[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1227: Jumper Constantine Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 433
Thread images: 66

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50693565
>>
Jumpers, what was the first time you managed to physically no sell something that definitely would have killed you before your chain began? Did you flinch?
>>
>>50705192
>Meta: (of a creative work) referring to itself or to the conventions of its genre; self-referential. "the enterprise is inherently ‘meta’, since it doesn't review movies, for example, it reviews the reviewers who review movies"
I dunno. It's certainly "something" but I don't know that Meta is accurate to describe it. Meta would more refer to a perk that increases the power of all other perks by 50%. This seems more like putting in options for jumps that you want as abilities rather than something they have as a part of them.

First time linking to an old thread. Hope this works.
>>
>>50705321
Disgaea. Broke a sword on my face.

love me senpai
>>
>>50705321
Someone shot me it Ring of Red. It stung.
>>
Have you ever screwed someone over for your own benefit Jumper? Maybe you stole some luck here and there, or maybe you destroyed the economy for your own benefit?
>>
>>50705328
When they talk about meta, it's generally about jumpmaking meta. There are some unspoken conventions that everyone follows except for a few oddballs, and most of these oddballs are either largely ignored or heavily criticized. The author in question tends to push the envelope a lot as far as jumpmaking meta goes, hence why people keep using the term to refer to her habits.
>>
>>50705328
Also it's no worse the Blue Feathers. It literally just makes the item have fiat guarantee.
>>
It is nearing completion my friends. All I really need is to do the capstone booster + perhaps the other movement-based perks, companions, and drawbacks

Expect it by Saturday at the latest!
>>
>>50705321
I got run through with swords, crushed by giant monster trucks, and lots of other other violent stuff happened to me that would have definably killed me during the Dr. McNinja jump. I have yet to post about it, but I will soon once I post my gemcraft build Thanks to the UG cells on my body I regenerated from it almost instantly.
>>
>>50705321
I got shot in the head in Worm. I fell over because I panicked like a normal person would.
>>50705365
You do realize people complain about blue feathers pretty consistently, right?
>>
>>50705365
If the author hadn't shot themselves in the foot repeatedly before attempting it, it probably wouldn't have turned out to be such a fiasco. While you're technically correct, a large part of it stems from the fact that there are plenty of people here who already see everything she does in a negative light, so even if there are precedents, people are more than likely to ignore them and continue criticizing her. She tried to play the popularity game and lost badly.
>>
>>50705321
Saitama punched me into blood mist, thank Benefactor for regeneration.
>>
>>50705321
Not entirely no-sell, but I was shot in Infamous and survived thanks to durability and regen.

Since you are here I have a Metroid question. Is your speed in Morph Ball form based on your speed?
>>
>>50705413
It's basically you if you were a round ball. So you'd roll easier. That aside, yeah, it's just your speed.
>>50705341
Never
>>
A question about the Penance Stare.

How does it work in regards to the killing of demons? I'm talking about demons from multiple settings, that have souls and such. Can a hero that slayed a thousand demons be harmed by the penance stare?
>>
>>50705071
Note that even a single Imperial I-Class Star Destroyer has a volume roughly half a _billion_ times greater than Nicholas Cage's motorbike in the movie.

What about going with how the Sims 3 jump gives your Warehouse a basement level. That way if jumpers want a bigger garage, it's up to them to get creative about it using others perks/tricks:

Garage (200cp, Discount Rider). This adds a garage level under the floor of your Cosmic Warehouse, accessible by your choice of stairs or grungy industrial elevator, with all the basic tools necessary to service, repair and pimp out any vehicle you own. Your warehouse Key can open directly into this level, and if you bought Portal it's now big enough to fit your vehicles. You can upgrade the place further, but its primary purpose must be to store your rides. For an extra 50cp, your tires can leave trails of eldritch flames and loud angelic/demonic electric guitar riffs can accompany your driving, whenever you wish.
>>
>>50705321
So as soon as I had any semblance of extraordinary durability I would attempt to no-sell all kinds of attacks, especially by interjecting myself in front of an attack meant for someone else.

This backfired horribly in lovecraft when an avatar of Nyarlahotep attempted to strike down an investigator I had gotten rather attached to.

Which resulted in me lying on the ground hemorrhaging cell medals, with a crack in one of my cores, nearly dead.

It was a rough time.
>>
>>50705449
That sounds like there's no technical limit to the size, and the basement can be essentially as big as it needs to be. If that's what you're going for I guess.
>>
>>50705446
The last thread went over this. It works according to action, not context or intent.. You kill somebody? The Penance Stare accounts for that regardless of any other factorst. It isn't based on the behavior of anyone else.
>>
File: 1451373267878.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1451373267878.png
129KB, 314x278px
What ways are there to give someone access to a magic system without losing the ability to use it myself?

I know Obsidian Trilogy has that Wild Magic perk but I'm looking for something with a broader range.
>>
>>50705477
It means the garage is supposed to have the same square footage as what you got for your Cosmic Warehouse - you can make it bigger if you can find a way, but this perk won't do it for you.
>>
Laharal as a girl is funny enough I'm considering making that permanent.
>>
>>50705500
One of JLD's Magician capstones can do it through lewds.
>>
>>50705376
I feel like I am going to be mugged for my CP when this jump is finished. Good stuff.
>>
>>50705477
Garage (200cp, Discount Rider). This adds 40,000 Square Feet of garage under the floor of your Cosmic Warehouse, accessible by your choice of stairs or grungy industrial elevator and with all the basic tools necessary to service, repair and pimp out the vehicles you keep here. Your warehouse Key can open directly into this level, and if you bought Portal it's now big enough to fit your vehicles. You can upgrade the place further, but its primary purpose must be to store your rides. For an extra 50cp, your tires can leave trails of eldritch flames and loud angelic/demonic electric riffs can accompany your driving, whenever you wish.

Better?
>>
>>50705440
I'm just wondering if speed perks can help or if I should get the Speed Booster if I want to roll around at the speed of sound.

Sorry, got Sonic on the brain from Digger's new wip. Metroid, Sonic, what's next?
>>
File: noise Sympho.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
noise Sympho.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>50705321
Im just gonna say

Being able to phase through solid/non attuned attacks with the Nemean Hide Symphogear is the weirdest most uncomfortable shit when you're not used to phasing in and out of stuff

I should really get to writing what my armor looks like these days, lots of changes n stuff
>>
File: Being Eggman is suffering.jpg (70KB, 680x379px) Image search: [Google]
Being Eggman is suffering.jpg
70KB, 680x379px
>>50705376
>>
>>50705500
Magitek Mastery from FF6.
>>
>>50705500
There's a perk in FF6 that can do that, but it takes time for them to learn it and reach their potential in it, both skill and power wise.
>>
>>50705517
Wait what? I don't remember it requiring lewds.
>>
>>50705478
Thank you, friend.

I missed out on the last thread, didn't realise it had already been discussed. Apologies
>>
>>50705500
There's a perk in Kairos, Inner Peace I believe the name is, that allows you to give others magic systems by kissing them. Two uses a jump though.
>>
File: 1453958829277.gif (715KB, 363x501px) Image search: [Google]
1453958829277.gif
715KB, 363x501px
>>50705592
I didn't say it was /limited/ to lewds, just that it /could/ work through lewds.

Anon, you could initiate entire armies.
>>
>>50705446
Was killing them criminal (in the moral sense)? If the answer is yes, you're in trouble.

So if the hero slew a thousand demons because they were hell-bent on torturing a town full of innocents, he'd be okay. If he slew them just for kicks, however, he'd be in trouble (even if they were torturing innocents).
>>
>>50705625
Wait, never mind, I am the dumb. The perk is Passing the torch.
>>
>>50705553
Probably. The main catch with the former was mostly that people game on the term "vehicle" all the time. Even that fortress landtank or whatever from Light of Terra is probably considered a vehicle for some.
>>
>>50705632
I feel like there's an Oglaf strip similar to this.
>>
Jump 12: Gemcraft
Origin: Wizard (100 CP)

Perks
>Set The Field (Free)
Good for building fortifications
>Stand Your Ground (Free)
Boosting magic in case of defense. Nice.
>Orb of Presence (Free)
>Will Unbound (100 CP)
>Intelligent Preparation (100 CP)
I can make palm sized gems that do fancy stuff
>Superchromat (100 CP)
>Command and Conquer (100 CP)
>We Are Amplified (200 CP)
>Enduring Eternity (300 CP)
This will tie in nicely to my magicite creation. I can just seal a monster in a gem for later and make magicite out of it.

Spells:
>Bolt (Free)
>Wake of Eternity (100 CP)

Wizard Skills:
>Fusion: 5
>Mana Stream: 11, +6% Max Mana, 16% Mana Regeneration
>Blood Bound: 2, 8% Higher Component Stats
>Traps: 1, 5% Specials multiplier for gem traps

Items
>Wizard Talisman (Free)
>Gratuitously Large Book of Achievements (Free)
It’ll give me something to do on jumps in the downtime.

Drawbacks
>(+200) Glaring
I’m pretty well-practiced at fantasy tactics, even if tower defense isn’t my specialty, I’ve developed a feel for tactics. My rolls were pretty good so far, and I didn’t experience a lot of bumps. Overall, this was a good, decent jump. It could have been worse, but it didn’t and I’m, frankly, relieved. A very comfy little homey jump for me.
>>
>>50705744
The last jump was greek fantasy themed, and the two before that were sci-fi settings, and while that was nice, I need to go back to my roots. I adore Fire Emblem. I adore fantasy strategy. I thrive in these sorts of settings.

I pretty much went and sealed the Forgotten into the Gem of Eternity after a long fight. I wasn’t going to take a risk in sealing the Forgotten in a gem I made. I kept her, however. I’m planning on turning her into Magicite when I can kill her so I can use her as a weapon. I’m hoping this won’t put me on the path to corruption. *shivers* Spent the jump consolidating my power and learning gemcraft magic from the grateful wizards. This entire jump was like candy to me since I love magic shiny things, especially when magic shiny things that shoot things, especially when they are the size of a small car. I love you big shiny shooty thing.
>>
>>50705757
How is the danger level of that jump?
>>
File: kirby ik.png (16KB, 123x110px) Image search: [Google]
kirby ik.png
16KB, 123x110px
>>50705807
I'm not entirely sure? I admittedly know very little about gemcraft, but I suppose it's fairly safe as long as one refrains from any drawbacks.
>>
>>50705850
It can apparently get pretty high powered, but the jump gives you the tools to deal with that. So you're probably good.
>>
Jumpers, when have you been the BBEG/final boss?
>>
Time for some good old nostalgic mid-2000s weirdness...I miss those days.

Jump 13: Dr. McNinja
Origin: Drop-In
Starting Location: Dracula’s Moonbase

Perks
>I Hate Magic (400 CP)
Seems useful, and my Resurrection Perk from Disgaea prevents me from getting killed permanently with enough prep. I could stop most spells as long as I’m not impulsive or anything.
>Astronaut (Free)
>The Only Sane Man (100 CP)
Giant robot jumps won’t freak me out as much, yay
>Graduated High School Because Of You (200 CP)
This is good. Will help keep me in good standing if I fuck up.
>Interdimensional Chrononaut (300 CP)
Two of me. Nice.
Items
>Inoktek Legacy Book (400 CP)

Drawbacks
>(+200) Doc Finds you Suspicious
>(+200) Most Rad

A thankfully short jump, although...McNinja and King Radical were problems. Big ones.
>>
Question: Would Speaking From a Pure Heart from Minish Cap provide any resistance against a Penance Stare? What about Megolovania or a Herald's sword?
>>
>>50706119
Pretty much all the time these days, though it's more of an act than anything. I took Corruption adept from Spyro early chain and then I took as many dark powers and I could find, plus the Edge perk tree from Remember Me.
I make it a point to become the central nexus of evil for every jump I enter, then I groom some hero to take me down. The end result generally leaves the place better off than it was before I entered, with some exceptions.

I'm a strong believer in the idea that nothing unites people more than a common enemy, so that's basically my jumper's modus operandi.
>>
File: doctor mcninja.png (264KB, 494x640px) Image search: [Google]
doctor mcninja.png
264KB, 494x640px
>>50706168
“Don’t you have any shame in ruining my daughter’s birthday party?”

“I would have, if the birthday party wasn’t a coverup for an evil ritual to SUMMON DEMONS and cake wasn’t supposed to be RITUALLY EATEN.”

“...I have no interest in tampering with those sorts of beings. Leave.”

“I don’t think so, liar!”

And then I attempted to slap him, he ducked, and we had a fistfight.

I tried to run my Gelato shop in peace, but Dr. McNinja was convinced it was a shady operation. He reasoned that my gelato shop was really a front for a creepy cult and that I wanted to summon some demon. He also assumedI had brainwashed my companions into helping me. (Probably didn’t help that my shop was occult themed) He’d also claim that my gelato shop was spreading disease and slash open all my gelato containers.

And then I had to deal with King Rad’s assassins.

McNinja was annoying, but not seriously threatening. He never made any attempts on my life, he just showed up, trashed my store and ruined our family outings sometimes. Heck, sometimes he even ate at the shop. But King Radical actively tried to kill me. The attempts got so bad that I reincarnated in a level 1 form because they were successful in killing me. My obnoxious healing factor was a lifesaver. As long as nobody severed my head, I was good. I had to resort to summoning Gemcraft me to act as a body double during times when my paranoia was at it's highest. Thank god for Nanoha tech because I could have been a double goner without that barrier popping up. Never again would Tsundachi leave my sight. She was okay with that. At this point, we pretty much only bickered the same way good friends did. Calling each other names and playfully bullying each other.

I thought I’d enjoy the silliness but at the end, I had lost my patience. By the time my ten years were up, the only times I left the warehouse was when I was running the gelato store or buying groceries.
>>
>>50705688
Would Faustian Flip work on something like retaining the Power Cosmic becoming a Herald of Galactus and buggering off?
>>
>>50706119
Most recently was the scenario in Tales of Phantasia. Those plucky kids thought I was the Devil himself, for all the evil they attributed to me. But after I smacked them down a few times and provided concrete evidence that the world was genuinely a better place for my actions (even if they didn't like some of the consequences), they kind of petered out. I did a similar racket in Highschool DxD, mostly because I wanted to provide Issei with an actually morally complex villain instead of the caricatures he usually has to deal with. I let him win that one, though, without a scenario for me to lose I didn't care. And honestly, he deserved it. Kid went through some pretty good emotional growth as a result of training to defeat me, I felt I should let him have the win.
>>
>>50706248
Probably. Though because of how Galactus' Heralds work all you'd need to do would be this, Faustian Flip or no:

>becoming a Herald of Galactus and buggering off
>>
Is there some way to splice magical energy or soul energy or something into yourself the same way you would with genetics bullshit to gain access to that energy or powers associated with that soul or something?

Say like taking a sliver of the Odin Force, injecting it into yourself and then that growing into your own pool of the Odin Force.
>>
>>50706274
...Potentially Adaptive Body from GoW? But I don't know if you'd be able to grow it without something like Rare Kind from Samurai Deeper Kyo.
>>
>>50706248
Sure, why not? Anything sufficiently supernatural or the like. Just not something like getting someone to drunkenly agree to give you all of their money or whatever.
>>
Would the leader of the Necrons appreciate it if I gifted him a human form and the ability to bestow human forms upon others?
>>
>>50706312
...no. No he would not. In fact he would probably try to kill you and then himself. That's like asking if the leader of the Daleks would appreciate being given a human form and the ability to bestow human forms upon others.
>>
>>50706183
Speaking From A Pure Heart might make you immune, maybe, but I wouldn't rely on it (the Penance Stare doesn't check for emotional purity, it examines your sins, so fanwank something?)

Megalovania will do nothing to stop a Penance Stare, per se.

What's a Herald sword from?

Immunities to having your soul read (can't inflict pain for sins you can't detect) or controlled (can't inflict pain even if you can detect sins) would work. Castlevania's Power Of Dominance would be a case of the latter.
>>
>>50706326
Or not their leader, but Szarekh? Also, the Daleks were once human-esque humanoids, so... And Davros.
>>
>>50706342
I meant more would /Pure of Heart/ protect against Megalovania. And Herald is from SMT.
>>
>>50706350
Yeah, the Daleks were once humanoid, but their whole culture is based on how awful that was. They're "better" now. Making any of them humanoid again would give them the ability to experience emotions other than hate again, but would thoroughly piss the rest of them off.
>>
>>50706294
>Adaptive Body
Hmm... Would that work with the Power Cosmic? Failing that, would Inner Self because the Power Cosmic replaces the Marvel soul.
>>
>>50706294
>implying anything in a Red jump would be helpful for obtaining power like this.
>>
>>50706375
Isn't their leader basically a cyborg in a wheelchair? Also, Szarekh has been seeking penance for his part in creating the Necrons, and more specifically has been looking for a way to return them to bodies of flesh.
>>
>>50706342
The sin sense is actually independent of Penance Stare. The Penance Stare doesn't scan, it just works.
>>
File: 1479968193338.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
1479968193338.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>50706398
Actually several Red jumps have perks and items that are pivotal in combos to become literally omnipotent.
>>
>>50706350
>>50706405
>Daleks were human-esque
Yes, and you know what they are know? Genocidal monsters who hate everyone not them. One self-destructed upon being "infected" with humanity. Like the Doctor once said "Because it honestly believes they should die. They're different, and anything different is wrong." Plus this >>50706350.

As for Szarekh? He doesn't want Penance, he just wants to have fleshy bodies again and rebuild their old empire due to the C'Tan stabbing them in the back. He'll turn on the rest of the galaxy as soon as the Tyranids are beaten.
>>
>>50706421
It's bait.
Now he'll respond to you with something about nerfs.
Just watch.
>>
>>50706430
now*, not know.
>>
File: 1481156235959.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481156235959.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>50706421
Come on anon
>>
>>50706398
You say that, shitposter, but one Red jump lets you get strong enough to punch a creator deity across a solar system.
>>
>>50706119
That's my title.
I refer to myself as such on a consistent basis, though in stealth jumps it comes off as more of a joke.

Notable jumps were, like ...
> Mad Max - built an empire out of raiders, wore Sauron armour, had giant musical numbers. Raiders all thought the title referred to being the boss above all the other raider bosses. Raiders are idiots.
> Neptunia - took "Because Everyone Believes In Me", so I was Nepgear. And I mostly played it straight. But sometimes, when I really got tired of crap, I'd activate a bunch of intimidation perks at once out of nowhere and ask, "You know I'm the final boss, right?" ... and people would take a moment to placate me.
> Bravely Default - referred to myself as such while boasting to Airy. She's a companion now!
> Erfworld - hacked my stats to display "Final Boss" in kaleidoscopic rainbow letters instead of "Carnymancer" partway through the plot. Declared myself as such to Charlie and Jillian on separate occasions. Had some conversations with other characters about the nature of the word "Final" and its pertaining to Erfworld. Stanley didn't care.
> Undertale - referred to myself as such repeatedly during ongoing attempts to murder Frisk. Got philosophical about the nature of the word "Final". Being stuck in a repeating time loop does weird things to your feelings.

It's shown up in other jumps, too? But... mostly as just a random title or declaration.
>>
>>50706387
I mean, I doubt you even need it for that. Doom has repeatedly stolen the PC from SS or Galactus and only lost it because of the status quo needing to remain as such.
>>
File: a juicy bean.png (291KB, 826x184px) Image search: [Google]
a juicy bean.png
291KB, 826x184px
Could someone rec me a relatively safe jump? I need time to chill out after the Doctor McNinja jump.
>>
>>50706463
Well, yeah. Generally power-/energy-stealing perks aren't /needed/ to obtain a power or type of energy, they're just useful for insurance.
>>
>>50706459
I thought you preferred to be the sidekick or minion to the BBEG?

>>50706470
YouTube.
>>
>>50706421
>>50706453
>implying
>being this blind

Come on, you dumbfucks have been dealing with this bitch for over three years now. Are you literally reaching the point of deluding yourselves to find those trashy PDFs acceptable?

You've seen the arguments over Bayonetta or GoW. You know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>50706477
Wouldn't Drain No work better for this if you're worried about losing it?
>>
>>50706368
Oh. No, it wouldn't. SFAPH gives the illusion of purity, but you're not actually pure (unless you are).

So based on this >>50706411 SFAPH would protect against the sin sense, but if they went ahead and used the Penance Stare (or Megalovania) on you anyway, it won't help. Looks like Herald would be similar - you wouldn't ping as a sinner, but if they decided to blast you anyway it wouldn't protect you.
>>
I'm reminded that there's a fuck who has been on a three-year crusade on a Mesopotamian cave-painting board dedicated to trying to drive someone away from a self-insert choose-your-own-adventure community.

And subsequently I'm reminded I've been here for three fucking years.

What is life?
>>
>>50706489
They both serve different purposes: Drain No would prevent anyone from stealing it, while Adaptive Body would prevent it from radiating away or otherwise getting weaker. Also, if you choose a non-Drop in origin, there's no guarantee that you'll have it in your new body.
>>
File: d599sga.png (117KB, 566x354px) Image search: [Google]
d599sga.png
117KB, 566x354px
>>50706478
Only to characters I like and admire. It's not really a secret or anything, but I started jumping largely so I could meet characters. When that happens, I usually tend to fangirl and give them excessive leeway.

I think it's also pretty important to remember that just because you're not the one in charge, that doesn't necessarily mean you're not the final boss? Plenty of characters took up the reigns in the last leg of the plot or so. Kefka stole the position from Gestahl, and Ramirez went on a bender after Galcian died.
Final Boss doesn't have to mean "I'm the one in charge." It just means, "I'm going to be the last enemy you face."
Which, you can take that sentence in a couple different ways, if you wanted.
>>
>>50706523
It isn't that bad if you set goals for yourself and work to achieve them.
>>
>>50706387
>because the Power Cosmic replaces the Marvel soul.
This begs a couple of questions really first, how can people like doctor doom and deadpool survive gaining and then losing the power cosmic since... they should have no soul.
Second I wonder if this screws over Jumpers with soul based powers who grabbed the power cosmic. Since it seems having a soul and having the power cosmic are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>50706556
Well, to be fair, running around without a soul is totally possible in Marvel.
>>
>>50706523
>What is life?
I dunno anon, what is love?
>>
So, is there any reason to get No Soul to Burn if you already have Power of Dominance and have used Merging+Aspect Manifestation once or twice?
>>
>>50706480
>>50706413
:^)
>>
>>50706721
Why even get Aspect and Merging? Doesn't Power of Dominance do the same thing they do?
>>
>>50706739
No, not really. But Inner Self from Demon's Souls does. Also, not every spiritual being or demon has a soul for either that or PoD.
>>
>>50706721
No, not really.
>>
File: Oozaru Cell.jpg (59KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Oozaru Cell.jpg
59KB, 564x564px
Anons have you ever fucked up really REALLY badly?
>>
>>50706721
Merging+Aspect Manifestation is overrated as fuck and lazy to boot desu
>>
>>50706851
How so, anon?
>>
Anyone know where I can get omens tied to my presence?

Recent Infernals stuff has reminded me of the Blasphemy keyword charms in Infernals and the particularly ominous side effect of Infernal Monster Form:
>the character’s presence imposes automatic failure on all thaumaturgical divination methods (such as astrology) used within a mile, causing them to return a single disturbing result: “The monster is here.”
>>
>>50706869
>overrated

There are ways to achieve greater spiritual power without having to bet on something you can beat in a fight that take more work and preptime. Example off the top of my head: The hormunculus body things you can get from Valkyrie Profile.

>lazy

It's literally eat thing, gain X.
>>
>>50706849
I was the anon last thread who turned the entire world of Harry Potter save some demons, cultists, and villains against me because I made them all think I was an ancient demon lord come back to take over the world. I suppose using Heylin magic didn't really help my case...
>>
>>50706922
While it's true that there are greater ways to achieve raw spiritual power, versatility is (usually) much harder to attain. As for "[betting] on something you can beat in a fight", it's literally just a battle of wills.

>lazy
Eh, oh well? That's not really too important, desu senpai.
>>
>>50705365
From what I've seen most of the hate came from the time when it was just 'slap this on literally anything and it'll follow you forever even if it doesn't fit in the warehouse'.
>>
>>50706954
Sure, famalam. All I'm saying is, I get a strong impression that people tend to vastly, vastly underestimate the willpower of the things they ask about for the thing even accounting for stacked willpower perks.

Well, I'll have to disagree but I don't really expect to change any opinions here. Just expressing my own, that's all.
>>
And speaking of teaching people things, is there any way to let other people use the Correspondence assuming we took the perk that lets us use it after Fallen London?
>>
>>50706922
>It's literally eat thing, gain X.

Dude. Literally since the first iteration of Prototype, /jc/ has had a collective eating disorder. Especially when it comes to gaining benefits from eating, like Savage Salvage, Assimilation, aforementioned Prototype, Zerg, it's just all over the place.
>>
>>50705365
Reminder that the only reason why Blue Feathers are a thing at all is because someone uploaded the WIP Harvest Moon's pastebin as a PDF to the drive when the author dropped off our radar, long before the conventions of /jc/ were really thought about. By today's standards, that thing wouldn't be considered a valid jump but waifufags care more about waifus than that stuff and are willing to misuse precedence to get their waifu.
>>
>>50706979
And it's gross, like Aldrich from DS3. That's all I'm saying.

Like I said, not expecting today to be the day /jc/ magically swears off the ol' power anoraxia, I'm just responding to a post with my opinion.
>>
>>50706979
Try, since Body Mod. What with Metavore.
>>
>>50706979
Don't forget Hellsing
>>
I have some STALKER jump questions.

Do we start our jump after the events of Call Of Pripyat?
Would physical durability superpower perks fail to protect you against STALKER blowouts, since those seem to be psychic in nature?
Can anyone suggest jumps with perks that give immunity to psychic damage (not just mind reading/control)?
Are there any perks that would be able to heal anomalies?
Was the 1.3 update to the STALKER jump ever released?
>>
>>50706993
And the other dime-a-dozen soul consumption perks around, point remains is that /jc/ has an eating problem and it's going to take an intervention on par with the almighty to make a change.
>>
>>50706969
>vastly, vastly underestimate the willpower of the things they ask about

Eh, unless you're literally trying to eat God, I suspect most beings could be managed with one or two strong willpower perks.

Even if it's lazy, it's at least "reliable" in a meta sense. It's pretty much a more dangerous equivalent of magpieing.
>>
>>50707003
Not the jump maker, but I do know Stalker.

>Do we start our jump after the events of Call Of Pripyat?
The jump is a mash of all Stalker-related lore, including Roadside Picnic and the Stalker tabletop RPG, so it should be safe to assume you can start at any point.

>Would physical durability superpower perks fail to protect you against STALKER blowouts, since those seem to be psychic in nature?
I'd go with that.

>Can anyone suggest jumps with perks that give immunity to psychic damage (not just mind reading/control)?
Most people would assume that being immune to magic - like via Empty Night - would also confer immunity to psychic damage. Alternatively you could pick up items like Magneto's helmet or a Mind Shield from XCOM2.

>Are there any perks that would be able to heal anomalies?
That kind of depends on what interpretation of anomalies you're going with.
In the Roadside Picnic/Stalker RPG lore, they're products of clarketech that visiting aliens left behind, maybe caused by damage to the local space/time or something. Might be able to fix them with reality-bending super tech, maybe on Tenchi Muyo level.
If you're going off the STALKER game lore, they were caused by a bunch of psychics trying to remove aggression from the noosphere generated by the human collective consciousness. You might want conceptual repair abilities, such as Civilization's Realm of Myths plus repair perks or a repair aura similar to the one you can get in God Of War as a god, or maybe you could undo the damage by fixing the noosphere if you're a sufficiently powerful psychic yourself.

>Was the 1.3 update to the STALKER jump ever released?
Nope, or if it did I missed it and it never made it to the drive.
>>
>>50707095
>Most people would assume that being immune to magic - like via Empty Night - would also confer immunity to psychic damage.
Wait, what? Why would anyone assume that?
>>
>>50706849

I arrived in command and Conquer armed with metaknowledge and enough magic+tech to troll the shit out of Kane. So I did.

I prevented the liquid tiberium explosion that would have summoned the scrin to Earth, and feeling cocky, I built some ships to take the fight to them. I vastly overestimated myself, and all I accomplished was kicking the hornet's nest that was an alien empire, and fled in terror as armadas went out looking for me.

The dicerolls decided they didn't follow me back to Earth, so it wasn't a complete fuckup, but it was probably the most humbling thing that's happened to me so far.
>>
>>50706979
And Thanatos!
>>
>>50707095
>Most people would assume that being immune to magic - like via Empty Night - would also confer immunity to psychic damage.

The fuck what? /Maybe/ if those psychic powers are treated as mystical by either the narrative or the setting... Like how Empty Night should protect against attacks formed from "lifeforce/ki" because of how magic works in Dresden Files? But beyond that? Not really.

>>50707003
>psychic damage
One of the Star Wars jumps has anomaly, maybe being a Blank in 40K, and Nemesis from Anima.
>>
For lack of a better comparison, Personal Analysis from EVO: Search for Eden is comparable to Panacea's (Worm) sensory portion of her power, right?

Anybody know of any sub-atomic level self-biokinesis perks/powers?

And how would your sanity fair if you had this power and a Shoggoth alt-form?
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50700008
Drawbacks: Demonic Disturbances, Comic's Accuracy (1200)

Rider, age 27

Hell

Designated Rider (Free)
Hot Shot (Free)
Spirited (900)
Spirit of Justice (600)
Saint (0)

I'm not quite sure how the capstones interact, but I'm almost tempted to see what happens when a Child of the Devil also happens to be the Spirit of Justice. inb4 Ghost Rider: Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

Anyway. What better way to announce my arrival/justify the Devil's rage than to pull a reverse-Lucifer, storming through Hell with double-sanctified powers?

Running a rehabiliation center for fallen angels should be a piece of cake after Yozi therapy. It's like-okay guys, if the Rider can cheat his curse, why can't you use your demon bargaining powers for good? Like using your entropy powers on that minefield/uranium depost to improve the environment! Or buying the psychological trauma off a man, in exchange for supernatural powers that get him employed!

Not that Johnny'll ever know. I'll pull an Obi-Wan, and show up out of the blue to start stealth-training him in the ways of Ghost Riding. Once he figures out how to redeem his own spirit, I'll do the whole if-you-strike-me-down routine with Oramus' little trick of simultaneously dying and not dying when Blackheart shows up, slipping Johnny an Exaltation. That way he'll be able to stand on his own, but be massively prepped for the cosmic threats inbound.

Then I'll go back to walking the earth preaching the righteous path to demonkind, until Galactus shows up. THEN I'll pop out of the blue to feed him some Genesis Frog soup. Then...I'll have to explain stuff.

"That guy's killed entire civilisations! You really going to let him get away?"

"Nah, but he's holding back a worse guy called Abraxes. So-what say we team up and double-Penance Stare HIM before we take care of business?"

"...don't I get a say in this?"

"Just drink your soup Galactus, you're not part of the rough Riders club"
>>
>>50707095
>>50707165
Thanks both of you!
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>50707191
Well, that's not inaccurate.

The maxed-out Cyborg perktree augmented with Karmatron Dynamics in GUNNM can do something like this. Or technically, being the energy kind of Raksha in Lord of Light.

That...would depend on how far along you've come and how much exposure to the eldritch in general you've had, I'd assume. Probably not a good idea to do that within 10 jumps?

>>50706874
Golden Sky Stories has a capstone for making urban legends come to life, and lots of powers in the Generic Creepypasta jump are omenesque
>>
Hey mardukth does a Shintai count as an altform?
>>
>>50706849
Killed everyone in Fallout. Killed everyone in the Mononoke-Hime jump. Killed everyone in Mad Max. It wasn't my fault though.
>>
>>50707320
>Karmatron Dynamics in GUNNM
I've seen more people use it with Karma Chameleon for the Imaginos nanomachines as opposed to using it with Berserker Body for the Imaginos v1 body. What are the differences between the two capstone boosters?
>>
>>50707102
I guess it's a question of how exactly you define magic and whether psychic powers are just magic with a different name.
Empty Night was probably a bad example specifically.
>>
>>50707366
KC is basically like being SCP 682's
Iittle bro and BB is like being a cyborg made pf nanomachines that can manipulate high energy particles.
>>
>>50707403
So is KD+KC more durable? Or is it mostly just Biotech vs Nanotech?
>>
How long can EVO take, and what exactly are the "challenges" you'll have to face? Is there any limit to what Bad Influence can draw from, either from you or other worlds, or should I expect planet-busters and reality warpers right out of the gate?
>>
>>50707413
Hard to say and yes. Nanotech has clearer bullshit feats in the series, there aren't any Alita-tier or Tunpo-tier biologicals yet but given how the perk's worde you might eventually be the first.
>>
>>50707427
Is KC+KD more compatible with something like a symbiote or parasyte?

Also, what would happen if I companioned Alita and used Sacrificial Bestowment to get BB (in addition to having KC+KD?
>>
>>50707478
Its not an ability. Just go full Doctor and create Imaginos for and by yourself.
>>
>>50705301
Did Red's builds ever get uploaded? I remember one anon was working on it a few days ago.
>>
>>50707497
Not yet, unfortunately. The anon doing it is busy and said it'll be a little while before they can work on it.
>>
>>50707478
Very much yes to the first.
>>
>>50707003
>immunity to psychic damage
One of the best and arguably cheapest ways to do that is to be a dark type pokemon.
Comes with it's own set of problems, but just about everything psychic would fail on you in that case.
>>
>>50706874
Hatred Gauntlet if you kill absolutely everything.
>>
File: 1473603390890.jpg (177KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1473603390890.jpg
177KB, 818x1157px
>>50707005
Ya'll motherfuckers need the Emperor
>>
>>50707360
>It wasn't my fault
...explain, anon
>>
File: LEtext6.gif (32KB, 881x468px) Image search: [Google]
LEtext6.gif
32KB, 881x468px
>>50706874
>the character’s presence imposes automatic failure on all thaumaturgical divination methods (such as astrology) used within a mile, causing them to return a single disturbing result: “The monster is here.”

Oh fuck
>>
>>50706766
>No, not really.
I thought PoD let to eat the souls of monsters to gain their power.
>>
>>50707727
You dominate their soul and hold them inside yourself. Once you do that can use their attacks, summon them for an attack or an assist, or get a passive ability
PoD isn't really eating in the same way putting a screwdriver in your pocket isn't eating.

What constitues a soul in Castlevania is wierd as fuck though.
Apparantly Soma carries around his massive inventory by "dominating" the souls of his equipment.
>>
>>50707755
I'm almost positive that last part is fanon.
Very nice fanon, but I'm pretty sure they never say anything about dominating items.
You're right about souls being odd in castlevania since magic books and ghosts have them though.
>>
>>50707639
...Wow I never caught that. Truly the Modern Epic.
>>
>>50705301
What are some ways to obtain limitless energy, Tesla style?

I know there is the Aeon Paragon from Supreme Commander who gives you "almost infinite resources' scaled to your energy consumption but it's actually capped to 10,000 Mass and 1,000,000 Energy. Not quite limitless.
>>
>>50707815
Ar tonelico has something for it I think?
I remember hearing about it at least. Never played it myself.
There's also microverse batteries from Rick and Morty, and the fabulous bullshit that is Minecraft Equivalent Exchange.

Also isn't there a purchasable option in the Supcom jump that actually does give uncapped scaled resources? I haven't read it in a while, but I remember something about that.
>>
I can vaguely recall a perk that allows you to ascertain the danger level of a being relative to you, but can't seem to remember where it's from... Would anyone care to help?

I /think/ it was part of an "Adventurer" origin, in theme if not in name.
>>
>>50707815
>Gameplay =/= Reality

I mean, can you even tell me how much 1,000,000 energy is using an actual measurement like watts?
That cap was probably put there because the developers saw no reason for you to need anymore than that in the game.
>>
>>50707815
You know you can have more than one paragon right?
Just keep building them if you think the limit they put in so the game didn't crash is a real thing.
It's not like they take up a lot of room, just be careful not to let them all explode because they were too close to each other.
>>
JLD Primordial says:
>But that’s not all; this isn’t simply limited to the monstrous forms gained here. Any alt form you assume will be pushed to the absolute apex of their potential.

Exactly how much does that boost other alt forms?
>>
>>50707868
/Parts/ of SupCom's gameplay are canonically "real" (like building times), but yeah, I suspect that's much like the unit cap in that it shouldn't be considered valid in the actual jump-world.
>>
>>50707815
Build more Paragons? Recursive Paragons? Get the Replica Cosmic Cube in EMH and rig it up to a million Paragons and have effectively infinite? I mean you do have literally infinite over time with just one Paragon, but if you need more throughput this is one solution.
>>
>>50707815
Also from SupCom. There is the Dark Star Generator for your ACU. Limitless energy and matter with no cap. It's powered by a singularity.
>>
>>50707896
>fanwank_something.jpg
No, but seriously, going from the examples it's pretty significant. Like, looking at Ghost in articular, that seems about an OOM larger. It probably wouldn't be inaccurate to say that you weren't to other members of that species what Captain America is to normal humans, then you'd only be a few levels below.
>>
What would happen if you had two people with a different Classpect use Sacrificial Bestowment on their Classpect abilities and then fused the Worms together?

Also, can someone explain prototyping? Pretty pls?
>>
File: irfL1TZ.jpg.png (645KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
irfL1TZ.jpg.png
645KB, 1280x800px
>>50707918
No, it's powered by a tiny universe filled with people on stomp-power-pads. The Notes say so!

I know it's a joke.
>>
Are there any perks to help with /interpreting/ sensory information? You're bound to acquire a lot of different senses, but it can sometimes be hard to keep track of what they mean.

Something passive (not having to devote processing power on the issue) would be best, but should be fine if that's what's available.
>>
File: sgt-hatred2.jpg (32KB, 479x269px) Image search: [Google]
sgt-hatred2.jpg
32KB, 479x269px
Doest lord of the rings have anyone free to waifu?
>>
File: movi_lord_thef0190.jpg (91KB, 900x595px) Image search: [Google]
movi_lord_thef0190.jpg
91KB, 900x595px
>>50708043
Just kill and replace Aragorn. That's what I did.
>>
>>50708000
Perhaps one of these is suitable?

I See Everything from Sherlock Holmes
>Surely you didn't miss the slight whiff of perfume in the air? Your mind is constantly watching and cataloging all the little details around you, comparing them to what you know, and storing them away for future reference. This is effectively reflexive for you, requiring no effort on your part to do what most people would need intense scrutiny for in a passing moment. Missing that crucial detail or piece of information is much harder for you now. In addition, you’ll find it very hard to forget a detail you’ve noticed, no matter how minor.

[shilling]
Or this one from Eclipse Phase
Sleeve-Easy
>You are accustomed to swapping between multiple bodies, sometimes with vastly different sets of senses and means of locomotion. Resleeving – or transforming – into new bodies or forms is basically stress-free for your mind, and you quickly get the hang of new bodily features whether they are added to your existing morph or you are swapping to a different one entirely. You don’t bump your head on doorways when your new body is taller than your last one; you don’t forget to eat or sleep when you’re in a biomorph after spending a long time in a synthmorph.
[/shilling]
>>
>>50707859
Calculating Glance from Fire Emblem Elibe? That's part of the Drop-In tree, though.
>>
>>50708053
>Just kill and replace Aragorn.
How?
>>
File: 8305_ebe_luthien.jpg (373KB, 1200x1701px) Image search: [Google]
8305_ebe_luthien.jpg
373KB, 1200x1701px
>>50708043
If you have time travel bullshit powers you can go back to the Second Age and meet Lúthien Tinúviel. She's supposed to be the most pure, most beautiful soul in the setting.

>>50708096
Shapeshifting and impersonation powers, illusion, memory stealing.. Take your pick.
>>
>>50708053
>Not NTRing Aargorn
>>
>>50708072
No, I'm pretty sure it was basically an infallible sense of if a certain enemy could kill you or not.
>>
>>50708119
Are there enough charisma/seduction perks in the Omniverse to seduce Arwen away from him tho?
Also I'm an awful person and I'm pretty sure she only likes cool heroic dudes. I chose to cheat, Uther Pendragon-style.
>>
File: galadriel_by_ullakko-d9u84je.jpg (359KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
galadriel_by_ullakko-d9u84je.jpg
359KB, 1024x1024px
no love for the Lady of Light?
>>
>>50708128
Pretty sure Kim possible had something like that.
>>
>>50708043
>not taking all of them into your glorious yuri harem
Dream big, kid. This is JumpChain. Arda is yours for the taking.
>>
>>50708104
>Trying to fuck Tolkien himself
You're the king of the shitters.
>>
>>50708169
She likes her men short and hairy. Most jumpers are too prideful to be a dwarf.
>>
>>50708148
Harsh Realities from Sekirei makes all but the strongest of relationships break up. So you'd have to weaken the relationship. Charisma & Seduction perks will help. Also she's been sheltered, show her the horrors of dying of old age. Which happens when Aragorn dies at age of 200+. But at that time it was too late she already chose to be mortal.

Also hooking Aragorn up with Éowyn would've united the kingdoms. So with some persuasion & charisma perks, you could drive a wedge in the relationship of Aragorn & Arwen, by hooking up Éowyn & Aragorn. Which you'll come in for the rebound. Plus if you're an Elf, she'd probably trust you more so. As you won't die of old age, one of her kind, and all you have to do is get Elrod's approval which won't be hard.
>>
>>50708272
So you're saying she's loose?
>>
Pic related is Yavannië, Giver of Fruits, Queen of All That Grows. She's a qt.

>>50708241
How am I fucking Tolkien? I'm paying homage to his creations in the most loving of ways.

>>50708246
She has an elf husband too. She flirted with Frodo and Sam in the LOTR. She had an affair with Gandalf in The Hobbit movies.

"All shall love me and despair!" indeed.
>>
>>50708169
Think of her reaction to being offered the ring. Now think of how she'd react to being offered the chance to one day become powerful enough to bitch-slap some types of gods.
>>
>>50708282
Beren is literally his self insert. Luthien is his wife's self insert.
>>
>>50708267
Solid plan. But it's sad. I know taking his place is at least as bad morally speaking but killing such a love... feels really wrong.

>>50708284
She'd make a hell of a companion. Just keep her away from corrupting artefacts.
>>
>>50708284
She'd become a monster on the level of Sauron. There's a reason she and Gandalf want to stay far away from it.
>>
>>50708278
elf dont stretch
>>50708284
she refused the ring after a momentary temptation so not sure shed be down to Jump
>>
>>50708289
Oh right! I forgot about that. Well.. I'll trade him Arya from the Inheritance Cycle or something?
>>
>>50708335
Why would anyone want some shitty whore from Eregon?
>>
>>50708340
Yeah I'm lowballing him.
>>
>>50708340
Maybe that anons jumper is the matchmaker version of a snake oil salesman?
>>
>>50708369
Which just solidifies how much of a shitter he is.
>>
>>50708043
Only the scummiest of people answered your question.

Early morning crowd is the worst, apparently.
>>
What are some perks or items that enhance training (but not learning, or at least not solely)? By training, I mean an activity that has clear benefits other than just knowledge or skill.
>>
>>50707896
Basically like what >>50707920 said. You'll be the equivalent to "comic book peak human" like Batman or Captain America for every alt form. You won't be growing entirely new abilities like the examples in the jump and you won't automatically be as strong as an older member if it's a species that grows stronger with age. But otherwise you'll be tearing normal members of your species apart. Dragons will be larger faster, stronger, their scales harder, their fire hotter, their magic more potent. Any weaknesses an alt-form has will also be mitigated.
>>
>>50708416
Feel The Burn from Wii Sports can triple the effectiveness of your workouts?
>>
>>50708369
>>50708380
All right how about Lolth from Forgotten Realms? She's sort of like an elf, she's beautiful if you're into horrifying spider bodies, she's pure evil. Basically the same as Lúthien right?
>>
>>50708043
There's Eowyn, as long as you're good with the idea of stealing someone's future girlfriend. I think that's ethical as long as you get there while she's still mooning over Aragorn, though.

There's also Shelob
>>
What level of D&D Wizard or Sorcerer would you need to be to create an epic spell that could strip away a god's power and give it to someone else?

Or would I be better becoming a level 10 magician in Hero BBS for wanking something like that?
>>
>>50708043
Melian. She's Ainu (Goddess). Gorgeous and smart. Great baker. As an added bonus she is Galadriel's Oneesan.
>>
File: KonataBunny.jpg (41KB, 360x518px) Image search: [Google]
KonataBunny.jpg
41KB, 360x518px
>>50700008
Ghost Rider
> Age: 26 [Rolled10] (4/6)
> Background: Demon [-300CP]
> Prince of Lies [-100CP]
> The Light Shines In The Darkness [-100CP]
> Satanic Strength [Get a Freebie!]
> I Have No Soul To Burn [Get a Freebie!]
> Power of Decay [-200CP]
> Blackhearted [-300CP]
> Spirited [-300CP]
> Child of the Devil [Get a Freebie!]
> Nice Bike [Get a Freebie!]
> Wine Cellar [-50CP]
> Long Coat [-50CP]
> Scraping at the Door... SCRAPING AT THE DOOOOOOOOR!!! [+200CP]
> Demonic Disturbances [+200CP]

[...]
> You won’t do anything that you wouldn’t normally do, but you will act like a lunatic while going about your business.
So, in this jump, I was Harley Quinn. I even dressed up for the part.
Sadly the closest thing to a Joker in this world is Nicolas Cage, and he's on the side of good, so mostly I was just weird and kindof a wild card who ran around doing weird shit.
Weird shit with SCIENCE!

Rambunctious demon girl goes on a bender, occasionally gets in fights with other demons who are trying to kill her for the crime of being too AWESOME!
I also got drunk a lot and did a lot of drugs. Hard drugs. That seems like a thing to do as a demon.
Wielded a mallet like it was a greatsword.
Unleashed some chaos spawn.

Y'know.
Jumper stuff.
>>
>>50708530
>Eowyn
Good taste, anon. No man indeed.
>>
>>50708512
Nobody else wants Lolth so you're good.

Don't know why you wouldn't go for Eilistraee since she's hotter, single, good-aligned, and loves both dancing and being naked all the time.
>>
>>50708559
If you can get magic higher than Level 9 then you'd be able to usurp gods entirely.

That's actually what got magic restricted to only 9 levels in the first place.
>>
>>50708565
Married to Thingol. Who is a cunt, true, but still.
>>
>>50708559
That would be pretty much entirely homebrewed on how you'd do that so spellcraft DC is up in the air.
You'd need to be at least 21 for the epic casting in the first place, but since you can mitigate DC as low as you want with simulcrae and you're pretty much the DM it's a non issue.

It would be a clunky mess of a spell though that's for sure, and I'm almost positive the only way to get epic seeds to do what you want would give them a saving throw.

If you just want to take a gods power set and give it to someone else I'm pretty sure there's exalted charms specifically for that purpose though.
You don't want to use it on yourself because then you don't count as human enough for an exaltation, but it should be a good starting point.
>>
>>50708559
Since the Epic Spell design mechanics basically boil down to "whatever your DM agrees to", fanwank something.

Yes.
>>
>>50708604
Oh there's been a misunderstanding. I'm a waifu trader. Lolth is not for me, she is Beren's new wife in lieu of Lúthien! Lucky guy! Honestly at this price it's a steal.
>>
>>50708450
Can you store/raise animals and magical creatures/plants in the House of Mystery or Dimension Lord world or would they vanish between jumps?
>>
>>50708618
I knew that's why magic works the way it does in Forgotten Realms, right? The first goddess of magic got pissed at a wizard for stealing a god's power?

>>50708633
I know but it feels kind of cheesy to immediately do it on my first epic level.

>>50708636
Well I may would have used it on myself eventually, but my primary plan was to start bullying the FR gods into not being such dicks and to fuck over every Greek god I run into that isn't Hades or his wife.

Can you do it as an Infernal Exalted? Even if you do the Devil Tiger thing.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50708416
Naruto's Genius of Hard Work works well for that, I think. As for items, I think Beelzebub has a special mountaintop dojo thing for you to martial arts it up upon.

>>50705321
...I won't lie, the first time I ate a salvo of bullest in Infamous I froze up. I didn't even scream or piss myself or anything like that-I was too freaked out. I was like-this is it. I'm done. I could feel myself going numb.

...and then the regen kicked in right after Gar shoved the DUP goons out a window.

>>50706849
...Infernals. Oh gods, Infernals. It isn't all happy fun Primordial group therapy. Turns out, it's kinda hard to run a Creationwide conspiracy when all your efforts are tied up with meta-apotheosis, inventing a new & improved Exaltation and vigorously massaging spheres.

I badly underestimated Creation's habit of going to pure shit when there isn't a firm hand on the tiller.

First, the sudden extinction of the hannya as the Wyld buckled under my transformation into a Primordial was the last straw for the surviving Raksha-who basically went insane(r) and invaded the East. Ironically they didn't further because they crashed into a simultaneous Deathlord campaign.

The Bronze Faction, in turn, took this opportunity to try and restore their cred taking a firm hand on the Realm. Now, this didn't go quite according to plan because of Mnemon unifying the houses.

Oh, and Lilith killed a certain Eclipse Caste I was REALLY counting on to make peace in the Hundred Kingdoms. And to think I actually went out of my way to try and mend her mind. Incidentally motivating the Silver Pact to go full Vietcong given their casus belli amounted to "someone's going to blame us anyway so we might as well gank them all first".

...I hate to admit it, but-things mainly didn't get worse because of Solars. Solars organised and in touch with each other.

But suffice to say by the time I got back, our case against the Sun was a matter of regaining leverage as much as anything.
>>
>>50708642
Long as they're not sapient.
>>
>>50708631
>not sowing chaos and death on all of Arda
>not dick slapping Eru
>not showing Morgoth and Sauron how it's done
>not leaving the world in ruins all of its beings slain
>except for a few slave-waifus taken by the force of the Blue Feather
>>
>>50708706
This sounds like a Bancho plan. All it's missing is you claiming you're actually saving the world.
>>
>>50708684
I don't remember the exact charm name but I think it was for Sidereals.
If I remember correctly it's one of the sealed charms for astrology, but you might be able to pick it up as an infernal with some serious fucking shenanigans and being of the fiend caste so you can get out of type charms.
>>
>>50708716
Eh I don't know much of anything about Exalted so I don't feel comfortable with that. Could I just eat a Sidereal with Dark Binding or that Samurai Jack summoning perk and manifest it to cast the charm when I need to? There's probably an evil Sidereal I can force to learn the charm or something, right?
>>
>>50708715
Nope I'm just being a dick on a cosmological scale. Boredom and absolute power will do that to a Jumper.
>>
File: JC14.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>50708684
>strip away a god's power and give it to someone else

I...would tentatively say that sounds like something that might fall under Cecelyne's or Ebby's purview, but be above Essence 5 and probably have a comparably high mote cost, given the Essence 4 Sidereal Charm Willing Assumption of Chains (lets a willing volunteer assume a god's purview, without chainging their traits) is dependent on Heaven's/the Loom's metaphysical infrastructure but is also a Charm from a tier of Exalt fluffed as being lesser to the Solaroids.

>>50708169
Even I have to admit, she has a certain gravitas. But I was too busy exploring the far corners of the world in that jump to have any long-term relationships with the natives.

You'd be amazed how many places have dormant Balrogs stuck in them somewhere.
>>
>>50708754
Well, you're also being a stupid dick because there's no way you're convincing me you can tank Eru's wrath. Nice chain, sad to see it end. I'm sure the Ebon Dragon's proud of your self-destructive pursuit of hedonism though.
>>
>>50708706
>not dick slapping Eru
I'm not entirely sure how you're managing that, but I hope you went to Narnia and smacked the cat around some, too.
>>
>>50708684
>I knew that's why magic works the way it does in Forgotten Realms, right? The first goddess of magic got pissed at a wizard for stealing a god's power?
Basically, some idiot tried to steal the goddess of magic's power and almost destroyed the world by being a fuck up until she forcibly shut off magic for a while by committing suicide. This destroyed the last ancient human empire which was more advanced and better in every way than the modern day. Anyway, when her reincarnation of Mystra took up the mantle again, she changed magic to use spell slots instead of basically what was MP, and to be limited to level 9 when before it had no ceiling. Epic Magic is a semi work-around that people came up with later.
>>
>>50708639
I really hope Eru kills you.
>>
>>50708706
>not dick slapping Eru
The omnipotent Christian god is a bit beyond you, anon.
>>
>>50708706
>not dick slapping Eru
I'm perfectly willing to fuck with various gods and other powerful beings, but I still think the reasonable cutoff point should be well below omnipotent.
>>
>>50708789
>I'm not entirely sure how you're managing that
He's not.
>>
>>50708745
Not really. The Charms are sealed, so Sidereals can't learn them.

The only way to unseal it, is to convince the Maidens that it is necessary to do so.

Considering how reality-fucking those Charms are and how reluctant they are to do so, you'd have to do something as drastic as essentially dooming the world by releasing the Yozi, or waging a war on Heaven itself, or something similarly bad.

And then hope they still unseal them, despite knowing that's your reasons for the whole thing.
>>
>>50708829
Well in defense of his retarded plan, Eru should be a merciful and forgiving god.
>>
>>50708829
I'm not here to argue with someone's wank, anon. I'm just here to suggest they use it in amusing ways.
>>
>>50708785
At this point I have the accumulated power of dozens of Gods, including Creators. Technology+Magic+Divine Powers+Psi+Minions and alien abilities+various bullshit items and perks. If you've done 100+ Jumps with the sole goal of accumulating power you can surpass anyone in any universe, pretty much. I can destroy everything without ever leaving the Warehouse.

Now you might say Eru is on his own turf, he has no clear limits. Well... Morgoth managed to put up a fight and that was his own angel. So he CAN be beaten. If he can be beaten, I can beat him. Simple as that;
>>
>>50708841
Eru sunk a continent because their king decided he wanted to go visit the elf and angel's secret clubhouse.
>>
>>50708745
I don't think Samurai Jack's summoning perk would work. A dead sidereal wouldn't have his exaltation even if you necromanced him.
Dark Binding is iffy. You'd get his soul, but an exaltation is like a theological superweapon that's kind of like a soul grafted between two soul halfs. You also explode if you have more than one.
Jumpchain fiat can bypass that, but even the trick with having more than one soul is doubtful since an exaltation aspects your essence a certain way.
You'd have conflicting signals firing in all directions withot toggle or something shutting them up.

There's definitely ebil siddies running around that you can gank without feeling bad, but you'd have much better luck learning it yourself with charmshare abilities.
Of course since they're sealed you'd need to be very pursuesive or dangerous enough that the maidens unlock them to stop you.
>>
>>50708846
Morgoth never fought Eru. He dicked around fighting other angels. Eru is explicitly and clearly utterly omnipotent.
>>
>>50708846
Any amount of power is literally nothing next to actual omnipotence.
>>
>>50708850
I forgot about that, I was just thinking about other things that the more I think about it I don't think technically were against Eru's will.
>>
>>50708846
>the accumulated power of dozens of Gods
>Creators

Cute. Name names, because there's few out of those I can imagine being more than a digment to freaking Eru.

>Techmagidivinepsiminionxenobullshititemsandperks

Don't mean anything unless you can justify how, exactly, you used them to overpower a being divined as the supreme power in a setting heavily inspired by Judeo-Christianity.

>If you've done 100+ Jumps with the sole goal of accumulating power you can surpass anyone in any universe, pretty much

You are gravely underestimating fiction in general.

>I can destroy everything without ever leaving the Warehouse

Okay, now you're just wanking. Notice how you have a habit of skipping the why and jumping to the what?

>Morgoth

Didn't. Period.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to ask him about it when you get shoved out into the void beyond reality with the rest of the trash, though.
>>
>>50708812
>omnipotent Christian god
Meh. I only beat a few of those guys, most recently in Shin Megami Tensei. And since I defeated him, I got his powers... So I'm at least on an even field with Eru.

His one advantage is this is HIS universe. But
Arda is quite a small world and I can swarm it quite easily with various demons and bots. Hell I have minions specialized in god-killing. I don't even have to set foot outside my safe house. Eru can't even get to me.
>>
>>50708754
I always find doing awful shit with my godlike powers is dull as fuck. It's so easy it's like kicking over sand castles.
>>
>>50708886
>I only beat a few of those guys
You're going to have to prove that.
>Shin Megami Tensei.
Not actually omnipotent.
>>
>>50708886
SMT YHVH isn't omnipotent christian god.
He's loosely based off of him, but he's not omnipotent.

Here's how your fight with an omnipotent god would go.
You lost before you even started jumping.
>>
>>50708897
Someone's gotta be the Galactus.
>>
>>50708706
>Jumper being a genocidal dick for no reason and using a Blue Feather.

Wow Jumper you somehow hit on almost everything that annoys me when I'm on this thread.

Are you next going to talk about how you used Real Eater to turn all the drawbacks of a perk into good things.
>>
>>50708910
>Galactus
Only because Marvel's multiverse needs something like him. You don't have that excuse.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>50708716
Doesn't Willing Asumption of Chains require a, well, willing target?

>>50708745
As >>50708840 said the Astrology charms are the Sidereals' nuclear option so. Yep. And evil Sidereals tend to be self-interested but mired in faction politics rather than out-and-out traitors. >>50708854 also makes a good point.

Honestly, you might be better off looking for or developing an appropriate Adamant Circle Sorcery spell with the right Yozi's iniation than an individual charm given the complexity of the process.
>>
>>50708789
Is Aslan even omnipotent? Either way, he does deserve to be knocked down a few pegs.

Wonder if you could just swap out the stone table just as the witch kills him?
>>
>>50708886
YHVH in SMT isn't even close to Omnipotent. His own creation does whatever it wants, and not only can he not do anything about it, the last time he tried he got slapped around like a soccer ball by a human and a trio of demons.

Here's how SMT works with an omnipotent YHVH: The protagonist doesn't exist, all of existence sings his praises. The end.
>>
My favorite forgotten realms race are the Aearee. They're basically dragons + raptors in the dinosaur sense. So, fluffy flying dragon-raptor people. Sadly, they were driven extinct by actual dragons.

Does something like this exist elsewhere in the chain?
>>
>>50708910
Whenever I'm Galactus, I job. It's a lot more difficult to lose convincingly, and then they all have to live through my over-the-top cheesy lines.
>>
Is Eru actually omnipotent? I haven't actually read the Silmarillon, but if I remember correctly, he made the universe by singing with his angels, but some of them fucked it up, and now there exists evil. Or something like that. Wouldn't that make him fallible, and therefore "only" nigh-omnipotent?
>>
>>50708920
Aslan is basically Jesus allegory. His actual power doesn't matter much, because he's not the big cheese. His father the Emperor Over the Sea is, what with being the allegory for God.
>>
>>50708920
Aslan is more of a Christ allegory than a God allegory. He explicitly refers to his father, the Emperor Beyond the Sea, at one point.
>>
>>50708815
>>50708829
>>50708856
>>50708860

All of y'all should just admit that by powergaming, min-maxing and a minimum amount of fanwanking you CAN become Omnipotent+1 Iwinforever if you so choose.

That's one of the problems of Jumpchain, you have to actively NOT want to become all-powerful at times.
>>
>>50708934
Everything is totally part of his plain gaiz, even the stupid shit that fucks with his creation. Exactly the same as actual Abarhamic religions.
>>
>>50708946
You need to admit that you're an amateur shitposter and work on improving your game.
>>
>>50708934
Morgoth's dissonance only made his creation more beautiful.
>>
>>50708960
"I totally meant to do that!"
>>
>>50708934
The Silmarillion isn't the kind of writing that has explicit powerlevels and talks them up like, say, Demonbane. But Eru is very closely modeled on the Christian God as interpreted by Tolkien.

In favor of Eru's omnipotence, the entire sequence of the Silmarillion and the Lord of the Rings has an ongoing theme about how evil ultimately can't truly create and only leads to self-destructive ruin in the long term; Morgoth rapidly depowers from a legit cosmic entity to something a really pissed elf can 1v1 and injure severely. There's a prophecy that after being defeated and sealed in the void, he's destined to return stronger than ever only to be destroyed once and for all.

Given how Sauron, evil's other chief representative in the Tolkienverse, ended up, I'd say it's a good sign Eru generally prefers to work with events than stamp them out when they're that profoundly entrenched.
>>
File: 21-Double_Danger.png (70KB, 550x762px) Image search: [Google]
21-Double_Danger.png
70KB, 550x762px
>>50708886
>And since I defeated him, I got his powers... So I'm at least on an even field with Eru
>>
>>50708963
I don't think anyone is interested in hearing you channel what seems to be frustration at real religion into a conversation about fiction.
>>
>>50708952
Reminder that the Old Testament God is actually a fae of some kind. He even has the weakness to iron.
>>
>>50708934
He was created as a reflection of Tolkien's belief in the christian god. Eru exists because Tolkien wanted his setting to be in line with christian values. He complained about people mistaking his books as having a setting that wasn't christian and that "neo pagans"(I don't know what else to call these people) kept telling him how much the liked it about his books.

Captcha not all beverages are tea, and I can't necessarily tell without tasting the damned things.
>>
>>50708946
And you, Suggs, need to provide an actual explanation about your amazing magical powers rather than expect everyone to fellate your ego on principle.

At least Val focuses on the depravity of her actions rather than treating the whole thing like a dickwaving contest.
>>
>>50708946
I don't think there's any way to actually get real dealio omnipotence.
You can get to the point where you can do whatever if you try hard enough, but you can't be actual omnipotent.
This has a lot to do with the fact that omnipotence tends to contradict itself and that there can only really be one omnipotent being.
If two were to exist one must be more omnipotent than the other or neither of them are omnipotent.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>50708981
I'm curious, did he ever get round to explaining what the heck Ungoliant was? Was she a fallen Ainu or something?

>>50708980
And wrestling, apparently. Although to be fair it could've "just" been an angel, I'm not sure if there's an authorative stance on which it was.
>>
>>50708986
This isn't really about ego, although it obviously is a power fantasy. I'm not saying I'm somehow better than other Jumpers for choosing to be super mega hyper powerful. I just enjoy telling myself this story, I find it fun.

But all right you guys are making me rethinkg Eru's power level and the feasibility of beating a "true" omnipotent entity.
At worst, I can lay waste to his entire Creation and steal his waifus, then go on my way, leaving him to recreate Arda if he wants to. Would that work?
>>
>>50709019
Ungoliant is intentionally meant to be a mystery, much like the things beneath the world that Gandalf mentions.
>>
>>50709022
He can and will intervene if he feels he must. So no, he'll eradicate you.
>>
>>50708963
But he did. Eru's intentions were explicitly to give his kids a theme and see what they could do with it, not to create a perfect conflict-free multiverse with perfect conflict-free people.
>>
>>50709019
>>50709027
She's like Tom Bombadil right? Older than this world.
>the things beneath
what are those?
>>
>>50708997
Yeah, I kinda fanwank it that there is no actual omnipotence, aka full control of the entire multiverse. Rather, there's multiple "omnipotent" beings that are only omnipotent in their respective universe clusters.
>>
>>50709019
I don't think he did explain Ungoliant, or maybe he did but none of the people he told divulged the secret.
>>
>>50709019
Also fresh foreskins, if I remember right. ...the Old Testament had some weird shit going on.
>>
>>50709039
We don't know. We simply know they exist because Gandalf mentions them when describing his battle with the Balrog.
>>
>>50709022
Well, I have to say you're really not doing a good job of convincing me of that when you tend to say things like "and then I broke his toys lol".

And no, because destruction on that level invites his direct intervention-and more importantly because he has no waifus.
>>
>>50709039
I thought Bombadil WAS Eru or an avatar of him or something.
>>
>>50708969
Morgoth always descended from a slightly rebellious child who just wanted to create something, to an evil overlord, to a wild, mindless animal with no real intelligence or goals beyond blind destruction.

Even Sauron never fell that far. He went from well-intentioned social engineer and idealistic utopianist to an evil overlord.
>>
>>50709070
>always
Also
>>
>>50709019
>And wrestling, apparently.
"That was for charity, Jacob."
>>
File: And turtles all the way down.jpg (694KB, 970x1283px) Image search: [Google]
And turtles all the way down.jpg
694KB, 970x1283px
>>50708975
>Forgetting the time God-Man was defeated and needed outside intervention to win
>>
>>50709022
>Someone stronger than you
>Attempt to break their stuff and steal their waifus
That'll go well...
>>
>>50708969
>to something a really pissed elf can 1v1
To be fair, Middle Earth is kind of like Nasu earth. Everyone and everything used to be a ton better, but they just kept degrading over time.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>50709045
Eh? Weren't those just dowries Saul asked David to bring him for his daughter's hand in marriage?

And then he decided just for funsies, to bring double the asking amount!

Oh, that David. He's such a rascal.

Oh, and by the way-I'm considering using sorcerous workings to integrate the Essence flows of my Artful Temple (a manse dedicated to Oramus, the Dragon Beyond The World) to the Houses of Mystery and Secrets. I must admit- I rather like what the parasites did, but I'd prefer something more controllable-and the Temple just so happens to have some sort of eldritch entrance method that apparently involves doorways. Since the Houses are arbitrarily larger on the inside, I figure I'll have to do something technologically similar to my Cosmmic Forge and surround it with lots of Oramus-aspected manses Sword of Creation-style. Maybe devise a way of pandimensionally folding an Infernal Bastion of Oramus into the thing.

Reckon that's a good idea? Now I'm kind of sorry I dropped the Imagine Breaker many, many threads ago-it would've been one helluva artifact component.

>>50709039
>>50709027
>>50709044
Huh. Fair enough, so kinda like Tash in Narnia.
>>
>>50709027
And Queen Berúthiel's damned cats
>>
>>50709129
>so, I'm going to have nine cats spy on everyone in Gondor...
>and then I'm going to send one to run around and annoy the fuck out of the others
Fucker was a Jumper, wasn't she?
>>
>>50709153
Nah, she hated cats. That is impossible for jumpers.
>>
>>50709081
This is silly, unmaking the rock wouldn't be lifting it and thus isn't within the definition of the rock and thus should be within his power.
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>50709070
If there's one thing I think Tolkien misses out on the spirit of Christianity, it's the possibility for redemption. Granted, his villains all go and do heinous shit, but you'd think he'd make a point of having one guy be redeemed or something. I mean, Jesus himself made a point of telling the Pharisees to fuck off with their holier-than-thou bullshit.

Unless the army of the dead was supposed to be that, but eh.

>>50709113
I knew this definitely worked for the most powerful spirits but I was always vague on how big a deal it was for the races that interacted with each other regularly. Like, I get that elves eventually faded so hard they had to mass evacuate but I was also pretty sure some of them like Galadriel and Elrond were still treated like major badasses?

What about Smaug? Was he always something of a runt among Morgoth's dragon armies, or did he used to be huger but just shrunk as times went by? I'm guessing the former given he'd been in that hoard a while.

>>50709055
I don't think Bombadill was ever fully fleshed out, he's just...there. Being old. And jolly.

>>50709079
>It was me, Abraham! It was me all along! I was the real winner! You all bought it, all of your immediate family bought it
>>
>>50709116
"And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and sought to kill him. Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband are you to me. So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband you are, because of the circumcision." Exodus 4:24-26

Like I said – weird shit.

For the other stuff... I honestly don't know what most of those words mean. You're trying to have the House worm its way into every other house but not immediately possess them?
>>
>>50709186
Well, all the villains are offered redemption. Morgoth was given it and rejected it, and Sauron and Saruman both were given the opportunity but fled refused it out of fear of punishment. The Ainur Nienna is entirely about the concepts of pity and forgiveness, along with sorrow and courage.

There is actually a Maia named Osse who fell to Morgoth's side but was redeemed by the pleas of his wide Uinen.
>>
>>50709186
Smaug is a run. Remember that Ancalagon, even as a baby and not fully grown, was large enough to use mountains as foot stools.
>>
>>50708952
You know the obvious answer to the Problem of Evil?

We're all dead, and this is hell
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>50709199
I mean more like-I want the House to have a backdoor into every other house that exists or could exist, but not automatically start overwhelming everything to try and absorb the local planet into the Houses. And be supercharged with Beyond-energy that can be channeled through the house-network to do boundary-meddling stuff.

Sort of like a combination between L-Space (or the Eldar's Webway if that's more familiar) and a Sword of Creation powered by the Beyond, if that makes slightly more sense?

>>50709227
Fair enough.

I wish I could actually get into the Silmarillion well enough to do a full readthrough, but something about Tolkien's prose and themes puts me off. It's even worse than Jordan's endless walls of text in the Wheel of Time, because at least Jordan writes some nice fights and had a few great scenes that carried the entire novel for me-mainly Forsaken, because it's kinda refreshing to not only be told the villain is ultimately a pathetic waste of a person, but see how being such affects their competence.

And the Dark One has a surprising amount of personality for a character who explicitly amounts to "primal evil who wants to do evil for its' own sake"
>>
>>50709186
>but I was also pretty sure some of them like Galadriel and Elrond were still treated like major badasses?
But they're old themselves. I think Galadriel is literally older than the sun? I've never actually read the Silmarillion, myself.

But I meant the races as a whole, not singular beings.

Smaug I don't know. He did boast about "I laid low the heroes of old and their like are not in the world today."
>>
>>50709279
I see what you're saying. Sounds like a neat idea.

Come to think of it, I wonder if the House of Secrets would naturally have a deep connection to L-Space? It likely houses (only slightly pun intended) a ton of knowledge.
>>
>>50705807
The forgotten is a lovecraft-esque super horror who in setting has basically all but destroyed the world barring a holdout of wizards and the ones outside of said holdout working to seal her. Her decades long gambit is to corrupt gems of eternity, swap out the real gem with a fake after killing the wizard who made it, and letting you blow open the wizard bat cave of solitude for her so she can munch on the wizards within. Which she wins at end of game. She can make endless minions, super monsters, and horrors anywhere from weak (few numbers) to absurd (exponentials stats wise). So fanwank something. Personally I consider it like trying to beat nyarlathotep in a straight fight and write the world off for dead, but ymmv.
>>
>>50709353
Why is she such a meany?
>>
File: JC13.jpg (58KB, 736x308px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
58KB, 736x308px
>>50709281
Ah, gotcha.

>>50709311
Hmm. That's a definitive possibility, given Darwin's Descent of Man made quite a sizeable cardinal point around the time the Wizards were absorbed in the Roundworld project. Actually, come to think of it-as a sort of conceptual phase space resulting from all books ever affecting each other perhaps if I were to use Writ of Worlds to fully hook up the system by inscribing some meta-books at key junctures, the thing could do more advanced space-time alterations as well by exponentially manifesting aspects of itself across the literary manifold.

...I wonder what would happen from exposing Noble Dragons to Oramus' Essence? Somehow, I've a gut feeling it would be even worse than exposing the Dungeon Dimensioners to raw magic since they themselves are quasi-conceptual beings.

>>50709398
Bad upbringing, probably. Growing up in the outer reaches of existence with other ravenous cosmic horrors tends to do that.
>>
Is there any way I could boost or anything I could combine with Nine Realms Craftsman from EMH to make something comparable to comics Mjolnir?
>>
>>50708700
>In attempts to better creation and sue the sun I improved his case by enabling the solars to big damn heroes everything.

Well done Garlock. You inadvertently became the GM and gave them every chance to assert their worth and take the stage.
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50709444
Bit of a cheap answer but I...guess you could start with Myth Mjolnir? We do have a Viking and Age of Mythology jump, after all-although the AoM one is kinda big. Like, battering ram-big.

Really, I'd just look into powerful weapons of myth in general like the Ruyi Jingu Bang from either Journey to the West or Generic Wuxia, and a system like FF14 which allows it to be enhanced over time with battle experience. I seem to recall the water dragon who owned the Jingu had some others in his stock. Oh, and you can get a weapon called the Armageddon Blade in Darksiders which...heralds the end of the world, as well as the local world-crafting giant space dorf's skill in craftsmanship.

It really depends on which Mjolnir you mean, I'm told the comics can be a tad inconsistant.
>>
File: JCARGH.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JCARGH.png
263KB, 1280x536px
>>50709529
REE

REEEEEEEEEE

And now, like any responsible GM, I must rerail this twisted game before those rascally players' personal agency exceeds mine.

It...WOULD look pretty hopeless, I admit, if I hadn't assisted most of the Infernal host in their own ascensions. If seeing his PRECIOUS chosen knowingly and wilfully embrace becoming the very monsters they were forged to destroy-and become better saviors of Creation than they once were through sheer inhuman efficiency-doesn't break the Sun's spirit, I don't know what will dammit.

I suppose next jump I WILL finally have to get even with Luna's meddling by showing her just where she can stick her (admittedly terrifyingly cunning) control system she disguises as a bond. Also maybe get some answers on why she has a direct line to the Ebon Dragon on the Silver Chair, what the hell? Gaia, of course, is a non-issue and I would SUSPECT the Maidens to be too when Fate bends to my will or ceases in my presence. But then, that's exactly what they'd WANT me to think, isn't it?

Two steps forward, one step back. I may have suffered some collateral damage, but I have achieved my primary goal of bringing salvation also christmas to Hell, and the Lawgiver remain a unified, constructive force prepared to further my aims.

The game continues.
>>
File: Unimpressed.gif (7MB, 472x377px) Image search: [Google]
Unimpressed.gif
7MB, 472x377px
>>50705321
>>
>>50708450
You might want to reword that a bit. The description reads as being more equivalent to normal peak human instead of comic book peak human.
>>
What perks are there that let you change your weight? In the gravitational sense I mean, I'm not asking for jumper dieting tips.
>>
>>50709398
I don't think her motivations are ever explained, only her actions, and even then the games are kind of vague.
>>
>>50709656
>primary goal of bringing salvation also christmas to Hell
Now the question is: Which Yozi wound up so enamored with the idea of Christmas that it spawned a Third Circle Santa Claus to carry it out? Cecylene, maybe? I can see her having a hypocrisy-driven version of naughty and nice.
>>
>>50709848
Check out Ar Tonelico. Antigravity is a necessary science there. Grathmelding for the win.
>>
>>50709848
Harry Potter probably has something for that. I don't think there's ever a spell done purposefully for that, but Leviosa makes things float, so you can probably do something with that.
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>50709656
>I suppose next jump
That's assuming Lunars is next, instead of Fair Folk. Or a jump written by someone else.

You'd like to be a being of formless chaos, right?

>first spoiler
Well, it /is/ the dark side of the moon. If there's any place to summon him, it seems like it'd be there with the darkness associations?

...Okay, honestly I have no idea. It seems like Worst Idea.

Anyway, speaking of Lunars, because I have to note my ideas for that down even if I'm actively writing something else..

I've got almost all the perks lined out, at least in idea. But I'm really wondering what to use as a capstone for Casteless? Any suggestions?
>>
>>50710042
Yo Mardukth you seem to have missed my question: does a shintai count as an alternate form?
>>
Are there any perks that will allow me to give a scathing, harsh, completely brutal dump of insults on someone that completely and utterly wrecks them mentally?
>>
>>50710055
I did indeed... Did I miss any others? I'll have to check more thoroughly.

Anyway, no. They don't count as alternate forms, since all but the permanent ones require you to commit some Essence to activate them. They're essentially inhuman supermodes, so giving them as altforms would be like giving you Kamen Rider transformations as altforms.

But you could activate them in alt forms, since they're just overlaid on your base.

So, for example, if you used Demon Emperor Shintai in a dragon altform... You'd now be a dragon of shining brass and volcanic stone, glowing with an awful radiance and gigantic anima banner.
>>
>>50710138
I wonder: If we someday have a Solars or Sidereals jump, and acquire Sidereal Martial Arts, would Prismatic Arrangement of Creation Form let us combine Shintai? It lets you use multiple charms with the Form keyword (all of the PAoC Form charms, or two other Form charms) at once, and most of the Shintai are limited from being used together by being Form charms. Could be cool to be a desert made of burning brass, or a swarm of crystalline acid, or something like that.
>>
>>50710210
...Huh.

That could work, yes. It probably shouldn't work like that, considering it's meant for Martial Arts. But as written, it could work.

But yeah, combining them would be cool.

I had a perk for that, but I couldn't figure out a way to write it in a satisfying way... and you could probably figure out a way to combine them with Heretical Charms anyway.
>>
>>50710042
Seeing as they are the original recipe lunars, some taint added... maybe they can shift the broken/lost castes?
>>
File: 12768272576.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
12768272576.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>50710323
That's a good one, yes.

But I'm not sure if it's capstone tier? The caste benefits aren't /that/ amazing.
>>
>>50710082
Yes, plenty. First that comes to mind is Troll from TOME, but there's a ton of 'em.
>>
>>50710344
I thought the old castes were an independent perk.
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>50710417
Yeah, will a perk for Changing Moons to instead be one of the lost castes.

But with that, Casteless can go through all five Castes. Which could be situationally useful.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>50710475
>Yeah, will a perk for Changing Moons to instead be one of the lost castes.
*there will be

I cannot write correctly. Why am I writing jumps? Send help.
>>
Any news on the Bleach update?
>>
>>50709725
Is it wrong that I get a little hard from that gif?
>>
>>50710534
I don't think mib's been around lately. He was pretty active while he was talking about updating things, but he seems to have vanished again.
>>
>>50710608
It is the holidays. Some people are busy with that.
>>
>>50709725
That's rainbow mom, right? The pants are throwing me off.
>>
File: disco1480890419417.jpg (270KB, 1280x1466px) Image search: [Google]
disco1480890419417.jpg
270KB, 1280x1466px
>>50710655
Yup, that's discomilf.
>>
>>50709725
....I don't remember that part from KlK. What ep is that from?
>>
>>50710749
It's from an OVA released with the DVD/BluRay. It was basically an epilogue that ties up some loose ends and provided some backstory for Raygo's assistant Rei.
>>
>>50710896
That might be why I don't remember it. Thanks anon!
>>
Are there any perks that allow you to know anything your attacks will hit out to their max range?

Yes, this is for the GBE, but it sounds like something that would be useful regardless.
>>
>>50710673
But, she's wearing camo pants.
>>
>>50707497
Funny you should ask.

Presenting the tale of one of the finest Jumpers ever to grace these threads with her presence: The Adventures of Red!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_6DgZrbKgtCbDF6WmFUOEVEa1U

Three notes:
1: The ZIP has everything in one file for easy downloading.
2: My sorting system sorts first by subject and then by post date, hence the filenames.
3: I vote that the next thread be “Red Appreciation Day Edition”.
>>
What would an EX Rank of Collector actually give you? Make it so you're constantly stumbling over rare and powerful artifacts?
>>
>>50711980
>3

...How about no?
>>
>>50711980
We really don't need to do that. She's not any more special than any other jumper. If anything, trying to put her on a pedestal will bring more shitposters and make this place worse.
>>
File: Dramatic_932074_5339555.gif (659KB, 324x182px) Image search: [Google]
Dramatic_932074_5339555.gif
659KB, 324x182px
>>50711329
So Discomom has this sidekick, right? She's mostly just a background character. But during the Cultural Festival where Satsuki springs her trap, she briefly tries to rise to Ragyo's defense only to get batted away because she's just a normal ass human.
Anyway, after the last episode, there's actually a bonus epilogue episode (which bizarrely sortof retcons some of the ending shit that played during the last episode's credits), where she comes back and attacks Satsuki and her Devas with clones that she pulled out of her ass somewhere. And everyone learns a bullshit lesson about being stronger than they were at the start of their journey and thefuckevergawd.
BUT. In addition to that, assistant girl gets a flashback of her very own that gives her a backstory, where apparently she was rescued from some lawless African nightmare village by Discomom and given a job. That's where the gif comes from. She's wearing pants in the flashback because she's dressed for Africa.
So there you have it.
>>
>>50712050
But its a good 'fuck you' to the shitposters
>>
Query about Star Trek:

Stowaway origin desribes you as comissioned for a newly christened ship, but year 2265 is exactly when Enterprise leaves for The Five Year mission. Can I go for that instead?
>>
>>50712067
No it's not, it's just going to rile them up even more. It's also kind of creepy and gives a stalker vibe if you keep uploading any of her builds to the drive.

What makes her any better than HeavensAnon with his builds, or Crux, or RavenloftAnon? Or Yorokonde or ASA?
>>
File: 1468200282888.png (394KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1468200282888.png
394KB, 453x604px
>>50712050
I kindof like it just to have a reference guide for someone else's journey. It gives me something to compare my own to.

If you want to go ahead and catalog some other jumper's adventures, I wouldn't be against it.

I wonder how many jumps the AI has been to so far?
>>
>>50712067
No, not really. Honestly, it feels really creepy and more like a half-assed attempt to "appease" her, as it were. Don't do it.
>>
>>50712099
I do kinda wish they'd also upload their builds honestly.
>>
>>50712099
Her builds have always told a pretty awesome story, not to mention she makes good jumps. And has several many times more of them than I have.

But can't we like... NOT argue about something just for one thread?
>>
And now we've got fucking fanboys coming out of the woodwork.

Great job.
>>
>>50711980
Thank you! I appreciate you doing this since I was one of the first to ask you to upload her builds.

also >>50706413
>>
>>50712133
>Her builds have always told a pretty awesome story

That's just, like, your opinion, man.

Though yes, she does make fairly decent jumps.
>>
>>50712130
This. It feels creepy and like a dumb way to try and keep her around.

>>50712133
>
But can't we like... NOT argue about something just for one thread?
>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>
>>50712099
Fair point.
>>
>>50712075
I think that's the intention.
>>
>>50712155
Except for the one guy above you, I don't think it's reasonable to build a monument to one specific person out of many who's decided to leave (maybe-I really have no idea how true that is).

Uploading builds is fine, but this groveling is unbecoming.
>>
>>50712155
No problem.
And I am aware of >>50706413 but at the same time, the people saying no do have a point.
>>
Remember the second rule of /JC/ everyone: don't feed the troll!
>>
>>50712219
Well, that's the thing - Enterprise was built twenty years before that, so the wording explicitly forbids that interpretation. Cue me asking Wild Card for... I am not sure. Permission to cheat, or something.
>>
>>50712256
Yeah but who's the troll in this case?
>>
>>50712317
Everyone.
>>
>>50712256
Assuming you're not the troll, then fostering pointless paranoia just because not everyone agrees with you is nearly as bad.
>>
File: 1404670701889.jpg (84KB, 910x720px) Image search: [Google]
1404670701889.jpg
84KB, 910x720px
>>50712131
I fell off the wagon while I was making Disgaea and Metroid, honestly. I think I'll get back into the swing of writefagging and new builds. Might even revisit an old gimmick if some jumps I'm waiting on get released in the coming weeks.

Would yall be up for that?
>>
>>50712317
No one is loyal. Everyone is heretic. (I learned this because I brought Cultist-Chan from LoT. She was more right than she knew.)
>>
>>50712317
Alas, I’m afraid it was me this time.

In retrospect, it was a bad idea.
>>
>>50712323
>Would yall be up for that?
It sounds good to me. More builds never hurt anyone (or at least I don't think they have).
>>
>>50712323
Do it, it's better than this creepy fostering the troll is doing. I'm half-worried he's going to try to turn the drive into some kind of white knight shrine.
>>
>>50712322
Na na na na, I'm not listening to a dirty troll!
>>
>>50712354
False-flagging won't do your argument any favors.
>>
>>50712323
sure!
>>
>>50712323
I meant more towards uploading your current builds to the drive, but I don't mind more writefagging.
>>
File: 1436919937471.png (492KB, 587x557px) Image search: [Google]
1436919937471.png
492KB, 587x557px
Ask and ye shall receive. Reviving a chain I barely started and began writefagging for.

Jump #1: Pokemon
Origin: Small Town [950]
Starter: Eevee - Chloe
Perks:
Physical Fitness
Survival Training [850]
Mechanic [700]
Aura [400]

Items:
Bag - Bigger on the inside
Pokegear
Pokedex - Completed
3x Potions
5x Pokeballs
Hat
50k Pokedollars [350]
Motorcycle [250]
Laptop [150]
HM Collection [100]
Rebreather [50]
Medical Kit [0]

[Chloe becomes a Jolteon]

http://pastebin.com/jJjWbMik

Here's the previous writefaggotry, for recap reasons.

Next stop: Full Metal Alchemist
>>
>>50712370
No, this time he’s got a point, I did the dumb.
>>
Hey about the Yandachi in HeroBBS

Can i go get in in-universe? i like my Overlord Build too much to flip and spend 1000 CP in sword waifus.

Also, Overlord got boosted YEAH
>>
>>50712460
Just do a favor for all of us and delete it. If a jumper really wants their builds on the drive, they can do the uploading themselves. There is no need to try and throw it on the drive and try to do a parade just so the jumper notices you or feels compelled to do more for you.
>>
>>50710385
I already went to TOME, though
>>
>>50712460
Yeah, except he's obviously hijacking a valid standpoint to shitpost. I mean, "white knight shrine"? Really?
>>
>>50712476
>Overlord got boosted
What?
>>
>>50712476
>Can i go get in in-universe?
It doesn't exist in universe. It's completely OC.
>>
>>50712540
Yeah, Gainz found a magic wand that made him literally omnipotent.
>>
>>50712572

I....what?Just what?
>>
>>50712572
What.
>>
>>50712572
>Gainz
How does weight lifting help you find magic wands?
>>
>>50712572
Wasn't that wand just one that let him cast Wish from EXP? Or am I confusing it with something else.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>50712432
Build Time!

Ghost Rider Jump 044:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Alcoholic [+100]
Demonic Disturbances [+200]
Picture A Flamethrower… [+300]
Setting:Fully Fleshed Out
Locations: Carter Slade’s Grave
Perks:
Shadows on the Wall [Free]
Binding Ritual [200]
Deal with the Devil [300]
Spirit of Vengeance [600]
Spirited (Faustian Deal & Spirit of Justice) [300]
Gear:
Nice Bike [Free]
Wine Cellar [50]
Long Coat [50]
Infernal Contract [100]

So, I’m going to be drinking in copious amounts because I’ve literally started pissing fire. I can turn off all sense of touch to the location in question but DAMN that’s just a nasty little thing to do to a guy.
Anyway outside of my home troubles of being a chronic alcoholic, and the fact that I’m unsure if I’m taking these drawbacks at this point to get properly smashed which scares me a bit.
Funny thing about my set up nowadays I’ve now completed my street level superhero creation systems. Jumper Industries sells Copies of the Magic Yu-Gi-Oh Cards and the Class Ring from way back in Sonichu alongside a series of that I use my personal form of the Power Curriculum Program (Scientific Railgun), teaching in Martial Arts (Ranma), and Hamon (Jojo’s Bazare Adventures) as a signing bonus to those who wanna join Jumper Enterprises extended family. In addition to that I do run a Supernatural Awareness Program for free, in which I give out the Holy Rites I’ve gotten from Spice and Wolf now. This is my basic MO for Earth equivalents these days, along with dropping my huge properties and components to continue to hire folks.
Now that I've gotten my hands on perfect contracts and I can get folks actually go through the full length and breath of the program given and obey the rules set on the powers, though if they drop out all they do is loose all powers and memories of them, as I gain them, they return to the state they started in, having never sought me out.
… No wonder the Devil hates me!
>>
>>50712305
He dead. Just fanwank it, or conduct a seance.
>>
>>50712572
Cite your source or be forever a shitposter, anon.
>>
>>50712572
>Gainz
Who dat?
>>
>>50712614
Ghost Rider jump?
>>
File: da89f81870d4b58cc59e04871ab5441c.png (670KB, 760x1019px) Image search: [Google]
da89f81870d4b58cc59e04871ab5441c.png
670KB, 760x1019px
>>50712432
That's... an honestly disturbing take on Jumping that addresses a number of issues I usually just gloss over in my own writing. Man. Well done.

Now you've got me itching to write.
>>
Jumpers, tell me about the times where you revealed that this wasn't even your final form. What was the situation? How did people react?
>>
>>50712432
hey heavens, can you take fusion More than once in Metroid if you have more than one sample you want to use?
>>
File: raging banchô-Anon.png (6MB, 2400x3202px) Image search: [Google]
raging banchô-Anon.png
6MB, 2400x3202px
>>50712853
I don't do it often, but when I do. There is either a war that needs winning or some bastard in a cape that needs to be crushed.
>>
You are all now imagining what happens if we took an X-Parasite and used the Slime Rancher capstone to merge slimes into a person.
>>
File: 3eb8108577bc74a1da5f7816a0fde0de.jpg (466KB, 1280x747px) Image search: [Google]
3eb8108577bc74a1da5f7816a0fde0de.jpg
466KB, 1280x747px
>>50712946
That... sounds like a great way to give people superpowers, actually.
>>
Since we're talking about metroid again, what's the best way to waifu dark Samus or SA-X?
>>
>>50712946
Isn't that literally the plot of Metroid fusion? I don't think that worked out so well The last time someone tried it
>>
>>50713002
Give them a sex drive first, because I'm pretty sure neither has one.
>>
>>50713009
Yeah Samus' suit melted into macaroni.
>>
>>50712834
http://is.4chan.org/tg/1481757292533.pdf

Ghost Rider Jump!
>>
>>50712979
In what settings can I play soccer with dinosaurs?
>>
>>50713016
and for the more I remember of having played that game didn't it also develop a malevolent intelligence of its own and kill everyone?
>>
>>50713010
...This could pose a serious problem to my Samus harem.

>>50713032
Dinotopia? EVO? Maybe sonic?
>>
>>50713032
we have a Dinotopia jump although they are very mindful about the physical differences between dinosaurs and humans, so they may not want to play together , but rather form separate soccer leagues.
>>
>>50713037
1. Samus gets infected with the X-Parasite.

2. Federation tries to remove her armor, only to discover inner portions have fused to her flesh.

3. Removed sections of her armor get possessed by X-Parasite,

4. Samus' now biorganic suit starts growing into proper armor.

5. SA-X learns how to clone itself, including the armor bits.
>>
File: 1415145723160.jpg (72KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
1415145723160.jpg
72KB, 637x476px
>>50712432
Cosmic Warehouse

Utulities:
Electricity [140]
Heat/AC [130]
Plumbing [120]
Forcewall [100]

Buildings:
Shelving
Housing [80]
Medbay [60]
Workshop [50]

Misc:
Food Supply [40]
Stasis Pod x2 [0]

Bodymod

Build: Medium
Type: Bodybuilder [500]
Stats:
Strength 2
Endurance 3 [50]
Dex 3 [300] [0]
Appeal 1 [250]
Shape 1 [200]
Sense 2 [100]

Perks:
Height 1 - Slightly taller.
Metavore [400]

Jump 2: Full Metal Alchemist
Perks:
Simplified Formulae [900]
Advanced Formulae [800]
Melee Training [650]
Martial Training [350]
Alkahestry [50]

Item:
Mauser C96 [0]
Survival Pack [100]
Alternate Clothing [50]
Throwing Knives [0]

Drawbacks:
Hostile Rival [200]

Writefaggotry forthcoming.
>>
>>50713037
More or less. There's a clone of Samus inside the suit, though, it grew a body to fill it. Once you damage it enough in the final battle it turns into a weird biomechanical dinosaur thing, though.
>>
File: d379a454109d5b19ed925a36d57aa96c.jpg (642KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
d379a454109d5b19ed925a36d57aa96c.jpg
642KB, 1280x1280px
>>50713032
Just go to Sports Jump. You can literally pick any sport from across the multiverse and the universe just adapts. Bam! Dinosaur Soccer.

Hell, pick Dino Decathalon and spend ten years playing ten different dino-related sports.
>>
File: boom.gif (2MB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
boom.gif
2MB, 400x259px
>>50712853
After +200 jumps and thousands of years of continual growth in power my final form is too powerful for mere mortals. The energy release alone would wipe out life for miles around the blast radius.
>>
File: melee.png (18KB, 336x300px) Image search: [Google]
melee.png
18KB, 336x300px
>>50713072
>Dino decathlon and not dinosaur moopsball
>>
>>50712641
Wait, really? Since when? I am sure I saw him... Some time ago.
>>
>>50713068
The dinosaur you're thinking of is probably the Omega Metroid (Little known fact: The jellyfish form is just a Metroid larva. In their home environment, they develop into big dinosaur monsters.) The SA-X's real form is basically a giant fleshy head with a huge mouth and a bunch of eyeballs.
>>
File: 1480809466752.jpg (32KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
1480809466752.jpg
32KB, 600x392px
>>50713072
I wonder what people did for Sports jump.
It seems to be one of those jumps nobody ever talks about. Which granted there's not a lot to talk about, but there's also a lot of leeway in what its world is like, so just about everyone would have a different experience.
>>
>>50713136
He's not gone, he's just not got a strong thread presence. Hasn't in years so that's not new.
>>
>>50713136
It's a good thing, too. That we he won't be able to give any more retarded "rulings".
>>
File: sa-x second form.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sa-x second form.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>50713151
No, I'm not. I remember the game. The second stage of the SA-X boss fight is a big hopping dinosaur thing. It goes Samus Clone-Hopping Dinosaur-Core X. The Omega Metroid happens at the very end of the game, and is more a cutscene than a real final boss.
>>
>>50713165
Sports jump is pretty fun. I generally use it as one of those jumps where I don't grab any perks, and I just play sports mindlessly with companions. What sport it is generally depends on which jumper I'm using.
>>
>>50713201
Yeah, that's the form I'm referring to. I wouldn't really call that a dinosaur myself, but meh.
>>
>Click on Eclipse Phase jump
>Contents page shows 61 pages

"Welp, guess I'm not going anywhere for a while."
>>
>>50713165
I had world of sport and the sport was moopsball,so I went ridiculously over the top With it like I usually do with every Organization in every town having At least one full moopsball team which was part of a Massively larger world maps ball coalition , which basically functioned not unlike the UN in the upper levels because moopsball Served as a substitute for all forms of physical/ideological/economic/etc conflict My companions actually managed to be second stringers for the NATO United team And we were called in for the big game against China national.
>>
>>50713236
Hey anon, open the FFXIV pdf.
>>
File: 1407791316248.png (62KB, 594x397px) Image search: [Google]
1407791316248.png
62KB, 594x397px
>>50713061
After my experience in the last world, I am not in any sort of hurry to live the life of someone else and then snap awake like it was just the lead-up to the jump. So my entry into the world is...unceremonious. The world of Pokemon dissolved into static and then ‘flipped’. There I was, in a new outfit, a few years younger than when I left.

There's something new in my pocket, and that crosses my mind before anything else did. I took out a small iron key that looked too big to fit a normal lock. The voice of my benefactor filled my mind, telling me ‘You will need this’. And it wasn't meant to be reassuring.

I had a chance to grasp the Truth, and I turned it down. After the mental purgatory I had put myself through in Pokemon, I felt losing a limb and having to deal with both automail and phantom pains would be too much for me to bear. Besides...I had no Winry to fix whatever I broke. I was alone, just a man and his Pokemon. Aside from that, though? I felt GOOD. I spent more than a few minutes staring at my improved muscle and swift movements before I realized some people nearby were staring at me. I whistled innocently and kept walking.

I quickly realize that having no home or history to my name is a problem when dealing with military checkpoints. My hungry stomach and what little I'm carrying does little to relax me. Especially since the only thing I know about this place is that Rush Valley exists! Somewhere.

I don't think I'm in for a good time. And that fellow with the nerd glasses is looking at me very unhappily.
>>
>>50713032
That one Bleach quest jump, what with the drawback.
You'll have to teach the dinos about soccer, first, but it's cake from there on.
>>
>>50713236
you also might want to check out Warhammer fantasy and blame!
>>
>>50713230
It's clearly got arms and legs, together with the reptilian look that spells dinosaur to me. I guess it's maybe more of a toad than a dinosaur, though. Makes sense, the X that infected Samus and spawned the SA-X was originally in Hornoad form, we know X like to mix up genes.
>>
>>50713281
No man, you have to not butterfly humanity.
>>
>>50713303
Get that perk from Penny Dreadful first.
Then humanity will only butterfly if you do it on purpose.
>>
>>50713299
True enough. It's not like terminology is a big deal when talking about aliens anyway, it's just looking for best-fit words.

Anyway, don't let an X-Parasite get a hold of any of your DNA, people. That'd end poorly.
>>
>>50713303
That's only the Capstone upgrade to it, dingus.

You can still have a vanilla decade-long Hollow dinosaur experience if you don't wanna deal with that shit.
>>
>>50713165
There's a lot of good, fun Jumps that people don't talk about. Which is sad, but also bound to happen with nearly 700 Jumps on the drive. The Sports Jump I think suffers a bit from not being with the other Generics, but it is a solid one for sure.

In my old chain, I rolled on a list of sports and ended up the decathlon. I didn't think about injecting fantasy elements to it at the time, which was a pity. Still, it was a fun time for my Companions and myself. We all turned off our powers and did our best playing like normal people. It was pretty humbling considering my Body Mod form was pretty heavily focused on Sense at the time. I didn't win a lot of events until the last few years, but the struggle upwards was rewarding in a way few things were at the time.

It helped my then Jumper gain a new vigor for the chain as a whole at a time when he was running out of steam for the whole affair.
>>
>>50713336
I'm gonna turn people into X-parasites.
>>
>>50713270
I don't like Final Fantasy, too Asian for my rpg tastes

>>50713294
Too grimdark
>>
>>50712432
bretty gud writefagging
>>
>>50713378
Why?
>>
>>50713501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPpIjhtgGj0
>>
>>50712432
This is great. Wonder, mixed with obvious life troubles.

Did you miss it? Your first life?
>>
>>50713501
...why not?
>>
File: ed4c7fbdffab10_full.jpg (154KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
ed4c7fbdffab10_full.jpg
154KB, 580x640px
>>50713165
When that jump was first released, I used it as an excuse to go to some roller blading anime world.
Except it turned out that the anime is based off a manga where shit gets shonen retarded? And I was like, "Woah, no thanks."

So, instead, I played Kendo.
Ever watched Bamboo Blade? No? Well, you're not missing a lot.
But basically I ended up in Japanese highschool on the kendo team, and did kendo matches against people, some of whom were cheating assholes, and some of whom weren't, and I learned the fine art of hitting people really hard with sticks.

Also, like, honour and stuff like that.
Which is not really something I believe in? But...
I like people who do believe in it.
If that makes sense at all.
>>
>>50713280
more?
>>
>>50713136
>>50713166
I'm not on the IRC, but he hasn't posted in months. If he's not there then I think he's gone.
>>
>>50713566
It does. Noble knights make the best husbandos.
>>
>>50713571
Was working on laundry. Typing it up as we speak.
>>
>>50712432
Damn, this is really strong writing. I like the pacing. It feels really tight, and flows nicely from one part to the next.
>>
>>50713637
You seem to Have missed my question over here>>50712907
if you're Ignore you on purpose. Tell me and I'll back off,f you've got me filtered have someone tell me and I'll stop trying to bug you
>>
>>50713711
No. The Fusion suit is a one-and-done deal and can only be bought once. You'll have to replicate the tech on your own time and knowledge, or splice it manually.

>>50713641
>>50713495
Glad yall like it! Here's more:

I managed to luck out and was given lodgings by a couple and their daughter. I used alchemy to fix their things and in return, they let me stay there. It's not what I'd call a healthy relationship since I wasn't sure how ‘legal’ alchemy was in the hands of civilians, but two weeks passed and the State Alchemists never showed up at the door, so I figured I was in the clear.

Their names were Mary, William, and their daughter Helga. William was a stern, no-nonsense sort of guy and made it clear that if I ever slacked off, I'd be back on the streets. Mary, meanwhile, was an ‘I run this ship' sort of housewife, and the only person who ever broke Will's calm. Helga was a tiny and energetic spitfire in comparison to both of her parents. The three of them did get along. It made me miss my parents in Pokemon a little.

Eventually, I was less of a ‘live in labor bot’ and more of a ‘family friend’. I wouldn't describe it as idyllic, it had more to do with the fact we hung around each other all the time and I managed to avoid upsetting the family any. You just become ‘familiar’ after a while, just someone who helps around the house and is available to talk to now and then.

Some time passes and then a tall man with nerd glasses in a state alchemist uniform shows up at their doorstep. They call out a name. My name.
>>
What jump has the best whether manipulation? Mainly in terms of scale.

It's not hard to feel like a god as a jumper, but sometimes you can't help but want the style of one too
>>
If I somehow manage to empty everything in Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon into my own snd then kill him, will they vanish?
>>
>>50713844
Actraiser. You can get some sweet godly stuff from it.
>>
>>50710210
>Comboing Demon Emperor Shintai with Devil Tyrant Avatar Shintai
HAHAHAHA! Oh my god Yes! I need to do this.

>>50712853
Long story short, I was....not in a good place during Commoragh, and I never left my Final Form when burning that place to the fucking ground. Pretty sure people thought I was some unknown Daemon.
>>
>>50712853
Since Kid Radd this has been my trumph card in a lot of ways. Limit Mode breaking so that folks find themselves fighting an Action-RPG style boss is funny as fuck to me. However, my favorite moment was back in Custom Robo where I basically abandoned all pretenses of subtle beat the tar out of Rahu before erasing it's data.

Wonder if I'll get the last post?
>>
>>50712540
Demon Lord origin. Not Overlord
Thread posts: 433
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.