[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 447
Thread images: 70

File: 60342201_p0.jpg (1006KB, 1200x808px) Image search: [Google]
60342201_p0.jpg
1006KB, 1200x808px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Light Party Edition

What is your ideal four person party composition?

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old thread: >>50639236
>>
Still hanging around for any help on >>50645798 please and thanks! :)
>>
File: 1447258809417.jpg (268KB, 777x578px) Image search: [Google]
1447258809417.jpg
268KB, 777x578px
>>50646348
>What is your ideal four person party composition?

Big meaty tank, suave asshole with a silver-tongue, the dork with huge tits and a huge spellbook and the anal-retentive cleric.

Cleric is actually an apostate, the tank is banging the dork and the suave asshole's running away from an arranged marriage.
>>
>>50646348
Fuck you and fuck your bullshit. You're half the reason for /pfg/' terrible rep. Delete that image. Now.
>>
>>50646401
pls no bully
>>
>>50646389
>>50645798

Hey, friend!

You need Paizo-only material, yes? Well well, why don't you check out the Bloodrager?

>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/hybrid-classes/bloodrager

The Bloodrager is essentially a magical barbarian, a potent melee combatant with a bloodline that expresses itself in magical abilities that include, most notably, Elemental (with "Water" being "Ice"): http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/hybrid-classes/bloodrager/bloodrager-bloodlines/paizo---bloodrager-bloodlines/elemental

No heavy armor? No problem! The Bloodrager gets an archetype that gives you Heavy Armor, and after a smidgeon of leveling you'll be able to move around in it at 40 feet per round! http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/hybrid-classes/bloodrager/archetypes/paizo---bloodrager-archetypes/steelblood
>>
>>50646348
Why is the little tiefling girl not wearing panties. She'll get cold.
>>
>>50646348
>The eyes on that cleric are seriously disturbing.
>4 person party
Healer, Tank, Utility, Damage

Alternatively, I've had a wonderful game with Thrallherd, Ranger Thrall, Rangers Awakened Animal Companion, Bard Thrall
>>
File: 60307794_p0.png (2MB, 1133x1000px) Image search: [Google]
60307794_p0.png
2MB, 1133x1000px
>>50646401
Why? Are you triggered by anime?

What kind of shop would your character run/work in, /pfg/?
>>
Is it just me or is the Weather sphere in Spheres of Power pretty useless? Thematically it is really cool, but from what I can tell it requires you to wait like 3 rounds atleast before you can do any sort of notable stuff with it and by then combat is over anyways.

Is it just some out of combat fluff or what?
>>
>>50646464
I think anon is just triggered at the unrelated retarded fetish picture.
>>
>>50646464

>Implying he doesn't already run a shop.
>>
>>50646435
Hey!

While I am familiar with the bloodrager (actually playing as a Spelleater archetype right now in our current campaign), I totally forgot there was a heavy armor based archetype. I'll be sure to check that one out in detail. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
>>
>>50646348
WIZARD
CLERIC
FIGHTER
ROGUE

Avowed
Stalker
Warder
Incanter
>>
>>50646348
Bard
Bard
Bard
Skald
>>
>>50646348
I'd like some party that covers melee damage, ranged damage, some debuff/BFC, buff/support, social skills, knowledges, Disable Device/trapfinding, arcane or similar utility and probably some divine.

No idea on the specifics though. Probably has an OD/ZS, a jolly-lock and maybe a HB/ES U.Rogue.
>>
Barbarian
Bloodrager
Skald
Slut
>>
File: 1481370273296.jpg (774KB, 1372x3016px) Image search: [Google]
1481370273296.jpg
774KB, 1372x3016px
So i'm thinking of making a Shepherd turned Druid (Or vise versa.) and i don't much like animal companions. What kind of Domains work well with druids?
>>
What are ways to make more enemies provoke AoOs?
>>
>>50646624
T H I C C
>>
>One player killed another trying to amputate her arm with his shocking grasp charged sword
Comedy.
>>
>>50646646
making them prone is a good one.
>>
File: tumblr_njggcuHycU1u9j0rco1_500.gif (433KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njggcuHycU1u9j0rco1_500.gif
433KB, 500x269px
What are your thoughts on Automatic Bonus Progression, /pfg/? I'm considering using the rule for my upcoming campaign but I've never seen it in action.
>>
>>50646504
...and Acrobat!
>>
>>50646646
Trip is a good one, if you can make it work.

Greater Trip and Vicious Stomp combine for two AoOs when you trip someone.
>>
>>50646735
My group tried it, it's actually not all that great assuming your DM keeps loot consistent with WBL.
>>
>>50646735
I really like it simply because I don't like the look of Belt of X, Headband of X, Cloak of Resistance, Ring of Protection, etc on my character sheet.
>>
What sort of Inquisitions would Desna grant? I like the Oblivion Inquisition, but I'm also considering just taking the Travel domain for that sweet +10 ft movement speed.
>>
>>50646735
I (and my group) like it very much. Stops you from needing to throw boring loot at your group and allows you to make magical items more special. Also makes you not need to deck enemies out in their own magical items.
>>
>>50646624
>Shepherd
But you don't want an animal companion? Are you sure you don't want to change that to farmer (or similar) turned druid?

>Animal Domain
Grants companion. Nope.

Community Domain is alright. Protection Domain (Protect the folk!) is great defensive buffer. Farmer idea can take plant domain, sub domain growth.

Might be better to go Oracle for spells or Ranger/slayer for melee. Too much of druid is focused on the companion
>>
>>50646646
Command them to move around
>>
>>50646735
"The automatic bonuses are often more beneficial than that reduction in wealth, but characters have less flexibility, so the advantages and disadvantages balance out."

Innate Item Bonuses are better for those that still want the bonuses in some form from items
>>
So how likely is it that simultaneous KOs happen in any given session? They're a relatively common staple in other media, but with the turn based progression of Pathfinder and other TTRPGs I can only think of a few ways to make that happen, all on the same turn.
>>
>>50646805
Yeah but loot that just boosts your stats is boring
>>
>>50646735
It seems kinda janky to me. The whole attunement thing I find weird as shit, and all the bonuses to stats are STILL fucking ENHANCEMENT, meaning all those +whatever spells like bull's strength are still fucking useless.

I wanna try the Paragon system from Worlds of Power sometime though. It's a similar thing, but the stat bonuses are untyped, you get to choose if you want mental or physical stuff, and your necessary pluses (Like +weapon, etc) are just permanently on rather than some weird attuning system.
>>
>>50646857
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/inquisitor/inquisitions/inquistions---paizo/recovery-inquisition
>>
Base Dirty Trick Stuff:
>Improved Dirty Trick
>Greater Dirty Trick
>Dirty Trick Master
>Quick Dirty Trick

Dirty Trick Styles:
>Kitsune Style
>Kitsune Tricks
>Kitsune Vengance
>Cloak & Dagger Style
>Cloak & Dagger Subterfuge
>Cloak & Dagger Tactics

Feats to get Styles:
>Weapon Style Mastery
>Combat Expertise
>Weapon Focus
>Vital Strike
>Improved Steal (so C&D Subterfuge doesn't provike AoO)

Base Feats:
>Weapon Finesse
>Piranha Strike
>Two Weapon Fighting
>Improved Two Weapon Fighting
>Greater Two Weapon Fighting
>Combat Reflexes
>Combat Stamina

Feats: 22

A Human Fighter gets 22 feats, so this properly come to fruition until level 20.

Why is being good at dirty trick so hard?

On the plus side whenever an enemy provokes an AoO they become Dazed and Nauseated for 1d4 rounds, plus something they're holding gets stolen. The build gets free Dirty Tricks whenever one would normally get sneak attack dice. It can replace any number of attacks in a full attack with dirty tricks using combat stamina. It can upgrade dirty trick to debilitating things (like nauseated & dazed). Plus a bunch of other dirty trick stuff.

Man though is this feat heavy.
>>
>>50646805
>>50646735

Most DMs including good ones, often would rather not bother with keeping track though. Auto Progression allows a DM to sake fuck it to balancing items and just through in fun ones. When I DM, this is usually what I want.

The Auto progression is good, but do NOT use it even if one of your members is newer. And that's a solid rule, just don't.
>>
>>50646866

Can druid access those domains? I thought they were limited to elements, animals, and terrain.
>>
>>50646902
Am I missing something here? This doesn't seem very good
>>
>>50646917
Why wouldn't you suggest it for newer players? I'd expect it to make things easier rather than harder.
>>
From yesterday's game:
>Night Terror Vigilante
>Approach an enemy camp we can hear a bit away
>I don't believe in splitting the party or stealing the spotlight, but I was specced into stealth and mobility and the plan was to sneak in, get their numbers and details, and escape
>Go in, approach through bushes, they dropped some perfume and I failed a fort save, had to choose to either cough or be sickened
>I'm a professional, gotta keep silent
>Get closer, roll stealth again
>Nat 1
>Whole camp gets alerted, it's nine people vs one of me
>It's okay I can get out of this, if I win initiative I can just bolt because I have 40ft movespeed and hide in plain sight
>Lose initiative, get clothes pinned to a tree by a crossbow bolt
>Try and swift action jump away, with a strength check to tear clothes, if I passed I could take the AoOs and still run
>Fail
>Okay I'm stuck but I can try and hide in plain sight again and still avoid attacks
>Nat 1
>A round passes, get beaten up
>Next round, try the same things
>Strength check to escape: Fail, Stealth check: Nat 2
>Character had 6hp left and had to pretend to beg the bandits to spare her to buy time for the rest of the party to arrive

I have no idea how she's going to live this down when the party rescues her.

Stealth and scouting are total memes, remember that, /pfg/.
Leave it to familiars and psicrystals only.
>>
Had to cancel a game today
Player's sister died.
>>
>>50646956
I'm not that guy, but I'd imagine that you don't want to instill a sense of laziness or misunderstanding about how the system works if you're planning on reverting back to "everyone just buy your own gear now" later on.
>>
>>50646934
It isn't, but it's the kind of thing a Good aligned deity obsessed with travel might grant.
>>
>>50646995
F
>>
>>50646449
Might be a dragon-descendant girl, horns and fire and all.
Could also be why she's without, already nice and warm and looking to add to her 'hoard' but only taking those who she catches looking, like you even while flying around.
>>
>>50646735
Automatic Bonus Progression is a very good idea in principle with poorly thought out execution.

Pros:
>Players don't need to sell the cool loot the GM hands out to afford all the stuff they need to keep their stats on par
>Frees up the slots needed for the default gear for actually interesting magic items instead
>No more boring items of +X that do nothing else

Cons:
>Way too rigid in the way it mandatorily spends your WBL for you. Martials want the physical stat boost before the mental one, casters and black blade maguses and other things don't care about weapon attunement, many players have no interest in natural armor, etc

I'd definitely recommend GMs use a more flexible variant of it.
>>
>>50646995
Our condolences.
>>
>>50646348
Ideal would be a wizard/sorcerer, a meatshield melee, a rogueish type, and a ranged type. Healing is important too, but you could have like, a hybrid role (Druid, Cleric, etc)

What are some neat ways to do natural attack builds aside from, say, a druid?
I'd like some decent 1st and 3rd party options, since it's less for a game and more for messing around and making a character.
>>50646464
Uhm, probably some kind of pet/animal store. My main character's a more animal-focused Druid.
>>
>>50646995
May she rest in peace, man.
>>
>>50646910
Any thoughts on this? Is this delving too deep into dirty tricks?
>>
>>50646995
;_;7
>>
>>50647008
Ah I see what you mean. I'm probably just going for the Travel domain anyway so I can ignore rough terrain from my own spells with Agile Feet
>>
>>50647027
There's that "internal WBL" thing in the pastebin. How's that in practice?
>>
>>50646624

>Druid
>Not Oracle

Shepherds are classic godly folk, anon!
>>
>>50646995
Sorry to hear that.
I hope that player is holding up well enough
>>
File: 60327817_p0.png (1MB, 802x1194px) Image search: [Google]
60327817_p0.png
1MB, 802x1194px
Is this too modern, /pfg/?
>>
>>50646995
Rough, man. Sorry to hear that
>>
>>50646624
>So i'm thinking of making a Shepherd turned Druid (Or vise versa.) and i don't much like animal companions.
>Shepard
>without a sheep dog
>not even a sheep pig
>Or just a smart Ram
srsly?
>>
Would anybody mind looking over the large amount of homebrew races I made? I tend to consider balance secondary to a fun idea, and all but two or so of my players have agreed on that. That being said, I want to have at least a rough semblance of balance as a couple players have strong opinions on balance, and I at least understand that things camot be too imbalanced, so any input you have is great.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mG6AHGLXe0bARFfpzO2YuKtA9q95Day8cIBnjFVOv3Y/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>50646995
Press F to pay respects

F
>>
File: angelic heavy knight.jpg (88KB, 850x760px) Image search: [Google]
angelic heavy knight.jpg
88KB, 850x760px
>>50647027
>I'd definitely recommend GMs use a more flexible variant of it.

Can we talk about this for a sec? What are some ideas for making it better?

First thoughts: Decide whether you want mental or physical bonus earlier. Option to trade weapon attunement for something more caster related, maybe put pearls/runestones of power into the progression?
>>
One of my players is swapping to Gunslinger now that his Alchemist is dead.

At level 5, any specific things I should direct him to so he can compete with the Path of War martial guys and the Sphere caster in the party?
>>
>>50647130
>>50646624
>>50646866

Granted I prefer not having Animal Companions, But if there isn't good options for them i can still do it. And i get that it makes a lot of thematic sense.

I dunno, i guess i'm just looking for options.
>>
>>50647125
For a standard PF setting? Not too much, no. Gives off a sort-of nobility vibe, so,it could be higher-class clothing without any of the fancy rumples or whatever
>>
>>50647153
Bolt Ace is the only decent thing for that class.

There is nothing he can do to keep up with PoW martials without having access to maneuvers.
>>
>>50647153
Any reason he's not playing a Desperado Warlord?
>>
>>50647149
That's literally all I do. You can swap mental and physical stat order, and in place of a magic weapon, you can get a spherestaff, a pearl, or a runestone. The players've never complained.

I don't really know what do with psicasters, but fortunately nobody's actually wanted to play one in my games.
>>
>>50646995
Oof. Tell ya what, though - now is the time to be there for them. When you lose someone close to you like that, the worst place you can be is alone. I don't even want to think about how I'd feel if that happened to me and my friends weren't there to see me through.

You can't bring their sister back, but you can damned well show them you care.

And when they're ready to play that game again? To remind themselves of happier days? You had better have those dice ready.
>>
>>50647215
The timing sucks real bad
Before Christmas like this?
Damn.
>>
>>50647125
Not really, considering that Pathfinder's kind of schizoid about what their characters wear--early editions had the stock "Taldan" image wearing a 19th-century suit.
>>
>>50647136
I'm not the best to judge balance, but I think they all look pretty neat
>>
>>50647090
...Huh. I wrote that. I had no idea someone put it in the pastebin until you pointed it out.

So yeah, I'm biased, but I like that.

It's a bit older than what I use at the moment, and I'm also not the one who came up with it (just the one who wrote that version of the pastebin), but yeah.

I later decided on:
>How this interacts with magic item crafting: it doesn't. Crafting discounts other wondrous items but not these 'virtual' ones.

And sometimes depending on the campaign I change '75% WBL virtual budget' to 0.8.

There aren't real guidelines on how much actual gold to give to your players with this, because I like the fact it lets me be more generous since they can't spend extra gold on stat boost items anymore.
>>
The perfect party loading would seem to be;
Paladin
Cleric
Wizard/sorceror/arcanist
Bard
This gives you a shit ton of options while also covering basically all roles. Only downside i can see is that antimagic would seriously fuck the party.
>>
>>50647149
Well, there used to be a homebrew "internal WBL" system in the pastebin like >>50647090 mentioned but I can't seem to find it anymore. The jist of it was you had ~75% of WBL as innate, meaning you just spent it on the bonuses/effects without needing the physical items. The other 25% of WBL was physical items. There were rules like being able to redistribute 1/3 of the 75% every level up, with no more than 1/2 of the 75% going toward one "item". It was a neat idea that I think worked out better than ABP, though I've never heard of either be in use for a game.
>>
>>50647159

Moses was a Shepherd, so was David.

What this suggests is a divine class.
>>
>>50647250
Druid is a divine class to you know.
>>
>>50647170
>>50647172
He doesn't want to touch PoW.

He said he's fine with "everyone else going super saiyan but I want to just be a dude"
>>
>>50647173
Cognizance crystal would work for manifesters. It's basically the same thing.
>>
>>50647090
>>50647232

Oh yeah, in the pastebin I also refer to the custom magic item creation table, but I'd recommend being much stricter about anything made using the table that isn't an existing item.
The creation table is a GM tool, not a player one.
>>
>>50647298
Well it sounds like he is okay with not being able to keep up then.
>>
>>50647236
Some Ranged DPS would be good too, assuming the Paladin and the Cleric are both melee. The Bard could be an archer, but it's a bit restrictive.
>>
>>50647298
He's fucked then. If he doesn't want to "go super saiyan" and just shoot shit, that's fine. He's just giving up the right to complain later.
>>
>>50647159
>>50647250

Ooh! Ooh! You want a shepherdess with a massive ass, right? Well, remember when we revealed the race with the greatest glutes was the Demon-Blooded Tiefling? Well, consider being a hooved goat-horned girl with all the trappings of a Paladin (high strength, high Charisma) and maybe an adorably pure and sweet view on her origins; she's not demon-spawn, she's just half satyr! Besides, she fits right in with the herd, they're calm around her!

Doesn't have anything to do with being a Chosen One Paladin exuding an aura of calm, no siree.
>>
>>50647300
Wouldn't it make more sense to just give them more pp straight up?
>>
>>50647320
>>50647349
Yeah, I just want to let him know the options in case he ever regrets it.

I'm a pretty lenient DM and allow each player to completely re-roll ONCE.
>>
>>50647300
Because of how power point math works, cognizance crystals are overpriced and way worse than pearls of power.

Manifesters never need to worry about running out of slots for a lower level power and wasting a higher level slot to manifest it.

A level 6 wizard will have maybe 4~5 level 1 slots, a level 6 psion can manifest fifty level 1 powers if they so chose.
>>
>>50647169
>>50647228
So would it work for a Half-Tian/Half-Chelish/Molthuni? He may or may not be a character for RotJR.
>>
>>50647153
Make sure he has papercartridges, rapid reload and, if using twohanded guns the proper archetype (musketeer I think), that his reload is a free action. With rapid shot and his first iterative he will deal very reliable and steady damage. If he is interested he could go down the "reach with ranged weapons" tree to give him a little Bit of combat utility.
Make sure he is aware that he will be a damage monkey first and foremost. And make sure to reward him with grit when he does cool stuff.
What he will not do: Interesting innate effects like his former alchemist or his fellow PoW/caster friends
>>
>>50647308
So have you used the system? How do players like it? Anything you would change about it? How are physical and internal item slots handled?
>>
>>50647349
Let him--Saiyans get the screen time, but Krillin got the best girl.
>>
>>50647298
Tell him he is Yamcha
>>
>>50647381
Seems legit, yeah. They're proto-Prussia, after all, so some kind of suit works--and the more bling and medals to hang on it, the better.
>>
>>50647428
But he wouldn't even be Krillin, because even Krillin got a Power-up on Namek.
He'd be Yamcha
>>
>>50646624

Is this a character for RotJR, or something else?

Because if gestalt and 3pp is on the table than oooh boy do I have some ideas.
>>
>>50647428
Yeah, but Krillin's a Brutal Slayer Stalker or a Vigilante Stalker; aka "not super-saiyan, but still a badass".
>>
>>50647298
>super saiyan
I get that PoW has a bit of a numbers issue sometime, but what exactly does he mean by "super saiyan"?
>>
>>50647463

I already have 3 characters for RotJR, i don't need any more.

But speak your ideas, i might throw it into another game.
>>
>>50647483
Presumably he just wants to be 'that damn good' rather than pulling anime moves and superpowers out of his arse.
>>
>>50647358

please anon, that kind of ass is not born, that is a cultivated posterior
>>
>>50647421
I'm a generous GM, so I say all the internal items are slotless. This does lead to PCs being able to 'wear' more things.

I haven't heard any complaints from players, but it's a small sample size, so who knows.
For campaigns with higher level starts I also sometimes make an example list of what you could spend your innate WBL on.
Here's an example, at level 8 with 80% WBL, you have an innate budget of 26400 and you can spend it on:
4000 +2 physical score enhancement bonus
4000 +2 mental score enhancement bonus
8000 +2 weapon enhancement or equivalent
4000 +2 resistance to saves
4000 +2 armor enhancement or equivalent
2000 +1 deflection bonus to AC
400 spare for mysteries

>Anything you would change about it?
Probably? It would need some adjustment depending on the group, and I'm sure it's not a perfect system, but I think it works nicer than default gold or ABP.
>>
>>50647483
He, and some of my other players, are under the impression that Path of War is overpowered and seems "anime as fuck" because they've never seen the horror that is high level magic.
>>
>>50647536

You think Tieflings are born with that ass? They're born with the potential for greatness, and through vigorous walking and exercise they may bring the full power of their potential posteriors to the surface!
>>
>>50647506
Why not be That Damn(er) good, and rather than go anime just nab some nifty shit from it, avoiding the anime stuff?
More importantly, don't all characters hit that threshold eventually?
>>50647538
I don't get that. Like, there's some,issues with it but picking up some utility and a bunch of neat stuff is fun. Stuff like that roar ability from Chimera Soul is fun
>>
>>50647614
Don't forget all the squats.
>>
>>50647614

Nay, it is the strength of humanity that bears such a Calipygian creature. No demon, devil, or even angel can hope to match it.
>>
>>50647538
Realizing that PoW is acceptable takes a deeper interest in what the system does on both a meta level and gameplay than most players take. They want to sit down, do the in character role play thing, beat up some guys and hang out with friends.
These people don't care if PoW fixes martials or whatever and that's fine, because you can't play wrong
>>
>>50647630
It's quite possible he doesn't like the way the system's set up with named moves and such. Could be what he means.

I don't think it's fair to just leave a dude in the dust because he doesn't want to use a specific system. It's like saying 'well that's what you get for not playing a wizard'
>>
>>50647491

Avowed (Fey) | Paladin (Chosen One), she's a demon-blooded Tiefling whose wanderings with the herd has brought her into constant contact with the fair folk and more "bestial" members of the forest. A compact was eventually made, and she has enjoyed an intimate connection with nature and her heritage ever since (you could even ask the DM if you could fluff the Demon-blooded as a half-satyr, to remove the infernal connection entirely and make her connection more natural.)

Her Paladin-ness would stem from divine favor granted unto her from Cernunnos or one of the great lords of the First World!

Ultimately I'm just suggesting Avowed | Paladin for that delicious warlock implications linking her to nature and the more Primal, raw and bestial aspects of nature, while Paladin presents us her pure, unyielding spirit - maybe her familiar is a butterfly, a swallowtail that leads her to Sandpoint?
>>
>>50647664
Yeah, some of them are just here for the banters and absolutely hate combat, while others want to be strong as hell in combat so they can get to RP quicker. Then there's one guy who loves combat and demands I throw a ten-headed hydra at level 4 adventurers.

>>50647680
>>50647630
I told him, and the others that are uneasy about the system, that it has options for them, and they aren't required to take them, but it will always be open to them if they want to power themselves up.
>>
>>50647680
Maybe IC offee him a little bonus or two then, if he seems to be having issue keeping up?
>>
>>50647230
Ah thank you! Is that the crunch or just the concepts?
>>
File: 1480981346031.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1480981346031.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>50647720
>others want to be strong as hell in combat so they can get to RP quicker
>>
>>50647720
Yeah, see, if I were in his position, I'd feel a little annoyed.

I'm just not a fan of PoW, and if people around me started using it and I fell behind, my DM's only offer being 'well just use this system' would annoy me.
>>
>>50647538
Honestly, I'm kinda on his side. Rather than being OP, maneuvers seem boring.
>>
>>50647799
I've actually offered to create a scenario that would have the party, at a size of 8 people, split in half for story reasons, with the PoW and Spheres people going one way and the "normies" going another, making it become two linked campaigns.
>>
>>50647839
Not more boring than "I 5ft step and full attack". Not saying that I disagree with you, just that maneuvers makes it "less" boring since you at least change up what you're doing.
>>
>>50647714

Simply being a woman of a fantasticly massive ass should not make her a tiefling. even if you refluff her as a Satyr or something.

Though i'm liking the personality bits you're throwing at me. Personally i'd still go with a druid of some kind.
>>
>>50647794
>Not realising you can RP in combat if the GM is generous with free action talking
>>
>>50647869
>thinking in combat RP is worth anything
>>
>>50647839
Sure, they're boring, but they're less boring than "I take a five foot step and full attack" every turn.

>>50647869
>tfw my players never try to talk to each other or enemies in combat except for witty one liners when killing things
>>
>>50647887
I'm sorry to hear you were cucked, anon. When did you become a subhuman?
>>
>>50647887
>not being creative enough to make it worth something
>>
>>50647869
You can, but not every combat is going to provide as many fun opportunities to roleplay.
>>
>>50647890
One viewpoint is that the extra shit to do in combat draws more attention to it.

And some people don't want more attention drawn to combat.
>>
>>50647742
A bit of both. The Taliem looked to be frog-like, which is really rare for fantasy races. I also really liked the Tennir Centaur, but I like Centaurs a lot
>>
>>50647893
>>50647898
Well when combat is 2 hours of your 4 hour sessions, you kind of run out of ideas pretty quick, even with maneuvers.

Save me
>>
What was the funniest death caused by readied actions in your games, anon?

>Players met enemy
>They fell in a trap hole, one of them died to the monsters down there
>When they get back, the archers all prepare to shoot the head enemy when he comes back
>He comes out, doing your generic villain slow clap, asking where the dead party member is
>Before he even finishes the sentence, he's pin-cushioned by the archers
>>
>>50647849
I'm not sure how that could work.

How could you make a non myrmidon Fighter not look like a motherfucking retard sitting next to a Warder, Warlord, Stalker(with the Vigilante Archetype) lore wise?
>>
>>50647903
Sure it's not if one guy is convinced it's no fun and tries to speed through it.
>>
>>50647945
The idea was going to be that while the super powered guys are handling the "big jobs", the "normies" would be working to take out the BBEG's lieutenants, with the parties sometimes returning to their keep to discuss plans and update each other.
>>
>>50647867

Fair enough, I'm just trying to work out a way you could make a compelling, sweet young woman with a monstrously impressive ass and maybe the incination to use it with the centaurs, werewolves and satyrs of the forest - girl's got needs!.
>>
>>50647974
Please kill yourself, fetishposter.
>>
>>50647974
>spoiler

Anon please, that was a given.

i'm notfamiliar at all with avowed, you think druid/ avowed Fey works?
>>
>You will never make a Keijo monk girl who goes around in a swimsuit and fights things with her butt
>>
>>50647974
God I am glad I never invite people from here to my games.
>>
I really dont like path of war. I use spheres of power.

How can i bring mages and martials on the same level without PoW? I make casters need a focus, and they risk wild magic when they cast (15% chance), what else can I do?
>>
>>50648023

why not?
>>
>>50648023
Why not?
>>
>>50647973
So you're basically enforcing the idea that they're glorified sidekicks. Way to sell that PoW schtick, you've really convinced me we aren't still jerking around about MUH TIERS.
>>
>>50648045
How else are people supposed to do it?

Tell their friends that they either need to deal with being weaker, use a system they don't like, or quit?
>>
>>50648029
>How can i bring mages and martials on the same level
By not playing Pathfinder. Even PoW doesn't really fix that issue, it just narrows the gap a bit.
>>
>>50647839

Maneuvers are just as interesting as a full attack, they come equipped with built-in flavor and can be described as such while using them.

I mean heck, if I'm impaling Striking a dude I'm shoving that thing all the way through.
>>
>>50648029
Don't play pathfinder then.
>>
>>50648029
>I make casters need a focus, and they risk wild magic when they cast (15% chance)
None of these fix the problems with mages. Making magic "hard" or annoying to use doesn't mean shit because the most powerful play styles for wizards don't care about that shit.
>>
>>50648029
>risk wild magic when they cast
>when already enforcing SoP and focus casting

how about go fuck yourself
>>
>>50648062
>I'm shoving that thing all the way through.

This thread is way too lewd!
>>
>>50648057
Don't use PoW unless everyone is. Or is otherwise beefy or magical enough they can keep up.

That's basically it.

PoW is not mixed-party friendly in the slightest.
>>
>>50648094
So then everyone who wants to use it so they can keep up with the casters are punished because one or two guys don't want to let them.

Got it.
>>
>>50648023
Why would you want to?
>>
>>50648023
I'm going to start compiling these "ywn" character concepts and using them.
>>
>>50648094
Path of War basically means forget about being combat focused unless your an optimized SoP destruction caster or a Vancian Blaster sorcerer.
>>
>>50648123
>ywn make an angry sorcerer that keeps summoning raven familiars to store massive fireballs into with the plan of one day absolutely disintegrating the rogue
>>
>>50648041
>>50648036
>>50648123
This one's probably better as a steelfist commando or base warlord with a dip in scaled fist monk actually
>>
>>50648022

Avowed is essentially a Warlock; in exchange for a contract with a powerful being, you acquire immense power that grows as you do. This means you could be spiritually tied to a nymph or hamadryad or erlking!

As for effectiveness? You'd be a blaster with potential foci into utility or melee. Combine that with a Druid's casting and this girl's gonna be TOUGH.
>>
>>50648057
You could not be a faggot and segregate your party into "you matter" and "you a bitch".

You might even be able to just tell your players that it's either all PoW characters for non-mages or nothing.
>>
>>50648119
It's a gem best played with friends, bucko.

Maybe PoW shouldn't shit all over every other martial, eh? Maybe we should fix casters instead, eh? Maybe fix the fucking GAME RATHER THAN SNAP IT OVER OUR KNEES, EH?
>>
>>50648171
Your compromise is shit too.

>Hey, if you're not a class that is inherently broken, here is a system that will let you compete. Use it. Oh, one guy doesn't like it? Nobody else can use it then!
>>
>Introductory quest for a campaign for noobs.

>They all go into the house of the wife of a missing Knight.
>After speaking to her, the Witch of the group puts her to sleep after talking to her.
>Half want to rape wife.
>They rob the house.
>One suggest torture.
>Last one is not interested in rape, but wants to harvest her organs.
>>
>>50648180
That would be a valid argument if casters didn't still outclass most PoW builds.
>>
>>50648180
Nah, that sounds like work. Let's shitpost about how the game is broken instead.
>>
>>50648190
Why are you so obsessed with the idea that PCs need to compete with each other? Are your players really so autistic that they have no goals beyond doing the most damage? Because it seems like you're the one with the problem here.
>>
>>50648137
What does being an optimized SoP destruction caster entail?

I've read a bit into SoP but didn't find Destruction to do as much damage as I would do with PoW.
>>
>>50648235
>Are your players really so autistic that they have no goals beyond doing the most damage?
That's pretty much the only thing you can do in Pathfinder with out being a buff bot caster or a cancer wizard.
>>
File: before and after - jaina.png (551KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
before and after - jaina.png
551KB, 800x400px
>>50648215
Purge them all. The whispers have already taken them, there is no hope.
>>
This is just me getting a read on things here, but is this whole debate regarding Spheres and PoW and all that super applicable to sub-level 10 parties? Because I'll be honest, in the group I play with our campaigns usually end story mode at most at level 8 or so, and in that frame of reference things still seem pretty equal all around...
>>
>>50648255
Guess that confirms my suspicion. You might want to just go play some vidya if it infuriates you so that some people might want to play a character rather than a statblock.
>>
>>50648235
>Are your players really so autistic that they have no goals beyond doing the most damage?

wheredoyouthinkweare.jpeg

It's fucking Pathfinder, that's the only reason to play this piece of shit system.
>>
>>50648245
They start of strong, but taper off around level 10 or so. Assuming a sorc dip for blood havoc and a favored element they can crank out an easy 200-300 going nova and 175~ damage in an AoE effect handily.

But you are correct, literally nothing in the game can compete with a full attacking boost spamming path of war character damage wise.
>>
>>50648215

This is cringe but a classic of newcomers who are shocked at the freedom of tabletop.
>>
File: game balance.png (173KB, 1876x919px) Image search: [Google]
game balance.png
173KB, 1876x919px
>>50648235
I guess its time to bust this out again
>>
File: 6b6.jpg (23KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
6b6.jpg
23KB, 600x338px
>>50648292
Because nobody ever just chose a class or feat or race because it was fun or seemed thematically appropriate or because they wanted to, you know, roleplay.

Truly I see the light now, o wise one.
>>
>>50648168

Hrmm... i'll play with it a little bit.

Maybe throw in some Dryad Ancestry for good mesure into a backstory, though i doubt your average dryad has a badonk that large. The whole "bounty of nature" only really fits with one's "Tracks of land". So clearly its from her human parentage. Maybe her mother was a very vain sorceress. to the point that her kids had to be just as beautiful as her. She could be a designer baby.
>>
File: megumin build 1.png (55KB, 1525x299px) Image search: [Google]
megumin build 1.png
55KB, 1525x299px
>>50648245
Here's a way.

>>50648287
You seem really obsessed with claiming that the guy you're arguing with is focusing only on combat.

Why should one player not wanting a system make everyone else unable to use it?

>>50648342
And how does your party members wanting to be stronger in combat with PoW take away from your ability to RP?
>>
>>50648342
The problem is the Ivory Tower design actively punishes you for doing so.
If a game punishes you for trying to make fun and interesting builds and characters, its not a good system.

Also, you're operating under the Stormwind Fallacy, which makes you an idiot
>>
>>50648342
And why should they suck shit because of there class and feat choice. Because heres the thing.

There are VERY VERY VERY few class choices that have any flavor to them at all.
>>
>>50648333
He's got a point, but then there's 4e where everything feels same-ey as fuck
>>
>>50647924
I quite liked those two myself, we have a tennir centaur in our current game right now, which seems to be working quite well. No Tailem PCs yet though.
>>
>>50647538
I'm weeb enough to like it, but I just don't want to learn a new language--I haven't played a caster yet, don't see why I gotta play one in a different wrapper now.
>>
>>50648444
>-I haven't played a caster yet, don't see why I gotta play one in a different wrapper now.
You probably shouldn't be playing PF.
The system revolves around the potency of Casters
>>
>>50648444
They're not casters and I'm honestly sick of the idea that anything with mechanics more slightly more complex than "I move an roll attack" is suddenly a caster.

Fuck casters aren't even that hard to learn how to play, it's playing them "effectively" that's the issue which is why I like Psionics and Spheres because they're a lot more upfront in how they should be used and played.
>>
File: 1478824536191.jpg (267KB, 500x789px) Image search: [Google]
1478824536191.jpg
267KB, 500x789px
>>50648344

so you're saying she's had Greater Enlarge Person, Localized; cast on her since she was little kid?
>>
>>50648469
>I think the system works this way because I can't into GM permissiveness
You are the issue with RPGs as a whole.
>>
>>50648312
So effects that modify spells also modify sphere abilities? Is there somewhere that actually says it or is it just RAI?
>>
Does the bonus from Improved Trip apply to the CMB roll in the Thunderstomp spell?
>>
>>50648510
>that picture
More like
>Oh god I just ejaculated right as that woman started swallowing breast milk from that other woman, my brain is going to associate this with sexual release forever now
>>
Hey /pfg/ how do I make ninja approach tier 3 in usefulness?
I'm not wanting to do shit like perfect it's combat usefulness or anything, just kind of approach the tier 3 "can do things other than their main thing well"
any 3pp is fine as it's just me wanting to make a ninja if I ever get to not forever DM, and having dreams. although, if you don't like the former though- what's the most terrifying ninja I could throw against my party, if they were a half crazed lone survivor from tian-xian shipwreck
>>
>>50648536
I'll have to find the wording, but Blast type groups are basically descriptors and the Destruction Handbook/Destruction stuff is balanced around the assumption that they do for the most part.
>>
File: cmaueb.png (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cmaueb.png
41KB, 500x500px
Daily reminder that being sadistic automatically makes you of an evil alignment.
>>
>>50648536
They should, since the sphere abilities are spells, not spell-like abilities.
>>
>>50648344

This just begs the question as to how this young woman got thrown out into the wilderness to care for sheep before coming into contact with the wild folk of the forest and all the bounties they could offer? If you want a character I've seen before with much the same backstory (kinks and all), she was an orphan child taken care of by a mighty nymph queen, interacting with the isolated human settlements but rarely settling longer than a fortnight. Unfortunately, the nymph queen was struck with a terrible illness - poison, either of her pool or of the body. The human girl offered a portion of her soul to the nymph queen so that her condition may be stabilized, and in exchange the woman became a warlock, infused with the raw essence of the fae which, besides imbuing her with mighty magic, endowed her with certain seasonal "appetites" (moreso than she already had, growing up with the fae and all.)

The gist of her quest was to seek a cure for her lady (or a new sacred pool) and, in the process, free her soul and remove the increasing urges the fae essence is giving her.

Honestly there's a lot you could do with the character!
>>
>>50648555
When you say "ninja" do you mean the class or the concept? If concept, look at stalker. If class, I have to ask, why? Why not just go with the concept using a different class?
>>
>>50648569
Yes, and....?
>>
>>50648513
>GMs can change whatever they want, which means game developers shouldn't bother trying to make a decent product!
>Its impossibly to give any criticism to a system, because you can always Change it even if said system requires intensive changes to be functional
No, you are the problem with ttrpg, and the reason why Paizo still exists
>>
>>50648469
I don't give a shit if my friends want to play casters--we're all adults, I don't mind letting them have the spotlight, just as long as we all get to have fun.

Nobody's going to descend from on high to start handing out booze and pussy just because your numbers are the biggest.
>>
>>50648573
I've been looking for the place where it says this, but really can't find it, can you help a guy out?
>>
>>50648614
You didn't citicize the system, you made the assuption the game revolves around casters. In Core it did. That isn't the case anymore - it now revolves around Tier 3 characters.

I know change is difficult, but you need to step past your predjudices, anon.
>>
>>50648614
Honestly, this is the attitude that irks me most. A GM just changing whatever he feels like for "balance" is the attitude that brings about players getting novel'd. Why play a game if nothing the players do matters? Why pick any character options if the GM "can just adjust the numbers"?
>>
>>50648657
>it now revolves around Tier 3 characters.
Who are all mostly 6th level Casters or some variation therein
moron
>>
>>50648643
It was designed to replace Vancian casting, what makes you think it would make its abilities not count as spells? It would completely invalidate metamagic feats.

I'll try to find the wording in the book, will take a while, but right now man, it should be common sense telling you they're spells.
>>
>>50648607
Class.
Because I'm wanting to manipulate the class, not the concept.
>>
>>50648689
>mostly
Only 2/3rds and shrinking with every splat. Unless you count PoW as casters now.
>>
>>50648724
Why the class then? What is it that makes you want to use it?
>>
>>50648709
That's the point. You'd think everything for spells would apply, but it doesn't explicitly state this anywhere. In particular, Sphere effects are never called spells.
>>
>>50648709
Sphere abilities aren't actually spells. Spells within spheres are something else.

They're sphere abilities, but some things which apply to spells also apply to sphere abilities.
>>
>>50648555
Actually, Stalker Vigilante is a fine ninja replacement. Copy some of the things they used to make vigilantes good, and you';ll do well.
>>
>>50648739
>>50648748
I'd argue then, as a DM who loves SoP, that it comes down to how your DM interprets the system.

I allow any effect that applies to spells to be applied to a Sphere ability. Metamagic feats, Bloodline effects, the works.
>>
>>50648733
>Unless you count PoW as casters now.
The original anon that was bitching in the comment chain here >>50648444 was
>>
Are the homebrew races in the pastebin balanced at all, at least as advanced races? Particularly looking at Succubus, Illithid and Mimiquin.
>>
>>50648762
You about PoW Stalker Vigilante or UI Stalker Vigilante?
>>
File: 1307476211546.jpg (179KB, 512x800px) Image search: [Google]
1307476211546.jpg
179KB, 512x800px
>>50648642
It's not that. It's not just about PC casters, either.

It's the fact that even martials have to cover themselves with magical trinkets and plan their builds accordingly to the fact that they're going to be facing caster enemies that they need to reach (find ways to teleport and fly), and to deal with their layers of magical defenses that work around outright denying them the ability to touch them, and do so while surviving incoming save-or-lose spells and abilities.

And they have to do this more effectively than the casters in their party if they want to participate in combat.
>>
>>50648510

Sounds like an Alchemist's doing, personally! All sorts of enhancers can be brewed with the right herbs!
>>
>>50648596

maybe her mother bargined for power with the price of her first born child. Well they would own the child for a year and a day. She still loved and wanted the child as her own, Even if her priorities were a bit skewed. Like molding her body into something "glorious" because a child of the vain sorceress MUST be glorious.

On her sixteenth birthday they came for her and took them to their world. her mother taught her how to come out of the experience "mostly" unscathed.

Now she has the patron power of a kindly fae who's got an odd interest in domestication, and a keen understanding of nature as well.
>>
>>50648782
I don't blame him, that's my issue with PoW as well. I was interested in the Unchained Fighter, as well as avenger vigilante's take on a full BAB social capable character. Unchained monk does really well, except for the quigong powers which make it capable of dealing with random high level monster nonsense.

I have noticed that the Automatic Bonus Progression rules has an interestign blurb - you can change how the bonuses on your armor and weapon enhancements work once a day, so you can gain some versatility that way. It might be worthwhile just to give Fighters that progression as if they had no magic item allowance and let them spend all their WbL on other stuff.

It's a difficult choice. Weapon Mastery Guide helps too. It will be interesting to see if anything from Starfinder is going to be back-portable...
>>
>>50648771
Well, Metamagic got specifically ported to spheres, with a whitelist of metamagic feats.

And the Destruction book gave a clear breakdown on what things got what Descriptors.
>>
>>50648803
Because every GM ever will always plan out every encounter ever to be exactly like that, with flying, nigh-invincible, constantly-casting-save-or-die-spells full casters.

I mean, really, what GM in his right mind would ever have PCs fight something else? The very idea!
>>
>>50648912
That statement implies there are DMs in their right minds.
>>
>>50648936
You must keep getting the shit ones, anon.

Cuz spoilers? There are.
>>
>>50648734
Simply the fact that I can present it to my group simply as being what it is, a ninja, rather than a different class that does it's job better.
I play with retards. This will help
>>50648762
Copy some of the things they used to make vigilantes good, and you';ll do well.
elaborate?
>>
>>50648168
Is that a Spheres class or something?
>>
>>50648912
Because every GM ever will always plan out every encounter ever to be exactly like that, with mundane, grounded, constantly-5-foot-stepping-full-attacking martials

I mean, really, what GM in his right mind would ever have PCs fight something else? The very idea!
>>
>>50648967
Nah, one of Forrest's new solo projects since she cut herself free of DSP's dead weight.
>>
>>50648965
You don't have to tell them what class it is, anon. Classes don't exist in lore if you don't let them.
>>
>>50648912
Don't bother, he's beyond reason. He doesn't actually like PF he just likes to complain about it and try and re-educate PF players as to why their game is bad,l they are bad, and how brain damaged we all are.
>>
>>50648988
Oh, it's in the OP. I'm retarded. But thank you anyway.
>>
File: 1350935729639.png (427KB, 851x714px) Image search: [Google]
1350935729639.png
427KB, 851x714px
>>50649004
>haha he actually doesn't like this shitty game but won't leave it.
>oh but ignore me also doing the same thing, it's different
>>
>>50649031
Avowed is really fun, can't wait for the waifu archetype and eventual dungeon lords, not to mention alllll the pacts.
>>
File: KarzougMan.jpg (49KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
KarzougMan.jpg
49KB, 256x224px
While Rise of Jade Regent comes, who wants to conquer Xin-Shalast?
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/63673/pathfinder-adventure-path-rise-of-the-runelords
>>
>>50648857

I love it, and in typical fashion of those kidnapped by fairies, I figure she perceives the mortal world a dull, sad place unless she's reveling in some fae-fashion?

Regardless, a well-sculpted woman becoming the tamed pet of an amused yet benevolent forest spirit tickles me in all the good ways, you should go for it and make this young woman!

Or perhaps she'll be older and significantly wiser, less prone to following her impulses and more interested in continuing the domestication project her mistress started? Imagine this woman subtly bringing people together in the ways only a shipper can, with ara ara~ maybe included!
>>
>>50648965
Vigilante talents come in two varieties - social and vigilante. Both give benefits, and they're a lot more in-depth than most of the ninja/rogue/investigator/slayer talents tend to be. Realistically, the Stalker vigilante makes a better ninja than the ninja does.
>>
This thread is getting really fucking gay again.
>>50649054
>15 point buy
Yeah no.
>>
>>50649040
I like the game. It's no more shitty than Rolemaster, Rifts, or WoD. I've certainly dealt with worse.
>>
>>50649054
>15 point buy
So, SAD or shit.

No, thanks.
>>
File: sad.gif (693KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
693KB, 500x277px
>Tell a player I don't really like the concept of their character, a broken android that hunts down robots/constructs while shutting down the fact they're an android themselves and rejecting it, representing identity issues the player is a muslim trans
>Tell the player I want heroes, not broken messes, then realize I worded myself poorly
>Get in an argument about mental illness
>Start having a debate on the nature of escapism
>Probably lost that friend

I just wanna roll dice and have fun senpai
>>
File: 1470799772736.gif (278KB, 300x440px) Image search: [Google]
1470799772736.gif
278KB, 300x440px
>>50649110
>>50649140
Alright, I'll make it a 20 or 25 points build.
Happy now?
>>
>>50649179

I feel you.
>>
>>50649179
So you don't like the potential plot of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
>>
File: Experience the wonder.jpg (91KB, 392x696px) Image search: [Google]
Experience the wonder.jpg
91KB, 392x696px
>>50649054
>Espagnoll
>>
>>50649218
Not even once
>>
>>50649179
This concept doesn't work because Androids are closer to clones that robots and actually have souls.

Though I do wonder? Do AI in pathfinder have souls? They can learn how to cast spells and stuff and eventually become gods.
>>
>>50649200
Not the way they worded it and intended to play it. Their character would pretty much skip town and leave the party whenever it was pointed out they're an Android in Numeria, only to come back with 'erased'/suppressed memories a few days later.
>>
>>50649186
20 sounds fair.
>>
>>50649179
Anon, did you tell them to get over themselves, not every jeer is about their mental illness, and assuming as much is narcissistic and one of the many reasons people don't like trannies?
>>
>>50649241
Oh, then you're in right.
>>
>>50649186
At 25 points you can make a nearly kind of effective non SAD character.
>>
>>50649179
They, they tend to detonate under pressure.
>>
So is a ranger able to take maneuvers without grabbing the Martial training feats or multiclassing with a PoW class?
>>
>>50649252
I was met with 'even if, it hurt me deeply'
>>
>>50649294
There's an Archetype.
>>
>>50649308
Ah, I see it now, thanks.
>>
>>50647136
Bumping this.
>>
>>50649218
...source on that pic?
>>
>>50649070

and while she no longer technically owns the young girl. They still share a "Master" "pet" relationship.

Her last command was to study human relationships, Domestication of animals, and any possible co-relation of the two.
>>
>>50649329
It's some new phone game, like my horse prince or something, and it's exactly what you think it is.
>>
>>50647136
Those are some high powered races, even the humans.
And there's a lot.
It'd be kinda hard to get a proper hold on their respective balance since you are obviously bumping everything upward with this.
>>
>>50647799
Im an annoyed man in our game at the moment. Im not allowed to play non PoW martials because the DMs opinion is "why would you not". I fucking hate PoW, it makes martials seem less martial to me, they are more crunch heavy and the crunch feels boring as fuck to me. I dont care about everything having to be optimised, i just wanna hang out and have fun.
>>
>>50649424

>tfw you play PF monk, fighter, or rogue exclusively
>>
>>50649424
Then go and play 5e?
>they make martials seem less martial
Fucking how?
>>
>>50649475
probably because some "muh animu swords" or "muh guy at the gym"
>>
File: megumin build 2.png (52KB, 1096x340px) Image search: [Google]
megumin build 2.png
52KB, 1096x340px
What level would I need for this?
>>
File: 1470731134857.gif (81KB, 300x501px) Image search: [Google]
1470731134857.gif
81KB, 300x501px
>>50649256
>>50649244
25 point builds it is.
>>
>>50649424
>it makes martials seem less martial to me
Not doing "I take a 5-foot step and full attack" seems less martial?
>>
>>50649331

Oho, you're starting to make her sound like the pet of a fairy queen who heard a little too much about Mengkare and the Glorious Endeavor! Sounds like a proper backstory for a lovely young woman with a fae spirit constantly keeping an eye on things, potentially manipulating her urges and feelings with that direct connection to the young woman's soul.

She'll need a proper Gaelic name, of course. How does "Branwen" sound? I recall someone posting some sorceress art a while back, maybe some of that might go to fixing up her appearance - besides the impressive ass, of course!
>>
>>50649424
Prepare to be fucked by the DSP defense force, these shills know no limit.
>>
>>50648123
>ywn play an oracle who was divinely-empowered by themself from the future, throwing back their Level 20 potential power into their Starting Level origin
>>
>>50649558
How is finding basic martial gameplay boring shilling?
>>
File: 1478805784762.png (655KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478805784762.png
655KB, 740x720px
>>50649558
Almost as unlimited as you "overPoWered" anti-shilling!
>>
>>50649503
>>50649186
>>50649054
I'd be interested, but the time doesn't mesh with work schedule well
Hope it goes well though, anon
>>
File: 1481362601317.jpg (267KB, 1193x1522px) Image search: [Google]
1481362601317.jpg
267KB, 1193x1522px
>>50649555
Branwen sounds great, as for art? I'm going with the original picture. Because fuck it. Though i do have images of her mom.
>>
>>50649424
>it makes martials seem less martial to me,
The fuck does this mean?
>more crunch heavy and the crunch feels boring as fuck to me.
Then why play a super crunchy system like 3.pf?
> I dont care about everything having to be optimised, i just wanna hang out and have fun.
Then why should your definition of fun override everyone else's definition of fun? Also how does PoW make things less fun? unless you actually buy into the Stormwind fallacy that you can't have fun while being competant.

This is a complete non-argument.
>>
>>50649558
Better than being a Paizo shill
>>
guys i want to play a cute clumsy maid that is actually much stronger with magic than she looks

investigator for the maid half, but where should i get the magic?

DM won't allow 3PP but he's considering DSP when we come back from winter break (fucking college student DMs)
>>
>>50649587
Lambasting and deriding people for not liking PoW is.

Sort of. Like the angriest kind of shilling.
>>
>>50649628
Do you mean gestalt? If no 3pp do arcanist or something.
>>
>>50649630
I can understand not liking PoW, sure, but I don't see how the core martial gameplay is fun.
>>
>>50649628
>something something Magical Child something something Innocuous Servant something something
>>
>>50649639
no i mean he's going to consider allowing DSP stuff once we come back

right now it's pure core stuff, no gestalt
>>
>>50649598

Hol up hol up, I might have some art too, and that looks better for the character than for the Mom! The first girl's got a godly ass, but feels more like a common girl than the well-built daughter of a sorceress! Proportions are perfect in that image, I think.
>>
File: daf.jpg (953KB, 3200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
daf.jpg
953KB, 3200x2000px
>>50649680
>>
>>50649179
I'd suggest sitting down with the player and going something along the lines of "look, I said things that I didn't intend or that came out poorly. My intention was that, I don't think I, as a GM, could help your character's story play out in the way that you're hoping, and something that is easier to work with would be something I'd appreciate".
>>
>>50649709
i've had to have this talk with my best friend every fucking game
he brings some character from his current novel, then gets mad when i say it won't work
>>
>>50649702

Oh gosh, nevermind about finding my own art, you've just posted a perfect lineup of Mom, Branwen and her little sister.
>>
>>50649654
I'm honestly at a loss for what would be a good 1pp only set. What do you want out of "magic meido"? If DSP is on the table, hidden blade U.rogue is a great option.

Well the best bet for investigator is to be empiricist and psyforensic, but psyforensic is the SoP archetype. See if your GM will allow stacking of Questioner and Empiricist, they only overlap on poison lore

You could probably do a similar thing to >>50649650 but I'd recommend against it unless you could use jolly's stuff to fix mystic bolts, get inspiration, swap the classes mental stat and lose the dual identity for another social talent. It'd require getting GM approval since its also 3pp.
>>
>>50649702
Tits should be bigger.
>>
>>50649424
>they are more crunch heavy and the crunch feels boring as fuck to me
>the crunch feels boring as fuck to me
>i just wanna hang out and have fun.
Bruh why the fuck are you playing an ultra crunch-heavy system like Pathfinder then then? Path of War is a crunchier, more varied approach to martials that make them almost as versatile in builds as full casters. Perhaps you don't like the system

Your DM says "why would you not" because even without maneuvers the original path of war classes are more interesting than fighters. And lets say for a moment that you DO just want to 5-step and full attack and nothing else, guess what they're capable of? Just that.

Path of War is exactly as crunch heavy as you want it to be, and just because the maneuvers are there doesn't mean you're obligated to use them. If you just wanted to grab a few stances and go to town? You can fucking do that. You can play a wizard without simulacrum chaining unlimited free wishes and planar binding.
>>
>>50649735

Still wanna use the first image. I think that outfit is when she's "off duty" as it were.
>>
>>50649744
I might wait until he allows DSP to bring her in.

The idea was I wanted to play a clumsy maid that has a pretty strong affinity for ice magic but she would only use it if her lady is in danger, with her rapier being her main weapon most of the time but not shying away from throwing knives (especially if they could be amplified with magic).
>>
>>50649750

They're huge already, anon!
>>
>>50649791
I know exactly what you're referencing and I reluctantly approve.
>>
>>50649797
Not big enough.
>>
>>50649791
>not throwing a magic ice plate
do you even awawawawa?
>>
>>50649805
I don't, what is he referencing?
>>
>>50649769

Fair enough, you'll get the best of both worlds; adorable sorceress with a perfectly-sculpted body, and *that ass holy shit.*
>>
>>50649810

There's such a thing as "big enough" and those girls are plenty big.

She's got an ass to die for and a slim waist with wide, flared hips! If you make her tits too big it throws off the ratio!
>>
>>50649844
Hrmm, Ahh! First picture is what she looks like naturally, but second image middle is what her mom dresses her in. With a padded chest and extradimentional slimming skirt.

In reality she's got little to no bosom but a titanic ass.
>>
File: Best DSP.png (167KB, 268x463px) Image search: [Google]
Best DSP.png
167KB, 268x463px
>>50649791
>Not picking the best DSP/Avowed Designer instead to base your character on
>>
File: 06d.jpg (44KB, 380x348px) Image search: [Google]
06d.jpg
44KB, 380x348px
>>50649885

Sounds like a plan, anon.
>>
>>50649832
>Plate
Is that actually a weapon?

>>50649892
Foleo you are a disappointment to everyone.
>>
File: Felicia.png (214KB, 292x487px) Image search: [Google]
Felicia.png
214KB, 292x487px
>>50649843
One of the better waifus to pair people up with in the most recent Fire Emblem game.
>>
>>50649902
For is Foleo a disappointment? He's cute, he's amazing as a magic-user, and his supports show that he's confident enough to make Male-Kamui question himself while still being an alpha!
>>
>>50649927
For his own father, of course.

Foleo will never live up to Leo's expectations!
>>
>>50649503
What about feat tax?

is 3pp allowed outside of races?
>>
>>50649885

Sounds good to me, but why lose the tits in her natural form? Artwork is not a 100% indicator of the character's appearance, she could have the plot *and* backstory!

I'm sure her fae friends will enjoy it!
>>
File: 1470790415917.gif (610KB, 498x473px) Image search: [Google]
1470790415917.gif
610KB, 498x473px
>>50649597
The date and hour can be changed to adjust the schedule of the players involved.
>>
>>50649902
It is! It's a hidden weapon that pulls off of MAG, which is great for the meidos
>>
File: Best waifu.png (1MB, 1006x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Best waifu.png
1MB, 1006x1136px
>>50649892
The only real choice
>>
>>50649923
If I was gonna pull a concept from FE I'd go shapeshifter.
Mooncursed Barb and Bloodrager sorta fill that
>>
Does anyone know of any games I could apply to? I'm bad at finding games on roll20.
>>
>>50649985

Azura's also a good choice!
>>
>>50649958

change of pace, i play tiddy monsters a lot. But there's very little love for the badonk that has very little up top. It feels... right. LIke their body overcompensated for lack of boobage
>>
>>50649985
Could you pull off a big titty older sister wielding an axe on a dragon?

Because I want to.
>>
>>50650020
Still, it must have been some kind of subconscious thing because the things you were mentioning were waaaaay too close, even down to the plates.

>>50649985
Anyone who'd prefer that big titted yandere monster over the best of both worlds, Nyx, is a traitor to the glory of Hoshido.
>>
>>50650035
She sure is, buddy.

>>50650072
I could once drakes aren't shit, so once N. Jolly makes them not shit with that dragon book.
>>
File: 970.jpg (301KB, 596x811px) Image search: [Google]
970.jpg
301KB, 596x811px
>>50649791
>>50649892
>>50649985
>>50650035
>>50650020
>>50650084
You all have terrible taste.
>>
>>50650054
Anybody can work out and get a decent ass

Nice tits are gift from god
>>
>>50650091

Ah, right, he mentioned being unimpressed with Paizo's drake companion classes, and wanting to do something about it.
>>
>>50650110
I'd rather keep my money in the bank, thanks.
>>
>>50650110
She loves gold more than you.
>>
For background purposes, I need a logical reason my character would have gone from training in martial arts in Tian Xia to piracy in the Shackles.
Any ideas?
>>
>>50649958
>plot *and* backstory!
Dammit, you made me spit-take with the T&A joke.
>>
>>50650155

Slavery
>>
>>50650123
Who wasn't disappointed by that aside from paizodrones? Here's hoping he can unfuck them.
>>
>>50650112

Nice tits might be a gift from god, however A glorious ass that eclipses the realm of reason is the realm of enlightenment.
>>
>>50650190

An excellent point. Pretty much the only things of even moderate interest were the ARTs.
>>
>>50650136
>"Avatar, you're second to nothing except gold. ...Kidding! You're number one."
>>
File: 1479715524922.gif (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479715524922.gif
1MB, 480x480px
>>50650199
t. fat girls
>>
>>50650224

I like what i like anon, i aint ashamed of it. Besides, I'm looking for a change of pace here. Might as well go as far in the opposite direction as i can.
>>
>>50650253
That'd be DFC then baka.
>>
Reminder that thighs are better than ass and tits.
>>
>>50650174
I imagine a wyrwood would sooner jump off a slave ship and swim/walk back home than remain a slave.
Any other ideas?
>>
File: tumblr_ohbeyxIarW1r8ououo1_540.jpg (84KB, 467x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohbeyxIarW1r8ououo1_540.jpg
84KB, 467x810px
>>50650264

DFC with a glorious double donk is what i'm suggesting.

>>50650266
You have patrician taste.
>>
>>50650266

Great thighs usually come with great asses, though I really do agree that there needs to be more girls shaped like Trinia Sabor.
>>
>>50650296

No offense, but a girl with no tits and a huge ass just sounds gross!
>>
>>50650323
And a girl with huge tits and no ass sounds gross too, no proportion!
>>
File: tittymonsterwitch.jpg (614KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tittymonsterwitch.jpg
614KB, 850x1200px
>>50650323
>>50650350
Why no have all?
>>
File: dense.png (328KB, 442x600px) Image search: [Google]
dense.png
328KB, 442x600px
>succumbing to the whispers of Sorshen

Come on now.
>>
File: 1443568061920.png (474KB, 427x583px) Image search: [Google]
1443568061920.png
474KB, 427x583px
>>50650323
YOU sound gross!
>>
File: 7TXof3h.jpg (440KB, 2000x3400px) Image search: [Google]
7TXof3h.jpg
440KB, 2000x3400px
>>50650323
>>50650350
Exactly! If you're gonna be DFC, you gotta do it right!
Huge tits are for cows, not for women!
>>
>>50650363

Normally this is what i go with, but i'm diversifying at the moment.
>>
>>50650363

Oh my god that art needs to be used!

Wait, what am I saying? Does art actually exist of women with hourglass figures and generous proportions without THICC and doesn't wind up looking freakish?
>>
File: 1457844715307.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457844715307.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>50650363
Cows belong on the farm not on adventures!
>>
File: Cow tits.png (648KB, 672x701px) Image search: [Google]
Cow tits.png
648KB, 672x701px
>>50650379
>spoiler
what a coincidence
>>
File: 1459372428909.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1459372428909.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>50650417
Children belong in a playground, not on adventures!
>>
File: 1481401520048.jpg (407KB, 1000x1630px) Image search: [Google]
1481401520048.jpg
407KB, 1000x1630px
>>50650415

i think it used to be common place
>>
>>50650369

Sorshen had the right idea! The right idea!
>>
File: 1458223176033.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458223176033.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>50650459
>>50650462
>>50650469
>>
File: 1396079293695.gif (2MB, 353x314px) Image search: [Google]
1396079293695.gif
2MB, 353x314px
>>50650462
Sthap! Both flat chested an tiddy monsters are good!
>>
>>50650459

is there a minotaur player race that works? Specifically one that is large sized?
>>
>>50650379
>>50650264

Flat chests are justice!
>>
>>50649499
it says level 20, buddy.
>>
>>50650459

Friendly reminder that Agathion-blooded Aasimar can let you play a literal holy cow!
>>
File: mahniggamugi.jpg (203KB, 708x847px) Image search: [Google]
mahniggamugi.jpg
203KB, 708x847px
>>50650570
>>
File: 1481171626664.jpg (154KB, 568x735px) Image search: [Google]
1481171626664.jpg
154KB, 568x735px
>>50650469
>>50650417
>>50650462
>>50650379
>>50650363
>>50650266
>>50650264
>>50650570
>>50650627

YOu're all wrong, a girl is best when she has all three Bs big. Breasts, Butt, and Belly.
>>
File: furfagsruingeverything.gif (1MB, 270x174px) Image search: [Google]
furfagsruingeverything.gif
1MB, 270x174px
>>50650486
Stop this senseless violence!
>>
>>50650500

See >>50650621, there's also the Minos made by a local anon.
>>
File: 1458439714809.gif (867KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458439714809.gif
867KB, 640x360px
>>50650633
Don't make me slap faster!
>>
>>50650500
Not large sized, but I've been using a re-fluffed Ragebred Skinwalker as a thicc cowgirl.
>>
>>50650477
No.
>>
So what real life languages should I be inspired by in terms of Chelaxian names?
>>
File: kikuchiyo 7 samurai.png (511KB, 1013x758px) Image search: [Google]
kikuchiyo 7 samurai.png
511KB, 1013x758px
>>50650487
This
Jugs and washboards are both fine.
The truly best set of boobs isn't based on size.
The best boobs are the ones on the woman you love
>>
>>50650673
Italian, probably.
>>
File: 1445908621513.jpg (282KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445908621513.jpg
282KB, 848x1200px
>>50650633

this man truly knows!
>>
File: blehg.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
blehg.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>50650633
That's gross man. Spoiler that shit.
>>
>>50650500

11 RP

3 RP Monstrous Humanoid
7 RP Large sized (+2 str)
1 RP Reach
0 RP (+2 str, +2 wis, -2 int)
>>
File: breastloverisbestlover.jpg (157KB, 735x549px) Image search: [Google]
breastloverisbestlover.jpg
157KB, 735x549px
>>50650681
>>
File: 1481385708339.jpg (287KB, 1280x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1481385708339.jpg
287KB, 1280x1413px
>>50650690
>>50650633

OH thank god, i thought i was around a bunch of squares.
>>
STOP THIS FETISH POSTING FUCK
>>
File: Yevon Protects.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yevon Protects.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>arguing over boobs and butts
Everyday we fall farther from the teachings of Yevon, brudha
>>
File: 1458441090180.gif (402KB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
1458441090180.gif
402KB, 636x356px
>>50650690
>>50650759
>>
File: bouncingtits.gif (2MB, 325x231px) Image search: [Google]
bouncingtits.gif
2MB, 325x231px
>>50650681
>>
>>50650766
Do we just make a new thread early to end our suffering?
>>
>>50650766
/pfg/ has only two modes
>overPoWered shitposting
>fetish argueposting
>>
>>50650774

How far can we push it!?
>>
>>50650673

English and Spanish.
>>
>>50650673
Espagnoll, i think.
>>
>>50650800
Wait for page 8
>>
Can we just report the fetishposters or must we suffer?
>>
>>50650838
>must we suffer
This.
>>
>>50650800
I'll make a nonfetish one once we hit 8

>>50650838
Only if you agree to also report overPoWered posters with equal determination
>>
>>50650759

Honestly i could build a character around that art. Probably some sort of chipper barbarian
>>
File: 1442370824774.jpg (118KB, 882x914px) Image search: [Google]
1442370824774.jpg
118KB, 882x914px
What are some stereotypes associated with the Keleshite people?
>>
>>50650856
>Only if you agree to also report overPoWered posters with equal determination
Why because they have an opinion you don't like? At least it's on topic.
>>
File: purge this city.jpg (73KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
purge this city.jpg
73KB, 900x720px
>>50650766
It's too late, friend. Sorshen's madness has already taken them. There is only one recourse.
>>
>>50650866
SwimmingEagle/Espagnoll, you could could make a character out of any tub of lard.
>>
>>50650866

i dunno, seems more like a ranger to me i think
>>
>>50650898
Then the fetishposter shall stay.
For we shall not delineate one kind of shit from another, for both are just as cancerous and constructive for the thread as the other
>>
>>50650769
What's with the amount of Superbestfriendsplay people on /tg/ anyway?
>>
>>50650933

They're funny and we here at /tg/ like to be quippy, of which SBFP has many?
>>
>>50650933
More than you'd think, but less than you'd hope
>>
>>50650921
Who? i am nither of these.
>>
>>50650921

Isn't that a compliment? It's gosh darn impressive to be able to take a fetish image and turn it into a halfway decent character.

>>50650933

Because our dreams are unclear, anon.
>>
File: Smug Triangle.jpg (8KB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Triangle.jpg
8KB, 300x209px
>>50650958
Sure pal.
>>
File: 1479142140820.jpg (364KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479142140820.jpg
364KB, 800x800px
>>50650970
>halfway decent character.
You'd like to think that, wouldn't you?
>>
File: 1373695554285.gif (297KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1373695554285.gif
297KB, 400x200px
>>50650921
Oi! I can make character even from a bag of bones!
>>
>>50650887

They're the guys who like to go on and on and on about how they invented civilization, despite the fact that life at home is so shitty that the vast majority of them take up traveling.
>>
>>50651011
Were they Kangz?
>>
File: tumblr_mslx9kWDn11rkumvuo1_400.gif (997KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mslx9kWDn11rkumvuo1_400.gif
997KB, 400x229px
What class is best at making mad dosh? How do I maximize profits as an adventurer?
>>
At the risk of being a fuck head, i'm making the new thread now.

>>50651024
>>50651024
>>50651024
>>50651024
>>
File: 1428190838083.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428190838083.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>50650995

Anon, I am an impeccable judge of character, and both Onryou and Amalthea are both women that hit the sweet spot between fulfilling the lewd expectations of the campaign while presenting a proper mature face.
>>
File: 1416261171034.jpg (156KB, 764x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1416261171034.jpg
156KB, 764x1048px
>>50651032
Fuck you, I already called it, and I had a nonfetish picture ready
>>
>>50650995
Onryo was "okay".
>>
>>50651042
They're both made of fetishes and memes. Don't fool yourself.
>>
>>50651048

SOkay, i fucked it up any way and deleted it. Feel free. Was gonna use this.
>>
>>50651042
I liked Onryou better when she was a one-off thing and not "the first in a chain of fetishy characters".
>>
>>50651032
>404
Well I'm surprised
>>
>>50651042

Thanks for the kind words, but i know that's not true.
>>
>>50651066
Alright, just gotta wait for page 8 now
>>
>>50651058

Well well, what would you say is a good example of some character that both highly sexual if they need to (thus fulfilling the lewd expectations of the campaign) while being, first and foremost, reasonable characters in a proper campaign?
>>
File: marcelinesuperjail.gif (986KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
marcelinesuperjail.gif
986KB, 500x324px
So which APs you will like to play from beginning to end on Roll20?
>>
>>50651107
There is no such thing; any sexuality must be purged from our hobby in order to shed the bad reputation that we have accrued.
>>
>>50651124
You are 20 years late, sonny.
>>
>>50651048
>nonfetish
Muscular hobos with spears (symbolizing penises, big and long penises). Sounds like gangbang. Surprise gangbang.
>>
>>50651114

I would join a Kingmaker campaign in a second if it allowed Path of War and Path of War: Expanded. The prospect of playing an Aldori Swordlord is just too good!

Otherwise? Jade Regent. That's it. The rest of them are kind of awkward, or just not my style.
>>
>>50651069
Yeah, the line of thicc/milf characters has made me like her a lot less. Shame, cause she could have been developed in a more interesting way too.

>>50651107
You don't have to be "highly sexual" to "fulfill the lewd expectations". Are they a species that reproduces sexually? If yes, then they can be lewded. You don't need to go beyond that. It just gets creepy.
>>
>>50651107
A character doesn't need to be highly sexual because lewd level will be decided by the final party.
>>
>>50650887
Motherfuckers drink coffee so much they probably bleed the stuff.

Insults take about half an hour. There are bards who specialize in insult poetry.

They consider it rude or stupid to simply accept something at market price--to refuse haggling is a faux pas.
>>
>>50651168
>>50651069

how can one character be affected by character made AFTER that character?

i dont get that leap of logic. You can still like a character even if the characters after a shit.
>>
>>50651124
>to shed the bad reputation that we have accrued
How will that shed the reputation of Satanism and devilry?
Also, as someone who was onces new to the whole ttrpg scene, going in I knew of no bad sexual reputation, and it seems to be wholly a product of spending too much time on /tg/
Most games don't get much sexual at all aside from the occasional dirty joke or fade to black. Stuff like RotJR is the exception, not the rule you paranoid fuckwit.

PLus even without those things, most normies wouldn't get into the hobby anyway to begin with, so trying to "change the reputation" is pointless and leads to "The Big Bang Theory" levels of cringe
>>
>>50651175
Insult poetry's a thing, dude. It's called Flyting.
>>
>>50650933
Memes gradually filter down the pipe/back up the pipe from them to us?

I mean the FFX Let's Play started, what, around last December? It's been long enough by now for Grand Wizard Wakka to make it back to /tg/
>>
>>50651201
It didn't change the character, but the perception of them.
>>
>>50651202
>>50651144

i think he was being sarcastic.
>>
>>50651201
You start to see the reasons behind certain decisions. It's sort of a "man behind the curtain" effect, except the man is a gross pile of fetishes and memes.
>>
>>50651017
No, that's the Garundi. They were the kangz of not-Egypt, until the Keleshites conquered it. And then they overthrew them and started being kangz again.
>>
>>50651220
>>50651226

So the character is forever ruined because that?
>>
>>50651201
It changes the way you look at it from now on. No longer are they just "oh hey, an oni-girl punchmaster with some thickness and lewd potential", but now "oh goddammit, they can't help but make thick characters where their particular brand of thickness is the entirety of their combat style/characterization".
>>
>>50651114
Iron Gods. Reign of Winter. Curse of the Crimson Throne.

I would say Kingmaker, but I'd only play that if I knew the GM to be a good one.
>>
>>50651221
Considering the way people react and behave on /pfg/ lately, I highly doubt that much. I've lost all hope of such things
>>
>>50651244
How many shows have been ruined for you by the fandoms?
>>
>>50651244

Well yeah, they sullied it.
>>
>>50651244
Honestly, yes. For a lewd game, knowing that I don't like the fetishes of a player makes me like the character less because I don't want those fetishes in a game that I play.
>>
>>50651268
Zero, I like shows that i like.
>>
>>50648988
since she what now
>>
File: 1428686491520.jpg (36KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1428686491520.jpg
36KB, 511x509px
>>50651279

>He doesn't like thickness

Well golly oh molly, what kinks *are* you interested in?
>>
>>50651283
Good man.

Other people are not so lucky.

Like fuck I'm gonna watch Steven Universe now.
>>
>>50651254

I only really saw that in the subsequent characters he made, Especially that one thing that he's since deleted.
>>
>>50651297
>I expect everyone to like and dislike the same things I do!
This is Aspergers, lads. The lack of empathy.
>>
>>50651297
>thicc is the only patrician fetish
Fuck off, autist.
>>
>>50651350

The only patrician fetish is traps.

t. SwimmingEagle
>>
>>50651300
That's a shame.
The show is kinda good, but good lord are the fans insufferable.
Gem Harvest was a good Thanksgiving special, and Andy was possibly the most interesting, nuanced, and most human character the show ever had.

But the fans? "Lul I hate this episode, Andy is lel Trumpster Build a wall and make the gems pay for it."
Like fuck dude, do these people not understand what the whole point of that episode was? OR the point of Andy was, and how his reaction, behaivior, and response to the events of the episode was for?

Seriously, I can't stand the fanbase of a lot of these shows
>>
New Bread
>>50651346
>>50651346
>>50651346
New Thread
>>
>>50651297
I'm not going to post my fetishes in /pfg/ because that's off topic AND creepy.
>>
File: 1479063889324.jpg (407KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479063889324.jpg
407KB, 1280x720px
>>50649499

Depends on what metamagic adjustment traits you have. Assuming you took both Magical Lineage and Metamagic Master (Wayang Spellhunter), then...

7th to have a capable Improved Familiar
10th to be able to cast Duplicate Familiar
12th for your Fireballs to do the full 15 die through the most common methods (Spell Focus + Varisian Tattoo)

At 10th you should be able to cast Duplicate Familiar using your spells per day (~4), and your Intensified Empowered Fireballs use 3rd level slots, so with a rod of Lesser Familiar Spell you can cast 3 Intensified Empowered Fireballs + whatever you can do innately (usually a full Intensified Empowered Maximized Fireball through the use of a Maximize or Empower rod).

Note that it requires anticipation, as Duplicate Familiar is 10mins/CL.

At 15th you can pick up Spell Perfection, and so can add Maximized to the spells given to the familiars without much hassle or investment, just getting another Lesser Familiar Spell rod to account for more of them, but at this point you can also fuck around with more expensive rods and your higher spell slots to add quickened fireballs to the familiars.
>>
>>50651285
Forrest quit DSP to write her shit on her own, because DSP has its head up its ass. She's a Patreon slut now, and a good one at that.
>>
>>50650084
Nah, different guy

>>50649960
Well, I'll definitely keep tabs on it, then. I'm not open till 7:00ish CST wed-sun, so I wouldn't want to throw it off too mucj
>>
>>50646480
>Is it just me or is the Weather sphere in Spheres of Power pretty useless?
The second most powerful sphere? It's range makes it incredibly powerful out of combat.
Thread posts: 447
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.