[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 382
Thread images: 60

File: 40k general.jpg (254KB, 515x835px) Image search: [Google]
40k general.jpg
254KB, 515x835px
New release skub edition.
previous thread.
>>50522892

>Freshest Rules:
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Stale PDFs:
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!ddAxALZD
>https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>FAQs
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2016/11/22/warhammer-40000-rulebook-final-faq/

>Outdated FAQs and Errata:
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (KISS THE CLOWNS, MAKE THEM HONK):
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb
>>
Can someone explain to me why my BS7 Archon NEVER EVER FUCKING HITS ANYTHING WITH HIS GUN!?
>>
>>50526626
Confirmation bias.
>>
Reposting because the last thing the general needs is more CSM players that get hype, build a shit list, and turn into bitter grognards like me.

>>50526114
Taking Daemonic Possession on Rhinos is retarded, especially if you aren't going full retard and putting Havoc Launchers on them. Daemonic Possession fails to keep you moving 16.67% of the time, and eats one of your 30 point Possessed 16.67% of the time. Extra Armor always keeps your battle wagon rolling forwards, never eats your dudes, and is cheaper to boot.

Dozer Blades are an unnecessary luxury. Your dudes are going to be hopping out turn 1 most of the time anyways.

Try to work in some Sorcerers. They add extra punch to the Cultists squads, and Shrouding or Invisibility turns Cultists from expendable bullet catchers into really hard to kill expendable bullet catchers.

>>50526002
It's a 2000 point list containing the two best FMC's in the game. Of course it's viable. Is this a meme?

>>50525693
Drop both Exalted's down to regular Sorcerers. Exalted is only worth it if you're building a melee beatstick to accompany some Spawn or flying Scarab Occult. The Silver Tower blast isn't worth 60 points.

Get the Rubrics a Rhino. Keeps them alive a little longer, might help them get into a better position.

Deep striking the Terminators is an awful idea. You don't have enough boots on the ground as is, you can't afford to keep half your infantry in reserves. Especially not when you have no way to reroll the reserves roll or mitigate scatter. Heavy Warpflamer isn't worth it. Grab the Hellfyre for hunting tanks.

You need more bodies. Tzaangor Warherd works, or ally in some daemons, or ally in some other CSM, or ally in some Renegades and Heretics.
>>
Unified AdMech book when?

Getting real fucking tired of having to build around not being able to take allies because I have to blow my allies slot on being able to field half my army.
>>
>>50526628
I've played Dark Eldar for five games now and he's only ever hit once (It was on Overwatch). I know he made at least one shooting attack in each game, more in some, and every single one of them missed.
>>
>>50526644
Too small of a sample size. Come back with a statistically relevant pool, please.
>>
>>50526634
I know mine's a shit. People won't stop telling me Possessed are shit.

Figured I'd double down on Possession and have Possessed riding around in Possessed.

Modeled my Rhinos with Spawn parts sticking out the hatch and shit already.
>>
>>50526644
dark eldar follow trends. Like when all the cool dark eldar disfigured their faces because they "thought" it was cool. So obvious your archon is a trend setter and soon your entire army will miss every shot they can
>>
File: 1374535308283.png (34KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1374535308283.png
34KB, 510x546px
Do the legion rules apply to chaos cultists too? Would they get the combat drugs in an EC force?
>>
>>50526652
If something completely failed to fulfill it's function for five games would you keep bringing it? I'm just going to give him a sword and fuck everything.
>>
>>50526626
You're not meant to use all of your slaves for rape and gladiators, you have to set aside some as blood sacrifices to the dice gods.
>>
>>50526673
the idea of an ec marine wasting drugs on the human garbage that follows him around seems wrong
>>
>>50526673
Nah, they need VotLW to get the effects.
>>
File: image.jpg (240KB, 1536x970px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 1536x970px
Why didn't Magnus just fly to terra to turn himself in, if he was resigned to accepting his punishment anyhow?
>>
Can someone suggest what app is needed to make use of Planetary Onslaught in the trove please. Is like to view it but it won't work in Moon+ Reader (android) iBooks (iPad) and it's too big for Play Books :( it's really kind and nice for it to be available, but I can't use it!
>>
File: 214898.jpg (211KB, 550x931px) Image search: [Google]
214898.jpg
211KB, 550x931px
>>50526687
Sometimes they have to give up their drugs and let the filthy cultists use them. Usually that happens when everyone on deck needs to be in tip-top shape.
>>50526691
We don't know.
>>
File: IMG_0163.jpg (304KB, 1180x1612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0163.jpg
304KB, 1180x1612px
Is my theme good?
I swear i've seen it somewhere before

I think my fluff is cool than the theme/list
>>
>>50526682
That's no fun.
>>
>>50526644

>Have a Vanquisher tank I never use because lol BS3.
>Have a recent 2v2 game with friends
>IG bro asks if he can use it because he likes the look of it
>"Yeah, sure. I won't be using it."
>Over the course of the game, knocks 3HP off all my russ and hits and destroys a heldrakes baleflamer
>Eventually goes down to my melta vets brigade
>Underperforms every time I try to get it to match the performance it had when IG bro used it
>>
>>50526687

The cultists get the drugs which aren't Astartes-grade horse tranquillisers.
>>
>>50526726
>EC
>using tranquilisers

Aren't they more of a stimulant crowd?
>>
>>50526691
>Why didn't Magnus just fly to terra to turn himself in
He didnt want to tell the Sons how badly he'd cocked up. He also didnt know what the Emperor punishment was going to be so he waited to see. He just couldtn stomach it in the end.
>>
>>50526748

It's kinda like how people drop red bull into alcohol to fuck themselves up harder. Sure, the effects are contradictory taken seperately, but mix doses and weird shit happens.
>>
>>50526642
Heretek, you can have as many alies as you want in 7th.
>>
>>50526642
You can take any amount of detachments that fit into your points limit.

Take 5 Ally detachments, 5 CADs, 2 Decurions, whatever.
>>
>>50526786
>>50526772

...seriously?

God DAMMIT. Serves me right for assuming the Allies rules hadn't changed since I last read them.

Gonna get some Iron Hands up in here.
>>
Has WoM been out long enough for people to want to talk about the fluff yet? Because there's some interesting shit in there underneath the terrible plot and writting.
>>
>>50526660
Possessed are shit, but they're stylish and thematic. Hell, on the off chance they make it into melee, the formation might actually let them do something worthwhile.

Daemonic Possession for vehicles, though? It's just awful. Just say the daemon bits are representations of the extra armor. Nobody is going to get confused and butthurt that your Rhinos aren't actually Possessed, and you only need to free up 25 points to replace the Forcefield with a Cyclopia Cabal with Familiars. They can do anything you want the Forcefield to do, but better.
>>
>>50526810
We've already seen and been disgusted by the Rubric retcons.
>>
>>50526814
I'm assuming you mean Forgefiend? I need three to get that formation, and it makes up the third.

And WB don't get access to the Cyclopic Cabal, can I take it as a seperate, stand alone formation?
>>
>>50526821
The Scarab Occult make no sense true and I really hope they fix this soon but I was more talking about the things that arent shit though.

Ahriman for example got this because of his new book
>Ahriman can navigate long-lost sections of the webway, that labyrinth dimension that lies between reality and the Warp. Many of the portals he can now reopen are situated on worlds settled by the Imperium, and amongst these are ancient cairn-gateways that lead onto the death world of Fenris. With this knowledge, Ahriman has made himself vital to Magnus’ plans once more – and vice versa. With Magnus the Red in Ahriman’s debt, the Arch-Sorcerer would likely be able to invade the Black Library in earnest in search of the arcane cure he desires.

I know it wont be touched on but the TS could literally walk back to Fenris through the webway whenever they wanted. The SW just left it again barely defended.

It also means they he has the support of Magnus invading the Black Library. So no longer will it be him and some scraps invading during the 13th BC but a full force most likely.
>>
>>50526829
Isn't there some other 'Fiend formation that's only two+the Smith? What are the benefits for yours currently?

Yes, you can take it stand-alone, it is BL only but there's precendence in Reynolds Word Bearers trilogy for Black Legion Sorcs and Word Bearers working together . Alternately, you could throw the Maulers in a CAD with some more Cultists and take a pair of Sorcs as HQ.
>>
>>50526858

The fuck do you want from the scarab occult, a brotherhood level 3 or some shit?

Anyhow this is hardly the first fuckup of this kind with new units: See Electropriests being infantry instead of independent characters.
>>
>>50526711
>Red and gold necron.

This is an idea I approve of. Far more original than my colour scheme.
>>
>>50526880
>HURR DURR
You actually an idiot. I'm not gonna tell you what you did wrong Im gonna wait and see if you can figure it out.
>>
>>50526880

Why would electropriests be independence characters?
>>
>>50526880
Talking about the fluff, numbnuts. They made a pretty retarded recon in regards to how the Rubric functioned with WoM.

As far as rules go, Scarab Occult need access to weapons that let them go after things other than MEQ's standing in the open. Their Sorcerer needs access to the Spell Familiar and to not lose two spells to Change (this is true of all TS psykers).
>>
>>50526889
Because they would work better that way?
>>
>>50526897

>Talking about the fluff, numbnuts

The fluff where only a sergeant is a Psyker now?
>>
>>50526687
>implying they wouldn't hose them down with a snow blower filled with space cocaine just to see what happens
>>
>>50526914
>The Rubric of Ahriman, the ritual he and his fellow Sorcerers used to ensure their brothers would no longer mutate, turned all but the most powerful of their number to unliving dust. The Rubricae were born, free of mutation but cursed as soulless automatons forever.

>The Scarab Occult Terminators were once the finest psykers in the Thousand Sons Legion and bodyguards to Magnus the Red himself. Reduced to dust along with their brethren, they now possess only an echo of their once-vaunted intellect.

These are both from the new book. Can you see how they clash?
>>
File: 40kek.jpg (29KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
40kek.jpg
29KB, 292x257px
>>50526884
They're actaully copper and red, but you've reminded me of what they look like

I've made Tony Stark Necrons
>>
>>50526900

So they can sit in units that shouldn't be in melee, and choose either one decent melee model in a 10 man shooting unit, or one model that can't shoot in a ranged unit? Or be outpaced if you put them in the AdMech's actual melee units?
>>
>>50526932
Do Ultron Overlord.
>>
>>50526929

Yes. I'm asking what you wanted from them to represent that.
>>
>>50526955
For them not to be Dustbins.

For them to be flesh and blood in there.

That's it.
>>
>>50526929
Finest psyker =! Powerful
They may have been intelligent or skilled in the psychic arts, but if they're not made of stern enough stuff to withstand the Rubric they'd poof regardless.
>>
File: Interdasting.gif (2MB, 294x248px) Image search: [Google]
Interdasting.gif
2MB, 294x248px
>>50526955
You're this guy >>50526880 aren't you?
>>
>>50526929
>These are both from the new book. Can you see how they clash?

Finest =/= powerful. You can be a fine weakling and you can be a powerful retard. It's all about the application of power.

Anyways, the Scarab Occult Rubs don't fight like other Rubs. They don't fight like undead machines, they fight with the skill of living with finesse and skill.
>>
>>50526962

R U L E S W I S E

That's their problem. How are you meant to represent the scarab occult in rules if they're all level 3 Psyker fucks?
>>
>>50526971
>turned all but the most powerful of their number to unliving dust.

>The Scarab Occult Terminators were once the finest psykers in the Thousand Sons Legion and bodyguards to Magnus the Red himself.

If they weren't powerful, they wouldn't be called the finest psykers and they certainly wouldn't be the bodyguard of Magnus himself.
>>
>>50526987
Khayon, Amon, and Ahriman were the most powerful sorcs that the TS had but they didn't guard Magnus.
>>
>>50526986
ML2, BoP.
>>
>>50526985
They were the most powerful though. That was the lore.
>The Sekhmet were all veteran members of the Scarab Occult of the XV Legion's elite 1st Fellowship, under the command of Captain Ahzek Ahriman, who was also the Magister Templi of the Legion's Corvidae Cult. These proud and extremely devoted warriors were both combat Veterans and highly-ranked members of the psychic Cult system of the Thousand Sons. The Sekhmet were powerful warrior-mages, and could call forth powers mortal men could never dream of wielding.

>They don't fight like undead machines, they fight with the skill of living with finesse and skill.
And how does this make any sense either mate?
>>
>>50526612
Since it has not really been updated, anyone got the last two Beast books to share?
>>
>>50526999
Because they had different jobs. They were above that position. You can bet if they were lower in rank, that's where they'd be.
>>
>>50527001
That would have been sweet.
>>
>>50526999

Maybe the Scarabs were the best psykers they had -not qualified to outright join the librarian cults like the Corvidae and so on-.

Normal Tsons woulda been crappy brotherhood 1 scrubs like the Grey Knights, Scarabs brotherhood 2.
>>
>>50526937
Maybe something like a renegade Cryptek, or a Magos of the Mechanicum

My Fluff is a lot more...speedy
>>
>>50527028
The fuck is your fluff, Anon? Tell us a story.
>>
>>50527002
>The Sekhmet were powerful warrior-mages
>warrior mages

So they compromised their psychic power to pursue martial power. This might have been what screwed them. If they went full Sorc like Ahriman, then they would have survived.

>And how does this make any sense either mate?

The same way Necron warriors are shambling undead while the Immortals are the warrior elite who possess martial and tactical skill.
>>
Does the Sicaran use the Land Raider chassis? It looks longer from the front.

Would it be as big of a deal if I gave a Landy the Sicaran weapons and ran it as one?
>>
>>50526716
the business of hedonism done right isn't all fun and games, anon.
>>
>>50527002

Wait, if Ahriman was captain of the Scarab Occult, why doesn't he have terminator armour in either incarnation?

Hell, why do exalted sorcerers in general have no terminator armour option?
>>
>>50527049
Can't float around on magic farts in Termie armour.
>>
>>50526999

Tzeentch raises a good point.
>>
>>50526955
Brotherhood of Sorcerers? The rule literally intended to simulate groups of Psykers working together? Ringing any bells?
>>
>>50527037
>If they went full Sorc like Ahriman
Ahriman was one of the few TS who believed in doing things without the use of sorcery/magic.

>The same way Necron warriors
Not equivalent at all. Necron warriors bodies werent good enough, whereas these people wee effected by the same spell. It just works differently because reasons
>>
>>50527062
Like >>50527001 said, they should be alive, not dusty and be ML2, BoP.
>>
>>50527062

Yeah, but that rule is for crappy scrub psykers like grey knight troops. The kinda guy who can't get anything done unless he's working in a choir.
>>
Okay take your average Joe space marine chapter, and assume they, for a century or so, don't face an apocalpytic battle for the fate of their home world which leaves them on the edge of annihilation. Just standard missions. Some are easy shit for a bunch of marines, some take a harsh toll on the company sent to handle shit.

Anyhow, what's their average yearly death toll likely to look like for that century?
>>
>>50527034
Here's a short blurb - have no idea if it's good
>The Deshrethu Dynasty was never known for it's martial prowess or it's great cultural works during the height of the Silent King's rule. They were not even truly disciplned warriors - they were gladiators and entertainers. Though the mortal races would not have known it though.
>One of the more recent conflicts since their reawakenening were between the White Scar chapter over the core planet of the Veriss system on the southern edge of their Empire.
>So much did the Destroyer Lord Khaeset felt a kinship within his necrodemis of the White Scars that hostilities immediately stopped and instead there was a parley. He offered the White Scars a simple offer - If their commander could defeat him in a race between the world's tomb and the Astartes' base then they would leave the world to the humans.
>But he had the SIlent King's favour, and had not lost a race yet.
>>
Noob here. Trying to figure out my first army.

This is what I'm planning to build/run starting off, mainly based off what's in the battleforce and getting started sets, plus some troops. Please let me know if my list is decent or shit.

Anyways:

Tech Priest, Eradication Array, Conversion Field, Mask of Alpha Dominus

3x (x2) Kataphrons w/ grav cannons

2x Kastelans, TL phospor, carapace phosphor

Skitarri allied detachment

10x (x2) Vanguards, Arc Rifles, Omnispex, Pater Radium

Infiltrators, taser goads, Omniscient Mask

Dragoon

Dunecrawler, cognis manipulator.

Comes out to 1500+5 points.

Anything I should change before I drop money on this?
>>
>>50527148
>Destroyer Lord Khaeset felt a kinship

Nice lorerape there.
>>
>>50527141
>some take a harsh toll on the company sent to handle shit.
Didnt you just answer your own question?
>>
>>50527081
There's no reason they couldn't have been ML3 or even 4 and had some special rule that lets them generate extra Warp Charge for each dude.
>>
>>50527150

Always take the Volkite Blaster on the Dominus. It's objectively better than the Eradication Ray.

Kataphrons seem fine.

Matter of opinion for the Kastelan carapace weapon, really.

Vanguards seem fine.

Infiltrators, that's their best loadout. Good job knowing to take the Mask on them.

Dragoon is a dragoon.

Dunecrawler should have the Neutron Laser as it's main gun. Since it's solo, you done the right thing giving it the manipulator.

It's a decent list, contains plenty of good stuff. Well done, anon.
>>
File: a month then.png (7KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
a month then.png
7KB, 249x249px
>>50527159
Not even their conversion was taken seriously
I arguably based the Dest Lord on one of my favourite characters in JJBA
>>
>>50527182
I can't wait to model my Magnus with bare chest and abs. Keep him in DS and make Ahriman summon him as his Stand.

>AWAKEN, MY RUBRICS
>>
>>50527148
Matt?
>>
Does anyone else always forget that Kastelan robots have Feel No Pain? I always do, then they die to lightning claw termies, I remember 5 mins after game end and feel like an idiot.
>>
>>50527197
Ever since Necrons got Tomb Kinged and my old totally-not-silver-tide-list, i've decided fuck it
>>
Do Craftworlds and Deldar allies cancel each other out to make an average army or would it still be cancer?
>>
>>50527200
Doesn't everyone in the entire army have feel no pain? How could you forget?
>>
>>50527200
>lightning claw termies
Dont they also have a 2+ save?
>>
>>50527160

I'm looking for a numerical estimate, so no.
>>
>>50526612
What listbuilder is everyone using that puts images of the units on the chart?
>>
>>50527226
Probably becauses Kataphrons dont, so I tend to assume that they dont as well since it's a Protocol not a specific rule in their unit entry.

>>50527242

3+, and their invuln doesnt work in CC.
>>
>>50527159

I run a dual destroyer cult, and decided that my two lords were husband and wife in the time of flesh.
>>
File: lel.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
651KB, 1067x800px
Well i posted my "lore raping" Necrons who love to go fast and fight in arenas, at least when they were flesh.
What fluff have you anons made for your lists?
>>
>>50527258
That's meaningless because the Destroyers minds are empty of anything except boundless life hating nihilism and how to forward their campaigns of extermination. Them being waifu and husbandu wouldn't register in their minds. It wouldn't matter. Only death and ash must be and always be.
>>
Why aren't literal robots fearless?
>>
>>50527280

Maybe the wife is just being supportive of her husband's career, did you think of that?
>>
>>50527290
They aren't "literal robots".
>>
>>50527266
You should have chosen a Cryptek or a normal Necron Lord. A ctyptek might be interested in the science of going fast. A Necron Lord might might be interested in racing since he was a chariot racer in life.

Destroyer Lords have lost their "humanity" and replaced with cold logic and hatred of all life. They know no honour or restraint. They will not stop their genocidal sprees until they are destroyed.
>>
>>50527290
Why aren't Necrons fearless?
>>
>>50527181
Th-thanks anon, I'll take your advice and switch out those two weapons.

Praise the Omnissiah
>>
>>50527290
>literal robots

But anon, they're not, that's their whole point.
>>
>>50527300
Why aren't lobotomized cyborgs that are literal mindless automatons fearless?
>>
>>50527302

You realise that you don't -have- to be mentally ill to replace your legs with a jetbike when you're a jaded immortal robot dude, right?
>>
>>50527299
If the Waifu was sane, then she kick her husbandu out with his Destroyer Court and then rule the Tomb world. Sane Lords would never agree to serve a madcron.

Few Necrons understand concepts such as love and compassion and that's mostly on the intellectual level.
>>
>>50527302
If i managed to ever write an actual story for that Dynasty, i'd have it that the DLord had never fought a foe that enjoyed going fast as much as the WS and it reawoke a brief part of his fleshy self

Not mention that the Phaeron, a normal Lord, if effectively an Arena Champion that ended up in charge of a very famous Not!Hippodrome and entertained the top of the Necrontyr elite
>>
>>50527325
Not the mention that in the very rare times the arenas were called to war, they were mainly heavy infantry, light calvary and chariots.
Which compared to the other Necrons, means they aren't taken very seriously

Until they ran you over
>>
>>50527321
Sane Necrons abhor modifying their bodies. Even the mindless warriors would refuse any alternation done on them.

The Destroyer modifications are seen with disdain and disgust by the sane Necrons who view it as abandoning their "Humanity" and embracing the machine. This is part of the reason why Destroyers, regardless of rank, are booted out of their positions and tomb worlds.
>>
>>50527348

Well that's real fuckin' neato for those Sautekh losers, but my dudes are pretty happy to do occasional body mods where appropriate.
>>
>>50527200
>Kastelan robots

Creatures*
>>
>>50527358
It's an overall point of view of the Necrons and not just the Sautekh.

Inner body modification that doesn't change the body is allowed. What the Destroyers do by mutilating the sacred Necrontyr form, is abhorred.
>>
>>50527303
Why aren't Orks fearless?
>>
>>50527378
They should be with a Nob and enough boyz in the unit
>>
>>50527373

How 'bout them cyclops scientists who use the same enhanced optics they install in snipers just 'cause they can?
>>
>>50527384

Orks don't need to be Fearless. If the rule is handed out too much, it loses all meaning. Even normal Space Marines aren't Fearless.
>>
>>50527317
They aren't "literally mindless".

There's a book that has a section from one of their PoVs. They're instinct and programming driven, largely, and they do have preservation instincts.
>>
>>50527373
>Illuminor Szeras
>Orikan
2 Lord that deviate from the template
>>
For canticles of the Omnissiah, does a Tech Priest count as his own unit?

My noob skitarii/admech army has a total of 4 Cult Mechanicus units if Tech Priest is his own unit, so this is important.
>>
File: latest[1].png (597KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
597KB, 1600x900px
>>50527408
So what you're telling me is that nothing can beat the power of the human spirit?
>>
>>50527431
Yes. But if he is joined to other unit they only count as one unit, not unit+dominus.
>>
>>50527442
TTGL sucks
>>
>>50527442
No, but true AI is too dangerous.
>>
>>50527476
TTGL put me on the path to losing 150lbs (and still dropping) and turning my life around, fuck you
>>
>>50527476

First half is an exuberant thrill ride matched by very little, second half struggles but is still worth watching.
>>
>>50527020
Honestly, I would be cool with the Scarab Occult getting access to Brotherhood of Psykers and just calling it a day. Granted, it would have...weird implications when it came to certain options stacking on themselves.

Like, if you got Siphon Magic off, then you'd get an "extra" die per Terminator in the unit.

Really, I think the "biggest" fix that Thousand Sons as a whole can have would be the ability to "recycle" all 6s when manifesting Warp Charge, and the ability to manifest a previously-manifested power with Master of Arcane Knowledge; meaning double-tapping Psychic Shriek, or Ahriman tapping it four(!) times, etc.
>>
>>50527460
Alright then, a rules question:

If I start him out solo but RIGHT NEXT to a unit for them sweet 4-7 unit canticles, when I join him up with a unit in the movement phase, would that unit be able to move normally?

Alternatively- how dumb would it be to run him solo?

Alternatively alternatively- or maybe in a squad of Vanguard? He would still count as a separate Cult Mechanicus unit then, yes?

Sorry for the noob questions....I am noob.
>>
File: not bad...not bad at all.gif (904KB, 380x191px) Image search: [Google]
not bad...not bad at all.gif
904KB, 380x191px
>>50527476
TTGL is a pretty HFY without being cringey, not to mention the music is GOAT

>>50527487
It helped me stop being such a miserable piece of crap and believe in the me that believes in myself
>>
File: rumble.gif (849KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rumble.gif
849KB, 480x360px
>>50527476
>>
On another note, when reading through the rules of Siphon Magic, the rule as written goes:

"For the rest of the phase, each time a friendly model successfully manifests a Psychic Power within 18" of them, place a dice next to this model. Any dice accrued in this manner can be used by the Psyker as bonus Warp Charge points."

Technically, these are dice that are specific to a Psyker, and while they can be "spent as" bonus Warp Charge, they're not actually Warp Charge. The blessing lasts for the phase itself, and is only there to allow you to accrue extra dice, and there is no rule stating you have to discard any unused dice (since they're not actually Warp Charge).

For a strict literal reading of this ability, it looks like it would allow you to "store" Warp Charge across multiple turns. Your thoughts?
>>
File: ishiggy.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ishiggy.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>50527476
(You)
>>
>>50527505
>
If I start him out solo but RIGHT NEXT to a unit for them sweet 4-7 unit canticles, when I join him up with a unit in the movement phase, would that unit be able to move normally?
Yes. IC's join units at the end of movement phase.
>Alternatively- how dumb would it be to run him solo?
Yes.
>Alternatively alternatively- or maybe in a squad of Vanguard? He would still count as a separate Cult Mechanicus unit then, yes?
Yes.

Ps: Join the dark side. We have War Convocation...
>>
>>50527557
>War Convocation

Eventually, yeah. I'm literally buying this army for christmas though, getting back into the hobby for the first time since I was a kid.

Already dropping $400 just on my 1500 points decent-tier list.....not about to drop an extra $800 right away so I can get War Convocation up and running.
>>
>>50527487
things that never happened.
>>
mfw i just ordered 30 sonic blasters to convert some of my 30k EC to nose marines.

This Traitors legions book has me riled up like crazy.
My body is ready.
>>
>>50527411
And Szeras has no dynasty to call home and he is looked upon with revulsion.

Orrikan is welcomed by the courts. So his body must not be mutilation. Considering he was the soothsayer of the Silent King, it means that he might gotten himself special more fancy body during the bioT
>>
>>50527593
>Letting yourself get to that stage
>Think its something worth praising because you managed to put the fork down

Fat people are the worst.
>>
>>50527593
You are a very pretty man.
>>
>>50526691
Because Magnus was a drama queen that pretended to care about the imperium but he actually looked for recognition and everyone to suck up his ideal of how everything should be.
>>
So /wh40kg/ I was playing Dragon quest builder recently and the blacksmith i found was named Magnus. Should i trust him?
>>
File: 1471216129010.png (74KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1471216129010.png
74KB, 200x240px
>>50527593
>getting baiting in to posting your face on an anonymous image board
>admitting that anime is a huge source of inspiration to you
Wow, way to fall for it.
Kid.
>>
>>50527617
Oh fuck off - if the guy was saying he quit smoking for good or stopped being an alcoholic, I doubt you'd be being such a shitcunt. This is the same basic scenario - he was doing something extremely unhealthy, now he's not. I think that's praiseworthy.

So, in short, go climb a wall of dicks.
>>
>>50527640
We've already established that I was a fat fuck who hit rock bottom before he was 20.

Do you think I have an ounce of shame left in me?

Also

>admitting anime is a source of inspiration for you
>being something to be embarrassed about

where the fuck do you think we are?
>>
File: 1460199723961.gif (604KB, 512x390px) Image search: [Google]
1460199723961.gif
604KB, 512x390px
>>50527638
Does he have nipple horns? If he does or if there is evidence that he may be on guard. If he likes sorcery don't trust him.
>>
Are Tyranids good? From their stats I noticed they are great in melee.
>>
>>50527617
>>50527640
Dudes. You dont have to such cunts always. Being nice has its merits.

>>50527593
Fuck A-class job man! Gz. I couldnt pull that shit off Its good thing I'm not fat and I have almost sixpack.
>>
>>50527667
>Are Tyranids good?

The short answer is no. The long answer is also no, but with a caveat that they can be effective if you take very specific builds.

This is all assuming a competitive environment of course - if you're only playing casually then you'll probably be fine, in my experience Tyranids can hold their own casually.
>>
File: 1480633112942.gif (2MB, 1722x1720px) Image search: [Google]
1480633112942.gif
2MB, 1722x1720px
>>50527148
This sounds awesome
>>
How do you counter Grass Is Greener syndrome?

I've got a small AdMech army, but now I really want to try something different.
>>
>>50527692
Do Kill Team forces for the other armies you like.
>>
>>50526612
OP image=Win
>>
>>50527692
>How do you counter Grass Is Greener syndrome?
Sour grapes.
>>
>>50527692
How long have you been playing them? If it's more than a year or two then having a side project is fine, painting and playing the same stuff for awhile can get boring.

If it hasn't been that long, try getting something for AdMech that's a bit different to what you already have. If you've got a bunch of infantry, try getting a CRABTANK or one of the Dragoon kits, if you've got a bunch of vehicles then grab some infantry. If you've got plenty of both, maybe try some robuts.

If none of that works, then just get a single box of a new army and work on that until inspiration for AdMech comes back.
>>
>>50527692
If possible, start the other armies as allies.
>>
>>50527148
Dat fluff

I don't know if I love it or hate it
>>
>>50527720

Well, I don't have much Cult Mechanicus stuff, it's mostly Skitarii.

Maybe some Kastelans.
>>
>>50527732
As long as it provides at least a slightly different modelling/painting experience, it should mitigate the greener grass thing.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (240KB, 830x596px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
240KB, 830x596px
>>50527732
Get some Kastelans and paint them all with this face.

It's what I'm planning on doing, at least.
>>
>>50527647
>Fatties come out of the donut shop to support other fatties
>>
>>50527692
I have sizable modelcount of Skitarii, Cult Mechanicus and total of 5 knights. I usually mix and match them. And when I go to tournaments I put on my serious face and form them into holy War Convocation. ALL HAIL THE OMNISSIAH! LET THE HOLY BINARIC CHANT DROWN OUT THE INFEDELS!
>>
>>50527773
>Douchebag that got rekt for being a douchebag absolutely unnecessarily desperately tries to get some pride back by flaccidly rebuking his aggressors.

Just shush - you were a complete cunt, but you have the opportunity now to become a better person. Why not take it?
>>
File: Post-4-1241578053[1].jpg (137KB, 900x546px) Image search: [Google]
Post-4-1241578053[1].jpg
137KB, 900x546px
>>50527803
[BINARIC PRAISING INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>50527049
Same reason Sevatar doesn't have terminator armour. Reasons.
>>
File: we just don't know.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
we just don't know.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>50526691
>>
>>50527809
No need to take opportunities to improve myself, I'm not fat and nothing needs changing.
>>
File: 1429805581907.png (91KB, 278x279px) Image search: [Google]
1429805581907.png
91KB, 278x279px
>>50527593

I liked the old you better.
>>
File: painting of you.jpg (14KB, 220x266px) Image search: [Google]
painting of you.jpg
14KB, 220x266px
>>50527858
>>
>Chaplains in regular power armour may take Crozius / Power fist
>Termie Chaplains can't get PFs
>Loses an attack for taking terminator armour.

I love the termie chaplain model, but goddamn if GW doesn't make it hard to justify running one.
>>
File: smug-chitoge.png (199KB, 620x347px) Image search: [Google]
smug-chitoge.png
199KB, 620x347px
>>50527809
Sounds like you're projecting, are you going to post your big jiggly face here next?
>>
Critique on my list? I ran a very similiar list minus the Voidravens and Ravager and plus an extra CAD with 3 RJF and a second unit of incubi (2 succubus with Archite glaives riding with the incubi units). I found that Incubi too often had trouble getting the charge or were simply mismatched against high inv save opponents, so I bought in the Ravager for ranged MEQ shredding, though I still like the idea of having one squad of incubi riding around with my HQ. I feel like the RJF didn't have enough punch for me so I'm hoping the heavier Bomber will be able to do it, plus this way I don't have to take a double CAD. Also I'm tossing up what HQ to use. Succubus with glaive worked reasonably well when she finally got to combat but she was just too vulnerable against the kind of enemies I wanted her to kill, I'm thinking that since now I'm only getting 1 HQ I can splurge on an Archon with Shadowfield, or maybe try out Drahzar, though I'm thinking he might be overpriced. I could definitely afford to get rid if the Ravager for something else.

Codex: Dark Eldar

Combined Arms Detachment

TROOPS

5 X Kabalite Warriors + blaster + raider w/night shields + aether sails - 130
5 X Kabalite Warriors + blaster + raider w/night shields + aether sails - 130
5 X Kabalite Warriors + blaster + Venom w/ splinter cannon - 120
5 X Kabalite Warriors + blaster + Venom w/ splinter cannon - 120

ELITE

5 X Incubi + raider w/ night shields - 170

FAST ATTACK

6 X Reavers + 2 cluster caltrops - 126

HEAVY

Voidraven Bomber + shatterfield/Implosion + night shields - 235
Voidraven Bomber + shatterfield/Implosion + night shields - 235
Ravager - 110
>>
>>50527906
Legit as fuck, would WAAAGH against.
>>
File: uzumaki dad.jpg (33KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
uzumaki dad.jpg
33KB, 320x270px
>>50527442
I can't watch TTGL ever since I read Uzumaki by Junji Ito
>>
Can someone post the Dark Angel Company Markings? I'm planning on starting a sucessor chapter and I'm assuming that they'd be the same/similar.
>>
>>50527803
please tell me you run 2 melee knights
>>
File: Dark Angels 1st Company.png (125KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Angels 1st Company.png
125KB, 650x650px
>>50528003
>>
File: dark angels company markings.jpg (273KB, 3733x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dark angels company markings.jpg
273KB, 3733x1200px
>>50528003
here you go
>>
>>50528022
Thanks anon!

I forgot what each company other than the first 4 meant though.

I know Deathwing and Ravenwing, 3rd and 4th are battle companies, but what were 5th-9th? 10th is Scouts, I remember.
>>
Alpha legion seems really really good.
>>
>>50528057
>infiltrate all your dudes
>so that the enemy may kill them faster
Infiltrating ObSec spam might win games, but I'm skeptical about their ability to kill the enemy. Their relics are pretty meh, and they're still her a bunch of Grav-less MEQ's.
>>
>>50528015

DELETE THIS
>>
>>50528082
>Chosen with plasma and melta
>Infiltrating where you want
If you seize the initiative, you can probably wipe out swathes of the board or at least tougher targets.
>>
File: heresy.jpg (27KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
27KB, 450x319px
>>50528015
>>
>>50528114
Would some of these guys make a good base for Chaos Sorcerers or are there too many Dangle symbols on their bodies?

I want non spiky robes, dammit.
>>
File: IMG_3194.jpg (80KB, 494x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3194.jpg
80KB, 494x712px
>>50528015
You there! Get in the sack.
>>
>>50528143
Buy me dinner first.
>>
>>50527192
you do not have to model anything. putting the breastplate on is optional.
he has a fully sculpted chest.
>>
>>50528129
You could always erase with an abrasive the details that don't fit in your sorcerer, but maybe you end up having to erase too much.

You could consider making a "Fallen" sorcerer, wich would imply a lot less erasing i think.
>>
>>50528160
...does he have nipples?
>>
>>50527395

They should have higher leadership then.
>>
File: s-l1600[1].jpg (213KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600[1].jpg
213KB, 1600x1066px
>>50528197
>>
So, a Cadre is the equivalent to a IG Company (number-wise). What's the equivalent to a platoon? What about a squad?
>>
>>50528209
His nipples should be huge and pointy.
>>
>>50528209

That looks pretty cool. Even much prefer the fair skin rather than the purple GW went with
>>
>>50528209
He looks like he got lost on the way to a Pride parade.
>>
>>50528218
Tau?

Surely a cadre would be more like a platoon, a contingent would be a company and a squad is still just a squad.
>>
>>50528238
someone needs to model him some assless chaps.
>>
>>50528238
Because of the clawed feet?
>>
>>50528129
This box:
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Dark-Angels-Company-Veterans-Squad
has two robed bodies with no markings whatsoever that you could use with CSM bits. The heads should work too if you want a simple hood. The other three bodies have a DA/Imperial symbol on their chest you'd need to deal with though modeling though.
>>
>>50528209
That fucking mold line...
>>
>>50528012
Usually play 1500 so only single knight. But I have one GW knight, Acheron, Lancer, Atropos and Castigator.

I fucking love chinaman and 50e high quality FW knights.
>>
>>50528209
Why does a Primarch have black carapace holes?
>>
Okay so I'm thinking... There's a formation of three units of chaos terminators and a lord or sorcerer in terminator armour, yes?

And Chaos Terminators can be in units of three... So it should be possible to convert Scarab Occult Terminators from two boxes into nine dudes and a Sorcerer. With Tzeentch detachment bonuses and the Mark of Tzeentch they're practically indistinguishable besides lacking inferno ammo.

But the means of conversion is a concern: They're in Tartaros armour. So, I figure it's easy enough to source Tartaros arms by buying split kits from Burning of Prospero, but where would I find Combi-Meltas sized for a Tartaros Terminator?
>>
File: Magnus.jpg (297KB, 1023x683px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus.jpg
297KB, 1023x683px
>>50528292
Augments to allow integration with power armour.

>>50528267
Because of the half face mask, he's naked, has huge brightly coloured hair and is covered in feathers.
>>
>>50528292

Because the "They were super special better than other marines" lore is stupid beyond belief.
>>
>>50528292
so he could wear power armor, if he wanted to, i guess. Imagine a primarch in power armor. then termie armor. Now imagine a primarch inside a centurion.
>>
>>50528292

Space marines wear the black carapace under power armour. Presumably Magnus wore power armour at some point.
>>
>>50528318
No I'm pretty sure it's the clawed feet.
>>
>>50526612
What's the best non-warhammer scene or moment that fits the Imperial Guard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk61KSiMQ0A

Specially the part when the nun gets shot.
>>
>>50528326

Now imagine a primarch inside a centurion inside a dreadknight inside an imperial knight inside a titan.
>>
>>50528306
Eh, they wouldn't be fearless but at least you wouldn't be stuck with a shitty power weapon.

I still wouldn't do it
>>
>>50528351
I bet Perturabo would try that at some point.
>>
>>50528326
Now imagine a Primarch in a Dreadnought.

Oh you won't, because Guilliman's coming back in one soon.
>>
>>50528370
>believing baseless shitposting
>>
>>50528370
>proceeds to get raped by grav
>fug
>>
Whats the best way to equip metamorphs? All either talons, claws or whips, or mixing them within a squad?
>>
>>50528380
I'm shitposting too, the Lion's first.
>>
>>50528022
Could someone please do the same with those of the Black templars?
>>
>>50528370
I like to imagine as the poison slowly seeps into his psyche and tortures him for an eternity he succumbs to Slaanesh and suddenly the Ultramarines all get turned into buttslaves to the rape god.
>>
>>50528400
Never go double talons, claws and whips are fine mixed.

Claws are the best.
>>
>>50528046

5-9 are just battle companies too.
>>
File: black templars.jpg (20KB, 250x331px) Image search: [Google]
black templars.jpg
20KB, 250x331px
>>50528404
this is all i can find.
>>
>>50528424
It's interesting nevertheless, thanks!
>>
Been away for the past week or so, havn't been able to keep up to date with the TSons shit, what ended up happening to Fenris and the Wolves? Did Magnus get cucked like we all thought?
>>
>>50528506

Everyone got cucked, especially the fans!
>>
File: magnus the smug.jpg (116KB, 468x810px) Image search: [Google]
magnus the smug.jpg
116KB, 468x810px
>>50528506
Magnus got sent back to the warp. Then he came out of the warp five minutes later just fine and brought a bunch of other daemon primarchs with him, signalling the start of the next black crusade. He got wounded by the axe of morkai though, which turns out was made to be used on Khorne himself, so when he got smacked with it all the psykers in the area heard Khorne laughing at Magnus. Fenris got absolutely cucked, you know the wolves were always going on about how the power of fenris wasn't the power of the warp so their runepriests weren't breaking the Edict of Nikea and everyone thought they were full of shit? Turns out they were right, Fenris did have its own power. And Magnus just ate it.
>>
>>50526612
So if ally detachments are 1 HQ 1 Troop choice minimum, how can I take Inquisition that is only HQ and Elites?

Does that mean I don't always have to take an ally HQ if I add in allies?
>>
>>50528506
Hahaha hahah.

Wolves got fucked. Population of Fenris is killed by the Inquisition, rest of the system is daemon worlds or exploded, Dark Angels secrets are out and all the Fallen escaped, Magnus stole the power of Fenris (no idea, some kind of totemic power used by their Wolfy priests, turns out they weren't psykers) and used it to bring the planet of the Sorcerers into real space next to ruined Prospero.

Huge Psychic burst flooded the galaxy with the death of the planet Midgardia next to Fenris, pulling all the Daemon Primarchs back into real space and leading to havoc and mayhem across the Imperium.

High Lords of Terra send a message to a shadowy group of warriors beneath the Imperial Palace, calling forth the Sisters of Silence.
>>
>>50528604
So no more runepriests?
>>
Is there anything interesting that you can do with Cultist in the new Traitors book?
>>
>>50528209
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!!
>>
>>50528615
Probably not. Don't think they're gonna remove them from the game just yet, they're probably just gonna become librarians like every other chapter.
>>
>>50528626
Infiltrating, Endless Cultists sound interesting?

Alpha Legion is your Legion.
>>
>>50528022

Doesn't the new 40k comic show the "Dark Angels 2nd company" but they're actually the 3rd Company, 2nd Squad? I thought the 2nd company was the ravenwing.
>>
>>50528609
You don't need to take the detachment named Allied Detachment to bring allies. You could bring a CAD of allies if you wanted. Inquisition have the Inquisitorial Detachment and you an bring that instead.
>>
I'm looking to get into 40K and would appreciate some advice. I've gotten some of the codexs from this thread and read through them, have even been messing around with making 1000/1500/2000 point armies. What would /tg/ recommend for a new player? So far, I'm a fan of the following:
Orks (Have read Codex); Funny but cool fluff, neat units, seems to have a couple of different play styles and lots of formations to play round with. I've even begun fluffing my army. The only con is that I've heard these guys are weak and hard to master.
Chaos Daemons (Have read Codex): I like their feel, and they look (especially the HQs and the Soul Grinder) really cool. I can't seem to find any formations for them, which makes army building hard. Still, I like all of the Chaos Gods and their daemons.
Cult Mechanicus (Have read codex): ROBOTS AND CYBORGS. Tech-Priest Dominius seems so cool, as does the Cybernetica. They seem rather expensive though, point wise and unit wise.
Deathwatch: I like Space Marine special forces, and can appearently get them good value from the various boxed games. The text in the codex though, comes up as real small and near impossible to read most of the time.
Blood Angels: Nice colour scheme and going fast is cool, the dual nature things is nice. Can be your angel and your demon.
Tyranids: One of my favourite thing concept-wise, and I love the appearence of some of the units- like the Hive Tyrant- but at the same time, they seem kinda silly looking and I just don't want to play them as much as others.
Chaos Space Marines: I heard the Black Legion, Alpha Legion, World Eaters and Night Lords got rules?
>>
>>50528647
Okay, re write this with paragraphs and maybe I'll read it.
>>
>>50526682
Nuffle. The dice god's name is Nuffle.
>>
>>50528611
Even ones who were meant to be banished for X number of centuries, like Angron and Morty?
Was Omegon among their number?
Is Luther included in the escaped Fallen? Did anyone notice the Fallen or were the other Chapters and Inquisition looking the other way at the time?
>>
>>50528615
>>50528634

At the end they say Fenris still has power, it's basically split 50/50 between the the primeval world soul and Chaos now.
>>
>>50528672
I'm looking to get into 40K and would appreciate some advice.
I've gotten some of the codexs from this thread and read through them, have even been messing around with making 1000/1500/2000 point armies.
What would /tg/ recommend for a new player? So far, I'm a fan of the following:
Orks (Have read Codex); Funny but cool fluff, neat units, seems to have a couple of different play styles and lots of formations to play round with. I've even begun fluffing my army. The only con is that I've heard these guys are weak and hard to master.
Chaos Daemons (Have read Codex): I like their feel, and they look (especially the HQs and the Soul Grinder) really cool. I can't seem to find any formations for them, which makes army building hard. Still, I like all of the Chaos Gods and their daemons.
Cult Mechanicus (Have read codex): ROBOTS AND CYBORGS. Tech-Priest Dominius seems so cool, as does the Cybernetica. They seem rather expensive though, point wise and unit wise.
Deathwatch: I like Space Marine special forces, and can appearently get them good value from the various boxed games. The text in the codex though, comes up as real small and near impossible to read most of the time.
Blood Angels: Nice colour scheme and going fast is cool, the dual nature things is nice. Can be your angel and your demon.
Tyranids: One of my favourite thing concept-wise, and I love the appearence of some of the units- like the Hive Tyrant- but at the same time, they seem kinda silly looking and I just don't want to play them as much as others.
Chaos Space Marines: I heard the Black Legion, Alpha Legion, World Eaters and Night Lords got rules?

Does this appease you?
>>
>>50528506

Literally the only two things that matter for the status quo are:

-Prospero is back in real space.
-Logan and pals are setting up to reinforce cadia, because as Traitor's hate already implied, they're gonna redo the 13th black crusade but this time with much more wanking of abaddon and a constant niggling fear for the fans that it might lead to an end-timesing ruining any ability to just enjoy watching the trainwreck unfold.
>>
>>50528715
You will learn quickly that nothing appeases /tg/. You can only hope the salt has been spent elsewhere.
>>
>>50528647
Orks, Blood Angels and Tyranids are kind of shitty right now. Not that they can't win at all just that they generally need very specific lists to not suck massive cock.

Chaos Space marines just recently got a new supplement called Traitor Legions which has made playing Death Guard and Emperor's Children pretty solid armies now.

Chaos Daemons are a pretty solid list, especially Tzeentch. You could also mix them with Chaos Space marines (Slaneesh/Emperor's Children or Death Guard/Nurgle).

Death Watch and Cult Mechanicus are both alright, low-model count armies. Cult Mechanicus are going to be getting some new models with the new Imperial Armour book.
>>
>>50528713
I wonder if the chaos will corrupt the power of Fenris and we'll have chaos wolves more than just Svane Vulfbad to play with.
>>
>>50528717

If an enemy faction must be wanked, I'd much rather it be the Tyranids. They're far more terrifying. Chaos wank is just irritating, especially after the amount of it in the end of WHFB.
>>
>>50528715
>They seem rather expensive though, point wise and unit wise.

Cult Mech is expensive, Skitarii are cheap.

Used in the same army (as they're supposed to be), they add up to a middle of the road army, size wise. Not Grey Knight-tier, but certainly not horde tier either.
>>
>>50528717
>>50528733
How joyful.
>>
>>50528715
Re-read the codexes. Go to a game shop and ask would anyone mind if you watched how an army plays? Work out which aspect of the hobby appeals to you most: the lore, the gameplay or painting/converting, because if you dive into the wrong factor on you could spend a lot of time and money on a faction you don't really care for. Hope that helps.
>>
>>50528717
Sortiarius is back in realspace, Prospero got exterminatus'd just before Ahriman's second rubric.
>>
File: 1416611150135.jpg (35KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1416611150135.jpg
35KB, 340x565px
>>50528765

Nids boring as fuck senpai. And Chaos is central to 40k in a million different ways that nids aren't.
>>
>>50528715

Not the Anon who asked for a require however I would advise (if you can) here in the UK the GW stores usually have the Start collecting boxes for use as a demo on weekend for beginners games and such. Have a try with this if you can on some of the army to get an idea of how they play.

Also things to note is your painting skill. If your not great, stick to Marine army's, possibly Orks. It's largely one colour with higlights of anotehr colour and dipping the model into Nuln Oil or Earthshade.

I heavily advise a Start collecting box. (If someone can post that graph of the cost/money saved per box please)

It also depends on how much of an army you want. A huge force lots of numbers or a handful of stronger units.
>>
>>50528786
The wrong faction*
>>
>>50528794

Ah yeah technically a different planet, forgot.

Well, -Tizca- is back in realspace then.
>>
>>50528761
Well, I'm not really looking to enter any tournaments or anything. I'll probably just end up playing with the lads at my LGS. I'm more looking for a fun army that won't break my bank. What play styles, I suppose, are available to these armies?
The advice does sound solid, and I may hold out on the AdMech for now.
>>
>>50528801

cruddace pls go
>>
>>50528786
>>50528805
I've seen the Start Collecting boxes, which seem good value, and have asked around there about demos and such. They don't let you use a box for demo, but the players had a few spare units so we played a 200 (I think) point game which I enjoyed.
The LGS does do painting session things, so I'm hoping I can improve my poor painting skills there. I enjoy the lore and gameplay equally, and don't really have an abiding hatred or apathy for any faction
>>
File: DG Havoc mockup.jpg (62KB, 588x774px) Image search: [Google]
DG Havoc mockup.jpg
62KB, 588x774px
I like it
>>
>>50528241

I'm pretty sure a cadre is a company, a contingent a battalion or regiment, and a commune a division.
>>
>>50528838

Agreed. We don't need deluded xenosfags here who think the Swarmlord should get top billing for 40k's biggest bad.
>>
File: deep dreaming pepe.jpg (64KB, 579x553px) Image search: [Google]
deep dreaming pepe.jpg
64KB, 579x553px
>>50528821
true, and it's got superweapons all over it.
>tfw you'll never have your own comfy silver tower to do magic in
>>
File: 1361757578604.jpg (23KB, 216x193px) Image search: [Google]
1361757578604.jpg
23KB, 216x193px
>>50528871

I thought about it too but I'm worried that a year or two down the line GW just takes it all away from us again and I'm stuck with a dozen DG models who can't use them anymore.
>>
>>50528871
Death Guard seem like they'll be a lot of fun to play (tons of footslogging blobs), but I don't really like any of the Chaos Gods aside from Slaanesh for boobmanettes and DOOMRIDER memes.

Are there any Death Guard warbands that AREN'T super gross at this point?

Otherwise I may just do Night Lords + Tzaangors freedom fighters, liberating the Imperium from oppression (by using copious amounts of MURDER).
>>
>>50528700
Fucking everyone knows.

A bunch of Fallen got out, but I don't think Luther did. They tried but he didn't get that far. A Watcher stopped him long enough for the Dangles to catch up.

It doesn't go into detail, just says that the Daemon Primarchs are once again stalking the Imperium. Does mention Mortarion though.
>>
I have a shit ton of berzerkers but will never use them again since they are goddamn awful and I am not using world eaters

what could I convert them in? could the bodies alone work for noise marines/death guard?
>>
>>50528908
Hey, they update the codex, you can still use the supplement, might even be better.
>>
>>50528944
>I have a shit ton of berzerkers but will never use them again since they are goddamn awful and I am not using world eaters

Why?
>>
>10 years of chaos being useless
>now I can't decide which legion to go for since all of them are great
>>
File: mortarion.jpg (27KB, 200x406px) Image search: [Google]
mortarion.jpg
27KB, 200x406px
>>50528934
yay. He can finally get revenge on the Sue who slew him.
>>
>>50528967
go for world eaters. They're all bros that bond over murder.
>>
>>50528944
Just run them as normal World Eaters CSM.
>>
>>50528934

Why the fuck would -luther- of all peo[le still be alive.
>>
>>50528944
convert them into basing material for your new DG/tau/eldar
>>
>>50528995
I don't know, but he is.
>>
>>50528995
Mate, do you not know DA fluff? They've kept him alive in a stasis field they take him out of when they want to interrogate him or use him as an augur.
>>
>>50528870
Sucks you cam't test. I would advise the Marines still as you can always run them as Space Marines normally if your current codex sucks ass and SM are always solid because it's the GW baby. Deathwatch are a solid Price/Model point if you don't have a lot of cash to spare, very easy to paint, also can ally to anyone else so if you really would like to you can buy something like a nice Knight centrepiece for bigger games or a small Space Marine force with a couple of tanks.

Orks are one of the most expensive armies I own myself. Just too many cheap bodies and the model cost for it is a terrible drain to the wallet. Granted at least they are easy to paint. They are however rather awful to play currently in terms of rules for them.
Nids are similar to the Orks currently in these regards.

Chaos are, decent currently thanks to new expansion upcoming. Also ally to Daemons nicely if you'd like to mix and match.
>>
File: Kerrigan---Queen-of-Blades.jpg (661KB, 1367x2014px) Image search: [Google]
Kerrigan---Queen-of-Blades.jpg
661KB, 1367x2014px
>>50528883
They just need to introduce an anthropomorphized Tyranid "Queen" for everyone to waifu.
>>
>>50527667
>I noticed they are great in melee.
Not really. The GSC are great in melee though
>>
>>50528385
It'll be hilarious when he has a relic that prevents nonstandard wound rolling, like Grav.
>>
>>50529015

"Alright Luther, time for your interrogation again."

"Yes, I'm a traitor."

"Shut up, we haven't started torturing you yet."

"Okay, okay, sorry."

*Wet crunching noises*

"Now, are you a traitor?"

"Yes."

"Okay, back to stasis until we feel like asking you again."
>>
>>50529032
Nids would get a solid boost with people playing them if A the book wasn't aids. and 2. If they gave them the necron treatment, changing them from mindless bugs and give them personality.
>>
>>50528646
I guess I still don't fully grasp these detachment rules. I gotta find them in the rule book.
>>
>>50529032
I like lady monsters not monster ladies dammit.

Less human, more nid for ours, please.
>>
>>50529051
I don't get why space marines even need to interrogate people. Can't they just eat them to get their memories?
>>
>>50529062
Nids need cerebrates and a queen bitch of the universe.
>>
>>50529051
Pretty much this, except he yells out madly, as in, insanely, that he has no need to repent, as The Lion himself shall forgive him when he returns.

And sometimes is actually used as an augur.

>>50529076
Yeah.
>>
>>50529076
they used to, but most of that is considered old lore, same with things like spitting acid.
>>
>>50529076
Yeah, but you really don't want to do that with Chaos corrupted brains.
>>
File: Tyranid_lictor_maid.jpg (42KB, 480x604px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranid_lictor_maid.jpg
42KB, 480x604px
>>50529072
>do you find my bio-reproductive-orifice enticing, anon-kun?
>>
Are you able to ally with a Decurion? Trying to take an Allied Detachment of Daemons alongside the Kakophoni Formation.
>>
>>50529076
Pretty sure you don't want to eat the guy who can tell prophecies.

>>50529092
Pretty sure all that stuff's still in the canon. Iirc, it was mentioned in some of the HH books.
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>50529096
Now that's more like it.
>>
Is it possible for space marines to get fat?
>>
File: swarmlord senpai.jpg (81KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
swarmlord senpai.jpg
81KB, 600x879px
>>50529112
let's go even more feral
>>
>>50529088

Have they tried telling him that even if one accepts the logic he doesn't -need- to repent, it would still -benefit him- to repent becuase it'd stop them from endlessly waking him up to break a few thumbs?
>>
File: 1243682726.png (164KB, 413x452px) Image search: [Google]
1243682726.png
164KB, 413x452px
>>50529092
acid spit is used occasionally to amusing effect

>deathwatch marine spits acid in the face of some tau sympathizer
>>
>>50529120
I think there have been a few fat, or at least wide, space marines, p sure it was genetic based and not them overeating though.
>>
>>50529120
yes. it happened to the plague marines.
>>
>>50528615
Maybe Magnus just borrowed it.
>>
>>50529120
Nurgle can bloat them with disease but marines are far too active to get fat. I think most get two meals a day as well.
>>
File: 1397508478672.jpg (119KB, 945x960px) Image search: [Google]
1397508478672.jpg
119KB, 945x960px
>>50529062
Over my dead body
>>
>>50529123
That's cute, Anon.

That's a cute Nid. Hope he notices her.
>>
>>50528925
You can make your own lore. Make marines that are prime examples of physical perfection but are actually utterly rotten inside.
>>
>>50529102
Yes. The entire Decurion counts as one detachment. You can then take a CAD or whatever of Daemons as an allied detachment.
>>
File: sensei.jpg (389KB, 800x782px) Image search: [Google]
sensei.jpg
389KB, 800x782px
>>50529150
he does.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (20KB, 169x155px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
20KB, 169x155px
>>50528209
>>50528280
It's painful
>>
>>50529127
Pretty sure the DAngles just torture and/or kill anyone who repents anyways. So nothing would really change, I don't think?
>>
>>50528925
Make them as IW in MkIII armor chock full of bionics but use DG rules
>>
File: shark.webm (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
shark.webm
3MB, 600x338px
>>50529163
Hahah. Reminded of this.
>>
>>50528925
If there were they wouldn't really represent the rules well. It's precisely that gross nurgleyness that is giving them the secret sauce of their rules.
>>
>>50528104
From playing HH AL, I can tell you that you ARE correct, but for the love of god, you need first turn to pull that shit. If you don't get first turn, consider infiltrating some long-range units near the back of the board to hold ground, and outflank the rest. Also, short-range shooty units that can also punch when they get charged are going to be worth their weight in gold in your list.
>>
>>50529092
that's still canon, the Salamanders use it a lot
>spitting acid in the face of a Warsmith while he's working on a relic weapon
>>
>>50529177
>always takes me a minute to find the mold line people are talking about with images that get posted
>when I do, I can never look away
>>
File: 9.jpg (132KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
132KB, 800x800px
>>50529032
>>
>>50528925
>AREN'T super gross at this point?
Nurgle can be thin and bony wasting away too, not just puss and gross
>>
File: 20161002_052312.jpg (32KB, 199x216px) Image search: [Google]
20161002_052312.jpg
32KB, 199x216px
>>50529162
You can take a CAD as an Allied Detachment?
>>
>>50529262
Yes. Consider the implications of this with allied Horrors for example.
>>
>>50528786
This right here. When I started playing I picked necrons cause I was stupid and wanted my expensive plastic men to be winners. Then I found that I had way more fun losing with my orks than i did winning with my necrons, who never really became "my dudes" cause I can't into fluff for them for shit.
>>
I've never used a supplement before but if I'm understanding this right, you just add the units ontop of the existing? For Example in WoM I use the original Chaos Dex but can use WoM units ontop and must abide to the Mark of Tze rules as such?
>>
Excited about the new legion book, but does anyone else fucking hate painting marines? Or is it just me?
>>
>>50529284
Could the Warlord still be from a formation (primary) or would they need to be from the CAD (allied)?
>>
File: hoshijiro gauna.jpg (41KB, 1150x808px) Image search: [Google]
hoshijiro gauna.jpg
41KB, 1150x808px
>>50529032
They could do a Knights of Sidonia chimera being like the Hoshijiro gauna
>>
>>50529371
warlord has to be from the primary.

Also I'm not sure the allied detachments get ObSec
>>
>>50528925
Do what i do and just play as The Purge
>>
>>50529062
The personality is in the GSC. The way it is now doesn't overlap too much, and helps both sides get their own flavor. The Magus is the one cackling as the hive-fleets descend, the nids just do what they do.

If they DO get newcron treatment and then not treat GSC as battle-brothers that'd be some shit though.
>>
>>50529466
What so great about the purge that everyone loves it?
>>
Anyone save the pic of that DA and IG guy vs a totally unpainted Tau army?
specifically the one where the Dread is punching the Riptide.It makes me feel so good.
>>
File: thesluttestdemon.jpg (1MB, 1926x1703px) Image search: [Google]
thesluttestdemon.jpg
1MB, 1926x1703px
>>50529163
lewd
>>
>>50529488
If you want, arguably, better fluff than the DG and want to play Nurgle Marines
The Purge have no equal

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Purge
>>
>>50529401
Allied CADs get Objective secured. Some "Command Benefits" state "If this detachement is chosen as your primary detachement", Ideal Mission Commander for example. An Allied CAD wont benefit from Ideal Mission Commander benefit for example. Objective Secured has no such restriction. Besides the "Allied Deatchment" has it too.
>>
File: 1466253628948.jpg (83KB, 960x916px) Image search: [Google]
1466253628948.jpg
83KB, 960x916px
R8 my Ork Killteam
16 boyz, 2 with Big Shootas
4 Nobz with 'Eavy armour, 1 with Kombi-Skorcha
Deffkopta with Twin-linked Rokkits

any good lads?
>>
>>50529541
S'alright. Boyz before toyz though, mate.
>>
>>50529507
thats hawt
>>
File: 1456283397823.jpg (82KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1456283397823.jpg
82KB, 894x894px
>>50529555
>This faggot
>>
>>50526612
Do you guys think Haywire is broken?

Admechbro here and I can't decide- on the one hand, (specifically talking Mechanicus) the only really scary place it's obtainable is on the Kataphrons and they can go down pretty easy, and it's a fuckload of points on a BS3 model, so it doesn't seem that bad. The Skitarii gun is pretty dirty, but 15 pts. isn't nothing and T3 4+ die very quickly inside of 24".

Plus I'd argue Necron shit is a little bit of a scarier version. Sure, a small cost for (basically) guaranteed -1hp every is annoying, but a basic batch of Warriors can put down a Land Raider in one turn. Not sure if that makes it okay, but nonetheless Haywire doesn't look so terribly broken in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>50526770
No anon, you speed ball when you want to be awake for the effect of a downer high
>>
>>50529569
? ? ?
>>
>>50529555
That's all the Boyz I got, though. I have Vedros, Stormclaw, a Wartrakk, and one of those small boxes of Boyz. They'll most likely be going up against the Dark Vengeance Tac squad (10 muhreens, plasma cannon, plasma gun, and pistol+chainsword for the veteran sgt)

Do I have a shot mi ladz?
>>
>>50529510
Oh sounds nice. I only saw the FW formation in the CSM tactica and it is not that impressive.
>>
>>50529615
why in the emperors fuck is Vedros only for muricans?!?!!?
the fuck GW
>>
>>50529615
Sure. Good shot, they might even kill themselves with Plasma.
>>
>>50529577
I fully expect superheavies to only be affected by haywire/gauss on 6s next edition, just like gargantuan creatures are only affected by poison on a 6. Can't have those big expensive models getting hard-countered now, can we?
>>
>>50529541
If you're set on taking guns on your boys give them a Rokkit instead.

If you hit do you want it to be a shitty Str 5 ap 5, or a almost guaranteed dead MEQ with Str 8 AP 3?

Your Nobs need Big Choppas.
>>
Is it wrong that i feel like a retard for not understanding CAD and formations? Like, are things like the chaos warband a CAD in of itself? How do I take cyclopia cabal with that? Does the first of the gods take up 3 heavy support slots or is it seperate from my detachment because its a formation?
>>
File: 1480773843399.png (176KB, 644x404px) Image search: [Google]
1480773843399.png
176KB, 644x404px
>>50528615
Fenris recovered and went on, most people recovered and were left alone because you live in a fucking hell hole anyways and Fenris purged itself from the remaining corruption because FENRIS STRONK, really, it did, the remained corruption was pugued by the wolves and local fauna, the planet itself fought against the corruption the TS tried to taint tiresd to unleash.
>>
>>50529684
I have no idea either. Like can I take one of the TS formations with one of the demon formations from WoM?
>>
>>50529645
I have seen it on coming soon on my small, central european store, so it will come back to the Old World.
>>
>>50529555

>Boyz before toyz

Possibly the quickest road to defeat for Orks.
>>
>>50529262
Technically no, an allied detachment is what you take as allies. But you can take a second CAD of whatever you want anyway.
>>
>>50528306

No seriously, what is the best source for Tartaros-compatible combi-meltas?
>>
>>50529684
>>50529695
Literally bring whatever you want and claim whatever benefits sound fun, someone's just going to bring a SH/GC to your 1000 point game
>>
>>50529684
Yes, you are retarded.

The Chaos Warband isn't a CAD, CAD stands for Combined Arms Detachment. The Chaos Warband is a different specific kind of Detachment. Literally just read the fucking rulebook and the explanation for how the Detachment works in the Codex/supplement. Fist of the Gods doesn't take up any Heavy Support slots it's a Formation, holy shit.
>>
>>50528871

How does that peashooter have the same rules as a Predator Autocannon?
>>
>>50529684
>>50529695
Oh my god how is this still happening can you fucking faggots just read the damn rules?

Open the main rulebook to "Building an Army" and read the whole fucking thing, don't skip parts like a fidgety child, just read it beginning to end. It's not even remotely difficult to understand.
>>
>>50529778
>Hey so I'm new and I dint underst-
>FUCK YOU
>Th..thanks..
>>
>>50529692

Also apparently the GK only killed a couple thousand civilians, basically only the ones who were likely to be corrupted already, not the entire planet. Midgardia, on the other hand, has been reduced to a nurgling-infested asteroid field.

Magnus won the battle but Fenris is still alive.
>>
File: battleforged.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
battleforged.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>50529684
>>
Why are people crying about Magnus, for tournaments he is just trash. Costs too much for what he does and never wants to land against tournament level armies, effectively contributing jack shit to objective scoring.
>>
>>50529816
Because it's just a matter of time before Magnus + Riptide Wing starts to appear in your FLGS
>>
>>50529813
Missing the Air Superiority Detachment.
>>
>>50529803
Read. The. Rulebook.

You're not going to get sympathy for asking about things that are explained in detail in the rules with zero ambiguity. This isn't like a case of GWs shoddy rules that need to be FAQ'd, it's cut-and-dry.
>>
>>50529824
What so bad about Riptide wing
>>
>>50529841
no
>>
>>50529812
>So profound and powerful were the energies of change that roiled across the planet that those mortals touched directly by Tzeentch’s fires underwent terrible transformations. Gangling mutations erupted from bronzed and weather-beaten flesh, eyes bulged from armpits and backs, and crests of feathers and quills ran down shaven scalps and shoulders. Some lost their cohesion of form altogether, reshaped into horrible spawn-things that defied description and damaged the sanity of all who witnessed their transformation. Those born under the unnatural skies were monstrous. Even those who seemed clean of limb, when given the birth-axe, not only grasped the weapon – as was only right and favoured – but used it to hack away at their shocked parents’ hands. Who knows how many young Fenrisian warriors who appeared whole and sound would grow with a hidden seed of change planted inside them that would one day bear shocking fruit. The Fenrisian tribes had been cursed. It was a calculated and deliberate bane sent upon them by Magnus the Red, for his Legion had been riddled by the flesh-change long ago; in part that was the very reason they had sought to master the arts that saw them persecuted “The rampant mutation did not go unnoticed by the agents of the Ordo Hereticus still monitoring the Fenris System for traces of Chaos taint. In the darkness of secret psykana sanctums, astropathic missives were sent screaming out across thevoid.

Sounds pretty fucking bad to me Anon.
>>
>>50529507
"My eye is down here"
>>
>>50529262
CAD + formation + Decurion for example is a battle-forged army no matter what factions they are composed of
>>
Alpha legion seems amazing.

When does this book come out?
>>
>>50529852

Meh, that's what happens every time there's a major chaos incursion.
>>
File: toplessted.jpg (120KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
toplessted.jpg
120KB, 720x960px
They sculpted Magnus's body under his armour for some reason.
>>
>>50529852
>Who knows how many young Fenrisian warriors who appeared whole and sound would grow with a hidden seed of change planted inside them that would one day bear shocking fruit.
Enjoy your new recruits Space Wolves.
>>
>>50529877
>No nipple horns
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>50529877
>for some reason
>Modelling variety for the shapshifting demi god.
>some reason
>>
>>50529877
I wonder how long before someone airbrushes a gay pride Magnus.

>paging Awaken Realms
>>
>>50529877
I like how he has discarded his armor to his feet.
>"COME AT ME YOU PUSSI FAGGIT FIGHT ME 1VS1 RIGHT NOW KEK!!!"
>>
File: amateur-hour.jpg (17KB, 113x141px) Image search: [Google]
amateur-hour.jpg
17KB, 113x141px
>>50529877
>>
>>50529681
Afraid I ain't got no rokkits, Vedros is basicly 2 of the sprues that come inthe 4-boy boxes, 2 seperate boys and 2 big shoota boys. You don't get to pick their wargear.

I already assembled the Nobz from stormclaw as described in the Stormclaw booklet (couple boss-poles, some with the big klaws and one with the kombi-flamer). So I can't really do a lot there either. I could give some of the nobz klaws but that's it really.
>>
>>50529942

P good for 24 hours man.
>>
>>50529881
We space birds now.
>>
So, Traitor Legions finally got me interested, and I'm checking out the core Chaos dex right now... in all honestly, a lot of it doesn't seem that bad. I think the main issue with this book is just that too many things are over-costed. It doesn't need a complete rules overhaul like Tyranids, it just needs an update that drops the points across the board by like 15-20% and changes a few minor things.
>>
question for the space marine loremasters, i got some chaos marine does it matter what shoulder pad is which. for example does the shoulder pad of the legions icon should be on the right or left
>>
>>50530376
left, but the standards of the chaos marines are considerably more lax than imperial ones, so you can kind of do whatever
>>
>>50530300
>drops the points across the board by like 15-20%
what, no

Some units need point cuts, but not that large, and not that universal.
>>
>>50530604
I didn't mean literally by that exact margin for every single unit.
>>
File: WhereInTheWorldis.jpg (105KB, 601x801px) Image search: [Google]
WhereInTheWorldis.jpg
105KB, 601x801px
So, I'm getting back into 40k and looking to start Catachans. Anyways, I got to the part about formations and was curious if Catachans had any formations; I glossed through the PDFs and only found a data slate for Cadians.

Am I out of luck? Is there one on the horizon by chance? Maybe a third party (not talking about the Catachan 4th ed? Where's Sly Marbo?
>>
>>50530864
Cadians got some Cadian-specific formations back in Damocles, but otherwise the faction codex is old as balls and was written back before formations existed, so non-Cadian forces got the shaft.

>Is there one on the horizon
If they get anything, it'll be when Guard themselves get an update, of which we've not heard anything, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

>Where's Sly Marbo?
In the codex. He's just hidden too well. He was removed in 6th edition along with Bastonne and Chenkov and shit in the great character cull. Oddly, they put his model out as part of Made to Order recently, but if you want to use him, just ask if he can use his most recent rules from the 5th edition dex.
>>
>>50531394
>>50531394
>>50531394
Thread posts: 382
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.