[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1283: Love, Peace, and Donuts Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 570
Thread images: 79

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51164054
>>
File: where are the crystals.png (440KB, 968x474px) Image search: [Google]
where are the crystals.png
440KB, 968x474px
Have you ever done funny shit with time stop powers?
>>
Arc: survival evolved
Multiplayer Server(+0 CP): let's meet all these new people
Taming Madness(+200 CP): annoying
Noob(+300 CP) out of context, resources and locations that follow you HO!
Difficulty 5+300 doesn't scale with the jumper , but it'll make things more interesting.
Rolling for location Roll(1d8)+0: 3,+0 Total:3 jungle . Guess I we better start brush clearing.
Builder -100 it's got the stuff I want again
Respawn-600 I always take these, you know that.
Adonis(Free everyone): as if I didn't already resemble a taller , blacker Tanoai Reed
Unlimited Resources , -300
Planning Mind , free for builder This is wonderful, it's how Tesla used to invent you know.
Feat of Crafting , free for builder already have stuff for this, but it's nice to stack.
Engram Creator -100 handy, especially given all that stuff I know about, but don't have tools for.
Balance? What’s that? -200 this is gonna be fun . I'm gonna build a mid century ranch 2 feet in the air
Engram Independant-300 oh this is wonderful, combined with my "know everything you can in craft with your resources" , vast technical knowledge and newfound ability to craft "impossible " things.
Loving Master(-200): anyone who doesn't take this is an idiot, and it makes me feel better knowing that all those big cats I have around really care about me.
Quetzal(-300 MP okay this thing is now officially my new aerial amount
Mammoth X2 (-300 MP . How bad an idea is it to infuse these with G cells so they breathe radioactive fire?
Direbear(-400 MP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwaDzA8BW1A

The plan: vacation jump, my time in creation has been really rough and I need to unwind by getting my blacksmith on and camping, of course deploy the AC town and towers so that their somewhere safe to go back to though
>>
>>51173914
I once positioned a guy and his tsundere friend who were arguing into /just/ the right spot that, when time flowed again she fell and they kissed. The two were unable to keep arguing because they were so embarrassed, which was good in the short term because I did it to shut them up so I could read. It was also good in the long term because they hooked up later, apparently.
>>
File: it was me polnareff me.gif (4MB, 350x201px) Image search: [Google]
it was me polnareff me.gif
4MB, 350x201px
>>51173914
So much stupid shit. My companions almost mutinied on me when I first got my hands on it.
>>
>>51173914
I once had every Republican senator Suddenly find themselves In the middle of Ilha da Queimada Grande when they were Voting to pass one of their evil ass Proposals
>>
>>51173863
After a lawyer made me upset in the breaking bad jump I decided to stalk him for a month and every time he said the word "the" his outfit changed to a clown suit.
>>
>>51174091
What happened if he said the while already wearing a clown suit?
Did you change him into a different one?
>>
File: Pepsi.gif (492KB, 424x352px) Image search: [Google]
Pepsi.gif
492KB, 424x352px
>>51174084
Okay, bancho. Do you really- Actually, you know what. Nevermind.
>>
>>51174084
Stop. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself and everyone around you. Just stop.
>>
>>51173914
Mess with other time stoppers. Mostly use it for utility and laziness.
>>
>>51174084
I don't really know what to say to this.
If this is in character than bravo, but if you honestly think like this IRL I don't think you really get how governments work.
>>
>>51173914
Back when I first picked up the Cloud of Darkness as a companion, she was kind of new to the whole 'human emotions' thing.

Now, our first stop was Career Model, which didn't leave us with a whole lot of free time, so we had sex under a time stop quite often.

Which lead to silly things like closing the door in people's faces, only to open it 'three seconds' later wearing a completely different dress. Or they'd turn around and we'd be sitting in different chairs, or halfway across the set eating a donut.

We developed a reputation for getting 'lost' easily and being 'scatterbrained'.

I also stripped her underwear off via timestop a few times just for the hell of it.
>>
>>51174107
he switched to a mime outfit, and back to clown if he said it a third time.

He was to bewildered to speak to get past that most of the time.
>>
>>51174084
So, not only you want to genocide reality, you're also a tumblrina?

>>51173914
Remove buildings brick by brick, obviously.

Best prank ever.
>>
File: faggot detector.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
faggot detector.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>51174084
Somehow I'm not surprised.
>>
>>51173914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yp4OuUmi-c

Pretty much this.
>>
>>51174157
tell me how many times do you think you have to have the heads of an entire political party disappear suddenly before that party revises its policies?also, why not both?
>>51174188
uplift not genocide, but yes
>>
>>51174170
>waifuing cloud of darkness through timestop exibitionism
You have good taste anon both in waifus and in technique.
>>
File: 1426077319933.png (926KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
1426077319933.png
926KB, 640x718px
>>51174084
Sometimes I get sad that this is all an imagination game, but then I read one of your posts and am reminded that you too will never gain any real power.

Thanks for making my day better.
>>
Latest WIP of DC Occult: TopHat Did All of the Hard Work Edition
>>
>>51174229
She wanted to be a fashion model/designer, so I took her to Career Model. Combine that with the sheer number of harem/charisma perks I have, and it had a 100% chance of happening.

The timestop was just a side effect of not having enough hours in the day.
>>
>>51174084
Bancho, there are better ways to get rid of evil politicians. Like publically releasing their dirt. They're republicans, so I'm sure it's easy to find evidence of them doing questionable stuff behind people's back.
>>
>>51174286
1.it's not sufficient punishment relative to the harm they cause
2.when they're high enough in the system. There is very little that can be done to cause the repercussions necessary.
>>
File: 1484209124455.gif (39KB, 300x190px) Image search: [Google]
1484209124455.gif
39KB, 300x190px
>>51173914
Would you believe I actually don't magpie items very much? No? Well, I normally don't steal things using time stop.

I do, however, regularly swap people's clothes or pull the entirety of their outfits over their eyes. It's one of my favorite ways to diffuse an armed conflict without killing anyone.

Other times I interrupt a villain monologue by strapping a live turtle to his face.

I call him Sir Skip Cutscene.
>>
>>51174226
1. If you blame solely the republicans for everything wrong in America, you're the idiot everyone says you are
2. Killing people is not a better solution to money and charisma, which as a jumper you should have plenty of
3. Killing people also does not prevent others from doing what they do. See every country that has the death penalty, and how they still have crime. Lots of it, in fact.
>>
>>51174315
I knew there was a reason I liked you.
>>
>>51174316
>1. If you blame solely the republicans for everything wrong in America, you're the idiot everyone says you are

no I also blame the school system and corporations which I do take great pains to fix , but they enable a lot of it

>2. Killing people is not a better solution to money and charisma, which as a jumper you should have plenty of

I have a lot of perks that enable me to do a hell of a lot with violence that should not normally be able to be accomplished by violence.

>3. Killing people also does not prevent others from doing what they do. See every country that has the death penalty, and how they still have crime. Lots of it, in fact.

that's why also dose the water supply with liquid compassion from generic Universal monsters
>>
>>51174084
Be honest Bancho, you know the moment you look for shit you are going to find out the democrats are just as fucking corrupt.
>>
>>51174269
Changelog?
>>
>>51174374
Stop. This is not your blog, this is not tumblr, this is not /pol/. Fuck off. Didn't you promise multiple times to cut this stupid shit?
>>
File: 1455830176013.gif (4MB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1455830176013.gif
4MB, 700x700px
>>51174374
So you kill political leaders you disagree with and spike the water supply with mind altering drugs, but you still have the nerve to call other people evil?
I get this is wish fulfilment, but to think you're in the right about this is plain hypocritical.
>>
>>51174377
yeah but they generally aim that towards ends I like and are not publicly monsters

>>51174386
I will drop it. If you all drop it Deal?
>>
File: back to pol.jpg (700KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
back to pol.jpg
700KB, 1000x767px
>>51174309
>>51174374
>>
File: yes happy joy scheming.png (905KB, 1620x908px) Image search: [Google]
yes happy joy scheming.png
905KB, 1620x908px
>>51174315
HeavensAnon, you're an absolute genius.

I'm going to start doing that too.
>>
>>51173395
I thought all mana pools are basically treated as the same?

>>51173742
You're still on the level of a final fantasy character. I don't know why you think regen doesn't work either.
>>
>>51174380
Big stuff I can remember is completed scenarios, drawbacks, and items, and rebalanced Histories.
>>
>>51174407
so killing evil people and spreading compassion is somehow evil now?
>>
>>51174407
To think I initially gave this guy the benefit of a doubt when I first came here.
>>
>>51174413
>Kills republicans while loving democrats
>/pol/
Anon...
>>
>>51174462
Still off topic.
>>
Speaking of timestop, where can I get it apart from Dishonored and Castlevania?
>>
>>51174445
They aren't evil bub. They're doing their jobs.
Just because you don't like what they do doesn't mean you get to murder them.
Are there corrupt polititians? Of course, but that is in no way intristically related to being repulican.

Forcibly altering anyone's emotional state with drugs without consent or knowledge is low. Same as with any kind of supernatural means really.
Doesn't matter if they're happier because they're not in control of that decision anymore.
>>
>>51174481
I'm going to be offering a timestop item in the Sailor Moon updated WIP that'll let you pause time for up to an hour per jump, if that counts.
>>
>>51174481
Overlord (The Seires), Sonic Clasic/Generic, and D&D settings off the top of my head.
>>
>>51174445
We've been over this.

Whenever you think something is the right thing to do, it is always and unambigously the most evil thing possible.
>>
>>51174481
Touhou(Lunar Dial is really good time manipulation overall), and Wakfu.
>>
>>51174481
Touhou has what is probably the best one.
There's also plenty of timestop spells out there, D&D comes to mind even though that's technically just being really really fast.
You could also make your stand have that ability if you don't mind being creatively bankrupt.
>>
>>51174511

Seems kinda weak compared to every other time stop ability in the chain. Yes, yes I know interjump balance and all that, it just seems weirdly underpowered. Is that like a canon thing or what?
>>
>>51174426
Dimension Lord comes with the ability to open portals to and from your dimension right?
>>
>>51174481
What seems to be a stamina based one can be aquired in DMC.

Kamen Rider Kabuto has either Time Stop or Very Close to Time Stop.

Can probably stop time (for you, effectively) using the Fifth Magic?
>>
>>51174511
An hour per jump as in ten years? or an hour per jump as in each time freeze can only last 1 hour at a time, because if it's the first I question why it's so limited.
>>
>>51174558
Yeah.
>>
>>51174426
Aww. I missed the Tower of Fate. Don't suppose you'd consider including it as an undiscounted item or something if you think it makes Natural too schway?
>>
>>51174546
Indeed. It's a canon thing that time stopping is something forbidden in-setting to do because it needs the life of the person to stop time. Time Travel is really only done by Chibi-Usa because she got special permission from her mom (Usagi's future self) to train with Sailor Moon, and she's friends with the guardian of time.
>>
>>51174546
>every other
You mean like how most of the ones you can buy only give you a few seconds or minutes a days?
>>
Could Penance Stare kill SCP-682 off? It's instantaneous, so he wouldn't be able to adapt, right?
>>
>>51174509
>They aren't evil bub. They're doing their jobs.

no, they chose an evil job they chose a path that hurts people for money

>Just because you don't like what they do doesn't mean you get to murder them.

someone has to hold them accountableand my Jumper is the only one around physically capable of giving them consequences

>Are there corrupt polititians? Of course, but that is in no way intristically related to being repulican.

I'm not saying they're necessarily corrupt I'm saying there end goals are evil

Forcibly altering anyone's emotional state with drugs without consent or knowledge is low. Same as with any kind of supernatural means really.

>Doesn't matter if they're happier because they're not in control of that decision anymore.

i personally have weird benchmarks for that since my mind has been altered by chemicals against my will for my entire life and I know I'm better for it, and usually better off from it.
>>
>>51174592
Ah fuck, it's supposed to be under general with the Vestments.
>>
>>51174609
Any question about something killing SCP 682 is always no.
Always. His plot armor is infinite. Even if it should be able to kill the thing it just plain never works.
>>
>>51174604
...Although, if you have the senshi origin you can use the item to essentially hit someone with a blast that speeds up time around them to the point to where the person crumbles to dust.

It's based off of Pluto's Dead Scream.
>>
>>51174606
Even if that were true a few minutes a day add up to much more than an hour over ten years.
>>
>>51174578
I don't know which she's going with but as to why it could be the first. In canon Sailor Pluto uses time stop and it's Bad News all around.

>>51174609
Not really. First the damn thing may have no soul, God in-universe states it 'isn't one of his', and second even if you hit it with PS the damn thing might just sit there like a knot on a log for a while and then finish regeneration cycle or something. Third >>51174628, it's dumb and foolish but the damn thing just does not die.

>>51174645
So much want.
>>
>>51174623
Can you choose where to put it? Could you have it in your Dimension Lord dimension?
>>
File: darth_binks_card.jpg (151KB, 333x493px) Image search: [Google]
darth_binks_card.jpg
151KB, 333x493px
>>51174445
Here's the hypocrisy, bancho: committing _mass murder_ while dosing a nation with _compassion_.

Think about that.
>>
>>51174668
Oh yeah, I meant to make a note of that.

I was thinking of maybe allowing you to extend the effects over your Dimension, too. Further increasing your power and letting you kick people out of it and stuff.
>>
>>51174609
Well, he has shown outright fear and implicitly an inability to adapt to certain things like the vorpal rabbit SCP, so I'd say yes if you lock eyes from across the room quick enough.

>>51174628
Defeatist. The FOUNDATION, an organization with undefined but explicitly finite even if you take account the recursive time-space shenanigans it's implied field, it's clear they're fighting an uphill battle in every timeline resources can't terminate him, yes. Certain other SCPs EXPLICITLY TERRIFY him; his writer compared his behavior to that of a cautious predator, not an invincible being. In one SCP he showed up dead in his tank. He is killable, he just happens to be damn hard work probably on the level of an undiminished Worm entity.
>>
>>51174623
You might want to take another look at vestments too, it still reads like it has an origin discount. Also damn it that's rough, the removed discount has a huge impact. . .
>>
>>51174685
how is destroying evil and creating good simultaneously hypocrisy?
>>
>>51174703
Just copy pasted it back in from the last WiP you posted.
>>
>>51174720
>evil
>good
You keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
>>
>>51174685
My god. Bancho is a third circle soul of Adorjan. No wonder even the other Yozis think she's crazy.

>>51174720
Because your definitions of evil and good are fundamentally alien to humanity.

Seriously: You'd save yourself a lot of trouble if you just assume everything you think is right, is wrong, or at least that nobody will ever assume you are right.
>>
>>51174720
hey banchô your Jumper has companions right? what do they think of his political involvement/his particular view of justice?
>>
>>51174612
You're making a lot of assumptions about what people do and are punishing strawmen in your head for actions you yourself invented.
Either that or you're stupid enough to believe that republicans are baby smashing ebil guys that go out of their way to be as dickish as possible.
Especially to the point that their deaths are justified.

Because bancho the fact of the matter is that doesn't happen. Republicans aren't evil. They're just polititians whose ideals you don't agree with, and that's fine, you don't have to agree with them. To be willing to kill over that though. That is over the line.
>>
>>51173914
I just use it to move "quickly" or dodge attacks. I generally take the time to get into a cool pose before I start time up again.
I've also used it to steal things out of people's hands.

Oh, and I occasionally abuse it to take a vacation. For as long as my magic will hold out, anyway.
You know the last episode of the first season of Rick and Morty, where he stops time? It's kindof like that, except it's just me.

>>51174481
I use the one from Madoka.
Works off magic, which by all appearances makes a small enough ding on MP that you can spam the fuck out of it basically at will. Requires no casting animation or anything, just instant use.
On the downside, Mami's fight in Rebellion shows that, if someone is touching you when it goes off, they "come with you" for as long as they remain touching you. Which isn't normally a big deal, but it does mean you can't really use it in a wrestling match.
>>
>>51174712
Will do.

Also, you could go with Collector and get it for cheap that way.

>>51174721
Thanks.
>>
>>51174761
Debatable. If this isn't about intents, but impact (ethics of responsibility instead of ethics of virtue). What impact does the Republican Party have? Ecocide. That's arguably worth killing over. Although I personally don't advocate it.
>>
>>51174768
>I use the one from Madoka.
>Works off magic, which by all appearances makes a small enough ding on MP that you can spam the fuck out of it basically at will. Requires no casting animation or anything, just instant use.
You know Heavens is gutting that, right?
>>
File: idonotthink.jpg (80KB, 621x614px) Image search: [Google]
idonotthink.jpg
80KB, 621x614px
>>51174743
Hold up, I got you anon.

>>51174720
>pic related
>>
File: 285.jpg (36KB, 326x501px) Image search: [Google]
285.jpg
36KB, 326x501px
>>51174703
All my want.
>>
>>51174720
You dosed the nation because you wanted them to be more compassionate.

Yet you murdered the politicians because you yourself lacked compassion towards them.

You set standards for people that you yourself refuse to meet.

That's hypocrisy, bancho.
>>
>>51174817
Or if you gary stu hard enough, that's being a cool edgy antihero. I think that's what he's going for? Either way it's his right as this is his personal power fantasy.
>>
>>51174806
Nope, different time frame, different jump.
>>
>>51174760
a couple are a freaked out by it, especially especially Tyrion but They understand where I'm coming from and can at least get behind that.
>>51174761
Well, my jumper doesn't see An intrinsic value to life, so it's really easy for him to justify the deaths of others. And when they're creating negatives for great many people by doing stuff like they just did At 1 AM That's gonna be a thing with my Jumper.

>>51174817
this is actually A decent point,I did not see this My earlier and I thank you for explaining in terms I can understand, I've got to go have a Think on this.
>>
>>51174853
Tyrion from ASOIAF?

Also. Good on you for listening to arguments and keeping an open mind. There's hope for you yet!
>>
File: photo.png (90KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
90KB, 308x308px
>>51174806
I think Heavens is making an addon.
Like, the old one will still exist, because it's a different timeline? The old Madoka jump is from the Witch timeline, whereas the new one takes place during the Wraith timeline.
Heavens can correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, if that WERE the case, I'd be more than happy to pay out the ass to keep my timestop powers.
Because that's prettymuch the only thing I got from the original, so it's not like there'd be a huge difference in terms of "shit I got from the Madoka jump", except that I'd be in a better written jump.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>51174806
The jump I am making is (sort of) the Wraith Arc, which is the post-canon timeline leading into the events of Rebellion. I am not touching the original Madoka jump or what it does. This was the best compromise I could come up with when I was thinking about how to cover the canon without focusing exclusively on the original time loop or Rebellion.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'mma resume coughing my lungs out.
>>
>>51174853
The hypocrisy is the thing that's awful. You don't believe that these people in power have the right to dictate terms for how others live. But you're doing exactly that, and actually exceeding them by far. They just pass unjust laws, you're raping minds. You are the ultimate tyrant, declaring that your view of how the universe should work is the only valid one, and that anyone who disagrees needs to either die or be "reeducated". And you claim to advocate freedom. You disgust me.
>>
>>51174840
Adarx is still going to whine endlessly about his transparent replacement jump getting shot down but this one getting through. Really glad I got off the SB thread.
>>
>>51174853
>no instristic value to life
That's pretty edgy yo. You sure you're not the evil one here?
Really really sure?
>>
>>51174906
Rip in Pepperoni Heavens. Hope you feel better.
>>
>>51174911
Might makes right baby.
>>
File: 1455555900867.jpg (69KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1455555900867.jpg
69KB, 650x488px
>>51174916
To be fair, his jump was also a bit shit.
>>
>>51174906
>>51174903
Actually, is there some way to use Madoka powers without transforming?
>>
>>51174923
He also believes humans are inherently evil, too. This is important when trying to understand Bancho's world view.
>>
>>51174982
This is, Indeed, My Final Form
>>
>>51174269
How does Modern Day Merlin not get you more advantages than Downstairs Deal? Downstairs Deal either has hell paint a target on your back after six years or makes you a member of a demonic cult. Modern Day Merlin has literally everyone important paint a target on your back, or wraps you up in insanely dangerous adventures. Not to mention seeming worse than Guardian of Life's drawback, despite both of them netting you a sameish level of advantage.
>>
Meh, I'd execute politicians. Only the ones my magic powers discovered were rapists/murderers/otherwise really monstrous though.
>>
>>51174971
And if he admitted that was his belief, I'd probably be fine with him. Like I said, it's the hypocrisy that disgusts me.
>>
>>51174992
That's for altforms. Transformations and superforms are something else.
>>
>>51174916
He hasn't shown up in how long? He's probably not even around anymore.
>>
>>51174982
Senran Kagura
>>
>>51174992
It's not an alt-form, though. Just a transformation super mode type thing.
>>
>>51175010
So you wouldn't execute politicians any more than you would execute anyone?
>>
>>51175010
It's not that he's killing politicians. I think a lot of people would like to do that.
It's how he's justifying it as some kind of public service that's grinding my gears.
>>
Could I use the Jenova cells from the FF7 jump to create another Jenova with the proper "SCIENCE!"?
>>
>>51174982
Wait until the end of the jump? I got the impression it was just a magic spell after that.
>>
>>51175043
Perhaps in the same way you could clone anything else from a small amount of cells.
I can't recommend you don't do this any harder, but if you're dead set on it I don't see why it shouldn't be possible.
>>
>>51175016
Uh. Never, he's an SB goer.

>>51175034
This desu.

At the risk of descending into even more blogshit, I don't care if you want to punch Clinton, Obama or the Donald. I care that you punch for the honest reason of wanting to punch someone in the face rather than as part of a literal social justice agenda.
>>
>>51175034
Republicans are one the foremost forces in destroying the ecosystem though. We need that shit to survive.
t. Noam Chomsky
>>
>>51175072
Eh, Shaper's Authority should keep her under control, since I created her in this case. The perk itself says that it should be trivial to gain my creation's complete loyalty.
>>
>>51175085
He's not even in their thread anymore, so there's no point mentioning it.
>>
>>51174703
Shouldn't something called Dimension 'Lord' already have that capability? Dimension Lord already had the issue in that it barely seemed like more of a perk than Tower of Fate.
>>
>>51175102
Maybe get Unmake from Innistrad as well. Just to be safe.
>>
>>51175131
Fair enough, you can never be too safe, after all. Thanks anon.
>>
So for Jumpers that created their own nations/kingdoms how did you run them? Were you the guy who told them what to do and they did it? Did you let them do their own thing and intervene only when necessary? Were you merely a figurehead?
>>
>>51175102
Well I wouldn't be just worried about loyalty.
Jehova is the kind of thing that eats all the lifeforce of a planet for a snack before moving on to the next.
Not biggatons sort of things, that's just what it does.
So you'd have a hard time keeping it fed.
>>
>>51175162
Happened in Chrono Trigger of all places. I forged a united Humans/Mystics kingdom to get a scenario reward.
I was more of live-in divinity. I didn't intervene much in politics, and when I did it was always on a whim or due to personal feelings.
>>
If I wanted to waifu nasu-gaia and alaya, how would I go about this?
>>
File: Kagetora [LEGEND] Suited up.jpg (123KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora [LEGEND] Suited up.jpg
123KB, 600x848px
First of all let me put this here:
Neo-Heisei Writing Part 2: http://pastebin.com/JUN2fs5L

Now on to the next build!

Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 2.5: Gaim Jump 057g:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
The Fruits of the Past [+000]
Locked Out of the Loop [+100]
Life a Warring State [+200]
The Strong Live and the Weak Die [+200]
Fruits of the Multiverse [+200]
Jumper the Beginning [+300]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Jailbreaking [Free]
Soccer Star (Free)
This is Your Stage Now! [-200]
Invesstation [-200]
Invesstment [-300]
Will of the Forest [-300]

Items [+300]:
Local Medley [Free]
Fruits Basket! [-100] Cherry, Dragonfruit (Energy Lockseed)
Go to Hel [-300]
Sengoku Driver (+GanbaRider Driver +Genesis Sengoku Driver +Topping Driver) [-200]
Topping Driver [-400]
Responsibility [-100]

Just an Observer [+000]

Neo-Heisei Mini-Writing Part 2.5: http://pastebin.com/R9n5SanU
>>
>>51175002
Alright, I'll look into that.

>>51175130
No, sorry.
>>
>>51175095
If your country's parties are anything like mine, they're all complicit to some degree, it's just that party X prefers numbered accounts while party Y prefers non-sequential bills, if you get what I mean.

Jumpers! What's your preferred currency? Do you like the feel of paper notes, the clink of coins or the smell of trade spices? Is it the lure of stocks and arbitrations that call to you? Or is your first act in a new world to spread nanoforge tech and/or cornucopia magic?
>>
>>51175250
Forgot my trip! Fucking A really!?
>>
>>51175257
Gems and gold are where it's at. Yes I happen to be a dragon.
>>
>>51175257
>Jumpers! What's your preferred currency?
I'm only on my sixth jump, and right now my favorite currency is bullets, because I have a replenishing ammo box.
>>
>>51175280
>>
>>51175280
Bullets you say? Have you gone to Metro 2033 yet?
>>
>>51175257
I use Greed Medals as currency aboard the Light of Terra. Otherwise, I prefer to trade in favours, information, and similar such less material things..
>>
>>51175257
>they're all complicit to some degree
Sure but the degree varies. Some try to at least do something to attenuate the problems. Some just flat out deny the problems exist and exacerbate an already bad situation.
>>
>>51175257
Cell Medals. Money that is literally made out of desire is a surprisingly stable currency. It's self-regulating.
>>
>>51175301
Nope, but it's on the list of places that could be next.
>>
>>51174417
>I don't know why you think regen doesn't work either.
Mainly because "regeneration" was included as an example to something which you responded, "Yes, it bypasses defenses."

If that's not the case, apologies.
>>
>>51175312
What jump are those from?
>>
>>51175327
Go there. Be the rich russian. Buy all the russian lap dances.
>>
>>51175185
That's fair, I should probably come up with something for that. I wonder if I could use the Orgel of Origins to provide her energy. Or I could just use Sacrifice Bestowment to give her some of my "You don't need to eat" perks, I suppose.
>>
>>51175349
Kamen Raider
>>
>>51175257
Some kind of currency backed with magic infusion.
So the bills or coins or whatever has actual usuable mana in them that gives them worth.
Of course minting new dosh to account for use is a difficult balance, but at least it makes inflation less of an issue.

So basically Zelda Rupees, but sturdier and not as big as your fist.
>>
>>51175306
Replace the word 'some' in your post with 'all' and you got it.
>>
>>51175349
Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1. They're the lesser form of the Core Medals that the Greeed are made of. They're the main bulk of their bodies, with the Core Medals serving as the vital organs. The "Yummy" servants they spawn are made entirely out of them, and are used as a way to farm more Cell Medals to feed them with. Yummies eat desire, Greeed eat Yummies, the howling void inside the Greeed gets staved off a little longer.
>>
>>51175257
I prefer the use of either gold or gems, to be honest.
>>
>>51175351
I'd pray to RNGesus that I visit there soon, but it looks like there isn't much I actually want from the Jump.
>>
>>51175254
Why not? Both the Tower and Dimension Lord were redundant enough that it seemed like the only reason both were in the same jump was so other backgrounds could get a somewhat weaker version of DL for cheap. The Tower having as many properties fitting a perk as DL does just makes that worse.
>>
>>51175348
I just meant that it was guaranteed to damage and inflict status to the full described effect. However you managed to recover from those is beyond the scope.
>>
>>51175468
No, the Tower was added way after the Dimension because an anon suggested it, I thought it was a cool idea, and I needed an extra item at the time.

The Tower has those abilities because they're canon to it. The Dimension is based off of Amethyst's connection to Gemworld, she doesn't have that ability, and the Dimension has enough going for it as is, I think.
>>
>>51175218
You'd remove your shit taste and waifu a TYPE like anyone else.
>>
>>51175162
I let them do their only thing but I was always a good advisor to them.
>>
>>51173863
Greetings yet again everyone!

Just got done with a mini archive update just now and a bigger one a day or so ago and right now I only have one jump that i'm not sure about as I haven't been able to keep up with the updated and what people are saying about it.

Basically. I don't know where I should put "The Gamer" as I don't know if it's been completed/accepted/whatever. Its the 1.1 version in the upload section and the people I asked weren't sure about it so here I am!

Oh! And before I forget remember to be on being awesome people.
>>
>>51175591
Gamer is done I think.
It's probably going to need a revamp once escalation kicks into high gear, but there wasn't anything objectivly wrong with it.
>>
>>51175591
Think it was accepted, yeah.

Orks when?
>>
>>51175591
Pretty much done.
>>
>>51174703
For that matter why not make it that we can add other structures and areas we control to it?
>>
File: 1435709367706.gif (873KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1435709367706.gif
873KB, 400x226px
>>51175605
>>51175612
>>51175615
Ah! Thanks and...it has been been uploaded as well! As for the Ork jump it shall be getting some Ork lovin when I get done with SWTOR. Been fiddling around with how I want to present the each classes perks/perks in general so that area should go a lot faster since I don't have rewrite things.
>>
If you bought/created a servant that's inherently loyal to you (e.g. a Homunculus Maid or Custom NPC from the Overlord LN jump), would you still be able to make valid contracts with them for the purposes of either of the following:

>Ravenloft's Dark Contract, "The person you are bartering with cannot be under magical compulsion and must make the agreement freely."

>Ghost Rider's Deal With A Devil, "Deals made in this way must be made willingly; you can coerce, lie, cheat, or even threaten, but you can’t force someone to make a deal with you using mind control or other means."

Or if not, would such servants thus count as possessions rather than people and you could sell their abilities to others?

Hmm. TLDR: do inherently loyal servants you can get in jumps have free will?
>>
I had a question about the Overlord Jump.

I was thinking of going Skeleton Warrior with Necromancy as the 42nd supreme being with realm of heroes.

If I went Damage Focused Warrior, would I even be able to get Necromancy with the specialization perk?

If I can, how would that work since I'm not a mage? If it gives me magic would it be really weak? what would I even be capable of doing with that combo?
>>
>>51175591
BLADE is planning on updating it when the series is further along but Gamer is done for now.
>>
File: 1418781257429.gif (107KB, 359x180px) Image search: [Google]
1418781257429.gif
107KB, 359x180px
>>51175257
> Jumpers! What's your preferred currency?
My minions use enchanted paper notes. What're they enchanted with, nobody asked? Layered bullshit cosmetics and durability effects, mostly. The point isn't what they're enchanted with, but rather, that they're enchanted in such a way that it registers as more expensive in the Wonderous Pixel Transmogrifier.

I call them Pixels, because I am bad at names. It abbreviates to Pix, or a stylized P, which got kindof confusing in Recettear.
They also look similar to the paper notes in [C] Control, though that is again coincidence. It turns out that's just what happens when you start with black notes and then add holographic runes and shit.

Anyway, the currency relies on their worth to the Pixelator, as I said, which means they can be exchanged for goods from the Pixelator. I actually have a catalog that everyone can look at of approved exchangable items!
So, y'know, that's fun for everyone, and the value lock and periodic destruction of currency through pixelization kindof destroys the concept of inflation.

I briefly experimented with dense tokens that could be used in matter converters, but nobody liked carrying them on account of the weight issue.

I've thought too much about this.
>>
File: 1481358219916.png (359KB, 1102x382px) Image search: [Google]
1481358219916.png
359KB, 1102x382px
>>51175722
I'd say they have free will. Which is to say that everytime the opportunity comes up they'd pick yes to being loyal rather than no not being an option.
Just like how doing anything doesn't mean you couldn't chose not to. You just did it because you wanted too not because you had too.
They just always want to be loyal and there's nothing wrong with that. I bet if you picked a sufficiently weak willed personality you could even break that down and make them less loyal if you really really wanted too.
>>
>>51175647
Add stuff to the Dimension? Or combine the Tower with other structures?

>>51175709
Neat.
>>
>>51175257
Whatever the local currency is, it doesn't matter much to me. Money is Money. I need it in order to pay for things I need to Do Good, but that's all there is to it.

>>51175761
Yes it would work.

In-Universe most "classes" cap out at level 15, of 100 levels. You can easily go for a Gish build, it just won't be as good at melee as a specialist, or as good at magic as a specialist.

I would assume it's good magic, but not AS good as someone who is a mage primarily.
>>
Did something happen to the Tower of God jump or am I seriously just imagining that it existed?
>>
>>51175816
>Because you wanted to not because you had to.

Though, in the case of custom companions, don't they want to because they were made that way? If they're never going to say no, there's no choice. They'll never "rebel".

Huh. Free will is actually free won't?
>>
>>51175888
Refresh the drive, it's probably still there, just that the drive as large as it is sometimes lags.
>>
>>51175836
How strong would someone with Real Magic and the Vestments of Fate be? What about Greatest Magician and Vestments?
>>
>>51174269
Why don't the scenarios have extra fail conditions?
>>
>>51175888
Yeah, I just checked it too and I can't see it.

>>51175934
Give it a look and see if you can find it. I couldn't.
>>
>>51175932
No, they still have free will, in the same way that someone who is indoctrinated to hate a certain group of people still has free will. It's just harder for them to make decisions against their experiences because that's what they believe is right. Just look at bancho, for example.
>>
>>51175591
Gamer is done.

Also, semi-unrelated, could you change the name of the main folder? Something as simple as an space between jump and chain will do, I want to see if it will break the links between your drive and DDAnon's.
>>
>>51176019
He tried that. It didn't work.
>>
>>51175955
There are. If you don't kill Trigon, for example, it'll be as if you chose the "Stay" option. Also, because they're already hard as fuck.
>>
File: 1483490549612.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483490549612.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>51175932
Were you born the way you wanted to be with the feelings and thoughts you decided on?
You didn't get that choice. Nobody does.
Custom companions are generated to your standards, but that doesn't mean they're mindless because they like you and want to stay like that.
People can feel loyalty like that in real life. Perhaps not absolute in the manner that you could interperate fiat, but they won't break even under pain of death.
>>
>>51175938
>Real Magic and the Vestments of Fate
Very powerful. Probably about one of the mid-tier Fate hosts.

>Greatest Magician and Vestments
At that point you're basically the most powerful magician alive.

There's still shit that could smack you down if you get too uppity, but you're probably the most powerful being active on earth. Of course,Order and Chaos will probably also be very interested in your existence if you start flaunting your power.
>>
>>51175878
I was basically wondering if it'd combine into a more cohesive class, where I could combine the necromancy with my melee stuff, like adding spell effects to my sword and raising undead when I cut them down.
>>
>>51176042
Whelp, in that case, the only way you're getting rid of him is to delete everything and remake it.
>>
File: 50254481_p14_master1200.jpg (833KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
50254481_p14_master1200.jpg
833KB, 835x1200px
>>51175761
You have up to 7th level of spells as a Warrior. However you get access to super moves, like dimensional slash which tears through anything. With necromancy specialization you're probably going to be using a lot of your innate abilities to make undead. Apparently death guards (basically giant heavily armored undead with sword & shield) are about a level 45 creature. So that's probably about 7th level spell. So I'm sure you can summon a few those. Just not as many as say Ainz who can summon crap load of them. Then again he's a weak wizard type, so if you were to face him, you'd probably just own his face if he doesn't batman gambit you.
>>
>>51176077
So Lich King?
>>
>>51176077
Considering just how fucking many classes there are in YGGDRASIL I wouldn't doubt that there is a Death Knight Melee/Necromancy style class.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>51175257
After seeing Konata's answer here >>51175791 I personally feel kinda dumb. I use monopoly money.
>>
>>51175955
You need to kill Trigon to move on in that one. I should probably add a clause like that for the Spectre, too.

The lesser scenarios don't have anything like that, though.

>>51175761
>would I even be able to get Necromancy with the specialization perk?
>If I can, how would that work since I'm not a mage? If it gives me magic would it be really weak? what would I even be capable of doing with that combo?
Iirc, Jumpmaker said you still get the full power, but your "stats" aren't optimized, you don't have as much mana, and you can't use Super Tier (basically epic) spells.
>>
>>51176124
I would shank a room full of motherfuckers to play YGGDRASIL
>>
>>51175709
>>51176042
>>51176081
Brutus have you tried the "make higher order folder, place a link to our current folder in it, and then switch it to be the top folder that branches into ours" solution yet?
>>
File: Best Girl.jpg (610KB, 780x3120px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.jpg
610KB, 780x3120px
>>51176147
Same. My build would probably be shit but I would grab ALL THE MINION CLASSES.
Anything that summons minions or buffs minions would be mine.
>>
>>51176042
Where even is this DDanon folder? People keep talking about it being there but I don't actually see it anywhere on the drive.
>>
>>51176162
>playing a build that literally just stands there and lets the AI do all the work
I question your choices sometimes Justice.
>>
>>51176162
>Shalltear
Every fucking time, man.

I'd fiddle around with divine casters and holy, see if I could swing some kind of demigod / valkyrie build.

>>51176188
SOMEone never played City of Heroes, I see.
>>
File: 1413245504682.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1413245504682.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
>>51175888
It just got pointed out to me and it must have slipped through the cracks when I was updating it last. But now it is back on the drive and up to date!
>>
>>51176143
Is this true? >>51176060

There is a time-limit, correct?
>>
>>51176064
Which Fates? You said Greatest Magician after your growth starts to slow is a low level Fate host. Kent Nelson is the most well-known Doctor Fate, is he mid-tier? What would low-tier be?
>>
>>51176188
Warcraft, City of Heros, Etc. I just have the most fun with Minion-based classes.

>>51176198
The other "optional" build would be something specialized for making items.
>>
>>51176148
Annette(or was it english?) tried that the other day, and it didn't work. It might if brutus does it, but DDAnon has the grandfather claus on his side.
>>
>>51176213
Thanks Cap'n!
>>
>>51176218
>>51176064
Also apparently Greatest Magician is also on par with most of what Tim Hunter can do. But aren't lower depictions of Fate much weaker than Tim?
>>
>>51176235
What can Tim Hunter do?
>>
>>51176253
Hunt Tim.
>>
>>51176259
Hunt Timmy? That would be great, anon.
>>
>>51176253
He is the equivalent of a low cosmic entity in terms of raw power. Needs training badly.
>>
>>51176291
>low-tier cosmic entity
...That could be anything from the Spirit of European Bureaucracy to Galactus, anon.
>>
>>51176323
And Tim Hunter's powers are equally inconsistent.
>>
>>51176064
>mid-tier Fate
Are we really going to allow this thing on the drive? What's next, Nobilis?
>>
File: karasuba_by_shinoharaa-d6uc8j3.jpg (192KB, 755x1057px) Image search: [Google]
karasuba_by_shinoharaa-d6uc8j3.jpg
192KB, 755x1057px
How would Pic Related react to RIP AND TEAR?

Or, more specifically, a jumper who fought like that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjIVkl34Vig
>>
>>51176350
Welp, not sure exactly what I expected. This is comics, after all.
>>
>>51176367
I don't know who that is. Baed on my knowledge of anime warrior girls, I'm assuming with some degree of interest. Not really a difficult question desu.
>>
>>51176395
Someone from Sekirei, it looks like. Needless to say, it's a shit piece of fiction, among a shit genre, among a shit medium.
>>
>>51176218
Kent Nelson, the original one, is one of the most powerful Fates. If only because he was doing shit back in the Silver Age.

This may help:
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3ivloe/respect_doctor_fate_dc_preflashpoint/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_header

I'll say with Real Magic you're probably around the level of Inza or Hector. With Greatest Magician you're closer to oldschool Kent's level; even farther when your powers grow.

It's also just a magic amplifier in general, so it will take into account your magical power from other sources, too. Though it has diminishing returns above Kent's level.

>You said Greatest Magician after your growth starts to slow is a low level Fate host.
Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said it like that? It's hard to explain.

>>51176235
I'm just going to say you don't have as much immediate untapped power as Tim, because based on the writer he may very well have universal+ power levels. Instead, it's just a large power (just not quite so fucking absurd) and talent boost and it uncaps your growth.
>>
>>51176350
So, uh, what are some examples of what he can do? More consistently, preferably.
>>
>>51176410
On a shit board, discussed by shit people, communicating through shit captchas. I mean I'm not even saying you're wrong, just that context matters.
>>
>>51176367
"Woot! Someone I can actually deal with reacting to!" probably. Only less childish. Pretty sure she just hates humans because they're easy to kill and she wants a fight or something stupid like that, I don't quite remember, and never got around to finishing the manga.
>>
>>51176367
>weirdjawandchin/10
Would not waifu.
>>
>>51176434
>communicating through shit captchas
Anon, is this how the IRC illuminati truly meets?
>>
File: 1430012356324.jpg (39KB, 680x630px) Image search: [Google]
1430012356324.jpg
39KB, 680x630px
>>51176148
Aye. Did the whole folder thing, changed the name of the folder, and the name of the Jumpchain folder.

I'll be in town either Monday or Thursday which is when i'll try the whole reupload the drive thing. I'll be leaving the drive intact when I do and when I have all the kinks worked out of the reuploaded drive i'll post a link.
>>
>>51176455
Thanks, shadman.
>>
>>51176427
Well, there's not a lot. He doesn't really know how to use his powers. In some alternate future timelines he's apparently conquered the world with just overwhelming power.

But the perk is just based on him. Doesn't make you him.
>>
>>51176456
It's her or the ice girl.

Or her AND the ice girl, which is the current plan.
>>
>>51176486
Anon, there was no assfucking in that post. It literally cannot be any Shad iteration.
>>
>>51176489
You said earlier that you could pretty much do anything on a planetary level (one of the examples given was making the Moon into a Rubik's cube). Does that still stand?
>>
>>51176491
Go with the ice girl. She's way more interesting than Stabby McPointyjaw.
>>
>>51176457
Yeah, it's our secret communication method. The reason you never see anything conspiratorial in the IRC itself is because it's all a distraction, we actually talk via captchas.
>>
>>51176525
Pretty shit secret, senpai, since you just told us.
>>
>>51176484
Thanks anyway.

>>51176457
I was talking about 4chins' patented timewaster, sempai

>>51176507
Be fair, he's far from the only porn artist to be into assfucking.
>>
File: Screaming!.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screaming!.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>51176486
>shadman
Anon no, leave it in your 2008 taxes folder.
>>
>>51176542
Doesn't mean you have the cipher, though.
>>
>>51176518
Eventually. You'll start out more city level, but turning the moon into a rubik's cube is doable after some training.
>>
File: Best Sekirei Girl.jpg (30KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Best Sekirei Girl.jpg
30KB, 704x396px
>>51176491
Akitsu is best Sekirei
>>
>>51176548
>Be fair, he's far from the only porn artist to be into assfucking.
True, but nobody is into it the way he's into it. Assfuckers have a little poorly drawn statue of him on their nightstand.
>>
>>51176524
Don't wanna.

Should I try and pick up Miya as well? Or maybe just a bunch of charisma perks to troll her?
>>
>>51176556
I figure it out eventually. Later, though. I still have to figure out how magnets work, first.
>>
>>51176562
Cool. Another thing I can do when I'm bored to freak out people. Pein/Tobi would absolutely lose their shit.
>>
File: EMBARASSMENT FRUMPLEQUEST.jpg (105KB, 1125x894px) Image search: [Google]
EMBARASSMENT FRUMPLEQUEST.jpg
105KB, 1125x894px
Ever EMBARRASSED yourself, jumpers?
>>
>>51176412
Ok. So is there any character I should look for feats/tiering of what you can do with Greatest Magician after your growth starts to slow? All the other perks/items have good examples of what you can do, but Greatest Magician is kind of sparse.
>>
>>51176562
>some training
Some? How much higher can you go before you start to plateau?
>>
>>51176632
No. I get enough of that in my real life.
>>
>>51176412
>Diminishing Returns
I thought you said you weren't implementing a soft-cap? 800 cp for a soft-capped amplifier is a bit much. Do Dimension Lord and Tower of Fate also have diminishing returns?
>>
>>51176742
Look, anon, he's just on the brink of handing out omnipotence. He had to crack down on it SOMEWHERE.
>>
>>51176632
There was the time I tried to fight an Overlord using the Watermelon Lockseed in the GMO Driver. Ended up with me down an arm having to crawl my way through Helheim while using Harvest to make a few minions to defend me. And then there were all the times I fell into rivers in my second jump. Especially when I was trying to help out Gills. Third jump was Soul Eater and relatively embarrassment free though, besides the hazards of telepathy from the previous jump. Fourth I'm still plotting out.
>>
File: fanwank.png (27KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
fanwank.png
27KB, 300x307px
>>51176742
>>
I heard there is an Infinite Stratos jump being developed is that true?
>>
>>51176873
Yes, Val will work on it eventually, but she's got a lot on her plate.
>>
File: 1469819685655.jpg (86KB, 620x891px) Image search: [Google]
1469819685655.jpg
86KB, 620x891px
>>51176774
>limited to planetary range
>being even close to omnipotence
Let me know when you can shape multiverses down to the quarks all at once on demand anon.
>>
>>51176774
How does it feel that your omnipotenceposting has yielded nothing but tea?
>>
>>51176908
tb.h if I was him I'd be pretty happy.
Tea is good if you get the right kind. None of that Iced tea bullshit though. Gotta have it hot with honey.
>>
>>51176895
To be fair, it's not /limited/ to planetary range, that's just when you have to break out the montages.
>>
>>51176931
>montage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAxZVZgpmI0
>>
>>51176892
Cool. I kind of dislike Tabane so I'll probably spend the jump making power armours and things that far outclass IS's.
>>
>>51176892
Street Fighter jump when?
>>
>>51176987
When it's done.
If you'te impatient and just want to fight Ryu from streets there's always darkstalkers though.
>>
>>51176996
Be honest, you know that anon is asking because of waifus.
>>
Is there a jump where you can pick up space expansion tech? I know that Tenchi Muyo's endgame gives stuff, but it does a lot more than I need, and I'm not really ready for an endjump.
>>
>>51177031
Nope. Nothing works post-jump unless you buy it with CP.
>>
>>51177031
..Define Space Expansion tech?
>>
>>51177086
It's bigger on the inside.
>>
>>51177086
a technology version of making things bigger on the inside. Like a tardis

>>51177076
? There is a Tenchi Muyo endgame option that gives it? It would be a shitty perk if it stopped working after you were done with the jump
>>
>>51177076
Horseshit
>>
>>51177031
Try Undertale or RWBY. Both have good starts for what you're looking for.

>>51177076
You're a dumbass. and that's weak bait if I've ever seen it.
>>
>>51177031
Maybe get that perk that turns magic into tech and go to Harry Potter and pick up space expansion charms?
Rick and Morty might be able to do that given micro verses.
The only other thing I can think of is Doctor Who stuff but you can't get tech from there.
>>
>>51177031
HP wizards are pretty good at that sort of thing.
>>
File: obligitoryreply.gif (487KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
obligitoryreply.gif
487KB, 500x214px
>>51177076
>>
>>51177130
>that's weak bait
The why the fuck did you respond?!
>>
>>51177076
Fuck. If I can't rub two sticks together to get fire how am I supposed to get it?
>>
>>51177130
cool, ty
>>51177133
didn't think about that option. I'm not looking for magic, but if the other two don't pan out I'll probably just do that
>>
>>51176957
>Cool. I kind of dislike Tabane so I'll probably spend the jump making power armours and things that far outclass IS's.

The reaction Tabane will have when I combine my IS with Dark Eldar and Warframe tech will be amazing.
>>
>>51177154
Because what if someone was new and didn't know it was bait?
I can't just let people be wrong on the internet anon.
Someone might think they're right.
>>
>>51176925
>None of that Iced tea bullshit though.
>Not making tea enjoyable for hot climates by chilling it.
>>
Am I missing something here. You make a series of character generation choices and then it... ends? And this repeats? Is there an actual adventure I'm missing somehow.
>>
>>51177201
The adventure is in your imagination.
>>
>>51177172
The tech capstone for Negima might be able to do space expansion given all the other bullshit it gets up to.
>>
>>51177210

So every single story here is someone essentially playing a singleplayer rpg and posting about it?
>>
>>51177031
I've been told Megas XLR has something for that.
>>
>>51177226
>Posting about it
Only rarely.
>>
File: overthinking.jpg (156KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
overthinking.jpg
156KB, 760x596px
>>51177201
>>51177210
>>51177226
>>
>>51177226
You're exactly correct.
>>
>>51177226
That's a simplified version of the gist, but it's not inaccurate.
>>
File: 59a53e0f53775f63f1284ac54b86c5ab.jpg (133KB, 1434x826px) Image search: [Google]
59a53e0f53775f63f1284ac54b86c5ab.jpg
133KB, 1434x826px
For those who took the Rick and Morty jump and joined the Smith family as either a Rick or a Morty, how did you deal with the general dysfunction?
>>
>>51174269
What's the one sentence in Faustian Flip about a pissed off benefactor implying? It seems a bit out of the blue unless you're trying to say it can negate stuff like drawbacks or the agreement to go on the chain. Probably best just to axe that bit.
>>
>>51177257
Alcoholism and long stretches of adventuring far away.
>>
File: 12056498416.gif (617KB, 664x550px) Image search: [Google]
12056498416.gif
617KB, 664x550px
>>51177268
Benefactor is a term in itself, not just a means of identifying jumpchan.
Basically if you flake on someone who's doing something for you they're going to get reasonably pissed. It's not THE benefactor, just someone who is a benefactor.
>>
>>51177250

Not sure what else there is to get. There's rules for creating a character, and storing aspects of them, but nothing for the world and no scenario to play them out in. So it's just fanfiction, but you don't even bother writing and sharing it, I guess? This is really disappointing.
>>
>>51177268
Whoops, I'm an idiot. Should probably still rephrase it slightly so it's clearer it's talking about random other guys you have agreements with and not a capital B Benefactor.
>>
>>51177268
Benefactor as in the person you're making the deal with, not the benefactor of your chain.
>>
>>51177322
Nah, senpai. You're the only one who interpreted it that way.
>>
>>51176623
That sounds hilarious.

>>51176649
I'll try to flesh it out some more. I'm going to say by that point you'll be doing stuff around the level of Inza/Hector Fates? About what someone with Real Magic+Vestments would be.

>>51176662
That's probably around where you start to plateau.

>>51176742
Anon, at that point you're approaching the limits of the Lord in the Vestments. They just can't help that much more, because they're channeling essentially their full might through you. It's a fucking absurd amount of power.

>>51176925
>None of that Iced tea bullshit though
We can't be friends. Get out.

I'm not kidding. Go away.

Fuck your leaf water.
>>
>>51177322
Good man.

Might also wanna remember to fill in the name field? No idea how it's vanishing on yours, I used to have the exact opposite problem
>>
>>51177320
Have you actually looked at a jump? They're based on real life series. Like you could be in Naruto or Harry Potter if you want, Plenty of information about those worlds and stuff going on in them.
>>
>>51177356
Huh? I'm kinda curious who you think I am. Although I will admit this is a bit of a lesson in not posting while running a fever.
>>
>>51177382
Based on the illness, Heavensanon. Also, go to bed.
>>
>>51177268
>>51177322
It's kay, anon. I've made worse mistakes.

I'll see about clarifying it.

>>51177356
Not me, famalam.
>>
File: 1480334195192.jpg (203KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1480334195192.jpg
203KB, 850x1201px
>>51177320
The world and scenario are played out by you.
Since almost every jump is based of some kind of IP you already have the basis for the world. The scenario is just what you choose to do.
It is self insert fanficiton, but it's interactive self insert fanfiction with a template so it makes for great imagination game material.
If you don't like that sort of thing you probably don't like CYOAs so I question what it is you were expecting.

If you're wondering why we have over a thousand threads it's because we talk about what and how things are in settings and how you could do X with Y with thing from Z. There's also a lot of waifufagging.
>>
>>51177320
Usually this thread is just general fictional and ethical discussion. Occasionally you'll get people "building" for a jump (i.e. filling out their choices and maybe a small sample of what they did) and even more rarely a short story (or snippet) in a similar vein.
>>
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
Inkay for 300 and pay 200 to be an evil-looking hypnotizing squid.
Or 400 to be an Espurr?
Please don't judge me by my shit taste in pokemon.
>>
>>51177257
I was a Rick. I didn't deal with it, I used it to enable my Rick-ly shenanigans.

I mean, sure, I probably could have gotten rid of Jerry merely by genderswapping him. But then, who would keep Beth occupied? Me? My luck, she'd wind up replacing him wi-urp-th someone worse.

I guess Summer and Morty struggling for grandpa's attention was a bit annoying. But it wound up taking remarkably little to mollify her, and while I actually had more fun adventuring with her in the long run, morty is more necessary to camoflauge my signature. That said, tip to other ricks out there, set him up to get laid regularly and he's easier to deal with. But make sure it's within his league. He gets a big head real easy, and a cocky morty goes poorly for everyone invol-belch-ved.
>>
>>51177382
>>51177395
My mistake. Sometime I forget you guys aren't imaginary and this isn't one big fever dream after having drunk too much mountain dew while falling asleep in front of Netflix.
>>
>>51177320
Go look at some of the bigger jumps, it might have what you're looking for.
>>
>>51177426
>mountain dew
Ugh.
>>
>>51177376

Well, obviously. If I picked one I'd go for one I know, but what happens within it has nothing for it in these pdfs here. There seems to be zero rules, scenarios, etc for what happens when you go in. So you just make it up. Freeform solo roleplaying is just writing and I could write a story about how my time hopping mary sue breaks a setting without the rules here, so I don't see the appeal.

>>51177401

They aren't even CYOAs, at least not what I understand the term to mean from reading a ton of them as a kid. There's no adventure, no scenario.
>>
>>51177426
Don't feel bad, that's basically how I feel about my whole life.
>>
File: hug.gif (461KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
461KB, 500x270px
>>51177447
It's fine, senpai. At least you have us.
>>
Has Mob Psycho 100 been claimed yet?
>>
>>51177440
Much like anime, jumpchain was a mistake. It's not worth your time, so don't even bother trying to understand this OC Donut Steel factory.
>>
>>51177440
They evolved from various "choose x/y/z" or "spend x points choosing your resources" meme images which recieved the perhaps inappropriate designation of CYOA (See the CYOA General Thread) despite having nothing at all to do with the "read a story based on the decisions you make" novels. None of the "CYOA Memes" as it were really had anything other than the choices you make and the outcomes you speculated either.

All Jumpchain really did to change the format is to create a standard template, link the scenarios and tie them to existing stories and settings.
>>
>>51177440
CYOA in the /tg/ sense isn't Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys novels.
It's those make your choice images where you get options and then pick things to frame a story.
It's all in your head.

With /jc/ adventure is freeform, and the scenario is what you want to do. Some jumps might hold your hand and give you a scenario if you have no idea of what to do, but that's not the standard at all.
If you can't handle this much choice it's probably not for you.
>>
>>51177500
If you hate it so much why do you bother spending time on it?
>>
>>51177474
I'm a lucky man.
>>
File: xUg5gER.gif (5MB, 800x333px) Image search: [Google]
xUg5gER.gif
5MB, 800x333px
>>51177508
>If you can't handle this much choice it's probably not for you.
>If you can't handle this much choice
>>
>>51177485
Not as far as I know.
>>
>>51177352
How dramatic is the slowdown of growth from Greatest Magician? Could you still make noticeable gains with years/decades or is it more along the line of centuries?
>>
>>51177352
>That's probably around where you start to plateau.
So it's useless?
>>
>>51177504

Oh, those things were always stupid argument generators. Alright, I think I understand this now.

>>51177508

Well it's barely even freeform roleplaying, I've enjoyed that before but this is flat-out a fanfiction scenario generator, which makes me wonder why it has over a 1000 threads. Have fun with it if you like it but it's really disappointing to set it up as "Adventure in all your favourite worlds" and then reveal oh, well theres a small set of chargen rules and then the actually interesting part, the adventure, is left up to you. I could do that already without this.
>>
File: Best CYOA.png (542KB, 1146x940px) Image search: [Google]
Best CYOA.png
542KB, 1146x940px
>>51177440
Think of it like a single player tabletop rougelike except there are 700 splatbooks and everytime 10 years in game pass you roll up a new character, but keep things from the last run.
Sure you could make your own game with blackjack and hookers or cheat really hard, but the template works and the limitations create a rather successful framework given that this has been going strong for 3 years.
>>
>>51177552
You'll always be able to make noticeable growth if you put in the time. It just goes from "meteoric" to "pretty damn fast" growth.

>>51177567
Yep. Sorry turning a moon into a giant toy isn't good enough for you. Maybe wait for the Super-Omnipotence perk in my next jump.
>>
>>51177485
Nope.

>Drop-in is Reigen
>Natural Psychic
>Claw Member
>Spirit

>Either a drop-in capstone or an undiscounted perk where you're an actual Spiritualist and can do the kind of stuff Reigen claims he can do
>>
>>51177550
>>51177604

Well, if that's the case, then consider it claimed.
>>
>>51177577
The really big draw is actually having a standardized format to play around and do fun stuff with. Since that means there's a community to have fun talking to and comparing stuff with instead of just sandbox silliness. Can see where you're coming from though.
>>
>>51177596
>Maybe wait for the Super-Omnipotence perk in my next jump.
Will it let me make the perfect cup of tea?
>>
>>51177596
>You'll always be able to make noticeable growth if you put in the time.
>"meteoric" to "pretty damn fast"
This is complete bullshit. Do you really think it'll get on the drive like this?
>>
>>51177618
Anon, don't be ridiculous, that's Ultra Omnipotence.
>>
>>51177618
No, but the Hyper-Super-Omnipotence perk will.

>>51177624
I legitimately don't even give a fuck anymore, anon. I'm so tired of editing this jump.
>>
>>51177618
Nothing will ever do this.
>>
>>51177596
>Sorry turning a moon into a giant toy isn't good enough for you.
Actually, that does sound pretty disappointing desu. I thought it was more shrinking the moon Despicable Me-style and turning it into a normal Rubik's cube.
>>
>>51177624
You keep saying it won't get on the drive, but there's nothing wrong with it.
Fuck off.
>>
File: bye1478741089835.gif (2MB, 525x219px) Image search: [Google]
bye1478741089835.gif
2MB, 525x219px
>>51177577
>I could do that already without this.
>>
>>51177582

But it isn't, is my problem with it. Something as simple as, say, an event table to roll on would make this a lot more interesting. The basic concept is fine but having chargen then dropping it there seems so lazy. 3 years and no-one bothered making anything for the actual scenarios themselves?

I completely understand the draw of wanting to adventure in various worlds but where's the actual adventure side to things? It'd be a nice concept if someone came along and tried to add even a basic system for generating a scenario.
>>
>>51177651
Fuck you anon, now I want to do that.

>>51177653
It's bait, anon.
>>
>>51177624
Still won't let you make a cup of tea though.
>>
>Noticed The Gamer talk higher up the thread
>Remembered something I wanted to say
In the most recent arc, their goal is basically to rescue the class president after she was kidnapped by the company. However, despite the name of the series being The Gamer, I just today realized that at no point during this arc do they make a Bad Dudes reference.

This made me a lot angrier than it should have, and there was absolutely no reason for me to react this way.
>>
>>51177651
I mean. You could probably do that, too.

Will probably doom the planet, but at least you got a cool toy.
>>
>>51177663
>anything for the actual scenarios themselves?
That's what drawbacks are /supposed/ to be, but they usually end up just being sort of bland punishments.
>>
>>51177663
Yeah, this place probably isn't for you if you need that much structure. You might try one of the quests or other CYOA generals.
>>
>>51177663
>Something as simple as, say, an event table to roll on would make this a lot more interesting.
There *are* jumps with this, it's just that they're rare, and limited to several authors
>>
>>51177679
>Will probably doom the planet
Considering the setting, I highly doubt that's the case. Even without Superman, there are a lot of people who could probably fix it in a day.
>>
>>51177663
Maybe try Dirge or DeSu's jumps? They have stuff like that with drawbacks and scenarios. I mean, drawbacks are in all jumps, their jumps just seem to be...more event like?
>>
>>51177674
So, what you're saying is you want a drawback to make everything really HAM-y?
>>
>>51177663
The adventure part is made from the settings? If you go to Harry Potter you've got Voldemort trying to come back and all the other stuff. Adding arbitrary things to worlds seems kind of weird. People want to go to Harry Potter not Harry Potter and whatever additions someone makes to the setting.
>>
File: drifblim.jpg (20KB, 207x210px) Image search: [Google]
drifblim.jpg
20KB, 207x210px
>>51177663
A standardized overarching scenario or table system wouldn't work well. Because then the only stories that could be had are what is on the table or what the person writing the scenario decided to bother putting in.
Some jump do have what you're looking for, but for the most part they're optional, because having no choice of beingg told what you do is less interesting than deciding what you do.

You're thinking of this like a video game or a visual novel, but it's not either of those.
>>
>>51177611
Cool; will Mob level powers be available? Apparently he is strong enough to challenge Tatsumaki when he is going at full power.

Speaking of which, drawback that makes the crossovers real? Where Mob's world is the same as OPM with all the monsters randomly destroying shit?
>>
>>51177639
So what you're saying is you're going to pull an SJ-Chan and just ignore all criticism until you can brute-force it on?
>>
>>51177712
No, I just wanted to complain.
>>
>>51177701
I just meant in general. Yeah though, in DC shit would probably get fixed.
>>
File: yawn93lcnsFs1qf6drao1_400.gif (448KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
yawn93lcnsFs1qf6drao1_400.gif
448KB, 320x180px
>>51177739
It's late, shitposter-kun, you should get some sleep.
>>
>>51177739
You need to actually provide criticism first pal.
Bitching in the general direction of a jump doesn't count.
>>
>>51177738
Probably not Mob-level powers. Methods to reach his power, maybe, but the most powerful you can start with would probably be around Teru at his first appearance. I guess I can include the crossovers, but it's going to be +0 CP
>>
>>51177739
Are you feeling all right? This is pretty low tier, shitposter-kun. Maybe you should get some sleep so you can produce the slightly less low quality bait you usually do.
>>
>>51177762
Just curious, but are you the same anon who keeps posting that gif? Yawnanon? What's it even from?
>>
File: study-imp.jpg (174KB, 900x819px) Image search: [Google]
study-imp.jpg
174KB, 900x819px
>>51177663
There's no method of conflict resolution, either.

There are plenty of generic story generators out there, though. I like using the following (refresh for new):
http://www.random-generator.com/index.php?title=Major_Events
http://www.random-generator.com/index.php?title=Scarlet_Heroes_Urban_Adventure
http://www.random-generator.com/index.php?title=Four_Season_Events
http://www.random-generator.com/index.php?title=Ten_word_adventure_synopsis
http://www.random-generator.com/index.php?title=Jacob%27s_Instant_Plot_Generator
http://www.random-generator.com/index.php?title=Generic_Mission_Generator
>>
File: feed1481425422028.gif (2MB, 246x291px) Image search: [Google]
feed1481425422028.gif
2MB, 246x291px
>>51177739
Here you go, little buddy. I know how you get cranky when you don't get your num-nums.
>>
>>51177739
Yep.

In fact, I've actually been SJ-Chan this entire time. You suckers never even suspected anything.

[spoilers]Assuming you're not shitposting, it's not really that big a deal? There's already perks that basically do the same thing from other jumps. Leaky Limiter+Demon Seed is effectively the same thing.
>>
>>51177738
I want to say that I think, if Mob level powers are offered, it should be hella expensive since Mob is an extreme outlier and blows everyone else out of the water. Maybe do it on a scale, where everyone gets a decent level for free, with a few levels above that for which you can pay extra. Plus, a level below free that gives you points, but leaves you with only the bare minimum ESP ability to perceive spirits, and do nothing else.

A crossover drawback might be fun, but the stuff in OPM is so crazy that I'm hesitant to suggest it.
>>
>>51177834
It is a shitposter. You can tell it's one of them when they don't bother actually making points before they devolve into random shitstirring.
>>
>>51177834
Hey CJ, did you forget something?
>>
>>51177762
>>51177768
>>51177804
Look, I'm not the shitposter, anons. There was a point when we would've hesitated to allow Exalted onto the drive, but at some point we fell down the slippery slope and just lied there. Are we just going to keep spiraling into a never ending cycle of powerwanking?
>>
>>51177785
If you are going to make the Crossover's serious it should be worth more than +0, the One Punch Man world is hell. Like mid chain jumpers easily dying to bad luck dangerous.
>>
>>51177851
>powerwanking
>complaining about Exalted
See, with every post you just make yourself look more obvious.
>>
>>51177813
Yeah, I've posted it a couple of times. The gif is from Gosick.
>>
>>51177854
Well, we haven't seen anything related to the Hero Association actually show up in Mob's canon, have we? I thought it was just a WoG thing. Maybe mention that you'll see that kind of stuff on TV and the like, but you won't encounter it unless you go looking?
>>
>>51177846
I don't like to assume unless they're being blatant and bringing up Red or something.

>>51177849
No.

Shut up.

Just be glad I remembered to actually post the PDF when I posted earlier.
>>
>>51177851
Powerwanking is not the same as high powerlevels.
Somewhere around the line the two got conflated, but they're totally different things.
To powerwank you have to stretch and bend and intentionally misinterperet things to get more power out of something than actually exists.
Basically rules lawyering in the worst way possible. Like bragging about how being the Blacklight virus would be free omnipotence in a totaly unironic manner because you can eat strong things and that means you can be the strongest. Or basically everything that comes out of VS Wiki like how Undertale humans are apparantly relativistic because they can dodge lightning.

It's stupidity that is the trouble with powerwanking. The problem has never ever been about how powerful things actually are.
>>
>>51177869
>Gosick
Shit, man, from some quick googling that actually sounds really cool. I might have to check it out.
>>
>>51177851
You played your hand too soon, shitposter.
The moment you added 'powerwanking' to your post, the jig was up. Better luck next time.
>>
>>51177854
It's not THAT bad. Most villains can be handled by mid-chain jumpers. The only real threats to mid-chain jumpers are Tatsumaki and Boros and his crew. And Saitama, technically, but he'll leave you alone if you're cool.
>>
>>51177854
It ain't that bad. Only the very top tiers are even planet-busting.
>>
>>51177851
>There was a point when we would've hesitated to allow Exalted onto the drive
This is correct. I'll also remind you that there was also a point in time where we argued against 40k jumps for that very reason as well.

>at some point we fell down the slippery slope and just lied there.
Power escalation has been a slow but gradual thing. Lately it has been less gradual.

>Are we just going to keep spiraling into a never ending cycle of powerwanking?
Probably.

Look, if you're being honest I get where you're coming from. I used to make the same arguments you're making about relative power per jump within the chain. The thing is, anon, that time is over. The thread isn't the same thread it was, for better or worse, so I've just learned to make structural and internal coherence critiques. There are plenty of jumps that I think shouldn't be jumps, but I'm in the minority. So I ignore the shit that I think is stupid, laugh in my head at the plans that would obviously fail, offer useful critique where I can, and I don't beat me chest and bleat about how it used to be.

Single-player, anon. That's how this works when you get down to it. Single. Player.
>>
>>51177882
There are frequent references because they are written by the same person, the suggestion was to make them actually the same world instead of just references.
>>
>>51177933
What even is a "mid-chain jumper" 30-150 jumps?
>>
>>51177257
I was a Rick.

To be specific, I was a genderswapped Rick, who lived in a world where everyone was the opposite gender, but we all had the exact same names.
Which led to some weird conversations with alternate Rick families.
Because everything else was exactly the same, and for some reason anyone who wasn't a Rick just COULD NOT wrap their heads around that concept. Jesus.

Anyway, I dealt with things in the traditional Rick manner, which was to get really drunk, invent things while drunk, and go on adventures while drunk.

Also I made fun of Jerry for being flat.
>>
>>51177854
What do you mean by mid chain jumpers? Given that we have around 730 jumps being mid chain could refer to to having done 345 jumps. At which point it seems unlikely that they'd die easily given the sheer breadth and depth of the abilities someone'd have by then.
>>
>>51177968
Nah, we have 700 or so jumps, so "mid-chain" would be...350 jumps or so, if you jumped every last jump on the drive.
>>
>>51177902
>Undertale humans are relativistic
Nobody is actually this stupid right? You walk at maybe 3 miles an hour in that game.
>>
File: hug1474135924034.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hug1474135924034.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>51177969
>Also I made fun of Jerry for being flat.
I'm so proud of you!
>>
>>51177979
Meant 365. I need sleep.
>>
File: 1483559077140.png (567KB, 498x684px) Image search: [Google]
1483559077140.png
567KB, 498x684px
>>51178010
>>
>>51177990
Frisk is considered to have Universe+ durability in full Pacifist mode by them. Yes, they are that stupid.
>>
>>51174269
The Tower of Fate is gone.
Bring it back with a Discount for those who have bought the Vestments of Fate.
Also, you reduced the base costs to 800 and 1,200, but kept the lord of Balance at 1,600, but removed the Dabbler discount, and there is no Empowered option anymore...
Seems rather expensive.
>>
So how would Wish Granting work in a system like D&D? Cost me more spell slots? Add some XP costs? More mats?
>>
>>51177990
I checked the wiki and they've got Frisk moving at massively hypersonic due to dodging lighting and immeasurable due to fighting Asriel after he deleted the timeline.
>>
>>51177990
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Frisk
Behold. What real wanking looks like.
>>
File: 1483670555084.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1483670555084.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>51178048
>So how would Wish Granting work in a system like D&D? Cost me more spell slots? Add some XP costs? More mats?
>>
>>51178027
...Source?
>>
>>51178049
His soul dodges soul lightning, though. Frisk doesn't actually move in battles.
>>
File: 1464740379486.png (225KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
1464740379486.png
225KB, 986x553px
>>51177990
>Frisk can never hope to beat 60 MPH Doomguy in a footrace
Do you think Doomguy would rip and tear his way through the underground, or do you think he'd be cool with monsters that aren't as bad as demons?
>>
>>51178060
You sure you want it?
>>
>>51178048
Given that wish granting is more energy in = result you want you'd probably just need to spend elevated spell slots.
You have been taking improved spell capacity dozens of times to get access to 15th+ level spell slots right?
>>
>>51177969
>Also I made fun of Jerry for being flat.
Related question:

We keep talking about doing it, but what's the best way to bully titlets?

Or, if you're a loser, what's the best way to bully boobers?
>>
>>51177990
To be fair making a game (that isn't a space thing) where the characters move at relativistic speeds would be difficult and impossible to play.
>>
>>51178065
Pretty sure the only one he'd want to RIP AND TEAR is Flowey.
>>
>>51177957
You know what's funny? I actually tend to like lower-powered jumps more. I end up restarting my chain and running through them because it's more fun.

But most of my jumps end up being high powered because of the settings I like that don't have jumps.

>>51177990
>he's never seen what VSBattles or OBD has statted characters as
Oh. Oh anon.

You think we're autism? We've never even touched true autism.

>>51178037
Yeah, that was an accident. TopHat already fixed it for the next version.

>Discount for those who have bought the Vestments of Fate.
Huh. I never even considered that. That's a great idea.

>>51178037
>Seems rather expensive.
Well, it's pretty damn powerful.
>>
File: 1458169271234.jpg (382KB, 683x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458169271234.jpg
382KB, 683x1000px
>>51178065
I think comic and original doom guy would be fine with the monsters underground.
He's gothad a pet rabbit so it's not like he's heartless.

2016 Doomguy is a murder machine though so I doubt he'd hold back.
>>
>>51178113
>You know what's funny?
I wasn't bagging on you, man. I like your jumps and I think you're doing good work. So I'm sorry if that came across as a hit on you, that's not what was intended.
>>
File: Tai and Greymon.gif (877KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
Tai and Greymon.gif
877KB, 450x250px
What Digimon species would be the best to have as a partner and why?
>>
>>51178048
Considering how D&D does things, it might depend on your class. I can see a sorcerer spending a bunch of spell points on it, but spell slots for a wizard isn't quite the same. Other than that all I can think of would be either things to boost spell output, or just having a higher caster level. The idea of how it works just doesn't translate as well to systems that don't define things as an energy cost. At least it's not like Harry Potter, where my only answer is, have a better wand I guess.
>>
I have a question for companion heavy jumpers. Particularly those who like to power them up by importing them. How do you deal with having way more than 8 companions?
>>
>>51178138
Oh no, I get that you weren't. I just legit think it's funny I end up making high powered jumps even though I prefer lower powered ones.

And then I don't even jump mine most of the time because it feels weird.
>>
>>51178095
Depends, do yourself have huge boobs? In that case, show them off, use the titlet's head as a breast rest, or just smoother them with your tits if you want to go maximum bully.

>>51178119
There's a scene in the beginning of Doom 2016 where Doomguy finds a dead marine and clenches his fist in a way that tells you he's really pissed, before smashing a monitor when the scientist guy says the soldiers were expendable and Hell's energy is worth more. He still has a heard, it's just that he's better at expressing RAGE.
>>
File: 1469984473023.jpg (255KB, 1082x785px) Image search: [Google]
1469984473023.jpg
255KB, 1082x785px
>>51178095
Undisputed proof that flat chest is best chest.
Bully those people with "big" chests by showing them the truth.
>>
File: 15-10-30-pitchfork'd-papyrus.png (262KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
15-10-30-pitchfork'd-papyrus.png
262KB, 1000x676px
>>51178065
Well, I want to say that as gungho about killing as Doomguy is, he wouldn't kill people that are clearly benign noncombatants. The games portray him as the good guy, after all. He's just dealing with some high end bullshit in the form of the legions of hell. But at no point do the games ever portray him as wrong.

That said, you do have to keep in mind that the monsters attack first. In almost all instances.
So I'm pretty sure there's gonna be some dust flying around.

He'd probably spare Papyrus, though.
>>
>>51178175
*do you yourself
>>
>>51178080
Eh, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't spell slots less inherently powerful on their own, and more added complexity that in turn can result in more powerful spells? I'm thinking it'll actually cost /filled/ spell slots, which means that D&D probably isn't the best for this without something like Conjoined Conjures.
>>
>>51178163
Have a robust Warehouse with attachments and the like where they can fiddle around on their own. Rotate them out over the course of the jump: give them down time to pursue what endeavors they're interested in within the Warehouse. The Tonelico Tower is great for this because it's HUGE and it becomes an addition to your Warehouse after the jump is over.

I've got a fair number of companions, and while I always import as many as i can I rarely have more than 4 or 5 out at a time. I keep some in reserve in case i need back up and the rest are off duty until they're scheduled to help me out with whatever I've got going on.

Alternately, go to Uncharted Waters and import a ship so your companions can be active in it while you're gone. Then let them go explore space and shit while you fiddle around on whatever planet you're on.
>>
>>51178175
Yeah but the monsters did kill like 6 kids.
New Doomguy would be fucking livid if he found out. And he'd definitely find out.

Old doomguy is an action hero. I doubt he'd let them off the hook if he found out, but to go full genocide against people that had nothing to do with it just feels out of character.
>>
>>51178202
I'm just thinking of it in Metamagic terms. Heightened spell raises the spell slot level and what Wish Granting seems to do is like a heck of a lot of metamagicing things to get what you want.
>>
>>51178168
Good to hear.

For what it's worth I'm sorta in the same boat. I never really intended for it to go this way, but I've ended up making a lot of lower powered jumps. In fact, the only thing I've made that's high powered became so because I made an off the cuff ruling. It was a mistake, but I won't gimp builds because of my thoughtlessness.
>>
>>51178225
Eh, true, but the monsters were driven underground, lost their prince to the humans, and they're slowly running out of room and resources. He'd be pissed, but he'd also understand where they're coming from, because at this point the monsters are desperate.
>>
>>51178247
Well now I'm curious. What did you make? It's cool if you don't want to say since the shitposter is apparently lurking around.
>>
>>51178280
Dragonlance was the jump I was referencing.
>>
>>51178297
Ah, is the ruling the thing about buying into epic levels?
>>
File: pocky.gif (207KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
pocky.gif
207KB, 499x280px
>>51178004
>>51178095
I feel I have to mention that I was also (nearly) flat.
And this was brought up by Jerry.

> "Because I'm a genius, Jerry. I don't have to rely on my physical appearance. I'm smart. What do you have? Youyouyouyou don't even have the decency to look like a proper bimbo, Jerry. But you're sure just as sma*belch*rt as one."
> "Well... what about Morty?! She's flat!"
> "What ABOUT her? Jesus, she's your daughter, Jerry. Is that what you do, just compare yourself to your kids all day?"

See, the thing is it wasn't about bullying her because she was flat. It was about bullying her because she was Jerry.
>>
>>51178144
What kind of partner do you want?
>>
>>51178163
Organize them into battle groups and use rotations to decide.
>>
File: 1468725365210.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468725365210.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>51178339
Thank you for that, Konata.
>>
>>51178324
Eyup. I didn't intend that, but I made a ruling that allowed for that. It was a mistake, but by the time I had caught it people were already building for that. It frustrates me, but I learned a lot making that jump so if I do another big setting like that I'll incorporate those lessons. Still, that's frown upside down, ya know? Bad call on my part and, eh, it takes away from the jump.

Still people built for it and seemed to enjoy it; I'm always happy for that.
>>
>>51178343

Loyal best friend I suppose? So I finally have companions other than waifus.
>>
>>51178065
Part of the problem is that most of the monster's "attacks" are apparently them saying hello or trying to communicate. They haven't seen a human in so long that they don't know that bullet pattern magic = bad for a human's health. Doom guy would probably feel threatened and attack any monster that tried to talk with him. However Toriel might stick around and explain the whole magic = communication thing that monsters have, which would hopefully prevent the ripping and tearing of the monsters nonexistent guts.

Doomguy probably has a high enough LOVE that most monsters probably would not be able to even scratch him though.

Doomguy's DEFINITELY not getting true pacifist ending.
>>
>>51178383
I get where you're coming from.

I personally just prefer to go the other route and have it manifest as potential, because I'm really not a big fan of the game mechanics and like to stay as far away from them as I can.
>>
File: The Best.jpg (59KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
The Best.jpg
59KB, 360x480px
>>51178144
Are you going for maximum powah and cheese? Because the extreme freeform nature of the jump and the way digimon progression works means you can get a fuckton of borked partners if that's all you care about.
I don't think you can quite reach bullshit like Zeedmilleniummon or the other multiverse busters, but if you dig around on the wiki I'm sure there's something on there that can fuck time and space into a pretzel and do whatever.
High end Digimon is retarded.

If you just want Aesthetics and don't want to go down the autism drain I'd recommend Gundramon due to a simply magnificant design. Pic related it's Gundramon.

Alternatively just pick a furrybait character like renamon or something. I know at least a few of you on here did.
>>
>>51178410
That's what I did and how I am as well. I include crunch because I know people enjoy that, but I always approach things from the perspective of narrative, story, and theme. When included, quantification is always back end support when I'm parsing things out.
>>
>>51178417

It's important to note the Digidex is just as full of shit as the Pokedex and many Digimon don't have verified feats to go along with their entries. It's kinda like how Digizoid, its purity, and what it can stand up too all seems to be random bullshit which is an attempt at saying "This is really hard to break, except when it isn't."
>>
Do D&D Sorcerers cast the same as Wizards? Fluff-wise, that is. I'm not really a fan of Vancian magic, specifically the part where spells are apparently you "building" and "storing" them in your brain, only to "demolish" and "forget" the mental constructs after using them.
>>
>>51178453
NuBee, how big/strong can the Madness Wavelength become with only the Drop In tree and Strong Soul?
>>
>>51178475
No sorcerers don't, they just have a set number of spells they can cast per day.
>>
In FF6, are Half-Espers a lot stronger than Magitek Knights?
>>
>>51178523
Oh hell yes they are.
>>
>>51178475
Sorcerers cast spontaneously. They still have slots, but you don't prepare them or anything first.
So each slot is whatever you need it to be at the moment rather than whatever you bothered to prep.

Drawbacks are less spells per level and you can't learn like a wizard does to pick up more through study.
You can get around this in chain with stuff like Dark Wisdom from Overlord though.
Not to mention Knowstones are a way in D&D itself to boost the amount of known spells.
>>
>>51178523
Half Espers are fuckoff strong in setting. Especially if you take things like Dissidia into consideration.
It's not unlike being a demigod of magic.
>>
>>51178523
If we're going purely by in-game depictions, they're roughly comparable, but only the Half-Esper gets a transformation to Esper Mode that buffs the fuck out of her stats.
>>
>>51178048

If your referring to the Fate perk I assume it
would probably be like being able to treat 'blank' spell slots as if they have a lower level wish spell variant (or higher if your using improved spell capacity.

Wish for example is a ninth level spell that can duplicate eight level sorcerer/wizard spells, and sixth level spells of any other class. Provided their not banned spells, if they are your limited to a level lower.

Limited Wish is the same but is a seventh level spell that copies six (if sorcerer/wizard) and fifth level spells) With a level decrease if said spells are banned.

So if you assume Wish Granting gives you the ability to cast a wish spell variant of any level the same basic pattern should hold.

>>51178475

If you go by 3.5 no. Wizards have to 'prepare' each spell for each spell slot individually, but can have as many as they want in their spellbooks.

Sorcerer's meanwhile can cast any spell they know provided they have a spell slot of that level, but have a limited amount of spells they can know, and can't change them as often as a wizard.
>>
File: awooo1481921801812.jpg (78KB, 807x760px) Image search: [Google]
awooo1481921801812.jpg
78KB, 807x760px
>>51178475
Whenever possible, date a sorceress. They've got more slots, and they don't require any preparation to make the magic happen.
>>
>>51178163
Go really heavy on the pods when you first get the warehouse.

Go on rotations so that everyone gets a turn to explore around in a new jump, while also making sure that the people on rotations are friends or at least won't get in fights with each other or the natives for stupid reasons.

There also is some jumps such as Darkest Dungeon or Final Fantasy 13-3 where there is an option to put multiple companions in one companion slot.

There is also a bunch of stuff you can add to the warehouse that can, at least, keep a lot of them entertained for when they are not out on the field. Arenas/training rooms for the fighters, libraries/laboratories for the researchers. and entertainment systems for everyone.

Honestly my Warehouse isn't so much my loot box as it is everyone's living space.
>>
>>51178475
There are a number of ways around that.

Use Conjoined Conjures (Cardcaptor Sakura) or I Cheat (JLD) to combine it with another system that's not Vancian, use the Overlord system instead or go Hero BBS and have the system be "D&D but not Vancian", or just be a STP Erudite and cast Wizard spells as a Psion.

Those are what I can think of off the top of my head, but there are more.
>>
File: 1442853434120.jpg (32KB, 290x249px) Image search: [Google]
1442853434120.jpg
32KB, 290x249px
>>51178163
I don't really do actual companion heavy building, but I end up with so many creations that would count and free companions that I had to find ways to keep them around.
The big ship formula +Dahak combo for space and importing to uncharted waters so companions can hang there when inactive is my go too. Other things like the Inner world from Infernals would do in a pinch if you don't like outer space.
I don't like leaving them in cold storage, it feels irresponsible.

When I felt like being cheaty I rig up some Warframe like Robots for them to pilot around so they can interact with things off the ship even if it's not in person. That keeps them from being able to access their powers most of the time, but with Amazo tech notes it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>51174269
>Whatever the case, within this dimension, your power is amplified many times over as you gain dominion over all of the magical power that exists within the dimension
How much does this amplify your power? Is it just magical power, or everything?

What's a good rule of thumb for how strong the inhabitants can be? Can you change the type of inhabitants after purchase? What about the number?
>>
>>51178495

Do you mean upon entering the Jump, or do you mean long term? Because everyone has the potential to just keep growing as long as they keep working their soul and continue to live, and with Jumpers being able to exist and train for thousands of years with the time in normal Jumps alone, it's not unreasonable to assume you can surpass canon examples eventually (the high end bathing a planet in madness, though that guy was a Great Old One, a fully awakened Shinigami, fucking super insane and had BREW inside of him, so it'd take forever to get up there with him).

If you're asking what its range and strength starting out with the Drop In perks and Strong Soul would be though. . . It'd probably have a range of a few acres or so, weaker around the outer rim? Hallucinations would begin manifesting in people just mildly stressed, and even those with a more even mood might feel a prickly, unsettling sensation (or equivalent feelings for whichever Madness you picked). The time you're looking at for area corruption doesn't go down much, since this doesn't scale up as quickly as other traits.
>>
>>51178790
>How much does this amplify your power? Is it just magical power, or everything?
Magical power. It's based on Amethyst. Within her dimension, she can fend off the Spectre. So something like that.

>What's a good rule of thumb for how strong the inhabitants can be?
Way less powerful than you, but still impressive. I was thinking something like Dresden Files fae courts might be a good comparison for power. You could even designate a few "Nobles" to be extra powerful or something.

>Can you change the type of inhabitants after purchase?
Sure, I guess.

>What about the number?
Anywhere from none to a few million.
>>
>>51178809
I meant long term, but that does work. Quick question, how long would you say 'forever' is? Several thousand years? Hundreds of thousands of years? A rough estimate is fine, really. Oh, and thank you for answering these questions, by the way.
>>
>>51178475
Wizards generally cast differently from Sorcerors in 3.5. Sorcerors are spontaneous casters--they get a limited amount of spells to choose from to cast compared to the vast amount of choices a wizard gets to pick from every day when they prepare their spells in trade for not needing preparation to cast their spells.
>>
>>51178809
Does magic scale with the strength of your soul?
>>
>>51178809
Oh NuBee about the Anti-Madness wavelength. Could we manage about the same or does it work by a different metric?
>>
>>51178809
What happens if we have both Madness and Anti-Madness wavelengths?
>>
>>51178861
>Magical power.
Is it a static boost, or would it be greater the more magical power you have to begin with?

>Way less powerful than you, but still impressive.
Alright, cool.

>Sure, I guess.
Thanks. I was thinking that one decade I might want to rule a small group of elves, but the next some Eldritch Abominations to spice things up.

>Anywhere from none to a few million.
No, I mean can you decrease or increase the number that are in there post-jump, either as an act of will or by ferrying new people in.
>>
>>51178861
So since the people inside the pocket dimension can't persist between jumps what actually happens to the inhabitants inside?
Do we just leave a trail of similar pocket realms as we keep jumping or are these people being outright overwritten? Because that's rather unpleasant if that's how it goes.

Also it still says inherit instead of import for using a pocket realm you already have.
>>
>>51178964
>Is it a static boost, or would it be greater the more magical power you have to begin with?
Static.

>No, I mean can you decrease or increase the number that are in there post-jump, either as an act of will or by ferrying new people in.
Well each jump everyone in your Dimension gets left behind in a copy dimension in that jump and you get new people. So you could have a different number in the next jump, but you can't just will people in and out of existence.

Well, I mean I guess you could maybe use your magic to do that. But it's not an innate ability the Dimension has.
>>
>>51179012
Dammit. I don't even know why my name isn't on their.

>>51178986
See >>51179012

Thanks for pointing out the grammar fuckup.
>>
>>51178861
Are the power of the denizens based on your own magical power? And on a different note, how much time does it take to master your Avatar powers?
>>
>>51179012
Did you ever decide if it could be increased in size, through either time or effort?
>>
>>51179046
No.

Eh. Maybe a few years depending on how much you're practicing and how in tune you are with them?

>>51179057
Not on its own, but you could use some method from another jump if you have one. Or import another dimension that can. Personally I'd go with the Devil Tiger Inner World idea.
>>
File: 1459998185287.jpg (73KB, 599x796px) Image search: [Google]
1459998185287.jpg
73KB, 599x796px
>>51179033
So I guess if I do take that I'm going to have to somehow connect all of them after my chain is over... Actually would we end up having a bunch of these dimensions post spark?
Probably going to have to go with the import just to prevent confusion.

Question if our pocket realm we chose for the import is already capable of maintaining things between jumps ,like the infernals inner world, can we choose for the optional additional inhabitants to be persistant?
Also would importing a pocket realm also cause it to duplicate and leave one behind every jump?
>>
>>51178882

Ah, if I was only estimating off of the base of Drop In perks and Strong Soul, it could take thousands of years. Asura (aka "The Kishin", aka "Great Old One of Fear") just has better advantages in all areas, being a species (Shinigami) with a naturally way more powerful soul than humans, being reawakened with Black Blood, artificially empowered by BREW towards the end (extreme wavelength amplifying demon tool), submerging himself in madness, eating tens (hundreds?) of thousands of souls after consuming his Demon Weapon partner (one of the most powerful ever), and all of that on top of being old as fuck.

He really stacked the deck in his favor, so you'd need other ways of empowering your soul to surpass him at a more reasonable pace.

>>51178932

Soul Eater magic, as far as I'm aware, scales off of both the strength of your soul and your actual skill with various spells. Arithmetic Magic is apparently extremely complex and stupid difficult as an example.
>>
>>51179012
>Static.
Theoretically, since you're drawing on the world's magical power, would you be able to get a bigger boost by increasing the size of the world?
>>
>>51178950

I don't fully understand the question, sorry. If you're asking if you can increase the range and potency of Anti-Madness Wavelength through just training up your soul, yes.

>>51178960

"Anti-Madness Wavelength" is harmful/destructive for madness and would thus weaken "Madness Wavelength", it's not a good combo.
>>
>>51179144
Gotcha, thanks NuBee.
>>
>>51179199
>If you're asking if you can increase the range and potency of Anti-Madness Wavelength through just training up your soul, yes.
Thanks. Basically I was asking if with the same amount of time and Strong Soul we could hit global level from the moon.
>>
>>51179139
>So I guess if I do take that I'm going to have to somehow connect all of them after my chain is over
I think I ruled before you can have them all auto link up post-spark.

>Question if our pocket realm we chose for the import is already capable of maintaining things between jumps ,like the infernals inner world, can we choose for the optional additional inhabitants to be persistant?
I... don't know. I would say yes, but I feel like it's probably not Kosher to let people keep millions of non-companions between jumps. But then I'm not sure if that's much different from all of your First Circle demons?

Hmm... What does the thread drink?

>>51179197
Fanwank. That does sound reasonable, though.
>>
>>51179255
think*

That's what I get for phoneposting, I guess.
>>
>>51179255
Huh, it's gonna be weird having a copy of your soul in every jump.
>>
File: tumblr_lwwhywaQmm1qatmal.gif (493KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwwhywaQmm1qatmal.gif
493KB, 500x274px
>>51179255
>What does the thread drink?
I think you already know the answer to that question.
>>
>>51179255
Honestly I'd rather deal with a million non companions than getting brand new dimensions to acclimate to all the time.
It's really clunky to have it set up like this and I'd really prefer it was just persistant in general and didn't copy itself.
Maybe limit how long they can spend manifested outside of the pocket realm at a time untill post spark if you're worried about balance, but the whole leaving a copy behind thing just doesn't gel with me.
Especially since the perk itself doesn't really mention the duplications.
>>
>>51179255
Hot chocolate with peppermint.
>>
>>51179210
>>51179239

No problem.
>>
>>51179255
I'd rather have a new dimension for every jump I go into. That way when my chain is over I've got all these neat little realms scattered all over the place. I'd likewise prefer for the inhabitants to be indigenous to that version of the dimension.
>>
>>51179255
Can companions take histories?
>>
>>51179316
Drink coffee like a real man.

>>51179343
That sounds disgusting.

>>51179327
>>51179361
Hmm... may just say you can have it work either way? And if it's persistent then they'll have some kind of link to the Dimension that gets severed if they stay outside of it for too long, at which point they get left in that jump when it ends?

>>51179415
Yes.
>>
Is there anywhere other than FFVI where we can get something that functions like magitek mastery?
>>
>>51179485
>Hmm... may just say you can have it work either way? And if it's persistent then they'll have some kind of link to the Dimension that gets severed if they stay outside of it for too long, at which point they get left in that jump when it ends?
I can dig that
>>
>>51179499
Uh, what specifically do you want? The magic sharing can be found in JLD. The Magitek can be found in... Chrono Trigger, off the top of my head. But, believe me, there are /many/ magitek perks.
>>
>>51179485
I'd be down for either way. If it's a too long and done thing I'd like the timer to be generous though. Wouldn't want to lose anyone by accident.

Also you're missing out. Hot cocoa with a candy cane in it to stir is quite nice. The mint ends up as light touch of freshness rather than anything overpowering so you get a nice blend of flavors.
>>
>>51179499

What do you mean by Magitech mastery? "Banjo & Kazooie" and "Gargoyles" have Magitech perks but something tells me that isn't exactly what you're looking for.
>>
>>51179485
>And if it's persistent then they'll have some kind of link to the Dimension that gets severed if they stay outside of it for too long, at which point they get left in that jump when it ends?
I would have it be similar to the second option for the Dimension Lord history, they can't stay out of the dimension for too long or they are dragged back in and must stay inside for as long as they were outside it.
>>
>>51179521
Well that works for me.

>>51179529
A month, maybe? And they have to spend as much time in the dimension as they do outside of it?
>>
>>51179523
>>51179533
Oh, sorry. I meant the magic sharing part. Yes.

>JLD
Awesome. Thanks man. How dangerous is the setting?
>>
>>51179567
A month should be plenty long enough. If I'm allowed to be greedy I'd like an autosnapback feature instead though.
Maybe with an option to cut the cord so to speak if they really don't want to go back, but those are just subjective wants on my end.
>>
>>51179556
>>51179610
That works, too.
>>
Hey, do you think that Fate's Excalibur would remind Scion of Eden? Um, let me explain. So, doing some research on the blade, it apparently reminded Gil of Enkidu, and Gilles of Joan of Arc, so...would it have the same effect on Scion, reminding him of the joy and glory he had in the past? Might be good for distracting, right?
>>
>>51179637
Awesome!
>>
>>51179595
Uh, I'm not too knowledgeable on the setting myself, but I think that country-destroyers are the most you're likely to face, even with drawbacks. Other than that, it shouldn't be too dangerous unless you go out looking for danger. Of course, I could be vastly under-estimating the threat levels here, but Cracker_Jack might be able to help.
>>
>>51179595
>How dangerous is the setting?
There are a few apocalypse scenarios but you don't have to be involved in those unless you're an idiot.
>>
>>51179595
It's DC, but edgier and Magic.
So about as bad as DC gets really.
>>
What kind of magitech can the Books of Magic from JLD let you make? Any examples?
>>
>>51179595
Err, well if you're worried about it, then stay away from the plot and it should resolve itself eventually.

There are some parts that affect the rest of the world, though. It starts out with an insane witch fucking up the world. Showers of books in dead language, the Sphinx standing on two legs and eating people, etc. Then the first vampire come back, starts eating magic, and starts trying to take over the world. Then a portal gets opened to another dimension that almost blows the planet up. Then all the mages in the world getcaptured and used to power a super weapon at the same time an evil Justice League from another universe is trying to conquer the world and all of humanity's collective evil has become a cosmic entity. Then everyone on earth nearly gets possessed by sapient houses. Then they tear a hole in time and have to fight a Primordial void goddess while she tries to consume the multiverse.

So basically, if you're uncomfortable with normal comics bullshit, don't go there.
>>
>>51179806
Fusing magic and tech together. Powering any tech with magic or building machines that can accomplish the same kind of stuff your magic can.
>>
>>51179836
Or just get the house of mysteries and watch the show from outside the universe.
>>
>>51179861
Oh, that's cool. I guess I could use magic to power the Death Egg, then.
>>
>>51179866
Or that.

>>51179886
Okay. I feel compelled to ask what that is.
>>
>>51179911
Eggman makes a Deathstar/Starforge hybrid in a few of the Sonic games.
>>
>>51179936
Huh.

At Death star size, too?
>>
>>51179911
This >>51179936, and the blueprints for it plus some construction robots and resources serve as the capstone item for Conquerors in the Classic Sonic jump.
>>
>>51179956
Island sized, actually. Which is pretty freaking impressive now that I think about it, making a planet busting/factory space station that only needed to be the size of an island to work. Then again, he also built the Final Egg Blaster, which destroyed entire star clusters.
>>
>>51179985
>planet busting
Planet conquering, I don't think it ever displayed planet busting capabilities. That was the Space Colony ARK unless I'm forgetting something.
>>
File: DeathEgg2.jpg (334KB, 842x782px) Image search: [Google]
DeathEgg2.jpg
334KB, 842x782px
>>51179959
>>51179985
Pic related? Well shit. That's actually kind of awesome.

Do you have to rebuild it each jump?
>>
>>51180004
Both the comics and the guide to Sonic 2 say it can blow up a planet, as I recall. At least, that's the one I got.

>>51180013
The jump says you do, unless you have somewhere to store it. Of course, I have pocket dimensions and all that, so I'm good on that account.
>>
>>51180004
Ark blew up a chunk of the moon, but it was never fired on the earth specifically. At full power it could probably have eventually cracked the planet though.
Would have taken a few shots since the beam was so small.
>>
>>51180013
>>51180035
Also, yeah, that's it.

>>51180039
The Eclipse Cannon is weird, because it took all seven emeralds to blow up the Black Comet, even though said comet wasn't even the size of a city, if I remember right?
>>
>>51180039
Actually, it was fired at Earth once, in the evil path for Shadow the Hedgehog. Even with six emeralds, it only takes out a city. Then again, the Black Arms might have purposely lowered the damage the cannon did, because they wanted humans around to use as a food source or something.
>>
File: Kagetora Suited up.jpg (171KB, 540x789px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Suited up.jpg
171KB, 540x789px
Build time? Build Time!

Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3 Jump 057h:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
There’s No Going In Reverse! [+000]
99 Nights [+100]
All You Need Is Jumper [+300]
History of the Chain [+300]
Somebody’s Watching Me [+300]
Origin: Mystic
Perks:
I Believe In Myself [Free]
Grateful Soul [Free]
Open Your Eyes! [-300]
Humanity is Infinity [-300]
Gear & Comrades [+300]:
Ghost Tags [Freee]
Watch This! (Musashi, Newton, Grimm Brothers, Abe no Seimei, King Alexander the Great, Marco Polo, Michelangelo, & Bat Masterson) [Free]
Type-Rider [-600]
Vehicle Import: Motorcycle (Terminator) [Free]
Type-V (Type Technic) [Free]
Tire Kokan! (Midnight Shadow, Justice Hunter, Burning Solar, Colorful Commercial, Mad Doctor, & Deco Traveler) [Free]
Got Game? [-400]
GashatO (MMO & Defense Gamer) [Free]
Jumper x Rider Heisei Generations x3 [Gamer Driver + Type-Rider Belt + Ghost Driver + Sengoku Driver]

Rush rush rush.....
>>
>>51178762
>>51178563
>>51178373
>>51178224

Thank you all for your responses and suggestions I'll have to think about that. It's a bit of a pain with the limit of the 8 active slots particularly if you have multiple waifus and other companions who you automatically import when you get the chance leaving you with just a few slots to shift around. However some of those ideas seem like they would help.
>>
File: photo4.jpg (75KB, 483x1024px) Image search: [Google]
photo4.jpg
75KB, 483x1024px
Jump # 164 Devil Survivor 2
Starting Location: Tokyo (free)
Background: Drop In

Perks:
*Fate (600)
*Fun Personified (200)
*You’re so handsome! (50)
*Don’t be ridiculous! (0)
*Bunny Ears Lawyers (100, Discount)
*Shinning One (200, Discount)

Companions:
*Import (400)

Equipment
*Wi-fi (50)
*Blue Phone (0)

Drawbacks:
*Bonus Boss Bonanza (+600)
*Bel Bel Bel, What have we here (+0)

Companions:

Akitsu
Bacground: JPS
Perks:
Crossing the Dragonstreams
You’re so handsome!
Equipment:
Wi-fi

Arcueid
Background: Survivor
Perks:
Chaarge!
Try and break my spear!
You’re so handsome!
Equipment:
Wi-fi

Tamamo
Perks:
Don’t be ridiculous!
Bunny Ears Lawyer
Fun Personified
You’re so Handsome!
Equipment:
Wi-fi

Sans
Perks:
Chaarge!
Don’t be ridiculous!
Bunny Ears Lawyer
Fun Personified

Dove
Perks:
Don’t be ridiculous!
Bunny Ears Lawyer
Fun Personified
You’re so Handsome!
Equipment:
Wi-fi

Archer
Perks
Chaarge!
Don’t be ridiculous
Don’t Mess with my Kitty

Iksander
Perks:
*Demon Boxing
*Chaarge!
*Don’t mess with my Kitty

Gatomon
Perks:
*Demon Boxing
*Chaarge!
*Don’t mess with my Kitty

New Companions
*Alice
*Belial
*Neberos the Necromancer
>>
>>51180346
Yet again I return to a world that I thought I had saved to see it all go to hell once again. Thankfully I have come to accept that when I save or help a world it’s only for the time being.

I was surprised to see demons as I had sealed off the way for them to enter the world, unfortunately it seems now aliens had come and that broke the seal. Anyways I fought Aliens, fought demons, teamed up with some demon sumoners and helped a military force called the JPS.

I fought a couple of really strong demons (one of whome I had fought before but he ran away then they came back with an undead kid with powerful magic.

Seeing her brought back memories of another undead girl I had wanted to save. That one had gotten ahold of an artifact called the skull heart. It perverted her pain in to a need to destroy, yet I could still see the innocence that had been in her. The best I could do for her was give her peace and promise to bring those who had wronged her to justice.

The girl asked us to die so we could become her friends. The fight was brutal, she was powerful as were her uncles. However I was going to save this girl no matter what. I crushed everything in my path in the name of friendship.

It was worse once I had won, she crumpled to her knees crying sobbing, asking me why I didn’t want to be her friend. It was painful to explain that I did, that what she had been doing was removing peoples minds and ability to actually be her friend. She had made them puppets and nothing more. I asked her if she would be willing to try coming with us and be our friend. I guess I got through to her because she agreed. Some of the others were a bit afraid of her and her…*uncles* whom she revived to bring with her.

Anyways we finally defeated the Septentriones, then found a way to use the dragonstream to make it to fight Polaris who was behind all of this. We convinced Alcore to help defeat her. Once she was defeated we had her rewind time.
>>
>>51180366
>Not killing Polaris and having Alcor rewind time
Nah, I kid. I mean, that is a thing you can do, and it's the canon ending now with Record Breaker, but you don't have to do it.
>>
>>51179685
Huh. I'm...not sure but didn't that have something to do with the Servants being legends and Excalibur being a super-legend or something? Didn't it have jack shit of an effect on Kerry, Irisviel, Waver and the other normies beyond "huh, a glowey laser sword. Neat"?

...that said, Scion is kind of emotionally fragile since people using the very powers he handed out were able to traumatise him with a boy, a doggo and some buildings disguised as his waifu.

So I'm inclined to think simply because Excalibur is golden, glowey and vaguely associated with happy wish fulfilment purification, you might get off a few sucker punches before he pulls himself together and lights you up. Try to see if you can aim for the dimensional bonds that stop him from dissolving into a portal to his real self; I wouldn't think most modes of attack can emulate Sting, but I remember in the UBW anime Saber aimed the Excaliblast to blow up the Greater Grail instead of just the lesser one like in F/Z.
>>
>>51180533
Thanks anon, I think I can work with that.
>>
How big is a C-ranked Gate of Babylon?
>>
>>51180571
Look in the archives.
>>
>>51180493
I was honestly very tempted but I really don't like killing. I hope that perhaps by showing her mercy I was able to change her perception of humanity a bit. Either way I made her promise not to harm humanity ever again. I have a perk that makes people keep their promises.
>>
>>51180584
Or, y'know, you could tell me.

The archive isn't turning anything up, anyways.
>>
File: 235897.png (126KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
235897.png
126KB, 500x526px
>>51180571
Size of a large house I imagine.
>>
>>51180730
Alright, what would B-rank be? Small village?
>>
>>51180645
Could you answer >>51155150 and >>51155192 and >>48329879 ? If you can't see them:

>Ravenloft jump question: if you use Dark Contract to buy abstract stuff like "souls, characteristics, youth, Etc" where/how do you keep them? Do you get a virtual inventory or do they appear in your grasp as vials of X and boxes of Y? Or is it up to us to fanwank?

>Mostly because I want to know if I have to store intristic things inside myself because saving someone by buying their terminal cancer would be a much smarter move if it didn't also kill me.

>If we take Dark Contract, where is our "inventory" kept? Is our "stock" attached to physical things ("prick your finger and sign here please") or kept in a conceptual hammerspace ("make a wish little one"), do we get to decide, or something else? And can we destroy stock we don't want to sell (e.g. buy someone's cancer and then burn it)?
>>
>>51180772
A couple big houses.
>>
>>51180806
Is that in terms of how much stuff you can put in it, how big the area of the portals you can spawn are, or both?
>>
>>51180818
Both? I don't believe there's any size limit on the portals beyond the maximum size of the storage dimension.
>>
>>51180835
Well, I thought the gate was connected to the Warehouse.
>>
>>51180806
Does that mean that if I use two NPs I can build a hotel on them?
>>
>>51180730
I've got a question.

The capstone booster for Wish Granting says that it reduces the cost of using it if you're granting someone else's wish and the cost scales up the more influence you have on the wish being made. My question is: does the cost increase apply if I'm striking a deal with somebody and offering a wish in exchange for something? For example; if I offered to grant somebody's wish in exchange for something would this cause the "interference rule" to kick in? I'm imagining that it wouldn't since I'm not actually influencing the wish itself, merely selling it to them in exchange for something.
>>
File: NanakoCC.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
NanakoCC.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>51180853
I believe I've said you can have the stuff in your warehouse put into it from the start but I don't believe I've ever said it was connected to the warehouse. Are you thinking of Requip from Fairy Tail?

>>51180859
I don't understand.

>>51180874
The cost increase would only apply if you're influencing what wish they're making. If you're just making known that you can grant a wish and saying you will in exchange for something, but not having any influence on what they ask for as a wish, it won't increase the cost.
>>
>>51180797
I am sorry I must have missed these. Feel free to fan wank on this but I am going to say yes you can store things you buy; I would assume they are kept with you as a conceptual thing (something that doesn't physically exist) until you decide either to use them yourself or sell them to someone else.
>>
>>51180859
Don't be silly. Gil already used all the hotels. There's none left.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51177257
Aw, geeze. You mean, as a Morty?

Well. For starters I commercialised interdimensional travel. This had 4 major repercussions:

1. Jerry became a lot less insecure because his advertising firm suddenly got a contract with the Earth's first interdimensional travel agency, and was thus suddenly too busy to be a self-sabotaging spaz.

2. Beth became a lot less insecure because eventually we found an Earth populated by centaurs, so she got to be a world-class surgeon somewhere. Got an interview with National Intergeographic (formerly National Geographic) and everything.

3. Summer finally found some direction in her life as an ambassador to the Mortys of worlds where Morty ruled the world for one reason or another.

4. Rick...just kind of stared in shock when I easily kept up with him by explaining the science behind his gizmos and just sort of casually mingling with aliens and stuff.

He got really quiet and angry for a while when I brought up the interworld pitch.

Weird thing was, he wasn't angry at me, just...angry. Didn't read his mind (and he built a telepathy helmet under the pretense of suddenly being an indie band fan) to be polite.

We found out why a month later when the Galactic Federation tried to shut down the operation, ran into my security forces. To their credit, they did alright against the True Fae once they found out iron worked fine against them, and about barely held their own against the angels-until their leaders got infested with Fingerkings.

Funnily enough, THAT'S around the point me and Rick started to quietly bond over drinks after we decided to get away from it all for a while.

Also, on the way we bumped into the show's Rick & Morty. Jumpchain!Rick gave Show!Rick some badly needed relationship advice and also a black eye.

I just gave Show!Morty a brain chip with my most recent memories and wished him luck.
>>
>>51180897
Thanks! And that last anon's last question, about whether you can destroy unwanted "stock"?
>>
>>51180951
I'll say sure, if you want to destroy or discard some of your stock that's fine.
>>
>>51180913
What an asshole.

>>51180896
>I don't understand.
Monopoly joke.
>>
>>51180896
Alright, awesome!
In that case it'll work really well for my Mephistopheles chain.
>>
File: kyubey.jpg (53KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
kyubey.jpg
53KB, 500x749px
>>51180996
Heh. Not that last anon (I was first question anon), but given the setting's themes, I could imagine failing to follow proper disposal procedures (if and whatever they get fanwanked as) might result in unintended consequences.

Thanks for answering!
>>
>>51180896
How much more power is needed to destroy something conceptually with the Fourth Magic as opposed to physically/whatever the baseline destruction of the Fourth is qualified as? Singular concepts only. Like a human instead of Human itself.
>>
>>51181089
Vastly more. Even if it's just one concept, moving from the purely physical/spiritual to the conceptual level is a ginormous leap in power required. It's still nowhere near the level of destroying all instances of that concept but it is still many times more then whatever amount of power it would take to just destroy their body.
>>
>>51174892
yeah, Eventually he got married To Pam from archer,she was the only woman he ever met Who could party as Hard as him.

okay I think I did some thinking:
1. all compassion is finite. if People are sufficiently callous that they will implement a system wherein the deaths of the innocent is functionally assured they have demonstrated that they are sufficiently evil that they do not deserve continued existence

isn't it more compassionate to prevent the Implementation of such Systems then to allow the continued existence of evil Political leaders?

2. I am already working to minimize the necessity of such things by compassion, to quote a great woman “sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That’s what sin is." ergo I'm working to nonviolently minimize Evil.

>>51175257
Were on a Purely reputation based economy,ou kind of have to be once you get To the point where You are postindustrial, postproduction, postresource scarcity etc. the only things of value is artistic vision and technical skills and the skills are given free by the government so it's about the only thing that works for us since artistic value is subjective

>>51174911
>you're raping minds

no,i'm not forcing any viewpoint or belief on them,I'm simply giving them the tools to overcome their base nature and be Better people. people are free to believe and think what they want to think, I'm just helping them be more compassionate.
>>51174923
no, I'm not that helps keep me in check . The bad guy never really thinks he's the bad guy and the good guy always thinks he's good guy. No one is the villain in their own story.
>>51176632
a lot of times, there's drawbacks that caused That kind of thing.
>>51177257
I Helped them with their issues,Jerry and Morty need confidence and the capability to act on that confidence. Beth needs assurance of her life choices and to feel validated. Summer is just a regular teenage girl in a messed up situation,
>>
>>51181241
As a vaguely disgruntled third party, why the fuck do you keep arguing with people who, no matter what, will never agree with you?

I remember, for what ever reason, you've done an admirable job of avoiding this shit. Why stop now? What could you possibly have to gain from trying to justify yourself to an entire community that unilaterally disagrees with your worldview?
>>
>>51181134
Is it possible to do with the default 20 magic circuits you get? Just trying to get a feel for how much greater that power requirement is.
>>
>>51178163
swap them out regularly,carefully taking turns with the importing and using other stuff to empower them
>>51178095
surprisingly, it's the same thing, give them breasts so big they can't move and walk away.
>>51178144
that's an extremely subjective question. I recommend reading the wiki end following the"next form previous form" links http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Digimon_Wiki
>>51181287
I don't think I'm arguing so much as explainingmy position
>>
>>51181241
>no,i'm not forcing any viewpoint or belief on them,I'm simply giving them the tools to overcome their base nature and be Better people. people are free to believe and think what they want to think, I'm just helping them be more compassionate.
You're forcing them to be compassionate. You have altered their minds against their will. You are a monster. Also a coward, as you waited until early in the morning when the thread was nearing autosage to respond, so that no one would be able to counter. Too bad for you, I have serious insomnia dear god it's ruining my life please why can't I just fall asleep.
>>
>>51181296
Okay. Same difference.

...what the FUCK do you have to gain from explaining your position when you KNOW, from experience, at all it ever does is convince people you're not only a force of pure chaotic evil, but an unentertainingly oblivious one and at worst it invites personal attacks?

Serious suggestion: Just. Don't. Talk about your personal beliefs. Ever. You DIDN'T get people shitting on you when you DIDN'T TALK about them.
>>
File: 1480803684402.jpg (225KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1480803684402.jpg
225KB, 700x525px
>>51181241
Don't even pretend for a moment you're giving people tools to better themselves when you're drugging them into compliance.
You treat people as dolls and you have no respect for their choices or free will, executing them when they step out of the lines you've drawn in the sand.
Unless you already have bias against them, then they just get shot anyways. You've got a lot of nerve to talk about others treating people like objects.

It's frankly disgusting that you could even for a moment think that you're doing the right thing.
As to be expected of a filthy communist.
>>
>>51181322
I always find it weird to remember I'm often posting in a thread full of insomniacs simply because my timezone's so out of whack with both sides of America.
>>
>>51181322
no, I'm doing it early morning so I can respond as quickly as possible after I wake up. And given that people are intrinsically evil , is it not a good act to make the more compassionate?
>>51181334
Except I actually do,just a bit less so. So I have nothing to lose
>>
File: 69200.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
69200.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>51181295
No, you're going to have trouble using anything but the small, basic uses of the Fourth if you're only relying on 20 circuits. Just like the First Magic has exponentially increasing training times that are not achievable in jump, the Fourth has massively increasing mana costs that need far more magical energy then just what a few magical circuits are going to give.

If all you have is those circuits, you're still going to be able to train your skill in it and destroy mundane stuff, but most supernatural things are going to be able to resist you simply because you can put so little energy into the Fourth. Even just other Magus are going to be able to resist, with the stronger ones able to nullify it entirely and it might as well be throwing smoke at Servant level opponents, because all it's going to do is block their vision briefly. You could certainly tear through mundane foes or objects like a hot knife through butter unless with just 20 circuits, it's not great.
>>
>>51181347
>people are instristically evil
Bullshit.
>>
>>51181346

Yeah dude, it's like three in morning over here and I ain't bedding down for hours at least.
>>
>>51181345
compliance with what?! not being a Ass hole? you're forgetting it just makes them compassionate. It doesn't force any views upon Them or indoctrinate them I'm not setting up reeducation facilities.
>>51181358
then why do large organizations of people tend towards evil?
>>
>>51181347
Well evidently you're doing it more than you have since I haven't seen people taking terms to verbally spitroast you for a while now.

But. I mean. If you don't consider being seen as a social pariah capable of nothing but destructive evil no matter what you say as a loss, I suppose there's nothing further to say.

I'd wish you a good day, but at this rate I feel like I'm watching someone jump off a cliff and try to argue the air into catching him even thought he intellectually knows that's never going to happen.
>>
>>51181353
So more like exhausting EX ranked mana reserves completely to conceptually annihilate a single mundane human?
>>
>>51181241
>okay I think I did some thinking:
Keep going.

>1. all compassion is finite.
Not thinking like an omnipotent being.

>if People are sufficiently callous that they will implement a system wherein the deaths of the innocent is functionally assured they have demonstrated that they are sufficiently evil that they do not deserve continued existence
This isn't just about their degree of compassion, it's about yours.

>isn't it more compassionate to prevent the Implementation of such Systems then to allow the continued existence of evil Political leaders?
Having compassion yourself means not automatically putting entire nations of individuals into merely two categories of "murder them" and "drug them".

>2. I am already working to minimize the necessity of such things by compassion, to quote a great woman “sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That’s what sin is." ergo I'm working to nonviolently minimize Evil.
You treated an entire nation of people as things.

Like I said, your thinking needs to keep going.

>>51181347
>And given that people are intrinsically evil
Dafuq? How did you get that fucked up idea?
>>
>>51181347
I mean, technically, our lizard brains are programmed to be "good" people. To share, be compassionate, and definitely not kill each other.

Evil humans are outliers. We typically remember the worst parts more because that is another part of our brains programming. Also there is media overblowing/focusing on the worst parts in modern society, as well as the fact that the more evil people tend to be a vocal minority.
>>
>>51181347
>people are intrinsically evil
First off, this is YOUR philosophy, stop acting like it's undoubtedly correct, because it's not. People can be dicks sometimes, but no one starts out that way. Secondly, you are, again, mind raping people, forcing them to act the way YOU want them to act. You go on and on about freedom, yet you're taking the freedom of others away? Maybe you're right. Maybe people are bad, inherently. Guess what? According to YOUR philosophy, they have the right to be evil if they want to be.

>>51181385
>then why do-
They don't, you dense motherfucker. That's one person influencing a group, most of the time, and other times it's a philosophy some people thought up. Large groups can lean towards good or evil, not only one way.
>>
>>51181398
Eeeeh, maybe not that much. If it's just a mundane human with not supernatural powers at all, it's more like someone with E rank Mana completely exhausting themselves to do it.
>>
>>51181385
Flooding people's systems with happy juice so that they bend to your will is forced compliance.
You want people to be compassionate so you decided to strip all choice in the matter from them and drug them into it. That's bad bancho.
>>
>>51181403
I think the real problem might be that it's a lot easier for Evil people to get ahead, because their lack of morals allows them to take opportunities that other people wouldn't take because they involve screwing someone/a bunch of people/the environment/etc over.
>>
File: idonteven.jpg (52KB, 583x405px) Image search: [Google]
idonteven.jpg
52KB, 583x405px
I feel like I'm watching a bunch of kindergarten teachers trying to teach a sociopathic toddler why sticking toads up his ass is wrong.
>>
>>51181430
...fuck, now I'm remembering that that scenario actually was a recurring nightmare I had as a toddler. Fuck everything, as if I didn't have enough problems falling asleep, now I have repressed revulsion and shame hitting me.
>>
>>51181509
...you had nightmares of sticking frogs up your own ass?
>>
>>51181411
So, from what I understand, to use the First Magic you have to know what you're going to create to actually do it. So would taking it along with Wish Granting make me able to 'ask' the First Magic "Create something that does X" with X being a certain property I want the object to have?
>>
>>51181517
Well, kind of. It was actually the opposite, that frogs would be coming out of my ass. Christ, what was wrong with my brain at that age?
>>
>>51181399
Bancho seems to fall (over and over and over again) into the classic trap of "something needs to be done, this is something, therefore this needs to be done".

It's like, "oh, global warming is bad, dropping a hundred-mile asteroid on the planet will create global cooling, therefore let's go drop an asteroid." No thought put into better plans, no checking for unintended consequences, just blammo.

>>51181430
I was thinking serious neurological developmental issues, but... that's remarkably specific, anon.
>>
>>51181529
Eh, kids tend to have over the top, weird nightmares due to their imagination. I remember this one nightmare I had, where I was riding a train, and then it crashed into Hell, or something like it. Lots of fire, though not brimstone, it was more like...metal? Like a furnace or melting pot?
>>
>>51181560
That imagery sounds like a pretty fantastic album cover.
>>
>>51181546
I was going for complete lack of understanding human morality+act of bafflingly self-destructive stupidity so-I guess the analogy worked perfectly?

Can't say I know any neurologically impaired kids so I wouldn't do them the disservice of comparison with Bancho.
>>
>>51181570
Yeah, looking back on it, a few of my nightmares would have looked awesome for that. I mean, I had one where me and my family were in a car, and we were all driving on this highway with hundreds of other cars, and there was this constant storm hanging over our heads, with thunder and lightning and rain and all that shit. We were in some ruined city, as I recall, like all the buildings looked like the ruins you see in post-apocalyptic movies, and below us was an ocean or something? And then the dream ended with all of us launching ourselves off of the highway (because a chunk had fallen into the ocean, apparently) towards the other section of the highway.
>>
Could a 40K power weapon cut through adamantium, either the 40K or Marvel version?
>>
>>51181560
I kept having nightmares of being chased by a giant flying shark. It gave no fucks whatsoever about the existence of gravity or the lack of an ocean.

>>51181610
That does indeed sound awesome.
>>
>>51181641
>chased by a giant flying shark
That sounds fucking terrifying.
>>
>>51181526
I'm...not sure. On one hand, the First doesn't really have the direct capability to search info like that out on it's own so using Wish Granting in combination with that system might not work because Wish Granting can only do what's possible within the system it's working with. On the other hand, I could potentially see using the First to do something like "Summon a sheet of paper telling me what the thing I need is" but that'd be a...quite high level use so making up such a vast amount of required skill with Wish Granting would take similarly vast amount fo magical energy.

I'd personally reccommend just using Wish Granting in conjunction with another magical system to do something like that, just scry or use clairvoyance or some sort of finding magic capable system to find whatever it is you need and then use the First with that gained knowledge. It's probably easier and costs less mana then brute forcing it with the First, if you even can.
>>
>>51181661
You can use the First to create magic circuits eventually right? Just wondering if that'd be a way for me to teach people magecraft outside of Fate.
>>
>>51181367
5:00 AM here. Not planning to even try to sleep until 9.
>>
>>51181713
Eventually.
>>
>>51181661
>using Wish Granting on scrying magic then using the First to create what the scrying told you
Huh, that's actually a pretty good idea. Thanks Val!
>>
Are there any perks for gaining/maintaining the loyalty of things you summon. I plan on using that perk from Swords and Sorcery that allows me to summon eldritch creatures, and while I will have the strength to put them down if necessary, I'd prefer not to waste time and effort doing so.
>>
>>51181810
Bayonetta has something for that.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51181345
Sauce for the bird person?

>>51181635
40K adamantium certainly; Terminator armor's made of it and it isn't represented as comics-level invulnerability or anything.

Dunno enough about Marvel though; I imagine it varies between continuities. I vaguely remember there was one comic where the Human Torch couldn't burn through Ultron's adamantium body, but eventually melted through the circuits in his brain.

>>51181661
Val, I'm pretty sure I know the answer but just to check in case I missed something-would the Bartholomoi's Sorcery Trait have any special interaction with the First other than presumably quicker mastery?

>>51181729
Oof. Been down that road, wish I hadn't and completely understand if you've no choice but to keep going.

>>51181641
>>51181560
>>51181529
I envy you guys so much.

I never dream these days. There's only boredom, and then darkness.

>>51181810
Overlord has one if you spec in summoning.
>>
>>51181655
Yeah, it was. I was in primary school when it first started, so... nine? ten? I'd be having ordinary dreams, the shark would appear, there'd be a short or long chase depending on how quickly I noticed it / how far away it started, then it'd catch me and I'd wake up terrified with the weirdly painless sensation of a fuckload of sharp teeth going through my body. Never knew when it'd show, weeks or months apart.

I was thirteen when I finally found out about lucid dreaming and half-assed it enough to successfully fight it off, and it never came back. Dreams are weird.
>>
>>51181837
I just saved the bird pic from some other thread on this site.
No idea what it's from, sorry.
>>
>>51181837
Barthomeloi wouldn't even give you quicker mastery. Blue Blood Circuits are easier to control in terms of magical energy, with the First the only time magical energy ever comes into the equation is the small activation cost. The rest is purely skill with the First, along with a small part of outside knowledge making it easier to make stuff you know the ins and outs of.
>>
>>51181837
>Terminator armor's made of it and it isn't represented as comics-level invulnerability or anything.
Keep in mind only a small potion of that is adamantium and not the actual armor portions. Those are Ceremite and Plasteel just like regular power armor.

The metal itself has shown to be nuke proof in multiple instances, the mechanicus can't study a lot of old tech since it is in a closed Adamantium shell they have no way of opening.
>>
>>51181822
>>51181837
Thanks, guys.

>>51181853
>fight it off
I'm genuinely surprised by how successful this is for dealing with nightmares. Just saying "fuck it" and fighting back works way more then it should. I had this nightmare where I thought there was a murderer in our house, but because I thought it was real, I went into "You don't touch my fucking family, you bitch" and tackled the guy. Pretty sure I got stabbed for my trouble, but the nightmare ended instantly, and considering the fact that his eyes rolled back right before it did, I think dream me took him with me.
>>
>>51181887
Does the Blue Blood upgrade affect any circuits you have from previous or future jumps or only the ones you get in jump?
>>
>>51181919
The capstone booster effect applies to all magical pools, the Blue Blood part is more flavour and in setting explanation. That said, yes, it applies to all magic circuits you have.
>>
>>51177986
That's a late Jumper, pal. Most people rarely do more than 200 jumps before restarting.

Mid chain power-level is around 100.

Honestly, there's very little difference on what can you accomplish with 700 jumps that you can't do with 350 jumps.
>>
File: 799363-gatchaman_3.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
799363-gatchaman_3.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
Jump # 165 Power Rangers
Background: Ranger (100)
Starting Location: Angel’s Grove

Perks:
* Attitude (0)
*Teamwork (200, Discount)

Equipment:
*Power Morpher (0)
*Moon Palace (600)
*Power Ranger X 8 (400, Discount)

Drawbacks:
*Props (+200)
*Nice Haircut (+100)

Companions:
*Akitsu, Arcueid, Tamamo, Dove, Archer, Alice, Belial & Neberos

*Face Palm* Wow… this was just as corny as I remember. Also… not buying the megazords may have made the rest of the rangers quite useless. I mean I was using and upgraded, adamantium covered Big O so things were fine .

So I asked Belial and Neberos to behave themselves I didn’t force any attitude adjustments on much to my surprise and gratitude they did for the most part…. Though Bulk and Skull stopped bothering us and would go pale as a sheet whenever the two would walk by. Also it was very difficult to keep Alice from killing them. She never had to deal with bullying and did not respond well to it.

Thankfully with breaking in my new companions we didn’t have all that much trouble from Rita or later lord zed. We had a total of 14 rangers. So we wound up taking shifts of people who would protect the city. I didn’t really interact with the original rangers that much. Maybe after all these years I have lost my taste for teen drama or at least corny teen drama.

I did wind up building Megazords for my companions and the other rangers as well as weapons. It got annoying that whenever Rita decided to make her monster of the week grow I had to be called in. I made sure to get some tips from Zordon so they would combine with the inevitable midseason upgrade zords. It was funny to see his face when I asked about that. He didn’t think I could do it… he was amazed and mildly horrified that I was able to churn out such powerful machines so quickly.
>>
>>51182007
Have you been to Nechronica yet? If not, you should definitely bring Alice there. She'd make plenty of friends there.
Thread posts: 570
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.