[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EDH/Commander general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 414
Thread images: 72

File: 213.jpg (74KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
74KB, 312x445px
Sac engines edition

Old thread: >>51107673

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

>CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
http://www.magiccards.info

Thread topic: What's your favorite sacrifice-centric commander?
>>
>>51126482
>What's your favorite sacrifice-centric commander?
MAZIREK. Oh sweet jesus, he's awesome. Everything to do with Mazirek is my favorite.
>>
>>51126482
meren
>>
File: brion.jpg (88KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
brion.jpg
88KB, 312x445px
So far, this guy. I also routinely sacrifice to Jarad in the 99 of my frog deck, though.
>>
>>51126482
hungry hungry grimgrin
>>
File: 214.jpg (62KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
62KB, 312x445px
>>51126482
>>
>>51126482
>what's your favorite sac-centric commander
Meren
>>
>>51127023
Speaking of which:

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/meren-jank-1/
>>
>>51126634
>>51126849
Golgari represent! Savra is mine.
>>
>>51126482

My playgroup needs me to make a non white deck and some sac commanders looked really cool to me.

I cant decide between Brion Stoutarm or (and I know she doesnt specifically say Sac but that would be the whole decks theme) Kresh the Bloodbraided
>>
>>51126893
Got a Brion deck link?
>>
>>51127201
>she
Wait, Kresh is a she? This is news to me.
>>51127282
I actually don't, but I could whip one up in a second. Is deckstats.net ok?
>>
can anyone recommend a budget replacement for archangle of thune? 20 for a single card is a little out of my price range
>>
Can anyone explain to me how Ghave works? Some anon posted a decklist yesterday, and I want to build it, but I have no idea how he actually wins games with it. I know there's something to do with +1/+1 counter fuckery, but I have no clue how to describe what's going on. Can anyone help? Here's the list I was looking at.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/forage-through-the-fungus/
>>
>>51127336
Nothing really does exactly what Archangel of Thune does.
Cathar's Crusade gives you counters if you like that aspect.
Hero of Bladehold makes tokens and makes your attacking team bigger.
>>
>>51127376
Also, sunbond will get you counters whenever you gain life.

>>51127336
There's a reason most expensive cards are expensive. Sometimes, there are budget replacements, but Thune is pretty powerful.
>>
>>51127376
>Cathar's Crusade
ya thats basically the type of thing im looking for, losing the life gain is going to suck but the deck im building has a million other ways to do that. thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>51127282
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/big-man-throw-bigger-man/
Not him, but here's mine.
Haven't updated for a while, but slowly putting more prison-type cards there and making it more fun deck for me.
Still my #1 deck
>>
>>51127374
That deck seems to mainly focus on counters and token generation. There's couple of infinites there, such as ashnod's, parallel lives/hardened scales.
Just normal token overrun strategy it seems.
>>
>>51127282
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/strongman-competition-and-tent-revival-1/ Here it is.

A few cards in it are relatively untested, though, including Avatar of Fury, and I think I might need more artifact ramp. It's still a fun deck for what they call "gunboat politics," i.e., "if you fuck with me I'll fucking kill you."
>>
>>51127459
So, the strategy is to sit back, make a ton of tokens, and then what? I got that I'm supposed to make a lot of tokens, but how in the heck do you know which hands to keep?

I was playtesting things on xmage and half the time it seemed like I had a winning hand, but something would go slightly wrong and I would get walloped. I get the obvious infinites, like Karmic Guide and Revilark, but what is this deck's bread and butter? There seems to be things that get much better when you set up a loop, like ninth bridge patrol and blood artist, but I'm not sure what the moving parts are.
>>
>>51126482
S L O B A D

Best artificer
>>
>>51127534
>>51127374
It's not too complicated anon.

The obvious ones, like you said, are Karmic Guide and Revilark. Throw them down with a sac outlet and boom, infinite ETB/LTB triggers. This is why Zulaport and Blood Artist are good, but not necessarily early game plays.

The other ones interact with Ghave himself. Like the other anon said, Ashnod's + Hardened Scales/Corpsejack/Cathar's Crusade/Mazirek/Juniper Order Ranger + Ghave is an infinitely large ghave, as well as infinite ETB/LTB triggers, and additional effects, depending on the token producer you're using. You need one open mana to start things off, but you pop off a +1/+1 counter from Ghave to make a token, sac the token to make two mana, pop another token off Ghave, sacrifice it to Ghave, add 2 +1/+1 counters to Ghave, which leaves you with 1 floating mana to pop off another counter and keep things going.

Pupetteer Clique + Sac Outlet + Cathar's Crusade lets you pull someone's entire graveyard, as well as giving you infinite triggers and an infintely large board state. If the sac outlet is Ashnods, you get infinite mana, if the sac outlet is carrion feeder, you get an infinitely large creature, and if the sac outlet is nantuko husk, you also get an infinitely large creature, but only for one turn.

Carnival of Souls + Ghave + 1 open mana lets you take every single counter off your board and make them into a tokens, at the cost of 1 life per token, but will kill you if you aren't careful.

A lesser known one is Crystaline Crawler + Token Producer + Ghave. You pop a counter off ghave to make a token, sac the token to ghave, put 2 on crystaline crawler, and then you have infinite ETB/LTB triggers.

Now, if all THAT fails, literally just ramp, slap down avenger of zendikar, and win. Or kalonian hydra. Even just wrathing the board then dropping one of these fatties should be pretty good. I think the important part is knowing what combos exist, and what things you should prioritize.
>>
Which Non-Vampire, Non-Demon Rakdos commander is most fun?

Kaervek the Merciless seems pretty fun but Mogis could be way better in multiplayer and be a bit more controlling which I am used to playing. .

I would try Vial Smasher the Fierce but I'm not sure he is strong enough for multiplayer to be on his own and I am not looking for a 3+ color deck.
>>
>>51127745
I run kaervek out. Alot of time if you have good artifact ramp you can get him out in 2 or 3 turns and while everyone plays their shit you can target the other guys shit. I did this in a 3 person game and eventually they were like damn I lost all my shit kaervek after 4 turns of playing stuff.
>>
File: gitgudfrog.jpg (11KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
gitgudfrog.jpg
11KB, 190x265px
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-frog-is-loose/

Didn't see if I got any suggested changes last thread. I know the quillspike/devoted druid combo is silly but I want to keep it in. Maybe find a replacement for bloodrite invoker but I don't want to buy skittles right now
>>
File: 1478879898509.jpg (12KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
1478879898509.jpg
12KB, 316x316px
>>51127336
>tfw giving it double strike
>>
>>51127336
damn I have this card with a little chip in the top
>>
>>51128038
Zuran orb is great in Gritog. Life and limb makes all forests into 1/1 saprolings and vice versa, it can also combo with spore mound but if you don't have an instant speed sac for the mound it makes the game a draw.
>>
So if I want to try some stupid deck I made, is there any xmage server where I can have casual fun with peoples from that thread?
>>
If I equip Skullclamp to Magus of the Wheel and sac it with its wheel ability, do I draw then wheel or can I stack those?
>>
xmage is aggravating, I can't even move folders without it reinstalling
>>
File: True_Conviction.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
True_Conviction.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>51128203
Double strike and a lifegain trigger you say?
>>
>>51128613
I'm pretty sure the magus trigger goes on the stack first so you draw first then wheel
>>
>>51128658
I forgot about shortcuts for a minute
why do I try to do things I don't even want to do
>>
>>51127336
Celestial Ancient/Phalanx Leader + Flickering Ward
>>
File: POST 'EM.png (2MB, 1000x6120px) Image search: [Google]
POST 'EM.png
2MB, 1000x6120px
>>51126482
I tend to use stuff like High Market and Ashnod's Altar, though that's in part because I have like four decks that all want things to die (Mimeoplasm, Grenzo, Gonti, Lazav), though I don't have as many of each of those as I'd like

I guess you could call my sack-factory commander Jalira. I need better blue fatties than she actually runs for her to be very good, but it's always fun to turn a destitute college student into a giant whale/leviathan/etc.
>>
>>51128808
Oh, and as always, 「POST 'EM」
>>
File: 20160404_204618_HDR~2.jpg (805KB, 1800x2463px) Image search: [Google]
20160404_204618_HDR~2.jpg
805KB, 1800x2463px
>>51126482
>Sacrifice based commander
There is only one in my heart. Locked away because RC shitters are fascist buffoons who think EDH should only be played how they deem fit.

RIP in Peace you beautiful, crazy bitch. Someday you'll be free.
>>
>>51128979
>yfw she gets unbanned on a whim and everybody starts making Rita Repulsa jokes
>>
>>51128808
Adriana is damn hot
>>
>>51129000
oh fuck yes
>>
>>51128808
I want my post em to be as autistic with yours but I am too lazy to make those Power/Fun bars.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/allegiance-to-the-throne/

This is my first attempt at making a hard control deck in EDH. Realy excited to get this out on the table. Thoughts, suggestions?
>>
>>51126482
prossh, followed by jarad
>>
File: 1383690486813.jpg (100KB, 477x530px) Image search: [Google]
1383690486813.jpg
100KB, 477x530px
http://tappedout.net/users/DokuNoSquid/deck-folders/

rate em, hate em, or tell me how bad i am at building.
>>
>>51128431
I get the combo but what would be the end game? The forest will becomes creatures due to life and limb and the saprolings don't have haste and the forests in turn can't tap for mana, you can't just swing out with the mob.
>>
>>51129000
I would actually lose my shit.

Are we /postem/ yet boys?
>>
File: nice.jpg (59KB, 298x429px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
59KB, 298x429px
Just found this fantastic guy.
TOKENS!
How can there be so few decks with him?
>>
>>51126482
Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet. Damn good, if I say so myself. Removes creatures permanently when they die, makes sac fodder that he can eat to get bigger or use for other things, great all around. However, since seeing the new black vampire Aetherborn, I wanted to change the deck up, have a new Commander at the helm. What changes can I make to properly use her? I would like some advice please, brain is ash right now.

Decklist: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-time-to-die-is-now/
>>
>>51129302
Have a guy in my group who runs him in the greek fags deck. Works pretty well, he's mainly overlooked because 1) its an old card nobody heard of and 2) he's considered shit for being a 4 mana 1/1 despite his ability
>>
>>51128038
worm harvest/raven's crime are pretty good once you have life from the loam going.

strip mine/wasteland and crucible of worlds is tons of fun for everyone.

idk what kind of changes are you looking for?
>>
File: 1483133520054.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1483133520054.gif
1MB, 480x270px
I'm still not convinced that /edh/ isn't just the same 25 people posting over and over
>>
>>51129363
So many haste enablers and token generators.
It's like a Cathars' Crusade except more explosive.
>>
File: Guess My Favorite Colour.png (919KB, 1200x706px) Image search: [Google]
Guess My Favorite Colour.png
919KB, 1200x706px
>>51128827
>「POST 'EM」

I like dem barz
>>
>>51129289
Infinite mana with ashnod's altar, infinite life with zuran orb, infinite 5/3s from Titania for sacing them, infinite landfall triggers, convergent crossroads to give them haste. There's a lot of silly things you can do with infinite creatures that are also lands.
>>
>>51127686
That's high-quality ballertime. I think I need to fix up my Ghave deck
>>
>>51128979
Is this really that oppressive? It makes her pilot a hard target but it isn't the only one
>>
>>51129385
>27 unique posters
>>
>>51129385
There's a cast of permanent posters, that's true. Not sure how many, though.
>>
>>51129399
So it actually requires a multitude of setups. Seems really jank I might test it out on xmage first before going that route but I will need to get a zuran orb

>>51129372
Just on how to more finely tune it. I don't want to use EDHrec as I feel like I'm cheating if I do it. I was thinking of adding mazirek in but I feel like he would get blown up almost instantaneously, also I need more boardwipes besides toxic deluge. I might add in crux of fate as a budget thing for now
>>
>>51129385
I'm the guy with one deck
>>
>>51129390
That they do but like I said, many people have probably never heard of him and are maybe afraid of him "dying to removal"
>>
Update on my list- Ruric Thar has... escaped.
The Suspiciously Deck-Like Pile of Cards is no longer actually a deck, as Ruric Thar took most of the basics and ran. He's the only nonbasic I'm missing from the pile. Apparently he didn't like the idea of being used for the Hellkite Charger-Ventmaw combo, so I might end up making it an actual infinite combo with Radha, Heir to Keld. Though at the moment my only options are Solo Tana or Ulrich (read: Solo Tana only), and I do actually want to run Tana...
>>
>>51129397
hanna list?
>>
>>51129431
Go for it anon. If you get some free time, I'll take a look at what you've thrown together. The one thing I'll say about my ghave list is, like the original anon said, some hands are just indecipherable garbage. I have three different schools of thought on what hand to keep:

>Keep a hand with ramp, and cards that enable the ramp. You'll be able to fish whatever colours you need at this point, and the deck works significantly better.
>Keep a hand with removal, and just blow everything up until you can assemble the combo in your hand.
>Keep a hand that has 2 green and one black, or two black and one green lands. The most complicated devotion in my deck revolves around 2 black, 2 green, or 2 white mana, and most of the card draw is black, while most of the ramp is green

Sometimes, you'll honestly have to Demonic Tutor Sakura Tribe Elder to get a green land on the field. The ramp setup, ironically, is the most fragile, but I've blown people out t4 in magical christmasland, so make sure you stick with the strengths of the deck, namely, filling the board with bullshit, and blowing up the board to prevent bullshit.
>>
>>51129501
It requires some sort of set up, but is really flexible on which you use. It's not exactly a must have combo set up, but I think it's silly and neat. Actually AG are you here? Would the SBAs even see that the saproling tokens are lands or the forests are creature when they hit tge grave? I don't think they would now that I think about it, but I like to double check.
>>
https://youtu.be/bC6hoV1EW9s

is Chandra a bitch? she like left the plane, came back and pulled this shit?
>>
File: kraj.png (887KB, 631x1120px) Image search: [Google]
kraj.png
887KB, 631x1120px
>>51129385
I'm the guy that paints shitty spaghetti monsters on damaged cards and has a kami turbostasis deck I talked about constantly many generals ago. I also am the guy with the girlfriend who extends borders
>>
will there ever be another trailer as hype as this one?
>>
>>51130253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdDXMG9jvwg
lol i'm a retard
>>
>>51129385
I'm Junkybrewster on tappedout. I get the exact same feeling, even when I look at the unique post count and its in the 100s.
>>
>>51130123

jesus christ wotc

I get that you want to use the art of your cards for these trailers, but hire an animation studio or something
>>
File: 1427420496554.png (738KB, 659x657px) Image search: [Google]
1427420496554.png
738KB, 659x657px
My Coastal Piracy is in my other half of cards
Tidal Mastery was my first precon too
>>
>>51129385
I'm many guys in this general, notably that one guy who types out extremely detailed deck building theory paragraphs and janky budget brews that are usually twice to three times as strong as their cost would indicate.
>>
>>51130253
>hype
Chandra sounds whiny and her poses are awkward as fuck. Also we already have a trailer that hypes the good guys winning and then the plot rekts them and it's a lot better: >>51130291
>>
Goys, what are the best counterspells?
>>
>>51130513
Force of will, counterspell, stifle, mana leak, mental misstep (meta dependent), disdainful stroke, dissolve, mana drain.
>>
>>51130513
stymied hopes too i guess
>>
>>51130606
Any good multi colored ones?
>>
>>51130632
the Charms
>>
>>51130513
Aside from expensive shit, like Mana Drain and Flusterstorm? Swan Song, Counterspell, Arcane Denial probably. Then meta dependant best ones are Dispel and Mental Misstep.
>>
>>51130513
render silent, counterflux, last word, mindbreak trap is basically a counterspell and timestop
>>
>>51130685
I should've probably mentioned this is for commander so meta isn't really a huge factor.
>>
Got to run my Atraxa deck last night with my playgroup since adding in a bunch of new cards. Highlight of the night was when I was watching another friend playing MTGO during another persons turn and the second the Narset player dropped a Dack Fayden I walked over and just said "Destroy target permanent" and tapped my Lux Cannon. Damn that felt good. Very pleased with my purchase. Managed to win a few of the matches too.
>>
>>51130513
Disallow seems good new though, muddle the mixture for options, hinder or speel crumple to fuck graveyard shenanigans
>>
>>51129385
I'm the guy who always post about his Queen Marchesa deck and promises to post an updated list but never does.

I think the low unique post count is honestly fine. This place functions more as resource for lurkers to read theory and ask questions. If you post a deck their is usually enough peple interested for you to get some actual feedback.
>>
>>51130510
I was both posts you replied to. I was wondering if we were ever going to get another trailer as hype as the new phyrexia one.
>>
>>51130744
Oh right, got it.

Maybe if we go back to Mirrodin and WotC doesn't shit up the plot.
>>
>control magic
should I really touch peoples' cards?
>>
>>51129057
Neck that could kill a man
>>
>>51129731
Sure here

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-mayor-of-combo-city/

It's basically a repurposed Skullbriar list with some white cards tossed in. It can do well but it's super inconsistent
>>
File: 1479110721166.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479110721166.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>>51130796
why wouldn't you? why, it reminds me of how my gonti deck works

>playing edh at my lgs
>in a pod with a few dudes who play cheap jank
>guy enters the shop, know he plays edh with expensive cards
>immediately take out my gonti deck when he enters the pod
>always target him with gonti because i know he has the good shit
>when he hands me the cards, quickly use my phone to check TCG for the card prices and verify that the card i'm taking is the most expensive one
>never actually cast the cards, instead set them aside face-down and slowly move them more and more away from the board
>stall the game with various pillowforty and other game slowing effects to make sure the game lasts as long as possible
>when the game finally ends, they'll usually have forgotten about the card, if they ask, usually just give 1 or 2 back but keep the most expensive ones to myself

last weekend i walked home with a gitaxian probe and a survival of the fittest. pretty cool, huh?
>>
>>51130796
I keep thinking of playing in person but I haven't yet. Like 'shuffling' the library cards do people trust that or do they shuffle for each other?
>>
>>51130513
Depends on your deck, if you need inexpensive or free ones: Counterspell, Delay, Disdainful Stroke, Negate, Swan Song, and then the over $20 ones like Pact, Mana Drain, and Force of Will
If you have big mana or are intending to keep a lot of mana open: Desertion, Spelljack, Cryptic Command, Dismiss, Rewind, and Time Stop are all good.
>>
>>51131159
like playing Blue Sun Zenith then topdecking bsz and then I'm the asshole
>>
>>51131155
I know this is probably a troll but if not you're a scumbag
>>
>>51131165
>tfw I own cryptic command but completely forgot I had it in a box right next to my desk
>tfw I'm this retarded
>>
What is a good budget deck that turns guys sideways? like 100$ budget, I was thinking gruul to round out my collection more, can you build Ruric Thar cheap maybe?
>>
>>51129385
There are a decent amount of lurkers, Id assume. However, when people post their decks, you do tend to see alot of the same ones again and again.
>>
>>51131155
Ebin story upboated
>>
>>51131314
Xenagos is the king of budget big beats.
>>
>>51131314
oviya pashiri is pretty great
found a $25 deck for her the other day too
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/grandma-on-a-budget/
>>
File: Kresh the Bloodbraided_LEG.jpg (64KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Kresh the Bloodbraided_LEG.jpg
64KB, 312x445px
>>51127302
>>51127201
It's a dude.
>>
>>51130699
What? Meta is just as relevant in EDH as it's in competitive formats. Mental Misstep for one is a card that absolute trash in a timmy battlecruiser meta but auto include in competitive meta.
Even if it's a casual format, it doesn't mean that people can't play competitively.
>>
>>51127745

Mogis is trash, basically useless, vial smasher is elite in 1v1, but pretty mediocre in multiplayer

Kaervek is awesome but dies immediately

The best one is actually grenzo but grenzo is not a control commander, you have to build around him with weenies and sac engines and stuff

Another option is OG Olivia as a control deck finisher
>>
>>51131500
>not playing creatureless Mogis
Creatures are weak and so are you
>>
>>51131155

>Expensive deck
>Takes probe

Ermm. This is bait.
>>
File: 1425003184837.jpg (62KB, 532x502px) Image search: [Google]
1425003184837.jpg
62KB, 532x502px
>find a commander that looks interesting
>look up some decklists for ideas
>the highest-rated decklists are always $2000+ infinite-combo wankfests
>>
>>51128979
Blue Braids is cooler
>>
>>51131676
What commander? You can probably match any deck to a power-level lower than it's usually used for, and while you'll have to overcome people's expectations, it's not as bad as wanting to run a weak commander in a competitive meta.
>>
>>51131676

>Don't want to be a hyper-combo cunt
>Want to jsut play an interactive game with a few combos to break stall
>Know what the deck can do
>Become hyper-combo cunt because using lesser cards intentionally sets my autism off

I've got a Copy of "Grenzo, dungeon warden" and a bunch of goblin staples, let's hope I can build a goblin deck and avoid jamming pentavus in there.
>>
File: 1482368885858.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482368885858.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>51129385
I'm the jojo poster in every thread. That's right, I'm (You)
>>
File: 252.jpg (65KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
252.jpg
65KB, 312x445px
>>51131750
>Grenzo, dungeon warden
>not playing the coolest B/R gobbo commander
>>
>>51131746
Tons of commanders, though most recently Breya and Sultai Sidisi.
>>
I tried Dralnu control/reanimator out and I liked it. High risk high reward, explosive, and can play a damn long game.
>>
>>51131822
Got a list? I've thought about building that one myself.
>>
File: 1481704484062.gif (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481704484062.gif
17KB, 200x200px
>>51131822
>tfw casting Rise From the Tides for 15 twice on their end step
>>
>>51131771
Who are you kidding, we know exactly who you are and we appreciate your modesty.
>>
>>51131483
I guess you're right. Still, it's not really relevant to me personally since the store I play tends to be a very casual environment. Even if some people play meaner commanders than others.
>>
>>51129211
Please respond
>>
>>51130986
I'll take a look when I get home anon. I'm interested to see what you've got thrown together.
>>
>>51131828
Pretty rough stages right now. Gonna proxy the legacy land, mana crypt etc indefinitely as well.

https://deckstats.net/deck-12077418-6bd3754f91ae2fa6e20aeaf7cd83fdbb.html
>>
what is the opposite of Menace, I can't remember
>>
>>51131750
>grenzo
>goblin commander

He's a terrible goblin commander, because the shit that enables him (From the graveyard to bottom of library, Mindmoil, Puzzlebox) doesn't work with the good goblin tribal cards since they all shuffle and put on the top of the deck.
>>
>>51128808
"A Suspiciously Deck-Like Stack of Cards"
I laughed.
>>
>>51131987
Rampage (^:

seriously though i don't think it has a keyword?
>>
>>51131987
It's not keyworded, just "can't be blocked by more than one creature." Outland Colossus has the wording you want if you're searching for cards with that.
>>
>>51131797
How many goblins is too many for a wort deck?

Also, that wort is BEAUTIFUL foiled
>>
I just
I can't make Sram work. I tried so hard. But it just doesn't work. I think the deck would have to be literally all 1 drop equipment plus aetherflux plus mana positive ramp and I'd probably still fizzle on lands.
>>
>>51132052
Well that guy is good for trample
>>
>>51126482
Ghave, easily
>>
>>51129440
T1 swamp > Sol Ring
T2 swamp > Braids
if you're on the play you basically can't lose
>>
>>51132137
Build it like old sigarda or isamaru, enchant the fuck out of it and swing for the fences.
>>
>>51131155
Last time on "Things That Never Happened."
>>
>>51132137
>I think the deck would have to be literally all 1 drop equipment

well why isn't it? literally all your shit cantrips so you'll get the most value out of your mana by casting nothing but low-mana drops.
>>
>>51132137
Land Tax, Sword of the Animist, Trailblazer's Boots.
Add in a bunch of Equipment/Aura tutors to get those (preferably SotA).

Then spam Flickering Ward or Conviction for card draw, aura/sword Sram the fuck up, then shove him straight down someone's gullet.

Instead I'm making it mass auras, as with Second Sunrise, Faith's Reward, Replenish, and Open the Vaults, you can get all of those black and slap them back down on Sram immediately. Stick in Sigarda's Aid, and you can bounce Flickering Ward only to slam it back down with protection from another colour at instant speed, and equip Sram for a 1HKO if you recur some boots along with everything else.
>>
>>51131814
Breya's a bit difficult because everyone wants to run her in degenerate combos and she enables it super well, but she's a precon so at least people won't auto-assume you're one of Those Guys. Honestly, just about anything that wants to play and sacrifice artifacts will do well in her.

>Sultai Sidisi
She definitely doesn't have to be a combo engine. I personally run Mimeoplasm myself, so I'm not certain on how she's best played, but a bit of dredge, a lot of delve, Delirium even- SOI and EMN have some good cards for her, stuff like Shadows of the Past is my jam, and you can run any sacrifice shenanigans you want to. Her Ascendancy is an auto-include, iirc.

Unless you hate it or feel bad about using it, try EDHrec. A lot of the decklists that it aggregates aren't going to be the highest-end shit, especially for a precon like Breya, and you might get an idea of more fair cards to include.
>>
>>51131500
Am I the only person that uses Grenzo for big mana cheating fatties into play?
>>
So my LGS is undergoing renovations so I have no play space for a few weeks. One of the people in my EDH group suggested to play at a Tim Horton's. I'm a little against the idea and suggested going to another store that has a space. Am I wrong for thinking we shouldn't be playing a card game at a coffee shop?
>>
>>51132671
It's not how I wound up running him, but I like the idea of that deck. He's more efficient with smaller, more combo-oriented creatures, but running voltron fatties is a feel-good experience, and the deck is no stranger to equipment.
>>
>>51132656
>thinking running a precon commander will make you look like you aren't a tryhard shitter
The precon commanders, almost all of them, are absolutely broken compared to legends printed in constructed sets. They are all degenerate trash.
>>
>>51132800
Yes, and tons of people buy them. If I see someone who's known for tuning decks and shitting loads of money into MtG with one, then yes, I'll be wary of him because I know the deck is probably fucking bonkers, but I don't assume that of everyone and assume it's just a modified precon if I don't know the guy piloting it.
>>
>>51131993

>comment about trying to not be a tryhard for once and make a fun deck, with a commander I like
>Response based on card's viability

???
>>
>>51132789
Out in America we have a diner called dennys.
My group played here at 2am, about 6 of us. We spoke to the manager, or whoever was in charge that night and asked if it was alright, we all bought coffee to be gracious, and our server was ecstatic because it was dead anyways, and all she really needed to do was make sure we had enough coffee. We left her a big tip and thanked her. She seemed interested in what we were doing and even watched for awhile.

As long as you're not rude, obnoxious, or loud, it'll be fine. Just run it by the guy in charge first.
>>
>>51132552
Because I need room for shit like Land Tax or Stoneforge and Path/Swords plus cost reducers. It can't LITERALLY be all 0 and 1 drop equipment because I need combo pieces like Reservoir and Paradox Engine plus ramp. PLUS no matter what there's lands. I wouldn't care so much except the deck literally does nothing unless I do combo. My initial plan was to either combo or draw puresteel and throw all the equipment onto them. But I just can't draw enough in a row. And I play I think very nearly every single 1 drop equip, if not every one. I think I only have like 27 lands. I could PROBABLY go less since I only really need 2 tp cast sram at best but I dont know how low.
>>
>>51131993
Factually wrong. You run like 46 gobbos, mana rocks that add 2 colorless and a handful of cards like jar of eyeballs or viscera seer. You drop a mana echoes and the game is over.

all in a stupid "look at all these gits" way. Or you lose and still feel great cause "look at all these gits dying".

Grenzo is best boy.
>>
>>51132789
Where do you live? If you're close by I'd happily play edh at a bar with you. In my city I know all the bouncers through working at security, it'll be fun.
>>
>>51132789
If you're out near WI I'll be down to play
>>
>>51132789
When I played the Game of Thrones LCG, we used to play at a bar across the street if there wasn't enough space at the store. They usually don't care if you buy a couple drinks
>>
File: DUCK BOTTLE 3.png (635KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
DUCK BOTTLE 3.png
635KB, 720x540px
>tfw not sure cards will actually get here by this weekend
Damn, that would have made for 2 new decks too
>>
Now I have to put my plus five cost cards back in
>>
>>51132799
Yeah I built it achnowledging that weenies was a better strategy, but cheating out Rakdos or bearer of the heavens or whatever is satisfying. Bearer of the heavens and rescue from the underworld is spicy, satisfying, and oppresive.
>>
>>51133198
I know your pain. I just ordered a Consecrated Sphinx and a Clever Impersonator for my new Teferi deck, and it just wont feel complete without those.
>>
Okay guys, I've ran into a real conundrum.

Is it flavorful to have Gonti's Heart in a Gonti deck, or not- and if so, is it worth trying to fuck with energy to fit the card in or not? I've got a couple options here.

1. Ignore the Heart. I figure that Gonti - Heart = ded, so it's a bit of a fail anyway.
2. Get the Heart, reconfigure Gonti. Not what I want to do, unless there's some sufficiently cool shit an Energy Gonti deck can do.
3. Give the heart to Sydri, my "heartless bitch" deck. Yes, I'm the >13 decks and no playgroup.
4. Make a Skullgirls deck. Somehow.
>>
>>51133447
>>
>>51133447
>>
>>51133447
Definitely run the heart. You should have enough artifacts to make it work being mono-b, plus you can run Aetherworks Marvel and the demon as other self-sufficient energy sources.
>>
>>51133447
4< and remember Beowulf is best skull girl.
>>
>>51133447
>>
>>51133447
First of all, energy is garbage, especially in monocolor. Second of all, Gonti is garbage. He's way too slow. You spend all your resources getting his triggers and you might not even get anything worth casting. Third, Gonti's Aether Heart has absolutely nothing to do with Gonti himself expect the name. Massive flavor botch.

So no, don't put the heart into a Gonti deck and don't build a Gonti deck to begin with.

I would put the heart into an artifact combo/shenanigans deck and nothing else. Either way, I'd rather have Time Sieve than the heart.
>>
File: 1359099246179.jpg (61KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
1359099246179.jpg
61KB, 448x473px
>>51133651
>don't build a Gonti deck to begin with.
>>
>>51129313
Plz respond ;_;
>>
>>51133775
what is fun about Gonti? He doesn't do anything particularly unique
>>
>>51128613

You can't stack them because the skullclamp trigger won't go on the stack in the middle of activating an ability, it waits for state based actions to be checked, which occurs before everybody gets priority in response to the magus ability
>>
>>51134023

Playing your opponents decks is a popular strat
>>
>>51134126
yeah but he doesn't do this strategy any better/any more interesting than any other commander that can steal other people's cards
>>
>>51134023
One benefit is you won't get hated off the table like triplets
>>
>>51134153
He does it with a reanimator strategy as its modus operandi. I don't think there's a commander like that. He isn't very interesting I agree, and he's not that great in general, but it isn't true that other commanders are strictly better for his kind of deck.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-deckpaste/10-01-17-EFA-none/

Just made a budget Gonti deck, everyone else in my playgroup has one so i figured i needed one aswell.

Main strategy is reanimating Gonti and or other creatures, there are some blink spells in there too. I don't know if i have too many sac outlets, thinking about replacing some with mana ramp.

All feedback is welcome
>>
>>51133779
>not running winter orb in a stax list
>liliana of the dark realm
Seriously? Run LOTV, new 3 drop lily, or nothing.
>average cmc 3.5
Come in man at least try to get it down to 2.5.
Get rid of mana doublers except crypt ghast.
Remove creatures that don't HURT the opponent, or advance your gameplan.
Put in fleshbag maurader and merciless executioner.
Put in more tutors (beseech, vampiric, etc.)
Get rid of durdly shit.
The gameplan is/should be tutor smokestack turns 1-3, play mana rocks turn one/two, play smokestack and then Kalitas. Mix in some sacrifice, some other stax and disruption ASAP.
Your fastest locks are going to be contamination/bitterblossom|ophiomancer|reassembling skeleton|bloodsoaked champion and an extremely fast smokestack that you can feed.

Jesus Christ man. I'll make a pox player of you yet.
>>
>>51134126
>>51133775
If you want to play with your opponents' decks, just play Geth. He's way easier to abuse and can take over a game. Plus, he's a 5/5 Intimidate so you can actually do some damage with him.
>>
>>51134305
Honestly if you're going to be a hardcore faggot about what other people are playing, don't halfass it and tell them to play fucking Geth of all things. Like, fucking seriously?
>>
File: 53.jpg (72KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
53.jpg
72KB, 312x445px
>>51134305
Or play this fabulous bastard and go clone tribal.
>>
>>51127336
Baneslayer Angel
>>
>>51134393
Lasav and Dragonlord Sulimgar are good Dimir choices too.
>>
>>51132347
>Strip Mine
>Nature's Claim
>formal invitation to never come back.
>>
File: commandersv2.png (5MB, 4066x1974px) Image search: [Google]
commandersv2.png
5MB, 4066x1974px
>>51128808
>>
>>51134353
What's wrong with Geth? Play Jeleva, then. Both do what Gonti wants to do, but better. Gonti is trash and he's only playable in hyper casual 4-hour-game playgroups. He's just way too slow otherwise.

Recognizing a card as garbage doesn't make me a hardcore faggot.
>>
File: Image-240.jpg (28KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image-240.jpg
28KB, 223x310px
>>51131987
No keyword but pic related gives it to all ur dudes
Vorrac Battlehorns is an equipment with the same effect +trample
>>
>>51134705
Geth is a 6 drop do-nothing that requires you to dump more mana into it.That's the problem with Geth. Jeleva is played for colors. The point if you're going to act like a faggot who only wants people to play the best, only recommend the best, don't shit on someone for wanting to play Gonti. Neither of them even build into the same deck as Gonti. Gonti builds most closely to mono-black Sidisi so your whole premise of "just build Geth he's a better Gonti" is not even right to begin with.
>>
>>51134730
Makes u unblockable with Iroas/some form of Menace on the field
>>
>>51134881
Yuan Shao + Goblin War Drums tribal op
>>
>>51134589
>>51134393
>>51134305
>Geth, Lasav, Silumgar, Sakashima, Chainer, Gonti

Why do I feel like making a Mr. Steal Your Girl deck
>>
>>51134936
UB: So shit it needs to use other people's wincons
:^)
>>
>>51134785
Enjoy sitting there with your 2/3 and nothing to do because you didn't hit a good card. Gonti is fucking garbage.
>>
File: vdc2.png (1MB, 1030x1350px) Image search: [Google]
vdc2.png
1MB, 1030x1350px
>>51129385
I always post by giving my opinion and advice to people's decklists but i have only posted my deck collage once.
>>
>>51134956
you sound ass pained. show tituba where papa gonti touched you
>>
>>51134956
You know you have 99 other cards that do things besides Gonti, right? I don't even like Gonti but actually know what the fuck you're talking about and actually recommend high tier decks and not stupid shit like Geth before you decide to shit on someone for playing a less than good commander. At best that's like one level of shit higher.
>>
>>51133198
>order pieces for melek
>order entire Bruna deck to add diversity to deck pool
>"arrives by January 17"
Kill me now
>>
>Tarnished Citadel
Why the fuck have I never heard of this?
>>
>>51135121
Because nobody wants to be bolted everytime they need colored mana, even at 40 life.
>>
Speaking of ordering cards, what is the best US online store? Or at least best liked.
>>
>>51135165
Sure I do. I can tap it for colorless if I can't take the bolt. I'm gonna play this shit in everything now.
>>
>>51135216
Tcgplayer

Some people use starcity though.
>>
File: Darien, King of Kjeldor.jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Darien, King of Kjeldor.jpg
33KB, 223x310px
>>51135165
oh, unless you're playing pic related, then it's an auto-include.
>>
>>51135216
Definitely tcgplayer. The direct service eliminated a lot of the bullshit. Now you just have to deal with certain cards being out of stock.
>>
File: 1482422323078.jpg (220KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1482422323078.jpg
220KB, 1440x810px
>>51134956
>>
>>51135359
Hey... is this a Jayjay's Weird Journey reference?
>>
>>51135216
TCGplay is the go to

cardkingdom if im buying a shit ton of bulk rares though because the shipping is usually lower
>>
I found another store location that is close by. I was opting to go to this comicbook store that has a playspace however it was too inconvenient to get to.

>>51132985
We have Denny's here in Canada. I've never been inside but it would probably be better than playing in a coffee shop.

>>51133093
>>51133112
Canada, Ontario.
>>
>>51135216
LGS > TCGplayer > Card Kingdom

That is basically the order on where I go if I need cards. Normally I can get most of my deck at the LGS, they will even order it for you if you pay a little more which is good for not having to waste a ton of time searching for obscure cards.
>>
>>51135216
TCGPlayer. I used SCG for a while and having everything show up at once was nice, their weird "out of stock" notifications on random commons and uncommons really turned me off
>>
>>51129385
I'm the guy who either asks questions or I argue with people about the game, even if I'm proven wrong I still like to stir shit up.
>>
>>51131453
Excuse me, did you just assume Kresh's gender? Literally can't right now.
>>
>>51135491
i do this too, usually if i get proven wrong i just go into turbo b8 mode to see how long i can get some idiot to argue about something that is usually super pointless
>>
>>51129385
im the guy who argues that infect is completely balanced and if you think otherwise you are bad at magic in general
>>
>>51135594
can't argue when you're right
>>
>>51129385
I'm the guy who has red in every single deck
>>
>>51135216
On a similar note: Wheres the best place to sell your shit?

I have a bunch of foil Legendary Creatures like Sen Triplets, and a few Legends legends I dont plan on using ever. I want to convert them into EDH staples (Seedborn Muse, Vamp Tutors, etc)

I'm willing to sell to stores even if it means losing a few bucks. These cards have been sitting in my binder for 2 years and no one's taken the bait.
>>
>>51135998
Ebay.
>>
>>51134683
I can't believe that happened to Derevi did you even cast it often?
>>
>>51135791

Are you me?

I'm also the autist who thinks people should post actual pictures of their decks/commanders like >>51129293 does instead of the cringy af shit like >>51128808 this fucking retarded posts.
>>
>>51129385
I'm the guy with the Face-Sitter deck
>>
>>51135398
I also live in Ontario. Let me guess, Grey Guardian?
>>
Looking for a deck list for this mother fucker.

I have heard he is actually a good commander to build cheap and can win games.

I LOVED playing the deck first time past friday.
>Group talks about needing board wipe for my shit.
>summoned yidris
>continue bitching that they need wipe
>"like this you mean?"
>in garruks wake and attack.
>MFW
>groan fest.
> get taken out 3 turns later

Totally worth.
>>
File: Endless Ranks of the Dead.jpg (179KB, 1081x749px) Image search: [Google]
Endless Ranks of the Dead.jpg
179KB, 1081x749px
How to go about making a zombie commander deck
>>
>>51135998
ebay usually or LGS if you need quick cash
>>
File: Image.png (148KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
148KB, 223x311px
>>51136266
My bad forgot image.
>>
>>51136266
>>51136517
my group hates my yidris voltron deck
>>
>>51136517
Everyone seems to hate his balls when i play him.
Since my turns take usually about 30turns and i wheel everyone 3++ times.

This is my decklist. Its 'mostly' on budget so nothing super expensive and im still smoothing it out.

deckstats.net/deck-12079718-f44f641346c579ea1c70a3a3cd54fc07.html
>>
>>51136393
Use either Grimgrin or Thraxi. Zombies are second only to elves when it comes to an easy as hell tribal deck to make.

Grimgrin can win through either swarm or commander damage if you slap a whispersilk cloak on him. He gets big, has built in targeted removal and you're playing zombies so it's not like you won't have plenty of sac fodder.

If you just want to go balance to the wall zombie apocalypse, use Thraxi. With the red splash you can give your zombies haste and you'd have a bit more removal at your disposal.

Haste source+Amulet of Vigor+Army of the Damned is pretty spicy.
>>
>>51136393
Note that as someone who has been there, Gisa and Geralf are a trap option.
Their individual cards are good, but the combined legendary is pretty useless for a dedicated zombie tribal, given that so many and all the best Zombies weaken non-zombies.
>>
File: Y09UBgh.jpg (29KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
Y09UBgh.jpg
29KB, 320x256px
>>51131912
>>
>>51136393
Lord of Tresserhorn
Use the standard zombie tribal peices (Warchief, Diregraf Captain, Lord of the Dead) and strap in a few efficient voltron peices (fireshrieker, boots, anger/wonder.) You can get in through solid beats with the zombie horde, or drop a torpor orb and bring in the Lord of T to line up the headshot.

Also, Rooftop Storm is boss.
>>
>>51126482
my nigga mazirek
>>
File: winterorb.jpg (174KB, 450x383px) Image search: [Google]
winterorb.jpg
174KB, 450x383px
>>51129385
I'm the guy who says stax hardlock is an unofficial wincon
>>
File: 1324498558267.jpg (144KB, 568x742px) Image search: [Google]
1324498558267.jpg
144KB, 568x742px
>>51126482
THROMOK SMASH

>saccing Anger, Brawn, and a fuckbillion tokens
>>
File: 5185356120_ce786d2e81.jpg (65KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
5185356120_ce786d2e81.jpg
65KB, 500x313px
>>51136131
>Are you me?
No, I am Hugh!

But you're a fellow redbro and are always welcome at my table
>>
File: Image.jpg (34KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
34KB, 223x310px
Does convoke work for abilities? I see people mentioning this being a combo with invoke enablers but im just not seeing it.
>>
>>51137553
convoke taps the creature. creatures with untap-matters abilities obviously benefit
>>
>>51131878
Well, usually the problem cards are in the 99, not the commander. But with a few exceptions of course
>>
File: 1408425864797.jpg (174KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1408425864797.jpg
174KB, 600x450px
>>51137434

I have 6 decks, 4 are red. I barely play the other two.

Jaya a best!
>>
File: TemurSabertooth.jpg (42KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
TemurSabertooth.jpg
42KB, 223x311px
Some spice facing a board wipe
>>
>>51137167
>>51137230
>>51137281
So, going through my collection, this is what I've cobbled together so far
Lands
7 Islands
12 Swamps
Evolving Wilds

Creatures
Diregraf Ghoul
Ghoulraiser
Diregraf Captain
Havengul Rinebinder
Black Cat
Abattoir Ghoul

Instant
Forbidden Alchemy

Enchantment
Endless Ranks of the Dead

I've also got one of the recent commander decks, Open Hostility, so I can recycle more stuff from there. Where to go from here? (aside from the obvious "get the commander")
>>
>>51137744
I love this fucking cat
>>
>>51138072
Other possible stuff I found
Necrobite
Gravepurge
Grave Exchange
Cavern of Souls
Haunted Fengraf
Rotcrown Ghoul
>>
File: Kamahl, Fist of Krosa.jpg (27KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Kamahl, Fist of Krosa.jpg
27KB, 223x310px
>>51137744
>not punishing your opponents for daring to wipe the board
>>
>ctrl f Teysa
Oy vey goys
>>
Where would the best place be for me to order cards living in Australia?
Looking for cards for my Vial Smasher+Ludevic/Kraum deck and some cards are old/expensive.
Or I could just use chinaman
>>
>go to buy a single card that costs 16 dollars
>the seller charges 50 cents for shipping

why the fuck do people do this? how big of a kike can these sellers be?
>>
>>51138541
They squeeze as much out of you as they can
>>
File: 1404823250100.jpg (55KB, 369x365px) Image search: [Google]
1404823250100.jpg
55KB, 369x365px
>>51138737

We have to finish what he started.
>>
>>51138072
>>51138209
pls respond ;_;
>>
>>51138345
ayyyyyy
>>
File: IMG_2270.jpg (41KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2270.jpg
41KB, 223x310px
>>51138072
You should order this to put it in too
>>
>>51137260
Sorry anon, I got called into work, I took a very detailed look at your deck, so hopefully that makes up for it.

That being said, things are looking pretty solid so far. I particularly like your addition of aura shards, and I really wish I could find a craterhoof myself.

Managorger Hydra was a card I personally cut because it's... winmore. Sure it's at a nice 3 CMC, but it's contingent on other players playing a lot of things, and I don't really think you're going to cast enough spells to make it worth while on it's own. This is the same reason I also cut Forgotten Ancient, and I personally swapped them out for some of the smaller creatures, like Militia Captain or Avatar of the Resolute. Council's Judgement is one of those politics cards I tend to steer clear from because you can't really control the outcome, though admittedly the effect is very powerful. Primal Vigor is a nice touch, and a card I'm personally looking into getting.

Now, after playtesting your deck, I noticed a few problems:

>a lot of your cards require complex devotion, particularly your wincons. It's very difficult to efficiently assemble a working manabase for BBB and GGG devotion at the same time, and the vast majority of the cards you run require at least two specific devotion, which tends to slow things down a bit.

>You don't really have any basic land ramp. I personally don't like the Signets because they require you to pay mana to get them online each turn, though being a 2 drop may give you some utility. Since your running green, I prefer things like the tribe elder, harrow, primal vigor, and explosive vegitation, because with any card that fishes multiple basics, you're going to solve a lot of problems that potentially arise with manafixing.

(cont)
>>
>>51137260
>>51139142
>you only have 5 things that draw you more cards, and 2 of them are tutors. Black has a kickass set of instants/sorcieries that are almost always good. I personally like night's whisper because it's easy on devotion, and read the bones for the same reason, at a slightly better power level. Skullclamp makes a gigantic difference in these types of deck.

>Your deck also has very little board presence early game, and your combos are a little bit more telegraphed. For a deck like this, you're going to want to throw down all your combo pieces in the same turn, because people will know what's coming, and that requires significant mana.

All that being said, how I would fix things is dependent on the direction you want to go. You have a lot of mean combos, but very few things that protect you as you're getting your pieces online. Now, you do have a lot of recursion, and could beef things up with a reanimator suite for dirty combo synergy, but a lot of those combos don't really need Ghave to get online. The third option is to use Ghave as your primary combo piece, and try to assemble things from there.

Try to get some persist/undying creatures, and things that benefit from ETBs. Ninth Bridge Patrol, Blood Arist, and Zulaport Cuthroat are amazing in my deck. I also like Suture Priest, particularly in multiplayer games. No cost sac outlets like Carrion Feeder, along with things like Hardened Scales, or Cathar's Crusade are extremely powerful in this type of deck, and Puppeteer Clique should be an auto-include since it goes infinite with just ghave and a sac outlet. Now, I didn't give you specific recommendations, but after you decide which direction you want, I'll be more than happy to help you out, probably in a better timeframe because I don't have to work for the next few days.
>>
>>51138541
You sound like the bigger jew, acting like that 50 cents is another shoah
>>
>>51138541
>people ship him cards for only 50 cents
Jesus anon, I've bought hundreds of dollars worth of singles and I've paid up to $15 shipping.
>>
>>51139347
you realize the actual shipping on a single magic card is like 30 cents and thats only if you put one of those hard plastic sleeve on it. he is literally trying up upcharge 20 cents on the shipping. how is that not some jew shit?
>>
>>51139482
>caring about 20 cents
I'll give you 50 cents if you shut the fuck up and stop bitching.
>>
>>51139514
>being ok with getting jewed
wew lad
>>
>>51139482
>20 cent upcharge is unreasonable
Confirmed Merchant

consider that the labor fee of wrapping and putting it in the mailbox
>>
>>51139547
Yup, as long as it's an extremely petty amount of money that I realistically won't spend on something else.

In my opinion, anything under a dollar is not even going to cross my mind, and anything under $5 is totally justified if I get prompt and quality delivery of service.
>>
>>51139581
your the type of person that makes banks rich
>>
File: skeptical-woman.jpg (426KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical-woman.jpg
426KB, 1440x900px
>>51139751
Wrong board friend. You're talking to a guy who has over $1000 of cardboard, why do I care about a $0.50 delivery charge? If you lived far away from distributors, like I do, you realize that not getting charged $13.00 for shipping is a privilege, not a right.
>>
>>51139142
>>51139163
This is awesome, thanks a bunch man
>>
>>51139836
>not only do i not care when i am jewed i welcome and encourage it

W E W L A D
>>
>>51138541
Price of a stamp, you retard.
>>
>>51139943
>a stamp costs 50 cents
>>
>>51139847
No problem anon, I'm just happy people read my advice, and I kind of felt like a dick for not getting back to you promptly.
>>
Can we stop giving him (you)s now? Nobody is this big of a dumbass.
>>
>>51129385
Nah it's all the same guy
>>
>>51140068
ya but who are you quoting?
>>
Tech for Toshiro?
Obviously Cabal Coffers is the real commander of the deck, but I'm looking for some sweet instants that might shine really well in monoblack where you can get double value off of them.
Or just general strategies for the commander. Seems to be focused a lot around drawing cards and locking down opponent's boards with either spot removal, or sweeping creatures like Massacre Wurm.
>>
>>51139547
>20 cents of jewing
When you trade cards, if the cards you're trading are worth 20 cents more than the cards you're getting, do you really look through their collection for a 20 cent card so you don't get "Ripped off?"
If so, holy shit I bet no one trades with you.
>>
File: 1483645059428.jpg (80KB, 344x580px) Image search: [Google]
1483645059428.jpg
80KB, 344x580px
>getting tuesday night drunk on fancy whiskey
>I also have 6 seasons of the simpsons to watch
Who wants some hit-or-miss deck advice? In general, I'm good at building stompy budget decks and making things work efficiently. White and Red are probably my weakest colours, but I've built many different things over the years in a wide variety of archetypes.
>>
>>51140313
>trading when you can have cards shipped to you within a day and sell cards instantly
>>
How many of you guys are going to prerelease this weekend? Also if you sell your cards to your LGS, what do yours typically pay or do they do store credit? Asking cause I have a kaladesh masterpiece that I want to get rid of
>>
>>51140461
i was going to but something came up that i need to do that day instead. pretty sad, this was going to be my first one
>>
File: 134.jpg (63KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
134.jpg
63KB, 312x445px
The fuck happened to the price of this card
>>
>>51140494
It's really good for any artifact based deck.
>>
>>51140494
Breya
>>
>>51140313
Anon stop, he is just a troll or a retard that doesn't understand that people charging money for their labor doesn't make them a Jew.
>>
>>51140494
C16 happened. Mostly because of the breya + nim deathmantle combo
>>
>>51140494
breya happened

c16 was a mistake
>>
>>51140494
It has always been good. Now more people want it. Pretty simple.
>>
File: 1472965567642.jpg (277KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472965567642.jpg
277KB, 1000x1000px
>>51126482
Favorite sacrifice centered commander?
That would be my nigga Bosh the satisfaction of throwing my blightsteel colossus when someone trys to path it is the most smug feeling I have ever experienced.
>>
>>51126482
Monoblack Sidisi for me.
>>
what's a fun combination with Kiki-Jiki for my Krenko deck?
>>
>>51140879
zealous conscripts.
>>
>>51140021
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+the+average+price+of+a+stamp
>>
>>51140886
I meant secret tech.
>>
File: 193.jpg (65KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
193.jpg
65KB, 312x445px
>pic related + Slobad
Good? Bad? Somewhere in between?
>>
>>51140913
>cracked 2 Aetherwork Marvels
>I constantly see standard babies whining about how insanely over powered it is
>it hasn't made the cut for a single deck that I run
On a similar topic, what can you build with that badboy that would actually make it worth while?
>>
>>51140952
Turn 4 emrakul in standard is pretty ridiculous dude, 60 card decks with 4 ofs is much different than 100 card decks with singleton at any rate. Bolt and Goyf wouldn't make the cut in most edh decks either
>>
>>51140952

Aetherworks Marvel was dropping Emrakul, the Promised End on turn 4 in Standard. Doesn't work quite as well in EDH.
>>
File: Seizan-Perverter-Of-Truth.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Seizan-Perverter-Of-Truth.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
This thing just looks damn good
>>
>>51140986
>>51140992
To be completely honest, I literally can't build nonsingleton/limited decks, so I have no idea how any other formats work, but that sounds pretty bonkers. I can see why people wanted one of the pieces banned.

Thank fuck I don't play standard, that stupid thing would piss me off so much, even if it happened in EDH when I have access to good removal, let alone in that poor gimped format.
>>
>>51141023
I had a super fun suicide politics deck with him. It aimed to draw the table tons of cards and have them beat the hell out of each other before they died from blood loss
>>
File: bjIEmnvsQr_icon.jpg (125KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
bjIEmnvsQr_icon.jpg
125KB, 768x432px
Who would you partner up with Ludevic for a politics deck?
>>
File: CIRJ2qAUYAEL-T-.jpg (30KB, 348x447px) Image search: [Google]
CIRJ2qAUYAEL-T-.jpg
30KB, 348x447px
>built another goodstuff/control deck

I just can't stop myself
>>
>>51141112
hmm idk nothing really seems that great for the politics, Vial smasher is kinda cool for getting your own triggers and not targeting anyone. other than that i would just choose based on what other color you want in the deck (white?) but none of the red/white blue/white commanders are any good I dont think so maybe Sidar Kondo for big butt and getting you into ramp and as mentioned before white
>>
>>51141202
as long as you're having fun who cares?
>>
>>51129431
>>51127686

Geralf's Messenger and Ashnod's Altar wins you the game on the spot if nobody can stop it.
>>
>>51141220
>Sidar Kondo

My idea as to team him up with either Kydele, Ravos or Ankle Shanker for a wheel deck. I guess a wheel deck needs black, so Kydele could just be one of the hundred.
>>
File: 1365305425235.png (190KB, 380x640px) Image search: [Google]
1365305425235.png
190KB, 380x640px
>>51141275
>I guess a wheel deck needs black
Why? Wheels are red.
>>
>>51140913
>>51140952

This card is baller in endrek.
>>
>>51141304

Nekusar, Waste Not, Liliana's Caress and reanimation seem to good to pass up.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>51141202
>I am going to build Jund
>I could add blue because of the partner mechanic
>I don't really need G in this deck..
>Taking out B makes it a bit more consistent

And this is how my 3rd Izzet deck came to be.
>>
>>51132656
>>51132656

I think Breya's difficult because she doesn't really seem to enable much other than degenerate sacrifice shenanigans. I feel like her ability is too much work for too little reward.
>>
File: geist.jpg (61KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
geist.jpg
61KB, 620x375px
I recently managed to get ahold of a Geist of St. Traft from a lucky pull. I really like the card's flavor, so I'm running him in my Brago flicker deck despite the fact his ability doesn't do much in it. does anybody actually run this guy as a commander? For what kind of deck? Just U/W generic control?
>>
>>51141568
Geist Voltron can be legit
Hard to remove, wears equipment well. White gets equipment tutors, blue gets the good card draw that white lacks.
>>
File: 1469760947918.png (247KB, 780x777px) Image search: [Google]
1469760947918.png
247KB, 780x777px
>>51141221
The faggot in my group who whines about every single counter/blue spell I ever play.
>woooooow Counterspell is overpowered
>>
>>51141304
Spiteful visions is a nice reward for playing black until the rc lets you use hybrid mana the way it was printed.
>>
File: Arcum Dagsson_CS.jpg (65KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Arcum Dagsson_CS.jpg
65KB, 312x445px
So, my homeboy bought a collection and got some neat new trade stuff, and he traded me this dude.

I already have a high-power artifact deck, wat do?
>>
>>51141628
Ojutai does it better in azorius, giest of st traft should be a go wide tokens strats.
>>
File: 1433223719066.png (227KB, 298x311px) Image search: [Google]
1433223719066.png
227KB, 298x311px
>>51141809
Call him a shitter that needs to git gud
>>
>>51135381
Not sure...looks like Pocket Montards to me
>>
File: counterspells.png (12KB, 636x125px) Image search: [Google]
counterspells.png
12KB, 636x125px
>>51142013
I cannot believe this man.
>>
File: 20161117_185710~2.jpg (2MB, 2340x3770px) Image search: [Google]
20161117_185710~2.jpg
2MB, 2340x3770px
>>51140063
Do you have autism? No offense. I'm just wondering.

>>51129385
Can the next thread be rollcall edition so we can actually just count the number of posters here?
>>
>>51141977
Make him voltron. Fetch out the equips for the old man
>>
File: problem.png (330KB, 607x605px) Image search: [Google]
problem.png
330KB, 607x605px
>>51142039
What decks does he usually play?
>>
>>51142046
Why are there two artists for like a regular ass picture
>>
>>51142039
>mfw i took out my counterspell for mana drain

do what I did and give him something to actually complain about
>>
>>51142086
Odric 2.0, Alesha, most of the 2016 pre-cons.
>>
File: 1479515798919.jpg (88KB, 1456x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1479515798919.jpg
88KB, 1456x1092px
>>51142117
>White player

Shitter alert. All white players are this person.
>>
>>51142046
Let's do thread rollcall next thread

And the card skeleton ship has two artists as well
>>
>>51142117
>alesha
How
You barely even cast anything in Alesha
I should know since she's my fuckin' main deck. You dump shit in the 'yard, and yank it back. If you do cast something, it's Reanimate or Buried Alive or Entomb.
>>
>>51142039
This guy is a retard
>>
>>51141112
Vial Smasher if you want Scrambleverse tier chaos
Vial Smasher again if French but even then, Kraum seems better.
Kraum for "muh blue zombies"
Sidar Kondo for making people punch the shit out of each other
Tymna if you want a Queen Marchesa deck but with blue.
I got nothing else.
>>
>>51141809
Play hardcore stax and see how he feels about counter spell :^)
>>
File: liliana.png (53KB, 678x588px) Image search: [Google]
liliana.png
53KB, 678x588px
>>51142039
Same guy weighing in on Liliana of the Veil.
>>
>>51134305
having played him a little bit, geth kinda sucks. i guess he can be alright if your group plays some really autistic artifacts but otherwise he's just an overcosted chainer. chainer can be fucking nuts
>>
>>51142240
>black has nothing else going for it

Where is he wrong?
>>
File: 1481995342945.png (33KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481995342945.png
33KB, 800x800px
>>51142184
>"Anon I bet you cant play a blue deck without any counters"
>What is Arcum Dagsson
>>
>>51129385
I'm the guy with the $20 Mikaeus deck and stupidly expensive foil decks that aren't really that strong.
>>
>>51142240
I want to bully this guy in EDH.
>>
>>51136393
my opinion on zombies that they generally suck

zombie lords generally suck

zombie creatures generally suck

zombie token generating spells can be ok at times though

if you really want to do a zombie tribal, your most competitive option seems like it would be something like mazirek, because golgari can actually support token swarm strategies unlike blue or black
>>
>>51142240
granted, LotV is bad in EDH.

So it JtMS though.
>>
>>51142117
>using pre cons

Is he new? I mean, he could be a whining faggot, but maybe you could tone your deck down. He probably doesn't have a large card knowledge.
>>
>>51142259
Deathrite Shaman
Yawgmoth's Bargain
Griselbrand
Reanimate
LotV
Thoughtseize
Duress
Leovold
Hymn to Tourach
Dismember
Abrupt Decay
>>
>>51141809
and i'm right, jon
>>
>>51142240
Black is like the middle of the road edh color, great removal and wipes, awesome card draw, big black beaters, all the graveyard shenanigans, crazy mana multipliers.
>>
>>51142294
What I'm about to say is by no means disagreeing with you, in fact, you're very right. I just wanted to reply because I'm a faggot for niche interactions.
>LotV in a Nath deck
>JtMS in Kydele
>>
>>51142343
Yeah, I like running JtMS with stuff that synergizes off draw triggers. I run him in Niv Mizzet
>>
>>51142307
Deathrite Shaman - Decent
Yawgmoth - Banned
Griselbrand - Banned
reanimate - Pretty hefty price in Standard, pretty damn good in EDH
LotV - Sexiest card ever
Thoughtseize - 2 life for one card is just too inefficient. There's better use for that 1/99 slot.
Duress - Much better, but still suffers from the same core problem of Thoughtseize in that it only affects one card.
Leovold - This nigga's as much blue or green as it is black.
Hymn to Tourach - Upgraded thoughtseize/duress. Still meh.
Dismember - 4 life for either a solid removal, or fucking over a defender. Balanced effect, for a balanced price.
Abrupt Decay - This thing is no different from any other removal with CMC restrictions other than it can't be countered.
>>
>>51142259
>necropotence
>>
>>51142386
>reanimate
>standard
>>
>>51142411
Sorry, modern. I don't play those formats anymore other than draft, and they all mesh together in my head.
>>
>>51142307
>>51142386
oh and you forgot tutors which black does the best
>>
>>51142386
Demonic tutor
Vampiric tutor
Imperial seal
Necropotence
Cabal Coffers
Mikaeus
Black Sun Zenith
Toxic Deluge

Saying black doesn't get anything strong is just insane.
>>
>>51142420
>modern
Not there either
Legacy Reanimator
>>
File: FUCK.gif (953KB, 330x300px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.gif
953KB, 330x300px
>>51142466
>>
>>51142298
Originally I ran this
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/20-12-16-frog/
but I switched out to http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/16-12-16-green-white-tokens/ after he kept bitching about it.

I admit that the Blue deck is extremely control heavy, but I do make an active effort to focus my attention on the other 2, more experienced players in the game.
>>
>>51142496
>>51142466
gifts ungiven is a modern reanimator deck.

Also, Instant Reanimator using Goryo's Vengeance is also a modern reanimator deck.
>>
>>51142505
That's a pretty low-power control. I've seen worse.

So, I guess an issue might be that you consistently played control on a newbie? It's all fair, but the faggot's probably still trying to find out how to play.

It's pretty hard if he, ironically, doesn't get to play much. Especially for a newb. Is he new, or just stupid?
>>
>>51140913
How many other energy cards do you run?
How many stupid big creatures do you run?
Do they have ETB or haste?
>>
File: 1452043876920.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452043876920.png
10KB, 400x400px
Unpopular opinion time!

Green is the strongest overall color in EDH as a format, and Red is the overall weakest. Blue is most closely related to Green in terms of power, and white and black each best Red but don't quite match Blue or Green.

Green is the strongest overall because it doesn't need support colors to do well- monogreen is in general stronger than monoblue (inb4 "but muh counterspell")- in that it ends games. The more combo-oriented out there will hate this, but you can combo in any colors, not just Blue. Green remains stellar as both a core and support color as you move out of mono, something that Blue also does well enough- in most cases, anyway.

Blue is very close in terms of power, however- especially as more colors get mixed in, and especially with Green. There tend to be better options for either in two-color- largely due only to the unfocused nature of the UG cardpool and less due to any real lack of power.

When UG meets White or Black, however, you get the most powerful overall color combinations in all of EDH- I lean Sultai in terms of "which combination is the most powerful", though both are respectable, and Temur isn't too far off.

Red is an abysmal color. When not played mono, it tends to drag down the performance of its support/supported color more than it does help, and White-Red is possibly the absolute weakest card pool in all of Commander as a result.

Of course, commander choice is even more important than what colors you're actually in. While it's certainly possible to build a good deck with even a totally-vanilla legend at the helm, or even something worse like Depala or Anthousa, decks constructed with equal power in the 99 around a more playable general have the real upper hand- just as a UGx deck is more likely to win against, say, a WR deck of roughly equal stature.
>>
>>51142685
Gonna make a mono blue big guys when I get up tomorrow
>>
>>51142294
I agree, their commander forms are flip lili and unraveler of secrets.
>>
>>51142456
Damnation you poorfag
>>
>>51142685
I agree with everything except red. Ive singlehandedly warped my playgroup into being forced to play decks that can simultaniously compete with reds agression and control cards, which means they had to play red. For some reason people forget cards like blasphemous act, bloodmoon, mana barbs and price of glory exist.
>>
>>51142791
And for some reason i forgot about pyroblast and reb
>>
>>51142685
>When not played mono, it tends to drag down the performance of its support/supported color more than it does help, and White-Red is possibly the absolute weakest card pool in all of Commander as a result.
That doesn't make any sense, though. If you're building a white-red deck, your card base is literally the entire white card base plus the entire red white base plus multicolored cards. In that specific color scheme, where white falters in card draw red helps with wheels: that's not a possible solution for a monowhite deck.

With that in mind, how can you reasonably expect to defend the idea that a given card pool is made MORE powerful by removing colors from it? It's nonsense.
>>
>>51142809
Its called deck focus, green and to a lesser extent blue when focusing on their color can outright kill tables on turn 3.
>>
>>51142809
In general my mono red decks have ended stronger due to effects like gauntlet of might and power supporting moni red well and adding another color to the mix doesn't really bring a lot. So I can see where he is coming from.

That said, my mono red decks are pretty much purely artifacts.
>>
>>51142685
>unpopular opinion time
>posts a fact
>>
>>51142685
>be new MTG player
>love the concept of Red being fast aggro

>see this

Please kill me. I don't want to have to play control just to have fun.
>>
>>51142809
Mono black was the best in standard last I played
>>
>>51142867
just play Krenko
>>
>>51142899
When Goblins or Goblin Artifactmememan are the only viable way to play a color, something is wrong.
>>
>>51142867
Red is a fine color youre just going to have to play rakdos if you wanna do burn.
>>
Looking for some disgusting 1 power creatures for Shirei
>>
>>51142867
just because it's not good doesn't mean it's not fun. My R/W deck is garbage, but it's still one of my favorite decks.

I still run red in every deck. Oh god I love red.
>>
>>51142911
>>51142911
There's also MLD/ just nuke everthing
>>
>>51142923
Shadowborn Apostle
>>
>>51142923
heartless summoning, imperial seal vampiric tutor
there arent disgusting 1 drops in black
>>
>>51142923
Cabal Trainee
Zulaport Cutthroat
Blood Pet
Death Cultist
Cryptbreaker
Corpse Blockade
Bloodflow Connoisseur
>>
What are dralnu wincons?
>>
Is it wrong to run a commander you really like just for the colors and not for the lame ass stax it normally does
>>
>>51143087
Oloro?
>>
>>51143098
augustine? leovald?
>>
>>51143104
Derevi?
>>
>>51129385
I'm the guy still running OG Kozilek instead of NuKozzy at the helm of my colorless turboramp deck. Annihilator is just too fucking sweet, especially with Strionic Resonator and untap shenanigans
>>
>>51142923
Big game hunter
Tree of perdition
Brain maggot
Coffin queen
Graveblade Marauder
guiltfeeder maybe
gruul draz assassin maybe
Instigator?
Kiku Nights flower

I'm tired of going through gatherer lol
>>
File: festering wound.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
festering wound.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
secret atraxa tech
>>
>>51129385
I came and immediately started farting
>>
>>51141023
I JUST got a foil of this beauty. Honestly one of my favorite foils
>>
>>51143112
Yes! Though now I wish to come into a General Tazri, that looks damn good
>>
Hey guys what's some spicy tech for creatureless proteus melek? I hate seeing lands on top and weatherlight cuts a lot of bulk out if I already have the staff. Opinions? Also just melek discussion in general.
>>
>>51143169

Which melek art are you using?

Og or full art?
>>
>>51143180
I own both. Foil OG, and a game day promo. I personally like the promo a little better but to each his own.
>>
Post cards you love because of the art
>>
File: Mana Severance_TE.jpg (66KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Mana Severance_TE.jpg
66KB, 312x445px
>>51143169
>I hate seeing lands on top
>>
>>51143238
I can't tell if this card is actually good or not in melek. Makes the storm/EE turn nuttier though
>>
>>51143255
Depends on your meta, if there's no mld, run it. Otherwise, give it a shot and see how long you last before you get hosed
>>
>>51143169
Does melek run treasure hunt?
>>
File: Leafcrown-Dryad-Art.jpg (68KB, 807x600px) Image search: [Google]
Leafcrown-Dryad-Art.jpg
68KB, 807x600px
>>51143205
>>
>>51143303
My meta is superfriends, multiple breya, oloro, karn, and occasionally a norin and proshh (mostly precon)
>>
>>51143350
Generally speaking no, as you have enough ways to dig the deck. I'll probably end up testing that though
>>
>>51143169
Proteus staff and things to fetch proteus staff.

Then set your entire deck up however you want.
>>
>>51143169
I tend to run melek as a pillow fort with creatures that help me storm.

I have so much recursion and blue tutors as well as copy spells that I can pretty much find all the pieces I want at nearly any time

And then I top it off with some extra turn spells and tutor them to the top of my deck if I need more time to go off.

Ignite memories is your friend in melek. Past in flames and mizzix's mastery help you get to an obscene storm count. Make sure you have plenty of cantrips.
>>
>>51143434
Oh, and if you're running lots of cantrips, I LOVE having isochron scepter in there. I always put it on twincast, brainstorm, or mystical tutor.

I love it so much. So very much.
>>
>>51143415
For the most part that's the plan
>>51143434
I've been told to stay away from extra turn cards, as I'll typically end up ruining my storm count with them
>>51143480
I like isochron+paradox engine, I play a lot of mana rocks with blinkmoth urn and iron works for big mana
>>
File: tunak tunak.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
tunak tunak.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
>>51142685
>Green is the strongest overall because it doesn't need support colors to do well- monogreen is in general stronger than monoblue (inb4 "but muh counterspell")
You can also hard-counter monoblue as monogreen with this
>>
>>51143827
Don't forget the fucking awesome Carpet of Flowers
>>
>>51137553
What? Convoke is only used in spell casting
>>
File: Seedtime_JU.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Seedtime_JU.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
>>51143827
I don't get how gemstone could hose mono blue, but it is a good card.
I'd love to play pic related, but my meta doesn't really have many counterspell decks.
>>
>>51129501
Dude, just look at EDHrec.

Oh wow, it's....nothing.

It's just the most popular cards. It's a tool. You're a tool if you think you're too good for it.

primers, discussion and deck theory threads are where you go for the real ins and out. Not here.

/tg/ is bad.
>>
>>51144077
I really want to play it, but I'M the guy who plays counterspells.

I realized this when a friend of mine started adding Red Elemental Blast and Pyroblast to all his decks, it was really strong and caught me unaware many times, so I decided to add them to my own red decks.

Quickly took them out when I realized I wouldn't be playing against my own decks.

There's plenty of blue/control decks in the meta, but the people I play with the most don't usually do so.
>>
>>51144077
>I don't get how gemstone could hose mono blue
You declare green, boom, all lands in the game now produce only green, good luck playing those counterspells
>>
>>51144189
Here's what you gotta do:
>find the green player in your group, one who really gets fucked by your counterspells
>find out when their birthday is
>give them that card for their birthday
Now you can both be happy when you counter something of theirs and they cast seedtime and take an extra turn.

By the way, has anyone ever done secret santa with their group? I got a foil Sarkhan Unbroken for my Scion deck last month. That was dope.
>>
>>51144306
Oooooooohhhhh. Didn't even consider that it hits ALL lands. I just saw it as a green blood moon esque multicolor hoser.
>>
How many ETBs should I have to make panharmonicon worth it in a recur deck? I got like 15-16 plus my commander. I wish it also triggered on LTBs, sad
>>
New bread when? We surpassed the reply limit by a longshot
>>
>>51144659
why don't you make it?
>>
>>51144716
I'm on my phone at the moment, it's real clunky and i don't have the time
>>
>>51144659
>>51144716
i made the NEW THREAD for ya lazy fucks

>>51144811

enjoy the MGR = yahenni meme im pushing
>>
>>51127745
If you want true jank then seek no further
https://edhrec.com/commanders/tymaret-the-murder-king
>>
>>51141112
A trash can.
>>
>>51144477
I run 19 in my old marchesa deck, and still don't pack panharmonicon.

Part of that is because I feel like it doesn't do enough though. It's a 4 mana do nothing artifact until you play several other cards with it. Maybe if you played with green that can have much stronger effects on etb, or played specific cards to combo with it (like palinchron).

Even with something strong like Mulldrifter, you are getting only 2 extra cards for 4 mana. You have to play multiple effects like that over multiple turns (and honestly how long is it going to survive) to get value.
>>
>>51143827
>hoses monoblue
>"I name blue"
>"shit"
Thread posts: 414
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.