[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: MH1v3.1.jpg (5MB, 1500x9500px) Image search: [Google]
MH1v3.1.jpg
5MB, 1500x9500px
Stale bread: >>50532340
Resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: MH2v3.1.jpg (4MB, 1500x10000px) Image search: [Google]
MH2v3.1.jpg
4MB, 1500x10000px
>>50543222
>>
File: MH3v3.1.jpg (4MB, 1500x6900px) Image search: [Google]
MH3v3.1.jpg
4MB, 1500x6900px
>>50543233
>>
File: Part 1.jpg (1MB, 1000x3192px) Image search: [Google]
Part 1.jpg
1MB, 1000x3192px
>>
File: Part 2.jpg (1MB, 999x3306px) Image search: [Google]
Part 2.jpg
1MB, 999x3306px
>>
>>50543222
>>50543019 is over 15 minutes older.
>>
Just keep this one bumped for when the older one dies.
>>
>>50543394
>being this much of a faggot
>>
>>50543222
Sorceress: (+1 SP)
Magic 9
>Tier 1: Fire
>Tier 1: Water
>Tier 1: Catalysts
>Tier 2: Lightning
>Tier 2: Arcane
>Tier 3: Combine
>Tier 4: Barriers

Spiritual 2
>Tier 1: One with Nature
>Tier 2: Binding

Weaponry 4
>Tier 1: Marksmanship
>Tier 2: Ancient Weapon (Staff)
>Tier 2: Enchantment
>Tier 3: All-Seeing Eye

Ethereal 6
>Tier 1: Recall
>Tier 1: Pocketing
>Tier 2: Blessed
>Tier 4: Wings

>STR 1 ■
>DEF 7 ■■■■■ ■■
>AGI 7 ■■■■■ ■■
>SKL 4 ■■■■
>INT 10 ■■■■■ ■■■■■

Sunken Desert 45+20 5 threat
Sunken Desert? You mean epic beaches? Even if there's monsters in the water.
Ancient Mountains 20+30 4 Threat
But for hunting, I prefer the tall mountains.

>Persona: 15
Age, Gender, Beauty
>Provisions: 30
Library, Alchemy, Market
All useful for a rookie. Read up on moves, buy healthpotions I can summon through Pocketing, market to sell scavenged shit.
>Services: 15
Training, Healing, Scavenging
Since I'm lacking a bit on the physical side, (I really wanted blunt arms too) whenever I'm not making traps or out hunting, I'll be training. Get better at using my staff, focusing on an entirely defensive style.
>Luxury: 10
Hot Springs, Bar
It'll be in the Hot Springs where I'll be doing most of my networking. The bar for getting people to the Hot Springs.
>Hangouts: 10
Club, Bounty
I guess the Club can be useful for getting to know people too. I'll be looking around for bounty work too incase someone needs some aerial artillery
>Accommodation: (40)
Upper
Lots of bedroom and empty space. Going to permanently lock all the entrances to the grounds and electrify the walls so that you can only get there if you can fly
Always looking to team up with someone else with wings for synergy. You can chill at my place, and maybe I'll even tell you where my traps are.

r8 me?
>>
>>50543516
Much of my free time will go towards making these little buggers.Through Pocketing I will be able to retrieve them when I'm out hunting and place them in strategic locations, preferrably where I can keep watch of them from afar, or atleast the surface above it. This would be everywhere anyone is likely to pass. If tunneling youre unlikely to spot the trap before its triggered, even with detect magic

>Combine: Binding+Lightning+Water
Pretty straightforward trap. You step on it, gets you wet and then zaps you and those near you. Usually deployed on the surface in daisychains of two and five

>Combine: Binding+Barrier+Water/Fire
Essentially they will act as mines as deep underground as I can get them. When triggered by a wurm-type Hunter, the barriers will activate, essentially designed to trap the tunneler inside a small cube and unleash a flood of water. Hopefully this will drown the tunneler before he manages to get the barriers down, but even if he gets out that water is going to keep coming and flood his tunnel network. And if he surfaces, I'll be a hundred meters up in the sky ready to unleash lightning on his wet ass. The fire version does basically the same thing, but targets his breathing in another way, spreading fire and smoke everywhere in a tunnel will pretty quickly kill through oxygen deprivation and CO2 inhalation. If the flames dont get to him first

>Combine: Binding+All-Seeing Eye+Lightning
I know you're thinking, All-Seeing Eye? Really? But hear me out. They give 360 degrees vision. Plus zoom. If that aint magical, then so arent the wings. This trap is a "non-lethal" one, but I'm going to place them EVERYWHERE, preferrably in the treetops so they cant be easily spotted. The binding gets 360 degrees security camera type vision. When it spots someone, it sends a lightning bolt through the sky, in a 90 degree angle towards the spotted person, so that I can instantly see where in relation to my trap the intruder on my hounting grounds is
>>
>>50543533
>Enchant Staff: Lightning
I might be physically weak, but I'm agile and fast with my 7 AGI and if my staff so much as touches you, you're getting zapped. And may the Hunter God have mercy on your soul if you're wearing metal armour.
>Enchant Mage Armour: Barrier
I can do this, right? The mage armour is a physical armour that I will enchant with Barrier, making my arcane shield take the brunt of any blows I recieve or deflecting them before I get hit incase of an arrow or bullet. Together with 7 DEF, I'm pretty tanky.

>Fire+Wings:
The ability to enflame my wings will further aid me if someone comes too close to comfort. A spinning motion would launch a cloak of flames at the attacker, lighting his/her clothes on fire and create a deterrent (fire is scary yo) to get even closer while protecting me at the same time.
>Lightning+Barrier:
Barrier is an energy based shield, and with Lightning I hope to be able to supercharge it by throwing lightning at it, make it stronger and give off zaps when touched.

>Battle Strategy for Culling/Monsters:
Perched high up on a mountain, I will blend into the surroundings and watch tirelessly the land beneath me, scanning the valleys for activation of my traps and prey. Preferrably atleast it would walk into one of my traps, but even if it didnt I would have a massive advantage over the prey, coming in from the sky, hopefully undetected with the help of One with Nature, and launching an aerial bombardment of fireballs and lightning strikes. Some of the melee users can jump high, but not that high. And if they use blink to get close I plan on just smacking them with my staff along with a wing+flame combo, depriving them of initiative and then let them fall a hundred meters or two as I continue my aerial strikes. Blink+Nullify wouldnt be a disaster either. Sure my wings would get turned off, but at that altitude I have plenty of droptime to distance myself using my staff, since Nullification is within a few meters only.
>>
>>50543222

>any type of magic

Does this mean that any magic you yourself attempt to cast will just fizzle out?
>>
>>50543625
Yes. Now wait until the other thread dies.
>>
>>50543699

>Now wait until the other thread dies

Why?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.