[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1254: Kamen Rider Discussion Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 429
Thread images: 70

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50913280
>>
God damn could you people just grow up already.

It's a bunch of silly Japanese idiots in spandex.
>>
Wow, I'm surprised he's here this early in the thread.
>>
>>50923186
You could make anything stupid-sounding if you try.
>>
>>50923186
God damn could you just grow up already?

It's just a bunch of people on the internet discussing things they like.
>>
Uploading one more time, and I'll make sure it gets to the drive.

/krg/ is go
>>
>>50923197
>hurr durr it derr toast-shitter

No. Fuck you. It's a bunch of plastic god damn toys.

>>50923217
Oh sure, and yet I get bitched out talking about Worm.
>>
>>50923186
You remember all the Worm/Fate/Exalted/Naruto general talk? Remember how you shut us down every time we said to talk about something else?

Karma.
>>
>>50923231
YOU HAVE HAD WORM DISCUSSION-

MOST OF THE THREAD HAS HAD WORM DISCUSSION. ENDLESSLY.

FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS NOW. MAYBE MORE.
>>
>>50923186
God damn could you people just grow up already.

It's just a bunch of poorly drawn cartoons with bad voice acting.

It's just a bunch of washed-up actors with bad writing.

It's just a guy with bad hair trying to get another fifteen minutes of fame.

It's just a bunch of strangers on the internet playing make-believe together.

It's just some pathetic loser with nothing better to do than to troll a bunch of strangers on the internet playing make-believe together.

...actually that last one hits the nail on the head pretty well, come to think of it.
>>
File: ManWhoWalksthePathofHeaven.jpg (64KB, 350x652px) Image search: [Google]
ManWhoWalksthePathofHeaven.jpg
64KB, 350x652px
>>50923231
>It's a bunch of plastic god damn toys.
And it fucking revels in it.
Walking the path of shitpost, the man who will derail everything.
>>
So how bad of an idea is it to use Knowledge is Power to create Gaia Memories for Entity Shards/ Prana/ Essence/ Chakra/ Hamon/ The Spin/ The Old Blood? Did I hit everything?
>>
File: azama fuck you fire emblem.png (244KB, 902x915px) Image search: [Google]
azama fuck you fire emblem.png
244KB, 902x915px
Soon there will be fire emblem discussion. Soon.
>>
>>50923231
Oh, you're not the shitposter? Apologies.

I expressed similar views last thread, but I'm still fine with people discussing something that I utterly dislike. Still, I'd suggest growing a thicker skin if something that you could just ignore bothers you so badly.
>>
>>50923231

Oh, you want to talk about Worms? That's great!

So, how did you guys deal with ZECT and the Natives? While most of the natives are cool, there are some misguided eggs thinking that humans HAVE to become Native Worms as well. Or you could've totally been on board with turning all humans into hyperspeed bug people. It's a good way to live.
>>
>>50923271
I identified said misguided eggs, then hit them with Rider Kicks. This is Kamen Rider, there are very few problems that can not be solved by kicking them.
>>
File: sain fire emblem.png (252KB, 383x500px) Image search: [Google]
sain fire emblem.png
252KB, 383x500px
>>50923266
apologies for the mean filename, that was not my intended file.

THIS was the file.
>>
>>50923271
>>50923084
Oh, hey. Not him, but could you weigh in on this?

>>50921784
>>50921858

Could they help you learn spells/techniques that you could theoretically learn from someone else or on your own? I mean, it's kind of like learning higher application such as lightningbending or what-not, but the divide between unlearned supernatural techniques and your own power is somewhat hazy.

Last thread archived before I could post this.
>>
>>50923234
>Remember how you shut us down every time we said to talk about something else?
Have to admit I never remember anyone doing that. I do remember people doing what this ass is doing, screaming at people to talk about something else during them.

So uh, pretty sure this is actually karma, just not for him.
>>
>>50923271
I used Communism* to make everyone equal!
*Communism is the name of my Disease from Warframe/ Resident Evil. I got Strength Of The Whole.
>>
>>50923266
Please no. The Fire Emblem jumps are probably my least favorite of all.
>>
>>50923271
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfevBIsVG1o
>>
File: Emps.png (82KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Emps.png
82KB, 300x300px
Looks like it's that time of the morning. Random Initial D lyrics posting anon, I call upon thee.
>>
>>50923264
You.

YOU.

YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Well played.
>>
>>50923293
That's some Plague inc tier naming skill
>>
>>50923309
do it babe

get me power

shake my body, what are you waitin' for?
shock my muscles, it's so easy
feel the music playin' forever more
dance as never, get up and get on

another day that comes along
don't you know, don't you feel
gettin' good power
another night that comes along
feeling like you're dreamin'
feeling like you're flyin'

get me power
do it babe
love explosion for you baby
get me power
get me higher
new vibrations from me lady

get me power
do it babe
get me power
get me higher
new emotions from me to you

you're my woman so I can ask for more
help me baby, it's so easy
light my passion, don't ever leave me so
love me tender, be mine forever

gettin' good power

get me power
do it babe
get me power
get me higher
new vibrations from me lady

get me power
do it babe
get me power
get me higher

shake my body, what are you waitin' for?
shock my muscles, it's so easy
feel the music playin' forever more
dance as never, get up and get on

gettin' good power

get me power
do it babe
get me power
get me higher

get me power
do it babe
get me power
get me higher

gettin' good power

get me power
do it babe
get me power
get me higher
>>
>>50923309
TALLY HO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrYlJvu4xKw

EVERY MORNING JUST LIKE EVERY DAWNING
DRIVIN ALL THE WAY TO WORK
RUNNIN LIKE A ROBOT, ALWAYS MAKIN MY BEST
NEVER GOT MY MIND DOWN AT REST

BOY, SHE TAKES ALL MY CRAZY FEELINGS
LIKE A FIRE BURNIN' IN MY BRAIN
CAN'T STOP THE FEVER DOWN INSIDE,
HELP ME COME ON

HOT HOT RACIN CAR
SILVER SHININ LIKE A WISHIN STAR
HOT HOT RACIN CAR
CHASIN DEVILS OUT ON THE RUN
HOT HOT RACIN CAR
SILVER SHININ LIKE A WISHIN STAR
HOT HOT RACIN CAR
CHASIN DEVILS OUT ON THE RUN

SHE'S THE QUEEN OH BOY SHE'S LOOKIN SEXY
GOT MY HEART JUST SPINNIN ROUND
WHEN YOU HEAR ME CALLIN KNOW THE CHALLENGE BEGINS
LOAD ME FULL OF ADRENALINE
>>
>>50923320
Shit, that's actually a nickname. It's supposed to be Kingmaker Syndrome, mainly because I like the word Kingmaker. It's a nice word.
>>
File: shocking truth.jpg (54KB, 214x253px) Image search: [Google]
shocking truth.jpg
54KB, 214x253px
>>50923266
>>50923281
Daily reminder that hitting Macross for the singing perk that lets you gather life energy by holding concerts and holding rock offs lets you farm enough quintessence in between dragons and zeph's tantrum to make an army of back up band morphs and the like. Along with dark mage being best origin, best perks.
>>
>>50923324
>>50923352
M-m-multi track posting!
>>
>>50923175
Reminder that even if there's no God or Buddha, there is Kamen Rider.
>>
>>50923448
Speaking of which.

Is there anything that would let a person kill the concept of cancer?
>>
>>50923221
I may just be missing something, but didn't you skip over Gaim?

I don't check the threads that often so I wouldn't know if there were plans for that or something
I was looking forward to attaching fruit to my pelvis[
>>
>>50923475
Use a wish to kill the concept of Cancer across the multiverse.
>>
>>50923483
Gaim is kind of a strange animal in that it doesn't really...fit the other Neo-Heiseis well. That and Merchant had a hold of the claim on Gaim, so Digger and I worked around it.

We're trying to get in touch with him and see if he still wants to work on it. If not, we or at least one of us may be picking up the flag.
>>
>>50923475
A noble phantasm that can cure diseases on a wide scale maybe? Or wiping out human civilization to the point they can longer conceptualize what cancer is.
>>
File: joy JOY HAPPY BIRB.gif (726KB, 240x152px) Image search: [Google]
joy JOY HAPPY BIRB.gif
726KB, 240x152px
>>50923381
holy shit.

now that's a good build.
>>
>>50923493
By the time my chain ends, I think I should have two or three full-blown true wishes.

Cancer is definitely a broad enough concept, and a disturbing enough one, that there is a measurable benefit to eradicating it across the multiverse.

>>50923509
Cancer occurs in all species, not just humans.
>>
>>50923524
Yeah but who cares about anyone but humans? Honestly, some might think you're starting to lose that Nazi cred Crux.
>>
>>50923533
I never had it in the first place. If losing nazi cred is the price of eliminating cancer, I pay it gladly.
>>
>>50923524
Okay but other species don't understand cancer as a concept, only humans do.
>>
>>50923533
>Yeah but who cares about anyone but humans?
>tfw my doggo died of nasal cancer a couple years ago
I am 99.9% sad now, anon.

>>50923544
Shine on, Crux.
You crazy, noseless weirdo.
>>
>>50923475
Well cancer is just a negative gene mutation so if you had someway to ensure that genetic change is always beneficial/neutral that'd deal with the concept of cancer. Maybe if you used Legacy of Use (Smite) with an item and healing magic to create a legendary item that ensured the above over an area and increased it's legend enough eventually just having it in a setting would stop any cancer from occurring.
>>
>>50923552
You know what I mean. I wish to encompass all concepts of cancer and eradicate it as such. Don't be a pedant.
>>
>>50923475
Go for Megas Therion in the Anima jump, so as to get access to Divine Rank spells and knowledge of every spell in the game. Then, cast Uncreation targeting cancer. Uncreation can target wide categories of thing, so "cancerous cells" should be valid. Now, cancer doesn't exist, and never did, to the point that it will resurrect people who were killed by cancer (which is a bit weird, because the text for Uncreation says it can't uncreate things in the past. I think that's just meant to mean that you can't make it so that something you don't have access to never existed, though. Like, if you want to uncreate Julius Casear to create a new timeline without him, you'd need Caesar to be around to target). Though technically that just removes all cancer, it doesn't necessarily stop cancer from being created for the first time in this new universe resulting from your spell. Uncreation targets concrete entities, not abstract ideas.
>>
>>50923524
>I should have two or three full-blown true wishes.
I know this question pops up like every other thread, but what jumps offer true wishes?

I'm a sucker for post-spark rewards, and anything that sweetens the deal is a must have for me.
>>
>>50923569
Duly noted, and I will happily do that. I assume I'll have to recast this in every jump I visit, but it'll be worth it.
>>
>>50923309
Can't go without this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
>>
>>50923568
Destroy 4chan first.
>>
>>50923475
Become Lord or Muse of Life in Sburb, take some Softcap Perks, and grind until you reach the point where you can keep everyone perfectly healthy in every universe.
>>
>>50923524
Statistically speaking you're not that likely to die from cancer.

You should instead wish to remove the negative effects of obesity.
>>
>>50923594
Fate Stay Night/Fate Extra (with the new multiple settings coming you'll probably get a few)
Tower of God
>>
>>50923610
Okay.

>>50923613
If I do that, people will get fat with no consequences. How about I wish for no cancer, and roll out improved genetics to people so they can deal with the negative effects themselves?
>>
>>50923613
>negative effects of obesity.
Obesity in 9 times out of 10 a choice. So no, do something like car accidents instead.
>>
>>50923610
>take some Softcap Perks
Which Softcap perks do you think would allow you to do that?
>>
>>50923568
>>50923613
If you're going to make a wish you shouldn't use it on a one off thing. Wish for the power to make that one thing happen. Then you'll have control over any negative consequences and possibly additional use if you worded the wish correctly.
>>
Can someone post the infernals jump?
>>
>>50923624
I mean like remove humanity's ability to gain too much excess fat.

>>50923626
I'm just saying if he wants to save the most people wishing to stop cancer or car accidents is a pretty ineffective way to do it.
>>
>>50923641
Any of them, theoretically. Though likewise, I'm fairly certain that any way you did it would take so much time as to be impractical. Think about how many people are going to be dying of cancer while you're busy making your perfect anti-cancer powers instead of actually curing people.
>>
>>50923642
What negative effects are there going to be from eradicating cancer? Unless it's one of those shitty wishes that goes 'oh, no life no cancer'.

>>50923655
As I said, improved genetics. You ever see a wizard in Harry Potter that's not just chubby, but morbidly obese? You see how much food they eat? I rest my case.
>>
>>50923674
>As I said, improved genetics. You ever see a wizard in Harry Potter that's not just chubby, but morbidly obese? You see how much food they eat? I rest my case.
Slughorn.
>>
>>50923662
>Any of them, theoretically.
Softcap, from Elona - physical stats, skills, and "spells/magic"
Rare Kind, SDK - physical and spiritual stats
Folded 1000 Times - skills

Am I missing any?
>>
>>50923674
Umbridge.
>>
>>50923674
Is magic itself physically draining, or is it just swishing and flicking that does that? Also, plenty of fiction doesn't showcase or even acknowledge that fat people exist. Also also, I'm pretty sure "seeing" them is irrelevant because the movies are non-canon.
>>
>>50923674
Crabbe was pretty damn fat.
>>
>>50923674
Depends on how it gets rid of cancer, like if it did it by stopping evolution or something. Honestly whenever I hear wish I think of Monkeys Paw or Madoka so I'm probably looking at the most negative possible interpretation. If you're getting rid of cancer you might as well wish that everyone/everything would never suffer from sickness/illness or something. Try to get as much out of that wish as possible.
>>
>>50923175
Christmas was way too busy to really work on this, but it's jumpable, and the basic framework won't change, things will just get added.

First though, the main jump
>>
>>50923698
>>50923727
Well fuck.

I'll be revising my genetics package to ensure that fat deposits won't go beyond a certain percentage, then.
>>
So, is there any official information or ruling on what the Progenitor Virus from Resident Evil actually does to someone? Supposedly it makes them superhuman, but in what way, and to what level?
Also, somewhat related, would the Antibodies perk protect you against something you intentionally infected yourself with? Like, say, a syringe full of the Prog. virus?
>>
>>50923748
And the supplement. No, it's not final, but nothing's getting removed from this, only added.
>>
>>50923701
Is there any perk that means your physical abilities won't atrophy over time of you're not training? I've got one for skills but I don't know if there's one for physical capabilities.
>>
>>50923751
I'd recommend also giving people the ability to alter what their metabolic baseline is set to. There are potential advantages in certain survival situations to having more or less fat on the body.
>>
>>50923767
Can't remember it's name, but there's one in the Modern Action Movie jump.
>>
>>50923221
Is it possible to make Eyecons out of Heroic Spirits in Fate?
>>
Alright JC how often do you introduce advanced technology to primitive civilizations? Keep in mind primitive is only relevant to the level of the Technology so it counts if you gave Star Wars blasters to a 21st century world.
>>
>>50923784
Heroic Spirits aren't really the dead people from history, they're reproductions made by the Throne of Heroes, so I doubt it. You could probably make Eyecons of the originals, though, if you could meet the requirements.
>>
>>50923806
I don't so much give it to them as enhance people to be able to discover it themselves, along with subtle hints I've left for them. Probability manipulation is good for this, I can guarantee that a scholar finds the necessary inspiration to discover something independently.
>>
>>50923758
...this doesn't need to be a supplement. It's 2 pages long.
>>
>>50923806
Not all that often. I prefer to inspire people to do it, and or force the information on how to make it into the collective conscious through magic.
>>
>>50923767
>>50923777
Old Age and Treachery from 80s Action Movies does this.

Are there any perks for keeping your psychic skills/strength from waning?
>>
>>50923784

The odd thing is that They're a lot like the Spirits in Fate already, but if you're able to perform the ritual on them...Yeah, you could.

The result would probably be a Toucon Boost-tier Eyecon with abilities and designs based on the Servant version of that figure rather than the version you'd normally get. I don't think they'd make the Eyecons operate differently than normal but you'd probably get Toku'd up versions of the Servant abilities I imagine.
>>
>>50923767
There's one in the BBS jump. "Immortality", I think it was.
>>
>>50923758
Can you buy multiple specialties?
>>
>>50923844

3 pounds of dreams is pretty good at this from Psychonauts, I'm sure
I think some psionic perks from Anima do it well too
>>
>>50923830
...I'll consider just merging it into the main jump, wow, I feel stupid for not thinking of that before.

>>50923860
You can indeed, provided you want to blow all that CP in order to get enough TP to do so.
>>
>>50923845
Digger, I know you ain't getting those (You)s, so in case you missed it, I've got a question up here: >>50923286
>>
>>50923286
>>50923877

Oh? What am I weighing in on?
I answered the question I thought. Player One is chill with Toggle and is more or less meant to be a good bro and mentor to you so he won't be too shaken up by the idea.
>>
>>50923748
For the Ring Drawback, is it okay to have your companions gang up on you and rip it out of your ear? Would you be forced to try and stop them?
>>
>>50923889
Oh no, it's a different question. Could they help you learn ki techniques and spells if you possessed the relevant "gift" and could theoretically learn or be taught such things.
>>
>>50923806
I sold Ray Guns for fun and profit in GTA
The only time I really fucked up a settings tech was Mass Effect where I introduced ship drives that didn't need Mass Relays and a shit ton of energy weapons and super soldier serum
>>
>>50923748
Still disappointing. You didn't try to add more perks to make it more then 3 perks per jump, there's so many more origins that could be used, it still feels like the jump is mostly an excuse to get at some of those items, the wetboy origin starts you off as an apprentice for some reason whilst the others start off fully fledged.

Overall, it feels like you really only want to get the magic and artefacts from this jump as you certainly haven't made any effort to go beyond those, despite the series having an enormous setting with plenty of interesting things to be offered as origins or perks.

>>50923758
Why is it 2 pages long?
>>
>>50923810
>>50923845
Knowing this doesn't make anything easier on what should I get. Guess I'm maxing out on drawbacks, again.
>>
What happens if you combine the SuperSonic, Kabuto with Lord of the Speed, and Drive drivers and then transform?

Do you become fastness itself?
>>
>>50923903
Or murder your spouse. I meant to add that.
>>
>>50923758
Can you learn stuff outside of your specialty?

Also... are these metaphysical effects of the magic or something? Because it /really/ seems like you're arbitrarily limiting things for the sake of inter-jump balance.

>Dullard (Free) - You’re really, really slow at figuring out new things with your specialty, and FORGET trying to branch out into other fields of magic.

>Average (100 TP) - You’re really, really slow at figuring out new things with your specialty, and FORGET trying to branch out into other fields of magic. Learning to use your specialty is easy enough, but trying to learn things outside of it is really, really hard. Not impossible, but very hard.

Also, is there a reason that you don't start out at "Average", like... presumably most Talent users?
>>
>>50923905
Of course! As long as you're capable of actually performing it with your current capabilities, you CAN be mentored into it. The only things he really couldn't teach you are things that you physically aren't capable of (like breathing fire as a mundane human or performing bloodline-based techniques if you aren't of that bloodline...or a kamehameha-like attack if you don't have a drop of ki)
>>
>>50923952
...Shit man, that's pretty cool. Thanks, mate.
>>
>>50923748
>>50923950
Damn, I fucked up that copy-paste pretty hard. Point still stands, it seems like you're arbitrarily saying, "Intelligence, memory, out-of-jump talent, and OOC learning boosters don't matter."

>Dullard (Free) - You’re really, really slow at figuring out new things with your specialty, and FORGET trying to branch out into other fields of magic.

>Average (100 TP) - Learning to use your specialty is easy enough, but trying to learn things outside of it is really, really hard. Not impossible, but very hard.
>>
>>50923806
I'm fairly consistent in my selfishness concerning advanced tech, Prime Directive as an excuse or no. Several Colonial Marines went back to Galactica with blaster wounds when they tried to overrun the Defiant during that whole "Boomer shot Adama!" thing, and the Defiant herself had several upgrades like isolinear computers, photon torpedo launchers replacing the nuke silos, and the all-droid crew.
>>
>>50923748
Ka'Karifer is required for a Ka'Kari but like they don't get a discount or anything to purchase one. They should at least get a discount imho.
>>
>>50923806
The only thing I'm ever willing to introduce is advanced medical technology and genetic "polishes". And usually a hidden arcology or two with an advanced A.I. to distribute methods of Clean Energy and other such quality-of-life things when they're deemed ready.
>>
>>50923806
I teach them the basics and I leave a book behind with almost everything they need to advance in technology, but I don't want to impose my ways on them.

I'm usually of the mindset that they can run themselves and they can make choices that are best for them. What I leave behind and give are merely helpful suggestions.
>>
What's a good perk for teaching people magic systems, other than Sacrificial Bestowment?
>>
>>50924150
One of the Magician capstones from JLD, ifyouknowwhatimean.
>>
Anyone know if the WoD: Mummy jump was complete? Can't seem to find it in the Drive.
>>
Jump # 149 Fire Emblem Genealogy of the holy war
Starting Location: thracia
Background: Noble (100)

Perks:
*Minor Bloodline (0)
*Charm (100, Discount)
*Motivational Conversation (200, Discount)
*Major Holy Bloodline – Naga (600)
*Sol (100)

Companions
*Import (300)

Drawbacks:
*Loptyr’s Ire (+400)

(I have no idea what I am doing but here goes)

I didn’t know much about the world, I didn’t know much before and the me of this world had seemed to lead a very sheltered life. It was a bit surprising when the assassination attempts began. First someone tried to poison our food. Thankfully I have spider sense so none of my companions or non-companion friends were poisoned. That was the first attempt but more fallowed

I put to use my skills in investigation and interrogation and managed to track down the assassins. Sadly they had been hired by someone who had been hired by someone else. It wound up being a lengthy investigation spanning several kingdoms. The assassination attempts grew bolder with each attempt.

It wasn’t easy but I discovered a tangled web that seemed to be leading to Verdane. We made it there trying to keep a low profile and investigated thing. Apparently there were some whispers of weird goings on at the castle. So we investigate the castle find out an evil mage Sandima was controlling the king and two of his sons. His third son Jamke, somehow proved resistant to Sandima’s control.

I managed to enlist Jamke’s aid. Together we reveal Sandima’s treachery and freed the king and his brothers. I manage to capture Sandima. We begin to interrogate him but someone kills him with dark magic during the interrogation, his last words being something about reviving a dark god Loptyr and we would all pay. Ah, an evil cult, joy.

(to be continued)
>>
>>50924335
I had hoped that we had gotten to the bottom of things but it seemed there was much more involved.
So back to hunting for clues, interrogating assassins and investigating. From the increasing frequency and power of the attempts I can tell I am getting close. Finally a long trail leads me to a man named Manfroy, the archbishop if the cult of Loptyr. We track him down to what turns out to be a huge trap. We are swarmed by evil mages, undead and an army. Unfortunately for him, I’m a jumper so none of that really meant anything.

He tried to turn me to stone, I blocked the spell with my sword. My companions and I smashed through his army and his mages. By the time he even thinks of fleeing we are already upon him. He tried to cast more spells but I punched him in the solar plexus knocking the air out of him. By the time he regains his breath I have disarmed him and tied him up so the fights over. He tries to tell me that my actions have only delayed the inevitable, Loptyr will rise again.

I blinked innocently and asked “Who’s Loptyr?” his jaw dropped. I feigned ignorance a bit and explained that I had only come here because someone kept trying to assassinate me. I told him he might have been successful had he just left me alone. I think I broke him with that… he didn’t want to talk after that. He eventually was turned over for his role in several assassinations and got burned at the steak for the whole Loptyr thing. I also found an evil book in the desert where he was so I cast sphere of ultimate destruction and tossed it in.
>>
What's your Persona, and why did you pick it?
>>
>>50923952
If you buy two shift slots can you use both a shift car and shift car type at the same time?

Also, "Alternatively, you can just add slots for Shift Cars/Signal Bikes, Gashats, or an Eyecon on your belt, one slot of each type for every purchase." Is this meant to give you one Gashat slot, one Eyecon slot, and one shift slot with every purchase? I'd like it if it does but I suspect that it is a typo.
>>
Is Psyren claimed as a jump? If not, I'm claiming it.
>>
What's my best option for combining things?
>>
>>50924737
Depends on the kind of things.
>>
>>50924749
Weapons for the most part, I've found a few different methods for being able to quickly switch between different weapons but I can't think of any that would turn 2+ weapons into 1 weapon with all of the qualities of the materials
>>
>>50924732
I think so. Here's what I could find so far. Also, nice seeing you again.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50386101/#50386968
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>50924789
Okay so a dude had a WIP? Awesome I'd love to see it, maybe even this anon and tovam could take their different ideas and make a full blown Jump out of it, or just work together. Team efforts happen. Heck I'll even help out with some ideas if they don't mind. I love the setting and really wanna see this work out. Tovam is a content creator and someone I can Name to get attention so it'd be great to have that extra level of communication but this anon has only a single line to them, not really much of a claim but something we should respect. Can we ask for them to come out?
>>
>>50924892
Yo Gaunlet, could Strategy Guide from Minish Cap be used to learn special techniques and spells? Even if you have to go through the entire process, it still seems like it'd be worthwhile.
>>
>>50924892
Was the first thing you did really to announce that you wanted a Mortal Heroes gauntlet? Like, what in particular did you find appealing about that book?
>>
>>50924789
>>50924892
Indeed, it's not really a claim, more of an FYI. But I'd like to team up if that person is still around and working on it.
Does anyone know who I can contact? He mentioned working on multiple jumps.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>50924930
It could possibly show you to where to find mentors/scrolls forgotten by time/Ghosts who knew the techniques/etc. but there must be a way to learn said technique for you to make learning it an achievable objective. Otherwise it'd be one of those sidequests that doesn't get you much other than some lore implications and a few rupees.

>>50924945
>Was the first thing you did really to announce that you wanted a Mortal Heroes gauntlet?
Yep.

>Like, what in particular did you find appealing about that book?
In truth I'm unsure what attracts me to Mortal Heroes, other than the fact that the Merits and Flaws system needs a bit of a touch up and now never will it get it. I just found something epic about the sensation of being a simple mortal among beings as strong or stronger than the local gods. I guess you could say I'm the kinda man who likes to cheer for the underdog.

>>50924986
My best wishes that it all works out tovam! I'd much rather you and this anon make a great Jump together but I'd love for there to be any Psyren Jump at all really.
>>
>>50925032
>but there must be a way to learn said technique for you to make learning it an achievable objective.
Wouldn't "going through the same steps the creator did" be a way to learn it? After all, it had to be learned somehow.
>>
>>50923806
Puzzle boxes.
I leave a ton of them lying around in each world, all over the place, and each one holds a single piece of vital information about a current, serious problem in that world.

But it's not just that easy. After they OPEN THE BOX, they have to decode the information.
>>
>>50924986
While you're here, does the meaning of "mundane technique" for Technique Mimicry change depending on which world you go to? Like, if everyone (including you) could learn magic with enough time and effort, does the meaning of "mundane" shift accordingly?
>>
>>50925075
The no (You) thing is throwing me right off.

>Wouldn't "going through the same steps the creator did" be a way to learn it?
Not really. Think of it as a guide to a video game, which is what it's based on, you can't just ask it to allow you to make intuitive leaps for you, only read how you could find a way learn it. So in this case lets just say you're Link, anyone who wanted to learn the final technique of the First Swiftblade, is SOL but Link thanks to a convoluted questline manages to meet and learn the technique from the ghost of the First Swiftblade. That's the kinda thing you can expect, so if there is no way to achieve the objective with what is in the world then no you can't just learn a technique by going through the motions, as there is no way for you to reasonably know those motions. Granted if there is a ANY way to learn it, including convoluted 1 time only questlines, then you will know how to do it.
>>
>>50925145
paste
a.quotelink.ql-tracked:after {
content:" (You)";
}
into the custom css and you'll get your (You)s back
>>
>>50925116
In most magic worlds you need a 'spark' to learn magic, like having it in your blood in Harry Potter, or needing affinity in Wheel of Time.
If there is a world where magic can be learned purely through time and effort, like Slayers, then yes, Technique Mimicry will apply.
>>
>>50925227
What about worlds where /anyone/ can learn magic, because /everyone/ has the "spark"? Naruto, for example.
>>
>>50925213
What does that mean?
>>
File: 1482967768071.png (36KB, 834x582px) Image search: [Google]
1482967768071.png
36KB, 834x582px
>>50925254
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>50925213
Thank you good sir. It worked!

>>50925253
Actually to be perfectly honsest the only folks who have Chakra in Naruto are the folks on the Elemental Nation's local continent, the guys across the sea, inferred by Hashirama (I think I spelled that right...) would not have the 'spark' as they were not there when the Sage and others were passing out Chakra.

>>50925254
Means I got my (You)'s back and it is now much easier to find things that I need to prioritize.
>>
>>50925271
Or get 4ChanX.
>>
>>50925283
Happy to help, but I'm just passing on what another anon posted in the previous thread
>>50925289
also an option
>>
>>50924782
Armsfusion Crafter seems to be the go-to option.
>>
>>50923475
I think Hunter X Hunter might have this as a power. It was one of the protagonists friends ability.
>>
>>50925440
>Special Trait from xianxia
What?
>>
>>50925417
I'm not familiar with that option, where is it from?
>>
File: have-mercy.jpg (172KB, 987x812px) Image search: [Google]
have-mercy.jpg
172KB, 987x812px
>>50923175
Hi everyone!

I want to start a healslut chain. But I'm not sure how to make that happen.

The only idea I've got so far is to stack healing Perks and use "Special Trait" from Xianxia to make sexual pleasure my power source.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>50925451
Again, what is Xianxia? I've never heard of that jump.
>>
>>50925442
From the Mystical Being origin of the Xianxia Generic Jump (which is almost finished). "Choose any ability that allows you to feed and grow strong on something other than normal food, such as blood, emotions, light, magical or spiritual energy"
>>
>>50925444
Aion. It lets you take one thing, and add it's properties to another thing, such as adding lighting damage from a lightning sword to a fire sword, so now it does two types of damage, three if you include slashing/piercing.
>>
>>50925451
Start Off in overlord the series,pick up a bunch of companions who can fill the other party roles and are physically attracted to you.
>>
>>50925466
uh, pretty sure that hasn't been posted here? Don't we already have a Wuxia jump anyway? Aren't they the same thing?
>>
>>50925451
There was a drawback for this in Tsukihime
>>
>>50925467
Wow, just checked it out and that's perfect, thank you very much
>>
>>50925475
It's only been posted on secondary Jumpchain communities so far.

No it's not quite the same as Wuxia. Xianxia is more high-fantasy, focused on genius sociopath characters looking for immortality. That might be a bad explanation but the two are legitimately distinct!

>>50925471
That's a good suggestion roleplay-wise, thanks. But I'm also looking for a way to justify it mechanically.
>>
Are there any perks that allow you to give plot armor to people or otherwise make destiny/fate lend them a helping hand?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>50925475
Wu Xia and Xian Xia are two different things. If you are intreasted in the differences here you go: http://www.wuxiaworld.com/wuxia-vs-xianxia/
>>
>>50925513
Probably don't bring it up if it's only on SB or Reddit. Just a survival tip for the future.
>>
File: Toriko attack scale.jpg (1MB, 4500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Toriko attack scale.jpg
1MB, 4500x2000px
>>50925475
Wuxia is to Game Of Thones as Xianxia is to Exalted
In wuxia magic and the supernatural are mainly limited to Qi/Chi based wire-fu and anything else is very rare. Xianxia is full of magic and monsters and people becoming gods and traveling to other planes
A high powered xianxia setting ends up looking like the end of Toriko though I don't know what the jump maker intends
>>
>>50925513
have you read the overlord jump? Trust me, it's mechanically justified, it's a very good jump for picking up fantasy skills and powerful custom Waifus/husbandos.
>>
>>50925496
You're welcome. It's also good for merging shields and armor together, since it will take each defense or buff and apply it to the one set of gear. I don't know how well it works with technology though. If Aionon is around, what happens if you use it to fuse machines?
>>
>>50925525
And since it's being made on other communities, we can obviously expect a balanced, well thought out, not made just for power jump!

ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
File: LinleyCD.jpg (230KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
LinleyCD.jpg
230KB, 800x617px
>>50925513
>>50925466
Does anyone have a copy or at least a link to this unfinished jump
>>
>>50925516
Namer from PGTE should do the trick.

>>50925525
>I don't know what the jump maker intends
Considering the main author is one of the hardest power-wankers on either site? Shouldn't be too hard to hazard a guess.
>>
>>50925475
Wuxia and Xianxia are quite different, in general think Jackie Chan for Wuxia, and Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures for Xianxia. Only if Uncle vs Shendu was a roughly equal fight.
>>
>>50925477
Are you talking about this?
"Stabilizer 200 CP: By drinking your blood, or by having sex with you, others can increase their
personal power at the expense of your own. Others seem to be able to be able to tell this at a glance,
and while some will not try to take advantage of this others will. Your strength will slowly restore it's
self, but it's going to be a big drop in power."
Pretty interesting and hot but it makes me a victim.. I'll have to think about it.

>>50925523
Sorry! I kinda knew that which is why I was referred to those as "secondary communities"
That won't necessarily be enough to save me, I know.

>>50925539
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0iU3oEOP-MiM3ZBYmJqWGlKQ3c/view

>>50925526
Umm I will read it right now and get back to you.
>>
>>50925542
I've been considering Namer, but it has the issue that it doesn't stop helping once the deeds are done, and if the person dies it goes hunting for a new "host", so to speak, to attach itself to...
>>
>>50923221
how many kamen rider jumps do we have now? in the triple digits Id wager

>>50923606
if you destroy the concept of cancer 4chan will no longer be cancerous which for all intents and purposes will make it not 4chan

>>50925477
drawbacks cant outlast their jump of origin
>>
>>50925594
>drawbacks cant outlast their jump of origin
Pretty sure you can choose to keep drawbacks into the chain if you want to.
>>
>>50925615
really when was this decided?
>>
>>50925632
Ages ago, back when the threads were only in the double digits.
>>
>>50925632
Not sure but it is something people do, usually with drawbacks that are either harmless or provide a constant thematic challenge for a themed chain.
>>
>>50925586
Uh, several magic systems then? Namely those from Inheritance Cycle.
>>
>>50925594
>how many kamen rider jumps do we have now? in the triple digits Id wager
Still in the double Digits man. Though if we had a Kamen Jump for every Rider we'd hit the triple digits easily.

>drawbacks cant outlast their jump of origin
Well actually dood in some Jumps, when they don't explicit say that Drawbacks go away, it is accepted by the vast majority to be okay to keep particular drawbacks that you want. I know that Konata-Anon uses this to keep drawback companions, who are still drawbacks, and the Inuyasha Jump explicit says you can hold over the drawbacks from it IIRC. It's been acceptable for about a year or two now, i think.
>>
>>50925632
Not him, but it's a houserule that's been around for ages. It hasn't been used very often lately though, or at least not that I've seen. There was also always a bit of unease about using it for non-downside drawbacks, or trying to use it to carry over things like time extensions. The idea was you couldn't keep something beneficial even if it was called a drawback. I think Konata uses it to keep some drawback people around, which sounds like it would get annoying very fast.
>>
>>50925670
>>50925688
>>50925697
all right I may have been somewhat wrong
agreed that its problematic if they stop being drawbacks
>>
>>50925674
Thanks, I'll check that out.
>>
>>50925706
Another note, if you drop it, that's it. You can't pick a drawback back up again later if you decide you don't want it at the moment.
>>
File: pink.jpg (980KB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pink.jpg
980KB, 1414x2000px
>>50925551
>>50925526
banchô I've read the Overlord jump!

Were you talking about "A Custom NPC"? It is a nice option but it doesn't give me particular powers that fit my gimmick. Which is curing and buffing through physical contact and sex.
I might pick Angel and the healing affinity it sounds great for a support build.

I guess I want to be some sort of succubus-healer (?) so I'm going to look for succubus options now.
>>
>>50925551
Thanks for the link to the xianxia jump
After looking over it it doesn't seem that bad and it looks perfectly jumpable as is
>>
>>50925697
> which sounds like it would get annoying very fast
You know how there are perks that increase your general happiness and mental wellbeing? ... well, despite stacking the crap out of those, I prettymuch ignore them.
BUT. There are also a good number of perks that specifically increase your patience, and ability to not be annoyed. They're usually pretty cheap, too! So, I usually end up grabbing every one I find. And I don't ignore those.

So, say what you will about me, but I'm capable of putting up with a lot of crap.
Like. A loooooooooooot.
>>
>>50923175
I want to check out one of dirge's super long jumps. Can anyone point me to his work?
>>50925930
So which drawback companions do you have following you around?
>>
Could Requip Magic from Fairy Tail be used to transport yourself into the Warehouse?
>>
>>50925959
No, it's never been shown to be able to move the user like that, only bring equipment to them.
>>
>>50925956
Here's his drive of 'finished' work.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwguygZJzquVVFd1WHVUZXYzR1U?usp=sharing
>>
>>50925989
Thanks. It's so great that he did Mononoke! Do you know if he's working on anything new?
>>
File: konataanswers.png (115KB, 275x320px) Image search: [Google]
konataanswers.png
115KB, 275x320px
>>50925956
> So which drawback companions do you have following you around?
Off the top of my head...

> Rival [Yugioh]
> Annoying Mentor [Golden Sun]
> Keef [Invader Zim]
> Onee-Sama! [Raildex/SCIENCE!]
> Annoying Tag-Along [Digimon]
> That's A Secret! [Slayers]
> Scrappy [Scooby Doo]
> Excalibur [Soul Eater]
> Schrodinger's Cat [Hellsing]

Rival ("Vera") is similar to me, but without perks, far less lazy, and a driving passion to be... uh. My rival. Drawback says she's opposite me on the myers briggs, but I'm midline enough that it's just semantics.
Mentor is a Proxian scholar who talks a lot. He means well, is a nice guy, but never shuts up. Loves giving exposition. I stack knowledge, so he's largely superfluous to me.
Keef ("Neet") is an Irken, because I started out in the space sticks that jump. She likes to draw risque fanart of me.
Raildexloli likes to look at risque fanart of me.
Digimon is an annoying twit of a Mikemon who always has a sarcastic quip about every damn thing.
Xellos is Xellos. He's a smug asshole who just barely provides enough help to my other companions to justify his existence.
Scrappy is Scrappy. He's fully aware that he is invincible, and sometimes it makes him do stupid shit.
Excalibur is Excalibur.
Schrodinger is not technically a companion, even in the drawback sense, but he's everywhere and nowhere and at that point he can prettymuch do whatever the hell he wants to do.

If I have more, I've temporarily forgotten them because I'm tired.
>>
>>50925901
I believe Banchô was speaking about the innate talents, or one of the classes. It's quite easy to miss.
>>
>>50925516
>>50925586
>>50925586
You can put conditions on Names so that it doesn't pop up unless it's needed.
>>50925714
I'd be curious to know what you found. There's a few items that grant invulnerability, you might want to distribute that to your friends.
>>
So, with all the relatively recent brouhaha over Exalted Jumps, who's currently working on the Jumpchain for Abyssals?
>>
What would happen if you used Scar Dead from Medaka Box against an Endbringer?
>>
>>50926156
They'd quickly regenerate from any damage you did since if they're still alive, their core hasn't been damage and that's the only important part. The rest is just regenerating, non necessary flesh.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (311KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
311KB, 1200x1200px
>>50926094
Dang it the only thing I can find is this
"Enhanced Healing Magic: Your magical healing spells are especially potent, doubling their effectiveness and halving their cost. You would be well praised and rewarded as a healer if people knew you had this ability. Only affects magic that explicitly heals and does nothing else."

Which could be interpreted as getting headpats but I'm looking for more than that.
>>
>>50926153
I don't think there is one in the works, after Infernals is done it might be a while before someone makes one for another type of exalt (or one of the alternate settings).
>>
>>50926153
>>50926215
No, there was not too long ago. Jumpmaker just went AWOl.
>>
>>50926029
I'm certain he's working on both new jumps and adding stuff to his "almost done" jumps like scenarios. I also heard he was brushing up many of his older jumps like the FF series to 'bring them up to standard'.

>>50926153
I *think* an anon said they wanted to work on it, but I've neither heard nor seen anything since.
I posted about a week or so back something along the lines of "hey whoever's doing Abyssals, I have some ideas if you want them" but nobody replied. I kinda wanted to collab on it but w/e.
So I'm not sure if someone is actually working on it or not.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>50926215
There was an anon who claimed it but he has yet to put out a WIP to my knowledge.
>>
>>50926231
>>50926236
I stand corrected.
>>
>>50926182
If you're looking for lewd, you might want to check here https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/jumpchain.1689/
>>
>>50926263
Supposedly QQ has their own drive but all I can find in their thread is a link to the GH jump, anyone have a link to their drive?
>>
>>50926215
>>50926231
>>50926233

Dammit.

Looks like it'll be a while before I do any of the Exalted Jumpchains.
>>
File: We may have missed our flight.png (84KB, 800x996px) Image search: [Google]
We may have missed our flight.png
84KB, 800x996px
>>50923929
>>
File: Nazarick.png (662KB, 1280x423px) Image search: [Google]
Nazarick.png
662KB, 1280x423px
Tell us about your canon companion and how you improved or destroyed their lives by taking them with you.
>>
Is the magic power stealing perk from DC Occult based on Black Alice but trading her ranged theft for the knowledge of how to use the stolen powers?
>>
>>50923221
The science tree in this is soooo good. You can learn how to digitize matter, make human like AI, transfer consciousness into machines, and of course slowdown.

Really need to do something for my robot tech now. Ironically for becoming a man obsessed with business in Bubblegum crisis that was all about robots, I haven't done anything particularly interesting with robots for a while.

Also maybe you could expand notes to include just how Mr Jumper works with you. Do we get it as alt-form post jump? Do we keep perks?
>>
>>50926561
No, her version also takes the skills of the people as well and temporarily depowers the being she draws from. I think they're just *ahem* "preventative measures" to stop it from being too bullshit.
>>
>>50923238
Sure, still not a drop in the bucket compared to Fate discussion or gundam. The thread has favorites, deal with it.
>>
>>50923806

Does like. . .patenting and selling reasonable-ish inventions for an era count? Because if so, I've got really great blenders and hologram phones just kinda scattered about some modern worlds. It's a nice source of income when I don't wanna get a Job, and I end up buying a lot of shit.
>>
>>50923806
all the time, I have a moral responsibility to distribute technology for the betterment of sapience
>>
>>50924579
You could, it'd probably look disgusting like Dead Heat tho.

Oh, Heavens actually handled that. I tihnk it's meant to be "Of any type for each purpose" but I'll have to ask him specifically.
>>
File: Shigi_4.jpg (4MB, 2203x3042px) Image search: [Google]
Shigi_4.jpg
4MB, 2203x3042px
>>50925526
>>50926810
So were you talking about Custom NPC or something else for healslutting?
>>50925901
>>
>>50926944
I was in fact talking about custom NPCs, they a Early game jumper specked in healing only is no good on their own. they need a party, they can get a party of sexy NPC's They find attractive early in overlord.. but>>50926810
was more about A Reply to the question.
>>
>>50926983
Thank you for clarifying!
>>50926810
>was more about A Reply to the question.
I know I was just trying to get your attention by responding to your latest post.
>>
>>50925283
That's movie stuff.
>>
>>50926865
I did figure it was a typo.

I just tried to look up dead heat but am not finding any particularly ugly pictures.

Thanks to both of you for the jump.
>>
File: Stone skipping with Hashirama.png (44KB, 600x262px) Image search: [Google]
Stone skipping with Hashirama.png
44KB, 600x262px
>>50927079
Not really, no. I'm speaking of the fact that when Hashirama and Mandara were fighting it out a bijuu bomb made it to the 'other side' after crossing the ocean. This is in reference to when Hashirama would skip stones to the other side of a river with Mandara, but Mandara couldn't make it to the other side to begin with, inferring that there is a separate shoreline that has yet to be seen in the manga so far, however with Boruto we may even see those shores yet. This is stuff from the manga.
>>
>>50927176
>Other side
As in we see an entire other country or some guys mention some other side that could be taken to mean many different things (Loop around to the other side ofthe elemental nations, going across to some island in the way) instead of another continent
>>
>>50925283
If any one else exists, why wouldn't they have chakra? The Sage isn't hydrophobic, he could easily cross to any supposed overseas lands that we don't see in any way.
>>
File: The other shore.jpg (188KB, 800x1172px) Image search: [Google]
The other shore.jpg
188KB, 800x1172px
>>50927210
You can see either mountains or something on the other shore. I'm not the best dude to ask about what exact it is though. Hashirama outright states "the other shore." found the pic I was remembering this from.

>>50927225
He kinda stayed around the elemental nations and did his job as the guardian of the beasts and his mom's soul from what I'm to understand.
>>
>>50923758
What happens if you don't buy the specialty? Why does being talented only give you enough points to be a bad mage with subpar learning ability or strength? Is that the 'average' Talent in Night Angel?
>>
>>50927254
Looks like it's just going across to one of the other islands on the Naruto map. It's not nearly far enough away to be some new continent given you can see both shores at a fairly close range. There's multiple potential candidates if you look at the maps of the naruto world and realise where those two were fighting, Land of Lightning, puts the shore near multiple landmasses.

I'm really seeing no evidence for some mysterious new continent not shown on any map instead of just being Mizu or some other island.
>>
>>50927254
I don't think we have anywhere near enough knowledge about what the Sage did for you to claim that's all he did IF this theoretical new continent existed. He lived for at least a few decades given he grew up and had kids who were grown up by the time of his death. You're also wrong about him guarding the beasts or his mom's soul. The split the beasts up himself, he didn't imprison or guard them. And Kaguya is stored up in the moon under the eye of his brother. The Sage more likely spent much of his time spreading the ways of Ninshu and teaching his sons.
>>
>>50927111
Disgusting isn't quite the word.

Lazy is probably more the phrase, it's somehow even lazier looking than the actual "Spray it with gold paint" of the Super Evolved Roidmude forms...I guess cause it looks like a kitbash
>>
>>50927312
Forgot my picture
>>
File: Sgt-frog.jpg (59KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Sgt-frog.jpg
59KB, 600x350px
Has anyone tried to make a Jump based on this?

If not, I would like to try.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>50927293
>>50927302
Valid points. I won't say that I'm infallible, and this debate has once more reminded me that my idea and perceptions can be colored, especially in memory. I'll concede to the greater, and more than likely more up-to-date, knowledge.
>>
>>50927318
Doesn't look that bad to me, other than the tire, but I'm given to understand the tire is his thing.

Thanks for answering my questions, I appreciate it. Now I just need to pick which Type to get. Formula seems to be the best option there, but also the riskiest.
>>
File: happymercy.jpg (118KB, 746x932px) Image search: [Google]
happymercy.jpg
118KB, 746x932px
>>50925477
>>50925551
>>50925442
>A Special Trait+Apex Consumer from Generic Xianxia
>Stabilizer from Tsukihime
So if someone fucks healslut, they gain her power. But the more she gets fucked the more SHE gain power.
Endless fucking=endless power gains for both partners?
Positive Feedback Loop?

Did I just find the path to unlimited power??
>>
>>50927454
Just

Can you leave until this jump you keep wanking is even posted here in the first place?
>>
>>50927454
Apparently this Xianxia jump alone is what provides this infinite power loop, which really sells it being something that'll be well received here.

That was sarcasm.
>>
>>50927390

Yeah. It should be noted Technic is also pretty good for a lot of purposes, Formula just doubles down on Type-speed.
The emotional states-utilization for the Types is also something to keep in mind. It may be easier for you to use Type-Speed simply because it doesn't require any mindsets, while Formula works best(/almost requires) you to throw yourself at the mercy of your allies without fear or doubt about them not pulling through for you
Which is not the easiest thing in the world, sometimes.

Anyways, I'm taking a break from jumpmaking for a while, It felt weird that I spent more time writing than jumping to be honest.
I wanna write stories and scenarios are often kind of difficult to work with as they work best with a bit of railroading

I pinpointed a reason in my chains often not catching my interest besides lack of writing
I tend to be...lazy. Like as a jumper I will more or less reach a point where I can coast and more or less just spend the rest of my chain picking up trinkets and trolling people in the plot. So I was thinking:

Survival-themed chain. The jumper's power is staggered in a few ways and limited so that the focus is on their struggles even a few chains in

The house rules I've been thinking -

* A Wild World: Society can not be functioning in the jumps I take in the chain. It must either be vanishingly sparse, viciously corrupt, despotic, crumbling, or downright non-existent.
Post-apoc jumps, wilderness survival jumps(a la Minecraft), or jumps that take place near the apoc(SMT 1)

*I am a Man, not a Beast: Becoming a supernatural being, robot or monstrous form is prohibited, enhancing baseline body via cybernetics or magic is fine but actively changing to an explicitly nonhuman form isn't allowed. Provisions made for worlds where the local altform is needed to blend in.
*Cogito ergo sum: No personality-altering drawbacks but no personality-altering perks, either. Willpower boosts are on a provisional basis
What do you think?
>>
>>50927540
>balance
>is a self-insert mary-sue power fantasy simulator
talk about lost causes
>>
>>50927523
There is a decent chance that the jump is being brought up entirely to cause an argument.
>>
>>50927357
no
>>
>>50927548

Oh, I forgot one or two more caveats

*Wild World can be a non-apocalyptic jump IF there are drawbacks that would turn it into a hellhole like Chroma Squad

*Airdrop: No Warehouse, vehicles are airdropped in, warehouse addons are deployed as safehouses scattered across the world, and replenishing supplies are airdropped either near where you start or existing safehouses. Otherwise, only what you can carry.

Some jumps I marked down for this chain

STALKER, SMT 1, Devil Survivor, Devil Survivor 2, Generic Post Apoc, Generic Zombie Apoc, Black Bullet, Anarchy Reigns, Adventure Time, RWBY, Catastrophe, Dark Sun, Gurren Lagaan, GUNNM, Boktai,Digital Devil Saga, RUST, Iji, Resident Evil, Metro 2033, They Live, Terraria, Minecraft , Endless Legend, Mad Max Gauntlet, Nechronica, Fallout, Fallout 4, Shut Up and Jam Gaiden, High School of the Dead

Anything you think I missed?
>>
>>50927581
That's kinda the vibe I'm getting too.
>>
>>50927581
I thought it was obvious from the start that this was someone trying to trigger us specifically. Unreleased jump images (Overwatch), talking constantly about lewd, SB jump discussion (this Xianxia.) And they keep going because nobody was all that bothered like they wanted.
>>
>>50927581
>>50927621
>>50927624
I'm not trying to "trigger" anyone. If I was just trolling would I take suggestions and look up Jumps? Would I have come here in the middle of the night? I'm just making a semi-lewd chain for my own personal amusement and I asked for advice. That's it.
>>
>>50927454
In general, drawbacks overpower perks, so I'd personally say it's more likely that the power loss is just reduced rather than counteracted
>>
>>50927680
>Would I have come here in the middle of the night

It's 11:00AM you hussy
>>
>>50927765
It's entirely possible we're dealing with an Australian, and you know what that means.
>>
>>50927715
Makes sense.
Also A Special Trait doesn't let you absorb unlimited power, you have to be careful. I knew it couldn't work anyway but I just thought it was a somewhat funny idea. Sorry if those people thought I was baiting. I'm just bored.
>>50927765
Depends where you are. It's midnight for me. But I meant this is a slow hour here.
>>
What's a good perk or setting to get the ability to turn off pain? Either "you notice it but it doesn't bother you" or all the way off with a toggle.
>>
>>50927821
It happens. You just managed to hit on a few things that genuine shitposters, there's a contradiction, actually use to troll: off-site unapproved jumps, lewd, and "infinite power" combos.
>>
Where exactly would i be able to find perks that grant me the ability to modify high level technology? Anything along the lines of that is what i'm interested in?
>>
>>50927937
There are plenty of those scattered around, so a few examples of what you define as 'high level technology' would be appreciated.
>>
>>50927853

In Dark Souls 3 there's a combination of perks that allow you to mentally shut off your sense of touch, if that helps any. (Great Bell's Toll and Poised For Victory)
>>
>>50927853
There's one in Terminator.
>>
>>50928018
To be very specific, Ice King's Crown from Adventure Time.
Incidentally, perks that can weave magic and technology would be appreciated.
>>
>>50927853
there is a good one for that in Helsing.
>>
>>50927585
>>50927585
Digger, those rules look interesting and I'd be all kinds of interested to read the stories that would come from such a chain.

As for your list, Doom, Doom 2016, Red Faction, and 1984 all fit your bill quite nicely. The SOMA Gauntlet does as well, but would require an alt-form form. That's just off the top of my head though. I'm sure there are more.
>>
>>50927585
>*Airdrop: No Warehouse, vehicles are airdropped in, warehouse addons are deployed as safehouses scattered across the world, and replenishing supplies are airdropped either near where you start or existing safehouses. Otherwise, only what you can carry.

who is flying these planes?
>>
>>50928098
Ice King's Crown does what it's supposed to do.

It's not supposed to give you ice powers, it's supposed to slowly turn you into Evergreen and it more or less runs on wish magic.
>>
>>50928118
>who is flying these planes?

A big guy
>>
>>50928130
So there's no way to remove the wish "I want to be Evergreen" from the crown? Or rather, change the wish to be " I want to have Evergreen's elemental powers"?
>>
>>50928130
Gonna smash that thing ASAP.
>>
>>50928194
Well there's an embargo on wish stuff in that jump anyway in the notes but I don't really see why changing the wish would be any more possible/simple than just giving yourself elemental powers somehow yourself.
>>
>>50928118

Presumably the same assholes who pick the jumper up when the time limit's up and then if they choose drop-in literally parachute him into the setting

obviously
>>
>>50928218
I'm interested in bringing back Simon, rather than the powers.
>>
>>50928257
You'd probably want to go with:
>>50928195
then.

It wouldn't work on it's own but getting rid of the crown so he can't go back to it and then using out of setting powers that restore sanity/cure addiction/stop corruption may well do the trick.
>>
>>50926263
>>50926300
well there's this https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9Ce3uKpuJ0pZ3RwSjhJc3V5LTQ
>>
Exalted:The Dragonblooded question, can you take educated more than once to get a more varied Education?
>>
>>50928257
Keep in mind that he will die without the crown.

Although fixing that problem should be hard for most jumpers.
>>
Hey, don't think anyone was really into the game or Jump enough for this, but anything you guys wanna see in the White Knight Chronicles update with Georama and stuff? I'm working on that now.
>>
>>50923929
The sonic X theme song starts playing.

>Gotta go fast!
>>
>>50928578
Not sure how much Georama stuff it shares with Dark Cloud, but I'd just like something about being able to get objects specifically suited for the local environment in addition to the standard stuff.
>>
>>50928218
>>50928305
>>50928463
Quoting the Notes, "You cannot have wishes granted while in Ooo or any adjoining dimensions unless you use them in such a way that does not grant personal power or a real advantage for future jumps."

Making a wish to change Ice King's Crown's Wish from "I want to be Evergreen" to "I want Evergreen's elemental powers" would surely work, right? The wish does not grant me any power at all, and I don't really gain an advantage later on from making Ice King sane.

This should work, right?
>>
Exalted:The Dragonblooded v1.3 byWukong
+100 a boon
+200 Found Egg
Earth
Roll(1d8)+0:4,+0Total:4 thorns, well at least I know to get out of town.
Drop- in
talented free for drop-in
understanding the perfected lotus -200 discounted for drop in
Educated: the cloister of wisdom -100
Artificer -400
Dragon's cigars -200
dragon's ink-200 chose discount
companion import: Monique , RJ, painwheel -200
Monique
Earth
Dynast
Educated: the cloister of wisdom free for Dynast
legendary breeding- 300
RJ
Earth
Dynast
Educated: the Heptagram free for Dynast
talented -100
legendary breeding- 300
painwheel
fire
Dynast
talented -100
Educated: the Heptagramfree for Dynast
legendary breeding -300
the plan: leave town start a home repair business for the rich and powerful, just do whatever my favor is.
>>
>>50928644

I'm unfamiliar with Dark Cloud's Georama stuff, mind telling me a bit about it, see what similarities and differences there are?
>>
>>50928659
That seems a great advantage for not having it twisting your mind and getting all the powers without a medium.
>>
>>50928659
>Making a wish to change Ice King's Crown's Wish from "I want to be Evergreen" to "I want Evergreen's elemental powers" would surely work, right? The wish does not grant me any power at all, and I don't really gain an advantage later on from making Ice King sane.

Yeah that wouldn't be a problem if you leave the crown in setting. Just as mentioned there's no reason to think that changing the wish would be any easier than destroying it and finding a way to make a new one.
>>
>>50928736
Pretty sure he's going to leave the crown with the ice king.
So it's not giving him anything in later jumps besides the satisfaction of having unfucked that particular problem.
>>
>>50928736
>>50928747
>>50928756
Thanks for helping me muddle my way through this. Misremembered the notes saying 'no wishes at all'.
>>
>>50928781
Changed in an update IIRC.
>>
File: rice farm.jpg (585KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
rice farm.jpg
585KB, 1600x1067px
>>50923806
Depends on if I'm actively involved in stuff or not. If I'm just hanging out in a setting then I really do not want to introduce a bunch of new technologies because that then leads to either me having to strictly regulate it or the people I gave it to either horribly abusing it or them being attacked by people who would then horribly abuse the technology.

However if I'm actually ruling said medieval town I tend to subtly introduce new technologies in order to make peoples lives better. Nothing ridiculous like Bancho's reality warping zone just new agricultural advances, like modern crops and farming techniques, so that there is an abundance of food and people don't starve, and medical, Wash your hands, purify and seal wounds does wonders considering the horrible medical practices a lot of doctors used backed then and infrastructure improvements like better roods and stronger building materials.

Of course if I include any military technology I'm going to keep a careful eye on it, don't want the peaceful farmers to suddenly decide to use the magical swords I gave them to raid there neighbors instead of defending themselves.
>>
>>50928727
You have specific sets of items you get in dungeons that usually fit a theme, like jungle themed trees, stands, river titles, and houses, and you have to design things to fit some criteria NPCs ask for so they'll move in.
>>
>>50928222
Digger, question about the Sigma Circlet, can Roidmudes possess the body by themselves or do they need Mr. Jumper as well? Also, can any sufficient power source by used? What I mean is, if I used, say, the Orgel of Origins or an S2 engine, would that work?
>>
>>50928985
Erm, Sigma Circular, not Circlet. Whoops.
>>
>>50926300
>>50928327
that one https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwR9Gw0h_xDiSmEzMDhUOE92enc has updates and the Generic Hentai jump too (NSFW obviously)
>>
>>50929283
Go away.
>>
>>50928967

Aaah, that's pretty different (and more interesting) compared to WKC. The only real requirements to get people to move to your town in the game was stuff like upgrading the town, which took money and you placing enough crap. Some would sometimes ask for a gift too. Aesthetic items didn't really play any part in changing the way your town worked, with Housing, Residents, Job Parts and Shops being the only important stuff.
>>
>>50929297
love you too sweetie
>>
>>50928578
First off, YES!

second off, I do not really know, its been a pretty good while since I've played White Knight Chronicles.

Maybe the option to have your town be own the back of a giant monster like the Demithor.

General aesthetics depending on which race you took.

Humans have a normal town/city look.

Farians have a Great Forest with nature look.

Papitaurs have a steampunk look.

Wargs ( I don't really know much about them )

And Frogs have a desert merchant look going for them.

Training facilities that teach the abilities of this world (the perks) depending on origin.

Drop In's create an academy that trains loyal ninjas that are good at sneaking around and reporting information back to you. Yes that means that they have the 200CP perk, shipping as an academic course in this academy.

Commoner academy trains in general skills necessary for various trades. Farming tips, Blacksmithing and most importantly good training for archers.

Warriors gain an academy that trains loyal knights. They will faithfully serve you and the master knights will gain the 600CP perk of Warriors. The use for a bunch of skilled and loyal soldiers is pretty obvious.

Mage academy trains mages, best mages gain the 600 CP perk.

Windwalkers Engineering, building, general technology academy. Builds airships and other technological marvels on your orders.
>>
I have a quick question.

Would yall accept the idea of a Gauntlet that gives you back your powers and items halfway in, as opposed to taking an 'opt out' option early on? This is for Ryuki.
>>
>>50928222
hey I'm reading Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3 v1.0 and is all you need is driver implying that it comes with both the drive driver and the Mach driver?
>>
File: Explain! EXPLAIN!.gif (728KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
Explain! EXPLAIN!.gif
728KB, 500x275px
>>50929506
>>
>>50923175
Who is the best husbando of the Omniverse? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>50929297
>>50929320
Get a room.
>>
>>50929506

Does it come with bodacious babes if so sure
>>
>>50929506
Wait: Is this going to be the result of getting a Survive Card? Because that sounds hilarious and I love it. Shiro's not going to know what hit him. Expecting the Survive Card to just give you a hyper mode that he can take advantage of as part of the plot, and instead if turns you into some crazy reality-warping super-being. "Well, shit, no wonder this timeline is so much weirder than all the others I've run through."
>>
>>50923596
Do it in the Youtube Jump.

Leafy and Onision cease to exist.
>>
File: 1386291972895.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1386291972895.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>50929506
If you can frame it in a plausible way I don't see why not. Heck I'd settle for my powers at a 3rd of its strength or in fragments. Either way if the challenge rises to meet it and an option to keep our powers locked away because difficulty/extra reward incentive reasons I'd be A.O.K. with it
>>
>>50929591
Sheogorath.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>50929553
So my plan for Ryuki, due to how closed the loop of the plot is, was to make it a gauntlet where Kanzaki Shiro is trying to use you or your benefactor to grant his wish, because no thanks to Shinji the Rider War keeps stalling out. He's EXTREMELY motivated to see it to the end, and figures this is a good thing to take advantage of. Either you speed up the process or 'win', and he uses Odin to gank you at the end.

That's his plan, anyways. Unlike Orikan or an actual cosmic entity, Shiro is very much in over his head, and your powerlock is broken halfway in by using a special Survive card...though if you opt out of using it, you remain in 'Gauntlet' mode and thus don't have to worry about chain failure if you die. He can't actually keep you here - he just keeps using Time Vent anytime you die because he needs you alive for his master plan to work. If you take your powers back, you opt out of the end reward and have the same jump rules as normal (permadeath=failure, no more time loops) but can probably derail the Rider War with ease and let Shiro know how his hubris screwed up.
>>50929611
>>50929625
Yall are very sharp because you predicted that while I was typing it. I'd buy you both lunch if I could.
>>
>>50929654
Even better: Go the Gauntlet route without having to and making sure he KNOWS that, and then still beating Odin. His face when you managed to fuck him over without your powers will be priceless.
>>
>>50929654
if I was taking break up and used Rider for my word, would it be reasonable to work with the idea that I had Kamen Rider based powers and a giant Kamen Rider alternate form?
>>
>>50929654
Aw, thanks, Heavens. I'd take you out for lunch, too, you're cool. Yeah, this sounds like a hilarious idea. I'm not sure if people who haven't watched Ryuki will find it as entertaining as I do, so there might be some complaining, but I still think you should go for it. All the cool kids will appreciate it.
>>
>>50927569
That's honestly the most accurate possible jump for Xianxia then.
>>
File: SHEogorath.png (479KB, 717x1051px) Image search: [Google]
SHEogorath.png
479KB, 717x1051px
>>50929628
>
>>
>>50929333

Same here, but I've finally got access to some material that helps remind me, so I'll try to relay or remind where I can.

Possibility, but the town isn't gonna be anywhere near as big as Greede even at maximum size, so it seems like overkill.

Aesthetic stuff is mostly gonna be on the free or cheap side since the main point of the supplement is the mechanical benefits of your settlement. Humans could have something closer to the village made by Papitaurs of Frass Chasm, Farians could have a desert town and so on. (Wargs never really got anything in the games as far as a cultural identity, mostly just being around and stuff as huge dudes with greenish-yellow skin or catgirls depending on gender.)

Training academies are a possibility if I decide on Georama becoming more than what it was in the game. Still mulling that over honestly.
>>
>>50929754
I'm saving this.
>>
Was Crusader Kings jump a WIP or finished, having difficulty finding it.
>>
>>50929818
Finished, but it was pointed out to Cenanon that not hearing from someone in a while doesn't necessarily invalidate their claim to a jump, so he retracted it for the time being. That's why you can't find it.
>>
File: 1475694626256.jpg (32KB, 599x537px) Image search: [Google]
1475694626256.jpg
32KB, 599x537px
>>50929715
Long as it's just an aesthetics thing and doesn't change the function of the perks, I don't see why not.

No more Q&A, please. Replied to the wrong post last time.
>>
>>50929857
That seems like a stupid rule. Unless the guy that had the claim speaks up about it why toss a good jump like that?

Is there a rule for how long an author has to be gone or not update for others to work on it?
>>
>>50929928
>That seems like a stupid rule.
You seem like you're new. Calm down and things will shake out eventually.
>>
>>50929928
Give it time man.
>>
>>50929858
>Long as it's just an aesthetics thing and doesn't change the function of the perks, I don't see why not.

well, it says it grants abilities as well,so I was thinking something along the lines of manifesting rider Themed weaponry,basically being a poor man's decade , only With an entirely different Kind of dimension travel.
>>
File: For jumpers with extra lives.jpg (98KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
For jumpers with extra lives.jpg
98KB, 960x720px
Jumpers, how do people react when they find out you have extra lives?
>>
>>50930229
annoyance and surprise usually
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>50929928
I have been told by my fellow Jumpmakers that we're on an honor system to wait. How long seems to vary from opinion but three months is what tovam told me earlier today, is considered more than polite to wait. I wish I had a better answer but that's what I've been told.
>>
>>50930229
accidentally started a religion once or twice
>>
>>50930229
>What the fuck? No. Just no. I'm out. Someone else take this.
>>
>>50930229

No one has ever found out, and ideally no one will.
>>
>>50930229
I don't have extra lives so they don't.
>>
>>50930332
Seconded. If someone gets the upper hand to the point that I actually have to resort to using an extra life because I somehow actually died, then I'd have to distance myself from things significantly.

The last thing that needs to happen is to march back in and die AGAIN.
>>
>>50930229
Roughly the same way they would react if upon beating the secret boss of the game, the console crashed and they had to start over, except now with less health, items and mana, and now I'm resistant to whatever they killed me with.
>>
>>50930435
Out of curiosity, how would you react if they somehow managed to kill you again?
>>
>>50930500
Probably running far, far away.
>>
>>50923175
Which Jump has the most useful Perks?

Probably Sword Art Online right?
>>
>>50930500
>Toggles on EVERYTHING
>Casts Buffs
>"How about... NO."
>>
>>50930229
My companions know. They're fine with it because i have resurrection magic and know i will use it for them.
For everyone else see >>50930332. If they do i'd probably try to play it off though instead of admitting i've got extra lives.
Nine lives to be specific, because i found the number mildly amusing.
Also just running back in when i get killed seems like a stupid idea. If that happens i stick to the shadows and try to solve whatever caused my death indirectly.

>>50930542
>Sword Art Online
Hardly. My guess would be anything with high-powered and versatile magic perks. SAO is pretty tame.
>>
>>50930570
>Jumper gets killed again, comes back again
>At this point the Jumper is just blatantly cheating
>Not only that, but both sides are exasperated and infuriated
>"WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!"
>"WHY WON'T YOU?!"
>>
>>50930570
That's what try #2 is for. If they kill you twice, you start preparing for them.
>>
>>50930600
SAO does have some pretty great perks though. Like the one to mix and match alt forms and arbitrary reflexes.
>>
File: 9d0.jpg (19KB, 680x150px) Image search: [Google]
9d0.jpg
19KB, 680x150px
>>50930229
People have destroyed many avatars, clone bodies, and the like.

But the actual me? I have only died when I needed some sacrificial-thing to take place (like the God-Tier ascension in Sburb).

I find funnier when people see that they only killed a cell of a much larger and scarier being. Specially when said cell could easily take away most of their world with extreme ease.
>>
>>50930647
Pretty much.

See, I don't run all my powers at the same time. The only thing I ALWAYS run is my 1ups. So while I might have gone into my 'super mode' while fighting, I still wasn't at my full potential.

I wasn't using mental partitioning to predict the future with six different methods. I wasn't using clone from teen titans to make it a 2 on 1 fight. I wasn't using Tribrid to outrun the speed of light. I wasn't using Tireless and inheritance magic to give myself nearly unlimited reality warping.

But now I'm pissed. And now I am.
>>
>>50930654
I'm not denying that they're powerful. But most of the time you need neither super-powerful alt forms nor godly reflexes, unless you're currently in a really dangerous jump.
Most of the time something like Harry Potter or D&D magic will be a lot more useful.
Hungry? Thirsty? Magic will take care of it.
Spilled wine on your favorite shirt? Magic will take care of it.
Stubbed your toe/broke your arm/cut your finger/whatever relatively minor injury? Magic will take care of it.

Sure, some perks are vastly more powerful if you're in a fight for your life, but just for your convenience and in everyday life magic is a lot more useful. And some magic systems aren't exactly weak in a fight either.
>>
>>50930229

Funny story, that.

Domon had a fucking heart attack when he saw me because he thought I was dead, tried to beat me up thinking I was some kind of apparition.

Which was ALSO awkward because thanks to shenanigans I had my memory wiped and I didn't remember him. Then Tsundachi spoke up and said "Hey! Don't attack us, Domon! We're the real deal!"

Also generally I have a 'weird' demeanor, so honestly nobody really bats an eye when I get killed and then walk away surviving but in a really weak state since I took Reincarnation from Disgaea, which is super useful.
>>
File: Skyrim 1.21.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Skyrim 1.21.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Updated Skyrim mother fs.

Changelog:

- 2 new Scenarios (Listener and Volkihar).
- A bigass picture.
- A continuity drawback.
- Enchanting added to Master of the Arcane.

Let me know if there are any issues and if any of the text cuts off as for some reason about half of the text did when I moved this to my new(ish) computer.
>>
File: overlord593759028402.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
overlord593759028402.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50930229
Sasuga, Victory-sama
>>
File: ass1475077457572.jpg (219KB, 1194x1245px) Image search: [Google]
ass1475077457572.jpg
219KB, 1194x1245px
>>50930942
>- A bigass picture.
Clearly, you and I have different ideas of just what that means.
>>
>>50930942
Ah, will this be another Harry Potter of updates?~

Looking great - just one useless thing:

>complete the most ambitious contracts in Brotherhood history—the assassination of Emperor Titus Mede II.
Should probably be singular there. Yeah, I know. Naaaaziiiiii. Something for the future update, probably

But really, those are great. That horse, though.
>>
>>50930942
text doesn't seem to cut off
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>50926233
I still have faith in AbyssalsAnon. But I have been know to be hopelessly optimistic.

If you (or anyone else) ever do decide to work on Abyssals at some point, I have a whole bunch of ideas to throw at it too. Might be willing to co-author in limited fashion too, depending.

...If it hasn't been made/claimed in ~2 years, I might pick it up, but first I need to clear my backlog of jump.

>>50923646
It's apparently in the Exalted folder of the drive? I'd prefer having it in the WIP folder for now, but I guess the Captain got enthousiastic.

Also, can I just say writing an Intro for this is hard? Damn.

But I should have an update for Infernals ready in the next few days, making it worthy of its current place in the finished section. Even if I'm still going to add stuff..
>>
>>50931156
The intro has always been the hardest part of the jump for me.
>>
>>50930942
Neat.
Always love continuity drawbacks.
The text doesn't cut off for me, but I did notice that the last four Scenarios are black text on grey background, instead of white on black like the rest of the jump. I don't know if that was intentional or not.
>>
>>50931156
Not the first time a WIP's been labeled complete, certainly won't be the last.

Good luck and take your time Mardukth. You do good work, we can wait.
>>
File: 1469940547342.png (177KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
1469940547342.png
177KB, 664x520px
>>50931156
>>50931156
>>I still have faith in AbyssalsAnon. But I have been know to be hopelessly optimistic.
Th-thanks, you too.
I still exist, but I haven't had much time to work on the jump since school and work started pounding me hard.
If you or anybody really has ideas feel free to toss 'em at me, my creative process has been dead for the past three months.
>>
File: wanderingmonsters_large.jpg (558KB, 1200x767px) Image search: [Google]
wanderingmonsters_large.jpg
558KB, 1200x767px
>>50923175
Has anyone developed rules for rolling?
I wanna inject some stakes into my chain.
>>
>>50930942
Can you choose two black box prophecy? Like Dohvakhiin & Listener?
>>
>>50931465
Most go with a base d100 system and a whole lot of hand waving.

Also, I can't get over how cute that picture is.
>>
>>50931465
Some people like to roll a d1000 to see if that they succeeded in that jump or not.
>>
>>50931465
typing dice+1d100 in options allows you to roll and I assume its the same for other dice types.
>>
>>50931458
This guy >>50926233 has ideas.
>>
File: 1422572739580.jpg (1MB, 1024x883px) Image search: [Google]
1422572739580.jpg
1MB, 1024x883px
>>50931156
Hey, Marmadukth. Baring any other perks, how many dots of Appearance would you have with the 400 CP version of Beautiful and Terrible?
>>
File: 1469936061951.jpg (49KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
1469936061951.jpg
49KB, 600x647px
>>50931601
The post was 8 hours old so I felt like it'd be awkward replying to it, but >>50926233 if you're still here feel free to send some stuff my way.

I have to head out in 5 minutes so I probably won't be able to reply, but I will read anything you post.
>>
>>50930942
What's your stance on the perks gained via leveling up? How do those fit into the jump?
>>
>>50931465
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Simple_D6
>>
>>50931156
Mardukth, you said that the Titan class Aerial Fortress had a impenetrable force field. Is it literally impenetrable, or just extremely durable? Could it tank a nuke? Speaking of nukes, do the Thousand Forged Dragons actually inflict nuclear level damage, or just disrupt geomancy?
>>
Hey, is the Infernals jump still WIP? If so, could someone post the latest version?
>>
>>50931889
See >>50931156
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>50931215
Yeah... It's usually the thing I do last.

Viscera Cleanup, Kung Fury, and Incredibles were pretty easy, since I could keep them short and simple. Sburb was likewise easy-ish, because it was mostly explaining the game.

But now with Infernals, it requires more setting-explaining and setting the tone of the fluff.

>>50931334
Fair enough. It just makes me feel weird. Sure, it's jumpable, but with a front page like that, it really shouldn't be in Complete yet.

But thanks!

>>50931458
No problem. I know how that feels, anon.

Good to hear you're still around in any case.

I've... not put much thought into Abyssals since I spoke to you last, so I'd have to compile the chaos that masquerades as my thought process into something resembling text.

But I'm sure I can get some (more) ideas to throw at you soon-ish? You might want to get in touch with myrmidont above too then.

Do you want the ideas I threw at you before again too, or do you still have those/got what you want from them?

>>50931611
You'd be somewhere around Appearance 10. With the 400cp you're in the same league as Erembour (in description, not picture) and thus also Venus.

>>50931747
Extremely durable, to the point it's practically invulnerable in-setting. But not an Exalted-style Perfect Defence, so it can be .

It /is/ a completely invulnerable to Shaping stuff though, so stuff similar to Wyld energies or Shaping wouldn't work.

>Could it tank a nuke?
I'd say it probably could? It's shields caps out at tanking its own laser, which is enough to just evaporates cities hit.

>Speaking of nukes...
No. They don't do nuclear damage, and the catastrophic distruption of geomancy and creation of geomantic wastelands is a /side-effect/.

Aside from that they're just 30-feet long mecha-dragons. Don't even explode normally, they're just murder-y enough to be a very nasty thing to fight.

>>50931889
Yes. Can't post it right, because my internet is crapping out.

Few days for the 1.0
>>
>>50931747
Not Mardukth, but: The Titan-class's forcefield isn't infinitely durable, but it is impossible to penetrate. That is to say, any attack which is strong enough to take down the barrier (which is incredibly strong) will be expended entirely on taking down the barrier and not cause any harm to the fortress itself, even if it should be powerful enough to keep going after destroying something of the barrier's durability. So it could tank a nuke, though likely only one going by the rules in Shards of the Exalted Dream. To be fair, though, the shield is more for dealing with bizarre magic effects than raw damage, it's completely immune to Shaping. The Titans are anti-Primordial weapons, its designers were more worried about reality warping than just blasting. They're adapted for the environment they were built in.

As for the Thousand-Forged Dragons, they're primarily an anti-geomancy weapon. That said, they can use their geomantic disruption powers to cause nuclear-level explosions if they need to, by causing a manse to build up dangerous levels of Essence that then discharge catastrophically. Given that manses are super common in Creation, especially around the places where a Thousand-Forged Dragon would be attacking, this isn't too much of a limitation, there. Again, it's adapted for the sorts of fights that occur in Creation.
>>
>>50932035
>30 feet long mecha dragons
That's pretty cool.
>laser evaporates cities
...that's one nasty laser.
>>
>>50932035
>not picture
>Not thinking girl Razeal from Soul Reaver is the height of sexiness.
>>
>>50932063
Huh. Okay, that's a thing.
>>
>>50931109
I think Adventure Time is still closer to a Harry Potter of updates. Probably depends on whether TES counts as one or two..

I've fixed the typo though. Should have been "one of the most".

>>50931301
That's on purpose and indicates how much time you have to complete the prophecy says at the top of that page.

>>50931492
Nope, says so in the notes. One per person. It's in the same way that you can't get the reward for the Civil War and Dovahkiin. Guess you might still be Listener as the dragonborn but you don't get the reward or need to complete the win condition.

>>50931670
I'd say that the bulk of them are arguably feats that are achievable with training in setting as the upper limits to pretty much everything in TES border on shonen level nonsense. Some are obviously game mechanicy though and I'd say you don't gain levels in that sense. Being trained by other people is obviously going to be more valuable for learning specific techniques than it would be in game as well.
>>
Hey, in regards to the Demonic Aspect drawback, if my coadjutor is a Teodjza, would having a big-ass green lion's tail tacked on to the end of my spine work?
>>
>>50932218
>not wanting that literal Lion's Mane for hair.
>>
>>50932218
By the book it can be literally anything your coadjutor had.
>>
>>50932271
I'd like something that's at least possible to conceal. Even if I do have to wear robes everywhere.
>>
>>50932218
>>50932271
>Not wanting to be a greasy chicken lizard with a stupid face

I've kind of lost why I went for this dude to be honest.
>>
How badly do you guys think Princess Bubblegum would react to my stealing Marceline's attention away in Adventure Time? She seems like the type to take drastic action while swearing in German.
>>
>>50932271
Teodozjia are made of jade (part of their Essence and not real jade, sadly, so no easy harvesting through demon spawning charms). So it would be less a mane and more a helmet.
>>
>>50932335
Depends. Do you go Pendleton Ward's version, where neither character likes gooch, or do you listen to the new writers, who made them raging lesbians for SJW brownie points?
>>
>>50932335
Assume drastic action and German swears then.
Honestly, I completely agree.
>>
>>50932334
Because your alternatives are a bug that screams in your brain or having worms under your skin.
>>
File: Erembour.jpg (138KB, 620x797px) Image search: [Google]
Erembour.jpg
138KB, 620x797px
>>50931646
>spoiler
Oh. Well, nevermind, I'll make a pastebin (of new and old stuff) and post it in a while then.

>>50932068
It's a pretty nasty laser, yes. If you don't count people with Perfect Defences, everything within its 1-mile radius most likely just gone (you /can/ get tanky enough to survive as an Exalt, but you pretty much have to be an Elder built for tankiness. And it's still going to hurt), with five miles around that hit pretty badly too.

...Still doesn't compare to what happens if the reactor of that thing gets destroyed. "the resulting explosion inflicts effectively infinite damage to every material and immaterial object within 500 miles, obliterating the geography of that area (though on land, the crater quickly fills in with lava bleeding up from beneath)."

>>50932102
Anon. By the time you hit Appearance 10, no picture could possibly capture your glory.

Not even pic related.

>>50932218
Sure. It might also be jade-metal, which is probably be pretty heavy.

Just so long as it's bothly obviously unnatural/inhuman when people see, and something you wouldn't like to have.
>>
File: Good Job.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Good Job.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>50930942
>Listener
Yes. This Pleases Me.
>>
>>50932392
Agree with what?
>>
>>50932393
That reminds me of something: Can we homebrew a race of demon to have our Coadjutor be? There are supposed to be lots of them, after all, plenty of room to make things up without it going against canon. I mean, it's not too big an issue if we can't, I'm happy with my agata, but I'm just wondering.
>>
>>50932380
Considering they're a pair of near immortals, I'm pretty sure they fall into the medium grey area where they care more about the person than what bits they have.
>>
>>50932434
>Can we homebrew a race of demon to have our Coadjutor be
I don't see why not. Stalwart Tiger's Coadjutor is a Homebrew Demon Race my ST made. They are basically LotR Orcs.
>>
File: because greendale's a slam dunk.gif (449KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
because greendale's a slam dunk.gif
449KB, 500x281px
>>50932423
That .gif reminded me of this one.
>>
File: 1418781257429.gif (107KB, 359x180px) Image search: [Google]
1418781257429.gif
107KB, 359x180px
>>50932335
She'd probably just be really jealous and tsundere about it. Unless you're in one of those "Peebles doesn't understand emotion" episodes, in which case she probably wouldn't understand why she's supposed to care. Peebs kindof vacillates a bit about whether we're supposed to find her endearing or not, and how logic brained she is.
Perhaps she's unsure what she wants. KINDOF LIKE ME.
But in the former case, it's possible that she'd eventually have some deep emotional realization and do something stupid to try and win Marcy back. Possibly involving a mech. But I don't think Peebs would actually try to hurt you unless you're, like, a major dilweed or something.
>>
>>50931646
Just woke up, looks like I just missed you.

Typed out my notes properly for you, see attached. Obviously super rough - I was kind of preparing for the worst, in the event that you'd dropped it but it's good to see you're still active.
>>
>>50932505
> Princess Bubblegum stands outside Marcy's place holding a stereo above her head.
> In a mech.
>>
>>50932505
Konata, I love you. You just gave me an idea worth several pages of writing. Run away with me.
>>
>>50932456
I was just referencing the fact that when the music episode came out, Ward and the writers at the time said they weren't interested in each other like that. It was only with the new writing team that they decided those two MUST be mashed together and become lesbians. It's a really retarded retcon because there's only one reason they would have for doing it, and it's not to enhance the story or setting.

The whole thing has handled relationships REALLY poorly starting with the Finn/Flame Princess breakup though.
>>
>>50932592
Do not feed the Konata.
Keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times.
Flash photography is strictly prohibited.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>50932393
Or you could take a demon from your Favored yozi instead? Not like all Defilers need a She Who Lives demon.

But there's also crystal-spiders and... the catacomb dwellers with the unfolding face-things.

>>50932434
...Or this.

Sure, homebrew coadjutors seem fine. Guess I'll put that in the Notes too.
>>
I never really understood why the Yozi are so impatient in regards to the Reclamation.
>>
File: _ -16.jpg (83KB, 299x550px) Image search: [Google]
_ -16.jpg
83KB, 299x550px
>>50932592
I'm so happy, anon! I hope you'll share it sometime.
>>
File: heavensthecat.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
heavensthecat.png
516KB, 993x897px
Posting one of Cat Wizard's later builds. Because linear order is for suckers.

Jump 72: Harry Potter
Origin: Drop-In [1050]
House: Hufflepuff - Loyalty, dedication, sense of fair play?...have you MET me?!
Perks:
Just and Loyal - Guess I could use the PR boost. Folks don't like me very much, these days.
Memory Spell Specialist - This makes it easier to cover my tracks with magic, I guess. [1000]
Animagus - A cat, of course. That is fine.[900]
Occlumency - You don't want to look inside my head, boyo. [800]
Legilimency - Amateurs. [600]
Fiendfyre Master - I do like burning things...and so do my new little friends. Want to see~? [400]

Items:
Horcrux - Sorry, Death. It'll be a while before I really ‘meet’ you. But since finality is always a thing to remember...how about an hourglass?[400]
Pensieve - Even I can forget things, from across eternity. I want to remember my friends and foes as they were, and at their best...even if nobody else can treasure such things, I will. [200]
Dark Arts Cache - Cute. [100]
Pet Owl - Oh...hello there, little guy. [0]

Drawbacks:
Oblivious [600] - Harry Potter?...sounds like a real asshole.
Saving People Thing [800] - Once a Rider, always a Rider.
Bully Teacher [900] - Ha. Ha. Youngsters these days. ...hm? Yes, I meant the teacher, why?
Prophecy [1000] - Fate is my harpsicord, destiny whispers in my ear, and Death is arguing with Yukari. You really think I care...?

Look, I don't know why you keep bothering me. I'm just a kid in Hufflepuff, nothing special or worth paying attention to. If you kids want to go off and get yourselves killed to save some guy's life, then fine. Just leave me the hell out of it. Whatever trouble you lot are getting into, I got bigger and better things, alright?

Yeah, you heard me, fuck off!

Idiots. All of them...

>Sigh
>Sound of a Driver clicking
>"SHABADOOBIE TOUCH TO HENSHIN! SHABADOOBIE-WIND! PLEASE!"

Fuck me.
>>
>>50932596
>the Finn/Flame Princess breakup

You know I didn't want to be salty today.
>>
>>50932592

That sounds incredibly in character.
>>
>>50932158
Can I assume that a determined jumper could get pretty much all of the 'perks' then? Because they're pretty useful.
>>
File: 1438612795844.png (547KB, 972x808px) Image search: [Google]
1438612795844.png
547KB, 972x808px
>>50932514
>Last option is “none, the Neverborn themselves hold it” per what Raiton says about hers.
...Isn't that because of Immortal Malevolence Enslavement? The Essence 5, Avatar 5 Charm that gives your Monstrances to the Neverborn (and swears/shackles you to the Neverborn)... in return for limited 1-ups?

>The Drop-In option may represent an Abyssal who turns against the Deathlords – the roaming vigilante
I'd go with a Renegade as the Ink Monkeys describe. A free agent who was never shackled to a Monstrance/Deathlord.

I'll read through the rest too, just wanted to comment sometime this century. god, my internet makes me feel so slow.

>>50931646
>>50932394
Here's my old suggestions, if you still want to look at those.

http://pastebin.com/BP7s68Vc

New ones will come.
>>
So after the lengthy Kamen Rider Shoujo post a thread or so ago I have to ask, what is Karma Chameleon and where is it from?
>>
>>50932596
>Finn/Flame Princess breakup
Oh hello rage of a thousand suns, how are you doing today?

That whole thing was shit! SHIIIIIIIIIIT!
>>
>>50932723
Sorry senpai. It irritates me too.
>>
>>50932848
I think he's still single isn't he?
>>
>>50932840
It's from GUNM. It gives you self-evolution powers, nothing too rapid but still quite useful.
>>
>>50932830
Question about the dance baby scenario, will it be obtaining the dance baby Szoreny and Malfeas had or having a dance baby of our own?

>>50932863
He might have something with Huntress Wizard in the future (and even that's unlikely), but for now, yes. Meanwhile, Flame Princess is with that Cinnamon Bun guy.
>>
>>50932796
In 10 years?

Depends pretty much entirely on what your jumper is packing in terms of learning perks. Protagonist in that game learns absurdly quickly and we can only assume the timeline is condensed a lot.

As I mentioned though you wouldn't get them as perks, there just probably are techniques that function in a similar way. (i.e. a master swordsman probably can hit twice as hard as a poor swordsman, a master alchemist would waste far less ingredients, etc.)
>>
>>50932723
>>50932848
>>50932854
>>50932863

Look guys, I was salty about it too, but we can do what the show never did and not dwell on it forever, continuously bringing it back as a bitter reminder.
>>
>>50932904
Didn't he kiss Huntress Wizard? I think Finn could be a James Bond type. Never settling down with one woman, always bedding the next or an old flame (sometimes a literal flame).
>>
>>50932891
It's just that it and the interaction between Karma Chameleon, and the Karmatron Dynamics perk, coupled with how stupidly awesome GUNNM escalated + Kamen Rider Shoujo's utter irresponsibility, means that in his case Karma Chameleon tends to spiral out of control.
>>
>>50932659
Ill thought-out writing. Apparently the writers think things would be better if all the plots and plans were ultimately ineffectual like cartoon villains.
>>
>>50932945
They made Finn extremely awkward and creepy around women out of nowhere just to shit on him and the princesses aren't interested in him anymore despite them all being eager for him in the earlier series.
>>
File: 13217-620x.jpg (118KB, 620x311px) Image search: [Google]
13217-620x.jpg
118KB, 620x311px
>>50932596
I think they're cute together.

Two characters who didn't really have any interaction beforehand turn out to have had a relationship. Leading to all kinds of awkwardness and conversations about life. I'm totally into it.
You can hate it all you want, but I still like the idea that they used to be a thing.

Relationships that don't/didn't work out also seems to be a running theme in the show. It's not a great one, but it's a running theme.
I do agree about Flame Princess, though. How sad that they take a perfectly good, cute, interesting character, and then clip her whole character arc off and shove her offscreen. They actually made her less dynamic. I can't support this.

But hey! Look on the bright side! The show has been all but completely dropped by the network to make room for more reruns of Teen Titans Go, so you don't have to watch anymore!
Because that's what viewers want, right? Cartoons about lolrandom sociopathy and yelling at critics?

>>50932863
Yeah, he's single. He's also still pretty stupid awkward around relationships, last time I checked, though.
>>
>>50932931
We can try. We'll fail, because salt is good at preserving things, but we'll try.

>>50932945
They kissed, but she herself said that people like them can't be together or they'll just get weak. As for him being a James Bond type, old Finn maybe, but see here >>50932971. At this point I just think the writers enjoy fucking with Finn.
>>
>>50932659
They're Saturday Morning Cartoon level of villainy. Waiting isn't in their vocabulary.
>>
>>50930942
The text for Aetherial Crown is cut off.
>>
>>50932990
I'm not surprised you have shit tastes, to be frank. You always give off a vibe of having weird, offbeat opinions or being contrary just for their own sakes.
>>
>>50930942
Also for Arvak’s Skull.
>>
You know, thinking about Adventure Time reminds me that the Lich is a really weird character. It's like the show doesn't know what to do with him. At this point he's had more backstory retcons then some comic book characters.
>>
>>50932990
>But hey! Look on the bright side! The show has been all but completely dropped by the network to make room for more reruns of Teen Titans Go, so you don't have to watch anymore!
>Because that's what viewers want, right? Cartoons about lolrandom sociopathy and yelling at critics?

God damn it people I didn't want to be salty today.
>>
>>50930942
Summerset Isle's description is missing a period. Black Marsh's is cut off, as is Valenwood's. Hammerfel too.
>>
>>50933035
Would remembering that there will be another Samurai Jack season soon make you feel better?
>>
>>50932994
One has to wonder why they shit on him so much for no reason, unless they're just the type who hate strong male characters for being strong male characters.
>>
>>50932994

It's like Finn caught chronic Peter Parker disease of shit luck, shit decision making and shit ability with maintaining a relationship. I wish we'd get old Finn back who was weird and nice and actually good at adventuring instead of. . .whatever is going on with him since the you know what happened.

>>50933033

Has anything happened with him since he got reincarnated as a giant baby and given to Treetrunks?
>>
>>50933033
Pen knew what he wanted to do. New writers can't keep their ass consistently on the toilet seat, let alone have consistent characters.
>>
>>50932997
>>50933016
>>50933055
Thanks, all fixed.

Also decided to change something else on a whim. Used to have a note about not getting specially tailored clothes if you were one of the cattier Khajiit, now it says you do because that's funnier.
>>
>>50933117
>>50933124
Finn seems to have gone to shit ever since he became a teenager. I know the guys in charge are probably trying to show what being a teenager is like for someone like Finn, but they've gotten a little crazy with it.

As for the Lich, he 'woke up' a while ago. The King of Ooo and one of his goons was harassing Sweet P (baby Lich, who is his own person), and the Lich awakened. He then proceeded to mind rape the two jerks by showing them the local equivalent of the Outer Gods/Great Old Ones, complete with them rubbing dirt in their eye afterwards in a PG version of them clawing their eyes out.

>>50933134
This is probably true.
>>
>>50933033
I think they started out wanting to have this super serious villain character who was genuinely intimidating. And they nailed it. But then they couldn't keep him around, because the Lich doesn't fuck around or do the "sitting on his throne up in Mordor" thing. He's very proactive. So they had to write him out.
But then they wanted him back, because he was a REALLY good villain. But they couldn't keep him around. Again.
So this happened about four times and now we're doing... this... thing. Whatever this thing with the giant baby and the alternate dimension Jake or whatever is.
It's kindof a mess. I mean, I like the Lich, but I honestly feel like they've been trying too hard to find ways to keep him around.

>>50933072
When is that coming out, by the way?
Who's going to voice Aku?

>>50933124
I do miss old Finn. I mean, I liked it when he was a thing with Flame Princess, but... awkward sad Finn just isn't as fun to watch as flippant hero Finn.
While he was with Flame Princess, he was still flippant hero Finn, just, also with Flame Princess. That was pretty fun.
I don't like awkward sad Finn. He makes me feel awkward and sad.

> Has anything happened with him since he got reincarnated as a giant baby and given to Treetrunks?
Nope.

He had that one moment where he scared the shit out of KoO, but that's about it.
>>
>>50933192

If all it's supposed to be is him being a teenager, they went way, way over the top with it.

Whoa, fuck, what happened after that? Is he just wandering around now or did the episode end there and they haven't revealed anything since or what?
>>
File: original.jpg (82KB, 1064x808px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
82KB, 1064x808px
>>50932904
>Question about the dance baby scenario, will it be obtaining the dance baby Szoreny and Malfeas had or having a dance baby of our own?
I was just thinking Szoreny and Malfeas' dance baby.

Hadn't... really considered a dance baby of your own.

...That might be interesting. But I have no idea how to do something with it?

>>50932514
And here's the commentary on the rest?

>Rejection of void
Not sure if that's worth a capstone...

>Raiment of Death's Trappings
Yes. It's goth time.

>Understanding of Ash
Seems cool. A mite fiddly with ancestor spirits following you around, but very nice.

>Understanding of Bone
Hm... Don't Abyssal Charms and the usual Exalted package do these already?

The only one I can't recognize as an effect an Abyssal Charm has is ignoring pain.

To be fair, it's still nice to not require essence or learning it as a Taint?

>Pyre stuff
I like these.

Feel like it needs more straight necrotech though, and some perk to make that into a sort of twisted art. (As in, elaborate constructs of bone that are eerily beautiful, or stitched-together puppets being awesome weapons, or something)

Black Nadir seems fine just replacing those elements and only on spells. So much potential there.

>Understanding of Pyre Flame
Interesting idea. Something weirder than just a generic anti-Fate perk, going with a sort of Death-Astrology to do something much like Sidereal astrology but death-aspected?

>Understanding of Blood
Eh... Maybe put something of this into the Pyre Flame perk? Seems to be along the same lines.

>Misheard Whispers Comprehension
Not sure if something for Whispers should help with talking to ghosts? Most ghosts don't really want the Neverborn's madness, IIRC?

I'm... also not sure if Whispers is really a perk, considering how insane it drives you.

>Serpentine Labyrinth Strider
Damn nice.

>Underhaus
...That is fucking awesome. Put it "below" your Warehouse in the same way the Underworld is "below" Creation?
>>
>>50933255
Probably Mako's understudy. He did Iroh when Mako passed.
>>
>>50932659
Because (at least on some level), they know they can't control the Infernals long enough to take it easy.

And also because, if they wait, there might not be a Creation left.

At least, that's what I think.
>>
>>50933255
>When's it coming out
2017, no specific date yet.
>Who's voicing Aku
No one really knows. Mako's understudy, maybe?

>>50933272
Tell me about it, at this point the fact that Finn's still trying to be a hero at all is pretty impressive.

It just sort of ended there, with Sweet P taking the gold that fell from the King of Ooo back home and the rather omnious fact that the Lich is now lurking in Sweet P's mind, waiting to take back control.

>>50933294
Well, there is a perk within the Jump itself that allows you to dance with Malfeas himself for a while. Maybe the scenario would be training (with that perk helping) to dance with Malfeas? How the baby would actually be formed, I have no clue.
>>
File: whatisthisakonataforants.gif (5KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthisakonataforants.gif
5KB, 80x80px
>>50933272
Nah, the Lich went "back to sleep" right after mind blasting King of Ooo, and went right back to being Sweet P. Sweet P, for his part, seems to think Lich visions are just a bad recurring dream.

So all it really shows is that the Lich still exists somewhere in there, he's just either unable to come out all the time, or else he's just feeling pretty okay with the situation right now, either/or. He seemed to come out specifically to mess with KoO because he was badmouthing Sweet P, so who knows?

>>50933309
>>50933375
Well, I'll be cautiously optimistic then. I GUESS.
>>
>>50933395
To be fair, Sweet P is basically him, and the Lich seems to have a bit of an ego. Badmouthing Sweet P is like badmouthing the Lich, and he doesn't really like that.
>>
In which jump have you suffered the most?
>>
>>50933461
You'll see it next thread.
>>
>>50933461
Long Term, probably Bloodborne. Recently, Devil Survivor.
>>
>>50933511
>Devil Survivor
Oh this ought to be good. What was so bad about it?
>>
Just going to leave this here:

Get ready cause it's Morphin' Time!
Might Morphin Power Rangers Jump 054:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Competent Foes [+200]
10,000 Years in Prison [+300]
Perks:
Attitude [Free]
Gear:
Dragon Shield [-100]
Sword of Darkness [-200]
Power Morpher (Dire Wolf) [Free]
Power Weapon [-100]
Dinozord Bundle x2 [-600]

Power Rangers (Ranma, Marcus, Roselyn, Ryoga, Misaka Worst, Sabo, Kazuma, & Yumi) [-400]
Perks:
Attitude [Free]
Morphin’ Time [Free]
Gear:
Power Morpher [Free]
Power Weapon [Free]

Some minor writing: http://pastebin.com/FG1bjg0J
Other things of note.
1. The tenth zord was a dodo, which became a mantel and chest armor.
2. Nine power weapons creates one hell of a bang!
3. I got to use my Prototype Unlosing Ranger Belt (Which is part of my symbi-armor)
4. My symbi-armor is really fucking durable.
>>
>>50933294
I'd rather get the dance baby than make a new dance baby. Sex with Malfeas or Szoreny is NOT within my interests.
>>
File: Unlosing Jumper.jpg (338KB, 1450x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Unlosing Jumper.jpg
338KB, 1450x2400px
>>50933533
And of course the pic doesn't stick!
>>
>>50933395
>>50933424

Ah well, that's pretty neat either way. Maybe he's biding his time in a harmless appearing vessel?

>>50933511

Thank you.
>>
>>50933466
I'm expecting this to either be something typical, or some really low tier setting like Harry Potter, except you fucked up.
>>50933525
I took both 600CP Drawbacks and Morning Star. I didn't get any CP for the 600's either, I just needed the Demons from them to be able to stand a chance against Lucifer. I ended up just using the Nuclear Option, A.K.A The Sword of the Cross from King Arthur.
>>50933591
???
>>
>>50933558
Mandatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXbuhU_Mxzg
>>
>>50933609
Oh, I can see it now...
>Alright, I think I should be ready to fight Lucifer-OHGODPAINAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>50933609

(Anytime someone says they had a particularly bad time "inside" one of my Jumps instead of "with", I take it kinda like a compliment. Minor sadism, minor jumpmaker pride.)
>>
>>50933533
Isn't Attitude a trap?
>>
>>50933461
It took me five thousand years to break out of the Yozi prison. It sucked.
>>
>>50933685
>Not purposely extending the time to 10,000 years in order to make a "FINALLY AFTER 10,000 YEARS I'M FREE!" joke
Anon...
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>50933375
Fair enough. I'll see if something like it could work.

>>50933542
But no worries. Even if I figure out how to make it work, I'll keep a seperate scenario with the Malfeas/Szoreny dance baby in there.

>>50933685
This is the fate you chose.
Thread posts: 429
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.