[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 417
Thread images: 71

File: 1467491033060.jpg (220KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1467491033060.jpg
220KB, 1000x1412px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Have you ever played a Small character, like a Small aasimar, tiefling, or skinwalker? What were their proportions like? Were any of them busty shortstacks with horns or animal ears?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU (embed)

Avowed Playtest 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>51038518
>>
>>51046630

How long until this image gets removed?
>>
>>51046653
Until the janitors finish masturbating to it.
I give it two minutes.
>>
Could you please stop? I understand you're a dumb troll and you do it for (yous), but people have asked you time and time again to stop making these threads early just to choose offtopic images and then add really lame questions to try and pretend you're not a shitposter.
>>
>>51046630
I made busty tiefling shortstack with animal ears. The game didn't start. I got salty, yes.
>>
File: 1464239724280.png (2MB, 1500x1833px) Image search: [Google]
1464239724280.png
2MB, 1500x1833px
What kind of character should I make for Fluffy2?
>>
Pyrophiliac dragon fire kineticist, or soulless sadistic void dragon?
>>
>>51046771
Blinkling shota maid trap!
>>
File: 1445128819105.png (233KB, 581x741px) Image search: [Google]
1445128819105.png
233KB, 581x741px
What would you say needs to be rolled if you're sparring with someone, and trying to teach them the proper techniques?

The teacher rolls Knowledge (Martial) and the student rolls Sense Motive?
>>
>>51046771
A gun to shoot yourself.

Seriously, why are you asking US what YOU "should make" for a game? That's like asking someone else what you should have as your last meal before an execution.
>>
>>51046795
There's no roll in a retraining, so I imagine they both just take 20 on whatever they need.
>>
>>51046802
I meant "what does that image look more like".

It's idle conversation, senpai.
>>
>>51046795
Do it based on their primary mental stat. Int is Knowledge (Martial), to analyze the movements, Wis is Sense Motive, see how each thing flows from the other, Cha is Bluff, fake it 'til you make it.
>>
>>51046802
>Seriously, why are you asking US what YOU "should make" for a game?

Some people need the seed of an idea planted before a concept can sprout.
>>
>>51046674
Make a second thread, report the old one.
>>
>>51046630
never have i ever needed the sauce to an image more than i do now.

sauce please
>>
>>51046901
Character is C/Karmelina from Granblue Fantasy, artist is Asanagi.
>>
>>51046901
Grandlue Fantasy, Carmelina. She's a Draph (Doraf), a race of not-dwarves.
>>
>>51046921
>>51046922
I can take it from here, guys. Thanks.

*lights candles, turns off lights, turns family photos, dons a robe, shuts off phone*
>>
>>51046949
There is a thing as too much sharing.
>>
File: vivec sees your muatra.jpg (8KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
vivec sees your muatra.jpg
8KB, 262x192px
>>51046949
>*emotes like a faggot*
>>
>>51046674
>>51046873
>Make a second thread, report the old one.

This. Giving a troll attention just encourages them. If you idiots could just ignore the troll threads /tg/ would be a better place.
>>
File: No really, who.gif (1MB, 400x190px) Image search: [Google]
No really, who.gif
1MB, 400x190px
>>51046795

Who's got the best Knowledge (Martial) in Molthune Knights and RotJR?
>>
I keep hearing about some Onryou who is this?
>>
File: Frank_doing_cocaine.jpg (42KB, 1024x588px) Image search: [Google]
Frank_doing_cocaine.jpg
42KB, 1024x588px
>>51046661
The moderators appear to be having a 40 minute fap session.
>>
File: J5bgyic.jpg (136KB, 1037x1724px) Image search: [Google]
J5bgyic.jpg
136KB, 1037x1724px
>>51047066
Onryou Kaijitsu, one of the applications for RotJR. Oni-spawn tiefling, half-sister of Ameiko, was a punk, got beat up by a monk, trained, came back. Has tits bigger than her head and is probably gonna lose all inhibitions about halfway through the story.
>>
File: 1326064917396.png (602KB, 644x850px) Image search: [Google]
1326064917396.png
602KB, 644x850px
Why is the humanoid shape power in In the Company of Dragons so shit? It's basically useless because it specifically says that you lose basically every dragon paragon class ability while it's turned on, even the ones that would work fine under actual change shape/polymorph.
>>
>>51047135
Full sister of ameiko. Lonjiku's nads got hit with oni juju magic.
>>
>>51047153
Ah, must have misread.
>>
>>51047147

Dragon DM here. Id rule that if you take ittwice you can use yyour form locked abilities
>>
Great Human traits:

>Adoptive Parentage: Humans are sometimes orphaned and adopted by other races. Choose one humanoid race without the human subtype. You start play with that race's languages and gain that race's weapon familiarity racial trait (if any). If the race does not have weapon familiarity, you gain either Skill Focus or Weapon Focus as a bonus feat that is appropriate for that race instead. This racial trait replaces the bonus feat trait.

>Aquatic Ancestry: Humans with deep one or skum ancestry may exhibit prominent round eyes or webbed fingers and toes. They gain a racial bonus equal to half their character level on Swim checks and Swim is always a class skill for them. In addition, they can hold their breath for twice as long as normal. When the racial bonus on Swim checks from this ability becomes +8 or higher, they can always take 10 on Swim checks, even when threatened or distracted. This racial trait replaces skilled.

>Dimdweller (2 RP): Whenever characters with this trait benefit from concealment or full concealment due to darkness or dim light, they gain a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate, Perception, and Stealth checks. Humans can take this trait in place of the skilled trait, also gaining darkvision to a range of 60 feet.

>Draconic Heritage (4 RP): At times, a human’s family history can have a dragon’s power bound to the bloodline. Humans with this trait gain darkvision with a range of 10 feet and low-light vision. They can also ignore the Charisma prerequisite for Eldritch Heritage and any feat that has Eldritch Heritage as a prerequisite, but can select only the draconic bloodline with these feats. This replaces the bonus skill rank humans receive at each level.
>>
>>51047340

>Dual Talent: Some humans are uniquely skilled at maximizing their natural gifts. These humans pick two ability scores and gain a +2 racial bonus in each of those scores. This racial trait replaces the +2 bonus to any one ability score, the bonus feat, and the skilled traits.

>Fey Magic (2 RP): The character has a mystic connection to one terrain type, selected from the ranger's favored terrain list. The character selects three 0-level druid spells and one 1st-level druid spell. If the character has a Charisma score of 11 or higher, when in the selected terrain, she gains these spells as spell-like abilities that can be cast once per day. The caster level for these effects is equal to the user's character level. The DC for the spell-like abilities is equal to 10 + the spell's level + the user's Charisma modifier. These spells are treated as being from a fey source for the purposes of the druid's resist nature's lure class feature and similar abilities. In addition, select two of the following skills: Acrobatics, Bluff, Climb, Diplomacy, Disguise, Escape Artist, Fly, Knowledge (nature), Perception, Perform, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand, Stealth, Swim, or Use Magic Device. The selected skills are always class skills for the character. Lastly, the human also gains low-light vision. This trait replaces skilled.

>Focused Study: All humans are skillful, but some, rather than being generalists, tend to specialize in a handful of skills. At 1st, 8th, and 16th level, such humans gain Skill Focus in a skill of their choice as a bonus feat. This racial trait replaces the bonus feat trait.

>Giant Ancestry: Humans with ogre or troll ancestry end up having hulking builds and asymmetrical features. Such humans gain a +1 bonus on combat maneuver checks and to CMD, but a –2 penalty on Stealth checks. This racial trait replaces skilled.
>>
>>51047363

>Heart of the Fields: Humans born in rural areas are used to hard labor. They gain a racial bonus equal to half their character level to any one Craft or Profession skill, and once per day they may ignore an effect that would cause them to become fatigued or exhausted. This racial trait replaces skilled.

>Heart of the Streets: Humans from bustling cities are skilled with crowds. They gain a +1 racial bonus on Reflex saves and a +1 dodge bonus to Armor Class when adjacent to at least two other allies. Crowds do not count as difficult terrain for them. This racial trait replaces skilled.

>Military Tradition: Several human cultures raise all children (or all children of a certain social class) to serve in the military or defend themselves with force of arms. They gain proficiency with up to two martial or exotic weapons appropriate to their culture. This racial trait replaces the bonus feat trait.

>Shadowhunter (2 RP): Characters with this trait deal 50% weapon damage to incorporeal creatures when using non-magical weapons (including natural and unarmed attacks), as if using magic weapons. They also gain a +2 bonus on saving throws to remove negative levels, and recover physical ability damage from attacks by undead creatures at a rate of 2 points per ability score per day (rather than the normal 1 point per ability score per day). Humans can take this trait in place of their bonus feat, also gaining Iron Will as a bonus feat.

>Silver Tongued: Human are often adept at subtle manipulation and putting even sworn foes at ease. Humans with this trait gain a +2 bonus on Diplomacy and Bluff checks. In addition, when they use Diplomacy to shift a creature's attitude, they can shift up to three steps up rather than just two. This racial trait replaces skilled.
>>
>>51047391

>Tribalistic: Many humans naturally form into cliques or tribes, and these humans work exceptionally well with those they view as fellow tribe members. Such humans gain a +2 racial bonus on attack rolls and skill checks to use the aid another action to aid humans of the same ethnicity. Humans with this racial trait must hail from an ethnicity that has its own language other than Common, and they only start with that language; if they have high Intelligence scores, they can select their bonus languages from among Common, Giant, Goblin, and Halfling. This racial trait alters starting and bonus languages.

Are other races even fucking trying?
>>
>>51047147
... If I can reach Small size, I could be that bra.

Damn these tiny limbs!
>>
>>51046630
Those tits are disgusting and ruin her otherwise good looks.
>>
>>51047447

Welcome to /pfg/

Buckle in, youre in for a rough ride
>>
Does peanut butter exist in Golarion?
>>
>>51047671

it does if you believe
>>
>>51047671
Asking the important questions
>>
Spheres of Combat is sounding better and better the more they reveal about it. Overall pretty excited if it can be Spheres of Power quality.
>>
>>51047671
Peanut butter was made by the aztecs and incans in the way ancient past. It wasn't widely used until the 1800s, but it did exist before then.
>>
>>51047671

Do peanuts exist? Then yes.
>>
>>51047671
No, but strangely almond butter does.
>>
>>51047135
She's getting a lot of press. There'd have to be something actually wrong with the character for the GM to not want her in there just because of the memes already being spawned.

I'm jealous. I wish I could get /pfg/ to talk about my character for multiple threads, but all I did was spaghetti out a wizard boy
>>
>>51047740
So does nut butter.
>>
>>51047750
Jan?
>>
File: 1472464823788.jpg (111KB, 625x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472464823788.jpg
111KB, 625x720px
Sup fuckers, meme me a meme on the dankest place to be if I want to be a blatant Game of Thrones character rip-off.
>>
>>51047750
Well your character didn't have the secret formula for making /pfg/ like something: being a martial, being a tiefling, having huge tits, and being a musclegirl.
>>
>>51047780
>Game of Thrones
It's Brevoy. It's always been Brevoy, it'll always be Brevoy. Fuck off.
>>
>>51047135
>and is probably gonna lose all inhibitions about halfway through the story.

>Halfway through the story
>Aka, during the book where supplies are at a premium and we all need to keep close for warmth

Oh my god.
>>
>>51047750
Welcome to the pits, brother. There is nothing you can do to escape save selling out your dignity and shoving your character to everyone present.
>>
>>51047671
Probably no, because someone somewhere will be allergic to it, call its inclusion triggering and bodyshaming, and then some NPC will be written up to tell us how horrible we are for even considering having wanted it in the first place.
>>
>>51047691
>>51047695
>>51047711
>>51047723
>>51047740
>>51047751
>>51047835

I see. Presumably Jelly exists, it has been around for a very long time.

Has Golarion figured out how to bleach flower, or is bread still varying shades of brown and black?
>>
I want to marry an atstreidi!
>>
File: 1445340754484.jpg (26KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
1445340754484.jpg
26KB, 274x321px
>>51047861
>Has Golarion figured out how to bleach flower, or is bread still varying shades of brown and black?

Does Paizo strike you as the type of company that actually researches that stuff?
>>
>>51047750
In all honesty, if I were RotJRanon I wouldn't want any of the memed characters in my game. Too much risk of a player getting a swelled ego and trying to turn the spotlight on themselves at every turn. No if I ran the game, I'd pick a group of chars that /pfg/ didn't run into the ground with in-jokes. The campaign has already sold itself, you don't need to pick up a crew of overhyped characters to keep it going.
>>
Hi /pfg/!

A friend invited me to play as a final boss in his campaign. So, need some help.

The goal is to absolutely fucking wreck the party and make the fight as hard as possible, but still winnable. The party will be around level 14-15, composed of a paladin, an oracle, an investigator that uses firearms, an enchanter wizard and possibly a psychic.

The character itself is an aasimar level 20 oracle, time mystery, 5th mythic tier. This is fixed. 3.5 stuff is allowed, 3rd party stuff is subject to approval but is allowed if it fits thematically. Gear is whatever I would want within common sense (no rings of infinite wishes and such).

The fight itself will be in my personal permanent greater demiplane. So, any suggestions? Again, I want this to be really challenging, but still fun for everyone involved.
>>
>>51047974
Well, step 1 is using multiple lower-level instead of immediately slamming your face into the glass cannon effect of a higher level creature that's hugely disadvantaged by the action economy.
>>
>>51047974
What mythic path, or is that up to you?
>>
>>51047863
I wonder if an astreidi with a suit of armor custom designed for it could be worn by someone safely.
>>
>>51047974
Well the plane needs to have subjective directional gravity and erratic time, with the Oracle dictating the direction of gravity for everyone
>>
>>51047790

Don't worry about it. Just help here with her latest meditation techniques involving beating her with iron rods while she balances on her head intoning Iorian prayers
>>
>>51047996
Won't happen. I'll possibly have some underlings. Not sure about that. To offset the action economy I'll use the Celerity spell chain from 3.5 through items, though.

>>51048010
Up to me. I'm looking at Hierophant.

>>51048028
Great idea!
>>
>>51048057
>while she balances on her head intoning Iorian prayers

Her breasts will smother her!
>>
>>51048076
That's where you come in
>>
File: 1411363349041.png (109KB, 414x426px) Image search: [Google]
1411363349041.png
109KB, 414x426px
>>51048057
>involving beating her with iron rods

Well, we're all out of iron after breaking them on her head, but I can think of a few thick, hard rods we can use to calm her down that we've got on hand, if it's all the same to you.
>>
>>51048105
That's when you use your swords idiot
>>
File: 1482412662218.gif (2MB, 402x323px) Image search: [Google]
1482412662218.gif
2MB, 402x323px
>>51046630
Question for you guys

I'm running a AP where the average cr level is just slightly below where my players are. Should I advance the creatures in the path or just run it as is?
The group is on the upper end level 7 and while the AP doesn't explicitly state what level the group should be none of the baddies or encounters are higher than CR 8 including the final boss.
>>
Generally if you are a blaster, its better to specialize in AoEs right?

I was doing that when I realize most of the other players love playing melee characters with very good init scores...so how much should I be worried about friendly fire there and is it perhaps better to change into a single target blaster instead?
>>
>>51048128
Selective Spell, or just plan with them to herd enemies into an area.
>>
>>51048087

I'm supposed to hold them?
>>
>>51048128
generally, so long as your AoEs don't fill entire rooms, there are ways to kind of blast around your allies, but until you get Selective Spell at level 10, you won't really have too many options for outright ignoring friendly fire unless you're using some form of damage that your friends don't care about.
>>
>>51048122
Magic weapons don't break.

He might have something here
>>
>>51048128
Blaster sorcerors and wizards are shit, just get yourself some save-or-die rays and the occasional fireball if your GM is dumb enough to throw a goblin horde at you and call it a day.

If you're an alchemist or some shit, you can pick up Selective perks that let you single-target or avoid squares with your explosions. Most classes that are actually meant to do things like that have an 'out' if you have half a brain.
>>
>>51048160
Of course you are! Its not like a sort of chest sling has ever been invented for this exact reason. Keep up anon!
>>
>>51048167
Look, sometimes I just want to set the world on fire ok? Also, due to houserules and this being a gestalt game, enemy saves get a boost and thus they can reach hilarious levels for the purpose of SoDs

Then again, given I am playing an Arcanist, they are always flexible I suppose
>>
>>51048124

They'll either be overtaxed, rest a lot, or level fast
>>
File: thiccbold 6.png (1MB, 1180x1205px) Image search: [Google]
thiccbold 6.png
1MB, 1180x1205px
>>51046630
>not making a modest-bust shortstack with a juicy butt instead
git gud
>>
>>51048221

Kobolds are shit-tier, if I wanted to fuck a reptile I'd wait until I'm leveled enough for a dragon.
>>
>>51048227
Dragon game recruiting ends the 18th
>>
File: 4746989.png (122KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
4746989.png
122KB, 500x640px
>>51048227
shortstack dragons are fine too
>>
>>51048242

Why do they have to be shortstacks? Why can't they just be busty or tall and slender?
>>
>>51048221
>implying Carmelina doesn't have a thicc ass too
c'mon senpai
dorafs are literally engineered for breeding
>>
>>51048242
>Smolder
Yeah, but she's got a dick half the time.
>>
>>51048268
And?
>>
>>51048273
and, that's not a she. he has a dick.
few things mark you as a he as much as having a dick.
>>
>>51048242
Oh, that's cute.
>>
File: laughing Lizard whores.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
laughing Lizard whores.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>51048227
> not just using Zethrian Kobold instead
>>
>>51048239

>tfw all the dragons I'd want to bang are NPCs

Feels bad.
>>
>>51048286

As long as their cute.jpeg
>>
>>51048057

At what point do the burning coals come in?
>>
Wait... did a normie just apply to Molthune Knights or is Diana one of us?
>>
>>51048406
Zero normies apply to these games, rest easy friend
>>
>>51048419
So StayPuft is....
>>
>>51048358
She's got fire resistance 5... so they probably won't. They'd probably feel nice. Like warm stone massage therapy
>>
>>51046795
>knowledge (martial)
Wait, what? Since when is this a thing?
>>
>>51048436

Sounds like she'll be getting some nice rounded Basalt stones to shove in the fire come nightfall, and when it's time to sleep she just puts them in her night-gown to keep extra cozy.
>>
>>51048448
Path of War. = 3pp
>>
>>51048427
Retarded
>>
Do Inquisitors need to burn their Swift Action every turn to keep Bane on, or does it continue between rounds freely when the rounds are consecutive?
>>
>>51048462

Does Onryou strike you as a lady who wears a night gown?

She wears jammies. Jammies with little cartoon Dragons printed on it.
>>
>>51048465
Huh, odd.

Is there any point to it beyond just making martial classes spend more skill points?
>>
>>51048515
It's for recognizing maneuvers and stuff, isn't it?
>>
>>51046630
Couple of questions on twilight knife, particularly if used by people with sneak attacks and concerning number of attacks.
If your class has sneak attack, does it confer that bonus to the blade?
If you attack multiple times does the blade too? Using a scorching ray at a higher level is considered 2 or 3 attacks, would that also apply then?
>>
>>51048515
It's basically spellcraft for maneuvers.
>>
File: 1446611768999.jpg (44KB, 400x439px) Image search: [Google]
1446611768999.jpg
44KB, 400x439px
>>51048514

Das cute!

What does your character wear to bed, /pfg/?
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>51048358

PAYING THE TOLL
>>
>>51048515
Its for PoW Characters to be able to recognize what disciplines and manuevers their foe is using.
Basically its for Hokuto no Ken style exposition
>>
>>51048508
Nope. It costs an action to make it go or to change it, but that's it.
>>
>>51048522
>>51048531
>>51048537

It's also a representation of your character's knowledge on tactics, training and the martial arts.
>>
>>51048508
It persists, since it doesn't specify that it needs to be maintained.
>>
>>51048522
>>51048531
>>51048537
I guess that's not bad, especially since PoW should be buffing martials too. Still kind of strange to group it under Int, just due to the fact that most martials aren't going to have much there.
>>
>>51048533
Handstiched night robe with his personal emblem emblazoned on the back.
>>
>>51048563
It's a knowledge skill, it'd be weirder if it wasn't.
>>
>>51048533
Sleeps in the nude.
>>
>>51048533
His armor, most times--a mithral shirt's easy enough to sleep in--but other than that, probably just a shirt and shorts.

Would be more likely to go without the shirt if there were ladies like the Kaijitsus around. Gotta do a little something for them.
>>
>>51048563
All initiating classes need at least one decent mental stat.
>>
>>51048563
This is PoW. Warder, Harbinger, Stalker (Vigilante), Polymath Alchemist/Investigator, and Hidden Blade, at least, are int based.
>>
>>51048533

He sleeps in the nude; clothes are expensive, and he's not keen on owning a second set just for sleeping.

Besides, it's not like anyone's going to see him in the tent!
>>
>>51048591
Sweet heart all you gotta do is talk princely to them. They'll be butter in your hands.
>>
>>51048626
You're going to be literally rolling in enough gold to drown
>>
>>51046630

I've played a gnome which measured up to 70 cm. Shit was really small. Was a wizard and was carried around a lot in by the ranger dwarf in his backpack while climbing or when shit got sporty. They were the best of bros.
>>
File: LRYy.png (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
LRYy.png
34KB, 600x300px
>>51046630
>>
>>51048645

Then in that case he'll wear a pair of comfy loose pants!

Who needs shirts? Not this guy.
>>
>>51048533
Underpants and dress undershirt.
He's got a vest to hide any wrinkles.
>>
>>51046630
Fuck you OP.
>>
Look at your fucking character sheet right now. Does your character own more than one set of clothing?
>>
>>51048736
I didn't write toothbrush on my character sheet either, I must not have any teeth left.
>>
>>51048736

>Explorer's Outfit
>Noble's Outfit
>Courtier's Outfit
>>
>>51048736
Yes! She owns two sets! Plus armor and jewelry!
>>
>>51048743
nah, healing potions remove plaque, you're fine.
>>
>>51048760
I never use potions. Ever.
>>
>>51048533
Paladin in my group goes to sleep in full plate.
Wakes up and uses a spell to restore fatigue on himself. It's broke but I'll be damned if it's not funny.

As for my own character he usually sleeps just takes his top off and calls it good.
If we're at a place we know we're safe he'll sleep nude
>>
File: 1448773760268.png (93KB, 339x261px) Image search: [Google]
1448773760268.png
93KB, 339x261px
>>51048752

>Jewelry

More! Tell me more!
>>
>>51048743
If your character doesn't have a grooming kit I as a GM would actually tell you your hygiene is degrading.
>>
>>51048736
Uniform, two sets of day clothes, formal wear, a robe to sleep in.
>>
>>51048736
Current Inventory:

Carried Gear:
Light Crossbow - 35gp - 4lbs
Spear- 2gp - 6lbs
Chain Shirt - 100gp - 25lbs
Dagger (2) - 4gp - 2lbs
Mask - 160gp - 1lbs
Outfit, Traveler's - N/A - 5lbs
Bolts (10) - 1gp - 1lbs

Total Weight: 44lbs

In Backpack:
Backpack - 2gp - 2lbs
Bolts (40) - 4gp - 4lbs
Waterskin (3) - 3gp - 12lbs
Bedroll - 1sp - 5lbs
Blanket - 5sp - 3lbs
Rope (100ft) - 2gp - 10lbs
Twine 300ft - 6cp - 2.5lbs
Common Coffee - 2cp - 1lbs
Trail Rations (14 days) - 7gp - 14lbs
Sack (3) - 3sp - 1.5lbs
Fishing Kit - 5sp - 3lbs
Ear Plugs - 3cp - N/A
Hand Axe - 2gp - 5lbs
Manacles - 15gp - 2lbs
Fetters - 15gp - 2lbs

Backpack Weight: 58lbs

Stored Gear:
Large Iron Chest (Average Lock) - 80gp - 265lbs
Portable Alchemical Lab - 75gp - 20lbs
Disguise Kit - 50gp - 8lbs
Masterwork Thieves Tools - 30gp - 1lbs
Forger’s kit - 200gp - 6lbs
Outfit, Traveler's (5 sets) - 5gp - 25lbs
Outfit, Courtier's - 30gp - 5lbs
Scrivener's Kit - 2gp - 1lbs
Signet Ring - 10gp - N/A
Journal - 10gp - 1lbs
Sheets of Paper (40) - 16gp - N/A
Ink - 8gp - N/A
Inkpen - 1sp - N/A
Sealing Wax - 1gp - 1lbs
Grooming Kit - 1gp - 2lbs
Mess kit - 2sp - 1lbs
Cards - 1sp - 1lbs
Dice - 1sp - N/A
Marbles - 1sp - 1lbs
Dominos - 1sp - 1lbs
Exotic Coffee - 4sp - 10lbs
2 Gallons Whiskey - 6gp -16lbs
Animal Collars (Tiny/Small/Medium/Large) - 30lbs - 25gp
Noble’s Clothing - 10lbs - 75gp
Jewelry (various) - 2lbs - 100gp
Alchemical Things - 10lbs - 25gp

Stored Weight: 402lbs
>>
>>51048805
Do you want me to take time during game to tell you I'm takin' a piss in character too?
>>
>>51048736
I hadn't listed one, but only because I've only accounted for clothes he'd be wearing while adventuring. I can assume he has something like a few sets of casual clothes (commoner's/artisan's outfits), something for formal occasions (a noble's outfit or dress uniform), maybe a cold-weather outfit for the winter.
>>
>>51048533
As a Magus? Mithral Shirt is comfy as any thick cloth vest.

As an Aegis/Soulknife? I can float inside my suit without suffering fatigue
>>
>>51048825

How are you keeping your character's face clean-shaven or whatever without a grooming kit?
>>
>>51048736
I've got a Sleeves of Many Garments and I can cast prestidigitation at will to clean myself up.

Why spend hundreds of golds on junk when those two things cover what you need?
>>
>>51048825
I assume you take care of grooming in the morning shortly after preparing spells, or if you're a non-caster while the casters prepare spells. I have you purchase one however, yes.

Announce you're shitting? No, the assumption is you have the facilities to shit in most of the time.
>>
>>51048848
I intimidate my hair follicles into maintaining a permanent stubble.
>>
>>51048848
I'm thinking it's completely irrelevant to bring up most of the time.
>>
>>51048825
How do you shave/take care of your teeth/cut your hair/wash yourself without a grooming kit?

>>51048855
Sleeves of Many Garments is an illusion, not actual clothing.
>>
>>51048848
Prestidigitation for finer detail, a dagger if he's actually trimming away the better part of a pre-existing beard.

Clothes get cleaned with prestidigitation. I can just carry some tooth-cleaning stuff or wash my face with a handkerchief the rest of the time.
>>
>>51048865

>Not looking like a gleaming Adonis when you rescue the kidnapped princess
>>
File: g4egKbU.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
g4egKbU.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>>51048781
I-I didn't think that far ahead . . . I guess she has, like, a signet ring of some sort. Maybe a few other rings, like enough that it'll really hurt if she hits you but not so many that she'll seem gaudy.

Various some nice, snug gold bangles, I guess, studded with rubies? A silver broach with a big sapphire and assorted hair ornaments. Is that worth 100gp?
>>
>>51048736
He's going to after I revise his backstory.
>1 really fancy robe, mechanically nobles robes but fluffed as a very intricately designed robe. Handcrafted.
>1 set of plain brown robes, for when he doesn't feel like dealing with hoodlums trying to rob him.
>1 loose tunic for when it's super hot.
>set of earrings in the shape of a sun and moon(seldom worn).
>>
>>51048865
From my perspective that's just you not wanting to roleplay. It's a 30 second note to the GM if your character keeps himself groomed and in what routine.

I as a GM generally require people to give me what their routine is and I keep track of if they can do it each day. Generally missing one day isn't a problem. Missing a few weeks? You have a beard going.
>>
>>51048874
I ignore most hygiene stuff, and assume my character does hygiene stuff when not in frame.
>>
>>51048874
That errata never happened
>>
File: 1442507782905.jpg (13KB, 164x276px) Image search: [Google]
1442507782905.jpg
13KB, 164x276px
>>51048885

Tell us about this character. Describe her to me. I need to accessorize.
>>
We Kingdom Death now!
>>
>>51048896
Oh and he wears nail polish.
>>
>>51048897
Not everybody has to role-play the same way, ya know. Is it really bad if I don't, once per in game day go "I shave and brush my teeth"
>>
>>51048822
Go fuck yourself DHB

>>51048899
Yes, but how does he do it if he doesn't own the stuff to do it with?
>>
File: smuggest of lolis.png (1MB, 1280x595px) Image search: [Google]
smuggest of lolis.png
1MB, 1280x595px
>>51048874
>Sleeves of Many Garments is an illusion, not actual clothing.

>listening to Bhulshitman's erata
>>
>>51048921
No it isn't. It is bad if you do so and don't own the equipment to do so with.
>>
>>51048905
She's Diana Blutham, the imouto huntress.
>>
>>51048880
>Thinking you can be the epitome of manliness without any kind of beard.
>>
>>51048939
Okay, well then I'm cheating by not spending my 1 cp on a razor. I'm such an awful person and not a real role-player.
>>
>>51048960
Yes.
>>
>>51048952

Plenty of limp-wristed cowards have beards nowadays It's not the beard on the outside, anon. It's the beard on the inside.
>>
>>51048960
Yes, you are literally cheating by using shit you did not have.
>>
>>51048995
It's literally fluff.
>>
>>51048995
Daggers work just fine.
>>
>>51048988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yVPewAybZw
>>
i hate this degenerate place
>>
>>51049001
Well, do you own a dagger?

>>51048996
So you're saying fluff doesn't matter? Especially for a character's appearance, which certainly matters in game for how others react to your character.
>>
File: Chest%201_001[1].jpg_1300336844.jpg (28KB, 460x272px) Image search: [Google]
Chest%201_001[1].jpg_1300336844.jpg
28KB, 460x272px
>>51048988
Its actually the beard on your heart that matters.
>>
>>51049020
I'm saying there are no mechanical impacts. I don't know why you're so fixated on the fact that I'm "playing wrong"
>>
>>51049036
Because this is a roleplaying game, and you're only concerned with mechanics.
>>
File: 24-amethyst necklace.jpg (75KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
24-amethyst necklace.jpg
75KB, 800x601px
>>51048947

>Pale-skinned blonde with light blue eyes

You want red, purple and blue gemstones with this girl. Stuff that really *pops.* Gold is a bad idea. Gold is for warmer skin tones. Diana's got a cool skin tone, which means silver or white gold. She's an archer, right? I'd recommend shying away from rings beyond the signet.

Pic related is something I think would look *lovely* on her.
>>
>>51049020
Yes I do you autistic motherfucker. But the point is that you're arguing something completely irrelevant.

If you were an actual GM, tracking this inane shit would only make your players hate you, turn paranoid that you're planning to ambush them, or both.
>>
>>51049068
I bet you're arguing with IDrive. There is no convincing him of anything.
>>
File: 6ec.png (67KB, 264x282px) Image search: [Google]
6ec.png
67KB, 264x282px
>>51049011
Then why do you bother staying if it triggers you so bad?
>>
>>51049068
No, I'm completely unconcerned with this single role-playing aspect that seems so strangely important to you. Just because I don't care about this doesn't mean I'm only concerned with mechanics.
>>
>>51049073
>If you were an actual GM, tracking this inane shit would only make your players hate you, turn paranoid that you're planning to ambush them, or both.
What kind of shitty players would interpret "you can't take care of your teeth properly without a grooming kit" as "I'm going to be ambushed"? Sounds like they're the autists.
>>
>>51049091
It's symptomatic of a larger problem. Your character has habits, which include grooming, and yet you're very cavalierly disregarding them.
>>
>>51048736
She wears her leotard front, and then she wears it back wards, then inside out?, then front again.

That's when she is training
>>
>>51049116
>If you don't role play every single mundane aspect of life on your character then you're an awful person.
>>
>>51048736
>Aegis
Why would they need any clothing at all?
>>
>>51049070
Aryans look good with amethyst, can confirm.
Alternatives are maybe turquoise, or rose gold.
Normal gold is more suited to tans as a complimentary, and paler skintones work better with contrasts.
>>
>>51049070
O-oh, that's interesting, I'll keep it in mind. Though for the rings thing she wouldn't really wear them outside of special events, she doesn't even like wearing her armor if she can avoid it. I liked the idea of having a few so she could smack somebody and have it hurt real bad if she needed to.

I do like that necklace though, it's nice, thank you for your suggestions!
>>
>>51049124

>She wears her leotard all the time

Onryou needs someone to make her custom-fitted outfits!
>>
>>51049138
Never commented on your status as a person, just a roleplayer. Just a little thought experiment, what would you do if you were GMing and one of your players added on a +1 to their knowledge roll that they shouldn't have?
>>
>>51049106
Okay, think of it this way: Movies don't show you
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME a character has to take a shit.
Books don't show you
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME a character has to brush his teeth.

If you're tracking what your PCs do that closely, then the most likely reasons for it are either that you're about to spring an encounter on them, or you're just deliberately being a dick to bog down the game. Because why else would it come up?
>>
File: 1475797237606.png (57KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1475797237606.png
57KB, 625x626px
>>51049174
>Let me respond with a completely different situation
>>
>>51049164
Inb4 every man in the party and half the women starts putting ranks in Craft (tailor).

I bet some of us are shuffling background skill ranks around right now.
>>
>>51049148
>Normal gold is more suited to tans as a complimentary, and paler skintones work better with contrasts.

Of course, but there's only so many places she could put the gold for some serious contrast. Girl's got gangly arm syndrome, so an armband's out of the question, which means she'll need a gold necklace.
>>
>>51049164
>>51049187

Well, there's at least two characters who could do something like that already-the spider seamstress and the retired swordsman, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>51049181
It's not a completely different situation though. The effect is negligible. Unless it hits a multiple of 5 it makes no difference at all. But it /says/ something about someone to knowingly, flagrantly cheat. It says 'this person is a cheater.' Similarly, shaving is negligible. But ignoring it completely says 'this person does not care about the life of his character.'
>>
>>51047750
>TFW my character was talked about for multiple threads, but not in a good way
>>
>>51049229
Hey DHB.
>>
>>51049210
>>51049187

Quick chick confirms Aranha's got a +7 to Profession (Seamstress) and Casimir's got a +12 to Craft (Clothing) which means a take 10 produces a masterwork.
>>
>>51049187
>was working on arrogant mage that liked wearing and making flashy/gaudy clothes for himself
>this gets posted
>now everyone going to think I was trying to ape this.
>>
I was checking out wizard archetypes, and I noticed that elemental schools are often granted their minor powers at caster level rather than wizard level. Is that an oversight on specialist wizards?
>>
File: Z6Rf8EC.png (454KB, 671x730px) Image search: [Google]
Z6Rf8EC.png
454KB, 671x730px
>tfw you play tabletops with normies who would frown on your pear-shaped shortstack waifu
>>
>>51049217
Dude you are reading way too much into this.
>>
>>51049229
>TFW my character was shipped with his sister
>>
>>51049217
+1 is not negligible. Negligible is nothing at all giving you a mechanical benefit. Like, unless the GM rules it or the rules specify it, clothing.

Cheating is adding extra skill ranks. Allowing the game and story to flow without needing to excruciatingly detail how, when, and where you cut your hair isn't--it's being a good player who doesn't eat up everyone's time.
>>
>>51049197
Eh, I see your point now.
Personally, I think depending on just how pale this girl is, a ruby or deep garnet set in brushed white gold would looking fucking stellar.
High contrast, gorgeous tone matching, good material shade transition.
C'est magnifique.
>>
>>51049235
There are at least anons people that will fellate Riktor any chance they get.
>>
File: 3e5e9b0f16eeee9b26998fd32ae7a3e3.jpg (200KB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
3e5e9b0f16eeee9b26998fd32ae7a3e3.jpg
200KB, 800x1123px
>>51049246
Seht has Profession (Embroiderer).
>>
>>51049145
it might be a transparent energy field.
>>
>>51049280
>not being an exhibitionist
>>
>>51049145
The astral suit is transluscent by RAW iirc.

And it still functions as armor, unless you have the mod for it, you can't sleep in it.
>>
>>51049292

That's best done with diaphanous silks and subtle shifts of a robe or dress so juuuust the proper angle could see a bit of the good stuff.
>>
>mfw realizing Aegis is actually really cool
>mfw I could have gone Aegis for a gestalt
>mfw it's way too late to switch now, because I know barely anything about actually building one
>mfw it would require completely retooling a character in order to work anyway

well, time to just go end it all
>>
>>51048736
No
I want the second outfit to be the result of a teambuilding/bonding as Amandia asks if certain clothes are cute in an attempt to quantify the term. Sure, I have the sleeves, but it doesn't replace the potential for character development a shopping trip has.
>>
File: who is this pokemon.png (1MB, 639x1598px) Image search: [Google]
who is this pokemon.png
1MB, 639x1598px
Dear deviants, BEHOLD!
>>
>>51049338
wut WAT!
>>
>>51049338
What is that and why should I even care?
>>
File: 276.jpg (21KB, 354x373px) Image search: [Google]
276.jpg
21KB, 354x373px
>>51049246
>>51049273

Those would be some nice clothes.
>>
>>51049338
oh god why did it have to be teeth
why oh why did they think teeth were a good motif
>>
>>51049296
>The aegis chooses the appearance of his astral suit

Also
>Not going Astral Skin form

>>51049325
You don't need to know much about building an aegis - you can rebuild yourself every morning!
>>
>>51049338
>Kingdom Death Valeros
Uh?
>>
>>51049333
Why the shit are you fuckers assuming your going to be in a party with *anybody*.

Like if you guys are so inclined to clique up like this you may as well get each others contact info and make your own damn group.
>>
>>51049338

Holy shit WHAT.

Why is Paizo doing Kingdom Death?
>>
>>51049376
One problem with that:
That makes for 5-6 players and no gm.
>>
>>51048736
My character owns a house and can thus pull any 5gp or less outfit out with a bit of time.
>>
>>51049338
what the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>51049381
you know how your great-grandmother would always tell you god would punish you for it?

well, finally, here it is.

It's because you touched yourself at night.
>>
>>51049401
Simple. Everyone makes a pact that if they get in they'll GM for other players.
>>
>>51049164

I actually had a few ideas on what she'd wear if she was going to be fancy.

Probably some play on the Whole Arabian dancer theme, with a veil, body paint some designs on her skin to hide that she's got crimson flesh, and dangle some gems on a line between her horns like Christmas tree lights.

Also have her massive rack hanging out.
>>
>>51049338
>KoD
>PF
We need them to do art for Nualia
NOW!
>>
>>51049411

B-But I think this is a really cool move, Kingdom Death is awesome.
>>
>>51049401
DMPC, alternatively there's probably at least one thirsty bastard that would do it.
>>
>>51049423
>Kingdom Death is awesome
No it's not, you're just a pervert.
>>
The heck even is kingdom death?
>>
>>51049431
It actually is though. Even if you completely ignore the T&A.
>>
File: 1448513425367.png (278KB, 706x412px) Image search: [Google]
1448513425367.png
278KB, 706x412px
>>51049421

>Topless sexy dancer outfit with body paint swirls all over her chest and tits
>Fancy

>All this on a girl described as utterly clueless about sex and very bashful towards any sign of romantic affection
>>
>>51048533
Right now, simple smallclothes. Once she's got enough money, she'll be sleeping in Djezet Skin every night both for comfort and self-protection.
>>
File: chairman-kaga-2-e1419913570628.jpg (117KB, 1025x935px) Image search: [Google]
chairman-kaga-2-e1419913570628.jpg
117KB, 1025x935px
>>51049338
I vote this be the OP pic for the next general
>>
>>51049020
I mean, you'd be dumb not to own a dagger. Fucking EVERYONE is proficient in daggers. Literally everyone, there isn't a single class that isn't proficient in them.
>>
>>51049449
Do you think, that at any point this guy was thinking with the head on his shoulders when making this fucking character?
>>
File: 1411363471478.gif (797KB, 844x475px) Image search: [Google]
1411363471478.gif
797KB, 844x475px
>>51049338
Goddammit kingdom death stop taking my money already
>>
>>51049449

Hanging out as in loose! not bound in any way. like camisole or a silk draping.
>>
>>51049235
Not even
>>51049257
Who?
>>
File: 1389465804725.jpg (16KB, 378x434px) Image search: [Google]
1389465804725.jpg
16KB, 378x434px
>>51049421
>>
So I'm prefacing this by saying this is completely theoretical, but what would you guys think about playing as part of a group of characters that were basically grouped together from their tribe and sent off to have adventures as part of their rite of passage into adulthood?
>>
>>51049349
TL;DR: Kingdom Death has kickstarter running right now and it escalated quickly ($9.7m, 5th biggest kickstarter in ever, 1st in games).
Now everybody's noticing and want their share on the hype. It's all over the podcasts, etc. Now Paizo jumped the bandwagon as well. This is not the first crossover KD made, so the precedent was there.

>>51049359
This is Kingdom Death. There's always teeth. Or faces, or tongues, or severed penises.
>>
>>51049500
Crypt of the Everflame?
>>
>>51049449
Actually, given how her backstory heavily implies she was taught by a Master Roshi-esque perv, that makes a lot of sense.
>>
File: Twins.gif (905KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Twins.gif
905KB, 500x280px
>>51049476
Alastor and Diana
>>
>>51048922
You hypocritical piece of shit.
>>
>>51048921
But anon, do you know how many times does your character shake his dick to get those last few drops out?
>>
>>51049508
Faces are cool. Tongues I could handle. Dicks no problem.
But for me, personally, copious teeth just fucking creep me out. Especially if they're not growing in a mouth.
>>
>>51049517
No, I've never thought of it, and so obviously I don't care about my character.
>>
>>51049473

Isn't that absurdly risqué for a chaste virgin, not to mention a little culturally off? She's Tien, look at kimonos.
>>
>>51049500
I'd say you should try Wildlings. It's a system that's designed around that very concept, and it's a bit light, but fun.

>>51049517
It doesn't matter how many times you do it, because there's always going to be one left.
>>
>>51049513
No, I'm pretty sure that's just fan wank from the thread.
>>
>>51049076
That's an unfair assumption.
>>
>>51049513

Leotard yes, fancy dress no.
>>
>>51049500
Only if I'm allowed to play an angry topless barbarian chick.
>>
>>51049517
How does this work for female characters
>>
>>51049500

I'd play it!
>>
>gestalt spheres game
>make character who can see and shoot out to 800ft with no penalties at level 8 with a moist nugget
>can apply energy blade and sneak attack
We Simo Häyhä now.
>>
>>51048921
>shaving your teeth
>>
>>51049572
Isn't energy blade melee only?
>>
>>51049500
IS IT LE LEWD HAHA BARB GIRL W/ DICK XDDD
>>
>>51049574
Gotta get those shark teeth somehow.
>>
>>51049421
>>51049449

Well maybe, there is like body paint on it to make it look like it's clothed. She could be completely embarrassed out of her mind, but in order to blend in with the nobility she has to go with exotic dancer route to disguise the fact that she's a spawn of the hated oni?

>>51049527
She's tien who spend a large part of her formative years with a man from Vudra. That said, the outfit is a bit much. however i absolutely LOVE the idea of draping jewels between her horns. its like a discount tiara.

>>51049513
>>51049541

Her master a pervert? No! of course not. The fact that he's only trained surly women of noble heritage with voracious appetites is purely coincidental.
>>
>>51049512
Nah, not quite that dark.

>>51049534
Neat! I'll show this to my group, we love experimenting with different systems every now and then and we might use this at some point.

>>51049549
I mean technically there'd be nothing stopping you but considering you'd be with other young adults I'd imagine things would probably get awkward for the others lol

>>51049586
Like this guy, I don't think he'd find it amusing.
>>
>>51049597
Can someone explain to me why people jerk this character off so badly?
>>
>>51049621
Tits.
>>
File: toothy lewd.jpg (223KB, 850x803px) Image search: [Google]
toothy lewd.jpg
223KB, 850x803px
>>51049589
fair enough
>>
>>51049597

>but in order to blend in with the nobility she has to go with exotic dancer route to disguise the fact that she's a spawn of the hated oni

So to blend in she wears loose gossamer silks and a dancer's outfit (she doesn't know how to dance) to a ball? You don't wear exotic dancer outfits to a formal event dude.

Especially if you want your partner focused on your eyes while he leads you through the steps
>>
File: dfc.jpg (49KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
dfc.jpg
49KB, 600x646px
>>51049627
>>
>>51049560
How many dabs do you do with your toilet paper/leaf?
>>
>>51048736
No, any extra clothes will take me out of light load.
>>
>>51049642

Well its either that, some WAAAY too tight Kimono, or the leotard.

The gems between the horns stay.
>>
>>51048822
Tell me about your character. Why does he wear a mask?
>>
>>51049621
Horns. Red skin. Muscles. Wild hair. A strong, forceful personality.

With all that in mind, the idea that she's busty and initially submissive in bed barely even matters.
>>
>>51048822

Pathfinder really is an autism simulator
>>
>>51049698
Because he's doing a Zorro schtick to emulate Blackjack.
>>
>>51049715
>A strong, forceful personality.
Literally "is an oni person", like it's straight up Urist Axebeard:Hentai Weeb edition.
>>
Why do roll 20 games have so many players?
>>
>>51049612
HAVE YOU EVEN READ DIADEM?

YOU THINK THIS IS LEWD FUCK THAT.

THIS IS CONAN.
>>
>>51049698
Stole it from his family and wears it now to hide as a terrorist. Has Nameless One. Former blue blood seeking the downfall of the nobility.
>>
>>51049743
But senpai, onis are my fetish.
>>
>>51049338
Holy shit she actually looks good.

TAKE NOTE, REYNOLDS.
>>
>>51049755
Does he have a flair for theatrics and a dramatic sense of fashion?
>>
>>51049753
Haha well if we're going that route I don't see why not.
>>
>>51046949
Just do a search for "Fatalpulse" "Another one bites the dust"
>>
File: GGXrdR Give it to me doctor.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GGXrdR Give it to me doctor.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>51049360
That's the thing anon, I know it won't take me long mechanically to figure it out, the big problem is that even if it looks way more fun than trying to dabble in spheres, it feels way too late to change anything about my character. I'd have to start from scratch.

>mfw the Aegis gives DR/-
>mfw everything about aegis perfectly fits the masochist I've been meaning to make
>>
>>51049589
>played a barbarian whose tribe did this as a coming of age ceremony and for intimidation of other tribes.

God I miss that character
>>
File: 1436775927730.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436775927730.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
So, I need some help.
I remember some anons talking about incorporating Monster Hunter esque systems that allow you to rip body parts off of monsters to make weapons and armor, but I for the life of me can't remember where to find it.

Anyone have anything to help with that? Be ause I dunno about you, but the idea of using the skin of a bullet to make armor, and the spines of a remorhaz to make a icy-hot Macuahuitl
>>
>>51047135

Is Onryou a combo fiend? or some sort of one punch person?
>>
>>51049777

>sexy ettercap

how does kingdom death keep getting away with this?
>>
File: 1447866348610.jpg (466KB, 1701x2082px) Image search: [Google]
1447866348610.jpg
466KB, 1701x2082px
Which class makes for the best pure archer?
>>
>>51049879

I had a system where you could harvest monster parts and gain 1/2 of their xp reward in Gold credit for gear.
>>
>>51049891
>Pummeling Style
WAN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH
>>
File: 1479697850566.jpg (118KB, 800x989px) Image search: [Google]
1479697850566.jpg
118KB, 800x989px
>>51049902
Zen archer monk?
>>
>>51049913
Pummeling style is multiple punches. It was original one punch then someone got a dictionary and learned what the fuck pummeling actual meant.
>>
>>51049902
You're saying do nothing but fire arrows? Fighter. If you want to do something else along with that you have a lot of good options. Zen Archer, Ranger, Hunter, Cleric, Paladin, Inquisitor, Eldritch Archer, Warpriest.
>>
>>51049902
Ranger or fighter

Though I'm sure there's some random class/subclass or some archetype or something someone will say does it better
>>
>>51049849
If this is gestalt, an aegis/incanter would be a fantastic way to really get into the spheres system and aegis class.
>>
>>51049578
Nope.
>>
>>51049902
Paladin, Slayer, Urban or Primal Hunter Barbarian, a Fighter that's minmaxed for Archery and WMH
>>
>>51049891

As a monk of the Sacred Mountain, She actually gets the most benefits by being calm, cool, collected, and stationary. Which fits well with her goal of ultimate self control.

She's been trained to wait, let the enemy shatter their swords against her iron hard body, then beat them into a bloody pulp.
>>
File: 1479195324640.jpg (18KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1479195324640.jpg
18KB, 284x339px
>start a fresh campaign with fresh characters for my weird drama-club-like group that formed over the course of the last year at a theatre-arts school, every player some kind of messed up princess or goth but were very normal players

>character description roundtable everyone!
>this is La'Suaia, a half-elf bard sold into sexual slavery as a child, now a teenager trying to find his place in the world now that he knows he can be something more
>my character's name is Sheya, an aasimar princess of a conquered nation, who's finally escaped after years of imprisonment and rape using her newfound magical talents
>here's Wellace, a half-orc barbarian woman trying to find a better life after one too many times raped in wars
>Yena is a halfling rogue running from her abusive merchant father, who's been raping her since she could walk
>this is uh, Ul'drak, a cleric of Iomedae, and I guess he's been abused by priests who have lost their way
>my tiefling's name is Morty, and he's a magus with no heart left

>mfw
Not even a lewd game, they just all leap to the same thing apparently when asked for their tragic backstories... Which is still troubling on many levels.
>>
>>51049976
>>my tiefling's name is Morty, and he's a magus with no heart left
Morty seems like a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>51049935
Slayer might be better at it than Fighter.
>>
>>51049991

Slayer is the best martial simply because of assassinate
>>
>>51049976
>my tiefling's name is Morty, and he's a magus with no heart left
To be fair, that could be because he had to bury himself
>>
File: how about no.png (83KB, 550x540px) Image search: [Google]
how about no.png
83KB, 550x540px
>>51049829
>>
>>51049976
>was part of a campaign where all but one pc were orphans.
We didn't even plan this it just happened.
And to complete it the one who wasn't a orphan was a Frankenstein like sentient golem
>>
>>51049578
Nope, doesn't specify melee attacks.
>>
>>51049949
>Incanter

I was looking at A Bushi/Vigilante Stalker, because I am a massive fucking plebeian and would rather double up like that instead of trying to jam my face into spheres.

Right now I have an archetyped abomination of Magus||Vigilante, which I'm only sticking to because of Bladebound
>>
>>51049928
Who would be stupid enough to use the post-errata version of that feat?
>>
>>51050043
>Who would be stupid enough to use anything that Paizo has applied errata to
ftfy
>>
>>51049986
>yfw he still probably would have gotten raped if his player only cared about him more
>>
>>51050043
This has nothing to do with mechanics. Pummeling style was fluffed as being one big haymaker when that is straight up the opposite of what it means to pummel something.
>>
>>51049612
CotE wasn't dark at all, it was a good enjoyable crawl for my own first-timers. There were skeletons, I guess, but that's not a dark story.
>>
>>51049976
>theatre-arts school
You have nothing to blame but your expectations.
>>
File: Enlightenment.jpg (439KB, 902x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Enlightenment.jpg
439KB, 902x1500px
One thing i'd like to get more expansion about Onryou is the fact that she's a Fully ordained priestess of Irori.

Does she preach? does she teach yoga? Hold meditation sessions for the Sandpoint Youth? Or does she venerate Irori by working out like a maniac?
>>
File: 312417083739.png (480KB, 850x1015px) Image search: [Google]
312417083739.png
480KB, 850x1015px
>Fluffy GM won't allow Pact Magic

Well, there goes that character concept.
>>
>>51050118
I can understand why, senpai.
>>
>>51050106

Actually that's a good question, What DOES a priest of Irori do, besides being a monk with divine powers?
>>
>>51048571
Spellcasters isn't a knowledge skill and it sounds like this is primarily the maneuver-based equivalent to it. Basically, I'd expect something relating to recognizing fighting moves to run off something more physical than Int (at least make it Wis or something). Mainly I think about how Goku saw a move used once or twice and could immediately duplicate it multiple times over the course of Dragonball, but he's dumber than a box of rocks.

>>51048603
>>51048613
True, but most martial classes don't have any particular use for Int, other than maybe 13 for feat prerequisites. Then again, most casters are in the same boat for Spellcasters running off Int.

It's not too uncommon in 3.PF to make everyone use some particular stat for something, even though it only makes sense for a portion of them, it just seems odd when I see such a blatant example of it.
>>
>>51050142
Spellcraft, stupid autocorrect.
>>
>>51049986
Morty is gonna be one of those nonparticipant characters with no social initiative, waiting to be asked about his life by other PCs which will never ever happen. There isn't any proof yet but I feel this in my bones.

>>51050086
Pretty much.
>>
>>51050142
Goku's actually quite intelligent. His priorities are just fucking bizarre, because he's a fucking alien.
>>
>>51050140
Be Zenyatta but with flesh, I suppose?
>>
>>51050126
Elaborate? He just said the Knowledge Tasks were the main issue, but those seem like glorified knowledge checks that take maybe a week.
>>
>>51050165

"Do i think? Does a submarine swim?"
>>
>>51048462
>not getting a magic item that deals 1 point of fire damage per turn and putting it deep inside herself so she always feels nice and warm and toasty from the inside out
>>
>>51050160
>>51050142
Let me correct myself, he's intelligent but uneducated which combined with his Saiyan proclivity for violence leads to the assumption that he's dumb.
>>
https://discord.gg/3PqWxMV

Pathfinder, module, come apply
>>
>>51049976
...what's the gender ratio of this group if you don't mind me asking?
>>
So guys my group is running a one-shot soon. Level 6, 15 point buy gestalt with free firearm proficiency, and what's sounding like a very Metal Gear-esque plot and mechanics. One half of our gestalt has to be either UC Rogue or UC Ninja, but other than that only 1pp is allowed.

What are your suggestions for the other half of my build?
>>
>>51050160
Ehh, that's debatable.

Either way, I'm pretty sure he's canonically a moron because there was an episode where Roshi hypothesized that Goku wasn't necessarily pure of spirit, he just had only room for one though at a time in his head.

Either way, whenever he'd learn something like that he would typically amaze some rather brilliant people (both in general and at fighting) with the fact that he could duplicate stuff like that.
>>
>>51050210
Sorcerer, shout the names of all your spells and wear bright yellow.
>>
>>51050106
>>51050140
>>51050165
>>51050176

So spout some catchy one liners about understanding and improving yourself.

Got it.

I can just see Onryou going. "Look, just put on the gloves and start hitting me, we'll work out these issues. "
>>
>>51050140
I'd imagine they would live a life similar to a mendicant priest in Bhuddism or Hindu.
Just seek detachment from the world, teach others to do the same, occasionally give blessings, and live a super scant diet while also trying to achieve physical perfection, seems every day doing squats

Or just live life secluded as a complete ascetic

Actually, I wonder what other PF religions would have Mendicants serving them.
>>
>>51050189
In the current continuity maybe, I haven't heard or seen any indication of how good Saiyans are at learning fighting moves. At the very least, when they started doing that in Dragonball he was just a strange Human.
>>
>>51050225
See I could do that but I'd really rather not die from alerting the guards with my presence.
>>
>>51050193
I do mind
It's drama school, take a guess
>>
>>51048128
you might like stuff like flaming sphere where you can direct the damage to what square you want it
>>
>>51050237

buddhists are shit

>religion is about letting go of worldly attachments
>temples that charge admission
>blinged out gold statues everywhere
>>
>>51050263
wtf i hate buddha now
>>
>>51050210
UC Ninja||Paladin (Divine Gun)?
>>
>>51050229
>initiate gets an uncomfortable stiffy from punching her in the tits, hurting his hand, and her not even noticing it
>>
>>51050263
They also have a pretty depressing view of the nature of reality DESU
I vastly prefer Laouzi over Bhudda when it comes to eastern philosophy.
>>
>>51050245
Loudly cast modify memory on them.
>>
>>51050271
>hurting his hand.

That's what the gloves were for silly.
>>
File: 1480782184133.jpg (86KB, 437x596px) Image search: [Google]
1480782184133.jpg
86KB, 437x596px
>>51046630
W-what's going to happen to her?
>>
>>51050294
Headpats, tender love, and care
And then a brutal spitroasting and zuri afterwards when she's broken
>>
>>51050286

Wait. Onryou gives the initiate a set of Cestus? To use on her?

A-are we sure she's not a massive masochist!?
>>
File: notfollowingyou.png (47KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
notfollowingyou.png
47KB, 180x240px
>>51050332
I'm not sure I get what you mean.

W-what is "zuri"? Do I even want to know?
>>
>>51050270
Unfortunately someone else has already taken the mantle of Paladin, and while it is just a oneshot I don't think doubling up on the same class is wise.

>>51050284
I don't think a level 6 caster gets that!
>>
>>51050341
Paizuri, baka. You think those fat tats of hers are just for show?
>>
>>51050333

It's not her fault that people hitting her without proper equipment break their hands.
>>
>>51050346
Hmmmm, UC Ninja||Mesmerist (Vexing Daredevl)?
>>
File: youlostme.jpg (28KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
youlostme.jpg
28KB, 275x275px
>>51050352
She doesn't seem to have any tattoos though, and I fail to see how tattoos can be fat.
>>
>>51050385
Hmmm...
I see that I need to be more blunt.
She's going to get titfucked once she's a broken mess from having both ends railed at the same time.
>>
File: 1440090374055.jpg (69KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
1440090374055.jpg
69KB, 649x536px
>>51050409
I still don't follow.
>>
>>51050362

Actually that's part of the training. By creating micro fractures by punching her hardened body, the bones heal up thicker and more dense.

Thus you harden the body by striking a harder body.
>>
So here's the important question.
Which of the Vinegar Tasters would Onryou most likely emulate?
>>
>>51048736
No, because let's face it.

7 CHA.

She has neither fashion sense nor any real care for hygiene, save when things start to itch or sting.

So the one shirt she has under her armor is probably caked in her dried blood.
>>
>>51050469
Confuscious eh? I guess that does make sense
>>
>>51050439
Not SwimmingEagle here, but I kind of imagine she'd either enjoy the bracing flavor (or just the extreme sensation) or react to its bitter flavor more in a disgusted "how the fuck did you get me to do this and why do i continue to do it?" sort of way.

So either Buddhist or a really weird Taoist.
>>
>>51050426
I don't think I can make it any clearer...
Once she's lost most forms of physical and mental faculties from being fornicated with in a particularly violent manner, she will then have her breasts subjected to paizuri (verb) commonly denoted as titfucking, wherein one of the males who had been doing the aforementioned fornicating would proceed to stick his erect phallic member between her external mammary organs (breasts) and then begin using them as a form of semi-masturbatory sexual release.
Is that clear enough for you?
>>
File: 38430709_p0.png (326KB, 547x800px) Image search: [Google]
38430709_p0.png
326KB, 547x800px
>>51050332
Put the headpats in the bag!
>>
>>51050507
Are you a qt doraf girl?
If not, fuck off outta here.
No pats for you.
>>
>>51050426
PONOS GO IN HOLE.
GO IN AND OUT OVER AND OVER UNTIL HAPPY TIME.
THEN USE BIG BALLS ON HER CHEST TO WRAP PONOS.
REPEAT STEP 2.
>>
>>51050346
Convince everyone else to always be paladins. MAXIMUM NINJA RIGHTEOUSNESS
>>
>>51050527
An impressive simplification.
You have my thanks for elucidating on the topic.
>>
>>51050489
>>51050495
>>51050439

Allow me to explain at length.

She's primarily Confuscious with a predisposition to Taoism. , Due to her own desire to control her urges. However each part of the three philosophies is equal and needed for a healthy mind and outlook.

So She thinks ALL of them are necessary for harmony.
>>
>>51050533
I mean if we're going to essentially play Metal Gear-Pathfinder edition I suppose that we might as well.
>>
>>51050246
3 boy 3 girl, but the boy are gay?
>>
File: justice.jpg (264KB, 1100x1576px) Image search: [Google]
justice.jpg
264KB, 1100x1576px
>>51050533
>>51050554
>>
>>51050595
>Mistral, the forgotten one.
Why is this?
>>
>>51050581
You are still imagining far too many penises, Doctor Freud.
>>
>>51050581
If it's anything like Choir, I can tell you that being the one straight boy in there was an *amazing* experience.

I will always be thankful to my father for telling me to join that in highschool.
>>
>>51049338
I am really curious what Seoni is going to look like. Most KD art already makes the women pretty curvy, and even Merisiel has some decent proportions. what's our iconic sorceress going to look like?
>>
>>51050618
Because she's a shit

>tfw the mistral we got was STILL toned downed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o9IuG8Ych8
>>
>>51050641
This makes me sad that my school had the men's and women's choir completely separate. Orchestra was much better for getting to know girls, but I had to play a damn bass.
>>
>>51050595
Ahahahaha perfect, I'll send this to my group, this is sure to convince them to all go for it.
>>
>>51050618
But she's right there, second from the left.
>>
File: dragon-and-tiger-tattoos-5.jpg (92KB, 1023x795px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-and-tiger-tattoos-5.jpg
92KB, 1023x795px
>>51050548
>>51050495
>>51050489
>>51050439

So i know jack shit about any of this. All i know is that she's a Tiger, that wants to be a Dragon.
>>
>>51050646
She'll probably look like what happened when an actual porn star cosplayed Seoni.
>>
File: redsun.png (644KB, 972x788px) Image search: [Google]
redsun.png
644KB, 972x788px
How would you build Sundowner? The campaign I'm in has a lot of war and I want to convince the party to give it a chance.
>>
>>51050548
Pan-Tien, just like her cooking style.
>>
>>51050595
I just remembered, our GM also approved the use of Androids, albeit the 1pp ones and not the insane 3pp ones that are mega powerful.
>>
>>51050700
Even when I see a 3d girl wearing it, I still can't figure out that outfit.
>>
>>51050160
You say that, but the original character has been overwritten in my mind by the Abridged Series version.
>>
>>51048736
>>51048743
>>51048805
Magic gets all of this shit cleared away.
>>
>>51050757

Even then he's not an idiot, He just devotes every single neuron towards all subjects regarding fighting.
>>
>>51050641
Seconded, though the gay guys being themselves made it a bit less of a pleasant experience.
Lemme tell you though, the black dresses the females wore while performing were *very* well tailored.
>>
File: REDSUN.jpg (33KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
REDSUN.jpg
33KB, 600x639px
>>51050704
Mechanically? Prodigious Two Weapon Fighting Warder. Dervish Dancer might be a good option, but the lack of heavier armor would feel meh. Counters for those shield things or whatever.

Custom weapon that does the scissor thing somehow.

You'd be fucking invincible.
>>
File: 1471108570517.jpg (420KB, 750x903px) Image search: [Google]
1471108570517.jpg
420KB, 750x903px
>>51048848
>clean-shaven
>>
>>51050795
No, he's very definitely a moron. You might be able to make the arfument that he's some sort of fighting idiot-savant, but that'd be pushing it.
>>
>>51050807
Scissor thing can be trading your full attack to do bonus multiplied ability damage and expanding crit range/mult.
>>
File: 1483383108534.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1483383108534.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>51049438
Brutality.
>>
File: LD9FyFF.png (628KB, 1280x996px) Image search: [Google]
LD9FyFF.png
628KB, 1280x996px
I wonder how many synthesist summoners go for non-bipedal forms.
>>
>>51050716

it would actually suck really hard to live with her for any length of time. Her cooking is way too good. Any of her house mates would put on tons of weight just because its so good.
>>
>>51050866
Probably a lot given how good pounce is.
>>
>>51050829
In DBS he figures out how to negate the effects of a world-ending punch with his own equally powerful punch in less than a couple tries, if that's not idiot-savant when it comes to fighting I don't know what is.
>>
File: 1483643224788.jpg (126KB, 1200x649px) Image search: [Google]
1483643224788.jpg
126KB, 1200x649px
>>51049523
Then do I have the frog for you!
>>
New Thread: >>51050884
>>51050884
>>51050884
>>51050884
>>51050884
>>
>>51050867
And then work it off with her as your workout buddy. So it all kinda shakes out.
>>
>>51050925

But she's beyond a gym bunny. She's like a Gym Draft horse.

Her workout routine would probably kill the average human.
>>
>>51050726
it's basically a bikini with an ass-cape.
>>
File: image-1.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image-1.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>51049976
>So, you all meet at the rape survivor therapy session, when goblins attack! Roll to avoid rape.
>shutup morty, you're here for the free food.
>>
>>51047671
How do I optimize a build based on peanut butter?
>>
>>51048533
Haramaki and trousers
>>
>>51048736
Yes, he's got five.
>>
>>51049517
Four good shakes
>>
>>51050160
Nigga, he didn't know you're supposed to kiss cute girls.

That's hella dumb
>>
>>51049902
If by "pure" you mean "stands still and shoots with maximum skill", then you want fighter, but that's really weak in practice

in core, rangers do it best (though rogues get that sweet sneak attack), outside of core I'd go swift hunter
>>
File: 1483038621406.jpg (15KB, 480x233px) Image search: [Google]
1483038621406.jpg
15KB, 480x233px
>>51046630
>>
>>51046802
Lobster.
Thread posts: 417
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.