[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General - /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 422
Thread images: 82

File: 1481418479608.jpg (187KB, 975x705px) Image search: [Google]
1481418479608.jpg
187KB, 975x705px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Submerged edition.

Have you ever run an underwater adventure?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>50942765
>>
>>50947801
>Not anime bullshit

Thank you.
>>
>>50947801
no because the rules for it are ass
>>
>Build idea
>Scroll Master Wizard/Brewkeeper
>at level 11 can use Wands/Potions/Scrolls at his CL rather than the created CL. He can use metamagic feats with potions.

This could work.
>>
New poll: who do you want in your Molthune Knights party? Select multiple options!

www.strawpoll.com/11993408
>>
>>50947844
This.

Did you know spear fishing by RAW does not work in Golarion/PF derived settings.
>>
>>50947881
Fuck off.
>>
>>50947798
So if I were to go some combination of Mithral Current, Elemental Flux and either Riven Hourglass or Silver Crane with the agile dancer feat, That'd be dex or cha to spellcraft, acrobatics, perception and perform (dance)?
>>
File: 1459766861873.png (346KB, 1026x498px) Image search: [Google]
1459766861873.png
346KB, 1026x498px
ARRANGED MARRIAGES /PFG/ AND ELVES. YOU WILL LISTEN AND COMMENT

I've recently had some amusing ideas about "arranged" marriages between elves (and potentially dwarves) /pfg/ okay I actually thought this up about five months ago. Particularly around the 'gender swap potion' controversy where it was determined the actual price of the effect of the potion in question was only around 450 gold to purchase, rather than the 2250g to purchase (1125 to craft).

In the case of arranged marriages, you may have a noble family that loosely arranges a marriage 150 years before they have kids - a sort of "hey our houses work well together, we should merge them" verbal agreement (or a more legalistic one for the dwarves) - and when they finally do pop out some young-uns their kids both turn out to be the same gender, they loosely groom them in their responsibilities and make sure both parties are consenting - then the heirs get married and they swap off on gender-swap baby duty (cause gotta produce heirs of their own).

You now have loving F/F & M/M noble families/dynasties, with proper heirs... because wealth, magic and long lifespans leads to funny shit.

In fact, now that I think about this more, it could be a not uncommon tactic to consolodate "weaker" houses/clans by making it so there is no fighting over heir's etc.

Another place where it could be applied is in a menzoberranzan like setting, where it could once again be used to completely consolodate houses. There's a lot more complications there, and a lot of backstabby prone behaviours, but it could turn two weak houses into one moderate one, with a reasonable dual-matriachy that is later handed over to a single matriach. Less loving, but more POWER.
>>
>>50947882
>Did you know spear fishing by RAW does not work in Golarion/PF derived settings.

Wat
>>
File: 1482888267434.jpg (208KB, 510x624px) Image search: [Google]
1482888267434.jpg
208KB, 510x624px
>>50947842
>>50947896

C'mon, buddy cheer up!

Wanna talk about something else? We could talk sbout RoTJR, dragons, big titty fox matriarchs, or more details on your underwater adventure!

Would your underwater adventure have big, hulking sentinels/guardians? Would you call them Big Daddys? Or Big Bros maybe?
>>
>>50947882
?
>>
Are multiple heads an unattractive feature for dragons?
>>
>>50947911
Yes and no. I don't think you can chain them, using Martial Performer to replace Perform (dance) to replace Acrobatics, but as long as the Perform skill you invest in is dance you can use dex or cha and the Dance ranks for spellcraft, acrobatics and perception.
>>
>>50947971
Depends on if you love each heads personality. I mean, Beatrice is beautiful, but Jackie is kind of a bitch - draconic name equivalents of course.
>>
>>50947801
My group had to chase down some aboleth Truenamers through an underwater labyrinth last week, it was hell.
>>
>>50947881
>Link doesn't work

Shiggy
www.strawpoll.me/11993408
>>
>>50947987
So if I had say a 20 in dex, a 16 in cha, and 3 ranks in perform dance, with that trait, what would my total bonuses be on acrobatics, spellcraft, perception, and perform dance checks be?
>>
File: Shyarly Belly.png (676KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Shyarly Belly.png
676KB, 768x1024px
I'd love to play an underwater game but I've never played pathfinder before despite owning a fuckton of books.

I have the entire Cerulean Seas campaign setting along with the Mrawgh player race:

http://paizo.com/products/btpy9qiw?Remarkable-Races-Submerged-The-Mrawgh

DUNKLEOSTEUS MERFOLK.
>>
>>50947993
What if they're all the same personality but different aspects of it?
>>
>>50948039
3 [Class Skill] +3 [Ranks] +5 [Dex] = +11 for all four of them.
>>
>>50948015
Why do people like Kurat so much?
>>
>>50947930
plz responds :(
>>
>>50948072
>Kurat/Alastor OTP
>>
>>50948069
All for the price of one skill point per level? Neat!

How a dex based dance check helps you identify spells, or see danger I'll never know!
>>
>>50948011

Yeah, not who you are talking with but I ran into that one a while ago when I wanted to make a grenade/firearms focused archetype for Alchemists. I ended up going 'Fuck it' and making it an alchemical item/firearms switch hitter archtype for Harbinger in the end because trying to make the various cogs turn well for Alchemist was painful.
>>
>>50948072
Has a lot of good archetypes going for him:
>Team Dad
>Family Man
>Vietnam Grandpa
>International Man of Mystery
>James Bond
>Actual Realistic Spy
>Lots of marriage age children
>>
>>50948107
It costs you a trait as well!
>>
>>50948040
I assume this woman ate every last fish within 30 miles?
>>
>>50947930
At work ill give lengthy ideas on it later. But overall I like it
>>
>>50948147
The trait seems very worth it in this case though. Getting it to pull of my main combat stat and adding another skill to the pile sounds like a great deal.
>>
>>50948145
That's sounding more like a How-to-Fail-the-Mary-Sue-Litmus-Test kind of list than anything.
>>
>>50948197
Wait, what about that list is Mary Sue?
>>
>>50947930
How do the determine who bears first? Flip a coin? Weaker house bears first?
>>
>>50948197
Wait, so Christopher Lee is a Mary Sue then?
>>
>>50948145
Half that list is the same fucking thing on top of a lot of stuff being shit /pfg/ made up about him rather than qualities of the character themselves.
>>
Is everyone that wanted to apply for Molthune Knights already submitted?
>>
File: The Dreaded Gazebo.png (1MB, 654x832px) Image search: [Google]
The Dreaded Gazebo.png
1MB, 654x832px
Hello /pfg/ Its me, the anon who asked about the DDS Magic Academy module and decided to buy it anyway to have a look.

Anywhoodle, as some of you may or may not not, the pdf comes with their "Fantastical Creatures and How to Survive Them" book built into it, so I've been going through that. Now, that book contains a mix of some new creatures, as well a reimaginings of classic monsters using the Spheres of Power magic system.

Then it has this thing...yeah. This cap if for you guys
>>
>>50948281
No! I'm still trying to get the finishing touches on mine!
>>
>>50948272
I think Vietnam Grandpa is the only thing /pfg/ mage up.
>>
>>50948282
Amazing.

Do you know if you'll be able to clean/post it? I'm definitely interested in a Hogwarts time.
>>
>>50948306
>team dad
>shitty tumblr meme
>Internation Mystery Man
>James bond
>actual realistic spy
>all fucking mutually exclusive.
>>
>>50948281

There's that fairy farmer from the last thread!
>>
>>50948344
Family man is a tumblr meme? What?
>>
>>50948337
>Do you know if you'll be able to clean/post it?
I don't know how to. I tried asking if anyone know how to or where to find a PDF scrubber, but no one answered
>>
>>50948282
>Speed only 5ft

How is it supposed to catch and eat paladins like that?
Teleporting just isn't the same.
>>
>>50948367
It lures you in, you can't make your saves forever
Also, Unwilling Teleport means you are already in the Gazebo before you know it.

You cannot escape the Gazebo
>>
>>50948361
There's instructions on thischan+3's /tg/, I think.
>>
>>50948361
Qanon uses qpdf.
>>
repost because last thread a kill

>>50948011
Anon it's... It's ALREADY being designed as standalone class because of exactly that reason. There's barely any alchemist left in it, just the Discoveries, skills, and saves. I can maybe see it being turned into a hedgewitch archetype, but it would have to be a pretty transformative archetype there as well.
>>
>>50948359

Women have families, men are just the things that make them.
>>
>>50948422
Wait what? Family man is a term that goes back a lot farther than tumblr. It's a term originating from 1950's americana advertisement. What the fuck are you on about?

No really, I don't know what you're trying to imply here.
>>
>>50947930

So let's say my noble family follows a patrilineal structure and I have 7 children who are all daughters.

So I tell Betsy, my eldest daughter to drink this potion and then marry Arlinn. the daughter of one of my most powerful allies?

What if Arlinn decides she wants to be the daddy next and they produce a son , and the child that Betsy sired with her when Betsy was a man was also a son?

Who is then heir? Just defaults to eldest?

I feel like this gender swap stuff can lead to complicated rules and laws, and those could lead to maybe an interesting political intrigue game.
>>
>>50948449
>>50948359
>intentionally mis reading what I posted
Team Dad is at tumblr meme.

Learn to fucking read nigger.
>>
>>50948463
How is Team Dad a fucking tumblr meme?
>>
>>50948463
Wrong, its a TVTropes meme
learn to internet boyo
>>
>>50948463
Why is Team Dad a tumblr meme? Why can't a character be a father figure? It makes sense for him to be a father figure since he has been a father to more than a dozen children.

For the mutually exclusive elements of a spy. One can have multiple elements of being a spy that aren't mutually exclusive. A mix of the lot. Which he does.

International Man of Mystery is mainly his large black book. Realistic Spy is in the descriptions of what he did as a spy. He doesn't have much James Bond to him.
>>
>>50947930
I want to arranged marry the elves in that pic!
>>
>>50948361
>>50948406
Or email QANON at [email protected]
>>
>>50948504
>Or email QANON at [email protected]
I highly doubt this is a legitimate address
>>
>>50948486
That doesn't make it any better.
>>
>>50947971

I can see several issues with having multiple heads. Like over eating. If all 5 of your heads eat you'll get full really fast.

Also oral would be super akward at least for the man. Cause you've got 4 heads not doing anything and talking like normal while one is doing the nasty.

not eeven going int holding conversation. Do all the heads talk at the same time? Does one do yhe talking but the others interject?
>>
File: 1481891190648.png (374KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
1481891190648.png
374KB, 600x812px
>>50948406
>>50948504

Why is she always yelling whenever she appears?
>>
>>50948527
IT IS
>>
>>50948562
>Oral

Dragons have very long tongues, anon.
>>
>>50948562

I doubt the other heads are free thinking
>>
>>50948573
Because she is the Princess of Shift Keyngdom
>>
>>50948603
But you still got at least one extra head just looking at you.
>>
>>50948562
>>50948638
>not wanting a hydra girl doing all sorts of lewd things to you at once will all her heads
>>
Quick! What's a Destruction Sphere blast type group for Energy Blade?
>>
>>50948580
Hmmm, well it seems I'll have to get a throw away email or something then, because I can't figure out the scrubbing on my own.

Either that, or do the lazy thing and wait for someone else to buy the PDF. It is on sale afterall
>>
>>50948832
I don't think you understand how blast type group works.

Energy Blade is a blast shape.

Or am I misunderstanding the question? If you want a blast type, battering is good if you want to knock people prone.
>>
>>50948832
I think you mean what is a "good" blast type group to use with Energy Blade.
Personally, I'm an Acid Group type of person
>>
>>50948862
I want to use Energy Blade and am taking the energy focus drawback limiting me to only one group, at least at the start.

Battering seems nice, though would it provoke a second AoO on top of casting? That seems kinda meh for doing d4s. Where would I find how many feet it'd push people, and would pushing them into the ground count for that?

Is the electric blast not a good option? I'd assume the possible attack bonus would be nice. But I can see why the stone ones are good too, avoiding SR and stuff sounds cool.
>>
>>50948973
To be honest, Energy blade is kinda shitty.

Electricity is resisted by everything. So is fire. Stone suffers DR issues, and if you're focusing on Energy blade you most likely won't have the raw caster level damage to over come it.

Pick a blast with a nice rider effect like gloomy or raident if you must use it.
>>
What are the coolest non-casting PrCs?
>>
>>50949021

Swordlord!
>>
>>50949021
Hellknight Commander and Student of War.
>>
>>50949029
Spy Master, Sleepless Detective, and Horizon Walker are neato.
>>
>>50949021
Champion of Irori
>>
>>50949008
What would you suggest an Empiricist Psyforensic Investigator do with two talents then? I already have time+shift time (personal), fate+bless (but no hallow), and divination with some extra stuff.

I'd also need a new plan for my 1st, 5th, and 9th feats since I was planning on doing a lot of energy blade.
>>
>>50949021
Landsknecht
>>
Do you have restriction suggestions for GMs with low to medium experience?

Like, "No Tier 1 classes," or something like that?
>>
>>50949098
Get players who you can trust not to try to break the game. Then you won't have to worry about tiers(too much. t5 character in a party composed mainly of t1 and t2 characters is obviously not optimal even if the cleric mainly heals and the wizard mainly blasts).
>>
>>50949098
A lot of it depends on your player's experience. If they are inexperienced let them play tier 1 classes. A lot of abuse comes from people knowing how to abuse spells like Planar Binding.

Here are some things I always suggest:
>No magic item creation
Magic item creation fucks over game balance because wealth is such a big part of character strength. If you want them to have some access limit it to consumables (scrolls, potions, wands).
>Elect someone to be inventory tracker
Either whoever is most enthusiastic or rotate. Otherwise players will forget things. Players always get serious about this when I tell them that stuff they don't remember is gone for good.
>Write a summary
Include important names/places/people. Players are little shits who will forget.
>>
>>50949068
Grab Warp for mobility, or grab War for rallies.
>>
>>50949098
No starting above level 6, no summoners, no gestalt.
>>
>>50949174
A "blasting" wizard is counter to what a wizard is meant to do however. A sorcerer is a blaster. A Wizard is meant to use battlefield control to support his martials.

Things like Grease in order to cut off escapes/make enemies slip and fall to allow martials to kill them more easily.
>>
>>50949098
Read your Monster Stat Blocks, and always have copies on hand. Always keep in mind the special abilities, defenses, and feats of your critters
>>
>>50949187
>>50949098
Summoners are more an issue with inexperienced players will take a very long time to do their turns while managing 4-8 summoned creatures.
>>
>>50949195
>A "blasting" wizard is counter to what a wizard is meant to do however. A sorcerer is a blaster. A Wizard is meant to use battlefield control to support his martials.
Not really.

A Wizard/Arcanist with like a level dip in Sorcerer is just as good at blasting, arguably better.
>but muh spell progression
Potential +2 damage per dice on damage spells is worth retarding spell progression for.
>>
>>50949098
Remember to note how smart the enemies art, and the enemies knowledge skills.

All characters know a bit about magic, what you can manage on a take 10. They however will not know specifics unless they have trained in it. However "spreading out" is almost universally a good idea. Any enemy used to fighter and with cognizant at least as good as a below average human will know to do so.

Things like Zombies will act like mindless creatures that ignore pain.

Vermin react to pain.

And here is my BIGGEST piece of advice. Remember most things don't want to fight to the death. Most GMs forget this.
>>
>>50949218
>A Wizard/Arcanist with like a level dip in Sorcerer is just as good at blasting, arguably better.
>a level dip in Sorcerer
Then they are not a wizard. They are a multiclassed sorcerer/wizard.

>Potential +2 damage per dice on damage spells is worth retarding spell progression for.
It's a potential +3.
>>
>>50949247
Hm?

Orc+1
Dragon Blood+1

Blood Havoc specifically calls out Sorc spells though.
>>
>>50949195
And cleric isn't really that great at healing. Doesn't change the fact that fireball is the most iconic wizard spell, and healing is the most iconic thing for clerics to do.
>>
>>50949271
>Blood Havoc
The thing is Wizards and Sorcerers share a spell list. Wizards = Sorcerer spells. Because "Sorcerer" spell mainly refers to it being cast from the sorcerer spell list.

Though I may be wrong on that.
>>
>>50949283
>Doesn't change the fact that fireball is the most iconic wizard spell
I would argue against Fireball being the most iconic wizard spell. It is Fly or Invisibility.
>>
>>50949297
In media and public perception.

Not Char Op.
>>
>>50949307
No I'm saying in Media and Public Perception fireball is not the most iconic.

Look at Gandalf, one of the most iconic media wizards. Fireball is not his iconic spell.
>>
>>50949314
Gandalf is a high-HD outsider with innate casting, not a wizard.
>>
>>50949322
This
>>50949314
Also, I mean in general. Gandalf doesn't have much in common with your average fantasy wizard anymore.
>>
>>50949322
Does not the change that in public perception he is an iconic wizard.

The vast majority of people do not equate Gandalf with the Maiar. Most have no idea what the Maiar is.
>>
>>50949174
>>50949182
>>50949187
>>50949195
>>50949197

Thank you all for the advice!
>>
>>50949186
What war rallies would you suggest taking? Are there any drawbacks you'd suggest with those?
>>
>>50949314
>Look at Gandalf, one of the most iconic media wizards. Fireball is not his iconic spell.

He doesn't cast Fly or Invisibility, either.
>>
>>50949352
An equally iconic wizard is Dumbledore, who loves him some fireballin'. Which is pretty impressive for a pacifist. S'the cover of book 6, and all.
>>
>>50949408
Never really casts fireball, casts fire spells but not fireball.

Animate Object is something dumbledore does much more often. Animate Object is something you see many wizards do in fact from Discworld to Harry Potter to Disney.
>>
>>50949408
I don't think it was firebally, it was more like that fire snake Desert Wind maneuver, a stream of fire that he moved around roasting zombies in its path.
>>
How does Pistol-whip work for a Bolt Ace? My Bolt Ace pointed out to me that while they can use the deed with a Crossbow, but the wording of the deed seems to conflict with that (since One-handed Firearm and Two-Handed firearm are different mechanically of Light, One-handed and Two-handed weapon). The player's considering using a Gastraphete as their main crossbow, which just makes this even more confusing for me.

How much damage should a Pistol-whip deal for different sizes of crossbow?
>>
Dragon GM here.
Just wanted to let you know I think you're all excellent people
>>
>>50949594
Ur a faggot
>>
>>50947801
I have not.

I'd /like/ to, but I do /not/ have the skill to pull it off.
>>
>>50949594

Dear Dragon DM,

You're a great person, and I hope one of your characters bears my character's children one day!
>>
>>50949517
Pistol whip doesn't care about the 'size' of the gun/crossbow, just the handedness. It is never a light or finesse weapon, but at least its not improvised.
>>
>>50949594
I have little to do with you, but good luck with your game I guess.

I hope you get a decent crop of players and all that. Or something.
>>
Goomba boots.

These boots create a shockwave when the hit the earth at high speed. Whenever the wearer takes falling damage, the only take half damage. The rest is delt to all individuals within a 10ft radius of the landing square
>>
File: Threat From the Sea (Don Maitz).jpg (116KB, 1165x480px) Image search: [Google]
Threat From the Sea (Don Maitz).jpg
116KB, 1165x480px
>>50949314
What is his iconic spell?

>>50949284
I thought it was Magic Missile, because of that one Doctor Demento show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vChEPj0dXXk

>>50947801
Not yet, but my next game might have underwater parts in the not!Mediterranean sea.
>>
Rolled 11 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>50949788
Let's find out.
>>
>>50949910
>>50949788
Nope. You sir are shooting blanks
>>
>>50948072
NTR meming.
>>
>>50949594
I have a question. Since they are an isolated society. Do they have currency?
>>
>>50949928

Not if we were rolling low! Besides, if a woman had a child every time a man came inside them, the world would be an awfully crowded place.
>>
>>50948454
Eldest / First "viable" heir is probably the safest way to play this system. If you're consolidating two low strength houses into one middle-strength one it opens up marriage prospects for your heir, and you want a "viable" heir pretty quickly. But if you want to bring cousins trying to claim their stake or whatnot into it, it could be fun political intrigue game really, really quick.

>>50948224
In lawful / good societies, it comes down to the personal decisions of the persons involved (the CG elves are kind of hands-off as long as a legal heir is produced). Or it depends on which house is "annexing" which.

In a drow-like society, Top-matron bears first and lesser-matron has to bear the shame of being a "sire" briefly.

>>50947930
Among elves you could even get half-elves who popped out because elf-Daddy wanted an inheritance, so he had to appease grand-daddy, by being animal-husbandry breeding stock to human-daddy, because grand-daddy wanted to have the most badass little warrior grandkid around and so went "Burly warrior + Burly warrior = Burliest warrior, right?"
>>
>>50950000
I used positive modifier though. That means aiming high.

>>50949996
that's a really good question. They do t have outside trade. They have a population of about a thousand. Would that constitute a barter society?
>>
>>50948454
Most likely there would already be laws in place for this, and it would probably be "Eldest inherits", local laws may vary though. Or it could cause a conundrum if say two human houses wanted to do it because they heard about it from a foreign elf diplomat.

Also got part of the idea from a Russel Peters (canadian-indian comic) sketch about arranged marriages, and he made some jokes about arranged gay marriages. "Don't worry son, we'll find you a nice boy".
>>
Now that the dust has settled, what was the most memed character of this trifecta of meme games?

Lord of the Memes, as it were.
>>
>>50948503
[typical interactions of a loving couple when one is being far too silly].
>>
>>50950046
I think they would use gems. The settlement is literally carved out of a geode
>>
>>50950046
>>50950176

Assuming commodity acquisition is not an issue? It would probably be a communal style settlement in the same vein as a very, very, very large family.
>>
>>50948227
>>50948218
Firstly, Sir Lee is not viable evidence because that was a real dude.

Second, here's what sounds Mary Sue. Not is, necessarily, but sounds.
>Vietnam Grandpa, International Man of Mystery, Actual Realistic Spy
He's billed as being really hyper-competent and accomplished. Reads like a character who should be much higher level.

>International Man of Mystery, James Bond, Family Man, Team Dad, lots of marriage age children
Comes off desperate, like "eh fucked all the bitches and doesn't afraid of anything, oh my god you can't handle how virile he is". Also, a big family is one thing, but it given just how much overthinking has gone into his children, it makes a pregnancy fetish too obvious.

>James Bond
This is the most shallow shit, when somebody starts just saying "he's like [hypercompetent character]". A good GM wouldn't let any comparison like that stand without a damn good explanation, not for an animu protagonist, not for a video game hero, and certainly not for Bond. You might as well have written "Batman".
>>
>>50950214

At that point the currency is basically favors
>>
>>50950122
Always going to be the classic. NToRacle.
>>
>>50950225

The fact everyone obsessed over how gosh darn virile and huge his family is and how he fucks all the women just came across all lame, too.
>>
>>50950274
I missed this memeing so im guessing he was flavored like a male Amalthea
>>
>>50950252

Exactly, you could probably get away with munching on something in the pantry, but if you want to eat at the table you gotta promise to clean your plate and some pots when you're done!

Favors come in all shapes and sizes, if you want to insinuate the obvious for an openly smutty game.
>>
>>50950225
>it makes a pregnancy fetish too obvious.

Why are we suddenly complaining about fetishes now? What fucking general am I in.
>>
How will you commit suicide if[spoler]/when[/spoiler] you don't get into Molthune Knights?
>>
>>50950292
Kind of, except with less "nurturing widow who's had a hard life" and way, way more "OMG such a badass".
>>
>>50950292

If only, Amalthea was reviled the moment she waddled on stage bearing her innumerable children, Kurat was praised for his - heck, people textually jerked off to how amazing some of his daughters are, and how he's probably pumped a few children into Di or some other potential female characters.

It was disgusting.
>>
>>50950306

Oh shush, we've always mocked fetishes when they're brought to light.
>>
>>50950306
Because subtlety is sexy. Having nothing to make your fetish character an actual character besides a laundry list of generically badass accomplishments makes it less attractive.
>>
>>50950359
This very thread leads me to believe the opposite but fine, whatever you want to think.
>>
>>50950333
Amalthea X Casimir cuteposting was glorious tho
>>
>>50950320
I'll be too busy making a moe blob for another campaign to do that, anon.
>>
>>50950364

Ironically, Foxwife is an excellent example of how subtlety pays off; she's had numerous children over the years and dozens of lovers, but it's all implied. Out of view. The "in-between" backstory and campaign start.

Kurat's children and lovers were painstakingly detailed, he's described as an insatiable and incredibly virile Hobgoblin of whom woman, agent and slave are incapable of resisting - oh sure, the relationships never last, but they only end until after he's got a couple children from them.
>>
>>50950393

It was! It really was! That was a great example of potential character interactions and how you can mix fetish with general roleplay in a pleasing way.

But the character was frontloaded with her overpowering fertility and deep desire to be impregnated, it sullied the character as a smut girl well before she could be developed as an adorable, family-oriented widow finding love in the arms of a good man.
>>
>>50950415
And really, "he can't hold a relationship" is such a non-flaw that it's hilarious.
>>
>>50950333
I liked Amalthea and her concept.
>>
Reminder that Necromancy is still evil, regardless of how many orphans you use a skeleton to save
>>
>>50950489
Nowhere is it said that evil spells alter your alignment.

Nowhere.
>>
>>50950468

I did too, people just got too squicked out at the thought it might be lewd when worse characters got their praise.
>>
>>50950454
To be fair, you can't really get to character interactions pre game
>>
>>50950489
Is the Spheres bestiary out yet?
>>
>>50950504
Not all at once, unless it's something that's really, really evil.

Repeatedly casting evil spells at every opportunity probably imposes evil on you, but only a little bit at a time, and by the same token casting dominate person--a spell that isn't inherently evil--specifically to rape someone is going to be a situation that ends in "erase your alignment and write a new one".
>>
>>50950504
It's spoken about in the Descriptor section

"Casting an evil spell is an evil act, but for most characters simply casting such a spell once isn’t enough to change her alignment; this only occurs if the spell is used for a truly abhorrent act, or if the caster established a pattern of casting evil spells over a long period. A wizard who uses animate dead to create guardians for defenseless people won’t turn evil, but he will if he does it over and over again. The GM decides whether the character’s alignment changes, but typically casting two evil spells is enough to turn a good creature nongood, and three or more evils spells move the caster from nongood to evil. The greater the amount of time between castings, the less likely alignment will change. Some spells require sacrificing a sentient creature, a major evil act that makes the caster evil in almost every circumstance."
>>
I certainly hope Dragon game will breed some healthy memes. Weve already got the hippy fairy dragon with the "herbal inhalatants"
>>
>>50950554
There's the "Fantastical Creatures and How to Survive Them" book, which is rolled into the Wizard's Academy book as well, and is where that page comes from as well as the Gazebo upthread.
That's close enough to being a Sphere Bestiary, and is currently out
>>
>>50950595
The game is already a memem. With swimmingeagle at the helm, its going to be wall to wall thicc and fetishes
>>
How would I balance incorporeal PCs? Undead have a few weaknesses in this world that make it not completely amazing(like being buried under 6 feet of earth) but I'd really like to just make it work differently than it does now.
>>
File: e297d4a8f197ab97b82db129f211dad3.png (870KB, 785x1110px) Image search: [Google]
e297d4a8f197ab97b82db129f211dad3.png
870KB, 785x1110px
Here is the PDF of Divergent Paths: Medic:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/1140au

If you like this new full initiator class by Elric, you can purchase it from the Dreamscarred Press website... once it actually appears there.

I do not think much has changed about the medic since the playtest. Can anyone identify any differences?

The medic (sanguinist) is *still* the ultimate one-level dip for a Wisdom-based unarmed attacker or natural attacker, since it adds your Wisdom modifier to such damage rolls. A 4th-level sanguinist can still use Medic's Training and Unnatural Vitality to cure a massive plague from a whole city in a single day (e.g. Seven Days to the Grave). The sanguinist is the most interesting aspect of the medic to me.
>>
>>50950675

And that's a... Bad thing?
>>
>>50950225
>calls him Sir Lee
>not Sir Christopher

Bro, do you even knight?

I have a question that has nothing to do with oceans or sues. I see that Awesome Blow states that it normally deals damage equal to a slam attack, and the Brawler version deals damage with unarmed strike or close weapons. Would it be fair to say that it deals damage equal to whatever weapon you're holding? I'm trying to design a frost giant polo team mounted on mammoths.
>>
File: revolutionary girl utena.jpg (1MB, 4000x2818px) Image search: [Google]
revolutionary girl utena.jpg
1MB, 4000x2818px
So, in you guys's opinion, what country or place in Golarion would be the best place to make a former princess who wishes to be a daring prince from?
>>
>>50950800
Cheliax
>>
>>50950800

Brevoy, easily.

Brevoy is a traditional monarchy in that men get preference over girls, classic agnatic primogeniture. She would have become a prince to elevate her position in life!
>>
>>50949284
It has to be a sorcerer spell. If it was just 'on the sorcerer spell list' then it would say spell list.

It's like how Magi can only do their thing with Magus spells, even if the spell appears on both spell lists. If it's cast from a magus slot, then it's a magus spell.
>>
>>50950800
Taldor.
>>
>>50950788
If he doesn't do it right. Yes
>>
>>50950762
interesting
>>
File: 2bf.png (174KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
2bf.png
174KB, 500x332px
>>50950841
>Brevin Utena
>Already has a background to make her skilled at Dueling due to Aldori
>The weird unknown Giant ruins make it perfect to replicate the upside down castle and other bullshit
>She would be ethnically Taldane, while Anthy and Akio could be from the missing House Rogarvia
Holy shit its perfect!
>>
>>50950762

As well, here is the latest package of Monster Classes by Dreamscarred Press:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/j0sa0c

If you enjoy this product, consider purchasing a subscription to it:
http://dreamscarred.com/product/monster-classes-subscription/

The most noteworthy new feat in the Monster Classes line is this, from the Woodlands PDF:

>MOUTH MANIPULATOR [COMBAT]
>You have learned to use your mouth to manipulate objects almost as well as hands could.
>Prerequisites: Bite attack.
>Benefit: You can use your mouth as an additional “hand,” wielding weapons and manipulating objects as well as you might otherwise be able to with hands. You gain the ability to use items and act as if you had one additional arm (if you did not have arms or hands before, you can use your mouth as a single hand for the purposes of wielding weapons and using objects). You are not penalized for fighting with a weapon in your mouth, although you cannot speak, use your bite attack, or use any breath weapons possess while doing so.
>You can use your mouth to make skill checks that would normally require the use of hands, although you do so at a -4 penalty to the checks.

If you take the Adopted social trait for the Tusked race trait, you can then take this feat to wield a two-handed weapon in both hands and another weapon in your mouth, or two weapons in two hands and a third in your mouth.

Say, Forrest, what does "you are not penalized for fighting with a weapon in your mouth" actually mean? If I wield a greatsword in two hands and a longsword in my mouth, what two-weapon penalties do I take? Do I take the -5 penalty from the Tusked trait?
>>
>>50950320
I cannot self-terminate. You must lower me into the steel.
>>
>>50951027

The Woodlands PDF also offers the winter wolf monster class, which has this racial feat:

>SKINCHANGER
>You are able to change your shape.
>Prerequisites: Wis 13, winter wolf level 1st.
>Benefit: You gain the ability to change shape once per day as a full-round action. When you use this ability, you assume the appearance of a specific humanoid form (selected at the time of choosing the feat) with silver or white hair. Your ability scores do not change, although you lose the ability to use your bite attack and breath weapon. You can return to your natural form as a free action. You can remain in your alternate form indefinitely. This feat is a supernatural ability.

I dot not see a need for this to be limited to once per day. Considering that you are locked into a single specific humanoid form, what is the point of the daily limitation?

Moreover, could you choose "rune giant with the Giant template" as your specific form, making you Colossal?
>>
File: 1416597364325.jpg (62KB, 800x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1416597364325.jpg
62KB, 800x1164px
So I'm new here, can anyone come up with more an interesting way to make a gestalt character that teleports as early as possible using the dimensional dervish tree in combat? What I've considered thus far:
travel theologian/two handed heavy armored fighter
knife-master rogue/teleport focused wizard/arcane sorcerer.

Currently level 6 and anything in the PRD is a go save summoners (go figure) and gunslingers.
>>
File: Sad-loli.jpg (70KB, 680x578px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-loli.jpg
70KB, 680x578px
>just wiped a campaign
>already making plans for a new one
>just don't feel like playing at all, didn't expect to lose my character like that before his build could even come online
How do I get out of this funk, /pfg/? I honestly don't feel like playing anymore.
>>
>>50951163
Magus/Wizard. You don't need anything past Dimensional Agility, you just Spell Combat dimensional door and then full attack.
>>
>>50951210
Spend a month just taking a break from it, reading books, playing vidya games, go on a hike or a camping/backpacking trip at some point.

Just take a breather doing something you like, then maybe you'll come back feeling refreshed
>>
>>50951210
Vidja
>>
>>50949283
To me, removing curses, diseases, and other dank shot is the most iconic cleric thing. Restoration spells, you dig me? Not the straight hp gain stuff, though it's similar.
>>
>>50951212
I should specify, aside from getting dimension door as early as possible, this is mostly a melee build. I was leaning towards cleric for the utility spells outside combat and dues vult.
>>
Alright, so how gay is too gay for Pathfinder?
>>
>>50951448

There is no limit, you could be a gargling, boa-wearing sword swallower and you'll still be par for the course.
>>
File: ladiva_a.png (153KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
ladiva_a.png
153KB, 350x392px
>>50951448
>too gay
No such thing.
>>
>>50951448
See the shit posted in this thread? That is far past the limit.
>>
>>50951448
Apparently several loops around clean through flaming faggot, "anything with two legs that is female", and back through gay again.
>>
>>50951448
>>
If I want to play an Arcane Blaster, which of Wizard, Arcanist or Sorcerer would be the best anyway?

I want an approach that is all about total power if anything
>>
Where's the endowment table? I need it for my half-Chelaxian-half-Ekujae.
>>
>>50951574
Sorcerer. Wizard is about knowing everything and Arcanist is about adjusting to every situation, but Sorcerer is about having the raw power of magic behind you.

From a mechanics perspective, look at Blood Havoc, and the Orc, Draconic, and Wildblooded Elemental bloodlines.
>>
>>50951574
if you want total damage, sorcerer can eeke out better numbers, but won't have the versatility (including in elemental blasts) that a wizard or arcanist would.
>>
>>50951622

Ekujae are the wild Elves, right? I'd say that's 2d5 considering half-elves favor size over lithe.
>>
>>50951671
Yep. And we had con or Cha and con?
>>
>>50951448
You are too gay for Pathfinder
>>
Does Aboleth's slime affect a monk with immunity to normal diseases and magical diseases?
>>
Is heavy armor ever useful? I'm building a Warder and it just feels like you give up way too much speed and cost compared to medium armor, especially since mithral is a thing.
>>
>>50951709

Just con, though Charisma does a good job explaining how "shapely" it is.
>>
>>50951734

It's +3 extra AC and looks really cool! Who cares about a loss of 10 feet when you're not supposed to be that mobile anyway?

If've honestly never had a hang-up about heavy armor, so I don't get the issues.
>>
>>50951734

Take Martial Charge as your 3rd-level feat, and you should experience little issue with combat mobility.
>>
>>50951739
Are these units centimeters?
>>
>>50951789

Inches, while for women it's divided by 2 and converted into cup sizes.
>>
File: lady paladin knight short hair.jpg (147KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
lady paladin knight short hair.jpg
147KB, 600x857px
>>50951751
>>50951787
I guess it's more the ACP that bothers me than the movement, although you're right that Martial Charge is probably a good pickup.

What armor would you say she's wearing?
>>
>>50951027
>Say, Forrest, what does "you are not penalized for fighting with a weapon in your mouth" actually mean? If I wield a greatsword in two hands and a longsword in my mouth, what two-weapon penalties do I take? Do I take the -5 penalty from the Tusked trait?

You are specifically not penalized "for fighting with a weapon in your mouth."

Other penalties will work normally, including the -5 penalty from the Tusked trait.
>>
>>50951829
Interesting way to lose TWF. Switches to Multiweapon Fighting due to more than just two manipulator 'hands'

Not necessarily a problem, but something to consider when grabbing it.
>>
>>50951827

Looks like a breastplate to me, or perhaps some finagled form of full plate.
>>
File: baf38cd142dffa10228afb7d3130dbab.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
baf38cd142dffa10228afb7d3130dbab.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
>>50951829

Well, that is a shame. I suppose this is more for tieflings with the Maw or Claw (Bite) alternate racial trait, or indeed, any other race with a bite attack.

Still, "you are not penalized for fighting with a weapon in your mouth" is clunky wording, because by RAW, there would be no penalties for such a thing in the first place.
>>
>>50951027
>You can use your mouth to make skill checks that would normally require the use of hands, although you do so at a -4 penalty to the checks.

The list of unintentionally lewd DSP abilities grows.
>>
>>50951027
Isn't that directly ripped from the Ponyfinder race traits?
>>
>Magical Lineage

Do people use this for anything other than Magi w/ Shocking Grasp? I'm making an Oracle, and I'm wondering if there's anything particularly worth using the trait on because it does coincidentally fit my character.
>>
>>50951953
Fireball.
>>
>>50951931
If it is, that'd be a surprise to me. I've only looked into that book once and I never saw the traits. Convergent evolution of rules, I'd imagine.

>>50951924
Yeah. It was more intended as reminder text, but oh well.
>>
>>50951925

Not even as lewd as you hope, senpai. The mouth was already proficient with blowjobs, this is like a handjob with your mouth... A mouthjob?
>>
>>50951027
>Sentient Flesh Golem

Truly amazing.
>>
Dragon DM here.

There is a new character creation requirement. You must divulge your character's deepest darkest secret are you a boy or a girl?
>>
>>50952084

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
>>
>>50948015
Which one is 2hu?
>>
File: 1364959312956.jpg (73KB, 877x911px) Image search: [Google]
1364959312956.jpg
73KB, 877x911px
>>
>>50952084

God dammit Eagle, I was all ready to answer whatever filthy fact or secret you'd want to know, but that... That's just lame.
>>
>>50951996
>Not using your mouth to casually take off someone's clothes
>Not wielding sex toys with your mouth to use them on someone
>Not using your tongue to grapple
>Not using sleight of hand to hide things in your mouth
>>
>>50952140
I don't think that shark deserved that.
>>
>>50952143
>>50952116

Okay okay, Actually the question is What with the familial closeness of the Demesne, has your character ever fallen in love with a family member?
>>
>>50952126
2hu is Lynn Minett.
>>
>>50952165

All sharks deserve death.
>>
>>50952246

Shalar Morghulis
>>
What steps do you undertake as a GM to ensure a consistent sense of scale in NPC levels?

Page 253 of the Inner Sea World Guide presents a reasonable guideline:
>Power Levels: Throughout this book, particularly in Chapter 2, key NPCs are mentioned by name. Experience levels and classes are not presented for these NPCs, in order to maintain a level of versatility and freedom allowing adventure writers, hobbyists and professionals alike, to adjust these NPCs as they wish. Nonetheless, there exist guidelines for how powerful most rulers and heroes and city guards are in the Inner Sea region.

>The vast majority of humanity are “standard,” ranging in level from 1st to 5th—most with NPC classes like commoner, expert, or warrior (it’s uncommon for a character with only NPC class levels to be above 5th level). A significant number of a nation’s movers and shakers, along with other leaders, heroes, and notables, are “exceptional,” ranging in level from 6th to 10th. “Powerful” characters, ranging in level from 11th to 15th, are quite rare—typically only a handful of such powerful characters should exist in most nations, and they should be leaders or specially trained troops most often designed to serve as allies or enemies for use in an adventure. Finally, “legendary” characters of 16th or higher level should be exceptionally rare, and when they appear should only do so as part of a specific campaign—all legendary characters should be supported with significant histories and flavor.

However, later books completely disregard this.

The NPC Codex makes a generic barmaid a 5th-level commoner:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/npc-s/npc-3/barmaid-human-commoner-5

Also in the NPC Codex, a rogue "who is still seeking to prove his worth to a thieves' guild" is a 5th-level rogue:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/npc-s/npc-4/guild-initiate-halfling-rogue-5
>>
>>50950415
>Kurat's children and lovers were painstakingly detailed, he's described as an insatiable and incredibly virile Hobgoblin of whom woman, agent and slave are incapable of resisting - oh sure, the relationships never last, but they only end until after he's got a couple children from them.
Wait, what? Sure on /tg/ they meme that, but on his actual application none of that is true.
>>
>>50952294

The new Villain Codex makes a generic carnival crate-loader (not a dedicated strongman performer, just an all-purpose stage hand) an expert 3/warrior 3:
>LIFTERS
>Forever on the road, carnival troupes rely on humanoid muscle just as much as on charisma and deft hands.
>ROUSTABOUT
>Human expert 3/warrior 3
>Roustabouts act as the all-purpose workers who make up the bulk of any traveling show. Their duties can include toting supplies, assembling tents, standing guard, wrangling beasts, and performing when needed.

Likewise, a generic pirate thug is a fighter 5:
>CORSAIRS
>Thugs and brutes, more or less drunk on rum, constitute the majority of the crew of most scandalous pirate ships. Their officers must take a firm hand to keep them from brawling among themselves.
>PIRATE THUG
>Human fighter 5
>Among the least of the scandalous pirates’ ranks, these thugs are the first into the fray during any boarding action.

And let us not get into the absurdities of Paizo's adventure paths. It is almost guaranteed that during the fourth, fifth, and/or sixth book of an Adventure Path, a party will encounter inexplicably high-level generic thugs or generic city guards with no good explanation.
In Hell's Rebels' fifth book, for example, the party encounters a pack of six generic slavers (9th-level human rangers), plus a 12th-level half-orc monk and a barbed devil.
In Hell's Vengeance's fifth book, the 32 knights serving as grunt patrolmen for a captured citadel are 9th-level human paladins.
In Reign of Winter's fifth book, "a typical Russian soldier in Rasputin’s army" is a 6th-level human fighter, and that is a soldier from real-world Earth!

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

How do you maintain consistent and believable power levels for NPCs?
>>
>>50952307
>but on his actual application none of that is true.

The player himself went on here and posted the list of lovers and squirt-spawn on more than one occasion.
>>
>>50952218
>>50952084

Alternatively, the question i'd like for you to answer is, What is your relation to the Queen?
>>
>>50952218

You know, now I'm tempted to make a character who's a lovely daughter to the queen who just can't help but fall in love with family over and over and having kids with them. Because she doesn't like using protection.
>>
>>50952396

Well lucky you, because this is a campaign that supports that!
>>
>>50952262
I had a giggle because I'm just introducing my friend to GoT.
>>
>>50952314
Levels are stupid and you don't.
>>
>>50952396
if you think you can make it work without going overboard, then go for it.
>>
File: 1456980924832.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1456980924832.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>50952361
>What is your relation to the Queen?

>mfw my character can't call the Queen his mother, grandmother or even aunt
>mfw he's just some guy she rescued to serve a higher purpose
>>
>>50952410

I've been watching my family binge-view the entire series, like 3-4 episodes a day. They're halfway through Season 4.

They didn't react as bad as you'd expect from the Red Wedding, though my mom freaked out when Ros was killed.
>>
>>50952447

what if that higher purpose was to be her lover?
>>
File: 1449377778753.gif (51KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449377778753.gif
51KB, 500x200px
>>50952466

That could work, that could work really well.
>>
>>50952084
wait wait wait.
people weren't writing it down and/or it wasn't obvious from the big pictures of manly guys?
>>
File: 1482960861604.png (1MB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482960861604.png
1MB, 990x700px
Okay, so now that the Avowed are a thing, how does one most accurately create an Abyss Watcher?
>>
>>50952126
Why do you need to know?
>>
File: e37.png (20KB, 425x404px) Image search: [Google]
e37.png
20KB, 425x404px
>>50952506
>>
File: 1455058161562.png (91KB, 408x327px) Image search: [Google]
1455058161562.png
91KB, 408x327px
>>50952466

>Presumably human-sized male satisfying a 40-foot, purple five-headed engine of raw elemental destruction
>>
>>50952140
blue board, anon
>>
>>50952522
In fairness this is /pfg/ so who knows; maybe they've moved on from "dickgirls" to "cuntboys" in the time we were having supper.
>>
>>50952534

She's had 1000 years of lovers, and enough of them were humans for her to have an entire city of her children.
>>
>>50952534
It's called using one of the first two legs instead of the third one?

Although, interesting fact; humans have disproportionately huge dicks for their bodies, compared to the majority of other primates.
>>
>>50952515
I don't think there are any wolf pacts just yet, anon.
>>
>>50952515
I dunno, all I kniwnis the phrase "Soul of the Blood of the Wolf" is metal as fuck
>>
>>50952598
>Although, interesting fact; humans have disproportionately huge dicks for their bodies, compared to the majority of other primates.

This is known, however all the muscle control in the world won't exactly make fucking that any more pleasant.

Maybe she Enlarges them before the deed, I know I'd do that if I was an immortal, horny dragon-goddess.
>>
>>50952405
>>50952440

Well, I suppose I've been called out, then. Time to figure out how to get this to work before applications close!
>>
>>50952679
>Well, I suppose I've been called out, then.

Well congratulations. You got yourself caught. Now what's the next step of your master plan?
>>
File: 1446001799617.jpg (32KB, 396x353px) Image search: [Google]
1446001799617.jpg
32KB, 396x353px
>mfw researching local names for wind
>Mistral is a type of French wind, neat!
>Monsoon is a type of wind too, but everyone knew that!
>Sundowner is a California wind, wait a fucking second

KOJIMA!
>>
>>50952720
>picture of a slowpoke
>>
>>50952720
And, y'know, Jetstream. Four for four. They're called the Winds of Destruction for a REASON.
>>
>>50952720
As are Jetstream (and Kamsin). Why dif you think they're the Four Winds?
>>
>>50948015
So aside from memey characters and vote manipulators like Alastor+Diana or Maar, who are the most serious contenders for spots in this game?
>>
>>50952720
You...

You seriously did not know that?
>>
>>50952712

Crashing this concept with no survivors!
>>
>>50952739
>>50952742
>>50952745
>>50952748

I am not a clever man.
>>
>>50952742
Don't forget Khamsin, an oppressive, hot southerly or southeasterly wind blowing in Egypt in spring.
>>
>>50952754

Tell me about her!

Why does she wear the mask?
>>
File: slowpoke_6HNfoMR1.png (718KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke_6HNfoMR1.png
718KB, 1080x1920px
>>50952720
>>
File: DeMoMa.jpg (236KB, 531x659px) Image search: [Google]
DeMoMa.jpg
236KB, 531x659px
>>50952789
The Mask?
>>
>>50952827

If I pull that off, will she die?
>>
>>50952720
I honestly didn't know that last part. We can be dumb together, friend.
>>
>>50952835
It would be very erotic.
>>
>>50952742
Sam isn't a "Wind of Destruction", though he does have a wind related name: Minuano. Khamsin "the desert storm" also isn't a Wind, just some cyborg chump.
>>
>>50952871
>Khamsin "the desert storm" also isn't a Wind, just some cyborg chump.
See>>50952766
Also fucking Google it
>>
So question. I'm playing a vitalist in this campaign and I have a psicrystal. I've been using the psicrystal's sight ability to see through areas of darkness and such.

Sooo tonight the DM rolled out some kind of fog effect that effectively blinded everyone inside of it. DM says my psicrystal can't see through fog effects, but the wording of the psicrystal's sight ability makes it sound like it can, so I'm not entirely sure. Going by DM's rules of course because I don't want to make a fuss, especially if I end up being wrong. Would just like someone to weigh in on this.

Direct quote: Although it has no physical sensory organs, a psicrystal can telepathically sense its environment as well as a creature with normal vision and hearing. Darkness (even supernatural darkness) is irrelevant, as are areas of supernatural silence, though a psicrystal still can’t discern invisible or ethereal beings. A psicrystal’s sighted range is 40 feet.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/equipment/psicrystals
>>
>>50952871
Jetstream was actually one of the winds--hence the codename Minuano. He just didn't give a shit and still went by Samuel.
>>
>>50952827
What in the world is THAT from?
>>
>>50952929

Inner Sea Gods.
>>
>>50952906
>>50952924
>fucking Google it
>There was also a three-cyborg unit within the PMSC, called the Winds of Destruction: Sundowner (de facto leader), Mistral (captain), Monsoon (captain)
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Desperado_Enforcement_LLC.#Members
Khamsin isn't in that unit; he's just a senior officer in Desparado Enforcement LLC

Sam's involvement with Desparadom, and the Winds by a further degree, is shaky as well.
>>
What do you want to see in your horse archers?
>>
>>50952916

Well the thing depends on how you parse "ignores darkness, but not invisibility". They're both rather similar: light with information on another person fails to hit eyes with regular vision.

Think of it as its sense being equivalent to "see in deeper darkness", which is also confounded by fog.
>>
File: 1451424653038.gif (598KB, 438x750px) Image search: [Google]
1451424653038.gif
598KB, 438x750px
>mfw Personal Gravity
>>
>>50952974
Dead. On the ground.
>>
>>50952747
The obvious ones like Di are pretty evident. I'm actually kind of jazzed for some of the newer apps myself. Alexandrina and Kaylen are both pretty solid apps with interesting characters.
>>
>>50952974

Lethal, accurate fire from range while at full gallop on a noble steed.

>>50952987

>t. angry Roman
>>
>>50952984

4th level?

Hack them into little bits and hide the bits. You need bits for Raise Dead.
>>
File: ede5280d66de8fb53b077401cba40baa.jpg (111KB, 767x1073px) Image search: [Google]
ede5280d66de8fb53b077401cba40baa.jpg
111KB, 767x1073px
What are the best ways for a 4th-level character to reliably prevent a dead person from having Reincarnate or Raise Dead cast on them? The person needs to be dead (not just captured or petrified).

Create Soul Gem is too unreliable.

Dreamscarred Press material is permitted.
>>
>>50953010
Cremate the body and scatter the ashes. Reincarnate needs a portion of the body when it died and Raise Dead needs the whole body. Problem solved.
>>
>>50953006

Reincarnate can work on a single speck of ash.

I suppose the best way to implement your suggestion would be to cremate the body and then hide the ashes somewhere.

What other options present themselves?
>>
File: 2a709cd6a44a6c6dc4068240694a631d.jpg (165KB, 728x1058px) Image search: [Google]
2a709cd6a44a6c6dc4068240694a631d.jpg
165KB, 728x1058px
>>50952974
Embroidery and Cooking
>>
>>50952835
If you put it on, you *should* die.
>>
File: 1374931724186.jpg (110KB, 748x720px) Image search: [Google]
1374931724186.jpg
110KB, 748x720px
>>50953042

Didn't we actually stat her out once?
>>
>>50953040

Well, it works on a single spec of ash if you KNOW that spec of ash is them. Pretty easy for ash to be non-descript.
>>
How is MSB calculated for things like the prereqs of the Counterspell feat from SoP? If I have an int of 18, can I take Counterspell at first level on a Midcaster?
>>
>>50953010
How much money does the hypothetical person have?
>>
>>50953000
>full gallop
>-8 to hit without Mounted Archery
>-4 with it
Fuck this.
>>
>>50953108

CR 1 beggars have 250ish gold and a dagger.

CR 3 Barmaids can have up to 1500 plus that hangover cure
>>
>>50953114
I think Samurai get it down to a -2?
>>
>>50952747
I seriously hope that 2hu and DHB don't get in. Their autistic minmaxing doesn't seem comfy to me. You can already see them unravelling and sperging out in the chargen thread when O'jion wasn't 100% forthcoming on the downtime rules.
>>
>>50953145
>CR 3 Barmaids can have up to 1500 plus that hangover cure

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/npc-s/npc-3/barmaid-human-commoner-5
>Gear dagger, antitoxin, 2,298 gp
>>
>>50953148
I mean, to be fair, if you expect downtime, expect said downtime to use those rules, and are then told "hey we're not using those rules", it does kind of grate a bit if you planned for it. Not defending them per se, but it's within reason.

And at least for DHB his autism isn't actually all that minmax-y. 2hu's is legitimately autistic and the character itself seems fun. Besides, aren't you unravelling and sperging out right now?
>>
File: 1447258809417.jpg (268KB, 777x578px) Image search: [Google]
1447258809417.jpg
268KB, 777x578px
Rise of the Jade Regent had the Elder Memes.

Molthune Knights had Kurat.

What memes do you hope to see out of Dragons?
>>
>>50953148
>2hu
>unravelling and sperging out

>5. Will we actually be using the downtime rules in this game, or will it be fiated so as to avoid the nitty-gritty spreadsheet simulation?

Sounds like 2hu doesn't like them.
>>
>>50953167
Jesus Christ, what are they doing as barmaids with that kind of money? You could buy a +1 weapon with that and have some change leftover.
>>
File: Heritage.png (494KB, 881x556px) Image search: [Google]
Heritage.png
494KB, 881x556px
>>50953056
I dunno, but I'd peg her as a Ranger 4/Aristocrat 1
>>
>>50953169
>2hu
>the character itself seems fun
Nope.
>>
File: 1478667478293.gif (1022KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478667478293.gif
1022KB, 500x250px
>>50952965
>>50952720
Want to learn an even more cool thing?

>Raiden is an alternative name for the Japanese god of lightning and storms, Raijin
>Raijin opposes Fujin/Futen, the Japanese god of winds
>All the bosses in Revengance are wind related, other than two
>Bladewolf, who joins your side after defeating him
>And Senator Steven Armstrong, who is frequently stated to be not that different from Raiden, even somewhat lamenting that they had to fight.

Revengance is a cool game.
>>
>>50953187
>You could buy a +1 weapon with that and have some change leftover.

Anon, you could buy a *house* and a store with that kind of money. You could buy the tavern with that kind of money, you could buy *three* taverns with that money.
>>
>>50953103
MSB is total amount of class levels as a caster, essentially it's like the CL for Vancian classes
So for Counterspell, you need to be 5th level
>>
>>50953187
That's probably tip money of one kind or another.
>>
>>50953042
Should I switch Seht's profession to embroidery? He's Shoanti, not Hongali, but he's spent a lot of time with Varisians, and they have cool clothes.
>>
>>50953148
>>50953169

Honestly, I think it is kind of funny to give them slightly vague answers. It is like trolling them softly, it is subtle but triggers the fuck out of them.
>>
>>50953153
No, MSB is your total levels in casting classes. So a 10th level Mageknight has 10MSB.

>>50953103
However, MSB isn't used as a prereq for those. It's just Caster Level. And so a Mageknight would need to be 10th level to qualify. Your casting modifier doesn't come into it at all.

The prerequisites are just CL 5 and the ability to cast.
>>
>>50953153
>>50953210
Wait, is it your "Caster Level", or the total levels in casting classes? Because a midcaster would either need to be 5th to take it or 7th. Which is it?
>>
>>50953212
Alternatively she's been swiping it all off of the various adventurers that come in, get absolutely pissfaced, and won't notice a missing 10 gold or so when it happens since they'll probably just assume they spent it all.
>>
>>50953192
I figured out the wind connection after Monsoon and Jetstream, but I never picked up on the Raijin/Fuujin thing.

God that game is fun.
>>
>>50953232

JUST
DO IT
>>
>>50953236
Personally in my games, I'd homerule to make Counterspell feats be based off of MSB rather than CL
>>
>>50953254
>Counterspell
>Prerequisites: Casting class feature, Magic Skill Bonus 5 or higher.
But it is based on MSB?
>>
File: 1465994759545.gif (648KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465994759545.gif
648KB, 245x300px
>>50953185
If Kurat wasn't a horndog who fucked ALL THE WOMEN, he wouldn't have been memed as much.

/pfg/ game memes are pretty much 100% based on sex.
>>
>>50953234
>>50953234
Ah, so you're just an asshole, got it.
>>
>>50953265
Then why did >>50953236
Say it was CL based?
>>
>>50953247
It's one of those games made for the pure fun of it.
>>
>>50953285
Because, Anon, some people are stupid.

Like people who insisted Jetstream Sam was in the Winds of Destruction.
>>
>>50953265
>>50953285

Huh. That prereq must have changed at some point.

My pdf lists the prerequisite as CL 5.
>>
HOLY SHIT, (You) IS BACK
>>
>>50953313

No.

NO.
>>
File: (you).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>50953313
(You)'re a fucking liar, unless it happened between >>50953304 and >>50953313 Which I fucking doubt.

At least I still have this one ;_;
>>
>>50953332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
>>
>>50953283

Did you forget where you were anon?
>>
>>50953337
Check it.
>>
File: 1444283014104.jpg (54KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1444283014104.jpg
54KB, 600x610px
>>50953347
>>
File: 0 (You)s.png (462KB, 805x1250px) Image search: [Google]
0 (You)s.png
462KB, 805x1250px
>>50953358
She ain't coming back, lads.
>>
File: 1432772439268.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1432772439268.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Hey, does anyone have good art for a Nymph? I mean, I've got some art but it's either explicitly martial or just plain explicit.
>>
>>50953388
>>
>>50952357
Yes and? Having children and lovers is important for a game about building a noble family.
>>
>>50953388
Well technically nymphs are at the least a walking softcore film.

I don't usually say this but "fucking google it", as one click on 'images' does in fact give a very large stack of probably exactly the level you're looking for.
>>
File: 1479238901927.png (405KB, 750x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479238901927.png
405KB, 750x700px
>>50953388

Why not just use a picture of a generic pretty person?
>>
I'm >>50949068

Would taking the War sphere with the Battle Manipulation drawback and the Revitalize talent, and the Warp sphere be a better option? I'd plan on taking counterspell at 5th, and swapping the fate bless talent for curse, leaving me with a first level talent and a trait to pick. What would be good options for the feat and trait? I liked the look of the cantrip feat, though I wonder it's effectiveness later?

Also, would you guys recommend taking the personal warp drawback to get something like unseeing teleport or emergency teleport? Should/could I take Dimensional Agility if focusing into teleport?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm pretty new at picking sphere talents.
>>
>>50953373
Refresh the page so your it updates.
>>
>>50953388
Just use a generic elf waifu.
>>
File: a606d42590b8b83ab265a50d2ed8a047.jpg (601KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
a606d42590b8b83ab265a50d2ed8a047.jpg
601KB, 1000x1399px
>>50953483
>>
File: 1444439143094.jpg (20KB, 234x331px) Image search: [Google]
1444439143094.jpg
20KB, 234x331px
>>50953423
>>50953448

Well of course I could find art for it on Google, but I was asking you nerds because it's a bit more fun using something from someone's private stock.
>>
File: 1349576571260.jpg (52KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1349576571260.jpg
52KB, 600x338px
>>50953480
What is this sorcery?!

I love you Anon!
>>
>>50953234
Yeah, I absolutely love this. Especially after the bitchfit 2hu threw when RotJRanon essentially said "I'll know an overpowered character when I see it."
>>
File: 1479202993503.png (467KB, 612x814px) Image search: [Google]
1479202993503.png
467KB, 612x814px
>>50953492

Here you go

friend :)
>>
File: 1379801729360.jpg (202KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1379801729360.jpg
202KB, 800x800px
>>50953483
>>50953490

>Forest spirit assuming the form of a young brown-elf

Anon please, this looks wrong, but feels right.

>>50953508

Thank you friend!
>>
File: Cute.jpg (70KB, 799x599px) Image search: [Google]
Cute.jpg
70KB, 799x599px
>>50953498
Just needed a refresh to get the old stuff back.

I love (You) too.
>>
>>50953500
>>50953234
I generally agree, but goddamn do I wish the Molthune GM would give more info about the start of the game. Rules I don't care for, I just wanted to know how the whole landed thing was going down.
>>
>>50953492
But you said you didn't want explicit.
About nymphs.
>>
>>50953530
>I just wanted to know how the whole landed thing was going down.
Comfily.
>>
File: 1468187531259.png (1MB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
1468187531259.png
1MB, 950x950px
>>50953234
>>50953283
>>50953354
If you're the GM and you're answering questions in such a way to deliberately troll players, then you're just being an asshole.
>>
>>50953548

2hu and DHB deserve to be trolled
>>
>>50953533

I'm a terrible liar! I just want something I can post around Molthune Knights without getting strange looks!
>>
>>50953548
I'm agreeing with you anon, I'm the second one in that reply-list.
>>
>>50953533

sexy doesn't mean "lacks clothing"
>>
File: 1472862129780.png (253KB, 568x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472862129780.png
253KB, 568x700px
>>50953563
Be excellent to each other.
>>
File: 1442718719752.jpg (150KB, 759x782px) Image search: [Google]
1442718719752.jpg
150KB, 759x782px
>>50953545
>Comfily
The issue arises because comfy is a subjective term.

Just look at the /r9k/ threads about comfy things. Some find cold, dark winters comfy, some find this to be the comfiest thing
>>
>>50953581

I've always wondered, does a headpat to a Witchwolf feel different from a headpat to a human?
>>
>>50953588
Is Kurat comfy?
Is 2hu comfy?

Serious questions.
>>
File: 1447289639927.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447289639927.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>50953588
>bump limit
We /maximum comfy/ now
https://soundcloud.com/vxlkyrie/sweet-scent

May comfy times lay in store for you /pfg/!
>>
>>50953418

Not to the extent he did it. The DM isn't even making the marriage game a big thing, but apparently DHB did.
>>
>>50953563
Why does DHB deserve to be trolled?
>>
File: 1459818261716.jpg (432KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1459818261716.jpg
432KB, 1440x900px
>>50953609
Nigga I just said it was subjective.

Witchhunting ain't comfy, yo.

How comfy will your village be /pfg/?
>>
New Thread: >>50953628
>>50953628
>>50953628
>>50953628
>>50953628
>>
>>50953609
No.
No.
>>
>>50953148
>DHB
DHB's autism isn't really minmaxed. It's more about planning out things. In this case he chose his family. Last time he chose a caravan route.
>>
File: 1461474499929.gif (888KB, 640x511px) Image search: [Google]
1461474499929.gif
888KB, 640x511px
>>50953631
I shall stay behind to comfypost.

I wish you'd have let me continue for a bit more, Mi'qote-anon.
>>
File: 1461505813640.jpg (275KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1461505813640.jpg
275KB, 1280x854px
>>50953649
I wonder if Molthune gets comfy winters like this? Are they too tropical/temperate for that?
>>
File: 1459029458432.jpg (385KB, 1601x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1459029458432.jpg
385KB, 1601x1149px
>>50953661
Comfy valley is probably easy to defend comfily so.
>>
>>50953649
>>50953613

>tfw I was a turbo-procrastinator and dumbie that couldn't settle on a concept until the 11th hour
>tfw I missed out on being memed or being comfy with an early completed application

>tfw my concept would result in a comfy mansion overlooking golden fields of grain and fragrant lavender, among numerous luxury crops to produce textiles and vibrant dyes
>tfw I could've gone maximum comfy, but I didn't
>>
>>50953631
page 5 fucknuckle, and Ive been waiting the whole time.

no one post in the new thread, let it fall off and Ill post a better one
>>
File: 1442720071949.jpg (840KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
1442720071949.jpg
840KB, 1000x664px
>>50953670
It's never too late to get comfy anon!

But are the Molthune Applications closed? I'm still working on the last bits of mine.
>>
File: 1480820878583.gif (988KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1480820878583.gif
988KB, 500x454px
>>50953691

Still open.

>>50953670

Just post it. Surest way to not get in is to not app
>>
>people saying DHB is sperging out & unraveling
>apparently asking a question is sperging out and unraveling
No seriously, is asking if they use downtime or not sperging out? He is correct that the LFG advertisement says they are using it. It's a perfectly legitimate question.
>>
Well since the Page 5 new thread got canned I guess I'll just post my query in here until we get to page 8.

To you DM anons out there, what are your suggestions for a newbie DM who's not entirely sure what he should put in between travels to and from locations? My experienced players are going to be leaving their hometowns for the first time in their lives, and I don't know what they should encounter in between that and their target land aside from the standard "you're attacked by highway bandits" cliche.
>>
File: 1442720918593.jpg (618KB, 2559x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1442720918593.jpg
618KB, 2559x1599px
>>50953691
How comfy are your libraries?
>>
>>50953670

Tell us your character! Weave us a meme so you may find it easier to type them out!
>>
>>50953609
>Is Kurat comfy?
Plenty. The character plan he has presented is "I want to start with a winery and move into higher education with a secret espionage training facility."

Let us be serious. No one would give a shit if we didn't know it was DHB. People get autistically angry because we know it is a tripfag.

The fact we are largely attempting to run a homebrewer off the thread just goes to show /pfg/ can't have nice things. 2hu I don't care, but DHB actually makes shit.
>>
File: 1459015387709.jpg (2MB, 2775x2082px) Image search: [Google]
1459015387709.jpg
2MB, 2775x2082px
>>50953734
Where does the time go? Why can't we go back?
>>
>>50953723

Give them opportunities for acts of good. Wagons with broken wheels or lost dogs/cattle. Traveling merchants who may or may not be deities of travel carrying rare goods. Stashed treasure for those with a keen eye to dialog clues, or ways to build a reputation in game, such as meeting a royal coach along the way.
>>
File: 1459021434411.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1459021434411.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>50953767
Cozy mountain Minkai villages when?
>>
So why do we bully DHB?
>>
>>50953768
I imagine if I do that I'm going to need to draw up a map so I can keep a copy of where they're going.
>>
>>50953790

It doesnt have to be too fancy. Just an encounter map with some terrain.
>>
File: 60658137_p0.jpg (687KB, 1342x1632px) Image search: [Google]
60658137_p0.jpg
687KB, 1342x1632px
>>50953785
Because he isn't a cat meido!

Or because both he, and all of /pfg/, have autism. Yes, even (You).
>>
>>50953691
>>50953708

I know I know! I'm just tied up with parties tomorrow and an incoming heavy session-laden week, Sunday is basically crunch time for both Molthune Knights and Dragons.

>>50953738

He's a local farmer and woodsman who came to become a cherished friend and potential paramour of a mighty nymph in his neck of the Backar Forest, enabling him to guide a beleaguered Army squad out of the impenetrable depths of that woodland and earning the interest of a man that could do what their rangers could not.

He's been shipped off to run a village near that slice of forest to foster continued good relations between the Fae and Molthune, while using his considerable knowledge on plants and animals to manage a (hopefully) flourishing town producing dye, textiles, grain and cattle.

He's Avowed (Fae) || Slayer, and a real proper country lad, all provincial courtesies and mannerisms, he feels like he's got something good with this knighthood, and just wants a good life, a good wife, and a rocking chair to enjoy the perfumed winds and jingle of wind chimes.
>>
>>50953785
A good portion of people are jealous/salty when his characters get attention while theirs do not.

He is a homebrewer. He doesn't post about his characters using his trip, but people know his account name because of one time he accidentally posted with his trip then deleted the post.
>>
>shit general pruned
noice, now to wait for page 8, then to post a proper general
>>
>>50953847
>A good portion of people are jealous/salty when his characters get attention while theirs do not.
That's a pretty big fucking assumption you're making.
>>
>>50953810
Where?
>>
>>50953829

Oh gosh, and I just realized my writing's all awkward in that explanation which happens with phoneposting! The screens are so tiny!

Only tiny thing about the character; you know what hey say about country boys!
>>
>>50953847
>A good portion of people are jealous/salty when his characters get attention while theirs do not.
Got anything to back that up?
>>
File: 1463440381207.jpg (862KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463440381207.jpg
862KB, 1600x1200px
>>50953777
I find castles to be cozy!
>>
File: smug anime girl 417.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl 417.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>50953829
>Molthune
>gestalt
>>
>>50953810
I found this site, donjon? It seems to be pretty alright for large scale world generation.
>>
>>50953869

I use a flipmat for my RL games. It is actually the one that came with my old 3.0 players guide. One half is a dungeon crawl and the other is an open white field. Online just use roll20 or a graph paper generator
>>
>>50953866
>>50953883
Before people have quite literally said this. That they're angry that his character get attention while theirs do not.

I'm repeating what /pfg/ has said. People get "discouraged" because of his characters being memed, or angry that they get talked about.
>>
>>50953907
2hu has gotten basically no memeing and people still hate his character.
>>
>>50953907
Where have people said anything like that?
>>
>>50953919
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/discouraged%20DHB/
Found two right off the bat. I can find more if you want.

The thing is, people act like DHB killed their dog. We talk about him literally fucking constantly. What does he do? He occasionally asks for advice on here, but what else?
>>
>>50953935
Autism.
>>
>>50953935
>both comments have to do with optimization or detail and don't have a hint of anger in them. Just general discouragement.
So are you DHB or did he do something like suck your dick?
>>
>>50953957
DHB does get told to kill himself constantly.
>>
File: Teatime.jpg (121KB, 830x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Teatime.jpg
121KB, 830x1000px
Hi /pfg/ Any recommendations on content for parties between lvl 12 to 18? Like modules and adventures
>>
>>50953889

Okay fine! Avowed (Fae!)
>>
>>50953949
so making Unchained versions of shit classes for peoole who dont like PoW for whqtever reason is autism?

or are you saying that all OC is autism?

>>50953957
so do you have any actual argument for your side, or are you a shitposter with bo life?
>>
File: bullyranger.png (647KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
bullyranger.png
647KB, 833x696px
>>50953957
It's probably the anti-bully ranger squad that roams these parts.

What we need is more bully rangers then!
>>
>>50953988
Do you?
>>50953967
Now show me that those "I feel discouraged by DHB" and "he should kill himself" people are one in the same? Fuck I'm pretty sure "DHB should kill himself" anon is just one guy.
>>
File: Cheliax Is Desperate.png (798KB, 775x523px) Image search: [Google]
Cheliax Is Desperate.png
798KB, 775x523px
Stupid but actually on topic question: How many Tactical Presences does a warlord 'know'? The ability implies all of them, but there's a feat to get more, and they don't get all the gambits, so I'm confuz.
>>
File: Rakshasa.jpg (8KB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
Rakshasa.jpg
8KB, 193x200px
>>50953975

Fucking Rakshasa
>>
>>50954002

I want to spoil you rotten just so I can take all your toys and watch you go through withdrawal!
>>
>>50954006
>straight up just a "no u" response
So it's the latter then. At least I know I'm arguing with someone who hasn't passed middle school yet
>>
>>50954031
>Now show me that those "I feel discouraged by DHB" and "he should kill himself" people are one in the same? Fuck I'm pretty sure "DHB should kill himself" anon is just one guy.
At least I know I'm arguing with a big fucking faggot though.
>>
File: eeehhh.jpg (8KB, 175x287px) Image search: [Google]
eeehhh.jpg
8KB, 175x287px
>>50954015
C-can you just do the first part? I promise I'll be good!
>>
>>50954006
>Now show me that those "I feel discouraged by DHB" and "he should kill himself" people are one in the same? Fuck I'm pretty sure "DHB should kill himself" anon is just one guy.
How about the people in this thread blowing out of proportion his application.

Like >>50952357

DHB talked about his character's children. People act like he is wanking to it when all the evidence points otherwise (mainly the fact that he doesn't make fetish content and has stated he doesn't want to).

People in this thread act like having a big family is somehow cancerous to the game. Or having former lovers.

Let's go through his lovers:
>slave
One he has had for 30 years and purchased years ago.
>first wife
Passed away years ago
>second wife
Stated to be married for political reasons.
>servant
Had two kids with while a diplomat
>two old colleagues

I don't know how any of these are unrealistic.

Also >>50950455
When quite literally half his relationships last more than a decade. One for three decades. For the most part it seems like half the people shitposting only listen to the memes on /pfg/ and don't actually look at his application.
>>
New thread
>>50954081
>>50954081
>>50954081
>>50954081
>>
>>50954084
No, go away, you're literally just shitposting and fishing for (you)s.
>>
File: 1452112175917.jpg (23KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452112175917.jpg
23KB, 800x600px
>>50954084
>sniping the thread from the anon who called making one after page 8
You fucking snake
>>
>>50954084
Report and ignore.
>>
>>50954080
>people critizing his application is suddenly the same as them telling him to kill himself
And yes. Detailing a characters family tree out like that in such fine detail is really fucking strange, and him having children by so many different women does raise some eyebrows, regardless of how long it was inbetween.
>>
>>50954116
See, if it was constructive criticism that'd be fine. Or even just "I don't like thing". The general attitude is "fucking hell this disgusting application" and the like.
>>
>>50954084
Duck you anon duck you win every fiber of my being I was waiting until page right I had already laid claim so we wouldn't have a shot thread lime we do all the time I tur buy head for one secodband you make another one duck you ducking with rusty rake go and duck your witch hunter buff busy in the ads and get aids you stupid lifeless week hobo duck tou
>>
>>50954148
Well if the general attitude is disgust, maybe there's something wrong with it?
>>
>>50954148
This is 4chan, negative feedback is going to be amplified.

And the posts you link just called his kids squirt spawn and how "can't hold a relationship" is a non-flaw. Hardly, "disgust".

I feel like you're taking criticism against DHB personally for some reason.
>>
>>50954153
The problem is they never explain why thigh, and they never put in proper clear indications of what's wrong, and instead all they've done is complain and make personal attacks at the person

It's the same with people who complain about PoW without ever explaining what about it they don't like, and what other systems they'd use instead, it just makes them look like bitches
>>
true general is here
>>50954182
>>50954182
>>50954182
Come over
>>
>>50953474
War sphere + Battle Manipulation is really good, and safety is worth considering. There might be stuff worth looking at in the War handbook as well. Warp can probably wait, but definitely take the personal warp drawback (at first).
Thread posts: 422
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.