[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trap thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 45

Favourite traps to use on your players?
>>
File: itsatrap.jpg (32KB, 350x547px) Image search: [Google]
itsatrap.jpg
32KB, 350x547px
>>50691596
>>
File: itsabiggertrap.jpg (269KB, 700x1093px) Image search: [Google]
itsabiggertrap.jpg
269KB, 700x1093px
>>
>>50691625
>>50691630
I should have expected this.
>>
>>50691596
How do you reset the Gelatinous Cube?
>>
>>50691596
Wouldn't the spike damage the gels as well?
>>
>>50691677
With a long straw.
>>
>>50691596
What taste is the gel?
>>
>>50691702
Citrus if it's green or yellow, grape if purple.
>>
>>50691677
Fixed
>>
>>50691836
What if the adventurers crawl through the pipe back to safety?
>>
>>50691865
The pipe is considerably narrower than the circumference of an average person. If they can fit through the pipe their problems are bigger than getting out of a pit.
>>
>>50691596
My favourite kinda trap that doesn't involve feminine dicks is any kind of explosive trap involving a vulnerable position

Toilet paper bomb, condom bomb, electric toothbrush bomb, sofa bomb, corpse bomb, chest bomb, soda can bomb, cologne bomb, trash bomb, etc

Read too many cold war stories and I've seen too many Vietnamese traps
>>
File: qq.png (120KB, 194x349px) Image search: [Google]
qq.png
120KB, 194x349px
>>50691906
>condom bomb
>>
>>50691918
Lil bomb planted in the tip of the condom
Activated by pressure
>>
>>50691906
even bomb is bomb
>>
Healing spiders.

Fine Vermin

HP 1
AC 22(+8 size, +4 Dex)

STR 1 DEX 18 CON 2 INT - WIS 3 CHA 2

They're small, innocent looking spiders, quite like the normal vermin you encounter in any dungeon or heck, normal floor. Roughly the size of a dime, smaller without the legs.

However, if given a chance, they'll fall on/climb on to a player, use their venom to numb an area, and then burrow inside a humanoid/monstrous humanoids skin(they often do this to those asleep). From that point forward, they absorb any positive energy cast on the person, growing under his skin. At first, it's only a small amount, one point off a spell. However, when exposed to negative energy, the spiders instead multiply. They reduce the negative energy damage by one, and the single spider becomes a colony of two.

From that point on, things double. Two spiders absorb two points of healing, and subtract two points of negative energy to multiply into four. From four, they become eight, and so on and so forth. When the spiders reach a certain population(eight in a tiny creature, 16 in a small creature, 32 in a medium creature, and so on and so forth) they will wait until night to burrow out of the body, each spider dealing a single point of damage as they carve their way out of the flesh, dispersing to find fresh prey. If the unfortunate victim survives the ordeal, he's now quite capable of being healed.

It's a DC20 check to spot a spider as it burrows in, a DC10 to spot one when they're hit with positive energy, and automatic when hit with negative.

Other players can make a DC25 search check to locate the spider, and a DC20 Heal check to identify them. They are, however, extremely difficult to remove, requiring a DC25 Heal check. A failure of 10 or more indicates that the spiders have begun to dig deeper in order to avoid being removed, increase the Heal DC to remove them by 5 for every failed check.
>>
>>50691956
Did that once
Deactivated bomb shell with a smaller bomb inside it that would be set off if they tried to move it

Everything is bomb

This post is bomb
>>
>>50691971
I was always more fond of living traps instead of the traditional stuff.

I also thought traps should be something that stick with the players, rather than just another random way to kill them.

I used to use this on groups who didn't really value the heal skill, or if someone was fucking terrified of spiders.
>>
File: traps.jpg (259KB, 916x644px) Image search: [Google]
traps.jpg
259KB, 916x644px
>walk on the wrong stone
>spikes pop from the ceiling at the player's location
A classic. Spikes are on the GM layer btw, I'm the only one who can see them.
>>
File: Flame fougasse.jpg (147KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
Flame fougasse.jpg
147KB, 800x744px
this thread needs more hot traps
>>
File: blood weed.png (1MB, 1320x3098px) Image search: [Google]
blood weed.png
1MB, 1320x3098px
>>
>>50692070
That was some good readings.
Is this from something or did some anon just write this up at some point?
>>
My players plan to design a dungeon when they get higher-leveled and I'd love to see them make a Planetary Teleport trap that takes unsuspecting thieves to ayylmao lands for them to live out the rest of their lives.

Yes, I know the flaws with this trap. Don't break my heart.
>>
>>50691865
>>50691890
Besides that, the gelatinous cube will be being pumped up at the same time, so they'd need to swim through it and get through the pump unharmed.
>>
>>50691971
>spider
>that much Ac

Nigga you what?
>>
>>50692221
size bonuses nigga. None of that is from any sort of armour
>>
>>50691836
May as well just use regular acid at that point honestly.
>>
>>50692270
I know man. I don't have that much BaB but I am fairly good at squashing spiders, despite them being tiny, you know?
>>
File: sea_spider.jpg (252KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
sea_spider.jpg
252KB, 1024x686px
>>50691971
Reminds me of pycnogonids: sea spiders.
They're harmless to humans, but they're basically what you described to anemones and sea squirts. Some tinier species are known to burrow into the flesh of anemones and live out most of their lives there, according to some zoology book I skimmed in high school.

Imagine being an anemone in that situation. Imagine having a constant sensation of "spider under your skin" but you have no arms to pull the little fucker out with.

Sea is hell.
>>
>>50691596
>Party encounters the villain over and over
>They thwart his plans several times in a row
>He notices one of their biggest weaknesses is getting distracted with greed
>When the party attacks his castle to stop his evil plans once and for all they find a bunch of fake graffiti written by 'runaways' who claim they hid an immense treasure they stole from his private collection under the villain's own nose
>Players get sidetracked following the messages and carrying out really long time-consuming rules written in the messages to avoid traps and alarms that don't actually exist
>By the time they realize they've been tricked the villain has already finished the ritual and reached his final form

Greed is the ultimate trap, OP.
>>
>>50692281
But where's the fun in that?
>>
>>50692359
Consider this idea stolen
>>
>>50692325
Depends in the spider. Weavers are fairly immobile, but hunting spiders can be suprisingly mobile
>>
>>50692132
I wrote it as my weekly contribution to
>>50499128
So to answer your question it's just a one-off that I wrote because I liked the picture. Now that I think about it, I never did find out where the picture came from.

>tfw people actually repost your work
>>
File: fifty shades of ayy.png (595KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
fifty shades of ayy.png
595KB, 1013x1500px
>>50692205
>a trap that teleports thieves to ayylmao lands
>thieves arrive on a planet filled with sexy alien girls
>thieves actually want to stay in ayylmao land
>thieves never return to finish the job

it's a 10/10 flawless trap
>>
>>50692205
>>50692768
>not detecting the trap while scouting the area
>not using the trap as your exit after you've loaded yourself up with so much that you can't realistically carry it out of the house
>>
>>50692359
Fuck yes, I approve
>>
In my experience, the magic number is 3. If you show a player something 3 times (i.e. the left door is always safe, red chests always have treasure in them, etc.) then by the 4th time they will hold it as evident and they will fall for every trap there is.

Of course, you shouldn't try this on the same group of players too often, or they'll be overly suspicious. But if used sparsely it can be very effective.
>>
Do mimics count as traps?
Because my players don't trust anything in any dungeon anymore because of my mimics. Including but not limited to:
>Bricks
>Mortar
>Light Fixtures
>Chests
>Locks
>Doors
>Door handles
>Door frames
>Skeletons
>Traps (Trap a trap)
>Gauntlets
>Armor in general
>Weapons in general
>Money
>Wells
>Monster's armor
>The entire room
>Kitchen gear
>Brooms
>Tables
>Machinery
>Magic staves
>Rings
>Prisoners
>Chains
>Sleeping goblins
>Spear racks
>Barrels
>Ioun stones
>Shells
>Mounds of sand
>Jars and bottles
>And more

Basically if something existed theres a 80% chance its a mimic.
>>
>>50692878
They should just buy a magical device to scan for mimics.
>>
>>50692886
Well they found one but it was a mimic.
>>
>>50692902
Like pottery!
>>
>>50692878
Hermit mimics, if the players leave their gear unattended in a dungeon they'll crawl into their bags and assume the shape of hats, boots, spare gloves, sleeping bags, you see where im going with this.
>>
>>50692935
I used that once. They got knocked out by a normal has trap, and everything that wasn't their armor and secondary weapon became mimics. The gnome actually kept the corpses and made a suit of magic mimic gear.
He is now an honorary mimic.
>>
File: Junkrat.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Junkrat.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>50691944
>you're supposed to squeeze the top of the condom as you put it on
>>
>>50692953
I love mimics as well, in my setting, mimics grew more intelligent as they grew older. Eventually they mimic monarchs and eat smaller kingdoms.
>>
>>50692973
I might steal this. So far my most creative mimics were one that was a set of robes and a staff which knew magic, and a swarm that pretended to be water.
Whole mimic kingdoms though, the thought makes me wet.
>>
>>50692902
Did it work on itself?
>>
>>50693102
Well it did bite there hands, so they did know it was a mimic. So sort of.
>>
>>50693131
She should have kept it then.
Better to have a detector that bites you than no detector at all.
>>
File: traps.png (17KB, 1877x152px) Image search: [Google]
traps.png
17KB, 1877x152px
>>50691596
>>
File: 360_dyson_fan_1019.jpg (7KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
360_dyson_fan_1019.jpg
7KB, 360x235px
My most well received trap from the last campaign:

Setting: Ice / Water themed dungeon.
Long hallway with a giant "fan" at the end (in this instance, it looked like pic related but made of stone and generated a strong gust, enough for a normal person to struggle a bit moving through the hall). On either side were two levers. The floor was slick / iced over.

At the opposite end of the hallway, adjacent to where the adventurers enter, was essentially a prison cell with bars but no actual way in. Inside the cell were a couple of skeletons (just dead ones). Pulling both levers turns whoever is touching a lever into a gaseous form (use whatever appropriate spell for your game), which is then pushed down the hallway into the cell. Destroying or pulling the levers again reverts them back to normal. Destroying the fan also ends the spell.
>>
File: watertrap.png (22KB, 1327x770px) Image search: [Google]
watertrap.png
22KB, 1327x770px
This is probably my favorite trap that i came up with

Group opens door A to find a small room with nothing really interesting in it besides a closed door (door B) on the other side, they enter it and find it unlocked, unless they closed door A (and heard it lock, upon which door B unlocks) when they open door B so do they see a larger room with a pool of water with a constant fairly heavy stream of water coming from a hole in the ceiling and a stream of water leading out of the room via a grid under door C. When they lock door A so will door C lock AND the grid will close, preventing water from rushing out. To unlock door C so will they have to solve a puzzle or get a key or whatever, all while the room is quickly being flooded with water. (When i used it so had i a passive water-weird that tried to drown them while they needed to pour water into a sprout in the door at head levels (and if they wouldn't have been able to solve it, it would automatically have unlocked at a certain point anyway, but you can do anything you feel like).

The real fun part starts when they open the door and find that the water simply went straight down, since all the water in the room is going to rush with incredible force out and down. With little in the way of things to hold on to so will it be quite hard, especially for the weaker people that didn't take measures against it beforehand, to not get swept away.

When i used it so was it part of a dungeon that used the same continuous stream of water in sort of an automated purification process, to turn it into faux holywater, to at the end of the dungeon shower it over a very powerful cursed item (in that case, the finger of a corrupted god) to be kept in a stasis, only that it started to fail due to age and the influence of the finger, and needed to be relocated.
>>
>>50692878
Does anyone have this picture of modern mimics? Like the one that disguised itself as a phone but it was actually some kind of horrifying spider?
>>
>>50692972
Personally, I'd rather blow off someone's dominant hand than their dick.
>>
the sierra madre special
>huge well stocked treasure room
>drops giant stone door way if anyone gets in
>traps anyone without ethrealness inside
>enjoy your gold
modifications
>adamantine lining
>anti-magic gold
>no light sources
>astral/ethereal barriers
>prominently displayed emergency exit it leads to the perfume department
>>
>>50692046
Wouldn't be easier to just use the C4 + some nails?
>>
>>50693209
I like this.
>>
File: Flame barrage demonstration.jpg (102KB, 800x793px) Image search: [Google]
Flame barrage demonstration.jpg
102KB, 800x793px
>>50693582
it's a trap by the Petroleum Warfare Department, what did you expect?
>>
File: 1476842485417.jpg (339KB, 996x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1476842485417.jpg
339KB, 996x1386px
>>
>>50693582
>using something as non aerodynamic as nails
>not chromium steel balls coated in anticoagulant/poison
>>
File: trapmaster83289_here_again.jpg (114KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
trapmaster83289_here_again.jpg
114KB, 800x600px
>>50691596
top tier
>>
File: Dorf_Fortress_Nefarius_Device.png (246KB, 830x711px) Image search: [Google]
Dorf_Fortress_Nefarius_Device.png
246KB, 830x711px
>>
>>50693220
And now your idea is mine
>>
>>50693165
I like this one, but how would you communicate that pressing the button resets the timer?
>>
>>50693922
By resetting the physical timer?

If you mean in game another anon suggested a large hourglass the players can turn over to reset.
>>
>>50693662
Thanks! The DC to break / bend the bars is pretty high, and it's obviously much more effective at lower level before teleporting becomes commonplace.

My players ended up finding a way to freeze the bars and break through.
>>
File: 1480182775670.png (29KB, 310x316px) Image search: [Google]
1480182775670.png
29KB, 310x316px
>>50691973
>>
>>50692972
I think he meant pressure as in bottoming out in that pussy.

Something that you clearly haven't experienced.
>>
>>50693165
>>50693922
Gimmicks like this are so retarded.
>>
>>50691690
Kek
>>
So here's something I did to my party once:

>Party is looking for a treasure in a cursed swamp
>the curse, as they quickly learned, caused dementia in anyone to touch it. Each round you spend in it, you must roll for another flaw until eventually you can't think straight enough to swim.
>that swamp? Yeah, it wasn't the trap. The players quickly learned to steer clear after the first person stepped in and got some minor effect.
>Fortunately, a kindly old peasant lived near the swamp and offered them a ride. It was very fortuitous. This ragged peasant even just so happened to own a magic item that could summon a short span of track to rise from the swamp along with a cart large enough to fit the whole party.
>No detect magic
>No detect evil
>No asking the guy why he's offering to do this
>No nothing
>They all happily hop on this literal railroad.
>I tell them: the minutes go by and your cart slowly moves away from the shore. Do you do anything?
>Nope, shrug.
>It's been about an hour and you're just about to the point where getting back to the shore without the cart would be unfeasible. Do you do anything?
>I eat a ration
>It has been a few hours now. You're hopelessly in tge middle of the swamp on this slow moving cart. The cloaked peasant sits motionless in front of you
>Hey, uh, you think you can make this thing go any faster?
>No
>Oh, okay...
>More and more hours go by. The party sleeos on the cart, not much closer to the destination in the morning.
>Finally they decide to try getting off the cart. Swimming in liquid insanity has to be better than this, right?
>With a wave of his magic staff, the cartman summons steel bars to keep the passengers in place.
>He turns around, revealing a skeletal face, "No one gets off of the cart!"
>At this point the party finally realized their mistake...

>The ride never ends.
>>
>>50691865
found the Arseplomancer
>>
>>50693922
Say that there's a button, and if they say they press the button, reset the timer.

Duh.
>>
>>50693760
what manual is this from?
>>
>>50695440
It had a happy ending, though. They muscled out of the constraints, at which point the ride transformed into a bone coaster. They stole the coaster staff, but since it couldn't go any faster than the current speed, they just jumped to a nearby island, getting a few more defects in the process. They built a boat or something and went on their way. Oh, and one mental defect made the paladin regard the wizard as their master. The wizard, being the only one that knew Remove Curse, didn't see it necessary to remove it... they had a loyal subordinate for the next few sessions (they finally delt bad & removed it).
>>
>>50695622
I recall a few of them from the old army handbook fm 5-31 booby traps, not sure if it has all of them though, you can find it on the Internet archive in pdf fornat, I'd post it but I'm on my phone and don't want to eat into my data.
>>
>>50695477
>found
safer just to assume everyone is at this point
>>
>>50695622
A vietnam era boobytrap guide
>>
>>50692584
Im pretty certain that the pic is from that art exhibit "Body Worlds" where the use a special embalming fluid with plastic or something to preserve veins, muscles and organs to put on display to showcase the wonder that is our anatomy.

Also fantastic story I'm saving that for next time I run a campaign.
>>
>>50691596
Explosive runes paper airplane. That poor guard was so traumatized after that incident
>>
File: firetrap.png (39KB, 1327x770px) Image search: [Google]
firetrap.png
39KB, 1327x770px
>>50693220
This one was another one that i enjoyed employing.

In a dungeon that at first seemed to simply be ruins and overgrowth, once they manage to get a good bit in so does the party "activate it" which includes lighting up of small torches in the corners of every room, some fire based traps, some fire magic and fire elemental creatures. A thing in some of these rooms is that there is an emergency "break glass in case of being-burned-to-a-crisp" tanks of water in some of the rooms, some broken, some still remains functional.
Now, the party is nearing the end of the dungeon and stumbles upon this room, after they crouch under the narrow space that is actually an airlock so do they enter the main hall, it got four "corner torches" that's lighting up everything fairly well, a small platform a few inches above the floor, a threshold a single inch above the floor and one of there water tanks.... But this one got a fair bit of gold inside of it. The parties greed causes them to break the tank, out spills a very highly flammable liquid, possibly some sort of strong alcohol or very clear oil. The alcohol coats the one that did the smashing, very quickly reaches a torch and is ignited, the room is set ablaze. The small not-big-enough-for-everyone-unless-people-stand-on-top-of-each other platform is the only place where the liquid doesn't reach. The threshold gets flooded quickly which collects in burning pools in the airlocks while at the same time leaving an inch of the burning liquid all over the floor.

1/2
>>
>>50697234
At this point the party got to try to climb up on top of each other and wait for the fire to die down or try to get into the next room (Which, just to make things fun, should be an exact copy of this room, but with actual cool, cool water in the tank this time and a missing threshold from the room where they came from). If they stay they will most likely die due to suffocation, carbon monoxide poisoning or simply choking on the smoke, causing them to collapse into the burning floor and possibly bring a few teammates with them. If they on the other hand choose to plummet themselves into the pool to try to get to the next side so will they be completely coated with flames and take a very large amount of fire damage before reaching the tank. Once they break the tank the flames on them are exhausted and enough water pours down the stairs into the pool to both cool it and dilute it to such an level that it no longer burns (that intensely at least) allowing for a much less painful escape for the others still in the room.
>>
>>50691596
We had a fun one in a campaign I was in.
I stepped on a pressure plate on accident, but nothing happened. Our party assumed it was a result of the crypt being old; the trap must have just broken
Had any of us had better hearing, we might have heard the strange sound of rushing water. In about... 5 minutes, we found ourselves waist-deep (over the poor gnome's head) in scalding water. It cooled down slowly, but we all mamaged to get up on sturdy tables (the gnome,on my shoulders).
We cooled the water off faster with some quick work from our caster, and we got off our perches (save the gnome). No one got seriously hurt, luckily.
What really nearly got us were the temperature-acclimated sharks released from the trap into the water shortly after the crypt was flooded
>>
I'm personally a fan of simple traps that actually make a shit of sense to employ.

Setting up easily triggerable cave-ins in passages that make sense to walk through, but aren't regularly used by denizens.

I really liked the artificial pools that can be collapsed to create a one-off rush of water in Mines of Phandelver.

Goblins and other small folks have an especially easy time with traps, as they can create traps that are only triggered by tall or heavy creatures, allowing them to safely navigate their own trapped fortress.

That being said, it doesn't make sense to have intentionally placed traps in the inner sanctum/living areas of a dungeon. Why would someone put a trap in the hallway between the dining room and the bathroom? That being said, traps like falling chandeliers, damaged floorboards, upturned cauldrons, etc. are fun.

Never been a fan of magical traps specifically designed to be traps in dungeons where people still live. I only rarely use "meta" traps in dungeons that were designed from the ground up to test adventurers.
>>
>>50691596
Bathroom graffiti.
"If you have trouble with constipation, say aloud this incantation. Explosive runes." Fucking wizards man.
>>
>>50698196
>Never been a fan of magical traps specifically designed to be traps in dungeons where people still live.
Personally I've always been a fan of the old paranoid wizard excuse. Not an every day thing to be sure, but it happens.
>>
File: Trap.png (630KB, 1220x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Trap.png
630KB, 1220x1003px
I was humoured enough to cap it.
>>
>>50699083
fucking assclass.
>>
File: Boiling Sharks.png (18KB, 1560x176px) Image search: [Google]
Boiling Sharks.png
18KB, 1560x176px
>>50699083
>>50697858
Also nice comedic timing m8.
>>
>>50692878

What about toilets?
>>
>>50693582
When you're trying to prevent people from coming over your sandbags, nothing I can think of is as much of a deterrent as a giant fireball. Sure nails might be painful and maybe even more deadly, but a soldier is more ready to get shot than he is to be lit on fire. It's psychology. Humans don't like being on fire.

Plus the fire will stick around a while completely fucking up any attempts to push through after the explosion. Nails might kill the first couple but fire is a gift that keeps giving.
>>
>>50691596
Lots of decoys. Each decoy has a good chance of getting the party to waste a spell, retreat, or just get frustrated and sloppy when it comes to the real traps. Pressure plates that don't do anything. Vault doors with fancy-looking locks that only open to a stone wall Rugs. Just rugs. My players have a pathological fear of rugs. They think every rug is an animated object or a pit trap.
>>
>>50691596
This trap is shit. Unless the PC's are walking shoulder to shoulder only one person is going to get caught. Everyone behind the point guy is gonna notice when he falls through the floor.
>>
>>50692325
Think of it like this:
Each round is still six seconds. If the spider sees you it's gonna take a few rounds' worth of time to squish it.
>>
>>50693582
Come on Anon, is it really THAT hard to imagine?

What will stop a person more, a single blast of nails through an area, or a wall of fire that stays in that area for a while?

Huh? HUH? HUH??
>>
>>50701007
Give a man a fish and you have fed him for a day.
Set a man on fire and you've set him up for life.
>>
>>50691944
>not just coating both sides of the condom with slow-acting poison

Kills two for the price of one. They might even die happy.
>>
File: 1472517525502.png (160KB, 335x292px) Image search: [Google]
1472517525502.png
160KB, 335x292px
>>50691944
>small bombs in the condom
>>
>>50691944
That just seems impractical. I mean, for one how tiny a bomb would you need for it to be unnoticeable?
Be better to just use some kind of toxic or reactive coating. There's stuff out there that explodes when wet, right?
>>
A perfectly ordinary set of crossbow traps...rigged up to a silent alarm so that the guards can take a hidden path to hit the party from behind while they are distracted.
>>
>>50696128
It's so simple. I have to use it.
>>
File: richard-pryor.jpg (101KB, 960x1293px) Image search: [Google]
richard-pryor.jpg
101KB, 960x1293px
>>50699526
>Humans don't like being on fire.

What, are you Richard 'Fuckin' Pryor?
>>
>>50691596
Got a greedy PC? Put a very expensive indestructible rod holding up a 500 ton rock that just looks like the ceiling. The rod is easily moved because MAGIC. For added measure and dickishness put a sign outside the room that says "Please do not move the rod."
>>
your party defeats the wizard's guard basilisk, but several of them got petrified in the process. the good news is that while looting the treasure room you find a convenient scroll of mass stone-to-flesh. the bad news is that the wizard built the walls, ceiling and floor of that treasure room out of thousands of petrified gelatinous cubes, roll for initiative
>>
>>50692972
Don't do this. That is how condoms break. Trust me.
>>
>>50692046
I think the green berets used to call that setup "foo gas".
>>
>>50691836
What about the sidewalls?
A monk can simply run on them to get to the other side.
>>
>>50701076
>Not just sneaking in to the condom factory and replacing the water-based lube with oil-based lube
>>
>>50691596
You're overthinking it, just dig a 10 x 10 x 10 hole, fill it with a gelatinous cube of the same size, put some illusory terrain over it. Even if there's more than one customer, the first one will be completely immersed after one wrong step.
>>
>>50691906
>I've seen too many Vietnamese traps
Somehow I doubt that.
>>
I like traps that are interesting challenges, not "fuck you" traps like OP's.
>>
File: Dick trap.png (15KB, 779x540px) Image search: [Google]
Dick trap.png
15KB, 779x540px
>>50705945
>Party moves into a hallway trough a door
>Hallway is to tight to dodge
>Easily spotted arrow trap above the exit door down the hall
>Very hard to spot ballista trap above the entrance door
>Ballista trap is angled down so even if players duck they get hit
>Cant effectively dodge the arrow trap to open the exit door
>Disabling the arrow trap is the trigger for the ballista trap
>Either one person gets hurt from arrows or the whole party is skewered on a pointy log
>>
>>50691944
literally explode in her pussy
>>
>>50705883
I dunno, I've seen people post college papers they wrote on medieval warfare tactics here, followed by an actual guide to making Vietcong traps.
I think it was when some dude was trying to plan out a siege defence against a player the GM wanted to fuck, so he had to make sure his plan was airtight so they couldn't handwave her success.
>>
>>50705945
I figure it makes sense to use "fuck you" traps from time to time. I mean, if you were making traps to protect your MacGuffin, wouldn't you use "fuck you" traps?
>>
>>50699526
In addition, Britain at the time had plenty of petrol but not a lot of explosives. Part of the job of the Petroleum Warfare Department was to weaponize the fuck out of the huge stock of petrol.
>>
>>50691596
Why do players actually get killed by traps at all? Why even bother just walking through a dungeon. You have a motherfucking wizard in your party dumbasses. MELT THROUGH THE FUCKING ROCK.

I once had a GM who planned all these crazy traps and shit for a black crusade campaign with us embarking on a space hulk. Instead of playing along, I purposefully brought a meltagun with a shitload of fuel and vaporized my way through everything.
>>
File: sens_fortress.jpg (373KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
sens_fortress.jpg
373KB, 920x920px
>>
>>50705712
I've been told the opposite, that it's better to gently pinch the tip of the condom so that trapped air doesn't put extra strain on the rubber.
>>
>>50706516
Good tastes in traps
>>
put ketchup packets under the toilet seat.
>>
>>50706516
Help a fellow degenerate out.
I only know birdo, bridgette, poison and vivian, who are the others?
>>
>>50706046
>>Ballista trap is angled down so even if players duck they get hit
Then it won't hit them while they are disarming the arrow trap which is at the far side of the room.
>>
>>50706381
No because I want Tomb Raider, Temple of Doom, or the trials of the Grail, not Vietcong shit or gygaxian meatgrinders.
>>
>>50706516
Ash from KoF and Amane from Blazblue are the top two left.
>>
>>50706516
What's the one in the bottom middle?
>>
>>50691625
holy fuck we only made it one post before the obvious conclusion was reached
>>
>>50707326
Teddie from Persona.
>>
>>50706401
They had a lot of petroleum based defenses back then. Flamethrower turrets, Flamethrower tanks, underground fire "sprinkler" systems, the pipelines leading to the Channel in the event of Operation Sealion.
>Jerry's coming over the channel sir.
>Then set it on fire.
>Set what on fire?
>The channel soldier! Set the whole blasted sea ablaze.
>>
File: TheGamesWePlay.png (30KB, 737x626px) Image search: [Google]
TheGamesWePlay.png
30KB, 737x626px
>>50691596
>>
>>50707632
the trap was inside you the whole time
>>
>>50692792
Enjoy all your gold currency on a planet with no intelligent lifeforms.
>>
>>50692353
Not as bad as Cymothoa Exigua aka fish tongue parasites
>>
>>50692281
Acid won't interact with the illusion, which may reveal that it's an illusion.
>>
>>50707858
I swear, there better not be treasure inside me at the end of this.
>>
File: 1404009932755.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1404009932755.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>50707858
I won't ask you to save me from my fate, but to save yourself.

Good night, Anon.
>>
>>50697246
Have you ever poured water on burning oil or alcohol you idiot?
>>
>>50698339
>tfw the abandoned wizard tower you decide to explore belonged to Fred Jones's powerful wizard ancestor.
>>
>>50699083
That's actually a pretty dangerous trap. It doesn't even matter what gender they are; a helpless looking assassin can get someone killed.

The party, skeptical at first casts detect magic & detect evil on the "damsel" they find "distressed" in the dungeon. It appears to be a perfectly normal girl, so they rescue her. As they do, they ask, "What were you doing in this dungeon? It's dangerous!"
"L-looking for you."
"Me? Whatever for? I haven't seen you in my life. Do you need help with something?"
>at this point the trap is finished being "rescued." "She" leaps into the Bard's arms, vulnerably holding "her" body to his.
"Yes, could you please DIE!" The trap stabs the Bard in the gut. As the blood leaks out and he coughs some up, he can only utter one word.
"Why?"
Twirling the knife, "Isn't it obvious? You got WAY to close to the lord's daughter. I'm an assassin hired to kill you. Now, I have no quarrel with your friends, so if they don't mind, I'll be on my way."
>>
>>50691596
I actually tend to avoid the classic pits of death, spikes from the walls, etc.

My traps tend to be dungeons built with killbox areas, some tripwire nets and automatically locking doors/dropped portcullises, properly positioned guards, sentry monsters and magically alarmed warning systems.

Fewer incidents of needing to get the janitor to clean up Grunt #289 after he forgot a step in the puzzle.
>>
>>50709042
>they cast detect evil
>it doesn't detect the evil contract killer
>>
>>50709121
>nondetection doesn't exist
>>
>>50692070
>I dont have a bow, so no, I did not hear thats
chuckled audibly and checked the ceiling
>>
>>50709121
Why couldn't a hired killer be neutral? It isn't like they're killing orphan kids, just murderhobos
>>
>>50709263
Murder is a very evil act, though.
>>
>>50709276
Then why can a good aligned Fighter kill a neutral mercenary hired by some evil guy to defend his base? Would you tell the mercenary to starve in the streets because he can't find any other work? Is it evil for the Rogue to sneak into an evil tyrant's bedroom & kill them in their sleep, saving the lives of thousands of abused citizens? What if the assassin's motivations are to protect and serve a neutral aligned noble family, seeking to prolong the well-being of these upstanding employers, avenging those thst have been thoughtlessly sullied. Of course, murder might be a bit overcompensation, but you don't want to disobey an angry father when he says to kill the Bard.
>>
A hallway with a portal to the elemental plane of fire on one end and a portal to the elemental plane of void on the other.

When the party trips your trigger of choice it tears down the walls sealing each portal, flooding the hallway with superheated air.
>>
File: 1479980288328.jpg (69KB, 831x445px) Image search: [Google]
1479980288328.jpg
69KB, 831x445px
>>50709400
>>50709276
>>50709263
>>50709157
>>50709121
>>50709090

And this is why alignements are dumb.
>>
>>50701042

You really butchered that saying I hope you know.
>>
>>50706516
They don't want me to leave that fortress ever again, do they?
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 528x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 528x768px
>>50706703
Yes it's true you pinch the tip and roll down so you don't get an air pocket and break your rubber. I am a bit disappointed that /tg/ one of the supposed older boards are confused as to how to put a rubber on.
>>
>>50710523
That'd imply that we get any, anon.
>>
>>50699396
Twice.
>>
File: you shall not pass.jpg (2MB, 3762x3323px) Image search: [Google]
you shall not pass.jpg
2MB, 3762x3323px
Really though, anything in this cap
>>
>>50691677
Technically the ooze would take falling and spike damage as well. This kills the cube.
>>
>>50693411
>>
iguanamouth on tumblr m8
>>
The dungeon walls are made of radium.
>>
File: IMG_0890.png (273KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.png
273KB, 450x450px
>>50709276
>>
File: Mimic.png (219KB, 476x666px) Image search: [Google]
Mimic.png
219KB, 476x666px
>>50692359
that's the point of mimics, isn't it ?
>>
>>50709972
Are you sure?
>>
>>50691596
I've come up with an assortment of traps so far, but of them, I think my favorite is the one I call the Inverted Burial.

This works well in, say, a snowy or sandy dungeon, where you can have a cylindrical room--about 100 feet tall, 50 feet in diameter, filled with snow/sand/what have you up to about 30 feet. In the center of the room is a treasure chest, bolted to the floor. Opening the chest triggers a Glyph of Warding containing the spell Reverse Gravity. Everyone in the room is slammed against the ceiling, followed by 30 feet of sand or snow that entombs them for about a minute (assuming 5e here).

Now, if all they do is lie there, then all they have to do is not get the wind knocked out of them or avoid getting stunned (maybe a Constitution saving throw for each or for both), they can hold their breath long enough to survive. They'll take 14d6 falling damage between the ascent and the fall, but if they're at high enough level to be encountering 7th-level spells, that's survivable.

BUT if they try to burrow their way down and out of the debris, then as soon as the spell ends, they get trapped under the debris again.
>>
>>50695967
You are correct sir. I've been, that shit is creepy as fuck but also pretty cool.
>>
>>50692070
Thanks anon, I wasn't planning on sleeping the rest of the year anyway...
>>
>>50713583
But it was just the wind... right?
>>
>>50697246
What if they just never bother lighting the torches and only use what ever light source they happen to be carrying?
>>
>>50706474
>implying the GM won't start using traps designed to discourage this tactic
>>
>>50692878
>Traps (Trap a trap)
We need to go deeper.

Trap a trap trap.
>>
>>50714517
Too much effort. At that stage something is bound to go wrong.
Just replace the treasure in the chest for one of these babies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckSoDW2-wrc
>>
>>50714736
Naw. Get a mimic (trap) to look like a trap (faggot bait trap) with a claymore on its chest pointing out attached to a pressure plate (trap).
>>
>>50691596
Reverse Gravity trap on the floor

Invisible spikes on the ceiling
>>
>>50706474

Thats why the treasure chamber has a two meter pocket of water around it everywhere but the designated entrance.

Enjoy your bore tunnel being filled with boiling hot vapor.

That or just don't play an RPG with retarded 'stand back let the wizard handle it' magic system.
>>
File: D_024854_new.jpg (186KB, 1072x825px) Image search: [Google]
D_024854_new.jpg
186KB, 1072x825px
>>50705720
Fougasse.
>>
Best /tg/ trap, coming through.
>>
What junk could you make fly out of an arrow/dart trap besides arrows and darts? I mean like snakes or acid spray or something.
>>
>>50721229
Sharpened and poisoned keys. A single one of those dozens of keys fits the lock to the door, and it breaks easily upon contact with anything harder than human flesh.
You can trigger the trap up to 20 times, but the correct key comes from a random and unpredictable hole.

After 20 times, the key storage is simply used up.
>>
>>50706474
woah dude, really nice way of making the difficulties of the plot an enjoyable way for the group to come together, think and overcome this sort of shit and not just some mindless "HEY GM I HAVE A BIGGER DICK" contest

I loved playing supporting roles and getting really into all the lore that could be obtained from a puzzle, until one of you douches came into my table, I now only play stealthy rogue tricksters that fuck the party up without them knowing, and I will continue doing o until the you I have on the table gets so tilted he leaves

being a dickhead and abusing rules only works because the gm allows you to, since he's probably a little bitch just like you, don't think you're all that great
>>
>>50721564
I'm glad someone said it.

Here's a PSA for any wizard/sorceror players out there: Please don't pick up clairvoyance if given the opportunity. The only two reasons a GM would allow the spell are if he's a pushover or doesn't know what it does.
>>
>>50692019
How do they fire out it?
>>
File: 1461591095442.jpg (161KB, 425x700px) Image search: [Google]
1461591095442.jpg
161KB, 425x700px
>>50691596
The soup is actually completely fine.
>>
>>50700719
Yes... if it isn't combat, of course
>>
File: Disarm.png (2MB, 1744x1297px) Image search: [Google]
Disarm.png
2MB, 1744x1297px
>>50691596
>>
File: Suprises.jpg (315KB, 690x2709px) Image search: [Google]
Suprises.jpg
315KB, 690x2709px
>>50699083
You can always try to out trap the trap.
>>
>>50722741
>the soup was poisoned
>it was the favorite of another character
>but the giant glutton gnoll went HAW and ate it all
>her stomach is immune to poisons because it is full of horrifying flesh-melting helljuice like all of her kind

motherfuckers keep eating their way out of everything god dammit I fucking hate gnolls
>>
>>50722741
Oh whoops didn't mean to quote you but that's happened in my game too
>>
File: evenpostisbomb.jpg (208KB, 780x1474px) Image search: [Google]
evenpostisbomb.jpg
208KB, 780x1474px
>>50691906

Had to post it.

We mostly play D&D 3.5 and PF, so I've got a lot of use out of Forbiddance.
>>
>>50722808
I cannot goddamn wait for the PCs to raid the savannah kobold camp they want to go ally with. It's going to be this times a million.

And even better is that they're 99% non-fatal since the kobolds have a shitload of guns anyways and just like to drive intruders away with humiliation, frustration, and terror.
>>
>>50722791

I was reading more about Gnolls recently, and I'm starting to really like them. Might have to make an effort to incorporate them in my next game.
>>
>>50691596
you know that arrow made of the portable hole and bag of holding? my dm used that in a high level arrow trap. it destroyed half the temple complex and half our 17th level party, but it got the job done.
>>
File: HEY.jpg (33KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
HEY.jpg
33KB, 539x960px
>>50722828
I've had profound success with them in my setting. Played mostly for laughs by me and PCs alike, but they've settled into their own enjoyable cultural power after years of gaming and playing with ideas.
>>
>>50711286
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life"
>>
>>50723123
Untrue! To this day, the Law of Thermodynamics defy our attempts to keep a man on fire for all of eternity.

One day, science will lose, and the law will be broken. Then, we will all be on fire. Forever.
>>
>>50691625
>>50691630
Nagisa is not even that much of trap anyway, most of his character and interactions are not about how girly he looks and he was wearing dress only 2 times in story.
>>
>>50723160
>missedthejoke.jpg
>>
Leap of Faith scene from Indiana Jones but harder: the path to the exit is a shadowcraft illusion - it's actually real if you believe it and it's not real if you don't.

Ultra-hard version: the crossing is subject to a nearly hurricane-strength downdraft, possibly as some kind of wind tunnel vent system. Attempting to fly over it is almost certain death. Crossing must be done inches at a time while hugging this fake as shit pathway. Roll dice for willpower repeatedly, whatever the system is.

Fuck You For Not Pitching In For Pizza edition: the other side you're trying to reach is actually just a mimic.
>>
>>50724301
>Roll dice for willpower repeatedly,
>Roll 16 or better to not die.
>Do it again.
You are a shit GM.
>>
File: 2016-12-17-011417.jpg (154KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-17-011417.jpg
154KB, 960x544px
the condom bomb...

tg you never fail to deliver

pure gold
>>
>>50718175
kek
>>
>>50695677
>Oh, and one mental defect made the paladin regard the wizard as their master. The wizard, being the only one that knew Remove Curse, didn't see it necessary to remove it... they had a loyal subordinate for the next few sessions (they finally delt bad & removed it).
I'm going to masturbate to this thought later.
>>
File: wdytwa.jpg (33KB, 136x180px) Image search: [Google]
wdytwa.jpg
33KB, 136x180px
>>50710523
>I am a bit disappointed that /tg/ one of the supposed older boards are confused as to how to put a rubber on.
>>
>>50691596
Have you GM'ed or been in a party in which the players were the ones setting traps?

I have only once. Very early game, we were hired to protect a hunting/fur trapping camp from human highwaymen, who were extorting them. These highwaymen would normally be easily dispatched by royal guards or the local lord, but they had a tentative alliance with bugbears and goblins, and the local guard said "fuck this." The camp was out of supplies to give the highwaymen, and had received their last warning; next time they came to collect, they were bringing torches.

As the party ranger, I partnered with the few hunters who hadn't abandoned the camp to build a tiger pit near its entrance. We knew that the highwaymen rode horses, while they had their goblins and bugbears scout ahead on foot, so we built the tiger pit to be strong enough to hold up a bugbear or two, but not a horse and rider, to make sure the scouts wouldn't trigger the trap early. We poured oil (from the small tannery at the camp) into the bottom of the pit. The highwaymen indeed brought torches.

It was a pretty great encounter, the flaming pit (containing the second-in-command and his horse) separated his three human buddies behind the pit from the goblins and bugbears in front, so our lightly armed party plus three hunters finished them off in two mostly separate fights with no casualties. We left one dude alive to take the message back to his leader.
>>
>>50727213
>finished them off in two mostly separate fights
I hate it when GM controlled people are too dumb to run away or surrender.
>>
>>50727879
I'll give you that, the GM was not the best. They had horses.

It was set in a fantasy ersatz version of New France, which was first used as a penal colony, then a gold rush ensued when magically/alchemically valuable minerals were discovered; exiles were either conscripted as miners or pushed out into the wilderness. Our party rogue was an exile, as were the highwaymen, so they were roughing it in a mountain cave.

The GM got pissy because he planned a "boss fight" with these guys, but we finished them off indirectly. We realized that, in the dead of winter living far from civilization, their theft of hunting game was the only thing feeding them... and their band of goblins. We couldn't intercept their raids on all the local hunters, but we could track their supply line and ambush it. After two ambushes, they began to run out of food, and the bugbears/goblins, which outnumbered the humans fourfold, butchered and ate the humans. I think it was a good fit for a survivalism-oriented frontier setting, but the GM basically dropped the main plot because it wasn't climactic enough, and he got pissy.
>>
>>50729524
>not being proud when your players play smart

I will never understand this
>>
File: 1479937825125.jpg (29KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
1479937825125.jpg
29KB, 720x478px
I often use traps that are actually simpler than they look, and I prefer to create them, you know, "idiotproof", to avoid unnecessary casualties in the ranks the inhabitants of the dungeon or whatever place the trap is placed.
A personal favourite is a room with an entry and an exit, which both close shut in the moment somebody steps in the middle of it. The room contains something ominous, like a huge eye, a demon statue, (fake) blood everywhere, or something like that. A giant hourglass filled with blood starts to pour, and I put a timer on the table.
The players immediately realizes that stepping on the tiles makes them change color, and that there's a huge needle linked to a tube leading to the hourglass. So, PCs can fill the hourglass with blood in order to keep guessing for a pattern in the tiles, eventually risking death by Constitution damage, blood loss, HP loss, dependsonthesystem or whatever.

Obviously, when the timer ends, the doors just open. There's no actual trap in the room.
>>
>>50729524
>>50729579
At least he let you disrupt their supply lines and that had consequences. More than many GMs are willing to do.
>>
>>50692325

AC is how hard the target is to deal damage while its in combat, actively avoiding you, weaving in and out of your strikes with its full muster. The spiders you kill at home often don't even see you until the last second when you squash them due to ironically poor eyesight.
>>
Once tricked my players into thinking that the entire dungeon was one huge legendary mimic, I'm not enough of a dick to actually do that, but the table wide look of slowly dawning terror made me wish I'd followed through.
>>
>>50709121
"She" is wearing an Angelskin condom... Which causes them to detect as good aligned.
>>
>>50710523
Shit. You're supposed to taker them off? I thought they were just supposed to dissolve or some shit.
>>
>>50727213
In a sense. We were working for a kingdom who was being invaded by a massive empire who wanted to seize control of our blue sea navy, since we were the only country who had one, and they wanted it to travel to a rumoured uninhabited continent. The GM said to us at the end of the session that we had a week to think up ideas for slowing down the enemy army, roleplaying as the nation's entire war council (of which we were part), meaning we could use ideas we thought of which our characters might not have (since the two of us best at that kind of thing were playing idiot characters).

During that week, I ran into the fact that Blinding Sickness was transmitted through water and permanently blinded whoever failed 3 Fort saves. The plan was as follows: get one of the country's wizards to cast Contagion on somebody who was already sentenced to death to give them Blinding Sickness. Next, kill them and put samples of their infected blood into vials. Then send agents to go infect every well they could in the path of the advancing army (outside of our country, of course).

After some quick rolls, the GM declared we inflicted permanent blindness on over 20,000 men. To quote the GM "I came into that session expecting a lot of things, but biological warfare was not one of them."

He was a super cool GM. If we fucked up his plans either through sheer cleverness or through our builds happening to trivialise something, he let us get away with it, saying "I'm not gonna punish you because of your build choices."
>>
The simple ones are the best.

Trip wire behind a door that opens inward. (The door trips the wire so its undetectable). Rocks Fall.

Undead Zombies behind doors that open outward with a readied action to club the first thing in sight.
>>
>>50691625
if this hadn't been the first post I would have been severely disappointed in /tg/
>>
>>50727213
I remember playing in a game where the GM had us exploring an abandoned mansion. A crazed fighter of some kind burst in and started trying to kill us. After some lucky maneuvers we managed to lock her in a room. While she bashed away at the door we began setting up Home Alone style traps everywhere.

The GM had her burst out and walked pretty much the only path with no traps in it to get to us. What a shitter.
>>
>>50692973
Combine that with the Hungry City Chronicles setting and you've got some real horror potential.
>>
>>50693165
>You were the trap all along!
>>
>>50691865
Then they get to do so, and have beat the trap. Good job!
>>
>>50709276
Murder, yes. But assassination, not so much depending on the circumstances.
>>
>>50691596
CRUSHING
WALLS!!!

CRUSHING
W
A
L
L
S
!
!
!
>>
>>50723336
This is so ironic it's physically painful.
>>
>>50707419
Huh. I thought that was Alice Liddel.
>>
>>50714517
You find a slit in the dungeon walls, it appears to be a swinging blade trap.
But when you check to find the mechanism the tile you thought would be removable feels wrong, it appears to be a mimic.
Killing the mimic triggers the floor to fall out from under you.
Catching the ledge you realize it is moist. It is the jaw of a giant mimic.
At the bottom of the pit there is a lever, pulling it stops the moistness from leaking out, it was not really a mimic.
However the lever was an appendage of an underground mimic.

This is why I can't trap mimics anymore.
>>
>>50705764
he would probably think about ending somewhere on the illusion.
>>
>>50691906
this reminds me of an old magic spell creation thread which devolved into turn X into spiders

>turn water to spiders
>turn stone to spiders
>turn blood to spiders
>turn spiders into more spiders
>>
>>50738539
>flesh to spiders
I like this.
>>
File: 200px-S1ModuleCover.jpg (15KB, 200x261px) Image search: [Google]
200px-S1ModuleCover.jpg
15KB, 200x261px
>>50691596
>Favourite traps to use on your players?

le smug face.
>>
>>50738445
I mean, kinda. It's just that the second joke wasn't very good.
>>
>>50722724
Who's the redhead with the ponytail? Looks familiar.
>>
>>50741880
Nevermind, it's Flea from Chrono Trigger. Damn my memory.
>>
>>50741731
I think it was just worded poorly. I prefer

"Make a fire for a man, and you warm him for a day. Make a fire of a man, and you warm him for a lifetime."
>>
>>50742181
I was actually talking about (>>50723160) this one. It's just dumb
>>
>>50742314
I realized that right after posting. Don't you just love it when that happens? Looks like I get to be the dumb one here. Go ahead everyone, point and laugh.

Well whatever, I just wanted an excuse to post that improved version of the line.
>>
>>50708012
Those are alright, they function basically as a normal tongue for the fish. Botflies are what you have to worry about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCh3JdMMwY0
>>
>>50694416
LOL irony see >>50710523 moron.
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.