[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1228: Does This Jumper Have a Soul? Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 586
Thread images: 76

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50705301
>>
>>50713867
>>Comboing Demon Emperor Shintai with Devil Tyrant Avatar Shintai
>HAHAHAHA! Oh my god Yes! I need to do this.
Personally, I'd combine the Greater Shintai of the Endless Desert and Demon Emperor Shintai.

Just imagine how HUEG your Anima Banner would be.
>>
File: sage.png (20KB, 332x72px) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
20KB, 332x72px
> Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban
> Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Board

> You may decide the exact specifications of your world, within reasonable limits. As long as it is a general “fantasy” themed world where a Hero and a Demon Lord wouldn't be out of place feel free to come up with whatever kind of setting you want. The geography, politics, and technology types are up to your discretion. It can't be a modern setting with ordinary technology but something like a fantasy setting with magitech comparable to modern convenience is completely within the rules.
> You may also determine the exact magical system that exists within your world. This can be any kind of magical system that would not be out of place within a fantasy setting, ranging from the standard sorcery and Vancian wizardry to physical enhancement magic to artificer magic which relies entirely upon creating magical items. It could be a magic system that relies entirely upon the power of crystals, tapping into the elements, or anything else. It's up to your discretion.

What was your Hero BBS world like, /jc/?
>>
>>50714303
You know Totemist Quest? It was that. I miss Diarca.
>>
>>50714303
Lewd, very lewd
>>
>>50714361
But how could you tell when they were bleeding?
>>
If Gaunlet's here, I have a question: If you have
>>
Are there shipping perks?
>>
>>50714361
Wow Timmy Jr., that was pathetic. . .
>>
File: 1440566168792.png (90KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1440566168792.png
90KB, 500x501px
>>50714361
I laughed because of how pathetic that was?
>>
>>50714230
>Turning myself into a Desert, and immaterial via a Permanent charm
Not my taste. I'd rather go with the SWLiHN Shintai, since that isn't permanent.

But you forget something that Devil Tyrant lets me do.
It lets me stack all four versions of the "Large" Mutation, so I AM HUEG! With insane Strength and Stamina bonuses, for tons and tons of Soak.
>>
>>50714385
Yeah, there are plenty. From the Mob jump:

>Smuggler: 200 CP, Discount Accountant - Not all of that olive oil is strictly legal. You know the best ways to get product (whatever that may be) across any border and through any searches. You know where to hide booze so not even thorough searches will find it, but also so the bottles don’t get broken in that chase that just MIGHT happen. You’ve got an almost supernatural knowledge of backroads, and tend to make connections with pilots and ship captains willing to carry some guns that fell of the back of an Army truck pretty easily.
>>
>>50714303
>can't be a modern-themed setting
>two of the one-off characters are a magical girl and a Rider in modern-world settings
>five of the one-off characters are combining Mecha
But why?
>>
Do you bring Christmas to the worlds you visit, /jc/?
>>
>>50714446
It can't be a normal modern setting, but one where tech is replaced by magic 1=1 is fine.
>>
>>50714471
Well we do have a Santa jump...
>>
>>50714471
Well, I'm Jewish here in the real world, so Christmas never mattered to me. And since my family were secular and fairly unobservant Jews, I haven't spread any of our major holidays to other worlds, either.
>>
>>50714230
Hey Mardukth, for the Sburb jump, would it be possible to allow us to be able to go to the universe we make post-chain and do what we want with it, even if we didn't choose the Homestuck drawback or the Ultimate Reward?
>>
>>50714471
I do, but I dont explain anything to anyone.
To the worlds that don't have christmas or an christmas analogue, there is a day of the year that is inexplicably filled with red and green with many presents.
>>
>>50714471
Fuck yeah I do! The Santa Claus jump was one of the closest I came to staying in a world. It takes a while to get going but people like the presents and best coco in the multiverse that I make (the secret is a pinch of melange).
>>
Is there a perk for automatically looting bodies?
>>
>>50714540
And in exchange we get to keep you.....why do we want you here?
>>
>>50714537
Y'know, I'm almost certain there is, I remember that being something I saw in a jump, and I can't remember where I saw it.

I'm pretty sure it was just the one, and there are ~700 jumps, so GOOD LUCK BUDDY
>>
>>50714446
Getting Sky Garden's Magician to limit us like that was Red's final act of spite.
>>
I wonder if we can swap him for AngelAnon.
>>
>>50714433
>Turning myself into a Desert, and immaterial via a Permanent charm
>Not my taste. I'd rather go with the SWLiHN Shintai, since that isn't permanent.
Fair enough, the SWLiHN one is pretty damn cool anyway.

I usually just take Yozi-Body Unity with it, which means I can just pick whether I want to be immaterial or material at any moment.

>But you forget something that Devil Tyrant lets me do.
>It lets me stack all four versions of the "Large" Mutation, so I AM HUEG! With insane Strength and Stamina bonuses, for tons and tons of Soak.
That's pretty HUEG too. I approve.

>>50714505
If you mean post-Spark, then yes of course. Even if you couldn't immediately go there directly, you could just go back to your session and open the door.

If you fail the chain... not really? You'd still need a way to get there.
>>
File: 1444989888017.jpg (136KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1444989888017.jpg
136KB, 698x658px
Alright, so. Flu kicked back in so I'm probably taking a nap in a bit. I'll resume the FMA writeup at a future date. Here's spoilers for those who don't want to wait.

>Discovering the Warehouse and how it works.
>Developing a rival in a named named Reginald III, who looks suspiciously like Armstrong. No, not the one from this world, the one from THAT world. Starts off friendly, but eventually turns into a blood feud
>Promised day happens
>Develop crisis of conscience.
>Realize it's too late to get involved with the plot
>Hide behind the forcewall, taking the housemates and as many as he can shove into it with him.
>Reginald places the blame on Jumper since they somehow knew about this and they engage in a bloody fistfight.
>Reginald and the civilians still outside get eaten by the transmutation circle.
>Witness the huge red wave of souls passing on by.
>Everyone, Jumper especially, is horrified.
>Thankfully, things go back to normal not long after. Thank you, Hoenheim and Ed.
>Decide avoiding the plot is an even worse idea than getting involved.
>>
You know, if we all moved to SB, we probably wouldn't have this shitposter problem. Or if we did, we'd at least know who it was.
>>
>>50714669
I've suggested it a couple of times, but nobody's interested.
>>
When does Fullmetal Alchemist jump begin?

1907-1917 (end of series)
1910 (Ed and Al's failed alchemy) - 1920
1914 (first episode) - 1924

What do you think?
>>
>>50714669
Honestly, I hope he succeeds. I really want Jumpchain to be dead on 4chan already, so that we can move it to somewhere else. Maybe do it all in the IRC, to fulfill the paranoid fantasy of our original shitposter.
>>
>>50714667
no spoilers! I'll read the actual story whenever you resume writing.

>>50714619
she is not comparable to /JC/'s homegrown troll
fragile and loopy but not hateful is how I would characterise her
>>
>>50714637
I've done it before too, not the using two Shintais obviously, but the stacking Large mutation versions in Devil Tyrant Avatar.
I was big enough to 1v1 a Warstrider, and had better stats. It was glorious.
>>
>>50714669
It's not a singular problem. Basically, all the people who don't want to move to SB are afraid they'll be unable to keep shitposting without being banned. I've said it before, but no one here is willing to take responsibility for any of the bad shit that happens. They're too self-centered to think that maybe, just /maybe/ they're at least partially to blame.
>>
File: the magic mushroom farm.png (719KB, 1046x578px) Image search: [Google]
the magic mushroom farm.png
719KB, 1046x578px
>>50714303
My Hero BBS world's magic system was based on basically transmitting your own thoughts into the world and imagine things happening and then use your creative energy to make it happen, but you'd have to know just enough about physics to fiddle with stuff in reality to make it happen.

So if you wanted someone to drop their sword, you'd increase the friction in it by making the molecules in the sword vibrate so much, it would burn in someone's hand. Forcing the person to drop it or else their hand would get seared off. so you could easily microwave stuff with this magic.

Crystals were also important in that they would help filter out someone's creativity into a shape and form--much like how crystals in real life refract light to make color. One could attune a crystal if they were skilled enough with that magic.

I was pretty much brought in to save a queen. I fell in love with her, but I didn't feel that she had the same feelings for me...so I didn't confess to her. She was pretty funny, but chill. And she was very smart. She wouldn't hesitate to tell me if something was amiss. She also was somewhat of a philosopher queen--she was kidnapped because she was taking away the power of the nobles to and increasing the power of the people, and they didn't like that.

I was regretting not confessing to her the entire Disgaea jump. Am considering confessing to her during a hero BBS meetup. What should I do, /jc/?
>>
Someone just post the damn copypasta already.
>>
>>50714638
I think you're the people who whine and complain about everything a movie based on a book gets wrong. Just enjoy the interpretation as it, entertainment.

And if you absolutely hate it, make the jump yourself since you are passionate. Make it as you believe it should be.
>>

Red's gone, and in return we get to keep the real shitposter. Joy.

It's not a coincidence that they're usually on at the same time.
>>
can someone post the list of the harem perks?
>>
File: scatovore.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
scatovore.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
Kairos Jump By SpyroAnon
Human Free
drop in free rolling for
age Roll(1d8)+25:8,+25 Total:33
Reassuring free for drop-in this is nice
-Fatherly intuition -200 discounted for drop-in
badass scars -100 . These look nice next to my tattoos when I not a three-dimensional vantablack humanoid silhouette.
Rolling Legend-500 hot blood always equals power . This Just makes it more solidified
Dorky Glasses: import Nenohsib-50. He likes to hang out on my face. This way can do that no matter what face I Am using
Tapestry-50 discounted for drop-in this is pretty sweet
Queens Bathroom-100 this is even sweeter
the plan: plan A , introduce the King to a magic system that doesn't lie in bloodlines convince him that maybe there's somethings we could do to make people happier , and thus avoid the plot happening because there's no need for all this incest and totalitarianism anymore . -20 for charisma perks and the ability to demonstrate that I'm not lying Roll(1d100)-20:60,-20 Total:40
yeah just as I figured these people plainly see that I'm a threat to their grip on power and way of life, back to the standard plan. The brother ,the mother, The father, the sister all dead . The human looking chick gets off with a warning because she knows better than I begin what is pretty much my standard uplift operations only replacing the tech with teachable magic since these savages are still in medieval times and won't know what half of the stuff means

I'm delegating that stuff to mother box and the rest of us are going on a vacation For 10 years since we damn sure need it
>>
File: harem perks.png (52KB, 1361x830px) Image search: [Google]
harem perks.png
52KB, 1361x830px
>>50714790
>>
>>50714788
She only dropped jumps, she never said she was leaving.
>>
>>50714669
Merchant tried to smooth things out between the two communities, but it's pretty evident that /tg/ here is dead set on harassing their jumpmakers to the point where they'll venture over just to be inflammatory. The things that people often use against SB tend to be the quality of their jumpmaking, without taking into account that they have a fraction of the active jumpmakers. If some of the more experienced jumpmakers here moved over there for some odd reason, it would pretty much balance things out. They're generally a fair bit more civil with things as well, which is only to be expected given their format.

So in an odd way, all this vitriol about SB has made me more tolerant of SB, once I actually looked at their situation and circumstances carefully instead of just listening to people on here or IRC criticizing them. I'd have no issues swapping over, but right now I don't have much incentive either.
>>
>>50714471
of course I do It's kind of different ecause it's been influenced by the winter festival traditions of over 100 worlds but it's basically Christmas . Even if we call it emperor's day and even if it doesn't even look that close to Emperor's day as we know it anymore.
>>
>>50714797
I don't like that .png name
>>
>>50714230
>>50714433
>>50714637
Wait, what's Shintai?
>>
>>50714824
No but look at how hard our shitposters are trying to push it. You can TELL they've almost won.
>>
>>50714863
exalted have charms that give them transformative super modes called Shintai They are pretty damn powerful
>>
>>50714758
I'd join in a heartbeat if they didn't have shit for quality control and actively encourage bad Jumpmaking. We really just need our own forum. One that understands what an acceptable level of shitposting is but won't put up end of thread levels of stupidity or this dumbass.
>>
>>50714818
Needs an Update. Hero BBS has an entire line for Harem Jumpers.
>>
File: 4b0.gif (875KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
4b0.gif
875KB, 250x226px
>>50714827
>/tg/ here is dead set on harassing their jumpmakers to the point where they'll venture over just to be inflammatory.

What.
>>
>>50714824
Yes, but the guy who's apparently immune to being reported really wants to make sure that everyone believes it.

Probably so they can claim Red's return is a lie, a great evil, proof of her badness, cause for a ban, etc.
>>
>>50714778
>>50714697

Fuck off, Timmy.

The only thing anyone wants to work on for you is a rusty cathether dipped in shit.
>>
>>50714863
Shintai (Japanese for "god-body" or "god-form") are a class of powerful Infernal charms. Each Yozi charmset has at least one, often more. They make you more like the Yozi for a brief period, sort of a super mode. Malfeas's turns you into raging radioactive monsters, for example, while The Ebon Dragon's let you perfectly mimic people by eating their shadow. If a Yozi has multiple Shintai, each one will encompass a different part of their nature. So, for example, Adorjan has a Shintai to let you act with incredible speed and freedom of motion, and one to let you split yourself into countless splintered soul-clones. They're cool stuff.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>50714863
Shintai Charms are the biggest expression of your Yozi/Primordial, it's... well, a God-Body as literal translation. You get a form like unto the Yozi/Primordial of which you learned the Shintai Charm.

They're the supermodes of Infernals, basically. As an example, have the fluff part of Demon Emporer Shintai.

DEMON EMPEROR SHINTAI
Cost: 15m, 1wp; Mins: Essence 5; Type: Simple
Keywords: Blasphemy, Emotion, Form-Type,
Obvious, Sickness
Duration: One scene
Prerequisite Charms: Gifts of Invisible Flame,
Viridian Legend Exoskeleton (x2)
As this Charm activates, the Infernal’s being evolves into pure Essence and expands at infinite speed to encompass the universe. For a moment, his feet tread the shinma and the wholeness of fate tangles about his limbs like tattered cobwebs. Time sits at his right hand and resurrection upon his left. He has become the Infinite Radiant Is, the supernal transcendence of all divinity, the Holy Tyrant, the King of the Primordials. It cannot last. The infinite gravitation of humiliation crushes him, layer upon layer, until he finds himself imprisoned within a body of shining brass and volcanic stone.
The Demon Emperor form is slightly larger than the character’s natural body, and is visually recognizable as the warlock to those few who can gaze upon its awful radiance and survive. It surges and bucks from within, constantly fracturing to release shafts of darting molten radiance, only to quickly re-seal itself. Entire sections sometimes burst, the momentary rupture exposing smoking brass bones and a deadly emerald star where the Infernal’s heart should be in the moments before the shell knits itself closed again. The character’s anima flares to its full iconic state, expanding beyond all reason to encompass an area (Essence x 50) yards in radius. To watchers from afar, it may appear that some vast phantasmal behemoth moves across the land. This form confers the following features:
>>
>>50714863
Shintai are charms that transform your body, usually temporarily but some are permanent, into something extremely fitting the Themes of the Yozi that shintai is for.
Most Yozi have around two Shintai, and the powers you get from a Shintai are...significant. They tend to build on the powers they are "requirements" to learn that Shintai.

For Example:Malfias has a Charm that lets you pick (Essencex10) in Mutations, and when you go to Anima Banner you can activate 8 points worth of Mutations you've chosen.
Devil-Tyrant Avatar lets you use every mutation you've picked at once, and lets you keep a full set of 8 points worth on at all times for no cost.
>>
>>50714885
>>50714926
>>50714939
>>50714940
Wow, I didn't know that. That sounds really cool, actually.
>>
>>50714877
Not really they just desperately want what they're selling to be true.

Also, please refer to >>50714797 for our Anti-Shitposter Policy.
>>
>>50714303
Magical system was largely regular sorcery. I hate Vancian magic. Initially it was a gritty fantasy realm with a wide range of fantasy races.

Religious zealots chasing me around due to my demon summoning (and the drawback I took), fantastic racism up the wazoo, turns out humans are the bad guys, etc.

Hero BBS worlds tend to have pretty high incidences of contrived circumstances and well worn tropes.

Then due to a very high "how did it all go" roll (95/100) I figured the whole demon lord quest ended like Prince's does in the manga albeit instead of the demon lord turning out to be a chick and dissolving due to having the hots for me she didn't dissolve and joined my party harem to help me take on the church.

A short bloody war later and I'd conquered the place. People got over demons being around pretty quickly after I started making demons with Demon Spawn whose function was helpful and constructive. Seriously being able to decide the appearance and function of beings you create at will is ridiculously good fun.

The guys on the BBS were pretty sympathetic at first about me not only having to deal with the demon lord but also the religious persecution. They were less sympathetic after I admitted I'd mostly just harem hero'd my way to the top.

200 years later and the world wasn't really recognizable. The demonic public transport ran on time and goblins got the vote.
>>
>>50714888
I don't know. At the end of the day a lot of it falls down to the jumpmaker. The community doesn't help matters if they're all bent towards a peculiar stance, but the person writing it is still the jumpmaker. The problem really is that very few of their jumpmakers have substantial experience, and since the community is so protective of itself, it tends to favor encouragement over criticism because no one wants to offend anyone else. Ironically there used to be people who considered the IRC was the same way as far as a hugbox went.

>>50714895
I started following both threads since Merchant dropped it, and well, one of the names here decided they'd go over and tell the SB folks off. I'm not sure why it was necessary, but it hasn't changed things any. Pretty sure they haven't deleted the posts either. Not going to name any names, you can look for yourself if you're interested enough.
>>
>>50714942
And as a Devil-Tiger you can design your own Shintai charms, it's pretty great. Shintai Charms are always worth the cost, they are fucking amazing.
>>
>>50714945
You don't tell me what to do, you're not my mother.

Also, you're wasting your time since it obviously isn't working.
>>
>>50714916
You are inexplicably dense. You must be aware how badly you're hated if you've been wasting literal years on a grudge over someone because of a game of pretend. I don't know how you were brought up, but if you think anyone would be willing to demean themselves by agreeing with you there's something wrong with you.

I don't know how you keep ban evading or why you've apparently nothing better to do with your time but-you know what the saddest thing is? From my point of view, nothing has truly changed. People have always jumped the way they wanted to first and foremost, rules or not.

All you've done is reduce the aggregate amount of content creators able and willing to make content. First Wakfu, and now this. And before you pat yourself on the back and ask to be sucked off for what you've done-you've been doing that for years, and literal nobody has agreed with you.

Like I said, I don't pretend to understand what stake you have in any of this, but it's clear on some level you're attached to this community. And when we're gone, you'll have nothing to fill your waste of a life with.
>>
>>50714968
Sweet. I'm going to have to think of something creative for those, maybe one that turns me into an actual Devil Tiger, just because such a thing sounds amusing and awesome at the same time.
>>
>>50714968
There's so much cool about being a Devil-Tiger. I get why the devs think that it was a mistake, it further reinforces the "rush to Essence 6 or you're worthless" attitude that 2e had as a big problem, but I wish they were able to think of a way to put them into 3e.
>>
>>50714995
>rush to Essence 6

I don't even understand how this is a problem. I always figured people ran games at whichever essence they wanted to anyway.
>>
>>50714985
You don't need a Shintai for that. Just By Rage Recast(The one that gives you Mutations), and a Lunars jump.
Take a Tiger as your Totem Animal, use the Horns mutation, boom instant Devil-Tiger.

>>50714995
I like a lot of things about 3e, but I also have a lot of problems with 3e. Lack of Devil-Tigers is one of them, they are just such a cool as hell concept.
On the other-hand I REALLY wanna play an Exigent of Lytek or Nara-O
>>
>>50714895
As any number of posts in the archive and on that site can show you, 4chan and SpaceBattles have very different ideas of what the word "quality" means. And also what the required level of politeness for civil discourse is.

Add in at least one jumpmaker who literally doesn't care what other people tell them once they're set on doing a jump in a particular fashion and you've got a good recipe for flame wars.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>50714985
Yup, they're one of the coolest parts of Infernals.

Just remember to base it on your Devil Tiger's themes and probably how you'd imagine that would look if it was a full Primordial, then you're basically golden.

So, if you want a literal Devil Tiger Shintai, you'd need some sort of tiger imagery in that whole thing?
>>
>>50714926
>>50714939
>>50714940
Huh.
Is that a caste Yozi-only thing, or can you learn it from any of them?
>>
>>50714667
Is there any benefit to getting the space pirate cloning perk over the light of aurora other than cloning the memories? It seems a bit odd that there's a capstone entirely about cloning while another has cloning as a supplementary feature.
>>
>>50714766
confess. if success, use Return and marry her. if fail pretend it was a funny joke and go cry in the warehouse.
>>
>>50715035
All Yozi have Shintai, but you still need to convince the other Yozi to open up their Charmset.

Really wanna get Isidoros' Shintai charms
>>
>>50714980
I have told you to do nothing, as I am not indeed your mother and therefore have no control over you. I merely commented on your comment, stating that the shitposter wants it to happen and then politely asked you to refer you to the Anti-Shitposter Policy. It is actually working fairly well, we've had a notable drop in shitposter being fed these recent Threads.

Also, please refer to >>50714797 for our Anti-Shitposter Policy. It's only an opinion but Shitposter Awareness is something I think should be taken into account. This is a purely optional thing, as you may not wish to look at the quoted post in detail, which is okay.
>>
File: You're boring me.gif (4MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
You're boring me.gif
4MB, 400x226px
>>50715024
>>
>>50714949
Wait, who's doing the harassing? /tg/, or the jumpmakers? Because it was one of the jumpmakers who "ventured over to be inflammatory", so I wasn't quite sure what you were referencing.

>>50715030
I'm aware. But saying that tg-ers venture over to SB to be "inflammatory" is a bit of an exaggeration.
>>
>>50715035
Pretty much nothing is Caste Yozi-only, except for the Anima powers. Just need them to have an open Charmset.

So, yeah. You can learn any of them. Be a brass and stone radioactive monster one day, a blood-red wind speedster or an acid-shoggoth on another day.
>>
>>50714949
You mean what happened last night?
>>
File: IMG_3049.jpg (33KB, 459x145px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3049.jpg
33KB, 459x145px
>>50715039
danke anon you're a good pal. sounds like a plan.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHuD7jbLJEE
>>
>>50714948
sounds like a fun jump. did the demons have to look demonic? and did they go poof when you left? being made up of your own dark essence and all that..
>>
>>50715100
And I'm sure you're fully aware banevading's far worse
>>
>>50715046
>>50715076
Fuck yeah, black hole boar is awesome.

...hum, would Autobot have a shintai charm equivalent? Fuck, would the Neverborn have?
>>
File: 1481759514017.jpg (120KB, 1400x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1481759514017.jpg
120KB, 1400x1199px
Man I wish I could feel my taste buds right now
>>
File: Wha ha ha ha!.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
Wha ha ha ha!.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>50715100
>important/jc/ politics.
>>
>>50715076
Don't forget that Infernals get a lot of mutating charms in general, not just Shintai, so you can throw in themes of other Yozi. Use some Metagaos powers to grow mouths everywhere, or Oramus to sprout seven wings of impossible energy.
>>
Speaking of Hero BBS magic systems. It says Magicians need to learn dozens or hundreds of magic systems to advance. Does this let you keep learning magic systems in other worlds expressed through your class to advance your level?
>>
>>50715131
Autobot definitely would, as would Gaia, as they are still Primordials, and Yozi are technically Primordials just horribly tortured ones. In THEORY it's possible for an Infernal to gain access to Gaia and Autobot's charmsets, but good fucking luck convincing anyone it happened.

I got no idea on the Neverborn, those things are even more twisted abominations than the Yozi.
>>
>>50715063
Having an argument with someone when you know that there's literally no way they will agree with you short of actually having power over them is not what I'd call a useful argument. Especially since other people will get mad that someone whose allegiance isn't pure is telling them what to do.
>>
>>50715138
As you can see, Timmy has a skewed sense of priorities. See: Him frantically trying to pretend to be a respected pillar of the community instead of a banevading samefag.

>>50715149
I don't think so, but maybe you could "advance" by studying those magic systems with your native one? Like doing science, but with spells.
>>
>>50715085
Probably? It was pretty recent, but time zones and whatnot confuse me.

>>50715063
An individual from /tg/ went over and started posting on SB for unknown reasons and made comments that were taken as unnecessarily inflammatory by the SB community. Clear enough for you?
>>
File: 04352.gif (473KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
04352.gif
473KB, 650x650px
>>50714230
Mardukth, would it be possible to steal the Green Sun without going end-game or would that count as interfering with Lord English/Grabbing a First Guardian?
>>
So, speaking of Shintai, I found this http://rathess.xi.co.nz/exalted/index.php/Charms:Gnostic_Immanence_Shintai. Does anyone have the actual fluff for this form? Because it sounds awesome and terrifying.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
Déjà Vu!
I've just been in this place before!
(Higher on the street!)
And I know it's my time to come home!

CALLING YOU!

And the subject's a mystery!
(Standing on my feet!)
It's so hard when I try to believe!
Whooooaaa!!
>>
>>50715131
Autocthon might or might not have a Shintai. He's modified himself away from the normal Primordial template fairly significantly, that's why his Exmachinae are different from Third Circle Demons or even the Third Circle Devas of the Yozi in their pre-torment state. He might be able to unlock his charm set for you, though. Up to personal interpretation.

The Neverborn I'd strongly doubt can, though. The whole point of the Neverborn is that they're broken and horrible things that are no longer compatible with Primordial Essence. That's why the Yozis, with the exception of the Ebon Dragon who finds their desperation oddly relatable, consider them to be terrifying nightmares. I doubt they have anything to offer to the Infernals, their tools are too different now from the sort the Green Sun Exaltation was designed to work with.
>>
>>50715199
>Source:Earthscorpion
Das a fanmade charm. So there might not be more fluff than is already written on the page
>>
>>50715188
Yeah, just get that companion option that lets you companion a Third Circle Demon. Ligier's a bro, he'll probably come along.

Okay, I know that's not the type you meant, but it's kind of funny that Mardukth's done two jumps that both have Green Suns in them. Clearly, he has a type.
>>
>>50715131
Indeed.

Autobot would have them, but Infernals probably wouldn't be able to learn it.

Neverborn... might. Their Charms are all broken and define their existence as immobile death-like agony. So they might have something like... Immobile Soul-Tomb of OH VOID IT HURTS Shintai. But there's no way to get access to their Charms anyway.

>>50715141
That's true. Lots of cool stuff even without full Shintai.

>>50715188
It would count as interfering and sorta as grabbing a First Guardian. You'll just not find the Green Sun there if you go looking, without the endgame option.

Sorry.

>>50715199
It's homebrew, based on a lore thing of Malfeas-That-Was.

There's no more fluff.
>>
>>50715178
Not if you use actual reasoned facts to debate with them. It's not hard to get the to "see the light" as it were if there's enough evidence to support your claim.

>>50715187
As much as SB like to claim to be more "civil", there are several posters who regularly engage in "baiting" and other inflammatory practices without so much as an infraction or raised voice.
>>
>>50715199
>Source: EarthScorpion
>Green Sun Princess

I… think that might be Louise?
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/a-green-sun-illuminates-the-void-znt-exalted.180136/
>>
>>50715234
>>50715256
>>50715263
Oh. I thought that meant he was the one to submit it to the wiki or something. My bad.
>>
>>50715259
>Not if you use actual reasoned facts to debate with them. It's not hard to get the to "see the light" as it were if there's enough evidence to support your claim.
I have yet to see such evidence with some of the SB makers that come here. I don't think I have to name names to get the prime examples.
>>
Am I the only one that finds the Devil Survivor and Devil Survivor 2 ultimate drawbacks to be complete shit?
>>
>>50715271
It's cool bro. Besides it doesn't seem badly written from my perspective. But I'm not good at judgements on Balance.
>>
>>50715263
Why would you link to that boring thing?
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50710042
Well, at least I won't have to experience the indignity of being a Solar anytime soon! ZING!

>>50715199
It's a homebrew by a guy called Earthscorpion, on the old version of his collection of homebrew Exalted Charms. It seems to have fallen out of favor in the newest version (there's a link to the old one in the doc) for some reason, though. Maybe he thought it was a bit much as an E6 that Malfeas himself has the capacity to learn, but personally it's part of my therapy program.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1jmxwx7FPXA-jzWJiv2fyCGeJQGQu2QomFTs5j45mPec#h.vlyppgkm1k5z

I won't lie-I'm kinda torn on the Oramus charmset. It feels less like Exalted, and more like he played Bloodborne (and Snake) recently then wanted to stat up Azathoth as a Primordial, and I'm not sure how it'd hold up in an actual game. Then again, I could say that last part about most Oramus charmsets I've seen.
>>
>>50715259
There are going to be people like that everywhere. If you want to use them to crucify the community, that's your choice, but it wouldn't change the fact that it's a generalization. And frankly speaking, they have far less shitposting or arguments than this place, thanks to a slower pace and a smaller community.
>>
Anyone thought of doing a Pandora Hearts Jump?
>>
>>50715271
If it makes you feel better, it's pretty close to the version of Demon Emperor Shintai that Malfeas possessed back when he was Theion, as described in the Gunstar Autocthonia setting from Shards of the Exalted Dream. It's got that same "pillar of divine flame that all must love and fear" thing going for it as Universe Emperor Shintai has.
>>
>>50715308
>Gunstar Autocthonia
What's that?
>>
>>50715256
So if I go with the Inheirtance and Time Devil-Tiger buy then allow the Neverborn to Inheirt a high-jacked version Mortal Reincarnation so that they'll be reborn as Mortals in with their charms inactive because they're no longer native to them as they are now, what would happen?

Not saying I can but I'm just spitballing here.
>>
>>50715178
>Especially since other people will get mad that someone whose allegiance isn't pure is telling them what to do.

I was mainly referring to this. If you approach someone with logic in a reasonably polite manner, they'll be more receptive to you "telling them what to do".
>>
File: G6iGIWh.jpg (75KB, 475x624px) Image search: [Google]
G6iGIWh.jpg
75KB, 475x624px
what are some good jumps where you get a symbiotic life form attached to you besides parasyte, symbiot, and skull girls? making a composite being build.
>>
>>50715288
Apparently yes, because nobody else thought so at the time those jumps came out or since.

>>50715277
Not him, but a few competant folks like Cracker Jack also hail from there. It's not hard for me to believe they have their problem children just like we have Timmy over there, I imagine they're just much less confrontational as a community so theirs tend to stick around for longer.

There was this thing a while back on their site, when a bunch of mods tried to get rid of another mod in the most passive-aggressive way possible without good cause. Suffice to say I have strong doubts their moderation's any better than ours, for all it claims to be more organised.
>>
>>50715307
Sort of, but the depth of material in Pandora Hearts is massive, between the manga and all of the guidebooks, so the whole research thing takes time. The setting is pretty interesting though, reminds me of a couple less well known settings.
>>
>>50715336
I'm pretty sure it's in this book
http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Shards_of_the_Exalted_Dream
>>
>>50715358
Well, Ultimate Spiderman has one, I think.
>>
>>50715358
ultimate Spiderman,resident evil and Marvel
>>
>>50715359
Nobody ever had any problem with the fact that they dictate entirely how the fight will go no matter the Jumper's perks?
>>
>>50715336
Shards of the Exalted Dream is a book of alternate settings for Exalted. Gunstar Autocthonia is Exalted as space opera. Rather than build a planet-sized Creation, the Primordials built a grand galactic Spiral of stars and worlds. And in this world, so much larger and greater, the Exalted lost. Theion still reins as the Radiant Holy Is, not transformed by defeat and shame into the raging tyrant that is Malfeas. The Unconquered Sun has been Conquered, brought to heel and made to repent for his rebellion by serving his father once more. The Exalted flee the Crowned Sun and his armies of deva aboard the Gunstar Autocthonia, the Primordial Autocthon transformed into a great space battleship. They seek a new home outside the Spiral where they can regroup, rebuild and someday reclaim the worlds they were driven from.
>>
>>50715256
>It would count as interfering and sorta as grabbing a First Guardian. You'll just not find the Green Sun there if you go looking, without the endgame option.

That's too bad.

I'm kinda secretly annoyed with all of these restrictions on Sburb, specially now that we have things like DC's high-tier magics, Solaroid (both Infernal and Solar, and maybe abyssal) Exalted jumps coming up, among other things.

It's not like this is a perk, but something that you would to work your ass off to find. But I better stop complaining before a power shit-storm forms itself. All of your jumps are great anyway, Mardukth.
>>
>>50715136
Could you please answer >>50715038
I think you may have overlooked the cloning part of aurora when you made the space pirate capstone.
>>
>>50715117
I figure they stick around afterwards. I mean you've still expended the energy and the way it reads while you can destroy them you still have to wait to recover rather than reabsorbing them.

As for appearance it says you can choose their exact appearance, function and personality so I'd imagine it's pretty broad. The demons in setting are very diverse as well by merit of it being a multiverse of varying genres, there's even that bit in the manga where people discuss what demons are like in their world. They do seem to usually have horns admittedly.

It's a pretty great perk overall, only issue is that you've got to temporarily nerf yourself and it's a pretty serious nerf that lasts ages if you're going for anything powerful. If you just want to make a load of demon maids or a demon plumber though you might as well.
>>
>>50715246
Also, both suns have twice the mass of an universe.
>>
>>50715395
Again, evidently. Not.

If you have a point to make, don't be a passive aggressive bitch. But if you want my opinion, you're not going to make any headway at this stage when both are popular and OK'd by the majority.
>>
>>50715395
There's a certain measure of railroading in everything. For something optional like drawbacks, I don't really care if there's a bit of railroading.
>>
>>50715358
The Spider-man Trilogy also has a Symbiote but it's on your clothes more than on you.
>>
>>50715342
Hey Gaunlet, I have a question regarding one of the 600 CP GHQ drawbacks: Is the Marr-limit on how much power you can access at any given time, or how much power you can attain?

Also, what would you say is the absolute minimum amount of time to reach the cap with solely in-jump perks?
>>
>>50715398
Huh. Interesting.
>>
>>50715415
You should be more polite, kid.
>>
File: You may go.gif (547KB, 420x228px) Image search: [Google]
You may go.gif
547KB, 420x228px
>>50715431
>>
>>50715395
Does it really? Sounds dumb as hell.
>>
>>50715431
Looked like it was the other way around actually. Then dirge tried to defend himself and the shitposter, rather than singing his praises, turned on him. The shitposter didn't care about Red, only the reaction they got from attacking her. They'll keep attacking others because stopping others from having fun is the only joy they have in their sad little lives.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>50715449
I've actually answered both of those with hard numbers before. It is the power you can attain and around vaguely a double digit million years that I can't look up right now. Above twenty I think.
>>
>>50715175
Why? You'd only get told to fuck off.
>>
>>50715489
The power you can attain? That's too bad. So if you used Toggle to limit your powers and train them to Marr-level it wouldn't allow you to train several different aspects of your power? Does it apply to stuff like spells and technology? Could you research such things above his level, but simply not use them?
>>
>>50715527
Nice try, shitposter. dirge was trying to keep Red here, she was the one who pushed.
>>
>>50714446
I think you can go to other worlds like that, you just can't start there.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>50715414
That's just the Exalted Modern shard's Ligier, I think. I don't think baseline Exalted's Ligier has had his dimensions described-though he is a combatent on the level of the Unconquered Sun, so that's also pretty buff.

>>50715398
Mind you, it's ironically rather like the Scarlet Empress' situation-it's left ambiguous whether he willingly knelt or was mindbroken.

>>50715256
Speaking of which-suppose I wanted to forge an exotic component into the Staff of Forbidden Light to enhance its' sorcery-buffing even more. Specifically, the shadow of the Primordial King formerly functioning as the safety lock of the Imperial Manse, and currently serving as a trigger in my Exaltation forge.

Which demon should I talk to for a commission-Alveua because she does shadow forging stuff or Ligier because he's the top crafter around? Or should I take it up with a Yozi directly?
>>
File: green-sun.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
green-sun.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
>>50715246
...I don't know what you're talking about, anon.

I just like my suns green, okay?

>>50715263
Heh. I actually kinda like that crossover.

>>50715300
>It seems to have fallen out of favor in the newest version (there's a link to the old one in the doc) for some reason, though.
>Maybe he thought it was a bit much as an E6 that Malfeas himself has the capacity to learn
It might also just be that he didn't feel it fit with the new Theion stuff? I dunno.

Anyway, yeah... that one doesn't really feel Oramus to either.

>>50715336
An alternate setting of Exalted.

The Primordials won the war, Creation is a spiral galaxy, and the Exalted live on the Death Star Autobot converted to the planetoid warship called the Gunstar.

>>50715342
Well. Presumably they'd be essentially brain-dead, because their broken-down souls are nothing like those needed for mortals? And their Charms define their whole being/identity.

Assuming you smoothed that over, and somehow managed to actually pull it off... You'd have Mortals with some very grand origins, but probably not much more than /maybe/ some God-Blooded/Half-Caste stuff clinging to their identity?

>>50715399
Yeah, sorry.

>spoiler
Fair enough.

But yeah, I did what seemed necessary to make it a standard jump, for a normal Sburb session. Mostly the restrictions are there to prevent casual immortality stuff, getting fucked over by LE (which sadly also means I stop people from fucking him over), and preserving internal balance (that last one's mostly for the Master Classes).

>All of your jumps are great anyway, Mardukth.
Thank you!
>>
>>50715527
Anon, dirge gave us a crucial part of the 'make ships HUGE' build.
>>
Dropping claims because of school =/= leaving.
>>
>>50715522
The only way I have figured out to beat the Marr-Limit is to have an effect like actual in game reincarnation from Disgaea.

>>50715551
>Assuming you smoothed that over, and somehow managed to actually pull it off... You'd have Mortals with some very grand origins, but probably not much more than /maybe/ some God-Blooded/Half-Caste stuff clinging to their identity?

Cool beans!
>>
File: Goodbye Thead.gif (2MB, 606x248px) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye Thead.gif
2MB, 606x248px
>>50715500
>>50715527
>>50715540
>>50715545
>>50715572
I'll swing by in the next thread and see if things have toned down.
>>
>>50715542
>Which demon should I talk to for a commission-Alveua because she does shadow forging stuff or Ligier because he's the top crafter around? Or should I take it up with a Yozi directly?
I'd say go to a Yozi directly. Alveua's just a Second Circle Demon, she doesn't have the authority to work with such a momentous ingredient. And Ligier's incapable of smithing without using at least one forsaken child or equivalently horrible ingredient.
>>
>>50715405
>It's a pretty great perk overall, only issue is that you've got to temporarily nerf yourself and it's a pretty serious nerf that lasts ages if you're going for anything powerful.
Can't you connect healing factors to your soul somehow? I seen to remember that being a thing people were doing to spam Soulfire.
>>
File: Abandon Thread 2.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Abandon Thread 2.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>>50715608
Pretty solid plan there.
>>
>>50714895
The shitposter wants to chase us to SB so one of his strategies is to talk them up and suggest we go there.
>>
>>50715551
Green Suns are pretty cool

I tried reading that crossover but just couldn't get into it, does it get better past the first few chapters?
>>
>>50715382
>>50715387
>>50715425
thanks. i'm sure we'll all get along just fine.
>>
>>50715551
>Anyway, yeah... that one doesn't really feel Oramus to either.
I remember one Oramus charmset on the old White Wolf forums that was great. Had a lot of weird stuff that wasn't just Lovecraft rip-offs. There was a theme of taste being how Oramus interacted with the world, weird bounded spaces called "firmaments" being a primary Charm mechanic, and even some of the weirder Doctor Who stuff. It was cool.
>>
File: Initial-D-AE86-R32.jpg (294KB, 952x610px) Image search: [Google]
Initial-D-AE86-R32.jpg
294KB, 952x610px
Modern talking, modern walking in the streets.
New desire.
Take me higher,
Lift me higher with your speed,
I need fire.

Get the satellite if you want to see me.
Talking on the net,
I know the way you like it.
Get your credit card,
'Cause I need no money,
All I wanna get is you baby.

Running in the nineties, is a new way I like to be.
I'm just running in the nineties, come on baby run to me.
We are running in the nineties, is a new way to set me free.
I'm just running in the nineties.
Yes I wanna know, yes I wanna see.

Cyber talking.
Cybersex is on the line.
New desire.
Take me higher,
Boost me higher with your mind.
Set me on fire.
>>
>>50715634
It's hard to do Familiar of Zero crossovers that aren't awful.
>>
>>50714303
A kind of western themed wuxia/xianxia story. Lot's of training in secret martial arts and rapidly climbing power levels. Past a certain level of power most beings withdraw from the world to learn the natural laws of everything. Magic is based off of knowing and using those natural laws.
>>
>>50715605
>reincarnation from Disgaea

What? You're not beating the Marr-limit with either that or Toggle. You're just limiting your power and increasing it another way. An example would be fully reaching Marr-level with Hollow powers, then fully limiting your Hollow power to nothing, then training up your Anima powers, and keep repeating but not having access to the full extent of all or any of them. Would something like that not work?
>>
File: JC11.jpg (352KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
JC11.jpg
352KB, 1100x733px
>>50715561
And several Studio Ghibli settings. And Racist Wakka. And magic dream powers.

I miss dirge and I wished I'd asked him if he was thinking about a Paranoia Agent jump, is what I'm saying.

>>50715621
Fair enough.

...well, I'm not going to Malfeas or Ebby when they're just going to fight over who deserves to keep it, Cece's too busy not giving a shit/poking her new soul Nicholas, the Saint of Boons. And Adorjan doesn't really do permanent things that aren't roads.

I guess that leaves She, maybe Oramus and maybe Szoreny? I'd ask Qaf but he's not very proactive these days.

>>50715608
See ya on the other side, anon.
>>
>>50715561
Besides intimidation what point is there in making huge (100 km +) spaceships? I understand that many of those options/upgrades also improve weapons and armor in proportion to size, but after a certain point wouldn't the lack of speed and fact you present a massive target out weight the benefits?
>>
>>50715651
>Sb powerwankers
>Nerfwhore red

Is it too much to ask for an intelligent insul?
>>
>>50715682
I'd go with She if any of those options, you can usually predict how She is going to act, and her Charms are some of the best Craft charms in the game.
>>
>>50715698
At the point that happens, I don't think agility really gets you much, how are you supposed to dodge several moon's worth of ammunition?
>>
>>50715698
I'd assume they also increase the engines and shields. Some people like the idea of carrying their own civilizations around with them.
>>
>>50715698
More space is always good If it's a colony ship
>>
>>50715633
Actually, that was one particularly stupid guy being told to put up or shut up by digger.

As someone from there, he deserved it.
>>
>>50715542
>Speaking of which-suppose I wanted to forge an exotic component into the Staff of Forbidden Light to enhance its' sorcery-buffing even more. Specifically, the shadow of the Primordial King formerly functioning as the safety lock of the Imperial Manse, and currently serving as a trigger in my Exaltation forge.
Hasn't that been forged into an Artifact already? The metasorcerous resonator?

I mean, I guess you could try to reforge them into an Artifact N/A together...

>Which demon should I talk to for a commission-Alveua because she does shadow forging stuff or Ligier because he's the top crafter around? Or should I take it up with a Yozi directly?
Go to a Yozi.

Or preferably, Autobot. If you really don't want that, maybe Oramus could help a bit or you could ask Szorerny in his Autobot-Simulacrum. ...or She Who Lives, who should be able to help, but she might object to using a part of her... idol?

Alveua doesn't work with shadows, she turns people into black metal. Ligier would want it for himself, as it's part of Malfeas-That-Was. Neither is likely to be powerful enough to work with it on their own.

>>50715605
>Cool beans!
Notably, they'd also either retain no memory of their life before.

Whether or not you use Lethe to wipe their memories, Primordial memories are defined by a Charm too. So without their Charms they'd be total amnesiacs anyway.

>>50715634
It's sort of interesting, in that it does things a little different from the usual FoZ fic. What with no familiar.

But it's not really amazing or anything.
>>
>>50715698
I mostly used them together with the import option in Uncharted Waters, which lets your inactive companions hang out on the ship, to make a nice little pocket kingdom to follow me around between jumps. Of course, now that I have an Inner World from Infernals, that's kidn of redundant.
>>
>>50715698
I don't know if you've been here long but dickmeasuring by ship size has been kind of an instinctive trait among Jumpers for years now. Like frilled lizards puffing themselves up to look bigger. Though >>50715723 raises a good point.

The long term Jumpers don't seem to bother as much, though.

>>50715711
Remember who you're dealing with, man. He instinctively clams up like a bitch when confronted with cunning tactics like people rubbing inconvenient truths in his face, and goes back to samefagging himself
>>
A question about Overlord: Can we buy the Customized NPC option multiple times, or is it one custom NPC per player?
>>
>>50715698
Infrastructure? If you import either the LoT or Dahak as an ACU, you'll be able to make the Starforge look cute.
>>
File: B4-aHZ7CYAA9HkD.jpg (21KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
B4-aHZ7CYAA9HkD.jpg
21KB, 600x338px
GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS!

TAKING CARE OF ALL OF YOU IS ALSO PART OF MY JOB!
>>
>>50715698
I make my ships bigger for more manufacturing space.
>>
Can Infernals use Solar Circle Sorcery?
>>
>>50715778
Psyga? What are you doing here? Are we having a Kamen Rider Faiz jump coming out any time soon?
>>
File: 1425164557420.gif (3MB, 580x328px) Image search: [Google]
1425164557420.gif
3MB, 580x328px
>>50715757
Meanwhile I occasionally make one or two clever combos and then get crushed by my own hubris. Or boredom.

I don't think I've ever tried using other Jumpers as benchmarks, just because it feels like I'd be trying to learn Quantum Mechanics in Spanish. There are a million more productive things I could be doing instead and it's not like potato mode is a thing.
>>
>>50715785
Yes.
>>
>>50715760
Multiple, but only one freebie.
>>
>>50715647
Hm. Sounds interesting. Might have to try and find an archive of that somewhere.

>>50715785
Yes.
>>
>>50715760
Pretty sure you can buy as many NPCs as you can afford.

>>50715785
Yes, but they can't use some specific Sorcery spells, but they get their own that Solars don't get in return.
Like the changed Demon Summoning spells.
>>
>>50715622
I've been trying to work that one out. Be good if I could pick up some spiritual regen somewhere.
>>
>>50715793
>>50715802
>>50715803
Thanks.
>>
>>50715300
>It's a homebrew by a guy called Earthscorpion, on the old version of his collection of homebrew Exalted Charms. It seems to have fallen out of favor in the newest version (there's a link to the old one in the doc) for some reason, though. Maybe he thought it was a bit much as an E6 that Malfeas himself has the capacity to learn, but personally it's part of my therapy program.
>https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1jmxwx7FPXA-jzWJiv2fyCGeJQGQu2QomFTs5j45mPec#h.vlyppgkm1k5z
>I won't lie-I'm kinda torn on the Oramus charmset. It feels less like Exalted, and more like he played Bloodborne (and Snake) recently then wanted to stat up Azathoth as a Primordial, and I'm not sure how it'd hold up in an actual game. Then again, I could say that last part about most Oramus charmsets I've seen.

Didn't know there was a new version of Scorpions.

>Demesne associations: Heaths, cratered terrain, auroras, comets, omen weather, choirs, gnarled plants, eroded landscapes, symphonies, shattered granite, crippled birds, pipes and flutes, the number seven, the first letter of alphabets, madmen, broken limbs, transgression, Temperance, ennui, extreme age and the elderly, unreal creatures, fallen stars

Way different from Ink Monkeys.

However after reading the Oramus charmset I have to say I like it. Doesn't fit Oramus but I do like the charms. I could probably use them as Devil Tiger charms or switch out the names and pretend its a charmset for one of the unnamed Yozi.

>>50715336
The Exalted Version of Battlestar Galatica.
>>
>>50715804
NGE has what you're looking for in Waveform Anatomy. It combines all the strengths, weaknesses, and neutral properties of your body, mind, and soul.
>>
>>50715785
Yes, but they have to use the Sorcerous Enlightenment of (Yozi) charm to access sorcery in the first place, which grants bonuses to using some spells and penalties to others, based on the themes of the Yozi they initiated through. Some Yozi forbid using certain types of charms at all, like The Ebon Dragon not allowing for light-based spells. Fortunately, if you're willing to make the investment you can buy multiple Sorcerous Enlightenment charms for versatility, and as a Devil-Tiger you can of course make your own. However, unless you cast a specific Celestial Circle spell, all your charms will be aesthetically influenced by the Yozi you're using. That spell has a permanent duration, though, so as long as no one counterspells it you're good with a single casting.
>>
>>50715804
doesnt the warrior capstone in anima give you perfect soul regen?
>>
>>50715798
>>50715803
Excellent. So I buy NPCs with customized personalities, then import them into Infernals to get Devil-Tigers exactly as I'd want. Mwahahahaha.
>>
>>50715362
>Sort of, but the depth of material in Pandora Hearts is massive, between the manga and all of the guidebooks, so the whole research thing takes time. The setting is pretty interesting though, reminds me of a couple less well known settings.

But think of the Waifus and Husbandos.
>>
>>50715858
I honestly don't really care about either of those. I mean I feel bad for some of the stuff they go through, and the story is alright, but there aren't that many notable characters that I'd really say bringing them along would be fun. Doesn't help that a lot of them are damaged goods.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50715720
True, but then it could simply be the Yozis simply advertise Charms they feel best fit their Infernals' caste best; I recall the devs mentioned Malfeas should, theoretically, have some really good crafting Charms, by lore Ebby's a pretty deft hand when it comes to working with shadows and Oramus' forge influences the entire Wyld.

>>50715738
It has, yeah. Definitely what I'm going for. I'm planning on sorcerously binding the Artful Temple to the Houses of Secrets and Mystery after building a vast manse-network for it in the Beyond Sword of Creation-style, and once I figure out where I can get a similarly complex thing to implant the Crystal Palace in I'd like to do something similar.

And then wield the Staff as its' control rod for double N/A power.

Oh well, those three it is. I'll pitch it as refining and recompiling what was once lost (and misused by the crippled retard); actually, since my own apotheosis involved a little fire from the Daystar's forge maybe my own Essence could help with that too once I finish my "graduation".

Oh, gods. I was desperate enough to juice up on the last dregs of Theion's cosmic power. What the fuck was I thinking. What the fuck will SHE be thinking

ANYWAY. As has probably been made clear, I have no problem turning methods I find distasteful to my advantage. Main problem is I'd have to break through the Beyond to get through Nullspace into Autobot land, THEN wake his crippled ass up.

When I have a perfectly good Eye built into my own forge.

Maybe I'll solicit help from Cytherea too, since she's ridiculously good on support.
>>
The priorities of your average jumper:
1. Fun
2. Waifus and/or Husbandos
3. Power

How are your priorities similar/different to the norm?
>>
>>50715916
1. Justice
2. Power/Survival
3. Fun

Don't give a shit about "waifus".
>>
>>50715395
You're ranting about how much you hate this community then trying to argue your point here. Hilarious.
>>
>>50715788
I was mostly just shitposting to break up the monotony of the other kind of shitposting, but if it helps - I have been taking notes on other possible Heisei jumps with the assumption that maybe in five years HeavensAnon is doing something with Ryuki.
>>
>>50715911
>Malfeas should, theoretically, have some really good crafting Charms,
Yeah, that's something that always disappointed me.
I really wanted to combo Malfeas and SWLiHN Crafting charms and just go fucking nuts.

>>50715916
>>50715941
1.Justice
2.Waifus
3.Fun
>>
>>50715916
1.) Fun
2.) Power
3.) Fun
4.) JUSTICE
5.) Fun
>>
>>50715916
1. Balance
2. Exploration
3. Camaraderie.
>>
>>50715950
Not him, but what?
>>
>>50715916
Switch Waifus and Power and that's mine.
>>
File: 1444176302724.png (943KB, 952x540px) Image search: [Google]
1444176302724.png
943KB, 952x540px
>>50715957
I was vaguely contemplating doing ALL OF HEISEI because I am a madman, but realistically I'm just doing a Ryuki pseudo-Gauntlet OR combo-ing with a sister show, or Kabuto as its own jump.
>>
>>50715634
I enjoyed it. Make of that what you will.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>50715681
The actual in-game Reincarnation actually lowers your powers across the board and raises base states, but is a permanent effect. That's why I said in-game.

>>50715738
Still better than the state they are in currently.
>>
>>50715916
0.family
1.liberty
2. Survival
3.power
4. Fun
>>
Changelog:
-Added new drawbacks, switched the amount of CP that Scraping at the Door and Spirit of Jumpchain (now Jumper) gives, and reworded some drawbacks
-Added an alternative option for imports that might be more economical for those with fewer companions
-Changed Garage; can now store 10 vehicles no bigger than a large truck+however many CP bought/modified vehicles you have
-Nice Bike can now be a horse instead
-You can now choose the aesthetics of your Ghost Rider transformation
>>
>>50715963
The same guy, bramastra, has been ragging on about how the jump was "stupidly" written to everybody who will give him the time of day on SB.

There's a half half chance that it's a crossshitposter, but then again, the guy himself on SB shits on the this jump as well, so it swings both ways.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_miebcsn9091qz4rgp.gif (728KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_miebcsn9091qz4rgp.gif
728KB, 500x275px
>>50715962
>1. Balance
>>
>>50715963
He's going on a big rant on SB about hating 4chan while arguing about hating these drawbacks as well as other jumps.
>>
>>50716000
God and this is coming from the guy who makes such specials as Heroes or Coiling Dragon.

Who's taking him seriously over there?
>>
>>50715916
1 & 2: Power or Fun, depending on the danger level of the setting. I don't try to make movies in SMT, or punch out god in Zootopia.
3: Helping people.
4: Accumulating media.
>>
So for the Devil Survivor 2 Jump does the Terrain drawback have to go exactly as narrated in the Drawbacks section despite perks? While I'm here is the same true with Devil Survivor 1 and Lucifer?
>>
>>50715995
>>50716018
This guy is actually probably Godogma.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>50715916
...well, I consider fun to be something to be used in moderation for defragging the psyche. It's just a tool, like everything else. Nowhere near that special for sure.

And I don't consider power for its' own sake to be a meaningful goal anymore. Looking back, it's like those embarrassing teenage years of locking myself up in my room and headbanging to Egypt Central. I have always wielded mine for a singular purpose, even if that purpose has changed over the aeons.

Anyway, I think of it more like:

1. Bringing order to the multiverse, in all its' forms
2. Science
3. Vengeance against Nyarlathotep

As for that other thing, n-no comment. I'll just. Say my priorities leave me very stressed, that I reward my partners commensurately for putting up with me and that I've raised Sunny well.

>>50715993
Looks good.

Just curious, but does having multiple boosted capstones have any special interaction? Like simultaneously being a Child of the Devil and the Spirit of Justice, or being a Spirit that is also a Saint?
>>
>>50715993
Ghost Race is certainly not a 200 CP drawback.
>>
>>50715916
Fun Waifus
Waifu Waifus
Powerful Waifus
>>
>>50715916
1. Fun (mostly in acting like a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain and being incredibly hammy and over the top)
2. Happy Endings (despite the above, I generally enjoy helping people out though I will of course deny it and act like it was all part of my keikaku or something)
3. Survival (I am a major fan of living. Unliving is fine too, so long as I'm not dead)
>>
>>50715999
Balance is balance, you don't tilt the scales too far in one direction, you don't try to influence things so that everything goes your way. If some actions need to be taken to rectify an action, I follow up to see what repercussions need to be corrected as a consequence of that action. At the end of the day there are probably some things that the world needs to go through, and trying to make everything fit my ideals just sounds like an imperial peace if anything. So I just go around making little corrections to ensure that there's a measure of stability instead.
>>
>>50715916
1. Fun
2. Knowledge
3. Power
>>
>>50716027
...I know you're not very familiar with the nuances of this site, but hot damn-did you ever choose the wrong time to post here.

It's like watching a train about to hit a wall. I can't look.
>>
>>50715916
1. Coffee
2. Coffee
3. Superheroing
4. Companions
5. Coffee
6. Science
7. Coffee.
>>
>>50716065
Holy shit I completely missed that.
>>
>>50715911
>I'm planning on sorcerously binding the Artful Temple to the Houses of Secrets and Mystery
Seems hard to do, but possibly useful?

>after building a vast manse-network for it in the Beyond Sword of Creation-style,
Huh. I mean, I know you were doing something like that with your own Poles, but how're you planning to keep something as stable as a manse-network there? The Artful Temple itself functions sorta as a beachhead of reality (or at least, relative stability) into there, but I'm not sure there's any real geomancy to speak of otherwise?

>And then wield the Staff as its' control rod for double N/A power.
...Well, every sorcerer needs a fancy staff.

>spoiler
She?

>Cytherea
Ah yes, that's a pretty good idea. If you can get a hold of her.
>>
>>50716027
What Terrain drawback?
>>
>>50716065
Probably just trying to cover his ass by posting under the name. Anybody can put up a name, it's not like he has a trip or anything. Heck, look, even I can do it. If he looked up he would see how things already went.
>>
>>50715916
1. Safety
2. Fun
3. Justice
4. Power
?. Waifus
>>
>>50715916
1. Justice/Protecting the innocent
2. Fun
3. My kids/spouses
4. Building stuff
5 Acquiring pretty shiny things. I'm starting to collect gems for a collection of pretty magic nicknacks.
6. Writing stuff...whoops. For a self-professed author actually writing seems to be the lowest priority.
>>
>>50716092
Errai Rising. Autocorrect is a bitch
>>
>>50716077
Heavens you would happen to be related to Elianora?
>>
>>50715993
How insane does Scraping At The Door make you? Is it like a Mad Max barbarians style crazy or a "can't order a coffee without raving about how the nargles are trying to your brain" kind of crazy?
>>
>>50716077
There is an SCP that can provide you with the best cup of coffee ever, one so delicious that you might very well commit suicide due to the rest of life seeming so awful by comparison.

>>50716112
Now that's funny.
>>
>>50716092
He's asking about the 800 CP drawbacks in your Devil Survivor jumps, because he's convinced that with the way you've written it, it's supposed to be a no win clause since it negates your perks or whatever. Him and Godogma have basically whipped themselves up into a frenzy about how apparently this one drawback is a "shit" that deters people from taking the jump, despite being entirely optional.

Long story short, he doesn't like the way you worded your drawbacks.
>>
>>50716089
Something, something, yozi who canonically want's Onii-chan's dick. And the possibility of stealing said onii-chan's him-ness.
>>
>>50716042
Not really, other than the dissonance of being both a Saint and Child of the Devil and the like. Saint would have good synergy with Spirit if you take the time to bless your bike, chains, equipment etc. though, and Child of the Devil/Spirit of Justice could probably combine or stack their transformations.

>>50716049
100 CP then? I might switch it with Scraping at the Door and make the insanity more debilitating.

>>50716114
It's more Mad Max, yeah.
>>
>>50715993
I have to agree with this anon >>50716049 . 200 CP isn't even close to being enough for an almost guaranteed chain-ender.
>>
>>50716141
Ah. That seems obvious in hindsight.
>>
>>50716133
Exactly where have I ever said any of that? The exchange literally went "am I the only one that thinks the drawbacks are shit" and then someone asked how, and I explained that it was because of the way it dictated the way the fight went. No one is being whipped up into a frenzy
>>
File: 1465554741721.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465554741721.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>50714303
Combine a continent about the size of Asia total with the political landscape of feudal Japan and you got the basic premise.

My favorite part of it was the Demon King/Emperor hijacking my summoning and declaring me the new emperor before promptly dying and leaving me to pick up the pieces.

It was interesting, in the Chinese sense.
>>
File: 1406831860055.jpg (208KB, 728x518px) Image search: [Google]
1406831860055.jpg
208KB, 728x518px
>>50716112
Who?
>>50716127
Noted. Cat wizard needs new places to go, anyways.
>>
>>50716109
>>
>>50716153
100 CP? For Ghost Race? No. It's literally several times harder than the "Hard route" of Sold Soul.
>>
>>50716109
Well, someone asked me about what they should expect so I wrote it up. Really though, I don't get what you mean by "despite perks."

>>50716168
How does it dictate the way the fight goes?
>>
>>50716168
Viewing the forum thread doesn't require membership.
>>
>>50716173
>Who?
Well known modder for Skyrim/Fallout. Has a "minor" obsession with coffee. Does absolutely fantastic House Mods, all of them have something to do with coffee somewhere in the house.
>>
>>50716173
>Elianora
Woman who makes mods for Bethesda games, puts coffee in all of them.
>>
>>50716155
>>50716179
Yeah, it's a bit hard to price. Maybe I'll switch it with "YOU. GUILTY."?
>>
>>50716181
It seems like it's basically telling you how the fight goes no matter what. I don't really think it can be taken in any other way.
>>50716183
Doesnt change the fact that barely anything you said is true, but a gross exaggeration
>>
>>50716173
Do not drink that coffee, the suicide thing wasn't a joke. Any one who drinks a perfect X from that SCP is screwed.
>>
>>50716224
But it's not? All it does is list their abilities, the order you'll fight them in, their strategies, and how Errai has a second form/phase.
>>
>>50716042
Who's Sunny?
>>
>>50716224
You do realize that most people can't read your mind right? All I'm seeing here is a guy saying that the writing is shit, another guy saying that it's a piece of shit that deters him from jumping it, and little discussion besides that. If you're going to ask questions and phrase everything as shit, then how are people supposed to take it?
>>
>>50716205
I would suggest moving it to 300 CP and then altering it quite a bit. If 'skill' is the only deciding factor, then it's pretty much impossible.

Like, statistically, if there are thousands of riders, then just starting a fraction of a second later will lose you the race, you might be easily screwed if someone gets in your way, etc. There are hundreds of factors that could easily lose you the race if 'skill' is the only factor that you can control.

Like, it could easily be a 600 CP drawback as written.
>>
So, I've got a bit of a "dream" theme going with my chain at the moment. Nothing major, just a pattern I noticed. Any good jumps to continue that? Aside from Paprika, which I just went to.
>>
>>50716153
Eh, I'd prefer you keep them both as is.
>>
>>50716287
Anima Beyond Fantasy, Elan with Erebus. He's more nightmare than dream, but still might be cool.
>>
>>50716287
Lovecraft (That Dream Perk), Gravity Falls (Dream Demon), Changeling the Lost (Oneiromancy).
>>
>>50716173
I think you may have overlooked the cloning part of aurora when you made the space pirate capstone One of Many. It seems to invalidate a large portion of One of Many, and adds other stuff too, though it doesn't seem to copy memories. I was wondering what your thoughts on that were.
>>
>>50716287
Alice in Wonderland and Alice: Through the Looking-glass both have surrealist dream like qualities to them.
>>
>>50716287
DC Occult isn't finished but it has a perk to let you project yourself into the Dreaming.
>>
>>50716287
Gravity Falls, Fallen London, Changeling, Exalted: Mortals Gauntlet (Fae!), maybe the DC Occult that's coming up.
>>
>>50716287
Bloodborne has a like that, I think.

Kingdom Hearts lets you create creatures from dreams I believe.
>>
File: Mgr-Sunny.png (2MB, 949x2906px) Image search: [Google]
Mgr-Sunny.png
2MB, 949x2906px
>>50716262
Super genius child prodigy from Metal Gear. At a single digit age she was an expert on genetics, programming, and engineering because of an experiment by the Patriots and tutelage by Hal and Naomi. Also adorable and a literal autist.
>>
>>50716344
>>50716341
>>50716331
>>50716348
>>50716316
>>50716310
Cool! Thanks everyone!
>>
>>50715834
>>50715847
Cheers, both of those seem like they'd help. I'll probably do a build for either/both soon.

>>50715916
1. Not dying.
2. Fun.

All other priorities are kind of related to priority 1 and 2.
>>
>>50716089
So, thanks to this >>50716287 guy I have the best idea. Previous Devil-Tiger will be Hopes, Dreams, Inheritance, and Time. All things are kinda ephemeral with him... just a thought.

Would this work out in any sort of way?
>>
>>50716283
Hmm... maybe instead of speed being equalized, the outliers in speed are brought down closer to the average? So if you're the fastest rider, you're still the fastest rider, but you're not faster by orders of magnitudes? And luck would be a factor, too, and you could always just try and take out the competition.
>>
I'm going to end up killing Gilgamesh but it would be a shame to let all his shinies go to waste. Might even make my inner magpie sob. So if I manage to somehow empty them into a GoB of my own, will they vanish when I kill him?
>>
>>50715916
1. Not dying
2. Shineys
3. Waifu
4. Daghteru
5. Fun
>>
>>50716318
Oh, whoops. My intent for Light of Aurora was mostly 'being really good at genetics', and the clones wouldn't really be as perfect (or near-perfect) as the ones from One of Many. One of Many is basically having an assembly line of a creature or creatures, while Light of Aurora is a more 'mundane' version of cloning.

I'll clarify it in later errata, but that is a sincere mistake of mine. Just assume they compliment each other if you take both.
>>
>>50716395
Most likely. All the other Noble Phantasms disappear after the servants died. Also he probably has to much stuff to take in just ten years.
>>
>>50716395
Due to Grail and Servant Summoning mechanics, yes - his GoB contents are tied to him and will disappear with him.
>>
>>50716395
If you steal his treasures, then no, they shouldn't disappear. They're actual treasures, they don't depend on him to exist, though I think GoB itself does.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50716089
I'm still working on the nuances of that, alas. I do think the other Oramus perks well help, since it's likely a lot of his Charms pertain to defining the impossible into possibility. I'll look into experimentation with Impossible Theorems, which can be used to stabilise Parabola (Fallen London's eldritch dream dimension) well enough to be colonised, apparently. Also Writ of Worlds to use the Correspondence to write some meta-books in order to integrate L-Space's literary dimensions at key junctures between the manse and the Houses-sort of like what the Yozis were trying to do by turning Creation into Hell; maybe even an artificial elemental pole of Oramus? I think DeSu2's Dragon Stream might also be useful for exotic dragon line alignment, given it sealed off the void unleashed by Polaris and two of them were used to disrupt normally invincible Administrators. One idea I've been toying with is Discworld's Noble Dragons and Puzzles & Dragons' Dragonology-basically making dragons out of Oramus' essence, using some Desutech to fuse them with the Nobles and then making manses out of that due to their sympathic resonance with Oramus, who himself is a good example of the Beyond being stabilised.

...on the other, I should probably think an idea that amounts to "build manses using dragons as brick and mortar" through before committing to it.

>She

Who Lives In Her Name

And yeah, I'm wagering she'll be rather interested in the Dragon Stream too as well as various other geomancy tricks I could use to help her reconnect with the grandkids.

>>50716153
Fair enough, thanks!

>>50716262
My daughter. I uh, gave the Mother of Fire-an alternate universe version of my ex, who was the personification of cosmic fire basically-an...emergency prana transfusion in Mage: The Awakening.

Decades later, a Judgement egg mysterious washed up on my doorstep in Sunless Sea.

And then Generic Parenting Jump happened.

And the rest, as they say, is history.
>>
>>50716395
Probably. Get that one perk from counterstrike that lets you buy any weapon you've seen.

But expensive, but I assume most people have a way around that by ten jumps or so.
>>
>>50716405
>Not protecting the daughteru over shinies.
Shame jumper, shame!
>>
>>50716395
I'd half expect the Babylonian DRM to auto-report you to the Babylonian DMCA and send a Babylonian SWAT team after you.
>>
>>50716415
>>50716418
Weren't they actual treasures that he took for himself though? Would they really vanish with him?
>>
>>50716282
What in the hell are you talking about? I said the drawbacks were shit, not the Jump, I actually quite like it.
>>50716259
An absolute combat monster, Lucifer not only hits harder than anything you’ve ever faced before, he seems to be shrugging off your attacks like nothing. In fact, as the battle goes on, he doesn’t get weaker, he gets STRONGER,
>>
>>50716437
Sorry, you seem to have missunderstood. 3 and 4 fall under 'getting new', when the setting has one I want.

Protecting daughteru's falls under 1, Not dying.
>>
>>50716447
They were treasures he took while he was alive. It's no different from how Lancer got Gae Bolg. They'll disappear when he dies.
>>
>>50716442
>Babylonian SWAT team after you.
Time traveling Babylonian cops is just crazy enough for me to see actually happen in the Nasu-verse
>>
>>50716452
>An absolute combat monster, Lucifer not only hits harder than anything you’ve ever faced before, he seems to be shrugging off your attacks like nothing. In fact, as the battle goes on, he doesn’t get weaker, he gets STRONGER,
Can you not tell the difference between statements that are made for fluff versus actual conditions?
>>
>>50716415
>>50716418
>>50716424
So I'd probably need some way to keep Gil's "essence" around?

>>50716434
I mean, I plan to get UBW so I'll be able to at least partially replicate them anyway, but I doubt either would let me manage to get all of the millions of NPs.

>>50716442
Hey, I killed him fair and square.
>>
>>50716488
Gilgamesh does have (the original) DRM on Ea that stops other people from using or copying it.
>>
File: SCP.jpg (37KB, 258x278px) Image search: [Google]
SCP.jpg
37KB, 258x278px
Ok, which one of you guys are responsible for this?

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-118-j
>>
>>50716394
Hmm... If you can take out the competition, that should be sufficient, yeah. You probably wouldn't be able to take out /all/ of them, but that would actually give you a fighting chance.
>>
>>50716452
The author of the jump has literally just told you that he doesn't share your same perspective on the issue, but somehow you're trying to force your perspective onto him. Why are you even doing this? The jump has been out for how long and nobody else has felt this driven to point out whatever flaws you're seeing.
>>
>>50716506
There is nothing in the Jump that suggests it is fluff, and barely any Jumps have actual fluff for drawbacks.
>>
>>50716508
It's not like actually owning the thing ever stopped DMCA takedowns. All they have to do is believe it still belongs to Gil's estate. /s
>>
>>50716547
I literally only came here to find out whether or not it was binding, and he asked me to show an example of where such a thing was. I did that, and in no way am I "forcing" any views on him, I'm arguing more with the person that keeps exaggerating shit.
>>
>>50716513
>http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-118-j
DrMagnus, apparently. He claims credit in the discussion page.
>>
Is MtA Space magic the best form of space fuckery in the chain? In terms of direct abilities; I'm sure there's tech that does it better.
>>
>>50716623
X-Men Movies has some good shit, as does Worm.
>>
>>50716452
Have you played Devil Survivor? Him getting stronger and stronger is part of fight with him, because he's not going all out. It's a game to him. As for the other parts, it's fluff. It's in other drawbacks as well. It gives the drawback and the fight a feeling of "You're fighting the guy who usually serves as a final boss fight or extremely difficult bonus boss battle in this case. Get ready for pain." Well, that, and in-setting he's also ridiculously strong but whatever.

>>50716564
Bramastra, I think you need to relax. This is an imagination game. If you really have that much of an issue with it, just don't take the drawback.
>>
File: Smoke cloves.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Smoke cloves.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>50716513
>http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-118-j

I'm going to be using that one.
>>
>>50716406
That makes sense. Thank you.
>>
>>50715993
Why are you leaving us for SB?
>>
>>50716683
This can only end well.
>>
>>50716644
Yes I have played Devil Survivor recently even, my problem is more in the "your attacks don't hurt him category but thanks for the clarification.
>>50716683
I'm pretty sure YJ is just making an account to see how things are like SkyMantis did.
>>
>>50716696
He's having a conversation with someone named Cadenza about hiding on SB, so yeah. Another jumpmaker lost.

>>50716705
Parasite.
>>
>>50715993
What happens if I take spirit of the jumper and YOU.GUILTY
>>
>>50716720
Johnny spends 10 years on fire staring into a mirror?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
So after my last drunken escapade, I managed to distablize the balance of souls or something, I am being sent to AA via Jump-Chan. Where is the best AA in the Multi-Verse /JC?
>>
>>50716715
You said the same thing about ASA and he's still here way more than he is there. You're just stirring shit for no good reason. Even if you realy weren't you being a petty bitch would actually constitute a valid reason for leaving.
>>
>>50716764
ASA posts way more there.

I'm pointing out how another jumpmaker has decided fuck us and fled to somewhere infinitely worse. It's a problem and people need to face it.
>>
>>50716683
>>50716715
I'm not; I check the thread over there occasionally and I noticed that someone posted the WIP of Ghost Rider a few pages back, and since I forget to put my name on some of my Jumps nobody over there knew who made it. I edited my signature over there to have a list of the Jumps I've made, and answered someone's question about Young Justice; that's it. I'm not leaving.
>>
>>50716720
He refuses to listen to your advice and tries to kick you out of his body?

>>50716763
Actraiser. Have a chat with the Master/Yahweh and you'll be right as rain in no time.

Or you could be boring and go to someplace like Undertale or Slice of Life, I guess.
>>
>>50716784
>I'm not
You've made an account, starting posting about fleeing, and are posting there. So yes, you have. Just like everyone else who has, you'll start leaning on it more and more. You're abandoning us.
>>
>>50716796
Why are you being such a colossal dick? For fucks sake he says he isn't planning on leaving so take his word.
>>
>>50716782
>infinitely worse

You and I might think that anon but some people can't handle the bantz.
>>
Do I need to start posting more Initial D.

I will.

I'll fucking do it.
>>
>>50716811
Because your forum is a fucking parasite that keeps stealing jumpmakers.

Hell, pretty sure Cadenza is just fucking dirge, who has abandoned us for you pieces of shit too.
>>
>>50716782
No he doesn't you moron. I crosspost and he hasn't been there in weeks.

The only person fucking anyone is you with your paranoid bullshit. If you genuinely gave a shit you'd spend less time bitching at the very peole you're trying to keep fromleaving instead o blatently egging them on to.
>>
>>50716796
>They can't.
>Thanks!
>It'd be pretty safe; just don't load up on drawbacks or go looking for trouble, and you should be fine.
>Eh, shitposting doesn't really bother me that much. I saw someone posted the WIP of Ghost Rider a few pages ago, so I decided to pop over for a bit after adding the list of Jumps that I've made to my signature.
>Thanks! And I'll keep that in mind, thank you for telling me that.
This is his entire post history. Clearly the words of one fleeing.
>>
>>50716827
Give people a reason to stay, motherfucker.
>>
Alright folks, I need some fucking cyanide jump tosses so I can forget finals tomorrow.
Can't promise I'll ever manage to post the build, since I'm already in a started chain and can only work on the build in between suicide contemplation studying, but I'd be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>50716796
Just like you deserve.
>>
>>50716796
You're just stirring things up needlessly and trying to nitpick on specific words, even taking a contextual joke seriously to further your own chicken little act. Can you stop?
>>
>>50716791
>Actraiser. Have a chat with the Master/Yahweh and you'll be right as rain in no time.
I know very little of that one. Is it the one where the Master/Yahweh has a mindrape field of BELIEVE IN ME?
>>
>>50716827
You're the shitposter aren't you. Good job on getting me to bite the bait there.
>>
>>50716835
>I crosspost
Another shitty parasite defending his horrible website.

>>50716835
No, it's their parasitic forum. They've stolen both YJ and dirge now.

>>50716841
They already decided to abandon us. Nothing I say can help us there.
>>
>>50716850
Well, at least you can learn.
>>
>>50716811
There's a troll who literally considers it his job to kill the Jumpchain thread. He primarily does it by picking one jumpmaker in particular and posting bait at them, all while being apparently immune to reports.

Just ignore them, and report their more egregious posts the next morning if you care to do so.
>>
>>50716842
Youtube, Great Detective, Super Paper Mario.
>>
>>50716835
>>50716811
You guys do realize this is Scatovore trying one of his tried and tested methods of shitposting, right? Just report and ignore.
>>
>>50716846
>Needlessly
>SB keeps stealing jumpmakers, who migrate over to their community and abandon this one.
>Needlessly
Or maybe it's a huge problem that we should at least address?
>>
>>50716842
>Those spoilers
SixStrings I'll be IRC. If you will, please stop by. I take such things very seriously Six.
>>
>>50716866
>>50716850
No. Why are you assuming someone who has a problem with their thread stealing jumpmakers to be the shitposter? Have you ever even seen him post like this, you blind idiots?

You're so focused on him that you ignore it when anyone else has a problem with something. You're going to keep calling me a shitposter even as this thread dries up and dies because "Hurr you're just shitposting about everyone leaving!" is your only response when it actually fucking happens.
>>
Has anyone here ever destroyed a universe?
>>
Everyone, see >>50716864.

He's blatently admitting it. Mods, do your jobs already.
>>
>>50716902
I had an old chain where that happened once or twice.
>>
>>50716849
What? No, the Master is one of the nicest gods in fiction. He performs miracles to help people, goes into battle personally (sort of, he animates a statue but still), and he's always willing to listen to prayers. He's even content at being abandoned and forgotten by humanity if it means they're safe. Trust me, if there's ever a god you can believe in, it's the Master. He's not the strongest, sure, but again, he's one of the nicest.

>>50716850
He's pretty much a constant pain in the ass. Check the "Scatovore" image posted here >>50714797 for his usual tactics.
>>
File: initial-d-331529.jpg (153KB, 1200x930px) Image search: [Google]
initial-d-331529.jpg
153KB, 1200x930px
Can't you see now
Emotions
Riding into your mind...?

Déjà Vu!
I've just been in this place before!
(Higher on the street!)
And I know it's my time to come home!
Calling you!
(Standing on my feet!)

WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Déjà Vu!
I've just been in this time before!
(Higher on the beat!)
And I know it's a place to come home!
Calling you!
(Standing on my feet!)

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>50716919
A post denying your stupid accusations can't be billed as 'admitting it' unless you're actually illiterate.
>>
>>50716849
No, it's the one where the Master/God is perfectly fine with not being believed in. It makes him happy, he knows that people only pray to him if there's something wrong with their lives, so not being prayed to indicates that he's done his job well. He's a nice guy.
>>
>>50716884
By your own admission and reasoning, there's no point, so in short, you have achieved nothing but made this place a more unpleasant place to post in.
>>
>>50716902
I can't seem to go a chain without making my own Green Sun expy. At this point, if all my Jumpers got together, it would be a Rainbow Connection Constellation.
>>
>>50716920
...how? Was it on accident, at least?
>>
File: 1478872787218.png (600KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1478872787218.png
600KB, 600x595px
>>50716863
The issue with SB is not that there is cross posters

The issue is that some posters there think that because they think they could do a jump better it gives them the right to do a better jump and balance issues that arise from their hug box mentality.

The internet is a free market man, some people can't handle the amount of salt we fling at each other on a daily basis they're gonna go to their own forum, with black jack and hookers
>>
>>50716890
It's all comedic hyperbole my dude, don't worry about it. It's finals, so I'm a bit worried, but making bad jokes by way of over exaggerating comes with breathing at this point.
>>
>>50716901
>Have you ever even seen him post like this, you blind idiots?
Concern trolling makes up 10% by volume of our shitposters shitposts.
>>
>>50716933
>stupid axcusations

You're the one claiming to somehow to have completely true knowledge of other people's' posting habits while decrying crossposters, hypocrite. You're also a liar.
>>
>>50716938
I think that acknowledging a problem does a lot more to fix an issue than sticking your fingers in your ears and pretending it doesn't happen. Both dirge and YJ have moved over there. This is a fact. Both are talking about hiding away from this thread there. Another fact. So while we can't do anything about THEM, what can we do to stop it in the future?

>>50716958
The issue is crossposters. Everyone who goes here eventually becomes an exclusive poster there. They prefer their praising, coddling attitude to here, as is human nature, and thus this thread continues to dry up.
>>
>>50716964
They always have a sarcastic tone and he never replies to people calling him out except to accuse them of being him. You're not seeing that here.
>>
>>50716919
No, you twat, I wasn't admitting anything. Bramaster was obviously biting bait, but SB'ers, cute naive little sheltered things that they are, can't spot bait to save their lives. I was complimenting him on learning.

Calm your tits.
>>
>>50716946
So does each chain do a different colored Sun, then? Because that sounds kind of oddly endearing.
>>
>>50716958
>The issue is that some posters there think that because they think they could do a jump better it gives them the right to do a better jump and balance issues that arise from their hug box mentality.
You say that, but their drive is less than a fraction of ours, with pretty much little to no replacement jumps, so the statement doesn't really seem to hold weight.
>>
>>50716969
Welcome to the free market dumbass. Either make the thread more appealing or quit whining. If SB is genuinely taking our Jumpmakers, they are doing something better than us.
>>
>>50716979
Concern trolling with sprinkles on top is still concern trolling. I am not interested in helping you shitpost, so we're done here.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
>>50716902
Not as of yet, thankfully.

>>50716929
>>50716936
Okay just trying to make sure.

>>50716963
Whilst I can't judge you for your choices in venting please be a bit more clear on such things, SixStrings. I like you, but those kinds of things are things I take seriously. You're a friend in my book so threat to your life will be taken seriously even if all I can do is be one guy on the net saying don't do it.
>>
>>50716990
How the fuck am I supposed to stop the shitposter?

>Stop whining
About losing out on content and posters? This is a big fucking deal. It's something worth complaining about, more than some piddling interpretation bitching.

>They are doing something better.
Considering nothing produced for them has ever been of any quality, that's objectively untrue.
>>
>>50716969
I'm guessing that daddy never came back from his "quick trip to the corner store to buy some cigarettes?"
>>
>>50716952
Well I took a couple of drawbacks I shouldn't have taken, and this was a chain where the Jumper jumped way to fast into a conclusion so he basically just wiped the universe clean because he panicked and decided it was the best way. IIRC it was the Xmen drawback where he decided the best course of action was immediate universal destruction. I think he might have collapsed the dimension Darkseid owned as well.
>>
File: IMG_0739.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>50716969
>how do we stop it

Hey I've got an idea.

Don't be a dick.
>>
>>50717010
It would explain the fear of abandonment.
>>
>>50716969
I'm still here though.
>>
File: download.jpg (16KB, 314x161px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 314x161px
I just spent the last two and a half hours reading Exalted sourcebooks just so I can make a build for the jump and try to track the discussions about desert demons and soul incest.

What am I even doing?
>>
>>50717019
Both of them made their accounts and started the process before I said anything. Thus nothing I've done can be blamed for it.

>>50717026
Not for long. Again, everyone who makes an account there transitions into being mainly an SB poster then exclusively an SB poster.
>>
>>50717002
>About losing out on content
You aren't losing out on content if they move over, you can still do their jumps. You just choose not to.
>>
>>50717027
Hopefully, you're having fun.
>>
File: GreenSun.png (47KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
GreenSun.png
47KB, 650x450px
>>50716983
Well it's usually whatever color I associate with that Jumper, so Alice English had a Yellow Sun, Alex had Red, Alice Winters went Blue, Sophia had Fuschia, and Alice English: The Englishing is probably going to end up with Orange or Red again. I just think Suns made of multiple universes are inherently cool.
>>
>>50717038
>You aren't losing out on content
If they even make anything else, it'll be low SB quality without any constructive criticism or care for quality.

>if they move over, you can still do their jumps. You just choose not to.
Nobody wants to do their exclusives because they're terrible.
>>
>>50717019
>Don't be a dick.

>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg
>>
>>50716902
Does inaction count?

I tried to help, to warn them, but those idiots from CoH just. Wouldn't. LISTEN. So I kinda gave up, huddled in the warehouse with my companions, and offered a dry laugh when people came to beg at the forcewall as the universe collapsed.

Does that makes me a bad person?
>>
>>50717026
You're arguing with someone who has the explicitly stated belief that:
A) Literally all of the Jump Makers are leaving for SB
and
B) Literally no one who posts on SB has ever posted a jump of any worth ever, including by people who have left

Logically, this implies that jumps automatically lose all of their quality as soon as the author posts on SB, I guess? Either way, it's not a winnable argument.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhqeNUFCyI0
>>
>>50717057
OR, OR the presence of decent may add some actual constructive criticism to SB.

And fucking seriously? ASA /rarely/ posts over there, like holy shit barely at all.
>>
>>50717027

I'm doing the exact same thing, only I've been doing it for 2 days, consuming all my free time. Does anyone know where Liegers stats are? Or more specifically his sword?
>>
>>50717077
>Logically, this implies that jumps automatically lose all of their quality as soon as the author posts on SB
Then if dirge releases his jumps over there he'll basically either refute or give credit to that anon's argument.
>>
File: projectors.jpg (30KB, 425x531px) Image search: [Google]
projectors.jpg
30KB, 425x531px
>>50717057
>Nobody
>>
>>50717090
Now you're being a utopianist. A bad community leads to bad content. And they're innately bad.

>Rarely
A long conversation just about every day is hardly 'rarely'.
>>
There's a CKII Jump here right? Is there an ASOIAF drawback for it?
>>
>>50717111
Tell me about your Artemis Fowl build, anon.
>>
>>50717118
I think it's still being worked on.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

>>50716872
Alright, we only got one caller, but one's enough. Thanks English. Rollin.

1. Camwhoring and You
2. Great Dicks
3. Man I Love Origami
>>
>>50717147
I guess that means Tits or GTFO, man.
>>
>>50717099
It strikes me as strange that he decided to flee this thread to one to which his major interaction is them bitching about his jumps. It's like he decided we were TOO positive about them.
>>
>>50717123
We have a jump for that?
>>
>>50717156
The shit we do for subs man. Build will be up in a bit, doin this one problem per procrastination excuse thing so it'll take slightly longer if I'm an idiot.

I'm an idiot.
>>
>>50717147
Oh, uh, Okami, Actraiser, Generic Magical Girl, Mega Man Classic, Spyro, and KOTOR. There, that should bring you up to eight jumps.
>>
>>50717168
Well, there's also the fact that nobody ever talks about them here, to give positive /or/ negative feedback. At least they critique and mention them somewhat frequently.
>>
>>50717184
SB does.
>>
>>50717184
>>50717203
SV, not SB
https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/general-cyoa-thread.8449/page-31#post-2860959
>>
>>50717194
Exclusive negativity is hardly an improvement. Makes me think he's a masochist.

Regardless, people talking about him leaving earlier today seem to be correct. I don't think they would have guessed he'd have fled to our aborted twin, though. A much worse outcome.
>>
>>50717026
>You're leaving
>No I'm not
>Yes you are
Logic in action.
>>
>>50717223
Because people lie. You should have learned that by now. Observable trends, however, do not.
>>
File: IMG_0240.jpg (111KB, 938x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.jpg
111KB, 938x852px
>>50714303
Imagine 1600s with Fantasy Races. Elves are the super power with them being a kind of a Spanish Holy Roman Empire mix. Humans only rule England expie, which they share with their "kin" Dwarves & Halflings. Italy is full of wacky gnomes, and Russians are Orcs. The new world is mostly beastmen, so think of Lizardmen, Snakemen, Walrusmen...etc.

Magic is mostly just willing it into existence. Hand gestures make it more powerful and precise. Majority the magic is done via pacts. Either a pact with your church or via spirit. Some allow for multiple pacts, but the powers that grant magic are often fickle & jealous.
>>
File: Hello Jumpchain Thread.gif (912KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Hello Jumpchain Thread.gif
912KB, 500x281px
Hey guys what's up!
>>50716796
>>50716811
>>50716844
>>50716846
>>50716933
>>50716980
>Back out slowly
>>
>>50717217
Funny what consistently keeping a goddamn shit-pile circulating does.

The Dirge vs Red shit ya'll's have been helping the shitposter circulate? Yeah, think about it.
>>
>>50717217
Figures the "jumpmaker" you all were trying to put on a pedestal last thread was responsible for pushing dirge over to SB.
>>
>>50717042
It's interesting, but I don't even have anyone to play it with so this is the only purpose it'll serve. And I should be re-reading the Belgariad instead.

>>50717097
You have a tendency to get completely lost in random things like this, too?
>>
>>50717240
>powers that grant magic are often fickle & jealous

So, some sort of waifumancy, then?
>>
So jumpers are there any times you've committed Genocide on a Pantheon?
>>
>>50717247
Just leave thread for a few days. Find something more constructive, cuz this? This isn't.
>>
>>50717250
>Ya'll
I've been ignoring it completely. To me, it was obviously bait. That you guys keep calling ME bait while jumping at the chance to respond to that shit, though? I guess that proves it's not that obvious.

>>50717258
Die.
>>
>>50717265
>for a few days
Bad suggestion, reads more like you want to kill us than to help anyone.
>>
Salt levels in this thread are reaching critical conditions. We need a medic for all the butthurt as well.
>>
>>50717273
My apologies, I was using 'ya'll' as in the inclusive thread-wide 'you all' instead of a direct-target 'you all'.
>>
File: Ya Boy.png (129KB, 399x242px) Image search: [Google]
Ya Boy.png
129KB, 399x242px
>>50717283
>>
>>50717283
>tell someone to go do something constructive with their lives than hang around a salt city

>"you want to kill us"

Right. Fuck it. I'm out to go get drunk and play video games. Prolly gonna be Sengoku Basara. See you all later.
>>
File: unlimitedbaitworks.jpg (32KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
unlimitedbaitworks.jpg
32KB, 622x626px
>>50717300
>This thread
>>
>>50717262
Yeah. The Church (Catholic with named filed off) is the largest provider of magic. It doesn't play nicely with others. Powerful elemental spirits granting magic is uncommon, they tend to share power more often.

Demonic spirits are rare, and actively encourage you to take more pacts than you can chew. That way when you flounder which most do, they're their to pick up the scraps that are left.
>>
>>50717261

Pretty much. When I find an interesting setting I usually spend hours on it learning all the worldbuilding and lore behind which I usually don't use except in imagination exercises like this.
>>
>>50717097
>Does anyone know where Liegers stats are?
Ligier, if I remember correctly, very explicitly does NOT have stats.
>>
Answer for this?
>>50714699
>>
>>50717203
>>50717211
It's a bit uneven, but it doesnt seem horrible. why is it not on the drive?
>>
>>50717374
Because it hands you top tier power for the setting at like 100 and 200 points.
>>
>>50717345
I know what that's like.
>>
>>50717033
You literally just got told by someone who did and beats the shit out of your assumption so hard you tried to lie about his posting habits.

Face it: People make more jumps when they think people are hyped for jumps. Every post you've made only worsens the likelihood of that ever happening again.
>>
>>50717398
...Not seeing it.
>>
>>50716395
You'll need some way to prevent them all from disappearing if you kill him.

>>50716424
They're not actual treasures anymore then Gil is the actual Gilgamesh. Just like him, they're summoned copies of the original.
>>
>>50717416
>Got told
He posts there more than here. So no.
>>
>>50717464
Would this work? >>50716434
>>
>>50717363
>>50714699
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/35613113/#35624309

>...You arrive either just before the beginning of the war, or right before the order to kill every one of them is issued.
>>
>>50717450
The Mastermind perk is based on Artemis Fowl himself and he's certainly a memetic keikau-man, beating like everyone in the setting from what I've been told.
>>
What are some jumps that give you "positions" and titles in future jumps?

Stuff like Spice and Wolf that makes you a noble, or Mob which makes you a crimelord.
>>
File: nausicaä.jpg (899KB, 1000x1069px) Image search: [Google]
nausicaä.jpg
899KB, 1000x1069px
>>50715682
i was working on a nausicaä jump. have the frame work for it then stopped. might give it up for adoption. do you know if dirge was working on his our jump for it?
>>
>>50717464
Any suggestions on how to prevent them from disappearing?
>>
>>50717398

What do you mean exactly? I seems fine to me, overall?
>>
>>50717483
No he doesn't retard.

Just search "JC" or "antispiral" "blank" or whatever his avatar's titled as in 4plebs. Your lies are the easiest to disprove.
>>
>>50717500
Not really stealing if you're just buying them up front.

>>50717522
You'd need to transfer the conceptual ownership to yourself and cut the connection they have to Gilgamesh whilst supplying your own energy to them from then on. That way they won't disappear when he does and they also won't disappear if you just run out of energy, since they'd count as 'your' Noble Phantasms. That's about the most effective way I can think of to keep the benefits of them being NPs and have them stay with you. I'm sure you can find some magic that can do that or some perks floating about to help now that you know what you need to do.
>>
>>50717510
Artemis is beaten multiple times. He has good plans certainly and some great tech but he's not Aizen level "I planned your life."
>>
>>50717464
Mind answering >>50711988 ?
>>
>>50717374
Was it ever posted here? That might be why.
>>
>>50717483
You know what's fucking hilarious? By asserting this, even if it were true you'd be admitting you too are a crossposter and therefore in danger of being an SB native.
>>
File: nice.gif (419KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
419KB, 500x230px
>>50717504
Thank you, kind sir
>>
>>50717545
So probably Merging+Aspect Manifestation? I'd suggest the Drop-in capstone from Ghost Rider, but there's no damn way you're getting him to part with his treasures except through mind control.
>>
>>50717545
I actually do have an idea now. Is there anything he would consider valuable enough to be worth trading his entire collection for?
>>
>>50717561
There's a post from Joebobjoe(?) a few posts down offering to post it here, so i think it probably was.
>>
>>50717579
Actually, you can watch the SB threads without being a member, so that's not entirely true.
>>
>>50717532
His avatars don't have consistent names.

>>50717579
I don't post there. I just look at profiles or occasionally the last page and see this sort of thing.
>>
>>50717510

Ehhh, honestly Artemis is smart but not that smart. He fucks up regularly and once even ruined his relationship with one of his closest alies by guilting her in time traveling to save his mother. Not exactly the moves of a genius.
>>
>>50715916
>SCIENCE!
>waifus
>power
>creation
>furthering the quality of life for people
>trolling the baddies
>>
>>50716902
yes
>>
>>50717610
You're still there, by your own logic that means you're gonna leave any day.

Doesn't matter, even the search inputs I can see go on for easily almost a thousand posts.
>>
File: The Eight.jpg (52KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
The Eight.jpg
52KB, 620x310px
>>50717185
>>50717186
>>50716872
Jump 26: Youtube
Background: Creator (900CP)
I mean really did we think I would take anything else. drug lab tutorials would violate ToS

Perks:
Talent (Free)
>Ah, perks. The lazy man's way to success.
Miracle of Sound (800CP)
>Gavin's shit is pretty good at times, but more importantly music perks hell yeah
Speed Painting (600CP)
>Never have a video run too long or too short again!
In the Groove (300CP)
>Collabs are now optional. Sick.
Angry Army (100CP)
>Hey, and my fans aren't dicks. Also cool.

Items:
Perfect Headset (Free)
>"perfect audio fidelity" Yo guys I think I'm in love.
Artist's Block (0CP)
>Just in case.

Alright dudes, let's rock the fuck out and maybe do that Bob Ross thing on Twitch where we teach people how to play the guitar. Could be hella cute, every month I can collab with dedicated twitch subs who practiced hard and upload a video we all worked on.
Also my air conditioner is broken that's why my shirt's off okay don't mention it or maybe do ladies
>>
So is there any particular reason for a 0cp drawback where Spongebob and Patrick are gay in the spongebob jump?
>>
>>50717610
Also, dirge has just outright said that he's only going to post there from then on and admitted that he basically is moving there now.

>>50717663
Pretty sure I stated making an account/posting was the problem.
>>
>>50717674
Pretty sure I've said you're completely full of shit and wish you would leave. Need some help with those moving goalposts? Because you've gone from expecting people to believe you without evidence to trying to use more bullshit to cover up being called out.
>>
>>50717549
>>50717617
He's good in comparison to nearly everyone else in the series.

In the first book alone, he
>Discovers the existence of fairies.
>Kidnaps one, getting past their mind control.
>Holds it hostage for gold.
>And manages to outsmart their time-manipulation magic to dodge a bomb that instakills life.

Despite that fact that fairies have both magic, and technology that's at least several decades ahead of what humans have.
He also reverse-engineers a little bit of their tech, IIRC.

And he's fucking 13.
On the regular he outsmarts people who should have him dead to rights.

But I'm more concerned about Butler. That guy was fucking cool.
>>
>>50717715
Get the fuck off my side cunt.
>>
>>50717728
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread.393563/page-1233#post-29324728

Right there.
>>
>>50717715
Die.

>>50717741
You're not me.

>>50717728
Look, you keep insulting me because you keep ignoring what's going on. Seriously, there's proof of what I've been saying just displayed and you still just insult me.

>>50717751
There's that, and his post before last too.
>>
>>50717729
And he's not unique in being that smart. There are at least three people on par with him. Besides he beat the fairies by having surprise and luck on his side. He also discovered them thanks to a healthy dose of time travel.
>>
>>50717751
Oh, good fucking job trying to bait people into gong over you so can turn around and try to claim the moral high ground again. Seriously, kill yourself.

You got caught lying about ASA, nobody's buying your shit about dirge now.
>>
>>50717782
Not me. Also, people can go look. They don't have to take anything on faith.
>>
>>50717760
I know I'm not, you think I want to be associated with Timmy either?

And you're still makinshit up and the worst part is 4plebs disproves you easily.
>>
>>50717558
I'm fairly certain I actually answered that one in quite a bit of detail in the archives so have a look there.

>>50717593
I'm not sure. FSN/Zero Gilgamesh? I honestly doubt it. Caster Gilgamesh from GO might do it since he takes his kingdom much more seriously but I dunno too much about that yet.

>>50717669
Mommy was one creepy bitch. And everyone else was rather too grossed out.
>>
>>50717785
You can't be this stupid, if people can go look, they can tell your first claim was rubbish and come to their own conclusions.
>>
>>50717798
This guy >>50717751 links proof, though.
>>
>>50717823
Then why has everyone calling it rubbish specifically refused to look?
>>
File: spiders1481623652469.jpg (141KB, 1168x1249px) Image search: [Google]
spiders1481623652469.jpg
141KB, 1168x1249px
For those of you wondering what the fuck is going on, finals week is over in the US. So, as with summer, we can expect him to dedicate all his time to the thread.

Your best bet is to enjoy your holiday and either just peruse the thread casually or avoid it all together until after the first week of January.

Merry Christmas, /jc/!

>>50717801
>Mommy was one creepy bitch.
How can you be sure that was even Mommy?
>>
>>50717833
Not him, but some of us are sick of you and just can't be bothered.
>>
>>50717833
He says he's waiting out the shitstorm, not leaving.
>>
>>50715993
For Deal with the Devil/Faustian Bargain, could you tell me which of these would be viable? Just to help me get an idea of what I can do.

>Taking a kid's youth, using it to make yourself younger
>Taking an actress' beauty, to make yourself attractive
>Taking a gambler's luck, to improve your own
>Taking an artist's talent,in order to be just as good as they were
>Taking a mermaid's voice, just 'cause
>Taking someone's entire life, with Faustian Bargain, to do a rip-off of "It's a Wonderful Life"
>Taking a hero's destiny, in order to become the protagonist
>Going to a harem comedy and brokering a deal for a flat chest and a cow tits to swap boobs for a day
>Healing/hurting by getting people to agree to swap wounds
>Mitigating the Alcoholic drawback somewhat by repeatedly paying other people to take your liver damage and hangovers
>>
>>50716394
>Luck would be a factor too
Probably the main factor. We're talking about Ghost Riders from thousands of alternate worlds after all.

>You could always just try and take out the competition
Odds of that particular thought not crossing the minds of the other Ghost Riders in the race? Good luck.

Have you actually tried running some simulations of your drawback?
>>
>>50717877
Just wait, he's gonna go "you JUST know that means he's gone forever" to ignore there's a one-man refutation of him in this very thread.
>>
>>50717887
I'm not sure what you mean exactly by the It's A Wonderful Life one, but those would all work. If you mean showing them what their life would be like if they never existed, or if they died, than no.
>>
>>50717900
Sure. Why don't you go ahead and post "ASA"'s account for us all to see while you're making an ass of yourself? Unless you're scard his post count will mke you out to be a liar.
>>
>>50717926
>running simulations
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>50717978
Can you answer this >>50716720?
>>
>>50717968
It's SkyMantis.
>>
>>50717900
>words only mean what I personally want them to mean

Fuck off.
>>
>>50717993
Nobody wants you on their side and everyone hates you.
>>
>>50717667
>"So, uh, how do I turn on this camera thing?"
>"It's already on? Oh, then, how do I... shit."
>"That's a bit low... fuck, GLaDO- I mean Carolin- Secretary! Can you help me out with this?"

And so the Youtube jump went, with me being horribly inept at basic Youtuber skills yet still succeeding. I even learned valuable lessons, like:

>Jack Daniels bottles do not make good mic stands
>Teeling bottles do not make good mic stands
>Guinness bottles do not make good mic stands
>if you get swatted but actually have drugs in the house you still get arrested
>doing a face reveal boosts female viewship by at least 20%
>Everclear bottles do not make a good mic stand

Sorry for the short writings, but I do really appreciate humoring my request for a toss folks. Thanks.
>>
>>50717999
>>50716720
Carter Slade will come after you and Johnny instead; I'll add that in.
>>
>>50717978
I do believe he means actually gaming out a scenario in which your jumper has that drawback and it's their Nth jump, as opposed to "just putting it in the jump immediately".
>>
>>50718000
Sure it is

And how many posts does "he" have there, huh? And how many posts of his can be found in 4plebs? And how hypocritical do you have to be this insecure about other people's' posting habits without starting constructive discussion on the site you claim to want to disincentivise people from leaving?
>>
>>50717955
>If you mean showing them what their life would be like if they never existed, or if they died, than no.
That was exactly what I meant.
I'm slightly disappointed, but I can deal with it since everything else is apparently cool.

This makes me want to do a Straw Millionaire jump where, instead of getting CP, the jumper gets power through trading up old abilities, culminating in buying a Spark off a passing Planeswalker.
>>
>>50718040
At this point you come across like a parody by your tone and denial of facts. Not even my argument, just facts.
>>
>>50717993
I want to second what the other guy said even though he might be the guy I've been singling out for lying and apparently obsessing over what his sempais post
>>
>>50715993
>where once a marriage would have fallen apart, now it would never have existed
Wait so we can OMD people? That's fucking neat.
>>
>>50718041
>Straw Millionaire jump
Slight correction, I meant chain. It'd be way to meta to have a jump where you could trade away your abilities for others.
>>
>>50718063
And you don't? You make vague statement and expect people diatrly read into the same inferences as you? You refuse to acknowledge the example you gave at first was a complete miscalculation our part, and expect us to believe you based on this random account.
>>
>>50718029
I try to, but apparently I underestimated how hard it would be. I might lower the amount to hundreds or even just dozens, since there's a lot of concern about the difficulty.
>>
File: SkyMantis.png (195KB, 1135x613px) Image search: [Google]
SkyMantis.png
195KB, 1135x613px
>>50717968
>>50718096
>>
>>50718096
I make statements about posts and posting activity that are verifiable, anon.
>>
Ya'll are getting shit for christmas
>>
*expect people to read

*on your part.

Anyway, since this "conversation's" evidently going nowhere, anyone ever set up something like Captcha to keep their vital information networks safe?
>>
I sincerely doubt it, but has anyone claimed an asdf movie jump? Because if not, mine.
>>
>>50718110
So he posts like two or three times a week? Your point is.... what?
>>
>>50718138
Not me, again. He has 263 posts on SB, more than he does here since he's created that account.
>>
>>50718138
That the whole ASA has abandoned the thread for SB is utter bullshit. I posted it as evidence that the concern troll, our shitposter in cosplay, is once again full of shit. I linked the posts I linked because they were involved in the conversation.
>>
>>50718124
Considering the only thing I'm looking forward to is a Secret Santa Gift that's about right.

>>50718137
How the hell would you even do that? And for that matter, how the hell would you expect anyone to survive?
>>
>>50718126
What, a skinner box?
>>
>>50718164
Don't make any puns, and you should be fine.
>>
>>50718117
>>50718110
>lack of proof it's the same people
>lack of proof about posting more often

Now you're just being creepy as well as willfully ignorant.
>>
>>50718099
>I underestimated how hard it would be.

Yeah. Not to accuse you of being a redneck, but have you ever seen Nascar? Shit 's pretty inconisitent, yo. This guy's at the top of the leaderboards-lookit his W/L ratio.

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/drivers/jimmie-johnson.html
>>
>>50718155
He's posted 8 times in the last month there. He's posted more than 8 times in the last two days here. Your game is weak.
>>
>>50717801
>Accidentally winning a real NP in a comic book raffle
That's pretty funny actually. I may have to get EX Collector next time.
>>
>>50718155
Why do you insist on things that can be disproven with 4plebs?
>>
>>50718176
And then a mine turtle says hello, or the Trains kid decides to make an observation while next door, or so many people do The Flop the world is destroyed, or a Llama drives through the wall into me, or any of a million other random things that seem to happen to people not making puns.
>>
What powers would help out with mixing different magic systems?
>>
>>50718190
He often skips thread here and generally only posts once or twice when he does post. Much less frequent than on SB. The only reason he's posting more these last few days is Infernals.

>>50718177
Again with denying reality.

>>50718203
Can you?
>>
>>50718179
I see what you mean. What do you think about lowering the amount of racers? What do you think an appropriate amount of racers would be, for the race to still be challenging but fair?
>>
>>50718207
Conjoined Conjuration from Card Captor Sakura lets you merge magic systems into a greater whole.
Dark Wisdom from Overlord lets you convert spells from one system into a different one.
>>
>>50718177
Well, ASA has posted the same things he as he has on SB, confirmed his identity and doesn't have a trip. Shit's kind of hard to prove, senpai.
>>
>>50718206
>I'm going to make some mashed potatoes!
>Not today. *Blam*
>>
>>50718212
...as opposed to not posting builds on SB at all and frequently disagreeing with their writers and going for DAYS without posting there?

Your logic is that of a shitty yandere.
>>
>>50718292
And builds are almost all he posts here, in normal circumstances.
>>
File: Facepalm.gif (2MB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.gif
2MB, 440x330px
>>50718292
>>50718212
>Still at this
>>
>>50718292
Don't bother arguing. Shitposters gonna shitpost.
>>
>>50717514
Prince In Exile from A Song Of Ice And Fire.
>>
>>50718212
So you admit you were completely wrong, then.

I'm done with you. You contribute nothing to thread and you shit on people for no good reason. I'll just wait for you to try and talk shit dirge and ASA when they come back, and laugh when you either get ignored until you're reported into oblivion or told to shut up.

>>50718304
Oh, and looking at what you've linked-if that were him, he sure does have a lot of criticism for SB's jumpmaking habits. But then if you did have definitive proof it was him I'm sure you'd be so bold as to link an explicit post rather than expecting your "facts" to hold any water.

So much for your conspiracy theory.
>>
>>50717514
There is a pretty neat perk in Kingsman that makes you considered to be a noble in every jump that has nobility. If nobility has property, or special powers, or whatever in the jump, you don't get it, but everyone's convinced that you are in fact noble.
>>
>>50717089
>Still no Lazy Town jump
>Everyone is too lazy to make it
Pottery.
>>
>>50718164
>inb4 die potato is a godkilling perk.
>>
>>50718412
Hold on, can't you just fanwank to be on the he Generic Children's Television jump?

Maybe you can even cure Stephen's cancer. What is worth more, a man's life or a meme?
>>
>>50718459
a meme of course!
the meme never dies, simply slumbers.
the man, well...he eventually ends...
>>
>>50718392
>So you admit you were completely wrong, then.
No? Where are you getting that?

>When they come back.
That doesn't seem a likely scenario for dirge, anon. Also, you're really pigheaded in confusing me with someone I've told off several times in this very thread.

>He criticizes SB
So? He still posts there more. What of it?

>Still denying it's him
Are you really this delusional?
>>
>>50718470
>We are Number One Except Someone Slipped Robbie Rotten Immortality Drugs
>>
*on the set

>>50718428
>not Desmond the Moon Bear
>>
File: 325072.jpg (114KB, 391x293px) Image search: [Google]
325072.jpg
114KB, 391x293px
>>50718459
remember where you are man
>>
>>50718488
No, thats off screen teleportation.
>>
>>50718473
Not him, but you're openly admitting you just want an excuse to shitpost at acceptable targets.

If you ever wanted to open a dialogue with thread, that moment is long past. If ASA tells me the sky is falling and new Moot is a spider in disguise I'd believe him over you.
>>
>>50718459
Well you could, but it would probably be you as an actor or something for the show, not you in the setting.
>>
>>50718565
True, but the cast seems like a fun bunch. Seems like it'd be almost the same thing.
>>
>>50718412
>New in Town (drop-in)
>Local
>Superhero
>A Real Villain

>Gritty reboot drawback
>>
>>50718602
>Pancreatic cancer drawback
>>
>>50718539
>you're openly admitting you just want an excuse to shitpost at acceptable targets
Again, no? Where are you people getting this? I'm actually curious.
>>
Bobobo-bo bo-bobo Jump When?
>>
>>50718625
You can't heal yourself, so you need to crowdfund your treatments.
>>
>>50718155
>>50718473
>>50718636

Assuming you're not just the shitposter trying to stir up paranoia, he's had 222 posts here since /mid-October/.

121 - http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/garlock/start/2016-05-28/
16 - http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey/start/2016-05-28/
24 - http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/JC4/start/2016-05-28/
19 - http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/JC5/start/2016-05-28/
9 - http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/JC6/start/2016-05-28/
12 - http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/JC8/start/2016-05-28/
12 - http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/JC9/start/2016-05-28/
9 - http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/JC10/start/2016-05-28/
>>
>>50718640
NOT IT.

I'd love to know the fist of the backwind though.
>>
>>50718647
At the very fucking least. I indubitably skipped a few things.
>>
>>50718539
New moot is a spider in disguise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KFz9WRRNpk
>>
>>50718647
Shit, that's thorough stalking.
>>
>>50718651
I'm like 33% sure someone in Ranma 1/2's setting knows it. I mean there's literally a guy who's got eating people like he thinks he's a yoshi as a special move.
>>
>>50718640
As soon as someone figures out how to pull it off.

Seriously, I don't know if it's even possible.

If that one poster above is serious about making an ASDF jump, my next wish would be for a Demented Cartoon Movie jump
>>
>>50718602
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50247964/#50252133
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50437660/#50441345
>>
>>50718685
>some asshole keeps pressing the Destroy the World Button drawback.
>>
>>50718685
Well, I'll work on it for a bit, but i don't know what that demented thing is.

>>50718680
WHO! I MUST KNOW! FOR... REASONS!
>>
>>50718737
>i don't know what that demented thing is.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/demented
It's a half-hour long though, so keep that in mind before you start.
>>
File: Picolet Chardin II.png (50KB, 558x380px) Image search: [Google]
Picolet Chardin II.png
50KB, 558x380px
>>50718737
Picolet Chardin II. Pic related.
>>
>>50718250
Hmm. If you want challenging but fair, how about changing the fail conditions?

Have the race be a "Cannonball Run" of significant length (Alaska to Chile?) judged by the Spirits of Justice and Vengeance as a trial of your character; in addition to the usual risk of dying and going home, you must pass to the satisfaction of one of them.

Or something like that.
>>
>>50718770
...Farting, anon. Not yoshi-ing.
>>
>>50718207
Adding to >>50718257 I Cheat from JLD can do similar.
>>
>>50718778
If you read my post you would have noticed I said that farting would be a semi-reasonable martial art on the basis that Mr. Yoshi is an actual character.
>>
How does making Infernal artifacts work? Do you just dunk things in vitriol and hope for the best or is there more to it? Is there any order or logic to how you can use bits of Yozi to make things?
>>
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>50718882
Shitposter got btfo, and we're finally calming down by taling about Lazytown.
>>
>>50718913
Three things. One? Not the shitposter. Again, yelled at and disagreed with him multiple times? Two, yes, anon made his point about ASA. Three, no, this doesn't prove that it hasn't happened with other people or that it's not happening with dirge.
>>
>>50718795
I am disappoint in you.
>>
File: IMG_3123.jpg (389KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3123.jpg
389KB, 800x453px
So, anyone working on Trillion: God of Destruction jump?

Speaking of, did you guys know that in Disgaea Revya AKA Devourlord is female? And considering dimension jumping, Underworlds and Trillion consuming everything and their final form, They are Trillion
>>
>>50719002
Revya is Trillion?

Anyway, in Soul Nomad Revya fits better into the story as a male. They probably just made the non-canon cameo in Disgaea female for muh waifu points since the series loves its girls.
>>
>>50719034
I never said I wanted anyone to talk to them. I'm just stating the facts. She shits on dirge, dirge runs off to SB and says he's staying there. Cause and effect.
>>
>>50719034
Because you keep feeding him.
>>
File: 1428250033391.png (15KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1428250033391.png
15KB, 160x160px
>>50719002
What does Compile Heart have to do with NIS outside of Nisa
>>
>>50719002
>Trillion: God of Destruction jump
Not as far as I know.

It might be hard to make an entire jump based around fighting one main enemy, however.
>>
>>50719086
Because he keeps trying to associate himself with me.

>>50719077
However, this post shows you're just the copycat, because the shitposter NEVER responds like this.
>>
>>50719091
Trolling. Also references that people will insist must mean X is Y.

Like how Momus must be the Overlord of the Netherworld associated with the Hyperdimension.
>>
>>50719026
Actually, reading through that thread I'm now starting to accept that Dirge did, in fact, start shit with Red to drive her off given the way he's posting on SB now.

So, in summation, fuck Dirge and fuck the shitposter.
>>
>>50719101
Or maybe I'm not a shitposter. This thread does have a habit of throwing that label around, and all I'm doing is showing the reason for why we're never getting dirge jumps anymore. He's already shared his personal drive with them, something he's never done with us. When you think about it, that means Red really must have pissed him off to go all in like that.
>>
How hard are the various End-game scenarios?
>>
>>50719119
>>50719091
Compile Heart's publisher is usually NIS, ain't it?
>>
>>50719100
I want my Death Skills. Or Tyrant Ring to use with companions.

Or Fork and Knife. Are we fighting Val
>>
>>50719173
Their publisher's been Idea Factory since they broke up and took the developers that made Trillion from NIS.
>>
>>50719209
HUH.

So what you are saying is they might have taken Soul Nomad people
>>
File: Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png (508KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Nachtrapp, Our Savior.png
508KB, 800x1296px
bobobo-bo bo-bobo would be so Goat but how cna you channel that much crazy without falling apart?

Also, huh, so the shitposter might be targeting Dirge next? Just going by the five or so posts I've seen. He's preped the ball now he'll wait for the moment to spike. Noted.

>>50719159
Depends. We've got nearly 700 Jumps so most of them should be a cake walk. Garlock (Fomerly ASA-Anon) could likely solo all of them because of the sheer breadth of his abilities and the fact that he has prep-levels on par with Batman when it comes to Combos, also fairly well written if more than a bit wordy at points.
>>
>>50719222
NIS retains the copyrights so at best you've got ersatz "totally not Revya" and such.
>>
>>50718871
It's an occult science that you need to learn high degrees of Lore and Occult to use.
>>
>>50719193
Would would win Val or ASA?
>>
File: 7e88a8b4570547e14b3f66bf45638a9b.jpg (569KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
7e88a8b4570547e14b3f66bf45638a9b.jpg
569KB, 1600x900px
Do we have a Bakemonogatari Jump? I just started watching the series and it seems like a fun place.
>>
>>50719123
You sir, are either a moron of the highest order, or the shitposter.
>>
File: Cat puns.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cat puns.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>50719320
I've thought about it before and I'd have issues coming up with enough perks. It's more so a cerebral SOL that heavily uses allegory rather than literal development.

Black Hanekawa a best though.
>>
RIGHT THEN LETS HAVE SOME ASSDUFF

We’re All Going To Die - 100 cp, discount Serious
What a downer. That’s just downright pessimistic of you, you know that right? Regardless, when you say something that’s true, people will be unable to argue with you. Or rather, nothing they can do or say will convince anyone else who heard you that you were lying, because you weren’t. It’ll take the wind right out of their sails. /Because you’re such a downer./

Serious being the drop in tree, which is mostly focused around STOPPING all the crazy shit that happening.

...pessimism may or may not be mandatory. Probably not.
>>
>>50719395
>Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?
...Fuck her. And her verbal tic's twice.
>>
>>50719395
Maybe I'll just go to SOL, take the monster girls route, and call it Bakemonogatari then. Thanks for the answer.

Bonus points for top tier taste. Have a special treat.
>>
>>50719395
>>50719432
agreed. This is just gratuitous
>>
>>50719432
I'm sure she'd get along with Sigma*.

*The one from the game about the nonary game, yes.
>>
>>50719451
>>50719432
To be fair that one scene played the verbal tic up hard on purpose for the gag.
>>
>>50719125
Do you really need to be told the old saying about ironic shitposting?

Really?
>>
>>50719409
huh
>>
>>50719507
Good huh or bad huh?
>>
I've been juggling the idea of starting a new chain for a while, and I just wanted to ask as someone who's never played or watched anything Pokemon, whether it's worth trying to jump or if I should just settle for using an easy IP I'm more familiar with as my starting jump?

I'm not too worried about the power levels, because I have a decent idea of how dangerous/harmless the setting is. I'm more preoccupied by whether I can make an interesting story using just cursory knowledge of the setting.
>>
>>50719226
>Formerly ASA-Anon
>Anti-Spiral Anon-Anon
>>
>>50719449
I don't know if that would quite cover it.
Like, SOL is the closest genera I can think of but it's a lot more focused of psychological trauma after you drop the supernatural themes.

Also, I hope you're not a long hair person. Season 2 is rough.
>>
>>50719783
Yeah, I think Bake's distinct enough to merit its' own jump. Damned if I know how it'd work as one though.
>>
>>50719747
Yeah. ASA-Anon went through a character arc and now is Garlock around here. His stories involve the latter points in his chain, currently I think he's hit every Jump not put out within the last week. He's basically one hell of a beast and he works with really well thought out plans that make incredibly long combos possible. He can be almost obtuse in his manner at points but I'd rank him as one of, if not, the strongest Jumper on the feats he's done over the time he's been here.
>>
Not sure if someone has already asked this but what would happen if you used a penance stare on a Ghost Rider?
>>
>>50714303
The first one was sky garden, because I'm a nerd who wanted to hang out read as pester until hee teaches me magic with sage of the forest before he hermited up. In other words fairly standard medieval-esque world with a series of kingdoms. Still writing and rolling the following worlds.
>>
>>50719852
They also use it on you, locking you both in an endless cycle of causing each other all the pain either of you have ever inflicted upon another, including the pain you are currently causing.
>>
>>50719840
I should have been more specific, I guess.
ASA stands for

Anti
Spiral
Anon

How high up in the DRD Department are you?
>>
>>50719910
Great, now all I need now is a way to power things with suffering.
>>
>>50719840
Yeah, try toning down the whole potatos there mate.
>>
>>50716902
Dragon Break was a mistake.
>>
>>50719959
You make Akatosh sad. He raised you better than this.
>>
>>50720034
"Oops."-Jumper probably
>>
>>50719159
The SMT one might be impossible, the rest range from hard with 100 jumps to easily cheesable.
Freelancer might as well be free since you can just wipe the Tau and fuck off.
>>
>>50720155
Darksiders could probably be done after like five jumps.
Thread posts: 586
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.