[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 408
Thread images: 45

File: modern 40k.jpg (321KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
modern 40k.jpg
321KB, 1024x681px
Magnus getting all hellfrosty for chrismas edition
>>50739062 previous

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Older stuff in PDFs:
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>As current as the FAQs get
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator
>>
>>50743984
>GW's rules ARE SO SHIT that NOT EVEN THE GUYS WHO WRITE THEM bother to follow them
And they expect us to buy their rule books... why exactly?
>>
>>50743965
is this from the Warhammer tv batreps?
>>
>>50743974
t. Carnac
>>
File: 1481491746572.jpg (88KB, 408x561px) Image search: [Google]
1481491746572.jpg
88KB, 408x561px
WHERE ARE THE DARN SALES GW?!?!??!!?
>>
File: 99120105053_Bullgryns02.jpg (41KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120105053_Bullgryns02.jpg
41KB, 600x620px
Is there any way to grant an Imperial unit FnP as a group buff from an Independent Character or Psychic power?

I'm trying to think of ways to make a Bullgryn deathstar.
>>
This thread is already so shit I'm thinking about just deleting it and starting a new one.

What do you guys say?
>>
>people are STILL defending ADB fanwank

Fuck me this is utter insanity. The guy is a self confessed Chaos fanboy and creates fluff to fellate his faction. He shat on every faction bar Chaos by saying they win and yet people defend this? What's the point of the other factions existing? Might as well have them all commit sudoku and end the fucking setting. It's boring when we know the result.
>>
>>50744005
Did I forget something?

Yeah, Orks.

The Orks united under the Beast but were beaten by the Imperium. So anyone saying that the Orks united would crush everyone in the galaxy should be krumped.
>>
Is the terminator captain in the start collecting box worth using in a proper game? i feel like a librarian is a better hq choice and even if I went with a captain Id go with artificer and a jump pack if i really wanted deep strike.

I understand the discount makes the set still worth it but it seems like a waste
>>
>>50744046
Take a primaris psyker/librarian(if super friends) and roll on biomancy.

Staff is best as it has the most synergy with iron arm and warp speed.
>>
>>50744046
Sang Priests.
>>
File: carnac is wrong.png (8KB, 485x175px) Image search: [Google]
carnac is wrong.png
8KB, 485x175px
>>50744059
:^) Keep being wrong, mate!
>>
>>50744058
But he doesn't get to write whatever he wants. GW and its IP manager tells him what to write.

GW management went up Guy Haley's ass over the Black Templar numbers. You think they didn't put ADB under a 24/7 Overwatch as he wrote about their "main character".
>>
>>50744079
So what? I am just human. But I am mostly right and your post doesn't refute anything I said. Open you dexes.
>>
>>50744089
He wrote at the end of that book that he wasn't under any guidelines, so he wrote what he want. GW might change it at a later date (like when Goulding said SoS don't exist in 40k) but that doesn't mean he doesn't write what he wants.
>>
>>50744103
You said GW book so don't move the goal post.. And AoS books are GW.

In AoS GW defaults to BL being canon.

So point was proven.
>>
File: carnac admits to making shit up.png (17KB, 1071x245px) Image search: [Google]
carnac admits to making shit up.png
17KB, 1071x245px
>>50744106
>literally admit to making shit up
>literally admit to being ready to brag that the shit you made up turns out to be right

W E W
E
W
>>
Hey folks. I'm that guy from a couple threads ago thinking of starting some wierd hybrid army of Tempestus, Sisters and Inquisition. I'd like a few pointers, or clarifications I guess.

From what I've read, this is the strengths and weaknesses of each army

Sisters: Strong mid range/close range firepower. Mainly a gunline army. Must use each specialized troop wisely. Middling survivability. Relies on Rhinos nearly entirely. Is blob viable still?

Tempestus: Quick, with access to Valkyries and Deep Strikes. Seem to work best as Allies, with a few squads of suicide Meltas and a backfield command squad. Tauroxes are good but squishy. Army seems to feel like it relies too much on reserves rolls.

Inquisition: I've not read the Agents book, just the leaks, but they seem mostly unchanged. Crusaders/Priest/Death Cult are the best use here, in your transport of choice. Use Inquisitors for special purposes ie. CC fucker in Malleus or Conversion Beamer backfield asshole.

So how do I tie all three of these together? Or at the very least, two?
>>
>>50744089
>GW and its IP manager tells him what to write.
Except that's wrong. he litterally says otherwise at the end of his books.
>>
>>50744126
>wasn't under any guidelines, so he wrote what he want.

Mind posting the excerpt? Also novels don't get changed that drastically in future edits. The Emperor acknowledging the supremacy of Chaos is forever.
>>
>>50744145
bt you have yet to go through every GW book. you've gone through a very small minority of them.
until you go through every single book GW has published since the creation of BL and objectivley show that they default to BL being canon, you have not fulfilled my requirements and as such have not proven your points.
>>
>>50744146
It's not making shit up. It's calling stuff based on what we have at hand.

Seriously, you like a exicted puppy now.
>>
>>50744089
>>50744168

>There was no mandates on what had to be included and what needed to be excluded, but I went into it with a fairly tight focus on the things I wanted to show, and the things I wanted to avoid at all costs
>I want to show
>I wanted to avoid at all costs
>I
>I
>I
>I
>I
>I; of nouns adopted from Latin ending in -us.

He wrote what he fucking wanted.
>>
>Some cucks still trying to defend SAD-B

kill ur selfs lmao
>>
>>50744187
>if what you said is true
>then I would be right

You were making shit up and you were happy you might be right. We all know what you are, Carnac, the question is, what do you get out of doing this? I mean, you get (You)'s and people might appear to be annoyed, but apart from that, what else?
>>
>>50744184
We only have to go through every recent GW book and novel or at least during the time of when GW tightened the editorial control over BL.

And by doing that we see they conform to what's in the novels. Point proven.
>>
>>50744217
>We only have to go through every recent GW book and novel or at least during the time of when GW tightened the editorial control over BL.
not what I asked for carnac. either go through ti all or STFU.
>>
>>50744216
Oh god it's the guy who wants (You) from me. I should have known. No more (You)s for you for while.
>>
GW sometimes ignores what BL write and sometimes they don't.
There's little rhyme or reason.
Look at the Traitor Legions fluff, they ignored swathes of the BL stuff and kept some stuff like Omegon.
>>
>>50744234
not him but
>carnac
>accusing anybody else of saying shit for (You)'s
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>50744234
I have no idea what you're on about, but even if I did, that's not an argument. Good job avoiding a question. I heard from somebody on /v/ you like to boogeyman, maybe that was the guy you're talking about.
>>
>>50744150
Crusaders/priests/death cults are in the sisters list as well as the inq, if that helps.
>>
>>50744224
I already did. I have gone through most of BL's output in the last 5 years.

And GW conforms to what's in the novels mostly. For example, the Admech codexes are filled with references to the Priest of Mars series. Like the name of plot device and main villain.

Also BL only characters were mentioned in the new Index Astrates. Khayon and Lyras were named as major players wih Abaddon in the Ghost Wars.

etc etc.
>>
I'm coming back into 40k after a few years out, and is blob guard more viable or are masses of tanks better?
>>
>>50744294
>I already did. I have gone through most of BL's output in the last 5 years.
A) that's not everything they've ever published
B) actually post the proofs carnac
>>
>>50744307
Both work, afaik.

But Pask is my husbandu.
>>
File: LG on canon.png (74KB, 945x557px) Image search: [Google]
LG on canon.png
74KB, 945x557px
>>50744262

LG explains it well. In the case of a contradiction, GW reviews all the material at hand and then decided which is the most logical and consistent route to go with.
>>
File: fed up pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
fed up pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>50744234
>this guy thinks only one person hates him

God fucking dammit. I wish I was this delusional. It'd be fucking bliss.

>>50744150
Sisters best unit is the Exorcist. They're also good due to lots of Melta and Flamers for anti-blob and anti-vehicle. The problem is that they're stuck with Rhino's. If you can, buy Repressors, they're superior to Rhino's and Chimera's and can be used for Inquisition and SoB iirc.

I would use the SoB for artillery and tank busting. Scions for priority infantry target destruction (artillery and shit behind ADL). Inquisition for gimmicks. If I remember correctly, Inquisitors can get Conversion Beamers that DON'T have a debuff. But that might have been fixed. Warbands are neat, but they nerfed DCA 2 editions back.
>>
Imperial Agents epub?
>>
File: 1481347783380.jpg (72KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1481347783380.jpg
72KB, 666x666px
>corpse-worshipers mad because they don't get to be snowflakes anymore
You don't know how much I'm laughing.
>>
>>50744314
And I said recent BL. Because older BL was a mess with everyone writing whatever they want. In those days the BL could easily be dismissed.

>post the proofs

Open the Admech codex and ctrl-F "Breath of Gods".

There is another example in the Dark Eldar codex where the characters of the Dark Eldar path series and the event are mentioned.

>c.811.M37 - The Ghost War

>During the long years of the Seventh Black Crusade, the full might of the Blood Angels Chapter falls upon a vast Black Legion warband on the world of Mackan. Although the conflict ultimately ends in the near-extinction of the Blood Angels at the hands of Abaddon the Despoiler and his primary lieutenants – the sorcerer-lord Iskandar Khayon and the swordmaster Telemachon Lyras – the Blood Angels Reclusiarch Thalastian Jorus becomes one of the few Imperial heroes to ever land a blow against the Warmaster of Chaos.

>With his Chapter devastated, the Chaplain endures weeks of hardship in the wilderness and the constant trials of keeping his crazed warriors undetected on Mackan. When the time is right, Jorus leads his Death Company in a lightning raid behind enemy lines, butchering the unprepared sworn warriors of the Despoiler’s honour guard, and allowing the Reclusiarch to lock blades with Abaddon himself. It is said the Warmaster still bears the scars of that battle, even three millennia later.

>Whatever the truth of the matter, it is known that the Despoiler honoured Jorus once the war was over – perhaps in mockery, or perhaps with nothing but sincerity. After Mackan, hundreds of Blood Angels corpses were desecrated, their gene-seed ruined beyond recovery. Of all the Chapter, only a handful of bodies were left undefiled: Reclusiarch Jorus and his Death Company, clad in their battered and broken black ceramite, seated in makeshift thrones made from the armour of those Black Legion warriors they had killed on that fateful night.

-Death Company (Index Astrates).
>>
File: master.png (936KB, 538x740px) Image search: [Google]
master.png
936KB, 538x740px
>>
>>50744351
eh?
>>
File: Iskandar_Khayon.jpg (109KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
Iskandar_Khayon.jpg
109KB, 485x750px
>>50744355
This is Iskandor Khayon. A popular Thousand Sons/Black Legion character who is the main hero/villain of the Black Legion series.
>>
>>50744326
>we have complete internal consistency, because we are inconsistent enough to just change things with contradictions, rather than prevent them.

What
>>
>>50744364

I do not understand this "Horus Heresy" series. Why doesn't Magnus, the largest Primarch, not simply consume the other Primarchs?
>>
File: Telemachon Lyras.jpg (103KB, 736x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Telemachon Lyras.jpg
103KB, 736x1137px
>>50744376
This sexy mofo is Telemachon Lyras. The friemeny of Khayon and Abaddon.

Him and Khayon got a mention in the new Index and you know why? Because GW knows that ADB's writing is top notch so they include his based characters.
>>
>>50744391
It's Laurie Goldberg, nothing he says or does makes sense.
>>
>>50744355
>Index Astrates
>Recent

Astartes, not Astrates, idiot.

>>50744364
Why has the O disappeared?

The entire book was fucking awful. The best thing is? He outright admitted he knew it'd piss people off. 95% of the players of the game are pissed off. Only Chaosfags aren't. Well, I say the aren't, but every single one of my Chaos friends hate it because it's so fucking awful. They complain that it makes Chaos look like a fucking joke because despite having all this super OP shit, they still couldn't win the heresy. They hate that the Emperor is a pathetic weakling, despite all the old fluff saying he was super powerful and Orks respected him and shit. They hate the 'First Murder' daemon. They hate how ADB had to tie in the fucking sword. They hated how every Chaos faction is just about OK, with Night Lords and Word Bearers being fellated till the cows come home.
>>
>>50744351
are you illiterate?
nobodies complaining about the imperium not being special snowflakes. this is purely about BL fluff being shit. MoM ruins chaos space marines too as it makes the entire heresy a sideshow. CSM mean absolutley nothing in the new fluff, they're just an added bonus to the real goal of destroying the web way. horus' betrayal, the ruinstorm, the black crusades, magnus' actions in WoM, the world eaters many invasions of the imperium and so on all mean absolutley nothing since chaos has already won.
>>
>>50744391
You're arguing with Carnac. He regularly uses Laurie as an example, but Laurie Goulding is a fucking retard. Caranc will also ignore the fact GW thought Goulding was a retard writing "hur dur SoS don't real any moar!!".
>>
>>50744401
>"Goldberg"
>Doublethink

I guess it really does go hand in hand. Pol was right again.
>>
>>50744404
>Why has the O disappeared?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjuWKAMAlQU
>>
>>50744404
>Only Chaosfags aren't
I don't know why. the actions of the CSM mean nothing now. all the black crusades mean dick, since chaos has already won.
>>
so what's wrong with the new book?
>>
>>50744446
Why has chaos already won?
>>
Honestly don't give shit about black library

Any speculation on how sales of new thousand son plastics have been going?

I'm predicting come 8Th edition rules update thousand sons will be the strongest legion because reasons.
>>
>>50744061
To answer your question, he's not the worse choice you can take. Kit him up with a bunch of assault terminators/vanilla terminators, deep strike with the aid of teleport homers and go to town on something. Is he useful in every list? No, not at all, but as I said before, he's far from the worse choice you can take.

If you're handy with the greenstuff/or if your opponent isn't too picky, just say that is your librarian in terminator armor. Or failing that, he makes a spiffy terminator sergeant if you ever run terminators.
>>
>>50744449
everything.
40k bassically means nothing now, since chaos won win magnus accidetally broke the webway. everything after that is pointless
>>
>>50744061
It's pretty much shit. Maybe you could use it in gladius strike force to tax yourself 30p.
>>
>>50744073
Sang priests only work for Blood Angels
>>
>>50744467
explain
>>
>>50744423
What? The Chaos Gods and the CSM are separate entities. The former want to keep the status-quo (as much as I hate how BL treats them as a single unified entity that has the same endgame), the latter want to overthrow/destroy/conquer the Imperium for a myriad of reasons. Not a single one of the Black Crusade nor Blood Crusades have ever tried to fuck with the webway.
>>
>>50743965
What ITC tournament is this from?
>>
>>50744404
>they still couldn't win the heresy

The Chaos Gods didn't care if Horus won or lost. Their objective was the Webway. Also it's heavily hinted that they are angling to get Horus to lose because remember the Cabal vision of what will happen if Horus won. Chaos would be weakened by his victory and his suicidal grief when destroys mankind.

Also Eldrad and council of seers admit that the Cabal forsight is greater than even Eldrad's farsseeing ability. So these guys knew what they were on about.

My only issue with ADB is that he ripped off Be'lakor with Drach. He should have included Be'lakor as the opponent of the Emperor because they are mirrors of each other.
>>
>>50744457
because the chaos gods real goal was destroying the webway. not killing mankind, not destroying emps, not having horus win, not wiping all life out, not destroying the universe. now, it was stopping the webway project.
chaos has achived it's goal before the heresy even started.
>>
>>50744040
Battleforces and stuff like the Armored Fist boxes next month are the GW version of "sales".
>>
>>50744444
>Pol
Wew
>>
File: Orks - 1850pts of efficieny.jpg (217KB, 900x888px) Image search: [Google]
Orks - 1850pts of efficieny.jpg
217KB, 900x888px
How can I be more efficient with this list?

I'm told Boys with shooters are only slightly less point for point efficient than Scatbikes.
>>
>>50744114
Karamazov gives Re-rolls of Morale and Pinning checks to people within 12 inches. True, that makes Commissars less than ideal, but it also means I get 2 re-rolls for Leadership tests and I don't have to worry about keeping Karamazov near the two blobs at all times. The Priests are for re-rolling wounds in my case.
>>
>>50744446
>all the black crusades mean dick, since chaos has already won.

Actually, no. The Black Crusades were mean to elevate their true champion who is Abaddon.

Horus was the puppet whose fate didn't matter to the gods.
>>
>>50744449
>"The war is over, Diocletian. Win or lose, Horus has damned us all. Mankind will share in his ignorance until the last man or woman draws the species' last breath. The warp will forever be a cancer in the heart of all humans. The Imperium may last a hundred years, or a thousand, or ten thousand. But it will fall, Diocletian. It will fall. The shining path is lost to us. Now we rage against the dying of the light."
- The Emperor

>"The war is over. Humanity has lost. Warhammer 40k - in all its Gothic, towering, Cylopean, decrepit, doomed, rotting Byzantine majesty - has taken its first irrevocable step."
- ADB, BL Author

Chaos has won even before the first Black Crusade, before the HH is even over. All because the Webway is fucked.

Also, ADB wrote some contradictory stuff. He wrote in one bit, that the sacrifice of the pyskers was needed to power the astromonican and this was actually a lie or some shit because it was simply to prevent humanity becoming a pysker race because that would mean humanity goes the way of the Eldar. Then ends the book by going "Imperium is sacrificing it's future for the present by sacrificing it's pyskers". So, which is it? Either the Imperium is right to kill the pyskers to prevent us being raped to death by daemons, or they're not looking to the future and leaving them alive would be better.

In short, every faction bar Chaos is utterly pointless in 40k. Chaos has won way before the HH was even over. We're also pretty sure we're going to find out that Horus lost because the Chaos Gods already won and did it for shits and giggles. Or some contrived shit with Pius or some bollocks.

Necrons, Orks, Tau, Eldar and so on are utterly pointless. Their existence is pointless. The Tau rising up? Pointless. Chaos won before they even existed. Orks uniting? Nope. Chaos has already won. Eldar? Chaos has already won. Etc.

>>50744457
>>50744480

See above.
>>
>>50744307
Depends on your local meta. For example if your local group plays maelstrom missions primarily, blob guard might be a touch too slow to contest objectives (can be handled with deft objective placement). If your meta is full of fast, aggressive lists, all tank armies will find themselves dead in the water by turn 3. Hybrid isn't a bad idea too
>>
>>50744482
>the latter want to overthrow/destroy/conquer the Imperium for a myriad of reasons.
and you think they'll achive that goal? if the goals of the gods and CSM aren't aligned, then right before CSM win they'll withdraw their power and watch as abby gets slaughtered. just like with horus. The chaos gods already won, everyone including the CSM can go suck a dick.
thanks BL.
>>
>>50744495
So why is that an ultimate victory condition? I mean, if the chaos gods ultimate goal was decimating Louisiana, and they did, I would admit they won that battle, but what does that have to do with winning the war?
>>
>>50744502
>>50744114
Oh wait you are right. I didn't see that Priests had the Zealot rule. Commissars are pointless then.
>>
>>50744513
Who cares? Chaos already won. Why do you need a new champion when Chaos won before Abaddon ever got to the EoT? Why kill the Emperor when Chaos has already won?
>>
How does this list fair? I'm getting them for Christmas

(x3) Armoured Claw
(x1) Valkyrie
(x2) Heavy Weapons Team
(x1) Cadian Command Squad
(x1) Start Collecting! Militarum Tempestus
(x1 obviously) Comissar Yarrick

What should I add for <£60?
>>
>>50744547
If chaos has already won, why are they still fighting?
>>
>>50744513
>The Black Crusades were mean to elevate their true champion who is Abaddon.
wrong.
see >>50744516
chaos already won. black crusades are just for shits and giggles
>>
>>50744516
oh I already know that
I thought the new book fucked something up royally
>>
>>50744499
Why the trukks?
>>
>>50744549
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Valkyrie-Vendetta-Conversion-Kit
>>
>>50744542
Chaos destroyed the webway because the webway would have severed mankinds need for the warp. With that, mankind could have lived on without the worry of Chaos. Chaos stopped that so that mankind would be reliant on the warp and as such hang around for them to leech from. That's it. They stopped the webway being fixed, so the last 10k years has simply been Chaos enjoying the fruits of their labour.

That was the goal. To make sure that humanity couldn't 'leave'.
>>
>>50744516
But you left out the nids. The great devourer comes, and it shall eat chaos.
>>
>>50744537
Why would they not? They are the literal champions of the Gods. An unified humanity under Chaos launching massive crusades against the filthy xenos in the galaxy and beyond is a thousand times better than the current status quo. I know at least Khorne would support it.
>>
>>50744553
See >>50744580

>>50744581
Nah. Nids are just there for no reason. Chaos has already won. From the Emperor and God himself (God is ADB btw!).
>>
>>50743965
What's the tier list on factions?
>>
>>50744574
Damn I probably should get that. Isn't that so I can have 3 lascannons on my Valkyrie?
>>
>>50744553
If you're asking why are the gods still fighting? It's what they do. If you're asking why are Chaos Space Marines still a thing? Because they believe there is still a throne waiting for them at the end of all of this. In short, they got scammed.
>>
>>50744542
I dunno, ask ADB. it's stupid as fuck, and honestly a worse outcome than the end times. at least WHFB got to put up a fight. now the entire setting of 40k means fuck all, chaos already won and nobody can do anything about it.
>>
>>50744580
But the webway still exists. Also, nids travel ftl without the warp.

So why would humanity be doomed?
>>
>>50744545
Commissars let the unit Go to Ground, and give them better Ld for passing Orders. Priests are good, but for blobs behind the Conscript screen, they don't matter as much.
>>
File: Astra Militarum - 1950pts.jpg (321KB, 900x1377px) Image search: [Google]
Astra Militarum - 1950pts.jpg
321KB, 900x1377px
>>50743965
Thanks to the anon who pointed out that I was wasting points with Commissars in my list. This is the revised list.
>>
>>50744599
Emps didn't know about the nids when he said that.
>>
>>50744516
God damnit, anon. Read this.

>The physical and spiritual corruption of the races engineered by the Old Slann will ultimately destroy them. Even creatures created by the forces of Chaos are doomed to extinction. For, with Chaos' final triumph, all life will decay into a seething mass of protoplasm in which lost and screaming souls float helplessly, enduring the forms thrust upon them by the uncaring gods of Chaos. But the victory of Chaos, although certain, may be delayed - for Lawful and other non-Chaotic void creatures will strive to protect their own identities and ideals. With the victory of Chaos, they too will be swept back into the voids to rejoin the identities from which they were created as the gateways fell.

-WFRP 1st edition p. 268

You do know that early WHFB established that Chaos was going to win in the end? The races and gods of the setting can only delay Chaos from seizing its final victory. Did that ruin the decades old setting? Did that make everything pointless? No and no.

The grimdark struggle against the certain doom is what we want to see. There is no happy endings waiting for anyone (Except Chaos doe).

Another thing you guys ignore that Chaos's victory can be delayed. A Hundred years, a thousand, A MILLION. Case in point, the Emperor's current psychic evolution thing. This would setback Chaos back centuries and maybe thousands of years as humanity raises as the dominant force in the galaxy like the Eldar of old (until they fall like them)
>>
>>50744606
Because humanity needed the warp to travel and communicate and humanity is the main provider for Chaos.

Look, this is BL, mate. There is no really explaining the trainwreck that it is. HH has slowly got worse and worse. Unremembered Empire was so bad you'd think it couldn't get worse...
>>
>>50744602
Ehhhh. Only if you want to lose out on transport space.
>>
>>50744601

Tau
Eldar
Beakies
Necrons
Everyone else

There are a few power builds in the everyone else category but a single build does not a good army make.
>>
>>50744612
That is true. I forgot about those things. So what do you think then? I revised the list >>50744617 there to add another Psyker instead of 2 Commissars. Which would you think is better?
>>
>>50744568
Because they're 30 point models and absolutely one of the best transports in the game because open-topped fast vehicles.

Not to mention they're 30 points!
>>
>>50744627
>You do know that early WHFB established that Chaos was going to win in the end? The races and gods of the setting can only delay Chaos from seizing its final victory. Did that ruin the decades old setting? Did that make everything pointless? No and no.
there's a major difference though. in WHFB the gods hadn't achived victory. in 40k they have. this isn't trying to stop chaos winning, because chaos already has.
>>
>>50744040

>pic related
>$270

Look harder
>>
File: 1465738692190.jpg (11KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
1465738692190.jpg
11KB, 255x198px
>>50744444

Quints speaks truth.
>>
>>50744393
"And what is this cause you cultists call 'kaos'"?

"Surely it says 'chaos'".

"No, 'kaos', with a Gothic K. Behold."

"This concept of kaos confuses and infuriates us!"
>>
>>50744606
>Also, nids travel ftl without the warp.

The human Webway and human knowledge and tech regarding the Webway were lost to the daemons.

And Tyranids still use warp travel alongside Narwhals.
>>
>>50744630
I was gonna focus on transport actually. Is there anything else I should get for £60 or lower?
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-17+at+09.35.17).png (120KB, 1610x788px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-17+at+09.35.17).png
120KB, 1610x788px
I wrote up the basics for a strategic campaign. I'm looking to get into a "markers on a campaign map" kind of deal. Excuse the clumsy wording and vague rules. I'm not getting onto that yet.

Stormcloud attack is of course completely optional, me and my mates actually enjoy that game so I figured it'd be fun to add in.
>>
>>50744617
>wasting points with Commissars

Reasons why Min-Max lists are bad and not fluffy.
>>
File: WyvernFiring000.png (1MB, 1094x1151px) Image search: [Google]
WyvernFiring000.png
1MB, 1094x1151px
>>50744549
Get a Wyvern.

Also at some point you'll need either the Cadian's with Meltaguns, or some Meltagun bits to make you own.
>>
What if the emperor was just really depressed after the webway was destroyed, and it's a "always darkest before the dawn" type moment? That's a pretty common narrative.
>>
File: IMG_20161216_211901.jpg (96KB, 894x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161216_211901.jpg
96KB, 894x484px
>>50744656

Fuck you pic
>>
File: 1466008276341.jpg (106KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1466008276341.jpg
106KB, 850x850px
>tfw I want to play a fluffy roleplaying game but people are so hellbent on fielding the best units they kill the fun
>tfw I want to forge a narrative as intended with this game
>>
>>50744653
>in WHFB the gods hadn't achived victory

Same in 40K. The HH wasn't a victory for the Imperials or humanity. The Chaos Gods lost nothing and gained from the war regardless of what version you look at.

But that's besides the point. Chaos beng destined to win doesn't ruin the setting or else WHFB wouldn't be as popular as it is (was).
>>
>>50744624
Who cares! ADB literally says that Chaos wins!
>>
>>50744660
Nids travel with gravity manipulation iirc.
>>
>>50744673
Any idea where I can get some melta bits?
>>
>>50744653
>in WHFB the gods hadn't achived victory.

They had the same victory there as they did in 40k.
The door had been opened for them, and it couldn't be closed.
>>
>>50744696
Cry more faggot
>>
>>50744602
It's if you want to run your Valkyries as Vendettas.
>>
>>50744669
This is far from a min-max list and far from a fluffy list. It's just a fun list I wanted to try. I had the Commissars in the blob units specifically to make sure they didn't run, so a Priest being there with the Zealot rule fills that role. I didn't realize Zealot allowed me to pass Leadership tests automatically, so having a Commissar in the unit would basically be a waste for my intentions.
>>
>>50744696
How do the other authors and gw feel about that?
>>
>>50744693
>Same in 40K.
Except it's not the same. Did you even read MoM? Chaos already won.
>>
>>50744688
1. Find new friends
2. Find a new scene
3. Try playing online with like-minded fa/tg/uys
>>
>>50744680
Actually, the Emperor said that Chaos now won't ever stop cutting at humanity. Even should Horus be defeated, someone more powerful and cunning will come after him. Learning from Horus's mistakes, this new champion will finish what Horus started.

It's a hopeless situation.
>>
>>50744617
You have almost no anti-tank, and Karamazov is your only reliable way to pierce AV14. You've also got only 5 light vehicles, and a bunch of T3 5+ wounds, so you're not very durable either.

I really think you overspent severely on HQs too, you're left with a really pitiful amount of firepower for 2k points. What were you going for with this list?
>>
>>50744647
What's so good about them?
>>
>>50744499
Efficient? Sheeeyit, my melanin-enriched compatriot, you ain't even got Nobz in a 'Naut. Expect to lose every game without it.
>>
>>50744715
Not an argument. Keep projecting though.
>>
>>50744732
>What were you going for with this list?
Running my favorite units is the point, since there's rarely a reason to run them. I just wanted to add in some useful units to balance out the clearly not great ones.
>>
>>50744606
>But the webway still exists.
Yes, but it's largely inaccessible to mankind. Nobody knows where anything goes, and the pathways shift constantly. Only the Eldar know the full extent of it, and Slaanesh is working on them.

>Also, nids travel ftl without the warp.
They travel for many, many years, surviving because of their alien biologies and the fact that their ships can go into a dormant, drifting state.
>>
>>50744721
>Except it's not the same

It is.

The Webway blowing up is the equivalent of the WHFB Warp portals blowing up during the first Chaos invasion.

Both doomed the settings to be won by Chaos eventually. And guess what? This doesn't ruin the setting.

I mean does nothing that Doomsday is coming someday ruin the day of a Xitan? Does the sun exploding at some point in the future ruin your life?

NO!
>>
>>50744702
This forgeworld set is an option.
https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Legion-Melta-Gun-Set-2015

You can also get melta-gun alikes from third parties like Kromlech. But the price is similar to the forgeworld ones, so I personally prefer those.
http://bitsofwar.com/home/187-magma-rifles.html

Use the grenade launcher arms to convert meltagun dudes.
>>
>>50744750
does knowing*
>>
>>50744601
A bit disputed, but generally
>1. Eldar indisputably
>2. Tau
>3. Space Marines
>4. Necrons
>5. Daemons
>6. Genestealers
>7. Monobuild Nids (Close to bottom if you play anything but the best units)
>8. Dark Angels
>9. AdMech
>10. Space Wolves
>11. Imperial Guard (can be bottom tier if played poorly though)
Past this point there's generally a blend
>12. Blood Angels (Play deepstrike and they become pretty competitive though)
also my favorite
>13. Deldar
>14. Average nids
>15. Chaos Space Marines (Traitor Legions is going to put them in the top 5 probably though, but give it a month until there's some more documentation on how good they are)
I don't have enough experience against the other factions to put them in, but I've heard
>Harlequins are a great ally for Eldar and Deldar
>SoBs are decent but the new codex shit on them
>Deathwatch is about as viable as average space marines
>Legion of the Damned is strong but too much point cost
>Grey Knights aren't the best
>Inquisitors are fairly good and the new codex looks good for them
>Anything else is low mid/bottom tier
I probably missed something in my autism
>>
>>50744747
They still have ftl travel. They have to. The galaxy is a hundred thousand light years across.
>>
>>50744741
>not an argument
I wasn't trying to make one

>keep projecting
You're the imperiumcuck crying that GW finally decided to drop your snowflake ass
>>
>>50744746
Tell me which are your favourites and which are an attempt to balance it out and I can give you better advice about the list.
>>
>>50744762
They have slowest FTL in the setting. They use it to get to systems but when they get to systems they revert to STL. It takes them many days to travel from one planet to the next within a system.
>>
How hard is it to extract the epub from the GW app folder?
>>
>>50744750
>I mean does nothing that Doomsday is coming someday ruin the day of a Xitan? Does the sun exploding at some point in the future ruin your life?

What a baffling non-argument. False equivalency.

Every faction in WHFB had a potential winning move. So did every faction in 40k. The whole point was delaying it so that could be enacted. You're also missing the point that the HH meant NOTHING. That everything from then on wards, meant nothing. What's the point of the setting when even the 'conflict' that the eventual winners are fighting is pointless. Chaos is fighting a pointless war cause they've already won.
>>
>>50744737
I want to give the opponent some chance, I'm already fielding 240 slightly less powerful scatbikes.
>>
File: Malcador_the_Sigillite.jpg (81KB, 360x660px) Image search: [Google]
Malcador_the_Sigillite.jpg
81KB, 360x660px
YO, EMPY.
WHY DON'T WE JUST GO FIND ANOTHER WEBWAY GATE TO HACK INTO?
>>
>>50744786
Intergalactic civilization is still possible with reliable ftl like that.
>>
>>50744750
>Both doomed the settings to be won by Chaos eventually. And guess what? This doesn't ruin the setting.
Fuck you, yes it does. The end times was shit. Chaos winning because "lol they were always going to win" is shit. The old world dying and all my dudes actions meaning nothing is shit. Fuck you times 1000. Burn in hell you faggot. This most certainly does ruin the setting, and ADB should be fired for it and all copies of MoM burned.
Fuck you.
>>
>>50744759
Holy shit nigger what are you doing.
>Tau that high
>Flyrants that high
>Daemons that low
>>
>>50744770
Not an argument.

>cuck

Oh, look at that, a /pol/ack. Also wrong! He thinks I'm an 'Imperiumcuck'!?!? HAHAHAHAH. I'd go take a picture of my Chaos army, but what's the point? A shitposter like you just wants (You)'s :3
>>
>>50744668
pretty good so far
>>
>>50744796
It has to be on Terra doe since the Golden Throne is there.
>>
>>50744688
>>tfw I want to forge a narrative as intended with this game
Switch over to Age of Sigmar.
>>
>>50744759
>the new codex shit on them
The new codex didn't shit on them aside from removing Celestine who wasn't really a competitive choice anyway. They're basically the same.
>>
>>50744756
Thanks for the links buddy! I'll definitely have to get those forge world melta guns. Veteran squads will be pretty important. I might get conscripts as a meatshield actually
>>
>>50744783
Straken, Karamazov, Bullgryns, Priests and 30-50 man Guard blobs are my favorites. It's been a dream to run them all together, and now that I'm more into painting, it may be a reality.
>>
>>50744759
>Nids in 7th
What the fuck data are you using????
>>
>>50744822
Except celestians are elite units now, which changes things I'm told.
>>
>>50744818
Why do we need the Golden Throne which was only there to reinforce the Mechanicum built web conduits?
Couldn't we just reuse what's already there and build a hub?
>>
>>50744807
flyrants win big tournaments fairly often, and tau tend to be pretty powerful

daemons should definitely be higher with horrors, i should've included that
>>
>>50744759

Marines are above Tau in maximum competitiveness, but it -is- easier to accidentally build a bad marine list than a bad tau list when playing fluffy.

Genestealers are probably higher, or at least have an asterisk next to them that says "Can table eldar p easily if used right".
>>
>>50744811
>being THIS mad you don't get to be the snowflakes anymore
Also, fuck you. I made my case
>>50744591 and you literally ignored it like the whiny little shitposter you are, so get rekt.
>>
>>50744759
Current ITC results have the factions as
1. Space Marines
2. Daemons
3. Eldar
4. Dark Angels
5. Necrons
6. Tau
7. Imperial Knights

And I don't remember the rest, but I'm sure someone here has the list saved.
>>
>>50744822
Plus GW support verified that the list in IA isn't actually the new sisters codex, so they just outright haven't changed, it's only sisters as allies that this affects.
>>
>>50744733

Best formations made up of already good units basically.
>>
>>50744495
> chaos real goal hurt durr
Book is from the POV of the Custodes and at some points - Emperor, who stated that his we webway project was central and essential for his plans for mankind, and who basically admits to strategic loss when forced to seal it off
To transform and twist that into what goal of Chaos is and be butthurt by that one must be really 'special'
>>
>>50744853
>flyrants win big tournaments fairly often, and tau tend to be pretty powerful
No they don't, that's a meme. Flyrants are literally mid-tier on a good day.

Tau are powerful but not top 3 powerful, they're in 5th place at best if not a little lower.

>Horrors
Daemons have been top 2 for awhile even before the new rules for horrors. They're easily the top army by a long shot now, even Eldar can't compete.
>>
>>50744759

I've not read the genestealer cult book - whats tyhe tl;dr of why its so powerful beyond its super-special-totally-not-infiltration?
>>
Does anyone have all of The Beast Arises novels in epub?
>>
>>50744647
I do think CSM has bunch of builds at least close to those guys now. But we'll see. The Chaos Warband is a very nice Decurion core.
>>
>>50744917
Yes I do, thank you for asking.
>>
>>50744906
What are the top 3?
>>
>>50744601
Within tiers they aren't ordered
>S TIER
CWE
SM
>A TIER
CD
Necrons
DA
SW
GSC
Tau
>B TIER
Admech
CSM Post Traitor Legions
Deathwatch
SoB
>C TIER
Nids
Harlequins
GK
Inq
DE
AM
MT

>POINTLESS TIER
CSM w/o Traitor Legions
>>
>>50744856
I would put GSC in the top 3. They can't compete with Daemons or top Marine lists but they crush Eldar, while Eldar can beat the aforementioned ones but struggle with GSC.

Top 5 is definitely
>Daemons
>Some combination of Space Marines, Eldar, and GSC
>Tau

With Necrons and Dark Angels slightly below. GSC warping the meta might also push out Tau a bit further and give one of those two the 5th place spot.
>>
>>50744924
Can you perhaps provide the link my good sir?
>>
>>50744478
Sang Priests provide FnP to any unit they're attached to, they just don't confer the +1 WS to non-BA units.
>>
>>50744864
Those results are slightly dated due to not taking into account GSC or new Daemon releases, and also some,of the data aggregation was a little suspect (Space Marines probably shouldn't have been placed above Eldar) but it does give a rough idea.
>>
>>50744806
>waaah my special faggots didn't get a magic asspull that saved them from the inevitability that was determined in 1st edition, before I was even born

does it also bother you that you will someday die
>>
>>50744971
http://www.blacklibrary.com/the-beast-arises.html
>>
File: 1455767810846.jpg (35KB, 395x267px) Image search: [Google]
1455767810846.jpg
35KB, 395x267px
>>50744957
>BA don't even make the list
>>
>>50744913
Acolyte Hybrids are basically perfectly optimized melee troops from an offensive standpoint. 3 attacks each at WS4, S4, I4, Rending for only 8 points each. Point for point they can slaughter pretty much everything in the game.

Purestrain Genestealers are basically the elite version of this and are much better than Nid stealers. On top of this they have natural access to excellent Psychic powers including biomancy on a natural combat monster and enough reasonable shooting to keep the army from being completely one dimensional.
>>
>>50744957
Put Daemons in S tier and this is generally agreeable, yeah.
>>
>>50745016
I'd say they're above GK now with the new Death Company stuff.
>>
>>50745013
Ha ha, very funny. I meant actual links to each epub.
>>
>>50744863
Not an argument.
>>
So I just picked up Codex: Imperial Agents. The Valkyries in it have the Aeronautica Imperialis faction.
Does this mean no one can deploy inside them besides the Officer of the Fleet, who also has this faction?
>>
Can we just go ahead and delete the first mega? The second, PDF one had everything in it, and in a superior file format.
>>
>>50745028
>DC stuff
>Good

Yeah. Those relics that only Death Company Chaplains can use are AWESOME.
>>
>>50745094
Currently yes.
>>
>>50745067
He probably knew what you meant.
>>
>>50744899
Actually, we get the point of view of the daemons invading the Webway. They pretty much state that the wars of the outside galaxy doesn't matter. The real war was in the Webway.

Why you lie like thiis?
>>
>>50745016
I'd say pretty much all of BA's problems got sorted with the FAQ/suppliment.
-scouts are ws/bs 4
-all dreads got +2 attacks (including the death company dread giving it 5 base)
-they got shitloads of new (very powerful!) psychic powers
-they have tons of new formations that allow them things like the ability to charge out of deepstrike and fast land raiders
-they got grav cannons on their dev squads
-assault marines are no long forced to take jump packs

The only thing they're missing is the big, bullshit formations that allow them to manifest on 2s and get 1000 points of free transports.
>>
>>50745104
Oh boy... at least I can have Acolytes with 2 point carapace armor now.
>>
>>50744957
War Convocation admech is solidly a tier or higher.

Well get better when we get a full army list as well. Soon.
>>
So I'm pretty new to all this and I'm looking into these Genestealers and I'm all in. How would I go about building them in a sort of corrupted IG warboys sense?
>>
>>50745131
The FAQ that changed the BB deployment rule came out less than a month before this book, likely while it was already at the printers. There's a pretty good chance it will get errata. Just don't rush out and buy 4 valkyries right now.
>>
>>50745100
The formations are pretty good for DC... GK don't have a playable formation outside of Nemesis Strike Force. Because the other one we have is fucking 3500 pts base...
>>
Battle conclave, yay or nay?
>>
In the Dawn of War III first look at Orks, it that a Gorkanaut or Morkanaut the Orks are using?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25wYPsJ7Kds

Also, are Mek Gunz in Dawn of War III?
>>
>>50745137
Start out by getting the units you need for the Neophyte Cavalcade (the IG flavored core formation) and Subterranean Uprising (This is the power formation of the codex. You'll absolutely want one of more of these).
>>
>>50745094
Why the fuck didn't they put vendettas in there too? Fucking GW.
>>
File: 489891965151.png (37KB, 720x428px) Image search: [Google]
489891965151.png
37KB, 720x428px
>>50745186
Looks like a Morkanaut since it's not going BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT

Pic related happened when I googled to see which one is which.
>>
>>50745186
>>50745225
Definitely a Morkanaut. It has a KFF.
>>
>>50745186
Will Ork Trukks have Boyz launchers in 8th ed.?
>>
>>50744516
>Humanity is doomed to lose
>this means xenos will lose or that chaos will win.
Lel, Emperor was a git.
>>
>>50745186

It continues to amazes me how relic captures 40k better than GW does at times.

I'm reminded of the drama over the De warpbeasts for SS. The devs (Ion lore) made a warpbeast model 1:1 with GW's shitastic version - the community bitched and they made an awesome version better than even the current warpbeast/kymera model.

>>50745255

That sounds like fun so you can be sure GW won't do it.
>>
>>50745107
I don't think so. I'm just asking it for the sake of all anons who might want to have them.
>>
Should I buy into Sisters of Battle?

I've been wanting to, but I don't know if they'll even be around in a few months.

I was waiting to see if they had any chance of plastics.

Should I keep waiting for February, buy in on metals or just give up on it?
>>
>>50745255
Absolutely, we have to take D6+6 Str 10 hits on landing though because they're really high up!
>>
>>50745284
Give up until new models
>>
>>50745296
So that's just give up then? Because if it's not soon, I doubt they're getting anything.
>>
>>50745284
Don't buy in on metals at today's prices.

Pick up some tanks, sure, but don't shell out for the minis unless you can score a serious bargain on ebay.
>>
>>50745272
According to ADB, any xeno faction in the setting on it's own will cause humanity to become extinct.
>>
>>50745225

Is the Gorkanaut the more popular of the two or something?
>>
>>50745272
Humans exploding into daemons destroys reality in the galaxy and floods it with the Warp. All xenos will dissolve in the Warp.
>>
>>50745350
They're both similar made up words, so google doesn't know which you mean.
>>
>>50745337

>any xeno faction in the setting on it's own will cause humanity to become extinct.

Including the Tau?

Also, doesn't that mean that functionally Humanity is right to have the stance it does against Xenos?
>>
>>50745186
>Deff Dreads can ora ora
I'm not sure if this is dumb or great
>>
>>50745337
Even the Tau?
>>
>>50745350
Its the better of the two.

Its cheaper, has more firepower, and more melee attacks filling a multiple of roles if successful.
>>
>>50745272
Emperor dies. Astromomican is destroyed. EoT engulfs all the galaxy. This means every alien faction dies.
>>
>>50745187
looked those formations up on 1d4 and sounds perfect. Glad it includes sentinels, I really like how they look. Now if only they still had that power loader type
>>
>>50745367
>>50745365
Basically. If I quote what he said, you'll say that doesn't include Tau, when we know it's only referring to shit like the Demiurg and Kroot.
>>
>>50745279
>Trukks with launching platforms for infantry
>GW won't because it's fun & fluffy
Man, if Nü-GW is to uphold the improvements they've been making besides their batrep players ignoring their own rules & RFPing Magnus Turn 2, we won't have to worry about >>50745289.

But shit, I'm about ready to sell off the Boyz in hopes the new Tyranid book will be good.
>>
>>50744499
How do you expect to kill anything tougher than a space marine
>>
>>50745365
>>50745367
>War is not a binary condition. Despite superficial appearances to the contrary it does not begin or end with a single discrete event. There may be catalysts and culminations, but their antecedents and consequences– cultural, material and even metaphysical– extend through times past and future like ripples in a river that flows two ways. Accordingly, the war between the Imperium and the Tau Empire did not begin and end with the Damocles Gulf Crusade. That conflict was the first great blossoming of our enmity and it will not be the last, but we have now entered a subtler phase of the game. Fifty years have passed since the crusade. Nothing has changed. Everything has changed.

>Here on the margins of the Damocles Gulf we are embroiled in a cold war, an intricate game of deceit, manipulation and coercion waged against a master player. It is a delicate struggle, but never make the mistake of thinking it any less inimical to the Imperium than the voracious depredations of the tyranids or the bleak pogrom waged by the necrons, for the tau are playing for the hearts and minds of mankind. If they triumph our species may survive, but its destiny will not.

-– Aion Escher, Grand Master of the Damocles Conclave, Ordo Xenos

Especially, the Tau. They offer a real alternative to the Imperium.
>>
You think I could run warhammer fantasy skeletons with melee weapons and random pistols as cultists?
>>
>>50745367
>>50745365
With the recent lore, Tau is the forerunner among the xenos in exterminating humanity. Things might change once more necrons wake up or nids get to haul their bulk in.
>>
>>50745403
Er, shoota boys?
>>
>>50745415
>Tau is the forerunner among the xenos in exterminating humanity
I'm sorry I didn't realize they have wiped out literally hundreds of highly populated worlds.
>>
>>50745397
>RFPing

What?
>>
>>50745407
You know, as an Admech player I honestly thought that was a Magos talking. It sounds like the kind of thing they'd say, even discarding the mention of binary.
>>
>>50745419

No klaws = no good. ALWAYS have a klawy nob.
>>
>>50745407
Who cares, Carnac? Chaos wins anyway.
>>
>>50745408
Try to toss in few 40k helmets or something there and I'd play against it.
>>
>>50745431
Worse.

The Tau are funnelling MILLIONS of humans from conquering Imperial worlds deeper into their empire and settling them on their core worlds.

These humans are given secure jobs and social wellfare and told to work for the Greater Good.

THE HORROR!
>>
File: Sigmar (2).jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmar (2).jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
>>50745442
Doesn't mean that there won't be survivors who will rebuild the next setting.
>>
File: 1456719506857.jpg (6KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
1456719506857.jpg
6KB, 249x203px
>>50745438
>this faggot

Oh yeah I'm sure that 50 point 2 wound I1 model is going to do wonders
>>
>>50744040
GW haven't done sales in well over a decade. The last time I remember GW doing a New Years sale I got chaos dwarves and Dogs of War.
>>
Does anyone have that picture of a Genestealer Cult Neophyte with a Skitarii Vanguard head on? Considering using them as 30k Adsecularis.
>>
File: Rocketvan.gif (44KB, 140x175px) Image search: [Google]
Rocketvan.gif
44KB, 140x175px
>>50745255
>>50745279
>>50745397

>>Trukks with launching platforms for infantry

Reminds me of that Metal Slug enemy vehicle that fires the rocket bombs before shooting out infantry afterward.

Sounds like something Tank Bustas would have now that I think about it.
>>
>>50744404
What actually changed? The setting has always been that Chaos will eventually triumph over the Imperium. If the Nids/Crons, factions which are not relevant to Big E's statement, don't first.
>>
>>50744957
>Leaving out Ork Tier
>>
File: Commie.png (313KB, 664x648px) Image search: [Google]
Commie.png
313KB, 664x648px
>>50745459
t. Gommie
>>
>>50745498
Orks are so bad there is no logical group they can be placed in that would do them justice nor word to describe them.
>>
>>50745496
But they are. If the Emperor dies, like it says he will, then the galaxy is engulfed by the EoT. This means every other faction dies.
>>
>>50744957
UPDATED BASED OFF OF FORGOTTEN PEOPLE

>S TIER
CWE
SM
>A TIER
CD
Necrons
DA
SW
GSC
Tau
>B TIER
Admech (War Convo somewhere between A and B tier)
CSM Post Traitor Legions
Deathwatch
SoB
>C TIER
Nids
Harlequins
GK
Inq
DE
AM
MT
BA

>POINTLESS TIER
CSM w/o Traitor Legions
Orkz
>>
>>50745459
I heard that they even took the soldiers left behind after the Damocles Crusade, and instead of executing them or sending them to a POW camp, these inhuman beasts instead allowed them to become Tau Empire citizens, and to have families.

Even worse, sometimes the kids of these poor mistreated war heroes even fight for the Tau as Gue'vesa. Truly the depravity of these monsters knows no bounds.
>>
>>50745520
Propaganda
>>
>>50745525
Wheres kdk
>>
>>50745541
well fuck.

>S TIER
CWE
SM
>A TIER
CD
Necrons
DA
SW
GSC
Tau
>B TIER
KDK
Admech (War Convo somewhere between A and B tier)
CSM Post Traitor Legions
Deathwatch
SoB
>C TIER
Nids
Harlequins
GK
Inq
DE
AM
MT
BA
>POINTLESS TIER
CSM w/o Traitor Legions
Orkz
>>
>>50745525
>still doesn't have CD in S tier
Fie
>>
>>50745213
Enjoy your 9 Vendetta spam. If GW wanted to make the Vendetta permanent thing, they would have put the lascannons into the sprues. I suspect the next codex might get rid of the thing completely and FW puts it into their books, just like all the IG artillery pieces.
>>
>>50745468
Nah. What will happen is, the IMPERIUM will fall, but that's it. Humanity won't die. Only that the Imperium will fall. Be replaced by Emperormarion where the Eldar and Tau live with humanity side by side.
>>
>>50745520
Emps can't be killed. He died long long ago
>>
Is there any reason why Dreadnoughts and Deff Dreads can't take Jump Packs or Rokkit Packs respectively?
>>
>>50745577
Same reason tanks don't have helicopter propellers
>>
>>50745451
Hmm.. Where'dya recon I source these from?
>>
>>50745574
The fluff in Visions of Heresy has the Emperor say only his body is broken, not his mind.
>>
>>50745477

It does when it has 29 boyz to eat bullets.
>>
Got the is book. No real changes to sisters or anything in the book. RIP
>>
>>50745557
What makes SoB better than IG?
>>
>>50745601
>being THIS slow

Wew.
>>
>>50745557
You left out Imperial Knights.
>>
>>50745601
how would you compare it to this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axPYdBjRPfM
>>
>>50745601
Imperial Agents book*
>>
>>50745600
But... what if there was a special way to force characters to fight in melee?
What if your nob got killed before he got to strike?!
>>
>>50745569
Everything except the griffon is in the guard dex anyway.

And since everyone needs a combat flyer, why would they take it out?
>>
>>50745612
Can't watch the vid. Still in a games workshop with no headphones.
>>
>>50745601
Lost the saint.

Didn't priests used to be 0-5 too?
>>
>>50745623
What if those 30 characters could never actually make it into combat in the first place because forced to move as slow as the first line of models?!?!

I think >>50745600 must know something we don't if he's advocating footslogging challenge free Boys with PK Nobz!
>>
>>50745557
Where is Thousand Sons?
>>
>>50745601
My levels of disappointment after seeing some of the images in that thing were just incredible.
>>
File: Plastic Sisters.jpg (71KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Plastic Sisters.jpg
71KB, 600x620px
I have a picture of a plastic sister of battle. Here.
>>
>>50745695
Crying in the corner because they're not Top Top Top Tier without Magnus.
>>
>>50745700
That's only half of one. No legs no backpack.
>>
>>50745716
They're still their own faction and deserve on the list.
>>
>>50745727
Still a plastic SoB.
>>
>>50743965
So I just got my copy of the IA

And I gotta say

5 POINT POWER ARMOUR ON ACOLYTES AND 2 POINT CARAPACE

What do...how should I go about kit bashing my acolytes to have power armour...

Space marines with out shoulder plates....Imperial guard heads and all ?
>>
File: 9O5xwH6.jpg (430KB, 2305x1034px) Image search: [Google]
9O5xwH6.jpg
430KB, 2305x1034px
>>50745700
Actual plastic sisters here :^)
>>
>>50745740
Space marines without shoulder pads and scion heads?
>>
>>50745748
Those look horrendous. What the fuck.
>>
File: really bitch.png (187KB, 416x415px) Image search: [Google]
really bitch.png
187KB, 416x415px
>people are STILL defending ADB
>people are STILL arguing with people defending ADB
>people are STILL saying that invalidating huge parts of the setting is 'ok' because 'it was always established to happen'
>people are STILL then going 'old fluff doesn't count', but then carry on saying 'it was always established to happen' despite the latter being old fluff

WEW
>>
>>50745559
This. CD are like triple S xtreme with some builds
>>
>>50745748
Those look new. I don't remember seeing those when I ordered my shit.
>>
>>50745756
Oh shit I forgot about scions...I think I have some laying around...
>>
File: sister rage.jpg (117KB, 639x503px) Image search: [Google]
sister rage.jpg
117KB, 639x503px
>>50745315
give it up. try to like raging heroes sister of eternal mercy... some of the models are ok and not heavy sexualized.
>>
>>50745748
>>combat heels
>>
>>50745777
I think they're old renders, there haven't been any new images of the sisters lately.
>>
any heroic fucker uploaded imperial agents yet?
>>
File: veryidian.jpg (121KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
veryidian.jpg
121KB, 1000x1000px
>>50745786
Lying. Lying around.

>>50745794
I know, right? Combat hells suck!
>>
How good are Imperial Guard in general?
>>
>>50745790
>>50745748
They look fucking retarded. Beta cuck femme dom fantasies bullshit. I want badasses, not sluts.
>>
>>50744957
u wot m8?
>>
>>50745740
you dont as sisters are like 2 points more for bs4 and have acts of faith

the power armour acolytes are just bait
>>
>>50745798
I got loads of the models. I basically ordered the heroes for certain SoB units. I'm prob never going to make them because I'd need to buy an entire army. I always planned to mix in with the rumoured new SoB plastics. Didn't happen anyway.
>>
>>50745740
Use SoB

Honestly what I figured was best about the acolyte was the dirt cheap bolters/storm bolters. It's a fair amount of S4 dakka for the price of a guardsman. Makes you an effective anti-GEQ GEQ
>>
>>50745803
Pretty good all around.
Good shooting, good special rules, good vehicles, good psykers but outside a few obscure imperial armour books, nothing game-breaking that would put them in to high tier.
>>
>>50745813
That many buzzwords in one post. Fucking hell, that's impressive.

>>50745818
>AoF
>Good

A one use per game is utter shite.
>>
>>50745813
Then don't by them, retard. Jesus fucking Christ.

>all those /pol/ buzzwords

Oh. Right. Shitpost. (You).
>>
>>50745803
I hear a lot of different opinions ranging from low-tier to mid-tier and they finished 3rd from the bottom in the ITC rankings. I think it's pretty safe to say that they are low-tier with some builds bringing them up to mid.
>>
>>50745819
I basically ordered an army.Still waiting for them to cast most of it.
>>
>>50745591

If they can make things as big as Titans jump, I think you could make an argument for Deff Dreads and Dreadnoughts being able to do it.
>>
>>50744484
Can't be from one of those tourneys, the lists aren't spamming the same unit over and over again.
>>
File: 1479793926935.jpg (220KB, 604x814px) Image search: [Google]
1479793926935.jpg
220KB, 604x814px
>>50745802
Yeah, I know. It's gothic and impractical. I wonder if that's the future for SoB design. If it's blanchey and freaky I can be into it.
>>
>>50745828
>>50745837
Not a shit post, not /pol/. Seriously, look at them. It's fucking stupid. Every Sisters fan is some timid weak piece of shit that wants a power armored woman in high heels to step on his balls. They look stupid, their poses are stupid, they are shit and people who like them have shit taste.
>>
>>50745828
>m-muh buzzwords!!
Fuck off /pol/, no one wants you here.
>>
File: 10 billion aoens in paint.png (1MB, 1200x1090px) Image search: [Google]
10 billion aoens in paint.png
1MB, 1200x1090px
>>50745858
>>
>>50745828
never said they were good but for 2 points the sisters are superior to PA acolytes
>>
>>50745843
Imperium and orkz have jump titans?
>>
>>50745858
Those are early renders of multipart posable minis, friend.
>>
>>50745840
Aw haha. I was thinking of doing them at christmas.
>>
>>50745432
Remove From Play'ing
>>
>>50745865
not him, but the other guy said

>beta
>cuck
>femme dom
>slut

All things /pol/ says regularly. It hink you quoted the wrong guy.
>>
Does anyone have epub for I am Slaughter, Predator Pray and Shadow of Ullanor?
>>
>>50745870

They probably could if their Titans weren't dedicated to blowing things away more than movement.
>>
>>50745890
Yes, thank you for asking.
>>
>>50745847
Hey, a Skathach Wraithknight and fifty Warp spiders is a totally fluffy list
>>
>>50745875
You should still play them. I am painting Guardsmen as we speak. Guard is my favorite army and always will be.
>>
>>50745858
>their poses are stupid,

So you also have no clue about what you're talking about as well as being a shitposter? Wow. Just. Ugh. Wow. I need to lie down. Oh. My. God.

>>50745865
Yes? He did say those things, why did you quote me? I said no such 'buzzword'. I'd say you're a samefag, but I think even that is beyond your intellectual scope.
>>
>>50745900
Ok Joker, you had your fun. Can you just provide the links for the sake of all anons?
>>
How do I melt a model?
>>
File: 1479793990327.jpg (755KB, 925x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479793990327.jpg
755KB, 925x1280px
>>50745858
Honestly I think they should just get weirder and freakier with it. I like the imperium as a creepy religious future death cult steeped in ritual, blood, and archaeotech and with a fashion so indulgent that it enters body horror.
>>
>>50745902
Yeah I bought a box of cadians last week and I really enjoy painting them. I can relate to them because they're just regular humans like me or you and I find that a col notion to buy them I don't know why
>>
>>50745914
Apply heat.

What are you melting and why?
>>
>>50745906
The poses are stupid. I don't care if they are renders that don't represent the models. They are fucking stupid. Just because I don't want to entertain your pussy fantasies doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about it. They look like shit.
>>
>>50745886
>>50745906
Stop bringing your shitty /pol/ reaction images in to /tg/ and shitting up threads you sub-human stains of shit.

Neck yourselves you stupid neo-nazi wannabes.
>>
>this thread
>carnac
>people calling models 'beta cuck femme dom' or some shit
>people defending these people
>people replying to those people

God, this place is fucked.

>>50745921
How many boxes of red does Blanche go through a year?
>>
>>50745867

>green tea neko

Shitty edit but i'll let it pass.
>>
>>50745823

Also are sisters really that much better ?

I haven't ran into them on the table top yet (none in my area, my local store doesn't even carry more than a couple squads of sisters I believe)

So I honest to God have no idea how they run.

I was planning on running an Ordo Xeno army, with ad mech , Astra tele , as well as Areonotica
>>
>>50745937
You can pose them differently.

I have some of the troops from the first kickstarter. They're a lot more posable than GW minis.
>>
>>50745939
Are you drunk, anon? I didn't post a single reaction image. I have no idea what you're on about.
>>
>>50745927

A Killa kan or death dredd to make a basing piece for my Ta'unar.
>>
>>50745940
The world may never know.
>>
>>50745937
They're ball jointed poseable models. You can pose them however you want. That's why I said you don't know what you're talking about.

>this projection about 'pussy fantasies'

Wew.
>>
>>50745950

The 2 points more over PA/bolter acolytes is worth it, but to an extent its like saying having your kneecaps smashed is better than having your head caved in - its technically true but you're still crippled.

SoB can only be played one way with basically one list and even if you know what you are doing that makes them mid tier at best.
>>
>>50745950
I didn't mean play sisters, I just meant you could use them for power armoured acolytes. SM might be far too bulky to represent a normal human in power armour.
>>
File: horus.png (22KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
horus.png
22KB, 300x203px
merry horus heresy everyone
>>
>>50745943
Sorry. Also GTN is pretty neat.
>>
File: when will they learn 6.png (416KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
when will they learn 6.png
416KB, 600x620px
LITTLE KNIGHTLETS NEED NOT APPLY.
>>
>>50745993
I love how you think this is an argument. Posing a piece of shit different ways is still a piece of shit. The poses they advertised are shit.

>Not denying my claims

You definitely have fantasies about fem dom you pussy. You are a huge let down.
>>
>>50746023
is that titan 30k only?
>>
>>50746023
As a 5'7 man I'm offended by this.
>>
>>50745748
Raging Heroes' notSisters look like ugly shit straight from a shitty korean MMO.
>>
>>50746044
>5'7
>man
Marinelets please go
>>
File: inquisition.jpg (39KB, 495x778px) Image search: [Google]
inquisition.jpg
39KB, 495x778px
>>50746008
>emperors blessing
>for celebrating the Horus heresy
>>
>>50746028
>he's STILL projecting

Wew. You literally said their poses were shit, i told you the poses are changeable. You're fine with thinking they look shit. That's legitimate. But you're calling them "beta cuck femme dom shit". That's so utterly a baffling description that it's intrinsically linked to your psyche. The fact you keep bringing it up means it's constantly on your mind.

Seek help, anon. Projecting on 4chan won't fix your obvious mental problems.

Don't reply, I'm done with you now. Obviously you will, as autistic people can't follow simple instructions. Such is life.
>>
File: Vamp Chaos Order.jpg (289KB, 1085x795px) Image search: [Google]
Vamp Chaos Order.jpg
289KB, 1085x795px
Okay so...Anything else I need for my conversion?
I have Vampire Heads (10, there are five sculpts)
I have Lightning claws (hellcaws)
I have 10 power weapon hands that I can surgically attach to my marines (read pin)
I have 10 EC shoulder pads
I have 10 Vampire shoulder pads

Anything I'm missing?
>>
>>50746064
Didn't even read your post, I just knew you responded. You're a pussy and always will be. You always be a let down.
>>
>>50746003
Kek. Gotcha, up in until now I've been running Inquisition with imperial guard.

I may collect a small group of sisters and build a small 1000 point hereticus army.

I mean I can carry over my squads of crusaders ,priests and death cult.

>>50746007
Oh okay. Sorry I'm half reading this thread half reading the book.

I'm okay with it for the most part

I might also just use my scions as power armour and my old Cadian Kars as carapace.

Idk
>>
>>50746030
It appears so, yeah. Which sucks ass.
>>
>All this arguing over poses and battle heels
>tfw I just want some power armored women minus boobplate

I think I'll just buy same Valkir models and run them as beakies (either BA or BT). Do you think anyone would play me if I ran vanilla marines with access to hand flamers and flame tanks?
>>
>>50746030
Yep, 2 out of 22 armies in that can take it as well.
Only Mechanicum and Questoris Knights.

So a relatively small number of the Heresy players can pay £320 for a giant, non-detailed model that is the same size as a Warhound Titan but extremely OP for it's point cost, and Admech players can buy an Ordinatus for less. Don't know how Forge World plans to sell many of those, but they seem to manage.
>>
>>50746028
hahahaha do you have some sort of complex dude? Who is that random kid you're replying to on the internet letting down? I bet your mum spanked you too hard when you were a kid m8.
>>
>>50745004
Go shove a dildo so far up your ass you choke on your own shit. The end times was shit, anyone automatically being garunteeded to win is shit.
>>
>>50746091
No. It's just one faggot going "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE" and calling a bunch of 28mm models "beta cuck femme dom shit fantasies". How the fuck is that relevant to anything? A NORMAL MENTALLY SOUND INDIVIDUAL would call them shit like the rest of us. I have and I'm neither of these autistic people.
>>
>>50745496
No it hasn't. This isn't WHFB, chaos has not always been garunteed to win against the imperium.
>>
>>50746118
>It's just one faggot
>N-No would could possible disagree with me, it must just be the work of one troll!
Try again fairyboy.
>>
>>50746091
>not wanting boob plate and battle corsets
>>
>tfw people aren't being excellent to each other
;-;
>>
>>50746008
Merry horus heresy
>>
File: IMG_7767.jpg (150KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7767.jpg
150KB, 600x600px
>>50746023
Hey /tg/ I'm taller than most dreads but not knight sized

I work out a lot and get a bunch of I5 attacks on the charge so I think it makes up for it

R8 me femanons?
>>
>>50746082
>>50746092
fuckin blows
>>
>>50746148
We're not partying on and we're not dudes either.
>>
>>50745004
>does it also bother you that you will someday die

False equivalence. This is a setting that changed over the years. Horus Heresy was once just a little box in a White Dwarf. It got expanded into this big important thing.

Having 95% factions made moot is fucking retarded. It was retarded in WHFB and it's retarded in 40k.

>b-b-b-b--b-b-but it's ALWAYS been shit!

And? What does that change? It's a stupid idea then, it's a stupid idea now. People like the idea they're part of the 'fight' to 'win'. Having any faction 'win' is fucking retarded, obviously, but this isn't having that. It's literally stating that Chaos wins and that everything from that point on, from the death of Horus to the 13 Black Crusades, are utterly pointless. Chaos won the day the Emperor sealed off the webway. That's why it's retarded.
>>
File: 1481894778485.jpg (32KB, 337x321px) Image search: [Google]
1481894778485.jpg
32KB, 337x321px
>>50746148
Times have changed brother

Hold me

Tighter.

Yeah right there.
>>
Which faction is the coolest, chaos or dark eldar?
>>
>>50745459

let's go for a ride....
>>
>>50744342
No, it was a awful trainwreck and everyone on /tg/ either gave up buying it, got refunds, or have placed them in quarantine as the toxic waste it it.
>>
>>50746145

Remember when repentia had a 4+ save despite being the 3rd least clothed model in 4k? Fun times

(for the record the top two were daemonettes (warp, ain't gotta explain shit) and wyches (lol 6+)).
>>
>>50746139
Try and read the rest of my post next time, or don't fucking reply to me.

>>50746175
And people still claimed that video was 'proof' they were being updated.
>>
>>50746076
Please don't stop responding, this thread isn't near done with you yet. You're probably going to make it into the next thread edition at this rate.
>>
>>50746160
>XIX

Might as well drink bleach Dreadlet

>Laughing Enginseer
>>
>>50746187
They survived off of sheer zealotry and the power of nudity.
>>
>>50746189
I hope not.

Sister players need to calm down...dead faction is dead
>>
>>50746187
I swear they used to have feel no pain.
>>
>>50746204
>>50746187
They actually make sense now. No armour save, but have Fleet due to no armour. I want fully naked SoB Repentia.
>>
>>50746219
Their Act of Faith used to be to gain FnP. They changed it.
>>
>>50746221
wargame exclusive
>>
>>50746160

Quit skipping leg day.
>>
anyone got a pdf/epub of the new agents dex?
>>
>>50746204

That and a DD cup.

>>50746219

Only in the previous dex (and their AoF let them strike after they died, not unlike old catalyst). 3rd ed 4+ save repentia were fighting against spawn for the worst unit in the game.

>>50746221

They do make more sense mechanically but they still suck balls due to paying way more for the eviscerator than they should due to their fragile nature.

I own a squad of 10 just because I like the models but I loathed painting them (really should strip them and redo but eh).
>>
>>50746185
>judging a codex the day it comes out

I think it's pretty toxic to jump on the hate bandwagon even if some stuff deserves it (deathwing)

The codex did exactly what it advertised and put all the data slates into paper, I love the convenience it'll bring

Yeah I'm sad about servo skulls but they tossed a lot of janky rules for inq that make them work a bit better

All in all it didn't shatter any hopes I had about my armies getting a buff and will make bringing little tiny detachments easier, plus the book is hardbacked and purdy

Who knows, maybe after everyone calms their shit and reads through the codex carefully they'll find some dope combos
>>
>>50744960
>I would put GSC in the top 3. They can't compete with Daemons
Never got why people bet so much on armies that live or die based on rolling the right psychic powers.
>>
>>50746240
It isn't even available for download yet.
>>
>>50746256
.....it is
>>
>>50746252
Did they at least make it so all the armies in the codex can be played together as members of the same faction, and not as battle brothers?
>>
File: IMG_7081.jpg (98KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7081.jpg
98KB, 720x540px
>>50746200
>dreadlet
>keks in binary
>>
>>50746240
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>50746253

You'll never become an internet celeb on dakka with that attitude. Praise unto Reecius and Dashofpepper.

>>50746277

Dredlet sounds like some sort of fusion of rap, reggae and jungle music.
>>
>>50745186
Best trailer soundtrack GW has done to date.
>>
>>50746272
I believe you can take them all as an imperial agents army so you can share transports and what not still

>I'll be honest I left my codex at GW this morning because I'm retarded and haven't read through it myself so I'm not a good source
>>
>>50746272
>>50746295

No, they're specifically stated to all be separate armies.
>>
Is 4 squads of Melta Veterans for guard a good way to go?
>>
>>50746309
Well fuck, why even include flying transports in the book of they're going to be stuck in a faction with nothing else.
>>
>>50746072
I'll assume no and post the order then.
>>
>>50746008
Zog off
https://youtu.be/IFfbUq6vwa8
>>
>>50746338
And doubly so when you can't use a formation bonus to let the other armies in the book take them as transports...seems like an oversight.

Seems like the book needs a Decurion to fix that.
>>
>>50746317
Melta drivebys are okay, but you have to roll them up in chimeras and get super fucking close to get in melta range

Anyone who doesn't see that coming from a mile away deserves to loose

For the same amount of points you can have a missile platform that shoots D3 ordinance S10 missiles every turn that's a lot harder to kill
>>
NEW
>>50746349
>>50746349
>>50746349
>>50746349
>>
>>50746252
>Who knows, maybe after everyone calms their shit and reads through the codex carefully they'll find some dope combos
There's the infinite warlord traits combo.
>>
>>50746023

That's about approaching Battletech mech sizes isn't it?
>>
>>50746355
Yeah even though I was just trying to defend the codex a minute ago a lack of a decurion is baffaling and if it was included I would be giving the codex B+ Instead of a C
>>
>>50746338
A month ago they could be used. Clearly they designed the codexes under that regime. You can also hop into them on the first turn.
>>
>>50746317
Melta vets are good, but you probably want a blob too.
>>
File: Chaos Space Marines - 2000pts.jpg (146KB, 900x816px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Space Marines - 2000pts.jpg
146KB, 900x816px
Anybody care to play against my totally not cheese Iron Warriors list?
>>
>>50744722
How to play online?
>>
What'd be a good ally to Alpha Legion? Iron Warriors? Night Lords?
>>
File: Arrival of the Gods - 1850pts.jpg (263KB, 900x1466px) Image search: [Google]
Arrival of the Gods - 1850pts.jpg
263KB, 900x1466px
R8 my fluffy GSC/Nid list
>>
>>50746708
>CSM
>cheese
pick one
Thread posts: 408
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.