[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1263: Fuck Legato And Knives Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 652
Thread images: 97

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50985418
>>
File: Cyborg Girl.jpg (432KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg Girl.jpg
432KB, 960x720px
I'm looking to start up a technomancer/AI chain. What jumps beyond x-men, shadowrun, and ar tonelico would be good for this? Calling all tech jumpers.
>>
Does anyone have the latest WIP for fate stay night?
>>
What's a fetich soul anyway? I see that get thrown around a lot but there's really no good definition I can find online for it.
>>
>>50995838
MCU, Eclipse Phase, and Remember Me would be good for that chain.
>>
File: JCARGH.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JCARGH.png
263KB, 1280x536px
>>50995602
Yeah, I wouldn't have tried it without Aspect of Void letting me test the waters, as it were. And it's cool, I understand.

...I guess that's something at least. Maybe I can redefine bits it into something more exotic like what Qaf or Cythereas has going on than just mass produced space, I dunno. I'm. I'm not going to lie, I'll abide by your ruling but the real reason I'm feeling really burned out and upset about the whole thing is mainly because it means giving therapy to the Yozis and treating with them as an equal rather than an accessory is going to be way more of an uphill battle. Wish I could crawl into bed right about now but it's the morning for me.

Also, does that mean any Infernals you companion also abide by the same restrictions whilst any Infernals that remain behind can naturally find their own way to personal E10 charms?

I see. I was thinking more about how, IIRC, PDs do have upgrades at higher essence that expand their scope/duration/area of effect, and I'd assume such would build off them-especially with the level of customisation I want to enact.

Note to self: Invent legos made of soulsteel to pelt her with.

>>50995844
The third circle demon that provides the foundation for a Primordial's self-image, and the most powerful one it has.

>>50995838
Buffy, Ar Tonelico, Blame!, Eclipse Phase, Soul Hackers, Code Lyoko and Assassin's Creed
>>
>>50995838
surprisingly,disgaia of all places. if memory serves You can become a robot with the monster option and,there is some decent technology for the earth perk line
>>
>>50995844
It's a metaphorical lynchpin for a Primordial/Yozi's soul structure.

See, Yozi's are... well, they're made up of Souls. Souls and charms, really. Souls represent fundamental aspects of their being. While they can take a beating, iirc, and souls do auto-resurrect over time if they're not hit with soul-eating charms, Fetich Souls are more fundamental to their overall structure. If you hit one with a soul-eating charm, the entire aspect of a Yozi/Primordial is changed. Ligier, for example, is one of Malfeas' Fetich Souls. Kill Ligier, and Malfeas is no long the Green Sun Tyrant, but instead the Red Star.

For example.

Do that explain anything?
>>
>>50995838
Oh, hey, on opportunity for some self shilling.

The drop in tree of custom robo has a decently open ended technopathy perk. The range itself isn't the greatest, but it has a secondary range which is boils down to 'do you have a stable connection?'

The scientist tree also has eternal ambition, which will slowly cause computers and machines you use to develop a soul, which will make it very loyal to you.
>>
>>50995233

Oh no.

You have to operate on the same rules as the rest of us plebs.

How awful.
>>
>>50995841
Valeria does.
Fuck you I know that's not helpful.
>>
>50995677

yeah, that Trick works on explosions and bullets midflight as well so it's Good for if you need a general area slowed down
>>
File: 1455652871362-3.jpg (168KB, 912x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1455652871362-3.jpg
168KB, 912x1280px
>>50995838
You'll definitely want to hit FTL, as Engi race are basically AIs and the drone technology you can pick up there is a great base for any AI project.

FLCL has a Medical Mechanica background whose perk tree is full of tasty perks you'd be interested in.

Generic Video Game Developer could help pick up some basic coding skills, which are always useful.

Generic Creepypasta has a few interesting tidbits that an AI could exploit very easily.

Asura Cryin, while a horrible, horrible anime, has some very interesting possibilities if you dig into their technology a little bit. Being able to convert emotions and memories into vast quantities of power is always handy.

Oh! And don't forget Invader Zim for AI Friend so you don't spend all your time fending off those pesky hostile AIs you are sure to meet.
>>
File: Red Baron.jpg (268KB, 2008x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Red Baron.jpg
268KB, 2008x1149px
>>50995658

I'm not that anon but I've had a question about Namer for a while now.

Do you think in other universes we could make custom Aspects that fit in said universe? Like make a Red Baron name with Aspects that would reflect a villainous fighter pilot?
>>
>>50995892
Self-harm is not the answer.
>>
>>50995990
Yes. Well. Kind of. You can't personally choose the Aspects that'll show up with a Name, but the Aspects /will/ fit the universe unless you go out of the way to make it not do so (A magical Name in a universe without magic, for example).
>>
File: A shot armed.jpg (103KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
A shot armed.jpg
103KB, 900x599px
>>50995885
>>50995892
>>50995934
>>50995974
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll pour over them, and if I can write something interesting I'll try putting it up here with builds.
>>
>>50995930
>but instead the Red Star.
Do we know what this Red Star would be like?
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>50995844
>fetich: A demon of the Third Circle who acts as the defining soul of a Yozi. If a fetich soul is slain, the Yozi to whom it belongs finds himself remade.

They're more powerful than normal 3rd Circles (Essence 10 instead of 9 at least, nebulously more powerful), and can channel the power of their Primordial/Yozi for a scene if they have to fight something scary enough.

>>50995892
>the real reason I'm feeling really burned out and upset about the whole thing is mainly because it means giving therapy to the Yozis and treating with them as an equal rather than an accessory is going to be way more of an uphill battle.
Wait, but I was literally just saying the Yozis don't have much at all in the way of Essence 10 charms either?

>Also, does that mean any Infernals you companion also abide by the same restrictions whilst any Infernals that remain behind can naturally find their own way to personal E10 charms?
I guess?

>I see. I was thinking more about how, IIRC, PDs do have upgrades at higher essence that expand their scope/duration/area of effect, and I'd assume such would build off them-especially with the level of customisation I want to enact.
Right... There's... the area-defence upgrade PD at Essence 6 for Solars, I guess, yeah? And the 'Who Strikes The Wind?' upgrades that end at Essence 4? with Laughing Gust Denial and Opened Eye of the Hurricane.

>Note to self: Invent legos made of soulsteel to pelt her with.
Riiight.

I'm going to agree with >>50996004, don't pull a Malfeas on us.

...Anyway, I need to crash. Night. Ugh. Today was shitty and it ended shitty. Sorry.
>>
>>50996034
I'd like to second that anon who thanked you for introducing him to the story. I can't recall the last time I read anything as enjoyable.
>>
File: x06-Saber-batting-helmet.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x06-Saber-batting-helmet.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>50991338
You can but be aware that some may or may not find themselves onto the banned list in the next few weeks once the update to the supplement is done. So just make sure not to go for anything that breaks parts of the supplement like giving you more SP then you're paying in or anything that makes you completely unbeatable or gives you other powers from the Supplement and you should be fine.

>>50992931
Sure.

>>50995841
http://pastebin.com/JQxAbHKB

Not up to date but that's just cause what isn't there is still being reviewed so I can get it all right. Only things left now are the true magic descriptions and making everything pretty.

>>50995949
Made me grin.
>>
How do I keep a handgun viable when I get to the absurd late-game stuff?
>>
>>50996208
Weapon imports.

Abuse ALL the weapon imports.
>>
>>50996208
An absurd handgun, obviously.
>>
>>50996197
>Saber in a batting helmet
That's adorable.
>>
>>50996208
Have you heard of a little something called Dee-Em-See?

...Also, 80's Action Movies Jump has a thing that lets you kill anything with handguns, knives, and your bare hands.
>>
>>50996193
IS THAT HER UNDEAD SUICIDE GOAT!?

*Coughs*

I mean, uh, glad to introduce you to the story! It's a great one, and I'm honestly sad more people don't know about it, so the jump was me doing my part to spread the knowledge!
>>
File: 246082.jpg (103KB, 738x1200px) Image search: [Google]
246082.jpg
103KB, 738x1200px
>>50996227
Her Excalibat will knock you right out of the park. I no fucking nothing about baseball.
>>
>>50996248
To be fair, would Ebony and Ivory keep up when you start punching planets out of orbit and the like?
>>
>>50995838
Because I'm lazy, I'll just post a response I got when I asked a while ago.
>I usually just go with high end (read: stacked) technopathy, with maybe a bunch of hacking perks on top of it for ease of access. The one from X-Men is really good, as it is from Teen Titans, although you could ALSO potentially choose it as a focus in Psychonauts, which, combined with Three Pounds of Dreams, would mean you'd obliterate the level cap. There's also technomancy, such as from Shadowrun, and Dresden gives you super easy access to an ability to fry any electronics that disagree with you. Although if you're lazy you can also just take Artificial Friend Friend from Invader Zim.
>>
>>50996256
I feel like I should recognize that drawstyle...
>>
>>50996208
Alchemize it with High Tier Magic Shit.
>>
If I had Take What You Know (Investigation), The Look (Great Detective), and Elementary My Dear & I See Everything (Sherlock Holmes), would I be able to out-Tattletale Tattletale?
>>
>>50996313
Probably. It's ShindoL
>>
>>50996256
A guy hits the ball with his long wood and the others try to catch it while he runs. If they touch him with the ball he's gay-I mean out.

Now the tricky part is that while running, you can't keep the bat to defend yourself.
I always have a hard time remembering that.
>>
>>50996248
Couple of questions about DMC, actually:

Will a Devil Child or Demon eventually reach Dante/Vergil's level?

And can you use Demonology to make demons that look human ala Trish?

And will Dante /really/ attack me if I turn Alabama into demon sex slaves? I mean, most people wouldn't even notice much of a difference.
>>
>>50996208
Gaaahh. I was reading a jump just a few days ago that had as one of the items you could buy a collection of guns that were linked to your own power as a jumper. But I can't remember which jump.
>>
So I'm going to Captain N for video gaming skills, and using the imanity perks for planning...what else can help me conquer NGNL?
>>
>>50996383
The Gamer?
>>
>>50996336
Just kick her in the groin.

Faster, easier, and still very satisfying.

Or, use necromancy to summon her dead brother and make him mock her.
>>
>>50996403
Why do people hate Tattletale? I haven't read all of the series, but she seems cool.
>>
Hey Merchant, I dunno if you're lurking around, but have you written up what you would get as a demigod of Freya?
>>
>>50996414
She's a jerk to anyone who's not her friend, and still a bit of a jerk to who are.
>>
>>50996197
Do servant companions get a stipend of CP to buy stuff from the servant origin or do they just have SP?
>>
>>50996414
She's a dick to everyone who isn't in the Undersiders or her friend. Also she does not know when to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>50996414
>>50996434
Also, she bears a large amount of responsibility for Taylor's worldview and descent into villainy.

Furthermore, she's a smug asshole without being fun enough to make it work.
>>
Question for any of the more showy jumpers out there. What, if any, is your signature move? As in, that one attack that you use to finish off a fight, either do to it's power or just plain style.

I'm asking because I think I'm ready to take the Scott Pilgrim jump, and I love the signature move perk, but I'm having trouble settling on what I want mine to be. So I'm essentially fishing for inspiration here.
>>
File: CQmjRuxUkAAFgP8.jpg (103KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
CQmjRuxUkAAFgP8.jpg
103KB, 600x744px
>>50996446
Still not sure on that, mostly on how much they'd get. Need to decide how much CP imports/create a companions get first anyway, since i'm still waffling there.
>>
>>50996431
Just getting back to lurking thread after a couple weeks of falling horrifically behind. Can't readily find or recall one and am barely awake at this point. Will be happy to answer stuff come morning though.
>>
>>50996503
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>50996431
Reminder that Freya is the good love goddess.

>Embodies both erotic and romantic love, as well as fertility not just erotic love.
>100% completely faithful to her husband, never cheats on him in actual viking myth and always cries and looks for him when he's away.
>Friendly and benevolent to mortals, doesn't go around cursing or smiting people.
>Also a badass warrior goddesss who has her own Valhalla full of strong warriors, but doesn't represent murder or savagery and other dishonorable forms of combat.
>Also she's a sorceress.

Pretty much no other love goddess can compete.
>>
>>50996434
Anon Heart as the person who made the A Practical Guide To Evil jump would you agree that Catherine is basically grimdark Fantasy Taylor.
>>
>>50996493
I'd get in that Gate of Babylon if ya know what I mean.
>>
>>50996530
She's also associated with magic.

She's literally a better female Odin.
>>
>>50996414
She's a smug asshole who has a strong need for everyone to believe she's the smartest one in the room. Given her interactions with people who don't have aliums boosting their intellect, she's really not.

It'd also help if she learned how to shut up and not, for instance, suggest exposing shadowy conspiracies in front of people who want to protect it. Or pissing off someone who can turn her into paste/a little girl/whatever when she could get what she wants without burning bridges..
>>
>>50996530
Reminder that importing the Poké-pantheon gives the best possible pantheon, since their magicians have a system of magic based around binding and commanding monsters.
>>
>>50996530
Isn't her husband dead? Could you convince her to move on?
>>
>>50996403
You don't get how this whole showing people up at their own game thing works, do you?

>>50996414
Eh. I don't hate her. I just like to 1-up people. Also, being able to at least equal her means I would be capable of serious bullshit.
>>
>>50996364
>Will a Devil Child or Demon eventually reach Dante/Vergil's level?
Probably not, keep in mind that they were the child of the demon that out demon'd the entirety of the netherworld, truth be told, a devil child of any other demon would be leagues below the ability of most mid-ranked demons.

Even if you could potentially match them, you would have long since left that world by the time you reach it
>>
>>50996197
>http://pastebin.com/JQxAbHKB

No demiservant capstone breaker? Or not yet?

Why does homunculus cost 200 cp to companions, when magnus heir is reduced to 100 for them? Also on the note of companions, you give them 400 cp? I assume the idea of 300 is to prevent them from picking up an 800, but magnus heir and homunculus can't pick up even a 600 as is - and homunculus costing 200 means they basically get the two free 100's, and a 200 cp perk. Not the greatest.
>>
>>50996544
I dunno if I'd agree with Grimdark. Catherine seems much more stable and much less prone to self-justification. Justifications only matter to the Just, after all.

>>50996487
DELEVI DEUS ANIMA,
EXTERMINATOR OF THE SOULS OF THE GODS
>>
>>50995838

Matrix and Star Trek have loads of tech perks, and Civilization has arguably one of the best tech perks in the chain, "Tech Tree". Tech Tree if I'm remembering it correctly allows you to basically think "I wanna make 'that'!" and shows you the necessary technologies you need to figure out first to do it, like the tech trees in the games. Also, Tinkers from Worm.
>>
>>50996574
I think you might be mixing her up with a certain CYOA's depiction.

Her husband Odr is still alive. He has a bad habit of running off to explore the world or hide somewhere, though.
>>
Hey, say I want to bring something like a desk or a lamppost to life, what would be the best way to do that?
>>
>>50996604
Homunculus gain the 1000 Magic Circuit perk, as well as a bunch of powerful side benefits. So its not entirely for nothing if a companion chooses the Homunculus origin.
>>
File: 45980.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
45980.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>50996604
Like I said, it's not up to date. Though the boosted perks are finally all done

Like I said, waffling. Might up it a bit but prevent any 800s being taken. As for the origin prices, that's just taking 100cp off the origin prices. Could have them pay full price if you want I guess but it seemed nicer?
>>
>>50996364
Took a bit but I found the answer he gave last time:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48942250/#48942883

>>50996600
See above. I'm guessing it's higher grade demonic power since you're buying it with CP?

>>50996632
Maybe so.
>>
>>50996604
>>50996658
Oh and yeah, this. If you're taking one of the costing origins, you're getting freebies for it so it's not that bad. Homunculi get the equivalent of a capstone too.
>>
>>50996663
>Like I said, waffling. Might up it a bit but prevent any 800s being taken
Please don't do that.
>>
>>50996663
>Might up it a bit but prevent any 800s being taken
Seems needlessly cruel and limiting.
>>
What jumps allow you to revisit settings you've already been to?

I know Generic Parenting does it, but I don't feel like taking that jump yet in my current.
>>
>>50996622
>Justifications only matter to the Just

I'll admit when Catherine first said that line I cringed so hard. That sounds like something a two bit, for the Evilz, villain would say when the Hero asks why he tortured and murdered some random git, and not someone with the moral depths she has.

I get that its to highlight her "ends justify the means" life policy but still as far as catchphrases go that was pretty bad.
>>
>>50996658
>>50996673
Wait, what?

...Oh. I missed that.

>>50996663
400 would be lovely.

>Origin prices.
Not quite what I meant.

In the companion section when you list prices, homunculus is bought at full price. Magnus heir, the other one at 200 cp, IS discounted to 100, but homunculus ISNT.

>>50996681
>>50996698
I'm fine with it - hell, I just suggested it to her.
>>
>>50996401
That's it!

>Guns, Guns, Guns
>This set of guns - five in total, of varying size and power (your choice from derringer, pistol, machine pistol, hunting rifle, sniper rifle, shotgun, combat rifle, machine gun, or RPG launcher) - are unique in that the weapons power scales not to their own materials, but to your own skill and power.
>>
>>50996208

Make it a companion too so it can benefit from weapon imports and normal imports.

>>50996487

Kosaka Slash, personally, just buffed to high hell. Kenichi had this part to the manga where the MC, his various senseis and other people talked about and showed off signature moves. I recommend reading the manga or playing around with the Jump if you're looking for signature move ideas.
>>
>>50996749
>Infinitely scaling derringer
Haha, that's awesome.
>>
>>50996729
I personally liked it. I mean, this is a setting where Good and Evil are actual, well defined forces, and she's chosen to side with Evil. I mean, if someone had said that in something like Worm, yeah, agreed it'd be rather cringey, but in that setting? I feel like it works.
>>
>>50996681
>>50996698
The 800cp capstones are literally the most broken things in the jump, Its perfectly fine for Valeria to limit them otherwise some jumper will import all companions as Magus Heirs with each having one of the True Magics which then they will teach to the jumper.
>>
File: rin-say-what.png (263KB, 958x530px) Image search: [Google]
rin-say-what.png
263KB, 958x530px
>>50996745
Homonculus costs 300 anon. Or at least it does in the WIP that isn't almost a month old. Maybe I should have posted the more recent version. Whoops.

Anyway, still thinking about how to do the whole companion thing so I'll post in a bit what I decide to go with.
>>
>>50996663
>Might up it a bit but prevent any 800s being taken.
Nah, defeats the whole point of Jumpcahin if you can't shell out ludicrous amounts of points to be a super Donut Steel.
>>
>>50996711
Overlord(series) and slice of life
>>
>>50996749
>>50996781
Damn, I missed an opportunity to self shill my stuff.

But yeah, the guns scale. Be a halfway decent marksman, they do regular damage. Be a world class sharpshooter or something, and that derringer might as well be a sniper rifle. Probably better.
>>
>>50996711
Animal Crossing and Slice of Life both have "go back for six months at the end of every jump if you want" options, although they're mutually exclusive in that you pick one or the other each time, not both. You could alternate every jump, though, if you wanted.
I just go with Animal Crossing, personally.

League of Legends and Hero BBS also both have "go back and revisit for one single day to have a party/get together with all your old friends" dealio.
In LoL you have to buy it, it's part of the costuming supplement, but there are two different options and if you buy them both you can go to both, and they happen every year.
I think Hero BBS is just once a jump, but it's been awhile since I checked. That one is also free, and none of those are mutually exclusive to the other.
>>
>>50996663
For Jumpers or just for companions?
>>
>>50996208
Weapon fusion. Item/Weapon Boosts. Perk/Spells that boost projectile attacks. Transformer/RWBY tech to keep it to handgun sized. Technologies that specifically boost projectile attacks.

All sorts of things, really.
>>
>>50996842
...I...huh?

Why would I stop Jumpers taking perks?
>>
>>50996805
>200- Homunculus
>The Einzbern family is one of the oldest and most renowned magus families in the world. They specialise in Alchemy, particularly the creation of artificial life or Homunculi. Their foremost creation, as much as you can credit them for it, is Ilyasviel von Einzbern, the most powerful Homunculus made by humans in living memory. Turns out she's not alone. Maybe Ilya's parents actually had two children. Maybe the Einzberns made a second of her sort. Either way you're an incredibly powerful Magus with some hefty natural advantages. You were sent off with or in place of your fellow Homunculi when the Command Seals were gifted to you.

And also...
>Each companion gains 300cp to spend as they wish and any origin for free except for Servant, which is only available as described above, Magus Heir, which costs 100cp, or Homunculus, which costs 200cp.

>>50996842
Think about what you just said.
>>
>>50996269
If they were normal guns, no. Buuuut, if you bought Gunslinger style, that's not even an issue. I probably haven't mentioned this before—And I should probably add this to the notes when I update DMC—but Gunslinger runs on and will scale with magic, so any form of projectile weapon will stay relevant.

>>50996364
>Will a Devil Child or Demon eventually reach Dante/Vergil's level?
Sorta. Like >>50996600 said, the twins are the sons of Sparda, who's famous for being a big-dick G, which is part of the reason they're so stronk. That being said, this isn't DBZ with linear-ass power levels, and they ain't Saiyans. At the very start of the Jump, a Devil Child/Demon will about as strong as Nero was. If you take the appropriate perks and train hard enough, you'll be around their tier. You might not lift as much as Dante, or move as fast a Vergil, but that doesn't necessarily mean you're *weaker.*

While we're on the subject, I'm considering adding a Blood of Sparda perk for DMC, which gives you... well, take a guess. I'm not entirely sure what to do with it, besides giving you white hair and blue eyes, and maybe an heirloom from Sparda. Any suggestions, anyone?

>And can you use Demonology to make demons that look human ala Trish?
Sure can. Hell, you can make 'em look like anything you want.

...Y'know, as long as it's a conceivable, Ecludian, non-4th dimensional shape.

>And will Dante /really/ attack me if I turn Alabama into demon sex slaves? I mean, most people wouldn't even notice much of a difference.
Dante's day job is literally hunting down crazy cultists and demons, so I wouldn't try my luck if I were you. That said, if you keep it on the down-low, maybe no one will notice.
>>
>>50996336
Just skip all the trouble and use telepathy/mind reading on her.

Granted, that would terrify the fuck out of most everyone in Worm.
>>
>>50996861
Anon...I did just say it was almost a month old WIP. I'm aware that the stuff in the pastebin doesn't match what I just said.
>>
File: mgs.176.png (60KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mgs.176.png
60KB, 320x240px
>>50996834
Can the pistol be a revolver?

Also, since it doesn't say I'm assuming you can't but I'm asking just to check, can you import weapons?
>>
>>50996208
There are a lot of things in Enter the Gungeon that let otherwise mundane guns stay relevant for a long time.
There's also Disgaea with the right set up. Then your guns scale with you even though they're still just shooting.
SMT has a good perk for making magic boolets as well so that you can hit people with spells from your guns even if they guns are normal.
>>
>>50996861
And I forgot to actually type anything with my pointing that out. Lovely.

>>50996879
I know. That one's my fault.

Anyways, is the demiservant capstone booster going to be a thing, and please for the love of god make it something a companion can buy. Even if you have to add some sort of 'only one per jump' clause. Or the ability to designate one of the companions as a demiservant. That works too.
>>
>>50996853
No fucking clue? Jumpmakers do weird things sometimes.
>>
>>50996790
I suppose, but limits like this are the sort of thing that makes Sacrificial Bestowment pretty much mandatory for anyone who wants their companions to be anything more than fancy decorations.
>>
>>50996834
Is a gatling gun close enough to a machine gun to count? Probably not, but I thought "Wild West Gunslinger" might be a good theme to use in the jump, but I needed a heavy-hitter gun and cowboys didn't often use RPGs.

>Acting the Fool+Class Skills to let you cancel spells by shooting mages in the face before they finish casting
>>
>>50996902
Companions can buy it yes. For both the Jumper and the Companion, they'll only be getting the bits of the Capstone Booster that are separate from just boosting capstones once, even if they take it in a later jump.
>>
>>50996873
>While we're on the subject, I'm considering adding a Blood of Sparda perk for DMC, which gives you... well, take a guess. I'm not entirely sure what to do with it, besides giving you white hair and blue eyes, and maybe an heirloom from Sparda. Any suggestions, anyone?
...Can I be Dante's bastard kid? That'd be great.
>>
>>50996873
>While we're on the subject, I'm considering adding a Blood of Sparda perk for DMC, which gives you... well, take a guess.
Pretty sure there's at least one Mad Magical Scientist who's trying to clone Sparda's kids, so some sort of horrible homunculus?
>>
>>50996873
>I'm not entirely sure what to do with it, besides giving you white hair and blue eyes, and maybe an heirloom from Sparda. Any suggestions, anyone?
Just a power and maybe growth rate boost would be fine.

Also maybe the ability to force your coolness into other worlds so much that other people gain the ability to do DMC's wacky stuff like real air guitars if they interact with you enough?
>>
>>50996888
>>50996915
Going to be honest, I don't actually care what guns you pick as long as you balance them. And by 'balance' I mean not picking up five 'big' weapons.

...Don't think so. You can obviously import them into later jumps, but I don't think I want you importing things into them.
>>
>>50996961
Fair enough.
>>
>>50996663

That sounds like the best option, it allows companions to take many of the great perks you made but also prevents jumpers from using them to game the system.
>>
>>50996874
See >>50996587.
>>
>>50996984
You smell like a phoneposter.
>>
>>50996587
Kwisatz Haderach Candidate from Dune.

You can't out-process her with traditional methods. She either uses dimensional scanning bullshit or some kind of ultra-precise pre-science to pull passwords out of the air on the first try.

One up her by going full spectrum universal awareness. Bring a fate breaking perk to the party or you might end up watching yourself walk to your own inescapable death.
>>
>>50996873
Any ETA on an update? DMC is one of my favorite jumps just for how awesome the flavor is.
>>
>>50996873
So is there any way you can add in Bayo potential? Since the settings are connected and our current Bayo jump is shit and doesn't reflect its setting at all?
>>
>>50995838
I'm a little late to the punch, but if you're still here than I'd suggest the project freelancer jump. Almost every perk in the AI background is a must have for an AI build, assuming you don't mind actually being the AI itself that is.

Also the capstone for the backseat in the Megas XLR jump is a great reverse engineering perk that you can grab pretty early in your chain.
>>
>>50996998
Hey, how's things? I know most people here aren't very accepting of your shit-eating fetish, but I want you to know that I love you just the way you are. Just maybe stop and think some time: "Am I being the person Mister Rogers knew I could be?"
>>
>>50989412
Option 1. Find out if magic is truly genetic in HP. Engineer a retroviral therapy to give everyone the magic genes.

Option 2. Learn enough bloodline+sympathetic magic to find a way to make muggles become magicals.

Option 3. Take a jump that allows you to give people magic or I-can't-believe-it's-not-magic wholesale (e.g. RWBY Aura Book or Star Wars Force Conduit). Suddenly the magical world has to deal with Aura uses who can resist obliviates with the light of their souls and/or Force users who can sense their intentions and obliviate them first...

Option 4. You're a Jumper, figure out something else. Luck Potion + Apples Of Life + Geneforge = Win?
>>
>>50996873
>You might not lift as much as Dante, or move as fast a Vergil, but that doesn't necessarily mean you're *weaker.*
I mean, it kinda does, don't it? DMC is mostly about melee fighting.
>>
>>50996835
>>50996833

Anything else?
>>
>>50997037
>Suddenly turning every muggle into a padawan-level Jedi
Pretty sure society just collapsed, boyo.
>>
>>50997037
JLD has probably the best perk for giving people magic.
>>
File: zYWGc9B.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zYWGc9B.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
So, couple changes with this conversation in mind.

800cps are now 1000cps. Makes much more sense for the power they're handing out since they're a lot stronger then the difference between a 600 and an 800 perk indicates. If you've got an issue, feel free to explain why it should be 800, I'm happy to listen and potentially change it.

As for the ability for Companions to take them, still undecided. Siding on no, given I'm really not fond of the idea of people using it to farm True Magics and the perks are meant to be near-unique, ultra powerful things rather then something 8-16 people suddenly have. So hey, if you've got a good argument for letting them, let me have it, since otherwise it's going to be a no. There is going to be a Master companion that will be able to buy one, but that's limited to one person/one import.

Origins that had 100cp costs because of getting 800cp perks discounted no longer need to, so Hero and Second Child are free origins and Magus Heir only costs 100cp for their extra freebies. This is for the Jumper since it's effectively already that for the companions.

Companions will get 4-600cp (Unsure) and have the option to have the Jumper give them more CP individually from their own stores and maybe the ability to take a certain amount of drawbacks themselves. Probably only 200cp's worth but it might be more if I block off anything above the 200cps since the ones above aren't really designed for being taken by anyone but the main jumper given what they entail.
>>
>>50996993
I think you're really overestimating her here. Her power is Sherlock Holmes on crack. That's all.

Her power needs some level of input to function. She makes mistakes, and she makes more mistakes the less she knows. How much is she going to know about an OOC jumper?

Don't get me wrong, she's good, but throw in a few perks that remove your tells, and make you unpredictable/unreadable, and you're golden.
>>
>>50997141
Oh, and the Master companion is just for guys who go Servant origin of course.
>>
>>50997067
You've got full control over who you give it out to. You could say "EVERYONE", "you could say "everyone who isn't a magical", or "everyone born after this point who isn't a magical" or "every person under the age of nine who ever dreamed of being a magical girl in Tokyo".

tldr It's up to you how abrupt you want the change to be.

>>50997084
Is that now jumpable? I thought it was still being worked on.
>>
>>50997141
Well if you're upping the price, then let them take it.
>>
>>50997141
What's so good about True Magics anyway? What do they do?
>>
File: Make A Mutant Workshop.jpg (108KB, 1050x520px) Image search: [Google]
Make A Mutant Workshop.jpg
108KB, 1050x520px
>>50996630
>>50996289
Thank you both as well for the help. I decided to go native jumper for chain and give build posting a go. Likely going to start with X-Men followed by Project Freelancer. Then roll the suggestions I have and start taking new ones after they expire. Apologies if it's shit. I don't normally post builds or do this sorta thing, branching out.

>>50997009
I'm here, and thanks. Had it on my mind after a misclick checking the suggestions.

>>50995838
Jump 0 X-Men Movies
Origin: Experiment
Drawbacks (300) What do they call you? Techie?, Making Waves.
Perks:
Every Time (Free)- Pain is just the body's way of saying live. No sense over focusing on it.
Clear Memory (100)- I've never forgotten a day in my life, no matter how much I wished otherwise sometimes.
Mutant And Proud (300)- Always had a way of getting along wherever I went. Not sure why.
Omega Technopathy (1100)- I just click with machines, yknow? Whatever they did to me made them open up if you ask, mostly. More than people anyways.
Omega Self Molecular Manipulation (1900)- Not entirely sure what the other thing is, but I can change. Make my body how I want it, haven't found a limit yet.

Don't get me wrong if I come off the wrong way here for what I'm about to say. They don't teach you in school the skills you'll really need in life. Case in point, shaking a tail or dodging the bullets of the angry lot behind you. Rolling into a hole in the fence, I shimmy down into a drainage ditch and try not to scream as something hot rakes my back on the way down. I can still move, which means whatever caliber it was isn't enough to kill by grazing. Signing up for a case study on genetics some months back, I never imagined I'd be running for my life as payment. Pulling myself up, I move ahead thinking of only escape as images and maps flood into my mind, glimpses of cameras overlay my sight pushing me out of the line of fire. Then just when it can'tget any worse, London rain sets in.
>>
>Looking at the tvtropes page for Grand Order
>Primate murder is on there
>He's fucking tiny and fluffy.

What.
>>
>>50997147
>Her power needs some level of input to function

Her power blatantly cheats. Some of the "input" is extradimensionally pulled by the shard itself rather than via Tat's own mundane senses. Yes, she still has to do some of the legwork, but some of the stuff she does in canon is straight up BS that'd require shard shenanigans to pull off.
>>
>>50997179
Quite a lot. The user of the Second for instance, was able to push a falling moon back into orbit, though the effort fucked him up bad. The other TMs involve Creation from Nothing, True Ressurection/Infinite Power Generation, Time Travel (Or time shuffling, it's a bit vague) and the OC one being True Destruction.
>>
>>50997156
It's been jumpable for a while actually. Should be on the drive.

Occult isn't finished, though.
>>
>>50997147
I'm not saying she's that good, I'm saying she's running on bullshit. Hacking using passwords from thin air? Bullshit.

She doesn't even realize who Costa-Brown is, which is something Sherlock would pick up within a day of being anywhere on the planet.
>>
>>50997215
>was able to push a falling moon back into orbit
I was under the impression he actually shoved someone into another dimension and then actually dropped a moon on them?
>>
>>50997250
No, that was his opponent who dropped the moon, Crimson Moon Brunestud. He made a copy of it and then sent it towards the earth, Zelretch pushed it back and defeated CM Brunestud.

Also became a vampire during the fight.
>>
>>50997156
>up to you

"Everyone who reposts this one pic on 4chan!"
>>
File: 1471693110222.jpg (132KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1471693110222.jpg
132KB, 900x702px
>>50997037
>replying to my post across threads.
Thanks for the dedication, anon. I hadn't considered just, you know, making everyone magic.
It's an elegant solution, but I wonder how a bunch of untrained magicals steeped in technology will fuck things up.
I'll probably need to make sure nuclear stockpiles are rendered inert before the chaos gets out of hand.
>>
>>50997141
>800cps are now 1000cps.
I don't get why, just to brag about stealing points or whatever?
>>
>>50997307
I outlined my reasons in the post anon.
>>
>>50997189
Merlin has good dog/squirrel.
>>
>>50997141
Eh. I'd pay 1000 CP for a True Magic. Definitely not for any of the others, though. Maybe just up the price of Magus Heir?
>>
File: Scathach.jpg (1MB, 1338x747px) Image search: [Google]
Scathach.jpg
1MB, 1338x747px
Scathach wouldn't be available for summoning since she isn't dead right?
>>
>>50996961
>I don't actually care what guns you pick as long as you balance them.
Neat.
>>
>>50997189
Grand Order is weird. It does a lot of stuff like this.
>>
>>50997319
None of them are really offering that much outside of true magics. Everything else just feels like a slight boost over their capstones and like they could've been capstones themselves.
>>
>>50997307
Because they are 'OP plez nerf' tier, and are basically infinite power.
>>
>>50997336
No but that's never stopped someone from being summoned before.
>>
>>50997336
Sadly, no. She is in FGO though, which is one of the two reason's I want that jump.

Though, If you had realm of myth and a fate breaking perk, you might be able to actually romance her and stuff.
>>
>>50997357
>decade head start on a Reality Marble
Oh boy, infinite power. Not like I can get a reality marble in other jumps or even the same jump for cheaper in the supplement. The Grail Mud is pretty similar.
>>
>>50997141
They still cost 200 CP more than a 600 CP perk, which means you have to sacrifice other things. And 400 CP perks are an entire 2/3 the price of a capstone, but rarely are they even near that level.
>>
>>50997329
The RM is one with 20 years of experience, both in skill and content. It's the difference between the old version, where you could pay 800cp flat for something equal to Shirou's version and this one where you pay 1000cp possibly discounted for Archer's filled version.

The Black Grail is very likely to be able to win the war even without the help of their Servant, with just that perk, as long as they're careful to catch Gil by surprise.

>>50997349
Please explain how they're only a slight boost over the 600cps.
>>
>>50996930
Sure, but that'd lock you out of DMC3 and maybe 1 if you're above a certain age, since Dante's still 19 and 29, respectively.

...Then again, since DMC is in the same universe as Bayonetta, one could argue for time travel... And you'd have to ensure that PapaDante busts his nut inside your mom in order to not get paradoxed out of existence... Hell, Jackie, you mightta just inspired an scenario.

>>50997045
Not really. You could be better at magic, or something, or...

Gah, lemme put it this way; you're not in a situation where you're level 20 and Dante is level 50, therefore he can ruin your ass no problem. Rather, think of it more as Mohammed Ali vs Mike Tyson. You're two separate people, with separate skill sets. You may not have the exact same height, punching-power, or whatever as the other guy, but your own individual skills put you on the same level as him. That make any sense to you, Anon?

>>50996959
Yeah, sounds reasonable.
>ability to force your coolness into other worlds so much that other people gain the ability to do DMC's wacky stuff
That already exists by default, chief.

>>50996995
'S hard to say. I'm mostly focused on writing my terrible Persona fanfiction, which takes most of my free time, but I can promise you that it sure as hell won't be as long of a wait as it was for Xenoblade.
>>
>>50997336
That spear has the width of a fucking bendy straw.
>>
>>50997357
>basically infinite power.
I've only ever seen the shitposter use this argument. It's basically a variant of 'basically omnipotence'.
>>
>>50997401
>...Then again, since DMC is in the same universe as Bayonetta, one could argue for time travel...
Do it. Fucking do it, we need more out of that setting. The shit jump we have offers barely anything from there.
>>
>>50997400
>for Archer's filled version.
Wait, so we auto have all of Archer's weapons and items he's scanned if we go UBW? Even stuff ee normally couldn't like Excalibur?
>>
>>50997401
You realize you're basically feeding Red's hater, right?
>>
>>50997384

you can't get anything even close to the Grail Mud. Like that shit wrecks Hercules's shit on its own.
>>
>>50997398
Yes, I know they cost 200cp more. I don't believe that is enough for the distance in power between them and the 600cps. I can't say I know why you bring up the 400cp perks either.

>>50997437
You'd get everything Archer does. It's still limited to A++ at best so you'd be equal to Archer, not any better.
>>
>>50997307
Technically if you were choosing one of the 1000CP perks then you haven't lost anything because before you'd pay 100CP, or 200, for an origin and 400 for the discounted perk which adds up to 500CP, now its just that the perk is more expensive requiring 500CP but the origin is free.

Both equal 500CP at the end.
>>
>>50997401
I can see it now:
>trying to make sure Dante gets drunk and knocks up my mom
>forget to turn off my seduction perks
>my mom goes full Back to the Future
>>
>>50997384
>I can get it in other jumps, so fuck you, you should make it cheaper!
This is interjump balance. This is bad.
>>
>>50997468
Would you be able to do Excalibur Image shenanigans?
>>
>>50997400
>Playing with Marbles
You can give yourself a Marble or develop one naturally. That vastly devalues the purchase. Experience keeps it at roughly capstone level, but not 1000.

>Black Grail
Gives you EX Mana, which is purchasable for cheaper in the servant supplement. The mud manipulation is enough to boost it to around the 800 price tag on top of EX mana stuff.
>>
>>50997413
That's literally their base usage. First boils down to UBW with zero prana cost, second lets you steal MP from others, third /i think/ lets you treat your soul as a nuclear reactor(compared to combustion engines of other people) while also being indestructible, and the fifth seems to be borrowing energy from yourself in the future.

So yes, infinite, or near enough to be worth 1000 cp.

And i'm from SB, so the fact that i'm not arguing to make them cost less should tell you something.
>>
>>50997400
They are not a 'slight' boost. But 200 cp are supposed make a pretty large difference in the power that perks or items grant you. You could raise the cost of the perks from 800 to 1000 cp, but it feels unecessary. Those super capstones were already noticeably more expensive than anything else in the jump.
>>
>>50997468
If we take Archer's marble, can we call upon weapons we've seen in previous jumps, or does it only start recording once we've gotten it?

>Really wants Zelber from Anima
>Isn't willing to fight a grail war without similar bullshit backing him
>>
>>50997401
>You could be better at magic
By magic you mean Styles? Or are "throwing fireballs and teleporting" wizards a thing in DMC?
>>
>>50997486
I'd say no, given it's only possible for Archer when he's in the Moon Cell. If you are in the Moon Cell or a similar location, then yes you can project Image too.
>>
>>50997411
She has small hands.
>>
>>50997468
What if I already have a UBW clone from another jump?
>>
>>50997495
>First boils down to UBW with zero prana cost
What.
>>
>>50997495
>And i'm from SB
Killing your own argument here.

Ignoring that, I'm arguing about the other capstones. Don't go on about the True Magic I wasn't addressing.
>>
>>50997269
>CM Brunestud
>CM Punk

I can't unsee it.
>>
>>50997401
>That already exists by default, chief.
Fuckin sweet. Didn't realize people in future worlds could.gain the ability.
>>
>>50997552
It's supposed to be creation Ex Nihilo. Technically he's wrong in that it isn't limited to swords.
>>
>>50997552
My understanding of the first is that it's 'something from nothing'. So yeah. It might not have the 'suddenly legendary weapons', but that's what it does.

I could be wrong of course.
>>
>>50997401
Companion imports and canon companion options in the update, right?
>>
>>50997478
>Still no Back to the Future jump
Where else are we supposed to get a flying Delorean?

>Updating Almanac capstone item that shows the winners of all major sporting events for the next ten years
Sounds a bit powerful now that I'm writing it out, but I guess it is, in practice, not much stronger then any generic future sight perk. Maybe weaker even, since there's a higher chance of you butterflying things away.
>inb4 interjump balance
>>
>>50997552
It's 'Denial of Nothingness'. Virtually no information on what this is. It's probably much better than what he described, based on what we see the Second do.
>>
>>50997493
>Develop one naturally
No, actually. Not all people have the potential for one. Otherwise there'd be a lot more because plenty of Magi qualify as insane enough. Even if you could, you'd be limited to what fits your particular mind set, not have the free range of purchase here. And given this is an even better, significantly so, version of what was previously 800cp discounted, I'd say it's rather better then then.

For future note, I'm going to ignore any argument made on the basis of something being cheaper in the supplement. You need to understand that the Supplement is on a different level from the main jump and that there is nothing I can do to fix that difference, that simply is how it is in setting.

>>50997499
The super capstones were only 200cp more expensive then the capstones, of which there are 15 in the jump. As an anon indicated earlier, if you're getting the one whose origin gets a discount for, it still equals out to the same end price. If you're not getting the one you have a discount for, it's a bit more expensive.

>>50997509
Only what you see after you get it, sorry.

>>50997541
Then you have a UBW clone from another jump, I guess?

>>50997582
>>50997552
Technically it seems to imply, from what meagre knowledge we have on it, it's more like some weird version of uber summoning based on a belief that only applies to the user? Either way, it works out to effectively be a tiny tiny activation cost even at super high levels of usage and then only limited by the skill of the user to make anything that they desire that could possibly exist
>>
>>50997495
>fifth seems to be borrowing energy from yourself in the future.
That sounds like a terrible idea? Also just a shittier version of what the second and third can do?
>>
>>50997615
>Then you have a UBW clone from another jump, I guess?
I mean, do they interact?
>>
>>50997619
That is a problem yes. The First and Second have such a broad ass amount of usage that they technically are able to do what some of the other Magics can do. I think they even outright say the Second Magic can do a lot of what the Fifth can.
>>
what jumps have custom spaceships in them? I know that there is Star Wars OT and Light of Terra, plus kind of Sins of a Solar Empire, but are there any other ones?
>>
>>50997628
As much as one super strength perk stacks with another. How much of a boost one gives to another depends on how you handle perk stacking.
>>
>>50997619
It kinda does, yeah. Then again, the fifth is supposed to be time related, but the second can already time travel, so...

It's nasu, man. Shit never gets explained, and what few scraps we have often contradict themselves.
>>
>>50997630
Outlaw Star, Supreme Commander technically.
>>
>>50997615
>The potential
What defines this potential? Isn't it just needing to be magical enough and/or having a differing enough worldview?

>Limited
It's weaponized psychosis, you want it to fit your mindset regardless.

>Previously
I don't think it was worth the 800 price before honestly.

>I'm going to ignore any argument
Why? Servants might generally be stronger, but you can make up for that with utility and other forms of applicability. The Grail Mud thing is halfway entirely a power boost, and the other half is corruption/mind control. Why can't we consider equivalent powerboosts based on their differing prices?
>>
File: 1419445200417.gif (4KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
1419445200417.gif
4KB, 80x80px
>>50997509
Well there's always buy menu from counter strike.
It's a weapon right? So it's just a matter of having enuff dosh to pay for it.
>>
>>50997667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93oihEbeKmw
>>
>>50997147
>>50997202
I'm honestly curious.
Did Wildbow say anything on this matter?
I've always heard that it's what the first anon said, but a lot of people are calling bullshit like the second anon.

>>50997247
Well, Sherlock isn't an emotionally damaged teenager of extremely average intelligence asking an ayy lmao supercomputer for the answers, he actually figures shit out because he's that smart.

If Tattle wants the answer to a question, she actually has to ask for it.
>>
>>50997630
FTL jump?
>>
>>50997629
The First and Fifth Magics are also apparently expressions of the Root itself, while the others are simply paths to reach the Root. Making them better in some possibly metaphorical sense.

Also apparently Gaia tried to buttfuck Aoko when she used the Fifth.
>>
>>50997689
In the Murder Sense?
>>
>>50997580
Whoa, lemme retcon myself here real quick—I just checked the current Jump, and all it says is that Cuh-Ray-Zee is an effect of the DMC world. For all intensive tortoises, just assume that you also radiate SSStylish!-ness which naturally teaches others how to be cool.

>>50997478
Then you gotta convince her and Papa Dante to do an Eiffel—Okay, nah, that's a bit too much. Still, you get the idea.

>>50997511
Little column A, little column B. Remember; this is the same world as Bayonetta.

>>50997450
Whoa, really? How's that? Wasn't really my intention.

>>50997598
You betcha, Anon.
>>
>>50997689
Not Gaia. Just some creepy red cloaked fucker who apparently hangs out on the border between the Root and the world.
>>
>>50997607
There's the Prophet's Profits from Austin Powers that does something similar anyways.
>>
>>50997720
Ignore the "hurr durr hater" commentary. He's just trying to limit the jump and keep you from actually giving us more options, which is more than what Bayonetta ever gave.
>>
>>50997665
>Potential
No one knows. It's just that only some humans, extremely rarely, develop one if they have magic and enough craziness.

>you want it to fit
And are thus limited in the effects you will be able to gain.

>Previously
Your choice.

>Why
Because Servants are better in almost every area possible. Someone could spend thousands of CP on the Family Art perk to have knowledge and training in tens of different arts of magecraft and some Servant who puts 250SP into HSDW will be vastly better then them in almost every area and have mastery of many more areas of magic then they can dream of. A 50SP spent on Mana gets you something that costs a non servant 1000cp to match with Magic Circuits. There is a vast, vast gulf in power, skill, utility and ability between a Servant and a non Servant and trying to bridge that gap and compare them is a fool's errand that cannot be accomplished. The two jumps are made on entirely differing scales and trying to compare them as if they're equally made is stupid because they aren't and cannot be.

>>50997689
Yeah, Fifth has some pretty harsh fucking flaws. Trying to balance that out by making the weaker/narrower Magics easier to learn but it's fuckin hard trying to describe some of them in short enough phrases and really hard to be motivated to do it since it's boring as shit
>>
>>50997181
Running, then swimming, and huddling into a tight ball, I end up eventually being passed over as just another metal container in an alley. I came to the UK years back as part of the family's work, and now my own attempts at making ends meet has me looking for any possible way out of it. Eventually pulling my wits back together along with the rest of me, my choice of destinations is limited. Mutants stand out and rarely get a warm welcome, same goes for immigrants. I figure my best shot as all of the above is to head back for my birth place, not quite the tree in a forest but it's familiar and they even have a bloody welcoming statue. Scrounging, skulking, and stowing away leaves me standing a week later in the Big Apple, looking to make my way back to some semblance of normality. Two weeks later my identity as a dock worker is blown along with a chunk out of my side, and several more out of the rest of me before I end up losing them again. Whoever they are. I start experimenting and stay away from sight, taking what I need as I don't relish becoming target practice again. Never in one place for more than a day, I drift across the states looking for an answer to what I am and where I'm going.

What I manage to find is an out of the way mansion with technology that belongs in a lab and mutants scattered throughout. Just when I get the thought to leave, another enters my head with a voice containing an educated air. For a time, I find a home and an end to my wandering. I get guidance in what I've become, and what I can do. I gain friends and for a time it seems like everything is going to be alright. But thats the rub, when you get that feeling it's the moment the rug is pulled out from under your feet. Despite all of that, despite surviving one crisis after another I end up blacking out in the stand off between the first mutant and the x-men after deciding to take a metaphorical bullet. Wondering why dying is surprisingly painless I try opening my eyes.
>>
>>50997037
>Option 1. Find out if magic is truly genetic in HP. Engineer a retroviral therapy to give everyone the magic genes.

Rowling has said that it is.

Unfortunately it also seems to follow the rules of the Harry Potter universe so it is genetic but also inconsistent and nonsensical.
>>
>>50997746
So what exactly is it that you wanted bayonetta to have that it doesn't?
Because the jump looks totally fine to me and I've never heard you actually say what you think is wrong with it outside of muh red.
>>
>>50997678
WOG is Tattletale is subtype clairvoyant pericog. Not a super inference engine.
>>
>>50997720
The shitposter is super butthurt for three reasons.

1. /cyoag/ and us hung out on Christmas, and he broke down and whined at them for it.

2. Red is posting again as of New Years, ruining his little wank over how he thought he drove her out.

3. School is starting soon, so no more shitposts for him during the day.

He's trying to use you to bait, so just mock him for being pathetic and losing.
>>
>>50997665
You do need magical ability to realise your reality marble. Mainly you need to view the world in a way that normal people don't. It's basically forcing your view of the world onto reality. The drawback to having a reality marble is that you're mentally viewing reality like everyone else so by most standards you'd be insane. You could make your own but I think the closest to a normal mentality that an owner had was Rider and his wasn't a normal reality marble. So it'd probably distort your reasoning if you developed one naturally.
>>
>>50997667
I have no idea how I keep forgetting about that. Yeah, that would work, thank you.
>>
>>50997779
Never forgetti
>>
>>50997753
I honestly get the vibe this is less about the marble or the mud, and more about making the True Magic more expensive and wanting background parity without any extra work.
>>
>>50997789
Meant to be:
you're not mentally viewing reality like everyone else
>>
File: RipAndTear.jpg (5MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
RipAndTear.jpg
5MB, 3840x2160px
...So my survival chain may have gone off the rails a bit.

May have gone from a wandering desperate doctor who tries to pull together some order from a shattered world to. Er. a berserker-packin' man and a half.

I can try and tell the tale as well as I can, of a bemused Bennie who offered a man a way out of a dead end life and a guy who went from a cybernetic doctor trying to duel with a strongwoman Courier in the Mojave to. well.

Jump 5: High School of the Dead

0/1000( Sprinters +0, Biohazard +0, Airborne +0)
This.
>>
>>50997796
wait, I'm confused
>>
>>50997770
>muh red

yeah no that's

you can try and debate him all you want but that's really the only reason he's - again - resorting to Bayonetta-posting.
>>
>>50997678
As the second anon, it's both. I was just pointing out that her shard is actually supplying some of the "input" rather than Tat's mundane senses being the only source. She just doesn't realise that because the Entity-imposed blocks on hosts prevent her from understanding exactly how her power works. E.g. when she figures out keypress combos and bank/PRT passwords - even accounting for button wear, pebkac idiocy, etc, as a stats nerd I can tell you the probabilities involved in her being that successful, that often, are utter bullshit.
>>
>>50997800
If you genuinely care about the issue, suggest reasonable alternatives instead of complaining and expecting to be catered to.
>>
>>50997800
You can have that vibe if you want. It's not right but you can have it.
>>
>>50997037
You've got to keep in mind the Obscurus thing from Fantastic Beasts though. Suddenly giving Potterverse magic to everyone would probably cause quite a few of them.
>>
>>50997818
Not directed at you, just wanted to remind everyone how thoroughly pathetic he ended up being. Especially now Red's back and actively posting.
>>
>>50997818
On Christmas he started shitposting in the /cyoag/ and trying to get them to raid us and shit talk us. This ultimately just resulted in us exchanging CYOAs with each other. So he broke down and posted the quoted message in that image, about how he hates all of us and them for not giving into his bait.
>>
>>50997769
Actually there was a neat genetics article on how it could work that way (with squibs and mudbloods and all). I'll see if I can dig it up?
>>
File: 1482384718871.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482384718871.png
339KB, 811x720px
Make You An Offer [400, Discount for Drop-In] - Well, if nothing else, you’re awfully persistent. When you’re making a bargain with someone, whether attempting to get someone to join your side or to take a literal deal with the devil, you’re something of a Faustian devil. You have a knack for pushing people’s buttons in the direction you want, and can gradually pick up what someone desires deep down just from observing their everyday interactions for some time. Also, the more you constantly pester and push said deal, the more likely their willpower will weaken and they’ll take the bargain. That said, this isn’t mind control - a blatantly suicidal or self-defeating deal, or anything that contradicts the core of their character will still be refused. But all you need to do is pretty up the deal or omit a few key details, and that won’t be an issue, right?

I don't seem to have QB pictures anymore. I will fix this later.
>>
>>50997816
Wait, I feel like we missed a few jumps. Also, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
>>
>>50997830
Replace the true magic perk.
>>
>>50997776
>>50997828
Wow, then her power is retarded as shit.
It's as bad as Coil's is.

What could the Entities possibly hope to learn from just presenting the information in a weird way?
>>
>>50997864
Well, that's a start I guess. Now,

With.

What.
>>
>>50997848
no, I get that, I just am confused at the image. What was the context?

>>50997852
ah, got it

that's legitimately one of the saddest things I have ever heard of happening on the internet. So, congrats shitposter?
>>
>>50997864
What are you suggesting to replace it with?
>>
>>50997873
>>50997851
>>50997852
shit, replied to the wrong one
>>
>>50997853
Does it have to be a "bargain" to work?
>>
File: 1450585138714.gif (695KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1450585138714.gif
695KB, 500x281px
>>50997853
>not having koobie pics on hand just in case
>>
File: qb Contract.jpg (106KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
qb Contract.jpg
106KB, 800x800px
>>50997853
here's one that might be appropriate
>>
File: Smug Kyubey is Smug.jpg (12KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Kyubey is Smug.jpg
12KB, 500x394px
>>50997853
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1z7sZZZ-Y8
>>
>>50997869
M8 they're space worms that evolved from their ancestors merging into two big space worms that fused and exploded in every direction off-planet. They've literally got all of jack and shit for a childhood beyond staring at other lifeforms and hurtling through the depths of spehss. Mentality aside, their senses are probably as alien to ours as ours are from an earthworm's.

Also Wildbow said if their cycle worked on Earth they apparently would've learned a lot about how brains work.
>>
>>50997869
She only uses her power in short bursts so I see it as her trying to figure out the password how she thinks it could be figured out then her power kicking in for a second giving her the answer and her assuming that her previous work helped.
>>
>>50997873
The best part is he tried to go "w-well, Red's gone so I win r-right?" later on, but now Red's back he has to live with the fact he's utterly failed at even pretending to achieve anything meaningful.
>>
>>50997770
For starters, to actually offer the power levels we see instead of some pretty crappy strength and beginner level spells. Then, to offer more comprehensive magics than tripe shapeshifting and a shitty time pause that doesn't match up to what's in the games.

Then I want that shitty "you can't take Jubi because fuck you" clause gotten rid of because it's arbitrary and there's no reason to put that in there. And why aren't the golden rings in there as a weapon? Furthermore, Aesirite is both OC and is still fucking weak compared to Loki and Loptr. Where's the time powers?

But that's okay. I'm sure everyone cares more about their waifu staying here than caring about a jump doing what it should do.
>>
>>50997886
There has to be a deal or transaction on the table. 'You ally with me, I give you stuff. I ally with you, you give me stuff. You give me your soul, I give you magical powers.' Things like that.

Basically, some kind of exchange is happening for this perk to be used to full effect. Whether or not it's of equal value is up to how many charisma perks you have and how well you can word it, but SOME kind of exchange is happening and being agreed to. Or at least, you know what kind of deal they'd be receptive to, or what they want.

>>50997897
>>50997898
>>50997888
Appreciated, silly anons.
>>
>>50997852
Given it's dominant given how halfbloods are pretty much always magic the numbers for how many wizards there are proportionally to muggles makes no fucking sense.

The pureblood supremacy thing didn't have that much traction until Voldy turned up (as he was aping the brief vogue when Slytherin came up with the idea) so that doesn't really explain why the numbers stayed low. There'd have been nothing stopping wizards from banging muggles left right and center for most of history.
>>
File: NEXT.jpg (58KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
NEXT.jpg
58KB, 1024x579px
>>50997763
???: NEXT!

I stare blankly at the figure glaring down at me with the same eyes you'd use on a rather slow animal. Did I end up somehow looping some strange digital media in my last moments or is the afterlife the DMV? My thoughts are interrupted as they reach under the counter and half batter, half haul me upright with a hooked cane until my nose is scant millimeters from sheets of paper.

???: If you're the next one then stop wasting my time. The line behind you has no end in sight, and balancing all of you is a nightmarish time table. Everything you need to know is in the documents, make your selection, fill it out, and don't dawdle. Or rather, do. I could use some stress relief right about now...

Not waiting to see what she was reaching for, I pull back far enough to read what appears to be a couple price lists and a rather sketchy summary page. [Your life has ended. How your new life is used is entirely up to me. Thats the theory anyways. Ten years and a hundred times that in choices. Stay alive and you get another shot at going back, die and thats the end of it for you. Keep me entertained, it is why I tolerate you after all.]

Shuffling through the papers, I make my selection while the official's frown deepens as they clean their rifle. Handing them my documents, they skim over it before giving it a stamp and returning them back to me. Before I get a word in to ask anything else, I'm sucked out the door to the left with the throw away line

???: Cause no trouble. To me anyways.
>>
File: contract pls.jpg (53KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
contract pls.jpg
53KB, 500x749px
>>50997853
>>
>>50997922
The best part is that I recall someone actually mentioning how great it would be if Red came back on New Year's and took back her jumps, and then it actually happened.

I can still hear Timmy's scream of pure rage and despair. And it is music to my ears.
>>
>>50997869
Much like 99% of powers, a major factor on what people are allowed to do with it is "How could this power be used if we limited it". In the vague hope that they find some bullshit way to use it they haven't seen before. That and making sure there's enough people around with the right sorts of powers to ensure that conflict will ensue.

Keeping people from understanding the underlying mechanics is a relic of the time they let a species do that, which resulted in that species nearly kicking their asses apparently.
>>
>>50997908
>Also Wildbow said if their cycle worked on Earth they apparently would've learned a lot about how brains work.

Wait, would they have learned about how /human/ brains work, or would they have learned about the concept of brains (organic, carbon-based computers)?

Because you'd think they would have run into the latter a long time ago.

I think I know the answer, but I'm an idiot sometimes so I can't be sure.
>>
>>50997934
There's quite a few characters that don't have children and it seems that only having one child is fairly common with wizards. Maybe their culture means that having more than on kid is an uncommon occurrence.
>>
>>50997934
That's the thing, to work the way it does in the books, if its genetic it has to involve a more complex interaction between multiple genes rather than being a straightforward single dominant/recessive effect, and the article was by a young geneticist who wrote a paper (yay thesis topics) on how that could work in RL (y'know, assuming magic existed as it did in the books).
>>
>>50997857

Okay, so here was my edited first jump. Rolled the dice a bit and got a 90 on this build so I'm keeping it.

[Remember your promise.]
"You actual bastard." [You said anything was worth freedom. Even this.] "This isn't freedom at all, you're tossing me places and not even telling me what I get until I'm here?" [Well, I wouldn't want you to pick the easy options.] "Grg. Just..do it. Not going home till I die, right?"

Jump 1: Fallout
Mojave Wasteland - "Familiar with this one." [It's why you're here. You wandering somewhere where just clinging to your safe places would be unamusing.]
Courier - "WW"
[Relax.]

1300/1300

Tag Skills: Medicine, Repair, Guns - "Okay, Okay, I know these now. HOW?" [Relax.]

Perks: Pathfinder(0), Rad Child(300), Lead Belly(100), Cult of Personality(150), Cyborg(300)

Gear: 10mm Pistol, 60 rounds of ammo, Toolkit, First-aid Kit, Pip-Boy 3000(200), Medikit(50), Subdermal Armor(100), Implant(agility, 0), Implant(Perception, 100)
"W-WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME"
[I remade you. Into something more fitting for this world. Something a bit..hardier. Not quite a mutant, that'd be rather dull.] "Why..I could just..go around as a doctor. God, who are...those are my parents? this is my family..? fuck, fuck-"
[Don't tarry. How does the song go..? Ah, 'They'll be here before too long.']
"..Who..?"
(The Reunion +300)
[A very special woman...with fists like iron, and she knows JUST what you are and what you did to her.] "What I did..? Wait, you don't mean...she's REAL!?" [Of course. Do try and survive~]

A lot of that time I had in the Mojave was preparing for a monster of my own creation. I named her Madeline, and she was a fucking beast with unarmed. My evil Courier. God fucking help me.
I had to gather the NCR once I convinced them a god damn monster would be getting legion support. Even tried to find a way to get Yes-Man on my side.Even then,the final confrontation was her pasting Securitrons and NCR soldiers as I ran
>>
>>50997927
Your complaints don't really make sense given that you actually do get power levels. You aren't just your perks, figure out how they did stuff. You have the tools.
As for the rings why not just go pick them up yourself?

Jubilous clause is gone I think? Or maybe I'm thinking of Alma. It's one of the two at least.
Either way it doesn't really matter. If you want Jubilous your taste is trash and therefore your opinions don't count. There's so many better charactes out there to use a pod on I question why it's something you care about.
>>
>>50997978
It's been a while since I've browsed the Wildbow quotes thread, but apparently they would've learned more about how to make better use of the latter.

Apparently either the Entities had never bothered to learn about brains up until now, or ALL the alien races out there are just as autistic as they are.
>>
File: cfb953dee232c49121eeafdb648b2781.jpg (298KB, 1000x1375px) Image search: [Google]
cfb953dee232c49121eeafdb648b2781.jpg
298KB, 1000x1375px
>>50997843
Mind expanding on that, for those of us who haven't bothered to see it?
>>
>>50997927
Maybe if you actually put out once in a while we would be more sympathetic of your little one-sided cat-fight, Sharon.

We have art of your rival, so in traditional 4chan fashion I say:

TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>50997990
And that cutting edge level of genetic understanding (that DNA interactions can be far more complex than simple mendelian models of inheritancy) is simply not present/taught in magical society.
>>
File: World_of_Ganma.jpg (41KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
World_of_Ganma.jpg
41KB, 1024x576px
>>50997994

Digger, I have a question about Neo-Heisei Part 3 about that drawback that sticks you in the Ganma Dimension at the start of the jump.

Would it be possible to use a Gate Token from the Overlord jump to get to Earth with no problems?
>>
>>50998007
If you abuse a child and make it reject its magic over a long enough period of time it turns into what can be described as some manner of horrible demon, apparently.
>>
>>50998005
Or they had brains mostly made of like nitrogen or some shit.
>>
>>50998025
...y'know, that actually sounds kinda plausible considering Dementors grow out of depression like funghi.
>>
File: Rest Stop.jpg (1MB, 2200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rest Stop.jpg
1MB, 2200x1200px
>>50997935
Body Mod
Medium Build
Charmer Type
Strength 1- A good start.
Endurance 4- When you stop you die.
Appeal 4- Looks can get you a long way, going back to gorgeous from whatever form is fine.
Shape 4- Defaulting to perfection is welcome.
Sense 1- No reason not to ditch the glasses.
Endowed 3

Warehouse
Utilities:
Electricity
Plumbing
Heat/ A.C.
Local Net- Along with necessities, a must for me.
Force Wall- I don't want to try dying twice.

Structures:
Shelving- Somewhere to stash things.
Terminal- It's humble, it won't be when I finish with it.
Medbay- As I said, not dying again.

Misc:
Free Space- For my home away from home, this is what I've got.
Food Supply- Being on the streets has taught me to never pass up a free meal.

Sorry for the shaky and sparse start, wasn't sure how to cram all 3 movies into any story detail. Stopping here for tonight, hopefully resuming with something more interesting tomorrow. Jumper is more of a bumbling action survivor starting out, although they've at least grown somewhat into their powers up until they tried tanking a natural disaster for someone less durable.
>>
>>50997990
Except apparently it's totally one gene according to Rowling.
http://web.archive.org/web/20120208051328/http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/en/extrastuff_view.cfm?id=19
>>
File: awoo_cringe.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
awoo_cringe.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>50997994
>>
>>50998022
Doesn't it say other methods are impaired or harder or something?
>>
>>50997934
Not really, apparently there was a very popular book in the 20's about wizard genetics that talked up how cool it was to be pureblood, and it pissed a lot of families off because it claimed they weren't pureblood by pointing out a muggle in the line back 200 years ago or something. So pureblood mania has been a thing forever. Remember that Voldemort's family was full of malformed retards because of it.

I think the pureblood focus could explain why they didn't have too many kids. Their fertility would be reduced, so having children would be hard, birth defects could lead to a lot of stillbirths or deaths by childbirth, what children they did have would often be retarded or otherwise incapable, and even those who survived to adulthood would be too ugly to pick anyone up especially with the handicap of not understanding muggle culture and ethics. Combine that with the insularness and pureblood obsession and the wizards are basically killing themselves off.

Put that together with the idea that their magic gene probably came from humans fucking magical races way back, and how wizards have since gone out of their way to persecute, chase out, and genocide magical races, there's a very real risk wizards would die out and could never come into being again.
>>
>>50998077
Why are you cringing?
>>
>>50997994
>>50997994

[Ooh..impressive. Still hid behind dying men, but it takes much to get through that kind of force.]
"Don't..fucking remind me." [Don't be ashamed. If you're alive and they're dead, then you're the victor, aren't you?]
"Shut up."

>>50998022
How does it work? I will say that any methods of dimensional travel that are...disruptive might have the Ganmaizers take a look. They won't hunt you like a dog but just wake up for a moment and go "what was that" and investigate.
So be wary of that at least.
>>
>>50998007
Basically if kids suppress their magic enough then they create an Obscurus. It basically turns the kid into a dark cloud smoke monster that disintegrates/drains the life out of anything it touches and is very fast moving. They tend to try to kill the cause of the kids distress and cause a lot of collateral damage. The kid also tends to die after manifesting one but can survive for a while if they're very strong wizards.
>>
>>50998091
The common or garden awoo is frightened and easily confused by its' natural predator: The Bracket. Observe its' whiskers drooping in anticipation of being called cute and patted on the head.
>>
File: rVGlrxs.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rVGlrxs.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>50998025
>it turns into what can be described as some manner of horrible demon, apparently
The magic, or the child?
>>
>>50998115
Both.
>>
>>50998109
Why are all the evil things in HP black and smokey? Das racist

#BlackCloudsMatter
>>
>>50998111
>>50998091

I kinda like using the brackets as the seperation of Bennie and jumper
>>
>>50998009
>We have art of your rival
When did that happen?
>>
>>50998025
How bad does this abuse have to get? I mean if Harry "Comically Awful Backstory" Potter can't get one who does?
>>
File: Dark_Cloud_PS2_Game_cover.jpg (26KB, 265x375px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Cloud_PS2_Game_cover.jpg
26KB, 265x375px
>>50998128
They prefer to be called Dark Clouds, thank you very much.
>>
>>50998058
>link
Well, sure. It's just that in the universe of her own mind, "gene" means something that is almost, but not entirely unlike, what an actual trained biologist would consider a "gene". Once you realise that, (some of) her WoGs can even start making sense.

Kind of the way Americans and Britons use the same words for different things (and vice versa), come to think of it.
>>
>>50998152
The one canon example was basically in an anti-magic cult.
>>
How many "Omnipotent" gods would be necessary in an alliance to kill the Benefactor post-Spark?
>>
File: 1401857658652.png (283KB, 892x800px) Image search: [Google]
1401857658652.png
283KB, 892x800px
>>50997853
>>
>>50998080
Also a lot of wizards probably kill themselves being stupid before they can breed.
>>
>>50998170
More than all of them
>>
>>50998080
It could have also been that originally all humans were magical and some of them lost it due to things like breaking magical vows and etc creating muggles.
>>
>>50998170
As many infinities of omnipotent gods as the benefactor is dimensions above us.
>>
>>50998170
>Kill benefactor
>Benefactor is able ti give you Suggsverse power
Prepare to get the concept of your existence erased from all levels of all dimensions.
>>
>>50998201
I have no idea where you even got that from.
>>
>>50998151
Was posted a few times in the past. Although I'm too drunk right now to remember which thread number.
>>
>>50998213
A lot of people here read harry potter fanfiction.

I'm guessing after a lot of long nights some of us have forgotten what's canon and what's headcanon.
>>
>>50998170
Don't do it Anon! This way lies Suggverse power levels.
>>
File: Urban Violence.png (99KB, 857x475px) Image search: [Google]
Urban Violence.png
99KB, 857x475px
>>50998128
>>50998156
YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>50998229
HEY.

That is RACIST.
>>
File: Im Sorry.png (122KB, 847x481px) Image search: [Google]
Im Sorry.png
122KB, 847x481px
>>50998237
I'm sorry
>>
>>50997401
Wait a fucking second.

DMC and Bayonetta are the same universe? What?
>>
>>50998229

Silly anon, Humanity isn't people.
>>
>>50998080
Rowling explicitly said that the pureblood thing hasn't been that prevalent historically. Magbobs, Malfoys trying to marry Queen Elizabeth I, etc.
>>
>>50998268
Yes and no.
They'd like to be, but since capcom isn't platinum it's not official.
As far as the jumps are concerned they are though so go nuts.
>>
More Powerful Than Hope…[400, Discount for Drop-In] - There is an idea in your mind. A person, a cause, or an idea you choose to fight for. So long as you can imagine it, you will find your willpower increased greatly, and your competence in furthering or protecting said idea will increase along with it, gradually pushing your forward and growing in intensity as time goes on. However, this can create very acute tunnel vision, and you will lose the benefits of this perk if you ever stray from said idea or cause, and will have to begin anew...or find something new to fight for.

...And Deeper Than Despair [600, Discount for Drop-In] - It can be called many things. Love. Insanity. Mania. Sorrow. These are intense and powerful emotions, things that would usually make one spiral into despair, and spell doom for a Magical Girl. But you, you’re something else. You’re a Devil, the very antithesis of how magic in this world works. You may greatly enhance any magic you use, from this world or otherwise, by channeling your most intense emotions into it…though this has a bias towards things like ‘murderous insanity’ or ‘obsessive love’, being most powerful when those are in use. This even has the luxury of making your Soul Gem completely separate from your emotional state - even it is on the verge of shattering from energy loss, you’ll still be your old self. The same goes for any force that dares to try and change your emotions against your will, finding your mind and heart will be as still as a stone.
>>
>>50998279
>Rowling contradicting herself again
>>
>>50998210
>>50998227
I have to try, anons. A being of pure evil has no place in the multiverse, even if it means my own eternal torture or obliteration.
>>
>>50998080
My headcanon is that because (apparently) being a magical makes you more resilient and healthy, the wizarding world isn't suffering the more obvious health issues of inbreeding - but since Constitution != Intelligence the end result is they're simply breeding away their own intelligence with each "pure" generation.
>>
>>50998302
This mindset will never make sense to me.
>>
>>50998302
Aleph stay and stay stay.

>>50998288
We Rebellion now? Great, now I want to use Observer from Blazblue and Drop In to become Homura's evil (?) mentor.
>>
>>50998302
...why don't you start with yourself, then? Logically if the Benefactor is omnipotent and you've been party to an agreement with her, every second you exist perpetuates her will. For all you know, the fact of trying is just her endgame which will give her just cause to build her own army of omnipotent entities and have them both fight so she can feed off the chaos and sacrifices in her name, becoming even more powerful in the process.
>>
>>50998080
Pureblood supremacy/magic dying due to muggle banging make the numbers work better but also fly in the face of everything said by the author both in and out of the source material.

The numbers don't work because Rowling is sloppy, not because of your OC nonhuman magical ancestor and nor because of the dilution of magical blood.
>>
>>50998318
Who the heck is aleph?
>>
>>50998332
American Gods jump when?
>>
>>50998347
Main character of SMT 2. Canonically, he kills Lucifer, Satan, and YHVH, and as consequence, is forced into a fate worse then death for the crime of deicide. YHVH even tells him this, and Aleph still doesn't care, returning to Earth to lead mankind into forming a new civilization free from Law and Chaos.
>>
File: 1211595178.jpg (794KB, 2149x3035px) Image search: [Google]
1211595178.jpg
794KB, 2149x3035px
>>50997853
>>50998288
So if we take the incubator option, but we also take meguca perks do we end up like this?
>>
>>50998332
Seriously? "Why don't you start with yourself, then?"

>You have seen and experienced the tortures of a sadistic serial killer.
>There are probably others, you know not how many, but it could very well be endless.
>Obviously the solution is to kill yourself, because it's like that will do anything.
>>
>>50998311
See
>>50998279

They've been muggle banging for most of history. Hell, Dumbledore even speculates that inbreeding was why the Gaunts are all mad idiots in the books.
>>
>>50998345
That post is criticizing the purebloods. Learn to read.
>>
>>50998390
Wasn't he also Hijiri in SMT3? Or is that just fanon?
>>
>>50997927
Eh. I do agree we're nerfed a bit much. Shouldn't start as powerful as the characters are either A: Centuries Old B: Have a piece of God in their face or C: Both, but we do start out laughable weak. I'm assuming we level up fast if we actually train though.

>Then I want that shitty "you can't take Jubi because fuck you"
Also agree. Saying who you can or can't pod is stupid.

You're still a dick, but I do kinda agree.
>>
>>50998332
That's like letting the Joker live because he /might/ have contingencies. But because he /might/ already have them, you're just putting him in a position where he can /certainly/ build more.
>>
>>50998405
OK.
>>
>>50997720
So wait, you're from SB? What's your username? Are you in the Jumpchain thread?
>>
>>50998423
Never confirmed but if you take 4A straight, the yellow head's full of hot air and not much else

>Anon says as their ending party by the end of the fight was almost wiped out
>>
So what can Dante and Bayonetta actually do? What's the big deal about them?
>>
>>50998427
>Shouldn't start as powerful as the characters are either A: Centuries Old B: Have a piece of God in their face or C: Both
Want to know how I know you don't give a shit about the setting?
>>
Post your naptime song
>>
>>50998391
Drop-In is a mix of Homu and QB.

Incubation of the Soul [600, Discount for Drop-In] - That’s a fancy way to put it. Though even they don’t completely understand how it works, magic in this world is generated by the power of the soul and intense emotions within sentient beings. Incubators themselves aren’t really capable of such things (most of the time), yet somehow found a way to harness it. Magic can create weapons from thin air, make dimensional spaces, halt the flow of time and even reverse it completely to a predetermined point. It can even create a wish tailored to the words and desires of a user.

That said, this isn’t a free lunch. Magic is the same as any other energy in that an equal amount of power is spent in the end result that was needed for it in the first place. Constant use of Soul Gems makes the user increasingly melancholic and prone to irrational behavior. A world-changing wish takes a ‘cost’ equal to what it created, and could even destroy the one who made the contract entirely if they somehow tried to change the physics of the world. Still, if you have the energy for it, magic can perhaps change the world...or make a very small part of it better, if you heed the costs.

All of this said, you now have an understanding of how to enable other beings to use magic, and how to create Soul Gems of your own. You can, if you desire, grant the wishes of others...but it won’t be able to escape the equivalent exchange required, and you (or they) should be prepared for the costs and entropic backlash. Or not. It’s not your problem, after all.

Strangely, even though a large amount of despair seems to create a larger ‘return’ of energy, anyone who falls to despair while using a Soul Gem or having it shatter just seem to vanish from existence. I wonder why that is…?

Yes, if you have a 1-up or multiple souls, you're exempt from the Soul Gem instadeath. It can be toggled off post-jump, too. Companions likewise respawn as normal.
>>
>>50998302
>pure evil
Your lungs made of acid? NO!
So either not omnipotent or not all evil.
>>
>>50998468
It's pretty obvious you don't care about it at all. No need to brag. We get it.
>>
>>50998468
Oh? How?
>>
>>50998423
It's heavily implied that he was, yes. It's revealed that he died during the Conception, but was brought back so he can pay the price of committing the ultimate sin.

>>50998450
4A made a lot of retcons, especially since the Great Will was the one responsible for the Conception (and thus genocide on a universal scale), indicating that it was YHVH, where as in 4A YHVH is an avatar of the benevolent Great Will.
>>
>>50998491
The fact that you're making up excuses to justify starting at a lower level than the characters we've seen and their own abilities, just so you can justify how nerfed it is.
>>
>>50998498
in Nocturne*
>>
>>50998468
Want to now how everyone knows you don't? It's because you can't even be bothered to make your arguments make sense, or even acknowledge the fact literally nobody in this thread wants to be asociated with you.
>>
Stop being so easy to bait people.
>>
>>50998507
Timmy, people have literally posted proof in this very thread that the only thing you care about is avenging your string of defeats from Christmas onwards. I bet you thought you'd won for a second when you tried to mass delete all the cyoa threads, huh?
>>
>>50998484
Yay, a way to make my Adventurer Cultists stronger!
>>
>>50998498
Well going through 4A recently (now with an actual copy), its less a benevolent Great Will and more a neutral Axiom that allows for Observation

or more specifically to give flesh to Concepts, such as the gods being affiliated with various aspects, or in the yellow head's case: Giving definition to something incompletely defined to give it mortal flesh to kill it
>>
>>50998517
This desu, he can't bandodge forever
>>
File: 14951958493.jpg (391KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14951958493.jpg
391KB, 1000x1000px
>>50998484
So you're not doing treating the soul gem like it works in the regular Madoka jump?
Kind of wierd, but not really a bad thing.
I don't think anyone would willingly kill themselves with it though so putting it on a toggle is a little strange.

What I really want to know is what happens if you actually go the incubator route, but still take magical girl stuff. That is going to be an option yes? I'd rather not have to fake it with shapeshifting.

Not that I haven't already been faking it with shapeshifting, but you know it would be nice if I didn't have too.[spoiler}
>>
>>50998474

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWzFY-nUpTU
>>
>>50998474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udj-o2m39NA
>>
>>50998556
Eh, I doubt YHVH is down for good. He even says at the end that he'll be back. To be honest, I kind of want SMT 5 (if and when that happens) to reveal that, no, really, killing YHVH for good just won't happen. Because this whole thing about humans being able to permanently punch out deities like YHVH and Lucifer is stupid, not to mention what they did to the latter's character.
>>
>>50998474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThJ5_smk134
>>
>>50998423
Are we limited to 600 CP of drawbacks? If so, would you consider changing it in the update? Sounds like there's going to be a lot of cool stuff and I'm willing to whore myself out for CP.
>>
>>50998567
Well, you're a Magical Girl/Boy by default, though there's an opt-out if you'd rather just rely on outside context things or not have a 'KILL ME' button on your person. Making it a toggle is just for those who don't want to be a lichy-type for the chain.

Drop-In is just a mix of QB/Homu. I didn't plan on a 'full' Incubator background, but I'd probably include being stuck in the body of one as a drawback.

As for the Soul Gem...well, you still need to keep it healthy via Wraith Killing, it just felt wrong to include the game over condition via fiat. If you lack a way around dying or soul loss, it's still game over, just not enforced. Or did you mean something else? I'm approaching the time of night I can't brain correctly.
>>
>>50998485
There are multiple ways to go about evil, anon. Arguably, just killing someone like that (while extremely painful, would be less evil and more humane. Off the top of my head, the Benefactor actively tries to subvert and derail your efforts to improve a world and help its people (RWBY, scaling Grimm), is willing to introduce world-destroying entities that previously didn't exist (GVW, Trolls), torture a being and unrelated people irreversibly for an effectively endless period of time (drawbacks, drawback fiat), etc. And all of this in the immature interest of "entertainment" (Pokemon, jumpchain). If the Benefactor is still around, then the rest of the multiverse's inhabitants are unwilling participants in a cosmic horror story.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (70KB, 448x342px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
70KB, 448x342px
>>50998606
well technically minus 1 and 2 they're all separate games anyways, plus something something axiom, something something timelines, something something alternate universes, technically the true demon route is canon but ????

Or really in short even in the lore notes they specifically say 4A is an alternate timeline and universe to 4 rather than a proper sequel so yeah, mechanics change between universes or something.

Eh fuck it its about killing demons im not gonna worry about it too hard
>>
File: 1482683900435.png (589KB, 733x733px) Image search: [Google]
1482683900435.png
589KB, 733x733px
>>50998474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIsiVzlvEhI
>>
>>50998474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0PkQiP6uME
>>
>>50998485
Uh, what? Not him, but you can still be evil without instantly killing someone. In fact, that's arguably the "good" thing to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7m1t7nWOdo
>>
>>50998672
No the lungs still work. They're just made of acid, and feel like it.
>>
File: Best Girl In Fate.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl In Fate.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
>>50998474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7NZPfl0l4
>>
>>50998638
True. I guess I'm just overthinking it, is all.

Erm, sorry if I came off as rude or anything. As stated above, I'm probably just overthinking it.
>>
>>50998628
What makes you think you even stand a chance when they know everything you're capable of, can affect beings that could wish you out of existence and started this whole thing because they were bored?
>>
>>50998628
>scaling Grimm
Is that canon?
Also, where does it say the Great Trolls in GVW didn't exist before you jumped it?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 121x98px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 121x98px
>>50998692
>That image
Good taste anon
>>
>>50998687
Alright? There are different degrees of "evil", though. Like, Demiurges people farms are evil, even if making their lungs also feel like acid would be evil too.
>>
File: 1691959832.jpg (343KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
1691959832.jpg
343KB, 1024x750px
>>50998623
Well in the current madoka jump after the jump is over your soul gem shatters and you can't witch out anymore.
You still have magic and all that, but if you run out you've got to wait for it to top off before you can use it again.
It also recharges on it's own which is nice since grief seeds don't really exist outside the setting.

It doesn't do this in Magical Girl Noir though which may or may not make that jump a trap depending on your interpretation.
Since you can import your soul gem I guess you could just have your nonexistant soul gem count and avoid being the lich, but that's pretty jank.

As for being the incubator I just wanted the option not necessarily a whole background. I'd be fine with it being a drawback if I could keep it as an altform.
>>
>>50998695
No problem, I probably sounded a little testy too.
>>
>>50998721
Why did you post Best Girl/Boy's terrible father?
>>
>>50998728
Saber is best worst father girl.
Also it was more for the shell shocked look.
>>
>>50998484
>>50998623
Wait, hang on, is this set in the Wraith arc? If so, there's a manga you might want to look at. I'm...pretty sure there's a translation for it?
>>
>>50998723
Hmm. I see.

Would you all want the option to choose between keep the Soul Gem or to absorb it like the old jump? Either way, you wouldn't be dependent on Wraiths or the like post-jump, and magic plus the Gem would recharge on its own.
>>
>>50998628
Eh. That more makes them neutral. They don't force you to take the drawbacks, you have to choose them for them to happen. And it's up to how you interpret drawbacks whether they're evil. Do they change the world you're going to be dropped in or do they drop you in a world where the things happened etc.
>>
>>50998700
I don't. That's why recruiting allies is a necessity.

The thing is, the Benefactor has shown limits. The very fact that she has a mentality that is able to experience "boredom" and solves it in such a roundabout way shows that she's not a perfect being.
>>
>>50998721
What is this, a Saber for ants?
>>
File: IMG_0838.jpg (325KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0838.jpg
325KB, 1191x670px
>>50998638
Aw, does that mean Final Form Standing Steven isn't canon?

I was a bit alarmed by the english dub apparently changing the lore a little, but in hindsight the Axiom being more of a neutral, natural force that just happens to be a multiversal constant and the Goddess of Tokyo being the things empowering Messiahs does make things make a little more sense. Not to mention help explain why Tokyo is ALWAYS where shit goes down
>>
>>50998754
Yes.
>>
>>50998760
>drop you in a world where the things happened etc.

That would explain drawbacks on their own, yes. But the fact that she's reinforcing them with drawback fiat shows that she has at least some investment in keeping the world or its people static.
>>
>>50998766
It's all that failure of a king deserves, she's small where it counts already
>>
File: 1465956405803.gif (1MB, 294x253px) Image search: [Google]
1465956405803.gif
1MB, 294x253px
>>50998752
If you can find it, show me. I'm acting on the cautious optimism that aside from the wide array of abilities Wraiths seem to have, I can make a complete jump without worrying much. This is really more of a 'post-canon/pre-Rebellion' jump in intent.

That said if Toriko escalation somehow fucking happens between then and Rebellion, I will either make it a +0 drawback or bash my head into concrete, whichever hurts less.
>>
File: 147982216.jpg (358KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
147982216.jpg
358KB, 1000x1000px
>>50998754
That sounds like a nice way to do it. Choice is good.
>>
>>50998763
You're missing my point: One of the most trivial things she does is retcon things.

Once your chain ends what stops her from instantgibbing you on the spot by siccing every drawback on you at once, making it so you never finish your chain or a bunch of other ways?
>>
File: Baser.gif (996KB, 476x264px) Image search: [Google]
Baser.gif
996KB, 476x264px
>>50998766
It's a Saber for BASEBALL!
>>
>>50998713
The scaling Grimm thing isn't Canon.
Spoilers for the latest RWBY episode ahead
Given that Relics are apparently a thing now I'm going to grab them when I start the jump and store them in the warehouse. Would leaving a note explaining that I'm not going to do anything with them reassure or terrify the people in charge of protecting them?
>>
>>50998773
Final Form Steven is canon

All Stevens are the same Steven

Its Steven all the way down
>>
Just to check if I understand: Lumen Sages and Umbra witches are kind of like Infernals in that their powers are given by the other beings, but they can't be taken back after that? At hethey actively drawing on those beings' powers or is it more like they awakened the Witch/Sage's ability to use magic and it's internal power?
>>
>>50998754
If we keep them will they still be a weak point?
>>
File: Lanceria3.png (326KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Lanceria3.png
326KB, 512x724px
>>50998782
Merlin's regetting handing excalibur if the foundation for Britannia could have been this fertile
>>
>>50998843
I was talking about her height.
Also Normal Saber must be jelly as fuck, she's been shown to have breast envy before.
>>
>>50998826
Yes, it's all internal power excluding the Summons.
>>
>>50998798
Nothing. But on the same token, what's stopping her from empowering Nyarlathotep to go on multiversal adventures or destroying or enslaving the multiverse because she's "bored"? Literally nothing. It'd be foolish to think that you're unique.
>>
>>50998402
>Dumbledore even speculates that inbreeding was why the Gaunts are all mad idiots

The Gaunts weren't marrying cousins. They were going full Lannister, marrying brother and sister for MANY successive generations.
>>
>>50998854
Well good thing Lancer Arturia grows like 20 more centimeters

Its a start
>>
>>50998782
>failure
>literally did it so perfectly that everyone else fucked up
>>
File: The Wraith of Khan.png (3MB, 1511x2150px) Image search: [Google]
The Wraith of Khan.png
3MB, 1511x2150px
>>50998784
So, I've got good news and bad news. Good news is, the manga is canon, and there is an english translation! Bad news is, the translation was done by fans, and the Arc may or may not be complete yet. So, pic related is a summary on Wraiths, and this SHOULD be a link to the group furthest with translations. http://silvergardentl.blogspot.com/2015/08/kirara-magica-volume-20-wraith-arc-1.html
>>
>>50998859
Well in Lovecraft she outright begs you not to let nyarlathotep out into the multiverse so thats not an issue.
>>
>>50998878
>Perfect
>Gets cucked by "Best Knight"
>Makes everyone think they have no human emotions
>Has a rebellion that tears all her work asunder
>>
>>50998446
Nah, famalamborghini mercy. I'm from /tg/ first and foremost. Been here since day one, and I ain't gonna leave. That being said, I do occasionally hang out at their Jumpchain thread.

I'm JurassicCore. Please read my bad fanfiction.

>>50998450
Oh man, I totally forgot SMT4A came out. Hell, I haven't even finished 4 or Soul Hackers!

>>50998462
They're two separate characters who were created by some bald dude who talks mad shit to his fans on twitter every day. As for what they can do... well, here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEfgl0Bc6tk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGTKftZnqAM

>>50998498
>>50998556
>>50998606
Wait, so is the True Demon ending canon, then? Is Kagatsuchi the only facet of YHVH that's actually dead? Is there a facet of YHVH that's actually not a dick? Is... Man, main series SMT lore is pretty damn dense, ain't it?

>>50998567
Wh... what the hell is that kid holding in her mouth? It better not be what I think it is, Anon. This here's a Christian board.

>>50998617
Nah, take as many as you think you can handle, chief.
>>
File: Ps1469_5.gif (561KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ps1469_5.gif
561KB, 650x450px
>>50998821
Pic Related?
>>
>>50998888
Which doesn't really make sense because she's shown herself willing and able to torture and toy with "lesser beings" for her own amusement. Hell, she's a lot like Nyarlathoptep in her own right.
>>
>>50998780
You still have to choose the drawbacks for them to happen though. They don't seem evil as much as utterly apathetic.
>>
>>50998843
So was human Saber superhuman? People used to be more badass in ancient times, right? Could she stand a chance we against Servant Saber?
>>
>>50998899
That's kinda their fault, not hers.
>>
Also, here's a WIP for Blood of Sparda.

Blood of Sparda (600 cp, only available to Devil Child) Wait a minute, Jumper, come closer for a sec... Jesus Christ... That hair! Those eyes! That oh-so masculine jaw...!
...What the hell, pops, how many chicks did you stick it in!?
Alright, pal... How should I put this? You and me? We're related. We're, like, brothers. Or half-brothers. Uncle and nephew. Second cousin thrice-removed. Hell, you might even be my kid...?
But yeah, the long and short of it is that in some way, shape, or form, you've got the blood of Sparda running through your veins, which means a couple things.
One: You have white hair, blue eyes, and look all-around sexy as hell. Whether its by having really nice cheekbones, washboard abs, buns of steel, or what-have-you, you're very aesthetically pleasing.
Two: As a descendant of Sparda, you get a little something special. A free Devil Arm, straight from the big man himself!
And finally, you get a leg up on your growth rate. Meaning that you'll be able to become faster, stronger, durable, etcetera, that much faster. So now you can do Stronglifts in a month instead of three!
...So, uh... wanna get some brunch to celebrate this family reunion?
>>
>>50998912
Living Heroes are far more badass then Servant Heroes.
>>
>>50998901
>JurassicCore
Hey, I think I know you! Are you the dude with the Johnny Bravo avatar?
>>
>>50998910
So, either she's outright evil, or a superweapon just waiting to be pointed at something a la Scion. She'll do what anyone asks, so long as it's "fun".
>>
File: 1408827888760.jpg (10KB, 247x317px) Image search: [Google]
1408827888760.jpg
10KB, 247x317px
>>50998909
Taking any jumptext outside of pokemon as canon is stupid since it's all written by a bunch of volunteers that have no overarching story arc.
It's literally all fluff. There is no consistancy or hard canon.
You're idea of some hyper evil sociopath benefactor is just as valid as a living pachinko machine benefactor; which is to say not at all.
>>
>>50998899
>Was ok with her wife getting some when she wasn't gay
>Lancelot fucks up so hard she can't deny it anymore
>Arturia has to go fight him or else the kingdom will be a joke
>Mordred's like "But I wann be king! Wah wah wah!"
>Arturia comes back from LAncelot
>Mordred's fucked up her kingdom
>She gives her such a spanking
>Mordred shanks her as she's dying
Not Arturia''s fault man. That's like the point of Zero.
>>
>>50998931
Unless they're Shirou? Or Billy the Kid? Or Thomas Edison?
>>
>>50998899
And would you look at that, Great Britain has lasted long into the future.

Where are Alexander's or Gilgamesh's kingdoms?

Oh that's right.

RUINS.
>>
File: 1483116984039.jpg (71KB, 372x282px) Image search: [Google]
1483116984039.jpg
71KB, 372x282px
>>50998921
>mfw this will not only make me switch to Devil Child, but take way more drawbacks just to afford this and Demonologist
>>
>>50998843
so what is the deal with that anyways?
>>
>>50998901
>Is the True Demon ending canon?
DLC for 4A hints that it is.

>Is Kagatsuchi the only facet of YHVH that's actually dead
Pretty much.

>Is there a facet of YHVH that's actually not a dick?
DeSu YHVH is a pretty cool guy, given that he's willing to give mankind another chance (unlike SMT 1 or 2), is in support of free will (unlike...well, any SMT game), is willing to allow any ending except Chaos (so Neutral is fine and dandy with him) and only really opposes Chaos because...well, you're supposed to be his beloved child (DeSu YHVH and Abel were apparently really close) and you became the Overlord of Bel with the express goal of killing him. He's probably having Lucifer flashbacks. Considering this path has an evil ending, he may not be wrong. And in the good ending, he actually agrees to back off from Earth and take the fight outside, so to speak, out of respect.

Angels are still dicks though, except for Remiel, who is slightly condescending from time to time but all in all a pretty cool guy.
>>
File: IMG_0839.jpg (1MB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.jpg
1MB, 2000x1340px
The Benefactor talk does remind me about how offering VOID in Practical Guide might have been a,,,somewhat shortsighted decision on her part

>oh hey Jumper, you wanna be like one of those demon things? Sure, here you go
>alright, time for another episode of Jumpchain! Wait. Where is that little rascal?
>Jumper!
>HEY, JUMPER!
>dammit, I'm gonna get bored now I can't play voyeur
>JUUUUUMPER WHERE ARE YOU
>aw fuck not again
>shitshitshit why didn't he agree to be my penpal in Aria
>SO BORING UGH
>wait, look! Those clouds, they're spelling out a message in the sky!
>It says: PLEASE STOP SHOHUTING IM OVER HERE WITH MY WAIFU YOUR SCARING TEH LOCALS

>>50998821
...my god. What if everything is taking place inside of a Steven Universe?
>>
>>50998901
She's got a grief seed in her mouth. Which is the remenant of a witch in the Madoka series.
It's not anymore lewd than putting a piece of chocolate in your mouth.
>>
>>50998963
Unless they were really shit in life yes. Genrally though Servants are weaker then when they were alive.
>>
>>50998921
Looks good.
>>
>>50998921
Oh hell. How many drawbacks am I gonna to have to take now?
>>
>>50998933
More specifically, Johnny Bravo and his Stand,「Too Much Monkey Business.」

Waddup.

>>50998973
Huh... So then, every single world in the SMT metaverse wasn't straight up destroyed when Hitoshura merked Kagatsuchi? Duuuuude, looks like my headcanon's actually legit for once.
>>
>>50998963
Exceptions is the name of the game in Nasu land.
>>
>>50998931
What could human Saber do? If we go to Fate in King Arthur, could we be "shit on a Servant" tier badass, too?
>>
>>50998970
Arturia with Rhongominyad instead of Excalibur makes her older

Meaning she needs to be summoned as a lancer for that to happen
>>
>>50998899
>>50998957
And even when it's not her fault, she's perfectly willing to erase her entire life and all her achievements to give her kingdom another chance to shine. Best King Bitches.
>>
>>50999002
There's like, no info. We get vague statements and contradicting info. So maybe?
>>
File: Sachi Ok.jpg (68KB, 787x960px) Image search: [Google]
Sachi Ok.jpg
68KB, 787x960px
>>50999000
Trips confirms the truth
>>
>>50998899
Lancelot is a piece of shit and is a piece of shit in all depictions of him.
>>
>>50999008
b-b-b-but muh gates of babe-lob
>>
>>50998921
This is going to be awesome-wait. Now I have to come up with a fitting name! Well, he's named Dante, so Virgil should-wait, shit. Okay, what about Nero-SHIT.

>>50998999
Given that Kagatsuchi may or may not be the embodiment of time, it might be that everything DID get destroyed, but because of time being messed up it sort of didn't? Man, I don't know, SMT is weird.
>>
>>50998999
Never actually seen your fanfics. Totally going to read them, though.
>>
>>50999002
Why would you be? Unless that jump lets you buy something that makes you on that level, you're not automatically going to be better then Servant Saber just cause you're from there.
>>
File: Mashu and Dadsalot.jpg (503KB, 801x1589px) Image search: [Google]
Mashu and Dadsalot.jpg
503KB, 801x1589px
>>50999022
LANCELOT IS TRYING HIS BEST TO BE A SHIT FATHER BY HITTING ON EVERYONE

INCLUDING DA VINCI
>>
>>50999022
>French write a super special mary sue french knight
>He's still a massive dick who fucks up everything
>>50999043
It has perks that let you become a high tier knight
>>
>>50999043
Well you can buy stuff that lets you be half dragon and have a dragon soul. And stuff that lets you be related to Arthur.
>>
>>50998921
So how big of a boost will this actually be? Just trying to figure out if I'm okay spending 600 CP on this.
>>
>>50999049
>Top image
Aww...
>Bottom image
...aww. That's sad.
>>
>>50999002
Basically take the abilities and stats of all the servant versions right? And take the highest from all of them and give her all the noble phantasms.
>>
File: IMG_0840.jpg (82KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0840.jpg
82KB, 1328x585px
>>50999049
...I remember reading somewhere the reason da Vinci looks like a cute girl was because he really wanted to be one so his Servant vessel reflects that.

Please tell me I was drunk for that wikiwalk or confusing it with another anime.
>>
>>50999049
Lancelot needs to be shanked.
>>
>>50999107
Davinci considers the mona lisa to be prettier than him. Also, it's the thing he's most famous for.

So, yeah. you probably weren't drunk.
>>
>>50999112
You got your wish in canon, anon

But everyone in Fat deserves to be shanked anyway.
>>
>>50998858
So if Bayonetta wanted to try and punch out the demon she got her powers from she totally could without losing her power?
>>
>>50999107

Close, he wanted to show up looking like the Mona Lisa, anon. My apologies.
>>
>>50999004
What the fuck was Merlin thinking? Titty Arturia is blatantly superior.
>>
>>50999049
Translation?
>>
>>50999153
It's tits or immortality anon

Tits of immortality
>>
Which would be better for an unarmed combatant: Lumen Sage or Umbra Witch?
>>
>>50999153
Merlin wants to save humanity for the xbox live achievement more then he wants bodacious babes.
>>
File: Da Vinci.jpg (201KB, 850x956px) Image search: [Google]
Da Vinci.jpg
201KB, 850x956px
>>50999107
Yeah no that's pretty on the spot
Golden Rule (Body) too powerful

>>50999153
Even Merlin regrets it!

He was probably too busy working on his blog or taking Primate Murder for walks
>>
>>50999170
Either? They're pretty equal in terms of stats.
>>
>>50998843
How can I waifu this Saber?
>>
File: IMG_0841.jpg (391KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.jpg
391KB, 1280x536px
>>50999170
We've only seen one Sage in action and he's a bit of a magic knight.

So...tentatively witch, I guess?

>>50999140
Yes but it would be a bad idea when contracting with the demon offers other, loosely defined benefits that don't really show up in combat. Khephri, her ma's hell goddess demoness patron for example, apparently grants great knowledge into the workings of time.

>>50998858
Mind you, it being internal power and all also means witches are in danger of being used as magic power sources, according to the artbook of 1 the red globes lining Balder's tower actually contain preserved witches having their powers siphoned and in 2 a major plot point is Jeanne getting her soul punched out by Gommorah. So she gets dragged to hell, where another demon absorbs her soul to achieve its' final form.
>>
Does Fate have anything in the way of redheaded babes?
>>
>>50999233
Wait for the Grand Order jump.
>>
>>50999233
Be a red headed Japanese teenager with a hard on for spears.
>>
>>50999265
Boudica is the only one I can remember, but I'm sure there's more.
>>
File: gudakousesherresources.png (541KB, 464x1542px) Image search: [Google]
gudakousesherresources.png
541KB, 464x1542px
>>50999265
Gudako and the Casko's as well if you count pink.
>>
>>50999241
>>50998858
Wait, really? I was pretty sure Red said it was power drawn from the being you contracted with.

>preserved witches
Could I save them?
>>
>>50999265
Just summon her as a Lancer

>>50999265
If pink hair doesnt count you're stuck with Boudica
>>
>>50999241
Are there any perks that would prevent you soul getting "punched out/removed" like in Bleach/NGE/your example?
>>
>>50999265
Scathach and Boudica are the main redhead babes. If you're into the guys you've also got Iskandar (Manly and pedo bait editions) and Li Shuwen.
>>
>>50999289
Don't sentence anyone to Tamamo, anon.
>>
>>50999303
Power of Dominance from Castlevania. Your soul cannot be harmed or claimed without your consent.
>>
>>50999292
Red is the same person who thinks that Stargate's repositories of knowledge carry a memetic death effect rather than just the human mind being unable to handle that much information. Her understanding of canon is usually... tenuous at best.
>>
File: Death Destroyer of Worlds.jpg (213KB, 580x850px) Image search: [Google]
Death Destroyer of Worlds.jpg
213KB, 580x850px
>>50999184
speaking of spoilers, look at this dangerous, man hunting beast
>>
>>50999326
Hello ir_fane.
>>
>>50999326
If we have to be honest, she's worse than SJ-chan when it comes to canon.
>>
>>50999324
Given Wildcards strange ideas of what consent means I don't think that would help much
>>
Ha, I knew the guy posting questions about Bayonetta out of nowhere was just the shitposting fishing for something to shitpost about. Again, you people are too easy to bait.
>>
>>50998968
What'd you originally go with?
>>
>>50999366
No, fuck. Sorry. Two of the questions were me and I hope I'm not the shitposter.
>>
>>50999366
See >>50997796 .
>>
Well, it's 1:40 AM, so I'mma hit the sack. Before I do, though, here's a little sneak peek at an up-coming Devil Arm.

>Hell's Bells: A large flail with three oddly shaped, spiked heads that ring out like massive church bells when swung or struck, causing an echoing shockwave.

Have a good one, Jumpers.
>>
>>50999366
If you can't handle the truth, there's not much else to say anon.
>>
>>50999381
His absolute ass damage would be more enjoyable if most of you weren't so fucking stupid, braindead, naive, and trusting and could spot him.
>>
File: 1381514784706.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1381514784706.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>50999377
Well originally I went with Scholar just to discount Demonologist along with strength and reflexes with a side of weapon crafting. But I will be hard-pressed to keep Demonologist while getting that stuff now.

Being demon is suffering.
>>
>>50999241
I'd give up knowledge of time if it meant not being tortured in Hell.
>>
>>50999402
He's responding to himself anon.
He always does that when he doesn't get bites.
>>
>>50999402
>My absolute ass damage would be more bearable if you guys actually collapsed like I wanted.
FTFY.
>>
>>50999341
How do you feel about a buyable Fou. No powers. Only fluff.
>>
File: FGO 2 the quest for more money.jpg (266KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
FGO 2 the quest for more money.jpg
266KB, 1440x810px
>>50999420
But he already has no powers by the end

Plus ball's in Val's court but since we're already getting FGO 1.5 and 2: The Quest for More Money, there's plenty of time to wait
>>
File: IMG_0798.jpg (18KB, 236x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
18KB, 236x280px
>>50999292
It's actually both; the clans innately have lots of magical potential, but contracting with a demon amplifies it and grants auxilliary benefits in the form of lore, a reliable backup buddy etc.

>>50999303
You'd REALLY want to buff your spiritual reserves before relying on this, but in Evangelion the fundamental nature of AT-Fields is to create a barrier with your soul to separate yourself from the world. Some of the more notable Angels even generated ones that created Reality Marble-like pocket realms.

Though we're talking about demons who can shred rock like styrofoam here. In the second game, Madame Butterfly punches a goddamned asteroid dragged out of space into harmless smitherins.
>>
>>50999461
Woman on the left. The one with the booty. That booty.

What's her name so I know what Servant to build for in F/GO.
>>
>>50999384
You have my attention
'night, and best of luck
>>
>>50999461
Yeah, GO's gonna take a while. Probably just going to be laying out a framework and the stuff I know is going to go in while I wait to see what comes of GO 2.

>>50999477
I don't believe we know yet. She's just been teased in a PV for GO 1.5/2.0
>>
>>50999493
>I don't believe we know yet.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>50999477
All we know is Musashi (Saber) in the center and that's about it
>>
>>50999412
You could even say its hell.
>>
>>50999461
>>50999493
>GO 1.5 and 2
I wish Fate would just die already, goddamn.
>>
File: 1416811737865.png (51KB, 159x200px) Image search: [Google]
1416811737865.png
51KB, 159x200px
>>50999526
>>
File: smirk 2.jpg (31KB, 330x370px) Image search: [Google]
smirk 2.jpg
31KB, 330x370px
>>50999537
Anon, they're not dropping a $750k per day moneymaker any time soon
>>
>>50999306
>just realized I could summon fem!Iskander with the supplement drawback

I don't know if I should do this or not.
>>
>>50999560
But all of it is so terrible.
>>
>>50999606
There's at least one anon in these threads who defends it like God's own truth.
>>
>>50999603
You mean you don't want a huge, buff, boisterous and awesome red haired woman to be your best friend and ally?
>>
>>50999657
certainly a compelling argument, were my companions not already half amazon-brigade already
>>
>>50999657
I. Yes?

I don't know anymore.

I DIDN'T /INTEND/ TO HAVE A HAREM, DAMMIT!
>>
Is Super Sonic pretty much Super Saiyan in terms of power?
>>
>>50999704
None of us ever intend to have a harem. It just kind of happens.
>>
>>50999704
>>50999715
Did you take any harem-related perks? At all?
>>
>>50999712
Not really. It's clearly based off of it, but they don't really function the same way.
Sonic doesn't go shooting kamehamehas or anything like that. He just gets really really tough, goes a lot faster, and can fly.
Shadow does little chaos shot things, but it's not really comparable to DBZ.
>>
File: Mai Waifu, and Kurumu.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mai Waifu, and Kurumu.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>50999704
Join Us Jack. Join us on the Harem Side.
>>
>>50999743
...It was an accident, okay? I thought the Harem part of the perks were minor facets or it.
>>
>>50999743
I took yandere drawbacks. Does that count?

No, no harem perks for me, in seriousness. Harem perks would be useful for individuals wanting to get some tail, but if a harem situation develops, it's usually coincidental.

Let's just say it's a good thing that I've got a fork and a brain-chip clone, and leave it at that. It keeps things more sane, even if we all sync our memories regularly and are functionally the same person.
>>
>>50999761
I just wanna be a slut jumper. I'm not ready for that kind of commitment!
>>
File: Viewtiful.jpg (273KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Viewtiful.jpg
273KB, 1280x1280px
>>50999779
TOO BAD! Waifus are better than one-jump-stands anyway.
>>
File: razzledazzle.jpg (239KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
razzledazzle.jpg
239KB, 760x596px
Is there such a thing as too many appearance perks?
>>
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Harems Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Pick A Girl Like Nigga Choose A Waifu Haha
>>
File: I Would a Weasley Twins.jpg (1002KB, 1195x1272px) Image search: [Google]
I Would a Weasley Twins.jpg
1002KB, 1195x1272px
>>50999807
No. Never.
>>
>>50999790
>Viewtiful Okami
I didn't know I needed this.
>>
>>50999790
No, no, I-

So maybe my rolling to seduce caused the spiral out of control that was that which shall not be spoken of, but that proves nothing.

You can't stop me from trying to fill the void with meaningless sex!
>>
>>50999807
What's this from?
>>
>>50999763
>minor facets

Yeah yeah.

Though seriously, there have been various perks which I've read a second time and gone... "waitaminute".
>>
>>50999807
I think that if you show just your hand on national television, when all TVs have shit quality, and its heavily pixelated, then all of a sudden people have a hand fetish. I think you have gotten a wee bit too many. Anything below that, then no.
>>
>>50999852
Looks like Oglaf.
>>
>>50999747
Right, I'm just wondering what the power multiplier is. I can supply the lasers but not the overwhelming strength.
>>
File: Freaks.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Freaks.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>50999844
One of us. Gobble Gobble. One of us.
>>
>>50999807
Since the advent of toggle nope.
Being able to pose people to death is too good to pass up.
>>
>>50999844
Think about all the sex you could get if the girl lived with you and slept in the same bed and was around you most of the time and didn't need to be seduced each time. You even get a fancy party to announce the arrangement!
>>
>>50999807
Not as long as you've got perks that keep people from suffering some sort of instinct override when they look at you.
If you don't, well…
You ever had a dog try to hump your leg?
Everybody would be trying to do that to you. Forever.

It'd be terrible. You'd never get any work done.

Or maybe it would drive people away from you through the 'I'll Be in My Bunk' trope.
Then you wouldn't have any friends.
>>
>>50999871
I never got what the girl's freak form was meant to be.
>>
File: last one.jpg (132KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
last one.jpg
132KB, 495x700px
>>50999868
It's never quantified as far as I know.
Being Super makes you mostly invincible, lets you fly, and gives you contact damage.
It does buff chaos powers if you have them, but how much isn't really said.
Sonic and Shadow did manage to go from personal short range teleportation to teleporting an entire space colony from halfway through the atmosphere back into high orbit though so it must be rather sizable.

They don't really get into super sonic's raw stats.
It's going to have to be fanwank on your part is what I'm saying.
>>
So does anybody have some Superpowered Evil Side Perks, other than Wretched Egg and The Mr. Hyde one in Van Hellsing?
>>
>>50999938
Well, alright then.
I don't even know where to begin with Hyper form.
>>
>>50997141
So what's going to happen to the main Fate jump after this?
>>
>>51000012
Treated like the original Type Moon jump basically. Once all the component Fate jumps in that one have been made, it'll get removed. Until then you can still use it to go to the settings that have incomplete jumps. FSN jump should cover Stay Night/Fifth war and Prototype/Tokyo War for now. Zero/4th war is up next.
>>
File: frumplequest 6.png (1MB, 904x838px) Image search: [Google]
frumplequest 6.png
1MB, 904x838px
Jump 15: Macross
Origin: Singer
Time: Macross Seven
Race: Human

Perks
>Serene Sinatra (Free)
>Lyrical Repository (Free)
>Graceful Reflexes (Free)
>Voice of Gold (100 CP)
>Heart of Gold (100 CP)
>Ravishing Rogue (200 CP)
>Listen to my Voice (300 CP)
>Macross Missile Massacre (100 CP)
>Mind of War (200 CP)
>Fingers of Silver (200 CP)
>Lovely Attention (100 CP)

Items:
>Basic Variable Fighter (Free)
>Ehhh...sure! Why not. I can probably reverse engineer this in my free time with enough help in future jumps. Not right now, though. I’ve got singing to do.

Drawbacks:
>Could You Repeat That? (+100 CP) I don’t have a problem with this.
>Jerk (+100 CP) So I’m gonna be a diva? alrighty.
>Androgynous (+100 CP) I really don’t have a problem with this either.

The first step of my singer build. I'm gonna take a backseat to the plot and just chill and sing in the battlefield.

Next Jump?

Going to go be the ocean's grey waves. Ugh.
>>
File: resist.png (40KB, 650x689px) Image search: [Google]
resist.png
40KB, 650x689px
>>50999992
Sburb has Grimdarkness.
>>
>>51000047
At least it's not #FE.
>>
>>51000047
The Room.
>>
>>51000062
That game is holy shit terrible.
>>
>>51000062
I think that game was the dissapoinment of the decade
>>
>>51000071
>>51000074
>>51000062
What's #FE?
>>
>>51000086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTl8gDQiKiE
>>
>>51000086
It was billed as a Fire Emblem/SMT crossover

What it actually is, is an RPG about Japanese idols. It's not too close to it, but it's most like Persona if their Personas were FE characters.
>>
File: q468.png (333KB, 653x374px) Image search: [Google]
q468.png
333KB, 653x374px
>>51000094
Ahahahahaha

Oh my god this looks so bad. I'm going through Fates right now, which is amazing, and just...how do you go from that to this tripe?
>>
>>51000122
By trying to tool for mass Japanese appeal.

A lot of older fans are butthurt about Awakening and Fates, but both of them are many miles ahead of #FE even if you're that upset about them. At least they're still RTS games about some war or another.
>>
>>51000102
Yeah that was poor marketing on their choice, apparently somewhere in development no one realized exactly what they wanted, couldnt find a settlement for SMT or FE, and just did Fire Emblemsona

Game's actually kinda fun dess, kinda bought a copy of it recently, would not mind a jump eventually
>>
>>51000148
>Fun
No. It's fucking shit.

Idols are shit too by the way.
>>
>>51000038
Are you planning to do Strange Fake and Apocrypha as well?
>>
>>51000122
Fates isn't too great either. I won't ruin it for you, but if you like it you should probably play Awakening which I'd say is better in every way that matters.
If you actually like video games though you should check out FE7. It's one of the better ones.
>>
>>51000153
Yeah yeah
>>
Fate/Stay Arthurian Legend
Knight 100
Natrual Disease Immunity 100
Knowledgable 100
Combat Skill Free
Prince Charming 100
Morning Hope/Evening Despair 200
The Colored Man 300
Sword Plant 200
Master Craftsman 600
Dragon Soul 300
Standard Weapon Free
Armour Free
Recommendation to King Arthurs Court 100

French +100
The Book +200
The Knight +200
Excalibur +300
Dragons Bride +300

I am Sir Alden Pendragon. Illegitimate child of Arthur Pendragon, Knight of Rage, and wileder of Excalibur's copy. The Ultimate Holy Sword, I just wish that it would shut up.

I made a plan with my drawbacks. I use Excalibur to kill the French, Dragon, and Knight then leave it at the bottom of a lake in a chained box. I only managed to drive off the Dragon with it but that wasn't the problem.

The sword broke from the box. It's in my head. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! This sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword, this sword is an eyesore.
>>
>>51000158
>>51000140
Hey look I spotted one.
>>
>>51000174
That's the opposite of being butthurt. Especially since he's suggesting Awakening which no actual FE fan would ever do.
>>
>>51000157
Eventually yeah. Apocrypha might take some time since I'm only going to wait to release it till the anime comes out, but I can still probably get most of that done since I doubt too much changes. Strange Fake is planned for being last, maybe before GO if GO2 turns out to be something that should be it's own thing.

>>51000158
Eh, it's my first one. Maybe the others are better but I got into this one because of the really good jump Dog did for it. I'll probably eventually get around to the others. Maybe. I got so much to play/watch/read/write.
>>
>>51000200
Well I'm glad you're having fun with it at least.
I sure hope you didn't get duped into buying it three times though.
>>
File: 436028.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
436028.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>51000213
Oh, god no. I'm just watching an LP of it. I don't have the time to actually play it, so by watching an LP I can do that and read and write stuff for the jumps I'm making.

If I had to play it I'd never get through all my stuff.
>>
File: sadlionoutinrain.gif (6MB, 808x446px) Image search: [Google]
sadlionoutinrain.gif
6MB, 808x446px
>>51000169
Forgot my image.
The image of regretting your decisions.
>>
>>51000191
I caught you though, didn't I?
>>
File: Sad car in the rain.jpg (103KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Sad car in the rain.jpg
103KB, 1440x810px
>>51000232
Who did it better
>>
>>51000069
I wasn't asking about a suggestion, but coincidentally I was going to ask for suggestions after my next jump since I want Trigun to by my 20th jump for milestone reasons.

So I guess The Room will be my 17th jump.
>>
>>51000247
What a story, NikaMoth.
>>
File: exactlywhatitlookslike.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
exactlywhatitlookslike.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>51000241
Saber's ends in a sexier way.
>>
File: WHO IS SHE.gif (116KB, 353x360px) Image search: [Google]
WHO IS SHE.gif
116KB, 353x360px
>>51000241
>>
>>51000290
This scene is why I don't like endings where Saber survives in UBW desu.
>>
>>51000346
What happens?
>>
>>51000290
And Dream Vegas's ends with it turning Shinnosuke into a living slot machine that shoots explosive coins on a 777. Pretty sure that one's better.
>>
>>51000357
Caster tries to mind rape and actual rape her using magic pleasure brainwashing and torture.
>>
>>51000357
>>51000377
And it taints any kind of romantic relationship with Saber in that route to me. Or even just keeping her around really.
>>
>>51000394
Wow uh victim blaming much.
>>
>>50999992
Take Dark Aether in the legend of spyro and it comes with one, sort of.
>>
>>51000394
You're a shitty person.

Just wanted to let you know.
>>
>>51000409
even if you're right I'm going to have to ask you to cut the tumblr talk.
>>
>>51000409
'Blaming' would be to say it's her fault. What I'm doing is saying it makes her offputting and warped to me.
>>
File: sad2.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sad2.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>51000394
>>51000423
We cant be friends on this topic cause whooo boy
>>
>>51000394
Ew.
>>
>>51000422
Fuck off, mate, that's not "tumblr talk". That's a real and legitimate term, and if tumblr has tried to appropriate it for their own use that doesn't invalidate it.
>>
>>50996915
>Fools act+class skills
Explain this?
>>
>>51000444
It's also not what I'm doing, so this half of the debate is unnecessary.

>>51000439
Not everyone can be friends, its okay.

It just makes her very disgusting to me, not someone I'd want to be close to. Or stay close to after she's gone through it.
>>
>>51000200
So what order are the new fate jumps coming out in?
>>
>>51000470
Can you stop talking?
>>
>>51000483
No
>>
>>51000483
>How dare you have a differing opinion to me!
Back to Tumblr desu
>>
>>51000476
A grand one, surely.
>>
>>51000509
BOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1478703246601.jpg (132KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478703246601.jpg
132KB, 800x600px
>>51000470
I think you're pretty disgusting myself. You're a failure of a human being and your empathy is broken.
It's a wonder you're still alive really.
>>
>>51000509
While that would be nice - tight tits sensei! - It seems unlikely, what with go2 apparently being a thing, and the whole 'wait and see' attitude jc has for the setting.

Honestly, i'm tempted to ask BLADE to finish his version for the time being, and then for Val to replace it later.
>>
>>51000547
Slow down speed racer
>>
>>51000544
I can feel empathy. It's just overwhelmed in this case, where I wouldn't want to be involved with the person anymore.
>>
File: 268.gif (2MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
268.gif
2MB, 576x324px
>>51000476
Uh, it's very rough right now, especially since the animes and second game for GO have thrown me off but it should be like below.

FSN
Servant Supplement update 1
Fate/Zero
Fate/Apocrypha
Fate/Strange Fake or Fate/Grand Order and then the other when the first is done.
Fate/Prototype or Fragments (Or Labrynth?), depending on which, if either, has enough info.
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
Garden of Avalon if I can get enough
Notes if I can get enough

Extella will be somewhere in the slots when I get my hands on it. Probably not before Apocrypha, SF or GO though, even if I get it as early as I can.

So uh, basically just all the Fates eventually. Not including any non Type Moon jumps of course.

>>51000547
I'd...appreciate if you didn't? It'd cause a wealth of issues for me if that happened, probably the most major one being a huge hit to motivation to do all the fate stuff.
>>
>>51000574
>Fate/Zero

I'm waiting for this one most of all, mostly as I'm probably gonna have to retcon some things in my story for it. What all are you thinking?
>>
File: can of worms bait.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
can of worms bait.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>51000470
I am genuinely wondering if you're an actual person who would actually say these things in all seriousness.
>>
>>51000470
So you're saying you'd have this reaction to a family member or loved one being put through this kind of shit?
>>
>>51000588
These are my actual feelings. Couldn't say them offline or be honest about it with a person if it happened in real life, but the internet doesn't really have social consequences.

>>51000598
Yes.
>>
>>51000574
>go is fifth.
Thats... Not horrible. Zero being second is nice as well.

>>51000585
My plan involves gudako pretending to be shirou's mother, as a poke at the fanon of being his daughter.
>>
>>51000588
Probably just another pathetic neckbeard. Don't let it bother you-chances are he doesn't actually have anyone to say this to.
>>
>>51000605
Well if FSN takes place in 2000 there's just enough time assuming Rin and Shirou pumped out a baby immediately.
>>
>>51000604
How would you react if it happened to you?
>>
>>51000642
I thought it was 2004?

Also, demiservant-ing Gudako as EMIYA for the hell of it, yes or no?
>>
>>51000648
I'd probably kill myself.
>>
File: 69200.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
69200.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>51000585
It's right after the Supplement. It's might not be as big as FSN is going to be but I'm going to try very hard to make it have just as much cool stuff, since it has some really cool characters to draw from. Especially looking forward to writing the origins based on Kiri/Maiya/Natalia and the one on Tokiomi/Acht. It'll be the same layout of 8 origins, one for each Master and one for Servants, but each of the Master origins will likely draw from multiple characters instead of mainly the single one since there's a fair bit less content in Zero.

Personally I'm looking forward to making Apocrypha most.There is an absurd amount of cool shit to be found there, not to mention the fun I can have making a set of team origins and a set of character origins.

>>51000605
Given FSN is almost done and the Supplement won't take long, it's really more like 3.5th. I've also got a bunch of stored ideas for Zero and don't really need to agonise over certain things that are going to be in all the Fates by necessity (Magic Circuits, Family Arts, Servant/Master options) so it should go much quicker then FSN did.

>>51000642
>>
>>51000652
top kek, anon. That's fucking pitiful, desu.
>>
>>51000561
>>51000604
Abandoning someone who had this happen to them when they need you the most is truly awful.
The fact that you feel this way shows you are an incomplete human being.

I'd prefer if you stopped advertising it if that's alright with you.
>>
>>51000604
As someone whose Jumper is an actual rapist, I just wanted you to know every time you or someone like you posts I find immeasurably amusing to think people get this insecure about relationships.
>>
>>51000694
Go away, Rapestate.
>>
>>51000678
Hey, credit where it's due-at least he's honest about how fucked up he is. That said, if potatoes were a thing I think I've found the next person I'd want dead after Bancho.
>>
>>51000394
On a related note, how the fuck is Saber still around without the grail in that end? Shouldn't the strain of keeping her around cause Rin to die instantly?
>>
>>51000678
If you say so.

>>51000684
I feel that a person really isn't obligated to stay with someone if the relationship isn't something they enjoy anymore. If it's been ruined like this, where you can't really stand being involved with her anymore, then that applies.

It's not like I'm going to extend this conversation if you actually stop wanting to talk about it instead.
>>
>>51000705
It's not that big a strain that a prodigy like Rin can't deal. It does give her a big drain on the resources but as long as Saber's not actively battling every day against other Servants or using her NPs/Prana Burst for giggles, it's manageable.
>>
>>51000705
Well, she's kind of a badass. And also 'tantric magic rituals' to get extra power from shirou. Apparently it's expensive, but not undoable.

>>51000675
>3.5th
Even better. Then, I wish you luck, even if that stems from my selfish desire for tight tits.
>>
>>51000697
There's a joke in here about projection and Fate but I can't think of one, so-not him, and it's still hilarious to imagine how you could end your own chain
>>
>>51000735
>how you could end your own chain
Unless anon is jumping 40k first thing and diving into the middle of a Slaaneshi army, it's not that likely to happen to them at any point.
>>
>>51000742
Stairs bro.
>>
>>51000588
You've obviously not been here long enough to have heard about the Raped Goods Policy.
This is what neckbeards actually believe. It's not bait in any way, some people really have this mindset.

If you think that people aren't capable of being this shitty and heartless, then you should probably spend about 10 minutes in /b/ or /pol/.
>>
>>51000730
>If you say so.
It's just incredibly disappointing that you feel that a person's value lies solely in either their sexual status or (traumatic) circumstances beyond their control.
>>
>>51000747
There isn't a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff jump, anon.
>>
>>51000750
Most people in /jc/ have never stepped out of /tg/, they wouldn't know what 4chan is really like if they were hit with it head on.
>>
>>51000752
I don't. This isn't a value thing, nobody ever claimed a person would be 'worthless' in an objective sense.
>>
>>51000730
Honestly I find the fact that you somehow expect everyone to see your point of view as completely reasonable and unremarkable to be too fascinatingly vile to ignore. You're literally worse than Bancho in some ways. If this was a non-blog zone, I'd ask you what the hell happened to you growing up. Instead I'll just note that I hope you've never told whoever your Jumper is in a relationship with about this, because they'd have every right to dump your ass.
>>
>>51000759
Christ, their innocence hurts my eyes.
>>
>>51000760
Whatever you say, anon. I don't know how you could say someone isn't "worthless" if you don't think they (or you) should/would kill themselves for such a thing.
>>
>>51000770
>the fact that you somehow expect everyone to see your point of view as completely reasonable
I've never said that, though. I'm entirely aware of how most would feel about it.

>>51000781
I also didn't say that they should, just that it would be what I, as an individual, would do.
>>
>>51000759
Eh, some of the worst shit seeps into /tg/, if not /jc/.
>>
it's four o clock in the morning, and i'm watching kamen rider.

Thank god I don't have school tomorrow.
>>
>>51000781
Well, by your own logic if value systems are entirely subjective, then you are in fact implicitly admitting you're a completely worthless person because I perceive you to be as such.

I'm glad we could come to an understanding.
>>
>>51000797
Don't try and hijack the argument, anon. You're not me, because >>51000787 is, and I'm not going to let my problems serve as a bait for your hook.
>>
>>51000547
Why would you want BLADE's version? Wasn't it nothing like the game and just filled with broken meta stuff?
>>
>>51000794
Which Kamen Rider?
>>
>>51000828
You're thinking of SJ-chan. Blade can do good work when he wants too.
>>
>>50996993
Eh. I picked up Memory Partition in Tsukihime, and I've used Uplink from Code Lyoko to connect myself to a magitech supercomputer, so I figure i've got plenty of processing ability.
>>
>>51000806
The shitposter was probably one of the guys on the other side of the argument a minute ago.

I don't agree with your stance, but you have just as much right to post weird, fucked up opinions here as much as anybody else.

Good thing you called the shitposter out tho.
Things could have gotten ugly, even at this ungodly hour.
>>
>>51000837
No, I'm thinking of the WIP BLADE posted. It was pretty awful.
>>
>>51000843
How many partitions are you on?
>>
>>51000547
>go2
Wait, I thought the plot got wrapped up with the Solomon/Goetia fight?
>>
>>51000837
Blade does good work usually but the wip for Fate Grand Order wasn't exactly the best.
>>
>>51000843
>>51000855
I too am curious.
The canon users have only ever gotten up to 8, but they never stacked intelligence perks endlessly.
What could a Jumper do? 30? 50? 100?
>>
>>51000731
Huh. I remember even Ilya was in agonizing pain after summoning Berserker. I guess Mad Enhancement is a bitch.
>>
>>51000828
>>51000831
>>51000851
>>51000860
It was... Tolerable. Most of the problem with it was that he never got around to actually implementing critique.

Honestly, rule one was in full effect, but he wasn't exactly up to it. It was fairly early for him.

>>51000856
Me too. I stopped playing when they banned emulators, but i looked at it again tonight and its all 'FGO PART 2!!!!'

I don't even know.
>>
File: 2351000.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2351000.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>51000856
Sequel. And interquel before 2 comes out. Interquel's a word, I think. We know very little about even GO 1.5 though, only the names of a few sections. One name implies some sort of swordsman tournament, another implies we're seeing something to do with Salem. I forget the rest.
>>
>>51000855
Well, Tsukihime was jump #76, and Worm is probably going to be #144, and factoring in my use of SCP-2400 to give myself millenia to focus on it, I expect at least 19?
>>
>>51000831
The first (the remake movie).

>>51000884
Remember that partitioning works via squaring. 19^2 is a big number.
>>
>>51000895
It's actually 19^19.
I wonder if you'd even have space in your head for all those rooms.
>>
>>51000789
Trying saying that after spending the same amount of time on places like /r9k/
>>
>>51000872
That's because Illya summoned Hercules with an always on Noble Phantasm and a skill at high rank to use more mana. Herc burns through energy.
>>
>>51000902
>19^19
Well fuck me sideways with the empire state building.

Thats a VERY big number.
>>
>>51000884
>>51000895
It's actually through tetration, where you multiply the number by the power of itself. So 19^19.

>>51000902
>>51000914
>>
>>51000918
Mental Partitioning is a really damn good intelligence boost.
>>
>>51000918
Now add philiotic thought and berzerker OS.
I want to see just how much thinking can be squeezed into one day
>>
In case anyone cares, the next Steven Bomb got leaked. CN fixed it, but we got some plot stuff: Blue Diamond is a sad cute who misses her sister, and decides to take Greg back to Homeworld with her, because he tried to comfort her and because she thought he would serve as a great reminder of her sister. Yellow Diamond also misses Pink Diamond, but she's decided to embrace her role as God Queen rather then mourn. She even gets a villain song with the Pearls providing back up vocals, ending with her humming the Corruption theme. So that's a thing.
>>
>>51000936
Isn't Blue the one that wanted Garnet's Ruby half executed though?

Have we seen white at all yet? If we're getting personal info on the other two you'd think we'd at least get a glimpse of the third.
>>
>>51000865
>>51000884
>>51000895
How they've use tetration is a bit weird given they say 2 = 4, 3 = 27 and on the wiki 4 = 256.
I think they mean you calculate it by a^a.
19 partitions gets you 1.9x10^44
It gets pretty insane.

>>51000877
Is it possible to play FGO if you don't know Japanese?
>>
>>51000922
It's more multitasking than intelligence. And it's a specific form of multitasking too. It let's you focus on the many parts of singular problems, rather than focus on multiple things at once.
You could plan the battle movements of an army 1 billion strong to the man, or you could make the most precise chicken dinner ever. But you couldn't do both at once. Not with just this perk.
>>51000932
Don't forget to take the multitasking perk from either Legacy of Aldenata or Overlord (the series) to complete your multi-core processing ascendancy.
>>
>>51000953
Meant to be 1.9x10^24 instead.
>>
>>51000953
Um, sort of? The game mechanics are simple, once you figure them out. The options menu always gave me trouble though. There are also a few story translations floating around, though they aren't very good. The events were the only thing to get translated quickly.
>>
>>51000946
Yeah. PD's death broke her though, and she's been in a funk ever since. Seems like she's mellowed out since then, though she'll probably go berserk if she finds out about Steven. Also, seeing as she visited Earth, the Diamonds probably know about the Crystal Gems, and BD at least knows the Earth is still there.

Not yet.
>>
>>51000394
u s e d g o o d s
>>
>>51000991
I actually don't go that far, in that I'm not bothered by someone not being a virgin or anything.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>50999413
Something something balance between light and dark

Something something immortality

I'ma be honest: For all the relevance most of the Bayolore has in the Bayogames' actual events, it might as well exist in a vacuum. Actually I'm not sure if they're confirmed immortal but Jeanne's been kicking around for more than half a century and she hasn't aged a day since she graduated witch college, while Balder's age isn't confirmed at all and for all we know his silver fox look could've been partly caused from the stress of sealing Loptr within his own soul. It's not clear at all.

>>51000936
>Blue Diamond is basically a giant Lapis

...words fail me.

Not as surprised about Yellow, though this does make me wonder what White Diamond must be like. Given how their symbols were positioned I always figured she must have been something of a first among equals.

>>51000169
So...you're getting a Sword Origin out of this for when you visit the actual F/SN jump right?
>>
>>51001111
My vote is that White is going to be the only one that's legitimately heartless and evil, if they're going the route of humanizing the other two (even if they're painting Yellow going down a bad road.)

tumblr implications will only be strengthened by this. Will it have been their intent? Who knows.
>>
>>51001111
I'm getting a nice chair to have a good non-stressed sit down in. Where no books, rude french heavy infantry, or annoying swords will ever talk to me.
I'll probably also give Saber a hug and confuse the shit out of her by being alive and not a servant.
"Father I've been waiting."
>>
Showing feeeelings. Showing feeeeling. Feelings of an almost... human nature.
>>
File: everyone feels.png (441KB, 766x409px) Image search: [Google]
everyone feels.png
441KB, 766x409px
>>51001242
>>
Alright, I finished Kamen rider The First (the remake movie). Is there anything I should watch before watching The Next(the other remake movie)?
>>
>>51000547
aren't you an impatient little asshole
>>
Do the E-11 blasters from the Star Wars OT jump have meme accuracy? The jump says they have shit accuracy but in both Canon and Legends they are supposed to be fully workable weapons with decent range (when not wielded by storm troopers or used against someone with plot armor).
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>51001125
I'm cautiously optimistic. Show still knows how to do GOAT moments, pandering or no.

Speaking of Steven Universe, I've been trying to compile ways to make the most out of my Infernal Manses. For all of them, I'm going to get their associated Yozis to supply the associated essence to build an intricate network of thousands of associated manses Emerald Blossom-style, then fully awaken their limited autonomy into full-on Material Intelligences, but also plant them somewhere that can improve their functioning and also save space. So far I've got:

The Artful Temple: Sorcerously bind it within the combined Houses of Mystery and Secrets to reinforce its' connection to doorways. Also use a spell drawing from both Discworld magic and Oramus' initiation to call upon entire continuums of the Noble Dragon, and bind them into manse-network forms ignited with Impossible Theorems, such that I can build a manse-network with the property of stabilising the Beyond with dragonfire.

The Crystal Palace: Using FF14's Miner perks, create a vast quantity of the 8th Chaos Emerald. Then use Foundation: Worm Entities (Cortex Command), Architect's Eye (Spyro), Gem Science & You and copious Craft: Genesis to cultivate the gems into a Cluster-like dimensionally folded mass of Chaos Emerald-gemtech. Which I would also lobotomise and terraform with Chiralty Prohibition Index-based Charms to raise SWLIHN-based manses out of. The manse would form the heart of the crystalline manse network, and serve as a control hub for the crystals' power. To enhance its' operation I'll periodically kindle it by using an artifact forged out of the Primordial King's shadow and the Staff of Forbidden Light as well as WoD's mage magic to call forth/amplify/synergise with SWLIHN's essence the Aether's supernal fire in order to enhance the manse's energy output and regulation.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51001497
The Scriptorium: Plant it within the Library of Eternity (from the upcoming DC Occult jump)and inscribe the names of the Shinma at its' boundaries translated using Old Tainish, the Correspondence (on magical materials only of course), the I-Ching's trigrams and an approximation using FMA's formulae (in a similar manner to how Truth was briefly bound) to evoke the concept of Exalted's reality within the Scriptorium's boundaries, which in tandem with Constructive Convergence of Principles, Writ of Worlds and use of Dark Wisdom to convert Painting Worlds as an Elloge sorcery-equivalent will be used to write several literature-manses to stock its' shelves with. The conjunction of reality and fiction will be further enhanced by using A Heart To Call My Own to make the manse self-aware and upgrading the MI with Discworld calculation spells; since True Librarian permits access to L-Space, the manses's demons will be directed to expand its' knowledge by delivering manse-literature to my other libraries. Furthermore, it can use once-and-future computing through L-Space to scan and write copies of all literature in existence as well as all potential literature that could exist and recording it in itself. Effectively functioning as a portal network, a simulation chamber-and thanks to The Magic Found In Stories (Innstrad), a factory for spells.

Which leaves the Morass. Any ideas for what I could do to upgrade that thing?
>>
File: what 2.jpg (44KB, 361x360px) Image search: [Google]
what 2.jpg
44KB, 361x360px
>>51001242
>>
>>51000574
>>51000675
ignore the asshole. take your time doing these Jumps. You make Good Shit and im sure we'd All prefer you make them then get stressed bover bullshit assholes like him pushing you with Threats
>>
>>51000878
Will there be true magic perks in other Fate jumps? I can't decide between Mud and 2nd magic.
>>
File: zZg4zFq.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zZg4zFq.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>51001520
Unless I find it somehow becomes a major plot point in Strange Fake, which I don't believe it is, no, it won't be in any of the others I have planned. I doubt it'll be in GO but who knows, maybe something will come up. Mud definitely won't be in any other jump, at the very least not in this form.

>>51001512
Uh, thanks?
>>
>>51001495
My headcanon on their shit meme accuracy is that despite being called a "rifle" they're actually the SW equivalent of machine pistols, not battle rifles; the vast majority of the production runs for the Empire are built with lowest-bidder components; and if memory server we never, ever, see the stormtroopers use the extended stock.
>>
>>51001543
Are we going to be able to learn how to create Holy Grail Systems with Fate/Apocrypha?
>>
>>51001585
There is also the fact that they have a folding stock that no storm trooper has ever been seen using, they are that stupid.
>>
>>51001520
>>51001543
>Mud
What is this and why would it be able to compete with a true magic?
>>
>>51001618
I'm pretty sure they are talking about Grail Mud, it's a hell of a drug.
>>
>>51001585
E-11 rifles are canonically pretty good, not amazing but a good general use weapon. I can only imagine that their poor performance in the movies is due to user incompetence.
>>
>>51001586
That's a fun idea...you can already get a bunch of notes to start off in FSN but Apoc definitely has room for more specialised stuff dealing with that. Definitely noting that down anon. At the very least there has to be something to deal with transporting huge, complex systems like that given what Darnic did with the Fuyuki Grail.

>>51001618
The Black Grail perk. It gives far more initial power, though it doesn't necessarily compete well in the long run.
>>
>>51001512
What's up with your grammar lad?
>>
>>51001681
He's probably come down with a bad case of the Phoneposts.
>>
What would happen if you bought Pyromancy in Dark Souls 1&2 and then bought it again in Dark Souls 3?
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
Awesome, just noticed Dirge got back to me about the Eaters being compatible with digital storage systems. So with a little more Craft: Genesis to make them SWLIHN-compliant I should be able to rig up a hive queen and its' drones as data-tentacle monster probes to manage the Crystal Palace, defend it and explore on its' behalf as symbiotes. Maybe splice the Safeguard's data-patterns, the Gauna's and the Hideauze Blossom Sail's genetic makeup for more efficient resource utilisation/communication.

Which leads me to something I didn't get to explain before dinner because of post limits: Growth. Specifically, growing the manse-networks. The Temple's straightforwad, as I intend to shape more substance out of the Beyond to extend its' dominions from the unreal. For the Palace, said drones will gather memories Dissidia's Memory of Waves and Light-style, which will be fed to the Pyrian Cluster to give it ideas for growth and development contingencies based on experience, in order to direct the formation of new desmesnes before capping from the Aether's energy. The Scriptorium's going to be the most interesting, since it'll grow by converting literature into spells, and spells into literary exotic components, and thus with sufficient exotic components building up a N/A rank wordscape through upon which more manses can be written into being.

Anyway, I think the main obstacle with the Morass is its' affiliated Yozi's a hungry bugger. Hence why I'm not sure if just dumping Hunger Cells and Genesis Frogs into it is the best idea.

>>51001847
Not Nu, but based on something I asked him a while ago about the DS magic perks I think you'd become twice as proficient at pyromancy.
>>
>>51001873
Alright, cool.
>>
Do droids in OT count as companions? Does the prohibition on companions buying companions apply to the droids in that section?

It would kind of suck if the astromechs for each of my companion's X Wings had to come out of my budget instead of theirs.
>>
>>51001640
Roughly how well do Servants in FSN stack up against Overlord? I have Ainz as a companion and am considering importing him as a servant and am not sure if I should give him more magic or go for melee skills.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
>>51001618
To expand on what everyone else has said, the mud is both a Nasuverse natural phenomena reacting to an imperfect replica of the Third Magic. The Black Grail itself was designed by Zouken from the fragments of the Fourth War's lesser grail, and implanted into Sakura.

The mud itself is the manifestation of Avenger's presence from inside the Grail being channeled through Sakura's-or, presumably, your own if you've got the Black Grail within you-subconscious desires. See, there's a law of physics in the Nasuverse setting called "Demons" or"Nothingness" that basically amounts to: If someone wants something badly enough, to the point of insanity, spiritual entities will be created to try and fulfill that wish.

This is normally a bad thing, even though the wiki calls them benevolent, because demons have a very alien view of the world. The imaginary ones can passively generate their own reality marble as an innate skill.

The important part, however, is human demonisation. After his first ignomious run as a Servant, Avenger's soul was stuck in the Greater Grail because of this phenomena. Where it gradually gathered power in order to become the true ultimate evil "wished" for by the collective consciousness' desire to blame someone else for everything wrong in the world. And then with the Black Grail inside her, Sakura unintentionally hijacked the Grail's "signal" in order to channel his power into the real world, producing the mud which can devour and seize control of Servants. As well as generally mess things up by dissolving them; the Fuyuki fire Kiritsugu rescued Shirou from happened because of the mud spewing out at the end of the war.
Thread posts: 652
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.