[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1268: Seafood Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 546
Thread images: 94

File: TheBasics.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
TheBasics.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51030529
>>
>>51038270
Jumpers, I'm pretty sure we've already had discusions about the best food you've had, but what about the worst food you (or your companions) have ever had in all your chain ?
>>
Val if you're still around does Homunculus & Mana Core stack? Like having 4000 high quality magic circuits?
>>
File: Expressing Yourself.png (231KB, 400x890px) Image search: [Google]
Expressing Yourself.png
231KB, 400x890px
>>51037929
Was there ever any doubt? Best husbando/over protective dad.
>>
>>51038123
If it's not an existing Skill, it'd be an NP.

>>51038130
Yes, they'll all be muddy.

By Servants without limits, do you mean Class War? It depends. Class War Servants are much stronger, have more abilities and items, last longer and can spam stuff almost as well as the Alter Servants...but once they're dead they're dead. Alter Servants only get a few stat buffs, basically unlimited recharges on mana and a serious downgrade to sanity. But they also respawn often, so you're only options are finding a way to trap a Servant, powerful beings who can go intangible at will, or constantly run.

Honestly, I'd say that if you're taking both drawbacks separately, Black is the new Black would be harder to stand and fight because you're against everyone at once, even if they are crazy and uncoordinated. If you're taking Class War and a drawback that makes everyone team up against you, that's easily the hardest thing in jump short of JUMPER depending on your build.

>>51038305
They do.
>>
>Golly, that new Fate jump is mighty good! Let's see what things are good, and what aren't!
>Oy vey, that's a lot of things! Had to cut a whole lot of goodies!
>Oh well. Now, how much does the whole thing cost?
>9900 CP
>Humbug!
>...Say, this must be driving me bonkers, with these kinds of speeches.
>>
File: 1293222351998.jpg (77KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
1293222351998.jpg
77KB, 600x520px
>wake up and read the en of yesterday's thread
>refresh and find a new thread up
I think it's going to be a good day.

What legends do people tell long after your jumper leaves?
>>
So what kamen riders are not being planned at the moment?
>>
I wonder if I could figure out how to use the Second Magic to fully draw on the power of the Dimension Lord Dimension from DC Occult when I'm not in it.
>>
>>51038356
Can multiple companions take Demi-Servant? If so, how does work for number of Servants summoned? Would you have to kill them, seeing as they're not part of your Master-Servant team?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
Can someone update me on where the Fruit Kamen Rider goes on the Chronological order of Kamen Riders?
>>
>>51038447
After Neo-Heisei 2 but before Neo-Heisei 3.
Wizard is the series before it, Drive is the series after it.
>>
>>51038447
Right between the neohesie parts 1 and 2
>>
>>51038356
So, if i take class war and grail campaign, then...

This is going to suck, isn't it?

also, I just realized I've been slowly planning to companion basically the entire fsn cast. Hmm...
>>
>>51038479
Oops my bad parts 2 and 3
>>
>>51037848
It's not that part, it's the part where you're full of rape worms. How do you think those things get into you? It's by rape. They're little motile penises with teeth.
>>
>>51038296
My mother's cooking.
>>
>>51038490
Anon, are you this immature? Kid, if you're this offended by thematic drawbacks that are justified in canon, maybe you need to go back to tumblr.
>>
>>51038420
The legend of the stinky bandit.
>>
>>51038504
I feel weird whenever people associate tumblr with SJWs because I exclusively use Tumblr for raunchy fapfiction. I mean, I know intellectually they're out there, it's just kind of hard to picture they're on the same site as the guy who draws Lara Croft doing unseemly things with a pack of dogs.
>>
>>51038356
Since JUMPER already has all you stuff anyways, does he get anything from Class War? Does Black is the new Black turns him Alter?
>>
>>51038356
Perhaps a weird question, but what would happen if I jumped King Arthur in the nasuverse with that time extension drawback that makes you stay until 2020, and then jumped any fate jump really?
>>
>>51038562
I would fanwank that the jump ends early, as thats pretty much the only way it CAN work. That or the overlapping years get retconned.
>>
File: wall squish.png (827KB, 2000x1465px) Image search: [Google]
wall squish.png
827KB, 2000x1465px
>>51038420
>"Eniripsa's Fist"
An unusually combative Eniripsa who was given guardianship of a Shushu blade.
>"The Pacific Cohort"
A group of mysterious kaiju who fought to save the world alongside jaegers.
>"The Penultimate Titan"
An entity who stood with Raviern, the Last Titan, against Nemesis, who played cards with Cerberus and Eris, and cut their way through the worlds.
>"The Spanish Devil"
Believed to have made a deal with the Devil. The most feared privateer on the seas and terror of the Portuguese.
>"The First Lachuirp Shock Infantry Regiment"
Not actually a regiment, but the squad-sized unit was routinely the decisive factor on the battlefield that kept the Lachuirp civilization from falling. Each member of the unit held critical positions in the day-to-day operations of Lachuirp life for nearly a thousand years.
>"The Dragon Cripplers"
A caravan of khajiit who boosted the reputation of the race across Skyrim after their association with the Dragonborn - bringing dragons down where they crossed paths so that the Dragonborn could tear out their souls.
>>
Is the Viking Saga jump based on a particular setting?
>>
>>51038580
It's basically just Norse myth.
>>
>>51038580
Norway.
>>
>>51038589
>>51038590
Haha okay.
>>
>>51038562
Interjump continuity generally requires a drawback.
Otherwise they're all taking place in parallel worlds so that overlapping timespans and totally derailed plots aren't as big a problem.
>>
>>51038490
That's why its a drawback.
>>
>>51038628
It's one of those things generally avoided by drawbacks.
>>
>>51038490
You can't rape the willing, anon. If you willingly take that drawback you're giving them consent to give you the D.
>>
>>51038634
THAT is why its a drawback.
>>
What do I do if a Jump doesn't give options to import companions?
>>
>>51038672
Be sad.
>>
>>51038672
accept that your companions are going to have to hobo it up as functional drop ins.
>>
>>51038685
;_;
>>
>>51038672
Tell those fuckers to get jobs. Fucking bills don't pay themselves. Unless you took that perk in SIMS3, like me.
>>
>>51038704

How do they get jobs without the proper documentation?
>>
>>51038725
Day labor.
>>
>>51038725
Magic.
>>
>>51038733
>>51038736
Magical day labor
>>
>>51038691
Wait, even if there's no option, you can still bring them anyway?
>>
>>51038752
Yes. They just can't buy shit from the jump. You can always bring them in unless the jump says otherwise. Importing just allows them to get shit from the jump doc.
>>
>>51038752
You can keep (8 + amount of pods you have) active companions in every jump, they don't have to be imported to actual be in the jump with you.
>>
>>51038725
>his companions are undocumented
They have to go back.
>>
>>51038785
JC is gonna build a wall and make the waifus pay for it!
>>
>>51038800
>Not buying your waifu an ID
You horrible person. She's a person, not a slave.
>>
>>51038763
>>51038772
Holy shit, yessss. Oh man, even without points, if you time it right your bros can still be really strong. If you have more than possible number of companions (Such as from 42nd Supreme Being in Overlord, and actually finding all 41 members of Ainz Ooal Gown) do the ones you don't use just chill until the next jump if you use them?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
Digger, Kamen Jumper, nor HeavensAnon are on for me to scream at but dear me looked at how this is starting to stack up!

Kamen Rider Heisei Part 2 Kabuto Jump 57d:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Kamen Rider….? [+000]
Who Wrote This Show? [+100]
If the Jumper is Stronger….[+200]
Worm Food [+200]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Grandmother Once Said… [Free]
Supreme Chief [-100]
The Jumper Who Rules Everything [-200]
The Path to Heaven [-300]
Gear:
The Great Equalizer [Free]
Here I Am [-300]
Lord of Speed [-500]
A Monk’s Robes [Free]

I Don’t Fight Alone! [-100]
(Ranma, Marcus, Ryoga, Misaka Worst, Sabo, Kazuma, & Yumi) [400]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Grandmother Once Said… [Free]
Supreme Chief [-100]
Gear:
Here I Am [-300]
A Monk’s Robes [Free]

Roselyn [400]
Origin: ZECT Agent
Perks:
Shooting Straight [Free]
Trade Secrets [-300]
Gear:
ZECTrooper Wear [Free]
Anti-Worm Weapons [-100]

Just a Note here: The reason that I call the Speed Belt the Great Equalizer is that HeavensAnon agreed to change the name to that when I preposed the idea to him IRC but he never got around to it. So screw it I'm calling it the Great Equalizer!

Now! Onwards to my Kabuto Shitty Writing: http://pastebin.com/pQcahGKz
>>
Do we have any perks for cultivating rivals, ensuring that they'll rise to be, if not at your level, at least an entertaining challenge? I've got enough fate weaving magic that I could do it myself, but a perk working through fiat would be nice, just for subterfuge's sake. No one would be able to trace it back to me, then.
>>
>>51038807
You can swap them out in your warehouse normally during a jump.
You actually need to pick them up there if they're not imported.
There's options out there to make it easier though like the badge in Paper Mario.
If they're not being used they're in companion stasis and are basically timefrozen out of reach.
Some people fanwank that they hang in your warehouse, but that's not really standard.
>>
>>51038807
Well they aren't active in jump, just what they do otherwise is kind of a house rule. Canonically they're frozen, in stasis, unless you have them out. Some people don't like this so they let them be active on a ship, in the warehouse, a demiplane or whatever real estate you have that isn't necessarily in jump.

You can also swap them out in jump. I sometimes keep only a few with me and leave some in reserve. That way they get down time to do what they want, and I have reinforcements in case things get bad.
>>
>>51038820
No, and that sounds retarded, desu.
>>
>>51038356
Which of your stats "count" during a fight?

Or since that's an unclear question:
If I got to Fate/Extra as a Servant, and get EX Rank strength, then go to Fate/Stay Night as a demi-servant and get E Rank strength, then pick a fight with Berserker and punch him in the face, is his NP going to cancel my attack (because I have E rank strength /this/ jump) or is it going to hit (Because I have EX Rank strength from Extra)?

Also, what do others see me as?

Totally not asking because I enjoy the idea of getting all A's and in Extra, then showing up in Stay Night with all E's and trolling people with how the E Rank abilities are punching through Berserker's NP, that would be silly.[/blatantlies]
>>
>>51038820
Take drawbacks that give you rivals and don't turn them off.
>>
>>51038847
No, you'll count as having EX+ Strength. For stats (not skills or NPs), they're literally just numerical measures of strength. If, for example, you have 500x peak human strength, that counts as EX for everything but purchasing higher ranks in the supplement itself.
>>
>>51038885
Oh. Damn. There goes that method of trolling the cast.
>>
>>51038903
There are spells in Overlord to send false information to people trying to ping your stats.
>>
File: Kriemhild_Helheim_Lebenstein.png (1MB, 1589x894px) Image search: [Google]
Kriemhild_Helheim_Lebenstein.png
1MB, 1589x894px
>>51038445
Yes. Demi Servant is an entirely separate thing from actual Servants. Becoming a Demi Servant doesn't make you one of the participating Servants in the Grail War, it's entirely separate.

>>51038481
Ahuh.

>>51038530
He'll get anything the other Classes get as innate bonuses yes. Stuff like stat boosts or class skills.

>>51038562
That's up to you to fanwank really, how that affects the continuity drawback.

>>51038847
For the purposes of things like Berserker's Godhand, it'd be whatever rank your actual, effective strength is, not the highest rank you bought or your current rank. If you're already 500 or more times stronger then a human, you're effective rank for the purposes of stuff like Godhand would be EX.

That said, what appears on your stat sheet to other people is mostly up to you. If you want it to be your true stats that you have overall, then it is. If you want it to be based on either of your builds, then it can be too. So yeah, you can still do that.
>>
>>51038903
Well, Val's ruled earlier that what they see is up to you.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50097500/#50106574
>>
>>51038928
YES! Much thanks!
>>
>>51038820
The spiderman triology jump has a drawback for villains. Namer from practical guide to evil could make Names to fight you, and the sailor moon wip has a way of given people superpowèrs.
>>
>>51038928
Love the new jump, but I want to make sure I get this down right.

A Jumper can only benefit from the Servant Supplement once. So if you go Demi-Servant in Fate Stay, you can't go full Servant in another jump and get another pass through the SS.

However, if you do go Demi-Servant in FSN then you can still be a Master in a later Fate jump and either pick up a Servant or import a Companion to fill the Servants role.

Is that correct?
>>
>>51038928
How much of an update is the supplement getting and do you have a general idea of when it and zero are gonna be released? I'm trying to decide if I should wait to make any builds.
>>
>>51038903
If you take Strange Weapons multiple times, can you use another version of the perk on something that's already been shaped by Strange Weapons? Can you determine its shape among a certain group? Like, say you took "sword": Could you decide whether what you shape becomes a rapier or a flamberge?
>>
File: Housewife Yorimitsu.jpg (418KB, 2024x4095px) Image search: [Google]
Housewife Yorimitsu.jpg
418KB, 2024x4095px
>>51038979
>another pass through the SS.
Ara Ara~
>>
>>51038990
Yes and yes.

And suddenly I'm picturing someone trying to use two different versions of it simultaneously to create a guitar-chainsaw or something.
>>
File: 534.jpg (118KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
534.jpg
118KB, 850x1202px
>>51038979
Being a Servant and being a Demi Servant are separate things. You can be both of them at different points, but only once each. You can be a Servant in one jump and then a Demi Servant in another, but that's it for both options. You can still pick either option of course, but the supplement will only be able to be used once per option, no matter how many Fate jumps you go to.

>>51038985
The Supplement...the major stuff is going to be making it easier to use and cleaner. Prices and important stuff at the start of each section, the sections more cleanly divided, all the basic info you need on Servants at the start and so on. There's also going to be a big reformatting of the Skills section because it's ugly as sin. Not sure how well it'll turn out but it should be nicer at least.

The only new things will be a Sample Servant section that will be added to as I go through jumps with canon Servants, a section for buying templates such as Alter, Lily or Living Servants and a large number of new Skills.

As for an ETA...not sure. I don't think it'll take longer then a week at most, probably more like a few days. I'm going to try and push to get it finished as soon as I can. Zero will be taking quite a while longer, doubt it'll be sooner then a few weeks unless I get lots of inspiration and am in the best mood constantly.
>>
What does your jumper do when random change conspires to destroy all their plans and hopes, repeatedly slamming the door on what looks to be your only way out until eventually there no longer is one?
>>
I'd like to ask a quick question of anyone more familiar with Pokemon than I am which is most people, truth be told

Would it be a reasonable task to beat the elite 4 and champion without being a protagonist or having any meta-knowledge of the games? I have Champ in the Making if that makes a difference. I'm making a new chain and I don't know whether it would be bullshit to have my jumper become champion or something like that.

I asked the same thing last thread, but the answer I got wasn't as thorough as I'd hoped, so I figured I'd ask one more tome before I just bite the bullet and get to writing.
>>
>>51039046
>Being a Servant and being a Demi Servant are separate things. . .
Awesome! Thanks for the clarification and I'm looking forward to the rest of your stuff.
>>
File: axe_sword_flail.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
axe_sword_flail.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>51039017
When something has a different "material ratio", does it compensate? Like, a sword has more metal bits than a mace, which has more metal bits than an axe: if you picked up an axe, would the "material ratio" for a sword of similar size "shift" so there's a proper blade instead of a piece of wood shaped like one? How broad can it be? Like, "swords" are pretty varied in shape and function, even though polearms are a category all their own, yet basically amount to "blade/ball on a stick".
>>
>>51039068
Metaknowledge would.

Champ in the Making is a big help as well.

Arguably any of the other capstones would help you a bit also (Aura can read the emotions of your opponents, Psionics means you can telepathically communicate and direct your Pokemon, Polyglot means you can speak to them in their own language meaning your opponent probably can't understand you.)

You also have to take into account how much you'd work for it. It's a hell of a lot easier to just bum around in Pokemon being a decent trainer than it is training constantly to become champ.

I'd roll a d100 for it to see whether I managed it. You'd have a shot but it wouldn't be a definite thing and the modifier would depend on other factors.
>>
>>51038438

Heavens is working on Ryuki right now. I'm working on Amazons but I'm waiting for season two to come out before going all in.

So that leaves Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Den-O, Kiva, and Decade. Nobody is working on those.

Oh, and nobody is working on The First/The Next movies.
>>
>>51039068
Depends on the region and how good you are at team building.
If you train up your team to acceptable levels, have type knowledge, and actually build a team that has good coverage beating the elite 4 isn't all that hard.
Of course it's going to be tougher than it is in the games since they won't job as hard as the AI, but you can also do things outside of turn based battle so it evens out.

As for region deciding difficulty some are much harder than others, like Sinnoh for example. Cynthia is 2 stronk for a champion and actually has a reliable competetive team so taking the champ spot in that region is a lot less likely. However Lance in Johto is kind of a joke with anti dragon tech so you can wipe the floor with him even if he's a hacking bastard
>>
>>51039094
Material ratio will compensate, yes, because otherwise turning something into a guitar or a megaphone would be difficult, and the point of the perk's to let you replicate the canon character weapons.

Wideness... Hm. I'm not a sufficient expert on medieval weapons to comment here, but by the same token, you could call a sword "Sharp piece of metal to poke people with." That being said... I dunno. Fanwank? About the width of the Swords category, however wide that category may be. Since the shape honestly becomes aesthetic and irrelevant to the function once you've used the perk (try and claim that an oversized pen is a functional weapon, I dare you), I don't really see the point of being concerned about it.
>>
>>51039126
First and next are valid? I was thinking about them, but I didn't think they would qualify.
>>
>>51039126
In my view Decade should be the LoT of Kamen Rider jumps. The World of X format means you can just create a bunch of mini-adventures, and then you hit the Rider War at the end. Deadlight analogue would probably involve something like choosing to keep your powers at the cost of increasing the potency of the dimensional fuckup anomalies, or just using powers from the jump in exchange for an easier time, maybe with a side note that you unlock any powers associated with a particular Rider on visiting their world. Maybe be a bit clever and phrase it as destroying everything or connecting everything.
>>
>>51039168
Alright, thanks. I assume that if I try to smelt a shaped weapon down, I won't be able to gain more material than the original weapon, right?

>try and claim that an oversized pen is a functional weapon, I dare you
Depends on the scale, I'd say. Have you never heard the saying?
>>
>>51039176

I think they're valid.

I've actually been thinking about including a new +0 drawback in the Showa Part 1 jump that switches things over to The First/The Next's continuity. I'm unsure tho.
>>
>>51039241
Yeah, if you melt it down, you'll just get the original weapon.

Touche. A giant lobster, then.
>>
>>51039238
Heavens has already said he's working on Decade in a manner similar to LoT, though not as long.
>>
>>51039249
For Practical Evil, if you choose Good, but tend twords neutral against your name, but have a Sorcery trait, and study and cast sorcery a lot, are you going to get backlash?

What kind of learning benefit does Void give?

Is Pathfinder, seeking and enacting a path towards ultimate victory a valid Name?

Does the 15x and 30x learning boost only apply in a clinch, or can I just study for a month or two?
>>
>>51038805
Don't worry, anon's going to ask Jumpchan to give his own magical day-laborers exemption
>>
If I summon a Saber class Servant, will Shirou not summon a Servant at all?
>>
>>51039360
Yep. He'll die to Lancer unless you change the course of events. Even if you don't, head over to his place and loot the corpse for Avalon.
>>
>>51039331
The Backlash seems to be alignment based, not Aspect based. Catherine takes it for letting a hero go, but Black Knight doesn't seem to have any problems despite not being out conquering things.

Stealth.

Pathfinder's a valid name, but I'm not sure that's a valid effect. Divination magic might pop out of it though?

The learning boost is constant, and one of the reasons that Black and his buddies attempt to murderize heroes before they can get started (the other reason being that them getting started tends to end in giant rebellions). The "in a cinch" is the perk based one, which activates in the face of great evil.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>51039250
What? No. Decade is Digger's thing, not mine. Are people confusing us together, now? I'm doing a Ryuki gauntlet in an LoT style, though it's definitely going to be a lot shorter and while you're powerlocked at the beginning, you actually can't fail or lose your chain in the first half. After you reach the point you decide to take your powers back or remain in gauntlet mode, the rules go to their usual respective modes.
>>51038808
I forget things very easily. Very cool write-up, by the way.
>>51038438
>>51039126
This is correct. I was considering doing Den-O and Kiva together but FUCK TIME TRAVEL. I am not even considering it until I've cleared my plate, let alone finished the Tatakae Trilogy.
>>
>>51039378
>loot the corpse for Avalon
What is Avalon in the context of Fate?
>>
>>51039414
It's an EX rank Noble Phantasm and also a location/afterlife/land of the fairies/all of the above
>>
>>51039414
Sheath of Excalibur, powerful artifact, basis of one of the most powerful noble phantasms around. The NP basically blocks all attacks from reaching the one using it. It also provides really good regeneration to whoever has it, provided that it's getting a supply of prana. However the only one that can actually use it, or supply it with prana is King Arthur(female).
>>
>>51039428
>a location/afterlife/land of the fairies
I knew that, but how could you loot the corpse and take that plus a NP or was that a joke that I'm completely missing?
>>
>>51039428
I thought the actual afterlife was seperate from the scabbard and the scabbard just partially shunted the user's body into the real Avalon?
>>
>>51039238
>>51039250

Honestly one thing I want to see from the Decade jump is a special version of the 'belt combining' option in most of the post-Showa jumps.

Not only does it allow your belt to accept Rider Cards, it also streamlines it somehow. Maybe you can change all your transformation gimmicks into Rider Cards and back at will?

Because I can't even imagine what kind of hybrid abomination Drivers that Jumpers have made, myself included.

Our combined belts probably look horrible.
>>
>>51039414
Excalibur's scabbard, which in accordance with many of the tellings of Arthurian legend is actually the more powerful magic item. According to legend it could prevent almost any wound, and heal the ones it couldn't. The Fate version does the same thing.
>>
>>51039242
Fun fact, I actually asked If i could do that the other day. Go for it.

Also, why can companions in showa 1 and 2 not take items?
>>
>>51039428
Do people you teach with True Magic have the same growth potential that you do (i.e. years, decades, centuries)?
>>
>>51039122
>I'd roll a d100 for it to see whether I managed it
How do I determine whether I succeeded or not from the roll? I've never used that method so I don't know how I interpret a large roll like that. Outside of /jc/ I don't play many games that involve dice
>>
>>51039446
The one in Shirou's body is the real artifact Saber originally had, not a summoned NP.
>>
>>51039475
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Simple_D6#Task_Resolution
>>
>>51039454
Yeah, that.

>>51039446
Yeah, the above. They're the same name for different things, though the NP basically just takes you to the place.

>>51039470
Once they unlock it, which can take an indeterminable amount of time. The Tohsaka family took a few generations until Rin got the first bits down.
>>
>>51039465
>Also, why can companions in showa 1 and 2 not take items?

Because I was still new to making jumps then and thought companions not being able to buy items was normal.

I'm probably going to update Showa Part 1 and 2 at some point.
>>
>>51039379
What would cause a backlash with a Neutral alignment?
>>
>>51039490
Does knowing one of the Five give you an advantage to discovering how to use the remaining Five? Can you just research your way there with shit tonnes of time and effort if you already have one form of True Magic?
>>
>>51039498
Ah, okay.

If you do update, can I ask for a perk that lets you always have your helmet on hand?

Also, more items. It's very sparse on items.
>>
>>51039514
Nope. They're all totally separate.
>>
>>51038846
>he will never face a true challenge
>he will never experience the exhilaration of a life or death struggle
>he will never experience the joy of overcoming someone who puts up a real fight
>he will always be bored and boring
I feel for you. I really do.
>>
>>51039500
As far as I'm aware? Nothing. Ranger hangs out with a super-powerful lich, helps the calamities, then turns around and starts training up heroes.
>>
>>51039523
So you can purchase one of the Five and the 2nd and the 5th have people who can teach it in jump. That's it, right?
>>
>>51039544
You can buy three true magics at maximum if you're super desperate and hate your life.
That's probably going to be my build because I'm a sucker for wierd magic
>>
>>51039516

It's sparse on items because I honestly couldn't think of anything else back then. Any suggestions would be nice.
>>
File: 1482265976050.gif (236KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1482265976050.gif
236KB, 500x477px
>>51039528
I like you, anon.
>>
>>51039404
>Are people confusing us together, now?
It was bound to happen. You two do make a cute couple. Do we need to come up with a Power Couple name for you guys now?

Hegger? Diven? Higgens?

I tease, I tease.
>>
File: 222555777.jpg (40KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
222555777.jpg
40KB, 704x396px
>>51039544
Well, I'd say only the 2nd's user has reached the necessary training (He's also the only one shown to be able to do so) so just the 2nd probably. Even then, as above, it's a fuckin hard and long thing to do.

>>51039557
And the great thing is your new best pal JUMPER gets to come in with them all mastered.
>>
>>51039490
Are True Magics going to be on offer in other Fate jumps?
>>
File: 0019-031.jpg (445KB, 1142x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0019-031.jpg
445KB, 1142x1600px
>>51039528
>I have perks that prevents me from getting bored
>I have perks that make me enjoy every moment of my life filled with magic, science and friendship
>I have perks that make me realize that searching thrill of a fight to the death is stupid
>I will get my spark unlike other idiot jumpers who wanted to aim too high

Enjoy your post-jumpchain life as you're reminded of how much of a failure you are.
>>
>>51039528
Just crank up the difficulty with that one perk from Phantasy Star Online.
Having a rival hardly matters if even the mooks can be life or death struggles.
>>
>>51039574
Can you pod JUMPER if you befriend them?
>>
>>51039544
Yeah, but both the second and the 5th are not good teachers and likely wouldn't want to teach you.

Zelretch would probably just troll you instead.
>>
>>51039560
Thats fair, I guess.

...I don't think I'm capable of capturing the kamen rider 'feel', but I'd like to take a whack at a First/Next jump.

>>51039574
>JUMPER
Is it wrong that I plan to pretend she's my mom? People will be so confused.

And Cadmus Clonepanion will only make people even more confused!
>>
File: 06a.png (356KB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
06a.png
356KB, 680x381px
>>51039574
>And the great thing is your new best pal JUMPER gets to come in with them all mastered.
He gets all my other powers, right?

I'm already scared of fighting my equal, I certainly not need someone even better than me solely dedicated to fuck me over.
>>
>>51039475
Well it's not an exact science but you take the various factors into account as best you can then estimate how difficult it'd be to succeed as a percentage.

Then roll a d100 and if your roll is high enough you succeeded. So say you figured you have around a 40% chance of success you need to roll a 60 or over.
>>
>>51039379
>>51039532
What happens to a Name given to yourself or a companion after you finish the jump? Does the Name go to a new person in the PGtE while still remaining with you?
>>
>>51039574
Don't worry, if he goes for one, three, and four JUMPER will merely be a near immortal soul form with ridiculous mana output able to add and subtract things from existence on a whim.
>>
>>51039528
>he has to fabricate challenges instead of seeking out real ones
>he's addicted to something he should have experienced and gotten over long ago
>he has to simulate people just to have a "real" fight
>he's so pathetic, immature, and stupid that he thinks that not only is combat the only thing that can possibly not be boring but also that endless battle and war isn't
>he probably thinks that Naruto and Bleach are unrivaled works of art
>he doesn't have perks that prevent boredom
I feel for you. I really do.
>>
>>51039560
The five hands from super 1
>>
>>51039574
Question. Youve said HOW stats and skills - not combine - stack, but when do they do so?

Will they do so by default, or so I need Not My Final Form to stack them?

Also, it's been pointed out to me that some skills are more like inherent traits of the body rather than knowledge. I assume I can use the knowledge one's freely, but are the body one's bound to their specific altform, or can I use them freely also?
>>
File: woah baby.png (136KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
woah baby.png
136KB, 400x400px
>>51039584
In any of the ones I have planned right now? Uh, not to my knowledge. Unless some major thing comes up I don't believe I will.

If I manage to get through every jump I have planned for Fate, I'll pick up Mahoutsukai and you'll get another chance at the 5th maybe. That's months and months away even if I do.

>>51039598
Uhm. Hmm. Not sure really. If you manage to survive all their attempts to kill you, solve their issues peacefully and then convince them to stay with you for some reason rather then passing on peacefully to whatever lovely fluffy afterlife awaits then...sure.

>>51039620
Don't worry anon, I like clone/twin drawbacks too.

>>51039628
Yup, everything, including items and the warehouse. Heck, even properties. Only thing he doesn't have is companions. Because they're all dead and gone.
>>
Wait, apparently an anon posted a PS238 update here? >>51037060 And nobody replied to it?

...is this SJ trying to sneak something through again.
>>
>>51039677
No, that's someone else Bancho brought in after realizing the crap SJ was pulling.
>>
>>51039637
Yup. So once you leave, someone else will get the same Name. Not that it really matters too much, since worlds are frozen, but hey, I guess it'll be fun to troll them when you return post-spark and there's suddenly two Pathfinders or whatever?
>>
>>51039638
How did you know what I was going to pick?
Either way it sure is a good thing that I don't normally deal with my problems with excessive murder or this would be impossible
>>
>>51039675
The free Master is supposed to not be able to be a Magus Heir, right?
>>
>>51039570
...That pic is literally the opposite of that sentiment.
>>
>>51039691
Oh, shit. Hopefully it works this time.
>>
>>51039644
As the guy who posted the original question, I actually just wanted to elevate specific people to the role of "main antagonist" for aesthetic reasons. I took the perk in Kabuto that makes you the main protagonist, and I'd rather deal with some of the minor characters in various works rather than the normal main antagonist. It's not about a challenge, I could get that from the canon rival, it's about finding the canon rival insufferable and wanting the more likable minor characters to get more screentime.
>>
>>51039709
Of what? Wanting a challenge?
>>
File: 1463250147468.jpg (120KB, 1280x726px) Image search: [Google]
1463250147468.jpg
120KB, 1280x726px
>>51039675
>Yup, everything, including items and the warehouse. Heck, even properties. Only thing he doesn't have is companions. Because they're all dead and gone.

Yep, everyone picking this is going to die.

How does it feels to end many chains with a few words?
>>
>>51039560
The ridol from Kamen Rider X which can transform into a whip, rope, stick and a longpole
>>
>>51039675
Would 2nd magic + Item creation EX allow me to create Jewel Sword or Kaleidostick ?
>>
>>51039755
Unless you've properly empowered your companions. Or you're so old and powerful that few centuries isn't noticeable.
>>
File: 1385507679419.png (2MB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1385507679419.png
2MB, 1000x1250px
>>51039755
You severely underestimate the power of the right Companions.
>>
>>51039754
Well, I suppose it isn't. Well, at least it isn't when it's taken out of context. Link is pushing through pain and injury as a hero... As the only one who can or is willing, he expresses great determination to defend his home from evil. Empowering your enemies to be your equal is the opposite of that, and literally is nothing but pure evil.
>>
File: Boo!.jpg (140KB, 728x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Boo!.jpg
140KB, 728x1044px
>>51039666
They'll do so by default. Post jump your Servant stuff just becomes innate traits of you and you'll have them in any form, during the jump it's just in the form you started the jump in.

As above.

>>51039704
If they pay for the origin they can be one, why wouldn't they be able to be?

>>51039755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXCGnTy-v2M

But really, I'm just glad people are seeming to enjoy it all and are having fun thinking about it.
>>
>>51039755
You just have to be smart if you face him/her.

1. Have stronger companions than you, or have a bunch of companions that combined are stronger than you.
2. Only have abilities that do not get stronger over time. DO NOT get one of the True magics that would be rally bad.
3. Be a Good jumper that actually can convince your future self that life is worth continuing on for, like Shirou with Archer.

This drawback is most punishing for anons that invested all their strength into themselves, as it should be.
>>
>>51039803
Ah, the Master option specifically mentions them getting any of the free origins or paying 300 CP for Homunculus, so it sounded like you were deliberately excluding them from buying Magus Heir.
>>
>>51039818
>as it should be.
Well fuck you too, buddy.
>>
>>51039798
I never claimed to be a good person, anon

My jumper has a weird combination of hedonism and a desire for self improvement and determination.
>>
File: 9911.jpg (223KB, 850x755px) Image search: [Google]
9911.jpg
223KB, 850x755px
>>51039770
Eh, I guuuuuess? It won't be at the start, you still need to master the 2nd to the needed level. S'really just knowing how the 2nd works that's important, but EX IC does make it hella easier to make the thing once you got the know how. In a few decades. Or whenever. You know.

>>51039828
Oh, shit, right yeah I did. Yeah, I need to fix that. Magus Heir costs 100cp for imports/companions/whatever to buy. Probably a leftover from when I took out the 100cp surcharge for the super capstones.

I'll update it...soon. Probably today. Soon, yes.
>>
>>51039831
>9831â–¶
>>>51039818 (You)
>>as it should be.
>Well fuck you too, buddy.
:)
>>
>>51039781
>The real jumpchain was the friends we made along the way
>>
>>51039854
..... Well I just failed in replying, I didn't think that was actually possible.
>>
>>51039852
That's an interesting question. What's the difference between EX Item Creation and The First Magic?
>>
>>51039675
>Yup, everything, including items and the warehouse. Heck, even properties. Only thing he doesn't have is companions. Because they're all dead and gone.
I am forced to assume that this takes place by having cooler and better looking versions of your properties pop up right next to wherever you place yours. Your civ ruins are completely ignored because of the cooler and older ones JUMPER brought with him. Your pizza place is skipped over for the one next door that's open longer and has better service. Even your kickass mansion has a cooler renovated version right next door.
>>
>>51039859
My Officio loves their Warmaster, and that's enough for me.
>>
>>51039881
...That's fucking hilarious. I don't think it would work, as you arrive a year before they get summoned.
>>
>>51039852
So, did JUMPER have a lot of downtime, or was it just constant fighting and training? Because I, uh, took a second specialization in crafting, and this could get bad fast...
>>
>>51039881
>Your pizza place is skipped over for the one next door that's open longer
>Yours is open 24 hours a day
>JUMPER dilates time to turn his pizza place into a hyperbolic time chamber
>>
File: snapshot_83.png (579KB, 1309x731px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot_83.png
579KB, 1309x731px
>>51039878
The First is better.

>>51039881
That's pretty great. Silly and they'd probably be destroyed or older versions but it's still really great.
>>
File: 1414392195623.jpg (183KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
1414392195623.jpg
183KB, 512x724px
I was out of town for a few days and unable to check the thread, did I miss anything?
>>
File: kuuga_thumbs_up.jpg (89KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
kuuga_thumbs_up.jpg
89KB, 850x566px
>>51039894
>>
>>51039920
It's mostly fighting and training yeah.
>>
>>51039922
>You begin to offer cheese stuffed crust.
>JUMPER offers cheese and pepperoni stuffed crusts
>You offer any topping stuffed in the crust
>JUMPER folds space to offer entire pizzas stuffed in the crust
>>
>>51039955
Assuming they don't replace EMIYA, will they know each other? Or will EMIYA be the canon one, even if I start teaching shirou stuff before he arrives?
>>
>>51039944
New Kamen Rider jump for Gaim is out.
Fate Stay Night is now it's own jump as well.
You should go check them now.
>>
File: Fist-Shaking-Tantrum-Gif.gif (3MB, 649x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fist-Shaking-Tantrum-Gif.gif
3MB, 649x480px
>>51039924
>The First is better.
>>
>>51039969
>JUMPER folds space to offer entire pizzas stuffed in the crust
Thats a calzone. Or a stromboli. One of the two.
>>
>>51039859
>Jumper prayed from the bottom of their heart.
>Giygas felt the weight of love and friendship from millions of individuals across thousands of realities.
>getdunkedon.gif
>>
>>51039997
It could also be stuffed, deep fried pizza
>>
>>51040000
Jumps can't interact with each other until post-Spark, tho.
>>
What are some Perks that let you become a gifted storyteller?
>>
>>51040013
That sounds disgusting, mate.
>>
File: wer_zpsb0b52f6d.png (530KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
wer_zpsb0b52f6d.png
530KB, 1024x575px
>>51039982
He won't replace EMIYA. I guess you could say they might have encountered each other? It might be a neat way of explaining how your JUMPER got the way he is, if he also became a Counter Guardian.

The pic isn't for you it's just the only EMIYA pic I have that's safe so no hard feelings.
>>
>>51040042
>he's never had deep fried pizza
I'm sorry, anon. I'm so, so sorry.
>>
>>51039574
So, you can learn the 2nd in-jump, you just can't improve it once you leave the Nasuverse? What if you pod or otherwise companion Zelretch?
>>
File: x14-Rin-and-Luvia.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x14-Rin-and-Luvia.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
>>51040013
>>51040068
>Deep fried pizza
You are actually terrible human beings. Be ashamed.
>>
>>51040060
...Dealing with 'i dun wanna be a counter gaurdian' is going to be a hell of a lot harder that what I had planned.
>>
>>51040075
No, if you manage to learn the 2nd in jump, you can then improve it. If you don't learn it in jump, you can't learn it outside a nasu jump.
>>
File: U4d1Nlm.gif (435KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
U4d1Nlm.gif
435KB, 720x404px
>>51040060
>safe

Are they affected by drawbacks as though they had them for centuries?
>>
>>51040087
>>51040042
You're both missing out on so much life has to offer. I bet you've never even had deep fried Oreos.
>>
>>51039818
>Put all my points into myself
>Literally unkillable
>Still have fun in jumps because I can experience the stories
>Know that the only jumps I'd settle down in are Morrowind and Dragon Ball
I'm pretty sure that a future me wouldn't try killing me because if we both went all out (Gundams) we'd have the potential to destroy the Earth, which in the Nasuverse it'd mean that we'd be fighting an unending supply of counter guardians and other weird shit to stop that from happening. Knowing that, I think we could come to some kind of agreement.
>>
>>51040118
>JUMPER had his life destroyed by fighting his own JUMPER, who had his life destroyed by fighting his own JUMPER, who had his life destroyed by fighting his own JUMPER...

That sounds hilarious, and totally like something my Jump-chan would do.
>>
If you take Detention in PS238, is there anything stopping you fromu jst walking out?
>>
>>51040118
>deep fried Oreos
I'm not them, but I've had them. It's the fattest I've ever felt in my life, and I'm pretty fucking fat. Surprised they didn't give me an immediate heart attack
>>
>>51040192
>the fattest I've ever felt
Oh, they're bad in that respect but you can go deeper. Have you tried deep fried butter?
>>
>>51040118
I've never had fried Oreos, but I have had a deep fried snickers covered in powdered sugar.

Some things just shouldn't ever be mixed under any circumstances.
>>
>>51040096
Would hardly be any fun then. The drawbacks would have lifted after ten years for them.

>>51040118
Bleurgh how can you do that to your body

>>51040140
Nah, basically his only goal unless you fight long enough to convince him of what he lost faith in, is to kill you. Collateral is fine if it gives him peace at last. Course, I'm sure he'd help fix whatever was damaged if you do help him get over stuff before he leaves.

>>51040211
Just

Why don't you just shovel fat into your mouth at that point?
>>
>>51040118
There is no reason to dip Oreos in pancake batter and deep fry them. NO REASON!
>>
>>51040211
No, the oreos were as far as I'm willing to go in this life. Is there anything worse than deep fried butter?

>>51040232
>shovel fat into your mouth at that point?
they'd have to deep fry it first. Then use that as a pizza topping. Then deep fry that.
>>
>>51040232
>>51040234
Sometimes a little self-destruction by way of culinary exploration is a good thing.

>>51040220
It's about the riiiiiide, man.
>>
>>51040265
whyyyyy? Why would you do that to yourself?
>>
>>51040140
He wants to kill you so utterly that he would erase both you and himself from existence, there's not much reasoning with this guy, especially for old jumpers.

If you were the one in his shoes and your goal was to kill past you I don't think that he would care about little things like the destruction of the planet. Besides he probably would just teleport you guys to some uninhabited world or create a separate dimensions like a reality marble rather than deal with Nasuverse Earth.
>>
>>51040232
I don't think you understand. Neither of us can die, ever. If we start fighting and get serious, we'd use weapons that can threaten the destruction of the world. In Nasuverse that's a big no-no.
Read http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/World
Basically if we fight the entire planet would work to kill us, which is impossible, but it would sink continents, cause never ending storms, send out the most powerful monsters ever (past and future) and more just to stop us from fighting. That's just Earth, if you try messing with other planets it can get worse.
>>
File: iowa1476263205503.jpg (162KB, 951x1200px) Image search: [Google]
iowa1476263205503.jpg
162KB, 951x1200px
>itt American jumpers horrify their Commonwealth siblings with their culinary abominations
'Murrica
>>
>>51040293
And he's desperate. Willing to do anything. Even if he knows there's no real chance it'd work. Just like EMIYA.
>>
>>51040298
I imagine she tastes like deep fried food, too.
>>
>>51040289
I only trained in defensive techniques, how to use a sword, how to throw one type of magic lightning bolt and the rest is in my Gundam. There is no power either of us would have from that training which would allow us to get off Earth to fight.
>>
>>51040232
Ah, that's somewhat reassuring. I shudder to think what someone with An Ego Greater than All the World's Evils, Spinal Tap or (god forbid, and) Cruel and Unusual would be like after several centuries.
>>
Um, in the process of making a First/Next jump, how much am I allowed to copy from Showa?
>>
>>51040309
Nah, Iowa probably tastes of corn.
>>
>>51040272
Culinary exploration is substituting Oreo crumbs for a graham cracker crust in a pie. Dipping desserts in pancake batter and deep frying them in just culinary genocide. Deep frying butter should be considered a war crime.
>>
>>51040342
deep fried corn, surely.
>>
>>51039852
Is the Fourth Magic affected by magic resistance, or just magical power?
>>
>>51040298
I'm American, and most of this stuff still seems really unappealing.
>>
>>51040365
Nah, Iowa doesn't deep fry shit. They're more about grilling. They'd call it BBQ, but that'd cause large swaths of the south to go apoplectic.

>>51040347
>Culinary exploration is substituting Oreo crumbs for a graham cracker crust in a pie.
Pffft. That's like exploring your back yard. It only counts if you're a kid, it's summer time, and your telescope is also a machine gun lazer.
>>
Any must grab stuff/perks/things to look out for in chrono trigger?

Also, I'm making reptites' bodies like raptors because fuck that furry bullshit.
>>
>>51040368
Magic Resistance would add on top.
>>
File: 1483621886315.jpg (13KB, 294x218px) Image search: [Google]
1483621886315.jpg
13KB, 294x218px
>>51040414
Marle and Ayla
>>
File: dog 'nam.gif (4MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
dog 'nam.gif
4MB, 400x267px
>>51040347
Canada is just as bad when it comes to "culinary exploration".
>>
>>51040315
Well that's different, I assumed that you were god tier like most jumpers. I suppose he'll just call the Gundam and not care about the consequences, because he really, really, wants you dead and the Gundam is the only way that he can.
>>
>>51040437
Poutine is pretty horrible, even when you're drunk.
>>
>>51040404
Well, apparently Iowa has deep fried butter on a stick and the state fair is known for a variety of fried food, again on a stick. But that's what wikipedia says and using state fairs is kinda cheating. They always have fried shit.
>>
>>51040424
...But does it do anything on its own? Like, say I want to harm an opponent who is resistant/immune to magic, but not magically-gifted themselves: Would it work or normal, or would it punch through?
>>
>>51040458
State Fairs are indeed cheating. They're like low-rent Hunger Games where the real thrill is surviving them.
>>
>>51040392
Same. I'd kill a man for a funnel cake but when you throw chocolate in the mix it just gets meh.
>>
>>51040467
Yeah, it'd work. You're still usin magic afterall, even if it's strong as fuck.
>>
>>51040479
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who the fuck puts chocolate on a funnel cake? That's a party foul and a half.
>>
>>51040424
Does JUMPER knows that I know he will arrive?
>>
File: heresy.jpg (64KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
64KB, 599x599px
>>51040404
>grilling is BBQ
>>
File: dinosaur man.jpg (121KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur man.jpg
121KB, 375x500px
>>51040414
"Furry bullshit"? Anon, Reptites don't look like furries, they look like aliens. They're based off the hypothetical design for a sapient evolved dinosaur done by Dale Russel in the 80s.

As for what to grab, Dreamstone, the Rainbow Shell, and the Sun Stone are all must-haves. You can get those in-jump, so no need to purchase them with CP.
>>
File: 4528.jpg (85KB, 1987x1113px) Image search: [Google]
4528.jpg
85KB, 1987x1113px
I'm ooooout. Any questions I'll get to in time. Soon. When I wake up, probably not before.
>>
>>51040514
Yeah, I know, but that's how some people roll, man.
>>
>>51040489
So, if I buy the 2nd magic, would it be safe to assume I can make use of it wherever? But If I learn it, I'd need something like Doormaker to ensure the existence of parallel dimensions?
>>
>>51040491
Yeah, you save the chocolate for elephant ears.
>>
File: Goodbye.gif (60KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye.gif
60KB, 500x347px
>>51040523
Sleep well.
>>
>>51040523
>When I wake up, probably not before.
You can answer questions in your sleep? Interesting.
>>
File: 1379389662704.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1379389662704.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>51040437
I never said they weren't. There's just as vile examples of poor culinary choices up here as there are in the States.

>>51040453
Poutine is actually really good when made PROPERLY. Key word there. Buying it at a bar or a fast food joint is going to get you second rate cheese on crap fries covered in canned gravy. When made correctly, with real turkey gravy and fresh cheese curds on top of home made fries, it is a delight.

I hate poutine at first too because of my first few exposures being fast food style saltbombs. But, after visiting Quebec and having the real stuff, I can tell you that it's delicious when done correctly.
>>
>>51040447
>We both fight in the indestructible Gundams
>Spend more time fighting things sent from the nearby planetoids to interrupt our fight than we do fighting
>Eventually gain a small camaraderie because we can only talk to each other for the 10 years.

>Jump ends on a newly formed planetoid made from the corpses of all the things we've slain as I stare at him and say "The fuck? We wasted 10 years fighting just to have you give up at the last moment? No wonder you're the bad end. Have fun being the chicken shit you are, I'm going to continue my journey and have fun just to spite you"
>As soon as I leave he gives a smile, knowing his purpose is complete
>>
>>51040491
The fried candy I've seen has essentially been a coating of funnel cake around a chocolate bar.
>>
>>51040404
>BBQ
yeah no, that's not barbecue. fuuuuuuuuuuuck that.

Barbecue is pork done in a smoker.
I'm gonna explode Iowa in my next jump.
>>
>>51040714
>not pit roasting your pig
Get on my level, famallamamama
>>
File: CoD fanfiction wiki.png (24KB, 210x379px) Image search: [Google]
CoD fanfiction wiki.png
24KB, 210x379px
So jumpers what do your guns look like?
>>
>>51040829
I don't really use guns, famalam. It's kind of hard to justify using them when most projectiles may as well be stationary from my perspective.
>>
>>51040829
>>
File: 1303806554542.jpg (534KB, 990x705px) Image search: [Google]
1303806554542.jpg
534KB, 990x705px
>>51040829
I just really like the 1911, okay?
>>
Changelog:
400 CP perk for Faith of Shadows is no longer a companion, but instead aimed toward joining multiple teams and getting away with it.
Knowledge of the Infinite Order has been severely downgraded, and had the price severely downgraded to compensate.
Mithril Rapier now explains /why/ you might want it.
Reliquary gives an option of coming without a bound succubus/incubus.
I think there's a few other minor clarifications, but I can't remember them.

As per usual, throwing this up for a balance check, I'll finish up any fluff remaining after I'm sure that everything's balanced against each other.
>>
>>51040829 I just got really good at throwing things.
>>
File: 1255120632261.jpg (348KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1255120632261.jpg
348KB, 500x441px
>>51040988
>>51040868
What about carrying a weapon do discourage the ignorant from attempting violence against an apparently unarmed Jumper? Or when you lay down some violence yourself and don't want to reveal the fact that you're some kind of hellgod?
>>
>>51040829
>>51041057
I carry around a shitty toy gun that does nothing. When I "shoot" it I just fire a bolt of plasma or a laser at whatever the toy is pointing at.
>>
>>51041057
Glamours/Illusions should do the trick. Generally there's no need to carry the real thing, and anyone who can see through those probably wouldn't be fooled by a gun anyway.
>>
>>51041057
>discourage the ignorant from attempting violence against an apparently unarmed Jumper
But that's really fun. Also, it might discourage them from attacking "apparently unarmed" people. It's, at best, good for bluffing.
>>
File: no you don't understand.png (45KB, 971x323px) Image search: [Google]
no you don't understand.png
45KB, 971x323px
Have you ever used a custom companion option to recreate someone that you couldn't pick up as a companion because there was no jump at the moment or there was no canon companion option?

Who?
>>
File: contemplating chibi dog.jpg (98KB, 736x856px) Image search: [Google]
contemplating chibi dog.jpg
98KB, 736x856px
>>51040829
Gun? I don't think I actually have one.
>>
>>51040829
Generally sort of a long and roughly rectangular shape. Kind of like the sort of guns that mecha tend to be equipped with, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>51040829
>Picture very related.
>>
File: Tired Silver.jpg (215KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tired Silver.jpg
215KB, 1000x1000px
>>51040523
Have a good night.
In the meantime, the build is done. This'll be FUNâ„¢.

Inartuculate sobbing?

~~~

100- Magus Heir: Ah, the elite of the dying breed. Fabulous.

Command Seals: Have to say, being abusive about using these Seals always confused me. What kind of idiot... Ah, nevermind. 'Tis a stupid tangent.
Magic Circuits: 20 HQ circuits... Well, those won't stay relevant for long – for reasons that will become apparent later.
Basic Training: And to think, in most other jumps this would be one hell of a perk.
Demi-Servant- 500: The concept utterly fascinated me ever since I saw that one Rin picture. And well - possession is still such an unresolved topic in fiction.
Power of the Tsun: Well, that's just ripe for abuse.
This is My Absolute Territory: I... Never actually considered this angle. Being comfortable no matter what is also important, hm.
The Family Art x1.5 (Alchemy)- 200: Who knew how easy it is to influence my choices with but one throwaway line in a capstone?
Average One- 300: The knowledge, the power, the control... What more to wish for?
Sorcerer's Apprentice (The First)- 500: ...I am not actually sure why I am taking this one. The potential, perhaps? Or is it the hope permeating the very concept - Denial of Nothingness? Time will tell.
Voice of the Lorelei- 200: Hello darkness my old friend...
Bonds of Fate- 600: Such a wonderful Creation skill... And the item thing is so useful, you have no idea.
Mythical Visage- 200: Much obliged!~
Dragonheart- 300: 3000 Blue Blood circuits. And the one day regen. Ooooof.

A Special Ruby: Reusable trump card of Rin's? That's pretty nice, remembering what she could do with that.
Tools of the Trade- 100: Alchemy. Hm, I wonder what I'd be able to do in a year...?
Majutsu Kokuin: Of a free variety, but that's no problem.

Servant: Hm, whom should I pick? Scathach is unavailable... Nero? Tamamo? I hear Musashi is a good Ser- He is a girl. Why is he a girl?

(TBC)
>>
>>51041252
So, you're gun is a Vagetta?
>>
>>51040523
>>51041290
Worm Slut- 100: So if I don't have sex, my effectiveness is lessened to the point of crippling... Wait. What changed?
Sealing Designation- 200: Over the course of ten years? Was going to happen regardless.
Servant Override- 200: As with the Servant, will probably wait until the supplement to pick.
Centre Stage- 300: Ah, glorious battle. Let us grow through struggle
Grail Campaign- 300: Let us... Grow... Through struggle?
Class War- 300: Well then. That presents... A problem. Then again, I can always just swipe the Seals and order everyone to suicide, even if with a bitter taste in my mouth. Yay for immoral decisions!~
JUMPER- 600: Hm. I mean, it's not hopeless - right off, I can see at least two ways of doing this. But everything that happens there will depend on where in the chain this ends up being.

~~~

In a nutshell? Thank you, Valeria. A journey to truly struggle and grow strong in. Reminded me of how I first read F/SN, knowing NOTHING about the franchise. One of the best reads of my life.
>>
>>51040829
Ranged weapons are for cowards.
>>
>>51035847
Not sure if you're here or not, but what exactly do you mean by "potato it" when we were talking about alt-chains?
>>
File: jaynero8Y5mk.gif (5MB, 742x315px) Image search: [Google]
jaynero8Y5mk.gif
5MB, 742x315px
>>51041302
>Worm Slut- 100: So if I don't have sex, my effectiveness is lessened to the point of crippling... Wait. What changed?
>Sealing Designation- 200: Over the course of ten years? Was going to happen regardless.
>Servant Override- 200: As with the Servant, will probably wait until the supplement to pick.
>Centre Stage- 300: Ah, glorious battle. Let us grow through struggle
>Grail Campaign- 300: Let us... Grow... Through struggle?
>Class War- 300: Well then. That presents... A problem. Then again, I can always just swipe the Seals and order everyone to suicide, even if with a bitter taste in my mouth. Yay for immoral decisions!~
>JUMPER- 600: Hm. I mean, it's not hopeless - right off, I can see at least two ways of doing this. But everything that happens there will depend on where in the chain this ends up being.
Madam, you have giant brass balls.
>>
File: 1855791-bigthumbnail.jpg (100KB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
1855791-bigthumbnail.jpg
100KB, 450x259px
>>51040829
The same way I like my women: big, loud, and hard hitting.
>>
>>51041333
Not that anon, but: It's an old in-joke around here. A long time ago someone posted a document labeled as a "Multiplayer Supplement" that was really a recipe for potato casserole (pretty good one, too, I actually tried it). So we now refer to jumps with multiple jumpers interacting with each other as "potato mode".
>>
>>51041389
It's still on the Drive in the supplements folder.
>>
File: 1372514876554.jpg (189KB, 530x901px) Image search: [Google]
1372514876554.jpg
189KB, 530x901px
>>51041294
It's a V-2 rocket launched from an extra-dimensional space. It doesn't have to come from up my skirt, it's just funnier that way.

>>51041302
Geeze Annette, that's really going full tilt.
>>
File: Angel of the Present Days.jpg (130KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Angel of the Present Days.jpg
130KB, 800x1066px
>>51041337
At a certain point, I realised that I have at least five perks that make me stronger the more ridiculous my opposition gets. And another bunch that add the defeated opponents' strength to my own.

And while the latter are unapplicable in this case, drawbacks that give you more opposition become actually something to be desired, as compared to flaws that cripple YOU, specifically.

And to think, I am primarily charisma build.
>>
>>51041446
>I realised that I have at least five perks that make me stronger the more ridiculous my opposition gets
Which ones?
>>
>>51041446
>I have at least five perks that make me stronger the more ridiculous my opposition gets.
If JUMPER has those too, that makes for a hilarious feedback loop.
>>
File: 1476247233170.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476247233170.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>51041302
Dear god.

Good luck, Annette. Fight well.
>>
File: Orks.jpg (98KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Orks.jpg
98KB, 780x481px
>>51039781
That image is amazing

>>51040298
Don't bring America into this man. This shit disgusts me.

>>51040829
>Using Guns
Why Tho?
>>
>>51041290
>Dragonheart- 300: 3000 Blue Blood circuits.
It doesn't actually do that, tho.
>>
>>51041057
Either I'm going for complete stealth so no one knows I'm there, or I am acting like a saint to find out who the assholes who would attack a random person are.
>>
File: KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg (51KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg
51KB, 300x451px
>>51039620
100 cp - Doctor Evil
Being an origin that basis itself around science, you should obviously have some degrees. For that reason, you now have a degree in genetics and engineering, valid in all future jumps. Beyond that, while it’s not an actual degree, you also have a good working knowledge on how the two combine, the art of cybernetics and cyborg.

200 cp - Willing Accomplice
How exactly you entered into business with Shocker is important. Maybe they kidnaped you off the street, or threatened to hurt a loved one. But, in your case, neither of those was necessary. You joined voluntarily, and because of that, you have a measure of their trust. This allows you a bit of leeway in your actions, a few ‘missing’ pieces of equipment, a botched mission or two, that kind of thing. This also extends to any other organization you join - or, at least, the less reputable ones.

400 cp - Monster Making Master
You know how the science behind many of Shockers transformative procedures, ranging from making Combatmen, to Shocker Riders, to Kaijin. However, your knowledge is strictly that of R&D. While you are excellent at making and eventually improving these technologies, you have next to no actual experience with using them.

600 cp - Remodeled Human
Ah, remember those procedures I mentioned just a moment ago? You now have a free pass to undergo one of them. Bar the Shocker Rider one, of course. Now, these procedures are rather painful at the current time, but if you were willing to wait, I’m sure a less painful method could be devised. Perhaps one involving nanobots? Additionally, the longer you wait, the stronger a transformation you will receive, due to technologies march.

So. Scientist tree. How'd I do?
>>
>>51041552
Hi, Heavens! Got a question about Kabuto:
Is the Worm capstone's Hyper Clock Up also capable of weird time shit, or is that Lord of Speed-only? Also, does Worm and Zecter's Clock Ups stack?
>>
>>51039126
Technically also leaves super-1, stronger, and the rest as well.
>>
>>51041716
No, we have jumps for Showa-era, too.
>>
So how do most "scaling" weapons work? Is it assumed that they can kill beings on your level as easily as its base could kill its intended opponents?
>>
>>51041642
Looks good to me.
>>
>>51041716
Showa Part 1 and 2 are pretty much all the Showa-era Riders.

Why no J's huge, Kamen Jumper. Why.
>>
>>51041389
>>51041417
Oh, I saw that! But I failed to make the connection.

But well, I suppose in this hypothetical alt-chain I'd give them a means to communicate. (Then again I headcanon that my jumper can communicate with other jumpers through a Hero BBS thing that filters out charisma perks)

And I have a question, *Everyone groans* so I have a 1up from Mario + 4th Verse from Fates, which means that I could do the more powerful effects. I'd still die, but I'd come back because of the 1up.

What I'm wondering is how Vash the Stampede would really take me using the 4th Verse. Is it technically a suicide if I come back to life?
>>
>>51041671
I don't think we see any of the Worm time travel, so I doubt the temporal bit of Lord of the Speed applies to them. There's no hard 'no' on that, though, last I checked.

That second question is a bit harder to answer. Clock Up is implied to be both velocity and time fuckery at work. I don't know if stacking them would do anything in the long run.

Basically, you're going to fanwank, but my personal lean on both of these is a soft 'no'. Maybe with some tinkering?
>>
>>51041514
Let's see, from what I can remember off hand...

"What Doesn't Kill Me" from Virtual World - the more you hurt me, the deeper your grave gets.

Exp system from Disgaea - the stronger my opponent, the better the payoff, even if I get beaten and run.

EVO - the more I live, the more I survive, the MORE I become. Evolution.

Dormant Power from SMT - arguable, but worth mentioning.

Juggernaut from Sports - the longer I fight, the better I get. And I am SURE there was something else like this in the chain.

Various perks that let me learn from my opponent (like Copycat from Ranma, or Wuxia Adaptability). And then, if you consider the Time Bleed effect that may or may not end up happening... The battle with ANNETTE might just be the most enlightening teaching session of my entire life.

And then there are the charisma perks of course... The more we fight, the less reason you have to fight me. Which is plan A, incidentally - to survive until consensus. So that might work.

If there is one thing I, and hopefully by extension ANNETTE, would never do, is talk someone into suicide. So here's to not being talked into shoving myself onto the sword.

>>51041543
Aye. Although, I imagine fighting the same enemy over and over again would lessen the gains.

>>51041552
Thank you kindly.

I will have no other choice, will I?~

>>51041592
You're quite right. Dragonheart is not actually 3000 circuits, just equal to the amount. Much appreciated. 20 Blue circuits it is, then! Still pretty great, in comparison to most.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>51041913
>going to fanwank
Going to have to fanwank, I mean.

Typos make me sound even meaner than I actually am. I apologize for that. Also!

Your Soft Smile [100, Free for Gentle Soul] - It’s just the way your smile is, Jumper. Whenever you look happy or are enjoying yourself, you have a warm radiance around you that is almost contagious. This has a soothing effect on those around you, and will make others feel just a little more at ease or that all's right with the world. This has a minor effect on strangers, and a much stronger one on those who care about you.
>>
>>51040026
Sounds like someone didn't invest in Social Links.
>>
>>51041914
>The more we fight, the less reason you have to fight me
Yeah, but won't this also apply to your JUMPER?
>>
Jumpers, how will you handle when you finally go home (assuming you do), and reunite with friends and family, whom you've now not seen in thousands of years, and knew for a tiny fraction of your life (especially compared to your companions), while they never knew you left.
>>
>>51041444
In the end, we are here for the journey, are we not? Simple victory does not a journey make.

I mean, I didn't take the Black drawback. THAT would've been suicide.
>>
>>51040522
The ones you buy with CP give you an unlimited supply, though.
>>
>>51041932
Just reading that perk makes me happy. I assume it's based on Madoka?
>>
File: 1472013884512.png (117KB, 482x484px) Image search: [Google]
1472013884512.png
117KB, 482x484px
>>51042000
Yup, yup. Gentle Soul is all Madoka.
>>
>>51041960
See spoiler. According to the drawback phrasing, I can still talk her into peaceful resolution. Hopefully meaning she is not so far gone so as to just talk me into dying. So that's a plus.
>>
>>51041963
Fake my death, take over the world.
>>
>>51042035
Madoka is cute! CUTE! Which is why I'm coming back post-spark and using one of those Grail wishes so that she can have the happy ending she deserves, rather then having to fight an eternal war against witches. She can keep being Madokami, I'm just letting her interact with others again and have a peaceful life.
>>
>>51041988
Yeah, but any crafting-focused jumper worth their salt has the material science perks to make their own after studying a sample.
>>
>>51042071
Keep an eye on the document once I release the jump. You might like what you find.
>>
>>51032669
Would mental super speed (like from Symbiote) let me search the Library faster? And would multitasking perks let me run multiple searches at once?
>>
>>51042071
>using one of those Grail Wishes
What a waste of a perfectly good wish.
>>
File: what is home.png (20KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
what is home.png
20KB, 256x384px
>>51041963
Nah, we're going back to the home we most fondly remember.
>>
>>51042103
Hype levels are off the charts right now, you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>51041963
I think I'll handle it pretty well, especially since I have a list of stuff to do. Fix my mother's brain aneurysm problem, cure my niece's blindness, destroy all traces of cancer or other serious diseases, heal the blind, crippled, etc, bring world peace, end hunger as a world wide problem, advance local tech while making sure it's not used for evil, introduce my kids, wife, and companions to my family, and give certain people Kamen Rider belts and the Force. To expand on that last bit, establish a league of Kamen Riders that use the light side of the Force and fight to protect the smiles of the innocent, serving as fangs for the fangless. I'll give them lightsaber training as well.
>>
>>51041727
>>51041816

Sure but only as much as the jumps only actually details rider-amazon and part 2 covers black and the movies.

That's like saying Kamen Rider Hesei part 1 covers Kabuto and the jump should not be approved.
>>
>>51041816

Because I hate fun.
>>
File: wishingforhappy.png (261KB, 496x281px) Image search: [Google]
wishingforhappy.png
261KB, 496x281px
>>51042111
Pic related.
>>
>>51042271
No, the first one has Skyrider, Stronger, and Super-1 in there. Read it again.
>>
>>51040939
Paladin is mentioned to get a horse, would that mean they get the item in the divine section for free? Also what happens if you use Arcane & Divine magic?
>>
>>51042306
By the way, does anyone have an actual picture of this? I've seen it here before, but I spent 15 minutes looking for that, and ended up cropping it out a fake phone text meme for the Fgo Illya event.
>>
>>51042313
Maybe you should reread it, it covers time wise, not option wise.
>>
>>51042341
Most Paladins have to earn their horse, while buying it lets you start out with it.

Nothing? Unless you mean at the same time, in which case the Divine magic flickers out. Though IIRC there's a spell that lets you use your Divine Magic to provide more power for your Arcane magic.
>>
>>51042306
Exactly. There are countless others scattered across the worlds who share a similar fate... soooo why waste such a powerful wish on someone whose circumstances aren't even that bad (relatively speaking). It just comes across as the actions of one who cares less about people and more about remedying their own negative emotions.

It's just about the worst thing you could do with a wish of such magnitude, when there are more lasting ways to go about the same end. Don't be Sayaka, anon.
>>
>>51042381
Huh. You're right. That's odd, it used to have options for them. Kamen Rider Stronger was directly referenced in the capstone for Shocker Riders, for example. What happened?
>>
>>51042301
I was reading the Kamen Wiki to learn more about Riderman and how the Bionic Arm works. Do you get the version of the Arm from the series or the Manga? If you can get the version from the Manga, how does this "Cassette Arms" work?
>>
>>51042420
They earned their own damn wish they can do whatever they want with it
>>
>>51042403
Like if I use Divine magic to buff myself, then cast a fireball to soften a target up or teleport myself. Would said buffs shatter? What if an enemy Mage throws fireball, does that mean my buff spells are gone?
>>
>>51042420
What part of EVERYONE is confusing to you?
>>
>>51042306
Uh, you're talking about using the wish to make one person happy, not everyone. That picture isn't related.
>>
>>51042306
>>51042420
All wishes are ultimately based on self-satisfaction since you're enforcing your view of how the world should be upon everyone else. You're wishing for everyone to be happy not because of some altruistic desire for peace but because their unhappiness makes you uncomfortable. As a consequence you're much better off making a completely selfish wish that will make you happy.
>>
>>51042486
Sure. That doesn't mean it's not a waste, though. It'd be like wishing to put out one specific fire in an area with a high fire risk.

>>51042584
Nothing. What part of EVERYONE is confusing to you? The context of their post was clearly in reference to making a SINGLE person happy, in an utter waste of a wish.
>>
>>51042301
Will you add a ZX related perk when you uptade it?
>>
>>51042111
>>51042614
>>51042420
>nofunallowed.jpg
>>
>>51042071
>grail wishes
Those things are tainted, desu. You use that for her and she'll be more fucked than she was in the series.
>>
>>51042534
I... don't /believe/ so. Most of the interactions we've seen are along the lines of "I cast Divine Shield" vs "I cast Arcane Fireball". Arcane Fireball takes out Divine shield. That being said, the Demonic Form from Possession flickers out simply on contact with a powerful Dryad, and when someone starts up a bunch of Arcane enchanting devices, it starts wreaking havoc on a bunch of divine shields simply through proximity. So... maybe? Depends on the targeting, probably.

For example: Pretty sure that casting Divine Buff then Fireball works fine (Since the buff is on yourself, while the arcane energy is going into the air to make the fireball), but Divine Buff + Teleport will probably lose the buff (since both are on you), and if someone fireballs you while you have a divine buff on, you're probably going to lose it (since the arcane energy of the fireball is going to smash into the divine energy of your buffs when the fireball smashes into your body). I'm not actually sure though, I'll have to reread and double check, and it's kinda long.
>>
>>51042653
Nope. Well, if you use the one from Stay Night, then yeah, but as of right now you can still use the one from Extra and pick 1st/2nd/3rd in the general fate jump to get another.
>>
>>51042600
"Selfish" wishes are ultimately better for everyone.
>>
>>51042653
This >>51042671.
>>
>>51040939
Everything seems balanced. Neat jump.
>>
>>51042600
I want philosophy students to go and stay go.
>>
>>51039168
>Since the shape honestly becomes aesthetic and irrelevant to the function once you've used the perk

So... does that mean if I changed a longsword into a rapier, it wouldn't be any pointier or stabbier?
>>
Is the protag of FGO a valid choice of master in Extra?
>>
>>51042737
I'm sorry that you can't use reason to explore ideas, actions, and agency with intellectual honesty, anon. I'm sure that whatever platitudes you keep in your back pocket will work just fine.
>>
>>51042812
I'm sorry, it's just that I've heard that
>it's impossible to not be selfish
shit a hundred times, and sure, it's technically correct.
But altruism is about actions over thoughts and emotions, anon.
>intellectual honesty,
How about this for intellectual honesty? As far as any human can prove, \tThe universe is deterministic. Therefore you, I, and every other anon on this board are just machines made meat, merely reacting to our environment in complex ways.
Which means free will doesn't exist, and so neither can selfishness or selflessness, since either would require a being capable of making a decision free from tethers of deterministic reality.
>>
>>51042805
Why would he be? Fujimaru Ritsuka is confirmed to be in his own universe branch.
>>
File: tumblr_npdsqzIjbY1qmrsrlo1_1280.png (623KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npdsqzIjbY1qmrsrlo1_1280.png
623KB, 1280x720px
>>51042812
>>
>>51042800
I mean that the shape won't really effect how useful it is as a weapon. Plutia hits people with a stuffed animal, PB just hits it on her guitar, Uzume yells through her phone, and Famitsu surfs a giant lobster, and they're all (mostly) equally effective at punching you in the face.
>>
>>51040939
>>51042659
So, that Archdemon from Possessed, can you talk to it without letting it take control?

Also, can you give it partial control, like, only allowing it to use a bodypart?

Does have an archdemon possessing me do anything to help with controlling a Reliquary's demon?

...Can you do more than Shadow Jumping with the Shadow Magic granted by Shadow Jumper’s Trinket?
>>
>>51043020
So it basically applies contact damage? There's no effective difference between hitting someone with the flat of the sword vs the edge?
>>
Exactly what are the Barons of Moves Like This? Are they Psykers?
>>
>>51043032
Yes.

Not that I'm aware of.

... Yes, actually, in that the archdemon's basically the princess. The problem's that demons are pretty much hardwired to be assholes. They're physically incapable of /not/ being jerks, it drives them crazy.

We haven't seen shadow magic used for anything beyond Shadow Jumping, but if something else shows up that Shadow Magic can do, then yes, it'll grant access to those skills. It's worth noting that Shadow Jumping is mainly used instead of teleporting by a group whose whole shtick is that they're so good at stealth that even gods can't detect their side, so I'm assuming it's still useful.
>>
>>51043069
Yes. The point of the perk is basically to let you use stupid and impractical weapons without actually making you worse at combat.
>>
...How bad of a plan would it be to use tsukihime's RM option to pick up type mercuries RM?
>>
What perks do I need to convince Sage in Hero BBS to let me be his apprentice?
>>
>>51043105
Honestly? You could probably just ask him. Sage is a pretty chill guy.
>>
>>51043076
Cool, thanks.

...Would the archdemon princess also be hardwired to be an asshole then, or be an exception?
>>
>>51043121
He is probably the most chill of the high end characters in the chain. He can be a bit spastic at times, but otherwise an awesome dude.
>>
>>51042071
Why don't you just wish for the power to fix her life, rather just using the wish directly? You could help even more people in dead end situations if you did.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for the rest of his life.
>>
>>51043074
No they're a Deldar JoJo reference.
>>
>>51043162
She's an exception, as well as the demons from the dimension over where the Hellhounds are. It has to do with the fact that the Archdemon's a demigoddess, since she's the daughter of the Queen of Demons (who's a goddess.)
>>
>>51043189
That could also work, though it might have consequences on its' own.
>>
>>51043238
Such as?
>>
File: chozo_statue_by_tufsing-d65bw18.png (146KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
chozo_statue_by_tufsing-d65bw18.png
146KB, 600x450px
Hey Heavens, for something that isn't KR related -

With Legacy of the Lost in Metroid, it mentions that the statues pop up when you're at a 'total impasse'.
Does it count if your powers are voluntarily disabled?
Like if I've toggled off all my powers and stumped by a particular obstacle I could otherwise teleport past, or is it going to go "no, you don't need my help, you can toggle them back on"?

Because otherwise it seems that as soon as I get any kind of teleportation powers/tech they'll basically stop appearing.
>>
>>51043257
Well, think about this. If I wish for the power to fix her life, what will that make me? Will I become the new Law of Cycles? After all, the whole reason her life is like it is is because she became a concept, a being that could save every magical girl throughout space and time. She essentially broke the rules of karma and reality itself. So wishing for the power to fix her life might come in rather...unfortunate ways, if I'm not careful.

Captcha, that is a church, not a street sign.
>>
>>51043210
Alright, that's good then.

Now, last question before I finish my build... what's a Gygax scale?
>>
>>51043340
Maybe the Sidereal or Infernal jump has something to help with that
>>
>>51043375
The local scale of threats. At 20 you're legally considered a natural disaster, not a person. If you heal someone, they were healed by a miracle. If you kill someone, they were killed by bad luck. People won't arrest you any more than they'd arrest a typhoon, and if you build something, as far as the law's concerned, it just kinda... popped into existence. We don't know what anything else is on it though.
>>
>>51043393
Hmm...that IS a possibility. Sidereals should have some stuff for fate and destiny, after all, and if anyone should know about karma and possibility, it's the Yozi.

>>51043423
How powerful do you have to be to count as a 20? A planetary scale threat or something? I mean, didn't one country hit another so hard it broke time?
>>
>>51043423
That's kinda hilarious.

Wish there was a perk somewhere that let something like that always apply to you.
>>
>>51043393
The Cecylene charm set does have a lot of wishing charms. It's because the intersection of her themes of "hypocritical laws and deals" and "creature of the desert" is "wish-granting genie". So an Infernal can do some pretty impressive reality warping in the name of granting a wish. They can't change what's possible, but they can grant desires that are capable of being fulfilled with things that do exist. It tends to be damaging to the soul of the wisher, though, represented as then going into XP debt for whatever you gave them that they have to work off before they can develop as a person any further. But you might be able to spin off some custom charms that can deal with the Law of Cycles through them. Might have to go into Heretical charms, though, maybe combined with Ebon Dragon themes of "fuck getting trapped by rules or obligations". I could see a Cecylene/Ebon Dragon charm being able to wish someone out of the consequences of their wish. Would just replace it with new consequences, probably, but maybe those will be more manageable ones.
>>
>>51043423
>At 20 you're legally considered a natural disaster, not a person
>typhoon

I see what you did there
>>
File: ItsDragonTime.jpg (259KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ItsDragonTime.jpg
259KB, 1680x1050px
>>51043423
Huh. That actually sounds pretty damn cool. Too bad I'm apparently only a 19...

Warlock [Free] Insert evil laugh here.
Dragon - Red [600] Always go dragon.
>perks:
Arcane Caster [100] Getting some basic magic is good.
Inferalist [Free] But some demonic corruption with that is nice too. Besides, stealth is good.
Musician [Free] Music! Yay!
Possessed [300] More voices in my head! I'm sure we'll get along swimmingly.
>items:
Talisman of Absolution [Free] Very useful indeed.
Reliquary [200] Just fun. I'll take it /with/ demon, of course. I'm suuure nothing will go wrong. DELICIOUS CANDY
Shadow Jumper’s Trinket [300] Shadow magic is probably pretty damn useful, even if Infernal magic can shadow jump too apparently?
>drawbacks:
Freshman [+0] Should be interesting.
Divine Curiosity [+200] Well. Everyone needs some excitement in their life. Might as well be the gods screwing with me.
Dark Secret [+300] I'd say a 19 out of 20 isn't bad at all.

So. I honestly don't know much at all about this setting.

But I'm a dragon possessed by an archdemon, and I'm carting around a bunch of stuff I probably really shouldn't have. So it's all good in my book.

I wonder what kinda classes I'd get here...
>>
>>51043457
Arachne's a 20. She's killed a god once. So, uh, probably not planetary, but still really strong.

>>51043472
I was debating on putting one in for 400 general, but eventually decided not to, since it's an effect of the government basically going "Okay, we're admitting you're capable of taking us all on, so let's just quietly pretend that we're not actually bowing to a single person". Should I re-add it?

>>51043488
Um. I don't? Did I accidentally make a joke?
>>
>>51043519
>Should I re-add it?
All the yes.
>>
>>51043519
>Should I re-add it?
I mean. Up to you.

But I'd take it.
>>
>>51043479
That sounds like it could really help. Thanks anon for the idea.

>>51043519
Wait, how strong are gods in this universe? Didn't the Elder Gods create Heaven and Hell with "SCIENCE!"?
>>
>>51043533
Yeah. She mugged one of the weaker ones that replaced them, not one of them, sorry, should have been clearer.
>>
>>51043519
I would love something like that.

it's a trigun joke. 'vash the humanoid typhoon'.
>>
>>51043519
Thought you were making a Trigun reference because Vash the Stampede is also called the Humanoid Typhoon, and at one point his antics end up getting him legally defined as a "natural disaster" by an insurance company
>>
>>51043519
>Should I re-add it?
I'd buy the shit out of that and leave you walking funny afterward, desu.
>>
>>51043530
>>51043531
>>51043548
>>51043550

Re-adding, then.
>>
>>51043561
...on one hand, that sounds awesome.

On the other, damnit, I'd just finished my build. 400cp, you said? I guess I can do without shadow magic...
>>
>>51040939
>Knowledge of the Infinite Order (400)
Wasn't this 1000 CP? What happened?
>>
>>51043598
It got downgraded a lot.
>>
>>51043607
Is there any way to use the Archdemon's power without letting it take over?
>>
>>51043648
I... /believe/ you can channel it through you, because the canon character has the problem that the demon's magic voice keeps leaking through when she tries to hum, but it's main ability is the fact that it's a powerful demon that maims the shit out of people, so... yeah. Not really sure if there's any other power to call upon, to be honest.
>>
>>51040939
>Favored Of Nature
>God of nature loves you
>Will intervene on your behalf
>Nasuverse
There is no way this can possibly go wrong.
>>
What waifus does code geass have?
>>
>>51043561
Anon Heart you seem to be on a webnovel streak. What are you planning to make a Jump out of next?
>>
File: uneducatedyandere.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
uneducatedyandere.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>51043684
>>Favored Of Nature
>>God of nature loves you
>>Will intervene on your behalf
Do you want to make Gaia a yandere? Because this is how you make Gaia a yandere.
>>
>>51043732
Kubera: One Last God, if I can figure out a way to make Transcendent Skills work without going, "Eh, make one up."
>>
>>51043734
Kind of, yes. At the very least, it will send he into conniptions when JUMPER and me fight.

Though honestly, I'm wondering what this will do to EVO Gaea.
>>
>>51043717
A fair amount. Pretty much every female character but Marianne and Villeta. Ugh, Villeta. You are the worst. Marianne only trumps you because she wanted to kill all humanity and fuse our souls together into a single being. That's how bad you are, that "tried to reenact the plot of End of Evangelion" is what it takes to exceed your awfulness. Even Nina Einstein is better than you. Nina "Tablefucker" Einstein, who made a bunch of super nukes because she upset her big gay crush died, is better than you.
>>
>>51043734
Yanderes are fun, I have enough harem and plot armor perks to deal with them.
>>
>>51043760
Oh, what's that about?

>>51043779
Villeta is even worse then she would normally be because she was part of the reason why the Black Knights betrayed Zero/Lelouch. That was so stupid for so many reasons, I can't even name them all.
>>
>>51043734
Why do people keep posting that webm?
>>
>>51043803
You do know you're supposed to leave ending punctuation outside of the spoiler when you're only doing sentence fragments, right?
>>
>>51043803
Basically? A universe where a modified version of Hindu mythology is true.
>>
>>51043772
>Though honestly, I'm wondering what this will do to EVO Gaea.
That's what I was saying, bub. Those perks are going to do funny things to her; I hope you're ready for that.
>>
>>51043680
Well I meant could you channel its strength without letting it possess you?
>>
>>51043803
I hated the sheer stupidity of that moment. Not to mention the most blatantly obvious gap in the whole argument, that if he'd mind controlled the fucks they wouldn't be able to think of turning against him in the first place.

Seriously why the HELL does that never come up when people start getting paranoid about mind control? The fact is ninety percent of the time if you can even question it it's evidence that you're in the clear.
>>
>>51043848
... I legitimately have no idea. The possessed character's a pacifist, so she never tries.
>>
>>51043854
>I hate the sheer stupidity of that series.
FTFY.
>>
>>51043840
We have lived many lives together, Arjuna. I remember them all. You do not remember.

(my favourite quote from the Bhagavad Gita, I know it's barely relevant.)
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>51043845
She's been on my list of people to waifu ever since I heard about her. Don't worry, I can handle this.

>>51043879
What happens if I take both Dryad and Valkrye?
>>
>>51043854
I think the writers got confused about which details they knew and which details the characters knew. Because if you have the omnipotent third-person perspective to know that Leloich can only give you a single command in your entire life, then it's plausible that he hasn't Geassed you into perfect loyalty. If you don't know his limits, though, as the Black Knights didn't, then you have to consider the possibility that anything you do is just part of his plan.

Though either way, it's pretty damn stupid that they sided with...fuck, I can't even remember his name anymore. Smarmy McBlonde Prince, why would you believe him? He's the villain, he's the one oppressing your society, why are you helping him? At the very least, go off and do our own thing separate from either of these jackasses.
>>
File: male spellcaster (3).jpg (200KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
male spellcaster (3).jpg
200KB, 768x1024px
>>51043854
>What do you think about mind control?
>Whatever the mindcontroller wants you to think, if they're doing it right.

I'm sorry, this was the only mind mage I had in my folder.
>>
>>51043913
...You know, I was expecting to roll a 3 or something, and then shout 'I WAS WRONG I CANT HANDLE THIS SOMEONE SAVE ME!'

But instead I get a 98. Whelp, time for some smooth jazz and a fade to black.
>>
>>51043903
I love Hindu mythology. It's so shamelessly over-the-top.

>>51043913
Then the Nature goddess pulled her shit together for once and actually made you correctly.

>>51043927
Schneizel.
>>
Is Reborn still around? I haven't seen him in a while.
>>
>>51043951
>Then the Nature goddess pulled her shit together for once and actually made you correctly.
And in the process, gave me crazy life and death powers? Cool. Now, if only that wasnt all 1000 of my cp, i could buy -

>In addition to all the natural benefits your species has it is well known that when one of Nysta's children dies she does not take it well. Not only is the Dryad instantly revived, but nature itself bends to destroy whoever killed her. For you though jumper this can only happen once per
jump.

...Is that the 'Favor of Nature' perk? Free with Dryad?

Whelp, I know what i'm doing, as if I didn't already.
>>
File: IMG_0297.png (419KB, 1404x1099px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.png
419KB, 1404x1099px
>>51043074
Do you even pose?
>>
>>51044010
... Hm. I probably could have just put "Favor of Nature is free for Dryads" couldn't I? I don't even remember why I didn't.
>>
File: trip1480024948941.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
trip1480024948941.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>51044034
Drugs.
>>
>>51044034
Probably. Do they get anything else free?
>>
>>51044050
MY EYES!
>>
>>51044050

That looks like cancer. Literally.
>>
>>51040939
>The Sarasio Kid
So are guns a thing in this setting? Or is this based on an archer or something?
>>
>>51044159
Not that I recall? Fey magic, and being female. Did I put those two in?

>>51044206
"Wands." Which are, uh, basically pistols. That shoot lighting. Or magical lasers. Either or.
>>
>>51038356
If one bought sorcerer's apprentice, the family art, and Majutsu Kokuin, would it be complete bs to say that they were all based off of the true magic? Maybe say that it was recently discovered by the family a generation or two ago, and you have a few decades worth of research on it?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>51044197
>>51044165
>>51044050
Just a warning to all of you that's what my Blacklight Sample Pic is now. It makes sense when you know I've gone Ultimate Lifeform Kars and all.
>>
>>51044228
does he dual-wield pistol-grip wands while surfing on a broom?
>>
>>51044228
I see female, but not Fey Magic. That or you were overly flowery in your prose. Maybe go back through and make sure you have all the free stuff actually listed as free, not just described?
>>
>>51044270
No broom, alas.

>>51044271
Mm. Good call, I'll do that.
>>
>>51044243
>Ultimate Lifeform Kars
You got sent into space where, longing for death but unable to find it, you eventually stopped thinking?
>>
>>51044243
How did you imprison Ultimate Kars? :o tell me your secrets!
>>
File: chrom why ugh computer.jpg (21KB, 250x391px) Image search: [Google]
chrom why ugh computer.jpg
21KB, 250x391px
>>51044321
disregard that I'm a fuckin goofball and did not read the post properly as usual
>>
File: ROFL.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>51044296
Solid referencing good Anon! Also Pic Related.

>>51044321
>>51044343
Well I didn't but if I wanted to I'd just use a Force Cage. He has no way of breaking out of six seamless panes of Force.
>>
>>51044343
That image makes me want to teach Chrom and Robin how to use a computer.
>So wait, this internet thing is a world wide web? Must be a pretty big spider
>I think that's just a name, Chrom.
Even better if I cover the world in a web and make a giant spider. The reactions, even if people wouldn't normally see it, would be amazing.
>>
>>51042998
>As far as any human can prove, \tThe universe is deterministic
This actually isn't true. We've proven all kinds of quantum randomness that seem to show that at least at its basics, the universe is non-deterministic.
>>
>>51044464
Not this again. Quantum randomness doesn't disprove determinism. And it certainly doesn't imply free will.
>>
Is it worth getting EX collector? Or should I leave it at A? What types of items could I be getting with EX vs A?
>>
>>51044423
You fool, if Chrom gets exposed to the internet he might stumble on the Chrom x Orange fic

Do you really want him to see that?
>>
>>51044464
There is no evidence to suggest that (outside of initial conditions) quantum-level phenomena have macro-scale effects.
>>
>>51043854
That moment was justification to kill all of them, really.
>>
>>51044505
I'd say get EX Item Creation, because it lets you make things as strong as Noble Phantasms.
>>
>>51044321
By sending him to Mars ofc.
>>
>>51044464
That's debatable. The Hidden Variable model of quantum phenomena might be true, in which case it is deterministic and just doesn't look it. Likewise, the Many Worlds model has it still be deterministic in any given universe, it just creates other worlds for all the other possibilities. It's really only the super old-fashioned Copenhagen model in which reality is genuinely non-deterministic. And the odds of that one being true aren't considered very high by modern physicists.
>>
>>51044490
Honestly, I'm not sure how non-determinism would prove free will, either. If there aren't rules prescribing how you act and think, then everything you do is really just random coincidence. So you don't have free will in that scenario, either. No matter what you do, your free will is an illusion.
>>
>>51044490
>>51044534
>>51044572
With all the uncertainty in quantum physics, you guys must really hate yourselves if you always go with the most negative possible theory. I bet you believe that variant of the big tear theory that has the math put it within a few thousand years.
>>
>>51044549
I gave that to a companion. What rank noble phantasm can it make, btw? Was it A rank?
>>
File: Jumpers 3.jpg (94KB, 562x290px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 3.jpg
94KB, 562x290px
Rolled 8 (1d8)

Time for Moar Stalwart Tiger

Last Time- We went to Destiny and fought against the Darkness to stop the end of the Golden Age, it was hell. Then we got sent to Kamen Rider Showa Era, where the damn DOG spent all of our points

1.Evangelion
2.Kamen Rider Showa Part 2
3.Pokemon Conquest
4.Blazblue
5.Ragnarok Online
6.Tomb Raider
7.Akame ga Kill
8.World Trigger

Gonna need a replacement, if I don't roll for Kamen Rider.
>>
>>51044605
Why is it "more negative" to believe we live in a deterministic universe?
>>
>>51044605
Doesn't matter when the big rip happens, humanity will be extinct long before that.
>>
>>51044612
...I have no idea what this setting is. I can't make a funny comment about it.
>>
>>51044612
Go to Dragonbloods, see what happens
>>
>>51044505
A would be a treasury fit for a wealthy kingdom. EX would be something arbitrary like gilgamesh's which contains "all the treasures of the world". He basically pulls whatever the fuck he wants out of nowhere between that and gate of babylon iirc.
>>
>>51044619
It basically amounts to a version of nihilism.

>>51044620
Proving my point.
>>
>>51044624
Can't. He is not allowed to return to Exalted until he has gone Devil-Tiger, which will only happen in a jump with appropriate thematics, or one that just takes a really long fucking time(like Civilization)
>>
>>51044612
Trigun
>>
>>51044612
berserk
>>
>>51044655
Sure, why not.

>>51044670
Put in the Reserved list.
>>
>>51044648
Spinozism/=nihilism my good sir.
>>
>>51044655
Huh. For some reason the Trigun jump isn't on the drive, coulda sworn it was. ah well. Sorry.
>>
>>51044689
Fair enough, removed then. Berserk is in.
>>
>>51044648
>It basically amounts to a version of nihilism.
How does saying we live in a deterministic universe amount to saying there's no meaning in life? These seem to be very different claims: one physical and falsifiable, one philosophical and basically unresolvable.
>>
>>51044689
Technically, its still a WIP. It's pretty much done, though.
>>
What are some good perks for making parts of yourself weapons? Or just using parts of yourself to forge weapons?

Like, if I was a powerful fire elemental, is there a perk that would let me imbue armor with fire resistance if I forged it using my own flames? or stuff like that?
>>
Post Jump, how would you go about learning the various Exalted charms? I vaguely remember something about learning from past lives, will that let me learn all the charms I qualify for, or at least recreate them? How far would 300 years in supcom get me in filling out all the known charms?

It seems like Exalted power levels are all over the place, but really excel in social attacks. How would Exalted stack up against Marvel?

Most of the high powered attacks and defenses seem to require a lot of motes, resulting in a real lack of staying power. Is there a good outside context workaround?

In Infernal
For Descending Hierarchy, you are basically giving birth to demons with free will, up to your own power level whom you share a bond of loyalty towards? Can they not be evil? Does their power level cap include your outside jump bullshit? Do they travel to the next jump without counting as companions?

Can you pull off the always connected to a manse thing without the Inner World perk?

How much of your time has to be spent, as a devil tiger, pretending to do evil stuff?
>>
>>51044857
>How would Exalted stack up against Marvel?
Generally weaker than the higher end Marvel characters but a E10 Solar could potentially beat lower cosmic Marvel characters like Odin or Galactus through the use of concept ball nonsense.
>>
>>51044619
Everything you will do is determined long before you even exist. Therefore, there is absolutely no way things could have gone any differently.
Blame the universe for your life being so shitty! It's not like you could have done any better!
>>
>>51044612
World Trigger- Soooo...Raksha?
50/1400
Rolled for 15
Drop-in
Free Trion Organ
Trion Monster
Free Trion Body
Free Combat Prowess
Discount Trigger Man
Horns
Free Starter Kit
Raygust, Thruster

Trauma Induced Rage+200- Not exactly out of the norm for me.
Self-Sacrificing+200- Wait, I didn't...GOD DAMN IT AMATERASU!

Not much to say here, I know fuck all about the setting.

>>51044857
Charms are kinda superimposed onto the Exaltation itself, so Charms can just be learned over time and through practice. You don't even have to know the charm you're gonna get exists, at least not in-character. SOME Charms don't work like that, but those are in-universe custom charms that were never shared, and made available to everyone.

It Depends. Both settings have a lot of Conceptual Bullshit.

Anything that could provide you with fuck-tons of mana regen could be finagled to giving you more motes. Exalts are usually Glass Cannons, they get in, they wreck shit, they get the fuck out.

Their personality is based on what part of you you made them from, so them being Evil or not depends on you. Yes their PL cap should include your outside jump bullshit, but Mardukth would have to weigh in to be certain. They travel with you in your inner world for free, but they count as Companions if you want them to leave your Inner World.

Yes, but it would take a lot more work.

None really. I assume you're talking about "acts of villainy" which can be done by a Hero, in a Heroic context. You just need to be clever for some of them.
>>
>>51044619
Because it takes the right to improve shitty lives out of our hands. It also pisses on people who suffered by telling them it was all part of a big cosmic plan. Telling someone their family members dying through a freak accident being all part of a big cosmic plan and so they don't have any right to be upset about it is a dick move, too.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>51044857
>Post Jump, how would you go about learning the various Exalted charms?
You can just learn them with time and practice.

>I vaguely remember something about learning from past lives, will that let me learn all the charms I qualify for, or at least recreate them?
Could help a little bit if you have them of the correct Exalt type. But since you can only get a Solar past life in Infernals, and the others don't have significant past lives, you're kinda screwed on that for now.

>How far would 300 years in supcom get me in filling out all the known charms?
Almost nowhere. Even the ~5000 year old Kejack doesn't know all the Sidereal charms yet, and it would get worse if you have multiple Exalt types.

>It seems like Exalted power levels are all over the place, but really excel in social attacks. How would Exalted stack up against Marvel?
No clue, really. I don't know my Marvel.

>Most of the high powered attacks and defenses seem to require a lot of motes, resulting in a real lack of staying power. Is there a good outside context workaround?
Just get loads of hearthstones/essence generators, I guess?

>For Descending Hierarchy, you are basically giving birth to demons with free will, up to your own power level whom you share a bond of loyalty towards?
Basically. They do cap out at high Third Circle tier though, even if you're more powerful than a Yozi.

>Can they not be evil?
Yes, Exalted demons as a rule aren't evil. Merely alien (and often antithetical to human life).

>Does their power level cap include your outside jump bullshit?
Yes. But again, caps out at higher Third Circle... Without seperate outside context stuff to buff them further.

>Do they travel to the next jump without counting as companions?
Yes.

>Can you pull off the always connected to a manse thing without the Inner World perk?
Probably not really. Or at least it would be really hard.

>How much of your time has to be spent, as a devil tiger, pretending to do evil stuff?
None.
>>
>>51045017
Also if it was proven, it could be argued that no one should go to jail because they were "forced" to do whatever they did.
>>
>>51044857
>Post Jump, how would you go about learning the various Exalted charms?
I think having a tutor just cuts training times in half. You can learn Charms just fine in other worlds.

>How far would 300 years in supcom get me in filling out all the known charms?
Poorly. Lords of Creation suggests that an Exalt who's in the 200-500 year range probably knows a few dozen Charms. Outside context learning or spiritual growth perks might help.

>Is there a good outside context workaround?
Buy perks like Magical Body from Elona or items like the Bracelet of Efficiency from Lost Odyssey, things that make all supernatural energy expenditure more efficient.
>>
>>51044992
>Blame the universe for your life being so shitty! It's not like you could have done any better!
Isn't that kind of freeing?

>>51045017
>Because it takes the right to improve shitty lives out of our hands.
How so? If anything wouldn't a deterministic universe suggest that actions have reactions (consequences)?

>It also pisses on people who suffered by telling them it was all part of a big cosmic plan. Telling someone their family members dying through a freak accident being all part of a big cosmic plan and so they don't have any right to be upset about it is a dick move, too.
Believing in a deterministic universe doesn't necessitate believing that the way people feel is invalid. And wouldn't it be just as bad to say they deserved it because what happened was a consequence of their decisions? It's possible to be a dick in any cosmology.
>>
>>51045102
>Also if it was proven, it could be argued that no one should go to jail because they were "forced" to do whatever they did.
Or it could be argued that the universe produced a person who is detrimental to other people, and other people, in order to prevent further harm to themselves, should put this defective person in prison.
>>
>>51045017
You're only thinking that way because you're perceiving yourself as some agent with free will railing against a cosmos trying to force you into patterns. But that's not true. You're part of the pattern from the beginning. Everything is. If bad things happen, determinism doesn't mean that we can't fight them because there's some entity trying to force it to happen anyways. It just means that our fighting against them is also part of the pattern. Effects follow causes, that's all it means. You still have your own will. It's just that your will is the product of all the things that came before it.
>>
>>51045102
It could also be argued that I'm "forced" to punish them for their crimes by putting them in jail. That's the thing, everything is the product of the deterministic pattern. No one can say "well, it's just fate for bad things to happen", because it's equally fated for the people opposing those bad things to oppose them.
>>
>>51045017
You're confusing determinism and theism. There's no "big cosmic plan" in determinism.
>>51045102
You can still put people in jail to prevent them from doing any more harm. But yes it does remove the validity of moral culpability. You can still try to change people so that they won't engage in any more criminal activities though.
>>
Have you had a Jumpchain related dream?
>>
>>51045006
>>51045087
>>51045118
Thanks.

So on the not doing evil thing, there's no compulsion or boss that's telling you to go out into creation and wreck shit? I don't know why I thought that was a thing then.
>>
>>51045017
You've got that backwards. It's a non-determinstic universe where we can't be upset about suffering or work to reduce it. A non-deterministic universe is all coincidence. You can't do anything to change a non-deterministic universe, because you can't meaningfully say that anything you do will influence anything in ways you want. So why bother? Things just happen, we're powerless to affect them, so just lie back and let the suffering come.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>51045200
Well, the boss telling you to go out into Creation and wreck shit IS a thing for Infernals, yes.

...But not for Devil Tigers. Half the point of going Devil Tiger is slipping the leash.
>>
>>51045152
>It's just that your will is the product of all the things that came before it.
Men believe themselves to be free, simply because they are conscious of their actions, and unconscious of the causes whereby those actions are determined.
-Baruch "Motherfucking Baller" Spinoza
>>
>>51045200
Right it works like this.
The Yozi are your bosses, they have this button called "Torment" that the more it builds up, the worse it is for you.

They only press the button if you do something to actively piss them off, they aren't super trigger happy with it.
Acts of Villainy stop the Torment.

Once you go Devil-Tiger you take the button out of their hands, they can't press it any more.
But you can still do acts of Villainy, to make THEM suffer Torment.
>>
>>51045225
Well, they'll still tell you to do it. They'll just have lost their built-in mechanism for forcing you to. So they'll probably be pretty pissed when you don't. Finding a way to avoid your angry superiors is key to playing a Devil-Tiger.
>>
>>51045221
non-deterministic universe =/= complete chaos
>>
>>51045102
That's true tho. No one should be hurt just for being bad. Even if they had free will, their choices weren't fair. You can't say that someone who grew up with a loving family in a stable society of paladins and an orc who grew up among the Rapemurder tribe where they feed the weak children to wolves (the weak ones are the ones who won't participate in the biweekly Rapemurdermas celebrations). Its not like the orc is failing some fair test, the judgement is biased from birth. That's why even the worst villains should only be punished to the extent that it makes them into better people. Nobody ever asked to be born a demon, and they shouldn't be punished for having the shitty luck to be born one anyway.
>>
File: 9447187.jpg (89KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
9447187.jpg
89KB, 595x842px
>>51045192
Last night. I spent too much CP and couldn't find the Drawbacks section. Then I woke up.
It was a pretty scary nightmare.
>>
Is there an Artemis Fowl jump?
>>
>>51045260
Not necessarily, no. It could have order and structure. But that order is going to be entirely coincidental. It's a statistical artifact, like flipping a coin over and over again and always getting heads. That order could come apart at any moment, without any concern for your preferences. Sounds pretty terrifying, to me.
>>
>>51045293
Yes, but it's not kosher here.
>>
>>51045225
oh hey, earlier I asked a question that got answered.
Can you learn reclamation charms without being in contact with the yozi or is that something you can only do in jump?

>>51045293
technically yes, but it has been disavowed.
>>
>>51045308
How is landing Tails after getting Heads a bunch of times terrifying?
>>
>>51045309
>>51045319
Thank you. But this raises more questions than it answers.
Why? And where can it be found?
>>
>>51045293
>>51045309
Yes, and I got the authors permission to redo it.

Which I actually need to sit down and DO...
>>
>>51045319
>Can you learn reclamation charms without being in contact with the yozi or is that something you can only do in jump?
You've got the charms of the Reclamation Yozi already unlocked by default. Do you mean non-Reclamation?
>>
can you kill things like demons or dragons in Fairy Tail without their respective slayer magic? or are those just better at killing whatever it is?
>>
>>51045325
It's an analogy, and you know it. Landing tails, corresponds to the fundamental order of the universe falling apart.
>>
>>51045308
>But that order is going to be entirely coincidental.
You're straw manning pretty hard, famalam.

>Sounds pretty terrifying, to me.
There are people who regard freedom with existential dread. That's part of the whole shtick of existentialism.
>>
>>51045331
when you do could you make the Butler martial art (designed to protect someone and not yourself) a perk?
I've always wanted that for my bodyguard companion
>>
>>51045347
Yeah, the Slayer styles are just better at it.
>>
>>51045334
well you can only learn a certain amount of charms in a certain amount of time,can you learn new ones that you would normally have access to without being in contact with them?
>>
>>51045347
Yes you can kill them without their respective magic, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, and Ice-boy killed a Demon in like the second arc.
Slayer Magics are just really good magics, and probably really good at killing that type of foe.
We haven't exactly seen a God Slayer fight a God yet though.
>>
>>51045380
cool panda

>>51045387
forgot about that, actually. ty
>>
>>51045347
Just better at killing them, mind you the dragons are top tier in setting, humans just can't compete with them without dragon slayer magic, and tend to have a hard time even with dragon slayer magic. So to be able to take out a dragon without dragon slayer magic you may have to actually be the best or at least in the top 5 of "human" mages in setting.
>>
File: ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif (189KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif
189KB, 800x624px
>>51045255
>But you can still do acts of Villainy, to make THEM suffer Torment.
Only through your custom one though.

Would get kinda insane otherwise. Though fucking with the Ebon Dragon that bad /would/ be very amusing.

Also, Torment isn't technically under the Yozis direct control (Unless you decide to the first chapter of Infernal over the Broken Winged Crane sidebar, I guess). But that's nitpicking, sorry.

>>51045319
>>51045384
Yes. You don't need to learn your Charms directly from the Yozi, and can just keep learning after the jump.

You only need to talk to the Yozi if you want to unlock a charmset that's not yet opened for Infernals. (Which you obviously couldn't do in other jumps, because there's no Yozis there.)
>>
>>51045387
No, it just kinda fell over and died. being frozen in ice for ten-fifteen years is bad for your health, especially when that ice is constantly trying to kill you.

We're talking about the island with all the demon-people, right?

>>51045375
Noted.
>>
File: move thy rodent.png (357KB, 834x316px) Image search: [Google]
move thy rodent.png
357KB, 834x316px
>>51038420
"One time we walked into this weird gelato store and there was this moth person at the counter but they were really nice and the gelato was good."

"This really cute person burst through the wall while screaming, and they beat up the bad guys in front of us and turned into a scary moth person and flew us away from trouble. They sure were fluffy, through..."
>>
>>51045420
I was just trying to make an easy to understand analogy.

>>51045430
No, I'm talking about the Demon-Flute that the Wind-Mage tried to use on the Guild Master
>>
>>51045359
>You're straw manning pretty hard, famalam.
What? No I'm not. Do you even know what a straw man is? That's when someone proposes an argument that they know their opponent doesn't agree with as something they do agree with, for the sake of attacking that instead of their opponents actual argument. I was just disagreeing with you. Which arguably means that what you're doing now is a straw man argument, by presenting me as someone just making straw man arguments instead of addressing valid points, so you can attack that. Whoa, meta.

>There are people who regard freedom with existential dread. That's part of the whole shtick of existentialism.
This is a straw man, too. I never said anything about freedom being scary. I said chaos and uncertainty were scary. You can have freedom while still having certainty, it's kind of the point of freedom. Certainty of your own fate, as determined by you (and, indirectly, the chain of causal interactions that lead to your current existence). Freedom isn't meaningful in a non-deterministic world, because you have no guarantee it will matter from moment to moment.
>>
>>51045430
The blue Rinse as an item?
Exactly as planned perks?
The ransom as an item?
underground technology documents?
Dwarf and centaur race options?
>>
>>51045447
You're going to wind up leaving a lot of worlds believing that fluffy wings and antennae are an indicator of goodness, aren't you?
>>
File: GIANT CUTE MOTH.gif (2MB, 340x307px) Image search: [Google]
GIANT CUTE MOTH.gif
2MB, 340x307px
>>51045447
>tfw somebody responds to your post hours later
>>
>>51045455
...you know, my statement about 'it fell over and died' is actually still accurate, even if i'm wrong. Huh.
>>
>>51044733
It means nothing you do matters and that every event of your life is pre-determined so there's no reason to do or care about anything. Same thing.

>>51045171
>No one can say
Yes they can, because they never had any choice on whether or not they'd say it.

>>51045172
>You can still try to change people
You WILL if you were determined to and you WON'T if you weren't. There's no decisions.

>>51045152
>determinism doesn't mean that we can't fight them
Determinism says that whether or not you'll fight them is already determined. You have no choice.

>You still have your own will
To have a will means to be able to decide. You can't decide under determinism as you never had any choices.

>>51045221
>It's a non-determinstic universe where we can't be upset about suffering or work to reduce it.
Wrong. In a non-deterministic universe, actions still have consequences, you can affect change. But in a deterministic one, whether or not something occurs is pre-ordained. Nothing you do could change something if it wasn't going to change anyway. Indeed, whether you would try to or want to was determined as well.

>>51045460
>You can have freedom while still having certainty
Not in determinism where you only do what was already determined. There can't be any freedom where there is no will.
>>
>>51045420
Are Akuma restricted to one Yozi/DT charmset, or can they learn general Infernal charms too?
>>
>>51045482
It seems like it. Or at least thinking that Mothman is an incarnation of me. Which may be a bad thing, whoops.

>>51045504
oooo! *saves that gif*
>>
>>51045567
Since we can't know all the causes that determine us we'll always subjectively have to take decisions. Believing the universe is deterministic doesn't prevent you from making choices day to day. Basically it's a philosophical opinion with little weight on actual life. So you're getting worked up over nothing.
>>
File: The Three Musket- i mean- Akuma.png (257KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Three Musket- i mean- Akuma.png
257KB, 633x360px
>>51045570
They are restricted to one Yozi/DT's charmset (though they can also learn the expansions of the Infernal Monster Style martial arts charms).
>>
>>51038420
"He wore a suit of armor, wearing the colors of red, yellow, and green. In our hour of need, he came, wielding great power and skill. He saved my grandfather's life, and drove back our enemies. In awe, my grandfather, who was king at the time, asked this stranger, 'Who are you, sir?.' He turned around, and, looking my grandfather in the eye, said this: 'I am Kamen Rider OOO! The defender of the innocent, the fangs of the fangless! Those who are the enemies of justice will feel my wrath, while those who fight for what is right shall know that they do not fight alone!'. He led us to victory, my children, driving back the demonic hordes and defeating their evil king. My grandfather asked how he could possibly repay this righteous warrior, and he replied 'Fight for what is right. Defend the weak, the meek, and the innocent. Serve as fangs for the fangless. That is how you may repay me.' To this day, our kingdom has done just that, coming to the aid of strangers and even former rivals, and we have prospered as a result. The symbol that adorned his chest, now serves as the crest of our family. I have done what the hero OOO has asked of our family, defending all that is good as best as I can. But I have grown old, and now that task is upon you. So I shall say to you what my father said to me, and what my grandfather said to him: 'Do not bow your head to evil. Do not surrender to injustice. Do not give up in the face of cruelty. Champion all that is good. Fight so that others may have justice. Reach out your hands to others with kindness. Serve as fangs for the fangless. And know that so long as you do, you are never alone.'"

This is why I never write, it comes out corny and terrible.
>>
>>51045673
That's the term 'subjectively'. It means that it's meaningless. In actuality, under determinism, we don't have choices. It's all lies and falsehoods.

>Doesn't prevent you from making choices
Yes it does. You never had any choices to make. You know you don't.
>>
>>51045741
Of course without subjectivity everything is meaningless. The universe doesn't have a particular meaning. All meanings come from us, from our subjectivities.

You know you don't have a choice philosophically but for all intents and purpose you do.
>>
>>51045776
>for all intents and purpose you do.
No, for all intents and purposes you explicitly don't. Under determinism, it is a physically verifiable fact that you don't. All of your mistakes, your flaws, your limits, are already set and you will succumb to them no matter what. You have no choice.
>>
>>51040523
I'm late saying this, but thanks a ton for staying around to answer all our niggling little errata and general Fate questions. You're great.
>>
Could the pokemon move imprison shut down the use of spells?

It sounds like an excellent way to ruin the day of wizards.
>>
>>51045821
Yet you still feel free and must decide how to act.
>>
How powerful is Trigon in the Trigon Begone scenario from DC Occult? He apparently slaughtered Earth's defenders, but I think he's supposed to be weaker then the Spectre even without the Presence backing him up, right?
>>
>>51045889
>You still feel free
Not if you believe in determinism, as you know you are not.
>Must
You must.
>Decide
You have no decisions to make.
>>
>>51045889
You have feelings of freedom, which is not freedom and if we're talking about a deterministic universe then you don't "decide" anything. You move around like a ball on a pool table.
>>
All this philosophy talk's great and all but I'm gonna need to cut your lunch break short, Tony just went home and the burgers aren't getting flipped.
>>
>>51045977
I wish I had a job.
>>
>>51045977
I'm sorry if this discussion makes you uncomfortable anon. If you'd like we can yell at each other about which animes have the most powerz and how you're going go cuck them.
>>
All this talk about Marvel and Nasu and conceptual bullshit makes me wonder: Is DC magic capable of conceptual bullshit? If so, to what extent, compared to Marvel and Nasu.
>>
>>51045977
>>51046004
It's funny because pretty soon machines will be flipping the burgers.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51039755
Honestly, the main reason it took me so long to finalise a build for that jump was to find the sweet spot between having cool things, and creating a literally unsurmountable challenge. It's also why I didn't pick the Fourth, Second or Fifth.

At the point I'm taking that jump (#43) the most exciting things in my Warehouse are a Stand arrowhead and some psychotic cyborg midgets.

Evil me (Dust of Jumpchain?) is still going to be an absolute monster to fight. He messed up rescuing his adoptive sister to the point Shiki somehow managed to stab the connection to his Benefactor during his fight-retconning all his companions back to their native times-and accidentally killed her during his subsequent literal explosion of rage.

He's spent the better part of a century trying to kill the planet by burrowing into it and eating it from the inside out because he thinks doing so will give him a route to the Root so he can not only change the past, but make it never happen. He considers turning the world into an Eva 3-style surreal hellscape to be a happy bonus, because his failure has unhinged him and he's trying to embrace being a cosmic parasite to drown his guilt.

He's a little more than a century-old Dragonborn, Darkhallowed wizard and plant tentacle monster. He's returned to mantle All The World's Evils by devouring it in its' grail, and he's bitter one past version of himself seems hellbent on making the same mistakes that drove him to this.

But he's just barely vulnerable enough that a Servant with buffed Dragonheart, a Sorcery Trait that amplifies the Third and an EX Anti-Army/Anti-Unit NP can tip the scales against him.

To say nothing about the psychological factor in some of the few people he's retained any happy memories about trying to wipe him out.
>>
>>51046051
I know, I have a philosophy degree and I help make the machines.
>>
>>51045928
Well I believe in determinism and I still feel free, I still make choices. The distinction between objective and subjective is crucial here. I'm not sure how to make that clear, English isn't my first language.

Basically.. When Descartes wrote his Meditations and decided he wouldn't believe in anything he couldn't prove, it didn't change his daily life. He didn't suffer from doubting everything. Doubt was just a particular philosophical way of looking at the world. Same with determinism. Subscribing to a deterministic view of the universe doesn't make one forswear choices in their daily life.

Does that make sense?
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51039881
>a better, cooler, more well-developed Gunpla shop

Holy crap. He would've been unstoppable if I hadn't taken the Gundam jumps so late.

>>51039969
>>51039997
>>51040013
Wait. Wait, this is an actual thing?

What is this?
>>
>>51046013
yes, the way it should be
>>
>>51046058
>implying the drawback version will be the evil version
>implying it's not the good version to stop you from abusing the disney princess that is your soul
>>
File: bleach1481605989562.png (225KB, 1069x669px) Image search: [Google]
bleach1481605989562.png
225KB, 1069x669px
>>51046089
4 u
>>
>>51046153
It's all I hoped it could be
>>
>>51046088
What are you boggling at, calzones or deep fried pizza?
>>
>>51046089
im goku
>>
File: nerf-ball_crop_650.jpg (60KB, 650x419px) Image search: [Google]
nerf-ball_crop_650.jpg
60KB, 650x419px
>>51046211
no 2 strng, i nerf
>>
>>51046153
Why does King of the Hill mix so well with anime?
>>
>>51046296
It's the closest we'll ever get to a western slice of life anime.
>>
>>51046296
For the same reason that gas stations sell sushi.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

1.Evangelion
2.Kamen Rider Showa Part 2
3.Pokemon Conquest
4.Blazblue
5.Ragnarok Online
6.Tomb Raider
7.Akame ga Kill
8.Berserk

No Whammies No Whammies No Whammies.

Also gonna need a replacement., assuming I don't roll Kamen
>>
File: Waynis Khan.jpg (33KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
Waynis Khan.jpg
33KB, 400x250px
>>51046296
Sometimes you just don't ask questions, anon. Sometimes you just enjoy the ride.
>>
File: Evil Jumpers.jpg (85KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Jumpers.jpg
85KB, 600x500px
>>51046338
>Tiger going to Eva
>Tiger fighting Angels
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh man, this'll be great.

Now I just gotta decide. Does he give an Inspiring Speech to Shinji telling him to man the fuck up and bitch-smack his father, or does he just decide Shinji is worthless?
>>
File: Both.gif (976KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Both.gif
976KB, 350x263px
>>51046362
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51043423
>At 20 you're legally considered a natural disaster

...I'm curious, how does that apply to you doing something like surving food or giving massages? "Wow officer, this delicious steak magically chopped itself up and jumped into my mouth!"

>>51043734
Doesn't Gaia's consciousness sometimes use Arcuied as an avatar? Archtype Earth looks smug as hell.

>>51044197
Looks more like the cancerverse to me.

>>51046042
It can, generally in a more roundabout way with an equally conceptual "price' tagged on. It's...hard to explain, I'm mainly familiar with the Gaiman/Mike Carey take on it, which borrows heavily from IRL mystic traditions and applies them to a world where Dream is a dude in a black bathrobe. Lots of things involve concentration and mystic circles. Let's see-during one of the storylines a centuries-old greek witch forcibly bound a dead man's spirit to his body to make him answer questions, and transported herself and friends to the world within one of their dreams.

This is more of a poor example because the practitioners in question were Japanese deity, but when Lucifer was retrieving his wings Izanami spat on a few of his feathers, cursing them. Later, her son spent possibly years meditating in front of a fire until attendants carried some of the cursed feathers to him; he got up, slashed them with burning swords-and turned Lucifer's power against him, burning him from the inside out and leaving him near-powerless on the literal verge of Death. Death showed up to chat and everything.

Lucifer is, nominally, nigh-omnipotent in the exact meaning of the word.

JLD magic seems to be more handy with arcane blasts and such, but there's still things like reuniting shattered souls and siphoning emotions to prevent otherworldly beings from feeding on them.

As a general rule though, it's more abstract and roundabout than "shoot gun that imposes concept of limited lifespan at immortal".
>>
>>51046362
Probably the latter at first, the former as time goes on. I'd say the best moment would be when Shinji opens Rei's...capsule? What is that thing called, anyway? Anyway, whatever that thing is, when he burns his hands to open it and help her. That'd probably be the moment when Tiger realizes the kid has potential.

Also, are you going with anime Evangelion or manga Evangelion here? The former has more angels and is darker, while the latter has less angels and is surprisingly optimistic. Also has more character development as well. Gendo and Tabris/Kaworu are kind of dicks though. The former is actually worse then in the anime, and the latter is...well, okay, he's not that bad, but he's kind of insensitive and confused on who humans work. Like, snapping a kitten's neck rather then leave it in pain, or calling Rei an idiot for sacrificing herself right in front of a grieving Shinji (who promptly decks him).
>>
>>51046433
I have neither read nor seen any variant of Evangelion. Everything I know about it is via cultural osmosis.
>>
>>51046423
>>At 20 you're legally considered a natural disaster
>...I'm curious, how does that apply to you doing something like surving food or giving massages? "Wow officer, this delicious steak magically chopped itself up and jumped into my mouth!"

Legally speaking? That is, in fact, exactly what happened.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51046198
Both those things. The concept of pandimensionally folded pizza is just mindboggling.

>>51046103
...man. That only happens LITERAL MILLIONS OF YEARS IN THE FUTURE when I've refined the concept of my being into something never seen before. This guy hails from a mere CENTURY, he opted to come back to the timeline where angry manjuice is bubbling out of the grail and I've just come off a serial asskicking spree. Unless I magically developed ridiculous precognition while marooned on Gaia, I don't see that happening.

>>51046296
Because it's the opposite of hot-blooded. It's like how ham and bread tastes different, but you put it together and get sandwiches.
>>
File: doomofdoors.jpg (103KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
doomofdoors.jpg
103KB, 500x445px
>>51039067
>Using doors, even metaphorical ones
>>
File: Teddy.png (22KB, 820x300px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.png
22KB, 820x300px
>>51046338
So. I'm having trouble deciding. Do I go Pattern Red and get Tiger a Warstrider/Eva for kicks?
Do I go Pattern Blue and accept the madness and eldritch forms, something he's already touched upon since...you know, he favors SWLiHN charms.
Or do I say "fuck your gay shit" and just go Drop-in?

My other characters were easy choices when they got to this jump. I honestly can't decide for Tiger.
>>
>>51046423
>Doesn't Gaia's consciousness sometimes use Arcuied as an avatar? Archtype Earth looks smug as hell.
...This also works.

>>51046490
...Link. Please.

>>51046500
>Both those things. The concept of pandimensionally folded pizza is just mindboggling.
It's Pizzaception. Whats so hard to understand about that?
>>
File: nonseq.png (2MB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
nonseq.png
2MB, 988x1500px
>>51046462
>pic related
If you have no preconceptions, play with peoples expectations.

>>51046500
A calzone is a pizza folded over onto itself, crimped into a closed shell, and baked in an oven.

Deep fried pizzas are just what's said on the label, there's a bunch of ways to make them, to include nearly turning them into deep fried calzones, but they're pretty good. You don't want more than a little bit, and even then not very often, but they're pretty tasty.

Calzones are good, but only if the place makes good dough / crust.
>>
>>51046518
Drop In is the best idea for giving the cast therapy or whatever due to the capstone, the former is good for being part of the cast and potentially fighting angels as a Pilot (because fighting Zeruel on foot is a bad, BAD idea), and the latter is good for raw power.

Any details you need for the write up?
>>
>>51046569
>That pic
That is not fucking canon!
>>
>>51046518
You could totally be Satan if you went Pattern Blue and back stabbed the other angels.
>>
>N-dimensionally folded deep-fried pizza tacos.
>Philosophical debate on whether or not determinism precludes free will.
This is why I come to /jc/.
>>
>>51046606

It's from a parody webcomic. All the same frames from the actual comics but with completely replaced text. It's real funny.
>>
>>51046631
Link?
>>
>>51046582
I know what they all bring to the table anon. I'm just not sure which is the best for Tiger. That's why I was asking for your guys opinions.

Also, as for the fighting on foot thing, Tiger can grow himself to the size of an Eva due to some very lovely Charms he has.

And maybe? I can probably work with just the general information I know if I'm gonna writefag it.

>>51046607
>back stabbed
Woah now. Tiger is a Slayer, not a Fiend. Ted can go fuck himself, as can most of his Charm-Tree.

But he does have a very Satan aesthetic, he usually walks around with a pair of fuck-huge wings and demon horns.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (207KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
207KB, 1280x1440px
>>51046606
Search your heart, you know it to be true.

>>51046635
http://www.nuzlocke.com/muhphoenix.php
>>
>>51046659
Thanks.
>>
File: transformation1469570137780.jpg (42KB, 699x549px) Image search: [Google]
transformation1469570137780.jpg
42KB, 699x549px
>>51046623
We have our proprietary blend of magic. I enjoy it here too.
>>
>>51046642
I'm just saying, fighting Zeruel is a BAD idea, unless you have some serious firepower backing you up. Guy no sells nuke equivalents without his A.T. fields, and he has two of those. With them, he took three at the same time, without even noticing them. No one could even touch him until he had already stomped the JSDF, Asuka, and Rei, and even then he would have killed Shinji if Eva Unit 01 hadn't gone berserk. He's a ridiculously tough nut to crack.

As for what works best, probably Drop In?
>>
>>51044021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqU3lH20Nwc&ab_channel=samturret
>>
File: Mugga.png (172KB, 213x394px) Image search: [Google]
Mugga.png
172KB, 213x394px
>>51046659
This is gold
>>
>>51046084
>I still feel free
That's called delusion.
>I still make choices
You do not.

It make sense, the problem is that you're trying to justify lying to yourself with feelings when dealing with the (according to you) factual reality you believe in. And this isn't just a matter of philosophy, because determinism, if it exists, will be reflected in undeniable physics.
>>
>>51046659
"Goddamn it. Fuck you, Deadpool."

I can't breathe.
Thread posts: 546
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.