[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pfg/ - Pathfinder General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 423
Thread images: 61

File: 1433721796507.jpg (372KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
1433721796507.jpg
372KB, 1500x900px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Fun with Templates edition.
What weird mosnters with Templates applied to them have you used or encountered

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>50657632
>>
>>50664242
The ranger preferred he not be put in danger because it would have been 4 on 1. He came up with what he thought was the best way to kill them without putting himself in bodily harm, because if he died his wife/son definitely weren't coming back.

He was thinking along those lines.
>>
>>50664225

First for PCs that actually have a stake in the state of the campaign region.
>>
>>50664225
People keep telling me about two-headed bifurcated snakes.
>>
Is there anyone that actually uses Experience?

In all of the tables I've been a part of, we've always used Milestones, or having it be at the whims of the GM. Even as a GM, I prefer milestones: I can throw more encounters at a party of X level without worrying about them levelling up at an inopportune moment.

Sure, sometimes they level up sometimes slower (sometimes faster) than they would otherwise, but it's a comfier system for storytelling.
>>
>>50664225
Begone, monster.
>>
>>50664279
I don't so much think it's about having a stake in a region, but having a stake in events. Foreigners can care about things effected by the campaign besides the region.

One need not be from Avistan to be a scholar of the Thassilonian sin mages and want to investigate further.
>>
>>50664320
But anon, its a Dragon-thing. I thought you'd Jump at the chance for an OP with a dragon-thing
>>
>>50664313
Our GM uses milestones. Sure, there might be some XP calculation in there, but I trust him to keep everything balanced, so we just level up after we finish one thing and before we move on to another, usually when we have a week off or something.
>>
>>50664320
REMOVE MOG REMOVE MOG
>>
>>50664287
In this case, should the ranger have given them warning? Should he have exposed himself to a 4v1 fight against enemies around his power level? That is asking to get himself killed. The ranger thought through how he could get them killed. The players knew orbital platforms like that existed (and had visited two in the past).

The ranger was out to get rid of them while thinking of his safety so he could accomplish his goal (get their stuff to pay for resurrections).
>>
>>50664346
u cheeky cunt
>>
>>50664339

Indeed, and when the character is neither from the region nor inspired by events?

Oh that's right, they become xenophobic cunts.
>>
>>50664271
I still say that you could have made an interesting encounter out of it. It may not have been in the rangers best interest to do so, or the most efficient way to kill them, but even when doling out a TPK you have a responsibility to make it interesting, interactive, fun, or at the very least funny. Games, at their core, are predicated on clear rules, and while that can break down in mythic level games to some extent, having the party shot at through the blurry line between what is possible and impossible is kinda shitty on your part.
>>
>>50664225
What is 3pp, I keep seeing it.
>>
>>50664279
But what about Jade Regent?
>>
>>50664407
"3rd Party Product"
Basically stuff for Pathfinder not made by Paizo
>>
>>50664407
3rd party publisher
>>
>>50664405
I mean it's bad form to have a character who just doesn't care about the campaign. That has nothing to do with them being from the region however.
>>
>>50664426

You have a stake in your friend who has a stake in the region.
>>
>>50664426
Jade Regeant assumes you have stakes in the NPCs or just want to wander in general.
>>
>>50664372
It should have been FUN. It's a motherfucking game, and all you are doing is drumming on about how "They had to learn the consequences" all the while, in truth, all you are doing is teaching them they have to murderhobo all the harder, because if they leave a witness? YOU FUCK THEM NO SAVE ALLOWED.

Shockingly, players hate that sort of thing. Again, all you are doing is ingraining shitty player habits all the more by being a shitter back to them.
>>
>>50664406
>but even when doling out a TPK you have a responsibility to make it interesting, interactive, fun, or at the very least funny.
At the expense of making a high Int character act in a stupid way and compromise his character in the narrative?

>Games, at their core, are predicated on clear rules, and while that can break down in mythic level games to some extent, having the party shot at through the blurry line between what is possible and impossible is kinda shitty on your part.
At no point is what he did impossible. There was no blurry line he was violating.
>>
>>50664431
>>50664440
I can't even into 3rd party. There's enough shit in the core rulebook as it is.
>>
>>50664441

Agreed, it's one thing to be a Sarenraean Crusader from Qadira who participated in WotR, and it's another to be some random Tien who heard about Kingmaker and thought now was a good time to form his own empire.
>>
>>50664483
Play 5e
>>
>>50664467
But wouldn't that make me a xenophobic cunt?
>>
>>50664470
See this is why I am likely just going to cancel the campaign. I prefer not to GM for murder hobos. I think that would be a better conclusion for me.

Enemies can be clever and use the same resources players have. Even when it becomes stacked on the NPC's favor. I'm not more than a 10int person so a 16int person should be as clever as I can make them.

You're right, this'll just make my players worse, so I'll just get rid of them.
>>
>>50664506
But my skills. And my massive number of options for non martial classes.
>>
>>50664483
Would you believe us that there are some 3pp material that is better and more balanced than the Core Rulebook?
>>
>>50664511
No. Stop being salty someone called you out on your bullshit and drop it.
>>
>>50664511

>being that salty a progressive paidrone called you xenophobic

Anon pls. Fuck that guy and fuck that noise.
>>
File: Explain further.png (52KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
Explain further.png
52KB, 180x240px
>>50664536
not same anon, but explain.
>>
>>50664524
Cleric God, Wizard God, or Druid God?
>>
>>50664473
>at the expense of making a high INT character act stupid.
Sure. He's vengeful. He's allowed to behave at least a little irrational.

Also, the only reason for characters to stay in character is to serve the story and the player's immersion: Do you think they give a crap if he does something a little sub-optimal if its fun?
>>
>>50664555
You are aware that the Core Rulebook is horribly unbalanced, contains the largest Class Power disparity, the most traps options, and is generally considered shit since its basically just 3.5 with slight tweaking and most of the same problems, right?
>>
File: ilya angry.gif (984KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
ilya angry.gif
984KB, 500x279px
>>50664555
TOHSAKA IS A GIRL!
>>
>>50664601

She also pleases old men for money!
>>
>>50664547
>calling out someone who REEED about other characters not being white human males from Brevoy suddenly makes someone a Paidrone and progressive.
>>50664586
>>50664555
This, even ignoring 3ppp(I wouldn't though) banning the core classes makes the game much more pleasant. Granted I would just kill off the Fighter,Chained Rogue, Chained Monk, Wizard, Cleric, and Druid.
>>
File: Shiiiiiit.png (330KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Shiiiiiit.png
330KB, 500x363px
>>50664586
I am very much aware of that, yes.
I was asking which 3pp in material you were talking about in particular, so I can make a note to look at it/attempt to let my party use it.
>>50664601
See pic.
>>
>>50664555
>>50664586
To go further, the class distribution by tiers in Core is
T1: Wizard, Cleric, Druid
T2: Sorc
T3: Bard
T4: Paladin, Barbarian
T5: Fighter, Rogue
T6: Monk
As you can see, the class distribution by effectiveness is heavily slanted towards the higher and lower ends, only the Bard (and to a lesser degree the Paladin) somewhat approaching what one could consider a balanced class to play with. This means that in 8/10 choices, your class is either too strong or too weak.
>>
>>50664547

This, the guy was obnoxious and he shitted up the thread.

Making a character with no ties to the campaign is like making a character for CotCT with no ties to Korvosa... what's the point?
>>
>>50664583
>Do you think they give a crap if he does something a little sub-optimal if its fun?
Sub-optimal is different from actually suicidal.
>>
>>50664642
>Ranger is so forgettable it didn't make the list.
>>
>>50664643
You're delibrately misrepresenting his argument.

Xenophobic cunt was complaining about people not being Brevic humans, he only started bitching about them apparently not having ANY connections when people called him out.
>>
>>50664642
Played correctly, Paladin is way better than bard if played properly.
>>
>>50664612

>That greentext
>Implying

You'd be right at home in Paizo with that kind of logic, anon! They'll embrace you with open arms and call you brother!
>>
>>50664612

>using the word "xenophobic" unironically about someones choices in an RPG, let along a setting specific RPG

Pretty much. Sorry not everyone appreciates your narrow worldview and not everyone is afraid when you call them a bigot or an ist or a phobic.
>>
>>50664688
Tier lists aren't about being 'better'

they,re about versatility and how many different solutions they bring to the table.
>>
>>50664659
He seems to have things under control.

Look, I get it, you hate these people's guts and want them to TKP and eat shit. If thats your goal, then thats fine, but as a creative or appropriate example of DM-manship, what you did was a failure.
>>
>>50664687

It stands to reason a Brevic human will probably have more ties to Brevoy than a Hermean Human.
>>
>>50664536
Wait, so the core rules are fine, it's just the classes that are the problem? You're saying just play with 3pp classes?
>>
>>50664713
They're sort of about both. T6->T4 is about competence(although versatility matters going from t5 to t4). T4->T3 and T2->T1 are about versatility. T3->T2 is about raw power.
>>
>>50664728
>Wait, so the core rules are fine,
ehh, not so much. Its about as okay as 3.5
>>
>>50664713
Oh, my bad. Thats a pretty alien mentality when talking about Pathfinder among dedicated devotees to the game. I like how ranger didnt even make the list!
>>
>>50664717
Yes, but we aren't arguing the amount of ties or the quality anon was complaining about non brevic humans period.
>>using the word "xenophobic" unironically about someones choices in an RPG, let along a setting specific RPG

Yes and? If someone complains they're character is literally unable to form a meaningful connection or friendship with another because of their origin, then that's a fair descriptions.
>not everyone is afraid when you call them a bigot or an ist or a phobic.
Okay? I'm just calling a spade a spade.
>>
>>50664753
I'm confused. Then why play pathfinder?
>>
>>50664612

Well please don't bitch when that "white Brevic human" somehow becomes a big fucking deal in a campaign that deals with Brevoy.

Imagine being in a Taldor campaign and the only Taldan character actually gets focused on! What a shitlord, right? How dare someone that gave a shit about your campaign get rewarded for it! It's not fair!
>>
>>50664714
If you had run it what would you have had the ranger do that was "interactive", but still made sense as an action with his stats.

Remember that in order to find the PCs he had to travel to a major city, purchase supplies, and meet with a wizard. This was over a week after events, enough time to not be in the pure throws of grief.
>>
>>50664320
>not telling it to die, and that it does not belong in this world
>>
>>50664766
It's easy to find players for, and some of us are stuck with IRL groups that refuse to play anything else. Personally, I'd much rather play DitV or something.
>>
>>50664766
Because its "popular", has a lot of material, even if a good ammount of it sucks, has a lot of support, and because pic related
>>
>>50664763

How would a foreigner have more ties to the state of Brevoy than a native, especially a foreigner from as far away as Tian Xia?
>>
>>50664225
a spider hydra
>>
>>50664771
And you try and shift the argument AGAIN.

What a little fucker you are.

No, you started this by bitching up a storm they just weren't from Brevory.

When called on this, you suddenly started up the crocodile tears about how "No, really, they just have shitty characters!"

Fuck off, we can still see your posts, faggot.
>>
File: 1444115487942.gif (216KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1444115487942.gif
216KB, 500x375px
repostan my question in the new thread >>50662800

>/pfg/, how do you make your maps for online games? I hear a lot about tiled, but I don't really know where to look for tilesets or anything.
>>
>>50664610
canonically now too, thanks to Ishtar-rin
>>
>>50664810
>>50664771
I wish both these people were banned.
>>
>>50664635
3pp
>DSP Psionics
Neatly balanced (just remove the Psychic Reformation power, only outlier, as well as the psionic archetype for the wizard), although it carries the stigma of 3E psionics being broken.
>DSP Path of War
Provides plenty of Tier 3 options for martials, although damage numbers can go through the roof, especially since the optimization floor is much higher. Will require to rethink and rebuild most encounters around it.
>Other DSP stuff
Monster classes swing somewhat in terms of balance per different build; but most of the rest is nicely balanced and provides plenty of fun options to use.
>Spheres of Power
Offers a less broken casting system, although there is still room for abuse and the spheres (think wizard schools, but thematic) aren't that well balanced with each other.
>>
>>50664802
A Spydra?
>>
>>50664799
>>50664771
>>50664763

That's not what I'm arguing you cock sucking retards.

THE PLAYER THE PLAYER THE PLAYER

DID NOT LIKE THE PCs

NOT DID THE CHARACTER

BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T BREVIC

HOW IS THIS A HARD CONCEPT?
>>
This entire conversation reminds me how a player of ours got extremely angry how me and another player were having a gay old time roleplaying our banter about the state of the kingdom and the state of the king because we were natives and she was some special snowflake from Kyonin.

Should we have brought ourselves down to her level of ignorance? Fuck no, we bantered it up and got the fourth guy into the conversation because fuck if it wasn't fun!
>>
File: fyjES5W.jpg (11KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
fyjES5W.jpg
11KB, 236x354px
So! How was your weekend, /pfg/? Do anything fun or exciting, in- or out-of-game?
>>
>>50664860
But anon, that's exclusion and favoritism, which is BADWRONGFUN
/sarcasm
>>
>>50664872
I got to flex some of those knowledge skills! While everyone else hung around the bar I went to a local library and did some research on the Golden Ossuary.
>>
>>50664872
I've GM'd Iron Gods! It went okay!
>>
>>50664860
So tell me what details you left because it's not like she was incapable of commenting on or forming an of the state of affairs of the kingdom.
>>
>>50664811

There are several sites I will list at the bottom of this post. You can also download some programs for it. There is a good tile based program I used to have but I cannot remember it, you might be able to find it with some googlefu. Otherwise there is not much out there besides graph paper or drawing software. I have seen some nifty maps in photoshop.

http://donjon.bin.sh/d20/dungeon/
http://donjon.bin.sh/world/
https://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=1142
https://www.cartographersguild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48
http://inkwellideas.com/free-tools/random-city-map-generator/
>>
>>50664786
Even monsters should be given the opportunity to flee.
>>
>>50664860
>Should we have brought her in to the conversation, teaching her about local customs and culture? Fuck no, we are cocksmokers and ignored her, wasting an opportunity for character growth because fuck if it wasn't fun!
>>
>>50664878
>But anon, that's exclusion and favoritism, which is BADWRONGFUN
Yeah in a social hobby like this, kind of a dick move.
>>
>>50664898
Often people are or are too salty to participate.

I've had players get angry when they weren't the focus and shut down, refusing to speak for up to an hour. We call that being childish generally.
>>
File: 1440973665318.jpg (34KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1440973665318.jpg
34KB, 500x348px
>>50664914
Why does it cost sorcerers more than wizards to create scrolls, wands, and potions?
>>
>>50664780
Probably just have him take potshots from on top of a mountain, essentially demanding attention and annoying the PCs while forcing them to find a way up there without getting shot.
>>
File: balls-.png (14KB, 612x95px) Image search: [Google]
balls-.png
14KB, 612x95px
>>50664923
>>50664786
>>50664320

Friendly reminder of where you are
>>
>>50664931
Yeah, that's mostly what I'm hearing.
>>
>>50664898

Well, she was only able to really offer one or two sentences of outsider-looking-in on the state of Taldor before we went back to rumormongering like teenage girls about what Zenobia or a local noble was getting involved in. We tried nudging her into the conversation, but what would she know if she came to the kingdom two weeks ago?
>>
>>50664931
>>50664939
see>>50664945
In most of these cases, its their own bloody fault for not actively trying to inseminate themselves into the story
>>
>>50664931
Depends entirely if she was willing to participate. I have had players simply shut down when the topic was not focused on them and be unwilling to listen/learn.

This could be exclusion or one of these cases. I put it more likely that 1 player was a shit rather than 3.
>>
File: apologetic.png (453KB, 606x693px) Image search: [Google]
apologetic.png
453KB, 606x693px
>>50664946

Whoops, didn't mean to quote.
>>
>>50664946

Not sure if you meant to link me but it is because they get spells later than wizards. Therefore they are higher level when they make the same spells.
>>
>>50664945
>>50664979
That has nothing to do with the characters and where they are from, but the player being a bitch.
>>
>>50664470
>npcs should cater to the pcs foolishness
Anon, realize what you are saying.
If this was a wizard using shit like time stop on them, you would not be complaining this much, despite magic shenanigans being equally as difficult to stop.
>>
>>50664954
I mean, he killed the first two PCs in round 1 & 2. So the distance didn't really factor in.

He won initiative so it happened as:
Surprise Round:
>mythic improved vital strike w/ named bullet kills wizard
Round 1:
>mythic improved vital strike w/ named bullet kills alchemist
>rogue climbs into druid's bag of holding
>druid earth glides and heads straight down
>>
>>50664931

Admittedly, that's something people only realize would've been cool after the fact.
>>
>>50665035
Bullfucking shit I wouldn't. The game should be fun, and 2 PCs dying out of literally nowhere with no chance to prevent it, from *anything* isn't fucking fun.
>>
>>50665040
Dude, quit trying to justify it with the setting or what they did. As the GM you can always fudge things to make them more interesting either by making things harder, or in this case easier. Other than that you didnt want to fudge, there is no reason he had to 1-shot them from space. That is in no way measured or appropriate.
>>
>>50665029

Yeah, and most people who make characters wholly unconnected from the region the campaign takes place in are bitches.
>>
>>50665085
>As the GM you can always fudge things to make them more interesting either by making things harder, or in this case easier.
Yeah, if I was being a massive faggot and having an enemy run into the maw of a group of murder hobos.
>>
File: isitlewd.jpg (205KB, 608x621px) Image search: [Google]
isitlewd.jpg
205KB, 608x621px
>>50664979
Anon!
>>
>>50665068
Not really, if you've dealt with people from other countries, cultures, or shit even cities it happens naturally.

Have you never talked to or talked to someone about a subject you weren't super familiar with?
>>
>>50665040
>>50665101
You could have had him torment them by shooting everyone they talked to, or shooting trees over onto them. Just SOMETHING. You really sound like you have a stick up your ass.
>>
>>50665115

Inseminating your characters in the campaign is an easy way to get them invested!
>>
Does anyone here actually track experience points? My DM when I played just gave us a level at the end of a big session, or if we had a few small sessions in a row. Counting it all seems like a bag of dicks. Also, I'm planning on running a game soon and was curious how you make sure your players get as much gold as they ought to. Just put a small cache that makes up the difference somewhere in the plot line?
>>
>>50664978
And what could you have taught her?
How could you have encouraged cohesion and party growth as a unit?
>>
>>50665101
No, you just are a massive faggot. We've tried to give you advice, but all you want to do is whine about it.

Kill the game, with any luck those PCs will learn to be decent players from a non-garbage DM.

All you've taught them is optimize out the ass, kill every witness, and the DM can randomly rocks fall on them.

You're fucking terrible.
>>
>>50665135
Nope. Everybody levels up at the same time, when I say they do. As mini rewards I dole out fate points that can be used for either a 2x-take-take-highest before a roll or a re-roll after a roll has been made.
>>
>>50665068
Maybe if you are an asshole who only thinks of themselves.
It doesn't take much to think, hey, they aren't from around here, but they travel with me a lot, I can tell them stuff.
>>50665097
This stopped being amusing 2 hours ago.
>>
>>50665128
>You could have had him torment them by shooting everyone they talked to
He was CG.
>>
>>50665135

It depends on the game. If the GM wants me to keep track of my XP then I will tally every point I get. Just like I do with every copper my character picks up, every gem he pockets and every ounce he carries on him, be it chalk, rope, armor or gear. I will even keep track of food and how much he has slept, eaten and drank.
>>
File: CONSTRUCTION MAN HARDER.png (73KB, 505x443px) Image search: [Google]
CONSTRUCTION MAN HARDER.png
73KB, 505x443px
>>50664872
I had to dip early because my grandparents are old and needed someone to stay the night, and I unfortunately will probably have to keep doing that for most of the week. Not having a phone so I can just take the whole thing with me sucks big time.

Of what I /did/ get to play? Well, I got to have a fun exchange with a creepy construct-making wizard our party had bullied the last session. You know those weird people who like to lean reaaaaal close to art to examine it, and make those weird comments and ask questions about literally everything? He was like that, but to my daughter. He also spent the entire time referring to her as an "it" and refusing to acknowledge her as anything but an "amusing toy".
>>
>>50665122

Well yeah, but the character never once asked us who was who or what was what, and we couldn't be given a single fuck about going out of our way to explain ourselves to a character that wasn't willing to even ask what we were talking about.

Oh well, three out of four is good enough, yeah?

>>50665136

You can't teach someone who isn't willing to learn.
>>
>>50665142
What you would have taught them is that problems can't kill them, and that they can do what ever they want and wait for an easy encounter to fall into their waiting laps.
>>
>>50665193
I wish more players were as diligent as you
>>
>>50665165
You must not be looking in the right place or the right trove. It's in there.
>>
>>50665142
How would have just letting them win the encounter have taught them anything? You're not giving any answers either, your method literally reinforces their bad behavior.
>>
>>50665218

I am an accountant by trade. Being meticulous comes natural. I even take notes during the campaign!
>>
>>50665180

Yeah no fuck that, I'm not going to be an exposition fountain for someone who doesn't seem interested in knowing about that content.

>This stopped being amusing 2 hours ago

It isn't meant to be amusing, anon!
>>
>>50665142
>>50665128
What you are both encouraging is the players being treated differently because they are players.
You are propping up a special snowflake view of pcs, and in this case, placing them above comeuppance.
>>50665198
You shouldn't need to be told to include the party in what you are doing. Fuck, what people say about the players from this board is right.
>>
Is there any way to build an ice themed kineticist without sucking, /pfg/?
>>
>>50665253
Be a Psion

Be a Sorcerer

Be a sphere caster

Just don't be a kinetcist.
>>
>>50665253

>is there a way to build a kineticist without sucking

Unfortunatly no. Stamina helps. If you are allowed 3pp I would recommend the Mystic from PoE:E
>>
>>50665183
Fine, then every one of their friends or allies, who he has a reason to kill.

>>50665209
Players are capable of being killed in more than one hit. One-shotting them just makes you an asshole.

>>50665248
They should be treated differently. As GM you're not there to entertain the NPCs and their wishes. That doesnt mean giving players what they want, but it means giving them agency and a fair fight, even if that just means the opportunity to run away. You didnt even give them that chance. You just killed two party members in one turn. Congratulations. Your infinite resources and bigger numbers beat theirs.
>>
>>50665248

You don't actually play campaigns, do you? Because if you did, you'd realize a player who doesn't seem like they can really be bothered to learn about the setting, WON'T be bothered with the campaign. We tried to include her, she reacted with hostility, and we said "fuck you" and played with the rest of the party.

Besides her, we had a lot of fun! If she wants to join in, she's the one that has to change.
>>
>>50665248
>Fuck, what people say about the players from this board is right.

Dont be xenophobic anon. /tg/ is a board of peace. It is merely our culture.
>>
>>50665297
>Players are capable of being killed in more than one hit. One-shotting them just makes you an asshole.
So a character, whose entire build is centered around sniping, is supposed to stop sniping because this time he's aimed at PCs?
>>
>>50665303

This.

Don't be a cunt. A xenophobic cunt.
>>
>>50665247
Yes, because that really applies in a Spelljammer campaign, or the vast majority of campaigns that the players have to travel to!
Hey, did you take a regional trait? I guess you are part of the problem, because I bet that trait isn't from the region the game takes place in!
Seriously, the faggotry in your post exceeds what is acceptable for this board.
>>50665297
>You
Wrong person, you cocksmoker.
There are at least 3 people calling you out for your idiocy in putting the pcs above the world.
>>
>>50665298
>Reacted with hostility
How fast your story changes.
>>
>>50665323
The anon your replying to is being sarcastic.
>>
>>50665313
No, you fudge the damage because getting one-shotted is unfair, no fun, and steals agency from the players. When you one shot a player from space, without their knowledge, for any reason, you are no longer playing a game. You have taken away agency, and now you're just enacting a revenge fantasy on a bunch of people with pieces of meaningless, useless paper.

>>50665327
Eh. I stick by the statement. If anybody did what this guy did it would make them an asshole.
>>
>>50665354

Dont speak for me you bigot. I dont need you to boadsplain for me. I am a strong independent fa/tg/uy and I dont need no one to say when I am being sarcastic.
>>
>>50665313
Let me try another approach:

Why do you GM?
>>
Is it physically possible to make a Broodmaster Summoner that's satisfying to play?
>>
>>50665313
The actual answer is that you step back as a GM and realise you shouldn't have designed an NPC which can one-shot a PC out of the blue without them knowing in the first place.
>>
>>50665407
Player suffering is the only way I can get an erection anymore.
>>
Do people normally roll for HP or take the average? Or is there no consensus?
>>
>>50665371
>muh agency
Consequences for your actions against an enemy that you know of, and know a good portion of his abilities is not stealing agency. Heck, they even knew he was a vital strike specalist.
>>
>>50665371
>>50665407
>If anybody did what this guy did it would make them an asshole.
That's because you feel that the players must be catered to, rather than the setting working the way it logically should.
That said, I don't consider death "not fun". I've died in games due to traps, no, it wasn't some great, heroic thing, it was a fucking spiky pit trap and it killed me dead. I didn't get mad at the DM because I didn't have a chance to have a fair fight.
Just because the players get into a bad row doesn't mean the game isn't fun, and if you or your players think that, than you have more invested in the personal power story than a cooperative story within the setting.
>>
>>50665436
Max HP. That's what we always do.
>>
>>50665417

Not really. Much like playing a necromancer you get bogged down in the increase in turns. And I love playing necromancers with lots of minions.
>>
>>50665352

No? I'm expanding the details because I'm phoneposting and writing long details is hard.

The character offered outsider information, we discussed that and then started heckling the character on being an outsider. Rather than defend her national honor or dignity as a species, she decided to call us assholes and leave it at that. realizing the elf is not going to budge, we talked with the young Taldan squire and opened him up to conversation.

In the end, everyone but the elf was having fun. We tried to have her join in, but she refused. The problem is hers, if she doesn't want to join in than she can just be the third wheel.
>>
>>50665436
There's no consensus on what the 'average' is. Mathematically it's the average roll, rounding down on odd levels, but some people take half the die, and some use half the die plus one.
>>
>>50665407
For when I have fun players who aren't murder hobos. That's why I'm getting rid of this lot.

Generally I have enemies act like they would. In this case the ranger did not act rashly because he was forced to have a week of cool of time during which he was locating the PCs. He sat, formed a plan, and thought things through.

I essentially want PCs to act as if the world around them is not there for them, but a world they are interacting with, and has consequences for actions like murdering and burning someone's family.
>>
>>50665436

It depends. I like to do max + CON at level one and sometimes I add a bit to it. Then the Average rounded up + CON every level after.
>>
>>50665464
....because you were being fucking assholes holy goddamn shit! How the fuck are you this oblivious?
>>
>>50665436
I just do max HP for everything.
>>
>>50665478

You sound like a DM I want to have! What kind of campaigns do you run? I've been yearning for a Mythic since for ducking ever!
>>
>>50665436
Rolling for hp is a meme.
>Playing 5e, some new players in the party
>GM wants to roll for HP, I adamantly say that the RNG could screw someone over and long-term weaken their character
>GM says nah he's sure it'll be fine, but since I'm that worried we can roll twice and take the higher
>Two levels later one of the new players still managed to roll 2 for their HP twice with d8, while the rest of us were rolling near max, and they were a league behind
>GM says 'welll okay I guess we'll stop rolling for HP'

Gee, thanks for not listening to my warning until the thing I was warning about literally happened.
>>
>>50665464
>started heckling the character on being an outsider
>we started acting like assholes, and she treated us like assholes, but it's her fault
I swear, I must be getting baited at this point, people aren't this dens-
>bunch of autists in the /pfg/ threads
Holy shit, maybe you are!
>>
>>50665446
Even then, they should have the option to take a MASSIVE hit, and run away. Like I said, if players dont have agency, what you're enacting is not an encounter, its a slaughter. Even if its justified.

>>50665454
I can see where you'd think that my attitude can lead to power fantasy, but my philosophy is that if death is not the immediate or obvious result of a specific choice then its not useful from a narrative perspective.

>>50665478
Look, Im not saying there shouldnt be consequences. Just that you cannot, in principle, expect players to do anything interesting if you do not give them the opportunity to DO anything. Im not implying that the whole world is for the players, but the act of storytelling inherently is: why are they playing these characters if nothing interesting is going to happen?
>>
>>50665507

We were being assholes... How? Because we didn't want to bother with holding the elf's hand and guide her through the intricacies of Taldan politics when we were having a casual conversation over some brewskis and a very naive squire?

If she wants to keep her ears closed, let her keep her ears closed. Either she opens them up or she drops out and we find another player, one who actually gives a damn about the setting.
>>
>>50665546
>Even then, they should have the option to take a MASSIVE hit, and run away. Like I said, if players dont have agency, what you're enacting is not an encounter, its a slaughter. Even if its justified.
Two players survived and ran, and recovered the naked bodies of their companions.
>>
>>50665531

Heckling, banter, it's all the same. If the player is that thin-skinned than maybe they should find another campaign, otherwise I see no reason the thug and the jaded merc should suddenly find morality?
>>
>>50665556
Nigga how do you go from "We're not explaining anything to you" to "we're explaining everything why aren't you listening" in a single sentence.
>>
>>50665556
>we didn't want to bother with holding the elf's hand and guide her
>If she wants to keep her ears closed, let her keep her ears closed
You're blaming her for being close minded when you weren't inviting.

>>50665583
>It's their character to be an asshole!
I'm glad you're not in my party.
>>
>>50665546
>I can see where you'd think that my attitude can lead to power fantasy, but my philosophy is that if death is not the immediate or obvious result of a specific choice then its not useful from a narrative perspective.
Killing someone's family does not immediately and obviously result in them coming for revenge? Especially if you knew they were powerful?

They killed the sniper's family knowing full well he could do shots from a mile away. Then they got shot from over a mile away. I think killing him family is an obvious cause for the effect of him attempting to kill them.
>>
>>50665602

Implicit explanation is a totally different beast than my character leaning over the table and explaining the state of Taldan politics.
>>
>>50665613
Im not sure its clear that they knew he could specifically one-shot them from space. If that was the case, then Ill drop it, and they were idiots for what they did.
>>
>>50665637
What they knew is he could 1-shot big targets from over a mile away. They had no indication to his max range or if he had a max range, just that it was at least a 1-2 miles.
>>
>>50665581
And, by your logic, why werent they shot when they went back for their companions' bodies?
>>
>>50665612

Whatever, the three of us are having fun and she's just brooding. If she quits I don't care, we'll find someone else!

The beauty of anonymous campaigns, yeah? She leaves, we find someone who clicks, everyone's happy! Except for her of course, but then again that's one happiness versus 5.

What's your username, anon? We might already be playing!
>>
>>50665522
Don't be too flustered about the situation. Sure you were right, but now that person really understands the problem and won't do it again moving forward, something they wouldn't have learned had they taken you on your word.
>>
>>50665655
They played the waiting game and the ranger did not have infinite see through stone. The rogue ended up stealthing and shoving them into a bag of holding in the middle of the night, then getting back in the bag himself before getting taken by the druid.
>>
>>50665654
Alright, whatever. You guys clearly dont get where Im coming from, and with any luck you'll never run into players stupid enough to piss you off again. I will cede that they deserved a lame moonshot TPK.

>>50665682
So you're telling me a guy who can shoot them from space couldnt shoot them because it was dark out?
>>
>>50665556
Because you acted like assholes insulting her? Do you have fucking brain issues?
>>
>>50665672
When you end up being the That Girl of the group because you act like a normal person
>>
File: ToS Colette Brunel.jpg (143KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
ToS Colette Brunel.jpg
143KB, 900x877px
Would you take a Rogue Archetype that makes them super Cha-SAD, but did not give them any spellcasting? Even if it was themed entirely around Starknives and Densa? If I wanted to break the Divine Fighting stuff off of Desna and open it up from "you must be CG", what're some good ways to do that?

Main things to try and do:
>Steal Divine Fighting Technique (Starknives, the Cha-to-hit-and-damage portion) in place of all the URogue finesse stuff
>Steal Oracle's Cha-to-AC, possibly amping it up even more by making it entirely replace Dex
>Give it Versatile Performance of some sort, was initially thinking on locking it to Dance but now I'm unsure
>>
>>50665704
>So you're telling me a guy who can shoot them from space couldnt shoot them because it was dark out?
There is no way to actually give yourself infinite dark vision I have found.
>>
>>50665735
Pathfinder everybody!
>>
>>50665676
Yeah, I guess.
They were also a shaky GM for other reasons though
>>
>>50665731
Colette is worst Tales of girl.
>>
>>50665742
I getcha. It's not easy, you gotta learn somehow.
>>
>>50665672
I'm only in one campaign. It has three players, not four, we're pirates, not Taldans, and you should talk it out with her instead of being a passive aggressive bitch and trying to make things unpleasant so she'll leave.
>>
>>50665761
I was trying to find a character that used throwing weapons and was all Charisma, no Dex or Wis, anon. Not a wide selection of those.
>>
>>50665723

She'll have more fun with someone else, then! Hope she has more luck with another group!

>>50665716

If she can't handle banter from some two canonically scummy characters than fine!
>>
>>50665731
>If I wanted to break the Divine Fighting stuff off of Desna and open it up from "you must be CG", what're some good ways to do that?

Any GM that allows a 3pp homebrew archetype that allows an archetype that does that would just, like, waive the Desna requirement of the feat.
>>
>>50665417
Would it be feasible to make poisonous bees as your eidolons with a Broodmaster? Just stack all the poison you can on someone?
>>
>>50665791
>Player shows interest
>Instantly insulted
>You act shocked when she calls you an asshole and stops trying to engage with you

You are everything wrong with this fucking hobby.
>>
>>50665764

If she wants to join in she needs to make an effort, because none of us need to.
>>
>>50665820
>Makes effort
>Insulted and heckled for it

Yeah, I can't imagine why she stopped trying, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>50665813
Sometimes I think that /tg/ has far more intentional trolls than we realize.
>>
>>50665813

Players are cheap, we'll find someone else and have fun together.

With luck that player will find another group too, and they will be happy.

See how this works?
>>
>>50665820
If you're not willing to expend the effort to be inviting then kick her out.
>>
>>50665820
>makes an effort
>you shut her down
>get upset when she doesn't keep making efforts
>>
>>50665843
Then do that. Kick her out, don't just be an asshole until she leaves.
>>
>>50665843
>this dude samefagging to protect his fragile ego THIS hard
>>
>>50665843
I hope you have shitty games forevermore, faggot. I hope every game you ever join is an unfun, sucking time-sink with shitty DMs and everyone does nothing but insult you.
>>
>>50665844
>>50665845

Nah, she's a cleric. We need that in this leg of the campaign. We'll use her until we don't need to than find someone else.
>>
>>50665839
>not realizing that literally every poster here is trolling and baiting
>>
>>50665880

It is all about the (you)s, delicious currency of the realm.
>>
>>50665873

I'm having fun with two very competent DMs, anon. This girl is the outlier, just more riff-raff not cut out for the campaign.
>>
>>50665916

Gonna be honest, this smug Asshole anon is feasting on (you)s right now.
>>
>>50665880
Probably. But on the other hand, it's /tg/. If there's anywhere to find people lacking all social skills, it's here.

>>50665958
It's very easy to get (you)s in /pfg/. Just say that Quick Runner's Shirt and Jingasa of the Fortunate Soldier were broken and needed to be nerfed.
>>
>>50665976
Too obvious.
>>
>>50665976
>It's very easy to get (you)s in /pfg/. Just say that Quick Runner's Shirt and Jingasa of the Fortunate Soldier were broken and needed to be nerfed.
I personally think Jingasa was bad design because of how common it made itself. In three separate groups more than 60% of PCs were wearing one once affordable.
>>
>>50665958
yeah, but it's also therapeutic to vent your frustrations, so who's really winning here?
>>
>>50666002
The problem with Jingasa was that there was nothing else worth putting in that slot, but they were retards who just nerfed it instead of giving us a meaningful choice.
>>
>>50665997
Well sure, you have to sell it. Like >>50666002 does. Or, there was some anon a while back arguing that the hybrid classes were just gestalts and were all broken.
>>
>>50665976
>It's very easy to get (you)s in /pfg/.

Just say anything about the balance of PoW. A sea of contrary opinions will come at you lightning fast.
>>
>>50666053

Not really, abusing your players and acting smug for doing so seems to be the better way.
>>
>>50666015
By which I mean, argue against the hybrid classes. Arcanist and Shaman excluded, they're very popular.

>>50666053
Speaking of, anyone have overPoWered bingo?
>>
>>50666003

Smug anon?
>>
>>50666106
Nah nigga, dude knows he's pathetic, no amount of (you)'s are gonna fix that
>>
>>50666118

>Guy who wants to have fun
>Is pathetic
>>
>Fetish anon now wants to make a centaur for RotJR

Oh gosh, will it be a boy or girl?
>>
>>50666133
your thirst for (you)'s will never be quenched, my sad nigga
>>
Hey since we're talking about scummy DM practices, I have a story about a previous DM that I want to get your opinions on. It'll come in two parts.

So we start off with a giant city built out of a mountain by dwarves, and our party arrives on somewhat shaky ground, partially good because we helped fight off a skeleton army and partially bad because our party at the time had a young dragon as a companion who was travelling with us to learn about the world. Dragon attempted to help and almost got killed by the Dwarven King for his troubles, which pissed off my Bard character since he was probably the best friend the Dragon had in that party. He promised to leave the Dragon unharmed so long as he promised not to not step foot into the city.

The Dwarven king is later proven to be a total psycho in numerous other ways but my party just kind of brushes it off so as to not incur the wrath of the dude since he has an Artifact that could wipe us all out in an instant if we pissed him off. We end up assisting him with taking down a church that was the other major voice of power on that mountain, but meanwhile he keeps doing stuff that my bard thinks is totally bonkers (rugs made of people who've betrayed him in the past, etc), which makes me say out loud as a player that I might try to become some kind of celebrity there and use that influence to turn the people against the king.

Now know that when I put this plan into action I had told nobody about this other than my character's assistant who'd never rat me out, and the only reason the GM knew was because I told him my plan out of game. Now, before the church from before could be totally destroyed of their influence, they put some kind of spell on my character one day as he was milling about the city and while he was asleep put some kind of orb into his body in such a way that it left no marks. I forget how I found out about it but eventually I did and in a panic got someone to get it out of me.
>>
>>50664225
Sowwhat'sa cclass that you have always wanted to try but nenever get the chance?

Mine is bog standard fighter
>>
>>50665877
That's even shittier.
>>
>>50666153
Futa. Also, Jesus, this guy needs help. Khair, Zeldana, Maxima, Esmera, Ferandru, and now he's working on another.
>>
>>50666156

What should I yearn for then, my nigga?
>>
File: Feild_cera.jpg (74KB, 479x659px) Image search: [Google]
Feild_cera.jpg
74KB, 479x659px
>>50666153
We've already got a dude with a literal bull-cock applying, so female would round things out better.
>>
>>50666179

Seriously; Zeldana and Esmera were great, just keep those two god dammit!

>>50666177

How is that worse? We need healing.
>>
>>50666199

Anon please, the huge-dicked man actually bottoming out on an otherwise "bottomless" girl is my tippy top fetish.
>>
File: This is a goblin.png (203KB, 327x500px) Image search: [Google]
This is a goblin.png
203KB, 327x500px
>>50664872
I started We Be Goblins, and we got appropriately drunk for such an endeavor (read: pretty drunk), and it went better than some of our sessions despite it!
My party actually roleplayed the different Pregenned goblins pretty well, didn't even want to make their own after they saw the pregens, and no arguing was had for who got, and there was appropriate squabbling IC afterwards. I forgot to do some flavor bits since I was pretty out of it at the start, but it's nothing I can't fix~
>>
>>50666204
Because now you're literally just using her for zero of her benefit.

You deserve to lose your cleric and die in a pathetic heap on the side of the road, lungs punctured eyes sliced. And I don't mean just your characters.
>>
>>50666204
>what is Wand of Cure Light Wounds/Infernal Healing

>>50666199
The balance is actually very close. 19 men, 23 women. (Though two women mysteriously disappeared from the list and I haven't added them back.)
>>
This is a hell of our own design.
>>
>>50666204
It's deceptive--if you don't like a player, tell them so and just hire an NPC cleric.
>>
>>50665427
That must've taken a while to figure out.

>Why boner?
>Why never any other time than when the game is going badly?
>Why, boner, why?
>>
>>50666165
can we get a tl;dr?
>>
>>50666199
In all honesty, I'm trying to take some traits of her and tack them onto my dude--it just fits so well.
>>
File: 1474505199998.jpg (55KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
1474505199998.jpg
55KB, 590x590px
>>50666153
>>50666179
>>50666226
There comes a time when, as fun as it is, you need to stop making characters. This is that time. It was, in fact, that time right after Zeldana was made.

This coming from someone who also has too many ideas, and who is greatly amused by the idea of playing a Centaur.
>>
>>50666265
Most of it seems to be irrelevant. The point is that he had a plan to subvert a major NPC, he told the GM, the GM did surgery on the character even though no one knew the character's plan.
>>
>>50666235
>>50666238
>>50666244

Fuck that, we're going to squeeze all we can out of her and then dump that sweet ass. It would be way too awkward to find a new player in this leg of the campaign, and I don't want to ruin the fun of the other players!
>>
>>50666292

>That spoiler

Male or female? I have fancied playing a male centaur too! Especially if it results in other players approaching mine for private roleplaying.
>>
>>50666309
Nice bait asshole-kun.
>>
>>50665877
Wow, you ARE a dick.
>Shuts down someone trying to roleplay
>They stop, as you wanted
>Now you'll kick that person out for not being a team player, but first you get the use you need out of them

You are literally every petty middle-manager I have ever met or heard of.

... sorry "petty middle-manager" is redundant isn't it
>>
>>50666309
>I don't want to ruin the fun for the other players
>Except for the one who clearly is having the least fun because I'm an asshole, what's her problem am I right?

You're the reason that people distrust any and all games, you know that? How hard is it to just have other conversations and not completely fuck over someone else?
>>
I need last names from Nex. Glitterdust sounds like a stripper name
>>
>>50666350
Fungussnatch
>>
File: flirting.jpg (136KB, 1128x637px) Image search: [Google]
flirting.jpg
136KB, 1128x637px
>>50666166
Rubato Bard, actually.

I'm saving 'avowed' for when we get another playtest packet out. Not yet. Not yet. Need viable Barrage first. After that though I'll be saying Avowed.
>>
>>50666350
McBlaster
>>
>>50666324
Male, but the concept was meant for nonsexual adventuring. I just wanted to do a polearm-using plainsman.
>>
>>50666343
Between that and
>Lol my character was evil all along, and now I'm completely fucking over the party but I didn't attack so you're the metagaming assholes even though I admited it to your faces if you attack me over this, and the GM has my back because haha drama.
>>
>>50666375
>viable barrage
Wait, is the current barrage not viable? It seems like it'll do quote a bit of damage + debuffs...
>>
>>50666165
Once my character gets it out of his body, he tries to leave it behind for good, but as it turns out the thing was cursed to him whenever he'd leave it somewhere, so he goes on a quest to remove the curse, as you do. The materials to remove the curse were a little sketchy, I believe a bottle of orphan tears were required but I just brushed it off as my DM being edgy for the sake of comedy, and he continued to gather the ingredients required to remove the curse.

All the while this is happening, my original plan to become popular with the populace was going moderately well, I was nowhere near big enough to be a political figurehead, so I figured I'd have to work different avenues to get to that level of success.

Anyway, the time has come to remove the curse from this object with the Cleric of the group, we make the runes and do the chants and on the one hand, yeah we got rid of the curse, but as it turns out part of that curse was also keeping a demon in that ball. The demon gets out and I end up getting a mystery harp in return. The city guard shows up and arrest me. I play the harp to test it out and it turns out it's an artifact that makes everyone go crazy and kill each other until they're the only one that hears it. While I'm in jail nobody even attempts to rescue me, and my character ends up getting executed after a trial where literally all of the blame is pinned on me for what happened.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, at one point the Church knocked me out and gave me a mystery package that I turned in to the local authorities since it was suspicious, turns out the package was a magical bomb that blew up the officer in charge who was next in line for the throne.

>>50666265
tl;dr my character wanted to subvert the rule of the crazy king and nobody else but him knew what his plans were. NPCs use him to mess with the king but he gets thrown under the bus because of it.
>>
>>50666340
>>50666343

You think I care about your whining? I'll just go back to being anonymous and having fun with my groups. This will all be just another unfortunate bump on an otherwise pleasant voyage.
>>
>>50666402
This.
The only time betrayal is ever acceptable is if the player turns out to be just fine with his PC getting murdered for it--and even then, that's shit you can only do once.
>>
>>50666393
I don't know how you can resist the temptation of an oldschool Shining Force II centaur archer upgrde.

Stick an energy cannon's frame on that big back of yours and pretend you're a tank-destroyer.
>>
>>50666199
Is that still going on? I'd have thought it'd have died by now. did you get the GMs you were looking for? or /d/ms as the case may be
>>
>>50666375

Source on that pic? It looks like Working, but that's a guy I don't recognize!
>>
>>50666418
Never talk again, asshat.
>>
>>50666393

90% of male centaur PCs are approached by a female player for sex, it's bullshit and needs to be stopped!
>>
>>50666450
The new series, WWW.Working. Same franchise, different location.
>>
File: feelzard 2.jpg (63KB, 620x436px) Image search: [Google]
feelzard 2.jpg
63KB, 620x436px
>>50666292
>tfw the fetish characters get more attention than the two you've made
>>
>>50666475

Is it different characters, too? What about Poplar and the others?
>>
>>50666456

Oh, that's where you're wrong.

I've been in these threads since the beginning, I will never stop talking.
>>
File: 1480904877497.png (136KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1480904877497.png
136KB, 500x477px
>>50666480
>your character is only given attention when you meme it, which usually ends up going in a lewd direction
>>
>>50666489
All new characters. Nobody's as good as Poplar, but they're otherwise breddy cute
>>
>>50666480
that's always the case, anon.
Have you not been to drawthreads or the rather short lived"OC" threads in the past year or so?
It's just fetish character wankery.
>>
>>50666292

This makes me morbidly curious on if there's any players you want to see make a second character for RotJR!
>>
>>50666528

>tfw my OC character was one of the few popular non-fetish men in those threads
>>
>>50666540
I want to see what Quinn's player can do, unhitched from Aster.
>>
File: delet this.jpg (14KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
14KB, 480x348px
>>50666518
>>
Tell me pfguys. How to make Kingmaker path more interesting.
>>
>>50666554

Him and Captain Slow are two players I want to see make another character, someone unhinged from another character or trying to act non-sexual and proper.
>>
>>50666582

Remove Nyrissa and focus on making Brevoy and Choral the main driving force of the campaign.
>>
>>50666582

Decide early in if you want to keep the fey shit or not

If so, then ayy lmaos should abduct people and do weird shit all the time

If not then it's polish game of thrones time
>>
File: GENIUS.jpg (155KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
GENIUS.jpg
155KB, 640x720px
>>50666434
>>50666473
I have actually never played any shining force past the first few chapters, much to my own shame. I don't remember why, because I fucking loved it. Making a switch-hitter Centaur would be pretty dank, in-line with those nomads from the old Fire Emblems. A shame that's a mechanical disaster, though.

>>50666480
Such is the life of the unmemed.

I'd also like to amend the statement made here >>50666292
It may have been time for the dude to stop making characters, but that's mostly because I'm sick of people shitting up the threads complaining about them. Why the did >>50666153 call the player out when they have no posts about making a centaur in the thread or in the waiting room? When you pull shit out of nowhere like this, you're the problem, not the anon you're calling out.
>>
>>50666403
Bad scaling, particularly compared to aether rounds/channel/theunarmedone
At level 1 it's goddamn great, make no mistake.

Problem is at higher levels.

By 11th for example, you might fire 3 beams of 6d6. But Barrage has no equipment bonuses possible (so no +5 Collision Linked-Striker here), and your three attacks are now being measured up against MINIMUM four from the other damage dealers (haste applies), who are starting to also hit harder per swing or shot as well.

By that point your 6d6+3 x3 (if you got like, weapon spec, but can't use deadly aim since RTA) is churning out 72 DPR with a bit less reliability than guns and a good deal less damage (who get enhancement bonuses and deadly aim). But, that's it. It's not going to get more attacks, and it's already behind on damage per hit. You're now dealing less than half the HP of a CR-4: basically the minions of an encounter can no longer be dealt with by you.

Now, this wouldn't necessarily be a problem if you COULD scale. I mean, rounds is because one gets equipment to boost, and because one can sink more of their build into it.

The problem is that the weaponless pulse shapes CAN'T do this; they HAVE no scaling options to allow them to keep up. You go from primary damage dealer to secondary around 6th to non-damage-character by 11th if you choose to go the barrage/wrath/blast/chain/etc route.

Sure sure, yeah, yeah you can put some okay debuffs on them.

Except "Fort or Nauseated" is nowhere near as healthy or useful to the party as "it's dead".
>>
>>50666584
Casimir is unhinged from another character though, the shit with Almathea is just in thread.
>>
>>50666629
>Such is the life of the unmemed.
But that's the thing, she was a meme, but when she was released it just, well, went flat.
Anons demanded older women, I gave them a Crow Christman Cake, and no one in /pfg/ cared.

Sure, the IRC guys though it was interesting, but its not the same
>>
>>50666657

That's why I said non-sexual and proper, Casimir is one of the more tame characters I've seen that guy make.
>>
>>50666165
>>50666404
I think the worst part about all of this was that his justification for my bard being the fall guy was because there were spies everywhere for both parties psychically reading people's minds, and that was how the Church knew I didn't like the King. Even though by that logic the king would have knows through his own spy network that I didn't like him either, but he never did anything about it, nor did he take that into account when I said that I had been set up during my trial.
>>
>>50666604
>polish game of thrones time
Ogniem&Mieczem time
>>
>>50666682
Do you have history with him before because the only characters I've seen this guy make are Casamir and Tyran.
>>
>>50666418
>he thinks both are the same guy

>>50666430
one guy pulled this on us, and both him and the GM keep calling me a paranoid whiner for being suspicious of his motives when he now offers to craft all our gear for us and to 'not worry until the final battle with him'.

Like how fucking stupid do you want me to be here?
>>
File: 1456253673947.jpg (62KB, 153x317px) Image search: [Google]
1456253673947.jpg
62KB, 153x317px
>>50666699

He's just trying to stir up shit!
>>
>>50666489
Those are the two leads... It's a uh... toxic relationship in more ways than one, so the 'romantic misunderstandings' are absolutely vicious in this one (it's glorious).

But what we really need to know about is Kisaki....
>>
File: greymane.jpg (110KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
greymane.jpg
110KB, 550x825px
Guy who was trying to stat Greymane last thread here, still torn between Trench Fighter and Slayer w/Gun Training.

While I figure that out, I'm gonna see how well I can adapt him to Golarion. Which deity would he align with most? Which region of Avistan is most like Gilneas? I know alignment-wise he's either LN or a very cranky LG.

What about his Traits?
>>
>>50666480
Hopefully the GM isn't treating this like a popularity contest the way /pfg/ seems to have done.
>>
>Was kinda excited for RotJR
>Make a character, mostly with a placeholder backstory and sheet
>Friends convince me to GM
>Have way more fun as a GM than I do as a player
>Don't think I'll play in games again for a while

RIP Bartran
>>
>>50666629

As the guy who makes characters in question; I'm mostly still making characters because I find it fun. I made Zeldana because it tickled me that the thread called me out on a joke about making a slut paladin; I made Esmera because the thread said 'more milfs for rotjr'. Hell, I have three more characters I planned to make, one of which is a centaur, yes, but I was mostly going to leave them out of /pfg/ because they weren't being made off of something that happened on /pfg/.

I just really like making characters. It's something I enjoy, and the chargen rules for ROTJR are beefy enough to keep me occupied as I keep trying out ideas and seeing what sticks, what I can make a character around, what works with the mechanics I can find. It's science and art and math and inspiration all rolled up together, and it feels great when you manage to pull off something that works just right mechanically, is all properly tied together with fluff, and maybe started with a silly concept ('what if I made a character who was a joke on pro wrestling and beef puns?') that ends with a character that, maybe not the most serious, but still has a good backstory that could be seen in most games.
>>
File: 1449462393095.gif (208KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
1449462393095.gif
208KB, 354x534px
>>50666771

Could you DM a campaign of RotJR for us, anon-kun?
>>
>>50666771
You could always volunteer to be one of the backup GMs
>>
>>50666771
F
Good night, sweet prince
>>
File: proposal.jpg (154KB, 1135x617px) Image search: [Google]
proposal.jpg
154KB, 1135x617px
>>50666450
You need to watch it, anon. While characters are a bit less slapstick broken (but still broken, although sayuri and hime both need hugs badly too) I actually find it a good deal funnier.
>>
One of my players wants to play as a warpriest that only uses his shield as a weapon.

Independently we looked at it and came to the conclusion that it would be terrible for combat, and end up making him function like a cleric with low spell casting.

Trying to think of how to fix it, and I wondering if increasing shield damage and/or reducing shield bashing feat pre-reqs would do it. The feats I am mainly thinking removing the two-handed fighting pre-reqs and giving him improved shield bashing for free.

Any help on this?
>>
>>50666802
>>50666803

I'd severely limit options probably, it wouldn't attract the same kind of players.

1pp only, no gestalt, just comfy 25 PB with anti-feat tax

Still lewd though
>>
>>50666629
I have a good way of switch-hitting, but it requires you to consider "melee" as a final solution you were forced in.

See, I spend most of my time gunning. But if someone forces me into it, I can get one solid hit off, and if that hits, that's when the splash weapon in the shieldboss goes off.

You know; THE LARGE-SIZED FRAG GRENADE.

it's a decent deterrent especially if you have Raging Flux to make it all a knockback punch.
>>
File: 1397507311836.jpg (446KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1397507311836.jpg
446KB, 843x1034px
>>50666857

I'd still play it!
>>
File: goout.jpg (81KB, 1135x628px) Image search: [Google]
goout.jpg
81KB, 1135x628px
>>50666822
Sayuri is love
>>
>>50666889
Ditto over here, assuming a decent day/time.
>>
>>50666870
The best switch hitter I've had was a bow-focussed Cayden Cailean inquisitor, and it mostly was because she could apply bane on her rapier, snagging weapon finesse along the way for versatility. The bow was her main mean of murdering shit, but people who thought she was helpless without one were in for a world of pain.

Mostly because of bane, though.
>>
>>50666857
>1pp only

N-none of Jolly's stuff? Because Vigilante with Jolly's stuff is really one of the few things I'd even consider using in a 1pp only game.
>>
>>50666699
>Do you have history with him before

Kind of? I'd explain more, but the conversation's kind of on other things now.
>>
File: Unacceptable.jpg (132KB, 1133x628px) Image search: [Google]
Unacceptable.jpg
132KB, 1133x628px
>>50666822
>the actual response
>>
File: 1470449749091.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470449749091.gif
550KB, 728x720px
Hey, is Jel-anon around? I'm kind of working out the details on this apprentice of hers and I'm trying to decide if Soulknife/Vigilante is superior to Warlord (Steelfist Commando)/Vigilante for this character.

I'm settling on half-giant, now the only question is what classes I take! Someone that can manifest mind blades, or someone that's just really good at fisting~
>>
>>50666857
I'd probably be MORE interested in that, honestly. I like 3pp, but gestalt kills me on the inside.
>>
>>50666914
N. Jolly's okay, I guess. I just don't really like the extra book-keeping PoW adds to games and systems it adds on top of the system. If Harsk can run through an AP, then so can a decently optimised fighter, and I adapt the AP in consequence, rather than scale up everything.

Really, when I say 'no 3pp', it's mostly because I'm a lazy guy. If a player makes a solid case, I'm always keen on allowing costum feats/3pp material.
>>
>>50666857
You should do it.
>>
Quick question about item crafting/enhancement: if you've got a masterwork weapon, what does it take to make it a straight +1? Do you just find someone and pay them the +1 value (2000gp)? Or get the feat and spend the time/money on it? The rules feel scattered all over. I'm trying to figure it out.
>>
>>50667077
You find someone with the crafting feat and pay them 2,000 GP, and then they work on it for 2 (two) days, most likely, since they can only craft 1k worth of magic items per day.

If you craft it yourself (with the feat), it still takes two days, but you only need to invest 1k gold.
>>
File: appreciate.jpg (128KB, 1132x627px) Image search: [Google]
appreciate.jpg
128KB, 1132x627px
>>50666985
similar, but not quite.
This is the actual scene.
>>
>>50667103
Thanks very much. It's hard to get a bead on all the rules for stuff outside of combat, it feels split across 3 chapters.
>>
File: Chaika Grapes.gif (4MB, 294x524px) Image search: [Google]
Chaika Grapes.gif
4MB, 294x524px
>>50667046
Really, I just want to play a Warlock Vigilante that doesn't suck dick, or even just a Mercurial Duelist without having to worry about competing with PoW/SoP. Even without gestalt, I would probably be down, though it would require altering some character ideas that RotJR spurred on, and I would probably give up on playing a Kitsune, if Yokai isn't a thing.

I really should stop pussyfooting around and get to work on that Brutal Slayer de-PoWering, not that anyone would ever greenlight it.
>>
>>50667143
Chaika-anon, why do you chaika so much?
>>
>>50667121

>tfw you will never refuse a mother's insistence on marrying her daughter
>>
File: Ilya smile.jpg (55KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
Ilya smile.jpg
55KB, 600x335px
>>50667155
Cute girls are cute.
>>
>>50667158

So, you WILL marry a mother's daughter at her insistence?
>>
>>50667143
Same person, I'd honestly allow a dePoWered brutal slayer only if every other player was fine with it
>>
>>50667165

Depends on how desperate the mother is, and how hot the girl is!
>>
File: responsibility.jpg (116KB, 1132x639px) Image search: [Google]
responsibility.jpg
116KB, 1132x639px
>>50667165
>>
File: GGElphOops.png (87KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
GGElphOops.png
87KB, 200x200px
>>50667155
Because she's cute, has excellent faces for every situation, and I like to pretend my homunculus looks and acts similarly to her. Artificial children are my... Not exactly fetish, since they're not for sexual, but I don't know the word I need.

>>50667193
The port was going to literally be a Slayer archetype, but I haven't nailed anything down. It's in the same bin as the Starknife rogue and triple-resource-pool spell-less Magus.
>>
>>50667252

Your jam?
>>
>>50666857
I'd be more interested in this than standard ROTJR
>>
>>50667252
I call those sort of things my weakness
>>
>>50667247

Holy shit, who is this girl? She's adorable!
>>
>>50664225

I'm gonna do something stupid.

Gents, 7s and 2s decide what my RotJR character is.
>>
>>50667380
A sentient horse pussy with retractable fox cock.
>>
>>50667380

Male Human fighter.
>>
>>50667380
vow of poverty chained monk
>>
File: lies.jpg (151KB, 1130x627px) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
151KB, 1130x627px
>>50667327
same girl as earlier. Miyakoshi, from Working!!
>>
>>50667429
Don't we have at least 2 of those?
>>
>>50667380
Catfolk fighter|alchemist VMC barbarian
>>
File: relatively.jpg (82KB, 1101x637px) Image search: [Google]
relatively.jpg
82KB, 1101x637px
>>50666890
>>
>>50667380

Woman who casts magic with her exercise ball sized tits.
>>
>>50667380
>Gents, 7s and 2s decide what my RotJR character is.
On what roll? Or is it post numbers?
>>
>>50667380
Kitsune!
>>
>>50667380
Warder||Kitsune Trickster U Rogue.
7 is Kitsune, 2 is Human with Racial Heritage.
>>
>>50667046
I gotta ask; extra book-keeping compared to what?

I can't imagine you mean compared to psionics, let alone to standard spellcasters?

Technically the Avowed or the burn-avoidance kineticists (Avant-Garde) would have less bookkeeping.
>>
>>50667380

A commoner
>>
>>50667380

A dutiful centaur lady knight, retired from the business and sent to become a broodmare in Sandpoint!
>>
>>50666857
while I adore gestalt (from an... uh... assembly, point of view?) I certainly understand and would be into this.
>>
File: ORE NO UTA O KIKE!.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ORE NO UTA O KIKE!.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>50667380
Nekki Basara
>>
>>50667524
Although I gotta ask; 1pp only even if, like, a kineticist?

Because that one's kinda unplayable in those cases.
>>
>>50667523

This!
>>
>>50667380

A man who crushes his foes with his pert and juicy Solid Snake ass.
>>
>>50667476
The male humans are Khair, Omza, Casimir, Corwin, Ricktor, Caelum, Rubio and Gallius. It's possible that Rubio and Gallius are both fighters, but I don't think any of the others are.
>>
>>50667509
Not compared, on top of.
>>
>>50667380

One of Amalthea's godly children.
>>
File: 1409929507763.jpg (59KB, 709x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1409929507763.jpg
59KB, 709x1062px
>>50667380
A retired Ulfen man who rolled into Sandpoint one day, and views Ameiko as a surrogate daughter, since she reminds him of his daughter who was killed in a Raid gone horribly wrong.
>>
>>50667380
Kobold Broodmaster Summoner
>>
>>50667562
Gallius is a Fighter, Rubio is a Cavalier.
>>
>>50667587
WE HAVE A WINNER!
>>
>>50667491

This >>50667380

Give us a girl with massive tits and a lustful frame, an Avowed tied to the Fae and a shameless size queen who is nonetheless looking to settle down with a stud!
>>
>>50667595
So a fighter with a fancy horse.
>>
>>50667587
>7
We have ourselves a winner!
We Old People party now!
>>
>>50667535
>tfw Seventh Moon IMMEDIATELY comes on in your head, complete with the untouched guitar playing on its stand in the OP of M7...

I can't think of a more capable Bard in all of media. That sonofabitch literally turned an entire enemy fleet into literally-mid-orgasm fangirls on his side within the space of a single song IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING FIGHT.

no fucking wonder the windmereans eventually used that shit to take over planets.
>>
>>50667598
>>50667587

0s and 9s decide his class. Dubs overturn the old choice.
>>
>>50667627
HOLY LONELY NIGHT!

Basara is gr8 m8
>>
>>50667631
Promethean Alchemist||Magus
>>
>>50667631
Broodmaster Summoner
I am assholes
>>
>>50667631
1pp Kineticist || Chained Rogue
>>
>>50667631
Skald||Hunter
>>
>>50667631
Wilder||Bloodrager
>>
>>50667631
Commoner|Wizard

If dubs, he wuz kangz instead of ulfen
>>
>>50667631
Skald||Warlord
>>
>>50667659
Sorry mate, Not a gestalt

>>50667670
this is winner
>>
File: kamina.png (597KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
kamina.png
597KB, 1600x900px
>>50667627
I can think of one bard that can potentially match him

Perform Oratory so good it keeps giving Morale bonus a decade after his death
>>
>>50667673
>Absolute MADman
>>
>>50667631
Warden || Dragon Blood Chemist Alchemist.
>>
>>50667631
Warder/Occultist (from Radiance House)
>>
>>50667690
I didn't see him herd space whales.

And the character the player rerolled go hard mind controlled in the second arc.
>>
>>50667631
Vanilla Fighter||Brutal Slayer/Bushi Stalker
>>
>>50667615
Not even that, really--went for Daring Champion.
The thought strikes me that maybe I should play up his impoverished status more.
>>
File: ozmasammich.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ozmasammich.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>50667690
But can listening to a mere tape of it save you from pineapple salad?
>>
>>50667684
>>50667631
>>50667587

Alrighty He's an ulfen dude who likes Ameiko be cause she looks abit like his dead daughter

Is Skald| Hunter
>>
>>50667741
Perhaps his wife was a tian girl?
>>
File: [Loud Sweating].jpg (40KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
[Loud Sweating].jpg
40KB, 225x225px
>>50667703
meant for>>50667670
I just hope there is a way to make this less MAD
>>
>>50667745

His wife was a tian boy.
>>
>>50667741
Wait what is RotJR?
I thought Ameiko was in Rise of the Runelords only
>>
File: 1481478510584.jpg (12KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481478510584.jpg
12KB, 425x300px
>>50667754
>>
File: leaves on the vine.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
leaves on the vine.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>50667745
Makes sense.
And perhaps it was somehow his fault/he feel responsible for his daughter's death, which caused them to break up?
>>
>>50667777

Well mister lucky. Ameiko is in both! Jade Reagent takes place 4 years after Runelords.
>>
>>50667777
>I thought Ameiko was in Rise of the Runelords only
She is THE pivitol character of Jade Regent.
RotJR is a gestalt game someone is making where they start off in Book 1 of Runelords, the go straight into Jade Regent
>>
>>50667778

they look so similar, you can hardly tell the difference from behind.
>>
>>50667777
>Wait what is RotJR?
Take RotRL and Jade Regent.
Misce. Da. Signa.
>>
File: 1481478630026.jpg (29KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1481478630026.jpg
29KB, 400x267px
>>50667811
I won't make that mistake again/
>>
>>50667380

You know what? This might be fun! Let me get in on this action, Been feeling a bit bankrupt on characters as of late.

2s and 6s determine character concept!
>>
>>50667777
Return of the Jedi: Remastered or REVENGANCE
>>
File: SevenSamurai_3_L.jpg (25KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
SevenSamurai_3_L.jpg
25KB, 450x338px
>>50667754
>a tian boy
>>
>>50667841
Literal meme|fetish
>>
>>50667845
>I did College Pod Racing y'know
>>
>>50667841

Blatant fetish character built entirely on using that fetish to function!
>>
>>50667841
A Catfolk who is actually a literal cat, done via the spheres Transformation feat.
>>
File: tumblr_mkn4qmFzRV1qd4q8ao1_500.jpg (89KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkn4qmFzRV1qd4q8ao1_500.jpg
89KB, 500x462px
>>50667841
Ruthless Monster Hunter
>>
File: Don't fuck with this senator!.gif (412KB, 360x271px) Image search: [Google]
Don't fuck with this senator!.gif
412KB, 360x271px
>>50667867
DON'T FUCK WITH THIS EMPEROR!
>>
>>50667841
A disgraced detective who pissed off the wrong corrupt politician, fleeing from Korvosa
>>
>>50667841

Virginal shepherdess learning how her voluptuous figure brings intense desires in the male folk of Sandpoint!
>>
>>50667841
An old Oracle of Desna with eyes on Koya, wanting to take her to see the world!
>>
>>50667841
Camp gay shelynite, wants to help others to become more fabulous through his knowledge of make-up.
>>
>>50667894
>Midichlorians, son
>>
>>50667882

Okay, he or she's got a fetish.

Now let's ship him a fetish! Give us fetishes!
>>
>>50667920
Grannies. You want to fuck Koya.
>>
>>50667882

FUCK!

i knew this was a bad idea...

3 and 0s for the fetish.
>>
>>50667917
>Force! The DNA of the soul!
>>
File: TinfoilAl.jpg (40KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
TinfoilAl.jpg
40KB, 350x347px
>>50667886
>mfw one post short

FUCK
>>
>>50667934
I replied and got a 3 here.>>50667933
>>
>>50667934
Metal Gear Rising: Revengance
>>
>>50667920
lactation
>>
>>50667934

Size queen!

They lust for huge members, regardless of the source!
>>
File: 1481490930259.png (306KB, 720x626px) Image search: [Google]
1481490930259.png
306KB, 720x626px
>>
>>50667934
DFC
>>
>>50667934
scat.
>>
>>50667947

you cant just be retroactive about this shit.

>>50667934
TF
>>
>>50667934
Constructs. They don't like real people, but they want a sufficiently realistic imitation.
>>
>>50667934
Tentacles!!!
>>
>>50667934
Tentacles
>>
>>50667934
Getting cucked
>>
>>50667994
Son, I was the first reply before he even called for 3s and 0s. That should count.
>>
>>50668003

thank god something normal-ish
>>
File: 1410394694197.jpg (113KB, 760x800px) Image search: [Google]
1410394694197.jpg
113KB, 760x800px
>>50668003
>robofetish
Eh, i've heard weirder
>>
>>50668003
>>50667882

So a fetish character built entirely around constructs...

Well, its better than basing it off of my own.
>>
File: Shield_Medic.png (226KB, 357x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shield_Medic.png
226KB, 357x400px
One of my players wants to play a warpriest or cleric that uses a shield, and only a shield, as a weapon and will be the group's healer.

I have no idea how to make this happen, and hoping you guys can give guidance.

I'd rather only 1pp, but I am willing to bend that rule as he already threw out his original character concept for the group.
>>
>tfw I've already got a popular character in RotJR
>tfw my creative juices are stirring

What are some male character concepts you desperately want to see, either in general or as a kink? Help me arouse you!
>>
File: YAMEROOO.jpg (44KB, 944x461px) Image search: [Google]
YAMEROOO.jpg
44KB, 944x461px
>>50668047
>we will never get this campaign in Guild Wars 1
>>
>>50668020
>>50668047
It can't just be robot girls, senpai, it's gotta be a construct that is sufficiently close to appearing to be an actual girl.
>>
>>50668070

Confident/ aggressively gay man that isn't beefcake.
>>
>>50668067
Heavy Metal Shield, Shield Bash, That one Shielded Fighter Brawler for a few levels
>>
File: 1481508437965.jpg (8KB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481508437965.jpg
8KB, 193x200px
>this whole thread
>>
>>50668070
Camp gay make-up artist. Use the Warpainter Skald from Blood of Beasts (It is in the Gripli section but isn't a racial archetype for them)
>>
>>50668104

i think it was a fun idea untill this asshole >>50667882
ruined it.
>>
>>50668099
Just multi-class between that and cleric?
>>
File: Prime-arcee-s0-e---closeup.jpg (41KB, 606x406px) Image search: [Google]
Prime-arcee-s0-e---closeup.jpg
41KB, 606x406px
>>50668089
>not wanting to bone robobabes
What are you, gay?
>>
New thread

>>50668130
>>50668130
>>50668130
>>50668130
>>
>>50668105
>>50668095

Oh gosh, this is getting a little hot and heavy!
>>
>>50668140
PAGE 6 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: 1478651532727.png (270KB, 503x417px) Image search: [Google]
1478651532727.png
270KB, 503x417px
>>50668140
End yourself, my dude.
>>
>>50665873
You sound like a petty bitch anon
>>
Part of the rulebook implies that casters can put in time and research to create new spells? Does anyone have experience with this idea? There are absolutely no guidelines presented, besides it needs to take a week and 1000gp per level and a number of spell craft checks.

Also, can a divine caster research and learn a spell outside of their class? Like a bard learn something off the cleric list.
Thread posts: 423
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.