[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ - Fifth Edition General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 31

File: Judson_Huss_TheSleeper.jpg (278KB, 994x813px) Image search: [Google]
Judson_Huss_TheSleeper.jpg
278KB, 994x813px
D&D 5th Edition General Discussion

>Latest News
New 5e book announced: Tales from the Yawning Portal
http://dnd.wizards.com/products/tabletop-games/rpg-products/tales-yawning-portal

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v4b
https://mega.nz/#F!z8pBVD4Q!UIJWxhYEWy7Xp91j6tztoQ

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

>5etools
https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/5etools.html

>Previous thread
>>51067727
>>
>>51080131
that tree's got dem dick suckin lips
>>
How do we fix the Sorcerer?
>>
>>51080176
Dick suckin' trunk
>>
File: Victor and Stella.jpg (101KB, 1159x466px) Image search: [Google]
Victor and Stella.jpg
101KB, 1159x466px
Next session, my players will be able to choose from two different casters to hire. What do you think of those spell lists?
>>
>>51080185
Spell points instead of spell slots
>>
>>51080131
that elemental is like "dis fucker right here"
>>
>>51080185
Metamagic is something you can do once per round of turns, and you can use it on spells other people cast. No sorcery points needed.
>>
How do you pronounce Aasimar?
>>
>>51080211
ass-ih-mar
>>
>>51080208

>Dickass Wizard flings a fireball at the advancing party frontliners
>Metamagic it with widen spell, he fries himself to death

I like it
I like it
>>
>>51080211
ass-imm-are?
>>
>>51080211
Ahh - sim - mar
>>
>>51080194
if the party has casters already, the caster on the right is better, has better utility spells so party casters can focus on nuking fuckers.
>>
>>51080204
But how do you stop a sorcerer from just spamming prismatic spray all day long?

>>51080211
Ayy lmao
>>
>>51080252
Actually, long story short, they're assembling a party from premade NPCs. So, those are the only casters they get.
>>
I want to make a Pirate themed rogue. Any homebrews that aren't OP/stupid that you guys would recommend?
>>
>>51080261
You don't
>>
>>51080287
Just play a Swashbucker,
>>
File: Irate pirate.jpg (123KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Irate pirate.jpg
123KB, 620x372px
>>51080287
Just play the damn swashbuckler.
>>
>>51080287
If only there was an official rouge archetype that fit that perfectly, perhaps a musketeer or maybe a swashbuckler.
>>
>>51080340
>>51080329

DM thinks it might be OP because of Toujours l’Audace
>>
>>51080185
How do I make a good Dragonblooded Sorcerer?
>>
>>51080362
If he can't deal with an official class from an official supplement, what makes you think he'll accept some homebrew?

Just play a dex fighter or something.
>>
File: 1475178654783.png (1MB, 1000x731px) Image search: [Google]
1475178654783.png
1MB, 1000x731px
>>51080362
Then it's battlemaster fighter for you.
>>
File: 20170106-Merisiel.jpg (171KB, 639x999px) Image search: [Google]
20170106-Merisiel.jpg
171KB, 639x999px
Pathfinder got hooked up with Kingdom Death, what's D&D doing?
>>
>>51080390
>pick fire
>pick fire spells
>get elemental adept
>pray your dm doesn't have you fighting daemons and devils

like that
>>
>>51080432
>what's D&D doing?
staff is on vacations right now, so nothing
>>
>>51080362
Is he looking at the UA or the SCAG swashbucker?

The SCAG variant fixed the "glitch" with the UA swashbuckler that let it sneak attack with greatswords and nerfed it a bit more.
>>
File: 1475176749766.jpg (233KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475176749766.jpg
233KB, 571x800px
>>51080432
Busy being a good game.
>>
>>51080444
I wouldn't go that far. "Least likely to do any one thing poorly enough to be unplayable" is the descriptor I would use.
>>
>>51080437
That's no excuse.

>>51080444
In what way?
>>
>>51080362
Nevermind, of course you are looking at the UA one, the official SCAG variant has changed the name of the ability from Toujours l’Audace to Rackish audacity.

https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/classes.html#Rogue,4

Use this URl to see the balanced version of the class.
>>
File: sc4-cervantes.jpg (159KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
sc4-cervantes.jpg
159KB, 1000x1250px
>>51080362
Revenant Paladin/GOOlock multiclass it is then.
>>
Would it awfully break anything if i just house ruled that critical hits do double damage? Rolling all those dices and counting that again bothers me more than it should.

Unrelated question: I want my rogue to multiclass into ranger BUT i dont want spells, since they dont fit the character - what would be reasonable to trade spellcasting for? I know Wizards have written about it in their article Modifying Classes ( http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/unearthed-arcana/modifying-classes ), but isnt Combat Superiority a bit too strong?
>>
File: 1475181988879.jpg (406KB, 700x964px) Image search: [Google]
1475181988879.jpg
406KB, 700x964px
>>51080475
1) Developers aren't pandering to furfags and weebs, which created a healthy, non-degenerate playerbase. Just look at our respective generals.
2) Caster supremacy fixed, mistakes of 3.5 design remembered - you can play your sword and board fighter and be contributing without crazy feat chains from obscure books.
3) Simple to play, I can introduce any of my friends to it in an hour, and they'll be creating their characters and having fun on their first session already.
Do I need to continue?
>>
>>51073245
fucking poosted in the wrong thread i am bad
portmanteau/smash words..thing of perriwinkle, the purpley color, and wimp
>>
>>51080502
Double damage on crits is fine
>>
>>51080432
>Kingdom Death

While their minis are really high quality, I have neither the money nor the desire to drop hundreds of dollars on Titty Minis (tm)
>>
>>51080502
If you don't include modifiers twice and only double the dice values it has the exact same average damage, so nothing really breaks. Your crits will be more swingy though.

Grab cool refluffable spells and live by it.
You're not casting hunters mark, you are focusing on a target.
Cure wounds > special healing herb.
Alarm > you have good instincts/you set a trap
Goodberry > you find some cool berries

And just keep on going like that. Almost all of the spell are refluffable to you doing nature or hunting stuff. If you can't refluff it, don't pick it and pick another option.
>>
>>51080535
I was trolling, friend, I like 5e and 4e. But please continue, it's insightful.
>>
>>51080535
>you can play your sword and board fighter and be contributing without crazy feat chains from obscure books.

this really hit home
>>
>>51080502
Double damage is fine, just keep in mind that you'll get some really disappointing crits that way.

There'll be a huge margin when somebody rolls a bunch of 1s and somebody rolls max.
>>
>>51080211
the thing everyone else said (ass im arr) or awesome R
>>
Any idea why I can't upload a character sheet?

Want some help since the last D&D I play was when thac0 was a thing
>>
>>51080176
>>51080188
That particular feature is called a knot.
>>
>>51080535
4. Regular free first-party supplements that address common community complaints (like the UA Ranger).

>>51080502
Maybe have them deal your roll, or average damage doubled (whichever is higher). So you don't have "critical hits" that deal (1+Str)*2 damage.
>>
>>51080432
>>51080585

Yeah seriously, I'm loving not having boobs shoved in my face

by which I mean I really like not having shit that the artist promptly jacked himself off on after makinginb4 go back to tumblr or some shit
>>
Does Mage Armor stack with Unarmored Defense?
>>
>>51080720
No, all armor calculations are separate.
>>
>>51080720

Does Unarmored Defense work with a spell like mage armor? Unarmored Defense doesn’t work with mage armor. You might be asking yourself, “Why don’t they work together? Mage armor specifies that it works on a creature who isn’t wearing armor.” It’s true that the target of mage armor must be unarmored, but mage armor gives you a new way to calculate your AC (13 + your Dexterity modifier) and is therefore incompatible with Unarmored Defense or any other feature that provides an AC calculation.

http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/rules-answers-january-2016
>>
>>51080733
>>51080752
Okay, thank you!
>>
File: Pathfinder sucks 3.jpg (1MB, 1688x2696px) Image search: [Google]
Pathfinder sucks 3.jpg
1MB, 1688x2696px
>>51080598
4) Devs of 5e actually seem to know what they're doing and respond to feedback (see revised ranger), as opposed to Paizo devs who... Well, picrelated.
5) Simplicity of monster statblocks makes it easy to prepare encounters and create your own monsters and baddies.
6) Bounded accuracy makes sure that you can use orcs on level 2 and level 15, as opposed to Pathfinder, where on high levels you stop playing a fantasy adventure and start playing Dragonball.
7) Have I mentioned that there is no Kitsune race in 5e? I know that I've already talked about it in my first point, but I feel like this needs a special mention.
8) Our monks actually work.
>>
So what kind of artisan's tools would a gladiator have?
I'm doing a Battle Master
>>
>>51080785
Whittling knife to make wooden phalluses.
>>
>>51080661
No idea

What do you need help with
>>
>>51080783
How can you possibly think mearls and Crawford know what they're doing after the last five unearthed arcana?
>>
>>51080813
Mostly check if the basic have been done right. For example I simply could not find "holy symbol" anywhere.
>>
>>51080830
>not understanding what playtest material is
>>
>>51080830
Aside from unimaginative anti-undead and fey subclasses, bizarre kensai mechanics and twilight druid, I have no issue with new Arcanas. They're playtest material for a reason.
>>
>>51080830
What's so bad about those UA?
>>
>>51080851
If you can't upload, try a screenshot?

We'll hook you up (which probably means telling you each and every way you are wrong) and I'll probably give a 5e crash course if I have nothing better to do

I won't have anything better to do
>>
>>51080851
You just need to dial way back on the autism for 5e. A holy symbol is just the symbol of your deity and you can slap it on anything you want - shield, weapon, codpiece, the bottom of your shoe, whatever. It just makes that item the thing you hold/touch/wield when casting a divine spell.
>>
>>51080918
>Bottom of your shoe
>Smite fools by kicking them apart
nigga ur a genius
>>
>>51080918
>>51080924
>Not tattooing an eyeball onto your hand so you can bitchslap the word of Vecna into people
>>
>>51080860
Some of them are messes for different reasons.
People very quickly got tired of fey and undead subclasses
Twilight druid has a specific multiclass build that lets you deal over 1000 damage in a single round.
Arcane archer fighter was disliked because it felt too hit and miss.
Kensei is a big jumbled mess because it has two versions: as written in the UA, and a mearls tweet making it overpowered. It is either clunky and shitty or too amazing.
Both of the paladin oaths were evil and treachery is a perfect mix of too strong and cancerous to a normal party.
>>
>>51080705
>Regular free first-party supplements that address common community complaints (like the UA Ranger).
This is actually important, Wizards is actually willing to respond to address community issues and complaints. Paizo just want an echochamber and hugbox.
>>
>>51080535
>>51080783
1. Meh. I don't really care if the furfags have options or not.
2. Hahaha, no. The damage has been equalized if all fights start exactly 30 feet away, and the casters never cast AOE spells. Even then, casters have far more utility than martials. Caster balance actually got worse cunning from 4e.
3. True.

4. See >>51080830
The devs are hacks and there are numerous problems with the content they release. Purple dragon knights, berserker and battle rager barbarians, repetitive class design, etc.

5. No. Having actually run three game, I appreciate complicated monsters more, because they give you more ways to make fights interesting. 5e monster, combat, and encounter design are the worst aspects of the system, by far.

6. Bounded accuracy is good in theory, but also broken in implementation. The absurd bonuses to hit and AC that players can get do not work well in the system.

7. Meh.

8. Considering monks are the hardest martial class to make work, generally underpowered, and in the case of wot4e terribly, hilariously weak, you sunny know what you're talking about.

I don't even play of, but the willful blindness of your post, and pretending all the genuine flaws 5e has don't exist, annoys me. Hi Mearls!

I like 5e, but pretending it doesn't have its share of shit that DMs need to deal with to make it genuinely good, that's bad for the hobby.
>>
Just started as a newbie and the rolls go so hard and fast I lost track of how some of these things work.

If I attack with a weapon I have proficiency in, that means I roll d20+dex for roll vs. AC, then for damage it's (finesse) weapon roll + dex bonus + level-based proficiency bonus, right? So proficiency bonus would be +2 for a level 1 rogue?

And for skill proficiencies, do you just test the skill or do you add the attribute as well? So I'm trying to convince someone to help us and have 4 persuasion and 14 charisma. Am I just doing d20 + 4 (for persuasion) or is it d20 + 4 + 2 charisma modifier)?

I'm pretty sure I understood it while making the character but I've lost sense of it again. Skill proficiency does my head in, because I know what I have proficiency in and what I have double proficiency in from Rogue stats, but that's translated into numbers on the skill sheet and I don't really remember where they came from.
>>
>>51080947
>>51080924
>>51080918
>>51080897

Think fillable pdf was the problem
>>
File: dwarf4.jpg (104KB, 736x998px) Image search: [Google]
dwarf4.jpg
104KB, 736x998px
>>51081018
>Caster balance actually got worse cunning from 4e.
> balance
> 4e
Have you tried not being a nigger?
>>
>>51081032
all rolls you are proficient with are exactly the same:
Roll 1d20+stat+proficiency
>>
>>51081032
in addition to >>51081071
you do NOT add proficiency to non d20 rolls of any sort, unless specifically told to.
>>
>Volo's Guide
>Hag section

Uhh, why does it keep on mentioning sexual remarks from the hag? More specifically-
Hags are supposed to value ugliness over beauty, so are these remarks going to be positive towards ugliness or are they just meant to be creepy because they're so ugly?

It's not that important, but I see a very different situation if it's the fucked up looking dude getting winked at or if it's the flawless supermodel.
>>
>>51081046
Jesus christ those stat rolls
>>
>>51081090
>It's not that important, but I see a very different situation if it's the fucked up looking dude getting winked at or if it's the flawless supermodel.
they'll both get winked at, ugly guy for snoo-snoo, supermodel to make them uncomfortable.
>>
File: smogstein.jpg (228KB, 1920x1024px) Image search: [Google]
smogstein.jpg
228KB, 1920x1024px
>not having twin brothers using the eye and hand of vecna as your BBEG's
why not, /5eg/?
>>
Rolled 18 + 3 (1d20 + 3)

>>51081096
I roll wisdom to disbelieve.
>>
>>51081071
>>51081088

So you add the stat modifier AND the skill number to your roll separately? This is what I'm confused about, I've got all these numbers in the Skills part of my character sheet, but I can't remember where the numbers came from (I used the handbook as a guide then a generator to get the sheet).

If my DM says "roll for persuasion", is that d20 + persuasion + charisma or just d20 + persuasion?
>>
>>51081096
Just used the 4d6 pic 3 best that books says to use. That's it, the 18 is from the Tiefling +2 to charisma
>>
>>51081046
Where can I get the fillable version of this sheet?
>>
>>51081132
d20 + charisma modifier + proficiency bonus if you're proficient in persuasion.
>>
>>51081132
>So you add the stat modifier AND the skill number to your roll separately? This is what I'm confused about, I've got all these numbers in the Skills part of my character sheet, but I can't remember where the numbers came from (I used the handbook as a guide then a generator to get the sheet).

your skill number IS stat+proficiency
so when rolling a skill you:

>>
>>51081096
Not really - whoever wrote it put the bonus and the stat in the wrong place.
>case in point - str 3 but +16 bonus?
>>
>>51081150
I just follow the links in the OP till I found a zip file with character sheets.
>>
>>51081168
Who gives a shit about that, 13 is his lowest stat. How's that?
>>
So, one of my players is running a Necromancer, and because I am relatively new and didn't know better at the time, I gave him access to the Necromancer spellbooks off dmsguild. Now, he:

-is almost always cloaked in the darkness spell
-has put black cloaks on his skeleton retinue so that he's indistinguishable from them without investigation.
-keeps an undead bat by his side that uses sonar and a psychic link to 'see' for the Necro.
-uses a spell that wraps a corpse around his body to absorb damage, making him much tankier than the standard wizard.

Thanks to his darkness, skeletal meat shield, and blindsight, he's very hard to kill. He's also my best, most dedicated player. With him, my PCs can't be challenged. Without him, they get stomped. The other PCs know this and seem to be starting to resent his character.

I've thrown the other players some bones to compensate (no pun intended), but group cohesion is fraying. We're close to the end of the story, and I want to finish without any more flareups than I've already had. The other players won't give the Necro the props he craves, and the Necro in turn sees no need to be a team player. The Necro has now told me he intends to sit out a future session so that the other players can learn to appreciate him a bit more after they get their asses stomped, but I'm not sure that will help.

So, my question is, how to I maintain party cohesion and see this campaign through to its conclusion? I can't nerf the necro now, and giving new shit to the other players hasn't helped much because they don't make optimal use of what they already have, and I'm not going to give them advice on that at this point, 9 months in. Should I let the necro sit out, watch the others get TPKed, and see if they come around to appreciating the necro? Is there a better alternative?
>>
do kenku lay eggs?
>>
>>51081145
Well 4d6 drop lowest averages 12 so you rolled unbelievably good

>>51081168
Lots of people write the bonus in the larger box, since it's the thing you actually care about
>>
>>51081197
Take the responsibility, tell necromancer you're sorry and nerf him back to pre-dmsguild level.
>>
>>51080860
Barbarian is so forgettable I forgot what was bad with it.

Bard: both classes are designed around ritual casting time features, that for some reason are on a once per long rest cooldown. This is a symptom of a larger problem 5e has, that many features are unnecessarily limited to discourage creative use of abilities. Compare the fighter in the playtest, which could use maneuver like abilities once per round to the battle master, which is lucky to average maneuvers once per battle, if you use the standard adventuring day rules. Back to the bards though: fey charming Bard is over powered, and scary bard is something that is almost better left to roleplay. And underpowered.

Clerics: protection was boring and underpowered, grave cleric is an overpowered anti undead (just inspired fluff!) Guy that's better at killing humans than undead due to necrotic resistance being common. The unsaveable vulnerability was poorly thought out. Forge clerics have great features early levels, but then are nothing but passives for most of the game.

Druids: fey druids are interesting, and I like that they experimented with a new type of cooldown that leaves it fairly available outside of combat. The downside is that it's another UA with a health dice pool type feature.

The anti undead druid just made me snore. You get the feeling that they're just copy pasting abilities from one UA to another at this point.

The fighter was full of ribbons instead of useful features, but the arcane Archer was okay. It kind of shares design Space with the battle master, but they did some interesting things with its maneuver like ability.

The paladin one was more overpowered stuff, though treachery did some interesting things with its design, and if tweaked could be good.

The monk was just a mess. Another health pool feature, and the most confusingly worded rules for kensai.
>>
>>51081197
>-is almost always cloaked in the darkness spell
>-has put black cloaks on his skeleton retinue so that he's indistinguishable from them without investigation.
>-keeps an undead bat by his side that uses sonar and a psychic link to 'see' for the Necro.
>-uses a spell that wraps a corpse around his body to absorb damage, making him much tankier than the standard wizard.

a fireball will solve that relatively quickly.
>>
>>51081068
You know how I can tell you never played 4e?
>>
>>51080572
>>51080593
>>51080604
>>51080705
Thanks for your insight.
>>
>>51081240
Surprise me.
>>
>>51081168
The fillable pdf had it that way.
Then again who cares it is a d20 system it is an odd system by itself, so move along.

>>51081208
I did got lucky as balls.
>>
>>51081243
4e was probably the most tightly balanced edition of dnd as far as players go, and monsters, while unbalanced at release were great too once the math got corrected.
>>
>>51080131
An anon just getting back into D&D after taking a break from 3.PF (and limited 4e) after burnout here. I know they added the Tieflings to core races in 5e since they added them in 4e as core to balance out the 'good' race of the dragonborn. However, I was always a fan of them being opposite to the Aasimar so my question is, where the heck are the Aasimar now? Do they just not exist in 5e as a character option or do they not exist at all anymore?
>>
>>51081068
I'd fuck that dwarf.
>>
>>51081260
Yes, and it was balanced to the point that every class felt like boring, samey bullshit. Sure, some of them were marginally different or more or less powerful, but if you're coming at me saying that fighter and swordmage are totally, fundamentally different, I'm going to laugh at you.
>>
>>51081132
"roll for X" is always d20 + ability mod + prof if relevant. So a persuation roll is always d20 + Cha mod + prof if relevant. Now, because the designers were smart and know that players don't want to do that much math every time, you instead, ahead of time, for each type of check, add up d20 + ability mod + prof if relevant and then write it in the box. Now, whenever told to roll for X, you just roll and add your X modifier. It's just supposed to be a shortcut. If that doesn't work for you, you can ignore that stat number area altogether. As long as you have what you're proficient in and an expert in written down, you can do the "hard math" every time if you want to. But the number on the sheet is just there to save you time.
>>
>>51081276
No they are a race option that came out with volos guide and before that the dms book.
>>
>>51081276
Aasimar are a monstrous race in the volo supplement. They are more powerful than tieflings, and indeed most player races in the PHB.
>>
>>51081305
yeah, don't act like she's an exception to the rule.
>>
File: savemefromtheweed.png (849KB, 609x614px) Image search: [Google]
savemefromtheweed.png
849KB, 609x614px
DESIGN AN ENCOUNTER BASED ON THE FOLLOWING VIDEO
https://youtu.be/GlOaye4XCXY?t=173
>>
>>51081311
>that every class felt like boring, samey bullshit
this is how you spot someone who never played 4e
>>
>>51081145
If you didn't roll in front of your DM, prepare to discard. chargen depends from dm to dm, pointbuy (there are resources and websites to make that shit easy) is very common as characters are expected to last for a good amount of a campaign and having balance between friends is nice.
>>
>>51081339
Due to magic fuckery, combat is taking place in an area totally devoid of sound of any kind. If you make the area interesting enough, it should resemble this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_YubbYPmsw
>>
>>51081363
Did. Again just got lucky.
>>
>>51081311
First you imply the classes weren't balanced, now you say they are balanced but samey. The goalposts moving is another clear indication you never played and are just rotating through a list of memes.

Anyways, the classes weren't samey. They used the same framework, but within that framework they were capable of vastly different things.
>>
>>51081346
> 4fags are still delusional
Nobody likes your shit game.
>>
File: pall pit picard.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pall pit picard.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
the party i am dm'ing is getting on in levels, and i've been eyeing an older (2e) campaign i don't think gets enough love to run them through. i've had no issues twisting things from 3.5 or 4th to fit 5th on the (rare) occasion as it's been called for, but it's been some time since i played advanced 1st or 2nd, any words of wisdom for balancing things? my big worry is i'll end up making it too easy (because better too easy than too hard) with reworking monsters as far as AC/damage/hp go

it's the rod of seven pieces, if that helps
>>
>>51081375
> goalpost moving
> list of memes
Do you think 4e failed because all the players had shit taste or something?
>>
>>51081046
Missing level (should be "Paladin 1")
Missing proficiency bonus (+2)
Your AC should be 18 unless you're using that warhammer two-handed (sometimes people will write both AC's to remind them, eg: 18/16)
Attack bonus should be 5 (StrMod + Proficiency) for both weapons
Hit dice should be 1/1d10 instead of 10/10 - on a short rest you can roll those dice to regain health without needing magic/potions/etc
Just list your tool proficiency as being "Cook's Tools"
You should write in your skill and saving throw bonuses in the blank (hint: for saves it should be +3, +1, +2, +2, +5, +6 in order)
Passive perception is just 10 + perception bonus (so 15)
Initiative bonus is just your dex modifier (+1)
Don't forget your class features (Divine sense, Lay on Hands)
All your spell stuff needs done

Probably other stuff, keep at it though
>>
>>51081379
I'm not 4fag, I'm just tired of this shit meme (and people talking about 4e at all) in the 5e general
>>
>>51081230
Have you given all of this feedback to Wizards?
>>
>>51081396
Don't convert anything. Run the game using all the 2E stats.
>>
>>51081403
now, by "failing" do you mean making a boatload of money? Because then boy oh boy did it fail.
>>
File: fantasygun.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fantasygun.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>51080783
holy shit
im so glad i started RPG's with 5E
the pathfinder devs must REALLY fucking hate martials jesus
>>
>>51081470
THAC0 and all?
>>
>>51081431
Yep, I've done every survey.

>>51081403
I think 4e didn't do as well because it killed some sacred cows, but when considered with a bias free eye, it is actually a very competent edition of RPG.
>>
>>51081470
Is that why 5e has dev team so small, they release two books a year? Because 4e was so wildly succesful, it made the brand great again, expanded the fanbase and made Hasbro a gorillion dollars?
>>
Gotta ask does Forgotten Realms have specific instances of cultures that frown upon gays or has WotC never touched that shit?
>>
>>51081481
they did, they weren't even shy about it. One openly admitted he hated monks (guess who designed the monk).

>>51081490
4e didn't have THAC0 you god damn troglodyte.
>>
>>51081519
i am converting a 2e book to 5e my dude
>>
>>51081510
I would say Thay, because they are evil.
>>
>>51081422
Cool thanks!
>>
>>51081221

Can't do that. I've nerfed him in the past, and what he has now was agreed upon months ago.

>>51081236

AoE's have worked ok, but this guy has rolled well on his dex saves, or goes out of his way to not be standing alongside his skeletal firing squad. The players produce lots of corpses, so replenishing his skeleton stock is usually not a problem.

I guess my question has more to do with player management than game balance. How do I keep a party together when one guy is clearly more powerful than the rest? (Assuming play balance is now out of my hands)
>>
>>51081509
Honestly I don't know why they haven't expanded the 5e team considering it's literally the most successful edition in history.
>>
>>51081531
>i am converting a 2e book to 5e my dude
why? AD&D is a lot better than 5e

But B/X is even better
>>
>>51081509
Because even though 4e made a gorillion dollars, Hasbro, having no understanding of what D&D, thinking it could be the next World of Warcraft and make 100 gorillion dollars and didn't understand why it didn't.

So it shat out a new edition with a skeleton crew to keep overhead low so they could pad their executive accounts more with lower sales.
>>
File: Grave.jpg (86KB, 606x423px) Image search: [Google]
Grave.jpg
86KB, 606x423px
>>51081551
You do realize that it's your own fault, yes? You literally created this problem for yourself.
>>
>>51081551
Party balance is never out of your hands. If he's to powerful give the others shit to make them just as powerful and then give them tougher enemies.

Just pull him aside and say I'm going to put some magic shit in this next dungeon to up the power of everyone else a little bit.
>>
>>51081509
no 5e dev team is so small because corporations will shoot themselves in the fucking face if they think they can make a nickel off of it. I've seen corporations try to pull the most retarded schemes to save money, like cutting 5 guys off a six man team and just expect the 6th guy to work 6 times harder. Or save costs by not ordering supplies, then get mad that merchandise isnt going out (due to lack of supplies)

>>51081531
then why the fuck are you replying to me? your THAC0 comment had nothing to do with what i said.
>>
File: vc_JHuss_EcceHomo[1].jpg (302KB, 827x974px) Image search: [Google]
vc_JHuss_EcceHomo[1].jpg
302KB, 827x974px
>>51080131
>>
>>51081230
I was intrigued by the Circle of the Shepherd druid, I think a totem focused class (druid or barb probably) could be interesting

Also actual rules for learning wildshapes is a godsend.
>>
>>51081586

I acknowledged that repeatedly. Of course I fucked up. The question is how do I hold the group together long enough to finish? (About 5, 6 sessions left.)
>>
Trying to make a dust genasi for 5e because i love the idea of being born part elemental but the 4 basic ones seem too...strong leaning.
however these dour fucker look like they'd make great necromancers

so im thinking:
+2 CON (from genasi)
+1 INT (they are said to be smart but sarcastic)
breathless (they are said to not breathe)
darkvision (just seems like it would make sense)
lastly im thinking about adding some thematic cantrip that uses CON as it's modifier, something either wind or earth related

source:
http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Dust_genasi
>>
>>51081577
because i have an established 5e group we are enjoying, and i am slightly more confident with it
>>
File: 00009d02_medium[1].jpg (129KB, 521x639px) Image search: [Google]
00009d02_medium[1].jpg
129KB, 521x639px
>>51081621
>>
File: Judson_Huss_EveningintheCity[1].jpg (321KB, 1029x841px) Image search: [Google]
Judson_Huss_EveningintheCity[1].jpg
321KB, 1029x841px
>>51081650
>>
>>51081634
>I acknowledged that repeatedly. Of course I fucked up. The question is how do I hold the group together long enough to finish? (About 5, 6 sessions left.)
Bring them up to his level or knock him down to theirs. That's about all you got.
Since they are hopefully reaching the climax, granting them some powerful items or boons may do the trick and be appropriate from the story.

Or have the necromancer attacked by a mighty gazebo and put out of commission.
>>
>>51081634
We already offered you a solution. Man up, admit your mistakes and right the wrongs, since every other way to go about this is basically a crutch.

Now, there is an another solution that the necromancer will not like at all. Splice encounters up with spellcasters! Spellcasters that really, really hate him and the undead for some reason! Dispel magic, spiritual guardians, counterspell are all going to do great against him and his horde.
Now necromancer, of course, is going to feel like you're out to get him. Which you are. But that's what it takes. I mean, here's the situation.

> Help, I have a party of four regular rebels and a jedi master, how do I handle the situation?
The only solution, apart from nerfing the jedi master, is to send in jedi killers and have them use underhanded tactics.
>>
File: 1397082082837.png (136KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1397082082837.png
136KB, 384x288px
>necromancer starts getting powerful
>paladins wanting the approval of their god start hunting him
>knowing what he is and what he does from rumors they prepare accordingly
>enemy clerics turn his undead
>pallys try to smite his ass because why wouldnt they?
>pallys will mostly ignore rest of the party as they all want to be the one to claim the kill
>>
>>51080131
How does one properly roleplay chaotic-neutral?
>>
>>51081758
>>51081785
anon r u ok
>>
>>51081687
>>51081721
>>51081758

Ok, will see what happens. Thanks guys.
>>
>>51081806
Think captain Jack Sparrow.
>>
>>51081809
>>51081819
im drunk and my spellcheck isnt working
>>
>>51081806
Do whats best for you
dont plan too far ahead with the exception of maybe one or two big goals
"wing it" whenever possible
>>
What is a good way to have gambling in 5e?
>>
>>51081918
This game is literally all about throwing dice, how can you even ask this question?
>>
>>51081918
step one: roll dice
step two: ask if player wants to cheat
step three: they roll a skill or ability against opponents perception
>>
Any advice for a blade pact warlock? They seem notably less effective than the other two options, as well as other melee options.
I suppose they could belch out some damage dual wielding maybe but I'm otherwise not sure how to go about them.
>>
>>51082052
Grab a level of fighter or paladin and use heavy armor with a heavy weapon. You will be okayish, but still not as effective as a normal fighter/paladin/warlock.
>>
>>51081918

User poker dice, or regular dice, and steal the game directly from The Witcher. It's quick, it's easy and the players can just throw bones instead of throwing bones and fucking with rules.

Some sort of skill check if they want to try cheating.
>>
>>51080720
It does. You get 10+Dex+Con+13+Dex if barb and switch Con with Wis if you're a monk.
>>
>>51082212
don't listen to this idiot.
>>
File: IMG_6563.png (681KB, 744x815px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6563.png
681KB, 744x815px
DexFighter, Ranger or Sorc for ranged dps? Which is the most fun?
>>
>>51082212
>don't listen to this idiot.
this, he is wrong

Monk and Barb abilities stacks
>>
>>51081203
cant imagine why not
>>
>>51081537
Thay is full of boners.
Also wizards, and everyone knows wizards are gay with a greater frequency than everyone else.
>>
>>51082275
define "fun"
>>
>>51082278
You cannot get Unarmored Defense from two sources at the same time, you have to choose either the Monk or Barbarian one to use
>>
File: 1469144793129.jpg (13KB, 247x243px) Image search: [Google]
1469144793129.jpg
13KB, 247x243px
>>51080131
>playing through horde of the dragon queen
>going to castle neratar or w/e the fuck it's spelled
>run into a shambling mound
>whole party but fighter wipes

literally how do you beat that thing
>>
>>51081806
CN is the easiest alignment because it's literally you, the player. Whatever you want to do at the moment is what you do. Do you wanna go on the adventure to save the town? Okay. Do you want to kill that shopkeep to get the +1 sword? Okay.
>>
>>51082278
They have the same name so no they don't stack, but you can stack it with the draconic sorc feature for 10+DEX+CON+13+DEX+13+DEX, that a pretty solid 36+CON+3*DEX, switch Con with WIS if you are a monk. And you can add a shield if you're proficient.
>>
>>51082316
What level were you? I DMed Curse of Strahd, and at one point I've had my party face of the shambling mound. Nearly all of them died, but it was killed in the end. They were level 3.
>>
>>51082316
>literally how do you beat that thing
down. you beat it the fuck down.
>>
>>51082291
I donno, not useless and does damage
>>
>>51082343
then CONGRATS! they are all fun.
>>
Do other DMs ever get nervous before starting a new campaign?
>>
>>51082316
Walk backwards and throw javelins. Shambling mounds shamble; they're slow as shit. They will never catch up even to Dwarves.

Don't bother with damage magic because it's resistant to most energies (and heals from one of them).
>>
>>51082275
New ranger is fun. One of the funnest in the game.
>>
>>51082316
Kite the fuck out of it, it only has a 20ft movement speed
>>
>>51082356
Kek
>>
>>51082363
Never. It's just you, kouhai. It's proof you're not ready to step up.
>>
>>51082363
errytime
>>
>>51082363
If I know the players? Nah, just excitement.

If I don't know the players? Borderline terror.
>>
>>51082331
you forgot to first cast barkskin at the start for 16, and the shield spell at the end for +5
>>
>>51082338
Level 5 party of two fighters, a barbarian, and a paladin
>>51082365
>>51082370
We were in a swamp of some sort and the water was too deep, we'd have to swim with all our gear if we got off the canoes
>>
>>51082368
sadly we are using PHB stuff only
>>
>>51082431
Fuck anything but ranger then.
>>
>>51082426
They swim slowly, too. Just row around while one guy shoots shit.

This is one of those fights where the DM realizes you've figured out the trick and says "okay, 30 rounds later you have cast Conjure Flame and shot enough arrows to kill it, let's just skip this."

Literally a Zelda boss.
>>
>>51082471
Fair enough.
I'm gonna miss my nice orc barbarian.
>>
>>51081510
i dunno and i think thats hard to do because you have to give a good reason why
and i think that "because religion says its evil and bad" may hit to close to close to home.
however some things HAVE done it well.
Like Fallout, The Brotherhood of Steel doesn't accommodate gay life style because of its insistence on insularity and the purity of its own "stock". so every member of the BoS is expected to breed and so in turn it doesn't cotton to people saying no cause they like the same sex.
presumably they don't allow relationships because it only furthers that mentality.
though New Vegas pointed out that with those Rules you get really unhappy gay BoS members.
>>
>>51082424
Thanks buddy, that's what I love about this game is all those little intracies. Most people don't care for +16 AC but I really love those intracies.
>>
>>51082471
>They swim slowly, too.
Nah they have the same speed in water (20ft) which is faster than most players can swim

>>51082426
You were fucked from the start. Take it as a hint that your DM hates you and wishes you'd all drown in a shit filled ditch
>>
>>51082502
They're in canoes.

I mean, shit, you could have three people in a boat, two using their actions to row even faster while one guy is just shooting arrows all day. There should be literally no way the thing can ever catch you as long as the swamp isn't 50 merely feet wide.
>>
>>51082493
So I guess among nobles it would be more frowned upon then by common folk? That makes sense.

One of player's is playing a gay Sorcerer and I thought I should know.
>>
Anons? Quick, easy problem for you; I got dared to make a 5e racial writeup for the Huldra (back-barked, fox-or-cow-tailed super-strong nymph from Scandinavia); how unbalanced is this first draft at it?

Huldra
Ability Score Modifiers: +2 Charisma, +1 Strength
Size: Medium
Speed: 30 feet
Vision: Darkvision
Fey Ancestry: A huldra has Advantage on saves vs. Charm effects and is Immune to Magical Sleep effects.
Alpine Origins: A huldra is considered to be Acclimatized to both High Altitudes and Cold Environments.
Unnatural Might: A huldra's impossible strength gives it Advantage on Strength checks. It is also treated as having the Powerful Build racial trait.
Back of Bark: At will, a huldra can spend its move action to assume the form of a tree; shape, species and status as living or dead are chosen each it assumes tree form. As a tree, a huldra takes up space as a Large creature, is immobile, and cannot physically interact with the world around it, although it can still perceive the world with its normal senses. Attacking a huldra in tree form is treated as attacking an ordinary tree. It can revert to its true form at will as a free action.
Fortune's Kiss: Once per long rest, a huldra can apply either a blessing or a curse by placing a kiss on a creature, a weapon, or a tool. A blessed weapon or set of tools grants Advantage to anyone that wields them, whilst a blessed creature gains Advantage on one ability score or skill check of the huldra's choise. Cursing instead imposes Disadvantage. The effects of Fortune's Kiss last only for 1 minute, whether it is used to bless or curse.
>>
>>51082523
>as long as the swamp isn't 50 merely feet wide.
at that point you just wade to shore and continue.
>>
>>51082331
What? That's not how that works at all. You can't stack Draconic Resilience even though it has a different name:

>When you aren't wearing armor, your AC equals 13 + your Dexterity Modifier
PHB, page 102

If you choose Draconic then your AC = 13 + Dex, then you can add spells. Any effect that 'sets' your base AC calculation replaces others, regardless of name, in both RAW and interpretation.
>>
>>51082502
If a player uses their action to dash, they can outrun it. Since the party is multiple people, everyone but the guy being chased can sit there and tread water while attacking from range while the mound's target swims away. If it ever switches targets, the previous guy starts attacking and the new target runs.

e-z p-z kiting
>>
>>51082544
>5 racial features
Bro, pick 2 at the most.
>>
>>51082579
Literally wrong. Go check out the lizardmen from Volo's. Natural scaled armor like Draconic Resilience stacks with worn armor.
>>
>>51082523
I guess that could work. I was going off of standard rowboat speed (1 1/2mph = 15ft/round) which is slower than the mound, but with 2 people rowing you could definitely get over 20ft/rnd.
>>
>>51082590
Or just bound. Turn 1 half the party Dashes, other half shoots and moves. Turn two first half shoot and move, other half dash. Repeat.
>>
File: AcroRd32_2017-01-07_21-02-15.png (145KB, 376x153px) Image search: [Google]
AcroRd32_2017-01-07_21-02-15.png
145KB, 376x153px
>>51082602
Read the book, shithead
>>
>>51082540
if the nobles care a lot about heirs and stuff yes i think it'd come up. but then i think they'd only really care when it came to their children.
in a setting with alchemy and magic and poly morphing i struggle to think how "how does this person and that person have kids!?" is much of a problem
and im trying to think of other reason why others might not like gays and im really struggling.
>>
>>51082579
How can someone be this stupid?
>>
>>51082579
Yes, it set your base AC and you use this new base AC for further computations. So you are right but my computations are right too and you're missing out on a lot of AC.
>>
>>51082630
he must be very short for the joke to have gone over his head.
>>
>>51082625
Religion could factor in. The player himself isn't gay and it's just part of his character so it shouldn't strike a chord with anyone.
>>
>>51082602
>>51082627

http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/rules-answers-january-2016

How can so many people be this stupid?
>>
>>51082645
meant for >>51082627
>>
>>51082657
It's a joke you fucking mongol.
>>
>>51082657
Next you'll say ">ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED" but it should be clear that everyone was joking around.
>>
>>51082627
>>51082645
I don't know maybe he just doesn't like AC.

>>51082657
And then you have this guy
>>
File: 1471950520884.png (61KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1471950520884.png
61KB, 200x193px
>>51082657

You might be autistic.
>>
>>51082682
>multiple posts defending it as legitimate

My bad for not catching onto the hurr durr I'm retarded joke
Guess I'm retarded, I'll fuck off then thanks.
>>
There any decent encounter repositories out there? /5eg/ Approved collections of fights, puzzle rooms, stuff like that?
>>
>>51082733
Don't be sour. We still love you anon.
>>
>>51082733
at the very least, you should have known by the time you read >>51082424
>>
/tg/ give me some ideas for some weird and or terrible things I can do to my PCs in exchange for power
ex:
Once per long rest you may cast the spell Alter Self as an action. This ability does not require concentration. In exchange for this power you no longer have any facial features and any attempt to use Alter Self to recreate your original features will fail.
>>
>>51082837
Cloak that returns spell slots to caster when fed humanoid corpses
it keeps requiring more
demands player "feed" it
will drain his blood (con) if not fed
cant get rid of it once fed 3 times
>>
>>51082655
i guess, i mean i still feel like religious still uses the "gay doesn't makes babies and is therefore unnatural" but i guess since its religion so its needs less excuse behind it
also im pretty sure that the gods exist in a very provable way in Forgotten Realms so if you bring up why a given god wouldn't like your gay character
>>
>>51082798
My experience with players is they will not read and misinterpret whenever possible.
I've heard similarly dumb suggestions at the table before, and I have very little reason to believe /tg/ to be an exception.
>>
Can I get some opinions on if I'm playing a DMPC well for my players?

>introduce a DMPC to adventure with party every now and then
>not a Mary Sue or someone who gets special treatment, just another body to help with combat
>DMPC is a little better at combat than PCs; he can do more damage and survive things that may knock PCs unconscious
>Goal of DMPC is to show just how big the power level gap is between PCs and BBEG early in campaign
>When I introduce BBEG the DMPC will run ahead to fight BBEG and end up getting vaporized
>Idea is to show PCs how tough BBEG is and to (hopefully) deter them from going after BBEG too soon

Do you think that doing this would accomplish my goal?
>>
>>51082951
If you've already done so, move towards vaporizing the DMPC asap, or find reasons to keep him out of battle until then. Even if it serves a narrative purpose, PCs don't appreciate being outshined.
>>
>>51082933
My group and the dm don't seem to read the rules either. Actually, they don't seem to read the rules at all.
>hey dm, can I start with plate armor at level 1 as a paladin and pretend that tower shields are a thing in 5e and that they give me +3 AC?
>yes of course you can
>>
So, first time playing 5.0 and I want to play as a human barbarian wielding a greataxe, any recommended builds?
>>
>>51082995
Play a human barbarian wielding a greataxe. Great Weapon Master feat is optional but optimal. Variant Human lets you start with it. Pump Strength, get Dex to 14 and buy some armor, then pump con.
>>
>>51082995
>recommended builds
Human Barb with Greataxe
>>
File: 1481300592728.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1481300592728.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>51083007
Thanks.
>>
>>51082969
is there a cheat sheet for armor leveling? like who can equip what and when to give them a higher grade?
>>
>>51082995
i would highly recommend being human, taking the barbarian class, and using a great axe.

5e isn't rocket science.
>>
>>51082951
>>DMPC is a little better at combat than PCs; he can do more damage and survive things that may knock PCs unconscious

Never make a DMPC that upstages players. Your DMPC should buff them and heal them so the real PCs get to be more awesome.
>>
>>51083019
For normal, nonmagic armor I would just occasionally give the pc's money and let them buy it when they need to. Plate armor is pretty expensive RAW so players would probably only get it around level 6 or 7 if the players aren't sharing money.
>>
I have a problem. I have too many campaign ideas and I'm thinking about running a 2nd weekly game just to go through more of them.
>>
>>51082951
>Idea is to show PCs how tough BBEG is and to (hopefully) deter them from going after BBEG too soon
Better idea: BBEG vaporizes a shitload of guards or some obviously powerful creature
Best idea: don't put the BBEG in a position to be challenged or attacked by the PCs, even if they choose to chase after him or go straight for his fortress
Darth Vader doesn't fly into the Rebel base just to fuck their shit up because he can. Hell, he doesn't even get on a Rebel cruiser until his Stormtroopers have shot 99% of the people there already.
>>
>>51082962
>>51083047
I don't have him there all the time; just enough so that the PCs realize that he's very competent. His real job is to get dropped by the BBEG quickly to give the PCs context for just how powerful the BBEG is
>>
>>51083188
That's not what a DMPC is then.
>>
>>51083188
That's an NPC
>>
>tfw your only DMPC is a robot that glows and heals people
>>
File: aqww.png (23KB, 458x451px) Image search: [Google]
aqww.png
23KB, 458x451px
Rogue/Bard multiclass.

How would you do it?
>>
>>51083276
gain levels in bard then gain levels in rogue
alternatively
gain levels in rogue then gain levels in bard
>>
Want to do a one-shot with my players. What's a fun Adventure League campaign?
>>
>>51080131
You guys think for the Ranger UA they'll keep tuning the previous UA?
>>
>>51083401
No, it's gonna be new subclasses that work for both PHB and revised.

I don't expect a revision of revised til it's printed in a book.
>>
>>51082431
A cool won't have problem with the UA ranger since it is done to fix the original options
>>
>>51080494
>Revenant
What?
>>
>>51083444
>A cool DM won't
>>
>>51083453
One of the worst things to come out of UA. It's for forcing the DM to rule zero a shit head character out of the game.
>>
>>51083453
subrace from UA

https://dnd.wizards.com/sites/default/files/media/upload/articles/UA%20Gothic%20Characters.pdf
>>
>>51083453
angry zombie
cool flavor
shit stats
>>
>>51083470
>shit stats
>potentially +3 CON and regenerating health
>respawning on death
nigga u wot, if anything theyre OP.
>>
>>51083508
I thought you could only get +2 con with it
>>
>>51083508
>respawning on death
>implying a dm would let you do that without making sure u end up a weaker body
>1 year lifespan
>lose most benefits from race
>>
>>51083545
IIRC Dorf has +2 before subrace, though I could be wrong.
>>
>>51083577
i wouldn't have them strictly respawn in worse bodies, but you can bet your ass they would start accumulating madnesses.
>>
>>51083608
Jokes on you, my Revenant is already fucking nuts and about two inches from being full-on Khornate Berserker.

I will say it's a fun change of pace playing a character with 0 regard for their own well being and generally being edgy in the over the top hammy way
>>
>>51083608
Going hollow, you might say.
>>
>>51083608
>they would start accumulating madnesses.
they're people so pissed that they cheat death with free will just so they can murder someone knowing they'll die when they succeed
how do you make them MORE crazy?
>>
>>51082837
That's pretty sick
>>
So what's the earliest level I could throw a book of vile darkness at my players?
>>
>>51082995
> 5.0
Streetsam? Resource A so you can augment your shit, chummer.
>>
>>51083759
As early as you want if you can live with the consequences. It is the sort of item you build an entire campaign around, after all.
>>
>>51083711
>how do you make them MORE crazy?
they acquire an insatiable taste for gnomish music.
>>
>>51083759
If you're one of my DMs, level two. Of course, it was just used an excuse for his villain to become extremely evil, with the only hint of his initial evilness being that 'he has yellow eyes.'
>>
So I've been recently thinking of making a female half orc Oath of the Ancients paladin for the next campaign, with the Mage Slayer feat because fuck casters.

Issue being is that I've never really played a paladin. How the fuck would you play an Oath of the Ancients paladin?
Taking suggestions, need to get a grasp of it.
>>
>>51083808
Read the oath tenets, really. Paladins have really strong RP guidelines.
>>
>>51083802
I haven't placed it in yet, but I am aware that each of my players browse /tg/ so I ain't saying too much.
>>
>bladelock rogues

Any good? Any fun?
>>
>>51083837
Why dont you just play arcane tricker? Some concept can be realize without multiclass.
>>
>>51083837
Best you can hope for is using it to assassinate people in places you'd get searched for.
>>
>>51083818
Aye I've done so, and both Vengeance and Devotion have strong tenets to follow.

OotA is more like "nature is cool, keep it safe, spread happiness". That could be interpreted to a ton of different things and they're definitely not as lawful as the Devotion counterpart nor as murderhobo as the Vengeance counterpart.
>>
>>51083859
He sounds like someone interested in a character that's both good and fun, so why suggest AT?
at is actually, okay, it's ek that sucks dog dick
>>
>>51083877
AT is the only rogue that can do off-turn sneak attack by itself.
>>
>when you want to be a player but everyone else willing to play d&d is shit at DMing so even if you do get to be a player you don't enjoy it

Damn, why can't I just DM for myself. Or have someone on my level DM for me.
Anyone else know this narcissistic feel?

It's completely suffering.
>>
>>51083918
Enlighten me. Haste action Sneak Attack, regular action Ready an attack?
>>
>>51083808
Oath of Ancients inverts the alignment priority. Devotion (or Vengeance if you're an edgelord) paladins tend to be Lawful above Good. Ancients is about being Good (whatever that means to them) above Lawful (or Chaotic)
>>
>>51083924
I've been lucky enough that one of my players is started to DM and he picks my brain for how to do stuff constantly. I don't mind if it means I can be a PC sometimes.
>>
>>51083834
Don't worry, you aren't my DM. You're concerned, therefore you have at least modest skill with DMing, if not more. What I do for the 'what items are encountered at what level' issue is base it slightly upon the skill level required for creating magic items. It's a good baseline, feel free to adjust accordingly.
>>
What are, in your opinion, the most underappreciated feats?
>>
>>51083996
Resilient. In each campaign I've done, there's at least one guy who takes until level 12 to realize it might be a good idea to get Dex/Con/Wis proficiency after being beaten over the head with effects for that long.
>>
>>51083996
Alert.

+5 for initiative,

Can't be surprised while conscious,

Creatures can't gain advantage on you if they were hidden.

Early game it's a monster feat.
>>
Let me get this out of the way before our next session.

We're doing an undead-centric adventure right onw. Does being able to deal 6d8+10d6 damage distributed over two attacks in a single turn as a level 5 Paladin sound like complete fucking bullshit to you? Because to me it does, but circumstaces and being given shit that lets you stack smite-like damage on top of stacked smites (so long as it's prepared before combat, I guess) would let my character do just that, against undead, once per day.

How the hell do I bring this up to my GM?
I sure as fuck wouldn't be using it anywhere near as often to make it unfair, because that's the sort of shit a munchkin would be all over, but I get the feeling our GM might have overlooked something.
>>
>>51084071
Explain how you get those numbers.

You sound like you're sperging over legal multiclassing.
>>
>>51083933
Yes?

Or if you just want to have fun... sneak aytack with booming blade, cunning action to disengage and haste action to dash. Make you DM mad.
>>
>>51084071
Once per day? How many resources do you need to expend to do this?
Is there opportunity cost?

That's what you need to evaluate. If you're able to just nuke an encounter and your DM never has you do more than one or two combats per day, then yeah, it's pretty strong.
>>
>>51084092
I was just checking to be sure I had not overlooked a method that comes online before level 14.

>Or if you just want to have fun... sneak aytack with booming blade, cunning action to disengage and haste action to dash. Make you DM mad.

Why would I be mad at sub-par rogue play?
>>
>>51083945
Was thinking that it was something like that.
Only thing I can really think of regarding OotA being so nature focused is that what I imagine is more like a ranger than an actual paladin.

Pardon me if I am being retarded, I am more comfortable with playing the party rogue/diplomacy-bot which usually is accompanied by a loose set of morals.
>>
>>51084091
There's no multiclassing involved: it's a campaign-themed feature that lets my character deal an additional 2d6 damage as part of a Smite effect or spell, once a day, and a modded blunt weapon that lets you unload holy water on fuckers as a bonus action (needs to be loaded).
It's all incredibly straightforward: you dump those two on two Smites and two Thunderous Smites at level 5, which we just reached.

>>51084110
I see what you mean; it's 4 spell slots for the whole routine, which is 80% of your allocated daily spell slots, but if you miss, you don't directly lose any spells since Divine Smite can be used after confirming a hit, and Smite spells aren't spent if you miss.
I also realize I could simply dial it down to two spells and regain most of the ''oomph'', but I was being autistic with the numbers since I wanted to see just how many dice I could get to roll at once.

It's possibly nothing that'll make our three full spellcasters feel less useful, anyway.
>>
>>51084115
Still better than Assassin "once per combat, and only if your DM feel kind or roll bad on initiative". Or Thief "bonus action to use item that AT can also do via mage hand (confirmed in sageadvice)".
>>
>>51084129
The nature focus is a red herring. Read their tenants again - it's all about "light" without a single mention of "be a tree hugging hippy." Personally I'd skip the greenwashing that much of the PHB fluff implies, and just go with being the hand of something both ancient and good, since those are the only real requirements for OotA. There's actually a lot of latitude there, especially if you step into Chaotic Good and give no fucks about skirting the law in the name of the light.
>>
>>51084212
Thunderous Smites is bonus action to cast. Are you wasting the previous round casting it before hand or something?
>>
>>51084215
I was referring to the tactics, not the sub class. Thief is good though. The mobility is a plus for the ranged sneak attacker to use Hide very effectively.
>>
>>51084212
Yeah, if anything. Seems like your DM is just allowing you to excel at burst damage even more than you possibly already would.

I don't think it's that broken. It's only single target damage anyway, right? Also, it's just damage. If you overkill someone that's that.
>>
>>51084215
Wait.. hold the fucking phone.
As a thief rogue, they confirmed that AT can do what the thief has as a SPECIAL FEATURE, but from ranged if they feel like it?

What the shit is the point of thief anymore?
WHAT IS MY LIFE?
>>
>>51084212
Are these things your DM came up with? Because it's kind of his own fault then. Paladins are notorious for being good at burst damage already.
>>
>>51084254
Count the actions needed to do that with Mage Hand. It's not clear-cut better. Casting Mage Hand still costs an action and it only has a 1 minute duration. Even if you're casting it every minute, it falls behind or forces you to move slower to keep it in position.
>>
>>51084230
That's a fair point, it's 6 AM so I might've just been retarded when reading them.
I can work with going the more CG route, more in line with what I am used to.

Cheers for the help!
>>
>>51084276
I actually didn't think of that initially.
It still irks me a bit that an already weak subclass has been pillaged of the one interesting thing it had besides the UMD at lvl 13.
>>
>>51084332
It's weaker-sounding on paper than it actually is. Thief uses terrain better than the other rogues do. It's the best at using a crossbow/shortbow to abuse Cunning Action Hide for advantage and staying at relative safety.
>>
>>51084129
The ancients tenets can easily be interpreted more generally, allowing you to ignore the nature aspects. It basically amounts to: be Good, spread Good, and protect Good.

Although the nature of the oath generally prevents blatant misinterpretations (e.g. killing people to prevent future suffering would probably break the oath), you still have pretty decent leeway.
>>
>>51084350
Aye, that's what I've built my Thief into. Handcrossbow with Crossbow Expert, Sharpshooter and Skulker.
The overall mobility you have is very addictive, especially since you can just dart up the wall at full speed and reposition with a 120 feet no penalty range on the handcrossbow.
>>
>>51084234
Pretty much. It's only feasible by doing that before combat, so that would be giving up Bless, which has been pretty fucking good all around so far, or the Sacred Weapon channel divinity.

>>51084247
Yes to it being just single-target damage. I'm a new player, so I was simply wondering if it ''made sense'' since my character's Devotion and has been doing party support duty reasonably well.

>>51084264
I mean, he DID give our group two vials of 2d6-fuck-undead holy water for clearing out a temple under attack in the same session that he came up with the holy water sprinkling weapon (you know those aspergillum devices? It's sort of like that, except it's a fucking mace). I'm sure he saw at least that much coming.

GM's got plenty of years under his belt, so now I doubt I'd come off as a jackass for trying to pull something like that off. Thanks for the replies.
>>
>>51084378
>GM's got plenty of years under his belt, so now I doubt I'd come off as a jackass for trying to pull something like that off. Thanks for the replies.

He might be the type of DM who actually enjoys seeing his players be awesome.
>>
>>51084406
As one of those DMs, I can confirm, we do actually exist.
>>
>>51084378
>you know those aspergillum devices? It's sort of like that, except it's a fucking mace
He gave you a literal Holy Water Sprinkler

But if the DM gave it to you, abuse it all you like
>>
>>51084375
I hope you have a Battle Master who knows Commander's Strike with you. Ranged Sneak Attackers are great for them.
>>
>>51084359
Hm, I wonder if you can pull off a sort of fey-ish warrior with OotA. The nature aspect is fairly interesting since it sets it apart quite well from the ordinary paladin.
>>
>>51084413
I know, I got the idea from my DM style.
>>
>>51082462
In my experience the party ranger is coming up on top in terms of damage in a party of two barbs, and a druid, collosus slayer is absurd man
>>
>>51084415
Apparently that's an actual fucking weapon people used during the sixteenth century, what.
I doubt those had holy water in them, but still.
>>
>>51084449
I can tell you are playing under level 6. Hunters don't have glaring issues until the levels /tg/ doesn't play.
>>
>>51084430
Well, they are known as Fey Knights.
>>
>>51084424
Ah, I wish.

The current party setup is;
blaster sorcerer

polearm mastery fighter/tank which never seems to actually be around in the big fights which causes me and the sorcerer to get exploded tae fuck.

a more melee focused UA revised ranger

a munchkin abjuration shield warlock/bladesinger/don'tevenfuckingknow type of build that walks around with constant like 60 hp shields and abuses Armor of Agathys, but who has also missed half the campaign

a paladin that's never around for the sessions and can't into social anything in the actual games

and then there's me. +1 charisma thief rogue which for some reason ended up as the party diplomacy-bot to avoid us getting kicked out of a city or ruin more lives than we have, with a penchant for alcohol.

We're also playing Curse of Strahd. Life is rough.
>>
>>51084071
Eh, well, if you're the standard PAM Oathbreaker Paladin at level 8 with 18 in strength and 18 in charisma, you could be doing, with a quarterstaff and shield, without any crits,
1d6+2+4+4 + 4d8 + 1d6+2+4+4 + 4d8 + 1d4+2+4+4 + 4d8 + 1d6+2+4+4 + 3d8 damage in a single turn without any special items. Using slightly over half the spell slots, of course.
That's a total of
15d8+3d6+1d4+40 without GWM shenangians or suchlike.

Paladins are naturally incredibly burstey and a great class, without adding on the fact they're fighting undead (+1d8 to every smite). I guess giving items helps, but..
Using a mace isn't exactly great, because it doesn't allow you to use PAM, I suppose. However, it means you don't have to worry as much about strength, I guess, since your damage comes from special items and not strength modifier. Then again, you want a high to-hit if it's extra damage on every hit..
>>
>>51084375
> Cunning action hide
How do you find cover to hide on the wall? If anything that would make it harder for you to hide.

>>51084375
> implying AT can't do it better with the right spells.
>>
>>51084449
>>51084462
I don't know man. At level 2-4, Moon Druid should be winning in DPR race. Are you sure he's using Colossus slayer correctly? Only once per round.
>>
>>51084481
>armor of agathys abjuration bladesinger wizard

What the fuck. Do they have the ability that gives them stupid AC AND the abjuration shield or are they just a melee wizard?

It's not exactly a super optimal build, it's just a fun build. Bladesinger is absolute munchkin territory however if the user doesn't use it properly - bladesinger cuts out all the fun wizard options for MORE AC
>>
>>51084494
Not on the wall, seeing as I can basically get 30 feet vertically, getting on top of a 10 foot isn't much of an issue. And that is usually to avoid getting murdered, not so much for damage advantage.

Though to be fair, my rogue is currently dead, awaiting to be a revenant most likely.

> implying AT can't do it better with the right spells.
Well, anon, that's usually what spells achieve. I personally like rogues to just be skillful thieves and scoundrels.
>>
>>51084494
Get to somewhere out of darkvision range or go around the corner or get to higher ground. Really anything that would break line of sight and allow a chance to hide.

>>51084514
The moon druid might not be smart enough to pick bear form.
>>
>>51084525
>Well, anon, that's usually what spells achieve. I personally like rogues to just be skillful thieves and scoundrels.

A lot of pathfaggots and former pathfaggots can't get over the idea that something mundane actually could be more useful than a spell, especially when talking about a 1/3 caster.
>>
>>51084525
>Well, anon, that's usually what spells achieve. I personally like rogues to just be skillful thieves and scoundrels.

As a DM for 3 thief rogues in 5e and 2 ATs in my time, I can say that even though the AT might do things better some of the time, they run out of spells quick and the thief is overall more useful.
>>
>>51084254
>>51084276
Yeah, in an edition that prides itself on shorter combat, taking an entire round to haste yourself or cast a hand isn't that good at all.

The whole point of Fast Hands/Healer is that when people go down you have an immediate fix while still doing your thing. Then there's the part where a Thief can cast spells that the Arcane Trickster can't, or more often with UMD. Then at the apex they get an extra full turn at the start of every combat with no resource or action cost.

Haste is good on paper, but unless someone else is casting, or preferably twin casting it on you then it's more of a defensive buff. It's especially bad when an EK gives up 3 attacks, or God forbid 4, to cast the spell and then risk losing another turn to concentration or expiration. AT is slightly better but won't see a net payoff until the third round, IF everyone is in the right place, by which time the fight is already won or lost.
>>
>>51084518
It's pretty fucking retarded. Not sure if it was specifically bladesinger but it is an abjuration schooled wizard with a 2 level dip in warlock. The dude is known for making these really weird munchkin amalgamations.

What he's doing is basically taking Armor of Shadows invocation for at will mage armor which sets his ac to 13+dex. This is an abjuration spell, which means his Arcane Ward kicks up giving him a basically permanent ward for 20 something hp that takes damage before he does, on top of high AC and also Fiendish Vigor from warlock for at will False Life spam for temp hitpoints.
On top of that he stacks an armor of agathys which gives him another 15 temp hitpoints and anyone who hits him takes 15 damage and whatnot.

He has also chosen as many god wizard spells as he can.
>>
>>51084595
>Fiendish Vigor from warlock for at will False Life spam for temp hitpoints.
>On top of that he stacks an armor of agathys which gives him another 15 temp hitpoints and anyone who hits him takes 15 damage and whatnot.
Temp hit points from different sources don't stack, anon. Also the abjurer ward doesn't recharge to full on every cast.
>>
>>51084542
I'd be the first to admit that it's kind of hard to get over that idea seeing the strength of casters through the editions. Though I am really enjoying how deceptively strong Thief is.
>>
>>51084542
As a Druid, I find that Shape Water cantrip is actually more useful than most of the thing mundane can do. When our 2 rogue failed to open the door, it's always up to me to burst the door open with water expansion explosion.
>>
>>51084611
Forgot about the temp hitpoints not stacking, he does abide by that, I was just retarded enough to forget all about it. I'll blame it on the fact that it's 6:30 AM where I am at.

Aye, Arcane Ward regains hit points equal to twice the level of the spell IIRC?
The thing about the warlock dip is that he can effectively spam the everloving shit out of Mage Armor since it's at will, constantly refreshing it. Same with False Life, so he never really starts combat without having, effectively, like 38 more hp whereas 30 of those takes damage before he does.
Which again he can just spam stack or gain naturally by casting higher level abjuration spells, like Armor of Agathys.

It's just retardedly synergistic and very munchkin-y.
>>
>>51084678
>synergistic
yes
>munchkin-y
No, he weakened himself delaying his spell level progression overall. Wizards are very survivable without the build he made.
>>
>>51084569
>>51084276
If you're in a dangerous place like dungeon, you would be walking at 30ft pace anyway.

And if you're doing overland travel, you will be using normal pace speed, no matter what kind of class feature you have (hell, even Horse use normal pace speed. only special Mount get to use different kind of speed).

So there is very little situation when you won't have mage hand up before combat at all time.
>>
>>51084675
that's because your DM is granting more use out of the spell than what is intended
>>
>>51084697
Depends on where your priorities lie.
He decided he wanted to play a melee wizard, and he made a build that basically makes him an untouchable melee character with spellcasting on the side.

He can basically solo most fights with two high level Armor of Agathys casts aslong as he isn't facing something with a dispell, or something that doesn't know magic that well which comes up surprisingly often seeing as we're playing Curse of Strahd.

If you're after a pure caster then yeah he gimped himself.
He's one of the scariest melee characters I've seen though.
>>
>>51084569
Can't you just... cast Haste and then use Haste attack to attack?

You break even on the first round as rogue.
>>
>>51084702
>So there is very little situation when you won't have mage hand up before combat at all time.

That's not the point, the point is you have to use your bonus action every turn moving the hand, and it only moves 30 ft. This is not an issue if you only fight in small rooms and tight corridors. This is an issue in a large space, like say a giant's castle or a dragon's lair. It is not always better, it is not always worse.

>>51084759
>You break even on the first round as rogue.
No, you spent a spell slot and did what anyone else would be doing without a spell slot. The pay off isn't until round 2.
>>
>>51084715
If you DM doesn't allow creative use for spells, he should stick to video game or descent.
>>
>>51084779
If Shape Water doesn't have enough force to do damage, how does it have enough force to burst a door?
>>
>>51084775
well that guy said the net payoff is third round. So he's wrong.
>>
>>51084775
>The pay off isn't until round 2.
that's what breaking even means. on the first round, you are even.

>>51084779
>If you DM doesn't allow creative use for spells, he should stick to video game or descent.
not saying it's right or wrong, just saying you can't judge a spell based on what extra tidbits your dm grants you.
It would be like saying how my Wot4E monk is awesome because my dm lets me combine water whip and fangs of the fire snake to cause steam explosions.
>>
>>51084804
It doesn't take much added force once water starts to expand in, for example, a lock.
Not that dude but water in general is pretty powerful.
>>
>>51084804
Because you don't use "Change the flow" to burst a door.

You use "freeze the water" ability and the simple nature of water that it's expand when frozen. If there isn't enough room for the water to expand, the pressure will keep increasing until it can burst itself out. That's what people do in heist movie and liquid nitrogen.
>>
>>51084829
>you are even.
No, you spent something and haven't gotten a benefit from spending it yet. Resources matter.

>>51084833
>>51084852
That use invalidates Knock.

>>51084852
>You use "freeze the water" ability and the simple nature of water that it's expand when frozen
Won't it take the path of least resistance and expand out of the key hole?
>>
>>51084875
It'll freeze from the key hole first, before that's where it lost the energy the fastest. The liquid water on the inside will have to find the other path of expand.
>>
>>51080211
Nobody here is going to answer that with phonetic symbols.
>>
>>51080720
NO.
It SETS your unarmored defense to 13+Dex mod.
>>
>>51084759
Turn 1: Cast Haste, Attack (+0 Attacks, -1 spell)
Turn 2: Attack, Ready Action (+0 Attacks, -1 spell)
Pre-Turn 3*: Reaction Attack (+1* Attack, -1 spell)
Turn 3: Attack, Ready Action, but Combat is already over? (+1 Attack, -1 spell)

*Technically +1 Attack but all this really does is pull in turn 3 slightly earlier. The true benefit isn't until turn 3.

Factoring in the 3rd level spell slot, Concentration risks, a ranged character that can kite as a bonus action and set up ambushes has cheaper options for the same benefit in action economy.
>>
>>51080785
Wood carving tools or cooking set.
Heck most of the gladiators were show fighters and free men on fighting on contract.
They had their freedom.
It's just that being a gladiator paid extreemly well.
>>
>>51084611
>Temp hit points from different sources don't stack
Temp hit points from ANY source don't stack. If you reapply temp hp from one source twice, it just refreshes.
>>
>>51084984
>It'll freeze from the key hole first, before that's where it lost the energy the fastest
says who? We are talking about magically freezing water. which is why i said it's the DM giving the spell more power than is intended.
>>
>>51085108
>>51085108
>>51085108
>>
>>51084702
In a dangerous dungeon I don't want to cast a Verbal spell and break stealth every single minute.
>>
>>51085126
100% why i have only used mage hand, maybe once
>>
>>51085047
AT can do that at range too though. No need to spam hide since you have familiar.
>>
>>51085126
> casting spell will break stealth!
> but the sound of fighting and screaming will totally not!!

You DM has some kind of fetish.
>>
>>51085168
>>51085047
Plus there is the object use restriction for the Material component on Haste, meaning that really, you can't draw and fire the weapon until turn 2 anyway.
>>
>>51085202
A spell having material components doesn't take away your object interaction
Also, you can draw a weapon as part of an attack without any kind of action
>>
>>51085168
>my familiar will never die to a fireball or a dragon breath

Could you be anymore AL trash?
>>
>>51085245
Arcane Tricksters are not Clerics with holy shield BS. Drawing a weapon counts as an interaction, drawing a component pouch counts as another.
>>
>>51085291
But don't you understand that Arcane Tricksters are superior to other rogue archetypes in every way if you'd just ignore those rules? Rules are for mundanes.
>>
>>51085291
Nigga have you read the rules? Drawing a weapon as part of an attack requires NO action, including object interaction
>>
>>51085349
Then why do you need a fucking Feat to draw two weapons when dual wielding? Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>51085375
Because Mearls is a retard
>>
>year of our lord 2014+3
>arguing about object interactions in 5e
You know the game balance doesn't change (and in fact, the game itself only becomes more fun) if you let players swap weapons or grab material components without worrying about this shit, right?
>>
>Baphomet wields a great glaive called Heartcleaver
>uses a d6 die instead of a d10 die like an actual glaive

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>51085461
I'm glad you missed the new thread
>>
>>51084514
He hasn't got extra attack yet and the druid picked land and seems allergic to using wildshape for anything other than shenanigans.
>>
>>51085721
Land Druid shapeshifting isn't anywhere near as good as Moon. All it's really good for is shenanigans and temporary HP
>>
>>51085759
Fair enough then, the campaign's only going up to level 8 or something so hopefully the ranger doesn't fall off too hard.
>>
>>51085759
It's really really good for scouting and marching orders. You can turn into a fucking spider and crawl under doors or go into cracks.
>>
File: sage advice.jpg (993KB, 1179x960px) Image search: [Google]
sage advice.jpg
993KB, 1179x960px
>>51085349
>>51085429
>>51085202
You get ONE object interaction, more than that requires an action; this includes drawing a weapon. Read the fucking book you cheating scrubs.

Also, learn what a focus is and how they work on each class because some need to be held, played or just a visible symbol.
>>
>>51081806
Roleplay character, not alignment.
>>
>>51082995
Honestly the human idea seems a bit weak, since you can pick up GWM pretty much any time and it's all you need. Half-orc's are fun with greataxes since they basically get an additional crit die at level one for maximum d12's on top of some fun death defying. I feel like they're basically designed to be barbarians.
>>
>>51081551
If they're using bodies, hit them with constructs.
Turn undead, have holy inquisitors supported by powerful golems, cause a near tpk then put him on trial for breaking some taboo/laws to do with the dead and their treatment.
>>
>>51081396
dm's guide, look up the recommended stats for the CR lvel you wanna give them.

Give the monsters those stats, adjusting for heavy armour with more AC/resistance andless HP, or big meat tanks with more HP and less AC/resistances.

Viola. Add cool abilities as desired.
>>
>>51081365
Man, Batman Beyond was the shit.
>>
File: fry ayyyye.jpg (11KB, 152x192px) Image search: [Google]
fry ayyyye.jpg
11KB, 152x192px
>party light from 2 noshows
>they don't wanna call it a bust
>seat of my pants dm'ing all night giving the party a few ways out of a pickle they'd gotten themselves into last week
>they get out and decide they want to go to town to roleplay before calling it
>turns into a journey across the map followed by a spur of the moment dragon hunt (person had just joined and wanted to throw them a bone/chance to play)
>roll a friendly dragon species
>shit.
>it calls its fucking ancient, huge pappa dragon
>party gets some hints from it on story things
>they get on great and go hunting a blue dragon with the sonny dragon in tow
>somehow the species + party vs blue dragon is about evenly matched, amazing luck
>epic battle
>two near deaths later
>sweet victory.avi
>talking with friendly lil drago after
>"what's a name?"
>lets them name it
>"this is the most fun i've had playing d&d"
>'i know you like running premades but do this freestyle more often this is fun'

had a good fuckin' game tonight. feels good.
>>
File: thumbs up dog.png (116KB, 900x745px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up dog.png
116KB, 900x745px
>>51087564
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.