[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 383
Thread images: 45

File: w40cGeneral.jpg (2MB, 3320x2660px) Image search: [Google]
w40cGeneral.jpg
2MB, 3320x2660px
Magnus is Sculpted Under His Armour edition

previous thread.
>>50526612

>Freshest Rules:
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Stale PDFs:
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!ddAxALZD
>https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>FAQs and Errata:
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (KISS THE CLOWNS, MAKE THEM HONK):
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb
>>
Any leaks for the traitor legions?
>>
>>50529917
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000/Tactics/Chaos_Space_Marines(7E)
>>
File: 1476123064210.jpg (48KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1476123064210.jpg
48KB, 640x479px
yfw all the leaks are fake and traitor legions actually are fucking terrible
>>
So I feel like Death Guard won best Decurion, but Iron Warriors or Black Legion won best Legion rules.
>>
I think the Alpha Legion also got a fair few good things.
>>
EC are now the shootiest legion
>>
>>50530018
But TS got cool models right guys?

Its fine I've already got the demons to make the TS work =(
>>
>>50530027
Yeah but, their decurion is...meh
>>
>>50530055
On that note, what house rules will you guys be putting on Horrors.

Our group decided they can only split once per phase.
>>
anyone got tips for reading epubs not on chrome? trying to look at WoM but its just fucking up.
>>
>tfw when you buy 8 boxes of rubrics and realise they're still dogshit
>>
I'm surprised they didn't make Traitor Legions and 1KS OP so they could sell all of their new shiny models.
>>
>>50530108
No new models for TL....
>>
There's geedubs for ya. Incompetent AF.
>>
Why is it so hard to buy these fucking battleforce from anybody but gw direct?
>>
File: possessed as troops.jpg (8KB, 146x126px) Image search: [Google]
possessed as troops.jpg
8KB, 146x126px
>>50530018
>>50530027
>>50530046
>>50530055

>mfw Word Bearers
>>
>>50530027
They seem amazing to me so far.

Free infiltrate in troops, reliable reserves, tricky nether swaps, etc. Fun stuff.
>>
>>50530134
Well they're doing better.
I personally think that wrath of manus has been written for a long time now, but Kirby didn't want to release it.
And they didn't bother checking it >.>
>>
>>50530137
Just buy them from GW, what's your problem?
>>
File: 43234123.jpg (54KB, 470x647px) Image search: [Google]
43234123.jpg
54KB, 470x647px
>>
>>50530156
It's a subscription service. First one's free, then 5.99 a month.
>>
>>50530156
YES I GET MORE OF THAT SEXY ASS ACCENT
>>
Is anybody else actually cool with WE and DG stock-Marines now being better off than their Cult versions? Because I am, and I think it's actually a good thing.

When you're playing Death Guard, you're playing an entire army of Plague Marines by default. Their Havocs, Chosen, Raptors, and standard Marines are all Plague Marines in fluff, just armed with different weaponry. As such, it makes sense to extend the benefits of Plague Marines to all of these units for the Legion, and make them almost cheaper in the process. However, this DOES make Plague Marines as a choice a little redundant and almost irrelevant.

Plague Marines as an Elites Choice, however, are not for the Death Guard Legion - they're (now) to represent Plague Marines in service to other Warbands or Legions (such as the Black Legion) that are similarly blessed compared to the Death Guard. They're not QUITE as good, and are much more specialized in their roles, and lack a lot of the extra bells and whistles Death Guard gain - but that's to be expected because, for them, they ARE Elites, and DO fulfill a specialized niche role within that Warband/Legion.

Plague Marines and Berserkers are no longer used to represent World Eaters or Death Guard - because their Legion rules are much better for doing that. Now, they're to represent either of those units in service to other, not-quite-as-blessed Warbands or within Black Legion/Iron Warriors/Alpha Legion/etc, more as "mercenaries" or as a specialized cadre of elites.
>>
>>50530094
Horrors aren't as bad as people think now that they can't summon. They are literally just batteries and objective holders now.
>>
File: rich-piana.png (122KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana.png
122KB, 300x360px
>Magnus ripped and swole as fuck
>Probably takes 50 scoops
>LITERALLY left humanity behind
GOTTA CAST BIG TO GET BIG, COME ON
GOTTA WORSHIP TZEENTCH TO CONFUSE THE BODY, RIGHT AHRIMAN?
>>
>>50530175
https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1453

>Premium content by GW for around 5£ per month.
>>
>>50529999
Calm the FUCK down, Tzeench.
>>
>>50530100
>Buying eight units of elites ever
Why?
>>
>>50530152
When they're forcing electro priests as part of a package the 170 bundle price is suddenly a lot less attractive. 20 to 25% off that however? Great deal
>>
>>50530156
Holy fuck. GW actually wants to make money again. I'm scared guys.
>>
File: list.png (160KB, 876x491px) Image search: [Google]
list.png
160KB, 876x491px
I got into 40k around a year and a half ago but only managed to paint a couple of units. Now that I can get into it again I am confused as to how army building currently works. It seems like Formations are the way to go and I have no idea what to do with my current (small) list. Pic related is what I own. At the time of 6th edition I already had an idea as to what I would add on, but now that we are in 7th edition I'm not sure what to do.

I'm working towards a 1000 pts list and have some ideas as to what I should add:

5x Dire Avengers
1 Wave Serpent w/ TL Missile Launcher

5x Rangers

5x Fire Dragons w/ Exarch

This would bring me to 985 points. Any opinions as to how this list would turn out?
>>
>>50530226
By charging you money to watch the streams.
>>
>>50530193
I for one agree, though I do think that regular death guard CSM are better than plague marines, as I think 7pts more just for blight grenades and a plague knife is a bit much.
>>
>>50530224
You save 53$ even ignoring the priests. It's fine at 170.
>>
>>50530018
>Black Legion won best Legion rules
>you can kind of pretend you have drop pods
>best
Good joke.
>>
>>50530232
>GW wants to make money by taking it from their customers
Those greedy fucking jews amirite?
>>
>>50530156
Ahhhh, so that's why they returned to the classic White Dwarf format.

White Dwarf was created in an era where subscription magazines being shipped out was really the only way to get information to fans. Warhammer Live is the new, modern attempt at the same strategy.

And they went back to WD Monthly to leave content for this.

It's like if Nintendo Power and Nintendo Treehouse existed at the same time.
>>
>>50530246
I think that was his point.
>>
TS rules might suck, but at least they aren't rocking 15 year old troop models that look like ass compared to the rest of their range. I'll stick with them even if their rules benefit daemons more.
>>
>>50530018
Easily the best is alpha legion.
>>
>>50530272
Monthly WD has a lot of content too, so it's cool.

I won't be getting the stream, but I do have a WD subscription.
>>
This may seem like an odd question, but how big are the new Haemotrope Reactors next to a Baneblade? Quite hard to get a comparison from different pictures. Was planning on making a badass DarkMech Hellhammer/Fortress of Arrogance type thing for my Dark Magos and the Reactor looks good.
>>
>>50530248
Not really. I could buy the good units from a discounter for slightly cheaper. Sure I get free electro and sicarians, but that's a resoundingly meh bonus.
>>
>>50530286
>>50530246
It was.

Even still, there are still SOME benefit to taking straight-up Plague Marines/Berserkers in their Legions, but now you can get the almost-quite-as-good benefits of them across the ENTIRE army - so more often than not your standard CSM are a more efficient choice, and those benefits also apply to units that would otherwise not have them (such as Chosen and Havocs).

Noise Marines and Thousand Sons are different because of how they function as a unit and in fluff, which makes sense - being a Rubricae or using Sonic Weapons are hallmarks of either Legion, so they need specific units to mark that.

Still wish that all EC units could take Sonic Weapons, but I'm perfectly content with what we got. Alas, my Sonic Terminators/Blastmaster Havocs are not meant to be
>>
>>50530386
Do that then, why scrounge for a deal on a box you don't even want if you can do that?
>>
File: traitor-plague-colony.jpg (162KB, 646x894px) Image search: [Google]
traitor-plague-colony.jpg
162KB, 646x894px
>>50526690
Damn, and I was looking forward to drugged Chaos Spawn too.
Okay gents, where the hell are the rest of the scans we have for Traitor Legions? I found this one, and just this one, in Bell of Lost souls and can find it nowhere else.
Seriously, I just want to get a hold of the EC related pages so I can glue them into my barely touched copy of Traitor's Hate.
In other news, does any Slaaneshi Players out there think the new Intoxicating elixir (DRUGS) artifact might make taking a Daemon Prince worth it again?
>>
Nobody has a worse decurion than orks, right? What has an equivalent of getting major drawbacks just for taking a detachment from their supplement?
>>
>>50530249
I meant Chosen and Terminators as troops.
>>
>>50530400
>If Tzeentch's magical number was 5 our formations would be usable
Feels exceedingly bad man.
>>
>>50530399
Because bonuses at a reasonable price are nice? What's the point of a discount bundle that's just full of unpopular merch to pad out the list price and supposed discount %?
>>
>>50530431
God numbers were a mistake.
>>
>>50530400
Note that this is actually playable since it only costs 1070 points to get the bonus.
>>
Aren't Nightlords getting a formation, too?
>>
>>50530419
If the turn 1 deep strike thing was also a Legion Tactic, then Terminator troops would be kinda nifty. Would open up the possibility of ObSec Termicide null deploy. As is though? It's crap.
>>
>>50530462
Nope, they just get the raptor talon as a core.
>>
>>50530446
100$ discount for the box isn't nice already?
>>
>>50530193
I like it, although now it's play a Legion or gtfo for Chaos fags.
>>
>>50530459
Including the Rhinos and special weapons, it's closer to 1500, and you still don't have a good spot for Typhus.

You're better off just taking a Warband and blinging it out. Play Relentless, T5, FNP Battle Company.
>>
File: GreyKnightsWoM.jpg (37KB, 480x313px) Image search: [Google]
GreyKnightsWoM.jpg
37KB, 480x313px
So, what´s the deal with the Grey Knights in wrath of magnus?

they just stand there? posing menacingly while SW and DA beat the shit out of eachother while tzeentch looks?

Are they relevant in some way in this story?
>>
>>50530507
Who doesn't want to play one of the Legions, honestly?

Does anyone want to play Renegade Chapter CSM?
>>
>>50530506
Not when it's shitty padding mostly made of tax units.
>>
>>50530524
They're at Fenris because there are daemons and the yiffs are suspected of demonic corruption.
>>
>>50530536
Don't like it, don't play it.

Have fun buying all your competitive units faggot.
>>
>>50530524
SW and DA sort their shit out quickly, then GK and SW team up to fight Chaos.

>>50530536
There's one bad unit iin the box, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
A budy of mine wants to proxy some stuff using lego's but is having trouble finding lego bases the right size. Anyone know where he could source something like that?
>>
>>50530529
I'd like some Tzeentch rules for CSM that aren't dust-bin related. Mark of Tzeentch Marines got shafted harder than any other CSM subset with Traitor Legions. No FBD and shit legion rules.
>>
>>50530400
Space Marines
> A FULL GLADIUS costs 1080 points, plus 185 for the suppression force.
> You then get 550 points worth of free transports
> Essentially twin-link all of your guns and get preferred enemy for 5 turns straight.

Chaos
> 1070 points for -1 toughness that only applies in melee.
>>
>>50530524
They GK's force Magnus off the field actually.
>>
>>50530560
Games Workshop sells bases that big individually.
>>
File: 1480853227870.jpg (207KB, 736x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480853227870.jpg
207KB, 736x800px
>>50530499

You sure?
>>
>>50530564
Never said it was competetive, just an option ;D
>>
>>50530585
Yes, that's just the name of the Night Lords detachment.
>>
>>50530564

> 1070 points for -1 toughness that only applies in melee.

You could ally Skitarii and mass Vanguard for the same effect. Even throw in some Infiltrators and they don't just get -1 WS and I, but also -1 BS and Ld as well, albeit when they're within 6" rather than 7".
>>
>>50530585
Pretty sure that's just the name of their decurion.
>>
>>50530564
That's an extremely lopsided comparison. Look at how much stuff Death Guard got for free outside that, admittedly shitty, formation.

Death Guard Warband is going to be an ubiquitous and fairly powerful build.
>>
What does the alpha legion decurion do?
>>
>>50530585
Yup, the detachment is called the murder talon while the raptor talon is just a formation.
>>
>>50530599
>>50530610

Hrm. Got it.

Wish they could take chain glaives like HH.
>>
>>50530611
We need some posts then. I want to see some of the rules.
>>
Any thoughts on the what the Night Lords got?

Are they good?
>>
>>50530564
>VotLW gain fearless & FnP but -1 initiative (doesn’t affect Typhus or Plague marines) and relentless. Plague Marines are troops.
>>
>>50529903
Anyone got a copy of Shadow of Ullanor yet?
>>
File: 1480387818732.jpg (44KB, 639x444px) Image search: [Google]
1480387818732.jpg
44KB, 639x444px
>>50529903
>Tfw the Night Lords are STILL only known as the Raptor Legion
Fuck me straight up, senpai
>>
>>50530625
Benefits: All untts with VotLW gain fear, night vision and stealth. Raptors are troops. Enemy locked in combat with you take Fear tests at -2.

Relics

Scourging Chain: You get shred in melee.
Claws of Black Hunt: A pair of master-crafted, rending lightning claws. Make an evil Murderwings.
Curze's Orb: Re-roll 1s to run, hit and wound.
Stormbolt Plate: Warpmetal armour with +1 to cover
Viox Daemonicus: Enemy within 6” get -1 Ld they get -1 to reserve rolls.
Talons of Night Terror: S user AP5, melee, shred. Each fight sub phase make additional D3 attacks (or D6 if it's a turn you charged).
>>
>>50530661
Wow, that's pretty damn good.
>>
>>50530617
Here you go.

Death Guard Detachment:
- If able to take MoN must do so
- If able to take VotLW must do so for free
- Plague Marines are troops
- Units with VotLW gain FNP, Relentless, and Fearless but have -1 I
- Daemon Princes must be Daemons of Nurgle.
- Psykers can choose to generate all of their powers from the Discipline of Nurgle.

Warlord Traits:
1 - +1 FnP
2 - IWND
3 - +1 W
4 - Eternal warrior
5- Improved Poison by 1
6- Units within 7” gain Contagion on their weapons

Relics:
Puscleaver (10 points) - S:U, AP:-, Poison 2+
plague skill Glothia (15) once/game range 8” S1 AP - assault 1,poison 2+ lg blast
Pandemic Staff (30); poison 2+ staff[range template S1 Ap5 assault 1opison 2][melee S+2 AP4, melee, concussive, poison 2];
Dolorus Knell (25) - At the start of
Poxwalker Hive (20) at start of each turn FnP to friendly cultist w/in 7”. can’t run or shot rest of game but have FnP & fearless. & D3 cultists come back to life;
Plaguebringer (35) AP3 poison 4+ deamon weapon

Nurgle Psychic Powers
Primaris: Nurgle's Rot - S2 Ap5 Poisoned (4+) Nova.
1 - Weapon Virus - Malediction, one unit within 24” gains Get’s Hot! on all ranged weapons.
2 - Fleshy Abundance - Blessing, one friendly psyker within 14” immediately regain D3 wounds lost earlier.
3 - Blades of Putrefaction - Blessing, one friendly unit within 14” gains Poisoned (4+) on their melee weapons.
4 - Gift of Contagion - Malediction, one enemy unit within 48" must roll on the following table and apply the results.
Flyblown Palsy - -1 A, Shrouded
Muscular Atrophy - -1 S, cannot run
Liquefying Ague - -1 S and T
5 - Plague Wind - Witchfire, 12" S1 AP 2, Large Blast, Poisoned (4+)
6 - Curse of the Leper - Blessing or Malediction, target friendly or enemy unit respectively. The unit gains +1 S and T if it is friendly, or -1 S and T if it is an enemy.
>>
>>50530686
>Fear
>Night Vision
>Stealth
>Pretty Damn good

More like mediocre.
>>
Decurion
Command:
Lord of Legion

Core:
Chaos Warband
Plague Colony (Typhus + 3-7 plague marines—gain fear & enemy units within 7” reduce I & WS by 1 in fight phase, if 7 plague marines add -1 Toughness to that)

Auxiliary:
Lost and the Damned
Hellforged Warpack
Heldrake Terror Pack
Cult of Destruction
Fist of the Gods
Raptor Talon
Terminator Annihilation Force
Favoured of Chaos
Trinity of Blood

Benefits:
- Disgustingly Resilient: Units in detachment re-roll FnP rolls of 1
- Cloud of Flies: Ranged attacks from more than 18” grant the Stealth special rule to the target.
>>
>>50530691
THANK YOU SENPAI
>>
>>50530661
>>50530686

Yea, I like it, too. Raptor Talon causing fear on -3, potentially -4 is pretty fucking spooky.
>>
>>50530203
I love when memes collide.
>>
>>50530617

8 Death Guard (yeah, baby!!) Count the Seven!
must: Typhus only unique; only Nurgle marks; VotLW; DP need Mk Nurgle; psykers can take all from Nurgle
gain: Gift of Nurgle: VotLW gain fearless & FnP but -1 initiative (doesn’t affect Typhus or Plague marines); Inexorable Advance: VotLW get relentless; Lords of Plague Host: Plague Marines are troops
WT: FnP;IWNDie; +1 W; Eternal warrior; improved Poison by 1; units w/in 7” get contagion relics: poison 2+ weapon; poison 2+ lg blast gun; poison 2+ staff; give units fear; give a dude fear, FnP & D3 cultists come back to life; AP3 poison 4+ deamon weapon army: Disgustingly Resilient: re-roll FnP rolls of 1; Cloud of Flies: ranged hits more than 18” away give you stealth rule for resolving attack
core: Chaos wdrbamd; Plague Colony (Typhus + 3-7 plague marines—gain fear & enemy units w/in7” reduce I & WS by 1 in fight phase, if 7 plague marines add -1 Toughness to that)
command: Lord of Legion
aux: Lost and the Damned + 8
obj: Vp if 3+ your units on enemy table half; make 7 FnP rolls; kill unit w/weapon or psychic power using poisoned; name a IC and VP if he lives; D3Vp if you control EXACTLY 3 obj; kill 7 models (improves)
Access to full discipline of Nurgle 6 + primaris

Warband Nurgle are some tough cookies.

>>50530661
>army: Strike Hard/Fast: re-roll failed charge; Nocturnal Warfare: You assure Night Fight if want…during that turn all your non-vehicles cover improved by 1
The army benefits are pretty nifty as well.
>>
File: hLh5aWK.jpg (959KB, 2938x2203px) Image search: [Google]
hLh5aWK.jpg
959KB, 2938x2203px
>>50530661
> "Evil MURDERWINGS"
FUCK, is it at least a Daemon Weapon? Holy shit now I really want to have a rival "Evil Operator Marines" dude for my Operator Marines to fight.

Also makes a good counter for my rending bolter shennanigans if all the EVIL OPERATOR MARINES have stealth all game long. Now what kind of hilarious characters can they make by mixing up artifacts?
>>
>>50530728
Fear is fucking useless against regular SM though
>>
>>50530686
>>50530728
>Fear
No one gives a shit
>>
>>50530757
>Now what kind of hilarious characters can they make by mixing up artifacts?
I know that you don't really give a fuck about legal load-outs, but relics are one per dude unless you're a blueberry.
>>
>>50530771
Yeah, but it'll have you drinking the tears of non-marine players.
>>
>>50530757
What are those visor heads from?
>>
>>50530771
>>50530786
Fear and Crusader are both fairly widespread in Traitor Legions and both are disappointing thanks to so many armies just outright ignoring them.
>>
>>50530757
Not a Daemon weapon.
>>
>>50530196
They are the best batteries, objective holders, and tarpitters in the game.

And Emperor fucking help you if they take that Locus of loldoublesplitting
>>
>>50530798
Orks, maybe. Fear is generally a win-more ability. Most things that will be affected by it were already going to lose terribly.
>>
>>50530798
>non-marine players
>implying such a thing exists
Its not like armies that are vulnerable to Fear aren't generally fucked in melee anyways. Its a fucking joke of a rule that only serves to further prove how fucked leadership is in the game right now.
>>
>>50530787
The entire geedubs that I go to gives precisely zero fucks about relic limits. Everyone I play against loads up their DUDES with multiple relics in spite of the FAQ. It's just a thing where I play to make up kickass dudes with multiple blingy relics.

>>50530808
They're pig-iron productions. The older scout visors in this picture are no longer manufactured since the company that makes them went bankrupt for awhile. Then pig-iron got back into business and redesigned all of their helmets so they're more "DOOMGUY" and less "ODST".
>>
>>50530529
Plenty of people do.
>>
>>50530853
>dude everyone just cheats where I play
>>
File: BRCoffeetemplate.jpg (79KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
BRCoffeetemplate.jpg
79KB, 510x546px
>>50530890
The geedubs manager is even wholly supporting some fanmade "sigmarized" 40k. We've got docs at the store for people that want to play 40k with Warscrolls instead of points. I'm going to be trying it out this weekend with my bro that plays Chaos-Scions.

And besides, this game is about having fun. My bros definition of fun is loading up our games with shitloads of HERO DUDES with relics and shit, and having them duke it out in the middle of the board in a manly as fuck mosh pit
>>
File: 1449286086902.jpg (105KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
1449286086902.jpg
105KB, 500x657px
on the few chances it happens it's hilarious but then tau are fucked in close combat anyway
>>
I really want a non-imperial army but I just can't decide at all.
>>
>>50530933
Does Raptor Anon know any limits?
>>
>>50530954
Be a man and make a decision you woman.
>>
>>50530749
Got the alpha legion one?
>>
>>50530954
>a non-imperial army
Play Space Wolves.
>>
>>50530968
2 - Alpha legion (happy with this fluff/rules!)
Must: if no unique, no marks, if so get VotLW free, sorcerer can choose all powers from it’s God’s discipline
gains: Forward Operatives: Chosen become troops; Chosen, CSM, cultists gain infiltrate; Many Heads of the Hydra:if warlord slain pick a new friendly character from AL detachment or formation. He generates warlord trait immediately. Can do this as long as you can. Opponent won’t get Slay the Warlord if they haven’t killed last remaining warlord from this
WT: can gain infiltrate; once per game friendly AL character w/same “type” as you and can swap their positions; from turn 2 pick a reserve unit to come on auto for each turn; stealth warlord; cultists w/in 12” get furious charge & FnP 6+
relics: start of your move move 3D6 immediately, can take you from combat & enemy cannot consolidate; great guns & weapons; armor gives 2+ save w/2+ invuln vs. flamer weapons; bolter gets blast, ignore cover, poison 2+; give friendly cultists w/in 12” zealot.
army: Hidden deployment (all non-vehical) shrouded 1st turn; cult uprising (cultist units destroyed on 4+ back into ongoing reserves)
Core: Chaos warband
command: Lord of Legion
aux: 8 formations (see Black Legion)
tact obj: capture enemy/unclaimed building; your cultists get destroyed gain VP, destroy a DS,H&Run, Outflank or scout unit; your infiltrators kill a unit; get into enemy deploy zone; kill character (more for more characters)

Alpha Relics are pretty disappointing, but the FBD and legion tactics are pretty great.
>>
>>50530507

The only people who get screwed are the ones with Renegade Chapters that have special rules/models already (Red Corsairs, Crimson Slaughter). Anyone else can just use the closest legion rules to represent their guys and it'll usually be fluffy.

Scourged -> They're insane warp-touched psychopaths so Rubrics and Sorcerers actually make sense
Purged -> They're Nurgle's favorites and like to kill literally everything in existence with plagues and chemical weapons, DG rules are fine for this
Flawless Host -> They're basically just the EC anyway
etc
>>
TFW more armies ignore fear than those affected by it.
>>
>>50530651

They're the Fear and Terror legion, which they gave us rules for, but they known fear isn't very good, so they decided to also go with raptors, which still work against Marines.

Hell, I'll take troop raptors over base CSM any day.
>>
Raptor players are fucking cancer
>lol tacticool marines
>operatingoperatingoperating
>my 7 ft tall shock troops are the best at stealth and operating
>drop pods, shock and awe and brute force are for fags
>Sure, I might as well play Scions, but they aren't a strong enough book!
>>
>>50530955
Nope, but I am happy about not needing to worry about Wizzywig. Now I actually can have a squad of sternguard vets with 2 meltas, 1 combi-melta, a plasma gun, and a Sternguard Sarg with a Power sword and grav-pistol. No points cost to worry about, just fun modeling opportunities.
>>
>>50530964

But there's so many to choose from! And quite a few of them are really fucking difficult to paint and I couldn't do them justice. Or they are really expensive to collect. Or they're garbage to play.
>>
>>50530993
Did we suddenly get unmarked daemon princes back?
>>
File: 9MhKH6J.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
9MhKH6J.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>50531003
Show me where the operator touched you.
>>
>>50529999
JUST

AS

PLANNED
>>
>>50530989
The mind veil that lets you move 3d6 seems pretty good.

Can't wait to paint up an army.
>>
Has there been more info on the Allies of the Imperium codex yet beyond it's passing-mention announcement?
>>
When should I take D-scythes over Wraithcanons?
>>
>>50530524
Man, I don't even know why they bothered to include us in there...It was more of a slap to our face than anything.

Weirdly enough, after last night's thread, someone posted the bit of the Daemons codex where Draigo is going through Slaanesh's place and it is implied he's fallen to Chaos. I actually really liked that bit of lore. But when I went to bed I had a dream where they released a Fenris pt2.5 where Grey Knights got rules. The fluff basically said Draigo was declared dead/fallen and Stern was made the new Grand Master. Game wise, Grey Knights got a Decurion, Stern became the new Draigo, Grey Knights got fucking Psycannon Bikers and shit. Too bad it was only a dream...
>>
>>50530853
>https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1453

New Orleans?
>>
>>50530733
Rich is my favourite /fit/ meme
>>
>>50531051
when you have no more mercy in your heart and wish to drink the tears of neckbeards

while there is a drawback anything within 8" is going to be sweating bullets
>>
File: XTGpk4m.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
XTGpk4m.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>50531070
JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA. The worst city in america.
>>
Is footdar still a thing that works?
>>
>>50531104
BROTHER

Why would you go to a GW when you could go to FLGS or Boarderlands, though?
>>
>>50531086
Really? There's no disadvantage to scythes compared to canons apart from points?
>>
>>50531152
Yes, the problem is that it's so out performed by scattbikes that it's not even funny.
>>
>>50531165
The closest FLGS to me is 15 minutes away, and not a single fucking person goes there to play 40k. I went there for a whole year, and I was fucking desperate to play 40k.

I'll have to try going to the borderlands then. How's the 40k crowd there?
>>
>>50530018
>Iron Warriors or Black Legion won best Legion rules.
>Iron Warriors

Why?
>>
>>50531178
There is a drawback, it gets -1 on the D-table

The problem is it's still pretty much good against everything. 3+ deals d3 wounds to big things, and it's template so it wipes hordes too, which is the main weakness of Cannons
>>
>>50531178
>scythes
>10 points more expensive
>distort table so only d3 wounds per hit with no deathblow
>8" vs 12"
>notorious on the internet and in person

not really

>>50531152
you can still swordwind to your heart's content but it's overshadowed by mech and jetbikes. battlefocus means you're not slow
>>
I want a xeno or chaos army who perform well without vehicles (including the Soul Grinder for Daemons)

Are there any?
>>
>>50530852
>Its not like armies that are vulnerable to Fear aren't generally fucked in melee anyways.

I play Orks and this is sadly true.
>>
>>50531282
Alpha legion.
>>
>>50531282
Deathguard bikers
>>
>>50531282
Chaos daemons, Tau and CWE. AKA all top tier. Might be a couple others I missed.
>>
>>50531216
I meant FLGS, the FLGS named FLGS.

Borderlands has a strong 40k crowd, typically saturdays are 40k, but I suggest giving em a call to confirm.
>>
File: Z8derMR.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Z8derMR.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>50531436
Yea no, the -actual- FLGS, actually called FLGS, is completely dead. Nobody goes there.
>>
Is it wrong that i feel like a retard for not understanding CAD and formations? Like, are things like the chaos warband a CAD in of itself? How do I take cyclopia cabal with that? Does the first of the gods take up 3 heavy support slots or is it seperate from my detachment because its a formation?
>>
>>50530140
3+ on summoning though...

Yfw we're talking about OP CSM armies using word bearer tactics to create unbeatablr summonstars.
>>
File: bait.png (121KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
121KB, 622x626px
>>50531467
>>
>>50531282
Death guard will fuck most armies it face now.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478657543414.jpg (29KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478657543414.jpg
29KB, 663x579px
>>50531501
Its sadder because im being serious
>>
>>50531467
CAD is a formation available to everyone.
Many armies now have exclusive formations they can run with unique abilities.
Decurions are collections of formations.
>>
File: Big Poppa Palpatine.jpg (80KB, 350x526px) Image search: [Google]
Big Poppa Palpatine.jpg
80KB, 350x526px
>>50530786
>mfw all my Eldar opponents forget that my Slaaneshi CSM automatically cause Fear to all of their units
>mfw even bare-bones Cultists have caused them to fail Fear tests and get routed
>mfw people constantly underestimate Fear

Fear is like a Battle Cannon - it's not amazing by any definition, but forgetting about it can seriously ruin your day if you have a unit vulnerable to it.
>>
>>50531017
Not yet (though why confuses me - Word Bearers are ultra-Daemons and ultra-Undivided still, and they still have canon Undivided Princes in their Legion, one of which is even depicted in the teasers for Traitor Legions.
>>
>>50531539
They just need to get rid of fearless altogether and just give units bonuses to combat it rather than negating it outright.
>>
>>50531579

Or just make fear tests have to be rolled on 3d6.
>>
>>50531539
how are you getting fear on your slaanesh csm?
>>
>>50531467
Oh my god, you were told in the last thread to go read the fucking rulebook you scrub. Go do that.
>>
>>50531579
No.
>>
>>50531599
All units with the Mark/Daemon of Slaanesh cause Fear to all of the Eldar Race (Eldar, Dark Eldar, and Corsairs). This rule is in their codices, not the CSM one.
>>
>>50530289
So they can look awesome as they sit on a shelf and never see the table
>>
>>50531650
ancient doom right?
>>
>>50531482
ML3 DP with Malefic Tome, 3+ summoning, only perils on double 6s and give a Dark Apostle Script of Erebus for D6 extra warp charges. Throw in some Sorcerers and it's some pretty good stuff.
>>
>>50531282
Noise Marines suddenly got a lot more dangerous if the leaks are anything to go by.
>>
>>50531178

Barely. The shorter range is made up for by being able to eliminate an entire army in one shooting phase. They still kill the fuck out of almost everything, -1 to D table isn't as crushing as you'd think.

>>50531599

He just said he's playing vs Eldar...

protip: every Eldar unit has a special rule that interacts with Slaanesh in some way. I've never had to use it so I forget what it does. The Slaaneshis get Fear and the Eldar get.... something
>>
>>50531630
Actually ive been out all day and the mobile app wouldnt fucking load, didnt even know my post went through.
>>
>>50531679
I believe so. I don't have an Eldar Codex, but I've seen it in the store Codices when looking up a weapon in the Eldar codex.
>>
>>50530841
Blues and flames don't and can't have ObjSec if they're created from the Pinks
>>
Could some kind anon please post the light blue and red TS schemes as I forgot to save them before?
>>
>>50531599
I'd like to know if anyone kitbashed any with guitars
>>
>>50530400
>Reducing t by 1 but only in the assault phase
>Every unit in the formation has poisoned weapons

When will this ever be useful?
>>
File: tsons.jpg (114KB, 1200x817px) Image search: [Google]
tsons.jpg
114KB, 1200x817px
>>50531713
This one?
>>
>>50531650
CWE has that rule
Dark eldar does not
Corsair i never read
>>
File: tsons red.jpg (128KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
tsons red.jpg
128KB, 1200x675px
>>50531713
>>50531762
Or these?
>>
File: Legion Outriders.jpg (28KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Legion Outriders.jpg
28KB, 600x620px
I hate how normal CSM bikes look. Is there any reason I can't use Legion Outrider bikes instead and just model some cancer/rust with greenstuff?

Pic related, sweet, sweet Legion Outriders
>>
>>50531786
you can what u want mate
>>
File: tsons light blue.jpg (119KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
tsons light blue.jpg
119KB, 1200x675px
>>50531785
>>
>>50531754
Are you kidding? If your weapon is poisoned, but your strength is already higher than the enemy's toughness (in close combat only) you reroll failed wounds.
This would make the poison actually effective against T4 opponents.
>>
>>50531706
Oh, no, the free fucking hundreds upon hundreds of points worth of shit you get that can bodily block ObSec units from reaching objectives with sheer weight of numbers don't have ObSec, whatever shall daemon players do??!?!??!
>>
>>50531345
What are chaos marines >>50531345
>>
>>50531762
>>50531785
>>50531804
Would be nice if they had the Base > Layer > Shade > Highlight paints for those at the bottom of the page.
>>
I was thinking about a list for the Emperor Children I'm not actually a Chaos player, but I've wanted for some time to make an EC army and there isn't really a better period than this, with Traitor Legion next week and my Diazmonettes soon to arrive and I started thinking about the Raptors
I was thinking about a full unit with the icon of Excess, two flamers and (maybe) the champion equipped with a power weapon
I definitely isn't competitive, but I think with that 4+ FnP they may be able to do a fair bit of damage

Does some actual CSM player have any consideration about this?
>>
>>50531786
Well, for one thing, angry nerds will come and find you, and make you eat those models through you ass. So maybe not put a lot of spiky bits on them.

Seeing that CSM bikes can replace their TL bolters with special weapons, those plasmas, flamers and meltas the Outriders got will come handy.
>>
>>50531818
I thought the re roll kicked in when strength was equal to toughness

Or am I stuck in last edition?
>>
>>50531863
Power Fist on the Champion might be worth it given the Legion tactics.
>>
>>50531859
It's not hard to figure out, Anon.
>>
>>50531879
That's last edition, lamentably.
Also why Plaguebearers now officially suck at everything but being shot at.
>>
File: IMG_0348.jpg (136KB, 623x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0348.jpg
136KB, 623x511px
There was a guy who first showed up at our local GW a year and a half ago. He had played the Dawn of War games really liked them, and decided to pick up some Orks because they were his favorite part of the vidya. He'd come by every few days, paint his models, and just hang out for a few hours to chat. He was a genuinely friendly guy, and great to have around the store.

He bought all sorts of different units. Meganobz, Killa Kans, Deffcopters, and after a few months he even grabbed a Deff Dread. He played a few 500-point skirmishes with his Boyz during that time, but he wanted to paint his entire army before he started playing.

But when he started playing, the poor guy kept getting trounced over and over. Nobody at the store would give him a break, just told him how his army list was shit and directed him to lists online. Eventually all the cool models he bought started coming off the table and got replaced with boyz that had only been primed. At the beginning of the year, he was almost exclusively running half-painted Green Tide. He was clearly not even having fun with it.

When the reprint of Wash! Gahzghull camr out and removed Green Tide, he stopped coming altogether.

This afternoon he showed up for at the store for the first time in months. He had sold all his Orks. He brought with him in their place a pre-painted tau army he bought on eBay, complete with riptides. It was fucking heartbreaking.
>>
>>50531879
They nerfed that because Tyranids cannot have nice things while Cruddace has control of core rules.
>>
>>50531863
>Does some actual CSM player have any consideration about this?

I run a mono-Slaanesh list of Noise Marines, Jump Sorcerors/Jump Chaos Lord, Raptors, Chosen, and a Defiler.

The unit you described is one that I frequently run with a Power Maul for the weapon. It will murderfuck GEQ'/Eldar infantry/Orks/Tau, and the FnP will make them significantly tougher to kill to anything not S8. Put a Lord in there with Burning Brand and a Lightning Claw and you have a fast and terrain-ignoring murdermoon (but avoid Battlecannons like the plague).

It's not super-competitive, but when it works it works wonders.
>>
File: bat sad.gif (933KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
bat sad.gif
933KB, 400x300px
>>50531904
>>
File: 189.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
189.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>50531904
>>
File: Untitled.png (188KB, 656x355px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
188KB, 656x355px
>>50531904
:C
>>
>>50531890
Power Fists and Power Axes are actually to be avoided on Slaaneshi units, because Unwieldy completely negates the +1 Initiative bonus of the Mark of Slaanesh.

There are some RARE exceptions where a PF is justifiable (if you're only taking the Mark for the Icon) but 9/10 it's a bad choice.
>>
>>50531904
>Every year, thousands of 40k players are plagued by shitty codices. Together, we can collectively yell at Games Workshop, and end this tragedy today.
>#OrkLivesMatter #DeldarLivesMatter #NonMonobuildNidsLivesMatter
>>
File: 1472314701678.png (404KB, 383x524px) Image search: [Google]
1472314701678.png
404KB, 383x524px
>>50531904
dat ain't zoggin proppa
>>
>>50531952
But you get to attack once if killed before your initiative in EC.
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (35KB, 395x267px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
35KB, 395x267px
>>50531904
players like this break my heart really, they start exactly the way everyone tells you to--find something with nice fluff and a fun look. then they have to pay the price for shitty crunch.
>>
>>50531908
So having poison when you have s = t does absolutely nothing?

Plague marines are definitely not worth 7 points more for extra attack, poison and defensive grenades

Fuck gw can't write rules
>>
>>50531975
And what sounds like a competitive meta. He was doomed from the start.
>>
>>50531799

I mostly meant "is it going to be impossible to put CSM-legal weapons on them?" but according to >>50531871 it looks like it's possible.
>>
>>50531981
>So having poison when you have s = t does absolutely nothing?
Yep. Welcome to butthurt autistic faggot writes our rules edition, where anything that makes you better in melee or helps you get there needs to be nerfed.

Poison gives re-rolls if S = T? But then expensive fully kitted Hormagaunts can hurt my spess muhreens! Can't have that!

Genestealers charging from Outflank? Unfair. We should take that away and ALSO let all units get a free shooting attack when they get charged, that'll show em.

And so on and so forth.

It's only just being started to get fixed now because everyone else on the design team realized holy shit you fucking ruined the game for everyone who isn't Tau and CWE you assholes.
>>
>>50531465
I was just there a couple weeks ago and saw several people playing 40k.
>>
>>50531952

It's kind of a paradox. The main drawback of PFs is dying before you get to use it. But the Slaaneshi tactics now let you get in at least 1 attack. I don't think that's statistically worth it and you should probably just use something else for the guaranteed +1 I.
>>
I have a weird mental block where I can run fluffy uncompetitive lists happily with any faction but CSM. CSM, for some reason, always just feels so constrained when I'm trying to be fluffy. Especially since I play Black Legion, so I always run mark-less. Because then I feel like I'm missing a large mechanic of the CSM army.
>>
>>50532046
My favourite

>Orks run and charge!
Once per turn....except every other faction in the game
>>
>>50532077
Just have more than one kind of mark in there.

You're Chaos Undivided, not loyalist.
>>
I'm fairly new to the game, only been playing since early August.
I play Admech, with an Inquisitor mixed in sometimes, and I just finished my first melee units, a Dragoon and a group of Infiltrators, working on another dragoon ATM.

Played them in a game yesterday, and they did amazingly well. The lone Dragoon popped a Baal Predator and then charged a unit of Tacticals, they broke and ran, then when I charged them again the meltagun overwatched the Dragoon to death.

The Infiltrators chewed up a unit of DC easily, then got shot up by a stormraven, but they were still a blast.

Anyone had any success with a melee Admech list?

Also, what cool things have you built/done in a game recently?
>>
>>50530560
>>50530573
He's looking for something with the lego pegs. So he dosnt have to glue his lego "models"
>>
>>50531003

Raptors aren't even that operator in the fluff. They are still big stompy marines just like Raven Guard. The only difference is that they prefer stealth and are willing to use unconventional (read: dangerous and stupid in the 40k universe) tactics which result in them being nearly wiped out multiple times.

It's the players making them clownishly tacticool like some kind of caricature. Just like the Star Krakens have scuba helmets and other stupid over the top things. Because apparently the only way to show a theme is to ham it up.

Look at the FW Badab War art. Raptors are just olive drab marines. Not walking Liefeld pouch piles.
>>
>>50532135

Yeah, but using a mark just feels wrong with Black Legion for some reaosn. Just feels like I'm cramming it in there for crunch and ignoring fluff.
>>
>>50532140

Someone won a major tournament with a "melee AM/CM list" recently. I forget which one, maybe someone else knows.
>>
>>50531890
>>50531923
Thanks anons
>>
Is there a army/sub faction that lets me take just terminators. IE termie HQ, termie troop choices etc. I don't care for competitive levels just want something cool.
>>
>>50532163
Do BL not have people who focus on one god?
>>
>>50532182
Grey Knights.
>>
>>50532077
Black Legion is use-everything Chaos Undivided, not worship-none Chaos Undivided.
>>
>>50532163

Not the anon you're responding to but he's correct. In the fluff, BL have many units specifically aligned with one god or another. They often work with elements of other legions as well. For example, we know that Thousand Sons Sorcerers who serve in the Black Legion paint their shoulder pads black but otherwise retain their original armor color. We also know that one time the Purge agreed to work with the Black Legion but before they got where they were going they killed everyone, stole their ships and fucked off (kek).

So you certainly can (and actually should) include Marked units for a BL army
>>
>>50532163
Black Legion is totally fine with Marks of Chaos. As a whole they're undivided, but constituent elements are largely free to do as they like.

Of the Legions, they're the most likely, after new Word Bearers I guess, to be mixing Marks. Hence their ability to take Marks.
>>
>>50532182
Space Wolves, Grey Knights and Black Legion, as far as I Know
>>
>>50532209
Yeah that's what I thought.

WB and BL ccan take whatever marks and it's completely fluffy, but Night Lords and Iron Warriors shouldn't if you're being fluffy.
>>
>>50532209
>new Word Bearers
Was it different in the older fluff?
>>
>>50532250
No
>>
Am I wrong or is the alpha legion the best thing for chaos since Horus?
>>
>>50531104
Holy shit a fellow beakie operating in FL. Im off in the pan handle myself.

Victorus aut mortisw
>>
>>50532289
Yeah, but it's Raptor Anon.
>>
Shit I would change about 40K's rules system:

• Overhaul overwatch. Something along the lines of not being able to fight in melee if you choose to fire overwatch.

• Cut fliers. The scale just doesn't fit. I know this will never happen because the models exist and GW gotta keep sellin' those big flier kits.

• Cut super heavy vehicles and gargantuan creatures. Leave that to Apocalypse.

• Overhaul non-super heavy/gargantuan Lord of War choices. Remove the Lord of War slot and have the more powerful units take up multiple force organization slots. For example, an incredibly powerful leader might take up two HQ slots.
>>
>>50531762
>>50531785
Yes cheers anon
>>
>>50532285
Then you should thank Lorgar, Best Primarch, for turning Horus.
>>
>>50532300
... Tyranid player?
>>
>>50531804
That's the one now I need to figure out paints
>>
>>50532348
white/silver with blue glaze, probably.

Some gold, black and yellow.
>>
>>50532342

Tyranids use flyers

Besides his ideas are all good nerfs and taking up multiple slots is a good concept. Tigurius and Fateweaver should not be allowed to take more librarians and heralds of tzeentch. They are already too good on their own
>>
>>50532300
I'd fix the incredible amount of rolling.

No more rolling for warlord traits or psychic powers. No more fnp being a separate type of save from armor, invulnerable, cover, etc. No more rolling to determine the number of attacks, no more rolling to hit and then to wound.

Just condense this shit.
>>
>>50532386
>no more rolling to hit and then to wound
Not sure about that one
Non-random psychic powers might be a bit too cheesy since you're sure to have what you want
>>
>>50532342
Nope, been a Chaos player since 2nd Edition.
>>
>>50532377
More of a side benefit, he's clearly talking more about Calgar equivalents since we're removing LoW, and Tigurius is just a regular HQ. Your objection seems focused on psykers in particular.

Besides, FMCs being 'fliers' is iffy.
>>
>>50529903
So since kickass is dead.

What torrent websites have a close to as organized an audio book collection on black library shit?
>>
>>50532400

Go back to the old system, where you paid points for each psychic power. So you could have lots of average powers, or only a few powerful ones.
>>
>>50532400
Could always go back to paying points for the powers you want. Would still require overhauling the powers as some of them combo a bit too well.
>>
>>50532386
>no more rolling to hit and then to wound.
Yeah, let's just make lasguns kill Dreadnoughts!

How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>50532300
I would reverse the order of Overwatch. So roll to charge then overwatch occurs. If you fail the charge then overwatch never happens.
>>
>>50532386
I actually don't mind rolling, mostly if it's just 1 die to see if something happens. What I do mind is all the rule contradictions. That shit wastes more time than anything. Like a friend and I spent like 20 minutes trying to find out why I am not allowed to charge out of a Raider that moved flat out if the thing is a fast skimmer only for the answer to be located in the movement stuff where it doesn't even mention flat out and just movement distance. I wouldn't mind the descriptions of special rules being longer if they explained how they interact/affect things in different phases
>>
>>50532417

Those were just examples you retard. Use your imagination and make any problematic unit take more slots. Grav Centurions take 3 heavy slots or force you to take 1 more mandatory troop. Fucking idiot just cause I name two psykers you think this has anything to do with psykers
>>
>>50532434
Rebalance the wounds on tough creatures to fix that.
>>
File: IMG_1721.jpg (153KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1721.jpg
153KB, 640x640px
Are the new world eaters stuff any good? Are berzerkers good yet?
>>
>>50532491
No, but literally everyone in your army are now basically Berserkers, so you don't really need the dedicated Berserker unit.
>>
>>50532491
Berzerkers are worse, but now you can just use CSMs for about the same effect and they're much cheaper.
>>
>>50532491
>>50532512
Here's the complete rundown by the way.

6 World Eaters (Blood for the Blood GOD!!!)

must: only Khârn; no psyker scum; only mk Khorne; VotLW, Demons must be of Khorne

gain: Berzerker Horde: Khorne Berz are troops; Blessing Khorne: VotLW have adam will; Butcher’s Nails: VoLW have fearless & furious charge

WT: Rampager; each boon table roll can instead boost attack stat by 1; at end of enemy charge subphase your unit can charge; re-roll hit/wound in challenge; locked in combat gain FnP & Eternal Warrior (yeah baby!); you $ friendly Mk Khorne w/in 8” charge 3D6 & pick highest

WE – relics

Talisman of Burning Blood (25) bearer’s unit can move 3” more in move, run and charge;
GOREFATHER (30)[S+2, AP2, Armorbane,murderous strike(to-wound 6 = instant death, 2-handed, unwieldy];
Crimson Killer (20)pistol 12” S7,AP2,soulblaze;
brass collar of Bhorghaster (20) bearer nullify on 4+ to deny. If you nullify that, that psyker suffers perils
Bloodfeeder (30) crazy S+1,AP2 axe does 2D6 attacks but each roll of 1 is a wound to you no armor saves;
Berzerker’s Glaive (30) S +2 AP3 demon weapon, specialist weapon, 2-handed, melee, epitome of rage (bearer gains FnP & IWND but loses Indep Character rule
army: Blood Mad! after deploy/inflitrate but before 1st player starts turn all non-vehicle units can make immediate 2D6move(roll separate); ALSO non-veh & walkers can always re-roll failed charges

coe: haps warband, maelstrom of gore

command: Lord of legion

aux: 8

obj: deny witch; kill enemy controlling an obj; 3+ your units made charge; kill enemy in challenge (improves); destroy unit (improves); destroy in assault
>>
>>50532491
I'm just not used to seeing a berzerker without the bunny ears. It feels wrong.

Also all berzerkers should dual wield axes.
>>
File: really makes you think.png (189KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
189KB, 330x330px
Should I take the TL lascannon turrent on a chaos predator or nah?
>>
File: a1OWlwE.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
a1OWlwE.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>50532296
I fail to see how that's a problem. Everyone I play against has a fun time, and I play herohammer with no formations. Truly having a list with a Chaplain leading around 6 veteran sergeant squads with pimped out gear is the patrician way to play this game. Formations are for cancerous plebs.
>>
>>50532540
It's the monster girls, I fear for the first player you unleash those on.
>>
>>50532549
I'm years away from getting that army ready now that I've lost my job. I also just spent all my birthday money on buying my girlfriend her first army for christmas, since she expressed an interest in getting into 40k.
>>
>>50532462
There are so many things wrong with this I don't even know where to start.
>>
>>50532549
They aren't TnA so I'd have little problem playing against them myself.

Though it is interesting to learn that he lives in the same town as me. (rather, megacity, doubt he lives in my subcity.)
>>
Is my formatting and font choice convincingly similar to GW's own?

The blank spaces on the side were part of the epub resources, I'll cut them out later.
>>
I don't suppose anyone has a picture of the full Word Bearers Decurion? I'm deciding if it's worth picking up for my army.
Cheers! :)
>>
>>50532628
Start somewhere.

It's pretty simple. If it takes on average 300 flashlights to kill a dread, give it 300 wounds.

If a gun could kill a dread in one hit on average, give that gun the ability to deal 300 wounds.

Then tweak things.
>>
File: IMG_1979.jpg (1022KB, 2270x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1979.jpg
1022KB, 2270x4032px
>>50532512
>>50532518
That's pretty cool I guess, was hoping they made chain axes better and berzerkers better though

>>50532522
>gorefather
Muthafucka wat
>demons must be of khorne
Is that for an allied detachment or what cause otherwise that is just a gutted down KDK right?
>army: Blood Mad! after deploy/inflitrate but before 1st player starts turn all non-vehicle units can make immediate 2D6move(roll separate); ALSO non-veh & walkers can always re-roll failed charges
Holy shit

>>50532536
I wish all berzerkers could replace their pistol for a ccw
>>
>>50532625
Grats on the army bit at least anon. Sucks about your job but you've at least got someone. What army is she playing?

My gf and I just got into 40k ourselves a few weeks ago. She's running Space Wolves and I'm going KDK. I just hope playing the game is as fun as assembling and painting because honestly that shit is a blast.
>>
>>50532661
That's really nice
>>
>>50532680

>I wish all berzerkers could replace their pistol for a ccw

...why? It'd give exactly the same bonus as having a pistol, but make them objectively worse because they can't shoot.
>>
>>50532625
Depending on what army she's interested, I could try to throw together a little care-package of bits.

How far is FLGS(the store) from where you are?
>>
>>50532625
What army?
>>
Alec you faggot stop browsing 40k general and check your text messages
>>
>>50532704
If they could do it the other way around though...
>>
>>50532683
Eldar. I'm going to try and see if I can coach her into playing a more reasonable, herohammery army like my group is used to. I got her the Eldar Battleforce, Start Collecting: Eldar, and an Autarch blister pack, all sitting in a box. I think the plan right now is to convince her to go for the "6 completely maxed out troops" CAD style of play. Anyway, I hope she likes them.
>>
>>50532673
Your system already sounds worse in every way. It be easier to fix the current system than try to fix a system where the player has to keep track of 300 wounds.
>>
>>50532724
Keeping track of hitpoints isn't hard anon. Are you stupid?
>>
>>50532680
Daemon Princes, Possessed, I'd guess have to be Khorne marked.

It's a Khorne themed melee army, it's going to be a lot like KDK.
>>
>>50532734
>keeping track of over 300 hit points
>on multiple units
Are you?
This isn't a video game, we use d6s placed on bases to track the number of wounds remaining, you can't do that with 300 of them.
>>
>>50532722
Eldar are one of the things I lack bits in the most of, tied with necron. Sorry, friend.

What store do you play at that does the herohammer games?
>>
>>50532763
You can write things down or place Xd10
>>
>>50532673
Right, so, even ignoring the fact that bookkeeping on that level would slow a game down about 500 times more than simply rolling to hit then wound, not to mention all the clutter, then how does poison work?

How does armoured vehicles being invulnerable to small arms work?
>>
Would bits of sprue be enough to weigh down slotta bases for my scourges? I don't think I have anything that can cut coins in half.
>>
>>50532673
No. That's terrible.
>>
>>50532775
>THIRTY D-FUCKING-TEN to track wounds on something

Yeah no.
>>
>>50532775
Yes because most people carry around 30 d10's for every single vehicle in their army and that won't slow the game down at all trying to move and place these next to your dudes every movement phase.

For all the shit GW gets for being bad at game design I sometimes forget how much better they still are than the fucking amateurs like you who don't even stop to think before vomiting retarded ideas.
>>
>>50532717
Fuck you you're not my dad
>>
>>50532766
The games workshop in deerwood wood village. There's a sizable 30k crowd there too. I have a buddy in the marines there who plays every army in the entire game, and we also have an ork-bro who shows up frequently. The only person you should ever avoid there is the 14 year old kid who plays with loaded dice. You'll know him by the shit-eating grin and his moms credit card.
>>
>>50532704
Because it's fluffy
>>
File: Magnus the Buff.jpg (120KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus the Buff.jpg
120KB, 720x960px
So for everyone who hates his nipplehorns, the armour is optional.
>>
>>50532797

You are stupid.

You can track up to 999 wounds with 3d10.
>>
>>50532823

Then just model them with 2 CCW and never shoot.
>>
>>50532787
Shouldn't a dime be able to fit under there?

If it can't try putting hot glue under the base I guess. That's pretty heavy comparatively.
>>
>>50532827
Why, when you can just have 3 wounds?
>>
>>50531023
You can go too operator.
>>
>>50532825
> STRENGTH FUCKING 8 MEANS FUCKING SWOLE
> YOU THOUGHT I ABANDONED MY BODY IN FAVOR OF MY MIND?
> MY FUCKING BODY IS THE VESSEL FOR MY INTELLECT. MASTERY OF THE BODY MEANS MASTERY OF THE UNIVERSE
> WITNESS ME ZZYSS
>>
>>50532661
That looks great. Could you put the TS formations also into that pdf?
>>
>>50532827
>putting 6 6 6 on the table in dice, the devil's play things
Nice try, Satan
>>
>>50532834
Slotta bases go down the middle. I'd need to cut the dime in half.
>>
>>50532784
Tracking 300 wounds wouldn't slow the game down more than tracking six wounds.

A lot of the rules would need to be reworded yes, but it would be better than the travesty that is having to 30 dice 4 or 5 times to resolve an attack.
>>
>>50532787
Re-usable tack, my man
>>
>>50532386
I would keep most of the rolling for normal stuff but I would eliminate like 90% of the random tables. There is easy too much bookkeeping
>>
>>50532835
Because having three wounds means having to roll a billion times every time your dudes attack their dudes.
>>
>>50532827
Right, let's just bring 3d10 for every large model and remember our opponent's color code for which one is which digit and fiddle with arithmetic for "quick what's 256 - 37 wounds?" every time they take damage and then mess with all the d10s to get them in the right place and make sure we don't mix them up or scatter them and completely forget what the numbers were when there are units of big dudes near each other or moving.
>>
File: KhorneBerserkerCharge.jpg (213KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
KhorneBerserkerCharge.jpg
213KB, 564x800px
>>50532680
Berzerkers are still good. Take 4-squad Maelstrom of Gore and in addition to the initial 2d6 and charge re-rolls you also get +3 to charge range AND fleet.

Take a 15-man Zerker squad w/ fist +Lord with Talisman and the 3d6 charge WL trait, for 2d6+3 initial move, 9" movement phase, and 3d6 pick two highest, +6 (talisman +formation) first turn charge that can be re-rolled TWICE.

Blood for the Blood God.
>>
>>50532522
Where can one find rules summary about Traitor Legions with point costs on the artifacts?
>>
>>50532851
>but it would be better than the travesty that is having to 30 dice 4 or 5 times to resolve an attack
What the fuck game are you playing?
>>
File: GreyKnightPose.jpg (97KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
GreyKnightPose.jpg
97KB, 500x583px
Grey Knights player here, question about equipping Paladins - what's generally better, sword or halberds?

Also, I see that many people consider Daemonhammers a must take item in a squad but I am a little confused about why.

You're paying 10 points for a Str 10 (8+2 from Hammerhand) AP2 weapon with Force. I understand that is awesome by itself but the model you put in on only has 2 attacks, 3 if you charge. It makes me wonder when you would actually need this weapon.
Am I taking it to damage high armor? If so, the rest of the unit's attacks are worthless.
Am I taking it to damage 2+ armor? Again, same thing - only those three attacks matter - the rest will bounce off the 2+ armor.

Am I taking it against a monstrous creature with a shitload of wounds? Same issue, or just take Halberds and activate force. One failed wound roll and they explode.

Seems like I'd want to either load up and entire unit with Hammers or not take them at all because 2-3 attacks doesn't seem like it can do much on it's own.

So when exactly do I NEED a daemonhammer or is it more of a luxury that is nice to add to a unit?
>>
>>50532888
>those trips

Also, fight a SW player and the game will end in 40 fucking minutes because assault will start on the 1st turn.

Glorious
>>
>>50532816
Ahh, cool. 27 miles each way is a bit far for me to bike so I likely won't start frequenting there any time soon, but I wish you and your lady well.

Maybe by the time I can get their easily I'll have some more digga boys at the ready.
>>
>>50532908
Soft vehicle counter.
>>
I want to embrace BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD and go KDK, but should I just wait for Traitor Legions and go World Eaters?
>>
>>50532885
>Having to color code digits instead of just reading them from right to left.

You give 40k fans a bad name.
>>
>>50532897
https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1446
>>
>>50532922
How many Daemons you want to run? Traitor Legions will be better for any build that wants to feature CSM in a significant way.
>>
File: raptorsyetisuits.jpg (619KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
raptorsyetisuits.jpg
619KB, 3264x2448px
>>50532840
Complete bullshit, there is no such thing as too much /k/ommando OPERATOR.
>>
>>50532536
Probably because that's a marine from the Crimson Slaughter, not a World Eater.
>>
GUYS
Just use an abacus to track your wounds

Jeez
>>
>>50532923
>thinking its easier to put the dice in order right to left when you constantly need to move them out of the way or move the model they're balanced on
>dfucking10's not rolling over at the slightest nudge

You're actually the dumbest fucker I think I've seen on here, except maybe the guy that thinks the game should be played with no terrain.
>>
>>50532787
Buy some birdshot from a gun store, heavy and will fill the Slottabase nicely
>>
>>50532888
KHORNE DEMANDS BLOOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
>>
>>50532953
You're joking but that faggot would probably unironically suggest that.
>>
So who's gonna be the new top tier CSM legion in the coming weeks? Death guard, emperor's children, or alpha legion?
>>
>>50532954
>Can't just grab the dice with the model or carefully pouch it up with them on the base.

Here's one for you, since you're so special. A combination lock to go with all your big models.
>>
>>50532971
Gonna guess DG but I don't know.
>>
>>50532888
>Re rolled
>twice

We be re rolling re rolls now nigga?
>>
>>50532940
Kdk is shit if you want 3+ foot sloggers
>>
>>50532661
Looks pretty neat
>ARCH-SROCERER OF TZEENTCH
>>
>>50532981
Yeah man you're right it's much easier to go out and buy a dozen combination locks and then quickly calculate 247-119 and then move all the little numbers each time you roll to hit with all your weapons and then individually add up their damage values and subtract armour from each of those individually or whatever retarded thing you're going to suggest to replace saving throws, than it is to just make a second to Wound roll with the dice you already have in hand from counting your hits, and change my d6 by 2 or 3 Wounds.

Holy fuck you are some next level kind of stupid.
>>
>>50532661
How did you convert this?
>>
>>50533035
If you have trouble doing the digit addition and subtraction you are sub human I.q.
>>
>>50533048

GW ALERT
>>
File: you're tearing me apart GW.png (294KB, 488x334px) Image search: [Google]
you're tearing me apart GW.png
294KB, 488x334px
>traitor legions come out
>all the rules giving free votlw and fearless
>mfw i play my own homebrew band of recent renegades and mostly field generic loyalist type units with only a few chaos twists

I-I guess I could just say "these orange guys are black legion/nightlords" but I can already hear the triggering now. It wouldn't be an issue if the rules were shit, but now since they're good people are going to take issue with it. I would like to make my terminators or raptors troops and get fearless but there may be a backlash a-brewin'.
>>
>>50533035
Not the anon you are replying to but why are you bad at math? Are you scared of big numbers? Also the 300 wound dread was obviously just an exaggeration.
>>
>>50533061
No one has trouble doing it, but it still takes longer than rolling dice unless you have prosthetic fucking crab claws for hands, you goddamn mongoloid.
>>
>>50532988
Fuck, you're right. Though you can still use Fleet on your other non-Talisman squads to help set them up for a guaranteed Turn 2 charge.
>>
>>50533074
?

I've played green blood angels, who the fuck is going to question why CHAOS is green instead of black
>>
>there are people who don't like rolling tons of dice
Why even play the fucking game?
What 40k basic rules really needs is more depth. We've got tons of bloat but such little depth. Facing and placement need to matter again, their should be more variety in stats, which can be done by adding more types of dice besides d6s, so that a vet gaurd isn't as good as a fucking tactical marine. There should be more emphasis on player tactics and stategy, and there should be more times for players to do stuff in the enemy turn, with more depth and options than what overwatch and the assault phase currently are. And CQC needs more than just i hit you you hit me, there should be options to block, parry, thrust, smash, etc. giving you more options and adding a layer of actual skill to it. That (as well as actually balancing the codexes) is what 40k needs, not faggy shit like
>remove grav/haywire/SHV/fliers/GC because I don't like them, fuck player choice, everyone in the world should have to play what I like, instead of me just saying to people "I'd rather not play against that"
Or
>there's too much dice rolling in a dice based wargame
>>
>>50532680
It looks perfectly for AoS except chain axe
>>
>>50533074

Orange Nightlords might be a problem.

BL has fucking everything in it. Just say they are Renegades and joined up w/ Abadabado
>>
File: 1479672592001.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479672592001.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
hello /tg/ friends. I have been out of this hobby for a long time and i kinda wish i came back.
However i have absolutely no idea how the market for this is doing right now.
How's Warhammer? Is Infinity even worth getting into?
I mostly look for something that looks really nice.
I am kind of getting tired with warhammer though because it is literally everywhere (as in gaming).
Sorry to ask such a general question but i think it is better to ask it here rather than create a useless thread.
help pls
>>
>>50533080
It takes less than a second to do the operations. Again, if you deny this you're sub human, or a product of American education.
>>
>>50532825
Surely he can take Biomancy for maximum muscle wizard.
>>
>>50533097
It's because it's a new thing. You can get away with fielding differing models to the fluff as long as the rules are old, but using new shit raises eyebrows. My warband doesn't even remotely resemble any of the legions so I can't really pass it off as "close enough", it's just blatant rules-grabbing. I only want to do it because come on, the codex is so weak that taking BL rules with my already-gimped, base-codex fluff army would help me a bit, but I know certain people will get on me if I do it. Man I just want my basic marines to not get swept, that's literally all I want. My one squad of raptors or one squad of termis being troops would just be a little icing.
>>
File: KarsBird.png (371KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
KarsBird.png
371KB, 640x358px
>>50532825
Waiting on the conversion
>>
>>50533125
Yeah BL seems my best bet, will probably try that out and also throw some of my Chosen in to replace my basic CSM troops.
>>
>>50533118
Fucking this.
>>
>>50533200
>AWAKEN MY PRIMARCHS
>>
>>50533048
I painstakingly reconstructed in Adobe InDesign using the image resources from an unarchived epub file.

>>50532843
Working on it, I'll probably have them done some time tomorrow.
>>
>>50533192
>that taking BL rules with my already-gimped, base-codex fluff army would help me a bit, but I know certain people will get on me if I do it.

For what? Using Black Legion rules to run your CSM's who aren't Black Legion derived?

Nigga Legion rules are used to represent different "styles" of Chaos, of which each Legion is an archetype. Black Legion is "Tacitcal Operators with Good Shit," Iron Warriors are "Big Guns Never Tire, Especially When The Gun is a Daemon" Emperors Children are "PRAISE SLAANESH," World Eaters are "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" etc. You don't have to actually BE one of those Legions to use those rules - just operate in a similar manner to them, and are INTENTIONALLY set up with this in mind.

You can run Flawless Host as Emperors Children.

You can run The Scourged as Thousand Sons.

You can run The Purge as Death Guard.

While it may not be a 100% perfect fit, Legion rules give you a shit ton of flexibility.

That said, my Serpent Lords most closely fit Word Bearers, but a key part of my Serpent Lords is that the don't summon Daemons. Oh well.
>>
>>50533118
>block/parry/thrust
>in a space wargame
Are you retarded?
>>
>>50532938
>https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/1446
ty
>>
How mandatory are ork boyz? Getting into 40k with a friend and I want orks (I know they're trash but fuck it, I don't care) but really dislike the look of the boyz compared to the rest of the range for some reason.
>>
>>50533324
>a space wargame where space knights fight space daemons with space swords and space hammers made of space-magic space metal
You might be the retarded one, here. Or a Taufag, which is really the same thing if not worse.
>>
>>50533317
True, but that's the thing. My snowflakes are just generic orange dudes, they don't really fit any archetype or any of the othe warbands. I mostly run it like a generic loyalist list. BL is likely my best bet. Or Crimson Slaughter since they have a mini-black legion thing going on. Or if Red Corsairs had rules I could try them.
>>
>>50533368
They're not. Orks boys are beyond useless and should always be replaced by Grots.

Anyone telling you otherwise is shit at this game and probably fields Lootas because MUH D3 S7 SHOTS AP4 BS2
>>
>>50533324
Have you forgotten about the entire assault phase, and the many weapons dedicated to it?
>>
>>50533369
>implying that makes any kind of a difference in a setting with superhumans and super physics robots and super hordes of dino-bugs and space demons that give exactly zero fucks about which way you hold your chainsword
>implying it isn't already covered by WS in the first place
Are you retarded?
>>
>>50533509
He was talking about adding depth, which the WS system clearly lacks.
>>
>>50533401
>there are people who put this much thought into a poorly balanced and bloated ruleset

Holy fuck
>>
>>50533589
Some people get attached to things they spend a shit-ton of time, effort, and money on.

Some people also enjoy worldbuilding and creating their own things.

Don't dull his sparkle.
>>
>>50533509
Are you an utter dumbfuck? It's not about the way you hold your chainsword, it's about adding depth and skill to the game, rather than just "here's a chart, compare your WS and roll off".
It would allow various ways to actually reqard playing well rather than just taking the best models.
And it's not just limited to CQC. Could have stuff like supressing fire, actuall overwatch, enaging enemy units in firefights, etc.
Giving you more options so that winning is more than just bringing the best list.
>>
>>50533118
>wanting the same depth as a skirmish game offers in a game that encourages players to field companies

Have you tried playing something other than 40K? Kill Team, perhaps?
>>
>>50532908
bumping - could use more insight before I assemble and consider my army lists
>>
>>50533743
>implying you can't have both
>>
>>50533401
>Generic loyalist list

Iron Warriors?
>>
>>50533589
>there are people who like 40k

wow who would have thought, in a 40k thread of all places. truly you are the life of this discussion
>>
>>50533773
I'd also like to get home in the same week as the game starts.
>>
>>50531904
>compshitters ruin tabletop and video games
unsurprising
>>
File: 1458049583056.jpg (46KB, 862x521px) Image search: [Google]
1458049583056.jpg
46KB, 862x521px
>>50531904
>>
Am I blind or is there no option for Deathwatch to actually take a Relic Blade despite it being in their armoury section and on their sprue?
>>
>>50533401
I'd say Black Legion, bruv. Lore-wise they're largely an amalgation of various renegades and mercenaries piling onto the remnants of the Sons of Horus anyways, so just saying your dudes are mercs or a recently defected space marine chapter serving with the Black Legion works.
>>
>>50532522
>literally the only advantage berzerkers have over normal CSM is WS5 now, but they are significantly more expensive and have less options for specials etc

literally why would anyone take berzerkers now. it was already bad in the past but now it's just completely pointless. what is GW even trying to do
>>
>>50534033

I doubt anyone there plays Csm Cults so they have no idea what the strengths weaknesses and problems with them are.
>>
File: high5.jpg (142KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
high5.jpg
142KB, 1280x960px
>>50531904
>>
File: help.png (735KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
735KB, 456x628px
>>50533134
anyone please?
>>
>>50533773
Name a game where you can have both - I'm genuinely curious here.
>>
>>50532661
rundown of the differences between the notmal and your draft ?
>>
>>50533134
>>50534094
>warhammer

I'm sorry but I have never heard of this game, I don't think it exists now if it ever did : ^ )

if you mean 40k, it's as popular as ever. no wait, GW is will die this year SURELY, as they say. infinity is also one of the more popular non-40k games. really your question is too general but if you're asking "should I play 40k/infinity?" then I would say sure. both have their problems but both can be fun games that don't seem to be going anywhere any time soon.
>>
>>50534290
which one you think is doing better right now in terms of popularity?
i mean 40k or Fantasy battle? would be shit if i started collecting stuff and turns out people play the other one...
I guess it's hard to answer this question
>>
>>50534373
Fantasy Battle is kill.

Age of Sigmar is doing alright, but 40k is bigger.
>>
>>50534373
Dude, we don't know who you are or where you are.

Go to store and see what people are playing
>>
Reading Wrath of Magnus, why did Grimnar and the Space Wolves suddenly decide that planet wracked by chaos taint need to be purged? I thought they were on board with BL shenanigans in that regard after Sanctus Reach.
>>
>>50534400
wasn't it recently where apparently aos outsold 40k
>>
>>50534459
They pushed their luck and if they didn't after all this, they might get straight up killed and then the planet gets purged anyway.
>>
>>50530642
No ones got this?
>>
>>50535025
That was Fenris. Grimnar made the executive decision to straight-up death star Midgaria.
>>
>>50530560
https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Individual-Bricks

Every brick, plate, base available, ready to ship.
>>
>>50536447
And I'm a moron, it's actually https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Pick-a-Brick, not the other link.
Thread posts: 383
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.