[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kingdom Death was once a game, but now is merely a collection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 59

Kingdom Death was once a game, but now is merely a collection of waifus.

Post-Kickstarter mass justification edition

Old thread: >>51096037

Kittens exploded, pebbles tossed across the pond.

Point of discussion:
What expansion are you most hyped for, and why isn't it the Abyssal Woods?
>>
>>51103061
>What expansion are you most hyped for, and why isn't it the Abyssal Woods?

Abyssal woods is pretty high up there for me, but honestly... I really want to see what the Ivory Dragon xpack is like. A true final boss for the game of one of the legendary lore enemies? I'm pretty excited to see just what that fight is going to be like, and how badly it will ream us.
>>
File: 1431133796167.jpg (357KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1431133796167.jpg
357KB, 1383x1600px
2nd for Gambler
>>
I've only made a couple models before and am horribly inexperienced. Much as I wanted those witches I don't want a big ass capstone monster made of feather effects my inept hands will shatter when I sneeze while painting it.
>>
File: F9TgL0y.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
F9TgL0y.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
http://imgur.com/a/RVX0U

I painted my gorm today!
>>
>>51103140
Hard plastic models are surprisingly tough anon. Really and truly the only thing I've had issues with in terms of breakage on hard plastic minis are antennas. Long, thin bits that protrude off the top and get bent when you drop the mini. The rest of the model is fine afterwards.
>>
>>51103061
>tfw to intelligent to trust fate
>>
>>51103177
I'm sure thats the case but it really did look made out of the weaker bits.
>>
>>51103061
Shipping With Little Rime or Reason subedition.

>What expansion are you most hyped for, and why isn't it the Abyssal Woods?
It used to be Abyssal Woods but by now my new bias for hype is pretty clear.

>>51103140
KDM models are made of plastic, not KD's typical resin. Far, far more sturdy a material. KDM models are also generally simple to assemble.
>>
I was just thinking a promo based on Kiss shot/Shinobu would have fit really well with KDs aesthetic.

A shame it seems Poots isn't a fan of M.
>>
>>51103236
You don't have to post it every thread anon, especially if there's nothing new.
>>
>>51103257
*Monogatari
>>
>>51103171
That looks really nice, the only critique I have is that the color of the skin in the spine should be more pinkish.
>>
>>51103352
I went with a rust red to give him a sort of raw meat/fetus look. It and the flesh color actually blend better IRL. Photography kind of kills that and makes it look like the outermost flesh tone takes over most of it.
>>
>>51103403
To add to it: Also went for that meaty low-poly fleshmonster look some of the beasties from Half-Life 1 and Quake 1 had back in the day.
>>
>>51103061
>Kingdom Death was once a game

Wait, what? There's an actual game?
>>
>>51103425

You've been out of the loop my friend, the kickstarter just ended for the 1.5 update and new expansions.
>>
>>51103403
I like it, how'd you do the eyes?
>>
>>51103300

Th>>51103425
e boy is just really excited that he gets to work on it, Anon. Besides who can complain about that THICC goodness?

>>51103425

D-Did you not know that?

Oh, anon. Poor, sweet baby anon. Of course it's a game.
>>
File: rime mug by paerosol.tumblr.jpg (153KB, 1280x1250px) Image search: [Google]
rime mug by paerosol.tumblr.jpg
153KB, 1280x1250px
>>51103300
After tonight I'll be dropping the trip and only using it when I have anything notable to post relating to it. Can you really blame me for being excited, though?
>>
>>51103457
I painted the eyeballs and lure with Exile Blue, then went over with a layer of Cygnar Blue Highlight- thinned out and didn't go all the way to the edges like with Exile Blue. Then, I grabbed my airbrush and poofed some white on the tips of the eyeballs and lure.
>>
>>51103457
By airbrushing, start with a darker coat then work your way up to white.
>>
>>51103473

Keep posting anon, I like seeing people excited about their stuff. It's not really that intrusive.
>>
>>51103473
>>51103518
This.
You deserve it, don't let the fags get you down.

Seeing you squee in the KS comments was pretty adorable too.
>>
>>51103473
Don't worry, doesn't bug most of us at all. I'd sure as hell be ecstatic if I got a mini in the game.
>>
>>51103499
P3 paints?

>>51103506
Well yea, but I wanted to know his colour combo too my dude.
>>
>>51103473
Funny thing is I actually vaguely remember your genderbeltbra commission at some point. That's what made the promo art stick out as super familiar to me.

Then it all clicked. Nice.
>>
>>51103550
Yup. For the eyeballs I used p3's, then use Vallejo Game Air's white.

Bought a pack of Vallejo Game Air fleshtones (complete with Angel Giraldez tutorial inserrt!) and metals a couple weeks ago. They're coming in handy. Vallejo game/model air metallics are a lot like how GW metallics used to be, on a side note.

The rust red wasn't part of these packs, though. I bought that along with white and Blood for the Blood God at some point around that same time.
>>
>>51103473
>Can you really blame me for being excited, though?
Nah, I cannot.
>>
>>51103578
>Vallejo Game Air fleshtones
That looks pretty based for KD. I haven't worked with p3 before but they look to do a fine job.

Thanks for all the info.
>>
>tfw no storm knight expansion

what the fuck famalams
>>
>>51103622
>tfw no ringtail fox
>tfw no young survivor male

It's like he doesn't care for the anime demographics.
>>
>>51103611
Those fleshtones are a godsend. They have most of the tones you'll ever need.

P3's skintones are a joke compared to these. Anytime!
>>
File: move over turnip.png (968KB, 634x1314px) Image search: [Google]
move over turnip.png
968KB, 634x1314px
>>51103622
>tfw no fox
>no storm knight
>no white lion knights
We did get these badass mugganuggas though.
>>
>>51103473
Call me new but who are you?
>>
>>51103657
Look at that glorious codpiece.

LOOK.
>>
>>51103688
It's one of my favourite designs right now.

That belly ring lantern is such a nice touch too.
>>
So I'm extremely inexperienced with model building but I am now going to have a lot of free time and want to really make a go at assembling the base game I have (And my bloodbowl figures too, not that they'll ever do more then collect dust) while I wait for the rest to arrive, but while I wait I'm trying to think of skills to look up and tips so I can be as ready as possible and am trying to get a list going for my orders.

Male Dung Beetle Dancer
Female Dung Beetle Dancer
Feathery/silky effects of boa
fleshtone
beetle hide
gossamer?

Satans
Tongue/Penistone

Disciple of the Witch

Red Witches
Nice cloth texture
black armour

Male Nightmare Ram Armour
Lighting effects

Pond Scum
Water (already have so much)

Honeycomb Weaver
Bee fluff

Honeycomb Weaver Pinup
Fake honey

Male Pinup Goblin
Gold
Bone

Any suggestions for any of this or other stuff I should worry about?
>>
>>51103425
No, there isn't. There is just some guy taking your money and maybe at some point making a game.
>>
So... I missed the last thread while I was typing out this, and I am still a dirty little pleb, but... Does anybody have a full version of the pic of that naked chick with the lantern? It needs to be added to a folder, and while I am not sure WHICH folder, my need still stands.
>>
File: cloak.jpg (63KB, 633x613px) Image search: [Google]
cloak.jpg
63KB, 633x613px
>>51103722
>Red Witches
>Nice cloth texture
>black armour
Black latex too. The cloaks wear bodysuits.
>>
>>51103657
Mai waifu
>>
>>51103751
Man, how'd I miss that. Good point.

Now I'm even harder. So hype for those. I really want them to be a good fight.
>>
>>51103061
Where do I actually read up about the rules and see pics of the models and such?
>>
File: nekkid.jpg (140KB, 616x938px) Image search: [Google]
nekkid.jpg
140KB, 616x938px
>>51103750
>>
Has anyone been charged yet and then sent a pledge manager or whatever to choose your add-ons? I could have sworn I saw a screenshot of one anon picking out his add-ons but I've only received the email saying that I was charged by kickstarter and nothing else.
>>
What monster has the best fight in all of KDM and its expansions?
>>
File: KD Fighter Colored by Anon.jpg (255KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
KD Fighter Colored by Anon.jpg
255KB, 600x960px
>>51103518
>>51103538
>>51103548
>>51103552
>>51103583
I appreciate the kindness, mates.

>>51103683
I'm just some git who loves kingdom death, giving out free things to the /tg/ community on holidays when I can afford it, and apparently Poot's Favorite.

Some time ago, I made a request to have an OC of mine drawn as their survivor incarnation in a KDM campaign.

An Anonymous obliged, produced Pic Related for me, and declined giving out an art site or blog when asked about it.

Later on in email chats with Poots about different things, I showed the art to Poots and he thought it was neat. (I even specified that it was Anonymous that drew it)

Flashforward to two days ago, when Poots revealed the Anonymous Survivor wanderer promo content out of fucking nowhere, still true to my character's design.

Poots is now going to have me provide feedback for the model, and help work on the microexpansion content the promo comes with.

It's kinda mag-fuckin-neato.
>>
>>51103780
Charged but no manager.
>>
How much should one pay for model painter? Whats thinking of offering $15 Base pay + Appreciation tip per human model and $30 + Appreciation tip for Monster models I.E Death Chicken, Watcher, Etc.
>>
>>51103805
The monster size will drive the price up. No way in hell will someone paint the Death Chicken/Dragon King/Sunstalker/Gryphon for the same price as a Watcher.
>>
>>51103772
Anonymous is happy to help and will link to the MEGA.
https://mega.nz/#F!WpB0VJhB!KS3q6INY0vT8IPdtKc9aPQ
>>
>>51103722

You should start simple and then work your way up the painting food chain. Leave the dung beetles for last - there's precious few ways to get good looking iridescent effects. My suggestions, assuming you're talking about painting (which it sounds like you are):

-Learn the basics. If you can figure out how to do flesh, meal, eyes, and leather you can handle like 90% of the minis. Those are by far the most important three to look up.

-Learn the basics. Wet palette, highlighting, ink washes (useful for a beginner), priming, color theory, and light theory.

-For shiny metals, it's easiest to start off just using metal paints like the Vallejo stuff. Non metallic metals are something best left for later.
>>
>>51103774
Thank you. You are a scholar and a gentleman. Now I just need to figure out if it goes in the Art folder or the Spank Bank...
>>
>>51103805

Depends on what you're asking. I usually charge $25/mini for something 28mm and human sized, with moderate effort put in. Special effects like lighting, NMM, chrome sky earth and so on cost more.

$30/monster is way too low. No one is going to paint up the phoenix for $30, at least not to a high standard. I'd charge a hell of a lot for the Death Chicken given how large and complex it is.

>>51103785

I think it's fucking cool anon. I didn't realize she had the gender change belt around her chest, which has made it an instant buy for me. I'm trans so I'm a sucker for anything gender fuck-y.
>>
I went to the Kickstarter and I still have no idea what the fuck this game is about or how you play it. All I can tell is the artwork seems to be borderline hentai and I can't play it with anybody.
>>
>>51103823
>https://mega.nz/#F!WpB0VJhB!KS3q6INY0vT8IPdtKc9aPQ
Much obliged!

Is the kickstarter still ongoing, or is that only for expansions now? Can I pick up a core set of the game online already?
>>
>>51103817
>>51103840
As a art retard. What should I offer. Min? Max?
>>
>>51103826
Oh yeah, no. I have no aspirations to go right into these. just, I'm unemployed and moving in a couple months, so free time, and then there'll be resettling so more free time, and then waiting for releases. The good shit will be last. I have the perfect test subjects for my failing.

It's just, in a perfect world where I actually work out skills, I'd like to know what to look forward to trying down the road. Good to know, though.
>>
File: to_ekoi2_by_agawar-d8w45bo.png (353KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
to_ekoi2_by_agawar-d8w45bo.png
353KB, 600x773px
>>51103840
Cool beans. I'm just really happy that people seem to like her more than hate her. I'm sure the KDM curves help with that.

Rime is the female counterpart to my namesake elfboy character, who was the original survivor in the KDM campaign. We drew Strange Spot and he was forced into it, much to the amusement to the group. At least I rolled high for those tasty stat bonuses.
>>
>>51103774
Will the illuminated Man have a visible dick?
>>
>>51103863

Phoenix you can maaaaybe persuade someone to do for $50 if they're like a good friend and you aren't asking for a complex paint job. Realistically you should expect $75. It's so big that anything more than the basics means the artist will have to sink a lot of time into it, and nice looking feathers can be a huge pain in the ass.

I personally would not touch the Death Chicken for less than $100, and would probably go much higher given its massive size along with being probably the single most complex model in KD, behind only True Satan. I have yet to be commissioned for something of that size but I think I'd ask for $130-50.

For a decently complex human miniature (say, Rawhide/leather complexity) you can probably get away with $20 as long as you're only looking for a solid, but not incredible, paint job. They might do $15 if they're cheap or looking for work.

For monsters, it depends on the size. Small monsters will likely be $30. Mid-size $50. Large $75+ though those are conservative estimates. Much like tattoos, prices will vary between artists and how much work you want done and the complexity of what you're asking.
>>
File: New New River.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
New New River.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Post pics of your most interesting survivors and what happened to them.

Above is an old Green Savior tank of mine called "New New River." You can guess what happened to "New River" and "River." New New River was pretty awesome because, after killing a lvl 3 Butcher, she got the brilliant idea of carving her own face off, creating a butcher mask and making her settlement the only one in hundreds of hours of play time where I've actually had access to the Mask Maker settlement location. She died fighting the Goblin's Steed because, apparently, Green Savior, Lantern Armor, Hours Ring (early settlement and I sucked at rules), Monster Grease, and a God Mask weren't nearly enough to let her tank that monstrosity. Her settlement died shortly after she did, but I found her notable enough to bash some plastic bits together in her name.
>>
>>51103943
As a hobbyist that is considering starting to take comissions, what is the best way to find clients?
>>
>>51103965
I suck at the Internets. How do I rotate these images?
>>
>>51103940
I'm sorry anon, but it seems that you are a faggot.
>>
So are all the faces on the ground humans that haven't awoken yet? I assume that's why everyone has a founding stone when they first find themselves in the darkness with their lanterns.
>>
>>51103863
None painter as well but someone mentioned Zenithal priming, which after researching, seems to be fairly retard proof. Wouldn't do this for my pinups though.
>>
>>51103940
I mean it needs to have a visible dick otherwise he would be just like a starting survivor.
>>
>>51103999
Nope, just carved stone faces
>>
>>51103657
I guarantee you Storm Knight and White Knights will be a part of Kingdom Death: Labyrinth.
>>
>>51103657
I like it, but I'm thinking that I may fill in the holes on the belly with green stuff. The photoshops of the holes on flesh gives me the hibbie jibes.
>>
>>51103940
Well, the Scribe does, so at least it's not gonna be a problem with the artists.
If it's like the Scribe, maybe there'll be an option to put a loincloth, I guess?

It'd be pretty stupid, though. Especially given the whole point of this game using KS was to get away from that sort of stupidity.

Who knows. The Poots works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>51103657
Seriously with armour this good how could anyone choose pepedog over the honeycomb weaver?
>>
>>51104019
Every time I read "White Knight" I keep thinking fat dude with fedora... it's kinda embarassing at this point.

>>51103999
I've been wondering this for some time.
The way I see it, if KD is the afterlife and it's a bit like Wraith : The Oblivion, then everything is made of the souls of the deceased. The ground, the monsters, everything is soulstuff molded and shaped (by the Scribe?)
Some souls go straight to the thrash heap to be used as basic stuff, like the ground. Some gets to wake up and play, like the Survivors.
>>
>>51103966

I don't do tons of commissions, but starting a blog/website where you post your work is good to build up a portfolio and show off your skill. I play a lot of D&D and so my commissions have mostly come from other D&D players looking to get their characters painted up nice.
>>
File: ReactGender.jpg (23KB, 669x248px) Image search: [Google]
ReactGender.jpg
23KB, 669x248px
>>51103965
Yeah, grinding phoenixes with a savior to get an hours ring to save said savior, then realizing that said savior cannot wear said ring.

...Shit.

Also spiral age can suck my dick.
>>
>>51103113
Abyssal woods made me go from 750 to 1015, in my donation, I'd say it's pretty fucking high on the list for me.
>>
>>51104082
I'm of the impression that KD is a creation story, not an afterlife story.
>>
>>51104118

I got it too, but in terms of the FIGHT I want to see, I'm much more excited for Ivory Dragon.
>>
>>51103061
1) silver city
2) THICC witches
>>
>>51104143
I'm all about that flower witch and the disciples myself. Considering this will be the second set of them I own.
>>
File: latest.jpg (285KB, 1600x981px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
285KB, 1600x981px
>>51104143
Ivory Dragon's artwork reminded me of this.
>>
File: handy.jpg (201KB, 639x996px) Image search: [Google]
handy.jpg
201KB, 639x996px
>>
File: shovel knight.png (726KB, 636x850px) Image search: [Google]
shovel knight.png
726KB, 636x850px
>>
KD is a world trapped in the empyrean- a chaos world.
>>
>>51104167

I ordered a set of them from chinaman like a week before it was announced. At least they'll make cool D&D minis.
>>
>>51104256
I mean yeah it's probably a pretty accurate depiction of life on a more isolated Daemon world.
>>
File: hanging out.jpg (246KB, 638x833px) Image search: [Google]
hanging out.jpg
246KB, 638x833px
>>
>>51104124
Why not both though? I mean look at how easily Ragnarök was adapted into a prequel to the Bibles creation story.
>>
So after Chatting with Ekoi about my Pledge I'm thinking I'm gonna not pick up the Lonely Tree...Makes for some interesting events occasionally but from what I understand its usually little more than terrain.
So that leaves me with $50 to play around with, I'm definitely thinking about the red witches. Assuming they don't let us kick up our pledges one more time, And I'm already getting
>Gold Lantern, Abyssal woods, Frogdog, Honeycomb Weaver, Oblivion mosquito, Dung beetle knight, Flower knight, Spidicules, Pinup dungball, PU Dung beetle dancers (both), PU DB knight, PU Frogdog armor, PU Honeycomb weaver, PU Pond scum armor, Anon Survivor & Pathfinders of death

What would you suggest for the last 50 dollory-doos?

>>51104269
Be aware that some of the Recasters from China are scaling down the Flower witch, I have a recast that looks to be about 80% the size of a normal one, with thinner legs. The diciples you almost can't tell the difference though (except the fake felt more rough to the touch)
>>
>>51104107
The best way to save them is to try and trap a lion in an infinite understanding loop and then hope you roll ageless.
>>
>>51104343
Get the Male dragon goblin 3 times
>>
>>51104343

I only got the disciples. The first two came the other day and other than the rock-paper-scissors guy's arm scales being all fucked up, they're a good 9/10, with just some very minor flaws.

Also, spend that $50 on Screaming God.
>>
>please pledge responsibly
No
>>
>>51104343
Black Knight, Screaming god, or two more Wanderers
>>
File: dyel.png (153KB, 513x514px) Image search: [Google]
dyel.png
153KB, 513x514px
>>
>>51104468
Should be Changed to "Doth thou hoist?"
>>
>>51104579
Dost thou hoist.
Doth is third person.
>>
>>51104720
Fair.
>>51104418
I feel Candy and Cola would be the only one I'd rally want out of more wanderers, (kinda wish he had offered a "Build your own" set for them but I understand that may lead to overall balance issues).
Black knight might not be a bad one though considering I already have the flower knight and the Dung beetle knight in mind to order.
>>
File: aria-legion.gif (9KB, 222x224px) Image search: [Google]
aria-legion.gif
9KB, 222x224px
>>51103061
That had better be model concept art, not just a fluff piece. Daddy needs his Castlevania references.
>>
So after looking at the spiral knight concept art a little closer... I am 100% positive it's a reference to Uzumaki.
>>
>>51103031
True, society really is a dog-eat-dog world. I'll make sure to give other people kindness like you gave to me

>>51104967
Invercargill
>$1666 worth of death. Well it was $2400 after exchange rates
I fucking hate our dollar
>>
>>51105339
Yeah it's rough at the moment.

Good news is the American Dollar should tank again pretty soon so if you wanted more expansions they may get less brutal.

Got my brother a Manhunter for Christmas, cost about $45 all up from Aussie so not too bad.
>>
File: Uzumaki-v01-c001-040-041.png (125KB, 431x272px) Image search: [Google]
Uzumaki-v01-c001-040-041.png
125KB, 431x272px
>>51105309
No shit, Sherlock. We're dealing with Poots the raving otaku and it has "spiral" in its name, it was this or Gurren Lagann.
>>
File: barry_sweating.jpg (23KB, 377x345px) Image search: [Google]
barry_sweating.jpg
23KB, 377x345px
>>51105536
>Good news is the American Dollar should tank again pretty soon

W-what makes you say that, anon? Fuck, the 17th is really creeping up fast
>>
>>51105674
What happens the 17th? Trump's inauguration is the 20th, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>51103171

Nice job, m8. I like it.
>>
>>51105703
What the hell calendar was I even looking at, then?
That's still going to be a weird week regardless.
>>
Nognoths Mod in unoptimised garbage, didnt someone have a better one to go in the TTS Mod folder instead? Can't find where the original TTS scans came from, either.
>>
>>51105536
Trump is a wildcard
Either the American economy will have incredible growth over the next few years, or will have its worst collapse since the depression
>>
>>51104327
>>51104468
>inverted mountain campaign EXTREME edition
>players mount magnets to underside of play table
>mount gameboard
>attach magnets to all minis and terrain
>if any mini gets detached from magnet and falls for any reason it counts as a instant death
>everything must be read upsidedown
>>
>>51105861
>Must magnetize all dice, throw them up into the air and pin them to the board to get the numbers.
>>
>>51106040
Kingdom Death hardcore edition, only works properly in zero gravity.
Because magnetic dice wouldn't work.
>>
>>51106119
Just paint the numbers on some magnetic cubes then. They'll be sufficiently randomised as they're tossed up into the air.
>>
>>51105850
>extreme deregulation and every department headed by people who either hate it or are totally ignorant of the role of the department
The future belongs to BRIC.
>>
fuck it il pay money for sleeves when i actually get the fucking cardboard.

skipping mage kickstarter. i will get everything piece meal anyway.
>>
I have the base game and the GC on the way. Assuming we can up/edit our pledges at a later time, what expansions/addons should I prioritize?
Only the best, please. I'm a broke faggot.
>>
>>51106421
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1686724/which-expansions-answered
That is a good place to start, you really only can judge it yourself.
But the Dragon King is a really fun and different expansion. It's campaign is quite a change from the default and as a quarry monster it is a bad ass with some really cool gear.
>>
>>51106421
Dragon king is great for an alternate campaign since no one really fights it as a quarry and is a steal at $75. If you want expansions you'll get a lot of mileage out of Gorm, Frogdog, and Flower knight are great.
>>
>>51106481
Gorm isn't so great anymore, now Frogdog and Honeycomb Weaver are things.
>>
>>51106493
so. when do we get armor sets. instead of single pose models for all new expansions?
>>
>>51106609
When Poots has time to create them. Armour kit sprues are hard to create as they need to be designed with consistent connecting points to keep the cross-compatibility, so I guess it'll be some time after the new expansions.
>>
>>51106481
It is a nice quarry too, difficult fight and some cool gear.
>>
So the AI cards won't fit in KMC hyper mats?
>>
>>51106481
Though it makes sense that you can't do it, it still annoys me that you can't get any of the Dragon Armour in a People of The Stars campaign.

One homebrew solution that I've been tossing around in my head was that in a People of the stars campaign the Dragon Armoury could be built in place of a Blacksmith and that there could be another innovation or maybe a campaign specific extension to the Dragon Armoury that would let you convert Phoenix (or another challenging monster) resources into Dragon resources in q manner similar to scrap smelting.
>>
>>51107442
>KMC hyper mat
Full sized Hyper Matte sleeves are 66mm x 92mm so too wide and a little taller than the cards. They'll fit fine, but there's some spare room to the sides.
>>
>>51107532
Fine for me as long as they're protected. Can't afford to order 200 dollars worth of sleeves for this game right now and I have tons of hyper mats lying around
>>
Wonder if there'll be a Berserk crossover someday
>>
>>51107751
I'm pretty sure there's already a Berserk pinup.
>>
>>51107751
For all intents and purposes the Messenger of Humanity was a Guts miniature. :)

But an official cross-over would be cool.
Perhaps a miniature set of the entire crew of Berserk and a cool scenario?
>>
>>51107800
Holy shit that's sick as fuck. Did I miss the boat on that mini?
>>
>>51107821
It was included in the false messengers pack this Kickstarter.
>>
>>51107821
Like >>51107843 said, it's in the False Messengers pack, and it's also a model that Adam has for sale when he's at a con and such.
They were individual add-ons in the first KS.
>>
>>51107866
Might have to grab that if they let us up our pledges this time around
>>
>>51104720
He meant "Dost thou even hoist"
>>
File: IMG_3664.jpg (125KB, 515x771px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3664.jpg
125KB, 515x771px
The KDM thread on Something Awful is a goldmine of spedhood and SWJ rage. Recommended reading.
>>
>>51108095
>The KDM thread on Something Awful is a goldmine of spedhood and SWJ rage. Recommended reading.
The game doesn't need such aggressive house-ruling though.
>>
>>51108095
I've fudged a few rolls here and there("Oops, cocked dice reroll"), but Jesus that's not even the same game. How can you even lose with 2x the resources and pick your own gear?
>>
>>51108095
God damn. I mean sure its your game you can change whatever rules you want but holy fuck that's not even close to the same game anymore.

It's like using cheat engine in Dark Souls to give yourself infinite health because the game's too hard.
>>
File: Person of the Stars.jpg (316KB, 2046x1535px) Image search: [Google]
Person of the Stars.jpg
316KB, 2046x1535px
What do you guys think of this guy? I'm bad at painting so I've been doing my models as statues with only some clothing painted but I wanted to try working on my reds so I could paint the Lion Knight for act 3 next session.
>>
File: 1481319791413.jpg (41KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1481319791413.jpg
41KB, 600x791px
>>51103061
Panic has set in, I could really truly use some guidance on how to pursue the solution to this, family.

Just found out the credit card number I gave the KS was invalid. I didn't even know this because I never bust my credit card out for ANYTHING other than emergencies. KD: M as we all know was the biggest emergency of our recent lives, so I sprang into action with my 1500 dollar limit card and snapped up a BF Gamblers, adding on tons of shit that brings the total to a whopping 1450.00. But alas, card has been declined... WHY? I feverishly sign on to the mastercard's website -- Evidently, they reissued my card (now with useless chip!) I can honestly say I never saw it in the mail. This card was mailed to me some 6 months ago, and because I don't use it I just hadn't realized.

So, of course, now I'm freaking out. I have 6 days to make good, and it's now monday so that's a good thing at the very least... Do you suppose that if I request and expedited card, that it will arrive in time?

Only reason I am not jumping on this option yet is because . . . My dad opens my mail for me. No time to discuss that now, but he does. So there's a very silm chance that this card exists in my house right now, but I just have to find it. So my options are kill this card and pray that they send me it before friday -- which makes me nervous as fuck -- or spend an entire week scrutinizing every piece of paper in my house and make sure a card isn't glued to one of them.

What do you think I should do?
I only have enough money in my bank RIGHT NOW to pay for just the Gambler's lamp -- if I hadn't foolishly shot for the moon and maxed out this credit cards limit, I could have at least walked away with the core game and all the new shit....

Sorry if this was long, but I'm literally shaking and not sure even what I've typed already. I appreciate any of your guy's advice on the matter.
>>
>>51108134

Best thing is that he argues for paaaaaages and pages that the game is shit and just now reveals how he plays it.

My. Fucking. Sides.
>>
>>51108338
It's lacking highlights, but I think you overall did a swell job. The photo you took could betray you, so take anothe rone in DAYLIGHT or with a few lamps pointed at it over a white background.
>>
>>51108362
Ask your dad first, if he placed the card somewhere safe he should know, otherwise, contact the bank and talk to them about it, they may be able to issue an emergency card number or something, but I wouldn't count on a re-issue within 6 days, no bank is that quick
>>
>>51108362
Do you not know someone trusted that you transfer the funds to and they use their credit card, they pay for it, and then once that is done they remove the card from your KS account once the payment has been done and the pledge taken?
>>
>>51108338
Honestly, it's no contest winner but your technicals are at a level where if you learned to do skin tones you could do your figures as people for sure. We see all these amazing paintjobs and then shitty PROPAINT work and think we fall into the latter but there's something to be said for getting something tabletop looking, and if you want to do color for the clothes you might as well do skin. Stone effect is go whole or go home IMO.
>>
>>51108362
If you are that pressed for cash here's your best option: Don't. Just let it go anon. If you can't afford it, don't try to buy it. The economy is in the shitter/swirling around the rim of the shitter because your parents and their parents bought stuff they couldn't afford. Don't repeat the cycle anon. Rise above. Spend 20 bucks on tabletop simulator and play on there. The module someone made on there work like a fucking charm.
>>
>>51104066
Frogdog has Mongolian Style Armor sets, Honeycomb has Smough.

i kind of prefer the mongs, but i got both expacs.
>>
>>51108362
Mention this to your family who you live with and you may get a credit card number and a generous repayment plan. Or your real card if it exists as you suspect.

Other than that... well since you don't have the bank account funds to do it getting a debit wouldn't help, but you could open a new CC with your bank -- should get at least a temporary card after walking in and opening the account. You could even close it again after paying it off if you want to. If your CC company has a branch office you might also be able to make an appointment to deactivate the reissue and get a temp in-hand same day. I wouldn't trust the US Post to get you a fresh card in time.
>>
>>51108362
You have a grand and a half to spend on this and you still live with your parents?
>>
>>51108395
I'm sad to say that I do not. This was the first thing that came to mind, but my best friend is poorer than me

>>51108388
I asked him last night, his response was that they can send me a card in less than 5 days. I don't believe him. Also he says he never saw it either -- so there's a chance he isn't lying, but hes also 70 so... poor recollection of things that happened 6 months back.

I didn't know about the emergency card number thing, maybe I can beg them for that? That would certainly clear this up. My biggest concern is that once I let the cat out of the bag to my credit card company, they'll immediately make the existing card inert. I am going to start looking for it today, but I am not very hopeful as it's been half a year and I hardly know where to begin....
>>
File: guts.jpg (247KB, 1535x2046px) Image search: [Google]
guts.jpg
247KB, 1535x2046px
>>51108369
I have a decent lamp but white would definitely help. I used some squig orange for a highlight because I had no idea what I should be using for red and I thought too much would be overpowering.

>>51108403
thanks I think I might pick up some infinity models to try skin tones on (and then I'd have a small infinity army). That or I might try to fully paint my copy of Blood Rage before I try on KDM models but I do want to work on my skin tones and bone but it's a little intimidating compared to cloth.
>>
>>51108455
>it's been half a year and I hardly know where to begin....
Stacks of paper. If it still exists it's likely still attached to the letter it came with.

If you're anything like me it's more likely it got thrown out with various spam offers for new ones.
>>
>>51108434
>- should get at least a temporary card after walking in and opening the account.
incidentally I signed up for a new credit card. I was handed a 335 dollar limit, and I requested it be expanded to meet the current demands of this purchase - LOL nope.

I doubt opening a new CC will work, but I appreciate the suggestion. As for asking my parents to loan me money? The reason I'm fucked is because they're mooching off of ME.

>>51108439
Parents mooching off of me, not the other way around. I'm a good son.

>>51108422
;_; no... no pls... I was so close this time. I missed it last time because of losing my job, fiance and apartment. It's been 4 years and I've bounced back. You're not WRONG anon, that's the part that scares me. I know that at any moment now our economy will tank, and I won't have two hard plastic pussies to rub together in order to make end's meet.
>>
>>51108475
>If you're anything like me it's more likely it got thrown out with various spam offers for new ones.

My dad is a chronic shredder

I fear it's been chewed up long ago....
>>
>>51108496
Well, you could go do what another anon did and get a loan off of a drug dealer friend. Get your plastic crack from an actual crack dealer.
>>
>>51108517
kekkamundo gigante I remember that post

I literally do have a dope dealer on speeddial, but I haven't bought anything off of him for.... Six months LOL
>>
>>51108512
>>51108496
It sounds like a physical visit to your local office might be your best bet. But whatever you do, do it quickly -- even if a super expedited card could reach you now, if you wait it won't make it.
>>
>>51108496
Do you have local friends or people you know who would be willing to go in on it and share the cost?

And you didn't miss out on anything anon. Nothing is KS exclusive. With this kickstarter being bigger than ever, Poots is going to be able to produce more and more materials to keep in stock.

Additionally there's going to be many KS 'scalpers' trying to sell off stuff they don't want in the near future when things get delivered. They're most likely going to be forced to sell under MSRP due to Poots most likely being able to keep stuff in stock on the website.

You will be able to get KD:M later.
>>
>>51108427
For me plate armour > everything, it's why I always buy all expansions with Knights.

Unfortunately I didn't have enough dosh for the silver city so I'll have to hedge my bets getting it at retail.
>>
>>51108554
it's a credit card company.... Capital One.

I know what you mean. I'm gonna call them and play it coy that if I DID need it expedited, how long could it take. Depending on that answer, I will resort to tearing this house apart

time's wasting, I realize, so I'm gonna get to work.

Thanks for the tips, my dudes.
>>
>>51108562
;_;

I want to believe this, but watching the first KD slip from my fingertips only to be scalped for three times value was hard for me. I'm worried that at least some of this will be hard to get for a year, and if I have to wait that long I guess I will have to wait that long....
>>
>>51103751
Could I double-check a bit of the lore?

These women have magic powers, but
1) their powers are fueled by blood, and
2) their powers tend to cause seizures in the users, which is why many of them have the leather straps incorporated into their outfits?

Do I have that right?
>>
>>51108460
What model is that? Looks great
>>
File: 1472864333262.png (124KB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
1472864333262.png
124KB, 5000x2571px
>>51108095
>We also just took all of the trap cards out of the game.
Made my day.
>>
File: guts.jpg (48KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
guts.jpg
48KB, 600x386px
>>51108655
Messenger of Humanity (The Guts model)
>>
>>51108646
Yes, the newbies also wear sensory deprivation suits to develop their abilities and to not get eaten by their flesh eating cape.
>>
>>51108646
Basically right. Not all their powers need blood -- some of them just come from knowledge of the right stories. For instance, their total lack of aging isn't vampiric (and Survivors can learn it). The Red Witches in specific seem to have more gear-derived powers.
>>
>>51108675
Fuck I need it bad
>>
>>51108646
It's also / primarily a form of 'True Speaking' in that their magic is primarily used by the knowledge and recitation of certain stories that have magical properties. The seizures are possibly a side effect of knowing too much or not having the story perfectly right.
>>
>>51108583
Call the company. Say "Hey, I don't use my card very often, usually only for emergencies, so I never knew you sent me a replacement card, and thus never told you that I didn't receive it! And I do have a pretty urgent cost at the moment that I was relying on the card to be able to make. It's online, so I don't need the card itself to pay it, so if I could get a temporary number to right down and use until an actual card gets here, that would be amazingly helpful, and save me a lot of worry."

Shouldn't be out of the realm of possibility, and if you are freaking out, but not actually yelling AT them, most customer service people are willing to do what they can to help.
>>
>>51108686
If you pledged it's part of the false messengers together with minis for female Link, Kamina and Aula.
>>
File: 1482931238523.jpg (190KB, 694x938px) Image search: [Google]
1482931238523.jpg
190KB, 694x938px
>>51108702
>>51108362
Update on this:

I just called Capital One. The dude immediately flagged my card as stolen. Then after my heart was finished shattering to pieces he told me he can fedex a card in 2 to 3 business days -- so that means I'll get it by week's close and thus in time for Kick starter.

Crisis averted, at the cost of giving me an anxiety bout.

Thanks for the suggestion, folks, truly I needed a sec to get my head on straight before I called these guys.

We can now resume worshiping thicc together.
>>
>>51108729
Can't justify it when I don't give a shit about the other 3
>>
File: were all gonna make it.jpg (19KB, 528x392px) Image search: [Google]
were all gonna make it.jpg
19KB, 528x392px
>>51108787

We're all gonna make it, brah.
>>
>>51108787
Good Anon, hope the cards arrives soon then.
>>
File: STOP LOOKING.png (24KB, 689x541px) Image search: [Google]
STOP LOOKING.png
24KB, 689x541px
>>51108787
Is that bitch included in the Satan level? I really was looking forward to painting that mini, but I suspect it isn't a part of any of the pinups of death.

Maximum over-thick is my favorite kind of thick.
>>
>>51103061
Just what the hell is Kingdom Death anyway?
>>
>>51108910
Yes.
>>
>>51108910

the next best thing since 40k
>>
File: 1483736923186.jpg (2MB, 8960x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1483736923186.jpg
2MB, 8960x2304px
>>51108857
>>51108861
thanks anons, I greatly appreciate it.

Between yesterday's "An internet stranger believes in you" to today's creditcard woes, I am beginning to think /kdm/ is a real swell band of brothers.

>>51108909
I dunno if the anon updated this yet, but I do believe it means that she isn't included. Bummer, I know, I like the character a lot myself.
>>
>>51108826
For me Guts and Kamina alone would have justified it.

Good thing I grabbed both of them in the first Kickstarter when you could buy them separately.
>>
>>51108909
Fade is still available on the store though.
https://shop.kingdomdeath.com/collections/in-stock/products/fade-2
146 copies remaining.
>>
>>51108943
>the next best thing since 40k
40k is fucking garbage. KDM is far superior.
>>
>>51108910
THICC
>>
>>51109049
Technically if those two were the only two things that existed that sentence would be true.
>>
>>51108943
The only comparison you can make between the two is that both use fancy miniatures, and life is cheap in both.
>>
>>51109049
One is a board game, one is a TT skirmish. Completely different game types; claiming one is better than the other is extremely subjective.
Having said that, KDM is my favorite board game. And I blew through 4 years worth of game budget to acquire a Satan pledge- so, I'm all in.
>>
>>51109049
>>51109097
You guys really don't understand that simple equation do you?

everything else>40k<<<<<<<<<<KD:M
>>
File: 'David'_by_Michelangelo_JBU01.jpg (12KB, 220x313px) Image search: [Google]
'David'_by_Michelangelo_JBU01.jpg
12KB, 220x313px
>>51104052
>visible dicks are stupid
Dude, what?
Seriously, this whole "lelelel, PENIS!" high schooler mindset is stupid.
>>
>>51103785
Apparently, 1d4chan wants a storytime of your character.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Kingdom_Death#Special_Mention
>>
Can I ask a dumb question?
I'd never buy any of this because I'm terrible at painting and modelling but
I remember seeing this years ago and I was wondering, is there somewhere I can just look at lore, the models, the setting and that kind of stuff? I've googled but their site is really terrible for this sort of stuff
I just want to read about it and look at the cool creature designs
>>
>>51109367
>yes really

Salt levels: ancient salt flats
>>
File: D6LbO.jpg (346KB, 1545x1033px) Image search: [Google]
D6LbO.jpg
346KB, 1545x1033px
>>51109418
I would've used Dead Sea, but that works too.
>>
>>51109182
benis :-DDDDD
>>
File: kd-067.jpg (73KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
kd-067.jpg
73KB, 900x600px
>>51109404
Same here. If they released an art book for the setting, I'd probably buy it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>51109476
There is a sort of digital art book already.
Covering mostly the Core Game Settlements.
>>
>>51109493
Link?
>>
>>51103999
Those who find themselves in the darkness with a founding stone tear them from the ground themselves in desperation.
>>
Lvl2 butcher fight. We were able to knock him down, then proceeded to burn through all of our survival to strip 10 wounds from him. Thing was, the one intimidate he got off, was nullified.
Ended up with an axe, 5 broken lantern, and, a dude created his own forsaker mask.
>>
File: 1476673935413.jpg (130KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476673935413.jpg
130KB, 900x600px
>>51109512
Sorry, exclusive to first time Kickstarters :^)
Check the Kingdom Death site
>>
>>51109553
We had to manage the HL deck and the trap card. Fortunately, everyone had max two attack weapons.

3 used reach 2, one with bow. 3 had shields, too.

Even with all of the tools, butcher almost got stuck in a kick loop on the one guy without a shield... phew

In all, I'm still in shock. Why would someone literally cut off their face to make a forsaker mask. I mean...that really left an impression when imagining how painful and violent...
>>
Think I might sit down and start painting some of my Halloween kingdom death stuff this afternoon. Gotta finish some commission work first though.

Do we have any idea when the pledge surveys might get sent out?
>>
>>51109512
https://emails.kickstarter.com/mpss/c/6QA/6TYCAA/t.222/VD7SH4f_ST-7LBHiSDw9Fw/h6/Liuei9z8lSOBh0xFamnGtLsg0BObRg-2F5b5pz69xlZcj-2BonftejGWb1CNfmxHidEAYVH8Wuz6bwd9emIdLAN6pQ-3D-3D

That link should still work.
>>
Would anyone be willing to sell their Guts mini? I don't care about the other 3 in the messenger pack and I'm too broke to justify buying the whole pack just for Guts
>>
>>51109563
It was actually on the Kickstarter, but I just googled it and found a Reddit page with the links. Thanks anyway for mentioning it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster/posts/1727733

>>51109988
Thanks, but I already got a link.
>>
>>51110017
Kamina and Ayla are fairly popular too so you could get it an resell the others yourself.

Cause buying guts second hand is currently more expensive than buying all of them together.
>>
>>51110085
Damn. Might have to do that. Thanks
>>
>>51108972
Yeah that should be the final version unless I missed something.
>>
>>51109820
Usually at least a few weeks if not months.
>>
>>51109820
Pledge surveys meaning pledge editing? Like getting more shit?
>>
>>51110335
Pledge Manager might mean adding more stuff, no confirmation, but Adam is using Backerkit, which does support that just fine.
>>
>>51110432
Cool thanks
>>
>>51108993
neato thanks
>>
Honestly I hope he doesn't allow to add extra shit in the pledge manager, it would only delay the waves even more.
>>
How much shit did he add in the first KS after the pledges were done?
I doubt we can expect something similar here, but maybe one or two little extras?
>>
>>51109367
I don't have time to edit it myself right now, but if no one decides to by tomorrow I'll prolly end up doing just that.

>>51109563
I want to rub her shoulders.
>>
>>51110603
It's basically a guarantee that we'll have one opportunity to. Lots of ROW people are mad about the Board and pinups and Hyper Light Drifter / Anonymoose Survivor being added in the last 24 hours. Honestly, I don't know what he was thinking -- that shit should've been up before the Abyssal Woods was. The last 24 hours should've been dedicated to Gambler's Chest reveals, not adding in new items to pledge for with under an hour to go. People sleep, you know?
>>
>>51110627
He didn't really add anything new that I remember, just changed the material.
>>
File: 1478438677178.jpg (95KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478438677178.jpg
95KB, 900x600px
>>51110629
I want to have a complete Pin Ups of Death style box for all the Generic RPG Classes minis
>>
>>51106266
>>
>>51110627
>How much shit did he add in the first KS after the pledges were done?
Depends on what you mean by this.

If by this you're asking, how many new expansion / pinups / purchaseable things were added, to my knowledge it was nothing.

If you're asking how much stuff got added to expansions after their initial content pitch, the answer is tons of shit. Too much to even keep track of.
>>
>>51110697
>>Big daddy can fix the country because he's a strong man, anon! nyoro~n

That's not how shit works now.
>>
>>51103939
wait so why does all the artwork say Ekoi and not Rime then?

Or am I getting this reversed?
>>
I don't understand i thought kickstarter was to get things off the ground? When is this game going into normal production? I just want to be able to buy a copy and get it shipped like any normal game.
>>
>>51110845
If/when at earliest after all KS backers are fulfilled like last time.
>>
>>51110845
Yes.
>>
>>51110773
>If you're asking how much stuff got added to expansions after their initial content pitch
That is what I meatn.
>>
>>51110845
You know that big panel that says Kickstarter is not a store?

Go and read that again.
>>
>>51110845
>I don't understand i thought kickstarter was to get things off the ground
That was the first Kickstarter. This KS was for a second run of the game.
>When is this game going into normal production?
Probably never
>>
Has Adam confirmed whether Super Survivors will have any benefits in game, or if it will be just be a silly dream combat? I'd love an obnoxious fighting art from it.
>>
>>51110880
You're welcome to go back through the original KS campaign's updates and figure out what all got added in between the initial pitch and the final delivery, but it was a lot of shit. Good luck and godspeed.

I doubt there will be all that much added this time around, though, as this time he has a better idea of what makes a good expansion. For example, the only expansions this time around to not have new armor sets are the First Hero and the Pariah whereas last time only half of the expansions had armor sets.
>>
>>51110904
They are meant for a silly campaign
>>
>>51110867
I don't mean some limited production run that sells out instantly. Why can't i buy the first edition right now?
>>
>>51110904
Hopefully just a dream. Going SS3 against random bosses would be dumb
>>
>>51110929
Because it sold out. His stock, which he expected to last a year, was emptied in six months.
>>
>>51110929
Because it is too expensive to actually make it viable to mass produce I´d say.
>>
>>51110929
Bc it's not in production. It is also obsolete, as of 1.5 so...never.
>>
>>51110904
>Has Adam confirmed whether Super Survivors will have any benefits in game, or if it will be just be a silly dream combat? I'd love an obnoxious fighting art from it.
One of the preliminary images said that they had an alternate Savior replacement system. It's almost certainly silly, though.

"Savior Upgrade Cards for your campaign."
>>
File: death-horns-up.png (79KB, 230x199px) Image search: [Google]
death-horns-up.png
79KB, 230x199px
>>51110956
Oh, this is the dumbest shit and I love it.
>>
>>51110956
So it's permanent? Now I don't want it... I love dbz but I don't want it leaking into the rest of the campaigns. Would rather spend my money on an actual main xpac
>>
>>51111014
You can just choose to not apply it, you know?
>>
>>51111039
Yeah I guess, but wouldn't that require homebrewing? I heard it was a dream sequence and that made a lot more sense to me
>>
>>51111068
Just don't include it in the campaign.
>>
>>51111068
I think that if the rule says "after this fight apply this card that changes survivors to be more SSJ" and you choose not to it could hardly affect you that much
>>
>>51111068
That's what it says on the later updates. I might shoot Adam an email about it after he's back and making updates.
>>
>>51111081
Yeah I guess I'll think about it. Right now it's pretty low on my priorities though. All I got was the base and the GC
>>
>>51110779

It didn't even work the first time. It just created an economic situation that took decades to fix the damage of.

The national economy isn't even bad right now. Its just local rural economies that are suffering, largely because they can't compete with big businesses or the industries they were based around have aged out of relevance.Those jobs are not coming back, you have to adapt forward, not demand that time be rolled back.
>>
File: sheen brule.gif (2MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
sheen brule.gif
2MB, 300x226px
>>51103061
Well this is kinda interesting... I gave Kickstarter a credit card I don't use (because it has such a low limit) so I would have a 7 day extension to pay. As it turns out, 1666 is the EXACT amount my credit card company was willing to increase my limit to.

Thanks, Poots; now I can bigtittymonsters responsibly and not have to eat cardboard scraps for a month.
>>
>>51110944
I believe it was 3-4 months he sold through it.
>>
>>51111119
Congrats, man
>>
Wait, how am I supposed to get rid if Disorders now that Drums are changed?
>>
>>51111239
Hopefully the Barber Surgeon got buffed to compensate. If not, then you can't. Enjoy.
>>
File: received_10155255890206874.jpg (77KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10155255890206874.jpg
77KB, 720x960px
Update on ruining my Manhunter.
Thoughts?
>>
>>51111354
What's on his leg?
>>
>>51111354
Speaking of Manhunter, were we not supposed to get both male and female Pin Up Manhunters?
>>
>>51111114
also all the meth and the opiates that people are talking because no jerbs and desperation and grinding poverty

drug epidemics make everything better!
>>
>>51111392
Yes.
>>
>>51111388
a dookie
>>
>>51111354

I think even the manhunter cannot handle the sweaty, skilled muscles of spetsnaz right behind him.

Jokes aside, I think the gas mask looks goofy - it doesn't fit into the KD aesthetic, and I think you'd need to tweak the old west look of the manhunter a little more to make it look great.
>>
>>51110674
That would be awesome.

But sadly we'll never get it.
>>
>>51111392
Zarash confirmed in the final hours that they haven't forgotten about them. No idea what the fuck that means, but they are working on it.
>>
>>51111438
It probably means that, as totally unplanned additions, Poots hasn't gotten decent art of them yet. He kinda said they might not be previewed before the end when Twitch won.

Here's hoping they get counted for bundle pledges and included with all the rest.
>>
>>51111354
If you're gonna make the mech-hunter work you need to double down on the additions, give him vials and shit.

That said the tubing looks a little awkward right now, I'm not quite sure what advice to give, maybe a backpack that also connects to the tubing? Kind of like an oxygen pack that divers use.
>>
>>51111428
I think we will some day, I think its just that the line is still going.
>>
have someone made a list of the cards and how many each of the decks have? I think I'm missing one or two cards in my basic resource deck.
>>
>>51111564
A quick Google search will do you well
>>
>>51111354
Is that Benis on his leg?
>>
>>51111768
>>51111388
It's gonna be another pipe

>>51111426
>>51111508
Noted on the vials, I got some Skitarii bits that could work. The pipe is connected to his abdomen to make it look biomechanical. I'm aiming for a gross cyborg sort of look. I'm going for anachronism while still fitting in with the whole KD body-horror aesthetic.
>>
>>51111694
not really, no one have the exact amount of which cards a deck have.
>>
>>51112010
Wrong
>>
>be me
>$630 pledge
>already paid it off
>tfw no interest paid
How much after interest will you owe your drug dealers or credit card companies after paying interest on the satan pledges???
>>
Looking over the Abyssal Woods again, it's kind of crazy just how much fucking content it has. The pricing is probably cheaper since the disciples/witch had already been made before but holy damn. So many fights.

>1 Dragon Goblin Large Quarry
>Legendary End Boss Version of said Dragon >Goblin
>Human Form Nemesis Monster
>Lotus Encounter Monsters
>Luna Encounter Monsters
>Spiral Knight Quarry / Nemesis Monster (depending on campaign type)
>Flower Witch Nemesis / Boss
>Disciples of the Witch Nemesis
>>
>>51112031
not really, no.
>>
>>51112075
Yes
>>
>>51112095
nope
>>
>>51112125
Yes
>>
>>51112073
Whats the realistic msrp on this, $250?
>>
>>51112157
no
>>
>>51112166
Yes
>>
>>51112157
>>51112166
Just get a room and be done with it, you two.
>>
>>51112159
It contains exactly half as many models as the core set and in approximately the same proportions as well. But, it doesn't have the same economy of scale as the core set because it is an expansion and therefore will be sold a lot fewer times.

So yeah, $250 sounds about right, at least from here.
>>
>>51112073
I don't believe there is a legendary end boss sculpt as well as regular, just rules/cards for one. As for Luna, I think that's also just a single mini
>>
>>51112159

Poots claims it will be $200, but I feel like this is the one pack where his eagerness really got the better of him - the Dragon Goblin alone would likely MSRP for a price similar to the Dragon King. I'd expect it to eventually stabilize at $250-300.
>>
>>51112215
no

>>51112216
I'm sorry anon, I just really need that info and the best I've found so far is people saying which cards the deck have but not how many copy of each one. You can't just really say much else to someone that is lying without any proof.
>>
>>51112251

Those were the fights/content available, not the miniatures. I took it straight from the KS update. In terms of enemy miniatures it has

>Dragon Goblin
>Disciples x5
>Flower Witch
>Luna monster
>Lotus monster x 3
>Spiral Knight
>Dragon Goblin (human form)
>>
>>51112292
Yes
>>
File: 1456874294257.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1456874294257.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51112004
I don't know if you've seen the Manhunter booklet but his insides are actually biomechanical, you might grab some inspiration from there.

>pdf related
>>
>>51112318
no, but I already found the answer, I had to download a game on tabletop simulator and just count the cards.

I am missing one, so now I'll have it printed again. Shame no one have made a compilation of such things online.
>>
>>51112399
>Shame no one have made a compilation of such things online.
Yup. Nobody has ever, ever done that. You're totally right.
>>
>>51112399
Could you make one right now if you already got it infront of you?
Just wanna check mine because I think there are awfully few Organs in it.
>>
>>51112422
not that I found anyway, the best I got was http://www.kevinrau.com:82/kr/kingdomdeath/KD.asp?WhatToDo=ShowItems which doesn't have the info I need.

>>51112427
Don't worry anon, I might do it with all the decks I have if I find the info, might need someone else to corroborate it though. A basic resource deck have 3 organs from what I gather.
>>
File: 1477858567927.jpg (242KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
1477858567927.jpg
242KB, 770x770px
>>51112485
>not that I found anyway, the best I got was http://www.kevinrau.com:82/kr/kingdomdeath/KD.asp?WhatToDo=ShowItems which doesn't have the info I need.
You know what, fuck it, I'm tired of seeing you flop around and fail miserably.

There's one on Board Game Geek in the files section that literally lists every single card in not only the core game but every current expansion and I believe the promos too. I forget its name, but now that you know where to look it cannot be that hard to find.

You're welcome.
>>
File: Dragonkingcrop.png (1MB, 1101x620px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonkingcrop.png
1MB, 1101x620px
>>51108686
It's a sweet mini.
>>
>>51103061
I just realized how long it's been since I played Castlevania.
>>
>>51103171
JESUS FUCK HOW HORRIFYING
>>
>>51112680
Are you okay anon?

Is this the first time you've seen the Gorm?
>>
>>51112399
Yes
>>
>>51112622
Shame it doesn't look like the concept art though. It's cool, but it barely looks like Guts IRL
>>
File: 20161218_191321.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161218_191321.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Also sweet Jesus the flower witch, all that hair.
>>
File: 20161218_191333.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161218_191333.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>51112813
Oh and those curves~.
>>
>>51112813
>>51112853
This shit is going to be really hard to paint if you get what I mean.
>>
Just finished painting a mini from another board game to get some practice into painting since I've never done this before.
It went well, but I'm a bit worried about the brushes.
I've got Army Painter brushes and the brushes did not last very well with strands starting to poke out etc.
Are there any recommendations for good brushes that also last?
>>
File: boneeatercrop1.png (183KB, 719x535px) Image search: [Google]
boneeatercrop1.png
183KB, 719x535px
>>51112874
And hard to glue too~.

No, really, all that hair and flower skirt, you need to glue that down on two small points. Smaller than the screaming antelope.
>>
Her g-string is a stretched out human face, just like the regular Butcher has on his lanterns.
>>
>>51112908
You need to be more careful if you are wrecking any brushes after only one session
>>
If I only have enough to get a single pinup, what are the best ones?
>>
>>51112908

Windsor and Newton series 7 is the most popular. Get them, they'll be great, but you MUST look up care instructions. Your brushes shouldn't die that fast. Clean your brushes with clean water every little bit, change out your water pot water, DO NOT let paint get to the ferrule (the metal bit) or that will TKO your brushes, and if they're really nice, get some brush cleaner.
>>
>>51112931
The figure had a lot of rough bumpy textures so I'm guessing trying to paint that is part of the cause, otherwise I'm unsure of how to be more careful than I already was.
>>
>>51112908
>I've got Army Painter brushes and the brushes did not last very well with strands starting to poke out etc.
To be completely honest, the Army Painter brushes are shit. They always have this issue from day one. I've seen it happen several times. That said, be sure to use brush cleaner, don't let paint get deep into the brush (only use the tip of it to carry paint), and always let brushes dry upside down (I use a jank-ass coat hanger + binder clip solution, you don't need a specific brush dryer).

DaVinci, Raphael and Winsor & Newton all make good brushes. Get Kolinsky Sable rounds, size 0 and size 1. Size 2 for large areas and size 000 for tiny details are also good but optional.
>>
File: Everythread.jpg (233KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Everythread.jpg
233KB, 724x1024px
>>51112983
Fuckin' this.
And for painting, thin your paints. I mean it, the paint you're applying should have the consistency of milk.

>>51112977
Best girl.
>>
>>51112927
I've wanted this since they started announcing pinups for this kickstarter. I really wanted a male pinup Butcher but this is just as good.
>>
>>51112977
ONE OR BOTH GOBBO PINUPS
>>
>>51112977
Percival
>>
>>51112977

My vote goes to honeycomb weaver or male nightmare ram.
>>
>>51112983
>>51113021
Thank you. I used brush cleaner and water between colors, so about 8 times. I also dried them off with normal toilet paper.
>>51113040
Just with plain water I'm assuming?
>>
>>51112977
Depends on what you want. Bone Armor promises to be pretty good, slouching on her throne. Dragon Goblin (either one) has attitude but that might not translate to plastic. Pond Scum could be REALLY interesting. Percival has a lot of promise.

Seriously though just look at the art for each and figure out what appeals to you.
>>
File: Screaming God Pinup.jpg (283KB, 573x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Screaming God Pinup.jpg
283KB, 573x1462px
>>51112977
Screaming God Armor. This sculpt actually, legitimately gets me hard. It ain't even subtle about it, it's just straight out pornography.
>>
>>51113122
You don't need to use brush cleaner in between colors, just at the end of a session. Rinsing the brush out with your waterpot is fine for switching colors.

The most important thing is not letting the paint get too deep in the brush. I'm not blaming you here, the Army Painter brushes are total shit and that's probably the problem, but in case it was you that's what you should look out for most in the future.
>>
File: 1483792247228.jpg (105KB, 639x743px) Image search: [Google]
1483792247228.jpg
105KB, 639x743px
>>51113122
Clean water if possible, last thing you want is to be using a colour like white and mix in something to give it an off colour.
There are also items where the sponge like paper you put some water on it and it's a good way to keep the paint you're using from drying out.
>>
>>51105764
His second board with scripting is a lot smoother. Right now he and his team puts out the best KD boards. Although he does encourage people to make better boards.
>>
>>51112977
Kinda difficult to say since most of them don´t even have anything but art.
Who knows how they will translate into plastic.
>>
>>51113207
>>51113210
Thanks for the tips everyone! I'll try it out on the next victim.
>>
File: Dark-Paladin-Art_1024x1024.png (718KB, 996x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Paladin-Art_1024x1024.png
718KB, 996x600px
>>51113365
And don't be afraid to watch videos and look at other people paint. Get involved and pick up and learn tips.
>>
>>51113399

Painting Buddha on youtube is godlike for this. So many great videos and tips.
>>
>>51110841
Friend of Ekoi's here (also the guy that drew this >>51096301). I'll try to chime in.

In Ekoi's original story/universe, the characters Ekoi and Rime are the same person (as in they share the same body). Ekoi is the main char of the two and can transform into Rime through a polymorphic spell. There is an in-universe reason for it, but I'll leave it to Ekoi to answer it himself.

Even though they are the same person, Ekoi and Rime are treated as separate characters, so art of the characters will normally reflect that.
>>
>>51113399
Already watched a few and I felt I now needed some hands on experience, but I'll certainly watch more. There's just so many different ways to go about it as well.
>>51113426
Will check it out.
>>
File: how_to_draw_an_owl.jpg (464KB, 1200x978px) Image search: [Google]
how_to_draw_an_owl.jpg
464KB, 1200x978px
>>51113426
Painting Buddha is amazing, but it's also fucking wizardry. Like, they could come out and do a full confessional of how they sold their souls to Satan to be able to paint the way they do and I would legitimately believe them. Some of the shit they do does not make sense at all to me. They rub the brush in the palette and then slap it on the mini and then voila! Looks gorgeous.

Fucking wizards, man. Pic very much related.
>>
>>51113147
>no visible genitals
>pornography
>>
File: The definition of pornography.jpg (99KB, 850x440px) Image search: [Google]
The definition of pornography.jpg
99KB, 850x440px
>>51113637
>>
>>51113147
You can easily convert Screaming God PU into an adventurer/Barbarian type too.
>>
y poots no coment anymore?
>>
>>51113729
Because he's working
>>
>>51113729
Poots is already in Thailand spending the KS funds on hookers and blow.

Check his twitter feed; the pictures he's posting are hilarious. I never realized he liked ladyboy cock so much.
>>
>>51113685
So if someone else looks at that same model and says, "that ain't pornography", what do?

Remember that you're not a Supreme Court Justice so no one's legally compelled to care about your opinion.
>>
>>51113846
>So if someone else looks at that same model and says, "that ain't pornography", what do?
Then we have a difference of opinion. The world ain't gonna end.
>>
>>51113879
Pistols at dawn faggot

my dickgirls' honour shan't be tainted by someone disagreeing reasonably
>>
What's his twitter?
>>
>>51112813
>>51112853
I'm sorry, but could you try getting a better focus next time? In both images, the only thing that's really in focus is her hair. Just a nitpick, I know, but I work with photos a lot and it just bugs me.
>>
>>51113795
All kinds of hookers at Nana Plaza in Bangkok, including a ladyboy exclusive bar.
>>51113947
Kingdom Death: Bangkok Knights
>>
>>51113927
So wait, you want to see my pistol at dawn? You want me to just... get it over with, and whip it out there for everyone to see? So people can go, yup, that's a pistol alright.

I mean, different strokes for different folks. I ain't saying you're gay, but anon, you might be gay?
>>
>>51112047
I paid with a debit card as well.
Dat sweet sweet Christmas bonus.

>>51112327
His freaky heart and Westworld are my main inspirations. That and his Undertaker/Terminator vibe.
>>
>>51112047
Had $1700 sitting in Paypal.
>>
File: 1483792643269.png (652KB, 624x857px) Image search: [Google]
1483792643269.png
652KB, 624x857px
>>51113962
Will do if I ever take a picture on my phone again, did'em to show how lewd she was to my friends.
>>
>>51113977
PEDIS :_dddddd
>>
NEW THREAD
>>51114515
>>51114515
>>51114515
>>
>>51112292
Look dumbass, it's on BGG. It DOES fucking exist. Try spending more than half a second searching.
>>
>>51113101
>honeycomb weaver pin-up
Which update is she in, couldn't find her.
>>
>>51103236
sweet jesus
>>
File: kyWOYNt.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
kyWOYNt.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
It's Gorm painter-guy again. /tg/, can you guys help me out with something? I'm following this tutorial to paint my DBK in a sort of color-shifting scarab kinda way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agSLm3mU_sE

I'm not painting on glass, so I had to improvise a bit. Anyway, I used exile blue as the base color, then my second layer was a healthy helping of a blend of P3 green ink with some iridescent paint, and finally, a thin layer of exile blue with a powdering of white on top.

It feels not quite finished yet. What do you guys think I should add? Blue/green wash?
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.