[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Finder!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 52

File: Breaker of Hope.jpg (62KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
Breaker of Hope.jpg
62KB, 500x434px
Gamefinder!

>GM/Player

>System Preferred

>Times Available (with timezone!)

>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes
So dead we nearly fell off the bottom of the archive Edition
>>
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Shadowrun 5e

All day Monday to Saturday EST, Sundays until 7:00 PM EST

Roll20, Skype, Discord, Teamspeak

>Contact Info
Discord: Detox#5034
Roll20: https://app.roll20.net/users/518234/detox

>Additional Notes
Pathfinder veteran and Shadowrun newbie. Text RP-heavy.
The fluff for the Pathfinder character I -really- want to play is a little "out there" involving reality-bending and extraplanar influence, just a heads up.
>>
>>50678597
Are you the one who posted in /5eg/ with the banana pic? I've been wanting to run a text-heavy 5e game for my custom setting, one where progress is made post-by-post, rather than by session-to-session.
>>
>GM
>Fantasy Craft
>GMT, Fridays at 7pm
>Text on Roll20
>https://discord.gg/jbBHXKz

Already got 4 players, looking for 2-3 more to expand out the group. The system is basically 3.5 but with everything fixed. Experienced players appreciated but newbies just as accepted.
>>
>>50679024
Nah, that wasn't me. What I mean is lots of RP via text. Can't get comfortable with voice RP. Prefer to keep voice to OOC chatter.
>>
File: 1437769259613.png (192KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437769259613.png
192KB, 500x500px
>>50679024
That was me
>>
>>50677939
Thread Bump
>>
>>50678597
I'll hit you up on discord
>>
Player

Shadowrun 5e, Legend Of The Five Rings, Only War, Dark Heresy 2e, Legends Of The Wulin, maybe other games - but d20 is a hard sell.

Weekdays evening. Weekends any hour with notice. (GMT+10)

Text: Discord BitRunr#6481, Roll20
Voice: ...

>Additional Notes
Be excellent to each other.
Hold off on the memes and chuckles.
Remember you are not M. Knight Shyamalan.
Focus on creating characters within the setting, rather than being 'special' or overpowered.
>>
>>50678597
>the Pathfinder character I -really- want to play is a little "out there"
>>
File: CzVTM9YWEAEQ8wk.jpg (33KB, 480x523px) Image search: [Google]
CzVTM9YWEAEQ8wk.jpg
33KB, 480x523px
Bumparoo
>>
>>50678597
Pathfinder group found.
Still down for a Shadowrun 5e group. Not planning on another special snowflake.
>>
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Pathfinder/3.5/5e are my go-to's but If you have a system you would consider more interesting then I am willing to give it a shot.

Monday, Thursday, and Saturday evenings.
Any time after 5pm PST

Skype, Roll20, Maptools
Text or voice works, I'm not too shabby at doing voices.

>Contact Info
Discord: Jambo#9021
Roll20: https://app.roll20.net/users/225392/james-r

>Additional Notes
I am adaptable and can grasp new situations and methods easily. I have been a Player/GM since 2008 and have done many, many adventures and embraced each and every one of my characters.

My characters tend to lean toward the ideology of being a good addition to the to a party. While also keeping to a concept I have chosen/discussed with before hand. I value the Three C's to success. Communication, Cooperation, and Compensation. I don't expect every person to follow the same outlook, but it is nice to see people actually come together and enjoy things when we're all invested as a team.
>>
>>50689873
That Discord name's wrong, tried contacting you
>>
>>50679024
>>50684293 is still holding out that this anon shows back up

Someday
>>
>>50690148
Fuck, I didn't even realize I donked the number (I'd blame the gnomes, but we all know its just dyslexia)
Try Jambo#9201
>>
>>50690265

Well I'm heading to bed for the night and still hoping that anon swings by. If you read this, add obelion13 on Skype.
>>
>>
>>50684293
I'm here now. What's up?
>>
>GM/Player

Player

>System Preferred

Only system I've ever played is Star Wars Saga, but I feel confident in my ability to reliably learn a new d20-based system. I'd prefer something sci-fi, but not Star Wars.

Weekends, preferably mid-day (12-4 EST starting time)

Roll20 for play, discord for communication outside of game

>Contact Info

[email protected]
discord name is Affectionate Nouns#3712 (preferred)
Skype is Affectionate Nouns

>Additional Notes

Still fairly new to tabletops, but (I'm told, at least) I'm a decent-to-good roleplayer. That said, I'll probably need some talking-through on things like character building and my first few combat scenarios.
>>
>>50694222
(Czech 'em)
Forgot to mention, but I'd prefer text play.
>>
>>50679157
UPDATE: We're full.
>>
>GM/Player
Group of 6 seeking additional potential players and hoping that this shit doesn't fall off the board quite as quickly as the last time.

>System Preferred
ACKS

Game slated to start mid-January, scheduled around GM evenings. Once a week, exact times TBD.

Roll20 plus Discord, voice game

>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/mWwPxp8

>Additional Notes
Spears, sandals, and serpentine sorcerers, this is D&D: Prepare to Die Edition. Running one page crawls whenever for now, the main campaign will be a player-driven hex crawl affair.
I'm looking for more people to facilitate a drop in-drop out method of play, allowing a more flexible schedule.
>>
>>50694046
I'm still up for that game if you are. I'm the Skype name here >>50691199
>>
Why won't you just.. kill me?
>>
I'm thinking of running a game using Legend of Zelda RPG, except it wouldn't be Zelda.

Party would be a band of recently slain vikings that were taken to a parallel world by the Valkyries. YHWH has decided to conquer the world and offered the pantheons exile in this parallel world that has no gods. So Loki, Tyr, and Freya (the only survivors of the war with YHWH's forces) are sneaking out with their followers and have charged you with carving out a slice of this would-be Alfheim.

Play method would be roll20 with skype for voice

Anyone interested in this?
>>
>>50699172
>I'm thinking about running Valkyrie Profile, except for some reason I'm bringing up Zelda
>>
>>50699266
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Legend_of_Zelda_RPG
>>
>>50699172
You know this sounds more like Shin Megami Tensei than Legend of Zelda.
>>
>>50699563
maybe, but the system is fun. I'd be filing off all the zelda copyrights and just using it as a combat system because I like the combat >>50699286
>>
>GM/Player
Gm
>System Preferred
Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Second Edition
Thursdays, time negotiable
Roll20 for dice and handouts,
Discord for discusion. This is a voice game.
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/EQ5MP9M
>Additional Notes
I'm a huge faggot so I have an intro

Over the past ten years there has been a rising interest in the small island of Ralenor off the west coast of the continent Thyora. Ralenor has governed itself and stayed away from the continent's politics for centuries, so very few understand the sudden interest in such a small country. Regardless of that, many men and women have been sent to retrieve the legendary power said to lie dormant somewhere on the island.

As Ralenor grows in size in front of the merchant ship bringing you, you think of those who sent you. A local lord with confidence in you, perhaps a sorcerous mentor, or maybe you chose this path yourself. Whatever the cause, you and the several others on this boat have had a chance to speak to eachother on the ride and decided it best to work together.

The ship pulls into the tiny harbor of Leuden, and a rush of excitement brings your feet pounding down the wood of the dock. Land has probably never looked better than after three days at sea, and this mysterious land holds adventure.
>>
>>50701528
I should clarify that I'm on the west coast of the US
>>
>>50677939
bump for games
>>
>GM/Player
Player, but I'll be running a game of dnd in the near future if you want to get your foot in the door.

>System Preferred
3.5/Pf, 5e, Star Wars Saga

Really want to try Legends of the Wulin, Exalted, Runequest, or Mutants and Masterminds but no one's ever running them

Sunday-Thursday evenings PST

Any, I don't care. I'm familiar with just about all of it

>Contact Info
Discord: Wind#5574
Gmail: [email protected]

>Additional Notes
People generally like me
>>
>GM/Player
Player. Prefer text over voice, but perfectly capable at both. My voice isnt stupid either.

>Preferred System
Familiar with Pathfinder & 5e, learned but never played Shadowrun 5e, New World of Darkness.

>Times
Flexible

>Method of Play
Skype, Roll20, whatever.

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>additional notes
If we're playing Pathfinder I can be ready to play in hours.
>>
File: 1473703769624.jpg (120KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473703769624.jpg
120KB, 550x750px
LIIIIIVE

Seriously, live, I need like three more guys in this damn game.
>>
>GM/Player
Both.

>System Preferred
Star Wars Saga

Time is up in the air until I have more players. I'm EST US

TS3 (my server) or Discord

>Contact Info
https://app.roll20.net/users/1894110/mitchell

>Additional Notes
Pretty new to Star Wars Saga. Time period will be around the TOR MMO, though not necessarily related to it.

PM me over Roll20 and we'll talk there.
>>
bumparino
>>
>Player/GM
Player.

>Systems
40k [OW, DH/2, RT, BC], WHFB RPG, Shadowrun, FantasyCraft, Mutants and Masterminds, nWoD, others just listing the ones I have some familiarity with and I am interested in playing.

Haven’t played in the Cthulhu-verse, but would really like to. Would absolutely love to play some Degenisis or other post-apocalyptic setting. Fragged Empire would be super fun to play as well, have the rule book.

Open to other suggestions

>Availability/timezone
MST (GMT -7) - Tuesday afternoon / night, Wednesdays, Thursday mornings specifically. I work nights and it sucks.

>Contact
Discord - RichterRaf #8242

>Misc.
Something that isn't entirely murderhobo would be nice. Voice and Text necessary. Discord is best way to contact me.

Have a ton of RP books that I am willing to share.
>>
File: Baba.jpg (65KB, 736x885px) Image search: [Google]
Baba.jpg
65KB, 736x885px
>>50677939
>GM/Player
GM
>System
Pathfinder
I am in AEST timezone (GMT+10), but quite flexible. Will be worked out with players once chosen.
Discord for OOC, Maptools for gameplay.
Anyone new to Maptools but wary, I encourage you to try it out- I've only started using it fairly recently and I'm really liking how it works.
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/23PDcrt
>Additional Notes
Reign of Winter, playing as a party of losers, malcontents and madpeople thrown into something far beyond their skills and comprehension.
I am seeking three players. You must have a decent amount of experience, both in Pathfinder mechanics and in RP, particularly text-based RP. I'll be requesting chat excerpts of previous games from applicants.
I'm in no rush to start this game; planning on a vetting process of, say, at least two weeks.
>>
>>50677939

==MONSTERS AND OTHER CHILDISH THINGS==

MAOCT was everywhere for, like, a week. Just when I started getting into the PDF the playerbase seemed to evaporate.

We gotta make this happen. We gotta.

Here's a Discord link so that people looking to play can coordinate easily.
https://discord.gg/AyUjgvT
>>
File: monsters-flytrap.jpg (42KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
monsters-flytrap.jpg
42KB, 600x386px
>>50713889
got an image 4 u
>>
>>50713375

>wants good roleplayers

>runs pathfinder modules
>>
>>50715833
This.
>>
Y'all mind if i bump this post?
>>
Which post? Did you forget to ">>" it, or did you mean "y'all mind if I bump this thread"?
>>
File: buclkle cuck.png (374KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
buclkle cuck.png
374KB, 700x526px
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Know a bit about D&D, gurps and shadowrun but I've never played, just read a bit on my own.
GMT+0
I'll do anything but I prefer text
>Contact Infow
DeepMeep#2590 on discord.
>Additional Notes
I haven't really played anything /tg/ before but I know a lot about it through osmosis and I've been pretty hype to try playing some. I have a mic but it's garbage and my accent is kinda thick, so text might be best.w
>>
>>50713889
Good job giving time availability.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e or 3.5e (Have worked with other systems but those are the only sword n dragon type fantasy ones I've used and that's the game I'm looking for atm.)
EST (GMT-5), preferably afternoon/night sessions. Cannot do Mon/Wed.
Discord and/or Roll20 Preferably, text would be best, but can do anything.
>Contact Infow
HVRT#0084 on discord or [email protected]
>Additional Notes
>>
>>50716646
What kind of accent do you have Anon?
>>
File: 314134134.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
314134134.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>50713375
>YOU BETTER BE A GOOD ROLEPLAYER NIGGER
>running pre-written pathfinder modules

>I'll be requesting chat excerpts of previous games from applicants
>vetting process of, say, at least two weeks

Is this nigga serious?
>>
>>50713375
I want you to know that I'm laughing at you. Not with you.
>>
Shadowrun game soon - Teaser: Your players have all received tickets to a major event. This could be through luck, or other... means.
>>
>>50713375
I feel nothing but genuine pity for you.
>>
>>50719131
I can't wait Anon
>>
File: this_guy_bowser.jpg (237KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
this_guy_bowser.jpg
237KB, 500x500px
>>50713375
>I'll be requesting chat excerpts of previous games from applicants.
oh god my sides
>>
===YO LET'S STOP RAGGING ON THAT ONE PERSON AND GET BACK TO THE DISCUSSION===
>>
File: 27473-19732-20852.jpg (17KB, 478x346px) Image search: [Google]
27473-19732-20852.jpg
17KB, 478x346px
>>50713375
>planning on a vetting process of, say, at least two weeks.
>for a text-only Pathfinder game
>featuring teenagers from /tg/
>using Maptools for gameplay

and the best line

>>
Text games or voice?
>>
>>50719749
I prefer text.
>>
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Craving GURPS.

Late night (23:00 onwards) GMT. EST games suit me just fine.

Up for any, although I prefer Roll20 for actual play.
>Contact Info
Discord: Mulmangcho #9156

>Additional Notes
I've been going through the 4e books (haven't played much since 3e), and I absolutely love the idea of an Infinite Worlds game.
But I know better than to be too picky, so really, I'll consider any game going, especially if guns are an option.
>>
File: 1481403326160.png (89KB, 632x492px) Image search: [Google]
1481403326160.png
89KB, 632x492px
>>
Humpty bumpty
>>
File: 1461679745127.jpg (238KB, 716x717px) Image search: [Google]
1461679745127.jpg
238KB, 716x717px
>>50677939
Well my prospective DM vanished on me so...

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
DnD 5e
A case can be made for Ironclaw 2e since the system looks really fucking cool but I'm not really a furry so if we do that, let's not make it too weird please
Central US (but see below)
Text via Skype preferred but flexible
>Contact Info
obelion13 on Skype
>Additional Notes
Was hoping to get in on a text-based play by post campaign with a prospective DM. Being busy with life and with a new job possibly starting soon, I was looking to do a play by post of some fashion. It'll be as laid back or involved as you want it to be due to the flexibility of having things progress by posts, so it could work for a DM eager to run a side game in that setting you totally love on the side but will probably never get to run.

I say Skype since I check my phone often and can respond to Skype messages anywhere I go at nearly any time (as long as I'm not busy), but I'm cool with anything else as long as you don't mind it going a tad slower.

I play with an IRL group every Saturday and DM a play by post myself, but nevertheless I'm eager to delve into someone's setting. My first group meets every Saturday like clockwork and my personal campaign goes at posting pace, so I won't be too preoccupied with other groups for your game. I'm a flexible player and can play any kind of campaign as long as it isn't extremely heavy political intrigue, I don't mind politics but I like a little adventure yknow?
>>
>>50722870

>play-by-post

>Not even GMing
>>
>>50722886
Not really getting what you're implying at. Clarify please?
>>
>>50722903

It's 2016, who the fuck even does play-by-post anymore, especially on skype, and not, like a forum?
>>
>>50722926
Busy people? People with nonregular schedules or in different time zones? Iunno, it still works for some people. It might be a bit outdated but it ain't mailing letters to one another. Nothing wrong with it for a side gig or someone practicing new GMing techniques and styles.
>>
File: tumblr_mc2nl2MeqC1qmj3obo1_500.jpg (38KB, 458x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc2nl2MeqC1qmj3obo1_500.jpg
38KB, 458x750px
Onward and upward.
>>
>>50719377

Maptool is better than Roll20, though, for everything except voice.
>>
>>50713889
>>50717108
Time availability will be flexible. We'll look at who's interested and when they can make it and plan around that.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Rifts
Wednesday
Youtube/G+ Hangouts or Skype
>Contact Info
4chan I guess
>>
>>50727164
So my group runs Palladium Heroes Unlimited pretty often. We're not playing a HU game right now, it's pathfinder, but probably in some upcoming months we'll play HU. If you want to leave your contact info I can talk you up when we're rolling; it's hard to find palladium players
>>
>Gm/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Not D&D or Pathfinder, totally fine with learning new systems

>Times available (with timezone!)
Monday-Thursday pretty much all day, would prefer to not have late night sessions

>Method of Play
Roll20, Discord

>Contact Info
Discord: Guypatron#0921

>Additional Notes
Heavily prefer text, totally fine with high mortality campaigns
>>
>>50728703

forgot to include my timezone
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
>>
>>50718601
so scottish that people think i'm french.
>>
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Any. As long as it's not abstruse, I should be able to figure out how to play.

EST -5; flexible, but I do have some restrictions.

IRC, Roll20, Discord.

>Contact Info
Discord Svetto#1473
IRC Svetto

>Additional Notes
I do text, but not voice.
>>
>>50728703
Think I'm gonna rescind the "not d&d or pathfinder" as long as it's more RP and less combat
>>
>>50730057

You're getting zero replies because players are worthless, not because you don't want to play D20-likes.

There's too many players and not enough GMs, and this is winter when most games go on hiatus, creating an even LOWER supply of games.
>>
You know I'm hearing that that Accidental Magical Girl CYOA turned TTG that was (is?) popular here for a while has a surplus of events this Christmas and is running low on players to fill them.
>>
>>50713375
I was okay with all of this up until

No.
>>
>>50729048
So is this you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c
>>
File: Baba_Yaga_1.jpg (79KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
Baba_Yaga_1.jpg
79KB, 500x319px
>>50713375
Heh; my bad. Let me try this again.

>GM/Player
GM
>System
Pathfinder
I am in AEST timezone (GMT+10), but quite flexible. Will be worked out with players once chosen.
Discord for OOC, Maptools for gameplay. Let me know if you have issues running maptools, I'll try to help.
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/23PDcrt
Game page can be found at
>Additional Notes
Reign of Winter, playing as a party of losers, malcontents and madpeople thrown into something far beyond their skills and comprehension. Paizo adventure, yep; I'm already running two other homebrew games and want something a bit more... chill.
I am seeking three players. We currently have four people who have expressed varying amounts of interest.
I've had problems recently due to my not bothering to vet my players, and to my freely letting in newbies. This time around, I'd like to ensure that players are at least competent at PF mechanics and text-based RP. If you want to save some time, the latter can be demonstrated by sending me a small excerpt or two of your characters' rp from previous games you've been in. Otherwise, we'll just work it out in discussion.
Not sure how long it'll take to wring out some firm players; could take a week, we'll see.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eZnGjql3TQRSMhHPKOpzVNGMPRGLbUaEaGwGOePQK_c/edit (sorry for the long URL)
>>
File: Train Station 0421 EDIT 1.jpg (642KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Train Station 0421 EDIT 1.jpg
642KB, 1600x1066px
>GM/Player
GM

>System
Unknown Armies 3rd edition

Friday nights and Sunday mornings, GMT-8

Text through either IRC, Roll20, or Discord. Players choice for one out of the three platforms.

>Contact Info
maratusgm at openmailbox.org

>Additional Notes
I'm running a street level Unknown Armies 3-4 session campaign about a door in Detroit, with heavy roleplaying, and potentially little to no combat. Unknown Armies itself focuses heavily on magical realism and weirdness so if you're into all of these things send an email.

I always like to give players a run down of the rules myself so players who haven't even heard of Unknown Armies before are completely welcome to join.
>>
>GM/Player
DM!

>System Preferred
Modified 3.5!

Any day past 9pm PST!

roll20! (Cams must!)

>Contact Info
Here!

>Additional Notes
Starting a furry only 3.5 adventure. BoEF is mandatory. Need two more. Can only be a Fox-Fur, Cat-Fur, or Camel-Fur. Rest of Furs taken. Yiff me if interested!
>>
>>50735393
>Rest of Furs taken
Okay, so bear with me a second pun intended I don't do furry stuff, so maybe I just don't get it. But would it really be an issue if two people ended up as the same animal?
>>
>>50736211
Well each Fur needs to be unique or else another Fur might get jealous. Plus everyone knows Furs only yiff other Furs.
>>
File: 1479685967732.png (599KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479685967732.png
599KB, 1024x1024px
>>50677939
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
GURPS, Shadowrun 5e or 4e

>Times Available
PST, any time.

>Method of Play
IRC, Roll20, Skype, etc. Text only though.

>Contact Info
Discord:"Fucking Kevin Goddamnit #9379"

>Additional Notes
I've been playing or GMing gurps for 10 years now, and have played in a Shadowrun 5e game recently, though I know both systems. I'd like to play in a shadowrun game that's not whacky or zaney, with good players hopefully.
>>
File: 1470948153675.jpg (518KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470948153675.jpg
518KB, 1920x1080px
>>50677939
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
NWOD
Varies, game won't start until mid-January
EST / GMT -5
Discord Text OOC
Discord Voice
Roll20 Text IC
(Voice or Text will vary Episode to Episode)
>Contact Info
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/57703/san-number-0-blue-monday-1988
alt. join the discord: https://discord.gg/qUDyCZG and @American
>Additional Notes
the game is called Strange American Nightmares
It will be a series of one-off 'Episodes' set across America, which will vary in content but generally stick to horror of some kind.
It's drop-in / drop-out but players are expected to finish the episodes they start and joining mid-Episode might be fine depending on where the players are
Episodes will be ran 'Weekly' once they start until they are finished, so the actual Day/Time will vary based on who can attend
but between episodes it can be 2 Weeks - 2 Months depending on what time I have.
I want to work on my plotting/story-telling so time will be needed
Beyond that ask any questions in the discord

The Current Episode is #0: BLUE MONDAY (1988)
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
5e DND
2 pm GMT+1/UTC+1. Use this: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ . Every Friday
Text on r20 with Discord for everything else
>Contact Info
Bob#8904
>Additional Notes
I already have a party, just looking to fill out the spot that a player left. We barely started the campaign but here it goes: All dwarf party, you'll be living under a mountain doing dwarf things, currently the party is literally steps away from attacking a dragon lair with the entirety of dwarven kingdom army, led by a High King Boromdur Irongate after making a call to arms. Party starts at lvl 3. After dealing with the immediate threat one way or another, the game will turn to a more sandboxy style game.
>>
File: 1471294922505.png (99KB, 552x336px) Image search: [Google]
1471294922505.png
99KB, 552x336px
>>
>>50737024

This guy is a shit GM who basically has all these 'episodes' because he can't keep a game together for more than a month without everyone getting tired of his shit, save a few diehard sycophants.

The only thing he does well is campaign presentation, as he seems to spend most of his time on audio and visuals instead of helping people generate characters, and has NO filter on who he lets into his games, meaning that everyone usually flakes out fast.

I tried to put up with his shit once, and after HE flaked out on an intro mini and refused to propose a time to make up the mini, and said "NO YOU GIVE ME A TIME, I'M NOT GIVING YOU SHIT", but declined every time I offered, I told him to go fuck himself and left.
>>
>>50737024
>>50741835
Every month there's a new listing from this GM. He's legit mentally ill to the point of him flipping out and shutting games down just because he didn't like something.

Majority of games on /tg/ die, but his games are gonna die 100% and very fast.
>>
File: 1474592429237.jpg (34KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
1474592429237.jpg
34KB, 500x670px
>>
File: 2128697.jpg (142KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2128697.jpg
142KB, 640x480px
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Shadowrun
11am - 3pm EST, every Saturday
Roll20/Skype
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
Just coming off a 2 year campaign of 2e Adnd and I've decided to go mainstream and try Shadowrun a try. None of us have done it before, so next week we'll be having a character creation session and figuring stuff out.
We lost a couple players due to life, so I was hoping to get someone else in on the party.
You don't need to have Shadowrun experience. We certainly don't.
>>
>>50744239
text or voice?
>>
>>50744315
Voice
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 640x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 640x411px
>>50741835
>>50742046
>>
Looking for a pocket slut to play solo games with
>>
>>50744239
As someone who is interested in trying Shadowrun but has no idea how a game hosted online works whats required to start? Anything aside from whats in your post? Howsit work exactly?
>>
Have you guys ever found a Legends of the Wulin game? Looks like a really cool system but nobody seems to play it.
>>
>>50745479
I found one game, once. It was kind of shit, because everyone had about the same level of practical experience with the game (none) and the understanding / expectations of wuxia varied wildly.
>>
>>50745510
Yeah, seems like it's one of those games you need at least someone experienced just to play it.

I really like the idea of the characters philosophies' clashing being represented mechanically. Do you know of any that is similar?
>>
>>50745538
>I really like the idea of the characters philosophies' clashing being represented mechanically. Do you know of any that is similar?
I've heard Pendragon is similar in that respect. Otherwise you might look into Qin or (stretching further) Legend Of The Five Rings.
>>
>>50744402
>voice
>>>/trash/
>>
>>50745538
>I really like the idea of the characters philosophies' clashing being represented mechanically. Do you know of any that is similar?

Burning Wheel does that very well. It's a pretty intimidating system, though.
>>
>>50744780

I mean, I -have- discord logs.
>>
>>50751003
Share them.
>>
>>50751072

Apparently I don't, actually.

I didn't realize discord logged things server-side.

Holy shit that's crap.
>>
>>50744895
Start by emailing me, I guess.
>>
File: nigel.png (108KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
nigel.png
108KB, 351x351px
>>50751107
>>50751072
>>50751003
>>50744780
>>50742046
>>50741835
>>50737024
I can't tell which is worse. Two people yelling at each other over who is more of a basket case, or the usual thread arguments over whether voice or text posters are more autistic than one another.
>>
>>50751269

bump
>>
>>50737497
Still open. And now I realized that I missed a crucial bit of info; I am not going to force a tpk, I am aware of what I am doing.

Also, new player is also welcomed, but at this point I'd somewhat prefer someone with experience with the system. Nonetheless, both a fair game.
>>
File: smug doctor.png (292KB, 709x664px) Image search: [Google]
smug doctor.png
292KB, 709x664px
>>50751269
>I can't tell which is worse
Funny, I can't tell which one is better.
>>
Bumparoni and cheese
>>
>>
>>50744239
Which edition?
>>
>>50761121
Fifth.
>>
>>50761248
Then you have already failed.
>>
File: 1203194289216b.jpg (15KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
1203194289216b.jpg
15KB, 363x363px
>>50761251
Cool.
>>
>GM/Player
4 Players

>System Preferred
13th age but willing to play pretty much anything

Saturday 10pm EST

Roll20 Discord

>Contact Info
Discord: Jaydwag11 #6668

Additional Notes
As noted above we have 4 players im gonna put down what the like to play and stuff below

Ethan: He typically plays rogues, He has GMed for us for the past 2 years but he believes he has run out of ideas or something so we are looking for a new GM

Dan: He Likes to play either clerics or the big brute type of dude. He is a super chill guy and is very easy to get along with.

Royo: The newest of our group. He has only been playing since February and likes to play a ranger type of character. He kinda ADD and easily excitable.

Me: I like to play wizards or monks usually. I dont really know how to describe myself without sounding like im sucking my own dick so this is my description.
>>
>>50764810
Wait are you a group of players looking for a GM?
>>
>>50764832
Yeah sorry this is my first time posting in a Game finder thread so if i put that in wrong thats just cause I suck
>>
>Player

>Really looking to do shadowrun

>Weekends basically any time besides Sunday evening (PST)

>Open to whatever works

>Discord: Narit#2693, have Skype but dont use it much so can give that on request.

>Unexperienced with Shadowrun as a system, but I am familiar with the setting and lore aspects of it.
>>
File: 1453669718556.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453669718556.gif
89KB, 600x450px
I've played DnD 5e twice, but that's pretty much it. None of my friends want to play and the local comic shop has sporadic sessions whenever the GM feels like hosting.
I'm a total noob and don't want to waste anyone's time by not knowing what the hell I'm doing, even in a roll20 game.

Anybody got any ideas as an intro to DnD for me?
Never posted in one of these threads before, pls hold my hand senpai
>>
>>50764846
If this is your first time then you should be aware that groups of players looking for GMs is often frowned upon even if people do it a lot.

Usually GMs will post and people will contact them, but often individual players will post for GMs to contact. Player posts are meant to be as humble as possible, because nobody likes a player demanding a GM run something for them, and group player posts by their nature have a hard time NOT demanding something.

Also, group posts tend to have a community of their own, which can be hard for a GM to run with since that automatically makes the GM the outsider to a lot of things.
>>
>>50764924

Man, I remember when they used to make gamebooks and solo modules for just this specific problem. Then they stopped doing it in the early 90s.
Somebody should put together a 5e gamebook to walk a player through the system. (And do one for Burning Wheel, too, because that thing's a bitch to learn just by reading the book)
>>
>>50764810
>Ethan: He has GMed for us for the past 2 years but he believes he has run out of ideas or something so we are looking for a new GM
Your buddy has been GMing for you this long and you cucks don't have the common courtesy to at least try running something for him yourselves? You sound like a shit group. Would not game with.

>>50764924
Most people are pretty friendly to new players as long as you specify that you're still learning and may need some help. Usually if a group specifically wants experienced players the GM will mention that in the game description.
>>
>>50765058
Yeah that description looking at it now was kinda super douchey and rude to him
Dan actually did gm for us for about 2 months but didn't really enjoy it.
>>
>>50765024
A solo module would be awesome to try out. Anybody know where I can find one or anything similar?
>>
>>50764810
This makes you guys sound really unappealing and shitty.
>>
>>50764924
D&D is shit, why would you want to learn that?

It's like the Call of Duty, the Doritos-And-Mountain-Dew of Pen and Paper games.
>>
>>50765104
Why don't YOU try running something?
>>
>>50766801

Guy's having trouble finding games now, if he switches lanes to an obscure hipster system it'll just be that much harder to find anyone to play with. (Which sucks 'cause I love me some obscure hipster systems)
>>
>>50767219
I'd rather play nothing at all than D&D. It's that bad.

It's like growing up eating gruel. You don't know how shit it is until you've tried other foods that aren't gruel.
>>
>>50767235
That's a load of nonsense. Stop trying to shame others out of playing a game you had a bad experience with. Your hangups are about you--not the game.
>>
>>50767235

Well, that's fine, you do you. Don't expect that everyone else hates D&D like you, though.
>>
>>50767408
Not everything in life is fully and trully subjective, Anon. Sometimes game systems are just bad, and sometimes game systems are only popular because they were the first, and because they are indeed popular.
>>
Any lewd?
>>
File: FrenchKnight.jpg (4KB, 194x163px) Image search: [Google]
FrenchKnight.jpg
4KB, 194x163px
>>50767586

Wise words, from the hip.
>>
>>50767586
>You only like it because it's popular!
>And I dislike it because I'm too smart to like what is popular!
>And my taste in things appeals to the objective betterness of the things I like!

Remember when your mother told you that you're handsome and a natural leader?

She was being polite.
>>
>>50767631
Maybe I'll run one. The biggest issue I can think of is that you end up playing all sorts of NPCs instead of one concentrated upon fetish ball.
>>
>>50767806
Play a fantasy version of the Bachelorette with all the pcs scheming to win the princess' heart?
>>
>>50767987
I'd rather a DMPC, I think.
>>
>>50759757
Mayb
>>
File: pffffffff.png (234KB, 471x580px) Image search: [Google]
pffffffff.png
234KB, 471x580px
>>50764810
>GM runs for two years
>Other players don't step up and try their hand at it
>He's still with the group
>>
>>50767699
Well, is it NOT because it's popular? It's so main stream that it's all anyone knows - often times literally.

That concept has marketing value, especially in D&D's case. If you think otherwise you just don't understand how marketing works Anon.
>>
File: 3c8.png (1017KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
3c8.png
1017KB, 848x900px
>>50735393
>(Cams must!)
Why? Are you gonna go full autism and dress in fursuits while you play?
>>
File: 1466870699396.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466870699396.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>50736923
I'm afraid to ask but...is that a pony in burger bondage?
>>
>>50735393

Why does everything end with a '!'?
>>
Man those game finder threads are always full of weirdos
>>
>>50747815
Are you a cheeto neckbeard or a rollplayer?
>>
>>50769266

KYS illiterate.
>>
>>50769412
how are your cheeto covered palms?
>>
>>50769418

I wouldn't know. Text players don't tend to be /v/tards.
>>
>>50677939
>GM
>M&M 3E can provide PDFS
>Wensdays 6pm EST, session 0 is this coming wensday
>Discord for chat, were playing through R20
>The setting is 2020 post apocalyptic America, set in Westfield Montana, a town that exploded in population following the US Sino war. Both coasts have been devastated by nuclear holocaust, causing a mass exodus to the mid west. The world is culturally stuck in the early 90's and the game is based around power level 9 supes and street racing. Characters must be based around a synthwave, vaporwave, or eurobeat song.
>Reply with skype and ill get in contact with you.
>>
>>50770360
>Characters must be based around a synthwave, vaporwave, or eurobeat song.

MEMES

You're >>50737024 this guy, right?

Because he ALSO has the same schtick where you have to base your character around a memewave song.
>>
>>50770472
desu senpai, its the best way to create Supe characters, base them around the music of the time or setting.
>>
File: disco-based superhero.jpg (97KB, 400x619px) Image search: [Google]
disco-based superhero.jpg
97KB, 400x619px
>>50770544

No, just no.
>>
>>50770544
Are you an imbecile mang?
>>
>>50770544
I hope you get cancer.
>>
>>50770606
>>50770608
>>50770616
Why does this trigger you?
>>
It's nice to know that we can all come together for the things that matter.
>>
>>50770472
Also>>50737024
Isn't me, I just think that a really good way to make a character that fits a setting is to use music. That being said if someone came to me with a good concept that fit the setting and wasn't inspired by a song I'd still let them join.
>>
>>50770650
Making a character based on a song is not inherently bad, but making all your players do it is just going to result in shitty roleplaying and memes. Also its going to get old real fucking fast and your game will fall apart.
>>
>>50770606
>implying disco is the only music that existed from the mid 70's to late 80's
>>
>>50770783
well yeah, if your entire character is just the song, then yeah it will get old fast. However if you take a bit of inspiration, and then run with it from there it can make a good character.
>>
>>50770807
You have to much confidence on your players.
If you limit the players by that much, they are going to make shit characters. That has always been a rule.
>>
>>50770849
I see where your coming from and what your saying, but its not really limiting, you could take as little as a name, and as much as the concept from a song, but it should not limit character growth and development. Sure someone can start out as a gimmick, but so long as the person enjoys the character and who they are, then i think they can have a really good time. Plus if i see someone with a concept that is going to get old fast id veto it, or tell them to stop playing a living a meme. A good example was that in my old group, i had a guy who wanted to play a character based on a rucka rucka ali song, and i vetoed that shit as soon as i heard about it.
>>
File: NoReallyWhy.png (110KB, 789x528px) Image search: [Google]
NoReallyWhy.png
110KB, 789x528px
I am >>50737024 and I agree with >>50770692
music is the best, meme or not
>>
Bumping

Hoping for more games some day.

Maybe thinking about running something, but I don't know what yet.

Anyone got any suggestions for things I could run that are fairly obscure, that you've always wanted to play?
>>
File: 1463349050124.jpg (359KB, 470x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1463349050124.jpg
359KB, 470x2064px
>>50773337
Engine Heart and Dogs in the Vineyard spring to mind.

Or you could check out a pdf share thread, there's always heaps of obscure stuff in there.
>>
I gotta run some errands but I'm going to make a Cthulhutech game to run over the holidays. I know, I know.

>>50748126
Having actually played them I gotta say that Burning Wheel and Burning Empires are really fun and everything meshes really well, but it requires a lot of knowledge to play correctly. In order to understand how everything interacts you really want to read through the book twice, first to understand all the subsystems and then on your second read you see all the ways the stuff at the front of the book hooks into stuff explained throughout the book. I really dig it but I can understand that some people don't want to read a 600 page book twice and then take the time to digest it.

Also a lot of people who I've talked to don't like the tone of the book and how the other 'voices' chime in with suggestions and warnings. To me it reads like a couple of your best friends sitting across the table explaining their game to you (as the tone of the book is very conversational). I've had a lot of people say they dislike it and prefer the more "This is a manual and here's the documentation" tone of other games.
>>
>GM/Player
GM is most needed. Maybe another player or two.

>System Preferred
Star Wars Saga. Roll20

This is best determined when we have all our players. I'm EST US.

I've a TS3, another member has a Discord. So far we're leaning towards Discord.

>Contact Info
https://app.roll20.net/users/1894110/mitchell

>Additional Notes
It'll be set during TOR, but no major run ins with big characters of course. So far the party is leaning towards bounty hunters or force users. We're fine with anything though.
>>
>>50733149
I was okay with all of it up until
>Pathfinder
>>
>>50774451
>GM is needed

Okay.. this guy is alone looking for a game.

>Maybe another player or two ok

>We're (...)

Wait what.

>It'll be set during TOR, but no major run ins with big characters of course. So far the party is leaning towards bounty hunters or force users. We're fine with anything though.

So you are looking for a GM to gm your game your group tailored?

Are all of you THAT lazy to not gm yourselves or atleast try and THAT ignorant and up their ass telling a willing GM to "yeah yeah gm us this, gm us that" bullshit.

Oh mang. I knew these threads provided nothing but grease but this.. this is cancer.
>>
File: autistic child crying.jpg (155KB, 1280x927px) Image search: [Google]
autistic child crying.jpg
155KB, 1280x927px
>tfw too shy to play a game with randos from the internet
Living like this is pain
>>
>GM/Player: Player

>System Preferred: Wfrp 2ed/dark heresy 2/only war/black crusade/rogue trader

>Times Available (with timezone!): Depends, really. Doodle little thingy helps a lot, especially since sometimes I don't know what the fuck I should do and just stare cluessly on 4chan and listen to music, and other days are tight as fuck and I am glad to even sleep those six minimum hours.

>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc): Skype, IRC, Roll20, any other you prefer. Voice and chat.

>Contact Info: Just respond here and we will talk where we will contact each other

>Additional Notes:

I am from Poland so I have specific accent. I am living in Europe so yeah, the hours if you are American will suck. Same goes for Asia, but I doubt there is a group here that plays there.
>>
File: 1420173611947.jpg (73KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
1420173611947.jpg
73KB, 500x592px
>>50772875
What's it feel like being the reason everyone hates WoD?
>>
>>50775250
Oh, and timezone: cet +1
>>
>>50774380

FYI if you're looking for a sane system to run Cthulhutech, Battle Century G does a great job with reskins. There's even insanity and magic optional rules in the BCZ add-on book.

I'd say it's a good fit if you're using mecha or tagers of any kind. It doesn't handle on-the-ground stuff as well, though it DOES have on-the-ground rules.
>>
>>50775192
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>50775192
Stop it
>>
>>50776945
>>50776980
I think the main problem I'm having is i don't want to drag everyone down. I have never played a PnP rpg before.
>>
>>50777393

Don't worry about it, man. If you just show up, you'll be better than 70% of players already.
>>
>>50777393

So join a game, tell everyone you're new and will likely stumble, and dive in headfirst.

Look, we need new blood. And yeah, you'll be a drag at first. But then you'll get better. The thing you need to understand is that PnP games take a long time, generally. So over time and sessions, you'll get better at knowing the rules, playing a character, and making sound mechanical decisions.

Ask others for help. Try not to sperg out. The usual in any hobby. This isn't some sort of autistic MOBAgame, we're not going to scream at you.

All the snide bullshit we pull here is not indicative of the hobby at all. We're just pulling bantz.
>>
>>50777393
Stop being a dumb ass and just join a game.
>>
>>50777393
Grow a pair
>>
>>50701528
Hey, I have selected my players and I'm full up, so politely ignore the posting, the discord link was revoked too. Thanks all
>>
>>50777393
It's okay dude, I'm kinda new too. I'v played a couple game with friends before, but nothing more than like 5 sessions of anything.

Wanna try and start-up/find a new-player game or something?
>>
>>50775339
Thank you for the suggestion, I'll look into it because CTech has a nightmarish, sanity-draining (hmmm) system. I'm planning on running more of a "police in an arcology" game where they start to encounter rogue magicians, cults, monsters, etc. So maybe from time to time the SWAT might have to break out the smaller powered armour for some fisticuffs.
>>
>GM/Player
Player (Pretty New)

>System Preferred
I'm down for anything for my first time, though Pathfinder seems extra interesting

EST, pretty much anytime right now

You tell me what you're doing and I'll do it

>Contact Info
Discord: Kililik#8700

>Additional Notes
Like I mentioned, pretty new so be gentle, sempai
>>
>>50778246

The creator has the core rules and add-on book on the site in SRD form. I don't think the optional insanity rules are included, though. Think you might have to shell out for the PDF for that.

http://gimmicklabs.blogspot.com.ar/p/downloads.html
>>
File: 1478677530219.jpg (369KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478677530219.jpg
369KB, 900x900px
>>50778612
Are you interested in ERP involving blood and scat????
>>
>>50778663
uhhh, after looking up what ERP is, I guess I'm just looking more for the adventuring aspect of TTRPGs, didn't realize I needed to specify
>>
>>50778824

You don't, generally speaking.

He's just giving you a hard time(I hope).
>>
>>50775269
but, anon, i didn't write the fluff for wod
>>
File: 1478579122431.gif (2MB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478579122431.gif
2MB, 400x500px
>>50778824
Listen bub, the only thing you're going to find here is scat, blood, or vore related ERP. You might as well just leave if you want anything different, at all.
>>
>>50778934
Shit dude, you right. Guess I just better prepare my asshole for future hemorrhoids
>>
>>50731544
But why would anyone want to become a magical girl?
>>
File: 1242885381590.jpg (228KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1242885381590.jpg
228KB, 600x600px
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Pathfinder, D&D 3.5, M&M 3rd, Shadowrun 5th, FATE

about 4am-10am Eastern
GMT -5

Skype, Discord, Roll20

>Contact Info
Discord: Tristepin#1459

>Additional Notes
I actually have zero experience with Shadowrun, I've got the book and would love to learn.

All in all I'm amazingly average, I play a perfect straight man for comedy scenes, I love playing the big damn heroes and hate being an evil dickass.

All cards on the table, my banter sucks, my memes are about 5 or more years out of date, and my typing speed is, "Holy fuck are you done yet?" so throw me a message, I'd love to hear from you.
>>
>>50779592

being a magical girl is probably a downgrade for a little girl but an upgrade for an adult, since if you're, say, 21, becoming 11 means you get +10 years of life, can become a criminal mastermind, have powers, etc.

but a real little girl probably doesn't give a shit
>>
File: Kururu_01.jpg (404KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kururu_01.jpg
404KB, 848x1200px
>>50779642
>>
File: Kururu_02.jpg (433KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kururu_02.jpg
433KB, 848x1200px
>>50779901
>>50779642
>>
>>50779901
>>50780010
Sounds too edgy for me.
>>
>>50780080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
>>
File: 000.jpg (18KB, 524x286px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
18KB, 524x286px
>GM/Player
DM

>System Preferred
D&D 3.5

Literally any time.

Roll20.

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
Level 1, 500 starting GP, max ECL +1

I just made this. We can get started tonight if I gather at least 3 players.

https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1872205/bandi-slash-tg-slash-uys
>>
>>50780162
You got me. I don't what it means.
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
D&D E5
Sat 9AM - Sun 9PM
GMT +1
Preferably nothing complicated to setup, readily available and easy to use.
Im open for anything, really.
>Contact Info
This thread for now.
>Additional Notes
Completely new to RPGs, I read Players Handbook and created myself a character with custom background and few proficiencies put in/taken out so they would suit his history.
Would like to take part in some short entry-level campaign so I could get a better understanding about rules, gameplay, etc., and if this whole RPG thing is for me or not.
>>
>>50780444
Your link is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>50781864
Fuck, wrong one - I'm an idiot, and I do feel bad.

Here's the join link...

https://app.roll20.net/join/1872205/cL1RxQ
>>
>>50780444
that image looks like something from Problem Sleuth
>>
>>50781965
I just ripped it off of a google search for "dick ass thief".
>>
>>50713375
>chat excerpts
>vetting process
shit bait/10 m8
>>
>>50741835
>>50742046
is it bad i want to witness the autism firsthand?
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Any system really. Mostly interested in fantasy related stuff, but willing to learn pretty much anything.
I'm available most of the time, but would prefer weekends for late night/early morning sessions
Timezone is GMT+1
Whatever the rest are gonna use
>Contact Info
Thread for now
>Additional Notes
I'm new :^)
>>
>>50737497
>>50753117
One person added me but never said anything, so this is still open.
>>
>>50784434
Or i suppose you could just add me on Discord at Wicktus#6394
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
5e
After 5pm CST. (Have another game Sundays though)
I've used all and am fine with any
>Contact Info
Thread for now
>Additional Notes
Experienced player with lots of D&D history. Love playing Gishes with strange as fuck builds. I'm 25+ if you care about age. May drink heavily during sessions.
>>
Does anyone want to learn how to play DnD with me? 5e starter set, pre-made characters, I'll DM unless someone else wants to...

Would like to gauge interest before posting my skype name.
>>
>>50780444
This still open?
>>
>>50791095

This probably isn't too bad an idea. There seems to be lots of newbies here.

I'm an experienced GM and player so I probably shouldn't join, but I hope you succeed in finding people.
>>
>>50791180
I have 5 players at the moment, three of which have been vocal on the topics, and two of which haven't responded to messages. One of our guys is only available on weekends and won't be able to play until 2 weeks from now.

I'm expecting at least 1 or 2 of them to not make tonight's session, which is at 10pm EST (six hours from now)

So yeah, you can join in, here's the join link again ; https://app.roll20.net/join/1872205/cL1RxQ
>>
>GM/Player
GM (unless someone else prefers to)

>System Preferred
5e Starter Set rules

Afternoons CST (generally after 4). I don't expect these sessions to last too long.

Roll20, I suppose, unless someone has another idea.

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes
This is a game for newbies. I am a newbie and couldn't find a game to play, so I figured I'd just run one or at least get the conversation started. We're using starter set rules, pre-generated characters are provided, etc. I don't really want to make too many exceptions since this is my first time, but if someone wants to really, really, really break the mold we can talk it out.
>>
>>50677939
>>GM/Player
DM
>>System
5e
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
Late nights/early morning Mondays USA. My time is ET(East Coast USA) and we go from 10-ish to 3.
>>Method of Play
Roll 20
>>Contact Info
Dusty Attenborough on Steam, Dusty Julius Caesar on Roll20
>>Additional Notes
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4083402/applications-and-guidelines
Looking for a player to join an ongoing Dark Souls-inspired game since one of our players just left. Party currently consists of a human Devotion paladin, human bard, and dwarf Eldritch Knight. Hoping to get someone that'll be able to work well in a group, or maybe someone sort of normal.
>>
>>50791095
I'm >>50780710 interested.
How you would want to do it tho? If skype, then I would have to reinstall and dig for my password.
>>
>>50794864
Probably Roll20. That being said, I'd like to get everything organized via skype, so even a throwaway account would work.
>>
>>50794726
Literally the two worst ways to contact someone.
>>
>>50795318
>Can't log in to Skype because IE is out of date
Wtf? Why exactly would that be a requirement?
This is some bullshit.
>>
>>50795796
>not ICQ and AIM
>>
>>50796029
That should be their slogan.

>Skype! "This is some bullshit!"â„¢
>>
>>50795796
My Roll20 profile is easily accessible through the link, anyway, those are just my other methods of chat.
>>
>>50717108
>Good job giving time availability
fuck you this is not the kind of attitude we need here

k so watch this: "what time?" "remember to include time availability" "so is there a strict time frame so far or are open to negotiating with interested players?" HOW HARD WAS THAT

i get that a large minority of our userbase is too autistic to pick up on it but there's no reason for so many people to be fucking little shits like this about everything.
>>
>>50796537
Fuck you nigger.
>>
>>50796537
You sound like the sort of easily butthurt faggot nobody would want in their game.
>>
>>50795318
Would discord work?
I'm >>50778612
>>
>>50735211
maptools is as good of a program as I expect your DMing to be, i.e. absolute trash held together with paper clips and old semen.
>>
>GM/Player
Player!
>System Preferred
Literally anything at this point.
Most of the time. (UTC+0)
Anything works, text only.
>Contact Info
Miro#9181 at Discord.
>Additional Notes
Feed me power. I also do lewds, so. \o/
>>
>>50796860
>Literally anything
>I also do lewds
You down for some FATAL?
>>
>>50745479
Been in a bunch of them, there's an IRC channel for it on suptg. #lotw

It's a good game but it definitely needs a little houseruling here and there. nothing major, just some shit that didn't get edited for clarity.
>>
>>50767235
>stop liking things I don't like! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fuck off.
>>
>>50796899
Okay, I lied.

I won't do that.
>>
>>50796111
People still actually use that shit?
>>
>>50797194
>he doesn't want to roll for anal circumference check
Are you gay, or do you just hate fun?
>>
>>50792018
Weekend only guy here, what happened to the bandi/tg/uys game? It's disappeared from Roll20
>>
>>50795318
Are you this >>50794726 guy?
>>
>>50797383
not in that game but is >>50797168 a thread about it?

some asshole deleted his roll20 or something with a few people in his game
>>
>>50797548

>he was a neet leeching internet off a router with an unusable connection

NEETplayers BTFO
>>
>>50797494
I am >>50794726 and we are not the same people. I'm not the one you're replying to, I'm replying because I got a notification on the tracker.
>>
>>50767631
I could run something for you. If you can make my penis hard.
>>
Anyone GMing a game of Dark Heresy? I really wanna try that out and see how it works. an online streaming thing to watch would be cool too.
>>
>>50735211
>>50713375
Full, thanks all.
>>
>>50797383
>>50797548
Well I sure am glad that I wrote two character mock-ups for this cunt's game.
>>
>>50800394
Thought it was gonna be my first non DM game in years. Lucky I was holding off until when I actually joined to plan a character that complemented the rest of the party
>>
>>50735342
Just an update on my game. Since the weekly sessions are going to be 4 hours I've changed the times available to just evenings on PST, and I can schedule around that.

There are two potential players so far, one is either in or out depending on what the scheduled time will be, and another is more likely to be able to make it.

I'm still looking for a few more people, one or two extra in case of scheduling conflicts, to complete a 4 player group.
>>
>>50779295
Don't listen to him anon ! There must be a game somewhere that is sueted for your tastes!
>>
>>50778612
My recommendation is that you find someone running Rise of the Runelords or something similar
>>
Hey guys, are Dwarves shit in 4e and 5e? What reasons are they shit?
>>
>>50801793
From what I've seen, dwarves in 5ed can be kind of op.
Since a mountain dwarf gets both +2 str and +2 con
>>
>>50801764
>Rise of the Runelords

Fucking hell.

Three times with three different groups I've tried to play that adventure path. I hear it's a good one; I wouldn't know, because it always dies before the end of the first chapter.
>>
>>50802631
I was that lucky to play it as my first PF game from beginning to end with a group I found here in Game Finder
>>
I would think it would be best for the newbies to join a game with an experienced GM and maybe one experienced player. I'd love to be one of them, but i am also a newb
>>
>>50744837
Might be interested but depends on the specifics, and I have never done any ERP stuff before.
>>
File: 1453845820496.jpg (562KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453845820496.jpg
562KB, 1920x1200px
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Traveller 2e
We play on Mondays, 3pm-7pm (1500-1900 on -6 GMT)
Game is text on Roll20. We use Discord for OOC text, voice is optional.
>Contact Info
Sinistar #4098
>Additional Notes
This game is set in the Spinward Marches, just after the Third Frontier War in the District 268 subsector. The party is starting in on their first adventure, which involves them acquiring their ship.

We're looking for one or two more players. The current party is undergoing a bout of rampant lesbianism, so somebody that wants to play something more testosterone-based would be lovely. All races that inhabit the Spinward Marches are permitted, though as a GM I reserve the right to tell you why some things are better ideas than others.

Materials from 1st edition mongoose Traveller are allowed with my approval.
>>
>>50805764

>playing a dude in a game where everyone else are dudes pretending to be girls and aren't interested in dick

No thanks.
>>
>>50805816
To clarify, it's two out of my three current players that are doing space yuri. The third, our local walking pile of guns, is currently doing what they can to poke fun at the other two.

It's funny, but I need more people to get things evened out.
>>
>>50806055

No way man, as much as I'd love to join, I can't stand yurifaggotry. Shit brings games to a grinding halt.
>>
File: 1421619318664.jpg (37KB, 468x506px) Image search: [Google]
1421619318664.jpg
37KB, 468x506px
>>50806055
>our local walking pile of gun
>>
>>50805764
Sounds like you need someone who is either a manly woman who shits on lesbians who can't handle a little dick in their life and shows them the ropes on womaning up and putting that vagina to use on making men squirm under woman power.
Or a Kronk-esque meat head who gets chummy with everyone and is completely oblivious to the rampant lesbianism. Just a lovable idiot who could take a truck to the head and wonder why everyone is so shocked.
>>
File: yuri-gagarin.jpg (40KB, 292x284px) Image search: [Google]
yuri-gagarin.jpg
40KB, 292x284px
>>50806055
>space yuri
>>
>>50804909
How can I contact you?
>>
>>50806548
Send me your Skype name to this email: [email protected]
>>
>>50805764
Can I play a typical shonen mecha character with all the hotblood and big dicks in the world?
>>
>>50806055
>>50805764
You should probably clarify whether or not you're intending to let the other players have any spotlight when they join. As Yuri players have a bad rep on /tg/ and games where it's actively encouraged tend to have the game solely focus on that aspect.
>>
>>50807394

And if the game DOESN'T solely focus on them and even if it isn't actively encouraged, they will MAKE IT about them.
>>
File: 403.jpg (21KB, 377x228px) Image search: [Google]
403.jpg
21KB, 377x228px
>>50807290
That sounds fucking terrible. How do you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and be okay with not committing suicide?
>>
>>50807638
its (you)s like these that makes it all worth it
>>
>>50807480
In my experience, it's more that they get incredibly pissy and frequently attempt to implode games that don't end up being about them.

Players making a game about themselves just means they have a really interesting character and that they're good at building interesting scenes. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: 1463032859373.png (499KB, 627x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463032859373.png
499KB, 627x540px
>>50806055
Wait, so you've got two DUDES pretending to be chicks in a relationshit?

Do they realize how fucking pathetic and gay that is?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1342x756px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1342x756px
>>50807638
DO YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH RAGING MANPOWER AND HOTBLOOD?
>>
>>50807394
I'm one of the yuri players in that game, and at least in this case (never heard of this being an issue before, and frankly I'm inclined to think it's just bluster from nogaemz permalurkers), this concern is unmerited.

I will say though that everyone who is playing is pretty into their characters and the game so far (to be fair, just a session 0 and some out of session scenes) is very character-driven. In my experience, though, that's the norm in text games. All the players are definitely operating under the premise of "what would my character do" than "what is the best course of action". It's a fun time if you're willing to get into that frame of mind.
>>
>>50807906
Were you this shitposter >>50807638
>>
>>50807934
Nah, and actually my character is not a lesbian, she just has a thing for another PC, and she thinks it's weird/wrong to have sexual attraction for the same sex.
>>
>>50807718

Dude, pathetic and gay is the lesbian ERP'ers motto.
>>
>>50807906

>It's not even Session 1, and the Yurifaggots have already driven off one player and are ERPing all over the place(we know what out of session scenes means)
>>
>>50805764
Man this should be an ultimate red flag but I love traveller enough that I'd be up to the challenge.

This still open?
>>
>>50808292
Nah, the player who left stopped communicating long before we even started.
>>
>>50808370
Yes, just send the GM a message on Discord.
>>
>>50806055
You got me excited by the possibility of finally playing a Traveller game, and then you pull this shit.

Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope. Not going anywhere near that. I'd fucking love to play some Traveller, but I have zero interest in Space Lesbian Simulator,
>>
>>50807021
How about you post your discord here
>>
>>50808528
But then people would blacklist me
>>
>>50808574
I wouldn't
>>
>>50808588
How about you just add me on skype then

Saffron Proximity
>>
>>50808654
I don't have skype desu
>>
File: NTR Guy.jpg (86KB, 647x400px) Image search: [Google]
NTR Guy.jpg
86KB, 647x400px
>>50808654
>>50808695

Adding on skype. Too bad, no-skype fag.
>>
>>50808711
I'm into that
I have won
>>
>>50808711
Wait what am I signing up for with you mister
>>
>>50808786

Nothing, really. It was a joke.

Besides, I get paid to ERP. And no, I won't go into detail, because last time I did, I got a warning because nazi moderation. Suffice it to say that I got thousands of dollars out of it and never even had to cyber with a dude.
>>
>>50808813
Oh I saw your thread last time
Can you give an example? Maybe post a little link to your logs? I can pay you too
>>
>>50808840

Sorry, most of this took place nearly 10 years ago on Yahoo Messenger.
>>
>>50808813
>>50808840
God I wish I could be paid to ERP. I'd be available more than every day for that shit.
>>
>>50808786
Anyways, since he was joking, post your discord
>>
Should I just give up on finding a normal game, like ever?
>>
>>50737497
>>50753117
>>50784846
Spot taken.
>>
>>50808905
Normal games are boring desu senpai
>>
>>50808905
If you just want a "normal" game, go on roll20 and browse the LFG. You'll get all your bignumbers brodudeman beer-and-pretzels "fun" in any one of the hundreds of DnD/Pathfinder games out there.
>>
>>50808952
Actually I think neckbeard relationship simulators are boring, but I guess I'm just abnormal or something.
>>
File: thirst-1-638.jpg (49KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
thirst-1-638.jpg
49KB, 638x479px
>>50808890

Pic related.

>>50808905

I'm actually getting so bored that I'm contemplating running a normal game.

Normal being subjective, anyway.

How does this sound for a general premise/setting writeup?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bDJEsmvyA3ixGLeh3sVPVLNa8C2sYj6zfaLig-KkvYU/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>50808890
How about you post yours?
>>
>>50808905

Nah, I got a group together off Gamefinder a while back, and we played a normal high fantasy game for like a year before scheduling broke us apart.
Take all the shitposting with a grain of salt. Or maybe an ounce or two, there's a lot of bullshitting going on.
>>
>>50809026
Post yours instead
>>
>>50809004
>implying all games are either brodude bignumbers or neckbeard lesbian ERP with nothing in between
>>
>>50809007
Looks neat. I'd play in that setting.
>>
>>50809004

>implying roll20 isn't full of awful stuff, too
>>
>>50807906
>and frankly I'm inclined to think it's just bluster from nogaemz permalurkers

It's the gamefinder, so you'd be right in that assumption. But if you want to believe a stranger on the internet, I was actually speaking from anecdotal evidence from friends and my own experience.
>>
>>50807906
>All the players are definitely operating under the premise of "what would my character do" than "what is the best course of action". It's a fun time if you're willing to get into that frame of mind.
So if I join and play a sociopath who just wants his own ship, and subsequently discredit, frame or outright murder all the PCs so that he's the sole remaining shareholder, that would be okay in your game because "it's what my character would do"?
>>
>>50809352
Well I think the GM wouldn't vet you for play in that case, ultimately we're all here to have fun.
>>
>>50809384
In other words there is in fact a metagame expectation of behaviour beyond "it's what my character would do".
>>
I'm increasingly of the opinion that the mods should just wipe any post in the Gamefinder that's not an ad or a reply to an ad.
The graffiti on the LFG bulletin board sucks.

___________mm__(O O)__mm_________

KILROY WAS HERE
>>
>>50809423

What Would Lesbians Do?
>>
>>50809439

We asked for that, AND for a stickied gamefinder.

The moderation thought it would simply require too much work.

Which is why they generally just nuke these threads if anything out of line gets posted.
>>
>>50809440
Probably discuss the metaphysical dilemma that their existence as fictional characters played by men means all of their actions are solely driven by the male gaze.
>>
>>50809469

WRONG.

The correct answer was "Pander to the invisible male audience, tee hee~!"
>>
>>50809352
I havent played a P&P RPG in my life, but that idea sounds fun.
Annoying as fuck, but fun.
Basically, Dorf type of FUN.
>>
>>50809423
Well yeah, in that everyone should always try to do things that engenders fun rather than stifles it, where possible. Honestly I personally would have fun with an antagonistic sociopathic teammate, I play WoD games like that all the time, but it's a lot more fun if that antagonism is motivated by that character's thoughts and goals than if it's motivated by the player's thoughts and goals.
>>
>>50809617
Do your characters have their own thoughts that weren't put there by you, the player?

If so perhaps you should see a mental health professional.
>>
>>50809617

I'd add that this kind of thing is best if it's all out in the open in the meta space. Don't spring it on the other players, let them in on the fun that your character is plotting against theirs. As long as they're not shitters they won't metagame against your guy, but let things play out and see what happens.
When it works, this creates an awesome feeling of tension, with everyone wondering if the others will figure out what's going on before it's too late.
>>
>>50809641
Well you put yourself in your character's head and try to think from their perspective instead of your own you're thinking their thoughts.
>>
>>50809745
And who is the judge of which thoughts are the player's and which are the character's?

In other words, if I say that over time my character has grown to hate the other members of the crew and is now plotting to remove them so he can take sole possession of the ship, who are you to say that those are "my" thoughts and not simply "what my character would do"?
>>
>>50809821

Oh my god, we get it, it's poor justification for being dumb, but you're being autistic.

Some people want to play pretend and build up pretend relationships, can't you just accept that fun things are fun?
>>
>>50809821
I mean I'm not going to thought police you over the issue, it's really about the degree to which everyone gets immersed and has fun with it.
>>
>>50809854
>Some people want to play pretend and build up pretend relationships, can't you just accept that fun things are fun?
If you can get off your high horse and accept that some other people don't enjoy that, sure.

It's possible you're not the faggot being all pretentious about what an enlightened style of roleplaying their game features, so feel free to disregard this comment.
>>
>>50809916

To be fair, if you're talking about who I think you are, then I'd say that guy's not being pretentious so much as being overly defensive. And the reason he's being defensive is because his game is being attacked by strangers based on the extensive scenario they inferred from a line of text.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.