[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1274: Squashing Beefs Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 617
Thread images: 86

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51084723
>>
>>51096468
Gonna reply here.

The hunter one is no longer fiat backed pierce everything and kill it, no more of the whole "make everything scared:" from drop in, the builder one has changed from hold your hands over a pile of metal and make a ballista to get it in your inventory first. Finally no more evade everything
>>
>>51096550

Keep in mind that Genius is based off science--the stuff that I AM RIGHT is based on is stuff like atomtech 50's worlds or steampunk cities iirc, not stuff that operates off shounen logic unless it had something to do with technology.

A better way of doing it would be based off technology from mecha shows or action movie logic or what have you.
>>
Reposting the build and the finished writefaggotry. Lemme know how it looks.

Jump 03: Megaman Classic
Canon: The Protomen
Origin: Wily Number [900]
Apparent Age: 20
Perks:
Pun Power
Civilian Mode [800]
Combat Optimized - Aerial [700]
Elemental Affinity - Ice [500]
Unique Architecture [200]
OST

Items:
Special Weapon - Freeze Gun
Beam Saber [0]
Mega Buster [100]
E-Tank [50]
E-Balance [0]

Companions:
Assistant - Tempo [400]

Not!Companions:
Sniper Joe [300]

Drawbacks:
The Sons of Fate [600]

http://pastebin.com/5Pfaif9Y
>>
>>51096705
Thank you Moth-Shaped-Person! I was trying to come up with a better explanation when the Archive hit. This Bancho-Anon is a better idea than what I had.
>>
>>51096704
Would the effects of Primal Fear be increased if I am substantially more powerful than someone, even if I don't show them my abilities? Or is there a hard limit to when other beings can "shake it off"?
>>
>>51096550
>Dr Fate level
That could be anything from barely city level to fighting cosmic gods and rezzing billions of people at once.
>>
>>51096819
Yes they would be increased if you're stronger than someone by a wide margin. I'll add that to the Jump.
>>
File: considerthis.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
considerthis.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>51096550
>Bancho's questions about Genius
You don't pick an effect and just get it. That's not how GtT works. So this doesn't collapse into twenty questions, here's an example (from pg42 of the rulebook).

>Geniuses deal with non-repeatable phenomena and with deep weirdness, and reliable research is extremely difficult for the Inspired. When a genius uses a theory about the universe to build a wonder, her hypothesis might remain internally consistent, but it will also face competition from other hypotheses that are apparently equally valid.
>For example, let's say a Progenitor builds a healing machine based on her ideas of Orgone Energy. The genius tests the machine, and it 1) works and 2) confirms the genius' hypothesis about how the universe works. But then another genius comes along with a device that functions in precisely the same way, but he based it on completely different principles. He's muttering something about "quantized life force." But his principles 42are also consistent. Neither theory can be falsified with reference to experiments run with the other genius' wonder, yet both theories are, obviously, inadequate to explaining the true nature of the phenomenon, which allows both the Orgone Healer and the Quantized Life Energy Healer to exist. And if the two geniuses reconcile their theories ("seen from a ninth-dimensional perspective, quantized energy looks like Orgone Energy; the transformations become mathematically trivial"), a third genius comes along, and her healing machine uses nanomachines that have no place in either theory...

You might be able to produce a device that applies Shonen-like traits to someone, but you'll need to exhaustively qualify exactly what that means, and come up with a mechanism by which it functions. Mages can just say things are X and get what they want. Geniuses say "I want X. Maybe if I Y, I can have it." The universe will help them out if Y is unfeasible, but it won't just hand the final product to them.
>>
>>51096705
>>51096800
Could you pull a The Hermetic Order of the 28 Spheres and have things seem more like magic? Alchemy, artifice, magitek, and the like?
>>
>>51096917
Maybe if i feed someone the proper blend of vitamin megadoses it'll cure their cancer and make them immortal? That guy was nuts.
>>
>>51096747
So... Do you make it?

Good stuff.
>>
>>51096986
Not crazy enough. Think more along the lines of "Maybe if I feed someone the proper blend of vitamin megadoses and apply an electric current it will magnetize their cancer cells, allowing them to be torn apart by magnetic fields and pulled out of their pores."
>>
>>51096917
Don't worry, it's Bancho. He's almost certainly committing enough stupid stuff to get Illuminated within the first week of the jump. Then the rules loosen a bit as I recall.
>>
>>51096704
that actually seems Balance a pretty good,I'm really liking this jump so far I think I might take it next. Since no one has been tossing me like I've been asking. I'm loving these other perks. By the way, I'm going to build me a Mid century Ranch house that is clearly 2 feet in the air with no means of support.
>>51096705
well all right then that kind of makes sense. do you think I could use this to grant people spiral energy?

>>51096800
I feel like that's a sentence fragment.
>>51096861
Let's just split the difference and call it Madam Vashti/Artax level.
>>51096917
oh okay, so if I say "Deviations in Probability i.e. the magic of statistics arise from natural phenomena and can therefore be analyzed and reproduced, in fact I do have Isolated samples of both luck and narrative Weight why can't I use them to Tear away at baseline causality and promote everyone to the protagonist of their own story?" that would work?
>>
File: 1481222523784.jpg (109KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1481222523784.jpg
109KB, 500x281px
>>51096747
>Dead man walking.
High levels of corn detected.

Seriously though, that was pretty good stuff. I want to know what happens next.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>51097091
I am not arguing with that and am in fact making that part of my plan. bad ideas:the jumper, remember?
>>
File: enlist.jpg (218KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
enlist.jpg
218KB, 760x596px
What motivates your Companions, Jumpers? Why do they follow you?

What, if anything, would make them give up on the adventure and leave you?
>>
File: 1467078063780.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467078063780.png
78KB, 282x300px
>>51097021
I haven't decided yet. I might make a part two to this, or leave it ambiguous. Not sure yet.
>>51097105
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW IT'S ONLY 5% ALL NATURAL CORN.

Glad you liked it, tho.
>>
>>51097130
Illumination counts as death Bancho, in game at least.
>>
>>51097097
>Madam Vashti/Artax level.
Who's that?
>>
>>51096393
>Superhuman precision?
I'm actually the one who asked about that. I said I was going to use it in a combo with a power from another jump and you disallowed it because of that.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46374042/#46376647
>>
>>51097221

okay what kind of death? ,because I May have stuff for that, like stuff that maintains my sense of self No matter what,stuff that makes it so I can't lose my mind Further,stuff that gives me new lives of All three of my bodies are completely destroyed. , I am largely a late game tank spec jumper.
>>51097223
top-tier wizards from the same universe,
Artax is primarily A Evoker, He once made a wand Which managed to destroy a midrange medieval city.
>>
Let's see, jump two.
Kamen Rider Hisei Part One
Unknown Amnesiac (free)
Nice Boat (free) Free boat, I'm not complaining
Good Cook (free)
"Luck" (900)
Goofy Innocence (800)
Awakening (600) Patterned after an ant
Psychic (400)
Seed of Light (100) Darkness was tempting for anti-Shonen powers, but would rather avoid being on a Rider's hit list and Agito is a belt.
Quarry (-100) Honestly seems rather nice for naming stuff like "Grongi" or "Idiots who are the fruit I was cultivating for Lockseeds" I mean second one isn't as much of a problem due to infestation no longer being an issue, but it's still Invess running around.
Riverprone (0) Well I've got river insurance from my boat, so may as well.
Was thinking of cross classing, but the Agito line is just so amazing for utility, especially early run. Probably play backup to Kuuga, because while lying low to avoid the supernatural serial killers might be the smart option the Grongi are the sort of thing that I don't feel comfortable doing nothing about when I have the power to prevent the hundreds of deaths they cause. Maybe throw some Lockseeds and Drivers to the police force, with explicit instructions not to use the summon function without damned good reason. Maybe see if I can help prevent that first Agito from killing herself. Still watching through Kuuga though so not really sure on a lot of the surrounding circumstances there.
>>
>>51097288
like say the width of a human hair would work But molecular manipulation is kind of out there.
>>
>>51097150
Frisk: I protected her and guided her on her journey, and she has decided to follow me on my own.

Asriel: Saved him from being a flower, gave him a new soul and helped him reconcile with Chara before they became one again.

Alma: Managed to calm her anger, and offer her a life free of her father and people who wanted to use her. Frisk and Asriel helped a lot.

Malefor: It's his punishment for his evil actions, and a chance for redemption. Rest of the group is keeping an eye on him, but they are trying to help.

Nana: I was a father figure to her, and protected her from all the shit that would have happened to her.

Bass: Beat him in a fair fight, and I offered him a chance to grow stronger. He took me up on it, and though he won't admit it, he's grown fond of the group, especially Nana. He and Malefor usually get into fights, though.

The only reason they would leave is if I lost my way and became truly evil. Well, most of them would, Malefor still has to stay.
>>
File: Kaede-Kayano-28349.jpg (563KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
Kaede-Kayano-28349.jpg
563KB, 1200x776px
Jump 158 Halo-Covenant
Race: Huragok (100)
Background: Drop In (0)

Perks:
*Thoughtfully Faithful (0)
*Reclaimer (400, Discount)
*Fool, They ordered me to do it (100)
*Divine Origin (0)
*Total Understanding (400, Discount)
Equipment:
*Forerunner Trove (400, Discount)
*Human Data (200, Discount
Drawbacks:
*Surrounded by Idiots (+100)
*Ire of the Heirarchs (+500)

(not only do I have no idea what I am doing… someone was a little cruel to suggest this)

NOPE! Nope, nope, nope, nope! I’m out. So as if being a floating ball of tentacles (though oddly cute and humanoid do to perks) wasn’t bad enough I was supposed to be helping the covenant to destroy humanity.

I promptly uploaded every virus I could in to their systems, and escaped on Yuki my cabbit ship because there is no chance in hell of that. They were understandably a little upset with my choice to leave them. Perhaps I could have left on belter terms but I just found them to be revolting based on pure principle. Anyways my sabotage managed to delay them long enough we got away.

I headed for the first human world I could find… where I was promptly captured, They debated about dissecting me but being able to talk and giving them free technology and information seemed to win me at least enough credibility to live. I also warned the covenant would probably be not far behind since I wrecked their systems before leaving.

While they weren’t too pleased I managed to rig up some absurd tech (Rick & Morty Tech + Maddest Science yet from Tenchi Muyo + Light of Orcan from Warframe + Craftsman of the Gods from Viking Saga) along with Stop raiding me you bastards from Unholy heights I was able to turn a small outpost in to an impenetrable citadel.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51097338
But why? Absolute precision in and of itself isn't powerful.
>>
>>51097357
The humans didn’t know what was happening all they knew was I had placed a forcefield generator around the place that was tanking continent Killing class attacks and that the weaponry I was putting up was killing the largest covenant ships. I also went ahead and broadcast the schematics to the rest of humanity along with several other neat little Ideas to put them on par or exceed the technology of the covenant

We used Replicatetors that I built (Digital Sorcery from Fate/Extra – Heroes Feast& Create water) for Supplies and despite having to manage a bunch of humans running around like chickens with their heads cut off I managed to defeat the fleet they had sent after me. I realized that it wouldn’t be the last but I needed to hold out long enough for my ideas to go in to production. It would likely take years. However somehow I managed to pull it off. Humanity’s tech soon rivaled or exceeded the covenants. Even the tools of the forerunners were no longer a guarantee of victory and the Covenant was lost. They had no idea how to innovate or improve.

It began to farcture and fray faced with a foe it couldn’t defeat. They hated me but I managed to win some friends among the humans who through some coaching I had approach the covenant with a peace treaty. I had hoped they would take it but they refused. Unfortunately humans do know how to innovate. So when they redoubled their war effort, they died horribly, eventually they were forced in to a full and unconditional surrender. I regretted the massive loss of life but… I realize I can’t save a warlike bunch of races who’s only purpose was expansion and subjugation of other species from themselves
>>
>>51097371
yeah,and who do you think is going to get yelled at when you go Phoenix on some planet you don't like?
>>
>>51097097
>...and promote everyone to the protagonist of their own story?
"Everyone's already the protagonist in their own story, it's just not good for anything because they've all got equivalent quantum weight- the beneficial probability pull cancels out. But maybe, just maybe, I can steal some from one person and hand it off to another! The subjects would need to be fixated on the target at the time of the drain, though, so certain types of attention-grabbing behaviours would be beneficial..."
>>
>>51097406
>"Everyone's already the protagonist in their own story, it's just not good for anything because they've all got equivalent quantum weight- the beneficial probability pull cancels out. But maybe, just maybe, I can steal some from one person and hand it off to another! The subjects would need to be fixated on the target at the time of the drain, though, so certain types of attention-grabbing behaviours would be beneficial..."

as I said the last thread. This is the kind of thing that makes my Jumper punch you into a sword and then feed you to his sword
>>
>>51097396
Well, I mean, it's still line-of-sight. So unless you had teleportation (yet another completely unrelated power) or massive amounts of speed (yet another) or really good vision (and another), it's not exactly something you're going to want to use.
>>
>>51097396
No one? Bancho, you're more likely to get yelled at for interrupting balance than you are for allowing someone to buy a completely valid ability and using it in a combo from someone else's jump.
>>
reposting for pride
>>
Reminder that on SB, an E10 Exalt can take on Dragon Ball Super's top-tiers and win.
>>
>>51097338
>>51097371
Anon, do note that Misc Meta improves over time, so if your Jumper can handle starting off at "width of a human hair" and being patient it will /eventually/ Get There (wherever There is).

Or if you're impatient, pick up perks like Legacy Of Use or Gamer's Skills to accelerate the process, or find an alternative that's better at getting you that level of precision - perhaps Omega Telekinesis in X-Men, or maybe a Stand in Jojo, or a Symbiote from Symbiote?
>>
>>51097536
>Legacy Of Use
That only works for items, senpai.
>>
>>51097536
I don't even care about getting it anymore. I just thought it was stupid to rule against it because he didn't like that I was comboing with something from another jump.
>>
>>51097463
>>51097461
>>51097536
True, you just need a softcap Perk and it seems like an entirely reasonable ability for a stand or symbiont. hell I'll just allow it.
>>
>>51096747
Edge of my seat. So did Dead Man make it?

>>51096973
There will be a perk for that in the Renaissance Man line.

>>51097097
>Do you think I could use this to grant people spiral energy?
Not really spiral energy. More along the lines of allowing folks to work with GN Particles or something that tries to be science but isn't really.

>Fragment
Most likely? Yeah it is.

>>51097292
As in it is identty death that you 'willingly' allowed to erase your own psyche for power. It's death.

>>51097406
Such a theory could lead to a Wonder, yeah.

>>51097480
I'm trying to make a Jump or I'd be all over this.

>>51097511
Until you can viably break the three tick barrier I don't see that happening. DB Super is too fast.
>>
File: headpat135r9145051t.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
headpat135r9145051t.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>51097511
>>
File: 1472560109283.jpg (257KB, 758x742px) Image search: [Google]
1472560109283.jpg
257KB, 758x742px
>>51097601
>>
>>51097444
It's gotta come from somewhere, Bancho, and if the source is easy then it's probably other people. If you go full Illuminated, you won't even care.

Think carefully about using the perks from a setting with "the Transgression" in the title. It's technically possible to get by without hurting anyone, but it won't be neat or clean.
>>
>>51097573
Check the text.
>By truly mastering the self you may have this apply to you as well.

Don't know exactly how one goes about "truly mastering the self", and I don't think my Jumper would manage it, but it sounds like a worthy endeavour in itself for a Jumper who wants to do that sort of thing.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>51097511
And how is this going to be relevant to anything we do here ever?
>>
>>51097623
It's settings like those that make me wary as a Jumper, because they make you your own greatest threat without even needing to take a drawback...
>>
>>51097633
What the fuck? Not quite sure how I missed that. In terms of "truly mastering the self"? Probably "enlightenment". Maybe even just the path to it.
>>
>>51097623
>Only be A Dick to assholes,power and responsibility are directly proportionate,I am more powerful than Many Entire nations .

my Jumper has lived by these words for over 5000 years and he's not about to throw that away for a couple of nice tricks. this is going to get tricky.
>>
>>51097641
Because the communities inter-mingle. It's only a matter of time...
>>
File: 1482005667615.gif (451KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482005667615.gif
451KB, 500x500px
Hey eagerDigger, if you're around I've got a Kamen Rider question.

Do I have to buy Devil in Disguise to Companion Anhk? Because it's the closest option I see to him. I'm already taking "I've got to be the one?: OOOs" and I'm pretty sure can come up with a way to save him, but I don't want to just snatch him up for free.

Or does he fall under The Other Guys option that isn't finished?
>>
>>51096747
>That last line
Kickass. Corny, but awesome all the same. Great work! I appear to have missed the other jumps in this chain though; for my curiosity, what were they?
>>
Are there any perks that let you "absorb" ammo and medicine vidya style? I want to have the Doom mechanics the jump misses before I head in.
>>
>>51097715
How goes the Ogre Battle jump? I was diggin the way you did the fluff, really captured the feel of the games.
>>
>>51097825
I think so? At least for medicine I remember seeing a perk that instantly grants the benefits of anything you eat, so as long as you ate medicine...
>>
>>51097715
Devil in Disguise is OC, the OOO companion option is rather explicit about containing Ankh.
>>
>>51097825
assimilation from worm lets you do that I think
>>
>>51097511
Eh, they probably could if Super continues in the same vein as the other Dragonball stuff.

Just raw strength/energy bolts can be perfect parried and counter attacked, with infinite damage to get through their toughness. Probably need a Solar for it though, or some Shrike/Godspear tier Artifact.

More interestingly, I wonder how Dragonball would deal with gypsy curses or an Avada Kedavra?
>>
>>51097869
I mean like absorb it on contact and have it attracted to me, like in the game.

>>51097884
Pretty sure that's not how that power works.
>>
>>51097886
They'd probably just dodge Avada Kedavra. It's really slow by Dragon Ball standards. Might get a person with it before they figure out to dodge it instead of tanking it. But death is cheap in Dragon Ball.
>>
>>51097886
on a similar note, if you pick up EX item creation in fate and give it some time. You can probably gear up enough to solo Dragonball since that stuff runs on power levels and A rank noble phantasms have conceptual supremacy

>>51097944
It explicitly mentions absorbing ammo for weapons you absorb, doesn't it? or you could go to Devil May cry and learn the trick to modifying weapons so they don't need ammo
>>
>>51097511
Dragon Ball's lack of hax bullshit gives it really terrible compatibility against exalted, especially Solars and the UCS.
>>
>>51097966
>It explicitly mentions absorbing ammo for weapons you absorb, doesn't it?
No it has your power provide the ammunition for any weapons you absorb.
>>
>>51097886
>infinite damage
You see, that's bullshit.
>>
File: 1480127369295.png (390KB, 1043x874px) Image search: [Google]
1480127369295.png
390KB, 1043x874px
>>51097882
Well there's my reading comprehension fail for today. I totally didn't notice that last line. Them coming as a set is a bit of a problem, but thanks.

>>51097854
I'm almost done! I have to redo some fluff on the items because I had an idea on how to handle it better, then it's just the Drawbacks to write up. Drawbacks are being a pain for Ogre Battle though. I'm seriously lacking 100 and 200 level ones and I'm welcoming any suggestions.

Also, thank you. You asking about Orge Battle made my shitty day much better.
>>
>>51097966
Detention gets discounts on FISS, but do they gain a discount on the 'pay 100 to upgrade a single trait' portion too?
Could I just by the first level wholesale and then by every tier of a single trait after that?
>>
>>51097986
Yep, it's like fighting caped Baldy you want conceptual supremacy and percentile based bstract harm like being able to cast butcher knife or use spiky Shield
>>51098011
doesn't the storage deck from borderlands do something similar?
>>
>>51098035
no, the upgrade does not have a discount. It's a Upgrade not a purchase of the ability
>>
>>51098014
More like arbitrary damage, as in Fiamma style as much force as necessary to leave the enemy in X state. (usually a pile of ash, which the charm provides if the target wouldn't leave any ash normally)
>>
>>51097955
Huh, that's true.

Wonder who would be stupid enough to stand there and try to tank the really slow, unthreatening "ki blast".

Probably Yamcha.

>>51098014
Yes. Yes, it is.

It's still something that can be done.
>>
>>51098042
>doesn't the storage deck from borderlands do something similar?
No but that would be a good storage option for absorbed ammo if a combo is needed for this.
>>
>>51098056
Er, the wording of the FISS text indicates that you /can/ purchase traits individually? Are you thinking of the final Rank 6 that is /only/ available via upgrading the individual trait purchase?
>>
File: hyping intensifies.gif (242KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hyping intensifies.gif
242KB, 320x240px
>>51098032
Hype!
>>
>>51092509
>you get one jump
Hero BBS. Immortality, magic, even limited multiversal travel...

>>51094560
>can an ACU build an ACU?
Yes and no.

Yes: an ACU can build the factory that builds ACUs.

No: ACU factory schematics are not normally supplied to ACU Commanders (even sACU schematics are only normally given to veteran Commanders), and ACUs are both heavily black-boxed and their AI hardwired to prevent being captured, let alone reverse-engineered (even by their own Commanders).

Your options are: ACU factories would be part of a Full Colonization Package, so suck up to your faction's High Command and try to schmooze a FCP from them, or get a perk that allows you to bend AIs to your will like silly-putty and tell your ACU to unlock itself for reverse-engineering. Or do something else along those lines.
>>
Jumpers, when you took on a Grail War, how badly did you troll them?

Was it by sheer impossibly power or did you do shit like grab that one girl squirrel from The Sword in the Stone and have her hit on Saber while pointing out that Guenevere could no longer stand between them?
>>
>>51098056
Does FISS grow?
>>
>>51098194
>Unfortunately, the boosts granted by FISS are entirely based on meta-ability and cannot be improved in any conventional way, nor are you necessarily a very powerful FISS.
>>
>>51098122
what if you reverse engineer Tediore technology and apply to those guns?

>>51098131
I'm saying you can't get the Discount for the upgrade,nothing to do with rank six.

>>51098194
It depends on your age, if you're a kid when you get it, it will grow in proportion to the difference in strength between a child and adult as you age
>>
>>51098216
I don't into reading comprehension.
>>
>>51097986
They could just get something like the Omniking to blow up the universe, the Solar might perfect defense through it, but then they end up in the infinite void of nothing.
>>
>>51098167
Technically, you could also use the stuff from the Forged Alliance scenario. Doesn't that give you the schematics for all the tech the four factions have?
>>
>>51098193
I unleashed a saber face virus, in prototype, where there is no saber face. As for how I made it, I got to be pretty close with Mordred in King Arthur.
>>
>>51098220
What kind of strategic nuke can you weather? I assume a modern one, but who knows?
>>
>>51098242
Oh, yes, that would work too.
>>
>>51098032
Some kind of minor thing with Chaos Frame?
Pumpkins everywhere?
Deneb's Pumpkin-man experiment goes wild?
>>
>>51098258
a small one,think more like little boy at 30 yards
>>
>>51098220
For the record it is the absorbing of ammo vidya style not the finding or using of ammo that I'm having an issue with. I just really want to emulate the Doom Guy fully and completely.

I know there are more practical and more easily found options to get infinite ammo but I don't care about practical, the cool factor is where it's at. For the fun man.
>>
>>51098220
Wait, if you're a kid does it start lower than what the description says? Or can it grow even higher than the description?

Also, why is the strength so ridiculously disproportionately low compared to the speed and durability?
>>
>>51098220
>it will grow in proportion to the difference in strength between a child and adult
Wait. Do you start at where you buy with CP as a kid? Because that's several times stronger from that alone.
>>
>>51098247
>I got to be pretty close with Mordred in King Arthur.

So will you call Saber your father in law where people can hear you?
>>
File: annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (66KB, 616x544px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
66KB, 616x544px
>>51098258
UG I'm rereading it now, she Rebalanced this entire table!

>>51098309
grow higher
>>51098311
yes,but bear in mind, it doesn't get better With conventional methods.
>>
>>51098220
>Discount does not apply to FISS individual trait purchases.

Does that also apply to the "any one power" discount you can get from being in Cristina Kyle's homeroom or from being a Teacher?
>>
File: duwang_(1).jpg (31KB, 269x241px) Image search: [Google]
duwang_(1).jpg
31KB, 269x241px
>>51098336
>this entire table!
Eh? Looks about the same to me.
>>
>>51098336
Why is the strength so much lower than the speed and durability?
>>
>>51098317
No, that sounds awkward, I'd rather just call her dad.
>>
>>51098337
It'll get you a second discount on FISS but again , an upgrade is not a purchase and not eligible for discounts.

>>51098380
the meta has a bias against strength over 50 tons,so I went along with it.
>>
>>51098407
>It'll get you a second discount on FISS
Wait - we only get one rank discounted?
>>
>>51098280
Uh, that contradicts your previous posts where you said Rank 5 would let you take a direct hit from Little Boy (10 kt). Rank 6, if it's a city buster, would be more like 1 Mt. And the text uses the phrase "shrug off", not "survive".

>>51098309
Actually I did the math on that one (just to check whether you could actually move your body at top speed considering drag) and the strength is within ballpark of the speed. Remember, that's up to 50 tons across a (ostensibly) human-sized pair of hands.
>>
>>51098407
I don't suppose there's any way you'll change it? The meta's changed a lot lately and there are a lot more higher strength options now.
>>
>>51098407
If you have both discounts on FISS does that mean that it'll cost 375 to get the full rank 5 FISS? Are there any ways to make use of the 25 missing CP?
>>
>>51098337
I don't think you can get a second discount on FISS. If you pick Detention you can't be a Teacher and don't get any other homeroom so no discounts from there. If you pick Teacher you can't get a homeroom or do Detention so no discounts that way.
>>
File: 1480347780612s.jpg (5KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1480347780612s.jpg
5KB, 250x202px
>>51098469
Whoa, inter-jump balance. Calm your tits, senpai.
>>
>>51098446
It seems to read like you can purchase X ranks, and/or you can upgrade one of the traits to rank X+1?
>>
>>51098505
Well that's the reason he gave for it not being higher in the first place.
>>
>>51098407
>>51098489
See >>51098503
>>
>>51098311
What would be a rough estimate of how much FISS would improve from being a ten year old to becoming an adult?
>>
File: wTWYaQE.jpg.png (63KB, 321x357px) Image search: [Google]
wTWYaQE.jpg.png
63KB, 321x357px
>>51098446
no but if you're a teacher you're not getting the discount for being In detention now are you?

>>51098465
I can't into bombs or physics IRL,it's why I was a law student, I'm sorry

>>51098469
>>51098505
it's more like it would throw off what people could do and that would throw off builds and it's an earlier jump so that would throw off People's chains
>>51098503
pretty much what I've been trying to say.
>>
Hey, Heart, not sure if you're still on or not, but I saw this while reading the serial and wondered if it was the same thing as the Gygax Scale.

>“That’s ‘cos I’ve read my Imperial Army encounter manual,” Ox rumbled. “Dryads are classified as a sapient monster race, neutral alignment, divine origin. Threat level of eight. I like my odds.”
>>
>>51098503
Detention is now a complication on top of your Homeroom, you can get Kyle's class and Detention.
>>
So while we're on the subject, is there any way to become a flying brick capable of being relevant in comics Marvel/DC?
>>
>>51098556
No, read the text.
>This replaces whatever Homeroom you took above and essentially locks you out of all the plot and fun stuff like parties…
>>
>>51098599
Go to bed, Timmy.
>>
>>51098599
>So while we're on the subject, is there any way to become a flying brick capable of being relevant in comics Marvel/DC?

do what I did, eat Amazo in young justice and use , its power copying ability to copy the local Non-magical flying bricks.
>>
>>51098610
I'm not the shitposter? I'm actually new here and I was wondering. I can't seem to find anything like that, but if prefer it over tech or magic stuff.
>>
>>51098602
Speaking of the plot, how difficult is it, and should instead get one of the non-plot classrooms?
>>
>>51098599
Animorphs. Copy a Martian. Kryptonians have the whole silliness with DNA DRM, but Martians are fine and even stronger than Kryptonians if you have a way to avoid fire.
>>
>>51098638
You say the same thing every time someone calls you out.
>>
>>51098545
I think there is some miscommunication here. If you're a teacher does rank five FISS cost 1350CP, or 750CP?
>>
>>51098655
And you keep accusing people of being yourself.
>>
>>51098599
If you go to Marvel and have perks that let you find stuff you could steal the serum that gives the Sentry his powers. By doing that you'd get to Superman levels and prevent a heroin addict from getting power near Superman levels (Causes a lot of issues). The easiest way is to find things that empowered DC/Marvel characters and use them.
>>
>>51098599
Well, there is a way, but it involves magic. See, both Overlord and Smite have perks that allows your physical ability to match your magic power. So, grab one of those, get a shit ton of magic power, and presto!
>>
>>51098599
Eat superman? Wish for Hercules' strength with the Genie? Get really good at exercising?
>>
>>51096704
Is ARK jumpable yet?
>>
>>51098640
Well, the Detention option is really the only total non-plot option. The others will still get you involved (even if peripherally) in plot stuff.

Difficulty-wise... so long as you've put points (so to speak) in common sense, you should be okay. Unless you dive headfirst into the plot, it might help if you think of PS238 as kinda like an anime slice of life with super-power action/mystery elements?
>>
>>51098685
Didn't the serum drive him more insane? As in, give him an evil alternate ego insane?
>>
>>51098685
Is that even the Sentry's origin anymore? And I wonder if the powers would keep working in other jumps besides? Don't they have something to do with being one second out of sync with the multiverse?
>>
File: 3949022-fernus.jpg (157KB, 600x956px) Image search: [Google]
3949022-fernus.jpg
157KB, 600x956px
>>51098645
I think you've got that backwards, you need to Overcoming your fear of fire to unlock the true power of a Martian.
>>51098665
it depends on if you take it as your discount.
>>
>>51098638
There are a few coming; the Injustice jump will have some comics tier powers available including flying brick, the DC Mythic jump will also have that whenever CJ gets to it (might be a while), and the Superman TAS series will offer Kryptonian which while weaker than the Comics Variety should offer enough to fit in on the lower end of the relevant bricks.
>>
>>51098599
Take a load of super-strength, use the biggest form you can to make the aforementioned strength gains proportionally huger and then use some sort of shrinking perk that makes your giant form regular sized while being gigantically strong (pym particles, that one from SimAnt, etc.)

This should give you quite a bit to work with. Shonen training is pretty good as well.
>>
>>51098599
Get Softcap and all the time dilation items and perks to make an extreme hyperbolic time chamber.

Walk in, stay inside for a few millennia of constant lifting, walk out able to give Superman a noogie.
>>
>>51098699
Look earlier in the thread, his has made some improvements but has been getting minimal feedback.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51097480
Spacio, my stationman.

Drawbacks: Cult Wars, Eggs? Invasion of the Body Snatchers, The Blob, Nuclear Operatives, VIVA LA REVOLUTION! (1900)

Rolled USS Destiny

Human, Cook (1850)

Spess Law (Free)
Puritan (2050)
Spacephobia (2150)
Friend of Food (Free)
Swedish (Free)
Addicted (2250)
Clutz (2350)
Quantum Confectionary Arts (2050)
Powered by Laughter (1450)
Words to Live By (850)
Syndicate playing cards (800)
Pan-galactic gargle blaster (Free)
S.H.O.D.A.N. (0)

You'd think being criplingly addicted to increasingl conceptual drugs while having the fine motor control of Mr. Bean and also paranoia be a major impedement to a chef.

You'd think wrong. Because through the power of [MELODY], every mealtime looks like a one-man Looney Tunes episode-but the dirac sea soup and the Bose-Einstein condensate lasagne come out fresher than ever, and right on time. The tricky part is juggling the Hegra's humanform jotun with the rest of the cutlery and ingredients flailing wildly in the storm of black comedy my kitchen has become. At least Hegra seems to be having fun.

Anyway. I've got to find a way to make us all work together to stamp out the cults so-friends! Aliens! Lend me your ears! Some of us want to detonate the nuclear bomb I've recently awakened into being a sentient entity. Others want to forcibly impregnate the mime. But there is one thing, in these dark times, that unites us in ways no cult of gibbering madman ever could:

COMMUNISM.

What have the heads of the station ever done for us anyway? They're the ones who let everything get this messed up in the first place! If we put aside our differences, together we can build the first socialist worker's paradise...in space. You have literally nothing to lose but your willingness to be killed by oversight's incompetence.

Just in case Narsie and Ratvar do pull a fast one though-can you combine Powered by Laughter and Words to Live By to...do something?
>>
>>51098773
Also include that perk that can let you train on auto pilot.
>>
>>51098775
People were only wanting to talk to Tera about something stupid.
>>
If SMTanon is around, Does Lord of Vermin's Magic immunity have limitations?

If i want to allow magic to affect me, can i do that?
>>
>>51098599
Get the potion from gothic that increases strength and the infinite liquid generator from Terraria. Then get really really thirsty and start drinking.
>>
>>51098713
Kind of unclear. He had a few mental issues so it could have been just him. Maybe get an anti-insanity perk just in case.
>>51098733
Something about his atoms being an instant ahead of the current timeline. No idea how that gives him his powers though. It's all internal I think so it should keep working if you assume that you get a human form that works according to the laws of the Marvel universe when you go there.
>>
>>51098599
Get Data Drain from Generic Virtual World, kill a Kryptonian and take their power. Or get Power Copying from Heroes and do the same. Or use Deal With The Devil convince a Kryptonian to trade you their power.
>>
>>51098773
Though you'd probably need some starting superstrength to work off with that plan, or significantly more than a few millenia.

Softcap still has diminishing returns after all. You're unlikely to get Superman-tier buff in time, if you're lifting weights with only softcap and no other advantages.
>>
File: 3529303-9034479160-35237.jpg (1MB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
3529303-9034479160-35237.jpg
1MB, 1249x1920px
>>51098825
Reminder that Sentry's real power isn't even his physical abilities. Those are just fringe benefits of his absurd psychic powers and molecular manipulation.

I'm really surprised I've never actually seen anyone go for the Serum. You're mostly only doing the world a favor by preventing Bob from getting godlike powers, anyway.

>>51098713
Pretty sure Bob was already a paranoid schizophrenic and agoraphobic. The Serum just made it so that stuff could manifest into the real world.
>>
>>51098903
The Sentry is basically Eidolon, his powers are whatever he needs at the time.
>>
>>51098785
Where was that from?

>>51098865
You know, this makes me want a Gym jump.

>Whey Shake that drastically speeds that drastically speeds up gainz
>Weights that can be as heavy as you need them to be
>Zyzz and Arnold companions
>>
>>51098959
That would actually be great.
>>
Is it possible to kill the Hivemind in Generic Zombie Apocalypse? It shouldn't be that powerful, given that it needs zombies to do its' dirty work, but the image is that of Shub-Niggurath, and there's now way I can fight an Outer God.
>>
>>51098959
Master of Magic, it wakes you up if you're attacked so while it works for researching magic or simple strength training it won't work for combat training.
>>
>>51098799
Read the notes and make that call for yourself.

Sure.
>>
>>51098865
I think there's a perk somewhere that gives you no limits on your improvement and doesn't slow down at the cost of a much slower learning/growth rate. Can't remember where it's from though.
>>
>>51098959
We already have wii fitness.

It's gym plus a qt trainer.
>>
Other than Read the Guide from Minish Cap are there any good replacements for PtV?
>>
>>51099022
I think Mardukth has said that Mage of Light from SBURB works the same way as PtV.
>>
File: aeLptFG.jpg (37KB, 529x487px) Image search: [Google]
aeLptFG.jpg
37KB, 529x487px
>>51091198
No, the 50cp and the OC ones can't get the 1000CP perks. The Master companion for Servants can get it however, as can Servant companions who buy Pseudo Servant.

>>51091262
No, I don't want there to be situations where 20 True Magic users show up out of nowhere because that's silly. The 1000cp options are meant to be near unique and special, not something a cheap import or companion option can get a hold of. Why would it be about power when you can, with effort, do as >>51091288 says and gain all of them yourself?

>>51091810
Saber Arturia.

>>51094356
The perk gives you one full as Archers was.
>>
>>51098959
We still have stuff like Bloody Roar's weights and Killer Instinct's Combo Gym already

Not even counting stuff available in something like Kenichi among others
>>
>>51099022
Seer of Light from Sburb?

Maybe just some good precog abilities in general.
>>
>>51098903
Yeah, the Void did say that the serum that made Bob into the Sentry (or maybe made him into the Void, which one of them is the real identity and which is the projected alter is far from clear) would have worked on anyone. Though the Void also claims to be the literal Angel of Death, something that Uatu confirms, and that his and Bob's powers come from channeling God's will, not any super-serum. Like pretty much everything to do with the Sentry, it's weird and confusing and contradicts itself a lot.
>>
>>51099105
>The Master companion can get it as can Servants
No, they can't. I won't allow that.
>>
>>51098996
Oh yeah.

>>51099012
We do? ...Did not know that.

>>51099107
Cool.
>>
>>51099105
>you can, with effort, gain all of them yourself
They won't work unless you buy them.
>>
File: 1483022484347.png (263KB, 686x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1483022484347.png
263KB, 686x1032px
>>51099175
Up to you.
>>
>>51099083
>>51099137
>I need to read up on SBURB.
Fuck, I feared this day would one day come.
>>
What are some good ways to blow all my magical energy quickly? I need to brute force some training with Leaky Limiter.

Also, does anybody know of a perk that would get rid of physical tiredness? Resting is a pain.
>>
>>51099208
It's okay. SBURB is fine, all the stuff important to that happened well before Homestuck went turbo-stupid. It was just when Homestuck was regular stupid.
>>
>>51099199
Great, thanks. I hereby ban Master and Servant companions from purchasing 1000 CP perks.
>>
>>51099199
Leotards are pretty great tho
>>
>>51099229
Final Casting from Maoyuu Demon King and Hero lets you put all your magic into one spell. It's only one per day, though.
>>
>>51099233
While we're banning things we have no authority to do I hereby ban you from JumpChain and the /JC/ threads.
>>
>>51099229
Maoyuuu Yuusha Demon King has a perk for that. Or just use Wish Granting from Fate which has exponentially-scaling costs. Then just fuck off to space or something.
>>
>>51099230
Half way through the introduction and your statement only serves to terrify me about what it's like now.
>>
>>51099233
Nope. She gave you permission to forbid Masters from taking them. Servants are outside your jurisdiction, Mendoza!
>>
>>51099105
>as can Servant companions who buy Pseudo Servant
Black Grail Jackie?
*nods*
Black Grail Jackie.
>>
File: Texts From Fate.png (341KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
Texts From Fate.png
341KB, 500x563px
>>51099198
Why would that be? I've said that if you purposefully take action to fuck the Sorceries with science in setting without buying it, you'll suffer for it too if you learnt one in Setting, but it's fairly easy to not do that at which point it will remain working as it does in setting in future settings.

So just don't mass produce portal guns or time machines and give them to everyone.

>>51099248
They are aren't they?
>>
File: 1476860847975.jpg (39KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
1476860847975.jpg
39KB, 624x628px
>>51099197
>We do? ...Did not know that.
Well, it's wii sports resort.
Same universe though.
>>51099257
you took the b8
>>
>>51099266
Yeah, Homestuck does that.

Good luck, anon. Hang onto your sanity.
>>
>>51098737
Dude, you are making this far more complicated than necessary with all your conditional discounts. How hard is it to do what damn near every other jump does and just list who gets what discount at the beginning or end of the perk? This shit should not read like a flowchart made by Jackson Pollock.
>>
>>51099257
I do have the authority to ban it, though. See >>51099199 . It's up to me, anon.
>>
>>51099229
That very same jump has the All Seeing Eye, which uses tremendous amounts of mana very, very quickly. This means you get more practice seeing more/for longer, and you get far more mana over time as you train you leaky limiter.

Also the Sims games have a 'sleep' or 'energy' stat you wear out by doing physical activities and over time, and restore by sleeping, so the varied ways in the Sims 3 to refill it quickly will probably work.
>>
>>51099301
What the hell is this bullshit? I have read the introduction and all it has told me is. . . fuck I have no idea what it wants to tell me. It makes no god dammed sense! The hell am I supposed to be doing?
>>
>>51099285
How long would it take to make Ea level items with the First magic? You said EX was tens of millenia (IIRC), and I'm not sure how much more bullshit Ea is.

Also, I was reading the supplement and it says Natural Body makes strength always rank up. What does that mean and what happens with EX?
>>
>>51099266
Oh, god, it got so dumb. You know how Homestuck fans are super annoying? Thing is, Andrew Hussie agreed. He hates the obsessive parts of his fandom. So he got into this weird self-sabotaging thing where he made the series as dumb as possible, basically playing chicken with the fans to see how far he could take it before they'd give up on it. They never did. He introduced annoying character and annoying character, daring his fandom to stop loving them. It didn't work. It got to the point where his characters would go on screeds lasting page after page full of thinly-veiled metaphors for how much Andrew Hussie hates his fans and how they're all garbage people. It didn't work. It's kind of hilarious, from an outside perspective.
>>
>>51099282
I cant tell if you mean Jackie Chan or Jack the Ripper

Neither of which seem like good ideas
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51098987
No idea, but in the past Outer Gods have operated through human proxies. Pretty sure Whateley was conceived through Yog-Sothoth possesing a dude.

>>51096704
>Respawn

This shouldn't remain in any capacity after the jump. It's a vidya mechanic; Mega Man, Minecraft Metroid etc. have similar in their games and they certainly aren't present in future jumps.

>Basic Video Game Bullshit
>speciman implant
>unlimited resources
>Engines of War
>Eyes of the Hunter

On the one hand, I think you're conflating the game mechanics of the world too far with what the game is actually supposed to represent i.e. a bunch of naked dudes /struggling/ to survive, rather than a bunch of cartoon characters teabagging dinosaurs for funsies. Again, as a general rule-if you're writing perks for a setting without blatent supernatural effects having complete absolutes is a no-no.

On the other hand, there is are broadly similar things to this in Minecraft/Elona.

On yet another hand, those games have more distinctly seamless merges of gameplay and mechanics than Ark does.

On the whole, I'm going to say these are too meta and shouldn't be here.

>Negotiator
>Loving Master

Can you actually negotiate with animals in the game? I thought you just beat them up and tamed them.

>Running the fuck away

You can always run away...except when you can't? I think this would be worded better as a talent for escape in general rather than having absolutes like "always" thrown around.

>Engram

What is this?

>Directed Growth

It's not clear what this does; is it a permanent buff, or do they just fight better when you lead them? If the latter, it would be a better idea to avoid the percentiles/attributes and just phrase it as "things fight better when you lead them"

>Breeder of Armies

Is this even present in the game?

>Fighter of the Elements

This is a blatently supernatural skill. Its' price should be swapped with one of the 400 CP perks.

(cont'd)
>>
>>51099387
Is he doing anything now?
>>
>>51099407
>This shouldn't remain in any capacity after the jump. It's a vidya mechanic; Mega Man, Minecraft Metroid etc. have similar in their games and they certainly aren't present in future jumps.
It's a 1-Up perk Garlock and it fits the setting.
>>
>>51099363
Kill monsters, build your house ever taller, and eventually have some weird moral growth from interacting with a big monster. Then you go fight the final boss. If you're a Space player you also have to breed the perfect frog, from which a new universe will be made, and if you're the Time player you have to keep all your friends from fucking up causality. There are some complications in the mechanics, true, but the core is simple.
>>
>>51099375
>Tens of millennia
>Cut down to a few dozen years with Enhanced Mastery
God that power is my favorite thing in the whole chain, I swear.
>>
>>51099407
>Outer Gods have operated through human proxies
So I might be dealing with an actual Outer God here. Shit. Might have to pay some cp to take a different option...
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51099407
>True Survivor

This verges on the perks I have lumped under "too much game in the setting", but if you made it so you AREN'T some kind of perpetual motion machine and simply made it a very good survival buff you could swap it with something else and making Piercing Blow the capstone.

>Industrial Forge

Should clarify it works mainly for mundane ores

>Atlas of Ten Thousand Beasts

What is this based on in the game, and how does it justify a private zoo in your back pocket?

>>51099387
I'm surprised that from what little I heard about the ending, it doesn't involve Lord English somehow powering up enough to break through the 4th wall and murder the readership.

Oh geeze. It reminds me of Anno's reaction to the Evangelion fanbase as expressed through the Rebuild movies.

>>51099105
>Saber

I'm surprised, Val.

Wasn't quite sure who I was expecting, but I would've never guessed Saibah.

>>51099440
>1-up

It yields 5 fiat-backed respawns a month. If it were once a year sure, but it ain't.

>it fits the setting

Well, I disgaree because ostensibly the setting is about surviving on an island with barely anything to your name, and because plenty of other videogames have respawn mechanics which aren't represented in their jumps.
>>
>>51099407
>It's a vidya mechanic; Terraria, Bayonetta, Mario, Aion, Killing Floor, Rust, Custom Robo etc. have similar in their games and they certainly are present in future jumps.

I mean, not that some of your complaints aren't valid, but... c'mon man.
>>
>>51098545
Anon who pdf'd the 2.1 edition here. Noticed the thread. Do you want a 2.2 edition with the following updates:

* FISS text: discount applies to rank purchases, not trait upgrades.
* FISS 5 table: append ~10kt
* FISS 6 table: append ~1Mt
* Notes: FISS 5/6 means you can "shrug off" a small tactical or strategic nuclear weapon respectively. Bigger nukes can still stun, harm or even kill you. It's your chain, fanwank something.

And now I am remembering the episode of Lois & Clark where Clark got nuked - he survived, but he had so much radioactive dust embedded in his body that nobody else could go near him until they figured out how to remove it.

Haven't started on the imaged pdf, bunch of work has landed on my plate (but hey, I get to eat real food!)
>>
>>51099490
>It yields 5 fiat-backed respawns a month.
In setting, post jump it is just a once per jump 1-Up like all the others.
>>
>>51099400
>Servant Jackie Chan
Don't be ridiculous, that's not even a thing.
...is it?
>>
File: 1483246639118.jpg (219KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483246639118.jpg
219KB, 1280x960px
>>51099363
Pray your session isn't a clusterfuck of alien universes in an endless loop of creation, orchestrated by a being of unimaginable power. But if it is, waifu a troll.
>>
>>51099520
>>51099400
Name five Servants that aren't Jackie Chan.
>>
>>51099521
>waifu a troll.
Shit idea alert.
>>
>>51099514
>* FISS 5 table: append ~10kt
>* FISS 6 table: append ~1Mt
>* Notes: FISS 5/6 means you can "shrug off" a small tactical or strategic nuclear weapon respectively. Bigger nukes can still stun, harm or even kill you. It's your chain, fanwank something.

please and thank you
>>
>>51099520
It's not.
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>51099483
Mind you, I'm actually not sure; it's been a while since I've asked Stupid Dog about the exact nature of that thing. For me it falls under the whole "Outer Gods gonna getcha" part of my chain, but that itself is a personal houserule of sorts.

>>51099516
Whoops, sorry. Misread. Complaint withdrawn.

>>51099507
I was actually thinking of those as examples for 1-up perks, but yeah-my bad.
>>
>>51099514
>* FISS 6 table: append ~1Mt
So FISS isn't restricted to level 5 anymore?
>>
>>51099452
From what jump?
>>
File: Saber Alter.jpg (256KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
Saber Alter.jpg
256KB, 850x1203px
>>51099490
>Wasn't quite sure who I was expecting, but I would've never guessed Saibah.

Cant go wrong with the classics, Altered or otherwise
>>
>>51099551
Saber, Archer, Gilgamesh, Jackie Chan, Lancer... wait, damnit!
>>
>>51091810
Design wise it's Attila.

It's why I'm disappointed that she's an alien genocide machine. It means I can't go Charlemagne as her descendent and have to change my build.
>>
>>51099431
He got 2 million dollars in a Kickstarter to make a Homestuck game, got scammed out of the money, then pawned all the writing for the game off on somebody else.
>>
File: Jack cute.jpg (96KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
Jack cute.jpg
96KB, 700x840px
>>51099520
Look I didnt know if you companioned and imported the Ladder God Himself, I cant predict anything

Also Jack is for taking care of, not corrupting

>>51099551
Li Schwen
Kojirou
Okita
Benkei
Jackie Cha- FUCK
>>
>>51099490
>I'm surprised that from what little I heard about the ending, it doesn't involve Lord English somehow powering up enough to break through the 4th wall and murder the readership.
That's because Lord English already broke the 4th wall to kill Hussie himself several acts prior to the ending, so repeating it for the audience would be just rehashing an old idea.
>>
>>51099572
You can upgrade one of the F, I, S or S in your FISS abilities to Rank 6 now.
>>
File: mjfHPVf.jpg (973KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mjfHPVf.jpg
973KB, 1920x1080px
>>51099375
Well given Ea is an EX rank and all, it'll take as long as an EX rank.

>>51099490
Man, that sort of heroic, ever chivalrous knight King is just too inspiring to not love.
>>
>>51099573
Worm.
>>
>>51099514
>>51099558
>* FISS text: discount applies to rank purchases, not trait upgrades.

...So, assuming I just want to buy FISS 5 for only Invulnerability. Would that be discounted to 250 or still be 500?
>>
>>51099621
>alien genocide machine
I thought she was just a Saber.
>>
Can someone post the new PS238 jump? It's not on the drive.
>>
>>51099658
Discounted would be 750 since you need a purchase to get an upgrade
>>
>>51099521
Right. . . let me edit my earlier question
Other than Read the Guide from Minish Cap OR ANYTHING FROM SBURB are there any good replacements for PtV?
>>
>>51097314
Things went fairly well. Turns out giving the police mildly effective weapons from the start helped a lot. Slowed Kuuga's growth a bit due to not quite as much necessity for him to shoulder everything. Was even able to avoid getting brutally murdered by either brand of serial killer monster. Managed to help some of the other Agitos avoid the many pitfalls of their powers, but mostly focused on killing Lords and messing around with my Gaim Drivers. Preferred Agito due to lack of needing to carry stuff around, but there were some fights where throwing a bunch of mechs at someone via Harvest Lockseed was the better answer.
>>
>>51099635
Shit. I haven't looked at the new one at all. Can teachers still get Level 5 for 750CP?
>>
>>51099640
EX God-hand would only nullify up to A+++, right? Why is that, exactly?
>>
File: TH1S SM1L3 1S WORTH PROT3CT1NG.gif (8KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
TH1S SM1L3 1S WORTH PROT3CT1NG.gif
8KB, 650x450px
>>51099557
>he doesn't like yellow sclera
>he doesn't want to touch a grey tongue
>he doesn't want to kiss a mouth full of knives
>he doesn't want to pail with a tentabulge
It's like you're not even /d/egenerate.
>>
>>51099658
I think if you just wanted to be nigh-invulnerable rather than get anything else in the FISS package, you're better off with Misc Meta.
>>
>>51099707
It nullifies that and heavily weakens EX rank attacks. That's so you aren't completely invincible to other Servants.
>>
File: mistake.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
mistake.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>51099686
Getting gud yourself through ages of experience and practice
>>
>>51099676
did you check the new uploads?
>>
>>51099740
Not there.
>>
>>51099733
No you see that is how I succeed in the plan Not!PtV will give me, I still need the Not!PtV.
>>
>>51099624
>pic
Jack has seen some serious shit there.
>>
>>51099676
>>51099704
>>51099740
I should post v2.2 shortly.
>>
>>51099755
Yes it is.
>>
>>51099768
GET

GOOD
>>
>>51099685
Huh? I don't want the Flight, Speed, or Strength. Just the Invulnerability, the rest is redundant for me.

The jump I'm reading say:

>Some FISS may be stronger or weaker in certain traits; you can, instead of paying 300 CP to increase everything by one rank, pay 100 CP to increase only one of your abilities.

So, I'm asking if I can just pay 100cp (or 50cp with discount) five times, to get FISS 5 Invulnerability without the rest.

>>51099722
...Maybe.

Hey, Bancho, could Misc Meta get me comparable Invulnerability?
>>
>>51099740
Can you answer >>51098537
>>
>>51099640
I've got a (probably stupid) question: can you break a Noble Phantasm? If you've got a Noble Phantasm which passively cuts through anything and you clashed swords with Excalibur or Gae Bolg would your sword just cut them in half?
>>
File: April Nursery.png (244KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
April Nursery.png
244KB, 512x724px
>>51099773
Books are scary shit, with all of those things that can be inside them
>>
>>51099789
Found it. I was looking for a PS238 jump, the lack of PS238 in the title threw me.
>>
>>51099778
You have Navel Broadside at rank 4, shouldn't that be a battleship's main gun? A broadside is way weaker than the rank before it.
>>
>>51099827
You can break/Break Noble Phantasms yes. They repair themselves slowly in a materialised state over time so they'll eventually be restored.
>>
Is there anything else that can give either a clone of Enhanced Mastery or a reasonable facsimile?
>>
>>51099851
Thanks, will fix.
>>
>>51099721
I'm not. I have a bunch of weird fetishes, but hermaphrodites with a psychological need for two partners aren't part of it. The nightmarish breeding is something that can be a plus but in this case is weird and stupid and not.
>>
>>51099798
He said proportionally to a child's strength compared to an adult's. Now, that's a lot of math I don't want to do atm, but it's going to be at least twice as much, at a very conservative estimate.
>>
>>51099686
Get something like Conjoined Conjures and another perk such as Dark Wisdom... or Abyssal something... the one from Overlord that lets you overcharge spells.

Then go to Mage the Awakening and go Acanthus, Master Time and Fate and get a little bit of Space. Now make a Time/Fate spell with conjunctional Space that's a short term precognitive spell that tells you in rough terms how to do what you want to do so long as it's within X = mana minutes/hours whatever is balanced. Then port that into another magic system and overcharge it with mana. Tada, you've made your own PtV spell, though anti-precog/scrying may screw you over.

There's probably ways to do that easier, I just don't know them.
>>
>>51099851
Which reads better, "Battleship Main Guns" or "Battleship Broadside"?
>>
>>51099791
No, it's an upgrade you need a base for an upgrade.
and for the miscellaneous meta . It isn't really meant to cover things covered in FISS >>51099798
do I seem like it would be a pediatrician to you?I'm good at Google and I can't Find any sort of benchmarks for these differences.
>>
>>51099877
The hermaphrodite thing is just fanon.

Now embrace the enjoyment of a species for whom threesomes are a normal and necessary reproductive behavior.
>>
>>51097809
I'll post all three jumps together a bit later, since there's been long gaps between when I update them and when I started.

By the way, perks.

Here, Eat This Apple [100, Free for Rogue] - It will make you look even more like a bitch. You are good at looking smug and superior in whatever position you’re in - in strength or weakness. Whether or not you are actually the stronger one in a confrontation, you are just good at looking confident while pushing your opponent’s buttons. You can easily goad someone into a foolish argument or infuriate them into making a mistake, so long as they don’t see it coming. Hot-headed Magical Girls don’t live very long, after all, and you’re good at exploiting that.

Tough Love [100, Free for Rogue] - The world isn’t a nice place, contrary to what all those bright-eyed idealists will tell you. But at the same time, it’s not all bad - people constantly overlook things like their strong points in favor of chasing silly dreams or impossible wishes. You’re able to use the right amount of tough and cold-hearted in your words to snap someone out of a depression or get them to realize they’re about to self-destruct. Even more than that - people will instinctively realize that you really do mean well, deep down, so long as you’re actually trying to help them. This may not always work, but your barbed words and anger are born of worry and wanting to see them do better...and they’ll know that.
>>
>>51099898
The first one, if only because a battleship doesn't have broadsides. That weapon arrangement is only found on pre industrial era ships and some less realistic scifi ones.
>>
>>51099899
But there is the Misc Meta girl with the protective aura that gives her pseudo-invulnerability (actual limit unknown).
>>
>>51099899
You said the other day that you can stack Misc Meta purchases for a single stronger power, but the jump says you can't.
>>
>>51098783
im going to have to say no...

The lewd and sexual advances I cant really see molding well with a perk that literally has to go in the opposite direction and attempt to be funny...

joke = mood killer
funny =/= not sexy or lewd
>>
>>51099856
So if I've got a sword that cuts things in two it'd be able to just slice through Excalibur if Saber tried to block it? That's good to know, thanks.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm considering summoning Arngrim as a Berserker to be my Servant in one of the wars. Probably Fate/Zero. He'd have the magic sword Tyrfing which I've worked out to have the passive ability to "divide" anything it touches, splitting it in two along the same plane as its blade. This effectively gives Tyrfing the ability to cut through anything and also makes it horrifyingly dangerous. Even a single nick of Tyrfing would be incredibly dangerous; if it nicked your shoulder you'd be bisected down the middle, if it cut your wrist you'd lose your entire hand. This power would be strong enough that Arngrim could slice something the size of a skyscraper in half simply by grazing it. What rank do you suppose this kind of NP would be? I was imagining A+ or A++ but I don't know for sure.
>>
>>51098267
Well, I can't do anything with Chaos Frame. The one I'm making is specifically The March of the Black Queen, as I haven't played any other the other games and don't want to lock someone out from making a Jump for them.

The other two though. Those are great ideas, much appreciated.
>>
>>51099953
>You may choose up to three thematically related abilities, though choosing fewer
>than three will make the remaining power(s) more powerful but only a little bit (the power curve will
>look something like this {1+1+1, 1.25+1.25, 2}).
>>
>>51099725
I mean, isn't an EX (attack) pretty weak in the long run? It's not like it's something that can be improved, and that's... not really how it works.
>>
>>51099899
Okay... So, I buy the base FISS (I guess I'm also a slow flyer and a bit speedier), for 150 discounted.

Then I need 4 upgrades to get Invulnerability to 5. So 550 if I don't get discounts to those? Or 350 if do get discounts.

Neither option equals the 750 total you mentioned? That'd only result if I bought everything up to 5, which is kind of a waste for me.

Which one is it?
>>
>>51099949
yeah and that's beyond the benchmarks I set forth for the power now isn't it? maybe like 4 purchases of "protective field"

>>51099953
hey>>51099778 could you fix that as well?
>>51099990
No discounts on the upgrades just the base
>>
>>51099984
No I meant multiple purchases.
>>
File: Madoka! Madoka!.png (603KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
Madoka! Madoka!.png
603KB, 600x851px
>>51099923
>more Madoka
Hooray!

Captcha that is graffiti, not a street sign.
>>
>>51100011
>If you’re a Teacher you may Discount any 1 Power for yourself.
>Each purchase of Misc Meta counts as one item, and FISS, no matter what the rank, always counts as one item.
>>
>>51100090
Purchases of "Rank" are not the same as Upgrades of "trait". It will be made clear in 2.2
>>
>>51100011
So you can stack multiple purchases on the same power?
>>
>>51099923
>first spoiler
...We have a jump that gives us infinite apples, right?
>>
>>51099725
Would God hand also give you the 11 resurrections and ability to develop an immunity to attacks? This seems like it could be part of my Doomsday build.
>>
>>51100116
So if you discount your FISS and buy it at level 5, with one upgraded trait, the cost would be 850?
>>
>>51100139
One extra life pre-Spark and temporary immunity, though EX increases the time of immunity.
>>
>>51099969
If you had one sure. Erm. That's...not going to be A++ if it can do match Excalibur's big blast in damage output with every normal strike for no energy cost, especially if it's also meant to cut through anything at all as well.

I could see it having that effect an EX rank with a required mana expenditure for larger and larger effects but the 'cut through anything' bit wouldn't be much more then what a normal sword NP would have (Which is still cutting through anything that's not supernaturally tough/bullshit science tough). You could also do the opposite and have it cut through anything, even other EX rank NPs, but the exaggerated damage effect would be a lot smaller. It'd make wounds worse but not by too much.

>>51099989
Why would I care about the long run when I'm solely looking at things from the point of the Supplement and Fate? Where negating even EX rank attacks makes you completely invincible against all but a handful of beings in the Nasuverse, with only a tiny number of Servants being potentially able to harm you?

>>51100139
It gives one resurrection but it does give the adaptive resistance part of it too yes.
>>
>>51100011
>No discounts on the upgrades just the base
>looks at my FISS... F5 I1 S6 S1 build...

...Welp. I guess that cost me 1050cp instead of the 650 I thought it did.

Time to go standard FISS, because it's cheaper? This makes no Sense
>>
>>51100116
>>51100011
It seems like you two aren't saying the same thing here with respect to FISS.

If you buy FISS 5, is that one purchase worth 1500 that can be discounted to 750 or is it 1350 (150+4*300)?
>>
>>51100181
>It gives one resurrection
It gives one Resurrection or only one of the resurrections it gives you prevents your chain from ending?
>>
>>51100250
The latter. Only one resurrection as it counts for the chain.
>>
>>51099725
>heavily weakens EX rank attacks.
How does that even work? It only "partially" pierces your skin? Isn't it supposed to be an all-or-nothing sort of thing?
>>
>>51099902
I don't share.
>>
>>51100296
It heavily weakens the amount of damage or power it has when it hits you? It seems pretty clear to me.
>>
>>51100261
You should note that in the new supplement because with enough mana the resurrections can replenish, it would be bad if someone got the idea they had a 1-Up every other day instead of it only working once per jump.
>>
What jumps have " robot schematics" items? I know Clone Wars, Samurai Jack, and Megaman Zero do, but are there any other jumps? And yeah, I know Supreme Commander ACUs are great for building robot armies, but I want to save that for later in the chain.
>>
>>51100011
I can fix it, but please double-check what you want:

#1. A purchase of Misc Meta's three thematic effects can all be the same power to make it stronger, with diminishing returns, but you can't stack multiple purchases of the same power.

#2. A purchase of Misc Meta's three thematic effects can all be the same power to make it stronger, with diminishing returns, but you can stack multiple purchases.

>>51100213
Flight 5 but only Invuln 1? Assuming your typical non-aerodynamic human body shape, I'd be worried about ripping apart when going transonic let alone maxing out.
>>
>>51100344
Go Pacific Rim and just automate the Jagers.
>>
>>51100314
>You will never watch you waifu grab her greatest rival and ravish her, inviting you to join in.
pleb

>>51100344
Medabots
>>
>>51100339
It'll be in the rulings part yes, but I doubt there'll be any confusion unless someone purposefully tries given I've always said it's a once per jump thing.
>>
>>51100181
I have a dumb question. How long would I need to practice with the first to make a cup of tea?
>>
>>51100350
>>
>>51100344
Command and Conquer Red Alert, maybe?
>>
>>51100296
Just a guess but I think she means:
God Hand would normally nullify any attack that isn't more powerful than the NP, since she doesn't want to allow you to Null EX level attacks the EX instead allows it to weaken attacks that it can't nullify.
>>
>>51100369
Please address>>51100241
>>
I'm going to bed you folks can ask me about more stuff in the morning
>>
>>51100366
I'd imagine you could do that straight away.
>>
>>51100344
Custom robo has a small army of small robots - and I mean in sheer number, not in size.

Beyond that, each origin has an associated high class robo - or at least, the data to build one. Drop in also has a machine to get data on the things you fight.
>>
>>51099721
I'm cool with everything besides the tentabulges. That's just nasty, yo.

The real reason to take a troll origin in that jump is to finally understand how the hell the quadrants work.
>>
>>51100137
That will be an item for Rogue later. Speak of!

Back Alley Chef [200, Discount for Rogue] - Food is one of the ultimate pleasures of life, and is essential to survival! Even if you could technically survive without anything to eat now, starvation is still a terrible feeling, even as a little nagging sensation. Fortunately, you grew up in dire straits and knew the pain of starvation - so you’re well-equipped to avoid it. You’re able to make filling and even delicious meals out of things like dollar store instant ramen, a bag of chips, and some leftover cookies, making it feel like a gourmet feast to the ones who eat it. As a bonus, poisoning from old or overripe food just doesn’t phase you anymore, and you no longer gain unwanted weight from eating sweets or fattening foods. Bon appetit!

Life Is Short [200, Discount for Rogue] - Any minute now, you could die in anything from a car accident to a Wraith attack. Even if you no longer age or worry for physical death, you’ll find yourself exhausting all has life to offer fairly quickly. Well, nuts to that. You’re able to keep appreciating and finding value in simple pastimes like video games or talking to your friends, and it will be just as exciting as it was the first time. Who has time to be bored about everything done under the sun? That just means it’s time for round two.
>>
>>51100413
So you're literally just handing out free omnipotence. Thanks, I guess?
>>
>>51100361
Repulsive creature.
>>
>>51100443
No, she's handing out free tea. Weren't you listening?
>>
>>51100181
What if I scaled it to durability? What Tyrfing does is basically split things apart. When it cuts something it transmits the cut much further through the target than it normally would go, essentially splitting it in half. For mundane materials (stuff that's not supernaturally tough/bullshit science) it can cut a ridiculous ways into it, so much that it can cut a very large object in half with a single swing. But for something like Excalibur, which is much harder but also much, much smaller I'd imagine it would at least damage it. Maybe make it so that it slices notches into the blade (with risk of eventually breaking the sword entirely if Saber tries to block too many hits) instead of just cutting through it in one blow? The effect would still apply to Saber, of course, in that if she got cut by it the sword would straight-up bisect her immediately even if it was just a shallow nick. But I don't imagine Tyrfing would have anywhere near the strength to cut through an EX rank NP or even really damage one.

Basically the point of Tyrfing is that it's incredibly dangerous to be cut by it; it can potentially one-shot someone if they are even grazed by it unless they have absolutely insane durability, which has the double point of making it extremely dangerous but also putting immense psychological pressure on the opponent not to get hit by it, forcing them to fight extremely reactive without being able to take any risks at all and without being able to block the weapon too many times.
>>
Jumpers!
Tell me about your vehicles!
>>
File: PgE9lh3.png (909KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
PgE9lh3.png
909KB, 1366x768px
>>51100443
Oh, oh! Am I finally getting this too? Sweeeet~. I'd wondered how long it took before you got around to me. I feel so special now, like I've really achieved something.
>>
What "rank" would a modern fire arm have in terms of Fate?
>>
>>51100443
Okay, I know this is bait, but it's one weird enough that I'm compelled to bite despite my best interests: How is the ability to make cups of tea "omnipotence"? Is there perhaps some tea somewhere in the chain, that the ability to make as much of as you want would grant you incredible power?
>>
File: Derp.jpg (235KB, 770x587px) Image search: [Google]
Derp.jpg
235KB, 770x587px
>>51100443
>Making a cup of tea = omnipotence

Wut.
>>
>>51100413
Could you have a God-hand clone where instead of nullifying a certain "level" of attacks it does something like nullify a fraction of your total durability?
>>
>>51100353
>>51100361
>>51100374
>>51100417
Thanks, everyone.

>>51100484
Does the Death Egg count as a vehicle?
>>
>>51100453
Atta boy! Now you're getting into the spirit of things.

<3<
>>
File: 1480686378801.gif (1MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480686378801.gif
1MB, 444x250px
>>51100492
>>
>>51100495
Maybe he's thinking of the old "To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create a universe" quip?
>>
>>51100519
Extella revealed universes are just big cups of tea. So by being able to create a cup of tea you're suddenly able to perform the act of creating entire new universes designed to your specifications.
>>
>>51100525
If you use it for transportation, sure
>>
>>51100545
That's not omnipotence, though. You're not omnipotent until you can modify or delete other cups of tea. You'd need the Second and Fourth Magics, too.
>>
>>51100492
I offer you my sincerest congratulations and condolences.
>>
>>51100492
You've come a long way, Val.
You're a shitposter-certified jump maker now, handing out omnipotence and everything!
>>
>>51100492
I can make living things with First magic, right? How long would it take to make BB?
>>
File: puddle.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
puddle.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>51100484
I just use the Scrying + Teleportation Combo from Samurai Jack. An actual vehicle would just take up space.
>>
>>51100428
>that cooking perk
Oh, that could be useful for my Jumper's cooking abilities. Will there be a Church item, like Kyoko's dad's church?

>>51100549
I use it as a factory and transportation, plus as a base, so I guess that counts?
>>
>>51100559
But I can achieve that by pouring some of my cup into another cup, or creating a cup and throwing it hard enough at the cup I don't like that both shatter.
>>
>>51100492
Is anon >>51100383 correct?
>>
File: Shirou.jpg (46KB, 608x676px) Image search: [Google]
Shirou.jpg
46KB, 608x676px
>>51100545
>making a cup of tea is all that is required for godhood.

Does that mean Shirou is Nasuverse's god.

That explains so much, yet so little.
>>
File: 1373683579430.gif (499KB, 222x366px) Image search: [Google]
1373683579430.gif
499KB, 222x366px
>>51100495
>>51100519
Clearly you underestimate the power of a good cup of tea.
>>
>>51100595
But you don't have the power to move cups of tea around, just make them. Your tea service is immobile, if you want to interact with it you'll need a straw.
>>
>>51100570
Protip: BB herself holds power over a system that can convert calculations that would normally take an infinite length of time to occur in a finite one.
That's how she gamed the Moon Cell.

So. However long it takes for you to manipulate infinities.

>>51100595
No, your tea is still limited by its finite diviniTEA. So you need the Third Magic to ascend your tea into being higher dimensional tea.
>>
File: 529.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
529.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>51100560
>>51100566
D'aww, thanks guys.

>>51100480
That seems fine for an EX rank NP. At the power of the effect and the sheer lethality, even to other Servants, with it being just a passive effect that costs nothing, it's definitely a NP of the highest tier. It still has a size limit on what it can affect at max, just go with your earlier stated one, but even most kaiju are still smaller then that.

>>51100494
As an NP? Depends on what firearm, what effects, what damage it causes etc etc.

>>51100524
I...don't understand, you want an NP that reduces your total durability?

>>51100570
Yes, takes a while, detailed in the notes. Depends on what you want her to be. I don't imagine a normal AI taking that much time so if you're just wanting a compu waifu that looks and acts like her, probably not too long. BB herself at full power? A very, very long time indeed.

>>51100610
Yes? I mean, it's exactly what I said earlier to you, so yes that is what I said earlier.
>>
>>51100669
How about bitchslapping a servant into a (copy of their) real body? How long to do that
>>
>>51100586
There certainly will be, now. Almost done with these.

Fighting Dirty [400, Discount for Rogue] - Setting your opponent off by calling their mother a cow, tripping them up, overwhelming them with unfair advantages...you’re an absolute master of foul play. You’re enough of a wily foe that you could trip up even veteran Magical Girls and make a well-coordinated team fall apart into infighting so long as you knew which buttons to push. Even better - sneak attacks or ‘dishonorable’ blows are much more effective when you use them, hurting just enough that they’ll regret thinking you play fair.

We’re Friends, Right? [400, Discount for Rogue] - Sometimes, fights happen just because of misunderstandings or some ill-timed words. Sometimes, conflict just erupts and nobody can do anything about it. But you’re going to live a very, very long time and doing it alone is the worst feeling you can suffer through. That’s why when you’ve managed to make an enemy of a group but haven’t done anything they’d consider completely unforgivable, you will find it easier to smooth yourself back into their good graces. You might even become real friends if you stay on the same wavelength long enough. A common enemy or goal helps speed up the process considerably. Just note that ‘fool me once…’ is completely in effect here: This perk gets less and less effective if you keep betraying them, until they’d rather put you in a noose than see your face again.
>>
>>51100443
Come on, put a little effort in it
>>
>>51100669
No, an NP that instead of nullifying a "rank" of damage, nullifies anything that doesn't do equivalent damage to 1/2 or 1/4 or 1/8 or 1/whatever of my Endurance/Durability equivalent.
>>
>>51100669
>A very, very long time indeed.
A million? Ten Million? Billion?
Also what's your favorite NP/skill? Actually, do you have a fate build posted somewhere?
>>
>>51100669
Regular BB and a pot of tea are still more powerful though. The true power of Potnia Theron is that none born of the Earth may be late to her tea parties.
>>
>>51100669
>As an NP?
No I mean. . . like what kind of gun would it take to get through Herc's rank B God Hand?
>>
Jump #239: Civilization
>Ace of Swords, reversed: May suggest new ideas or information with dangerous implications.
Gee, you think?
>Location: 10,000 BC
Looks like we're here for the long haul. Good dice roll though.
>Identity: Advisor
I can only be incarnate for a third of the time I'm here? That's... kind of lame, but I wonder if I can use this function in future jumps? Say, Alpha Centauri? Nah, probably not.
>Drawbacks: Full Table (+400), Raging Barbarians (+200)
I'm okay with having a very large number of civilizations in the world. And the barbarians mean that my people can learn to fight wars without having to actually BE in a constant state of war.
>Methodology: Warfare (1500)
Of course, we're going to have to know how to fight. A martial culture is not necessarily a bad thing.
>Methodology: Science (1400)
Then again, this is a nation that I'm influencing. Which means we are going to science the SHIT out of this world.
>Spirit of the Nation (Free, Advisor)
At least I have something to do while being disembodied-- wait, after this jump I count as being 'present' to anyone loyal to me? Holy shit, this is the best buff EVER, did anyone ever notice that before?
>Muse (1350, Advisor)
Being able to influence people and inspire them is definitely worth going for.
>View of Ages (1200, Advisor)
Being able to take the long view is, in itself, a very important thing. Being able to apply that to the future, equally important.
>Great Man Theory (900, Advisor)
Okay, this is just pure hax. I'll be sure to use this responsibly and not just give someone FTL in a society where it doesn't belong.
>Martial Culture (850, Warfare)
So... basically the society (and in the future, everyone loyal to me) gets the bearing of a professional and gain increased benefits from physical training? Heck yes.
>>
>>51100737
Impossible. Servants can't be harmed by mundane weaponry.
>>
>>51100743
>Authority Equals Asskicking (700, Warfare)
I don't expect to use this often, but when it DOES get used, it should be pretty awesome. I'll have to ensure that there is a clause that the leaders of any organization I'm in are permitted to lead from the front when they feel it necessary, for best results.
>Tabula Rasa (650, Science)
This actually should be a very useful ability. The laws of physics are different from world to world, and I need to not take them for granted. While I have tried to package my tech so that there's a 'generic' techtree that can be followed, this should help that along immensely, as well as not coloring what I think is and is not possible from past jumps.
>The Enlightenment (500, Science)
Not that I didn't already have an understanding of the scientific method, but having it reinforced via perks is not bad. Not to mention being able to spend a few hours to essentially make it possible for others to see it the same way. Handy.
>Tech Tree (200, Science)
'Oh, FTL travel? Well, we'll need to research fusion for sufficient power, advanced astronomy to figure out how to manipulate the fabric of space/time, space travel because you do NOT want to scale this up on a planetary surface...'
>The Oracle (Free, Advisor)
Best answering machine ever.
>The Library of Alexandria (100, Advisor)
I can either use this as a book that contains every book I have (which, I will tell you, is an AWFUL lot) or plonk it down so that my sum total knowledge is available to anyone I want to have read it. Heck yes.
>Brandenburg Gate (Free, Warfare)
More useful as a structure - giving everyone a higher degree of professionalism and pride in their work could go a very long way.
>University of Toronto (Free, Science)
So I can either teach ten thousand students at once, personally, or I can plop it down as a university campus and guarantee that everyone learns their coursework perfectly as long as they have the inclination to try. Heck yes.
>>
>>51100737
A really, really, good gun.
>>
>>51100758
>Jumpers
>mundane weaponry
>>
>>51100760

>Hubble Telescope (0, Science)
Honestly this is just going into orbit so I can have a satellite view of everything all the time.

So, spending something along the lines of the next twelve thousand years guiding my people to their rightful place should be entertaining, especially because I don't actually have intentions to do much more than guide them with a light hand and intervene only when it's necessary. This is more often than I'd like of course, because it's Civ, barbarians are everywhere, and diplomacy is a bit weird.

After not very long, I decided to take a more direct route with things, by bringing in the city of Konasse and having it join as the third city. You do remember Konasse, don't you? A city of a half million dragon-human hybrids? Turns out that over time, they'd basically been neglecting their draconic attributes, considering they've been jumping with me for thousands of years now. Due to magic everyone can fly without needing wings, so they just have the Upgraded Human package that I have on tap. Konasse is basically the city that is responsible for cranking out Wonders - it gets the ones I paid points for immediately, and every time a new project becomes possible, it gets added as well. As well as all the necessary buildings that a city should have, in addition to the ones it's got from other jumps.

In 9,000 BC, I have three cities. One is 50,000 people. One is 20,000 people. Then there's Konasse, which was placed adjacent to mountains on a river with a bay, which has 500,000. So it's not a surprise that I'm munchkinning the hell out of everything with that.
>>
>>51100758
They can be harmed by tea, though. Tea is the strongest Mystery.
>>
>>51100783
One thing that I DID find interesting (and I should have expected this) is that over time, the population mingled, and basically by 7,000 BC everyone in my civilization could use magic in one way or another. While it tended to make peoples' personal lives a little more convenient, technology marched onward rather than stagnating - mostly because I intervened in my role as advisor to make certain it did. I did not push it too hard, but my steadily-growing nation was consistently ahead of the global tech curve, if only by just enough to keep Wonders out of everyone else's hands.

Of course, the overall effects on this over time meant that the rest of the world had sights on trying to surpass us. Aside from the constant onslaught of barbarians, we fought several wars with other civilizations. The renaissance era started at about 500 AD, industrial era in 1000 AD, modern in 1500 AD... I slowed things down deliberately as we'd gotten ahead of everyone else, and it would not do to go too far ahead and have everyone else decide to gang up on us. Even gave away a few techs in order to foster goodwill worldwide.

When we hit the atomic era in 1800 AD, Gandhi started to say that his words were backed by nuclear weapons. And then we invaded him and absorbed his entire civilization because this was expected and normal from him, and I am definitely NOT going to let him stockpile nukes and start flinging them around. A little excessive? Maybe. But I'd planned ahead for precisely such an eventuality. It went better than expected but this was the only time that we ever took this sort of action outright. Most other wars ended in us taking a few cities, giving one or two back when we won, and building those cities up to serve as fortress cities in case an invasion happened again.
>>
>>51100696
A few thousand years probably, if you want to do it all with the first. Maybe more, depending on the power of their original body.

>>51100719
Erm, I don't see why not. Would probably be more costly then both K/K or Godhand since those are independent, static effects. Depends on what rank you're aiming to buy it for really.

>>51100729
Trillions, at minimum, since you'd also need to be making the Moon Cell. Possibly much much higher.

Favourite NP? Excalibur. Favourite Skill? Not sure. I do like Riding.

Fate build? Nothing for the new jump no, been too busy and a build would take me weeks. A few for the old jump probably floating around.

>>51100735
How scary.

>>51100737
A modern gun? It wouldn't. Modern weapons such as firearms can't hurt Servants regardless of power. Even the smallest supernatural trait or enhancement leaves it able to hurt them however, and presumably weapons from before or after the modern age work just as well too.
>>
>>51100801
The information era started in 2000 AD; honestly I felt it was better to not have everyone get the same addiction for upgrading so quickly that everything ought to be thrown away because something shinier and newer was coming out five years later. When you've got access to the tech tree you can do that sort of thing.

Space victory was achieved in 2299, just for the sake of running out the clock, though the world had declined into warfare between various civs. Which was totally not done by my spies blaming other nations for acts that they did to sabotage the building of their own space bits, or erasing their factories.

Also just for fun, I spent a bit of time as a Planet Spirit and summoned some Planeteers in the nineties, because it was quite frankly hilarious. Turned out to be interesting, they and their successors kept going for a couple hundred years.

Leaving the jump, Konasse has a fair higher population density and all kinds of buildings that it never had before, which I will admit is pretty damn neat. And despite civilizations fighting each other, the world down there is in pretty good shape while it starts expanding to Alpha Centauri and other star systems.
>>
>>51100758
Wait, really? Do Jumpers and companions permanently gain that ability if they become Servants? Huh.
>>
>>51100802
>I do like Riding
Val no, not in front of the kids
>>
>>51100669
Would this work as a rank A NP?

A sword that guide's it's wielder's actions and cuts far further than it's blade reaches; allows for supernatural feats of swordsmanship (ala deflecting bullets), cutting power enough to ignore the resistance of nearly any mundane material, and enough range to bisect a low flying cargo plane.
>>
>>51100802
>Trillions, at minimum
Not him, but that seems massively excessive. You're essentially saying that it would take you 450 times longer to learn than the Moon has existed and almost 150 times longer than the universe has existed.
>>
>>51100846
They've gotta learn sometime.
>>
>>51100802
>A modern gun? It wouldn't. Modern weapons such as firearms can't hurt Servants regardless of power. Even the smallest supernatural trait or enhancement leaves it able to hurt them however, and presumably weapons from before or after the modern age work just as well too.

OK, what degree of gun (that incorporates magic to make this question work but doesn't really increase it's power) would it take to get through Herc's rank B God Hand?
>>
>>51100853
Again: The Moon Cell isn't an ordinary moon. It's a pandimensional alien clarktech computer that can caculate infinities, turn information into concepts that can affect the real world and generate an entity with an innate connection to the ROOT. It uses Reality Marbles as screensavers.
>>
>>51100853
Type-tier alien race clarktech with massive processing and data storage that can warp reality within itself, store all of human history, and accurately create replicas from that data. Even remixing them into a remix of various goddesses. Not too far fetched.
>>
>>51100802
What would EX Riding even do?
>>
>>51100883
>>51100890
Ah. Well, that's... interesting.

Carry on then.
>>
>First Magic
>At the pinnacle, you can literally make anime real
Why would anyone ever choose a different magic?
>>
>>51100890
Beyond TYPE, potentially. From what little I've been told about Extelia something very similar to. TYPE called a Velber was apparently sealed in the Moon Cell for a while before it managed to hijack it.

Arcuied ripped her way out but to be fair at full power she's basically something born of two TYPEs. More specifically created in the image of one out of another, which incidentally makes her an ideal host for the latter.
>>
>>51100916
I think one of the boosted capstones in Generic Game Developer also let you do that, and let you do it much quicker.
>>
File: Blade Note Example.jpg (159KB, 690x1668px) Image search: [Google]
Blade Note Example.jpg
159KB, 690x1668px
>>51100669
>>51100850
Pic for reference.
>>
File: n7RW7w.gif (524KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
n7RW7w.gif
524KB, 480x270px
>>51100846

>>51100850
That seems fine.

>>51100853
It's a moon sized computer that records everything on earth, down to the smallest events, once every tiny fraction of a second for countless years. It's capable of performing reality warping on a planetary scale at least, can passively create reality marbles or deities, cam recreate beings capable of travelling far beyond the speed of light etc etc and is generally total magitech alien bullshit.

The First, once you hit the centuries level, gets slower and slower to make any improvements.Making something on the above level is going to take you an utterly vast amount of time.
>>
>>51100900
Allow you to ride dragons, which are a big deal in the Nasuverse, and other Phantasmal beasts.
>>
>>51100956
Is it possible to increase the power of a Noble Phantasm? If so how?
>>
>>51100956
Be honest: would EX rank Riding make you an unstoppable sexual monster?
>>
Beside the recent Ark jump are there any perks that allow me to construct things instantly, or nearly instantly, as long as i have the materials?
>>
>>51100802
>Depends on what rank you're aiming to buy it for really.

What would you say is reasonable? I can't really see anything lower than A. 1/2 seems absurdly good, but in the context of Fate alone, it'd probably be functionally equivalent to God-hand at lower levels with reasonable stats. Does this seem fair?

>EX: 1/2
>A+++: 1/4
>A++: 1/8
>A+: 1/16
>A: 1/36
>>
>>51100951
You can only create something for about 15 minutes and they can only be as strong as a knight in plate armor.

It does give you god tier art designing skills so if you combine that with the First then your creations will definitely be beautiful.
>>
>>51100956
Hey Val, question on the First magic thing. If we had something like the Eye of Set, which boosts all magic ten fold, would that make creating something faster/easier? Like, aside from the Moon Cell (because I have no idea how that works and I'm pretty sure my head would explode trying to figure it out), would it help with the creation of castles or souls? Can First magic even create souls?
>>
>>51100983
Buy a higher tier of power in the supplement. That's the only way we know of that can improve Noble Phantasms.

You could always import the NP's in future jumps though.
>>
>>51101019
Eh, it's more an issue of skill than raw power.
>>
>>51101019
The First can create literally anything.
Because technically it's not actually creating anything.
>>
>>51100879
Well, depends on how much magic is in it. If we're talking just the bare minimum to get over the auto nope on mundane stuff they get from being spirits...probably anything that could cause a bigger boom then that time Archer fired Caladbolg 2 at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYd-pClfUUE

>>51100900
Enhance the boost to any mount or vehicle even more and allow you to use Riding Skill even on dragons.

>>51100983
Probably. Dunno.

>>51100995
The effects EX rank Riding would have on a cool bike probably would. God Saber's bike is so fucking cool after and before she uses Riding.

>>51101005
That seems fair. I was thinking 1/2 at max too.

>>51101019
No, it's almost entirely a skill thing, boosting your raw power won't do anything but make the minuscule activation cost even smaller. First could eventually make Souls yes.
>>
File: suu caution.jpg (156KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
suu caution.jpg
156KB, 1000x1000px
I come out of the Resident Evil jump as a Shoggoth with a neat virus. Then on going to Warframe, I become a supervirus Shoggoth swarm queen with a knack of assimilating anything.

>+100 Ammunition Problems
>+100 Rule of Three
Hah, I don't need ammo! I have magic!
Wait, what'ya mean, it affects mana too?

Start: 1500+200
>1700
>- 200 Infested Origin
We bio-horror shoggoth, now

>- 400 Light of the Orokin
>- 300 Harmonious Unity
Assimilating what I eat. Oh, and some science, I guess.

>Free - Technocyte Strain
>-800 CP -> IP conversion
>therewasapointwhereweneededtostopandwehaveclearlypassedit

Strain:
1500 Base
+800 Conversion from CP
2300 Start
Free Spores
- 200 Common Courtesy
- 200 Strength of the Past
- 200 Strength of the Whole
- 300 Chasm of Hunger + Thoughtful Appetite
- 50 Legion of Leashed Minds + Praetorian Mind
- 50 Infectious Body
- 100 Weapons of Flesh (Upgraded, ranged)
- 300 Crafter of Flesh
- 300 See as They See
- 600 Mutalist Strain
>BUTLETSKEEPGOINGANDSEEWHATHAPPENS

I don't think the Origin system can last ten years...

Well, I need a new jump.
>>
Was going through stuff and discovered Warframe on the drive was outdated. Have uploaded the latest version from here:
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50326932/#50326944
Just figured with how paranoid people get about uploads it was better to post before things started up.
>>
>>51100997
>the recent Ark jump

It's not even accepted on the drive. Also, Supreme Commander.
>>
>>51101036
>>51101052
>>51101039
And skill takes a long time to gain. Shit. Alright thanks.

Also, cool, I can make souls.
>>
>>51101039
>>51101052
Actually, that raises the question: is First magic subject to summoning boosters? Or creation boosters?
>>
>>51101052
What's Saber's bike look like?
>>
>>51101054
Did you do Slime Rancher?
>>
>>51101052
Alright, cool. Thanks, Val.
>>
>>51101055
Instead of uploading, we should delete that trash and everything else she's polluted the drive with.
>>
So who did you jumpers kill recently?
>>
>>51100833
Not him, but I'm curious about this too >>51101052 .
>>
>>51101145
The Joker. It was Anticlimactic, completely devoid of irony or humor, and completely out of the Blue.
>>
>>51101163
Goddamnit how did I fuck up the quotes that hard.
>>
File: 300px-Yamaha_V-Max_.jpg (22KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Yamaha_V-Max_.jpg
22KB, 300x198px
>>51101078
It'd be summoning.

>>51101086
Before the Rank boost, it's this sexy, sexy beast in the pic. You better believe I am enough of a fangirl to get this specific one for myself too and holy shit do I love it.

The post Riding skill bonus one turns into this futuristic magitech mother fucker https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Saber's_Motorbike_-01.jpg

>>51101163
They do. Considering whether they should keep it post jump as everyone gains a living body for free, which would negate it. If I do make it so they don't keep it, having your Servant body as an alt form would be added instead as a alternate choice.
>>
>>51101188
>https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Saber's_Motorbike_-01.jpg
That is fucking awesome.
>>
>>51101188
>https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/Saber's_Motorbike_-01.jpg

I thought that was her covering her bike with her magic armor?
>>
>>51101217
I'm fairly sure it's meant to be the Riding boost, since it goes way faster after it happens, and we've seen Medusa apply her riding boost to stuff as well.

Could be the armour too but I reckon it's cooler this way, don't you?
>>
File: 0135.png (28KB, 1401x222px) Image search: [Google]
0135.png
28KB, 1401x222px
>>51101077
Only if you don't use Jumper shenanigans.

Use this method and grab Weight of the Years in Master of Magic for all of your Rocky training montage needs.
>>
Could the first magic be used to create abilities or things that grant abilities?
>>
>>51101244
>Weight of the Years in Master of Magic
I prefer Montage from Investigation.
>>
>>51101054
Generic Creepypasta.
>>
>>51101188
Um, this might be the type of thing that the source material never addressed, but where is the stuff the First Magic summons coming from?

Is the answer literally "no one knows, it's magic?"
>>
File: 1482601247840.png (41KB, 187x238px) Image search: [Google]
1482601247840.png
41KB, 187x238px
Perk trees are DONE. And for my last trick...CAPSTONES THAT SYNERGIZE! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Perfect Partner [600, Discount for Rogue] - It can be tough, going alone for a long time. Even if you’re as self-sufficient as you can possibly get, you may want someone to share forever with - a rival, a best friend, even a significant other. But now, you have someone who will always be by your side - not behind you, not ahead of you, by. Your. Side. If you’ve managed to achieve a significant emotional bond with someone (preferably a positive one), you may choose to be ‘in sync’ with them, which they will have to voluntarily agree to. A declaration of protection, a confession of love, even a simple handshake will do. You will always know where this person is and how they currently feel, and they will likewise sense the same from you without fear of your abilities shutting them out or striking back at the reading (unless you want to - doesn’t that cheapen the bond, though?). In addition, when fighting or teaming up, you both count as one entity when working together, and their competence in any mundane skills you have soar to your equal level, able to work perfectly as a duo for teamwork purposes.

This may even work for magical powers, though they have to be capable of it and already know enough to use it on their own for that to work, and nothing unique or ‘just you’ will carry over. You will understand and know each other better than anyone else in the world, and if you maintain this bond, it may last forever. That said, breaking it off with them or losing this bond to begin with will make all the associated benefits disappear. You may also only share this with one individual at a time - it’s perfect partner, not partners, after all.
>>
>>51101241
Eh could just be that it's more aerodynamic , but I suppose it is cooler.
>>
>>51101145
The head of a giant megacorp in the captain planet jump. who also happened to be a foe that follows through jumps--Gabriel.
>>
File: 1483407706458.jpg (15KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1483407706458.jpg
15KB, 391x391px
>>51101275
Lone Wolf [600, Discount Rogue] - There’s no need to worry about anything - you’re used to fighting alone. And you’re very, VERY good at it. You are skilled at self-sufficiency in combat...if anything, you excel when fighting alone. In a one-on-one duel, you’re an absolute terror to behold and can finish an otherwise equal foe in seconds. Numbers don’t help as much as they should, either...a group of said foes is no different than fighting one, fighting an army is more like routing a smaller mob, and so on. It’s still possible for you to be totally overwhelmed and outmatched, but you can bet it will take a lot more than even the most coordinated teams to bring you down.

That said, this only really applies if you’re fighting by yourself. You won’t gain this ability’s momentum if you’re actively working in a team of some kind. The effect this perk has is diminished in a group of one or two more people besides yourself, and anything bigger than that is too much for you to gain momentum from. People just kind of get in your way, you know?
>>
File: suu glass.jpg (308KB, 760x1075px) Image search: [Google]
suu glass.jpg
308KB, 760x1075px
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>51101091
I have not.
I'm 5 jumps in, guess that can take a spot.

>>51101267
Alas, that was jump number 3.

1 - Prototype
2 - PMD
3 - Lovecraft
4 - Monsters Inc.
5 - Slime Rancher.
6 - Hive Queen (is this a good read? Was thinking of binging it in archives)
7 - Hellsing
8 - Geneforge

Rolling!
>>
File: 95.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
95.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>51101274
Basically. There's all of a single paragraph of info on the First Magic. Basically think of it like this (And this is mostly me interpreting it), that stuff doesn't really exist anywhere except for you when you're using this Magic in which case it exists but not really in any specific place.
>>
>>51101244
And depending how many jumps you have been to you could use the narnia clock in the wharehouse, then open the pocket dimension and do the steps as normal
>>
File: 1280x720-iVG.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-iVG.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>51097357
Jump # 159 X Com 2
Starting Location: Europe
Background: Scientist (100)
Class: Specialist (0)

Perks:
*Peak Advent Technology (100, Discount)
*Aid Protocol (0)
*Field Medic (100, Discount)
*Field Commander (200)
*Haywire Protocol (200, Discount)

Equipment
*Rifle- Superior scope, Extended Mag (0)
*Gremlin (0)
*Nanomedikit (0)
*W.A.R. Suit (0)

Companions:
*Imports (300)
*Advent Companions X 2 (0)

Drawbacks:
*Second Season (0)
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>51099967
Oh. I was wondering if you could use the power of innate lewd knowledge to make jokes even more abhorent by embarrassing things. Like go up to a quadratic equation and go all

>hey baby, looking acute. You mind if I lie tangent to your curves while I show you my perpendicular bisector?

to scandalise it horribly.

Well, shoot. This one's going to be awkward to explain to the others. "No really guys, I harnessed the very concept of lewd because I wanted to mock black holes for being gaping wide or something, but uh oh, it didn't work".

>>51101188
...I wish one of the Riders hopped around on a pogo stick in canon, just to see what would happen.

>>51101294
Wait-is this still Kyoko, or are you blending her and Homura for Rogue?
>>
>>51101314
Oops >>51101249 was for you.
>>
>>51101321
Twenty Years ago we put down an alien invasion. I had thought we had freed humanity. I had thought we had made a difference. I was naive.

It was tough to admit to myself when I arrived and saw the state of the world. It didn’t take long to realize we had been betrayed by those in power. I recognized the technology Advent was using as my own. Maybe it’s a natural blind spot for a jumper to think you can do everything. That when you fix something everything will stay fixed forever. In the end I failed to see who my true enemies were and humanity paid the price.

We were able to reconnect with some old friends from the old X com project as well as some newbies. The men who knew us cheered and wept to see us like they knew their savior had come. That was heartbreaking.

It didn’t take long until we were running missions again, fighting Advent and aliens. We built new gear to help us in the field. However I threw old Bradford a bit of a curve ball. We also started to disseminate the truth and try and wake people up from this golden cage they have been kept in. It’s had mixed results. While it did restore humanities will to fight, it brought the aliens down hard on them. It broke my heart but it had to be done.

My companions and I could have likely fought off the invasion freed humanity from Advent easily enough with minimal bloodshed. Sadly humanity would learn nothing from it. SO what could have been a short battle turned in to a long and bloody war. I did help humanity with their tech but only to equal that of the aliens. However the humanity that emerged from the battle seemed stronger for it; sadly hardened by conflict and loss. I did the right thing… didn’t I?
>>
File: tumblr_ohp7ww8h0P1u1ggd7o9_500.png (114KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohp7ww8h0P1u1ggd7o9_500.png
114KB, 500x371px
>>51101294
So how are you handling magical powers? I think it was mentioned at some point?
>>
File: 1481749237618.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1481749237618.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>51101332
Still Kyouko, though I was thinking of her conversation with Sayaka near the end of Rebellion, and a sort of 'what could have been' if the two got to work together longer. Even if Rebellion is half fanservice, half shooting the no-loose-ends ending of Madoka in the face.

You could see it as Homura before she went bonkers, too.
>>51101340
Magic is getting a subsection AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that I will start working on once I'm sure perks look fine.
>>
>>51101314
So it's a bit like Thief of Void from SBURB? You're removing/stealing the "nonexistence" of something that only, well, exists because of you?
>>
>>51101314
Thanks. Makes as much sense as anything else in Fate, I guess. I'll just practice and get really good at shrugging for when people ask me.

Now I just need to find a way to get rid of the stuff I summon once I'm done using it, because it seems like regular usage will leave you with a lot of clutter.
>>
>>51101358
>Rebellion
>fanservice
What are you smoking m8.
>>
File: enduring eternity perk.png (132KB, 1248x292px) Image search: [Google]
enduring eternity perk.png
132KB, 1248x292px
Can I seal other people's Servants inside gems if I took this perk? The Gem of Eternity was able to seal away a powerful entity that comes back when she's forgotten.
>>
>>51101335
It can yes.

>>51101364
Uh, maybe?. You're not stopping something from not existing specifically, it just only exists once you start up the magic and then it's all a matter of how much you can skillfully handle as to what you can summon.
>>
>>51101358
Honestly I found Rebellion fairly straightforward from the original ending. Remember that Homura had spent ages trying to save Madoka only for Madoka to still sacrifice herself in a way Homura couldn't undo. In Homura's view the ending was a complete failure on her part.
>>
>>51101188
What, you mean you actually went out and bought the real motorcycle? Color me impressed.
>>
>>51101169
didja shoot em ?

>>51101292
how and why did they follow?
>>
>>51101244
...um, wow. Thanks, anon. That's awesome.
>>
>>51101314
I've always interpreted it as everything always existing everywhere (nonexistence being false; i.e. Denial of Nothingness) and you're basically using the First Magic to summon something that is, by all accounts, already there. Which is why it takes such a puny amount of magical energy; you're doing the equivalent of shifting something slightly to the left.

At least that's how I headcanon it to work.
>>
>>51101412
I got it as a present,technically, but yes.
>>
>>51101403
Homura is shit.
>>
>>51099022
technically samsara from Sidereals.
It's actually Q and A, but the answer is always as right as it could be.
So not combat reliable, but if you wanna know where the macguffin is or how to use it it's got your answer.
>>
>>51101434
So, by this theory, all of us are actually surrounded by hot naked people at all times, correct?
>>
>>51101434
Well, I've mostly got the same interpretation, just that that idea is only applying to you rather then it being a universal idea as only you're able to use the First.
>>
>>51101414
Yes.
>>
>>51101414
Out of some kind of revenge scheme. Benefactor lets him follow because she wants entertainment and a foe that can stand up to me in jumps where the local villains can't to make things more interesting.
>>
>>51101456
And ugly naked people... and bees.
>>
>>51101403
I'd believe that, if it wasn't a drastic change from her personality at the original ending of the show, where she missed Madoka, but decided to fight for the world she loved. Well, that, and because I know Rebellion's ending was a product of executive meddling because they wanted to leave open the possibility of a new season. Which is something I don't get, because why not just have it set in the Wraith world?
>>
>>51101474
And hot naked bee people.
>>
>>51101441
Would a Noble Phantasm be an ability or an Item? (in the case of the ones that manifest as items)
>>
>>51101493
The latter, probably.
>>
File: IMG_8612.png (157KB, 512x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8612.png
157KB, 512x352px
>>51101257
>Not X gon' give it to ya from Rick & Morty

>some bystander calls your waifu trash and tips his fedora at you
>hop into your SCP-2400 which is within a duplicated SCP-2400, making it 19,600 seconds within per second outside
>train with every fucking perk you can, making use of Memory Partition and other brain shenanigans
>Walk out some time later
>continue to drop a fuckin mooncell roadroller on your manlet nemesis as you yell SUBARASHII
>>
>>51101493
Considering that NPs are tied to the wielder's legend and demanifest when they do, I tentatively say the latter.
>>
>>51101358
>Magic is getting a subsection

That's going to be a bit difficult to write considering the magic in PMMM is all over the place.

I'd recommend tiering it and giving discounts and freebies depending on the origin.

Drop In's get Time magic and contract powers as befitting Homura/Kyubi.

Hero's get the heroic powers such as healing.

Rouge's get the more pragmatic powers such as invisibility and poison magic.

Madoka's get powerful but costly abilities as befitting their status as Not-Madoka.

I sadly do not know much about PMMM's magic system besides Homura's time stops and Mami's guns so I'm not much help though. Sorry.
>>
>>51101493
All Noble Phantasms are abilities. That's what a Noble Phantasm is.

If it's an item then it's a Mystic Code.
>>
>>51101483
Yeah, ending was a bit silly. Although what little we see of Homura in the wraith world at the end of the anime involves her sprouting wings of Grief, which I can't imagine is a sign of mental stability.
>>
>Jumper goes to Carnival Phantasm post Fate
>Gets hit on the head, immediately gains complete and utter mastery of their true magic
>Goes on a bender, beating everyone up, rampant pranking, inciting fanservice, and otherwise doing whatever the hell they feel like
>Proceeds to attempt to gain ultimate power and ascend to true omnipotence
>Gets hit on the head again
>Loses their powerboost and turns around to see all the victims of their rampage seeking revenge
>Credits roll
Pretty much guaranteed to happen, no?
>>
>>51101508
>duplicated SCP-2400
Even if that were possible, I'm pretty sure it'd just be another door that leads to the same pocket realm.

Also, do people actually call people trash IRL? Like, besides the loonies.
>>
>>51101530
This is true. I think the manga ended with her reuniting with Madoka, so maybe that 'Grief Wing' scene was set right before that, as Homura's last dance with the Wraiths?
>>
>>51101493
Depends on the type of NP.
If you had Excalibur then it probably would count as an item, due to it being a sword, a powerful sword, but just a sword.

On the other hand I would qualify NPs such as God Hand or a Reality Marble as an ability.
>>
>>51100997
Yes. Possibly more than one, even. Sandbox jumps like Minecraft or Terraria would be the ones to check for those sort of perks?
>>
>>51101489
Bee people would make a good symbiotic species with human civilization.
>>
>>51101547
Possibly, if you had the First or Third then obviously you must summon a harem of servants, but if you have the 4th of void then you destroy all the clothes of the other servants and masters somehow not killing any of them.
>>
>>51101551
>SCP-2400

I mean, if you duplicated it, how would the entrances work? Would another door appear in the same realm? Hell if I know.

You could also just make it using tech through the perks in the jump along with Anartist. Or you could just ignore the duplication and simply, through some magic shit have time extremely accelerate in just a small bubble outside of the door to facilitate the time inside.

>besides the loonies

Your guess is as good as mine, anon.
>>
>>51100916
Anon if you're jumping anime is already real.
>>
>>51101547
The camera has to zoom in on the Jumper's horrified face while the revenge seekers casually talk about the beat down they're about to deliver before the credits roll, but otherwise you nailed it.
>>
File: KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg (51KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg
51KB, 300x451px
Civilian
400 cp - A Beautiful Thing
Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but you will find this magnified in the eyes of the strange or powerful. Those who exist above others, be they Shocker Riders or evil scientists, will always find something about you that they like, and those you acknowledge will quickly fall the rest of the way in love with you. This isn’t exactly weaponizable, but perhaps if your brainwashed lover were to attack you, he would snap out of it rather than harm you.

Rider Potential
400 cp - I Am Immortal
Resilient. Sturdy. Stubborn. Why won’t you fucking die already. These are words used to describe you. To describe your body, your determination, your will to continue, and to live. When your body should have given up already, when you cannot possibly get back up, you will do so anyways. You could walk on two broken legs, or fight off a terminal illness meant to kill you in a month for two years. Sadly, you are not immortal. Except, perhaps, in the hearts of men.
>>
>>51101612
You could even destroy the very concept of clothes, thereby making everyone run around naked for the remainder of the jump.
>>
>>51101460
by gun or powers?

>>51101461
interesting, did they put up much of a fight?
>>
>>51101646
And I forgot to actually say anything. Well, what do you think?

>A beautiful thing
Alternately, 'designated love interest'.
>>
File: Q-Bee.png (106KB, 400x520px) Image search: [Google]
Q-Bee.png
106KB, 400x520px
>>51101609

I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment.
>>
>>51101244
Actually pocket realm from creepy pasta is about 30 times faster instead of 10 since it's a month on the inside for a day on the outside.
So instead you'd be getting 10,000 years of training in just 5 days instead of two weeks.
>>
>>51101649
Please at least try to have some responsibility anon.
Don't become the unholy bastard child of Zelretch and Merlin.
>>
>>51101507
VAL TELL ME THIS IS REAL. >>51101649

Also, how long?
>>
>>51101649
Now that you've said that, I fully expect some jumpers to make that a thing they do in every world they visit.

Might have disastrous effects in KLK though, I hope Ryujo makes it through okay.
>>
>>51101665
Gun. Not a particularly special one either, just a rifle I bought at a Walmart, because anything else would be too much investment.
>>
>>51101678
How do you feel about wasps and hornets though?
>>
>>51101752
Bad. Evil. Inferior to bee friends.
>>
>>51101752
>literally the Hitler of the insect world
Yeah, no. Thanks.
>>
>>51101772
>>51101781

Come on, there's a purity of malicious action there that you have to at least respect
>>
File: Magi Star Mari.jpg (576KB, 707x900px) Image search: [Google]
Magi Star Mari.jpg
576KB, 707x900px
>>51101690
I dunno. I'd be down with it if I got mom's looks out of the deal.
>>
>>51101678
>Already gregarious.
>Good builders
>Pollination
>Friendly to anything they don't perceive as a threat as bees, in bee people this would be enhanced
>Feed from something humans typically don't
>Produce healthy food with antibiotic properties that humans can nab the excess of
>Mostly female and infertile if that's your jam
No real downsides.
>>
>>51101752
They're evil! EVIL! Which works fine for me. Besides, those eyes. Damn.
>>
>>51101691
The text says that raw power is more important than skill, and that how widespread a concept is is directly related to how hard it is to erase. So the answer is likely a couple of decades, so you can learn how to erase concepts, plus however long it takes you to acquire the ungodly levels of mana needed to erase something as widespread and ubiquitous as "clothing."

I bet it would take a lot less to just erase the concept of clothing within the confines of a small area, however, which is still pretty fun.
>>
>>51101646
What's the first about?
>>
>>51101752
If every Wasp and Hornet to have ever existed were to be retroactively removed, the world would be a better place by at least .44%.
>>51101795
No. They're assholes, and deserve no respect, or anything positive.
>>
>>51101832
Reboot of the original Kamen Rider series
>>
>>51101837
English, please. Remove all the large hornets and wasps you want, but don't hurt the parisitoid wasps. They don't sting people for the most part and they serve as an important population control for other insects.
>>
How many Magic Circuits does Rin have in total?
>>
2. Hollywood
Perks: Shutterbug, Impossible Shot, It All Gets Said The Same, Sex Appeal, Walking Shirtless Scene, Do Not Taunt The Happy Fun Ball
Items: Camera and Supplies, Map of the Stars, Press Pass
Co-Star (Drowzee)

Drowzee: Fellow Tabloid Reporter, Screen Idol, Shutterbug, Impossible Shot, Camera and Supplies, Press Pass

I kind of wanted a return to normalcy once I got my warehouse. A chance to just get used to my new body, adjust to having both legs again. There's also stuff I want to collect from the real world: Albums, mostly, and some copies of the media to show to whatever world I end up in. And a camera, of course. There's something to be said for reminders. A perfect memory is only worthwhile when you can remember to remember things. When am I going to think about my Alola vacation without something prompting the memory?

The looks perks are just because I'm insecure and need to justify people wanting anything to do with me, but also an asshole so I have to feel like they're doing it because they want something from me.

Anyway, the real trouble in this jump is that it is fucking expensive to live in Hollywood, so I actually had to do my job: Collecting gossip for ad-dollars. The perks from Pokemon were really useful here. Freerunning to get to places I shouldn't be in, Savant to remember details, and Aura. The ability to sense stuff without seeing and read emotions is pretty brutal in the gossip business. I paid my rent for three months on a celebrity under the table handjob photo that I only got because of the waves of nervousness coming off the couple. My pet tapir was the real star of the show, as I gave Somni all the credit for both of our jobs. He even had his own press credentials for red carpet events, somehow.

I'd say I feel bad, but I chose this career and have to make peace with that. I think, at this point, I'd rather have gone for merging personalities with a different origin than staying me in this job.
>>
Is there any reason to take high ranks in the Mana stat if you already have Leaky Limiter from Mushoku Tensei?
>>
>>51101865
Precisely 1~3 dolphins worth.
>>
>>51101865
'bout tree fiddy
>>
>>51101832
The First and The Next are a pair of movies about Kamen Rider 1/2/v3. A reboot of the showa era, mostly.
>>
>>51101837
They're like a force of nature.
>>
>>51101752

Basically just bees but bigger, meaner, less dancing and no honey. Remarkably less fun.
>>
>>51101646
Looking good, the Rider perk especially will be great for frustrating villains with.

>Why won't you die?! What ARE you?!
>I AM IMMORTAL!

I mean, yeah, technically we can use other perks for this but I like this one because shut up.
>>
>>51101646
I like it.
>>
>>51101881
If you've also got CC? No, absolutely not.
Just make it so that your actual Mana level is visible in your Servant stats and watch everybody freak out at your EX+++ rank mana that's powerful enough to crater the ground around you DBZ style.
>>
>>51101929
>If you've also got CC?
Uh... Not him, but you do know mana pools combine, right? Or at least they do around here.
>>
>>51101929
CC isn't necessary to combine mana pools.
Unless you're a weirdo that thinks Fate mana isn't normal which is understandable because prana is od and mana and I don't really understand it myself.
>>
>>51101907
Paper Wasps are communal, feed their larvae nectar and don't have the fatal flaw of dying after one sting.

I get the whole "friends of humanity" angle but from a design perspective some Wasps are just better than bees.
>>
>>51101959
>>51101959
They do? I always just sort of figured they were held separately unless they came from the same rules.
>>
Hey /jc/, this is a bit meta, but have you ever looked at a jump and realized you missed something the first time you jumped it, something small and vital? For example, the jump saying you start three years before the actual work of fiction starts?

I just noticed that the Incredibles jump starts three years before the movie. I feel like an idiot.
>>
Jumpers, how do I get music meister powers?
>>
>>51100983
Maybe combo it with Legacy of Use from Smite. It causes your feats with an item to grant it power.
>>
>>51097593
three tick barrier?
>>
>>51102022
There's something for that in Macross in the singer tree, if you take the capstone booster.
>>
>>51102022
Samurai Jack has a Perk for that, I think.

>>51102003
Different people interpret this rule differently. After all, it's a S I N G L E P L A Y E R G A M E
>>
>>51102003
It's ancient houserules that the guy that made this whole shebang used himself.
It's just much easier than keeping track of the dozens upon dozens of mana pools you'd have otherwise.

Unless something is really wierd and out there it's generally assumed that pools of the same type combine.

There's nothing really wrong with keeping them seperate if you want though. It's just more work on your end.
>>
>>51101865
About 100. 40 she was born with and 60 provided by her families crest. There all of the highest quality though.
>>
>>51102003
Yes. Other energy types also pool together if they're used for similar things. It's mainly so you don't have to keep track of 50 different types of magical energy which are functionally the same.
>>
>>51101912
>>51101916
Thank you. How about these?

Rider Potential
100 cp - High Class Human
You, my friend, are a Sempai. Be it biking, martial arts, or a particular branch of science, you have something which you are practically an expert at. It’s as if you’d spent the vast majority of your life training in this one thing, even though you really haven’t. Expect to get respect from people who share your hobby.

200 cp - Helmet In Hand
You’d think that if you put your helmet down somewhere, and then walked off, you have to go back and get it. This is not true. At least, not for you. As long as you identify whatever you happen to be wearing as a set - such as a suit of rider armor - you will be able to reach and grab a missing piece as though it were right next to you. Even if you did something stupid like throw your helmet off a cliff. It it gets broken, you’ll have to replace it, but until then grab away.

600 cp - Shocker Rider
The Shocker Rider is one of Shocker’s higher tier creations. Sadly, they have a rather bad habit of going rogue if left even a little bit of free will. Which is why they tend to either be weaker, and with no personality, or stronger, with a decent amount of it. Seriously, they’re three for three on having their intelligent riders go rogue. Regardless, you have been through this procedure, and boy was it painful. On the other hand, you’ve got actual super powers now, on par with Kamen Rider 2.
>>
>>51102000

Bees are friendly neighbors that make too much food and end up happier if you take it off their hands. Wasps build a log cabin in the woods and will fight you if you look at them funny. Bees are the popular fun ones, Wasps are the efficient "fuck you" ones.
>>
>>51101929
Interesting that you bring up Conjoin Conjures, reminds me I have Ensoul from the same jump.

So I can turn my True Magic into a companion, I don't care if my magic has to increase or whatever to increase her abilities, I'll take the high road just to get a bombass waifu.
>>
>>51102075
Noice. I especially like the second one.
>>
>>51102063
Thank you.
>>
File: suu gonna rape you.png (687KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
suu gonna rape you.png
687KB, 1280x720px
>>51101304
Oh boy, a quest I don't know anything about!
It's on my to-read list, though.

1000 Start
- 200 Hive Queen Origin
- 200 Psionic Uplink
>combine with Omnidextrous talent
>combine with Infested communication range
>Fully control every single drone and Infested in absurd radius

- 300 The Flesh Is Strong
Anything you can do I can do too!

- 300 Void Crystal
Shiny!

Okay, I'm going into this jump blind. No idea if the people here can scour planets, or if there are any eldritch abominations lurking about.

Given a super-technocyte shoggoth wizard hive queen, how much trouble am I in?
How screwed are the locals?
>>
>>51102092
Shit, now I kind of want to make a group of companions embodying the True Magics. That sounds fun.
>>
>>51101244
I prefer to use Freelancer's Talents from Anima (though, yes, it only brings me up to the level of the "average professional") personally so that I can get a different superpower from Worm, but SCP-2400 speeds up time by 140x and Clock of Ages from Narnia speeds up time significantly by how many jumps you've done. If you've done, say, 200 jumps, that's a total multiplier of 40x from there and a total multiplier of 5600x. (Or, if it's additive, 180x. Which is still nothing to sneeze at.)
>>
What are the best Technology Perks?

I'm looking for- better than Negima's capstone
>>
Also time for more spam. Five posts. Maybe six.

Jump #240: Alpha Centauri
>The Hanged Man: Letting go of past patterns and growing beyond them.
>Faction: University of Planet
Well, somebody's gotta do the heavy lifting with research, now don't they?
>Identity: Talent
Screw going faction leader, I'd rather be one of the transcendi.
>Drawbacks: Firaxians (+600), Alien Crossfire (0)
The way to deal with this is the way you deal with it if you add them as a proper enemy in the game itself. Drown them in scouts and take their tech via probe teams. Also doubling the factions is fun, even if some of them are stupid. Gotta make sure to kill off the Nautilus Pirates before they get fusion power, though.
>Worker (Free, Talent)
I am pretty sure that after nearly sixty thousand years I have an established work ethic, but what the heck.
>Doctor (1500, Talent)
Why, yes, I am a real doctor.
>Transcendent (1100, Talent)
A very promising perk - all my psychic powers magnified, strong telekinesis... and a strong sense of self. Yes, this is very valuable.
>Groupthink (1000)
Now here's an interesting perk; not only can I be in telepathic contact with others, but I can facilitate contact between them and let them share their senses and knowledge. Oh yes.
>Xeno Empathy (800)
I'll have to find the progenitors and speak fluently with them just to blow their minds early on.
>Ascent to Transcendence (0)
This is absolutely worth the points. EVERYONE, LEND ME YOUR ENERGY! No, seriously, I can magnify my psychic powers by everyone who supports me. Combine this with the perk from Civ that lets me affect everyone that follows me as if I were standing next to them, and I can probably reinforce their potential. Not quite a feedback loop, but to hell with moving mountains, I could probably move PLANETS.
>Values: Knowledge (Free, University)
Huh. Well, I suppose there are advantages to being a part of the University. Fits nicely with the similar perk from Civilization, too.
>>
>>51102092
>get all 5 true magics by purchasing 1,3,and 4 and learning the other two.
>make an item for each of them with ensoul and chuck them all in your traveller territory
>????
Honestly I don't even know what would happen, but there's no way it could go wrong.
>>
>>51102143
"Prokhor Zakharov. I've been waiting for the chance to speak to you."
>"Where did you come from? Guards!"
"I'm afraid they can't hear you right now, Zakharov, I've made sure we will not be interrupted. I am here to speak to you of what has been and what will be to come. You've had a busy year, establishing University Base, and I've been content to serve as a doctor and ensure everyone's health, but I won't stand idly by and watch you play a part in destroying this planet."
>"Do you intend to kill me, then? A coup, by a doctor? Don't be absurd. You aren't even armed."
"I don't need to be, as though there were my intention. If you'll observe? I am an expression of what humanity may yet become in time on Charon. They'll call them Transcendi. Transcendent humanity."
>"...telekinesis? Impossible-"
"No, in time you'll find that humanity has a great deal of talent to that end, you simply haven't discovered that yet, but you will. This planet is uniquely suited to bringing out such potential. I will ask you to suspend disbelief while I tell you the future history of the planet."
>"Very well. Tell me what you have come to tell me."
"In roughly five years there will be two opposing groups of intellignet extraterrestrials of the same species which will crash land on this planet. They're part of the species that set this planet up as an experiment of sorts, but they're in decline and squabbling over what they should do. They've forgotten the goal of this experiment."
>"Leading with the most unbelievable thing, are you?"
"No, the most unbelievable thing would be that the xenofungus across the planet functions as a neural network and the planet is roughly as intelligent as a four year old. The native wildlife acts as an immune system of sorts."
>"Are you telling me that the Gaians are right? This is insane."
>>
File: 1403499507463.gif (33KB, 679x604px) Image search: [Google]
1403499507463.gif
33KB, 679x604px
>>51102089
Or Bees are pushovers that get taken advantage of.
Wasps ain't taking any of that shit and have an understanding of property and trespassing laws.
>>
>>51101244
They need to add the Clock of Ages from Narnia. You can use that on any pocket dimensions you own.
>>
>>51102142
The rules are mine from van hellsing.
It's basically bullshit the tech perk.

I'd also recommend getting a strong spark from Girl Genius if you're not a pleb.
>>
>>51102153
"Yes, yes it is. If you like, I'll fast-forward to the end, around mission year 2500: the remaining population consists solely of yourself, Pravin Lal and Deirdre Skye, voluntarily trapped in an endless virtual reality dream under a mountain, after a war between the Spartans and the Believers went hot and a massive nuclear exchange caused the native wildlife to go berserk. Imagine mind worms on the wing - yes, they exist. They killed the rest of humanity. My purpose is to avert this."
>"An interesting story. How do you intend to do that?"
"Why, by getting you to turn over control of the University to me. Voluntarily, I'll add. No, not now, don't worry so much. I don't want to stage a coup, but you'll find that there are a group of humans - Firaxians, they call themselves - that settled on this planet as well..."
>"--improbable unless they came via a separate colony ship--"
"...which likely the case, making them the last to get off the planet before biological and nuclear war rendered all human life on Earth extinct. Regardless, I guarantee you they want to bring all life on this planet under their heel. And then the aliens, who wish to exterminate humanity outright of course."
>"Yes, the aliens. An interesting claim."
"Truth, though. So I propose this: if my claims are true, you turn over political control to myself after I spend the next four years distinguishing myself, and you go back to work in research."
>"Research? Honestly I would love to if I only had the time."
"Well, I tell you this, Zakharov - I am confident that if you have the time and resources, you could go further. The Unity was a marvel for its time, but here? You could crack faster-than-light travel. Get humanity off this rock, and somewhere safer, where the only way to positively end things involves all of humanity surrendering itself and becoming part of the planetary consciousness."
>"That's... abominable."
>>
>>51102003
If you're really bugged about it and want to be strict, Bimbogami and Narnia both have perks that will merge them for you regardless.
>>
>>51102142
Be a genius Rick in Rick and Morty.
>>
>>51102167
"Now you understand why I must prevent this from happening. Humanity's future should lay in its own hands, no one else's. Especially a childlike alien godling. I assume the series of events I lay out are sufficiently improbable that you will take me at my word should the signs manifest?"
>"... sigh. Agreed. Humanity's survival is more important."
"I'm glad you agree. And honestly? You're probably the only one who would. Lal would go back on his word, Deirdre would probably try to feed me to the planet, and everyone else would probably have me shot outright. Which... really would not end well for them..."

So.

That happened.

Basically, when the aliens landed, Zakharov turned over control of the faction to me (after a lot of waffling). And I prompted used Great Man Theory to get him to revolutionize industries and make space travel possible a century before it should have been, with (admittedly slow) FTL travel. While it meant the tech tree had a few very significant changes, it didn't really change much else in the long run - granted, getting off-planet was still a chore, but it was POSSIBLE, and once in orbit ships could travel quite impressively. By the time synthetic fossil fuels were being rolled out, Zakharov had runabouts travelling warp 3, and was scouting Earth and the surrounding stars. Sure, it took three months to get to Earth and back, but being able to GET there and check it out was an immense thing to have happen before a hundred years on Planet had passed.

It doesn't hurt anything that Konasse was brought into this jump as well and made a part of the University faction, bootstrapping their economy something fierce, though it was kept a state secret for a very long time. It made sure there was plenty of energy to go around, and plenty of industrial might to crank out units like scouts and probe teams.
>>
>>51102179
The Firaxians? They demanded we surrender or die. We drowned them in probe teams and scouts, of course - while they had singularity tech, that's the only thing that they had beyond the curve. Laser singularity scouts are scary because they can survive combat four times longer than anyone else, but buying their loyalty means suddenly WE have them. Sabotaging their build progress and stealing the singularity mechanics technology all but guaranteed our eventual victory. Drowning their bases in scouts to keep them from being able to use any resources cut down the possible units they had, and artillery scouts were a factor too. Sure, it didn't do MUCH damage, but we bombarded their bases endlessly so that no damage could be repaired.

Victory by attrition.

The Progenitors had much less kind fates. Those singularity laser scouts? They were upgraded with newer weaponry as time went on. Sure, it wasn't practical to always have the few singularity-based units hit them, but I pulled no punches in trying to out-tech everyone with the University. When we had missiles, everyone else was barely upgrading from lasers to particle impactors. When we were deploying silksteel sentinels, everyone else was barely rolling out plasma steel. Sure, the Progenitors had unique tech... and I emphasize, HAD.

The University won a cooperative victory, after it completely annihilated the Believers, Spartans, and five out of seven Alien Crossfire factions. We revealed that the University had been exploring with FTL on the eve of the vote to unite behind Zakharov as supreme leader. Sure, he wasn't the leader of the University contingent on Planet... but he was the creator of warp drive, was in the process of resettling Earth and terraforming it back to an acceptable state, as well as beginning terraforming of Mars.

I left him with detailed plans on how best to evacuate the planet when the native wildlife inevitable went out of control.

All in all, I'd call that a good end.
>>
>>51102120
You can get to some silly stuff with Ensoul and other perks that allows technology or biological stuff to be made into magic. I even made a GBE companion.
>>51102144
Wait, if we learn them, and leave the jump won't we still have the weakness it can have if technology advances too far because we lack the fiat?
>>
>>51102195
No, if you learn them, they work just as they did when you left the jump. So only if you screw around with tech in the Nasuverse.
>>
>>51102195
According to Val you only have to worry about that if you fuck up in the Fate jump itself.
So don't hand out portal guns and time machines while you're there and you'll be fine.
True magics are impossible to replicate with tech in setting so you'll never need to worry about it without intentionally ruining it with OCPs.
>>
File: Smug Kefka.jpg (28KB, 485x480px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Kefka.jpg
28KB, 485x480px
>>51102156

Wasps have an understanding of being dicks and squatting on your land until you call the police. Bees are hot tenants that people constantly hope move in because they contribute to the community.
>>
>>51102000
Bees only die after one sting because of the way they're designed. Their stingers don't get torn off if they sting another insect, but they do if they sting birds but especially mammals, who have very thick skin. What this does is ensure that the mammal gets marked with lots of sting signalling hormone and gets pumped full of extra venom so the wound hurts more. It's an adaptation for increased effect in larger animals.
>>
>>51100369
This has the FISS and Misc Meta fixes. I'm also drafting a fix for the first of the Notes as currently it technically doesn't allow people to emulate canon Misc Metas such as Franklin and Ambriel, and will run it past Bancho when we're both awake.
>>
If one "ascends" using the Third Magic, can they still take a fleshy form?
>>
File: IMG_8613.gif (1MB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8613.gif
1MB, 260x187px
>>51102222
>>51102223
Oh, thats actually amazin-

>be me
>take three magics
>get into the jump
>feelsgood
>realize something
>JUMPER now has access to three True Magics and is at least decent in the two I planned to study
>mfw
>>
>>51102303
What if you went to Harry Potter before it and made an unbreakable vow not to kill yourself in the past?
>>
>>51102049
There is a rule that no action can be lowered below speed three, which means that recovery from flurries of attacks takes about three 'ticks' at a minimum to recover from before a suitable series of accurate attacks can be done again. I think that's what Genius-Anon was talking about.
>>
>>51102303
Given that the 2nd and fifth are the ones you'd be able to learn that would mean that JUMPER can create and delete concepts at will as well as never run out of juice ever.

You just might be fucked anon, Just maybe. I'd highly recommend reconsidering. Unless you've got some kind of diplomacy shenanigans going.
>>
>>51102250
I feel like the text for FISS doesn't make it clear whether you can upgrade one (and only one) trait to rank 6, or if you can pay the 100CP multiple times to get them all to rank 6.
>>
>>51102189
A+ would watch a Let's Play.
>>
>>51102303
Tsk~
>>
>>51102336
That one true magic that lets you destroy anything would let you get around it.
>>
>>51102303
Just imagine how much time they'll have had to train if they have any learning boosters or time accelerators.
>>
File: F-18 Super Hornet.jpg (159KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
F-18 Super Hornet.jpg
159KB, 1600x1065px
>>51102225
>>51102237

Vespinae superior
>>
>>51102115
There are rival hive queen empires, one of which is already corrupted by an outer god.
>>
What in Fate S/N can harm someone with EX God Hand?
>>
>>51101634
>SCP-2400 Duplicates

I asked about this forever ago. Got no authoritative answers whatsoever.

At the end of the day, I arrived at pretty much the same theories though. Either the space it accesses is unique and the door is just a transit to this space (In which case, say, miniaturizing the door and using Cheat Mode to dupe it just gives you another door to the same space) OR the space is generated by the SCP and duplicates of the door would create another such space.

I can find bullshit applications for both, to be honest. but I've never quite been sure what interpretation to roll with.
>>
>>51102345
Comments like that make me inordinately happy. :D
>>
>>51102414
Anyone with an EX rank Noble Phantasm or an equivalently damaging power/effect or someone with even more powerful ability.
>>
>>51102303
>JUMPER has had potentially the equivalent of billions of years of training in two True Magics specifically to murder you
Good luck.
>>
>>51102430
I know but what specifically is around during this time period that could harm someone with it?
>>
>>51102430
So it's basically useless, then?
>>
>>51102250
Can you take Alpha Technological Skill more than once?
>>
>>51102343
Oh yeah of course, this wasn't actually my build I was just remarking on the concept of actually getting all 5 Magics.

The only fucking way I see this working is just outlasting the drawback and going full charisma. Maybe perk fiat time immunity perks would help a hypothetical jumper avoid the Fifth? And if this jumper wanted to do with the second magic what I wanted to do? Holy shit, imagine avoiding a Tsubame Gaeshi with the 4th magic mixed in.

Yeah fuck that shit.
>>
>>51102303
I've been trying to think of a solution to this kind of thing and outside of just cheesing with hyper strong companions the best I've got is abusing CTB shift from FF10 to force the fight into turn based combat and then using ACT and SAVE the world from Undertale to convince yourself not to kill you.
None of that really helps JUMPER and if you've got mad dodge skills to not die and Record Breaker from DeSu2 he can't retgone you with the fourth either.
>>
>>51102449
Yes, but it counts as more than one power. Not him, btw.
>>
Which Final Fantasy jumps have "continuity" drawbacks?

What order should I do them in?
>>
>>51102447
Gilgamesh is in the area, and his EA could do it. Theres also a few things running around the planet that could, though must probably won't care enough to fight you unless you do something stupid. But most things will fail.
>>
File: Honeycomb.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Honeycomb.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>51102386

Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>51102344
Hmm. I'll work on it. Thanks.
>>
>>51102471
Most Final Fantasy jumps have little to no connection to each other.
Unless there's a second number they can be done in any order you'd like.
Ascending is probably prefered since that's release order.

I dont' think any of them actually have continuity drawbacks, but if they did the FF10s and FF13s would be the ones to have them.
>>
>>51102303
You have the element of surprise, so If you manage to know where he will be summoned(I think Dinotopia had an time that let you see into the future or past) and plan an ambush
>>
How likely is it that more information regarding the True Magics are revealed that show their abilities and limits as different that what is in the jump?
>>
Can someone post Kingsglaive? I lost my copy, apparently.
>>
>>51102551
4u. Although it should be on Dirge's drive too.
>>
>>51102550
Very unlikely, given how little Nasu seems to care about them now compared to Extella.
>>
>>51102531
>>51102457
>>51102431
>>51102357
>>51102356
>>51102348
>>51102343
>>51102336

Actually, fuck what I said, I think I found a way to make it work.

The only way to make it so this jumper doesn't just bust my ass, is to immediately introduce crazy science to this setting and weaken True Magics a lot.

Thats the only way to make it so this jumpers experience doesn't just blow me the fuck out.

Its literally the longet shot I've ever seen, but this makes it the most possible.
>>
>>51102531
Use Untouchable from Sailor Moon and bring as powerful weaponry as you can get.
>>
>>51102601
That just defeats the point. The true magics you bought don't get weaker either so you'd be gimping yourself if you manage to survive and that wouldn't stop the JUMPER much at all.
You would however have a lot more potential allies with power around depending on the tech.
>>
File: df5.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
df5.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>
File: Slayer Of Jumpers.jpg (73KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
Slayer Of Jumpers.jpg
73KB, 680x400px
>>51102303
>>51102343
>They use shapeshifting to change into a form most suitable for this encounter.
>All of your old traumas resurface at once as the sky looks like a touhou 4th Magic of July special in a fireworks factory.
>Your feet are possibly encased in concepts in another time or dimension.
>You close your eyes and wait....wait...wait?
>Nothing has happened but the surroundings are gone.
>Eye contact realization with you both reacting at the same time.
>"Fuck you. Fuck this horseshit."
>"Safety first, old friend. You played yourself."
>>
>>51102634
...anon you brilliant motherfucker.
>>
>>51102574
Thanks.

I don't have a link to _dirge's Drive. Any chance I could bum that off of you, too?
>>
File: 1447959559462-2.jpg (87KB, 516x516px) Image search: [Google]
1447959559462-2.jpg
87KB, 516x516px
>>51102634
That's really clever actually. I think that might just work.
>>
>>51102551
>>51102574
Not viable until he posts it.
>>
>>51102634
Glorious.
>>
>>51102683
Nobody cares about your autism.
Kindly shut up until you do something of worth.
>>
>>51102683
They didn't say anything about that. An Anon just wanted a copy.
>>
>>51102696
>Nobody cares
It's pretty standard not to use SB exclusives here. Don't pretend otherwise.
>>
>>51102672
I've got two. Not sure which is actually maintained by him, but everything should be on at least one of them.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwguygZJzquVVFd1WHVUZXYzR1U

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1noIvfC0-n5WkZyZGJ5WWFGRUk
>>
File: konata_izumi_520.jpg (66KB, 130x200px) Image search: [Google]
konata_izumi_520.jpg
66KB, 130x200px
>>51102471
Final Fantasy is mostly just a serialized property. It's like Gundam. There's no connection between each game, other than recurring elements like monsters, magic, airships, and bullshit storylines combating the end of existence itself.
If a game has a direct sequel, then it's usually obvious in the name, because it will have the original roman number followed by a designator. So, like, XIII-3, or X-2. It's kindof weird and dumb, but whatever, that's how Squeenix has ended up doing things.

So, anyway, other than doing XIII, XIII-2, and XIII-3 in order, because those are the only jumps we have that are direct sequels, the others are just "whichever one you feel like", because they're all unrelated to each other story-wise.
If you want, though, I would suggest doing XI and XIV first (that's 11 and 14), because those are the MMO games, which means there's actually no huge important bullshit going on (that won't get leapt on by about a hundred other heroes), and that means you can basically train or get acclimated to the setting or whatever as you need, and they're in a lot of ways easier than the other worlds.

>>51102156
>>51102225
I think if I wanted to bee something, the better option would bee to bee a wasp. But if I just wanted neighbors, bees are the way to go.
I'd rather have friendly pushover neighbors I can sponge off of.

Or moths! Moths are cute and fuzzy!
Wait, what were we talking about?
>>
>>51102700
See >>51102708
>>
>>51102708
It's a dirge drive exclusive not an SB exclusive. He's been doing this for literal years and it's never been a problem.
Cut the shit anon you just want to shitpost.
>>
>>51102714
I don't know if the first is his, but the second is actually my drive.
>>
>>51102723
You're not me, so please, don't pretend to be.

>>51102736
>It's a dirge drive exclusive not an SB exclusive.
Wrong. It's only been posted on SB as public community.
>He's been doing this for literal years and it's never been a problem.
Also wrong. He'd formerly post them in this thread, then people would use them.
>>
>>51102708
You have no authority here.
>>
>>51102749
Community standards have authority and that's how it's always been, dear. You can go to SB if this bothers you.
>>
>>51102747
Mixed up the links. I was saying look at the post that says they said nothing other than asking for a copy.
>>
>>51102747
>>51102759
Honestly I wish you were both dead. Like for real kill yourself.
Your autism and constant bickering over bullshit is the reason why he's gone.
>>
>>51102720
>>51102509
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>51102816
No, Red is why he's gone. Get your facts straight.
>>
>>51102747
Dirge has had his own drive for things that are done but he never really wanted to release. For like- forever. They're all really quite good, he just didn't/doesn't like to post them.

chill.
>>
>>51102683
ur mum isn't viable until he posts her

>>51102714
Thank you kindly.
>>
File: let him rot.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
let him rot.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>
File: 1446853615918.jpg (79KB, 376x425px) Image search: [Google]
1446853615918.jpg
79KB, 376x425px
>>51102837
Well at least you outed yourself early.
Thanks I was actually getting a little mad this time.
>>
>>51102662
I don't get it?
>>
>>51102888
Safety First is a perk from Cardcaptor Sakura that prevents your own stuff from hurting you. In other words, JUMPER can't hurt you. Though I suppose it wouldn't work if you have Toggle or rule you could do that on your own.
>>
>>51102720
>Wait, what were we talking about?

I ask myself that question every thread and I've been here since the time we were still part of cyog.
>>
>>51102905
It prevents your own magic from hurting you and he can always just indirectly use magic to hurt you too.
>>
>>51102905
Having Toggle would just turn off the respective jumpers protection.
It wouldn't let you break through someone elses safety first if you turn off your own.
>>
>>51102344
>Some FISS may be stronger in certain traits, and this costs 100 per extra rank in each affected trait - no discounts. This is also the only way Rank 6 can only be achieved and in only one single trait.

Better?
>>
>>51099407
Ark is a setting where the respawn and some of the game mechanics are actually part of the lore. Just to let you know
>>
I feel like a newfag for asking, but what jump is Conjoined Conjures from
>>
>>51102947
Well yeah, sure, but him using magic indirectly to harm you is a lot less dangerous then him just straight up deleting you.

>>51102948
Oh, you're right. For some reason I thought him using Toggle would disable both of our defenses. Weird.
>>
>>51102983
Cardcaptor Sakura, it's based on one of the guys from there combining eastern and western magic to form a brand new kind of magic.
>>
>>51102983
Card Captor Sakura.
It's a very nice jump in the imaged folder.
>>
Are there any other perks or types of magic that can duplicate what Wish Granting does?
>>
>>51103001
>>51102996
Thanks.
>>
Do we have an equivalent to the fusion dance from Dragon ball?
>>
>>51103034
Aquaria has a Capstone Perk for that. It's unimaged.
>>
>>51103030
Arguably Arcane from Smite.
It lets your magic do anything, however pushing too far past old limits might kill you depending.
>>
>>51103034
That one psychic fusion power in DnD 3.5.
>>
>>51103034
Gems from Steven Universe can fuse, and depending on the relationship and ability to work together the two (or more) have, the fusion can last for thousands of years.
>>
>>51103034
There's a Psionic manifestation in D&D that works in pretty much the same way.
There's also SBURB bullshit with prototypeing, but I haven't the slightest on how that works.
>>
>>51103034
Half-Gem from Steven Universe comes to mind.
>>
>>51102857
He wasn't me. He's been trying to hijack my posts to attack Red though. I blame the shitposter for chasing dirge off, however, my point about valid jumps is just a fact of life.

>>51102842
Which wasn't valid to use either.
>>
>>51103176
just drop it. You're exactly as bad as the shitposter is.
>>
>>51103176
Look. You can keep shilling your anti-dirge, anti-sb, anti-whatever, but at the end of the day?

Imma get me some giant statue-robots. And there's jack shit you can do to stop me.
>>
>>51103190
I'm not trying to chase anyone out. Just pointing out a rule people think they can make an 'exception' to.

Moreover, you don't seem to realize that the shitposter isn't going to stop attacking dirge, so it'll be impossible to get him to come back. However, he has empathy for people I complain at, which is his one stated reason over on SB why he'll eventually dump his new jumps here. This rule is the only reason you're getting these jumps, otherwise they'd be SB exclusive which means 1. They're legitimately not valid and 2. Nobody could ever find them unless they visited that cancerous site.
>>
>>51103231
Well you are chasing people away.
So cut it out. Bullying people to get what you want is low.
It's not your decision on what is invalid and dirge has been doing this since long before leaving to SB.
You can't justify this as anything except grudge posting.
Besides anyone could find theses jumps by looking at Dirges drive. That's where he keeps them.
>>
>>51103231
>I'm not trying to chase anyone out

Every time you post you demotivate people from staying. Look at the pedantic shit you type. You honestly telling me you'd want to post in a community full of people like you?

>spoiler

Holy shit, you think what-you're doing us a service?

You're just as bad as the shitposter.
>>
>>51103231
This "rule" is the only reason we apparantly wouldn't be getting these jumps because otherwise quality content wouldn't be barred off by anyone autistic enough to throw a fit.
Dirge has never cared about something being on a drive for validity which is why he doesn't post things here.
It doesn't matter and it shouldn't matter if it's quality content, and honestly it just takes one look to know that his jumps are quality.
>>
File: 1456174710110.jpg (356KB, 1000x1481px) Image search: [Google]
1456174710110.jpg
356KB, 1000x1481px
>>51103231
Congratulations anon. You found a way to backpedal without backpedalling.
Everyone knows you're full of shit now, which is great since if you were honestly going into this with good intentions you can bail and nobody would fault you for it.
>>
>>51103264
>you are chasing people away
Who?

>It's not your decision on what is invalid
It's not, but community consensus has always been that things that aren't posted in the thread and been approved to the drive aren't valid, to prevent other rule breaching jumps from being taken for various reasons. You don't want the worst of SB's dreck to be used by people for their wankiest builds, do you? Most don't.

>dirge has been doing this since long before leaving to SB
Only uploading his jumps onto SB? No, he hasn't. He also dumped them into the thread, which made them valid.

>Dirge's drive
Not valid, same as SB, DDA and QQ's drives.

>>51103279
I doubt that. You have a real shitposter to contend with. The rules aren't driving you out since they've been here since you started.

>>51103295
Without it you'd see people taking the kind of shit you see posted here every week that gets constant shitstorms from the thread for being unbalanced and awful. It means no quality control at all.
>>
>>51103318
>SB, DDA and QQ's
Since it came up, does anyone have a link to those?
>>
>>51103354
>Using someone elses shitposts to fuel your shitposts
Optimal strategy, anti-red.
>>
>>51103309
Big bang theory jump when?
>>
>>51103354
Well, for Sb's drive, try googling 'spacebattles jumpchain'.

For QQ's... I got nothing.

For DDA's, fuck him, use the QQ one.
>>
>>51103318
In the first place you were the only one talking about using the builds from Dirges new jumps. An anon just wanted a copy of one of his jumps which you used to springboard into this.
>>
>>51103390
Ew.
>>
>>51103394
One of you was the one to post something without the maker's permission.
>>
>>51103390
We've already got the Sitcom Jump.
>>
>>51103394
Stop responding to the shitposter.
>>
File: 1466463476951.png (36KB, 306x273px) Image search: [Google]
1466463476951.png
36KB, 306x273px
>>51103318
I don't think I'm going to reply to you anymore, but you should seriously reconsider what you're doing with your life.
This is just sad. Do yourself a favor and take a break. Go do something else for a week maybe you'll even enjoy it. You're taking this far to seriously.
You're assuming slippery slope where it doesn't exist and are being a cunt for no reason.

Being as pedantic and aggressive as possible over a non issue is exactly what makes people not want to post here.
This isn't general imageboard vitriol, because that's enjoyable in it's own way. This is just autistic insufferable self-rightiousness.
You're not the thread cop. Stop acting like it.
>>
>>51103410
First off, fuck you.

Second, Dirge doesn't care.

Third, giant statue-robots.
>>
>>51103416
Considering I'm a normal poster 99% of the time? That's not necessary. It's not a case of railing against everyone and everything in this thread and wasting my limited temporal power on abusive moderation practices like the shitposter does.

>>51103429
It's considered shitposting to do it. See: Everytime the shitposter does it to an SB jump just to piss us off and so he can rage at something.
>>
File: JC16.jpg (38KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
JC16.jpg
38KB, 500x686px
>>51102969
Really? I couldn't find any info on how they're supposed to work.

Do they have anything to do with the futuristic tech-looking things I noticed in the most recent version of the game?
>>
>>51103452
>railing against everyone and everything in this thread

Funny, because that's exactly what you're doing right now. You're justifying a glorified cyberbullying campaign because you're a tautological busybody who can't mind his own business.
>>
>>51103452
Then be a normal poster 100% of the time since you're apparantly capable of it.
>>
>>51103478
>Everyone
One person, the person who posted the pdf.

>Everything
One subject.

>>51103480
Not as long as you keep trying to normalize the use of SB exclusive jumps.
>>
>>51103503
Fuck off.
>>
>>51103503
I don't think anyone is obligated to listen to what a bully has to say.
>>
File: 1483298354822.png (177KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483298354822.png
177KB, 697x768px
>>51103503
>SB exclusive jumps
Hahahahaha.
>>
>>51103452
>>51103503

You could, simply, ask someone who crossposts to ask Dirge to post them here instead of shitting on everyone who triggers you. If you genuinely cared about content being posted here and not driving people away, you could recognise being a pedantic cunt doesn't motivate people to make things for you for free.

You won't do either of these things because from the very start you've used a broad generalisation as a platform for justifying your vitriol.

You claim to care about this community when you completely ignore the flaws it points out in your own position. It is blatent that you only care about feeling good because you won an argument.

>>51103503
You're also a bad lier when lots of people disagreed with your behavior. I wouldn't be surprised if you're the one who tried to insinuate SB "steals" people away too.
>>
>>51103542
He already said he'll dump it a long with others when we're on page 10 in autosage at some point.

>Lots of people disagreed
Not with the concept. Or they wouldn't normally. That jumps that weren't posted in-thread aren't valid is something commonly reaffirmed in this thread by other users. It just seems like some people think they can make an exception for dirge.
>>
>>51103577
Realest talk. I prefer the shitposter to you, because he's honest and I can ignore him when he spouts bullshit.
>>
>>51103577
People make exceptions for qualty. What a fucking suprise.
Doesn't matter if Dirge or the third coming of Hilter made it. Good stuff is good stuff.
>>
>>51103577
You're fucking stupid. You're absurdly dense. You're confusing my chief point of contention with everyone else's.

My point is that you're literally.

Cyberbullying a jumpmaker by proxy.

And saying you're in the right for it. I don't know how long you've been on /tg/ but nobody likes a pedant. Whether you're right or wrong, nobody wants to let the idea that your behavior is in any way acceptable be validated.

>some people

Nice way of saying literally everyone who bothered to respond to you.
>>
>>51103577
Earlier in this thread I mentioned you should kill yourself.
Allow me to repeat myself again to drive the point home.

Kill yourself. End your life. Fucking DO IT.
Thread posts: 617
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.