[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kdm/kdmg/kdg/ - Kingdom Death General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 465
Thread images: 73

File: IMG_0771.jpg (40KB, 640x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0771.jpg
40KB, 640x530px
dragons and angels edition

Old Thread: >>51055084

Kingdom Death is a company that makes a board game called Monster. That's hard to find in a google search though, so it's often just called Kingdom Death: Monster. It's a monster hunting board game which a campaign where you build up a small settlement of survivors.

Kickstarter link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description

More details about the game can be found there, and links to pledge managers and other important things are at the top of the page. FAQ is at the bottom of the page.

KD:M Miniature Count Spreadsheet with bonus statistics:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ujOUYfjTFp3jOx7T4f3wl-KmxBh0hST0Spa2Q3fy2k/edit#gid=0
>>
>>51065174
>dragons and angels edition
>implying they're no the same
>>
>>51065174
I read the FAQ; am I right in assuming I may or may not be able to add expacs in the pledge manager, depending on maths that the team hasn't performed yet?
>>
>>51065270

Yes. There is a chance that that will be the case.
>>
>>51065295
I can only afford my Gambler's pledge right now, I would very much like to get the expacs in the manager.
>>
>>51065321

...And? I don't have any control. You asked a question and I answered. There is also a chance that you will be able to add packs. There is a chance that you will not.
>>
>>51065174
>Dragons are actually battle form of angels
>Tyrant even has a fucking halo

This just makes too much sense.
>>
>>51065174
From last thread.

>Gold lantern
>Abyssal woods
>Oblivion mosquito
>Dung beetle knight
>Flower knight
>Stone face bases (for survivors)
>Disciple pinup
>Dung beetle knight pinup+ pinup dungball
>Male/female beetle dancers
>Honeycomb weaver pinup
>pond scum armor pinup
>Pathfinders of death

After shipping it's 904 on the calculator

Again I wish I could justify the God frogdog bundle.
I'm heavily tempted to purchase the lonely tree and/or the frogdog.
>>
Does the Black Friday Gambler's Lantern come with the abyssal woods expansion? I assume so, but it doesn't say it on the thing.
>>
>>51065378
Looking at the model it seems REALLY obvious in hindsight.

It even has angel wings, they are just kinda subtle and look like part of the halo.
>>
lion knight is pretty cute.
>>
>>51065407
Here is an answer in a question.

Does the Black Friday Gamblers Lantern come with all the new expansions? if so Yes. If not No. If you do not know the answer try looking at what your pledge sez.
>>
>>51065407
is it a new expansion?
>>
>>51065407
It's a new expansion. Black Friday Gambler's Lantern gets all new expansions.

It's also listed in the official pledge tracker spreadsheet. I'm sure you already knew that, though, because you've read the Kickstarter... right?
>>
>>51065380
As bad as the model is, frogdog is easily going to be Gorm but better. Multiple Armor sets, early game minions, one of the few monsters to make projectile attacks, etc.
>>
>>51065345
>...And? I don't have any control.
Continuing the conversation in any manner makes it more likely that other anons may jump in, perhaps ones who have other sources of information or something. It was "anyone else want to weigh in" but more tactful.
>>
>>51065460
he has explicitly said that there are no details on it because they are not sure. Anon was correct no reason to keep saying this over and over again
>>
>>51065460
Poots official answer is "We will discuss the post-campaign pledge manage, post campaign. We will try to accommodate but it has given us trouble in the past so we cannot make any promises."
>>
>>51065451
hrm...alright I guess you convinced me.

So 957 after shipping...
>>
File: 1478308163468.jpg (182KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478308163468.jpg
182KB, 800x600px
>>51065480
>>51065482
Thanks.
>>
>>51065460
We can reference the FAQ.
Word of Poots in the comments is the same.
There is no more information.
>>
>>51065412
I feel kinda retarded in hindsight. At first i thought he was an alien ala Wakfu, but this new theory just feels so much better.
>>
>>51065550
Alien was the major theory back when it was first released.

Massive grey humanoid who came from the stars? Sure that screams angel biblically, but not in modern stuff. Everyone just thought he was Poots unique spin on aliens, because he puts a unique spin on everything.
>>
anyone got some good background music for KD?
I find this works perfectly for game sessions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVRqq947lNo#
not too overpowering, but subtle and ominous. 10:51 onward
>>
>>51065655
anything primal sounding or gothic would probably work. Wardruna is also nordic stuff and works well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdg-AMv8tw
>>
So I'm currently in for the Golden Lantern Level and Gorm.
Would any players out there say that that is enough to tide me over until the next expansion reprint, or should I snag a couple more?
I'm tempted to go in for Spidicles and The Abyssal Woods because pretty miniatures, but I know the Abyssal Woods in particular requires a ton of expansions to make the most out of it gameplaywise.
>>
>>51065412
>>51065607
So what's the theory? dragons are cast down demons? Isn't that par for the course in what's obviously a hellish terrible supernatural realm? I thought the mystery is why humans are here and how they 'started' being there
>>
>>51065655
If were playing with music I do something vaguely normal like God Speed You Black Emperor something like F#A#

https://youtu.be/VpAwrkmzmp0

It's a decent fit and nobody thinks I'm putting on mood music even though I think it helps.
>>
>>51065755
>I know the Abyssal Woods in particular requires a ton of expansions to make the most out of it gameplaywise.
Really if you got Woods, Spider, and FK to go go campaign mode you wouldn't need the other coordinating expansions. But there's something to be said for nabbing from old expansions that will deliver years earlier. Then again, Core (+ Spider & FK) could keep you in game until Abyssal Woods comes knocking easy.
>>
>>51065773
scribe writes them into existence
>>
>>51065786
>memetastic crescendocore for autistic indietards
>vaguely normal
>>
>>51065773
See these posts >>51055672 >>51055796 for some pretty stellar insight into the lore of the game and how the lore dump for the death chocobo fits it pretty well.
>>
>>51065655
depends on how you view the game. This is some dark mood music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppiGTLqfaWc

I like having something in the background while playing but others I've gamed with have almost always said atmosphere music is cheesy and just put on shitty metal or techno.
>>
>>51065773
The long form of the theory is that the various great entities are Angels, which have human forms (like Tyrant, Sparrow King, and Satan XY) and full-powered Dragon forms. Then there was more of a spiel of history involving all the entities depicted in the constellations being dragons that we only see the human(oid) form of like Gambler and Dragon King/Tyrant having been the one based angel who didn't try to fuck over humanity majorly, and thus chooses them as the vessel for the rebirth of his 'pure' people, the others being fallen like Satan.

It's an interesting theory, but I for one don't hold to it. Kingdom death was pitched as a world without souls and human specialness. To me, it just seems likely that "Dragon" is a convenient word for particularly physically imposing Greater Entities. I think it fits better with what we know if the Entities aren't something else. No heaven, no hell, just a world of darkness and the strange balance of powers that exists therein. A bunch of things don't fit the angels/war in heaven motif. The Golden Entity is explicitly bodiless -- the Chosen that represent its vain self-image are traditionally angelic but nothing like the Dragons and their human forms that we've gotten. And while the "Goblin Dragon" with its human form is set to add to the theory, there's also the fact that poots actually dumped his lore for once and... we know that being's origins. We know that it was a minor Entity, the Sparrow King, and it's dressing up as the possibly mythical Goblin to keep everybody else off its back.

And maybe it's just me but this godless world (or, perhaps, world of many insane 'gods' and entities) is more powerful on its own than trying to shoehorn in biblical imagery. Satan exist, but it could be easily enough pillaging the name since both (a) classical Satan and KDM Satan are beings of ultimate Pride.
>>
>>51065773
>original theory
Dragons are just a weird alien species that went extinct and the Dragon King wants to revive the using humans.
>new theory
Dragons are actually gods/angels. They can take on a humanoid avatar, and Satan led a rebellion where they took over the original human and lion cities. Satan fell in the battle, placing Golden Entity at the top, and explains how Aya, possibly a survivor of the original war, or descended from it, got gauntlets crafted from satans corpse.

Dragon King didn't participate in the war, and finds the rest of the dragons to be corrupt, so he comes to the ground to raise survivors into a new race that can defend themselves from the dragons, to form a more noble legacy than what Satan would leave behind.

The lore for the Goblin Dragon damn near confirmed that theory a few hours after it was posted. Or at least confirmed major parts of it.
>>
>>51065822
Yeah God Speed was a pretty popular band especially locally where I live. Crescendocore isn't amazing but its better than vocal heavy 3-4 minute tracks or some tryhard metal, throat singing or video game soundtracks that someone in the group will find annoying or I'll find annoying. Gaming is a social event and most people who play are vaguely normal
>>
is it even worth getting this game for $250 if it's just the bare bones game and it'll be irrelevant within a few years?
>>
>>51066046
If by irrelevant you mean there is another update or sequel, it follows that the content could carry over or an update pack could be released for cheaper. Besides that, give it a go in Tabletop Simulator or something if you'd like to see how worth it the game is. Lots of hours of gameplay even in the base game.
The conversation here's just gonna bias towards the completionist crowd.
>>
>>51066046
Define "Irrelevant"

The game's certainly worth it and you won't get it better than KS prices. Sure grabbing a few xpacs will add (exponentially, in most cases) to replay value, but this isn't one of those Kickstarters where the "base game" is a totally stripped down bare bones, it's legit on its own.
>>
>>51066071
i'm a completionist myself, which is why i'll have to probably skip out on this game again. can't afford to spend a grand on a game
>>51066085
thanks for the info
>>
>>51066046
I would tell anyone jumping on board that the GC chest is MANDATORY.

It has basically all the coll stuff from the other expansions. Best money for minis, has a shit load of content including new innovations, gear, settlement events, all the new philosophies, Hunt events, Armour sets, combo sets, a Nemesis (possibly 2)
>>
File: Kingdom-Death-Art.jpg (86KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom-Death-Art.jpg
86KB, 960x540px
Satan bros check in
>>
>>51066098
plus i mean... won't even arrive for 4 years? i dont even know if ill be alive in 4 years, let alone still interested in this game
not trying to offend anybody, just i have no patience and thats a long fucking time
>>
PRAISE BE TO THE FINAL SATAN!
>>
>>51066164
OK, now I know you're trolling. If you weren't, you'd know the base game is slated for only about one year off even accounting for some delays.
>>
>>51066185
estimated delivery on KS is dec 2020
>>
>>51065655
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFx4g_P2kCM

Absolutely perfect for KDM. And they have album after album of this kind of shit.
>>
File: Tookthebait.png (39KB, 681x651px) Image search: [Google]
Tookthebait.png
39KB, 681x651px
>>51066201
>>51066164
Please read the WHOLE page, 2020 is an estimate to get EVERYTHING out to everyone.
>>
>>51066201
OK dork, I'm going to spoonfeed you, on the offhand chance you aren't trolling and are instead a fucking moron who has never heard of a FAQ or doesn't know how to read one.

>Do I have to wait until 2020 to get my copy of the game?

>No. Games and Update Packs are shipping 2017.

Poots put the estimate for the LAST wave on the KS page because KS only allows one and better to scare people than lie to them about when they will get ALL their stuff by. He'll still be delayed, but w/e
>>
I just realized that other than the just revealed pathfinder arab character, there are only white people in Kingdom Death. Not to be /pol/ but it's kind of funny that a land WITHOUT minorities ends up being hell.
>>
>>51066242
>>51066270
thanks sorry it's really late here, didn't intend to derail thread. carry on
>>
>>51066281
To be fair you can paint your people however you'd like without breaking canon in any way. Nice thing about minis.
>>
>>51066281
WRONG

AFRO SAMURAI COMES WITH THE FIRST HERO YOU VIRTUE SIGNALING PIECE OF SHIT

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>51066290
Sorry if I was a little hostile, but "lol ships in 2020" has almost hit meme status around these parts.
>>
>>51066221
nice, thanks anon
>>
>>51066304
i'm actually considering buying it now, too bad it ends in 18 hours... got a lot of stuff to sleep on right now
>>
>>51066281
Zachary seems like he is some kind of middle eastern, or maybe Egyptian.
>>
>>51066281
>Zachary is pretty ambiguously brown
>EXP survivor in First Hero sports a goddamned Afro
>Poots hires far east artists so some folks look randomly asian
>Pinup Forsaker black for cert
>Minis are all grey anyway, paint whatever skin color you want -- white, black, black-like-the-void, Kingdom-Death-Barsoom-Red, whatever
>Nope no minorities anywhere

Get bent.
>>
So what does Poots use for modeling, anyway? Zbrush or something? The sculpt work being as incredible as it is, I've never seen anything mentioning what tools he uses.
>>
>>51066351
Check the updates, he has links to streams from one of his sculptors.
>>
I'm already sold on picking up Dragon King, is there anything else I should get from the old expansions? Trying to follow the node chart.. That anon has yet to do expansion power rankings so gotta ask while there's time.
>>
>>51066404
Are you getting any new Xpacs? Grabbing one of Gorm, Frogdog, or Weaver is a pretty good bet since having an alternate node 1 feels awesome.

Lion Knight is a ton of fun but only really mid-tier.

Lion God if you're in a pledge that gets Silver City like Second Face

Argument can be made for Spider and FK if you're getting Abyssal Woods.

Poots really loved the DBK and it shows.
>>
>>51066404
Gorm is kinda divisive but offers an option for node 1 that's really valuable (or you could go for Honeycomb or Frogdog)

Dung Beetle Knight is great and Poots loves it.

Lion God is suffering unless you go for Silver City.

I have a huge soft spot for knights, so Flower Knight and Lion Knight's narratives and designs are really appealing to me, but they aren't necessary by any means.

Spids is a node 2 and I have no strong feelings about it at all unless you wanna do the new expansion.
>>
>>51066445
Trying to avoid new xpacs to cut initial cost since they're shipped on a different wave. I'll pick them up down the line.
Bit torn between Gorm or DBK. Not a lot of savings to be had on Gorm but DBK shares the same Node as Dragon King.
>>
>>51066534
You're going to play Gorm more, probably, unless you love White Lion. The only real issue with the expansion (IMO) is the model itself. Not a huge fan. If you can tolerate that, it's got a lot of good stuff.

DBK's really neat and relatively inexpensive, but you'll probably get more out of Gorm in the short term.
>>
Oh Wow, I never realised the Campaigns of Death Book came with new gear and miniatures.
>>
File: 1477623246294.png (495KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
1477623246294.png
495KB, 600x612px
>>51066085
Given enough time all things become irrelevant.
>>
Call me super retarded, but because I feel like one, do I include shipping costs in my pledge?

I haven't found an exact answer or am too stupid to find an exact answer and want to know if I need to throw in an extra $50 in my pledge to handle the shipping or if it charges me later for it.
>>
>>51066654
You are super retarded.

No, do not pledge for shipping. Poots will take that later.
>>
Went with DK, FK, Pinups {Butcher, frogdog armor, male nightmare ram armor, male screaming god armor, mountain dungeon armor}, Super Survivors, Abyssal Woods, Red Witches, and First Hero.
Ended up way more expensive than anticipated, expecially compared to the gameplay content of Ancient Gold Lantern.
>>
>>51066534
>I'll pick them up down the line.

I want to do the same, but paranoid about shortages at the same time. Going to pick up Dragon King because it was unavailable for so long. At my budget limit, but fuck I don't wanna miss out on Abyssal Woods.
>>
>>51066357
Not the Anon you replied to, but I'm also curious, because I assumed that it was all real sculpts.
With this campaign I discover they use Z Brush and/or that they scan real sculpts?

I'm super curious to know the process!
>>
Are black friday prices generally as good as these KS prices?

Or in other words would it be a terrible idea to pick up the old expansions now on the cheap, and plan to get the new ones down the road at a similar price/maybe cheaper if he does another kickstarter.
>>
>>51066928
It's a gamble anon
>>
>>51066708
Anon you're gay.
>>
>>51066963

I dare say it's not a bad one. All the new stuff didn't get the same kind of discount as the old one, so it seems like waiting for the new to become old and get a possibly discount isn't so crazy
>>
>>51066974
I think I will be once 2020 comes and I'm still alive.
>>
>>51066573
I'm more concerned with the gameplay than anything else. You make a good case for Gorm.
I'm trying to see if I should also pick up DBK as well since it's also half off it's MSRP.

>>51066928
I'm picking up the important old xpacs (Dragon King, Gorm / DBK) for fear they might not see a reprint.
Spider & Flower Knight are more likely to be reprinted since they're required for the new Ancient Wood xpac.
>>
Alright, finished up my final pledge calculation, $735 said and done with shipping, core and gamblers chest base, dragon king, dung beetle, and Lion Knight, then abyssal woods, and screaming god finale. Should have it paid off in a few weeks. What did you guys pledge?
>>
>>51067346
assuming abyssal woods includes everything you need to use it?
>>
>>51067361
Abyssal Woods also requires Flower Knight and Spidicules to be fully disable and has additional interactions with Dung Beetle Knight and honeycomb weaver.
>>
>>51067361
The campaigns are different than the expansions. A campaign will run multiple specific expansions for a theme, an expansion builds upon the core game. It requires fk and spidey for the \campaign\ not the use of the expansion
>>
>>51067414
I'm so glad that abyssal wood's came, because now I can give myself an out to not buy the fucking pepedog. Honeycomb weaver seems so much better.
>>
>>51067414
Fully useable is what I meant to say.
>>
>>51067346
2nd face gambler
>$927
>told sibling to drop his pledge to a 1.5 upgrade so he can just buy my gambler core for $200
>$727
>selling the pinups, $345 "breaking even" on them at $15 per.
>$382, currently 17 dollars more than I pledged last kickstarter for all game content, excluding slenderman.
>$157 for shipping, jesus fuck.

So my net expenditure is expected to be $539 by the time I get my expansions.
>>
>>51067346
1.5 Upgrade Pack
Gamblers Box
First Hero Expansion
Screaming God

Red Witches
-Black Knight
-Oblivion Mosquito
-Memepepe
Nightmare Ram Expansion
Pariah
Gryphon
Campaigns of death
Mountain man
+Bone Armour

Honeycomb weaver +50
Abyssal Wood +150

I may drop peeps, moth and BK tho.
>>
Using Fastbacker to pick up Satan pledge.... any tips? This thing is weird as fuck. What's subscribing to a pledge do? Can I pick more than 1 pledge to auto-back or do I just pick a Satans and hope I picked the right one?
>>
>>51067524
You'll need to pick one level.
Install the browser extension and click the KS,
It'll open a tab and macro refresh+attempt to grab that pledge level every ten seconds.
Open a few to remove blind spots.

Check occasionally in case of connection errors or problems from KS's servers.
>>
So far I'm at:
>Silver Lantern
>Abyssal Woods
>Black Knight
>FroggoDoggo
>Gryphon
>Weaver
>Inverted Mountain
>Red Witches
>Weaver (Pinup)

I wanted to limit to $500, wound up worrying close to $700. Yikes. Debating Frogdog and picking up promos. The original promos never sold after the KS, yes? Should I worry about the new ones doing the same? I can wait for expansions,
>>
>>51065941
It was almost suspicious how close they were...
>>
File: 1478949803527.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478949803527.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>51067346
Ran the numbers on how long I can afford to pay rent on savings after leaving my current job, concluded that the mandatory DK plus a full Abyssal Woods setup was out of my range, and came up with:
>BF Lantern (Core)
>BF Gambler's Chest
>Dragon King
>Dung Beetle Knight
>enough left over for a single pinup
>$420
ayyyyy

I may swap out the Gambler's Chest when the pledge manager drops, though. Depends on how shiny the new packs like First Hero end up looking a month from now.
>>
>>51067775
Dropping the gambler chest would be a very poor decision
>>
>>51067762
I initially thought the same thing but there weren't any typographical errors. Unless it is a very long and elaborate ruse.
>>
Oh gods what if the final day announcements end up being Rust Ocean and Ringtail Fox?
>>
>BF Gambler
>all crossovers
>Lion God since I apparently missed that last time

917 plus apparently 163 in shipping. Less pinups I bother to sell.
There's about 13 I don't like, going through them quickly, so 195 at value, 325 at MSRP. It's very likely that they can go for more, but MSRP puts me around what I paid last time.

Frankly, wondering if I should go back to the 2nd Face+upgrade pledge for the selling power of the core game. It would put me down an additional 200, but sell for at least 400.
>>
>>51067836
It won't
>>
>>51067836
>Oh gods what if the final day stretch goals end up being Rust Ocean and Ringtail Fox?
>>
File: 20170107_020835.png (73KB, 720x1002px) Image search: [Google]
20170107_020835.png
73KB, 720x1002px
So to do addons I just edit my current pledge and increase it by the amount of the addon like so?
>>
>>51067880
Yes.
>>
>>51067894
Alright thanks.
>>
>>51067729
Silver Lantern
Abyssal Woods
Spidicules (for Abyssal Woods)
Campaigns of Death
Honeyweaver
Nightmare Ram
Oblivion Mosquito
Pariah

At $615 according to my content calculator, which is about tapping me out.

My two maybes are Frogdog and Red Witches. Frogdog early diversity (But first hero might be enough for that). Red Witches for the short campaign that can be played in an afternoon, but feel like it will be weird without much other things from the Inverted Mountain Campaign.
>>
File: 1479104980016.jpg (1MB, 7000x7000px) Image search: [Google]
1479104980016.jpg
1MB, 7000x7000px
I wonder what the chances are of getting all the gambler's rolls, stretch goals, and whatever else revealed by the end of the kickstarter tomorrow.
>>
>>51067965
He went to bed early just so he could get up and give us free shit.

So highly likely.
>>
>>51067346
I'm probably going to get
BF gold lantern
Spidicules
Flower knight
So $400 before shipping

If I get dragon king it goes to $475

I bought gorm, sunstalker, and dung beetle beforehand during the black Friday sale.

I'll get the new expansions once they come out.
>>
Welp, thanks to the goading of you fuckers and my general lack of fiscal responsibility, I am now sitting at:
Black Friday Golden Lantern
Gorm
Spidicules
Flower Knight
Abyssal Woods
Coming in at $600, though I'm thinking about dropping Gorm. I know he breaks up some of the monotony in the early game, but I'm not sure if thats enough to justify his inclusion. What do you guys who actually played the game think?
>>
>>51068083
You can replace Gorm with Honey comb weaver and hope its not shit. Also benifits with Abyssal Woods
>>
>>51068083
My group and I legitimately enjoyed the Gorm hunts and events, especially the one where one survivor has to act as bait and get eaten on purpose. Babyface aside, it's a fun expansion. I wouldn't say absolutely required, but I don't think you'd regret buying it either.
>>
>>51068167
The Honey Comb Weaver benefits from Abyssal Woods? I didn't see anything about that in the description.
>>
>>51068167
>you can replace Gorm by Honeycomb weaver
And receive it like 15 months later.
>>
>>51068232
Its in the section below spidicules and Flower knight. DBK and Honey Comb have special interactions

>>51068259
Is right though, I'm so use to playing with all of the old ex-pacs that I forget sometimes that people have to wait.
>>
If I remember right, wasn't Spidicules one of the less liked expansions due to its gear being only alright and you basically had to sacrifice a survivor to even fight it? Or was that the Lonely Tree?

If it is indeed Spidicules, is that gonna put a damper on the Abyssal Forest campaign?
>>
>>51068293
I really like the gear of the spidicules, but to complete the set you need to kill a tier 3 spidicules which is pretty anoying. Also returning with 3 people each time is really punishing.

The mechanics of the spiderlings is dope though.
>>
I'm wondering if the aftermarket on KD stuff is going to collapse once the kickstarter delivers. I imagine many people are going to plan on selling off their pinups and such.

I would also say that there's probably very few people who don't know about kingdom death at this point and would there really be that many other people who would want a pinup and wouldn't get it from this kickstarter?
>>
>>51068348
There will ALWAYS be latecomers or those who simply couldn't afford the kickstarter at the time.

For the most part though, the scalping prices won't be as awful since there will be so much more of it this time.
>>
File: 1448042033643.jpg (44KB, 595x765px) Image search: [Google]
1448042033643.jpg
44KB, 595x765px
How long until Poots comes forward and tells us he fucked up with the Gamblers Chest. When he starts getting his bills for all that shit he's going to realize he's giving too much for too little.
>>
File: fuggggg.jpg (110KB, 518x676px) Image search: [Google]
fuggggg.jpg
110KB, 518x676px
>>51067346
$927

Triple-Seven-Masterrace
Candy/Cola
Goth Amy
Pathfinders
Lion Knight and Green Knight armor that I didn't pick up the first time around because I thought Poots would restock his fucking expansions eventually without having to resort to asking for more money.
>>
>>51067524
I thought about using that, but the comments on the Fastback KD page made me nervous as fuck. Apparently there's a bug where it'll donate $2000 with no reward selected.
>>
>>51068180
I only wish level 2 didn't have a significant chance for your survivors to get -1 movement.
>>
>>51068486
in a 2 years or so
>>
>>51068486
Dat tuft of hair.
>>
What's the most >VALUE add-on right now. I'm on hard limit of 460USD (possibly a bit less if exchange rates move unfavorably) and presently sitting on Core + Chest for 300.
Also will crossover minis be available later on? (even if we're talking couple years down the line)
>>
>>51065655
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5MJYPioVVg

constant deformed screaming seems appropriate.
>>
>>51068715
>Lion Knight and Green Knight armor that I didn't pick up the first time around because I thought Poots would restock his fucking expansions eventually without having to resort to asking for more money.
>>>
> Anonymous 01/07/17(Sat)03:34:21 No.51068600 â–¶
>>>51067524
>I thought about using that, but the comments on the Fastback KD page made me nervous as fuck. Apparently there's a bug where it'll donate $2000 with no reward selected.
>>>
> Anonymous 01/07/17(Sat)03:35:10 No.51068608 â–¶
>>>51068180 (You)
>I only wish level 2 didn't have a significant chance for your survivors to get -1 movement.
>>>
> Anonymous 01/07/17(Sat)03:35:50 No.51068617 â–¶
>>>51068486
>in a 2 years or so
>>>
> Anonymous 01/07/17(Sat)03:38:54 No.51068640 â–¶
>>>51068486
>Dat tuft of hair.
>>>
> Anonymous 01/07/17(Sat)03:46:56 No.51068715 â–¶
>What's the most >VALUE add-on right now. I'm on hard limit of 460USD (possibly a bit less if exchange rates move unfavorably) and presently sitting on Core + Chest for 300.
>Also will crossover minis be available later on? (even if we're talking couple years down the line)
Dragon's normally $150 and hard to get, $75 right now, great value out of the old expansions. That 50% off markdown is true for a bunch of things (but not all of them) if you look at the comparison spreadsheet you can see.

Really depends on what you want.
If shipping isn't part of your $460 value, you could go up to 450 by adding just the Abyssal Woods expansion. You can't run the campaign without Spidicules and Flower Knight, but all the content in there is supposedly still playable without the campaign itself.

Getting an early game thing like Gorm, Frogdog, or Honeycomb is probably a good idea for gameplay variety. DBK is pretty cheap and a good expac for the price and content.

You basically just need to decide what you want.

Also, I have no idea about the crossover minis.
>>
>>51068776
The hell multiclick nonsense is this? I only meant to reply to that last post. Is this some new issue or am I just having a stroke?
>>
>>51068786
You can't get all that extra information without copypasting it.
>>
File: fuck you trump.png (13KB, 652x261px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you trump.png
13KB, 652x261px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
do i get that extra rulebook or not...

also i am still not sure if i should drop another 100 on top of satan for the crossovers.
>>
>>51068888
>trump
More likely Brexit.
>>
File: Capture.png (671KB, 472x611px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
671KB, 472x611px
>>51066127
Standing by
>>
>>51068486

Didn't he basically do that already when he increased the price of the Gambler's Chest?
>>
File: Velvette Idle.webm (376KB, 186x328px) Image search: [Google]
Velvette Idle.webm
376KB, 186x328px
>>51067346
>What did you guys pledge?
- Black Friday Gamblers Lantern
- Green Knight Armor Expansion
- Manhunter Expansion

Leaves me at 942 $. Still debating if I should add the Satan twins to it, but other than that I think I have everything I want.
Already got all old expansions except the ones mentioned above.
>>
>>51069007
* - Pinups of Death 2
I forgot that, duh.
>>
>>51068776
I'm leaning more towards existing expansions than a new ones, partially because while I have no doubt the new stuff will be great too, I'd rather go for the proven stuff.
Dragon is a strong consideration. Lot of content at 50% off. But maybe I'd rather got 2 small expansions than a single big one.
Gorm is "just" 33% off.
I'm also considering Lion Knight, if I understand this right if comes with 4 Role Survivors (that are technically pinups, but still).
>>
>>51069025
The Role Survivors are not pinups, you could see them as Promos in a way, but they're normal miniatures, not sexualised, just dressed for the occasion of the Lion Knight's play. :)
>>
>>51067346
1.867 $
Ancient Gold Lantern plus all the new expansions.
>>
>>51067346
Bit the bullet and upgraded to Ancient Gold Lantern from my BF Gold Lantern. Also threw in Abyssal Woods, Campaigns of Death, The First Hero, extra dice and the Pond Scum pinup for funsies.
>>
>>51069123
Oh the pond scum.
I love the artwork, but I'll have to wait and see if the sculpts can capture it well enough.
She so cute.
>>
>>51067346
$600 dead even and I wish I could have gotten more.

BF Gold, Dragon God, Honeycomb, Screaming God, Nightmare Ram, First Hero, DBK, and the face bases.
>>
>>51069130
I feel a lot of her character will invariably come from her paint job, there is after all not really an effective way to sculpt dark rings around someone's eyes.
>>
>>51069112
just get a fucking satan with the page monitor. jesus
>>
for satan backers.

besides an extra set of dice and rulebook and 100$ for the 3 crossovers.

is there anything you would want to have 2 off?
>>
File: Tomoko uniform.jpg (57KB, 736x502px) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko uniform.jpg
57KB, 736x502px
>>51069146
there's only one option for a color scheme really
>>
>>51068715
I'm pretty much the same. After reading countless posts, here's the consensus:
Dragon King > Gorm > DBK

>>51066833
Taking a chance that Abyssal Woods might be more available in the future seeing that it's a new xpac
>>
so currently ive got a BF gold lantern and im adding some expansions but ive only got about $250-$300 on extras so i trying to cut the fat from the following list of wants

any thoughts? i like the content that adds the shortform campaigns for when we cant commit to a full length one but i feel with the other stuff i have too many late game expacs

Dragon king 75
DBK 30
Lion God + silver city 105
black knight 50
honeycomb weaver 50
inverted mountain 50
red witches 40
screaming god 50
first hero 35

what should i cut /tg/?
>>
File: tumblr_mv060u0UHM1ro1no1o1_400.png (96KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv060u0UHM1ro1no1o1_400.png
96KB, 400x242px
>>51069231
I wouldn't say it's quite the only one.
>>
>>51069295
Providing you don't care that the new xpacs ship later, I'd go for:
Dragon King
DBK
Lion God + Silver City
Honeycomb
Screaming God / First Hero
>>
File: Clair dream hijack.jpg (361KB, 1032x1115px) Image search: [Google]
Clair dream hijack.jpg
361KB, 1032x1115px
>>51069306
Hex Maniac a cute. But she's too aggressive / assertive for Pond Scum.
>>
>>51069295
Live off ramen noodles for a while and buy all of it.
>>
>>51069295
You don't have all the necessary parts for inverted mountain so cut that for starters.
Likewise the red witches have content that requires the Pariah so you might consider dropping them too.
>>
>>51069253
>Dragon King > Gorm > DBK
And getting all three would be 155 for a grand total of 455 pre-shipping. Decisions, decisions.
>>
WElp, just dropped $900 buckaroos on a board game. -5 sanity but oh so many glorious minis.

>>51069345
>Likewise the red witches have content that requires the Pariah so you might consider dropping them too.

Wait, do they require the Pariah? I thought they're both part of the inverted mountain campaign but you don't need the Pariah to just add them into your game as a normal nemesis fight.
>>
>>51069367
That's true but the red witches also come with rules for their own mini campaign and that requires the Pariah.
>>
>>51069341
What if I already do?
>>
>>51069389
Sell a few internal organs, you weren't going to need them anyway.
>>
>>51069196
Sorry if this sounds retarded to you, but how do I upgrade to satan if there is no more satan to upgrade to?
>>
>>51069412
Pray and mash that F5, senpai.
>>
>>51069324
yeah not bothered about the wait really just trying to get best value/shit i like the look of

>>51069345
ah right didnt realise that the red witches required extra stuff makes it easier to trim them
>>
so the general advice is to pick up one of either gorm, frogdog or honeycomb weaver?
>>
>>51069479

Pretty much. Unless you're rocking First Hero all the time, you spend the majority of the game hunting node 1 monsters so those three are nice to break up the white lion monotony.
>>
>>51069479
Yes, as they all replace the somewhat dull white lion. Personally I'd go for the honeycomb weaver as it comes with both a level 1 and level 3 version of the monster each with their own models and armour sets. Though if you're either impatient or unconvinced of the quality the Gorm is a proven alternative and considered by many the second best old expansion.
>>
>>51069534

>>51069518

thanks anon's i think ill chance the honeycomb weaver then
>>
File: ancient aliens.jpg (24KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
ancient aliens.jpg
24KB, 461x403px
>>51063375
>The president of the company, Mr.Adam Poots, loves big booties… so it was really enjoyable work for me. Though the art is drawn from front, you can notice her huge booty and a small thong!
I'm paying nearly $2000 to these people.
>>
>>51066127
Red leader standing by.
>>
>>51068486
What's that art from?
>>
thoughts on the pariah expansion? model looks so so but looks like it could be a fun/crazy fight
>>
File: boobs.png (382KB, 1089x1920px) Image search: [Google]
boobs.png
382KB, 1089x1920px
>>51069601
>>
>>51068888
I suck at economy, does that mean I have to pay more or less being from yurope?
>>
File: 1481642240801.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481642240801.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>51069665
>talks about big asses
>replies with boobs
>>
>>51069668
europe paying about 5% more compared to a month ago.
>>
File: owls.jpg (154KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
owls.jpg
154KB, 500x624px
>>51069686
Fuck.
>>
>>51069686
And roughly 20% more compared to not being in EU.
>>
>>51069721
thats not how that works.

you need to compare to previous currency exchange rates from the same places.
>>
>>51069685
>why not both.jpg
>>
>>51069721
Yeah, all the world outside of the EU pay the same, no differences in exchange rates, custom, shipping costs or anything.
>>
>>51069668
At present, in order to get $1, you need to pay €0.95, but the Dollar went up a fair bit relative to the Euro.
>>
ugh why do the old expansions have to be so cheap, i feel like im fucking up by not getting them
>>
>>51069749
Mold cost has been recouped on those for the most part I imagine, so Adam's profit margin on them is going to be better.
>>
>>51069726
I'm talking VAT and customs. Exchange rates of old currency in the hypothetical "if we did not adopt Euro" scenario would be massive pain in the ass to calculate because there's way too many factors in play.
>>
>>51069740
But that means I only need €950 in order to pledge $1000.
>>
>>51069771
Yeah, no place other than the EU has those.
>>
>>51069773
And you used to need even less. Back in parts of 2014 you would have gotten away with 750EUR.
>>
>>51069668
It's easier to understand if you convert the exchange the other way around 1 EUR to x USD. The higher the x the better.
>>
>>51067799
They DID call Satan the Igor Dragon instead of Ivory Dragon...
>>
>>51069773
exactly true, though the exact conversion rate will depend on what the conversion rate is that your bank uses (generally that's a little higher than the actual rate).
>>
right against any form of sensible judgement (gameplay value plus models/lore i like) im thinking

honeycomb weaver
DBK
Pariah
Red witches
first hero
lion god + silver city
screaming god
Griffon

and a couple of the pinups i like

over budget like a motherfucker but thats a problem for future anon...and that guys a twat anyway
>>
$$$ UPDATE TIME $$$

11 MIL!!!!!!

Final Pathfinder reveal.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

F O X
O
X

FFFFFFFFFFF

GET IN HERE BOYS
>>
>>51069876
You oversold and it's way too fucking early to be believable anon. No one is even going to check and HOLY SHIT ITS REAL THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>>
Shit, now I also have half a year to get a bigass showcase to put all these fucking miniatures.
And I need to buy some magnets.
And Dark Souls will be arriving in april too. Fuck.

CAN YOU FEEL THE HYPE MOVIN' THROUGH YOUR MIND
UUUUUUH LOOKS LIKE IT CAME BACK FOR MORE
YEAH YEAH YEAH
>>
>>51069958
>And Dark Souls will be arriving in april too. Fuck.
PVC can't hold detail well enough to paint to an acceptable level.
>>
>>51069977
I'll try my best to paint them, if it doesn't work, then I'll just leave 'em unpainted.

Don't know exactly what material the Talisman models are made of, but they hold paint rather well.
>>
>>51069995
Also, March, not April.
>>
File: 1483711958642.jpg (23KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1483711958642.jpg
23KB, 250x237px
>11.000.000 for a rape fantasy boardgame
Really problematic.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15563502#comment-15563501
We were warned.

We didn't listen when he warned us, but here we are.
>>
>>51070010
Shipping in march to arrive in april.
>>
>>51070030
I always find these funny because rape is pretty much the only fucked up thing not in the game.
>>
>>51070030
Consensual cuddling only. No rape allowed!

Come on, try harder.even the SJWs at SUSD showed that the games closest thing to a sex scene goes out of its way to confirm it's consensual.
>>
>>51070030
>rape
>in Kingdom Death
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>>51070041
>>
File: yush.png (587KB, 680x692px) Image search: [Google]
yush.png
587KB, 680x692px
>>51070030
Kingdom Death is a game of handholding and headpats.

Exclusively.
>>
File: ramette.jpg (32KB, 280x240px) Image search: [Google]
ramette.jpg
32KB, 280x240px
>>51070030
>Really problematic.
At least look like you mean it.
With bright colored hair and problem glasses.
>>
File: 1481538003897.png (277KB, 731x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481538003897.png
277KB, 731x1000px
>>51070067
But Anon, headpats are gateway drug to heavy petting.
>>
File: 1480979477525.png (525KB, 996x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480979477525.png
525KB, 996x600px
>>51070068
Ah shit, ye. Ramette would have been perfect for this.
Sadly I did not think about that and I don´t think I had this crop in hand when I made that post.
>>
File: STAHP.png (806KB, 639x664px) Image search: [Google]
STAHP.png
806KB, 639x664px
>>51070075
Young Survivor is pure.

Pure!
>>
File: IMG_0913.jpg (202KB, 636x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0913.jpg
202KB, 636x820px
Been a while since anyone posted Best Girl! Can't wait to hotglue this one.

Lewds when drawfags?
>>
Well turns out I'm getting 300£ of gift money next week that I wasn't aware existed.

Now there better be the option to add in the pledge manage because that's more than enough to buy the remaining expansions I want.
>>
Dumb question time since I'm panicky and Poots didn't explicitly mention it. If I'm a Satan backer I get the Abyssal Woods stuff with my pledge and don't have to put in extra for it, correct?
>>
>>51070111
Just manually add the amount of money the expansions you want are worth and confirm it once the kickstarter is done.
>>
>>51070111
You still have 11 hours to just add it now and not hope that it will be doable in the pledge manager.
>>
>>51070123
>Dumb question time since I'm panicky and Poots didn't explicitly mention it. If I'm a Satan backer I get the Abyssal Woods stuff with my pledge and don't have to put in extra for it, correct?
Correct, it is a new expansion, so it's part of your pledge.
>>
>>51070132
And then it cashes in and the anon doesn't have the money to cover the transaction and he's out of the pledge.
>>
>>51070150
I didn't consider that. Good point.
Don't listen to me anymore.
>>
>>51070123
I don´t know, how about reading THE FUCKING KICKSTARTER?!
>>
>>51070132
Well I definitely won't have the money transferred to my account by the end of the Kickstarter so what happens when the transaction is inevitably rejected?
>>
>>51070150
You have 7 days to fix the issue before it drops a pledge, so you do not need to have the limit available right this instant.
>>
>>51070164
see >>51070169
>>
>>51070093
Yeas, a pure slut.
>>
>>51070162
How much would it cost all the shit included in Satan if you bought it retail?
>>
>>51067346

Satan Lantern + Candy Cola + Goth Amy + Pathfinders masterrace, $1766 all in
>>
>>51070192
>not getting 2 packs of stone face bases
$1806 mustard race reporting in.
>>
>>51070180
What was the fucking point of that?
"Hey anon, check the post right after yours!"
Yeah, no shit, he's reading the god damn thread, and if he wasn't he wouldn't see your reply either.
>>
>>51070185
Don't make me come over to your house and beat your ass in a children's card game
>>
>>51070207
Woah calm your tits salty pepedogo plebger.
>>
>>51070162
>>51070162
>135mm Dragon
>50mm Human Form Dragon
>50mm Flower Witch
>5 Witches
>6 Narrative Armour Sculpts
>4 Starting Survivors
>4 Encounter Monsters
So this is effectively a new starter box if you add Spider and FK,
4-5(?) Bosses compared to the Black box 7. 3 Armour sets and Starting Survivors.
>>
>>51070203
>Going with the bland tasteless bases for the bland tasteless armor kits
It's apporptiate I suppose? But I'm just gonna recast the 20+ narrative sculpt based from the gamblers chest.
>>
>>51070191
Everything.
>>
>>51070192
>Goth Amy
I always read that as Goth Army before now.
I like my version better.
>>
>>51070222
same
>>
>>51070222
Well there is no other way to get the 50mm and 135mm bases.
>>
>>51070221
>4 Starting Survivors
This is really interesting to me.
Wonder how they will turn out.
>>
>>51070222
>using them as is
They are just a default in-setting canvas for extra sculpting and customization. And the materials needed for recasting are more expensive than just getting a couple extra packs.
>>
>>51069958

>Dark Souls will be arriving in April too

Enjoy your unfinished, untested, half baked game
>>
>>51070262
Note that the base pack doesn't give you 135mm bases only 1x100mm.

Also you can just print a section of whatever base and make several copies. Tedious, but probably cheaper in the long run. I know it took about 2 35mm bases worth of copies to do my phoenix. Though I was just doing them around the rim and putting a pool in the middle.
>>
>>51070270
>And the materials needed for recasting are more expensive than just getting a couple extra packs.
I should add this to the OP next time I make it.
>https://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Making-Oyumaru-Perfect-Project/dp/B00MG5PYPI
Perfect for making bases and stuff.

I've actually used it to copy weapons for Infinity. It holds detail really well.
>>
>>51070268
different appearances I imagine, more flower and plant oriented, so maybe leaves instead of cloth? Or grass skirts.
>>
>>51070290
Maybe something different than a Founding Stone, too?
Maybe some stick when they actually awake near the Abysall Woods.
Would be perfect to make another Tutorial Monster, too, but I doubt the White Lion will ever be replaced.
>>
>>51070304
I don't think the Lion is used is the Woods at all actually.
If you look at the contents..

>Fighting Wise Abyssal Woods Has:
1 Dragon Goblin Large Quarry
Legendary End Boss Version of said Dragon Goblin
Human Form Nemesis Monster
Lotus Encounter Monsters
Luna Encounter Monsters
Spiral Knight Quarry / Nemesis Monster (depending on campaign type)
Flower Witch Nemesis / Boss
Disciples of the Witch Nemesis

And it requires FK and Spider, I expect the starting survivors to be a little more robust or have something else to them.
>>
>>51070304
Wouldn't surprise me, that Abyssal Woods campaign just shouts "Core Replacement" to me, so a replacement for the Founding Stone would make sense.
As for the Lions, I think those things are everywhere, so they can always be encountered.
>>
>>51070343
It's an expansion. It will still require the Lion.
>>
File: 1482306642138.png (62KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1482306642138.png
62KB, 382x395px
I've never been more excited about anything in my life
>>
>>51070273
Thanks mate.
Hope I will. :)
>>
File: Merry RedYear.jpg (212KB, 638x963px) Image search: [Google]
Merry RedYear.jpg
212KB, 638x963px
>>51070373
>>
File: 1482982970096.jpg (25KB, 366x235px) Image search: [Google]
1482982970096.jpg
25KB, 366x235px
>>51070373
I have.
>>
>>51070343
There is not even a Node 1 Monster in it, though.
Except the Honeycomb Weaver, but it is optional they said.
Maybe you actually fight a super chill version of the Flower Knight, and after you "beat" him the Survivors just worship his glory.
>>
File: boyscouts.png (84KB, 558x380px) Image search: [Google]
boyscouts.png
84KB, 558x380px
>>51070404
That's what I'm saying, I think it may have a alternate intro.
>>
>>51070435
Literally nothing in it hints at an alternate intro. At all. I don't know where you are getting that from.
>>
>>51070435
Would be cool.
I think the Inverted Mountain Campaign is save to say to be a complete different game, with a Frogdog Tutorial Fight.
Would be cool if they made it happen for their biggest expansion, too.

Man, People of the Stars / Sun / Nest / etc look really weak now compared to those two mega ones.
>>
>>51070460
Pretty much my approach. With the Node system and campaigns of death I expect we'll be able to switch things up quite a bit.
>>
File: acute.jpg (105KB, 639x743px) Image search: [Google]
acute.jpg
105KB, 639x743px
>>
>>51070503
Best Disciple by far.
>>
File: jinkies.jpg (95KB, 638x725px) Image search: [Google]
jinkies.jpg
95KB, 638x725px
>>51070509
I like all of them.

But this one is quite nice, I hope the plastic picks up her glasses well like the resin version.
>>
File: hourglass.png (652KB, 624x857px) Image search: [Google]
hourglass.png
652KB, 624x857px
>>
File: Rock paper scissors.jpg (130KB, 639x801px) Image search: [Google]
Rock paper scissors.jpg
130KB, 639x801px
>>
>>51070519
the glasses are visible on the plastic sprue, but it's a really fine detail, not very pronounced.
(Flower Witch sprue was in the Halloween pack)
>>
>>51070373
I also have not been this hyped in years.
>>
>>51070373
>>51070581
will you still be hyped when you get your game in 2025?
>>
>>51070404
I could see the Flower Knight taking a tyrant like role in the campaign, though with the human sparrow/goblin king/dragon being a thing that might be his role instead.
>>
File: cloak.jpg (63KB, 633x613px) Image search: [Google]
cloak.jpg
63KB, 633x613px
>>
File: BulgeKnight.jpg (153KB, 639x803px) Image search: [Google]
BulgeKnight.jpg
153KB, 639x803px
>>
File: 1482277553326.jpg (66KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1482277553326.jpg
66KB, 1024x683px
>>51070392
I'm glad that more lewd figs are canon in the game world with this kickstarter

>>51070591
Yeah, I might have finished painting all the KD stuff I already have by then :^) These new xpacs are so juicy.
>>
>>51070392
Hellooo new screen saver~
>>
File: IMG_1108.jpg (660KB, 1000x3588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1108.jpg
660KB, 1000x3588px
Help me out /tg/
Here's what I'm getting so far:
Gold Lantern
Dragon King
Screaming God
Lion Knight(?)
Black Knight(?)
While I don't have money left to spend, I'm am willing to drop the knight(s) for something else.
Can anyone tell if they have a decent amount of content?
Should I get something else?
>>
>>51070781
Get a node 1 instead. Trust us, it will be far better in the end.
>>
>>51070781
Grab either Gorm, First Hero, Honeycomb Weaver, or Frogdog.
>>
Update is up. Gloomhaven Cragheart promo looks neat. Feel sorry for people who are sleeping and won't have a chance to add it on.
>>
>>51070829

0/10
>>
File: IMG_1117.jpg (219KB, 656x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1117.jpg
219KB, 656x788px
>>51070790
>>51070807
What should I replace?
And why are the expansions you recommended so ugly?
Would any of those 4 work better than the others?
I've wanted in on this for years, I don't want to fuck it up.
>>
>>51070868
To break it down, Dragon King is a late game monster with an alternate campaign and nemesis monster, Screaming God is a super late game monster with an alternate end boss, Lion Knight is a mid game nemesis and Black Knight is a mid to late game monster, so currently you have no early game alternatives to the fairly dull level 1 lion.

Honeycomb Weaver, Frogdog and Gorm are all early game monsters and First Hero lets you skip the early game.
For you I think first hero would work the best with you current pledge and it's also the cheapest alternative at only 35$.
>>
>>51070868
Black Knight and Lion Knight look like solid choices anon. The Node 1's and First Hero are to help prevent monatony. A typical campaign hunts about 10-15 lions. These are almost always right at the start of the campaign. Your settlement is typically wiped out by Year 10ish if you don't have a good run going. Your first few runs won't be good.

Combine all that together, and you will probably fight the lion 40-50 times before you actually win a campaign. Needless to say, you get REALLY FUCKING SICK of that lion. The lion is also the games introduction monster, so the level 1 fight is INCREDIBLY bland with no real tactics to speak of.

First Hero lets you skip the bulk of the lion hunting, and just fight a few of the more interesting, higher level lions, and other monsters. It's also a good way to jump back in after a few wipes.

Frogdog, Gorm, and Honeycomb Weaver each offer something else to fight, so you don't get bored to death of lions in the early game.

Gorm is a known good expansion, with solid gameplay, and ships before everything else.

Frogdog LOOKS like it's going to be Gorm but better, with 3 different armor sets crafted from it, making it an amazing deal, but we don't actually know much about it.

Honeycomb Weaver offers 2 monsters, a Lion replacement and a Phoenix replacement, giving you a few more options for a single expansion, but like Frogdog we don't fully know how quality it is.

Hope this helps with the decision making.
>>
I got have a $927 pledge. Anyone want to transfer $ to paypal for it?
>>
>>51070868
drop lion knight for honey comb weaver
>>
>>51070943
If you were to drop something it would probably be the Lion Knight since it's a pretty small expansion with not that much gameplay to, what is there is really fun though and the story is great too.
>>
>>51070443
>Literally nothing in it hints at an alternate intro. At all. I don't know where you are getting that from.
Actually, the campaign comes with new starting survivors. Which does hint at a new intro of some kind, seeing how the original starting survivors tie in directly to the intro.
>>
>>51070971
Those are just narrative sculpts, like the People of the Sun and People of the Stars minis.

I definitely welcome more variety in starting survivors, and I would be downright giddy if we actually get an alternate tutorial fight. I just think you are setting yourself up for disappointment if you are hoping for something that isn't actually said to be in there.

I would be very happy to be wrong here anon, but I don't think I am.
>>
Update~
>>
File: IMG_1016.jpg (300KB, 639x2522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1016.jpg
300KB, 639x2522px
>>51071030
Adams home laptop is breaking from the wear of this campaign.

Gamblers Chest WILL be fully revealed.

New pinup.

Decent update, first of multiple.
>>
>>51070951

>Does anyone want to get scammed?
>>
File: 1464315846298.jpg (62KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464315846298.jpg
62KB, 1920x1080px
>>51069601
Poots is truly a man of great culture and a patron of the arts.
>>
File: Reaction 1679.jpg (24KB, 237x198px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction 1679.jpg
24KB, 237x198px
>>51071047
>Pinup Scout of Death
is definitively for more than just headpats and handholding, hory sheet.
>>
File: IMG_1015.jpg (121KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
121KB, 500x733px
>>
File: pledge.png (49KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pledge.png
49KB, 1920x1080px
>>51071075
I don't have the money to buy this. I'm broke as fuck.
>>
Meh Update~!
>>
File: boneeatercrop1.png (183KB, 719x535px) Image search: [Google]
boneeatercrop1.png
183KB, 719x535px
>>51071159
Fucking this.
I've decided I didn't wan to spend more that $400 and pick up some sick monsters. But god damn I want it all.
>>
File: 1473106095985.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1473106095985.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>51071230
I'm dropping my pledge and saying fuck this game. It's too expensive for me. Forgetting this game even exists.

I fucked up my chance at making $300k this year so now I'm a poorfag fuck.
>>
File: IMG_0813.jpg (123KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.jpg
123KB, 1058x705px
So last night Poots dropped the remaining God Frogdogs and locked them out.

What's coming that has already put him in damage control mode where $2000 is not enough?
>>
>>51071278
Wait, what? So your options are $300k or poorfag? Is your job buying lottery tickets?
>>
We did it boys. I'm Satans pledge now.
>>
>>51070373
I have, but that was back when I was like 15, impressionable youth. She was well over 20.
>>
File: IMG_1018.jpg (46KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.jpg
46KB, 460x215px
>>51071278
It's okay anon. I'm here for you.
>>
>>51071308
DD on stocks. YOLO or go home when I have time. Haven't been wrong but had memory loss and missed out on CGC at $3.
>>
>>51071320
M-maybe... maybe you could be my Kingdom Death tonight, TTS-sama...?
>>
>>51071297
Did the math on the other KDM pledge thread, right now with an Ancient Gold Lantern, if you get everything you're at $2668.
God Frogdog is already a nearly $700 discount, that's why they were locked.
>>
>>51071308
So yes. I buy lottery tickets I know will win for $50k.
>>
File: Reaction 889.png (33KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Reaction 889.png
33KB, 200x200px
>$777 pledge
>mfw fucking ABYSSAL WOODS
>>
>>51071278
>making equivalent of 12k USD a year
>paying mortgage and life expenses of 2 people
>still can afford at least the core game
you have no excuse
>>
File: When somebody volunteers to GM.jpg (255KB, 1000x814px) Image search: [Google]
When somebody volunteers to GM.jpg
255KB, 1000x814px
>>51071362
Are you getting the wood there?
>>
>>51071377
I just spent $5k this month alone.
>>
>>51071377
Do you eat plastic?
>>
>>51071362
I don't get why people are hating on the dragon chicken. I think it looks awesome.
>>
>>51071459
>people are hating on the dragon chicken
What? Where and why?
>>
>>51071414
Considering the mysterious manufacturing procedure of Tesco Edam cheese that makes it cost well under 10€ per kilo, I actually might.
>>
Storm Knight expansion when?

The Storm Knight Pinup is now the only pinup in the campaign without an accompanying expansion. Disciple of the Witch was the other, but then Abyssal Woods happened.
>>
So last thread people were mentioning that the Goblin would likely never get introduced because it would be extremely underwhelming, since it's basically the Cthulhu of the setting, and making it killable would kinda ruin everything.

I think Poots did a very good job of that, by having it be a really really weak god telling a big lu, that is really fucking paranoid that the ACTUAL Goblin might exist somewhere.
>>
File: When poods.png (149KB, 659x784px) Image search: [Google]
When poods.png
149KB, 659x784px
When will he reveal the other stretch goals?
Is it stupid of me to hope for sleeves or something stupid like that?
>>
>>51071475
You're in the UK, like every other EU, there's a huge surplus of milk, that shit costs basically nothing in bulk, hence cheap cheese. Processing isn't hard or time-consuming, and ripening is just storage.
>>
>>51071514
Most of the ones you've circled have actually been revealed, it's just that the front page isn't updated with that for some reason.

We are missing the third small change and the $4 million reveal box (added in the last changelog update). Those will be revealed later.
>>
>>51071469
Some in the KS comments, but I should know better than to read those.
>>
>>51071504
Let's Believe in Adam.
>>
>>51070169
Thank you, I've now increased my pledge by 260$ to get The Honeycomb Weaver, Spidicules and the abyssal woods expansion. It's all your fault.
>>
>>51071596
It's always at your own risk, but I just provided info that is out there.
>>
File: IMG_1019.png (1MB, 639x3828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1019.png
1MB, 639x3828px
>>51071514
900k was Bone Club and Old Survivor.
The middle unlabeled square was new club mastery.

READ
THE
FUCKING
KICKSTARTER
>>
>>51071641
Of course, I was just being facetious.
>>
>>51071656
>900k was boneclub
Maybe you should read the kickstarter anon? Or even your own image.
>>
>>51071555
I guess those whiners in comment section aren't happy for the sparrow god not being a stretch goal in the "traditional" sense.
>>
>>51071469
>>51071555
There are few over on reddit as well, complaining that they don't like how it looks. Can't really see any specific objections, unlike withe the Weaver, so fuck knows.
>>
>>51070067
This needs one final edit in order to make it perfect.

Change, "Sweet Jesus, Pooh!' to "Sweet Jesus, Poots!"

If you do that, it will be perfect.
>>
File: 1482410536579.jpg (73KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
1482410536579.jpg
73KB, 600x826px
>tfw sniped satarn lanter in toilet while wiping my ass
>>
>>51070947
thats really helpful anon, is there any chance you could do something similar for all the expansions? trying to work out what to get and dont want to waste money on poor choices
>>
>>51072084
The only expansions I'd say are poor choices or a waste of money are the Lonely Tree and Lion God without the Silver City expansion.
>>
>Percival Lantern Set
2,5 k
>>
>>51072084
But anon that sounds like work..... I'll try, but I'm pretty fucking lazy, no promises it will be done by the end of the KS. In the meantime, have a helpful compatibility chart from reddit.
>>
>>51072211
The I'm extremely fucking late pleb tier, even if it is named after best girl
>>
>>51072084
It's probably be easier and faster if you had questions about specific expansions.
>>
>>51071507
Agree
>>
>>51071958
Bupm
>>
So percival pledge is just god frogdog pledge + dice + percival?
>>
>>51072279
>>51072207
is there a general opinion on the pariah, red witches and screaming god?
>>
>>51072420
Looks like it, ye.
>>
>>51072420

Basically $834 for Percival and an extra set of dice
>>
>>51072425
opinion is we don't have them so we don't have an opinion
>>
I'm surprised the gamer's lantern isn't more desu
>>
File: 1374096055656.gif (123KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1374096055656.gif
123KB, 480x270px
Why does the t-shirt have to be exclusive?
>>
>>51072425
Go back to plebbit. They'll tell you what to buy you spineless husk.

How can you ask for the fucking general opinion on something not out? Do you have no opinions or stance on anything? Can't decide what looks nice or God forbid do homework on which xpans appeal to you?

Like fuck, you're asking for people to give you their opinion as your own when it's all guesswork. You know the same info as everyone else, assuming you are literate.
>>
>>51072526

Save a whole $16 against Satan Lantern
>>
>>51072535
Of all the things to be concerned about here it's the shirt that gets you?
>>
>>51072558
and no pinups ; ;
>>
>>51065174
Hey, sorry to be a cunt but could someone link the megaupload with the full rulebook and monster links. My brother and I just got the TTS and we wanna need the rules.
>>
>>51072556

So triggered
>>
>>51072535

The Kickstarter page was updated to add the God Frogdog shirt as a misc add on; I imagine the same will be true of the Gamer's Lantern pledge shirt and Percival Lantern pledge shirt
>>
>>51072535
>>51072568
not him but I agree. The frogdog shirt wasn't. I don't really understand why being a long time KD supporter and getting in on the kickstarter when it first started means I don't get shirt of best girl or spend 1800 more dollars.
>>
>>51072558
And yet, only 7 left
>>
>>51072592
Try this one i did, tell me if the bookmarks even work lol

https://mega.nz/#!1pdCiSoA!4DlCI4rP-B2Dc-UWZtBah0UP7B4SU7gRleCKwJJznKc
>>
>>51072604
it says "exclusive" so it might not unless we badger Adam
>>
>>51072605
you do you, anon
>>
>>51072556
its funny cause everyone has opinions on shit like first hero, honeycomb weaver......

why you so angry anon? i love you
>>
Gamers lantern all sold out
>>
is pvp possible in this game? just for shits, not talking about anything serious
>>
>>51072556
Don't be a dick when I invited him to ask questions.

>>51072425
He is right though we can't know because their not out. But Screaming God will extend your campaign and does seem to be pretty good value at least for a node 5 monster. Pariah is an early game nemesis that replaces the butcher and the Red Witches are a mid game nemesis with their own mini campaign that requires the Pariah. They also seem to have an unusually large amount of equipment for a nemesis monster.
>>
>>51072626
>Angrypostmeme
Everyone has opinions. A homeless cunts opinion is as valueble as yours, so why would you ask what everyone thinks unless you are of the opinion that more opinions = better, aka you're letting the group think for you. And most people just stop having opinions then, and let the mob think for them. It's lazy, pathetic, and you'll regret it later if you ever break away from the groupthink. So...

>Get your ass back to plebbit

They like that upvote populist shit there.
>>
>>51072654
Anyway Pariah seems fairly plain content wise, but his description makes him sound like he makes your campaign s significantly harder, as you can't hunt stuff until he is defeated.
>>
>>51072677

>still this triggered
>>
>>51072677
Wow I told him he could ask me some questions and it triggered you so hard you started ranting about philosophy, jeez just chill.
>>
how do I know what wave mine will be? sorry if its a dumb question
>>
>>51072654
>I am god of /tg/, stop picking on my groupies!!!1!1!!

Worst part is you know you're spoon-feeding, and enjoying it. If the stupid anon had asked what upopular opinions on the new xpans were he'd belong here. No lie: he belongs elsewhere, and so do you. This fucking Mongolian carpet weaving forum is for impolite bastards and people who don't worry about virtue signaling and sticking with their social group. It's why you're anon and you're not asked to link in your facebook, see? Good.
>>
>>51072712
It's in the FAQ on the Kickstarter page, it's pretty easy to find just scroll down to the bottom of the page.
>>
>>51072712
waves are different things not order everything is getting shipped out to different backers.
>>
>>51072712
Eveyrone's getting their shit at the same time, it's just the different parts are split into waves.

The main KS page has a "what ships when" section, just Ctr-f "wave" to find it.
>>
>>51072729

>so fucking triggered
>>
>>51072746
>>51072736
>>51072733
OK so if I understand right, if I ordered the $350 pack i'd get the base game this summer and the gambler's pack eventually?
>>
>>51072729
just because were anonymous doesn't mean everyone has to be an uncivil cunt.
>>
>>51072729
Wow you are mad, the board isn't an extension of you psyche and no one in particular belongs here. Anyway just keep ranting it's pretty fun to read actually.
>>
>>51072677
well desu ive asked similar questions and had responses pointing out that some of the new expansions i was thinking about required extra shit i wasnt planning on, so not everyone is as clueless about the new stuff as your saying

no one here is expecting anyone to know how the new shit is gonna play pal
>>
>>51072764
>>
>>51072729
>/tg/ is for me and only me
>>
>>51072764
Yes. Core game will come through in summer (hopefully), Gambler's chest next Sp[ring unless Poots goes crazy and adds more shit.
>>
>>51072764
Well that was the original plan but the size of the Kickstarter has probably pushed everything back by 1-3 months at least.
>>
>>51072808
Realistic: Core game will be out by winter '17 -- everything for it is ready but he has to order more because this KS blew past his expectations on, like, day 1. GC and current expansions are probably ok in 2018 some time. Everything else is a tossup but "by the end of 2020" leaves him a lot of time.
>>
>>51072819
>>51072808
>>51072783
alright thanks buds, also im a poorfag so i can only afford the $350 pack rn, can i upgrade it later or is it a done deal in 6 hours when the KS closes?
>>
>>51072868
No one really knows, but Poots has implied there won't be since it caused them a lot of trouble with order sizes last time.
>>
>>51072868

We don't know. In the previous Kickstarter backers were able to increase their pledge via the pledge manager, but apparently this was a huge hassle for Poots and caused some problems. Poots has been deliberately ambiguous as to whether he'll allow it for this campaign (presumably to increase the amount of funds raised upfront, before the campaign ends), so maybe, but don't count on it.
>>
>>51072894
>>51072907
alright thanks buds. i'm a kingdom death bro now so is there some sort of initiation or is the assload of money enough?
>>
>>51072868
Not sure. Poots has been fairly quiet about the pledge manager, saying he'd rather focus on the Kickstarter. He did last time, but that produced a few issues last time and he's got about 3x the number of backers now, so I wouldn't say it's likely,
>>
>>51072868
>Adding things in the PM
Outlook hazy
>Pick up xpacs when they release, at retail
Probably.

The KS exclusives (crossovers, mostly) are the only things that you will just plain miss if you don't get them now. The rest will just cost more but sometimes paying that tax is better.
>>
>>51072915
Start learning to paint.
>>
>>51072942
i know how to paint, i'm a 40k player
not amazing at it but above average i'd say
>>51072935
thanks man

thanks to everyone who answered my noob questions, i'll quit derailing the thread. cheers
>>
File: 1401060373201.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1401060373201.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>Only get half the new expansions + silver lantern
>$700 in the hole

Fuck being slow and missing gamblers. Also how likely is there going to be a giant glut of people selling off pin-ups the respective waves ship? Missing them now doesn't mean missing them permanently or no?
>>
>>51072986
Nice, there's no initiation, I just think everyone should try painting.

If you wanna play kd right now it's on tts.
>>
>>51073013
Look at all the people in this thread commenting that they are selling the pinups. Also chinamen
>>
OH FUCK STORM KNIGHT
>>
>>51073080
Have you fooled anyone yet?
>>
>>51073013
it'll be easy to pick up pinups post campaign anon dont worry
>>
So how many new/modified campaigns are coming out with this kickstarter?

We've got:
First Hero
Campaigns of Death
KD:M Advanced from the gamblers chest.
Abyssal Woods with mega chicken
Silver City
Inverted Mountain

Did I miss any? This seems like a ridiculous amount of content. But it bugs me a bit how many of them require older expansions to make function
>>
>>51073080
>>51073096
I checked
>>
>>51073105

People of the Nest with the Gryphon too

There's a few mini campaigns
Red witches
Black knight squires
Forest witch
>>
An actual update, with nothing in it?

4 more things in the gambler chest i guess
>>
bad update :(
>>
>>51073165
And now mention of what a doulbe lantern actually gives us, since th ebonsu four things are allegedly "punishment".
>>
>>51073165
There is a picture of the update pack sprue, so that appears to be the definitive end of the plastic content in the update pack. Barring something so big getting added to the update pack that it earns its own sprue, but that's pretty unlikely.
>>
File: 1468091539926.jpg (894KB, 1124x660px) Image search: [Google]
1468091539926.jpg
894KB, 1124x660px
Recently got temp bannu so posting from phone: Listen up for those that don't have a BF package at all

I m releasing six BF lanterns, 2 gold and 4 standards back into the wild. I won't be able to call it out as I had planned before, thanks to me posting a nipslip Twin Satan artwork, but i will do it like this. At 1pm EST I'll dump one right after the other, saving the Golds for last. If you aren't aware the standard BF lanterns can be upgraded to gold manually with a 100 increase to your pledge; it was announced several days ago that a BF pack sans Gamblers Chest won't be charged the additional 50 buck tax.

Great opportunity for those stuck in the unwashed masses tier. Use a chrome extension for added security, i like Page Monitor best personally.

Happy hunting

T. KD images got me bannu anon
>>
I might be going against the grain here, but I think it was an okay update.
>>
>>51072773
k
why are there no upvotes? why do threads get archived? reddit is the better formula for handholding, and i'm just being the ultimate handholder in pointing this out; ask the same fucking questions here and even if there's a thread on the front page answering your inane question, ten people will reply and help you! yay!
>>51072779
>i'm retarded and i can't read, so i need handholding
read this clearly three times so you understand: i already know you're retarded, and illiteracy in the general populace is more than a meme

>back on topic with some proper vinegar
frogdog sucks ass, as does gorm. spidicules is mostly trash but still passable, and i'm guessing the mosquito xpan will be there in that greyzone too. first hero on principle is the best xpan, but it doesn't do anything you couldn't do yourself with a little creativity. the upside down mountain and the death xpan look like cash grabs for something that should be included as a free gibs (his book of ideas), or incorporated into griphon, an xpan which is looking like it will be the first mid-late game xpan to suck cock.

also the tyrant isn't an angel and the sunstalker is the best xpan in the game.
>>
>>51073211
My main concern from here is how Poots went from needing to put up 4 items to needing to put up 7.

I'm actually, legitimately worried that he won't have this shit ready in time. He is way too slow at creating content for this stuff and it's sad.
>>
Neato little update but you AINT GOT TIME FOR VIDEOS POOTS.
>>
Getting gambler 2nd face with Spid, FKnight, Dragon King, and Lion God.

MAXIMUM CAMPAIGN CONTENT
Fuck Sunstalker and its saggy tiddies.
>>
>>51068306
Is that how it works? From my reading you fight it the first time, and then after a survivor is TAKEN. Then you have 3 or 4 LY to fight another spider to get them back, otherwise they die. But another is not taken unless after you go hunt another one.
>>
>>51069601
What are we all doing with our lives...?
>>
>>51073234
I'm actually fine with some of the 1.5 update pack & GC contents revealed post campaign. It'd be nice to have something to wait for even after the campaign ends.
>>
>>51072648
It's possible. One you land a hit on a player you roll for hit local as normal.
>>
>>51073400
I'm looking forward to the sweet release of death
>>
File: assorted kingdom death nipples.jpg (89KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
assorted kingdom death nipples.jpg
89KB, 750x750px
>That murdered suvivor update
>>
>>51072729
you are literally virtue signalling to your peers right now, anon
>>
Murder victor disorder, I know its a typo, but what would that be if it was real?
>>
>>51073441
I thought the same thing, my man. Hopefully it gets worked on before plastic production.
>>
YOU CAN REMOVE MURDERER FROM THE SETTLEMENT EVENT DECK

AMAZING UPDATE 10/10
>>
Blood spot roll
>>
>Adds a new terrain card! Find the Murder Victim and chase the murderer settlement event out of your campaign wooo!! (of course someone has to be murdered first!)
So wait, no Murder Events anymore?
WOOOOOOOOOOO indeed!!!
>>
>>51073272
You wait. You'll be praising that shit after a couple lantern years in the dark.
>>
>>51073510
Something like Battle Royale?
>>
>>51073232
Ah I see a Gilgamesh fanboy who can't type and has shit taste in monsters, I bet you don't even own the game with opinions like those.
>>
The murder victim's nipples are huge
>>
File: IMG_0596.png (181KB, 270x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.png
181KB, 270x331px
>>51073567
First Hero is the homosex love child of Gilgamesh and Dio-sama, get your weeb references right.
>>
>>51073594
>>Dio-sama
>>not a pillar-man just a shitty mask babby
>>"Hey Wham, I found another snack!"
>>
File: succuboy.png (259KB, 442x587px) Image search: [Google]
succuboy.png
259KB, 442x587px
post your face when you realized that god frogdog is actually not the lowest tier pleb in the kickstarter now.
>>
>>51073594
Where's the dio other than maybe the pose? Looks at least 90% Gilgamesh to me.
>>
File: IMG_0307.jpg (426KB, 613x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0307.jpg
426KB, 613x800px
>>51073631
>>
holy shit. will we actually hit 12.800.000 ??

top 3 funded everything ever?
>>
File: battler cry.png (225KB, 384x482px) Image search: [Google]
battler cry.png
225KB, 384x482px
>>51073441
>suddenly a murder mystery in my settlement
>>
>>51073661
what did star citizen hit again? out of the loop on the whole KS thing. also when will i have to pay shipping?
>>
>>51073661
No? Kickstarter page says it's at about 11477500$ right now.
>>
>>51073636
Its all in the pose and the hair, though honestly the two villains overlap in a lot of ways. That expression of smug hostility could come from either character.
>>
>>51073681
Star Citizen only got 2.1 million from the actual Kickstarter but its post campaign funding has reached something absurd like 144 million.
>>
>>51073687
yes. it gained a full 1kk yesterday. we didnt even know if it would hit 4th place.
>>
>>51073718
thing is that they actually release some sandbox things and show what they are doing.

i think the game will be amazing.
>>
File: 1478694019742.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478694019742.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>51073718
damn that's some real nigga cash
>>
>>51073720
No I'm looking at the Kickstarter page right this instant and it clearly says 11.4 million dollars.
>>
>>51073746
AND MAYBE WE WILL HIT 3RD SPOT ???

reading comprehension, nigger.
>>
>>51073746
But the original question was 'will we hit 12.8 million'.
>>
>>51073780
Ah I missed the "will", this is why you capitalize your sentences.
>>
>>51073809
>I'm illiterate but it's your fault
>>
File: beato troll face.png (250KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
beato troll face.png
250KB, 360x400px
>>51073680
>KD is actually a love fantasy story written by the Scribe
>>
Anna is in the comments now.

Someone should go inform her of their intention to hotglue her figure.
>>
>>51073787
1.4m in what? 4 hours? Doubtful.
On the other hand, if we do, it's just another 0.4m to 2nd spot from there.
>>
>>51073870
Do you really think she was not aware of that the very first minute they decided to make a model of her?
>>
>>51073866
I mean that's not untrue.
>>
Fat boy update
>>
>update
I-is that some kind of headeater parasite? Consider me creeped
>>
File: IMG_4507.png (774KB, 639x1973px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4507.png
774KB, 639x1973px
He's a tough guy.
>>
>more encounter creatures

I eagerly anticipate attempting to hunt the Mosquito, only to get ravaged by Faceless, Bone Eaters and whatever the fuck these new things are all before the actual quarry..
>>
Little dissapointed that murder victim doesnt have yamcha pose
>>
I would rather have had him do one huge update at the very end with the last of everything being revealed
>>
>>51073944
BIG GUYS:
C O N F I R M E D
>>
Holy fuck that is a lot of concept art in that update. Fucking hell man.
>>
>>51073982
but hype
>>
Whats the Diff between God Frogdog and Percival's Lantern other than one model, dice, price, and a T-shirt?
>>
Argh, Percival Pledge gets Pinups of Death Series 1 and 2.

Satan only gets Series 1
>>
Trying to justify 120 in add-ons that are not in pancakes

Gothic Amy - almost an auto include for me, but unsure if I'd use her content.

Pathfinder - I love the prospect of what it adds, but worried about a caster fucking up KD balance. Steep price though...

Soda pop and candy - no interest in the cross over, but the completionist in says DO it. I like the model, but no attachment to that character at all.

Facebase inserts- would like to use them for conversations and shit, unsure of their availability after campaign closure.

Are you guys skipping any of these? Think they will be hard to acquire in three years?

Also if anyone plans to cast bases for resale, i guess i can take off 20 from my pledge.
>>
>>51073992
Someone paste a Wojak face on that first blue grub thing.
>>
>>51073998
you did it already anon
>>
>>51073992
I wanna read all that stuff but it is way too tiny and blurry.
>>
>>51074005

No Satan gets both. Poots juts can't update Satan due the how KS works
>>
>>51073998
One makes you a Johnny-come-lately scrub and the other one more so.
>>
>>51074005
>I am pledging the same project than these retards
>>
>>51074024
With luck Poots will announce another cocnept art album with it.
>>
>>51074039
I has my Money in. Not late. Just curious.
>>
Poots has innovated fatness
>>
>>51074037
Thank you.
>>
Does anyone else think Anna should just replace Poots for fielding questions in the comment section? She's at least literate.
>>
>>51074096
girls r dum
>>
>>51074077
But now I'm paranoid too. Going to have to make sure.
>>
File: 1479134735138.gif (19KB, 400x528px) Image search: [Google]
1479134735138.gif
19KB, 400x528px
>Fat Man
>Entirely new monster with 3-5 models
>All this concept art
>Still 3 more to go + the Gambler's slot
>Still got 2 stretch goals

Keep it comin' Poots.
>>
>>51074140
Anon, it's in the OFFICIAL pledge spreadsheet.

Stop being silly.

>>51074153
The monsters are for an encounter, which are small sub-fights you can trigger during the hunt phase. Not a new quarry.
>>
I got the $350 pack with the GC, can anybody tell me what's currently confirmed for the GC or even just tell me where to find it? I saw some stuff about it on the KS but it didn't really explain much
>>
>>51074170
>>51074170
>>51074170
New Thread
>>
>>51074168
wait a sec there's sleeves? where?
>>
>>51074140
hahaha ok
>>
So I jumped up on this way late. Currently at gold lantern pledge however I'm debating whether to get extra like a lot of people here do. However here's the thing: Is the Ancient Gold Lantern even worth it? Is it better to just add money for some individual add ons both old and new? Id love to expand on the base game a bit but just getting all of the old expansions seems a bit excessive and maybe not even that great.

I'd appreciate some advice on this.
Thread posts: 465
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.