[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Quit Yer Bellyachin' Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 122

File: 1484139175232.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484139175232.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
Previously, on the last action-packed drawthread: >>51121537

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Clair V.jpg (490KB, 909x996px) Image search: [Google]
Clair V.jpg
490KB, 909x996px
>>51124112 Migrating

Requesting my 5e Tiefling Warlock, Orilia The Curious. Although, while drawing, probably easier to just default to thinking Rogue instead, because she looks pretty much like one, save for her magical eyes.

She looks like the lass on the bottom left, wearing classic rogue garb, and carrying a hefty and cursed-looking crossbow. It's a heavy crossbow that she can summon from the abyss, and it has an overall fleshy appearance and a hefty crank on the top or side.

The most striking thing about the crossbow is that it's front has a "mouth" out of which comes some short, red tendrils. The tendrils should crawl aside the crossbow's front.

She herself is mentally scarred, and her look and demeanor could reflect that. Especially her eyes should look odd or magical, because she has peered into eldritch abyss and gained magical sight because of it.

Pose free, as long as the creepy-crawlies on the crossbow's front can be seen.

Also requesting review.
>>
File: 1483752546567.png (1MB, 978x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1483752546567.png
1MB, 978x1228px
Requesting a veteran of the early Indian wars

He wears the clothes and has the rifle of the top left, with the saber and dagger at his side. He wears a helmet like the top right, and a padded coil that conceals his face, sans eyes. He has two bags like the bottom right on his persons. His gear and clothes should be somewhat ragged, but repaired/mended to be in fully functioning condition. He could also have buckskin gloves, but that's up to you.

Thanks
>>
File: 1476436813440.jpg (277KB, 870x790px) Image search: [Google]
1476436813440.jpg
277KB, 870x790px
>>51146630
>>51144624
This will probably get lost in the wave of migrations but I wanted to say thank y'all for drawing four-armed Nicolas Cage skeleghost! Didn't catch them in the midst of all the bitching and autistic screeching that was going on in the final part of that last thread.
>>
>>51149889
Oh and to follow up on noronoro's question >>51146802, I think it looks fine but if you wanted to tinker with it go ahead!
>>
File: request.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Requesting a portrait version of the character on the left (half-Elf fighter) except with muted colouration of skin and hair and wraps like the image on the right.
>>
File: heregoesnuthin.jpg (296KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heregoesnuthin.jpg
296KB, 1440x1080px
Still hopeless, still migrating.

Requesting my character for a Dragon Age campaign. He's a qunari Grey Warden.

He wears plate armor, but no helmet, and his primary weapon is a two-handed hammer/axe hybrid thing.
Armor is made of dragon bone, however a drawfriend wants to portray that, and should have some scratches on it.

Dwayne Johnson's face because why not. Totally bald, no facial hair either, not even eyebrows. A few scars visible, especially some burn scars.

Also, he's recently started displaying some Templar powers, so a blue glowy sheen on/around him would be neat, but optional.

I've got no preference for pose, and everything else should be in the reference pic.

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks this up.
>>
File: duelist wip 3.png (231KB, 600x1264px) Image search: [Google]
duelist wip 3.png
231KB, 600x1264px
Just dropping anchor.
>>
File: 20170111_131726.jpg (737KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170111_131726.jpg
737KB, 2896x2896px
>>51149801

Requesting a "battle-damaged" version of my character. A heater shield and plain mace dropped on the ground, and her armor (a breastplate, with thick leather gloves and boots over padded materials) dented/broken/torn in places.

If they'd be visible in your drawing, the existing scars she has currently are the 4 cuts on the face (suffered from a vampire attack) and the 3 scars on her left shoulder (which she got after being caught in a particularly nasty Cloud of Daggers).

To be clear I'm not looking for anything graphic or gory, more along the lines of "shit, you got fucked up son, you good"?

Thanks anons.
>>
File: NewRequestStrix.jpg (401KB, 1300x720px) Image search: [Google]
NewRequestStrix.jpg
401KB, 1300x720px
Bumping from last thread.

Requesting a female Strix Fighter in heavy armor with a skirt and frills evocative of gothic lolita fashion, with a big heavy executioner's sword and smug expression.

(1): Is how I imagine her expression and hair length would be. Hair dec optional.
(2): Is an idea of the girlier elements of her outfit and the dress-like tabard over her armor.
(3): Is how I imagine the armor being, all-black, quite solid and edgy.
(4): Is a reference image of the proportions of female strix. In general they're supposed to be brown or ashen-skinned, black-winged and white-haired. Allegedly.
>>
Requesting a portrait of my twi'lek EotE character. For the current campaign, he's in the equivalent of his mid teens, wearing a pair of black vinyl pants, a turtleneck tanktop with a fishnet chest window, and some combat boots.

Optional: he's holding a switchblade and nursing a black eye.
>>
>>51149889
You are welcome, bud. I can tweak your request after I finish the other sketch I am doing!
>>
File: Glass ref.png (392KB, 792x569px) Image search: [Google]
Glass ref.png
392KB, 792x569px
Requesting a zombie knight with crystalline glass like spikes as an infection, holding a shield with a sun emblem in one hand and a long shard of glass/crystal held/fused with the other. If his face could be hidden by a helmet that would be great!
Sort of like pics in the reference, but more noble and imposing, yet still giving off the unnatural feeling of being a marionette
>>
>>51150061
more like twink'lek
>>
>>51150215
Ayyyy
>>
File: wip01.png (250KB, 624x435px) Image search: [Google]
wip01.png
250KB, 624x435px
>>51144425
Stil working on your request.
>>
File: 1484102320521.png (1MB, 3093x3119px) Image search: [Google]
1484102320521.png
1MB, 3093x3119px
Posting an anchor.
>>
>>51149812
>requesting review

I can only assume you mean "how can I make my request more likely to be drawn" and all I can tell you is stop worrying about it. Post your request, post your reference, bump when appropriate, and hope. That's all you can do, and you'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out the "super secret success formula".
>>
File: IMG_4881.png (1MB, 1230x1026px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4881.png
1MB, 1230x1026px
Requesting a Star Wars ex-clone trooper medic. Looks like a young Temura Morrison the actor that plays Jango Fett which all the clones are cloned from. With a high and tight hair cut. Goatee and gray double zipper high collar jump suit like Robert Deniro in HEAT. Star Wars medical patch on jumpsuit. Thank you for taking a pee
>>
File: Katref.png (2MB, 1270x960px) Image search: [Google]
Katref.png
2MB, 1270x960px
Can I get my elf fighter drawn with a brigandine worn over her padded coat, still with the jack chains and gauntlets on the arms? The brigandine would be in her colors of blue and silver. She also has a katzbalger short sword on her belt and a big scar across her throat.
>>
>>51150561
Well not really, I have before asked for request review in case there was something unclear about it, or if the request was bloated. The writer usually doesn't notice weird bits in their text, so think of it like proofreading. Maybe it's just gone to my head because I've managed to be extremely lucky with my requests of late.
>>
File: I tried.png (2MB, 3840x2064px) Image search: [Google]
I tried.png
2MB, 3840x2064px
Migration time

Requesting happy minotaur cowboy with rifle. Must have a cowboy hat and rifle, you can put him in a confederate or union outfit if you want to
>>
File: letsdrawajedi.jpg (493KB, 674x1112px) Image search: [Google]
letsdrawajedi.jpg
493KB, 674x1112px
I would like to request my Female Jedi character. She wears a Jedi robe over armor like knights of the old republic. Feel free to play with some design on this, so long as it looks like futuristic plate armor with a robe over it I'm sure it'll be great, doesn't have to look just like references.
Her lightsaber is a cross bladed design like a zweihänder with sky blue colored blades.
Her face looks like Alita (without the cybernetic plates) and her hair is dreadlocks tied back with her sides shaved.
Hopefully you find my character worth drawing, thank you.
>>
>>51150902
Charlotteposter go and stay go
>>
File: Tieflingwarrior.jpg (559KB, 1293x1147px) Image search: [Google]
Tieflingwarrior.jpg
559KB, 1293x1147px
requesting art of my tiefling warrior.

She fights primarily with her spear and shield combo but does keep a short sword on her waist for backup.

Her armor is plate forged but only consisting of a chest plate, grieves and bracers, with a red skirt starting under her chest plate and ending a few inches above her grieves. She also wears a red cape.
>>
File: Rattataki technician.jpg (902KB, 1105x1580px) Image search: [Google]
Rattataki technician.jpg
902KB, 1105x1580px
Requesting my teenage Rattataki technician, named Dami.

She has a bald head and chalk white skin with a slender body, as typical of Rattataki. She has some tattoos on her face and arm, as well as a few facial piercings. Her left arm was lost in a storm trooper attack below the shoulder but just above the elbow and has been replaced by a red cybernetic arm. Her clothes and her skin can have a nice film of grease and oil, as she works on engines quite often.

I would like to see her working on her personal servant droid R5-TY, a reprogrammed B1 battle droid. She has painted him over in graffiti like art.

Dami is uncharacteristically wholesome, and sweet for a Rattataki. Think Kaylee from Firefly. She doesn't like fighting but loves working on ships and droids.
>>
File: file.jpg (424KB, 1000x729px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
424KB, 1000x729px
Requesting a smug elf wizard sitting on a floating demonomicon half her size.
>>
File: Bloody Willow.png (1MB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bloody Willow.png
1MB, 1400x1000px
Requesting my mutated druid from a Kingmaker game
>>
>>51150982
>tfw you can't see anything but Charlotte, no matter where you look.

get over it anon, Charlotte didn't live in a galaxy far far away.
>>
File: Geomancer.png (1MB, 1059x1127px) Image search: [Google]
Geomancer.png
1MB, 1059x1127px
I'd like to request my geomancer character. She looks mostly like a younger Lucia from Fire Emblem (i.e. the woman on the right), with a few major differences: primarily, her hair is light brown. Instead of being all white, the cloth is shades of brown, with green accents where Lucia has the red and pale mint colors.

She should have armor on her arms and legs (bracers and greaves only), and it should be in the style of Havel the Rock's armor - i.e. made of actual stone.

The hem of her dress is embroidered with little earth symbols - the four I have on the bottom of the image are examples, but are not exhaustive, if you know of additional earth symbols and wish to use them - the same shade of green as her accents.

And finally, she has pangolin scales on her face, on her cheeks and possibly forehead (like lamia scales, except for pangolin-colored)
>>
File: alumni_Pazuzu_fc1.jpg (88KB, 640x760px) Image search: [Google]
alumni_Pazuzu_fc1.jpg
88KB, 640x760px
Lewds/Ecchi of Pazuzu from pic related.
>>
>>51151529
>using Charlotte material as a reference
>lightsaber is designed to match fantasy Charlotte's sword
>rerequesting even after getting a delivery

I wonder where I got the idea that you just jam your waifu into every game you play.
>>
File: previous spellbooks n ideas.jpg (255KB, 800x1846px) Image search: [Google]
previous spellbooks n ideas.jpg
255KB, 800x1846px
Bump from >>51131351
Requesting a spellbook idea/ideas for fantasy/medieval setting, doesn't matter if black&white or in colour

I'm stuck on a idea-artblock but want to craft a miniature spellbook, regular book shape or rounded edges (pics is as far as I got with ideas so far, cant decide on anything + example spellbooks I already made)

Leather with possible gemstones / clasps / nails etc, got red, green, grey leathers left

Help appreciated, craftblock sucks :(
>>
>>51151593
Are you joking? Go ask on /aco/.
>>
File: Sarynne.png (698KB, 1168x714px) Image search: [Google]
Sarynne.png
698KB, 1168x714px
Still requesting an image of my Rogue Trader. She has a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes now, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference. Thanks!
>>
File: Jael's Dragon WIP.jpg (1006KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Jael's Dragon WIP.jpg
1006KB, 2560x1536px
Anchoring.

>>51127359
>>51128617
>>51128755
>>51129074
>>51129090
>>
File: hargleblargle.png (278KB, 800x1153px) Image search: [Google]
hargleblargle.png
278KB, 800x1153px
Dropping an anchor. I think that's the right term.
>>
File: Beholder Demon.png (2MB, 1784x896px) Image search: [Google]
Beholder Demon.png
2MB, 1784x896px
A Beholder performing the ritual of bonding (1st picture) from the Acolyte of the Skin PrC with a Cacodemon from Doom to become a fusion of both.

Notable features should include the beholder's primary eye becoming green, skin Coulour changes similar to the pictures above, and the horns
>>
File: Bog Roll Anchor.jpg (716KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Bog Roll Anchor.jpg
716KB, 1200x1500px
I'm not entirely certain if I should still be anchoring for Bog Roll, honestly. I think he mentioned wanting to add an expression or two? Just in case, here's the anchor.

Also, IJC, I saw your last version and it looks awesome. Thanks for coloring it!
>>
Can someone make a drawing of 4 guys in matching Carapace Armor (one of which is an Ogryn with an autocannon and another which is a ratling with a longlas, another has a a Heavy Bolter, and the last one has a Hot-Shot lasgun) running from Necrons while kicking up dust behind them, while the ratling rides in a net bag on the ogryns back like Yoda did on Luke (feel free to add whatever artistic elements add to the comedy of the scene at your memetic discretion)
Thanks drawanons!
>>
File: LoN.jpg (89KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
LoN.jpg
89KB, 873x627px
I am politely requesting a lord of nurgle, like pic related, done for 40K, with more armor "power-armor style" and with a different face-plate/helmet.

I will make it into a miniature, if I am able.
>>
File: shadowrun pilot.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrun pilot.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
Undergoing the great migration...

I'd like my Shadowrun orc fighter pilot. He's to be standing in front of his fighter pilot like the RCAF pilot in pic related, with a face like the orc and Ryan's combined with a touch of a smirk. The roundel that I've included doesn't need to be applied, but if you could that'd be cool.
>>
File: IMG_4796.png (877KB, 876x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4796.png
877KB, 876x851px
Requesting a Sci-fi Wilderness Scout and Sniper (Rifts RPG). Human male, early 40s, Caucasian, weathered tan skin, heavy salt and pepper hair/stubble, medium build, 5'11 175 lbs wearing Bushman environmentally sealed body armor. Goggle are up over helmet on fore head. Face mask removed hanging to one side of face. Camouflage cloak/ghille cape w/ hood around shoulders. Cadpat camo or other suitable green camo pattern for Northern US/Southern Canada. Rifle has bipod, scope, cheek rest. Thank you for looking at my request!
>>
>>51151962

Post a reference I'm not looking all that stuff up dude.
>>
>>51152767
>I'm totally a contributing artist
>>
File: 1483588130896.png (217KB, 636x888px) Image search: [Google]
1483588130896.png
217KB, 636x888px
Anchor
>>
File: knightmare.jpg (516KB, 1804x1090px) Image search: [Google]
knightmare.jpg
516KB, 1804x1090px
Requesting a special character, sort of a trickster moon-themed knight that pops in and out of the campaign, helping the players but seemingly going about it in a way that serves himself. Going from left to right

1- Wears this creepy looking bascinet with discs attached to the aventail and hanging from his neck, shaped like all the phases of the moon in the below picture. They are all highly reflective, and catch any light that strikes them.

2- Wears armor like this, 14th century, corazzina/brigandine torso armor with plated limbs and maille under his brig armor. As a note, the corazzina fabric is black, pitch black.

3- Like the fabric of his armor, the Lunar Knight wears fabric like in this picture, but instead of red it's all pitch black. The knight appears to be swaddled in night itself, making him close to invisible save for his metal bits in darkness. It looks like he stitched robes from night itself, with some twinkling stars thrown in on the fabric as well. Clearly magical in nature.

4- Wields an Arab falchion in his right hand and a crescent carving knife in his left.

Reposting for anon who said he had interest so he doesn't have to go looking in the old thread.
>>
File: 1483768543623.jpg (69KB, 575x744px) Image search: [Google]
1483768543623.jpg
69KB, 575x744px
>>51149801
Anchor even though I'm fairly sure the drawfriend has given up on it by now
>>
File: Readabook.png (108KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Readabook.png
108KB, 1400x1400px
>>51151136
I may have took some liberties, But how is this?
>>
>>51150012
Happen to have source for the pic on the left, anon?
>>
File: Jenny and Chomper.jpg (702KB, 1832x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Jenny and Chomper.jpg
702KB, 1832x1005px
>>51149801
Re-requesting my halfling cavalier and her donkey steed. The more cartoony/noble-bright, the better!
>>
>>51153274
Sorry but I don't, I just happened to find it (and the picture on the right too) in a Google search and they happened to look like how I wanted my character to appear.
>>
File: IMG_2680.png (400KB, 637x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2680.png
400KB, 637x540px
Requesting a pirate princess for Black Crusade.

She has a 'seductive' face (like pictured) and hair tied back into a ponytail.

Over stylish garb she wears a long coat covered in jewels.

Due to chaos mutation, she has a third arm under her left shoulder which is casually holding a glass of wine.

She sits on the throne pictured.

Any other changes you want to make are invited if you wanted to make her look more Slaaneshi.

Thanks for reading!
>>
File: Cethlenn's Death.png (5MB, 5000x1580px) Image search: [Google]
Cethlenn's Death.png
5MB, 5000x1580px
Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
Two sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.
>>
>>51153675
Oh wow I remember this
>>
File: love 3.gif (2MB, 877x1500px) Image search: [Google]
love 3.gif
2MB, 877x1500px
hey

taking simple/unsettling requests.

how does one cope with death? i feel hollow from inside, the best i could do is resorting to distractions because that is the only thing i can think of. Apologies in advance, i simply wanted to express my thoughts.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
Requesting this guy as an Imperial Adept for my Dark Heresy game. I'm basically playing an annoying do-it-all. Basically just want the hairstyle and glasses to be recognizable. Bonus points if "Brainy ruins everything" written next to him.
>>
Anyone taking commissions?

If so, reply to this post with contact information and an example of some of your work please.
>>
>>51154182
that looks like a punchable face
>>
>>51154046
Truth be told, you can never truly deal with death. It's just a part of you that's gone forever, and eventually you learn to function without it.
I'm so sorry
>>
File: Wait3.png (5KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Wait3.png
5KB, 600x450px
>>51154188
Search for Eversorthewry on tumblr for quality work like this.

I am taking commissions.
>>
>>51154046
A spooky ghost girl poking her head out of some water, staring directly at the viewer.

I cope by not thinking about it and accepting that it's gonna happen one day, preferably after I've reproduced and spread my horrible genetics into the gene pool
>>
>>51154046
Time is...a healer and continues to move forward even if you don't feel like. Remember, you're not alone despite the now, life and death happens to everyone, both good and bad, and everyone feels both their presences at some point. Part of the shared human experience. You're one of my favorite presences in the drawthread and I hope you the best moving forward.

That being said, if you want to play word associations and draw something feral, large, and with claws, I'd be appreciative. Go as traditional or as crazy as you want.
>>
File: tg ref.png (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
tg ref.png
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>51154234
Want to try this?
Requesting these two girls. The girl labelled "1" is wearing the "A" goggles on her forehead and she's wearing "C" as armor, just without the skull mask. The girl labelled "2" is wearing the goggles labelled "B" on her forehead and she's wearing "D" as armor. By the way, you can't tell it, but Girl "2"'s hair from the front is slightly covering her right eye. Pose is them doing cute sister things.
>>
>>51154220

>>51154368
>>51154326
i will try
thank you anons, i appreciate your words
>>
File: _0Necron ohayou.png (187KB, 804x680px) Image search: [Google]
_0Necron ohayou.png
187KB, 804x680px
>>51154046
Some Necrons stalking a group of Imperial children.
>>
File: 1484093794008.png (144KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484093794008.png
144KB, 600x1000px
Anchor for my drawfriend
>>
>>51151955
I'll be revisiting it. Not hard any time to look at it and add the last couple of expressions and tweaks.
>>
>>51154195
*annoying know-it-all
Yes, that's the point exactly!
>>
Requesting the first kiss of one of my players characters. A young, yet grizzled man with facial burn scars is being kissed by a blind woman with long brown hair in a corridor. They are both inexperienced, and the man is especially awkward and nervous. The whole thing should seem quite sweet.

The woman is a noble by birth, and the man is an ice mage/swordsman who was appointed to the status of lord of the local county by the king.

Also, around the corner, a small group of soldiers is on patrol. (If they were to turn the corner they would see the lovers)
>>
File: nicesnek.png (2MB, 1856x1612px) Image search: [Google]
nicesnek.png
2MB, 1856x1612px
>>51149801
Anchoring this amazing Lamia WiP
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-6348-1410866756-0.jpg (10KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-6348-1410866756-0.jpg
10KB, 180x180px
Requesting Chetna (pic) as an adventurer, sword by her side, sharing out bread she's just finished baking over the campfire (in a dutch oven).
>>
File: 1483993351204.png (45KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
1483993351204.png
45KB, 760x760px
>>51155341
>>
File: _0a1475188310039.jpg (48KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1475188310039.jpg
48KB, 615x409px
Requesting a Black Templar marine fighting a giant snail.
>>
>>51155361

Lol bad draw thread invasion!
>>
File: doodles.png (249KB, 3333x886px) Image search: [Google]
doodles.png
249KB, 3333x886px
>>51154326
>>51154368
>>51154588
sorry anons , i am not feeling alright at the moment
>>
File: IMG_4922.jpg (204KB, 1680x1120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4922.jpg
204KB, 1680x1120px
>>51155604
>>
>>51155713
That's a giant slug and a pointy eared asshole.
>>
>>51155341
>>51155361
>Bad draw thread
>Best draw thread
>>
>>51154234
Is this a falsefag or some joke over my head
>>
File: My Party.png (2MB, 1068x1200px) Image search: [Google]
My Party.png
2MB, 1068x1200px
>>51152767
>>51152818
Sorry here you go anon
Thanks!!!
>>
requesting a young elf slave girl with short white hair. preferably dressed in rags and bound by chains or rope, around her neck and wrists.
>>
>>51156148
I wasn't offering to draw your request, calm down.
>>
>>51155678
No worries. Thoughts are with you.
>>
>>51156372

Not him, but god damn, you came off as a bit of a cunt there.
>>
>>51156424
So what? Cry about it.
>>
>>51155737

I just remembered it from pathfinder. A better reference then a medieval scroll.
>>
>>51150982
Why the fuck does it matter what the inspiration is?

>>51151529
Stop white knighting, artists usually don't pay attention to his like.

>>51155636
Maybe but better than a no delivery thread. : /

>>51155984
I think it's just Eversor having a laugh.

>>51156372
Kind of implied that you might with the whole
>I'm totally a contributing artist
line, so bad form there.
>>
>>51156430

Bitch, I'm not saying that I'm disagreeing with you since I thought the same thing, but don't say shit if you're not gonna be a contributing artist.
>>
>>51156476
Oh, i guess you're right.
>>
>>51156533
>>51156535
Both of you need to improve your reading comprehension and sarcasm awareness.

>>51152818
Is me, implying that >>51152767 is asking another requester to provide references, despite (most likely) not actually being an artist.

Eat shit and die, I don't care in what order.
>>
>>51156535

you're so tough anon, you probably scared him away
>>
>>51156574

That didn't sound like sarcasm at all.

>>51156587

Please explain to me, in your own words, how you got the vibe that I was trying to sound tough.
>>
File: gobbo.png (2MB, 1920x2716px) Image search: [Google]
gobbo.png
2MB, 1920x2716px
Could someone have this goblin girl wearing full leggings and change her hair to a dark brown?
I don't mind if it's a redraw or just an edit.
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>51156802

>bitch
>but don't say shit

it's like classic internet tough guy, you onion.
>>
File: garden.png (8MB, 1914x1848px) Image search: [Google]
garden.png
8MB, 1914x1848px
Requesting a fantastic garden, possibly with some indication that it's in a city.

The garden boasts plants of astounding size and variety, bringing together plants from many different environments- things that really probably shouldn't be in the same planter, even. There's flowers, berry bushes, orchids, and all that. Maybe even throw in some carnivorous plants or pretty insects. The plants don't have to be of any real species, but here's some references. Feel free to go as fantastic as you wish with the plants.

If you want to add a character for scale, then add an elven woman with long white hair.

I know it's only been 18 hours but the last thread died
>>
>>51156855

Well, that wasn't really my intention, I guess.
>>
>>51156973
No worries anon, you can migrate to a new thread w/o the (suggested) 24 hr restriction, which only applies within the same thread
>>
File: 1484186743092.png (2MB, 1920x2716px) Image search: [Google]
1484186743092.png
2MB, 1920x2716px
>>51156806
well I think this fits the bill hope you like.

also willing to do a few colors tonight, as name implies I am pretty bad so don't expect anything to be done quickly or well.
>>
>>51157520
Nah that works dude, thanks!
>>
>>51157587
glad you like
>>
>>51150261
Thanks, also got aditional ref info: >>51145350
>>
This is more of an edit request, not a full on draw request.

May I please get an artist to remove this hellhound girl's cute dog ears, and also remove her flaming eye lashes? I just need it to look decent, and if removing the flaming eye lashes becomes tediuous, I'll settle for just no dog ears.
>>
Requesting a BBEG for an upcoming campaign:

He's a hobgoblin, typical red skin with vicious looking tattoos and scares adorn his body and face. He's wielding a jagged falchion in one of his hands, a tower shield on his back with a beautiful feathered spear sticking out from his back as well.

In his other hands he's holding the head of an orc by the hair and lifting it to the sky, shouting victory. The armor he wears looks as if it's made directly out of red dragon scales and on his left pauldron is the skull of a young dragon, unwieldy and intimidating. Most defining feature is that he has major scaring on the top of his forehead, as if somebody tried to scalp him. His hair is covered in blood and sooth as it's slicked back but doesn't cover his head entirely.

As for anything else, it's up to you the drawfriend but I'll gladly answer any questions you have. Thank you for helping me to improve my campaign!
>>
File: 1484066321175.png (703KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1484066321175.png
703KB, 1240x1754px
Anchor for bone paladin.
>>
i would like to make a request for this character using ice magic, preferably in some sort of combat scenario but still looking collected and calm.
>>
>>51158679
Looking cool you might say?
>>
>>51158718
i am in pain, but yes
>>
File: the life quix-exotic.jpg (3MB, 2631x2246px) Image search: [Google]
the life quix-exotic.jpg
3MB, 2631x2246px
Requesting a Mermonk. She has a streamlined hydrodynamic swimmer's physiology. (no fishy boobs) And a sort of Grecian Odyssey - Amazon meets kung fu Chun Li wetsuit. (form-fit and hydrodynamic) Her weapon is a weathered ancient carved staff of unknown origin. (think Shadow of the Colossus/Atlantis). There is a hint of a broken blade at the top. She carries herself with an aloof uprightness that approaches an air of regality.
>>
File: color 38.png (957KB, 736x1250px) Image search: [Google]
color 38.png
957KB, 736x1250px
I'll take some color requests
>>
File: CCI01112017.jpg (53KB, 622x480px) Image search: [Google]
CCI01112017.jpg
53KB, 622x480px
>>51153305
one redheaded qt with a big ass
>>
>>51159137
Perfection
>>51159123
I guess I want this halfling colored now >>51153305
>>
File: 1471291914382.png (679KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471291914382.png
679KB, 1200x1200px
>>51159123
think you can color this?
normal skin tone is fine, pink and white hat with pink and white swimsuit too please.
>>
>>51159286
dark brown hair as well, sorry, forgot to mention.
>>
>>51159286
>normal skin tone
Racist cis peace of shit
>>
>>51159331
yup
>>
File: KluverColor.png (646KB, 1418x1606px) Image search: [Google]
KluverColor.png
646KB, 1418x1606px
>>51149801

You guys remember Golem-chan, right?

I'd like request Golem char in her nice and pretty dress with a bow and arrow, taking aim, ready to fire.
>>
>>51159331
pax excrementum
>>
>>51159401

cringe
>>
>>51159401
does naked golem chan look like Persona Aigis?
>>
>>51159491

Come on, I think it's kinda cute.
>>
>>51159561

no that's cringe as fuck anon.
>>
File: Kluver1.jpg (256KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Kluver1.jpg
256KB, 900x1500px
>>51159519
She looks like this
>>
>>51159572
How, exactly?
>>
>>51159576
too thicke for me
>>
>>51159572

No, 15 year olds talking about Filthy Frank is cringe. A feminine rock statue in a dress readying a bow is kinda cute.
>>
>>51159590
>>51159592

>false sense of internet celebrity

how is it any different from filthy frank in that sense?
>>
>>51159592
>>51159590
It's the presentation of the request, if anything. A bit on the weird side compared to the standard formula requests are usually presented in.

(A concerned bystander)
>>
>>51159123

why is it that every time I see you it's with some new charlotte shit
>>
>>51159612

> >false sense of internet celebrity

You lost me there, I don't understand.
>>
>>51159639
Thank you for your input.
In the event that the request is not fulfilled this thread, I will reword it in the next.
>>
>>51159663

"hey guise remember me? i'm golem chan look how cute i am pls draw me doing cute things"

forced and waifu
>>
File: Welsimyse_wip.jpg (392KB, 1736x2456px) Image search: [Google]
Welsimyse_wip.jpg
392KB, 1736x2456px
>>51159123
Considering it's been awhile since the drawfriend said he'd color it, and I've seen him post in a thread recently without any word, do you think you could try this? I can post the ref image if you're interested.
>>
>>51159693

Well, for what it's worth, I remember her because that's the best piece of art that was made in that thread.

I also thought the concept of a semi self aware golem wearing a girly dress was extremely adorable.
>>
>>51159659
I'm just friends with the guy who plays Char?
>>
File: 1.jpg (22KB, 473x296px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22KB, 473x296px
>>51149801

Can someone draw this girl with a larger hood and a much more solemn expression? Also, include her holding a very small, maybe almost broken knife.

Just a rough sketch would be fine. Thanks ar/tg/uys
>>
>>51159768
On one hand, I remember her too and also thought
she was cute.

>>51159693
On the other hand, I instantly had this reaction.

And on the other, other hand, I don't use sandpaper as toilet paper, so I just raised an eyebrow at it and moved on.
>>
>>51159822

why
>>
>>51159875
he's a cool guy
>>
>>51159886

wew lad
>>
>>51159401
so you haven't gotten any lewds over on /aco yet have you?
>>
>>51159975
I got a rather strange one a while ago.
>>
File: Princess Christina Reference.png (1MB, 1692x672px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Christina Reference.png
1MB, 1692x672px
Requesting a princess for my space opera game.

She's 13-14 and deeply religious, almost a theologian in her knowledge.

She resembles the two on the left, with red-brown hair that leans more towards red and big blue eyes. She dresses very modestly like the blonde girl, only instead the blue is a teal-green. Her hair is up in a large French braid like the right-most picture.
>>
>>51160075
>like the blonde girl
we all know her name anonymous
>>
>>51160101
Sworder is my wifi
>>
>>51160075
kill yourself famalam
>>
>>51159895
cool could mean shameless where hes from
>>
File: 20161103_013410.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20161103_013410.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>51151593
I need more high rez fiendish codex 1 art. Where did you find this?

I especially need the Demogorgon upsized
>>
>>51160061
There has been another the last day. Thought it's kind of weird too.
>>
File: colorCCI01122017_0001.jpg (63KB, 622x480px) Image search: [Google]
colorCCI01122017_0001.jpg
63KB, 622x480px
>>51153305
>>51159175
I found my crayons, but feel free to keep trying for a better coloration
>>
>>51160061
>>51160284

Come on, you don't just say theses sorts of things and then not post a link to imgur or something.
>>
>>51160301
>>>/aco/1119627
>>
>>51160284
I just went a saw it

kinda wish I hadn't.
>>
I take back what I said earlier, yes this golemfag is awful.
>>
>>51160399

I dunno about you guys, but I liked what I saw.

Thanks.
>>
>>51153201
It's cute, but not quite what I was looking for. The book is meant to be half as large as she is, and the wizardy coat is the biggest part of her design. But thank you anyway!
>>
>>51160399
Every day I give thanks to god for the fact that none of my characters have inspired such lust towards them.
>>
File: KriegShootyV3.jpg (613KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KriegShootyV3.jpg
613KB, 1920x1080px
>>51140539
>>51140554
Lines for krieganon, will probably do flat colors in the next couple of days
>>
>>51158191
>removing ears of precious rapist monstergril waifu

Disgusting.
>>
File: unaprove.png (39KB, 550x993px) Image search: [Google]
unaprove.png
39KB, 550x993px
40K request; requesting two higher-class imperial officials who are the parents of an adolescent girl disapproving of her in trying to become a sister of battle/sororita.

The father; wearing and or looking like the uniform on the left, is face palming disappointingly and the mother; who's wearing the uniform on the right, is sternly and bluntly telling their daughter "No." With her arms crossed. Also just add the appropriate Imperial Military emblems and logos on the parent's uniforms; two-headed eagles, gold skulls, etc.

Plus the adolescent daughter would be holding a poster that's basically saying: "Join the sororitas, become a sister of battle." While also looking sad that her parents disapprove of it
>>
>>51160655
>one of the last Nazi soldiers defending Berlin in the final days of the Reich from the invading Russian Red Army, 1945
>>
>>51159123
Perhaps you may consider doing this color request?

>>51141375
>>51141429
>>
File: Skelebones wants to stay.png (1MB, 1041x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Skelebones wants to stay.png
1MB, 1041x1082px
Requesting something a bit silly, pic has the details.
>>
File: Star Child.jpg (148KB, 1300x1841px) Image search: [Google]
Star Child.jpg
148KB, 1300x1841px
For the elven undergraduate of General Arcana from last thread, here's some progress. This will be the general feel, but if there are any details or changes I can make, let me know. And I'm still in the process of cleaning the lineart up, but I thought I should let you know I'm still on it.
>>
>>51160921
Wow, thanks! I was going to post an anchor this coming Sunday, but I'm super glad to see you making progress! As for the need of any changes, she looks great so far!
>>
Requesting a repost of the Goose Girl with mechanical goose if any one else saved it?
>>
File: rq.jpg (134KB, 486x929px) Image search: [Google]
rq.jpg
134KB, 486x929px
requesting an armoured musketeer like this with black bird heraldry
>>
File: ThisDamnKobold.jpg (720KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ThisDamnKobold.jpg
720KB, 1600x2000px
>>51106589
>>51064936
>>
File: ThisDamnKoboldINK.png (578KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ThisDamnKoboldINK.png
578KB, 1600x2000px
>>51162531
And without any background if you want it colored.
>>
File: Jeremiah Blitz Redux ref.png (2MB, 1270x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremiah Blitz Redux ref.png
2MB, 1270x1450px
I'd like a picture of a Rogue Trader that is a bit more "Rogue" than "Trader" please.

His actually a notable and kind of fun npc, but his original character art is kind of boring. I'd like to make him look more the part of handsome space outlaw! Someone that the player characters can often related to.
>>
File: Imperial Navy Uniforms.jpg (153KB, 965x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Navy Uniforms.jpg
153KB, 965x1023px
>>51160715

Every time I read your request I want to kick you. When have you ever seen a picture of an Imperial uniform that has a fucking necktie a side cap or a campaign hat? I know you are just a teenage lazy ass that refuses to look for a better reference photo. So I will at least try to help you as you won't help yourself. In fact I full expect in a day or so to see your same shitty reference photo with that fucking garish red ushers uniform and smokey the bear hat.

Here is some concept art of Imperial Navy uniforms by Jes . Many similarities to Imperial Guard General Staff uniforms. The high exaggerated Mandarin collar, double breasted and belted thigh length coat, tall over the calf boots.

One might also look to late 19th century uniforms particularly those of Imperial Germany and Imperial Russia which is clearly what the Warhammer 40k uniforms are emulating.
>>
>>51162919
I'm gonna be a devil's advocate here, but I think to this guy's defense; >>51160715 , perhaps with the imperium being diverse with different ranging cultures and all, I think it's acceptable or atleast excusable for a human person to be wearing a suit and necktie.

Also another theory for the anon's request is maybe OCs? Maybe a homebrew military faction/regiment? Again, with the imperium being very large and diverse, Hugo Boss Suits and Neckties and even tuxedos would still be a thing in 40K as human clothing and fashion worn by higher and upper class imperium citizens or officials.

Also the anon DID include in his/her request:

>Also just add the appropriate Imperial Military emblems and logos on the parent's uniforms; two-headed eagles, gold skulls, etc.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure this request is not really that problematic to be honest, except for you hardcore must-stick-to-canon-at-all-costs lore-fags.
>>
File: Fo4Cleanroom_Suit.png (612KB, 530x942px) Image search: [Google]
Fo4Cleanroom_Suit.png
612KB, 530x942px
Requesting this hazmat fellow being nervous or weirded out by Nurgle demons and or Nurgle-Cultists and or plague marines.
>>
>>51162919
>being this assblasted over a guy's OC request
>>
>>51163069
Getting assblasted over OCs is all the drawthread does nowadays.
>>
>>51163069
to be fair, he's posted it many times and each time someone's semi-politely gone 'bro maybe use a better picture'

and next thread like clockwork he posts it exactly the same
>>
>>51163171
Who gives a shit it's not your request
>>
>>51162919
Man this concept art sure does remind me/all of us how 40K is essentially rule of crazy-stupid but awesome and cool looking.

As cool looking those outfits are (depending on your tastes) it also another reminder how hilariously impractical that shit is. I mean look at the guy at the most bottom right, he must be nuts about that obligatory exaggerated collar.

>"This collar's to damn high, I could barely turn my head around with this shit! Can't we all fold it down for once!?"
>>
>>51163036

No, the OR said himself he used the first google image search he found several threads back.
>>
>>51163284
Well I guess the its best to just ask the OR him/herself, assuming he/she'd be around to this again. Besides he/she DID add:

>>Also just add the appropriate Imperial Military emblems and logos on the parent's uniforms; two-headed eagles, gold skulls, etc.

At the request recently for this thread. So I guess he/she got the idea that its meant as an OC or hombrew-esque sort of thing.
>>
>>51163333
>girls
>on /tg/

Quads or not that's worth a chuckle
>>
>>51163226

lol OR butthurt detected!
>>
>>51163226
never said I did give a shit, just giving some context

preparation H my man, try it.
>>
File: SummonerAndPet.jpg (486KB, 965x819px) Image search: [Google]
SummonerAndPet.jpg
486KB, 965x819px
Requesting a summoner and her eidolon pet.

Character looks like Zoe Saldana, with simple looking clothing, and a panther tooth necklace.

Her eidolon is a demonic looking panther with dark purple and white fur.

Both of them have a light blue glowing rune on their foreheads.
>>
File: CapitolCarter.jpg (46KB, 367x402px) Image search: [Google]
CapitolCarter.jpg
46KB, 367x402px
>>51160715

All I can think of is Capitol from Mutant Chronicles with that hat!
>>
File: AK200_Infobox.png (674KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
AK200_Infobox.png
674KB, 1050x1050px
Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."
>>
>>51163537

I love this request because the OR is relentless and uncompromising like a robot. Never changes or updates reference or request. Just keeps on keeping on.
>>
>>51162531
I'm second guessing this background.
It might be too busy.

Hey, /tg/ do you think I should redo the background with a few simple, suggestive lines?
Or is it fine?
>>
>>51163552
hey man, if elf vikings could do it, anyone can
>>
>>51163381
I'm not the OR, just blown away at how much people try to police other requests.
>>
>>51162541
>>51162531
Thank you based drawfriend
>>
>>51163668
You're welcome anon.
I might simplify the background tonight. If I do, I'll post it.
>>
>>51151789

Bump.

>inb4 it's only been 15 hours

I want to go to sleep and I'm not even sure if this thread will be up by the time I wake up.
>>
>>51163036

Why have an illustration request set in a specific fictional universe only to throw out the aesthetics of that fictional universe?
>>
>>51163724
How is that an excuse? No one is going to draw your request just because it was bumped in the same thread for fuck's sake
>>
>>51152698
Bumping 'cause I gotta go to class for the next twelve hours and I probably won't be back before the thread goes kamikaze
>>
>>51163724
>>51164381

Fucking anarchy! It's 24 hours bump no exceptions.
>>
>>51152730

Bumping because I have to go to work. Won't be back till 6pm EST.
>>
>>51164551
>>51164353
>>51164514
>>51164381
Probably the falsefag again
>>
File: Albert Reference.png (1MB, 2900x694px) Image search: [Google]
Albert Reference.png
1MB, 2900x694px
We're two-for-two so far. Can we go three-for-three? Let's find out.
>>
>>51155984
Just a joke, but still true about the commission thing.
>>
>>51160570
Aw darn. Okay. I thought maybe she just could have the coat off, but i understand.

Would you like me to just draw in the coat and make the book bigger and under her? Thatd be not to hard.
>>
File: Ref.jpg (340KB, 2848x1504px) Image search: [Google]
Ref.jpg
340KB, 2848x1504px
Hi. Would someone be willing to draw my Jedi character please? The reference is pretty straight forward, thanks!
>>
>>51164720

Behold the power of greed, though I applaud your honesty.
>>
File: original.jpg (158KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
158KB, 500x686px
Requesting this girl 18 years old, in medium armor of some kind and smiling.

Extra details: The character is slightly busty, but depending on armor that might not matter. She's also a little on the short side.
>>
>>51164895
Whoops, shoulda clarified.
Two other players have requested two different characters from the same campaign as this character so far, each one got great deliveries. Seeing if the streak continues.
>>
>>51160257
All of 3.5's art is at it's Archives.

I upsize them sometimes using Waifux2 if they're too small in native resolution, and hunt down the artists via signature online, sometimes using Wayback machine.
>>
Not many draw friends these days?
>>
>>51166273
They have lives too. Sit and wait or go away.
>>
>>51166335
>Page was on 8.
>Someone posts a thinly veiled bump to keep it current.
>Newfag gets mad.

Anyway requesting an extra small kobold.
>>
>>51166501
How small we talking here?
>>
>>51166540
Quite possibly the smolest to ever be born.
>>
>>51149812
Bampin'
>>
>>51149887
Bump
>>
>>51163537
Atlas sucks Mars is cool!
>>
>>51150662
>Star Wars bump
>>
>>51167400
I'm gonna squish that kobold.
>>
>>51163830
Again, maybe its OCs or homebrew faction, plus the suit and necktie aesthetics can still fit withing 40K given that its human clothing which would be worn by nobility and all.
>>
File: tankwizref.png (2MB, 1200x1408px) Image search: [Google]
tankwizref.png
2MB, 1200x1408px
Requesting a tank wizard.

Armour should be full plate and clunky, pic related is a good idea of the general size of the armour. In one hand he ought to have a large tower shield, looks more like glass than metal, and it's as big as him. Hair and beard long and flowing, can be in any style you think would fit this tank wizard. Adornment is also up to you, cloaks, crests, spikes, robes, etc. In the other hand there should be a swirling mass of energy or likewise magical effect. Colours, if any, should be bluish or purple or a mixture thereof, but if you think something else would look good, by all means try it.
>>
>>51169489

I've been playing Warhammer 40K since 1991. I've never seen a necktie.
>>
>>51169489

Do you have trouble reading? The OR already said he found it in a google image search.
>>
>>51169464
Good, Kobolds are for squish.
>>
File: witchincrequest.png (1MB, 3093x3119px) Image search: [Google]
witchincrequest.png
1MB, 3093x3119px
>>51150374
>>
File: _0a1479422682999.jpg (184KB, 1084x1181px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1479422682999.jpg
184KB, 1084x1181px
>>51160655
You don't know how thankful i am for this, thank you mah dood.
>>
>>51170188
Looking great!
>>
>>51151102
making a bump for baldies
>>
>>51170188
Starting to look nice! Will this be line art suitable for coloring?
>>
File: IMG_4937.jpg (74KB, 620x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4937.jpg
74KB, 620x715px
Vitruvian Man as a loincloth clad savage mutant is a post apocalyptic future with a machete, tomahawk and firing an assault rifle or lmg with two hands.
>>
>>51170726
He's already added a bit of grey under the lady's eye, so I'm guessing he might color it in himself
>>
>>51170859
Shouldn't he also have another set of legs?
>>
>>51149981
Bumpernickel.
>>
requesting a nerdy looking succubus girl who, despite looking cute as a button, doesn't understand how to be sexy.
>>
>>51170726
>>51170860
I may color it myself, albeit simply.
>>
File: bone tiefling.png (758KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
bone tiefling.png
758KB, 1240x1754px
>>51158225
some progress
>>
>>51171034
I happily would.
>>
File: telt2sh4tmblzowohzp9.jpg (72KB, 800x485px) Image search: [Google]
telt2sh4tmblzowohzp9.jpg
72KB, 800x485px
>>51170879
not that anon, but they are included.
>>
File: teeg request reference.png (4MB, 1108x3000px) Image search: [Google]
teeg request reference.png
4MB, 1108x3000px
Ayo checking in after a couple days.

Req'd my Elvis-impersonator ork warboss, an artist called it but I've not seen anything.

Not trying to be pushy, just wondering if anyone saw it and if I missed it being posted.

reference related
>>
>>51171101
Fuck, I want a Vitruvian man figure...
>>
>>51171147
You can get them from Japan they just came out. I preordered with a US seller to save $20 but they won't be here for 2 more weeks.
>>
>>51160699

But it's for reasons, Anon! The art is the best I could find for a short notice character, but the character doesn't have the dog ears. In fact, she's draconic, but I've got no time to be nitpicky!
>>
>>51171147
As it is said over in /toy/, it is a slippery slope.
You get a figma Vitruvian Man, you will then want the Figma Michelangelo's David, or Venus de Milo. Or the Figma The Scream that looks like it just came out of an episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog.

But seriously, I currently only have a Thinker myself and am planning on vitruvian soon as well. lot of possibility which helps now and then for pose references. btw, this image is missing about two others they have either made prototypes of or released. and then there is like 2 more we know of in the works they haven't released prototypes of.
>>
>>51171802
>Venus de Milo! With poseable...oh
>>
File: 1484192470935.jpg (381KB, 833x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1484192470935.jpg
381KB, 833x1100px
>>51158191
>>51171793
not even going to attempt to remove the flame from the eyes, not that good yet, so enjoy this much at least.
>>
>>51171034
Those greaves look sick, looking foreword to the final
>>
>>51171988

Hey, thank you so much friend! This helps so much.
>>
>>51150012
Bump.
>>
>>51171918
Basically every figure comes with various body parts to allow them to take on their iconic poses in real life, then body parts to let them pose normally. Thinker comes with a hunched over torso that is really only useful for his Thinker pose, but has a second torso to let him move around like a normal human.

Venus is the same way. comes with a torso with actual arms, as well as soft plastic version of her dress to replace the hard plastic shell she has in that image. I haven't gotten her yet because of her torso joints. just wouldn't have enough posibility for me. So need to get myself the new generic blank body figmas.

>>51172053
thanks
>>
File: Pietro.png (106KB, 810x480px) Image search: [Google]
Pietro.png
106KB, 810x480px
Requesting a three-eyed wingless crowman egyptian/desert themed fortune teller.
For reference he's a Pathfinder Tengu Witch (Cartomancer)

Here's my own shitty doodle for fun.
Also posted in bad draw thread, for relevance.
>>
File: SmolBolds.png (30KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SmolBolds.png
30KB, 1000x1000px
>>51166501
Is this small enough?
>>
>>51173048
Yes, this will do nicely....
Thanks Eversor!
>>
>>51173048
>terrors of the ant farmers
>ants need to make their own heroes to defeat these terrifying dragons
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 706x1000px
Could a kind anon with better shop skills than I edit this woman to have a pale human skin tone?
Thankyou in advance.
>>
File: med.jpg (74KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
med.jpg
74KB, 341x512px
Requesting a bust of my Pathfinder Mystic Theurge. He does actually have a third eye and tends to wear a large blue overcloak (part of the uniform for the guild he is a part of). The picture is somewhat accurate except that he is a few years older and has Udjat eye tattoos around his primary two eyes that are symbols of the deity he worships.
>>
File: Knight.png (255KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Knight.png
255KB, 600x1000px
>>51154875
WIP
>>
File: _0a1480479171562.jpg (2MB, 3500x2241px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1480479171562.jpg
2MB, 3500x2241px
This with a Templar knight?
>>
>>51174588
Sweet. Looks very interesting so far, but I have to admit that the spiky pauldrons don't seem to fit with the rest of the armor. I have no problem with death metal knights, it just looks out of place in comparison to the rest.

But that's just personal taste. Everything else is great!
>>
>>51175013
What would look better? I do kinda agree, they look a bit outta place
>>
>>51150150
Bumpin'
>>
>>51171802
If they make a Michelangelo's Moses, I'm afraid I could have a severe heart failure...
>>
File: pauldrons.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pauldrons.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>51175146
Not OR, but maybe try sword catching pauldrons like this pic

They're simple, practical, and look pretty damn good
>>
File: Knight.png (256KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Knight.png
256KB, 600x1000px
>>51175013
Alright, changed them a bit, incorporated the suggestion of the anon above. Thanks anon!
>>
>>51160257
>>51165124
Oh, Ah well I'll make do with that.
>>
>>51175645
Much better! Can't wait to see it finished.
>>
>>51150042
Bumping this.
>>
>>51175220
well other ones include The Scream like i mentioned, Falconet's Cupid(comes with TWO cupids), then in the draft phase is Mona Lisa and Sandaime Ootani Onijii (the painting of a samurai used in SHAMEFUR DIPRAY memes). the line first came out towards the end of 2015 iirc so for a little over a year old, it's been moving pretty well and been quite populkar, so I am sure they will hit moses eventually. I think wonfes is coming soon(basicaly the figure and model kit version of comiket), like this month or next month and they will unveil new stuff there.
>>
File: KriegShootyV4.jpg (488KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KriegShootyV4.jpg
488KB, 1920x1080px
>>51170257
Not finalized flats, mostly just got the main layers set up for actual coloring but just wanted to share my progress with you.

May take a couple of days for the next update as I have a couple things coming up getting in the way of drawing.

Also I was considering adding a background to this but I'm not good with those so don't get your hopes up
>>
>>51149887
sounds neat ill try to give it a whirl
>>
>>51177628
Thanks guy
>>
File: Hue and Saturation.png (581KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hue and Saturation.png
581KB, 706x1000px
>>51173473
>>
>>51171125
hey soz, i was that artist. working on it now.
>>
>>51173473
Actually that is a better pic for my req, gonna replace that for the next thread.
>>
>>51176754
Looks fantastic so far my friend, and the background is your call. I could just always make the background transparent and plop it on a real life picture of Syria.
>>
i would like to request a female drow witch.
wearing some black hide clothing, and a series of tribal tattoos along her legs, arms and back.
she has white hair and red eyes. if she could have a relatively cheering or happy expression that would be lovely!
>>
>>51173048
2cute4me
>>
>>51149887
>>51168402
>>51177850
Hey bro can you do me a solid? Ive been looking online for the name of the helmet you gave so I can get some more reference photos and I cant find it under "early American Indian war helmet" Can you give me the technical name?
>>
File: da king.jpg (79KB, 768x782px) Image search: [Google]
da king.jpg
79KB, 768x782px
>>51171125
DA KING.
some proof you aren't forgotten <3
>>
File: leather helmet.png (73KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
leather helmet.png
73KB, 300x300px
>>51178636
Its a little anachronistic, but its actually an old leather firefighter helmet. Figured its simple enough that it could pass.

I'm not a big fan of how wide the rim is in this picture, but here. Just sort of a simple leather helmet
>>
>>51173048
I'm gonna squish those dumb lizards.
>>
>>51178759
Oh okay no worries man, Im working on the coloring and background but it should be done within the hour unless i fall asleep.
>>
File: Knight.png (228KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Knight.png
228KB, 600x1000px
>>51175830
A bit of progress tonight
>>
File: download.jpg (295KB, 1312x924px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
295KB, 1312x924px
May I request something lovely?

I'd like to request a married couple: a male elf and a human woman who's elderly, like 70s or late 60s.

The pic of the guy in the left is what the male elf husband looks like and the same type of clothes he'd be wearing. And the pic of the woman and her clothes in the right is what elderly human wife would be wearing.

And both the elf husband and human wife are holding a photo of themselves some years ago where the human wife was much younger. And both the elf husband and human wife would be smiling to the screen: POV style if that's what it's called.
>>
>>51179611
I'm pumped guy
>>
File: elvis ork boss.jpg (131KB, 1089x865px) Image search: [Google]
elvis ork boss.jpg
131KB, 1089x865px
>>51171125
last progress for tonight. more tomorrow
>>
>>51160860
24 hour bump for annoying demon lords
>>
File: indianwar.jpg (131KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
indianwar.jpg
131KB, 1200x900px
>>51149887
>>51177850
>>51179860
Hahaha I dig the "guy" speak! I grew up in upstate NY and haven't heard people use that phrase since I moved.

Anyway here is the first version with the background.
>>
File: indianwar2.jpg (99KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
indianwar2.jpg
99KB, 1200x900px
>>51149887
>>51177850
>>51179860
>>51180046
Second version without the background so you can see detail a bit better.
>>
>>51180059
>>51180046
Hey, thanks man! looks great!
>>
>>51178721
Not requester, but...
that is awesome
>>
>>51179957
AMAZING
>>
>>51180092
Anytime bud!
Im gona get some sleep but hope you enjoy the drawing for you game/whatever you use it for! It was good practice.
>>
File: spose.jpg (615KB, 1031x682px) Image search: [Google]
spose.jpg
615KB, 1031x682px
Requesting this dude as a D&D bard. Thanks!
>>
>>51179957

holy shit
>>
File: flying-on-a-book-elf-wizard.png (584KB, 1116x1579px) Image search: [Google]
flying-on-a-book-elf-wizard.png
584KB, 1116x1579px
>>51151136
>>
File: Jedi.png (151KB, 435x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jedi.png
151KB, 435x800px
>>51164785
>>
>>51162304
bumpity bump bump
>>
File: This_Damn_Kobold.png (2MB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
This_Damn_Kobold.png
2MB, 1600x2000px
>>51162541
>>51162531
>>51163698
>I might simplify the background tonight. If I do, I'll post it.
Final version
>>
>>51179957
>>51178721
Anon I...

He's beautiful
>>
File: 78e0f8b33a85f0a0474a06ac77699eb4.jpg (111KB, 736x1303px) Image search: [Google]
78e0f8b33a85f0a0474a06ac77699eb4.jpg
111KB, 736x1303px
Requesting my human rogue.

Middle eastern looking, such as pic related besides the red dot on his forehead and the cheek tattoos.
Got curly, greasy hair and some minor facial scarring, aswell as a fairly large scar running horizontally on the right side of his neck.

Tends to wear tattered old rugged traveling clothes and has a fairly standard, silver shortsword.
>>
File: bwillow.png (3MB, 1754x2480px) Image search: [Google]
bwillow.png
3MB, 1754x2480px
>>51151383
>>
>>51182786
Wow...That's amazing Anon

Thank you so very much!
>>
So, is someone gonna make a new thread?
>>
>>51164912
Daily bump.
>>
File: fuckyou.png (4MB, 2462x3000px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
4MB, 2462x3000px
>>51181854
Now first off I want to say I did done didety done dis because I want you to improve, which you seem adamantly refuse to do and instead search for your style and stagnate.
I don't mean no harm, but you need to fucking break your bubble, admit that you're a shit to yourself, re-educate yourself and git gud.
The only thing standing in the way of your progress is you own stuck-up arse.

Secondly the critique is extremely incomplete since as I wrote it I quickly realized there's no way I can fit everything that is wrong with your work without writing an essay.
>>
>>51183087
Not till:
1. thread limit
2. This one drifts near page 10

Historically can take a while.
Recently, threads have been moving faster.
>>
>>51183087
310 is bump limit newfag
>>
>>51183154
Actually, there are just that many more shit threads being posted.
>>
File: Matilda Clearwater.jpg (188KB, 832x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Matilda Clearwater.jpg
188KB, 832x1500px
>>51155293
Bumping with a reference image for the woman. She'd be wearing clothes a bit more befitting of a noblewoman though.
>>
File: request.png (2MB, 1741x662px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
2MB, 1741x662px
I have a request please.

I want the face/features on the left, elronds armour from the middle and the pose or one similar on the right.

They're meant to be an elven death knight with the face of an angel.
>>
>>51183128
First, thanks for the critique!

Second, a large chunk of your critique could be summarized as "Boy, you sure we're a lazy jackass and half-assed that background."
I actually did decrease the size of the plant life as they went further back, the second time I did it, and with the lack of detail, you couldn't tell.
My third time I got lazy.
I agree I did a sloppy job and might do a different background later. I always intended to not put a lot of effort into the background, but it didn't really work out for me.>>51181854

The hands, the left hand is further in the background but I think I may have dropped some of it's mass when I inked it.
The chains:
I tried a new method, looked pretty okay in pencil and like braided rope when inked. I did not start over. Probably should have.
That one angle looks worse than I thought. It's stupid as fuck. Yeah.
The chains wouldn't hang the way you drew them because of the shorter length and connect further up, which you can't see because I fucked up the chains when inking.
But the way they drop out of his hand is wrong, which you started from.

I didn't like those thigh cuffs, thanks for telling me why.

I redid the cape last thing.
That was a mistake and I need to take my time and fix it.

That smudging was a style choice, like slight sepia tone.
It's intended to suggest tones and details not inked. I went back and forth on that. Trying to add little details kept making it too busy and leaving them out flattened the perspective.

I am not looking for my style and wouldn't know how to begin to do that.
I was trying to design the anatomy of my kobolds earlier, but think I got it.
I just have to practice them.
>>
>>51183565
A large chunk of your post could be summarized as "I'm just going to handwave your points."
>>
>>51183664
Except all the parts where I agreed?
I half-assed the background.
>>
>>51181761
Holy shit that is perfect. Just the perfect look. Thank you!
>>
>>51179645
>May I request something lovely?

Lovely to you, a knife ear loving race traitor.
>>
>>51182786

Reminds me of Xeno Clash.
>>
File: inspiration.jpg (115KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
inspiration.jpg
115KB, 500x737px
>>51183489
Here's a drawing that kind of captures the type of thing I am after.

I want the armour dark, functional, refined.
>>
>>51186077
>>51186077
>>51186077
>>
>>51183565
Sigh, it was worth a try.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.