[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 395
Thread images: 53

File: 47215756_p0.jpg (527KB, 1150x1300px) Image search: [Google]
47215756_p0.jpg
527KB, 1150x1300px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Let's talk drinking! Does your character drink alcohol? When, how often, and how much? What rules does your GM use for drunkenness? Is your character a teetotaller?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing
Spheres of Might preview: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/

Old Thread: >>51178902
>>
Friendly reminder that the easiest way to tell if a player is shit is by asking them what they order at the tavern.

>Good players order small beer or cider
>Average players order ale
>Shit players order water, juice or milk
>>
>>51185678

This.

Mostly because it's the worst kind of entry level moralfags that do the "I'm gonna order milk" things
>>
>>51185678

What about if they order SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! EVERYBOOODYYYYY
>>
>>51185678
Friendly reminder that the easiest way to tell if a player is shit is when he tries to judge the value of a player by what their character orders in a bar.
>>
>>51185678
What's wrong with juice?
>>
>>51185624
RotR does drink, a lot. Numbs the idea of dying and leaving his family without a father. Mostly out of selfish fear of his wife charging into the after life to kill him twice.

IG yes, but only when stressed or when the other bard in the group turns her drinking water into wine between gulps.
>>
>>51185733
MOLEST.
>>
>>51185733
Nothing; now finish your juice so we can go on our 'adventure'.
>>
One of my characters drinks water because she knows she already says enough stupid things when she's not drunk.
The other character drinks hippocras because he's a quack doctor and thinks it's medicinal.
>>
So pfg, can someone sell me on Spheres of Power?
Other than destruction being real good at nuking, I'm not seeing the fuss, really.

Weather seems like it could fuck a campaign by destroying vast swathes of landscape but lacks any utility beyond that, Telekinesis seems to mostly be turning yourself into a sub-par fighter but using your sword at range, Nature seems really situational and just not very good even when it works.

Am I missing something fundamental?
>>
File: dakka.jpg (79KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
dakka.jpg
79KB, 720x405px
Alright, so I am trying to make a dual musket wielding gun-girl. Best I can figure is I can go Warlord, and with Dual Stance I can go Twin Thunder Stance (since guns can do piercing), and generally Phantom Sun stance from Solar Wind (or any other stance that suits my fancy). Since I want to go 1-20 Warlord, are there any ways to really improve my gun damage since I don't know of any way to get ability scores to damage otherwise? I was thinking gestalt but my GM's never run gestalt games.

Sidenote this isn't a build for hyper optimization. I'm just trying to make something fun, but at least functional since my groups aren't very hard on optimizing for our campaigns.
>>
>>51185824
Haste at first level.
Permanent invisibility.
*teleports behind u*

But what you're really missing is that it's not supposed to be comparable to Vancian casting, it's supposed to encourage more interesting casters than 'Wizard with Grease/Web/Create Pit/Haste."
>>
>>51185678
>not ordering the milk straight from the serving girl's own 'taps'
>>
>>51185733

Medieval taverns won't have "juice."

Water was something you either purified with beer, got from a well or found a reliable stream.

Milk spoiled really quickly due to pasteurization not being a thing, you'd only get good milk fresh from the cow.

In contrast, every bar had mild beers (small beers) and cider.
>>
>>51185948
But anon! We're not playing in medieval settings! We're in fantasy settings!
>>
>>51185917

>Serving girl
>Not the motherly Sorceress

Shit taste desu senpai
>>
>>51185958

Fantasy, medieval, it's all the same thing when you get down to something as basic as "what they serve at the bar!"
>>
File: 11e8e689d7e9a6febc79fbd959a730dd.png (595KB, 1000x1453px) Image search: [Google]
11e8e689d7e9a6febc79fbd959a730dd.png
595KB, 1000x1453px
>>51185824
Conjuration is broken in so many ways.
>>
>>51185948
Purify Food and Drink is an Orison. Anyone with a level in a divine spellcasting class can cast it infinitely.
>>
>>51185983

Oh sure, and you're going to tell me every tavern owner will have a mage on-hand to cast purify on every order that comes along!

Ooh, and while we're at it, why don't they set up magical food production "traps?" Why do people still mine for ore when spells that produce iron and gold exist?
>>
>>51185624
Is there sci fi third party supplements for Pathfinder?
>>
>>51185983
It's even on the (very small) Adept spell list.

Also I just noticed, Adepts get shit like Baleful Polymorph and Heal eventually. I mean they gotta get to level 17, but, it is eventually.

Also huh. Adepts actually have Heal discounted spell level wise. It's a 5th for them
>>
>>51186013
There might be a couple of them in the troves, I havn't decided which one would work the best for a psudeomodern kitchen sink world though. I might have to try another system instead.
>>
>>51185900

Well, those starting three aren't exactly game changers, especially for the latter 2, since they're possible without Spherecasting, but you say I'm not meant to compare Vancian to it.

And whilst they might be more interesting, you still have to do things worth being interesting.

Take Telekinesis, for example. As for as I can tell, you can spend a big helping of talents to finally be able to use your sword as well as you could if you were actually holding it, but now you've put a massive investment in basically being a level 1 fighter except with a little more range.
Now, the idea of a TK fighter is actually pretty neat, and I was looking forward to it, but it's hard to stay excited about being a telekinetic swordmaster when that 'master' part isn't really true.

Geomancy has some super cool ideas in it like manipulating flame sizes and shapes and creating fog clouds and so on, but they're just too situational a lot of the time. Being able to encase people in ice by freezing the water on them is cool, no pun intended, but unless your at the beach your going to have to dip into the weather domain, make it rain first then freeze them later, and if you're inside you're basically buggered. Things like chill/heat metal are one of the less situational ones, but it still only amounts to a paltry amount of damage, so the cool idea falls flat of actually being cool by lack of results.

And so on. or maybe i'm just too much of a filthy min-maxer, it's entirely possible
>>
>>51186012
It purifies 8 gallons/level. Even at first level you can purify 80 gallons a minute.

Create Food and Water is a 3rd level spell, which means you need to be 5th level to cast it.
The spells that produce raw materials normally cost money, and are still limited casting per day.
>>
Question on permanency spell, particularly with detect magic, or rather any concentration spell.

Does this mean that by concentrating, you get the effect or is it proper permanent?
>>
What are some good rage powers for a 2-level Barbarian dip? Was thinking maybe Superstition and Savage Intuition. Nearly considered Lesser Spirit Totem but my Charisma's shit. Considering I'm dipping Armored Hulk I may want to go with Swift Foot so I'm back at a 30ft land speed, but at the same time I don't know how important that extra 5 feet would be. Granted I guess I could take Fiend Totem for a gore attack (which would be better than the claws since my hands are busy two-handing), though that -5 is probably going to hurt for a few levels.
>>
>>51186166
Superstition. If you decide to go for a second, Witch Hunter.
>>
Anyone else lose their hype for fluffy2 ever since kon kon posted those slots and brought out the full force of autism?
>>
>>51186285
I definitely see Witch Hunter's handiness increasing as I level further, so eventually that +1 to damage is going to be guaranteed. At the same time, since I'm going to be focusing on Strength anyhow, I'd think that -5 to hit with Fiend Totem's gore attack will be negligible, and that'll deal more damage (granted only if I hit).
>>
>>51186330
What slots? Time slots?
>>
>>51186330

It just goes to show he wants cute over substance, I give it three months before it dies.

>>51186089

I think well water can produce more at a time?

Someone who orders water at a tavern is a coward and limp-wristed noodle. If you ordered water in a session I was in I would mock you (in-character) for it.
>>
>>51186351

He wants a trap, three cute girls of varying breast size, and SUPPOSEDLY a "non-trap man."

But we both know /pfg/ is terrible at making those so his options are, regrettably, limited.
>>
>>51186366
no, I really have no issue with the cuteness, it's the other players being desperate that's bothering me

>>51186351
1 trap
1 titty monster
1 cutie flat chest
1 flex spot
>>
>>51186380
>it's the other players being desperate that's bothering me

What did you expect? He made a cutsey-poo anime game styled after the most vapid of ecchi harem comedies, and is now reaping the bitter harvest he planted.

If he expected something else than he's an idiot or a fool.
>>
>>51186400
I expected the faggotry to occur after the selection process...
>>
>>51186418
You must never have GM'd a Roll20 or any other Internet game.
The selected players are the ones who don't spill spaghetti all over their hugbox in something as simple as an introductory mail. They're surprisingly rare.
>>
File: Trigun 001-039.jpg (202KB, 695x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Trigun 001-039.jpg
202KB, 695x1071px
>>51185678
I would accept a Trigun reference.
>>
>>51186436
I've never really put up a LFG, no

c'est la vie
>>
>>51186380
>it's the other players being desperate that's bothering me
What, making their characters to fill up the appropriate slots? I don't think anyone changed their apps to fit. Are you talking about the two apps for MANLINESS that turned up after kon kon posted the party dynamic slots?
>>
>>51185678
>not ordering water and mushy peas
Enjoy your sinful sauce buddy!
>>
>>51186465
they're basically in a knife fight to make their backstories better than each others because they're all fighting for slots 2 and 3

Interestingly enough there's still no competition on the trap front
>>
>>51185767
Is she trying to hide a huge boner?

god I hope so, a 14" dick would make that pic perfect
>>
>>51186465
>Are you talking about the two apps for MANLINESS that turned up after kon kon posted the party dynamic slots?

What, one that's named "Absalom" and is a guy that traveled around LITERALLY Eberron, or the guy who seems to be nothing but what "dad" did?

>>51186494

Both of the backstories suck, and the only sign of "manliness" at all is the character art. Which is an exceptionally shitty and shallow way to portray a "manly" character.
>>
>>51186508

Nah, she's just being demure and hiding any chance of seeing bare thigh or panties.

I'd rather see a 14 inch dick *in* her, thick chicks taking big dicks is the best.
>>
Is there any way to get Strength to ranged attacks, either 1p or DSP?
>>
>>51186115
Please respond.
>>
>>51186525
why not both?
>>
>>51186511
not talking about the new submissions. I'm talking about the discussion thread

I stopped reading the page a while ago.
>>
>>51186544
I always interpreted it as being just like the spell but with an unlimited duration, which means you have to concentrate and typically have to give it 3 rounds for it to go into effect.
>>
File: Ahoge archer.jpg (54KB, 576x662px) Image search: [Google]
Ahoge archer.jpg
54KB, 576x662px
>>51186529
Adaptive composite longbow

>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/magic-weapons/magic-weapon-special-abilities/adaptive

Thrown weapons also get a strength bonus to damage.

>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons

>Thrown Weapons: The wielder applies his Strength modifier to damage dealt by thrown weapons (except for splash weapons).
>>
>>51186547

Because I'm not a closet homosexual and don't find chicks with dicks remotely attractive.
>>
>>51185678
But anon! My character can't order alcohol if she's heavily pregnant with twins
>>
>>51186115
Well, it has a strict list as to What can be made permanent.
Anything beyond that is up to the gm.

And no. It is constantly active with no need to concentrate.
>>
>>51186494
>they're basically in a knife fight to make their backstories better than each others because they're all fighting for slots 2 and 3
You mean, we're NOT supposed to engage in subtle shows of dominance to demonstrate superiority while at the same time showing we can work together with others to make enjoyable stories/denigrating other characters (but not to the point of antagonising them if they do get in)?

I mean, wasn't that the point?

>Interestingly enough there's still no competition on the trap front
Trap OR shota slot. Bunny, sheep and horse dude would probably count.
>>
>>51186596

One 4.6% ABV is not going to make your kids retarded!
>>
File: 1448513425367.png (278KB, 706x412px) Image search: [Google]
1448513425367.png
278KB, 706x412px
>>51186596

Why is a heavily pregnant woman out on adventure?
>>
>>51186366
Sure, you can haul well water. Or you can pay an adept to spend five minutes casting a few spells and be set for a week.

It's fine if your character believes that. If you berated my character for drinking water they'd just ignore you.
>>
>>51186658
Caster with overland flight.
>>
File: Merfolk.png (223KB, 319x395px) Image search: [Google]
Merfolk.png
223KB, 319x395px
Rate my Merfolk, /pfg/!
>>
>>51186658
Do you even lamashtu?
>>
>>51186665

That sounds unwieldy.

>>51186688

That sounds lewd.
>>
>>51185678
Pfft, anybody can order alcohol. It takes serious balls to walk into a bar full of guys wearing war paint and order water.
>>
File: 1440950646163.png (13KB, 523x497px) Image search: [Google]
1440950646163.png
13KB, 523x497px
>>51186664

Sounds like your character would be right at home in a Hell's Rebels campaign, senpai.
>>
>>51186684

We can hardly even see her tail-how are we supposed to know if she's taking proper care of herself?

2/10, apply yourself.
>>
>>51186713
They're talking about a hell's vengeance application.

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4486723/cerilas-app
>>
File: merfolkfull.jpg (342KB, 850x609px) Image search: [Google]
merfolkfull.jpg
342KB, 850x609px
>>51186713
I-I'm sorry, anon!

Here you go!
>>
>>51186710
>It takes serious balls to walk into a bar full of guys wearing war paint and order water.

Last time I saw a guy walk into a bar and show off his "serious balls" by ordering water, it was some broody Ranger with one of those anime avatars that tried to show off how serious and mature he was.

Alcohol is a social lubricant, and intentionally avoiding it with the party when you have no reason to is a sign you don't want to lubricate with the party.
>>
TAKING APPS FOR HELL'S VENGEANCE

Ignore the giantslayer in the link.
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66405/giantslayer

Games on Tuesdays, Gestalt, 25pb, most 3pp allowed.

Join in!
>>
>>51186830
They don't like getting drunk?
They just don't drink?
>>
>>51186830
always lubricate with the party.

You don't want to be the one guy who isnt oiled up.
>>
File: 348e48ec19c33d05449f0b902969a8e3.png (505KB, 700x1463px) Image search: [Google]
348e48ec19c33d05449f0b902969a8e3.png
505KB, 700x1463px
>>51186843
Yo, how does gestalt spherecasting work?

Do I take the highest CL like Meyers said in GiantITP?

How about talents and spell points?
>>
>>51186047
wizards can cast heal with limited wish, at similar cost to a scroll of heal. Why aren't your wizards being clerics anon?
>>
>>51186830
Or it's a sign of your character having taken some kind of religious vow. Pretty common for monks, clerics, paladins, etc.
>>
>>51186860

>They don't like getting drunk?

There is a world of difference between a light buzz from one or two beers, and getting drunk.

>They just don't drink?

What, because they "don't like the taste?" You're not supposed to like the taste - at least not at first.
>>
>>51186047
Yep. Back in 3.5, where they also could get a domain for literally no cost, the Adept could actually function pretty well as a Tier 4 Divine Caster; you got the spells you needed from a Cleric, the occasional Wizard spell (Lightning Bolt comes to mind), and it got you access to the amazing Hexer and Sovereign Speaker PrCs.
>>
>>51186884
Because scrollcrafting is cancer.
>>
>>51186547
It's not a chick if it's got a dick.
There's basically nothing that will make you less a chick than having a dick.
One might even say the dick makes the man.
>>
>>51186873
You go with the highest CL.

Talents/SP are limited to the class that provided them.
>>
>>51186913

This is typically the part where you get swamped by people who insist they're straight as an arrow, they just like huge throbbing cocks prominently leaking precum on their women.
>>
Since we're in a lull anyways, let's talk about Dragon Game for a moment

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65144/of-dragons-and-yet-more-dragons

And you know what, forget the backstories for now.

Which of the apps so far is the mechanically strongest?
Most mechanically interesting to have in a fight?
Why are there so many kineticists?
>>
>>51186688
>Lamashtu
>Giving birth to twisted mutations of the things you're supposed to kill for money instead of children of your own or a closely related species
Go and stay go.
>>
>>51186913
>dick makes the man

Oh anon, I'm sorry you were born with a micropenis.
>>
File: SYDproblem.jpg (140KB, 851x482px) Image search: [Google]
SYDproblem.jpg
140KB, 851x482px
>>51186931
Probably.
Here's an image then for them. One of these brides is not like the others, one of these brides is not the same.
>>
>>51186934
>why are there so many kineticists

Because people like making moderately shitty things work, I think!
>>
>>51186544
Look up how it works for demons with constant detect magic.
>>
>>51186956
>didn't get the pun
>>
>>51186959
It's the least lewd one.

Obviously.
>>
>>51186934
... There aren't?
There's two; and I only know there's two because I recognize Onslaught Sniper, else one might think there's only one.

There's an Avowed which can be thought of as a "similar" alternative, and an atomic adept in the same boat as well, but that's it.

Comparatively, there's three Scaled-Fist monks and three Fighters
>>
>>51186843
>DHB playing a creepy tattooed pale fat man
>Lewd?
>No
>>
>>51186986
AHA! It was a trick question!
One of the girls is the guy's sister, and none of them are guys!
>>
File: =D.gif (721KB, 227x165px) Image search: [Google]
=D.gif
721KB, 227x165px
I loooove it when my GM is responsive and active, answering questions and letting minor things like mild homebrew fixes go through!

Anyone got good-guy-GM stories?
>>
File: 1436138377887.png (66KB, 296x285px) Image search: [Google]
1436138377887.png
66KB, 296x285px
>mfw Rise of the Jade Regent was hugely popular months ago
>mfw it's about to accept applicants
>mfw everybody's moved on, nobody cares

Keke.
>>
>>51186931
>being on 4chan and wanting chicks with dicks
>there are people who do this and insist they're straight and not a nebulous "pretty fucked up"

That level of denial is best reserved for dealing with normies, not for anonymously discussing the merits of what genitals you like on your 2-D "girl".
>>
>>51187096
People were told to move their conversations elsewhere, so they did.
>>
>>51187096
Hell's Vengeance is the new sauce kiddo.

No I'm not the GM trying to advertise his own game, how insulting!

Join in!
>>
>>51187096
It's not that we don't care, it's just that it's safer and healthier to assume we're not getting in.
>>
>>51187128

Where, to the IRC?
>>
>>51186639
except no, even a little bit does damage.
I work at a junior high and I wish I could send some parents to jail. Some of these kids have obvious symptoms of FAS and it fucking infuriates me. They never had a fucking chance.
>>
>>51186754
>piercings on the tail
Degenerate/10
>>
File: 1473544081604.jpg (161KB, 736x1411px) Image search: [Google]
1473544081604.jpg
161KB, 736x1411px
>>51187151
This.
>>
>>51187055
Sorry anon, I just added a meme question because I'm trying to subtly figure out whether my build is viable compared to the other builds, since I'm not able to optimize yet.
>>
>>51187147
Do I HAVE to take gestalt? Cause I don't want to get bullied for being the only non gestalt in the party.
>>
File: 1447208431998.png (6KB, 358x235px) Image search: [Google]
1447208431998.png
6KB, 358x235px
>>51187172

They would've had a chance in Obama's America.
>>
File: Akane.jpg (113KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
Akane.jpg
113KB, 470x470px
>>51187202
Oh cool, someone's trying out onslaught sniper!
>>
>>51187208
Why would you not want gestalt for a gestalt game?
>>
>>51187229
because it's complicated and confusing as fuck.
>>
>>51187208
For the concern of party consistency, I'd say yes you have to gestalt.
>>
>>51187224
Not me though. Sorry, Jolly
>>
>>51187239
Its not tho.

Just separate your class features on your sheet depending on the class.
>>
>>51187202
Well that depends.
Can you keep up with the kineticists?
Probably if you remember what dice to roll for what.

Can you keep up with a dragonrider cleric of tiamat, or a Summoner who's gonna be buffing their army as a bard? Probably not. Nor can the kineticists.
>>
>>51187239
Wait what? Gestalt is fairly simple.

What part are you confused about? We can probably clarify.
>>
>>51187257
Yeah, anon! If I could do it, so can you!
>>
>>51187264
I'm not the original guy, but I'm not exactly good at math or rules, and making one character is tough enough. My dm likes to do audits so she knows how powerful we are and what we can do, and often she ends up...fixing my sheet when possible. She is super nice about it but it makes me feel embarrassed as fuck.
>>
>>51187266
Take the better numbers from each class and get both class features. What's not to get?
>>
>>51187241
O-oh. Well, I hope you guys have a lot of fun.
>>
File: 1474036954196.png (197KB, 356x352px) Image search: [Google]
1474036954196.png
197KB, 356x352px
>mfw all I want to do is be a good crafter
>mfw I just want to weave pretty outfits or forge cool, embellished jewelry and gear
>mfw Artisans are terrible in most campaigns
>mfw Molthune Knights is already over so I can't apply for that
>>
>>51187324
This is why I write out all my bonuses and don't just put down raw numbers. We all make mistakes sometimes bro.
>>
>players being bitchy about monster attack rolls only being announced if the DM thinks it *might* beat their AC
niggas wouldn't care at a table but once its on roll20 they want to see every goddamn roll
>>
>>51187324
She wants your D anon! She's gonna start making you do "sexual" favours in return for always fixing your sheets!
>>
>>51187327
Exactly! It's that easy!

Hecking backstories are so difficult, though, always get trouble with what to write, especially with premade settings.
>>
>>51187224
That would be me. I've got a few ideas on what way to take it - I'm pretty sure it cannot keep up with melee initiators, but that's not actually an issue. Damage SHOULD be viable, but it looks like the optimization floor is a little lower while the ceiling a good deal higher (damn well needed that, certainly) than the regular kinetic blast
>>
>>51186892
Allergic, monastic, alcoholic father, predisposition to addiction.
>>
Hell's Vengeance Update/Question for players.

I as a GM dislike boring magical items. I'll often throw in interesting side-effects that items provide (like a belt of +2 str also offering effects like ant haul), or a rope of climbing also being intelligent, always wanting to tie someone up.

I just want approval from players before implementing this.

I like interesting items.
>>
File: 1437429279597.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437429279597.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>51187352

I've got a female DM that's super friendly and I can't even begin to think about whatever depraved crap you're convinced is going on.
>>
>>51187352
could you... not?
it isn't cute or endearing. its just creepy gross.
>>
>>51187261
Well, you see, most of my power is in the form of excessive hit points, high saves, and utility. When trying to smack someone and kill them, I'm basically just 18 strength with a greatsword and Smite Evil occasionally.

I feel like the build is fine, but people always say that being tanky is and always will be secondary to damage.
>>
>>51187393

Why don't you implement Automatic Bonus Progression? It gives players a "free" Belt of Giant's Strength at the level they'd usually get one, so you won't have to throw around the usual items anymore!
>>
>>51187393
>rope that's always wanting to tie someone up.

Can I please have it? Pleaaase?
>>
My party has a serious issue with OOC table talk - must recently arguing if they should murder the noble while sitting in front of him.

Would having them find a set of this bullshit: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/artifacts/metagame-artifacts/sliver-of-the-amalgam-mind
But making them do something like raise their hand or touch their neck rein them in or only encourage them?

How much out-of-band communication do you tolerate?
>>
>>51185678
>Good players order small beer or cider
>not mead
Lol faggot.
>>
>>51187425
except it's half as good as it should be for people who buy a lot of the +number items. It scales really poorly.
>>
>>51187437
>How much out-of-band communication do you tolerate?
I don't want any of it but we're all friends so if they spend too long doing it, I tell them that time doesn't just freeze mid conversation to let them discuss for hours.
>>
>>51187425
Yeah, I love that kinda stuff! It'll be REALLY helpful, especially for gestalt, but then magic items just lose their charm and spark

!>>51187446
Could always just use magic items and autobonus progression if being powerful and stronk is the goal!
>>
>>51187412
>tfw my ex-gf was my DM.

1 person games were fun, I'd sometimes negotiate better rolls if I made her cum (which was easy)

I wash myself of this lewdness.
>>
>>51187393
Entertaining items are always good! I don't think many would object to extra effects happening - though they'd probably want to be able to find out what the extra effects are!
>>
>>51187454
>but then magic items just lose their charm and spark

How so? If anything, implementing ABP makes magic items that much more unique! Now you can finally give players Flaming swords and other nifty items because, in the end, they don't need that extra +1!
>>
>>51187419
>>51187412
Don't say I didn't warn you. One day she'll call you to her room, and then she'll say "Anon, I'm always fixing your sheets for you. Why don't you repay the favour by messing mine up?"
>>
File: ChaikaOhNo.gif (256KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
ChaikaOhNo.gif
256KB, 500x480px
>>51187087
>mfw DM is cool with a lot of stuff and willing to work with homebrew
>mfw it sometimes is REALLY HARD to get in touch with him and the other players, meaning it's hard to screen things
>mfw constantly paranoid about things I build normally and the homebrew/3pp I ask about using
>mfw this is magnified whenever another player comments about how good something is in-game
>>
>>51187446
>except it's half as good as it should be for people who buy a lot of the +number items.

Those people are boring and filthy! Automatic Bonus Progression works for people who don't treat this game as an exercise in Mathematics!
>>
>>51187454
the bonuses don't stack.
>>51187446
See this.
>>51187425
Definitely not, it takes away the fun of finding magic items, and determining how they work.

You lose A LOT of treasure to that system, and I dont want to change the books that much, especially since Gestalt is happening.
>>
>>51187425
Automatic Bonus Progression fucks martials royally.
>>
>>51187479
I mean, this comes from the page:
>If you want to remove magic items entirely (or make them so exceedingly rare that there is no expectation of finding them), consider giving the characters bonuses from the following table as if they were 2 levels higher. The table extends to 22nd level to account for games without magic items.

I don't want to have all magic items be so rare that we might not get them!!!
>>
>>51187087

My GM refused to buy into the idea that Synthesist is more broken than regular Summoner.

And I will love her forever for that.
>>
File: 1428190838083.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428190838083.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>51187499
>Definitely not, it takes away the fun of finding magic items, and determining how they work.

How is "ooh look, a Belt of Giant's Strength +4" fun?

>>51187508

I played a martial in a game that used Automatic Bonus Progression, and I didn't think it was bad!
>>
Because Oracle/Sorcerer is such a strong Gestalt I am considering limiting myself to three schools of magic within my theme. Because my themes include the moon, shadows, groetus in general, and being a bit spooky I am thinking the following:
>Illusion
>Necromancy
>Divination

However because of the tattoos portions, and all tattoo interacting spells being transmutation I can see the argument for changing out Necromancy for Transmutation.

Thoughts?
>>
>>51187512
>I don't want to have all magic items be so rare that we might not get them!!!

But anon, it says "IF YOU WANT TO!"

It doesn't say, "These rules are for magic-dead worlds!"
>>
>>51187521
That's why I add interesting effects.

>>51187515
Then someone rolls a Master Summoner.
>>
>>51187423
It is. Well, rather, think of it this way. Being tanky helps improve your odds of survival.

But just yours.

There's not really much (without some very special builds or specific abilities) tanking to be done for others.
>>
>>51187521
Part of the problem is that ABP skews towards mental stats before physical stats, as well as making the +X weapons come online WAY later than they should be. It hurts as a martial who relies on a weapon's enhancement bonus, since you're taking more levels to get onto the curve than a caster does.
>>
>>51187545
>That's why I add interesting effects.

Why didn't you say that in the first place?

>Magic items are incredibly fun!
>Oh, forgot to say I make the magic items fun
>>
>>51187539
Honestly, I'd probably say to drop one of the two halves and take a more martial secondary for your gestalt. Keep Oracle and lose Sorcerer for something else, maybe?
>>
>>51187575

What is reading comprehension?

That's where this entire conversation came from.
>>
The failure of ABP is that it gives you shit you don't want, shit you don't need, or the shit you want way after you would have gotten it "normally". It being a locked progression is retarded, and it fucks over some styles (like TWF) harder than they normally get fucked. Martials also get dicked because, last I checked, the way magic item abilities and the flat +1's scaled with that system is absolutely retarded.
>>
File: 1454752937854.jpg (152KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
1454752937854.jpg
152KB, 419x419px
>>51187561
>>51187423

>2017
>Making a strength-oriented Paladin

What the fuck, why aren't you making something that can actually function in a campaign?
>>
>>51187581
Unfortunately I am not looking to be martial in the slightest. I need the sorcerer half to eventually progress into Bloatmage.
>>
>>51187603
Strength functions just fine buddy. We in /pfg/ have an extremely warped sense of what "functions".
>>
>>51187607
You could go into a sloth based sin magic using WIzard.
>>
>>51187603
>non-STR paladin
How?
>>
>>51187603
>hating on strength
My Level 1 Orc Alchemist with 28 Strength disagrees with you.
>>
>>51187591

Okay then, what do you suggest for someone that is sick and fucking tired of slapping a Belt of Giant's Strength on every single character he ever makes, or "needs" to make a +3 sword rather than a +2 Flaming?

I don't *want* it to be assumed that my swordsman is now an axe-user because he found a +3 Holy Greataxe in a treasure pile and he's wielding a +1 Longsword. This whole obsession with numbers is what makes it so hard to play with you guys.
>>
>>51187627
>Strength functions just fine buddy

No it doesn't, Dexterity has been proven to be mechanically superior to Strength in almost every way.

There is literally no reason to go Strength when the option to go Dexterity exists. You get better Reflex, better AC, better Initiative and better skills.

If you go Strength, you are literally killing your character and party. Strength is incapable of keeping up with how campaigns develop.
>>
>>51187603
Hey, I have 20 Cha too

>>51187561
I mean, my greatest function will probably be running around bitch slapping my party members with Lay on Hands since even if everyone else gets killed, I'll probably still be standing there
>>
>>51187676
>you are literally killing your character and party
Could you be any more of a drama queen?
>>
>>51187643

Well, there is bowadin. But they seem to be exaggerating for the sake of humor.
>>
>>51187692
you fell for the bait

>>51187676
bait
>>
>>51187676
>No it doesn't, Dexterity has been proven to be mechanically superior to Strength in almost every way.
Yes, this does not mean you need to be dex based. You can still handle the campaign easily being Str based in nearly all cases.

>There is literally no reason to go Strength when the option to go Dexterity exists. You get better Reflex, better AC, better Initiative and better skills.
Yes, good for you. The vast majority of campaigns, especially APs, don't require it. A base Monk can handle APs for the most part.

>If you go Strength, you are literally killing your character and party. Strength is incapable of keeping up with how campaigns develop.
Wow, you're melodramatic retard.
>>
>>51187453
Fair point. Obviously I don't want to kill discussion entirely, but a bit of decorum would be nice.
>>
>>51187676
That's a bald-faced lie and you know it. Dexterity takes investment, Dexterity doesn't mesh with certain combat styles (most Barbarians, non-archer Paladin, Rangers/Slayers with the free TWF tree, Warders, Brutal Slayer Stalkers, most Clerics, some Warpriests), and plain and simply some people just want STR more than DEX, and that's okay.
>>
>>51187692

Strength is inferior to Dexterity, and by choosing it over the better option you are gimping yourself.

It's like the retards who go sword-and-board. You're not making your "roleplay" better, you're killing the team by not optimizing the damage output that is needed to keep people alive.
>>
>>51187717
Yeah.

If they take too long, I'll be like, "So the guy coughs and asks if you're okay or just spacing out for some reason."
>>
>>51187638
Sloth bans illusion, which is a major theme for the character. I could take Pride instead possibly, but wizard doesn't fit the character either. Also it is stronger than sorcerer.
>>
>>51187730
Then why isn't everyone just playing Wizards and Clerics then, anon, if anything less is suboptimal?
>>
>>51187730
And I wonder why I never tried to look for a game....
>>
>>51187748

I honestly don't know.
>>
>>51187730
>what is unhindering shield
>>
>>51187749
People like him are a growing minority.
>>
>>51187654
Build an Aegis, or a Soulknife.
>>51187676
>Reflex
There's abilities that can net you a mental stat in place of that, or a martial counter.
>AC
With DSP psionics stuff+Shield Brace and other stuff, it's perfectly possible to keep up with 10 DEX
>Better Initiative
Same as Reflex, and the Noble Scion feat doesn't have any class requirements for Cha-based charas.
>>
>>51187676
Str has a much higher upper limit than dex, especially for self buffing for a martial.

Strength will provide 2-3x more damage.
>>
>>51187654
"JUST USE ABP" is retarded, because the scaling is bad and it's locked to a single progression that punishes the player for not building something specifically for it. If you had said "take ABP and tweak it" you'd have a compelling argument. I like the idea of ABP, but out of the box it's awful.

>>51187676
>t. person who never gets to play pathfinder
>>
>>51187758

The future belongs to us, so either move onto 5e or accept that you need to step up your game.
>>
>>51187654
It's up to the GM to make things interesting enough for players in this way.

Maybe instead of conveniently finding a sword for your swordsman, or inconveniently finding an axe, you come across a blob of living magical steel that changes its shape depending on the personality of whoever wields it.
>>
File: Capture.png (121KB, 1702x805px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
121KB, 1702x805px
So now that I know how to actually build an Unchained Monk....

send help

Monk OP.

The barbarian still wins on defenses though. But god damn. Once you get dimensional dervish online you don't need pummeling charge at all...
>>
>>51187685
You can do a bit more than that. The auras can help, and you do have a bit of utility in your spells, though lay on hands and the mercies can be real lifesavers. With high CHA you can also be a shoe-in for some social rolls, without needing the traits that those who switch it to Int would. You're already boosting charisma anyways.
>>
>>51187778
Autism Fighter is a strength based character. Up your game.
>>
File: merfolknorings.png (571KB, 850x609px) Image search: [Google]
merfolknorings.png
571KB, 850x609px
>>51187177
I-I'm so sorry, anon!

Is THIS better?
>>
>>51187807
>Autism Fighter
???
>>
>>51187818

>Poorly edited with obvious signs

See me after class.
>>
>>51187840
Sorryyyy.
>>
>>51187765
>If you had said "take ABP and tweak it" you'd have a compelling argument. I like the idea of ABP, but out of the box it's awful.

And the Christmas Tree of magical items is even worse.

ABP is not going to ruin you unless it's one of those bullshit high-power games that don't actually exist, and if they did the DM is or should be smart enough to tweak ABP.

Nothing gets me angrier than playing a fun, mechanically okay martial and spending the rest of the campaign in the shadow of our area-control wizard that realized he's better than all of us. That shit has ruined me to arguments for optimization and makes me despise people who hype up Dex/Int because it's "mechanically efficient."
>>
>>51187818
Spunky grapplers are for bullying!
>>
>>51187837
>doesn't know what autism fighter is
>>
>>51187799
How many times can you do that per day?
>>
>>51187909
As a GM who will NEVER use ABP, It is up to me to make sure the magic items the party does acquire are effective and useful, even moreso for those characters lacking magic.

Jesus Christ, did you guys miss the part where I said I modify these things?
>>
>>51187837
http://pastebin.com/YA3rRptE

autism not sure if this is the latest version
>>
>>51187936
P-please don't bully the spunky grappler!
>>
>>51187950

That just means the moment you shove me in an Anti-Magic Field or ambush my character without their magical items than he's weak and useless.
>>
>>51187945
...Well...
One of the attacks is a swift action use of 1 KI, but besides that forever. This also assumes you are using a charge from your boots of haste.
>>
File: 1473307097197.jpg (101KB, 1280x702px) Image search: [Google]
1473307097197.jpg
101KB, 1280x702px
>>51187984
Why would I do such a thing?
>>
>>51187978
But she technically can't be spunky until I've grappled her...
>>
>>51187539
Think about shifting the sorcerer half away to something a little more mechanically limited like a 6/9 caster or a beguiler.
>>
>>51188034
Obviously the answer here is to go Cult Leader Mesmerist.
>>
>>51188017

Because you're giving a magical item, rather than an inherent bonus.

I've had DMs that do this when the party's damage dealer (usually me) seems a touch "too effective" at their job, and it is now a challenge for the DM to "bring down the tank." Of course, it never happens for the casters because the casters are inherently powerful.
>>
>>51187997
So 10 rounds/day, and 6+Wis (guessing at least 20) on the ki pool. Post build.
>>
>>51188032
But you're still bullying the grappler!! Don't bully the grappler before you make her spunky!
>>
>>51188078
I mean yes, some GMs are shit.

You can't be serious, can you? This has to be bait.
>>
File: Pervert.jpg (65KB, 851x482px) Image search: [Google]
Pervert.jpg
65KB, 851x482px
>>51188032
>>
File: 1473307579904.gif (2MB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
1473307579904.gif
2MB, 335x237px
>>51188078
As a GM (this goes for players, btw) It is my responsibility to make sure everyone is having fun. Balance comes later.

I don't view GMing as combating my players, but building the story for them to go through.

Besides, I much prefer complicated mechanical traps to just dropping antimagic fields.
>>
>>51188087
Yea. More than matters. It gets even crazier, as later you can use abundant step to pounce through walls with dragon style active.

UcMonk is OP finally. Monks needed their time in the spotlight.
>>
File: BitchofaSituation.png (205KB, 540x293px) Image search: [Google]
BitchofaSituation.png
205KB, 540x293px
>>51187909
>>51187984
>but I don't like this OTHER thing!
>it's not going to ruin you!
That is fan-fucking-tastic, that does not mean ABP as-is is some perfect solution. Hell, even doing as LITTLE as doing the +2 effective level bump and letting someone swap mental/physical ability score progression, while not removing ALL magic items or gimping a guy for picking up a Keen Longsword, would be a massive improvement.

If you wanted to go one step beyond, you provide alternatives for armor/weapon attunement, as well as looking at when something overlaps with a class feature.

>an asshole GM used AMF therefore everything is shit
cool
>>
>>51187978
I'm gonna.
>>
>>51188165
can you look at MOMS monk, specifically to do with Snapping Turtle/Kraken Style and tell me if it's as OP as it sounds?
>>
>>51188165
For the last time, "deals damage gud" is not OP. It's STRONG, but being overpowered it is not.
>>
>>51188189
Thing is that Buildposter's a bit slow on the uptake, so he didn't realize that UC Monk was actually a Tier 4 martial.
>>
>>51188189
It can be overpowered.

A character you can deal 1 million damage to every enemy within 500ft each round is "overpowered" even though all they do is damage. Saying that damage can't be OP under any circumstances is asinine. That being said UC monk doesn't deal that much damage.
>>
>>51188189
Ok, well you can stick to your definition of OP and I'll stick to mine.

Mine is that OP is anything that the DM has to specifically build encounters arround. Un-killable barbarians and PoW characters, never-going-to-make-the-save mind-rapist kitsune sorcerers, and monks to destroy anything, etc.

>>51188209
Basically.

>>51188188
Sure.
>>
>>51188189
This.

As a GM, it just means the monsters get more HP.

Is that cheating? Yes.

Is it balanced? Yes.

People making insane damage builds don't usually account for the fact that combat ends up being 1 round every time, and gets boring/predictable.
>>
>>51188230
It is also unfair to both the person who sacraficed other abilities for that extra damage and anyone else in the party who wants to also deal damage.

Shit solution in general senpai.
>>
>>51188181
B-but anon, you can't just bully the 16 strength cute Barbarian!!!
>>
>>51188215
Don't just deny reality. Go read BP's build and his damage calc. It can two round CR+2 with damage to spare, and one round anything less than that.
>>
>>51188273
So?
>>
>>51187818
Good. Now when we practice grappling at night in bed I don't need to worry about your piercings getting caught and ruining the expensive silk.
>>
>>51188273
It can kill 1 creature per round. This in no way is an issue any more than dozens of other builds.
>>
>>51188289
>That being said UC monk doesn't deal that much damage.
So what does deal that much damage?
>>51188306
This isn't about builds being a problem, this is about the fact that UC Monk can indeed deal damage.
>>
>>51188188
It's actually a bit shit senpai.

First: dealing some extra damage on a succeed grapple check is incredibly unimpressive. IF you can succeed at those you can already pin so why not just throat slice them?

Second: effects that trigger off of "you attack me and miss" mean that enemies will just ignore you, or they just hit you.

If you are pumping your AC into the stratosphere then your offense is useless and they will just ignore you. IF not, then they hit and you don't get to grapple them anyways.

>>51188289
...Numbers matter. If you don't think so then I won't be able to convince you otherwise, but they DO matter.
>>
>>51188319
>This isn't about builds being a problem, this is about the fact that UC Monk can indeed deal damage.
Yes, it can deal enough damage to kill 1 creature per round of equal or +1 CR. There is nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>51188321
Why?

Why do they matter so much to you? Are your DMs so bad they can't adjust things to deal with high numbers?
>>
>>51188321
Throat Slicer is implied.

I've been relying on a heavy pick for countering misses with CDGs.

There's nothing that says you cant intentionally provoke AOOs to make this happen.
>>
>>51188333
And I was telling the person that said "UC Monk doesn't deal that much damage." that he was wrong. I'm not saying that dealing damage is wrong, just that you can't just say that when the evidence is right there.

>>51188321
How much damage does that UC Monk do if you get Enlarged?
>>
>>51188340
Actually, to speak for Buildposter the main issue for me is not high numbers, it is dissimilar numbers. You will see people on /pfg/ freak out continuously when they see a character among the /pfg/ games outpace the herd. To the point that anyone who outpaces the herd is generally 'bullied' or just told to kill themselves.

Have a party where the numbers are extremely different causes problems with encounter design.

This is actually a reason I have an issue with mixed Initiating and Non-initiating parties. However not for offense, but for defense.
>>
>>51188290
Okay, that sounds fun! What grappling are we going to be doing on the bed?
>>
>>51188340
...?

I mean it's not a huge problem. This isn't simulacrum levels of stupid. It's mainly suprising is all.

THe relative balance between characters who try to do damage is super out of wack. The bow fighter does more than most characters could hope for, the zen archer is really good.

But the UC monk just blows them out of the water.

This isn't even power attacking ether. With dragon style you can add +12 damage to each hit with power attack...

>>51188360
I mean it's not like super shit. It's just squarely in the "unimpressive" area. Grapple is a bit wonky to begin with. Most things that you can grapple just insta-die when grappled, and things you can't grapple you REALLY CAN'T CMD +1000 levels of can't.

>>51188384
>Enlarged
I'll give it a try.
I'll also give it power attack.

Shit is bout to go insane.
>>
>>51188396
My players are normal people and only care about the narrative. I have never seen people bitch about the Zweihander Sentinel out damage the rogue because all they really want to do is get through combat faster for more RP.
>>
>>51188417
>because all they really want to do is get through combat faster for more RP.
Why are you playing pathfinder then? Pathfinder is a system with a rough 75% focus on combat for their rules/statistics/publications. All editions of D&D have been.

Why use a system meant for combat when you just want to speed through combat?
>>
>>51188452
Because they like the flavor their classes give to their characters?
>>
>>51188409
I'm just thinking of some common buffs. What's Fate's Favored boosting? I didn't see any luck bonuses on the sheet.
>>
>>51188417

This.

This this this.

I have and never will give a shit much about combat beyond how it can fit into the narrative; a character described as good in the field should be good in the field, and the sooner we can beat their faces in is the sooner we can go back to roleplay.

>>51188452

>You're having the WRONG kind of fun with this system!
>>
>>51188461
And you could accomplish that with other systems with more of a narrative and roleplay focus. Again, 75% (or more) of class features are focused on combat. The fighter has no non-combat class features for instance.

You're acting retarded on purpose, why?
>>
>>51188485
>You're playing a system that you want to
>But you're not doing it the way I want you to, so that makes you retarded
Anon...
>>
>>51188475
>>You're having the WRONG kind of fun with this system!
I'm just confused because it seems the system is obtrusive to your fun when the system is combat focused. It seems like a very 'square peg, round hole" moment. Sure, you can get the square peg in there with enough work, but you'd likely have more fun with a system that fits your style better.

I don't know why people are so adverse to possibly switching systems to fit their play style.
>>
File: SKELETON WAR.gif (2MB, 636x266px) Image search: [Google]
SKELETON WAR.gif
2MB, 636x266px
>>51185678
>not ordering milk
>not intaking CALCIUM
>>
>>51188485

Is this what witchhunt anon does when he is not after 2hu or DHB?
>>
>>51188504
>Party want to play characters that are gods in combat so combat can go by quickly
>Pathfinder lets them do this
What is your problem with this?
>>
>>51188496
>But you're not doing it the way I want you to, so that makes you retarded
The issue is playing the system in a way that is counter to how the system is set up when there are people who cater to you outside the system.

It's like if I knew amazon prime existed, but went through geek squad for delivery (which they do) without making use of any of the geek squad services. It will still work and deliver your product, but is less convenient and doesn't make use of geek squad's strengths.
>>
>>51188504
>I don't know why people are so adverse to possibly switching systems to fit their play style.

Maybe it's because we like the flavor of the system and the opportunities it offers for things like crafting, rulership and exploration?

>>51188532

Depends on how they're gods, to be honest.

Making some twinky bullshit using number-crunching tends to come out weird, but a dude who's *really* good with that mace will fit right into the narrative.
>>
>>51188512
Milk is a beverage that you TAKE. You get your calcium at the goat's teet, you don't order it at the bar.
>>
>>51188532
>>Party want to play characters that are gods in combat so combat can go by quickly
But that's not what you said. You said they just wanted to get through combat as quickly as possible so they could RP. You're changing the goal posts. See >>51188417

>What is your problem with this?
But why not just get a system that lets them be gods in combat but has better mechanics for roleplay? Social interaction in D&D, and skills in general, are a poor system. Particularly the 3 talking skills.
>>
File: coyote.png (86KB, 263x215px) Image search: [Google]
coyote.png
86KB, 263x215px
>>51188572
>mechanics for roleplay
>>
>>51188572
How are those two different statements? That isn't what changing the goal posts means, you autistic manchild.
>>
>>51188548
>Maybe it's because we like the flavor of the system and the opportunities it offers for things like crafting, rulership and exploration?

>crafting
D&D's crafting rules are absolutely terrible compared to many systems, and particularly pathfinder's have been a woe and talking point on why the system is terrible.

>Rulership
The kingdom building rules are absolutely horrendous and terribly unbalanced. I can't see anyone talking to this as a strength that have used it.

>Exploitation
The hex crawl rules have similar issues.

There are systems that do all of these better.
>>
File: 1451373267878.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1451373267878.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>51188548
>like crafting, rulership and exploration?
>coming to Pathfinder for crafting/rulership/exploitation
I don't understand, those are some of the worst parts of the system.
>>
>>51188572
>Social interaction in D&D, and skills in general, are a poor system. Particularly the 3 talking skills.

I'm sorry anon, but you rolled a 2 on your Diplomacy so you're not allowed to talk!
>>
>>51188572
So...you hate Pathfinder because it's overly mechanical and combat-focused, but at the same time you want to be able to exploit mechanics for "talking skills".

Are you sure you aren't just butthurt that the GM told you (again) that Diplomacy wasn't mind control?
>>
>>51188593
They want to be gods in combat, why not play a system that does that in an interesting manner? Also if they just want to get through combat as quickly as possible then it doesn't seem like combat is their goal, at all.

>>51188588
Yes, they exist, and some systems do them just fine.
>>
File: Capture.png (97KB, 1488x732px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
97KB, 1488x732px
Here we go.

The black line is the "you have done enough damage senpai maybe tone it down a bit" line.

This shit is insane.

Plus with the huge number of attacks, a bard would make this all just crazy.

>>51188472
probably nothing.
>>
>>51188532
Well maybe all you have is filler, you thought you had a handle on them, and then That Guy finally gets an AoE to shorten combat from one month to three weeks of gametime even after you made it clear you didn't want most of them roleplaying.
>>
>>51188642
>So...you hate Pathfinder because it's overly mechanical and combat-focused, but at the same time you want to be able to exploit mechanics for "talking skills".
No, I enjoy pathfinder. I just find it odd using Pathfinder for a game where you don't have a relatively large focus on combat.

>Are you sure you aren't just butthurt that the GM told you (again) that Diplomacy wasn't mind control?
That isn't the point in this case. Diplomacy is very poorly written even without that poor interpretation of the rules. Both intimidate and diplomacy are terribly written by rules.
>>
File: 1452979288251.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452979288251.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>51188623

But I like those! It makes this system feel more alive!

I love crafting things!

>>51188645
>Yes, they exist, and some systems do them just fine.

Oh my god anon you're missing the point of why he's laughing at that.

Roleplay is roleplay, it shouldn't have bullshit mechanics attached to it where the impassioned speech or threat made by a character falls completely flat because "Hnng you rolled low, snort!" Sure, Diplomacy and Intimidate has a place, but roleplay typically involves talking.

Wait, hold up, I'm getting the message here; most of the nerds in this General hate Voice and roleplay outside of Text, which makes the whole aversion to it make sense.
>>
>>51188658
By whose definition is the black line "this is 2gud"? Yours? Someone who actually knows game design? Someone else?
>>
>>51188691
>I love crafting things!
I do too. Pathfinder just does it really badly.

>Roleplay is roleplay, it shouldn't have bullshit mechanics attached to it where the impassioned speech or threat made by a character falls completely flat because "Hnng you rolled low, snort!" Sure, Diplomacy and Intimidate has a place, but roleplay typically involves talking.
No I mean there are systems that do it elegantly so that "Hnng you rolled low, snort!" doesn't happen.
>>
>>51188642

You're talking to people that freaked the heck out at a DM who wanted to run a campaign using Voice.

These people aren't comfortable with roleplay, and when you aren't comfortable with roleplay you tend to focus on other things. Like combat, in this instance.
>>
>>51188707
Just his, as that's nothing but a chart showing how DPR goes down as things get harder to hit, having started with "you only miss this shit on a 1", and at what rates for those listed combat styles.
>>
>>51188716
>These people aren't comfortable with roleplay, and when you aren't comfortable with roleplay you tend to focus on other things. Like combat, in this instance.
I enjoy roleplay. I just prefer it in systems with interesting rules and mechanics for roleplay rather than pathfinder, or D&D in general.

I use Pathfinder for combat because that's one of its few strengths (not a big strength, but one of the few ones).

For roleplay that is heavy on talking/intrigue I prefer modified FATE (The Green Star book).
>>
>>51188707
It's an archer fighter. Common knowledge is that archer fighter drops fuckers like mad.

>>51188716
I don't like using voice because mine is hoarse as fuck 90% of the time. I'd prefer to type rather than talk.
>>
>>51188691
If you want to play magic tea party, you don't need to pay someone for rules. Just do it.

>>51188707
Well, the "bow fighter" is normally the benchmark for "as good as you can build a fighter at combat without going full autism". This fighter can't do anything else, but is simple to play and generally does plenty of damage for a party of 4 against any reasonable encounter. It tends to fail against enemy spellcasters played smart but who doesnt?

If you could build an alchemist to do as much damage as him, then you have done really well.

Barbarians and a few other classes could even exceed the fighter, but it is usually hard.

The ucMonk blows him out of the fucking water, AND you have things like dimension door, bark-skin, augury, and etherless.
>>
The amount of strawman in here could feed a herd.
>>
File: BaitDontCare.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
BaitDontCare.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>51188691
>>51188716
People freaked out about voice for a multitude of reasons. Like not wanting to listen to a bunch of fa/tg/uys who probably wanted to make fapbait waifus and "dude futa lmao" lamashtans it was just a prank bro for an EBIL GAYME. Maybe some people have an easier time keeping track of text. Maybe some people just spill their spaghetti outside of text. Who the fuck knows.
>>
>>51188795
>>51188691
I know that I personally get distracted and lose sight of things when there's voice involved; text-only keeps my attention on the game and on the roleplay better.
>>
File: smugsendoftheworld.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smugsendoftheworld.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>51188716
>These people aren't comfortable with roleplay, and when you aren't comfortable with roleplay you tend to focus on other things. Like combat, in this instance.
>roleplay over voice is better
Point, point and laugh at this faggot
>>
>>51188795

And all of those don't disprove my point at all, in fact it just reinforces it.

>These people aren't comfortable with roleplay, and when you aren't comfortable with roleplay you tend to focus on other things.

All the "spilled spaghetti" and "I love making futa lamashtan fapbait" people just show they can't function with Voice, which means they need to emphasize the other parts of their character with almost always falls into combat and skill superiority.
>>
Wait that new HV campaign is text only now? I have been practicing my characters voice all day!

I guess it is for the best. I was sounding like Mrs. Doubtfire from Hell mixed with Kreia from KotoR
>>
>>51188783
I do, but eventually I have to fall back on combat, and I'm too lazy to learn another system.
>>
File: Smug.gif (1MB, 193x199px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.gif
1MB, 193x199px
>>51188828

>Point, point and laugh at this faggot

Hard to do that when you aren't using a mic, friend.
>>
>>51188832
Roleplay over text is superior to roleplay over voice. Don't tell me you're a touch typist.
>>
File: 1473938711521.jpg (37KB, 720x426px) Image search: [Google]
1473938711521.jpg
37KB, 720x426px
>>51188862
>needs a voice to laugh
>>
>>51188849
>mfw I remember my favorite character from a game that never happpened
Startoss Style knife-throwing grandma Aasimar Cult Leader Warpriest who looked like a kindly old lady but worshiped Lao Shu Po and was actually a master thief.
>>
>>51188849
I'm pretty sure it's text, but voice too if you're comfortable with it. Personally, I can't use a mic, so I don't care either way!

I'd love to hear your voice, anon! Give us a sample, pleaaase?
>>
>>51188864
>Don't tell me you're a touch typist.

... I thought everyone touch typed?
>>
Does Improved Energy Blade from Spheres of Power provoke AoO's?
It turns the talent portion into a swift action. Swift action spells don't provoke, but Sphere abilities are generally not spells, sooo? Any opinions besides "ask your DM"?
>>
>>51188904
do you look at the keyboard and look for the key before you press it? Or do you type with both hands resting on the homerow?

Does it take you more than a minute to type out a paragraph?
>>
>>51188888

For sure the first half is a Witch. Not sure on the gingerbread part. The second half is probably going to be Rogue maybe hidden blade. I was going to do Cabalist Vigilante but that seems a bit overboard on spells.

>>51188896

>actually wants to hear Mrs Doubtfire from hell mixed with Kreia from KotoR

I will see if I can get vocaroo to record something for you.
>>
File: Skeptical.gif (598KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
Skeptical.gif
598KB, 500x277px
>>51188832
>you can't do roleplay with text

I'm sorry you've had such poor experience with text games anon. My experienve is that voice is only better when you're with a bunch of friends, doing a less serious game. Or if you're in meatspace, because it's easier to keep people's attention for actual "serious games" when you're all in the same physical room.
>>
File: Fighter Can Do Anything.jpg (112KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fighter Can Do Anything.jpg
112KB, 640x640px
I need help with a build. A friend recently got me into JJBA, and I want to make a character with a Stand. It doesn't have to be optimized, I just want an interesting punch-ghost.
So far, what I've been thinking of is Eldritch Guardian, Improved Familiar (Fire Elemental, Small), cheese DM into allowing Enlarge Person (Permanence) on Familiar, and then I run out of Ideas for ways for abilities, and such. Thoughts?
>>
>>51188258
Watch me.
>>
>>51189001
>Punch-ghost

this is literally just Spiritualist. You could also refluff a summoner, though you then have to accept that you have Summon Monster SLAs

If you can use 3pp, there's shit there too.
>>
>>51189001
Ask if you can play an Avant Gard Kineticist.
>>
>>51188935

Nope! I know where all the keys are and I can type things out in a jiffy.

I just tend not to because I like to think a little about what I'm going to say, but when I know what I want to say I can pump stuff out fast.
>>
>>51189001
Sorry, didn't specify, 1st party, and Psionics allowed, nothing else.
>>
>>51189015
B-but I don't even know which of the lewd apps you've made!!!
>>
File: Kingmaker.jpg (79KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
Kingmaker.jpg
79KB, 500x465px
Are there any Profession or Craft skills that might come in handy playing Kingmaker?
>>
>>51188998
>My experienve is that voice is only better when you're with a bunch of friends, doing a less serious game. Or if you're in meatspace, because it's easier to keep people's attention for actual "serious games" when you're all in the same physical room.

You're sorry that I've had poor experiences with text games, and I'm sorry you've had poor experiences with Voiced games. I've ran into plenty of people with the 'tism when I join Voiced campaigns over Roll20, but overall I tend to have a gay old time getting involved with the people who can actually hold a conversation.
>>
>>51189038
I haven't made one yet. But I should.
>>
>>51189096
Do it, anon! Don't let your cutes not be cutes by not existing!!!!
>>
>>51189068

This thread has confirmed that Craft and Profession skills are useless and a waste of points! Don't invest anything in them!
>>
>>51189033
Spiritualist or Psychic Warrior with the right fluff.
>>
>>51189033
Show him the Avant Gard, it's made by DSP the Psionics guys, and it's a Kineticist archetype.
>>
>>51189068
Profession (Cuddler)
>>
>>51189113
Sure, but when you got Heart of the Fields that bonus has to go SOMEWHERE, right?
>>
>>51188912
>Does Improved Energy Blade from Spheres of Power provoke AoO's?
>It turns the talent portion into a swift action. Swift action spells don't provoke, but Sphere abilities are generally not spells, sooo?

Sphere abilities are spells in terms of provoking, but spells do not provoke when cast as a swift action.
>>
>>51189137

Invest it in Profession (Courtesan) and go fuck yourself!
>>
>>51189019
>>51189023
Thank you very much, this makes life much simpler.
>>
>>51189033
Technically Avant Guard is a psionic archetype for Kineticist, but if that doesn't work then be an Eldritch Guardian with Improved Familiar (take something really small but with a high STR for its size), make the familiar into a Mauler (for ridiculous strength growth), and then spend your feats on Item Mastery in order to imitate certain spells with magical items.
>>
File: Confused.png (65KB, 506x500px) Image search: [Google]
Confused.png
65KB, 506x500px
>>51189073
>text is not a medium for conversation
>you cannot have a good, fun game over text

I have had a grand old time with voiced games, anon. Some of the most fun I've had was playing a mutant epoch campaign via mumble and roll20 with like, a dozen players that rotated in and out. I prefer text most of the time for a multitude of reasons, such as it being easier to keep track of when things get hectic, and not having to worry about being too loud and waking up housemates if the game runs late.

I had one bad voiced game, and that was because it was with randoms from the roll20 lfg who thought the kineticist player was breaking the game and that openly discussing how to make my Paladin fall IC and OOC was perfectly acceptable. All that did was teach me to be more careful about LFGs.
>>
>>51189258

>They thought trying to make the Paladin fall was perfectly acceptable

Story time? People making asses of themselves is always an entertaining read.
>>
So who out of the current apps for RotJR actually has access to healing magic? It seems to me that will be a big issue for the party if just the memed characters get picked.
>>
File: 84381859.gif (947KB, 222x200px) Image search: [Google]
84381859.gif
947KB, 222x200px
>>51189402
>Enduring Crane Strike only works on melee attacks.
>>
>>51189402
I have a Paladin/Bloodrager who has healing access.
>>
>>51189402

Osanna is a dedicated healer!
>>
>>51189149
Mh. Any source that says sphere abilites are spells in terms of provoking? That could help me out a lot!
>>
>>51189019
>You could also refluff a summoner, though you then have to accept that you have Summon Monster SLAs

I'm a fan of the Spirit Summoner archetype for that: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/summoner/archetypes/paizo---summoner-archetypes/spirit-summoner

Trades out your SLAs entirely for the Shaman's spirit boons.
>>
>tfw you look through the last thread and the guy that was going to play your chocolate elf big brother thinks you were messing with him

People need to understand that brown elves are not a joking matter.
>>
>>51189437

>Lay on Hands
>Touching people without consent

No no!
>>
>>51189402
Three of the four main NPCs have access to cure spells. I think they'll be fine even without a dedicated healer. Just throw part of the party's wealth into wands and you'll be good.
>>
>>51189508

You talking about the slow big bro that protects his little sister's smile?
>>
>>51189522

>Just throw the party's wealth into wands

What if we bought a dedicated healslut NPC, maybe a thrall from Kalsgard?
>>
>Paladin/Stranger Brawler
>Strangle people + Lay on Hands
fun
>>
>>51185624

He tends to enjoy a nice glass of wine when at an event, or with dinner, or a mug of cider or brown beer whenever eating in a more casual setting.

When he's drinking to enjoy the act of drinking, he favors the lingonberry brandy produced in his homeland.
>>
Let's talk about hirelings!

Who do YOU currently have in your service /pfg/?

Last session I brokered a contract with the Moon's Scourge mercenary company for their services.
>>
>>51189603

I want people in my service! I want to hire someone that could sell my produced items and speak the trade talk!

Having high Appraise/low Diplo is suffering.
>>
File: Knight's Rage is building.gif (3MB, 217x264px) Image search: [Google]
Knight's Rage is building.gif
3MB, 217x264px
>>51189384
There's not really much to storytime. Before and during sessions I had to listen to two faggots talk about all the morally questionable things they were gonna do, and how the GM would probably make me fall if I didn't try to stop them. This was /after/ the GM said "yea, a Paladin would be a great addition to the party! Yea, you should also buy a horse even if you're not a mounted character, everyone needs a horse!".

>be almost useless for 4 sessions because we got dropped into caves and "you're a human, so you can't see shit"
>miss chance miss chance miss chance "lmao you can't even find the enemy to attempt attacking them"
>nobody is willing to let me heal them because "dude lmao lay on hands is gay, I have potions for that"
>>
>>51189443
>Channeling
>Cure Spells
>Potions
>Medic with Oracle Life Mysteries

That's some real dedication
>>
>>51189640

She's guaranteed a spot if the DM is going for party roles as well as the app itself.
>>
>Want to have good stats
>Don't want to dump int or wis as barbarian

Help me.
>>
>>51189695

What's the point buy or level?
>>
>>51189695
what point buy senpai?
>>
>>51189640

Osanna is good at three things.

Talking, healing, and fucking.

All three are highly appreciated!
>>
>>51189714
>>51189708
Level 1, bard/barbarian gestalt, 25pb, can't dump WIS because my will saves are already not very good and I really, really dislike dumping intelligence.
>>
As a GM, in each "dungeon" I build at least one trap that can easily destroy an adventuring party.

I make this clear in each of my games.

I like my players to be extra cautious in these environments.

Does this seem unreasonable?
>>
>>51189758
Why not be a Skald//Any full Bab class?
>>
>>51189758
Cerila?
>>
>>51189804
I just want better stuff than Skald. Meh, I'm probably just being too worried- my stats are fine, they just usually feel higher.
>>
File: 1431159714413.jpg (48KB, 309x305px) Image search: [Google]
1431159714413.jpg
48KB, 309x305px
>>51189603
Some child that we picked up because the party agreed that she was cute and she didn't have anywhere else to go.

We're a solidly evil party that spans the law/chaos axis. We use her to do cooking stuff and are currently teaching her how to cast spells since our blackguard lost the rock-paper-scissors in what to train her.

It's rather bizarre how we've come together as this girl's foster parents. I like to think of our blackguard as the 'dad', while our stalker as 'mom', despite their genders being inversed. Then there's me (ZS warder) and the party wizard/psion guy who are the weird uncles.

I just know the GM is going to pull some bullshit with this character but I'm finding it hard to not be attached.
>>
>>51189823
Well, yeah, hi! I post a whole bunch, just really worried and curious and stuff!
>>
>>51188896

Oh god, it sounds so bad recorded.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Epi2tniPj5
>>
>>51189758
Immortal Spark Angel-kin Aasimar, you use lesser age resistance from Immortal Spark and have 1 age category.

Str: 18
Dex: 14
Con: 14
Int: 12
Wis: 12
Cha: 16

Easy peasy
>>
>>51189792
Depends on just how bad the traps are, but I'd be inclined to say that warning the players beforehand makes it a fair game.
>>
>>51189865
You sound fine, anon! A bit croaky and froggy, but otherwise fine! Keep on trucking!
>>
>>51189884

She is suppose to be an old crone. Plus my voice is way to deep to be doing a girl
>>
>>51189792
This is why I take pigs/chickens with me.

Nothing is better to handle traps that a pig I cover in tar/light on fire before releasing into the dungeon.
>>
>>51189901
Well, still, it sounds great! Just keep trucking!
>>
>>51189868
The kind of traps that make a 10ft pole extremely useful if not mandatory.
>>
>>51185678
What f its a game of Dogs in the Vinyard and someone is roleplaying as a Mormon?
>>
>Describe character as well-spoken and a thinker
>Doesn't have bonuses in Charisma or Wisdom

DAMN
>>
>>51189904
For reference the chickens handle any traps that rely on motion. The pigs handle any that rely on weight. I normally release a few dozen pigs/chickens into dungeons.

Pigs are 3gp, chickens are 3cp. I spend 1gp on chickens (so 33 chickens) and 72gp on pigs (so 24 pigs) for 75gp total per dungeon delve.
>>
>>51189983
Who?
>>
>aged cursed aasimar
>stats
>Str: 5
>Dex: 7
>Con: 7
>Int: 20
>Wis: 20
>Cha: 20
>>
>>51189984
>Tfw the local farmers get rich as fuck by price gouging adventurers for livestock.
>>
>>51189524
That's the one. I was the person who was looking to potentially play the bratty middle sister.
>>
>>51189981
>Dogs in the Vinyard
>/pfg/
Where exactly do you think you are?
>>
>>51189913

Maybe it is more of a granny goodness/ursula thing. Idk, not that it matters if voice is not allowed.
>>

Join in!
>>
>>51190006
God, even with divine grace or some shit, that thing's one Fort save away from snapping in half.
>>
>>51190011
My character actually got to know both a chicken and pig farmer and only buys from them. If they started price gouging I would sleep with their daughters as revenge.
>>
>>51190011
>>51190076
For reference I tracked this. In 8 months in game my character has gone through a total of 293 pigs and ~800 chickens.
>>
>>51186843
>>51187147
>>51190037
Do you really need to spam the thread with this shit?
>>
File: 1473573462406.gif (397KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
1473573462406.gif
397KB, 245x138px
>>51190044
>Poison that attacks CON score.
>>
>>51190110
It is only going to be taking apps until this Monday, Tuesday is first group meeting.

I want to make sure it gets exposure.
>>
>>51190110
It's not even remotely as annoying as actual spam and shitposters.
>>
How does Gestalt affect APL, if at all?
>>
>>51190154
Theoretically(that is, according to UA), it's worth about 1-2 ECL depending on the kinds of encounters the player face.
>>
>>51190105
>Gonna make a gnome trickster that just sends 19 pigs into a dungeon, and labels them 1-20 with paint, Pig 17 doesnt actually exist.

Laugh as the lich goes mad(der) trying to find it.
>>
Hello everyone. I am having a slow day at work and am currently writing up the races for a possible game in the near future. I'll be doing so for the next few hours and can hopefully get through most of them.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WHL10oJslOkQlm8cgm2rXm88BQPzgNjQq3fAhUMg7b8/edit?usp=sharing

Come on in, you can watch me be terrible!
>>
>>51190214
I want a frog-people race.
>>
>>51190276
Grippli already exist anon
>>
>>51190288
Give me a tropical poison-dart-frog version!
>>
>>51190314
I think those exist too!
>>
>>51190276
Vodyanoy are amphibian people.

>>51190314
However they are not poison dart frog, they are more giant toads.
>>
What is a wealthy area full of mines and quarries that has a small city as a settlement in the middle of nowhere on Golarion?
>>
>>51190347
Ustalav.

It's also just full of all manner of undead horrors.
>>
>>51190314
They straight up have options for that iirc. They are in Blood of the Beast
>>
>>51190359
Well anything that could be invaded by an army without being harassed by mummies and boogeymen?
>>
>>51190381
Eh...

I think you'd have more to worry about from werewolves, ghosts, and flesh golems.
>>
>guy submits his backstory as a slide show
Well that's something new
>>
>>51190414
I'll submit mine as a series of charts and an instructional VHS.
>>
>>51190414

Here's where my character seduced an entire Orc army all by herself.
DO YOU SEE?
>>
>>51190037
The fact that you're still taking apps after you've got more than 6 players means that you clearly don't think you've got enough good players.

Who do you think is shit and shouldn't get in the game, Mr Jarret?
>>
>>51190484
I want to make sure I have a selection of players that can all get together at the same time.

It's not that anyone is shit. (except that one app, you know the one)
>>
>>51190484
>settling for "good enough"
>>
How many times can a Witch use a hex? If there are 4 enemies, can they hex each one with the same hex?
>>
>>51190347
>>51190381

Druma is incredibly mineral rich.
>>
>>51190510
>It's not that anyone is shit. (except that one app, you know the one)
the fat guy?
>>
>>51190539
Typically yes, unless stated otherwise.
>>
>>51190453

I've got artwork of that!
>>
>>51190547
I didn't say that.
>>
>>51190562
https://youtu.be/X2whrQTHp7U
>>
>>51190571
But you were thinking it loudly. It's the only one you didn't reply to. You're making it kinda obvious.
>>
>>51190556
Brilliant.

-2 AC to fucking everything I fight, then.
>>
>>51190546

Fun fact: the capital of Druma is so wealthy the bricks used for buildings and roads are flecked with gemstones.

It's so wealthy every house is a mansion.

And it has zero crime, because of the Blackjackets.

Want to retire after a campaign? Find a plot of land in Druma to do it
>>
>>51190618
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/witch/hexes---3rd-party-publishers/hexes/common-hexes/hex-slumber-su

Here's the only hex you'll ever need.
>>
New Thread friendos
>>51190622
>>51190622
>>51190622
>>
>>51190601
I really just said it to fuck with people and make them wonder which it was.

I wasn't specifically referring to fatguy. (Or was I?)
>>
File: 1480568657856.jpg (107KB, 1000x555px) Image search: [Google]
1480568657856.jpg
107KB, 1000x555px
My character for an upcoming campaign (no, not a pfg campaign) is an old dragon that fought his corrupted kin for nearly his entire life. Through these fights he accumulated countless curses and wounds that now have his aging body fail. Being fed up with his minions/attendants flocking around his dying body 24/7 and not wanting to expire in a random cave, he leaves his lair and hoard behind for one last adventure and maybe to regain a glimpse of his youth. For this purpose he takes human form and explores what amusing and petty things the mortal creatures go about, especially those adventurers.

Does /pfg/ have any neato pictures of unarmored, old but fit men and battle-scarred dragons?
>>
File: House Rules.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
House Rules.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
>>51190546
Anon, that shit is perfect. I have no anime girls, but have Gregory House. He's a tsundere and as such he is an anime girl on a deeply spiritual level.
Thread posts: 395
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.