[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1207: Jumper Is Not Left Handed Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 519
Thread images: 72

File: 1473516972522.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1473516972522.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50512347
>>
>>50522612
I very much am left handed, you jerk. /s
>>
Question about the Symbiote jump, are all the Imprisoned perks just things that a symbiote could just do for you normally?
>>
>>50522503
No, you've got your scales wrong. Picotech is technology made of sub-atomic particles, it's a thousand times smaller than anything nanites are designed to work with. And femtotech is made of things a thousand times smaller than that. Nanites can't manipulate things on that scale, they'll eat your nanoswarms alive. Do the smart thing, burn it all down. If you can raise the energy density to about 1 GeV per cubic femtometer, then even femtotech should fall apart. Or, if you really don't want to do that, just make your own pico/femtotech.
>>
>>50522641
Most of the perks are things a Symbiote can just do for you anyway, actually. It's pretty much just the Drop-In and a few Grey Matter Transfer perks that aren't.
>>
>>50522649
I thought so but it doesn't really sound right. . . why would they be purchasable perks then?
>>
Alright, reposting from last thread since it was pretty late in:

I'm fixing Fastest Thing Alive to be a pure speed boost and strength boost with the altmovement modes being undiscounted alternate perks

Fastest Thing Alive(600, discount Freedom Fighter): You certainly earned the title of Freedom Fighter. You’re one of the elite few who can take out scores of Badniks all on your lonesome, a great fighter like Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles “Tails” Prower at his side. You’re strong enough to smash and bash the metallic Badniks and warmachines Robotnik suits up in with your bare hands...and that’s not even counting the boost in speed you’re grabbing with this. Just with this alone you can break Mach 1 on foot with all the benefits afforded to you by “Super Speed” (i.e not breaking your neck by braking too hard or by smacking face-first into a wall). Of course, if you needed to really get going you could get up to Mach 5 and keep that pace for hours. With some training and time you could get up to Mach 7 before hitting a rough, rough wall on the learning curve. Still...you really could reach the other side of the rainbow like this, couldn’t you?

is the addition

also

Fun fact, the original idea of the perk's name was "Sonic Boom" but I kept getting weird looks about it so
Fastest Thing Alive it is
>>
>>50522683
Well, lots of jumps offer things that you can acquire in-jump for free. Symbiote just takes it a bit further. I believe the jump's author wanted to change that, but I vaguely remember some argument that scared them off of it. Or was the argument about something else, and it just convinced them not to alter Symbiote as an externality? I can't really remember.
>>
File: 1466354231412.jpg (30KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
1466354231412.jpg
30KB, 300x219px
Going to make sure, does anyone care to see more builds or no?
>>
Jumpers do you feel bad about NTRing someone by stealing their love interest?
>>
>>50522714
Sure, why not? Builds are usually interesting to see.
>>
File: gotta put on my socks.jpg (158KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
gotta put on my socks.jpg
158KB, 800x800px
>>50522642
Yeah, I thought as it was getting down to this scale the writers had no respect for the current quantum model. I mean I don't either but sub atomic particles don't work that way nigga.

The Nanites are pico-tech factories. Like I said, I've got it handled.
>>
>>50522714
>more builds
Yes please, we are always starving for any form of content here.
>>
>>50522723
Why not take the love interest too?
>>
>>50522714
More builds are always good.
>>
>>50522714
Always good to see more builds, even if I don't know the setting so can't comment on the build itself. It's nice seeing JC in... JC.
>>
>>50522723
Well, I never steal love interests, because I'm content with my current relationships. But I do sometimes break pairings up. In general, I feel bad about them if there's already one in progress that I interrupt, but not if I get to them before they've paired off and prevent it from ever happening in the first place.
>>
>>50522703
The guy wanted to do an update, but it was less 'update' and more completely overhaul the entire jump, including changing all origins and perks. People didn't really want to have all their builds changed on a months old jump.

Worst part is that it was caused by the author's asshole friend making him stop working on it so that friend didn't have to hear him talk about it anymore.
>>
File: tumblr_nwtavo9yDr1r7sijxo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwtavo9yDr1r7sijxo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x332px
>>50522695
>"Sonic Boom"
Street Fighter jump when?
>>
>>50522714
I'm interested to see what your build for JLD looks like.
>>
>>50522714
>that image
That was a very good comic.
Also ye to builds.
>>
>>50522753
Someone is supposedly working on it. . . supposedly. . .
>>
so what is the general consensus on creating jumps for settings that a jump already exists for if you thought you could do it better, let's say
>>
>>50522731
Oh, agreed. The particles we have are that way for a reason, alternative configurations are incredibly unstable. Possible, but I don't know how you'd get them to hold together for longer than a few picoseconds. But I'm more or less okay with it, because the whole point of the TITANs and other truly post-human intelligences is that they don't play with the laws of physics we know. I mean, these things invented FTL travel, too, and that's pretty impossible with what we know about physics. Same with the psychic powers. In the end, I'm content to have the TITANs be this island of soft science fiction in a mostly hard sci-fi setting.
>>
>>50522723
Does it count if they hadn't met yet when I did it? My answer's no either way.

Besides, the one instance of that wasn't really stealing her as a love interest, but as a friend who actually supported her and helped her with stuff instead of being overprotective to the point of alienating her.
>>
>>50522759
>>50522714
Oh and GHQ. What animal fits your theme?
>>
>>50522723
I usually break up the relationship first with the drop in capstone from Seikeiri.
If it doesn't work then it's not meant to be.
>>
>>50522774
Don't.
>>
>>50522753
>>50522768
Nubee?
>>
>>50522774
Don't bank on getting on the /jc/ drive. You might be able to post it in thread if you don't mind some reeing and you might also be able to put it on the SB drive, but you won't get it on the /jc/ drive.
>>
>>50522774
No. Flat NO.
However if it's a tangental part of the setting you could probably get away with it.
If you just want to whip your dick out that's what the SB drive is for.

If it's really good you should drop it off here just for kicks though.
>>
>>50522774
Assuming you don't already know the answer and aren't just baiting: Don't do it. It's kind of an assholish thing to do. We've got a "one jump per intellectual property" standard, so claiming yours is better and should be the real jump comes across as very arrogant. The standard can be violated, but only if you're covering a portion of the source material that the other jump doesn't, due to it being such a wide universe. Such as the multiple DC jumps we have, for example. If you're just doing the same as a previous jump, but "better", you'll come across as a prick.
>>
>>50522774
No.
>>
>>50522774
Bad plan. Maybe try Sb or Qq, but in general, bad plan.
>>
>>50522774
Let's just say that it's looked down upon so much that asking something like that is liable to get you accused of being the shitposter. Technically, you could do it if you got permission from the original author, but the thread will likely still shout you down unless the jump you're replacing is complete shit.

Which jump?
>>
>>50522642
I know Dust from Endless Legend is picotech (?), so that's an option. Not aware of any available femtotech.
>>
>>50522774
Are there any other versions of the setting you could use?

Would it be set more than ten years before/after the original?

If the answer to either of those questions is yes then you should be fine in most cases, otherwise it probably wouldn't be. There are some exceptions to the above in both directions but not many.
>>
>>50522695
How long would it take to move at Mach 7?
>>
>>50522828
Pretty sure just setting it ten years before or after a jump, without justification like say, Avatar vs Korra, is not going to be accepted.
>>
>>50522723
Not really? Only time I can think of that happening is in bleach, where I waifu'd Orhime.

I mean, it's fairly obvious she has a crush on HIM, but he's either thick or ignoring her. I set him up with Senna, so it's all good though.
>>
>>50522826
There's arbitrarily smol tech in Rick and Morty.
Although that's more shrink ray nonsense and universe's inside of universe bullshit than actual femtobots.
>>
>>50522774
If you think you can do it better and you're not looking to put it up on the drive or having it public, just make it and keep it to yourself. There's absolutely no reason to upload a jump to the drive if you intend to be the only person who can jump it. If you're making it for any other reason, you're just trying to be antagonistic.
>>
>>50522837
I'd be fine with something like a "madoka but actually taking place during the series/3rd movie" jump.
>>
File: 1277481318063.jpg (53KB, 540x673px) Image search: [Google]
1277481318063.jpg
53KB, 540x673px
>>50522726
>>50522735
>>50522742
>>50522745
>>50522762
Verily well. I wanted to make sure so I wasn't spamming.

>>50522759
In time.

>>50522784
...I'm gonna go tree when it comes up.

>>50380012
(Fire Emblem: Awakening) #130
-Background: Soldier (Free) -Let's stick to what I know. Stab stab stab. Plus prior durability and magic resist should help.
-Class: Myrmidon (Free) -Fast hitting, higher accuracy... sounds like my kind of class!
-Discipline (Free) -The faster I learn how to do stuff and wield weapons, the better off I will be.
-Focus (900CP) -The ability to cast any magic regardless of my situation is too useful. Far too useful.
-Armsthrift (700CP) (Discount) -Less maintenance on my stuff means more time for other things. Especially with swords.
-Aptitude (400CP) -Faster at learning skills and training mental/physical attributes? YES PLEASE.
-Master Seal (200CP) -Use this to advance my classes. Time to eventually become a Trueblade!
-Naga's Tear (-100CP) -A little better at EVERYTHING? Yes yes yes yes YES.
-Levin's Sword (-300CP) -A sword powered by my magical potential? This will be useful later. Not now, but later.
-Forgettable (-200CP)
-Stunted (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 19 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

So admittedly I don't know much about this setting. I'm not very knowledgeable, so it feels better to just collect some shinies and move on. The Naga's Tear is pretty baller, same thing as the Levin Sword. Anyone who's a magic user would do very very good to get that Levin Sword, and less maintenance on what I do is also really awesome.

...since, you know, apparently nobody notices me. Or remembers me. ...or pays attention to me. So I'm gonna have to be self-sufficient on this one. What do you mean I didn't drink milk as a kid!? Milk's my favorite drink! ...I swear I'm due for a growth spurt soon. I've told you this before! ...what do you mean you forgot it, I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY YOU HEIGHT-DISCRIMINATING FUCK.
>>
>>50522774
Feel free to do it.
Just to expect to be shit on by the entire thread at a level you've never experienced before. And it won't get on the Drive, regardless of how great it is.

You think some namefags and Jumpmakers have it bad?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nnaeO6QSPI

Nice (You) magnet, by the way.
It's simple, yet elegant.
>>
>>50522837
Well yea, obviously there would need to be material set in those time periods for that one to work.
>>
>>50522778
Jumper me has about 1000 years plus and super intelligence perks on top of what I have, so I can only fathom the actual solution, but I'm pretty sure that some kind of Nano level robot would be best to manufacture this magic cure to the exergent plagues.

It's a calculated risk, but I am bad at math.
>>
>>50522850
...why would we NOT be interested in builds? That's kind of the whole point of this place isn't it?
>>
How does Overlord's Level 100 stack up against late-game Naruto? Just in case things go to shit, I want to know how much fire power I'm going to need.
>>
>>50522377
Eventually, it stopped being a fight, becoming a friendly chat over various topics (the weather, Undyne's cooking, how cool Papyrus is among them). After that, I asked him to stick around for a bit so Alphys, Miranda and I could run a few experiments with him as a subject; this is when things got a bit dicey.

We tried to do the ghost thing first, since it was easiest, but neither of them could even see Chara, let alone talk to her. So, we started tinkering to make something that would allow us to talk.

I think it must've been me that screwed up somewhere, since I have the least background in science, but the device that we made exploded. Nobody was seriously hurt, thankfully, but a weird energy was released into the lab. It didn't have any effect on us, other than making us a bit nauseous, but it enraged the Amalgamates, who nearly got loose into the rest of the Underground; Alphys had a panic attack, and I had to get Alonne, Bigby, and Coppulyte (who I had asked to sit this one out, since I felt like they wouldn't mesh well with life in the underground) to help us herd them back into the lab. At this point, we decided that we'd better give up before something worse happened.

After Frisk got to Hotland, I took Miranda into the Warehouse and waited things out, but Flowey decided not to show up- which meant that while no one was in danger, the barrier wasn't broken either, which was a problem. I convinced Asgore that he should take the human souls that he had, then gave him the Eye of Set- with both the Eye and the souls, he was able to break the barrier. At this point things got a little hectic; I became an ambassador on behalf of the monsters, being one of the more charismatic ones, and we got things smoothed out between humans and monsters as best we could.

That left Flowey, who was more than a little upset that we hadn't found a way to fix his problem yet.

(2/?)
>>
>>50522839
Oh?
>>
>>50522826
Symbiotes can actually go to Femto-Scale if given enough time to get their act together. Also miniaturization perks like the Tinker one in Worm as well as the School for Ants from Simant go a long way especially if you already have working nanomachines from something such as Iji.

Really one of the cool things with working with Femto-scale stuff is when you get to the possibility of AB-matter. Megastructure material grade shit.
>>
>>50522839
Doesn't she get with Baldy from 11th division? I'm pretty sure he noticed her.
>>
>>50522839
>where I waifu'd Orhime.
I mean, to each their own... But why?
>>
>>50522850
Red, why do you keep taking the flat and short drawbacks when you've tied so much of your jumper's self-identity as being stacked and tall? Is jumper-you just a masochist?
>>
>>50522778
>that's pretty impossible with what we know about physics
Eh, a lot of recent studies are poking holes in that. Right now it's looking less like "FTL is impossible." and more like "FTL isn't reasonably accomplishable."
>>
>>50522872
Late-game as in end of the war or late game as in cut a moon in half?
>>
What jump can I get some centaur companions (waifus)?
>>
File: 1473952294481.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1473952294481.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>50522839
>Waifued Orihime
>Didn't set up Ichigo with the superior Rukia.
>>
>>50522802
Nubee and Val si
>>
>>50522723
>Jumpers do you feel bad about NTRing someone by stealing their love interest?

The thing is I really like them together but at the same time I really want her.

But at the same time I could work to hook him up with this other girl that he likes so its not to bad.
>>
>>50522846
Mini-universes shaped into femtomachines.
>>
>>50522918
Hero Union BBS
D&D Jumps
Percy Jackson
>>
>>50522923
>Didn't waifu Rukia
>>
>>50522918
DragonLance.
You can get a whole lot that way.

Or just get some kind of transformation magic/psionics and go to town
>>
>>50522907
Those aren't to far off from each other. Like it's not as obvious but they're pretty close.
>>
>>50522850
Basically, the main threats are Plegia, ruled by the Mad King Gangrel, who's basically Caligula with magic; Valm, ruled by Julius Khan, basically, who wants to invade the mainland and conquer it; the Grimreal, a cult that worships and wants to revive the Fell Dragon Grima; the Risen, zombies who serve said Fell Dragon; and the Fell Dragon himself, who cannot be killed except by his own power. The Shepherds of Ylisse are the heroes, led by Prince Chrom and the Avatar/Robin, who is the key to Grima's revival. A bunch of kids from the future come to help out the Shepherds, because in their future Grima won and brought about the end of the world. The Avatar/Robin is the only one who can truly kill Grima.
>>
>>50522882
Don't know much about the Symbiote rules. Isn't the extreme end stuff banned? Or is that only the literal physical god thing?
>>
>>50522901
Fair enough. That second thing was what I really meant, I know that plenty of FTL designs are theoretically possible but just impossible to build with any sane amount of resource investment (like, the Alcubeirre Drive needs something around multiple galaxies worth of negative energy to function). "Impossible with the amount of energy the TITANs had available to them" would be more accurate.
>>
>>50522723
Not really. If I want to get in a relationship, I'm going to make sure that they aren't already. It's not that hard, as long as they aren't in a relationship before the Jump begins, or have some kind of soulmate thing, which hasn't really happened to me before.
>>
>>50522923
>Implying Renji isn't a much better choice than Ichigo
>>
>>50522918
When someone makes Shining Force
>>
>>50522907
Both, really.
>>
>>50522939
>>50522946
Sadly for anon, I don't know of any available jumps with an actual centaur CHARACTER he'd want to waifu.

I do know of a shitty fantasy romance series about a guy and his centaur waifu though.
>>
>>50522923
"Superior to Orihime" is kind of damning with faint praise, anon.
>>
>>50522940
I'd go for Rukia personally, but anon already said he took Orihime.
>>
>>50522973
I think Naruto probably edges out in raw power and speed.
>>
File: Sonic-Mega-Drive-cover.jpg (569KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic-Mega-Drive-cover.jpg
569KB, 1200x1845px
>>50522723

I have a system.

A) is this in a setting I don't care about personally?

B) Does this waifu actually have a connection with them or does it just be weird romantic/sexual tension that is never resolved like the >>50522839 situation where a character has a crush but it isn't acknowledged

C) IF B IS NO, then is the relationship actually written instead of something like Bulma/Vegeta where it exists purely to get Trunks to exist and to pair off the single hot fanservice girl already

if any of the above are Yes, then I waifu. Otherwise, I'll hold off.
Bulma would get waifu'd immediately as an example.

>>50522833
If you're just running around without actively trying to push your limits/train, the 5 year mark
Active training witll get it in at least 2 years not counting any training and XP booster perks and whatnot in the perview of this jump
>>
File: NellielGamuzaFaceForward.png (397KB, 388x604px) Image search: [Google]
NellielGamuzaFaceForward.png
397KB, 388x604px
>>50522918
Bleach.
>>
File: Sneksneksnek.jpg (102KB, 680x981px) Image search: [Google]
Sneksneksnek.jpg
102KB, 680x981px
>>50522955
...well! Fuck that.

>>50522893
Sometimes it's the lesser of two evils. There are jumps like Disgaea where the alternative is much worse, and where I have to shoot my pride for it to take a back seat. If I think I can survive something else, I'll go for that. But otherwise? I have to suck it up.

>>50522850
(Kids Next Door) #131
-Background: Independent (950) -Watch both sides piss each other off, intervene whenever I see something shiny that I want.
-Parkour (850CP) -Boost up my parkour skills! It's been a while, it wouldn't hurt.
-Rich (Free) -I wouldn't mind relaxing a bit more. Not needing to worry about money would help with family stuff.
-Tough Tastebuds (750CP) -I wouldn't mind expanding my repertoire of food options. Why not? Get my greens!
-Mysterious (650CP) -I will be the enigma of the area. All people will know is that there's an awesome redhead GANKING THINGS.
-Conversion Resistance (50CP) -Fuck all the mind control and transformation stuff. The only one approving that is me.
-Mechanical Tools (Free) -Awfully nice of them to give me some additional items to help out!
-Hologram Drones (0CP) (Discount) -If I need to act like an evil villain, this will help.
Dice Rolls: Southwestern U.S., 10 years old

...this one on the other hand. No. You know what's gonna happen?

Mild-mannered kid who's a total sweetheart around their parents by day. But by night? SNEK RISES. Mainly because this entire plot and battle is completely stupid and I will only deign to take part when it amuses me.

Those giant cakes? They aren't going to waste when the cakes are made of actual cake batter. Snek will devour. Snek will have good sweets. Bratty children can find their own cake to crush, I will have sweets for snek. Some villain's getting too uppity and trying to act like king? Snek show them who's boss. Snek will steal resources before laughing as their plan falls apart.

Snek reigns over all.

Snek is not for booping. Snek does booping.
>>
>>50522993
She's a goattaur /pedantry
>>
>>50522982
They're also much better at shoving shit in other shit with seals.
>>
>>50522992
> Trunks appears from the future
> He has bunny ears and a bunch of out of context powers, but no Saiyan DNA
> Doesn't understand why this is weird
>>
>>50522872
In terms of power, I think Overlord's best feats are about city level, whereas the top tiers in Naruto are generally all at least country-continent level, with the very strongest being moon. Kaguya's final attack is apparently planet level. You'd probably be able to keep up for a bit with hax but the final stages of the war are way beyond even a Level 100 in firepower.

In terms of speed, I don't think Overlord, even at Level 100, really goes beyond supersonic (mach 1-3?), whereas most top tier ninja are hundreds to thousands of times the speed of sound.
>>
>>50522888
No, Senna gets forgotten. Forever. But I have anti memory modification perks, so fuck that.

>>50522890
An interesting power and a nice rack.

>>50522923
Why would I give a fuck about who the midget fucks?
>>
>>50523004
But Red, puberty is an evil disease that mankind was never meant to experience. In that setting. You should quarantine it so the aliums never have to worry about growing up.
>>
>>50522992
Bulma is pretty shit, though.
>>
Speaking of breaking up canon couples, does the Character Consistency perk in Total Drama Island only apply to changes of personality or does it also deal with whattatweest background revelations? Because I want to break up Kira/Lacus in Gundam SEED to replace with the superior ship of Kira/Cagalli, but that broke up in the first place because Morosawa retconned Cagalli into being Kira's long lost twin sister so she could pair him with her author insert Mary Sue. If I could just get around that dumb plot point completely, I'd like it. I mean, I could also just rewrite Cagalli's DNA so testing doesn't show a match and also destroy all evidence they're related (including her adopted fathers' memories of it), but that seems crude. Much easier to just re-retcon it back to how it was supposed to be.
>>
>>50523007
Did they ever mention what happens when you seal something that's already sealed in another seal?
Does it just explode like a bag of holding or do ninjas actually have as much storage space as the plot allows?
>>
File: Tenseigan_Chakra_Mode.png (1MB, 840x980px) Image search: [Google]
Tenseigan_Chakra_Mode.png
1MB, 840x980px
So what would happen if you bought all the eye bloodlines (and Senju) and then post-jump ate a fruit from the Shinju tree?
>>
>>50523004
>KND
That reminds me, I still need to redo that jump.
>>
>>50523006
I wonder if Nel is the most popular Bleach waifu in the Middle East.
>>
>>50523004
But sneks have such cute noses, how can you not boop them?
>>
File: original.jpg (39KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
39KB, 600x580px
>>50523007
>much better at shoving shit in other shit with
>>
>>50522982
>>50523034
Gotcha. So the biggest threats are Madara, Kaguya, Toneri, and those two alien guys from the Boruto movie. Even with level 100, I'm going to have to train to fight them it seems. Thanks anons, now I can start planning.

>>50522992
Hey Digger, will there be a Death Egg schematics item for Conquerors? Just curious.

>>50523004
Really, you should be mostly fine as long as you're not alone. You might get swarmed otherwise. Grima, on the other hand, is...well, he's big enough that two armies can fight on his back with plenty of room to move around, and he's this close from being an actual god.
>>
>>50523056
You'd be really OP if you didn't explode.
Although why wait till the jump is over?
>>
>>50523056
I...don't actually know. Has anyone besides Kaguya's race ever eaten a Shinju fruit?
>>
File: sides.gif (2MB, 615x413px) Image search: [Google]
sides.gif
2MB, 615x413px
>>50523034
>thousands of times the speed of sound.
>>
>>50522961
Going by what the jump says, physical god shit is whats banned, so the Femto-scale tech and other craziness is allowed.

The only thing that confuses me is that the ruling doesn't seem to dictate that if I go about it in an extremely difficult arguably more fair way, like reverse engineering the end product, if its still a chain ender for me. Seems a little weird that all my science+tech perks would essentially amount to nothing in that jump as me going too far into tech and science would lead to my chain ending. Thats just my personal view though, not trying to stir shit.
>>
>>50523052
Don't even know if that jumpmaker is alive.
>>
>>50523053
Nope seals can be layered. Orochimaru got sealed and he has seals on him.
>>50523056
You become Madara Uchiha. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d7)

>>50522874
We ended up taking a vote, after filling in Bigby, Alonne, and Coppulyte on what Flowey's deal was, on whether we should bring him with us or not. Miranda and I voted yes, since we wanted to help him and we felt like we could do so, eventually; Bigby and Alonne voted no, citing the risk not only to us but to other worlds by bringing him along. Coppulyte was the tiebreaker, and to my surprise she actually voted to bring him along- she sympathized with his plight, apparently, and felt that his current state wasn't a just reward for trying to help the other monsters. She also warned him that if he betrayed us she'd chop his head off.

After that, we spent the rest of the Jump just hanging out; I filled Flowey in on Jumping and my expectations for him, he grudgingly agreed to them, while Bigby and Coppulyte went off so Bigby could show her the modern world. Alonne got to do an intimidating bodyguard shtick while protecting me as an ambassador, which I thought was amusing, and while I wasn't doing ambassador stuff or relaxing I helped Miranda and Alphys explain our technology to the humans.

1. Terminator
2. Rust
3. Ravenloft
4. Megaman Classic
5. Slime Rancher
6. Dragon's Crown
7. One Piece
>>
>>50523069
Pretty much any foe on Pein's level is going to be equal or greater to you as you are now. So a bunch of the revived zombies (Any of the kage mostly, but some of the notably strong zombies like Itachi), Kabuto maybe, Obito ifhe gets the Juubi, the controlled jinchuriki, Juubi and I dunno about any filler stuff.

Also the two main heroes/good guy kage, but I assume you're fighting on their side.
>>
>>50523039
>An interesting power
Eh.

>and a nice rack.
Pic related is better for that.
>>
>>50523053
You can put seals inside seals. It causes their seal-circuitry to merge. Like, Gamatora has a seal on him. He was then sealed inside the same seal as Kurama, modifying that seal so that Naruto could tighten or loosen it at will. But those seals were meant to interact with each other, you'd probably get nasty results if you just mixed them randomly.
>>
>>50523083
Madara flies like half way to the moon in a few minutes and Naruto and Sasuke cross countries in seconds tops so yeah.
>>
>>50523071
>Although why wait till the jump is over?
Because I'm pretty sure that to get all the bloodlines, you need to take malformed Chakra coils and a bunch of other shit. I'd rather not chance it.
>>
>>50523056
You get a bunch more of chakra and waste all of the effort you spent getting the three main dojutsu.
>>
>>50523083
Calcing out Naruto gets really fucking dumb.
They really didn't think of the consequenses of what they were animating, but the feats are there.
>>
>>50523059
How many of your jumps do you have updates planned for? I know both of your older SW, your Star Trek, and you just mentioned KND. Are there any others? This is a pretty big plate. . .
>>
>>50523056
>post-jump
But why?
>>
>>50523088
I generally ignore fiat bans like that except as they apply to the specific perk. Earning thins on my own, I consider that to be uncovered.
>>
File: Alex Mercer Armored.jpg (260KB, 1600x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Mercer Armored.jpg
260KB, 1600x1107px
In Naruto, Chakra is based on genetics and blood, right?

So, can I eat people to get more?
And is it tasty?
>>
>>50523127
I think the consequences they came up with were, "lol they're basically gods just draw cool shit".
>>
>>50523127
Drawing anon. And what makes you think they didn't think it out?
>>
File: Sharinwhat.png (24KB, 191x406px) Image search: [Google]
Sharinwhat.png
24KB, 191x406px
>>50523083
Who fucking needs logic in shonen?
Don't forget that shit Sasuke pulled to dodge a nuke. And that wasn't even endgame.
>>
>>50523107
So what I'm basically gathering from this and other comments is that I'm going to have a really good head start but I'm still going to need to train my ass off if I want to fight the Big Bads.

Yeah, I'm going to be on the good guy's side via MC-Kun, it's why I'm asking. If I'm going to be keeping the two knuckleheads alive, I'm going to need some powerful stuff on my side.
>>
File: 1400292921506.png (454KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1400292921506.png
454KB, 600x450px
>>50523047
SNEK CARES NOT FOR STUPID PLOT. Snek only cares for enjoying themselves and not getting caught up in getting smacked in the face with plungers or other dumb shit.

>>50523067
SNEK IS NOT FOR BOOPS.

>>50523069
And at this point I'm still alone other than the five Parasytes imbued in me and the Symbiote from its title jump. So yes, it sounds like I will be avoiding Grima and taking potshots at armies at worst.

>>50523004
(Last Exile) #132
-Background: Guild Member (800CP) -Fuck it. Let's fuck the status quo.
-Basic Piloting (Free) -A little something I guess.
-Basic Genetic Enhancement (Free) -AHA, I'M BETTER.
-Flight of Fancy (700CP) -Aaaand tech aesthetics is always nice.
-Promotion (500CP) -Man, who did I blackmail to get this.
-Flight Engineers (100CP) -Yaaaay, I get to learn a bunch of the setting tech!
-Archive (-200CP) -...and I know all of the Guild stuff too WHAT.
-Claudia (-300CP) -Good to have a supply here, it'll be something to look over.
-Guild Uniform (Free) -Black uniforms are very nice.
-A Retracted Lightsaber (Free) -Huh. Neat.
-Starfish Ship (Free) -I'm just gonna reverse engineer this shit.
-Guild (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Antoray, 21 years old

Okay so fuck Delphine. No, seriously. Fuck. Delphine. She is one of the worst beings around. Bluh bluh, huge bitch, bluh bluh. It'd be a shame if there was a 1200 meter ship that was going to help out Alex Row by giving him whatever he want-OH WAIT.

So really, the Guild hating me was actually free fucking points.

The Guild is going to collectively shit itself when it realizes the Arcadia is running around, with massive guns, not giving a single damn about mere bullets. Even better when it's actively trying to screw over Delphine's operations. I am going to 100% dedicate myself to making sure Alex Row gets within stabbing range of Delphine because while I hate her a bunch, my hatred of her probably is not as deep as Alex Row's... and if we share the same goal, why not?
>>
>>50523039
A quick explanation of senna.

Basically, you know when the shinigami whacks the ghost on the head with their sword to send them to soul society? This does not have a 100% success rate. Some souls get lost.

At some point, they hit a critical mass, and starting banging their heads together. They basically imagined a shinigami into existence to get them the rest of the way. Thats senna.

Now, being fake, once the lost souls keeping her together got to soul society/reicarnated and/or blown up, she kida winked out of existence, and no one remembered her.

And then we see her walk past ichigo and they don't know each other.

Basically, she retroactively reincarnated. I gave her some superpowers and hooked her up with ichigo.
>>
>>50523141
It is possible to steal the chakra from someone. You won't get any specialist powers they had unless you use specific techniques, but it's totally possible to eat people for just a general power boost. And going by Samehada, different peoples' chakra tastes different. Killer B, for example, has very tasty chakra due to having the Eight-Tailed Ushi-Oni sealed in him. He's a surf and turf platter.
>>
>>50523161
Basically yeah. You won't have any trouble with the enemies that show up pre-Shippuden/pre-timeskip, unless you specifically go looking for them which would be dumb as it's basically free training time to prepare for them.
>>
>>50523141
Chakra is using ninshu to unite the physical and spiritual energies. It can be drained with certian techniques but I don't think eating people gives you more.
>>
>>50523122
You don't need Malformed chakra coils to get senju eyes.
I think you still have enough to get Byakuren too, although you'll come out if it a total wreck personality wise with all dose other drawbacks..

>>50523141
There's actual villains in the show that do that. You might want to have one of their techniques to do it right, but I'm sure you'll figure something out.
Apparantly it tastes pretty good and is has different flavors depending on the person.
>>
>>50523168
Sounds like filler.
>>
So can I just not be a ninja in Naruto? Like go for a Knight theme that's halfway between Gai and Samurai? Just using physical enhancements to punch people or hit people with a claymore while wearing plate mail enhanced by seals? Would that make sense? Because that would be way more my speed.
>>
>>50523161
You basically can't hit end game levels without six paths power, a mangekyo, or a sharingan. Unless your Sakura or Guy in which case you just grind one stat infinitely and then punch shit really hard.
>>
>>50523165
Yeah, Delphine was pretty awful. I don't even remember what her plan was, all I can remember was her being
>Bluh bluh, huge bitch, bluh bluh
Oh, you beat me to it. Yeah, huge bitch. Make sure to give her a good solid punch to the jaw, even if you're going to let Alex get the kill.
>>
>>50523193
>Not be a ninja
Yes. Roll Land of Iron. You're a samurai.

>Knight
No, only knights are in a non-canon movie.
>>
>>50523193
If you want. I mean, you start as a ninja so you'd have to become a missing nin but I doubt they'd give a shit about some rando genin leaving.
>>
>>50523108
Mhm, you have a point on her having bigger plots of land, but she just doesn't do it for me.

I mean, I'm not going to say that I refuse to waifu her because she's a flirt and therefore a slut, because honestly, I probably did sleep with her. But, she just doesn't interest me.
>>
>>50523192
It was retroactively-canonized filler, so yeah.
>>
>>50523197
Although having a rinnegan means having Ashura and Indras chakra so lol whatever.
>>
>>50523197
>Forgetting Senju with Wood Release.
>>
>>50523150
because nobody does the anime thing where they talk about how awesome the characters are while they're flying around at bogus speeds.
It's just kind of there unlike every technique in the series.
If they thought about how fucking fast they were going it would deserve more attention so as to make it seem more impressive.
>>
>>50523192
Pretty much, yeah. It was an entire movie.

>>50523207
Wait, what?
>>
>>50523135
Clone Wars, TNG/DS9, and KND. Maybe KotOR.

Clone Wars and KND are shit, TNG/DS9 only needs a few updates if I don't decide to overhaul it, and for KotOR I'm not sure If I want to update it anymore since it's been so long and I'm personally ok with how it is now.
>>
>>50523192
It is, it was one of the non-canon movies.

>>50523193
You can, but no one will respect you and you'll lag far behind everyone else in power. On the plus side, most people don't bother to defend themselves against what you're good at, so you'll actually be really effective against foes of equal power to you. Also, seals on your armor to strengthen them is fanon, you'll need some other way to reinforce them.
>>
>>50523193
You could have that as a theme and not be out of place as a ninja.
Ninja is a very loose term in Naruto.
>>
File: Mercer_Consume_1.png (827KB, 1210x835px) Image search: [Google]
Mercer_Consume_1.png
827KB, 1210x835px
>>50523171
What if you consume their DNA and memories, effectively wholly absorbing them?
It's what you do in Prototype, which was my previous pic.
>>
>>50523174
Alright, sounds good, I can work with that.

>>50523197
Well, I AM going to grab the Gates perk, if that means anything.
>>
>>50523215
Wood Release doesn't do that. Being the motherfucking, Uchiha cucking, Madara uppercutting, First Hokage does that.
>>
>>50523235
>Ninja is a very loose term in Naruto.
A better term would be battle mage with some stealth training.
>>
>>50523197
>Unless your Sakura
She didn't do shit to be end-game.

>or Guy
He had to cripple himself and only survived because Naruto randomly becamr Jesus, but you're not wrong. A jumper could probably find a way to spam the 8th Gate.
>>
>>50523215
>>50523246
Honestly even Hashirama was blown out of the water by Juubito and everything else just got stronger then that afterwards.
>>
>>50523246
Having Senju with Wood Release gives you the potential to get to his level, anon. You don't start at max power with any of those other ones either.
>>
>>50523256
Xmen omega regen?
>>
>>50523238
Well, you'll learn their techniques, but there's fiat blocking you from gaining any bloodlines, at least without a lot of effort being put into it.
>>
File: konatvread.jpg (56KB, 534x299px) Image search: [Google]
konatvread.jpg
56KB, 534x299px
>>50523047
I recall the backstory (well, one of them) for that setting involved something like adults originally being slaves to children, forced to obey their every whim, like some kind of G-Rated Logan's Run.
So the adults rose up and enslaved the children instead. And this was seen as terrible and bad because slavery is only cool if it's against adults I guess?

I thought the whole thing was kindof stupid and touted peace and love for everyone. I wore a tie dye rainbow scarf!
And periodically kicked the asses of both sides with overwhelming firepower because EVERYONE IS STUPID.
>>
>>50523024

You joke but this is an actual element of my chain

Taguel (FE Awakening)
Fala Blood (FE Genealogy)
Magic Potential(FE Fates):
Samurai talent(Inheritable via Inhairitance, FE Fates)
Inhairitance(FE Fates)
Dragonblooded Exaltation(Dragonblood, I have legendary breeding so he has a coinflip's chance of being a dragonblood. If I bang her in the Dragon's cradle it's more like a 75% chance)
Cyborg Soldier Level 3 (Kamen Rider Showa Part 2)
Stand-Userdom
Technically I think Force Sensitive is an inheritable trait

I'm actually looking for more hereditary perks simply so that my gene pool is like a weird soup of supernatural bullshit
>>
File: Tenseigan_Symbol.png (40KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Tenseigan_Symbol.png
40KB, 200x200px
>>50523071
>>50523082
>>50523103
>>50523123
I just want to use some eye powers without it looking like I mutilated my eyes. Like, holy shit, those designs are literally disgusting.
>>
>>50523199
She's basically proto-Raygo, instead with ranks in "egotistical bitch" and "unnecessary cruelty" instead of dumping points into "creepy kid molester".

When the protags were with her, she tried showing off by serving catfish cleaned using a hundred gallons of water more pure than anything surface dwellers could ever hope to get. As well as serving Kerasion Mousse which is apparently so dangerous to harvest that workers are expected to die trying. She feels like their deaths makes it all the better.

So among other things like mindraping her brother for giggles, she is a tremendous asshole.
>>
>>50523278
Anon, at best your eyes would look like Kaguya's do.
>>
>>50523257
Well at that point you're dealing with shit that's mainly about shoving all of Kaguya into your body or using literal sage power. You're dealing with, around 5 people stronger than you at that point at most.
>>
>>50523250
>stealth training
Kek. The genin barely know how to hide-and-seek.
>>
>>50523256
>Didn't do shit
>Literally most improved through the time skip and the only reason Naruto is alive
Like I know the useless memes around but Sakura is a fucking monster of a ninja. She was hitting Kaguya hard enough that it broke her weird bone things.
>>
>>50523156
Didn't he just summon a giant snake and hide inside it?
>>
>>50523291
Sure but 'stronger' in this case basically translates to 'you'll be one shotted before you can react unless you're literally an immortal zombie' and even then you won't be able to heal since everyone is using truth seeking orbs by then.
>>
>>50523278
Get all the eye shit you want and then go to Bayonetta.
Get the capstone booster and now your eyes look however you want them too.
Once you pick it the design is set though so make it count.
>>
>>50523263
I think the problem is it also does some kind of spiritual damage in addition to the physical, right?
>>
>>50523261
To hit Hashirama levels you would probably need Ashura's chakra.
>>
>>50523287
Isn't the Tenseigan literally a result of Hyuga and Ootsuki chakra mixing?
>>
>>50523308
Yeah, but none of the perks will help you at that point.
>>
File: koma.jpg (61KB, 350x602px) Image search: [Google]
koma.jpg
61KB, 350x602px
>>50523069
Conquerors are in the undiscovered country, as are items
For now I'll consider it
>>
>>50523310
Heck if I know. Maybe add power of dominance or something from Evangelion?
>>
>>50523264
Unless there's some mystical piece to it, having a direct copy of their genetic code in yourself along with "perfect body awareness" and bio-kinesis perks should do it.
>>
>>50523323
I'm pretty sure it's just a mutation or upgrade they made over the years, since Kaguya has the Byakugan herself.
>>
>>50523312
Very, very fanon. The only thing we know is that you need their chakra to start fling around sage balls and shit. Don't try and push this idea that you DEFINITELY need to be a reincarnation for those kinds of feats.
>>
>>50523264
I'm pretty sure that's just a mention of how using genetic modification to get more bloodlines is really dangerous.
If you had some kind of assimilation ability it should still work.
Or EVO stuff.
>>
>>50523296
Wait what? She actually contributed offensively during the final battle? I don't remember that.
>>
>>50523257
With Juubito people not reincarnated demigods or using a bunch of once in a lifetime techniques were able to fight him.
Not so with Madara "Copypasta" Uchiha.
>>
>>50523256
To be fair, Guy pretty much steam rolled everyone else that he fought, and Madara himself states that Guy almost killed him. Credit where credit is due, Guy's probably one of the most dangerous ninja in Naruto.

>>50523310
Sort of. Your body has Gates, which are designed to regulate the flow of chakra and let you channel it safely. Opening the Gates gives you much more power, but tears your body apart and exhausts your chakra, your life force. If I remember correctly, 7th gate and on are fatal.
>>
>>50523295
And yet Naruto somehow painted the hokage monument without getting caught by anyone at all in broad daylight.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>50523353
She hit Kaguya like once at the end, but otherwise just stood around or healed Kakashi and/or Obito. Almost the entire fight was more Sasuke and Naruto.
>>
>>50523250
No, ninja would be the better term, because Japanese folklore and pop culture has a long tradition of ninja being flamboyant wizards instead of stealthy assassins. Hell, Tsunade, Jiraiya and Orochimaru are taken directly from The Tale of the Gallant Jiraiya, Kishimoto ripped them off almost entirely. Healer lady with slugs, evil doctor with snakes, brave pervert with toads, it's all there in the folklore.
>>
>>50523339
Not him, but Toneri only gets his Tensigan after he combines his Byakugan with the Hyuga girl's.
>>
>>50523356
>were able to fight him
Who? The zombie hokage that barely troubled him? Or the two main heroes that would go on to get even stronger?
>>
>>50523338
Chakra has a little bit of soul to it if the whole reincarnation business is taken into account.
However that's why you eat the soul too just to be sure.
>>
File: Boop the snoot.jpg (57KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Boop the snoot.jpg
57KB, 500x282px
>>50523165
I have over 500 studies that show snek is indeed for boops.

This is bigger than you Red. Prepare thy snoot.
>>
>>50523353
She distracts Kaguya long enough that she doesn't launch her bones at Naruto and Sasuke. Then she breaks off her horn with a hit. I'm pretty sure the anime doesn't animate it because they actually despise Sakura.
>>50523342
How is "you probably need the thing that massivley powers up whoever has it" contradictory with "if you want to hit the massivley powered up guys level you need it"
>>
>>50523307
In a fraction of a millisecond, after the blast had already gone off and was heading towards him, yeah.

He was in the death zone, but he dodged by summoning faster than the blast could hit him.
>>
File: naruto_ch682_p006-007.png (237KB, 900x649px) Image search: [Google]
naruto_ch682_p006-007.png
237KB, 900x649px
>>50523365
That fight was the best.
>>
>>50523338
>>50523344
I'm not saying it's utterly impossible, I'm jut saying that it has a failure rate high enough that you can't rely on an automatic process to handle it. You're going to want to make sure you have the process down perfectly before you try it.
>>
>>50523363
You also need to remember how big a power boost the 8th Gate is. He's nowhere near that strong normally and it killed him after about a minute, if not for Ninja Jesus. The guy's good, but excluding a suicide move in all other situations, he's not one of the most dangerous in the series.
>>
>>50523207
Explain this? How/when did memories of nobody become canon?
>>
>>50523395
Because you're talking about top end Wood Release feats, not sage bullshit, which is the only thing we know for sure is connected to the reincarnation.
>>
>>50523397
Kakashi's face.
>>
>>50523398
This is true.
Stealing bloodlines is serious goddamn business in the series.
Lots of body horror. Lots of failure.
>>
>>50523379
The two heroes who weren't reincarnated demigods at the time and the second hokage who was kind of styling on him for a while.
>>
>>50523376
You know, I wish Tsunade got a sage mode.
>>
>>50523414
Somehow he just knows that, despite no longer having a Sharingan to give him perfect visual memory, that image will still be seared into his brain for all time.
>>
>>50523405
It didn't. What is canon is that Valleys of Screams or something do exist. The rest of that movie is still just movie stuff, not confirmed canon.
>>
>>50523394
Strike, have you genetically engineered more intelligent and affectionate snakes to make better pets?
>>
>>50523414
That face is a meme in of itself at this point.
>>
>>50523401
I disagree. Indeed, the 8th gate gave him a massive power boost, but this was against Sage Madara with one eye. Keep in mind, zombie Madara stomped the five Kage, One eye non-Sage Madara stomped the Tailed Beasts, Naruto, and Sasuke, and Sage Madara...really didn't do that much, but the implication was there. The fact that Guy could match him says more about him then the Gates. Again, keep in mind that Guy never lost a serious fight up until then, and seemed to be in total control of all his fights.
>>
>>50523430
Said heroes who had bloodlines and bijuu backing them up, some of the stuff talked about earlier as required to stay fighting at the endgame stuff? Said Second Hokage who got crushed badly by him after a few minutes?
>>
>>50523442
He's just thinking, "I should have let Zabuza kill them, all those years ago."
>>
>>50523409
No we know that getting shitloads more chakra then you used to have is connected to transmigration. It's why Naruto and Sasuke went from being Madara's punching bags to blitzing him and cutting him in half.
>>
>>50523440
Yeah, that would have been cool. I guess her Strength of One Hundred is supposed to substitute for that, but it's just not as neat. Plus, Tsunade has the coolest summon of the three, so her Sage Mode would be pretty cool, too. I'm getting the slug contract in Naruto, Lady Katsuyu thing is great.
>>
File: 475.jpg (33KB, 375x356px) Image search: [Google]
475.jpg
33KB, 375x356px
>>50523165
(Nechronica) #133
-Background: Drop-In (Free) -Oh FUCK being an undead here. Seriously, NO.
-Main Class: Stacy (Free) -TANK. EVERYTHING.
-Sub Class: Romanesque (Free) -This will be handy later on.
-Healing (800CP) -The ability to calm people around me? Worth its weight in gold.
-Damaged Goods (600CP) -A useful ability for the combination I will enact.
-Toy Maker's Apprentice (Free) -The ability to repair the dolls will help tremendously.
-Necromancy for Dummies: Volume 8 (500CP) (Discount) -THIS ISN'T CREEPY AT ALL.
-Unfazed (Free) -Ha. HAHAHA. OH HOLY SHIT WHAT.
-Remain Dead (Free) -This helps out my abilities considerably. Especially when tanking things.
-Karmic Corpse (300CP) -Holy shit. I can survive my brains being blown out. WHAT.
-Waltz (Free) -I move like none other. My actions are like water.
-Dance of Death (200CP) (Discount) -GUESS WHO'S THE BEST AROUND.
-Tuning (100CP) (Discount) -And now... wow. Just WOW. A bit of fitness a day and I'm SET.
-Caress (0CP) (Discount) -A bump here. A trip there. Is it luck, or skill?
-One's Many Charms (-100CP) (Discount) -Every action is deliberate and exact. No movement is unplanned.
-Deranged Gears (-200CP) (Discount) -My dance entrances and dooms all who gaze upon it. This is no act.
-Crow Bar (Free) -For when you need to get something open.
-Heart (Free) -Back-up heart! Can't go wrong with these. I am now a Time Lady.
-Karma Processor (Free) -You know... this could be useful. In a place like this, it can be useful.
-Antenna (Free) -Install this on my armor. Carefully.
-Land of the Dead (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Europe, 13 years old, 1 Sister, Stuffed Animal Treasure

>mfw I'm in a world of nothing but dead people and zombies
>there's a bunch of little kid zombies who decide to go around me
>they want me to make a nice town for them and keep things running
>mfw I am babysitting a bunch of undead kids and will likely need to read bedtime stories for them

This is going to be a test.

(1/2)
>>
>>50523363
Oh yeah, no arguments there. Gai is a bad motherfucker and one of the only respectable people in the series, since he was basically the most powerful person to earn their power. Outside Sakura if she was actually hurting Kaguya, I guess.

>>50523440
That diamond seal thing that gives her a helaing factor is basically Sage Mode for her, isn't it?
>>
>>50523462
>Chakra
Chakra amount is malleable and not set in stone. It's hardly something you can't grind up if juice is your sole concern.
>>
>>50523440
>expecting a female character to do fuck all that matters in naruto
Setting yourself up for dissapointment in a nutshell.
>>
File: 1238526791415.png (164KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
1238526791415.png
164KB, 336x360px
>>50523472
(2/2)

So first order of business? Cleaning the place up. Or at least, getting a nice clean place and making some buildings so that everyone has a place to sleep and a place to play. I suspect that there is some mental health that will be needed to ensure that everyone is relatively sane and stable. Also, washing clothes will be good so everyone can act all nice.

Second order of business is teaching everyone how to maintain the place. I will not be there forever, and these kids need to learn how to do upkeep. ...which means a classroom or two likely. Why am I a teacher? ...oh, right. They asked me. Well shit. I mean as long as it's good for everyone and it helps them survive in the long run, right? So maintenance of the facilities and weapons.

Third order is to teach them how to grow and handle plants once I've successfully purified a small section so they can make a garden. That ought to cheer everyone up.

>>50523394
NO BOOPING.
>>
>>50523462
It also grants Six Paths-related powers. Six Paths Senjutsu for Naruto and Rinnegan for Sasuke.
>>
>>50523472
Silly Red, the only thing more boopable than snek is rabbot.
>>
>>50523454
No, I'm pretty sure it says a lot about the Gates. His dad, an incompetent eternal genin, took on all 7 Swordsmen of the Mist at once in 8th Gate. That says to me that the boost the 8th Gate gives is truly tremendous, so when a high level jounin like Gai uses it, it's enough to make him a threat to Madara.

Gai also had never fought anyone stronger then Kisame outside of the 8th Gate, who isn't close to the top ends of power in the series, despite being a very strong ninja. So him never losing and always being in control is not really a great feat for him.

>>50523468
>Thinking slugs are better then toads
What is actually wrong with you?
>>
>>50523483
Aw, you're not going to bring them with? Sad.
>>
>>50523473
That seal is kind of better then Sage Mode. It's three years worth of her chakra.
>>50523476
If you train it sure. Not if you just stand from your heart stopping with a hundred times more chakra.
>>50523479
You know this is the same Tusnade who does more in the war then literally every other kage right? Like NAruto doesn't focus on its female characters because they aren't the main character like Naruto and Sasuke.
>>
>>50523502
>incompetent eternal genin
His genin position was entirely by choice.
>>
>>50523451
I'm pretty sure the daughterus have a bit of snake DNA, but once you reach a certain level of intelligence it's wrong to treat them as pets.

>>50523483
It's too late
The deed is done.
>>
>>50523522
He was also incompetent though. To the point people openly made fun of him for it.
>>
>>50523522
Where'd you get that from? Everything I can find says all his skills but the Gates were genin level and he constantly failed missions.
>>
So what's OP up to these days? It's getting close to the end, right? Has it gotten to the point of fighting God's body parts or cutting the moon in half that the rest of the HST did?
>>
ok, so I was reading over a conversation from a few threads ago about body mod and how the endowed perk actually measures out. I was going over the math in my head and I came to the conclusion that the three free endowed perks from the charmer body would actually be repulsively big, like, bordering on inhuman.

Can someone tell me if I'm doing that math right? because I was planning on using charmer for a charisma build but that might just make non-anime settings unlivable due to looking like some eiken-esque freakshow.
>>
>>50523502
On average, toads are better than slugs. I don't deny this. However, Tsunade's contract is for one specific slug, Lady Katsuyu. And she's amazing, way better than any of the toads. All those slugs Tsunade summons? Actually just pieces of Katsuyu that she split off to make clones, her full body has never been summoned in its entirety. Said clones are also in a uge hive mind. Katsuyu is also malleable, near indestructible, capable of synthesizing complex organic compounds, and can serve as a relay to transfer chakra or extend touch-based jutsu. Perhaps it's better to call her not a slug but a shoggoth, it's a more accurate name.
>>
>>50523550
It's about 2/3rds to 4/5ths done. They're fighting one of the Yonkou, Big Mom, and her crew I think.
>>
>>50523550
Bleach never got to cutting the moon in half. Because Bleach turned to shit around the time Kubo cast them all into Mexican Hell.
>>
>>50523551
Anon, what kinda math are you doing? It adds 6 inches if you're a guy, 3 cup sizes if you're a girl. If you're average already then yeah, that's bordering on or is pornstar level but it's hardly inhuman or repulsive.

Probably inconvenient at times though.
>>
>>50523550
>fighting God's body parts
Nigga what?
>>
>>50523551
Maybe. I don't know what your cup size is (I'm assuming you're female, with the mention of Eiken), but three additional sizes isn't necessarily a huge increase. It depends on the size of your torso, going by cup size alone is actually a really bad way to measure breasts. Besides, even if it does wind up huge, you don't have to take them. They're free ranks, not mandatory ranks.
>>
File: 1478872787218.png (600KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
1478872787218.png
600KB, 600x595px
>>50523551
If you coil it up and use cable ties to hold it in place it's passable.

Just have a set of wire cutters handy.
>>
>>50523578
Bleach is a dumb thing with a dumber ending.
>>
>>50523551
>not putting all your points into endowed
Being able to walk is for plebs.
>>
File: Pernida.png (270KB, 614x716px) Image search: [Google]
Pernida.png
270KB, 614x716px
>>50523578
Two of the Quincy in Bleach were actually pieces of the Soul King that had grown rebellious, split off from him, and teamed up with his son. One was his hand, and actually looked like a giant hand, while the other was his heart and had shapeshifted into a human (albeit giant) form. There was also his other hand, which remained loyal but had still split off from him into a separate being. It was weird.
>>
>>50523551
Are you telling me that you've been a tripod since before your chain?
>>
>>50523609
Just another casualty of Kubo fucking around too long and having the ending cut short.
>>
>>50523609
Why didn't they like dad?
>>
File: 1478712602186.png (33KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478712602186.png
33KB, 500x300px
>>50523510
No, no I'm not. It's like... what would I do with them? They wouldn't fit anywhere else either. I have no idea how long they've been in that world, and being children of that mentality? It may be a fucked up world of nightmares, but to them they could easily consider it home. No, sometimes the best thing to do is set them up and let them enjoy the new changes to their lives.

>>50523472
>>50523483
(The Witcher) #134
-Race: Elf (Free) -HA HAAA! POINTY EARS!
-Background: Sorceress (800CP) -Magicks~
-Soundtrack (Free) -Hey, fun times!
-Phathom Traveler (600CP) -An otherworldly aura of exotic beauty? YES.
-Magically Sculpted (Free) -I FEEL PRETTY.
-Of Spirits And Sorcery (700CP) (Discount) -More magic, more value.
-The Witchest (500CP) (Discount) -ALWAYS go with magic boosts.
-The Magic of Science (200CP) (Discount) -GO GO MAGITECH.
-Should Look At Himself... (100CP) -Always peak human efficiency.
-Crownsx2 (0CP) -Aaaand some money to tide myself off.
-Spellbooks (Free) -KNOWLEEEEDGE.
Dice Rolls: Novigrad, 25 years old

This on the other hand. ELF. POINTY EARS, BOOP BEEP BOOP.

So looks like it's another case of "Red doesn't know what's going on so she's grabbing shiny things", because why not? Magic, magitech, and being pretty as fuck. There is literally nothing wrong with stacking as many appearance perks as you can get away with. Plus thanks to Predator I can dial myself in and out at any time for looks, so there is zero downside to it. Zero downside at all!

There is no need for violence. Why can't humans and elves just get along and share their strengths for glorious cooperation. What is wrong with doing that.
>>
>>50523638
We don't really know anything about the Spirit King. Aizen called him a tyrant and Yhwach seemed to hate him so badly that all his descendants instinctively attack the spirit king on sight. But we never get further info on him or even see him outside of a dozen or so pages, most of which he's dead in.
>>
>>50523638
Fuck if I know, I stopped paying attention around the point when Ichigo got his new Zanpakuto. I just skimmed the chapters occasionally and saw these ridiculous giant hand monsters.
>>
>>50523639
It's The Witcher universe Red. Asking for something nice to happen is actively a bad thing as it means all the bad things will happen.

Nothing nice ever happens in that world. Nothing.

Also I feel this is appropriate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiyOajnJnTg
>>
If I get Magical Blood from JLD and back it with a ton of magic boosters, then go to Marvel during one of the times where Strange is demoted from Sorcerer Supreme, could I reasonably take up the position?
>>
>>50523639
>The Witcher
Still a little annoyed at how badly balanced that jump is.
>>
File: roy seals the deal.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
roy seals the deal.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
Jump should be ready to drop tomorrow for evaluation
>>
>>50523718
Dude, we get it. We don't need updates every few hours on how it's going.
>>
File: Nice.jpg (26KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
26KB, 500x566px
>>50523675
...so what you're telling me is pic related. Also why is that appropriate? This chain doesn't have a Garden.

>>50523696
Alas. It is what it is.
>>
Does anyone have any good examples of Constantine's plot armor in effect? The helping him part I mean.
>>
>>50523732
Don't be rude Timothy.
>>
>>50523718
Looking forward to whatever jump you're talking about. . . what is it?
>>
>>50523718
Noice.

>>50523732
Speak for yourself, man, I like getting these updates.
>>
>>50523739
Powerful, mysterious, enigmatic spellcaster(s) who keep to themselves and only make plays to obtain objects, powers, or influence they desire.

vs

Powerful, mysterious, enigmatic spellcaster who keeps to themselves and only makes plays to obtain objects, powers, or influences she desires.

However much else of a comparison there is is up to you.
>>
Can I use I Cheat to remove the corrupting effects of Dresden Files magic?
>>
File: 1395592767683.gif (994KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1395592767683.gif
994KB, 500x375px
>>50523879
...ah.

>>50523639
(Futurama) #135
-Background: Professor (Free) -Time to build!
-Genetically Engineered (Free) -Oh look, more appearance perks.
-Mathematics (Free) -Extra mathematical skills are nice. I like them.
-Pilot (950CP) -I get the feeling piloting in a space world is good.
-Worms of the Cologne (550CP) -Oh. Oh this is so weird. This is so, why.
-Upgrades (150CP) -I've got some cybernetics! It would be useful with this.
-Inventor (-150CP) (Discount) -I like building things! This is for me!
-What-If Machine (-200CP) -It'll be funny.
-Robot Hell (0CP)
Dice Rolls: -

...holy shit a setting I'm familiar with. It is about time. Granted it's a crazy-ass world like Futurama which I have no idea how they're even around, but it's still familiar territory.

You want to know something weird? I didn't want to take the worms at first. Yes I've got Parasytes and a Symbiote all living inside of me, so it's kind of crowded, but the idea of actual worms squirming and moving around is... it's kind of unnerving? Yes they're pretty small but that's not the point. It starts to feel like you're just a robot for the worms to pilot and move around.

But as I thought about it I realized that maybe I have no right to talk. That I maybe crossed the line of body horror and that one more 'occupant' per se wouldn't hurt. Plus over time with viral things like the RE thing and additional benefits... they could also take care to maintain my insides, right? And maybe they could learn to maintain the cybernetics along with the nanotech. There's nothing wrong with that, right? ...right?

Now if that damned Robot Devil stopped kidnapping me. I AM A MIGHTY DEMON, DAMN IT. I AM NO SLAVE TO SOME TINCAN. HE COULD JUST ASK ME AND I'D GO DOWN THERE.
>>
And here's a build!

Jump 100: MIB
>Origin
Alias: D
Sex: Female
Agent (Drop-In)
>Location
Rolled 4--Planetary Immigration
>Perks
Division 6--authority figures bow to me if flash an ID and act like I own the place
Xeno-Biology--encyclopedic knowledge of alien lifeforms, updates with new Jumps
>Items
The Suit--standard-issue suit, self-cleaning, -repairing, slightly protective. Includes neuralizer-proof glasses.
Pocket De-neuralizer--handheld device, reverses neuralizations
Marble Galaxy--galaxy in a marble, huge source of subatomic energy
>Companion
Chisame
Alias: C
Division 6--authority figures bow to me if flash an ID and act like I own the place
Secret Badass--enemies underestimate, always manage to get by however closely.
The Suit--standard-issue suit, self-cleaning, -repairing, slightly protective. Includes neuralizer-proof glasses.

So here's some nostalgia and quality time with my pretty little mouse-wife. Since J gets J, I take D to replace the recently-retired D. Chisame and I start training, but aren't able to help with the Edgar Bug because reasons. We end up as part of MIB's policing force, mostly just ensuring that folks stick to their designated areas and don't go around giving others face-fulls of alien wing-wong. There were a few...interesting cases from one guy that had a habit of laying eggs in hobos--he had to be deported, eventually. Also, Chisame stayed in her original mouse-girl form just to see how much she could get away with. Most folks shrugged it off as her being into cosplay. Other than the initial testing with J, we stayed out of canon events and just had some fun together.
>>
>>50523575
>>50523582
>>50523584
>>50523615

ok, yeah I was blowing the size increase way out of proportion. it took me like 30 seconds of rechecking the math to see that I had the numbers all wrong.

At this point I don't even no how I got the math that wrong, I might have been using ballpark estimates or some shit.
>>
>>50523974
We have a Men In Black jump?
>>
>>50524042
It's in the uploads folder. I thought it was either a WiP or being turned down for some reason, but my memory sucks so who knows.
>>
>>50524042
Yet another jump uploaded to the drive without being put in the thread, meaning it's another thing to be deleted until whatever moron made it feels like posting it here.
>>
>>50524066
Yeah that's... not really what happened.
>>
>>50524071
Feel like explaining then?
>>
>>50524079
I've personally seen it posted twice in the thread, though it didn't attract much attention.
>>
>>50522826
>Endless Legend
Is there any lore on how tough that setting's version of Adamantium is?
>>
>>50524088
Got a quote or something? Was this just a google docs link? Because those are pretty easy to miss.
>>
>>50524060
>>50524066
Looked over it. It's jumpable, but it feels like it's missing a lot of stuff.
>>
>>50524196
It's definitely extremely bare bones.
>>
>>50524116
As far as I can tell the last time it was posted up, somebody else posted it up for them.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50291119/#q50296954
The response to it was not exactly positive.
>>
>>50524196
Was sad that jump length doesn't cover the third movie. Might be why.

>>50524116
I saw .pdf posted in the archive while searching for what turned out to chibi-robo. Might have rolled off since then, though.
>>
Okay so, keep it off the drive until the creator can come around and answer some critique himself? Because people seem unhappy with it and it seems like someone else is posting the work.
>>
>>50524239
Oddly enough I'm not sure if the maker just disappeared entirely, since last time this happened they also did not respond to any of the comments, and afterwards people could not get a hold of him either. Comments from the last time this happened suggests that the pdf itself might be outdated now, so maybe removing it completely is merited, but since I don't have the google docs link, I have no clue myself. Somebody evidently does though, since they were the ones who commented on it.
>>
Are there any perks or items that would allow me to restore Evangelion Earth to how it was pre-Second Impact? Because even without the Angels that world is in pretty rough shape, and I'd like to be able to clean it up/fix it after the Angels have been beaten and before I leave.
>>
>>50524239
If we're doing that then we should also move the Xenoblade Wip to the Wips floder instead of it being in the unimaged jumps folder.
That one seems like a mistake though. IIRC Uncle Dante did mention that he was going to finish and clean it up, but then I can only assume life got in the way.
>>
>>50524269
Go to Fallout and grab a GECK..
Tear it apart to learn how it terraforms shit. Then mass produce them and carpet bomb the earth with replicas to unfuck the planet.
There's absolutly no way this can go wrong. No way at all.
>>
>>50524278
Makes sense to me. We'd just end up in another mess by leaving it in the complete folder instead of WIP
>>
>>50524269
Let's Put Our Hearts Together [800 CP, discount Local] from Generic Sugar Bowl
>If you can find eight friends who truly want to heal a planet's wounds, you can do so with a little song and dance – once every ten years.
>>
>>50524278
I'm pretty sure for Xenoblade though he and Exhausted had decided that they had gotten it to at least a jumpable state (Though, that was just what they said on IRC when they were working on it). I assume this is what the current jump is.
>>
>>50524312
If that's the case then my bad.
I still think it could use a going over again, but if they thought it was done then I guess it is.
>>
>>50524325
I think Exhausted still shows up once in a while, so asking him should work, if Dante himself doesn't show up eventually. in MIB's case we actually have no clue who the author is to even begin trying to figure out what they want to do with the jump. I mean that thing is technically jumpable too...
>>
>>50524293
>GECK
Actually, that should work. If I remember right, the only flaw was that no one understood how to use the damn things.

>>50524308
This would also work. The reactions to it would be hilarious, too.

Thanks, anons.
>>
>>50524344
>MiB
Pretty sure the maker's on SB every once and awhile.
>>
>>50524358
>Congratulationsx500k
>>
>>50524239
>>50524262
>>50524368

Well, blerghle. I suppose that's I get only popping into the thread once a day.
>>
File: shodan.jpg (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
shodan.jpg
64KB, 1024x768px
In Eclipse Phase, does taking the AGI origin act like an alternate form, allowing you to jump into computer systems, or is it just your background?
>>
>>50524455
Everyone in Eclipse Phase can jump in and out of computer systems. AGI just means you started life inside one.
>>
jumps where I can get a 1 up?
>>
>>50524532
Scott Pilgrim
>>
>>50524532
Look for yourself, friend. Especially in the Mario jumps. There are maaany.
>>
>>50524532
There's like 20 or so available now.
Skull man, Creepypasta, and Universal Monsters have some of the better ones.
>>
>>50524532
Rust, keep the warehouse open if you get that one though. . .getting trapped inside wouldn't be fun.
>>
So. Mushoku Tensei. About how long would it take to reach the level of the Gods if I have Leaky Limiter and the Immortal race? I'm guessing something around several thousand years or more? I mean, one of them can apparently fight Frieza. That's...that's a fair bit beyond what I have at my disposal.
>>
>>50524561
Less time than you might think, the mana capacity of most people is based on how much mana they use as a child before their pool becomes fixed. You can actively train as much as you want, just like the MC but forever, to reach some rather absurd levels of power.
>>
>>50524561
Depending on the other perks you took it could take a fucklong time or just a long time.
Leaky Limiter is bullshit if you can abuse it, but without techniques or spells to take advantage of that retarded amount of juice it will do a lot less for you.
You could probably do it as a supard though if you're worried about aging out though.
>>
>>50524577
>>50524581
Oh, okay. I can work with that. I've got the Warrior tree, and I have that one perk from Worm, what was it called, Enhanced Mastery or something, if that helps.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

>>50523106
19. One Piece
Drop In
Age 18
Loguetown
Survivalist
Will of D (Fun fact, my middle name already starts with D) (600)
Conqueror's Haki (-200)
The Nine Divines- Import Miranda, Bigby, Alonne and Coppulyte; each one takes Hungry and Directionless and a Legendary Devil Fruit. (Miranda gets Light-Light, Bigby gets Tremor-Tremor, Alonne gets Tweet-Tweet, and Coppulyte gets Dakka-Dakka) (-600)

We basically sailed around aimlessly, getting into wacky hijinks, exploring, and of course getting loadsamoney. We didn't flaunt our abilities, so things were relatively peaceful, and between all of us I feel like we're more than capable of taking on whatever threats come our way.

Flowey seemed to enjoy adventuring with us, and didn't cause too much trouble, though he complained endlessly whenever we started sailing again. Until I figure a way out to restore his body, he's basically going to be on probation. I'm counting on him being content with adventuring around and the hope that we might be able to restore his body, one day, as well as providing camaraderie and therapy.

1. Terminator
2. Rust
3. Ravenloft
4. Megaman Classic
5. Slime Rancher
6. Dragon's Crown
>>
>>50524618
You're going to be really strong.
Although usually the reason people ask that question is because they're taking the long way to the top drawback.
Since you aren't it shouldn't be too bad.
>>
>>50523006
Don't you think you're being a little pedantic?
>>
>>50524618
Remember that Enhanced Mastery loses most of it's power after you get to a certain level.
>>
>>50524455
>>50524504
This is correct. AGI is just the origin of your consciousness.
Anyone with mesh inserts can engage VR, and connect to any compatible system via wifi or cable (if you chose your mesh inserts to have external access jacks), but that's not an altform.
>>
>>50524641
Good to know.

Out of curiosity, would me gaining lots of power in-jump earn a aggressive response from any of the Gods?

>>50524658
I know, but it still makes things go faster, and it has a good head start.
>>
>>50523364
I don't know if this is just a product of fanon overwriting what i know if the canon, but doesn't he evade Chunin before he even graduates?
>>
Someone on QQ made a Mind Control Jump because of course they did.
>>
>>50524747
...and?
>>
>>50524706
No. He didn't even sneak up the monument. They were at the bottom shouting at him because Kishi had t thought up wall walking yet.
>>
>>50524747
That's nice but why are you saying that here?
Seriously is that even necessary? There's enough mind fuck options in the chain that there's not really a reason for it to exist.
>>
>>50524747
Isn't that why it exists?
>>
>>50524747
Link?
>>
>>50524774
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19fB9lpKqalervCLN1k-71na6gvMwNa7_nTI3_3p0xmY/mobilebasic
>>
>>50524788
Thank you
>>
>>50524788
Ara ara...
>>
>>50524747
That's nice. Keep that shit off of a blue board.
>>
>>50524747
That someone was you.
>>
>>50524822
I see we've hit the wild accusations stage of tonight's thread.
>>
>>50524856
>Wild
>Someone brings up some unwanted porn shit from offsite out of the blue.
>Immediately links to it when someone asks.
Yeah, no, see, your goal was obviously just to advertise it. Considering how small they are and their disinterest in breaking the rules here, it's most likely that you're the creator. Maybe even DDAnon if your ban over there expired.
>>
>>50523659
>>50523662
Reminder that in GHQ half Quincy Fullbringers are canon and QM confirmed the reason something is "erased from circle of reincarnation" if a Quincy kills it is because, unless they are part Hollow or Shinigami, Yhwach gobbles up the kill
>>
>>50524886
Reminder that we're talking about canon Bleach and therefore no one cares about your fanfiction.
>>
>>50524892
Reminder that GHQ is a jump
>>
>>50524906
Doesn't matter, the topic of the discussion was Kubo's Bleach, not your questshit Bleach.
>>
>>50524879
Who is that girl?
>>
>>50524919
Let me experiment with spelling it without checking to see how bad I fuck it up.

It's Watagasuhime, a mermaid from Touhou.
>>
>>50524927
*Wakasagihime
>>
>>50524937
See? I did impressively badly.

I can't remember Japanese words at all.
>>
>>50524944
Remember it with this simple mnemonic
Pac-man noise loose hammock dyslexic home.
>>
File: 1425846723075.jpg (17KB, 191x245px) Image search: [Google]
1425846723075.jpg
17KB, 191x245px
>>
File: 1454987250968.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1454987250968.gif
61KB, 300x351px
>>50524961
>>
>>50524971
But don't panic.
>>
>>50524961
I get the Pac-Man noise (waka) but I don't get the other ones.
>>
File: Arino Demon World.png (165KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
Arino Demon World.png
165KB, 500x347px
>>50524976
>>
>>50524971
Why are you worried, honey?
>>
>>50524973
Waka-sagi-hime
Pack man noise-loose hammock-dyslexic home
>>
File: 1411623481997.png (94KB, 474x373px) Image search: [Google]
1411623481997.png
94KB, 474x373px
>>50524788
>Master PC Trial Mode
Damn it anon now I have to go find that shit again.
Is it even still on the internet anymore. Curious dicks want to know
>>
>>50524944
Wakasagi is a fish. Hime is princess. Really all you needed to know was that wakasagi is a type of fish.
>>
File: Sagara.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sagara.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>50524987
>>
>>50525022
It'll make more sense of if you lay it out and examine it.
>>
>>50525020
I'd probably recognize it if I had learned it fully (heard it said, saw the animal, learned the literal translation), but I didn't so it just slips out.

Like I can remember a few basic words because of that. Like hime in the same name.
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1200x1800px
>>50525022
Have you tried being roman to solve it?
>>
>>50525012
Wait, is that like a big thing? I've only found a couple of things about it, but I liked it.
>>
File: taihen.jpg (39KB, 277x375px) Image search: [Google]
taihen.jpg
39KB, 277x375px
>>50525025
>>50525064
>>
>>50524982
The Demon World nuts be small if you can echo through all of it. Just walk out of it.
>>
>>50525074
There's a couple stories and a few interactives out there. I don't remember where they are though and I'm pretty sure the originals are kill
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 500x714px
>>50525099
The glory of Rome can solve any problem!
>>
File: Warrior3.jpg (149KB, 779x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Warrior3.jpg
149KB, 779x1026px
>>50525121
What about Robotic Romans?
>>
File: image.jpg (278KB, 1600x1144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 1600x1144px
>>50525125
They aren't as good a waifu as a flesh and blood roman.
>>
>>50525107
If you're talking about the Chronivac, the jumpmaker said the item wasn't based off of that
>>
File: Not when I do it.png (347KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Not when I do it.png
347KB, 800x450px
>>50525134
>Whore of babylon
>Waifu.
No. Just no. Jeane, Medusa, and Medea are all better waifus than that slut.
>>
>>50525147
While this is an interesting trip down fetish memory lane that's not what I meant. There's another very similar set of interactives for Master PC
>>
>>50525148
I mean it's not Tamamo but she's better then Medusa because she at least has a personality.
Also Jeannu and not Jeannu Alter. Low tier taste.
>>
>>50525163
Try the BE Addventure. Lots of it, there.
>>
Did Ragyo's beliefs have anything to do with here physiology, or was she just an extremist?

Also, what would be needed to get to her levels? Would the hybrid perk and time/training be sufficient, or would something like Prototype's Consumption be needed?
>>
>>50525148
>>50525171
>>50525134
Why're you guys fighting over who's worst waifu when Extra helpfully set the bar by including Kiara?
>>
>>50525171
Nero is by far better than Tamamo.

Tamamo threatens to castrate you if you sleep around, then cheats on you.

Nero tells you that she wants a harem, so if you have a problem when she fucks a chick, that's your fault. There's no deception there.
>>
>>50525188
No, she's just crazy for the fabulous tentacles inside of her

Give the Original Life Fiber a big ol' hug and convince it to make you its' special friend, I guess.
>>
>>50525193
Technically, it's impossible to waifu Nero. You just become her husbando.
>>
I oddly made a claim for the first time in god knows how long so I thought, seeing as how the thread has taken a strange turn, this would be a rather safe time to toss something out on it. With that said if there are comments I'm going to go sleep, so I probably won't check back until whenever tomorrow is. Have fun.
>>
>>50525202
Sweet, more Digimon. Everyone loves those digital monsters.
>>
>>50525193
>cheats on you
>you order her to do it with another girl and she does
I don't see downsides here anon.
>>
>>50525212
You don't order her to. They do it behind your back, then laugh at you and call you a pervert when you find out.
>>
File: 1411622209168.jpg (632KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1411622209168.jpg
632KB, 2000x2000px
>>50525202
>mfw a digimon jump that isn't a slapdash of 5 different settings
Thank you dirge_. I've been waiting for something like this for a while.
I'd look through it now, but I'm off to bed myself.
>>
>>50525193
She wasn't that serious about castrating you.
And as iif a jumper can't get that out of the way.
Besides I'd rather someone super loyal then someone who sleeps with anything that can fit in her.
>>
>>50525188
I found this, anon.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39288522/#39293333
>>
>>50525259
It's about her desires expectations, presentation, and the separation between those and the actual reality of her actions.

Tamamo isn't super loyal. Someone who fucks other people behind your back is the opposite of loyal. The only difference between her and Nero is that Nero is HONEST about what she wants and what she'll do. And that makes all the difference in the world.

Anyway, you don't need to drag jumpers into it. I've had that conversation before. I'm well aware you can do whatever you want to change events and make her actually loyal. That's besides the point.
>>
>>50525259
Why not both. Extella shows that's possible.
>>
>>50525274
Mostly because people who desire monogamy don't desire someone who fucks around. They're kind of contradictory.

How does Extella show it, anyway?
>>
File: tSHD5Va.jpg (23KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
tSHD5Va.jpg
23KB, 560x420px
>>50525188
She was an extremist, although supposedly her ideals have been passed down through her family, I think. There's a line somewhere about how her family has been the caretakers of the Primordial Lifefiber, although I can't remember what the context was.
Presumably she's been blessed by the big orb in some way, but how that happened is a mystery. She seemed to be experimenting with it on her daughters, so apparently even she's not totally sure how it's supposed to work. Perhaps she only got her powers after she perfected the process with Nui. They don't really go into the particulars.

With Hybrid and sufficient training/powerups you might be able to get to her level. Nui was already able to reattach her arms, and she's not quite on the same level as Ragyo.

>>50525134
I think waifus are supposed to be monogamous for their husbando? I dunno.
I don't really understand waifuing.

Nero is more good for fuckbuddies. She'd want to sleep around, but you can also sleep around, and you can also sleep with each other, because fuck only fucking one person.

I think there was a statement somewhere, possibly even in the game itself, where Nero was said to not truly understand the concept of love, but romanticized it and wanted everyone to love her and love everyone in return.
In all interpretations of that phrase.
But I might be misremembering it.

Anyway, Nero is only good for as far as fuckbuddies.
She's more my type, really.
>>
>>50525212
>>50525222
>>50525259
>>50525273
>>50525274
>>50525278
GUYS

KIARA

EVERYONE PACK UP AND GO HOME, THERE IS ALREADY AN ANTI-WAIFU IN THE GAME
>>
>>50525193
Fucking hell man, we get it. Give it a fucking rest. Everyone knows by now of your hateboner.
>>
>>50525283
>ANTI-WAIFU
So someone unlikeable nobody wants?
>>
File: 1411624106166.png (258KB, 912x720px) Image search: [Google]
1411624106166.png
258KB, 912x720px
>>50525284
Hey no bully. I kind of like how adamant he is about this.
That kind of dedication to waifu wars is admirable even if I think he's wrong.
>>
>>50525283
Who's she?

Gonna have to give a little more description than [NAME], anon.
>>
>>50525289
Someone whose sexual habits are literally apocalyptic, to the point they effectively merge Kirei and Angra Mainyu's role from F/SN as the ultimate true final boss.
>>
>>50525306
Oh, you mean the giantess who masturbates with the planet.
>>
>>50525305
You asked for it. This scene contains all you need know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi-wLivfePY
>>
>>50525284
I was about to go to sleep when I saw this, but it's necessary.

>>50525301
Can't see how you think I'm wrong. I've seen people argue it's forgivable because of necessity even if it was really horrible to do, and I've seen people argue it's a moot point because a jumper wouldn't let it or the events leading up to it happen, but nobody that actually says she's blameless.

Unless you mean you just dislike Nero that much that she's still worse despite Tamamo being shit. In that case, I don't care to argue, as it doesn't matter to me if you hate Nero. Just explaining why I think she's better even if I don't approve of her lifestyle.
>>
Holy shit, why the /fuck/ does anyone give a shit about "waifus"? Is there nothing better to discuss than the sleeping habits of fictional women who aren't even real in their own setting?
>>
>>50525341
Because this is a thread about fantasy, on a board about fantasy, on a website about fantasy. Expecting people not to care about their fantasies is foolhardy.
>>
>>50525341
>>
>>50525331
And I say that you're the idiot for expecting the woman whose legend is based around treachery to not betray you. And then you go "yeah, but she's different in the Fate setting, that part of her story is false". To which I say: That's exactly what a traitor would want you to think. You got hustled, son.
>>
>>50525331
Oh no I'm a Tamamo Apologist and not who you were talking too before.
By wrong I mean how you think she isn't a good waifu.
In the actual game that route is pretty awful at places.
I really wish the MC wasn't a retard so that shit didn't happen, but what's done is done.

Nero is acceptable, but not as a waifu. Those two things are pretty much incompatable. Konata put it best. She's a fuckbuddy.
>>
File: thumb.gif (360KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.gif
360KB, 500x420px
>>50525280
>spoiler
>>
>>50525341
I personally find it preferable to the endless semantic arguments that crop up whenever Naruto or Bleach get namedropped, and I'm disappointed to see Touhou seems much the same way. At least Wormposting and Fateposting yield a better variety of trivia, like that demon giantess.
>>
File: 730877-kill_la_kill_17_large_16.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
730877-kill_la_kill_17_large_16.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>50525341
Don't pay them any attention, anon. They're just livestock -- pigs in human clothing.

They'll soon come to terms with their true purpose.
>>
>>50525364
Oh, I remember you. You're that guy that thinks that Fate versions of characters are just like the mythological ones. Despite Arturia being a girl, Attila the Hun being a space alien, and Tamamo here being part of the sun goddess Amaterasu.

You're kind of tiring just because you are actively hostile, though.

>>50525369
By her actions in the game, she's not a good waifu. If you think with your intervention she could be, that's a different matter, really. It's why I stopped arguing with Ravenloft over it. He acknowledged the problem with her actions, but outlined the changes made to the events in his story and how such things would be avoided. At the point where your jumper interacts with the story, there's very little point in arguing how events will go. Your Tamamo will essentially be different than the canon one even if the only change made is a lecture on honesty and loyalty and not being retarded enough to get your connection cut.
>>
>>50525359
>that webm

...what.
>>
>>50525278
Apparently male Hakuno used a command seal and somehow Tamamo survived and joined him because her old master was an abusive shithead.
>>
>>50525380
Touhou posting can be good it's just that most of the people in /jc/ don't actually know shit about the series outside of second hand powerlevels arguments.
Which is a shame, 2hu has really neat worldbuilding when you sort out what's bullshit from what actually happened.
>>
>>50525397
No, I recognize that Fate versions are different from legend. I just think that Tamamo specifically is the same as her legend, and is lying to you as part of her legendary treachery. Everyone else is different, it's this specific case in which you're a chump. Mostly because, as you said, I'm pretty hostile to you. Your grudge against her is just so boring, I can't help but want to attack you every time you post.
>>
File: 29d.jpg (42KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
29d.jpg
42KB, 500x363px
>>50525387
Pic-related, anon.
>>
>>50525397
Anon, they ARE just like the mythological versions, except when differences are noted or must happen because of the setting. Assuming that they aren't without any evidence is the stupid thing.
>>
File: venkman.jpg (21KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
venkman.jpg
21KB, 300x224px
>>50525012

Those were the days...digging around sites prefixed with Geocities or Angelfire, squinting at 4-frame pixellated gifs, cheap .midi playing in the background, someone picks up the phone and gets an earful of static, and you frantically close the page of tiny thumbnails on a neon background as poke their head in the room and tell you to get off the internet for a minute...

Fuck, I'm old.

BTW, does anyone have remember pokegirls?
>>
>>50525414
Well you're wrong. Tamamo literally breaks reality out of love for you a few times.
>>
>>50525380
Okay, is it okay if I Animapost, then? Get us over to a different topic.

Namely: What do you think the Magic Resistance of a godlike psychic entity would be? One from a universe with no magic, just weird physics that allow for psychic powers to work (not 40K, by the way, different setting entirely). See, I'd assume that their godlike nature would give them a pretty good defense against magical effects, too, just because they're used to reality being warped. But Anima does make a distinction between resistance to psychic powers and resistance to magic. I want to use False Reality to retcon some setting details I dislike, but I don't want these beings to notice that I'm doing it and recognize me as a potential threat to them.
>>
File: satsuki_tea.png (463KB, 934x517px) Image search: [Google]
satsuki_tea.png
463KB, 934x517px
>>50525421
But isn't Ragyo's waifu her daughteru?
>>
>>50525402
Oh, I see. Good reason not to pay Extella.

>>50525423
It actually elucidates on the background here, and it's a very, very prettied up version where Tamamo isn't really at fault for being used. She's not the betrayer, the man she loved was.

>>50525429
On my end, I'd argue that flies in the face of her other actions. Someone who behaves as she did wouldn't actually love you. But Fate is ultimately retarded, and the writing was poor, so incongruities are to be expected.
>>
>>50525429
That's just proof that she's dedicated to the ruse. She only broke character because she was about to die.
>>
>>50525442
>It actually elucidates on the background here, and it's a very, very prettied up version where Tamamo isn't really at fault for being used. She's not the betrayer, the man she loved was.
And the part about turning herself into an evil "death stone" that kills anything that approaches it, such was her hatred for humanity? Did someone else do that to her, or was it an act of spite in response to being betrayed?
>>
>>50525458
Oh sure, that was still there. But when the argument is about treachery and not spite, it doesn't really help anyone's argument.
>>
File: getting-old.jpg (105KB, 641x431px) Image search: [Google]
getting-old.jpg
105KB, 641x431px
>>50525424
I remember how they were garbage.
>>
>>50525350
>thread about fantasy
Is it even really that? I could've sworn this was a glorified rec-thread.
>>
>>50525397
I can accept that. People are shaped by events, depending on what happens you might as well be a different person.
I take that for granted, but you make the distinction. I think I get why you hate her so much now.

I look at the more positive actions and see what she could be, but you see the cheating and see what unfortunately happened. So yeah I think I get it now.
>>
>>50525409
I wish I'd heard about any of it then, because all the Touhouposting I've heard has been about the powerlevels. To be fair, it's also a pretty common flaw in Nasuposting.

>>50525437
Well, I suppose it would depend entirely on the exact nature of the local psychic abilities. I imagine something like the planet in Alpha Centauri, Scion or the megastructure in Biomega would be hard to affect because of its' sheer scale. All things being equal though, I'd assume still pretty stonking high for your specific example since presumably at the very least most godlike psychic entities are much more intelligent and can sense things better than humans, and can therefore infer changes even if they don't understand the exact phenomenon at hand.

I'm under the impression you're doing a complicated illusion, though-so I could be wrong.
>>
>>50525465
Oh, sorry, I wasn't trying to suggest it was part of the argument. I was just genuinely curious. Why does she turn into the death stone, in Fate?
>>
>>50525437
>>
>>50525437
I feel like your refusal to specify the exact setting is telling of some sort of abuse your trying to do.
>>
>>50525442
Tamamo loves you in the way a human loves a god. She also is actively devoting to that by offering herself as a wife/servant/slave thing based off how she words it. Honestly it's a pretty unhealthy relationship but she apparently does feel love for you.
>>
>>50525442
If you hate the setting, why are you so obsessed with Tamamo?
>>
>>50525480
She hates the people killing her iirc.
>>
>>50525473
Thank you for understanding.

You nailed my viewpoint pretty well there, and coming to an understanding is much nicer than the alternative. In the end, this is the best sort of conclusion we can hope for.

>>50525480
She was betrayed and angry.

>>50525497
Her storyline got under my skin when I played it.
>>
>>50525479
>I'm under the impression you're doing a complicated illusion, though-so I could be wrong.
Sort of. False Reality is divine rank spell of the Illusion school (how I'm going to get access to divine spells is a whole another thing, I'm still working that out), that rewrites reality. It can't really change things, everything it makes is an illusion, but if you're just making up justifications for what already exists it works fine. Like, if you were to do something and then blame it on someone else, you could rewrite history so that they're the one who did it. No actual change of the present arrangement of the universe, but the past arrangement could be whatever you said it was. Rewriting the past without rewriting the present, so to speak. It can be resisted, but only by the single entity with the highest MR that would be affected by the change. If they fail the save, everyone gets caught.

>>50525485
Oh, no, it's not me trying to abuse a setting. It's a fanfic setting, but I'm making sure to mark every powerful thing in the fanfic and finding a way to get it outside of the story before going in, so that it doesn't give me any real advantage. I just didn't specify because I didn't think anyone would recognize it. It's a Gundam setting that mixes with space opera and some cosmic horror. I just want to get rid of a few setting elements (holdovers from the original story, that the story never really addresses save for some throwaway lines) and replace them with ones I think fit the story better. I didn't think anyone would want to hear my rant about why those setting details are dumb and can be replaced easily without anything being different, is all. I'm pretty sure I've gone off on it before.
>>
>>50525398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

It's pretty Slaanesh-y.
>>
>>50525514
It seems more like it traumatised you, given how you rant about it everytime the game is even brought up, much less the single character, for years on end now.
>>
>>50525563
It doesn't even come up a lot anymore.
>>
>>50525202
IT IS HERE.

IT IS MADE BY DIRGE

ALL IS RIGHT WITH THIS WORLD
>>
>>50525202
How many cyber sluts are contained within?
>>
>>50525311
I don't see anything wrong with it if the planet is not inhabited by any sentient lifeforms or they want it and it doesn't damage them or structure
>>
>>50525553
Just get Megas therion from the scenario if you want to cast divine rank magic.
So long as you buff the shit out of your soul it's safe to use the power node function.
Really it's probably your best bet. All the other options have an upkeep you have to deal with or permanantly fuck you over if you lose a piece of jewelry.
>>
>>50525594
She did it to Earth.
>>
Why do you companion someone? Their potential as a waifu? Useful skills and abilities they possess? To keep you in line? To further your cause? Because you admired them? Just to fill a hole in your immortal life?

All of the above? None of them?
>>
>>50525595
Oh, I know about Megas Therion. It's more a "how do I survive the fight with the other very powerful people seeking to claim Megas Therion?" There are some major badasses who want it.
>>
>>50525597
Did it destroy Earth?

So I don't understand Fate. Is it Pokémon with mythological or legendary people?
>>
>>50525553
Look, dude. I don't give a shit about your magical realm.
>>
Can someone toss me some random encounters for during Generic Creepypasta?
>>
>>50525627
>Is it Pokémon
No, it's more like... Steel Ball Run with mythological or legendary people.
>>
>>50525202
Your formatting is very nice. Would you be offended if I based my formatting of jumps on yours?
>>
>>50525634
I figured. That's why I didn't say anything the first time.
>>
>>50525646
They fight for pieces of McGuffin that also empowers em or they meet Jesus?
>>
>>50525627
Sortof, except you only get one Pokemon ever, and in most settings you're part of some bullshit tournament where you and maybe six or seven other people are fighting your people to the death so you can get a wish that may or may not be granted by a vindictive asshole genie depending on how early in the series you are.
>>
>>50525627
No, but she did orgasm over it. And use the pleasure from said orgasm to fuel her magic and hit you with it.

Her goal is basically "I'm going to fuck the entire human race into achieving enlightenment" or something like that. As far as villains go, her goals are almost benign, if her methods to get that far weren't so nasty and the fact that humanity hasn't really consented to sexual Instrumentality.

>>50525641
If you mean monsters, then the Rake is a classic.
>>
>>50525641
Slenderman!

Because I kindof like him, even if he was somewhat overused in his time.
>>
>>50525656
Pretty much, yes. Except each piece is also a Stand that they have to kill to get the real macguffin to show up.
>>
>>50525627
Fate is the crossover vs. battle of legends and history taking place in an urban fantasy setting.
>>
>>50525641
The corpse of Bart Simpson.
>>
>>50525641
Scary Videogame. Any of them.
>>
>>50525669
Can I have Jesus as my servant
>>
>>50525698
Probably not. Divine Spirits can't be summoned by the grail unless your in Extra. In Extra he would probably be to strong and the Mooncell wouldn't let you summon him.
>>
>>50525698
Probably.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49234011/#49239290
>>
>>50525698
Sure. Would probably need to be in Fate Extra though, unless you were summoning him from before his death. I think.
>>
>>50525726
Can I follow Fate's tradition and make it so Jesus actually was a woman?
>>
>>50525735
There's an optional drawback for it in the supplement I believe.
>>
>>50525735
Only if you're willing to learn enough Hebrew and Latin to figure out the feminine forms of "Yeshua" and "Jesus".
>>
>>50525749
Jesus is greek not Latin.
>>
>>50525726
Wait, wouldn't he be disqualified due to being the Saver class? I mean, I can't see him fitting any other one, but that might just be me.
>>
>>50525786
Caster?
>>
>>50525780
No, Ieasos is Greek. Jesus is Latin. I skipped the middle step, because no one except the Greeks themselves ever remember it.
>>
>>50525786
Berserker, for his mighty table flipping skills.
>>
>>50525786
Well given his table flipping prowess he could probably pull off berserker.
It would be a shit class for him, but it's not completely out of character. I bet his dad would be proud though.
>>
Not sure if this will spark a shitstorm but what bleach jump is the Canon jump?
>>
>>50525818
The one on the drive just labeled "Bleach". German Hollow Quest is a quest.
>>
>>50525818
Right now. There's a normal bleach jump in the unimaged folder.
It's getting a total revamp by Reborn soon. I think he said a couple perk trees were done last time he was asked.
GHQ is fanfiction. It's pretty good though.
>>
>>50525793
Eh, I suppose that fits-

>>50525812
>>50525816
...that makes more sense then it really should.
>>
>>50525786
Seems like he fits Caster to me. Don't think he'd really fit anything else.
>>
>>50525832
Can someone post a picture of that really buff Jesus just breaking out of the cross?
>>
File: jesus4_600x464.jpg (67KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
jesus4_600x464.jpg
67KB, 600x464px
>>50525842
This?
>>
File: jesus3.jpg (185KB, 600x946px) Image search: [Google]
jesus3.jpg
185KB, 600x946px
>>50525886
kek.
>>
File: Durge.jpg (32KB, 626x328px) Image search: [Google]
Durge.jpg
32KB, 626x328px
>>50525582
All hail dirge?
>>
>>50525886
>>50525901
Goddamn, Rob Liefeld, is there anything you won't fuck up? You ruined comic books, now you're ruining Christianity!
>>
>>50525941
>now you're ruining Christianity!
Well, it /was/ twenty years ago, for what it's worth. I don't /think/ he's doing it anymore...
>>
>>50525641
Hey myrm, in Eclipse Phase how do alt-forms work?
By which I mean, if I were to sleeve into a Fenrir and then change into a human alt-form what would happen?

Would my ego just 'disappear' from inside the Fenrir and my alt-form appear on top the Fenrir, or would the Fenrir be 'stored' like an alt-form would otherwise?
Because for some reason the idea of appearing like a relatively harmless transhuman then SUDDENLY SPIDERTANK is pretty amusing to me...
>>
>>50525941
Eh, not really anymore than Supernatural is. I think it can weather a fictional maiming.
>>
>>50525941
In retrospect, your reaction is somewhat amusing considering this conversation started on the Nasuverse, of all things.
>>
File: FenrirSynthMorph_AdrianMajkrzak.png (845KB, 1313x900px) Image search: [Google]
FenrirSynthMorph_AdrianMajkrzak.png
845KB, 1313x900px
>>50525981
Yeah, the Fenrir body would be 'stored'. All your morphs are just bodies with a mind in it, essentially the same as any of the other strange bodies you pick up in other settings with your mind in them.

You could go from your "normal" human form and *poof* into a Fenrir, just like you can go from human and turn into a huge Transformer or kaiju or whatever.
>>
>>50526073
Awesome, thanks.
Though is there a limit to how big of a morph you can sleeve into?
>>
This brings a question:

Jumpers, what does it look like when you change alt forms? A flash of light, explosion of smoke or steam, morphing of body? Or is it just "there was a human there and suddenly there's Godzilla there"
>>
>>50526126
For me it's a combination of a flash of yellow light and the visual effect of Kuroko's Teleporter Esper power from Raildex.
So I just glow a little then the glow get 'blurred' for about a duration that depend of the size of the alt-form (so about 1/10th of a sec for human size but around 2 secs for Godzilla size) then the glow recede and my alt-form is there.
>>
>>50526126
When I started out with multiple forms, I was a Ditto, so when I changed it was basically... well, you've seen how they transform? Other than the whole sparkly effect, I went with that. Taking about a second to swap forms, stretching and changing colors and such.

At some point I got a little tired of that and started just swapping out alt forms instantly, though. Shifting like that into a massive dragon form is simply not practical.
>>
File: ff7142abc2759ebce7a3b5a6d4b4c48e.jpg (514KB, 1400x1034px) Image search: [Google]
ff7142abc2759ebce7a3b5a6d4b4c48e.jpg
514KB, 1400x1034px
>>50526126
Some unholy combination of body horror being forced through some kind of non-euclidean grinder
>>
>>50526116
"Technically" no, there's no maximum size limit within that universe. EP rules even support sleeving into habitats.

There are practical limits in-universe, but nothing a jumper can't overcome with stupid amounts of cash, time, and the violation of all the laws of physics.

So you could make a dyson ring (or something even bigger), and sleeve into it as your morph.

However, the issue with being a Jumper is somehow bringing it with you between jumps. Such a morph wouldn't be cp-insured. None of the purchasable origins or morphs can be upgraded with cp to the extent they become that large. So making a dyson ring during the jump and sleeving into it doesn't add it to your "library" of altforms.

I guess it kind of depends how you rule altforms as working in your chain.

>>50526126
For a while, my current form would turn into a silhouette of white light, which changes shape to the silhouette of the new form, and then the light fades and the new altform is there.
That was until I hit Power Rangers, and now when I change forms a bolt of lightning from above hits me, there's a flash and thunderclap, and then the new form is there in an instant.
>>
>>50526126
I think before Power Rangers it looked like a shapeshifting effect, transformation sequence, body morphing and so on. It took a few seconds to switch over? It was, like, a noticeable thing.
Like, I dunno, a werewolf sequence, but sped up and I don't go feral after.

After Power Rangers, it became that morphing effect where whenever they don't show the whole yelling sequence. It's kindof a coloured electric light show and is damn near instantaneous.
>>
File: Burning_Skeletons.jpg (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Burning_Skeletons.jpg
1MB, 1280x720px
>>50526126
Just a shifting of my form, and then there's suddenly Godzilla. Not flashy at all.

That's the standard. But after Inuyasha, it's sometimes more of a harmless fire engulfing me and then it's instantly Godzilla there.

Especially fun to do so with skeletal forms, to Ghostrider it up a bit.
>>
Where can I get some unbreakable oath magic?
>>
>>50526517
Best bet is probably Dresden Files.
>>
File: Surya.jpg (86KB, 888x496px) Image search: [Google]
Surya.jpg
86KB, 888x496px
>>50526330
>However, the issue with being a Jumper is somehow bringing it with you between jumps. Such a morph wouldn't be cp-insured. None of the purchasable origins or morphs can be upgraded with cp to the extent they become that large. So making a dyson ring during the jump and sleeving into it doesn't add it to your "library" of altforms.
>I guess it kind of depends how you rule altforms as working in your chain.
Hm, not him, but... you're saying that if you hop into a Morph, it doesn't come with you to the next jump, or just that if you're not in it while you're going to the next one it stays behind?

It'd still be a sort of altform until you sleeve into something else, right?

Like. What happens if you're in a Surya Morph, then shift into Godzilla Altform, and resleeve into say an Octomorph?

You'd be able to switch between Surya and Octomorph like you can usually switch between altforms?

>You may choose to incorporate any of the traits and augmentations of all cp-purchased morphs into your “normal” form,
How would this work with something like a Surya Morph? With Customized Alterations and Unique Look? Would I be able to apply those to my base body, or still just to the Morph altform?

...why's Unique Look a seperate purchase, by the way? Considering just Customized Alteration seems to let you basically get whatever look you want, it doesn't seem to add much besides maybe copy-protection?

Also, Nanotats seem... extremely expensive for just fancy tattoos. Is there a specific reason for that?
>>
>>50526517
There is the titular Unbreakable Vow from Harry Potter. I would advise against it, because the Vow being broken has lethal consequences for whoever accepts the terms.
>>
File: 1303474488812.jpg (212KB, 1600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1303474488812.jpg
212KB, 1600x530px
Got about 7k words down for a pokemon trainer jump. Had a ton of fun writing it but I'm kinda losing steam.

Do you guys tend to write a lot for your jumps, or is it more of a general overview thing?

http://pastebin.com/jvab7Dvj
>>
File: VaporDraconianTest-1.jpg (106KB, 609x879px) Image search: [Google]
VaporDraconianTest-1.jpg
106KB, 609x879px
>>50526720
General overview for me.

Longest one was probably Dragonlance.

I'd like to write some more for some jumps of settings I know well, but it never really happens.
>>
Is the Shopping Door from Three Star Gauntlet legit?
>>
>>50526840
Given it's an SJ-chan jump, probably not no.
>>
>>50526840
>>50526842
Considering it let's you return to previous jumps for a day, even if you can't change the which beyond shopping, I doubt very much it is legit. Given she always tries to pull shit like this I really wonder how this one slipped by.
>>
>>50526909
The same as usual, people get so fucking tired of talking to her that they'll let things by just so she goes away.

I still can't understand why we don't just kick her jumps until she fixes everything when something sneaked by. Or just kick her jumps overall.
>>
File: Transform.gif (794KB, 346x327px) Image search: [Google]
Transform.gif
794KB, 346x327px
>>50525188
Debatable. Life Fibers are well-known for having the potential to mind-control their hosts- that was kind of the entire point of REVOCs, to spread enough around that Ragyo could act with impunity.

They're why the world didn't just nuke the fuck out of Japan once she tipped her hand; with complete global saturation of the clothing market, everyone (with the exception of Nudist Beach) had enough fibers on them to force them to ignore the crazy.

Ryuuko and Senketsu are pretty stable, but they're also cross-hybridized on the genetic level, which we're not sure that Ragyo is. It's possible that she just stuffed herself with raw Life Fibers, in which case her being affected mentally is very plausible. If the scars on her back are any indication, she's had seven hybridization operations to Ryuuko's one.
>>
>>50526915
I for one am in favor of doing so for any with weird bullshit like this.
>>
>>50526915
When you write like this, people assume you are a shitposter. Here's an example of something that might gain traction instead of just stirring shit and getting nothing done.

>Quite a few of SJ-chan's jump contain mechanics that break the jumpchain. I think we a hiatus on new jumps for SJ-chan is in order until these mechanics are addressed.
>Insert list of mechanics
>>
>>50526915
Probably because when she isn't trying to be the most special jumpmaker with the most special jumps her jumps are usually pretty decent. Better than a lot of the other drek on the drive at least. She just can't seem to stop herself from doing stupid things like that.
>>
>>50526952
>Better then some other stuff on the drive
Yes
>Pretty decent
No.
>>
>>50526951
Yeah, no, pretty sure you just see SHITPOSTER in big neon letters whenever someone is doing exactly what you want in exactly the way you want it.

If you want to be taken seriously, stop accusing every person of being a shitposter.
>>
Is there a perk or item that allows someone to go back in time about ~10 years or so?

There's a cool dude in the MCU I want to fight and save.
>>
>>50526576
>Hm, not him, but... you're saying that if you hop into a Morph, it doesn't come with you to the next jump, or just that if you're not in it while you're going to the next one it stays behind?
I'm saying that non-cp-purchased morphs are like any other piece of equipment. If you want to take it with you, it's either got to be bought with cp, or fit in your warehouse, or otherwise transported.

>It'd still be a sort of altform until you sleeve into something else, right? Like. What happens if you're in a Surya Morph, then shift into Godzilla Altform, and resleeve into say an Octomorph? You'd be able to switch between Surya and Octomorph like you can usually switch between altforms?
That's certainly one way to do it, if both the Surya and octomorph are cp-purchased.
Pick a method and stay consistent with "a non-cp-purchased morph doesn't become an altform". Maybe that means your ego "pops out" of a non-cp morph and appears beside it, instead of transforming it.
Related:
What happens to your clothes when you change altforms? What happens if you buy a suit in-jump, then altform into godzilla? And then into a different altform like an elf?
Then if your jump ends, where is the suit? You didn't put it in the warehouse, so it shouldn't have traveled with you.
>>
>>50526952
>Probably because when she isn't trying to be the most special jumpmaker
Isn't that what she's always doing though? Her jumps are always really bland and gamey. Sure it's not on the level of tera but it's not much of a compliment to be above someone who might as well be farting onto his keyboard.

>>50526951
Bit of advice. Telling people they're shitposters is a poor way to convince them to do something you want. Speaking for other people is also a good way to get unrelated people on your ass too. Avoiding both makes a much more argument free thread life.
>>
>>50526576
>How would this work with something like a Surya Morph? With Customized Alterations and Unique Look? Would I be able to apply those to my base body, or still just to the Morph altform?
Up to you.
I'd go with "anything your Surya body does, your base body can do now as well".
As for Cosmetic Alterations and Unique Look, maybe your base form is customized or unique in a similar way as your Surya - like if your surya has skin patterns, your base form might have similar skin patterns. Or maybe both forms have totally different customizations.

>why's Unique Look a seperate purchase, by the way?
Unique Look is separate to Cosmetic Alterations due to an aspect of fashion in EP. Basically, people don't just prize merely being handsome or pretty, they also prize being unique. And if you're famous, there's a certain set of people who will want to look like you.

You can have as many "ordinary" cosmetic alterations as you like, but if you're popular, people will want to look like you, and they have the capability to do so. You might go to a nightclub and see a dozen major media stars, only to realise they're just people who have had their morphs altered to look the same as them. While you're hot stuff, people will copy your face and your build, and then you don't stand out any more.

Whereas Unique Look ensures that this appearance is hard for copycats to mimic. You stand out, and you keep standing out.

>Nanotats seem... extremely expensive for just fancy tattoos.
I figured that because the higher tiers can combine and alter any and all tattoos, even magical ones retroactively, it would be better to charge high than low.
>>
>>50527000
What happens if you've turned yourself into some brain in a cyborg like in say, Metal Gear Rising? What if you take drop in in your next jump, does your brain just plop onto the floor and you instantly die? I think you're taking the whole thing a little too strictly.

Most people generally assume that whatever their mind inhabits counts as their body, so they don't fall to the above and insta die if they're into robotics or cybernetics. Or just so they don't lose any robot bits they made for themselves every jump. Certainly, most of the ways of handling this sort of thing I've seen would end up just treating whatever morph they're in as they're body.

I think it'd be better for you to make a separate ruling on not being able to keep non cp purchases stuff between jumps if you want it to be this way rather then relying on pretty vague rules on altforms that have never really been laid in stone.
>>
>>50526720
I tend to sperg out a summary in a single post these days, though settings that really catch my eye can go on for a view.

I used to writefag some stuff, but then life happened and I got too busy to do more than write post summaries.
>>
>>50527019
There's magic in EP? I thought it was just sci fi stuff, from the quick skim I've seen at least.
>>
>>50526126
Instant, kind of like a jump cut in real life.

Mostly because I like the interpretation some one posted that you're all of your alt-form simultaneously, and they're all you, and the one you're currently using is just the one on top.
>>
>>50526126
I do a kamen rider pose thematic to whatever form i'm taking and then my current form "flakes off" revealing my other form. Kind of like when the otherworld from silent hill forms.
>>
>>50527066
The nanotats in-jump can integrate previous bodyart into themselves. If you come in with magic tattoos, you now have magic tattoos you can reshape on the fly.
>>
>>50527052
You'd have your last body before sleeving into a brain jar available as an alt-form, so presumably you'd just turn into that.
>>
>>50527144
I'm not talking about sleeving in that example anon. I'm talking about just manually doing one of the cyborg procedures in MGR jump, which would leave you as a brain and maybe a few other bits.
>>
>>50527154
Then nothing happens, since that jump has a "post-jump, your cyborg body becomes an alt-form" clause.
>>
>>50527052
Personally, I'd say the cyborg body fits in the warehouse, so it's okay.
But I really don't think that you should be able to drag a a huge space station between jumps by sleeving into it.

In that case I'm probably going to have to cut out "morphs becoming altforms" and say that morphs remain items of equipment rather than part of your actual body, or something.

>>50527066
There isn't.

>Nanotats 100cp-400cp
>Smart-ink allows a huge flexibility in the design of tattoos - patterns that glow or change colour and transparency, move across the skin or display looping animations, even display pseudo-3D images and data from your mesh inserts. This bargain price is a new application of nanotats, programmable at any time with your mesh inserts.
>If you've already had some work done, I can add your existing ink and any further work you get done to the nanotat's library, allowing you to shift, alter or even hide existing (and future) designs for the low fee of +100cp.
>Should these tattoos have some special power, I'm afraid I must charge a further +200cp.

I thought it would be cool for the shape-changing tattoos to have upgrades to incorporate any tattoos you already have. Then I realised some tats you pick up are magic, so that might fuck them up, hence the extra fee that keeps everything working smoothly. So you cannot acquire magical tattoos in the jump, but if you have them they can be incorporated into what nanotats do.
>>
>>50527174
You're again missing the point. I'm not talking about the stuff you get from the jump but doing it yourself in jump. And if that doesn't work, some other jump with cybernetics also works.

>>50527176
Seems like if you don't want that to be a thing, you might be better off saying you're not allowed to keep any morph above a certain size for more then one jump, even if that's a clunky/arbitrary way of dealing with it. There's plenty of ways to store massive objects in the warehouse or extensions in such, or to use other items that you place within the warehouse to do the same so saying it only counts if you fit it in the warehouse or that it's a piece of gear isn't a limitation that's impossible to get around with the right jumps and right preparation.

I don't feel it's really necessary, since it's not like it's impossible to put yourself into some huge machine as an AI with stuff we have access to from other places with, admittedly compared to EP, probably a fair deal more work. And the only solution without work arounds is clunky as all hell. But it's your jump, so the decision on how to limit it is ultimately up to you.
>>
>>50527176
The way it's written, it sounds like interjump balance nerf. Also, decent tattoo magic is pretty rare (Naruto?).

The price seems a little high for something that sounds like it can be obtained in jump and altered (magitech) to do the same thing.

>>50527215
You should only have alt forms you buy, if you want to power wank alt forms you slot your brain into, that's your deal.
>>
>>50527239
That's your fanwank anon, please keep it to yourself.
>>
>>50527215
>You're again missing the point. I'm not talking about the stuff you get from the jump but doing it yourself in jump. And if that doesn't work, some other jump with cybernetics also works.
Then it would count as an item and fall under the same rules as the Eclipse Phase jump's "if it's small enough for you to bring with you in your Warehouse, it's fine". If you're trying to get a Dyson Sphere alt-form, you're going to be disappointed anyway.
>>
>>50526991
Anyone want to answer this?
>>
>>50527239
For someone arguing against interjump balance, you might want to not use interjump balance as part of your argument against it.

>>50527285
So what about if I make myself into some mountain size half human half machine monster? The machine parts are all mechanical, yet far too big to fit in the warehouse by now (At least without using one of the many, many ways around initial warehouse size limits that exist). What would happen to my body then, upon entering a new jump as a drop in? Do I lose half my body just because it's made of metal and not biology? Honestly interested in your response now,

Anon, if I wanted something like that, I'd just build one around myself that's as connected to my body as any of my arms or legs were. Would appreciate if you didn't accuse me of stuff though.
>>
>>50527312
Nanban Mirror, Ranma 1/2
>>
>>50527329
Alt forms are part of jump chain fiat. Nobody knows if you even keep all your different human forms. Would you, as a benefactor, allow a jumper to do that? I wouldn't. I'd probably drop their brain on their starting location and let them shift to something more reasonable.
>>
>>50527330
Thank you.
>>
File: EP_Firewall_Warzone_MarkMolnar.jpg (261KB, 1600x707px) Image search: [Google]
EP_Firewall_Warzone_MarkMolnar.jpg
261KB, 1600x707px
I'm signing off, as it's late here.
This has given me a lot to think about, so I'll have to consider a good way to implement it. There are a couple of other things I need to add/fix in the jump before I call it "1.0" and putting it on the drive, so if you have any suggestions I'll have to read them later.

In the meantime, art.
>>
>>50527370
Gotta say, you sounds like bit of a petty benefactor. Someone goes through all the work to gather the resources and components to create their ideal body and you take it away because they didn't pay for it at the start, no matter how they made it or why. Do you also take away any knowledge or memories someone has learned or experienced during a jump? They didn't pay for that either.

I've never really understood this view that alt forms are these completely immutable and unchangeable things your type seems to believe it to be. Seems to be really anti- anything that isn't bought at the very start of the jump and really limit imagination.
>>
>>50527370
I'd allow it. If they're good enough to make a 'mountain sized cyborg' or whatever, they're good enough to keep it. Why would I fuck over and actively discourage creativity when I'm doing this for entertainment? If I ever get bored of this one guy I'm watching, I'd just watch one of the countless other ones in the infinite multiverse for a while before changing back. Or just watch some tv.
>>
>>50527370
Actually forgot to answer your question (I'm >>50527419), which was a bit silly of me. The benefactor thing? I'm fine with that if that's what my jumper did. If I didn't want it, I'd never have given them the options that they could take to create what they're wanting to use. Or I'd have just flat out told them they couldn't do that sort of thing when they first bought the option, rather then hiding stuff from them.
>>
>>50527436
>>50527455
Where do you stop? Someone seeds a planet with a biomechanical neural network, suddenly you are a planet. Open up some dimensional linkage and repeat the process and you are pan dimensional planets. With some perks, you could engineer your "body" to be a living black hole moving faster than the speed of light. Set up some von neuman shit and you'll start expanding to encompass universes.

And it's an alt form.

Right.
>>
>>50527538
Yeah, sounds fair to me. If someone has the skill, ability, resources, time, manpower etc etc to accomplish any of those feats, more power to them. They put the work in, they get the rewards.

If anything, you seem to be the one trying to force all these limitations on people because you think they're having badwrongfun. Where exactly are you coming up with these arbitrary limits on what is or is not permissible?I've certainly not seen anything on it in the rules pastebin or in the pokemon jump and I can't remember Artie ever specifying power limits on alt forms or that none of them can ever change in any way.
>>
>>50527329
>What would happen to my body then, upon entering a new jump as a drop in? Do I lose half my body just because it's made of metal and not biology? Honestly interested in your response now,
You lose the whole thing, and revert to the largest alt-form you have that would fit.
>>
>>50527569
>change in any way
>sentient von neuman multiverse eating black hole
>>
>>50527585
Is that just your interpretation or are you drawing from some actual rule? I think he and everyone else can ignore you if you can't actually justify the bullshit you've been spewing all over this thread.
>>
>>50527591
Anon, you don't need to continue the discussion if you don't have proper answers. I'm happy if you just leave if you don't want talk anymore. Better that then cherry picking things instead of actual answers.
>>
>>50527601
How are you going to bring it with you if it doesn't fit in the warehouse, anon? We're not talking about transforming yourself into the giant form, we're talking about you being a brain in a jar that's piloting the giant form. If they were physically expanding themselves, fine. But once you start treating bodies like clothing to be put on and discarded, you have to deal with the implications of them just being items. And items need to fit in the warehouse.
>>
>>50527405
Is the thing of the left of your pic related a Reaper morph or a custom one? Because it looks different than what I saw on one of the wikis.
>>
>>50527618
Looks like a custom job. Reapers are more low to the ground, makes for the smallest profile.
>>
>>50527614
Ah, so you're another guy deciding what other people think for them huh? Yeah, it's not like we have prominent anons that are all about making the perfect body for themselves. Anon here can't possibly imagine someone having a different view of changing bodies like that from him, so they must actually be thinking that way. You're an idiot, a close minded one too. What if someone sees that as their real body? What if they put it on and never want to discard it like you're saying with no evidence at all? If you're going to desperately flail like a retard, at least try to back it up with something that makes sense.
>>
>>50527633
Is the prominent anon Red? I'm pretty sure I remember she had this huge project that was all about making the perfect demigod body right? No one else comes to mind that I know
>>
>>50527633
>Yeah, it's not like we have prominent anons that are all about making the perfect body for themselves.
Yes, and they tyoically make those perfect bodies by modifying their own.

>What if someone sees that as their real body? What if they put it on and never want to discard it like you're saying with no evidence at all?
If they fuse themselves to it and make it impossible to extract, then I'm fine with it. But if it's something they can disengage from, then I think that's nonsense. It's essentially just a mecha with a mind-machine interface, then. I couldn't get away with building a giant super-robot too big for the warehouse and bringing it with me because the control system lets me move it like it was my own body. This should be no different.
>>
>>50527649
Among others, she's most prominent.

>>50527657
So what it comes down to is basically solely what you think is right and what isn't huh? You realise it's not impossible to extract you from a biological body either, especially with the stuff you can find in many jumps? You realise that the thing you say is fine is actually just the same as the thing you say is awful and not allowed, with the only difference being one is squishy flesh and the other is hard metal?

If you're not a hypocrite and an idiot, follow your own advice and exist as nothing more then a floating brain, because that's apparently the only thing that doesn't break some non existent rule.
>>
So, I'm looking at Gravity Rush, and there's a perk that says you can manipulate micro black holes. Is there a perk for that, or do I just need to train for it?
>>
>>50527687
>You realise it's not impossible to extract you from a biological body either, especially with the stuff you can find in many jumps? You realise that the thing you say is fine is actually just the same as the thing you say is awful and not allowed, with the only difference being one is squishy flesh and the other is hard metal?
Oh, no, it would be the same if they treated biological bodies like they were suits to swap around. I don't have some sort of organic chauvinism here. If you're treating a body like it's a part of you, then you should be able to keep it no matter the size. If you're treating a body like a tool, it should be subject to the same rules as your other tools. Doesn't matter what the body is made of. Forcible extraction wouldn't change it, either, so long as you continued to identify the body you were removed from as your own, to reclaim and make part of you again. But if you willingly removed your brain from that body to put into another, then it's not really your body, it's just a body you happened to wear.
>>
>>50527726
So now it's not that they have to be impossible to extract from, it's just that they have to treat it as their body and never swap. Considering you're not only moving the goalposts but have also gotten so stupid that my floating brain dig is something you actually seem to support, I'm probably not going to bother continuing after this. Have fun with your personal fanwank anon, even if you can't seem to return the sentiment to anyone.
>>
>>50527705
I probably need to be more clear here. That specific perk unlocks an entire other perk tree, so is it one of those?
>>
>>50527748
Train. None of the others mention it specifically.
>>
>>50527746
I am not moving the goalposts. I have, from the beginning, been treating this as a matter of locus of identity. The "impossible to extract from" was, to be honest, hyperbole, and I apologize for that. A better way to put it would have been "putting in the effort to make extraction as hard as possible". The point is that you should be treating a body as part of who you are, and holding onto it as tightly as you can. I am sorry that you are too preoccupied with insulting me (despite my attempts to be civil) to follow the thread of my logic. And I'm not trying to force anything on to anyone. I was asked my opinion as to how it should work, and I responded. Again, if you were less preoccupied with knee-jerk responses and insults, perhaps you would have noticed that. But I am past the point where I can tolerate your rudeness, so let's part ways for now.
>>
>>50527795
Alright. Thanks Anon.
Thread posts: 519
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.