[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ D&D Filth Edition General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 443
Thread images: 57

File: chateau.png (1MB, 741x719px) Image search: [Google]
chateau.png
1MB, 741x719px
>Latest News
New Unearthed Arcana: Artificer
http://media.wizards.com/2016/dnd/downloads/1_UA_Artificer_20170109.pdf

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v4b
https://mega.nz/#F!z8pBVD4Q!UIJWxhYEWy7Xp91j6tztoQ

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck (embed)

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

>5etools
https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/5etools.html

Previous Thread:
>>51182480
What was the last castle your party visited ?
>>
>>51192401
Uh, actually I don't remember ever visiting a castle. Huh.
>>
The castle of a super-old depressed murderous elf situated in the Feywild. His servants were secretly massive cunts but he didn't seem to give a shit about us. Really good taste in wine though.
>>
Just finished DMing Curse of Strahd, liked it. I want to try another official adventure, but first I'm going to ask you - what do you think of each?
I've heard Hoard of the Dragon Queen is shit and Storm King's Thunder is good, but I don't really like the whole nordic theme.
>>
>>51192401
We paid a wizard to teleportation circle us to his colleague, who was willing to pay us for a spellbook we'd stolen.
He was lawful and teleported us to the castle of his liege instead, who had us taken up to the curtain wall and thrown into the moat.
>>
>>51192396
>Is intended to mostly be a front liner without any kind of resistance/sustain(ala bladelock)
Is it? I thought it's supposed to be a semi-squishy DPS that can potentially fuck over enemy casters with a curse or two.
Besides, I don't think any of the class features are really tied to melee.
>>
File: Half-Dragon.png (239KB, 344x439px) Image search: [Google]
Half-Dragon.png
239KB, 344x439px
Why does this not increase the challenge of a challenge 2 beast?
>>
What are some good rituals or flavor for raising skellies and other undead besides "I cast da spel" and generic spooky summin circles?
>>
>>51192493
It's to avoid more CR computation for the DM. Players use it to cheese all features that includes the sentence "of CR X or lower".
>>
I've only ever played a few games with friends in before and we never really focused on backstories.

In the new group I found they all have pretty long ones and I do like the idea of a character having one but I'm really stuck on how to actually write it. Any tips?
>>
File: 1484002003819.jpg (35KB, 400x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484002003819.jpg
35KB, 400x375px
>>51192526
Dirgesong
>>
>>51192467
What Nordic theme?
>>
>>51192526
For a long cast spell on skeleton
>Arrange the bones all in their exact positions
>Lock them in place with magic thread
>Trace the over the connections between each bone with your finger
>Cover their body in a thin layer of a pre-prepared paste that quickly dries and expands to form their skin
>Pour a bucket or two of blood down their newly formed throat and wait for it to clot into organs and bone
That's how it works right?
>>
File: 146.jpg (12KB, 217x208px) Image search: [Google]
146.jpg
12KB, 217x208px
Because people asked in the last thread, Blood Hunter.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJV_TmQvYHQY3RwbVJpeVRMMUU/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>51192586
Thanes, jarls, giants, not-Thor, not-Odin and other shit.
>>
MEGA ANON

the statblocks in the bestiary don't include the creatures's reactions when they have one (Tanarukk's undrided fury for example).
>>
>>51188900
Reposting from last thread.
Does anyone have advie on goodberry specifically?

>>51192401
The ransacked remains of their guildhall, which was taken over by kobolds, trollkin and hobgoblins
>>
Making some campaign settings for a game I'm going to be DM for here are the ideas I have so far-
>fantasy version of moby-dick
>PCs are the secret police for the obligatory big empire
>breaking bad but with alchemists and potions
>>
>>51192493
>hill giant half dragon
>a colony of hill giant half dragons
>Play them like a bunch of rednecks
>WE WUZ QUEENS N' SHEEIT
>>
>>51192617
I swear to fucking god if I see one more homebrew with "Blood", "Death" or any of that crap I'll blow my brains out.

Who can honestly be that edgy? I mean I play kinda edgy characters sometimes but at least I don't throw violence and rape together to make a character.
>>
>>51192677
Probably could've picked a better name, it's essentially a Witcher/Witch Hunter.
>>
>>51192404
>>51192396
>>51192617
It doesn't seem bad, but it doesn't really seem good.

At least at the lower levels, barbarian just seems flat-out better with how much more secure it is, and you're not really missing out on much damage. Barbarian doesn't get anything too interesting in the mid-late levels though, so it'd probably balance out there.

I suppose there isn't quite a 'glass cannon frontliner' character yet, so it's not like it falls under pugilist's problem of simply being there to enable people to do strength with unarmed attacks.

Still, at first glance, I can't see much reason to use strength instead of dexterity for the class. They don't even have heavy armour. Are they intended to be a dex-wis class like the ranger?

Honestly I guess they're like a self-harming ranger, then.
>>
File: 3146531734_20f34997a5[1].jpg (72KB, 404x500px) Image search: [Google]
3146531734_20f34997a5[1].jpg
72KB, 404x500px
Is there much point to progressing past level 11 as a Tome Warlock? The very last rituals are Drawmij's Instant Summon and Forbiddance; the latter I will likely cast at least once every day, but the former I can only imagine using in extremely specific circumstances. Beyond that are only a few more invocations, and a very limited list of 1/day Mystic Arcanum. Wouldn't multiclassing into something more frontloaded give me something better to do in upcoming levels?
>>
>>51192701
Another thing I'm sick of. Witchers.

The idea's cool and all but after seeing the amount of people who think playing Gerald allows them to be a brooding asshole I'm over it. I don't want to see your light armour gish homebrew playing "I'll get the job done. At any cost".

I wouldn't accept any character sheet with Witcher on it unless I knew the person well.

I'm sorry I'm ranting but my town is full of people playing this shit.
>>
>>51192526
A corpse chosen for resurrection is cut into parts of convenient size, boiled in clean water, linen strips of mummification are removed, and the skull and bones liquefied and boiled until all water is gone. What remains in the bottom Is a white crystalline substance that may be carried in the palms of two hands. This white powder contains the Essential Salts of the man whose corpse was boiled, it is from this powder that the living body may be reconstituted and made to serve as a house for the soul, which is called back into its former flesh by words of power.

It is a great shock to the soul to tear it back from its resting place and reanimate it. The resurrected are often insane and scream ceaselessly or dash themselves into walls. If the salts are contaminated with the essence of other living beings when the mummy has been the breeding place of vermin, the revitalization of the salts produces something that is part man and part whatever gnawed his corpse. These horrors lack the faculty of speech, or their speech is crazed and bestial and must be immediately slain; for though the memory of the man may remain intact, the verminous parts of his reanimated nature inhibit his human expression.

Those who have served their purpose are killed by strangulation with a cord around the neck, and their bodies burned, their ashes gathered and cast into the river, where the currents carry them to sea.
>>
Got a few thoughts from the last thread, but I'm still planning on having a boss Aboleth, and I wanna make him a spell caster. Need some more ideas of a spell list.
>>
>>51192792
What kind of villian character is he, will he blast, will he shield himself, will he befuddle, or what?

I'm a big fan of blindness, multi-target no-concentration required debuff. Slow is also brutally annoying to face as players, combine for a two turn fuck you that messes with the party plan.

Counterspell is also a must have.
>>
File: dwarves_airship.jpg (347KB, 1200x642px) Image search: [Google]
dwarves_airship.jpg
347KB, 1200x642px
>>51192670
How about all of the above?
The PCs are secret police/bounty hunters searching for a war-forged captain far beyond the empires borders that is threatening the empire with research into Big Kingdom's biggest taboo performance-enhancing alchemy.

the PCs will be majorly tracking and destroying major trafficking trades and shady business on the borderlands of The Empire, while hunting this elusive creature.

far from civilization they will finally find or infiltrate the crew of the warforged and his mad quest to "pierce the heart of the sea", this is not a good thing ill leave vague as to its potential issues. Could be the planet starts to become dark-suns if you crank the dial that high, or simply endanger the empire directly be savage killing of a powerful creature for infernal reagents.

could even be planar if you want it to be...
>>
>>51192401
huh...
i have plans for a tower
a collapsed ruined castle
the standing remains of a castle
and there's the current king of the remains of the old elven empire who lives in a castle
but i have no planned castle romps
>>
File: BaitGotMe.jpg (19KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
BaitGotMe.jpg
19KB, 600x603px
>>51192843
Ulfrun the Dense.
Level 8 Conjuration Wizard Sage.
HP 66hp
AC 18AC
Speed 25ft
STR 19
DEX 10
CON 18
INT 8
WIS 14
CHA 8
Saves: Int, Wis.
Gear: Battleaxe, Fullplate.
Skills: History, Arcana, Insight, Religion, Brewers Tools.
Abilities & Traits: Darkvision, Dwarven Resileince, Stonecunning, Dwarven Combat & Armour training, Arcane Recovery, ASI(+1STR, +1CON, Heavy Armour Training), Conjuration Savant, Minor Conjuration, Benign Transposition.
Spell slots: 4-1st level, 3-2nd level, 3-3rd level, 2-4th level.
Cantrips: Booming Blade, Prestidigitation, Mage hand, Mending.
Spells: Absorb elements, Find Familiar, Fog cloud, Identify, Sleep, Shield, Magic Missile, Unseen Servant, Cloud of Daggers, Knock, Misty Step, Magic Weapon, Counterspell, Haste, Leomunds Tiny Hut, Wall of Sand, Conjure Minor elementals, Fire Shield, Arcane Eye, Dimension Door.

Ulfrun is a wizard, a very lazy and poor one at that. He paid little attention in his studies, performed poorly on examinations and only barely managed to achieve the minimum passable grades to be released from the academy as a fully fledge wizard. Many who know him refer to him as "Ulfrun the Dense", a nickname he misunderstands the insult as praise for his stocky build and hardy figure. He perferred Conjuration magic, it was convenient he claimed, using it to shortcut many efforts in life by simply summoning an unseen servant to do it for him if he couldn't summon it himself, some have even claimed to see him teleport up a flight of stairs rather than walk them. He never understood why spellcasters shun armour, he never found it to interfere with his magic at all, simply yell the magic words and club the bastard upside the head, simple.
>>
>>51192677
>>51192701

I believe the name had to be changed for some copyright reasons, since the original homebrew class for a promotional thing, and was indeed called "Witch Hunter". This fits the themes and central mechanics, though.

Also, only idiots make edgy characters just because their class name sounds edgy.
>>
>>51192765
>playing Gerald allows them to be a brooding asshole
tell them they dont really know Geralt as a character then
Geralt is stoic and can be sarcastic but brooding asshole is a mischaracterization
>>
>>51192843
Hmm, I'd like him themed around sort of like, alien, otherplanetary kinda spells. Arms of Hadar, Magic Missle, that sort of thing
>>
>>51192952
That's the worst part. I like Gerald as a character, he's a good example of realistic character.

They're just retarded.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>Artificer Alchemist
I can finally play plague doctor
>>
>>51192992
Don't forget to use your magical infusions exclusively on vials of water.
>>
>>51193028
I guess that's just a flavor thing?
>>
>>51192467
My players really enjoyed HotDQ/RoT, I did have to change a lot but its an ok adventure. Suits players who maybe prefer a bit more railroading
>>
>>51192792
Power word: Kill
Power word: Kill
and
Power word: Fuck You
>>
>>51193142
That sounds like the reaction one of my players had to me making my own spells before, so I'm trying to keep it slim, despite everyone else liking them
>>
>>51192858
Thanks anon I think I will mix in a bit but of apocalypse now so it's get progressively more fucked up as they get closer to the end
>>
>>51192617
I actually quite like this class.
>>
>>51192992

Oh, that's a great idea. I wanna play a plague doctor now too.
>>
File: 1484222928195m.jpg (117KB, 633x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484222928195m.jpg
117KB, 633x1024px
Rate my shadow monk.
>>
>>51193318
>Not shadow target shield
>>
File: Bismuth.jpg (18KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
Bismuth.jpg
18KB, 229x220px
>>51192969
Slap some warlock spells on him.

Armour of Agyths is a fantastic experience for players to realise that wailing on him in melee isn't a good plan.

Hex can make a player feel physically and literally vulnerable and under inspection, adding to the "Panic".

Command, Magic Missile, Dissonant whispers and Phantasmal force all work well, Confusion, Blindness and Slow work well for space theme as well as previously mentioned, just being quite good to use against PC's.

Counterspell for obvious reasons to shut down any must-prevent spells*. Banishment is pretty rude if a key party member is removed from the combat but boring for that party member.

Some of the water spells like Maelstrom are easily worked as funky gravity magic.

I'm not sure what CR an Aboleth is so not sure what to suggest for him, but if hes a boss-type encounter feel free to slap some extras on him like "Cast a level 1 spell as a legendary reaction."

*Seriously, spellcasters can ruin combats, I know because I played one, our last BBEG fight started and ended with "You're now retarded, feeblemind portent a two."
>>
>>51192969
Check out Tome of Beasts. I think the first entry is a beefed-up aboleth with far realm powers.
>>
File: dirgesinger-bard-1.png (5MB, 1736x2456px) Image search: [Google]
dirgesinger-bard-1.png
5MB, 1736x2456px
>>51192565

Funny story, I'm actually homebrewing that right now.
>>
>>51193318
>Laito
>>
File: Ow the edge.jpg (78KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
Ow the edge.jpg
78KB, 610x343px
>>51193318
Psssh. Nothin personnel, daimyo
>>
>>51193328
A normal aboleth is cr 9, but I wanted to get him to about 15
>>
File: thumb-1920-438739.jpg (967KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-438739.jpg
967KB, 1920x1080px
oh /5eg/ how hard would it be to play a bard that lives BRUTALLY?
>>
File: Bard.jpg (93KB, 538x406px) Image search: [Google]
Bard.jpg
93KB, 538x406px
>>51193497
Very. Your spell list is heavily loaded with illusion and enchantment schools. At least you have Heat Metal, though.
>>
>>51193497
Not too bad, honestly. Go Valour and find a way to pick up Haste. For instance, a single level of Wizard will let you copy the spell into your spellbook and cast it with your combined wizard and bard slots.
>>
>>51192677
I take it you don't want to hear about my new homebrew, the Dark Deathblood
>>
>>51193771
I'd rather not, no.
>>
>trying to build an Awakened Mystic for a 1-5 game
>can't figure out how to make this class do anything but charm a few times per day and shoot a crossbow
>DM will get mad if I cheese Mind Vault
I should just bite the bullet and play an Immortal, right?
>>
>>51193771
Want to hear about my homebrew race, the DoomDark BabyEater WereVampire?
>>
>>51193318
>Dark wood grain ring
I hope you plan to take Satire Bard 3.
>>
What are some reasons a faerunian drow would be raised by a non-drow race?

I can't think of much better than young drow sacrifice/ransoming gone wrong, leading to a young drow child to be found/taken by outsiders, and that doesn't even sound decent to me

>Inb4 dont be a drow, it's far too late for that
>>
>>51193791
Spam lethal strike? Also conquering mind is pretty cheesy. "Target believe whatever you say"?
>>
>>51193806
A drow village is going to be attacked by Illithids, and since they are cut off from the other drow, they're forced to ask the duergar for help. The duergar refuse, and the village is captured and taken to have those worm things from Volos' implanted. One duergar soldier has a bad conscience from it, and goes to the village after, where he finds a lone drow child hiding out. He's a LN duergar, and doesn't believe in slaughtering the innocent, so he adopts the drow child and tries to instill duergar virtues in it.
>>
File: newaristocrats.jpg (80KB, 1200x662px) Image search: [Google]
newaristocrats.jpg
80KB, 1200x662px
>>51193806
Aristocrats playing out a cruel bet.
>I say, good chap, I'll bet you 60,000 gold pieces that you can't raise a Drow child and not have them turn into a homocidal maniac by the age of 26 after they get treated like shit by literally everyone for being a disgusting dark elf
>Too easy, my old bean; the wealth and privilege afforded to him by being of my family would easy compensate for the inherent racial prejudices of allkind
>Shall we have him raised by a poor peasant family? To be well-compensated, of course
>Capital
Make sure the Drow finds out that his adopted parents never really loved him, they're just waiting for their fucking payday.
>>
>>51193791
What's wrong with using mind vault to get Greatsword proficiency in combat?
>>
>>51193846
After a while he's discovered, and the duergar hold a court martial. Since he's served well, he won't be executed. Instead, he will be exiled from the duergar. He goes to the surface with the drow child.
>>
>>51193833
Well, lethal strike requires a melee weapon, and as an Awakened with no martial proficiency my options for finesse weapons (gotta have some Dex for Med Armor; can't go full Strength) are piss-weak
>>
>>51193865
It's more the stat spread.
>>
Looking for some ideas/inspiration for a level 1-8 campaign and I am having trouble coming up with anything my players might like. I could look to some of the campaigns published for 5e already, and I'm not beyond the idea of updating or porting a module from an older edition, just need something to get the ideas flowing.

If it helps, my players like a mix of roleplay and combat, favoring a low to mid-tier level of magic/fantasy. Last couple campaigns have been year-long ones in other game editions, and I just want a breather campaign that's not as high stakes and be something that is kinda comfy.
>>
>>51193869
Play an Elf! Be cute! Use shortsword and 2 lethal strike per round!
>>
>>51193791
>DM will get mad if I use my class feature even if I'm underpowered otherwise
What a shitter.
>>
>>51193895
I categorically R E F U S E to ever play an elf
It's bad enough this class is unworkable with a Dwarf
>>
>>51193913
I know that feeling. I love Bladesinger, but my GM is adamant that only elves can pick it.
>>
>>51193880
Variant human? Hobgoblin?
>>
>>51193909
Half my table has it in their heads that the Mystic is some ungodly overpowered piece of bullshit so I'm already on thin ice having gotten approval for it in the first place

Meanwhile I'm here trying to figure out how in the holy fuck I would even get it to powerful, let alone over-powerful

Thus far my best idea is a social-based shitheel that's as close as you get to "i roll persuade" without playing a Bard
>>
>>51193846
>>51193856
>>51193866
Thanks a lot, i think even the aristocrat thing might play a bit in it. Theres still a lot of pieces to put together, but it defiantly seems like a good track.

Also nice 6s. Even my post was a 6.
>>
>>51193833
>lethal strike
>awakened mind
How? Do I not understand something? I thought it was an immortal-only thing.
>>
>>51193326
>>51193374
>>51193377
>>51193795
Yeah, he's really a satire bard who claims to be a college of whispers bard. He beatboxes disses at enemies.
>>
>>51193931
Isekai that shit up
> he was an Elf but he got reincarnate into a Dwarf
>>
>>51193932
I've got 10/14/13/16/12/12 with point buy and taking Observant for +1 Int with the Var.Human feat.
I'd kind of like to have a bit of Wis and Cha for reasons but I suppose I could dump the Wis.

My other problem is that the rest of the party is gearing up to be a bunch of cowardly ranged assholes and I'm always playing the tank so someone is gonna have to get the shit beaten out of them and it will probably default to me even though I am woefully underbuilt for melee.

>>51193941
You can take disciplines from outside of your order, you just don't get the archetype-specific bonuses when spending PP on a cross-order discipline.
>>
>>51193913
Go variant human then, grabbing a feat that gives a bonus to DEX and let's you do something interesting?
>>
>>51193941
You can take any discipline. It's writtrn kn page 5.

The only thing having a discipline that match your order actually do is to trigger your mystical recovery.
>>
What do you think famalams.
I want to have a long death monk that's either
18monk/2undead warlock or 18monk/2death cleric (or maybe 14/6).

Why warlock you ask?
Mainly because I like the idea of false life expert existing so I can basically always have +8 temp hp before ever murdering anyone. And the "See through another" I could roleplay as a sort of "mini possession"
Also hex could potentially net me some decent bonus damage, and it fits thematically being that it's necrotic. Could also help me win out grapple checks.

Now death cleric is cool because of the natural wis stat synergy, I gain some healing utility, shield of faith, and the ability to just add 9 points of extra necrotic damage once between rests when I hit someone. Additionally, I'd be able to snag chill touch, which would be a decent ranged cantrip that I could use to target two people (provided their close to eachother).

Thoughts? The theme of this is Mr. Ghost Monk Guy, btw.
>>
>>51193355
>>51193497
>Diresingers
>Necrodancers
>Iron Heades
Why is 5eg so Bardic today? What went so right?
>>
>>51193972
>archetype-specific bonuses
Scratch this, it's a base class thing. Still.
>>
>>51193972
So basically you're running into MAD issues? How about half-elf? Might help with stat distribution a bit more, even if you lose Observant feat.
>>
>>51193994
Bard is objectively the best class in 5e.
>>
What monsters would people like to see?
What adventurers would people like to see?
>>
>>51194028
Anything Ormagoden

This bardposting has reawakened my love for Brutal Legend as a setting.
>>
>>51193972
If you are going to end up being a tank then... I would say just go with immortal...
>>
>>51193806
The drow is a half-drow bastard rape child. Honestly the drow should have a bunch of rape babies.

Alternatively, the drow is a half-demon raised by demons.
>>
Does anyone at all remember the old Ghostwalk book for 3e? If you got to import one thing from Ghostwalk to 5E, what would it be? How would you like to see it done?

I love the idea of a Ghost-only class. A class meant to represent a (dead) character focusing on improving their ghostly powers. It's so fucking flavorful, but any time I try to adapt it (like I tried a few threads ago), it ends up sort of bad. Anyone else want Ghost-classes back? I think it'd be a cool addition.
>>
>>51194071
Sorcerer (Ghost Bloodline). Done.
>>
>>51193806
Your adoptive parent is a fanboy/girl of Drizzt and kidnapped you from the underdark in attempt to make a second Drizzt.
>>
>>51194071
>If you got to import one thing from Ghostwalk to 5E, what would it be?
ghosts or walking
>>
>>51193054
>just a flavor thing
kek'd
>>
>>51194089
But what if you don't want to be a sorcerer?

>>51194094
Now that's just silly.

Ghosts glide.
>>
>>51194063
>When taking a girl home involves dragging her through levels of the abyss
>>
Anybody statted out Khajiit for use in 5e?
>>
We need more horror-oriented stuff for 5e. And give us more modern-world options. I would play the fuck outta that.
>>
>>51194071

Well, there IS a ghost race in this bit of homebrew.

If you want to ghost it up even more, I'd pair it with either the Shadow sorcerer or an Awakened mystic, depending on.
>>
>>51194135
Which type of khajiit?
>>
I"m wanting to implement a system where a clerics power gets weaker the further they are from a center of their god's power, to encourage spreading the word amongst the heathens kind of deal, and to make exploring the monster filled wastes more dangerous.

What's a way to make this impact-full without totally fucking my cleric?
>>
>>51194147
The ones you play in Skyrim/Oblivion.
>>
Is Spike Growth as good as it seems?
>>
So, I'm aiming to play either an Illusion wizard or Divination wizard for Storm Kings.

Going to be high elf.
Thoughts?
Tips on spells that'll be useful?

Only ever played rogue before.
>>
>>51194168
Divination Wizard
S L O W
>>
>>51194161
volo's guide has tabaxi

thats about as close as you're gonna get
>>
>>51194159
Have them unable to recover their spell slots in unholy places. This helps cut down on Tiny Hut and similar abuse but doesn't overly burden he cleric.
>>
>>51194143
I've seen this, and it's pretty good. But I'm more interested in the specific Ghostwalk style of undead, which this doesn't really fit.
>>
>>51194186
Divination seems fucking strong with basically probability control.
Though I am fond of the battlefield control that Illusion gives since my DM handles illusions fairly well actually.
>>
>>51194199
Thanks, man.
>>
>>51194203
I like that. The further the are the less spell slots they regain on rests.

Then I'll have the next step be disadvantage on casting spells, to show that the connection to their god is spread thin.

What should the last step be? Or should there be more steps?
>>
>>51194251

Curiosity: What does Ghostwalk do that you want to see more of in 5e? Just the Ghost class?
>>
>>51193959
Any DMs here that would allow it? I'd ask mine to play a half-elf reincarnated as a halfling directly but he's the kind of guy who might say no and then penalise my character regardless of what I do.
>>
I'm fairly new to D&D, is playing a Bard a bad idea if I'm uncharismatic as fuck irl?
>>
>>51194284
How about you stop fucking up game balance.
>>
>>51194302
Actually, it's the class for you. I guarantee it.
>>
How would you make Purple Rocks more Lovecraftian?
>>
>>51194284

It kind of sucks to put arbitrary limits on one class, and not all of them.

Like, the barbarian doesn't get disadvantage on attacks from homesickness when he's too far from his tribe. The wizard doesn't fail to get spell slots back if he can't find his pointy hat.

Why nerf just the one class?
>>
>>51194320
Think Dreamlands not Cthulhu. There are vast and unknowable things there but they are fantastic.
>>
>>51194302

Bard's a great class for a first timer. It's as casty as you want to be, as melee as you want to be, and you don't really have to worry about knowing the skills because you pretty much get all of them anyway.
>>
What do you think of GOOlock 14/Whispers Bard 6?

Stealing shadows and being the ultimate sneaky infiltrator seems neet
>>
>>51194349
Sounds OP as balls.
>>
>>51194364
Nah. You aren't the BEST at any one skill. You're just a baseline not-suck at every skill.

A rogue will always be better at you than roguing, and a wizard will always be better than you at wizard shit, but you can do way more types of shit than either of them.
>>
>>51194357
Better than a full progression in either of them.

I'm assuming bladelock?
>>
I kinda want to make a Monk, but I want to make them as tanky as possible since I want to make a beefy brawler type and there's not a whole lot of options for it short of DMs letting you fluff gauntlets as weapons.

What's the best way to go about this? CON to 20 and the Tough feat would seem obvious, but Monk needs those ASIs for other things too much for this to be feasible unless I rolled stats and got super fucking lucky.
>>
>>51194377

And you can RP as a motherfucker too
>>
>>51194384
Undecided, mainly because while I like the idea of Bladelock it's just so... mediocre.
>>
>>51194334
Well, the some of the other classes are going to have "nerfs" as well. Due to an event in my world's past, all magic is highly unstable. All magic users have to roll for wild surges. Some areas won't have access to magic at all.

Only caster classes that get around that are Clerics and Warlocks. Clerics will have the "nerf" I was asking about in the thread. Which really isn't a nerf, because most of the campaign will take place in "civilized" land, with forays into the corrupted area for dungeons and loot. Warlocks will get around it because they are using their patrons power. However, their patrons are always hungry and demanding. They'll have to get away with blood sacrifices, unholy rituals, and other things. If they get caught, game over for them.

This has all been talked over with the group, and they like the difficulties each brings.
>>
Do tritons have intercourse, or do they just ejaculate over unfertilized eggs like fish do?
>>
>>51194143
Oh.. my.. god.
BONE TO PICK?

That's it, I am making a skelly wizard for my Storm Kings >>51194168
I NEED to make this happen.
>>
>>51194349
Do you think an archer Bard would be passable? I'm thinking of something like Leliana from Dragon Age, seems like a cool archetype.
>>
File: Aquatic Jelly mad.jpg (25KB, 320x204px) Image search: [Google]
Aquatic Jelly mad.jpg
25KB, 320x204px
>>51194438
Whatever you want, man. The world is your ocean.
>>
>>51194438
/pfg/ is over there, man.

>>51194485
Stop shilling your shit.
>>
File: Yin_yang.svg.png (10KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
Yin_yang.svg.png
10KB, 260x260px
>Thinking up making some kind of dualistic themed character
>Consider Shadow Sorcerer and Undying Light Warlock for light/dark bullshit
>Realize Shadow Sorc 1/Undying Light 6 would basically never fucking die (CON save to avoid knocked unconscious, once/long rest get back up from death saving throws and blow up enemies in 10 feet)
>You could also make them a Half-Orc for the "I don't feel like going to 0 HP this turn" ability
>>
>>51194387
Aside from playing a long death monk I think it's mostly a matter of having good con. I doubt you'll ever want to use an ASI for the tough feat though, since dex, wis, or con should all probably be higher priority than that for staying alive
>>
>>51194542
Homebrew guy here, it's not me. I don't do or know modules, and try to keep shilling to a minimum.

>>51194520
Archer bard should work. Go College of Valor, they give proficiency with all martial weapons (including bows), and their 6th level Extra Attack applies to ranged weapon attacks as well.
>>
>Stealth up on a sleeping dragon
>3/4 people roll a 1
>The other person rolls a 5
>>
>>51194485
After that be sure to impress your friends with a luchador character. It's never been done before
>>
>>51194377
>A rogue will always be better at you than roguing
Not really. Pick the criminal background and you get Thieves' Tools, cast Greater Invisibility on yourself and suddenly you're better at sneaking too.
>>
File: derp.png (4KB, 222x211px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
4KB, 222x211px
>>51194601
>other people can't like things I've seen before
>>
File: hood.jpg (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hood.jpg
46KB, 300x300px
>>51194532
>>51194542
im gonna ejaculate over you guys if i dont get a sincere fucking answer
>>
File: 1402619321294.png (342KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
1402619321294.png
342KB, 600x517px
How good is Zealot Barbarian? Seems like it could be fun to play a rage-Paladin purging enemies.
>>
>>51194438
As marine mammals, they have intercourse
>>
>>51194542
Don't even care if you think I'm a shill, don't touch it if you don't like it I suppose?
I'm literally just the biggest nerd when it comes to skeleton casters, I'm even willing to basically have no race features except the Bone To Pick one if I'm just able to play it.

Just let me get my nerd on and don't mind me.

>>51194601
In the 14 years I've been roleplaying with my friends, we've never made a meme-character or any popular character really.
One of my closest friend once made a barbarian that played as an homage to Conan, but nothing more than that.

I just fucking like skellies man.
>>
>>51194630
>Level 20 Zealot Barbarian can be literally invincible forever
jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>51194293
>look away for five minutes
It really is the ghost class. I feel like the prestige classes in GW are easy to refluff as archetypes (mostly anti-undead paladins, rangers, clerics), but the Ghost class is something special. It lets a character return from the dead to continue play in a really cool and unique way. For a game meant to mimic a more Dark Souls sort of feel, it would be fucking cash as hell.
>>
>>51192401
>>51192401
A ruined, unfinished keep that housed a threeway battle between bandits, undead and super racist goblins. Now the party has become the goblin's equivalent of "their one black friend" and as such are trying to make peace with humans and make a ramshackle city out of it.

On an unrelated note I'm looking for a dungeon idea I saw posted a while ago. It was a pirate cave that lead through into an underground river where their boat was moored. If someone could post it that'd be great, the underground boat idea was sick.
>>
File: billy_why.jpg (63KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
billy_why.jpg
63KB, 300x300px
I am a newer player and on the fence about what to play.

I wanted to play a wizard or sorcerer but I don't know which suits me I guess.

I like transmutation wizard it seems but at the same time I wonder how much would I even be doing in the group?

I wanted to try sorcerer but I don't want draconic heritage because I feel that basically writes your characters back story for you.

I don't like wild magic that much either because I don't like the possibility of accidentally shitting all over my team mates.

Ideally I would be a earth genasi transmutation wizard OR a earth genasi sorcerer? Do I have to choose a sorcerer background like that? I really don't like wild or draconic but I like the idea of being innately magic.
>>
File: The_Deadmines_Map.jpg (54KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
The_Deadmines_Map.jpg
54KB, 574x600px
>>51194740
>>
>>51194900
>the possibility of accidentally shitting all over my team mates
In my experience, when Wild Magic affects the group negatively, the guy most affected by it will groan and everyone else will giggle. It's not an issue unless your group is shit.
>>
>>51194900
I would pick wizard 9 times out of 10 if only for the freedom to change your spells more easily as you progress. The big draws I could see for sorcerer would be either the themes of the archetypes or multiclassing with other cha based classes, and if those aren't relevant to you I'd recommend the wizman
>>
>>51194900
If you're willing to dip into Unearthed Arcana and other supplements you've got more than just the two options for sorcerous origins. Look on the 5emeganon tool in the OP if you can't find the sources for those. Otherwise I would say wizard is generally better and does more for the group than sorcerer but if you should always pick the one you prefer since you'll feel better using it.
>>
>>51194948

are certain wizard focuses not good as others? Like the divination wizard seems really... not good? compared to like evocation and such. Like how effective is divination to begin with?
>>
>>51194926
This isn't exactly what I'm looking for, in fact it's just a dungeon straight out of world of warcraft. Still if I can't find the original I might be able to reskin this anyway. Thanks for trying.
>>
>>51194971
Divination is arguably the best out of all of the schools actually. The ability to manipulate allied rolls is golden, the ability to force enemy rolls is insane. The other perks are neat but portent is pretty much the best feature in the game, definitely the best level 2.
>>
File: 1429073524546.gif (4MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1429073524546.gif
4MB, 360x270px
>>51194971
>Like the divination wizard seems really... not good?
>>
>>51194971
You're way off. Divination is super strong.
Roll good? Use those dice on yourself and your allies! Roll shit? Make the GM use those dice! Evocation on the other hand is fairly weak, as Wizards aren't really oriented around being blasters.
>>
>>51194971
The role of a wizard is more often than not the role of the debuffer, the controller, the entity which bends fate and tells the GM to go fuck himself.

You don't do damage, you're god.
I recommend reading Treantmonks 5e wizard guide.
>>
>>51195048

ah I see now. I didn't think of it that way. I guess ultimately what I want to do is be effective outside of combat more than I am in combat I guess. I don't really like FULLY combat only characters.
>>
Do you guys use your own bonds/flaws/traits or use the book ones?
>>
File: eat the dirt.png (853KB, 848x475px) Image search: [Google]
eat the dirt.png
853KB, 848x475px
>>51194900
>I don't like wild magic that much either because I don't like the possibility of accidentally shitting all over my team mates.
>lvl 1 party drops down a shaft and ends up being right in front of a boss
>first round, my turn was either the 1st or 2nd one
>i cast a spell, had tides of chaos already active on me
>roll on the table
>get 7
>almost everyone in the party gets hit by an actual fireball at level 1
>mfw
DM reduced the damage to 1d6, dex negates to just 1 point of damage for everyone, except me, I got the full load but still survived. Shame I never managed to play that character again because of RL and me being a fuckwit.
I think other effects on the table are pretty shit though, they're exclusively cosmetic or overly comedic. I'd have preferred it it was more like the psyker perils of the warp tables from Dark Heresy.
>>
>>51192467
My players liked HotDQ more than SKT.

It gets shit on by autists because its basically linear. But most players like clear and concise objectives.

SKT is open as shit with barely any motivation to pursue the main story, beyond curiosity. I've had players frequently complain they have no motivation to care about Giants which are strong enough to kill them.
>>
>>51195151

yeah I saw one that turns you into a potted plant.. What...? Fuck that.

I guess what I need more info on is how all these "caster" classes differ? Like what are the major differences between warlock, wizard and sorcerer and why would you play one over the other?
>>
>>51195115
>I guess ultimately what I want to do is be effective outside of combat more than I am in combat
Evocation's feature is almost entirely oriented around combat... Divination on the other hand applies to saving throws as well as ability checks.
>>
>>51195137
Scrapped backgrounds entirely and tell my players to just pick 2 skill proficiencies, a tool proficiency and roll a d20 for gold and maybe a tool set if they can justify having it.
>>
>>51192764
True. Polymorph. Become a dragon and laugh at the sorcerer.
>>
>>51195151
>party has an elderly halfling hermit-sorcerer
>has gotten hit by the "you age d10 years" thing several times
>has rolled 10, 10, 8 and two other even numbers, wasn't present that session
>started out at like 70, is now probably above 100
>>
No one really touched on this from the question from the last thread....but what are some good "lair guardian" or even mini-boss type creatures?
>>
>>51195266
> lost all your spell casting
> can't even eldritch blast anymore
> sorcerer can dispel you and laugh at you
>>
>>51195327
Young dragon.
>>
>>51194971
Divination is the strongest archetype by a fairly large margin, even illusion doesn't come close. Portents are unparalleled value.
>>
>>51195388
>>51195048
Is it stronger than Bladesinger?
>>
>>51193725
>For instance, a single level of Wizard will let you copy the spell into your spellbook and cast it with your combined wizard and bard slots.
No it won't.
>>
>>51194520
They get swift quiver before ranger. And that is suppose tobe ranger's ultimate spell...

So yeah... Archer Valor Bard can do 4 attack with longbow at level 10.
>>
>The elf god Corellon Larethian is often
seen as androgynous or hermaphroditic, for example, and some elves in the multiverse are made in Corellon's image.
Futa elves confirmed.
>>
I've been running a game for a couple of weeks now on my own homebrewed universe. The thing is, I'd really like to run SKT with them when they hit level 10-12.

My question is: Do I adapt SKT's plot to my homebrew or could I give them some way to travel to the Forgotten Realms?
>>
Are rangers any good?

Are "bow fighters" any good? I am just on the fence about what the heck to make. I don't want to play a melee again and the general fragility of casters kind of makes me mad. Not saying they are weak, I just don't like failing const saving through and being fucked over super hard.
>>
>>51195464
Hand crossbow fighter with crossbow expert and sharpshooter
>>
>>51195426
>Copying a Spell into the Book.
>When you find a wizard spell of 1st level or higher, you can add it to your spellbook if it is of a levei for which you have spell slots and if you can spare the time to decipher and copy il
Multiclassing bard and wizard means you use the multiclassing spells per day table to determine what level spell you are able to cast. Spells still use the casting stat of the class they come from, but for example Bard 5/Wizard 5 makes you a tenth level caster and gives you access to fifth level spells, even though your individual classes would only be able to cast third level spells.
>>
>>51195464
UA 2 ranger is pretty good
>>
>>51195410
Bladesinger looks good on paper, but is actually pretty shit for its intended role. It desperately needs more hp and more attacks.
>>
>>51195410
Yes. Really need to convice a king? Portent it up, the bard grt 18 on his roll! Really need to lie? Guess DM roll a 2 in his insight check! Really need to win a fight? Well my initiative is 17 now and your is 5.
>>
>>51195327
Mind Flayer Arcanist with 3 Cult Fanatics.
>>
>>51195248
That kind of seems like a pointless downgrade to me. I could understand if you didn't think any background features seemed appropriate for a certain game, but that's basically just taking all the thematic parts out
>>
>>51195464

Dunno about Rangers, but I've been playing a Heavy Crossbow wielding Crossbow Expert/Sharpshooter character. He's fairly flimsy, and I do miss a lot when I use SS, but when I hit? Ooooo do I hit haaaaard.
>>
>>51195493
Errata:
>Your Spellbook (p. 114). The spells copied into a spellbook must be of a spell level the wizard can prepare.
>>
>>51195327
im a big fan of stone golems

If your lair belongs to a more organized group a champion is always fun. Give him a couple of battlemaster maneuvers too for some !fun!.
>>
>>51195442
How new?
>>
>>51193792
Can't top the Half-vampire themed Revenant (vyrloka) hybrid vampire | Shifter druid (fluffed as werewolf) aiming for the baelnorn epic destiny (I forget the name). 4e had a ton of combinable undead and vamp options to make like 250% vamp 400% undead characters.
>>
>>51195518
People who don't understand backgrounds or have retarded notions of their worth would do that.
>>
>>51195493
Not him and you are right... but why would you do that when a bard can get haste through magical secret anyway?
>>
What are some fun uses for skeleton enemies?
>>
>>51195248
But you can already do that with background system. Customize background is in core rule. It's more legit than optional rule like Feat and Multiclass.
>>
File: photo.jpg (96KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
96KB, 900x900px
Do you usually make the big combat encounter at the end of your session fall under "Hard" or "Deadly", would you say?

I tend to make all my encounters "Hard" by the Encounter Builder scale, but is Deadly fine for a boss fight if its not too over the top?
>>
>>51195553
Ribcage xylophone skeleton bards.
>>
>>51195518
With some DMs it makes wizards virtually unplayable. That Sage feature is often vital.
With it:
"I use my Sage feature to find out where I can buy some new wizard spells"
>"The local library seems like a good place to start."

Without it:
"I want to buy some new wizard spells. Is there a library in this town?"
>"You don't know."
"I stop a man from the street and ask him if there's a library."
>"He grunts at you and pushes past you, he doesn't want to talk to strangers."
>>
File: Wolnir.jpg (29KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
Wolnir.jpg
29KB, 564x797px
>>51195553
Arabic skeletons assassins.
Skeleton wheels.
Giant balls made of skeletons.
>>
>>51195587
It depends, really.
If the players go prepared into a Deadly encounter and use tactics, they'll be fine, though there's still a high risk of someone dying (and you'll llikely see a few go down).
If they're not prepared for the fight whatsoever? You can bet the risk of a TPK is there.
>>
>>51193725
>>51195493
It's page 164 or something like that if you want to check, but basically multiclassing puts you on a combined progression for your total highest spell slots, but you still have your individual classes restrictions for which spells you actually know how to use. This could in theory mean you have slots with no actual spells to match, but that means all you can do with them is cast lower level spells at a higher level. There's no super secret synergy combo that lets you get all the benefits of a high level wizard with 1 level of investment
>>
>>51195649
Oh, I know. Wizard explicitly goes by which level spell slots you have, not what level spells the wizard itself should be able to cast. RAW without errata, you could take a single level of wizard and then go full druid and still get access to juicy level 9 wizard spells. But, like >>51195524 pointed out, I'm an idiot.
>>
>>51195604
A background feature like that just means you get to skip an investigation role or a little bit of talking about in character. Libraries typically aren't some sort of hidden concept just because something theoretically could have taken the sage background. They're all incredibly minor shit like moving through a location quickly or finding a cheap place to sleep. Why would that be a problem ever?
>>
>>51195645
The fight is pretty dangerous. Should I tailor back and remove some of the fights leading up to the main one and just make the path to the "dungeon" more environmental in challenge than combat?
>>
>>51192764
At that point of warlock you might as well go all-in. The best warlock multiclasses only need a few levels of warlock.
>>
> people think mystic is over power
> when shit like Lore Bard and Divination Wizard exist
>>
File: 183799-full.jpg (190KB, 776x449px) Image search: [Google]
183799-full.jpg
190KB, 776x449px
>>51195553
>>51195619
Skeletons that when killed the first time reassemble suddenly after 1d4 rounds.
Skeletons that kick people off tall ledges.
Big ol tower a bones.
Skeleton babies.
>>
>>51195716
You don't know my DM. If my character isn't told something by one of his NPCs, I don't know it and I have no way of finding out because his townspeople NPCs don't want to talk to strangers. Finding that library is impossible if I don't have a feature that outright says I know where to find it, or the railroad happens to require us to visit a library next. It's particularly troublesome because he hates how my wizard incapacitates his NPCs and helps us win fights all the time.

Slim pickings for DMs out here in the woods, and the other players love playing with him. In his defence, the campaigns are good as long as you stick to the railroads, but god forbid you try to be creative or fight efficiently. I'd host a game myself, but I don't really have enough time to set up a proper campaign.
>>
>>51194686
Rage only lasts for a minute.
>>
>>51195718
You can always tailor the fight on the go if it's going blatantly awry for the party. Nothing wrong with tweaking things on the fly if you realize you've overtuned them. I've had to tone down on boss fights I'd made too hard by accident, thinking the party would be able to handle it.
>>
>>51195801
You can continue raging by using another use of Rage.
At level 20 you can rage an unlimited number of times.
>>
Can you folks share some of your favorite character ideas? I always have doubt in my character ideas, would like to hear some for inspiration. Sometimes I don't know what to do to come up with a fun character to roleplay.
>>
What's an Oni's lifespan?
>>
Does anyone have recommendations for being a better roleplayer? I like to think I am fairly involved and one of the stronger roleplayers in the group, but I would like to be better, it is my favorite aspect of the game.
>>
File: medium (1).jpg (52KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
medium (1).jpg
52KB, 500x486px
>>51195553
>>51195619
>>51195787
Skeletal monarchs in skeleton room with skeleton floors sitting on skeleton thrones?
It's more likely than you think!
>>
>>51195799
Your DM is a shit DM.
>>
>>51195830
>continue raging by using another rage
Source or the rage ends and new rage begins
>>
>>51195787
I like reassemblers. That sounds fun
>>
Would a Duergar Barbarian be able to stay Enlarged while raging, or would he shrink when Rage activates?
>>
>>51195450

Either way works. If your players are attached to your setting, adapt it. If the whole multiverse concept appeals to them, take it that way. Talk to your players out of game and gauge their interest.
>>
>>51195799
>creative OR fight efficiently
Then what do you do? 'I attack' every round?

Both spiting munchkins and 'I'm gonna ditch my combat effectiveness for useles features' people.
>>
>>51195799
If your GM can't wrap his head around the idea that your wizard may have in his lifetime crossed paths with a library then I don't know what to tell you other than I'm so sorry, and you should probably consider running a game yourself if that's the best you can find otherwise
>>
>>51193318
>shadow mask
>shadow garb
>shadow gauntlets
>shadow leggings
>>
>>51195970
I have a Tiefling bard in the College of Maestro, who is haunted by demons. His mind is racked with cruel stories and thoughts of killing people he loves. His way of coping with the torment is through song, he sings uplifting tales, stories, and manipulates the sounds of the world around him to push the thoughts out of his mind and help others who are suffering.
>>
>>51196067
IIRC it's right in the Rage ability description but I don't have a PHB or pdf handy to check.
>>
File: Imperious_Knight_Concept.png (896KB, 1109x763px) Image search: [Google]
Imperious_Knight_Concept.png
896KB, 1109x763px
>system has no difference between a buckler and a tower shield
>no figher archetype for dual-wielding shields focused on shieldbashing and tanking
>gayrrata even stated that you don't get double the AC from having two shields
IM
ANGERERY
>>
>>51196126
It's a set from Dark Souls. I don't know why they didn't just name it "Shadow set" though.
>>
>>51196154
That's pretty good. I think Good aligned characters are better suited to D&D, but I always have trouble thinking of motivations for them besides "help people" so I think this helped me a bit. Thanks.
>>
>>51196110
As an example I try to use various Wall spells to control combat in our favour. He shuts it down on various flimsy excuses. I hit all six of his group of orcs with a Hypnotic Pattern and they fail to save, he gets furious at me and goes out of his way to punish me the rest of the session. To him, combat is apparently meant to be us using attacks and blast spells on the enemy while the enemy uses attacks and blast spells against us.
>>51196118
If I had the time to run a campaign I would. I'm the kind of guy who thinks everything through too much and overprepares. I'd need to spend a few evenings setting up a session and I just don't have them. I live in the middle of the forest and this is the only D&D around. The other players love his games, and if I start my own campaign I just know the DM would take it as a rivalry and get the others on his side.
>>
>>51196200
If you really wanted a character to revolve around a gimmick weapon like that you should just make the stats up with your GM anyway
>>
File: colgate.webm (846KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
colgate.webm
846KB, 720x405px
>>51193318
>Laito
>>
>>51196226
No problem, and good luck!
>>
>>51196242
It just sounds like really bad improvisation skills.
'Oh no, the combat situation has changed, I don't know what to do now.'
'Oh no, the player wants to go to, say, a library, I don't know what to do now.'
>>
Tempest Theurge Wizard or Conjuration Wizard?

Also unrelated but Arcana Cleric could be made a Paladin oath and It'd be bretty gud.
>>
File: 1465970619354.png (57KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
1465970619354.png
57KB, 367x202px
>when your GM forces rolling for stats instead of pointbuy and one character gets three 18s at level 1 while another one has his highest stat at 14
Why do people think that core stats should be determined by luck when they can potentially ruin a character?
>>
>>51196336
You can always take the standard array.
"Determine ability scores", PHB13.
>>
>>51196336
Reminded me of something

Are there other interesting ways to generate fair stat arrays? Playing cards, coin flipping, dart throwing, anything?
>>
>>51196336
I feel you.

If they want variation, roll in order.

Then make sure characters die often so they're forced to reroll stats.

Fuck those 'roll and assign, these are your stats for the next three years' DMs.

Why not give everybody standard array and then say 'Roll 1d4-1. That's how many free ASIs you get at level 1'? It's not much different.
>>
>>51196371
Flip a coin 8 times per stat
Heads is 2
Tails is 1
>>
>>51196384
No, heck, don't even make it ASIs

Why not just say

'Okay, everybody starts at level 4, but roll 1d4. That's how many free levels you get because idk lol variation'
>>
>>51196397
Forgot to add
>add more coin flips as you want
>>
>>51195697
The multiclassing rules explicitly tell you to learn and prepare spells like you weren't multiclassed and uses wizard in its example. The errata should just say RTFM goddamn munchkins on every page, but munchkins would ignore it.
>>
File: 1382914283179.gif (350KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
1382914283179.gif
350KB, 215x194px
>>51195596
https://youtu.be/0YbRclMWFcE?t=1m50s
>>
My group is starting up again after a bit of a break.

We have:
> Bloodhunter (Ghost-slayer)
> Paladin (Oath Breaker)
> Bard (Valor)
> Monk (Sun Soul)
> Bladelock (Fiend)

We are starting on level 3, how do you think this party make up will go - noting we historically have long rests pretty much solely at night, but a decent amount of short rests - situation allowing.
>>
Humans get +2 to any one ability score and one tool or skill proficiency of your choice.

There, I made a human that isn't garbage like standard human or always the best choice like variant.
>>
>>51196513
Alignment?
>>
>>51193791
wait for take 3 to be released
>>
>>51196527
Good or neutral for everyone except the Paladin who is evil, but has some link or obligation to the Bloodhunter.
>>
Would it be a good idea to replace all racial ability score increases with a straight +2 to one stat and +1 to another? I feel like that'd allow more combinations of character types.
>>
>>51196513
>Blood Hunter, an Oathbreaker and a Fiend Bladelock
Boy does that sound like a recipe for disaster. What's the Oathbreaker's justification for helping the rest? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>51194630
playing one it is good fun.
>>
>>51196513
>bloodhunter, bladelock
Ahahaha
>monk
Ahahahaha
>bard
Okay, actually good.
>oathbreaker
Over fucking powered, but they're only level 3, so they don't get their free super-improved-divine-smite yet.
>>
>>51196572
Make the +2 dependent on class and +1 on race. Your life experience affects your skills more than your race.
>>
>>51196557
I'd be wary of the evil guy. Other than that, you're DM so you choose whether or not they get fucked. Evil alignment tends to be difficult to roleplay.
>>
>>51196526
This is straight up worse than pretty much every race though. The only advantage you've got here is getting things like thieves tools or herbalism kit, but otherwise it's a straight up worse version of dwarves, elves. half-elves and half-orcs. At least standard human has a unique array, if you added the extra skill on top of that it'd be fine.
>>
>>51196605
Oh, and give two choices for the +2 where relevant (like str or dex for fighters) but don't allow doubling up with the +1.
>>
>>51195464
the revused hunter ranger is good most dms will let use that ua since is there to fix up the ranger as whole after they fucked up with the phb version.
>>
>>51196605
>>51196653
No double-dipping makes sense, but isn't binding the +2 to class choice too much? We're not reinventing the wheel.
>>
>>51195776
they are idiots
>>
File: 1320515910493.png (252KB, 497x470px) Image search: [Google]
1320515910493.png
252KB, 497x470px
>>51196336
>DM does a series of test games
>get shit stats in every single one while people are apparently rolling at +4 and +5 all over the place
>roll for the actual game
>2 16s, and a 17, turn it into two 18s and a 17, clearly the most godly character in the game

I almost feel bad for everyone else. Almost.
>>
>>51196513
what the fuck is a bloodhunter?
>>
>>51196685
Just a suggestion (that I basically stole from 13th Age). If you're cool with just divorcing bonuses from race altogether I don't think it'd really break anything big.
>>
>>51196371
I considered all of these. Eventually I understood that I didn't give a fuck about randomness, and only wanted variation so I created multiple arrays to choose from. The higher concentration in one or two stats the less points the array has overall, so high positives and high negatives.

There's basically support in the arrays for +2/+1 races, and some support for +1 to all humans, and +2/+2 Dwarves.
>>
What are your favorite Battle Maneuvers?
>>
>>51196573
He is sworn to the bloodhunter for ~reasons~ that I personally am not aware of. I don't know if its a deal with the devil type thing or an "enemy of my enemy" kinda deal.

He is unashamedly evil, but not murderhobo destructive.

The Fiend Bladelock was a soldier who sold his soul for power enough to fight spell casters.

Why would it be a recipe for disaster, apart from having an evil player on the team that is.

>>51196589
>ahahaha
I see...

>>51196626
Not the DM actually, but yes I don't plan on ever really trusting the Paladin.

>>51196716
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJV_TmQvYHQY3RwbVJpeVRMMUU/view
>>
>>51196730
>13th Age
I've always heard that was a pretty great D&D clone/ripoff. How is it? Anything good someone could steal for 5e?
>>
What would fit plague damage more? Acid, Poison or necrotic?
>>
>>51196751
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwJV_TmQvYHQY3RwbVJpeVRMMUU/view

ahh so unofficial dnd wikia cancer that shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>51196823

Necrotic.
>>
>>51196745
Precision for Great Weapon Master murder.
Maneuvering for letting someone disengage when you hit.
Trip/Menacing/Disarming as the last one.
>>
>>51196851
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>51196783
Maybe a couple things? It's basically based on 4e and leans into that while fixing some of its less great features. It has a d6 "escalation die" that starts at 0 and ticks up one at the top of the round (unless the players are avoiding conflict) topping at 6. Its current number is applied as a bonus to PC attack rolls, and certain class stuff and such care about its number, or if it is odd or even, and so on. I don't think 5e combat needs the acceleration of the attack roll bonus but the other stuff it does could be interesting.
>>
>>51196751
Well, alright.

If you want more than 'ahaha', then...
It's not like they'll be ruined if you're not doing it hardcore.
It's also good there's a few short rests for the monk, bladelock and bloodhunter. They'll need it.

However, from a metagame point of view, the monk needs to focus on upping their stats and the bladelock needs to multiclass for survivability. The bloodhunter is... I don't realy see them having anything special.

If it's a case of 'well, they don't need to metagame in the slightest' then you shouldn't worry about them dying because you're presumably adjusting combats to be a challenge according to how good the party is, rather than how good the party should normally be. And that's probably fine.
>>
>>51196626
>Evil alignment tends to be difficult to roleplay.
Why? Evil people can be more than reasonable, hell there are tons of evil people in the world that we meet on a daily basis.
Evil people can be loving and caring - towards their family and friends that is - and still give absolutely zero shits about anyone outside their circle of special acquaintances.
>>
>>51192988
psst
hey
its Geralt
with a T
its polish
>>
>>51196200
> not fluff warhammer as attacking shield

If you're angry because there is no mechanic representation of your special snowflake niche build. You are as bad as tumblrfag who want their gender to be represent on everything everywhere.
>>
File: 1432705025032.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432705025032.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>51196851
>mmmm, this Hasbro Wizards of the Coast cock tastes so good, wild shape Circle of the Moon isn't a full caster with +70 HP, Monk was a well thought out class
>uh, you don't get to bring homebrew
>>
What are good/fun feats for a gunsmith artificer, besides sharpshooter?
>>
>>51196716
A class base on the witcher made by "IT'S HIGH NOON" (originally made to promote Vin Diesel movie, the last witch hunter)
>>
Seriously, though.

Have we all acknowledged that Oathbreaker's level 7 ability is overpowered?

It's like an extra Improved Divine Smite.
>>
>>51196851
I generally allow it because Matt Mercer puts a considerable amount of work into his stuff to make sure it's balanced. And Blood Magic, becaus eit was spotlighted in UA. Otherwise I stick to the stuff Mike Mearls releases.
>>
>>51196961
>Sharpshooter
Why would you get sharpshooter on the gun? Do you really need to shoot at 500ft?

Lucky goes the extra mile since you only make one attack a round, normally.

You could use skulker with it, but I'd probably only pick that as a variant human feat.
>>
My group's starting back up soon. I got 5 players all at 5th level.
>Fighter (Gunslinger)
>Rogue (Assassin)
>Magus (Arcane Order)
>Magus (Arcane Order)
>Barbarian (Frenzy)
We shifted from Pathfinder and i'm trying to rebalance and rebuild what was made before. Any tips?
>>
>>51196958
Moon Druid can't cast spell under wild shape until you're at the "campaign should already end a long time ago, but we still keep going for some reason" level.
>>
File: Meanwhile, on tg.png (110KB, 1134x380px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile, on tg.png
110KB, 1134x380px
Anyone else really disappointed by the gunsmith artificer?
I honestly think the Matt Mercer Gunslinger is infinitely better desu
>>
>>51196904
bladelock is currently fighter 1 / warlock 2

>>51196985
Well its both better and worse than improved divine smite.
On the upside its set damage, and applies in a radius if you happen to have undead or fiends with you.

On the downside all undead and fiends now deal more damage when attacking you and your team in melee. (If close to you)
>>
>>51196985
And a lvl 5 mystic can add up to 5d10 damage to his attacks, 5 times per long rest.
>>
>>51197029
> Magus
> 5e
No. Get that homebrew broken piece of shit outta here. The guy who made it didn't have 5e system mechanic, he didn't understand why giving a flat +attack bonus would break bound accuracy.
>>
>>51196985
Doesn't matter. No one ever plays at that high of a level anyway.
>>
>>51197050
But a level 11 Paladin can make up to 4 attacks per round, adding +1d8 and up to +5 damage per attack from the level 7 and 11 features.
They're adding +4d8 and +20 damage a round without any rests AND they can then do something similar to mystc's 5d10 by using their smites to further increase damage.

>>51197046
Yeah. It's kind of weird it does that, but I think it's nice it has a weakness. Still, they could have made it a much more interesting ability than 'you're a damage powerhouse that puts the fighter to shame while also doing all the regular paladin things'.

>>51197074
>nobody plays at level 7
>>
>>51197074
I could understand not really paying attention to stuff above lvl 15, but 7? Really? You've never played to a level 7 character?
>>
>>51197070
I'm okay with it, my game has a lot of magic in it so its not so bad.
>>
>>51196961
Don't take a feat as an gunsmith, you pretty much want a 20 in both dex and int. Sharpshooter or Lucky if you have a Variant Human.
>>
File: og176.jpg (101KB, 293x400px) Image search: [Google]
og176.jpg
101KB, 293x400px
>>51196951
Honestly, why wouldn't having two shields make it easier to deflect attacks?
>>51197020
>And Blood Magic, becaus eit was spotlighted in UA.
Was it? In which one?
>>
>>51197035
I hate artificer because it's an invention class that gets martial powers instead of inventing. Passing out concentration spells is okay, but I wish you could basically point buy new items/magic items that others could use.

You'd have to come up with a reason why you can't build infinite shotguns, or why you can't buy powerful artificer tech off the shelves easily, but other than that I think it'd be fun.
>>
>>51197046
Well, at least they're going the right way about it. They at least seem to know what they're doing, so the bladelock can let off the hook. It'd sitll be better to just go full warlock and actually use eldritch blast, but eh.. If they wanted to be that optimal they could just go wizard. As long as they're not taking a suboptimal choice and then doing it suboptimally and thus descending down a slippery slope of uselessness.

All the better if they picked up PAM.
>>
>>51197142
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/march-2016-review
>>
>>51197119
Not him but the highest level character I had was level 8 in an official D&D campaign, the dragon one, and that's because you fight a million dragons a day.
>>
>>51197126
I don't think you understand. Even CR24 Ancient Red Dragon only has 22 AC in this game.

That is why + attack bonus is rare and magic items are rare.
>>
>>51197193
If your DM uses XP in a home game he's a philistine. Milestone leveling is the only way to go
>>
File: spook yeah.gif (536KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
spook yeah.gif
536KB, 500x281px
>>51194143
Hell yeah, now I can play as Skellington. Rattle me bones.
>>
>>51197201
Yeah, I know I'm upping AC, HP as needed, and making the environment be a larger factor to combat.
>>
>>51197220
Everyone had a hard on for low level. I'm in three games, one with hard XP rules, one with XP rules + roleplay XP, and one with just XP awarded at session end. They're all super slow.

And the game I ran had giga slow XP too. Low level begets low level.
>>
>>51197142
If you want to go that route for realism, shields should have a -1 AC if you're wearing heavy armour, you can add dexterity to heavy armour, light armour would likely be metal-based because metal is lighter than leather armour.

Then, two shields really isn't very useful unless you have two different opponents attacking you. You just need a full mobility shield to block most attacks, and the attacks that do hit will bypass your shield somehow that probably isn't too easy to back up with a second shield.

In a D&D-like game, two shields would be considered by rule of cool to probably work, but 5e has two main problems:
1. Bounded accuracy. It's already possible to get fuckhigh AC and annoy your DM already, without doing so even further.
2. 5e tends toward not really enabling special snowflake stuff.
3. Even if you do that, somehow those shields aren't gonna help you survive spells and stuff unless you can count the shields as cover somehow. Because, I don't know, magic.

As much as I'd like to play a two-shield user, I'd first like to see armour and shields actually affect shields like fireball without a feat.
>>
File: half swording.jpg (25KB, 409x267px) Image search: [Google]
half swording.jpg
25KB, 409x267px
>>51197251
>If you want to go that route for realism, shields should have...
I'm going to do that autistic medieval realism campaign one day.
>>
>>51197251
While you do provide some convincing points
>5e tends toward not really enabling special snowflake stuff.
>bashing people with an edge of a heavy metal disk/door strapped to your hand is somehow less effective and more special snowflake than punching people with your bare fists because Ki, even though "Ki" as a mystical energy has no place and plays no role in the universe unlike natural, divine and arcane energies
I disagree. It has (and is going to have) plenty of other special snowflake stuff.
And lets not forget angry dwarves in spiky suits hugging stuff.
>>
File: The Eidolon.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
The Eidolon.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51194071
Me again. Gonna post a rough draft and see what folk think. If this sucks too bad, let me know and I'll figure something else out.
>>
Does an antimagic field disable ki?
>>
>>51197477
no
>>
>>51197477
>This energy is an element of the magic that suffuses the multiverse-specifically, the element that flows through Iiving bodies.
I think it would make sense to disable any usage of ki during the effect of antimagic field, but no DM would do that.
>>
>>51197355
At least as far as non-magical stuff goes, it doesn't go into that. And even then, it's not very special snowflakey, it's 'Okay, you either get power from knowledge, from something like an artefact, through a contract with the devil, from inner body spirit, etc and there's only certain things you can do with it')
By standard, there is no blood magic, there is no 'muscle magic', there is no 'I'm drunk and a monk, I get special powers'.
>>
First time DM here.

Setting up just a bunch of encounters and there rewards so that if in doubt I can pull one out.

Question though.
For say this encounter
>1 Kobold Sorcerer (confronting the players - demanding a toll)
>4 Kobolds (hidden nearby)

On the encounter builder this has adjusted XP of 600.

Is this too much for a level 1 group of 5 players? The encounter should happen during the day impeding the kobolds with sunlight sensitivity.

Likewise is this 600xp to each of them, or 600 divided by 5?

(They have been kicked out of the cave they usually inhabit (a clue maybe to the troubles of the region)
>>
>>51197573
That's a Deadly encounter, probably a bit too much, specially if the Kobolds gain a surprise round. And the Adjusted XP is only for CR purposes (and regulating the XP/day for encounter building purposes). The actual XP from the encounter would be 300, divided by those participating.
Honestly, leveling by story capstones is a lot better than keeping track of experience.
>>
>>51197573
Just use http://kobold.club/fight/#/encounter-builder

It works out to be a Hard encounter, but keep in mind that level 1 in 5e is pretty swingy. A single crit from one of those kobolds could down a character.
>>
File: 1456946724814.gif (2MB, 258x277px) Image search: [Google]
1456946724814.gif
2MB, 258x277px
>>51197522
>no DM would do that
>mfw I did exactly that a couple sessions back
>mfw all the players except for the monk's player got butthurt about it
>mfw I stood my ground and didn't back down
>mfw I find out I'm actually a trash DM
Should I an hero /5eg/?
>>
>>51197573
Why would five runty things stand up against 5 bigger, possibly stronger things in their disadvantaged state?

They'd have to be REALLY desperate kobolds, or REALLY stupid.

Rather, you'd expect them to do this at night, when even they might have a chance against 5 armed humans.

It should be 600 XP divided by five, but do consider awarding XP for a few non-combat things, too, probably.

You'd probably expect something without darkvision or without sunlight sensitivity to be there instead.
>>
Are there any good homebrews for special materials for weapons and armor? One of my players is a smith and has been fixing up and modifying the parties armor and I wanted to give her the ability to find rare ores and materials while adventuring and use them to make new things.
>>
>>51197627
???
>>
>>51197612
>Kobolds gaining surprise when they're asking for money
They wouldn't get any surprise, since the players know there's a threat.
>deadly
Considering they have disadvantage on all their attacks.. I'd hardly say that.

Though, as above, they should probably aim for a surprise round instead of asking for money or just hide entirely considering the kobolds are at such a disadvantage.
>>
>>51197614
No, I think you did the right thing, but I'd still expect most DMs do disagree with you because monk is nominally a martial class.
>>
>>51197396
Nothing? Really?
>>
>>51197643
Not exactly what I'm looking for but I'll save it and see if I can use some of it
>>
>>51197644
The 4 kobolds are hidden, unless they are spotted, the players are not aware of that specific threat and thus, are suprised in combat.
>>
>>51197613
I was but I wasnt sure if its divided or not.

I hadn't considered the lethality of that. Good point.

>>51197619
Well more seemed impossible to deal with for the players.

In terms of in-game, they are desperate. Their home is currently being occupied by scarier things than them. But you're right they probably wouldn't take on a group the same size as them.

>>51197644
I wanted to give them the option to talk their way out / pay the fee rather than just ambush them. But maybe youre right
>>
So what exactly is wrong with Matt Mercer's Bloodhunter class anyway? It doesn't seem too broken, and if anything serves as a good class to use dual wielding with.
>>
>>51197573
Here's my advice for not killing your players: base combat around routing the enemy instead of genociding them.
>>
>>51197721
By the RAW rules "Any character that notices a threat is not surprised", if I recall right.

Though, I suppose by RAI you could say the extra kobolds surprise them, but any sane adventurer would be thinking 'Yeah, look, a monster, there's clearly more of them if it's kobolds.'

>>51197722
Well, you've done the 'what makes a good encounter'.
You've got a non-combat aspect, you've got a location with a possibly interesting environment such as a bridge and water, you've got more than one type of enemy and it's somewhere you expect the players to go.

But.. Yeah, I think it's good to look at it from the monster's perspective. They could back down if the players refuse to pay and instead tail along behind the players and wait for them to rest and attack before attacking or looting them, I suppose. As long as it doesn't end up in a likely TPK at level 1.
>>
>>51197643
This is like a weird mix of awful and useful. I'll keep it around
>>
>>51197834
Oh once the sorcerer went down they were gonig to run (not that the players know that)

Or conversely, once 3 of 5 were dead the others would run.
>>
>>51194436

Why? That just means when you go into this game world I should't play a magic using character because I might just get randomly screwed. Awesome.

>hungry and demanding

what about patrons who might not be evil for non evil warlocks.
>>
>>51197852
They know there is more kobolds.

They don't know how many kobolds there are, where exactly they are attacking from, and when they plan to leap out.

Without this information, they are "Suprised." even if they expected the ambush.
>>
>>51197852
>They could back down if the players refuse to pay and instead tail along behind
I really like this idea.

I think thats how Ill play it. If they refuse to pay the sorcerer "curses" them with bad luck and then follows them.
>>
>>51194567
If you're still here, please do elaborate, I'm curious.
>>
>>51197932
>what about patrons who might not be evil for non evil warlocks.
neutral powers may still require blood sacrifices. Heck, even the good ones may physically require it, though they'll feel bad about it. Also, he did say "other things", maybe you just gotta go out to the village square at midnight and fuck a goat.
>>
File: 10 - sVjWvJk.jpg (3MB, 1736x2456px) Image search: [Google]
10 - sVjWvJk.jpg
3MB, 1736x2456px
>>51197669
>>51197913
There's also a Monster Manual that goes with it.
The stats for it are similarly shite.
I can post more if there's interest. I've been wanting to redo these so they're, you know, good, but I don't know enough about Monster Hunter to really feel comfortable doing it.
>>
Because people have asked...

I have made a Deluxe PDF version of the Volo's Guide to Monsters. The change? The Front and Back covers, and the credits splash page that has the cover description.

bit<dot>do/WOTCTrove
>>
>>51197993
I feel like I could do it justice but that's a huge time investment and I've got a pretty hectic life right now.

The groundwork it lays down is solid with a little tweaking though. I think the supplement works as a jump start, but not as is. Also the formatting is awful, the terminology is just wrong at times (move action), and the static damage bonuses are bollocks. The carve tables are nice to have, though, and the equipment just needs changing to better suit 5e to be useful
>>
>>51197951
Still not the rules. You're saying you wouldn't let them fight the kobold they can see right in front of them because there are more that they can't see.
>>
File: 165.jpg (42KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
165.jpg
42KB, 499x499px
How would you guys justify a Warlock being Good in allignment when choosing a Great Old One as their otherworldy patron?
>>
>>51198139
Not being necessarily aware of the nature the GOO in question. You might think you've tapped in to some hidden power of the universe, not forged a pact with an eldritch demigod beyond most people's imaginations.
>>
File: 1346036295922.png (9KB, 188x159px) Image search: [Google]
1346036295922.png
9KB, 188x159px
I want to make a Pugilist. Please help.
>>
>>51198166
Monk?
>>
>>51198139
GOOlocks don't necessarily have to have good relationships with their patrons. The GOO might not even know their power is being used.

So, they're simply utilitizing an existing power for the greater good.
>>
>>51198139
Warlock patrons will naturally seek to appeal to the values of the person seeking a pact. Lies and deception are not out of the question when a patron agrees to a pact.
>>
>>51198139
Either you flavor it as not being evil, act ignorant, or 'Cthulu is the good guy, goys :^)'.
>>
>>51198170
I want him to be a big burly gentleman! I think monks aren't big and burly now, right?
>>
>>51198166
1. Read pugilist
2. Don't play pugilist
3. Play barbarogue
4. ???
5. Profit
>>
>>51198166
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byf9SChm8pG8c3ktelJBMkdPb3c/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byf9SChm8pG8aFEtNE14TGV1SDA/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>51198166
Do it! Haymaker everything!
>>
File: 1395025328977.png (618KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1395025328977.png
618KB, 1050x1050px
Resilient; should I go Dexterity or Constitution?
>>
>>51198333
Dex often means taking half damage, while for the mosrt part a successful Constitution check negates the effects alltogether, IIRC. But there are probably more potential Dex saves than Const ones.
>>
>>51198218
This looks like fun. Is it decently balanced? I don't know this DM so I'm not sure how much I can get away with.
>>
>>51198399
Its pretty much a STR based monk with harder hits, but lower defenses. It can be OP as it does have a large degree of ways to get Moxie back and does deal more damage than the monk, but the lower defenses to me make the class a little more balanced, and Temp HP. does not stack or let you get Moxie back so to me its fair. But ask your DM first.
>>
>>51198333
Assuming you're a caster without medium armour, I'd go for constitution for concentration saves, the fact con saves are probably slightly more common and the fact health is probably more important than AC in order to keep you up. Your AC is already low enough, no need to try making it decent, you only need to survive a hit for when your allies fail to protect you.

If you're not a caster, I would've imagined you're doing something else.
>>
>>51198195
>>51198467
Perfect, thanks. This is pretty much exactly what I was looking for.
>>
>>51198399
It's basically a worse barbarogue that has the flavour of hitting stuff with their fists.
>>
I began DMing Horde of the Dragon Queen last night. My first time DMing. The players absolutely loved it....but holy hell did I actually kind of seriously hate them. They played such annoying characters, which was very surprising. They had these over the top and cartoonish southern accents and their characters were total assholes to everyone they met, only motivated by gold and trying to swindle everyone. They actively described that their characters were intentionally trying to be assholes as well. They had a great time but fuck did they make it difficult for me.
>>
>>51192401
Can someone post the specs for the katana from Next playtesting? I want to see if it's balanced (is it?)
>>
>>51198551
Sounds like they deserve a gold=EXP, roll in order, no death saves, monsters-actually-have-a-sense-of-self-preservation game.
>>
>>51192401
>Filth Edition
come now, it's not that dirty
>>
>>51198554
Isn't it just 1d10, two handed, finesse?
>>
>>51198612
Ah, I wasn't sure. That doesn't sound too bad. Think I'd be safe giving it to my Rogue?
>>
>>51194135
+2 Dex
Unarmed deals 1d4 slashing usable with either Dex and Str.
35ft movement speed
Tool proficiency: thieves tools
>>
>>51198635
I mean, it probably wouldn't be too much of a jump in DPS since most of your damage is coming from Sneak Attack. I doubt it would affect balance too much.
>>
>>51198661
Racial Feature: Has wares if you have coin
>>
>>51198662
Truth. Thanks anon
>>
>>51198554
For ATs / other melee rapier using rogues (anyone who desperately craves bonus actions), it's a direct upgrade of the rapier, +1 to damage. Hardly a big deal unless they plan to grapple somebody.

For wizards/sorcerers/warlocks who somehow get proficiency in it, it's again a +1 to damage for what few times they might actually use it.

For anyone else, it's useless.
Basically, a super-niche item that only at most gives +1 to damage for characters who only get one attack in the first place.
>>
>>51198674
Made me chuckle
>>51198661
Tabaxi in Volo's will do fine for what my one player wanted, i'll just refluff, she's young, so an anthropomorphic cat person is what she asked for.
>>
>>51194387
Long death monk ,start as a wood elf cause +2Dex +1Wis, spend first ASI to max Dex, split the other ASIs between Wis and Con.
>>
>>51196336
I felt this way too, but my DM has actually balanced it so that the enemies we fight are weak to the low stat characters abilities and strong against the high stat characters. If you have a good enough DM then it can work out. I don't know if your DM is that good, but if you don't know yet don't knock it.
>>
File: Upper Bear Clan 2.0.jpg (977KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Upper Bear Clan 2.0.jpg
977KB, 1024x768px
I'm GMing for a group of 7th level, a protection paladin, divination wizard, lore bard, and war cleric. Tonight, for the 3rd time in a row, combat was easy for them. Bard drops hypnotic pattern, wizard fireballs the backup, paladin rips up the frost giant, and cleric kept everyone alive.

It did not feel meaningful though, and they said as much. This keeps happening, their use of spells and special abilities that either synergize well or are strong on their own. They have an answer to most straight combat, and if I throw something heavier at them the damage will be enough to one-shot the first person.

How do I challenge players in a fun way without the game devolving into rocket tag, with everyone feeling they were attacked out of the blue with no recourse?
>>
File: take a look.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
take a look.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
>>51198706
She's a furry, 'arry
>>
>>51194387
Could look into the Pugilist class mentioned here
>>
>>51198745
She's 13 and my cousin and I'm fairly sure she know's nothing about Furries, I just had her look through character art and she picked a cat woman.
>>
>>51197614
Would you disable a dragon's ability to fly in an anti-magic field?
If not then a monk shouldn't lose ki either.
>>
Wait so can you use Sharpshooter on thrown daggers?
>>
>>51198789
not to mention that Ki is just the focused form of the life energy that is within everyone. If anti-magic fields block ki, they should kill anyone inside of them too.
>>
>>51198789
Actually it's funny that you mention that. One of the major plot points in the same session was that a couple of dragon NPCs weren't able to fly or use their breath weapon.

Take that however you will
>>
>>51198738
Increase the number of fights, all of them are spell casters and it will make them think a lot more before burning through spell slots. Also its good that your players are working together with their spell casting that means you gotta step up the combat, make the environments effect them, difficult terrain comes to mind. Increase HP on some of the creatures if you need to, but do it within reason. Are they fighting intelligent creatures? Would they target the healers first, would they understand the magic that the bard is using and try to avoid it? How about some creatures that are immune to some of their more common tricks?
>>
>>51198738
If you're not doing dungeon delving and can't pace things correctly, 7 day long rest 8 hour short rest rules help keep combat paced.

It sounds like you have a bit of an issue with pacing if they can all gladly throw out their spells. They should have to be a bit conservative because their resources only recharge on a long rest, and there should be a reason they can't take a long rest such as 'if you take a long rest, all the enemies that fled will heal up and be there again'.

I will say, paladin-cleric-bard-wizard is a party consisting entirely of top-tier sorts of classes, so it's no wonder it's easy. Not sure what the heck a protection paladin is - protection is a Cleric domain or an Aasimar 'Protector' subtype. Aasimar are overpowred, by the way. At least the paladin isn't oathbreaker.

You need fights with enemies to include things like cover, enemies having set up traps, enemies that swarm from all angles or grapple them in ways that limit their foes, enemies that have resistances to certain elements, enemies that are smart and know to interrupt concentration. Tight, kobold-flooded corridors where the wizard can't cast fireball without potentially blowing their party up.

For the love of god, don't throw single enemies at them, and throw some intelligent enemies that have a vague idea what to do with casters, using tactics such as staying out of sight so they can't be targetted by targeted spells and using cover to hide from dex save spells.
>>
>>51198738
This guy is 100% correct >>51198847
>>
Hi /5eg/, hope you're all having fucking great start to 2017.

So I'm about to get into a new game of 5e, and I rolled up a Sorcerer before the DM and I talked about some random ideas and we both thought how fucking cool it would be to have a Half-Orc Samurai.

The concept is, his mother was an orc and raised him, sheltering him from the worst of the racism, before a rival clan destroyed the tribe and left PC with no one.

Attempting to get revenge on the rival war-chief leaves him broken and battered in the badlands, and he is found by human slavers.

They take him to Wa, where he escapes and is found by a retired warrior general. The gaze of Gruumsh is hard to avoid, however, and PC finds himself struggling to adapt to human life.

The old general begins instructing him in "The Way", as a means of combating the orcish rage he constantly feels. Not only that, he teaches him how to use a sword and a longbow, much to the chagrin of his contemporaries, who hate orcs.

Years pass and the old man ails, before finally passing away. The rest of the household can't abide PC half-orc and send him off, telling him to never return. PC, now armed with knowledge of combat and some etiquette, journeys out into the world to seize his destiny and get revenge on the orc who slaughtered his clan.

Build was going to be Fighter - Samurai, maybe dipping into Rogue to get Sneak Attack to effectively use Iaido as a narrative/mechanic flavor.

Also tempted to get into some basic magic for Green Flame Blade, as a sort of arc about Gruumsh still having sway over PC and endowing him with some power whether he likes it or not.

What do you reckon?
>>
>>51198847
>>51198738
Oh, and give them out of combat uses for their spells too, and consider tampering with the death saves system if they abuse it as a 'I can keep fighting forever as long as somebody heals me for 1 hp just before my turn'.
>>
>>51198810
Depends if you consider any weapon with the ranged property to be a ranged weapon instead of just weapons in the ranged category.
>>
>>51196336
We usually make our characters on the table together so rolling like this is not an issue.

>someone rolls low
Have to play something reliable like rogue but get a free magic item

>someone gets 3 stats at 17 or 18
Has to play one of the "underpowered" classes like monk or ranger

Everyone is cool with it.
And then came the day when everyone rolled high and decided to play monks with various 3level dips in other classes.
Everyone had fun and enjoyed the DM sweating profusely trying to make combat challenges for us when we were able to use some truly wonderful multiclass options.

The notorious ones are:

Long death Monk/Hunter Ranger
Sun soul monk/Goo Warlock
Shadow monk/Bladesinger
>>
>>51198810
Technically no, unless thrown daggers are refluffed darts.

Don't know why you'd want to though unless your DM lets you draw lots of daggers a turn.
>>
>>51198931
>>51198918
I figured you couldn't but a friend of mine was convinced you could. Thanks.
>>
>>51198927
>roll high
>be forced to play an underpowered class that's underpowered because normally you need high stats to make it work
Genius.

That's also incredibly arbitrary, and makes it weird by restricting what somebody can be depending on their stats, which means you might as well just roll in order instead since rolling in order's only real problems are there is that you can't always be what you want to be / people won't have the same stats.

I wonder how a party of monks would deal with a single flying enemy that shoots eldritch blasts or something.
>>
>>51198969
Oh, silly me. The monks would just run, run really fast. If they can outrun it.

An aarakokra would be terrifying then.
>>
>>51198969
Sun Souls monks have ranged punches and Four Element Monks can fly.
>>
>>51196745
Tripping and baiting an enemy so they have disadvantage when playing an archer.

>play a Swashbuckler/Battle master Archer
>permanent disadvantage for enemies going after the other players
>>
>>51196336
Yeah, my table and I outgrew shitty rolling for stats.

Point buy is the best method.
We also grant a free feat at character creation, because competent and varied PCs are more fun than ineffective idiots that can only do 1 thing. Both for the DM and the players.

As a DM I realized I want my players to be tough so I can throw tough shit at them because that's more fun for me.
>>
>>51199005
I like this a lot.
>>
>>51198894
if you already worked it out with your DM, why do you need strangers on the internet to approve it as well?

Go for it lad, but you forgot the biggest question.

Why would he stay with the party?
>>
>>51198997
Ranged punches have limited range, though.
Do people ever actually play four elements monk?

It'd be good to have a flying monk, though.
>>
File: 1479692255007.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479692255007.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
>>51196336
>unironically believing that a character can be 'ruined' based off of arbitrary numbers
You chucklefucks really need to grow up
>>
>>51199005
How would this work? Never played a Battlemaster before.
>>
>>51199044
>tfw my first 5e character was a four element monk
Nope, never
I did hamper myself even more by only choosing wind based features, when building "optimal" 4EMonks requires you choose from all the different elemental themes.
>>
>>51199055
These are the same people that think taking a roleplay feat like linguist ruins your character. What did you expect.
>>
>>51197477
It does as ki is explicitly a form of magic.

Here's one thing I like to do so monks don't feel underpowered:

>Pick a fighting style at lvl 3 (mariner, dueling or archery)

>Give them ASI at the same levels as fighters so they have 7 instead of 5.

>Max ki = Monk level+Con mod

And done.
>>
>>51199029
For honor and to grow as a warrior, so he can get his revenge?

No doubt the journey will give him many more reasons.
>>
>>51199095
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qi

Ki is literally just focused life energy. If anti-magic fields block ki, they'd kill you too.
>>
>>51192621
>Thanes, jarls, giants, not-Thor, not-Odin and other shit.

Thanes are Scottish.
Jarls are Norse.
Giants are found in multiple cultures. Not exclusive to the Norse.
Not-Thor and not-Odin is everything else.
If youre going to complain about other shit, be specific.

Good job getting one part right.
>>
>>51199126
>barbarian casts anti-magic field
>somatic components consist of a few swings of a greataxe

op pls nerf
>>
>>51199074
I'd like to play a four elements monk sometimes from the revised homebrew work, but..

It's still not the best thing ever.
>>
>>51199153
Yeah it's pretty terrible, but I'd say that even the worst classes in 5e are still serviceable in a good group comp without much carrying
>>
>>51195266
Yeah, but are the next nine class levels worth True Polymorph 1/day? I'm asking seriously, I've never seen spells above 6th level used. Just looking at my options for Mystic Arcanum, though, I'm not tremendously impressed.

>>51195341
>The creature is limited in the actions it can perform... and it can't speak, cast spells, or take any other action that requires hands or speech unless its new form is capable of such actions.
Is a dragon not capable of such actions?

>>51195728
What about multiclassing into sorcerer? I know I'll never get access to spells above 6th level, but I'll have a much wider selection of spells, spell slots on top of a reserve of 5th-level pact magic slots, access to all rituals, sorcery points and metamagic, as well as whatever my sorcerous origin may grant. It would be more options in exchange for 2 invocations, and 7th-9th-level Mystic Arcanums. That's a bad idea?
>>
>The lawful good paladin willingly follows an evil god

Is there any way this could happen? Maybe bane?
>>
>>51199192
He could have been fooled into it, and believes the work he's doing is lawfully good.
>>
>>51199192
Bane is a god of war, right? Holy wars happen often enough
>>
>>51198927
>Sun Soul Monk / Goo Warlock

See im looking into a monk / warlock multiclass right now, but that seems like your not really getting anything of value.

The cool think about SS Monks is that they can shoot radiant orbs like a cantrip without losing any melee focus.

But the thing about Warlock is Eldritch blast, which is strictly better up until you get d10 martial arts at which case if you use a ki point, they are equal (4d10+Mod)

What am I missing in this build, what makes it notorious?
>>
>>51198969
Here's a few things:

Monks can use bows , darts and thrown daggers.

Races can grant flight Aasimar, Thiefling and Akaorca.

Sun soul monks have ranged attacks and a 150ft range nuke

Wot4E monks have ranged attacks and flight

A monk who started with high DEX/CON/WIS can afford feats and multiclass.

Just try and hit a monk with any ranged weapons or anything that requires a save I FUCKING DARE YOU!

You are just pulling at straws with eldritch blasts and granting NPCs invocations easily mitigated by a PC taking a 2 lvl warlock dip.
>>
>>51199222
The guy didn't play it for eldritch blasts but invocations , hex and decent cantrips + tome rituals.
>>
>>51199055
While I agree with you...

Getting overshadow isn't fun. So if DM use roll stat, I usually go for Diviner Wizard or Moon Druid and teach them not to do that shit.
>>
>>51199229
That's not really an all-monk party if they have to multiclass elsewhere to pull up other things.

Monks can use bows, sure, but they're not the best at it. They cannot get bonus attacks from that or use stunning strikes or anything like that.
Flight-granting races may or may not be allowed, considering that's quite often very powerful with most monsters being strongest in melee.
Thrown daggers/darts/sun soul attacks have a rather limited range I believe, but the 150ft attack probably works.
Wot4E is just.. Bad. Somebody could play it, but chances are they'll pick something more useful.

It's hardly unreasonable that an enemy might be able to make non-weapon-based ranged attacks with a range of about 50 to 120 feet or more while flying.

Still, I suppose monks can at least use shortbows for 1d6+DEX damage twice a round, which means they're not completely hopeless at ranged combat, just not awfully good.

Also, you made no mention of shadow monk sneakery or running or simply just avoiding combat entirely.

The main point is to illustrate that an all-monks party has rather limited utility, as fun as it might be. It's not hard to make a challenge for a party that has limited utility as once you face them with a problem they don't have a wizard who says 'Okay, I'll just cast passwall here and we can just go straight past this.' or 'Okay, I'm gonna cast fly and we'll just fly over this massive goblin border wall all the way to the volcano.'
>>
>>51197142
5e isn't realism simulation in 3.5.

Also why do you want to be realistic in magical land..?
>>
Rolling for stats is cancer. People who low rolls will not bother to invest in their character and suicide rush them. It isn't a good environment for gaming.
>>
>>51199153
I'm not really sure where this "Wot4E monk sucks" meme comes from
The one in my group tears shit up, and when I showed him the homebrew and told him that it buffed his class a little bit, he looked at me like I had two heads.
4elements monk is fine. Play it and have fun you autists.
>>
>>51199291
Yeah okay that makes sense i guess.
But did he take eldritch blast? (And the agonising invocation
>>
>>51199354
>implying
>>
>>51199354
>People who low rolls will not bother to invest in their character and suicide rush them
What kind of pussies you play with?
>oh no the odds are against me better kill myself
>waah everything has to be fair even though certain classes and races are blatantly better than the others
>>
>>51199359
Because Stunning Strike is better than anything Wot4E monk can do. It's a direct competition (action economy wise) and Stunning Strike cost less Ki.

ie. Why would you spend 3 Ki for Hold Person, when you can spend 1 Ki for stun (and this ability has no type restriction and you can do it multiple time per round).
>>
>>51199359
I don't see how they really achieve much more than, say, an open hand monk.

For level 3 there isn't really anything good. Fist of unbroken air maybe, but at level 5 you're doing
>2ki, 30ft range, 3d10, 20ft pushback and prone on failed save or half damage only on save
as oppoesd to open hand monk's
>1ki, 4d6+4xDEXMOD, 15ft pushback and prone, but each of the four attacks has a seperate hit and you may or may not get a chance to activate the pushback or prone depending on saves and hitting with flurry of blows
Notably though, you can grapple and then use flurry of blows to prone them whereas you can't do that with fist of unbroken air. Also with 20 dex (you should be aiming for that) it's 4d6+20 damage or 34 damage average if everything htis, though you can increase that with anything that increases your damage per hit. Also you can use stunning fist if you want.
That's compared to 16.5 damage average if the opponent fails save, or about 8 on a successful save.

Or, I guess burning hands is a half-decent AoE, but doesn't sun soul monk get to do that except without spending any ki?
>>
>>51199432
>>51199359
Oh and inb4
>waterwhip
And also this >>51199401

The revised WOT4E at least gives you proper cantrips as well to help you actually feel like an elemental monk rather than someone who can cast burning hands sometimes maybe while the wizard is chucking fireballs.
>>
>>51199359
The problem with saying that Wot4E sucks is that it doesn't necessarily make the character bad, it just doesn't give them anything. The new options it presents are worse than the already existing options for ki and it only gives them one spell for every class feature. It's not like PHB ranger where everything you do is fundamentally inferior to any other class, you've just chosen to make like 4 of your class features do almost nothing.
>>
>>51199450
But if the option is basically 'You get nothing', how does that mean it doesn't suck?
>>
>>51199432
Sun soul's burning hand cost 2 Ki and a bonus action IIRC.
>>
>>51199476
>>51199450
Well, okay, the entirety of monk isn't useless, but WOT4E is. Doesn't mean you should go WOT4E monk then, just means you should go not-WOT4E monk.

>>51199483
I seem to remember Sun Soul having a spammable ranged AoE, but it didn't do a lot of damage.
>>
>>51199491
They can attack with 30ft rng as normal attack (which benefits from extra attack)

Likewise they can flurry to attack 3 times.

They can also get a 20ft (?) Radius 2d6 ranged attack which they can bump +2d6 per ki point spent. Capping at 6d6 (2ki)
>>
>>51199491
Searing sunburst (level 11 ability) maybe?
It range is 150 feet and explode into 20 feet radius of 2d6 damage.
>>
>>51199522
It cap at 3 ki (8d6). So... it can do the same damage at less Ki cost than Wot4E Monk's fireball. While being a better damage type.
>>
>>51199569
My mistake, I was remembering it capped at 3x2d6 and didn't take into account the base 2d6.

My thanks.
>>
This happened earlier tonight

>party playing an evil campaign
>kobold sorcerer (me), bugbear fighter, human cleric, elf ranger (cleric's wife IRL)
>current mission is to sneak on board a ship, steal an important letter, use a magic scroll to blow the ship up, escape to a nearby shore, and deliver the letter to the Commander of a nearby town
>manage to destroy the ship and escape by floating in barrels
>get to town, entire party agrees to go shopping before we deliver the note
>literally entire town is goblin and hobgoblin slaves and bugbear slavers. Our party contains the only people in view who aren't one of those 3 races
>DM goes out of his way to describe the fact that the streets are crowded with both slaves and guards
>get to shop, I ask if they have any magic items
>shopkeeper produces a container with 12 rings in it, but doesn't know if any are enchanted
>elf ranger notices that all 12 are indeed enchanted but doesn't know anything more
>I attempt to deceive the shopkeeper into thinking they are worthless trinkets, but fail
>SUDDENLY
>cleric decides he's done talking, grabs the shopkeep by the throat and attempts to strangle him
>I immediately decide to GTFO but manage to swipe one ring on my way out
>fighter follows right behind me
>ranger stays in the shop and attempts to stop the cleric from attacking
>outside the shop, I can hear the shopkeep screaming and know without a doubt the townspeople can hear him too
>point behind me and yell out that the shop is being robbed while hurrying into the crowd
>fighter and I decide to make our way to the guy we're supposed to be bringing the letter to
>turns out he's not only the biggest bugbear, but also head honcho of the entire town
>deliver the note and also pass on all relevant intel gathered during our mission; make sure to say that we were separated from our other two companions while escaping from the ship
>>
>>51199614 (cont'd)
>few minutes later, see 4 bugbear guards dragging cleric's unconscious naked body through town, while also escorting ranger
>Ranger managed to convince the guards that she was not involved with the attempted murder and was actively trying to stop it; brought before the Commander as the only witness
>Commander still very grateful to me for bringing him his letter and the intel
>5 horses are slowly brought out
>each one tied to one of the cleric's extremities
>I get to ride the right-arm horse as he is torn apart
>commander tells me I even get to keep the horse
>>
>>51199657
>>51199614
>evil guy suddenly goes murderhobo on a shopkeeper in a guard-filled town
>is brutally executed
Sounds about right
>>
>>51199668

yeah but I got a free magic ring and a free horse out of it
>>
>>51199692
Did you find out what the ring does?
>>
>>51199736

nah we called it a night right after that. In-game I was out of spells and wanted to rest and IRL our campaign had been derailed somewhat and it was late as fuck anyway
>>
>>51199614
>>51199657
How did the cleric's player react? His wife? Is he leaving or rollin a new char?
>>
>>51199769

Rolling a new character. He's reasonable enough not to be bitter that his character died, plus the spectacle of him being drawn and quartered was entertaining for us all BUT at the same time he was convinced the only reason he couldn't get away with the murder was shitty rolls. It took the DM a long time to explain that you can't just get away with spur-of-the-moment murder even if no one is directly in view. We're all very new players and I guess he figured "no one can see us, we can get away with anything"

His wife was pretty cool with it, overall, no one in our group gets too salty about what happens in game.
>>
New thread when?
>>
Which class deals the most damage in an AVERAGE round.

Not something like Paladin unleashing 5th level smite when he lands a critical hit. Or Sorcerer 18/Fighter 2 who action surges and double fireballs.

It seems to me, that the two highest DPR classes is:

>Eldritch Blast Warlock.
dealing 56 with Hex.
>Fighter.
dealing 52 with greatsword or 92 with -5 to hit.
>Kensai with d10 dealing 74 damage.

Is there another build that can put out consistent high damage?
>>
So, after doing a little bit of research (and not had much luck with it honestly), I've developed an interest in tabletop rpgs, especially DnD, but I don't really know where to start. I was hoping some experienced players could explain some things to me:
1 - From what I understand, there is official lore, but most(?) campaigns have their own setting, history, etc. What kind of constraints does this set me? For example, I'm quite taken with the idea of the warforged, but from what I can tell, they only exist in the official Eberron campaign. If I were to play a warforged, would I have to coordinate with the DM beforehand so they can incorporate the race into their setting? Should I just pick another race/try to find a campaign which allows them? Do I need to a talk to the DM so I can develop a suitable background for the setting?
2 - To what degree is it okay to learn as I play? I don't want to hold other players back by being ignorant, but I fear that if I try to develop a (near) complete understanding of the game, I'll lose interest and give up as, while I find reading lore fairly enjoyable, rules are far less interesting.
3 - I'm planning on using Roll20, as it seems like the a good way to play online (none of my friends are interested in D&D, and there are no public groups for it in my locale). Is there anything I need to know about that playing the game like this? The only time i played a game of D&D in the past was a very short (single evening)
campaign with a friend who is no longer available, and he could guide me, but it seems unreasonable to me to expect the level of guidance I had then from strangers.

Continued in next post
>>
>>51200446 Continued
4 - What, exactly, IS homebrew? As I understand, it's basically any content that is unofficial, as the game encourages creativity. Since homebrew exists, and there seems to be variations of things (i.e, different statistics and abilities for, say, warforged, from various sources) need I coordinate with the D&D to decide on our source material/create our own? It would suck to try a race/class only to discover the DMs idea of it was very different from mine.
5 - Are there any things that are generally frowned upon or expected in D&D? I don't plan on making Mary Sue-esque characters as that seems boring, but I'm somewhat worried that I will approach things with a... problematic mindset, I suppose.
That's all I can put into words at the moment, although I have a lot more to learn than just this stuff. Any answers to even one question would be extremely welcome.
Thread posts: 443
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.