[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gurpsgen/ GURPS General: Happy Holidays Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 23

File: Gurpsgen2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Gurpsgen2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
How to use Tactical Shooting to run a Christmas adventure.

Question #1: Who is Santa going to kill this year?

Question #2: What is your favorite Sourcebook (official or unofficial), and why?

Question #3: What is your most disliked race in any given genre?

Answer or not it's Christmas after all!

Old Thread:>>50764272
>>
>>50862697
#2. Martial Arts. It seems like it could be a very fun read even to non-RPG people. I learned many new things about martial arts reading it.
>>
>>50862778
Things applicable in RL?
>>
>>50862697
>#1
Santa who?
>#2
Unofficial, fanmade handbook collecting a LOT of data from low tech, explaining how farming output without machines works, how each tool can affect it and how much manpower it will take depending on TL and weather. Great stuff and was super-helpful for few of my campaigns
>#3
The "smart guy" race. Either a bunch of loosers potrayed as turbo-nerds or bunch of insufferable geniuses that are just impossible to stand. Either way, I've got a serious beef about gameplay mechanics relating mental capabilities with specific race. Not due to some stupid SJW shit, but because I'm a keen user of "Born X, rised among culture Y" characters, so it's kind of stupid, when you suddenly need to overcome some game balancing feature that already doesn't come into play due to the WHAT the character is, not what race it represents on biological level.
God, this really sounds like SJW crap... Imagine you have an orc rised as an experiment by bunch of anthropologists. How he can gain an Int penalty, if he was highly educated since early childhood? How can he gain the strength bonus, if he never was busy whacking anyone's head. That kind of deal
>>
>>50862826
Robot Santa, from Futurama, wanted to be a bit sly, I guess.

that sounds interesting, do you know if it's in the trove in the pdf?

It does sound vaguely SJW, I'd try to veto that int bonus unless there was a good reason not to, but I'd specify a character of any race raised among that culture would gain half the int bonus, but lose half of one of their stat bonuses, sound like a fair compromise?
>>
>>50862798
I don't know. But it was a fun read.
>>
>>50862882
I'm currently visiting family, so I'm not on my PC. Got a copy on my hard drive.

And about the Int - I just don't like the concept of Int being race/culture related. But that comes from the fact that for me Int = education you receive. Besides, having a race with high Int makes it a min-maxing pick for people who want to play specific "class" of characters, rather than using the whole race as something interesting.

Friend of mine was an admin in (now closed) text-based RPG. The entire thing was run by bunch of sociology student and I think they were intentionally dicking with everyone in the game. It was great at getting data how people make their choices for what their character should be and how minor tweaks in crunch meant trendemous changes in patterns of what people were picking. Case the point - they've introduced at certain point a race with stats tailored for being a good mage, but the race had not a single word mentioning magic in 8 pages long description. Until it was tweaked again, suddenly every single new mage PC was from that specific race.
>>
File: Giorg.jpg (53KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
Giorg.jpg
53KB, 625x415px
It's been years since I played gurps and reading the last /gurpsgen/ thread got my nostalgia boiling something fierce.

Are there any pick up games online that someone like me could get into?
>>
>>50862962
For me, it means capacity to understand alongside education aka knowledge leaned, so kind of cu+ke and it seems to fluctuate too much genetically among us to be a species-wide thing unless that species had much less genetic diversity than we do.

That's certainly interesting, and did it go on to be use in a Doctoral thesis or the like or just a fun thing to do?
>>50862915
Well I'll definitely read it, thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>50863003
I do not know anon, do roll20 and the like have the ability to play GURPS?
>>
>>50863117
Yeah ok this is what I'm talking about. I didn't even know roll20 was a thing, but now I do. Thanks.
>>
>>50863225
No problem, you might want to ask around on other generals to see what range of systems any of the ttrpg playing websites have, I only know about that one and haven't visited it yet.
>>
>>50863117
There is an official unofficial Discord for the GURPS forum: https://discord.gg/pez8U4s
I am *trying* to develop a pickup style Dungeon Fantasy Game that uses Roll20 and Gurpscalculator.com, but my target audience is beginners, just letting you know in case that's an instant turn-off.

Roll 20 supports movement on hexagonal grids and you can use any map images you like, Roll20's GURPS character sheets are awful.

GURPSCalculator, on the other hand, is mostly just a character sheet wrangling website that allows end users to import from GCA (the Official GURPS Character sheet app) and GCS (a competitive free alternative.)

I'm logging my experiences on my blog so far.
http://pseudoboo.blogspot.com/search/label/Silly%20Romperoo
>>
>>50862697
>#2
Low Tech would probably be my favorite book simply because it has saved my a ton of hours of research and planning by providing ready made answers for questions I had while worldbuilding my setting. It's also a very fun read on it's own.

Martial Arts is a close second for the reasons already mentioned in this thread.
>>
File: cultist orders.png (1MB, 613x738px) Image search: [Google]
cultist orders.png
1MB, 613x738px
>>50863360
I'm definitely interested in your game. Even if there are some fresh noobs.
I'd even be happy to help them out, even though I may not be as familiar with the game as I used to be (and even then it was heavily modded with all sorts of weird house rules).
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (67KB, 620x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
67KB, 620x355px
I love looking at the old GURPS artwork. So imaginative and tells a thousand stories without saying a word

What's your setting like /gurpsgen/? I need some inspiration
>>
File: idontblamehertbhshitsexpensive.png (1MB, 774x769px) Image search: [Google]
idontblamehertbhshitsexpensive.png
1MB, 774x769px
>>50863671
I agree. The art is phenomenal.
>>
>>50862697
I love Dungeon Fantasy #8 Treasure Tables.

I always have fun and interesting loot to put in dungeons now
>>
File: gundam[1].jpg (287KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gundam[1].jpg
287KB, 1280x720px
>>50862697
Guys, help me here. Which book has rules for plasma torchs/melee plasma weapons?
>>
>>50864181
Ultra-Tech?
>>
File: Reindeer1.jpg (208KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Reindeer1.jpg
208KB, 620x350px
>>50864181
Basic Set has energy swords. You scan scale them up with the rules in Low Tech Companion 2.

>>50862697
Lee Majors must save Santa from terrorist at the north pole..

Or Hans Gruber has taken over Nakatomi Plaza

What is a better Christmas adventure?
>>
File: LOL GURPS.jpg (87KB, 697x491px) Image search: [Google]
LOL GURPS.jpg
87KB, 697x491px
>>50863671
>>50863703
>>
>>50862697
Are there any rules for a grinding chainsaw? i'm trying to make a chainsword.
>>
>>50865079

I'd guess GURPS horror has a chainsaw statistic. Or high tech. Look in those two.
>>
>>50865505
Well, still nothing until now, i'm looking by hand on a physical copy. How i wish i was home now
>>
>>50865579
Zombies has chainsaw rules (and lawnmowers).
>>
>>50865585
I don't have that one, could you please copypast them? i'm on my phone and i'm like, 2 hours from the game with my nephew/nieces
>>
File: Length_Long.png (1KB, 175x57px) Image search: [Google]
Length_Long.png
1KB, 175x57px
>>50865654
https://mega.nz/#F!yxFxlD4I!CGTYsnTE_8XAmcJxdMehAQ!m1VxiLZZ
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (193KB, 837x947px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
193KB, 837x947px
>>50865654
>>
>>50865746
thanks

>>50865688
>i'm on my phone
nokia lumia 1520, there isn't a single pdf app for windows phone which i could get to work
>>
>>50865579
And GURPS Horror has chainsaw on page 49 and 51, same stats as in Zombies
>>
Murry mosse-chris GURPSday!
>>
>>50867525
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0si6wsZWn6g
>>
File: GURPS art.png (158KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
GURPS art.png
158KB, 332x333px
>>50863671
>>50863703
>>50864790
>>
Everybody having Fun today?
>>
If I were to post templates for a bunch of races I'm doing for a Warcraft game, would people be opposed to giving them a once over to see if everything is sound?

I have everything important done for the region the game will take place in.
>>
>>50872356
Sure, send them our way.
>>
>>50862697
How you like it Gurps gen? I'm just screwing around making characters
>>
>>50873143
Age feels a bit off. Also you have Alcohol Tolerance twice, is that on purpose?
>>
>>50873421
whoops no it wasn't. And ya i'll change the age. Him being bald/shaved kinda makes it hard to tell his age though.
>>
>>50872423
It's something me and a friend are working on. We aren't done with everything yet. Gnome is a joke because they're not done yet so the other guy doing it just decided to put shit in.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r2BH-CH1Ek5J_AQu9jhb0x7di1rFBnywmgXV3JRY7D8/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>50863703
>>50864790
>>50870028
GURPS art is like the programmer art of the RPG world.
>>
>>50875240
GURPS art provided my and my group hours of entertainment.
>>
>>50873143
A few notes, purely from an optimization perspective

You have 11 points dedicated to Brawling techniques; Feint, Disarming, and Kicking all appear to be 2 points each for a measly +1 over the technique's default, or 6 points for a situational +1 to skill. Get rid of those techniques, put four of those six points into Brawling directly, and then put the two remaining points wherever you want. That way, Feint/Disarming/Kicking are at the same skill level, Brawling and every other technique is at +1, and you have more discretionary points.

On a related note, five points in Ground Fighting (Brawling) is a very large investment; 5% of you points simply for the ability to not take a penalty punching someone else on the ground does not seem especially worth it. It's probably a better idea to put two points into Wrestling and two points into Ground Fighting (Wrestling); if you find yourself on you back in a tussle and getting whaled on, focus on getting your opponent on *their* back and then beat them to a pulp with unpenalized Brawling. Wrestling (or Judo) is just straight up a good skill for any knuckleduster to have.

You character is pretty realistic for a mundane person, HT 13 notwithstanding. However, if this was built to be a PC and not an NPC, it should be a little more focused. Maybe buy HT down to 12, and with the points form that (plus the few scraped by messing with Techniques), you should be able to build a dedicated socialite (Diplomacy and Fast-Talk) or back-alley muscle (more combat skills, ST, or HP), or keep the current split you seem to be going with and just be better in both areas.
>>
We have mars attacks yet?
>>
>>50877187
What do you mean?
>>
New thread when
>>
>>50879282

fuck wrong thread I meant to post this on /swg/
>>
>>50879289
Haha shit i'm there too just make it man.
>>
>>50875538
>>50873143
This guy had some solid advice. Techniques are mostly useful for things where you plan to use a skill that way most of the time. For other things, just up the skill.

You likely don't need Fit. HT 13 is enough to be safe-ish from the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, and this guy won't need to run too many marathons.

He's got personality and the sheet is relatively well organized.
>>
>>50879666

I'd drop the HT and keep the fit personally. Fit covers pretty much everything you do with HT anyway and it's five points cheaper.
>>
>>50879666
Not him, but Fit is worth own price, regardless of anything.
>>
>>50878110
Mars Attacks (along with a new issue of Pyramid) was released with little fanfare here, so I'm guessing they weren't added to the trove.
>>
>>50881561
Mars Attacks and Discworld don't have PDFs, but they are apparently both out, going to my FLGS for Discworld later today; they told me they have my pre-order... they laughed at me when making the reservation in the summer when I said, "It's coming out for sure this year."
>>
>>50881588
>It's fucking out
Whelp I know what I'M spending my santa-bux on.
>>
>>50879666
thanks
>>
retarded question for you beautiful people;
is it possible to use hex grids for combat only? i don't feel like using them all the time, just for fights
>>
>>50883865
I don't even use grids for combat desu senpai.
>>
>>50883879
but aren't hex grids required for advanced combat?
is basic combat better?
>>
>>50883904
It's a matter of taste. I've had a lot of fun playing basic combat, but some people like to get really detailed.
>>
>>50883904
I play with plenty details, just not hex grids, m8.
>>
>>50884017
>>50884036
gotcha. thanks for the help, guys
>>
>>50879977
>>50880353
Fit is much like a point of HT, but does not come with +1 to HT skills (meh) or .25 Basic Speed.

Given the example's odd Basic Speed you could make a case that he should drop FIT and take .25 Basic Speed instead to snag +1 Move and Dodge.

There aren't many that won't find some use of Fit, though. It's a damn nice advantage.
>>
>>50883865
Grids aren't required for anything, not even combat but some things in combat can only be done without a lot of wasted time with a grid. In any way; you don't go dungeoncrawling when just rping
>>
>The gm says pretty plump "Humans are the true monster and we should feel bad because we killed monsters (vampires, werewolves etc)".
>However, most monsters were portrayed as racist and bloodthirsty beasts.
>>
>>50886473
he was probably an undertalefag. don't let it get to you.
>>
>>50886917
why is that game at all popular?
>>
>>50883865
It never even occurred to me that people would use hex grids when not in combat.
>>
>>50887225
Very good music and different gameplay drew in a good number of actual gamers, but hamfisted morality play drew in a bunch of tumblrites. Honestly, though, it's a fun game; I legitimately liked Flowey, Toriel, and vengeful Sans, and the breaking of the fourth wall was fun when it was a surprise. I'd put good money that the most obnoxious of "fans" didn't even beat the game.

>tl;dr a decent-to-good game with some clever idea and bitchin' tunes is ruined by a horrible fanbase that latched onto only a tiny aspect of it.

Bringing the subject back to GURPS, I was considering stealing Undertale's core traits for an all-encompassing monster race: extreme innate magical power and an infinite number of body types (ranging from goatperson to living flame) but incredibly fragile physical forms regardless of how imposing they look. Considering the wide variety of attacks and abilities shown by UT's various monsters, I'd figure Sorcery would work as a base. Fragile (Unnatural) [-50] and a racial -5 ST [-50] leaves a *boatload* of points free for both Sorcerous Empowerment, a level or two of Talent, and a solid number of Learned Spells while keeping it as a +0 point racial template.
>>
>>50888680
Oh I had never played it, so it's rather like like WH40k in a way with all the Grimdark loving fans who came in and fucked it all up?

That sounds interesting to do, every day it seems like I learn more about how GURPS can literally play any kind of fiction, why is this not more popular?
>>
>>50888788
Essentially yes, except that the issue with 40k is that the fans that didn't "get it" are now running the show. As far as I know, there're no plans for Undertale 2: Genderspecial Boogaloo where all of the most toxic parts of Undertale's fanbase team up to make a sequel that all but ignores what made the original good.

>why is this not more popular?
What, GURPS itself, or the fact that you can play all sort of off-the-walls weird shit with it? For the former, I'd say >memes and a higher investment of time+effort required for GMs due to the number of options. I hope both issues are dealt with by the new DF redbox. For the latter, I'd guess it comes down to people a) being comfortable with more standard games, b) the fact that everyone has their own criteria for "weird but good" and it's rare that an out-there game will be enjoyable by a whole group, or c) the game's incredibly small userbase exacerbating issue b.
>>
>>50888680
One-hundred points just for magical abilities is way too much for damn near any system, not to mentions that those 100 points are *just* racial points and that a character could take personal disadvantages and spend even more on magic.

I'd set aside 50 points for "innate monstrous gifts" (IMG) and 50 for actual magic. IMGs would be Sans's and Papyrus's Ageless, Doesn't Breathe, and other advantages that come with being a skeleton; Grillby's Body of Flame metatrait; and similar things. I'd also give monsters a Taboo Trait (Cannot increase HP).
>>
>>50888949
Haha, yeah, thats true. it seems $0k in particular was more interesting early on, then it took a huge turn for the dark and has so much hate for anything but humans it's no longer interesting.

GURPS Itself, you can do normal mainstream things absurdly well with it and add little twists that enhance the game or weird off the wall shit, from gritty to Tastes like diabetes you can do anything and that's what makes it seem to me like it should be much more popular than say D&D.
>>
>>50889049
I'm really really REALLY hoping that the Dungeon Fantasy standalone makes the system more popular and approachable.
>>
>>50889095
Oh, I thought Dungeon Fantasy was already part of the Sourcebooks, or is this gonna be like GURPS but you don't need the basic set?
>>
>>50889157
There will be standalone DF rpg, so you won't need any other books to play it
>>
>>50889186
Oh, and that's hopefully gonna bridge to the D&D crowd, I see.
>>
What kind of point values do you consider to be the basic ranges of GURPS? What's low point total for you? What's the cutoff point for high? And what point total do you personally think the system shines best at?
>>
>>50889248
Depends on setting, GM goals and just about so many factors there is no universal answer.
And I know I can design the exact same character using 100 and 1000 points, the main difference being amount of details.
>>
>>50889224
Or just the "I don't want to sift through options irrelevant to my campaign/character" crowd. But yeah, selling it as D&D with more detail is a hell of a start.

Hook 'em with the compact genre-specific ruleset then introduce the generic base.
>>
>>50889276
That makes sense to do, although sifting through it all can be fun.
>>
>>50889248
Low: 75
High: 500
Favored: 100 OR 250

The system operates fine from a mechanical standpoint for basically all point-values, but I feel that outside of the 75-500 range requires an experienced group to work smoothly. Tailoring a campaign to an exceptionally low point total is harder than it looks unless the GM is planning on running a SoL of "Day in the Life Off Mooks" game, and huge point totals are hard for GMs to check and hard for players to spend. So really not a cutoff point, but a bellcurve that quickly drops off outside of 75-500 where Y = "% of groups that can fun at this point total."

I normally love lower-point games because I'm a masochist with a stiffy for dark+low fantasy, but I've fallen in love recently with more cinematic games, and two cinematic lines -- Action and Dungeon Fantasy -- start at 250.
>>
>>50889248
There are too many variables in play to give you an answer you want for a "basic range". As a GM, I build a character that's as capable as I want the PCs to be, then assign a point value close to it as the campaign point value.

Personally, a low point total for me is 25~50, which is the average human. High point totals for me is 300+, which is moving past the upper bounds of realism. I enjoy GURPS the most around a skill level of 16, which is enough to take penalties and still be competent.
>>
>>50889394

Good point. I'd add that in GURPS you should keep an eye on the total point budget, so basic point allow + allowed disadvantages.

IE: If you are doing 100 points and allow 30 points of drawbacks the total allowance is 130.

That in mind, I'd say 50+25 disadvantage is a very solid place for low powered games. These characters can be interesting, but those games can be brutal. You simply don't have the points to make a character as tough as you might want.

Action and Dungeon Fantasy are interesting points, along with Monster Hunters, because of their heavy use of templates that makes playing these lines easier for new players.
>>
Which books would you use for Dishonored/ Dishonored 2 type games?
>>
>>50862697

but has anyone in this thread tried GURPS?
>>
>>50893484
Considering it's Called GURPS general i'd assume most of the people who visit it have or would like to.
>>
>>50893461

GURPS Thaumatology: Sorcery to cover powers, Martial Arts for some sword fighting and assassination goodness and of course the basic set.
>>
>>50893614
Refluffing if the powers aren't exactly right?
>>
>>50893461
Basic Set, Powers, Martial Arts, Social Engineering if you don't want to run a Naruto meets French Revolution campaign. Don't use Thaumatology: Sorcery unless you want people to be able to improvise supernatural abilities, which may or may not be in the Dishonored series. I've only played the first, and didn't pay much attention to the setting or world.

A few example abilities:
>Blink I: Warp (Cosmic, No Roll Required, +100%; Costs 1 FP/ER, -5%; Power Modifier, -10%; Range Limit, 10 yards, -50%) [135]. Blink II changes Range Limit to 20 yards, -45%.

Devouring Swarm can be built as a summonable group of allies, an innate attack, or mind control. I'm sure you can think of more.

>Possession I: Possession (Cosmic, No Roll Required, +100%; Cosmic, Victim may be any size modifier, +50%; Costs 1 FP/ER, -5%; Maximum Duration, Up to 1 minute, -65%; No Memory Access, -10%; Parasitic, -60%; Power Modifier, -10%; Specialized, Animals Only, -25%) [75] + Permeation (Flesh; Accessibility, Only while using Possession, -10%; Can Carry Objects, Light, +20%; Power Modifier, -10%;) [5]. Total: [80].
Possession II changes Specialized, Animals Only to Specialized, All Earthly Life, -20%.

>Windblast I: Innate Attack 4 (Crushing; Costs 1 FP/ER, -5%; Double Knockback, +20%; Jet, +0%; No Wounding, -50%) [13].
This should knock the average ST 10 person back 3 yards 50%~ of the time. Windblast II is very, very expensive, so I suggest just doubling the level of Windblast I. Or you could try making it do more than double knockback.
>>
>>50895027
Ah, knew I was forgetting something. Possession needs to have some sort of ranged enhancement tacked on, and some sort of delayed follow-up affliction for nausea after you exit your host. Don't feel like statting it up. Shouldn't be hard, though, you've got the base.
>>
>>50895027
Wait are those actually in the book?
>>
>>50895091
No, I made them just for >>50893461. 'Tis the season and all that.
>>
>>50895101
Both of those are me so thank you I'll screen cap them for later use, if I ever find group that wants to play it.
>>
File: Dolmen_Gate_640.jpg (59KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
Dolmen_Gate_640.jpg
59KB, 640x484px
Does Extended Lifespan cause much confusion if it is part of a Gadget (See "Limitations" in GURPS Characters if the term confuses you) that a *normal* human puts on later in life?

There's this chosen of a god of travel who was gifted with a necklace that grants *very* long life. Assuming they are twenty-eight years old before donning the Extended Lifespan 7/Longevity artifact and then wander the worlds for one hundred and fifty years, how do you determine the time "spent" towards their actual aging (that is to say, the decreased rate)? Also, am I correct in assuming they begin to age normally from their new accrued age once the necklace is taken off?
>>
>>50895371

It seems simple to me, but you are right, this could be confuseing.

Simply work backwards from the normal effect. Take your lifespan, then take out the years you spent with Extended Lifespan and half them for every level of the advantage.

In your example, your age would be 178 years. Your effective age would be 28 (pre-artifact) +1.17 years (150/128) for an effective age of 29.17 years. In 2,687.83 years you'd be effectively 50 and start to feel the effects of ageing.
>>
>>50895371
You'd lose the effect of the advantage, but you would not crumble to dust or anything. You'd age normally and new years would count at 1 for 1 rather then 1 for 2 or, at the upper end, 1 for 128.
>>
>>50895551
>>50895565
Not him, but thanks a bunch, finally I have some support to how properly use items granting extended lifespan. Had a nasty argument about it last game with my GM and it seems he intentionally fucked our party by killing a very important NPC travelling with us due to "removed effect". The guy was around 400 and the bracelet came with lvl 5 effect, so he should gain 12,5 years TOP, not 125 and crumble to dust.
>>
>>50896229

That's a fucking dumb thing to start arguing about with your GM you know.

Especially considering that the GM is well within his bounds if he adds modifiers or drawbacks such as "large backlash: instant aging" or something like that when he creates a NPC advantage.
>>
>>50896420
Only that he didn't. We were given the sheet with the NPC loooong time ago and the whole fucking point of the game for past 6 months or so was escorting said character.
Suddenly GM killed him on a whim, which pissed off everyone, making our entire game so far literally pointless. And as the excuse the "should have aged 125 years" was used.
>>
What is your point total, anon? it's negative, isn't it?
>>
>>50897896
actually link someone so they know who you're talking to, friend.
>>
>>50897935
I was talking to anon.
>>
>>50898171
So nobody then?
>>
>>50897896
Mine is definitely negative, but I'm still a relatively fun character to play due to all the background one-off colour skills and the eccentric list of quirks and perks I've garnered.
>>
I want to stat out an attack that is a sticky blinding goo that also affects people wearing helmets with clear visors and the like. Do I just fluff it out with a normal Affliction 1 with the Blindness disadvantage? or is there a better way to do it?
>>
>>50898368
What is the effect? Blindness? Does it affect everyone? If so, then yes, just afflict Blindness on victims with Affliction.
>>
>>50898443
The effect is just blindness but RAW DR would give some bonus to resist the affliction, and what I'm thinking off would just stick in there and obstruct sight., and one could just take off the helmet and be "cured"
>>
>>50897896
Would be negative except for the 20 points I've invested in Games (GURPS).
>>
>>50898443
>>50898607
I think if you make it vision based, then it ignores DR, and works on anything that depends on "vision" to see. It's a pretty expensive enhancement though, but ignoring DR is pretty valuable.
>>
Also OP here for any Star Wars fans or otherwise that don't know Carrie Fisher is dead.
>>
>>50896709

So basically you cocked up your mission and now you're salty that the GM introduced a consequence he probably planned from inception of the character.

Maybe the GM would have added a small note that said "oh by the way removing the gadget kills the character" if he'd realized that he was mistaken about how the advantage worked, but then again he shouldn't have shown you an npc sheet anyway since that's metaknowledge.
>>
How to create a very dark "alien invasion" setting? (The extinction of humanity should not be the goal.)
>>
>>50903263
Have the aliens blot out the sun, so that your players may fight in the shade.

Gonna need more details that that, brother. There's a thousand and one ways to make a "very dark alien invasion setting."
>>
>>50902282
>So basically you cocked up your mission and now you're salty that the GM introduced a consequence he probably planned from inception of the character.
Wow, that's nice level of implying.

The GM send a thief, who stole a bracelet, the guy died and somehow it's me being salty and not GM suddenly getting bored with his campaign and literally axing it in the middle of action.

Maybe if you weren't such condescending prick, you could grasp that, but hey, better make a "That Guy story" out of situation you don't know or wasn't even in the table, but at leasyt you can act smug.
People like you in GURPS generals is one of the worst things in neo/tg/
>>
>>50903263
The aliens are just here for natural resources (Water is a really common goal for aliens after stuff on earth), and see Humanity as nothing more than toys to mess with. When they disintegrate and experiment on people its not out of malice but a form of recreation.

That an pest control. Oh hey, a brood of those insect things escaped from its containment pods, better dump them on this planet before they hurt the crew.
>>
Is it possible to run an aviation-based campaign without using hex grids? It seems like most of aerial combat/maneuvering requires it
i'm new as fuck to this and really confused, apologize for retardedness
>>
>>50904252
Yes. As far as I know there are two other systems currently available; the spaceships combat rules and the Dogfighting combat rules.
>>
>>50904293
thank you, my friend. There wouldn't happen to be dogfighting rules for 3rd edition would there? It looks promising, but i'm still in the dark ages here
>>
>>50904086
Water's everywhere, and a lot more plentiful than just Earth. Not to mention it'd be a bitch to get off the planet. As for pest control, why not just jettison them into space? Even if they can survive in space, as long as they can't fly back to your ship, you're golden.

The invaders might try to forcibly incorporate humanity into their galactic empire to ensure there's no horrific wars, or treat us like we treat dogs, as amusing pets we can make fight for our amusement, or any other suitably human motivation.
>>
>>50904356
Sorry, I'm honestly not terribly familiar with 3rd edition. I would imagine they probably have something along those lines though given the other 3rd ed vehicle support supplements.
>>
I'm making a game for my /k/ommando friends, where would all the guns be?
>>
>>50906715
Basic Set, Low-Tech, High-Tech, Ultra-Tech, Tactical Shooting, Pulp Guns 1 & 2...
Just High-Tech if you're a casual. Tactical Shooting for slicing pies and such.
>>
How does Area effect stack with afflictions Basic says that Active Defenses do not protect against it. Does that mean that they get no HT rolls against the afflictions?
>>
>>50908507
Dodge works against Area Effects. If you succeed on a dodge and drop that takes you from inside the area to outside of it, you don't suffer the effects. If you dive for cover, your cover's DR should apply to your resistance roll.

Anybody caught in the Area has to roll HT. You always get a roll to resist. The benefits of an Area Attack is that it's easier to aim (+4 to attack a hex) and affects a wider area, potentially afflicting more people for the same action.
>>
>>50903646

>guy has an advantage that has the modifier "can be stolen"
>players are tasked to protect said NPC
>GM sends a thief to abuse the "can be stolen" modifier
>players fail to respond and the advantage gets stolen, leading to the death of the NPC (which was presumably the intended consequence. The GM wouldn't have sent a thief to minor economical damage to the NPC you were supposed to protect)
>Somehow this isn't the players failing but the GM deciding to go nuclear

Sorry, from the info you've given I am failing to see what the GM did wrong.
>>
>>50908845
Not that guy, but I feel like there's no reason to assume losing Extended Lifespan would kill someone. The magic amulet being stolen would instead feel like a plot hook/maguffian, rather then a lose condition on the escort mission.
>>
>>50909414

Yeah, I agree that it doesn't have to mean that. But in the world of fiction, going really old really fast when you lose your McGuffin is a pretty common cliché, so it's not exactly shocking that it happens either.
>>
>>50909536
In the end it comes down to this: Did the GM give any hints that losing the McGuffing would lead to a very bad end? Doesn't have to be explicit, but he should have at the very least mentioned that the character doesn't ever take it off or something like that.

I find it hard to believe that the GM made no mention of it, but it's entirely possible that the hints were too subtle for the players to catch on.
>>
>>50909559

The GM might have thought that "the language of cinema" would have been enough of a hint (which would have been pretty dumb by the GM since that would require the players to basically metagame).

With that said, I don't see the point in trying to argue rules in order to "resurrect" the NPC. The NPC advantages are within the GM:s control. Consequence of NPC actions are within GM control. Everything that happened was as it was intended to happen by the GM. A miscalculation on the exact effect of the removal of extended lifetime (something Basic set doesn't even discuss, meaning some GM ruling is required anyway) is a very minor thing, and trying to use this to resurrect the NPC reeks of ruleslawyering.
>>
>>50909619
Yeah I agree with you there. Even if in the end it turns out that the GM was a dick about it, it's still not grounds for resurrection.
>>
Freude!
>>
How would you best mechanically represent classic Final Fantasy tropes in GURPS?
>>
>>50915017
destiny as a campaign trait, habit(replies with ellipses a lot) required for at least one player, all attacks do damage dice equal to the number of sentences and/or paragraphs required to describe them, and an end boss with the MUNCHKIN as their basic attack.
seriously which tropes do you want?
>>
>>50915017
While the standard magic system would work fine (individual spells and mana/FP costs in line with spell power), dividing all 240 pages of Magic up in to Black/White/Red spells sounds like a fucking nightmare. Instead, I suggest we use Sorcery, with Black/White Mages taking a focused version of Sorcerous Empowerment and Red Mages taking the more expensive unlimited version. GMs would make simple on-the-fly calls on if a spell is of the appropriate color.
>>
>>50915017

Which final fantasy?

GURPS don't really do direct 101 ports of videogames without a fair deal of modding (you need to add a lot of templates for videogame HP and you might want to rework how getting hit works).
>>
>>50915017
You'd have to make a loooot of premade abilities with the condition of "You must be a Blackmage"
>>
>>50915346
Mostly I was just posting a thread bumper, but if we're going at this, I guess something along the lines of running older FF games (or new games that harken back to those mechanics a'la Bravely Default) that had stuff like jobs, B/W/R magic divide, summons, magic swordsmen, stuff like that.

Really, just post whatever you feel like that prompts/keeps up discussion. Anyone have a favorite aspect that doesn't get seen often in TTRPGs?
>>
>>50915436
Yeah 1:1 wouldn't be the goal; forcing GURPS to perfectly emulate a system where 9999 damage is both a thing and a thing that doesn't even 1HKO some humans would be excruciating.
>>
>>50915480

Jobs can be represented by alternate forms that you can switch between (if you want the players to have a job switching abilities).

The spells themselves are best represented by normal powers that are bought as alternate powers to each other. So basically like sorcery without the improvisation bits (luckily FF doesn't have that much spell variation).

Other class abilities can also be simple powers. Some can be imbuements I guess.
>>
>>50915017
DF as a base. Drop Cleric, Druid, and Wizard for various flavored of Sorcerer. Spells are the specific purview of well-equipped Sages. Add in Eldritch Knight/Swashbuckler. Add more steampunk/magitech for dem airships, Cid, and to give Articiers a bigger chance to be a battle mechanic.
>>
>>50915017

This covers quite a few of them.
>>
GURPS friends, please help me.

After a lot of nagging by other players, our GM agreed to run "pulp adventure" game. Which means an early TL6 game, Allan Quatermain-style game.

I know absolutely nothing about GURPS above Low Tech. And I need to make a character following already pre-scripted choices and role.
I need to make a sharpshooter/sniper type of character, that also is a native and ex-military, colonial forces. The campaign will be most likely set in Not!Raj. I've got 150 points for that, plus 20 in disadvantages to make this character.
And I don't even know what sniper needs to pick to be useful or efficient.
>>
>>50917994
Have you tried asking your GM for some hand-holding?

If you know low-tech stuff, how would you go about making an archer that is useful and efficient? Do that but swap Guns (Rifle) for Bow (and pick up pistol while you're at it) and Gunslinger for Heroic Archer.
>>
File: tumblr_nltecg6aie1rgdjn8o2_1280.png (851KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nltecg6aie1rgdjn8o2_1280.png
851KB, 640x960px
>>50917994

With your budget and role..

I'd suggest you take ST 10, DX 12, IQ 12, HT 12. This cost 100 points and gives you a very solid foundation.

Then for advantages, I'd take Combat Reflexes and, Night Vision 2 and Acute Vision 2.

Follow this up with 16 points in Guns (Rifle)/TL6, 4 points in Observation and Stealth, 2 points each in Knife, Camouflage, Brawling, Tactics, Survival (Woodlands or Mountain, depending on how far north you are from), Solider and First Aid.

These are all suggestions, but should give you a basically effective and powerful character. If you'd like to know why I picked what I did or more help I'd be happy to.
>>
>>50920746
I would add Climb and Fast-Talk to the list of recommended skills. Getting a good vantage point is like 30% of sniping; Climb lets you reach good areas physically and Fast-Talk is useful for bluffing your way around in more urban areas.

>>50917994
Maybe take a look at Action 4. The Action series assumes a higher point value, but Action 4 breaks templates up in to 50-point packages; I'm sure there's a package for sniper/sharpshooter. It should be worth looking at if for no other reason than something to crib from.

There's also the Precision Aiming technique and the Deadeye perk.
>>
File: gizmos.jpg (369KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gizmos.jpg
369KB, 960x1200px
What's the best use of the Gizmos advantage that you've seen?
>>
File: tumblr_nkuzcgI3gf1t22njao1_540.jpg (74KB, 539x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkuzcgI3gf1t22njao1_540.jpg
74KB, 539x810px
>>50921885
Trader in a post-apocalyptic game pre-after the end that had Gizmo tied to a Gadget that was a junk wagon filled with shit he'd found, salvaged and taken as trades.

Stuff he pulled out of it included a teddy bear that gave a big bonus to calm down a traumatized survivor of a raider attack so we could get information, a lock-pick kit, a blasting cap and half a string of Christmas lights they were able to use to lure a bunch of raiders.
>>
/gurpsgen/, what books should I look at if I want to make items (amulets, clothes, weapons) with magical effects or curses, particularly something like "Making the wearer look beautiful" or "Amulet of Detect Lies," or a cursed sword that gives Berserk to the user, more general stuff like that?
>>
>>50924848
Basic Set allows you to make advantages into items by using Gadget limitations. Metatronic Generators from Pyramid 48 - Weird Science allows you to turn advantages into gear. GURPS Magic builds on Basic Set's magic and includes many spells that can be turned into magical items that cost GURPS$. Thaumatology - Sorcery has a chapter on making magical items that cost GURPS$ from Sorcery spells. Ritual Path Magic has Charms, Elixers, etc. which cost GURPS$ and give a temporary benefit (which can last centuries, if you put enough energy into it) and enchanted items that cost points.

You can also use Dungeon Fantasy's Treasure, Treasure Tables, and Items of Power books for pre-made ones.
>>
>>50924861
Thanks man, I'll look through that to see what works for me.
>>
>>50918993
If I could, I wouldn't be asking for help here

>>50920746
Nah, this is all very transparent

>>50921369
Will read about those and see what can be useful

Thanks
>>
Quick question, if I have an Innate Attack that's Burning but without anything like Cone or Area Effect, does that mean I use the Tight-Beam Burning Attacks rule and can target the eyes or whatever?
>>
>>50925025
Tight-Beam Burning is a special effect. You just declare whether the advantage uses TBB or regular Burning for its wounding modifier.
>>
>>50925057
Right, so I don't have to pay any extra points to make my attack TBB, right, I just state that it is and make sure it has no area effect modifiers?
>>
>>50925106
Correct.
>>
File: Ntw_i_1deck38_steam.jpg (77KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ntw_i_1deck38_steam.jpg
77KB, 280x300px
Where can i find some vehicle tables?

I was hoping to find some watercraft for TL5 but all High-Tech has is a surfboard and a plane. Low-Tech's watercraft doesn't include anything beyond TL4.
>>
>>50925119
Thanks.
>>
>>50925123
What exactly do you need? And early steamer?
>>
>>50925198
Really any and all watercraft.
Im talking frigates, ships-of-the-line, steamers, etc.

Whatever is available I'll take it.
>>
What is the best way to make this game as edgy/sexual as possible. FATAL style.
>>
>>50925263
Doesn't the Age of Sail expansion come with those, up to Napoleonic era?
I don't have those books with myself right now, they are at the dorm and I'm visiting my family, but I'm 99% sure it had a collection of ships. For obvious reasons steamers weren't included
>>
>>50926326
Just appoint as a GM a sexually-frustrated virgin closing to 30 and working in retail. This can make just about any game into edgy porn.
>>
>>50926326
Pretty much all of that is in the fluff. You can represent it mechanically, though. Off the top of my head, one could use Costs HP as a limitation for supernatural abilities, because blood magic is edgy. Pact limitations can also be used. For instance, Pact: Compulsive Cannibalism, -15%.

If you wanted sexual, RPM is good for this. Replace the Thaumatology skill with Erotic Arts, and have all sexual rituals be Lesser Effects. Technical Grappling is also great for sex-driven rolepaly, since wrestling is erotic.
>>
>>50926382
Cannibalism is only 15%? Not 25?

>wrestling is erotic
Only if being grappled or having your movement constricted is your fetish, anon.
>>
>>50926382
Not the original anon, but a serious question: how would you make a succubus template, assuing you have a creature running on sexual energy and requiring it to sustain itself, while casting a lot of charms around based on the same energy source?
>>
>>50926382
Thanks dude, using RPM is a really good idea, i'm into it.
>>50926367
Thanks for the advice, too.
>>
So, i'm essentially a total newcomer to GURPS. Started playing maybe 2 weeks ago! and I was wonder what the actual advantage, if any, using weapons with crushing damage had? If they don't provide any bonus damage like the cutting weapons do, why bother with them at all?
>>
>>50926403
Cannibalism should be a -15 disadvantage, based on Compulsive Murder being worth -15 from GURPS Horror, and -15 being the most points you can get for heinous Odious Personal Habits.

>Only if being grappled or having your movement constricted is your fetish, anon.
Two hot and sweaty bodies, face to face, skin touching skin? Very erotic. I'm surprised when wrestling is considered anything other than extremely homoerotic, especially considering it was a huge hit with ancient Greece.

>>50926444
Dependency for needs-sex-to-live. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by charms, so I'll throw a few ideas out there. First off, there's always RPM with Erotic Art as the core skill. You could also have Preparation Required for powers, with the ritual being some form of sexual activity. You could also have a Power Modifier for it, although constructing Power Modifiers is black magic and I don't understand it, even after reading Powers. Accessibility (Only after sexual activity, -10%) or (Only after sexual intercourse, -20%) or (Only after consensual sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex, -40%) are options.

>>50926455
I am mildly amused that my serious response to a joke post was helpful. You're welcome.

>>50926494
Crushing damage is good for taking prisoners, overcoming resistances, and does just as much damage to the Skull as a blade would. They're also cheaper, which is good for warriors on a budget. Staff provides excellent reach and parrying bonses with a quarterstaff, too, if you want to be on a hardcore budget.
>>
>>50926494

What >>50926509 said, in addition:
Crushing weapons in general deal slightly more damage (swing +2 or +3 cr, where a cutting weapon would be swing +1 or +2. A mace for example is a one-handed swing+3 Cr weapon, the only way to get a one-handed swing +3 cut weapon is to shell out with a sizable fortune and get a Fine one.)

Soft armor, like leather, mail, or a troll's hide are more susceptible to crushing damage. This is solved a bit differently in different books, but in general crushing has an easier time doing damage through soft armor, and at the very least you'll get blunt trauma (1 injury per 5 damage stopped by armor, other melee-weapon damage types like cutting and impaling only get 1 injury per every 10 damage stopped).

Knockback. If you're strong enough crushing attacks will actually knock opponents around. 8 crushing damage knocks a full-grown adult 1 yard backwards and forces a DX check to remain standing, even if his armor absorbs the hit.
>>
>>50926357
I checked and that just has the Adventurer's Revenge
>>
>>50926509
>Two hot and sweaty bodies
>sweaty
That's the reason why I hate sex during hot summer. Or rather hot summer due to how it makes sex unfun. Everyone and everything is sticking. So like I was saying, if it's your pair of shoes, fine for you, but I fucking HATE that feeling and its an instant mood killer for me.
>>
>>50926494
I will add to what the other anons said already: shields.
Good luck with bypassing them with blades.
>>
>>50897896

This is why I was relegated to NPC status in a "play as yourself during the zombie apocalypse" game. But GURPS doesn't really work in describing "power levels" in some cases. For example, my military job gives me military rank 3 and social regard 1 (or something) (only among soldiers). I'm also fit, have lifting strength and probably combat reflexes. I have a couple of skills on professional (13) level and three on expert (14). I'm also quite varied in my interests and both privately read and have studied a lot in universities. This along with 12 strength, 11 IQ and 11 HT just gives me an insane number of points in a "realistic" campaign.
>>
>>50927042
I just tweaked it a bit. 218.
>>
>>50926326
http://www.ravensnpennies.com/2016/11/gurps101-leeches-vampires-and-succubi.html

Drain people of their energy, succubus style.
>>
I'm trying to convince a friend to GM for the first time, and to test out GURPS instead of playing DnD as always.

I have read briefly the basic set and so far it looks nice but so complex. With so many advantages, disadvantages and skills it's kind of easy to get lost, and with the campaign he has in mind (combat-heavy around hunting monsters), i'm kind of lost. Do you have any advice for us?
>>
>>50928264
Maybe try Dungeon Fantasy? It's a dungeon crawl but GURPS.
>>
>>50928264
You have encountered the hardest part of GURPS:
Deciding what you're actually doing. Half the GM's job is determining what is and isn't available.
HOWEVER, there are books like Dungeon Fantasy and Monster hunters that provide templates, stat blocks and such so you don't have to go through that process.
Basic Set, GURPS Powers, Low Tech, High Tech, etc, those are all toolboxes in the enormous RPG machine shop that is GURPS.

GURPS Monster Hunters, GURPS Dungeon Fantasy are premade parts for your adventure.

GURPS Fantasy and the GURPS action line are instructions on how to make premade parts for various genres.
>>
>>50928264
Pick up Monster Hunters 1 and/or Dungeon Fantasy 1. Both have books with pre-made monsters in them, so you don't need to worry about that. Stick to the templates the book gives you, they're your friend. Take it slow. You're going to make mistakes. If you want to build up to proper heavy GURPS combat, I suggest starting with the Combat Lite chapter at the end of Characters, then slowly build on that. Have your GM read How To Be A GURPS GM. It's a great book.
>>
>>50928352
>>50928891
>>50929367

Thank you all, it has been really helpful. We now understand much better the system, which will simplify this all.

Another question would be regarding magic and psyonics. After briefly reading the section in the basic set I've seen that there is no creation magic - in the sense of, for instance, creating a force javelin or lightning arrows for a bow.

Also, in the middle of the game how do you handle rewards? You just say that after studying a bit you get a skill, that after an adventure you get X points to spend as one wishes? Thank you all :D
>>
>>50930045
Ok. There are spells for creating lightning arrows and such, they are found in GURPS Magic.
This is the basic set magic system, which is widely regarded as rather plain and uninteresting. It is however, simple. Once you have a grasp of it and GURPS as a whole you may want to look at other magic systems that can be used in GURPS. Ritual Path Magic (not to be confused with Path/Book Magic) is a popular one.

Now, rewards. Rewards are separate from learning. Overall you should read the Character Development Chapter in GURPS Basic Set Campaigns.
There is an "Improvement through study" section starting on page 292. The rules there determine the rewards. Generally a certain amount of hours are required per skill point. The number of hours depends on the type of study, there's learning on the job, self teaching, and various types of education. (There's rules for finding a teacher too!)

This is separate to earned rewards, which are awarded by the GM after sessions, or adventures. The guidelines I use are about 1 to 5 character points per session. Always at least 1, for turning up.
>>
>>50930045
GURPS: Magic *greatly* expands on the spell list. However, most of what you're talking about would fall under missile spells.

Sessions normally end with the GM awarding bonus points they players then spend on improving their character. *How* they can spend them differs from campaign to campaign. Sometimes you can just spend them on whatever the GM okays -- the wizard learns a new spell and the swordsman gets better at swording. Sometimes spending the points requires generic "downtime" -- the wizard studies and the swordsman practices. Sometimes it requires finding a teacher or other in-game justification, cash, and downtime -- the wizard studies an ancient tome he found, the swordsman studies under a blade master, and both improve in their respective fields.
>>
How would one do tentacles in GURPS, like for an octopus? Extra flexible extra arms? Seems a bit expensive because tentacles don't have hands like normal extra arms do. Am I missing something? Is there a better way?
>>
>>50931832
About anything you can do with a hand an octopus can do with a tentacle.
>>
>>50931832
Two Extra Arms, each with four very long fingers.
>>
>>50931858
I'd say fingers are better at some things, like typing or manipulating weapons.

>>50931859
Would that have any impact on grappling? As in, are 6 extra arms better for grappling than 2 extra arms with long fingers?
>>
>>50931832
Flexible Arms + No Fine Manipulators.
>>
>>50931908

This anon has it. Consider adding Weak as well, if the tentacles lack bones.
>>
>>50931908
One would think that No Fine Manipulators doesn't apply to tentacles, since the description in Basic Set lists stuff like a prehensile tail as a Fine Manipulator.
>>
>>50932006
>If you have a beak, tongue, prehensile tail, etc. that is as good as a hand, you do not have No Fine Manipulators!
If Anon wants tentacles that aren't as good as a hand, then No Fine Manipulators is what he wants.

That being said, there's a sliding scale of manual dexterity: High Manual Dexterity > Normal > Ham-Fisted > Bad Grip > No Fine Manipulators > No Manipulators. I do think NFM is what he wants, but Ham-Fisted or Bad Grip might be a good middle-ground.
>>
Has anyone tried using Low-Tech 3e's crafting rules for 4e? I've heard that they're better than LTC3's rules.
>>
>>50933700
I'm a filthy phoneposter at the moment, so I can't check the book out; can you give a summary of 3e's LT crafting rules?
>>
File: 29092062903_4c2d294b0c_b.jpg (511KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
29092062903_4c2d294b0c_b.jpg
511KB, 1024x682px
>>50932006
Yeah, NFM gives a gigantic discount to DX and ST and really is only for things that can't use weapons or tools, even ones explicitly designed for them, in anything but the most crude way.

This also means any task you attempted with your tentacles would be at -4 to -8, making even normally routine stuff like opening a doorknob nearly impossible.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.