[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Endless Requests Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 139

Previously, on /tg/'s Drawthread: >>51149801

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Orilia.jpg (555KB, 909x996px) Image search: [Google]
Orilia.jpg
555KB, 909x996px
>>51149812 Migrating

Requesting my 5e Tiefling Warlock, Orilia The Curious. She does not look okay, what with having scraggy hair and a face of someone having constant nam flashbacks.

She is clad in very light armor and carrying a hefty crossbow with a big crank for reloading. The most striking thing about the crossbow is that it's front has a "mouth" out of which comes some short, red tendrils. The tendrils should crawl aside the crossbow's front.

She's also carrying a small club (looks like a baton) and a wand as an arcane focus.

Pose free, as long as the creepy-crawlies on the crossbow's front can be seen. If you don't really get the crossbow, then she can just be waving her wand.

Sorry that the ref is kind of messy...

Also requesting review.
>>
File: 20170111_131726.jpg (737KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170111_131726.jpg
737KB, 2896x2896px
>>51186077

Requesting a "battle-damaged" version of my character. A heater shield and plain mace dropped on the ground, and her armor (a breastplate, with thick leather gloves and boots over padded materials) dented/broken/torn in places.

If they'd be visible in your drawing, the existing scars she has currently are the 4 cuts on the face (suffered from a vampire attack) and the 3 scars on her left shoulder (which she got after being caught in a particularly nasty Cloud of Daggers).

To be clear I'm not looking for anything graphic or gory, more along the lines of "shit, you got fucked up son, you good"?

Thanks anons.
>>
File: original.jpg (158KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
158KB, 500x686px
Requesting this girl 18 years old, in medium armor of some kind and smiling.

Extra details: The character is slightly busty, but depending on armor that might not matter. She's also a little on the short side.
>>
File: Paragon Rakan.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Paragon Rakan.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Requesting my Demon hunter guy, Paragon Rakan. The commission sheet doesn't mention it but he should have bright silver eyes too, if possible. Preferably I'd like a pose that convey some stern heroism, since he's a fairly stoic figure, but very zealous in his duties
>>
>>51180558
>>51186077
Thank you, whoever did this for me! It really made a super crappy week better.
>>
>>51181761
I'm so happy with this I wanted the artist to be sure and see. Thank you so much.
>>
File: Geomancer.png (1MB, 1059x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Geomancer.png
1MB, 1059x1127px
I'd like to once again request my geomancer character. She looks mostly like a younger Lucia from Fire Emblem (i.e. the woman on the right), with a few major differences: primarily, her hair is light brown. Instead of being all white, the cloth is shades of brown, with green accents where Lucia has the red and pale mint colors.

She should have armor on her arms and legs (bracers and greaves only), and it should be in the style of Havel the Rock's armor - i.e. made of actual stone.

The hem of her dress is embroidered with little earth symbols - the four I have on the bottom of the image are examples, but are not exhaustive, if you know of additional earth symbols and wish to use them - the same shade of green as her accents.

And finally, she has pangolin scales on her face, on her cheeks and possibly forehead (like lamia scales, except for pangolin-colored)
>>
File: Sketch.jpg (360KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch.jpg
360KB, 1000x1000px
>>51186104
Working on it when I get home
>>
>>51186634
Oh, thanks!
>>
File: 1484254767803.png (1MB, 3093x3119px) Image search: [Google]
1484254767803.png
1MB, 3093x3119px
Posting an anchor
>>
File: Albert Reference.png (1MB, 2900x694px) Image search: [Google]
Albert Reference.png
1MB, 2900x694px
Requesting this space cowboy in whatever pose y'all feel like drawing today.
Template's being used for some other characters, so if it looks familiar that's why
>>
File: Ricard Lynch reference.jpg (330KB, 1920x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ricard Lynch reference.jpg
330KB, 1920x1600px
Requesting my current character. A ranger in a modern fantasy setting. Tiefling male with little black horns acting like mutton chops. Some kind of modern clothing crossed with scale armor. Also with that kind of poncho Clint Eastwood's got, maybe pulled up over the lower half of his face. The halberd is folding just because that seems more modernish. Bonus points if he's also pictured with his harmonica.
>>
>>51186859
if i may offer some advice...your references are a bit overwhelming for my tastes. Other drawfriends might prefer it that way of course, but it felt like it wouldnt hurt to tell. Sometimes it's good to do like:

>>51186979
>>51186181
>>51186104
And organize them in a bit of a chaotic mood-board, but that focus on showing what's important, than trying to provide every single detail in a bit of a neatly organized sheet.

But that's my 2 cents.
>>
File: Bog Roll Anchor.jpg (716KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Bog Roll Anchor.jpg
716KB, 1200x1500px
Dropping anchor.
>>
File: heregoesnuthin.jpg (296KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heregoesnuthin.jpg
296KB, 1440x1080px
Migrating again.

Requesting my character for a Dragon Age campaign. He's a qunari Grey Warden.

He wears plate armor, but no helmet, and his primary weapon is a two-handed hammer/axe hybrid thing.
Armor is made of dragon bone, however a drawfriend wants to portray that, and should have some scratches on it.

Dwayne Johnson's face because why not. Totally bald, no facial hair either, not even eyebrows. A few scars visible, especially some burn scars.

Also, he's recently started displaying some Templar powers, so a blue glowy sheen on/around him would be neat, but optional.

I've got no preference for pose, and everything else should be in the reference pic.

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks this up!
>>
File: oIWkgGU.jpg (160KB, 687x434px) Image search: [Google]
oIWkgGU.jpg
160KB, 687x434px
This with (going counter clockwise.) A Krieg soldier, a Cadia soldier, a Catachan soldier and a Steel legion soldier rolling some dice. Bonus points for robot angle baby in the back.
>>
File: the life quix-exotic.jpg (3MB, 2631x2246px) Image search: [Google]
the life quix-exotic.jpg
3MB, 2631x2246px
Requesting a Mermonk. She has a streamlined hydrodynamic swimmer's physiology. (no fishy boobs) And a sort of Grecian Odyssey - Amazon meets kung fu Chun Li wetsuit. (form-fit and hydrodynamic) Her weapon is a weathered ancient carved staff of unknown origin. (think Shadow of the Colossus/Atlantis). There is a hint of a broken blade at the top. She carries herself with an aloof uprightness that approaches an air of regality.
>>
File: Adam Ruins Everything.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Adam Ruins Everything.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
Requesting Adam from Adam Ruins Everything dressed as an Adept for my Dark Heresy game.
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
File: 1484164240537.png (250KB, 624x435px) Image search: [Google]
1484164240537.png
250KB, 624x435px
Posting anchor for Noronoro
>>
File: shadowrun pilot.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun pilot.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>51152698

migration

I'd like my Shadowrun orc fighter pilot. He's to be standing in front of his fighter pilot like the RCAF pilot in pic related, with a face like the orc and Ryan's combined with a touch of a smirk. The roundel that I've included doesn't need to be applied, but if you could that'd be cool.
>>
>>51187039
Template creator here. You're right, it is probably offputting to a lot of artists. I was unsure about it myself, but the first two requests employing it got some really nice deliveries, so now the rest of the group are very eager to try their luck in the same way and see if the trend continues.

I'm sure we'll stop being lucky soon and then the template will see less and less use.
>>
>>51187301
Kek seconding
>>
File: slightly grown-up lofn.jpg (148KB, 916x848px) Image search: [Google]
slightly grown-up lofn.jpg
148KB, 916x848px
To any artist who knows their 40K and or Love Can Bloom. Requesting Lofn who's slightly grown up, maybe as a late teen or a young adult. And she'd be wearing the uniform dress at reference image related.

She'd be giving a rousing speech about peace and loving on a podium with smiles to a crowd.
>>
File: Sarynne.png (698KB, 1168x714px) Image search: [Google]
Sarynne.png
698KB, 1168x714px
Still requesting an image of my Rogue Trader. She has a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes now, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference. Thanks!
>>
File: 1484257315471.png (758KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1484257315471.png
758KB, 1240x1754px
Dropping anchor for the bone tiefling.
>>
File: previous spellbooks n ideas.jpg (255KB, 800x1846px) Image search: [Google]
previous spellbooks n ideas.jpg
255KB, 800x1846px
Bump from >>51151620
Requesting a spellbook idea/ideas for fantasy/medieval setting, doesn't matter if black&white or in colour

I'm stuck on a idea-artblock but want to craft a miniature spellbook, regular book shape or rounded edges (pics is as far as I got with ideas so far, cant decide on anything + example spellbooks I already made)

Leather with possible gemstones / clasps / nails etc, got red, green, grey leathers left

Help appreciated, craftblock sucks :(
>>
File: Faran_Request.jpg (339KB, 529x800px) Image search: [Google]
Faran_Request.jpg
339KB, 529x800px
Requesting a portrait of my twi'lek EotE character. He's a lethan/red-skinned twi'lek like in the ref, very lithe with a bit of muscle. Red eyes, yellow sclerae. Lekku/headtails are tied together with a red ribbon. For the current campaign, he's in the equivalent of his mid teens, wearing a pair of black stretch vinyl pants, a turtleneck tanktop with a fishnet chest window, and some combat boots. Expressionwise, he's scowling slightly. Pose would be either sitting down on the ground or leaning against a wall.

Optional: he's holding a switchblade and nursing a black eye.
>>
File: Rattataki technician.jpg (902KB, 1105x1580px) Image search: [Google]
Rattataki technician.jpg
902KB, 1105x1580px
Requesting my teenage Rattataki technician, named Dami.

She has a bald head and chalk white skin with a slender body, as typical of Rattataki. She has some tattoos on her face and arm, as well as a few facial piercings. Her left arm was lost in a storm trooper attack below the shoulder but just above the elbow and has been replaced by a red cybernetic arm. Her clothes and her skin can have a nice film of grease and oil, as she works on engines quite often.

I would like to see her working on her personal servant droid R5-TY, a reprogrammed B1 battle droid. She has painted him over in graffiti like art.

Dami is uncharacteristically wholesome, and sweet for a Rattataki. Think Kaylee from Firefly. She doesn't like fighting but loves working on ships and droids.
>>
File: Welsimyse_wip.jpg (392KB, 1736x2456px) Image search: [Google]
Welsimyse_wip.jpg
392KB, 1736x2456px
Anchoring
>>
>>51187301
please make this happen
>>
File: Tieflingwarrior.jpg (559KB, 1293x1147px) Image search: [Google]
Tieflingwarrior.jpg
559KB, 1293x1147px
requesting art of my tiefling warrior.

She fights primarily with her spear and shield combo but does keep a short sword on her waist for backup.

Her armor is plate forged but only consisting of a chest plate, grieves and bracers, with a red skirt starting under her chest plate and ending a few inches above her grieves. She also wears a red cape.
>>
>>51188802
You've posted this same thing every single drawthread for the past two weeks. Give it up already.
>>
File: solar dawn ref.png (1016KB, 1968x692px) Image search: [Google]
solar dawn ref.png
1016KB, 1968x692px
Requesting my Solar Dawn.
Her general look is pictured in 1, my poor rendition of her at least, though she'd be more muscular looking. If a full body is done she'd be wearing the boots in 2. I'd like her to be wielding the sword in 3, it's about as big as she is and possibly doing the pose in 4, though you're free to draw her in whatever other pose any of you drawfriends might think of. Thank you in advance!
>>
File: SummonerAndPet.jpg (486KB, 965x819px) Image search: [Google]
SummonerAndPet.jpg
486KB, 965x819px
Requesting a summoner and her eidolon pet.

Character looks like Zoe Saldana, with simple looking clothing, and a panther tooth necklace.

Her eidolon is a demonic looking panther with dark purple and white fur.

Both of them have a light blue glowing rune on their foreheads.
>>
File: letsdrawajedi.jpg (493KB, 674x1112px) Image search: [Google]
letsdrawajedi.jpg
493KB, 674x1112px
I would like to request my Female Jedi character. She wears a Jedi robe over armor like knights of the old republic. Feel free to play with some design on this, so long as it looks like futuristic plate armor with a robe over it I'm sure it'll be great, doesn't have to look just like references.
Her lightsaber is a cross bladed design like a zweihänder with sky blue colored blades.
Her face looks like Alita (without the cybernetic plates) and her hair is dreadlocks tied back with her sides shaved.
Hopefully you find my character worth drawing, thank you.
>>
I'm doing practice sketches right now. If you don't mind it being done really sketchyand a bit cartoony, I wouldn't mind taking a few requests. Sexy girl requests would be preferred.
>>
>>51189854

>>51186111
>>51186143
>>51186384
>>51187300
>>51189049

To name a few.
>>
File: blue-hair.png (2MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
blue-hair.png
2MB, 1240x1754px
>>51186143
>>
>>51189887
I understand that those were requests, yes, but I wouldn't want to take on something without forewarning folks about how shitty it might turn out.
>>
>>51189975
If they want guaranteed quality they should commission someone instead of relying on a roulette.
>>
>>51189854
Could do Olivia Wilde like person, with teal colored hair, wearing some scifi tightsuit, and a cowboy style holster with a revolver?
>>
>>51189854
How about a bust of a middle-aged adventurer-type woman, strong aquiline features, messy hair pulled back into a bun, with a handful of rough scars running down her face (from a werewolf). Grinning lopsidedly, despite her marred features.
>>
>>51190015
Like, a completely anachronistic and period placed holster and revolver? Or some weird future cowboy style to go with the suit?
>>
>>51189061
Yeah, you're probably right. Artist probably forgot about the color job. But hey, at least the lineart's cool.
>>
>>51190057
More like the latter, though the idea is that the gun is a family legacy, though not that old of a legacy.
>>
>>51190075
Yeah, alright. I can smash to that.

>>51189896
Hehehehe tits.
>>
>>51189896
Thank you, I love it!

>>51189975
If your offering you could do a different version of 143 on that list, but only if nothing else catches your eye because I'm not a greed fag.
>>
>>51188488

>optional: he's taking off his pants and smirking
>>
File: duelist wip 3.png (231KB, 600x1264px) Image search: [Google]
duelist wip 3.png
231KB, 600x1264px
Just dropping anchor.
>>
File: request.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>51149801
Requesting the character on the left (half-Elf fighter) except with muted colouration of skin and hair and wraps like the image on the right. Just a simple head shot is perfect
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble.
The female has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.
>>
File: knightmare.jpg (516KB, 1804x1090px) Image search: [Google]
knightmare.jpg
516KB, 1804x1090px
Requesting a special character, sort of a trickster moon-themed knight that pops in and out of the campaign, helping the players but seemingly going about it in a way that serves himself. Going from left to right

1- Wears this creepy looking bascinet with discs attached to the aventail and hanging from his neck, shaped like all the phases of the moon in the below picture. They are all highly reflective, and catch any light that strikes them.

2- Wears armor like this, 14th century, corazzina/brigandine torso armor with plated limbs and maille under his brig armor. As a note, the corazzina fabric is black, pitch black.

3- Like the fabric of his armor, the Lunar Knight wears fabric like in this picture, but instead of red it's all pitch black. The knight appears to be swaddled in night itself, making him close to invisible save for his metal bits in darkness. It looks like he stitched robes from night itself, with some twinkling stars thrown in on the fabric as well. Clearly magical in nature.

4- Wields an Arab falchion in his right hand and a crescent carving knife in his left.
>>
>>51190310
He's 14.
>>
>>51190611
What is that in human years?
>>
>>51190638
I think it's equivalent to being about 16.
>>
File: 1484289727259.png (228KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484289727259.png
228KB, 600x1000px
Dropping anchor
>>
>>51190075
You got any requests for the hair? I'm just gonna go by my ref pic otherwise.
>>
>>51190675
Oh, okay, that's definitely less weird.
>>
>>51190489
Gonna do my best on this.
>>
File: cleric basic ref.png (448KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cleric basic ref.png
448KB, 1024x1024px
Requesting a blue-scaled kobold cleric, wearing platinum v-neck priest's robes with a black choker around her neck bearing the seven-pointed star symbolic of Tamara. Probably grinning, possibly holding a tankard of mead.
>>
File: 1373063929929.jpg (96KB, 640x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1373063929929.jpg
96KB, 640x1004px
>>51190766
Color and shape something like this...The face marks too if possible
>>
File: tankwizref.png (2MB, 1200x1408px) Image search: [Google]
tankwizref.png
2MB, 1200x1408px
Migrating request + 24hour bump

Requesting a tank wizard.

Armour should be full plate and clunky, pic related is a good idea of the general size of the armour. In one hand he ought to have a large tower shield, looks more like glass than metal, and it's as big as him. Hair and beard long and flowing, can be in any style you think would fit this tank wizard. Adornment is also up to you, cloaks, crests, spikes, robes, etc. In the other hand there should be a swirling mass of energy or likewise magical effect. Colours, if any, should be bluish or purple or a mixture thereof, but if you think something else would look good, by all means try it.
>>
>>51189615
Didnt you get a delivery?
>>
File: Reference.jpg (465KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.jpg
465KB, 1500x750px
/r/ing a female Techpriest. She is adorned in a baggy red sweater with the Adeptus Mechanicus icon emblazoned upon it, the oversized hood hiding her scarred, burnt face. The top of her head has been replaced with a solid plate of metal that hides her lack of eyes. Her skin is studded with electoo sensors that allow her to detect even the slightest vibration. Three mechadendrites, one adorned with sensors and optics, another holding a injectors and a chain scalpel, and a third with a heavy grasping claw, sprout from her shoulders. She carries a staff tipped with the cog-and-skull Mechanicus icon - a gift from her mentor - as well as a small revolver.
>>
>>51191408
I think he made minor changes and is requesting again.
>>
File: Cethlenn's Death.png (5MB, 5000x1580px) Image search: [Google]
Cethlenn's Death.png
5MB, 5000x1580px
Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. I have the battlemap we used during the session there so that if the artist would decide to do a background, they have a reference for that as well.Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
Two sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.
>>
>>51190995
>platinum v-neck priest's robes
got an example of this?
>>
File: 1482550244202.png (199KB, 446x548px) Image search: [Google]
1482550244202.png
199KB, 446x548px
>>51188488
>>51190310
>>51190611
Theres no way this is real. Must be b8.

> "Hey /tg/ draw my homosexual 14 year old borderline pedophillic character for my
((((current campaign))))
> "He wears fishnet tanktop and I want him taking off his vinyl stretch pants smiling and smirking"

Wew
Lad

This is either the best post ironic - ironic joke ever told.
Or
A whole nother level of /tg/ creepy shit that makes people justified when they laugh at our hobby.
>>
File: Refferance.png (641KB, 1580x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Refferance.png
641KB, 1580x1150px
Anyone wanna take a Cute request?

I'd like these two sitting in a garden holding hands
Then I'd like it if you re-draw the image with Shreks head over the knight and Shadow the hedgehog's over the lady
>>
File: flower1.jpg (877KB, 1300x1906px) Image search: [Google]
flower1.jpg
877KB, 1300x1906px
>>51186143
Here's your waifu (request)
>>
>>51191804
what the fuck?
>>
>>51191819
First part is to mark what actually happened in the game

The second part is how bards changed the story around (and cuz my group will 'ave a giggle)
>>
>>51191814
Oh shit, thank you! This is my lucky day!
>>
>>51191408
I did get a wip that was never finished and an upper-body portrait from Eversor about a month ago.
>>
File: IMG_4937.jpg (74KB, 620x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4937.jpg
74KB, 620x715px
Requesting Vitruvian Man as a loincloth clad savage mutant is a post apocalyptic future with a machete, tomahawk and firing an assault rifle or lmg with two hands.
>>
>>51191749
Hey, love you too, man.
>>
File: reference.png (1MB, 1224x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
1MB, 1224x1080px
Requesting a Jora-esque warrior woman in half-plate (no helmet) standing with a quarterstaff.
>>
>>51188488
Are you a gay man?
>>
>>51192115
One of those two descriptors is true, and I won't say which.
>>
>>51192124
If you are a dyke, eat shit
If you are a "straight man" stop this fag shit and eat shit
>>
File: IMG_4796.png (877KB, 876x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4796.png
877KB, 876x851px
Re-Requesting a Sci-fi Wilderness Scout and Sniper (Rifts RPG). Human male, early 40s, Caucasian, weathered tan skin, heavy salt and pepper hair/stubble, medium build, 5'11 175 lbs wearing Bushman environmentally sealed body armor.

Goggles are up on helmet over forehead. Face mask removed hanging to one side of face.

Camouflage cloak/ghille cape w/ hood around shoulders. Cadpat camo or other suitable green camo pattern for Northern US/Southern Canada.

Rifle has bipod, scope, cheek rest.

I know camo is a pain to draw feel free to ignore it. Thank you for looking at my request!
>>
>>51191061

WIP, but drawing her is making me wanna play Mcree and Overwatch. Taking a break and working on it again later tonight. And look up gun drawing tutorials.
>>
>>51191964
ill work on it some more if i have free time and if you want
>>
File: Skelebones wants to stay.png (1MB, 1041x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Skelebones wants to stay.png
1MB, 1041x1082px
Migrating my silly request from last thread.
>>
>>51192347
That's looking fantastic...I'm eager to see more. Thank you based anon
>>
File: Untitled1.png (2MB, 1554x890px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
2MB, 1554x890px
Hello! i would like to request an image of a young tech priest in a pose simillar to >>51191814 but with her arms lowered and expression normal.
for reference, Her body shape and clothing would be that of the left most picture here.
her face would be that of the elf in the upper middle (but with less noticeable upper lip ridges.) and augmented like the Girl on the right. but with smaller plugs and cables that go down her back (like hair). I would also like for her hair to be a bit of both of the elf and the augmented one. Her hair is a dark reddish brown colour and her eyes are blue. (as a cheeky little something, could you please place the icon of the cog and symbol on her bra?)

If you so much as consider doing this i am thankful, as I myself am not too good at drawing yet. but with a point in the right direction i could get much better.
>>
File: Matilda Clearwater.jpg (188KB, 832x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Matilda Clearwater.jpg
188KB, 832x1500px
Requesting the first kiss of one of my players characters. A young, yet grizzled man with facial burn scars is being kissed by a blind woman with long brown hair in a corridor. They are both inexperienced, and the man is especially awkward and nervous. The whole thing should seem quite sweet.

The woman is pic related, a noble by birth, and the man is an ice mage/swordsman who was appointed to the status of lord of the local county by the king.

Also, around the corner, a small group of soldiers is on patrol. (If they were to turn the corner they would see the lovers)
>>
File: Request.png (837KB, 1131x574px) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
837KB, 1131x574px
Requesting a 5e goblin girl, fighter/ranger. She should be wearing tooled, brown studded leather armor, holding what is akin to a fancy looking longbow for her. She has a bag of holding on her back, quiver at her hip. Skin tone is orange, hair black long and kept up in some sort of ponytail. Eyes are brown.

Her pose I'm not picky about. I'd prefer her expression be one of cheeky mischief, though. A smirk of some sort, perhaps a raised brow.

I'd like her face to be somewhere between the orc and goblin features in the reference picture. I don't need her to be incredibly attractive, but I'd prefer she not be able to suck on her own nose...
>>
>>51192693
left image - what's the story behind the bite marks?
>>
>>51192893
aahh kinky interactions with another young adept.
i should point out that she has got mechanical lower legs. but i did not think it necessary to mention if they aren't getting shown.
>>
>>51192443
Sure! If you want to that would be amazing.
>>
File: fighter-with-bandages.png (158KB, 846x1119px) Image search: [Google]
fighter-with-bandages.png
158KB, 846x1119px
>>51190426

may color when i have more time
>>
File: IMG_4881.png (1MB, 1230x1026px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4881.png
1MB, 1230x1026px
Requesting a Star Wars ex-clone trooper medic. Looks like a young Temura Morrison the actor that plays Jango Fett which all the clones are cloned from. With a high and tight hair cut. Goatee and gray double zipper high collar jump suit like Robert Deniro in HEAT. Star Wars medical patch on jumpsuit. Thank you for taking a look.
>>
File: Jael's Dragon WIP.jpg (1006KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Jael's Dragon WIP.jpg
1006KB, 2560x1536px
Anchoring.

I hope drawfriend is okay.
>>
File: Katref.png (2MB, 1270x960px) Image search: [Google]
Katref.png
2MB, 1270x960px
Migrating to new thread:
Can I get my elf fighter drawn with a brigandine worn over her padded coat, still with the jack chains and gauntlets on the arms? The brigandine would be in her colors of blue and silver. She also has a katzbalger short sword on her belt and a big scar across her throat.
>>
File: hargleblargle.png (278KB, 800x1153px) Image search: [Google]
hargleblargle.png
278KB, 800x1153px
Droppin an anchor. IS the artist still interested in it?
>>
>>51192183
>>51192124
>One of those two descriptors is true, and I won't say which.
Two American coins add up to 30 cents.
And one is not a quarter.
>>
File: gretchin.jpg (54KB, 401x834px) Image search: [Google]
gretchin.jpg
54KB, 401x834px
Gretchin sidekick for the elvis ork
>>
>>51193472
>Two American coins add up to 30 cents.
>And one is not a quarter.
Answer: A quarter and a nickle, the nickle is not a quarter.
>>
File: _0a1480563308409.jpg (32KB, 331x506px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1480563308409.jpg
32KB, 331x506px
This with a Krieg soldier.
>>
File: nicesnek.png (2MB, 1856x1612px) Image search: [Google]
nicesnek.png
2MB, 1856x1612px
>>51186077
Anchoring Valkyrie Lamia
>>
>>51193685
Probable Answer: One of those two descriptors is true, and I won't say which. I also won't say that the other descriptor is also true.
>>
>>51193949
Nah, one of them is incorrect.
>>
File: da hound dogz.jpg (117KB, 1159x831px) Image search: [Google]
da hound dogz.jpg
117KB, 1159x831px
any last comments/requests before I start colouring dis bitch?
>>
>>51194286
could you please do >>51192693 ?
>>
>>51194386
You piece of shit
>>
File: orig-2166271.jpg (24KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
orig-2166271.jpg
24KB, 427x240px
>>51194386
>>
>>51194286
If you want something silly >>51191804
>>
>>51194286

Old fat Elvis is best Elvis! Hail to da King!
>>
>>51194484

What the fuck is this pathetic targeted begging.
>>
>>51194286
make em purple
>>
I have a reference picture I'd like turned into a witch, if someones up for it?
>>
>>51194636
Post it and wait like everyone else, fuck face.
>>
File: 20170106_174222.jpg (521KB, 718x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170106_174222.jpg
521KB, 718x1280px
>>51194656
O-ok anon sorry
>>
>>51190910
The "city" can be a few smashed up walls.
- like minimal but still cover.
>>
File: Glass ref.png (392KB, 792x569px) Image search: [Google]
Glass ref.png
392KB, 792x569px
Requesting a zombie knight with crystalline glass like spikes as an infection, holding a shield with a sun emblem in one hand and a long shard of glass/crystal held/fused with the other. If his face could be hidden by a helmet that would be great!
Sort of like pics in the reference, but more noble and imposing, yet still giving off the unnatural feeling of being a marionette
>>
>>51194462
>>51194404
Dearly sorry.
>>
File: skeletonmage.jpg (86KB, 727x768px) Image search: [Google]
skeletonmage.jpg
86KB, 727x768px
I have a request for a future character.
It's a wizard, with long flowing robes covering everything but his face and hands.
He has a fairly simple spellbook in a chain, but nothing other than that.

And he's a skeleton.

Something close to this but fully skeletonized and preferrably so you can see his entire body.

The campaign isn't for a while so there's no rush, but if anyone feels like it'll be a fun draw then feel free.
>>
File: 1482735447799.png (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482735447799.png
21KB, 300x300px
>>51194507
> any last comments/requests before I start colouring dis bitch?
Poster Actually said "Any Requests."
Learn how to read context before you go ahead and be an ass hole.
>>
>>51194977
He clearly meant for the picture he was working on you illiterate fuck. Learn to detect context and intent.
>>
>>51194977

lol I refuse to believe you are that dumb.
>>
>>51194286
That is fuckin' impressive.
>>
File: rq.jpg (134KB, 486x929px) Image search: [Google]
rq.jpg
134KB, 486x929px
Requesting an armoured musketeer similar to this with black bird heraldry somewhere on them
>>
File: priest vestments.jpg (21KB, 221x300px) Image search: [Google]
priest vestments.jpg
21KB, 221x300px
>>51191702
Like these, only without the collar stuff. Rather, from the shoulderblades, diagonal lines meet in a "V" above where the breasts would be on a species with breasts. Sorry for the delayed reply!
>>
>>51193122
I am okay, just busy on my end, which doesn't help when I'm slow with my work to begin with. Thank you for continuing with the anchors. I have not forgotten you, anon.
>>
>>51196060

Good to hear from you, dude. And it's no problem, I understand the being busy part.
>>
File: slappy_goblinette.png (1MB, 815x1066px) Image search: [Google]
slappy_goblinette.png
1MB, 815x1066px
>>51192872
I tried... But I can't make girls ugly. I suggest Tumblr for ugly girls.
>>
>>51186777
no progress today busy day
>>
>>51196773
You are a legend. Thanks so much!

Also, I didn't need her ugly, just didn't need a waifu. :P
>>
>>51197073
Oh, cuz I was really wanting to give her a blue crewcut w/ stretch marks - cishet shitlord;)
>>
>>51196773
Not OR, but it looks very nice. 5e goblins are weird things, they don't have a terrifically distinctive look. They're just ugly grumpy oompa loompas. Then again, goblins aren't exactly a mascot to the D&D brand like they are in Pathfinder. Probably orange-red irises and a more hooked nose would bring her closer to the look (also found on Tumblr), but it looks good.
>>
>>51197277
Wow - I've haven't really looked at 5e stuff. Orange? Hell, I always figured goblins could pretty much be any color - but orange? That's an interesting stylization choice... Thanks for the compliment and the info.
>>
File: 1474523960159.jpg (757KB, 2000x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1474523960159.jpg
757KB, 2000x1161px
Can I get a black Templar wiping sweat off his helmet?
>>
File: 1483588130896.png (217KB, 636x888px) Image search: [Google]
1483588130896.png
217KB, 636x888px
Anchor
>>
>>51197595
Beautiful
>>
wtf is this anchor shit. when I used to frequent this thread no one ever did that.

btw my name is Pablo Picasso, you might have heard of me I'm famous af
>>
>>51197635
It helps the artist link the delivery to the request after a new thread is made, makes certain they see it.

Also, I remember you.
You're a hack.
>>
>>51197537
>sweat
>helmet
Is it someone else's?
>>
>>51197800
No its his sweat
>>
>>51197835
How did it get out there?
>>
>>51197866
That's how hard he's sweating
>>
>>51197866
Well, not OR, but I can only assume he took it off, looked at his reflection in it, dripped sweat on it because he was thinking "By the Empreror I am hot", and then wiped it off before anyone noticed.
>>
>>51197866
That's the joke.
>>
>>51197908
No I meant like the armor itself is sweating
>>
>>51197945
I was attempting, and failing, to make a joke.
Also, sweating armor reeks of Heresy to me.
>>
>>51197972
Of course it would it must stink cause of all that sweat
>>
>>51197537
Plump helmet?
>>
File: pp.jpg (23KB, 412x464px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
23KB, 412x464px
>>51197782
>You're a hack.
wtf
>>
>>51187301
Adam would be a Data Savant
>>
Requesting a techpriest, an eldar bonesinger and a tau engineer with a lamborghini Veneno as in pic related. The techpriest would be rubbing his hands on the lambo's back (where its engine bay is located), the bonesinger would be singing to the car, and the tau engineer is having it scanned.
>>
File: Fo4Cleanroom_Suit.png (612KB, 530x942px) Image search: [Google]
Fo4Cleanroom_Suit.png
612KB, 530x942px
Requesting this hazmat fellow being nervous or weirded out by Nurgle demons and or Nurgle-Cultists and or plague marines.
>>
>>51193029
That looks great so far! Thanks drawfriend.
>>
File: Line.jpg (648KB, 1799x1799px) Image search: [Google]
Line.jpg
648KB, 1799x1799px
>>51186634
>>51186104
WIP, will color when I can
>>
File: Blood Starved Beast WIP.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Blood Starved Beast WIP.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>51196307
Hey anon, I was able to get some work in. I had to rework some of the dragon's position and the knight ended up shrinking, but I'm pretty happy with it. I also wanted your thoughts on the design before I started cleanup/inking/coloring.

File name related for my prime design inspiration.
>>
>>51192555
Break was longer than expected because I got tilted and went on a losing streak.

Then I had a date.

Anyway, might color this tomorrow. Figured you would at least like the lines.
>>
File: garden.png (8MB, 1914x1848px) Image search: [Google]
garden.png
8MB, 1914x1848px
might as well repost

Requesting a fantastic garden, possibly with some indication that it's in a city.

The garden boasts plants of astounding size and variety, bringing together plants from many different environments- things that really probably shouldn't be in the same planter, even. There's flowers, berry bushes, orchids, and all that. Maybe even throw in some carnivorous plants or pretty insects. The plants don't have to be of any real species, but here's some references. Feel free to go as fantastic as you wish with the plants.

If you want to add a character for scale, then add an elven woman with long white hair.
>>
>>51198922
Looking nice!

A minor detail though. Even though I emphasized the creepy-crawlies in my post, I feel that amount might be a little excessive.

The details on the crossbow are gorgeous though. Damn.
>>
>>51194656
You can't just go around calling people fuck face, that's a sacred name
>>
File: Costanza Derisory.jpg (3KB, 169x174px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza Derisory.jpg
3KB, 169x174px
>>51199672
>>
File: goliathfighter.jpg (205KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
goliathfighter.jpg
205KB, 1000x563px
Looking to get a pic of my Goliath character who specializes in two-handed swords, and light armor.
>>
File: mermonk.jpg (881KB, 1272x1485px) Image search: [Google]
mermonk.jpg
881KB, 1272x1485px
>>51187300

Gotchu, friendpai.
>>
File: twizet.png (3MB, 1754x2480px) Image search: [Google]
twizet.png
3MB, 1754x2480px
>>51191346
>>
>>51194286
OR here. Sweet jesus I think I've hooked the best artist ITT.

I wasn't expecting you to throw yourself into it this much desu. Only two requests really which I'd still be plenty happy if you ignored; The warband's called Da Tunnel Grotz, though one warboss does have squig named Houn' Dogg because that's too easy of a reference to miss.

Secondly, you reckon you could just bulk up the car? He uses a battlewagon named Mistery Train, so it's basically a mad-max hotrod consisting of two cars stuck together and a ton of guns.

Either way this shit is bringing a tear to my eye, keep it up.
>>
File: This_Damn_Kobold.png (1MB, 1515x2000px) Image search: [Google]
This_Damn_Kobold.png
1MB, 1515x2000px
...I'm just saying that there's a difference between "not knowing the fundamentals" and "not being practiced enough to produce quality results unless you're really trying, occasionally not trying, and not applying a critical eye to your own work to see where you've not really tried and where you've tried and failed."
>>
>>51200709

Behold the ingrate who had none of this info in his Orginal Request.
>>
>>51200547
God damn you are a monstrously good drawfriend. I love the bright colors you do.
>>
>>51200547
Are you still taking commissions?
>>
>>51200994
I'm going in for the bait!

Do you have the reading comprehension of a Neanderthal?

He has explicitly stated his gratitude.

He asked for some explicitly OPTIONAL amendments and understands if the drawfag disregards them...
>>
>>51201052

Yes.
>>
File: AK200_Infobox.png (674KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
AK200_Infobox.png
674KB, 1050x1050px
Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."
>>
>>51199672
Shut up jackass I don't care about your Discord drama.
>>
>>51199091
Wow. Perfect anon, thank you! That looks gorgeous
>>
>>51200709

Why would a Ork Warband be named "Da Tunnel Grotz"?

Don't Grots occupy the lowest rung of Ork society?
>>
>>51201215

What are the robots from?
>>
>>51200994
Didn't expect any of it to become relevant, it was a pretty chunky request anyway.

If I wanted to predict every piece of info that could become relevant, every request would become full storytime.
>>
>>51201584
>Why would a group be named "The Rat Pack"?
>Don't rats occupy one of the lowest rungs of mammal society?

Requesting an Ork Rat Pack.
>>
File: frogmouth fop.jpg (1MB, 3550x2392px) Image search: [Google]
frogmouth fop.jpg
1MB, 3550x2392px
Requesting a foppish Renaissance Knight wearing a frogmouth helmet, large leopard/Nemian lion like hide, big foppish Warhammer Fantasy hat on top of his frogmouth helmet, and wielding a halberd, maybe with a gothic mace strapped to his hip.

No combat poses, just him standing around in full harness wearing the hat on his helmet with the polearm planted on the ground would be really helpful.
>>
>>51200547
Amazing!
>>
>>51201833
RWBY i think
>>
>>51198923

It's looking pretty fucking great! The knight still looks great, since the dragon is supposed to be quite large anyways. I have no complaints, to be honest. I love the fact that you decided to base it on the Blood Starved Beast.
>>
>>51204123
When you said Bloodborne, I started re-looking through the bestiary and I was happiest with that one for "emaciated". I'm happy you like - I'm running a game today, so after that hopefully I can get to cleanup and coloring.
>>
File: 1286388561361.gif (3MB, 834x600px) Image search: [Google]
1286388561361.gif
3MB, 834x600px
>>51200547

drawfriend, I...
>>
File: PjLQNGo.png (1MB, 1476x2138px) Image search: [Google]
PjLQNGo.png
1MB, 1476x2138px
>>51197800
>>51197866
>>
>>51204149

Thanks dude, and good luck with your game. There's no rush for the drawing, so take as long as you'd like.
>>
File: Zahhak.png (2MB, 1064x1628px) Image search: [Google]
Zahhak.png
2MB, 1064x1628px
>>51186077
Requesting rule 63 on this guy, please.
>>
File: Sword and Pedestal WIP.jpg (212KB, 1536x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Sword and Pedestal WIP.jpg
212KB, 1536x2560px
>>51131690

update on the sword WIP.
>>
>>51200628
Holy Christ that's nice, thank you!
>>
>>51186111
Bumping request.
>>
>>51187217
24 hour bump.
>>
File: IMG_0290.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51186111
It's just a sketch but if you like it, I will continue to work on it.
>>
>>51193321
Bump
>>
>>51198922
This is beautiful. I'm so proud of you
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>51205059
Here you go dude, hope its to your liking.
>>
>>51204045

I had to look up what "RWBY" is. The amount of /a/ infiltration into /tg/ has always annoyed me.
>>
File: witchwitchywitch.png (16KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
witchwitchywitch.png
16KB, 700x1000px
>>51194675
Here anon! Enjoy!
>>
>>51206508
love this style
>>
>>51206468
>/a/
/co/. It's weeb as fuck, but it isn't actually Japanese.
>>
>>51189071
Bump
>>
File: Geddon of the Brotherhood.jpg (72KB, 600x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Geddon of the Brotherhood.jpg
72KB, 600x1029px
Requesting a pic my big bad bandit boss.

Beefy dude with a hood, white mask and a masterwork heavy crossbow. If he could be aiming it or firing in the pose that'd be great!

pic is for reference. But please be creative!
>>
File: fukyea.jpg (38KB, 412x464px) Image search: [Google]
fukyea.jpg
38KB, 412x464px
>>51206819
>>
File: Guan Yu.jpg (77KB, 900x662px) Image search: [Google]
Guan Yu.jpg
77KB, 900x662px
Requesting a Yuan Ti, in old chinese armor, like Guan Yu.
I'm trying to make a Yuan Ti monk, who's based of Guan Yu, but can't find any good pictures
>>
>>51206941
wat
>>
File: Yuan-ti_-_Sam_Wood.jpg (93KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
Yuan-ti_-_Sam_Wood.jpg
93KB, 400x571px
>>51206968
A Yuan Ti. It's a D&D snake like humanoid. I'd love a male in armor styled after Guan Yu
>>
>>51206941
>>51207016
Yes, but who's in second base?
>>
File: 1482706065204.jpg (772KB, 1736x1988px) Image search: [Google]
1482706065204.jpg
772KB, 1736x1988px
I'd like a 40k-era Alpha Legionaire Chaos Space Marine in well-maintained, ornate power armor with a three-headed hydra carving on one shoulderpad. (Less mutations and only some spikes, so it basically looks like its "modern" power armor that visually looks like it was made independently by the Alpha Legion rather than looted from loyalists/kept from 30k.) They should have a tabard/loincloth. Weaponry and specific details are entirely up to the artist (Some tasteful scales or their 30k armor style'd be neat though)!

Basically a bit like this style of alpha legionaire in terms of armor design- maybe with a helmet a bit like https://megabitzshop.com/bilder/produkte/gross/Warhammer-40k-Bitz-Sturm-der-Vergeltung-Chaos-D-Auserkorener-Bolter.jpg without the chaotic horns if you want to go with the Mk IV helmet though I'd be fine with any other helmet style. Curious what /tg/ drawfriends come up with.

Thanks in advance if anyone considers this request!
>>
>>51207016
whaaa
>>
>>51205950
>>51205574
Thanks! It looks good, anon
>>
>>51206897

I'll take it!
>>
File: hobogob.png (666KB, 764x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hobogob.png
666KB, 764x1080px
>>51186077
Deliveranceru lasto threddu requestu hobo gobbu
>>
>>51207443
OR: Danke!
>>
File: twilek7.png (186KB, 433x793px) Image search: [Google]
twilek7.png
186KB, 433x793px
>>51188488
I sketched your space twink, will work on a clean drawing if you like the look.
>>
>>51207317
Geddon rules
>>
>>51207918
OwO whats this? *notices bulge*
>>
>>51208057
please stop, this is a christian image board
>>
>>51208102
He's not sinning, he is just inquiring as to what the bulge is, OwO.
>>
>>51192543
Bump
>>
>>51207918
Yeah, this looks good! Looking forward to see what you do w/it!
>>
>>51208345
I kno what I'm gonna do with it
>>
>>51192013

Bump for post apoc mutant multi <sic> armed action!
>>
File: csm ref1.jpg (813KB, 1736x1988px) Image search: [Google]
csm ref1.jpg
813KB, 1736x1988px
>>51207098

Please include the helmet and other reference in your reference pic, not as a separate link and/or text. It helps.
>>
>>51207098
>https://megabitzshop.com/bilder/produkte/gross/Warhammer-40k-Bitz-Sturm-der-Vergeltung-Chaos-D-Auserkorener-Bolter.jpg

Pretty sure that is a Mk IV helmet chaosified
>>
>>51208706
Yep, just commenting on the style of helmet decoration in terms of the edges above the eyes that might be neat to see. (Preferably without the horns.)

I'm just asking in the hopes someone takes an interest, as I've been unable to really find lore-accurate art of the Alpha Legion as I headcanon them: They've basically been making their own armor since M31 while not running around in museum pieces, so their armor should look like a weird hybrid of the loyalist and chaotic design styles while not quite either, along with a healthy mix of their own armor motifs (scales, the XX markings, their Horus Heresy lines and symbolism mixed with semi-chaotic symbols (the arrows, a few spikes that're part of the design, armor studs...)

Basically, the Alpha Legion should have a distinct visual style to their Marines that fits the lore of "might be confused for loyalist" while not just "cosplaying Imperial Space Marines"...and just "scales everywhere" doesn't quite cut it. The Alpha Legion of all CSMs should have "non codex pattern armor" in their ranks, because reverse engineering and innovating tech is kind of their thing.

>>51208644
Sorry, force of habit on my part from way back when.
>>
File: IMG_0292.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0292.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>51206819
If you'd like a different pose let me know before I overcommit to this one. I like the stance, but it isn't showing him off much, so it is your call.
>>
>>51193084
>Star Wars clone bump
>>
File: IMG_0294.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>51208563
Hope this is what you were looking for, I might give it a clean up if you're satisfied.
>>
File: Glarmara Drawthread Request.jpg (2MB, 2042x1323px) Image search: [Google]
Glarmara Drawthread Request.jpg
2MB, 2042x1323px
Humbly requesting the following character brooding in boredom on a stone throne as pictured.

As always, keep up the good work and kind thanks in advance.
>>
>>51207443
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1wcuoxs4mU
>>
>>51192794
Bumping!
>>
>>51192077
Bump.
>>
>>51201405
someone's in a bad mood
>>
File: monkeyman.png (961KB, 1236x587px) Image search: [Google]
monkeyman.png
961KB, 1236x587px
Requesting my monkey man. He's a mandrill (with a thicker mane like on the baboon in the left), wearing a biker jacket and matching pants and armed with a blocky pistol and a machete at his side or back. His jacket has studs and a piece of metal guarding his shoulder. Hanging at his belt near his side is a line of trophies, stuff like big claws or fangs or whatever, with one of them being a small metal sphere or cube with a bunch of wires running from it. A pose like the solo pic but without the left arm up in the air would be great.

Thank you!
>>
File: weapons reference.jpg (198KB, 993x607px) Image search: [Google]
weapons reference.jpg
198KB, 993x607px
>>51209688

Looks really great! Rad! Thank you for all your work. If I might be so bold I attached a weapons reference. If not no worries. Thanks again. Gunthar the many Limbed will be the best post apoc mutant evar at game night tomorrow night.
>>
File: IMG_0295.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>51210866
You are welcome! I updated the tomahawk and tried to tweak the mp40 a bit. It doesn't help that I picked the worst angle possible.
>>
File: IMG_0296.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>51210099
Did you want just face only from the second picture, or the open armor too?
>>
>>51211308
Just the face.

Thanks btw.
>>
>>51191541
Bump
>>
>>51211134

The toes dude! :/
>>
File: IMG_0297.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>51211569
Just going to clean it up if it's what you like!
>>
File: IMG_0298.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>51211786
Alright you got me! But toes are not easy! I gave it one more try, hopefully is toes are not as disgraceful. :)
>>
File: Enduring_Harmony_(large).jpg (20KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
Enduring_Harmony_(large).jpg
20KB, 248x248px
>>51211797
My man.
>>
File: 20170114_203004.jpg (439KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170114_203004.jpg
439KB, 2896x2896px
>>51186077
Requesting a knightly lass, with armor/hair/face/sword and shield as shown.

She has a ghost that constantly follows her who has the appearance of an elven male wearing Catholic priest robes, if you could please include him too.

Their dynamic is buddy buddy, as both of them are super laid back mellow people.

Neither of them know why the ghost is tethered to her, but they just roll with it.
>>
>>51194776
Bumpin'
>>
>>51191456
Bump.
>>
File: IMG_0299.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>51212044
Here you go, a clean(ish) final!
>>
>>51190995
>>51195907
Bumpin'!
>>
File: unknown.png (29KB, 557x489px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
29KB, 557x489px
>>51212099
My friend doodled the ghost for me, so here's a reference for him to go with her refpic.
>>
>>51212366
Looks great. Thanks again, man.
>>
File: Fubuki.jpg (47KB, 564x371px) Image search: [Google]
Fubuki.jpg
47KB, 564x371px
Requesting a Fubuki wearing a witch hat and riding on a broom.
>>
>>51186979
Bump?
>>
>>51212626
Isn't that more of an /a/ request?
>>
File: IMG_0300.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>51212099
If you like the pose I will keep with it, regardless this draw fag is running out of steam, I will keep doodling for a while, but dunno if I will finish anything else today.
>>
>>51212668
Maybe. I was thinking the witch aspect would make it more /tg/. Perhaps I should have phrased it more like "Requesting a witch who looks like Fubuki riding a broom".
>>
>>51212806
I dig it!
>>
File: witchincrequest.png (587KB, 2345x3064px) Image search: [Google]
witchincrequest.png
587KB, 2345x3064px
>>51186777
any preferences on colors?
>>
File: elvis ork full.jpg (3MB, 4961x3508px) Image search: [Google]
elvis ork full.jpg
3MB, 4961x3508px
>>51194286
>>51200709
i'm gonna be busy for the next half a week, i will try and finish it after my business has finished, i'll leave you with the full res of where i'm up to just in case i lose you in the next few threads. worst-case you can get it coloured by one of the other very talented drawfags around.
>>
File: referenceface.png (2MB, 1576x960px) Image search: [Google]
referenceface.png
2MB, 1576x960px
Requesting a long term character. Human woman cleric / paladin aged 25 who accidentally magically ruptured her eyes and wears a magical veil to compensate.

The veil is the most important section. It's a bit of a mashup of the hood-like segment of Elspeth Tirel's cloak combined with the facial veil of Visas Marr beneath it.

Besides the veil she wears a set of plate armor over woven chainmail like sections. The plate strikes a balance a little closer to half plate than fullplate. She also has a fabric waistcape that hangs from her belt.

She wields a leaf bladed longsword similar to a large xiphos. The reference picture is more for the shape and "feel" of the sword rather than the glowy WoW design of it.

If anyone picks this up then thank you thank you thank you!!!
>>
>>51213652
What did u use for:
"Crappy Character Generator Reference"?

Cause that looks pretty good to me.
>>
File: Fly Guy.jpg (525KB, 1321x1749px) Image search: [Google]
Fly Guy.jpg
525KB, 1321x1749px
Hey draw-friends, hopefully someone will find this interesting enough to draw.

I'm looking for a armored man that's like the Warphawk Harpy in the top left with a more Bird like flight mask kinda like the one the Dark Eldar Scourge on the bottom right is wearing, though feel free to mix it a bit with the more traditional helmets, and with him rocking some sweet mechanical talons & wings like the ones the Vulture is wearing on the top right.

The position can be whatever, standard standing facing the viewer, mid-flight, I don't really mind.

Hope anyone who chooses this enjoys drawing it and thank you just for reading and considering this, and another hundredfold thank yous if you decide to draw this!
>>
>>51190541
Bump
>>
File: so how you want to do this.png (609KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
so how you want to do this.png
609KB, 1500x2100px
>>51189071
>>51206746
>>
what's up with these dark souls refs?
>>
File: Orhan and the Warband.png (748KB, 1480x714px) Image search: [Google]
Orhan and the Warband.png
748KB, 1480x714px
Requesting this cannon-wielding ogre with his entourage of goblins. Only specific requests are that the ogre be tusked, pale green-ish if colored and with the armbands, and that he be in some sort of armor. Goblins are completely free-for-all, as long as they vaguely cover their classes (and the wizard goblin has some sort of occult-y tattoos).
>>
File: Mandril.png (506KB, 763x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mandril.png
506KB, 763x800px
>>51210712
>>
>>51214047
I do not remember for the life of me, it was years ago that I used it.
>>
Wonder if I may get this redrawn as 40K?

Requesting this to be redrawn with Khrone, Khaine and Commissar Fucklaw.
>>
>>51193012
you still here buddy? i had some work to do but i'll get on this in a bit
>>
>>51213652

Here's what I've got so far, gonna get some eats before colouring. Let me know if there's a colour scheme you prefer.
>>
>>51216389
>wildly popular and globally successful game series fitting a dark fantasy theme

Gee anon
>>
File: eidolonofink.jpg (597KB, 1166x1109px) Image search: [Google]
eidolonofink.jpg
597KB, 1166x1109px
I'd like to request an image of my summoners eidolon. he appears as an armor clad knight wielding a massive great sword with a light blue glowing rune on his forehead.

As a bit of role playing my summoner uses a giant calligraphy brush to bring him into existence, and so at the joints of his armor I would like it to look like he has black ink oozing out.
>>
>>51218788
sauce on sword?
>>
>>51218807
dark souls Moonlight Greatsword recolor at nexus mods
>>
>>51218831
thank you
>>
File: Mechanic5.jpg (936KB, 1400x1763px) Image search: [Google]
Mechanic5.jpg
936KB, 1400x1763px
>>51187216
I Bet people are fed up with seeing this. Fortunately I am finished. Going to move onto something else. Enjoy OR.
>>
>>51219927
I really like the detail on that arm.
>>
>>51219927
Sweet, that looks amazing! I love the hair-down expression. And like anon said, that robot arm is awesome. Thank you so much, Bog Roll!
>>
>>51216389
I vaguely remember some asshole saying that they break the rules, having multiple requests at once. Of course, it's impossible to prove, but many requests with similar sources might tip you off.

Still, Dark Souls has some cool material, wouldn't be surprised if it was just pure coincidence.
>>
>>51212384
>>51190995
I'll do this, But I'm a little busy so it might take a minute as I work on it while I have time.
>>
>>51220337
>I vaguely remember some asshole saying that they break the rules, having multiple requests at once
There are no rules, chuckles, just guidelines, and the drawfags will draw what interests them.
>>
>>51220563
Bless you, kind anon
>>
>>51219927
Totally yoinking this one for one of my games.

By the way, do you still upload stuff to deviantart?
>>
>>51220337
Can you show me a rule that says you can't have multiple requests at once?

Better yet, one that's actually enforceable?
>>
>>51220645
Not that guy, but who cares if there's a rule? Just have some common courtesy and don't throw multiple requests into the thread. Especially since so many requests just don't get filled.
>>
>>51220651
>Especially since so many requests just don't get filled.
A lot of those don't get filled because they're boring for the drawfag, not because other requests are more interesting.
>>
I'm honestly pleased by what I see here. I'm tempted to put out my request, but as I don't have a regular campaign I think that people who have that should come before me.

>also, the fact that she's rich as fuck and has way more than one outfit means I am not sure as WHAT dress I'd like to see her in
>>
>>51220677
This.

Sorry everyone, but not every request is something interesting enough to want to draw for free.
>>
>>51186384
Really really late 24-hour bump.
>>
>>51219927

Really like the 3 color pallet. Really like guns that don't look like shit or are lais out with unfeasible controls/ergos.
>>
>>51220796
>>51220677
Then I guess I'll take my shitty idea and leave.
>>
>>51220855
Bye.
>>
File: IMG_4968.jpg (258KB, 2165x1809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4968.jpg
258KB, 2165x1809px
>>51217274

I think it may be:

http://www.heromachine.com

It's a free character illustrator sort of like a paper doll where you choose hair, clothes, weapons and accessories or .99 cents per month it's not bad. They are always adding new content. It's better then not having a character illustration at all. Pic related it was made with Hero Machine 3
>>
>>51220796

How about drawfags write suggestions about that? To me >>51186384 is interesting for example. I wouldn't mind see her in a game.
Maybe it's too complex?
>>
>>51220929
While >>51215171 and >>51212366 Seem incredibly dull/generic.
>>
>>51220289
Ya' Welcome.

>>51220624
Despite how much I hate that website I uploaded some of my Older and lesser things a little while ago. http://bog-roll.deviantart.com/

>>51220851
Firearms knowledge is one of my other hobbies, but frustratingly I cant own any that are worth owning.
For I am a Europov, an American at heart born in the wrong country...
>>
File: Reference.png (1MB, 1360x980px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
1MB, 1360x980px
>>51186077
I'd like a piece of art commemorating our Imperial Fist devastator marine suplexing a plaguebearer. Yes, you read that correctly. Move included in reference just in case.
>>
File: Reference.png (1MB, 1360x980px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
1MB, 1360x980px
>>51221165
Except I forgot to save the file after adding the move. Here's the REAL reference.
>>
>>51221165
>>51221185

WWF= Warhammer Wrestling Federation
>>
>>51211921

Wow OR here thx again for all of your hard work! I'm going to print and color it.
>>
>>51220929
It really varies for me.
I'm not too picky and some threads there are lots of great requests, and some threads there are mostly just ones for games and genres that don't interest me.

I don't see how multiple requests are preventable, or even that bad. But letting everyone know about it, like that one anon did, is a prick thing to do.
>>
>>51221210
Headed by "Dead Drop" Indred.
>>
>>51220982
>Despite how much I hate that website I uploaded some of my Older and lesser things a little while ago. http://bog-roll.deviantart.com/

Figured it was yours, pretty similar art style.
>>
>>51221289

I'm not dissing your awesome work, drawfags.

I just think that suggestions about the look could be interesting (in the case of a game/genre you like, of course) even if you don't do the portrait.
>>
>>51217233
God bless you, anon
>>
File: your eyes can deceive you.jpg (294KB, 902x1500px) Image search: [Google]
your eyes can deceive you.jpg
294KB, 902x1500px
>>51213652
>>51218104

nvm, just went with the colours from your character creator reference.
>>
>>51191804
boop
>>
>>51213652
might i snag the image on the top right?
>>
>>51221833
Awesome work
>>
>>51221833
Very good!
>>
>>51218788
you got sauce on that armor, though
>>
File: southern knight.png (6MB, 2328x1928px) Image search: [Google]
southern knight.png
6MB, 2328x1928px
requesting a knight crossed with southern officer
>>
>>51222715
You didn't even went to the trouble of doing some character design for your request, you just tossed it out there.
>>
>>51222727
I hate requests that try to detail every little aspect, and I am no artist, I have no decent ideas on what one would actually look like.

Its for a game where America was blasted back to the middle ages, with more emphasis on medieval than post apocalyptic.
>>
>>51221932
http://lackadaisy.foxprints.com/exhibit.php?exhibitid=431
>>
File: Traxis Reference.jpg (54KB, 920x500px) Image search: [Google]
Traxis Reference.jpg
54KB, 920x500px
Thread's in autosage mode, but I guess I'll try anyway.
I'd like to humbly request my nerdy gunslinger/inventor character. Basic appearance based on pic related, but replacing the purple with a dark green, with glasses, brown hair and mutton chops? Any pose you like would be fine by me. I hope this catches someone's eye and thanks in advance.
>>
File: Clone Med Trooper.jpg (166KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Clone Med Trooper.jpg
166KB, 2048x1536px
>>51193084
>>51220919

I have no art skills. I have seen this request for awhile so I made you this using HeroMachine 3 which is free. Sorry I couldn't get the goatee.

http://www.heromachine.com/heromachine-3-lab/
>>
>>51222702
Lagiacrus armor from monster hunter 3u
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (302KB, 1447x1347px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
302KB, 1447x1347px
>>51199398
Coloring now, is this still excessive?

>>51205785
Aww, thank you so much anon
>>
>>51223339
>>51199398

Also is her skin color brown/orange like the original ref, or purple is like the face on this ref?
>>
File: ConfedGoblin.jpg (152KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ConfedGoblin.jpg
152KB, 1200x900px
>>51222715
I really dig the idea anon, I might work on it later/tomorrow if I have time. I love the whole "civilwar/fantasy/medieval" settings.

In the meantime here is a confederate goblin I drew up a few nights ago
>>
>>51223791
Now that's a knoif
>>
File: Elffighter.png (458KB, 587x800px) Image search: [Google]
Elffighter.png
458KB, 587x800px
>>51193321
>>
>>51223339
This'll do just fine, thank you!

>>51223458
One of the reasons for the new refpic was the lilac skin color, so yes, by the newer ref.
>>
File: fug.png (4KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
4KB, 215x235px
>>51186104
>>51186111
>>51186143
>>51186181
>>51186384
>>51186859
>>51186979
>>51187217
>>51187242
>>51187300
>>51187376
>>51187457
>>51187746
>>51187766
>>51188488
>>51188775
>>51189049
>>51218788
>come back to see all these amazing requests
>yes that includes yours
>>
>>51224013
you gonna draw any of them though?
>>
new thread when
>>
>>51224268
When you make it.
>>
>>51224275
no you
>>
>>51224328
I guess never, then.

Bye everyone, drawthreads were fun while they lasted. Even the Charlotteposting.
>>
>>51224391
>Even the Charlotteposting.
I don't get why that shit was so controversial
>>
>>51224430
People like to make mountains out of molehills, especially when they think it's about something "robbing" them of the free art they're begging for, what else is new?
>>
>>51224458
Suppose it probably jealously more than anything else
>>
>>51224500
That's the opinion I subscribe to, it comes down to "wah X is taking all of the attention and cool art".
>>
>>51224500
>>51224458

Because it is weeb trash that is not tg related.
>>
>>51224430
Shitposters on every side of the subject, and even a lot of the people who weren't trying to shitpost were still being faggots about it.
>>
>>51224548
I've seen plenty of dubiously /tg/ related requests, man.
>>
>>51224548
>character request for tabletop game
>not /tg/ related

yeah ok
>>
>>51224557
I agree and if I was king of the world those anons would be flogged. Sadly all I can do is shitpost.
>>
>>51224595
Drawthreads are nothing, though. Its 70-80% leaving a request and waiting for sometimes months
>>
>>51224585

You weebs and teenage faggots aren't playing TTRPGs or anything else with your waifu and fetish requests. This is just the best draw thread and it attracts all the scum from across 4chan.
>>
>>51224613

I have to disagree new friend. I have commissioned several artists from these threads.
>>
>>51221833
This is incredible, thank you so much!!! I am absolutely over the Moon with this.
>>
new thread try not to muck it up
>>51224631
>>51224631
>>51224631
>>
>>51224616
Lots of assumptions there, but then I remembered you're just shitting for shit's sake.
>>
>>51224616

oh wait, so you don't actually know what's being discussed then. I understand now.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51195614
hand is pretty fucked but otherwise it was pretty fun to do. hope you like it
>>
File: Gaunter.png (374KB, 1100x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gaunter.png
374KB, 1100x1200px
Requesting attached paladin as a king with adamantine full plate and a wedding ring. He also Due to our autistic GM. has a gold and red double helix katana. (Similar to pic related but sleeker and with a katana handle)
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 139

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.