[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1264: Pets Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 589
Thread images: 94

File: Jump_OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jump_OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50995813
>>
File: woah baby.png (136KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
woah baby.png
136KB, 400x400px
>>51001929
Far as I'm aware, and my knowledge of Overlord consists of the first LN volume, the anime, what's talked about in threads and what Al tells me, Servants generally have equal or significantly better physical stats and abilities to what's shown in Overlord as well as generally more and better hax/conceptual bullshit. Overlord has much better and more powerful magic overall, including stuff that Servants usually can't do at all, like time stops, resurrection and so on.

So....in physical/hax/concept bullshit a Servant probably wins but in magic, unless you're going into GO Grand bullshit, an overlord person should win. Keep in mind I'm not terribly knowledgeable on Overlord so this could be bullshit.
>>
File: friends.jpg (50KB, 634x440px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
50KB, 634x440px
Where can I get a cool orangutan friend?
>>
>>51002617
Discworld
>>
>>51002631
That lets you be an orangutan with a drawback. Not sure you can companion The Librarian though.
>>
>>51002673
Just bait him with some rare books and throw him in a pad. Bam, you've got an Orangutan and a Librarian in one.
>>
>>51002613
Do you know much about Blazblue? If so how would a Nox Nyctores size up against a Noble Phantasm?
>>
Jumpers! Do you have any pets?
>>
If I wanted to become a daemon prince or ascend to daemon hood would I be stuck in the 40k verse? Cause demons are made of the warp which doesn't exist elsewhere.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>51002713
I've got the cat from Uncharted Waters. I know I have more but that one leaps out to my mind.
>>
>>51002704
I know even less about Blazblue, since I've never paid attention much of it's story or lore, just played the game itself.
>>
>>51002713
yep!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJDKL3OJ1ws
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>51001929
Val is basically spot-on.

I think either would be a decent idea. The extra lore about out of context Nasuverse magic would expand his arcane repertoire, while the stat boosters/a relevant stat-boosting NP would remove his need for Perfect Warrior. All things considered, given how versatile and relatively quicker to cast Overlord magic is I think giving him a body-bound statboosting NP would be the better investment, as well as another NP that simply amplifies his magical prowess-unless you just want to lore him up on magical knowledge.

Outside of Nazarick, between Personal/Class Skills and 1-2 NPs the average Servant can pretty much ace anyone short of the Church's elites. Caster Servants might have a slightly harder time against more powerful opponents given the prevalence of magic resistance among them; this gets especially bad for Nazarick-tier opponents. The more powerful summons/constructs like the Church's Dominion Authority would probably make for a harder fight unless they have an offensively geared NP like Gae Bolg. And I don't think we've seen the Dragon Lords in action enough to guage them well.

If we're talking about Nazarick only though-almost everyone's already strong, fast, well trained and packing ridiculous magical resistance because MMO players. Out of those, the ones who aren't also D&Desque casters tend to have a weird body gimmick like being a robot-and the top guys like Shalltear and Demiurge tend to have all 3.

I think it's still possible to make a Servant on their level, but they'd have to be focused on NPs, you're essentially trying for someone in the ballpark of Saber or Karna and they'd have a lot less overall arcane versatility in exchange for raw conceptual power.

>>51002617
...huh, this is a surprisingly difficult question. Struggling off the top of my head to think of a jump with familiars like that.

I suppose you could acquire some orangutan senseis and giant ape allies if you take the summoning scroll in Naruto?
>>
>>51002729
A. You bring the warp with you after you finish a 40K jump for various reasons.

B. The jump that lets you become one of those isn't done yet.
>>
>>51002744
Dont open the floodgates. The comparison requests will never stop!
[Spoiler]DMC Dante vs Servants?[/Spoiler]
>>
>>51002617
I'm sure there are Animal Companions perks somewhere.

Is there a His Dark Materials Trilogy Jump?
>>
>>51002761
I have no idea on what Dante's actual feats are from some vague stuff, since it's been years since I played any game except 4 and that's only because I just got the fantastic special edition. I've only been trying out Lady/Trish and Vergil so far though.
>>
File: Demi vs ainz.jpg (420KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
Demi vs ainz.jpg
420KB, 1200x849px
>>51002613
>Better physical stats
If you're just counting Ainz while on disguise or Shalltear's anime battle, their actual physical power is much more higher.

In one of the Drama CDs the guardians fight a lvl 85 giant tree, similar to Gilles's tentacle monster.

Any of them could have taken it out in seconds but are forced to downplay themselves so they can train their teamwork. Also, the tree is completely unable to harm them.

Ainz while under the Perfect Warrior spell and Demiurge (who is more of a wild-card than an actual melee fighter) in the capital in vol six also had some nice feats.
>>
>>51002782
Like I said, I've got very little knowledge on it.
>>
File: FUCKINGINCREDIBLE_zpse3a818f6.png (213KB, 665x457px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGINCREDIBLE_zpse3a818f6.png
213KB, 665x457px
Jumpers! Do you have any minions? How do you treat them? Why do they follow you?
>>
>>51002713
I got a dog pretty quickly after I finished Pokemon and could keep him in the warehouse when things weren't safe. Since then I've picked up a few more, keeping usually about two at a time.

Taking the Alone drawback from Aquaria was much more painful than I thought it would be.

I'll feel a lot better about it when I figure out how to give my dogs a much longer youth.
>>
>>51002805
Sims 3 has a potion for that!
>>
>>51002802
>That pic
Jesus H. Christ, what's in that thing, depleted uranium?
Sadly, what minions I do have don't tend to be what you'd call sentient. Kind of an inherent problem with skellies.
>>
>>51002805
fountain of youth? golden apple from narnia?
>>
File: 0027-021.jpg (470KB, 1000x1463px) Image search: [Google]
0027-021.jpg
470KB, 1000x1463px
>>51002713
I have some First Circle Demons with cat form lurking around.
>>
So. Because I got beat over the head with a triple-hit combo of exams, holidays, and being a lazy shit... Infernals took a while to get another update.

But here we go. From jumpable to "Finished". I'm still going to add some things, but unless something weird and unplanned comes up, no builds should be changed by it.

Changelog:
>Added Intro
>Added Caste Yozi choices
>Added Favored Yozi choices
>Added location choice/roll.
>Added a new Item. The Crown of Thunders.
>Added two new Drawbacks. What First Two Chapters? and Blade of Hatred.
>Added ending choices.
>Added Notes (do I need to clear anything else up?)
>Started on the fluffless lexicon. (Does it look okay as a start? Do I need to change the setup or something?)

Things that are still going to be added:
>Finish the lexicon of fluff-less perks and other stuff, to make it easier to get through the jump without mandatory reading a bunch of books.
>Scenarios.
>Possibly adding Cytherea Perks/Manses, but that's a maybe. This is the main "weird and unplanned" option.

In any case... if there's anything I fucked up, I'd like to hear it?
>>
>>51002802
>>Do you have any minions?

yeah plenty, I've got the retainers and hordes of robots

>>How do you treat them?

Fairly well, why wouldn't I be nice to someone trying to help me?

>Why do they follow you?

The retainers follow me Out of loyalty to the king and I reward them handsomely as well. The robots are programmed in such a manner that their personal values are satisfied when they perform their function and their values Damaged when they avoid performing their function Or do not do their best at performing their function.
>>
>>51002713
I've got a Phoenix from HP, a flying bison from Avatar, that living doll from Panty & Stocking, and one familiar I've picked up in Soul Eater that I've been using ever since.

Those are the major ones, but I generally pick up magical animals here and there all over the chain. It's pretty hard to keep track of all of them.
>>
File: Wall of Dees.jpg (180KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Wall of Dees.jpg
180KB, 1024x576px
>>51002802
I always tend to get Waddle Dees and my plans involving the Felt are a thing, but mostly my minions are so I can have constant groups of people in my Jumper Enterprises, Waddle Dees make THE best gofers btw.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51002713
Couple of kitsunes, a god-eating spider, a bunch of slime-Lavosi (the population went out of control when my girls aboard the Angela fed them too much Phazon), a penguin who also manages my criminal enterprises, an eagle, a couple of ships, four horses and sundry others.

>>51002704
I'd ballpark most of them in the B-low A++ range (i.e. not planetary-defence-capability Exacalibur, just what it can do in SN). They're terrible weapons of causality destruction, but narrowly focused.

However, there's at least two which go straight into WMD territory. One's part of the arsenal of half the Black Beast, the other's a goddamn reality warping engine that can drain the user's life to stop time hard enough that a goddess of destruction was delayed for, like, a week. Both of which were built by the brightest minds in the setting to usurp the Sankishin (impossibly complex god-machines that draw power from the boundary to give rise to all events in the world), and are pretty danged atypical of what NNs can usually do considering the NNs were reverse engineered from the Sankishin.
>>
>>51002766
>Animal Companions perks
Where tho?
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>51002855
The fluff's good! But maybe put a space between the paragraphs in the intro so's they don't kind spill over into each other? Just seems kinda unintuitive to read.

>What First Two Chapters

kek

>bottom spoiler
>CP budget wobbles alarmingly, already strained to bursting

Though I wouldn't fault you for dropping it though considering how little info there is on her.

Just curious, what's the idea for Once Before, Never Again? Figured it must be pretty big if it's still unwritten.

Everything else looks in order, nice work!

>What First Two Chapters?

haha, there's a tiny bit in there-the privileges for the Infernal castes in Hell-I actually like so I'm not taking that
>>
>>51003004
>haha, there's a tiny bit in there-the privileges for the Infernal castes in Hell-I actually like so I'm not taking that
Elaborate.
>>
>>51002766
There's a Dark Materials draft/very early WIP here https://www.reddit.com/r/JumpChain/comments/5lf7fo/his_dark_materials_jumpchain_oc_wip/
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51002990
Wait, I remember now-Disney Princess has a customisable talking animal buddy companion! Discounted if they're also a villain or voice acted by Gilbert Gottfried! And before you ask, no, I don't know if that's meant to be cumulative if they're both.
>>
Alright, I finished Kamen rider The First (the remake movie). Is there anything I should watch before watching The Next(the other remake movie)?
>>
>>51003049
Wow that looks like hot garbage. If a guy can't even be bothered to capitalise stuff, you just know the rest of the jump is gonna be nasty.

And it is.
>>
File: Kagetora Suited up.jpg (171KB, 540x789px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Suited up.jpg
171KB, 540x789px
Showa Era Part 2 Writefagging (Part 1 of ?): http://pastebin.com/f3x3VGt1

Just going to ask if you guys wanna hear any more about my quackery in Showa Era Pt 2 beyond this?
>>
>>51002855
I want to hug the Ebon Dragon.

Tell me how bad of plan that is.

Also, nice update. It's just me or Blade of Hatred seems pretty tame compared to the other 200 drawbacks?
>>
>>51002760
Thanks for the first part, and you can become one without needing a jump to become one.
>>
>>51003105
>http://pastebin.com/f3x3VGt1
Not bad. Did you do any for part 1, and I just missed it?
>>
>>51002855
Driving in at 10 jumps before the clusterfuck that is Kamen Rider NH3, it is KAMEN RIDER SHOUJO - THE INFERNAL.

>Exalted: Infernals - 699
Caste: Slayer
Favored Yozi: Isidiros
First Circle Demon: Teodozjia
Origin: Drop-In
Drawbacks: Remembering A Past Life (+0), Omen Weather (+100), A Hellish Rival (+200), Love of Adorjan (+200), Demon Hunters (+200), Demonic Aspect (+100), Horrible Coadjutor (+100), Terrible Torment (+200)
Final Point Count: 2,100 CP

Perks:
-Name That Unfolds Like Lotus Blossom (Free) - Ember What Burns In All Hearts
-Remember the Past
-You Are Not Me
-Can’t Keep Me Down
-Descending Hierarchy
-Orphan Cub of the Devil-Tiger (Original Devil-Tiger: White Wolf At The Dawn of War)

Items: (+300 Item-Only Stipend)
-Hellstorm Rider (-150 Item-Only Stipend)
-Belt of the Infernal Battle Armor
-Chalcanth (-50 Item-Only Stipend)
-Exotic Components
-Dancing Flame Tattoo (-100 Item-Only Stipend) Note: Still had to spend 100 to finish getting this.
-Manse - The Fortress That Moves

Companions:
-Coven (300 CP)
-The Thing Infernal

The Belt is adorned and immediately, the Promethium Driver sets to devouring it and incorporating it with it's own Gossamer-flesh-matter. I have no idea how badly this will end. The Hellstorm Rider is going into the shop along with my Car and I'm going to spend a while working on disassembling, incorporating, and re-building the demon bike into my Car.

Assuming I get the chance to do anything that isn't Running, Fighting For My Life, or Suffering In The Corner.
Help I am not good with Solars I dunno who'd make a good one for Remember the Past + You Are Not Me.
Also OH GOD SOMEONE CHECK MY MATH PLEASE.
>>
File: ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif (189KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif
189KB, 800x624px
>>51003004
>The fluff's good!
>Everything else looks in order, nice work!
Thank you! I shamelessly cribbed a bit of the Exaltation section from dev commentary though.

>But maybe put a space between the paragraphs in the intro so's they don't kind spill over into each other? Just seems kinda unintuitive to read.
I, uh, had that at first though... But then it spilled over the other pages.

Which meant I had to pick between the options of:
>no spaces,
>having three sparse pages of intro
>cutting more of the fluff
>or shifting everything down half a page instead of having it neatly on one or two pages.
Went with the first option myself, but if people would prefer one of the others I can change it?

>Though I wouldn't fault you for dropping it though considering how little info there is on her.
Yeah... What we do know is kinda cool. But it's so little.

>Just curious, what's the idea for Once Before, Never Again? Figured it must be pretty big if it's still unwritten.
Uhhh... It's actually just a tiny bit of fluff now, referring back to the stuff above.

I /was/ originally going to make it a perk, which was supposed to be something about

>spoiler
I'll put something in the notes that you can be selective about what you ignore, as that was the intent.

You can keep the stuff you like.

>>51003109
>Tell me how bad of plan that is.
He probably won't realise what you're trying to do, because I don't think he understands the concepts of hugs.

So he'd probably think you're attacking him and/or foolishly giving him an opening to backstab/screw with you.

>spoiler
Maybe... a Hellforged Relic hating you is pretty bad, requiring a contest of will to go against what it want (in this case, bringing ruin to yourself) and not have it fuck it up. And even if you pass that, it levies a penalty to what you're doing.

Honestly, I wasn't entirely sure whether to put it at +200 or +100. It IS pretty tame for a +200, but harsh for a +100
>>
File: JC16.jpg (38KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
JC16.jpg
38KB, 500x686px
>>51003012
Slayers have the right to formally witness a territorial battle between two demons contesting a fiefdom in Malfeas so the victor can officially stake their claim. It's basically like being a soccer ref, except you're encouraged by your patron to join in to keep your skills sharp.

The second discounted SWLIHN perk? It's based on the fact that Defliers have the right to whisper their mistress' name to 1CDs and demon-blooded to conscript them in a hierarchy of their chosing for the duration of a project.

For 25 hours, Malefactors can take a blue hourglass and be treated in all ways as a priest of Cecelyne. Apart from having the right to witness battles as mentioned for Slayers, they also have the authority to grant 1CDs citizenship, command great reverence in general as representatives of Cecelyne's will, get to travel on a swanky azure barque carried by other demons which is mystically an extension of the Endless Desert herself, command hundreds of acolytes, manage sacrifices made in Cecelyne's name and have a LOT of lattitude in interpreting/enforcing her laws.

...I know, she's the law Yozi. Figures she'd care the most about privilege.

Anyway, Scourges can call for complete silence over a given area up to a single layer of malfeas and lasting for up to one hour.

As for Fiends? Whatever disobedience to a 3CD or even another Yozi they do, as long as it somehow makes Ebby happy enough he reserves the right to let you get away with it scot-free.

>>51003109
Not Mardukth, but on top of everything else he has a Charm that specifically enchants any effort made to escape confinement of any kind.

He also has another Charm that lowers all his Virtues to 1. And his First Excellency only empowers acts which are subtle.

It's very likely he literally can't interpret a hug as anything other than a very cunningly disguised backstab.

And I'd say it's about as bad as the torment one. Constant nasty mental influence is no joke.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>51003180
Thanks, I personally think I do shit-tier writefagging compared to HeavensAnon and others, and you must have just missed it. Here you go: http://pastebin.com/iigChFgm

I do a single part and have been leaving it at that for right now, unless someone wants something explored but as of yet no one has asked for me to expand upon my writing.
>>
File: full mast.jpg (29KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
full mast.jpg
29KB, 320x283px
>>51002855
I love this. You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar, and I want you to bare my Half-Castes.
>>
>>51003232
>http://pastebin.com/iigChFgm
Okay, thats downright excellent.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>51003004
>>51003199
>I /was/ originally going to make it a perk, which was supposed to be something about
...ahem. Something about denying the madness of the First Age to take hold again, and letting things like the Great Curse slide off you.

But it was too similar to Can't Keep Me Down, and not really that great. So I scrapped it. Kept the phrase around because I thought it looked appropriate there.

>>51003184
>KAMEN RIDER SHOUJO - THE INFERNAL.
>The Belt is adorned and immediately, the Promethium Driver sets to devouring it and incorporating it with it's own Gossamer-flesh-matter.
Well. That's a thing.

>I have no idea how badly this will end.
Neither do I...

>Original Devil-Tiger: White Wolf At The Dawn of War
Huh. White Wolf reference?

Anyway, looks like a good build? Math checks out, assuming that's one purchase of Thing Infernal.

>Assuming I get the chance to do anything that isn't Running, Fighting For My Life, or Suffering In The Corner.
You're in Creation, so you're /mostly/ safe from Adorjan if you don't sleep. Demon Hunters and your Rival won't be there constantly (though the Hunters /will/ find you pretty easily between Omen Weather and lots of Torment), so as long as you can deal with the Suffering you probably have time.

>Spoiler.
Well. With your perks and Caste you could choose an first age elder Dawn. Not too many of those written, so you could just make one up.

But the two that come to mind are:
>Merela, aka the Solar Queen, hero of the Primordial War and sorta-ruler of Creation.
>Sun Dragon, aka the Warlord of Hell. He didn't feel like retiring after the War, and instead went into Malfeas to fight an one-Exalt war against the Yozi. He kept that up for around 3 millenia, amassing an army of demons to himself, and then just... disappeared.

>>51003296
...uh. Thank you?
>>
>>51003402
>Huh. White Wolf reference?
I think it might be taken from this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0trGRJs_IU
>>
File: 1483372279691.jpg (39KB, 540x476px) Image search: [Google]
1483372279691.jpg
39KB, 540x476px
>>51002802
Most of my minions are demons or machines possessed by them. Demons born from my soul, from my blood, from my madness, and then some things that randomly spawn from me with things like Broodmother or Boogie Manimal.

They trend to follow me around wherever I go, most of times because they spawn with little purpose or will on their own, and I usually don't really care much about them unless I want them to actually do something or not do something.

Obviously, they follow me due to their method of creation, as they're closely linked to me in one way or another.
>>
>>51003412
That song's surprisingly thematic for Infernals.

Or a lot of Exalted in general.
>>
How much would a completely intact STC be worth?
>>
>>51003468
Miracle of Sound is generally great thematic music for a lot of things. I plan on making Gav be the artist who does my sound track using one of the various theme music perks. The dude's great at taking something mediocre and making it seem amazing, and taking something already amazing and making it the coolest thing ever.
>>
>>51003485
If you are strong enough to not get killed by the Officio Assassinorum or a Great Crusade immediately?

Probably you can set for some of the nicest hiveworlds (I'm talking of more than a few systems), with your own personal fleet.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51003402
Hmm. Sounds very Wheel of Time. Which in turn, is the most Exalted non-Exalted thing I've ever seen apart from Asura's Wrath.

Speaking of which-I almost forgot to ask, but I've been thinking of making the Infernal Manses into the central controls for vast manse-networks.

So far I've got Noble Dragons and the Houses for the Artful Temple

A Chaos Emerald-clutser, the Primordial King shadow-enhanced Staff of Forbidden Light and a steady flow of energy from MtAw's Aether for the Crystal Palace

And a lot of conceptual languages to write the names of the Shinma on its' boundaries coupled with a lot of magic libraries and L-Space engineering for the Scriptorium.

But what sort of structures/energy sources/artifacts would be helpful to buff the Morass with? I feel like unlike the others, anything too affiliated with Metagaos will be counterproductive if the Manse-network suddenly starts eating itself.

>>51003468
Personally I'm still amazed at how accurately this song captures the Infernal experience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qFF2v8VsaA
>>
>>51003556
>But what sort of structures/energy sources/artifacts would be helpful to buff the Morass with? I feel like unlike the others, anything too affiliated with Metagaos will be counterproductive if the Manse-network suddenly starts eating itself.
How about Gourmet Cells? You've got mutation and hunger there, fits in perfectly with the Morass.
>>
>>51003515
I meant in terms of jumpchain.

Let me try this again with some details, would it be too OP to have a complete STC as a high cost purchase and/or scenario reward? If it wouldn't be too OP what kind of price tag/scenario would be reasonable to attach to it?

Working on Space Hulk and I thought it might be a potential idea for a treasure in a Space Hulk guarded by some Men of Iron (or something else if I can't track down any good info on the Men of Iron, which I probably can't).
>>
>>51003628
STC means terraforming tech, nano-sclae tech like rejuv, a whole bunch of civil engineering stuff, bio-engineering out the wazoo, plans for things like power armor and very probably pre-crusade tech like AI. So, uh. Probably around 600CP with no available discounts, if at all, or possibly a reward for taking a +0CP drawback.
>>
>>51002855
Is it just my imagination, or does the Name of Hierarchy briefly take over the narrator, in describing She Who Lives in Her Name? Spooky.
>>
The Age of Adventures is at an end. Nations are too connected, the borders too known. Adventuring, it seems, is a pasttime best left in the past.

And yet Telwyrn teaches more Adventurers from Last Rock, and Ellial makes her final push against the Pantheon, who have for the first time in centuries, designated new Paladins.

It's an age of change, but one thing is constant:

The Gods are Bastards.

First draft, up for initial review, please tell me anything that needs to be balanced, with special eye toward Knowledge of the Infinite Order.
>>
>>51003628
A full-functioning STC is very far behind what other technologies in other sci-fi settings can do.

It's basically a glorified blueprint system for dummies. It allows mass production without the ones building the thing have any special technical knowledge.

But for someone that can mass produce nanomachines or any kind of building robots... It's kind of worthless.

It's pretty powerful in-setting and you might get some use outside of it if you apply the STC principles into your technology (there is a perk for that in the IoM jump), but not that good on the long run.

I would price it on 600 CP, but higher might be a little too much.
>>
>>51003695
Was there ever a COMPLETE STC?
>>
>>51003402
>Well. That's a thing.
Just one more tally mark on the walking disastrous mess.

>Neither do I...

Shoot. I'm fairly certain given the Yozis and their demons associations with "reality," versus Gossamer and Fair Folk being dreams and stories and such that... there'd be stuff going wrong.

I just don't know WHAT would go wrong.

>Huh. White Wolf reference?

>>51003412 has the right of it - my Predecessor Devil-Tiger is essentially Geralt of Rivia who pursued his path in a fit of rage, and whose Torment I now suffer (while he himself speaks to me to help me go on the same road and avoid his mistakes).

>Merela
Whoaholdthefuck, isn't she the one who strangled your namesake? As in, the guy so hueg he started losing track of what wasn't him and vice versa?

>Sun Dragon, aka the Warlord of Hell
>one Exalt war against the Yozi
Why do I feel like this is essentially another moniker for Doomguy.
>>
>>51003790
The original STCs were computers that stored, created, and provided blueprints for human colonists during the dark age of technology.

The modern Imperium gets most of it's technological knowledge from hard copies of blueprints produced from one but a functional STC has never been found by the modern Imperium.
>>
>>51003105
>http://pastebin.com/f3x3VGt1
>Mochizuki-Sensei = Guy who made Neo-Organism and Kamen Rider ZO
>References a Mask and Stone of red color
>Samples from the original?
>"Ultimate Lifeform"
>“Is that the Blacklight sample?” The Doctor asked in shock.
Gaunlet what did you do!?

>>51003232
>http://pastebin.com/iigChFgm
>Countdown till Time Travel shit hits
>The rushes are quite beautiful
>Economically gutting the company as well as fighting them normally.
>“You’ve made it so I can’t win, so true. But that isn’t my problem. Because I don’t need to win,"
>"I just need to trust my friends and not lose until they get here. Which should be easy enough as I am the Unlosing Jumper!”
>“I think I hear my Theme Song playing.”
MFW
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51003589
I DID think of that, and my main worry is that this is sort of a giving the Metroids Phazon situation. Like, the whole Morass suddenly starts eating itself and everything around it. The tanks come alive, and exclusively spawn animals from Australia. The demesne itself starts hungrily devouring the time and space from everything nearby. The frog demons within start screaming about normies and shanking intruders for their chicken tendies

I mean, it's an option. I'm just not sure if I want to make it that integral an option, or just stick to something relatively cautious like splicing GOD's life essence along with a bunch of amphibian paradox slime into the caged frogs to see what happens.

>>51003719
Whoof. Gotta go to bed this second, unfortunately. Right off the bat Noble's background description seems to be missing?

Also maybe list what a Hand of God can actually do with that divine energy? Ditot for shadow priests.

And I might be missing something but er, is the Warlock supposed to be massively more powerful in terms of personal capability than the other backgrounds? As in, casually backhand into powder-tough? Because personal orbital flight's...pretty damned buff.
>>
>>51003719
Lunch is about over but I'll review this later. Quick question: how much a role does feminism and SJW themes play? TVTropes lists both of those as dominant themes.
>>
>>51003719
>Favour of Nature
Right, can we get rid of the absolute, unlimited kill everything regardless of power level?

>Protection from Corruption
Doesn't really seem as good as the other 400s.

>Valkyrie Companion
Why is this a perk?

>Knowledge of the Infinite Order
This seems way too strong and yet also suicidal to do so it's hard to see why anyone takes it without out of jump stuff protecting them and it's honestly really out of place with the rest of the jump.

>Reliquary
Why are you offering an item that you have to actually advise should be mostly destroyed? Why not just give the non dangerous version if you're paying 400cp?

>Mithril Rapier
Not much effort here. If I'm honest, that's a feeling I get from a lot of this jump. There's a lot of parts where it feels like you didn't really put much in or just skimmed over a lot of perks and items. Maybe it's just me but it feels like if you're actually making something like that Mithril Rapier above into a 600cp item, you really need to take another look at some of this stuff.
>>
>>51002713
Do Pokémons count as pets?
>>
File: GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif (17KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif
17KB, 800x331px
>>51003556
Hm. Well, gourmet cells have been mentioned.

Something like the Pole of Wood perhaps? Or directly Gaian stuff.

I also can't help but feel that Geneforge or EVO stuff would be pretty helpful here.

>>51003701
It is nothing to be concerned about, anon... we promise.

>>51003833
>I just don't know WHAT would go wrong.
Sorry. I really have no idea how this would interact...

Probably not actually as bad as straight-up Yozi essence and Fair Folk stuff, since the demons used are pretty far removed from the Yozi.

>has the right of it - my Predecessor Devil-Tiger is essentially Geralt of Rivia who pursued his path in a fit of rage, and whose Torment I now suffer (while he himself speaks to me to help me go on the same road and avoid his mistakes).
Ah, okay. Cool. Just a coincidence then, I suppose? The company that made it is also called White Wolf.

Song's pretty good, btw.

>Whoaholdthefuck, isn't she the one who strangled your namesake? As in, the guy so hueg he started losing track of what wasn't him and vice versa?
Yup. Even with her actually having the standard legions backing her up (which is conveniently forgotten to make her sound more impressive), she killed him by strangling it. Despite HUEG and it not actually needing to breathe.

>Why do I feel like this is essentially another moniker for Doomguy.
...That fits pretty well.
>>
>>51003888
Yeah, I noticed the Noble thing after posting, apologies for that.

For Paladins, it's just... more of what priests do. They seem to be closer to high priests than anything.

Warlock: I mean, that's a thing the character is based off does in canon. Literally, one of the first actions is "I hit them with the planet."

>>51003907
Yes. (Major themes.)

>>51003917
>Favour of Nature
Um. If there's an unlimited kill everything, that's not supposed to be there.

>Protection from Corruption
The main limit of infernal magic in the setting is that using it basically gives you cancer. Protection from that is /really/ important.

>Valkerye Companion
*Opens mouth*
*Closes*
I literally do not remember. I will change that.

>Knowledge
It's very important to the setting, and there's a reason I'm specifically drawing attention to it.

>Reliquary
It's dangerous because /demons/ are dangerous.

>Mithril Rapier
Having a sword that stabs past magic is actually really useful in the setting, because a bunch of people are quite literally invulnerable through magic. That being said, yes, slightly less effort, I'm just trying to get things down for now. I'll go back and add proper fluff once I balance things.
>>
>>51003719
As I have said before the Knowledge of Infinite Order is kind of bullshit even for a 1000CP perk. You should either remove it or put a, the Gods are after your head, drawback included in it.

Other than that you still do not have an origin description for Noble nor do you have the rolled locations.

It looks good but it needs a bit of fine tuning before its finished.
>>
>>51003790
Sort of, the things you probably think of as STCs are just collections of data produced by one. The actual STCs themselves were AI computers that provided whatever blueprints were needed by the user at the time via modifying and combining the tech in it's database to provide the needed tech in a format that a monkey or even an Imperial tech priest could understand.
>>
>>51003556
>Personally I'm still amazed at how accurately this song captures the Infernal experienc

Oh wow, Looking at the lyrics, I had the chorus wrong the whole time. I really thought he always sang "breakfast" there.
>>
>>51002761
Dante's weaker incarnations can run so fast he catches fire, can casually stop a punch from a hundred-meter tall stone giant, and has absurd regen. And he becomes significantly more bullshit as he ages. He probably takes most Servants.
>>
>>51004012
Lots of fine tuning, yes. And fuck, locations. I forgot about those.

Gods are after your head would be an appropriate drawback for the Knowledge of the Infinite Order perk though, yes, I'll definitely add that if I keep the perk.
>>
>>51004014
hey! I have been having mother box do that with magic for forever!
>>
File: 1459797138833.png (126KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1459797138833.png
126KB, 500x395px
>>51004014
>that a monkey or even an Imperial tech priest could understand.
>>
>>51003992
>Favour of Nature
You might want to touch up the description a bit then

>Protection
It's not much protection however, particularly compared to what some of the other perks at the same level are.

>Knowledge
Not sure why you're saying this? Can you elaborate on this mysterious reason? It's not making it feel any more fitting with the rest of what's there nor any less simultaneously broken as hell and unusable as hell.

>Reliquary
And someone is shelling out 400cp for this. Why would someone spend a fairly significant sum of precious CP for something super dangerous to them that they have to kill to get any use out of the item?

>Mithril Rapier
Great, maybe you can put that in the description this time.
>>
>>51003990
>Just a coincidence then, I suppose?
Yeah, mostly coincidence.

>Yup. Even with her actually having the standard legions backing her up (which is conveniently forgotten to make her sound more impressive), she killed him by strangling it. Despite HUEG and it not actually needing to breathe.

First off, wow rood. I think I see how the Siddies managed to get the Dragonbloods to rebel so easily. Being "conveniently forgotten" sounds like a bitch.

Anywho, that sounds actually kinda badass. Was there anything written down for her personality or is it a "wing it within these parameters and hope for the best"? I would go with the Sun Dragon normally but uh... I dun' think this Jumper needs anymore shit going down in his head, on top of dealing with Torment like that.

And I'm just going to thank my stars I'm not exploding and go from there on the Demon-Rider-Belt and the Gossamer-Dreams part of the original belt.
>>
File: Jokaero_Weaponsmith.jpg (74KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
Jokaero_Weaponsmith.jpg
74KB, 873x627px
>>51004064
Aren't jokaero smarter than humans On average though?
>>
>>51003992
>It's dangerous because /demons/ are dangerous.

That being said it's still a jumper bought item and It should in one way or another help the jumper accomplish their goals.

Perhaps you can have it at, unleash in enemy kingdom, watch the anarchy from a safe distance then recall demon back into the reliquary.
>>
>>51004077
>Favour
Er, which part needs fixing, exactly?

>Protection
I'll up the protection it grants.

>Knowledge
It's quite literally a core conceit of the setting that the magic system is just clarktech, and a ton of people have their hands on that clarktech and are fucking with it. On the one hand, I would prefer jumpers be able to interact with it because it's started off big, and is only getting more important. On the other hand, it's, well, broken as hell.

>Reliquary
It's a canon item? I'm willing to kick down the price.

>Mithril Rapier
I'll add that note when I fluff things out, thank you!
>>
>>51004064
The tech priests worship scraps from an old for dummies guide to technology as the divine revelations of their god.

Said blueprints were designed with the sole purpose of being usable by almost completely uneducated colonists and yet the tech priests can't figure out most of what they find.
>>
>>51004064
There's no Dio-Necron pic out there somewhere, is there?
>>
>>51003992
>>Knowledge
>It's very important to the setting, and there's a reason I'm specifically drawing attention to it.
Is this something that happens in setting, someone getting all that knowledge? Don't you say in the notes this sort of stuff insta kills you?

I'm having a lot of trouble understanding why an option that costs 1000cp insta kills you and if you survive you just go mad from using it anyway.
>>
>It's a canon item? I'm willing to kick down the price.
Not him, but maybe just add an option to get it without demon?

...Now I kinda want it as-is though. DELICIOUS CANDY.
>>
>>51004123
>Clarketech
And almost nothing in the rest of the jump reflects that. You can say that's your intent but looking at the jump makes that really doubtful. Why do you need all the knowledge of all the strongest, smartest guys in setting to be able to interact with it anyway? I think given all the responses so far have been along the lines of "It's broken as shit" or "Why is this an option" it might be best to not include and find somet other way.

>Reliquary
How about a version that doesn't have a demon trap?
>>
>>51004123
>>Favour
>Er, which part needs fixing, exactly?
Response got cut off

Just add more detail on what exactly happens to attack your enemies so it's clearer that it doesn't just auto kill them.
>>
>>51004159
Fuck. That was meant for >>51004123
>>
>>51004128
There is a certain complexity in simplicity. Specially when you're trying to figure how to build a 300 ft killing machine with two thirds of the blueprint.
>>
>>51002713
I have a couple of crow familiars i picked up in d&d jumps, i called them like odins crows because i have 0 imaginatuon for this kind of things. Tgey are pretty strong ng right now though. I'm not sure if they count as companions.
>>
>>51004119
Yes, you can do that, and the Demon would probably be quite happy about it and much more willing to help you out.

>>51004159
Sure, that works.

>>51004163
>Nothing in the jump reflects that
That's uh, pretty much how the setting works, yes.

>Reliquary
Sure.

>>51004172
I'll attempt to clarify that, sure.
>>
>>51004176
They gave a planet each to a pair of random dudes who found the instructions for a knife.
>>
>>51002855
Hey Mardukth if we take the continuity drawback in this and do it just after the mortals gauntlet can we effectively play as the same guy?

Like he ran around being a mortal hero then a demon shoved him in a bag and gave him an exaltation.

Great work btw.
>>
>>51004199
>That's uh, pretty much how the setting works, yes.
Well it's a pretty crud way handle it for anyone who doesn't know the setting then huh? You seemed to have missed the rest of my post there though, given you didn't reply to it.
>>
>>51004200
that's not the messed up part, the messed up part is that the penalty for designing your own New kind of knife is death by torture.
>>
>>51004199
>>51004123
So the jump is all about clarketech except you only know that if you know the setting already and the only way to interact with it according to you is by buying this 1000cp perk yet apparently it's the major thing in the setting and everyone needs to be able to interact with it.

So now not only does it drive us insane and possibly kill us instantly for taking it, but it's also something we're expected to spend all our points on from the get go or be left behind in the setting? I have to admit, I haven't been this bewildered in a while.
>>
>>51003719
Can you clarify Possessed, please?
>>
>>51004246
Why exactly did the emperor let them have any power?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>51003719
Reading...

>>51004246
Or becoming a lobotomized corpse-robot.

>>51004270
Basically nothing that is seen in the modern era was like this back then IIRC.
>>
>>51004224
Whoops, yeah. Anyway, you need higher levels of knowledge because the technology is well, clarktech levels where the rest of the setting thinks it's from a High Fantasy/Western. But yeah, I'm thinking I'll just drop the perk.

>>51004257
I... think I messed up the description? You go insane if you try to ascend to godhood with it. The rest of the technological base works perfectly fine and has no backlash. The gods also won't kill you for having it, they'd only kill people for knowing about the first war. A ton of people are starting to figure this stuff out, and they're perfectly fine.

>>51004269
What needs clarification?
>>
>>51004304
Why not just have a perk that puts you on the level of the people starting to figure it out then just knowing everything from the start? It seems to do what you want and would probably be easier to explain.
>>
>>51004322
... Because I'm an idiot and didn't think of that. Good call. Doing that.
>>
>>51004199
>That's uh, pretty much how the setting works, yes.

To be fair reading the first part of the novel nothing differentiates itself from the standard fantasy world and its only later that we told about the whole "Infinte Order" thing.

The jump as well focuses on the Fantasy aspects of the novel, which is not a bad thing, but only the Infinite Order perk and the intro mentions that Clarktech is how the setting works.
>>
>>51004304
What's the demon like when it takes over? Do you have any control over it? Can you keep it from killing allies? What else can it do beyond flight? Can you regain control over your body at will?
>>
>>51004270
Short answer he didn't, long answer machine cultists came to power because those settlements on Mars, where the maintenance rights continued were the ones that survived and since they are now the only ones who know how to make things the imperium of mankind is dependent on them
>>
>>51002855
Does the Blade of Hatred move around on it's own or something?
>>
>>51004335
Most of the later section /also/ pretends to be high fantasy though. Even after Embras and co find out, Trissany and her groups are still unaware, and even the people who are aware (Emperor and Hands and such) mostly seem to treat it as high level magic. It's basically the just the Gods who don't.

>>51004340
Respectively: Friendly toward you and your cause, no but it's willing to respect your wishes, yes but it wouldn't want to hurt them anyway, it's an archdemon they murderize things, and yes.
>>
>>51004373
So is a dragon possessed by an Archdemon going to absolutely shit on most things in the setting?
>>
File: ThousandSon and guardswoman.jpg (35KB, 417x599px) Image search: [Google]
ThousandSon and guardswoman.jpg
35KB, 417x599px
Jumpers, have you ever been captured and tortured?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>51003719
Can I make the Crawl into a fortress sized golem with the dungeon crawl being a way to the core? Cause I like the idea of a massive thing like that being a friend/pet
>>
>>51004474
in one piece. I was, I wound up in the deepest cell in Impel Down just waiting for execution for the last three days of the jump. Fortunately, I was extracted the day before my death was scheduled
>>
ACTRAISER JumpChain
Enemy of the Earth +100 this I can handle
Jumper Needs Prayer (+400
Favored of the Heavens (+400
Drop-In free
Fruitful Bounty free for Drop-In
Voice of a Generation-300 discount for Drop-In
deliver us -600
The Sky Palace-800
okay, I've watched the play through of the game and I'm fairly certain my numerous Gemcraft towers around the animal Crossing village can handle anything they throw at us . So I move everyone into the town and have people begin expanding through the use of full-body Waldos to farm, harvest, develop and explore the area outside of it, things shape up nicely shows wise. Thanks to deliver us and my religion finally has a heaven! Souls are rewarded unearthly pleasure for an amount of time proportionate to their good and then reincarnated via Karma tech from Lord of light.
>>
>>51004435
Yes, though they'd still not be the strongest thing in the setting. Fey magic users hard-counter infernal magic like assuming the archdemon form, at which you point into a dragon... which is still, admittedly, still really strong. However, Dryads are about equivalent in power, and there's a bunch of kitsune nature goddesses over on a nearby continent who are apparently considered somewhat OP in the setting. No details given as to how they'd match up against dragons specifically, but IIRC they're stated to be stronger than the Dryads.

>>51004488
There aren't any dungeons like that in canon, but, uh, I guess?
>>
>>51004517
At which point you revert into a dragon* Sorry.
>>
>>51004128
Most of what they find is damaged, corrupted, encrypted, trapped, riddled with irrelevant information, or even sometimes mixed with the information for another thing in such a way that won't work, or will work horrifyingly well at something it shouldn't.
>>51004200
It was a very good knife.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>51004517
If there's no canon evidence then I might not do it. You might wanna note how the Crawl appears if it can't be moved, if it can you might wanna note how it moves. If it can't move is it a Warehouse Attachment or a Deployable Property?
>>
>>51004576
Hm. I'll let the jumper choose at the start of each jump. And dungeons literally appear to just be holes in the ground, IIRC. It's just that they've got a crap-ton of dimensional shennanigans going on. I... should probably put that in as well.
>>
>>51004612
In your APGtE Jump, does it cost CP to have a Name?
>>
>>51004668
No, Names are free.
>>
>>51004686
Cool! Thanks. How hard would it be to turn the tide in favour of the Callowan rebellion? I like the heroes more that the villains.
>>
File: 1263526426534.jpg (131KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1263526426534.jpg
131KB, 400x800px
>>51002729
I'll have something that will let you become a Daemon Prince and move on in BC. WHENEVER I FUCKING FINISH IT.

>>51002855
>SHLwHN is the Defiler Caste, which gives extra essence boosts and crafting skills
>all while I'm a Yozi-Kin of Ligier, which I'm ASSUMING is more crafting stuff
>while being a favored of Szoreny

A few things, since I want to double check:

-Ligier is the green sun dude that loves forging his works, yes? Aside from looking damned glorious, what else would being a Yozi-Kin of him get me?
-Someone mentioned to be that Szoreny would be a good Yozi if I wanted to go the route of improving others, to granting what they seek. Would this be true, or no?

I'm sorry, I would bombard you with questions in IRC to not spam thread if you were on. Part of this is so my writefagging is accurate.
>>
File: Namer.jpg (498KB, 851x1664px) Image search: [Google]
Namer.jpg
498KB, 851x1664px
>Goes to A Practical Guide For Evil

>Imports companions.

>Has Asgore from Undertale pick up Namer.

Is this the best idea or the best idea
>>
File: Sun Dragon.png (655KB, 952x637px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Dragon.png
655KB, 952x637px
>>51004116
>First off, wow rood. I think I see how the Siddies managed to get the Dragonbloods to rebel so easily. Being "conveniently forgotten" sounds like a bitch.
Yup.

>Was there anything written down for her personality or is it a "wing it within these parameters and hope for the best"?
There's some bits, but you're mostly going to have to wing it.

She was raised as a gladiator, accustumed to violence/death. Approved of her Solar subjects resolving conflicts through violence.

Seemed to have been rather... autocratic too. Considered the Mandate of Heaven and rulership of Creation /hers/.

Also was said to have had a on-and-off relationship with the Sun too.

>I would go with the Sun Dragon normally but...
Fair enough.

>>51004201
Sure. As long as your origin roughly fits (drop-in's always fine).

And thanks.

>>51004370
A little, yeah. It twists in your hand, forces you to strike things you like, and other such things.

Aside from teleporting to you whenever you try to get rid of it.
>>
How mentally close to humans can you make your demons as a Devil Tiger? Would Dresden Files fae be a good comparison as to how "human" they could be?
>>
Is the yellow dude Ligier?
>>
>>51004760
Well damn, looks like either way I'm gonna be having Not!Geralt and the First Age Solar kinda bickering in the head.

That image just completely won me over on the Sun Dragon, by the by.
>>
>>51004783
No, he's an ant.
>>
>>51004734
Stop Catherine, either tell the Exiled Prince to not be an idiot and just stay back while his forces handle things or kill her when she attacks the Lone Swordsman the first time.

With Catherine gone the villains lose the powers they gain from being on the protagonists side as well a a competent commander. Help Lone Swordsman with the Callowan rebellion for about a year and Proctor would likely join in. Killing the Calamities is an important step in weakening the Empire. While your there slap some damn sense in Lone Swordsman, tell him that the ends do NOT justify the means and that using a mindrape sword is just messed up.
>>
>>51004783
Yellow Dude is another of Malfeas' souls, the Dancer.
>>
>>51004783
I think that's the Brass Dancer but don't quote me on that.
>>
>>51004810
>>51004816
Ah okay. So is there any art of Ligier? People keep going on and on about him, but I can't find any.
>>
>>51004734

This >>51004804 though honestly, you could probably just skip to "Kill Calamities and Empress" and the story combined with the Stupid Evil tendencies of the rest of Praes would probably do it for you.
>>
File: rpM89.jpg (96KB, 438x700px) Image search: [Google]
rpM89.jpg
96KB, 438x700px
>>51004834
Two of his forms.
>>
>>51004741
>-Ligier is the green sun dude that loves forging his works, yes? Aside from looking damned glorious, what else would being a Yozi-Kin of him get me?
Ligier is the manifestation of the Primordial King's glory (Ruvelia, his second Fetich that was slain to turn him from Theion to Malfeas, was probably his mercy). So he's pretty. He's a master craftsman, to express that glory. He is unstoppable on the battlefield, as nothing can oppose the Radiant Holy Is. So think about those traits when considering what being his kid would give you.

>>51004766
Demons can be very human. I'm not familiar with Dresden Files, but a Third Circle Demon can experience the full range of human emotions. They just have very different priorities than humans do.

>>51004783
It's either Ligier or the Brass Dancer jouten form that Malfeas occasionally takes. They look pretty similar. Given that Ligier normally has four arms, I'd assume it's the Brass Dancer.
>>
Would Liger be pissed if I made one of my fetich souls into a female version of him with big tits?
>>
>>51004842
If you do that, then Catherine might switch sides to the Callowan rebellion too.
>>
>>51004858
>They just have very different priorities than humans do.
Like what? Would being spawned from a human change that at all?
>>
>>51004882
He'd probably be flattered, actually. Ligier's Motivation is "Show the world my glory and get them to acknowledge it". You imitating his form for one of your own souls would be appreciated. Shows you have good taste.
>>
>>51004944
Wouldn't the big titties and implied waifuing piss him off though? He apparently very disapproving of one of his "siblings" being a prostitute and presumably of lewdness in general.
>>
>>51004983
Er dude he's really just embarrassed easily IIRC.
>>
>>51004882
>waifuing your own soul

Dude there's easier forms of masturbation.
>>
>>51004916
The anon who asked just asked how to swing the tides. Killing the Calamities and the Dread Empress would do so, anything else is just personal preference.
>>
>>51004741
>-Ligier is the green sun dude that loves forging his works, yes? Aside from looking damned glorious, what else would being a Yozi-Kin of him get me?
Yes, he's also proud as hell, but otherwise pretty cool. You'd get loads of crafting stuff, green glowing stuff, magic radiation stuff, and probably some martial stuff.

>-Someone mentioned to be that Szoreny would be a good Yozi if I wanted to go the route of improving others, to granting what they seek. Would this be true, or no?
Not sure... Szoreny doesn't seem to be very invested in the business of improving others (aside from his silver replicas of them).

But he'd immediately pick out what they want/seek, so that helps already.

Lots of them could probably help with that though? Cecelyne has her Genie charms, and Kimbery and Metagaos have lots of biological manipulation stuff.

>spoiler
I could get on if you would like?

>>51004791
Probably.

>spoiler
He's pretty cool, yeah.

>>51004783
Nah, that's Malfeas' Brass Dancer form.

Pic related is Ligier (both of them- >>51004848 Oh, nevermind.

Have another picture with both of them then.

>>51004983
He's more disapproving of Malfeas and his other souls acting inappropriate for the King. He probably wouldn't really have that problem with someone else emulating him?
>>
>>51005022
Easier doesn't mean better.
>>
Would killing a Yozi also kill their souls? Ligier is cool but I really want to permanently end all the Yozi and Neverborn including Malfeas.
>>
>>51004923
Okay, let's use Ligier as an example, since he's already on my mind. Ligier is focused on expressing the glory of the Primordial King. So everything he does is somehow related to that. Within that limitation, he can feel all the same emotions that a human can. He's proud of his accomplishments. He empathizes with other craftsmen. He has loves and lusts and private worries. He can even feel embarrassed by his dad's dancing, just like any human. But in the end, all of that is in serving the goal of expressing Theion/Malfeas's glory. So there will always be an undercurrent of pride to him. He has to constantly express that he is a divine entity. When he's kind it will be because a monarch shows his glory through magnanimity. When he's angry, it will be because it is right for a king to be wrathful at something. And when he is sad, it will be because there are things which even a god-king can be saddened by.

Now, being spawned from you, your Third Circles are going to have Motivations based on the things important to you. So they're going to have more relatable focuses for all their actions. So yes, they'll be much closer to human than other demons are. But there will still be some element of your personality that they take to the extreme. Doesn't mean they're monomaniacal, but it's always going to be there in their interactions.
>>
File: Overlord_Main_Images.jpg (252KB, 900x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord_Main_Images.jpg
252KB, 900x1097px
Question about Overlord because my build is getting weird. Specifically when it comes to Innate Talents.

I'm a Human, Player, and a Drop-In Rogue.

Humans get one Innate Talent for free, and I used that to get Use Any Magic Item.

Bestiary Knowledge is also free because it's discounted to Players and Drop-Ins, and the jump says that if you qualify for two discounts on the same Innate Talent then you get it for free.

But as a Player I also get discounts on any two Innate Talents I pick. Golden Mind is already discounted for me because I'm a Player, so if I pick that I get for free.

The same goes for Omnidextrous because Rogues get that discounted as well.

I only intend to spend 200 cp on Innate Talents, but I already get FOUR OF THEM right off the bat for nothing?

Am I doing this wrong? Or is the jump just broken?
>>
>>51005081
Killing a Yozi can kill their souls. It's possible to sever them so that they're their own being, though. One of Luna's retainers is actually one of Mardukth's souls, and that Primordial is super dead.
>>
>>51005096
Nah the Innate Talents part of it is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>51004858
>So he's pretty. He's a master craftsman, to express that glory. He is unstoppable on the battlefield, as nothing can oppose the Radiant Holy Is. So think about those traits when considering what being his kid would give you.

...awwwww yiss.

>>51005038
>Yes, he's also proud as hell, but otherwise pretty cool. You'd get loads of crafting stuff, green glowing stuff, magic radiation stuff, and probably some martial stuff.

I am pleased by this.

>Not sure... Szoreny doesn't seem to be very invested in the business of improving others (aside from his silver replicas of them). But he'd immediately pick out what they want/seek, so that helps already.

Fuuuuuuck. Hum. Gotta figure something out then. Thank you!
>>
>>51002855
>>Scenarios.

Damn I thought this would be in this release.
>>
>>51005106
Would Ligier be up for that considering his contempt for Malfeas?
>>
>>51004983
Well, yeah, because that's shameful to the glory of the King. You're not the King, he holds you to different standards. Dude's got nothing against sexuality. No one in Hell does, really. Have you seen how demons dress? And they're incapable of sexual reproduction, at least among themselves (it gets weird if they mate with humans), so there's no real consequence to it. The whole place is Bonetown.
>>
File: Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png (508KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png
508KB, 800x1296px
>>51005096
>>51005117
Haha...
>Not Local Human Master Race

Seriously look at this build.

Origin: drop-in
Race: local human
Perks:
Tolerance for Evil - free
lvl 100 - 600
realm of heroes - free
Class skills - Everything but Bard (Knowing everything ever just seemed boring)- 900cp
Skillful and Resourceful - 100cp
Innate Talents - Golden Mind, Bestiary Knowledge, Detect Magic Power, Identify Talents, and Use Any Magic Item - All free.
Items - Comfy Inn, divine tier equipment - all free

Companion - a local hero (free)
Race: Dwarf
Origin: Magic Caster
Perks:
Tolerance for Evil - free
Innate Talents - Alchemist, Enhanced Summoning, Magic Item Creator - All free
The Realm of Heroes - free
Class Skills Magic Caster Talismonger - free
Specific Specialization Summoning & Necromancy - 200cp
Items:
Major Pay2Win Items Elixir x 2 - 200cp
The Orb of Death - free
1st purchuse of Alchemist's Laboratory - free
Legacy Tier Equipment - free
>>
>>51005126
Oh, and don't forget that Ligier's got an Intimacy of "prideful love" towards everything he's created. As his kid/metamorphized vassal, you'd count for that. So he'd be really nice to you.
>>
>>51005038
Would being a Yozi kin of Ligier give me an excuse to spend the jump as his apprentice? He could likely teach me wondrous things about crafting.
>>
>>51005166
Shame Brellin set the whole thing up so that if you don't buy a heteromorphic race you're gimping yourself across the board.
>>
>>51005144
Maybe. He wants Malfeas to be better than he is, so he doesn't really want Malfeas gone even if he's ashamed of him. So right now, he'd probably oppose you. If Malfeas sunk any lower, though, to the point where Ligier can't see him ever improving? Then he might be up for it.
>>
File: Big Daddy Lich.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Big Daddy Lich.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>51005117
>>51005166

Really? Jesus Christ this jump is OP. You could take it as a first jump and become incredibly powerful with ease.

I'm not complaining though! PRAISE BE TO WHOEVER MADE THIS!
>>
File: 1236196036828.jpg (4KB, 188x212px) Image search: [Google]
1236196036828.jpg
4KB, 188x212px
>>51005169
>A Third Circle demon is super nice
>along with the Peer of Hell perk and the 9-10 demonic authority perks

...gods damn, am I like some kind of infernal Disney Princess.
>>
>>51005166

Wait, how did you get Divine Tier Equipment for free?
>>
>>51005186
Dude, you've got two builds in thread showing how humans clean house on innate talents. I really don't know what you're talking about here.
>>
>>51005257
You also get 200CP to spend on Items as well as a discount on any one item. this adds up to any person not gunning for one of the world items gets Divine free.
>>
File: green-sun.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
green-sun.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
>>51005038
Fuck, lost my name.

>>51005081
Yes, killing a Yozi kills their souls too. If they're unlucky, they turn into Hekhatonkhires and get to wander the Underworld as a monster ghost.

Though you can seperate them from their Yozi beforehand to keep them around

>>51005126
Happy to help.

>>51005142
Apologies, anon. Soon (tm).

>>51005176
Most probably, yes?
>>
was madness combat not approved? I don't see It on the drive
>>
>>51005308

But if discounts don't stack then you just get Divine Tier Equipment for 200CP. Which is still fucking awesome though.
>>
File: A God I Am.jpg (52KB, 497x800px) Image search: [Google]
A God I Am.jpg
52KB, 497x800px
>>51005186
Haven't heard about that but like it really matters? I'd stomp Ainz 1v1 and were it not for Albedo's sister I could hold my own against the Guardians. Basically if you could find a power-gamer who broke the game so hard they had to redefine the game based on that break, like Touch-Me might have and the World Cataclysm dude DID, then you've got the level of strength my build brings forward.

>>51005197
That would be Brellin.

>>51005257
Basically this >>51005308 guy has it right. Didn't feel the need to note it really.

>Piece of shit Trueblood Jump is back on the Drive without anyone's permission.
Someone on IRC tell the Captain about this.
>>
>>51005146
>incapable of sexual reproduction among themselves
>but can mate with humans
...So they do have dangly bits?
>>
>>51005391

I'm still confused on how you got Divine Tier for free.
>>
>>51005486
He didn't, he got it discounted and had an additional 200 CP for the item section. Instead of noting the additional CP and that he spent it on divine tier he just listed it as free.
>>
>>51005470
Many of them do. But they're purely for entertainment purposes. It's only when they have sex with humans or other mortal creatures that they're capable of impregnating or being impregnated. Otherwise they reproduce through mystical rituals, or parthenogenesis, or budding, or physically building children, or all sorts of weird methods.
>>
>>51005509

Oh that makes sense now.
>>
>>51005096
That Jump is good but it is a bit of a mess. It took me like two hours to make my build. I had multiple custom companions though.
>>
>>51005529
One of the best builds to make is a Player with Realm of Heroes and Level 100, Then just spend the rest of your points on Custom NPCs. The Custom NPCs gain all the benefits and have 600CP to spend per companion who are absolutely loyal to you.
>>
>>51002617
You can pick up Lanky Kong soon.
>>
>>51005577
>Then just spend the rest of your points on Custom NPCs.
I did that and house ruled that those companions only take up one slot, like the Choir.
>>
>>51005577
>>51005609
is custom npc a good way to make waifus/husbandos?
>>
>>51005583
Jumpers already have a distinct lack of both style and grace, along with the majority having a funny face, adding Lanky to the mix may very well bring about critical mass.
>>
>>51005625
No. It's the best way.
>>
File: 1471961625455.png (611KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471961625455.png
611KB, 1280x720px
>>51005577
But how loyal will they be after taking them to food fight
>>
>>51005583
If you're getting close to finishing DK I have to ask which of your other claims is next? Please say Teenage Robot
>>
>>51005577
A better build is to be a non-drop in Local Angel with Level 100, Realm of Heroes, and Divine Gear. Then, have your backstory be that you're literally the JRPG version of God.

You'd certainly have the powerlevel, relative to the setting, for it.
>>
>>51005626
But he can handstand, when he needs to, and stretch his arms out just for you.

>>51005654
It's definitely MLAATR. After that I'll go back to FFV (which has the majority of its skeleton already), then FFIV or Solatorobo.
>>
>>51003200
>>51003004
The Chrysalis is also fun. Just cherry pick the good stuff basically.
>>
>>51005677
>MLAATR
For waifuing purposes, does Jenny count as a five year old, or a teenager?
>>
>>51002802
>Do you have any minions?
Aye, my magnificent army of Waddle Dees! What they lack in competence, they make up in numbers and adorableness!

>Do you treat them well?
Yep! Apparently Waddle Dees really like sweets, and since I have the infinite candy item from Generic Children's Television...I don't know how they eat it, but they do, and they love me for it.

Also on that note, kids really love Waddle Dees, and they in turn liked playing with them. They also liked spending time with Mr. Rogers, who referred to them as his tiny neighbors.

>Why do they follow you?
Because I'm nice to them, I give them candy, I'm protective of them, and I give them breaks when they need it.
>>
File: tumblr_mtzp3iIOaQ1s4h0g8o3_250.gif (62KB, 240x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtzp3iIOaQ1s4h0g8o3_250.gif
62KB, 240x280px
>>51005716
If you're asking me specifically, Jenny is mentally a teenager, and that's not just how she was programmed to be, we're shown a few times that Wakeman built her with a kind of accelerated childhood that she's gone through as well. Though from a wider perspective, I'm not bothered either way with who you want to get married to.
>>
Is anybody working on a Star Wars: The Old Republic jump?
>>
>>51005783
Yes
>>
>>51002802
I have a cult. I treat them like robots. I wish they'd stay in the tunnels since they clearly aren't leaving me alone for good.
>>
>>51005783
That is Brutus, he gave us a WIP for christmas. It looked good.
>>
>>51005797
Can you post it?
>>
>>51005577
I like the Local scenario. That way you can get a ton of Local Heroes for cheap that upgrade to level 100 after you complete it.
>>
>>51005577
But then you have no points to spend on yourself.
Also even with max drawbacks you can't get the full set of 8 and Realm of Heroes and Level 100.

Still, the biggest point against this strategy? Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom.
You can import 8 companions, they still get RoH + Level 100 + 600cp (though no free monster race and level 100 only at the end) and you still have enough points to buy something cool like Abyss of Magic or a world item.

Sure, you have to survive and forge a kingdom with the only level 100 on your side being yourself, but that's what out of jump powers are for.
>>
>>51005821
It's on 4plebs. Look for posts by Captain Brutus.
>>
>>51005783
You're going to collapse the plot, right anon?
>>
>>51002802
I had demons. Then I fused them all to get a good Matador.
>>
>>51005166
Why would anyone not go Caster? It's literally a much better, non-vancian D&D system.
>>
>>51005889
Because that's for Nerds. And you can get 9th tier spells with just the 100 CP class options anyway. Just not the super tier magic.
>>
File: SWTOR Eve.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
SWTOR Eve.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51005821
Here you go.
>>
>>51005911
Personally, I like the overcharged healing magic. 'The Goal Of All Death Is Life'.

It's even better for resurrection that fucking magicka. And it's AoE.
>>
>>51005828
>Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom
By the way, what kinds of perks would help you to pull this off? How much easier is it if you also take Friends with the Devil?
>>
>>51005946
>The Goal Of All Death Is Life
I like the idea, but I absolutely hate that name.

It sounds more like Druidic magic than healing magic, honestly, like using a huge amount of rotting carcasses to instantly form a magic forest under your control.
>>
>>51005957
Be a Devil Tiger with all the Demon making perks. Having nearly two dozen Third Circles should help you compete with Nazarick.
>>
>>51005186
Eh, doesn't bother me that much. You get what you pay for.

Only thing I don't like is that 42nd is clearly supposed to be the OTB with all the shit they get and the fact that they're the only ones who can survive max drawbacks.
>>
>>51005166

Use Any Magic Item and Golden Mind. One of those should not be free. I did the calculations.

Bestiary Knowledge is free because Drop-In and Local.

Detect Magic Power is free because of Magic Warrior and Local.

Identify Talents is free because Drop-In and Local.

However, you get no discounts whatsoever on Use Any Magic Item or Golden Mind. You can have one of them because humans get one Innate Talent for free anyway, but not both.
>>
>>51005995
Hey, brellin named it. Probably. That or it's canon.

Pretty sure it's based on Momonga's super kill spell, which is, IIRC, 'the goal of all life is death'.
>>
>>51006015
You know, the funny thing is, it didn't used to be that way, originally, the benefits of taking 42nd was so little compared to Local, that Local was the OTB. Brellin, hearing complaints about how little 42nd offered, buffed it to its current state, while lowering the price of the race options.
>>
>>51006022
>redoes the calcs myself
Fuck your right... Golden Mind will have to take the hit then cause I'm not giving up Use Any Magic Item.
>>
>>51006022
>However, you get no discounts whatsoever on Use Any Magic Item or Golden Mind.

Well no discounts aside from the basic Local one. One of those should still cost like 100 points.
>>51006071

So if you're willing to max out you can get both.
>>
>>51006022
>However, you get no discounts whatsoever on Use Any Magic Item or Golden Mind
Locals get discounts on all Talents.
>>
File: weapon alignment chart.jpg (374KB, 2250x1800px) Image search: [Google]
weapon alignment chart.jpg
374KB, 2250x1800px
Where does your favored weapon fall on this chart?
>>
>>51006026
Where did he say that? I've never heard of a healing Goal spell outside of the damage one Momo uses in the source material.
>>
>>51005957
There's a bunch of "be a better king" and "become a king" perks.
Civilization has some nice ones.
Master of Magic is really good for building a kingdom since you can cast magic from your sanctum to everywhere you have people loyal to you and also get mana from worship.
That works nicely with the Little God origin from Spice & Wolf (people want to worship you) and By Might Divine from Sword and Sorcery (people just know you're meant to be king/queen).
There's tons more, but those alone already put you in a pretty good position.
For dealing with Nazarik any kind of charisma perks would work.
Personally i went with various Befriending perks (like the one from Generic Magical Girl or the WIP Nanoha jump), beat the shit out of all of them and then we were friends and they stopped doing evil shit for giggles.
>>
>>51006106
Considering my weapon is the Sword forged by Ligier...Awesome Practical?
>>
File: 1427655384521.jpg (814KB, 1294x728px) Image search: [Google]
1427655384521.jpg
814KB, 1294x728px
>>51005197
I did used it as a first Jump.
>I entered as a 42nd Supreme Being
>Be a cool skellie, because immunities are cool
>Spent the rest of my CP to create 6 NPCs
>Conquered the world, because scenario points are nice and because I didn't really had too much else too do
>I wasn't even in charge of the whole operation, I just let one of my NPCs with the Warrior perk tree handle everything
>I spent most of the jump playing both the hero and the villain with the help of a doppleganger NPC

Having no dick is obviously a drawback, but I can come to visit Nazarick again whenever I want anyway.
>>
>>51006115
Awesome Impractical or Awesome Ridiculous.

>>51006115
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread.393563/page-1327#post-29746957
>>
>>51006106
My favored weapon is a mecha, so Awesome Impractical.
>>
>>51006106
>Kung-fu isn't on the chart
>Some jumps with "pick a weapon to become good at using" let you choose your fists, others don't
>>
File: Union_jack.gif (613KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
Union_jack.gif
613KB, 500x578px
>>51006106
Awesome Impractical.

A crowbar that hits things.
>>
>>51006106
Where does an anti-planet Peacemaker that shatters my arm everytime I fire it fit on there?
>>
>>51006099
I haven't done any drawbacks, because it's awesome that I'm so powerful without any, but I may do a scenario for the points if that works out, haven't read those though.
>>
>>51006106
>implying a DL-44 isn't awesome.
Go and stay go.
>>
>>51006106
I'm sword and board+groinsaw+GBE in my lantern shield hand so I Use not only awesome impractical and stupid Impractical but awesome practical and Awesome ridiculous
>>
>>51006221
It is a broom handle.
>>
>>51006106
Boring Practical. Nobody expects the completely unmarked greatsword to be a Ludicrously powerful instrument of death after all.
>>
>>51006126
There's also a bunch of stuff in Actraiser and Innistrad for being worshipped, getting power for it and making your worshippers better.

Combine with any kind of advanced tech and it's not too hard to set yourself up as god-emperor/empress of whateverkind and build up a kingdom.
>>
>>51006211

How did you not take drawbacks?

Level One Hundred costs 600 points and all the Class Skills minus Bard with a Drop-In Origin total up to 900 points. Plus Skillful and Resourceful costs 100 points.

That's 1600. You have to take 600 points worth of drawbacks to have that build.
>>
>>51006106
>Staff
>boring and ridiculous
>not made to kill your enemy

Have fun dying in 1001 ways after I've polymorphed your weapon into a shark.
>>
>>51006156
Based on the context of that post and what I know of the source material, I don't think he was actually pimping that as a name. Rather he was just describing the effect and used an in-universe analogue to do so.

All the same, as I went Divine Caster too, it's interesting to see his take on what that'd look like.
>>
>>51006264
It's referring to the staff weapons from Stargate, which are slow-firing and small-magazined yet flashy weapons used by the Goa'uld to intimidate their slaves.
>>
>>51006260
I'm going to assume it's because my build is old or something because that's not what my build says at all. Annoying but whatever I'll have to do the entire thing over again then.
>>
>>51006235
And the Phaser is a water bottle with handle on it. Your point?
>>
>>51006301
Um, take a look.

>>51005166
>lvl 100 - 600
>realm of heroes - free
>Class skills - Everything but Bard (Knowing everything ever just seemed boring)- 900cp

Right there, thats 1500 cp.
>>
>>51006264
It's staff weapon from Stargate, not just any staff.
Basically a piece of shit that's inaccurate as a ranged weapon and unwieldy for melee.

But it makes a flashy boom, looks powerful and is generally used in massed formations, which is what makes it primarily a terror weapon.
>>
>>51006317

You forgot to add Skillful and Resourceful.
>>
File: 1480282553892.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480282553892.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>51002855
Ended up changing my build. This is a damn good jump, and that's coming from someone who jumped ship from Exalted years ago. Excellent work!

Jump 76: Exalted - Infernals
Origin: Drop-In
Caste: Slayer
Favored Yozi: Oramus
Perks:
Name That Unfolds Like The Lotus Blossom
Below Notice [2900]
Acts of Villainy [2700]
Orphan Cub of the Devil-Tiger [2400]
The King is Here [2300]
Her Hate Is Safer [2100]
Border of Impossibility [2000]
Mu [1800]
The Inner World [1400]
Descending Hierarchy [1000]
Heart and Soul [700]
Beautiful and Terrible
Sorcerous Initiation of the Yozi [500]
Prince of Hell x2 [400]
Can't Keep Me Down [0]

Items:
Exotic Components
Demonic Liquor
Manses:
The Artful Temple That Is Not

Drawbacks:
Remembering a Past Life
What First Two Chapters?
Prison Break [1800]
Love of Adorjan [2000]
Demon Hunters [2200]
A Hellish Rival [2400]
Omen Weather [2500]
Demonic Aspect [2600]
Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain [2700]
Horrible Coadjutor [2800]
Blade of Hatred [3000]

Major Themes: Friendship, Justice, Mercy, Knowledge, Cats, Swords, Arcane, Riding, Running, Biting, Weaving, Scheming, Arcane, Sudden Intervention, Impulsive behavior
Minor Themes: Overkill, Excessive Force, Romance, Matchmaking, Putting the dead to rest, being a friend of mankind, french toast

Torment: Something something apathy, boredom, loss of senses?

Long story short, launched self violently out of Malfeas using a metaphysical slingshot, lose my leg on the way out thanks to Adorjan. The time it takes to actually pull this off and the constant bullshit I have to deal with from other drawbacks makes You Can't Keep Me Down extremely necessary. I go from the end of the Primordial War to about 10 years prior to the canon start of the default time period. I had. Lots of time. To learn.
>>
>>51006281
I went angel, for the enhanced healing.

I might end up shunting more things to companions, but I want to keep my uber healing at a minimum.
>>
>>51006297
>>51006321
Oh, alright. Carry on then. I was merely defending the most based weapon of all.
>>
So how would I go about giving Ainz a human body? Or at least on with, ahem, "equipment"?
>>
>>51006329
Nah, I just didn't need to. The idea was to point out where he had more than 1000 cp.

>>51006350
Unholy heights has a perk for that.
>>
>>51006317
Huh guess this is what I get for post on Nyquill. I'm going to have to nab the some drawbacks and maybe a scenario since I've gotta get drawbacks anyway then. Weird thing is I've posted this build before and not a word was said... oh well folks probably just ignored it before. Thanks anon.
>>
>>51006343
>but I want to keep my uber healing at a minimum.
Then why spec healing?
>>
>>51006106
God Hand probably falls under Awesome Ridiculous.
>>
>>51006374

maximum.

Maximum, you fucking spellcheck how did that even happen, maximum is a valid word!
>>
>>51006350
Keys of Providence from Tsukihime may work.
Assuming Lich-Momonga isn't just a copy/clone that never was human anyway.
Since we don't know how/if he got transported from an MMO to Fantasyland you'll just have to try it and see.

The other is to take Dark Wisdom from Overlord and translate some kind of Polymorph/Shapeshift spell into the local magic system so he can learn it.
>>
>>51005889
I know that from a logical standpoint, caster is powerful as hell, but... Dude, warrior perks let me sword things HARDER! Trying to decide between the two is really damn tough!
>>
>>51006350
http://oglaf.com/tibia/
I can't see anything, but this might still count as NSFW.
>>
>>51003719
This looks cool. Any chance of maybe getting the option to buy a University to take along with us?
>>
>>51006106
My Devil Arm is literally just a sportsball that changes into other sportsballs, so... Awesome ridiculous.
>>
>>51006400
That makes more sense. "I built for damage so I don't have to do damage" was throwing me.

For the record, my build is very similar: Angel, Divine Caster, Enhanced Healing, I added Warder and Defensive Warrior, but then went for NPCs the rest of the way.
>>
>>51006455
my Devil arm is a belt of varying length with a buckle of varying size that I take off and hit people with pootie tang style.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>51006334
>Ended up changing my build.
Alrighty then.

>This is a damn good jump, and that's coming from someone who jumped ship from Exalted years ago. Excellent work!
Thank you!

>I go from the end of the Primordial War to about 10 years prior to the canon start of the default time period.
You don't actually start at the end of the War if you take the drawback though.

...maybe I should put that in the Notes if it's still not entirely clear. I rewrote it a little, but I guess not.

Anyway, looks like a build of FUN?
>>
>>51006455
>Not having a Devil Arm that's a severed Devil Arm Arm that you hit people with
>>
>>51006455
Hey speaking of devil arms is Devil Arm Crafter limited to Devils or can you make Stuff with it out of other power sources? also can you make stuff like The God hand to Graft on to people?
>>
>>51006455
By the way, is the God Hand option for Arms the actual God Hand, Roulette wheel and tension meter included?
I always felt the actual Jump for it was rather poorly written.
>>
File: 1468690006395.png (150KB, 677x439px) Image search: [Google]
1468690006395.png
150KB, 677x439px
>>51006526
Whoops, my bad on that. Still, this escape takes a long-ass time and I won't be surprised if Creation is on fire or covered in some manner of apocalypse by the time I get out. I likely use a lot of delay tactics via various proxies I use to setup the slingshot in the first place...oh god, it's stressful.

Fun is a vast understatement. I don't think I'm taking any continuity drawbacks for Exalted past this point.
>>
>>51002855
If I import a companion as a Lunar Mate, they keep their exaltation? Also, if I understood correctly, they gain all the perks from their respective Yozi?
>>
>>51006455
Oh I meant to ask: if Bayonetta and DMC are the same universe, then if you went Demon and became powerful enough, could you theoretically make people into Umbra Witches? How much power would you actually need to power one like that?
>>
>>51006462
Much the same, but I also took alchemist, talismonger, and the alchemy lab. And also 100, realm, and 42nd, which chew up a lot of points.

I'm at 400 in drawbacks with no desire to take more, and two companions. I'd really like a third, but that would require taking another 200 in drawbacks, thus maxing me out, or 100 and dropping talismonger.

...I could take the scenario, and pick up two more companions. But that sounds like a pain in the ass. What to do, what to do...
>>
>>51006455
I remember hearing there was a real DMC 5 in the works. Anything ever come of that?
>>
>>51006588
They're probably not, though. Aside from a few cameos that are no more significant than anything else Kamiya likes to put in his work, there's no evidence they share a universe. It's like saying that Viewtiful Joe is in the same universe as Wonderful 101 because Wonder-Pink has a friend named Sylvia whose boyfriend is named Joe. I mean, maybe, it can't exactly be disproved. But it's pretty slim evidence to base a crossover theory on.
>>
>>51006645
The scenario of the 42nd is mostly the route that Nazarick is headed anyway. A much less powerful group of players conquered the world a few centuries ago and exterminated the most powerful beings in the world before killing each other.

Just enjoy the ride.
>>
>>51006687
Both jumpmakers said they are for the purposes of the jumps.
>>
>>51006717
I'll need a citation on that, but if true, okay. I think that's kind of dumb, but jump maker's prerogative.
>>
File: The Three Musket- i mean- Akuma.png (257KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Three Musket- i mean- Akuma.png
257KB, 633x360px
>>51006572
>Whoops, my bad on that. Still, this escape takes a long-ass time and I won't be surprised if Creation is on fire or covered in some manner of apocalypse by the time I get out. I likely use a lot of delay tactics via various proxies I use to setup the slingshot in the first place...oh god, it's stressful.
Yeah... Creation's probably fucked at that point.

>Fun is a vast understatement. I don't think I'm taking any continuity drawbacks for Exalted past this point.
Fair enough, yeah... Don't think I'll take many of those either.

>>51006578
>If I import a companion as a Lunar Mate, they keep their exaltation?
Yes? Why would they lose it?

>Also, if I understood correctly, they gain all the perks from their respective Yozi?
Yup, if you make them an Akuma they gain both of the perks discounted to that Yozi. Unless you don't want them for some reason, they're not mandatory.

In addition to the other free stuff they get.
>>
>>51006700
I took 42nd just for the ring that allows teleportation into the warehouse. That's useful as fuck.
>>
>>51006700
Isn't the 42nd scenario about finding the other members? While I do see that they could conquer the world fairly easily, I don't see the comparison.
>>
>>51006729
Dante said so last thread. The Bayonetta jump actually says so, too.
>>
File: 1445224266780.jpg (388KB, 1304x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1445224266780.jpg
388KB, 1304x1000px
>>51006773
You conquer the world first, and then you start finding/searching them.

>When you have made the name of Ainz Ooal Gown an eternal legend, when word of the greatness of Nazarick has reached across the world, you will find them. One by one, you will bring them back. Because what is lost may not remain that way, will not remain that way, and what was once shattered may yet be made whole.
>>
So, reading through the King Arthur jump, I've got a question. Do all three of the Armaments need to be of the same element or can we choose it for each one? 'Cause I don't really need 3 weapons with the same element.
>>
>>51006840
Ah, okay. Alright, give me a few minutes to find my build again (i have too many tabs) and i'll post it accounting for that.
>>
...What's a good summoned mount for an angel?
>>
>>51006963
A second, smaller angel.

Or a Pegasus.
>>
File: Chocobo (1).png (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Chocobo (1).png
68KB, 300x300px
>>51006963
A chocobo.
>>
File: The_Ziz_by_longjunt.jpg (135KB, 848x600px) Image search: [Google]
The_Ziz_by_longjunt.jpg
135KB, 848x600px
>>51006963
Simi - Simug - fuck it, Ziz. Big ass biblical bird.
>>
>>51006963
I'm a fan of qilin
>>
>>51006963
A chalkydri. They're an obscure type of angelic being that takes the form of a twelve-winged giant snake made of copper, who sing a beautiful song every dawn and are associated with pheonixes as those creatures that dwell with the seraphs as closest to God.

>>51007007
The simurgh and the ziz aren't synonymous, anon. They just happen to be two names for the same character in Worm. The simurgh is actually a Persian mythological creature with the body of a peacock, the claws of a lion, and the head of a dog. They're said to be source of wisdom and peace, who mentor kings in the arts of rulership and carry messages from heaven. The Worm character was named such because, before she revealed herself as an Endbringer and was renamed to fit with Behemoth and Leviathan, she seemed to be a being of good, perhaps some sort of female counterpart to Scion.
>>
>>51006983
>>51006989
No, no...

>>51007007
Awesome...

>>51007065
No...

>>51007099
Can't find a good picture so no.

Ziz wins. Also, cool, I didn't know that.
>>
>>51006560
Devil Arm Crafter's a drop-in discounted perk, but anyone can use it. Keep in mind, though that it can only make Devil Arms, and you need to use an evil or demonic soul as a resource.

>>51006566
Sorta, kinda, not really. The God Hand style essentially just makes you stronk like Gene, but it's not actually THE God Hand. The roulette wheel and tension meter stuff doesn't actually exist via DMC Jump's God Hand style. Except it does, sorta.

Okay, maybe I should explain that in a different way: God Hand's game mechanics say that you need a certain amount of points on the roulette wheel in order to kick someone into space. For an intensive tortoises, just assume that you can do something similar, except you use the same magical energy which you also draw on to Devil Trigger. By the by, DT is also the closest you get in DMC to the tension mode, since you're not actually the God Hand. That make any sense to you?

Anyhow, the DMC Jump was written before the God Hand Jump was, so I might edit the GH style to make it more obvious that it's not the real deal.

>>51006588
That sounds completely reasonable, but you can't straight up just make *anyone* an Umbra Witch. I'm pretty sure they'd need to have been part of the Umbran cult beforehand. So you could make a contract with a surviving member of the cult, or try and make one with Bayo and/or Jeanne, but not some rando chick.

That being said, you could probably work around this restriction with a perk from the crossover DLC we're gonna make. Keep your eyes peeled for it.

>>51006686
Hell if I know, dude. Reuben and Dan make a lot of posts on twitter hinting at it, but Capcom keeps pussyfooting around the issue. Maybe we'll see at E3. Or Gamescom. Or Tokyo Game Show. Or never.

>>51006687
>>51006717
>>51006729
DMC and Bayonetta being in the same world is a pretty popular fan theory. Kamiya can't really confirm it 'cause of copyright, but most people just consider it legit 'cause it's really damn rad.
>>
>>51006963
A Pegasus, unicorn or a metallic (Bronze, gold or silver) dragon. The dragons are lawful good, the unicorns are meant to be like a symbol of purity and the Pegasus cause they're awesome.
>>
>>51006989
>Jumper goes into any 'serious' medieval fantasy world like The Witcher or Lord Of the Rings. Jumper decides that his main mount is going to be a giant fluffy yellow chicken.

Best plan or Best plan?
>>
>>51007277
Well, considering Gerald and Yennifer like to bang on the back of a unicorn I don't think you'll get as big a reaction out of them as you think.
>>
>>51007207
>crossover DLC
Oh hell yes.
>>
>>51007277
>>51007305
>*Geralt
Bah, fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>51007277
Don't try that one in Fable.
>>
>>51006861
Overlord LN : +1000 (1000)
Location (Ainz Ooal Gown) : Free, Mandatory
Gender (Female) : Free
Origin (Player) : Free
Race (Angel) : Free
Class (Magic Caster) : Free
Tolerance For Evil : Free, Mandatory
Themed Aesthetics + : Free
Shared Language : Free
Enhanced Healing Magic : Free
Alchemist : Free
The 42nd Supreme Being : - 800 (120)
The Realm Of Heroes : -300 (-100)
Level One Hundred : Free, Mandatory
Class Skills (Divine Caster) : Free
Golden Coins : Free
Pay To Win Items (Gate Token) : Free
Pay To Win Items (Turbo Ether, Magic Charger) : Free
Summoned Mount (Ziz) : Free
Alchemist's Laboratory : -50 (-150)
Divine Tier Equipment : Free, Discounted
Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown : Free, Mandatory
Homunculus Maid : Free
A Custom NPC : Free
A Custom NPC : -150 (-300)
Foreigner : +100 (-200)
Smug Prick : +100 (-100)
Powerless : +100 (000)

An Eternal Legend : +200 (200)
Staff Of Ainz Ooal Gown : Free
Personal Inventory + : -50 (150)
A Custom NPC : -150 (000)

That's bigger than I thought it would be. Companions up in a bit.
>>
>>51007336
Chicken-kicker!
>>
File: a new world.jpg (975KB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
a new world.jpg
975KB, 2700x1800px
>>51006734
When you make the Lunar Exalted jump, are you planning on giving the Infernal mate CP to spend in the Infernals jump?

I know that it's not likely, you'd have get permission from the Solar and Abyssal jump makers to do that with those exalted for one. The reason I'm even asking is that I fell in love with the fact that you can combine your soul world with the world of anyone else who also took the Inner World perk, and it would feel weird to have just one Infernal companion not part of the Super Secret New Zen-Mu Club.
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>51007355
Maybe.

But as you said, I'd need to get permission from the other two jumpmakers. And I'm not entirely sure how to make that work (I mean, I guess I could directly refer to the other jump, but that seems weird/meta).

First I'll get the rest of the jump sorted though. So... no, I'm planning on it right now. But it might happen?
>>
>>51007336
Why not?
>>
What are some good non-superhero settings for boosting Amazo robots (from YJ)?
>>
>>51007480
Chicken chasing and kicking is a time-honored national pastime in Albion.
>>
>>51007487
HLP
>>
>>51007445
How would a Fetich soul fair against a essence 10 solar?
>>
>>51007487
RE
>>
>>51007487
Is Ben 10 a superhero setting?
>>
>>51007717
Not enough that I'd considered it. Are any of the good options non-magical?
>>
>>51004246
Not really. While most Tech-Preists worship the machine spirits and appease them. They're the lowest members, the masses. Its been dumbed down and turned into religion because its most effective way to distribute knowledge to the masses. Higher up you get the more understanding of the technology. Magos have complete understanding of most if not all Imperium tech. They even can come up with new stuff. However claiming its new will basically put it through decades of special hearings, committees and the like. So to get around that they basically go to a remote planet, drop it. Come back in a bit, and claim it as "found". Because it was found and clearly not anything new, its accepted.
>>
>>51007663
Roughly an even match desu.
>>
>>51007746
Most of them, yeah.
>>
File: something something balls.jpg (142KB, 512x721px) Image search: [Google]
something something balls.jpg
142KB, 512x721px
>>51007445
No worries. You do great work, and I'm looking forward to it, no matter how you decide to do the Solar mate thing.

I can't emphasize enough how much I love The Inner World, but I do have the feeling that the merged Living World is going to look a bit odd in places, people will probably notice when they crossover from a part of the world that Raven made to a part that was E.V.O. Gaia's work.
>>
>>51007746
Everything in Ben 10 is clarktech or natural abilities that end up looking like superpowers but have no magical source or nature.

There are only three races and three sources of things in Ben 10 that are magical. Anodites, Humans, and this race of turtles from Andormeda. Don't be any of those three, and you're not magic.
>>
>>51007207
Can you supplement Devil Trigger energy with generic magical energy or something?
>>
>>51007767
>>51007663
Even if you're an Essence 10 Infernal, the Solar can probably kick the Fetich's ass.

Essence 10 Solar is the definition of 'winning', the power.
>>
>>51007797
I thought he was referring to a Yozi's fetich.
>>
>>51007797
Eh. A Devil Tiger is literally the bastard child of a Primordial and a Solar Exaltation. An E10 DT should be more or less a match from an E10 Solar.
>>
>>51007808
He was right I was referring to my own theoretical fetich soul.
>>
File: Orabilis.jpg (153KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orabilis.jpg
153KB, 582x800px
>>51007663
The Fetich Soul would lose. They're powerful, but Solars (and Infernals) are more so.

A group of experienced Solars is a considered a worthy challenge by Ligier, and without the advantage of outnumbering the Fetich it's going to be harder on the Solar... But one at Essence 10 could solo them.

...This is, of course, not considering the Fetich calling upon their progenitor's charms. With THAT in play, they're about equal (perhaps slightly in favor of the Fetich because of their personal abilities).

>>51007788
Thanks, we'll see.

>spoiler
Probably, yeah. Which is actually not that weird, when you consider that the Demon Realm is a completely patchwork of world-bodies too.
>>
>>51007797
Why are Infernals so shit? You'd think cthulhu god monste + perfectly perfect perfection would be a recipe for success, but whenever the topic of infernal vs solars come up, infernals inevitably come up short.
>>
>>51007797
>Essence 10 Solar is the definition of 'winning', the power.
So Fiamma of the Right is an E10 Solar?
>>
>>51007821
A Devil Tiger, probably with the right charms and if the E10 Solar doesn't have custom charms that are too bullshit, like trying to imitate the UCS.

A Fetich of an Infernal? No way. It's supposed to be weaker than your own Exalted powers.
>>
>>51007850
>Why are Infernals so shit?
They're not. They're the third most powerful anything in the setting, only behind Solars and Abyssals (and only the later because their makers were lazy and just made them work like edgy solars and not something unique.)
>>
>>51004270
Big E knew he was going to need people to work his machines. Mars just happened to have large amount of tech that was laying around rusting. So he gathered bunch of cultist together, taught them the basics, and let it run its course. Eventually AdMech got advanced enough to start sending out their own colony ships. By the time Big E had finished uniting the Earth he was "surprised" to find his next door neighbors have been trying to keep the lights on while he was away. AdMech became independent of the Imperium but they co-dependent with one another. Without the Imperium, AdMech wouldn't be as far spread. Without AdMech, Imperium wouldn't have their tech needed. Two Empires serving under one Emperor.
>>
>>51003049
This is disappointing as fuck.
>>
>>51007797
Also, an Infernal's Third Circle Demons are limited to Essence 9. At creation, anyway, I'm not sure if it's possible for them to rise above their initial Essence.
>>
>>51007850
Depends on the nature of the conflict, they are roughly equal overall but since people focus on combat in these discussions the Solar comes out on top.
>>
>>51007853
Well Fiamma is aligned with the sun Archangel, isn't he?
>>
>>51007789
I think it's shown that without magical artifacts, members of other races can't even cast spells at all.
>>
>>51007850
Oh, compared to everyone else they're insanely powerful. But the official party line for Exalted is "Solars are always going to be the strongest. Always.".
>>
>>51007860
Don't fetichrs get access to e6+ custom charms? That seems like it would make them stronger than an infernal.
>>
>>51007850
Because Solars are the ultimate weapon created under the image of the god of perfection by the craftsman of the Great Old Ones.

Infernals on the other hand are twisted Solars used for a much different purpose.
>>
A malfunction in space time sends a verfied photograph of your current form to your parents

What do they think?
>>
>>51007853
I wonder if Fiamma can mote tap a Solar before he gets hit with something that deals arbitrary damage.
>>
>>51007207
If you're a Devil Child, can you learn Styles in setting?
>>
>>51007902
They won't know who the picture depicts.
>>
>>51007902
They probably think I'm gender confused.
>>
>>51007902
Do they know it's me? Because if not, they'll probably just think "that's a cool robot, we should email a scan to our son, he'd like it". If they do know, they'd be proud of me finally achieving my dreams. They know about my plans.
>>
>>51007880
Wasn't it that humans can't unless they're Bork with the potential? Maybe all races have certain people born with magical potential or something.
>>
File: 1483203120913.png (94KB, 244x489px) Image search: [Google]
1483203120913.png
94KB, 244x489px
>>51007902
The whole city gets burned down.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51002713
Twin Mabari Hounds. Named after my RL dogs, Jax and Toby.

>>51002802
Define "minion" before I can say whether or not Justice has them.

Gamer and Stalwart Tiger definitely do though. Both treat their minions well enough.

>>51002855
I might need to redo my builds. I'll check once I'm caught up with the thread

>>51003184
I like it

>>51003468
This song ain't bad for Infernals either https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUuoYqyLw_k

>>51003402
>Sun Dragon, aka the Warlord of Hell. He didn't feel like retiring after the War, and instead went into Malfeas to fight an one-Exalt war against the Yozi. He kept that up for around 3 millenia, amassing an army of demons to himself, and then just... disappeared.
Holy shit. How the FUCK did I miss something that awesome?
I want this fucker as my Past Life in all future Exalted games.

>>51003503
Very true. I'm sad his Prince of Persia song isn't on his youtube page, I like that one a lot.

>>51003833
>Geralt as an Infernal
I could see it.

>Sun Dragon as Doomguy
I could also see it, just from the sound of it

>>51005126
Ligier is pretty great Red. I have an upcoming Mortals game where I intend to be his Demonblooded son.

>>51005176
If you take after him in things, like fuck-huge swords and crafting? Yes, he most certainly would if he got the opportunity.

>>51006106
The Sword can range from Awesome Practical to Awesome Riciculous depending on the setting, and how I decide to shift its' size around. Since I can make it anything from short-sword size, to massive enough to cut a moon in half.

>>51006963
Giant Riding Dog. All Dogs Go To Heaven after all.

>>51007277
Do it, it'll be funny.

>>51007902
Well my mother is dead and my father hasn't been in my life since I was 11, so....I don't care?
>>
>>51007946
Nope, there's literally a college founded later in the series where, among all the normal courses, they teach regular humans magic spells. EVERY human has magic. The 'spark' that Anodites talk about is actually just what Gwen has, where she's actually just an Anodite wearing a flesh suit.
>>
>>51007902
I just look like the movie star version of myself (taller, broader shoulders, better looking, couple of tattoos), so it might be impressive, but not unrecognizable.
>>
>>51007986
Oh. Huh. Good to know.
>>
>>51008020
Even Ben picks up magic later on, as Ben 10,000, despite Verdona whining about him lacking the spark.
>>
>>51007953
>I might need to redo my builds. I'll check once I'm caught up with the thread
Sure.

>more Infernals-appropriate music.
Yesss.

>Holy shit. How the FUCK did I miss something that awesome?
>I want this fucker as my Past Life in all future Exalted games.
He's in Return of the Scarlet Empress if you want more detail.

At least, I'm not sure if he's in other places. I seem to remember him somewhere else too...
>>
>>51007953
>Giant Riding Dog. All Dogs Go To Heaven after all.
Dogs have no soul , you silly!
>>
>>51007902
"Who the hell is that and why do they look so smug?"
>>
>>51008075
>>51007953
>tfw want to make that jump but worried people will want to screw the pooches
>>
>>51008069
>He's in Return of the Scarlet Empress
Ah. That explains it. I avoid that book like the plague. I really dislike most of it.

>>51008075
LIES!
>>
>>51008045
Is that the one where he can go "Ultimate Ben" ans use alien powers in human form?
>>
File: IMG_0644.jpg (277KB, 395x2538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0644.jpg
277KB, 395x2538px
>>51008075
>>
>>51006106
Well, at this point I mostly use:
> A double-bladed lightsaber that can split into two lightsabers.
> My extremely upgraded Metroid power armor that I obtained all weapons in Metroid and all three Mega Man jumps for.
> My body. Martial arts are really one of the best things to invest in, in my opinion.

So...somewhere in between Awesome Impractical and Awesome Practical?
>>
File: Erembour.jpg (138KB, 620x797px) Image search: [Google]
Erembour.jpg
138KB, 620x797px
>>51008121
Fair enough.

It's not really a great book, but it does have the occasional fun bit. Like the aforementioned Warlord.
>>
>>51007794
Ayup. It's mostly just general magic energy that gets recharged by taunting and being Stylish.

>>51007902
They'd probably wonder why someone mailed them a picture of Zyzz.

>>51007926
For sure, man. Anyone, even normal humans, can learn the styles. The thing is, learning them instead of buying them is really hard and time consuming and you might not get them all by the time the Jump's done. Not to mention some of them, like Dark Slayer, straight up just aren't available unless you somehow convince Vergil to teach you.

So in the long run, you might as well just fork over the cash.
>>
>>51008141
I would put it under Boring Boring.
>>
>>51008127
Ben 10,000 is just Ben as a mature adult. He has all kinds of bullshit powers because he's developed enough intelligence on his own to use his aliens in such a way that he reverse engineered the Omnitrix and makes alterations to it on his own. He has access to all 1 million+ aliens in the Omnitrix, he's invented his own Ultimatrix (Azmuth destroyed the original) where he can go Ultimate on everything (yes, Ultimate Ben is the form where he can use alien powers as a human), and he also invented a set of two Omnitrixes he can combine together so he transforms into hybrid combinations of any and all of his aliens. Plus he picked up some magic from Gwyn, though it's not his specialty still.
>>
>>51008162
Which perks do I need to perfectly remember my Past Life's life? I'mma choose Sun Dragon for Justice
>>
>>51008168
So, are they actually martial styles, or are they more akin to "alt-forms" or something? Because... you can apparently only use one at a time?
>>
>>51008135
>There aren't any rocks or dogs in heaven
Presbyterian heaven sounds boring.
>>
>>51008223
It also sounds like they are lacking in both furry companions (Dogs) and building materials (Rocks).
>>
>>51008135
>Catholics doing something clever. . .
Anon you are supposed to uplift the rest of the thread after you get your spark, not just post pictures from fantasy settings.
>>
>>51006106
Hf goblin sword with handgun alt form, and every weapon import perk I can get.

Awesome practical
>>
>>51007350
NPC 1
Overlord LN : +600 (600)
Race (True Vampire) : Free
Class (Magic Caster) : Free
Personal Inventory : Free
Enhanced Summoning : Free
Magic Learning Affinity : -100 (500)
The Realm Of Heroes : Free
Level One Hundred : Free
Class Skills (Arcane Caster : Free
Class Skills (Talismonger) : -50 (450)
Class Skills (Spiritualist) : -50 (400)
Specific Specialization (Summoning) : -100 (300)
Specific Specialization (Warder) : -100 (200)
Specific Specialization (Necromancy) : -100 (100)
Specific Specialization (Crowd Control) : -100 (000)
Pay To Win Items (Ring Of Sustenance) : Free
Pay To Win Items (Turbo Ether, Magic Charger) : Free
The Orb Of Death : Free
Summoned Mount (Zombie Dragon) : Free
Legendary Tier Equipment : Free

NPC 2
Race (Alpha Werewolf) : Free
Class (Drop In) : Free
Omnidextrous : Free
Use Any Magic Item : -100 (500)
Identify Talents : -100 (400)
Magic Item Creator : -200 (200)
Class Skills (Ranger) : Free
Class Skills (Rogue) : -50 (150)
Class Skills (Bard) : -50 cp (100)
Skillful And Resourceful : -100 (000)
Pay To Win Items (Mercenary Icon) : Free
Comfy Tavern/Inn : Free
Summoned Mount (Giant Wolf) : Free
Magical Instument

Yeah, I totally intend on abusing perk sharing powers later. How can you tell.

Because lets be honest, Realm and 100 are basically capstone boosters, and the things they do to the class skills are FUCKING AWESOME.
>>
>>51008223
Of course, Presbyterians are Protestants, hence they go to hell like the filthy sinners they are.
>>
>>51008180
Also Ben is suffering from that jumper problem where he's so strong compared to his enemies where he has to do stupid shit just to keep entertained.
>>
>>51008271
They'd probably just go to Purgatory for a little bit, anon.
>>
>>51008281
He should try sex, sex is entertaining.
>>
>>51008202
Remember the Past is enough for the Past Life business. Savant's Understanding is also nice if you want the 5-dot Savant background with that (but you probably don't need that for Sun Dragon).

You Are Not Me if you want to talk to the Sun Dragon's memory/personality imprint.
>>
>>51008265
NPC 3
Race (Dragonoid) : Free
Class (Warrior) : Free
Martial Arts Prodigy : Free
Detect Magic Power : Free
Class Skills (Sorcerous Swordsman) : -100 (500)
Class Skills (Damage Focused) : Free
Class Skills (Defense Focused) : -50 (450)
Class Skills (Magic Warrior) : -50 (400)
Tireless : -100 (300)
World Champion : -300 (000)
Pay To Win Items (Speed Icon, Power Icon) : Free
Summoned Mount (Horse) : Free
Hall Of The Champion : Free

Third NPC, from the scenario reward cp. I have no clue how this works, but it does. Maybe my native self was building this, but didn't finish, and completing the scenario jogged the metaphysics somehow?

Anyways, I'm just gonna say that the warrior is probably samus. Haven't decided the other two yet.
>>
>>51006853
Yeah. They can be different elements.
>>
>>51008293
He has a son named Ken and an entire pack of moth babies. He knows about the sex.
>>
>>51008330
Maybe he's doing it wrong if he needs entertainment in other ways.
>>
>>51008348
Or maybe you're a slut.
>>
File: The Ultimate Lifeform 001.gif (930KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
The Ultimate Lifeform 001.gif
930KB, 500x281px
>>51003180
>>51003311
>>51003866
Well you see... Pic Related.
>>
>>51008391
What do you mean "maybe"?
>>
File: Malfias.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfias.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
>>51002855
Exalted:Infernals- Just the best.
0/3200
Caste:Slayer
Favored Yozi:Cecelyne
Warrior
Rolled for Chiaroscuro- A fine place to start JUSTICE
Free Warrior's Mettle
Discount Demon Realm Traveller
Discount Way of the Infernal Fist-Infernal Monster Style
Discount Hero of Hell
Yozi-Kin(Ligier)
Metal Trees
Discount Remember the Past
Discount You Are Not Me
Discount Can't Keep Me Down- Oh it begins
Beauiful and Terrible(400)- Let it never be said that I am not vain
Inner World- I need this
Descending Hierarchy- Also this
Heart and Soul- And with this I am practically a mini-Yozi already
Discount The Vassal's Sword- Import The Sword into this.
Discount The Crown of Thunders- DON'T JUDGE ME!
Purest Vitriol
Discount Bulwark of the Reclamation
Free Unwoven Coadjutor

Remembering a Past Life+0- So we've got a Mortal, two Solars, and a Lunar who held the city of Gem against all odds. And a Dragonblooded who raised House Iselsi up from almost nothing to being a major power.
What First Two Chapters?+0- Ignore the horrible shit, keep the cool shit.
Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain+100- I thought hard about this, but it does say "but harmless" so fuck it.
Omen Weather+100
Blade of Hatred+200- I have The Sword, who had its' Small God awoken, to help me with you!
A Hellish Rival+200- Fuck. Off. Fiends.
Past Lives Matter+200- Listen Sun Dragon, I get it you're a couple of millennia old, that's cool. I have been around for millions of years, and moreover I am Love and Justice, all will be well my friend. Now get the fuck out of my head.
Return of the Infernal Jumper+300- Welp, time to get Ted out of his cage
Guard Duty+300- Then smack him back inside.
Prison Break+800- My biggest worry is honestly the Companion bit, but fuck it. None of them are coming here. I won't let people abuse my friends, but I'm willing to suffer myself for my strength.
>>
>>51008408
Justice Build, Re-done.
>>
>>51008271
I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
>>51008408
>Malfias
Good luck being a Slayer after misspelling your Patron's name.
>>
>>51008443
Eh, shit happens
>>
>>51008443
>MALFIAS NO BOZO! ME KING!
>>
>>51008180
Well shit. I thought making Omnitrix modifications was going to be hard even if I hot a Galvan form. But if fucking Ben can do it...
>>
>>51008135
I like this church! If I were to go to church it would be this church....one day a year.
>>
>>51008408
>Guard Duty+300
>Prison Break+800
Lol, what are you doing? The jump ends the /instant/ you free yourself (if it takes longer than ten years).
>>
>>51008473
His son unlocks master control the first day he gets his watch by using his galvan form to hack it.
>>
Is She Who Lives In Her Name an angry judge dredd chandelier?
>>
>>51008473
Ben is technically a genius, as are Gwen and Kevin. It's the writers that are idiots.
>>
>>51008501
No, Cecelyne is the law Yozi, and she's more like an evil asshole genie.

SWLiHN is like a computer hacker obsessed with hierarchy and bureaucracy and is also an adorable imouto who loves her big brother and really just wants people to need and value her.
>>
>>51008257
Oh, that's a good idea.
And here I was just going to clone the shitposter.
>>
File: pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>51008408
Looks good.

>>51008486
He just needs to somehow get out before the ten years are up, together with the Ebon Dragon.

Then beat him back inside before time runs out.

No biggie. It's utterly insane.

>>51008501
She's not really angry or law. You're thinking of Cecelyne.
>>
>>51008291
Purgatory doesn't exist anymore according to the catholic canon.

Neither does hell, for that matter.
>>
File: Do you feel it too.png (598KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Do you feel it too.png
598KB, 1280x720px
>>51008536
I am not known for my sanity. There is a reason I've used this image before, and will use it in the future.
>>
>>51008550
Modern Catholicism isn't real Catholicism. It's a meme religion that's trying to stay hip with the kids.
>>
>>51008550
Limbo doesn't exist because now unbaptized babies go to heaven instead of heavens break room. Purgatory does.
>>
Speaking of heaven, are there any perks that ensure that things never get old? Specifically leisure activities?
>>
>>51008473

Ben can become a Galvan with the watch, and an extremely smart one for the race at that.
>>
>>51008691
Heart of a Child, from Narnia. And the Weight of Ages, from Generic Universal Monsters.

New jumps also seem to have a few of those, but I don't remember the perk names.
>>
>>51008709
I mean, so can you.
>>
>>51008806

Ah thought the guy (you?) was saying something more to the effect of "Shit, if human Ben can do this, why couldn't Galvan Me in a fraction of the time?"
>>
File: nodding yes! good.gif (964KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
nodding yes! good.gif
964KB, 500x200px
>>51003232

That's some swell writing, and I'm impressed, actually.
>>
File: youma.jpg (56KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
youma.jpg
56KB, 720x480px
>>51002802

My first jump was Sailor Moon and I went the villain route with the knock-off Mercury computer. My concept was to basically use youma and daimon for my offence since I lacked anything beyond normal human capabilities of my own, while using the supercomputer as a force multiplier to spot weaknesses and make youma or daimons tailored to exploit those weaknesses.

Unfortunately it takes a lot of stolen life energy to make a really competitive youma, and my daimons fell off in usefulness fairly quickly so I ended up throwing ever greater numbers of disposable youma into energy generation schemes which invariably got discovered in short order because I took that one drawback.

At one point I made a pair of youma out of a knife and fork. Cute girls with silver hair, but weak as shit. I sent them to gather energy from all you can eat food places, figuring the energy of gluttony would net a good catch and figure conscious sailor warriors wouldn't be around such places.

Then I remembered Usagi's habits. But I still sent them anyway. They were dead before lunchtime.

These days I mostly use my youma and daimons as instant maids for establishing my household whenever I start a new jump. It's a lot safer that way, and I basically abuse their infiltration disguise capabilities to fashion them in the likeness of various waifus for the eye candy.
>>
>>51006106
All over the place, from proper railguns through to beam swords through to a blob of femtech to an axe-scythe-guitar I keep for shounen battles.
>>
I feel like some form of mental illness is required to actually enjoy anime.
>>
File: spiderman-nips.jpg (28KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman-nips.jpg
28KB, 500x360px
>>51009270
Then you must love it.
>>
So what is Octopus from Medaka, and is it worth 400 CP for something that a good fighter should already be able to do on their own?
>>
>>51009270
Okay. Not sure what that has to do with anything, though. You might want to head over to /a/ to express that sentiment, it would be more appropriate there. This isn't a thread about enjoying anime, this is a thread about dumb power fantasies set in anime worlds. Subtle but important difference.
>>
>>51009313
because it works perfectly without You having to think about it and it's a low-end power for the setting.
>>
>>51009313
http://medakabox.wikia.com/wiki/Kamome_Tsurubami
>>
>>51009359
Isn't that what Auto-pilot does, though? Can't one be used for the other?
>>
>>51006106

Peacemaker: Awesome Practical

Obsidian Chainsaw Drill: Awesome Ridiculous

Tsundachi: Boring Ridiculous (She's pretty damn powerful but she's a magic tsundere sword.)
>>
>>51009270
The same could be said about people participating in jumpchain. Or 4chan in general. In fact, enjoying anime is probably less autistic than what we are doing in this thread.
>>
>>51009270
New to 4chan?
>>
>>51009405
Peace maker? What jump is that from?
>>
>>51009423
jumpchain is pretty much the pinnacle of autism.
>>
>>51009401
Autopilot is more like being in the zone reflexively Attacking and countering whereas Octopus is purely defensive.
>>
>>51009401
this is the autopilot guy
http://medakabox.wikia.com/wiki/Shigusa_Takachiho

>>51009388
is the octopus guy.

the powers are a bit different
>>
>>51009432
Hero BBS, IIRC.
>>
>>51007902
If they know it's me, they'd probably be impressed by how awesome I look, both in terms of physical fitness and sheer good looks. I haven't really altered myself physically aside from that.

If it includes companions, on the other hand...
>Frisk
>Asriel
>Alma
>Malefor
>Slenderbro
>Fem Alucard
>Dr. Eggman
>Toby
...um. Horrified? Confused?
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>51004858
>probably his mercy

I...have to disagree on that front. Interestingly if you look at Theion's Excellency, it says his white flames are "too intense for others to survive. This is why he sends his Green Sun before him, to shield his subjects with its kinder light, though it still shines into and through the kingdom that he rules, marking the entire world as his dominion". If anything, whoever Ruvelia was it seems that she embodied the world-searing conviction that Malfeas lost.

Even more tellingly, one of the Charms that apparently supports his dual Fetich structure is "A Prince for the Queen" implying insofar as the fetichs had a hierarchy, Ruvelia's authority exceeds Ligier's. And the Charm Sun-Salted field notes that although "the Green Sun of the primeval epoch once nourished the land and life, the heart of Malfeas is mad and terrible, poisoned against all he once ruled" implying that Ligier ISN'T EVEN PRIMARILY A WARRIOR, and was in fact supposed to be blacksmith and fertility deity before Malfeas' cripplingly forced him to pull double duty as a destroyer.

In short, if anything it seems that Ruvelia was everything that drove Theion to be a king, while Ligier was what tempered his rulership enough to share his inspiration with others.

So basically, Ruvelia was Satsuki and Ligier was Kamina

>>51006106

>looks at galaxy made of sharks

I swear it's actually boring practical disguised as stupid ridiculous disguised as awesome impractical.

>>51007853
No. Fiamma of the Right is a Sidereal backed up by the fate dickery of hundreds of other Sidereals.

Crowley is an E10 Solar who has either beaten the Great Curse or developed a Charm to internalise it to improve his work ethic, and has worked on one thing for centuries.

>>51007863
They're effectively a lot better than Abyssals in a test of endurance outside of the Underworld too, because being Creatures of Death effectively cripples Abyssals' mote recovery.
>>
>>51008550
That's Limbo that doesn't exist anymore you...you...YOU DOUBLE HERETIC!
>>
Are there any perks to depower someone?
>>
>>51009621
>Spoiler
So Ruvelia was Waifu-tier, got it.
>>
>>51009621
Ruvelia was blue, not white.
>>
>>51009662
The best one I know is bookmaker from Medaka Box although you might need to pair it with Sting for some of the tougher enemies
>>
>>51007902
They'd probably freak the fuck out that I'm in a giant robot
>>
>>51009621
Do you think resurrecting Ruvelia would make Malfeas less angry?
>>
Jumpers, what's your most extreme overkill.
>>
>>51009708
>Timestop
>All the buffs
>Continuous overcharge
>Wait for timestop to run out
Lasers.

Honestly, if my chain wasn't in indecisive fragments I could probably give you a better one.
>>
>>51009683
Doesnt Bookmaker just makes them equal to you? I was thinking something along the lines of gold kriptonite that removes their powers
>>
>>51009708
I used the nearly limitless magic granted by being the Demon King in...the Demon King jump (no, not the one with the perk for translating magic to tech, the other one) and Infernal Sun from Touhou to incinerate a planet once. I didn't need to do that. I was just being a dick.
>>
>>51009621
Mercy was the wrong word, to be honest. Something more like "magnanimity" would be closer to what I was trying to get at. The ability to express his glory as kingship rather than raw passion. Ligier has merciful elements, but he's ultimately a lone agent. He builds what he likes, cultivates those things he enjoys, but it's centered around him. Ruvelia was the part of Theion that forged connections with other beings, even if said connections were often dangerous to them. She was what gave Theion the ability to interact with other beings, if not as peers, then at least as something that was important. Theion has a bunch of charms that are dependent on the support of his kingdom. Malfeas's power is his alone. So Ligier sheltering the subjects of Theion from his might kind of supports that, because he's cutting them off from his glory. Ruvelia was Theion focused outward, Ligier was Theion focused inward. And with her gone, now all we have is Malfeas.
>>
>>51009696
I think there's no way to tell. He's long-since scabbed over the portion of her soul where she fits in. Trying to put her back would require tearing him open again. That could do a lot of damage to his nature, in the process. Maybe he'll be less angry, maybe he'll be angry in a new way, maybe his emotions will shift in an entirely different direction. Those Exalted that fought in the Primordial War and went on to spend millennia studying the Yozi didn't have a good understanding of any given part of the soul hierarchy affected their personality. It's not an easily-predicted process.
>>
>>51009708
Basically using extreme time and space manipulation coupled with my rather ridiculous processing power I attack them a few million times in the span of of a moment with my strongest attack. If that doesn't work I somehow try to bait them into my pocket dimension, where I'm basically god.
>>
>>51001913
All but the dumbest SW droids develop sentience over time if not regularly memory-wiped (I believe it's annually but may vary depending on their operating environment, check wikia?). The more intelligent droids (e.g. R2 and C3 units) develop sapience over time likewise.

So if any R2 droids you buy for the x-wings don't get regularly wiped they'll eventually develop sapience and thus presumably fall under the companion rule when they do.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51007897
>god of perfection

[muffled screaming about who killed the world in the distance]

>>51007902
They're probably really confused someone sent them a very detailed picture of the Big Bang, if the universe-to-be was cooling into the shape of tentacles.

Given the feelings even an image of my true form arouses, they probably also burn the photo and never speak of it again.

>>51008330
>an entire pack of moth babies

Wat

Explain further?

>>51008501
At the point of the jump you start in, SWLIHN is basically reverse-SHODAN. As in, an actually divine entity reduced to thinking like a machine because the demigod superweapons had the bright idea of smashing the part of her that enabled empathy with other beings.

>>51009678
I figued the white flames was what happened when Ruvelia and Ligier's energies finished reacting with each other, and created Theion-fire.

>>51009696
I'd imagine it would depend on how you do it. Though frankly I think it would make him even more confused, angry and ashamed than anything because Theion's writeup also notes he's too wounded to support another fetich at the moment. He used to be the supernal transcendence of divinity, holding power over time and ressurection, and now he's a miserable brass cinder stuffed inside his own asshole.

>>51009756
That sounds more like it, yeah.

Though it is rather baffling to think the reason why Theion was greater than the other Primordials was...because they all thought so, and it actually became true.
>>
Would magic resistance/immunity defend against divine powers?
>>
File: Chara's Special Attack.jpg (207KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
Chara's Special Attack.jpg
207KB, 640x355px
>>51009708
1. I̷̷҉n̕͘͡e̴͘͜v̵i͟t͘a̡͡b̵͠l͟e̕͢ C͞҉r̀u̸͞el͝ ̢͘Wi͜ś̸d͘ó͟m̶̢̛.' is my I don't even care anymore weapon, but I've been rebuilding it, at it's best it cuts everything forever and kills that thing..
2. Surrounding something in both types of Colored magic so no matter if they move or stay still their soul is being damaged is one of my dick moves.
3. And then I have this thing...Chekhov's Gun
---
1. Base weapon Gravity Beam Emitter (Blame!)
2. Enchanted (King Arthur) to 'Absorb other items and gain their properties'
3. Absorbed Tracking Gun (Blame!) from >>48052946
4. Dragon-Forged Weapon (Merlin)
5. Import as Barrel Replica (KNK)
6. Import as Seventh Holy Scripture (KNK)
7. Absorbed my Caster (Outlaw Star)
8. Absorbed the Dark Matter Gun (FFXIV)
9. Import as a Golden Weapon (Magical Girl Noir)
10. Utilized Dreadnought Engineering to upscale it to short rifle status.
11. Sword Plant (King Arthur) short rifle.
12. Using Let's Make It Better (Unholy Heights) to improve the traits.
13. EX Rank Item Construction (Fate/Extra) to make an A+-Rank Noble Phantasm. [Be sure to use Monster Hunter part, Orichalcum, Orihalcon, Obdurium, etc.]
14. Fill 'Blank Legend' with Colorful Backgrounds (Drakengard)
15. Absorb A-Rank Noble Phantasm
16. Absorb Lance of Longinus (NGE)
17. Import as Juju.
18. Import as Dual Weapon.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to make a copy of Crowbar's Crowbar but as of right now that's it for my personal level stuff.

I have a Chirstmas Death Egg that has high levels of stealth.
>>
>>51009836
No, in the same way it wouldn't protect against Stands, Noble Phantasms, and similar things.
>>
>>51009834
>when they do.
So they would retroactively break the build if they don't get regular mind wipes?
>>
>>51009835
>Though it is rather baffling to think the reason why Theion was greater than the other Primordials was...because they all thought so, and it actually became true.
The Dragon's Shadow didn't actually exist, at least not as a Primordial. Its' very existence was a Lie, a Lie that was believed so much it became a living being.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>51009708
I ran Kryptonian DNA through the evolutionary function of my Omnitrix, turning it into a super Kryptonian with a perpetual miniature star in their chest. Then I mixed it with the fan turtles for magic immunity.

The I used a combination of my Omnitrix, grey goo, and companions help to turn every human in Supernatural into a Kryptonian god with no weaknesses and eternal energy sources.

...I got really tired of Supernatural's shit, okay?
>>
>>51009432
There's also one in Avatar the last Airbender.
>>
>>51009835
One of his aliens, Big Chill, comes from a race called Necrofriggians. Every eighty years, they reproduce asexually, laying a batch of eggs. Ben, in Alien Force, went through that, and now...well, now he has a bunch of Necrofriggian children somewhere out in space.
>>
>>51009835
>I figued the white flames was what happened when Ruvelia and Ligier's energies finished reacting with each other, and created Theion-fire.
Not unless there's some red in there, somewhere. Though maybe Theion doesn't obey normal emission spectrum color mixing, that is a possibility. "THE COLOR MADE BY MIXING GREEN AND BLUE SHALL BE WHITE, FOR YOUR KING HAS DECREED IT SO!"
>>
>>51009708
I made a bomb that basically casts an inversion of Create demi-plane to destroy a dimension while simultaneously creating copies of Itself and sending them to nearby dimensions which then repeat this process Until there are no dimensions left. I call it the finality matrix.
>>
>>51009708
During the Minecraft jump in the future I'm going to store my soul box thing from the drawback at the end of a long hall.

The long hall is a fucking deathtrap and will violently tear any intruders to bits with the tiny gems in the side of the hall, and if the redstone is disturbed from the fight (which is easy) It will open up a fucking lava pit and drop anyone in it.

Thankfully I can fly, so I can't step on the redstone and I don't register as an intruder to my gems.
>>
>>51009457
Clearly you're new to the internet.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>51009848
In addition to All of that I have this!

Kill Anything Combo.
Talimancer (Overlord [LN/M/A]) stores spells in physical objects + The Abyss of Magic (Overlord [LN/M/A]) makes any spell able to grow beyond its limits via time & effort + Sting (Worm) bypasses the physical defenses, up to and including dimensional quackery + Balefire (Wheel of Time) to unmake the target's existence + Magic Must Defeat Magic (Jackie Chan) makes it bypass any non-magical powers these things are using + Warring Warlock cancels/erodes their magical defenses + If It Bleeds... (80's Movie) would create an attack that kills perma-dead + Conjoined Conjures (Cardcaptor Sakura) to make the magic play nice + Safety First (Cardcaptor Sakura) so that if it ever was used against me/Reflected/etc it wouldn't work full stop

The Sufficiently Enchanted Lance of Longinus (Talisman of Triplicate Maximized Magic Ra Tilt, Ragna Blade, & Avada Kadavera which have all been pushed further by the Abyss of Magic) is now going to be a pet project of mine.
>>
>>51009708
The Brave Grey.

Basically, I use a small army of robots to continually build paragons(SupCom) and Power flowers(minecraft EE).

Then, using the unholy heights perk to combine them(which is weided by a custom robo with the perk), the brave sword(fire emblem awakening), which I fanwank to have a minor time alteration effect, is continually created and upgraded.

The swords time effect doubles each time, which quickly creates a sword capable of launching millions of hits in one 'turn'.

Combine that with some basic super strength, and some exotic sword based powers, and pretty much nothing survives.

...Im going to make an excel spreadsheet to see how high I can get one in ten years.
>>
I need a way to create infinite water and in a repeatable way so I can restore desert worlds like Trigun. Is there a way I can do that?
>>
>>51009989
>Talimancer
I believe you mean "Talismonger". A Talimancer is someone who ships Shepard/Tali in Mass Effect.
>>
>>51010015
Infinite Liquid Generator (Terraria)
>>
File: 1471633197327.png (293KB, 949x508px) Image search: [Google]
1471633197327.png
293KB, 949x508px
>>51009708
I create magical super-computers and tell them to divide 1 between zero. Then freeze them in time and use them as bombs.

It doesn't really works, but I really put on a show and even do a musical number explaining my 'final trump card'.

Then I erase them using my Balefire+Red Miles+Sting custom eye-laser beam.
>>
>>51009708
Timestop + Hyper clock up + anything else you want
>>
>>51003184
why do you keep doing this

the escalation isn't healthy
>>
>>51010015
Liquid Generators from Terraria can do that. Buy the item and you can make as many as you want. Don't get the upgrade, though, it adds portability but limits you to just one of them. Lame.
>>
>>51009989
>Magic Must Defeat Magic (Jackie Chan) makes it bypass any non-magical powers these things are using
Non-supernatural abilities, actually. So, probably advanced technology at most, though even Clarketech could still stop it.

>If It Bleeds... (80's Movie) would create an attack that kills perma-dead
Only if you give it a "fair" fight.
>>
>>51010036
>red miles

How do you have the thing you can't get unless you use Sburb as an endjump
>>
>>51010046
Actually, the upgrade gives you the bucket /and/ the blueprints, according to the jumpmaker.
>>
>>51009989
>If It Bleeds... (80's Movie) would create an attack that kills perma-dead

It's a door, not a knifegun.
>>
>>51010015
>>51010030
>>51010046
>>51010067
>>51010086
Look at all this samefagging.
>>
>>51010075
Red Miles is just an ability of the Queen's ring. I just got the Black Queen as my companion and used her DNA to be able to use the ring.

You cannot use the 'first guardian' version of it, but the regular thing is still a powerful tool.
>>
>>51010030
Indeed but I keep the old Copypaste the way it is for a reason, it's funny this way.

>>51010067
I've been meaning to update it so that it has the Banner from Banner Saga and Hunter from Lovecraft.
>>
>>51010075
That's the Green Sun. Red Mile is just a powerful attack that the Queen's Ring grants. It's strong, but all the really OP uses were boosted by Green Sun power.
>>
>>51010114
Ah yes, so much samefagging that they couldn't even be bothered to wait the full minute between posts. You are a true hero for figuring out this diabolical scheme.
>>
>>51010086
It would be nice if it said that in the text, then. Oh, well, happens all the time, nothing to get upset about. I think I'll still stick to the unupgraded version, I don't need portability enough to pay for it.
>>
>>51010166
Not hime, but all except the last two have more than a minute between them.
>>
>>51010114
But those were all addressing different things. How are they samefagging? I can't tell if you're confused or just shitposting and really bad at it.
>>
>>51009708
I, uh... Okay, maybe some context is in order for this. The other day, I noticed that the Jumpchain drive had a folder a "Banned & Lewd" folder. No real idea how I missed it for several months, but I did. So I went over to take a look-see at what was going on over there. I saw the tiny horses, Queen's Crown, Monster Girls, Katawa Shoujo—Which isn't really *that* lewd—the Lewd Jump, and... Corruption of Champions.

Ohhhhh boy. I vaguely remembered hearing that name muttered in fear and disgust around here, so I checked out the Jump, against my better judgement.

One thing led to another, and I ended up summoning the entire Hierarchy of Laguna to purge the entire planet in the name of the Lord. None were spared. Specially not the children.

After that, we baptized the land in holy nuclear fire, destroyed the planet's atmosphere, and pumped infinite water onto the surface of the local star, which eventually made it go supernova and turn into a black hole.

Silver lining? I got a really neat perk that boosts my magic!
>>
>>51010114
...Why would someone want to samefag about that?
>>
>>51010188
Third and fourth were also within a minute of one another.
>>
>>51009998
After 12 years, it would be able to launch 524288 attacks in one 'turn'.

And that's with a hard limit of it taking 1 second to make a sword. Which probably isn't true after a while, because exponential growth.
>>
>>51010226
Yeah, that's overkill. They're not all horrible rape monsters, there. Some of them are the victims of the horrible rape monsters. Though I guess at least you ended their suffering.
>>
>>51010261
They aren't all rape monsters and victims, there are also some more normal perverts just enjoying themselves and some who fight to maintain a sense of decency.
>>
>>51010226
That folder is the legacy of a troll who's apparently better with google drive than everyone else who gives a shit. He linked it to the actual drive, nobody really cares about it. He even actually rage quit /tg/ and QQ. /tg/ because nobody liked his troll jumps, QQ because Merchant yelled at him for actively encouraging posting the troll jumps in the /tg/ threads by promising updates when people did so.
>>
>>51010166
>>51010215
>>51010230
>>51010247
Yeah, nice phoneposting you got going on there, waiting just under a minute so you "couldn't" be the same person.
>>
>>51010314
Okay, look, I know that, I was just trying to minimize discussion about the setting because this is still a blue board even if we talk about "lewds" all the time. I fully admit that I possess shameful knowledge of that world and its particulars.
>>
So, more new info on Steven Universe: There are multiple Rose Quartz, and after the Rebellion, YD wanted them all shattered. BD instead bubbled them, meaning they can do it as well. Also, PD had a zoo of humans, who are all treated with surprising kindness though their lives are scheduled. The Cluster was build as YD's revenge, and as a way to destroy the Earth so she can stop being reminded of PD every time she sees it or hears about it. At this point, she's trying to cast off emotion because even now she nearly has a breakdown thinking about her sister. So reviving PD would be a great idea for anyone who wants to use diplomacy with Homeworld in Steven Universe.
>>
>>51009869
Not retroactively. You'd just be flying along with your companions in their X-Wings in some later jump, and one of the R2 droids would go, "Hey, if you want to keep me into the next jump, you're going to need a pod or something."

Unless they didn't like how they were treated, in which case maybe they wouldn't tell you... and then you'd find yourself in the next jump missing an R2 unit.
>>
>>51010334
Are you actively retarded?
>>
>>51010114
Uh...I was the original asker and I can definably tell you that I was not replying to myself.
>>
>>51010334
Again, I can't tell if you're really confused or a really useless shitposter. I think I should probably just ignore you, because in either case you clearly want attention. So, goodbye for now.
>>
File: Black Holes are Cool.jpg (275KB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
Black Holes are Cool.jpg
275KB, 1066x600px
>>51009708
The Pelgin Hole, in which years before the fight I create self replicating bombs that create a black hole in a lifeless universe, a week before the fight begins I detonate the bombs all at once so they can grow, and once I want to use the attack I just open a portal to the resulting supermassive black hole for a millisecond or two.
>>
>>51009662
Sever Force from Clone Wars can cut someone off from magic or similar stuff as long as they draw on an external source of power.
>>
File: manly pearl.png (131KB, 201x375px) Image search: [Google]
manly pearl.png
131KB, 201x375px
>>51010342
We still don't know anything about White Diamond, and she seems to be the leader.

Anyway, Gems are parasites and should be removed. Even worse, they're all from the weak sex. Only manliness should be allowed to persist in the multiverse.
>>
>>51002855
>Hero of Hell
This only counts meaningful defeats, right? It won't ruin my power if I lose a game of Mario Kart against my companions?

>Desert Wanderer
Does this let you go to Cecelyne for real in other jumps? Like actually talking to the real Yozi and letting her grant your wishes and stuff? Or just a Cecelyne themed non-living desert dimension?
>>
File: The-Black-Flame.jpg (923KB, 862x1574px) Image search: [Google]
The-Black-Flame.jpg
923KB, 862x1574px
>>51002855
>Hero of Hell
>World Champion
>Angel of Death

I. Can't. Stop. Fighting.
>>
>>51010402
Aye, current guesses are that she's the evil one of the three, with PD having been "good", BD and YD being redeemable evil or neutral, and WD being the big bad/final boss.
>>
>>51009662
Harry Potter has the Nullification perk, but I think that only applies to active magic—like Killing Curses—and magical objects.

Still, it was hilarious to see the look on Palpatine's Monster Mash-ass face when he ineffectually wriggled his fingers, trying to use Force Lightning.
>>
>>51010451
There's a fan theory out there that White Diamond got bubbled and that the temple the gems visit in Serious Steven is a temple White Diamond made as she died to protect her gem.

Which is some seriously powerful shit.
>>
>>51009930
Someone said that if you killed Ligier that Malfeas would become something called "The Red Star", but they didn't clarify further. Maybe it has something to do with that.
>>
>>51009662
. I just remembered there is a really nice one in SCP and another good one in Cho Aniki
>>
>>51010547
>SCP
>Cho Aniki
Are those even survivable?
>>
>>51010226
That shit isn't allowed.
>>
File: knives makes scout face.png (567KB, 991x499px) Image search: [Google]
knives makes scout face.png
567KB, 991x499px
Finished watching Trigun.

These are my final thoughts.
>>
>>51010565
>SCP
I plan on being a moving, sentient, sex toy shop. There may be robots.
>>
>>51010332
I told people they could switch it out if thy made another higher placed folder, but they're all too lazy and I don't want my gdrive connected to this place.
>>
>>51009662
Agitation Field, Mystic Eyes, Jam Semblance and Moloch's Razor.
>>
>>51010402
>Claiming to be manly
>Not understand why you'd want to keep women around
You've got a lot to learn, shave off your beard and try again.
>>
>>51010520
Could be, which would mean that YD is running the entire Gem Empire by herself, with BD being too depressed to do anything anymore, PD shattered, and WD bubbled. Which...could explain a lot, actually.
>>
>>51010565
decently so for a mid-game Jumper, yes.
>>
File: Hellstrider.png (637KB, 701x834px) Image search: [Google]
Hellstrider.png
637KB, 701x834px
>>51010407
>This only counts meaningful defeats, right? It won't ruin my power if I lose a game of Mario Kart against my companions?
Yes. It has to be something actually meaningful.

Winning or losing at mario Kart wouldn't do anything.... unless you were wagering some important stakes on it or something, I suppose?

>Does this let you go to Cecelyne for real in other jumps? Like actually talking to the real Yozi and letting her grant your wishes and stuff? Or just a Cecelyne themed non-living desert dimension?
...I hadn't considered that to be honest? But sure, you can talk to Cecelyne there.

You're going to have to do some praying to get her attention though, because you'd be pretty far on her outer reaches while in another jump.

(Also, her wishes always have a cost, personally I wouldn't wish to her.)
>>
>>51010602
QQ did make another one, you know?
>>
>>51009662
X-Men Movies has an item that works on any genetic abilities.
>>
File: Lord English Comics.jpg (386KB, 1062x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Lord English Comics.jpg
386KB, 1062x1920px
>>51010632
True bonds can only be formed between men.
>>
>>51010451
Whites are evil confirmed.
>>
>>51010659
The fuck does that have anything to do with what I said you cock-gobbling lewd shitposter? I'm telling them WE can make a higher order folder, place a link to OUR current folder in it, and then switch it to be the top folder that branches into OURs. It has nothing to do with you pieces of shit and your cancerous community.
>>
>>51010629
>Moloch's Razor.
Where is that from?
>>
>>51010774
Girl Genius
>>
>>51010737
...I have no idea what you just said. The insults didn't help.
>>
>>51002855
I gotta ask; What's the deal with the first two chapters, anyway?

Also, what is an Essence, what does having ten of it do for me, and how do I get them?

>>51010578
Yeah, wish someone wouldda told me that beforehand...
>>
>>51010789
Huh I now speak shitposter... not sure if want. Anyway they said you were from another community and thus had no say in what they did with the files under the name of the '/tg /JC Community'
>>
>>51010789
It's just "no external communities" anon being a faggot as usual.
>>
>>51010681
Threadly reminder that girls can't love girls.
>>
>>51010836
>What's the deal with the first two chapters
You don't want to know. You DON'T want to know.
>>
>>51010789
You fucking moron.

The way the shitposter made his lewd folder the top level folder is by creating a folder he owned and placing a link to ours in it.

We can remove it by making out own folder and putting a link to our drive in it. This would allow us to set that one as the top level folder.

Do you understand now, you stupid dogfucker?
>>
>>51010845
>>51010849
Oh. Okay. That I understood.

Anyways, my point was that at least we could kick DD out, even if we can't get rid of the connection to QQ entirely.
>>
>>51010836
Obese loli demon rape and unbirthing and also being forcefully gangbanged by your caste yozi and all their souls.
>>
>>51010893
See >>51010881 , dumbfuck.
>>
Sorry Freya guy, down with the plague. Entire day was spend half awake at most.
>>51010836
First two chapters are from writers who thought they were making an edgy as possible villain splat. Highlights include competitive rape, forced indoctrination from the moment you Exalt, and general stupid lengths of depravity. Oh, and they spend the only time of the year you can summon Third Circles to Creation in Malfeas resolving petty squabbles (which is where the competitive rape comes in).
>>
>>51010836
basically, the creators thought to themselves. This is the maximum edge Lord Splat book we need to get weird and dark with it
>>
>>51010917
No thanks, I prefer explanations that don't insult me.
>>
>>51010954
Then read the middle two lines. It's not hard.
>>
>>51010836
>I gotta ask; What's the deal with the first two chapters, anyway?
The first two chapters were written by a different team than the one who wrote everything else, who didn't get the message that Infernals wasn't supposed to be edgy for edginess's sake. It is, as such, pretty damn gross and creepy. No one uses it, and the devs have frequently commented on "it's totally okay if you ignore this, we do".

Essence is both the mystical energy you use and the name of the stat that increases your access to it. Higher Essence means more fuel for your powers and stronger powers are available. You get more via training and meditation strengthening your soul.
>>
So quick question to Batman-Anon.
Has there been any reasoning for why Pandora's Box can't be opened save by two Holy Grail systems?

>>51010907
Those first two chapters man.

>>51010881
And you could cool your jets and ease up on the insults. If you will that'd be swell dude.

>>51010950
And the rest of the design team then told them no after the first two chapters...
>>
>>51010954
Maybe you should move to another site, then, bitch pussy.
>>
>>51010975
I think anon just likes adding in random slurs. Maybe it's time for another couple threads of shitposting so he can get it out of his system.
>>
>>51010975
>And you could cool your jets and ease up on the insults.
Lewdfags need to kill themselves. Especially CoCfags. He needs to go back to his shithole of a community, which hopefully is eventually deleted.
>>
>>51010836
>I gotta ask; What's the deal with the first two chapters, anyway?
Basically. The writers of the book were divided into two team, with only minimal communication with the guy in charge of Chapters 1 and 2 (and the comics).

So... the first two chapters are totally different from the rest of the book. And everyone agrees to ignore the insanity of it.

>Also, what is an Essence
Essence is... you lifeforce, energy of your soul- You know what, let's quote the last bit of the intro:

>As an energy, Essence is life, breath, power, the essential, all-pervading animating energy of Creation. For you, it is the size of your spirit and the magical power of your soul. Should you draw upon too much of it, you will begin to shine with the light of Hell and your soul, manifesting firstly the mark of your Caste upon your brow and then a battle aura known as the Anima Banner around you, and its sickly radiance reflect the Infernal origins of your power.
>With essence, you fuel your Charms

Basically, it's the "power stat" of Exalted. It's ranked from 1 to 10, with you starting at 2 or 3 as an Exalt. 10 is the max.

>what does having ten of it do for me
Higher Essence means you have more "motes" of Essence, with which you can use charms/artifacts/whatever.

And it also means you can take stronger powers, because they all have a required essence rating before you can learn them.

>and how do I get them?
You age. And you meditate. But getting Essence to 10 will take at least a thousand years before you can raise it that high.

You can go to rating 5 immediately (if you put in the months of meditation), but then you need to be 100 years old for Essence 6 and required age just goes up from there.
>>
Yeah because everyone who isn't super pure all the time should die. So basically everyone.
>>
>>51010933
Hey Merchant, if you don't mind me asking, what would being a demigod of Izanami give me?
>>
>>51011055
Most of us aren't from QQ like you, so no.
>>
>>51011013
The irony here, of course, is how often this is said about 4chan by most of society.
>>
>>51011062
At least dogfucking is hated here, not embraced.
>>
>>51010976
>another site
Why, so he can watch HeavensAnon being ass-blasted about Infernals getting on the drive?
>>
>>51011013
Anon. The only mention of CoC so far has been to nuke it from orbit. You should be happy.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>51011062
Everyone has to have at least one person who they consider themselves more decent than.
>>
>>51011076
No. I am butthurt and in need of self-affirment of my superiority to other humans.
>>
>>51011062
Yeah, well most of society are idiots who can barely bother to do their own fucking research.
>>
>>51011070
Clearly you know nothing of /co/ and /aco/
>>
File: JC12.jpg (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.jpg
1MB, 1400x700px
>>51010650
Howdy Mardukth, about my earlier misunderstanding about the higher Essence Charms fiat-I figured I should also clear up how my other combo factors into this as well as another few ideas rattling in my head:

1. So, I've been creating Exaltations of my own (http://pastebin.com/AvxUyh2C) with the intent to use the "pure" ones to empower my own companions and the "contaminated" ones to sockpuppet others through. This was the basis for the Exaltation-jouten I mentioned to you a while ago.

Now, in both cases the intent is very much for them to gradually learn new and better Charms by retrieving them. My question here is: Since the Exaltations are geared to express individual forms of perfection rather than being a Solar shard in the traditional sense, how would the jump fiat apply to them? Would those I Exalt be locked at Essence 5, or since it's not technically me developing the Charms would I be able to learn higher Essence ones other people develop, but not innovate them further?

2. What happens if you develop your own Sorcerous Initiation and then use Castlevania's Dual Art to channel one through your own Charms? If you combined your sorcery with a more freeform system like JLD's magic, would it be possible to emulate higher Essence Charm effects by supercharging lower Essence Charms?

3. Thinking about the Imperial Manse's amplifier widget and the Eye of Autocthon, if you could create your own magical materials could you use Elven Enchantment from LOTR to create an N/A Artifact that empowers the effect of your own Charms, like how Sauron forged the One Ring to increase his raw output at the cost of gradual diminishment?
>>
>>51011059
See first bit of my post. Quick check of archives turns up nothing useful so I'll get it once I'm doing better.
>>
>>51011076
No, because that QQ cancer is here.

And it's the jump their entire community is centered around, don't be stupid.

>>51011087
Falseflag.

>>51011096
/co/ is hated by most of the site and I know /aco/ bans it.
>>
>>51011087
By all means continue. Work yourself up into a frenzy so we can at least be amused with how deluded you are.
>>
>>51011074
I'm curious, do you actually think anyone believes bullshit you make up on the spot?
>>
>>51011005
Nah someone just keep bringing up Christmas until they go away.

>>51011013
>Lewdfags need to kill themselves. Especially CoCfags. He needs to go back to his shithole of a community, which hopefully is eventually deleted.
Harsh, however if you think you are in the right then ease up on the insults and don't drag yourself down to their level.

>>51011061
Can you prove that? If yes, give proof. If no, stop implying things you can't prove.

>>51011070
You have been to /B right?

>>51011087
>Other Humans
Just me and eighty of my AI brother's and sisters here dude.
>>
>>51011098
Whoops, I though that meant you were sick but got better. My bad, sorry Merchant.
>>
>>51011105
>I know /aco/ bans it.
Nigga please, that shit gets posted regularly on /aco/

>/co/ is hated by most of the site
Bullshit.
>>
You guys know you don't have to bite the bait right?
>>
>>51011114
>Can you prove that?
Are you really implying that a super obscure forum thread that split off from a forum thread that split off from a forum thread that split off of us, has more members than us?
>>
>>51011087
>>51011105
You know what you need? Some Dr. Seuss.
>>
>>51011123
It's community shitposting hour apparently. So we're all biting intentionally.
>>
>>51011035
If I'm understanding the text, Mu is basically superficial shapeshifting with the potential to develop to much more and immunity to all forms of supernatural detection, right?
>>
>>51011120
>that shit gets posted regularly on /aco/
It's banned by the rules. People post things that get them banned everywhere all the time.
>>
File: letting the baits go by.jpg (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
letting the baits go by.jpg
116KB, 500x500px
>>
>>51011123
>implying
We are legally required to bite the bait at least once per thread.
>>
File: 1457589378213.png (34KB, 200x321px) Image search: [Google]
1457589378213.png
34KB, 200x321px
>He took drop-in for his first jump
You wanna explain to me what debilitating glitch went through your brain pan?
>>
>>51011140
That's...okay. You know what, with the success shitposting usually gets around here I'm inclined to believe you.
>>
>>51011113
It's truth, you just don't believe it because I'm criticizing one of the thread's waifus. Hell, the shitposter even managed to cause a shitton of drama over nothing, so it's kind of sad you're letting the wool get pulled over your eyes.
>>
>>51011135
>No Dr. Seuss jump written with the rhyming and meter of one of his books
Whoever pulled this off would be a legend.
>>
There isn't some other Dragon Age Origins jump out there I missed, is there?
>>
>>51011134
Can you prove the statement or not?
>>
>>51011183
No, there's DA 1-2 and DAI.
>>
>>51011163
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
>>
>>51011164
If there was something that people actually wanted to talk about the thread might entertain them. But then again we've had two weeks of Exalted and Fate, and it'll continue to be that in the future, so a bit of shitposting doesn't really matter.
>>
>>51011163
Well did he take Pokémon for his first Jump. Because Savant is clearly the Best 600CP Perk.
>>
>>51011189
You don't have to prove the obvious. This thread has 72 IPs in it, and burns through 1 or 2 threads of 400+ posts a day.
>>
>>51011193
Why can I only find the one I posted and Inquisition, on the Drive?
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>51011140
>>51011164

Hey guys, speak for yourselves. I just signed up for Exalted Happy Hour.

>>51011196
This on the other hand I can't agree with. Shitstorming begets shitstorming. Such is the cycle of violence.

>>51011141
That's it, yeah.

>>51011163
"Eh, it's Pokemon. How bad can it be?"
>>
>>51011173
Here I thought you were just undergoing the usual Brellin = HeavensAnon meme again.
>>
>>51011183
Why is Grey Warden so expensive when it's literally nothing but drawbacks?
>>
>>51011176
No. Hell no.

...Maybe for christmas or something.

Remind me about this in october or something.
>>
>>51011189
Most people in /jc/ can't prove anything they say about 4chan and other communities in general because let's face it, most people don't visit all of 4chan, much less places like SB.

It's like Americans laughing at chinks across the sea because there's no reason to ever consider the chinks as humans.
>>
>>51010880
>>51010907
>>51010933
>>51010950
>>51010972
Jesucristo.

...So what's competitive rape even—Nah, you know what? Nah, I'm sure I can make my own inference about it.

>>51011035
>Let's quote the last bit of the intro
Oh, the Jump itself already had a definition for it? Sheesh, I probably should actually start paying attention.

>Getting Essence to 10 will take at least a thousand years before you can raise it that high.
Meh, what's a millennium? Anywho, Charms are essentially just powers and feats for Exalted, right? Mind giving a few examples of Charms I can get as a Devil Tiger?

...And, uh, a description to go with 'em, too? Simply getting "Baleful Giggle of the Slythering Goat" doesn't really give me much to work with.
>>
>>51011173
Right, as opposed to believing some random prick who is quite blatently resorting to two of the oldest shitposting tactics in the books who expects to be taken on faith and who never actually presents evidence before professing hate towards everyone in this thread.

Which raises big questions about what you're doing here with your life, eh?

Eat christmas, motherfucker.
>>
>>51011243
I'll have you know that I only laugh at gooks, good sir!
>>
>>51011224
Because the one you posted covers both 1 and 2.
>>
>>51011224
Because that's the one. DA1 and 2 are one jump while DAI is it's own

>>51011234
Because it was made way back in the day, are we bitching about old things again.
>>
>>51011226
shitposting begets shitposting if people are too stupid to realize when to draw the line.
>>
>>51011268
>>51011271
Ah thanks.

I don't suppose you could also tell me what the difference was between the two Touhou Editions? I couldn't spot it.
>>
>>51011247
>Meh, what's a millennium?
Just get training perks and do it in half a decade.
>>
>>51011206
Prove the statement or stop the implication. Stop moving your goal posts around and get to the Burden of Proof.

>>51011226
>Exalted Happy Hour
You know what I'm cool with that. What did you do with the Ather charmset you can get from Mortal Heroes Garlock? Did you even try to get it, it has some sweet dream implications.

>>51011243
I'd say I'm insulted because I'm an american but I understand that we're not really as good and noble as we paint ourselves to be. Also this >>51011265 kinda makes any point I, as an Anon, can make moot.

>>51011262
Thanks that's a nice helping of Christmas Cheer. I needed that.
>>
>>51010933
It's fine.
>>
>>51011265
Go down to your nearest Chinatown and start making fun of those infidel's inferior language. Bring a television crew with you and film it.
>>
File: tumblr_mv1nqdHS4v1sljji9o6_500.gif (685KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv1nqdHS4v1sljji9o6_500.gif
685KB, 500x281px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

Shoot your body
Into the moonlight
Even if I
Tried to cancel
Oh, the pictures
Into the mind
There's a flashing in my eyes.

Don't you see my
Commission?
The picture?
There's com- and runn-ing again,
Can't you see now
Emotions
Riding into your mind...?

>>51011302
One has an infinite-alternate-dimension storage field in an umbrella. The other doesn't.

I maintain the position that the 2ho Jump should've been done by somebody else instead of MoeAnon, but alas we have this to work with.
>>
>>51011302
One gives you a parasol with a pocket realm. That might not seem too special, but back when it came out, that was nearly verboten.
>>
>>51011324
>Prove the statement or stop the implication.
Look, are you being a retarded shitposter on purpose? Nobody in their right mind doubts that this is the fastest jumpchain community.
>>
>>51011196
It's funny, I can't muster a single rancid fuck about exalted but the most I've done about it is ignore it as clearly others are having fun with it. I just can't understand why others can't do similar.
>>
>>51011247
What charms do you want to have? Devil-Tiger status is all about making your own charms. You can't make any charm at all, but the themes of a Devil-Tiger are those things that matter to you, so anything you might want to make is likely something your themes already include. So if you were some sort of primordial titan, what concepts would you embody?
>>
>>51011357
[sarcasm] Because how dare people like what I dislike. [/sarcasm]
>>
>>51011334
In Chinatown? Ridiculous. Gooks are Vietnamese, sirrah. See, this is what separates the real racists from the fools who are just using racism as a means to express their general hate and anger for the world. A true racist understand specificity.
>>
File: 1326585590756.jpg (73KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1326585590756.jpg
73KB, 600x300px
>>51011339
>>51011337
Thanks guys!
>>
>>51011324
You should be proud of your racial superiority as a pureblood American anon
>>
>>51011337
>spoiler
I agree, but it is what it is. Let's look on the bright side, at least it's not a brancho jump.
>>
>>51011357
I dunno about you but most people agree that Exalted posting is a good thing for this community. Pretty sure you're in the minority as far as not wanting anything to do with Exalted is concerned.
>>
>>51011347
Goalpost-anon if you can't prove the statement then just sit down and stop.

>>51011384
>Pureblood American
I don't doubt that the Native Americans still have some folks who are pureblooded even to this very day but we're called the Melting Pot for a damn good reason.
Thread posts: 589
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.