[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 428
Thread images: 74

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Is your character a real necromancer? Have they ever raised undead? Have they ever tried to become a lich?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing
Legendary Kineticists II Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_w1o5dSef2tzu2GDLnJKElHY3uyETzuzFHDAjI6P6k/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>50780061
>>
I played a dread necromancer once! Turns out I don't like controlling minions.
>>
>>50783199
That's honestly why I shy away from the summoner and the hunter. Apparently my turns take forever so I probably shouldn't.
>>
>>50783180
I don't like controlling more then one character/minion/whatever, so, no. It's also why I don't play things that have familiars and no good ways to replace them, because I hate familiars.
>>
>>50783180
Don't trust undead. Better to make robots.
>>
So here is a thought. What do you all think are the best combination of archetypes for the pure martials?

The limitations are Paizo only and no adding spell casting.

I put my vote towards Eldritch Guardian + Mutation Warrior for fighter to start out with.

What about Rogue, Monk, Cavalier, Barbarian, Slayer, Gunslinger, Samurai, Swashbuckler, and Brawler?

What are their best for versatility and usability.
>>
>>50783227
>trusting robots
It's like you want the uprising to happen
>>
>>50783180
>Is your character a real necromancer? Have they ever raised undead? Have they ever tried to become a lich?
I have a hard time finding groups that would allow me to play a necromancer.
>>
>>50783228
For rogue, I think True Professional and Trench-Fighter (or Weaponmaster if no guns) would work out rather well.
>>
File: 1473824257829.jpg (133KB, 1153x945px) Image search: [Google]
1473824257829.jpg
133KB, 1153x945px
>>50783228
>Paizo only and no adding spell casting.
>versatile and usable
>>
>>50783199
>dread necromancer

I have been wanting to play the pf conversion for a long time. I just want like 4 max HD bloody skelebuddies to wander around with me. Not even a whole army.
>>
>>50783253
Fighter with Mutation Warrior + Eldritch Guardian then a VMC is pretty good.
>>
>>50783242
Unchained Professional, with Weaponmaster (and the handbook abilities/stamina of course)? Will save still sucks though.
>>
>>50783180
I've posted about him a few times before, but Thead the Undead Lord is an absolute blast to play and I can't wait until we get to Book 2 of Vengeance so I can show off my undead army.

As an aside I have to ask, would anyone actually care if one of your group members wanted to reflavor something like a potion into something else? For instance, I have a character who's a bit of a chain smoker, but at some point I'll want him to have spells of Shield to help with his AC a few levels from now. What do you guys think about fluffing him having a special pack of cigs at his disposal that, when smoked, give the same effect as a potion? Of course I'd still pay the same amount as normal per dose.
>>
File: 1482079373644.jpg (52KB, 680x378px) Image search: [Google]
1482079373644.jpg
52KB, 680x378px
>>50783238
Why would you ever think that, anon?
Don't be silly.
Put on this hat.
It's only safe tinfoil.
>>
File: 1448291345913.png (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448291345913.png
91KB, 800x600px
>>50783291
>>
>>50783291
He hasn't been here in over a week. We're doing this when he isn't even around.
>>
Report and move on.
>>
How optimized is too optimized? Is gestalting a full initiator with a mid caster and being a decent social+knowledge skill monkey too much?
>>
>>50783359
Depends on the game of course but most likely yes.
>>
>>50783362
How so? What would be an example of "just right" with gestalt?
>>
>>50783359
Depends.

If you're an OD/ZS, you can fuck right off.
>>
>>50783228
I am a huge fan of Thug Rogue. Free sicken on hit is nice.
>>
>>50783359
>>50783375
Generally with a gestalt, you want a gimmick that wouldn't be quite possible with a mere multiclass. Let's look at a full-initiator option, for example. If you want to play a Harbinger//Vigilante and be the biggest Batman-esque edgelord ever, then that's a perfectly-fine gestalt to bring to the table; you're effective, but you're not cracking the game over your knee. Conversely, if you bring a ZSOD Warder mixed with utility-spell Wizard, you're being an asshole to the rest of your party by being flat-out better than everyone else.
>>
Is there a way to go about casting a spell at a LOWER level spell slot? Like is there a feat that lets you master a spell or something?
>>
>>50783419
No need, you can actually cast a spell at a lower level whenever you want, it's just that nobody ever mentions it because 99% of the time why would you want to?
>>
>>50783359
It's too optimized when the other players at the table aren't having fun.
>>
>>50783375
Well - again I can't say 100% because a GM could just go "fuck this go all in" or "please only pair T6s and the such to make them viable" - usually the main attraction/reason for allowing gestalt is to increase the versatility or viability of certain concepts and builds.

Power goes up of course - but in some cases that's what's needed (think original version soulknives and rogues and monks). Often though the idea is to make everyone a lot more capable in terms of breadth of capabilities.

Think of it kind of like allowing a Dragon Quest game's Hero Class. It's strong, it's got some special tricks up it's sleeve, and it's composed of a wide array of abilities from healing to offensive spells and weapon techniques.

Many times a good gestalt is like that; the intent is to allow you to become like the hero class, as opposed to stacking Warrior and Fighter and somehow getting both their level-up stat bonuses as well.

You do become stronger, but you especially become more well-rounded.
>>
>>50783412
Not the same guy, but what about Harbinger/Shadowcaster Wizard? A friend of mine wanted to be MAXIMUM EDGE, and I thought it would be good, but now I'm nervous that he will just be straight up better than the Fighter/Ranger and the Summoner/Paladin in the party.
>>
>>50783431
Because I want to turn Bless Water into a cantrip so I can make a holy moat.

Don't ask questions. Long story short, we pissed off a necromancer.
>>
>>50783443
Doesn't Bless Water still cost 25 GP a casting for the iron?
>>
>>50783439
Generally speaking, fullcasters, full initiators, full manifesters, and full spherecasters don't play nicely when gestalted with one-another.
>>
>>50783397
>>50783412
So OD/ZS is just a dick move?

I generally follow a "become more well rounded" ideology like >>50783435 but I guess not having a gimmick means I'm doing it wrong. Gestalt doesn't sound fun if it's just fighter|rogue or some boring "I get EVEN BETTER at combat but still suck at out of combat or utility!" combo.
>>
>>50783462
>So OD/ZS is just a dick move?
Even in regular gestalt, it is.
>>
>>50783446
Huh. Never actually noticed that.

GM just said he doesn't care about material costs.
Although I suspect he may change his mind if I figure out how to make it a cantrip.
>>
>>50782168
Says who! I think dex should apply, I mean ballerina/gymnasts/yoga practitioners are prettymuch str & dex and they often have nice butts. Ballet & gymnastics is def str & dex, with only enough con to get through routines, yoga is almost entirely dex & con because it's all about being bendy and being able to hold those positions for long periods without discomfort
>>
>>50783484
What's wrong with having a Nodachi-wielding crit build Scarlet Throne/Primal Fury OD/ZS Warder | Hunter riding his Roc companion gloriously into combat? :^)
>>
>>50783511
>not doing Broken Blade/Shattered Mirror for Steel Flurry Strike+Reflected Blade Style

Look at this pleb.
>>
>>50783462
The big thing with gestalt from that breadth I mentioned includes the ability to fulfill gimmicks. Now mind you, if your gimmick is "I have an infinite action economy hahaha" well that's a goddamn problem.

But a lot of things could not be done with regular multiclassing even if the concept wasn't all that strong. Up until recently for example a Metaforge was crud; that prestige class was... unimpressive to say the least. It can let you take a lot of concepts that sometimes ARE a class - but not a very good class - and make a good strong viable character out of them.

Then your head isn't racked over "how do I make it through next round" and can focus on proper roleplaying.
>>
>>50783484
Wait, it is? Fuck, I should change Silvia then. I just thought it clicked really nicely with everything.I might have to scrap the whole damn thing.
>>
File: Pathfinder Vildeis Holy Symbol.jpg (228KB, 1260x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Pathfinder Vildeis Holy Symbol.jpg
228KB, 1260x1600px
On the subject of gestalt, does anyone have the screencap of the Scar Seeker PRC? I forgot to save it when I had the chance, and I've been toying with the idea of either a knight disciple paladin or warpath warpriest on one side, aegis and Scar seeker on the other.
>>
>>50783511
>tfw you like scarlet throne, crit builds and warders but people make it seem way OP, even by PoW standards.

>>50783520
I'm not sure I get what "gimmicks" are then. I tend to just want to play a class for some core feature and try and pick things that either work well with that or things that shore up weak areas. I'd hate to be put into a situation like >>50783522 where I have to reconsider a character.

Pathfinder is hard sometimes.
>>
>>50783517
>Broken Blade
>Zweihander Sentinel
A pleb is you
>>
>>50783559
>sansetsukon
>or
>WMH custom monk weapons

A pleb is YOU.
>>
>mfw have character fully stat'd up for RotJR
>but have nothing for the character backstory itself because find the Pathfinder setting so uninspiring
>mfw no face

I don't even know how to justify having a Half-Elf with Akashic Marksman on one side and Stalker on the other.
>>
>>50783698
Catch!
http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Mordant_Spire
>>
>>50783554
Nigga, I only got there because I so rarely play new characters that I wanted to cram a bunch of stuff I wanted to use into one character. Lord knows what I'll do now. Probably withdraw like I was thinking about. Sorry for causing a scene the other day then.
>>
>tfw that sudden unclean feeling when you get home after having roleplayed the various 'husbandos' for 4 "ironic" fujo weeaboos playing as boys at the same time
I set up a fuckin royal ball for these people to engage in political intrigue, but it turned into everyone's gay fantasy time with their not-gay GM instead. I didn't even realize they got literally nothing done until it was tme to pack up. And they all went after nobles who showed up with DATES AND WIVES. I'm not sure I'm cut out for this job if I need to drink heavilu after doing it teebeeaytch.
>>
>>50783847
The players cuckolding the entire noble court IS political intrigue though.
>>
>>50783847
That's the sort of shit that people start fights over, man.

Don't just let 'em get away with it, start some goddamn duels up in that fancy ball!
>>
>>50783916
THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO MURDWR PEOPLE
>>
>>50783522
don't worry about it to much, you didn't do it for optimization, you did it for a "protective type" concept
>>
>>50783775
scene? Wtf happened?
>>
>>50783922
Ok that's actually the best plan but it basically can't happen until the next day cause they were like drawing them out to the shadows and the balconies to make out with their prey, out of sight. Like I only even let the dumb NPCs fall for it because I was sure nearly every time they were about to bloody shank one of them and I wanted that to happen.

What SHOULD have happened was one of THEM gets shanked doing this, would have set the tone and kept everyone's hands on the fucking table for the evening
>>
>>50783847
... Things like that happen.

I can't tell if it's half the party or the GM that's trying to make the game run long by taking 10+ minutes between individual turns so that what should've been a 20 minute encounter is a session and a half. Nothing gets done.

>and once I tried to speed things up with a boosted Ice Storm, the 'slow half' got pissed that I'm taking away all their fun, and the GM retconned it away. Told me I was on thin ice now. I'm looking for new games.
>>
>>50783937
I don't know, it seems "dirty" now. Like I've committed a crime.

>>50783961
I don't want to draw any more attention then I already have.
>>
>>50784036
Holy shit, yeah that's a bad group.
>>
>>50784050
If you really believe you're cheating for using an archetype combination then you fell for the meme anon
>>
>>50784002
That's also good, man.

Don't get lulled into a trance by the endless faggotry, fight back with all the wonderful violence that courtly romance involves! Shanks, poison, duels, the works!

Even better is if one guy challenges a PC to a duel, and then all the other PCs join in. That's gonna make 'em look like dishonorable thugs, and no high-society individual wants to be caught with a dishonorable thug!
>>
>>50784068
There was a "second wave" after it too, so I hadn't even stopped the fight. Just killed off 13 kobolds that we shouldn't spend an hour per round killing off one at a bloody time.
>>
>>50784072
And if I don't feel like a cheater?
>>
>>50784050
just think of it like this, at least your not going double full caster.
>>
File: af4568a070d93fe01b1555efb5816400.png (905KB, 800x1110px) Image search: [Google]
af4568a070d93fe01b1555efb5816400.png
905KB, 800x1110px
Is Polymath/Vivisectionist a straight upgrade to alchemist?

Is Warpath Follower a straight upgrade to inquisitor?
>>
>>50784164
Is 3pp intentionally stronger than 1pp?
Does the pope shit in the woods?
>>
>>50784152
I don't know if I want to settle for "at least"

Would a bushi warlord | Font+ charlatanism hedgewitch be better for a "melee but also social and knowledge skills" type? Or is that too optimized still?
>>
>tfw want to play Witch/Raven Lord Harbinger
>tfw it's too strong
>>
>>50784212
who the fuck knows what that parasitical alien hat makes the poor guy do whenever it's in control...
>>
>>50784093
Good ideas, thanks anon. Don't think they would be dumb enough to gang up on a duel though, but yeah really play up how much some of the haughtyass nobility want them dead especially after their conquests at the ball.

Could even PLOT TWIST on them when someone tries to have one of them assassinated for obvious romance-related reason (and make it obvious that's what's up when the lure is a note saying "come to the dark alley and smooch me, signed Guy You Boned Previously) and it turns out NOT to be the guy wife, even though she fucking knows something's up and sends the PC jealous glowers from across the room, but actually him trying to bury his affair.

Ideas. Thank anon
>>
>>50784254
*thanks anon

bed.
>>
>>50784244
>tfw you want pathfinder to be really high powered so you can feel like you accomplish great feats and have success for once.
>Memes will take that from you too.
>>
>>50784244
Just let the gm deal with it : ))))))))))
>>
>>50784225
That was an attempt to cheer you up a bit. Your character is fine the way they are, you don't need to stress about it that much.
Silvia is actually one of my top picks for the "hope I get in the game with" list
>>
File: 1478549902314.png (234KB, 302x349px) Image search: [Google]
1478549902314.png
234KB, 302x349px
i am kicking myself in the ass because im honestly really interested in all these prospective RotJR characters. is the only comprehensive collection on the roll20 app? or is there a better place i can read about them?
>>
>>50784244
Fuck that
That sounds Awesome!
>>
File: Lightsaberpope.jpg (15KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
Lightsaberpope.jpg
15KB, 250x252px
>>50784253
It's really just a hat, anon.
It's the person wearing it that had darker motives.
>>
>>50784285
The roll20 thread is the place where people have been dumping them, so it's the only place to find the full backstories.
>>
>>50784278
>tfw you want to play water balloon fighter
>>
So I'm thinking of making one last character--possibly as a replacement for Agni, since I'm not so fond of initiators and a big fan of playing a character who can just throw down with his fists.

>Demon-Spawn Tiefling Unchained Monk (Scaled Fist)|Sorcerer, gold dragon bloodline
>Raised and trained in Kalsgard by a Bruce Lee analogue
>Wandered south into Varisia after his master's sudden death
>Shaken severely by the fact that it wasn't even a last stand or murder--it was just an accident.
>Comes to rest in Sandpoint, gets a bad rep for a little while
>Ameiko gives him a chance, he starts working as her bouncer, they become friends
>Might have considered something more, but figures it's better this way--she deserves someone who doesn't have horns

Any other schtick or spin you dudes figure I should put on this guy, /pfg/? Mechanically, I'm figuring I'll start taking a lot of qinggong powers and spending my feats to exploit Intimidation before grabbing the Dimensional ___ feat chain.
>>
>>50783241

I'm almost at the cusp of it. From level 1 to 11, and now I finally have it within my grasp.

Yes, I am a Nekomancer, for what it's worth. You need good PR to be a necromancer these days, and doing your job as a graveyard yokai is just how the world turns.
>>
File: 1478428152216.jpg (469KB, 743x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478428152216.jpg
469KB, 743x1200px
Could you make an interesting villain from a sorcerer who Dominated as many pretty kitsune as possible to make them serve as his concubines in a harem?

The plot twist is that the villain is also a kitsune.
>>
File: NEkoromancer.png (1MB, 1601x1000px) Image search: [Google]
NEkoromancer.png
1MB, 1601x1000px
>>50783180
>necromancer?
You mean nekoromancer
>>
>>50784497
That's not really a way to make a guy "interesting". Skeevy, rapey, magical realm-ey, but not interesting.

Make it something other than concubines. Like he's forcing them to be his family members or take on the roles of servants that he used to have years ago, people he misses or wishes he could have surrounding him willingly, but can't.
>>
Fucking weebs
>>
>>50784594
Nobody is fucking us weebs.
>>
>>50784602
Power fantasy: Use magic, be powerful and get to have sex
>>
File: Ranpantsu.jpg (304KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ranpantsu.jpg
304KB, 1300x1000px
>>50784497
Why do I feel like you're lifting the plot from zakuro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBoK24vBSCg
>>
File: 1471661582989.png (933KB, 1200x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1471661582989.png
933KB, 1200x1215px
>>50784497
What if the kitsune harem was charming itself to add more to its number? If the male kitsune had already been killed off or polymorphed into another female kitsune and it is now just an ever larger growing kitsune harem intent on adding more fluff to the pile?
>>
>>50784659
No thank you. I'm not that interested.
>>
>>50784758
>>50784783
I have another tab open with a giant-titted mantis girl and it's less degenerate than this garbage.

Sod off, the both of you.
>>
File: 1246552895509.jpg (290KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1246552895509.jpg
290KB, 700x700px
>>50784798
>>
File: fluff fight.jpg (194KB, 624x870px) Image search: [Google]
fluff fight.jpg
194KB, 624x870px
>>50784783
What if kitsune societies are just kitsune who keep on charming and dominating each other?
>>
>>50784860
That sounds pretty unworkable.
>>
File: 2d0050cf25d12eaa7adc65fc45491922.jpg (814KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
2d0050cf25d12eaa7adc65fc45491922.jpg
814KB, 800x1131px
>>50784783
>>50784860
>all kitsune marriages are consummated by a ritual that causes both spouses to be eternally charmed towards one another, nearly impossible to dispel

How well would this work out?
>>
>>50784860
No.
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
If we start in on this, pretty soon it's going to be transformation fetishists next, then guro, and then worse.
Just take it to /d/ or /aco/ or some shit.
>>
>>50784945
Psst...
Mpreg
>>
>>50784945
Have any of your characters ever been petrified?
>>
Alright, let's change topics.

Jade Regenters, give me your character's music. Any music you feel that fits your character.

Hardmode: It has fitting lyrics
Nightmare Mode: The lyrics are in English
Dante Must Die Mode: Your character would actually sing it
>>
>>50785030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
>>
>>50785030
I'm not sure going from weeaboo to preteen is an improvement in topics.
>>
File: horse archer.jpg (37KB, 564x774px) Image search: [Google]
horse archer.jpg
37KB, 564x774px
>>50785042
Oh hey, great!

/pfg/, how do I horse archer?
>>
...So PF is 90% catgirls, and 10% edge lords?

Can I play?
>>
>>50785062
With a shortbow, drawn horizontally
>>
File: ifyouknowwhatIbean.jpg (16KB, 419x268px) Image search: [Google]
ifyouknowwhatIbean.jpg
16KB, 419x268px
>>50784987
Mine's been rock hard on occasion
>>
>>50785068
It's FOXgirls and catBOYS, get it right at least you god damn yiffing larper
>>
>>50785042
That is kooky as fuck and I love it.
>>
>>50785112
And since Hongal is not!Mongolia it'd actually be in Jade Regent!
>>
>>50785102
It's a male catgirl, stupid edge lord!
>>
>>50785132
It's a pity mounted combat in PF is kinda janky.
>>
>>50785102
Have any of your characters been foxboys?
>>
>>50785149
Who the fuck would play a foxboy when catboys are in the system? The question doesn't make sense.
>>
>>50785187
Catfolk are not real catgirls
They are furries
>>
>>50785030
Honestly, Aranha's become almost impossibly enthusiastic and optimistic about life somehow.

https://youtu.be/c6rP-YP4c5I

That's Dante mode, incidentally.
>>
>>50785187
Catfolk have terrible stats.
>>
>>50785200
The fluff can be bent however you want for your character since not all members of a race look the same or have the same regional heritage. And they are all furries. It's got animal ears, acts catlike and has a tail, you are humanizing animal traits ie being furry. Just own it and avoid the embarrassing pretense for once.
>>
>>50785030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sON9SYIIqo

Guess the character
>>
>>50785030
Funny, gunna reveal a guilty pleasure here.
I really enjoy the cheesy music in modern/bad sonic games.
https://youtu.be/eL0xgWe6z9s?list=PL08912B972206C69A
>>
>>50785226
How would you know! That's not even a real catgirl!
>>
>group initially skeptical of gestalt
>tell them it's fine as long as you don't go out of your way to out-do other players
>everyone loves it, including GM
turns out being able to effectively fulfill niches is fun. Also weeaboos deserve a special place in hell for permanently salting the eartu when it comes to kitsune.
>>
>>50785247
Dude, Knight of the Wind is fucking awesome.

I mean, I actually even LIKED Black Knight. Not amazing, but good. And had the best fucking transformation in the entire goddamn series.

Can people start saying what their character is? I'm bad at remembering people. Not to mention the player has a decent chance to be basing off character traits not exposed or written out.
>>
>>50785231
Aster?
>>
>>50785247
>Sarenite uses Cheetah Spring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY9m2sHQwLs
>>
>>50785260
Allow gestalt, just ban full casters and initiators and ban Spheres.
>>
>>50785247
What about ones that are unabashedly honest?

https://youtu.be/zpHuG2hHmEo
>>
>>50785030
For Rubio
EZ Mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JsWAGGGimQ

DMD Mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUHCkVBJgVk
>Welshmen -> Chelish
>Harlech -> Westcrown
>>
>>50785291
Would you stop trying to push this meme at every goddamn opportunity?
>>
>>50785301
>Cambria -> ...can't think of anything.
>>
>>50785268
Michael, Elemental Scion Roil Dancer Kineticists || Zealot, even gave him the title Knight of the Wind in his background
>>
>>50785311
Maybe if /pfg/ didn't bitch and whine at every game that banned PoW but also full casters.
>>
>>50785311
He needs to salt the earth for Gestalt games so he feels less bad about the fact he has no chance of getting into RotJR.
>>
>>50785301
Singing that second one with hand on chest, full of national pride, eh?
>>
>>50785276
Amireh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco4z98nIQY
>>
>>50785299
Truth be told it's hard to not love them all, they're all pretty cheesy.
>>
>>50785299
Here you go!
https://youtu.be/CSr-gxpmdC8
>>
>>50785354
You disgust me.
>>
So, uh, if a hunter has Escape Route as his teamwork feat and is riding his animal companion, do they provoke no attacks of opportunity?
>>
>>50785330
Not exactly, but it'd be the only "last stand" kind of thing he knows.
>>
>>50785386
Yep.

My party does the same thing. My cavalier gives everyone on the flying carpet Escape Route and we fuck the hell off.
>>
>>50785392
Errata: ...that he knows, and can actually pronounce. He probably doesn't know enough Minkaian to sing the renaissance equivalent of something by JAM Project.
>>
>>50785378
That makes me super sad to hear...
>>
>>50785448
Sorry, but I have an allergic response to 'add nondescript jiggle-physics anime' if I'm honest.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbrxZgUq_1k

Would it be wrong to use this as a character song?
>>
>>50785448
Would you like to take the opportunity to explain it as something other than just an anime mashup?

>>50785484
I mean if you wanna and your character is obsessive enough, why not.
>>
>>50785457
I've got a few more then!
https://youtu.be/lqovVZ6zX3U
https://youtu.be/nhFTEyTYSnI
https://youtu.be/_3rbzlh3JHc
https://youtu.be/u-gV-w_8gGY
https://youtu.be/88owOh8AixM
https://youtu.be/nxyPj2WODKM

And if by no jiggle physics anime you meant a lot then this one is perfect!
https://youtu.be/2wuI75hQGks

>>50785510
Yeah, none of it is anime! Anything more I'd try to explain would be a lie, it's effectively the same thing.
>>
File: LlamaInnocent.jpg (165KB, 1011x1280px) Image search: [Google]
LlamaInnocent.jpg
165KB, 1011x1280px
>>50785525
You have a problem. You have a serious problem.

>>50785510
Nooooo, That would be my characters least favorite thing.
>>
>>50785322
banning classes is generally pretty dumb. Banning builds is far more reasonable, because a pure evocation wizard is not overpowered but a batman wizard is.

Conversely, builds too shittu should also be banned, because they're also incredibly disruptive.
>healer
>>
>>50784507
I can't wait for the next big war so weebs like you will be used as fodder.
>>
>>50785544
>You have a serious problem.
Well of course I do, I play pathfinder!
>>
>>50785314
Oh, what about Davian? The nobles that opposed Thrune?
>>
File: 1473838238082.png (14KB, 549x482px) Image search: [Google]
1473838238082.png
14KB, 549x482px
>>50785329
There's no need to be upset.
>>
>>50785554
>normies get drafted
>autistics have excuses
>higher proportion of weebs than ever before
>>
File: 1473729948485.jpg (661KB, 800x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1473729948485.jpg
661KB, 800x1072px
Is "1pp-only tier 3" okay enough a chargen limit for /pfg/?
>>
>>50785651

Does that rule apply to the world as well or just the players?
>>
>>50785625
>Someone saved it
I mean I just cropped the dang thing, but this still makes me inordinately happy for some fucking reason.
>>
>>50785651
I mean, t3 is fine in terms of power. I just don't like magic.
>>
>>50785659
Depends, are shittily optimized premade Paizo NPCs okay?
>>
>>50785668
But where is it from?
>>
>>50785676

That book of villains has some nasty casters in it. Just saying. If you are limiting your players to T3 dont go throwing wizard dragons at them and expect them to be okay.
>>
>>50785685
>the original

Drawn by a guy called Aintsmart
>>
>>50785030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySHDUU2juM
>>
>>50785704
And other Paizo NPCs are shit.
>>
>>50785732

So fix them?
>>
>>50785740
That's not a problem.
>>
>>50785651
Nope it isn't okay! Don't ban 3pp, don't ban fullcasters!
>>
>>50785782
Mhmm, just tell your players "Don't be a jerk!"
>>
File: 1467068376915.jpg (27KB, 480x519px) Image search: [Google]
1467068376915.jpg
27KB, 480x519px
>>50785782
But I just genuinely don't like how full casters OR initiators stomp all over Paizo's tier 3s.
>>
>>50785830
Okay, but how do your players feel?
>>
>>50785830
that's not entirely accurate. Initiators are better in combat, but T3 is overall WAY more versatile, and full casters stomp over everyone.
>>
>>50785847
Initiator vs. tier 3s is heavily slanted towards initiators.

Maguses are totally obsoleted by initiators.

There's no reason to be a regular inquisitor, warpriest, alchemist, or whatever when you can be a Warpriest Follower or a Polymath.
>>
File: 106fd1eddff8f34a91d1302d5a4c8368.jpg (473KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
106fd1eddff8f34a91d1302d5a4c8368.jpg
473KB, 1920x1200px
Hey /pfg/, what would your campaign look like if it was instead a schlocky light novel for teens (that got adapted into an anime), with all the PCs instead written by a hack author? Who would be MC-kun?

What would RotJR be like?
>>
>>50785973
All the bad guys would be way too rapey.
>>
>>50785973
>What would RotJR be like?

Lewd. SwimmingEagles characters would be universally reviled. (except among fetishists)

Most of the rest of the characters would be side-characters only or only seen as a oneoff (identifiable by ln/vn readers where they play bigger parts). Not sure who'd make up the core party though.

Most of the characters would be off by just a degree or two eg. Jel and Apprentice would be madly in love, rather than mistress and devoted apprentice who are equals except in terms of subtle give and take dynamics with a and something about either being a horrible yandere or an evil evil evil psychopath
>>
So, with almost each new splat they release new spells for all classes and feats...but have they released new powers for qiggong monks?
>>
>>50786064
What? Why do monks need anything else? They're perfect as is.
>>
File: Ryougi.Shiki.full.1975320.jpg (802KB, 883x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Ryougi.Shiki.full.1975320.jpg
802KB, 883x1165px
Any builds for a Shiki Ryougi inspired character?
Or something that can emulate Mystic Eyes Of Death Perception on Pathfinder?
>>
>>50786095
Commoner 1
>>
>>50785950
Magus has more utility spells.

But yes, you're right. Initiators rule the combat arena now. With the feats DSP added that make other feats obsolete, there's no point to making anything combat oriented that isn't an initiator.

Oh well.
>>
>>50786064
You could take the Ki powers for Unchained monks and give them to Qigong Monks pretty easily.
>>
>>50786080
Because all other casters got new spells
>>
>>50786138
Because they're still playing catch up to the monk.
>>
>>50786128
80% of those ki spells are powers PHB already have
>>
>>50786064
Any feat worth replicating with ki?
>>
>>50786128
...anon, those powers are already in the giggong list, every ki power an Umonk has a qiggong already has it.
>>
>>50786170
With the exception of that weird one that forces you to not have style feats, but if you're a Qiggonk you'll probably have style feats or even Master of Many Styles.
>>
>>50786209
Which brings up an interesting question. Does Formless Style Mastery work against initiators?

>>50786170
Not true.
>>
>>50786119
>Magus has more utility spells.
Each of those prepared is one less Shocking Grasp.

>With the feats DSP added that make other feats obsolete
What feats are those?
>>
>>50786246
Each additional shocking grasp is really inexpensive to afford, shockingly.
>>
>>50786235
>Does Formless Style Mastery work against initiators?
Why wouldn't?
The power only says "As long as he (you) does not possess any style feat..."
>>
>>50786246
>Preparing more than 1 or two shocking grasps
Kek
>>
>>50786265
Because: "...gain the following against opponents in the stance of a style feat:"
>>
>>50786294
Shit, never looked at that power because I think style feats are more useless, but if YOU can't have a style and your opponent MUST have, that power is circumstancial as fuck
>>
>>50786294
It wouldn't work against discipline stances since those are explicitly different, but there are those discipline style feat chains.
>>
>>50786316
>style feats are more useless
More useful*, damn you phone
>>
>>50786316
Yes, but the bonuses it grants you are massive as a result.

>>50786318
Yeah, that's my thinking as well. I may houserule it to include initiating stances as well.
>>
>>50786261
>>50786273
So much for your burst damage then.

Now that initiator is REALLY obsoleting you.
>>
>>50786415
>not using spellstrikes for massive debuffs instead
It's like you want to die.
>>
>>50785030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDyDPeo-TLg&index=8&list=PLnaDZEL3aM66jUFBsywput2z0oqerpoVh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij99dud8-0A

These are for different characters. Probably.
>>
>>50786389
The bonuses work once every campaign at best at the cost of 1ki per turn, meanwhile styles like dragon style work evertytime. No, the bonus doesn't compensate hiw circumstantial the power is.
>>
>>50786423
>debuffs
>when you could be killing the enemies
>>
>>50786469
Death is a really good debuff, though.
>>
File: wI7Az.jpg (230KB, 842x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wI7Az.jpg
230KB, 842x1200px
How does YOUR character feel and react when their tail is touched, stroked, or tugged?
>>
>>50786489
Without my permission? Violated. I don't like being touched by people.
>>
>>50786415
you have arcane points to recover those shocking grasps, yoi don't need to prepare more than 2
>>
>>50786445
For 3 ki it and the Furious dodge power can be activated as an immediate action for a +8 to dodge, +4 to hit, +level to damage until the end of his next turn. Combined with Haste and a Ki attack Flurry with the Flying Kick Style attack, you could probably end the combat in that round against that person at distance - assuming you actually did a strength build UC Monk.

They can be pretty fatal without that particular ki power set.
>>
>>50786500
I guess you're not spending them on other things then.
>>
>>50786489
You belong in the fucking garbage
>>
>>50786507
Against a single opponent in the span of a campaign, meanwhile my umonk with dragon ferocity is being useful in all combats, not just one
>>
>>50786510
the magus is a shitty comparison to initiators, especially when mystic + e.flux does the same thing ALL DAY.

Other T3 have things other than combat to use. Basically, paizo T3 is utility + combat, and PoW is combat + utility
>>
>>50786507
Isn't formless mastery a swift action so is extra attack with ki?
>>
>>50786510
Pearls of power, srl, you don't prepare 20 shocking grasps
>>
>>50786578
Damn expensive until mid levels.
>>
>>50786489
Succubus tails are erogenous zones like the whole rest of their body, so either kind of well or really badly depending on the situation.
>>
>>50786585
500 gp each? You don't even need that many.
>>
File: 1466826322243.jpg (91KB, 515x683px) Image search: [Google]
1466826322243.jpg
91KB, 515x683px
>>50786560
>Basically, paizo T3 is utility + combat, and PoW is combat + utility

And then we shit all over that with the Polymath and Warpath Follower, don't we now?
>>
>>50786585
unless you consider level 5 mid level, then nah
>>
>>50785973
Well, Tsuto would be alive and my character would be an /actual/ masochist, so.

Oh please no.
>>
>>50786589
More like 1k gp if you're not abusing crafting.
>>
>>50786489
Well, see, she doesn't have a tail, so not at all.
>>
>>50786595
Well if you count the intended use of the system abuse then sure. Abuse would be more like making it only work for NE dwarves for 3 ranks in performance book dodging for an additional 30% discount.
>>
>>50786590
no?
>>
>>50783033

There's something absurdly sweet and pure coming from this post which compelled me to actually bring it up long after that thread has died.

Mostly, it's just kind of cute seeing a masochist jump into a seething, frothing maelstrom of autistic rage and come out unscathed, the one thing they clearly wanted.

And that's kind of the biggest abuse of all.
>>
>>50786640
I'm not a masochist, I'm a martyr!
>>
>>50786613
that's an oddly specific scenario.
>>
>>50786620
Explain how a Polymath/Vivisectionist isn't plain BETTER than other alchemists.

Explain how a Warpath Follower also isn't just plain BETTER than any inquisitor that isn't a Monster Tactician.
>>
>>50786676
I think 3.5 had rules where additional restrictions based on race, alignment, and skill requirements gave specified discounts (almost never used because cheese). I think (think!) that PF also has them, but only as possible recommendations for the DM to allow without specified discount amounts.
>>
>>50786683
Okay, now explain how eithet of those archetypes are PAIZO t3? My statement was that generally PoW focuses on combat utility, and paizo t3 are generally inferior in combat but have a lot of overall utility.
>>
File: 379dacf29c7be950b32d438bdfb6eecb.png (672KB, 880x1803px) Image search: [Google]
379dacf29c7be950b32d438bdfb6eecb.png
672KB, 880x1803px
When can we have a squirrel race so we can have cute squirrelboy husbandos?
>>
>>50786712
They're PoW archetypes on Paizo tier 3s.
>>
>>50786718
http://amazonchique.tumblr.com/post/90221634762/i-uh-i-stated-her-up-for-pathfinder-just-for
>>
Rate my Mary Sue NPC

>Jorogumo
>Wears all black, is pale
>Wears a bandage over her eyes to cover her eyes + extras
>Quiet as fuck, speaks in riddles or sing-song
>Mom-complex, treats the party like her kids
>Can be summoned in the dark by whispering into a pendant given to one of the players
>Uses cocoon'd guys like Daki
>>
>>50786741
Oh, and a follower of Urgathoa.
>>
>>50786652

Nah, you're a masochist! You want us to stand around you and call you names while we shove you around!
>>
>>50786741
Will she poison PCs, strip them of all armor and gear, and then cocoon them?
>>
>>50786765
Maybe just a little. I certainly don't want anyone else to suffer through this.
>>
File: blinkling maid boy.jpg (657KB, 800x1081px) Image search: [Google]
blinkling maid boy.jpg
657KB, 800x1081px
When will we have blinkling subraces in Bloodforge: Infusions for different dog breeds?

How would you stat up different blinkling subraces?
>>
rate my character, lads

also i need suggestions for what to buy on this fresh character. he's a new character that the gm let me start at the level the rest of the party but in exchange my starting wealth is a little lower (level 5 starting wealth)
>>
File: 1469048092196.png (698KB, 1150x822px) Image search: [Google]
1469048092196.png
698KB, 1150x822px
>>50784783
>>50784860
What happens if two characters DO charm each other?
>>
File: 1478911756868.jpg (1MB, 876x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1478911756868.jpg
1MB, 876x1263px
>>50786771
She will now :O
>>
File: d58522c53f70acbdb15fd87035a973b1.jpg (325KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d58522c53f70acbdb15fd87035a973b1.jpg
325KB, 724x1024px
>>50786855
Is she cute?
>>
>>50786800

Fox Wedding!
>>
>>50786775

You just want all the punishment for yourself! Martyr complexes are one hell of a drug, and someone that likes to get a little strangled will obviously love 'em more than others.

I bet you're the kind of slut that plays Paladins just so she can get punched in the gut or slapped around while protecting a town from orcs, or offer herself to the dragon instead of the village maiden! I'm sure you'll walk bow-legged away from that one, and everyone will love you for it!
>>
>>50786937
>>
>>50786937

Wouldn't this be supported by Paladins of Vildeis?
>>
>>50786784
Never, probably. Blinklings are just blink dogs, which only have one "breed."
>>
>>50787087
Blink dogs could themselves have multiple breeds.
>>
File: a3e7186a60d5fae57d13700d413cd4f8.jpg (454KB, 891x1086px) Image search: [Google]
a3e7186a60d5fae57d13700d413cd4f8.jpg
454KB, 891x1086px
>>50787087
Kitsune are just foxes, and they have subraces based on non-breedy things!
>>
>>50786544
>They can be pretty fatal without that particular ki power set.
I am fully aware of that, thank you, and you're an idiot for not reading the entire post.

>>50786544
You are correct, they'd miss out on the extra ki attack - but it can be an immediate action or a swift action.
>>
>>50787116

Kitsune are a meme race, of course they have multiple ways to play them.
>>
>>50784036
>Thin ice
Kek'd
>>
>>50785062
Samurai or Ranger. Probably Samurai.
>>
File: 1458513359470.jpg (101KB, 1024x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1458513359470.jpg
101KB, 1024x1067px
Be honest with me, what would you want in an undead PC race?
>>
>>50787526
That's a strange question, but I guess I would want there to be a good reason why they don't have 0 CON so a DM would actually let me play it
>>
>>50787526
Necropolitans from 3.5?
>>
>>50787579

That template's too good though.

I'd totally play a Necropolitan modeled after Aldia in RotJR if it was allowed.
>>
>>50787596

Undead are like constructs. Lots of immunities and the weaknesses are not very apparent. Maybe model them off of the Wyrwood race?
>>
File: 1436138377887.png (66KB, 296x285px) Image search: [Google]
1436138377887.png
66KB, 296x285px
>>50787636
>Maybe model them off of the Wyrwood race?

>The person's soul is trapped in a gem and buried, possibly along with some special seeds
>It grows into a human-shaped tree that eventually uproots itself and becomes ambulatory

I can dig it!
>>
>>50787596
>That template's too good though.
Too good? I think is ok, but too good? I don't see it

They don't have Con, their HPs go to be 6.5 per level. Then they gain +2 to saves against control undead and turn undead. You can't use heal on them and they heal on negative energy. That's it. Why is it too good?
>>
>>50787674
All the undead immunities, and with necorpolitician you of course took that fey fucker feat so you got int to HP instead of con. Because you're a wizard/archivist, there was no reason not to.
>>
>>50787674
>their HPs go to be 6.5 per level.

Really? Last I checked it actually follows the class HP progression, and Charisma is used as the CON score.
>>
>>50787697
in 3.5 you used undead HD over class HD.
>>
>>50787704
But wouldn't that just result in Undead HD + CHA instead of Class HD + CON?
>>
>>50787730
In PF maybe, in 3.5 undead didn't get CHA to hp natively. I think there was one in MM5 that got CHA to hp.
>>
>>50787744
Yeah, you're right. I also just read that not having a score counts as not having a bonus or penalty for the sake of calculation, so that would indeed result in Undead HD + 0.
>>
>>50783698
>I don't even know how to justify having a Half-Elf with Akashic Marksman on one side and Stalker on the other.
Hikari the Tengu is a Kaigun Marksmen/Privateer stalker, who was a former Jinxeater in the Shackles
>>
>>50787690
>Necropolitan is too good because all these stuff that isn't related to necropolitan
>>
>>50787690
>All the undead immunities
As good as warforged immunities
>and with necorpolitician you of course took that fey fucker feat so you got int to HP instead of con. Because you're a wizard/archivist, there was no reason not to.
That has nothing to do with necropolitan, that's like saying halfling are broken because you can be Erudite
>>
>>50783698
There's an android, a bundle of aasimar and tieflings, a ratperson, and a person polymorphed into a spider in the roster. And I know for damn sure that at least two of them use guns.

Your weirdass idea is no weirder than anyone else's.
Besides, I don't know shit about how veilweaving works in practice, so I'd be interested.
>>
>>50787636
undead immunities are powerful, but less amazing than they seem. The big one is no con score, but that's also not amazing when you consider that you can't dump charisma for free points any more. They really shine as CHA-based classes though.
>>
>>50788228

I always wanted an undead oracle. Or paladin. Or oradin.
>>
Just because you can
Doesn't mean you should
>>
>>50788269
>Story of why I'm not a teacher anymore
>>
>>50788305
yeah thanks asshole. Image is bad enough as it is without it being validated.
>>
Overpowered much?
No Constitution score. Undead use their Charisma score in place of their Constitution score when calculating hit points, Fortitude saves, and any special ability that relies on Constitution(such as when calculating a breath weapon’s DC).
Darkvision 60 feet.
Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, patterns, and phantasms).
Immunity to bleed, death effects, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stunning.
Not subject to nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Immune to damage to its physical ability scores (Constitution, Dexterity, and Strength), as well as to exhaustion and fatigue effects.
Cannot heal damage on its own if it has no Intelligence score, although it can be healed. Negative energy (such as an inflict spell) can heal undead creatures. The fast healing special quality works regardless of the creature's Intelligence score.
Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
Not at risk of death from massive damage, but is immediately destroyed when reduced to 0 hit points.
Not affected by raise dead and reincarnate spells or abilities. Resurrection and true resurrection can affect undead creatures. These spells turn undead creatures back into the living creatures they were before becoming undead.
Proficient with its natural weapons, all simple weapons, and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Undead not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Undead are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
Undead do not breathe, eat, or sleep.
Per the spell magic jar: "Undead creatures are powered by negative energy. Only sentient undead creatures have, or are, souls."
>>
>>50788228
Bullshit. You are an idiot.
See here for their list of 'unimportant immunities'.
>>50788411
>>
>>50788426
funny that you call me an idiot when I never even implied unimportant. Stones, glass houses, etc.

undead aren't all positive. They're less point buy efficient, are hurt by what the rest of the party is healed by, and are still vulnerable to spells like command undead. Basically, their advantage and disadvantage lies in being so different from the rest of the party.
>>
>>50788246

I once played an undead Oracle of the Apocalypse, they get area-denial that would make a Warder blush. His curse was the one where nobody remembers you (the person) and your name will be lost to history, only the legends and faceless figure remains.

Everytime he cast a healing spell, the skin on his hands would turn to ash and flake off. He was, quite literally, slowly turning to cinder.

The campaign died when the shark-fucker was more interested in being the fuck-girl of another player, though this weirdo undead *did* get in close with the elderly Kitsune girl.
>>
>>50788566
Less point buy efficient? Why would that be, they have more points to spread around because they only have 5 scores.
>>
>>50788631
Charisma is a dump stat. 7 cha 14 con is cheaper than flat 14 con.
>>
>>50788658
Oh, right. Buying down.
>>
>>50788677
yep. Don't get me wrong, undead stronk, but they're less powerful than they initially seem. I think the biggest one is immunity to stun and death effects personally.
>>
File: really makes you think.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
53KB, 256x256px
>almost 100 people willing to play pow gestalt games
>barely 4 people willing to gm the same
hmmm
>>
>>50788707
More people want to play in the game rather than run them? Who would've thunk.
>>
>>50788658

You know, for people who don't even fathom doing things like that the Undead seem mighty strong.

I've never ever bought down an attribute unless I can think of a solid in-game reason for doing so.
>>
>>50788707
Being a GM requires a certain creative desire. I've met forever GMs by choice because they love creating worlds, where players love creating characters.
>>
>>50788411
>Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, patterns, and phantasms).
>Immunity to bleed, death effects, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stunning.
>Not subject to nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Immune to damage to its physical ability scores (Constitution, Dexterity, and Strength), as well as to exhaustion and fatigue effects.
HOLY SHIIIIIIIT
>>
>>50788411
Are they still immune to any fortitude saves that wouldn't also work on objects?
>>
>>50788720
Because charisma is useless, full stop. It's a worthless stat in function and concept.
>>
>>50788658
>>50788566
They gain their extra hitpoints from charisma. If you dump charisma you lose hit points as undead.

You are literally saying it's a-ok to dump your hit points.

Yes, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>50788707
Because dming gestalt is a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>50788732
Yes.

They are also immune to 99% of the debuffs that exist in PF.
>>
File: Cummoner.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Cummoner.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
>>50785950
>There's no reason to be a regular inquisitor, warpriest, alchemist
There is a reason to be summoner archetype of inquisitor/alchemist. Trust me, they are no worse than initiators.
>>
>>50788749
Until you can get it to saves, ac, health etc.
>>
>>50788707

Friendly reminder that the applications being reposts or secondary/tertiary characters means the odds of you getting in are actually pretty high!

I want to see the Meme Team!
>>
>>50788750
no, you fucking retard, do yourself a favor and have a third grader read for you. It is because undead CAN'T dump CHA that they are less pb efficient, you complete fucking idiot.
>>
>>50788750
What, they were saying you had one less stat to dump so you were going to be spending more points overall.
Before undead
drop CHA to 7, raise CON to 14 - 1pb
After undead
No CON, raise CHA to 14 - 5pb
>>
>>50788707
It takes a special kind of crazy person to want to GM for /pfg/.
>>
>>50788780

All the DMs I've been with from /pfg/ have been very fun! Very fun!
>>
>>50788798
That's only because they had an alcohol drip plugged in.
>>
>>50788770
What?

You only get one fucking app.
>>
>>50788805

>tfw no gin drip

Where can I get this?
>>
>>50788770

>Shizuka
>Silvia
>Gallius
>???

>Introvert Squad
>They spend the entire campaign staring at their feet, from Kalsgard to Kasai
>>
>>50788798
I'm not saying they can't be fun, I'm saying they're crazy.
>>
>>50788764
yes, but that's a specific case. When a class isn't keyed off of charisma you have no reason not to dump it, doubly so with MAD classes.
>>
>>50788826
So what you're saying it's not actually a worthless stat full stop?
>>
>>50788411
>Undead use their Charisma score in place of their Constitution score when calculating hit points, Fortitude saves, and any special ability that relies on Constitution
Not in 3.5
>Not subject to nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Immune to damage to its physical ability scores
Necropolitan states "Necropolitans automatically heal hit point damage and ability damage at the same rate as a living creature" so seems you can get ability damage
>Not at risk of death from massive damage, but is immediately destroyed when reduced to 0 hit points.
This seems like a weakness more than an advantage
>Not affected by raise dead and reincarnate spells or abilities
See above
>Proficient with its natural weapons
You get the profiencies of your old race and class according to necropolitan, so in whatever you're proficient now you were then

It's pretty similar to old Warforged except warforgeds could "heal" themselves with craft skills
>>
>>50788805

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking alcohol before a game.

I myself acquired a taste for the 90 proof moonshine before games and, golly, it works!

>>50788809

Exactly!

There are 51 apps currently on the list, and about 10 of them are made by the same person(s.) 40 people jockeying for 12 spots means each person is competing against three to four others, which aren't bad odds at all.
>>
>>50788851
>Not in 3.5
Special abilities I'm pretty sure they do.

>so seems you can get ability damage
Nope, bad editing on their part. Since they're undead and they don't specifically state otherwise they have all undead immunities.
>>
>>50788835
le pedant face. Yes it's a worthless stat, as it's the only one that has no benefit until told otherwise.
>>
>>50788870
>There is literally nothing wrong with drinking alcohol before a game.
Do you actually think the people running games for /pfg/ stop when game starts?
>>
>>50788770
It's honestly been fun to see the characters /pfg/'s made, even if most of the time only the problem characters get talked about. The low-impact memes are some of the most fun, especially since mine is one of those.

What even is the OG meme team? I know we had a few theme teams, but no true meme team.
>>
>>50788872
They're undead augmented though, whatever augmented is. Also new additions change default rules, monks can't wear armor or they lose their features, Sohei can wear armor and doesn't lose their features, are you implying they lose them anyway because the default rule says it?
>>
>>50788873
Strength is pretty worthless past level 3 unless you're trying to do damage with it.
>>
>>50788900
>Also new additions change default rules, monks can't wear armor or they lose their features, Sohei can wear armor and doesn't lose their features, are you implying they lose them anyway because the default rule says it?
Sohei SPECIFICALLY STATES the exception. Necropolitan, as far as I can tell, doesn't.
>>
>>50788870
There are at least half a dozen people with two characters. Should probably be put on the charlist who's doubling/tripling up.
>>
>>50788896

In terms of pure petulant /pfg/ ass-rage, the meme team would be Ricktor, Amalthea, Zeldana and Corwin.

The OGs were Lilin, Casimir, Dwarf and Onryou!
>>
>>50788900
What are you even talking about?
Here's the augmented subtype
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/typesSubtypes.htm#augmentedSubtype

It says nothing about overriding immunities granted by their type, and neither does necropolitan. Necropolitan mentioning healing ability damage was merely bad editing.
>>
>>50788606
>Everytime he cast a healing spell, the skin on his hands would turn to ash and flake off. He was, quite literally, slowly turning to cinder.

I like this. Im stealing it.
>>
>>50788906
this is true. Strength lacks support, but it's not totally useless to non-combatants. Charisma without class features has little use, and the use it does have is either negligible or can be fully replaced with other stats.
>>
>>50788990
Strength has more support than Dex for just getting it really high, but not for doing much work besides damage.
>>
>>50788990
Strength is very easily replaced with cheap items. To do the same with charisma would require a lot more, more expensive custom brewed items.
>>
>>50788967
Not him, but do you have a more specific description because the "it usually can't change stuff from the main template but sometimes do" doesn't help
>>
>>50789009
Or you know a trait.
>>
>>50789024
The trait doesn't affect all of the charisma skills.

>>50789023
Right, it needs to specify was does and doesn't get changed. Necropolitan doesn't say anything about not getting certain undead immunities, just having natural healing.
>>
>>50789001
yeah. I'd like to see more cases of STR replacing stats like dex and int
>>
>>50789044
>The trait doesn't affect all of the charisma skills
You don't need them all.
>>
>>50788963
>Dwarf
>an OG

I don't quite remember it that way, because the drawf caused as much asspain as Ricktor.
>>
I'm unsure how I want Silvia's personality to be. She could be an introvert after everything, Happy and genki since she's not in that situation anymore, or sarcastic and dry since she thinks love is a lie.
>>
>>50789182
Meant for >>50788817
>>
>>50789153
NTRDwarf was a cool guy.
>>
>>50788817
That party looks like it could use a mascot character, but who? Alternatively, an extremely cheerful high-cha dude.
>>
File: 1458273690201.png (405KB, 750x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458273690201.png
405KB, 750x700px
>>50789182

>Happy and genki since she's not in that situation anymore, or sarcastic and dry

Why not both?

She's energetic and very friendly, always there with a joke or encouraging word, and genuinely wants to see her party members happy with other people...

... However, she just doesn't see herself ever finding someone, and has resigned herself to that self-professed fact. She wants to be the favorite Aunt because she thinks she'll never be the Mom, you know? So when one of her friends insists she meet this new guy she just rolls her eyes, knowing that guy *really* wouldn't like her, or she's just not in the mood (and never will be.)

This way, whenever something adorably romantic or lewd happens she can have a serious gap moe moment, the silver-tongued hostess becoming a blubbering, red-faced wreck!
>>
On a scale of 1 to10. How autistic is running damage calcs on a character to see if they can do the shit their backstory says they can?
>>
>>50789299

About a 5.

Everyone does what you're wanting to do, they just eyeball it.
>>
>>50789052
What I can see strength doing:
Strength -> Natural Armor
Strength -> Intimidate (already a thing)
Strength -> Crafting (but only metal called Hammerer)
Strength -> Heal (Called Bone Setter)
Strength -> UMD (Called Forceful Activation)
Strength -> Handle Animal (Called Stern Discipline)
Strength -> Escape Artist (It breaks what ever you escape from, called Shackle Breaker)
Strength -> Ride (Called Forceful Rider)
Strength -> Acrobatic (Called Strong Leaper)
Strength -> Perform (but only Act/Dance/Percussion called Mighty Performance)

If I were to do it I'd make Strength to Handle Animal/Ride into 1 feat. Strength to UMD a feat. The rest would be traits. Strength to Natural Armor would be a class feature for someone. Not sure who. I might honestly make a Unchained Fighter archetype for that, sounds neat. Or, make Strength to Natural Armor part of a feat tree, it should be 2 feats down for something that strong (so three feats spent).

Other things that strength could add to? Initiative is a thought, but that would probably be a class feature. You can't go too far or you risk making Str a god stat as well.
>>
>>50789338
>Strength to Natural Armor would be a class feature for someone. Not sure who

Uhh, the Barbarian?
>>
>>50789297
That's kinda how I had some of it pictured. Friendly and talkative, but doesn't buy into the relationship thing at all.

I do like gap moe.
>>
>>50789338
>Strength -> Heal (Called Bone Setter)

Ow.
>>
>>50789356
Makes sense.

Probably what I would do is this:
>Redo Unchained Barbarian main class feature (or rage power)
>3 feat line
>Unchained Fighter archetype feature
>>
>>50789373
>>50789338
Kill yourself, you're not wanted here. You ruined this fucking general.
>>
>>50789425
>he ruined the general
>he didn't even participate in the shitposting
>the first thing he posts since then is just more homebrew-related ideas

maybe the person ruining the general is you
>>
File: 1481652485125.png (114KB, 413x248px) Image search: [Google]
1481652485125.png
114KB, 413x248px
>>50789357

Who do you think she'd have the best chemistry and gap moe with?
>>
>>50789425
>You ruined this fucking general.

This is actually the best the General's been in months, we've had maybe 4-5 threads where the cuteposting/RotJR-discussions were either post-bump or kept at reasonable levels.
>>
>>50789445
I honestly don't know. We rarely talk about the male applicants beyond casimir being a DILF and GIl being a LITERAL ANIMAL, that I'm really unsure of most of their personalities.
>>
>>50789425
>"we have found a witch, may we burn her?"

No.
>>
>>50789463
We're getting better at it. Keeping most of it to post-bump-limit helps, I think. I want this nightmare to end, God.
>>
>>50789471
Well, I did just post my backup app for a tsun-knight who married a dragon. Can we talk about that?
>>
>>50789445
different anon pitching in, my favorite OG pairing is still "Not!Paladin Foil Duo", even if both of those characters have come a long way since then.

>>50789471
I'd imagine it's hard to talk about, when a lot of the "how they are" should come from actual roleplay. Though, aside from some anon's tinfoil hat theories about Gil and "dude team dad lmao" talk about Casimir, I don't know much about them either.
>>
Is there any way for a destined bloodrager to get a familiar natively? I'm willing to grab an archetype.
>>
>>50789542
You can just trade your first bloodline power for a bloodline familiar. Go look at the familiar page on the SRD.
>>
>>50789559
Oh that's pretty good. Awesome.

I decided against Chosen One paladin for my RotJR character because then I can't be an initiating paladin. So now it's initiating on the paladin side and spell casting on the blood rager side.
>>
>>50789579
A shame. You could probably have done something else for your initiating side, like, as much as I hate to say it, Bard?
>>
>>50789597
Nah, gotta be paladin.
>>
Does anyone remember those Class Templates for monsters from Monster Codex? I vaguely remember seeing some for the Path of War classes, but I can't remember where or when, does anyone know if they exist and if so, where?
>>
>>50789626
But you could have still been a Paladin, just a Paladin||Bard
>>
>>50789637
Nah, gotta have that destiny blood.
>>
>>50789637
There are already like 3 fucking Paladin||Bards already.
>>
File: 1432775579654.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432775579654.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>50789506
>Can we talk about that?

The Appearance is pretty gosh darn okay besides the *TONE* of it (he's haggard because he's henpecked, it sounds like he's just a shellshocked soldier that's seen a few too many battlefields.)

Personality is good, I'd pretty up the paragraphs with some flowery prose though.

The backstory? Oh boy, that needs a little work - I like the concept of a knight getting hitched to a dragon, but you not only did it in perhaps the worst way possible (Oh look, he rode into a cave and now she wants him in her cave) you don't even bother to give us the color of his wife, something that will go a LONG way to determining her personality. My advice? If you want him to just wanna GET THE FUCK AWAY from her, go with Copper, Brass or Bronze.
>>
File: 1479202720840.jpg (326KB, 850x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1479202720840.jpg
326KB, 850x1313px
>>50789506
Sure!

I like the "Paladin without a cause" thing, And being stern or stubborn could create some nice dynamics with the more free spirited party members.

The Dragon-waifu thing is odd. I think it's funny and an interesting take on "save the princess", though I wonder how it will play out in a lewd game. Does Lewis feel like he wants other relationships and is therefore open to them while married? Or is he right and true by his wife and will remain chaste?

>>50789541
That's also the case. I get that personality comes through roleplay primarily, but I like to think that having some elements of how they act, what they like/dislike, what they value, all can be determined pre-game and help craft that roleplay.

I, too, liked the Not!Paladin Foils, and even if they've changed, there's still some elements that make them foils now.
>>
>>50789541
>Though, aside from some anon's tinfoil hat theories about Gil and "dude team dad lmao" talk about Casimir, I don't know much about them either.

Etan "Gil" Remiel is a Kitsune who yearns above all things to become a hero, a clever little fox that spent decades assuming various lives and faces until settling on being a young buck with a mind for chivalry, glory and virtue. He is "I wanna be a hero" personified but, in the end, he's just a fox. He's a worker at the Kaijitsu glassworks, and quite a gosh darn good one at that!

Casimir Aldori is a Swordlord exiled after killing the wrong man during an argument over the crowning of House Surtova following the disappearance of House Rogarvia in 4699. He wandered for a bit, fell in love, and put away the blade to take up the brush for a retirement in Sandpoint. The Church fire took his wife from him, and after a period of mourning he's just... Lingering in Sandpoint, the player's been on once or twice and it sounds like he's suffering from the same issue Agatha is; he just doesn't have a *reason* to be in Sandpoint anymore, but he doesn't have the impetus to do so, and every year is another tick away from experiencing life. If I had to assign a trope to him, he's the "secret swordmaster."
>>
>>50789771
I think he's referring to males other than those two.
>>
>>50789660
Okay, that is a blatant omission on my part. For the record, the dragon is Bronze. She's not exactly evil, just very childish

>>50789685
Now this has been an issue I've been tinkering. Current idea so far is that he kinda gets caught up if he gets involved and only remembering he's married at the absolute worst time (be it before or after the deed, I don't really care).
>>
>>50789771
>someone used my filename

Yay.
>>
>>50789795

The "I don't know much about THEM either" after mentioning Casimir and Gil made me think he was talking about them!
>>
Holy shit, slow fall is pretty fucking useless. So my GM gave us premade character sheets and the Umonk had this as first ki power, well, in 5 levels I still didn't use it even once, and the times I want to use them, I don't have a surface next to me which is a prerequisite for the power.
>>
File: Etan (Drawthread).png (148KB, 578x964px) Image search: [Google]
Etan (Drawthread).png
148KB, 578x964px
>>50789771
To recall the tinfoil hat theories about Gil, as well as just inferring the obvious and digging out little deets
>Someone said that he may have been awakened by the black blade he uses, which would have been the sword he picked up ages ago
>He had a crush on a girl who died in the churchfire, which was theorized to have been Nualia
>He's pretty shamelessly based on a particular motherfucking Frenchman
>apparently the he looks up to Cayden Cailean, and is a massive nerd that reads all about human heroes
>surprise surprise, he's only slightly less of a sperg than Silvia
>>
File: 1478751625834.png (1MB, 923x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1478751625834.png
1MB, 923x1055px
>>50789942
>only slightly less of a sperg than Silvia
W-what did he mean by this?
>>
>>50789976

He meant Etan is only a little less autismal than Silvia!
>>
>>50789771
>put away the blade to take up the brush

Is it wrong if I secretly love this trope? Expert swordsmen being expert painters always tickled me ever since I saw Hero and there was that big emphasis on finding out how your opponent does calligraphy, since the pen strokes are identical to their sword-style.
>>
>all this complaining the last two threads
>No one bitched about I.Drive

worse than DHB and a black mark fetish asshole and a pox on this hobby and none of you hate him like you should you stupid sons of bitches!
>>
>>50786683
Beastmorph + Vivisectionist, because sometimes you just want a whole bunch of natural attacks.
Living Grimoire, because sometimes you want to be an INT-based Inquisitor with a really heavy book.

Oh look at that, two situations THAT YOU CAN'T REPLICATED WITH POW.
>>
File: 1476294481653.png (565KB, 685x724px) Image search: [Google]
1476294481653.png
565KB, 685x724px
>>50789987
Rude! Don't bully!
>>
>>50790009

That's because I. Drive never came on to advertise his characters and describe how much Zeldana loves it when two thick men double-team her. He's making fetish, sure, but he's doing it on his own time and posting it when he can. The only times he comes on here is to discuss mechanics.
>>
>>50790009
Shit bro calm down.

It's almost Christmas. Get yourself some hot chocolate or some warm cookies and relax. Put your feet up. Play some vidya. Just enjoy yourself, because this isn't healthy.
>>
File: 1428190838083.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428190838083.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>50790030

You're right!

It's not right to beat up the disabled.
>>
File: silver fox 01.jpg (96KB, 990x662px) Image search: [Google]
silver fox 01.jpg
96KB, 990x662px
>>50789942
I forgot, he's probably prematurely greying.
:^)

>>50790030
Even spergs can be cute and find love, anon.
>>
>>50788817
Shizuka's not actually an introvert, she's just awkward around people! She enjoys talking with them and educating/being educated.
>>
>>50790041
Enjoying things is for people with hope. I am driven only by hate and a desire to cleanse this hobby of undesirables. It is all I have left.

>>50790031
That's worse. It makes him insidious.
>>
File: 1480278412286.jpg (185KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480278412286.jpg
185KB, 1083x720px
>>50790047
Pls no bully

>>50790048
Why is she a sperg? I wanted her to be normal ;_;
>>
File: That's not right.jpg (150KB, 549x600px) Image search: [Google]
That's not right.jpg
150KB, 549x600px
>>50790048
>forgot to spoiler the picture

FUG

>>50790092
>"why is she a sperg?"
>flip up sheet
>big ol' 7 Cha staring you right in the face

memes, obviously
>>
>>50790092

Dude, your Charisma is 7.

That's like, either she has *zero* force of personality, or the personality she reflects is more annoying than endearing.

She's the girl that won't stop yapping in your ear about how great things are, but nobody's listening because nobody cares.
>>
>>50790155
7=0
?
>>
>>50790091
>That's worse. It makes him insidious.

And you'd be calling him something just as bad if he advertised throughout the generals that his fuck-slut's got thick, pierced nipples or his Centaur lady is only satisfied by at least 12 inches of dick or a well-lubricated arm.

Get over it, the guy's having fun with characters that, while sexual, aren't being shoved in our faces. He's doing it right.
>>
>>50790117
>>50790155
Well fug, I guess she is. I could sink str instead, but idk which would be better. Which would you guys suggest?

That's kinda why I thought she would be either introverted or just kinda forgotten like she tended to be at home and in the threads if I don't talk about her.
>>
>>50790175

That's why I said the second bit, her charisma is *negative*, which means the personality she projects is doing the *opposite* of "hey I like that girl!"
>>
>>50790175
10 is average.
7 is a -2.
Your personality is on par with the typical asshole housecats.

Your ability to pick up social cues is worse than mine. Your range of displayed emotions is more of a spectrum, with incoherent rage at one end, being too damned excited over nothing at the other end, and a couple of instances of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time and frowning and brooding that no one listens to you.

When people don't laugh at your "funny" comment, you repeat it louder and louder, surely they'll get it then.

When you don't like something, forget subtlety, EVERYONE knows, you make sure of it.

When the rep asks you why you're looking to work here, you say your last boss' tits were at fault and smile thinking that'll get you in.

You are *ASSBURGERS*
>>
File: 1422179795241.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1422179795241.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
>>50790248

>Silvia is Matt
>>
>>50790248
Ability scores are abstractions
They do not operate on linear level of performance
>>
File: huh.jpg (43KB, 689x230px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
43KB, 689x230px
>>50790248
>being 10% worse at social queues is LITERALLY AUTISM.
>>
>>50790200
7 Cha can work perfectly fine, especially considering you were taking wis-swaps. You can obviously read people, you're just clumsy actually "getting" them and your personality is kind of offputting.

>>50790210
>>50790248
This is kind of overboard, really. You're posting more about a 5 Cha, 8-10 Wis than 7 Cha, 16+ Wis.
>>
>>50790274
>They do not operate on linear level of performance

Remind me next time we see a 7 strength wizard insist he's got an Arnold bod with huge muscles.
>>
>>50790302
7 Str is more like "the average NEET" than "a literal cripple"
>>
>>50790302
An excelent point. I somehow doubt a 7 STR Wizard is weaker than me, though.
>>
>>50790302
You can't fix players with bad sense of immersion
>>
>building character for RotJR
Str: 4
Dex: 8
Con: 8
Int: 20
Wis: 20
Cha: 20

Hmm.
>>
>>50790275

Honestly, wisdom is more about picking up social queues, and charisma is more about being able to present your own.

It's why I described Khair, as an example, as being *good* at understanding people (good wisdom, ranks in sense motive), but not so good at expressing himself, and he's aware of that because he can tell people's reactions easily and knows they aren't always what he meant them to be.
>>
>>50790315
>*excellent

What is wrong with my keyboard today.
>>
>>50790302
Strength is explicitly exponential. Just look at the carrying capacity tables.
>>
>>50790323
>4 strength
>knocked off balance by swinging something dense
You wouldn't be able to support your massive brain.
>>
>>50790325
Being good at understanding others is the opposite of being a sperg. High wis and low cha is just being spilling spaghetti. What this means for a conversion inquisition, I have no idea.
>>
File: 1482016148942.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
1482016148942.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
>>50790323

>tfw to intelligent to make a character sheet
>>
>>50790336
The character in question is wheel chair bound as an Undead Lord cleric. His corpse companion pushes his wheel chair.
>>
>>50790275
That might not be so far off.
Consider it from various DC perspectives versus a regular person.
A DC5 check can be take-10'd by either person. Even sheldon cooper can bring something to the register and pay for it without the cops getting involved.

A DC10 check is straightforward everyday material for the average person, but CHA7 over here can't just walk through it; he has to think about it and be careful, and about 10% of the time, he'll still say or do something wrong or offensive.

You can still function, but you're usually more annoying, louder, and more irritating - even if still tolerable most of the time because people can handle a bit of annoyance without snapping - than the next guy.
>>
>>50790331
Let's not look at carrying capacity
Because it is plain silly
>>
>>50790346
>What this means for a conversion inquisition, I have no idea.

It means you're good at using metaphor, philosophy and clever wording to get your point across.
>>
>>50790366
I thought all that would be Int. Clever Wordplay. Student of Philosophy

Wis is "you know enough about people's general behavior to not sperg out". See: Sense Motive.
>>
>>50790356
A 7 Cha person with Diplomacy as a class skill would still be able to take 10 though, meaning as long as they worked through it enough to get a single rank, they could pretend to be as good as a "normal" person
>>
>>50790387

>NPC class
>Diplomacy as a class skill
>Putting your valuable ranks in Diplomacy

A sperg wouldn't be doing that, they'd be putting it in Craft (Memes)
>>
>>50790356
Yeah, if we're talking a straight commoner with no ranks in something. But PCs have class skills, skill ranks and other bonuses that easily push it to autopass DC15s on a 1. All of that just represents training in that field so you don't HAVE to think about it. A CHA 7 is only going to come up with things like charm/enchanment effects.
>>
>>50790409

>A CHA 7 is only going to come up with things like charm/enchanment effects.

Which really fits a desperate pupper like Silvia, doesn't it? She'd roll over and let the nice enchanter rub her belly if they gave her that warm, fuzzy mind-controlled feeling.
>>
>>50790419
I don't know. I might swap it around to be 8 str and 10 cha if this is the perception of her.
>>
>>50790409
Agreed, but I wasn't talking about training/lessons (hell you can even get my flatmate to understand feelings, you just have to sit him down long enough) but the default "this is what this person is like".

Certainly once you throw in speech lessons, sexual harassment seminars, company racism awareness videos and all that, you can mitigate a large amount of the issues.
>>
File: 1480398798008.jpg (25KB, 287x464px) Image search: [Google]
1480398798008.jpg
25KB, 287x464px
>>50790431
Anon, I'm pretty sure that if those things could cure autism, you would have made friends by now.
>>
File: 1450272118477.png (297KB, 540x674px) Image search: [Google]
1450272118477.png
297KB, 540x674px
>>50790430

>The woof is noodly-armed

Cute! Cute!
>>
What does it feel like being talked to by someone with really high diplomacy? What about NToRacle's old +55?
>>
File: 2hu Fit to Burst.gif (39KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
2hu Fit to Burst.gif
39KB, 230x230px
>>50790406
The average expert would have anywhere from 6 to 8 class skills, maybe 9 if they dump everything into Intelligence. Aristocrats would be 4-7. Unless you're one of the 2+int npc classes (adept, warrior, commoner) and have no int modifier, a single rank is barely

>>50790431
If someone puts in the effort with their family to work through their issues, a single rank in diplomacy and getting it as a class skill is probably more than enough to pass for normal for a sperg-y NPC.

>>50790430
>mfw the woof winds up weaker than the fox

Now you're just pandering, anon
>>
>>50790448

Says the guy posting an Intelligence 7 hussy!
>>
>>50790419
>mind control
>feeling warm and fuzzy

Explain this.

>>50790469
Probably like you've just been handed the cheat sheet to all your questions about life.
>>
>>50790469
>What does it feel like being talked to by someone with really high diplomacy?

Like you're talking to a great public speaker, like Trump.
>>
>>50790473
>4chan ate the last part of that first bit.

a single rank is barely worth mentioning, even at level 1. Plus most npcs would probably be at least 2nd level by their mid-20's (or racial equivilent) if they're not lazing around like morons.
>>
File: Racialmax.png (788KB, 1122x616px) Image search: [Google]
Racialmax.png
788KB, 1122x616px
>>50790448
>>
>>50790473
>If someone puts in the effort with their family to work through their issues, a single rank in diplomacy and getting it as a class skill is probably more than enough to pass for normal for a sperg-y NPC.
Exactly!
>>
>>50790508
You can hear the people cheering even though he's literally just called all of them welfarebound raghead terrorists, and every time he promises to make Cheliax great again, you believe him, even though every single act he's done towards that has been the exact opposite.

HE MEANS IT THIS TIME GUYS.
>>
Hey quick question: How do interact maneuvers with stuff like the Dragon Pistol or a Blunderbuss? They fire cones afterall.
>>
>>50790566
>>50790508
Hey can you guys give me a Christmas present? I I want you not to start this shit.
>>
>>50790591
For strikes, only a single target is affected by the maneuver(though the rest still take damage from the weapon).
>>
>>50790615
Cool, thanks!
>>
>>50790591
It was not thought of, originally (DSP often forgets about range)

Standard solution far as I know: Single Attack effects strike the first/central/ONE guy in the group. Like, "your next attack deals +1d6 and blah blah blah", that's the guy who took it to the forehead while the cone spread to others.

All attacks this round types: The cone or grenade or whatever just *gets* it.
>>
New Thread
>>50790687
>>50790687
>>50790687
>>
>>50790459
>>50790473
So do I sink str or cha?
Thread posts: 428
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.