[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1224: Oh Jeez Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 521
Thread images: 100

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50670149
>>
File: 1479517590430.jpg (65KB, 408x407px) Image search: [Google]
1479517590430.jpg
65KB, 408x407px
>>50677782
Well, he does have Craftsman Needs No Tools.
>>
Repostan

>>50676376
142. VA-11 HALL-A
=================
Age - 21
Background - Drop-in
Race - Cat Boomer

Perks
- Time to Mix Drinks and Change Lives
- Theatrics - 100
- Big Bossu - 300
- Noir World - 500
- Danger/u/s - 700

Items
- Kotatsu
- BTC Beverage Kit - 800

Companions
- Nanoswarm - 1400

Drawbacks
- I just act - 1300
- May you live in interesting times - 1000

Every time I go to a jump recently I have an idea for like a laid back approach of comfy and I always end up drawbacking my way into a civil war. And this is a jump that I wrote...

Fuck it, play it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
>>
File: check em money.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
check em money.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
What perks are there for converting money?

I recently figured out it's super easy to get filthy rich in Hunter x Hunter, and don't want to leave all that fantasy currency behind.
>>
I'm basically altering these off of cannon ones. Let me know if they are OP and tell me if you can think of a way to bring them in line .

Inherent- Child of the Forgefather
the " I haven't thought of it yet"always adds his Essence in automatic successes to Crafting rolls.

Active-Juxtaposition shattered by Impossible hammers
at the cost of 10 motes
opponents targeting the " I haven't thought of it yet" lose dice equal to his essence As strange geometries unfurl around him , Altering the path of Their strikes Along directions not found in creation

Iconic- Power-unfires of the void Forge
sort of something like The general effect of Fire Caste Anima Banners only more so and without a specific type of damage.
>>
>>50677991
monopoly and animal Crossing. Have you covered,and " generic investment" lets you put it to good use
>>
>>50677991
The shopkeeper capstone from Animal Crossing lets you break money into prettymuch any other form of currency, if I remember right.
>>
>>50677991
Monopoly is probably what you're after.

It's a gauntlet so all you have to do is win at a game of Monopoly and some of the perks make it pretty hard to lose.

There's an option in there that lets you buy other people's properties, one where you start with a house on every property you buy, etc.
>>
>>50678034
>It's a gauntlet so all you have to do is win at a game of Monopoly

You mean I don't have to spend ten years there? Thank fuck.
>>
>>50678052
...Have you ever actually played Monopoly before?
>>
>>50677991
There are perks, but the free/cheap munny bag in Kingdom Hearts does it easily. Same for the Golden chequebook from, iirc, that one generic hollywood/acting/something jump.
>>
Don't mind me, just answering stuff I missed last thread.

>>50670499
>Inherent- Child of the Forgefather
...always-active effects aren't really a thing for Anima banners (with the exception of the Eclipse/Fiend diplomatic immunity, which isn't really a 'power' in the conventional sense).

This could probably be most of your Anima though. Seriously, this makes you a master craftsman in /everything/ without ever learning how to actually craft anything. Without Charms even, which means it stacks with Charm bonusses and only gets better.

>Active-Juxtaposition shattered by infernal hammers
Seems pretty powerful... but if it's only a penalty on one roll/action per activation? The cost makes it fine.

>Iconic- Power-unfires of the void Forge
Without a specific type of damage? They have to be damaged by /something/, even if it's a just them being burned by the light of your anima or some ghostly fire deal as implied by the name.

Personally, I'd just make this a Charm similar to how Adorjan has Pellegrina’s Fury to erode stuff around her.

So anyway, overall it seems a bit much and the effects seem a bit unconnected in themes (though that's probably just brevity of descriptions).

I'd advise you to pick either the crafting or the unfires thing, give them a 5 or 3 motecost (5 for crafting, 3 for unfires) to activate normally, and have them activate automatically at 11+ Anima (so, when you start glowing bonfire)?

I do really like the flavor implied by it though. A crafter of liminal things and impossible geometries, sort of like a cross between Oramus and Autochton

>>50671224
So... an effect like the Errata'd Twilight power (but better, since cheaper AND Understanding instead of Identifying stuff) AND a nature-ignoring thing?

I don't know Garlock... It seems a lot to grab.

They are pretty cool though. I'm probably going to steal that first effect if I ever need to use one of Elloge's Rhapsodes Castes.
>>
>>50678074
desu, Monopoly only gets long and boring when a) nobody actually wants to bad things to the other players due to being friends/family, or b) it gets to the point where one person is inevitably going to win and you're just going through the motions.

If you go into a game willing to crush your enemies, drive them before you and hear the Lamentations of their women, well games tend to go much faster.
>>
>>50674553
Second sentence seems a little rambly from the length of it, but otherwise it sounds interesting?

I'd have gone with a River myself. To work with the whole 'Flow of Time' thing, and because reincarnation in Exalted work with the waters of Lethe.

>>50675148
Items budget applies to Manses as well. That should be there in the little description bit introducing the Manse section?

>>50675159
No, I was asked if it applied to Companion purchases.

It does apply to both Items and Manses, but not to Companions.

>>50675132
Probably nothing. Just because there's a bunch of stars in a vague constellation shape, doesn't mean they get recognized as a formal constellation.

The Sidereals especially would not spontaneously get new Charms, because only the Maidens can make new Charms for them.

>>50675244
I was under the impression the stars adapted to the setting, so in Exalted they'd just be shiny things attached to the Firmanent.

>>50676550
>Redux build
Looking good!

>which can take anywhere from a day to an hour.
Six weeks, actually. Heretical Charms take a while to learn.

And one requires you to retreat from the world for three months. But doesn't require a cocoon.

>>50677031
>And you don't have to worry about Alchemicals because they're in another world sealed off by a Primordial's own spell, but from what little I recall they're on the level of Dragonblooded but with cyberpunk-like aesthetics.
Celestial tier, actually. With the right Charm loadout, they can even rival Solars in some areas.

They've got Charm 'slots', and can swap their Charms in and out to switch between different loadouts. Means they can be much more specialized for what they need at any given time.

So, if they're rocking a social/crafter loadout, a DB could likely crush them in a fight. But then if they swap to a combat monster build and roll in as a literal tank, they could faceroll Lunars/Non-SMA Sidereals.
>>
>>50678052
Here, why don’t you just auto-win.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49321042/#49325159
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49321042/#49325228
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49321042/#49325271
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49321042/#49325415
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49321042/#49325427
>>
>>50678034
Not only that but it doesn't nerf you, you get to use your perks.
>>
File: 7eb393ad47ccae42473c2e058bb5dde5.jpg (105KB, 1000x1233px) Image search: [Google]
7eb393ad47ccae42473c2e058bb5dde5.jpg
105KB, 1000x1233px
Time for a Build!

Last Time on Restarted Chain: I got way too carried away writing for a Jump about picking up girls in Dungeons.

>"That was so sweet. A growing experience for everyone."
Jumper: "Yeah, truly a Hallmark moment. You know, if their cards were splattered in blood."
Raven: "Admit it, you had fun."
J: "I guess I did. It was nice not to be in charge for once."
>"And you picked up a new friend for your harem."
Okuda: "Who's this fuckhead?"
J: "He's the guy running this crazy train."
O: "Oh, so he's the head fuckhead."
>"Charming. On another note, you're going to love this next part."
J: "Wait, what?"
>"I've taken the liberty of drawing a name from the hat, but I didn't like the result, so I just picked someone. Congratulations Yamato, you're in the driver's seat next."
J: "Wait... what?!"
Yamato: "Really? Me"
>"That's right, you. So, where do you want to go? What tickles your fancy?"
Y: "I want to fight a dragon... and a medusa... and one of those demons with all the chains."
>"A Kyton?"
Y: "Yeah! That's them! I want to fight one of those."
J: "I never should have introduced him to Dungeons and Dragons."
>"Well, that narrows things down quite a bit."

Restarted Chain - Jump 14: Forgotten Realms

Starting Location: Faerun, Sword Coast
Identity: Male, Aristocrat (200, 800)

Drawbacks:
+ Delicious, Weresheep, Ponderous Spellcaster (+1500, 2300)

J: "Yamato, are you sure that's all a great idea?"
Y: "Sure! We take the night of the full moon off in the Warehouse, if I'm inside something it's easier to stab, and I'm a little tired of magic anyways."
J: "That... makes an odd amount of sense."
>"And he wants to fight DRAGONS! Excuse me, I need a minute. Laughing too hard to breathe over here."
Y: "Should I be worried?"
J: "Always be worried when he laughs."

Classes:
+ Dread Necromancer & Scout, Level 1 (100, 2200)

Y: Bows for now, Necromancy for later!

[1/?]
>>
So what does Genre Savior from Evangelion actually DO?

Does it affect mindset of people in setting? does it change rules by which phlebotinums and such work? Does it stretch that physics in the manner you desire? How does it work
>>
>>50678122
Well, I was going to say "I bet you're fun to play board games with", but then I realized getting Monopoly over quickly IS fun.
>>
>>50678129
What exactly is a devil tiger (beyond just baby primordial) and is it a good idea to try to become one?
>>
>>50678279
It gives you an instinctive sense of how to act in order to shape the story into being a different genre. It won't directly change anything, just use your behavior as a tool to influence people and events to be different. Think of it as Path To Victory for genre shifts.
>>
Metroid is nearing jumpability. It will be released today.

Just let me power on past the flu.
>>
File: ead7289d53302ccb760dccb895ff3c40.jpg (730KB, 1440x800px) Image search: [Google]
ead7289d53302ccb760dccb895ff3c40.jpg
730KB, 1440x800px
>>50678232
Race:
+ Half-Song Dragon Lizardfolk (400, 1800)

>"Interesting..."
J: "I thought for sure you'd want something canine. There are a lot of neat options."
Y: "This feels... right somehow. Like scales suit me better or something."

Perks:
+ Charisma of Kings (Free)
+ Your Companions Have Arrived (1500, 300)

J: "That's really generous of you Yamato. Are you sure there's nothing else you want first?"
Y: "Nah. Just that one book on prestige classes. It looked interesting. Besides, you guys need more than 300 points to get anything neat. Rather have you all get what you want. It's a group effort after all."
[Everyone takes a moment to hug Yamato.]

Items:
+ Gold x5 (Free)
+ The Book of Prestigious Possibilities (300, 0)

Companions

Yorokonde:
+ Commoner, Male, Young Pyroclastic Dragon (600, 300)
+ Binder & Shadowcaster, Level 2 (300, 0)
+ Brawny Back (Free)

Y: "That's so cool! A lava dragon!"
J: "They're certainly not options I would have normally picked, but you've inspired me. Something different this time around. I can pick up raw magical power later."
Raven: "If later even occurs!"
>"If anyone else gets that reference, I'll give you a cookie."

Raven:
+ Expert (100, 800), Female, Unicorn (300, 500)
+ Spellthief & Wizard, Level 1 (100, 400)
+ Smarter Owlbear, King's Charisma (100, 300)
+ Magical Craftsman (300, 0)

Y: "Raven... wow! Just wow!
Wkana: "Darling! I never knew you had it in you."
R: "Look, don't tease me about this."
J: "We're not teasing. You just look so..."
Lina: "Impressive, beautiful, sparkly..."
>"Are /any/ of you planning on being anything resembling a human?"
J: "Probably not, that's what alt-forms are for."

Wakana:
+ Expert (100, 800), Female, Half-Celestial Pseudodragon (200, 600)
+ Favored Soul & Sorcerer, Level 3 (500, 100)
+ Gold x2 (100, 0)

Y: "That's really cute Wakana."
W: "I know. I like the way the scales blend in with the feathered wings."
J: "Kind of an odd choice if you ask me."
L: "If you think that's odd..."

[2/?]
>>
>>50678350
Is Morph Ball tech actually that hard to replicate for a jumper?
>>
>>50678115
>This could probably be most of your Anima though. Seriously, this makes you a master craftsman in /everything/ without ever learning how to actually craft anything. Without Charms even, which means it stacks with Charm bonusses and only gets better.

so You're saying this would be worth the whole thing? I figured since it a Anima banner kind of thing It would only activate when you are using charms, so could I I just have it activate when using crafting charms or something to add to whatever you are crafting?

>Seems pretty powerful... but if it's only a penalty on one roll/action per activation? The cost makes it fine. I'm going to the level you I don't know how turn orders and durations work in the system, and I'm just klugeing together bits and pieces I found on online references but the action per activation thing seems fine.

>Without a specific type of damage? They have to be damaged by /something/, even if it's a just them being burned by the light of your anima or some ghostly fire deal as implied by the name.

the idea was a kind of "damage type not found in creation yet" so maybe some kind of new damage type since The Forgefather is "the innovator who Sculpts the impossible into the actual" but I can see as being a charm. and the idea behind them was basically a more innovation focused Autochton.where Autochton Embodies order technology and science The Forgefather embodies experimentation,craftsmanship , art and discovery.
>>
>>50678314
Devil-Tigers are Infernals who have taken advantage of their ability to use multiple Yozi's charmsets to reverse-engineer the basic principles of Yozi-dom. Absent of the Devil-Tiger path itself, there are "Heretical" charms that combine principles from multiple Yozi into things none of them ever imagined possible. Devil-Tiger is the culmination of this, essentially you becoming so good at it that you can shuck their themes all together and make charms based on your own themes. It's a pretty good idea to go Devil-Tiger, it doesn't offer much of an increase in raw power but it does increase versatility. Plus, it's just really cool. And aside from potentially pissing the Yozi off, there's no downside. If you do it post-jump there's no downside at all.
>>
>>50677900
Has anyone tried to make a badass normal build? Like, no supernatural abilities whatsoever beyond base human?
>>
>>50678418
I did that once he died in like seven jumps.
>>
File: 684098461.png (635KB, 650x940px) Image search: [Google]
684098461.png
635KB, 650x940px
>>50678350
If you need a day or two off to recover, take them man. Don't push yourself too hard.

>>50678355
Lina:
+ Commoner, Female, Spellwarped Drider (800, 100)
+ Scout, Level 2 (100, 0)

Y: "That's... a lot of legs."
L: "This feels /amazing/!"
O: "I mean, dragons and unicorns I can understand... but that's just... WHY?!"
L: "Honestly? I've always rather liked spiders. They have such cute, fuzzy bodies."
J: "I'm going to need to scream for a while to get past this."
L: "Oh! Hey! Guess where my-"
>"I'm just going to go ahead and turn the camera off for a bit."

Okuda:
+ Commoner, Female, Fey're Tiefling (200, 700)
+ Swordsage, Warmage, Spellthief, Duskblade, Bard, & Hexblade, Level 1 (500, 200)
+ Smarter, Brawny, Kingly Charisma (200, 0)

Y: "Can you do that? Can she do that?"
J: "Well, sure. It's not like there's going to be multiclassing experience point penalties."
O: "I will be the adventuriest adventurer that has ever adventured!"
Y: "With swords and magic?"
O: "With ALL the swords and ALL the magic! No more supporting from the rear lines for me!"

>"Well, now that that's taken care of..."
Y: "The same rules as usual, right? Just focused on me?"
>"You've got it champ. Go get swallowed by a few dragons."
Y: "That was my plan."

Story:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-M9W94JArKEYu9Sx9vjni89-nAI_taBj9yLgCP0kUF4/edit?usp=sharing

Not so much a huge story this time, as a few pages of introduction and general plans for the Jump. I could write a trilogy of novels on our adventures in Forgotten Realms and /STILL/ have material to spare. I only lack the time. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy.

Next time on Restarted Chain:
Jumper regains control of the chain, but at the cost of his pants and gender. Strike Witches, coming up next!
>>
>>50678418
granted, he had a lot of other disadvantages, No companions, no warehouse, no science or magic perks...
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>50678115
I was looking through the canon anima powers-and I was a little struck by how varied and useful Cecelyne's and Ebby's were compared to the others.

I'll nix the errat'd twilight thing if it's an issue though, didn't even think of that while trying to work something out for it.

>>50678129
I must admit I'm finding lore on what Exalted stars actually ARE other than the things that make up the Constellations-and by extension, presumably some sort of very extended support infrastructure or the Loom-rather scarce. But I do recall some fell on Creation in big, big battles.

Oh. Now I get why I once heard them described as the Medabot exalts.
>>
>>50678450
colour me intrigued.do you have a link?
>>
>>50678393
Interesting, thank you.
>>
>>50678418
They have "houserules" for that sort of thing over at SB.
>>
Unfortunately not. I Have trouble with losing myself in the head space of other characters and that is not a place I want to go back to so I kind of got rid of the stuff I had for him, I used that chain to explore things most folks gloss over, like what it's like to take a background roughly your own age, the human Disconnect that comes with moving to an entirely new world every 10 years. the morals of starting a relationship when you Are going to leave every 10 years, the terror of not having any idea what you're build actually is. Since he wasn't consciously jumping or choosing his jumps it was not happy and I get enough of that in real life
>>
>>50678487
So do you treat having multiple classes from CP as multiclassing or Gestalt
>>
>>50678359
I'm not Heavens, but in Prime they have logs that specifically reference Spess Pierats attempts to reverse engineer the technology, which apparently resulted in... some rather painful deaths on the part of the testsubjects.
So whatever the birds did to be able to fit Samus's whole mass into mobile ball form without crushing all her organs and snapping her bones, it's at the very least bending space or some shit.

Which, I mean. If you're a Sufficiently Advance Jumper who is already used to working with stuff like that? You can probably do it. I would think.
But if that's outside your experience, there's not really anything else in the setting that seems to do that, so you might have to start stabbing in the dark with disposable test subjects.

>>50678122
I usually get to the part of the game where all or most of the board is taken up and there are only me and one other person left, then do a quick eyeball to see if I can take them down without a protracted battle, and if the answer is no I concede.

I like to think of it as liquefying all my assets and skipping town.

MONORAIL!
>>
>>50678314
It's just an Infernal, who . But they get some benefits from becoming a Devil Tiger,

Yes, it would be a good idea to become one.

Benefits are:

-Their caste mark and anima is changed to anything they want. (This means the forehead-light and battle aura, as well as the anima powers mentioned last thread)
-They can make Charms based on a Primordial Theme you made up yourself as the 'baby primordial'
-Their Urge and Torment (basically the directive set for them by the Yozi, and the curse for defying it) are now set to what you want, and changed to something based on your 'baby primordial' theme.
-Your exaltation doesn't go back to the Yozi when you die, and retains all changes.

Further benefits, which the Perk version doesn't get and will require you to go Devil Tiger manually:

-They are now immune to aging.
-They can make a world in their soul of limitless size, though you have to actively expand it.
-They can create demons descended from themselves
>>
>>50678517
It's kind of unclear in general what Exalted's sky is like. Some of the early books refer to the dome of the sky being reachable, that it's high but not impossible to touch the firmament. But it's implied in the Glories of the Most High books that there actually is an outer space-equivalent to Creation, that the sky goes up a huge distance, and that there's a weird ecosystem of exotic celestial spirits living up there.
>>
Can it generally be assumed that the enemies needed for improvement in an Item World are about as "powerful" as the item itself? Increased half-again? Thrice over?

Can I upgrade it as fast as I can defeat enemies? How long would it take someone with Mach 120 speed and the ability to reliably level cities on their own power to level up an average flaming sword to mointain-busting?
>>
>>50678600
*who decided to throw fragments of Yozi power and enlightenment together to turn themselves into something resembling a new Primordial.

>>50678368
Autochton is actually Innovation at his base. He the Primordial that creates new things.

Crafting with impossible things would be sorta a new niche, which is what I meant with Oramus/Autobot mix.

>so You're saying this would be worth the whole thing?
In my opinion, yes. Though adding one of the other two might work too.

>I figured since it a Anima banner kind of thing It would only activate when you are using charms, so could I I just have it activate when using crafting charms or something to add to whatever you are crafting?
Anima Banner effects are activated by:
-spend some motes = you get the effect. (by far most commonly)
-glow with your 2nd highest anima manifestation (so, really obvious) = activates for no cost.
-an always-active effect (this one is really rare, the only Infernal one being the diplomatic immunity. Which is debatable as an Anima power.)

So, just make it both of the first two? Seems balanced-ish at 5 motes or with super-glow.

>the idea was a kind of...
Exalted doesn't really do "damage types" though.

But sure, just make sure there's /some/ kind of thing that actually deals damage. It can't just show up out of nowhere.
>>
>>50678596
>So whatever the birds did to be able to fit Samus's whole mass into mobile ball form without crushing all her organs and snapping her bones, it's at the very least bending space or some shit.
Which really doesn't make sense. In some games the Morph Ball is pretty small, but in Prime it's easily large enough for a woman of Samus's height to fit inside all curled up. There's no need for space-warping. I think the Space Pirates' failure to reproduce it was just your typical DELICIOUS CANDY moment.
>>
>>50678600
Oh, can you expand your Inner World (perk) to be larger than a village?
>>
>>50678600
>They can make a world in their soul of limitless size
I saw something about a Devil Tiger's world body being only accessible to themselves mentally, is this correct and does The Inner World bypass this?
>>
>>50678586
Neither. They are starting points. Game rules don't factor into it at all. Training in multiple classes at one depends strictly on the amount of time and effort you put into using the abilities is grants you.

For instance: Okuda's classes all revolve around magic and weapons, so her spending the entire ten years on the front lines lets her "Level" at a wildly faster rate because she's using abilities from each of her classes. She didn't master any of her classes, but she gained "Levels" /way/ faster than the rest of us.

Meanwhile: Yamato ends up barely mastering Scout and only gaining a few levels in Dread Necromancer due to spending several years as a slave and the Drawback hampering his magical abilities.

TLDR: I treated it more like Levels in Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In the Dungeon than anything based out of the rule books.
>>
>>50678596
>it's at the very least bending space or some shit.

Eh, doubt it. It's easily large enough to fit her in with some of its incarnations. Also, that seems incredibly impractical. It'd be easier to believe that she uses inverse digital storage, basically becoming a temporary AI.
>>
>>50678652
1.oh okay I did not interpret Him that way But the guy who builds the impossible is damn cool , although I'm not entirely sure about how it would do that in a charm set.... Any specific exalted book I should start reading up to figure that out?
2. Fair enough that can be the whole thing
3.okay, I'll do it that second way ,I've already decided that the un-fires of the void Forge for appear as "many spheres of blackest night, immune to any lighting as it is not truly darkness but the mind's attempts to defend itself against the sanity shattering appearance of impossible energies" i.e. Kirby dots
4. Okay so I can have it be That the exalt is radiating/emitting said spheres in a radius around Their self
>>
>>50678517
>I was looking through the canon anima powers-and I was a little struck by how varied and useful Cecelyne's and Ebby's were compared to the others.
Yeah, CC and Ebby got pretty good bits.

But CC can be boiled down to "Create hellish (un)holy places" and "Fuck holy things" though.

While Ebby's is literally just the Eclipse but no Holy stuff and the Oath is a bit more versatile.

>I'll nix the errat'd twilight thing if it's an issue though, didn't even think of that while trying to work something out for it.
I mean. It's a cool effect, don't get me wrong.

But combined with everything else, it just seems a good step above the others.

>But I do recall some fell on Creation in big, big battles.
They also fall when a god is killed. That's what mining them for Starmetal means.

A god is executed, and the falling star (which is a clump of Starmetal) is recovered. Ideally.

Presumably, Starmetal shines naturally in the sky. Or maybe it's transformed a bit by the fall down.

>Oh. Now I get why I once heard them described as the Medabot exalts.
Yup.
>>
>>50678679
You can make it as large as you want. You just have to build it manually. The charm comes with the ability to shape reality inside the Inner World as if you were using the charm Constructive Convergence of Principles, but limited in that you can't make demesnes. If you want internal geomancy you'll have to produce it some other way. It may help to use Path of a Thousand Whispers to make some Third Circle Demons to populate that place. Many Third Circles are living landscapes, you could add some continents to your Inner World that way.

>>50678696
Sort of. The base functionality of Spirit of the Living World lets them astral project into their universe. If they want to physically transfer things between it they need other charms or for one of their demons to ferry it across. It is accessible, though.
>>
I have a question I know will be unpopular, but is SB more open to time travel jumps in their archive? Im considering a time travel jump even if all I can do is post it in thread.
>>
>>50678773
Maybe. People recently defended KOTOR's decision to not nerf time travel in two of his jumps, so it's not /that/ restricted.
>>
>>50678773
Just do what Doctor Who did and cockblock jumpers from getting anything in-setting.
>>
>>50678773
Unlimited time travel is really hard to get past the thread so you're going to have to be very careful and follow A lot of unwritten rules, especially since nerfing time travel is it self an unwritten rule
>>
>>50678773
This >>50678807 .

People gave Wild_Card a lot of grief at the time; but looking back, it was quite an elegant solution.
>>
>>50678735
Is it possible to learn charms not of your Yozi? I see that Constructive Convergence of Principles is tied to one of them and not one I intended to choose for Caste or Favored.
>>
>>50678807
>>50678833
Speaking of, how is the chance of getting ganked in that setting? Will Companion's luck cover that?
>>
>>50678851
Yes, it's possible to learn Charms for all of them except the ones which haven't opened their Charmsets. But once they do so, any Infernal can learn them.
>>
>>50678815
Sorry no intention to follow the rules. Simply post it on the thread and let people take it or ignore it at their digression. I might change my mind later if tge setting I have in mind has things that make it worth nerfing time travel for.
>>
>>50678879
You could just nerf it once the jump is done?
>>
>>50678867
Eh, maybe. It's /extremely/ high, but most enemies you'll face are only threats to/beatable at a human-level.
>>
>>50678879
Honestly, that's fine, assuming you have no intention of getting on the drive.
>>
File: annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (66KB, 616x544px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
66KB, 616x544px
>>50678879
>Sorry no intention to follow the rules. Simply post it on the thread and let people take it or ignore it at their digression. I might change my mind later if tge setting I have in mind has things that make it worth nerfing time travel for.

You don't say that kind of shit in front of the whole thread You know I was trying to help you but I'll tell you right now stuff that flies on SB doesn't fly here.
>>
>>50678807
You can still do that there, you just get kicked off of the TARDIS.
>>
>>50678879
What's the setting?

>>50678901
Oh get off your fucking high horse, Tera. Your horseshit is worse than breaking any of the unwritten rules.
>>
File: konata-izumi18.gif (73KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
konata-izumi18.gif
73KB, 200x200px
>>50678717
> digital storage, basically becoming a temporary AI
Could be. I remember managing to clip the camera inside the morph ball a couple times, and it's empty except for a glowy ball, which could be digital storage or something.
Which is more likely just "we didn't think someone would actually do this" more than some kind of visual indicator, but it would be neat.
I don't really believe the "well, SOMETIMES it makes sense!" in terms of physical form, though.

But I guess it's all fanwank territory either way, since they never explain it. The only canon information on it is:
1) Samus turns into a ball!
2) Space Pirates don't know how Samus turns into a ball.
... and that's about it!

If it's just normal contortion, then that wouldn't really be all that interesting.
It wouldn't even really qualify as tech, honestly. Just "my armour has a compact mode and also I hit the gym a lot". You could fabricate that pretty easy with, like, any way to fold up armour.

But I still think it's awfully small for Samus's body to fit.

So, anyway, I guess it's whatever Heavens says. And if he doesn't say anything, then it's just whatever.
>>
Ridley [400 – Discount for Drop-In/Space Pirate] – In the shape of a gigantic dragon is this foul and vicious leader of the Space Pirates. Equal parts wicked and cunning, Ridley seems to have taken an interest in your chain, seeing it as a valuable way to collect data. Securing his loyalty is difficult, but Ridley is a brilliant enough scientist on his own to count as having the benefits of ‘Mechanical Monstrosity’ and ‘Slice and Splice’ together, and his naturally tough body makes him a terrifying combatant. Cannot be taken with The Hunter.

The Hunter [400 – Discount for Galactic Federation/Another] – Whether through familiar ties or a twist of fate, it seems Samus Aran herself has seen fit to follow you as a companion. Samus is a quiet and stoic individual, often focused in her job as a bounty hunter, but perhaps there will be something else waiting for her in the multiverse. She comes with any arsenal or equipment she still has at the end of your jump, which may either be a lot or hardly any depending on your own actions, though her spaceship is left behind. Her equipment is tailored specifically to her and cannot be used by others, though it can be studied and possibly reverse-engineered if she trusts your efforts. Cannot be taken with Ridley.

Merry Christmas, /jc/. It's almost done.
>>
>>50679027
Nice. Time to take The Hunter with Another and explore the universe with an awesome bounty-hunting big sister.
>>
>>50679027
Considering Another is already 400cp right off the bat, shouldn't Samus be free for that background?
>>
If I take a drawback that makes it so I can't have companions but can still have items, can I keep the waifu swords in weapon form?
>>
>>50679068
Well, sword forms explicitly don't have agenda, so...
>>
>>50679068
The waifu swords are items, not companions. So yes, you can.
>>
>>50678735
The Companion import options total up to 8, this is standard in most jumps but in this case it would result in 9 Infernals, one coven and most of a second.

Also a question. Can a Devil Tiger still fill their original Caste's role in a Coven?
>>
>>50679027

Is the Overlord dlc next anon?
>>
>>50679068
As long as you haven't imported them as companions anywhere that would probably be fine.
>>
>>50679027
>Offering Ridley
I'm glad we can buy him, since he's too big to pod.
>>
>>50679027
Yo, mate, sorry to bother you, but could you answer this >>50678634 ?
>>
>>50679187
I always just assumed the pods were placeholders. Like, you say "hey, wanna be a companion?" And they're like "sure" and then, as long as you have a free pod, the benefactor takes them along for the ride.
>>
>>50678733
>oh okay I did not interpret Him that way
Yeah, his core is Invention and Innovation. Recklessly so.

Technology, Order, Dogma, and such are also part of his main themes, but they seem to stem from those two.

>although I'm not entirely sure about how it would do that in a charm set
Neither am I.

>Any specific exalted book I should start reading up to figure that out?
Manual: Infernals is probably best for that. You can skip most of the first two chapters, they're kinda a lot worse than the rest.

>3.okay, I'll do it that second way ,I've already decided that the un-fires of the void Forge for appear as "many spheres of blackest night, immune to any lighting as it is not truly darkness but the mind's attempts to defend itself against the sanity shattering appearance of impossible energies" i.e. Kirby dots
>4. Okay so I can have it be That the exalt is radiating/emitting said spheres in a radius around Their self
Sounds cool. Kinda Oramus/Ebby like, but too direct to be of them.

>>50679155
True. But full 5-Exalt coven are really, really rare for Infernals anyway.

Besides, you can round it out with a Lunar Mate.

>Also a question. Can a Devil Tiger still fill their original Caste's role in a Coven?
That's a funny thing.

See, you need five different Caste for the Coven discount. But I never said those five Castes /have/ to be Slayer, Malefactor, Defiler, Scourge, and Fiend.

One with the Devil Tiger perk for a custom Caste could stand in for any of them. So you could have a "Perfect Coven" consisting entirely of former Slayers, and still get the discount.
>>
>>50679239
>Devil Tiger perk
Is there any reason to get this? I would assume that most jumpers will want to go full Devil Tiger eventually anyway and you said it yourself before that the perk doesn't offer the full benefits of being one.
>>
File: bac2_24.jpg~original.jpg (27KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
bac2_24.jpg~original.jpg
27KB, 704x400px
What perks are there for playing off incompetence for brilliance?

I'm thinking about making a chain based off this fucker
>>
>>50679227
> Pods are in fact little registering devices in your warehouse.
> Your podpanion-to-be just scans their hand, tentacle, or other appendage in to register.
Honestly makes more sense than the "pods are as big as they need to be" rule.
>>
>>50679288

I have a perk in NH part 2 that is literally just "Doing things stylishly/over the top makes you actively more competent"
>>
>>50679282
It makes you a double Devil Tiger. You get your own Devil Tiger charms, and the ones of the Devil Tiger you inherited. Not necessarily the most practical thing, but it's cool.
>>
>>50679282
Even if you go full Devil Tiger eventually, there's still two good reasons to buy it.

First, you're out from under the thumb of the Yozis immediately. Absolutely no need to work for them during your ten years.

Second, if you take the perk you can define a custom theme to make Charms of. If you go Devil Tiger after, then you've got TWO custom themes to use.
>>
>>50679288
There's one in Gravity Falls.
>>
>>50678942
The new timewatch rpg.
>>
>>50679288
Jojo's your next line is. Any lie better perks such as death note's. The King Reputation perk from One Punch Man.
>>
Gravity Falls has the Mindscape for Dream Demons and now this Infernals jump has The Inner World (+eventual charm based upgrade) for Infernals.

Are there any other jumps with options for having access to a (non virtual) world where you are effectively god?
>>
>>50679488
Mononoke-hime
>>
>>50679488
DC Occult has a large-city-sized dimension where your power is drastically boosted and you can shape.it at-will.
>>
>>50679027
SAMUS ONEESAMA!
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50677921
Who wouldn't? It's a great charm.

>>50678129
>It applies to manses
Well shit, I might have been able to get two manses for Justice or Gamer. Eh, oh well, shit happens.

Also what where your thoughts on the Act of Villainy an Anon created for me?

Act of Villiany (Refuge in Audacity): When Justice stand he stands with glowing pilliars and a sword which could rend the fabric of the worlds. When he sits his throne is resplendent with the Five Magical Materials, and perhaps even unknown more. Justice is the face of the Hero Creation Needs but doesn't deserve any longer. In action this allows the Infernal to bleed off a point of Limit per scene in which he acts in a manner so outside the boundaries of normal society that those who were not direct witness will question it's credibility. (EG An Infernal saves the village by surfing a Behemoth in his Hellstrider before being taken down in a single hit by a powerful Fair Folk only to rip his way out of the Hellstrider complaining he should have just punched the Fair Folk himself to begin with.) Go big or go home.

>>50678696
For the base Inner World Charm? Yes you can only go there mentally. But it's generally agreed upon in the Exalted Community that the creation of a new Charm, or an Artifact, to allow one to go there physically is fine.

>>50678851
Yes but in-game it costs slightly more experience, not a lot but enough to incentivize you to pick charms from your Caste or Favored first.
Also Yozi not in the Reclamation(Which consists of Malfeas, Cecelyne, Adorjan, SWLiHN, Ted, and Kimbery) need to be convinced to open up their charm trees.

>>50679027
WHOOO! New Waifu!

>>50679288
Go for it, but make sure to story-time.
>>
>>50679359
Could Pleasing to the Ebon Dragon be used to deal with Limit and Torment?

"I'm sorry that I directly went against your plans/desires and fucked up a golden opportunity for the reclamation."
>>
>>50679588
>WHOOO! New Waifu!
I didn't know you were into space pirate dragons, Justice.
>>
>>50679488
>>50679528
Also primordial ghost from jld can probably make an astral domain he can rule essentially as a god irc.
>>
>>50679588
>Also Yozi not in the Reclamation(Which consists of Malfeas, Cecelyne, Adorjan, SWLiHN, Ted, and Kimbery) need to be convinced to open up their charm trees.
Who would be a good favored Yozi then, the reality hacker dragon seems like a good choice for bullshit.
>>
>>50679588
>WHOOO! New Waifu!

God fucking dammit. Literally worse than the worst depths of SB.
>>
>>50679610
If that space pirate dragon was also a cute girl with an interesting personality, I'd go for it.
But I was talking about Samus, and I'm pretty sure you know that.

>>50679625
I'm personally fond of Isidoros and Szorzeny, but that's my personal bias towards how cool their concepts are.
>>
Yo, Red. If there's anything neat in Ace Combat 7, are you going to update the jump?
>>
>>50679588
>Well shit, I might have been able to get two manses for Justice or Gamer. Eh, oh well, shit happens.
Yeah... may need to make that more explicit?

>Also what where your thoughts on the Act of Villainy an Anon created for me?
I like it. Very fitting, and it rewards crazy awesome stuff.

>>50679597
>Could Pleasing to the Ebon Dragon be used to deal with Limit and Torment?
>spoiler
It would probably help mitigate it, yes. But it's also kinda automatic, so it wouldn't completely deal with it.

>>50679625
It depends on what you want. They're all equal-ish in power.

Oramus is good for bullshit, yes.

Isidoros and Hegra are personal favorites.

Isidoros if you want to smash stuff, and be HUEG, and stubborn as fuck. Hegra for messing with dreams, emotions, and psychedelic storms.
>>
File: Where's the party.jpg (60KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Where's the party.jpg
60KB, 750x600px
>>50679745
Don't forget that Isidoros has Heroism as one of his concepts, which is fucking amazing.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 223x226px
>>50679588
>WHOOO! New Waifu!
>>
>>50679810
What is that, some kind of furry bancho?
>>
>>50677900
Questions about the Return perk from the Warehouse which allows the Jumper to "return" to a previous jump for ten more years.

It doesn't give you another 1000CP right? Are you drawbacks still active? Do you return there in the exact moment you left? Or do you go back to the beginning of the jump?
>>
>>50679828
A black hole in the shape of a boar who wanders around looking for parties. So nothing like Bancho beyond the pompadour.
>>
>>50679828
I'm pretty sure that it's No, No, When you left.
>>
>>50679588
>Make sure to story time

I... don't really know what this means. I'm going to assume this means to post whatever I might write for it. Or something along those lines?
>>
File: Metroid 0.1.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Metroid 0.1.pdf
1B, 486x500px
So I'm probably going to add more items and options in a future update, but. This is jumpable and basically done. It only took me getting the flu and having to live up to South's WIP, but I think I pulled it off.
>>
File: Joy.gif (148KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Joy.gif
148KB, 500x333px
>>50679855
Write interesting stories about your shenanigans.

>>50679860
Yay Heavens!
>>
>>50679849
Meant to link to this
>>50679834
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>50679688
>>
>>50679906
Honestly, I don't think HeavensAnon will really be able to stick around now that Red's gone.
>>
>>50679884
>>50679834
No drawbacks and some more time in a particular world.. This could be nice, especially if you're in the middle of a project/struggle or you have a waifu, or a companion that won't be persuaded.. I like it.
>>
File: Ah Monopoly.jpg (327KB, 1060x958px) Image search: [Google]
Ah Monopoly.jpg
327KB, 1060x958px
Oh lord this is going to be... annoying.

Monopoly Gauntlet 001:
CP: 0000
Drawbacks:
Annoyance [+100]
Ankle-Biter [+200]
Just Make It Stop [+200]
Only the Dead Can Know Peace From This [+300]
More of Them [+200]
Too Many Cooks Spoil the Soup [+300]
Go Directly to Jail [+300]
Do Not Pass Go [+200]
Do Not Collect $200 [+300]
Stop Right There Criminal Scum [+400]
Shrewd Fellows [+300]
Strictly Business [+400]
Trust Buster [+800]
Perks:
Fast Track [100]
Cash Advance [300]
Real Estate [400]
Mortgage Rates [600]
Savings and Loans [500]
Winning When You Lose [700]
Fashionable Restructuring (Electronic Banking Edition) [100]
The Landlord’s Game [400]
Home Field Advantage [300]
Trustbuilding [600]

So Monopoly (Electronic Banking Edition) with fourteen members and I've got a propensity to go to Jail like no one's business, neat. The credit card system is neat, and the fact that I know how to manipulate the bank thanks to Savings and Loans makes it great. I open up with hitting the first train station then it' forward to the Plan of Action:

>Buy early, Orange and Red prefered, all 4 railroads with Fast Track, some Utilities.If I can get them.
>Complete colors on Sides 2+3 asap
>Buy to break monopolies, build 3 houses on property to cause a shortage
>Mortgage single, low-traffic properties
>Stay in jail as I buy from others at a primium.
>Be banker to make change and pocket differences
>Don't pay them rent if they don't say it

Basically I'm going to be an asshole to every one of these thirteen dick waffles. And I don't care.
>>
>>50679934
I stand corrected. Double Maximum Effort mode engaged.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>50679860
You realize I HAVE to make a build for this now, right? For Samus Oneesama.

This is gonna be fun...
>>
File: 04074.gif (6KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
04074.gif
6KB, 650x450px
>>50678350
If you work yourself to death we won't be able to criticize you!
>>
>>50678600
>Further benefits, which the Perk version doesn't get and will require you to go Devil Tiger manually:

There is an automatic Devil-Tiger perk?
>>
>>50680051
No, it's a "You inherit the Exaltation of someone else who went Devil-Tiger, then died." perk.
Basically it makes you an Infernal of their personal Caste, with access to their Charms.
Which OOC you can define however you want.
>>
File: musical number time.jpg (253KB, 800x393px) Image search: [Google]
musical number time.jpg
253KB, 800x393px
/jc/, is there a perk for starting big huge musical numbers? I want to be a wacky soul singing my way through grimdark settings, causing big huge musical numbers, spreading joy and humor. If there are no perks for that, is there an Exalted charm that lets me do this?
>>
>>50680051
>There is an automatic Devil-Tiger perk?
There's a "the last bearer of your Exaltation went Devil Tiger, and you can reap the benefits" perk.
>>
>>50680051
There is a perk that lets you Exalt with the Spark of a dead devil tiger, a devil tiger who you can basically define as you desire.

The perk doesn't make you into one yourself though, that is a project for you to deal with yourself.
>>
>>50680085
I assume the Yozi won't be welcoming me in Demon City if I take that?
>>
>>50680079
I'm pretty sure there's one in Disney Princess.
>>
>>50680107
If you're openly advertising it, no.

But you won't have the usual alarms going off, since it already (sorta) happened to the Spark in the past. So you could just disguise your new nature, and pass yourself off as a normal Infernal.
>>
Are there any miscellaneous items or weapon/item imports that retain modifications made to them? I intend to make a "super-item", but to work it needs to be in a relatively vulnerable location. Is there any thing I can do besides just using Cheat Mode for insurance?
>>
>>50680079
>is there an Exalted charm that lets me do this?
I don't think there is a DIRECT charm for this, but you could easily use Socialize Charms to do this

>>50680107
They don't automatically know you are one, and there is an easy to get Ted charm that lets you pretend to be another type of Exalt.
>>
>>50680076
>>50680085

So, what would differentiate an Essence 5-6 Infernal with the following perks from a Devil-Tiger infernal:
>Inner World
>Descending Hierarchy
>Heart and Soul
>Akuma of Your Own
>Orphan Cub of the Devil-Tiger

Just better stats and a better version of said perks as you progress in with your ascension?
>>
>>50679227
It's a reference about the whole "Ridley is too big to be in smash" meme from way back, anon.
>>
>>50680169
Essentially. Do note that all of the perks that grant partial Devil-Tiger status also have upgrades if you get the charms that would normally grant them, though, so it's not redundant to purchase them.
>>
>>50680169
Inner world is roughly the same but I think Devil-Tiger has a better one, but having both improves it.
Devil-Tigers can get 15 Third-circles normally compared to the 8 the charm gives you, but both lets you hit 23 same as Malfeas
Devil-Tigers don't automatically have a Charm to designate a Fetich Soul(though nothing stops you from making a charm), so that perk is a pure bonus.
Oddly enough there isn't a Charm for Infernals to make Akuma, just one so their Third-circles can make Akuma for them
Orphan Cub offers a Charmset, a Caste, an Urge, and an Act of Villainy, but none of the other bonuses of being a Devil-Tiger.
Both means you have two Charmsets no other Infernal can use.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>50679967
So with the fact that I've got these perks to lean on and the fact that the credit cards kept old Uncle Sal from pulling a fast one on everyone via a table flip, there were nineteen in total, this was a seriously long game. Eighteen days with breaks and such as necessitated. I won via the simple fact that I made for an early push and my free housing on every thing really paid off.

Rewards:
1. Stovepipe Hat of diplomacy.
2. Pocket Watch of perfect time.
3. Rover a Pewter Dog?
4. Pennybags aid/money-changing.
5. Properties

This is awesome!
>>
>>50680169
>>Inner World
The perk has some upgrades, but is much smaller.
>>Descending Hierarchy
You only have 8 demons with the perk, instead of 15 with devil-tiger. (or 23 with both)
>>Heart and Soul
This is entirely out of reach for a normal Devil Tiger.
>>Akuma of Your Own
Your akuma are better, but you need to make them personally instead of making one of your demons do it.
>>Orphan Cub of the Devil-Tiger
Doesn't give you unaging. But does allow you to go Cosmic Principle, if you want to throw away your sense of self for some godforsaken reason.

Stats would be the same.
>>
>>50680232
>Oddly enough there isn't a Charm for Infernals to make Akuma, just one so their Third-circles can make Akuma for them
Well, there isn't a charm for Yozis to make Akuma, just one to designate one of their Third Circles to make Akuma for them. So it fits.
>>
>>50677900
>>50679834
>>50679849
More questions about the Warehouse if that's not too much of a bother:

1.Is Forcewall infallible? Or can some beings sneak in the Warehouse despite it?
2.When you take Portal and Link, how many Portals can you open?

I appreciate any and all answers, even insults and irrelevant ramblings.
>>
>>50680264
Forcewall is infallible. Portal and Link is just the two.
>>
>>50680264
Can't answer anything about Portals, but people generally assume that the Forcewall is infallible, but I'm pretty sure there was never any confirmation either way, so treat it in whichever way is most interesting.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-13-13-20-36_1.jpg (268KB, 1080x1371px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-13-13-20-36_1.jpg
268KB, 1080x1371px
I decided I'd like to understand Exalted at least enough to make builds for the jumps, so I started reading the sourcebooks.

I just started and already there's this. How edgy is it going to get before it's over?
>>
>>50680384
You can ignore most of Manual: Infernals first 2 chapters, and the comics.

They're kinda bad compared to the rest.
>>
>>50680384
The Infernals are meant to be the heavy metal band of Exalted, they are quite edgy.
>>
>>50680384
Not much more, it is commonly agreed in the Exalted Community, even among the devs, to just plain pretend the first chapter of the Infernals book does not exist, because the tone it sets is RADICALLY different from the tone of every single other thing related to the Infernals.
>>
>>50680286
>>50680296
Many thanks. Now I really don't have any reason to put off starting my chain.
>>
>>50680407
>>50680413
>>50680419
Good to know.
>>
>>50680384
Oh...yeah. That. You see, the first two chapters of Infernals were written by a different team than the one that wrote literally everything else about Infernals and demons. They literally did not get the memo that demons weren't supposed to be something super edgy. So the first two chapters are going to be bad. Pretty much everyone that plays Exalted pretends that they don't exist. Mardukth is even going to put a "you can ignore the first two chapters of Infernals" 0CP drawback in the next version of the jump. So just skip those chapters, it gets a lot better afterwards.
>>
Hey Cracker Jack?

I'm loving the DC Occult jump, but the lack of 50 point items / perks is just killing me.
>>
File: Monopoly.png (69KB, 764x526px) Image search: [Google]
Monopoly.png
69KB, 764x526px
>>50679967
>Winning When You Lose
>>
>>50680584

Don't worry, I'll add something to it eventually. Items just tend to be the last thing I focus on.
>>
>>50680672
>Wakfu
I'm sad now.
>>
>>50680689
Cool. Great jump, by the way. I'm sweating over what I want to build. I thought about Half Blood, Dimension Lord is amazing, but the Constantine tree is pretty fantastic too.
>>
>>50680703
Sorry.
>>
>>50680728
>Constantine tree
Go all in on that and take the Merchant capstone from Ravenloft. Now not only are you a super smooth talker and can run the best cons, you can now broker contracts to buy anything. Talk people into selling you their aspects: strength, beauty, power, etc.
>>
>>50679860
Does the 200 CP version of Biosuit still count as an item for the purposes of importing and coming back if destroyed?

Also...

>This blue, skin-tight suit has a rather simple application:

Does it have to be blue? If so, can you at least change the shade? Can you design its basic features? Like, not having high-heel jets or not having those lines everywhere?
>>
>>50680728
There were arguments made for giving each origin a discount on two 1000 cp perks, one of the ideas was that Dabbler would get Dimension Lord as it's second. Cracker Jack is apparently still undecided though.
>>
>>50680703
Lol, I'm not.
>>
>>50680812
>Cracker Jack is apparently still undecided though.
On whether or not he wants to offer two per origin at all I mean.
>>
>>50680689
So how does the mandatory drawback of half-bloods reducing your power outside of your dimension effect your power boost you can do with being a dimension lord outside of your dimension?
>>
>>50680812
>>50680837
That would make the jump substantially less painful. I've taken so many drawbacks I think that some random asshole I walked past in junior high got explosively sodomized by my Constantine luck.
>>
>>50680407
Is >>50680384 pic actually considered non-canon?

Then how are Infernal Exaltations stored in the community fan-canon?
>>
>>50680925
By the community and devs, yes.

...I actually don't know if there's a concensus on how they're stored in fan-canon. Personally, I just go with a nebulously defined artifact.
>>
>>50680925
The same but less edgy, a girl who is not broken utterly by the experience?
>>
File: 1427655384521.jpg (814KB, 1294x728px) Image search: [Google]
1427655384521.jpg
814KB, 1294x728px
>>50681010
>Broken gods who are forced to live on the butthole of their leader don't have the right be edgy

C'mon man, give them a break.
>>
>>50679860
I assume the only way to get more then 600cp in drawbacks is the Corruption drawback?
>>
File: Gamzee.Makara.full.1311342.jpg (135KB, 810x619px) Image search: [Google]
Gamzee.Makara.full.1311342.jpg
135KB, 810x619px
>>50680967
Mardukth, how strong do you think you can get by being a high-blood troll after going god-tier? I remember that Gamzee that destroying a head of the Black King was considered canon, and he is just a kid without god-tiering.
>>
>>50680728
Thanks.

>>50680812
Yeah, I dunno yet.

>>50680846
I'm not sure, but the Histories are being retooled, so you probably won't have to worry about that.

>>50680846
I bet you're going to have a fun decade.
>>
>>50680925
My ST tends to go with "Lillun is a Demon, who just handles the Exaltations normally like Lytek does for Solars, Lunars, and Sidereals."
>>
File: IMG_0244.jpg (75KB, 679x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0244.jpg
75KB, 679x1024px
>>50680794
Can't help but think of picture related. Show up in middle of no where to bunch adventurers. "What'cha buyin? What'cha sellin?"
>>
Could an essence 10 Solar/Abyssal/Infernal/Devil Tiger defeat a primordial/Celestial Incarna?
>>
>>50681161
Can you open gates or portals or whatever to your dimension wherever you want if you're a Dimension Lord? Can you do as much while you're inside your dimension? Just trying to figure out the logistics of travel to and from.
>>
>>50681245
That would be pretty fun, actually. Good call.
>>
>>50681320
Yeah. You're also going to get Highway To Hell if you take the History associated with Dimension Lord, which will make you even better at moving stuff between your dimension and others.
>>
>>50681360
Nice. Does that also mean that others can travel to your Dimension without your say so?
>>
Could someone post the Occult WIP again?
>>
>>50681383
>>
What are the best horror settings that could be made into a jump? I'm always in need of a horror fix and we don't have as many as I'd like.
>>
File: IMG_7884.jpg (111KB, 1024x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7884.jpg
111KB, 1024x960px
Is Hero BBS finished? The one on the drive seems to be v1.62, but one that was posted few threads ago is v1.65.
>>
>>50681380
Yeah, unless you find some way to prevent it. Though I'll say you'll be able to know when they do. And between the fact that you can instantly return and smack them down with an absolute fuckton of power, you can also tell the inhabitants to protect it for you. So I wouldn't worry too much.

>>50681383
I would have, but I'm phoneposting.

>>50681401
Thanks.
>>
>>50681437
If you're of a mind to laugh, there's the Syfy giant monsters series. If you want to do something more serious, you could do Hellraiser.
>>
>>50680672
I'm going to be in Jail a lot and I've decided if I didn't take the perk there'd be a houserule to keep me from asking Rent on my properties whilst in the slammer. That's just me and my Chain though.
>>
>>50681452
>smack them down with an absolute fuckton of power
So you see a significant bump in power in your dimension?
>>
>>50681452
Any chance for an Import option for the Dimension? I know there aren't many personal planes of reality available but there are a few and the features described would be pretty fucking awesome to add to an existing one.
>>
>>50681401
So is this the closest we'll ever come to a jumpable Hellblazer?
>>
>>50681494
If I recall correctly the ruler of the dimension the perk is based on is a fairly potent mage on earth but in her dimension she contended with the fucking Specter.
>>
File: Gamzee-0.png (7KB, 644x447px) Image search: [Google]
Gamzee-0.png
7KB, 644x447px
>>50681152
...He's also a max level Bard of Rage, which I'm pretty sure does more to explain his ridiculous attack power.

But yes, high-bloods get higher physical stats. And going God Tier means you can keep going up in level (and thus Mangrit).

So you'd be pretty stronk/durable. Not as bullshit nigh-unkillable as Gamzee without the perk though, nor as punchy as Equius without the perk for that.

>>50681316
Depends on the specifics of the match-up.

But yes, generally. And the opposite is also true.

...Except, no, an Infernal CAN'T kill a Primordial. Unless they have some kind of Heretical Charm to allow it.

Primordials can't perma-kill eachother, only the Charms of the Exalted can do that. And Infernals normally just use Primordial/Yozi Charms, which means it's outside their normal capabilities too.
>>
>>50681316
Yes. Exalted are, first and foremost, a weapon designed to slay the Primordials. Teams of Solars working together were able to kill Primordials during the Primordial War, and they weren't Essence 10. One that had reached that height of power would probably be able to do it alone. As for the Incarnae, we have their stats. They're ridiculously powerful, but you know the rule about how if you stat something the players will find a way to kill it. They all have their weaknesses. I think an Essence 10 Solar could probably slay their progenitor.
>>
>>50681360
Highway to Hell seems like kind of a weird choice for a 400 cp perks, just because it represents knowledge that can be learned. Hell, with Real Magic couldn't you actually choose something like travel as your specialization and get the equivalent to that perk along with a boost in general ability and potential?
>>
>>50681494
Yeah. For example, the character the perk is primarily based on, Amethyst, was able to drive away a pissed off Spectre while in her equivalent dimension.

>>50681504
Y'know, that's a great idea. Sure thing.
>>
>>50681513
Unless someone makes one.
>>
>>50681316
An essence 6ish Solar 1v1d a Primordial, she later became queen of the Solars if I remember correctly.
The Celestial Incarna are actually a harder straight-up fight than the Primordials/Yozi.
Because the Primordials are living Themes/Concepts, and they have MASSIVE weaknesses that just cripple them if you know how to exploit them. SWLiHN was out of the Primordial War for a long time due to a badly written letter that she was compelled to fix.
The Celestial Incarna don't have those weaknesses, and are good fighters on their own, and Sol Invictus is just pure bullshit if you don't weaken his Virtues.
>>
>>50681437
We still don't have a Saw jump, but I have no idea how you'd translate that into the format.

Maybe a The Ring jump or a Cabin in the Woods jump? Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm street? Scary Movie?
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
I'd like a toss to some Jump guys where I can use my new business acumen from the Monopoly Gauntlet. After eighteen days of Monopoly I'd love to use the properties to springboard into a economic empire, so any suggestions?
>>
>>50681513
Yup. Cracker Jack nailed it.

>>50681530
>>50681562
No shit? That is pretty amazing then. Thanks!
>>
>>50681544
Couldn't a Fiend Infernal use a charm from a different type of exalt to finish the Primordial off?
>>
>>50681544
In your opinion, what's the best way to Godtier if you take the durability perk? It seems like dieing might be tricky.
>>
>>50681562
So what is the difference between what Dimensional Lord and Greatest Magician gets you? Does Dimensional Lord amplify all your abilities or just magic?
>>
>>50681513
If someone else wants to make a dedicated Hellblazer jump, that would be fine with me. I would have tried it myself, but though I know a fair bit about Constantine and have read some Hellblazer, I don't think I could do a jump based solely on it justice.

>>50681550
Maybe you could learn it, but this would keep working in future jumps. Maybe you could also do the same stuff with magic, but this makes you way better at it and lets you get in or out of basically any supernatural dimension, no matter anything that would normally block such attempts.

Constantine has routinely walked in and out of places like Heaven and Hell and, iirc, once resurrected himself after he died by simply walking out of the afterlife. Obviously you probably can't do that since your death would end your chain, but still.
>>
>>50681590
>jump

Why do you keep saying "jump" when you mean "gauntlet"?
>>
>>50681584
She didn't just 1v1 it, she killed it by strangling it to death. This is especially impressive given that said Primordial was Mardukth, He Who Holds In Thrall (and who our lovely Infernals jump creator has named them self after). Mardukth was the biggest thing in the universe that didn't cheat by being conceptually infinite. He was so large that the universe was actually defined by his size, the concept of universes was originally something that the Primordials made to put all the things that weren't Mardukth in. Reality was split into the concepts of "Mardukth" and "everything else". And she somehow wrapped her hands around this Titan of Titans' throat, and squeezed the life out of it. Merela was hardcore, there's a reason the Unconquered Sun was her husbando. She's basically Saber Nero with even more ridiculous godlike power to go with the attitude.
>>
>>50681633
>So what is the difference between what Dimensional Lord and Greatest Magician gets you?
Dimension Lord is a much bigger boost inside the actual Dimension.

>Does Dimensional Lord amplify all your abilities or just magic?
Just magic.
>>
File: 1420013764438.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1420013764438.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>50681689
>Implying gauntlets aren't jumps
>>
File: Nope, he's fine.gif (371KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
Nope, he's fine.gif
371KB, 500x356px
>>50681584
>An essence 6ish Solar 1v1d a Primordial, she later became queen of the Solars if I remember correctly.
Pretty sure she just dealt the killing blow, and was supported by the standard armies of other Exalted.

>>50681316
>>50681584
A good way to think of fighting Primordials/Yozi, is considering them Puzzle Bosses.

Their Greater Imperfections are gaping weakspots, but otherwise they're just going to faceroll you with their hyper-specialization.

>>50681608
...Yes, they could.

The other Castes are screwed on that front, and will need to go with something Heretical. But Fiends can just ask their Solar buddy for Ghost-Eating Technique.

>>50681626
Vertically being cut in half by a chainsaw if you've only got YouCan'tKeepDownThe Clown?

Something to practically completely pulp your body if you've got both that and RainbowDrinker. Maybe a really, really huge boulder applied directly on top of you and/or a big bomb for a big boom?
>>
>>50681700
Yeah, that. I was trying not to go full crazy with the description and just answer anon's question, but Merela was pretty crazy.

My ST made her reincarnation an Abyssal.
>>
>>50681633
Probably that Dimension Lord can be blocked if cut off from your dimension but comes with more features when inside the dimension, such as being basically god.
>>
>>50681700
She was pretty fucking badass, yes.

So tempted to take her along as my Past Life in Infernals.
>>
>>50681674
Wait, so dimensional travel just doesn't work in other jumps without Highway to Hell? Or do you just have to figure out each setting's cosmology?

Either way, I wouldn't just lock that sort of thing behind a perk. Though being able to bypass any dimensional barriers would make it worth it. Maybe also let it work on parallel universes?
>>
>>50681738
>...Yes, they could.
>The other Castes are screwed on that front, and will need to go with something Heretical. But Fiends can just ask their Solar buddy for Ghost-Eating Technique.
I was torn on which of the two with tolerable marks to go with and this decides it for me.
>>
>>50681725
He's about to start shitposting about horror, jumps, and gauntlets. Ignore him.
>>
>>50681738
>The other Castes are screwed on that front
Not necessarily. You see there are these handy little Solar Charms that let Solars of any Caste learn Abyssal and Infernal Charms as an Eclipse would.
Some STs rule that equivalents for the Abyssals and the Infernals can be designed, most likely through Szorzny in the case of Infernals.

>>50681784
JesusChristHowHorrifying

Still better than choosing Desus, and taking the Past Memories drawback.
Sure it stops one of the Iconic Solars from existing, but it's maximum suffering, for you.
>>
>>50681794
>Wait, so dimensional travel just doesn't work in other jumps without Highway to Hell? Or do you just have to figure out each setting's cosmology?
I mean, other settings don't necessarily have those pathways between dimensions that can be accessed just having knowledge of them, but they will if you have the perk and you'll gain knowledge of how to use them in every jump you go to.

>Though being able to bypass any dimensional barriers would make it worth it. Maybe also let it work on parallel universes?
Maybe so.
>>
>>50681774
>more features when inside the dimension, such as being basically god
Best feature. I imagine that stacks well with the willing things into being perks from Pagan God in Supernatural.
>>
>>50681833
Fucking Desus. I miss the days when he was just a cute little reference in Creatures of the Wyld (Desus blinds the cyclopean Oliphem. Odysseus and Poliphemus, get it?). Then they had to go and actually make him relevant to the First Age drama, and hint that maybe he was the Silver prince, and all that other nonsense.
>>
>>50681473
I'll look into the giant monsters, but I'm not looking to make a generic. Hellraiser... maybe, but that's, what, over ten films in the series? And not even half are good? I'll see if I have the time/patience after exams.

>>50681590
Cabin in the Woods I might be able to do. Have an origin for the technician/planning guys, one for stupid teen, maybe a monster one with a customization table. I'm also surprised we don't have an Elm street/Friday the 13th jump yet.

If not one wants any of these I'll take a crack at them at some point soon.
>>
>>50681715
Oh, alright. Thanks. Though they still seem a bit samey. Both are large boosts to your magic, but one is potential and grows over time, while the other is immediate and more situational.

Maybe make it so your connection to the realm can't be blocked, or you can grow it over time. Or maybe make it so you can teleport there at will? Just something to distinguish the two and make Dimensional Lord more of a perk/power and less of an item.
>>
>>50681590
>Nightmare on Elm street

>Old and eldritch jumper takes a nap
>Freddy decides to enter their dreams
>youcametothewrongneighborhoodmotherfucker.jpg
>>
Is there anything that would "uncap" your Essence pool or allow you to power Charms with other energies?
>>
>>50681833
>Sure it stops one of the Iconic Solars from existing, but it's maximum suffering, for you.
I contemplated doing something like that with bright shattered ice on account of how much knowledge she had and I like the twilight caste a lot but the bitch is crazy.
>>
Would the Infinity Gauntlet work inside of the Dimension Lord Dimension? I need a safe point of retreat if I fuck that up in a Marvel Jump.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>50681799
It's not like it'd /that/ hard to design a Heretic charm for it.

Yozis already have spirit-killing Charms, and the Exaltation is literally designed to kill Primordials. I imagine it's actually one of the easiest Heretical Charms to create.

>>50681833
>Some STs rule that equivalents for the Abyssals and the Infernals can be designed, most likely through Szorzny in the case of Infernals.
Fair enough. Pretty fitting for Szoreny, with him making perfected simulacrums of the other Yozi/Primordials.

>JesusChristHowHorrifying
Aw, she's not that bad. At least not as far as millenia old Solar God-Queens go. And think of how helpful she could be.

Besides. It'd make wearing her Crown much more satisfying. Though I do much prefer Scourge/Defiler as Castes... Slayer's not my style. I like Malfeas' Charms, but not the Caste.

>Still better than choosing Desus, and taking the Past Memories drawback.
>Sure it stops one of the Iconic Solars from existing, but it's maximum suffering, for you.
Ooff, yeah. That'd be pretty bad.

It'd just feel... disgusting, to have Desus' Exaltation alone. Never mind his Past Life memories.

>>50681895
Agreed.
>>
>>50681474
Fair enough.
>>
File: 4b0.png (135KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
4b0.png
135KB, 622x626px
>>50682012
>>
>>50682012
Yes, it would. Your best bet is a mirror world, available through such jumps as Asura Crying and Worm.

>>50682025
Fuck off, m8.
>>
>>50681600
Spice & Wolf.
>>
>>50682014
>I imagine it's actually one of the easiest Heretical Charms to create.
Maybe through a spirit-killing Charm and an Adorjan charm? If anyone's concepts are perfect for killing other Primordials it's probably her.

>Spoiler
Fair point
Also you aren't tied to her original caste as an Infernal, remember how the Infernal charms were re-made. The old caste basically means nothing, and the new castes were almost decided at random. Though that might actually piss her off, her Dawn Caste now being a Night caste equivalent.
>>
>>50682074
>Infernal charms
I meant Infernal Exaltations
>>
>>50682012
In that dimension you could fight off the Specter, DC's version of the Living Tribunal. Thanos can eat shit if he follows you there IG or no.
>>
Are conduit powers really limited to the 3-4 abilities listed on the jump or can it also be used as just standard manipulation of that power source with those listed just being canon applications?
>>
>>50682060
Okay!
>>
File: 1458603977449.jpg (49KB, 599x421px) Image search: [Google]
1458603977449.jpg
49KB, 599x421px
>>50681082
Yes. This is mostly a fluff carry-over from South's WIP since I really liked it. The achilles heel from Phazon thing was mostly a mercy so it'd be less annoying for folks who want to max drawbacks.
>>50680811
>Biosuit
Yes.

You can change it to look however you like and take out the sillier parts of its functions. Its basic function wouldn't change or improve beyond that, though.
>>50679879
>>50680002
Glad someone's having fun.

I have a flu and I'm grumpy. I'll be including notes and explanations on Metroids and X Parasites in the near future, but the jump is done. Hope someone has fun with it.
>>
>>50681626
Get toggle. Or make a really huge boom.
>>
>>50682074
>>50682093
>Maybe through a spirit-killing Charm and an Adorjan charm? If anyone's concepts are perfect for killing other Primordials it's probably her.
Probably, yes. I could see it building of Ebby too though, with his Necromancy charm?

>Also you aren't tied to her original caste as an Infernal, remember how the Infernal Exaltations were re-made. The old caste basically means nothing, and the new castes were almost decided at random. Though that might actually piss her off, her Dawn Caste now being a Night caste equivalent.
I'm... pretty sure they actually still match up?

>Malfeas snatched up the Dawn Caste Exaltations, and to his sister went the Zenith Castes. She Who Lives in Her Name claimed the Exalta-tions of the Twilight Caste, and the Ebon Dragon named as his the Exaltations of the Eclipse Caste. The Night Caste Exaltations, the only ones that remained, were granted to Adorjan. The five Yozis then twisted and corrupted their newfound belongings, just as the Solars and the gods had once twisted and corrupted the Primordials into the Yozis.

And /then/ they were scattered around. But the Slayers are still corrupted Dawns, even when they get an Adorjani Urge.

...Would've been nice though. Got my hopes up for a second.
>>
>>50682161
I am. But with how many awesome jumps have been posted lately, I'm having to reassess all my plans. I don't know where to begin, anymore.
>>
>>50682162
>a really huge boom.
Wouldn't that destroy your quest bed as well?

Hmm... I guess if you put yourself between the bomb and the bed, you'd die very slightly sooner then your bed was destroyed, so it should count?
>>
>>50682197
Huh, weird. I must have misread or misinterpreted.

Also I REALLY wanna make a Heretical Charm out of Ebby's charm that turns people into First-Circle Demons, and the Cecelyene charm that lets you make new demons out of a pit.
I forget if there are other charms for making demons to add into that.
>>
>>50681626
Les Mis has an item called 'Death', but I'm not sure how well that'd work later in your chain.

Fiend from SMT might allow you to kill yourself?
>>
>>50682161
Phoneposting atm, but I'll be building when I get home. Hope you feel better, Heavens-chan.

We always have fun with your jumps and your shenannigans. Never question that.
>>
>>50682231
Make huge boom that flies you directly into your quest bed.

You can make booms huge enough to travel between universes, so that should be OK.
>>
>>50682012
That's kind of up to fanwank. I guess you could move your dimension into a parallel universe, at which point the IG would no longer function.
>>
>>50681930
You can already teleport there at will, actually.

I mean, one of them gives you a permanent personal power boost and the other gives you a situational power boost as a fringe benefit of having a dimension you rule over.

>>50682012
Don't know, but I personally wouldn't chance it.

>>50682096
Uh, not really. Michael and Lucifer are probably the closest beings DC had to the Living Tribunal and they're both much, much more powerful than the Spectre.
>>
How hard would it be to get Luna and the Five Maidens to act like Sailor Scouts?
>>
>>50682240
>I forget if there are other charms for making demons to add into that.
Constructive Convergences of Principles can make demons?

What're you hoping to get from it though? Just a streamlined way to spawn demons?
>>
>>50682399
>Luna
Easier than you might think.

>the Five Maidens
...And pretty damn hard.
>>
>>50682403
Honestly? No fucking idea, I just wanna mash the charms together and see what happens.
Though a way to spawn first-circles really fucking fast would be cool as hell.
>>
>>50682452
>Though a way to spawn first-circles really fucking fast would be cool as hell.
Become Devil Tiger, make your own Third Circle Demons, they make Second Circle ones, and those then mass create first circle demons?
>>
>>50682425
I think you could probably convince Mercury and Venus, they'd probably get a kick out of it. The other three though, no, not going to be easy.
>>
>>50682381
Dimension Lord doesn't really come across that way. You can't ban people from entering, your connection can be blocked, etc.

And I'd actually put Lucifer and Michael above the Living Tribunal, just because the only thing that can really challenge them is an actually omnipotent being, while the Living Tribunal gets the shit kicked out of it or outsmarted by much weaker beings like the Beyonders.
>>
>>50682403
Can Third Circle Demons be humanoid? Can they be waifued?
>>
>>50682578
Yes and Yes. Amalion, a Third Circle of Malfeas, was waifued by a Solar.
She still holds an Intimacy for him, and his Reincarnation.
>>
>>50682381
As a Dimension Lord, is there any way to naturally increase the size of my dimension, or would I need to use OOC powers?
>>
>>50682578
Anything can be waifu'd, anon. You can waifu 2D, 3D, items, locations, gods and mortals, I bet you can even waifu concepts.

So how about it, anon. Are you a bad enough dude to waifu waifuing?
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>50682452
It would be pretty cool, yes.

I mean, the normal spawning of a demon always seems to cost 20 motes, unless you cheat in some way (like the aforementioned Charms).

You could probably set up something to spawn them automatically for that essence cost, and have the newly-created demons just fuel the creation of more of them.

There were examples of a 2nd Circle just making a cauldron that spawned a demon whenever enough essence was given to it, and an essence-draining tree that gets demons like fruits.

>>50682534
Fair enough.

>>50682578
Third Circle Demons are not /usually/ humanoid in their base form. But (almost) all can take a humanoid form.

And yes. Pic related got waifu'd by a Solar.
>>
>>50682625
>Locations
>Concepts
Some Yozi and Demons are these.
>>
>>50682614
Now, anon, I'm sure your dimension is plenty big enough to do the job. Don't you worry about what you've read on those pandimensional eldritch mindscream boards. There are plenty of ways to make your waifu happy, and if she really is your waifu your dimension will be big enough for her.

Now go get her, tiger.
>>
>>50682640
How often are Third-Circles true forms a location?
Like Ligier being a green sun, or that one prostitute who's true form is a street.
>>
>>50682578
Actually, the higher up in the demonic soul hierarchy you go the more likely a demon is to have a human form. Maybe not one they wear all the time, but almost all Third Circles and the large majority of Second Circles can appear human. The reason for this is that, as pieces of their creators' souls, they reflect what is important to the Yozi. The Yozi were defeated by empowered humans, so humanity is important to the Yozi. Prior to the Primordial War, demons were far more likely to take the form of Dragon Kings (dinosaur-people) , Alaun (sort of a cross between Grey aliens and bird-people), or Lintha (something like what you'd get if Innsmouth was an elf village instead of a human one).
>>
>>50679860
Yaaaaay, I can finally fill in the "reserved" slot I made in my chain back when South started on it.
>>
>>50682425
Which would make for better waifus?
>>
So Metroid question, what happened to the Chozo? It says they're only a memory now, did they get wiped out by the Space Pirates or something?
>>
>>50682741
Aren't multiple First Circle races of demons entirely humanoid?
>>
>>50682781
The Maidens. It's explicitly the case that they want to learn what this human thing we call "love" is. They tend to have some trouble with social interactions that fall outside of their purviews of destiny, but they try. Luna's only loyal to Gaia, she'll never love you like she does the Primordial Mother. I mean, she'll claim to be your waifu (or husbando, Luna doesn't really have a gender), but it's all an act to keep herself entertained while Gaia's away.
>>
>>50682842
Humanoid, yes. Human, no. The closest you'll get is monstergirls/boys.
>>
>>50682665
Often.

But there's also living emotions, or a winged man standing on a tower, or a rider and chariot in one, or a form of color and light, or a humanoid form with many independent floating eyes.

It also seems to depend on the Yozi? Like, all of Malfeas' revealed Third Circles are locations. But he's the Demon City, so that's to be expected.

>>50682781
Hard to say.

Luna's not really a great waifu, with how chaotic she is. But the Maidens are a package deal, and Saturn will probably keep breaking it off.
>>
>>50682869
I just know that some Devil Tiger jumpers will have their entire demon hierarchy as a harem.
>>
>>50682922
Isn't that waifuing yourself?
>>
>>50682841
It's not clear, the games are inconsistent. Some say it was the Space Pirates. Others the Metroids, or the X. Some say the Chozo are alive and left on a journey of exploration. Some say they're in hermitage, hidden away as they meditate. Some say they've ascended to another plane of existence. There's enough ambiguity there that you could probably choose your own interpretation for your jumpchain experience.
>>
>>50682842
The answer is "Kinda" Yes there are humanoid Demon Races, but very few of them are detailed as much as the Blood Apes or other demons are detailed.

This is why my ST made Noybi, which are basically LoTR Orcs.

>>50682922
Now that's crazy. They are like a mix of yourself, and your children.
I don't plan on waifuing ANY of my hierarchy.
>>
>>50682930
Yes, you say that Like you think it will stop them.
>>
>>50682944
Yeah, waifuing your soul-hierarchy is kind of creepy. They're your children. And yet, I have no problem with making Third Circle Demons just so I can use them as ingredients or tools in my schemes. Though at least for those I plan on building them as non-sapient life forms, so I don't feel too bad about it.
>>
>>50682930
Narcissism is common among jumpers.
>>
>>50682973
Yeah that's the weird thing. I don't find it strange to make a Third-Circle who's purpose in life is to be turned into a weapon, though I don't think Justice is going to do so.
But waifuing any of your soul-hierarchy? That just seems off to me.
>>
>>50682939
Oh, okay. Weird.
>>
>>50683003
Not that anon, but I make a distinction between the hot I want to be and the hot I want to fuck.
>>
>>50683003
It also seems kinda impractical past a certain point though... waifuing all 23 third circles, 161 second circles, and uncountable first circles?

...Personally, I also agree that it'd feel weird.

Not because they'd be my jumper's children, they quite emphatically are not. There is a difference between child and externalized soul, and it's shown with the Primordials/Yozi in at least Adorjan's daughters.

But because I see them more as independant aspects of the Primordial/Devil Tiger.
>>
File: Jumper goes on his average day.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper goes on his average day.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>50682973
>>50683053
>It's too far to create a being so I can fuck it, but to give it life and sentience just stiff it into the forge?
>That's not only OK, that's totally badass.
>>
>>50682564
>Dimension Lord doesn't really come across that way. You can't ban people from entering, your connection can be blocked, etc.
Okay, I'll see about working on it.

>And I'd actually put Lucifer and Michael above the Living Tribunal, just because the only thing that can really challenge them is an actually omnipotent being, while the Living Tribunal gets the shit kicked out of it or outsmarted by much weaker beings like the Beyonders.
Fair enough. I really have no idea what's going on in modern Marvel. I still don't know what Secret Wars was about.

>>50682614
I'm not sure what to allow in regards to that.
>>
>>50683191
I never said it's OK, I said it's not "weird".
But fucking part of your own soul? That's weird.

But there is a reason Justice isn't going to be making Third-circles just to turn them into weapons.
>>
>>50683191
The value dissonance is delicious isn't it?
>>
>>50681401
>Faustian Flip
I'm sure there's some great uses of this, but nothing comes to mind right now. Anyone have any ideas?
>>
File: Lucifer_42_p12.jpg (575KB, 973x1527px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer_42_p12.jpg
575KB, 973x1527px
>>50682564
Also, Lucifer and Michael aren't limited by anything. Unless god is actively limiting them, even reality cannot effect them if they don't wish too.

The Living Tribunal is part of its multiverse, just exists in a higher place of existence. Lucifer and Michael are not part of their multiverse, and are in fact, way above it.

Also, remember that is literally possible to become stronger than them if you play your card rights in a certain event.
>>
>>50683191
Hey, I said it's not going to be sapient. It's no worse than raising cattle just to butcher them. I'll make sure it has a nice, happy life frolicking in my Inner World before I freeze/burn/crush/melt/strangle it with Wrath of the Five Elements in order to harvest the elemental that pops out of its corpse. And then kill that, to seed my Inner World with elemental essence and populate it with spontaneously-generated nature spirits. There's nothing wrong with double-murdering a thing just to start a nature preserve.
>>
>>50683282
>in order to harvest the elemental that pops out of its corpse
Wait what?
You do realize you can just grab a Demon, even a third-circle, and hammer it into an item right? For a pretty potent item.
>>
>>50683146
So how exactly do people in Exalted react to a jumper Devil Tiger'ing?

Like, I got that every-cosmic-one gets a warning that something is happening, and obviously the Yozi won't like it at all. But at the same time nobody even knows that can be a thing?

How quickly until people understand what's happening, and what's their reaction, both before and after they do? What would the reaction of other Infernals be? The Abyssals/Deathlords? The other exalted?
Would some of the Primordials/Incarnae turn a blind eye if I befriend/seduce them first?
>>
>>50683269
What's going on in that pic?
>>
>>50683262
>>Faustian Flip
>I'm sure there's some great uses of this, but nothing comes to mind right now. Anyone have any ideas?
"Hi pseudo-omnipotent demon lord #413. I'm calling in regards to deal: I'd love to trade my soul for unlimited power."
>trade
"Yoink. Fooled you!"
>>
>>50683269
>Also, remember that is literally possible to become stronger than them if you play your card rights in a certain event.
How?
>>
File: Bender.jpg (1MB, 720x5724px) Image search: [Google]
Bender.jpg
1MB, 720x5724px
>>50683282
Literally worse than Hitler.
>>
>>50683320
>>50683324
God actually decides to leave the creation in the canon continuity.

Two shit-tier gods decide that since they can't ditch the creation or find shelter in under some primordial strong enough to save their asses, they decide to become god. Because apparently if you try to stretch yourself hard enough to fit the hole that God left as part of his own creation you become him.
>>
>>50683305
Read the rest of my post, Justice. I'm not doing this for crafting ingredients, I'm doing this to take advantage of elemental reincarnation to seed my Inner World with spirits. Dead elementals disperse into Essence which recombines into new elementals. An Essence 9 elemental created by using Wrath of the Five Elements on a Third Circle Demon should produce enough Essence 1 and 2 baby elementals to fill a world. Combine with the fact that elementals can reproduce sexually in addition to spontaneous generation, and I should have a sustainable population of spirits after double-murdering just five Third Circles, one for each element. Or maybe I should make it eleven, see if I can make an Autocthonian version of WotFE. Though if I'm doing that, might as well make a version for Vitriol, too, get an even twelve.
>>
>>50683269
If I remember, they each have the equivalent to half of God's omnipotence, right?

Lucifer has absolute control over anything that already exists, but can't create something from nothing. Whereas Micheal can create absolutely anything but can't exert control over things that already exist like Lucifer.
>>
>>50683262
Go find Galactus and offer to be his herald. Then break the deal and fly off with the power cosmic. Make sure you flip him the bird as you do so.
>>
>>50683374
Right. That's why when Lucifer made his new universe he killed Michael (he got better) in order to release the Demiurgic power he needed.
>>
>>50683376
Well it says it only works on magical deals and beings, I think.
>>
>>50683220
Maybe make the size of the dimension scale to your magic power or the people in it? Maybe it just grows over time? Or you can have the dimension eat/absorb parts of others, at the cost of having to get into a fight with that dimension or its inhabitants.
>>
>>50683320
>>50683324
>>50683369
Also, they're only defeated because they weren't trying to be God hard enough, which left a back-door for them to get killed due to time-shenanigans because apparently they need to actively retcon their own existence so they always had been God. Beginner mistakes.

So, just pick your entry during that event and enjoy your nigh-omnipotence.
>>
>>50683374
Well, that's mostly right.

But only if we're talking on multiversal scales.

Lucifer can pretty much create and destroy things, and Michael can still manipulate things. It's just that Michael can't forge creations and Lucifer can't start them.
>>
>>50683424
>Or you can have the dimension eat/absorb parts of others, at the cost of having to get into a fight with that dimension or its inhabitants.

Eh, probably not. I'd just decide to munch up a few mundane universes.
Being able to grow it inch per inch over a few thousand years would be cool though, a jumper has time after all.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
Spice and Wolf Jump 039:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Promise [+100]
The Peasant Way [+200]
Sleeping With the Fishes [+300]
Origin: Little God [200]
Perks:
Little God (Adventure) (Fox) [Free]
A Fluffy Tail (Fox) [Free]
An Experienced Eye [100]
Aesthetic of the Gods [Roguish] [200]
The Monster Inside of Me [300]
8 Companions (-300)
Items:
Spice (-50)
Barrel of Apples
Holy Rites (-150)

Sabo:
Orgin: Merchant
Perks:
To Pass the Time [Free]
Master of Disguise [100]
A Friendly Face [200]
Respect of the Divine [100]
Gear:
2 Spice [Free]

Misaka Worst
Origin: Criminal
Imposing Presence [Free]
Weasel at Heart [100]
King of Crime [300]
Gear:
Sword [Free]

Roselyn
Origin: Merchant
Perks:
To Pass the Time [Free]
Wander’s Luck [100]
Master of Disguise [100]
A Friendly Face [200]
Gear:
2 Spice [Free]

Kazuma
Origin: Drop-In
Wanderer's Luck [Free]
Kindred of Keynes [Macro] [300]
Gear:
Herding Staff [100]

Marcus
Wanderer's Luck [100]
Imposing Presence [Free]
Respect of the Divine [100]
Gear:
Spice [50]
Sword [Free]
Goons [150]

Ryoga
Origin: Drop-In
Wanderer's Luck [Free]
Kindred of Keynes [Micro] [300]
Gear:
Sword [100]

Yumi
To Pass the Time [100]
Imposing Presence[Free]
Weasel at Heart [100]
Web of Connections [200]
Gear:
Sword, [Free]

Ranma
Origin: Merchant
To Pass the Time [Free]
Master of Disguise [100]
Silver Tongued Devil [300]
Gear:
2 Spice [Free]

Dear me that took a while to put together...

So now I've got loads of properties, which the mob want for various reasons but I'm just going to be building a series of shrines on. The use of Holy Rites is going to be come startlingly common among my companions. I'm making money hand over fist and I'm going to be doing some serious research into this worlds Little Gods. This system may or may not be necessary to the whole world functioning properly, you never know with these kinds of things.
>>
>>50683462
So basically pull the Vegeta strategy of becoming God and remember to retcon yourself into always having been God. . .
And this would work?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl_HfTZ69Xw
>>
Since we're talking about Infernals, does anybody has a good source for finding Devil-Tiger charmsets to rip off? I've found this thing https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9fvi4vAlq0nVy0tRlMwV2xWdmc/view on the forums that has over a thousand pages of homebrew Infernal Charms, but it's mostly for canon Yozi.
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>50683308
>How quickly until people understand what's happening, and what's their reaction, both before and after they do?
It'll probably take a good long while if you're just doing the required Devil Tiger stuff. They'll know shit is going /down/. But not exactly what, probably? They'd likely have to find and examine you for that.

But if you break the connection of your Exaltation to the Yozi, so it doesn't return to them if you die, the Yozi atleast will know that happened instantly.

>What would the reaction of other Infernals be?
Mostly shock. Some would try to emulate it either openly or in secret, others would be loyal and try to bring you in/kill you.

>The Abyssals/Deathlords?
Headaches from the Neverborn's rage through their Whispers, likely. They've got no personal stake or anything to gain from killing you specifically though.

>The other exalted?
Varying reactions from Lunars and Solars, mostly depending on what you do instead of what you /are/ at that point.

Sidereals will probably try to kill you as a threat to Creation.

Dragon-Blooded won't care. You're still an Anathema, if a powerful one.

>spoiler
Won't help with the Sun. But he probably won't do jack shit with his depression and addiction.

Would help with Luna.

Gaia just has massive survivor's guilt and might just get bad memories from seeing you.

The Maidens... no clue.

I could see Autobot /loving/ a Devil Tiger if you go to him, honestly. Because you're a human and an Exalt, using tools and dogma and all his favorite things... While being a Primordial. If you are then actually nice to him, and don't smash his stuff... He'd probably consider you the little brother he'd never had.
>>
>>50680384
Did you skip the kine about how the first chapter says you need to gangbang your caste yozi and every single one of your souls? That part struck me as retarded just as much as Lillun did. Also probably impossible.

Anyway, I don't know about the rest of you, but while I ignore Lillun and the sex party nonsense from the first two chapters, I don't mind the chrysalis part of becoming an infernal. It's not particularly edgy, just a small bit of harmless body horror.
>>
>>50683530
>I could see Autobot /loving/ a Devil Tiger if you go to him, honestly
Autobot loves what he loves, and he tries to help them as much as possible so long as they don't spit in his face, like the Primordials and his firstborn mortal children did.
He would totally be friends with a Devil Tiger, and honestly he would likely absolutely ADORE a Jumper Devil-Tiger who works with technology.
>>
File: Hellstrider.png (637KB, 701x834px) Image search: [Google]
Hellstrider.png
637KB, 701x834px
>>50683551
Oh yeah. The Chrysalis part is still good in my books. Nice metamorphosis stuff.
>>
>>50681584
>SWLiHN was out of the Primordial War for a long time due to a badly written letter that she was compelled to fix.
Imouto orbs is so cute.
>>
So /jc/, what are things you excel at in your chain?

I've turned into some sort of horrible abomination that excels at stealing someone's moves, improving them, and then using them on their former master.
>>
>>50683530
>>50683577
Well, shit, now I kind of want to figure out how to companion Autocthon. Take him with me on adventures across the multiverse, show him all sorts of cool science-fiction settings. Act like I'm some excited little kid wanting to show Aniki all this cool stuff I found, does he think it's neat too? Hey look, Auto-ni, people in this dimension have a rock that alters gravity, let's make something cool out of it!
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>50683590
...A-anon, please.

N-no. No badly spelled letters.
>>
File: Evil Party.jpg (331KB, 1000x935px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Party.jpg
331KB, 1000x935px
>>50683601
Destroying humans.
>>
>>50683640
He is a Solar, with the great curse in full swing.
>>
>>50683601
I'm a healer, basically. I've grabbed perks for healing all kinds of wounds and sicknesses, physical, mental, emotional, etc. I heal.
>>
File: helck-6892237.jpg (164KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
helck-6892237.jpg
164KB, 1200x849px
>>50683671
It hurts.
>>
>>50683551
Oh the Chrysalis is actually kinda cool, and it fits with how Devil-Tigers make a new one, so it works with the later Infernal stuff.

But Lillun and the sex stuff is complete and utter nonsense that should be ignored, forever.

>>50683601
Justice is straight up melee-combat monster, along with having tons of crafting perks to improve his gear for fighting in melee. And then, to top it all off, Charisma perks.

Gamer/Minion Master excels in summoning/creating/etc massive numbers of Minions, and then using magic to buff them. Then smashing people with conventional magic when he's done summoning/buffing.

Stalwart Tiger, despite being only two jumps in, is similar in build to Justice. Though focusing more on weapons than his bare hands.

>>50683635
Autobot really is the best Primordial, and he loves humans. There is a reason he only took Humans, amongst all mortals, with him when he left Creation.
>>
>>50683369
Well that just seems irresponsible of him.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
Waiting for the Toriko update is killing me. Is there anything in Jumpchain that you guys are waiting on?

>>50683637
I wanna know what her response to some of the bad grammar copypasta on the internet would be like.
>>
File: Hades.gif (720KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Hades.gif
720KB, 500x281px
>>50683601
I'm good at dealings, plotting, cloak and dagger bullshit and I'm also an excellent trader.
>>
>>50683746
...Still hoping for that jump of that. I want my fire-hair.
>>
>>50683718
>There is a reason he only took Humans, amongst all mortals, with him when he left Creation.
Okay, that's true, but the other types of mortal were all dead by that point, too. Or near-dead, anyway. Alaun and Lintha were killed by the Exalted, Dragon Kings were near extinct, he killed the Ereta'een himself, and everyone else was locked away underground and crossbreeding into becoming the Darkbrood. He might have taken some Mountain Folk, I suppose, but otherwise humans were his only real option.
>>
>>50683769
>>50683746
I would pod Hades, he's kind of a cool guy.
>>
>>50683739
>Is there anything in Jumpchain that you guys are waiting on?
Me finding the strength to stop procrastinating and make jumps.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>50683797
It is a hard road, I wish you luck and my support in your journey.
>>
>>50683395
Didn't Michael's daughter absorb the Demiurge and become the replacement Presence at that point or something? Ive never read that storyline, but I remember hearing something like that.

>>50683424
>>50683513
Yeah, if anything it'll probably just grow slowly over time if anything.

>>50683503
Makes sense. I really do need to read Lucifer and the Sandman.
>>
>>50683601
Burning Things mostly. Some painting too.
>>
>>50683829
Back to Dimension Lord, sorry, but are you getting a new dimension in each jump or is it the same one that follows you around?
>>
>>50683829
>Didn't Michael's daughter absorb the Demiurge and become the replacement Presence at that point or something? Ive never read that storyline, but I remember hearing something like that.

Yes, later on the story-line. She becomes god's replacement, although through a different method, but she basically does the same.
>>
>>50683601
Vampirism.

Chain got really long before I realised it but I have a bunch of vampire stuff as well as the more esoteric "absorb power/magic/attributes" from the stuff I kill.

Vampirism and being snarky.
>>
>>50683829
>Didn't Michael's daughter absorb the Demiurge and become the replacement Presence at that point or something? Ive never read that storyline, but I remember hearing something like that.
Yeah, Ellaine Belloc. Fun character. She wound up running Lucifer's universe for him, and later became the Goddess of Everything Except Hedgehogs (long story. There is a Goddess of Hedgehogs to pick up the slack, though).
>>
Does Exalted Mortals offer anything in the way of thriving in the face of vastly more powerful opposition, ala the guild?
>>
>>50683894
>the Goddess of Everything Except Hedgehogs (long story. There is a Goddess of Hedgehogs to pick up the slack, though).
Did DC go full Discworld for a moment or what?
>>
File: Lucifer.jpg (137KB, 832x630px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer.jpg
137KB, 832x630px
>>50683915
This is Vertigo Comics.

They're the 'good' DC.
>>
>>50683853
The same one. Won't be the exact same inhabitants, though.

>>50683864
>>50683894
Ah.
>>
>>50683915
Well, Gaiman and Pratchett were good friends, so there are some overlapping themes between Discworld and Vertigo. But nah, it's actually just that Elaine wanted her best friend there with her, so she offered her a job as the goddess of anything she wanted. She chose hedgehogs, because she felt bad about how often they get run over by cars.
>>
>>50683898
Sweet-Voiced Beggar’s Petition and Dragon Breaking Feather, sorta maybe?

Not really Guild-like though.
>>
>>50683939
>Won't be the exact same inhabitants, though.
They're indigenous to the dimension, then? Are we free to houserule how long they've been around, population, society and all that? Trying to get a feel for things.
>>
>>50683601
blacksmithing
>>
>>50683945
That honestly still seems pretty Discworld to me.
>>
>>50683978
Yeah, customize them however you want.

Actually, come to think of it, let's say it's either a different dimension you get each jump that retains any differences or there is a copy left behind when you leave a jump, just to get over issues of what happens to the inhabitants of your dimension. If you want, they can even link back up post-spark or something.
>>
>>50684058
Perfect.
>>
>>50683898
As >>50683962 said Sweet-Voiced Beggar’s Petition and Dragon Breaking Feather. One allows you to speak and do so well whilst the other allows you to have the time to think through your arguments from multiple angles. If they're trying to strong arm you they might have an Enlightened Mortal or God-Blooded on hand, depends on the local branch, to do so but you would epitomize fast talker at that point. Investment in any path really brings you up to high levels of skill and tactics, in their chosen style of life. If you mean 'Taking the entire Guild on so that you can tear it down piece by piece' please tell me because that's another story entirely.
>>
What would happen if I gave the leader of the Necrons a human form using Ultimate Disguise and further gifted him a mass-producible form of biological immortality in addition to the capacity to bestow them himself using Sacrificial Bestowment?
>>
>>50684113
I'm pretty sure he meant doing stuff /like/ the Guild. Which somehow manages to thrives as a huge organisation of Mortals, in a world ruled by demigods.
>>
Can it be assumed that Terraria Infinite Liquid Generators can withstand and retain the heat of molten materials like in the game, or would I need to enchant the stone myself?
>>
>>50683003
>>50682930
It's not like I'd let pieces of my soul fuck anyone else. I'd be their only potential outlet.
>>
>>50684189
Wow, anon. Talk about being possessive, am I right?
>>
>>50684189
Would you let them fuck each other?
>>
>>50684189
And then people will start making guesses as to whichever bit represents the part of you attracted to other people based on their frustrated subtext.
>>
File: 06dadf2f7bc7a1fb1484010e1389da8d.jpg (801KB, 1360x1140px) Image search: [Google]
06dadf2f7bc7a1fb1484010e1389da8d.jpg
801KB, 1360x1140px
>>50683601
Spiritual Magic and Elemental Bending.

I also have a good handle on diesel-punk and Pokémon tech, but those are mostly for tinkering. I've focused far more heavily on dealing with and Binding Spirits to my will thus far in my chain. It's a pretty narrow focus, but my Companions pick up a lot of my slack.

Pretty sure I qualify as an expert in Harems at this point too, but you'll never hear me admit it.
>>
>>50684233
It's a special kind of cuck that gets NTRed by smaller pieces of himself.
>>
>>50684218
No. Letting someone stick their dick in part of your soul is wrong if I'm not already involved with that person. And also weird.

However, since the demons are also their own individuals, I wouldn't be okay with them having sex with someone I'm involved with.

As you can see, this catch 22 means that while I do not have to waifu my demons, my demons can only waifu me.

>>50684233
No.
>>
>>50683530
Do your souls take up Companion slots?
>>
>>50684246
>spoiler
While that is technically true, it's only because you're in the harems. You are waifu, Yoro.
>>
>>50683601
solving a problem while creating two brand new problems in the process. getting overwhelmed. also, escaping. and hiding in the Warehouse like a chump.
>>
>>50684259
If they're you, them it's not NTR. Just really complex masturbation. Like selfcest.
>>
>>50684278
Nope.

3rd and 2nd Circles won't take up slots, since they're part of you. 1st Circles won't take up slots since they're not really individuals.

1st Circles that become Citizens (aka develop an individual personality), /those/ would take up slots. Since they're their own person/demon then.

...Also, you /are/ allowed to import them as a Companions. But the drawback is that they then become subject to Companion rules and take up a slot.

There's also a suggestion I'm going to put in for the inner world stuff. To allow inactive companions that are /also/ descended/created by you, to roam there but not go out.

Just because a demon gaining Citizenship and then immediately going into stasis isn't as fun.
>>
>>50683601
I thought I was mainly a craftsman, and though I do have a lot of crafting perks I've come to realise I'm far better specced in blasting things with magic.
>>
File: 1477857152863.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1477857152863.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>50684357
Can't I at least be a husbando? I mean, I know my next Jump is Strike Witches and Ranma 1/2 was an... interesting time, but I am still usually male.

>Your face when
>>
>>50683586

>Yeah, his core is Invention and Innovation. Recklessly so.

that was kind of what I was going for as well. Unfortunately.....

>Neither am I.

Okay Let me know if any of these are in fact reasonable for charms.
1."Refining" impossible materials out of actual materials.
2. Creating "devices" which break Or twist laws of physics/fate.
3. Creating Basic materials Out of nothing
4.Combat stuff Loosely based on Worm endbringer dimensional Shenanigans Button written much more flowery.
5.combat and movement stuff based on not quite being in the same dimension or existing along eldritch spatial Axes
6.crafting artworks so beautiful they ensnare the minds of Mortals like a solar's charisma.

>Manual: Infernals is probably best for that. You can skip most of the first two chapters, they're kinda a lot worse than the rest.

Thanks Bro.

>Sounds cool. Kinda Oramus/Ebby like, but too direct to be of them.

fair enough, thanks for saying it sounds cool.
>>
So a mild update because of a request from a friend to clarify what GC really did for you besides make you more compatible with certain systems.
>>
File: amazon1478387356389.jpg (2MB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
amazon1478387356389.jpg
2MB, 3000x4500px
>>50684476
>Can't I at least be a husbando?
Oh, you're just so adorable. No. No you may not. Now go put on something frilly, mommas in the mood.
>>
So, what jumps are currently being produced? Is there a list somewhere?
>>
Why is Infernal stuff so much fun?

First InNomineAnon Excellency
The Embracing Mist is alluring, enticing others to enter it with promises of justice, peace, pleasure, and eternal health. Where others might be brutish and demanding, Jumper prefers a lighter touch, using effortless grace and gentle diplomacy, the better to subtly guide society. Those who breathe in his fog learn the truths of harmony and solidarity, coming to understand alien points of view and partake in the carnal arts, which to Jumper are the most sacred rituals of unity. Jumper's greatest victories only come through the collective action of his many mist-drunk worshippers, and he is always willing to act to fulfill someone else's heartfelt desires.

Those who succumb to Jumper's seductions soon learn his other title, the Merciful Purgatory. He has a keen sense for their hidden sins and inner demons, and the fog twists to reflect these. Victims are faced with ironic punishments, which throw their own crimes back in their face and rip away self delusion. They are subjected to a hell whose only escape is repentence.

It is fortunate that Jumper is equally astute in measuring others' potential and possesses a boundless love for all. He can look beyond the dross of who a man is to see the perfected person they might become, and scourges away flaws until only the good is left. What passes through the Embracing Mist's crucible is always beautiful, physically and morally, though living beings are always left with the fear of the dark things hiding in the fog who will hunt them should they stray from righteousness.

Jumper considers Compassion to be the only true virtue, and this excellency is always applicable for actions which could benefit from a compassion channel. Conversely, pain, either physical or mental, is tool best used sparingly, and this Charm can never aid an action which subjects someone to more torment than is neccesary for the greater good.
>>
>>50684578
Well, I just started this one if anyone wants to take a look.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>50684600
>Molesting Tree
Better it than the Rape Tree. Also you just gave me Evil Dead 1 flashbacks.

On the other hand do we have an Evil Dead Jump?
>>
Is there anything that would allow me to "outsource" my memory while still keeping it internal? I have infinite memory due to EMH, but what I want is basically a way to "archive" certain information that I can then access later.
>>
>>50683601
in all honesty, it's not the Nearly infinite Aptitude for violence, the sufficiently advanced technology, The Society, which is utopian to him and a good 83% of its citizens. no, my jumpers Greatest strengths are rolling with the punches, recovering from setbacks and being able to realize when he needs to delegate to his companions. you don't make it past 3000 years as the guy with all the worst ideas If you don't know how to take a hit and recoup your losses.
>>
>>50684674
>Is there anything that would allow me to "outsource" my memory while still keeping it internal? I have infinite memory due to EMH, but what I want is basically a way to "archive" certain information that I can then access later.

Go to eclipse phase, become info morph get Create off-site backups
>>
>>50684674
Black Horns from World Trigger? Shilling intensifies
>>
>>50684585
Because being able to customize your own exalted lore is a hoot
>>
>>50684674
Remember Me - Imaged Jumps folder. It's all about memories.
>>
File: meh.ro11910.jpg (823KB, 1350x940px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro11910.jpg
823KB, 1350x940px
>>50683601
Forging.

The only tools I may touch are the tools of my equals, Science, something any other man could feasibly do.

The only Fuel for these kilns are inspiration and genius not matched even by the glorious stars above.

The materials i wield are many, nanites, souls, mystical metals, even energies not normally considered forge-able like light, yet no flesh of any kind are intertwined into my works, nano-materials meeting chemistry meeting alchemy meeting theology at some point, I am no better than any man who took time and effort to study and do the same as I, the only difference between I and that man would be I've been around long enough to fully ignite my spark of creativity into a blazing star.

Fear not the man, but the tools he has forged.
Fear not the man, but the body he has built.
Fear not the man, but the mind he has learned.
Fear not the man, but the soul he has stained.
Fear not the man, fear the spark the lies within.
-The Song of Potential
>>
File: Evil Jumpers.jpg (85KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Jumpers.jpg
85KB, 600x500px
Rolled 8 (1d8)

Well, time to continue Stalwart Tiger's adventures then.
Infernal Chain-Name:Stalwart Tiger of the Sagacious Dawn.
Concept-Infernals Native Chain- A king who was defeated and broken by a Solar, who then made a deal with the Yozi to become an Infernal,
utterly convinced in his RIGHT to rule all he surverys. Good to those who kneel to him, but will crush any dissent.

Companions- The Blossom, Almanthien, Sweet Silence of the Howling Hurricane, Blade of Despair

Dice for Jumping-
1.Wierd Wild West
2.Wii Sports Resort
3.Xena and Hercules
4.Van Helsing
5.Tropico
6.Tomb Raider
7.Touhou Project
8.Charles Barkley Shut up and Jam Gaiden

Gonna need a replacement for the lost one
>>
>>50684709
Personally thought that was the Song of Prometheus, telling the gods what he'd done.
>>
>>50684666
>Evil Dead
Nope, and no one has taken up the cause...
>>
>>50684722
...Are you fucking kidding me? Not only was his last roll also an 8, but his second actual jump is fucking Slam Jam?
Jesus christ.
>>
>>50684722
World Trigger.
>>
>>50684722
So I heard you like chicken fries. Or at least you certainly will once the jump is over.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
>>50684722
>>50684739
Ha.

>>50684737
This can't stand... anyone what it? I'm hip deep in tldr or I'd take it up.
>>
>>50684772
>thinking you can get out of something you totally called.
good luck nailing the chainsaw-hand atmosphere mate
>>
The Power Cosmic comes directly from Galactus, right? Is there anything that would let me become his herald and keep using the PC in future jumps?
>>
File: bar.jpg (672KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
672KB, 1000x670px
>>50667925
Jump #3 VA-11 HALL-A
Identity: Drop-in (Free)
Race: Human

Time to Mix Drinks and Change Lives (Free) Gotta make ends meet.
Theatrics (-100) Flashy but it ain't broke.
Big Bossu (-200) Just need a cardboard box.

Kotatsu (Free) Soft~
BTC Beverage Kit (-100) Let's get mixing.
Deed to a bar (-300) Bar get.

Nanoswarm (-600) No more hangovers.

I just act (+100) Uhh, I can explain.
Crafty Corgis (+200) Oh, boy.
>>
File: yNR4eiH.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yNR4eiH.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>50684808
My boss was staring at me with the forlorn look that spelled doom, the one that said I tore out her heart and crushed it in front of her eyes. I might as well had, considering that I was blocking an alcoholic from her stash of booze. It was for a good cause, I swear!

"It wasn't my fault."

She didn't look like she believed me at all, and I'll give her credit for it since well I was in a compromising position seeing that my arm is stuck in the spot where she hides her drinks. It's

"You're saying that a Corgi showed up in the bar, ran around a bit, then stuffed itself into my booze stash?" Well, when you put it like that, it does seem like a bad lie.

"It's the truth." I said in a solemn tone. She simply crossed her arms and kept staring. Don't look so disappointed! My heart can't take this.

Sighing, I pointed at my stuck arm with my other hand, "Look, just pull me, I'm fairly certain I'm grabbing the corgi." I mean, the chance of something being fluffy in there are very low so it must be the dog.

Nevertheless, she helped me. And ow! That's the corgi, fairly sure. A few moments of struggling later, my arm pulled free and lo and behold a dog was gnawing on it.

… A very wet dog. My boss had a very cute impression of a fish, and wait is why is it wet-

Oh no.

Dreading the sight, I slowly turned back to the crime scene. Of the bottles, only one was still standing, the rest were either smashed, spilling out onto the cold ground, or both.

"Noooo, my booze!" I’m so fired.
>>
>>50684803
Jam him into a pod. Sure it'll be like that cartoon standby of shoving someone into a mailbox and/or teapot, but it's the simplest thing.
>>
>>50684803
Actually, a lot of folks who are Not Galactus have itand it does not spring forth from him . I think it comes from either eternity or the one above all but if you're Looking to get the power cosmic He is the one who is most well-known for distributing it. As for keeping it in future jumps. I don't see why you wouldn't Since he usually has to remove it himself. Although he has been known to let former heralds keep it for exemplary service.
>>
>>50684803
Uh, just becoming his Herald? I'm pretty sure it's less like calling upon your god for cleric spells and more like he directly imbues you with a portion of his power.
>>
>>50683262
Convince the Wizard Shazam to give you the same powers he gave to Captain Marvel and Black Adam.
>>
>>50684803
No. He can gift it out and take it back, but it's not a direct feed. If you're infused with Power Cosmic, you have it until Galactus reclaims it.
>>
File: Autobot.jpg (11KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
Autobot.jpg
11KB, 227x222px
>>50684497
>that was kind of what I was going for as well. Unfortunately.....
Hm, okay. Autochton is a tinkering inventor. The kind of guy who makes an unique sapient being, goes 'cool', and then just goes on his way.

Your thing sounded some more ephemereal, and more like he's actually working with impossibility to a goal. Instead of just randomly making stuff that spirals out of control.

And also more forge-y, than Autobot's tech.
>1."Refining" impossible materials out of actual materials
...Possibly. Depending on what you mean with these 'impossible materials'?

>2. Creating "devices" which break Or twist laws of physics/fate
You might get Charms to help you build Artifacts like that, yes?

>3. Creating Basic materials Out of nothing
Sure. Though it'd probably be pretty costly if you're making permanent things, and don't draw them from the Wyld

At least at low Essence rating.

>4.Combat stuff Loosely based on Worm endbringer dimensional Shenanigans Button written much more flowery
Hm. You probably couldn't do their ridiculous mass compressed into small space thing, since that's more Isidoros-y

But you could definitely do dimensional shenanigans

>5.combat and movement stuff based on not quite being in the same dimension or existing along eldritch spatial Axes
Sure, sounds good. A charm for every trick?

>6.crafting artworks so beautiful they ensnare the minds of Mortals like a solar's charisma
Hm... That could work, yes. A charm to enhance art you create, perhaps similar to Malfeas' Charm to enhance his dances. You'd probably start with a permanent enhancement to every work of art you create, and maybe build on that with more charms.

Of course, this is a Primordial. So "Art" would be very broad. A sculpture would count, as would an elegant letter, or a music piece, or a strangely beautiful creature made with Craft: Genesis, or even a weapon made to look good
>>
>>50684836
I mean... I guess I could try.

>>50684848
>>50684852
>>50684861
Oh, really? Is it a piece of power inside of you that generates more? Because I houserule that external stuff doesn't carry over between jumps unless you bought it in my chain.
>>
>>50684860
Doesn't either Zeus or Shazam have to consciously send down the bolt when you say the word? So they could just not do that.
>>
>>50684694
It certainly is!

Balynth, The Nine-Tailed Scourge of Repentence, First and Fetich Soul of InNomineAnon

Motivation: Make all things serve the greater good.

Balynth is a great brown minotaur, several stories tall and heavily muscled, his each hoof-fall shaking the ground. On his back is a stump where his nine tails have been cut off, and in his hand rests a whip made from them. Others might think that he has made his tail into a tool, but this is an illusion. In truth the demon's mind is in the whip and the body can do nothing but seek it out mindlessly when they are separated.

As Balynth roams the world, he will see that which is impure and strike it with his whip. When he lashes the ground and the air, they moan in pleasure and ask Balynth what he desires. He will answer in a roaring voice and palaces shoot up from stone while the dragon lines realign themselves into ordely nexuses of energy.

When he lashes base matter, it will cry out in delight and ask Balynth what it should be. Balynth will respond in a rumbling voice and swords will remake themselves into plowshares while lead turns itself into gold.

When he lashes men and beasts, they scream in the ecstacy of repentence and beg Balynth to tell them what they must do to be worthy of his love. He will answer in an imperious voice and beasts shall grow fat for the slaughter while men discard those ideals which made them unfit in Balynth's eyes.

Balynth is often a nuiscence in the inner world of souls and is commonly banished to the real world so that he will not reshape the carefully crafted landscapes of the Nine Gods. This suits him just fine, as the world of men is full of disobedient things which would otherwise spitefully cling to being what they are rather than what Balynth knows they should be.
>>
>>50683262
>Hey, Denarian, how about you give me your full power for a day and I'll let you take control after that?
>Did I say a day? Sorry, I meant never.
>>
>>50683551
So, jumpers who have taken Infernals, what kind of demon is your coadjutor?
>>
>>50684929
Your inner world is a lewd one.
>>
>>50684929
Technically, it's your fifth soul. You've already got four as a result of being an Infernal Exalted: hun, po, shard, and Coadjutor.
>>
File: psg1454282420560.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
psg1454282420560.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>50684966
>what kind of demon is your coadjutor
The best kind.
>>
>>50684975
I do not think the rules involving Infernals and demon creation count those.
>>
>>50684986
Don't think Exalted really has those. Closest it has are flesh towers that accept part of your body as payment and then stitch hundreds of people pieces together to make a baby.
>>
>>50683601
Anything dealing with genetics and robotics is my top (manipulation, augmentations, creation,etc) as I've grabbed every perk and studied every information about them I've come across.

You'd be hard pressed to find someone who lifts or tanks better than I.

And for my most used skills that I might be the most proud off, I am an excellent cook and a super great friend/lover.
>>
>>50684986
Is she wearing two sets of panties?
>>
>>50684929
...I'm somewhat uncomfortable reading this, but your honesty is refreshing.
>>
>>50685013
Yup. Had an ex that had to do that too. Giggity.
>>
>>50685013
Dual wielding, so yes.
>>
File: green-sun.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
green-sun.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
>>50684497
>>50684862
Also. If you're serious about trying to figure out your Devil Tiger charms, you should probably also consider your Shintai and things more rooted in your themes than your goals.

What does your Primordial look like? What are his aesthetics? Malfeas has got charms about rage and tyranny, but he also has Brass and Green Fire, so you should probably also look at that?

You mentioned unfires before with your Anima?

Anyway... Shintai Charms. the biggest expression of your Yozi/Primordial, it's... well, a God-Body. You get a form like unto the Yozi/Primordial of which you learned the Shintai Charm.

Malfeas lets you become a huge basalt-and-brass version of yourself, burning with radioactive hate.

Kimbery lets you become a acid-shoggoth.

Adorjan lets you become blood-red winds until you stop moving.

Cecelyne lets you become permanently immaterial like a spirit first, and then later with her greater version lets you become a small-ish desert yourself.

>>50684585
>Why is Infernal stuff so much fun?
I completely agree with >>50684694

And also, that looks fun!

>>50684929
And this does too. It's weird, and I like it.

However...
>First and Fetich Soul
Demon Hierarchy is descending, not ascending like we tend to do. It being your first Soul, would mean it is your weakest. Which would be weird for a Fetich.
>>
>>50684988
No, I wasn't trying to imply they did. Sorry. You clearly don't count those among the limit of Third Circle Demons you can spawn. I just mean that "fifth soul" would be its title, not "first soul".
>>
>>50684722
Barkley's Shut & Jam Gaiden- You're fucking with me aren't you?
0/1600
Rolled for The Old Spalding Building
B-Baller- at least now I know how this game works.
Free It's Time to Slam Jam
Free PhD in B-ball
Discount Gatorade Blood- Actually marginally useful, mostly because I try to avoid charms of Adorjan unlike Silence.
Discount Taking it into Overtime
Dire Duergar
Awakening the Artisan
Neo-Shekels
Ensorcelled Weapon
Nikes

The Space Jam+600- And what the hell is a cartoon? Or Physics?

I'm not even going to dignify this with my terrible writefagging. Rest assured that Tiger spent most of his time annoyed, confused, and enraged.

>>50684966
Justice has an Ermanthoi, a blood ape
Gamer/Minion Master I'm not sure on, it's hard to figure out a good SWLiHN demon
Tiger has a Noybi, something my ST created

>>50685001
It probably does, they just aren't detailed. There are tons of First-Circle demon races that have no details given about them.
>>
>>50685001
Then Exalted is stupid and broken and I shall fix it.
>>
>>50684933

I really would like to trick a denarian.It would be utterly hilarious to look at the sheer baflement on the faces of everyone you meet. The fact that they are incredibly arrogant is just icing on the cake.
>>
File: Gilmyne.png (171KB, 279x539px) Image search: [Google]
Gilmyne.png
171KB, 279x539px
>>50684966
Gilmyne.

I like them. Dancing pillars of white fire, that project seemings to look like the same species as whoever's watching.

Almost went Stomach Bottle Bug or Neomah though.
>>
>>50685020
I don't even think Fetich souls are given numbers, like other souls. They are just "Fetich soul of *yozi*"
>>
>>50684862
>...Possibly. Depending on what you mean with these 'impossible materials'?

I mean permanently creating whatever exalted version of Unobtainium , you might happen to need buy taking the impossible nature of the materials and giving them an actual form.
So I guess that might be a bit much Wouldn't it?

>You might get Charms to help you build Artifacts like that, yes?

Yeah nothing more than what an infernal could do,but with "impossible science" rather than their normal methods.

>Sure. Though it'd probably be pretty costly if you're making permanent things, and don't draw them from the Wyld,At least at low Essence rating.

I think that's going to be mitigated by the fact that their torment pushes them to create so they'd quickly recoup the Limit I believe it is? Once they actually start crafting it

>you could definitely do dimensional shenanigans

yeah, something like a semi-conceptual version of Sting or Summoning alternate versions of yourself temporarily To aid in combat or vague combat precognition based on communication with versions of yourself going through a roughly similar fight at a different time frame due to dimensional Shenanigans

>Sure, sounds good. A charm for every trick?

That brings up a good point I hadn't thought of earlier Is there a hard limit to how many charms I can make?

>Hm... That could work, yes. A charm to enhance art you create, perhaps similar to Malfeas' Charm to enhance his dances. You'd probably start with a permanent enhancement to every work of art you create, and maybe build on that with more charms.

definitely more geared towards weapons and sculpture visible, tangible things of beauty moving others as artwork does to a degree that mortal artwork cannot
>>50685013
Yes, and she takes them both off for combat
>>
>>50684973
Lewd is written into my Excellency. It'll also form the basis of a charm cascade that lets you replace sleep with lewd, give you and your partner the True Love merit, swap intimacies/virtues/motivations, and eventually temporarily merge into a single person as a Shintai.

>>50685017
You have to learn to accept yourself for who you are if you're going to be populating a world with your souls. Otherwise shit's just going to get awkward.

>>50685020
>Demon Hierarchy is descending, not ascending like we tend to do. It being your first Soul, would mean it is your weakest. Which would be weird for a Fetich.
Looking at Path of a Thousand Whispers, it seems like I can just make everything Essence 9, so they're all equally powerful and it's just a matter of where that power is focused.
>>
File: you are awesome.jpg (17KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
you are awesome.jpg
17KB, 300x192px
>>50678355
>Half-Celestial Pseudodragon
... well, I know what my next PC in our tabletop campaign is going to be.
>>
>>50685104
>temporarily merge into a single person
Given how lewd the rest of the charms apparently are, should I ask if you need to be touching for that, and if so, how?
>>
>>50685020
>>50685020
1.I don't know what a Shintai is
2. The Forgefather is in a very real sense the void Forge,an area of Liminal space where that which is not can Become that which is,where thought and need become possibility, physically. This most closely resembles a blazing Star and a cold dead moon Conjoined and mixing into one stellar mass each bearing half of a twisted face not unlike a humans.
My eclipse motif is coming into full effect here.
His charms are about rejection of the natural order and replacing it with your own and self-actualization.

3.Yes "impossible energies" as in forms of energy not found anywhere that , unless properly sculpted by a high essence charm can do nothing but rip apart the space they Briefly exist in before reality begins to assert itself once more.
>>
>>50685140
Good luck convincing the GM.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mte8heJG8W1rg1ld5.gif (737KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mte8heJG8W1rg1ld5.gif
737KB, 500x280px
>>50685148
In the lewdest and most intimate way of all.
>>
>>50685042
SWLiHN doesn't have many good demons.

She has:

An evil carnivorous deer made out of worms.

A praying mantis-crab hidden inside a cloud whose limbs all end in weapons and who knows when it will die.

A fuzzy salamander that likes shinies.
>>
>>50685140
>Pseudodragon
Best familiar
>>
>>50685020
I guess my Shintai Charm would allow me a body made of a combination of a specific type of Impossible materials and impossible energy?
>>
>>50685216
>A fuzzy salamander that likes shinies.
That's probably the one I'd choose, just because it's the least disturbing.
>>
>>50685251
Well, they can permanently steal your identity so there's that.
>>
>>50678867
Based on Companion's Luck (alone), and without taking the trouble of digging through the wikis, I'd put your odds at roughly 1 in 10 of something horrible happening to you. Which considering the levels of pants-shitting terror the Doctor occasionally gets involved with? Is indeed actually pretty lucky.
>>
File: Zorc_atacando.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Zorc_atacando.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>50685197
...good. Lewd merging sounds like the sort of thing that ends up looking like Zorc.
>>
>>50685094
>I mean permanently creating whatever exalted version of Unobtainium , you might happen to need buy taking the impossible nature of the materials and giving them an actual form.
>So I guess that might be a bit much Wouldn't it?
Hm. Maybe... You could do something that refines things into Exotic Components, which are sort of Unobtanium, in that they're rare and magical.

Stuff like Frozen Lightningbolts and a child's first laughter capture in crystal.

Mostly doesn't do stuff on its own, but can be used to make Artifacts and for some magic?

With maybe some charm branching of that to make the Magical Materials (super-metals of Exalted) from their mundane counterparts.

And then a higher essence upgrade thing cross-referencing with the create-from-nothing stuff to create your own MM?

>Yeah nothing more than what an infernal could do,but with "impossible science" rather than their normal methods.
That works. Put some crafting bonusses in there more varied than just moar successes.

>I think that's going to be mitigated by the fact that their torment pushes them to create so they'd quickly recoup the Limit I believe it is? Once they actually start crafting it
I meant costly in essence expenditures. Limit and Torment's got nothing to do with that.

>yeah, something like a semi-conceptual version of Sting or Summoning alternate versions of yourself temporarily To aid in combat or vague combat precognition based on communication with versions of yourself going through a roughly similar fight at a different time frame due to dimensional Shenanigans
Maybe. Odd, but maybe.

Not so sure about Sting, since Exalted doesn't really do alternate timelines, but there IS the Well of Udr. So the other stuff could work.

>Is there a hard limit to how many charms I can make?
No. You're just limited by time available, and what is actually possible in your themes.
>>
File: magnetosail.png (522KB, 1119x625px) Image search: [Google]
magnetosail.png
522KB, 1119x625px
>>50685020
My Shintai is probably going to wind up looking like a Bussard ramscoop, or maybe a magnetosail spacecraft that's somehow generating its own thrust beam. A great loop of gleaming metal, a thin shimmer of energy visible suspended across it that flares a bright plume of energy behind it as it sails across the void. I have no idea what utility it will actually provide, I just think it makes for a cool look. One of the major aesthetic themes for my Devil Tiger, at least aesthetically, is hard science concepts for space travel and industry taken to mythic proportions.
>>
>>50685092
...Fair.

>>50685104
>Looking at Path of a Thousand Whispers, it seems like I can just make everything Essence 9, so they're all equally powerful and it's just a matter of where that power is focused.
Fetichs are always Essence 10 though, including those you can make through the perk.
>>
>>50685313
How much reading of how many sourcebooks would I have to be able to do to gain a solid understanding of what stuff does and how it works in the Exalted jumps (primarily Dragonblooded and Infernals)?
>>
>>50685332
Meant to quote: >>50685308
>>
>>50682939
The Stig is a Chozo?!
>>
>>50685281
MMmmm. Ribbed. For her pleasure.
>>
>>50685313
That is pretty cool.

I like to go more mythical myself, but the concept's really cool.

And, well, maybe just have its utility be a spacetravel form?
>>
>>50685359
The bird-aliens that raised Samus.
>>
>>50685322
Should have double checked the perk, yeah. Guess he should be my 23rd soul and 2nd Fetich then.
>>
Jump #57: Mother
Drawbacks: Pursued (1200)

Name: Diamond Paige
Origin: Village Kid (1150)

-Perks-
Dangerous Gal (Free)
Rolling Counter (1000)
Ultimate PSI - PSI Cannon (700)
PSI - Offensive (500)
The Camera Man (400)

-Items-
Magic Doorknob (100)
Legendary Bat (0)

Well, I'm very happy I bought the Google Fiber in Youtube. Without Wikipedia, I wouldn't know shit about this place. Anyways, goals for this universe: Kill off any Starman ships approaching the planet, Banish Giygas and that fucking statue to another dimension using the Goddess Seal, and make sure Porky never gets his meaty little hands on anything more advanced than a computer.

Also, first chance I get, I'm launching that Chimera with the PSI Cannon. Good luck getting me from there you bastard!
>>
>>50685347
The not-Solar specific parts of the Corebook probably?

And then Manual of Exalted Power: Dragon-Blooded, and Manual of Exalted Power: Infernals. Depending on the jump.
>>
>>50685020
>Shintai Charms
That's another hard one.

How do I made a God-Body that perfectly encapsulates my characters?
How do I contain Justice and all that he stands for into a single Shintai charm to represent his nature as a man, and as a Primordial?
Minion Master is even harder to be honest.
As for Tiger, the Imperator? I imagine it would be somewhat similar to the Malfeas Shintai charms, but less corrupted and destroyed by a fall from grace.
>>
>>50685359
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>50685366
The Stig is a character from a british car show.
It is not a swear word.
>>
>>50685361
Yeah, I just feel like it being only for travel is too simplistic. Then again, there's no rule that a Yozi/Devil Tiger can have only one Shintai, plenty of them have multiples. I can just make other designs for other purposes.
>>
>>50685308
1.I could probably lowball it to that first one but I meant something more like creating your own new magical materials
2.Great
3.again, I'm going level With you further I only read the first half of the infernal sourcebook two days ago and I've been reading this thread and that is my complete exposure and knowledge of the mechanics of exalted. how do you recoup essence expenditures?
4.It doesn't have to be a different timeline. It could be "unblockable undodgeable , but not perfect infinite damage due to Striking your opponent in a infinite number of normal ways simultaneously."
5. Now what kind of time limit. Do we have for that? Are we limited to what we can make in the jump or can we make more post-jump?
>>
File: 1423457016609.jpg (97KB, 820x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1423457016609.jpg
97KB, 820x1006px
>>50685359
>>
>>50685407
Yeah, I know. Something about the way they said it made me read it as a mock-blasphemy thing instead of asking if the Stig was a Chozo. You know, something like "What in the Stig's name is a Chozo?!", only contracted.
>>
>>50685428
I never understood the Rei waifuing. She'd just lay there like a dead fish, I swear.
>>
>>50685381
You can have multiple Shintai Charms like Malfeas and Adorjan do, plus a Greater Shintai for a landscape form. (Mine is going to be Ravenloft.)
>>
>>50685428
the Stig said something!!!!!? and why are they surprised he has family? The dude has ludicrous numbers of cousins everywhere
>>
>>50685460
Yeah but even sectioning them off is going to be difficult, though I will always go for a Greater Shintai, just because turning into a landscape is cool as hell.
>>
>>50685462
Forgot the videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lYV47k3Rvw&list=PLfLOfQ-aXg5QnBeLTPQe054GMehapoJx3
>>
>>50685175
Shintai are basically super-modes, that make you look like your Yozi/Primordial

>This most closely resembles a blazing Star and a cold dead moon Conjoined and mixing into one stellar mass each bearing half of a twisted face not unlike a humans.
And there you go then. Something based on this?

>I guess my Shintai Charm would allow me a body made of a combination of a specific type of Impossible materials and impossible energy?
Perhaps with this mixed in?

...or even have this as a separate charm (not necessarily a Shintai, and perhaps even Permanent?)

>>50685419
True... It does seem a bit simplistic.

>>50685381
Well, I find it help if you don't look immediately at his ideals, but to the physical side of things? What physical themes would your Devil Tigers have?

>How do I contain Justice and all that he stands for into a single Shintai charm to represent his nature as a man, and as a Primordial?
Also, I'd go with a titanic, giant version of Justice himself, perfected to embody his ideals? Might be a cop-out though.

>Minion Master is even harder to be honest.
Minion-commanding disembodied presence?
>>
>>50685452
She can get mad, if properly motivated. So I guess you just need to insult Gendo and try holding her down?
>>
>>50685452
It's mostly predicated on the flashes of personality you see in her whenever she's interacted with Shinji enough. When she starts to become a person. Of course, Gendo ruined that in the original series, and 3 ruined that in Rebuild. The later being a worse case because of how obviously it was spitting at fans.

It helps that the only alternatives to her are the bitchiest of tsunderes, a slutty drunk, a sociopathic scientist, and a boy.
>>
>>50685547
There's also the scientist's girltoy/bridge bunny. And some other chicks in the alternate timelines.
>>
>>50685511
>Well, I find it help if you don't look immediately at his ideals, but to the physical side of things? What physical themes would your Devil Tigers have?
Well Justice is very much physical perfection, because he's vain as hell. He's strong, he's fast, he's hard to hurt, and he's damn good looking. He actively fights in melee combat whenever possible because it's what he's best at, and it's fun as hell.

Minion Master on the other hand is only vain enough to ensure he looks nice, and otherwise almost ignores the physical side of things because "I have people to do that for me", instead turning to his mind and his magic, along with grooming his Minions to highly specialized roles.This is why Forsetti is practically unkillable, because she is the guardian meant to stand against everything to protect him, and Lupa rips through enemies in combat with blade and holy magic.

Honestly an idea that strikes me for Gamer/Minion Master's Shintai, or one of them anyway, is turning into a giant Essence Vat ala Geneforge, constantly spewing out Monsters/Minions while casting Buffs on anything already created.
>>
>>50685452
>>50685547
She shows a lot more emotion in the manga. Of course, the manga also ups the ship tease between her and Shinji, ranging from them holding hands multiple times to her being taunted by Armisael about it (it showed her images of her strangling Asuka while mocking her about wanting to have Shinji all to herself), culminating with Instrumentality with her confessing that Shinji gave her a purpose, a reason to live and enjoy life, as well as sacrificing herself to reset time and prevent Second Impact.
>>
>>50685511
just in case you missed it >>50685424
>>
>>50685424
>1.I could probably lowball it to that first one but I meant something more like creating your own new magical materials
Hm... You could do something like have them work like Magical Materials, but not give set bonusses like a specific MM?

Like. You want to craft something, and so you refine something in a MM-equivalent. Allowing you to make an Artifact without needing to get Orichalcum from somewhere, but also not getting the Orichalcum bonus?

With a high-Essence (high level) upgrade to make them true Magical Materials with customizable bonusses?

The flavor trade-off being that you can only create a particular Magical Material once?

>3.again, I'm going level With you further I only read the first half of the infernal sourcebook two days ago and I've been reading this thread and that is my complete exposure and knowledge of the mechanics of exalted. how do you recoup essence expenditures?
...Right. Essence's just something you regain with rest. And/or being in a Manse or carrying a Manse's Hearthstone.

It's your "mana pool", basically.

>4.It doesn't have to be a different timeline. It could be "unblockable undodgeable , but not perfect infinite damage due to Striking your opponent in a infinite number of normal ways simultaneously."
Going to be expensive in Essence cost again, but that sounds like a Can Do.

>5. Now what kind of time limit. Do we have for that? Are we limited to what we can make in the jump or can we make more post-jump?
...I meant that the limit in how many Charms you can have/learn is: how long is your Jumper/Devil-Tiger is willing to spend creating them?
>>
>>50685639
Well, the manga is an entirely different canon.

>>50685591
Can't call most of them characters though.
>>
>>50684600
Looks like a good start so far.
>>
>>50685654
1.that sounds pretty much what I was going for. Yeah!
3.Fair enough. I think I know how to get plenty of that!
4.yeah, I need to figure out how to balance these things better, or at least make them more affordable so Combat doesn't become prohibitively expensive

5.Fair enough, any kind of timeframe for how long These things take to create normally?
>>
File: T•RIDEN•T.png (386KB, 800x546px) Image search: [Google]
T•RIDEN•T.png
386KB, 800x546px
>>50685591
I like Mana Kirishima. Mostly just because I think that the T-Riden-T is really cool, but still.
>>
>>50685619
>Well Justice is very much physical perfection, because he's vain as hell. He's strong, he's fast, he's hard to hurt, and he's damn good looking. He actively fights in melee combat whenever possible because it's what he's best at, and it's fun as hell.
Something that radiates or makes sure his perfection is noticed?

...Yeah, I got nothing.

>Minion Master on the other hand is only vain enough to ensure he looks nice, and otherwise almost ignores the physical side of things because "I have people to do that for me", instead turning to his mind and his magic, along with grooming his Minions to highly specialized roles.This is why Forsetti is practically unkillable, because she is the guardian meant to stand against everything to protect him, and Lupa rips through enemies in combat with blade and holy magic.
This calls to mind a Raksha Assumption. Which basically makes you an untouchable spirit, but bound to a particular mortal's vincinity and them dying breaks the assumption.

You could do something similar perhaps? With Forsetti, to make the "you have to go through them first" bit more literal?

>Honestly an idea that strikes me for Gamer/Minion Master's Shintai, or one of them anyway, is turning into a giant Essence Vat ala Geneforge, constantly spewing out Monsters/Minions while casting Buffs on anything already created.
That one seems fun too.
>>
File: thepuppiesateheruncle.jpg (95KB, 1280x869px) Image search: [Google]
thepuppiesateheruncle.jpg
95KB, 1280x869px
What's the evilest thing you've ever done jumpers?
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50681833
I went with the Magnus as my past life, because he was canonically going to build a wall on the borders of Creation and make the Neverborn pay for it (literally, by grinding them up and using them as mortar), and in the Gunstar shard he goes full physicist Hannibal Lecter. Got himself locked up for extinguishing solar systems and trying to trap Adorjan in a glorified hamster wheel for perpetual energy.

He's literally me if I were a Solar, is what I'm saying.

And it's super awkward because I'm pretty sure Fair Eyes' past life was Brigit

>>50683577
>>50683530

>Jumper meets Autobot
>"Ah, hello there! I see you too are a scientist! I must ask-does your science come from a paradigm outside Creation? I don't recognise some of those energy signatures which is AMAZING"
>Jumper glares silently
>"...goodness, so THAT's my kin did to my finest creations! Well done, I can't imagine they were very pleasant to you during your, er, employment!"
>Silent fury of ten thousand suns intensifies
>"I imagine you'd quite like some revenge on them eh? Actually I've got quite a few superweapons in the pantry I'm sure you'd-um. Um, could you...please stop glaring so hard? This is my first conversation in milennia and I'm sorry if I've offended you but I truly don't understand why I have"
>Jumper takes a deep breath and meaningfully ignores Autocthon while looking at the conceptual beyond
>"Though I must say it's rather unfortunate your jouten bares a startling resemblance to the Primordial K-"
>Jumper snaps

And on that day, the Autocthon Owned counter went up by 1.

>>50683551
It's not a gangbang if your avatars outnumber their subsouls
>>
>>50685750
Good.

>4.yeah, I need to figure out how to balance these things better, or at least make them more affordable so Combat doesn't become prohibitively expensive
Yes... Yozi Charms build up from smaller effects. They're trees of effects branching out to do a new thing with every Charm.

You're also going to want to look at Permanent effects, because Infernals really do those a lot.

And stuff that makes you more inhuman.

>5.Fair enough, any kind of timeframe for how long These things take to create normally?
For your Devil Tiger...

It will take , per Charm to learn them. Which means from 1 to 5 days.

I'm not sure if creating them from scratch takes longer. I... think not. But am not sure.

Heretical Charms (combinations between two of more Yozi Themes) take (Minimum Essence Rating Required) in Weeks.

And non-Caste/Favored Charms take (Minimum Essence Rating Required x2) in Days
>>
>>50683530
>>50683577
...I really want to befriend Autobot now. TOGETHER WE WILL TAKE PART IN THE GLORY THAT IS SCIENCE!
>>
>>50685846
>the Magnus
HOLY SHIT, YES.

Fuck, why didn't I think about him? He's crazy awesome personified. His Gunstar equivalent is just as cool too.

>spoiler
Huh. I was considering going with her as my past life, but with me now remembering the Magnus, that's not going to happen.

>And on that day, the Autocthon Owned counter went up by 1.
Why must you bully Auto-kun so, Garlock?
>>
>>50685926
I kinda wanna bring Autobot to Transformers.
>>
>>50685750
>>50685873
...Shit.

>It will take (Minimum Essence Rating Required) in Days, per Charm to learn them. Which means from 1 to 5 days.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
More builds!

Yoshi’s Island Jump 040:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Fruity [+100]
Boss Bass [+200]
Babysitter (Baby Bowser) [+300]
Origin: Human
Perks:
Prehensile Tongue [-100]
Throw [-200]
Flutter Jump [-200]
Cry [Free]
Star Child [-300]
Geometric Blast [-200]
Items:
Diaper [Free]
Comfy Nest [-50]
Fruit (Mango) [-100]

Clan [-200]

Ranma, Marcus, Yumi, & Ryoga (Shy-Guy/Girl) [100]
Perks:
Weapon Guy [Free]
Items:
Mask [Free]
Beanstalk Seeds [-100]

Misaka Worst, Sabo, Kausma, & Roselyn (Toadie) [100]
Perks:
Swipe [Free]
Items:
Happy Flower [-100]
Stylin Specs [Free]

This is fun, and thankfully I'll just shift into an older Alt-Form and with that done I'll raise this young, Impressionable child to be a good king, doesn't mean he'll never take up arms against the Toad Kingdom but hey I can't prevent that during this time. I’ll be taking him with me but a decade is long enough time for him to learn the basics of Hamon and being a King. Perhaps after his journey with me he’ll have learned enough that I can hope he becomes a light to the darkness of his various timeline-potentials,

Most of Bowser's biggest flaws are from the fact that he has no parental guidance and the High Magikoppa folds like a wet paper towel. I made sure Bowser understood that he had to be both wise, charismatic, and strong, not just strong and charismatic.

Think of a Bowers who was actually competent in ruling his kingdom and had been taught how to wield the weapons of the weak. Granted that's still a ways off but he'll be trained well, I hope.
>>
>>50685841
Created what Is Essentially a milder infectious form of Alzheimer's via an elaborate prion disease then hacked every replicator's food patterns in the Galaxy to contain it in order to quench my hatred for the Vulcans by making them into hot blood: the species.
>>50685873
1. okay
4.I'll have to read these trees to get a better feel for it, but I'm sure I can come up with something. I'm a decently creative dude.
5.thanks.
>>
Are there any perks that would prevent your technology from being turned against you by hostile technopaths/reprogramming?
>>
>>50685970
avengers Earth's mightiest heroes/Wolverine and the X-Men has a perk that lets you make an important power armor completely unable to be hacked.
>>
Okay, so, I just thought of how to get Adjoran to hate me for that one drawback! So she lost her Fetich Soul a while back, right? And she's a masochist, right? So, the solution is to revive said soul with out of context magic, and this act of healing will cause her to no longer like me! Or she's even more in love. I might not have thought this idea through.
>>
>>50685955
>4.I'll have to read these trees to get a better feel for it, but I'm sure I can come up with something. I'm a decently creative dude.
Fair enough. The Charms chapter then, at some point.

http://worldswithinworlds.co.uk/files/Infernals%20Malfeas%20v1.0.pdf

This is a representation of Malfeas' Charmtree, so give an idea of what it looks like.

Upperleft is the Excellency stuff every Yozi/Primordial has, and the other stuff are his Charms.

Starting with By Pain Reforged and Insignificant Embers Intuition. (Hardened Devil Body is a standalone purchase, because it's just extra health)

>5.thanks.
Happy to help.
>>
Does Psitanium have a greater effect the more of it there is, or can I just give out arrowheads to my psychic army for no loss in strength?
>>
Where's the list of Yozi themes located?
>>
>>50685841
I gave out free ice cream that was actually very healthy and nutritious.
>>
File: Untitled.png (70KB, 174x210px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
70KB, 174x210px
>>50686064

dude even I'm not stupid enough to have taken that drawback
>>
>>50686092
Here: http://rathess.xi.co.nz/exalted/index.php/Ink_Monkeys,_vol._46:_The_Geomancy_of_Hell#Infernal_Demesnes
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>50686064
>pic related.

>>50686092
Ink Monkeys blog.

http://rathess.xi.co.nz/exalted/index.php/Ink_Monkeys,_vol._46:_The_Geomancy_of_Hell

For reference, Adorjan:

>Adorjan: silence, emptiness, wind, storms, motion, restlessness, the unexpected, inevitability, purity, anarchy, catastrophe, ruin, spite, tragedy, pain, dread, clarity, enlightenment, madness, freedom, death, the Scourge Caste, plains, roads, abbatoirs, idiots, madmen, executioners, garrotes, axes, scythes, the peghedu, shattered musical instruments, ivory, dust

>idiots, madmen
This won't end well >>50686064
>>
>>50686141
>idiots, madmen
And now I want to introduce Adorjan to Cthulu, thanks Mardukth
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>50683601
Making terrible decisions, having them work out and then convincing everyone it was my plan all along.

>>50682922
...yeah, uh. About that.

There's a reason why I picked a full circle of Infernals to companionfy. Manosque Cyan will be one of them, and I'll be basing the Slayer Caste off Basphomy in Verdigris but I'm not sure about the other two.

Point being. When they go Devil-Tiger, and have their own soul hierarchies, I'll be there to assist them and-

-share magical materials and charm technologies, of course! In exchange for a taste of the cosmic energies I used to enhance my own apotheosis, I'm sure we can come to a mutually beneficial partnership.

Which will, of course, involve lots of geomancy.

Possibly even deva-on-deva geomancy.

>>50682399
If you could convince the Maidens that Fate dictates they must, at some point, act like Sailor Scouts to fulfil their respective purviews you might have a shot actually.

>>50684024
It was a very Discworld moment, yeah.

>>50683374
It's also worth noting that in certain planes of existence, they get brought down by a considerable margin. When Lucifer was in Izanami (the Japanese death goddess') domain, he was reduced to being "merely" an absurdly determined mortal, even though by all rights he should've been able to crush her into ash.

Later when Michael and Lucifer went to the World Tree, it being the conceptual beginning of all things meant they were crippled from entering it. Not quite as badly, but Elaine was blinded and the other two had their wings shredded.
>>
>>50685841
Spirited away a vile creature that did not understand its own power even while imprisoned into a small pocket dimension simply to keep it out of the blast-wave, Took a persons soul and determination at the height of their power to forge into a terrifying weapon and set of armor for my own selfish reasons and to prove i could, THEN I made the call to crusade against every creature alive striking down every living thing until nothing remained, when nothing was left i wrenched at reality itself until it all came undone...and so I found myself in my next world, that devil trapped in its sword with its determination, that child's soul still calling out to each of it's friends souls stored neatly away from prying thorns.

at least i got a cool black leather trench-coat from it plus a neat title.
>>
>>50686141
Thanks couldn't remember where it was.

Anyway what should Anima powers be like?
>>
>>50686110
It's actually not that bad, I've got enough durability and anti-environmental/wind perks, plus plenty of perks to deal with her dream visits, I'm good. I just want to see what happens if I bring her Fetich Soul back.

>>50686141
...so either my scheme won't work, or it will, and that's a bad thing. Good to know!
>>
>>50685841
I helped Vader take over the Empire and turn his kids to the Dark Side.
>>
>>50686196
>...so either my scheme won't work, or it will, and that's a bad thing. Good to know!
It probably wouldn't work like you'd want it to work. Especially not with the drawback.

She won't be able to go back to being Adrían like she was before. She's got a new Fetich and name now.

So a few possibilities come to mind:
-nothing would happen.
-the Fetich would be revived without connection to Adorjan (in which case Adorjan will probably want to kill it, to let go?)

-Or the Fetich is revived, connects to Adorjan... and now Adorjan has two Fetichs, making her much more powerful. (and probably even crazier)

Getting an Adorjan-Adrían hybrid, somewhere between a blood-red windstorm and a river of fire, ice, and razorblades... would be /very/ interesting to see though.

Too bad about the "things dying by the millions/billions" part you'd likely also get.
>>
Jumpers do you ever worry about your companions becoming too powerful? I'm tempted to not let anyone of my companions not come with me into Infernals and just let them remain Dragonbloods
>>
>>50686090
yes it does, When Ford isn't completely surrounded by the Motherload he loses all lot of lucidity,and falls under the delusion that use various Support roles at camp But at the good end he's able to walk around and still be himself because he has a giant piece of it strapped to his back
>>50686085
>>50686141

4.okay the first couple of these seem pretty generic. This should be A reasonable task, anything that will help me assemble them into a tree anywhere?
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>50685940
Apparently the devs did a little IC roleplay interview of him a while back too:

http://nobilis.me/quotes:ask-the-magnus

And HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID. He should be grateful I'm actively trying to not kill any Primordials, period, that I've a vested interest in neutralising the Voidcancer and the only thing I've stolen from him was something he made that he completely forgot about.

But we can never, ever be friends.

>>50685952
>Autobot scolds Unicron while patting Primus on the head
>even though they're apparently multiversal singularities and therefore possibly exist on a greater scope than he
>Primordial trying to act out of his excellency.webm

...it's like a perfect storm of mistakes waiting to happen.

>>50686064
...one of her charms is called Fond Remembrance of Adrian. As in, her past self. And another is a pitch-perfect imitation of her fetich's death cry.

Yeah.

I'm in no position to judge though-giving HER therapy is going to be a literal nightmare. She's apparently interested in turning one of Creation's Elemental Poles into an Elemental Pole of Adorjan so she can make the land around it silent, so once we get well acquianted enough I...may invite her to come race around one of my quietest elemental poles. Near a candelit dinner scented with ambrosia and pure, concentrated solace. While playing Let it Go romantically, but using the absence of sound.

I'm going to use protection, though! She's gotta learn she can't just solve all her problems by getting pumped full of winds.
>>
>>50686350
Hell no, I want them to be Able to overpower me, I need Someone I trust to be able to Destroy me Should the need arise Both Saitama and Monique have the secondary role of "mercy knife"
>>
>>50686350
Justice gives no fucks because they are friends and family
Gamer/Minion Master gives no fucks, because his Minions are chosen for loyalty anyway, and they are supposed to do the fighting for him.
Tiger isn't far enough yet to even consider it.
>>
>>50686350
Not really, since as long as no single companion can beat me it wont be an issue, and I'd rather have strong people helping me fight Lucifer/Darkseid/ Mega Satan x 10.
>>
>>50686442
>Justice gives no fucks

That's not what your Azula said.
>>
>>50686445
>Darkseid
Speaking of Darkseid, what would I need to even begin taking the 1000 CP Young Justice scenario? Is it basically just schmuck bait? Also, which version is "standard" comics Darkseid? New Earth with no outside buffs?
>>
File: pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>50686190
They should probably reflect the role you want Caste to have?

Like this is the Slayer one:

Anima Effects: By spending 10 motes of Essence, the
Slayer can appear huge and terrifying for the remainder of
the scene (or until she chooses to let the effect dissipate).
The character’s teeth extend into sharp fangs or tusks, his
fingernails stretch into ugly black talons, his skin turns an
inhuman hue (usually deep red or a sickly green), and his
eyes glow with the unholy light of Malfeas. None of these
physical changes translate into physical weaponry—his
“claws” do not inflict any additional damage, for example—
but he becomes utterly terrifying to mortals as befits a scion
of the Demon City. The Infernal can activate this power at
will and at no additional cost once he has spent 11+ motes
of Peripheral Essence.
Unless a creature’s Valor exceeds the Slayer’s Essence,
that creature is unable to directly face the Slayer’s wrath, and
the Slayer gains a +2 DV bonus against her. Additionally,
any mortal creature must also make a successful Valor roll
in order to avoid fleeing outright in utter terror. Automata,
the undead and other creatures immune to Valor rolls are
unaffected by this power and do not grant the +2 DV bonus
to the Slayer.

...The Fiend one's probably the upper tier of what you can get. But it's too long to fit this post.

>>50686352
>okay the first couple of these seem pretty generic.
Yes. It starts off pretty basic, because that's the low-essence foundations.

>anything that will help me assemble them into a tree anywhere?
There should be. Somewhere. I... haven't tried to make a charmtree in a long while, so I'm not sure where.

>>50686379
>Apparently the devs did a little IC roleplay interview of him a while back too:
I know. He's great.

Thank you for jogging my memory.

>one of my quietest elemental poles
Would that be the Pole of Bodily Fluids? then?
>>
>>50678487
>Ending Levels (Roughly)
>Okuda
> + Swordsage 10, Warmage 10, Spellthief 10, Duskblade 10, Bard 5, Hexblade 10
>When she finally masters each of these classes, she will be a force to be reckoned with.

>will be

... ECL 55. Roughly. Holy fucking hells. There are _deities_ in FR with a lower CR than her, and Orcus, the Demon Prince of the Undead and the jump's +700CP drawback, is roughly CR 30 (give or take 10+, the guy's powerlevels are all over the place depending on the point in time you run into him).

>>50678711
Oh. Huh. Hmm. So... you're partially tossing stacking of Class BAB/CL/ST/HD progression benefits? It's a good thing you've got an omnipotent GM, because that would make balancing encounters for your party a pain in the ass for a mere mortal. Does however reduce Okuda's ECL to something sane-ish, anyway. Wild stab: ECL 15-ish?
>>
File: JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg (127KB, 2500x1047px) Image search: [Google]
JCthefuckyoulookingatFlowey.jpg
127KB, 2500x1047px
>>50686500

...IT /COULD/ BE THE POLE OF DREAMS, YOU KNOW

DREAMS CAN BE QUIET

SHE USES DREAMS FOR ROMANCE

YOU CAN'T /PROVE/ I TOTALLY PLANNED THE POLE FOR THIS
>>
>>50686495
Just Infernals and Harry Potter. With PDs, all he can do is praise God while you ream his ass with Avada Kedavra.
>>
>>50686500
>They should probably reflect the role you want Caste to have?

I'm just thinking about whether the potential anima powers work better as charms.

Do the objects created by Writ of Worlds look and act like the real thing?
>>
Is there anyone who left that you don't particularly miss? My top contenders are probably DDAnon, blackshadow111, SJ-Chan, Wakfu, or Red.
>>
>>50686495
If I remember correctly, you just have to destroy his planet or his Boom Tubes to stop him. That would be an easier task as he has a large collection of planet killing weapons that you could use against him. So if you're super sneaky, like plot armor batman sneaky, and intelligent enough than you could use those against his planet.

One with super hacking skills and magic could possibly find a way to deactivate the Boom Tubes, though that one's a bit of a stretch.

If you're after Darksied himself, you'll want to get an element known as Radion. New Gods, such as Darksied, are weak to it. The only problem is it is much rarer than kryptonite and you will need a lot of it.

Also, a good idea would be to build some sort of distraction to aid in whatever plan you choose. A big one. Like, build a planet sized army to attack his world sized distraction.
>>
>>50686548
Does anyone else strangely enjoy using Avada Kedavra on complete assholes in settings that don't have magic?

I normally don't care for magic, put there's something about using a death spell on a complete dickhead who had no way of seeing it coming and has no way to stop it.
>>
>>50683601
Psionics, omniscience, and magic.
Alternatively, being an eldritch monstrosity with a disregard for privacy and a hobby for magic tricks.
>>50686350
>not having loyal companions
>not having kill switches on all of them just in case
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
Friendly reminder, folks.
>>
File: metroidball.jpg (57KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
metroidball.jpg
57KB, 480x480px
How does your Morphball work Jumpers?
>>
>>50686500
I finally remembered the question I wanted to ask.

If a member of my coven takes Orphan Cub of the Devil-Tiger can they let me learn their charms?
>>
>>50686675
Well I was thinking of it just being slightly bigger on the inside, but now I want mine to be just like that pic...
>>
>>50686459
Very funny.
>>
>>50686664
No, though now that I have Infernals I'm using Golden Years Tarnished Black (with all its upgrades) on fucking everyone. Especially with the upgrades that let you make already bad memories even worse, and redirect who the person blames, and even make it work through written social attacks. My internet shitposting is a thing of beauty.
>>
>>50686593
I was excited about Epicureanon being gone, but then he showed back up. Now we'll have to wade through another poorly written powerwank jump.

Great.
>>
>>50686690
...huh that's a good question.
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>50686538
Suuure, Garlock.

Whatever you say.

>>50686585
>I'm just thinking about whether the potential anima powers work better as charms.
Yeah, that's a hard one.

Perhaps do something that fits your Caste's role, but not your Primordial's theme for Charms

Like, Malefactor have priestly stuff and anti-holy stuff, since they're the priests of Cecelyne. But Cecelyne herself doesn't have priestly Charms, instead having Charms based around being worshipped.

>Do the objects created by Writ of Worlds look and act like the real thing?
Personally, I was imagining words in the shape of it.

Like. Imagine you have a sword, and you etch the entirety it with words/symbols, then you remove the sword and are left with the Words/Symbols. That's what I imagined it looked like.

But they act like the real thing, yes.

...And if you prefer, you can have them look like the real thing too. Close examination will probably still reveal that your sword (or whatever) made out of many, many small letters and glyphs.

>>50686690
Yes.

However, a Devil-Tiger (or Orphan Cub) teaching another Infernal their Charms does /not/ open it up for all Infernals. So any Infernal enemies you have still won't be able to access them.
>>
How dangerous is Berserk?
>>
>>50686593
Red is pretty much gone forever, right? I'm not about to celebrate until we for sure we we've shucked that tyrant off our backs.
>>
>>50686769
If you're familiar with Bloodborne, imagine that but 100x worse.
>>
>>50686785
>100x worse
Bullshit. Stop wanking Berserk.
>>
>>50686757
>Yeah, that's a hard one.
>Perhaps do something that fits your Caste's role, but not your Primordial's theme for Charms
>Like, Malefactor have priestly stuff and anti-holy stuff, since they're the priests of Cecelyne. But Cecelyne herself doesn't have priestly Charms, instead having Charms based around being worshipped.

Good point.

>>50686757
>Personally, I was imagining words in the shape of it.
>Like. Imagine you have a sword, and you etch the entirety it with words/symbols, then you remove the sword and are left with the Words/Symbols. That's what I imagined it looked like.
>But they act like the real thing, yes.
>...And if you prefer, you can have them look like the real thing too. Close examination will probably still reveal that your sword (or whatever) made out of many, many small letters and glyphs.

Okay that clears things up.

>>50686757
>Yes.
>However, a Devil-Tiger (or Orphan Cub) teaching another Infernal their Charms does /not/ open it up for all Infernals. So any Infernal enemies you have still won't be able to access them.
Okay that's good. I thought of a Devil-Tiger idea that's I think is really cool but it doesn't really fit me but it would fit one of my companions.
>>
>>50686769
Not too bad. Mostly it's just physical threats. If you can fight a twenty foot-tall monster, you're probably fine. Especially if you derail the plot (it starts you five years before the start of the manga), and prevent all the really dangerous stuff from ever appearing.
>>
>>50686821
Taking the egg for yourself and going on Griffith's path: good idea or not?
>>
>>50686769
The fastest stuff is usually supersonic and the strongest swing around trees like clubs. Magic is pretty scary shit which can flood towns and the God Hand (super demons) have vague but powerful control of casuality.
>>
>>50686877
Terrible idea.
You have to sacrifice.
>>
>>50686664
Nope. It's kind of anti-climactic, just a little green pew of light and they fall over. I prefer spells like:

Nailed To The Sky (sends them into orbit, getting down is their problem)
Baleful Polymorph (the classic "if you're going to act like a pig, _be_ one")
Stone Shape (have the floor rise up to trap them)
Forcecage (their expression upon discovering they are trapped in an invisible cage...)
>>
Q:
"Magnus, it is said by the sages that the essential nature of creation is determined by the intersection of spheres of influence of the nearest Shinma. Must one travel many waypoints away from creation in order to reach a location where, should one wish to spawn a universe with more than trivially different properties, one would be able to do so, or can their interactions be manipulated even near Creation?"

A:
"As you know, distance in the Wyld takes on a rather strange meaning. To comprehensively answer your question would take more time than I have on hand, but here," he says reaching into his robe and removing a protoshinmaic vortex. This he places in your hand. "A universe can be spawned as near as no remove from Creation."

This is so safe, and totally not insane.

Just hand off the unstable proto-Universe.

I thought I'd give an example of an Elder Solar fucking around.
>>
Is there any reason to pay for the Saiyan option in the DBZ End-jump instead of just going to town with genetics like Cell?
Thread posts: 521
Thread images: 100

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.