizing by giving him hope but then fleeing to somewhere he couldn’t reach it would probably break him) but… Sans showed up.

Sans had become the spirit of justice in Ghost Rider. He penance stared the Necromancer obliterating him down to his corrupt soul. After that we set about fixing the world.
>>
>>51248864
I have bad news for you. According to the end of SMT 2 God-Satan loves nukes.
>>
>>51248781
I believe someone actually wrote up a guide on how to do in one of the previous threads.
Something about taking his position when he's not around?
I don't really know the specifics outside of it being possible.
>>
>>51248921
hence "nigh-omnipotent". It's a simple concept anon
>>
>>51248892
Yes. You don't even need to be good with it. That's literally the First Magic, as in, understanding something will only make it a third easier to learn how to create.
>>
File: Prinny Hero [001].jpg (100KB, 600x894px) Image search: [Google]
Prinny Hero [001].jpg
100KB, 600x894px
>>51248847
Some Dood asked this earlier in the last Thread or the one before it IIRC. Valeria said distortion is permanently a part of you, then said something about taking it down, but I can't recall the full converation. >>51248702 Valeria?
>>
File: white_by_guweiz-d9vff7s.jpg (111KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
white_by_guweiz-d9vff7s.jpg
111KB, 894x894px
>>51248777
Just...sometimes I wonder if anyone even reads what I post or write on the first. You know one of the examples in the jump on the centuries level is creating atomic explosions with finger snaps right?

>>51248831
If it's exactly the same RM, no. If it's different, then yes.

>>51248847
Yup. If you don't have that, you don't have the RM.

>>51248881
There will be the Raita perk

>>51248892
As long as you know what it is you are making, you don't necessarily have to understand it.

>>51248948
Gauntlet asked if he could make something that could turn that mental change off and on, thus turning the RM off and on (Or at least the ability to summon it). I said yes. I assume that's what you're referring to.
>>
>>51248921
Nigh-Omnipotent means you can easily fool anyone below you in terms of power that you actually are omnipotent. Basically, high-tier reality warping whose limits are only known to your equals and superiors.
>>
Would a reality marble that revives all enemies I have killed to fight by my side be okay? like an evil version of Ionioi Hetairoi.
>>
>>51248911
Well I tried to break him because I had no way of killing him. I tend to avoid soul manipulating stuff. I figured he had made his own hell all I had to do was make him realize it. However Sans, the true hero of this particular Jump decided on a different end.
>>
>>51248922

So he gave the Necromancer a really, really, bad time.

He probably could have done that even without the penance stare though, the penance stare would just by the icing on the SIN cake.
>>
>>51248925
According to the ending of SMT 2 God has a fucking pyramid kill sat. And Satan is the one that fires it.

>>51248922
Raven, there's more then one Necromancer. They're spread all over the world, as warlords. Not all of them are bad (some of them seem to be like Alice in that they just want to play with Dolls/friends again), but a good majority are.

>>51248960
>>51248948
Welp, that's a thing. Eh, I'll figure something out. Thanks, Val and Dood.
>>
>>51248982
Sure, up to the limit of Ionioi if you're buying at the same rank.
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>51248844
>And I was thinking because Fate Territories involve conceptual leyline rejiggering, so I wondered if high level Territory Creation would help infuse my Essence flows into the local leylines.
Hm... Sounds like it might allow you to make Demesnes then? Is it actually faster than just Shaping a demesne/manse though?

But anyway, I've got no clue. And it's just about 4am here, so I should probably leave it at that.
>>
File: Prinny Hero [002].jpg (26KB, 236x377px) Image search: [Google]
Prinny Hero [002].jpg
26KB, 236x377px
>>51248960
Thanks for the clarification Valeria,

>>51248990
You do you, dood.
>>
>>51248960
>All these people not realizing that the best use of true magic is to snap your fingers and fill the room to the brim with dildos
Thanks taking the time to answer questions, we don't deserve you.
>>
How useful is Raildex magic?
>>
>>51248990
>there's more then one Necromancer
The jump lets you fanwank how many Necromancers there are, so you can have there be only one if you want to.
>>
>>51247640
>Fallout jump that take place before the war.
Why? I know we have a lot of lore regarding the state of the world before the bombs fell, but I don't think a pre-war Fallout jump would work.

Why not make one set in the Fallout 1 & 2 era?
>>
>>51249061
Very. But going to that jump is suicide so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>51248960
How different does it have to be? Could it literally just be something like "Makes swords, but straight from a sea of molten metal"?
>>
>>51249037
That's generally the reaction to seeing Raita's...tastes, yes.

>>51249046
Glad to help.
>>
>>51249073
Both of them or just Index?
>>
>>51249061
Every mage is a baby Q.
>>
>>51249065
I just want to experience the world before the war, man. And it might not work out, who knows. If I ever get close to finishing it we'll find out.
>>
>>51249037
>>51249084

As that one anon that follows the Disgea DLC jump would say

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51249073
Why is it suicide?
>>
>>51249081
It'd have to be different mechanically in some way.
>>
>>51249064
Eh, that's true, fair enough. I just thought I'd mention that canonically there are multiple Necromancers. We've got online translations that mention that the Necromancers used to fight each other for control of the destroyed world, then realized it was fucking pointless, got bored, and basically said "I'll leave you alone if you leave me alone." I can't remember if the surviving humans got slaughtered before or after that happened, though.
>>
>>51249061
It ranges everywhere from "take an hour to set a ritual for a minor spell" to "lasers that destroy things in orbit" to "guy who doesn't know magic exists accidentally sets up a ritual with cheap souvenirs that rips an archangel out of Heaven" to a literal "I Win" power with basically no rhyme or reason.

And that's before you get into Majins who can casually destroy and remake universes (sort of) and the guy who can slaughter a race of Majins, and the being that's stronger than that guy, and the Thing in Touma's arm that's apparently stronger than God.

Don't do Index magic, kids.
>>
>>51249088
Railgun has an option to plot dodge and make it slice of life.
Index doesn't so you're dealing with a bunch of bullshit that while not technically insurmountable might as well be.
At the point where you'd be able to realistically deal with it you really don't have much to get out of it.

>>51249112
If you know a certain character exists you die instantly as soon as the jump starts. There's ways around it, but I imagine a lot of jumpers got pasted by accident.
That's not even getting into the fact you've got people going around destroying and remaking the universe.
>>
>>51249112
There was a huge power creap that happened later in the Light Novels and suddenly the power level went from "could take on a city with no problems" at highest to "could take on all reality no problem" at highest.

You technically could just sit in the sidelines as long as you don't do something like involve yourself in the plot. Buts lets just say that must early jumpers should avoid it like the plague until they have reality warping resistance.
>>
>>51249112
Because it is full of really scary shit, there is all sorts of nasty assholes that would make a late chain jumper shit themselves with fear.

There is a guy with a conceptual "I Win" attack who wants to aim it at all of humanity, a bunch of antagonistic reality warping gods, and one asshole who can casually stomp both of the previously mentioned piles of bullshit. They are all dicks and the sheer nonsense of the MC's plot armor makes you almost sure to butterfly it (and there for the world's survival) away.
>>
>>51248990
>Raven, there's more then one Necromancer. They're spread all over the world, as warlords. Not all of them are bad (some of them seem to be like Alice in that they just want to play with Dolls/friends again), but a good majority are.

I thought it was unclear, Since the Necromancer is like the DM of the game I decided to go with one.
>>
>>51249084
Yes. Yes indeed.

And it is FUCKING GLORIOUS.
>>
>>51249180
>If you know a certain character exists you die instantly as soon as the jump starts.
What.

>>51249138
What.

What even is this?
>>
File: 1484504608260.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484504608260.webm
2MB, 640x640px
Jumpers.

How much is too much?
>>
>>51249213
This is more than slightly misleading as the effect just makes you go comatose if you hold THAT BITCH any aggression. Not instant death though.
>>
>>51249222
There is no such thing
>>
>>51249126
Eh, alright. It just seems like there'd be more mentalities related to summoning swords than literally being a weapon.
>>
>>51249222
Desire is the cause of suffering.
>>
>>51249213
>What
Anon is mistaken, it isn't that you die you just fall into a coma.

There is a horrible character whom it is almost impossible not to hate, anyone who holds ill will towards her is put into a coma instantly.
>>
>>51249213
>What even is this?
The Index universe is a weird, dangerous place.

>>51249222
Never enough
>>
File: VC-Duels_Lydia3.png (306KB, 328x460px) Image search: [Google]
VC-Duels_Lydia3.png
306KB, 328x460px
>>51249211
I'll admit, I don't mind some of them. He can go too far sometimes but some of them are...rather nice.

>>51249226
>>51249241
Vento is a nice young lady and you're all just haters.
>>
>>51249226
>>51249241
Also, to be clear, the coma is caused by her wind magic being able to manipulate the concept of cellular respiration, so as to starve your brain of oxygen. So if you have a biology that doesn't need oxygen to get to your brain, you'll be fine.
>>
>>51249249
She seals candy from children specifically because she think's it's funny when kids get mad at her and get stuck in comas.
>>
Speaking of God's Right Seat, is there any way to move their powers to someone else. It would save a lot of trouble if I could just give them to my companions.
>>
>Nechronica

Was this getting updated? I vaguely remember the author saying something about that. Did anything ever happen with that?
>>
>>51249204
Well, that's cool, you can do that. Thought I'd bring it up, though, in case you just didn't know. The translations mention that there are multiple Necromancers, who each have their own territory. They used to fight for control, except they can body surf, bring their soldiers back, and the world's already wrecked, so they just said "Fuck it" and gave up. The world's kind of shit, to be honest, with the only surviving life being the Necromancers and anti-undead bio-weapons, specifically plants and insects that eat zombies. No, I am not kidding. Plus, there are holes in reality, the local equivalent to Warp storms...shit sucks.
>>
>>51248784
Spectre is nowhere near God.
>>
>>51249285
She's just misunderstood. Look at that face. Does that look like a face that would harm a child?
>>
>>51249213
So imagine Type Moon conceptual effects got dumped in a bowl with unending shounen escalation and terrible harem animes. That's pretty much Index.
>>
File: Clustertruck Spoiler.jpg (903KB, 1275x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Clustertruck Spoiler.jpg
903KB, 1275x2100px
Just in case any of you thought I was kidding.
>>
>>51249249
Vento of the front is a card carrying bitch who intentionally acts like an intolerable cunt so that her power screws over as many people as possible. Even children!
>>
>>51249285
You also don't have to know it's her, the spell can trigger on abstract concepts of aggression. So if she steals your car, and you get mad at the abstract thought of the person who stole your car, it still hits you. So she'll just go around doing random things to make people miserable so that the spell will trigger when they discover them.
>>
>>51249300
I think so? We got some new info on everything being caused by SCIENCE! Plus the lore and the setting got expanded. I can't remember who the jumpmaker was, though. I do remember some anon getting really pissed about it, because he didn't like it being science or something.

>>51249315
Noice.
>>
>>51248960
Would you say spears are valid for UBW, as they're basically swords on a stick?
>>
For the anon worried about congenital issues and similar last thread. Body Mod is your base body or average chosen on a basis of each individual area, so no need to worry about that. You're guaranteed to be free of that sort of thing unless you really want to keep it for some daft reason. I was there back in the day and asked due to that very same reason.
>>
>>51249309
Yes!
>>
>>51249336
Yes, I believe Gae Bolg was projectable, but it's got a significantly higher cost to do so then it would for a sword of the same rank.
>>
>>51249309
That face is harming me just be looking at it.
Did a grenade go off in her face or something?
>>
>>51248776
>>51248761
>>51248769

Indeed you make references to CYOA which are not in the drive, so I assumed there where more accepted CYOA than the drive shows. Like Madoka, etc.
>>
>>51249302
I'll admit I didn't know all that. I just remembered that there was a thing that there may be more than one necromancer. I looked at the translation notes not long after the jump was released. They weren't complete then if I remember correctly. I do appreciate the info.
>>
>>51249352
How long would it take to give myself Fiamma's Holy Right with the First Magic? Would the Holy Right work as an EX rank NP?
>>
>>51249309
Vento is the kind of dick who would eat the last slice of a pizza she doesn't even like just because it would piss you off.
>>
File: Caladbolg_v2.png (701KB, 386x2214px) Image search: [Google]
Caladbolg_v2.png
701KB, 386x2214px
>>51249336
>>51249352
Reminder that pic-related is somehow a sword in Nasuland.
>>
File: Prinny Hero [003].jpg (108KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Prinny Hero [003].jpg
108KB, 894x894px
>>51249336
Dood the UBW makes the Seven Layered Shield of Ajax, the glowy rose shield thing, and it counts. In fact what doesn't count is kinda up in the air. Also >>51249352.
>>
>>51249365
Madoka is just very new.
Every jump that matters should be on the drive or on it's way there.
Key word being should. Sometimes google drive shits itself.
>>
File: Index_v14_007_Textless.jpg (954KB, 1164x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Index_v14_007_Textless.jpg
954KB, 1164x1600px
>>51249345
>>51249319
>>51249354
In all fairness, yeah, Vento's a psycho cunt. She's not quite as bad as Terra of the Left, but that's only because that guy is truly horrendous. Glad Acqua kills that sick fuck.

>>51249372
A very, very long time. No.

>>51249378
Brock just has weird tastes in weapons is all.
>>
>>51249319
How would she react if you brought her brother back from the dead and told him about this horrible woman that's been going around doing stuff like that and it putting him into a coma?
>>
>>51249336
If you had Unlimited Spear Works then it would be valid, as it is, the version you would project would be a really bad copy of the original.

So the obvious solution is get get Unlimited Spear Works.
>>
>>51249372
>Would the Holy Right work as an EX rank NP?
It's an infinitely scaling ability that always hit the target with enough force to defeat them and can automatically act to protect the user.
>>
>>51249378
Doesn't Archer specifically use Reinforcement to make Caladbolg more like an arrow, hence why it's specifically noted as Caladbolg II?

I mean, the original isn't much better, but still.
>>
File: Sakuya - Lunar Dial.jpg (1MB, 1320x1860px) Image search: [Google]
Sakuya - Lunar Dial.jpg
1MB, 1320x1860px
/JC/, what is the best Touhou power, and why is it Lunar Dial?
>>
>>51249289
Hmm, you could possibly do that with Sidereals I think? By rewriting yourself into being the one has the right to use it? I don't know about sidereals charms at all but I vaguely recall rewriting yourself into shit is possible.
>>
>>51249354
No, just a lot of piercings. She hurts people by making them not like her. Having as awful and ugly an appearance as possible works to her advantage. The spell is actually tied to the piercings, specifically the tongue piercing shaped like a cross. Destroy that and the spell stops working.
>>
>>51249408
It's not a really bad copy, it just costs more.
>>
>>51249408
Pretty sure it wouldn't be worse, it'd just cost a shit-ton more mana.
>>
>>51249420
Stop talking about blacklisted jumps.
>>
>>51249289
>Repowering Superman early
Why though?
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51249315
>Optimus "race traitor" Prime is now someone's face

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Also I just realised the whole place is unerringly similar to the War Boys' Valhalla. It's like Jump-Chan thought Immortan Joe's cult was funny and decided to create somewhere you can ride eternal, shiny and chrome, for realsies.

>>51249423
I think the canon Sidereal Charm that does something like that only works on gods with an inherent connection to Exalted's Heaven
>>
>>51249369
Right, so, quick info dump. The whole reason this apocalypse happened was become humanity discovered the Ego Realm, which I guess is the Realm of Souls/Warp or something? They then used this to bring the dead back to life as soldiers, so the living wouldn't have to fight. This went about as well as expected, with countries escalating by creating those zombie eating plants and insects, and then promptly using the Ego Realm to make soul nukes. This, of course, wiped out most of mankind, and fucked the world over big time, creating holes in reality and soul storms that rock the world. The Necromancers are people who either knew this stuff before the end, figured it out, or stole it. There was one bunker full of human survivors, who emerged from it a few centuries later...and were promptly slaughtered by the undead. This eventually led up to the modern day, with a bunch of bored Necromancers letting Dolls roam around because they're really freaking bored.
>>
>>51249462
I've always thought the concept of "race traitor" was kind of retarded, desu.
>>
>>51249423
No, Sidereals can't do that specific a reality edit. They can make themselves count as a general type of supernatural being, and they can edit their personal histories as they want so long as its something they're capable of(and actually have to, if they want people to be able to remember them), but they can't get unique supernatural traits like that. You might be able to work something out with Prismatic Arrangement of Creation style, since that's all about altering your chakras and spiritual energies, but I wouldn't count on it.
>>
File: u wot marisa.png (222KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
u wot marisa.png
222KB, 600x510px
>>51249451
>blacklisted jumps
u wot m8?
>>
>>51249462
InNomine said you can use The King Is Dead on any gods. You just can't give yourself or your companions Incarnae level god powers pre-Spark.
>>
>>51249133
>>51249302
The western understanding of the game from incomplete translations is completely different from the Japanese ones. Now that we have full translations the fanbase has split between those who like the former style, where it was freeform fantasy horror, and the new or 'true' style, where it's a scifi technobabble setting with set lore and none of the themes people thought were there. The jump reflects the former, another one reflecting the later was going to be made by Toriko eventually.
>>
>Blacklisted
For >>51249451
>>
>>51249402
Would it be possible to buy an EX equivalent of Hundred Faced Hassan's NP to let me split any of my abilities between multiple bodies? I'd assume a relatively low upper limit of bodies, but being able to run a warrior, and a mage, and a rogue simultaneously would be fun.
>>
>>51249482
The only people who jump touhou at this point are powerwankers, it's in the same basket as Vampire Diaries.
>>
>>51249365
If the jump is not on the drive, it cannot be brought up. If you talk about them you're basically shitposting.
>>
File: Prinny Hero [004].png (424KB, 597x724px) Image search: [Google]
Prinny Hero [004].png
424KB, 597x724px
>>51249408
It only costs more Prana dood. All Traced copies are one rank down but I think that's untrue when in the actual UBW.

>>51249419
Alteration dood.

>>51249420
If I had this I wouldn't be working for Etna. Please don't tell here about me saying that!
>>
>>51248960
I just ask that it's an undiscounted one so an origin's discount isn't wasted on backbreakers.
>>
>>51249498
People are jumping Madoka Wraith even if it isn't on the drive yet.
>>
>>51249482
It's just weak bait.

Also: Lunatic Red Eyes and Hakutaku's Gift.
>>
>>51249496
Seriously? Where are you getting that idea from?
>>
File: CaladbolgArrow.png (251KB, 826x529px) Image search: [Google]
CaladbolgArrow.png
251KB, 826x529px
>>51249419
Yes, he does. That image is actually its sword-form, though.
>>
File: bbc.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bbc.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>51249492
Sure. I'm not remembering exactly what rank his was that let him get 80 bodies but I'd imagine you could have a few hundred for sure and it balances out since you're stuff is split up evenly, so you're not multiplying in overall power.

>>51249505
I believe all being in UBW arena mode does is reduce the prana cost of stuff to very little, not remove the rank drop.

>>51249509
Raita will be for all
>>
>>51249527
The same place he gets all his other bait from.
>>
>>51249492
You'd only need a B+ Noble Phantasm to get the same NP as Fate Zero's Assassin, why would you want to upgrade it to EX?

As for your question, probably? I mean the actual NP is supposed to represent Assassin different specializations, but its a bit iffy for jumper perks.
>>
>>51249527
Just by reading the jump? a good half of the perks need nerfs, it's not jumpable right now unless you're a desperate powerwanker.
>>
>>51246637
That's really a tricky question. There are some things I've done that I think were morally correct but if you pull them out an examine them were actually rather horrifying. Still...

I consider my most moral action to be convincing Korra the Barbarian to leave the Spirit and Material worlds separated. It saved the entire world so many problems, even if I basically destroyed my relationship with Korra in the process. I really wish I had purchased a Return or two.

My most immoral action by a mile comes from my time in Hellsing. I was convinced a number of my OC Companions were not real people at all and just constructs created by the Coordinator to watch me and prod me in certain directions whenever the "show" was getting boring. So I went full Abridged!Me, acted like a jerk, turned into a full hedonist between bouts of hyper-violence, allowed the Nazis to invade London and murder millions despite having the capacity to stop them early, and even "recruited" Rip Van Winkle. I was right, by the way. Only Raven seemed horrified by my plans while the rest just went along with what I wanted despite it going against their core personalities.

>>51246656
You fiendish devil!

>>51247216
Most Jumps are character building to some extent, but Undertale was a real turning point for me. Going there after Hellsing was a bit of a problem in some respects, but it was well worth it. Surprisingly, I did a lot of it myself before Frisk even got there, though the short stack did deliver the finishing blow.
>>
>>51249400
>>51249498
Ok, I understand now.
Thanks for making things clearer to me.
>>51249511
I should watch this anime. Seems cute.
>>
Having fun right now coming up with sci-fi setting and crunching numbers. After reading various papers and articles for number estimates of stars, systems, etc. in the galaxy I estimated the chances the life on other planets. Of the hundreds of billions of stars, the hundreds of billions of systems that form around them, and the billions of planets that make them up, that 50,000,000 planets MAY support single celled organisms. Being generous with the calculation that 10% of these worlds would evolve complex cell life I got 500,000 planets. After another 10%, very generous, 5,000 planets would have complex life forms (dinosaurs, birds, fish, dogs, monkeys,etc.). Finally I calculate that 50 other planets would have life that has an established language (sentience). 50 planets in a galaxy of billions.

So far I have yet to come up with a formula to determine the odds of these intelligent life forms to be having greater, equivalent, or lesser technologically.

I'd also have to put in the odds of these races carrying out self-annihilation or dying out in another fashion. Needless to say that will lower the number of 50.

So with the number of other spacefaring races being approximately <10 it looks like my setting is turning out to be human centric in focus.

Wouldn't that be a bummer if that was true?
>>
>>51249490
That's true. I kind of like the new style, to be honest. Then again, I like magitech, so I suppose I'm a little biased? Oh, so it was Toriko? Didn't know that. Is he still around? Haven't seen him in a while.
>>
>>51249546
>its a bit iffy for jumper perks.
Uh, a jumper's different backgrounds? Doesn't sound too hard, m8.
>>
>>51249540
His uncle's dick?
>>
>>51249539
Could we get extra lives from God Hand at EX if we left the resistance at B?
>>
>>51249420
Lunar Dial is the best capstone on it's own since it supports itself and requires nothing else to be good. However you can build it in pieces through other perks so it loses points on that front.

Scarlet Destiny is broken as all hell with the right set up, but without that set up its merely great. A solid contender

The death one is dissapointing, it's uncontrolled and it only does killing. Something you already could have done with a sharp enough knife. Even Flandre's power is better since it can destroy things that aren't alive too.

Density Manipulation is my favorite and the best at conceptual fuckery. It's not the best overall, but being able to throw parties wherever you want is not to be underestimated.

However the secret strongest perk in the jump is technically the shrine maiden one. Just look at what the moon bitch did with it. I'm really suprised more people don't take it, but I guess people don't like relying on hundreds of pantheons to power them up.
>>
>>51249539
Hey, Valeria, can we beef up the canon servants with SP? The supplement isn't clear on this.
Also, can I give a servant A lily template without altering their past? Like symbolising a new page in their afterlife or something?
>>
>>51249561
Good old Drake Equation. As fascinating as it is terrifying.
>>
>>51249561
Neato. Glad humans are the best ones then, if we ain't meeting any others.

>>51249574
Sure but it'll still be limited till post chain.
>>
File: JC18.jpg (116KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
JC18.jpg
116KB, 900x600px
>>51249485
Ah, okay.

>>51249467
>soul nukes

Metal.

>>51249476
Me too, I'm just saying in the Bayformers movies literally everything Optimus does pushes the entire Cybertronian race closer to extinction.

The Decepticons keep mentioning their entire species is running out of so much Energon their babies are becoming stillborn. Optimus is literally doing nothing to address this while he runs around picking fights.

>>51249561
Only if there isn't, say, an intergalactic relay system established by some higher order tech species that conveniently facillitates superluminal travel.

Also um, wrong thread?
>>
>>51249550
>I should watch this anime. Seems cute.
I'd advise avoiding spoilers. It'll make the show better.
>>
>>51249561
Uh, while Drake's Equation is really cool, did you accidentally post in the wrong thread?
>>
>>51249578
You can yes, long as what you're giving them makes sense. So no giving Chinese Martial Arts to some knight from britain. Pretty lenient though so you can justify most stuff.
>>
>>51249585
What'll be limited till post chain?
>>
>>51249569
I utterly and completely despise it in every single way. I like magitech, but this is less magitech and more fake hard science + the warp (which I don't like either) + slime molds (which take the pathos out of dolls and the supernatural out of zombies).
>>
File: Your Awesome.jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
Your Awesome.jpg
7KB, 251x201px
>>51249539
>that spoiler.

Perfect.
>>
>>51249547
To be honest the Touhou powers are actually very weak compared to how they could have been.
Every last one of them is better in the hands of it's canon weilder.
He nerfed the shit out of that jump.
>>
>>51249547
I don't like the Touhou jump, but I've accepted it'll never change and just ignore it.
>>
>>51249599
She has said before that no matter how many extra lives an NP gives you only one of them will count as a 1-Up that saves you from chain end.
>>
>>51249569
>>51249490

Is it really that much a of a change, even? I mean, all the talk about soul stuff still sounds more like fantasy than scifi to me.
>>
>>51249614
Coward.
>>
>>51249625
That's pretty dumb, desu.
>>
>>51249613
Uh, no? Not entirely sure where you got that impression...
>>
>>51249638
Asshole.
>>
File: ROFL.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>51249550
Pic Related it's a good watch.

>>51249561
Wrong thread?

>>51249583
Just terrifying to me.

>>51249587
Huh.
>>
>>51249614
As a massive touhoufag I agree.
The jump is a disservice to the series and is just a grab bag of canon powers.

Still waiting on PC-98-kun to deliver the future we should have had.
>>
>>51249402
>Terra of the left
>Terra
>Sick fuck
Pffff. So what'd he do?
>>
>>51249613
Great, now Timmy's just making stuff up to defend his pathetic wank fantasies.
>>
>>51249639
Otherwise B rank God Hand would be 12 1-Ups that regenerate ever few days.
>>
>>51249546
Was assuming it would be a bit more expensive to split off any ability instead of just skills. As for the use and justification, it's not like Jumpers don't end up with literal lifetimes worth of skills and powers from every jump they touch.
>>
>>51249641
>>51249663
Pick one and I'll tell you how it's worse than the no limits fallacy fest that touhou powers normally are.
>>
>>51249583
And we're probably likely to hit our own Great Filter VERY soon.
>>
>>51249671
Apparitions Stalk the Night
>>
>>51249601
Pretty sure the slime molds are just the vessels for the souls dragged from the Ego Realm or something.

>>51249637
It's still pretty magical, it's just not what we originally thought. You know, because it's using SCIENCE and the Warp to make zombies.
>>
>>51249669
Yeah, but I'm only asking for a few more 1-Ups from EX. Does the one regenerate pre-Spark, anyway? Or is it just one per jump?
>>
>>51249686
EX rumia. Next please.
>>
>>51249420
You know I abuse the hell out of that power but rarely use time stop. Time stop can be resisted, I use it to speed myself up like the flash and speed blitz. Also I use it when I need something done fast or to age something fast like trees or alcohol.
However there are a lot of great powers in that jump. So I don't know if it's the best, I think it's the one with the most obvious use.
>>
>>51249705
Renko's ability.
>>
>>51249639
The Original God Hand grants 12 extra lives in addition to making you immune to whatever it is that killed you IN ADDITION to making you invincible to anything that has a lower rank then it.

If you had an EX rank in it then you would be invincible, you'd be better at Hercules at being Hercules. you could beat Gil just because he has nothing that can scratch you.

Limiting it to only one life was the only way to stop it from being completely ridiculous even by Nasuverse standards.
>>
>>51249705
You didn't explain anything. And touhoumon isn't canon.
>>
>>51249690
No, the slime molds are specifically just mundane slime molds the bodies are infected with, that have been engineered to hold a brain COPY of the original person. The person isn't even brought back, they clone their memories and put it in fucking mold. It's goddamned stupid.

>>51249637
There's zero magic involved. It's all stupid technobable. The dolls aren't people. They aren't the girls brought back to life. They're not zombies. They're mold.
>>
>>51249587
>>51249595
>>51249648
>Wrong thread?

Nope, felt like derailing powerwank v. nerf argument.
>>
File: 90e.gif (236KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
90e.gif
236KB, 678x422px
>>51249599
The extra lives.

>>51249612
You're pretty good too anon.

>>51249658
Religious nutbag, likes to kill non believers of the catholic faith. And only what he sees as it, so he's fine with killing plenty of catholics too. He's basically the Holy Warrior/Guy still crusading and he's done a bunch of atrocities against non believers to the point that it's a hobby. Guy is quite happy to use even true catholics as human shields and calls them the church's 'human resources'.

Where Vento is basically a cunt that loves to make random people suffer, Terra is doing shit on a way bigger scale, causing far more death and misery just because they don't believe in exactly the same version of faith that he does and even then he still hurts them for fun.

>>51249701
One per jump.
>>
>>51249705
Care expanding on that? I don't see it.
>>
>>51249717
Would have been neat if her ability actually was in the jump.

>>51249722
>>51249734
Take off that ribbon I dare you.
>>
>>51249720
Wait, does EX Rank God Hand grant an immunity to power than EX Ranked attacks?
>>
>>51249191
>There is a guy with a conceptual "I Win" attack who wants to aim it at all of humanity, a bunch of antagonistic reality warping gods, and one asshole who can casually stomp both of the previously mentioned piles of bullshit. They are all dicks and the sheer nonsense of the MC's plot armor makes you almost sure to butterfly it (and there for the world's survival) away.

>We still don't have a Bobobo jump to give us the tools to non-sequitor powerlevel fags into submission
>>
>>51249701
It only saves you once per jump, yes they respawn in jump (assuming you have the mana) but a NP will only act as a 1-Up for chain purposes once per jump.
>>
>>51249733
What of you had two seperate noble phantasms that granted an extra life each?
>>
File: sakuya 2.jpg (236KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
sakuya 2.jpg
236KB, 1280x905px
>>51249524
Hakutaku's Gift is useful, yeah
I'd get it myself, but I lack the points for the ability, and I don't want Keine since she'll guilt me into not abusing my Jumper powers/spoiler]

>>51249576
>The death one is dissapointing, it's uncontrolled and it only does killing. Something you already could have done with a sharp enough knife. Even Flandre's power is better since it can destroy things that aren't alive too.
Flandre's power can be resisted and possibly hard stopped by things that are strong enough.
Yuyuko's power may not be as effective, but it wouldn't be hard-stopped.
>However the secret strongest perk in the jump is technically the shrine maiden one. Just look at what the moon bitch did with it. I'm really suprised more people don't take it, but I guess people don't like relying on hundreds of pantheons to power them up.
I think most jumpers are averse to relying on beings they see as lesser for power.

>>51249613
>>51249641
Not that anon, but...
You'd need to train for several jump's worth of time to get to the level of canon characters with their powers..
Taking Lunar Dial for example, you can eventually, after much work, learn how to start manipulating space.
Sakuya's good enough at that part that she expanded the entire fucking mansion to huge proportions, and stores a full arsenal of throwing knives in her dress. In addition to all her time bullshit.

>>51249705
>>51249739

Fanon, not canon.
Also, Rumia doesn't have any actual canon power demonstrations that I can think of.
That's the level of saying "Seija can flip things, therefore she can flip the polarity of atoms and molecules."
>>
>>51249739
Ribbon?
>>
>>51249749
Then you'd have 2 extra lives.
>>
>>51249733
Would Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig apply before, after, or concurrently with K&K?
>>
>>51249747
So if you have some method of surviving the death of your body, would God Hand kick in then even after the first time?
>>
>>51249701
One per jump, don't worry anon if something could actually have you use that life considering that your immune to everything but EX rank Noble Phantasms and anything on the same level, then you have bigger worries.

You'd be immune to whatever killed you though, so if it was a one trick pony you'd still win.
>>
>>51249771
That is a good question, one you should link to Val.
>>
>>51249766
Fanon is canon in Touhou anon. Don't you remember what Black Tewi said :^)
>>
>>51249766
Honestly, I prefer it that way. It's not inherently weaker, it's just something you have to work towards. Honestly, I wish more jumps gave potential power instead of power up-front.
>>
>>51249690
There aren't any actual souls in the Ego realm, just like souls don't survive in the warp once its owner dies.
>>
File: rumia (5) creepy.jpg (111KB, 850x1020px) Image search: [Google]
rumia (5) creepy.jpg
111KB, 850x1020px
>>51249767
Fan theory that the ribbon on Darkness-loli is a seal, stemming from that she's a youkai of darkness and the only one seen.
Of course, it could also just be that she's just a minor youkai of darkness, but since when has that stopped fans?
I like the idea myself, though, so....
>>
>>51249733
Would we get any magical knowledge like spells as a caster if its our first time in a fate jump or first jump period?

Also what exactly does protection of the faith do in terms of function? the description kind of confused me.
>>
>>51249778
Do you keep the immunities between jumps?

>>51249733
Can you please answer above and >>51249771 ?
>>
>>51249767
It's a Touhou maymay that Rumia's ribbon is holding back some kind of bonus boss.
Of course nothing ever comes of it in the games, but since secondary canon is so prevalent that it becomes actual canon occasionally I wouldn't put it past someone to sneak it into the mangos.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>51249744
How would one even begin to condense the random of Bobobo into a Jump? Maybe the guy who did /Coco could do it but I have no idea how to even begin.

The guy with keys of bullshit was neat.
>>
>>51249742
It grants resistance to EX rank attacks and nullifies anything under that, anything less and you'd just be invincible. The only thing that Gil has that could damage you would be Ea and even that would not work the second time when you revive.

>>51249771
I always assumed you can choose which Resurrection you use first if you get killed, though the jumper randomly using one of their 1-ups without any control of which one would be funny.
>>
>>51249817
No, they're only temporary immunities, as they are in canon.

And actually they're only really high resistances there, so...
>>
>>51249778
>You'd be immune to whatever killed you though, so if it was a one trick pony you'd still win.
You would develop such a high resistance to it that it is prohibitively difficult to hurt you with it, also you develop a resistance even if it just hurts you not just if it kills you.
>>
>>51249733
If you have infinite mana capacity (something something Cosmic Cube) would the Second Magic let you channel infinite magic at once?
>>
>>51249810
>Honestly, I wish more jumps gave potential power instead of power up-front.
My personal opinion on this, and this can vary depending on a ton of variables, is that whether perks give you potential power or power upfront depends on how much escalation the setting has.

A shonen series where everyone trains constantly to defeat the season's newest villain? Those perks should get stronger over time. A more story focused series where power levels stay fairly fixed the whole time or where creativity is more important than raw power? I'd prefer immediate power with less room for improvement.
>>
File: Matoi Ryuko.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Matoi Ryuko.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>51249810
I'm with you there.
One thing I find strange though is that a lot of anons bitch and moan at some of the 'up front' power perks, saying they're too strong, despite there being plenty of hidden 'potential power' type perks/origins everywhere.
Kill la Kill is a good example. Ryuko is bullshit fuck strong, she could probably punch out most versions of the Hulk, moreso if she had Senketsu equipped.

The Life Fiber Hybrid origin gives you that potential strength, even more since you're a jumper that can live longer, eat more fibers, and mess with them with Jumper Science.
>>
>>51249749
I'd imagine you'd then have two extra lives.

>>51249770
If KnK is armour, it'd be after.

>>51249815
If you buy Skills that would give you such, yes.

Is vague isn't it? I believe it gives stat boosts, but I'll need to check some more in a sec.

>>51249817
I'd imagine that the immunities fade when that life regenerates. And they're more like extreme resistance anyway.

>>51249771
If you didn't die, then you didn't die and it won't kick in.

>>51249845
If you had enough skill to handle it.
>>
>>51249833
>Jumper has all the 1-Up perks
>Fighting some invincible one trick pony
>Keep trying to get God Hand to proc
>No one can figure out why they're just standing in one spot, letting someone kill them over and over while occasionally swearing
>>
>>51249733
Apologies if this has already been asked, but "a canon but mundane character" in Best Friends Forever... does mundane mean no mages, or just no master/servants?
>>
>>51249511
Madoka was already on the drive to begin with, this was just an update to the jump.
>>
>>51249876
>If KnK is armour
What do you mean? Isn't K&K armor?
>>
>>51249548
>That OC Companions thing.

Ouch, that's rough.
You should probably start getting some more non-oc companions then.
Might I recommend Morrigan from Darkstalkers?
I'm sure that she and Raven would get along just fiiiine.
>>
>>51249865
>could probably punch out most versions of the Hulk
What. I thought that show was some cheesy comedy fanservice thing.
>>
>>51249890
No it's not an update. This has been said at least 15 times by now.
It's a different part of the timeline. The first Madoka jump doesn't let you interact with canon by starting you too early.
>>
>>51249890
Actually, the new Madoka jump is for a different continuity, and not supposed to replace the one we have.
>>
>>51249833
>>51249879
You don't have to die for God Hand to give you a resistance to what hurt you, the resistance part happens even if it only just barley scratches you.
>>
>>51249682
I've never really bought into the idea that we're going to hit a great filter in the future - there's too many variables involved when it comes to development of intelligent life in the universe to start screaming doomsday scenarios just yet.
>>
>>51249648
>>51249648
Yeah, I know it kind of changes tone during the story.
Professor is best mad scientist.
Well, I'll stop shitposting, I have to decide about who I will take as a starter/partner in pkmn.
>>
>>51249921
That's not to mention that if the filter thing is correct, if it isn't during a previous stage of development and we've crested it.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51249899
Nah, near the end she-uh, it's been a while but I think Satsuki's twink sewing club guy did some fabric stuff to Senketsu and Junketsu to unlock their true power, and then they start flying around in space battling Ragyo, who at this point has bonded with the Ultimate Life Fiber and is basically Senator Armstrong but with life fibers.

Then after Senketsu dies, Ryuko goes through reentry in the atmosphere and survives by landing on a pile of other characters.

>>51249879
>stop trying to hit me and hit me!
>I AM hitting you!
>Harder! HARDER! I NEED THIS!
>...I'm just going to go now, buddy. You're making me uncomfortable
>>
>All this revival talk.
Ajin jump when?
>>
>>51249876

Hey, you said you were redoing Extra, right? Just out of curiosity, what were you planning for that?
>>
>>51249889
No magical or supernatural characters. People like Taiga or Ayako are fine, Rin or Shinji aren't. Kuzuki is excluded too, since he's a master.

>>51249895
It is yes, but I thought you might be that guy who wanted to make it innate and wanted the difference to be clear.
>>
>>51249496
So, absolutely everyone here?
>>
>>51249909
?

I recall the resistance kicking in only when Beserker dies when he was fighting both Archer and Gilgamesh.

Perhaps your referring to God Hands regular resistance which protects Hercules from any attack below a C rank.
>>
>>51249828
Dunno how to translate it to a jump, since tone would be extremely important to this jump.

Maybe base drop-in off of Beauty, and having a Hair Hunter origin that gets scalping as a perk?

A canon companion option that explicitly disallows Pickle. He's not allowed to come.

A free Super Fist perk that lets you make a fighting style of of literally anything, with the caveat that your choice doesn't affect your actual power level. Fist of Infinite Nuclear Armageddon would be just as powerful as Fist of Posies.

Those are the mechanics ideas I have, but powerlevels would be a bitch to rule on, since the whole series is basically one long gag. Like I said though, tone and fluff the most important part of a theoretical Bobobo jump. Maybe have two voices doing the jump? One who spouts bullshit the whole time, and one who reacts with shock and explains what's really going on?

Also, one of my favorite scenes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqUnNfDtYE
>>
>>51249955
Nothing like the FSN jump overhaul. Going to update the way the Servant thing works to be the same as the FSN jump, double the perks, do a Servant origin, maybe add another perk and do some more items/general perks, as well as some more companion options. And more drawbacks too, though probably not too many. Mostly just adding stuff really. Thinking of maaaaybe doing a scenario but I'm not sure which idea I'd go with for it.
>>
>>51249984
CCC scenario?
>>
>>51249972
>Every time he is harmed by an attack, regardless if it leads to death or not, he will gain resistance after he heals. In the case of being damaged by flames, he would gain around "+100 fire resistance" after healing. Rather than rendering them "completely ineffective", it makes subsequent attacks almost useless against him.[8][18] No matter the power of the Noble Phantasm used to kill him, it will be nullified after he resurrects, so even the greatest attack will not be effective on him twice and will require different methods to take each subsequent life.
>>
>>51249935
Very true.

Most people often times bring it up as a sort of existential horror/risk element, though. The entire notion that we're all going to die because of 'X' factor and there's nothing we can do about it(barring extreme and remarkable circumstance) because due to everything we know so far 'X' equals 0 tends to get to people.

It's an interesting hypothetical, but like I said, I tend to view it as rather limited.
>>
>>51249956
Not him, but wouldn't it still apply after even if it were innate? K&K negates the damage of an enemy attack, and Sacred Fig reduces the damage dealt to you (i.e. the wounds inflicted), meaning that if K&K allowed a scratch upon your skin SF would reduce that by your HP. Or am I not understanding how they would interact?
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>51249984
Will there be a demi/pseudo-Servant capstone booster?

Because I am continously horrified yet fascinated by the idea of pseudo-Servant Kiara.

>>51250003
There already is a +0CP drawback for that
>>
>>51250022
Yeah but it's a deathtrap.
>>
>>51249899
It has its moments.
https://youtu.be/vCq1eakHcpk?t=1m22s

Note that the above is the result of Ryuuko absorbing an absolutely obscene amount of Life Fibers, via the use of an ability not on offer for CP in the jump.
>>
>>51249876
>>51249956
Ah, that makes sense. Regardless, thanks.
>>
>>51249902
>>51249903
I stand corrected then. In any case, aside from DD and dirge we've never had a jumpmaker whose jumps fall under that banned category repeatedly, and everyone knows that Heavens made the jump for us, so whoever brought up Madoka originally was just looking to shitpost.
>>
>>51250003
That's the idea, I'm just not sure which angle to go at it from. Don't want it to be just "You're now CCC's protagonist, go".

>>51250012
Er, yes, isn't that what I said? KnK applies first, since it's armour and then Sacred Fig applies to whatever reaches your body beyond that armour.

>>51250022
Yes, there will be that option in every jump, it's the capstone booster/second supplement use mechanic.
>>
If you take Homura as a companion with 'Don't Forget' and the 600 cp drawback, do you get Devil Homura or Magical Girl Homura?
>>
>>51250046
Dirge isn't banned you twit. He'll post them here when he's good and ready.
>>
File: 1455577615116-2.jpg (102KB, 540x661px) Image search: [Google]
1455577615116-2.jpg
102KB, 540x661px
>>51249898
That's actually the plan moving forward. No more OC companions at all. Which will cut into my budget severely in a number of Jumps, but is probably for the best overall.

I just finished up a tour in Undertale and picked up Frisk and Muffet.
Next up is Kamen Rider Neo-Hensei Parts 1 and 2 to grab two more of the universe's best friend makers.
Between Frisk, Eiji, Ankh, and Gentaro, I think I'll have a team I can depend on.

Morrigan is an interesting idea though. Certainly has the power I'll need.
Power for what? To kill the Coordinator. The bastard needs to pay.

... I may have to take drastic measures to house all these people though. I'm certainly going to blow past 8 Companions very quickly this time around.
>>
Aaaaand Jumpable Sailor Moon WIP! And like...two days overdue. Whoops.

Needs a lot of polish overall. Don't be afraid to share your comments.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>51249975
It might work out if you did it that way, we can only know if you try! Go for it Anon!
>>
File: klk fight.gif (642KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
klk fight.gif
642KB, 480x270px
>>51249899
It's also shonen.
Do not underestimate the power scaling of shonen.
Sadly, I can't seem to find a video of the fights that aren't shitty AMVs.
>>
>>51249729
Thank you.
>>
File: Impact.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Impact.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>51250095
>>
>>51249899
Yes, and it's also shounen, made by the same people who made Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>51250089
Bad time, people are in full on fatepost mode.
>>
>>51250055
Ah, well you said "IF KnK is armor", which implied to me that it would be not considered armor if it was innate. My mistake.
>>
>>51250089

Yeahhh.
>>
>>51250055
Speaking of can we get a capstone booster that isn't Demi-Servant, for those who want boosted captstones but have already gone Demi-Servant?
>>
I'm looking for a perk/item that gave you a research team? It was in a jump but I can't remember which one. They'd send you emails about their progress I think?
>>
>>51250060
Remember, whomever you pick, you still need to convince them to come along with you.
Devil Homura best Homura.
>>
>>51250076
>Companions housing

Uncharted Waters has an option to let all your companions live on a boat even if it goes above the limit, though only 8 can leave the boat at any one time.

Webmage has a ten bedroom mansion with an island that gets attached to your warehouse.
>>
>>51250166
You can buy it again to get the boosted capstone, you just don't get to use the supplement again.
>>
>>51250062
He's confirmed on SB that he won't post the jumps anymore since there wasn't a point, that was why shitposter changed gears last time on ASA and railed on him.
>>
>>51250183
Ah that's okay then.
>>
>>51250183
Can you buy it twice to double the boost?
>>
>>51250194
I...what? Why would you be able to do that?
>>
>>51250055
Maybe for the CCC scenario, an option to help Kiara achieve her goals? Like "You can either go the canonical route, or you could help the bad guy win.", so that it wouldn't just be a carbon copy of the canon story. You could make different choices.
>>
>>51250190
You got proof because I remember the exact opposite of that.
>>
>>51250089
Just because I'm an idiot, I'll request a clarification; is this a replacement for the current Sailor Moon jump on the drive, or no?
>>
>>51250194
No, you can't use the supplement twice unless you take Servant.
>>
>>51250212
Could be. Also, depending on Extella, might be something to link into that jump. It'd be pretty cool doing something like that, like a continuing story in both jumps.
>>
>>51250190
I don't know what the shitposter is doing, but you're confusing him or me again. I've been too busy to look at them lately. It's very sad and all, sounds like, but ASA started actively encouraging him to keep his jumps away from us so they couldn't be used, so it's not surprising. If his friends are telling him not to, he won't.
>>
>>51250089
Time to check this out!
>>
>>51250076
Infernals Inner World and DC Occult's Dimension Lord let your inactive companions stay in them, I think.
>>
>>51250202
I just want to make sure I survive the jump, so I'm considering all angles.

>>51250219
Can you buy it as a servant?
>>
>>51250236
You can't buy anything more then once unless something indicates you can.

Please read the option, the Pseudo Servant part in particular, it details what Servants can buy. If you want to make sure you survive, read, the info's not there just to make stuff longer.
>>
File: tumblr_n523zeoUrA1tzixowo1_500.gif (986KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n523zeoUrA1tzixowo1_500.gif
986KB, 500x281px
>>51250112
Yeah, some shit is there's pretty fucking ridiculous desu.
>>
>>51250255
Ok. Sorry. Everyone talks about how much power is in Fate so I want to make sure that I have enough power so I can survive Fate power.
>>
>>51250227
>couldn't be used
By (you). There's nothing physically stopping anyone from using his jumps.
>>
>>51250236
Yes but you can only take the servant SP once as well.

You can only get the 1000SP gained from Demiservant + 1000SP gained from being a servant + whatever SP you invested in the CP to Sp conversion in the jump you took Servant in.

Use the SP you have wisely.
>>
>>51250181
>>51250233
Those are good to know about, thanks guys. I knew about some of the options, like the islands from Tropico and Incredibles and the Harvest Moon Warehouse add-ons, but having more options would allow me to spread out my power base a little. I know I could just grab the Light of Terra or the Ar Tonelico tower, but both of those require a little more danger than I'm really interested in at the moment.

I mean, I could just have everything live out of the Warehouse, but I'm quickly discovering that leaving it parked and open in one place isn't as convenient as I thought it would be.
>>
File: 1482693846800.jpg (9KB, 248x191px) Image search: [Google]
1482693846800.jpg
9KB, 248x191px
>>51250089
You picked a hell of a time to post this.
Still I'll try and rate it as best I can.

The beginning is a bit harsh on the meta. I don't really know how you'd tone it down and it isn't a problem, but it's very direct about it.
It's nice that you put in a safety valve for when the universe asplodes though.

Starseed Awakening looks like it got hit with the nerf and buff bat over and over again. Could use some compressing as it reads like MTG first edition errata.

Custom Senshi stuff is nice. It's going to be tough to be a sailor of a particularily unimpressive speck in the Oort cloud, but I'm sure I'll manage. I assume it's locked from being a canon senshi though right? Or do we just replace them if we pick the same thing?

Power of bonds could really do with some clarifications. I see you've already got a note though so I guess you already know.

Are starseed extraction and Last ditch fusion mutually exclusive or do we just only get one discount?

I haven't mathed it out yet, but discounts for backgrounds in Other perks weights things a little hard towards drop ins at first glance.

This is just a quick review of the jump, but I think it looks fine so far outside of this.
I'm sure I've missed some things in there, but this post is already way too long.

Also please return Miss Fortune. It was a very nice perk.
>>
>>51250089
>>51250218
Annnnnd nevermind, this is pretty clearly a replacement.

Damn, that's alot of nice perks. I can hear my CP budget screaming in pain already.
>>
>>51250227
If you knew the context you'd know that's not what happened.
But I'm sure you don't really want people to know what happened and would prefer to keep stirring shit.
>>
>>51250292
You might want to read the jump a little closer, a lot of your complaints are actually fixed or already in there.
>>
>>51250312
Well shit man I guess that's what happens when you speed read through it to give a rating before it drowns under fateposting.
>>
>>51250280
Can't post or talk about them here though, that's a limiting factor.

>>51250306
I know what ASA told him. I don't know what's happened there in the last week or so. Hence "sounds like".
>>
File: IMG_0841.jpg (391KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.jpg
391KB, 1280x536px
>>51250089
>untouchable/AHAHAHA, NOPE

With the former, does it include your own? In both cases I think having them be completely absolute is a little much unless there's something I missed in the manga.

>catch that youma

It's worded a little unclear, is it literally endless stamina or just supernatural endurance?

>ultimate ability

I think it's fine as written actually

>Final Hour Power Up

Um, what does checked mean? And the actual perk's fine but it is a little odd senshi get one more discount than other backgrounds

>Look Out!

Might want to cap the range unless the intent is to be able to save a planet from Exterminatus by pulling the Exterminatus to your spaceship's direction

>star seed extractipn

What does this do post jump?

Everthing else seems to be in order, though villains seem to have fewer items than everyone else.
>>
>>51250364
You are the only person that can't. Everyone else is allowed.
You specifically were blackballed.
>>
>>51250289
Get Non-Euclidean Mind from Generic Creepypasta so you can remodel the interior of a building from one of the addons to be as large as an aircraft carrier.
>>
>>51250378
No, that's how it works for all SB jumps.
>>
>>51250370
You're really not getting that Sailor Moon is ultra high power are you?
>>
>>51250215
Took a while to find it, but seems like he was only going to post because people were giving ASA shit, except then people gave him shit anyways so he saw no reason to post..
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread.393563/page-1413#post-30193360
>>
Again, for (you) and anyone else autistic enough to ree about where a jump is from.
>>
>>51250392
No it's just you.
It was agreed upon unanimously that only you aren't allowed to enjoy things.
>>
>>51250384
So many excellent powers for expanding my ability to house the heroes of the multiverse are locked behind otherwise horrifying Jumps.
>>
>>51250370
I mean, that Look Out! thing would probably be possible given how ridiculous Sailor Moon gets later on.
>>
>>51250413
You know all someone has to do is ask him to post them nicely.
That's really it.
>>
>>51250370
>In both cases I think having them be completely absolute is a little much unless there's something I missed in the manga.
Haha, what?

>able to save a planet from Exterminatus by pulling the Exterminatus
>only an Exterminatus

Man, I want whatever the fuck you're smoking.
>>
>>51250419
Your baiting is really, really transparent, man.
>>
>>51250175
So...I'm companioning Devil Homura?
>>
>>51250422
Creepypasta isn't actually that dangerous unless you go overboard on drawbacks.
>>
>>51250445
I'm telling you the truth as I see it.
You're objectivly the worst human being to ever post in these threads.
I honestly wish nothing but the worst possible on you.
>>
>>51250370
>What does star seed extraction do post jump?

Probably is the equivalent of ganking someone's soul out.

"Checked" means that I had some people look at it and approve of the general concept. It's more like dev notes.

The "Ahaha, Nope" and "Untouchable" perks were part of the original jump, so I decided to include them. Not sure what they're based on in canon but eh.
>>
>>51250465
You say that while the shitposter is around.
>>
>>51250475
You beat him pal. I don't know how, but you did.

I really don't know how to put this into words properly, but if you just never posted again. I think everyone would be better off.
You've fucked up so much and you will continue to keep fucking things up by opening your stupid fucking mouth.
At this point your intent doesn't matter you're just cancer.

Of course that's assuming you're the guy I think you are, but given how you're acting that's probably the case.
>>
File: evilBeware.jpg (118KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
evilBeware.jpg
118KB, 1366x768px
So, uh. Just gaging interest here for now, but would anyone actually visit Nanbaka if a jump existed?

The TL;DR is "Supermax prison where absolutely everyone projects bishie sparkles, with an undercurrent of superpowers via unethical human experimentation."
>>
>>51250370
>Untouchable
It's from the previous version of SM.
>>
>>51250472
Hey NikaMoth, is there anything we can use in-jump to reach Usagi's endgame level? I'd rather not fall behind, especially since Galaxia's going to be a bitch when she shows up. In both ways.
>>
>>51250504
I am willing to jump damn near any setting that exists mate
>>
File: IMG_0794.jpg (71KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0794.jpg
71KB, 600x900px
>>51250398
No, I'd gathered as much. I'm just asking for the stuff at this level to have its' basis to be explained.

>>51250442
>>51250427
See above.

I actually don't know enough about the guardians to call it either way, but I was under the impression the really whacko stuff was the domain of the scouts.

>>51250472
Fair enough. I remember the original explicitly depowered you as well, though.

Also apologies for the somewhat fractured information between responses, on a device so I'm reading as I'm going and my browser keeps srollkng back to the top when I'm trying to track replies.
>>
>>51250504
What I have seen of it looked pretty hysterical... in a good way.
>>
>>51250502
Chewing the scenery pretty hard. Calm your britches, anon.
>>
>>51250504
That description and the image amuses me. I'd jump it.
>>
File: Chill.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Chill.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>51250475
>>51250502
I think both of you need to chill out.
>>
>>51250462
That's good to know. I'll probably end up going there as a Punishment Jump and getting stuck with maximum Drawbacks though.

>>51250504
I'll probably Jump it just for giggles, if it's as funny as the Google search leads me to believe.

However the real treat would be seeing ASA/GarlockAnon Jump it.
>>
>>51250504
Tongue tattoo?
>>
>>51250554
It's fanboys like you that make ASA's ego unbearable to be around.
>>
>>51250532
Oh really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCrk3GY3RDU

Hardmode
You make the jump.
>>
>>51250559
Go to sleep, MLK day is over and you have school in the morning.
>>
>>51250076
I realize it's your story, but are you really going to go against the person who's given you great power and a fantastic waifu just cause they didn't tell you that the people you made up that you wanted to be born into existence for yourself aren't entirely real?

Just a thought.
>>
File: keks1481384083333.gif (729KB, 716x620px) Image search: [Google]
keks1481384083333.gif
729KB, 716x620px
>>51250559
>Yoro
>Boy
>>
>>51250527
........I am not entirely sure. If you're planning on killing Galaxia yourself, I would strongly advise just hurling her into the Galaxy Cauldron (Which is how Chaos died). If you're thinking about ripping out her star seed, she actually doesn't have a star seed, depending on what canon you're in. I don't remember if in the manga canon if she had one, but someone tried to take her star seed in the anime, she didn't have one.

Chibi-Chibi was her star seed in the anime. Galaxia can resist the Starseed Extraction perk as given.

You'll need to bring in out of jump stuff if you want to kill her yourself otherwise.
>>
>>51250076
I kind of have to agree with this >>51250582? Your grudge against your Benefactor seems really strange.
>>
>>51250559
Any stories about what you've done in jumps that you've posted?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (299KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
299KB, 764x684px
>>51250089
Looks good NikaMoth! Most of the Thread is touching on things I wanted to ask about so I'll let them go on.

>>51250472
Hrm could you Awaken the Star Seed and then steal their powers? Just a thought that struck me.

>>51250504
Looks funny. Sounds awfully like Dead Man Wonderland.
>>
>>51250554
It's still not that dangerous if you're moderately superhuman. Unless you go out of your way to find the stronger ones (probably require rituals or some shit to summon), then the strongest pastas can probably bust buildings at most, likely without proportionate durability. It's a bit like how Alien and similar movies scary more because empathy with the entirely human characters than anything else. Even if you load up on max drawbacks, it's likely only a specific combo that's incredibly dangerous.
>>
>>51250575
Backgrounds are Drop-in, Viewer, Chicken, and Creator

Veiwers have sanity protecting perks
Chickens have survival and attractiveness perks
Creators have cooking, charisma, and insanity perks
Drop-ins.... ah... I'll get back to you on that.

Drop-ins and viewers wake up in a nice house they cannot leave with this being the only entertainment available

Chickens wake up in a kitchen and have to perform the "show"

Creators make such content and get it put up on netflix

Do not underestimate me Jumper
>>
>>51250255
On that note, since you can but multiple True Magics, can you buy Playing With Marbles multiple times?
>>
>>51250089
Does Power Up let you pull of permanent powerups like Super/Eternal or is that something else?
>>
>>51250439
We're not really losing anything with him over at SB, and none of those jumps are worth the effort of going over to SB. I don't even remember what jumps he made except when the shitposter tells everyone they're banned jumps.
>>
>>51250582
No, there are probably more reasons, a lot of them likely having to do with how most Benefactors are neutral at best, complete evil at worst.
>>
>>51250618
No. The powers must be given with full consent if the person has a means to give you their powers. Stealing them or manipulating the person into giving your their powers won't work.
>>
File: thingsIlike.jpg (181KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
thingsIlike.jpg
181KB, 1366x768px
>>51250557
Nico is prisoner #25 of block 13. Where their numerals are varies.

He can temporarily "catch" skills from other people like you'd catch a cold, even supernatural ones like Ki, but it comes at the cost of a fatigue multiplier and generally being really ill all the time. Drugs also go absolutely haywire in his system.

>>51250618
>Sounds awfully like Dead Man Wonderland.
It really does, but without all the edge.
>>
>>51250638
How are you posting if you're illiterate?
>>
>>51250627
You're not done.
>Items
>Companion options, import, OC, and canon
>Drawbacks
>Scenarios
>>
>>51250236
>Can you buy it as a servant?

I read that as "can we buy you as a servant?"
I would very much like to buy Valeria, yes I would.
>>
>>51250631
No, that wouldn't make sense, why would you have multiple inner worlds that express your soul?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>51250643
Okay I just thought that was one of the bad guys gemmiks at one point.
>>
>>51250643
Define what would count as manipulating please.
>>
File: IMG_0795.jpg (88KB, 740x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.jpg
88KB, 740x448px
>>51250504
So, like Superjail but an anime? I'm game.

>>51250439
I'll just leave this here: http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51096671/#51103231

Apparently that's a little too hard for him to do.
>>
>>51250643
You can't even manipulate them? You do realize that all social interaction can be considered as manipulation, right? You may as well just ban gaining them entirely.
>>
>>51250089
I thought you were going to change Final Hour Power-Up so that it could be useful for non-companion jumpers?
>>
>>51250582
>>51250608
Firstly, my Coordinator is a man.
Secondly, he takes great delight in absolutely wrecking my decade with Punishment Jumps designed to damn-near kill me.
Thirdly, the Coordinator made up the OCs, not me, then engineered their personalities so that I would keep them around.
Fourthly, he has admitted that I'm not allowed off the crazy train unless I'm willing to put a bullet in my own head and go home with nothing.
Fifthly, he has stated that if I fail to entertain him he will force me to be entertaining. The last time was when he unleashes a world-ending plague upon Avatar: The Last Airbender and killed a substantial percentage of the population because I bored him.

So it's not entirely unfounded.

>>51250621
Oh, okay. Man I was blowing Creepypasta wildly out of proportion in my head then. Thanks for filling me in.
>>
>>51250650
If i wasn't supposed to be working on my real jumps, I would take that challenge and make it seriously.

For now, I'll just add it to my "Jumps I should make" list
>>
>>51250654
Well you can have multiple ones anyway if you buy them in different jumps. And the one from FSN is fiat-backed and doesn't work like a normal one.
>>
>>51249576
>Scarlet Destiny is broken as all hell with the right set up, but without that set up its merely great. A solid contender

What set-up might that be? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>51250606
I mean, it's less that I want to kill Galaxia (since Chaos is the real villain here), and it's more that I want to be able to take her on, because in all honesty I'd rather not get obliterated by her when she shows up, because dying sucks. I suppose I'll have to use out of jump stuff, then.

Out of curiosity, for the Villain and origin, could I say that I had been part of Beryl's army in my past life, and managed to sort of make friends with Usagi/Serenity before everything went to Hell? The plan for the jump was supposed to be to be the Vegeta to the Sailor Senshi's Z Warriors.

>>51250676
>That last reason
...holy shit. What a dick.
>>
>>51250685
I think he means infinite mana + something that makes anything theoretically possible for you like Pioneer of the Stars. At that point you can will anything to happen.
>>
>>51250638
All of the Final Fantasies I think. Gravity Rush, Ikki Tousen and Mononokehime. Don't worry though, they're all big words so it's not surprising you can't remember them.
>>
>>51250678
You're a good person for playing along. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>51250413
Probably because he never posted them. People weren't going to accept a promise of "I'll post them someday."
>>
File: 529.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
529.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>51250631
Sure, why not. They won't be stackable on each other though.

>>51250651
Oh my.
>>
>>51250661
>>51250439
That won't work. dirge only does things for his friends. If you're not his friend, he doesn't care about you.
>>
>>51250676
>I'm not allowed off the crazy train unless I'm willing to put a bullet in my own head and go home with nothing.
So an ordinary death doesn't end your chain in yours?
>>
>>51250707
I mean, most magic can pretty much do that already, can't it?
>>
>>51250370
For Look-Out!, it's limited to once a day and REALLY narrow in scope. If it had more limitations it wouldn't be worth 600 cp.
>>
>>51250711
Like half of the Final Fantasies are Lycoris instead.
>>
>>51250634
Power Up empowers power sources

>>51250660
Stuff like holding them at gunpoint and demanding that they give you their powers or else you'll kill them, pulling a kyubey and hounding someone on a constant basis to give you their powers, and stuff like that. ...Maybe "manipulation" wasn't the best word for that, now that I think about that.

>>51250692
Sure, you can do that. That's actually pretty clever.
>>
>>51250727
Maybe something like comics magic. But with this you don't even have to understand the magic at all. Just will it to happen.
>>
>>51250721
...how is that not an unreasonable position to take? You're not my friend. I ain't doing jack shit for you.

Reading that link, the real reason you're so pathetic is that you can't accept you've done anything wrong and are the cause of the problem you're complaining about.
>>
>>51250735
Coercion?
>>
>>51250651
>I would very much like to buy Valeria, yes I would.
It's a trap, no not that kind. She will eat you anon, and then res you for the next date in which she will also eat you.

No not the fun kind of eating.
>>
>>51250735
Basically, what you mean is "You can't take their powers via coercion."

Also, good to know.
>>
>>51250661
Garlock I know about his vendetta, I just want someone else to do it because I'm way too lazy to go make an account to ask one question.

If you could perhaps ask Dirge for me I'd appreciate it, even though I'll understand if you don't.

>>51250721
I consider Dirge my friend. He doesn't know my name, and I don't think he feels the same way since I'm anon, but I enjoyed posting with him while he was here and I really wish you'd cut this shit out.
>>
>>51250758
>not that kind
I mean...
>>
>>51250756
Coercion! Yeah that's the word. Thank you.
>>
>>51250752
I didn't say it was. I'm counter that anon and ASA.
>>
File: IMG_0798.jpg (18KB, 236x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
18KB, 236x280px
>>51250719
...is it wrong that I find the idea of Rin going full dere when she becomes Shirou's wife in that one future timeline in Hollow Ataraxia more unbelievable than I do the idea of her being possesed by Ishtar and Ereshkigal?

I know LN marriages are often wildly optimistic but even by those standards, I just...can't see it happening.
>>
>>51250770
You stop that right now.
>>
File: 0c127d1a8e1ee99350e2faa5eff91890.png (864KB, 780x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0c127d1a8e1ee99350e2faa5eff91890.png
864KB, 780x1080px
>>51250725
I phrased that poorly. I should say that I'm not allowed to choose to go home or stay in a universe at the end of a Jump. Literally the only two options are: Keep going or Eat a bullet and go home with nothing. A regular death would still end my chain, but I have a feeling I would still get nothing, so I'm heavily motivated not to test the theory.

>>51250692
>...holy shit. What a dick.
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>51250654
Multi-personality disorder?
>>
>>51250758
I have 700+ jumps under my belt.
By now, the only thing that does is excite me
>>
>>51250448
If you can figure out a way to convince her to come along with you, sure.
It's what I did, after all.
>>
>>51250692
...Actually, canon events that kill everyone, only for usagi to revive everyone, doesn't actually end your chain. But if you go up to Galaxia and try to attack her and she kills you, that will end your chain.

I'm going to put a clarification in that in the next update
>>
>>51250841
>But if you go up to Galaxia and try to attack her and she kills you, that will end your chain.
Wait, she bypasses 1-ups? Why?
>>
File: tumblr_oeypzjDqPy1t33d6lo1_500.gif (642KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeypzjDqPy1t33d6lo1_500.gif
642KB, 500x281px
>>51250504
I've been loving the anime. So I'd love to visit. The jail doesn't seem to be too bad. At least in Cell 13 you have the cutie Nico & Uno. Then Seitarou Tanabata who's one the cell guards. Also the Warden is really attractive.
>>
>>51250806
Ah, I asked be cause I have alternative rules for death in my chain. No Stay, no go home, and death/fail condition sets me back to the beginning with nothing. The only way out is a Spark.
>>
>>51250858
I meant if you don't have 1ups. She doesn't bypass that.
>>
Do we have two DOOM jumps?
>>
>>51250841
>>51250874
Huh. That actually gets rid of alot of my hesitation about that jump. Neat. Thanks mate.
>>
>>51250897
Yes. Classic.txt and 2016.
>>
File: 129e272291c6c202636930996031d0db.jpg (631KB, 1002x840px) Image search: [Google]
129e272291c6c202636930996031d0db.jpg
631KB, 1002x840px
>>51250865
>That spoiler.
Wow. All the way back at the beginning of your chain?

Sweet Baby Jesus, I'll bet you pick up 1-up Perks like nothing else. At least, I would. A few cycles of that would just be maddening.

>>51250897
Doom classic and Doom 2016, yes.
>>
>>51250897
We have a one jump for the older doom games and one for the new game.
>>
Could someone please upload V for Vendetta? I'm pretty sure it was done the last time it was posted, and it seems the maker has absconded indefinitely.
>>
>>51250907
>>51250911
>>51250915
...huh. Learn something new everyday.
>>
>>51250841
Still, just in case. I suppose I could use Dramatic Foil from Order of the Stick, but that only works on people you really want to kill according to the jump. I wonder though...

Question for the thread, would it be valid to use Real Eater on Dramatic Foil so that it works on "friendly" rivals instead? I want to start off being an genuine enemy and then slowly start turning over so that by the finale I'm fighting as a good guy as well.
>>
>>51250089
You know, working out my revision for this jump, I find it really fucking hilarious that, despite not taking the moon-cat drawback, it looks like I'll be stuck as the cute anime mascot regardless.

Goddamit, Usagi. You better be grateful for all the sacrifices I'm making for you.

I NEED MORE CP oh god
>>
>>51250911
I am very cautious, the thought of losing my companions drives lots of careful decision making. Everything else can be replaced eventually but companions would be different versions of the same person, not the one I had been traveling with before.
>>
>>51250930
Speaking of which, why is doomjump.txt in the images folder?
>>
>>51250971
It technically doesn't fit into any folder so meh.
>>
>>51250971
What, you can't see the images?
All the pictures of blood and twisted creatures telling you to kill your neighbors?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>51250971
It was requested to be left in the text format because that's what the old .exe files were like IIRC.
>>
>>51251011
Anon, that's the "Kill Your Neighbors" gauntlet, right next to the "Eat Your Crew" one.
>>
>>51250922
I think it was almost done, but not quite. So not quite drive-ready. Though it could go in the WIP section, at least.
>>
>>51251027
Okay, but if it doesn't have any images, /why is it in the image folder/?

>>51250983
>Doesn't fit into any folder.
How about the one for jumps without images? A-M?
>>
File: 16515922654.jpg (19KB, 340x371px) Image search: [Google]
16515922654.jpg
19KB, 340x371px
>>51250971
>tfw the doom jump doesn't let you us pk3s
Russian Overkill is but a dream.
>>
>>51251057
Images used to be the old Complete folder back then? I can only guess at that though, haven't been around long enough to know for sure about that.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
So I've decided I'm doing a new chain and I'm starting with all jumps I've made, in the order I made them. Or at least the order I think I made them. Anything afterwards when I'm still making things will be on a roll list. This will be posted on thread.

This will in no way backfire.
>>
>>51251090
That's a lot of Kamen Rider Heavens.
>>
>>51251090
Your first jump is WMD Waifus the setting. . .
>>
>>51251090
>Heavens' first jump will be Heavens
Oh, you poor soul.
>>
File: 1478822064005.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1478822064005.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51251050
here's the thing, if anyone wants it
>>
>>51251080
No, the folders have always had the names they were (besides the splitting of the non-images folder)

What's probably going on is either an accident that no one cared to fix or it is to further acknowledge that the Jump maker wants the Doom jump to be a txt file in homage of the original Doom Game.
>>
>>51251090
Cheers you magnificent bastard.
>>
File: 1458603977449.jpg (49KB, 599x421px) Image search: [Google]
1458603977449.jpg
49KB, 599x421px
>>51251090
>>51251100
>>51251104
>>51251114
>>51251154
So I just tallied the order of this first 'arc'.

1. Heaven's Lost Property
2. Ed, Edd, N Eddy
3. Generic Parenting
4. Elfen Lied
5. Boktai
6. Tales of Phantasia
7. Captain N
8. Disgaea
9. Rurouni Kenshin
10. Metroid
11. Kamen Rider: Kabuto
12. Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3
13. Kamen Rider Gaim
14. Madoka Magica

Kill me.
>>
>>51251226
It already appears that you have killed yourself
>>
>>51251226
>14. Madoka Magica

You said there was gonna be a Madoka scenario, right?
>>
>>51251128
I do vaguely remember they had different names when they were first created. They only got organized as they are six months into things or so.
>>
>>51251226
Huh; I thought that Ed, Edd, N Eddy was more recent.
>>
File: I have made a terrible mistake.png (183KB, 497x486px) Image search: [Google]
I have made a terrible mistake.png
183KB, 497x486px
>>51251226
>Heavens' face when
>>
>>51250089
I have a dumb question it's sort of lore related but I don't know the lore that well. If chaos is the ultimate big bad of the universe, how would the inner and outer senshi treat you if you were Sailor Eris, the Senshi of choas?
>>
Is bringing the dead back to life in Fate a bad idea? I know going to space is and this seems like it could be too.
>>
>>51251235
>>51251269
I can feel my sins crawling on my back.
>>51251240
Yes. I'll probably be adding it tomorrow.
>>51251264
Naw, I distinctly remember Generic Parenting being my third jump, with EEnE being one of my earlier excuses to not work on Boktai. Or something like that. I know I was craving pastrami that day.

Personally, I don't think my jumps really came into their own until after Boktai.
>>
>>51251271
Eris only has "Chaos" as an element, and is not connected to the actual big bad Chaos. Eris is the Sailor Soldier of the planet Eris.
>>
>>51251242
Maybe. Course there was a time when the only folder options were Quicksilver's and others.
It's less renaming and more creating folders to organize them.
>>
>>51250719
Could the Mages Association deal with a servant of similar caliber to Saber protecting me if I have a Sealing Designation (either from the drawback or just not being subtle with the OOC stuff)?

When does my servant get their living body? After the grail war? When the jump is over? How much mana would it take to support my servant after the war without the grail's help?
>>
>>51251321
>Madoka scenario tomorrow
THE BEST GIRL COMETH!

Also, I really liked your Generic Parenting Jump, to be honest. The Loving Parent background is incredibly comfy, as is the jump as a whole, to be honest. Oh, actually, question. The Mama Bear/Papa Wolf perk says that if you're indirectly responsible the boost won't happen? So if someone tries to kidnap your loved ones to get at you or if they're trying to kill you and your loved ones gets caught in the crossfire, it won't activate?
>>
>>51251287
Isn't there some deal about not being able to retrieve the soul? That might put a damper on things.
>>
File: 1475181345806.png (139KB, 308x765px) Image search: [Google]
1475181345806.png
139KB, 308x765px
>>51251369
If they're enemies specifically trying to make your life miserable for something you did, it would still activate since you're still protecting your young. 'You being responsible' refers to...well, you being a less-than-stellar parent or intentionally endangering them. I call it the 'Goku line'.

And thanks, anon. Hope you enjoy the shenanigans to follow.
>>
>>51251359
The top tiers probably could but they're unlikely to come after you. Anyone below them wouldn't, though plenty of them would still try to get at you in less direct ways then 1v1ing a Servant.

Post jump. If you've got only the 20 free circuits, you'll have barely any magical energy left after taking into account their upkeep. If you've got 100 or so, it's a fair drain but not something you can't manage and keep up an active magus researching lifestyle too.
>>
File: JC17.jpg (282KB, 1024x740px) Image search: [Google]
JC17.jpg
282KB, 1024x740px
>>51251226
>Ed, Edd, n Eddy
>Generic Parenting

Oh my.

>>51251287
In the sense that FTL is a bad idea in real life. In-universe, it's considered an absurdly impossible feat even next to things like reality marbles and conceptual weapons.

The only two times TRUE ressurection (not zombies, not last minute soul swapping shenanigans) have occured,

1. Was when Aoko literally broke time with heat exchange bullshit to erase a few minutes from the space where a man she was into died, and

2. At end of Grand Order's story mode, where Merlin's cute doggo Cath Palug aka the past self that was supposed to eventually become PRIMATE MURDER sacrifices its' own life to ressurect Shielder.

The First Magic is also distantly associated with ressurection through its' underlying theory Denial of Nothingness. Interestingly, the First Magic is also associated with Ether Clumps: A clay-like magical conduit which make up certain mage familiars, Hassan's Zabaniya and Leysritt's body.

Basically to other mages it's like you somehow invented cold fusion by adding cream soda in your tea.
>>
>>51251396
Good to hear!

I will, thanks for your hard work Heavens, you cute.
>>
>>51251410
How do you maintain your servant after the war is over? From what I recall they just disappear when it ends, is there anything I need to do to make sure they stick around?
>>
>>51251370
No idea, that's why I'm asking.

>>51251419
So there isn't any specific thing stopping it that you know of, they just aren't able to?

>>51251410
Do you know if resurrecting someone in Fate would be a bad idea, like how going into space is a bad idea?
>>
>>51251453
You just need to supply a lot more prana then normal, since you're no longer getting support for it from the grail.

>>51251473
Nothing I can think of would make it bad, it's just very hard to do with in setting stuff.
>>
>>51251489
>It's just hard
Thanks. Would reviving ancient heroes in their full forms be possible, or does the Throne of Heroes have too tight a grip on them?
>>
>>51251489
Wait, just so I'm understanding the jump right, Demi-Servants aren't dependent on master's for prana in jump, correct?
>>
File: JC19.jpg (137KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
JC19.jpg
137KB, 900x600px
>>51251473
What Val said. Aoko did get chased around but an angry red shadow pissed she basically broke reality to do it, but considering Cath got off scot-free and the First's users have apparently done it in the past it's probably just because the 5th is associated with extinction.

Operating with forces/energies outside the laws of Gaia's Grand Reality Marble would generally be a good idea, since they'd be considered separate Mysteries to the ones it's paranoid about from human intervention.
>>
>>51251489
Val, what would happen if I used Third True Magic on my own soul? Would I become a Heroic Spirit or something?
>>
File: JC13.jpg (58KB, 736x308px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
58KB, 736x308px
>>51251517
Absurdly hard, but distantly possible in at least one case. The Goetia whisked out Solomon's real body to use as a host from the Throne, apparently. Saber was also summoned through a convoluted glitch in the system, so there are theoretical flaws to exploit.

Of course Solomon has access to several banned bullshit magic enhancement skills to compensate for his piddly C rank HSDW, so. Yeah.
>>
Can Kubo's Vestments of the Night be armored? Because the pic right above it (that I assume they're based on) clearly depicts someone with armor.
>>
>>51251517
I'd imagine it's possible, I also imagine it's very hard.

>>51251524
Demi Servants Do Not Have Masters. That is why there is a line telling you about how Demi Servants are Entirely Separate from whether you have a Servant or Master or not. Please Read. The info is there, it is needed to be read if you want to know how things work.

>>51251540
If you're using the big ritual, exactly what is described as happening in the jump. If not, you've kinda fucked yourself by removing your soul from your body, so you better hope either you can still affect things without a soul or someone else is there to help you.
>>
>>51251226
>10. Metroid
wait, that got finished? Holy shit, I missed that?
>>
File: 1478659184772.gif (1MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478659184772.gif
1MB, 240x240px
>>51251585
It's been done for a while, anon. You can find it on the drive.
>>
>>51251585
Yep. A while back, actually. Probably how you missed it for so long, it was long enough ago that people have stopped talking about it in favor of the typical /jc/ fare.
>>
File: Headpat.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Headpat.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>51251574
>Please Read.
It's okay, Val. Here, have some headpats.
>>
>>51251585
Yeah, for a few weeks now. It was awesome. Heavens took us all out for ice cream that day. With blackjack and hookers.
>>
>>51251610
If you take 'Don't Forget' to companion Homura and the 600cp drawback, do you get Devil Homura or Magical Girl Homura?
>>
>>51251574
Uh, this is weird, I can't seem to find the jump one the drive. It's just...not there?
>>
>>51251632
That depends on how you resolve the drawback, so pick what's story-appropriate. I kinda doubt her full conceptual devil status would follow her post-jump, but Devil Homura would probably pack more of a wallop than the Magical Girl version on the field, at the very least.

Shifting gears into build mode right now. I actually have to put a lot of thought into these. Why did I attach mandatory drawbacks to unquestionably loyal WMD waifus what is wrong with me
>>
>>51251646
It's in the Fate folder in unimaged jumps, or should be.
>>
>>51251676
Ah, so it is.
>>
>>51251574
>exactly what is described as happening in the jump
So I can become a soul ghost thing that can possess bodies and infinitely produce magic? Cool. That'd be fun to pull on people.

>You thought you killed me, but I'm still alive!
>How? We completely destroyed your body!
>The body died, but the soul is ETERNAL!
>...what does that even mean?
>I existed as a soul, and made another body. And then I possessed it.
>That's bullshit
>You're just mad because you're not immortal like ME!
>>
>>51251226
Is it weird that the part that strikes me as "Why are you doing this so early in your chain" is Generic Parenting?
>>
>>51251720
To be fair, that is literally the concept behind a horcrux.
>>
>>51251731
Sure, but this is more...effective? I mean, you're not tearing parts of your soul off, and you can just possess someone or a clone, where as Voldemort had to revive himself with a ritual.
>>
So is there something stopping folks from Raidex world from stacking Walking Churches?
>>
>>51251676
Could I use Wish Granting in conjunction with the First Magic to make things with raw power instead of skill?
>>
>>51251780
Bulkiness. Have you ever tried to wear six nun's habits at once? It's not comfortable.
>>
>>51251773
Also the soul now in a higher-dimension. A bit harder to reach than a locket in a pond.
>>
>>51251780
Expense and difficulty of wearing I suppose.
>>
>>51251810
This is also true.
>>
>>51251723
A person could live for a thousand years and they could still be unprepared for children.
I mean, just look at the gods and their demigods. They were how old and they still fucked things up?
>>
>>51251773
With a horcrux you can still possess someone or a clone! A ritual is just for an upgraded body.

>>51251810
Okay, that's a fair point.
>>
>>51251676
Hows this for an NP?
>Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi, Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven
>Rank A
>Anti-Unit, Anti-Dragon
>One of the three Divine Regalia of Japan, this sword was obtained from the corpse of the Yamata no Orochi by the storm god Susuanoo. He later gave it to Amaterasu as a gift, as payment for the death one of her attendants and to be allowed to re-enter the heavens.

>Under normal circumstances, the swords abilities - control over the wind and cutting through anything - would be locked away from Tamamo no Mae due to her absolute abysmal abilities at actually using the sword. Paradoxicaly, the sword is at near full power due to Tamamo no Mae's EX Divinity, allowing her to cut through A rank defensive Phantasm… But, as her Divinity is sealed, it is also limited to acting as though it were an E rank phantasm, vastly lowering it's cutting power.
>>
>>51251676
Does Blue Blood Circuits affect magic circuits I get in other Type Moon jumps?
>>
>>51251794
Probably but it'd take far more magic then to do it with other magical systems.

>>51251833
Seems okay.

>>51251841
They do.
>>
>>51251826
Voldemort tried to possess...um...Quirrell, I think? And Quirrell still had some control over his body.
>>
>>51251824
It was actually because it would probably be better to take all those Bite The Pillow Drawbacks before you have your child following you.
>>
>>51251857
He was also one seventh of a person. Or arguably 1/64th.
>>
>>51251845
Does the capstone-boosted Average One triple all magic energy, or just that from circuits?
>>
>>51251882
All magic energy.
>>
>>51251845
Great. Now I just need to figure out what the hell the Yasakani Magatama does, and I'll be set.
>>
>>51251841
>>51251845
Speaking of, does blue blood effect mana capacity gained afterwards or only what you have at point of purchase?
>>
>>51251899
It's a perk, it'll keep having an effect.
>>
Are there any perks that allow you to cut an abstract concept?

Something like striking a person and instead of their body being harmed, their will to fight or determination is effectively 'killed'.
>>
>>51251878
Yeah, exactly, he was in fragments. A Jumper with a Heaven's Feel soul would be a singular entity, a whole being.
>>
>>51251921
Stands
>>
>>51251913
Hey Val, random question, how many magical circuits does Rin have?
>>
>>51251921
Lord of light can get you something for that.
Fate NPs could probably do that as well.
>>
>>51251833
Why would the Ame no Murakumo be Anti-Dragon? It came out of a snake monster, sure, but its legend doesn't have anything about being used to fight others. Also, Amaterasu didn't possess the Ame no Murakumo at the time Tamamo no Mae existed. She gave it to Yamatohime no Mikoto, who gave it to Yamato Takeru, who passed it down among the imperial line of Japan until it was eventually enshrined. Yamato Takeru lived in the reign of his father Emperor Keiko, Tamamo no Mae lived during the reign Emperor Konoe, a thousand years later. Even if we're going with the dumb Nasuverse idea of Tamamo no Mae being an incarnation of Amaterasu, the Ame no Murakumo was moved to Atsuta Shrine over five hundred years before she could have gotten her hands on it. It's not part of her legend, no matter how you twist things around.
>>
>>51251939
This is information readily available on the wiki and very easy to find.
>>
>>51251922
To be fair, a jumper with a CP-bought horcrux would be, too. You sidestep the whole go-nuts-because-you-fractured-yourself bit, if memory serves.
>>
>>51251947
>>51251938
Thank you friends
>>
>>51251965
Just checked, it is not on the wiki.
>>
>>51251897
Possibly improve her magic casting in some manner. IIRC the mirror gives her infinite mana for a short while right? So perhaps increasing spell power temporarily for extra blastiness and stronger curses? Alternatively something that improves physical abilities while activated so she can shank a motherfucker with the sword? Or perhaps some defensive measure of sort? A barrier, perhaps?
>>
>>51251978
Sidereals or anything Exalted-related could have something like that.
>>
>>51251965
>>51251993
Never mind, I was looking at the wrong wiki it seems.
>>
>>51251998
It does. SMA is all about punching concepts. One charm lets you hit a guy so hard his family dies. Another hits him so hard he becomes a figment of your imagination. Sidereal Martial Arts are trippy.
>>
>>51251958
Japanese Mythology jump when?
>>
>>51251958
Honestly, I just figured that the really big snake monster was close enough to dragon to count. Also I had 25 cp left over.

As for how she got her hands on it, no clue. She shouldn't have EX divinity in the first place, so obviously Amaterasu fucked with the moon cell somehow. Or Jump-Chan. Or me.

>>51251996
The mirror does do the infinite mana thing... At higher ranks than just E its supposed to be able to pull a mass resurrection as well. So i've got a attack phantasm, a healing phantasm, and the third one as a barrier phantasm? Barriers or buffing...

Maybe a little bit of both?

>>51252088
...I'd consider it, but i'm kinda sucky at japanese myth.
>>
>>Spider Man (1000) (105)
>Identity (26 y/o)
1000>Rolled 1- New York City -000 A load of snobby super rich and hopeful super poor. Here we go.
0900>Sinister Six -100 The bad guy.
>Abilities
0800>Cloudcuckoolander -100 Holy shit is this cool.
0800>Master Manipulator (Free Sinister Six) -000 Free.
0700>I am a genius! (Discount Sinister Six) -100 eh. One more can't hurt
0300>Unpredictability -400 First one of these i've gotten. I need an edge! and it's >absolute>
0000>Symbiology (Discount Sinister Six) -300 Insane. Armies, here I come.
-200>Goblinization and Animal Hybrid Specialist -200 OTB stuff right here.
>Powers
0200>Powers Credit +400 F r e e?
-200>Empathic Sound Control and Generation -400 Sound will be fun at parties.
>Items
-250>Costume Import+Redesign: Unstable Molecule -050 From purple robes to Black catsuit with footies.
-300>Armored Costume Upgrade -050 Power Armor Template!
-600>ESP-Box,Body,Hydra Files(Disc.Sinister Six) -300 Now tech is linked to Psychic as well as Magic
-700>Companion Import- Shau' +50CP -100 I had 50cp, she needed 50cp, it'll be fine.
>Drawbacks
-500>Great Responsibility: Radar +200 Road to redemption from spider man's team
-200>Lab Accident +300 Ock saved my life, that's why i'm like this.Magitech cybernetics later on.
0000>Amnesia +200 My Excuse for redemption and service to Doc Ock
>>
can you use Predestined Delivery Shaping to mail someone a bomb
>>
>>51252088
Okami is probably the closest you'll get.
>>
>>51251965
I know it'd be hard, but if you bought HSDW or Runes as a Servant, could you train them to a higher level?
>>
>>51252246
You could.
>>
>>51252280
Hey Val, do you know what the Teaching of Circe skill actually does? I was planning on grabbing it for Medea, but the skill seems rather vague at what it actually does.
>>
>>51252316
I believe it's Skill that gives you training in magic.
>>
>>51251808
>>51251813
They can be made into crosses and such: http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Walking_Church
Granted that means you'd have an abnormal amount of bling on your throat but yeah... you'd have multiple buildings of layered magical defenses.
>>
>>51252366
How does it compare to HSDW and Runes?
>>
>>51252366
Oh, more magic is always good. Combine that with High Speed Incantation (which I plan on buying as well) and High Speed Divine Words and Medea would have powerful magic on her side. Oh, I should upgrade her Mana stat as well...thanks Val!
>>
>>51252381
It's probably about equal to HSDW really. I don't particularly understand why it's a separate skill, so I'm assuming it's just GO wanting to give more fluff to Servants so that people give them more money.

>>51252429
Erm, the problem with this and HSDW is that they should basically be the same thing, as HSDW is just what magic Medea knows which I believe was all taught to her by Circe anyway so...yeah. Probably best to just get one.
>>
>>51251845
>Probably but it'd take far more magic then to do it with other magical systems.
Oh fuck.

You said with enough skill the Second Magic could be used to channel infinite mana if you gain infinite capacity. So get Skill Transference and a Cosmic Cube and the First and Second Magics. Get a training booster, train Second for a while so you could channel that much.

Plan "Birth A Multiverse" is a go.
>>
>>51252450
Oh. Never mind then, I'll just grab HSI then.
>>
>>51252494
Wish Granting lets you substitute power for skill. I believe that's the key to their plan.
>>
>>51251671
For Game Over, can you choose to go to Madokami's Magical Girl Heaven instead of going home?
Also, for the Walkman, could we get an upgrade that lets stay more advanced (for instance, if it was brought to a sci-fi setting, and then to a "modern technology" one, it won't revert) as well as making it unbreakable and unlimited battery life?
>>
>>51252462
With enough skill and/or power the True Magics are all insane, everyone is well aware of this fact.
>>
File: 57bdfed0133aa.jpg (92KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
57bdfed0133aa.jpg
92KB, 1100x619px
>>51252152
>Companion: Shau'
0850>Rolled 6- K'un-Lun -000 Training? okey. She leaves after a month or so.
0850>Web-Warrior -000 AGI types
0850>Natural Web-Head (Free Web Warrior) -000 ...And joins up with spidey and his team!
0750>Gadgeteering (Discount Web Warrior) -100 Can't /hurt/
0550>I’m summoning the Spiders(Disc Web Warrior) -200 As of now, has almost no charisma perks. Sad.
0250>With great power comes great responsibility -300 More Social fu
0650>Powers Credit +400 Because the jump doesn't say otherwise.
0500>Web Warrior (Discount Web Warrior) -150 So the background actually costs 150. Not a problem, just curious.
0450>Organic Web Shooters (Disc. Web Warrior) -050 S p i d e r s
0400>Retractable Claws (Disc. Web Warrior) -050 Natural weapons are always neat, if a bit tacky.
0250>Bio-Organic Spider Arms (Disc. Web Warrior) -150 Ohhh Wow. Guess who's got a major spider aesthetic? Expect regular use of these.
0100>Probability Forecasting (Disc. Web Warrior) -150 Again, it's not necessary due to training, but the extent of skill is significantly higher now. Also, it's non magical.
0000>Paralyzing Venom (Disc.Web Warrior) -100 Truly a must have, to complete the spider aesthetic and all. And useful as hell!

Wow this build took a while to complete. Jumps have been finished in less time. Hm. Anyways, it was alright, i got some deadpool esque skills and more tech, Shau' got some powers and a fitting theme, and Goon gets to wait his turn. I went through a (local) Identity predicament, and my companion social-fu'd me into joining team spidey. Junky cybernetics sucked, but it wasn't so much that i was bedlocked or something. During downtime, while recovering from battles/outings, more work was done in technical territories, using minimal magic as supplemental things (power sources, gear reduction, etc.) Made a bit of progress, approximating~3 continuous years total.(over 10 years,sleeping 8hours/night, you sleep ~3.3 years total)waifu'd MJ
Next Stop: Girls Und Panzer!
>>
>>51250273
>jumper-me isn't shonen at all, but does happen to be basically unbreakable, at least physically
>spends most of the jump experiencing "ragdoll physics"
>fml
>>
>>51252846
Have you been avoiding shonen perks, or is that just how your builds came out?
Thread posts: 724
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.