[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1275: Very Important Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 543
Thread images: 93

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51096671
>>
Jumpers, tell us something important about you that isn't your survival, gaining power or waifus.
>>
Jumpers, tell me about the organizations you've built!
Everything from cults to corps!
>>
>>51103946
I always begin jumps at my birthday, so most times unless I pick drop-in I gain my jumper memories in the middle of a party
>>
>>51103946
Jumper knows what jumps exist, but not what the perks are, until he's about to drop in. He also doesn't know which jump is next.
He can't decide whether to be the hero or the villain, so ends up being mediocre at both.
>>
>>51103946
I collect old books. They don't have to be important, I just like books and have infinite space for them.
>>51103954
I haven't started any. My current chain is on Jump #20.
>>
>>51103946
Jumper writes books, both about his adventures and completely fictional ones. The mystery ones are often the most popular.
>>
File: PS238 Jump v2.2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
PS238 Jump v2.2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51102250
FISS superspeed section is half what it should be. To keep progression and diminishing returns what it should be, FISS Rank One is 4x peak human ability. Using 20 mph and 500 lbs as the "close enough" hallmarks for speed and lift respectively. the super speed/reaction time needs to be the same to keep the proportions relative.

Also, please buff rank 5 invulnerability portion just a bit?. It used to say Little Boy (first nuke ever deployed in battle) and that was 15 kt. buffing that to 20 kt (Big Boy was 21kt) is just a bit more, and saying you can take an ACTUAL nuke instead of a suitcase Nuke just sounds better, even if only Nuke you could tank at ground zero was the first one.

Always a Plan Ahead still being connected to the Rainmaker class and not the other Batman perls or the Revenant is wrong. Maybe add a discount if you have the Revenant or vice versa?

The no powers discount made sense on the perk, not so much on the revenant, because many jumpers would have powers from out of jump even if they did not buy them here.

Maybe have Always a Plan Ahead discounted Mrs Oberons class (which you insist on) OR discounted if you did not buy any other powers in the power section, and having that perk lets you recruit the revenant at a discount.

About A Job Well Done, you might want to move the teacher option stuff to a bullet point like the other options, unless you get the teacher boost AND one of the others which it sort of looks like now.

keep up the good work.

And seriously, about the SIITS (What is that an acronym of?) It there is an unruly super powerd student I use it on to keep the peace, am I doing the equivalent of sticking his nose in the corner, or trying to kill him? Is this a containment machine, or a murder machine?

Powerless should have synergy with Always a Plan Ahead, but currently you cannot have them both at the same time, because instead of saying Always a Plan Ahead is memory trick or the like, it explicitly calls itself a power...
>>
>>51103954
In marvel cinematic universe I built an organization of spies to infiltrate and counter Hydra. It took a while but we tore Hydra apart from within, ironically we finished them off right as they were making their move to take down shield, leaving Nick Fury quite confused.
Though I have to admit it's not fun getting yelled at by Nick Fury. He did not enjoy being confused or finding out I had run a counter covert operation and infiltrated Shield.

I have also formed a bunch of monster hunting organizations in worlds where there are monsters stalking humans.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51103954
I kinda gathered a bit of an obsessive fanclub in Panty and Stocking. Stalker shrines, declarations of suicidal love, appallingly written incestous fanfiction-the works. I didn't even mean to set them up; I forgot about something I got in one of HeavensAnon's jumps until it was too late and the fanclub just sort of...accreted rapidly because of the drawback.

My sisters weren't any help until they burned down the local Starbucks, at which point Stocking showed up to avenge her pastry and Panty...took the opportunity to mug them of the most /d/ish fics.

Anyway, I'm also fond of using business conglomerates associated with the moon as fronts for my science projects. MoonCorp in Titanfall, Luna Ltd. in some of the Kamen Rider jumps, Elune's Kitchen Accessories and Fellwater Purification Company in Azeroth.

Studies have shown that drawing a comfy litlte moon on all your infrastructure stops people from thinking further about any actual conspiracies you're running.

>>51103946
Cooking. It's one of the few hobbies that keeps me grounded because it lets me express my nature while letting me relate to other lifeforms. I went through a bit of a pickles and smoked meats phase as a stasis deity.

A shame I had to give up moon-cratering vegan powers because it wasn't worth the commitment, though.
>>
Fore the sake of curiosity, what are the most masochistic jumps?
>>
Jump #241: Pirates of the Caribbean
>The Lovers: Beauty and inner harmony.
So much bullshit. I am going to derail everything HORRIFICALLY and then I'm going to laugh my ass off.
>Age: 31
>Location: Tortuga
I'm going to go hunt down Calypso and give her a hug.
>Identity: Drop-In
>No "X" In Sight (900)
Granted, I can already pull things out of nowhere, but being able to keep things on me and avoid direct detection is useful.
>Waverider (700)
So not only can I navigate space perfectly, now I can navigate the seven seas! Also space. More of space. Kinda wishing I had this in 40k from the description...
>Fancy Footwork (500)
Having the sense of balance you'd see in a Hollywood movie is a most excellent investment of points.
>Nobody's Tool (200, Drop-In)
Plans within plans within plans.
>Magic Compass (0)
Well, I desire a great many things, but the first thing I desire is to track down Jack Sparrow and make him a deal that he can't refuse.

Stars and Stones.

It's a fantastic perk, really. It lets you screw with the laws of nature, or more specifically, the laws of the supernatural.

The first thing I did when I opened my eyes in Tortuga was to go and see Calypso. Because yes, Calypso, I know precisely who you are. And I can give you leave to act against your nature if you so choose, and to exercise your power while still keeping the form of a human. What do I ask in return? Nothing. This is the right thing to do. But you might want to visit your estranged lover, a Mr. Jones. Since you've got your power, after all, you can be anywhere that the seas are. Why only wait for him?

After that, well, I tracked down one Jack Sparrow. Immortality? Eternity's quite the burden, Jack my lad, but I'll do you one better - I'll make you a job offer. With that job, you'll have control over your age. You can be wounded, but you won't die... though you could find yourself floating in the middle of the ocean. Perhaps Calypso might be so kind as to show you favor. Better ask nicely.
>>
>>51104131
No, Jack gets a metal gauntlet much like mine, except his looks to be made of iron. And then? Then I task him with tracking down the Black Pearl. Hanging out around Port Royal is a good idea, I point out to him. But no mere pirate is he, now. He's much more, with (a limited amount of) supernatural power at his disposal.

I stuck around for fun, and stowed away on the Black Pearl when the time came and the plot got going. It was remarkably similar to the movie; Jack still ended up stealing a ship, Will Turner joined him, Elizabeth Swann was taken by the pirates.

Oh, hi fellas, I'm just hanging out for fun. Hm? Skeletons? Yeah, that's pretty cool. What's that, you can't enjoy dinner because you're skeletons and it turns to ash in your mouth? Well, that's a right nasty curse there, let me put a loophole in it so you can live, pity it only works so long as you're trying to work toward fixing your mistake, so don't get any bright ideas.

Jack still ended up stealing one of the coins and the showdown was as amusing as expected, in the end. Except when Barbosa died, I waited for the others to leave, looked at him and went 'really?', resurrected him, and smacked him upside the head.

The remaining movies went not too dissimilarly, at least at first; turns out the Black Spot is not visible through the gauntlet, the gauntlet is a sufficient enough magic conductor that Jack can hamekameha the Kraken, and Davy Jones just sort of gave up and let Will take over so he could enjoy the afterlife as first mate to Will Turner.

Oh, what's that, Will Turner? You don't like being able to come onto land only once a decade? Yeah, I agree that's pretty unfair, let's work on those terms of shore leave since you're technically an immortal supernatural creature now...

Oh, what's that, the East India company wants to seize control of the Flying Dutchman?

That's funny.

You're funny, Cutler Beckett.

I'll give you a full day's head start before I hunt you down.
>>
File: done with this shit.jpg (242KB, 1400x666px) Image search: [Google]
done with this shit.jpg
242KB, 1400x666px
>>51103946
I hoard media players. At least three backups. When we had to spend all that time in Age of Ice and our dvd player, our boombox, and mp3 players all eventually died and couldn't be repaired once more it drove me nuts.

I mean, sure we could dredge the perfect memory of whatever we wanted to watch or listen to from the depths or ask Mairwen to enter her laptop form and play it but that was either A: too much effort and not the same or B: kinda rude and the screen's a bit small.
>>
>>51104129
Siren Blood in greed mode for sure.
It won't kill you but it might as well have.
>>
>Catching up on Threads
>See EX Riding as a thing
>immediately think:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ssFdMYCqQ

Something is wrong with me at this point i think
>>
>>51104161
...is this normal for kamen rider?
>>
>>51104161
Is kamen rider always like this? Because if I get free time.
You know I just might be obligated to watch it.
>>
>>51104129
Hellblazer.
>>
>>51103946
I sometimes play the role of the villain and then lose on purpose at the end. What? It's fun to be a bad guy, but the good guys deserve a happy ending.

>>51103954
I ended up building a sort of network in Generic Creepypasta. I combined Genius Loci and Glitch to hijack control of the Internet, and took to calling myself the Cyber Devil. Lots of people came to me for information, money, and other goodies. In turn, they traded stuff with me, from memories to souls to "favors". No, not those kinds of "favors", the other kind of "favors". Like the kind you would owe a mob boss.
>>
File: rin-say-what.png (263KB, 958x530px) Image search: [Google]
rin-say-what.png
263KB, 958x530px
>>51104161
I'm not gonna say no.
>>
>>51104105
>about the SIITS
It launches shit into space, on a course to the Sun.
It's a convenient way to get rid of garbage. But terrible for the lifespan of the Sun. They should be draining mass /away/, not adding. Super-scientists my ass.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Feck. First Epicureanon (almost) and now this.

If you're around InNomineAnon I had something important to ask you but it's slipped my mind. So uh-which jump are you working on at the moment? Maybe that'll jog my memory.

>>51104161
...and y'all thought I was crazy for not getting Kamen Rider.

That's some Scott Pilgrim shit right there.

Actually now that I think of it it's a miracle Scott Pilgrim's world is still functional when there's nothing apparently stopping vegans from cratering the moon every now and then.

>>51104131
...I gotta ask, how does the tarot thing work for your chain? Is there a website you shuffle them on? Is it just a prompt you write to set the tone?

>>51104209
>the Cyber Devil

Did you turn part of the internet into Robot Hell?
>>
>>51104129
Sonichu
Girlchan
The Room

Take some sanity perks and some willpower perks before you go. You'll need them to resist the urge to kill yourself.
>>
>>51104182
>>51104192
Well, this is from the latest Rider, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, which does a few things different from normal in terms of aesthetics. For example, this is the first Kamen Rider series to have a Rider who rides a bicycle, instead of a motorcycle. But in general tone of silly action, yes, it's quite typical. Kamen Rider loves this sort of fun absurdity.
>>
>>51104248
I did drag a few A.I. into my domain, so yeah, I guess I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSGDM6WDAGo
>>
File: n38f.png (855KB, 1376x1942px) Image search: [Google]
n38f.png
855KB, 1376x1942px
>>51103954
I often build "research stations" in jumps, which are just little forts with a small crew of crafted minions (so, like, goats, beastmen, cyberelves, whatever) to oversee operations.
They're not especially large or involved, but they usually do have some kind of ongoing project they're supposed to be looking after, which varies heavily between worlds.
You could think of them as small dungeons in an RPG with trace amounts of backstory.

In terms of cults, I have that one from Hatred. I mostly use them for experimentation.
The weird part is that they jump at it. Like, you'd think people would be opposed to, "Hey, I'm gonna randomly pick people from your group and do weird genetic or cybernetic experiments or whatever else crosses my mind", or at least cause membership to dwindle, but NO. Those guys are totally into that shit. They think it's some kind of honor.
And I'm not even rockin' charisma perks or shit for that to happen. They just DO that.
It's really weird.

There's all the jumps where you're given or the point is to make an organization, but there are too many of those to list.

In One Punch Man I made a Machine Empire.
Or, more accurately, I revived Haltmann Works Corp. They were a recurring planetary antagonist throughout the ten years, on account of no one could find their mysterious leader.
For all its pomp and pizzazz, though, it really only existed for one reason.
To try and give Saitama a challenge.
>>
>>51103946
he spent several thousand years building a elaborate videogame which is functionally its own reality at this point, also he uses remote praying taping to collect copies of the minds of great artists Which he then edits to have their values satisfied by working on his videogame.

and nothing is more important to him than his family.

>>51104105
1. This makes sense
2. Okay
3. I agree with you there. That was SJ-chan
4.yep
5.fair enough
6.It's supposed to be a boost to the teacher stuff
But it's not like you can't buy both without being a teacher, perks are modular, they just cost different amounts of points for different origins
7. it stands for Shoot it into the sun,and yes , that would be attempted murder.
8. That's a good point. It's really meant to represent something like Batman's prep time,go ahead and change that
>>
File: Game Over.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Game Over.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>51104266
>But in general tone of silly action, yes
>Exaid is Silly
>A Rider straight up died on Christmas Morning

Riiiiiiiiight
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>51104266
are you watching the same Kamen Rider Ex-Aid that I am because The show I'm watching is a medical drama.
>>
>>51104454
>>51104488
>>51104266

Well, you're all right in a sense
You're all just also wrong

If it were purely serious or purely silly it wouldn't be half as appealing
The mix of the two is half of the appeal of the Neo-heisei (Heisei has a different feel at parts, but Den-O manages to foreshadow this) Kamen Rider W is a good example(and one of my favorites) because it is a genuinely nice kid-friendly(in the way some disney movies are, AKA one episode deals with a politician mother trying to hide the fact her husband was assassinated from her daughter whilst avoiding assassination by the villains...via a big bugman kaijin) noir piece, the use of rubber suit monsters and the occasional funny face from Shotaro don't subtract from the moments of earnestness
and I guess that earnestness where not letting something a bit over the top detract from something serious is a neat thing. It helps a lot for Suspension of Disbelief if done well
>>
>>51104454
>>51104488
Oh, sure, it can have drama. I don't deny that. But it's still a silly premise, the show's about doctors using magic video game consoles to cure sentient, pixelated cancer. That's what I like about Kamen Rider, it can take these absurd concepts and find a way to make them more than just comedy. But there's still an underlying current of silliness, and the action scenes are where this is most prevalent. That's what I was talking about, how the fight scenes (with some exceptions, Kiriya's death was just brutal) like to go for these wacky action pieces that are really fun to watch. I mean, look at that webm. That's Genm introducing himself to the plot by grinding his BMX bike on the other characters' heads. That's just fun.
>>
>>51103946
he's also been collecting locations for quite a while now and the descendents of the population of the LoT,And the shard come to inhabit them, and they functionally formed their own nation of which he is God-Prime Minister
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
Bit of a random question for the Exalted buffs out there but does anyone remember if the Sword of Creation is plugged into Creation's dragon lines as a whole, or if it's merely powered by the 150+ manses, reality engines and assorted bits and bobs?

And if you were to build one out of your own world-body like the Gunstar but more carefully on a disposable chunk of Exaltation-jotuns and had access to both the Beyond and the First Magic, would building into the Beyond be a good idea to make it work better?

>>51104305
Huh. I never did ask, but-what happened to your machine empire after your quest failed? Were they mopped up by the Hero Association or did they retire and get jobs somewhere?

>>51104586
>the show's about doctors using magic video game consoles to cure sentient, pixelated cancer

...what?

Wait. That clip-pixel cancer makes you an instant motorbike expert?
>>
>>51104697
It's a geomantic weapon, literally built into Creation's geomancy. Trying to remove it would do nothing at BEST and at Worst would result in creation wide cataclysms. Not to mention the long term effects of damaging the elemental pole.

And the Beyond in general doesn't sound like a good thing to be messing with at all, I don't even think that would have remotely the same effect. It'd be like trying to power a microwave with interpretive poetry.
>>
>>51104729
To be fair, everything was the Beyond until the Primordials started trying to create stable reality.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>51104697
a villain like you could never understand even the most basic parts of kamen rider , the bike in Ex-Aid is another kamen rider. that's how Emu is So good at Riding it,the bike is doing all the work.
>>
>>51104697
>Wait. That clip-pixel cancer makes you an instant motorbike expert?
No, the magic video game consoles do. Pixel cancer kills you. The form it takes once it becomes strong enough to materialize as a monster might know how to ride a motorbike, though. Especially if the game that infected you was a bike game. Yeah, video games cause cancer, in the Ex-Aid. That's what it's about. A computer virus that somehow can transfer data from video games to human biology, causing pixel cancer that eventually spawns monsters based on the games. In some cases the monsters are actually the characters of the game they came from, brought into the real world. Usually villains, but other characters can appear. Poppi, a supporting character, is one that is non-violent. Another one, who is evil, is Pac Man. Not even a joke, Pac Man is the villain of the Ex-Aid movie.
>>
>>51104779
What could be their agenda behind painting videogames as evil?
>>
>>51104791
we don't know yet were only Like a third of the way through the season
>>
>>51104791
I'm not sure if video games are evil, since they're also used to save people from pixel cancer. It's more that video games are a morally neutral concept that can be used for good or evil. "Duality" is Ex-Aid's big theme, so it's possible they're going to tie it into it through that.
>>
>>51104779
Oh, and the funny thing? The Bugster Virus arose from glitches in Genm Corp's new batch of games. Their launch titles were so buggy it literally gave people cancer.
>>
>>51104443
>.It's supposed to be a boost to the teacher stuff
The teacher stuff I was talking about was
>you’ve been granted a complete course in school maintenance, administration, student counselling, and even the workings of the government and its agencies and laws as they relate to both education and metahumans.
The AND instead of OR makes look like an option you can choose, (which is all the bullet points focused on school applicability) instead of one of the bullet points that come after, which is narrower but more comprehensive

I am saying it looks like an option, give it a bullet like all the other options.
>>
>>51104260
How bad is The Room if you don't bother with the plot?
>>
3. Binbougami Ga!
Origin: Priest, Age: 17
Perks: Hard To Say, See In You, Words Can't Say It, All For You, Temple of Thought, Burning Bright
Items: Prayer Beads
Drawbacks: Fortune Problems, Reference Hell

My first time in a world I've never seen before and I'm trying to figure out who the protagonist and villain of this show is.I'm at a loss. My best guess is the Misfortune Goddess as the hero, because the instigator of all the problems is some cruel highschool girl stealing everyone's fortune energy while they all suffer. But she's not particularly good at her job, so it's probably one of those comedies where we're supposed to laugh at the pain of the protagonist and ignore the collateral damage. Kind of like Invader Zim, but now I have to deal with it being terrifyingly real.

I tried talking to her, but she won't listen. This world seems intent on turning everyone into the butt of a joke. Everyone. Only one person seems immune to this, and he's the crush of the villain. Fuck it, I'm out. This town sucks and I'm a traveling monk anyway. I'm not sure what evil spirits I'm facing elsewhere, but being a wandering, mocked, homeless beggar monk can't be that bad. Or at least it can't be as bad as trying to deal with the cast and Ichiko's "Fuck You" radius.

Maybe I'll learn to be humble or something from the experience.
>>
>>51104105
>>51104443
>super speed vs peak human
Hmm. Point. On the other hand, being able to act as if the world was moving at half-speed (or better) acts as a very strong force multiplier for the rest of the FISS powerset...

>please buff rank 5 invulnerability
And speaking of that, if we're going to stick to exact 4/3.5/3/2.5/etc progression, the top end of the Invulnerability column would actually get nerfed _hard_ depending on the unit of measure - are we using impulse, pressure, momentum, impact, yield, or something else?
Aside: I don't think it particularly needs buffing, given it's now "you _will_ shrug off a 10kt nuke" versus the old "you will _probably_ shrug off a 15kt nuke", imo the variables involved are such that I'd argue the new version is at least as good.

Finally, FISS does not in fact use a strict 4x multiplier for its entire base anyway, because 4x peak human reactionless flight speed is... still zero.
>>
>>51104858
it's only supposed to buff one thing sorry

>>51104878
I Was working off a template for this kind of thing I found somewhere,it's not supposed to be realistic . It's supposed to be representative of flying bricks.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51104779
>Pac Man is the villain

Darkest timeline confirmed. Nobody's ghost is safe.

>>51104759
Actually it's not clear what the Beyond is, but it seems distinct from the rest of Time Not. Because the dreaming Primordials all awakened from Cytherea's ignition in a cataclysm that devasted everything, except for Oramus who just hopped out by himself from there.

Based on dev commentary, the Beyond seems to an undefined space which involves shinma, but which for reason doesn't affect the rest of the universe. It's...not clear if by "universe" they're referring to Creation or the Wyld as a whole, though I imagine the distinction was a little vaguer before Creation existed.

http://nobilis.me/the-beyond-of-oramus
http://nobilis.me/quotes:neph-talks-set-theory

I'm absolutely not interested in snatching it though, just making my own. And-would it be coy of me to say I probably COULD power a microwave with interpretive poetry because of a certain Elloge perk?

I just think there might be some room for improvement here given the current Sword is built on the principles of a tiny fragment of Cytherea and Gaia's work.

>>51104860
It's pretty much just early '00s regular Earth.
>>
>>51104807
Hi Bancho, since you're back up (or still up), here is my attempt at fixing the Notes to allow canon Miscellaneous Metas such as students Franklin "The Whiz" Springer and Ambriel "Guardian Angel" Valentine.

>Old Note: You may not replicate the kinds of things you see available from other specific things found in this jump with miscellaneous meta, boy/girl wizard, or rainmaker kid.

>New Note: Generally, assume that if a perk allows you to do something that might overlap with something another perk can do, then point-for-point the more "on-focus" perk will be better at it. For example, a Miscellaneous Meta will be significantly worse than a comparable FISS at being a "fast strong durable flier" - but a Miscellaneous Meta will be significantly better than a comparable FISS at being "just fast" (qv Franklin "The Whiz" Springer) or "just invulnerable" (qv Ambriel "Guardian Angel" Valentine).

Acceptable or not acceptable?

For reference, at one point we get to see Franklin (a Flash-style speedster) and 84 (a FISS) racing competitively and the above is basically what happens - 84 only barely manages to win because Franklin had to run around the obstacles while 84 was allowed to fly straight over them - http://ps238.nodwick.com/comic/07112014/ - and Ambriel's guardian aura is apparently ridiculously tanky even by PS238 standards.

Wondering if I should namefag or something so Bancho can identify me as the anon updating the pdf as opposed to all the other spartacus anons who aren't?
>>
>>51104729
Whoops, captcha ate another link somehow >>51104909
>>
>>51104873
Pray for their souls.
>>
>>51104910
If you wanna namefag and you're doing jumpwork I dont' think anyone will mind.
Just don't get a swelled head alright
>>
>>51104910
that seems kind of fair, but guardian angel is not supposed to be the kind of power level available and that would imply that she is,maybe tweak it a little? also some kind of secure code would help
>>
>>51104927
I'm a priest and I'm running away from people who are the victims of some demon draining their happiness. I'm praying my ass off.
>>
>>51104878
>because 4x peak human reactionless flight speed is... still zero.
Flight is just slight. Think of it as a "Fly at you running speed" perk. the speed of the flight is covered by the "super speed" portion of FISS,
>>
File: iridion.png (10KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
iridion.png
10KB, 450x450px
>>51104697
> but-what happened to your machine empire after your quest failed?
Honestly? I don't know.

Saitama found me out so close to the end of the jump that the empire didn't really have time to dissolve before I got whisked off to a new world.
It's my fault. I tend to "do it big" right before the end of a jump, like the last year or so. It's a recurring theme, my big finale. And in most jumps I time it so that there's some cooldown after so I can get things in order, enjoy the quiet, y'know.

It... helps... to do things this way.
Because I probably won't see everyone again.
Because I can't exactly just say "goodbye".

But One Punch Man, in that setting, things tend to resolve very quickly. Hell, even despite my best efforts. So instead of doing it big in the last year, I did it in the last MONTH.
And to my credit, I managed to hold the full scale fuck everything invasion going for several days! Because instead of just allowing myself to get batted aside, I finally went full force on the rapid reconstruction powers, and we just Would Not Die.
So maybe that's what led to Saitama finally sniffing me out.

But when it finally failed, there was still some base infrastructure. Sapient followers. A couple burnt out forts. And they had no orders. And were kindof lost without them.

Saitama just took me back to the Hero Assoc. He didn't tell people I was in charge.
There was rebuilding, like always.
Genos just said he'd follow Saitama.

And a couple weeks later... I disappeared.
>>
>>51104910
>Wondering if I should namefag
namefaging when talking about jumps you did/ are working on help for doing jump ruling searches later.
>>
>>51103954
My ideals. They're very important to me. If I break them, I feel dirty or guilty somehow...and my magic, technology, and social perks. This might be a little arrogant, but they remind me of how powerful I am and that I have the power to make a difference for once instead of being weak and unlikable.

This is also really sappy, but uh,

The number of jumps my jumper's gone through is also important. It might seem silly, but it reminds my jumper of how far they've come, and knowing that number will only grow bigger fills them with a lot of hope they've never had before for the future. It gives them security. They've come so far from the terrified mechanic in G Gundam or the wide-eyed itty bitty jumper in Pokemon, just setting out on a journey.
>>
>>51105366
Oh wow, meant to respond to this >>51103946
>>
>>51104248
I use http://www.facade.com/tarot/ator/ and it's basically a thing to set the tone. Generally if it's a major arcana, it indicates some sort of significant success, if it's reversed, it'd mean the odds are formidable. Though at this point it would take an exceptionally bad roll to end my chain, by all indications, considering I have a habit of investing in every way to cheat death that I can.
>>
File: tumblr_ohu31ePH4m1unm603o2_1280.png (436KB, 708x994px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohu31ePH4m1unm603o2_1280.png
436KB, 708x994px
>>51103954
The Multi-universal Daughteru Army of Justice and Liberty. Its a franchise, and probably corrupt by now.
>>
>>51105448
>franchise
>Daughterus
>corrupt

I mean, nepotism is apparently part of the company manifesto.
>>
>>51105487
Well, I mean I'm using some hive queen perks and I've got some lineage perks too. The problem arises that, after 1500 years, do I even know what Justice and Liberty is any more?
>>
>>51104105
>Powerless should have synergy with Always a Plan Ahead, but currently you cannot have them both at the same time, because instead of saying Always a Plan Ahead is memory trick or the like, it explicitly calls itself a power...

Even though it's not a "meta" super power it's still a perk (the drawback states "nothing you've gained from perks") and it's far more than just a simple memory trick since it's actively planning ahead and handing you ideas and advice. And hey, if you've mundanely trained yourself to an equivalent level then you've just saved yourself 200/400 points!
>>
Is the Shingan from Samurai Deeper Kyo something learnable in setting or a case of you have it or you don't? I've run out of cp, but man, that is one very appealing ability.
In case it isn't learnable, does anybody have any idea where I might be able to get my grubby little paws on something similar?
>>
Jump #242: Anima: Beyond Fantasy
>Page of Swords: The approach of an unexpected challenge, to be met with clear thought and just action.
You know what's unexpected? Being CONSTANTLY summoned and forced to do someone else's bidding. The challenge is to twist that to my benefit.
>Age: 20
>Location: Calista
>Identity: Human Mage
>Drawbacks: Hideous (+100), Familiar (+100), Immortal Soul (+200), Unnatural (+400, known summon)
>Freelancer's Talents (1200)
Learning to be on par with a professional in ANY profession given a small investment in time? Fuck yeah, I'm Uber, version 2.0. I should study magic and achieve a professional level of knowledge in every single field of it.
>The Gift (Free, Mage)
Aw, and it's not even my birthday! How thoughtful.
>Gestureless Casting (1100, Mage)
>Wordless Casting (1000, Mage)
I shall pause a moment to impart a brief lesson in magic.
It takes three things to successfully cast magic, as we all learned in Hogwarts: the Wand, the Word, and the Will. To be more specific, the physical focus that directs magic, the mental focus that channels magic, and the will to open a connection to magical power in the first place.
Compromise permits flexibility at the cost of effectiveness and accuracy - there's a reason no one is throwing a silent Killing Curse, let alone a wandless one.
The trade offs? Well, not needing a magical focus (wand) is obvious, if impractical, meaning you can essentially never be disarmed. Usually limited to short ranged, weak spells. Stirring a drink, illumination of a wand not in one's hand, and so forth.
Wordless casting lets you channel spells far more quickly as you could move your focus, and as any wizard who has experienced a duel will tell you, quantity has a quality all its own.
Being able to do either of these things without a loss in effectiveness is a force multiplier. Being able to do both could, arguably, make one a walking force of nature.
Now then, on with the show.
>>
>>51105742
>Summoner (Free, Mage)
Well, at least I can do the research and figure out how to summon myself. Because that totally does anything of value.
>Increased Zeon Recovery (800, Mage)
Days to months to recover my power? Are you crazy? Recovery happening four times faster is beneficial, though perhaps not ideal, admittedly.
>High Magic (500, Mage)
This, on the other hand, IS ideal: normally you simply can't USE this sort of power without something interesting, like a lost magical city. You'd better believe I'll be making good on THIS.
Hmm, where was that spell to eliminate cancer worldwide again..?
>Opposite Magic (300)
Why should I be limited by something so petty as polar opposites? I've got magnetic monopoles in the warehouse, I should be able to study everything that I wish.
>Black Book (Free, Mage)
Eh, it's a nice starting point for study.
>Soul Shards (Free)
Not a horcrux, right? Right.
>Ring of Erebus (200, Mage)
Oh, now isn't this nice, an all-around magical boost. I'll have to add this to my gauntlet.
>Companion Import (0)
As usual, all of my companions sans Hart get a local setting. Mister Roboto isn't much for magic, thankfully.
>>
>>51105748
Well, if anyone sees behind what wrappings cover my body while I'm here, it's going to be an incredibly unpleasant sight for them - seems I'm showing the worst aspects of being a shoggoth and/or walking wound in the world. Even my shadow seems to be acting up. The constant flashbacks and conflicting memories don't help either, and I tell you what, it is SUPER annoying to be doing one thing and then end up summoned clear across the country to some idiot who wants me to do his bidding and/or homework. And when someone summons me it's even MORE obvious that I'm something horrifying that man was not meant to know.

Ugh.

Anyway.

I REALLY wish that I had the points to spare to be able to get the Seeker of Names perk, but I have other means to find out the true name of things that I encounter, even if they're probably more exhaustive. Same with Nemesis abilities, frankly; they seem useful to say the least. But the raw power of the local magic is unquestionably what I need to be going for.

The other thing that I need to be going for is more real estate to add to Konasse. The city went from a half million to ten times that much, and with all the new buildings, there's only so much space to be had. I hear this Megas Therion is quite a place, and integrating it into the growing metropolis that is Konasse sounds like something right up my alley.

Also, seriously, where's that spell that eradicates cancer? I'm definitely going to use it.
>>
>>51105748
Well you could just dump a bunch of development into metamagic to get high magic outside of the perk.
It costs double though so it's not the worst idea to just get the perk and be done with it.

>>51105752
Uncreation is the spell that can remove cancer. It's divine destruction magic though so you'll need the city if you want to use it without an exploit. However without strong soul that would be very dangerous.
I assume you have enough soul boosters by now to not get vaped instantly, but in the event you fuck up the consequences would be truly awful without guaranteed recovery.
Like lose your magic forever bad.
>>
>>51105782
Better to just save myself the trouble, frankly. Being able to use twice as much metamagic, and recover four times faster from it, without even having to limit myself to where or how I cast? That's win-win-win, all around.
>>
>>51105796
Well I wouldn't count it out entirely.
Getting Megas Therion is free spell knowledge of every single spell in the setting.
Which as far as I know isn't possible to do otherwise since you can only have so many sub paths of magic.
>>
>>51104929
>>51104939
Ok, I'll use this for auth/jump stuff.
>>
What End-Jump offers the most powerful reward?
>>
>>51105974
Probably SBURB, but instead of a reward you just get it for playing.
Master classes are borked. Like win at everything forever retroactively good.

DeSu2 has a good one too. The factors are nothing to sneeze at.

SMT could perhaps be the best if it weren't impossible. Casual multiverse busting is neat.

The rest don't really have anything worth it as far as I know.
>>
>>51106011
The end game For Gurren Lagann is unlimited spiral energy without the threat of spiral nemesis, that puts you at casual universe Buster levels of power.
>>
>>51103946
I take glee in playing the part of the big, bad necromancer/demon lord/cliche saturday morning villain and then sending nice gifts to everyone and being generally nice to them >>51103989
when not leading armies of abominations. Like christmas sweaters with skulls on them sewn in a undead sweatshop.
The look on the héroes faces when they recieve gifts from the villains and its never a trap is priceless.
>>
>>51106057
You get that for free after any endjump post gurren lagann.
The other scenarios in that jump are nice though I'll give you that.
>>
Jump #243: Shaman King
>Ace of Wands: An innate and primal force released.
Or: how I learned to stop worrying and learn to love the MY NAME IS HUGE
>Age: 14
>Location: America
Fuck yeah!! Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day yeah!!
>Identity: Shaman Lineage (-100)
>Drawbacks: Found Your OWn Ceiling (+100), The Ghost Whisperer (+100), How Small (+200), Wanted For X-secution (+200), Night Parade of 400 Demons (+400, Mandatory)
Oh my god he is SO TINY! It's goddamn adorable how he thinks he's Billy Badass. Also lucky that mandatory drawbacks don't count toward the cap...
>Furyuoku Doubling (x16) (300, Shaman)
Yoh has 108,000 in the end. Hao has 1,250,000. Me? I have 163,840,000.
>Guardian Reiryoku Doubling (x14, 0 Guardian points remaining)
Yeah, I pretty much outclass Hao's Spirit of Fire here as well. 81,920,000 versus 330,000.
>Reishi (0)
Having to listen to everyone's thoughts all the time is going to get annoying, I suspect.
>Shikigami (Free, Shaman)
Infusing spirits into things? That has potential.
>100% Gattai (Free, Shaman)
How useful, being able to combine with my guardian spirit. If only I cared.
>>
File: SW.jpg (206KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
SW.jpg
206KB, 500x512px
What witches would most likely want to come on multiversal adventures?
>>
If I take Bloodborne as my first jump, how best could I justify the purchase of Gehrman's scythe? I tend to like to have an in-jump reason as to why I have something by the end of it.
>>
>>51106114
So, firstly, fighting a fuckton of demons every week does WONDERS in learning how to use the local abilities... even if 'annoying' is decidedly NOT what I'd use to sum them up. And my damned clairvoyance can't track them in advance! Super annoying. Almost as annoying as the constant endless stream of ghosts. Never mind the people who want to kill me.

Either way, though, it leaves me wandering about and trying to use Jumper-Level Charisma to talk everyone into teaching me things. This works better than one might expect, thankfully, but not as well as I might hope. Still, accelerated learning does wonders.

The whole Shaman King tournament is ridiculous, though. Not going to lie. I used clairvoyance to see how that would turn out and decided to change it as directly as possible. When I faced Hao, I laughed at him. In my best Jabba the Hutt voice, I said, "Ho ho ho! Hao, you are so smol." And in a normal voice, "Power levels are bullshit, also Avada Kedavra."

The entire tournament was called off EXTREMELY QUICKLY after that wonderful flash of green, because out of context abilities are the best abilities and this whole setting is infested with idiots.

Hao did not reincarnate after that. What a shock, the Killing Curse actually did its job for once. Fucking inescapable shounen bullshit. It was worth spending the rest of the jump on the run just for that.
>>
>>51106114
Wait, I mathed wrong. I don't have 16 purchases of furyouku, I have 17.

I don't have 163,840,000 furyouku.

I have 327,680,000.

I was wrong. Hao is not smol. HAO ARE SO TINY.
>>
>>51106126
Baby shower gift from Chosen Hunter.
>>
>>51106194
That picture is amazing.
>>
File: Ultimate Juju.gif (396KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Juju.gif
396KB, 840x600px
>>51105974
Probably Tenchi.
>Wings of the Lighthawk
Ascend to Kami-tenchi post jumpchain with enough training.

>Dimensional Technology Mastery
You could easily pull a multiversal destruction with this, and you can hide from abstract beings by hiding between dimensions.

>>51106011
Master classes are good, but even with them you're not invencible against other characters.

Caliborn got his ass kicked when he ascended to God Tier by another God tier, and he needed to use his Juju to defeat the beta kids even when he had mastered his God Tier and had unconditional immortality (although two of them were weird overpowered Glitches, he was still worried that Dave would kick his ass).

A fusion of God Tiers is probably going to get you on the same level anyway. You can get things like 'protected by causality' by being a God Tier Heir of Time, and manipulate it by being a Witch of Time.

Being a Lord English-lite is not impossible just by jumping without going End-Jump.
>>51106057
You get that with the spark anyway. The anti-spiral technology that lets you cancel spiral energy is cool, though.
>>
>>51106202
You say that now. Wait till after they're born.
>>
>>51106126

Finding it in one of the other planes of existence instead of inside the Hunter's Dream, maybe?
>>
Jumpers, a question.

What's a good toy to give to your kid? Who's probably superhumanly smart and strong.
>>
File: crap.jpg (13KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
crap.jpg
13KB, 300x292px
>>51106127
>Hao did not reincarnate after that. What a shock, the Killing Curse actually did its job for once. Fucking inescapable shounen bullshit. It was worth spending the rest of the jump on the run just for that.

GM: Alright, Hao, you're at the tournament and the new guy is mouthing off at you. Oh, by the way, roll a Reflex Save versus an Instant Soul Killing effect.
Hao: ... fuck.
>>
>>51106242
An enhanced magical sword that can cut through his skin.
>>
>>51106242
A rubix cube with infinite sides or something, maybe?
>>
>>51106011
>The rest don't really have anything worth it as far as I know.
The Darksiders one may be worth considering, if only because it's (apparently) one of the easiest end scenarios.
>>
>>51106127
Um. Doesn't Hao have Curse Reflection as a passive skill? Or did you have a perk to punch through defenses and >>51106251 happened?
>>
>>51106242
Convert The kid's room into a holodeck and load it with better than life from red dwarf, It's what I always do.
>>
>>51106294
The Unforgivables don't normally care for such petty things as shields, of course, but I have made it a habit to invest in every magic and metamagic boost that I can attain within reason. I don't particularly feel like digging through 1600 perks to find the applicable ones, but I am absolutely certain that I have them.

Also magic amplification perks and magic boosters sufficient to ensure that killing curse can probably not only kill one man, but a frickin' army at this point.
>>
>>51106304
Does F.I.S.S as a whole get proportionally better from kid to adult, or is it just strength?
>>
So if you only have immunity to direct magic, does that mean that someone could just shoot a gout of flame a few inches from your face and bake you with convection?
>>
>>51106314
More than fair enough.

>don't particularly feel like digging through 1600 perks

Wow. Yeah, I can understand that. Sorry grandpa!
>>
>>51106354
Pretty much.
>>
>>51106354
Is the fire magical?
>Yes.
Then it doesn't affect you.
>No.
Then you get roasted.
>>
>>51106354
Prolly. They could burn you with non magical yet conjured by magic flames as well.
Anti magic doesn't help much against environmental results of whatever happens. Like how getting blown around by conjured wind or drowned by conjured water would still be concerns.
However mana arrows would do fuck all.
>>
>>51106242
A giant robot. Kids love giant robots.
>>
>>51106381
But the magical fire will usually be accompanied by non-magical heat, simply because of how heat works. They could also just hit you directly and let the heat around you kill you instead.
>>
>>51106410
It's not magical fire there. It's conjured fire.
>>
>>51106417
Magical fire is still hot.
It must be otherwise if you want it to burn things.
That generally means heat is involved.
>>
>>51106354
Yes. Thankfully, heat resistance isn't hard to come by, and most other magic can't be so easily cheesed. Though a magical explosion would still probably kill you with its accompanying heat and shockwave.
>>
>>51106427
Not really. Magical Fire doesn't need to burn things through 'heat'. It could just target the soul like some version hellfire do, or attack concepts or the integrity of the object in question through other ways.

If it's plain regular fire that burns because it's hot, then it's not magical fire.
>>
>>51106562
That's headcanon though. Most settings don't go into that level of granular detail regarding magic.
>>
If I got the Copycat Technique from Ranma 1/2, can I then teach it to other people?
>>
>>51106562
I disagree, you can have fire that is 100% made out of magic.
It can get dispelled just like any other magic, but it still burns hot and would indeed catch other things on fire if they were to touch it.
If you were to remove all the oxygen in the room it would continue to "burn" even though fire doesn't do that because it's magic fire.
>>
>>51106354
Fire is a pretty common magical effect. I'd be surprised in most cases if you didn't have an in-setting example with regards to how hot magical fire is handled by magic resistance. I'd reckon that most of the time, the user will probably go unharmed because that's an incredibly anti-climactic way to dispose of your villain and most wizards probably wouldn't even know they had immunity to magic if that were the case. Of course, it's not a guarantee that it's been tested, but I'd say go with how the source material handles it as a general rule.
>>
>>51103946
Tournament arcs are my drug.
>>
>>51104161
...I just know that eventually /jc/ is going to convince me that I have to watch Kamen Rider and I'll end up understanding what's going on in this kind of scene.

Can't tell if I should be excited or terrified by that, to be honest.
>>
>>51106125
Yoshika, if you befriend her hard enough. Bonus points if you're a doctor.

Shirley would probably be fairly hot on the entire 'travel the multiverse and have adventures', as well.
>>
File: lucky_star_by_spicyroll-d30invo.jpg (644KB, 778x919px) Image search: [Google]
lucky_star_by_spicyroll-d30invo.jpg
644KB, 778x919px
>>51103946
I'm actually secretly awkward as shit and have difficulty hanging out with people. This probably accounts for at least a quarter of my companion problems, besides all the other stuff.

I have to compile excuses to hang out with people. I'm not "hanging out", I'm helping them, or checking up on them, or doing something that just so happens to take place in their same general area.
I wasn't hanging out with Inuyasha and his friends because I liked them. I had to because I was the guardian of his sword and I promised his dad I'd look after him. I was the Team Mom! I cooked for people -- because they're too hopeless to do it themselves!
I didn't visit Asgore almost daily because I think he's a great guy, I just took my job as Assistant Royal Scientist very seriously, and Alphys didn't like giving reports. Also, we had magic lessons, and obviously I had to show up for those!

If someone decides THEY'RE going to hang out with ME, it's no big deal, because psshh, whatever, it's not like I care what you do, baka! But if I want to hang out with someone else, I HAVE to come up with a reason for it. And I stick to that reason no matter WHAT anyone has to say about it.
After all, I'm the super lazy, uncaring, morally ambiguous villain! It would be completely s-stupid if I just wanted to spend time with people. I'd much rather just hang out in my warehouse, in one of its big empty rooms. Alone.

This is also a thing I do in real life.
>>
>>51107139
That's annoying but cute.
>>
>>51106339
yep, the whole thing gets better.
>>
>>51103946
....Daughterus?
>>
>>51103954
Every single Jump with a legal system, I use my vast, vast fortune to start a pro bono law firm specializing in providing legal services for society's most vulnerable. Invariably, I name it Wolfram and Hart.

Sometimes it's the petty things that keep you going.
>>
>>51107014
The newest Kamen Rider seems to be so weird. I guess after Gaim & Ghost, they wanted a silly KR.
>>
Hey Mardukth question about the demons created with heart and soul, can you rescale them If you get new abilities/boost in power or do you have to destroy and remake them?
>>
>>51107267
As a dig to the real Wofram and Hart from Angel or...? I don't get it.
>>
>>51103946
I'm a healslut
>>
>>51103946
Jumper doesn't have a lot of initiative, and mostly just goes with whatever other people want to do.
>>
Couple questions for Val: If one's Servant were to purchase the Bonds of Fate perk while I purchased The Family Art: Hormunculi and Majutsu Kokuin (also specialised in hormunculi), if we put our heads together could we still find a way to surpass the Einzbern's hormunculi creation feats?

Also exactly how big a boost is Head Bitch in Charge to one's own magecraft?

Finally if one were to transfer one's Servant companion to another master then allow said master to win the war, would one's Servant companion gain a wish so long as a) the wish does not confer any tangible benefit under one's direct control and b) the wish is within the parameters of the Fuyuki city's holy grail's capacity?
>>
>>51107469
Shit, I forgot the most important question: Is the ego drawback meant to represent meme!GIlgamesh (i.e. Gilgamesh as mocked by /a/ for having his head up his ass) or actually Gilgamesh's mindset? This is an important distinction because jokes aside while Gil does eat shit because of his ego, he does actually retain a fair bit of critical thinking and initiative in two routes, and was actually fairly succesful in one until he underestimated Avalon.
>>
What are some settings we don't have jumps for in which a "Toggle"-type perk would be justified?
>>
>>51107509
Seven Deadly Sins
>>
>>51107509
You mean settings where it would be appropriate to have a purchasable Toggle perk, or settings where a Toggle perk from another Jump would be most useful, because of annoying powers?
>>
>>51107351
Healers aren't sluts. Healers are jaded prostitutes who know how it ends.
>>
>>51107509
Technically speaking? Anything with growable supernatural powers. I mean, Traveler's Gate, Young Justice, and The Incredibles certainly don't have things as meta or broad as Toggle in the actual source material. They still fit, though, because people limit themselves in order to fit in or get better.
>>
File: 2590.jpg (520KB, 774x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2590.jpg
520KB, 774x1500px
>>51107469
Potentially, but that'd mainly involve you teaching those decades of knowledge to your Servant who can then rather then the opposite, so it'd take as long as they take to learn all that stuff from you.

Don't really wanna put a hard number on that one, it's not too big given the range of other effects. Probably 20-40% better? Might vary a bit based on the spell or where exactly in the territory you are.

Not sure on this one. The original motivation for that whole thing with making wishes post spark was just so that the very vague limits on what the Fuyuki Grail (And all others) can or can't do would never need to be dealt with. Tentatively willing to say yes on those conditions, provided it stays reasonable for what the grail might be able to grant. Otherwise I'll need to just say it's all post spark business to prevent another headache.

>>51107500
Bit in between. It's worse then canon Gilgamesh, in that you'll be eating shit for quite a bit dumber stuff, but it's not memegamesh where you'd be headbutting Excaliblasts on the assumption your perfect hair would protect you.
>>
>>51107527
The former.

>>51107526
Unfortunately, I don't know the setting well enough to write a jump for it. Also, it's not finished, and we all know how much shonen-kun likes to escalate.
>>
>>51107509
Anon, I suggest you don't put the cart before the horse. Making a jump just to write a perk you have an idea for *before* you know what the jump is, is not a promising start.
>>
File: 1448475796400.jpg (401KB, 987x812px) Image search: [Google]
1448475796400.jpg
401KB, 987x812px
>>51107536
Nah. Pretty sure they're sluts.
>>
>>51107575
It's so much that I want to write a jump for it, so much as it's something I'd definitely want to include if I can. I'm just fishing to see if there are any settings that I happen to be interested in (that other people are also interested in) in which it would actually be justified.
>>
>>51107536
no healslut is a BDSM kink based around being a healer loyally and dutifully serving as support for a tank.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>51107325
They can scale up with you if you get more powerful, up to the same level of power as the Fetich souls of the Yozis. Beyond that, you would need out-of-setting stuff to buff them further (but considering Kagami for example is literally a mirror universe, I personally don't see any reason to).

No destroying and remaking necessary (that would probably be a bad idea anyway, since destroying those would hurt you a lot).
>>
>>51107575
>>51107593
*It's not so much
>>
>>51107549
Thank you! Well. This...certainly changes things. I'll probably agonise over my build(s) for a while before posting 'em. Goodness knows I've been doing that for a while now anyway.

That jump is like my own personal happiness worm infestation. I can scratch the itch for a while, but it always comes crawling back under my skin.
>>
>>51107536
Also Dende.
>>
>>51107595
that's great to hear I have rules against that kind of thing,and I'm thinking of redoingthe tentative build. I had to include it, I kind of came up with an exalted style name for my Jumper's coat and I also miss the coat my Jumper used to have since he merged with it and I think he would as well. righteous indignation against the cold and arrows of the world
>>
File: 1480784890259.gif (1MB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1480784890259.gif
1MB, 500x373px
>Bad guy, too dangerous to let roam around
>Has shown no desire to repent and reform
>Can't be contained in a normal prison
>Killing is bad
Wat do?
>>
>>51107584
Nah, Mercy's just a slut regardless of her occupation.
>>
>>51107650
>Killing is bad
It's not, tho. Or, at least, it can be justified.
>>
>>51107650
Contain him in an abnormal prison/other dimension.
Reform him/mind-rape him.
Pod him and keep him in the pod until you can apply the two previous solutions.
>>
File: q520.jpg (196KB, 850x1417px) Image search: [Google]
q520.jpg
196KB, 850x1417px
>>51107619
Makes me very happy to hear that.
>>
>>51107669
>mind-rape him
Desu that's honestly worse than killing.
>>
>>51107650
>Killing is bad.
Batman go and stay go. This is how you get the Joker.
>>
>>51107650
>Killing is bad
And yet sometimes it's your best solution in these situations. You could imprison him, but that runs the risk of him breaking out.
>>
>>51107650
Recreate this
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Instant_Fortress
but with Adamantium/Vibranium and in the building process engrave runes to disable any and all magic once activated (including the ability to turn it back into a handheld cube)
>>
>>51107650
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Etherealness_(Spell)

And make it permanent

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Limbo/Abilities

Figure out a way to Make it permanent then Use banish on this person ,regularly banishing meals in an area he knows Food will appear in.
>>
File: marvel dc joker.jpg (167KB, 752x719px) Image search: [Google]
marvel dc joker.jpg
167KB, 752x719px
>>51107678
>>
>>51107675
Lewd.

Also, not him but I'm unfamiliar with Fate. What's the big deal about hormunculi again? Aren't those magic people grown in bottles out of horse poop and semen? Any ideas what one made better than the Einzberns' be capable of?
>>
>>51107650
Depends entirely on their powerlevel, psychology and physiology, but my default answers would be:
>heavy manipulation
>depowering, or on the contrary upgrade given to everyone else to be able to resist them
>brainwashing
>customized prison, surveillance, or isolation
>generally being enough of a nuisance to them that they consider the villainy not worth it

If every other option is deemed impossible, then yeah, sure, let's kill them.
>>
>>51107650
Also , there is exactly the power you need in generic creepypasta as long as the person in question is weaker than you
>>
What are the best jumps to learn martial arts?
>>
>>51107650
That's what Befriending perks are for.

Or you could just use your vast powers to imprison him instead. Magic is good for that kind of thing.
Flesh to Stone means the problem is generally shelved until you're ready to deal with it, no matter how long that takes. Just put him somewhere he's not going to be faced by erosion.

>>51107677
Hardly. A villain killed is a life lost. Sometimes a sad necessity to protect the rest of society, but not ideal in any case.
Indefinite imprisoning costs a lot of money. Money spend on someone who quite frankly doesn't deserve it. Why spend possibly millions on keeping a guy contained in prison while innocent people are starving in the street somewhere?

Mindraping means you can turn a villain into a productive member of society. Or at least a harmless one.
Sure, it's not ethical, but he forfeited any right and protection the moment he made himself a problem that can't be dealt with through the normal justice system.
>>
File: TamaCC.png (215KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TamaCC.png
215KB, 400x400px
>>51107702
They're physically stronger then humans and usually a lot stronger then the average magus too. Sometimes absurdly stronger and more skilled like Ilya is. Far as I'm aware, the creation process is just performing magical rituals and alterations on a fetus before it's born, at least it was for Ilya.

You wouldn't have the flaws they have, like all of them being albino or the stronger ones having short lifespans.
>>
>>51107675
So is the limit to Wish Granting in the new Fate jump for not being able to do anything under the purview of the True Magics referring to the entirety of their effects, or can I "approach" them? Like, could I still do time-stuff as the Emiya family did and soul-magecraft like the Einzberns?
>>
>>51107736
Generic Wuxia and Ranma 1/2 are generally solid starts.
>>
>>51103946
I collected all the Teddy Bears I could find in Fallout, cleaned them up, did minor repairs when I could, and handed them out to any children I found along the way that wanted one. I even make the ones that were missing legs or arms or eyes into special "look-alike" bears for kids with similar deformities.

>>51104145
Heh. I like it. Modifying the plot while still keeping it mostly the same for the fun and adventure of a story you love. Two thumbs up.

>>51106125
Charlotte would probably join up pretty happily. Unless you alter the way Witch magic works, she's nearing the end of the lifespan of her magic anyways and you can offer her access to speed and thrills unlike anything she'd find in her world.

Of course you'd probably have to agree to bring Lucchini along too... but that's not a bad thing. I like the pairing. Don't judge me.

>>51106242
Their first laboratory, of course. It's never too early to start tinkering with science!

>>51107650
Seriously, it's like you don't stack friendship perks that work even on hated enemies or something. Friendship harder noob.
>>
>>51107736
Exalted Sidereals
Ranma 1/2
Histories Strongest Disciple
Kung Fu Hustle
Generic Wuxia
Anima Beyond Fantasy (if you don't want the super-powerful magic for some reason)
>>
>>51107332
Exactly. Imagine how they're going to react when time restarts and all throughout the Multiverse their name is synonymous with using law to do good.
>>
File: darkseid.jpg (31KB, 328x398px) Image search: [Google]
darkseid.jpg
31KB, 328x398px
>>51107737
>>51107760
Could one Befriend DARKSEID?
>>
>>51107746
>>51107763
Thanks.
>>
>>51107650
>Has shown no desire to repent and reform
And you call yourself a Jumper.
>>
Seeing as thread's been on a KR stint for a while, I have a brainstorming question to ask of you guys:

What all types of fruit and nuts do we have in the chain that'd be worth experimenting with the KR Gaim Drop-In capstone 'Will of the Forest'? So far I've thought of a few:

-Paopu Fruit (Kingdom Hearts
-Jurian Tree Peaches (Tenchi Muyo)
-Vineapple (Bastion)
-just... Toriko. Alla the fruits of Toriko.
-Apple of Life (Chronicles of Narnia)
-Erana's Fruit (Quest for Glory)
-Moss Pearls (Endless Legend)
>>
File: Konata.Izumi.311208.jpg (56KB, 448x640px) Image search: [Google]
Konata.Izumi.311208.jpg
56KB, 448x640px
>>51107650
Look, I don't like killing, and in fact contrary to all evidence, I do actually try to avoid it.
But sometimes, bitches die.

That said, if you're just gonna wring your hands and be ineffectual about it, you can always build an ABnormal prison. Personally, I like sealing magics. They're flashy and make for interesting setpieces!
Just imagine, five hundred years down the line, people mystifying over the ancient seal of the demon king, who was actually just some asshole named Ted!
>>
So, I'm thinking about the Monopoly jump, and look at what it says:

"...everywhere you go, you'll find yourself holding the deed to land and buildings of equal value to what you've purchased here, as well as receiving a bit of income from them! Hotels don't just sit there and not turn profits, do they?"

Now the whole board can be bought for a few thousand dollars. With hotels and houses you'd have a few thousand more, but all told the value would be less than a cheap motel irl. So a bit of income might just be pocket change. And it is a short, easy gauntlet so why should you expect anything more.

So, anon, how much money do *you* get from the Monopoly gauntlet?
>>
>>51107694
Batman is a special kind of retarded, that's nothing new.
>>
>>51107782
What does Will of the Forest do again?
>>
>>51107767
How they'll react? Probably with glee.
Those guys are hardly going to care about having a reputation as "The Evilest". No, a reputation for good will just make it easier to ensnare more souls.
>>
File: 91240.jpg (67KB, 850x557px) Image search: [Google]
91240.jpg
67KB, 850x557px
>>51107744
You could do stuff like that. It's just what's possible within the system you're using. Since Wish Craft starts off using Magecraft as the base, it's obviously not going to be able to accomplish anything impossible for Magecraft to accomplish like something that falls under True Magic.

So stuff that is similar to True Magic but is done with Magecraft is perfectly doable when using Wishcraft with Magecraft system.
>>
>>51107736
>>51107746
>>51107763
There's also G Gundam for It's All In The Mind (remove human limiter and have the potential to do anything your body could feasibly do. It can make a normal martial artist able to defeat gundams barehanded and jump kick a building into the sky) and DC for Grandmaster of Combat (mastery of every Martial Art on Earth, unarmed and melee)
>>
>>51107782
Devil Fruits?
>>
>>51107777
First of all, respect for the Lucky 7 Quads.

Secondly, "Why can't we be friends?" from Shaman King specifically works at befriending even those who start out wanting to kill you and piss on your ashes. That's the main befriending perk I use, but I've got a few more stacked behind it as well for extra oomph.

TLDR: Sure, with time, effort, and a few near-death experiences.
>>
>>51107737
Mate, mindrape is also a live lost. Might as well kill him and replace him with a robot at that point. Really, step down a bit from your moral high ground there, because stuff that could be classified as mindrape, and not just a bit of memory manipulation, is always worse than death.
>>
>>51107808
>jump kick a building into the sky
What. IS that something you can actually do? Because that sounds more like toonforce shenanigans.
>>
>>51107796
You must have missed the part where they rewarded Angel for stopping a primordial entity for creating a mind-controlled Utopia on earth. They care a lot about evil.
>>
>>51107822
G Gundam, man. Domon and Master Asia jump kick a building into the sky and ride it out of a hole.
>>
>>51107823
Yeah but do they care about seeming evil?
>>
>>51107794
>Will of the Forest (600, Discount Drop-In): The fruits of Helheim are bountiful indeed, and you’re ready to share them with the world. Just by grasping the fruit in your hand and picturing the changes, you can create and shape marvels such as Lockseeds through touch alone, even designating what kind of Lockseeds they’ll become. Even better? You can do this with other fruits and plants as well, charging them with energy that allow you to attach them to devices like a Sengoku Driver or be consumed for a ‘safe’ boost in power or a new ability. In addition, by consuming such Lockseeds yourself, your form gains an ability that mimics their function. The Strawberry Lockseed for instance might let you shoot exploding darts from your mouth. Any individual Lockseeds abilities are diminished when consumed, but you may "overclock" the gained ability to make it equivalent to the original Lockseed in exchange for loss of the ability afterwards. Truly the variety of weaponry you can wield is boundless, for you are no longer limited to one seed at a time. Though there may be another able to wield the powers of many seeds at once...

>Finally, you may accelerate and control the growth of nearby plants, letting you use them to assault or restrain your foes with minimal concentration on your part. The Forest heeds your will, and may the fruits of your labor be bountiful.

TL;DR 'pull a Sagara by creating new kinds of Lockseeds wholesale, if you eat them you get an ability related to the Lockseed, also PLANT CONTROL.'

>>51107811
... See, I was debating on those ones but. The Devil Fruit power in a DF is lost when someone takes even one bite out of a DF, and when the eater dies the power finds a similar fruit and inhabits it.

So it's tricky. Would you get a Lockseed based on the original fruit and the DF power goes off to find another? Would you wind up with something whack, like "Oh hey it's the Banana Lockseed BUT IT'S ON FIRE"?
>>
>>51107827
I think all the good being done in their name will still piss them off an awful lot. Still, maybe I should grab Rumormonger from Persona before my Chain ends.
>>
>>51107826
Uh, what kind of building? If it was "out of a hole" it presumably couldn't have been any bigger than a small house.
>>
>>51107822
>>51107826
https://youtu.be/KSYAtChwObs?t=55s
Found a vid of it.
>>
>>51107820
The brainwashing doesn't have to be complete, you can just create a Pavlovian trigger when they think of doing something forbidden.
>>
>>51107782
Chakra fruit from Naruto.
Some Sims 3 fruits like the life fruit which makes you a bit younger.
Don't know how you'd get it but the fruit from the tree of might from DBZ.
Various Pokémon berries with all sorts of effects.
Random alien fruits - I think there's one in SW that has an effect on using the force.
>>
>>51107865
>Chakra Fruit

The one time I think it'd be better to just eat the damn thing instead of fucking around with it in other ways.
>>
>>51107820
What moral high ground? The villain needs to be dealt with one way or another, and at the point where he's that big of a threat his rights and opinions don't really matter anymore.

The solution you want is the one with the best cost-benefit ratio for society.
With killing forbidden you don't have that many options left.
Imprisoning comes with high costs even for mundane criminals, and that's not even factoring in the risk of a breakout.
Mental reprogramming turns a threat into an asset.
If the option is open to you i don't see why it shouldn't be used, on extreme threats only of course.
>>
File: 1481182959754.gif (5MB, 575x304px) Image search: [Google]
1481182959754.gif
5MB, 575x304px
>>51107849
So... it's just an absurd boost that applies when you actively try to do something?
>>
>>51107872
Probably. I can't think of many other fruits though.
>>
Last Time of Restarted Chain!
Yorokonde was a kinky, dirty vampire bastard for ten years while Abridged!Alucard hooted encouragement from the sidelines.
This Time on Restarted Chain!

STORY TIME! NOW IN HANDY PDF FORMAT! Also Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qlB7buBe66N2DXN-fUVxM0VpdLf9-F3VAHFAMLjoeRA/edit?usp=sharing

Jump 17: Undertale

Drawbacks:
+ The Taste is Indescribable (+100, 1100)
+ Lost Souls (+200, 1300)
>Lay down on the floor. Try not to cry. Cry a lot.

Companions:
+ Companion Import (300, 1000)
===Details in Story Time
+ Frisk (500, 500)
> I could really use a friend right about now.
+ Greater Monster (200, 300) - Muffet Muffet
>A second one would be nice.

Background:
+ Scientist (Free)
>Assistant to Alphys isn't such a bad way to spend ten years. At least I stocked up on Anime and Kamen Rider while in Hellsing.

Race:
+ Monster (Free) - Spider-humanoid, like Muffet.
>I always wanted to try having extra arms.

Perks:
+ Summon Annoying Dog (Free)
+ Perseverance (Free)
+ Analytical (100, 200)
+ Dimensional Device (200, 0)
>Oh, I'm so using this to give the Warehouse a major upgrade and no one can stop me.

Magic:
+ Bullet Patterns (Free) - Webbing
+ Electric Magic (Free)
>Man, this is all kinds of useful. Being able to just /make/ electrical circuits, being able to precisely modify the voltage & amperage you put out, as well as being able to trace errors in circuitry to discover just which pathways and components need repairing? Real life me is very, insanely jealous and would sell a real leg for this ability.

No TLDR Story mode this time. I wrote a lot, but I'm really proud of it. So please read it.
>>
>>51107873
The premise was that killing is bad, not forbidden, and that's really comic book logic at that point. There's no reason not to kill someone when they are that severe of a threat. I just don't like someone talking about mindrape like it's somehow better than simple murder.
>>
File: 1483236830006.jpg (311KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483236830006.jpg
311KB, 700x700px
>>51103954
I run an interdimensional agency of time-manipulating doppelgangers. What we do is replace our clients for a day of their choosing and do whatever they tell us to do. Thanks to creepypasta perks, Anartist and some pretty powerful memetic magic, we only exist as an history and only people that meet a determinate criteria will know about us and be able to contact with our people.

We offer a large variety of services.

Want to pass a nigh-impossible test? No need for studying just call us and one of our professionals do it for you.
Want to impress the person of your dreams or ask them out but you don't know how? We have an entire department working on it.
Need to attend an important meeting but you also need to be present at the birth of your son? We can arrange something.

Our price is simple. We take a day of the life of our clients, that can be collected whenever we choose.
>>
>>51107872
Make a few copies of it, at least.
>>
>>51107832
If it works on all plants, then there's a bunch of legendary woods you might want to think about. But there's also a lot of video games with powerful fruits and veggies, like Pokémon or Aquaria. There's also the Gingold from DC.
>>
>>51107884
Here's the description, it's one of the most OP perks there is because with enough training and time (hundreds-thousands of years) you could approach OPM levels of power with just a normal human body

Men could do things like punching buildings to collapse, deflecting a bullet with their barehands or snapping the ancient blade of ancients with their 2 fingers alone. Men could do those things…if they weren’t such pansies. But not you anymore! Those kinds of superhuman feats are your bread and butter- but not just having them, no. You can teach them, and they work! About anything that a normal person COULD do but can’t because they’re simple mortals (kick buildings, block bullets, etc.) you can teach a normal guy, and they’d learn how to do it. As a general rule: didn’t have the biology, can’t teach it. (Can’t teach a normal-ass human how to breath fire using something you have and they simply don’t.)
>>
>>51107782
Golden Apples from Xena - Hercules - The Legendary Journeys
Peaches from Journey to the West
>>
>>51107907
You misunderstood me then. I'm not saying it's morally better. Death of body and death of identity are pretty much equally unpleasant in that regard.

It's just better in that it's more efficient, assuming your brainwashing is reliable.
And answering a question that implies "no killing" with "kill him anyway" isn't really helpful.
>>
>>51107865
You could get the Tree of Might fruit from the Xenoverse side of Dragon Ball.
>>
What are some cool things to magpie in Marvel and DC?
>>
>>51107950
I meant outside of that, since it is an endjump.
>>
>>51107959
Shit, man, there's a lot. Basically any magic item or technology (from either super-villains/-heroes or ayy lmaos). Here's a sample:

>New Earth
Atlas Pendant
Bracelets of Submission
Lasso of Truth
Sword of Night
Flashing Blade
Wonder Woman's sword
Dreamstones
Chaos Crystal
Globe of Transportation

>New 52
Manacles of Force

>Marvel
Mjolnir
Staff of One
Muramasa Blade
Ebony Blade
Golden Mace
Stormbreaker
Sif's Sword
Dragonfang
Ka Stone
Mandalay Gem
Eye of Watoomb
Moonstone
Gem of Infinite Suns
Cavorite
Orb of Ra
Yazdi Gem

Captain America's Shield
Tactigon
Panther Habit
Exospex
Horton Cells
Obedience Disk
>>
>>51107959
Marvel
Spider Man's blood, Ultimate Nullifier, Mandarin's rings, the Black Vortex, the Evil Eye, the Dark Hold, Staff of One (become an omniglot and read thesauruses before using), the Tactigon.

DC
Pink kryptonite if you're into that thing, all of the batcave and everything in it, the magic lassos, Sword of Greyskull (if you can go between dimensions), Mobius Chair, Spear of Destiny.
>>
File: skrulk thorerica fusion.jpg (65KB, 564x735px) Image search: [Google]
skrulk thorerica fusion.jpg
65KB, 564x735px
>>51107959
Genetics.
>>
>>51107959
aside from the obvious?

>from Marvel

life model decoy tech and the wrecker's crowbar,Also at one point in the later continuities Mr. Hyde turns his serum into a street drug So pick up some of that.

>from DC

Basically just get all the DNA.
>>
>>51108117
>Basically just get all the DNA.
"Not remotely what I meant!"
>>
>>51107798
If I may, some queries:

1. Einzbern homunculi, or at least Illyasviel, are created from scratch as fetuses and go from there, from what I've seen. Is there any reference for quicker creation of them (in a matter of days/weeks)? What would you say become possible after buying Bonds of Fate, Average One, the booster AND the Family Art of Alchemy?

2. The JUMPER is summoned as a Servant. What does that mean for the War structure? Do they replace a class or become an extra participant?

3. When the First Magic notes reference Emiya's gun, does that mean the Origin bullets?
>>
>>51107793
>special kind of retarded

Is there another kind of retarded?
>>
>>51108142
You can magpie DNA if your creative and willing to get your hands dirty! I magpie'd Supergirl's DNA. now even the weakest member of my zurg swarm is roughly round one of those fake supermen Lex Luther pumps out every couple of decades.
>>
What would happen if you used Consume from Prototype on someone under the effects of an Omnitrix transformation?
>>
>>51108168
As far as I'm aware, that's how all of them are made. I could see maybe making something so that they grow faster physically with that stuff but on my current knowledge of how they're made, I don't see anything like vat growing them in days being possible.

They become an extra participant. Jumper class by a strange coincidence.

Mmhm.
>>
>>51107536
This is an accurate depiction of veteran healers.
>>
File: 1467771095858.jpg (2MB, 3000x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1467771095858.jpg
2MB, 3000x1998px
>>51103946
I like putting swords in stones. Sometimes it works out ok.
>>
>>51108216
That is adorable and now I want to see a video of the cat Prom!
>>
>>51108204
>No vat growing
Oh well. Getting inventive it is.

>Jumper class
Strange indeed.

>Mmhm
Well THAT will be 'fun'.

Many thanks!
>>
>>51108169
Yes. Batman isn't a thoughtless retard. He's a retard who spends countless hours and billions of dollars planning out his propriety blend of retard out to the nth degree. He has flowcharts of just how to maximize his retard given certain figures, actions, settings, and scenarios.

Understand, I say this as a Batman fan. He's awesome, he just has a giant incalculable arc of dumb within his psyche.
>>
>>51107694
Is there any more context for this?
>>
>>51108252
Not really. Frank sees a problem and he wants to solve it the way Frank solves problems: permanently.

Bruce wants to keep playing Urban Insanity Chess with his favorite opponent and, as such, is telling Joker to flee before the harsh light of Franks 10mm Pragmatism.

Joker gets that Frank, though wearing spandex, isn't a cape in the least and, therefore, is not interested in playing games. He runs.
>>
>>51108252
Well, at the very least it isn't canon. Unfortunately, it's still probably something Bats would do.
>>
>>51108278
Frank doesn't wear spandex.
>>
>>51108316
>>51108278
>Joker gets that Frank, though wearing not!spandex, isn't a cape in the least and, therefore, is not interested in playing games. He runs.
>>
>>51108316
...Are you implying he abides by the Cracker_Jack school of fashion?
>>
>>51107694
If Joker kills someone while running away, doesn't that make Batman an accessory to murder?

Does Captcha ever completely stop working for you guys and give you like 10 sets of street sign pictures in a row but won't accept any of them?
>>
>>51108329
Well. I'd imagine he does end up slathered in the blood of his enemies fairly often.
>>
What's the best beauty perk?
>>
>>51108343
Since Batman is afaik not a law enforcement officer he has no obligation to risk his life stopping a dangerous criminal.
Not setting yourself up to be murdered first doesn't make you an accessory to murder.
I don't know if there are special laws for costumed weirdoes in the DC universe that change that, but i'd doubt it.

Morally it's a different story of course, because he is quite clearly both willing and capable of stopping J.
But seeing how Bats should be quite familiar with the consequences of arresting the Joker by now (he escapes, kills even more people and then gets arrested again) it should be obvious he cares more about not going against his "no killing criminals" code than protecting the lifes of bystanders.
>>
>>51108408
Probably Skulduggery Pleasant or something from Exalted.
>>
>>51108418
I never understand why people blame Batman for that when really it's Gotham that's at fault. Batman does his job, but then the legal system still finds him not competent to stand trial, and the city placed him in a psychiatric hospital that remains open and funded despite being completely incapable of either treating or holding its patients. If Gotham got its shit even slightly together this wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>51108408
There's a perk in Princess Bride that literally makes you the most attractive person in the world.
>>
>>51108442
World's Most Beautiful.
Is it literal though?
>>
>>51108418
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Batman is the worst paladin.

Is your conscience worth more than the lives of tens of thousands of people, Bruce?
>>
>>51108343
On this iPad I don't get captchas at all. I just have to click the I'm not a robot box.
>>
>>51108440
For me? Because he already takes the law into his own hands. He may as well go through with it.
If you make it your mission to take out the trash you'll have to expect that you'll sometimes get a little dirty.

Not that i disagree with the "no killing" policy in general, that's what a court system is for.
But refusing to take out someone like the Joker even when he's a clear and immediate danger to the lifes of innocents is taking it too far, and Batman does it regularly.
He'd rather let other people die than get his hands dirty, and that's what i see as a problem.
If you can't bring yourself to do the job properly leave it to someone who can.
>>
>>51108408
Chrono Trigger has a bikini which makes you universally attractive.
>>
>>51108505
But that's not a perk, anon. When you take off the bikini you're suddenly less attractive.
>>
>>51108424
Are you talking about Exalted Beauty?
"Your

impeccable appearance could be the cause of numerous wars, and even your most die hard opponents will still have to begrudgingly admit that you look damn good."
>>
>>51108524
So why take off the bikini?
>>
>>51108544
Lewd things, anon. Modeling, etc.
>>
>>51108531
I don't know. I just assumed Exalted had some kind of conceptual hotness effect somewhere.
>>
>>51108563
Not that I can find. Alluring outfit from Chrono Trigger fits the bill though.
"enchanted so that this effect will transcend societal and even biological concepts of beauty, letting you charm almost any creature."
>>
>>51108544
>>51108524
>>51108505
Fuse it with a bikini artifact where you don't have to wear the full bikini to benefit from the concept of bikini.
>>
>>51108499
He doesn't take the law into his hands, though. He tracks down criminals, catches them in the act, detains them, and leaves them for law enforcement. That's technically a citizen's arrest. The fact that he roughs them up is an issue, but it's one law enforcement can probably turn a blind eye to. But if he started punishing them? That's when he gets into vigilante justice territory, and the judicial system has to start going after him.
>>
>>51108626
Or just get Charm Pouch from Secret of Evermore. You can get the benefits of the bikini without wearing it.
>>
>>51108601
Infernals has it explicitly, with three levels even. The second being "you're ridiculously hot even for an infernal, who are already ridiculously hot by mortal standards" and the third going straight into legendary hotness.

There's also A Thousand Ships in Civilization which makes you beautiful enough that kingdoms go to war over you (among other things).
>>
>>51108660
Anon, if I need to take off my bikini I've already got one pouch to manage. I don't know that adding another one is advisable.
>>
>>51108690
>only one
What a noob.
>>
>>51108647
Literally no sane person is going to arrest Batman for killing the fucking Joker. He would save do many more people than he does now.

Unless you dont understand just how dangerous and heinous the Joker really is? Because the dude – even if the universe didn't have a universal concept of good and evil, which DC totally does – fucking deserves it.
>>
>>51108679
And Blessing of Desire from DC Occult that not only makes you inhumanly hot, but makes it so that everyone sees you as subtly different in ways towards their ideal beauty.
>>
>>51108679
You're right! Beautiful and Terrible.
>>
>>51108709
Which raises the question: why hasn't Gotham executed him yet? They always give him the insanity off and send him to Arkham where he inevitable breaks out from to murder more citizens? He's as solid a candidate for the death penalty as you can find.
>>
>>51108720
And for a stronger personalized effect, Perfect Form from Generic Lewd.
>>
>>51108720
Having seen how that works for Desire, I'd be hesitant to select that option.
>>
>>51108709
You're right. No sane person would arrest Batman for killing the Joker. Just like no sane person would ever send the Joker to Arkham when he's clearly an unrepentant mass murderer, rather than either executing him or throwing him in a maximum security prison in solitary confinement for several thousand consecutive life sentences with no possibility of parole. And yet, here we are.
>>
>>51108757
...How does it work for Desire then? Kind of on the fence about taking it myself.
>>
>>51108647
I'm not talking about executing J when he's already down. I'm talking about B refusing to use lethal force even to prevent innocent deaths.

Shooting someone who is about to murder someone else falls under self defence laws in most countries afaik.
In a case like the Joker? There probably won't even be a trial.
>>
>>51108758
>we

How's life in Gotham anon?
>>
>>51108780
A trial? No. There'd be a goddamn parade.
>>
>>51108720
Basically what Asari do.
>>
>>51108775
Desire's neutral form is best described as hot anthropomorphic androgyny. Desire's perceived form is whatever the viewer perceives as beauty. Now, take a hard look at the internet and society, the nasty dark places too, and think about what different people consider beautiful.

I get the advantage that perk offers, but I'd rather just have ordinary beauty perks that by and large seem to increase your beauty in some objective, albeit Platonic, fashion as opposed to making your appearance slaved to perceived subjectivity.

It's a personal choice, but for what it's worth there it is.
>>
Are there any perks that can make your soul invincible, or at least tied to your mortal body so it can't be destroyed as long as you are alive.
Are there any items that can record what you see, even if you're under the effects of illusions and other magic things which normally appear invisible to cameras.
>>
>>51108754
Perfect Partner*
It's a be the waifu power. It changes your body and personality to become someone's ideal partner.
>>
>>51108803
Shitty.
>>
>>51108876
It's perceived appearance anyway, not your true form.
>>
>>51108848
Kind of but not really. Asari do it on a the level of race: Turians see a beautiful Turian, Humans see a beautiful humanoid, etc. Desire is purely subjective to the level of the individual.

>>51108907
All the same, I pass. If it were more like the Asari, as described above, I could see it. But it's patterned after Desire and not the Asari.
>>
File: NegimaAnya-Asuna-beach.jpg (109KB, 850x531px) Image search: [Google]
NegimaAnya-Asuna-beach.jpg
109KB, 850x531px
Last Jump: >>51092458
-----------------------------------------------------
>>Mahou Sensei Negima (1000) (104)
Identity- 12
0900>Mage -100 Why Not.
0900>Magister -000 I'm the mage.
0900>Gender: Female -000 Am i kawaii yet
0900>Import: Shau' + Goon -000 Shau' as Minister, Goon as protection. Probably. However it works is fine.
Skills
0900>Pactio- Goon (Free Magister) -100 ^
0900>Magic (Free Mage) -000 Wew. Magic.
0100>Gift of Chao -800 First bullshit technology perk.
-300>Gift of the Thousand Master (Discount Mage)-400 Supercharges spells? I couldn't pass this one up.
Items
-300>Focus (Free Mage) -000 Staff. Removed gem, shaved it down, incorporated it into whip handle.
-500>Spellbook (Discount Mage) -200 This world's magic is invaluable because i got the perk for it, after all.
-500>Shinchintetsu Jizaikon- Shau (Free) -000 This is just a cool weapon. And Shau' can be very impressive with this and acrobatics.
Drawbacks
-200>Sealed +300 Seems like a pretty safe setting. Work on getting my warehouse back asap. Get used to necessary walking again. Create some protective equipment.
0000>Debt +200 Once i have access to my warehouse, i can pay off the debt. if not i can work for the headmaster/mistress for a few hours.
----------------------------------------------------
Objective: Pay off debt and stay safe. Gain access to warehouse, break out suit from way back in LoT.
Have fun with my new friends.
>>
>>51108877
Power of Dominance and No Soul to Burn, unless you put your soul in harm's way by selling it or using it as armor.
>>
>>51108709
Part of me now wonders if Penance Stare would just go atomic on Joker's sorry ass...
>>
>>51108876
Oh God, what would Bancho see?
>>
>>51108962
That's. My. Point.
>>
Where should i go next, /jc/? I need a toss
>>
>>51108926
Wait seriously? Other races see blue versions of their women when they look at Asari?

I thought it was more subtle than that, like humans notice the human shape and breasts and whatnot, where other races more prominently notice the features most similar to their own.
>>
>>51108990
Sonichu or Girlchan
>>
>>51108877
A pensieve from Harry Potter should work for the second.
Alternatively Shadowrun cybereyes if you're looking for a tech option.

>>51108935
I know Power of Dominance is from Castlevania, but where's No Soul to Burn from?
>>
>>51108876
>>51108962
>>51108983
...Yeah, I'm just going to nope out of that perk now.

Thanks for explaining the horror of it.
>>
>>51105782
>It costs double though so it's not the worst idea to just get the perk and be done with it.

Artificing in Anima is very versatile. Zeon batteries aren't too hard to set up, though it can take some time and a lot of component harvesting.

>>51105839

True, though you can summon creatures with up to 90 in any particular path - Belphe for example. You need a few tricks to actually control things that powerful though.
>>
>>51108997
Nope. In ME2 there's a conversation between a human, a turian, and a salarian you can overhear in a bar. They're discussing what makes asari beautiful and start arguing because each species sees different aspects unique to their species.
>>
File: 0847354df277dbb095270119bc4f5f30.png (807KB, 1152x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0847354df277dbb095270119bc4f5f30.png
807KB, 1152x1920px
>>51108990
Slice of Life, Monster Girl Edition.
Toggle all your powers off too for maximum enjoyment.

No, seriously, Ultimate Spider Man. Enjoy the snark.
>>
>>51108948
There's worse things in the DC Universe you could use it on. Darkseid, for example. Or anyone who has taken down a populated planet. Joker's total casualty count is pretty low unless you count the time he got turned into a fifth-dimensional imp, and that got undone.
>>
>>51109018
Ghost Rider. It's competing with Spirit of Justice, though, so you might just want to stick with PoD. Castlevania has some good perks, but nothing on that level.
>>
>Go to Minecraft and take Mystcraft
>Go to Naruto to learn multiple shadow clone jutsu and how to make chakra infused metals
>Go to Portal (with perpetual testing initiative and Technical CEO) and make robots that can use shadow clone jutsu to mine for materials and provide extra labor for less costs
Anything else I should do on my path to making Aperture great again?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d1)

>>51109034
>>51109002
1. Spider Man
2. Slice of Life
3. Girlchan
4. Sonichu
>>
File: 2a61965b11db9b98e84bfc9a967818c7.jpg (660KB, 1100x629px) Image search: [Google]
2a61965b11db9b98e84bfc9a967818c7.jpg
660KB, 1100x629px
>>51109098
I'd recommend some science perks. Aperture is a science company after all. Raw materials are nice, but you're going to need some great ideas to get that company back on top. USEFUL ideas.
>>
>>51109098
You're overcomplicating things. Minecraft has options for automated mining. Just use those.
Also Terraria's Frequent Flyer Miles is probably easier to use than Mystcraft (no time limit).
>>
>>51109098
Shower Curtains.
>>
>>51108012
>Moonstone
From what I understand, that thing just gives you a little bit under Spiderman in physical attributes.
>>
So, if I wanted to go and make a race that is just plain better than humans in every way, what perks would I get to help me with that?

I would assume that I would need all the genetic/genius perks that I could get my hands on, so things like that Zerg perk, but what else would I need? Is there anything that I could do to make the entirety of that race loyal to me? I know that perk out of EVO would make the first generation loyal, but beyond that I don't think they would be.
>>
>>51109438
There are a series of Moonstones, which vary in power, some of which are even capable of psionics and space-bending. That said, internally-powered Spiderman-level attributes are nothing to scoff at, even if there are more impressive things in Marvel.
>>
>>51107351
>>51107536
Reminder that surgeons have huge egos.

Reminder that a healer, especially one that could raise the dead with ease, would be even worse.
>>
>>51105752

Seeker of Names is perhaps the most powerful perk in there - because of the rules exemption. All the other talents are - mostly - achievable with effort, but ignoring Pact requirements is a pretty big deal when high tier summons require things like "have never been defeated" or "take 1 damage every second for a day that cannot be healed, killing one human gives 1 health back", or "have failed utterly at everything" or "have achieved their life's purpose entirely".

If you just want to see true names, drop the Ring of Erebus (because it's not that impressive) and be a Devah Nephilim - who have the innate ability to perceive true names.
>>
>>51109126
> rolls a 1d1
Guess you really wanted to go to Spiderman.
Then again the other choices contained Sonichu so I can't blame you.
>>
Is a perk that tells you when an enemy is at the minimum strength necessary to defeat you?
>>
>>51109514
Realm of Myths. Just passively upgrade your humans to elves basically.
>>
>>51109514
Just make them worship you as god or set yourself up as king to ensure loyalty.
There's perks for that in Spice & Wolf, Innistrad, Civilization, Actraiser, Sword & Sorcery and a few others.
You can also get free mana from said worship with Master of Magic.
>>
File: 1480478605934.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480478605934.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>>51109667
>inb4 REEEEEE!
>>
>>51109545
I'm a healer and I'm pretty blase about it.

Granted, my brand of healing is prettymuch "fuck it" levels of white magic blowing through a body with enough force to lift them off the ground.
Which isn't even hyperbole.
I'd say I'm more similar to the bottom half of >>51107536, but it's really without all the dependency issues.

Like, imagine a jumper who provides heals for people. She never bothered to learn especially complex healing, because that's what surgery is for. So instead she just blasts people with the magic defibrillator, because fuck effort. BAM!
And she's a JUMPER, so she's pretty hard to actually kill, and the fact that she's only healing everyone is honestly kindof a mercy towards the enemy.
That's about where I'm at.

>>51109661
I don't know if we've got anything that specific. There are a bunch of danger sense perks, though, and combat analysis. I guess if those dinged only a tiny bit you'd be able to make some guesstimates.
>>
>>51109514
See: >>51109699

Also, there's a perk in the newest release of Neptunia that increases the devotion your people / fans feel toward you.
>>
>>51109699
.... I really don't know why I didn't think about that.

also, is there any better method for becoming a hive mind than the perk out of Libriomancer?
>>
>>51109712
>There are a bunch of danger sense perks
Do you have any examples? I mean, I know there are "a lot", but there might one every twenty jumps, if even.
>>
File: eastshudder.gif (6MB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
eastshudder.gif
6MB, 600x250px
>>51109725
>Libriomancer
>>
>>51109721
There's tons more perks for that kind of thing. Also lots of kingdom/empire management, yet more ways to gain benefit from being worshipped, some other options to make people better just for being loyal to you and so on.
Those are just the ones i know without looking them up because i needed them before jumping Overlord for the Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom scenario.
>>
>>51108948
Honestly? He'd probably be totally unaffected by it for some bullshit reason.
>>
>>51109778
Yeah, I just mentioned Neptunia because there's also a powered by faith perk there as well. Also, Neptunia is a good jump of a neat property so I like to give it ups when I can.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif (260KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif
260KB, 500x449px
>>51109751
Not really offhand, no. I tend to stack them, but I don't think I ever made a list.

A quick wordsearch tells me that Ender's Game and SCP both have perks that are NAMED Danger Sense.
I feel like CATastrophe had one, but it might just be improved senses and reflex boosts I'm thinking of. A lot of the paranoia-related perks run together in my mind, so I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help there.
Though, not quite the same, but I seem to remember Generic Magical Girl had a bunch of enemy scan type perks with the Conspiracy Theorist background, and those would also do well at figuring out what level the person you're fighting is at. Ideally you want to get both danger sense AND scanning perks.
>>
>>51109751
I think one of the perks from Etrian Odyysey does what you're asking for, though it might only apply to boss monsters.

-Danger Sense and Foresight
Danger Sense (Fire Emblem Elibe)
Killing Intent (Akame ga Kill)
Croak Dream (Adventure Time)
Melodic Expecation (Aquaria)
The Black Wind Howls (Chrono Trigger)
Hear the Whisper Inside (Circle of Magic)
Precognition (Code Geass)
Danger Sense (Ender's Game)
Red and Black (Etrian Odyssey)
Unknown Menace (Etrian Odyssey)
Combat Precognition (Familiar of Zero)
Wrath (FMA)
The Race Is Not to the Swift (Gonzo Journalism)
Newtypes (Gundam Universal Century)
Close Game Life (Ikki Tousen)
Precognition (Kara no Kyoukai)
You and I Were Meant to Fight (Kid Radd)
Survival Instinct (Siren: Blood Curse)
Perception Sign “Precognition” (Strike Witches)
Precognition (Marvel)
Foresight Eye (Mushoku Tensei)
Judgement Day (Terminator)
Red Dot Sense (Predator)
Deerish (Prototype)
Satori (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
Farsight (Star Wars)
Web Warrior (Ultimate Spiderman)
Safety Is That Way (Shaman King)
Eye Spy (Skyrim)
Danger Sense (X-Men Movies)
>>
>>51109921
Thank you! I love those lists.
>>
>>51107595
follow-up question can you use it to remove things in your soul that you don't want in there by investing that part of you fully into them?warrior G is getting real annoying and I think were going to need separate headspace.
>>
>>51109763
It's a perfectly cromulent jump.
>>
>>51109763
What's wrong with Libriomancer?
>>
>>51110075
Anon's just salty because he's a dumbass.

There was never anything wrong with the jump to begin with, just a couple of people were too stupid to understand how something in it actually worked.
>>
Genius Sneak Peek!

Drop-In:
Hello Darkness, My Old Friend [100]: You are stunningly mentally stable and it comes to being confused or confounded by sudden shifts in location you easily find your way. Perhaps a side effect of your nature but you have the ability shrug off most weak forms of corruption, slight resistance to being tempted away from your own personal moral guidelines, and can easily adapt to effects such as entering a Bardo, literally a pocket dimension running under it’s own laws of physics, with just a moment to brush the dust off and a few seconds to get a good look around the place.

Ride the Winds of Inspiration [200]: Mania, a strange phenomenon. It is not generated by geniuses alone. Instead, all kinds of mortal thought can generate low amounts of Mania, with scientific or mathematical thought generating more, and the sort of thought one might call "revolutionary" (politically, scientifically, ethically, it doesn't seem matter) generating the most. In this world there is a phenomena known as ‘Maniac Storms’ and thanks to your outsider’s perspective you’ve hit upon an idea. If there are ‘storms’ of Mania then there must be ‘winds and currents’ by applying this theory to your wonders you can create wonders that need no Mania to feed on, though they still will cause Havoc in the hands of a mere mortal. This technique does rely upon the winds of mania as a whole though so be careful, it could fail in lands where the local ‘winds’ aren’t strong enough such as a rural backwater town or an amish village. In lands without proper technology you need to look for innovation, for it really is the thought that counts.

How do these look?
>>
File: 1480533539496.gif (682KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480533539496.gif
682KB, 320x240px
>>51109932
You're welcome. I love them too.
>>
>>51109921
There's also The Call Was Coming From Inside The House! in Generic Creepypasta.
>>
File: CoC campaign notes.jpg (85KB, 639x450px) Image search: [Google]
CoC campaign notes.jpg
85KB, 639x450px
Jumpers! Tell me about the time you gave someone else an amazing "what the fuck just happened" story to tell.

For bonus points, tell it from their perspective.
>>
Where can I go for some good scaling (or at least trainable) durability? The first things that come to mind are Aura from R.W.B.Y and magic from Mushoku Tensei, but is there anything else? The former is "ablative" and not exactly great in terms of combat endurance, and the latter is from an immensely-dangerous setting.
>>
File: genreshift.gif (2MB, 559x10000px) Image search: [Google]
genreshift.gif
2MB, 559x10000px
>>51110320
>pic related
>>
>>51110123
Looking good to me.
>>51110347
Slaanesh, not even once.
>>
File: 917b7c4cf36eed1a5fddee0.jpg (762KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
917b7c4cf36eed1a5fddee0.jpg
762KB, 1024x768px
>>51110339
> trainable durability
What Does Not Kill Me from Kung Fu Hustle allows for that. So, basically, in order to train it, you just have to damage yourself with whatever you want to gain resistance to and then survive, and then heal, and then repeat, over and over again, until it stops hurting.
So, y'know, rev up that car battery and prepare those nipple clamps, cuz it's time for a montage.
>>
Does Conjoined Conjures really scale exponentially the more you combine? Can the time at least be mitigated by greater understanding of a magic system or at least by inherently simpler disciplines?
>>
>>51110456
So if I wanted "general" durability (you know, typical flying brick stuff), should I just let loose with prismatic ray(gun)s?
>>
>>51104697
>Bit of a random question for the Exalted buffs out there but does anyone remember if the Sword of Creation is plugged into Creation's dragon lines as a whole, or if it's merely powered by the 150+ manses, reality engines and assorted bits and bobs?

Sorta both. Think of it this way. You have the main engine/energy generator and then you have a bunch of minor generators/focus points as you get further and further away from the main plant. The sword channels all that power and uses the manses as a path for that energy to travel towards the target for maximum elemental destruction. Any power the manses provide is supplementary at best. If any of the lines are cut or taken offline (there's a spell in Glories UCS book) the energy can't travel through it to the destination or reach it if it is the destination.

>Would wank applied through a poorly defined GM says what it really is for their story existence supported by a do anything with time but conceptual destruction magic make it better?

Not sure if serious, here. This is not trying to sound like a dick, but that is how the question came across. Serious answer? If you don't mind it being powered entirely by either your own reserves or that which you make to power it, you could probably just make a circle soul to act as a medium of travel letting it hit anywhere in your world body. Really though, you'd be better off going for solar sorcery and rigging shinmaic sorcery antics or a cheap imitation of it in your body as the path through which it travels. You can even set up triggers for activation that way.
>>
>>51110320

I took that drawback in Monsters Inc that had you track down a bunch of kids and bring them home. Considering I cared more about getting them home as quickly as possible than explaining the situation or hiding anything, those kids experienced some top shelf weird shit. They're gonna swear it was the most memorable, lucid, crazy dream they ever had because there is "no possible way" that shit they saw was real or made total sense.

>>51110347

I'm too tired for this shit.
>>
File: 1450411786457.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1450411786457.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>51110456
Konata-Sempai >>51110123 thoughts?
>>
>>51110504
You also need to survive it and heal from it, so you should probably start lower. And pick up some regeneration.

Omega Regeneration from Xmen Movies is a pretty solid start for survivability.
There isn't much in the setting that will actually kill you with that even if you take it as a first jump.
FISS 5 from PS238 is also pretty solid and the setting not too dangerous.
You can also pick up the Dog Talisman from Jackie Chan Adventures and combine it with Oathkeeper from Kingdom Hearts so it can't be taken away.
>>
File: what.gif (169KB, 250x135px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
169KB, 250x135px
>>51110456
>So, y'know, rev up that car battery and prepare those nipple clamps, cuz it's time for a montage.
>>
File: 1462813300538.gif (496KB, 375x198px) Image search: [Google]
1462813300538.gif
496KB, 375x198px
>>51110579
You heard the anon
>>
File: Fabulous+max.gif (390KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Fabulous+max.gif
390KB, 500x281px
>>51110320
Sometimes, people doubt my lyrical ability. When this happens I sing Diana Ross' "Why do fools fall in love?" It goes pretty normally for most of the song, but then when the time comes for the outro, my scarf tails flip up and harmonize with me.

This is usually how people find out about my Kamui, unless I'd have cause to fight them prior. Then they realize it's more than a simple costume when it bites the shit out of them for daring to close into melee range.
>>
File: BlindedByScience.gif (689KB, 495x278px) Image search: [Google]
BlindedByScience.gif
689KB, 495x278px
>>51110456
>Rev up that car battery and prepare those nipple clamps, cause it's time for a montage.
I wholeheartedly approve of your training methods. Call me?
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.600.104830.jpg (68KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.600.104830.jpg
68KB, 600x450px
>>51110504
Probably something like that, maybe in combination with having someone beat you with hammers or jab you with needles or whatever.
You're literally gaining resistance to whatever's damaging you, so the more kinds of damage you can bring, the better.

>>51110537
>>51110123
I like it!

Though, keep in mind, I'm really bad at being asked about balance in other people's jumps (being such a casual and all). But they look like fun perks to me.
I did worry about the Winds for half a moment, because it looked like some Needle Grail stuff for 200CP, but then I read the rest of the perk and understood what was happening.

What exactly is the theme for Drop In planned to be, anyway?
>>
>>51110456
>So, y'know, rev up that car battery and prepare those nipple clamps, cuz it's time for a montage.
Kinky. Only problem is it quickly gets to the point where you can't feel it anymore with that perk.

What?
>>
>>51110572
>FISS 5 from PS238 is also pretty solid and the setting not too dangerous.

It's roughly the danger of an average Cape setting without the big crossover events,it's just that The majority of supers have the decency to lay off the kids
>>
>>51110640
To be fair, barring universe-shaking events, most cape settings aren't too dangerous if you don't go looking for trouble.
>>
File: Mother Jump, Rolling Counter.jpg (40KB, 406x192px) Image search: [Google]
Mother Jump, Rolling Counter.jpg
40KB, 406x192px
>>51110572
A perk that is often overlook but I think is a must have for Regen Jumpers.

>>51110608
We need a Mel Brooks jump.
Not it, I'm done Jumpmaking.

>>51110613
Anon don't, she will only end up hurting you and not in the kinky way. Just look at how she treats her companions. You do not want that life.
>>
>>51103954
Well, I guess it's not technically just me building it, but being the 42nd Supreme Being in Overlord jump means you were at least a part of Ainz Ooal Gown. Though, the rebuilding of them from the quest option at the end probably counts.

Also, they're what made me ignore the companion limit in future jumps, so i can have all 41 of them travel from world to world with me
>>
>>51110631
Outsider. To be a bit more on the nose about it: outsiders perspective granting them Out of Context inspiration and direction.
>>
>>51110664
>You do not want that life.
Who's asking for that? I'm just looking for a fun night filled with car batteries and possibly electric eels.
>>
>>51110640
And the danger of an average cape setting is generally "not much" if you can shrug of a small nuke.
Especially if you also picked up regeneration.
>>
File: 1428538387459.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1428538387459.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>51110664
>spoiler
Nooooo! Why must you do this, senpai.
>>
File: a.png (1MB, 1039x988px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
1MB, 1039x988px
When in-setting powers are gender restricted in some way by their nature, as opposed to merely a cultural thing, what's the best way to handle it? Just give people a free gender swap? Say "fuck it" and make jumpers the exception due to fiat? How do you handle similar problems, such as the story taking place somewhere that's segregated? For example, a girls-only boarding school or some entirely male military unit?
>>
>>51110320
I'd delivered my ultimatum, and was sitting in my cheap hotel room, waiting for the phone to ring. The cancer may have been killing me but, dammit, they needed me. Why couldn't they see that? Without me, how were they going to make blue sky? I invented the process, I deserved to have a say in how things went. I'd killed that man in Mexico, and if Gus thought I wouldn't tell everything I knew to the authorities - there was a knocking on the door. I grabbed the piece of shit gun, and crept over to the peephole. Shit. Fuck! I'd seen what "The Prince" was capable of in Mexico. Before then, he'd thought he was just a crook. After, he realized he was probably Gus' go-to man for killing people. It wasn't until later that he realized that Prince had gone to Gus with the information on his own initiative. Before I could put a couple bullets through the door, I heard the click of a deadbolt retracting, and I found myself on the floor, face aching with pain, gun laying a few feet away. Prince looked down at me, pityingly. I didn't want his pity. I told him as much. He hadn't drawn, yet, so I prepared to dive for the gun -
The last thing I saw was him, turning into a giant floating squid, and beginning to glow. I might have said, "What."
>>
>>51110640
Signature Item is discounted for heroic and villainous legacy. Can those be either magical or technological?
>>
>>51110664
>We need a Mel Brooks jump.
I'd prefer a Sandlerverse jump, myself.
>>
>>51110725
yes. Yes it can,that One is supposed to be pretty freeform
>>
>>51110720
Dunno, man. It depends. It doesn't really matter either way desu.
>>
>>51110720
Usually it's better to offer an exception, but it's a truly ingrained portion of the setting a free gender swap works just as well. Honestly you're probably going to catch a little shit no matter which way you do it, so my best suggestion is just to do what you think fits the setting the best.

Personally I prefer the gender swap route myself.
>>
>>51110720

When I encountered that in Soul Eater I just built the genderswap into the option. People can still just pay to change genders as normal though if they really don't wanna go along with it.
>>
>>51110720
I just ignore it. Life's too short to let gender nonsense in the way of my imagination games.
>>
>>51110733
Would you say an infinite-page grimoire which can absorb other grimoires is more 200 or 400 before discounts? It's really only to consolidate knowledge. You would have to have access to both books and a few seconds before it did its magic.
>>
>>51110720
Offer a free gender swap but don't make it mandatory, having the jumper deal with any issues that would come up with being the only boy/girl with X power if they don't take the free swap.
>>
File: Orabilis.jpg (153KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orabilis.jpg
153KB, 582x800px
>>51107631
Okay, so you're going to make a demon-coat?

>>51109948
Sort of, yes? But you /would/ be making whatever you spin off into a permanent part of your being, though mostly externalized.
>>
What's Rebels up to now? You start in that time period in the OT jump, right?
>>
>>51110692
Meh, I only made 5 jumps and they were pretty average. I'm not nearly funny enough to do a Mel Brooks jump justice.
You're not loosing anything.

>>51110731
...would it be a Gauntlet?
>>
Is there a perk somewhere that allows you to immediately open to a page or file you're looking for? Because holy shit I need that right now. Please don't be coy and say "organize better". When you reach a certain volume, it's still really hard.
>>
>>51110720
One of the things I've seen done is that people can pay just a little extra (like 50 to 100cp) to stay a guy while a female gender change is a free option.
>>
>>51110885
Gravity Falls - "Where is it, where is it, AHA!"
>>
>>51110784
>People get hung up on changing their genitals
>No argument about turning into a robot or a dragon
Honestly, I'd imagine the differences between life as a man and life as a woman would be way smaller than the differences between life as a human and life as a dragon.
>>
>>51110720
I'd say that >>51110814 has the right of it.
>>
File: mah nwah.jpg (31KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
mah nwah.jpg
31KB, 552x464px
>>51110914
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>51110859
>...would it be a Gauntlet?
I think gauntlets work better when there's a well defined challenge to complete, and I don't know what that could be unless the gauntlet makes you a character played by Adam Sandler and your goal is to start acting like an adult.
>>
>>51110885
Various forms of precognition could probably tell you where to look for anything you might want.

A capstone from Kim Possible WILL satisfy any and all of your needs on that front, as well. Just use one computer for all of your info searching.
>>
>>51110918
Considering how many half-dragons there are, I'm pretty sure dragon dick still works the same in the ways that matter.
>>
File: Konata_Izumi_by_Choast.png.jpg (99KB, 804x993px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Izumi_by_Choast.png.jpg
99KB, 804x993px
>>51110685
Works for me. I look forward to seeing more.

>>51110664
> I have both these perks.
God my training sessions must look like insane masochistic death spirals. With an undercurrent of geeky bullshit.

I do actually have training sessions, they just don't involve me moving a whole lot and mostly piggyback off alternative training perks.

>>51110636
That's why you have to go MORE EXTREME, CJ. HARDER! DEEPER! GO FULL SLAANESH!!

>>51110664
C'mon, anon, it's not all bad! My companions get almost unprecedented freedom among jumpers (because I constantly forget about them!)! You just don't hear about that part, because, I mean, obviously I can't tell you much about what they've been doing during the nine years per jump I wasn't paying attention to them.
I do also make an effort to provide for them. Nobody STARVES or anything. That would just be cruel.

>>51110613
Sorry, anon, but I'm not really into physical relationships.

But even though I'm probably not able to suit your needs, I really don't have a problem setting you up with other people!
I can still take pictures, right? ... Oh, nevermind.
I don't actually need your permission.
>>
>>51110965
No, they just cast shape-change to shift into a human form. Don't ask me how that makes half-dragons instead of just pure humans.
>>
>>51110855
Nothing much. Darth Maul's around plotting. Ezra is being a dumbass. Ahsoka is maybe still alive/maybe a force ghost.
>>
File: JAPAN.jpg (60KB, 423x393px) Image search: [Google]
JAPAN.jpg
60KB, 423x393px
>>51110918
You say that every time this comes up. Some people just don't want to be genderbent, deal with it.
>>
>>51110965
>everythinglookslikeagirl.jpg
>>
How do I make people fuck each other? Are there any aphrodisiac perks?
>>
>>51110918
Exactly, which is why I don't really care about specifying gender or anything. I'd think the fact that my true form is that of a freakish pink, yellow, and blue moth humanoid would be more important overall.
>>
>>51110978
>C'mon, anon, it's not all bad!

Power Rangers.
How did that go? You know, with the 10,000 year space dumpster?
>>
>>51110992
I'm not him and he's not me. It's different people bringing it up, anon.
>>
>>51111022
Get the Relationship Modification Power from Worm, it lets you turn people into your willing slaves or make worst enemies into devoted lovers.
>>
>>51111022
I'm pretty sure that counts as rape. Why do you need to do that anyway? For your ships?

Have you considered threatening them with a gun?
>>
>>51111052
Will definitely get that. But I was thinking more temporary, just to make a few people very horny.
>>
>>51111022
Hilariously, also Gravity Falls - "MATCH MADE!". Fits all shades and types of love too. Everything from Crush to The Inside of Konata's Head.
>>
>>51110988
Well if it's that easy to shapeshift into a human, is it even a big deal?
>>
>>51111063
You could just undo the effects after they are done fucking.
>>
File: rock-bard-axe.jpg (122KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
rock-bard-axe.jpg
122KB, 900x636px
>>51110965
I'm not so certain about that...
>>
>>51111022
Chosen of Serenity from Exalted Sidereals has a bunch of perks for that.
>>
>>51111071
It isn't, for dragons at least.
>>
>>51111040
I identify as you. Stop oppressing me.
>>
>>51111022
Mushoku Tensei has an aphrodisiac recipe as a buyable item.
>>
>>51111071
Well, yes. Because unless you're a slut-dragon, you're going to be spending most of your time as a giant, flying, fire-breathing lizard.
>>
>>51111022
Start an apocalypse. A slow one like an incoming meteor.
People get a lot more loose when they know the world is going to end soon.
>>
>>51110965
Be that as it may, humans don't have wings. This doesn't just mean that dragons' proprioception is different, it means they'll be predisposed to think in three dimensions at all times. This is just /one/ of their alien features.
Body layout affects outlook, even before you get into any potential neurological differences.
>>
>>51111058
>Why do you need to do that anyway?
Let's just say my Jumper is a bit of a voyeur. And human husbandry is a hobby of hers.
I dislike physical violence so no blunt coercion.

>>51111070
>>51111082
>>51111115
Thank you! Will look into it all.
>>51111121
Such a typical Jumper solution. I love it.
>>
File: where do you think we are chan.jpg (23KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are chan.jpg
23KB, 400x302px
>>51111117
>unless you're a slut-dragon
>>
>>51111117
A: Why wouldn't you be a slut dragon?

B: Why wouldn't you want to be a giant firebreathing lizard?

Your arguments confuse me.
>>
File: 133969929417.jpg (53KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
133969929417.jpg
53KB, 500x466px
>>51111035
You know, it's funny, but nobody remembers! I helped them get rid of all those awful memories.
I mean, sure, I had to put everyone in memory pods for awhile, but they forgot that part, too.
It's like the whole thing never happened!

Well, except Excalibur remembers, on account of he didn't mind. You're free to talk to him about it at length.
Of course, that would require you to talk to Excalibur!

Oh, and Scrappy.

He's fine now, by the way, on account of multiple therapeutic and sanity restoring fiat items, and lots of tender loving care. Totally fine. Totally, totally fine, so there's no reason for you to talk to him.

DON'T TALK TO SCRAPPY.
>>
>>51111141
It sounds like getting particular people to fuck is important here, but you might want to consider just bog-standard clairvoyance to help supplement your "normal" voyeurism as well.
>>
>>51110835
1.yes,one with my defense and blasting stuff, it's going To appear as one of those big Furry gangster coats with The pattern coloration that the viewer finds most pleasing and desirable on a coat.
2.could you elaborate on that? I'm trying to get a voice out of my head,Is this not a good way to do it?

also If you have an item Can You "uplift" that item with this by infusing a soul into it? Also, they count as parts of you And not companions right?
>>
>>51111161
Because if you're A, you'll spend less time as B. And most non-sluts will spend most of their time as B, so their bodily experiences would be vastly different.
>>
>>51111152
>>51111161
Pretty sure he's talking about D&D Steel Dragons, which canonically prefer to stay in human form most of the time and live in human cities.
>>
>>51111161
>B: Why wouldn't you want to be a giant firebreathing lizard?
Can't play vidya with claws.
>>
>>51110855
Lightsaber helicopters
>>
>>51110799
Did you see >>51111194 ? Basically it'd incorporate the knowledge of a book put under it.
>>
>>51111161
A: Cause Robots are better?
B: Cause Robots are better?

>>51111183
Ah Konata, you constantly make cycle back and forth from laughing to just wanting to give you a hug.
>>
>>51111190
Honestly if you want to watch that much just found a porn studio.
It may not be the most moral of options, but it certainly beats dosing random people with magical date-rape drugs.
>>
>>51111212
Lightsaber chainsaw helicopters
>>
>>51111207
Not with that attitude!
>>
>>51111235
Tru
>>
>>51111123
>>51111198
>Non-humans have a hard time getting used to human form

>One day, shortly after becoming human, your formally quadrupedal companions comes rushing into your room
>"Jumper, Jumper!"
>"What are these!?!?"
>They mash their hands into your face
>Hands, companion, you use them to pick stuff up
>They just stare at them in silent awe
>"So many possibilities..."
>How did it take you this long to notice them?
>"It took you three weeks to learn how to retract your claws"
>...
>Fair enough
>>
File: Doing_it_Wrong.jpg (149KB, 662x888px) Image search: [Google]
Doing_it_Wrong.jpg
149KB, 662x888px
>>51111202
>canonically prefer to stay in human form most of the time and live in human cities
Being slutty? That's the important bit.

Also, any city in particular they hang around in? I need to know ...for science.
>>
>>51111257
Isnt there a perk in Okami that would help with that?
>>
>>51111207
Well... maybe if you armored something like this up.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Playstation-handed-Dragon-controller/dp/B005EQTSLC
>>
Is /jc/ the Jumper's BBS?

No doubt this was already thought of lol
>>
>>51111281
The sluttiness is only implied, not outright stated.
And they apparently appear in most bigger cities, but canon has at least one in Waterdeep for sure.
>>
>>51111194
>1.yes,one with my defense and blasting stuff, it's going To appear as one of those big Furry gangster coats with The pattern coloration that the viewer finds most pleasing and desirable on a coat.
Right, okay. I wonder what a coat-like 3rd Circle would do/want?

...And how big of a coat that'd be? Not sure if there's much in the way of small objects like that as 3rd Circles.

>2.could you elaborate on that? I'm trying to get a voice out of my head,Is this not a good way to do it?
It works well as a way to get it out of you head, yes. You'd get a demon that's still connected to you, and with the upgrade charm you can telepathically communicate with them over any distance.

But you'll incorporate them into your nature.

Like. Ligier (the Green Sun) is Malfeas' demon and a proud being. His nature/purpose/motivation in life is: "To bring his glories to the world, such that all of Creation and Malfeas alike must celebrate the magnificence of the Green Sun."

Because of the connection between them as one of his demons, Malfeas has an "Intimacy" towards that. He similarly wants to bring his glories to the world, and have everyone celebrate the Green Sun.

It's not as personality-defining for Malfeas as it is for Ligier, but it's still an important part of himself.
>>
>>51111357
There was the idea that the thread would become this when everyone leaves for their own separate multiverse at thread #1000, unfortunately that didn't happen. . . yet.
>>
>Being a multiversal slut
>Having a loving and faithful waifu
You can't have it both ways, anons, pick one.
>>
>>51111281
Disregard Steel Dragon humaboos, acquire Silver Dragon waifus. Steels are interested in "human culture," Silvers are interested in humans.
>>
>>51111417
Why not one, then the other? Have sex with people across the multiverse before eventually settling down with someone?
>>
File: 1483508751998.png (96KB, 398x685px) Image search: [Google]
1483508751998.png
96KB, 398x685px
For those of you who missed the pastas and spam, the perks to Madoka are basically done.

http://pastebin.com/G7c0k7rY

Probably not working on it today because my sleep was garbage. May be taking an anons suggestion and tiering the magic subsection. Not sure yet.
>>
>>51111454
10.42 light years.
>>
>>51111417
You can actually do both quite easily. There are many perks that make your partners not mind when you sleep around. Although you personally aren't faithful your waifu/husbando certainly cna be.
>>
File: tumblr_me5gkbvO1N1rskx8ao1_500.jpg (168KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me5gkbvO1N1rskx8ao1_500.jpg
168KB, 500x637px
>>51111198
Still don't see a problem, mang. Your mind is adaptable by its nature.

>>51111207
You're not trying very hard, then.

>>51111223
>Cause Robots are better?
Robots ain't bad, but dragons is better.
>>
>>51111417
>not slutting it up for serval dozen jumps
>not thoroughly exploring and sating your curiosities and appetites
>not forming a committed harem after your wild hair days
>not loving all your waifus from there on out and using all you've learned to make their lives as bountiful, pleasurable, and fulfilling as possible
I mean, I guess someone could do it your way anon. All the same, I think I'll do it my way.
>>
>>51111420
So that makes them what? Reverse-furries? Skinies? Humanies?
>>
>>51111454
>tiering the magic subsection
was ist das?
>>
>>51111417
It's called an open relationship, anon.
This isn't the middle ages. You can be a multiversal slut and still be in a loving relationship.
>>
>>51111458
Seeing as magic is generally unique and fitting to a wish, you could do something like the Servant Supplement for magic.
>>
>>51111458

Bodacious Beds
>>
>>51111505
Monkey-fuckers maybe? I mean, they have a tendency to pick attractive elves as their goto form to seduce humans. So they don't do the Steel thing where they want the authentic human experience. They just want authentic human dick.
>>
>>51107595
Hey there. Infernal Jump stuff.
I like the Jump, but was wanting to have the Yozi think of me less as a pawn to be exploited, and more a peer similar to a primordial. So I looked at the soul structure advantages and had some thoughts.

>Descending Hierarchy
I know most 3rd circles have the 7 souls, but some have different ones than the standard, so there are more than 7 soul types available to choose from. It would be nice if this perk let your 3rd circle souls have 8 component souls vs 7, with the symmetry of Jumper and 8 companions reflected in a 3rd circle and its 8 souls.

>Heart and Soul
This seems a bit off. One, it specifies
>you may now invest a greater measure of your might into one of your externalized demonic souls
You can have other separate parts of yourself from other jumps you may well the core part of yourself you want to empower more. Like one of the voices in your head from personality cubes you bought as your conscience as an example. Right now it sounds as it buffs one of the 3rd circles from Descending Hierarchy. It would be better separate, so you can have a Fetish soul, and the 8 descending hierarchy. (the price also seems a bit high)
>>
>>51111578
>>51111380
>The Inner World
Since this is Perk based, is should have a Perk based way to expand it if you do not go Devil Tiger. Like you can duplicate properties that are warehouse attachments or that follow you from jump to jump. So if you pay for that Duchy in Cenaanon's Jump or the Private Island in the Incredibles Jump, then you can shape that Duchy and a Private Island in your Inner World.

Maybe modify
>While you are unable to create demesnes and magical things
do say your entire inner world is a giant demesne you can grant or withhold essence respiration from and can choose how those within a changed (or not) to become more aligned to you (the demesne mutation ability)

Also, this is all expensive enough to about be a perk line of it's own. Descending Hierarchy 400 + Heart and Soul 300 (but 200 is better) + Inner World 400 = 1,100 CP (H&S is dropped a bit) The ability to make artificial souls bring it to 1.700 or 1,600 CP.

Letting these be discounted by forgoing discounts on your backgrounds perk line sounds like an idea.
>>
>>51111458
Looking good, Heavens. I'm torn between the Hero and Gentle Soul perk trees, they're both so tempting. I mean, the others are awesome as well, it's just that those two match up with my build.
>>
File: dragon1474206949511.jpg (106KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
dragon1474206949511.jpg
106KB, 1024x576px
>>51111483
>dragons is better.
You're kinda right there, nii-chan.
>>
>>51111609
How is that a dragon? That's a warcraft elf with horns!
>>
File: mami_n953w5mTu81tve4f3o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
mami_n953w5mTu81tve4f3o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x218px
>>51111606
Madoka-Mami hybrid is unstoppable perfection.
>>
>>51111634
>That's an insanely powerful incredibly ancient warcraft dragon that likes to lounge around in warcraft elf with horns peejays!
FTFY
>>
>>51111080
>pic
Man, Dryads suddenly make way more sense.
>>
>>51110835
>Sort of, yes? But you /would/ be making whatever you spin off into a permanent part of your being, though mostly externalized.
Or have Perks that let you control/modify other perks and have auditions/performance reviews.
So you have a voice in your head, and you use Heart & Soul to externalize it as a fetish. But you let them know that if they mess up, you can toggle off the perk, and they go back to being a voice in your head, and you reactivate the perk to let one of the Other voices in your head have their chance.
>>
>>51107742
Most Homunculi are born from dumping regents in vats, at least that's how Solomon did it. Illya is weird because she was being born from another homunculus which isn't supposed to be possible.
>>
File: Dryad.png (425KB, 1400x532px) Image search: [Google]
Dryad.png
425KB, 1400x532px
>>51111688
>Man, Dryads suddenly make way more sense.
Looking at the stats and skills? Yeah. Dryads are the product of Bards fucking trees or other form of flora.
>>
NOOOOOOOOO I just lost half my chain
damn it...
>>
File: dryadporn1469696238768.jpg (82KB, 776x748px) Image search: [Google]
dryadporn1469696238768.jpg
82KB, 776x748px
>>51111688
>>51111817
>>
File: happy frumplequest.png (739KB, 1050x894px) Image search: [Google]
happy frumplequest.png
739KB, 1050x894px
>>51111458
>http://pastebin.com/G7c0k7rY

HeavensAnon, you never cease to remind me why I look up to you.

Quick question. Can I apply Magical Magpie to just getting resources for my inventions or is this specific stuff? Asking just in case.
>>
>>51111824
I had 30+ super detailed jumps with companion builds and writefaggotry plus all my plans and ideas for the future. ;_;
Sorry I'll stop blogging now. I just had to say it here since nobody else could understand what I'm talking about.
>>
>>51111908
RIP in jumperonis
>>
>>51111578
>>51111596
This is all extremely stupid. "You should change the perks to not fit the tone of the setting anymore, just so that the Yozi will regard me as a peer without any work done on my part". Fuck off.
>>
>>51111878
If the resources require a one-of-a-kind material, then that would count as narrowing it down. This goes double for MacGuffins. Otherwise, if you can make do with a common material or its something that isn't super-unique, then it should work just fine.
>>
>>51111960
>This is all extremely stupid
>Fuck off.
Hello there Shitposting Janitor Chan
>>
>>51111842
There are Dryads in the Overlord Series setting if that's your fetish, anon.
>>
>>51112012
That anon is a dick, but I do agree with what he said. Those are for the most part awful ideas, I was just hoping that if I ignored the posts everyone else would as well.
>>
>>51112012
To be fair, Jumpchain as a whole IS extremely stupid.
>>
>>51103946
I have a "saving people thing" that'd make Harry Potter look at me like I'm crazy. That being said, if there's no one around to save, I'll go out of my way to "accidentally" start some shit, just so I won't get bored.

Conflict is my drugs, man.

>>51103954
I start mercenary groups. A lot. Pretty much every fantasy setting has a branch of the group-whose-name-I-haven't-decided-on-yet, and it's pretty chill. Mostly just go around taking jobs from folks who aren't *too* evil, slay some monsters for cash all Witcher-style, and occasionally save the world.

By the by, anyone have the latest version of the WoW Jump? Or is it already in the Drive?
>>
>>51112077
...still better than reality tv.
>>
>>51111932
Thanks. I can't even remember what half my jumps were. This sucks.
>>
>>51112012
Not sure whether or not it's him, but asking to have a jump changed to fit your particular build is a bit sorry. We've demolished people for that in the past, just ask KOTOR.
>>
>>51112096
So if you had kids, and then your kids had kids, would that make you UncleGrandpaDante?
>>
>>51112096
Hey Dante, good ta see ya.

I think that the version on the drive is the latest version. There was an effort to revamp and update it, but it was abandoned for reasons.
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>51111578
>I like the Jump
Thanks.

>So I looked at the soul structure advantages and had some thoughts.
And I shall address them.

>I know most 3rd circles have the 7 souls, but some have different ones than the standard, so there are more than 7 soul types available to choose from. It would be nice if this perk let your 3rd circle souls have 8 component souls vs 7, with the symmetry of Jumper and 8 companions reflected in a 3rd circle and its 8 souls.
The 8th soul is the Progenitive Soul, and is only there to eventually become a new 3rd Circle. Yozi need custom charms to make Progenitives too.

So, no. You may still have non-standard set of 2nd Circle Souls, but those would still only number 7.

>This seems a bit off. One, it specifies
>You can have other separate parts of yourself from other jumps you may well the core part of yourself you want to empower more.
>Like one of the voices in your head from personality cubes you bought as your conscience as an example.
I fail to see how empowering a personality cube voice in your head would work as a Fetich. It's neither a part of your soul, nor a demon.

I guess if you turned that voice into a demon, you could?

>Right now it sounds as it buffs one of the 3rd circles from Descending Hierarchy. It would be better separate, so you can have a Fetish soul, and the 8 descending hierarchy.
That was the intent, yes. It buff two of the 3rd Circle from Descencing Hierarchy or those your make through the Devil Tiger charms.

If for some reason I would allow you to make Fetichs without either the other perk or the charm, I would have to reduce Descending Hierarchy to only 6 demons. I'm not handing out more demons than the fucking Holy Tyrant.

>(the price also seems a bit high)
Fetichs are a significant step above normal 3rd Circles. And this can give you /two/ of them instead of absolutely none ever, without the normal, crippling drawbacks they have for Yozis even.

So, not really, in my opinion.

(1/2)
>>
File: Alveua.png (266KB, 366x939px) Image search: [Google]
Alveua.png
266KB, 366x939px
>>51111578
>>51111596
>>51112212
>Since this is Perk based, is should have a Perk based way to expand it if you do not go Devil Tiger.
Nah. It's designed to have it being relatively small as the flaw to balance out the extra upgrades it gives, and come into its full potential if you go Devil Tiget.

It's probably already too good for the 400cp price, compared to other stuff anyway.

I do like the idea of adding properties to your world though. I may just allow you to let them appear there, if you have the charm/they fit in the Perk's limited area.

>do say your entire inner world is a giant demesne you can grant or withhold essence respiration from and can choose how those within a changed (or not) to become more aligned to you (the demesne mutation ability)
That's a little out there. Primordial world-bodies don't really do that, at best the form demesne in places their essence basically pools together.

Besides, it already gives you a big Manse. For which you can grant or withhold essence respiration.

>The ability to make artificial souls bring it to 1.700 or 1,600 CP.
Artificial souls?

>Also, this is all expensive enough to about be a perk line of it's own.
>Letting these be discounted by forgoing discounts on your backgrounds perk line sounds like an idea.
I don't really want to discount it though. Because these are already powerful for their price, and letting people discount them (even if that means forgoing background discounts) makes them obviously the correct choice.

>>51111706
Personally, I'd say that doesn't work. Since the perk is the ability to create the demons, not the demon existing.

So they'd probably just lose the connection to you, and you to them (at least for as long as the perk is toggle'd off). Making them free agents like Granalkin.

But that's just me, and you're free to fanwank it. That's just what I'd think would happen.

(2/2)
>>
>>51111458
So, Incubation of the Soul. Would there be any way for it to just make the person revert to being a normal human when they fall to despair or have their Soul Gem shattered?
>>
>>51112294
Contingent Raise Dead?
>>
And here is the iffy capstone:

Drop-In
What is Reality, if Not Real? [600]: The things a genius see come directly from the realm of pure idea, and those things want to be born into this world. But they can no more survive this flawed universe than a man could survive at the bottom of the sea. They appear, only to perish. They can live only within the aegis of an Inspired mind. That aegis is called Mania. You, however, have a different idea for the this power other than as a shield for your inventions, you are going to made it into a sword. After all if something goes one way then there must be an equal and opposite way, right?

All Mania is is the enforcement of an idea, after all it is at it’s very base mortal ideas, and thus you have a way to enforce something akin to reality on others. This ability manifests with the expenditure of raw Mania, multi-colored lightning or merely an odd background hum with no source purely optional but heartily recommended, and allows you to cancel out non-repeatable phenomena enacted on you. Post-Jump this works as a resistance to feats of Reality Warping such as someone deleting you from the universe allowing you to react in some way at the least.

Magic and ‘Clarktech’ is considered a non-repeatable phenomena when it is not accepted by the general populous. This power refers to the generally accepted parameters of the world, so if peasants in a world in the midst of the Dark Ages have accepted that wizards and magic are a fact of life it will not work, just as a world with generally accepted ‘Clarktech’ will also be exempt from this power. However, Reality Warping outright, instead of through the use of magic or ‘Clarktech’ is never exempt from this power.

Thoughts?
>Hides in bunker just in case.
>>
>>51112328
It says they vanish from existence though. I don't think there's a way to resurrect anyone from that.
>>
>>51112334
Wouldn't that be better for Real Scientist, what with the "fuck your fake bullshit" thing it has going on?
>>
>>51112294
In-jump? Not unless you somehow disrupt the Law of Cycles. Which isn't a smart idea unless you're able to fix things on a cosmic scale.

Post-jump? I don't know yet. Was thinking you could choose the end result of a Soul Gem running out of energy - Witchhood, the Law of Cycles, or just their bodies snapping back to normal at the cost of their wish and magic being undone. Let me get back to you on that one.
>>
>>51112151
Gotcha. Thanks, Anon.

>>51112132
Nah, I'd be GrandpappyUncleDante. And if those kids had kids, that'd turn into GreatGrandDadUncleDante. Then GreatGreatGrandpaUncleDante. Great grandnephews? That's GreatUncleGrandpaUncleSuperKamiDante to you.
>>
>>51112096
Got an ETA for the DMC update? Pretty hyped for it. Can't wait to see how Dante reacts to having a kid.
>>
>>51111202
And Silver dragons too.
>>
>>51112450
Personally, i think the post-jump choice sounds good.
>>
>>51112406
Not really. The capstone for 'Real' Scientist is in line with the theme of a 'Real' Scientist in the fact that they are focused on real science and wish to create repeatable phenomena. The Drop-In origin is about being an outsider and seeing things from a different perspective which allows you to do lots of esoteric bullshit like use Mania to enforce reality.

The 'Real' Scientist Capstone is:
A Correlation of Constants Between Physical Reality and Wondrous Artifice Creation [600]: The work of a lifetime transcribed into your mind. The simplistic wish to have something real and valid in one's own hands materialized into a theory, no a Law, which by all rights should not exist as it does. All forms of Mania comes from the unknowable power of Inspiration but if looked at from another angle one can not help but to find themselves gazing backwards, after all even myths and legends usually have a grain of truth to them. Using a method of your own devising you have figured out how to break something down until you find the core idea that made it real in the first place, granting you an astounding ability to understand the working of something through proper physics. You can take any Non-Repeatable Phenomenon and translate it into a Repeatable Phenomena at the cost of exorbitant power and size upgrades. You have also reversed one of the eldest uses of Mania, the ability to power even mundane things as if with electricity, so that you can power your inventions on electricity instead of Mania.
>>
>>51111523
Hello Anthony Burch.
>>
File: 0e4.jpg (126KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e4.jpg
126KB, 1067x600px
>>51112334
It's spelled Clarketech.

I like it, otherwise.
>>
File: Red Wyrmling.jpg (30KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Red Wyrmling.jpg
30KB, 564x564px
>>51111420
Personally, I prefer Red Dragons.

Pride, Vanity, Greed, Ferocity, and Power. They're the archetypical dragon, why settle for anything less?

Besides, their colors match with best girl.
>>
>>51112579
I'll fix that.
>>
>>51112550
Remember, anon - it's not netorare if you're fucking everybody involved.
>>
>>51112550
To be fair, engaging in an open relationship when both parties are emotionally mature and consent to it isn't bad in and of itself. Burch is just a loser.
>>
>>51112543
Ah, fair enough. They both look good to me. Maybe make it so it costs more Mania the strongr the effect you're canceling out?
>>
>>51112616
Sounds reasonable.
>>
>>51112612
>It's not that bad guys!
>Despite every historical and modern example failing because either one partner is the slut while the other pats themselves on the back and assigns themselves goodboy points and/or just plain jealously building up as is natural.
>>
>>51112589
They don't have a human alt form, must wait longer for them to learn the proper magic before waifuing.
>>
>>51112450
I like the choice option. Works well for being either a benefactor or a big bad in future jumps. Especially if we can choose a different result in each jump.

Uh, hey, just out of curiosity, we can be a magical boy, right? We don't have to be a trap like in the other Madoka jump?
>>
>>51112589
I think only Blue Dragons from the Chromatic Dragon side commonly breed with humans.
>>
>>51111454
Ayyy, this guy's got the right idea. I'm way too much of a sentimental fag to be polyamorous.

>>51112550
This gave me a pretty good chuckle.

>>51112475
I'm aiming for some time before the twentieth, chief. I could probably get it out a bit sooner if I really put the effort, but I'm kinda putting most of my focus on writing terrible Purse-Owner fanfiction right now.
>>
So I was thinking. If I took an Umbra Witch/Lumen Sage, gave them their counterpart's powers, then used Demonology and the Bayonetta perk to make them an angel/demon hybrid, what sould happen? Would I create an unstoppable Donut Steel monstrosity or would it (literally) explode in my face?

>>51112589
Red in the scale, sexy as hell.
>>
File: irwindragon.png (131KB, 740x2187px) Image search: [Google]
irwindragon.png
131KB, 740x2187px
>dragon waifus
>>
File: gilgatrap.png (735KB, 500x849px) Image search: [Google]
gilgatrap.png
735KB, 500x849px
>>51112666
Nuting wrong with traps, anon.
>>
File: e003095aa908f8554068fb0a4a720e61.jpg (688KB, 1100x1630px) Image search: [Google]
e003095aa908f8554068fb0a4a720e61.jpg
688KB, 1100x1630px
>>51112666
>>51112527
Alright, choice it is, then.

Magical boy is an option, yes. The assumption is that the benefactor is bending the rules for you, so if you want to wear something like knight armor or a toku-esque outfit, it's up to you. You may raise some questions in-setting, though.

Naturally, free gender flip to female and the option to wear a dress anyways is available if you really want.
>>
>>51112751
That is some shit equipment m8.
>>
>>51112666
Why wouldn't you want to be a Magical Girl (male), Satan? I'm disappointed in you.
>>
>>51112719
There are some powers that require a combination of both power sets, they would probably gain the ability to use those without a partner.
>>
>>51106114
Oh hey a build for shaman king. Neat.

Who was your ghost?
>>
File: LORDHUSSIE.gif (16KB, 310x420px) Image search: [Google]
LORDHUSSIE.gif
16KB, 310x420px
>>51111380
>Right, okay. I wonder what a coat-like 3rd Circle would do/want?
>...And how big of a coat that'd be? Not sure if there's much in the way of small objects like that as 3rd Circles.

This answers both questions.
>>
File: red dragon.jpg (81KB, 736x809px) Image search: [Google]
red dragon.jpg
81KB, 736x809px
>>51112652
Eh, they can just learn to take a human form.

Any of the True Dragon species can learn a feat to get one. But sure, they don't get it innately.

>>51112682
That just means you need to woo them a bit more. Seems a fun challenge.

>>51112719
Agreed.

Also, you'd probably create a Donut Steele monstrosity. The unstoppable part is debatable, but I'd guess it wouldn't explode just yet.

>>51112720
I mean. That pic is one of the reasons I decided to go for dragon waifus.
>>
>>51112589
>spoiler
Who's that?
>>
File: technically.png (524KB, 600x755px) Image search: [Google]
technically.png
524KB, 600x755px
>>51112856
...Fair enough.
>>
>>51112647
What if all three are sluts?
>>
>>51112720
>>51112857

Where do we get dragon waifus? Because this anon needs dragon waifus.
>>
>>51112909
Waifus are for pussies, m8. There are certainly better (and less creepy) paths to take.
>>
>>51112809
Well, pride is the Devil's big sin, anon.
>>
>>51112905
>Three
An open relationship doesn't have a member number. It's a 'pretend to be in a serious relationship while just fucking whoever you want' set up.
>>
>>51107595
Probably stupid question, but -

Can non Fetich demons also grow more powerful by osmosis from my growth?
>>
>>51112947
Man, you must be incredibly new here.
>>
>>51112905
That would be polyamory.
>>
>>51112751
>Jumper is a Magical Kamen Rider
>Homura is confused, Mami is amused, Sayaka gets hyped, and Kyoto really doesn't care
>meanwhile, Kyubey is as happy as an emotionless being can be, because it turns out guys are a great source of energy as well
>>
>>51112909
Eragon and any DnD jump, but especially Dragonlance.
>>
>>51113006
Kyoko* Damn autocorrect.
>>
>>51112212
>>51112212
>I fail to see how empowering a personality cube voice in your head would work as a Fetich. It's neither a part of your soul, nor a demon.
The fetish is supposed to be the defining part of you. Requiring it to be some new demon when you already embodied/externalized what you consider the most important part of your psyche several jumps and centuries ago is the problem. Presuming the fetish should be a new demon thing when the what you consider the core part of youself already exists and already has existed for a while as a sapient part of yourself is the problem. Because you can get something like that in the Portal jump with the component cores, in Anima with the Sheelie, the Marvel depending on how you use the doombot in combos, in SMT with the spirits that now are part of your shadow, and more. If one of them grew to embody what you consider the most important aspect of yourself, it should be able to be elevated to be your Fetish

>Fetichs are a significant step above normal 3rd Circles
I thought the fetishes were still capped and could not be more powerful than you, so that is moot unless they are at 3rd circle level right out of the gate independent of Jumpers current power.
>>
>>51112952
Because everybody knows that serious relationships are all about the exclusive sex.
>>
>>51112550
This reminds me that the day someone dares to do a 4chan jump, they should offer a copy of /v/ the musical as an item, it has some catchy songs

https://youtu.be/eB6tqxqwSfU
>>
>>51113052
Funny enough, an open relationship would probably work best if the partners involved had some reason why they wanted to be in a familial relationship but not a sexual one. Like two straight guys getting married for health insurance benefits.
>>
So what options exist within the greater chain that, if not purchased or taken, indicate that someone is inherently jumping incorrectly?
>>
>>51110855
Grand Admiral Thrawn is the villain this season. He's actually really dangerous, just right now he's been toying with the Rebels. He's learning more & more about the Ghost (Erza's crew). Also his job isn't to capture them but it seems to be more testing his allies, those Admirals and Moffs under him. The fact he's an alien, and has Tarkin's personal approval means something.

When not in the spotlight he's shown to actually be very successful in stamping out rebellion. He took over Tw'Lek's homeworld and used Hera's home as his HQ on the planet. Even managed to capture Hera's pops. Before Hera blew up the home, with a gleeful Chopper's help. Chopper is like a psycho R2-D2.
>>
>>51113146
You can't jump incorrectly. But I do look down on everyone who hasn't taken Endowed 6+ times.
>>
From German Hollow Quest:

>Now Who Would've Expected This?!
>Here training takes around half as long and every moment seems to be packed in.
>This however makes you accumulate injuries, however thankfully there is a spring with incredible healing properties

What exactly does the third line mean? Is it saying that you'll rack up unhealable injuries by fiat, or is it just an acknowledgement that spending long periods of time training in typical shonen fashion is likely to get you roughed-up?
>>
>>51112252
>Artificial souls?
Akuma. Sort of artificial additions to your soul hierarchy in fluff iirc.

>>51112252
>Since the perk is the ability to create the demons, not the demon existing
For the Decending Heirarchy, but the Heart & Souls perk does not sound like it creates a Fetish, but makes something that exists increase in power to fetish level. So if you can control the perk, you can take away that power boost and give the boost to another part of yourself if the current fetish proves unworthy, or your high concept changes and another part of yourself becomes a more logical candidate for the fetish.
>>
>>51113116
I figure that a lot of it is cultural. If you're told your entire life that a romantic relationship must mean being sexually exclusive it's pretty hard to separate the two.
Some countries are more conservative in that regard than others.
>>
>>51113146
If you die, you did something wrong. Otherwise there are no wrong answers.
>>
>>51113200
I'm pretty sure it's saying that training might lead to injuries, so a healing spring is provided to speed up healing for those who need it.
>>
>>51113196
>>51113254

>Otherwise there are no wrong answers.
>You can't jump incorrectly

I find this hard to believe.
>>
>>51113196
>taken Endowed 6+ times
Then you have to jump very carefully, or you'll do yourself a serious injury.
>>
>>51113146
What, you mean like OTB type of stuff? They're not inherently more powerful, but stuff like Counter-Strike's Buy Mode, SMT's Sacrificial Bestowment, and Minecraft's Cheat Mode are incredibly potent perks that you're not likely to find replacements for anywhere else. They're not strictly /necessary/, however.

Other than that, uh, this guy >>51113254 is right. Except you might endanger yourself if you need to take a stand on moral principles, so that's not entirely correct either.
>>
File: 1483608377427.jpg (174KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1483608377427.jpg
174KB, 786x1017px
>>51113274
Amazingly it's true.
>>
Is there a limit to how many people you can empower with Jumper Powered Warrior from Showa Kamen Rider Part 2 other than the energy costs?
>>
>>51113146
Unless you are building for power or to destroy universes to demonstrate your power, you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>51113274
>Stop having fun in you imaginary game the wrong way
Jumps cannot be done in a wrong way
>>
>>51113052
Yes, exclusive sex is part of it. You need to spend some time reading up on sexual psychology. Sex isn't just physical pleasure as far as your brain is concerned.
>>
>>51113247
Nope. The kibbutzim were an example of a society where they were explicitly NOT told that exclusivity was an important aspect of romance. It lead to a lot of problems because people are hardwired to take umbrage with it and develop jealousy.
>>
>>51113418
There's perks for that
>>
>>51112909
Dragonlance has dragon waifuing scenarios that, in addition to providing dragon waifus, give CP. It is broken and glorious.
>>
>>51113447
Okay, there's perk to do anything. This conversation didn't involve brainwashing perks so that's not a relevant point.
>>
>>51113332
Well reading the perk it looks like you're transferring your own powers to whoever you're empowering, so if you run out of powers to give you wouldn't be able to empower anyone else. But otherwise i don't see anything that would limit how many different people you could use it on.
>>
>>51112702
Neat. Looking forward to it.

On a related note, anyone know what happened to Cena making Injustice?
>>
>>51113274
If you're not inducting dozens of alternate versions of yourself into your harem then you're doing something wrong.
>>
File: Erembour.jpg (138KB, 620x797px) Image search: [Google]
Erembour.jpg
138KB, 620x797px
>>51112965
Yes, but they'd also cap out at the highest levels of non-Fetich Demons. Which is still pretty impressive, but not Fetich tier.

>>51113031
>fetishes
Fetich. Unless you do something like InNomineAnon's whipping demon, I suppose?

>The fetish is supposed to be the defining part of you. Requiring it to be some new demon when you already embodied/externalized what you consider the most important part of your psyche several jumps and centuries ago is the problem.
Too bad? Fetichs are one of your demonic souls. If you don't want your heart to be a demon, they can't be a Fetich.

>Because you can get something like that in the Portal jump with the component cores, in Anima with the Sheelie, the Marvel depending on how you use the doombot in combos, in SMT with the spirits that now are part of your shadow, and more.
The Personality Cores are just voices added onto you and not a part of you or your soul like a demon is.

The doombot is literally just a robot. What?

the SMT shadow demons are not a part of you, they just live in your shadow/can be controlled.

Only the Sheelie from Anima could maybe work, but it seems far, far below a 3rd Circle demon.

>If one of them grew to embody what you consider the most important aspect of yourself, it should be able to be elevated to be your Fetish
Meh. Turn 'em into one of your demons and do it then, if you must?

>I thought the fetishes were still capped and could not be more powerful than you, so that is moot unless they are at 3rd circle level right out of the gate independent of Jumpers current power.
They can also channel your full power, and wield more power then the other 3rd circles anyway. So they'd still be more powerful than the normal 3rd Circles.

>>51113208
>Akuma. Sort of artificial additions to your soul hierarchy in fluff iirc.
Eh. Only sorta, for some purposes.

>For the Decending Heirarchy, but the Heart & Souls perk does not sound like it creates a Fetish...
I guess. Maybe.
>>
>>51112751
Hey Heavens, would it be possible to have the Incubator's Isolation Field as a Drop In item? I always found the concept of it really cool, a device capable of halting a Witch's transformation, keeping Madoka out, and allowing the Incubators to view everything going on within the field. The creepy music (appropriately titled "You Are Here") made it even better.
>>
>>51113505
Infernals has something for that right?
It also has loli Sol Invictus because Exalted is fucking weird.
>>
>>51113505
This is my go to usage of First magic.
>>
>>51113196
There's a balance that had to be struck, anon.

I'm not sure the Light of Terra has any wheelbarrows onboard.
>>
>>51113479
Something happened that delayed him, but that was a while ago and his revised time table has passed so something else must have happened since then.
>>
>>51113555
Gravity kinesis is a thing, as is biomancy. Gravity kinesis ensures you can always carry it, biomancy ensures you can always fit. Always.
>>
>>51113544
Uh, do you mean Second?
>>
>>51113580
With the First you can do everything. Except the Fourth, because they're polar opposites.

It will just take a lot, lot of time to do it properly.
>>
>>51113579
My point was that you're stuck with your BodyMod purchases when you get depowered.

So. Ya know.
>>
>>51113510
You can combine items and perks in the Marvel jump. I think he's talking about doing something like... Energy (Soul)+Life Model Decoy, which would make the Doombot a walking manifestation/physical extension of your soul.
>>
How long would it take to make an Astartes legion with the First Magic?
>>
>>51113580
Nope. I literally just create/summon versions of myself/my waifus.
>>
>>51113605
>Except the Fourth
Create an artifact that does it.
>>
>>51113606
Fair point.
>>
>>51113605
Actually, can we use First magic to create the nonexistence of something?
Thread posts: 543
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.