[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1245: Kill Warrant Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 792
Thread images: 127

File: JC.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50840462
>>
So, Liam's apparently leaving Two Best Friends because his anxiety (the clinical definition) is worsening.

Don't know about you guys, but it's a chillier Christmas for me.
>>
>>50851773
I hated Liam so this isn't a big deal to me. Wonder what it'll be like with just Pat and Woolie active, though.
>>
>>50851749
Who's Warrant, and why do you want him dead?
>>
File: ocellus.jpg (190KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ocellus.jpg
190KB, 1366x768px
>>50850976
>Orbis
>This is an 8km long tubular station, with a spherical pod at one end to contain docked ships and cargo. It has a ring attached to it,

>Ocellus
>similar to the Orbis in its overall structure, but is only 6 km long and maintains multiple rotational rings.

Um, in the game, the defining difference seems to be the Orbis type is a longer tube, capped with a pod, with 2+ rings of different sizes; while the Ocellus type is a shorter tube, capped with a much bigger sphere/pod, with 0+ rings of similar size.
>>
So how difficult is the devourlord drawback in diasgaea using only in jump powers and no other drawbacks
>>
>>50851821
It's a reference to the Elite Dangerous jump in the last threat, factions will issue a "Kill Warrant", basically dead-or-alive bounties on ships that have sufficiently pissed them off for whatever reason.
>>
>>50851832
From what I inferred, it's basically like trying to fight Chara while being Undyne or Asgore.
>>
>>50851788
What happened to Matt?
>>
>>50851872
He decided he needed a break, so he's on indefinite hiatus. This was before Liam left.
>>
>>50851832
All the people in both worlds fighting could not stop him. Not even the gods. Nobody could seriously threaten him, in the least bit. The final battles are basically you tearing through all of your allies and enemies from the other routes like tissue paper. If you try to beat him with in-jump powers, there is zero way you can stop him.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Build time!

Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Jump 050:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Hunted [+200]
Clashing Personalities [+200]
THIEF! [+200]
Origin: Sorcerer [-200]
Perks:
Magic Aptitude [Free]
Deep Reservoir [-300]
Master Magician [-300]
Dungeon Creation [-600]
Magic: Strength
Gear:
Sorcerer Default [Free]

Thief (Misaka Worst) [-25]
Sellsword w/Magoi Manipulation (Ranma) [-75]
Berith, Djinn of Oaths of Lies (Life)

“What do we do little sis?” Ranma asked as we settled in on the floating island, within a Warp Painting inside SCP 2400 behind the Force Wall of my Warehouse. “From what you told me this place is going to go to shit unless we do something.”

"I don't really know if we can do anything for them right now, Ranma." My reply was meek as I felt my siblings emotions flow outward in a wave of dissatisfaction. "I don't mean that in the 'I don't wanna do anything' way, I mean it in the 'I don't know how to stop this avalanche from stopping' way."

"Magic, your ESPer powers, technology, and good old fashioned martial arts sounds like an idea to me." My elder smirked and I felt a vein pulse very suddenly to life at my temple.

"We're talking about rearranging the fundamental forces of the universe, big brother," I said thorugh grit teeth, "as in, from what I remember God is dead and someone has taken over for new management. What's worse is that I can't fucking remember if it's the good guys or the bad guys who took over. My current plan is to give this kingdom a leg up in the race." I stopped but all my brother did was raise a brow. "Rokushiki taught to the Fanalis Corps along with a wide spread opening to learn magic."

(Continued)
>>
What the the best things to pick up for bounty hunting?
>>
>>50851942
Bounties.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>50851926
(Continued)

"You don't do this kind of stuff for free, sis," blue eyes bore into me, "what are you getting out of this? What's your angle?"

"Rukh," I answered plainly, "it's the little butterflies that you've been noticing. They are a part of the greater flow of fate, you could call them the house of the soul if you wished. I could ask for their souls but I just want some of their Rukh to come to my side. There's a society of Magicians who do the same, though to greater extremes than what I'm willing to do."

"Why?" I didn't stop my fist as it blurred and the massive sphere of Ranma's Borg shattered, giving him enough time to dodge away.

"Because," I said a he landed on a nearby tree, "these Rukh carry with them Magoi, a mystical energy akin to Fate, I wanna study this stuff. Also if I ever come back here I have a bad feeling that I'll need such things on my side."

"Oh, you plan to come back?" There was a strange glint in his eyes as he asked that.

"I plan to always come back, bro." I said as I turned and moved for the exit. "Just because I can't save a world Now doesn't mean I won't be able to at the end of the rainbow."

It was the first time in eighty years Ranma hugged me whilst I wasn't crying. I felt so warm that day.
>>
>>50851830
The other defining difference is the Ocellus type of station has the reinforced structure necessary for attaching a frame shift drive (well, I suppose you could attach a FSD to an Orbis too, but I wouldn't want to be onboard when you pressed the button).
>>
>>50851942
In general:
Mercenary tree (Riddick)
Bounty Hunter tree (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
They Were All Bad (True Lies)

Find your quarry:
Universal Canon (Lone Wolf)
Railroading (HUBBS)
Seer (Avengers - EMH)

Capturing/killing:
Sidereals
Hogtie that Varmint (Red Dead Redemption)
Enhanced Mastery (Worm)
Global Elite Reward (Counterstrike)

You can find anyone you know about, subdue them, and a whole bunch of other things. From there, just do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>50851999
D'aww!
>>
>>50851773
Yup, found out yesterday.

Matt is on break, a week later Liam is leaving, they finally played Blazblue...

It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
>>
So exactly how nerfed is Enhanced Mastery's learning boost once you reach expert levels?
>>
So, I was browsing through the archives looking for something when I stumbled across a conversation on limiting Exalts to E5. My question is: When did it become acceptable as a non-End jump and why? Not trying to start shit, I just think it's interesting how much things have changed.
>>
What are some good perks for increasing the speed at which you learn or gain experience? Is there any way to drain experience from other people or things?
>>
>>50852273
I like the one in Skyrim, Progress. Advance like an Elderscrolls character.

Other than telepathing skills out of people, it's pretty much down to one of the eat things for power abilities.
>>
>>50850976
Artificial Crew:
>To the end of efficiency, then, you will receive these androids, capable of performing the vast majority of duties required on board a starship or space station.

>Nonetheless, they will be able to operate the stations and capital ships here as a skeleton crew, fulfilling all basic functions needed for the minimum possible navigation and combat capabilities.

If the first sentence applies, the second is redundant, even contradictory (particularly for a station, the main role of which is life support and commerce, there's a huge difference between "vast majority of duties" and "minimum possible navigation and combat").

I'd suggest dropping the second sentence altogether, maybe changing "duties" to "basic duties" in the first paragraph. A couple of the other sentences in the paragraph have redundant elements too. Want me to have a go at condensing it?
>>
You know everyone kept going on about how ftl from most places wouldnt work in other places because stars arent in the same places, why not use a mix like halo ftl (which is in an alternate space) and a fast speed ftl in combination to just zoom around? Or hell just use magic.
>>
>>50852273
Check out Psychometry from GUNNM. Everything you touch gives you proficiency with it. Touch people, and have their entire life story open to you.

Retaining these memories is a separate problem, but easily solvable.
>>
>>50852267
Assuming you're asking in good faith I don't think anyone genuinely knows, other than as some kind of gradual social osmosis between people who want more power, people who don't know much about a setting but want the opportunity to take a fair crack at it as a whole sans barriers, and curious people.

It probably has a lot to do with the popular axiom that jumps should be balanced internally rather than as part of a wider chain, and the perceived inconsistency of that being achieved in the past. Although this opens up another can of controversy on whether some have gone too far in the opposite direction whicn I'm not touching because fuck it, it's Christmas.
>>
>>50852306
That sounds useful as hell.

>>50852299
Neat I will check it out.
>>
>>50852304
I think the discussion was mostly just about Star Wars FTL and it's need for accurate star charts, cause otherwise it's a very fast casual FTL system.
>>
>>50852273
There are a pair of items in overlord the ln that let you absorb and give to people experience.
>>
>>50852273
-Training and Learning Boosters
Reincarnation (Disgaea)
Practice Makes Perfect (Young Justice)
Hero Role; Hero's Training; LEARN Aspect (Practical Guide to Evil/Supplement)
Enhanced Mastery (Worm)
Tangential Skill Development (Akame ga Kill)
It'll Be An Experience (Tales of Phantasia)
Genius of Hard Work (Naruto)
Unfairness of Justice (One Punch Man)
First Time Is Always the Hardest; Hard Work Is Its Own Reward (Otoyomegatari)
Dread Pirate Roberts (Princess Bride)
Tutorial (SAO)
Git Gud (TOME)
Montage (Neverwinter Nights)
Skillful Acquisitions (Overlord)
Experience Like a River (Forgotten Realms)
Undefeated (Journey to the West)
Progress (Skyrim)
Parts of a Whole (F.E.A.R.)
Easy Mode (Traveler's Gate)
Ready Player One; Limit Mode (Kid Radd)
Sensei (Tales of Demons and Gods)
You Know My Methods (Sherlock Holmes)
Enhanced Learning (Familiar of Zero)
The Taste of Memories (Prototype)
[Potentially] (FE A/F)

-Misc.
Clock of Ages (Chronicles of Narnia)
Dark World (Alan Wake)
SCP-2400 (SCP)
Shadow Clones (Naruto)
We Are Many (Metalocalypse)
Self-duplication (Teen Titans)

-Magic
Accelerated Arcanum (Neopets)
Demon Seed (Mushoku Tensei)
[Potentially] (Inukami)
Blood of Kings - Darkness (MGLN)
Magic Learning Affinity (Overlord)
Magical Prodigy (Ben 10)
Magical Blood (JLD)
Gift of the Thousand Master (Negima)

-Spells and other techniques
Mimic (Legend of Zelda)

-Martial Arts
Grasping the Perfected Lotus Root (Mortal Heroes Gauntlet)
Way of the Infernal Fist (Infernals)
Sharingan (Naruto)
Adaptability (Wuxia)
Copycat Style (Ranma 1/2)
Something (Heroes)
>>
>>50852273
>>50852409
*Camaraderie (Hero Union BBS)
>>
>>50852267
>when
I remember we were still wary about it when Dragonbloods was released.
>>
>>50852409
Holy shit. What the fuck would that even do in one, let alone ten or sixty-six million years. Also, there are some nice ones in SDK and GHQ, too.
>>
>>50852409
>Misc.
Okay, now what's the best way to keep from going insane from absorbing a (presumably) ludicrous amount of memories and training for an arbitrary amount of time?
>>
>>50852462
>66 million years
Not much you moron, given the limits on that drawback.
>>
>>50852479
Master of Magic and Mad Men have good perks for that. But the latter only works in that way if it's accompanied by skill-retaining perks like those in SAO or Carnivores.
>>
>>50852488
To be fair, Gaunlet said you can still train skills, study magic, and research technology. Though it's kind of redundant when Dark World gives you as much time as you could ever want and time dilation gives you more (you still need to activate it)
>>
>>50852462
All you really need is a perfect times too and anti boredomand loneliness perks and you're golden. Add in some sort of softcap and skill retention, and it's a short step to being arbitrarily skilled and powerful.
>>
>>50852522
*Time stop
>>
File: The Magpies.jpg (83KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
The Magpies.jpg
83KB, 700x367px
Tell me brothers, from what chapter do you hail?
>>
>>50852696

The Lamenters
>>
File: only in death.jpg (198KB, 640x828px) Image search: [Google]
only in death.jpg
198KB, 640x828px
>>50852696
What about sisters?
Order Vespila
>>
File: IMG_0798.jpg (18KB, 236x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
18KB, 236x280px
>>50852696
I am a Nemesor of the Sautekh Dynasty by what is technically adoption, does that count?
>>
>>50852815
>Admitting to being Xeno scum

Fucking hell ASA, you just can't help yourself can you?
>>
>>50852462
>Essence 10 Devil-Tiger/Sideral
>Level 333 Wizard/Psion/Monk/Artificer/Sorcerer/Cleric etc
>Planet Cracking whatever in Anima
>Why did you took so much goddamn solar energy? as half-Kryptonian

Also, I would add ' Like Riding a Bike (SAO)' to >>50852409 . Now your skills won't deteriorate, even if you don't use them in millions of years.
>>
File: e19.jpg (471KB, 1280x1020px) Image search: [Google]
e19.jpg
471KB, 1280x1020px
>>50852696
Alpha Legion
>>
>>50851832
>>50851911
Disgaea is all about grinding, so I assume you could potentially beat him if you grind like hell. You'd probably need the drop-in capstone to speed up your growth rate.
>>
>>50852479
There are lots of perks for keep being 'you'. Aside from most 'will-power perks', these are my favorites:

>Heart of a Child; Preservation of Man (Narnia)
>Weight of Ages (Universal Monsters)
>>
>>50852696
I plan to run around with the Space Wolves. Considering I plan on rescuing their leader from Commorragh first, the least they could do is offer me an induction into their ranks.

Barring that, my back-up plan it to found my own Chapter. Possibly with Waddle Dees as Infantry and Kerbals as Tech Priests, with a squad of Spartans thrown in as my own personal Adeptus Custodes.
>>
>>50850976
Build for Elite Dangerous

Specialties: Explorer (drop in). You can't take the sky from me.

Faction: Alliance. Being the good guys is nice, but the 300 ship points didn't hurt either. Then I realised how much an Ocellus would cost just because I didn't want someone else's life injected into my brain and the dream of exploring the galaxy in my very own giant FTL space city was dashed... I decided to get the Artificial Crew anyway!

Location: rolled, Sagittarius A*. Well, I guess I'm going to be exploring all the way back to wherever Earth is in this galaxy.

-100 Long Term Isolation (discount Explorer)
-200 Unbelievable Underdog (discount Alliance)
-050 The Music Of The Spheres
-000 Scanning Equipment (free Explorer)
-300 Multiversal Cartographics (discount Explorer)
-100 Galnet Subscription
-100 Artificial Crew
-000 Permits (free Alliance)

150 CP remaining, add the 300 CP ship bonus for the Alliance faction. I can still afford a nice-looking Python... or I could import a companion for 50 CP as an Alliance Explorer and they could afford a Python Import with an upgrade or two... decisions decisions.
>>
>>50852479
There's a perk in Symbiote to make you immune to boredom. I imagine that would help.
>>
Merry Jumpmas! One the first day of Jumpmas (which is today, because I'm jewish) I present my Ready Player One Jump for your jumping pleasure.
>>
>>50852885
And here I was about to enquire if anyone was working on that. Much appreciated. Reading!
>>
File: CK WiP 1.0.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
CK WiP 1.0.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50852303
I dunno, I don't think the contradiction is that bad - they can fulfill the vast majority of functions, but with how thin they'll be spread if you have them run the ship by themselves, they'll be a skeleton crew.

>>50851830
Yeah, but the overall structure of the Sphere-Rod-ring is the same. I'll alter the Ocellus' description to reflect that image when I come back to it, though.

Anyways, I did happen to make a new jump in the last couple of days. I'm sure it's shoddy as all fuck, so any and all feedback appreciated.
>>
The last few threads have really gotten away from me. Has there been anything significant over the last week or so?
>>
>>50852911
Wasn't someone else working on this?
>>
>>50852885
The first thing I see going in, seconds after opening the jump doc is this bullshit.

>You Made the Climb [200] (Not Available for SIXER SCUM): Congratulations, your
Avatar is Level 99, as high as it goes. Now, normally, if your Avatar gets killed, you’ll
have to make another avatar, which will start at level 1 and you’d have to make the
climb to 99 all over again… but if you buy this, you’ll never have to worry about that
again. Unless you actively desire otherwise, your Avatar, PC, or character in any RPG,
MMORPG, or VR Game or setting will automatically begin at maximum level. Doesn’t
apply to settings where you yourself gain levels.

Fuck off. No really. Fuck off. No one wants to deal with your bullshit on christmas. Go fuck off until a few days from now so you don't ruin everyones day with hours of arguing.
>>
>>50852885
>>50852911
a merry christmas indeed!
>>
>>50852911
>>50852933
I do remember there being another WIP posted by someone a month or two back. It's clear in my mind since I can remember wondering what Cena was going to do about the reward for doing all the jumps in one go.

Cena, did you get permission to take over from the guy who was working on it before?
>>
File: the original.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
the original.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50852985
So I would, and I would definitely step off if he said anything.

The problem is that he only ever dropped one WiP, and 3 posts, and never said anything after that. That was one month ago.

If he showed up again (ideally, with some sort of proof) I would be happy to coordinate, but until he does I kinda can't do much.

Oh, and his first WiP is attached, by the way.
>>
>>50852942
I don't understand. Maybe it's just because I didn't get any sleep last night and am pretty bleary, but I don't see what's wrong with this perk. Do you think it's too powerful for its cost, not powerful enough, an inherently bad idea, what?
>>
>>50852488
No see, what you need to do during those years is set up a self propagating energy creator. Maybe use a SupCom paragon, maybe use minecrafts EE. But just keep making something, and then doing something with it.

Like, make swords. ANd then combine them for added power.

For 66 million years.
>>
>>50853005
>One month
Yeah, no. That's not up to you to suddenly decide. Nor is it up to you to demand proof when you're the one claim stealing.

If you pull this shit, you have to ask the thread beforehand, not just drop a jump and expect people to have to prove you wrong instead of the other way around.

Back off until you get unanimous thread approval for it.
>>
>>50853013
If you massed produced swords for 66 million years, then combined all those swords into a giant robot, how big could you make the robot?
>>
>>50853028
How long does it take you to make a sword?
>>
>>50853018
Alright, fair enough. I'll post it again if he doesn't post anything with progress in it in a while.
>>
>>50853034
No, you'll make a post in a while asking the thread for permission so people can discuss it and tell you whether it's okay or not. Just like Val did recently with that Fate jump Cthulhu had. If you want a claimed jump, you need to bring it up with the author or the thread at large and get permission that way.
>>
>>50852885
>Corporate Tool: Congratulations, you work for IOI. >You Suck. You are Nolan Sorento’s Personal Assistant and, like all the other Sixers, you live in Columbus Ohio, inside the IOI Corporate HQ.
>Did I mention you Suck? Cause you Suck.

Has it ever occured to you that when you feel obliged to describe a background like this, it's better off as a drawback and not a background?

What sane reason is there to deal with the bullshit in that mandatory drawback?

>You made the climb
>or setting will automatically begin at maximum level
>setting
>maximum level
>200 CP to dickslap any setting that can be conceivably wanked as being vidya/tabletop related

Yeah no, see >>50852942. You may think you have a jusitified reason for this. You do not. This is a bad idea, and you should feel bad.

>Pattern Memory
>you now have the
ability to memorize and analyze patterns, no matter how complex or obscure

Is this SUPPOSED to give you infinite intelligence? I somehow doubt so for 100 CP

>Identity Shifter

This is inexplicably effective and arbitray. Why 3?

>Stack Jumper

Why the fuck are you charging CP for something a kid gymnast can learn?

>Hope, Faith, Charity

A Dr. Phil seminar is not capstone material.

>Recording Blocked

This, on the other hand? As written it works on ANY attempt with NO effort on your part regardless of the methodology. This is way, way too good to be a freebie.

>Cybertrace

Digital omniscience is not appropriate for this setting

>Hot Swap

Neither is complete, uncontestable, absolute mental domination

>Copy Paste

Neither is a buffer but less wide-ranging version of what Naruto's shadow clone trick

>Virtually Real Currency

This is underpriced.

>Traceless

As written this can effect physical traces as large as a temple dedicated to yourself or something.

Which is beside the point, because THIS IS NOT A SETTING WHERE PEOPLE CAN WILL MATTER AND ENERGY INTO DISAPPEARING WITH A MERE THOUGHT
>>
>>50853036
I would bring it up with the author, but as I said, he kinda vanished. Never joined the IRC or anything like that, either, which makes communication difficult.

As for asking the thread at large - well, fair enough. Guess I'm kinda doing that right now, though.

I get that this was kinda a shit move, but I got a bit tired of the jump not existing.
>>
>>50853056
Did it ever occur to you that it might've been a good idea to ask first instead of force things through? You sure as hell didn't make many posts here asking after that jump WIP in the month since, so you don't really have much room to complain that there have been no updates.
>>
>>50853056
>right now
Dude, no one's on. This is like the most dead time /jc/ gets, especially since it's right before christmas. There's like 5-6 different people on right now tops.
>>
File: 1471896500272.gif (5MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471896500272.gif
5MB, 640x360px
>>50852885
>Corporate Tool
Okay, you've got me laughing already. That said, the Ruthless Corporate Drone seems needlessly punishing for a mandatory drawback. I get what you're going for, but a personality wipe and auto-loss of the chain really is a bit much. I could agree a portion of the personality dampening and being locked out of the system if IOI wins, but that auto-loss condition has to go.

>You Made the Climb
I'm not sure what to make of this. It feels like there's going to be a lot of ways to exploit it throughout the chain, but it's not a bad perk in-universe. So I'm a little torn.

>Cybertrace
Seems a little powerful for a 200 CP perk. Perhaps tone it down just a bit? Make it take a few minutes worth of effort?

>Hot Swap and Copy Paste
Hooooooooly shit no. No no no. These are just right the hell out of the ballpark. I get what you're going for, but Hot Swap from the book was limited to virtual worlds and having a ride-along, not ASSUMING COMMAND. And Copy Paste? Maybe if it was limited to virtual worlds or limited in someway, but being able to have 6 more Jumpers deployed is way out of the ballpark.

>Traceless
This seems out of place considering the tree it is in, as well as wildly powerful.

>Digital Samurai Perks
These are... just weird and very meta. If you really want to keep the tree in the way it is, I might suggest Making Gamer Credz the 100 CP perk and moving both Dichotomy Wear and Gamer Duel each up a level.

Unfortunately, I have to run so I can't get into it any further at this point, but overall, it feels like you've done a great job capturing the tone of the book. I especially like the quotes after each perk. It's a great start but suffers from a few issues you really should address. Your Jump relies very heavily on meta perks instead of taking advantage of what the material actually presents. This is not a world where video game effects transfer into the real world. It's a video game backed with real world technology.
>>
>>50852933
>>50853018
Cena claimed the entire series or whatever before that guy showed up though, didn't he? So if anyone was "claim stealing", it was that guy.
>>
>>50853070
You're right, I probably should've, but I figured it would just start trouble. I did post a couple times asking if there'd been an update.

And I was wrong, it was 2 months, not just one.
>>
>>50853080
No, that guy claimed the CK2 jump before Cena claimed the entire series. He didn't post the WIP until much later.
>>
>>50853094
>I figured it would just start trouble
And this is what you thought would be less likely to start trouble?
>>
>>50853106
Really? All right then.
>>
>>50853080
Thanks, Echo, but they might/might not be right - some anon claimed Crusader Kings specifically, I claimed the entire series (but said I would step off of crusader kings if he came back) I drop 4 jumps in the series, then a namefriend drops that one WiP.

I would've probably stayed away from it if there had been any ability to communicate, but he did kinda vanish, and the intervening time period made it difficult. Eventually, I just went all "if you want something done..."

>>50853111
Yeaaah, I'm not good with that.
>>
>>50853028
>>50853033
Assuming one sword every three minutes, and a 10% increase in power every five...

I have no idea.

But one sword every 3 minutes is 11563200000000 swords.

Dividing by three...

2-3854400000000
3-1284800000000
4-428266666667
5-142755555556
6-47585185185
7-15861728395
8-5287242798
9-1762414266
10-587471422
11-195823807
12-65274602
13-21758200
14-7252733
15-2417577
16-805859
17-268619
18-89539
19-29846
20-9948

Now, it can go higher, as you can see, but i'm going to stop there. So, assuming three minutes per sword, and no growth, at the end of 66 million years you will have a sword that is 2^20 times stronger.

Thats 1048576 times stronger. Well, actually its probably more like 2^25 or something.

In other words, that's a very strong sword.
>>
>>50853094
Yo Cenanon
What's the range on the Ocellus/Fraggart/Majestic's Frame Shift Drive?

The ASP can get up to like 35 LY and I think some of the other high tier ships can get up to 42LY, but I can't find anything on capitol classes.
>>
>>50852885
>Dichotomy Wear

...I'm going to have to ask what this is based on.

Incidentally, what the fuck are all these random quotes doing at the end of each perk? This is like reading random Hideo Kojima quotes in one of the Metal Gear jumps, except EVEN LESS RELEVANT and jarring to the tone.

I trust that you are not attempting to make your own generic virtual jump with the pretense of another setting.

>Gamer Credz

...although I have no issue with the actual perk, I am continuusly astounded by your equivocation of some Koraen kid's skillset with that of Agent Smith's and the Zerg Overmind's.

I am also irrationally pissed you randomly brought Queen into this.

>Matched Set

For the love of all that's holy, please tell me this is not the cheapest way possible to double one's CP budget or purchase powers which can normally be individually purchased.

Because that seems like what this is.

>World Famous

The level of social influence is not appropriate for a 200 CP perk.

>One Size Fits All

Neither is automatic spatial manipulation. This frankly sounds like some kind of Stand power.

>Numbered Drones
>IOI Towers

"Mooks" is an overly broad and meta definition that can denote anything from waddle-dees to cyborg supersoldiers.

Why 666,666 specifically? I didn't get the impression the Devil is a thing in this setting.

...also, why the FUCK would anyone want to buy items advertised as "these are explicitly designed to be as evil and incompetant as you can imagine"? This isn't even the funny kind of evil incompetence like waddle-dees. I genuinely can't tell if your little spiel about one background being stupid evil is hyperbole or not.

>Cataclyst
>You push the button, everything dies.

Here's a tip: Why don't you base things you offer in the jump ON EQUIVOCAL EFFECTS IN THE SETTING instead of wanking your precious snowflakes into complete absolutes that trump everything else without fail?
>>
>>50853132
So, we're never actually given a real answer for this ingame - and Ocellus stations have been sent thousands of lightyears out of the bubble and off-course by navigation errors, which makes me inclined to say that they can go extremely long distances (in the thousands of lightyears) as they can use their entire fuel tank in one jump, but that it's a complicated process, requiring much preparation.
>>
>>50853150
Well, you see, I rolled Sagittarius A* as my starting point, I have an Ocellus and I took the Thargoids drawback, so I have to get back some how.

And dropping all your fuel on one jump where you don't know if you're going to emerge near a harvestable star seems like a recipe for a bad time
>>
>>50853127
>Jumper sets their supersword down
>It's so sharp that it's own weight is enough to cut into the ground
>The sword immediately falls all the way to the center of the earth
>>
>>50853170
>where you don't know if you're going to emerge near a harvestable star.

The routes to Sag A* are well-mapped, you'll likely know in advance which stars are harvestable, and would be able to chart a good path.
>>
>>50853079
I'll tone down the Corporate tool and Cybertrace and take a look at Traceless, hot swap, and copy paste
and no problem on the digital samurai perks.

>>50853133
There is a thing called "Dichotomy Wear" in the book that is real world clothing that functions as VR control gear, translating what you do to your Avatar.

Gamer Credz is related to the fact that the Gunters are absolutely world class videogame players. In our world, they'd all be professional world champion level.

Matched set doesn't double any CP. You yourself get divided into two, but don't get more CP. At best, it's the ability to be in two places at once.

IOI's theme is "Six". They're called Sixers, they are stupid evil, and they're all known by their employee ID number all the time, which starts with the number 6 and is 6 digits long.

And the Cataclyst does exactly what it says in the description. It blows up everything in the sector. Scours away all items, people, and most of the surface of planets.
>>
>>50853185
Yeah, but you've said that the Ocellus Frame Shift Drive is inaccurate, or is it fine if you have a mass to lock on to?
>>
>>50852885
>IOI One
>the ability to suppress magic or technology and the ability to dampen any invader’s will to fight.

Justify this.

>Complete collections

Justify these. There are actual jumps about reading being magical that don't offer this many books.

>The Sword of the Bahier

This literally reads like some mary sue's weapon. Why. Why is "lol im better than U" an appropriate power for something from this setting.

>The Basement
>can instantly teleport to your Chat Room from anywhere in the universe or even across realities

This doesn't have a reason to exist.

>Hanzoooooo

What the hell is this even.

>The Arcade Expansion

See what I said for the other complete collections.

>Beta Capsule

WHICH. ULTRAMAN. The comic one? The sentai ranger one? What the fuck. I don't even. If there is a canonical Ultraman who is relevant in any way to this setting you have failed to describe any relevant attribute about him, which I suggest you do to avert the impression you are handing out a high-end Marvel character's specific powerset in a setting where Marvel isn't a thing.

>Complete collection-music

These are a mistake

>Chuck Taylor Allstars
>They cannot be duplicated by any means nor can they be destroyed
>The power of flight

The former greentext has no reason to exist. The latter needs to be justified beyond you thinking it is cool

>Tomb of Horrors

It is perfectly acceptable. In fact, I'm worried you're offering some overly generous elaborate fortress of doom given your current track record. There is absolutely no reason to offer anything beyond what was advertised.

>Asteroid Base
>You have complete control over whether magic or technology works inside your Base.

For the last time: This is not a Q Simulator Jump

>Backup Systems

Not for 100 CP it doesn't

>Rapid Respawner
>the guy you’re randomly searching for in an area to randomly show up

So, instant assassination? No. Hell no.

>Ring of Teleportation

Justify the range
>>
>>50853199
I've said that it's risky and complicated - but when done right it can be accurate. Sorry if I haven't made that clear enough.
>>
>>50853187
Answer everything he directs at you. Don't start answering only some bits again. Or do you need reminding on how that works out for you in the past?
>>
>>50852885
Does "name that song"'s ability to "pull up practically any information" (that you remember) extend beyond random trivia? Would the perk mean that I would no longer have to fear having a word or a name I know get stuck in the tip of my tounge? Assuming I have a photographic memory, would the perk let me instantly recall, say, every time I've seen a book with a green cover?
>>
>>50852885
Can you explain how you see You Made The Climb works? The language of the perk says that it works in settings, but not in settings where you gain levels.

I just want to understand what this is doing and how, specifically, you see this working.
>>
>VR Giant Robot

Your attempt to package ANY robot from ANY setting is not appreciated.

>The Tyrell Building

The hell's a Voight-Kampff machine?

>Megadon
>Repairs to the city persist, but anything stored in it becomes relatively generic.

What, so-it actively removes supernatural powers?

>Quest Portal

I don't even understand what the fuck this does.

>Zone Control Combat
>Zone Control Balance
>instance Maker

Absolute reality warping for 400CP is not appreciated

>Super User Account

Neither is the ability to access the most secure information networks in the world effortlessly and without any canonical basis

>The Red Button

Justify this.

>James Halliday

Who is this and why should I care?

>Parzival's Challenge

I...I don't know if you've noticed but in your enthusiasm to explain the rewards you seem to have completely neglected to explain WHAT THE SCENARIO EVEN IS.

In short, if the massive list of complaints, design philosophy criticisms, questions and general dissatisfaction has not clued you in-I find this jump unacceptably poor in quality. It tells me barely anthing about relevant characters and narrative elements in the setting, and keeps throwing absolute reality warping that trumps anything from any other setting for no good reason.

This shouldn't go on our drive. I strongly recommend in the future, you make jumps exclusively for SB-and I wish you all the best should you do so. From past experience, your jump design philosophy and creative direction is irreconcilable with what few standards we have about a jump's quality.

In the spirit of constructive criticism I will address the points you have after this post, although I do not foresee my opinion changing.
>>
>>50853201
>WHICH. ULTRAMAN. The comic one? The sentai ranger one? What the fuck. I don't even. If there is a canonical Ultraman who is relevant in any way to this setting you have failed to describe any relevant attribute about him, which I suggest you do to avert the impression you are handing out a high-end Marvel character's specific powerset in a setting where Marvel isn't a thing.
The tokusatsu version. That actually is a thing in the book, it's an item one of the players in the VR world has. He got it as the reward for an Ultraman-centered quest line. OASIS has a bunch of dumb references to other properties in it, I don't know how Haliday got the IP rights to use them in his game. Doesn't seem appropriate to let it transform you in the real world, though. Then again, we let purchases of digital items in the Sword Art Online jump work in the real world, so there's precedent. Bad precedent, though, probably shouldn't be used to justify this.
>>
>>50853263
Man, I just want to thank you for going to all this effort. Completely seriously, I don't think I could be arsed to deal with her on christmas day but you're here addressing every single thing. So thanks man, you're a saint and I hope you have a merry christmas.
>>
File: awwoovement.png (1MB, 1416x1015px) Image search: [Google]
awwoovement.png
1MB, 1416x1015px
>>50853204
Thanks for clearing that up
Have a rare Awoo
>>
>>50852885
Hoo boy. Okay. Let's get to it.

>Loot Drops
Interesting/Useful. How? Some artifact thematic to the enemy?

>Copy Paste
ALL the physical abilities?

>Virtually Real Currency
You miiiight want do define "earn" here as well.

>Matched Set
1. Please note if we can turn this off.
2. Since it's basically one mind in two bodies, are intelligence perks affected?

>The Orb of Ozuvox
Pretty sure it allows you to let in and out people you want to. Also, how would I go about letting magicians out of the jump use that?

>The Cataclyst
...That also kills the user (me), though. Might want to note that.

>The Basement
...What happens if my copy is damaged?

>Beta Capsule
Y'know, might want to make a good description for the Ultraman.

>Asteroid Base
Wording is unclear - can I allow or shut down both magic and technology? The game had those Everything and Null zones as well.

>VR Giant Robot
The robot will still be 12 inches, right? And you might want to specify no reverse engineering the things.

>Middletown
>The Tyrell Building
>Megadon
...Are you sure you want to offer that? Any of that?

>Odinware
The hard drive is a bit much, no?

>Instance Maker
...Really. Really?

>Digitizer Portal
Might want to specify that very complex items require a whole lot of energy/resources to make real.

>Super User Account
Just like Traceless, this probably shouldn't work on true AIs.

>Parzival’s Challenge
>Interstellar import
Jesus Christ, no! Just... OASIS has a planet for everything! Say, World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings... Everything! Please, DON'T do that.

And then there are others' notes for this. In short... Sorry, SJ. This doesn't work.
>>
>>50853201
>the impression you are handing out a high-end Marvel character's specific powerset in a setting where Marvel isn't a thing.
Ultraman's DC, not Marvel. But the name and the time limit suggest it's the tokusatsu Ultraman, not the comics character. You wouldn't be able to figure that out without being a huge dumb toku nerd like me, though, so your complaint is still relevant.
>>
>>50853263
>>50852885

>>50853187
>real world clothing that functions as VR control gear

Fair enough

>professional world champion level

I inferred as much, but that's missing the point I was making about how real world videogame champions can't.

You know.

Snap their fingers and /reality warp away all electronic traces of themselves from the internet/

I would therefore advice you to restructure other perks to reflect nerds, and not Timelords.

>Matched set

Okay. That's good. Doesn't change my opinion but I appreciate that some of my fears were unjustified.

>IOI

I'm really going to have to ask for some examples when their description reads to be rather heavily biased.

I am also going to need a citation for their shadow clone technique

>the Cataclyst

I'm going to need a citation for where it can destroy cosmic abstracts such as the Endless, Azathoth, the Shinma, omnipotent beings such as the Presence, beings with conceptually perfect defences such as the Exalted, hyperdimensional energy waveforms such as the Chousin as well as Kami Tenchi and the Counter Force and other esoteric abilities you seem to have handwaved with "lol this bomb beats everyone forever" despite the breadth of defences available throughout all of fiction.

You have currently written an explosive that could potentially kill Vortex Demonbane if the bomber was lucky enough.
>>
>>50853201
Any zone inside the OASIS has PVP/Magic/Tech switches that the owner can turn on or off.

The various Gunters have access to essentially every work that was created prior to the OASIS with relative ease.

The Sword of the Bahier is Aech's Artifact weapon that he won for being one of the best cybergladiators extant.

THe Basement is based on Aech's basement which does exactly that.

Hanzo is a reference to Hatori Hanzo and the passing of the Sword scene in Kill Bill which is referenced in Ready Player One.

The Arcade in the book actually has every videogame ever made.

Ultraman's Beta Capsule is a thing in Ready Player One. It turns the user into Ultraman.

The Chucks are a thing in Ready Player One. They are artifacts. They let you fly and cannot be duplicated.

Asteroid base, same as IOI One.

Rapid Respawner doesn't let you assassinate people. It lets you find them if they aren't hiding.
>>
Has anyone claimed Hellper? I feel the sudden need to kick the the shit out of some asshole reapers.
>>
>>50853335
How about you finish the jump you just claimed first, given you've had so much trouble actually finishing anything you claim in the past?
>>
File: JC12.jpg (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.jpg
1MB, 1400x700px
>>50853300
>>50853272

I see, thanks for the insight.

Would you say the fact that something from a setting which, as far as I can determine, is completely removed from this one is being offered in the jump is a valid criticism? I honestly can't tell and reading so much in one sitting is making my head spin. I am tentatively with >>50853272 in that it's not a good idea.

>>50853278
Eh, don't have any friends in the country, family's crap and I'm looking to turn in early for the night anyway. This beats anxiously waiting for the next Fallen London exceptional story, I guess.

I'm going to take a break now, though. This is a pretty bad note to go to bed on.

>>50853325
>Any zone

And again, I find the fact that you have written it as an absolute and uncontestable effect to be inappropriate when there is little basis for it applying equally against any character/force from across all of fiction except for your word

>Gunters

So do many beings in other postmodern societies, and yet no other jump I know of offers this much breadth of fiction

>Sword of the Bahier

Noted. Does it have the listed compulsion effects?

>The Basement

Teleports people from across the universe? Seriously?

>Arcade

Point taken

>Ultraman

Noted

>Chucks

Citation needed about their indestructibility and the nature of their anti-duplication. I'm willing to believe the flight part

>Asteroid Base

Like I said, complete control over magic and technology's applicability is inappropriate for the setting as a multiversal constant.

>Rapid Respawner

It says it arranges for you to meet them, making assassination a matter of bringin a gun to the meeting
>>
>>50853340
Wasn't claiming anything, just asking if someone had.
>>
>>50853361
Well, nobody has and I don't know what that is.

Look, no offence but depending what you might have claimed already, other anon might have a point. Can't say I know you well enough to tell for sure.
>>
>>50853296
Loot drops, yes, something thematic, but not an artifact as that has serious cache in the OASIS.

Copy Paste: Any suggestions on how to word a limit to physical abilities?

VRC: Okay. I'll consider that.
Matched set: No turning it off. but yes, you can divide your perks between the two bodies as you see fit.
The Orb: No, once it's up, it can't let things passed without being lowered. I'll consider the other mages thing. I think it would be "maxed level" mages.
Cataclyst: will make the note.
Basement: it repairs itself regularly.
Beta Capsule: Okay. I can do that
Asteroid base: Yes, you can allow or shut down either or both.
VR Robot: Will specify
Middletown/Tyrell/Megadon: Not sure I want to, but don't see why not.
Odinware: Description taken directly from the book.
Instnace maker: thought it would be cool
Digitizer: Okay
SUper User... Okay, I can see that.
The CHallenge... I'll consider.
>>
>>50853374
Like I said, I was not claiming anything. Just wondering if someone had and was working on it, because I want to beat some people into oblivion, and possibly try to fix an afterlife.
>>
>>50853311
The Traceless is something both Aech and Parzival do. They both erase themselves from governmental record banks.
IOI Egg Hunters have hacked rigs which allow anyone in the office to take control of any avatar at any time.
I'll look at the Cataclyst and put some conceptual limits on it. It does blow you up too of course. It can't be remote detonated.
>>
File: 1409246672950.gif (871KB, 618x622px) Image search: [Google]
1409246672950.gif
871KB, 618x622px
>>50852885
>The entirety of the corporate tool "Background"
Why are you offering a drawback as a background? That's just ludicrous. And you're a corperate tool it even explicitly says you have no free will of your own but they still have all your powers. And then saying if you win you LOSE THE CHAIN. Powerful or manipulative enough jumpers could either break the setting in half with no hope of stopping them. Or they lose the chain...guaranteed.

That's not challenging that simply removes any kind of storytelling potential it may have had and railroads it to two possible outcomes neither of which are good.

Unless I'm misinterpreting this somehow then by all means clarify it for me.
>>
Seeing ASA's build and the A Practical Guide to Evil jump, how would one go and take the 'story' for themselves, becoming the narrator/writer of their current world?
>>
Going away now. Will make changes and expand on things, then come back again later.
>>
>>50853404
>you can divide your perks between the two bodies as you see fit
What I meant - if I am one mind in two bodies, do Intelligence perks not apply to both bodies full force? How can one body be stupider than the other?

>Odinware: Description taken directly from the book.
To be fair, it's what character thinks. Probably an exaggeration.

>>50853448
That would require some combos, but taking Scarlet Destiny from Touhou and becoming a Sidereal seems like a good purchase.

Captcha: visscherstraat. WHY CAPTCHA
>>
>>50853465
>come back again later

Please don't.
>>
File: 7XDS8K7.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7XDS8K7.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
146. Elite Dangerious
=====================
Location - Sagittarius A*
Specialties - Administrator - 150
Factions - Alliance

Perks
- Incentivisation
- Expert Logistician - 250
- Putting out contracts - 450
- Hero of Democracy
- Corporate Sourcing - 650

Items
- Artificial Crew
- Resource Refinery - 750
- Capital Weaponry - 950
- Stock Holder - 1350

Ship
- Ocellus - 300/1550

Companion import - 1600

Drawbacks
- Thargoids - 1000

>TFW build options force you away from the people's waifu - Aisling Duval
I suppose I'll just stick with Freedom and national sovereignty and my own waifus and husbandos.

I probably won't get too much chance to reform the Federation or the Empire with the Xenos attacking, but I'm pretty confident with the tech and the protocols I've got behind me. Naval/Daughteru - War Protocol goes into full swing and we start mining fold quartz like no ones business.

>No space trucking
>No comfy exploring
>In the grim dark of Strike-chan's chain there is only war.
>>
>>50852696
I'm just a humble guardsmen with the Death Korps of Krieg.
>>
>>50853502
>aisling duval
>going for a waifu that's anti-slavery instead of slaving it up with Denton Patreus

Bros before Hos, nigga.
>>
>>50853557
When I actually play I like Arissa Lavigny-Duval the most because her systems give bonuses for bounties. But Slavery is bad anon. Well actually the Empires definition of slavery isn't too bad in theory, but Slavery is still bad.
>>
File: Denton_Patreus.jpg (889KB, 1296x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Denton_Patreus.jpg
889KB, 1296x1920px
>>50853584
>Slavery is bad

>implying

It gives them a legal means to work off their debts. Senator Patreus did nothing wrong.
>>
Jump #28: Fate/Extra

Hacker

Self Affirmation - 0
Appearance Customization - 100

Servitude + 0
A Knight's Honour + 100
Temper Your Sword + 100

Servant Build:

Saber - 475

Str (A) - 0
End (B) - 0
Agi (B) - 0
Man (C>A) - 100
Luk (D) - 0

Magic Resistance (E>A+) - 150
Riding (E) - 0
Rune Magic (C>A+) - 250
Collector (E>EX) - 600

Gate of Babylon Knockoff (C>A+++) - 450
Something To Return Items (E>D) - 100

What Spiritual Form + 50

This should be fun.
>>
File: 700x3420.jpg (455KB, 700x3420px) Image search: [Google]
700x3420.jpg
455KB, 700x3420px
>>50853602
>Well actually the Empires definition of slavery isn't too bad in theory

And big government is bad too
And a big government that spans thousands of systems is especially bad, /pol/ said so.
>>
File: Raptors_Assault_Squad.jpg (272KB, 703x964px) Image search: [Google]
Raptors_Assault_Squad.jpg
272KB, 703x964px
>>50852696
The Raptors.
>>
File: And then.png (348KB, 520x325px) Image search: [Google]
And then.png
348KB, 520x325px
>>50853635
>And big government is bad too
>/pol/ said so

/pol/ here, speak for yourself.
>>
File: 325072.jpg (114KB, 391x293px) Image search: [Google]
325072.jpg
114KB, 391x293px
>>50853650
Alright CTR, keep pushing for your globalist clusterfuck. You're not going to change the current momentum.
>>
File: avacyn_by_0corcoran-d5cz0cp.jpg (132KB, 900x528px) Image search: [Google]
avacyn_by_0corcoran-d5cz0cp.jpg
132KB, 900x528px
>>50853630
Jump #29: Innistrad

Male
Church of Avacyn (Angel) - 300 * Haven't been an angel, yet.
Lambholt

Avacyn Will Protect Us - 0 * Eh.
Benevolent Protection - 0 * Well, it's free.
Warding - 100 * Could be helpful.
Gather To Me - 100 * May have some uses for this.
Archmage - 200 * And now I'm a super angel? Sweet.
Blessing - 200 * May as well.
Take Shelter Beneath My Wings - 300 * ...I hadn't intended to become a god. That sounds like so much work and I normally hate deities.

Companion Import - 400
Slayer Stronghold - 200 * Need to get some land and red/white is as good as any.

Lab Escape + 200 * Pfft.
Howlpack Hunt + 300 * Not afraid of puppies, mate.
Siblings Game + 300 * I was going to kill them anyway.
>>
File: waffen ss.jpg (485KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
waffen ss.jpg
485KB, 1900x1200px
>>50853670
>large government is inherently globalist

>he posted a picture of nazis and is likely a nazi himself, this makes him a globalist

I'm gonna stop now because this is off-topic and I don't want to shit up the thread, but I just want you to understand that you're really fucking stupid.
>>
>>50852885
>Complete Collection
I WANT IT. THEM. WHATEVER.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>50853672
We crushed the monsters attacking Lambholt to the cheers of the people. I healed the wounded and left to seek out the Helvault. Along the way I ran into Gisela, who was… well she was pretty interested in finding a male angel. She showed that interest largely by trying to skewer me with her swords. Eventually we subdued her without killing her and convinced her that we were here to help Avacyn at which point she agreed to show us the way to the Helvault.

Our journey took time was we carved a bloody path through the darkness to our destination. In our wake I left a trail of heroic mortals Empowered by Aura to defend their fellow man. It wasn't long before I started hearing the prayers of the mortals that had witnessed our deeds, as they bitterly turned from Avacyn who they believed had abandoned them. I never wanted to be prayed to; found it distasteful, really. But I'll be damned if I was going to let the prayers go unanswered in their time of need. I did my best to send them power and healing when they asked for it.

Not long into the journey we were besieged on all sides by undead. Between us the pitiful shambling things didn’t last very long. Soon I stood before both of the mad siblings and they tasted of the Penance Stare. I left them, their madness furthered to crack their mind beneath the weight of all their sins forced upon them, atop a burning mountain of their own undead abominations. They screamed only for a short time.

Rolling to seduce Gisela.
>>
>>50853687
>don't want to shit up the thread
Too late, you're from /pol/.
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>50853690

Ah damn

With that nuisance taken care of we set out upon the last leg of our journey. In our sight finally emerged the massive stone prison which contained both the greatest forces of evil and the foremost force of good in this world. And then it happened. A shift in the plane’s mana rang in my mind and a deafening crack rang in my ears as the enormous structure cracked open and all the filth spilled out. But at the same time, a luminous pillar of light erupted and from within emerged Archangel Avacyn.

Her beauty and power were among the greatest things I’d personally felt. In an instant she had slaughtered several of the fleeing vermin and Gisela quickly leapt into battle beside her. I paused, scanning the scene until my eyes fell upon the Witch who had inadvertently saved this world in her lust for power. I spun on my heel and appeared beside her with a pop.

I clawed with my hand and time screeched to a halt. I plucked the veil from her hand and gestured again, calling for time to resume. She reacted to the situation almost instinctively, her eyes widening on me and burning with hate. Her hand swung upward and released a bright blast of purple light, but I swung my blade and flicked the dark magic aside.

Our eyes met and the Soulgaze began. After it ended, she froze in place. She began to Planeswalk away, but I quickly offered her a deal instead: she would bring me another planeswalker I was seeking and I would return her veil to her and give her additional power to overcome her demons. She agreed and fled the plane. The battle had ended by this point and I flew over to meet with Gisela and introduce myself to Avacyn.

Rolling to seduce Avacyn.
>>
>>50853687
This is not news to anyone, least of all me.

But did you honestly think any of that was serious? I might be fucking stupid but at least I don't sound like a Canadian.
>>
>>50853602
How could a man who loos like that be a bad guy I ask you?
>>
>>50852696
I was a ratling psyker techpriest in the Imperium jump so I was basically as far from a space marine as you can get.
>>
File: 1465516631330.jpg (48KB, 626x348px) Image search: [Google]
1465516631330.jpg
48KB, 626x348px
>>50853690
>Rolling to seduce Gisela.

You want a repeat?
>>
>>50853719
I know, right? With a jacket like that, you really can't go wrong.
>>
>>50853737
>>50853719

Weak chin
Come on guys, there are some things a good wardrobe just can't fix.
>>
>>50853748
He's clearly trying to draw the eye away from it with that haircut, but it just isn't working.
>>
File: RBeczFPl.jpg (47KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
RBeczFPl.jpg
47KB, 640x427px
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>50853706
Time passed and eventually she made good on her word. Well, in a way. The curse she had laid upon Garruk empowered him enough that all she could do was lure him to me. Which was enough. I restrained the hulking planeswalker and had Sage bind him to this plane and search for a method of breaking the curse. I also made good on my word and returned the Chain Veil -- not before making a copy of it, of course -- and empowered her with Aura.

After this I worked to empower the mortals of this plane, forming an empowered army that would be ready when the Eldrazi appeared. The forces of the darkness upon this plane were also swiftly pushed back and seemed to be fast approaching extinction as their food source became able to match and overpower them. I also asked Garruk to teach me summoning magic after Sage had broken his curse and he agreed.

By the time Emrakul appeared, we were ready. His hoard fell not upon an unprepared and meek world, but one of grand and powerful heroes fighting valiantly for all that they loved. The Gatewatch was more than happy about this development when they showed up. I also convinced Chandra to come along for the ride.

Rolling to seduce... Liliana?

>>50853736
Hey, I learned my lesson. I'm staying away from Jump-chan.
>>
>>50853759
HOW DID I FAIL THAT

SHE'S A MASSIVE WHORE

THIS IS JACE'S FAULT ISN'T IT?
>>
File: 1477265091783.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477265091783.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>50853736
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>50853765
It is always Jace's fault.
>>
>>50853771
I want futa to go
>>
>>50852756
Best Choice.
>>
>>50853765
>SHE'S A MASSIVE WHORE
Then why are you trying to seduce her?
>>
File: 1479710785947.jpg (25KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479710785947.jpg
25KB, 720x720px
>>50853784
It's okay, Strike-Chan. You might not love me, but I have enough love for the both of us.
>>
>>50853773
DON'T LAUGH AT ME, DAMMIT! I SEDUCED AN ENTIRE GROUP OF FAERIE QUEENS ONCE! THIS WAS A FLUKE!

>>50853806
Anon, she literally sold her soul for beauty. I'm only a man, okay?
>>
>>50853481
You can go away too.
>>
>>50853882
Not him, but fuck off. That jump was atrocious.
>>
>>50852885
The Digitizer Portal, the way it reads it would work on a CAD file but not a magic sword? Could you take artifacts out of the game, specifically any of the ones offered? (Stealing all the good shit in a setting is a time honored jumping tradition). Restriction on anything you made/copied/caused to be made?

For Gunter Clan, do you mean to limit it to 8, and if not, do you really mean to give CP to the entire lot?

Does the jumper keep their powers in the game? Warehouse access? Seems like it would be a good 0cp (plus Xcp to keep) perk that isn't available anywhere else. Retain powers while in any vr environment.

Zone Control Balance doesn't make sense. If you block anything that's not native to the setting, the only thing left is you. You are paying for an item that nerfs you and only you....?

Anyone with outside context knowledge can win the game, 240 billion usd, and sell off the company, easily. Seems like a easy choice for a drawback. No outside context knowledge (hate this) or randomized game objectives with fate guiding the MCs.

Is there a reason you can't materialize the cp items outside of the game? The jumper is bringing in all kinds of crazy magic clarktech spaceships bullshit. Maybe switch to a 100 drawback that restricts to nothing out of place in the setting.
>>
>>50853263
Not her, but the book has Minerva X, Lepardon, Voltron, Meta-Godzilla and a bunch of other giant robots. The VK machine is the thing that detects if you're a replicant in Bladerunner. the Red Button is a thing from the book that erases the Oasis completely. James Halliday is the guy who invented the oasis and it's mentioned in the introduction. Parizval's scenario is clearly to find the egg, which is mentioned at the beginning of the whole document
>>
I'm about to jump Macross. So should I import current waifus as Meltrandi or pick up Meltrandi waifus in jump?

>inb4 why not both
Not sure I want or need another companion, but I'm open to suggestions and arguments for why in-univese Meltrandi might be a good pickup.
>>
>>50854008
>the book has Minerva X, Lepardon, Voltron, Meta-Godzilla and a bunch of other giant robots

Right, just like it was totally cool for Libriomancer to let you be any kind of vampire?

Oh wait, it wasn't.
>>
>>50854035
That jump didn't deserve all the hate and drama it got. Just a couple of idiots being autistic about it.
>>
File: holiday dog.jpg (61KB, 540x707px) Image search: [Google]
holiday dog.jpg
61KB, 540x707px
Have a happy Christmas Eve, Jumpers.
Remember to hide presents under your tree for all your companions and leave cookies and milk out for Santa.
>>
>>50854020
Klan Klang from Macross F is pretty great
>>
>>50854060
I just realised you were talking about Libriomancer and not SJ's, and I'd like to apologise for the confusion. I don't necessarily agree fully but I do think it got way more out of hand because of poor communication on both sides.
>>
>>50854080
Those things are specifically part of the setting. Did you read the book or are you just bitching about interjump balance?
Really, one of the main plot points is killing everyone in that sector using that bomb, using a 1-up, and getting a head start on winning the challenge. How is that not exactly something a jumper would do?
>>
>>50854101
Isn't she pinning over one of the main characters by the time you get there?
>>
>>50854134
Yeah, but... it doesn't work out.
>>
>>50854080
And how many other jump builders have left because of the toxic fucking environment here? at this rate, SB will get all the ones who make anything halfway interesting. fuck you and your sour ass bullshit.
>>
Updated Practical Guide in accordance with most errors pointed out and advice given. A couple I'm still thinking over, but here's the newer version.
Changelog: A bunch of minor spelling errors were fixed, and some things (mostly drawbacks) clarified.
>>
>>50854102
Ah, oh yeah. I haven't even looked at SJ-Chan's.

I'm still just baffled because of the people who refused to grasp how Libriomancy actually works and kept spouting the same thing even after it was repeat refuted.
>>
File: NamedSupplement.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
NamedSupplement.pdf
1B, 486x500px
And the Named supplement.
>>
>>50854173
Whoops, forgot Changelog.
Changelog:
Hero Learning passive boost clarified.
>>
>>50854164
Question about storyteller's aid, I assume it contains all the stories and fairy tales of this world? Does it update with new worlds? Also, for Praesi Engineering, if we have enough magic ourselves can we use it to make these things?
>>
>>50854314
>Update
Sure.

>Praesi Engineering
Yup. The sacrifices is how the Praesi do it, but if you can brute-force it on your own, feel free!
>>
>>50854340
Awesome, now I'll have plenty of stories for the kids. And the ability to make a flying Death cathedral on demand. I can see it now.

>So boss, where's your place?
>It'll be here in a sec
>Wha-
>BOOM
>BOSS HOW DID YOU BUILD A GIANT CATHEDRAL IN SECONDS?!
>MAGIC!
>>
File: 1458603977449.jpg (49KB, 599x421px) Image search: [Google]
1458603977449.jpg
49KB, 599x421px
Well, my holiday is going to be absolute garbage. It's making the thread look more desirable in comparison.

I might make some kind of preview content for the DLC or the jumps I'm working on. Stay tuned, I guess.
>>
>>50854584
I'll give you my Christmas energy. Just know that you're legally required to use it to create a Winter Bomb and kill some great evil with it after the holidays are over.
>>
>>50854584
>Well, my holiday is going to be absolute garbage. It's making the thread look more desirable in comparison.

Wanna talk about it?

>I might make some kind of preview content for the DLC or the jumps I'm working on. Stay tuned, I guess.

Bodacious Babes
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>50854584
I am the hype.
>>
File: 1476983008848.png (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476983008848.png
276KB, 1000x1000px
>>50852696
You posted an image of my Chapter.

>>50852868
>I plan to run around with the Space Wolves. Considering I plan on rescuing their leader from Commorragh first,
Pretty sure it's the White Scars Primarch who's in Commorragh, and Lemus Russ is just in the Warp.

>>50853765
I laugh at you.
>>
File: 1438612795844.png (547KB, 972x808px) Image search: [Google]
1438612795844.png
547KB, 972x808px
>>50854164
>>50854173
Foundling [Free]
>perks:
Turn of Destiny [Free] Might come in handy.
Hit Them With the Box [100] Exploitation. Excellent.
The Only Choice That Matters [200] Oh, yesss.
Namer [300] Damn. Daaamn. This is cool.
Hero’s Training [200] Training boost is good, and this one is very nice.
Named [400]
>items:
Zombie [Free] I. uh. Okay?
Infinite Bag [200] Plenty useful.
The Empress’s Garments [200] Shiny!
>drawbacks:
Rival [+100]
Overdramatic [+100]
Infiltrated [+200]
The Girl Who Would Climb the Tower [+200]

Supplement:
>Named - The Demiurge [+1000]
Ambiguous [Free] Walk in between either path. I would go Villain, but Hero has its good parts.
LEARN [200] Very useful.
NOTICE [200] Always take sensory boosts! Wish it was a bit less vague though?
SORCERY [600] MAGIC! ...I was so close to getting RULE, but decided this is probably better? Don't like having to rely on others that much. SPEAK would've been cool too.

So, a few questions.

Firstly, how hard would it be to (preferably legitimately, instead of by brute force) claim the throne?

Secondly, how terrifying is a SORCERY Aspect? CONQUER sounded pretty serious...

Thirdly, do I get mundane senses with the weird ones of NOTICE?

Fourthly, what do Goblin Munitions actually do? They're obviously a type of explosive, but is there anything special about them?

Fifthly, any good waifus here?

Sixthly, does the Mage Tower have spellwork or such that would help a mage, beyond fortress enchantments? Might have to switch to that then.
>>
>>50854782
The Russ is running around in the Webway somewhere with his wolves and such. Funny thing is I just wanna get taught how he has reflexes so fast that he edits his movement in response to someone seeing the fucking future!
>>
>>50854144
But she doesn't know that. I guess what I'm getting at is, how do you get her out of her present situation if its so bad?

Also, what's so bad about her current or impending situation and does it warrant interrupting the free will choices she would have made otherwise?
>>
>>50854791
From what I've read, the power levels aren't all that high, and they are lacking in durability. Just blast them to death with any other magic system, and then claim the throne.
>>
File: Friendship, maybe.jpg (153KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship, maybe.jpg
153KB, 760x596px
Rolled 5 (1d8)

Time for more Stalwart Tiger!

Last Time on Stalwart Tiger!- He got sent to Okami and had a MacGuffin in his stomach, it was very painful. Along the way he met a Dog God, who helped him out. Then would not leave him the fuck alone for ten years. When he finally thought he was free from the damn Dog, it was sitting in one of his pods. Stowaway Get!

Then he went to Teen Titans where he got a sister. They didn't get along at first, she kept screaming something about "evil demon" and "just like trigon" or some such nonsense. But they got closer after he beat the shit out of a Book Dragon for harming his family, after all protecting one's family and one's subjects is the Duty of a leader. He also managed to convince her to unite with her Demon Half rather than shun it entirely. Somehow the god damn Dog managed to convince her to join him on his adventures.

1.Fire Emblem Awakening
2.Destiny
3.FF9
4.VA-11 HALL-A
5.Halo
6.Tomb Raider
7.Touhou Project
8.World Trigger

Also I need a replacement for this roll.
>>
>>50854874
Mortal Hero Gauntlet
>>
File: I want them.jpg (527KB, 617x1728px) Image search: [Google]
I want them.jpg
527KB, 617x1728px
>>50854874
>Tiger's first Sci-fi setting
>And it's Halo.
Well....this is gonna be interesting at least.
>>
>>50854164
>>50854173
So just so I've got this nailed down: a Name is who you are, a Role is what you do with respect to story tropes and archetypes, and Titles are just fluff.

Is that correct?
>>
>>50854782
FUCK OFF

>>50854874
Generic Sugar Bowl
>>
File: Jumpers 3.jpg (94KB, 562x290px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 3.jpg
94KB, 562x290px
>>50854885
Can't, part of the Ground Rules.
Tiger can NOT return to Creation until he has gone Devil-Tiger and had time to adjust to his new powers.
And he can not go Devil-Tiger until he is in a Jump with appropriate Thematics for it, or one that lasts a really long fucking time like Civilization.

>>50854900
No
Sure, why the fuck not.
>>
>>50854692
The less yall know about my personal problems, the better. The short answer I can give is 'There is a fairly significant reason I didn't bat an eyelash at the bigger shitstorms here.' You know that thin-skinned shitposter brigade we have? Imagine sharing an incredibly cramped space with it. Several different people, one for each variation of horrible, in fact.

Liza the Underpaid [+200] – Not long after overcoming your first obstacle, you will be alerted to the sound of an axe dragging along the floor. This short demon girl in a blue and white dress, with long golden hair in a scruffy mess, grins widely as she catches sight of you. She will say something along the lines of “Found you~!” or “Let’s play together, Jumper-san!” At which point she moves with rather ludicrous speed and attempts to sever your head from your torso.

This axe-wielding psychopath, both incredibly strong and fast, hunts you throughout the castle, particularly if you stand idle for too long. Her brute force is somehow strong enough to overcome both physical armor and magic defenses – any immunities you have to her wrath are merely resistances, and what was resistance is about as good as wet paper. You will have to be speedy enough to either keep up with her, or good enough at predicting her movements to dodge. Regardless, she seems to keep getting back up even if you deal a fatal blow to her, as though some sort of author were trying to shoehorn in a horror movie character to a randomly-generate dungeon, all while calling ‘Jumper-san!’ or other cutesy nicknames in her childish voice.
>>
>>50854929
Finally, you confront her in her room in the castle. Whereupon regardless of where and how you saw her last, she’s slumped over a table and holding a mug of fresh coffee, which she promptly chugs down within seconds. Liza, in a voice sounding MUCH older than her appearance indicated, goes on an incredibly long rant about how the castle ‘went to absolute shit’ and the only job she could hold down is acting like a stereotypical anime girl psychopath after the old Overlord died.

You have two options. You may either engage Liza in a final showdown, whereupon she will NOT come back to life, or offer a huge amount of gold or HL to her to work for you instead. You will still need to defeat her in a duel (Demons only respect strength, after all), but the fight will be easier if it’s not to the death – she’s no less persistent, after all.
>>
not sure if you guys care, but /cyoag/ is talking about jumpchain
>>
>>50854965
Why would we care?
>>
>>50854929
Her attacks don't impede regeneration right? Can you stall or trap her? If not, this seems like more of a 300 cp drawback. Except for pricing issues, the drawback seems good though.
>>
>>50854965
And now /jc/ is talking about /cyoag/. It's like poetry.

Best CYOA makers? I miss Quiet.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>50854929
>>50854944
I'm not getting this reference this time... damn I thought I knew Disgaea fairly well.
>>
>>50854929
>The less yall know about my personal problems, the better. The short answer I can give is 'There is a fairly significant reason I didn't bat an eyelash at the bigger shitstorms here.' You know that thin-skinned shitposter brigade we have? Imagine sharing an incredibly cramped space with it. Several different people, one for each variation of horrible, in fact.

Nice work on the jump but I knew their was a reason I was drawn to you Heavans,I can understand your pain being around people who you don't get along with but have no choice but to stay, You and me are now brothers Heavens not matter if you decided to drop the DLC and quit forever you and me will still be brothers. Bodacious Babes will link us together as family.
>>
>>50854791
>Legitimately Claim the Throne
That's literally impossible. Brute force /is/ how you legitimately claim the throne.

>SORCERY
Terriying. Like, I solo an army levels. On the other hand, someone can still shove a knife through your neck and murderize you so...

>NOTICE
Yes.

>Goblin Munitions
No, not really. They're explosives in a fantasy era though.

>Waifu's
Personally, I'm fond of the main character, but that's just me.

>Sixth
Well, it's a giant laboratory optimized toward spell testing and summoning and the like. The fortress aspect is probably actually more to keep things from getting out.

>>50854858
Do remember that Squire is a transitional name based around stabbing things; her necromancy is a secondary ability and not boosted by any Aspects. Apprentice does some pretty cool shit later on, on the other hand, and his dad pulls off some awesome things even back when he was an apprentice. That being said though, yeah, relatively low power is pretty correct, /big/ stuff is considered "I affect the WHOLE battlefield" and Warlock cheats when he does his biggest things.
>>
>>50855008
highlander is pretty good
>>
>Wake up
>it's the day before Christmas
>get my cup of coffee, have the next few days off work, it's beautiful
>come to thread

Fucking god damn it guys.
>>
>>50854929
>>50854944
Is this supposed to be based off someone or did you come up with it yourself?

Because it looks pretty nice, I find it funny that she'd constantly switches between psychopathic cute girl when things are normal to grizzled old adult when things get serious or ridiculous.
>>
>>50855001
Basically, Rivals and Setbacks are where your points come from. You start with 0 and gain it by taking as many obstacles as possible. So it's less a drawback and more of a mission objective.

Stalling, trapping, or healing faster than she can hurt you are valid, just know she'll eventually catch back up to you in the former. Don't forget you're in Disgaea land, too - these wanna-be Overlords aren't slouches. Well. Most of the time.
>>50855009
>>50855032
This is an entirely OC character based off of a certain garbage can from Lucky Star with the design of Alice from Alice in Wonderland. I really like making OCs for things.
>>50855010
I appreciate it. I think.
>>
>>50855030
SDA's tutorials on photoshop were actually really helpful in making an imaged jump.
>>
>>50854965
We don't care, and it is irrelevant.
In the old thread they're talking about the breeding habits of different animals, which is about 1000 times as entertaining and relevant.
Apparently female ruffs are sluts who are into yaoi.
>>
>>50855041
Cool beans I thought it might be a ref I wasn't getting and that would have stuck with me for all of the workday. Speaking of I've got to go, because my manager thinks things like 'fuck Christmas' all the time.
>>
>>50855010
But anon Liza is decribed as young.

In Disgaea young=flat.

Don't worry though I'm certain there will be more Bodacious Babes, its a Disgaea universe jump after all.

Also my confirmation thing asked me to pick out coffee images, its like whoever created these is physic.
>>
>>50855011
Could you clarify VOID a bit for me? I don't know if whether it simply erases all traces of your existence, or whether it is a buffed version of invisibility.
>>
>>50855099
It seems to prevent all kinds of magic/ physical scrying. They have to actually see you or stuff you caused to know you are there. So its not actual invisibility.
>>
>>50853635
This is the struggle I'll go through if I ever play the game. From what I hear, the Empire's personalities both look better and have much more charisma than the competition. How am I supposed to stick to my moral beliefs when the Empire is full of swanky dudes and cute girls?
>>
>>50855120
Alright, I read the last thread again, and apparently it affects only mundane senses. Also, a demon with that power managed to make everyone forget about an entire kingdom, but I think the version we can buy can only affect ourselves.
>>
>>50855184
Change your moral beliefs, anon. Join the right side.
>>
>>50855120
I apparently need to reword this. Will do that for the next update.
It's invisibility + can't be heard + defense against scrying. Only affects you.
>>
>>50852911
>Gavel-kind: Powers split between children upon death

Kid 1: I'm super strong!
Kid 2: I'm so sexy!
Kid 3: I've got crazy lute skills...thanks dad.
>>
>>50855204
But slavery tho
>>
File: 1480316708373.jpg (147KB, 600x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1480316708373.jpg
147KB, 600x1094px
>>50855011
>That's literally impossible. Brute force /is/ how you legitimately claim the throne.
Huh. Okay then.

Guess brute force it is, gotta get my evil overlord on.

>Terrifying. Like, I solo an army levels. On the other hand, someone can still shove a knife through your neck and murderize you so...
Nice. Very nice. But I suppose it's a good thing I'm already pretty durable then.

>Yes.
Excellent.

>spoiler
Hm... alrighty then. Easy to look into at least.

>Well, it's a giant laboratory optimized toward spell testing and summoning and the like. The fortress aspect is probably actually more to keep things from getting out.
...That sounds perfect for my purposes. I suppose I'll have to switch my items to that then.

>Do remember that...
Sounds like I'll have fun.
>>
Revised the Asagi option.

Asagi [+300] – A long time ago, in a year far far away, there was a promise of a game called Makai Wars, with this spunky girl as its protagonist. Unfortunately, the game was canceled and now she wanders across the multiverse of NIS, seeking a main character to steal the protagonist spot from. Perhaps her wish will come true someday, but for now, SOMEBODY dropped her a tip that killing you will send her along the chain as the Jumper in your place. So this jacket-clad lady out for your blood.

She will initially harass you as you climb the floors of the Castle. She starts off as a mildly talented Gunner of no real note, but each time she is defeated or pushed back, she comes back a little bit stronger. As a small mercy, she won’t interrupt duels with other Rivals, but she won’t be too far behind if a battle took too much of your time. Regardless of what order you defeat the other Rivals, it is best to face her last...for while she won’t be scaling with you anymore, she may not need to – Asagi was once apprentice to Overlord Zetta, who dwarfs the power of ordinary Overlords on his own, and has been an optional boss more than a few times.

Anyone with any kind of passing JRPG knowledge will likely understand why that’s a bad thing.

She will duel you on the top of the highest tower in the castle. Not only will she makes efforts to hit you in your weakpoints and take advantage of any drawbacks you have active, but her spaceship will be in low orbit over the castle and constantly provide firing support. While she won’t destroy the entire castle and actively avoid doing so, even the ‘toned down’ lasers are enough to instantly vaporize anything that can’t survive orbital bombardment, and you will have to either avoid it or destroy her ship yourself quickly. What’s more, Asagi is an incredibly stubborn foe, and nothing short of knocking her out, killing her, or breaking her limbs will end the fight. Good luck.
>>
>>50853784
Not futa, just a good, wholesome trap.
>>
>>50855214
But that's exactly the point, anon. You're not some kind of moralfag, are you?

>>50855208
That gives me a neat idea for a drawback if I get the chance to come back to that.
>>
>>50854069
But I am Santa
>>
I need some feedback.
>>
>>50855099
He clarified in the last thread. It's basically buffed invisibility. It says in the description that people can only find you through clues you leave of your existence.
>>
>>50855205
>defense against scrying.
Does that include stuff like psychic clairvoyance and other "odd" senses like cosmic awareness and spiritual "radar", or is it just magical types of scrying?
>>
>>50855041
>I appreciate it. I think.

I know my words might not mean much but what I am trying to say is that I understand what you are going through.

>>50855094

Then she will become a bodacious babe one day anon.
>>
>>50855261
The first doesn't exist in the setting, so fanwank, but it'll protect against cosmic awareness, yes.
>>
>>50852911
>Error
Royal Family (400): You are a member of impotent and powerful family.

I think you meant important....tee hee, impotent
>>
>>50855241
I want Trigon to pls go
>>
>>50855302
Not my WiP - I think you're taking that from >>50853005

which is the original WiP, which I didn't make, but was instead made by the original claimant 2 months ago.

I won't lie, I don't like it, and that's part of why I want to take over the jump.
>>
>>50855241
Is Bound to Destiny just the way its emphasized here, or is it meant to be a drawback? If so, I don't see it on the doc.

Some of the backgrounds still have unfinished descriptions. You may also want to explain why Hellblazer is a bad thing - not everyone knows about John Constantine, after all.

Still reading the rest.
>>
>>50854874
>>50854894
Halo- I'm going into Space?
0/1500
Rolled for Free Pick. I choose the most important part of 'enemy' space! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Rolled for 27
Drop-in
Free Hacking
Discount Engineer
Discount Erudition
Improved Spartan Time
Free Loadout
Free Battle Dress Uniform
Hologram Projector
Advanced Neural Interface
Smart AI- And like that I have a second Coadjutor, useful thing.

Rival+200- I'll kill it
Tag Along+200- I'm sure I can handle it
Cassandra+100- ....Was this designed for someone who knows about this universe? What are you playing at?

No Writefagging this time.
>>
>>50855241
Ooooh~

I like the histories, mate.
>>
>>50855333
He just wants friends, anon.

>>50855344
>Is Bound to Destiny just the way its emphasized here, or is it meant to be a drawback? If so, I don't see it on the doc.
Nah, I just accidentally capitalized something.

>Some of the backgrounds still have unfinished descriptions. You may also want to explain why Hellblazer is a bad thing - not everyone knows about John Constantine, after all.
Good point.

>>50855369
Well, I tried. And bummed ideas off of other people.
>>
>>50855241
Recommend letting you take more than one scenario. Maybe with different tiers. This jump is a major cp vampire. Though that depends a bit on how many scenarios there will be.

Nerfing Modern Day Merlin was probably the wrong direction. Considering how obscenely dangerous the downside is, you probably should have buffed it.
>>
>>50855241
>Greatest Magician of the Age (1000 CP, Discount for Natural): A normal mortal mage is constrained by the limits of their mortal body and soul. The only way to increase their power past a certain point is to become something more or to wield powerful artifacts.

>Just remember… the greater the power, the greater the price.

Uh, what is this supposed to do? It seems... unfinished?
>>
>>50855241
>>50855450
I copy-pasted the full perk, by the way. This isn't meant to draw attention to a specific part of it.
>>
>>50855421
Fair enough.

>>50855450
Mostly fluff. I'm going to try and clarify that kind of stuff in the notes.
>>
>>50851773
Honestly, as someone with clinical anxiety, I support him and wish him the best. I'd rather he leave than continue to stay and suffer.
>>
>>50855467
Yeah I was reworking the description last night and got distracted in the middle of it.
>>
>>50851832
Generally the drawback price is porpotional to have difficult a drawback would be to deal with only in-jump powers.
>>
File: 1457329748812.png (74KB, 377x304px) Image search: [Google]
1457329748812.png
74KB, 377x304px
>>50855008
Then you should feel joy then should you not? For Quiet is back from the grave!
>>
>>50855525
Wait, what? Do tell.
>>
>>50855241
When do you get the Scenario CP? After the jump for one last purchase, or before it with all your other CP? Otherwise it's looking good.
>>
>>50855587
Oh yeah, forgot to note. You get it at the end of the jump and can save CP to spend with it.
>>
File: 1436373144981.jpg (425KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436373144981.jpg
425KB, 1280x720px
So It's Christmas already...

Are we expecting any new jumps today?
>>
>>50852756
underrated
>>
>>50855611
Fallout 4 should be ready for tomorrow, which is Christmas where I am.
>>
>>50855611
I don't know, did you make one?
>>
File: 1459312608039.png (241KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459312608039.png
241KB, 900x600px
>>50855525
Aye! A thread or so ago with the announcement of the Coolab thing that shall be done by the 25th Quiet showed up and was around for at least the entire thread. I think they might be even adding an entry themselves to it.
>>
>>50855241
What does 'ride the wave' mean? What can I do to 'ride the wave'? I don't know much about the guy the tree is based on.
>>
>>50855611
Well we could have had more jumps like MCU2, but a certain someone had to ruin christmas for us.
>>
File: 1424027206223.jpg (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424027206223.jpg
143KB, 600x600px
>>50855649
Woops! Meant to link >>50855536
>>
>>50855657
You just focus and actively channel the Synchronicity wave.
>>
>>50855611
Most of us are American. American Christmas is tomorrow.
>>
>>50854173
>CORRUPT
What does this one actually do? Can you choose how you corrupt people and the world around you, or is it always more like “I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME!“?
>>
>>50855241
You should probably move or copy some of Tower of Fate's abilities to Dimension Lord. Right now the Tower does the Lord part better.
>>
>>50855241
Really digging the new histories.
>>
>>50855699
Christmas is 25th December for everyone in the world anon.
>>
>>50855702
Hm. I think I'll let you choose the exact method of corruption, but the canon is "It's Body Horror time!" with a side of "Betrayal!" yes.
>>
>>50855241
> - Or, if you prefer, your magical abilities are locked away inside of a transformation. You
may transform at-will, but may not spend more than half your time transformed.

We magical girl now?
>>
>>50855611
Gamer?

>>50855731
Time zones, anon. It's the 24th for me.
>>
>>50855731
>Anonymous 12/24/16(Sat)14:18:22 No.50855731 ▶>>50855745
>>>50855699
>Christmas is 25th December for everyone in the world anon.
Not the 25th everywhere yet, friendo.
>>
>>50855745
Gamer is on 26th as far as I know
>>
>>50855241
Why did you reduce the size of Dimension Lord so much? Before it was a large city, now it's like a medium sized town.
>>
>>50855241
>singularly unique and important books
>all the knowledge of mankind

Does that include e-books and other sorts of things? Also, does the book have to be both singularly powerful /and/ unique to not qualify? Like, if there was a powerful but widely-circulated spelltome, I would get a copy. But I wouldn't get Joe Schmoe's journal? What if there are five copies of the Necronomicon in the setting? Also, does "man" include other races in future jumps, or at least "mortals"? Finally, what happens if a book is destroyed? Does it recompose itself in a week, or is it lost forever? Do they degrade?
>>
>>50855696
You need to explain this stuff in the jump. Not like, everything, but I don't know what the syncronicity wave is, and that's an important part of the perk. Maybe a sentence or two explaining it would be okay?
>>
>>50855712
I was kind of worried about that.

>>50855744
If you wanna be.

>>50855829
Man, what are you on about? I buffed it by OOM. It was the size of New York until I realized New York is actually a lot smaller than I thought. So it went from being 304 square miles to 20,000 square miles. Twice that if you take the History.
>>
http://pastebin.com/QjLb6HT2

Preview for Phase 2. Rivals aren't done yet, I'm just pricing some of the rewards before I add more problems to it. Thoughts?
>>
>>50855824
Tamerai: "Will this be my Christmas present? Pretty please?"
Cthulu: "Pretty much, yes. Maybe the day after depending on family obligations."
>>
>>50855829
>a medium sized town.
What the fuck are you on about? 20,000 square miles: That's slightly smaller than Lithuania and about 2/3 the size of Ireland. It's not a fucking "small town".
>>
>>50855241
Still would like to see two Origins with discounts on each 1000 CP perk, I need a place for my Constantine ripoff build to card shark gods without fearing for his life.

There are a lot of powerful people in DC who are very stupid about what they gamble away.
>>
>>50855829
>20000 square miles
>medium sized town
You are retarded. Here, here is proof of your retardation: http://lasvegassun.com/photos/2009/apr/04/28150/
>>
>>50855829
>now it's like a medium sized town.
anon, it's literally larger than the country I live in.
>>
>>50855888
Is it wrong that I'm happy every time I see my name?
>>
>>50855888
Yes, and SJ-Chan with Cthulhu told dirge their release plan over this week.
>>
>>50855829
It is larger than New York City, that is plenty big.
>>
>>50855889
>That's slightly smaller than Lithuania
So yeah, medium sized town. Glad we agree on this
>>
>>50855829
20k square miles is smaller than West Virginia but larger that Maryland. If you double it, your dimension is the size of Ohio.
>>
>>50855834
>Does that include e-books and other sorts of things?
Sure? It's be a physical copy, though.

>Also, does the book have to be both singularly powerful /and/ unique to not qualify?
I guess? I dunno if youre going to be getting every single notebook a kid scribbled in it whatever, so just fanwank that, I guess.

>What if there are five copies of the Necronomicon in the setting?
I guess you'd get a copy?

>Also, does "man" include other races in future jumps, or at least "mortals"?
Mortals, yeah.

>Finally, what happens if a book is destroyed? Does it recompose itself in a week, or is it lost forever? Do they degrade?
It'll reappear. It's not a real book, it's a manifestation of the library. It'll return there if it's destroyed or lost.

>>50855865
Will do.
>>
>>50855829
>>50855922
For reference New York City is 304 mi^2.

20,000 mi^2 is plenty.
>>
>>50855892
Sorry, I've pretty much decided it's one capstone apiece.
>>
>>50855922
You're probably joking, but 20,000 sq. mi is about four times larger than the largest city /zone/ (the New York Metro, at 5395 mi^2), which isn't even the city itself, but all the shit that's "considered" New York.
>>
>>50855958
Well If I take a History for one capstone and get drawbacks I should still be able to afford Not!Constantine Lord of Pokerland.
>>
Radio Stations- On any radio that you own, you’re capable of tuning into Diamond City Radio, a station run by Travis Miles, a nervous young man lacking confidence, or to “Raider Radio”, which is run by Redeye, a boastful, compulsive liar. Diamond City Radio plays pre-War (1930s-1960s) music, with a few original songs from Magnolia, a singer from Goodneighbor, while Raider Radio only plays songs produced and played by Redeye on his guitar. They also commentate on your actions, as well as other important happenings in the rest of the world to a smaller extent. (Free)
>>
>>50855611
Nope, better to spend the holidays just chilling out and relaxing rather than setting more deadlines to rush out stuff. Jumps can wait until the new year.
>>
>>50855994
So you're starting your own world? With poker and demon hookers?
>>
>>50855241
I'm not exactly comfortable with you offering this much power in a jump right off the bat, but eh, things have changed.
>>
>>50855958
I don't know if I'm missing something, but the Avatar perks seem a lot weaker than the other 1000 CP ones. Do they have some sort of powers that aren't in their descriptions?
>>
>>50856028
It's a high power jump.
>>
>>50856028
Turn your trip back on, Red. Or better yet, do what you said you'd do for once and stay gone.
>>
>>50856050
Not necessarily. There's a whole spectrum of power-levels to choose from in DC.
>>
>>50856024
Yes but there will be all sorts of women, especially amazons with big tits. And wizards with big tits. And . . . you get the idea.
>>
>>50856045
You're basically the god of a certain kind of life. The perk kind of undersells what you can do.
>>
>>50856060
And that's kind of represented in the jump. It offers everything from being a really good pickpocket to ruling a dimension.
>>
>>50856045
CJ said yesterday you can do everything the canon avatars can do. The only perk that is probably weaker than the other capstones is Syncronicity Wave, and that's really because you are fiat-banned from most of the canon abilities.
>>
>>50855269
It's rough, huh? Thanks, anon. Hope things look up for you, too.

I'm taking suggestions on Castle and Netherworld upgrades. I have a few ideas already, but I'm open to input.
>>
>>50856170
Any chance of a Fisher King style upgrade?
>>
File: Cp9rtD6.png (954KB, 486x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cp9rtD6.png
954KB, 486x768px
>>50856028
I hadn't originally intended for all of it, but uh, stuff happened.

>>50856045
I didn't really do a great job in the descriptions of the Avatar abilities due to my less than perfect familiarity with them, but you do have all of the canon abilities.

Here's some of Swamp Thing's feats: https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2e7wf5/respect_swamp_thing/

>>50856134
You can do the stuff that Constantine usually does. You want to out-keikaku Size while only half-assedly trying as his plans fall apart and risks work out for you? You can do that.
>>
Jumpers, did you give any gifts to your companions for the holidays?

What did you get them? Did they like it?
>>
>>50856244
Aizen. Not Size. Phoneposting.
>>
>>50855881
>http://pastebin.com/QjLb6HT2

Bodacious Babes/10

It looks great so far.
>>
>>50855241
>Happy-Go-Lucky Goth
Wait, what? How does this work?
>>
>>50856258
Myself.
>>
>>50856270
Goth is a fashion style, anon. The associated cultural apparatus exists too, but it isn't required just because you like black and spooky stuff.
>>
File: mxvy5cWqPD1rq4xsa.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mxvy5cWqPD1rq4xsa.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>>50856270
>>Happy-Go-Lucky Goth
>Wait, what? How does this work?
. . . You've never read The Sandman?
>>
>>50856244
>You want to out-keikaku Size
Do you not like Endowed?
>>
File: 1434778979212.jpg (165KB, 625x750px) Image search: [Google]
1434778979212.jpg
165KB, 625x750px
>>50855742
Does the corruption have to be totally negative? Could I, for example, corrupt people and things to be more attractive, submissive, and to better fit my themes?

I'm going for a True Fae build, and need to kidna... recruit my court.
>>
File: Best DC Girl.jpg (94KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
Best DC Girl.jpg
94KB, 736x414px
>>50856270
It works by her being CUTE!
>>
>>50856301
Sure, why not? The submissive part is built into the core (well, submissive to you anyway), the only difference is the "body horror" part now looking pretty instead.
>>
>>50856270
You know how Death takes on a mortal form once a century to die so she can maintain perspective and appreciation of life? That's what this is. A wholly mortal manifestation of Death who's taken to following you around.

>>50856296
size doesn't matter, dammit!
>>
File: Death_of_the_endless_2634.jpg (25KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
Death_of_the_endless_2634.jpg
25KB, 350x500px
>>50856321
I mean, you're not wrong.
>>
So, how good is the tech in Elite Dangerous? From my understanding, it has generic sci-fi energy shields and fairly mundane everything else, but its has relativistic sublight engines and can traverse huge parts of the galaxy in seconds. It also seems to transition between the two pretty well.
>>
>>50854899
Shit, missed this one.

Yes, that's correct.
>>
>>50855241
Why is New 52 barred? Hell, why beyond that? JLD only covers New 52, and frankly has little overlap with the content of this jump.
>>
>>50852885
You Made The Climb is confusing. I assume "settings where you yourself gain levels" means ones where character levels actually apply to me, the jumper, rather than my fictional video game character, but that should be made more clear.

Experience for Cash is absurdly broken. I can pay a companion a trillion dollars for a blowjob. Then she can pay me to cook a trillion dollar pizza. I pay her the trillion dollars again to do the dishes. We get absurd experience gains for each one of these transactions, and can keep doing them indefinitely. The perk further contradicts itself. It says at the start that you can't get experience for looting, but then uses stealing a dragon's hoard as an example of something giving you experience.

For Gave Up on Humanity, am I correct in assuming "can't trust anyone" doesn't include non-human companions?
>>
File: MPost4728-bf24af50ca.jpg (105KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
MPost4728-bf24af50ca.jpg
105KB, 400x500px
>>50856328
Thanks Heart! Really digging the jump btw.
>>
>>50856380
It's fairly vague and undefined. We're supposed to be 1.3 thousand years in the future, yet we still have physical projectiles and glass canopies. Though at the same time, we appear to terraform planets relatively easily. It ultimately stems from a '70s vision of scifi - sort of like star wars in that regard.

Further, "huge parts of the galaxy in seconds" is something of an exxageration if you're not in an Occellus, which is sort of like a rocket launch in its power, complexity, and rarity. Your average pilot is a trucker in comparison, taking maybe a couple working days to cross the bubble.
>>
>>50856321
>>50856358
Can't wait to put the witch out of work honestly.
>>
>>50856482
Oh, I should probably mention. Faeries are already a thing in this setting. They're immortal, like stories, and hang out in Arcadia Resplendent where they're immortal, unless they come into creation where they're suddenly mortal. They seem to be a neutral party, from what I recall.
>>
Are there any perks that let me get Diablo-esque item drops?
>>
>>50856493
>Putting Death of the Endless out of work.
Hold on anon, let me laugh.

Death's more appropriate name would be "entropy" or "the end" because she is there for the death of EVERYTHING. From people, to towns, to nations, to planets, to stars, to thoughts.
Everything that "ends"
>>
>>50856522
In that case, then she's going to be out of work with people. If she wants to sit there and wax poetically about dying stars, that's fine.
>>
File: faggot1465982340071.jpg (700KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
faggot1465982340071.jpg
700KB, 1053x1070px
>>50856536
>>
On another note, I started on Kabuto today. I had to make this perk before literally any other. You'll understand if you know this canon.

The Path of Heaven [600, Discount for Drop-In] – Anything is possible as long you’re the chosen one. After all, it’s more fun to think the world revolves around you, isn’t it? With the help of fate, that may as well be true...seers discover your name when they search for a great hero, items and weapons that seek the ‘worthy’ abandon their wielders in favor of you, and your rivals hold equal parts envy and admiration for your prowess. In short, you are seen as the ‘main character’, and events twist to make this true. This won’t make anyone go against their nature – emotional weakness or contradictory goals will still make such things reject you, and you’d best be prepared for the baggage and enemies you will face in the place of the main characters. But it doesn’t matter. If they’re stronger, then you’re the strongest. Time to prove it. This can be toggled on and off.
>>
>>50856544
Your waifu sucks, senpai.
>>
>>50856536
>Making people immortal
>Or Genocide, either one fits your idea.
Are you certain that's the wisest idea?
>>
>>50856568
Yes. I especially like how it's spitting in her face.
>>
>>50856437
Eh? Because JLD covers New 52?

>>50856493
Good luck with that, anon. Death isn't just mortal death, she's the end of everything. When the last living thing dies and the last star flickers out in the sky, she'll leave and lock up the universe behind her.

I don't really know why you'd want to, anyway? Plenty of people don't want to live forever and she's basically the best psychopomp they could ask for.
>>
>>50856585
>When the last living thing dies
Not happening on my watch.
>>
>>50856589
Immortality is a bad thing if handed out to everyone anon. Because there are things like "exponential population growth" and "starvation but not dying" and "running out of room"
>>
What jumps have an option to have a sort of inner-world within your soul?

I recall hearing that there was a fairly recent jump that offered that, but I can't remember which one that was.
>>
>>50856605
Good thing there's an infinite omniverse out there, huh?
>>
>>50856585
Not beyond New 52, unless they Rebirthed it. And there is very little similarity between the two jumps, besides one or two perks and items. And DC Occult is a generic, whereas JLD was based on a specific series.
>>
>>50856589
You giving immortality to things like cancer cells and viruses too?

>>50856619
Exalted: Infernals
>>
>>50856605
Don't debate with anon's hateboner, any Bad End is worth shitting on one person! Even if it results in Cancer-verse.
>>
>>50856619
One or all of the Exalted jumps probably
>>
>>50856633
Alright, you want to visit New 52, then feel free I guess.
>>
>>50856536
You're still not putting her out of business. She'll sit and wait patiently until they grow tired of life and offer them a hand.
>>
Could someone kill me from within my inner world If I'm not there? It is my soul. . .
>>
>>50856635
Cancer cells aren't individuals and viruses aren't life.

>>50856656
You presume she'll be allowed to intervene.
>>
>>50856660
*Infernals
>>
>>50856660
What jump?
>>
>>50856680
See>>50856676
>>
>>50856670
So you're going to force people to live even when they long for death after endless years of life? And you think she's the bad guy in this scenario?
>>
>>50856691
You're not gonna convince anon he's in the wrong.
>>
>>50856691
It's probably Tera without his trip on, he's had worse ideas than this before.
>>
>>50856660
>>50856676
Don't think so?

The charm would /probably/ mention it if someone could get at you from in there.
>>
>>50856670
You presume she'll stay with you.

Once she sees what you're doing, she'll leave. You have nothing to stop her.
>>
>>50856752
He could make her immortal to keep her from leaving mortal form? Maybe?
>>
>>50856782
She can leave it at will. Most of the time she just spends a single day as a Mortal.
>>
>>50856782
Death ends all things. She'll end her immortality so she can go back to her job.
>>
>>50855903
Eh, maybe.
It means the attention is getting to you, and may change your behavior.

Lots of people here have a pathological hatred for namefags in general, so if you start getting 'uppity', they'll start screaming.

Personal I don't give a shit as long as you keep making fun jumps, but it is what it is.
>>
>>50856691
There's too much to see and do to long for death, anon.

>>50856752
>Stay with you
Why would she be with me? She'll just exist in the DC universe. I don't think she can leave it.
>>
>>50855901
Holy shit, do you live in the Vatican or something?
Does the Pope shitpost on /tg/?
I want to believe.
>>
>>50856170

Discounted aesthetic options to match origin.

If you took Celestial origin then your Netherworld looks like it came straight out of the realm of the Angels.

If you took Earth origin then the netherworld looks industrial with skyscrapers and Teriyaki Pizza stands littering the landscape.

If you took Netherworld origin then the Netherworld's aesthetic does not really change, with rivers of lava and wildly varying landscapes.
>>
>>50856894
If he wants to apply to be a waifu it's his right. We've had plenty of people make jumps because they wanted to make a name for themselves, it would just be the pot calling the kettle black to hold it against him.
>>
>>50856894
I'll keep that in mind, although I might need help with ideas for jumps after Cabin in the Woods
>>
>>50856560
> In short, you are seen as the ‘main character’

Asagi is going to be so jealous of that perk.
>>
>>50856520
Generic Dungeon Crawl has loot tables.
Might be close enough to what you're looking for.
>>
How dangerous is Bayonetta? How powerful do I need to be to survive the drawback that makes her hate my guts? What about the one that adds Dante, too?
>>
>>50856977
You're better off jumping somewhere else until we can get Bayonetta replaced.
>>
>>50856977
Inbound reeee in 3, 2, 1…
>>
>>50856987
That sounds like someone volunteering!
I look forward to seeing your work.
Faggot.
>>
>>50856987
I wish your parents still beat you.
>>
What would it take to unfuck Creation? Or bring it back to the splendor of the First Age but with none of the arrogance that came with?
>>
>>50856987
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
>>
>>50857074
Cure the great curse and social engineer the sidereals to stop being cunts.
Solars will solve the rest on their own eventually.
>>
>>50857074
First stop:Stop the multiple apocolypses happening at once.
This includes, and is not limited to, the Deathlords, the Infernals, and a potential Fair Folk Invasion.

Second Stop:Cure the Great Curse

Third: Get Sol Invictus off of his fucking X-box and doing his fucking job.

Fourth:Find a way to kill the Neverborn without sending Creation into Oblivion

Fifth:Beat the Yozi into submission again

Sixth:Curing Autobot wouldn't hurt

Seventh:Smack the Sidereals until they stop being stupid

Eighth: Either install the Solars into power, or smack some sense into the Dragonblooded.
>>
>>50857074
Introduce high tier mundane technology, brainwash the gods into doing their jobs, then lock all the Exalted up in a new jade prison and dump them out in a jump where they can't find new hosts.
>>
>>50857114
Would curing the Great Curse restore the Willpower-drain thing? For that matter, is that what happens for your Sidereal Exaltation once you leave?
>>
>>50857171
Yes. However, note that the willpower drain is the side effect of the mental defenses that keep an Exalt running when they experience things that can shred the sanity of mortal men.

If you have your own defenses against sanity blasting, you don't need to rely on the limit track and can avoid the willpower drain.
>>
So Creation I'd basically a reverse Discworld, right? A localized imposition of reality that allows for life in a sea of chaos as opposed to a localized breakdown of reality that allows for a disc on the back of a space turtle.
>>
>>50857237
Aren't there lots of those space turtles? If I remember correctly, in one book the disc was in danger because the turtle was about to mate with another one.
>>
>>50857074
You should aim for bigger an better than First Age. I mean, who wants 10% of reality?
>>
Some fucks from /cyoag/ are shitting on /jc/ because we are literally objectively superior.

>>50856927
>>50856875
(^Two CYOA namefag authors)
>>
>>50857335
Why are you dragging up even more cross thread politics? What is even the point of this?
>>
>>50857335
We already talked about this.
Please keep drama to a minimum.
It's Cristmas Eve for Gods sake.
>>
>>50857359
Don't feed it.
>>
>>50857335
fucking cunts
>>
>>50857335
Well. Time to shit all over /cyoag/ cunts again!
>>
>>50857335
eh, it's pretty balanced between love and hate atm. Sort of a will they/won't they type thing between us.
>>
>>50857335
Hey, I knew the guy shitting on jumpchain there and calling us all shitposters was OUR shitposter. Thanks for making it clear to everyone else too.
>>
Is there any tech or shit worth stealing in Homeworld if I already have the Sajuuk plans?
>>
>>50857335
CYOA? Shitting on us? Isn't that like the roach calling the turk disgusting?
>>
File: 019.png (280KB, 461x432px) Image search: [Google]
019.png
280KB, 461x432px
>>50857335
>>
>>50857335
>/jc/ is too hugboxy for me
My god is this man serious?
>>
>>50857443
Yeah, I replied saying as such.
>>
>>50857430
hi
>>
>>50856170

>It's rough, huh? Thanks, anon. Hope things look up for you, too.

Thanks anon,

>I'm taking suggestions on Castle and Netherworld upgrades. I have a few ideas already, but I'm open to input.

1. Bodacious Babes
2.Bodacious babe bath house
3.Bodacious Babe gym
>>
>It's the Shitposting Christmas Eve Crossover Special
>Marvel as the Shitposter attempts to stir up hatred between two of the /cyoa/ threads, only to get to get told to fuck off after people see right through his transparent garbage
>>
>>50857443
He's a mudslime. What do you expect.
>>
>>50857478
I love how we can't even go for one fucking holiday without some pieces of shit.
>>
>>50857478
>>50857474
I'm down for a Christmas card of some sort, although all of our authors are kind of burned out from our own stuff we've done for the holidays.

>>50857489
I don't think that was Quiet, who's the mudslime.
>>
>>50857478
>and the /cyoag/ people are getting ready to make us a christmas card

aaaa how do we react
>>
File: 1467078063780.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467078063780.png
78KB, 282x300px
>>50857430
Who are you

WHERE'S BANE

TELL ME WHY HE WEARS THE MASK
>>
>>50857513
He made Stardust and Battlemage.
>>
>>50857074
A miracle. Because there's really no way to have a Creation without arrogance, that's kind of its big theme. You'd have to take it apart and rebuild it from the ground up, at which point it's technically not really Creation anymore.
>>
>>50857430
SDA you have a bloody Christmas Collab to work on, get back to it. I need to think of a contribution too...
>>
File: achinkinmyarmor.jpg (94KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
achinkinmyarmor.jpg
94KB, 599x800px
>>50857509
Make our own card, bake cookies
>>
>>50857507
>>50857489
First of all, rood.

Secondly, I didn't say that. Thirdly, I would like to apologize if I've offended anyone in this thread. It was not my attention to offend anyone and cause a crossover shitpost.

Tbh I was just a lil salty at how many authors u goys have
>>
>>50857335
Lmao that Sandra guy seems pathetic.
>>
>>50857507
I would make something for you in return, but it would be disproportionately large, overly bloated, and I'd prefer not to have to go the effort, so let's just agree on trading sentiments and so be it.
>>
>>50857552
In all honesty it was likely our dedicated shitposter, or someone related to him.

Sorry about this.
>>
>>50857538
Alright then, let's figure it out.

IMAGED OR UNIMAGED?

>>50857552
I know that feel.
>>
>>50857507
>I don't think that was Quiet, who's the mudslime.
We have a dedicated shitposter who has been consistently shitpositng, using the same techniques, for going on 3 years now. Likely as not that's who the anon is referring to.

>>50857513
Damnit Heavens, don't show your newfag. You're better than that.

>>50857552
Nah, see above man. It's just our little speshul snowfake doing what he does. Sorry he got something on you.
>>
>>50857552
I was a jump maker once. I made a few, in retrospect really shitty, jumps. I lost enthusiasm for making them after a Jumpmaker That Shall Not Be Named decided to look at a jump I was making and said "It's shit, I'll make my own version".
>>
>>50857552
>how many authors u goys have
We are hemorrhaging authors! There is a dedicated shitposter who does nothing but try to run them all off!
>>
>>50857553
Sandra likes it up the ass.

>>50857552
Give us Angel. We'll send shitposter your way.
>>
>>50857575
What did you make?
>>
>>50857572
>IMAGED
I vote imaged. No reason we can't make something pretty for gen.
>>
>>50857513
Just an author who almost became one of you guys.

>>50857530
I think we're mostly complete, so no worries about my work effort. I just got two more submissions and another two are supposedly on the way. Speaking of, has Quicksilver completely disappeared from this place or is he still around?

>>50857560
That's kind of what we'd expect though, which I think is fine by everyone.

Oh well, it wasn't my suggestion. I've got other things to do anyways, but merry Christmas nonetheless.
>>
>>50857566
>>50857573
>>50857579
Not at all. I pretty much brought it up. Literally, my sincerest apologies for this mess on Christmas. Even though you're all filthy infidels, I wish you a merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

>>50857588
She's literally /cyoa/ personified, you can't handle her!
>>
>>50857595
Not saying.
>>
>This thread
>/cyoag/ thread

…I guess I'll be back in a couple days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g
>>
>>50857552
>spoiler

Yeah, but most of them are shit, and our quality control suffers because of it.
>>
>>50857603
>Quicksilver completely disappeared from this place or is he still around?
Check the IRC, he lurks there fairly often.
>>
>>50857609
Okay then. Assuming that bitch Red is still around, how about we give you her and you guys give us Angel?

You can likely get the nerfbitch out of /tg/ for good.
>>
>>50857595
Sounds liek Reborn.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>50857552
It's okay, we kind of have a trouble child who has all the sentience and reason of a lobotomized squirrel with rabies. I wonder if they even remember to feed themselves, sometimes.
>>50857573
Oh come on, anon, I've only been here for eight months!

...oh god I've been here eight months.
>>50857603
Oh, that's cool. Nice to meet you. I'm kind of a...second, third-generation jumpmaker? Apparently some people think I'm popular. I'm mostly weeb garbage and heckling, though.

Quicksilver is around, but he doesn't really pay much attention to this place on average. Spoken with him a few times. Nice guy.
>>
>>50857603
Quicksilver is generally on the IRC but otherwise doesn't do /tg/ anymore.
dat Stardust jump would've been real neat though.

>>50857609
I'd rather have her Magical Realm than shitposter who doesn't even try to be remotely /tg/ with his.
>>
>>50857603
Quicksilver shows up in irc, though last I knew he was still busy with school, and didn't care that much to stick around the threads when he as time due to them at times seemingly becoming shitposting competitions.
>>
>>50857641
Take a pill asshole it's Christmas eve.

Preferably a fist full of them so we don't hear from you again.
>>
>>50857641
You're literally the grinch tonight. Nothing you do can stop the Christmas spirit.
>>
>>50857644
Doesn't match. Reborn came back and he made more than "a few" jumps, unless you're comparing him to the big three in terms of how many jumps were made.
>>
>>50857644
Not him.
>>
>>50857641
>>50857588
No thanks. Angel might be autistic and cause a lot of shitposting in our threads, but she at least acts as a sort of punching bag. She even creates content, which some people enjoy.

I think we have enough of our own shitposters.

>>50857662
>>50857650
>>50857649
>>50857623
Ah, I thought he'd still be there. I think I'll ping him one of these days, I'd like to see if he'd be interested in our shitty Christmas collab. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>50857430
Honestly, I'd be fine with a Battlemage or Stardust Jump desu
>>
>>50857685
>I think we have enough of our own shitposters.
You have nothing like Scatovore.
>>
>>50857699
>Scatovore
I don't know who that is but the name scares me.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>50857538
>filename
Fuck, that's actually pretty funny.

>>50857552
Someone's always offended here.

Don't apologize, it's a sign of weakness. You'll draw out the shitposter!
>>
Would anybody want a Christmas Gauntlet, where you have have twelve days to prepare for the perfect Christmas?
>>
>>50857708
Our shitposter
>>
>>50857708
It really should, he is awful.
>>
>>50857732
That's what the Santa jump is for.
>>
>>50857708
If the shitposters had their own nation, he would be king.
He has the endurance of Jason Voorhees. It's literally insane.

We call him Scatovor because he stirs up shitstorms, so that he made feed. He's a shit-eater. Scatovore.
>>
>>50857732
We already have a santa jump so it would be a bit redundant.
If you really want to go for it I don't think anyone would stop you, but the christmas spirit is already covered.
>>
>>50857669
The thing that strikes me is that everyone saying he doesn't have any family, nobody who cares about him, nothing to DO on Christmas was exactly right. This guy is beyond pathetic.
>>
>>50857737
Yeah, um, I think we'll keep Angel. As SDA said she's kinda part of the famalam and makes content and stuff as well. Though she highjacks stuff, she's still family.

Also Scatovore, as in Scat+Vore?
>>
>>50857612
That only happened a few times. CKanon or Brownie are the only replacements I can think of.
>>
>>50857708
One of our primary shitposters dedicated to driving out specific jumpmakers, ruining good times, and despite being reported seemingly only catches a ban once in a blue moon - while other people catch bans for just reporting him.
>>
>>50853150
Based on the wikia, "Giant drives can be attached to move them from system to system when required, albeit much more slowly than even the largest cargo ships" the implication may be that they have to supercruise their way between systems rather than do a discrete hyperspace jump (which could then imply that the rare misjumps have mostly been when they tried to do the latter to get somewhere in a hurry or they hit an anomaly).

(Elite's FTL drive has two modes, supercruise and hyperspace, the latter is much much faster but requires the ship being lobbed into a higher dimensional space, read the wiki it explains it)
>>
>>50857743
>>50857751
I guess it's a bit late anyway.
>>
>>50857763
I'll say this, the one who shit on my up and coming jump is no longer with us.
They were a big fan of "one true build" jumps, where if you chose options other than the ones they intended you died.
>>
>>50857762
scatovore is just a name someone came up with for a particularly persistent shitposter. Who for the most part doesn't even try all that hard but is fairly consistently shitting on different people. He has successfully chased off several jumpmakers though.
>>
>>50857695
Actually, when QS was first creating JC, I was in development of the first iteration of Battlemage. I asked him if I could instead make it a part of JC, but he refused and said I should keep it as its own CYOA. Also, it wasn't an established universe.

>>50857699
>>50857708
Yes, we'll keep Angel, thanks.
>>
>>50857763
Does it really matter? He's either baiting and trying to get you to feed him by playing hard to get, or he's out to dig up old drama against another jumpmaker. Not sure either of those are really needed here.

Looks like even having guests in the proverbial house isn't enough to stop the dramafagging.
>>
>>50857708
Imagine if the worst actively malicious shitposter you have ever seen kept at it for years on end.
>>
>>50857695
I think the modern community would be more accepting of it.
>>
>>50857787
If it's an issue of "being OC" we have jumps of Quests now.
>>
>>50857787
Gib Stardust goddamit I want a second waifu expansion.

I'm joking, but yeah OCs are actually more frowned upon, even though technically for an OC Stardust borders on the grey zone that people might take.
>>
>>50853170
I love the idea of wandering space in a giant FTL city, but how do you plan to avoid the Thargoid loss condition if you're crawling your way back to the bubble in an Ocellus?
>>
It makes me happy how the shitposter's attempt to start shit between the communities backfired and turned into civil discussion. It's a Christmas miracle.
>>
>>50857794
Such men are forever beyond the light of Allah.
>>
>>50857769
Possibly, but it's very unclear. I would lean towards thinking they can go through witchspace, explicitly because of the misjumps.
>>
File: AkebiNomNom.png (402KB, 892x958px) Image search: [Google]
AkebiNomNom.png
402KB, 892x958px
>>50857794But he's not even that bad. Usre, he's annoyingly persistent, but on the grand scheme of things, he's quite tame.
>>
Alright, who else wants to work on this? If so, start tossing out ideas.
>>
>>50857787
Does Battlemage have more worldbuilding now? I saw an older version and it was pretty cool. I'd be fine with it as a jump.
>>
>>50857867
Currently working on 2.0 and am looking for a early/mid January release.

Wait for that, at least.

>>50857856
Christ, time to step up our game.
>>
>>50857856
M-Maybe you should put QuietCYOA in there. J-Just an option I mean you don't have to!
>>
>>50857856
Do you want me to draft a template for it? Cause I could probably use my own template and make that thing an eight page monster to begin with.
>>
>>50857856
Accidental Magical Girl and Power Armour both have their own threads. They might make for good locations.
>>
>>50857856
The hidden fantasy world of quiet's newest CYOA as a location.

Obligatory items for eggnog, candy, and other such items.
>>
File: absoluteresponse.gif (619KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
absoluteresponse.gif
619KB, 640x440px
>>50857892
I'm coming for you sempai. I'm coming.

>>50857900
Sure.
>>
>>50857856
Magical Realm.
>>
>>50857902
So are you offering to do a imaged template or what? I'm down either way, I just wanted to get the ball rolling.
>>
>>50857856
Christmas Caroller, Hallmark Protagonist, and Mall Santa Origins Origins, Perfect Christmas Tree and Christmas Dinner Items, and a Drawback where the Shitposter Crossposts from now on.
>>
>>50857934
Adding.

>>50857922
Done

>>50857903
Sure, they started out in gen too.

>>50857951
Oh shit, that's good. Working it. Give me a sec and I'll have the update out.
>>
>>50857430
>>50857552
Makes me remember why I love crossovers of any kind.

Good to see you here, and Merry Christmas!

>>50857856
Something about 2017 definitely ending up being a better year than this one. Because geez.
>>
>>50857938
Imaged? Hell naw I don't work with images, I just use a different build template for my jumps than other people. I mean normally my jumps are like oversized, but Sandra did ask for oversize, so....I figure why not. Since Sandra darling asked for it I don't mind showing up to make it.
>>
>>50857856
Nominating The real world for location

>Origin

drop in

Protagonist

antagonist

benefactor

>Perks

Comfy Stuff

Violent stuff

Business stuff

"companion" stuff

>Items

See above
>>
>>50857969
Make an OC-maker path, with mandatory drawbacks.
>>
>>50857989
Oh, and you need a Tera drawback.
>>
>>50857900
God you are pathetic
>>
>>50857856
Rapture Academy.
>>
New Hotness.

>>50857987
If you've got a better format and want to cut and past what I'm doing, I'm okay with that. I'm just trying to crank this sucker out.
>>
>>50858035
Give me a list of what you want added in a pastebin or something, and I'll compile it into a quick IC before fluffing it up.
>>
Can we get some quick two sentence introductions to those locations please?

>>50858031
Aaaaand that's the last location.
>>
>>50857649
Could be worse. Some of us have been here since the very beginning. I'm one of them.

Hilariously, jumpchain is about the only reason I bother with the chans most days.
>>
>>50858055
How about I work the rough in thread and you work the finish in paste / with your template?
>>
>>50858017
That's about a thousand pointer
>>
>>50858031
>Rapeture Academy
>>
I need ideas to help me make a pantheon based around the 2016 election. Anyone able to help?
>>
>>50858067
Works fine for me, I'm going from bottom up with drawbacks and items. The rest of it should be pretty simple. Do you want me to go fluff heavy like my usual jumps, or just give them something light?

Is it cheating if I'm also in cyoag
>>
>>50858092
>Pantheon
Yet there is only one true god king.
>>
>>50858102
You're working from bottom up? Sounds good.

I say go full fluff. I do pretty sparse my first time through and add fluff later, so I'll be dropping things in thread that are pretty bare bones until I get down to the items. Once I've got the top done I'll start filling it out more.
>>
>>50858092
Not really the best time for this, but if el rato and guac man aren't on there somewhere you've made a mistake.
>>
>>50858102
Now you just need to make one from SB.
>>
>>50858102
Fluff heavy is what we do, nigga.
>>
>>50858035
Perk Ideas:
Mall Santa: Know what people want for Christmas, Exist in many places at once, Navigate Christmas crowds.
Caroler: Good Singer, People have to open the door for you, good composing skills.
Hallmark: Christmas Miracles, Mad Art Skills, Comfy? I know nothing about hallmark, I just knew they had christmas movies and make cards.
Drop In: Create quality Commercials, increased crafting as long as you plan to give it to someone, summon Elves to help you create.
>>
>>50858133
No.This is our Christmas, they get left out in the cold.
>>
>>50858154
>Mall Santa: Know what people want for Christmas, Exist in many places at once, Navigate Christmas crowds.
>Caroler: Good Singer, People have to open the door for you, good composing skills.
Those are great.

>Hallmark
I have some ideas for that.

>Drop In
Good start, though I may drop the elves. Kinda thinking content creation as gen and JC does.
>>
>>50855241
>Tophat troubles.
I see how it is.

Looks good.
>>
>>50857856
Nigga i thought you was dead.
>>
>>50858106
I was planning on having trump be like a sungod and god of commerce, bernie be god of education, hillary be like a devil stand in and kek be chaos.
>>
Hi /jc/!

So, as a Christmas Card to you guys, which cunt Sandra dropped on me, we're going to waifu your namefags. Could I get a list and a one line description pls?
>>
>>50858125
>Jeb, minor god of avocados.
>>
cyoa megajump when
>>
>>50858237
>someone's waifuing Bancho
And here I thought 2016's wild ride was winding down.
>>
>>50858268
How would that even work?
>>
>>50858237
Worm_Anon.

The ultimate moe buddhist created for bullying. Any other waifu might be less shit, but only Worm_Anon is not shit.
>>
If everyone is okay with this format, then I'll start filling out Origins and Perks
>>
>>50858237
Red is the ultimate shithole and is less than trash. Not even NTRs should try.
>>
>>50858237
Worm_Anon is best girl!
>>
File: scatovore warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
scatovore warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>50858309
too our friends from /cyoag/, ignore this poster
>>
>>50858092
Ted Cruz, god of the Zodiac.
>>
>>50858133
Not familiar enough with their memes and tropes to do one properly. Cthulhu or SJ probably has a better handle on it than I do.

>>50858140
My level of "fluff heavy" is fluff extreme, senpai.

>>50858124
This is my standard format. If you want to focus on perks you can take those and I'll fill in the rest?
>>
>>50858237
Red is actually really good ands highly-regarded, she tries her hardest - but she might have just given up for good due to shitposters harrassing her.
>>
>>50858237
Let me get all the memes out of the way:

Worm_Anon - Best Girl
bancho-anon - Worst Girl
English - likes time-travel, is homosuck
HeavensAnon - Catboy, Moons(layer), might also be Brellin.
Timmy - even worster than bancho. The worstest.
Valeria - vore fetishist, aussie
Strike-Chan - baka
>>
>>50858237

Heaven anon is a bodacious babe
>>
>>50858287
>benefactors home dimension is threatened by an individual known only as "scatovore"
>Jumper must unite the forces of the dimension (e.g cyoa from /cyoag/) to defeat the shitposter
>>
>>50858346
Sure. I was working 1-3-6, but I can hustle and try to go 1-2-4-6.
>>
>>50858306
sure
>>
>>50858362
Do we want to include some of the namefags and jumpmakers who've disappeared? Like Elona and OAA?
>>
>>50858376
Your call, I can easily just adjust and scale to match if I'm copy pasting. Not really needed to bother with a scenario here rightttt
>>
>>50858237
Devil Survivor Anon is best girl, best saturday morning cartoon villain, best at reversing names.
>>
File: topkek.png (90KB, 251x300px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
90KB, 251x300px
>>50858361
>actually really good ands highly-regarded
>she tries her hardest
Yeah, tries her hardest at shitting on other jumpmakers like dirge and nerfing everything she can get her hands on.
>>
>>50858399
Yeah, let's go 1-3-6 to make it easy. We can double down on 50 point items and the like.

>Scenarios
Ahahahah. No.
>>
>>50858237
Justiceanon, constantly screams about love and justice despite being a mad scientist. 'kind of' a manwhore, because he insists he only sleeps with women he marries, but dude has like fifty wives.
>>
>>50858402
Never heard of them. Perhaps you're thinking of DivelSurvivorAnon?
>>
>>50858237
Ninjanon: some kinda martial arts nerd for justice. Might be kuudere.
Antispiralanon: some kinda power wanker for stasis. Jaded, cynical, and hypocritical as fug.
Justiceanon: some kinda harem bastard for justice. Can be loud and obnoxious at times. Ignores justice in favor of more waifus, gets flustered when you point it out.
Red: Some kinda nerf lord. Tends to down play her ability, possible self confidence issues? Very vain.
>>
>>50858410
Who are you, senpai?
>>
>>50858306
is it too late to add traveller as a placer to start?
>>
>>50858362
Cena - Newfag, makes a lot of fuckups, takes a lot of shit but doesnt stop trying.
>>
File: MY NAME'S NOT DISU!.gif (874KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
MY NAME'S NOT DISU!.gif
874KB, 320x192px
>>50858425
DAMN IT, IT WAS ONE TIME!
>>
>>50858414
Hi I'm more focused on getting this xmas card done but here's a healthy helping of "fuck off" and stop using me as a platform even when I don't regularly show up.

>>50858417
I have about...8 or 9 50 CP items. You want to stick with CP or can I use turkeys instead lol.
>>
>>50858444
Nice trips, yo.
>>
File: White Tears.jpg (40KB, 489x600px) Image search: [Google]
White Tears.jpg
40KB, 489x600px
>>50858362
>mfw still not a meme

>>50858428
Someone who actively strives for oblivion, apparently. Gah.
>>
>>50858436
Write up a two sentence description for it and I'll bump Rapture.

That goes for any of the locations. If you want to guarantee they'll get in then write up a two line location'esq description.
>>
>>50858414
For reference - all of this shit is one dedicated hater, which gives her self-esteem issues as a waifu. Include that in teh description.
>>
>>50858426
Also me. I'm totally not Voldemort, I promise. Voldemort doesn't have power armor.
>>
>>50858237
>Dirge
Self esteem issues. Will probably try all kinds of dirty stuff if you ask.
>Crux
Literally figuratively Hitler.
>Justiceanon
A manwhore.
>Cracker Jack
A bigger manwhore.
>ASA
Probably really into using toys.
>>
>>50858450
I like Christmas Points, famalam. It isn't a hill I'll die on, though. Change it or not as you see fit.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>50858456
Oh cheer up, there's more people not on there.
>>
>>50858237
Wormanon: Big into buddhism and becoming a buddha. Has a thing for being protected and very tsundere heavy on the dere. Makes good content but prone to worry and self doubt. Memetic thread waifu. In denial of being tsundere and a waifu.
>>
>>50858458
basically it is a cyoa made by highlander that is basically a bunch of generic fantasy and sci fi worlds stuck together in one massive clusterfuck. Its one of the larger cyoas on /cyoag/
>>
>>50858414
Don't besmirch the president's name with your shitposting.
>>
File: IMG_9277.jpg (61KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9277.jpg
61KB, 375x523px
>>50858483
WormAnon is everyone's waifu.
>>
>>50858444
Cenanon: :^)

FTFY.
>>
>>50858237
Dante: some kinda rad badass. Over the top in all things. Albino, probably.
Captain Brutus: some kinda meme pirate. Probably rambunctious. Breaks into song whenever Ninjanon enters the irc.
Crux: Voldemort, but actually pretty nice. Trolls the shit of protags by seeming evil.
>>
File: 1473869435094.jpg (239KB, 1044x770px) Image search: [Google]
1473869435094.jpg
239KB, 1044x770px
>>50858417
>50 point items
>>
>>50858482
Don't worry Mardukth, I didn't forget you.
>>
>>50858450
We miss you.
>>
>>50858486
Write it up if you want it in, dude.
>>
>>50858464
>one shitposter
What bullshit. I guarantee you if she were to post with her shitty ideas for BC she would get screamed at by everyone. Deep down everyone is happy she stopped fucking things up more than she already has.

We already lost dirge and heavens to SB because of her, we lost Wakfu because of her emo bullshit. We don't need her to taint this place even more, assuming she even is a girl and that wasn't just a lie to get internet points.
>>
>>50858496
>Captain Brutus
Also the Guardian of the Drive.
>>
>>50858482
I should make more jumps.

And cure my depression. And get a job. And stop being so miserable for no fucking reason, you fuck up of a shit pile

...MORE JUMPS.
>>
>>50858486
Just pick Ea or whatever it was and describe it real quick. The main planet.
>>
File: Do you feel it too.png (598KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Do you feel it too.png
598KB, 1280x720px
>>50858421
>>50858426
>>50858477
>Manwhore
>Mad Scientist
>Obnoxious
What did I ever do to you people?

I kid, I kid.
>>
>>50858503
Prison School Jump fucking never because it's terrible and has nothing of value.
>>
>>50858458
work with the traveller's, who are pretty much the multiversal police, and stop the great old ones from getting in to the universe. also, it would be nice of you to save Duwall.
>>
>>50858540
I mean, you're not wrong
>>
File: heavensthecat.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
heavensthecat.png
516KB, 993x897px
>>50858362
>These memes
I HAVE OTHER QUALITIES, ANON.

NO I DON'T WANT HEADPATS.

STOP. STAHP.
>>
>>50858492
Does Body Mastery from YYH come with a healing factor?

Does Speedster from Arrowverse speed up other forms of biological regeneration?
>>
>>50858517
No, no no - wakfu left because you shat on her so much.

/cyoag/ take note - this faggot never leaves. He'll always try to drive away everyone he can. He's entirely insufferable. Make him a drawback.
>>
>>50858479
Easy change for me, so no problem on that part.

>>50858506
I heard people were giving ASA shit for posting builds, so after the New Year I'll post whatever it was that gave him shit. Not having to deal with shitstorms over holidays is a blessing.
>>
>>50858477
>>Cracker Jack
>A bigger manwhore.
Hey! I resemble that remark!
>>
>>50858237
BLADE, who keeps doing things that interest him at the drop of a hat, and has too many claims. Has a questionable past.
>>
>>50858492
>WormAnon is everyone's waifu.

No author i my waifu, Heaven is my bro though
>>
>>50858564
Mandatory drawback.
>>
>>50858517
Hhuh. Pulling out the tranny card? Haven't seen you use that in a while.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>50858237
Spyro- anon
Timid and dorky but secretly a pervy and promiscuous SSBBW, adorably accident-prone.

>>50858362
>bancho-anon - Worst Girl

>loyal
> willing to compromise
> shares
> fair amount of appearance perks
>strong sense of fairness
MFW
>>
>>50858237
They're gone now, but there's One-Armed Anon. Although someone else may be better off describing him than me as my memory is complete shit.
>>
>>50858599
Got that cripple appeal.
>>
>>50858237
Dirge: Wordy and self depreciating but works their hardest and constantly cranks out small novels.
ASA: Started out wacky, hit despair horizon, and now coming back to being a jaded genki girl.
Eagerdigger: Rabbit, all the memes appropriate to that.
Heavensanon: Slays moons, lays moons, no sense of right, wrong, or restraint.
Nikamoth: Jumper mom, loves her kids, husbandos, and making you go to fire emblem.
>>
>>50858237
Worm_anon: Some kinda try hard that tries to appease people. Puts up with too much shit.
Heavensanon: Blows up moons all day every day. Resoloutely ignores complaints, for good and bad.
Quicksilver: the original creator. Got his vision crushed before him. Eventually fled. Probably alternates between manic and depressed.

How many do you need?
>>
>>50858597
Also, this worst girl wants to fuck monsters.
>>
>>50858599
Does he really only have one arm?
>>
>>50858622
Yep.
>>
File: Laughing animu grils.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing animu grils.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>50858597
>Willing to compromise
>strong sense of fairness
>>
>>50854173
You should probably note that if you choose Hero then the Calamities are going to try to kill you straight from the get go.

That's Black and Assassins thing, where they know that if the Hero has sufficient time to train then they could rival the villain teams so they literally focus all their effort on killing every fledgling hero or preventing them from occurring so that the whole Hero surpasses the Villain thing doesn't come to pass.
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>50858504
I deny everything, and am about to pass out anyway. But thanks, anon.

...I'll see what will happened with this madness tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone.
>>
>>50858237
Spyro_anon: fatty that fats over all of south america. Tsundere due to being shamed about their weight.
>>
>>50858615
I need twelve.
>>
>>50858237
EagerDigger: Bunny Boy Kamen Rider, has too many waifus. Uses Bunnies for images.
Mardukth: Makes good Jumps but doesn't really post much about himself. Uses Yozi for Images.
English: Lesbian who like time travel. Doesn't make jumps as much as occasionally contribute to others, or get a project 75% complete then lose motivation (Goddamnit start working on Generic Journalism Again). May or may not like tentacles. Uses Maki from Love Live for Images.
>>
>>50858573
Yup. You sure do!~
>>
>>50858544
That's a good start. Add in a short sentence at the beginning of that to explain what the setting is.
>>
>>50858629
... That would /probably/ be important for me to note, yes. Fuck. I could have sworn I had that.
>>
>>50858622
We think so. We know his Jumper lost his arm in Pokémon shortly after 'awakening,' and his Benefactor (a sadistic cat-like creature) made him keep it gone.
>>
>>50856457
Experience for cash is broken, but it says you can get experience loot for killing things. you can't get experience loot from things that were already dead. not that that makes any sense.
>>
>>50858571
>people were giving ASA shit for posting builds
Blasphemy, the thread mascot must post builds!
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (161KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
161KB, 960x676px
>>50858562
Yeah. So long his heart wasn't destroyed.

IDK Fanwank it. If the regen is natural I see why not.
>>
>>50858639
"welcome to traveller's tale, where is seems that every single piece of fiction has collided in one massive clusterfuck of a universe
>>
>>50858237
>>50858615
>>50858496
>>50858426
Dirge: Some kinda shy guy. Consistently writes novels for jumps.
Bancho: Has some kind of speech impediment. Doesn't understand right from wrong, or smart from stupid.
I think this is twelve now. Good luck.
>>
>>50858676
Nice.
>>
>>50858662
>thread mascot
At least we're finally admitting it.
>>
File: OAA.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
OAA.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>50858599
>describing him
I can do better.
>>
So! On an unrelated note, who was working on Space Station 13?

Because if no one is working on Space Station 13 anymore I'm going to pick it up.
>>
>>50858687
Quick! We need more Christmas cards!
>>
>>50858700
We had a WIP a few weeks ago, give me a bit to find it.
>>
>>50858700
i remember someone posting a WIP recently
>>
>>50858691
I think we've known that ASA was our mascot for a long while now.
>>
>>50858718
>>50858721
Aw.

Is it still actually being worked on though, I wonder? I haven't made a jump in a while and I'm overdue.
>>
Merry Christmas from Australia, /JC/!
>>
Generate Hype (Drop In – 100): While we all might say that we create in a void, the truth is that half the fun is seeing someone face light up when they play with what you just created. Sometimes though people don’t know what they want until you show it to them. Now you can do just that. You have an uncanny ability to make people excited and interested in your projects and creations.

Fast Crafting (Drop In – 300): Second only to the tyranny of the blank page is the terrifying march of time. You know what you need to get done, but it seems as though there’s never enough hours in the days or days on the calendar to get that project just the way you want it. At least, that’s how it used to be. You now have the ability to work outside of time. When working on a creative project, the clock ignores you. So long as you are working on a creative project, you exist slightly outside of reality; just enough that you find you have exactly enough time to get your project done precisely how you envisioned in the time allotted.

Hyper Creativity (Drop In – 600): Is there anything more obnoxious than the desire to create without the vision and talent to bring those creations to fruition? Like an itch forever out of range, it burns and gnaws in the most inconvenient of places, reminding you of your lack of reach. Well, that’s how it used to be. Now you’ll find that whenever you’re in the mood to create, you’ve got the ability to scratch that itch. This doesn’t guarantee you’ll be cranking out masterpieces, whatever your skillset, it remains unaugmented by this ability, but this will ensure that you can use those skills in new, interesting, creative ways.
>>
>>50858722
I know. I just find it hilarious when everyone goes "oh teh noez, not our mascot!" when he can post a build and everyone else is dog shit the second he does it.
>>
>>50858722
What does it say then that he doesn't even remotely want to be said mascot?
>>
>>50858751
it was pretty recently, so i wouldnt rule it out that the abandoned it.
>>
>>50857335
Jumpchain is objectively some of the worst shit on the board
>>
>>50858768
Old IP.
>>
Someone help me out here: I need a two to short three sentence explanation for Quiet's Hidden Fantasy World. I can swing the rest of the locations, but I don't know that one.
>>
>>50858768
Suck my peppermint dick, motherfucker - the christmas spirit reigns supreme today.
>>
>>50858754
>Australia
You mean Everything is Trying to Kill You Land?
>>
>>50858764
Red doesn't want to be seen as a shitty nerfbitch who chases away our jumpmakers to SB or forces them to give up. But guess what? Your actions give you your reputation.
>>
>>50858784
But part of the appeal for Quietcyoa is that nobody really knows what's going on in the first place.

Drawbacks tentatively finished. Moving onto items next. Let me know if you want something specific added to drawbacks
>>
>>50858793
I'm not trying to kill you, but yes.
>>
>>50858822
>But part of the appeal for Quietcyoa is that nobody really knows what's going on in the first place.
I can work with that.

>Drawbacks tentatively finished. Moving onto items next. Let me know if you want something specific added to drawbacks
I'm jamming away at the top, so I'm good with whatever you toss up there for drawbacks. After I get the next section of perks done I'll kick some ideas around and see if there's anything I really want added. All in all, though, I know you'll rock it.
>>
File: Cancerverse.jpg (2MB, 2560x1986px) Image search: [Google]
Cancerverse.jpg
2MB, 2560x1986px
>>50856589

Things like this never end well Anon.
>>
>>50858836
Beware of drop bears.
>>
>>50858797
This is the umpteenth time you've used one of my posts to kick off your pissy little crusade.

It's a fucking holiday. Go be with your gods-be-fucking-damned family, even if they can't stand you. Do something with your life. LIVE A LITTLE.
>>
>>50858822
>Drawbacks
I'd make a joke about having a "How the Anon stole Christmas" drawback, but that'd be silly.
>>
>>50858856
>all of those implications

He's alone this Christmas Eve, anon. That's why he does this - loneliness.
>>
>>50858797
Is Red this thread's SDA?
>>
>>50858856
Well excuse me if I'm angry about her driving away some of my favorite jumpmakers, anon. So I'm not allowed to be angry at the thread's golden cow that she's caused problems for everyone all because of IRC drama?
>>
>>50858856
Scatovore doesn't deserve your attention, he lives off the contempt we have for him.
>>
>>50858856
>>50858869
Oh, there's an idea for a drawback, be as sad and lonely as the shitposter!
>>
>>50858882
if SDA is constantly harased for no reason, then yes
>>
>>50858851
I grew up in a small (ish) town, I'm an old hat at dealing with drop bears.

... Pun not intended.
>>
File: Voldie Claus is coming to town.jpg (10KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
Voldie Claus is coming to town.jpg
10KB, 500x260px
>>50858849
Cancerverse. What an atrocity.

In any case, the standard counter-charm for the Cancerverse is, of course, Fiendfyre.
>>
>>50858882
She's worse. Her overemotional temper tantrums and attention whoring along with screaming at everyone about power levels has been the cancer that's infested these threads from day one.
>>
>>50858882
There is a Shitposter who hates all the authors on this tread and seeks to drive them off, Red is his favorite target.
>>
Assuming I don't get anything particularly addicting for Christmas, I'd like to pencil in the completion of Ass Duff Jump for a little over a week from now.
>>
File: 1395945412198.png (367KB, 586x962px) Image search: [Google]
1395945412198.png
367KB, 586x962px
>>50858362
>not waifu material
Feels good to be a lurker right now famalam.
>>
>>50858886
>favorite

>implying you have any favorites

>implying you remotely give a shit about anything and anyone except fulfilling your own sick thrills and desires.

Die alone.
>>
>>50858864
I changed what was originally Timmy's Ire to Bah Humbug, but the notion of it is about the same - as to the Grinch. I don't mind adding in atmospheric drawbacks though.

Most of the items I'm putting in have odd /jc/ references, if you want something in there to send as a present post it up. No I am not sending them a Dyson Sphere.
>>
>>50858903
Or better yet, Fiendfyre combined with Balefire.
>>
File: IMG_0196.jpg (145KB, 1024x988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0196.jpg
145KB, 1024x988px
>>50858914
Spyro no one can waifu you. Your butt is just so big.
>>
>>50858914
Sorry to disappoint you but you have been named best BBW in several posts up till now.
>>
>>50858914
Right there with you.
>>
File: Social Dragon Warriors.jpg (64KB, 432x960px) Image search: [Google]
Social Dragon Warriors.jpg
64KB, 432x960px
>>50858914
Pic is you
>>
Don't bully the dragon, every bully slows down the DCAU Jump.
>>
>>50858927
Of course I have favorites. I like dirge, I like Digger, I like Val. They're kind people who enjoy chatting with others, they don't shit on anyone, and provide content that's enjoyable by everyone.

Red on the other hand has been a problem child constantly. She takes settings only to shit on them and force us to be beholden to the MC to do anything, she refuses to listen to any criticism, and she responds to anyone questioning her by screaming her lungs out until they shut up. The only reason she hates SJ-chan is because SJ-chan is encroaching on her territory, same thing with her hating on ASA and Heavens because they're actually more popular than her with builds. Mainly because they actually do something other than running and hiding like a coward. She's boring and horrible, yet has brainwashed people into having a cult-like devotion for her. It's sick.
>>
File: 2013-06-05-584523.png (2MB, 1661x1072px) Image search: [Google]
2013-06-05-584523.png
2MB, 1661x1072px
Jump # 145 Devil Survivor
Starting Location: Nagata-Cho
Background: Drop In (0)

Perks:
*Peaceful days are over (0)
*Conquer your demons (100, Discount)
*Break the Barricade (200, Discount)
*Let’s Survive (300, Discount)
*Magical Punishment (200)
*Primal Common Tongue (600)

Equipment
*COMP (0)

Drawbacks:
*Song of Hope (+300)
*Burn the Witch (+100)

So I updated my mad ramblings now it’s 20% more lore friendly and probably 3x as long. It’s almost completely redone. Hopefully it’s better than the last one. http://pastebin.com/edit/S8H8YXjN
>>
>>50858969
Can't you have even the little bit of Christmas cheer needed to stop this just for the holidays?
>>
>>50858929
Well, I do have that one Angel Locust Swarm idea...maybe a harmless, chibi version of that?

For reference, it was using Broodmother to create a swarm of angels that would devour anything in their path, using stuff from Macross and Kirby to survive in space and make wormholes for FTL travel. It was...kind of evil, looking back on it.

>>50858975
Oh! I'll be taking a look at this, always happy to see someone making builds for one of my jumps!
>>
>>50858986
I'll have christmas cheer when we have confirmation that she's gone for good and we can finally fix the settings she's tainted.
>>
>>50858969
your a mean one, Mr Shitposter
>>
>>50858935
Capital idea, my good anon! I'll keep that in mind when it's time to go to Marvel.
>>
>>50858975
>http://pastebin.com/edit/S8H8YXjN
Uh, it's just showing a Login screen?
>>
File: 1407155769135.png (7KB, 449x392px) Image search: [Google]
1407155769135.png
7KB, 449x392px
>>50858941
>>50858942
>>50858953
SH-SHUT UP MY ASS IS PERFECTION.
BULLYING THE DRAGON IS ILL ADVISED

>>50858968
I'M WORKING ON IT....
I procrastinate too much
>>
>>50859016
Close the tab and re-open the link. Pastebin's got some fuckery.
>>
>>50859022
WHERE'S OUR PRESENT YOU CHUBBY LIZARD?
>>
File: 1392440740857.jpg (457KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1392440740857.jpg
457KB, 1000x1000px
>>50859047
I-I ALMOST GOT IT. I-I SWEAR.
>>
>>50858994
An Angel Locust Swarm Sleigh, Carrying a Sleeping Divel 100 CP
They’re not reindeer, they’re not actually locusts, they are quite literally a flock of angels, all dragging a sleigh behind them as they fly about. You don’t need to worry too much, given that despite their appearance, they’re perfectly content to just fly about the vast reaches of space – heck they’re even capable of short term FTL transportation…even if you have no clue where you’re going to end up. Heck maybe this is what Santa uses to get his deliveries done on time…

Don’t worry about the Divel in the back. As long as you don’t actually call him by name or mention anything related to Divel, he’ll probably sleep through the rest of the holidays undisturbed. If the sleigh does get disturbed however, Divel-kun will probably wake up and beat the offenders senseless before going back to sleep, so just take it easy and enjoy the ride.

Confirm y/n
>>
File: Chuunis.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Chuunis.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>50859022
>>
>>50859016
I... may have forgotten to save changes... this was the 3rd time using this things.. still getting used to it... so try this. http://pastebin.com/S8H8YXjN
>>
>>50859040
Nope, still nothing.
>>
>>50859072
I love it, even with the Divel joke. I actually don't mind the Divel thing, it's just funny to be hammy and overdramatic about it. I actually even incorporated it into my recent chain, where it serves as my Jumper's berzerk button.
>>
>>50859080
>>50859081
Looks fine for me.
>>
File: 1468725365210.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468725365210.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>50859096
>spoiler
Tsundere is best archetype.

Fite me.
>>
>>50858887
I get that you're talking about the shitposter, but the hell is a scatovore?
>>
File: Elf+Orc OTP.jpg (242KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Elf+Orc OTP.jpg
242KB, 768x1024px
>>50859120
Tsunderes CAN be top tier, but the vast vast majority of Tsunderes are these terrible bipolar messes.
>>
File: 1465758548540.gif (691KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1465758548540.gif
691KB, 500x361px
>>50858849
That won't happen with an infinite omniverse for people to expand into.

Death is a fucking bitch. I'd get along better with Myrkul than Death of the Endless. You want to know why? Because any being that tries to paint death in a good light needs to fucking go. At least Myrkul is honest about being an evil bastard, which is befitting of his sphere.
>>
>>50858822
How's it going on your end? Is there anything you see that needs tweaking?
>>
>>50859163
Which of your parents died when you were a child? Where did you get this complete and utter hatred of something natural? Death is an ending, and everything that begins must end, eventually.
>>
>>50859176
Three more items to go, then I'll take a look through your stuff and copy paste it over.
>>
File: I Dunno.jpg (34KB, 1282x723px) Image search: [Google]
I Dunno.jpg
34KB, 1282x723px
Just gonna put this out there instead of directly replying to anyone but, even if this is one person, (I have my doubts) don't you think constantly shit talking about, talking to people about or replying to shitposters is, I dunno, exactly why people shit post? Seems like ya'll make it real easy to shitpost if someone just has to badmouth Red or some other Jumpmaker to get half the thread exploding.

Maybe just, I dunno, try ignoring them and carry about business as usual instead of building up a boogeyman image of some shitposter named Timmy obsessed with ruining Jumpchain. The only real difference between replying to/talking about shitposters and not doing that is the thread has a lot less pointless posts. Gonna just go back to fucking off now myself. Merry Christmas ya'll, enjoy the name waifus.
>>
File: 74548_v1.jpg (68KB, 340x246px) Image search: [Google]
74548_v1.jpg
68KB, 340x246px
>>50859163
>>50859189
It's even dumber considering that our universe is one of the few in which death is actually the end. Even a lot of sci-fi settings have some form of afterlife.
>>
>>50859211
Yeah, they're not exactly the brightest bulbs in the shed.
>>
>>50859189
Neither, but are you seriously arguing that the cessation of existence, of experience and learning and joy, is a good thing?

Not everything that lives has to die. There are animals on this Earth that do not die of age.There are human cells that won't. And one of these days, we will figure out how to do it.

>>50859217
We don't know of any real afterlife in DC.
>>
>>50859205
And here you were going on and on about not wanting to get involved over here anymore.
>>
>>50859205
>>50859176
Sonic fast.
>>
>>50859211
He responds to himself man.
There's no reprive.
>>
>>50859211
Well maybe people wouldn't shitpost about a person if they didn't constantly drive away other content makers and weren't such a piece of shit all the time.

Talk shit, get hit. And Red has talked a lot more shit than anyone in this community has ever done. Literally worse than Mommy.
>>
>>50859211
Yeah, we're good with some things - his bait isn't one of them. Someone always takes it.

Sometimes, though, he'll reply to himself.
>>
>>50852696
Gonna make my own chapter, actually. Though I plan to use kerbals or maybe waddle dees as base organisms/ companions.

How would I go about uplifting species to human intelligence/ competence?
>>
>>50859211
If he doesn't get replies he responds to himself.
>>
>>50859239
>We don't know of any real afterlife in DC.
What?

No really, what are you even talking about?
>>
>>50859275
Where Death leads people to is unknown.
>>
>>50859205
Glad you're back sempai.
Even if it's just for christmas I'm happy you're doing this.
I know it's late to say this, but thanks.
>>
File: 1480543218628.jpg (138KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480543218628.jpg
138KB, 540x720px
>>50859248
>worse than mommy
OVER THE FUCKING LINE.
>>
>>50859294
Was Mommy even any worse than bancho?
>>
>>50859284
He won't listen, anon. Praise does nothing for him.
>>
>>50859243
If you want to keep reading into things and making assumptions about other people because somehow you're an expert at mind reading, be my guest. Your persistence in this matter, from the moment you made me consider leaving with your drama bullshit, to the drama bullshit you've been trying to stir, makes you look pretty pitiful.

I have no issues with not posting here if my presence makes you feel this assblasted. Ironically SB seems to take far less issue with it than you do. I will however, be doing this with Epicure because it's pretty fun, and it isn't anything formal.
>>
>>50859294
Hardly. At least Mommy left us. Red just never fucking stops.

I'll tentatively celebrate if there's no contact for a month. She's too much of an attention whore to be gone for that long, so it's a good indicator of her permaquitting. I'll celebrate even more if it means other jumpmakers come back as a result.
>>
>>50859312
To be fair, a fair few of us post there as well.
>>
>>50859333
Nobody important though.
>>
>Namefag list
Why does everyone always forgets about me?
>>
>>50859341
Dirge, HeavensAnon, Anon Heart, Malbutorius, Cracker_Jack, etc.
>>
>>50859243
Dude, fuck off. If dirge is staying, I want him here. He actually puts effort into his jumps.
>>
>>50859361
Personas non grata.
>>
File: 1466269187307.png (51KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466269187307.png
51KB, 457x425px
>>50859341
>>
>>50859350
>TFW you will never be a waifu option
>>
>>50859372
Feel free to show yourself out the door, timmy.
>>
>>50859350
I know your pain; I don't think I've ever been listed during one of those.
>>
>>50859350
I was going to suggest putting you on both cards.
>>
>>50859372
Well, I mean, /technically/ no one here is important. At least not because of what they do for /jc/-mebbe outside of it, tho.
>>
>>50859312
Oh please. A lot of your fucking poses indicate an intense dislike for this community. Why bother coming back for this of all things when apparently we're not worth it?
>>
File: 1480192078877.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1480192078877.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>>50859350
>Pic Related
>>
File: lesyes.gif (944KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lesyes.gif
944KB, 500x281px
>>50859377
It's okay, anon. Neither will I.

Come here. It's gonna be alright.
>>
>>50859402
You make good jumps, senpai. But we still don't know anything about you or your personality. Loosen up, senpai if you know what I mean.~
>>
>>50859282
Well, there's Hell. That's a very real place we see souls go.

Heaven is similarly shown to exist and several its purpose.

The Greek underaorld is also shown to be a place.

The Dreaming also functions as an afterlife for some.

The Speedforce functions as an afterlife for speedsters.
>>
>>50859333
Actually being over in that community, I'm not all too sure what the cause for vitriol was to begin with. Their policies keep things cordial, and the only arguments that come up are literally between individuals and can be ignored. The pacing is definitely slower, but that in itself can be somewhat of a good thing. In any case I can appreciate that aspect of their community.

Just makes the whole two community divide even more stupid though.

>>50859284
If you want something added to it let me know. I'm a bit too tired of dramafags like >>50859305, but I can still make the distinction between appreciation versus blind praise, even if I don't really respond to it.
>>
>>50859424
Can you go to hell? I'm contemplating asking a gypsy to curse you.
>>
>>50859312
tb h he throws a fit regardless of whether you're here or not.
If you're not here it's about how you got "chased off" and if you are it's what you're getting right now.
Giving him replies at all is a mistake, it's literally just shitposting for the sake of it.
>>
>>50859350
I feel your pain.

>>50859080
Ah, RavenloftAnon, I should note that the PCT can be stolen. Belial was shown to be stealing/absorbing the knowledge of the language of the PTC from Haru during the battle with him, so Belberith having Aya in his clutches would be a really bad thing. Everything else looks good, though.

Oh, also, I imagine that if you were anyone else Lucifer's first words would be "Admit it. You've had this exact nightmare before."
>>
>>50859424
>Why bother coming back for this of all things when apparently certain jumpmakers are going to shit on you all over again?
FTFY. Never forget the true reason he left.
>>
>>50859433
Is this the meetup for the B-grade Jumpmakers?

Who am I kidding, I'm probably C-grade.
>>
>>50859377
>>50859402
>>50859403
>>50859425
Some other people I noticed no one mentioned were KonataAnon, Stupid_Dog, LucarioAnon, MarvelAnon, Gold.D, and Wild Card.

>>50857552 ^
>>
>>50859471
>Wild Card
The kamidere of jumpmakers.
>>
>>50859403
I dunno - Epicure you want to do the companions part? Cause I'm honestly not too sure what I want to do for that. I was almost tempted to stick in a meta from Kingsglaive, but that almost feels like too much work.

Or something else can do the companions and we'll copy paste it in.

>>50859424
Yes, I'll freely admit that I dislike your tendency to stir up drama needlessly, pull attention away from jumps in order to target individual tendencies, and shitpost to no end. Doesn't seem to have affected my jumpmaking any though.
>>
>>50859445
None of those sound like places anyone wants to be.
>>
>>50859467
You're awesome just the way you are, Cenanon, don't degrade yourself.

Also, is it just me or are there a lot more Sushi captchas as of late?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (52KB, 394x508px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
52KB, 394x508px
>>50859509
Captcha is lewd.
>>
>>50859471
I haven't mentioned anyone at all cause I dunno whether getting attached to a cyoag card is a good thing lol.

>>50859467
I'm a D-grade jumpmaker.

>>50859456
Probably? He seems to take some sort of twisted satisfaction from it, like he's trying to reenact his favorite soap opera or something.
>>
>>50859451
They made a pony jump, and the guy who made lewd jumps went over there at first and tried to get them to harass us, then their mod decided to make replacement jumps.
>>
File: 1479240477019.jpg (37KB, 546x512px) Image search: [Google]
1479240477019.jpg
37KB, 546x512px
>>50859467
It's okay, Cena. You're above D-grade, at least.
>>
File: DescartesIt.jpg (1MB, 1300x1854px) Image search: [Google]
DescartesIt.jpg
1MB, 1300x1854px
>>50859534
>I'm a D-grade jumpmaker.
Not a bad place to be, desu.
>>
>>50859350
Yeah I am always one of the forgotten namefags too. You have my sympathies.
>>
>>50859492
>Doesn't seem to have affected my jumpmaking any though.
Except now it's on a community that's separate from us because Red felt the need to scream at you over and over, then drop her own jumps to only do a shitty generic out of spite. Of course we're going to be mad at her actions causing you to leave and miss out on actual, good content.
>>
>>50859467
I think you're doing fine Cena
You might not be a superstar, but everyone has to start somewhere.
At least you're better than a no jumps fraud like me
>>
>>50859492
>Doesn't seem to have affected my jumpmaking any though.
Kinda means they can't be used by people here, though.
>>
>>50859560
>once again implying you actually care about content

kekekekekekekekek
>>
>>50859572
You know he said he's going to upload them here right?
I mean it's earlier in the thread so you might have missed it, but it's there.
>>
>>50855241
Why is vestments of fate and tower of fate under two different trees? Aren't they both items based on the same character?
>>
>>50859550

I'm intentionally leaving my name off to see if anyone mentions me. I'm almost proud it hasn't since several people have just thrown out names because no one has mentioned them yet.
>>
File: TheDigs.png (192KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
TheDigs.png
192KB, 500x584px
>>50858613
>>50858636
>>50858237

Best girl has arrived!
>>
>>50859582
Did he? I must have missed that. That's good news.
>>
>>50859560
My mother got over her candy fit and Christmas is back on. Also my siblings all sprung a surprise gift on me and we're eating a bunch of bad desert and getting drunk.

You'll never know this enjoyment.
>>
>>50859582
>You know he said he's going to upload them here right?

And you know what a lie is, right?
>>
>>50859586
I read that as vegimite of fate.
>>
>>50859608
I really don't know what you're going for anymore.
You wanna explain for the class or are we just supposed to be confused?
>>
>>50859588
I'm surprised I haven't been mentioned either.
>>
>>50859637
I went into hiding so I won't be mentioned.
>>
>>50859205
Locations, Origins, and Perks all done. I'm not a fan of the perk names, so I'm more than willing to listen to alternatives. Similarly, there's nothing here I'm wed to so I'm open for discussion.

Anything I can do to help you out on your end?
>>
Please tell me more about Dirge.
>>
>>50859500
You dont think anyone wants to go to the literal heaven?
>>
>>50859663
It's okay. We love you anyways. Merry Christmas.
>>
>>50859679
Nice fellow, if a bit of a perfectionist and tends to write lots of fluff and novel-length jumps. I think FF14 is our undefeated champion in jump length, and he made that one. He's fun.
>>
>>50859637
Don't worry about it too much anon. I'm fairly certain I'll never be mentioned either.
>>
>>50859679
He's a nice guy who is always trying to be better, but is never fully satisfied with his work.
Writes novels and doesn't afraid of anything.
He's also waifu tier, but denies it.
>>
>>50859679
Makes extremely long jumps - has written more than a thousand pages for /jc/. Seriously, and all of it text - he doesn't fluff it out with images.

He's left for SpaceBattles after circumstances that have been ... shrouded in controversy.
>>
>>50859679
He's a nice guy. Makes massive jumps, puts absurd amounts of detail into his content. Loves handing things out.

Unfortunately he's got really low self-esteem and tends to put himself down a lot, and Red took advantage of that to drive him off from here.
>>
>>50859590
Silly Digger, everyone knows that you're best boy.
>>
>>50859572
I personally don't care who uses them or where, and despite what people apparently said, I haven't had the motivation to upload my jumps onto Prospalz' drive either. But yeah, like I said, if people are going to assblast ASA for no reason over something as petty as this, I'll do him a courtesy and upload them here.

---

Anyways Epicure, items are done, going to look through your stuff and start copying across. If people have other suggestions they want to make (Probably in the items) let me know. I might add some more myself.
>>
>>50859691
Do you want to know about Christian heaven? It involves being on your knees, singing and praying to god 24/7 and counting all his praises. It's awful, almost as bad as hell. I'd never want to go there.
>>
>>50859729
You took advantage of him to drive him off.
>>
>>50859734
I'll start looking yours over as well. Feel free to toss out suggestions for changes to my section. Good working with you, by the by.
>>
>>50859679
Dirge is a great jump maker who makes soulful, wonderful documents. He suffers a bit from being a perfectionist, but the care he puts into everything he does really shows. We could do with s few more like him.
>>
>>50858599
Dragon waifu. Blushes a lot (t-they're red scales!). Some tsun tendencies. Secretly very kinky. Into fang biting.

This is the kind of description people actually want from CYOAs, right?
>>
>>50859461
Well I know that but I kind of figured that Belberith would look at Aya more as a plan B once the server was working and in his hands. PCT would be something that was nice but not that he needed. He kept her around in case something went wrong with the server but was confident no one would be stupid enough to try and steal from him so he felt no need to out in out kill her. Clearly he underestimated the stupidity of a Jumper.
Jumpers proving that no plan is fool proof since /CYOA/
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
Good morning, /jc/! What's going-

...on.

Well.

Well, then.

>>50859424
And a lot of your fucking posts reek of the shitposter's tactics. You shit on other people and then bitch about how it's none of your responsibility, completely ignore how every single thing you do makes this place less enjoyable to anyone considering to stay and expect to be treated like some sort of unquestionable unauthority on other peoples' thought processes.

I know you're not the same person, by the way. I think you're just as bad if not worse because you somehow think stirring shit like this is in any way justified.

>>50859451
Merry christmas, man. Apart from the like system, I'd say it's more certain individuals than the community as a whole but it's not worth getting into this season.

Anyway, if you're taking requests-could you squeeze Conduit and some sort of template for the supernatural island survival CYOAs? Classic CYOAs, those.

Oh, and-I do think it would be nice if you posted your new work in this thread because I think you're an excellent writer, but I'll also understand if you're leary of the bad times. It's up to you man, I can deal.

>>50859679
He's a jumpmaker who made a lot of Final Fantasy jumps, a lot of jumps for more obscure settings like Knights of Sidonia and Shin Angyo Onshii, and a few jumps for some of my favorite animations like Spirited Away and Paprika. If you check out the Final Fantasy folder on our drive, you can tell which jumps are his by the distinctive formatting which is similar to the Xmas Present Jump, and intros by some other folks coming in to meet you instead of the usual narrator.

He's also one of my favorites.
>>
>>50859754
Yeah this was pretty fun. Are we leaving the description for Hidden Fantasy World as XXX though
>>
>>50859752
I'm not the one who yelled at him in IRC and made everyone gang up on him, anon.

>>50859782
And you should be helping us make sure Red stays gone. She's trying to keep dirge away from here, after all.
>>
>>50859743
Doesn't sound too much different then waifu worship, to be honest.
>>
>>50859784
>Are we leaving the description for Hidden Fantasy World as XXX though
Nope, missed that. Let me get back on it.

Also, what's up with the 3rd companion choice? It's mostly blank on my end.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>50859782
Am I a favorite too

I can second that motion, btw. Dirge's stuff is neat.
>>
File: 7a89c9aca146fd3c52f7e42e31d3834a.jpg (230KB, 1535x1086px) Image search: [Google]
7a89c9aca146fd3c52f7e42e31d3834a.jpg
230KB, 1535x1086px
>>50859679
Pretty much the Jumpmaker I aspire to be.
>>
>>50859799
It's christmas eve son.
Do this shit on the 26th or better yet not at all.
>>
File: 1481184595985.gif (346KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481184595985.gif
346KB, 400x300px
>>50859205
I gotta go in a bit, but I think it's worth risking it to say that I'm going to miss you a lot.
>>
>>50859784
>>50859804
4. Hidden Fantasy World – This is a quiet place, and to be honest nobody quite knows what it’s about. Plenty of people seem to visit, though I’m not certain they leave afterward. I’m sure you’ll be fine.
>>
>>50859775
Delete this.

Deletos.
>>
>>50859806
You're my favorite, heavens.

>>50859820
He'll be here all night - not like he has anywhere else to be.
>>
>>50859782
>We have reached the point of ASA's patience snapping like a twig

Dear god.
>>
>>50859804
Was an in joke on their side with Sandra's Collab CYOA. I wasn't planning on doing much as far as companions went at all - would probably get too potato mode and I already stuffed in references to /jc/ in the items.

Probably going to just add in a self destructing Fireworks Moon and a Bunny Brigade Pounding Xmas Mochi.

>>50859782
Right now I'm kinda more focused on getting this little in joke done. Maybe when I finish up some more stuff I'll post whatever was missing here. Should've just been the scenario updates no?
>>
>>50859863
>Was an in joke on their side with Sandra's Collab CYOA.
Gotcha.
>>
>>50859857
These are the end times. Universes have ended for lesser offenses.
>>
>>50859350
Hello!
>>
File: 1439193291738.gif (434KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
1439193291738.gif
434KB, 319x240px
>>50859840
A-are you who I think you are?

Is any of it true?
It's true, isn't it.
>>
>>50859857
I'd be angry too if I was him, what with the whiner trying to push him off because she can't get her attention with him around.
>>
>>50851942
Grab the "people always have work for you, even if they're strange fetch quests" perk from Borderlands
>>
>>50858851
This is Australia. When you're looking up to avoid the drop bears, you're not looking down to see the spidersnakes, ahead to see the bunyips or to the sides to see the direboars.
>>
>>50859835
Cool. That being said I have no clue about perk titles, I'm really hit and miss with those myself. So as far as I can tell right now I'm just going to finish copying your part over, do a bit of harmonizing, tidy up the format a bit, add in those last few items, and then I'll leave it in thread.

(Like I really don't feel like making a waifu cyoa for them within the card lol too much fucking effort)

>>50859833
Enjoy your Xmas Lyco.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
Please remember to only report and ignore the shitposter, never to respond. He's already bandodged a dozen times.

He's not here to have a conversation.

He just wants to steal christmas.

>>50859806
Yea, you up there mang. Kudos to selling a couple settings I still have very little idea about to do this day very well

>>50859804
Additional epicurical requests:

>Figgy pudding
>Mulled mead
>Christmas turkey
>Hot cocoa
>Roast pig with apple in mouth
>Milk and cookies capstone booster?
>>
Dirge's a pretty quiet guy, but he has some good thoughts to him. His jumps are possibly the best I've ever read, second only to HeavensAnon's jumps.
>>
>>50859915
>>Figgy pudding
>>Mulled mead
>>Christmas turkey
>>Hot cocoa
>>Roast pig with apple in mouth
Talk to Dirge, he's doing items.

>>capstone booster?
I got chu famalalmama.
>>
>>50859779
Nah, PCT would definitely be something he'd yoink right away. Then again, he IS arrogant...
>>
>>50858237
Sj-chan, op bitch who doesn't listen
Mib who ruins everything
>>
>>50859909
At ASA's suggestion I'm working up a quick capstone boost. Also, your items are hilarious and I am wholly outmatched. You truly are the sempai of sempais.

Thanks for the potato mention; it made me smile.
>>
>>50859987
I don't necessarily disagree, but I'd prefer you be more civil in your criticism. It gives fuel for people who actually like what she does for whatever reason to discredit any criticism she ends up getting. How about

SJ-chan, who doesn't understand why a perk that beats everything without fail is bad form

Mib, our shameful past
>>
Could you guys tell me about HeavensAnon?
>>
>>50860021
>Mib, our shameful past
I'd consider the one who stole his jumps to rewrite them more shameful.
>>
>>50860021
Thing is Mib/Reborn is actually doing pretty great right now.
He's been busy with life, but I've been enjoying his return when he's here.
Prototype's revamp was excellent for example.
>>
>>50860028
Nice guy, puts out jumps very quickly, hates the moon and keeps trying to blow it up he succeeds a fair bit.

>>50860021
Mib has gotten loads better since his return, he's doing some good stuff.
>>
>>50860028
Keep him away from moons. Other than that, decent guy, good jumps.
>>
>>50860028
He's an evil mad man, why?
>>
>>50860028
Currently a catboy. Has a thing for moons.
Writes really nice jumps quickly and is a cool dude.
>>
>>50860051
>Mib has gotten loads better since his return
Yeah, you could almost say he's been Reborn.
>>
>>50860051
>>50860055
>>50860056
>>50860061
Could use a few more characteristics. Personality stuff pls
>>
>>50860004
No prob, just upload when you feel it's good. I'm just doing a bit of fluffing in the companions section and seeing about those item additions that ASA pointed out now.

>It's only 14 pages cyoag it's ok.
>>
File: tumblr_mk2beswAPH1r77g57o1_1280.png (427KB, 704x545px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk2beswAPH1r77g57o1_1280.png
427KB, 704x545px
>>50860061
>>50860051
>>50860055
M-moons are pure and should not be blown up.
>>
>>50860028
Lunacidal maniac, has a bizarre obsession with destroying moons. Also his namesake is Heaven's lost property, an anime basically about android angel waifus.
>>
>>50860028

He's my bro and is likes Bodacious Babes
>>
>>50860067
Ok... He's a bit mischievous sometimes, and doesn't care about what shitposters say, like, at all. He works very hard and very fast, but he also can't seem to take a break. He was supposedly having a vacation but as things weren't working out irl he's been throwing out jump ideas left and right - a bit of a workaholic I would say.
>>
>>50860044
Prototype's revamp was also mainly the work of the countless people in the IRC who helped him.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50860028
Maker of the Metroid, Disgaea, Boktai and Heaven's Lost Property jumps; that last one was where he got his name from and also his first.

His first jumper build was brought into battle against all moonkind by destiny, and met his karmic end when his daughter threw a moon at him. As if guided by some sort of Lunar karmic deity of vengeance.

He's made several other jumper build since, but the legend never dies.
>>
>>50860079
Lunar Calamity Fireworks 200 CP
What’s a festive season if you’re not going to be launching some fireworks into the sky? Well…you know on second thought that does sound like a bit of a hassle. Maybe it would be better just to buy this and get it over with. It is, as you expected, a small moon that you can freely deploy. On the press of a button it explodes with a tremendous bang, and quicker than you can say “Moonshatter”, there’ll be fireworks everywhere across the night sky! Heck even if you do it in the daytime it’ll still be visible enough to make out properly.

Uhh…it does take, some time for the Moon to come back together though, so unfortunately you’re not going to be able to do this multiple times. Unless you want to buy multiple moons!

>M-moons are pure and should not be blown up.
What are you talking about
>>
>>50860104
>Prototype's revamp was also mainly the work of the countless people in the IRC who helped him.
If one of them was Red, no wonder the regeneration ability got nerfed hard.
>>
>>50860104
But he still put it together and came up with a plenty of it himself.
That's like saying that any jumpmaker who gets feedback is no longer responsible for their jump.
He had every opportunity to fuck it up but he made it grand instead.
>>
So, if I wanted to make the best Nasu style Homunculous possible, what jumps would y'all recommend me going to? I would assume that Cardcaptor Sakura would be a given, but other than that, what are some ideas?
>>
File: BasicallyMyChain.jpg (335KB, 738x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BasicallyMyChain.jpg
335KB, 738x1024px
Not my moons!
>>
>>50860077
New stuff is at the end of the perks section and is highlighted.
>>
>>50860145
Valkyrie Profile (Alchemy)
EVO (Outside Influence, that Loyalty Perk)
Symbiote (Create a Symbiote so they don't die, along with improving them.)
All the Nasu Jumps, especially the new one coming out soon.
>>
Would it be possible to teach mortals how to create Magitech in Exalted? Say if I were to start a movement in Creation encouraging people to take interest in the sciences for this purpose. Would that help?
>>
>>50859610
I think you'll find that vegemite of fate is the best kind of vegemite.
>>
What's the biggest dot Artifact tat the Sidereal crafting perk would allow you to make?
>>
>>50859674
If it's modeled after Santa, Sainted Superposition should make you physical enough to actually deliver presents worldwide.
>>
File: woof.gif (767KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
woof.gif
767KB, 500x517px
>>50860117
They're pure. Not planning on hurting anyone. People should stop marginalizing moons for the actions of the minority.

J-just saying. For a friend.
>>
>>50860215
Nah, you're not Santa. You're a Mall Santa. Good catch though, thanks.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
...waitaminute

>A Snowglobe Universe Made By Some Spiral Guy
>Some Spiral Guy

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the worst part is I was so busy chuckling at the worm farm, the tree and Val's restaurant I completely overlooked this until I reread

>>50860145
I hear Valkyrie Profile has a very strong hormunculus-building technique? Something about combining the magical growth potential of a human and the raw power of an elf/god (I forgot which)? Touhou has a dollmaker perk I suppose, and Tsukihime's Artificer is great for advanced conceptual item design. You may or may no also want high level Item/Territory Creation if you're willing to go Servant-though F/SN's going through an update that includes one background as an Einzburn Hormunulus which will give you the know-how of making more of your kind, so you might want to watch this space.

Oh, and I know I cite this a lot but Trigram Knowledge & Alchemy/Eight Trigrams Cauldron is EXTREMELY useful for reinforcing supernatural constructs. It reinforced Sun Wukong after he was sealed inside it for a while.

>>50859833
Hi SoAnon! I've been kinda dozey lately, did I miss the Donkey Kong jump or are you still working on it?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
Finally catchs up to Thread. Notes Cenanon and the other Jumpmakers list.

>And not a single fuck was given for Gaunlet.

Huh feels like Christmas around here too.
>>
File: ayanami_rei_by_wlop-d90kfu4.jpg (101KB, 791x1011px) Image search: [Google]
ayanami_rei_by_wlop-d90kfu4.jpg
101KB, 791x1011px
>>50860217
Without faithful Luna life wouldn't exist upon holy Terra.
Thread posts: 792
Thread images: 127

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.