[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1277: Soviet Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 69

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51113860
>>
>>51121528
Memories are irrelevant, only that the sequence of events occurred to the individual's body's. He'd effectively have to erase the time to now before the time loop, including any effects on individuals.
>>
What is your favorite nerf that was applied in an update?
>>
>>51121477
Perhaps Oramus if you can unfold him first. Having little bundles of anti-causality running around might get tiresome though.

Mini-Cytherea would make a good flashlight.

Maybe little autobots just to see what they come up with.
>>
File: 4590.jpg (96KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
4590.jpg
96KB, 1440x810px
>>51111728
Oh, you're right too. My bad, should've looked it up rather then rely on memory.

>>51121437
Gives you non Skill skills. Lots of them and at very high levels presumably, but nothing that's a Servant Skill.

It's either that or on the banlist for being one of the few things to break the supplement.

>>51121461
Prooobably not going with that, sorry. I'm fine with splitting certain abilities off from the auto-turn into a living being thing and requiring them to have a small SP expenditure to keep but I'm not going back on a ruling that's been around for years that they become living.

>>51121479
I remember it yes. Anon is remembering right.

>>51121483
I assume so. No. As in make it an ability rather then a armour? Given it's integrated already, I'm not sure what the difference would be, since it being an ability doesn't mean it costs any less to use.
>>
File: Female Reboot SHOCKER Rider.jpg (818KB, 1383x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Female Reboot SHOCKER Rider.jpg
818KB, 1383x2000px
>>51121389
Reposting this here.

Asking for suggestions for an update to Showa Kamen Rider Part 1 that I'm working on.
>>
>>51121811
...I want a perk that lets you appear from a space you couldn't possibly have been in, as long as nobody checked it recently.

Showa did that a lot, I hear. And I wanna do it.
>>
>>51121807
>on the banlist
If it does get banned when will I know? I was leaning toward that for a skill, but if not I was planning on Pioneer of the Stars, although like most Skills its effects seem pretty vague.
>>
>>51121807
>Darth Vader vs a pack of Xenomorphs
Wow, I almost feel sorry for the poor buggers. Almost.

>>51121811
A perk for-uh, this >>51121842. Because that was awesome and hilarious, like that one time a Kamen Rider emerged from a place that was supposed to have Nazi gold or something.
>>
>>51121807
>I'm not sure what the difference would be
The only real difference would be not having armor grafted to your skin or vanity, basically.
>>
>>51121807
>I remember it yes. Anon is remembering right.
Would that also remove the compulsion to leave your back exposed?
>>
>>51121807
>Darth Vader vs a pack of Xenomorphs

I kind of want to see this happen now. Damn. It'd be awesome to see, even if it's a foregone conclusion.
>>
>>51121869
Would you not be able to Toggle it off?
>>
>>51121807
>>51121894
I remember seeing an image of Darth Vader in Space Marine armor with a pack of Xenomorphs as pets. That was metal as fuck.
>>
File: Ha ha!.png (117KB, 594x483px) Image search: [Google]
Ha ha!.png
117KB, 594x483px
>>51121851
It won't get banned, it just is limited to non Servant Skills. It'll give you a wealth of mundane skills at extreme levels of mastery but that's it.

If you're worried about something getting banned that's in the supplement, don't be. Nothing that is currently unbanned in the supplement is being banned (Though new ranks of certain skills in the supplement are another matter I'll need to think about, fucking tesla). Anything new is only banned if it A- breaks the mechanics of the supplement in some way, such as allowing you to get multiple Skills from one purchase or something like that, or B- it's the sort of thing that could win you a war on it's own, like something that makes you completely invincible to 95%+ of all foes or lets you instant kill anyone with a touch.

>>51121869
As long as it's not changed in anyway from the armour part, such as still having the weakness of not protecting from attacks from the inside out and still costing mana, then I don't really see a problem with it being skin based instead of armour based.

>>51121893
There's a compulsion to leave your back exposed? Never realised that. Either way, if you don't have a weak point there, I guess I don't really see an issue with it.
>>
File: IMG_0837.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
On a mobile device and I can't quote properly, so this one goes out to the anon asking about FF13 danger:

1. The conspiracy's headed by a salty god-machine who wasn't allowed to be born because he was made by Bhunivelze (think Chakravartin-lite) to sustain a city he was trapped under. As long as you don't take drawbacks to kill the cast or derail the entire world, you can pretty much sit back and let the main cast take care of him.

2. A guy who doesn't want his princess to die is doing time-space shenanigans, and the entropy-farts of a dead goddess are starting to orrode the world. Other than worse environmental hazards, same as the above.

3. The world is on the verge of being dissolved in dead goddess entropy farts. Bhunivelse wants to destroy the world and remake it with mindless fungus-dragons because he can't see human souls. It would be a good ideda to stick with the cast since they somehow float away in the direction of the new (un-fungus dragon populated after Lightning beats the final boss) world while the rest of the old world impodes into void.

>>51121804
Good ideas.

...I am surprisingly okay with the idea of little autobots. I wonder what the Jadeborn would make of them. Or
>>
>>51121944
see >>51121909
Same with any other NPs.
>>
>>51121966
I'm not sure what you want me to see? He seems like he's asking that other anon.
>>
>>51121944
Will it be possible to summon Saber with Avalon in the supplement?
>>
>>51121526
If Strange Fake is anything to go by Zel's job is saving humanity from bad shit like Ziggy Stardust and the Giant Murder Spider From Mercury.
>>
>>51121977
Maybe more a question for YJ or CleanupAnon, but I would want to know if NPs would be considered perks or items and therefore whether or not it would be possible to use Toggle or "Jumper doesn't have any powers." on them or not.
>>
>>51120289
Have to break this response into two posts due to limit.

>SJ-Chan

Nope, Amry. I've been updating the PDF based on Bancho's answers to feedback from myself and other anons in thread because (1) I love the comic and (2) the jump captures the spirit but the old layout made me gag. I guess that makes me the director to his producer? Kinda?

>(FISS) SHOULD be better speed or strength or invulnerability from the Misc Meta Perk point for point.

FISS is still _the_ flying brick package. Misc Meta is if you want to focus on a single aspect, e.g. being a pure speedster like the Flash - or in PS238 like Franklin "The Whiz" Springer. Franklin is not a FISS - even though he has the RSPs to handle his own speed, he can't fly, can't lift a car above his head and can't bounce explosions off his chest.

I'll try to make that clearer?

>Let improving the Super Speed part of FISS actually make you move faster. Because otherwise being able to perceive the world super slowly is useless.

Unless you want me to digress into a "here's why that second sentence is wrong", I'll just explain the misunderstanding involved in the first. And you've helped me realise I probably need to put this in the PDF, so thanks:

FISS is the _layperson_ term for the "flying brick" package that is common in the setting. And yeah, a layman thinks of moving faster when they hear "Super Speed". However, when you get technical (and presumably as a PS238 student you'd actually be taught this) it's the Flight and Strength parts that make you move _externally_ faster; the Speed part of FISS is for your _internals_ like your brain and nervous system so that you can actually _handle_ being able to manuever your entire body (or just fists) at supersonic or even hypersonic speeds.

tldr, FISS Speed <> Flash Speed. Yay for english language fun.

(1/2)
>>
(and now for part 2)

>>51120289
>(companions) But by removing the discount on the partial FISS (...) they cannot even take the full measure of the most common power.
>>51120362

Here's a thing: the original version 1 of the jump never (explicitly) offered FISS 6 in the first place. Anons just extrapolated the math involved to presume you could buy FISS 6 even though what it did wasn't listed like the other ranks, simply because the jump didn't forbid it outright. And regarding companions, that means they couldn't afford FISS 6 even if it had existed.

Being able to bump up a FISS in one trait for a 100 is something that Bancho and/or SJ-Chan added for version 2.

(2/2)
>>
>>51121811

I'm sure a lot of these have been suggested but

>Super-1 style Five Hands
>Actually being able to be a pseudo-Amazon?
>Skyrider-style flight?

guh
maybe when my brain works better
>>
>>51122104
Hey Digger, can the Death Egg take other schematics for building? Like, if I gave it schematics for building B1 Battle Droids (the one from Star Wars) could it build them as well? Also, do I have to provide the metal for it to build stuff with or does it just...appear?
>>
>>51121202
Gamer is finished, bar the author throwing in some toriko tier escalation.

If he does, I'll need to update it. I might anyways, to throw in some life howling stuff.
>>
>>51121859
Does anyone have that image? It was great. Kamen Rider was Dio before Dio was. "You were expecting Nazi gold? Too bad, it's me, Kamen Rider!"
>>
>>51122142
What part in the storyline does Toriko start to accelerate? Or rather, what part in the jump?
>>
>>51121811
Something to let the plot of the week find you, like how Hongo could just happen to be around when people needed him (see episode eight).
>>
>>51122171
About when they start jumping into the... Bah, I forget what it's called. Gourmet world? Basically, when they go to another continent. I stopped reading shortly after that, but shit got crazy to my understanding.
>>
>>51121807
>have a small SP expenditure to keep

Can I convert CP into SP as a Demi Servant?
Could I buy the "keep spirit abilities" perk you mentioned to gain them as one?
>>
>>51122005
If you can pay for her, sure.

>>51122038
Mm, never looked at any of them as perks. They're either abilities in the case of stuff like Godhand or ability/items in the case of item NPs.

>>51122171
It's accelerating from the start. There's leaps in power with each arc, usually accompanied by Toriko punching something bigger then he could at the start of the last arc to show he's that much stronger. As the series goes on, the leaps start getting bigger.
>>
>>51122223
Hey Val, would it be possible to combine second and fifth True Magic and move the time where I would have died that I removed into an alternate dimension? That way, I could shunt it into a universe with no life in it, so that no one would have to be sacrificed.
>>
>>51122222
Yes. Yes, it'll be a unique function of the Living Servant template so even if you're a Demi or Pseudo Servant already, you can still buy it to get those benefits.

>>51122237
Sounds possible.
>>
File: 1422344661375.jpg (643KB, 640x3750px) Image search: [Google]
1422344661375.jpg
643KB, 640x3750px
>>51122145
>>
>>51122263
Without context, this looks like Kamen Rider is Hitler's treasure.
>>
>>51122263
Toku was closest to his heart.
>>
>>51122302
I'm assuming he gets out of the coffin and starts punching the MotW though.
>>
File: 1482017949911.jpg (216KB, 587x734px) Image search: [Google]
1482017949911.jpg
216KB, 587x734px
>>51121842
>>51121859
>>51122104

Well if I put in extra perks for one origin then my OCD demands I put in more for the rest.

Eh, sleep is for the weak anyway.

Racing Club (-200, discount for Shocker Rider)
Takeshi Hongo was originally part of the Tachibana Racing Club prior to being converted into a cyborg. Even after he became the first Kamen Rider, Takeshi often returned to the club because it’s owner was a steadfast ally to him and many of the Showa Riders. You now own such a motorcycle club. It comes with a building and a motorcycle racetrack for the members to use. The club follows you to every world, and always has a competent staff, albeit they obviously won’t be the same people between universes. You get a cut of all profits the club makes. The club will be well known, and you’ll always find a couple of motorcycle enthusiasts willing to join. It will be VERY out of place in low-tech settings or any world where a motorcycle club existing wouldn’t make sense. You and your companions are the only ones that will notice though.

A preview of one of the new items.
>>
>>51122330
Yeah. He found Hitler's treasure before Shocker could, then substituted himself for it so he could pull that gag. Who knows how long he was buried underground, just for the sake of fucking with his enemies before punching them?
>>
>>51122330
>>51122373
Which episode/show is this from?
>>
File: WarMachine (1).jpg (34KB, 223x279px) Image search: [Google]
WarMachine (1).jpg
34KB, 223x279px
Jumpers, what do you use when you absolutely, positively, need to kill a motherfucker and the planet he's standing on?
>>
>>51122330
You're damn right.

>>51122336
I like it! It'll be great in low tech settings, too...
>Lord of the Rings
>"Oh hey, Gandalf, how's it going?"
>"Well, Sauron's back."
>"Yikes, seriously?! That's not good!"
>"Indeed. We were hoping to have your assistance, and it would help us if we could use your steel steeds."
>"You have my motorcycles! LET US RIDE!"
And then the Witch King got Rider Kicked in the face, true story.
>>
File: KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg (51KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg
51KB, 300x451px
>>51122336
>Well if I put in extra perks for one origin then my OCD demands I put in more for the rest.
I'd be more than happy to steal anything you don't think you need anymore.
>>
>>51122248
Dammit there are so many things I want in this jump! And now the option to send points to my demi servant build is there to tempt me. . . damn you vile CP vampire!

Looking forward to the new servant supplement.
>>
>>51122388
Well, now that I have First magic? I throw a moon at it. Several moons, possibly.
>>
>>51122422
Put your trip on Heavens.
>>
>>51122388
Well, after Alpha Centauri, I'd have to favor a singularity planet buster, with its eight teraton yield. It's a plasma bomb of ridiculous proportions.

http://youtu.be/kJjQEoFF5Q8
>>
>>51122388
I freeze time, and then spend five minutes charing a magical laser the size of a small island.

Then I use Spell Slash Slash to turn it into a sword, channel it into an overcharged brave sword, and cut the planet into itty bitty pieces.
>>
>>51122431
No, he destroys moons, I'm creating them. And then using them as projectiles.
>>
>>51122388
I punch him really really hard.
Being measured in AUs has it's perks.
>>
>>51122409

You're the Anon who planned on doing a The First/The Next jump? I wish you luck.
>>
>>51122465
Thanks.

I have the rider and scientist tree done - I can repost them for you to look at, if you want - and i'm working on the civilian and drop in trees. Also jotting down notes for items.
>>
>>51122388
Look, I don't kill planets.... I just don't. It's messy, it solves very little, and the collateral damage is very, very high.

Still... if I had to...

>Build the largest motherfucking sound system ever conceived.
>Evacuate to the nearest moon.
>Build a stage, connect instruments to complicated broadcasting system connected to the L.M.S.S.
>Sell tickets for seating at the nearest three planets.
>Literally rock the planet to pieces.
>Pose for album cover with planet exploding behind self.
>>
File: plasticdudesmen170.jpg (117KB, 720x504px) Image search: [Google]
plasticdudesmen170.jpg
117KB, 720x504px
>>51122388
Okay, so the Death Star is cool, right? The problem is it's clunky and the canon takes too long to charge. So I recreated the giant spess lazer and put it in a pocket dimension inside my warehouse. I then created hundreds of pockets of warped time in the dimension and fired the lazer into all of them.

So imagine Gate of Babylon, but instead of swords, it's hundreds of Death Star lasers.

...I mean, I don't have any actual practical use for it, since there are very few conceivable scenarios where it would actually be helpful at all. It's not even effective against people like Superman in. a space fight, since he can somehow still dodge all of them.

So mostly I just hope no one bumps into the box I stored the dimension in too hard. My warehouse is cluttered and I lost it centuries ago.
>>
File: 1484021579041.jpg (394KB, 1750x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1484021579041.jpg
394KB, 1750x1219px
So what exactly did you do for your channel in the Youtube jump?
>>
Does the master have to sacrifice themselves to summon the grail? I'm watching Fate S/N in anticipation of the jump but it is looking like the grail involves some suicide.
>>
File: muppet scorecard.jpg (47KB, 770x592px) Image search: [Google]
muppet scorecard.jpg
47KB, 770x592px
>>51122435
The results kinda fail to live up to expectations for something named a "planet buster"...
>>
>>51122073
>And regarding companions, that means they couldn't afford FISS 6 even if it had existed.
Yes, but it is being offered now. And should be able to that it as far as it can go. And the 100 CP for an aspect at six did not become undiscounted until recently looking at past versions.

I just don't want there to be a power offered that is priced out of a companion's ability to afford so it becomes "Jumper only"

>>51122064
>However, when you get technical (and presumably as a PS238 student you'd actually be taught this) it's the Flight and Strength parts that make you move _externally_ faster; the Speed part of FISS is for your _internals_ like your brain and nervous system so that you can actually _handle_ being able to manuever your entire body (or just fists) at supersonic or even hypersonic speeds.
Is this something that came up in the later comics? Because while I could see strength make for longer jumps and such, the speed seems more related to the way it 'fast' does not seem as fast to them, a time distortion thing (and why the perception speed needs to be x4 at level one to match distance speed), like invulnerability is a distortion/diffusion of kinetic and other forces affecting you, and strength effects the mass of stuff interacting with you...
Because if you cannot improve it with training (and it says FISS is not), it is not something physical or nervous system related like you are saying, it come off like you are generating an exotic field effect of varying strength depending on how strong a FISS you are.
>>
>>51122523
I had a clone of me run the channel, while the real me came to Earth as an alien, with the clone covering the first contact and my interactions with mankind. Things went pretty well, considering I had perks that allowed me to quickly make friends with people, along with the Angel of Children perks from In Nomine helping me to earn the instant trust of kids.
>>
>>51122503
Well, you'll certainly have no trouble fitting in should there ever be a Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy jump.
>>
>>51122538
>Watching FSN anime
What is wrong with you? Watch UBW.
>>
>>51121944
>There's a compulsion to leave your back exposed?
Armor of Fafnir comes with a curse apparently. Or maybe the curse is separate but it's something Siegfried has to deal with and only really matters when it comes to the NP. The wiki says that even a spherical barrier around him will be affected to leave an opening to his back.
>>
>>51122546
It's a pseudo-nuke which has a thermal flash that'll illuminate everything on that side of the planet when it goes off. If you scale it up further you're going to be cracking the planet. But they call it that because Earth got nuked and they don't want to call them nukes. Plus they're technically not nuclear.
>>
>>51122546
Army, do I have a weapon for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt3-W6Rj7vE
>>
>>51122574
I'll watch that next.
>>
>>51122561
That's exactly the inspiration for that method of planetary destruction!

Also one of the reasons I'm going Sonic Marines of Slaanesh when Burning Crusade is finished.
... NO! I won't tell you the others. Pervert.
>>
>>51122576
Huh. Well, since that's a bit more involved then just a compulsion to not wear a shirt or armour on your back, it'd probably take an extra rank to remove since it's still bad even without the specific weakness.
>>
File: Laughing Heretics.jpg (76KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Heretics.jpg
76KB, 900x563px
>>51122602
>Burning Crusade
>>
>>51122465
Did you see >>51122181? It’s something I’ve thought would fit Showa Part 1 for a while.
>>
>>51122588
>Army
I blame autocorrect
>>
How large is the interior of a reality marble, I'm considering using it as my Dimension Lord dimension.
>>
>>51122388
You can sing perks, tech to spread what I'm saying world wide, and the Metacaplyse jump perk that makes bad stuff happen when I play metal.
>>
>>51122643
I keep thinking of them as Amy.
>>
>>51122649
Technically it's not even a dimension. It's more like an extra "layer" over reality.
>>
File: 1304448417109.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1304448417109.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>51122612
It's one in the morning and I'm hyped about my Boombox Armor. I won't be able to hear you laughter when I've blown out my own eardrums and those of everyone in a five block radius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKUa0iREwE

I dislike making such a silly mistake
>>
>>51122649
>Dimension Lord dimension
????
>>
>>51122649
It's really not a dimension in that sense of the word.
>>
>>51122696
DC Occult thing
>>
>>51122649
Think of it more like a deployable insanity field that changes how reality works according to your beliefs.
It's not like an actual pocket dimension or anything like that.
>>
>>51122696
DC Occult has a capstone that allows you to become the lord of a dimension Princess Amethyst style, allowing you to match DC's Spectre in power while you are inside it.

The Size of the dimension is limited if you just get a new one from the perk but you can import a dimension you already have to get a bigger one or add features.
>>
Protoss jump when
>>
>>51122762
Rule one anon, looking forward to your work.
>>
>>51122762
Unless you intend to post one, piss off.

It's already a sore spot for many people.
>>
>>51122799
Try to be less defensive over innocent questions anon, it might make you less of a cock.
>>
>>51122799
>innocent questions
>implying
>>
>>51122762
It's not likely to happen, unless someone wants to take ownership of it.
>>
>>51122862
you missed with your post there, Timmy.
>>
>>51122762
When (You) make it.
>>
Dammit, must remember to wipe the name field before posting non-jump stuff.

>>51122554

As I understood it, there was confusion over the difference between a "purchase" and an "upgrade" and it was never meant to be undiscounted. As to whether powers should be priced outside of a companion's ability to buy... I have to say that sort of thing is not that uncommon in jumpchain.

>FISS Speed being due to / more like a time distortion or exotic field that affects everything

I'm personally inclined to agree, actually. However when I was talking about the brain and nervous system, I was talking about the apparent effect ("the world seems to move slower when I want it to") rather than the internal mechanism ("technobabble technobabble technobabble"). The comic does not explain "how" the brain and nerves seem to go fast, just that they do.

Oh. Huh. Though the comic _does_ introduce a kryptonite-expy that interferes with FISS powers. That should probably be mentioned in the jump.

Bancho! Should that go into the jump as an item, or just leave it for enterprising magpie jumpers to find in-setting?

Sheesh, for a power that's Nothing Special, FISS sure is taking up a lot of text.
>>
>>51122762
Better question

Xel'naga allowance when.
>>
Is Exalted Sorcery really worth it? I know it has some cool stuff, but it apparently has some pretty steep costs to learn it.
>>
For anyone who knows, what is Aquaria's "Mother's Lullaby" referring to when it says "the musical notation to a song, one whose Verse is eerily familiar, and whose Chorus was lost since the dawn of Aquaria..."? What does that mean?
>>
>>51122917
When someone makes a Protoss jump I would think.

Or maybe you could try and contact the jumpmaker for Terran and get them to do something. Fat chance of that, I haven't even made a new build for a jump in nearly a year and I'm not even sure why I'm still in these threads.
>>
>>51122388
Portals
One a couple miles wide, in front of the nearest star.
There other one, just outside the atmosphere, 2 inches wide.
>>
File: Jumper arrives in aliens.jpg (167KB, 1280x595px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper arrives in aliens.jpg
167KB, 1280x595px
>>51121859
>Vader backed up by the Fist vs Aliens
>>
>>51122588
Hah! "Planet buster? That's nothing, watch THIS!"

(holy crap)

>>51122643
Yeah, phones are !fun like that.

>>51122643
At least you're close. It sure beats people sometimes calling me (or worse introducing me as) John or Mark. Like, wut? Did I get replaced with an apostle and not notice?
>>
>>51122929
It's reality hacking and there's a lot of neat tricks to it.
The "cost" is mostly symbolic.
Higher levels require bigger sacrifices, but it's for story telling not literally giving an arm and a leg.
Do something like giving up an intimacy towards something or giving up your selfishness.
Nothing is stopping you from just picking those traits back up again later.

Of course since you can just pay CP and totally ignore the difficult initiation part it's not a problem at all.
Sure getting celestial/solar tier is going to suck for a little bit, but if you want it you can get it without fucking yourself.
>>
>>51122741
The Pocket Realm from Creepypasta or your Inner World from Infernals are probably the best choice for that.
>>
>>51122987
Oops, that last should be to >>51122680
>>
>>51122950
Okay, big spoilers time: The final boss of Aquaria is the creator god of all the ruined undersea kingdoms you explore in the game, who smote them for the crime of becoming strong enough that they didn't need him anymore. This petulant behavior is because the Creator actually is a child, who fell into the ocean long ago and somehow fused with a primordial spirit of the deeps. One of the few memories he retains of his life as a human is his mother's lullaby, and he wove that into the magic of the sea, which is why Aquaria magic is manifested through songs. Having the Mother's Lullaby item gives you the complete song, not just the half-remembered bits he's used, and by "filling in the gaps" you can gain much stronger power over Aquaria's magic songs.
>>
>>51122611
With the Holy Grail doesn't it need the souls of seven Servants to get the wish and win the war? Just not sure that I'm remembering it correctly.
>>
>>51122929
In canon a Solar by the name of Salina and some friends did a huge working, that made the first circle learnable by anyone. And explicitly reached beyond just creation into EVERYWHERE. So everyone has the potential to learn it, and as a consequence, enlightened essence.

Also there is a really awesome 2nd circle spell for giving powers to others, and another that can make quickly magical architecture over places of magical power.
>>
>>51123013
To be fair, isn't it kind of ungrateful to abandon a god who helped you when your people were young, even if smiting isn't the proper response? It can be likened to a parent and child, once the child is an adult and doesn't need them anymore, don't they still love their parents?
>>
>>51123013
...whoa. That's...um...wow. Wonder if I can use the lullaby to soothe him and get him to chill out? Because that sounds like the kind of character I'd just feel pity for, though of course there should be consequences for his actions.
>>
>>51123016
It does yes. There's a lesser wish to be gained with just 6 Servants however.
>>
>>51122990
Can't you just spend a week palling around with some peasant then deciding you need to abandon them so you can go back to studying?
>>
>>51123077
You could probably do that for the first sacrifice.
Probably too easy for any past terrestrial level though.
I guess the sacrifice would be a potential friendship or something.
>>
>>51123063
I kinda got the feeling it was more "hey dad, thanks for raising me, but I'm getting my own place now... wait, wait, put down the gun, please don't, st-BLAM"
>>
>>51122388
Ok here is one to file under stupid jumper tricks. There is a perk in Kid Radd that lets you hit things that are larger than you as if you were the same size as it. Basically it removes the durability bonus of somethings size... well a planet is made up of earth and rock and other stuff and most jumpers can shatter a rock without any problem. Hell in my current chain I learned breaking point from watching Ryoga in my first jump... The only problem with this method is surviving a planet exploding in your face. Which is a pretty big problem.
>>
>>51123103
Abandoning a god entirely is kind of like refusing to talk to or see your parents again and refusing to acknowledge they had any part in raising you or ever helped you in the past.
>>
>>51123096
See, people say it's easy but whenever an easy sacrifice is suggested the response is that it's too easy. In reality you need to permanently cripple yourself in some way because Salina did a shit job.
>>
>>51122990
The book says:

>These sacrifi ces often follow the same theme.
A sorcerer who gives up her lover might later see her
husband and children leave her, and then fi nally choose
between mastering Solar Circle Sorcery or letting one
of her children die. These decisions are never easy to
make
>>
>>51123130
The devs later said fuck that do what you want.
It's supposed to have narrative importance, but you aren't required to cripple yourself.
>>
>>51123063
They didn't forsake him. He was just paranoid that they someday would, with how advanced their civilizations were getting. Some of them didn't actually know he existed in the first place, too, he experimented with creating other lesser gods as puppet rulers over them. Then he got angry when they worshiped those gods, even though them worshiping those gods was entirely the point. Trust me, the Creator is not an injured party in this tale. And even if he was, that doesn't justify genocide.
>>
>>51122966
Wasn't it BT that made Terran, who also stopped making jumps and left?
>>
>>51123130
That line always bothered me, because someone who has a lover doesn't give a single shit about her husband in the first place. Except as a money dispenser, but she's a fucking solar in this case, what does she need that for?
>>
>>51123144
The only things that have narrative importance to jumpers are going to be insanely crippling to them as beings.
>>
>>51123002
There is a SCP in the jump that leads what is as far as that could tell an infinite plain.
>>
>>51123124
>>51123159
You know you could just fuck off from your Nakama or something and then hook up with them later.
Honestly the sacrifices could end up happening on their own depending on the drawbacks you take.
You dont' need to sacrifice for sorcery it just needs to be made in some fashon before you can learn that sorcery.
>>
How would you go about filling a Gate of Babylon? Just toss stuff inside and they become part of the Noble Phantasm?
>>
>>51123150
I always took it as the lover and the husband not being present in her life at the same time. It doesn't say how much time between the Initiations that sorceress took. She could have forsaken her lover when she was young and just learning sorcery, while forsaking her husband happened years later.
>>
>>51123181
I already leave them in stasis during danger so that wouldn't mean much to be desu.
>>
>>51123147
BoredTears yes, and I haven't exactly left, I just haven't been in IRC, or cared to bother really, and haven't made any progress on any jumps I was working on. With a recent hard drive failure I will admit that all of my work on the jumps I had done work on is gone. Not that I was likely to finish those anyway.
>>
>>51122388
So I took Ungodly Soul from Shadow of the colossus, which basically gives you an altform that scales endlessly in power based on the amount of evil you've absorbed.
I've been absorbing evil through various methods for a grand majority of my chain, so my power in that form is absolutely immense, letting me just crush the planet in the palm of my hand.
>>
>>51123124
>but whenever an easy sacrifice is suggested the response is that it's too easy

So why are you listening to idiots who do not know how it works. What you sacrifice is something that is holding you back. The experience does not cripple you, you come out of it _stronger_

Either you are ignorant of how it works, or are a troll trying to start drama.
>>
>>51123220
Were you the guy who made Akame ga Kill jump?
>>
>>51123189
It IS Exalted though. Which do you think is more likely? The reasonable explanation, or the example of shoehorned 90's 'sexual lib'?
>>
>>51123249
Yes. Terran, Geneforge, Tales of Vesperia, Claymore, and Akame ga Kill.
>>
>>51123251
The reasonable explanation. Like you said, the non-traditional Western romantic relationships are clumsily shoehorned in. If that was what they were going for, here, they would have been sure to point it out to us so we'd see how different from our expectations Creation is. They wouldn't subtly insert it, that's ridiculous.
>>
>>51123244
I'm a late game jumper. The only things that are holding me back are the anchors that keep me as something that can empathize with mortal beings. I can't really sacrifice those without turning into a cosmic horror.
>>
>>51123277
For Most Powerful, Most Beautiful, it says it makes you powerful physically and spiritually, but how powerful does it make you? Is this as strong as Bullat? Esdeath? Budo?
>>
>>51123277
>Tales of Vesperia, Claymore
I liked.
>>
>>51123280
Then sacrifice your lack of creativity on how to solve it.
You should be able to do it no problem if you're a late game jumper. It's not hard if a scrub ass baby solar can do it.
>>
>>51123278
Fair enough, it's not being shoved into our faces all that hard.
>>
>>51123277
Hope you don't mind me asking, but does Assimilation from Claymore reflect in our physical form? What I mean is, if I assimilated a set of armor, would it be visibly obvious that I did so?
>>
>>51123301
Solars still have a lot of crap they can give up that's holding them back, since most of them aren't even eons old yet. My 'no problem' solution would probably have to involve hacking the planet.
>>
>>51123322
I can tell just from you posting that you've got baggage.
Let it go. Theres your sacrifice right there.
>>
>>51123336
I'm not my jumper. My jumper is a yandere martial arts sorcerer in the most basic and humanistic description. Defeatism died long ago with achievement.
>>
>>51123367
But you post as if your jumper has baggage.
Give up your inhuman mentality, give up your irrational yandere behavior. Connect with people and get attached, commit yourself to duty to "sacrifice" your personal desires for the greater whole.
Do the opposite of any of those things and it's still sacrifice in a different way.
There are plenty of avenues you can pursue.
At it's core the sacrifice is simply change. Whether for the better or not depends on you.
>>
>>51123185
EX Item Creation
Make your own legends.
>>
File: Arm is sword.jpg (231KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Arm is sword.jpg
231KB, 840x1200px
>>51123291
To be honest I never quantified that in my mind. But let's go with it and General Level Potential putting you above Bullat in raw power, but below Esdeath.

>>51123318
Let's go with no, because it doesn't seem to reflect when Priscilla used her sword to buff her arm, as it was drawn the exact same as her other arm, and there was no comment on it's appearance being different.
>>
>>51123441
Thanks for answering our questions.
>>
>>51123421
>Give up your inhuman mentality
It's not inhuman. That's my point about anchors, things that keep it from being so.
>Give up your irrational yandere behavior
That's one of the things I never would. It's something that's extremely vital to who I am, and flaws are good for you.
>Connect with people and get attached
But it was said earlier that this wouldn't work?
>Duty
What duty do I have? To Creation? I want to fix its problems, but a lot of them are complex enough that it has to be post-spark. My personal desires already line up with that one.
>>
>>51123185
It's connected to your Warehouse, so you can just use stuff from there with it.
>>
>>51123441
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>51123470
You're inhuman enough to need anchors. That should explain itself
If you aren't willing to give up being Yandere that's exaclty the kind of thing you would need to give up.
So long as it's not the intellectual equivalent of a pump and dump getting connected and then losing those connections is sacrifice. Fuck you can sacrifice your introversion and have making those connections be the sacrifice in the first place.
Duty can be to whatever you goddamn please.

You're being as difficult as possible about this and I don't know why I'm still trying to help you.
If you can't figure it out perhaps sorcery isn't for you?
>>
>>51123495
>>51123441
Hmm, so possibly equal to Esdeath even late game if we have a good Teigu since Bulat is meant to be comparable to her when in Incursio but I don't know whether that's in or out of her final move. Even without a good teigu it'd still make us top level outside of Esdeath, Shikoutazer or evolved Tatsumi. Maybe Wave too? Pretty stronk regardless. Thanks.
>>
>>51123541
That inhumanity is from perks and age. Not something you can give up without crippling yourself.

>That's exactly the kind of thing you would need to give up.
I know. It's not an option, though.
>>
>>51123470
Just curious are you the moon deity with a grudge against Luna?
>>
>>51123578
No.
>>
>>51123577
Just pick up a drawback that tears you down in a later jump.
That'll count and at worst you'll only need to do it twice.
>>
>>51123470
Isn't there a perk somewhere that makes other people pay the price for your magic? Plenty of terrible people in Exalted who'd deserve it.
>>
>>51123629
The moving finger writes from DC occult I think. However that jump is just nearly complete instead of done.
I don't think it would really help much either since the trials aren't the magic part, they're just prereqs to getting at the magic.
>>
Are there any non Gilgamesh people that could be used as the basis for a Servant with other servants' Noble Phantasms? Perhaps a thief would work?
>>
>>51123748
Berserker Lancelot has an NP that lets him use any NP he gets his hands on as if it were his own.
Also any item he picks up at all becomes a low-level NP.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51122388
My intellect.

>>51123748
As an example, Semiramis canonically got her legend confused by modern scholars to explain why she has the Hanging Gardens of Babylon; she has to import a bunch of rare materials to build it, and apparently it's conceptually weakened as a result. She's not buildable in the current supplement though, because she has Territory Creation and a Noble Phantasm at EX.

I'd imagine a legendary thief of some kind would work so long as the other Servants' NP was sufficiently associated with their legend.

>>51123470
Not sure if this helps, but at least one of the devs have said the trials are meant to be less sacrifices and more directions for character development. Reasons why you chose to pick up sorcery in the first place.

He also thinks the Station of Sacrifice is badly written and doesn't reflect this.

This is a recurring trend in Exalted's development.

http://nobilis.me/quotes:sorcery-and-sacrifice
>>
>>51122388
>planet
My go to is to telefrag with a black hole with the planet.
>>
Would The Gamer's Tree of Life count as an alt-form?
>>
>>51123976
Probably. Just like any other kind of species change you pay for.
Alt form rules aren't standard, but it would make sense.
>>
What perks would help me eat deities?
>>
>>51123997
Try being really big. I know young justice has a perk for that.
Then it's just a matter of getting enough durability so you don't die trying.
>>
>>51123997
learn from Aldritch, Saint of the Deep, in Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>51123976
No.
no more that shape shifting is.
It stacks onto and modifies your base form.
If you were in a Krypton alt-form before activating the power, you would be a Krypton-turned-into-a-tree-of-life; it would not turn off your kryptonian derived powers like changing into a different alt-form might.

>>51123983
>Probably. Just like any other kind of species change you pay for.
Bad ruling. It is not a species found in the races section, it is a magical power.
>>
>>51123997
The All-Hunger from infernals exalted jump if you can subdue them and you are big enough, though you may not get a full return on their abilities.
>>
>>51123997
mrgingspectmenfstin
>>
>>51123629
a contract power like in Disney Princess. If you can get them to agree to it, they would be on the hook.
>>
>>51124053
You okay, there?
>>
5. Sly Cooper
Origin: Thief, Age: 20, Species: Rat
Perks: Light Footed, Ninja Spire Jump, Pickpocket, Shadow Slide+Rocket Boots, Master Thief, Leap
Items: Binocucom, Calling Cards, Iconic Item (Prayer Beads) + Smoke Bombs + Key, Paraglider, Thievius Jumpus
Companions: Somni and our new friend Ezekiel the Boar
Drawbacks: Fiendish Five

Somni the Brains: Plan A, Hungry Hungry Hacker, Fantastic Forger+Inneficient? Bah!, Inventor Extraordinaire, Binocucom, Calling Cards, Iconic Item (Pendulum)+Sleep Darts
Zeke the Muscle: Guts, Guns, Real Guns, Flame Fu, THE JUMPER!, Binocucom, Calling Cards, Iconic Item (Iron Bat)+Armed and Dangerous

After 50 years, I finally get to achieve my furry alt-form. This is a good day for me, so I celebrate by getting drunk, finding someone who will fuck a stranger, and waking up once the dehydration really kicks into high gear. And with my warehouse emptied. All my photos and CDs and goddamn furniture and the pokeballs with the little stuffed versions of my old pokemon in them and they even emptied my fridge. When I was drunk, someone got my prayer beads and hung them on a door knob, so now 5 gangsters across Europe are capturing works of art in pokeballs and listening to my terrible taste in music.

Somni and I were in town as tourists, at the end of our vacation, out of cash, and I knew all of one local who would maybe not kick us out. So, we're staying at the Italian sausage's place, tracking down whoever stole my object/animal digitization devices. He's pretty okay with it since we live in his closet in an abandoned warehouse that disappears when I leave. He also likes to use our shower for the water pressure, which is a weirdly persuasive bargaining chip. He first started helping when I pointed out that he'd lose access to the shower if we left without him, and couldn't afford dead weight. His weird affinity for blowing stuff up with fireworks aside, he's been pretty good to have around.
>>
Are there any perks for giving really awesome hugs?
>>
>>51124205
F/SN's Touch of Dere, an entire perk tree in Parenting jump and the Ashikagi capstone in Sekirei.
>>
>>51124239
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>51124205
Something in the Hollywood jump too
>>
Is the Shingan from samurai deeper kyo learnable in-jump or do you need to buy it to have it?
If it isn't learnable, where can I find something similar?
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51124268
No prob.

>>51124286
It's simply a very, very, very acute perception of the flow of life energy around you. It's theoretically trainable but the canon examples are a blind guy who had to adapt it from birth and a guy who blinded himself in the course of training for it. So I reckon you'd need a couple of training perks, or one really good one like Genius of Hard Work.

If you still want something similar, Eliatropes from Wakfu have a similar affinity to life energy. It's like echolocation to them.
>>
>>51124286
Something similar is a Starblessed option from King Arthur: Cetus - Always completely aware of anything within hearing range.
>>
>>51123185
Take First magic from F/SN and after 200 years of training you can fill it with E rank NP, after 500 B rank (or C I don't remember ) and after 800 years you can fill it with A rank.
>>
>>51123185
The Gate of Babylon is more of a storage thing that can fire things at high velocity. If you want to keep things after using it you need to have a way to collect them after firing and a way to repair them. I think Gilgamesh stored Shinji in his GoB so you can pretty much just toss stuff in there.
>>
>>51124495
honestly if you're going to do that it's better to just manifest them on the spot as if they were fired from the GoB.
No need to hoard them when you can just bring them into existence on a whim.
Sure it takes a little longer to get it just right, but you've got time.

Of course then there's the problem of leaving dangerous superweapons just lying around, but that never stopped anyone before has it?
>>
>>51123997
Transubstantiation from Generic Catholic Jump.
>>
Are there any dance perks?
>>
>>51124619
Infernals has a great one.
>>
>>51124584
>Generic Catholic Jump
Wat?
>>
>>51124642
is joke
>>
>>51122514
If you wanted to go holidaying on a tropical island within the House of Mystery, could it actually accommodate that desire?
>>
What kind of effects will have Kavacha and Kundala with EX rank, A++ and A + ?
>>
Can someone more familiar with exalted tell me how powerful artifacts are? If it helps, I'm much more familiar with fate, so perhaps compare them to noble phantasms? And what exactly does the vassal sword do?
>>
>>51124767
If I remember correctly Val said it caps out at 99% DR at EX rank.
So A++ and A+ would be somewhere between 90% and that.
Not really all that big of a difference from the default all things considered.
You can still get pulped from the inside.
>>
Jump #244: Imaginary Friend
>Two of Wands (Dominion): Coming to grips with the impact of past decisions, considering the current state of affairs, and developing a plan of action.
>Identity: Secret Keeper (-50)
>Drawbacks: Darn Cussing Dang ... (+100), Trauma Victim (+200)
There's no need to be foul-mouthed, especially around a six year old. Even if that kid has been through some pretty terrible stuff.
>Why's The Sky Blue? (Free, Secret Keeper)
'Glad you asked, kid. Let me dig out a prism and a flashlight, so I can teach you! It's super neat.' Because the trick is to keep it fun.
>Sweet Dreams, Teddy (1150)
Never, never underestimate the value of being able to get a restful sleep.
>Get 'Em, Hobbes (550)
Well, I'm not a stuffed tiger. More of a stuffed dragon. But oh, one percent of my strength at this point should be quite useful. And one percent of my speed... well, let me put it this way, I'm still going to be breaking the sound barrier if I have to move quickly.
>But I Don't Wanna Go To School Today (250, Secret Keeper)
Being able to grant one of my mental perks annually is an -insanely- useful thing, even if it remains limited to only one use per year.
>Your Favorite Storybook (Free, Secret Keeper)
The Monster At The End Of This Book. Best book for a young kid ever.
>Refilling Snappers (200)
I remember having fun with these when I was a kid, whenever we'd dig into the leftovers from each Fourth of July as the year went on. A little fun can go a long way.
>The Tome (0, Secret Keeper)
Being able to have someone's life story in a book is an incredibly useful thing. I'll be holding onto this one, believe me.

I'm not going to go into detail about what happened to the kid before I got here. There are some things that should be kept away from others to worry about. Simple fact is, though, the kid got dealt a bad hand. My whole purpose here was to help the kid recover.
>>
>>51124811
Being able to keep the nightmares at bay was the first step. Knowing how to talk to the kid, be a friend who can be trusted. how to help the kid work through the issues... that was the second. Being able to help them just go out and have fun though, that was the most important part.

This jump wasn't something that you'd see in the papers. Bill Watterson wouldn't have gone putting us in the funny pages, it wasn't THAT interesting. But thanks to being able to walk in dreams before I got here, I got to bring the kid with me and all but have a second life for a few hours a night in Konasse, which existed only in dreams during this jump. (Honestly, if I'm going to be imaginary, why shouldn't the city be imaginary too?)

The most interesting thing that happened during this jump, though... well, sometime in sixth grade, the kid came home from school. I'd typically kept a dragon form, though by this point the kid wasn't taking their stuffed toy of me to school with them in their backpack. They came home and saw the door ajar before they got onto the porch, and something just didn't feel right to them. And so I told them to trust their gut, head to their friend's house down the street, and ask their friend's dad to come to the house with them to check things out. Or maybe just call the cops.

While they did that, I went up to their room and possessed the (rather well-worn) stuffed dragon that I'd typically be, and checked out the house. I found some asshole robbing the house - they'd jimmied the lock on the back door in broad daylight. When I slammed the back door, the asshole panicked and ran upstairs. You see, the bathroom had one of those little balconies that old houses have for inexplicable reasons, and he was going to try to jump off of that in order to get home - onto the lower roof next door.
>>
>>51124822
But this was an old house, and the bathroom balcony over the garden wasn't what it was cracked up to be. The railing was loose, you see. And when one loses their balance because they slipped on some misplaced stuffed animal, it's no surprise that they're going to go tumbling down. By the time the police got there, the asshole was in the back garden with a broken leg and a couple of cracked ribs, doing a very poor job of crawling out of the garden while the dogs went nuts barking at him. Turns out the asshole was indeed the next door neighbor, not a nice man. Not at all.

By coincidence it seemed that his imagination started playing tricks on him too, when he made bail and got out of jail. He kept seeing things out of the corner of his eye, hearing things in an empty house. One day he picked up a book he'd never seen in his kitchen and it was his autobiography, all his sins remembered, every deed and misdeed in black and white. Poor bastard couldn't take it, went off the deep end and ended up being committed.

Sure, I was limited to a fraction of my power. Applied properly, they delivered above and beyond the intended results. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
>>
>>51124792
For inside hits there will be Godhand at EX level. I want to make the most tankish build for F/SN.
>>
>>51124872
That sounds incredibly unpleasant to fight.
But serious question how are you going to get enuff mana to power all that?
K&K is hyper energy intensive as it is, and adding even more is going to be rather taxing without alternative energy sources.
Your Master can only do so much after all.
>>
I heard a few threads back that someone is making a IS jump, is this true?
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51124790
Everything between 1-3 dots is the sort of thing a reasonably prosperous modern-high fantasy setting would be able to mass produce. Think Final Fantasy with access to D&D magic. The main outlier would be weapons of this rank, which are made of magical materials which make them indestructible and have minor enchantments. If they qualified as Noble Phantasms at all instead of really, really well made Mystic Codes, they'd be solidly in the C-E rankings. For any continuity other than GO or Extra, that is.

4-5 dots is MOSTLY the domain of weapons that could pass at the B-A+ rank. Invisible flying chariots that can strike terror into the hearts of men, swords that eat souls, incense burners that can call demons of any circle. They're generally a lot more specific than NPs in terms of what they can buff; they're fundamentally spiritual energy technology, not crystallised legends. As a general rule the more of a direct use there is for one, the fewer esoteric abilities it has; you can't use a Protoshinmaic Vortex for anything a normal human would need and it needs to be stabilised to avoid explosions, but it's a singularity of compressed potentiality.

N/A Artifacts are the domain of A++ and above i.e. the point where crunch starts to break down. Fundamentally, they're each made of multiple components rated at 5 dots so there's a lot of variety in their powerlevel.

There are giant bonebots handcrafted by Deathlords, handheld interdimensional portals-generally out of context stuff. And then there's plot devices like the Eye of Autocthon (mortals have massacred Fair Folk with it, and raised palaces from manses so tall they needed a gate to let the Moon through while a rogue DB shut down part of the Realm Defence Grid with it, but nobody knows what it actually is or is meant to do) and plot tokens like the personal belongings of Brigid (neither of which actually have EXPLICIT powers, but both of which are associated with transcendent skill in sorcery)
>>
>>51124906
hey, you are (Soundateer) on Google right?
>>
File: IS_v08_004-005.jpg (767KB, 1161x820px) Image search: [Google]
IS_v08_004-005.jpg
767KB, 1161x820px
>>51124944
Yup.
>>
>>51124955
no I've never heard of him.
What makes you think that bancho?
>>
>>51124971
Sorry >>51124955 was supposed to be for
>>51122561 and I was asking because they requested access to the Google document for PS 238
>>
>>51124947
Oh, wow. That's a very in depth explanation. Thanks a ton.
>>
File: JC12.jpg (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.jpg
1MB, 1400x700px
>>51124790
And the vassal sword is made in the image of Ligier's own favored weapon, which-I'll just quote Roll of Glorious Divinity 2:

"Ligier’s daiklave, forged of infernal brass and etched with vitriol, is the finest blade that all Hell has ever seen. It possesses the following traits: Speed 3, Accuracy +2, Damage +13L, Defense +3, Rate infinite. He gains eight additional automatic successes on any attack roll made with it, which do not count towards the limits of any of his other Charms. Any attack he makes with it may spill forth from the blade in a torrent of green fire or a burst of poisonous wind, giving his Melee attacks a range of 50 yards. While fighting in mass combat as a solo unit, Ligier is considered to have a Magnitude of 6, a Drill of 5, and an Endurance of 25 so long as he fights with the Sword. Ligier may use the Sword of the Yozis to perfectly parry any attack made against him, even unblockable ones. He may do so once every action without any cost, with subsequent parries costing him 5 motes each. This defense suffers the Conviction Flaw of Invulnerability. If Ligier is disarmed of his daiklave, he may call it to his hands reflexively by spending a single mote. Though others may wield the Sword of the Yozis, if Ligier allows them, it is impossible for them to ever attune to it or gain any of its benefits beyond its base traits"

Basically it shoots hellfire, empowers your swordfighting traits to the point where you're as dangerous to fight as an entire very well trained army of infantry, you automatically gain 8 arbitrary increments of success you bring it to which don't limit how much more magically powered success you can enhance yourself with through Charms and by focusing your conviction you can use it to perfectly parry attacks.
>>
>>51124634
Thank you :)
How dangerous is the Exalted setting?
>>
>>51124906
It's for demi servant build and I will be taking dragon core.
>>
>>51125002
Depending on what you're doing it could be anywhere from small time wuxia style kung fu action to backdropping monsters bigger than the universe. Lots of concept ball at the high ends too.
In infernals you could get away with a whole lot of nothing in 10 years so long as you paid lip service towards actually doing your job. You're basically a prince of hell so living it up while being a big bad evil guy is kind of expected.

Of course if you're tough enough you can just ignore the whole thing and be your own boss. There's even a perk that starts you off that way.
>>
>>51125000
That innate perfect defence is really nice. How much damage is 13L supposed to be though? And what does 8 successes mean?
>>
>>51125044
>And what does 8 successes mean?
I white wolf games you throw d10s. Each d10s that is 7 or above (iirc), counts as a success. You can also roll low and get a fail, that will cancel your successes.

The numbers of dices is equal to your stats + other things. The numbers of success needed to do something escalate with difficulty.

8 extra success no matter what you do is a lot.
>>
>>51125000
Hey I just watched the 2013 Captain Harlock movie with my sis.
I have a question if that's okay. Does it make any sense?
Maybe it's just because of the bad subs but the characters and plot seemed completely random.
It is really gorgeous though and Harlock is cool.
>>
>>51125000
>ligier's sword turns an individual into a mass combat unit
This will never not be funny to me that the best way to represent how much better the sword makes him is just to change the rules entirely.
>>
>>51125065
The movie has pretty bad plot/characters, you're not missing anything. It's really just pretty as fuck and that's the main draw.

Also you're really not missing much with the dub, it's hilariously poorly synced.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51125044
Well, one lethal (L) wound is meant to quantify an injury which, inflicted on a normal human, would be life-threatening. Properly slashed artery, arrow through the guy etc.

...let's see, according to my copy of 2e's corebook it hurts roughly as much as being hit by Cloud's Buster Sword because that's roughlly in the ballpark of being hit by a Grand Daiklaive. Which is a six-foot long giant sword made of indestructible metal associated with one of the more powerful divine beings.

As for 8 successes-in Exalted a common ability among supernatural beings is the power to, basically, win harder. Exact effects tend to have lots of aesthetic variation, but basically you spend motes at something you can do under your Excellency (your Charm which defines what you can do this for) and where lesser beings would find it impossible, you manage to do it. Flicking boulders, detecting assassins across crowded rooms, forging legendary weapons etc.

It's kind of like that perk Action Commands from Asura's Wrath actually, except you need to spend motes to make it happen.

>>51125065
I...actually haven't watched the Captain Harlock movie! So unfortunately, I can't say either way.

I just liked the look because it strikes a nice balance between daredevil who isn't a grumpy shadow gimp anymore, and tall stranger with a dark and troubled past.

>>51125069
The weird thing is-according to someone I've asked, it's actually mechanically terrible even if it's FLUFFED as a big challenge to the likes of Solars.

Probably because in Exalted characters with First Excellencies are represented at being so good at combat they just mow through armies of people without magical abilities.
>>
>>51125114
>I...actually haven't watched the Captain Harlock movie!
That's hilarious.
>>
>>51122203
>>51122223
What I guess I should ask is, when does it accelerate to the point where I'll be threatened even if I try to stay out of the plot?
>>
>>51125150
If you stay in the human world, you'll survive. It gets rough at some points but it gets protected from anything that would completely destroy it.
>>
>>51125114
Have you at least done a build for the Space Captain Harlock jump?
>>
File: JC18.jpg (116KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
JC18.jpg
116KB, 900x600px
>>51125171
I've been to every jump there is, out there. And mine goes:

Drawbacks: Liabilitiies, All of Them! Stop Doing That! (1400)

Captain, Age 28 (1000)

Worthy Foe (Free).
Runs in the Family: Cold Pragmatism (900).
Wheel It Around (700)
I Will Always Live At The Risk Of My Life (400).
Arcadia-Class Battleship (Free).
Sweet Threads (Free).
Asteroid Base (100)
All I Need Is A Drink (0)

...the weird thing is, this is solidly around the time when I was trying to enforce stasis on the multiverse. So I LOOKED like the Anti-Spiral, but I was DRESSED like, well, Harlock.

I'm not sure what I did here. I probably flew around space aimlessly for a while.
>>
>>51125217
>I've been to every jump there is, out there. And mine goes:
Including the forbidden jumps?
>>
>>51125243
Better not bring this up, you might lure shitposter-kun out again. He's been targeting ASA specifically because of that.
>>
File: Scatovore Warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
Scatovore Warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>51125249
if he does remember
>>
File: 1483156952871.png (413KB, 524x578px) Image search: [Google]
1483156952871.png
413KB, 524x578px
>>51125249
But that was never banned.

And the shitposters will use any excuse to shitpost anyway.
>>
File: JC16.jpg (38KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
JC16.jpg
38KB, 500x686px
>>51125243
...honestly? I can't remember, but probably not all of them.

In general I haven't really seen the point. There might've been a few I went to specifically to purify the setting, but honestly that sort of thing hasn't really been relavent to the overall storyline of my chain at all. And there's some jumps I built for before they were banned/I was made aware they were banned, so the builds might be somewhere in my pastebin but it's a hassle to tidy these days so I haven't checked.

It may be a happy coincidence, but the /tg/-originated banned jumps are so forgettable whether or not I jumped them, I might as well never have.

I haven't jumped any of the SB drive-only jumps though, apart from the new ones Dirge has posted. As I explained to him, I'm perfectly fine with keeping my builds for those on his site. So they have a definite timeline in my chain but aren't "canon" yet. Well, except for Spirited Away and the other one whose WIP was posted in thread before he went over.

They're basically the omake episodes of my chain.

>>51125249
There's at least more than one.

There's the idiot who think he's doing thread a favor by being engaging in blatent cyberbullying rather than just asking (or asking through an intermediatory) someone willing to post jumps in thread, to post in thread, and there's Antired who keeps trying to talk to me for some reason. The former hates the latter.
>>
>>51125331
I don't know, it would seem that neither of them actually care about getting the jumps over here, so they both look the same to me, just attacking from different angles. If there are two, they're probably happier keeping him over in SB so they can continue to harass people using him.
>>
>>51125331
>pastebin
Could I get a link to that?
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>51125472
Here ya go.

http://pastebin.com/BcRCxwyu
http://pastebin.com/D914bGEs

Be warned-apparently saving the same paste repeatedly fucks up the text sometimes, and I've found a few inaccuracies/anochronaisms here and there that contradict the OTHER partial record of my jumps I listed on Word.

Also, I stopped recording and just used 4plebs after the second paste because the sea of words was just getting unmanageable.

I'd switch the info to something more manageable but at this point it'd take hours and I can't say it's worth it when 4plebs just lets me see everything as long as I remember the name of the jump and at least one choice I made there.
>>
What jumps have money items that continue to operate post-jump?
>>
>>51125526
Like, JUST money? Or things that generate money?

If you want JUST money, there's a perk in Archer that makes you the heir to a vast fortune, and it's been ruled it follows/updates between jumps, because it's a perk, not merely an item.
>>
>>51125537
Either or.

I'm looking to jump Fate soon, and I'm going to need lots and lots of money for the Buy-Menu from Counter-Strike.
>>
>>51125561
Well then, in addition to that Resident Evil lets you buy medical research companies, who can operate more or less independently and give you a cut of the profits as owner. Captain Planet also gives you a small green business that barely scrapes by, but you can make mad cash if you're willing to start cutting corners by hurting the environment.
I'm sure there are others, but I can't recall them offhand.
>>
>>51121811
How about some love for Super-1, Stronger, and Skyrider?
>>
File: shitposter.jpg (124KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter.jpg
124KB, 1024x1024px
>>51125265
>>51125263
>>51125249
>shitposter-kun
>>
>>51125526
Young Justice "Batman's real superpower"
>>
>>51122523
I did Let's Play videos of vidya I obtained through the JS Vita (which drove other LP'ers NUTS trying to figure out where I was getting these games from and what the hell I was playing them on).
>>
>>51123277

I had some stuff I was wondering about Geneforge, if you're still around.

Can the CP-bought canisters teach you to shape/cast stuff that hasn't been developed yet? Like creating Geneforge 5 War Tralls in the Geneforge 1 era?

How useful is Innate Genetic Understanding if you're not doing anything exotic and just want to buff your conventional shaping? Because I kind of need some strong creations right away to not die on Sucia island.

ReShaping says you have control over the process and can reduce the side effects involved. Is that like a zero percent chance of fucking dudes up when you reshape them, or is it the same amount of control a Geneforge has, where you're still driving people insane now and then?
>>
>>51124984
>>51124955
No, I'm not Soundateer on Google or anywhere else, never heard of them. Don't know why I'd be requesting access to the Google Doc that I created either?

(also, that Doc hasn't been updated since I ran into the problem with Google Docs mangling PDF output; I've been working in Libre Office instead and using its exporter instead)
>>
>>51125526
One of Archer's capstones makes you a billionaire. The jump maker said that carries forward into jumps past that one.
>>
File: Konaslep.jpg (325KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Konaslep.jpg
325KB, 1000x1000px
>>51122523
I did Let's Plays. Kindof a cross between Markiplier and cr1t1kal. I mean, I did full Let's Plays, and I tried to be informative, but my commentary was very stream of consciousness, blithe sarcasm, in almost monotone.
I also looked REALLY androgynous that jump, and mostly wore black with a little flatcap, which caused people to debate whether or not I was male or female. The monotone didn't help.

I also had that perk that pools subscriptions across channels (because if there's an easy mode, I''ll happily take it), and so I had a bunch of other channels under pseudonyms.
One was actually a channel devoted to SCIENCE that would do some bullshit Jackass experiment while actually explaining the scientific process behind it and trying to educate people. That posted about once a month.
But most of the others just ran seemingly nonsensical and unrelated things. Like, I had a channel that posted nothing but cat videos. And another one that had trippy videos with subliminal messages that told people to subscribe. And another that just posted the same video of a guy puking every day. Which got more subscribers than the subliminal messages. So that was odd.
And it was all an experiment to see what kind of clickbaity shit attracted people more. And what I learned is... you're all morons. Every one of you. And you don't know what you want.

Anyway, I also had those videogame training perks from both the jump and Megas XLR, so I ended up bizarrely stronger than when I started.
>>
>>51122523
Did a version of the jump that gives you starting CP, rather than it being a gauntlet that ends your chain if you fail, ever get posted?
>>
>>51124906
God Hand doesn't usually cost extra mana apart from regeneration and restoration of used-up lives.
>>
File: 08.jpg (243KB, 876x1188px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
243KB, 876x1188px
>>51125526
Golden Rule from the Servant supplement.
>>
>>51122523
Animation.

There was a point that we were running better shows than anything that "professional" animation studios could aspire to do. In our last year we pulled a movie each month.
>>
>>51126003
I wonder if it would be easier to secure Rin as a companion if you offered her an inexhaustible supply of gems via the first magic.
>>
>>51122523
we did a couple of things.
1.Cooking show
2.Think primitive technology , but starting off with stuff people have lying around the house in the modern era , bootstrapping up to , near Clark tech
3. Cartoon fight club but actually good
4." Historical reenactments" i.e. footage from events from before there were cameras
>>
>>51126048
She wants money, not gems.
>>
>>51126081
Do.. you have any idea how much gems are generally worth? I'm going to tell you now: A metric shit-ton.
>>
File: aimfist.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
aimfist.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>51126172
>>
Do beauty perks prevent you from shape-shifting into ugly forms, somehow making them beautiful no matter how hard you try?
>>
>>51125611

I'm already putting in the Five Hands, Charge Up, and Sailing Jump.

Anything else?
>>
File: IMG_0237.png (573KB, 1024x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.png
573KB, 1024x960px
>>51126210
>Give Rin bunch of gems
>Turns out they're just the Crystal Gems
>Gems get tossed out
>>
>>51124811
Which mental perk did you choose to become a dispenser of? (You only get one perk, right? Or can you bestow a different mental perk each year?)
>>
>>51126406
It's only one.
>>
Are there any perks which would allow you to lessen the mana cost of continuous, passive effects like Kuvacha and Kundala?
>>
File: stealhershampoo.gif (410KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
stealhershampoo.gif
410KB, 640x360px
>>51126363
>Rin doesn't sell them to pay the bills
You obviously don't understand Fate.
>>
File: w2.jpg (436KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
w2.jpg
436KB, 849x1200px
Is there any reason not to pick up Samus as a companion?
>>
>>51126513
Just get a bigger mana pool. Karna only had B-rank mana, after all. There's a point where it becomes the equivalent to a drop in your mana ocean.
>>
>>51126544
Some people don't like mute xenos?
>>
>>51126544
Not but there isn't really any reason /to/ pick her up, either. The waifufags will tell you otherwise, but they're generally not worth listening to.
>>
>>51126544
Because it would take literally a god to survive sex with her?
>>
>>51126587
From what little I've been told of her background she spends most of her time being alone in the depths of space and killing ayys.

Doesn't seem like she's the sort to have had much experience desu.
>>
File: smirk ftl.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smirk ftl.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>51126587
>implying most jumpers aren't gods
Gr8 b8, m8.
>>
>>51126581
>there isn't really any reason /to/ pick her up, either
She's an experienced bounty hunter with military experience.
She knows her way around the Metroid universe, and I'd need a guide.
>>
>>51126587
>Not being a god.
>>
>>51126615
Eh, when you pick her up? Not really. To either of those, desu.
>>
File: typical jumper humility.jpg (166KB, 717x460px) Image search: [Google]
typical jumper humility.jpg
166KB, 717x460px
>>51126607
>>
>>51126627
Most jumpers would become as gods, though. That is a fact. What they do with such power is less certain.
>>
>>51126301
>>51122181
>>
Exalted question
Where can I find a list of spells and charms for Dragon-Blooded?
>>
>>51126627
Underestimating your abilities is nearly as bad as overestimating them. It's less an ego, and more reasonable confidence (until you get to pic-related levels of self-fellating).
>>
>>51123748
Would offering the non-Reclamatiom Yozis access to the Games of Divinity be enough to get them to unlock their Charmsets?
>>
>>51126670
Uh, probably not. Even if they were so compelled to play them, you'd need to either get them to open them beforehand or have some kind of fiat to make sure that they'll be opened afterwards.
>>
>>51126662
>reasonable confidence
>>
>>51126708
Yes, did you read the latter half of that statement?
>>
>>51126670
Maybe? The Games aren't as super-addictive to them as they are to everyone else, as they're the intended players, but it is very pleasurable. While they're unlikely to open their charms just because of it, it would make them much better-inclined towards you.
>>
>>51126670
Nowhere near enough. The Yozi don't get addicted to it, so it's just a fun game to them.

Sure, they'd like it. But not enough to give you access. Might get Szoreny or Isidoros, simply because they were already on the fence, but probably not.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>51126659
Manual of Exalted Power: The Dragonblooded, although Ink Monkeys and Dreams of the First Age have the fun ones. This chap has compiled most of them though:

http://ninjasensei.wikidot.com/base:dragon-blooded-charms

>>51126670
Other than what >>51126694, >>51126719
and >>51126723 said, it's worth noting some of them are too broken to be negotiated with properly. Some like Oramus and Sacheverall are unconscious by human definition-although Oramus is known to inspire people to create artwork in their dreams. Some, like Qaf and Cytherea, are more ambiguously isolated from the others.

Szoreny would probably be the best one to approach, since he's very patient and thrives on adversity. Isidoros...less so, considering he just takes what he wants.

Hegra and Elloge might also be worth asking, since the former's associated with passion and the latter with romantic ideas about the past.

But the Games are an icebreaker. Guaranteed escape is still the only thing that will truly seal a deal among most of those interested in making one.
>>
>>51126742
>http://ninjasensei.wikidot.com/base:dragon-blooded-charms
Thank you kindly.
>>
>>51126742
>pic
Every time I see that, I'm reminded of Adarx.
>>
For you, what's the best use of the Warehouse's "Return" option?
>>
>>51126210
No, those gems are actually worthless. Better to just melt them down into glass or something.
>>
>>51126759
Not to use it, generally.
Maybe if a companion died, and I needed to be on the same plane of existence to cast resurrection.
>>
>>51126587
Why?
>>
>>51126786
It wouldn't. He's just another faggot wanking his waifu all over the place.
>>
>>51126627
Doom would make a great Infernal.
>>
File: Fish_-_Toriko_and_Komatsu.png (91KB, 309x258px) Image search: [Google]
Fish_-_Toriko_and_Komatsu.png
91KB, 309x258px
>>51126759
depends on the Jumper, I'd say it would be using it to go back to toriko after several dozen jumps of powering up so that you can take Part in the post-Time skip stuff and eat the really good food
>>
>>51126798
He would make a great anything. Dude's practically a Jumper already.
>>
How fair would it be to say Gourmet Cells run on cartoon logic and turn them into Cooked Cells by infusing them with pure fire from Exalted?
For science.
>>
>>51126878
I doubt it. Gourmet Cells themselves don't really change like that.
>>
File: IMG_0256.jpg (363KB, 852x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0256.jpg
363KB, 852x1000px
>>51126544
There are cheaper super soldiers that do more damage and come in larger numbers.
>>
>>51126899
If I wanted to fix the Dark Eldar so Slaanesh didn't immediately get their douls, how would I do so?
>>
>>51126759
Another 10 years to hang out with new friends you made but don't want to/can't companion for whatever reason.
Another 10 years to finish looting all the shiny stuff you were too busy to grab before.
10 years of vacation - most jumps have the action pretty frontloaded, but if you took the harsher drawbacks you might have just gone through 10 years of suck in a world that's otherwise pretty nice. A little vacation before the next jump may be just what you need, without worrying about what to spend CP on or what drawbacks to take.
10 years of extra time to train new abilities you've gotten. You'll probably need a few of those training breaks to get really good at them instead of picking up a new skillset and probably a new challenge just as you're getting comfortable with them.
>>
>>51126914
I've got no idea what a doul is but it sounds unpleasant.
>>
>>51126908
Aren't "larger numbers" kind of a moot point when we're talking about companions?

Unless you're thinking of the few companion options that are actually composed of multiple people.
>>
Would it be fair to say that Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation from X-Men is basically Anomalous Physiology from SCP with a bucket of cherries on top?
>>
>>51126940
If you are looking for raising an effective fighting force without wasting a companion slot, one can quite easily and quickly create legions using cloning vats.
>>
>>51126954
No.
>>
>>51126954
Didn't you ask this already?
>>
>>51126969
Alright. Why? It seems to provide the same sirvivability with additional control.

>>51126987
Wasn't me.
>>
>>51122064
>Because otherwise being able to perceive the world super slowly is useless.
Does someone actually think this?
>>
>>51127036
No, but it is severely limited in that you there's not a lot you can do about something that moves faster than you, even if you can see it coming for arbitrary amounts of time.
>>
>>51126994
SCP lets you regen from anything, even ash.

Omega Self-Molecular Manipulation does go nearly as far.
>>
>>51127070
*Doesn't

Fuck.
>>
>>51127070
OSMM doesn't even have regen.
>>
>>51127070
Depends on how you define self-molecular manipulation, really. I mean, I'm not scientist, but shouldn't you be able to pull yourself together regardless? It's all molecules, after all.
>>
>>51127070
There's no inherent difference between being turned to ash and turning to ash. OSMM allows you to do the latter, while also needing no brain or other vital organs.
>>
>>51127085
Methinks you're misremembering.

>You have complete control over your own molecular structure. This grants a very large degree of shapeshifting and the ability to regenerate from practically anything as long as your brain survives.
>Omega is you no longer need your brain and you do more absurd shifts like a cloud of mist or turning your legs into jets.
>>
>>51127087
I guess if a piece of your mass was physically removed, you might not be able to reform it.
>>
>>51127130
As long as the mass is there yes. This isn't a healing factor, the required stuff to heal doesn't get pulled from nowhere. If someone rips off one of your arms and throws it away, what are you going to use to heal that?
>>
Last I heard of DC Occult, it was a WIP. Did I just miss it getting completed?
>>
>>51127148
Wrong again. You're pulling mass from nowhere.

>The shapeshifting is extensive enough to allow you to grow and shrink, transform your limbs into weapons, grow new ones, stretch your body extreme lengths, and hyperdensify your body to become nigh-impervious to harm. Really, the sky is the limit on what you can do.
>>
>>51127061
Sure there is. Not be in its way. Most things that move a lot faster than you are propelled by ordinary human speed and reflexes. Bullet time is extremely useful in games for a reason.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
Also now Infernals has been finalised, I might as well finalise my Infernal companions' builds:

Drawbacks: Remembering a Past Life, Return of the Infernal Jumper, Love of Adorjan, A Hellish Rival, Demon Hunters, Past Lives Matter, Terrible Torment, Omen Weather, Demonic Aspect, Horrible Coadjutor, Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain, Prison Break (3500)

Savant

Caste: Defiler

Favored: Oramus

Savant's Understanding (Free)
Beautiful and Terrible (Free)
Morass of Virii and Manifold Beings (3100)
Scriptorium of Fantasy Penned (2700)
Architectural Madness (2600)
Vitriolic Craftsman (2400)
Primordial Psychologist (2100)
Crystal Clarity (2000)
Principle of Hierarchy (1800)
Border of Impossibility (1700)
Mu (1500)
Coven: Perfect Circle (1200)
-Basphomy in Verdigris: Warrior's Mettle (Free), The Crown of Thunders (400), Remember the Past (Free), You Are Not Me (300), Can't Keep Me Down (100), Savant's Understanding (0)
-Sulumor: Demon Worshipper (Free), Monastery of Shifting Sands (400), Cult Leader (200), The King Is Here (0)
-Ascendant Sky: Drop-In, Caste; Scourge, Favored: Kimbery Name That Unfolds Like Lotus Blossom (Free), Lintha Ng Jumper (500), Blood of T'Foor Na (300), Thaia yn Ebunma, the Leviathan (100), Love & Agony (0)
-Manosque Cyan: Infernal Governance (Free), Hellish Export (500), Shadow of All Things (400), Chalcanth (350), Flute of the Spheres' Music (200), The Black Pearl (0)
Demonic Retinue: Mini-Adorjan (1150)
Demonic Familiar: Mysteriously Mute Redhead (1100)
The Crystal Palace (900)
The Artful Temple That Is Not (700)
Sorcerous Initiation of the Yozis (550)
Staff of Forbidden Light (400)
Writ of Worlds (0).
Hellstar Guitar (+300, 0)

>>51127153
Nah, Cracker Jack was going to add some drawbacks and drop it off...last week, actually. Huh. But no, it hasn't been finished to my knowledge.

>>51126754
...why?
>>
>>51127192
>But no, it hasn't been finished to my knowledge.
Well that's unfortunate. Because it's been sitting in the completed folder since the 27th of December.
>>
>>51127130
>>51127148
No, you can actually regen with SMM. It just takes a long time to do so. That's why pairing it with a healing factor is a good idea. If you combine it with healing on the level of the Omega Healing Factor, not only is your regen absurd, but you also drastically increase how much mass you can generate for your shapeshifting and speed up how fast you can do it.

>>51127153
Still a WIP, sorry.
>>
>>51127180
Jeeze. This is kinda seeming better then the other Omega powers by quite a bit now isn't it?
>>
>>51127180
So what's the incentive to buy Omega Healing Factor instead of OSMM?
>>
>>51127203
So what's the limit? If I take both can I eventually make myself a planet sized body? And is the bit about it taking a long time to regen mentioned anywhere? Anon quoted above that you can do stuff that obviously takes making more mass to accomplish, so does that take long times to do as well?
>>
>>51127202
Not the first time Brutus deemed a WIP complete, unfortunately.
>>
>>51127228

>You have complete control over your own molecular structure. This grants a very large degree of shapeshifting and the ability to regenerate from practically anything as long as your brain survives.

>as long as your brain survives.

Versus Omega healing factors "medium-size puddle of blood "
>>
>>51127228
Healing seems to take longer then any other use of OSMM, at least judging by CJ's post above. I guess if you just wanted faster healing you'd get OHF?
>>
>>51127236
Not just Brutus to be fair, lots of people seem to make that mistake. There was someone a while back who mass uploaded from thread for example.
>>
>>51127230
>So what's the limit? If I take both can I eventually make myself a planet sized body?
I don't know. You'd hit diminishing returns Pret quickly trying to do that, though.

>And is the bit about it taking a long time to regen mentioned anywhere?
I've said so in the thread before, buy I don't know if it's in the doc.

>Anon quoted above that you can do stuff that obviously takes making more mass to accomplish, so does that take long times to do as well?
Yes. But nothing's stopping you from storing a certain amount of mass up and just compressing yourself so you can seemingly grow instantly.
>>
>>51127228
It's still a conscious act, so I'd assume there has to be the equivalent mass of a brain. Like, if there was only a single drop of blood left, I'm not quite sure you'd be able to regen from that, but probably from a reasonably-sized pile of ash.
>>
>>51127294
That's alpha level. Omega SMM removes the brain requirement.

>>51127298
Well, there's also the "give others beta self-healing with a blood transfusion".

>>51127322
But upgrading it to omega removes the brain requirement.

So what if i give one of my companions OSH, get a blood transfusion from them and take OSMM myself? Best of both worlds?

Because i want good surivivability from the jump, but i also really want that Omega Spatial Warping. Vista's power on steroids ftw.
>>
>>51127305
You know, people assume there were mass-uploads? But looking at the Upload folder's history the only "mass" anything was some guy re-uploading Dirge's jumps that some other guy with moon runes probably Dirge tried to delete from the drive.

Unless you're talking about another mass-uploading incident like the time we have eight Hatreds.
>>
>>51127307
Oh and also, the less mass your have, the longer it takes to make more of it.
>>
>>51127354
No, some guy called (something I forgot) Barghest did a mass upload a while back.

>spoiler

Speak your mind and have something to justify it, or shut up. Nobody likes a passive aggressive little bitch.
>>
>>51127380
So if you shrink yourself, are you just super-dense, or would that mass be stored somewhere?
>>
>>51127386
>>51127354
I'd see it as Dirge. Fits what he's tried to do in the past, he's got the motivation to do it and it's not like many other users have japanese names.
>>
>>51127386
>No, some guy called (something I forgot) Barghest did a mass upload a while back.

Look again bud. That's the guy who only re-uploaded Dirge's jumps.
>>
>>51127353
>Vista's power on steroids ftw.
That hard coded range cap bites, though.
>>
>>51127416
Given the only other guy to comment on it has been ASA who called him out as a mass-uploader, I think I know whose word to take at full value of.
>>
>>51127426
I'm not seeing a range cap mentioned anywhere in the jump. How do you get that there is one?
>>
>>51127470
Getting Spatial Warping at Omega triples its speed and range. Implying that there is a finite speed and range both, and it's definitely not Vista's "No life anywhere? The entire PLANET!" range.
>>
>>51127489
Isn't that still like a three mile range? Controlling space on a 3 mile range is pretty absurd.
>>
>>51127506
Perhaps. But at the end of the day? Anything I can do with Spatial Omega in 3 miles radius, I might as well do with Omega TK. Just my opinion.
>>
>>51127408
I'm not sure where you got that last part from, but "Barghest" isn't a japanese word.
>>
>>51127548
The other guy smartie pants. The one trying to delete things, not the one reuploading stuff.
>>
>>51127489
That's not a hardcap though. It just means that you're starting range is tripled, not that it can't be improved with training at all.

Also what >>51127506 said.
Spatial Warping is incredibly broken with just a little creativity, especially since your mutant power doesn't have a Manton Limit.
Vista's power fails hard as soon as living things are inside her area. You don't have that problem.

>>51127529
Hardly. Omega TK is raw brute force, nothing else. You can't turn up into down, make space loop back on itself, walk miles in a single step or similar things with TK no matter how much you have.
Other powers may come with more raw force, but for battlefield control and utility SW is king.
Warp the space between a door and the frame to bypass any lock. Warp the size of handcuffs or other restraints to just slip out. Warp your own size to become stealthier or just stomp your enemies flat.
Make things fall left instead of down when someone tries to drop a rockslide on you.
Turn a 12 story fall into stepping of the sidewalk, or walk up a skyscrapers roof the same way.

It's also not something you can pick up anywhere.
TK, telepathy, shapeshifting, teleportation, all those things are common enough in jumpchain.
>>
Can someone suggest a few Rainmaker Kid powers? I'm trying to think of something useless in offense or defense that is still useful outside of those, and I'm drawing blanks.
>>
>>51127574
Making rain.

Raining things kids can make.
>>
>>51127574
I took the power of the guy who makes stuff into food and the power to find a romantic match for people/ fix relationships.
>>
>>51127566
Yeah. Magneto's power is decent in terms of uniqueness too, but Spatial Warping is probably still rarer.
>>
>>51127380
Apologies, but could you please confirm this:

>>51127566
>That's not a hardcap though. It just means that you're starting range is tripled, not that it can't be improved with training at all.
>>
>>51127593
Not quite. Most of it can be emulated well enough with TK, with the rest like faster reflexes or EMP generation being available from other powersets readily enough.

It's unique in getting it all in one package, but the feats it accomplishes aren't really.
>>
>>51127582
>Making rain.
Isn't that still useful in terms of offense and defense? Like, especially in mass combat and when your enemy still needs to use the ground to move.

>>51127591
If something's actually edible, presumably people can eat it. That means if you touch a wall or other support structure, you're drastically reducing its compressive strength, disarming your enemies, etc. If it's ranged, you could turn the ground into unstable food (like quicksand).
>>
>>51127386
Believe you mean Leon Drake. The history is full of him doubleposting jumps. Barghest only has one upload at all recently.
>>
>>51127628
>Isn't that still useful in terms of offense and defense? Like, especially in mass combat and when your enemy still needs to use the ground to move.
Digging gud also provides A ton of tactical advantages, but is a legit canon Rainmaker power. So, hey.
>>
>>51127651
Well, so is putting people to sleep instantaneously, so I'm not sure that we're under the same limits.
>>
>>51127628
The food ability is a canon Rainmaker ability (and is even given as an example in the jump).
>>
>>51127621
Its base effects can be approximated, yes. But I'm interested in the manipulation of magnetic fields itself, not the 'moving metal' part of it.

Oddly enough magnetism is a very under-represented power in the chain, as far as I can see.
>>
>>51127621
Telekinesis can't seal off someone in a spacial bubble, making them unable to affect anything. It can't twist attacks back against the people who use them. It can't stretch the space around an explosion so a blast that should evaporate everything within a mile winds up not even leaving its own shell. It can't turn a shack into a mansion.
>>
>>51127574
Most information-gathering powers are useless in offense or defense. Post-cognition is a good one. Really good scrying is not innately useful in offense or defense, especially if there are limits like having to meditate to use it.
>>
>>51127687
>It can't turn a shack into a mansion.
Huh. Is the manipulation granted by OSM not temporary?
>>
>>51127687
I was referring to Magnetokinesis with that, not Spatial Warping.
>>
>>51127705
It probably is. But you can certainly enjoy it while it lasts, and there's probably also ways to make it permanent, or at least last for a lot longer than it otherwise would.
>>
>>51127599
Yeah. All the powers can grow.

Sorry I can't help much right now, kinda busy.
>>
>>51127804
Say no more, and many thanks.
>>
>>51127804
Wait, all of them can grow beyond what they say? So could we get to higher levels of powers if we just buy the lower ones and wait a few centuries? Or do they only grow to a certain level?
>>
Whats a method of getting a companions (read as, daughteru) that doesn't involve cp (the jump has no canon companion option) or the blue feather (daughteru, not waifu).
>>
>>51127835
Sex.
>>
>>51127834
Well, the higher tiers generally aren't just higher-level, they also tend to provide additional effects. So probably not, barring one or two.
>>
>>51127872
Daughteru's are for cuddles and handholding, not sexing.
>>
>>51127886
Yes, but sex is how you get daughterus without CP or Blue Feather.
>>
>>51127834
They can grow beyond what's stated, but there are diminishing returns. And some probably don't really grow much, like the Healing Factor.

And yeah, there's probably an upper limit same as there's a limit on how smart or strong a person can grow. So get something like Softcap if you want to just grind them for centuries or something.
>>
>>51127835
Abuse the system time? Okay head to Discworld and get Heredity adopt daughteru's at will and keep them, as all of your children can choose to be your companions.
>>
>>51127896
Soft-cap only works on physical attributes and magic.
>>
>>51127916
Does it?

I think there's another one somewhere that works on anything. Folded One Thousand Times I think it was called, but I don't remember where it's from. Wuxia, maybe?
>>
>>51127901
Thank you.
>>
>>51127886
No, you get the daughteru by holding hands really tightly with the waifu.
>>
Is there a way other than Sacrificial Bestowment for my companions and I to share all our
Worm powers
>>
>>51127942
Would you say that "moving at will" stuff like Spacial Warping and Magnetism Manipulation count as psionics for the purposes of perks which affect those, or would it just be TK and Telepathy?
>>
>>51127886
...anon.

I meant. You. Fucking. Your waifu.
>>
>>51127955
Just remember you are still locked into the 8 + Pods companion limit on most worlds. I recommend something like the custom ship in Uncharted Waters, also as Gaunlet once pointed out go redo the Odyssey. The Stasis Closet is a dumb idea IMHO.
>>
>>51127994
There's someone in canon whose power is splitting powers between parahumans. Do something with that.
>>
>>51127994
No. The closest thing would be to get something like Faustain Bargain from Ghost Rider to gain their powers for yourself, and then splitting them eight ways with the Empower Heralds perk from EMH, though obviously only you and your companions couldn't use them at the same time.
>>
>>51127994
Aside from eating Scion and Eden whole to gain their powers through Prototype fagging? Nope.
>>
>>51128007
I honestly have no clue. Fanwank.
>>
File: zerg_tf_art_trade_by_akuoreo.jpg (384KB, 700x928px) Image search: [Google]
zerg_tf_art_trade_by_akuoreo.jpg
384KB, 700x928px
>>51122388
>Kill the motherfucker
>Mindrape all it's inhabitants into one area
>Consume inhabitants (DarkBinding, Biomass, Souls)
>Zerg Altform.exe
>Grow
>Consume planet. Rocks, metals, trees, all of it..
I'm not one to let things go to waste.
>>
>>51127994
Use Amazo Backup Memory to turn the powers into tech, then use that perk that I forget where it's from that lets you turn tech into biotech.
>>
>>51128205
Cobra Biotech I think.
>>
>>51128215
>>51128205
Huh. So you're literally making bootleg shards at like a millionth of the scale?
>>
Would I be able to make new techniques from Samurai Deeper Kyo post-jump? It seems like a really flexible spiritual discipline that could be developed further with time and effort.
>>
No, but seriously. Anthony Burch is reasonably attractive, barring his entire personality. Though the beard could stand to go. He's not smoking hot or anything, but he's average at worst.
>>
>>51128331
I like his sister. I get mad incestey vibes from her.
>>
>>51128205

Amazo Backup Memory is from which jump?
>>
>>51125730
Would also like to know.
>>
File: Ashly_Burch.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ashly_Burch.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>51128331
yeah I'll give you that.
>>51128362
once again anonymous and I's taste in ladies converges.

>>51128377
Young justice
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>51128294
Yeah you could. It wouldn't be as easy as just learning them, but that never stopped a Jumper. Just remember that the top of the line styles are the Yin-Yang Swords and the Mumyo Jimpuu Ryuu so use those as decent measures of multiple lifetimes of different people refining techniques culminates into.

Also I'm working on my Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 2 Build... Anyone got any pointers. I've watched Wizard recently but the others are not as fresh.
>>
>>51125331
>someone willing to post jumps in thread
Only the author can post something to make it valid. Anyone else doing it can't.
>>
>>51128331
I think he could pull off a beard if his arms were bigger than 2 inches in circumference.
>>
File: 1395005931742.gif (2MB, 461x288px) Image search: [Google]
1395005931742.gif
2MB, 461x288px
>>51128408
...He's referring to the author, you nitwit. Someone (a.k.a. Dirge) is willing to post jumps (his own) in-thread, so just ask him or an intermediary. Are you so blinded by your hate-boner that you couldn't see that?
>>
File: 227711-HAWPSlutz-Header.jpg (20KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
227711-HAWPSlutz-Header.jpg
20KB, 620x349px
>>51128421
Wow. You're right, they look like they belong on one of those starving kids you see pictures of to guilt you into donating money.
>>
>>51125331
>>51128408
Also, I'm not blind. I can see you on SB talking to dirge about how you want to keep all his jumps from ever coming over here out of spite.

>>51128457
ASA himself has asked him and he basically said "No." or "Maybe someday in the future when they're the last thing on the board."
>>
>>51128483
No, he's saying he wants to post his builds here to spite you. There's a difference.

Dirge literally said that he's willing to post his jumps over here to stop your bitch-ass from complaining.
>>
>>51128512
No, he specifically retracted any desire to get them posted and started talking up his 'calculated sabotage'.
>>
>>51126646
Which jumps allow you to be a god?
>Okami
>God of War
>Danmachi
>Lord of Light
>Supernatural
>SMT
>Fate
>Kung-Fury
>Journey to the West (Arguably)
>>
>>51128483
>>51128512
>>51128569
Unless you post links with proof these points are moot.
>>
>>51128623
Go to Sidereals and learn The King Is Dead. Then you can be all the gods.
>>
>>51128627
Just check his profile on sb.
>>
>>51127901
Nope, ruling was specifically about kids you have or make yourself. Hereditary just passes stuff on, wanking it as a Blue Feather is moronic.
>>
>>51128646
No you give proof to your statements or the point is moot.
>>
>>51128643
From the Sidereals notes:
>You may not use The King is Dead to have yourself or one of your companions assume the power of a Celestial Incarna or any equally powerful god until your chain is over.
>>
>>51128623
Overlord (series) at the uppermost levels
>>
>>51128688
>What if I don't use on a companion, but force another sideral to do it and then consume them.
>>
File: SHEER AINZ ATTACk.jpg (303KB, 550x515px) Image search: [Google]
SHEER AINZ ATTACk.jpg
303KB, 550x515px
>>51128729
Players are not gods. They're just refereed as such by weaker plebeians.
>>
>>51128688
Okay, so you can only be /most/ of the gods. Oh noooooo!
>>
>>51128684
>I've been specifically told where the information is but I'm too lazy to go.
>>
>>51128739
The benefactor kicks your ass for trying to ruleslawyer out of one of the very few restrictions you have (no becoming a god).
No, seriously. "No becoming a god until your chain is over" means "no becoming a god until your chain is over".
Not "you can totally become a god if you can find the right loophole. Here, have a few perks for that kind of thing".

>>51128791
I'm not familiar enough with Exalted to tell you how the Celestial Arcana compare to other gods.
Fanwank whatever you want, but i think the intent here is pretty clear (no becoming a fucking god).
>>
>>51128813
>I have no valid proof so I'll attack the anon behind the argument!
>>
>>51128760
Yeah, high level players are stronger than gods, killing them to harvest equipment.
>>
>>51127209
Hahawut?

>Absolute control of space within miles around you
>Nearly unkillable by physical means
>Arguably the best telepathy in the chain
>Molecular level telekinesis that can lift neighborhoods and let you pretend to be Superman
>Telefragging someone from the other side of a continent
>Shrugging off a nuke
>Eating a nuke and then using it for power yourself up
>Throwing the golden gate bridge with your mind
>The gravity equivalent to that
>Pulling some Whitebeard shit
Those are things some of the things other Omega powers can do. Honestly the shapeshifting seems kind of lackluster compared to those.
>>
>>51128826
Er... dude >>51128623
>>
>>51128826
>one of the very few restrictions you have (no becoming a god)
See >>51128623
>>
>>51128826
Other anon sort of has a point though. The rule isn't no becoming a god, but no becoming a specific god in one specific manner. The author really should change that.
>>
>>51128813
How does it feel to know that not one person has agreed with you on this, and that everyone who doesn't think you're Scatovore thinks that you're the second biggest wast of space faggot in the thread?
>>
>>51128215
>>51128205

>Mass producable shards

It's like Cauldron's wet dream
>>
>>51128842
More like I'm attacking your tremendous laziness.

>>51128892
It's generally agreed that SB exclusives aren't valid. They agree, they just pretend they don't whenever I actually post because a) they care way too much about how 'mean' something is presented and b) they hold delusions that somehow dirge will come back despite the shitposter still being around.
>>
File: 1461417616164.png (150KB, 388x280px) Image search: [Google]
1461417616164.png
150KB, 388x280px
I gotta believe

I don't wanna know
How cliche /jc/ drama is
I don't wanna know
How my head felt like a horse kicked it as I woke up
Why, why, why, why?
It shows I came too far...

I think this calls for
a new beginning
I am shitposting lyrics to announce something mundane!
Turn it on! Something!
EXCITE! EXCITE! Madoka magic will be worked on today!
EXCITE! EXCITE! Wanted to ask if you all wanted an 'Opt out' option for those who don't want Soul Gems!
Writing a subsection, which is something I really hate doing!
(Hey!) I'm on a mission right now!
(Hey!) I'm on a mission right now!
EXCITE, EXCITE! Let me know what you think!
(One!) I think I might be drunk
(Two!) writing this was dumb
(Three!) but it's still better to read!
>>
>>51128922
Soul gems are being destroyed post-jump anyway.
>>
>>51127574
My Partner can generate a pair of disembodied voices that provide wrestling colour commentary. With training, she managed to coax the announcers into speaking other languages, including the languages of animals. Me and her can understand it just fine, but in combat, her punches, kicks, and suplexes are accentuated by the wild growling and roaring of lions and bears.
>>
>>51128826
But there is no rule in Jumpchain against becoming a god, other than not doing it in certain places or with certain methods.

If you can get on the level of the UCS using your own methods, what's the harm? You people bitch for anything.
>>
>>51128826
No, InNomine said you totally can use it to get the power of all the gods below the Incarnae's level. So basically anything below mid-tier D&D gods is fair game.
>>
>>51128874
>>51128879
>>51128884
I had assumed it was obvious from context. Seeing how there are jumps that have a god origin and all. But okay.

Allow me to rephrase then: No becoming a god (that deserves the name) with The King is Dead (until your chain is over).
>>
>>51124619
There are Dance perks, yes. Aside from my own in Infernals, there's...

Dance Dance Revolution is Devil Survivor 2, The Piper Will Lead Us in Gargantia, We Dance Like Jedi and Lord of the Dance and Survivor of the Singularity Engine in Auralnauts, and some incidental stuff in Bayonetta and Crypt of the NecroDancer (seems like the latter should have a direct dance perk, but eh).

I'm sure there's more. But those I know.

There's also a lot of 'choose any skill' perks too. And Perfect Partner from Cho Aniki if you want to dance /with/ someone.

>>51128623
>God of War
>Sburb
>Spice&Wolf

Probably more?

>>51118508
Ugh. You know what? Whatever.

You do whatever the fuck you want to do. I'm done.

>>51119109
>Though you could make Alchemicals. Granted, mortals in Exalted can do that as-is. Not easily, but they can.
They actually can't. Demiurges are used by Autochthon to build Alchemicals. They "make" Alchemicals only in so much that an ordinary screwdriver makes a machine.

They can't actually do anything on their own, and don't actually /know/ how to build Alchemicals. Sure, they have a recipe, but it doesn't /do/ anything without a connection to the primordial to guide them, and then they let Autobot energize the rough sculpture that results from "their" work.

...Should I offer a team of Demiurges with a link to Autobot when/if I do Alchemicals in the post-Lunar future?
>>
File: shit opinions.jpg (36KB, 480x534px) Image search: [Google]
shit opinions.jpg
36KB, 480x534px
>>51128921
Nope, done with you. Neck yourself.
>>
>>51128962
>>God of War
Dude, that's literally the second item on the list.
>>
>>51128957
>So basically anything below mid-tier D&D gods is fair game.
Huh. Are mid-tier D&D gods that weak? Because Exalted gods are kind of shit tier below Incarnae level.

...Always thought they were at least somewhat powerful.
>>
>>51128958
Mate, how do you know what "a god that deserves the name" if you don't know anything about the Incarnae?
>>
>>51122523
Epic Battles. Think 'Dragonborn vs Lone Wanderer' type stuff. FX are a lot easier to produce when you have the real thing. Also did cooking shows and the like, then once i got into populist politics, i had way more subs than i needed.
the real reason i went there was to download music and lore videos to meta everything
>>51125526
Monopoly and Chrono Trigger have cash transfer perks.
>>51126960
And where might i find said cloning vats?
>>
>>51128921
You're argument is still invalid then.

>>51128922
> Madoka magic will be worked on today!
Nice.
>Wanted to ask if you all wanted an 'Opt out' option for those who don't want Soul Gems!
I would. Don't feel like being a Lich even if its a nice looking one.
>Writing a subsection, which is something I really hate doing!
I feel for you HeavensAnon.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>51128975
...Don't mind me. I'm blind apparently.
>>
>>51128958
>with The King is Dead
That's what I'm talking about. If they don't want you to become a peer of the incarnae or usurp them, they should change it to say that. As is, it's doable.
>>
>>51129009
The thing is, you're being intentionally obtuse. The post section of his profile will link to everything he's said so you can read the entire conversation. It's better representative than a link to a single post. Plus I remember the last time I did link you to something, and you just ranted like a moron about how SkyMantis can't be ASA.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>51129011
Yo Mardukth have you spoken with Metal_Pants today? He was asking Sburb questions IRC earlier. Void Session for non-Time players and for folks who have no Time players to help them out. I remembered reading somewhere that you could just fly out through the Farthest Reaches but I couldn't find that conversation so I told him to check in with you.
>>
>>51129029
Do whatever you want in your chain. I don't care.
But i'd question the intelligence of trying to ruleslawyer an effectively omnipotent GM (your benefactor), because that's pretty much what you're doing when the intent is quite clearly that you're limited in the effects The King is Dead can achieve while your chain is in progress.
>>
>>51129055
>Plus I remember the last time I did link you to something, and you just ranted like a moron about how SkyMantis can't be ASA.
I'm not the anon you have apparently assumed I am.
>The thing is, you're being intentionally obtuse.
No I've asked you to link proof for your statement instead of making statements and assuming I know where to get the information. You have yet to post any proof for your statements and thus your arguments have no validity.
>>
File: sburb genesis.png (799KB, 1614x892px) Image search: [Google]
sburb genesis.png
799KB, 1614x892px
>>51129064
I haven't spoken to him, no. I'm only occasionally on the IRC.

>Void Session for non-Time players and for folks who have no Time players to help them out.
Well. You wouldn't be able to Scratch the session, but otherwise it's as normal?

>I remembered reading somewhere that you could just fly out through the Farthest Reaches but I couldn't find that conversation so I told him to check in with you.
Yeah. The game session is basically a bubble of reality, and if you fly out beyond the Veil, you can just go into the Furthest Ring...

Problem is that when you get to the Furthest Ring, you're going to need a damn good way to navigate that eldritch place. Assuming you ever want to get to another Session in the next few eons.
>>
>>51129077
>The King is Dead can achieve
Once again, this is what I'm saying. They say, this one method. Completely ignoring that charm and one anon's devouring bit (which I agree is pretty rules lawyering) there are ways to usurp their power. If the author intended to prevent you becoming one of the incarnae, they should say that instead banning the use one charm to do so.
>>
>>51129133
Dude stop feeding him. He's obviously severely autistic and not worth the time or thread space.
>>
>>51129133
I'm assuming you know that when I say SB it means SB.
>>
>>51128922
>an 'Opt out' option for those who don't want Soul Gems!
Sure. If you do this though, I'd like to request at least some general outlines of how perks offered in the jump are affected.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>51129135
>Well. You wouldn't be able to Scratch the session, but otherwise it's as normal?
Okay then I'll tell him about that.

>Yeah.
Okay then.

>Problem is that when you get to the Furthest Ring, you're going to need a damn good way to navigate that eldritch place.
So a Witch of Doom to up the odds (and lower the odds of hitting a Horrorterror) of hitting a session with a Page of Space teleporting a ship Juju though the Farthest Ring following a compass that points to your hearts desire (Pirates of the Caribbean) with a Sylph of Life being life support and a Bard of Rage as a motivation system could do it? Cause that's the ramshackle method I could come up with from bits and bobs of memories and conversation.
>>
>>51128922
>'Opt out' option for those who don't want Soul Gems!
Perhaps have each origin get an additional free Perk or item related to what they would have wished for, one that you can forgo or pay for if you don't want to get involved with the stupid vermin?
>>
>>51129135
Would it be acceptable to take the Drop In capstone for Infernals and go with your namesake instead of a Devil-Tiger?
>>
File: 03628.gif (22KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
03628.gif
22KB, 650x450px
>>51129274
A seer/mage of void/light would probably be better for navigation.
>>
>>51128962
>Ugh. You know what? Whatever.
>You do whatever the fuck you want to do. I'm done.

What happened?
>>
Does Fallout 4's Survivor Mode drawback remove Warehouse access?
>>
>>51129523
He's tired of ASA trying to get Essence 6+ custom charms.
>>
How dangerous is the drawback that makes you the protagonist of Tsukihime?
>>
>>51129523
ASA is the sort of person who if you tell him he can't get something he produces pastebins typed one handed showing how fuck you he gets it anyway.
>>
>>51129532
Depends on if you consider the warehouse a supernatural power.

I, and most people, don't.

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํ
>>
>>51129611
The fuck is that at the end of your post? Am I the only one that sees that?
>>
File: Paimai Suprised.jpg (25KB, 542x400px) Image search: [Google]
Paimai Suprised.jpg
25KB, 542x400px
>>51129611
Okay color me impressed how did you manage to make it look like someone burned rubber on your post?
>>
>>51129601
I don't get all this "allowed" or "not allowed" stuff. It's a solo game anyway.
>>
>>51129661
>>51129662
>̧̓̓̃̅͛́̀͡҉̹͎̬̤̖̞ͅB̷̮̯̜͕͚̲̟̟̟̝͍̣̗̯̺̙̗ͯ͆̃̅ͩ̋͂͆ͭͣ̈́̕ͅe̸̷̡̦͉͎̺̪͈͎̙̹̹̦̫̫̺̩͙̱̖͓͆͒̾ͯ̇͆̅̂ͣ̈͟͞i̶͕̺̹̗ͪ͌̓͡n̴̪̺̹̠̱̟̬̬ͬ̀ͧ͒̀g̸̶̤͎̝ͧ͗ͦ̓͋̕͟ͅ ̡̱̺̖̲̙̥̮͉̬̺̬̻̃̐̿̾̎̿͑͂̒͐̄̅̆̉̽̉ͮ͆́̕͜ͅṱ̨̡̖̥͖̩͓̱͉̄͗̔ͧ̽̾͛̌̽̒̃̒͡h̑͋͛̎̽̏̓̿ͮ͂̇͐̀͜҉̨̱͈̰̗̘̼̰̫̟̼̘̰̭̖iͨ̃͌ͣ̐̍͒̀͒̉͌ͭ̕͏̧͏͏͔͍̹̻̣͎̝̪̲̝̬͔ͅͅs̡̝̦͇̦̮̜̦̻̟̳̰͇͈̼̝̭͇ͫ̂͂̌̆̈́̉̓̀͘̕͟ ̶̳͉͉̖̻̹͓̑͛̄ͩͨ͌̈́̉̋̒͑̎̔ͬ̒͝n̶̴ͬ̎̐͊̍̍̈́ͣͮ͜͡҉̙͎̠̺̪̣̤ͅȩ̵͎̻̲̟͍̣̟̦̱̹̞̹͉̦̱͑͐͐ͯ̕w̢̢̜̙̦̞͎̞͇̪̭̼̠̿ͧ̅́̒͂͑ͦ̋̏ͤ͢͢
>>
>>51129662
>JUST
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
it's not hard.
>>
>>51129748
But can you ?
>>
>>51129661
i believe you are
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ
It's a perk somewhere. 100cp.
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํ
>>
>>51129584
Super dangerous? Look up the wiki.
>>
>>51129785
Apparently emoji just don't work on 4Chan, good to know.
>>
>>51129601
To be fair, finding ways to get around the rules is part of the fun too. Specially if you stick with one chain for long enough.
>>
>>51129662
Unicode and combining characters. Basically, you smoosh a bunch of diacritical marks and symbols from various languages together. Zalgo text works the same way.
>>
>>51129880
D̷̨̼̺̦̹̞̖̘̜̩͖̦̿̇́̈́̽̄͗̾̀̉͝͝o̴̢̱͈̲̯̝̱̮̠̭̝͕̎͌̐͋̄͐̆̾̍̎͝͝ ̸̧̩̱̬̥͍̣̯̤̪̠̪̂̃͆͒̂̈́̽̑͑̈̉̾ǹ̴̨̡͈̩̦͇̱̤̹̥̩͉̊͑̾͐̐̈́̉͠͠͝͠ớ̷̡͍̰̫͕̰̥̜̯̘̟̝̀̍̌̑́̈̀̽͛̕t̵̖̩͓̱̼̺̜͈͎͇̐̂̈̈́͒̑̉̿͒̆̃͘ͅͅ ̶̨͙̣̯̯͖̗̜͈̫͉̟̉̀̈́͛̀̓̇̅̉̾̑̚e̴̡̨̡̥̹͇̺͖̼̠̖͒̒̽͋̂̎͒̍̾̏͌̕͜x̴̧͕̩̘̻̣͖̣̝̖̩̃̍͑̏̄̾̅̈́͗̉̕͠ͅp̷̢̝̝͎͕̮͙̞͇̟̣͕̈́̀̋̓̿͆̂͋̏̕͝͝ĺ̷̡̨̢̛̹̫̫̜͈̻̝̘̈̏̉̐̀̌͆͘̚̚͜a̴̝̪̖͎͚͚̥̠̮͕̙̋̌̿̏̇̽́̈̽̾̕͜͝į̶̛̥̺̗̝̤̪̬̹̯͍̮̒̓̈́͐̏̆͌̀̕͠͝n̶̨͍̱̮͕͍̖̳͔̜͋̑̐̾̍̏̔̄͗̽͗̚͜͜ ̷̨̡͎̫͓̱̯̤̠̬͓͖̔̒̑͛͋̅̑̽́̓̉͝ţ̷̺̲͇̟͚̼͙̪̤̞̒͌̈́͂͂̊͒̈́̍̀̑̈͜h̶̲̪͇̝̻̫̳̤̪̥̞̀͂͋̃͋͒̀̈́̐̚̕͜͝ȩ̶͍͓͎̥͍͎̳̻͕̞̩̈́̐͆͂͊̇̿͗̈͒̂̊ ̷̡͕̬͎͈̖̗̼̰̣͕̾̃̂̈̎͂̏͊̏͘͜͠͝ḑ̴̡̨̬̳̮̠̯̝̗̘͔̍͒̇́͆͑̈́̿͌̀́͠a̴̧̮̲̼͔̣̰̘̟̘̙̒͛̂̓̀͗͛̌̆̕͝͝ͅr̷̡̢̰̰̳̫͈̘̩͓̖̄̀̑͊̐̒̎́͂̀͌̓ͅk̸̩̠̯̦̬͉̥̪̟͙̰̪̆̈̽̈́̀̓̈́̈̌͋͠ ̵̡̛̦̲͚̲̱͚̤̱͈͛̾́̒͗͂͛͆͂̋͜͠ͅọ̷̢̨̣̰̩̬͚̫̫͍͍͒̐̓̓̐͊͌̒̌̂̀̚n̸̛̝̮̣͙̥̩̣͕̠̤̞̊̄̐̒̈́̅̏̏̒̈́͠ͅḛ̶̻̲̼̼̹̥͇͇̠̮͛̍̂͆̈́̓̀͗̒̓͝ͅ'̴̢̢̭̫̬̖͎̗̟͙̘̖͆́̉̀̊̏̋̈̀̈́̈́̕s̷̡̢̡̧̛̪̩̞̘͓̩̰̓̊͌̏͊̋́̾͊̓̚ͅ ̴̧̡̢̩̻̟͍͕̰͓̥͚͑̉̽̆͂́̈͋͒̈́̓͘p̶̰̬̻̫͓͕͚̫̣̺͔̰͌͊͒̽̾̀̓̎͛̃̆́o̶̡̞̣̣̲͖̣̺̖͖̪̮̎̓̓̈́̿͆͂̽̀̔͝͠ẃ̸̱̟̯͚̫̫͙̫̥̭͓̰̎̏̓̋̆̊̈́̑̍̓̔ę̴͉̦͉̲̰̪̳̘̼̥̖͒̋̊̒͋̓͊́̄̇̕͝r̵̢̘̬̭̝͕̲̫̦̙͑̎͂̄̅̏̉̑͂̈́͘͜͝ͅ!̴̨̛͍̯͕̪͍̤̱͎͕̈͐͋͐͂̍̅͗̈̕͝ͅͅ
>>
Has Val ever said what EX Pioneer of the Stars would actually do? Because it sounds awesome, but I'm not sure it's worth it.

And Nature of a Rebellious Spirit. Does it just negate the effects of Charisma? Or will it let you ignore telepathy and illusions or something? Because the name is fucking rad, but just ignoring charisma is pretty Meh.
>>
>>51129601
I just don't get why he's bothering at this point. Isn't he literally a giant void outside of reality that just projects a body into the universe?
>>
File: harshtruth.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
harshtruth.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>51129895
If that's the Dark One's best trick, then that day job is looking like the best option left.
>>
>>51129895
Thanks for making me laugh.
>>
>>51126406
Why should I limit myself? Ambiguous terms are what Real Eater is for.
>>
>>51129997
>Real Eater
I just want to say that I dislike how people use that power as an answer for everything. I believe it discourages creativity with power combinations and creates a serious One True Build problem for Medaka Box.
>>
>>51129997
I usually set it to give itself, and then when the companion sets it to give something else. Lets call it perk 1.

Then, a year later, I give it to them again, and they tune it to perk 2.

Well, first they set it to give itself, which lets me cause a chain reaction of perk giving.

Which means, eventually, I will be able to give every perk I have once per year.
>>
Would bathing the church in fiendfyre keep Gilgamesh from being able to fight at full strength in Fate S/N?
>>
Could I use First True Magic to recreate the Earth and all living beings on it with enough time and skill? I just want to be able to show off in some future jump, I expect it to take thousands of years at least before I reach that level, I don't mind, I just want to know if I can do it.
>>
>>51130350
I think it is, theoretically, possible.

However, I also want to stress that I think "thousands of years" is an obscenely generous estimate for how long it would take to be able to do that.
>>
File: real eater.png (225KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
real eater.png
225KB, 500x574px
>>51130208
People also tend to forget that Real Eater is neither subtle nor fast. They talk about swapping out what a power does on the fly, but that's hard to do when swapping the power requires you distend your mouth into an enormous horrifying shadow-maw that literally eats the power and spits it back out changed.
>>
>>51130350
I'm with >>51130377 on this one. It's possible, but thousands of years is way too short (unless you're taking into account various magic/learning perks)
>>
>>51130377
Cool.

So what, hundreds of thousands of years? Eons?
>>
What are ways of acquiring a sufficiently powerful post-jump wish other than the Fate Series?
>>
>>51130417
I don't think skill is the problem, given time. Power is, both getting the necessary amount and channeling it into the spell without burning yourself to ashes.
The perk from Master of Magic that let's you cast spells piece by piece would certainly help out a lot.
>>
>>51130439
Gravity Falls, and Tower of God.
>>
>>51130350
What are you going to do after you create it? I mean, it's impressive, sure, but a whole planet popping into existence is gonna cause some pretty serious impact if you're not in a space opera setting. Lots of gravitational fluctuations, and the like.

First Magic doesn't give you much for getting rid of stuff after you summon it, so you need a plan.
>>
File: VERY BAD END.png (397KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
VERY BAD END.png
397KB, 640x480px
>>51129584
It depends on the build, really.

There are two problems in Misaki City at the start (Roa and Nrvnqsr), and Arcueid will force you to help her with at least the first one. Most of the danger that happened to Shiki then was either due to his eyes, his instincts, dying before the plot began (long story) or getting ran over by the truck (longer story). So, the novel stuff is pretty survivable.

But, a year later, the Hologram Summer incident will take place. That will be rough, requiring some very specific events to occur for every single human in the city to not die horribly.

Another year later, Dust of Osiris might arrive, depending on how you deal with the previous event. And consider the following - in this ridiculous world of Nasu, her goal is to destroy humanity. She very nearly succeeds.

Fortunately, there are ways of ending the Hologram Summer without Arcueid deploying her Marble Phantasm, thus nipping that threat in the bud. So there's that.

And then, Archetype: Earth will take over Arcueid's body and maybe try to commit suicide (VERY BAD IDEA). And then, Ryougi Shiki is brought in to deal with the problem. FUN all around.
>>
Let's say I have a psychic troll lowblood, and I'm planning to strap them into the Condescension-Class Battleship to get around in sufficiently Homestuck style.
What's the best Classpect to synergize them with this role? Also, is there one that synergizes well for between-session jumping?
>>
>>51130505
Seer of Void, man.
Anything to do with navigating through the farthest ring = Seer of Fucking Void. Although there may be a Time aspect, since Dave was tasked with getting the map for... some reason?
>>
>>51130457
Hmm, that's true, I'll have to look into ways to safely channel the energy required. I've got stuff for the energy requirements, though, with perks that grant me "near unlimited mana" or something like that. That Master of Magic perk sounds like it could really help though, thanks anon.

>>51130473
Well, the plan was to show off this power in a space opera anyway, so that should be fine by itself. As for what I plan on doing afterwards, I'll mostly just leave it to itself, see what happens as the years go by. I do also have Fourth True Magic, if that means anything (I bought it and First True Magic for 1500).
>>
>>51130495
So who in all does OOC jumper need to kill to keep himself and humanity alive?
>>
Do we have any other Shin Megami Tensei jumps besides Devil Survivor 1 & 2 and the imaged SMT?
>>
>>51130505
>What's the best Classpect to synergize them with this role?
I wanna say something with Doom, because that has some connection with self sacrifice and you're literally using them as a battery. Maybe Maid of Doom?

>Also, is there one that synergizes well for between-session jumping?
Literally Anything of Heart, since Heart deals with self and the soul, and taking on a new identity every jump is a pretty big part of the concept. Unless you're one of those nerds who takes Drop-in every time, of course. Heir of Heart and Knight of Heart are pretty good, but I'd say Page of Heart is the best if you do Sburb really early, since the concept of Page's great potential synergizes with the concept of jumping extraordinarily well.
>>
>>51130587
Persona and Digital Devil Saga.
>>
>>51130604
Thank you! Do they happen in a particular order?
>>
>>51130540
Noted.

Hm.
> Seer (One who knows their Aspect, and guides others with their knowledge.)
> I am a Thief of Light, with the power to steal knowledge.
I can ABSOLUTELY work with this. Thankyou, anon.
>>
>>51130618
No. All of the SMT jumps we have are in different timelines. Feel free to take them in whatever order you like.
>>
>>51130495
What about if I have that perk from... not a practical guide to evil. The other one, from the same guy, that makes you like catnip to nature god/desses?

>>51130604
Explain persona to me?
>>
Is there any point to buying Housing for the Warehouse, when one could use the hookups to install whatever's needed themselves?
>>
>>51130692
Not having to do all the work yourself.
>>
What would it take to beat Gilgamesh? Other than a way to survive/dodge/endure GoB and Ea?
>>
>>51130709
Deck him in the schnozz.
>>
>>51130709
Blow his head off with some decently powerful OOC magic.
>>
>>51130564
That's the problem, really - the most serious problems of Misaki you can't solve with murder.

I mean, killing Roa is not that hard, and Nrvnqsr will just leave the city if ignored.

But TATARI? Will require some very careful rumor management and precise applications of force if you want to drive him off. You DON'T want to kill him. Steps to accomplishing that might summon Dust of Osiris, the apocalyptic scenario.

As for Archetype: Earth? Well, irresponsible abuse of Tohno Gland to lewd talk her out of suicide worked for me when I took the drawback. You might have other ideas. But murder is the direct opposite of the solution here.

>>51130683
>perk that makes you like catnip to nature god/desses
1. Hoo boy. I mean, I guess that could work on Archetype, relatioship wise. Horribly right, that is. I mean, NASU. Nothing works as you expect there. Won't work on TATARI, though. He is considered a natural disaster, so Gaia will never try to destroy him.
2. The original anon was talking about the Tohno-san drawback, which depowers you.
>>
>>51130697
>Not having to do all the work yourself.
>I'm willing to travel the multiverse for eons, fighting against evil and sacrificing much for the promise of power. Never faltering, fighting the strongest of humanity's foes.
>I'm not going to install my own toilet, that's hard!
>>
>>51130683
>Explain persona to me?
Collective unconscious constantly fills up with suppressed desires, overflow causes dangerous supernatural phenomena. Plucky kids need to face their own problems, which allows them to gain a summon spirit/stand to punch bad thought monsters in the face, and save the day.

There's also a whole Philemon vs Nyarlathotep thing going on in the background, with the former backing the protagonist and the latter causing trouble, but it's become progressively more subtle as the series has gone on.
>>
>>51130709
Nobu, have him underestimate you, Imagine Breaker + endurance perks, godslayer weapon from Skulduggery Pleasant, a sufficiently powerful Gundam, Overlord bullshit, or just plain and simple bribery followed by a backstab when he least expects you to do it (so just before he does it)
>>
>>51130754
Okay, look at it like this:

If you buy the House, it comes premade and you know it's 100% to standard, to code, and that you won't find stupid shit like the bathroom door opening the wrong way and that trying to get to the shitter involves a game of limbo or whatever the fuck.

If you build the house, and I presume you know how much effort goes into actually BUILDING one, there's too many goddamn shits involved.
>>
>>51130709
>>51130730
This. He's a dumbass who thinks you can't possibly hurt him. So sandbag for a bit to get his expectations even lower. Then punch him so hard his stupid fucking hair explodes.
>>
>>51130754
It's a lot easier to punch someone then to build a house.
>>
>>51130692
Do you subscribe to the CP-insurance school of thought toward items? If so, you can have some wild warehouse parties.
>>
I have a companion who is really really good at stealing stuff. Would it be okay for her to steal an Orange Lantern Ring? From the Green Lantern jump.
>>
>>51130794
You don't even need to build a house. The warehouse just needs a bed, a toilet a shower and either blackout curtains or a solid light field to keep them separated from the rest of the warehouse. Rooms and walls waste too much room.
>>
>>51130813
Why not just blitz him with super speed so that he dies immediately without a chance to fight back?
>>
>>51130794
There's a big difference between building a house, renovating an interior, and putting in the bare necessities. It doesn't need to be to code, I'm not going to hang any doors, and-
Fuck it, what >>51130855 said.
>>
>>51130815
That's why you get your minions to do it for you.
>>
>>51130754
>fighting against evil
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>51130884
Or you could just drive a camper through the warehouse door. Problem solved.

If you absolutely need the space later you can simply drive it back out again.
>>
>>51130709
Drop a big bomb on Kotomine's church while the mad priest is in it, this will weaken him. Possibly enough for your servant to deal with him if you've summoned a strong one.
>>
>>51125730
Just woke up, the canisters can teach you anything from the games you want, provided it isn't some one off thing like however the hell those shapers on Sucia island in that one sealed lab turned themselves into shades, or something like the Presence from 5. War Tralls are fine Drakons and even Unbound are as well.

Innate Genetic Understanding is more of a research end thing, but it would come with the benefit of understanding other creations you see and fight and using that information to enhance your creations. It wouldn't be a big benefit right off, but it would certainly make your skill at making creations rise faster and higher than otherwise.

ReShaping is basically always doing the process correctly. No side effects unless you screw up the magic, or your process is flawed. I mean the perk won't just make it work out fine if you decide to shove a bunch of magic inside something/one to make them stronger, you have to actually know what sort of changes have to be made to make them stronger. If your process is sound the perk lets you do it.
>>
File: Horrorterror.jpg (379KB, 1500x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Horrorterror.jpg
379KB, 1500x1350px
>>51129274
That probably works to move around?

You don't need the Sylph for lifesupport though. You can survive just fine in the Furthest Ring.

But a Seer of Light or Void would be good to know where you want to go, unless that compass points to the path that actually leads there, instead of straight at it.

>>51129353
Well, not really. But sorta.

Mardukth himself is currently busy being dead. You wouldn't want the charms that He Who Holds In Thrall has now.

But you can take practically identical themes to what he used to be, and be a kind of second coming of Mardukth?
>>
>>51130915
>Welp, I have a space ship this jump foisted off on me for free. I suppose it's time to replace that RV I got in Cabin in the Woods and never got a chance to use.
>Metroids find camper with infinite fuel on desolate planet surface. Metroid road trip!
I guess that's happening now.
>>
Two completly different questions.
1. Do we have a Muv Luv jump?

2. In the upcoming Servant Supplement can we get FemGil?
>>
>>51131151
No, someone got like 90% done with it and then vanished ages ago.

I don't think the servant supplement is going to change much if at all, and I don't see why you couldn't get FemGil now.
>>
>>51131151
Do you want your mecha to get tentacle raped that bad?
>>
>>51131198
That can be easily accomplished with Kancolle and water bending.
>>
If you used resurrection magic on say Okita or Joan of Arc in fate would they be normal girls or heroic spirits?
>>
>>51131198
Too few Mecha know the joys of tentacle rape.
>>
>>51131198
Well it's not like we have a Cthulhutech jump for mecha(?) tentacle cockpit action.
>>
>>51131151
>Do we have a Muv Luv jump?
Counter question:

Is it as good as people say?
>>
>>51131242
They would be heroes, rather than heroic spirits, seeing as how being resurrected they wouldn't be spirits. Probably with similar levels of power to if they were heroic spirits, but likely without their NP summoning.
>>
>>51131277
Not him, but I enjoyed Alternative quite a bit, although I haven't seen the rest of the series and quality wise I would say it's about average, maybe a bit more.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>51131032
The compass literally takes you to your hearts desire so with a desire like 'A safe path to another session it'd take you on a safe path to another session', though you'd need a way to manipulate your own hearts desire I'd guess.
>>
Can someone win F/SN grail war without killing every master ? I know that Servants need die but will masters be so bad to leave alive ?
>>
>>51131376
The main issue is the servants, kill all the servants other than yours and you win.
>>
>>51131376
Killing masters only serves to make it easier to deal with the servants. There isn't an intrinsic value in killing a master.
>>
>>51131346
>self mind-control
Now you're thinking like a Jumper.
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.