[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1276: Everpresent Feeling Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 604
Thread images: 98

File: TheBasics.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
TheBasics.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51103908
>>
>>51113605
Could you create other magics with the First magic? Books of the Second - Fifth magics?
>>
Fukken bandwagoners.
>>
File: There Is No Need To Be Upsaber.jpg (210KB, 686x441px) Image search: [Google]
There Is No Need To Be Upsaber.jpg
210KB, 686x441px
>>51113878
Given enough time to train and experiment you can replicate the effects through applied use of the first. Just not the fourth because intrinsic opposites don't mesh and to give some reason to choose something else.

>>51113921
Blame the playlist. It came on while browsing the pdf as thread died.
>>
>>51113860
>Everpresent Feeling
what's that mean?
>>
>>51113860
The ever present feeling.
Of Tohsaka's anus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L1DEvzsftw
>>
>>51113921
Try using your big boy words to express your feelings. I believe in you. You can do it.
>>
>SOULs other than your own and those of your companions cannot be taken outside of the Undertale jump. No ifs, ands, or buts.

That sucks. I wanted to companion my headcanon Chara. Any suggestions on how to do this, or is it impossible?

Also, would I be able to save & load with enough determination, for the duration of the jump? I know you can't take it with you in any way, but it would be neat to have in-jump, at least until frisk comes along.
>>
>>51113967
FUKKEN

BANDWAGONERS
>>
>>51113975
>is it impossible?
It's impossible, mainly because arbitrary restrictions are Digger's and Brow's fetish.
>>
>>51113989
Now now. An increase in volume won't help anything. Try using complete sentences.
>>
>>51112212
>If for some reason I would allow you to make Fetichs without either the other perk or the charm, I would have to reduce Descending Hierarchy to only 6 demons. I'm not handing out more demons than the fucking Holy Tyrant.
The thing is, it should let you have more demon then the Holy Tyrant depending on the charms you get, because the Hohy Tyrant does not have any Perks, just charms. You have access to both.

You assume no other Yozi has Pantheon Expanders besides Malfeas, and thus only have 15 3rd circles or less. That was never stated. Only that Malfeas had the most, and was the only one with two fetishes. I assumed other Yozi would have more then Will power + compassion because of logically inferred charms.

Like the Silent wind could have one branching off of Freedom Lets Go that lets her target up to Temperance intimacies granted by a 3rd circle soul, by letting go of those intimacies that 3rd circles motivation no longer influences her, and the 3rd circle no longer counts against the limit of Willpower+Compassion 3rd circle demons she may have, letting her have up to 20 if the willpower and virtues are maxed out.

All be know is the Ebon Dragon who will not even have more then one Jotun in case he betrays himself has the minimum, and Malfeas has the most.

The perk should just increase your limit by 8, regardless of going over 23 or not, because they are not actually canonically capped at 15 without it.
>>
File: FUKKENBANDWAGONERS.png (11KB, 950x428px) Image search: [Google]
FUKKENBANDWAGONERS.png
11KB, 950x428px
>>51113989
>>
>>51113989
I don't get it.
>>
File: oSb90FL.png (54KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
oSb90FL.png
54KB, 315x320px
>>51113957
>>
>>51114049
Everybody's talking about the Nasuverse since Valeria is developing her Fate/stay Night jump.

The title of the thread "Everpresent feeling" is a reference to Fate..
>>
Thread discussion will inevitably focus on the current hot jump, Fate S/N is currently the jump we are focusing on.
>>
>>51114082
Better than Exalted. So enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
File: bangity.png (64KB, 312x262px) Image search: [Google]
bangity.png
64KB, 312x262px
>sidereals can shoot people with 'actual' finger guns
neat
>>
File: Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png (150KB, 515x322px) Image search: [Google]
Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png
150KB, 515x322px
>>51113975
> Any suggestions on how to do this, or is it impossible?
Well, you could always go to Floweytale.
You could give Chara a body of some sort and then pod them.

> Also, would I be able to save & load with enough determination, for the duration of the jump?
I personally fanwank that that's actually possible, but there's no in-jump purchases that grant that option.
Rather, you have to gain the Determination necessary manually (which is an actual, metaphysically physical thing, not just "willpower"), which then loses that power after the jump, because no other world has the lock that Determination keys into.
But, if you want to do that, there are six SOULs already in the underground, and grabbing the six of those allowed Flowey to jack control of the timeline again, so...
>>
Speaking about Fate S/N do I have to kill all masters and servants to win the war? Is there no other way?
>>
>>51114123
Yeah, Sidereals have fun charms. My favorite is Neighborhood Relocation Practice. It goes exactly what it says on the label, lets you take geographical features and move them around.
>>
>>51114196
You could just ignore the wish, it isn't an all powerful one and you have to wait till post spark to get it.
>>
>>51114228
Won't other participants try to kill you?
>>
>>51114247
Yes but with the right purchases, OOC stuff, and/or some preparation to deal with Gil there isn't much that can threaten you.

Taking EX God Hand and killing the prisoners in the church basement means there is very little in the setting that can hurt you, none of whom are likely to have a reason to.
>>
>>51113957
>>51114079
No its not, but it is gritty.
>>
>>51114195
>Well, you could always go to Floweytale.
I don't even need to go floweytale, I need just need to have enough DETERMINATION that chara's soul bonds with mine after I fall into the underground. I was just stymied by the jump saying that you couldn't take SOULs with you. But you're right, giving her a body and then podding her should work.

>But, if you want to do that, there are six SOULs already in the underground, and grabbing the six of those allowed Flowey to jack control of the timeline again, so...

No thank you, I don't wanna fail like flowey. I don't think the SOULs would appreciate me absorbing them just to have some fun. But as there's no harm in fanwanking it being possible, I think I'll just do that. It's gonna be fun.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>51114042
>The thing is, it should let you have more demon then the Holy Tyrant depending on the charms you get, because the Hohy Tyrant does not have any Perks, just charms. You have access to both.
Except those are all Essence 10 custom charms. Which are banned for you.

So, no.

>You assume no other Yozi has Pantheon Expanders besides Malfeas, and thus only have 15 3rd circles or less. That was never stated. Only that Malfeas had the most, and was the only one with two fetishes.
I did not assume that. It is outright stated the Malfeas-That-Was had 23 souls and he was the one with the most.

The others have anywhere between 12 and 23. Adorjan has 20, Oramus has at least 21, and She Who Lives has the average.

>The perk should just increase your limit by 8...
It does. It increases your limit by 8. to the limit of all Primordials at 23. Where they canonically ARE capped.

>>51114123
It's awesome, yes.
>>
>>51113975
Take Morph Creation from Fire Emblem Elibe, that perk explicitly allows you to create bodies for companions that don't have one.

My fetish is shelling my own jumps at people
>>
File: 1483865653244.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483865653244.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>51114123
>>
Where do start with Fate waifus?
>>
>>51114196
All servants really, technically if you kill all the masters that could work, even if no servants have been killed, but you don't have to kill all of both sets.
>>
>>51114399
All the saber clones, especially Nero and Lancer Artoria.
>>
>>51113975
Use a Pod yo. That's companion enough.
>>
>>51114399
>go to EVO
>waifu Gaia
>go to *Fate
>Servant Gaia
>>Stack multiple appearance perks
Congratulations, you've just won the Fate waifu wars
>>
>>51113655
>Actually, can we use First magic to create the nonexistence of something?
This would be summoning Exalted/WoD Oblivion to your location.
>>
>>51114123
Probably the best reason to buy the gun and drive charm perk.
>>
>>51114195
What if I made an artificial SOUL like Yorokonde did in his write up? Could I take that one with me?
>>
>>51114342
>Except those are all Essence 10 custom charms. Which are banned for you.
>So, no.
Oh, and they require Pantheon Unfurling anyway. So you'd need to abandon your Exaltation and become a Yozi-clone to access them.

Which is a terrible idea.
>>
>>51114432
Can't summon gods outside of weird circumstances in Extra and GO.
>>
>>51114399
Rin>=Saber>Rider>Taiga>Caster>Uryuu Ryunosuke's headless corpse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sakura Matou

I haven't even touched Grand Order, so I don't know squat about its waifus. Though Shielder seems pretty on the level.
>>
>>51114484
You can import your companions as Servants.
>>
>>51114490
Sounds about right, to me. Good on you, Red.
>>
File: Best Celt Best Girl.jpg (193KB, 1000x1464px) Image search: [Google]
Best Celt Best Girl.jpg
193KB, 1000x1464px
>>51114343
Even better, the more love, care, and quintessence you put into this the better the resulting body will be.

My fetish is making such companions inhabit the bodies of characters from other popular works for my own amusement.

>>51114399
In the celtic land of shadows.

>>51114432
Gaia is top tier, but she's the spirit of the earth from EVO. Not every and all earths you come across. Albeit it would make for amusing interactions between the one loyal to you and the one who hates humans.
>>
>>51114490
I generally support things that assblast you, you know, like your uncle, so I support this price point.
>>
>>51114490
We. are. not. falling. for. this. again.

Get it through your thick head. It worked once, never again.
>>
>>51114342
Speaking of high essence custom charms and I apologize if this was just asked in the last thread, but does the non existant yozi we come up with as a devil tiger still have all those high essence charms and we just can't get them?
Because it would be wierd to have an otherwise incomplete Yozi even if it's understandable that we couldn't use those charms until post spark.
Really I've just been wondering about <Yozi> Essence Eternal because how the fuck a primordial would even function without it and everything it's a prerequisite for is confusion.
>>
>>51114541
>In the celtic land of shadows.
She is the best looking servant, IMO. If she had more personality I'd consider waifuing her. As it stands, I'll just base EVO!Servant Gaia off of her.

Thanks, anon, savin' the fuck outta that pic.
>>
>>51114490
Nice to see you're still trying to stir up drama, ultima333_.

Or is it mib_nxrdo9.

God knows that despite Red "banning" everybody who disagrees with her there's apparently room for disagreement such that your ass still hasn't been permanently removed.
>>
>>51114495
>Not Taiga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else
Terrible taste
Why wouldn't you want the fun and sexy lady who can actually hold down a job.
>>
File: Christmas Miracle.png (292KB, 1100x699px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Miracle.png
292KB, 1100x699px
>>51114490
>>
>>51114490
Wow, only 600? That's surprisingly cheap.
>>
>>51114541
Gaia likes humans. NAture reformed to be cooler for humans. She'll only start hating them when they outlive her death.
>>
Any reason to pick up both God Hand and Magic Resistance?
>>
>>51114342
>>51111380
>>51113510

1. It would be fairly big as my Jumper is fairly big, but it would use its witch of space powers to fit in and On Smaller Stuff by manipulating its personal Topography/Spatial relations.

1A. I was imagining intimacies towards durability, warmth, coziness,stationary active defense/ area denial, and protection of others.

2.I don't mind him still being connected to Me , I I've worn that guy around a lot, But were both tired of him being part of the chorus.
2A. i was imagining he would keep his intimacys Towards strategy,Justice, Armour,transformation,war and giant robots.

>>51111221
200 points sounds fine.
>>
File: FZJfarY.gif (2MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
FZJfarY.gif
2MB, 260x146px
>>51114196
IIRC, you only have to kill the servants to win. No master death is necessary, but they're easier to kill than servants so they're the obvious target.

In theory if you could disrupt the grail war so that even if everyone died, it would generate insufficient mana to summon the grail they'd have to call the whole thing off and wait another 60 years for the next one.
You might want to get a second opinion on that, though.

>>51114343
>pic
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>51114638
More magic resistance of course.
>>
>>51114322
I mean, if you want alternative methods, there is such a thing as the Determination Extractor. You could just take it from the SOULs, or Flowey, or Frisk. Although that would probably kill Flowey if you drained them completely, and who knows if the Extractor in the True Lab even has a setting other than "drain it completely"?
There are other humans above ground, and a sufficiently advanced jumper could probably find a way up there even without breaking the barrier. Like, portals or something.

Or, if you want to be really benign and cheesy, Alphys apparently had a supply of Determination she ran experiments with, and while it's unknown how much (if any?) she had left, if she did and you had any way to duplicate items (like Minecraft's Cheat Mode or the Wondrous Pixel Transmogrifier), you could just take that and duplicate it for as many times as you needed it for.

I may have thought of this before this conversation. Extensively.

Anyway, have fun, anon.

>>51114479
I don't think I read that write-up.

Also, I'm not really in charge of the jump, so I can't make an official call on it. So watch me try anyway, because I'm a putz.
I guess personally I would say "if you figured out how to do so in a way that you don't need to be in the jump to make it; also, it wouldn't do anything other than be a powerful SOUL, because it's that universe that has the SAVE/LOAD mechanic, the SOULs are only the key to unlocking it. Key and lock."
>>
>>51114638
God Hand only negates "attacks" other magic/magecraft would not be negated.
>>
>>51114490
>So you'd need to abandon your Exaltation and become a Yozi-clone to access them.
I think that 600 CP is the cost in the Marvel EMH jump. That is part of the scientist line, so maybe reds just does not fit in a background?
>>
>>51114565
They don't have any charms until you make them. Their notional existence is just to let you make charms with new themes, they're not literally a Yozi that doesn't exist that you've somehow gotten access to in defiance of logic. It has no charms of its own, because it's really an extension of your own Exaltation. So it's not "incomplete", because it was never meant to be a real Yozi.

That said, it is possible to learn (Yozi) Cosmic Principle and its descendant charms for a Devil-Tiger. The Devil-Tiger that created that charm set can't do it themselves, because going Devil-Tiger locks you off that path, but another Infernal could do it if they inherited your Exaltation after you died.
>>
>>51114638
>picking up God Hand
Git Gud scrub.
>>
>>51114672
It was in the last thread. Worth the read, if a little self indulgent. That does sound like a good theory to run with though. Wasn't really trying to get SAVE/LOAD powers, just take a SOUL out with me to use later.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51113975
Resurrection Magic.

>>51114123
Sidereals are cool as fuck.

>>51114399
In FSN specifically?
Taiga>Rider(Medusa)>Ilya>Caster(Medea)>Saber>Rin=Sakura.
Other Fate stuff has more waifus who fall elsewhere on the list.
Mordred is Best Saber, but Mordred is for Daughteruing not Waifuing.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>51114565
>Speaking of high essence custom charms and I apologize if this was just asked in the last thread, but does the non existant yozi we come up with as a devil tiger still have all those high essence charms and we just can't get them?
Because it would be wierd to have an otherwise incomplete Yozi even if it's understandable that we couldn't use those charms until post spark.
Yes. Or at least, it has those in potential, since as a Devil Tiger you need to develop them from nothing.

>Really I've just been wondering about <Yozi> Essence Eternal because how the fuck a primordial would even function without it and everything it's a prerequisite for is confusion.
Incidentally, I don't consider <Yozi> Yozi-Body Unity, <Yozi> Eternal Essence, <Yozi> Cosmic Principle, and the other 'generic' Charms to be "custom". Seeing as they would basically be the same accross different Yozi, with small differences.

So you could just learn Eternal Essence.

...Eternal Essence is not actually a prereg for anything though? Cosmic Principle works of the Excellency, and doesn't require it.
>>
>>51114591
No, it's Guest18497. Ultima's good, and afaik mib is good too.
>>
>>51114740
I have enough things I need to git gud at already.
>>
>>51114777
Fuck it.

Ban everyone from the IRC, tear it down, and redo it.
>>
>>51114390
Cranked was a fun movie.
>>
File: 1463936709046.jpg (68KB, 177x219px) Image search: [Google]
1463936709046.jpg
68KB, 177x219px
Alright, so. Someone asked for these, so here's all three of my Write!Jumper chapters. Meanwhile I'm going to see if bludgeoning my head against my desk will help me sleep better. Yall have fun.

http://pastebin.com/EFGCyaMy
>>
So what are the most unique settings in Jumpchain? Things that aren't just generic fantasy world 73 or generic space opera 991, but are unlike anything else in the chain?

On a related note, are there any unique setting types we don't have yet? Or any less unique ones we don't see enough of?
>>
>>51114773
Well it's nice to know that the generic charms won't be custom.
It would have bothered me a bit to have to use the Ebon Dragons version of the charm instead of my own even though they're functionally identicle.

Also I guess I remembered Eternal Essence wrong, for some reason I thought it was a pre req for Cosmic Principle.
>>
File: Alterlancer2.png (387KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Alterlancer2.png
387KB, 512x724px
>>51114428
>Lancer Artoria
Yet more proof that dragon > robut.
>>
>>51114816
Nice try, Guest18497 aka the shitposter. Thanks for helping us rat you out.
>>
>>51114831
Paper Mario and Charles Barkley Shut up and Jam Gaiden.
There really isn't anything else like them out there.
>>
>>51114740
Pick up God Hand+K&K+Dragon Heart with the pseudo servant boost+Prana Burst
"I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!"
>>
>>51114829

Bodacious Beds
>>
>>51114847
What in the fuck is going on with her tits? Or tit, I suppose. Is she an amazon?
>>
>>51114831
i don't think that we have any biopunk jumps, so twig would make a unique jump.

I would like to make the jump, but I've never made a jump before.
>>
File: ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif (189KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif
189KB, 800x624px
>>51114773
>...Eternal Essence is not actually a prereg for anything though? Cosmic Principle works of the Excellency, and doesn't require it.
Oh wait. Worldshaper Assumption does need it, even if Cosmic Principle doesn't...

Nevermind. Point was that it's not /that/ integral to Primordialhood.

>>51114837
>Well it's nice to know that the generic charms won't be custom.
>It would have bothered me a bit to have to use the Ebon Dragons version of the charm instead of my own even though they're functionally identicle.
Yeah... I'd prefer my own too.

Or SWLiHN/Adorjan's I guess. Or really anything that isn't the Ebon Dragon.

I 'd take his disguise charms, and that's about it. /Maybe/ the escape/fate-rending stuff too.

>Also I guess I remembered Eternal Essence wrong, for some reason I thought it was a pre req for Cosmic Principle.
Yeah, I was wrong too. But see the above.
>>
>>51114916
It's just an awkward angle portraying her very pointy armor. There are a normal pair of breasts somewhere inside that wedge she's strapped to her chest.
>>
>>51114916
The lance, quoting Nasu here, improved her physiology on the upper half via taking muscle from the lower half.

And that's how an artist's shit job at proportions and anatomy was justified.
>>
>>51114847
That lance looks vaguely similar to Ea

>>51114916
It's armor bro, that covers both tits without being boob plate.
>>
>>51114773
What does Eternal Essence do? Give you an unending supply of the stuff?
>>
File: Lionkingthemusical.jpg (177KB, 1398x788px) Image search: [Google]
Lionkingthemusical.jpg
177KB, 1398x788px
>>51114916
Her art is shit. Here's a more normal one.
>>
So what happens to EMIYA if I summon a Companion in as an Archer?
>>
>>51114989
The tiny-saber on her shoulder is distracting as hell.
>>
>>51114979
You know in Undertale how Frisk does the whole "but it refused bit?"
It's basically that, but you stay at 1hp and can still get permakilled by things that permakill spirits.
It also just so happens to make sure you become a ghost if you did manage to die anyways, which is nice in a way.
>>
File: Demonbane.png (361KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Demonbane.png
361KB, 800x600px
>>51114847
If cherry picking makes you feel good about yourself, dragons layer, then more power to you.

But don't call me until you're ready for the main course.
>>
>>51115000
He isn't summoned. Your Servant replaces the Canon Servant of their class.
Which is why I imported Mordred as Jumper, so that I can give everyone their happy ending.
>>
>>51114979
No, it makes you immortal. If you have (Yozi) Eternal Essence you can only be killed by attacks that can destroy souls, and even then you just turn into a Neverborn (and get trapped in a torturous tomb-planet orbiting the void for eternity, so not really all that better, but still) instead of true death. You can be horrendously maimed, but your last health level will never empty.
>>
>>51114979
No, it basically makes you immortal.

>The (Yozi) cannot be killed by mere injury. If lethal or aggravated damage would reduce him below his last Incapacitated level, it is not applied, nor may an effect slay him outright. Effects that can permanently kill spirits bypass this protection and transform his Essence into a ghost (or Neverborn, if he knows Ebon Dragon Cosmic Principle).

In-setting, only the Exalted can kill you with this. Nothing else has the spirit-killing magic.
>>
>>51115000
Rin Tohsaka summons Assassin instead.

Whether this means Assassin EMIYA or not, no idea.
>>
>>51115051
>>51115057
Woah, and we can use this without Cosmic Principle?
>>
>>51115051
You only turn into a neverborn if you have cosmic principle too, if you dont' have it you just turn into a ghost.
>>
>>51115004
>not wanting a tiny-saber companion
Pfft. And you call yourself a harem waifuist.
>>
>>51114972
That's Ron.
It's some crazy shit.

Rhongomynyad - The Spear that Shines at the End of the World
Type: Anti-Fort
Holy spear. Also known as Ron.*
Regarded in the same light as the Holy Lance Longinus that pierced the messiah, around the 1st Century AD.
When releasing the True Name, both Rank and classification change.

Originally, this holy spear is the "pillar of light" that fasten together the two sides of the world (reality and illusions) itself, and it has been said that, in the unlikely event that this is undone, reality will be tear off from the world.
Being the "king" that stood at the final moments of illusion and the Age of Gods, she possesses this holy spear that conceals such tremendous power.

By releasing the True Name, the holy spear will emit a fragment of the power of the light that shines in the far away.
In order to perform this release of the True Name, there is a need to lift at least half of a total of thirteen restrains. Supposedly such property is equivalent to that of the "holy sword of the star that saves the world".
>>
>>51115082
Yeah, I realized right after I submitted my post that I had misread the charm text.
>>
File: 1476889551679.jpg (17KB, 206x380px) Image search: [Google]
1476889551679.jpg
17KB, 206x380px
>>51115057
Is it possible to learn without becoming a yozi-clone?
>>
>>51115080
Ye. It doesn't stop you from getting knocked the fuck out by bashing damage and incredible pain though.
There's are however other charms for that
>>
>>51115093
Counterpoint- All Sabers, except for the two Lancers, are Tiny.

Second Counterpoint- I have Mordred, Best Saber, as a companion. But she's a Daughteru.

>>51115094
Ron is fucking amazing.
>>
File: Isidorable.gif (36KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Isidorable.gif
36KB, 565x800px
>>51115080
Yup. Just need to get to Essence 7 and get the prerequisites.

The prereqs aren't bad either. An Excellency (which you WILL have anyway) and a charm (and upgrade) that allows you to exist in a state between material and immaterial, and removing your need for sustenance, air, sleep, makes you immune to non-magical disease, and lets you hear prayers to you from any realm of existence.

>>51115109
Very much so. See the above.
>>
>>51114625
That's not true at all. She quarantined all those things so they'd still exist in some way despite humans. The only part of Gaia that likes humans is Alaya, which is basically her split personality that's based on human collective will. The Gaia side still despises humans utterly. That's why she creates shit like the Gods, the True Ancestors, and Primate Murder.
>>
>>51115134
>Counterpoint- All Sabers, except for the two Lancers, are Tiny.
This is incorrect. Those sabers are flat and short. A Tiny Saber(tm) could ride on your shoulder and do all manner of helpful things.
>>
Is the Fate S/N Dub any good?
>>
>>51115177
Try the German dub, it's one of the best.
>>
>>51115094
Well, based on that, I'll assume that destroying it is bad.

Jeez, how many things am I not allow to destroy in the Nasuverse? Damn it, how am I supposed to keep track of all this crap while I'm swinging Ragna Blade around? Why does this universe have to be so complicated?
>>
>>51115134
And it could be yours for the low low price of 450 CP.
You to could unfasten reality and destroy all human hope by accident.
>>51115163
I don't think you get this man. Modern humans can breathe without catching fire and physics are constant. That wasn't true in the AoG
The World warped so that humans could survive on it because Gaia is mostly chill with them. It freaks out when they survive the death of nature and sends a phone call to space for shit to murder them.
I mean primate murder is a fluffy dog that hangs out in Chaelda.
>>
>>51115080
>>51115109
Yes. It's prerequisite is two purchases of (Yozi) Yozi-Body Unity, not (Yozi) Cosmic Principle. (Yozi) Yozi-Body Unity and (Yozi) Eternal Essence are the only two Yozi-tier charms that don't require (Yozi) Cosmic Principle, and are therefore available to Infernals. Taken together they make you an immortal pseudo-spirit that has no physical needs, can determine whether it's incorporeal or corporeal on an individual-action basis (meaning that even without (Yozi) Essence Eternal, you're untouchable to most attacks) and can hear any prayer directed to them, not matter where it comes from. That last one is especially useful with Cecylene's charms that let her act in response to hearing prayers to her.
>>
>>51115172
Fair enough
>>
>>51114935
Too bad everything except the escape charms require you to take a charm that forces you to lie and connive like the Ebon Dragon does as a prerequisite.
>>
>>51115159
Huh. I thought Infernals were kinda meh.

Didn't know I could use it to make myself and my companions near completely immortal without even reaching the highest levels.

Damn, I'm going to have to learn about it now.
>>
>>51115177
>types in english
>>51115189
>suggests german dub
>>
Can someone explain a bit of the history of how this came about? I read somewhere that Quicksilver made the first couple of jumps, but now they hate it or something?
>>
>>51115233
It doesn't force you to, it just makes you really bad at not lying.
>>
>>51115253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2CgxM0l0WA
>>
>>51115211
The world warped because Alaya gained enough influence as a split personality to ensure human survivability.
>>
>>51115233
WRONG!
Some of the disguise charms, which are really fucking good and let you disguise yourself as another exalt type, do not require that lying charm.
>>
How should I deal with Gil and Herc during the Fifth war?
>>
>>51115253
The German dub is great because you don't need to understand German to get it.
>>
>>51115211
>I mean primate murder is a fluffy dog that hangs out in Chaelda.
Its form in canon fate is a giant wolf that goes berserk and murders humans whenever it sees them.
>>
>>51115159
Actually, I've been meaning to ask. You said we can make custom versions of the type of the Essence 6+ Shintai Charm that makes the Ebon Dragon a fuckhuge shadow dragon for our Devil-Tiger, right?
>>
>>51115333
Grand Order is equally canon as the other series, the first chapter of the anime has already aired anyways.
>>
>>51115233
That's what custom charms are for.
Just bullshit something about freeing yourself from obligations of lying. That way you're still in theme and presumably the ebon dragon would also no longer be stuck being quite as much of an asshole.
>>
>>51115333
Is the "Primate" meant to indicate that it's a murderer of primates, in the sense of hominids and related, or that it is a murderer that is a primate, in the sense of being first among a group? Because it's Gaia's first human-killing machine, it was the original Dead Apostle. So it could go either way. Nasuverse loves weird and outdated usage of words, and as far as I know Primate Murder doesn't kill monkeys, so I kind of want to assume it's the second.
>>
>>51115264
Quicksilver made the first couple of jumps, gave out some instructions on how to format a jump, and then as things developed most people seemed to have a different vision of jumpchain than he did. There was also much bitching and many shitstorms that also sucked his interest away.
>>
>>51115413
That's... actually a really good idea.
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>51115233
Yeah, that kinda sucks.

It's the reason I've never actually played any character with more than the barest investment into Ebby's charms.

At least the disguises also don't need it. Loom-Snarling Deception is one of his most useful charms, especially if you use it to fuck with the Pattern Spider's heads (or disguise yourself as some other Exalt, I guess).

...It just kinda makes me sad, because Golden Years Tarnished Black does look like delicious FUN.

>>51115249
It's pretty good, yeah.

Grab some Malfeas stuff with it, and you can also ignore the damage they /do/ manage to do to you.

>>51115379
Yes. That is specifically noted in the Notes as the singular exception to Custom Charms I'm allowing. Because the effects would just mostly be the same as Ebby's version, and thus known (and not really that impressive aside from sheer size).

...Do watch out with that Greater Imperfection though. Being a giant puzzleboss isn't always preferable.
>>
>>51115415
It's anti-human.
>>
>>51115448
Right, but it doesn't kill other apes and monkeys, is my point. So it's really only killing one specific type of primate, kind of weird to name it after that. But it is the first Dead Apostle, the primate of them.
>>
>>51115447
>Do watch out with that Greater Imperfection though. Being a giant puzzleboss isn't always preferable.
What's that? Am I giving myself a permanent weakness by doing it?
>>
400 point perks are coming along!

Drop-In:
Foundations of Self Discovery [400]: The energy of Mania is now yours to control but you have little or no direction to use it. To do science one has to study but the ways of the mere mortal aren’t going to be enough. However you have all the tools needed in your own mind. Inspired is a name given to you for good reason and you can put this inspiration to good use. By touching upon the raw force of Mania you can treat yourself as having a mentor for any ability as long as a mentor exists in the local land. At lower Inspiration this covers a small area, perhaps a block or two, but at the height of Inspiration you could easily tap into the latent flow of ideas from an entire city. This Muse is a difficult thing, and not at all tame, so tapping too deeply or too often could have… unfortunate consequences.

Renaissance Man:
Stress Testing [400]: The working of wonders is an act of Inspiration. It is not so fundamentally buried in the ways of science as to ignore other outlets and some folk in the Hermetic Order of 28 Spheres has turned you to their experiments in this area. With this perk you will be able to find and utilize the Clark Line, this is in reference to Clarks Law that states that sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from sufficiently advanced technology, to create technology so close to magic as to count as it. The ‘science’ behind this must still always be consistent internally.

How are these?
>>
>>51115487
It's weird because you're looking at it from an English perspective. In Japanese Primate Murder is just seen as an exotic stylistic name.
>>
>>51115447
Yeah, I can't into reading comprehension. Sorry and thanks.
>>
>>51115447
Wait, so you're giving actual immortality?

I have no problem with it. Just thought that was kind of taboo.
>>
>>51115487
Homininae Murder doesn't roll of the tounge.
>>
>>51115561
Realistically, its no more immortal than the ghost alt form you can get from the sims.
>>
>>51115586
Humanity's End? Sounds like a JRPG Boss Move.
>>
>>51115561
It's a charm in the setting yo.
It's not even actual immortality since you can still die. It's just really hard.
>>
>>51115519
The wording of the Foundations of Self Discovery is a little strange. So do we still need to research to teach ourselves stuff? Or can we just sit down and hang out in a crowded city without doing anything and just get infomation?

Maybe you could allow people to self-teach themselves and have them use Mania and the collective ideas of people to help supplement this, treating them as if they had a mentor for purposes of self-teaching instead.

I know I keep asking about perks (sorry) Are you going to have the two dot merit Dumpster Diving as a perk? It would be pretty neat and useful.
>>
>>51115613
You know you used to be a lot better at this.
Imposter kun is that you?
>>
>>51115597
>>51115609
Doesn't it take super stronk conceptual magic to kill you though?

>>51115613
Fuck off.
>>
File: Erembour.jpg (138KB, 620x797px) Image search: [Google]
Erembour.jpg
138KB, 620x797px
>>51115509
>Am I giving myself a permanent weakness by doing it?
No.

You are giving yourself a weakness for as long as you keep the Shintai active.

Because you're basically taking on most of the stats of that Yozi.

>What's that?
Well. Normally, perfect defences in Exalted have an Imperfection, a condition in which they fail.

The Yozi/Primordials however, have a Greater Imperfection that applies to basically all their defences.

It's the trade-off Primordials make for their terrible power... Getting a gaping weakpoint to go along with it.

Ebon Dragon's Greater Imperfection:
>The Ebon Dragon suffers from his own imperfection more severely than the Infernal Exalted do, as defensive Charms suffering this flaw also cost a number of additional motes to activate equal to the rating of any Virtue channeled to enhance the attack. Worse, his intrinsic antithesis to Virtue means that it is always permissible to channel any Virtue to enhance attacks against him, defend against his attacks or take any action that he directly contests with his traits. Finally, channeling a Virtue to enhance a defense against any physical or social attack the Ebon Dragon makes causes the defense to perfectly succeed. The death of the Unconquered Sun removes the base inapplicability of his perfect defenses to resist Holy attacks, but it does not remove the other effects of the greater imperfection.

>>51115530
No problem.

>>51115561
No, you can still get killed by effects that can permanently kill spirits.

I meant ignoring the pain, bashing damage, and unconsciousness that doesn't kill you. Which Eternal Essence doesn't protect from.
>>
>>51115665
Not really. If it kills ghosts to the point where they can't just reform in a little bit it'll still kill you.
>>
What are some good scrying perks or items?
>>
>>51114704
Uh, where the fuck did you get that idea? That's blatantly not the case.
>>
>>51115613
Aren't you bored yet?
>>
>>51115613
Shut up Guest18497, logging out of the IRC and then talking about shit that happened before you left won't cover your ass.
>>
>>51115687
Seer from EMH, Scrying from Samurai Jack, Web of Infinity from USJ, probably a shit-ton of shit from Anima. I bet there's more.
>>
>>51115704
That was me, browser crashed.
>>
>>51115613
>>51115704
IRC is literally just fateposting.
Thats it. Stop pretending it's anything but.
>>
>>51115447
hey can you help me build a new imperfection if it's the imperfection that kills you? I think I am going to want to do other things than craft at Some point would something easier like "accepts the pre-existing power structures" work? . Alternatively would out of context stuff that removes weaknesses inherent to the nature of whatever you are i.e. sunlight to vampires work for this?

didn't we kick around a few other ideas? I forgot what they were

I could really use some suggestions for this. Devil-tiger

Major Themes: alternatives, Justice, equality, learning, change, creation, Arcane, Smithing, paradox, murder, revolution, loyalty, impossible geometries
Minor Themes: Overkill, child-rearing , sculpting, marriage, disruption of the natural order, hope, groundwater hydrology,
>>
File: GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif (17KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif
17KB, 800x331px
>>51115665
>Doesn't it take super stronk conceptual magic to kill you though?
Exalts usually get magic to perma-kill spirits at Essence 3 though.

So... Not that stronk? It's just something unique to the Exalted in-setting.

Basically, >>51115686 this.
>>
>>51115642
>Maybe you could allow people to self-teach themselves and have them use Mania and the collective ideas of people to help supplement this, treating them as if they had a mentor for purposes of self-teaching instead.
This is what I was going for actually thanks Moth-Shaped-Person.
>I know I keep asking about perks (sorry) Are you going to have the two dot merit Dumpster Diving as a perk?
I don't think I could fit everything in Genius into the Jump but I'm working a 'uses real stuff that could be found easily locally' perk for A 'Real' Scientist 200
>>
>>51115509
No, just when you're in the Greater Shintai. It adds a new weakness to compensate for the power boost. We have two examples from the books.. Normally the Imperfection of the Ebon Dragon is that Holy attacks penetrate his Perfect Defense. Upon donning his Tenebrous Apotheosis Shintai he gains the Greater Imperfection. This means that it's always permissible to channel any Virtue to enhance actions opposing him, even if it normally wouldn't make sense. Further, any defense against him enhanced by a Virtue automatically succeeds. This represents how as the Principle of Pointless Spite (okay, it'sreally the Principle of Opposition, but my version is more accurate) he's weak to people that take actions because of things mattering to them, rather than his knee-jerk motivations of ruining others' fun. Figuring this out, and making appropriate use of your limited stock of Virtue Channels, makes for the puzzle aspect.

Likewise, the normal Imperfection of Theion is that as the Ruler of the Cosmos, he needs to have people around to witness his majesty. A king is nothing without his kingdom, so his perfect defenses cost more when there aren't at least (Essence) Magnitude mortals around to observe him. Magnitude 10 is a couple million people, so he needs to draw a crowd. When he's subject to the Greater Imperfection (which is actually always on for him, because Theion's weird like that, but his Infernals could have been conditionally subject), anyone who he has rejected his authority over is completely immune to any of his perfect effects. They just don't work on them, they're no longer something Theion has a right to command. Getting him to relinquish authority over you is therefore the puzzle part.
>>
>>51115519
So at lower inspiration, you'd need to stalk your uncooperative teacher closely to get any benefit? For however long it would take for them to teach you conventionally? Tricky.

You're dropping the 'E' from Clarke again! But more to the point, what does this actually /do/? I mean, isn't this just describing what Geniuses do anyway? Or is it intended to let you use magic-boosting/transparency perks on your Wonders?
>>
>>51115677
So for a Devil Tiger, when you use your own custom version, all your attacks and defenses gain some fatal flaw based around your themes?
>>
>>51115779
1. Yeah.
2. Sorry about the 'e'
3. More the later.
>>
If I summoned Artoria as someone with enough mana to support her would there be anyone in the Fifth War who could beat her? (Other than Gilgamesh)
>>
File: Bancho.jpg (194KB, 792x923px) Image search: [Google]
Bancho.jpg
194KB, 792x923px
>>51115741
>Justice
Bullshit
>>
>>51115852
Just make sure to pump her full of mana as often as possible and she'll be good to go. Might walk a little funny, though.
>>
File: 1418542052939-4.gif (467KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1418542052939-4.gif
467KB, 500x344px
>>51115519
>>51115759
You made me read the Genius pdf out of curiosity.
It quotes fucking timecube. I wasn't prepared for this level of crazy. Can't wait to see what kind of madness everyone will get up to once it comes out you beautiful man you.
>>
>>51115852
No one.
Excalibur is pretty OP and Saber with a decent master trashes most servants in melee.
>>
>>51115487
>>51115333
The first Dead Apostles were created by the True Ancestors as food/servants, and the True Ancestors were created by Gaia to control humans based on a template left behind by the Crimson Moon after he had to be booted. Primate Murder is only considered a Dead Apostle Ancestor because it's a dumping ground for anything unexplainable enough. Most of its members are just the last True Ancestors or Dead Apostles who have experimented on themselves to the point where they're freakish and inhuman. Primate Murder is only there because Arcueid's sister keeps him as a pet.
>>
>>51115915
Primate Murder is considered an ancestor because the list is "things the Church really wants dead".
>>
>>51115915
But it's still the first of them. That's it's title, the Original Dead Apostle. So it's a primate. Fuck it, I don't care if the pun's unintentional, I like it anyway. When I get to Nasuverse I'm going to tell people that's where its name really comes from. And with my charisma perks, I can probably convince anyone who knows differently into agreeing with my anyway.
>>
>>51114829
If I may?

You've seriously improved since the days of Seven. Good work, man. We always need more stuff like this.
>>
>>51115688
So it does protect against magic other than direct attacks? Such as a curse or a sleep spell?
>>
File: 1246298614412.jpg (193KB, 600x940px) Image search: [Google]
1246298614412.jpg
193KB, 600x940px
>>51115855
my Jumper has always been a servant of justice, it might not of been everyone's idea of justice. And it might not of been nice but he's been working on that stuff and the personality perks from the later kamen rider jumps and friendship/ humanity lessons from Gentaro have really helped him a lot
>>
>>51115413
>Powering up the worst Yozi
>>
>>51115852
Berserker, sort of, I don't think Excalibur can take out more than one or two lives, Caliburn taking out a bunch at once was kind of bullshit. Though you could buy Caliburn for her as well, or get Shirou to make you one.
>>
File: AgathasCorollary.jpg (178KB, 700x1054px) Image search: [Google]
AgathasCorollary.jpg
178KB, 700x1054px
>>51115824
Interesting. Not all that useful to me personally, but I can see it being valuable in other circumstances.
>>
File: Hellstrider.png (637KB, 701x834px) Image search: [Google]
Hellstrider.png
637KB, 701x834px
>>51115741
>hey can you help me build a new imperfection if it's the imperfection that kills you?
Okay? I don't have too much time left today...

>I think I am going to want to do other things than craft at Some point would something easier like "accepts the pre-existing power structures" work?
Maybe, yeah? Do note you'd be vulnerable whenever you accept existing power structures then. You'd need to be in a constant state of revolution, if that works for you?

>Alternatively would out of context stuff that removes weaknesses inherent to the nature of whatever you are i.e. sunlight to vampires work for this?
I'd say no... probably not? But maybe, if you can apply it to abstracts/techniques?

It's more inherent to your charms and your Yozi's nature as a concept, not really to you.

>didn't we kick around a few other ideas? I forgot what they were
Hm. Me too. Should be in the archives somewhere...?

>revolution, loyalty
Uh. Okay? Not sure how those work together?

>>51115771
>Magnitude 10 is a couple million people, so he needs to draw a crowd.
Uh. What?

Magnitude 9 is 10,000 people. Magnitude 8 is 5,000.

Magnitude 10 is probably 20,000 or 15,000?

>When he's subject to the Greater Imperfection (which is actually always on for him, because Theion's weird like that
Greater Imperfection is always on for all Primordials, it's a function of Cosmic Principle.

>>51115802
Yes, but only your defences gain the fatal flaw.

Your attacks are fine.
>>
>>51115963
Not quite. One of the Ancestors works for the church, he's a member of their Executioners.
It's more "these things are a threat to humanity as a whole" list.
>>
File: Murderer of Primates.png (88KB, 270x313px) Image search: [Google]
Murderer of Primates.png
88KB, 270x313px
>>51115972
But it's so fluffy.
>>
>>51115897
>You made me read the Genius pdf out of curiosity.
Yay always glad for more people.
>It quotes fucking timecube. I wasn't prepared for this level of crazy.
I doubt anyone is really...

Also the rewritten, and hopefully better 400s:

Drop-In:
Foundations of Self Discovery [400]: The energy of Mania is now yours to control but you have little or no direction to use it. To do science one has to study but the ways of the mere mortal aren’t going to be enough. However you have all the tools needed in your own mind. Inspired is a name given to you for good reason and you can put this inspiration to good use. By touching upon the raw force of Mania and the collective ideas of people to help supplement this, you can treat yourself as if you had a mentor for purposes of self-teaching instead. At lower Inspiration this covers a small area, perhaps a block or two, but at the height of Inspiration you could easily tap into the latent flow of ideas from an entire city. This Muse is a difficult thing, and not at all tame, so tapping too deeply or too often could have… unfortunate consequences.

Renaissance Man:
Stress Testing [400]: The working of wonders is an act of Inspiration. It is not so fundamentally buried in the ways of science as to ignore other outlets and some folk in the Hermetic Order of 28 Spheres has turned you to their experiments in this area. With this perk you will be able to find and utilize the Clarke Line, this is in reference to Clarke's Law that states that sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from sufficiently advanced technology, to create technology so close to magic as to count as it. The ‘science’ behind this must still always be consistent internally but it can now benefit from things that would usually only be the prudence of magic, including perks.

>>51116036
Yeah basically that.
>>
File: 1479197522118.gif (988KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479197522118.gif
988KB, 450x250px
>>51116005
No you don't get it.
You have to make a bunch of charms like that so the Ebon dragon goes from being a dick with a heart made of dicks to a dick with a heart of dick shaped gold.
That way he can actually be a nice guy sometimes instead of being completely incapable of it.
>>
>>51115983
Uh... Yes? Literally anything that's blow its rank it completely nullifies. It's less about the type of attack and more its magnitude. And, well, just just having prana in general renders most curses/sleep spells useless.
>>
File: 2015-02-23.jpg (363KB, 650x573px) Image search: [Google]
2015-02-23.jpg
363KB, 650x573px
>>51115997
The picture is what he used to be like this is more what he's like now
>>51116039
if you don't have time it's cool, go take care of life stuff and yeah That will be equally rough I have no idea what to do
>>
>>51115997
I always thought the "Magneto can manipulate blood" thing to be stupid. Iron isn't inherently magnetic on the atomic scale, no more than any other atom with its valence is. Ferromagnetism is a product of microstructure, when it's bound up into hemoglobin iron is only paramagnetic. And not very paramagnetic, if Magneto can manipulate blood with paramagnetism he could manipulate any other part of the human body. Which he probably can, Magneto has insane strong magnetic abilities, but there's no need for him to brag about how he's manipulating the iron in blood. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>51116071
You'd be more likely to get that result by butchering your way through his Soul Hierarchy until all that remains are his, very very very few, non-dick souls.
>>
File: 25.jpg (148KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
148KB, 640x360px
>>51114042
>>51114342
If you want more demons just an infernal companion, mind-rape them, soul-rape them and then slam your souls together, linking them but making sure that they're differentiated enough so you don't completely absorb it...

I mean, it's not that hard, you just need to think outside the box and be a little more 'creative', instead of asking for jumpmaker to do all the work for you.
>>
>>51116061
>The incarnation of human death needs to be taken for walksies every day and pees on the neighbors mailbox.
>>
Hey what's this K&K I'm hearing tossed around with God-hand?
>>
>>51116102
you gotta understand that magneto follows comicbook writer Physics, rather than anything following Anything remotely resembling actual science
>>
>>51116125
Honestly if someone wanted more third circles they could always just get them detached with that one charm whose name I've forgotten.
They'd probably just be normal companions at that point, but they don't take up demon slots anymore.
>>
>>51115852
That depends massively on how things actually progress.

Almost all of the Servants could kill Saber if they got serious from the beginning and didn't give her a chance to use Excalibur. She could probably outfight most of them but merely having more mana actually wouldn't help her a whole bunch. Saber relies a LOT on hiding her identity since Excalibur has a windup time that would cause somebody like Lancer to absolutely fuck her if she tried to use it in melee. Berserker would completely destroy her if she tried to fight him head-on even with Excalibur and Gilgamesh would trash her casually with barely any effort whatsoever.

Saber is far from invincible even at full power.
>>
>>51116039
>Magnitude 10 is probably 20,000 or 15,000?
For an army, yeah. Magnitude has a different scale for the Mandate of Heaven rules. I assumed that Theion would be using those, for kingship and what not, but it doesn't actually say. Up to the individual GM, I guess. Not like it really matters for purposes of Jumpchain, though, we don't have a Gunstar Autocthonia jump so there's no way for anyone to get Theion charms.

>Greater Imperfection is always on for all Primordials, it's a function of Cosmic Principle.
Huh, so it is. Why does the text of Tenebrous Apotheosis Shintai say that it inflicts the Greater Imperfection on the Ebon Dragon, then? I guess for if Infernals learn it, but it specifically says it does it to the Ebon Dragon. Was the word count so high on the book that they couldn't spare any space to say "if an Infernal learns this charm, then they're affected by the Greater Imperfection when using it"? Was there really nowhere in Return of the Scarlet Empress they could cut space? Really?
>>
>>51116167
>Excalibur has a windup time
No it doesn't. It in fact is stated in the original to be the fastest activating Noble Phantasm. She can literally do it in the time it takes her to dash a meter and swing the sword.]
The anime put in the charge up for drama and to look cool.
>>
>>51116061
It's going to be a silly fight against this thing.
>>
Who wrote the Generic Creepypasta Jump, and is ver 1.2 (on the drive) the latest version?
I'd like some clarification on Possession, and the Foundation drawback.
>>
>>51116154
I know. I'm just saying they're dumb.
>>
File: 1483467857116.png (611KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483467857116.png
611KB, 1280x720px
What happens when Jumpers wanna have fun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RgR0-EWuNY
>>
>>51116204
Doormaker would perhaps let you get Theion charms.
I mean Gunstar Autocthonia has got to be somewhere in the Well of Urd right?
>>
>>51116235
Watch the yesterday's Sherlock.
>>
>>51116143
Wut?
>>
>>51116226
yes yes it is , it's a cape comic. What do you expect?

>>51116235
the Mrs. and I have a date night,Taking different factions in An import option makes things spicier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpMre7UTZQI
>>
>>51116064
Err, it's kind of my fault for bringing it up, so to clarify:
Clarke's third law is "Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
Agatha's Corollary (coined in the image I previously posted) is a reference to it, and expands on it with "Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science."

They're related and complementary, but it's not a direct reversal. But then again, Geniuses are all about fudging things, so it kinda fits as is.

I think that's enough nerdrage from me for today. Maybe I should go outside? Yeah, sounds good.
>>
File: We are the Robots!.jpg (231KB, 1512x1080px) Image search: [Google]
We are the Robots!.jpg
231KB, 1512x1080px
>>51116235
I build an army of robots to take over the world, of course!
>>
>>51116143
>http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Kavacha_and_Kundala
>>
File: 1483830436209.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483830436209.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>51116235
>>
File: isidoros_by_golentan-d6p9ffd.jpg (60KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
isidoros_by_golentan-d6p9ffd.jpg
60KB, 750x600px
>>51116098
>if you don't have time it's cool, go take care of life stuff
I have /some/ time? But it's kinda late here and I need to get up early tomorrow, so it's probably like half an hour.

>and yeah That will be equally rough I have no idea what to do
Well. If we're just talking the normal Imperfection...

Think about what your Devil Tiger is, what he does, find some kind of thing that means he's "in his element", or some kind of thing that is his antithesis.

Adorjan needs to keep moving, Theion needs an audience, SWLiHN needs to understand what's happening, Malfeas needs to be in a city/something for habitation, EbonDragon needs to not get his by Holy stuff, Cecelyne can't defend against more powerful things than herself, and Kimbery needs to be close to a sea...

>>51116204
>For an army, yeah. Magnitude has a different scale for the Mandate of Heaven rules.
Ah. That's a fair point, yes. I never did too much with the Mandate of Heaven rules myself, so I'm not as familiar with it as I probably should be.

>Why does the text of Tenebrous Apotheosis Shintai say that it inflicts the Greater Imperfection on the Ebon Dragon, then?
Well. It does also say it grants Worldshaper Assumption and Epic Panoply, which he also already has.

So yeah, mostly for an Infernal that learns it, while this bit:
>unless he already has these qualities.
is for Ebby himself.
>>
>>51116311
All very interesting and thanks for the advice and perk critic.
>>
>>51116358
I still say it could have been clearer. Again, it's not like there wasn't anything they could cut to make room for a better explanation.
>>
>>51116312
>not posting the song with the picture
> Seriously.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci9CCvTHvpM
>>51116358
fair enough
>>
File: 5711632.jpg (74KB, 700x441px) Image search: [Google]
5711632.jpg
74KB, 700x441px
What are your jumpers' monstrous alt-forms like?

What are their favorite forms?
>>
>>51116235
I either read a book, play video games, eat at fancy restaurants or engage in Vigilantism, depending on where I am.
>>
>>51116167
Isn't the first thing you see at the start of the series a fight between Saber and Gil in which she is holding her own?
>>
>>51116039
>Greater Imperfection is always on for all Primordials, it's a function of Cosmic Principle.
Well they are also always wearing one of those greater shintai bodies, as part of their "you are your charms, your charms are you" thing and they have no other option

A hypothetical jumper who went full "your exaltation flutters away" Yozi has Outside context stuff that allow them to exist outside the charmset in perks, instead of being all idiot savant titan all the time, could stop wearing a jotunbody by switching to an alt-form and deactivate the weakness.
>>
>>51116429
Isn't it lancer she's fighting in the fire?
>>
>>51116102
Matt "Research?" Pat of Game Theory tried to run some 'numbers' on movie Magneto and came to the conclusion that he's on par with a fucking neutron star.

Regardless, mutant powers are weird. Isn't there a mutant named Oshun that can only telekinetically manipulate liquids? What kind of fucking logic is that?
>>
File: giant1481671000498.jpg (323KB, 1920x1251px) Image search: [Google]
giant1481671000498.jpg
323KB, 1920x1251px
>>51116397
>What are their favorite forms?
>>
File: raging banchô-Anon.png (6MB, 2400x3202px) Image search: [Google]
raging banchô-Anon.png
6MB, 2400x3202px
>>51116397
Aside from pick related . He has a new form which is basically "giant robot mishmash of every kamen rider up to Drive but also a tank and a fiery UFO"

>>51116235
also, real freaks don't keep going on about how freaky they are, they show it through their actions.
>>
File: Mel_Firefly_large_zps37a95761.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Mel_Firefly_large_zps37a95761.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>51116338
>A-rank
>reduces strength of all attacks by 90%
Surely this is something that would be disallowed? Just... wow.
>>
File: 10-races.jpg (107KB, 730x500px) Image search: [Google]
10-races.jpg
107KB, 730x500px
So. What kind of beings do you do seed universes with, or what beings do you use to start your own civilizations?

Humans? Elves? Dragons? Demons? Your own creations?
>>
File: dragon1478572837423.jpg (619KB, 1200x1245px) Image search: [Google]
dragon1478572837423.jpg
619KB, 1200x1245px
>>51116397
>What are your jumpers' monstrous alt-forms like?
>>
File: smile.gif (398KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
398KB, 640x360px
>>51116371
You're quite welcome, and I wish you the best going forward.
>>
>>51116358
>Ah. That's a fair point, yes. I never did too much with the Mandate of Heaven rules myself, so I'm not as familiar with it as I probably should be.
I assume it refers to the Magnitude specified in the Core Rule Book, since the Mandate of Heaven is a stand alone and is the only thing that used the larger magnitude.
>>
File: He thinks he's people.png (254KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
He thinks he's people.png
254KB, 1024x768px
>>51116061
Even the giant wolf form is kind of cute.

Look, he's dressed up like Gil.
>>
>>51116311
>Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science
That's bullshit. Some magic is explicitly incompatible with the scientific method.
>>
>>51116493
Well, it is fucking Karna.
>>
>>51116503
Giants, qilins, centaurs, angels, and dragons mostly.
>>
>>51116521
Yes, which means it can't be sufficiently analyzed. That doesn't disprove the concept, it just shows that there are things that exist outside it. It's not saying "all magic can be analyzed to the point that it becomes science".
>>
>>51116521
>Some magic is explicitly incompatible with the scientific method.
Then that magic will never be sufficiently analyzed, and therefore will be distinguishable from science.
Dingus.
>>
File: FuckingCarlos.jpg (20KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
FuckingCarlos.jpg
20KB, 500x367px
>>51116507
You need to calm your tits.
>>
>>51116503
Psychic space whales. You've got to love psychic space whales. Civilization was very good for me, in that regard, now there are space whales in every universe I go to. Not very many, most of them have died off, as can be seen from their numerous ruins. But there are enough that pretty much every species has encountered them and formed an embassy for interactions with them.
>>
>>51116235
I go fight things in my invented holodeck, write stories vaugly based on my misadventures in jumps except with my creative spin on it (which is very meta), scribble out my plots, or daydream about how to kick butts.
>>
>>51116521
Uh, like what? Just fucking Discworld's?
>>
>>51116350
Is this what happens when you get too many charisma and 'likable quirky guy' perks?
>>
>>51116503
Depends on the terrain but given the option I'm quite fond of mermaids and selkies.
>>
>>51116518
Is that canon, or a fan drawing?
>>
>>51116543
>>51116539
>>51116521
I will immediately point out that there is a reason all the sparks are call "madmen" and there is a reason that the Jagermonsters call the creative aspect of their ultrascience "the madness place".

People who try to apply scientific principles to magic are undoubtedly and truly mad.
>>
>>51116507
Does she have cat-ears? And a lizard tail?
>>
>>51116566
>too many
>>
File: TED_av.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
TED_av.png
3KB, 200x200px
>>51116397
Shadow man is always my favorite form.
>>
File: dragon1478572767579.jpg (377KB, 1044x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dragon1478572767579.jpg
377KB, 1044x1200px
>>51116597
It's Godzilla. Here she is not freaking out.
>>
>>51116597
That's an R63 Godzilla, anon.

Really captcha. 15 goddamn captcha puzzles in a row just to post this ONE LINE.
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>51116445
Cosmic Principle doesn't actually have much to do with the jouten body though. (Besides being the prereq for those of course.)

It seems to work on your soul, considering it makes your Exaltation flutter away.

So I don't think altforms would help? I mean, if you can reverse your soul being transformed into a Yozi-like thing, I suppose that could work... but then you'd lose the "benefits" of the charm.

>>51116514
That was my interpretation too.

Considering it's not actually specified, it's technically up to the ST though.
>>
>>51116521
Geniuses explicitly go against actual science because reality bends over to accomodate their bullshit ideas. the only problem comes in when it becomes in excess, and that's when the Illuminated comes in.

Saying "it's incompatible with the scientific method" is meaningless when talking about Genius.
>>
Has anyone seen InNomineAnon around lately?
>>
>>51116521
True. Chaos magic and its ilk generally is, for example. But any magic you can reliably control is necessarily subject to rules (as evidenced by you being able to predict what the spell will do, which is probably why you're casting it, and that you can repeat the event), which places it within the purview of the scientific method. Those rules by no means match materialistic ones, but they're there.

Which, incidentally, makes it a handy check for which magic systems are actually good for anything.
>>
>>51116597
Lizard tail yes, cat ears no. Those are scaled bumps on her head meant to look like Godzilla's skull-ridges, it's a humanized female Godzilla. That particular image is a take on "Burning Godzilla" the form the King of Monsters took in Godzilla vs. Destoroyah, after absorbing too much atomic energy and starting to burn from the inside out.
>>
>>51116627
If it starts doing that to you just spam the refresh button a couple times and the next puzzle should go through in one go.
>>
File: 1338971237860.png (300KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1338971237860.png
300KB, 500x500px
>>51116503
Do robots count?
It's don't know if you'd consider them just one "species" because of how different one can be from the other, but they fit basically every niche I'd want filled period.
>>
>>51116627
Use legacy captcha.
It's just words. No bullshit.
>>
File: smugface4697532u.jpg (16KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
smugface4697532u.jpg
16KB, 351x329px
>>51116696
But anon, bullshit is a word.
>>
>>51116507
I continue to be surprised that we don't have more Godzilla jumps, or just Kaiju jumps in general.
>>
>>51116658
Yeah, why?
>>
>>51116720
It took us nearly three years to get a working Metroid jump, and there are still plenty of other big name IPs that we're missing. I get what you're saying though.
>>
>>51116720
Not anime enough.
>>
>>51116735
Just wanted to know-is the ban on developing higher than E5 Charms in the Sidereal jumps meant to be all-encompassing for the other splats, or only limited to Sidereals?

Also the thought occurs that technically, there is nothing stopping you from using the canon compnaion option from taking someone like Chejop Kejak unless I overlooked a note somewhere. Would high Essence Sidereals lose their capacity to learn high Essence Charms if companioned?
>>
>>51116750
To be fair, Metroid has been getting less popular and less attention as the years go on.
>>
File: You will be judged.jpg (205KB, 1600x893px) Image search: [Google]
You will be judged.jpg
205KB, 1600x893px
>>51116397
Usually some kind of dragon.

Angels. They're very diverse in form, and it's a lot of fun to see the forces of evil shit their pants upon seeing a pissed off angel heading their way to deliver their punishment.
>>
>>51116794
Sidereals can't make Custom Charms, period. Unless they're SMA Charms.
>>
>>51116770
>D&D jumps
>Star Trek / Wars jumps
>Warhammer jumps
>Tabletop jumps
>Cape jumps
>Vidya jumps
>Action movie jumps
>Novel jumps
>Genre jumps
>etc
>etc
Don't be a twat, anon. We have a lot of anime jumps, but we've got plenty of other stuff too.
>>
>>51116770
>Giant monsters punching each other
>There are frequently giant robots punching the monsters too
How is that not anime enough?
>>
>>51116493
There are like three good armor NP That one, God Hand that negates anything below it's own rank, grants 12 one ups(what you can get is limited to one one up per jump though) and Armor of Fafnir, that reduces all negative effects by it's rank(as a B rank NP itself A rank attacks/magic hit Siegfried as though they are E rank), with the exception of a single unprotectable weak point, which I think you can buy out of by buying one rank above the effective rank, ie buy it at A rank without the weak point and everything will be reduced by B rank.

Then a special note to Andreias Amarantos that makes it so that Achilles can only be harmed by attacks by those who have equal or higher divinity than him(though with D rank Divinity below Achilles's C rank only 75% of the damage will be blocked), however an divine object can also harm him if it has a high enough rank. So a C rank or above NP that is a divine construct such as Excalibur would ignore it. Andreias Amarantos though is really powerful due to this, but also useless in many situations.
>>
>>51116816
Not quite. They can do new astrology charms if the locks are taken off, but those aren't something you'd really want to be playing with anyways given that reality starts breaking down.
>>
>>51116830
He's just passive-aggressively bitching about anime. Pay him no mind.
>>
>Eldritch Suit- A dapper black suit that just seems to scream: I am a normal human! You can somehow fit into it, no matter how big you are, and it helps you blend in better. It can only do so much though, so expect to cause some panic if you go out wearing it while you’re a hundred feet tall. (100 CP, discount Cryptid)

Is it worth it?
>>
>>51116800
What are some jumps which would allow you to acquire a glowing halo? Or glowing weapons, for that matter.
>>
>>51116856
CONTEXT
O
N
T
E
X
T
>>
>>51116720
>Pacific Rim
>Evangelion
>Power Rangers
>>
>>51116794
If someone else makes a jump and offers a splat with a higher cap, then that cap would apply for members of that splat. But I think all the others have or will have the same general restriction.

But yes, if you take Chejop he loses any custom high Essence Charms he may have learned. Note that tautologically every Charm on his canon character sheet is not a custom Charm, so the only change would be ones he picked up since the jump started. He can still keep learning new canon E6+ Charms though.

But even post-Spark, there's no such thing as an Essence 6+ Sidereal Charm, only Astrological Charms and Sidereal Martial Arts Charms.
>>
>>51116816
Well, learn new ones then?
>>
>>51116872
It's from the Generic Creepypasta jump.
It's the fifth jump in my chain.
It's only 50CP, so I'm thinking of splurging on it, especially if alt-forms don't include clothing. Shit, alt-forms don't include clothing. I'm gonna get it.
>>
And now my Collage stuff is starting up with a vengeance. I need someone to take up my mantle and keep up the good work. I would like to continue on but this is now impacting my schoolwork, which is crazy I've only been doing this for about eight hours total, and so I need to hand this off to someone so it doesn't end up in WIP hell. Would one of you Anon's help me out?
>>
>>51116856
The jump has a mandatory drawback for Cryptids that makes you stand out as a monster even if you look like a normal person. The suit is pretty much your only chance to not cause a panic in everyday life.

So yea pretty worth it.
>>
>>51116874
still isn't it weird that we only have the American cartoon version of the Godzilla Franchise?
>>
>>51116865
Overlord's Angels have glowing halos and cool auras.
>>
File: The Holy Goat.jpg (239KB, 1024x711px) Image search: [Google]
The Holy Goat.jpg
239KB, 1024x711px
>>51116865
>What are some jumps which would allow you to acquire a glowing halo?
...Goat Simulator. Angel Goat.

>Or glowing weapons, for that matter.
Exalted? Though those are flavored in their particular colors... So you'd need the Solar one?

D&D has an enchantment for it, I believe?
>>
>>51116911
I see, thank you. However-does that mean there is no cap on Charms which aren't part of a jump-specific splat? Like if you somehow spliced yourself into being a Dragon King, or fused a god into yourself?
>>
>>51116932
My dude why wouldn't you be able to just do it when you don't have as much work?
You don't need to hand it off right away.
>>
>>51116872
What are you, Brellin?
>>
>>51116964
It's just custom charms that are capped.
You won't find much of any of those out there that aren't made yourself.
>>
>>51116972
I'd rather it be put out to others.
>>
>>51116964
I don't see why not, no. (I forget the exact mechanics of Dragon Kings, they may naturally be limited by canon). Infernals already gives you access to high Essence spirit Charms through your demons anyway.
>>
>>51116865
>What are some jumps which would allow you to acquire a glowing halo?

Saints row as a really good one, also SMT ,DIGIMON STORY: CYBER SLEUTH,and Sburb if you go God Tier as a light aspect.

>Or glowing weapons, for that matter.

Star Wars obviously, or any of Several of the options from the chroma pack supplement from league of legends Can make all your weapons glow.
>>
File: wmoMxa.jpg (92KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
wmoMxa.jpg
92KB, 1024x640px
Jump #160 Strike Witches
Starting Location: America (Free, Fox familiar)
Background: Drop In (0)
Striker: 1st generation, fighter (0)

Perks:
*Defensive sign – Directional Shield (0)
*Swordsmanship (100)
*Restoration sign –Blurr (200) Got to go fast
*Technomage (100, Discount)
*Perception sign – Flawless Awareness (200, Discount)
*Enchanted Eye (300, Discount)
*Perception sign – Ballistic Stabilization (300)

Equipment:
*Bomber Jacket (0)

Companion Imports:
*Imports X 8 (0)
I am assuming companion imports are fee from what I read.

Companions
*Akitsu, Arcueid, Tamamo, Dove, Donfang, Yukari, Yuki, Gatomon
>>
>>51117059
It's sad this isn't even in my top 10 of strange jumps I have visited.

It was an unusual bunch of girls I wound up serving with, one kept feeling everyone up. I had to save her from Tomamo and Arcueid. They don’t appreciate such displays of skinship. Also I made the mistake of letting Mio see Caliburn…. What is it with sword freaks and this sword…. I have to be careful using it around Archer too.

Anyways we fought the Neuroi. Some of my companions had it a bit rough I had tried to train them for such combat beforehand but as tends to happen a Neuroi showed up and it became a live fire training exercise. However aside from a few rough spots they managed to adapt. Thankfully I had a huge armament of weapons to equip them with though I got complained to that they weren’t regulation.

It’s kind of strange how Jumpchan has been throwing me against aliens lately. I don’t enjoy killing and often I am forced to kill them. I tried to find some science behind the Neuroi, hoping to find some answer what they want and what would make them go away. Sadly there didn’t really seem to be a pattern.

Anyways I helped the others take down the Neuroi. I tried not to show off too much but a couple times wound up pulling off feats that left the rest of my squad in awe. To save a battleship I unleashed a blast of magic large enough to consume the creature entirely. After that they started to poke and prod me to try and figure out where all that magic had come from. Final conclusion seemed to be that Caliburn the sword of kings must truly be an artifact of godlike power.

That led them to rely on me more and send us in to more dangerous situations. I managed to keep my comrades though it took a lot of work and sharing a few tricks I might not have otherwise. Though I was reluctant. We actually did help free some areas of Neuroi control. I just hope the stuff that I showed the girls doesn’t come back to bite everyone in the ass.
>>
>>51116937
Yeah, I should have considered that.
I wish there was a codified set of rules regarding how perks impacted altforms.
>>
>>51116964
It's not like either of those can make custom charms anyway...

Dragon King can't create their own Steps, only learn those that already exist.

And Spirits basically just use the (very flexible) Spirit Charms system, IF they manage to learn anything at all. Which they usually don't.
>>
>>51116932
Why not just work on it during the weekend?

>>51116998
Not how jumpmaking works. It doesn't happen.
>>
>>51117041
>and Sburb if you go God Tier as a light aspect.
Probably not actually.

Even if you get a power to project a halo somehow, it'd more likely come from Hope as the holiness Aspect.
>>
>>51117135
sorry misremembered that.
>>
>>51116998
You could upload the WIP and put it in the WIP folder if you want others to pick it up.
>>
>>51117151
That folder should be renamed The Graveyard desu.
>>
>>51116750
define 'big name IP's'.
>>
>>51117114
>Why not just work on it during the weekend?
Because I would rather buckle down and think of nothing but school for the next two to three months.
>Not how jumpmaking works. It doesn't happen.
There's an adoption folder in the WIP folder, so I'm pretty sure it does work that way sometimes. I'm also pretty sure that Digger has picked up stuff that was offered in this way before.

>>51117151
I'll do so. Anyway I'll put this one up for adoption, here is what I've already done.
>>
>>51116834
>I think you can buy out of by buying one rank above the effective rank, ie buy it at A rank without the weak point and everything will be reduced by B rank.
Where does it say you can do that?
>>
>>51116557
Magic School Bus jump when?
>>
>>51117091
>a codified set of rules regarding how perks impacted altforms.

This would just cause so much arguing and shit-throwing it wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>51117210
>There's an adoption folder in the WIP folder, so I'm pretty sure it does work that way sometimes.
Hahaha, no. That thing is a pipe dream. Things go there to die permanently.
>>
>>51117210
Well I wouldn't really mind waiting 3 months if you'd be willing to pick it up again.
That's a lot to ask I know, but if nobody picks it up for themselves it would be nice to have the insurance.
>>
>>51117211
It's not in the supplement, I just remember asking Val about it. Though my hard drive failed, so I don't have a copy of my build where I did that. Just ask Val about it if you are interested in using that NP that way. Personally I'm not sure I shall be going with that again as I rebuild my chain.
>>
>>51117240
That is extremely sad. How to Train Your Dragon is up for adoption as well, I see.

>>51117245
If no one picks it up in three months time, or however long this takes for me, I'll gladly pick it back up.
>>
>>51116931
>fifth jump
Even as a cryptid, wouldn't that be kinda dangerous? I mean, what with Zalgo and (i think) a few other eldritch gods.
>>
>>51116720
Alright, let's talk for a second: what would the origins of a Godzilla jump be? Would it be monsters exclusively, or humans and monsters? If it's the former, would it be something like:

>Natural: Based on Godzilla, Angirus, Rodan
>Divine: Based on Mothra, Mothra Leo
>Alien: Gigan, Ghidorah
>Mutant: Biollante, Destroyah
>Mecha: Kiryu, MOGUERA
Something like that? If not, what would you guys suggest?
>>
What exactly can the starheart from the dc occult jump do? How does it compare to a power ring, like the one from the mainline dc comics jump?
>>
>>51117296
It is just creepy pasta, Slendy is one of the more powerful beings there.
>>
>>51116559
>Civilization was very good for me, in that regard, now there are space whales in every universe I go to.

What do you mean by this? Is there a perk in Civilization that makes your beings exist in every universe?
>>
>>51117035
Quick question. Do the greater signs of the maidens work as if unlocked post jump?
>>
>>51117307
Don't know much of Godzilla to be honest, but that sounds good?

Maybe an option to be human, even if it's mostly based around being a Kaiju? Most people will go for kaiju anyway, so basing the origins on kaiju types seems good. But the option for being human should probably be there for those that don't want to be an awesome giant monster.
>>
>>51117351
Yes, except in any future Exalted jumps.
>>
>>51117343
Not a perk, it's free. Check the ending. Post-jump every world you go to will have ruins of your civilization and there will be an embassy of living members of your civilization in every capital. It's kind of awesome.
>>
>>51117307
I thought about doing Showa and Heisei, but I decided not to since I felt like I wouldn't do the King justice.

Humans would be Drop-In/Civilian (surviving through disasters like Kaiju attacks, making it so "plot relevant" or "useful" people survive them, maybe Frankenstein's Heart for Showa, Heisei would probably have psychic stuff), Military guy (coordinating relief and dealing with disasters natural or otherwise, finding the right people for the job and getting them to work with you), Scientist (designing bioweapons against specific enemies, getting the authorities to listen to you, making robotic counterparts for singular enemies).

Then Kaiju, which would cost your full CP budget but give points specifically for a section of Kaiju powers, with exclusive freebies that decide what type of monster you are (ie mutated like the big G or Kumonga, "natural" like King Kong, mecha, alien, you get the idea), maybe with discounts for each type.
>>
>>51117389
Hmm, that's a good point. Now there's the matter of what to base the human origin off of. There are plenty of people to use, but just basing it off the majority of human characters in the series would give jumpers very little to work with. Maybe it should be based off the mecha pilots, psychics, and the Gotengo captain from Final Wars?
>>
>>51117406

That is cool.
>>
>>51117307
I think those should be race options. Instead, have the origins be what sort of kaiju you are thematically. Destroyer, like Ghidorah or Destoroyah or Space Godzilla. Defender, like Mothra or King Caesar, Territorial, like Godzilla himself in most of his incarnations, as well as his friends. And the Drop-In could hold the wildcards, like Gigan or Titanosaurus or all the others that don't have clear roles even if they're mostly villainous.
>>
>>51117389
>>51117307
Personally I think it should be split up like the StarCraft jumps, you've definitely got space and material for a giant monster side, human side, and a alien invader side.
>>
>>51117472
I was going to bring up all the crazy bullshit humans do in Final Wars. There should definitely be at least one Perk representing the feats of humanity on display there.
>>
>>51117472
>>51117498
>Maybe it should be based off the mecha pilots, psychics, and the Gotengo captain from Final Wars?
That seems good, yeah.

Final Wars was pretty fun to watch.

>>51117496
...That's not a bad idea either.
>>
File: Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (72KB, 921x682px) Image search: [Google]
Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
72KB, 921x682px
>>51117521
is this happening? is this finally fucking happening?!
>>
If I don't care about getting the grail for myself is there anything I can do to fuck up the war so it ends early?

I just want a servant, fighting Herc and Gil seems like a colossal pain.
>>
>>51117521
yes we can never forget this scene,it's very important!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxhdo4HDgg
>>
>>51117462
>>51117491
Both of these sound like they could work. I guess you could have Eras instead of Locations, like JoJo? Or would you guys rather there be different jumps for each era?

>>51117498
>>51117521
Right, some Final Wars stuff for humans as well. Maybe with a drawback so that aliens can control you, and you have to resist without perks or get snapped out of it by allies?

>>51117496
This is also a possibility.
>>
>>51117625
don't do eras With stuff like this, That's part of how I screwed up Ghostbusters.
>>
>>51117296
I don't think I know enough about any pasta for my jumper to run into trouble. The only one I know anything about is Slenderman, and if I thought I couldn't handle him, I would have taken Slenderbro.
>>
>>51117659
As I recall, the vast majority of Creepypasta are only low level horror monsters, though Slenderman can range from that level to that one where he's the Beast, or something like that,
>>
>>51117234
When someone sits down and makes it.

Not sure if putting a jumper who can reverse-engineer magitech anywhere near the bus would be gamebreaking or not.

>0 CP drawback where Ms. Frizzle is not particularly unusual as far as teachers go
Just to make things more interesting, you see. A teacher who's secretly an alien whose students have to help him learn how to be human, a mad scientist teacher whose students have to solve problems caused by her inventions going haywire every week, etc. Maybe even references to specific series, like a purportedly unkillable teacher who has challenged his students to assassinate him by the end of the year.
>>
>>51117496
Probably the best way to handle it, to be honest, since Kaijus would probably be playing an entirely different game than humans and aliens, and it wouldn't make much sense for those perks to overlap.
>>
>>51117705
in the earlier storys is her name was Miss Tickell and she was explicitly a witch, I think the bus is enchanted technology rather than an actual fusion of magic and technology such as magitech.
>>
>>51117654
Right, so Eras might not be a good idea. Maybe have those as separate jumps. The tone is different in each era, so it'd probably wouldn't work.
>>
>>51117604
You could maybe target the greater grail and try to blow it up. But that may be more of a pain that fighting Herc, and likely would cause at least Gil to show up to fight you.
>>
>>51117333
The real one is basically lantern ring +, less powerful constructs at the cost of a long list of other powers and a worse weakness. It's pretty great overall.

The one in the jump is just a significantly weaker lantern ring with none of the canon one's extra powers. It's not worth buying over the power ring from DC.
>>
>>51117462
Far, far FAR too human focused.
>>
>>51117901
Didn't Cracker_Jack say it /does/ have the extra powers?
>>
So is the Grail Wish basically just what you could do with Wish Granting and arbitrarily-high mana?
>>
>>51117462
>Humans would be Drop-In/Civilian
Kaiju should be Drop Ins,like either "out of the blue, it just It fell out of the sky" or "it came from another dimension"

Because giant monsters, not big on backstory aside from the one big green guy. And he only has a backstory more involved them "suddenly it come out of the ocean" because of all the sequels.
>>
I still don't understand why you guys aren't on /qst/.
>>
>>51117968
No.
>>
>>51118003
because you touch yourself at night and have a fundamental misunderstanding on what a quest is.
>>
>>51117307
>>51117389
>>51117491
>>51117496
If you guys are doing a Godzilla jump, I'd love to see a drawback or scenario based off Half Century War.
>>
>>51118011
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50840462/#50841804
>Then why doesn't this one have the all the powers his ring did?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50840462/#50841936
>...It does? You just don't have the full power of the Starheart. He didn't have the full power of the Starheart then, either.

Sounds like it to me?
>>
>>51118003
I still don't understand why your father touches you, you're a terrible lay.
>>
>>51118013
I touch myself a lot in the daytime, too. Hand-steepling is just about my favorite pose.
>>
How hard would it be to learn Emiya's tracing? How long would I have to examine my Servant's NPs to copy them to the same level as Shirou can Avalon?
>>
>>51117968
Yep. You can also tap into it as a magic battery if you don't mind your spells turning into green flame chaos magic.

It's also not really that much weaker, over all. You might not be able to move planets or wherever (not entirely sure what the upper limit of Kilowog's power is), but it's not like you'll be helplessly out ladder against most Lanterns.
>>
>>51118061
Just about impossible for the first, at least not without a Reality Marble. For the second, about a week, because you'd have to have the thing that makes it possible anyway.
>>
>>51118061
Emiya's tracing is a special effect from his reality marble if i remember correctly. So get one of the reality marble perks and one of the perks that give magic training for magecraft and you'd probably be even better than him.
>>
>>51118044
The thing is, the early Alan Scott he references didn't have those esoteric powers either. It was only with the full Starheart that he did anything special.
>>
>>51118104
Maybe I'm misremembering, but I'm pretty sure Alan Scott did have a good number of esoteric abilities even before absorbing the full thing. Regardless, you can do stuff like phasing, going invisible, telepathy, and some other stuff I forget at the moment.
>>
What does Wisdom of the Gods do/what would it do at EX?

Also, what is your favorite setting that isn't a jump yet?
>>
>>51118037
So what, a scenario based on hunting battling Godzilla for half a century as a human, or being hunted yourself if you're a kaiju? All the while dealing with other kaiju and aliens?
>>
>>51118203
Why is it just a shard anyway? If it offers the same powers as the real thing?
>>
So, theoretically speaking, is there any way to "hack" into a Yozi's Charmset to gain access without their permission?
>>
>>51118061
His Tracing is a basic ability amped up to absurd levels by his RM. You would either need a similar RM or something like the first magic to actually pull off everything he does. Though iirc there is a difference of note, Shirou does tracing in basically the reverse of other magus, other magus seek to analyze the core nature of a thing to obtain understanding, Shirou analyzes everything then deduces it's core nature basically at the end. So if Shirou and another magus were to try and fix a broken computer, the magus would analyze the core of the computer and what it's nature is, then return it to how it is supposed to function, Shirou would look at every single connection in the computer and individually fix everything wrong.
>>
>>51118271
Because the real thing is a universe's worth of chaos magic that was sealed awaya and became a godlike malevolent being.

You know how the Time Lords deleted magic in their universe because they wanted it neat and orderly? Yeah, it's the result of the Guardians of the Universe trying to do that and doing a hack job.
>>
>>51118296
Well there's primordial principle emulation but that's a solar only charm. You also get limit for doing it so it's a poor plan.
>>
>>51118353
The Guardians are a bunch of lame fucking bureaucrats.
>>
>>51118296
The Solaire Exalted have a charm that can do that, but they can only use it for one Primordial Charmset, ever.
>>
>>51118296
Sort of. It's going to piss them the hell off, though, and probably isn't something you want to do. But going by the example of the Wedding Band of the Scarlet Bride, Third Circle Demons can be forged into Hellforged artifacts that grant the user access to their parent Yozi's entire charm tree. However, Hellforging is different from other artifacts made using demons as a component in that the demon is still conscious, and can influence your mind. They have to influence your mind, actually, it's a natural consequence of it. And since you chose to put on the ring, or wield the sword, or whatever, you can't use anti-mind control powers to resist it. You already had the chance to not be affected, and decided not to take it. The Urge can be resisted through normal willpower, but it's hard, especially at the Artifact N/A level of Third Circle Hellforging. It also might not actually work. The Wedding Band of the Scarlet Bride was made by the Ebon Dragon himself, so it's arguable that this still requires cooperation from the Yozi to unlock the charms.
>>
>>51118448
They're also shit at their job. At least half of all the problems in DC can be traced back to one of their fuckups or another.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
Good morning, jump-

>>51117035
-oh.

Interesting! I was under the impression it was otherwise but-wow. This changes everything!

>>51110528
I see, thank you. Hmm, that's definitely a high priority to fix. My Exaltation manufacturing system does involve several shinma-horcruxes hotwired up to several manse networks aspected to each Shinma so maybe I can build something out of that.

And I appreciate the sincerity at least. I'm just rather cautious with Fate lore sometimes because of how convoluted it can be.

I'd prefer not to overcommit my 3CDs before they all end up overworked, though. One of them, being a reincarnated splinter of Chakravartin, is already busy as my personal starmetal tap, destiny technician and of course spinner of samsara. The other-my unwanted Fetich-is the keystone for a HSDW-modified Greater Grail.

>>51117981
Not quite. Yes, arbitrarily-high mana (aka 7 Servants' worth) energised with the Third Magic is a large part of the Grail War but the actual mechanism is substantially more complex than just wishing. Apart from the 50 miles of seals of undefined function that summon the Greater Grail to the Lesser, the GG's magical nuclear reactor is founded upon the sacrifice of Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern's soul. Within it, her body and soul are sculpted into a model of the universe made of magic circuits. Interestingly, the artbook seems to imply other large chunks of the GG are made of other hormunculi; the GG itself looks like a Brethren Moon full of dormant hormunculi, that spits out a vaguely humanoid figure made of burning prana when activated.
>>
>>51118456
No you can get it up to essence -5 times.
So that's 5 Yozi charmsets if you're maxed out.
>>
>>51118296
Buy Orphan Cub of the Devil Tiger and make the themes and charms of that hypothetical Yozi it could become identical to an existing yozi (or the primordial that Yozi used to be)

Like you come out of the Beyond as the Devil Tiger Theion. SWLIHN will look at you like the 2nd coming. Malfeas will H A T E for having the potential to become everything he has lost.
>>
>>51118508
So is there anything the wish can do that you can't just do already with just the Oldswalker Spark?
>>
>>51118487
It doesn't help that they're majorly overworked. They took on a much bigger responsibility than they were able to handle. They're the Guardians of the Universe. Not galaxy, universe. There are 3600 Green Lanterns to guard all of existence. Each Lantern has to patrol a region comprising 1/3600th of reality. The Guardians have spread their resources far too thin. And yet they still let Earth have four Lanterns, what the fuck? I mean, I know Earth is actually a pretty important planet, in DC's metaphysics, but still.
>>
I have to imagine my personal utopia in the Secret of Evermore jump but I don't really know what to do.
Any suggestions?
>>
How long would it take to build a Halo Shield World, using knowledge taken from the Forerunner Trove? Also, does it only protect against stuff like the Halo Array, or would it work against other attacks as well?
>>
>>51118515
Oops, it's been a while since I read the Exalted books. Still, I seem to remember that Charm being more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>51118614
You're asking us to tell you, an anon that we have no knowledge of, what your ideal universe would be? You don't see a problem with that idea?
>>
>>51118353
It's nowhere near that strong. He's still weaker than the other human lanterns.
>>
>>51118483
>And since you chose to put on the ring, or wield the sword, or whatever, you can't use anti-mind control powers to resist it. You already had the chance to not be affected, and decided not to take it.
That is BS. There are perks that keep you yourself and other perks to immunize you to corruption. And that is not how they work. At all. They allow you to use something like the one ring and not be influenced by it.
>>
>>51118629
It's not a whole universe, more like a small world. And I really don't have nay ideas.. Well I had one but it's lewd. And lewd is not allowed in Evermore.
>>
>>51118614
The elemental pole of sexy virgins
Everything is made of virgins in various sizes, down to the atoms
>>
>>51118567
Not really, it isn't a particularly powerful wish. At best it might be comparable to a Genie wish from Disney princess with fewer rules.

To be honest the wishing perk + arbitrary mana in Fate S/N might be better overall, it can do anything you want unless it exceeds the boundaries of mage craft.

The grail is the same but instead of jumper tier mana it has extremely complex Nasuverse ritual mana which is a lesser amount in most cases. It's not like the Grail uses true magic so there is nothing it can do that the wishing perk can't replicate with enough mana.
>>
>>51118653
I'm talking about within Exalted's own system, not within the greater extent of Jumpchain. My apologies for not being clear on that.
>>
>>51118351
>>51118092
>>51118100
This is, in fact, wrong. Here you go good sir. http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Gradation_Air

Projection (Trace Version)
Projection (Trace Version) is the personal variation of Gradation Air that Shirou Emiya and Archer use, referred as Tracing due to the unique aria, "Trace On", that is used for its activation. Tracing greatly differs from normal Projection in the fact that not only does it reproduce the shape and substance of an object, but also its entire history as well. Objects created with tracing are slightly inferior to the originals due to the fact that only so much information can be gathered by sight alone, and Noble Phantasms are degraded by an entire rank. The only exception to this is Avalon, which Shirou can replicate perfectly due to his body preserving a complete record of it after having been fused with it for over a decade. Objects need to be seen directly in order to be traced, as even with a blueprint and materials, The Jeweled Sword of Zelretch was impossible to trace. Objects seen through shared memories, such as The Jeweled Sword of Zelretch and Caliburn seen through Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern and Saber's eyes can be properly traced.

It's just a spell. His RM makes it so he can Trace melee weapons at a hugely reduced prana cost, to the point where he can even make NPs.
>>
>>51117981
It can't do anything appreciable you can't buy, really. Get a True Magic and you already have the best thing the Grail can give you. However, remember that it's tainted and will purposefully fuck you over like the Skullheart does, so it's even less worth it.
>>
>>51118567
What you actually get for jumping fate is better than canon wishes.
If you win the wish is actually omnipotent so it's much better than anything else you could do.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51118567
Anything that involves sufficiently Fate-specific concepts or anything overly abstract I'd assume. "Reach Akasha" and "I want everyone to be equal" are valid wishes for the Grail which the Planeswalkers have no real means of achieving; the Spark is like a REALLY big mana poo/dimensional portal, not a conceptual toolbox.

It may or may not also be better at fighting off, sealing, incarnating or otherwise manipulating eldritch entities. I recall it took 3 oldwalkers just to seal away the Eldrazi, while the Grail unintentionally kickstarted a tortured villager's transformation into the 3rd best human-killing thing on the planet. The other two are a TYPE and a phantasmal beast specifically designed for murdering humans.

Keep in mind in Nasuland words can't be trusted.

"The planet" is a bubble of reality generated by something between a Great Old One and an Outer God who encompasses an unknown number of otherspaces that farted out concepts with the potential to become stronger than itself.

>>51118660
>And lewd is not allowed in Evermore

I'm curious is this like an actual rule or just not wanting to lewd up your childhood?

Anyway, not much to work with here so-think of your favorite place on Earth. A park. Your own room.

Got it?

Okay, like that but now a small world.

>>51118661
>down to the atoms

But that would mean the atoms of virginity are made of quarks holding hands really hard. Your virgin paradise is built on a LIE.
>>
>>51118553
Could you have Autochthon's? He theoretically had the Charms needed to make Exaltations, right?
>>
>>51118553
Could you have Autochthon's? He theoretically had the Charms needed to make Exaltations, right?
>>
>>51118692
Yea, he needs the reality marble to do it on a NP, it's not possible to use Gradation Air to make a NP otherwise. As that anon was asking about using it on an NP, something is needed as normal magecraft can't do it on it's own.
>>
>>51118722
Is it? The notes imply that it's just the canon wish, whose limits are up to interpretation, but probably not to that extent.
>>
>>51118779
That's how it used to be. If the new Fate jump changed it I guess it can't be helped.
At least there's still Tower of God for omnipotent wishes.
>>
Does Conjoined Conjures really scale exponentially the more you combine? Can the time at least be mitigated by greater understanding of a magic system or at least by inherently simpler disciplines?
>>
>>51118722
No, you get the canon wish but since it is unclear what it is capable of you use your own interpretation for what it can do. It will still be beneath what can be done with a true magic.
>>
>>51118584
Yep.

>>51118636
Kilowog?
>>
>>51118738
Maybe. It's never really been clear if Infernals could get the charm sets of living Primordials, the books have always taken the stance of "up to the GM". If you did, I imagine the charms would probably be very similar to Alchemical charms, only without the need for cybernetic implants. Alchemicals are his Chosen, so there should be similarities between their charms like how the Unconquered Sun's charms are similar to those available to Solars.
>>
>>51118779
It used to be. Val just shifted when the jump hands you free omnipotence.
>>
>>51118825
Kilowog is actually one of the strongest Lanterns, on par with Earth's. For some reason people just tend to look down on him because he prefers using his natural super-strength to fight instead of beam-spamming, instead dedicating all his ring's power towards defense and mobility. They take that as a sign that he's some dumb brute, instead of a smart fighter that's found a build that works well for him and min-maxing it. His portrayal in the cartoons, where he's often used as the cliche "big guy" archetype in the ensemble, doesn't help with that.
>>
>>51118778
My point was that Trace wasn't a spell only Shirou is capable of using, but I see your point as well.
>>
>>51118779
>>51118824
The old Fate jump and Extra both have omnipotent wishes.
No clue why Val decided to change it since it's post chain anyways, but I guess it doesn't matter since as post chain content it might as well have not existed.
>>
>>51118769
>Could you have Autochthon's? He theoretically had the Charms needed to make Exaltations, right?
I'm pretty sure those would have Essence 10 prerequisites, and since there is no published equivalent for them, would count as custom.
Also Robo-Cancer. Fucking Robo-Cancer
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
Wait. Wait, hold on-

>>51118553
>SWLIHN will look at you like the 2nd coming
>Malfeas will H A T E

...on a completely.

Unrelated.

Note.

What are some good perks for convincing a bunch of cosmic gestalts which have spent eons living in a caste system that they don't need a king to function as a society and should just like, chill out and hang?

>>51118675
The Grail does use True Magic actually. At least one. Zelretch was involved in its' construction, and Justeaze herself was a user of the Third Magic.

>>51118817
It's been a while since I remember Stupid Dog talking about it, but while I do remember it gets harder the more you combine I also recall greater understanding/similarity would help speed up the process.

>>51118848
But can tea beat Arcuied?
>>
>>51118880
It's what she always meant it to be, she just couldn't find a way to adequately word it before.
>>
>>51118825
I think there is a misunderstanding here, are we talking about Starheart the ring or Starheart the entity? Because at a certain point those stop being the same thing.

The entity is a respectable cosmic entity but the ring is just a magic based GL ring.
>>
>>51118891
So it's not /actually/ a fiat exponential increase, it's just a reasonable consequence of trying to splice new concepts into an increasingly complex system of magic?
>>
>>51118891
>Arcuied
...Really? You may as well be asking if the Presence can beat Spider-man.
>>
File: Phantas-Moon.png (139KB, 342x479px) Image search: [Google]
Phantas-Moon.png
139KB, 342x479px
>>51118891
>But can tea beat Arcueid?
If you had enough of it, and you poured it down a mountain, would it count as running water?

...wait, are True Ancestors even weak to that? I forget.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51118939
...um. Again, you're calling on my memories of a jump I haven't asked after for what feels like almost a year but.

Yes. Yes, this is basically what I remember it being. Like you're basically a programmer trying to translate Python into C++ and then back into Scala.

I mean, it's based on a guy who combined Eastern magic (an expy of I-Ching stuff IIRC) with Western magic (an expy of medieval alchemy IIRC)
>>
>>51118891
So how does it feel having a jump-maker at your beck and call to the point of them even being willing to "shotgun" their jumps into thread just to avoid you getting shat on for making builds?
>>
Can Arcuied beat Artoria when the latter is supplied with sufficient mana?
>>
>>51118871
Consider that you're limited to what he's been shown to do, him being an idiot who only punches is a problem.
>>
>>51119006
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>51118893
>We were always at war with Eastasia.
>>
>>51119009
>Consider that you're limited to what he's been shown to do

>carrying the souls of his entire species in his Ring's light until he could find them another world to inhabit
>pulling a goddamn massive spaceship out of a black hole
>>
>>51119007
Arcuied can beat anyone in Fate.
>>
>>51119009
No, you're not. You're limited to feats at his level, but you can draw on the examples of "weaker"/less-experienced lanterns, which is pretty significant.
>>
>>51118738
>>51118769
Nevermind the exotic material requirements.

It's implied that the Solar/Lunar exaltations were a collaborative effort. You're not going to be able to pull it off just with Auto-kun's charmset as-is.

Though you could make Alchemicals. Granted, mortals in Exalted can do that as-is. Not easily, but they can.
>>
>>51119006
I bet you can only imagine what it would be like to have a friend that actually cared about you.
>>
>>51119075
So? You still can't use strong constructs. Only do those specific two things.
>>
>>51119007
Depends more on if Saber has Avalon or not, because if she has Avalon Arc can't do shit to her. But I don't think Saber can beat Arc reguardless of how much mana you pump into her.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51118975
Ah, but I'm talking about 100% Arc. With her Marble Phantasm activated, surely she can project an image of tea right back at tea? Nasu did say Arc is supposed to be the strongest character after all even if tea has over 900 confirmed TYPE kills.

>>51118983
Dead Apostles are, but True Ancestors are just big fairies I think. But as everyone knows, fairies love tea parties.

>>51119007
If either is supplied with sufficient tea it will be a massacre.

More seriously, it's not clear. Nasu's default stance is that Arc is the strongest, but depending on which iteration of Fate you've looked at Artoria has tackled alien threats in a setting where ayys are a big deal. Apparently GO's Attila was brought down to human from being whacked by Excalibur at full power?

Assuming both are at full power I'd tentatively bet on the one who physically tore her way out of the Moon Cell, though.

We're basically talking about two characters whose powerlevels keep rising with every installment, but Arc's the one consistently referred to as top of the pile against all rational argument.
>>
>>51119113
Great b8, m8. I don't believe for a second that you're actually this stupid. But I almost did, if only for a second.
>>
File: perception.jpg (79KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
perception.jpg
79KB, 750x600px
>All this Arcuied talk
Not sure how smart waifuing her is.
>>
>>51119112
I mean, that's two threads now he's apparently tried to get a reply from one specific person who keeps ignoring him. Who has, in the past, unambiguously told him to go fuck himself.

So yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>51119007
No, Arcuied is both physically stronger than Saber and is immortal as long as she is on Earth. Saber would put up a better fight than 99.9% of the rest of the Nasuverse, but still would be beaten in the end.
>>
Would a Godkiller weapon from Skulduggery count as an EX weapon in fate, for bypassing rank based defenses?
A GBE?
Mucro Regis: Takezo from Blazblue?
Any other weapons that would count?
>>
>>51119161
Well this is the guy who drove away the jumpmaker in the first place just so he could shitpost further, so what else would you expect?
>>
>>51119122
Here's the thing, though. Tea isn't a character so much as it's distilled existence-all of it. It lashes out sometimes as if it's sentient, but it doesn't quite have enough of a personality to count, and those "attacks" might just be random chance.
>>
>>51119134
>I don't believe for a second that you're actually this stupid.

Having worked at a call center, I could believe it. There are some godawfully-dumb people out in this world.
>>
>>51119167
>rereading the question.

I'm mean yes, Arcuied would beat Saber, even if Saber is oversupplied with mana.
>>
>>51119143
And a grand master points out the grammatical error: "a apprentice" should be "an apprentice."
>>
Rin sucks.
>>
Remember kids.

The ability to make tea and cookies is equivocal to omnipotence.
>>
>>51119212
And she doesn't have a gag reflex, so she's pretty great.
>>
>Genetic memory that allows perfect recall and regeneration from anything as long as a single strand of DNA survives if given enough time

This is a racial ability, combined with SAO would be OP
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>51119143
Eh, she's not my type personally. But she does mostly mean well and she's working under the baggage of two TYPEs nagging at her to conquer the world.

Well, Crimson Moon Brunestud is. I forgot if Gaia's REEEE HUMANS attitude.

>>51119189
As I saw from a few threads ago, Extelia retconned Tea into having the EX+++ rank skill (it's basically twice BB's rankings) Enemy of Mystery. As the all-encompassing legend of the familiar and the known Tea counts as the natural enemy to almost all supernatural beings and gains a property of developing whatever skills it might need to overcome them. Such skills have no upper limit, including sentience.

Also did you see the final ascension skin for Tea? It gets an entire TEASET. Best girl confirmed.
>>
>>51118891
>What are some good perks for convincing a bunch of cosmic gestalts which have spent eons living in a caste system that they don't need a king to function as a society and should just like, chill out and hang?
The Infernal jump Savant capstone was build for stuff like that.

There are some perks that make you well adjusted and always can feel joy and wonder in what you do.

There are some perks that let you teach other up to your level ability. PS238 has good teaching perks.
Animal Crossing also lets you teach even supernatural merchant related skill to employees. Hiring a Yozi as a bartender, therapist, or guru would let you teach them both the centering skills, and the ability to teach them to others to let them be better at their jobs.

The Bartameus Jump has Breaker of Chains, which can remove some of the negative effects the oaths did to them, to relieve their pain.

Or spiritual regeneration perks from NGE, and perk loaning/teaching ability can let them heal from mutilation, like grant SHLiHN her destroyed three spheres, or the mutilation that trapped Oramus in himself.

The Sidereal has the mother of all Carrots, in the Games of Divinity. Also, the Joybringer capstone lets them gain Cult from their 1st circle demons with your intercession, which the surrender oaths negated. and the Fountain gets them access to ambrosia.

Recreating the Heaven they were cast out should make a difference.

Also, if you are only there ten years, any one of these should give the illusion of progress towards freedom to stall complaints against you until you leave, if you want to go that way.
>>
File: 1482634871334.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1482634871334.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>51119222
>>51119254
This is what I see when I return to my computer: the power of tea, unearthed and discovered.

You've gone too far this time, Jumpers. You must be stopped.

As soon as I stop being a cat.
>>
>>51119293
>As soon as I stop being a cat.
You can't! Only a cat can stand up to the power of tea!
>>
>>51119240
the regeneration can also be gained from SCP. Mixed with some adamantium coated bones and a doot doot form from Skulduggery Pleasant and you can become unstoppable.
>>
So is it a good idea to allow my Goblin Sword to imbibe tea? Or would that be a DELICIOUS CANDY-type situation?
>>
File: 1483850442620.webm (3MB, 720x306px) Image search: [Google]
1483850442620.webm
3MB, 720x306px
>>51119293
>You've gone too far this time, Jumpers.
No such thing, friendo.
>>
Jumper's how do you introduce yourself to your enemies?
>I am Jumper, God of hax and hard liquor!
>>
>>51119347
>Would you rather lose your knees or your testicles?

Actually, they lose both.
>>
>>51119342
What is that webm.
>>
File: 1483850980250.webm (2MB, 960x408px) Image search: [Google]
1483850980250.webm
2MB, 960x408px
>>51119387
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoot_'Em_Up_(film)
>>
>>51119387
Shoot 'Em Up.
It's just as great as it sounds.
>>
>>51119387
Just a normal jumper having sex while killing his enemies, is there something strange about that anon?
>>
File: a76106558.jpg (705KB, 1000x1353px) Image search: [Google]
a76106558.jpg
705KB, 1000x1353px
>>51119347
>Hello! Would you like to buy some high-quality, imported suits for reasonable prices? We also provide tailoring services, should you require them.
>>
>>51119293
Hey Heavens, about the Contract end result choice thing, would it be possible to have an either or end result?

Sorry, I'm not being clear. So, the Madoka perk that allows you to make contracts, like Kyubey, would it be possible to have the result of the soul gem being filled with grief be a choice between becoming a Witch/disappearing or abandoning your wish and power? So if someone becomes overwhelmed with despair, they still have one last chance to go back, before they become a witch or disappear? I mean, if you can choose something like that, it would be neat.
>>
>>51118238
Both sound good, I was mainly suggesting it as a way to extend your time in the jump, and also because I really liked the comic.

Maybe as a scenario reward you could get one of the machines from the comics that attracts Kaiju?
>>
>>51116225
That would be me; what can I help you with?
>>
File: Kool Aid.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Kool Aid.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>51119342
>Counts eleven shots.
Not sure if that's legit or not. Can't get a good look at the gun in question.

>>51119347
"Howdy, I'm Ryuma Saotome and you killed my father!"

"No I didn't!"

"Oh okay then... I'll just leave."

-Leaves-

"That was odd."

Pic Related.
>>
File: 1477193291701.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477193291701.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>51119426
I can't brain right now but I'll give it some consideration later. It's a bit early for me to set post-jump things in stone and I'm running off insomnialand rn.
>>
>>51119293
But if you stop being a cat I won't be able to scratch your fluffy belly anymore! Don't do this to me, it's all I have left!
>>
>>51119293
>Tea
...What horrors have I spawned?
>>
>>51119347
Hi.
>>
>>51119293

Bodacious Bombays
>>
>>51119487
>trying to gauge the realism of Shoot 'Em Up
Oh Sweet Christmas, if you ever watch that film with that attitude you're going to simultaneously have an aneurism, a seizure, choking fits, and a debilitating case of tinnitus.
>>
File: JC12.jpg (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.jpg
1MB, 1400x700px
>>51119276
Thanks, I do have the Savant perk but I figure it'll take a lot of work and I'm an endings so-

>>51119222
>tea and cookies
>tea
>and cookies

GET THAT SUGGSVERSE SHIT OUTTA HERE.

Everyone KNOWS you can put milk in your Earl Grey, meaning you have the combined power of milk, tea and cookies even though the flavors don't go together.

>>51119334
Actually there's a demon of Oramus in Infernals who can create really good plant-artifacts. Conceivably, she could forge you a sword made of tea leaves.

>spoiler

You'd have to shapeshift it into a teaspoon to absorb tea's true power.

>>51119487
I mean, earlier the guy murdered people with carrots so. Wouldn't be a first.

And later, he shoots bullets out of his tortured hands by igniting them in a fireplace.
>>
>>51119500
>>
PS238 updated from last thread. Changelog on the PDF's last page. Let me know if I broke/forgot/misunderstood anything.

Bancho, some questions about the Notes:

>No, you can't use anything generic to enhance anything specific.

What is this referring to?

>Homerooms and backgrounds will provide appropriate bonuses, stacking them together can get you up to national level.

Is this still needed this since it's now repeating (and less clearly at that) the Homelife Notes?
>>
>>51119530
>Incoherent sobbing noises.
All I wanted was to know how long it took to use my cosmic powers to make a cup of tea...
>>
>>51119487
Hey gaunlet about mortal heroes. If we take the keychain drawback are we allowed to become alchemicals?
Becuase that particular breed of alchemical is neat and apparantly has no prerequisites unlike regular alchemicals.
I'm totally not asking this because I want to be able to henshin into a robot dinosaur.
>>
File: Tea = Omnipotence.jpg (257KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Tea = Omnipotence.jpg
257KB, 1800x1350px
>>51119554
There there, it's okay, anon. Here, have some tea.
>>
>>51119554
Approximately ten trillion bajillion years.
The Moon Cell is nothing before the indescribable power and complexity of tea.
>>
>>51119554
And all I wanted was to make an amusing thread title. Be careful, anon: You're playing with fire.
>>
>>51119487
Looks like a Sig, probably a 9mm. So that's about right.
>>
>>51119616
...Man, I don't even like tea.
>>
>>51119313
>SCP-2400[600 CP]
>When the door's open, time flows normally; when it's closed, however, time inside flows at 140 seconds inside per second outside.

This would be very convenient for your final jump
>>
>>51119622
Oh god are you the one who started roll to seduce?
>>
>>51119639
Have you ever thought that, perhaps just never had any tea that was good?
>>
>>51119656
Among others.
>>
>>51119554
You can make a cup of tea instantly.

It'll take a couple trillion years to make GOOD tea, so invest in cooking perks in the mean time.
>>
File: Roll to Seduce flashback.gif (4MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Roll to Seduce flashback.gif
4MB, 400x267px
>>51119656
>>
>>51119676
You're a monster Anon, you've gone mad with thread naming power!
>>
>>51119676
Don't feel bad, it wasn't entirely your fault. I'm the one who started the endless rolling to get 100s in that thread.
>>
>>51119656
That was cracker jack.

>>51119659
Sure.
>>
Hey, speaking of First magic, what's the range on the summons? Is it feasible for scry and die by summoning a bomb right in your enemy's face while you're somewhere safe?

Also, is summoning an object that's totally mundane and simple, but moving really fast, hard to do? Like, snap your fingers and the other guy is surrounded by knives that are flying straight at him from all directions, sorta like Dio's knife thing without the timestop.
>>
>>51119676
>>51119712
You're both terrible people. Hours. We spent HOURS.
>>
>>51119732
You could probably summon an entire legion of space marines at their door step if you wanted.
>>
>be a True Magician in the Nasuverse
>have literally the equivalent of billions of years of training in the First Magic via Jumper shenanigans
>capable of making practically anything that could be imagined
>somebody eventually to become your student and learn the First Magic
>tell them that it took you literally billions of years to reach your current level
>they ask you why you did, what motivated you to keep going
>"Listen. I'll tell you why. The reason is because nobody on this planet is capable of making a decent cup of goddamn tea!"
>>
>>51119730
IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

I DIDN'T NAME THE THREAD

WE SWORE TO NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN!
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>51119774
The dice remember.
>>
>>51119783
NO. NOT AGAIN. NEVER AGAIN.
>>
>>51119774
No, we agreed to disagree.

Also, looking at ff7, are there any other jumps with 'limit break attacks' type perks?
>>
>>51119557
Are you talking about the cyborgs that the Orihalcum Caste made?
>>
>>51119774
Remember to have only one waifu, or it'll destroy your laifu.
>>
>>51119738
I know; I was one of the first few people to roll, the first to repeatedly roll, and I kept it up for all those hours. There was a point where things slowed down, but I was also the one that kept it from dying then. It was hilarious so many 99s but never even got a single 100 myself.
>>
>>51119803
FF8
>>
>>51119833
Yep those are the ones.
>>
>>51119843
This is shitty monogamist propaganda, do not believe their lies.
>>
Who made the ff7 jump?
>>
>>51119864
If you don't practice monogamy, you'll turn into Anthony Burch.
>>
>>51119843
Unless you're Mormon.
>>
>>51119902
SoAno, who's currently working on Donkey Kong
>>
>>51119902
An anon.
>>
>>51119914
No, at worst you'll turn into his ex wife.
>>
File: 1d100 CRIT.png (110KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1d100 CRIT.png
110KB, 1280x800px
>>51119622
>>51119676
>>51119774
Nah, It's okay. Good times were had.
Our honeymoon was great, by the way.
>>
>>51119914
I see a certain someone got booty busted at being called that last thread.
>>
File: 8aIU6qH.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
8aIU6qH.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>>51119914
But at least you're n-
>>
>>51119914
anthony burch is what happens when you let your wife sleep around, but you're too incompetent to get any yourself.
>>
>>51119922
Anybody seen him recently?
>>
>>51119930
You said you were going to uplift the rest of us, did you fail?
>>
>>51119479
For pocket realm, it says you cannot store things or bring things out of it, are you referring to between jumps, or at all? Can I carry some crafting and study stuff in and leave it between visits? If I make a DnD Crafting Wright automaton, can I leave it in there crafting when I'm not there?
>>
>>51119950
Her, and like a week ago
>>
>>51119914
Anthony Burch is what happens when you try to have an open relationship without actually being attractive enough to warrant having one.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>51119858
There is no evidence that a full conversion is possible but maybe the transform into T-Rex robot/mecha thing could be done.
>>
>>51119963
At all.
>>
>>51119985
I mean, he's reasonably attractive.
>>
>>51119914
>>51119939
Attraction and competence have nothing to do with it, it's just a failure of a dynamic in the first place. It's what happens when you want the freedom of being unattached while also having access to another person's money. Only morons like Burch fall for it.

Good wholesome harems are different, before someone makes the mistake. Those are still exclusive relationships, just those that include a larger number centered around one individual.
>>
>>51120000
Can I store stuff inside of it when I'm inside of it, but also not inside of it at the same time? Like if I entered my Inner World to fetch something, could I come back to my picnic that I left in my Pocket Dimension?
>>
>>51119656
dice+1d1000
>>
>>51120062
Sure.
>>
>>51119991
Thanks for the answer.
Now to think up an excuse to actually get the procedure done. Gotta get my robot action in wuxia land.
>>
>>51119991
From German Hollow Quest:

>Now Who Would've Expected This?!
>Here training takes around half as long and every moment seems to be packed in.
>This however makes you accumulate injuries, however thankfully there is a spring with incredible healing properties

What exactly does the third line mean? Is it saying that you'll rack up unhealable injuries by fiat, or is it just an acknowledgement that spending long periods of time training in typical shonen fashion is likely to get you roughed-up?
>>
Rolled 829 (1d1000)

>>51120073
Put it in options anon.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>51120073
Options section anon.
>>
>>51120089
Does the Pocket Realm take on the properties of what's around it? Like, if I used it in the Warp, would weird shit happen?
>>
>>51120206
No.
>>
>>51120116
No prob.

>>51120146
The later.
>>
What happens if I use up my command seals post jump? Does my servant leave?
>>
Why is Shinji Matou such a fucking karma houdini? He lives in two our of three routes despite him raping Sakura being canon to their backgrounds even in non-Heaven's Feel routes. THEN in UBW he tries to rape Rin, and in the end she saves his ass from the grail. What the fuck? What if he had ACTUALLY managed to rape Rin? I bet she still would've saved him to solidify his houdini status.
>>
>>51120212
And is the faster time relative or absolute? That it refers to "outside" implies the former, but it's not certain one way or the other. Basically, if I was in an area in which time was slowed, would the time inside be based on the "real world" or the slowed area?
>>
>>51120004
>Anthony Birch
>reasonably attractive
Anon, there's no need to slum it that hard.
>>
>>51119548
>Some FISS may be stronger in certain traits, and this costs 100 per extra rank in each affected trait - no discounts. This is also the only way Rank 6 can only be achieved and in only one single trait. So in terms of result for your valuable CP, if you just want to be (for example) a pure speedster you should probably be stacking the Miscellaneous Meta super power instead.

Please change this back, and trying to shoehorn more utility into Misc Meta, which can be any other power.

FISS is Flight, Invulnability, Super Strength, and Super Speed. You seem to hate it, because now you are trying to make all that stuff easier to get with Misc Meta, where you can get all that at a discount in addition to new powers. Please stop it SJ-Chan.
You SHOULD be able to get those aspects from FISS, and it SHOULD be better speed or strength or invulnerability gained from then the Misc Meta Perk point for point. Also, FISS has actual stated values so you would know what it got you, and Misc Meta does not. So you should be going to FISS first. All you are doing is over powering Misc Meta.

Let improving the Super Speed part of FISS actually make you move faster. Because otherwise being able to perceive the world super slowly is useless. Keep the level 6 in one aspect only, but remove the "No Discount" part. If FISS is discounted, then the parts should be discounted.

Remember that companions only get 600 CP. If they spend it all on one power, they should be able to get the full FISS package (FISS 5 plus one level aspect is 1,600 CP, or 800 with FISS discounted. With the mandatory Nothing Special Drawback for taking FISS, they have exactly enough to that one power set, and nothing else. That seems fair. But by removing the discount on the partial FISS, not only does Misc Meta become the "Do Anything" Perk for powers, they cannot even take the full measure of the most common power.)
>>
>>51120270
It would be based on the real world
>>
>>51119914
Well that's just false by definition. See, if you're sleeping around then you're automatically incapable of being Anthony Burch.
>>
>>51119914
Bit of a slippery slope there eh buddy? I don't really care if she sleeps around with others anyway.
>>
>>51120268
Correcting errors like that is one of the most important parts of being a jumper.

A lot of people saved Crona in Soul Eater too.
>>
>>51120268
He dies in Fate and Heavens Feel and suffered pretty horribly in UBW.
I mean this hardly looks pleasant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhYcQBAUyEk
>>
>>51119930
>ASA rolled a 3
See what happens? If you fuck around with your own existence too much then you're not a pire enough waifu for Jumpchan.
>>
>>51120289
Do the companions even get CP for drawbacks?
>>
>1277: Still not Anthony Burch edition
>>
>>51120308
My jumpers more of an "both of us occasionally freshening things up with an affair" type of guy
>>
Are there any perks that would let me restore perks that are already completely forgotten? Not just a memory perk that keeps me from forgetting things in the future.
>>
>>51120318
Suffering doesn't absolve sins. Remember that this is the route where he almost got his dick into Rin, in addition to his Sakura raping.
>>
>>51120289
Wait, you can only max out FISS in one rank? Fuck that.
>>
>>51120342
Maybe a pensive?

>>51120354
He was literally filled with all the worlds evils and kept in screaming agony for days. Dying would hardly absolve it any more then that.
>>
Where's the most recent FFTA jump? Isn't it supposed to have a canon companion option?
>>
>>51120289
SJ chan hasn't been working on PS238 for a while.
She did do an update, but now Amry has taken over since SJ chan was pretty obviously hijacking things.
>>
>>51120354
>Suffering doesn't absolve sins.
It doesn't, but isn't your issue that he's "such a karma houdini"? Sounds like he got his due comeuppance.
>>
4. Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
Perks: She's Gotta Be A Lesbian, Dodge Duck Dip Dive Dodge, She's Not A Lesbian, Screwball
Items: Gym Uniform, Gym Membership
Some of My Best Friends Are Dodgeball Players
Drawbacks: The Check Bounced

Let's see, I have my date-rape perk for when I feel like dating someone who wouldn't be interested in me and my date-rape antidote for when the inevitable gross feeling comes up and I lose my attraction to them in self-disgust. I have a pretty great dodging perk, which are always useful in dodgeball, and an unpredictable perk that doesn't affect my allies. A good haul, but now I have to earn it.

I am a professional sports photographer specializing in Dodgeball. Yes, that is a real job. Fuck you, The Internship was terrible and you and Owen Wilson deserve each other.

Anyway, I'm going to probably be an alternate on their team, because I took the drawback that would slide me in there. And I guess I'm going to spend ten years desperately playing dodgeball because my real job can't support all the charity cases I come across or really anything. I'm honestly just not interested in putting Dodgeball Player down on my taxes. Those things are forever.
>>
>>51120394
Anon thinks that Amry is SJ-Chan. Which is only fair, because everyone is SJ-Chan.
>>
>>51120430
That's true of literally everyone but SJ-Chan I think.
>>
>>51120400
Nah, Rin saves him, which means he goes on to live and abuse Sakura every day still.
>>
File: where_is_your_god_now.jpg (22KB, 425x230px) Image search: [Google]
where_is_your_god_now.jpg
22KB, 425x230px
>>51120430
This twisted game, it needs to be reset!
>>
>>51120468
you obviously haven't played Hollow Ataraxia.
>>
>>51120394
>SJ chan hasn't been working on PS238 for a while.
>>51120394
>Anon thinks that Amry is SJ-Chan
Sorry, My mistake. I thought Amry was SJ-Chan because the first page says it was by Bancho and SJ-Chan.

Maybe add Amry to the document?
>>
>>51120519
Doesn't that take place in a dream world and thus isn't canon?
>>
>>51120430
Nah, I actually watch the material I base my jumps on.
>>
>>51120332
>Do the companions even get CP for drawbacks?
They may or may not be able to choose drawbacks, but a mandatory drawback is not being chosen. Letting it give points is just fair. Especially since it is still 800 CP even with the drawback, which is a common Companion CP amount.
>>
>>51120620
I like you a lot already.
>>
File: forbidden.jpg (109KB, 1259x705px) Image search: [Google]
forbidden.jpg
109KB, 1259x705px
>>51120620
Jumpmakers should stop posting as anons who say they're jumpmakers! Who?
>>
>>51120595
It's a weird time loop that ends with people remembering parts of the story, it's canon and it merges all five (yes, five, even the ones that didn't make it into the game) main routes from F/SN into one through Ilya and Rin trying to learn the second magic. So while the plot didn't happen, it also did but didn't at the same time. Just take the character interactions from that and some of the plot (makes sense only if you've played it)
>>
>>51120212
So if you enter your Pocket Realm from inside the Warehouse do you no longer count as inside it?
>>
For True Magic in the new Fate jump, can I only learn one of the True Magics, or do I start off knowing a little bit of one with the ability to learn others? If it's the latter, is there anyone or anything that can help me learn the other True Magics, or at least get started?
>>
>>51120721
Do you mean no longer counting as being inside the Warehouse?
>>
>>51120686
So I'm guessing it kills Shinji.

I can't say I like a fused ending since I don't like Sakura much desu.
>>
>>51120748
Yes.
>>
File: nfzcc6oVRe1r70kbmo1_r1_500.gif (1008KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nfzcc6oVRe1r70kbmo1_r1_500.gif
1008KB, 500x281px
>>51120684
We're always here, anon. Working away in the shadows, getting ready to give you something big and hard.
>>
>>51120741
Anyone can learn any of the true magics, other than the second they are all very hard to learn. The user of the second is apparently willing to teach (or try to teach) anyone willing to put up with him (or try to put up with him).

It never goes well but you're a jumper, you probably have perks for dealing with unreasonable teachers.
>>
>>51120741
Assuming you pulled a teacher from the ether you could learn all of them without paying for any.
You can buy more than one though even if it's undiscounted past the first.

The second and fifth have people that could teach you that are actually around so those are going to be the "easiest" to learn.
Zelretch would be the go too for the second even if he's more likely to troll you than help.
>>
>>51120772
AoT jump with Mikasa companion? Is she going to rape anyone who tries to waifu her?
>>
>>51120760
You do not.
>>
>>51120749
Oh no, it doesn't. It has him understand what he is but only change a little for the better. He also appreciates Shirou for what he's done but acts all tsundere about it. Since Sakura is never around (and she can threaten him with the darkness) he tends to eat out at restaurants and flirt with girls. IIRC there are a couple of good scenes with him and Lancer (who becomes a fisherman).
>>
File: valforeplay.jpg (68KB, 638x630px) Image search: [Google]
valforeplay.jpg
68KB, 638x630px
>>51120811
>>
>>51120781
Who's the user of the Second Magic? I need to know exactly how hard he is to deal with.
>>
>>51120781
>>51120799
Oh, alright, I can work with that. Wait, who is this Zelretch guy? And the person who can teach fifth Magic, what are they like? Thanks for this, by the way, I'm not very familiar with Fate and how it works.
>>
Where is the latest version of the Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced jump?
>>
>>51120811
Obviously not. She Husbandoed Eren ages ago, but he hasn't caught on.
>>
>>51120861
What's this from, anyway? And what's the context? I mean, aside from the obvious.
>>
>>51120799
>he's more likely to troll you than help.
He would be more than willing to teach anyone willing to try, sure he is a shit teacher trying to teach an impossible subject and prone to kidnapping apprentices from the mages association whenever the last one was crippled/traumatized/killed but he is always happy to have a new "student".

>>51120866
>>51120870
Zelretch, see above to get an idea of what he's like.
>>
>>51120893
Omamori Himari and it's a meme.
>>
>>51120837
Definitely sounds karma houdini to me.
>>
>>51120907
...that, uh...sounds like it'd be rather dangerous. Going to have to figure out how to pull that off.
>>
>>51120964
Get that perk from princess bride, or the item from custom robo that (somewhat) forces him to take you on as an actual apprentice.

And learning perks. Lots of them.
>>
>>51120984
Oh, right, I forgot about that perk! Thanks anon.
>>
>>51120935
I wonder if there will ever be a jump for that?
>>
>>51120870
Zelretch is a Magician and master of the Second Magic, the Kaleidoscope.

He's a Dead Apostle, one of the most powerful beings in the world, and he's a Wizard Marshal within the Mage's Association. He's so powerful that the Association has basically no control over him whatsoever. He's perfectly willing to teach someone about the Second Magic but the problem is that the subject is completely impossible for a normal person to understand. True Magic flies in the face of all reason and is universally deemed to be impossible yet, somehow, it just works. Zelretch hates evil but when it comes to good people with any sort of potential he derives deep enjoyment from messing with them. He's infamous for trolling people. He created the Kaleidosticks, Mystic Codes which draw upon the Second Magic, except that he made them into literal magical girl transformation wands because he thought it would be hilarious. This is merely one example of the trolling that Zelretch tends to unleash on people he takes an interest in.
>>
>>51120964
Gamer's Skills Could probably let you grasp the absolute basics with a few days of effort. From there you'll have to either spam the shit out of it or have other training perks, though.
>>
>>51121143
You know, he sounds like a troll...but also like kind of a fun guy? I mean, that's hilarious, the magical girl idea, I mean. Besides, if he hates evil and is willing to teach people who are good, even if it is in an trollish, "impossible" way, that means that deep down he's genuinely a good person. So alright, I'll try to find a way to work with this, then.

>>51121173
Did that jump get finished? That might be helpful if so.
>>
File: FO4 SS_AB and CBBEM.png (3MB, 1344x1776px) Image search: [Google]
FO4 SS_AB and CBBEM.png
3MB, 1344x1776px
To the anon from a previous thread that asked, here's what mods I'm running. If you're still interested, let me know and I'll take a cap of the sliders and upload them tomorrow.

Cheers.
>>
>>51121203
Wrong thread?
>>
>>51121203
Wrong thread/board?
>>
>>51120686
Doesn't the fact that hollow ataraxia's Shirou isn't the real Shirou mean that Avenger gets to fuck all Shirous waifus and cuck him?
>>
>>51121203
Those pointy asscheeks tho
>>
>>51121220
It's all Bazett's coma induced wet dream, so it's fine.
>>
>>51121202
>Did that jump get finished? That might be helpful if so.
Sort of, the jump maker himself has admitted that he will need to update it in the future. But it is jumpable.
>>
>>51121203
This raises the question. Jumpers! How much of a six pack do you have? And what of your waifus?
>>
>>51121220
>>51121237
Time loop that was removed from existence so while he did have sex with them he didn't. He was also both alive and dead at that point while operating under the identity of Shirou without his true memories or self (for some of them). HA is more fun to try and explain than I thought.
>>
File: Modern Celts.jpg (213KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Modern Celts.jpg
213KB, 1024x768px
>>51118779
>>51118797
>>51118848
>>51118880
I know thinking for ourselves is a bit out of style but when something says 'this wish could possibly grant someone anything they want' and then says 'interpret it however you want', maybe it actually means that.

It literally means "This is post spark bullshit. If you want it to be limited or to be unlimited, that's up to you." It's just worded in a nicer to read way for myself.

>>51119007
Probably not, no. Even with Excal and Rhong and Avalon I doubt Arturia would win. If she had a couple other Servants running back up, maybe yeah.

>>51119143
Bleh. Arc's a bore.

>>51119177
No idea what that is.
Probably.
Probably.

>>51119732
Like most things, it'd increase with skill level, though training/learning to summon things further away would be a different thing from learning to summon bigger/stronger/more complex things.

Anything that's summoning an event or action or quality is extremely hard to do, like summoning something that's already been thrown or summoning wounds onto something. Possible but absurdly hard.

>>51120259
No, because they gained a living body and are not dependent on you to survive.

>>51120268
He's dead in Fate and HF, to Berserker and Sakura respectively, and suffers in UBW and has apparently started to try and redeem himself. Still, if you think he doesn't deserve it, it's hardly difficult to kill him or worse. He's quite pathetic.

>>51120741
The perk only lets you learn one. If you want to laern the others, you need to go through the long process just to start on their paths before you can even try learning stuff and that's only for the one Magic with a guy who mastered it enough to teach it, as Aoko's not that good yes. If you don't have a teacher for one of the others, you can't learn them, you simply don't have the ability.
I can't even tell what tea is meant to be anymore. Other then a disgusting drink.
>>
>>51121202
Zelretch is a genuinely good person and, if you can keep up with his shenanigans, you're never going to be bored around him. He'll have some difficulty teaching you the Second Magic since he's trying to explain something that makes no sense by its very nature but he'll definitely do his best to teach you if you show promise.
>>
>>51120907
Nothing a reasonably prepared jumper can't handle.
>>
>>51121242
Oh, alright, cool. That works.

>>51121268
Hmm, that might be a problem, then. Well, I suppose I'll just have to make do, somehow!

>>51121272
Works for me.

Thanks, everybody, I appreciate all your help!
>>
>>51121268
>they gained a living body and are not dependent on you to survive.
Doesn't that mean they lose some of the advantages that come with being a servant?
>>
File: ManakaCC.png (236KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ManakaCC.png
236KB, 500x500px
>>51121304
Not sure yet on what I'm going to do there, whether I'll have them keep it all or exchange certain ones for the benefits of being alive. On one hand, stuff like dematerialisation or being immune to mundane weaponry is cool but it only makes sense to have if the Servant is still a spirit. Regenerating mana as if they were alive is also good, really good for a Servant honestly, but it makes no sense to have if they're a spirit still.

So not sure. Maybe I'll have it so buying the Living template instead of relying on the free version lets you keep it all.
>>
>>51121237
I thought the magic made it actually real during the loop?

>>51121267
So he did? If people remember parts of the events that means their bodies experienced the events.

Poor Shirou has five waifus but he still gets cucked out of all of them.
>>
File: SPIRITS Henshin.jpg (450KB, 1280x659px) Image search: [Google]
SPIRITS Henshin.jpg
450KB, 1280x659px
So I'm working on update for Showa Kamen Rider Part 1.

Mainly just new items, more companions options, and possibly two new drawbacks.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>51121337
Err, I thought they've always kept the benefits of being Servant? Or maybe that was only jumper-servants. Either way, that seems to be the default assumption whenever the whole vs. mundane thing comes up
>>
>>51121337
Is K&K off-limits? If not, what would you say purchasing it at a higher rank would do? Presumably decreasing damage even further and... significantly lowering the mana upkeep?
>>
>>51121272
Would companioning him be bad idea or best idea?
>>
>>51121389
For an item, maybe a Shocker-like organization that follows you post-jump? Also, maybe a companion option involving another Rider you rescued from Shocker? The Kamen Rider 2 to your Kamen Rider 1, so to speak?
>>
File: MordredCC.png (215KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MordredCC.png
215KB, 400x400px
>>51121398
I honestly can't recall it ever coming up previous to a few days ago, it's not like it's a very known thing given it's only mentioned offhandedly rather then us really seeing it ever come into play.

>>51121408
It's not. Improving the rank just improves the effect. Maxes out at 99%. Think it came up only a few weeks back in thread. Maybe months? Kinda lose track of time as to how time passes in thread sometimes.
>>
>>51121337
What is it exactly that Wisdom from the Gods does? Let me use non-unique servant skills? And would EX let me use skills at A+++?
>>
>>51121398
I always figured they lost the advantages that came with being entirely spiritual, it's the logical thing after all.
>>
>>51121337
How about this

Have them remain spirits but keep them tied to your command seals which replenish at the start of each jump.

If the jumper wants them independent they can either give them the independence skill or import them to give them a living alt form they can use.

Running out of command seals without another way to maintain your servant causes them to disappear as normal until said seals replenish next jump at which point your servant comes back.
>>
>>51121461
That's pretty awful my dude. It's a million times better how it worked before.
>>
File: IMG_0795.jpg (88KB, 740x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.jpg
88KB, 740x448px
Talking about things that make no sense reminds me-ages ago I had a chat with Dirge about whether Synthetic Duplication from FF13-2 might let you create chibi-yozi shaped behemoths like the chibis in the jump, except with some themed Charms like regular behemoths. He said it would be difficult but possible when combined with other Craft: Genesis buffers, like the Morass. For reference, it's based on the folks who created an artificial fal'cie to re-levitate their floating city. Except they didn't predict it could time travel.

Other than a constellation of imoutoballs to carry around what is effectively a mobile ideal workshop, which Yozis would yield the most productive mini-mes?
>>
>>51121427
Can you answer about this >>51117265 ?
>>
>>51121427
So does it just stop working if you run out of mana? Would higher ranks make it more costly in that regard? It's already fused to your body, but would it be possible to go all the way and make it innate? Maybe sacrifice a few percents for it?
>>
>>51121475
In what way? It keeps the strengths and weaknesses of servants being spirits.
>>
>>51121494
And then you import your Servant companion elsewhere and 'lo, they aren't a spirit anymore.
>>
>>51121494
Because having them as living beings is in general better than them being spirits.
>>
>>51121494
It makes your servant rely on you for mana. They're not in bodies of their own unless you import them manually which is far worse.
Not only that, but now they have to manage toggling being a servant and being normal.
You also have a big stonking weakspot of command seals that keep coming back.
>>
>>51121477
Speaking of FF13, how dangerous is that setting (1, 2, and 3/LR)?
>>
File: IMG_0794.jpg (71KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0794.jpg
71KB, 600x900px
>>51121419
Are you a vampire?

Have you ever tried to destroy the world?

If the answers to both are no, it's a solid "probably" if you get along with trolling mentor types. Mind you Zelretch may or may not have some responsibilities in the magical community given he is a Wizard-Marshall despite also being part of the DAA ranks (honorary position earned Necromonger-style after he killed Crimson Moon Brunestud)
>>
>>51121347
Both real and not real. Some people remember parts of it but a majority of the events have been erased from existence like it was a dream.

>>51121389
A perk that lets you replace Kamen Rider 1, more early Showa Rider gear, more Rider companions and a 0 point drawback that has you beating up or working with the Gorenger a few years in (1975, after Amazon was cancelled)
Thread posts: 604
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.