[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1206: Amazonian Rescuer Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 817
Thread images: 121

File: Jumpchain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpchain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50505605
>>
>>50508016
I shall certainly attempt to romance her, but sheogorath is still my husbando.
>>
>>50512347
Jumpers! tell me, have you ever shifted the balance of wars? if so how and when?

did you supply arms to the nazi's granting them moonbases when they further researched your equipment? Did you Tactically nuke mount doom to help the fellowship?

Tell me your warstories and how you turned the tide, or profited from the war effort.
>>
What perks in Bloodborne are best for imitating Lady Maria's blood abilities?
>>
File: tactical skeleniggas.webm (2MB, 1920x720px) Image search: [Google]
tactical skeleniggas.webm
2MB, 1920x720px
How often do you usen fantasy summons in sci-fi or modern Earth settings?
>>
>>50504821
Sorry, fell asleep before this question. So it's a bit late.

But yes, LE got a lot crazy shit to make him as bullshit as he is. I was assuming you'd have a bunch of weird crazy shit too, if you're taking an endjump.

>what would a Lord of Void be capable of?
Let's see...

Lord of Void would command and dominateNothingness, Secrets, and Obscurity.

You'd be able to decide what is or is not secret, maybe flat-out delete knowledge from a timeline/people by blotting all of it out with Void, or suddenly making a secret known to all.

Stop any scrying Seers or nigh-omniscients from trying to look into your stuff, and probably stop anyone from noticing your presence normally if you don't want them to. Blot out huge areas from normal senses and scrying like that too.

Maybe do stuff to draw out Void from nothingness to create stuff, or send things into the Void/non-existence.

Might also be able to command the Furthest Ring, and control the Horrorterrors themselves. Probably literally do stuff with darkness too, which is might look disturbingly similar to Grimdarkness stuff.
>>
>>50512438
Oh, I wasn't the guy doing the endjump. But thank you for the answer.
>>
>>50512438
>LE got a lot crazy shit to make him as bullshit as he is

I never understood where he got the whole 'if LE isn't created in this time-line, it's doomed, and if he is, he destroys it'.

Was that Paradox Space being weird or he made that using his Lord of Time powers?
>>
>>50512551

Lord of Time + Paradox Space being weird
He more or less was abusing the nature of paradox space to doom non-core timelines by making it that the timeline that would be successful NEEDS him, stuff like the First Guardians and the like
>>
File: Fox Girl.jpg (516KB, 512x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fox Girl.jpg
516KB, 512x900px
What jumps can I get foxgirl companions?
>>
>>50512347
>edition
To be fair, I think Bigby deserves some credit too, since he's the one who actually recruited her.

>>50512409
I think you just need Art of Quickening and the capstone booster, if I'm remembering her fight correctly.

>>50512415
Haven't visited too many modern settings yet, and the ones that I have I've never needed summons, but I did sic the Smelter Demon on a group of bandits once. I didn't let it kill them, but the look on their faces was priceless.
>>
File: english.png (695KB, 1065x667px) Image search: [Google]
english.png
695KB, 1065x667px
>>50512512
Ah, fair enough. No problem.

>>50512551
That'd be his Lord of Time powers working to ensure the creation of Lord English, I believe. Inevitability being twisted in his favor and all that.

(Though it's also Paradox Space being weird of course, because it always is.)
>>
Honestly, the best way to deal with Lord English isn't to stop his formation or to outright kill him--it's to shove him someplace where he can't do jack shit.

That's essentially killing him since he'll be useless. his Lord of Time powers essentially means that events will always fall in his favor and that he'll just destroy any event in time that doesn't serve him. (Time also represents destruction)
>>
File: Lil Cal.jpg (66KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lil Cal.jpg
66KB, 1440x1080px
>>50512699
Pretty much, yeah. Though his soul(s) being entangled within a JuJu in the Void right now makes that a little hard, since he can basically show up in whatever timeline he wants.

Gotta stop him from using that fucking puppet somehow.
>>
>>50512576
>>50512627
>That'd be his Lord of Time powers working to ensure the creation of Lord English, I believe
Yeah, I remember Caliborn theorizing about it in one of his panels, but it didn't really felt like a complete explanation.

Although he later absorbed Gamzee and become one with Lil Cal, who were walking plot devices.
>>
>>50512699
>it's to shove him someplace where he can't do jack shit.

And then pic related happens.
>>
>>50512593
That works. Now, to figure out what perks are needed to give me the abilities of Yharnam.
>>
File: skeletons ooing.jpg (204KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
skeletons ooing.jpg
204KB, 1280x723px
>>50512415
I went to Overlord first and then to GATE. When he had to force the Japs to close the gate things looked pretty much like that video.
>>
>>50512579
>>50512579

Inukami and Warriors orochi jump you can get tamamo no mae, don't recommend the one from fate though as an anon
>>
>>50512830
You'll probably want Vile Blood, Blood Saint, and the capstone booster for Yharnam's abilities- Vile Blood to get her blood spears from stabbing herself, Blood Saint to survive stabbing yourself and to shoot your blood from your body by controlling it, and the capstone booster to make these work and to compress your blood while you shoot it from your body so it does damage. I don't think you'll be able to get all three of the 600 CP perks for both Maria's and Yharnam's abilities though, since the drawback limit is 100 CP short if I'm remembering right.
>>
>>50513088
Huh, yeah, that is a bummer Ah well, I'll just get what I can and be happy with that. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>50512788
It only dooms a timeline if Lord English isn't formed. Lord English's powers are so great that stopping his formation will lead to a doomed timeline.

Shoving him in a box somewhere once he's formed, however, is fair game
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>50512415
Not very often, I like to play "by the rules" of the setting I'm in.
>>
>>50512579
Imawabi No Dakini can net you one in the form of a magical spirit. You could also head over to Zootopia and take 70% Less Furry for all the fox girls you could want.

>>50512415
I tend not to use out of context powers in my new chain unless it becomes necessary for survival, but I'm still pretty early in my chain. Still enjoying the ride.

That said, my Companion Yamato is a rather proficient necromancer after our trip to Shaman King and has a ton of fun using it whenever he's given half a chance. Ring of Red was the most notable "modern" setting he went hog wild in. The Nazis were just a wee bit intimidated at the literal wave of Allied soldiers that kept getting back up after being shot. But hey, at least they were all wearing brown pants.
>>
File: lewd1470967825943.jpg (201KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
lewd1470967825943.jpg
201KB, 600x766px
>>50513332
>all the fox girls you could want.
>>
>>50512579
Fate / Extra, Changeling the Lost (Coyote Kith), Maybe Golden Sky Story, Inukami.
>>
File: 345361a892e02f072f57c82be7493372.jpg (417KB, 983x1390px) Image search: [Google]
345361a892e02f072f57c82be7493372.jpg
417KB, 983x1390px
>>50513349
Honestly, I'm amazed no one has hit up Zootopia early, set that Drawback to Nekomimi mode, and just hung onto it for their whole chain. BAM! Instant access to various animal-earred versions of your favorite characters.
>>
>>50512579
CATastrophe
>>
>>50513410
Something about how keeping drawbacks that don't cause actual problems is questionable, even if you accept keeping drawbacks in the first place?
>>
File: kitsune1471512169210.jpg (251KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
kitsune1471512169210.jpg
251KB, 800x1129px
>>50513410
I jumped it after S&S. In S&S I went Drop In, so now I've got this pre-baked mythological backstory that inserts itself into the history and consciousness of every world I visit.

Add to that some holy magic and the ability to grant it to my followers, and it was an easy move to set myself up as a deity returning to her people. Not only did that make for mutually beneficial social interactions, giggity, but it also gave me a nice, big pool of devotees willing to do what I say.

Drop down a Song Tower, with it's ability to exist in superposition with the other Towers, and I've got a recruiting world for my own personal neko army.

It was a good jump.
>>
>>50512579
RWBY, probably.
>>
Just out of curiosity, how do you guys keep track of your chain, any specific programs or do you use a specific format for keeping track of your various powers, forms and skills?
>>
>>50513410
Feels kinda scummy to keep drawbacks like that.

Also, seems like it'd get old fast.
>>
>>50513510
OneNote
Cherrytree
Some other hierarchical text editor
Excel
An Excel equivalent
J. Random Text Editor
>>
File: Jumpchain Excel.png (105KB, 787x483px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Excel.png
105KB, 787x483px
>>50513510
Excel
>>
>>50513510
A very large google doc.

I keep adding Jumps and then use another one for combos.
>>
>>50513510
I've got 483 jumps all in seperate text files.

So... I basically fail my 'keeping track of things' check all the damn time.
>>
>>50513510
Onenote.
http://pastebin.com/yjvFrLgw
>>
>>50513444
>>50513522
I suppose I can understand that point of view. I don't really see the problem with keeping around a 0 point drawback, but I can see where you're coming from.

>>50513464
That actually sounds like a pretty entertaining read. Do you have a write up of it?

>>50513510
I was using Open Office for a while, but I've found Google Drive easier to access on the go. I have each Jump as their own document, plus one document set aside as a master powers list for easy reference. I usually have one for my Companions for the same reason.
>>
>>50513510
I just use Notepad; I have different files for myself and my companions, as well as my Warehouse and any other projects or combos.
>>
>>50513238
>>50513088
Arguably if you have any sort of magical/biological copying means you can have companions take the capstones, but without upgrade to them from booster, or just get these abilities from Lady Maria
>>
>>50513088
Actually how much of Lady's Maria is genetics, how much is magic? I need to know what is main source so I can replicate those
>>
What's the term for having perfect body control? Hyperkinesis or something similar?
>>
File: cybrans.jpg (3MB, 2920x1643px) Image search: [Google]
cybrans.jpg
3MB, 2920x1643px
>>50512393
In the Halo jump I brought an army of heavily upgraded Supreme Commander tech and helped the humans fight the Covenant off Reach.
Then I realized I just fucked up, since John and Cortana were supposed to be on Installation 06, so I ended up going there myself.
>>
>>50513510
Cherrytree for notes and builds
Quoll writer for any writing
>>
>>50513662
I think it's a mixture of being a descendant of the Pthumerians and being an Old Hunter/using the Old Blood, but I might be remembering wrong.
>>
>>50513674
No. While that's the name of the perk in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon that grants it, hyperkinesis is actually the exact opposite. People with hyperkinesis suffer from involuntary movement or over-exaggeration of movement. I don't believe there's a word for extreme control over the body's movements, though I'd suggest "protaxia", in contrast to the hyperkinetic disorder of ataxia.
>>
Is there any way to amp Harry Potter magic to be better at destructive or large-scale magic?
>>
>>50513662
IIRC, she's a cousin of Queen Annalise, and thus a member of the Cainhurst nobility, who were fond of using blood for all sorts of things.
>>
>>50513766
So lovecraftian genetics and more lovecraftian genetics, gotcha,
>>
>>50513824
Sure. Use other artifacts that you can pick up in the chain to make the spells have a greater effect, figure out how to create new spells that do what you want, etc. Someone had to come up with the idea behind fiendfyre, after all. Figure out something similar. Scale it up. It's magic, use your imagination.
>>
Are there any good Perks or combos to weasel out of nonexistance inducing Powers?

I don't intend to antagonize Kumagawa when I take medaka box, but all things considered there's no way I'm taking that chance.
>>
File: IMG_8152.jpg (120KB, 441x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8152.jpg
120KB, 441x750px
So Anons got a question about this armor project I got going on involving the perk Starro Tech Notes from Young Justice to mix the Reach Scarab from the same jump with Symbiotes from Spiderman. I'm still wondering what magic to supplement the armor with utilizing the very perk mentioned earlier along with Magitek Mastery. Any suggestions?

On another note what projects involving mixing the three studies (Biology,Technology and Magic) have any of you done? Have you perhaps tried including a 4th type of study? Genuinely curious, my fellow anons.
>>
>>50513985

I think that there's a perk for Nobodies in Kingdom hearts, i think Observer would also cover it technically.
>>
>>50513985
But Kumagawa the best! Just be a cute girl and only wear an apron around, you'll be super safe.
>>
Are there any good Perks or combos to weasel out of nonexistance inducing Powers?
>>
The Fe6-7 jump update should be approaching soon.

It's been vastly improved compared to the original and while I make no excuses for the quality of the jump I posted before, I will say that I learned that pacing yourself and taking the time to make a good jump is better than pushing yourself to shit out a product
>>
>>50514034
Woops, I think I posted this twice by accident, the first one didn't say it went through
>>
>>50514034

Terminator has a perk that makes you immune to time paradoxes that would kill you, like killing your grandma in the past.
>>
>>50513510
Good old google docs, always being invaluable
>>
File: DaChain.png (98KB, 1147x668px) Image search: [Google]
DaChain.png
98KB, 1147x668px
>>50513510
One Note, baby!
>>
What's better from League of Legends: Aspect or Ascendant?
>>
So is the magic from JLD and Young Justice pretty much the same?
>>
>>50514002
Bit of a risky one, but I think implementing some standardized/industrialized form of Negima's Magia Erebea could be interesting. For something less liable to kill whoever uses said armor, I recommend Fate/'s magecraft. Yeah, yeah, it's considered shit in and out of universe, but: Reinforcement. If you can use mechanical precision to get your prana quantity/speed ratios just right, you could get incredible mileage out of that one spell and massively boost EVERYTHING the armor can do by itself.

As for my own things: I mostly stick to combining two at a time, to be honest. Magitech, Biotech, Biosorcery, Psisorcery, you get the idea. Although, I have been doing some experiments with using Neptunia's Sharicite to fuel cybernetics. It's more that I'm powering people with faith, than actually giving them that divine spark. Haven't found something that would let me properly bridge the gap through industrial means and start manufacturing pantheons though.

I did do something with the Devoted Host (Sword & Sorcery) though. Basic gist of it is I used spiritual/mental/physical surgery to make their Abnormalities (Medaka Box, weird meta thing), Stands (JJBA, bizarre soul thing), Esper Ability (Railgun, strange brain thing) into one ability, followed by creating a new body for all of them using Pixl Shamanism (Paper Mario) and Throne of the Soul (Tales of Symphonia) and my own Fullbring's Caustic Nature (German Hollow Quest) in order to make all of them Fullbringers who use their own body as a focus.

...I have no idea if the whole thing even works. To be honest, I just wanted to combine the parameters of all that shit in regards to versality and power in order to make creating the actual abilities they'd get easier on myself. Also an excuse to use the Sternritter Letters naming scheme since I gave them all Quincy powers with some other GHQ items. Fullbody Fullbring even fills in for Vollständig!
>>
File: laugh1477790473919.webm (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
laugh1477790473919.webm
1MB, 260x260px
>>50514148
>comics universe equivalence question
>>
>>50513769
There's a tvshow called alphas, where one the characters has this power. He throws a coin at a vending machine from about ten feet away and it lands in the slot.

Fuck if I know what his name is, but that's basically what I'm looking for.
>>
For Spyro The Dragon, if you take Drop In, are you forced to be human, or can you still be a dragon?
>>
>>50514148
You see magic do more crazy shit in JLD comics than in YJ cartoons.

>>50514187
Not inaccurate.
>>
>>50513403
>Trying to suggest the cheater to him.
>>
>>50514051
I still owe you a review for it, don't I?

I'll try to do that later tonight, after I get off work.
>>
>>50514215
Hicks, yeah. And they call it hyperkinesis on that show, too. But it's wrong, all the same.
>>
>>50514240
Well shit.
>>
>>50514226
I'm just wondering what some JLD feats are? I've seen YJ and I knew Zatanna was in that, so it was the best reference point I had.
>>
>>50514226
If you pick up Advanced Magic from YJ (at least on par with Zatanna), is it the same as Magical Blood (Start at Zatanna with her potential) from JLD?
>>
>>50514182

>Negima Magic Erebea
I can see this working as a type of "final protocol" when the user has to absolutely destroy everything around them, this can be amazingly dangerous if I hook the armor up to a Quantum utilizing the artificial cosmic cube from Earths Mightiest Heroes thats filled with magical energy. The user surviving isn't that much of an issue, because even if the user dies they can be backed up from my Netsphere. The issue would lie in the soul being harmed
>Magecraft
I actually think this idea can be very interesting, especially if I somehow finaggle a way to allow the symbiote to engrave either a magic crest or many magic circuits into the wearer , I've even been thinking of using Bounded Fields since they could do wonders if I can make the armor a moving bounded field in of itself.
>Devoted Host
Interestingly enough, they are exactly what this armor was created for, I wanted to help them attain more strength since I think they deserve it due to how loyal they are.

What you did with your hosts sounds pretty fucking cool, combining Esper abilties with Stands and Abnormalities sounds amazing. Abnormals being inherently identicle to Espers in nature. The esper abilities can be especially damgerous if you manage to hook them up to the same network and allow them to utilize Multi-Skill.
>>
>>50513674
>>50514215
You could probably wing it with a Brains+Body combo in the Marvel jump.
Venture Bros has something like that too.
>>
>>50514238
Save the review for the actual improved product, which should be posted soon. The New Fe6-7 jump has a lot of differences.
>>
>>50514469
Nah, I just needed a name for it.
>>
>>50514556
Proprioception?
>>
>>50514405
Not that anon, and I didn't make either of them but I'd say no. JLD Zatanna is far and away more powerful than YJ Zatanna. So I'd assume that her JLD tree offers more in terms of power and versatility than her YJ tree.
>>
>>50514405
No, Magical Blood gives you the equivalent to comics Zatanna,who is complete bullshit. The YJ perk only gives you YJ Zatanna's power level which is far lower.
>>
>>50514405
The whole character in media X = same character in media Y does not apply to DC, that would be Marvel and even there it is bullshit.
>>
File: -012 copy.jpg (515KB, 1000x1538px) Image search: [Google]
-012 copy.jpg
515KB, 1000x1538px
>>50514754
Speaking of JLD, I was reading the series and came across this page. "Do as the magic gods command", does that mean she's actually invoking gods to do her magic? Is that how it works?
>>
>>50514898
She is effectively the most powerful magician in the setting second only to the plot device that is Tim Hunter. It wouldn't be unreasonably arrogant for her to be referring to herself with the magic gods comment.
>>
File: EA's contract.png (243KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
EA's contract.png
243KB, 540x721px
>>50514898
>The magic words are just "Get out of my way! Now!" backwards
>>
>>50512579
Naruto with a sufficiently shitty fanfiction and kyuubi chosen.
>>
>>50514960
Her magic is literally just telling the universe what to do backwards.
>>
>>50514960
She's Zatanna: tihs nialpxe t'nia ehs.
>>
>>50514182
Magia Erebea requires you to have accepted your own darkness to start using it. Would that requirement apply to Starro tech as well?
>>
Is the IRC broken for anyone else?
>>
>>50512579
PMD, assuming you either didn't take Pokemon or your starer was Vulpix or similar.
Hero Union BBS, assuming you pick the right sort of generic fantasy world.
Terraformars, even if it's a real waste in that jump
Touhou
Pretty sure one of the characters in Strike Witches has a fox familiar
D&D has a variety, including the Magical Plastic Surgery type
Franken Fran, though that's the Mad Science Plastic Surgery type
Every other jump so long as you're willing to get the right kind of perk to ka-fox your waifu.

>>50514964
I kind of wonder how popular certain lewd fanfics are for that drawback.
>>
>>50515090
I've got mibbit but not kiwi.
>>
>>50515090
Red probably threw another tantrum and banned everybody.
>>
File: Orochimaru grows desperate.jpg (122KB, 570x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orochimaru grows desperate.jpg
122KB, 570x800px
>>50514964
I have a feeling any Kyuubi like that would be super lewd but as long as they aren't pic related it should be fine.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>50515090
Working fine on my end. Using Kiwi at the moment.
>>
>>50514334
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2exij5/respect_zatanna_pc_and_new_52/

>>50514405
I don't remember YJ Zatanna doing much of anything impressive, so I'd say probably not. Maybe I'm misremembering or she'll do something impressive in S3, though.

>>50514898
Yeah, I don't know what that was about. Probably just some weird banter or writing discrepancies.. Zatanna's power is her own, far as I know.

>>50514934
That does seem kind of OOC for her, though.
>>
>>50515222
She looks like a mix of an evil mentor and mother figure.
>>
>>50515264
So would Thousand Master from Negima put you closer to Zatnna or Tim Hunter? I think Marvel said it puts you on par with the equivalent to Negi/Nagi in other magic systems, right?
>>
>>50515222
Who's pic related?
>>
>>50515287
Okay, couple of things here. New 52 Tim's power actually comes from his father, who's an inhuman archangel from another dimension.. So that, combined with the fact that Negi/Nagi aren't the end-all-be-all natural of magical power in Negima – remember, Nodoka actually had more power than Negi before she even new magic was a thing – I'd say it's probably closer to full-potential Zatanna.
>>
>>50515365
Archmage, not archangel dammit.
>>
File: Do that at home - Copy.jpg (551KB, 1278x1182px) Image search: [Google]
Do that at home - Copy.jpg
551KB, 1278x1182px
>>50513349
>>
>>50515055
Not that anon, but you'd probably want to adjust the spell through perks like "I cheat" from JLD and other perks that can help remove or otherwise weaken the requirements for casting certain magics(like perhaps making it a part of code through webmage and then adjusting that code through tech perks). Then take that end product of the spell and utilize Starro Tech to use that end product.
>>
>>50515417
But 4chan is our home.

At least he's not asking about tiny waifus and the perks required to have them survive the inevitable lewdness.
>>
SUPERHOT jump when?
>>
>>50515625
Is there really enough content for a Jump?
>>
>>50515625
Rule one senpai.
>>
>>50515658
A gauntlet, maybe.
>>
>>50515449
Accepting ones own darkness is how Magia Erebea works. It basically turns you into an immortal demon made of darkness that can absorb spells.

>>50515625
Whenever you get off your ass newly named SUPERAnon.
>>
>>50514960
That's how it's always been. It's part of her family's bloodline, it lets them cheat at magic. Zatanna and her father Zatarra are throwbacks to "homo sapiens magi", a sub-species of human that evolved in a magic-saturated environment and find it a lot easier to manipulate magic as a result. The species is mostly extinct on Earth (though there are surviving populations in the various parallel dimensions like Gemworld), but their genetic legacy is one of the reasons why some wizards are stronger than others. Well, I say "genetic", but however their power is inherited has nothing to do with DNA, it's some mystic energy infusion that tends to follow bloodlines or something like that.
>>
>>50515672
Oh really? In that case it probably can't be a technique utilized by Starro Tech, only the user can actually learn it, unless one can somehow reverse engineer the way the skill absorbs magic power I don't see it actually working out.
>>
>>50515728
And this allows her to bully reality into doing whatever she wants it to by speaking backwards.
>>
File: untamed floof.jpg (59KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
untamed floof.jpg
59KB, 540x540px
1 - Pokemon Trainer
>Location:
-Johto
>Age:
>Origin:
-City Life (950)
>Starter:
-Mareep+Mental Bond (750)
>Skills:
-Free Running (750)
-Technician (600)
-Psionics (300)
-Champ in the Making (0)
>Gear:
-Motorcycle (-100)
>Drawbacks:
-Silenced (0)
>>
File: dress up.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
dress up.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>50515825
Flipping through radio stations on the way home late one night I hear an unusual giveaway. One call later to the station reciting 'Buena's Password' back to them I'm informed I've won the grand prize - a whirlwind tour of the omniverse!

I wasn't entirely sure what they meant but suddenly I was not in my car but on a train and everything seemed bigger. I tried to yell out in shock but found my voice had disappeared. Then it felt like a hammer across the head and a swarm of new memories flooded in like zubats fleeing the sun. At my feet something shifted and I felt its woolly body stretch contentedly before a simple, foreign thought floated into my head.
"Home?"
An automatic part of me immediately tried to answer but found itself stifled once more. Instead I followed the path of my easing headache and 'felt' the area around the voice in my mind and thought,
"Not yet, Volt."
The wooly body pushed against my leg and I reached down to pet the soft mareep, a slight strawberry shampoo smell from his last bath made me smile. We sat there as the magnet train flashed past the countryside and eventually began to slow, sliding into a smooth stop at a station. An intercom spoke,
"Now arriving in Goldenrod City, please watch your step and have a nice day!"

We strolled through the crowded platform and then the parking lot till we found my ride, a little electric moped with a bucket seat on the back so Volt could ride without being in his pokeball. With him settled in and my helmet on, I kicked up the stand and rode us towards home.
"Hey Volt," I thought.
"Yes, Adda?"
"Kanto was pretty neat wasn't it?"
"Yep!"
"Yeah it was! But it kinda made me want to see more of Johto, staring out the train window at all the places we've never been in our own region. Do you... do you think we're ready to go on a Journey?"
"YEAH!"
"I thought so too! We'll start packing when we get home! Mom and Dad'll be so excited! Oh and we'll need lots of potions, and oran berries, and everything!"
>>
>>50515801
Oh, she can do it forwards, too. The speaking backwards thing is just a stage illusionist's trick, preserve the wonder of the thing. Her father learned magic from reading Leonardo da Vinci's notebooks, and Leonardo famously wrote backwards as a cipher. So Zatarra got the idea that speaking backwards would be a good way to disguise the fact that his magic was just him telling the world what to do. It doesn't work so well in print, though, makes it pretty obvious what they're really doing.
>>
>>50515842
I assume you wore the pokemaniac style mareep costume all the time.
>>
>>50515853
So if I bought the perk I could just talk normally if I wanted to?
>>
>>50515881
I don't know, I didn't make the jump. Maybe?
>>
Reiterating a question from last thread, and asking some new ones:

What would it take for me to be able to successfully wear Majora's Mask without being taken over, do you think?

Do you believe it to be possible to subvert Father's ritual and instead of the Black Dwarf, have Jumper be the designated one that Truth is sealed into?

and finally: Given how some jumps like Macross have the specification between power armor and legitimate mecha, would you say it's improper to use "mecha imports" in some jumps as "power armor imports"? I... don't want to invest hard in a giant robot - preferring personal-scale combat.
>>
>>50514960
I see you've never heard of Zatanna before
>>
In the Infernals jump is the Scarlet Empress still a regular dragonblooded or an Akuma? It would bring me great pleasure into stealing her out from under TEDs nose as my own Akuma just because its TED. Not really sure what i'd do with her after that though.
>>
>>50516307
Pretty sure Mar said you could use TED's "Marry the Scarlet Empress and make Creation part of Hell in order to break out" plan, so I assume dragonblooded still.
>>
>>50516307
Anon, do I really need to go get the Genie .gif?
>>
File: konasle.png (89KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
konasle.png
89KB, 500x453px
>>50516248
> What would it take for me to be able to successfully wear Majora's Mask without being taken over, do you think?
Technically, Skull Kid never gets completely mind jacked, it just brings out all his dark tendencies. He's still "in control", just a vindictive and awful little bastard who decides to destroy the world because he's bored and lonely.
So you should be fine with some corruption immunity. The one from Once Upon A Time would work just fine, since it explicitly mentions being able to use things that normally have a corrupting influence.
If you want some extra insurance you can just grab My Name Is Jake from Animorphs. It's only 100CP and it makes it so things can't jack control of your body.
That really should be all you need.

> Do you believe it to be possible to
I don't think you'd be able to do that without Father noticing. Hohenheim's subversion didn't actually mess with the base ritual, it just added onto it. That seems like the kind of thing you'd have to physically change the engravings for.
Or you could just, y'know, knock Hohenheim out of the way come crunch time. Pretty sure he has to be standing in a very specific spot when that goes down, if his Man In The Flask backstory is any indication. So if you take his spot, you win.

>>50512393
Russia won WWII in Platoon due to super science, weather control, and rampant magpie-ism, including the Spear of Longinus.
Some people will tell you that it was supposed to be a group effort, but no.

Russia won.
>>
File: konata1.jpg (33KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
konata1.jpg
33KB, 704x396px
>>50516403
> knock Hohenheim out of the way
I mean Father. Knock Father out of the way.

If you knock Hohenheim out of the way and take HIS spot, you just get front row seats to the apocalypse. Bring popcorn.
>>
>>50516307
No canon answer on whether she is or not, so you can decide for yourself.

If you don't go for the continuity drawback, you might arrive before she becomes one either way. Not entirely sure on the timeline of her disappearing and the first Infernals.

Also... Start a new Dynasty? I dunno, anon.

>>50516331
Also said there's no guarantee of it working (corrupting all of Creation and especially the Blessed Isle is pretty hard)... But yeah, you could use the same general plan.
>>
File: 1326487-bigthumbnail.jpg (158KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
1326487-bigthumbnail.jpg
158KB, 450x359px
So since it turned out mostly alright last time I am going to try this again. I am looking for suggestions on jumps to add to my list of jumps to roll to take. I have seven slots. Again I caution it may take me a bit to get through them.
>>
>>50516630
Kung Fury?
>>
>>50516630
Star Wars: Original Trilogy
>>
>>50516630
Tales of Phantasia? Wasn't sure if you did that one yet. If not, Disgaea.
>>
Is there a wardrobe item/attachment that adds a copy of every outfit you've ever seen to it?
>>
>>50516630
Order of the Stick?
Kim Possible?
Twilight?
>>
>>50516645
I did that one a while ago but I appreciate the suggestion anyways.
>>50516651
>>50516668
I haven't taken any of those yet so I'll go ahead and add all 3 to the list

I really need to make a list of jumps I have taken and post a link to it if I do this again.
>>
>>50516776
>I did that one a while ago but I appreciate the suggestion anyways.
Fair enough.

Dragonlance or Shadowrun then?
>>
>>50515853
Man, all this talk of magic, makes me excited for MCU part 2. Or as the Ancient One said, "Programs of reality".
>>
>>50516744
All 3 added
>>50516811
I am afraid I did Dragonlance already but I'll certainly add Shadowrun to the list. Well that's 7 any further will be saved for later.
>>
>>50516630
Ragnarok Online
>>
>>50516900
Thank you for the suggestion but I have already done that one.
>>
>>50512393
>Did you Tactically nuke mount doom to help the fellowship?
Wouldn't that just make it harder to reach?
>>
>>50516630
touhou
>>
>>50516939
Maybe the logic is "if I remove the rest of the volcano it will be easier to get to the bit where you throw the ring in".
>>
File: 1475558427359.png (660KB, 698x840px) Image search: [Google]
1475558427359.png
660KB, 698x840px
>>50512393
In Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I was involved in several of the major crisis events, including Thanos and Galactus. I didn't provide much of anything in terms of tech (that's my companion's job), but I often provided magical aid and acted as one of the heavier hitters. Enough so that Galactus made it a priority to remove me from the field once he saw I was present, which resulted in me needing to run away. This wasn't the capstone, so the heroes generally had things under wraps without me - I just sped things up.

As far as actual wars-wars go? Not many. I don't think it counts, but Maleficient actually diverted all of her resources from fighting Sora to fight me instead. I had killed her in Disney Princess, she swore vengeance, so I had to deal with hordes of Heartless and a powered up Mistress of All Evil.

It resulted in a huge magical duel that looked like a Disney Acid trip to onlookers. She actually devoted so much time and resources to fighting me that she was completely blindsided by Sora showing up at her doorstep.
>>
>>50512393
I killed a man before he started a war, if that counts.
>>
>>50516998
Makes sense to me. "Tactical" nuclear warheads are usually around 50 kilotons at most. That's not so much as to remove the mountain entirely, just blast away the top layer.
>>
>>50512393
I once turned nearly everyone involved with or complacent with the Holocaust into lesbian little girls of varying ethnicity.
>>
>>50517098
>Jumpers, Because We Can™
>>
>>50512393
There's this thing in Gundam where the people who live in space tend to be huge assholes and refuse to admit it, always portraying themselves as the victim despite constantly causing massive destruction to civilian population centers. Zeon, for example, murdered three billion people in the first week of the One Year War. The first week, they only got worse from there. So I tend to put all my Jumper-borne charisma and social manipulation powers towards making the most effective propaganda campaigns possible, made all the more effective for them being complete truth. I've got some perks that make it impossible to deny it when I'm telling the truth, very effective. My aim with these is to make it so that there's no way anyone can go "Muh ideals, SEIG ZEON!" honestly. Won't stop the real assholes from keeping at it, but at least it will keep them from getting recruits to go along with them. If they want to conquer the world they can admit they're the villains of the story and deal with the consequences of that, no more pretending theirs is a noble cause.
>>
>>50517098
That's like 40% of the story of Cross Ange. Throw in some giant robots and DRAGONs (not dragons, mind you, despite them being giant fire-breathing winged lizards) and you've got that show more or less exactly.
>>
Since people were talking about the fanfic drawback in the Naruto Jump as a way to get foxgirl Kyuubi I went back and took a look at it and found this line.

>You may not choose a crossover fic or anything that increases the world's power level
dramatically

I found it funny considering how bullshit the powerlevels got at the end of the series.
>>
>>50517148
I know that makes me sound like Tera, but the difference is I know I'm not a good person. I just mostly target worse people.
>>
>>50512393
I actually made the Empire win against Japan in GATE. You know, endless armies of summons are still strong enough to fuck with modern military, specially when you can mass produce ones that can slice tanks in half.
>>
"Femto, I've come for you! Eris prism blaster!" The newly anointed hand of god exploded. Void stared, Ubik's scratched his head, Slan moaned. The demons stopped in their tracks as a wall of rainbow light cut apart the ground in front of them.

"I am the warrior of change swept in by the winds of justice! Sailor Eris is here!" The Band of the Hawk stared at the teenager in a miniskirt standing on top of the terrifying hand that had sprouted from the ground. "Evil cannot last before me, it has no chance of victory!" The girl spread her legs into a wide stance and made a strange symbol with her hand.

"She knows we can see up her skirt tight?" Corkus whispered to the soldier next to him who was trying to hide the piss from when the demons had charged.

"I'm not telling her." Corkus nodded to the intelligent young man. Meanwhile at the top of the hand Griffith had appeared covered only by conveniently placed lighting effects.

"I won't let you get away from justice that easily. Although I understand the events leading to this have been terrible for you Sailor Eris cannot allow someone who betrays there friends off that easy. Take this THERAPY BLAST!"

In that moment Guts promised to himself he would never eat mushrooms his men picked for him again.
>>
>>50517199
>Helping the Empire win
>Not conquering and ruling both worlds as a god
>>
>>50517186
Yeah, it's been a source of minor amusement among fanfiction critiques (which is itself a very minor field, but bear with me) for a while now that endgame Naruto is much stronger than your average Naruto In Name Only self-insert. You know, the guy who the shitty fanfiction author insists is who Naruto would be if he wasn't so incompetent and was dark and serious like he should be, and as a result has a trillion bloodlines and awesome summons and mastered his demon's power and all that nonsense. And he'd get his ass kicked by actual end of series Naruto. I love that fact.
>>
>>50517186
Most edgy Super!Naruto fics have him end up significantly weaker then the canon Naruto. Like if you can't fart down mountains by the end of that show no one will take you seriously.
>>
>>50517186
Yeah, but it's not the Exalted/Scion/Nobilis/In Nomine.

Still, most of what that drawback is useful for is if your favorite waifu only exists in fanon or you want some specific guy to start where you can get at them in a legitimate looking fashion.

That and magical realm fanfics. All sorts of magical realm fanfics.
>>
>>50517218
I have also repeatedly turned /pol/ into furries and cartoon ponies.
>>
File: angry magnus.jpg (134KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
angry magnus.jpg
134KB, 601x500px
>>50517217
I have no use of a world where today's Japan can win against the US, China and Russia at the same time in an intelligence war, nor one when FUCKING FURRIES are running around without proper purging.

I just gave the power to the idiotic prince and watched both worlds burn. And then closed the gate before it broke the time-stream of both worlds. Which resulted into an even huger chaos.
>>
>>50517218
Actual /pol/ shit
>>
>>50517246
Think of it this way.
America still won the war in the pacific in a world where Japan wank is infinite.
>>
>>50514107
Ascendant is canonically a mortal being ascended to the plane of a god, but not quite. You take on the visage of an animal. Think Egyptian gods. Sorta like a demigod but better.

Aspects are rather vague, but from what I was able to gather, they are the collected sapience of a celestial body (moon, sun or stars) and take the body of those that climbed Mt Targon if they prove themselves worthy.

So I guess Ascension is the poor mans god and Aspect is the shiny alien interstellar being of (limited) COSMIC POWER.
>>
>>50517199
Honestly, that's one of the parts about GATE's curbstomp JSSDF-wank that frustrates me the most. Like, fine, I can accept that modern weapons cut down the Empire soldiers and orcs and goblins and all that like they were so much wheat. That makes sense, machine guns trump Roman armor. But the dragons or demons or whatever? Those should actually be a challenge. Those are something no real world military has any experience with, you have room to make them something deadly so you can actually have an interesting fight with them.
>>
>>50517246
It's reactions like this that make sure I go along with plans to ensure the health of the local versions of certain noted artists whenever I'm in a "just like real life but X jump".
>>
File: amphy dress up.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
amphy dress up.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>50515842
1.5 - Warehouse
>Utilities:
Electricity (140)
Plumbing (130)
Heat/AC (120)
ForceWall (100)
>Structures:
Shelving (100)
Housing (80)
Workshop (70)
Medbay (50)
>Miscellanious:
Free Space (20)
Loft (10)
Food Supply (0)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
On the eve of the tenth anniversary in Johto, a letter was waiting for me at the local Pokemon Center. The on-duty Nurse Joy handed it to me, said that a courier had dropped it off. Intrigued I opened it and it contained but a short note and a ticket.
"If you choose, the train is leaving in the morning to take you further on your Grand Prize tour. Please board before 10:00 am."

I felt a sudden surge of that strange radio message a decade ago, an echo of memory. It seemed almost unreal after everything me and Volt had gone through, gaining badges at most of the gyms in the region and exploring the wilds of the world. Yet here was proof in my hands it was real.
The walk back to my ride (barely recognizable anymore after several changes of the electric motor, bigger tires, new body parts, and other work that had left it more akin to an electric dirt bike with a second seat on the back for Volt) was somehow heavy. Could I leave this world? Could I leave my best friend behind? My family? The whole world? Again? Volt must have felt my apprehension as he spoke into our shared mind bubble,
"Is something wrong?"
I sighed, "Yeah. You remember all those memories of another world I shared years ago?"
"Yes, other life stuff."
"Well, I think another world is ahead. And I'm scared. I don't want to leave everything behind again!"
He leaned in his head and nestled the gem against my neck and answered, "You don't have to leave everything behind. I'll be with you."
I felt tears drip down my face and wrapped my arms around my friend and in a quiet voice, a whisper of thought I made up my mind.

"Ok. Lets go."

>>50515869
Of course not! Volt evolved and I kept the costume 'current'.

Anyways, someone tell me a good jump #2
>>
>>50515271
You can't get any better than that
>>
File: Super scared.png (91KB, 232x245px) Image search: [Google]
Super scared.png
91KB, 232x245px
>>50517275
>>
>>50517314
Dark Souls
>>
>>50517314
Slime Rancher.
>>
>>50517314
PMD, so we can get the inevitable sexual tension over with. Or not, whichever.
>>
File: ANSWER IS CAT.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ANSWER IS CAT.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>50517307
In 2016 of Youtube jump, no celebrities died!
>>
>>50517314
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
>>
>>50517314
Gravity Falls. Grab the twins and start up your own interdimensional Mystery Inc! Plus you can import Volt as a Mystery Twin.
>>
File: Eagletime.jpg (225KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Eagletime.jpg
225KB, 700x525px
>>50517275
Dear god what kind of ultra america are we dealing with?
>>
>>50517293
True that, have some mages shoot some fire balls or something, blow up some tanks, stop being boring!
>>
>>50517293
Didn't they make the fire dragon stronk af? I recall that they had to resort to latent elf magic to kill it, as apposed to bullets tickling it.
>>
File: grl oath.jpg (16KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
grl oath.jpg
16KB, 500x375px
Have you ever taken an oath, Jumpers?
>>
>>50517246
One thing that I actually do like about GATE is that it's the least furry and most waifu-bait of the beastmen races that are the most evil and reviled. Like, the Warrior Bunnies look just like sexy human women but with Playboy Bunny ears. Everyone fucking hates them, because they worship the local death goddess and routinely raid the Empire for women to sacrifice and men to rape to death. So three years ago the Empire rolled in to their territory, and killed or enslaved pretty much all of them. And then the Japanese see the bunny-girl slaves and think they must be these poor mistreated things that never deserved it, proof of how awful the Empire is. All the while their queen is plotting to destroy the world, using the Japanese as patsies to do it. I love it.
>>
>>50517398
They bombed the shit out of it.

A good anti-tank rocket could kill it if it hit it on the heart or the head.
>>
>>50517398
No, they killed it with rocket launchers and C4. Magic was used, but only to detonate the C4 with electrical magic since the detonators got fucked up.
>>
File: C&Callies.jpg (409KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C&Callies.jpg
409KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>50517426
Given the wank in that series, I'm like 50% sure Magical Superior Japanese Master Race Dick will cure her of that urge.
>>
>>50517405
"In the name of Eris I will punish you!" *Poses*
>>
>>50517398
They blew the arm off of one with an RPG, I think they killed it by filling its lair with high explosives.
>>
File: Pakura.png (1MB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pakura.png
1MB, 1916x1080px
Jumpers, have you ever had a character you wanted waifu that was originally deceased in setting before your arrival? How did you resolve to fix the issue of them being dead as a doorstop?
>>
>>50517478
Oh, probably. But for now, at least, I get to laugh at how Itami being a huge dumb otaku is causing him to understimate the greatest threat to him.
>>
>>50516947
sorry but I have already done that one as well. I am making a list and putting it on Pastebin so this will be easier, next time.
>>
>>50517447
Hips and tits aside, that looks like a dude.
>>
>>50517275
You mean like Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry?
>>
File: 1480706389573.png (405KB, 863x486px) Image search: [Google]
1480706389573.png
405KB, 863x486px
>>50517489
True Resurrection spell.
>>
File: 1437196569191.jpg (77KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1437196569191.jpg
77KB, 960x639px
Is Anon Heart around? I had a question about Anima.
>>
>>50516630
Eclipse Phase.
>>
>>50517489
Well, resurrection magic is a thing. Though in Pakura's case I don't think we know when she died, just that it was before the Fourth Ninja War. All we know about her backstory is anime-only filler, just don't count that as canon and you're fine to say she's still alive at the time you enter.
>>
>>50517489
I simply revived them. Fairly simple.
>>
>>50517514
Yeah, we call them women.
>>
>>50517489
I can use will manifestation with the Rinnegan so I just make a black Zetsu and give it my eyes to resurrect people with.
>>
>>50517489
>What is "A bag full of Scrolls of True Resurrection".
If they've been dead too long for that it's time for some kind of time bullshit. Or possibly just make like Lezard Valeth and jam her soul in a new body.
>>
>>50517489
Why would you resurrect before making them your waifu?
slannesh intensifies
>>
>>50517540
Nah. >>50517447 has a serious case of man face.
>>
The question is: once you've resurrected one person, why stop?
>>
>>50517293
As always I find Gate amusing. It's huge maxwank Japan, but even with the author fellating them constantly he still has to make the setting an iron age fantasy world with next to no actual magic on the side of the opponent to make it plausible for wank JSDF to not lose anyway. You can tell a lot about a work by the quality of its antagonists, and Gate has really awful antagonists.
>>
File: Invincible Shinji.gif (2MB, 471x247px) Image search: [Google]
Invincible Shinji.gif
2MB, 471x247px
Who's your favorite person to fuck with using your great powers?
>>
>>50517542
Black Zetsu can't do that on its own, though. It needed to possess a body to use the Rinnegan. So the plan still works, you just need to add an extra step of implanting the Rinnegan into someone before having your Zetsu take them over.
>>
>>50517572
Yeah, a significant women do, anon. At least when they don't suffer from Androgynous Anime Face Syndrome.
>>
>>50517593
Casting times are a bitch.
>>
>>50513985
Technically, the Power Of Dominance perk from Castlevania would prevent such powers from (completely) working on you, since your soul absolutely can't be harmed without your consent.

But as they might still "non-exist" the rest of you, I'd also grab a one-up perk just to be on the safe side.
>>
>>50517600
I can probably get a brainless clone with a chakra system recipe off Orochimaru.
>>
>>50517405
I am HIGHLY tempted to fake being a gray lantern, show up in a DC verse and just be a bum on the Watchtower for ten years.
>>
>>50517598
Usually it's not specific people, but a lot. Like humans in Elfen Lied.
>>
>>50517608
>Yeah, a significant women do, anon.
Huh?
>>
>>50517671
Elfen Lied is the one where they're massive dicks to people who can kill them with thoughts for no reason right?
>>
>>50517598
>>50517671
I favor diabolical masterminds, especially the traitorous kind. The game is to see how long they can keep their pokerface on as their plans repeatedly fail in inexplicable ways.
>>
What jump has best America?
>>
>>50517705
Metal Wolf Chaos. But only while RICHARD HAWK is in charge.
>>
>>50517705
Metal Wolf Chaos
>>
>>50517705
Just build your own America by going to the Civilization Jump.
>>
>>50517705
Independence Day. It has President Bill Pullman.
>>
>>50517598
Does "any politician dumb enough to publicly ask for a sign from god" count?

Also, picking random people in the local equivalent of 4chan CYOA threads whose choices I can fulfill and doing so in such a way that they can't deny being into whatever that is.
>>
>>50517598
Overly edgy fanfiction characters. I've retained fanfic drawbacks for pretty much my entire chain just so I can fuck with these people. There's actually one character that I'm tempted to make a jump just to fuck with. The fanfic he's in is a huge one that diverges wildly from canon, so it would be covered under the same clause as things like German Hollow Quest or Magical Girl Noir Quest. I just really want to spend a good ten to forty years (that's the longest I could justify making the jump be for) screwing with this guy as he keeps trying to make me fear and respect his edginess only for me to magically undo every action he takes. Kill a guy? Oh, he came back from the dead. Rape someone? They don't remember it and there's no physical evidence it happened. Nuke a city? Yeah, the bomb just bounced off, it was the weirdest thing. Betray humanity to the alien elder things coming to eat our minds? Wouldn't you know it, but they all died on the way from their home planet. Guess you're just going to have to keep trying, Zach.
>>
>>50517725
>an eternal magoscience fueled Jacksonian Republic
Fund it.
>>
>>50517731
Is that on the drive?
>>
>>50517721
RIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>50517700
It's more that diclonius have invisible limbs that they have difficulty controlling at first, and they move at such speed they can bisect humans. Because of this inherent danger, they are killed at birth or locked up in a lab for experimentation.

They're tangible, not psychic
>>
>>50517767
Should be, I thought Alaskanon called it done.
>>
>>50517771
MMMMMIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCHHHHHHHAAAAAEEEEELLLLLL!!!!!one1!one
>>
>>50517741
>a sign from god
Impersonating the One Upstairs is one thing I'd never dare as a Jumper. I know how these stories end.
>>
>>50517705
>that pic
Funny thing: The Apollo spacecraft were built with imperial units but all the math for them was done in SI. I'm not sure why they did it that way, but all of the calculations in the flight computer were in meters and just converted to imperial for the displays.
>>
>>50517788
I don't see why. People have been impersonating God for thousands of years without any backlash, there's no reason for things to go wrong now.
>>
>>50517700
Yes.

To be fair though the people that can kill with thoughts usually also kill a bunch of people who were not dicks to them as well. So both sides are equally wrong.
>>
>>50517788
Same. Helps that, aside from Supernatural, every "God" I've met could smite me without even a glance if they really wanted to.
>>
>>50516248
Unless it says otherwise, I'm pretty sure mecha imports need mecha. Sometimes they expand for vehicles but I don't think any really take into account personal scale armour.
>>
>>50517839
Tropes, obviously. Also, doing it in a jump where the gods would slap your shit in over it, I guess.
>>
>>50517873
Well, sure, in jumps where the gods have an active presence it's silly. But even in those it tends to work out fairly well about half the time.
>>
>>50515853
And even if she can do it forwards, I can imagine another pair of reasons for not doing it that way: it helps her focus on her intended result and it avoids accidental magic.
>>
Easy ressurection that's not d&d?
>>
>>50517913
Overlord. I mean, it's basically D&D, but what easier and less costly.
>>
>>50517913
Overlord.
>>
>>50517913
Magicka
>>
>>50517897
I believe that has been brought up in the comics, actually. It helps her focus if she knows "this is the normal talk, siht si eht cigam lkat".
>>
>>50516833
MCU part 2? You mean the new Dr Strange movie, a sequel to that, or another movie?
>>
>>50517926
Does Overlord magic have material components?
>>
>>50517860
Every "God" or every "god"? Because he's still pretty powerful in terms of fictional "gods".
>>
>>50517945
MCU jump is getting a sequel.
>>
>>50516403
>>50516427
>My Name Is Jake
>Black-Hearted whatsit

Hmm, just read both of these - should both be good. Thanks!

>Knock Father out of the way.

... And here I was making it more complicated than necessary

>>50517865

Fucking...

Power armor is cool too, damn it!
>>
>>50517913
The Sims?
>>
>>50517963
"God". Lower case "gods" can be weak or strong, but "God" tends to be pretty stronk in most works of fiction where he's around.
>>
>>50517972
>Power armor is cool too, damn it!
Sure, but if you want to upgrade it you should go to jumps about power armor, not jumps about giant robots.
>>
>>50518004
>you should go to jumps about power armor

There's barely any of those anon.

Can count them, legitimately, on one hand.
>>
>>50517767
>>50517776
Not finished yet, this semester has been killing me, fuck accounting and statistics.

The Resistance Alien section had a split reaction last time, some liked it and others said to make it an optional attachment.

Leave suggestions if you want to, I'll read them AFTER I SHOVEL HALF A FOOT OF SNOW.
>>
>>50518025
Well, I don't know what to tell you, then. I mean, I guess you could just get engineering perks and upgrade your armor yourself instead of relying on CP purchases. That's an option, there are plenty of jumps that have power armor even if they don't have upgrades for them. Just steal tech from them, integrate it yourself.
>>
>>50517598
Edgelord characters, or the general emo brooding types at least, I love to mess around by turning all their clothes bright yellow and putting hug me signs on their backs when their not looking. Like shippuden Sasuke or the denizens of Nazarick.

All around dicks or people use to their actions having no consequences like the Greek?Roman Gods in multiple universes. Except for Disney Hercules of course.

Romans as well, I just think that their empire was full of dicks. In petty spite I dyed all of the clothes of the entire Roman camp neon pink in Percy Jackson. Yes even the ghosts.
>>
>>50517528
saved
>>
>>50517980
For me or for others?
>>
>>50517598
>Shinji is in the Gate of Babylon
>Everything in the Gate is a treasure of humanity
Gilgamesh knows whats up.
>>
>>50518062
Shippuden Sasuke is like at his least broody except for right after he killed his brother. He's more just not giving any fucks about anything but Itachi and then being crazy and then wanting to end the fucked up ninja system stuff. He's way more broody in part one and has some pretty decent reasons to be most of the time.
>>
>>50518062
Pink was actually a popular color in Roman times. The legionnaires would probably object to you using so much of it in such a bright shade, but no more than they would you using any bright color in such a large amount. They'd prefer some nice accents of pink, maybe in the form of sashes or rose quartz jewelry. Ancient Romans were metrosexual as all fuck.
>>
>>50518109
Easy self-resurrection isn't really a thing except during specific jumps. There's plenty of things that end up preventing the death, but aside from one-ups there's not so much that will help you if you're actually getting yourself killed.

>>50518176
>as all fuck
Including the fuck.
>>
>>50518149
It's a bit hard to tell the passage of time due to how long the final arcs get dragged out, but I'm fairly certain that Sasuke's uber-broody crazy period only lasts a couple weeks at most. For the most part he's actually a pretty decent guy, outside of a few psychotic breakdowns during which he made decisions that he had trouble backing down from once he was lucid. So you know, just give the poor guy some mood stabilizers and he'll be fine.
>>
>>50518176
"Your colors are clashing."
"You need to accessorize with that power armor."
"What moron did your hair last?"
And that's how Rome became a fashion jump.
>>
File: shield.jpg (66KB, 330x220px) Image search: [Google]
shield.jpg
66KB, 330x220px
Where can I get the best force fields/warding spells?
>>
>>50518208
Basically Sasuke is a dude who is in way deeper shit then he thinks and whenever he finds the bottom it gets worse. Also his batshit crazy phase was like a week tops.
>>
>>50518025
>Can count them, legitimately, on one hand.
Lemme try

Most of the modern Kamen Riders are typically some sort of power armor and Symphogears are also another form of power armor.... EDF Wing Diver armor too i guess?

Shit you're right you can count them on like 1 hands.

What other settings exist with good power armor focus
>>
>>50518214
Would vectors from Railgun do that?
>>
>>50518242
Earth's Mightiest Heroes if only because of Stark and those associated with him.
>>
>>50518249
How would you get those.
>>
>>50518242
Girls und Panzer lets you shift it from Tank driving to any kind of combat vehicle doesn't it? Would that work?
>>
>>50517829
The imperial system evolved as humans measured the human-scale world around them (size of crop fields, weight of trade goods, horses required to pull a load, weather changes, etc) while the metric system was designed in response to the need to make calculating scientific interactions between different units of physics (distance, mass, power, temperature, etc) simpler without (too much) human-comprehension loss.
>>
>>50518214
JLD, Nanoha, or git gud with Dresden magic.
>>
>>50518262
Go to A Certain Scientific Railgun and choose vectors.
>>
>>50518249
SB + Yuriko?
>>
>>50518285
That's Accelerator's power, mang. Not on offer.
>>
>>50518242
>>50518252
>>50518265

Macross has a Power Armor option in the customization section.
>>
>>50518266
Yes, I'm aware. It's still just odd that they'd go through that extra step. The majority of NASA's work in designing the landers were in imperial. Hell, the thrust was still calculated in pounds. It was just in the landing calculations that it was metric. You'd think it would have added unnecessary complexity. Then again, there was a lot of unnecessary complexity in the Apollo landing computers already, probably no one even noticed.
>>
>>50518287
What?
>>
>>50518298
Maybe he's thinking of God of Motion (level 5 telekinesis)?
>>
>>50517913
WoW
>>
>>50518287
Yeah
>>
>>50518242
Legacy of the Aldenata has some pretty good power armor.
>>
>>50518329
Forgot to add get your accelerato sacrificial bestowment. DUURRRR
>>
>>50518309
Get the Yuriko companion (fem Accelerator) and then have her give you her power with Sacrificial Bestowment.
>>
>>50517950
Not really, AoG seem to cast most spells without anything other than mana. Ressurecting an NPC cost him like 10 Million gold or something. Which is probably nothing, considering how powerful his guild was.
>>
>>50518323
That's still not Accel's power, just good telekinesis.
>>
>>50518358
Heh. That makes me think of Overlord magic as a combination of D&D (verbal and somatic) and MoM (spend gold from your treasury for big spells).
>>
>>50518355
You can't get Yuriko, though?
>>
>>50518479
Despite being crossed out the jump maker has stated that it's a valid option.
>>
>>50518387
You forget that D&D also requires money and expensive components for its huge spells. Resurrection costs Diamonds, remember.
Also there are epic-level spells that can require large gold sacrifices, too.

Which is why Ring of Elru is OP. You can make an over-tier/Epic level spell that normally requires 10 million XP and 100 million gold for ultra powerful effect, then just use your daily "cast any one spell for free" ability.
Great way to make money, too. Cast something like an 'XP to Treasure' spell and make it free.
>>
>>50518304
And so will MCU Part 2.
>>
>>50518542
Hell yes.
>>
File: 1388343741049.jpg (73KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1388343741049.jpg
73KB, 900x675px
>>50518542
>that spoiler
I'm a sucker for customization.
>>
>>50517527
I can answer, if you're still on.
>>
>>50518542
Red is a high tier waifu.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg (56KB, 343x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 9.jpg
56KB, 343x693px
New laptop.... am I still coming up as me?
>>
File: Excited.gif (1MB, 493x365px) Image search: [Google]
Excited.gif
1MB, 493x365px
>>50518542
>>
>>50518608
Everything seems fine.
>>
>>50518598
Considering she's stacked every pretty perk in the chain, you probably won't even last until she gets all her clothes off.
>>
>>50518608
No, you're coming up as Evil Gauntlet.
>>
>>50518631
I wonder if she has to avoid reflective surfaces so she doesn't end up Narcissusing herself or if she has sufficient willpower perks to avoid that.
>>
Reminder! Lemons are the best fruit.

Fight me.
>>
>>50518542
>And so will MCU Part 2.
YESSS.

Damnit, and here I thought I'd be content with buying Ghostrider and magic stuff.
>>
>>50518658
Agreed.
>>
File: 1464835573586.jpg (101KB, 1032x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464835573586.jpg
101KB, 1032x720px
>>50518242
Metroid will have it.

Once I get to it.
>>
>>50518658
Why would I fight you for being right?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>50518635
Ah I see... It's my Trip that I'm worried about. Is it coming up right?
>>
>>50518631
Has red hit up Harvest Moon for that broken beauty multiplier?
>>
File: best.jpg (18KB, 287x280px) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
18KB, 287x280px
>>50518658
You'll get no arguments from me, anon.
>>
>>50518542
Damn. Are we going to be able to save CP from part 1 to spend in 2?
>>
>>50518691
Based on 4plebs, yes.
>>
File: 225893_13450972_lz.jpg (32KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
225893_13450972_lz.jpg
32KB, 600x392px
>>50518658
>>
>>50518658
Tomatoes are pretty good.
>>
>>50518691
Hey Gaunlet, what would happen if you tried to resurrect someone you used Merging+Aspect Manifestation on?
>>
>>50518588
Would it be possible to add the races that the Nephilim came from (i.e. the ones from chapter 22 of the core rulebook) to the racial selection list?

The book does say travel between the worlds is possible.
>>
>>50518658
Limes though.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
Cool Beans! Now I'm off to do some IRL stuff. Samurai Deeper Kyo Update some time tomorrow.
>>
>>50518658
There's a reason why Kaito only became tolerable around the time he got his lemon upgrade. And why the good doctor Warren Statesman is so lovable despite being such a bastard.
>>
>Power of Dominance (800 CP) - Any time you slay an inhuman creature, you may attempt to gain mastery over its soul.

What does this actually entail? Is it basically just soul-based summon magic?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>50518727
I'll be off after this but this ones easy. Depends on the mechanic of the rez.
>>
>>50518737
Limes are just lemons with a green paint job.
>>
>>50518763
You get its powers basically.
>>
>>50518736
... I honestly cannot remember what reason I had for not having them in there, so sure, why not? It might take me a while though, since I'm busy studying for finals right now.
>>
>>50518763
In the game, you get to cast a spell based on the creature. So a basilisk might let you shoot a petrification beam, or a skeleton monster might make your bones stronger, or stuff like that. Some of the spells are summons, though not many. Some are even transformations, turning you into the monster you killed.
>>
>>50518763
You can either summon the creature as your slave, or use it's powers directly.
>>
>>50518763
It's based of the guy from Aria of Sorrow. Eat me and take their power.
>>
>>50518745
>>50518770
Heya Gaunlet. Have you seen the last GHQ update?

Bounts Soon TM
>>
File: 1477279226651.jpg (21KB, 245x262px) Image search: [Google]
1477279226651.jpg
21KB, 245x262px
>>50518598
>>50518631
No. NO. STAHP. NO BULLY.

>>50518669
Nope. Magic will be a capstone booster too, which grants large boosts to certain branches of magic.

>>50518695
...maybe.

>>50518699
No, but. You can always choose to save your drawbacks from Part 1 and get extra CP that way. So if you got 800CP in drawbacks, you can keep them for Part 2 and get 400CP extra to spend.
>>
Anyone doing Lupin?
>>
What do you think the various Optimus's would do if I hacked their bases systems to start playing 'you got the touch' when he walk into the room?
>>
>>50518834
>...maybe.

So how do you live with all the laundry bills people rack up looking at you?
>>
Is there any out of jump means to boost growth rate of esper powers from railgun?
>>
Who would be interested in a Bone jump?
Stupid rat creatures.
>>
>>50518872
Enhanced Mastery or Complete Arsenal powers tuned to training maybe?
>>
>>50518885
Lewd.
>>
>>50518872
Given that they're a combination of believing your personal worldview is true and committing math really hard, perks that help those should help.
>>
>>50518834
>which grants large boosts to certain branches of magic.
Eh... What exactly do you mean?
>>
>>50518885
Yes!
>>
>>50518885
I would, if only because I love the characters.
>>
>>50518839
Tonks but then they died.
>>
>>50518872
Awakening or Fate has a perk to help you boost your growth rate, I believe.
>>
How strong are Oni/fast are Tengu in Touhou?
>>
>>50518779
Cool, thanks!
>>
File: 4dSphere01.gif (1MB, 285x257px) Image search: [Google]
4dSphere01.gif
1MB, 285x257px
>>50518680
Hell yes! Jumper suit activate!

>Okay Jumper, we'll have to activate our Ball mode to get through these tubes. You go first.
>*Jumper suit activates*
>W-what the hell!? How is that shape even rolling!?
>Forgot I upgraded the Ball mode to transform the suit into a 3-Sphere.
>>
>>50518917
Very
>>
>>50518909
I thought it was Fujiko.
>>
>>50518917
Touhou characters take a while to get around Gensokyo but then dodge actual sunlight shot at them. Basically who the fuck knows.
>>
>>50518865
They aren't my laundry bills.

>>50518899
Well, stuff like your enchantments are a lot better/can create sentient Relics, or a straight-up boost to 'control' spells you cast like when Strange was trying to run away and Kaecilius just went 'lol infinite hallway', or other kinds of boosts. Making you a skilled expert in them.
>>
>>50518917
Everyone in Touhou is literally omnipotent. So as they need to be.
>>
>>50518970
It's still pretty awkward when the reporter falls over grunting loudly.
>>
>>50518970
>Making you a skilled expert in them.
So things that could theoretically be learned in time?
>>
In Adventure Time I picked Elemental Monarch (Fire) and Archmage. I want a wizard specialty to complement Elemental Monarch, but fire is ubiquitous throughout the chain. Is plasma or thermal manipulation (kind of thermal-kinesis) overpowered? Don't want Abracadaniel's powers.
>>
Jump # 127 Twilight
Staring Location: Voltera, Tuskany, Italy
Background: New Student (0)

Perks:
*Enlightened (0)
*Student Identification (0)
*Really Nice Chest (100)
*Fast Learner (150, Discount)
*Be(ll)autiful (300, Discount)
*Our Monsters are the same (600)

Equipment
*Exchange Program (150, Discount)

Drawbacks:
*Shirt Aversion (+100)
*Valturi (+200)

Companions

All 8 chosen Companions
Background: Mythbuster
Perks:
*Occult Knowledge
*Really Nice Chest
*Anti-Vampire

(Well, not exactly up on the lore here but…)

Ok so Arcueid was not amused to find out about the vampires here… I made the mistake of showing her the movies. Usually she likes all sorts of movies even bad ones but she felt this was making fun of Vampires. So I was hoping to stay away from any vampires .

Apparently somewhere the Valturi at that moment came to sense great danger from us. A few days later we were attacked by a Valturi assassin. He was tough… he fought well and there wasn’t too much left after Arcuied got finished. Unfortunately she decided that was a declaration of war.

Seeing where this was going I reluctantly managed to track the Valturi to their home where we found an Army waiting for us. Apparently they sensed we were coming. It did not help them. It did not help them at all.

We were getting ready for a fight but Arcueid told us to stand back and the ground under the army and the building opened up and they all fell in to a river of lava. I guess being a true ancestor, Epic level druid, and child of Gaia adds up to some pretty horrific power when combined with a Norito.

After that we encountered a few more vampires who were mercilessly torn limb from limb. After that we remarkably found no more vampires… anywhere. We would find traces that they had been there but they would always have long since escaped. After a while we stopped bothering to look for them. Arcueid seemed satisfied and I was a little relieved. I kind of felt bad for them.
>>
>>50518959
>dodge actual sunlight
U wot.
>>
>>50518834
>You can always choose to save your drawbacks from Part 1 and get extra CP that way. So if you got 800CP in drawbacks, you can keep them for Part 2 and get 400CP extra to spend.
Neat. I like this.
>>
>>50518970
Wait, we'll be able to pull off the "bend space outside of the mirror dimension" shit that he was sucking off Dormammu to do?
>>
>>50518872
Take one of the many vore-powered powers perks. Get a sample of esper DNA. Grow espers and eat them regularly.
>>
>>50519052
"An artificial sun, bombarding you with photons."
Subterranean Animism

You have to dodge through a spell card made out of sunlight.
>>
>>50518999
...theoretically? I mean if we were to go by that argument, there's a lot of things that can be learned over time that you don't need to buy. But you buy it because it gives you that capability right there. Plus if you note the prior post, it gives you a boost in power/aptitude regarding those branches. Another path is due to what Aida did in Agents of Shield. I swear they're becoming more like SCP every day.

Not really sure what to tell you. You could just go without the capstone boost effects, but it'll be slower to get there.

>>50519109
You'll notice he wasn't abusing that shit nearly as bad as he was in the Mirror Dimension, but you've got the gist of it.
>>
>>50519166
The Hydra monolith thing was when I realized they were doing babies first containment breach.
>>
>>50519152
That won't work, actually. Espers are literally powered by brain damage causing them to generate a psychic fields that manifests their own psychosis in reality.

>>50519166
I'm not talking about turning a city into a Rubik's cube, just that TAO and Mordo kind of went "oh shit" when Strange told them he did that in the real world.
>>
>>50519205
Uh, yeah. That's what I meant. As in I was confirming your gig.

>>50519204
It got so much worse. They taught the fucking AI how to use magic. How did any of them think that was a clever move.
>>
>>50519257
do we have an estimation of when the jump will come out?
>>
>>50519166
What about an Eye of Agommotto?

I know it's an Infinity Stone and you don't like dealing with those or something, but I'd pay out of the nose for that thing since you already ruled they won't work in other jumps.
>>
>>50519257
>I'm not talking about turning a city into a Rubik'
Abusing the fuck out of that with an AI form from Shlock
>>
>>50519166
Redmammu I've come to bargain!
What do the drawbacks look like in pt 2?
>>
>>50519281
Don't start shit, dude. Please.
>>
>>50518826
>>50518770
Topkek but not that.

Quincy Fullbringer. And all can know how to transfer Fullbrings
>>
>>50519314
Oh shit, did I sound like Scatovore? I'm sorry, I swear it wasn't on purpose.
>>
>>50519328
You know he has certain things he loves to shitpost about, so why toss them out there are freebies for him?
>>
>>50519324
Also spooky confirmed that it's not that whatever Quincies kill is erased from circle of life, it's just whatever they kill, unless they have trace amounts of hollow or Shinigami stuff, is autogobbled up by Yhwach
>>
>>50519314
>>50519328
You know it makes a lot of sense that Scatovore is Red. He's made it completely impossible to do anything except praise her without getting immediately shut down.
>>
>>50519303
I thought that was actually a pretty damn clever way of resolving things and totally something Strange would do.
>>
>>50519166
Magics cool but will we be getting Inhumans stuff in the update?
>>
File: 1472263045400.jpg (705KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472263045400.jpg
705KB, 1080x1080px
>>50519272
Well, look at it like this: My finals end on the 6th, this upcoming week. Classes start again on the 18th of January. I'm gonna be spending all that time working on MCU Part 2 and BC Part 1. If they aren't done by then, they'll be close enough that by the end of the month I'll be able to top them off.

>>50519303
As the power of this world escalates, so too does its risks. So in short, lol I dunno. Mondo will be a high-ranking one though.

>>50519281
>>50519328
No no, you're fine. It's a valid question all things considered. The answer is... I don't know. I am going to have a Relic Section though, so it's likely that you could create your own version that can augment a particular school of abilities while you wear it. So you can get something similar. Yes, your Power Armor can be your Relic.

>>50519378
Yes.
>>
>>50519376
No argument there. It felt like a classic Strange move. If only they could teach the comics writers to do him that well.
>>
>>50519373
Stale pasta is stale.
>>
>>50519360
I just want the eye, man.
>>
>>50519394
Sweet. Can you have it boost more than one school?
>>
>>50519394
>custom Relic
>Relic Powerarmor
...Fucking hell, Red. I haven't even managed to see Strange yet, and I want it so bad.
>>
>>50519281
>spoiler
Wait, what? Are they even that connected to the MCU-verse? They seemed pretty self-contained, senpai.
>>
>>50519373
You know it makes a lot of sense that Shitposter is Shit. He's made it completely impossible to do anything except shit on her without shitting on them.
>>
File: Scatovore Warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
Scatovore Warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>50519437
Go watch Guardians of the Galaxy. They're connected.
>>
>>50519400
>>
>>50519453
Yup. Infinity Stones were mentioned, the thread is his now.
>>
>>50517275
Clearly in this universe, the Statue of Liberty is basically the Devil Gundam and was disarmed as part of their peace treaty
>>
>>50519432
If you pay out the nose, yeah. Choice.

>>50519437
Yes, they are. It's a pretty big trait of Infinity Stones that the second they get taken out of their home universe they're inert and dead. The fact that they partially work outside of MCU at all shouldn't be a thing, but a fiat ruling because people wanted it bad enough.

>>50519434
Go see it. It's pretty fun.

>>50519461
...unlike that which is terrifying as fuck. What.
>>
>>50519474
But Neo-Japan made the Devil Gundam, so wouldn't it be on their side? Or would it prioritize destroying them and that's why it allied with us?
>>
>>50517721
>Freedom is DEAD
>>
>>50519453
>>50519468
Hmm... The thread's gone on without shitposting today? How can I call up a storm? I know, I'll invoke paranoia to sweep reasonable questions under the rug?

Nice try, shitposter.
>>
>>50519437
I'm pretty sure someone says at the end of the move the eye is an infinity stone.
>>
>>50519483
Isn't Infinity Stones only working in their own Universe just for the comics ones? Is it confirmed to be for MCU ones too?
>>
File: Neo-American_Colony.png (600KB, 1017x767px) Image search: [Google]
Neo-American_Colony.png
600KB, 1017x767px
>>50519474
Pictured-Gate America
>>
>>50519517
But that's how it works in the Marvel multiverse. Infinity Stones only ever work in their home universe.
>>
>>50518976
>Everyone in Touhou is wanked to hell by the overly obsessive, lonely neckbeards who make up the fanbase

FTFY

Reminder that boundary grrl < flower grrl
>>
>>50519500
>Oppression is Freedom!
>>
>>50519394
>>50519483
now a driver belt Counts as power armor In general, right? it's basically a device that automatically power armors you.
>>
>>50519497
I was thinking like a "good" version of the Devil Gundam which instead of wanting to destroy the world, wanted to destroy FASCISM and COMMUNISM. So uh, actually less Devil Gundam and more a higher-tech Liberty Prime.

Which obviosuly had to be decomissioned when America wanted to make big bucks in China, of course.
>>
File: 1475963560676.jpg (47KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475963560676.jpg
47KB, 960x960px
>>50519553
Fucked if I know. I don't know anything about Kamen Rider, ask Digger.
>>
>>50519530
Yeah, why don't you remind me how Exalted is street-level, again? Just because you don't like it/the source material is shit, doesn't mean that you can just dismiss all evidence.
>>
>>50519593
well, I meant for purposes of power armor imports in your jumps,pretty sure it's Power armor you can summon around you, rather than actual transformation. Since the later Riders aren't Cyborgs
>>
>>50519539
>Peace through power

Huh. Richard was Megatron all along.
>>
>>50519593
>pic
The class average in my bio lecture is 64%. It is the only class taught by a particular professor. It is the lowest lecture average for that level of biology, for the biology department, and the whole STEM side of the university. I know that face. I wear it and see it four hours a week.

She is genuinely mystified that her class is the only class that "doesn't get it."
>>
>>50519595
Trust me this isn't the worst it gets.
>Cell Saga Goku can't blow up a planet.
When you see that abandon thread.
>>
File: 1474748698340.png (103KB, 248x218px) Image search: [Google]
1474748698340.png
103KB, 248x218px
>>50519626
Again. I don't know if they count as power armor or not. Ask Digger.
>>
>>50519626

Anything past Heisei, yeah
>>
>>50519530
Fuck, should just make a slice of life Touhou jump.
>>
>>50519553
Seems hugely dependent on which precise one you're using. Kuuga for instance is right out because it's more a carapace than armor. Fourze, Birth, and Wizard you could probably make a decent argument for. OOO is up in the air, while W almost certainly falls more under physical enhancement and changes instead of being separate armor since you're effectively doing a toned down Dopant transformation.
>>
>>50519648
IIRC unless you take a certain drawback / level of drawbacks the Touhou jump is more or less a SoL jump.
>>
>>50519648
Still got hype in me for PC-98 2hu.
>>
>>50519595
Not him sempai

All I'm literally saying is that from what I remember people talking about Touhou, while there is serious mojo being thrown around it also gets overestimated a lot. Like how the common perception of boundary grrl as nigh-omnipotent is contradicted by the fact that Yuuka is canonically high-tier despite being a literal flower child.

Yes I think Touhou is for nerds, but the onus falls on you to prove the evidence in the first place.
>>
>>50519648
So you're just making a Touhou jump? I mean like 80% of the canon Touhou material is about Reimu hanging out and her get rich quick schemes.
>>
File: 1438908708867.jpg (137KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
1438908708867.jpg
137KB, 500x671px
For those of us who care about our children's education, what jumps have the best schools?
>>
>>50519647
The belt in question is a mix of a lot of those so cool
>>50519649
I thought Kuuga was more an awakening of his Fangpyre nature then Something external?
>>
>>50519661
Yakumo gets overestimated a bit but she's still pretty fucking powerful. Like she can make fantasy into reality and bullshit like that.
>>
how do you guys go about making a jump? where do you start? i have ideas for settings and a few ideas for all the jumpchain components, but where do you guys generally start?
>>
>>50519661
>literal flower child
Just saying, Yuuka's pretty beastly. From what I remember, solely going by feats, the top tiers like Yuuka are around planet/star level. Certainly nothing like what people say Yukari is meant to be but it's nothing to sneeze at either.
>>
>>50519642
See, I don't even disagree with this. As silly as powerlevels are IIRC even some pre-Raditz characters could blow up planets if they tried really, really hard.

I find it all kinda makes sense when you realise achieving forms for Saiyans-and Frieza clans-is kinda like turning on a nuclear reactor. Their biology kinda makes sense without the glow, but once it comes on they're surging with spirit energy bullshit that lets them wrestle with physics.
>>
File: Forbiden Scrollery.jpg (261KB, 906x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Forbiden Scrollery.jpg
261KB, 906x1280px
>>50519668
Or just SOL stuff centered about specific non game characters like pic related or Kasen or Rinnosuke
>>
>>50519648
Maybe make one specifically based around that Touhou manga?

Offer that fortune teller as a companion.
>>
>>50519688
Which is impressive but she obviously has a power limit either on what she can make or on what she can effect, probably both. Otherwise we wouldn't have her be stated as weaker then Yuuka or not being able to beat the moon rabbits.
>>
>>50519686
I think your thinking of Kiva.
>>
>>50519691
Scour the setting, then try to design things like you're trying to sell to billionaires.

It works every time.
>>
>>50519691
The same way I write a non-fiction report or do creative writing: pre-write, outline / storyboard, rough draft, edit, rewrite, and publish.
>>
>>50519668
Reimu is like, never rich in Forbidden Scrollery, and her character is greedy, but generally nothing much comes out of it in wild and Horned Hermit.

Suzunnan is great for showing different types of youkai and such, I personally haven't read Ibarakasen at all. I'd do Forbidden Scrollery just because I like benign youkai and such.

>>50519660
I'm pretty hype for PC-98 too.
>>
>>50519685
Assassination classroom
>>50519714
that's the one, I can't think after I take my meds
>>
>>50519688
Sure, I get that. Kinda sounds like those dream perks from the recent Paprika jump I saw Merchant and ASA making builds for, actually.

>>50519693
Actually, does Yuuka have any legit feats?
>>
>>50519700
Wild and Horned Hermit is what I was talking about. Like half of that is Reimu tries to get rich but shoots herself in the foot by being an ass.
>>
>>50519700
I kind of want a Diamond in the Rough jump, but I don't know if it's different enough from vanilla Touhou to justify making it.
>>
>>50519661
Uh, while you are right that people taking shit at face value (ignore the fact that a fair amount of powersets are designed entirely around living up to that type of thing for now) is a huge problem in figuring out how powerful people really are... are you judging a character just because their power sounds weak? When part of said character's deal is being a fucking beast despite said power sounding like garbage?
>>
>>50519661

From my very vague understanding of Touhou from the Fantasy Maiden Wars games

Yukari has a more flexible ability while Yuuka is just more or less a powerhouse

I think this thread forgets that utility and power are two very different things
People hype up Yukari's boundary power because it has more potential uses, but Yuuka from my understanding in canon is strong because she's a powerhouse magically speaking
Sort of the equivalent of Guldo being able to stop time (which in many vs. circles is an instant "you win") still losing against Goku (who has a lot of techniques but watching the fights it comes down to hitting fast and hard) simply cause Goku has more raw power no matter how much the timestop can try to close the gap
>>
>>50519661
>Like how the common perception of boundary grrl as nigh-omnipotent is contradicted by the fact that Yuuka is canonically high-tier despite being a literal flower child.

That just means Yuuka's powerful as shit, considering boundary-girl is responsible for Gensokyoko which is at least the size of our solar system. Also, not everything's applicable to combat, even when you won't be lynched for trying to kill someone.
>>
>>50519729
I said get rich quick schemes. Not Reimu actually getting rich.
>>
>>50519685
Comics Marvel Latveria.
>>
>>50519736
It's been a long bloody time since I played but I think it's actually mostly her being scaled off of Reimu, who has plenty of feats, since the two fought to a draw at the height of their powers or something. Otherwise it's mostly people saying she's the strongest/one of the strongest/has the strongest power in Gensokyo. In series statements mind, not just fans arguing over power levels.

Don't think she has many feats of her own but those are honestly quite rare given what most canon Touhou stuff takes the appearance of, bullet hell games and all.
>>
File: New Avengers (2013-) 023-014.jpg (295KB, 1600x997px) Image search: [Google]
New Avengers (2013-) 023-014.jpg
295KB, 1600x997px
>>50519757
good answer, say what you will about doom. He loves kids and when he is written in character, his country is a very nice place for people
>>
>>50519713
>Otherwise we wouldn't have her be stated as weaker then Yuuka
Nowhere in the canon material does it say she's weaker than Yuuka. PMiSS actually says that Yukari is the strongest youkai, not Yuuka.
>not being able to beat the moon rabbits
She never fought the lunarians herself. If you're talking about that one scene in SSiB, it was a ruse so her friend could steal the moon princesses's booze.
>>
>>50519796
Sure, whatever man.
>>
>>50519782
It kind of goes to shit whenever Doom is busy being in the past, hell, dead, or whatever though.
>>
>>50519725
right, that's probably a good outline to follow, i have a slight bit of an outline in the form of a notepad file with a bunch of unorganized abilities, gear, locations, etc

>>50519724
alright, that's an interesting way to look at it, i'll go for that as well.

i only very recently got into this jumpchain business, so i don't really know the etiquette or whatever, but you've made quite a few jumps, right? if you don't mind, what advice would you give to yourself when you first started out and what's your general process?
>>
>>50519812
yeah, but in fairness the thing about humanity is that it kind of goes to shit if it's not ruled by him.
>>
>>50519685
By default, Homeschooling is always better for Jumper Children, given that Jumpers have access to enough money and teaching perks.
Also, why doesn't that kid just have his father call the school?
>>
>>50519660
>Still got hype in me for PC-98 2hu.
>>50519729
>I'm pretty hype for PC-98 too.

Is this a thing? Please let this be a thing.
Is there any WIP that we can see?
I want my double Yuuka, damnit!
>>
>>50519691
Start with information collection. Collect as much usable information as possible to begin a foundation. Weigh the language barrier for things that are in Chinese or Japanese, and consider whether I need to make a claim on the setting or not, generally the answer is no.

Assess the situation as far as perk structures go, and decide on what type of structure I want to use for it. Determine what additional mechanics I want to try playing out with, or whether things like Synthesis Items or Companion Options will fit. Figure out if I want to write a scenario, spend some time figuring out what type of script line I want to write, determine if I want to draw in cameos from the IP, figure out whether I need to do an explanation and whether there needs to be a transition to ease people in.

Layout the structure, start with fluffless perk descriptions, then onto opening fluff, item fluff, companion fluff, drawbacks, before finally leaving perks for fluff. Pause the document, start new, and make a new set of perks, items, and companions. If this isn't possible, begin an internal editing process to try and prune out unnecessary elements. Before the scenario writing begins where applicable, open to closed proofreading. Reconsider what types of additional mechanics could be toyed with. Begin adding in extra fluff, or inserting references.

Rinse and repeat about 3 - 4 times until everything is in a barely usable state.
>>
>>50518834
Is that in addition to part 2 drawbacks, or does it count towards part 2's total? Asking for a friend who doesn't like CP vampires.
>>
File: 1268437486943.png (142KB, 462x473px) Image search: [Google]
1268437486943.png
142KB, 462x473px
>>50519824
>what advice would you give to yourself when you first started out
"Holy shit calm down you bitch. Just. Stop. Stop and rethink things. Focus on cool stuff and making someone feel like they can't choose between stuff."

>what's your general process?
...generally I just make a big list of what seems like cool stuff people would want. I then organize it.
>>
>>50519771
Huh. So Reimu's actually quite powerful?

>>50519796
Wait, is this PMS canon?
>>
>>50519843
Because comics-writers are many things, least of all great writers.
>>
>>50519874
In PC 98 at least, yeah. Pretty sure she's notably strong in the rest of Touhou too.
>>
>>50519862
I'd be down for a pc-98 2hu jump. I'd ask permission if anyone wants to start it but the canon should be different enough to make it a separate jump.
>>
>>50519874
>Wait, is this PMS canon?
It's an official Touhou book by ZUN.
>>
File: 1477112809247.jpg (272KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1477112809247.jpg
272KB, 600x620px
>>50519869
>Is that in addition to part 2 drawbacks, or does it count towards part 2's total?
In addition. So going off my prior example, if you took 800CP in Part 1 and carried them over, you would have +400CP on top of a possible +1000CP drawback cap. So it would be a possibility of +1400CP in drawbacks you can abuse.

tl;dr It's in addition to Part 2 drawbacks.

>Asking for a friend who doesn't like CP vampires
Then it's a good thing I'm not a CP vampire.
>>
>>50519888
Reimu is the reason everyone plays by the spell card rules. If they don't she might come and actually exterminate them.
>>
>>50519862
Someone was making one, but if I remember correctly, they believed the thread wouldn't be too hot on it so they weren't going full bore. That was the first and only time I heard of it.
>>
>>50519862
I'm still waiting myself. Last time we brought this up they said they were on it for sure, so I'm looking forward to it. It'd be nice if the jump doesn't turn out to be a touhou power roulette. Moe's jump sort of really feels like a power roulette.
>>
>>50519691
Same as everything else: I wing it.
>>
>>50519782
No, Latveria being a shithole is when he's being written in character. It fits Doom's character much better for any good parts of Latveria to just be a Potemkin Village than for the country to actually be a good place. Any good Doom does is just to satisfy his ego, so for Latveria to overall be a shitty place and Doom just being good at managing what foreign press sees is the most logical conclusion.
>>
File: 1454634746967.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1454634746967.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>50519909
>Then it's a good thing I'm not a CP vampire.
That's not a funny joke. You're more of a CP vampire than most people here.
>>
>>50519691
1.Read a bunch of recent jumps to get a handle on the current balancing points
2.Find a format you like from a jump on the drive
3. Find a piece of media you are passionate about
4.consume that media over and over again picking It apart for things you can put into that format that will fit into the current Balancing points
5. Repeat step four until everything in the format template is filled out
6.post it as a WIP in the thread await feedback
7.rewrite and tweak as necessary
8. If things are not good or format is no longer filled out Repeat step five
9.repeat steps six through eight as necessary
10.after step nine if the jump is deemed acceptable by the thread uploaded to the " upload new jumps here" Folder in the Google Drive
11. Congratulations, you are now a jump maker
>>
>>50519812
Kinda supports his point about humanity needing him as a ruler, don't it?

Marvel humanity, anyway. They can get fucked for all I care.
>>
What magic systems let me pull off a spirit bomb?
>>
File: 1431720696534.jpg (29KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1431720696534.jpg
29KB, 500x404px
>>50519948
CP vampirism implies I steal. You can't steal from those who give points willingly.
>>
File: you tell good joke.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
you tell good joke.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>50519909
You tell good joke.
>>
>>50519966
Vampires like you seduce people by luring them in with options and the implied choice. It's subversive coercion for them to empty their wallets.
>>
>>50519954
You don't know how much consideration I had for just letting the mutants win and make everyone mutants. Lets see how they treat old mutie when they're all muggas. Reading Muh Pheonix while jumping is probably not a good idea.
>>
>>50519954
No, it supports him being a piece of shit who can't make a stable government. Note how other countries don't fall apart the moment their superhumans go off on adventures in space or other dimensions.
>>
>>50519956
Supernatural's, but I will lose all respect for you if you do so because it was the culmination of Season 11 shitting the bed, and you'll probably need a lot more souls outside the setting unless you're in somewhere like Exalted.
>>
>>50519914
She's only part of the reason. It was actually Remilia's rampage that prompted other youkai to propose the spell card rules to Reimu. Also, the shrine maidens are partly responsible for maintaining one of the two barriers around Gensokyo, so the spell card system also serves to prevent youkai from killing the mikos for real, as it would put the fantasy land at risk.
>>
>>50520003
Most of those superhumans aren't part of the ruling portions of the government. I doubt Doom, much as I like him as a character, but it ain't the same thing here.
>>
File: 1477111960840.png (649KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477111960840.png
649KB, 1280x720px
>>50519691
I drink a lot of alcohol and open a word processor.

I'm not sure what happens in the interim, but there's usually a finished jump at the end.
>>
File: screaming.png (138KB, 541x919px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.png
138KB, 541x919px
>>50519691

I sorta use the same ideas as >>50519724 and >>50519865

I really like completely bindging myself in the material and then finding the interesting or fun bits that would get people interested in the setting. USUALLY bindging the material helps give me a mood for the writing that I want to see reflected in the fluff but this completely backfires when the material bounces like a rollercoaster.
>>
File: 688.jpg (220KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
688.jpg
220KB, 2000x1200px
>>50519995
Why the evil ones always the hottest?

I'm not apologizing.
>>
>>50520019
Exactly my point. Don't make yourself the lynchpin of a government if you're not going to be around to manage it. But he's got too much of an ego to not demand that he run every last part of Latveria, so it suffers whenever he loses interest.
>>
>>50519909
Of course, you're actually more of a CP Baobhan Sith.
>>
>>50520036
Cinder's hotness value was significantly reduced recently.
>>
>>50520036
I dunno. I tend to break RWBY whenever one of my jumpers hit the jump, so bringing her along for the ride tends to happen.

When the Zodiac War happened I think there were....4 Jumpers who tried to companion her, based on rolls. They weren't the only ones who tried.
>>
>>50519909
Bull fucking shit!
>>
>>50520054
You underestimate the power of a good eyepatch.
>>
>>50519999
I'd give them the tech to do it.

>>50520003
Nah, they're too busy building literal concentration camps or making Orwell spin in his grave.
>>
>>50518885
Yes. Yes I would.

>>50519376
I know the exact answer is fanwank it, but so I can fanwank responsibly does I Cheat take hours or days or weeks etc per spell? Same question for magic systems?

>>50519394
>Custom relic power armor
>Earlier post about capstone magic booster
Sick. Looking forward to it.
>>
File: Balalika.png (652KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Balalika.png
652KB, 1280x720px
>>50520036
I find your taste in evil waifus underdeveloped and poorly written.
>>
>>50520036
Because they've been set on fire?
>>
>>50520036
because evil women aren't afraid to show their strength, and there is a part of everyone that knows a strong Women will give you stronger children and that is something everyone wants on some level
>>
>>50520084
Like every character in RWBY?

Jaune is the only one who's really gotten more then minimal at best development and even that's pretty shit since it was all on some cliche highschool bully plot
>>
>>50519999
Make them all ugly mutants, though. I hate how the people talking about discrimination are always pretty people with superpowers. Yeah, I'm sure it's so hard to be you.
>>
File: 1480806132102.jpg (581KB, 672x924px) Image search: [Google]
1480806132102.jpg
581KB, 672x924px
>>50520036
Villainesses are shit.

Anti-heroines are where it's at.
>>
>>50520116
>make everyone on earth ugly

/r9k/ please leave
>>
>>50520116
Inhumans are the only people where that genuinely worked for me. Maybe being the guy who's superpower is being made of knives and feeling constant unending torment would suck balls.
>>
>>50520054
True.

>>50520062
>Zodiac War
Huh?

>>50520084
Oh no, Cinder is absolutely shit. Just horrible.

But she is nice to look at.

>>50520086
thejoke.jpg

>>50520083
The more complex or powerful it is, the longer it'll take. Fucking with a simple fireball spell could be done on the fly, but something like sucking all of the heat out of a square mile and redirectting it into a laser or something would take a lot longer, for instance.
>>
>>50520132
That's literally wrong. Anti-heroines tend to be edgy and full of themselves. Villainesses own that shit.

Case in point, the manure pile of a person you just posted
>>
File: 60519318.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
60519318.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>>50520105
Yes
RWBY is fun but anyone who waifus anyone from that universe for anything other than aesthetic reasons needs to read more.

I don't know what Image I attached so this should be interesting.
>>
>>50520105
Well, Blake kind of got a bit, even if she doesn't really do much after she does. Also Weiss if you count her getting over her prejudice entirely off screen and within a few minutes of it being brought up anyway. I sure don't.
>>
File: 1238639938566.jpg (44KB, 1233x697px) Image search: [Google]
1238639938566.jpg
44KB, 1233x697px
>>50520162
That's.... actually a decently appropriate image

Good job
>>
>>50520170
Pyrah seemed to be going somewhere to. Maybe now that they've left hogwarts they'll finally get some devolpment.
Hahahahahahhahahhahhahahha
>>
File: We'll be right back.png (601KB, 1084x816px) Image search: [Google]
We'll be right back.png
601KB, 1084x816px
>>50520181
>>
>>50520150
>Zodiac War
>Huh?
A potato experiment that happened a very very long time ago.

>>50520162
Pretty much you grab them as characters for the visuals, but you basically have to rebuild their personalities and stuff from ground up.
>>
>>50520150
I expected it'd work like that. I just want to know if mixing up a new magic system can be done in the first few hours of a jump, or if I'd need to put aside a few weeks to tweak it and get it working.
>>
File: 1475287112277.png (598KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475287112277.png
598KB, 1280x720px
>>50520170
Today's episode actually invalidated pretty much everything about Blake's character. It totally fucking sucks.
>>
>>50520231
What character? She has a character beyond "Reads Books and Hates White Fang"?
>>
>>50520195
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vI0UcUxzrQ
>>
>>50520240
>>50520231
Oh, sorry, forgot about "Vaguely cat-like traits"
>>
>>50519914
Let's go into Reimu's power a bit, as it can be easy to miss.

Her power is to float.

Not that impressive, right? Well, right up until you realize she can float right out of fucking reality, and become 100% utterly invincible to anything and everything.

There's no time limit, no nuff'n. The only reason she's beatable with it is because she self-imposes a time limit with the spellcard rules.
>>
>>50520200
Gotcha.

>>50520207
Yeah, that'll vary, too. Probably be a few weeks of work for average systems like Harry Potter.
>>
>>50520259
Can she attack while in that state?
>>
>>50520280
Yes.
>>
>>50520259
You fanwank Fantasy Nature too much. There is no indication that it makes her invincible to anything other than danmaku projectiles whatsoever.
>>
File: hyperbright.png (697KB, 1200x887px) Image search: [Google]
hyperbright.png
697KB, 1200x887px
>>50518937
Hey myrm, if you're still around?
Do you get to choose /where/ your spare morphs go in Eclipse Phase?

I rolled Luna, but I want a Jumper-Grade Cortical Stack equipped morph stationed in a Pandora Gate complex for me to gatecrash in. Do I need to have it shipped/buy the start location, or will Jumpchain arrange for it to be there at start of the jump?
>>
>>50520290
Well, sure, if you can shoot at right angles to reality you can probably beat her without waiting too, but it's a bit hard for most people.
>>
>>50520259
Don't forget that's she can also can upon gods to borrow their power. And the Hakurei god, the one she's priestess of, is the god of 'murdering youkai' or something along these lines.
>>
>>50520327
>she can also call* upon
Fuck you, phone.
>>
What kind of jumps do you guys like better? Short, sweet, and to the point or long and bursting at the seams with content?
>>
>>50520373
Hot, heavy, and heaving.
>>
>>50520373
The latter, but I somehow think you were going to ask about waifus and changed one word at the last minute
>>
>>50520373
Short and sweet is good.
>>
>>50520311
I just think it's funny when people fawn over an in-game spellcard comment, when the same thing can be said about any other survival spellcard (where its user becomes impossible to hit) if its time limit was removed. Following that logic, any other character with at least one survival spellcard would also be unbeatable outside of the rules' imposed limits.
>>
File: Weiss_Schnee.jpg (192KB, 1189x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Weiss_Schnee.jpg
192KB, 1189x1600px
>>50520200
Well then, Weiss is the only answer and the rest of you have shit a e s t h e t i c s

That brown chick is also okay.
>>
>>50520373
Medium size and full of juicy lore, it's what I loved about Babylon's stuff
>>
>>50520393
... Aren't your jumps long, though?
>>
>>50520399
Not really seeing as the description of her spell card explicitly says she's limiting it and the power would allow her to dodge just about everything.
>>
>>50520373
From a scale of old-mib to dirge_, I'd probably say a bit less than .85 HeavensAnon.
>>
>>50520373
Long and full of options.
>>50520393
Did I bite my tongue? Because something seems Irony.
>>
>>50520408
Figures you'd like a guy who stole from other people constantly.
>>
>>50520373
A reasonable medium
>>
>>50520405
Need different visuals for different teams. Most of my jumpers, even the Survey Team has varied tastes. Can't always go for the little white girl.
>>
>>50520231
>Today's episode
>Telling us about something he need to pay to watch right now
Fuck off
>>
File: borosilicate klein Bottle.image.jpg (126KB, 442x494px) Image search: [Google]
borosilicate klein Bottle.image.jpg
126KB, 442x494px
>>50518937
Shit taste in hyperdimensional analogs famalam
>>
File: Best RWBY Girl.jpg (135KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Best RWBY Girl.jpg
135KB, 1024x576px
>>50520405
Nora is Best Girl.
>>
>>50520373
Short and sweet if I know nothing of the setting. Somewhere in between if I do. I just don't have the attention span to read more than 30 or so pages of a jump, so I end up skipping a lot of it.

My short attention span also means my own jumps are probably too short, but eh.
>>
>>50520446
But your picture is entirely possible. A bit silly, but totally works.
>>
>>50520045

I'm reminded vaguely of the scarlet empress
>>
>>50520405
I still think Cinder is the hottest, but Weiss has the coolest weapon.
>>
File: Ruri.jpg (84KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ruri.jpg
84KB, 400x300px
>>50520440
>>
File: uncle-ruckus160.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
uncle-ruckus160.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>50520440
I think I said that darky is alright to you racist
>>
File: 1462909249046.jpg (136KB, 735x549px) Image search: [Google]
1462909249046.jpg
136KB, 735x549px
>>50520405
Too flat.
>>
>>50520473
BLACK BLACK BLACKITY BLACK BLACK
>>
>>50520417
>>50520421
Some of them? Most of them are relatively medium sized. When I do builds for my own jumps it's usually really fast, since I know where everything else, and I know where I buried shortcuts, exploits and stuff.
>>
>>50520399
Survival Spellcards are explicitly defined as "spellcards where you can't hit the other guy until they're done". So yeah, regardless of how they're doing it, If you can't shoot any shootier than you do during danmaku battles you're fucked if the other guy starts cheating.

Of course, you'd be mostly fucked anyway if they start cheating before you do, but that's a separate issue.
>>
>>50520461
It's a three dimensional shadow of a 4d object. In 4 d there is no intersection. It's like if you tried to draw a Mobius loop on a piece of paper you;d have an intersection.

>>50520480
Have you seen her sister?
Give it a few years. She'll be stacked.
>>
>>50520271
That gives me a basis to extrapolate and fanwank from. Thanks.

How go the other magic/mystical DC jumps?
>>
File: IMG_8153.jpg (112KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8153.jpg
112KB, 750x421px
Does anyone know of any fairly low power jump that can allow you through perks to build an sapient AI? Preferably one that can have some personality? Or perhaps a jump that has an AI companion with little fluff, allowing me to take some narrative leaps?
>>
>>50520511
>no intersection
Oh, well that's okay then.
>>
>>50520465
Yo KOTOR, does Self-Duplication work on equipment? If so, I'd expect it'd share the diminishing returns that perks do, right? Of course, it just might not at all, so thought I'd ask.
>>
>>50520522
I think TOME has an expensive perk that can let you figure that out, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>50520373
Doesn't really matter as long as it gives a good sense of the setting.
>>
>>50520522
generic virtualjump
>>
Is it just me or are there a good deal of low quality jumps over in the imaged section? I mean I understand space constraints are a thing, but having perks max at three sentences or so is rather awful detail wise.
>>
>>50520522
SOMA's Collection of Flashdrives has AI creation and psychology primers if you complete a side-mission.

You asked for low-power.
>>
>>50520467
Seeing Ruri I should probably swap tracks and get Nadesico to 99 for a split dump. But I can't really bear to take Ruri away from amazecouple though, so maybe Lapis instead
>>
>>50520418
>she's limiting it
A time limit, yes. There's zero evidence it would let her dodge anything other than physical attacks such as bullets and other lasers.
>the power would allow her to dodge everything in a danmaku battle
Fixed. People extrapolate too much. It's like saying Yoshika's ability would allow her to eat everything, including the multiverse, concepts, God, etc.
>>
>>50520549
Most of them were made in the early days of jumpchain, before our standards were given to us by the CYOA gods.
>>
>>50520555
Which reminds me. Given how hard it is for most youkai to properly die, as it were, I expect Yoshika has given them some pretty bad days.

Or however long it took them to get out.
>>
>>50520513
I dunno. Haven't done much for it beyond the old WIP and exams are next week.

So it really depends on how much I feel like procrastinating.
>>
>>50520549
I think it's fine. Not everyone wants to read massive paragraphs, and you can generally boil down perk effects down into several sentences. Besides, they have images, and most of them look pretty - I think it's good to have variety. It'd be like if every one of us made our jumps like Highlander's Traveller's Tale.
>>
>>50520555
Yeah it's no like anyone has thrown knives at her. Or energy blasts. That never happens.
>>
Do you guys think that you'd be allowed to use the 5 pokemon other than your starter from the Pokemon Trainer JumpChain in the Mystery Dungeon JumpChain? It doesn't mention anything about companions or anything like that, and the Trainer Jump never states that they're companions (other than your starter). Do you think I'd be able to get into my warehouse and grab the Pokeballs to let them out?

In fact, on that, do you think that you could capture other Pokemon in this universe with leftover Pokeballs?
>>
>>50520592
Wait misread your post. You can dodge attacks by ghosts with it. because it's leaving reality. I don't get why you can't understand this except for "wah my powerlevels"
>>
>>50520586
Fair enough. Good luck with your exams.
>>
>>50520601
I am 200% sure you'd get a whole chapter to yourself with the incident throwing pokeballs around would cause.

It's not like they miss being shoved into the things or anything.
>>
>>50520611
That's purely it, he's whining about 'fanwank' because he doesn't like it.
>>
>>50520537
No items or equipment are duplicated except for basic clothing.
>>
>>50520601
You can actually just summon the pokeballs to you, but even if you couldn't then as long as you have a door to use your key on or a flat surface to make a portal I don't see why not. It's an early jump, so the fact it has one import option is impressive, but you don't need to import companions to bring them along. If you take the 'no partner' drawback you might not be able to, depending on how you interpret it.
>>
>>50520654
Would that leave your copies in basic duplicates of your powerful clothing, just so they aren't naked?
>>
>>50520588
I suppose it's also partially that a lot of the minimalist ones are for big mainstream stuff. Now that we've blown through most of that the standards for how much information to give increased due to the average jump being for something a good chunk of people haven't heard of.
>>
>>50520638
It's not a matter of whether they like it or not, It's a matter of "can I or can I not?"
The weak should fear the strong.
Nonetheless, I was mainly wondering about letting loose my team from the Trainer Jump into this one.

>>50520657
You can summon the balls to you? How so? Did I overlook something somewhere along the line? Thanks for the answer, either way.
>>
>>50520654
>except for basic clothing.

>Put on clothing
>Duplicate yourself
>Take clothes off the clone, let it run around naked
>Give clothes to someone you want to bully
>Wait until they're out in public, then dismiss the clone
>The clothes vanish with the clone
>>
>>50520685
>Not just turning the clone into clothing.
>>
>>50520611
Leaving reality doesn't mean much. Gensokyo is also outside of reality thanks to the barrier around it, but it's not completely protected from reality's influence.

>>50520645
I'm 'whining' because people distort canon information such as the true reason behind the spell card rules because of it. Sorry you missed the whole point.
>>
>>50520696
That's an entirely different fetish.
>>
>>50520696
>Not just turning the victim into clothing.
>>
>>50520671
At first I thought that was true, but after seeing the massive influx of jumps we got in the early days, I think it really falls down onto the author's own style and preference. There are still a lot of settings that really would be obscure save for some niche folks who know about it, but don't really get much exposition in the jump to help introduce others.

Then on the other hand...if you go too in depth, you run the risk of people being too intimidated to even try it, so pumping in explanatory fluff can become a double edged sword. Nowadays I just add fluff because it's fun.
>>
>>50519691
>jumpmaker gives advice they are guilty of ignoring
What everyone else has said, but also:

Consider whether what you're trying to make is suitable for jumping - are there enough things to fill out a jump's worth of content? Are all the options worth taking?

Does an aspect of the setting require special attention (eg: deviating from the usual 10 year duration, or need special exceptions to the normal rules of jumping)?

Make sure you're not replacing something that exists, or ask the thread if something is in progress so you don't step on other jumpmaker's toes.

Check: Are all the perks worth taking for their cost? Is there one option far superior to the others?

People don't tend to like hard numbers (eg: skill at X increases by +50%). They seem to prefer generalized terms ('an increase in magical skill that would turn an apprentice into a master').

Lastly, make sure the format is readable and clear.
If you're using colours, keep the text distinct from the background, if you have big blocks of text, break them up with paragraphs and bold headings. Use a suitable font and size, that kind of stuff.

Asking for help, ideas, etc. is fine.

>>50520373
Doesn't matter. Variety is the spice of life.

>>50520299
You know what, that would encourage people buying multiple morphs and makes sense for the setting so starting your spares out in different places is totally fine.
>>
>>50520696
>>50520710
go and stay go, Disco MILF.
>>
>>50520699
Sure thing, babby. Keep whining because you don't like it.
>>
>>50520699
Gensokyo is inside the barrier between common sense and fantasy. It's still inside reality. There's a massive difference.
Reimu using her float can dodge attacks from knives, blasts of light, ghosts, gods, demons and all sorts of shit. What the hell do you think can hit her?
>>
>>50520522
Halo and Biomega both have A.I companions you can buy, though it's debatable as to whether either of those settings could be considered low power.
>>
>>50520727
Hey, wearing sapient beings appears in other series too. Like the Pokemon Adventures manga with that one Ditto that thinks it's a knockoff Venom symbiote.
>>
File: 1387477699530.png (803KB, 653x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1387477699530.png
803KB, 653x1000px
>>50520710
>Turning a victim into clothing
A decent idea for a trophy-style "Fate Worse than Death."

What would you turn a victim into as a testament to your victory?
>>
>>50520736
Anything he wants, because he is the high arbiter of actual canon, ignore anything that dares to gainsay him.

Basically, ignore his faggot ass. The canon isn't being distorted even slightly, it just raises the power level too high for his tastes. I bet he was the one cunting about it earlier.
>>
>>50520522
Person of interest has some options for that.
>>
File: darth_talon_by_dleoblack-d87ygn9.jpg (275KB, 1024x1525px) Image search: [Google]
darth_talon_by_dleoblack-d87ygn9.jpg
275KB, 1024x1525px
>>50520036
Cuz evil is hot, duh.
post-movie Star Wars EU jump when
>>
>>50520601
>Do you guys think that you'd be allowed to use the 5 pokemon other than your starter from the Pokemon Trainer JumpChain in the Mystery Dungeon JumpChain?
Yes, people have been doing that exact thing for a long time. However I think most jumpers go with the rule that your other people are returned to their starting forms and deleveled to match your strength.

>do you think that you could capture other Pokemon in this universe with leftover Pokeballs?
Leftover pokeballs, no. You're not supposed to get the warehouse till after you leave the Pokemon Trainer jump, so the only thing you'd keep from that world are the items you purchased or were given at the start. However if you didn't take PMD as your second jump and then reverse engineered some pokeballs ...

>>50520665
That or whatever non-powered/non-magical clothing you may also be wearing.
>>
>>50519966
So any chance of some kind of perk that makes us the "Sorcerer Supreme" of other worlds, meaning we'd get respect from other Sorcerers and the option to take up the protection of that dimension from magical threats?
>>
>>50520753
Victory panties, clearly. Leave a pair of lips in the groin.
>>
>>50520753
A "Whoever the hell they are" action figure. If they behave they can even play with the other dolls.
>>
File: 1471914547105.png (227KB, 676x283px) Image search: [Google]
1471914547105.png
227KB, 676x283px
>>50520775
>>
>>50520796
>>50520775
>>50520753
Getting too masturbatory, fellows.
>>
>>50520753
if they meet the qualifications to get candelabra'd I generally punch them into a gun Or some other weapon and use Them to Kill their loved ones.
>>
File: 1256051813357.png (482KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1256051813357.png
482KB, 800x600px
>>50520731
>>50520763
Thank you for the mature discussion.
>>50520736
>It's still inside reality. There's a massive difference.
According to this article, they're separate worlds.
>https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Strange_Creators_of_Outer_World/Basic_Knowledge_of_Fantastic_Words_2015
>This barrier, set up about 500 years ago, designates "the inside of Gensokyo as a world of fantasy, and the Outside World as a world of reality".

>What the hell do you think can hit her?
Supernatural powers quite a few Touhous possess, I suppose.
>>
>>50520803
No such thing.
>>
>>50520768
>Leftover pokeballs, no. You're not supposed to get the warehouse till after you leave the Pokemon Trainer jump, so the only thing you'd keep from that world are the items you purchased or were given at the start.
Wait,couldn't you just store them in your backpack?

>>50520796
>That pic
Wut.
>>
I saw this mentioned a few threads ago and I need to ask, how much does Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū at Kenshin's level cost in Samurai X?

I would think it would cost 400, 100 for the style and 300 for skill level but do you also need to buy the godspeed?
>>
>>50520809
>and use Them to Kill their loved ones.
You see, that's why you're shit, Tera.

Not because you do stuff like that, but because you pretend it's heroic.
>>
>>50520796
...source?
>>
File: 1470849060740.jpg (127KB, 400x545px) Image search: [Google]
1470849060740.jpg
127KB, 400x545px
>>50519995
I only put the product out there. I don't tell anyone to do anything. I am completely innocent. Unlike you, with letting Yang take some ice cream.

>>50520047
>>50520069
>>50519980
Scout's honor. Not a vampire.

>>50520770
Maybe not a sorcerer supreme, but I could bunch up the option for respect from other mages into the perk. Taking up protection from entities is kind of something you can do yourself, though. Do you really need a perk to want to do that?
>>
>>50520837
your assuming they and their loved ones are good people, if They are bad people their deaths are already a positive.
>>
File: iahfy.jpg (446KB, 800x796px) Image search: [Google]
iahfy.jpg
446KB, 800x796px
>>50520727
>>50520753
Fun fact: Mako actually gets turned into a shirt in the KLK audio dramas, and makes the rounds of possessing the Honnouji Elites.

Listening to Nonon's voice actress try to channel a Hallelujah is... an experience.
http://mikiryuko.tumblr.com/post/93597241535/from-drama-cd-vol-3-track-4-mako-through

It's not Ragyo who does it, though. It's the leader of the Life-Fiber enhanced Bagworms, who goes by Minomushi.
>>
For anyone who cares, Vitiate/Valkorian is apparently finally dead for good. Last chapter of Knights of the Eternal Throne ends with his spirit being erased, and a confirmation that he's really gone for good this time. Then again, it's an in-universe confirmation, so who knows for sure, but it at least appears that way.
>>
File: Garlic.jpg (1MB, 3732x3085px) Image search: [Google]
Garlic.jpg
1MB, 3732x3085px
>>50520840
>>
>>50520851
Judge their loved ones on their own merits, don't use guilt by association.
>>
>>50520816
According to wild and horned Hermit they are separated by the common sense which exists in them. As long as you don't leave it's common sense you can go an almost infinite distance in Gensokyo, Reimu and MArissa literally fly to the moon without leaving the barrier.
Besides that all those people with supernatrual powers don't hit Reimu when she's using it.
>>
>>50520840
I meant more like, I dunno, the perk makes you adept at doing so and makes people likely to defer to you on such matters?
>>
>>50520861
oh I do, but you're assuming that evil people and good people can love each other somehow, which doesn't make sense.
>>
>>50520852
It sounds like Mako was enjoying being filled like that.
>>
>>50520678
Look at the combined doc in the Quicksilver folder, the white page with red text after the end of the Pokemon jump explains the rules for them.
>>
>>50520884
>People can't possibly see past others flaws

What sort of broken subhuman garbage are you?
>>
>>50520885
You think she got a bf that big for no reason?
>>
What jumps offer power copying/stealing

To my knowledge those kinds of powers are few and far between (understandably) but I''m still curious what options there are for that kind of thing
>>
>>50520884
Okay Shadow the Edgehog
>>
File: tumblr_odk153TWeK1tajor5o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odk153TWeK1tajor5o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>50520840
I just want a smartass cloak.
>>
>>50520884
Do you like publicly demonstrating you're the kind of guy that the entire studio audience would assume is evil if your chain were a TV show? Because you keep doing it.
>>
>>50520834
>couldn't you just store them in your backpack?
No idea.
>>
>>50520753
I want to drag them off to my pocket realm and force them to serve as entertainment for eternity.

I'll warp the realm around them to create numerous fantastic environments, then give them powers and threaten to torture them if they aren't entertaining.
>>
>>50520840
Well, such a theoretical perk would make other mages and benevolent powers-that-be realize what you intend to do, and more importantly, any ability you may have to actually follow through in regards to defending the universe.

While niche as fuck, it could be a nice thing.
>>
>>50520900
The only true and proper power copying is Sacrificial Bestowment and requires a willing subject, you must also accept that it can and likely will spread to places you might not want it to.
>>
>>50520884
So THAT'S why your mother beat you huh?
>>
>>50520896
I'm still sad Kill La Kill lacks a perk to be slightly shorter than Gamagori. As in full on taller than you so long as the other person isn't Gamagori. Because the other option would be a spiral nemesis kicked off by the two of you trying to out-huge each other.
>>
>>50520884
Did you kill Luke and Leia? Kinda sounds like you killed Luke and Leia.
>>
>>50520894
He's a Sith and doesn't realize it. Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Oh wait shit sorry Sith buddies I didn't mean to insult you.

>>50520857
What is this even?
>>
>>50520900
Eat their corpse with the thing from the actual cannibal jump.
>>
>>50520889
Oh shit, I use the individual ones. Thanks for clearing that up, is there anything else like this that I might be missing out on?

>>50520834
>Wait,couldn't you just store them in your backpack?
Yeah, this was what I was thinking. Could be wrong though.
>>
>>50520851
I've always been really confused why so many people aren't fond of bancho, but I think I'm slowly starting to piece it together.
>>
>>50520896
I always figured she didn't realize that most people would have logistical issues with that sort of relationship.

What I'm saying is that if someone told her that anything was a dildo if she was brave enough they would have power wash the fire hydrants.
>>
>>50520914
No, they wouldn't assume he was evil. They'd know for a fact that he was evil and insane enough he makes the Joker look like a well adjusted model citizen.
>>
>>50520912
One that stops your dramatic poses by looking after your hygiene? Pass.
>>
>>50520933
Would that make you grow whenever he grows?
>>
>>50520947
Imagine he acted ten times as bad and it was every time he posted. That's what he used to be like.
>>
>>50520933
>a perk to be slightly shorter than Gamagori
What would happen if the two of you were the only people in a room? Like, his size defaults to "bigger than you," so what happens when neither of you has a size to be bigger than?

Also, could you potentially shrink him by shrinking yourself?
>>
File: 1277871964500.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1277871964500.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>50520858
But I like garlic.

>>50520873
What, more adept at fighting dimensional entities? ...maybe. We'll see how the jump looks when I get there.

>>50520921
>mfw
Wait. So you want me to put out a perk which while it grants you authority over local mages and makes threats aware of who they fuck with, also makes enemies aware of exactly what you're capable of as well as knowing your intents so they have a heads up on you.

...and you want to pay me for that?

>>50520912
That was already planned.
>>
>>50520923
what jump is that from?
>>
>>50520894
Alignment is not a flaw,It is a fundamental part of who you are. also broken subhuman Is true and I'll take it, but don't go Calling me garbage.

>>50520914
yeah but it gets straightened Out in the end credits Animatics.
>>50520929
no she beat me because she had me too early and needed an emotional vent for college stress.
>>50520934
haven't been to that jump yet,but I'm not planning on it Luke did a good job bringing balance to the force,and I don't know much about what Leia gets up to after the Movies.
>>
>>50520960
Meant as in you have the same weirdness with your height as him, not necessarily being precisely corresponding to his size at the moment.
>>
>>50520976
You are subhuman garbage, and you don't get to fucking dictate what people call you. Goddamn garbage. Fucking trash.
>>
>>50520976
>Alignment is a fundamental part of who you are
Hey guys I found the paladin who's going to fall.
>>
>>50520966
One, not the first guy. I just liked the idea so I wanted to chime in with something that I would also like to see. Two, I said benevolent. Admittedly, that was attached only to powers-that-be, so my mistake there. The basic idea is making people not fuck around with posturing and doubting when the world is at stake, and make it easier to cooperate in general by virtue of them knowing you're legit.
>>
>>50520966
Just making sure.
>>
>>50520996
Don't worry, the Dark Gods made him a Blackguard ages ago. Bancho has yet to notice because clearly all his actions are morally sound and his smite ability still works on everyone he kills.
>>
>>50520974
SMT
>>
>>50520816
>Supernatural powers quite a few Touhous possess, I suppose.

Such as? You realize they run the gamut from Avatar-style bending, to time-mastery, to flat-out reality warping, right? That's like saying, "I suppose someone with superpowers could beat Superman."

Well, no shit.
>>
>>50520943
Well I think the combine one has a little bit about the set up, but other than that you're good.
>>
>>50519691
Standard template is this
-3 to n background, one being dropin
-4 perks for each background worth 100, 200, 400 and 600cp. Each discounted for that background with the 100cp one being free. Jump makers who make 300cp perks should be taken out back and shot
-Equipment priced based on how powerful it is and discounted based on which backgrounds would have access to it.
-Drawbacks, at least 2 that grant 100cp, 2 that grant 200cp and 2 that grant 300 cp.

Then you add different modules based on what defines your setting. Like Macross has a VF table where you buy a model and equipment. Its sometimes a good idea to give players extra cp to spend in that table and that table alone. You can also make a special power table too, I guess, with certain powerful, undiscounted powers.

Perks are, for me, the hardest part. I generally look at characters in that universe that have specific powers and abilities and then try and assign them to a background, or base a background around a character and split their powers and abilites into "power levels."
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>50521009
>>50520996
>me being lawful anything
>TFW
>>
>>50521026
Good thing to remember when looking at this post. "Standard template" is this guy lying to your faces. There's no standard template.
>>
>>50521017
The fucking maids are Dio Brando.
>>
>>50520868
Because they're not using them, they simply shoot 'beautiful and complex' bullet patterns at her. Danmaku battles aren't about stomping your opponent in the most efficient way possible, they're about beauty and always giving participants a chance to win.

What I've been trying to tell you is that there is no proof her float ability would let her avoid supernatural powers if they did use them for real just because it works in spellcard competitions against colorful nonlethal bullets.
>>
>>50521043
One maid, and I think the power is more versatile than just timestops.
>>
>>50521036
Oh yeah, I forgot you utterly hate anything relating to law or order. Except when it's a supervillain like Doom running for some reason. Thanks for reminding me of even more of your completely and utterly hypocritical morality.
>>
>>50521017
>Avatar-style bending
Didn't the character with this ability casually lift hundreds of tons of stone into the upper atmosphere and hold them there?
>>
>>50521043
Are you that anon? If so, being Dio Brando doesn't give you an inherent ability to interact with other Stands.
>>
>>50521059
It's time stop, limited time reversal, time acceleration, time warping, and because ZUN considers time to be part of space/time, she also has some space manipulation powers (which is how she stores those knives.)
>>
>>50520941
SWTOR. Vitiate's the Sith Emperor AKA Mr. "I beat up Revan and the Exile and I'm basically Nihilus and Siodious' love child but better and I can't really be killed because fuck you".
>>
what can Ki do?
is it similar to the force and able to be used in ways other than destruction?
What other life-forces are there that have utility abilities?
>>
>>50521075
One of them did. She's beyond even an Avatar in power.
>>
>>50521052
Except those bullets are made of their power. Sakuya throws knives, Cirno shoots ice, Reimu herself tosses sealing tags and needles.
>>
>>50521066
Doom gets a pass only because Doomworld is the only reality in which humanity survives to the end, I'm generally Pro people surviving.
I give credit where it's due
>>
>>50521002
So just so I'm making clear my retardation isn't hitting me in the head, you're looking for:

-Good gods/super strong beings along with mages of the world seeing you as a defender of the world
-Said beings of good being aware of your ability (or determination) to follow through on your intent to defend the world
-The prior two points thus making mages or said entities gather around you to listen to you/assist you in said worldly defense.

...you would be right on one point. It would be very very niche, which makes it a curious idea. I'm also uncertain on it as we never see an example of such things in the movies. Can you provide a good justification we've seen in the MCU so far?
>>
>>50521081
The maid stops time and throws knives at people.
>>
>>50521083
Its why the SDM is bigger on the inside then out, as well.
>>
>>50520900
There's one in Ranma 1/2 and I think another in the LoZ jump.
>>
File: 1452370425273.gif (3MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1452370425273.gif
3MB, 448x252px
>>50520857
>>50521087
>>
>>50521083
It's also part of how the Mansion maintains it's Non-Euclidean shape, so it's something she can do all day. Pretty sure DIO eventually runs out of juice in most incarnations.
>>
>>50521026
this is a good starting place, but if you feel the need to spice it up? Do it.
>>
>>50521123
Yeah, I know, but Brutus is making a SWTOR jump apparently? And people have mentioned it before, so I just thought I'd bring it up.
>>
>>50521134
Basically Lunar Dial is OP and practically One True Perk.
>>
>>50521134
Hell, she doesn't even need to be around for it to happen. It doesn't snap back to tiny just because she pops out to deal with an issue or get some milk.
>>
File: hoshi kubi.png (573KB, 600x770px) Image search: [Google]
hoshi kubi.png
573KB, 600x770px
>>50520726
>totally fine.
Thank you kindly.
>>
>>50521114
>>50521134
Worth noting that the time warping can also be maintained for a silly length of time, considering it's how she cleans that entire mansion every day and how she has to manually collect and store each and every knife she uses.

Sakuya's power may be something like Dio's, even inspired by him, but she's way more powerful than regular Dio. I don't remember how bullshit Over Heaven is though, so I wouldn't know about him.

>>50521169
This post reads like shitposting.

Every single one of the capstones is full of equally bullshit usages. There's really no 'one true perk' in that jump.
>>
>>50521052
>What I've been trying to tell you is that there is no proof her float ability would let her avoid supernatural powers if they did use them for real just because it works in spellcard competitions against colorful nonlethal bullets.

Lolwut? This is uncannily retarded. It's like claiming, "This character's teleportation wouldn't work to dodge in a 'real' fight because it hasn't been shown to dodge supernatural attacks." It doesn't matter how-the-fuck-many biggatons or magical power someone has -- They won't work on someone who's not there because there power can't interact with anything. Unless you're claiming that every attack in Touhou has interdimensional capabilities like a mystical Sting, which is /you assuming/ that they have properties they haven't been shown to possess.
>>
>>50521179
MAYBE Scarlet Destiny is somewhat on-par with Lunar Dial, but the other capstones really aren't.
>>
>>50521214
I'm not arguing with bait. Go jerk off another hateboner of yours.
>>
>>50520835
I don't think you can, the style perks says nothing supernatural so it doesn't look like it would tell you how to use Shinsoku. You could get close for 700 (Style 100 + Skills 300 + Godspeed 300) but I think Hiten Mitsurugi has a few other minor "supernatural" bits that you'd be lacking, such as the apparent age retardation.
>>
>>50521179
From what I understand, Over Heaven Dio is to Regular Dio as, say, Yukari and Yuuka are to Cirno. He's a retardedly, plot-inspiringly powerful punch-based reality warper whose Made in Heaven-plan actually worked. He actually summons Regular Dio and Alternate Universe Dio as fighters in his private timeline thing.

Over Heaven is definitely beyond her, but honestly it's beyond a lot considering it also no-selled GER and Tusk Act 5 at the same time.
>>
>>50521187
If she can still hear things from up there Mystia can blind her at the very least. And I'm pretty sure one of the touhous can has an attack that works via being seen.
>>
>>50521179
The World Over Heaven basically allows him to rewrite reality. When he kills someone, it's less killing them and more erasing their existence and devouring their souls. By the end of Eyes of Heaven, Jotaro is the only one left of the original world, and only stands a chance because 1. Star Platinum and The World Over Heaven are STILL the same type of Stand (somehow) meaning Dio can't instagib him, and 2. Jotaro has something from the Dio of his world, and giving it to Star Platinum allows it to bypass The World Over Heaven's invulnerability and hit it with the "alternate universe selves should not interact" thing from part 7.
>>
>>50521214
Pandemonium is just as broken if not more.
>>
>>50521243
Also he sets up the fight knowing Dio will react the same way as the other one he killed.
>>
>>50521101
Yo, not that guy, but I just want to be able to call myself the Sorcerer Supreme and not be laughed at.
>>
>>50521239
Right, but those are conceptual attacks. They just /work/ because they do. This guy hasn't given anything that he think would be able to harm her besides "supernatural powers" in a setting that's about as varied as most shonen.
>>
File: I came here to char at you.png (370KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to char at you.png
370KB, 600x600px
>>50521270
>>
>>50521261
That too. Which is kind of funny, actually. Dio tried to pull the blood in the eye trick, and got ORA ORA ORA'd to death for his trouble.
>>
>>50521042
*My standard template then

But if you'll look through the various jumps most of them follow this pattern more or less.
>>
Harry Potter
Pure Blood (900)
Middle Class (free)
Raven Claw (rolled)
Wit Beyond Measure (free)
Clean Blooded (free)
Occlumency (800)
Legilimency (700)
Wandless Specialty (450)
Wand (free)
Dark Arts Cache (400)
House Elf (300)
Pensive (200)
Non-Verbal Specialty (0)
Memory Spell Specialist (-100)
Flask of Felix Felicis (-150)
Refilling Zonko's Bag (-200)
Oblivious (0) Well he's a native jumper, so may as well take the free points
Triwizard Champion ("free") Best to give him something to apply himself to
He's probably going to be spending a lot of time lazing around. Whereas Act Raiser had a clear and present goal for him to work towards, here there's more just the occasional oddity until a few years in. Sadly habitual use of Heaven's Eyes means he's likely to spend a good chunk of second year petrified after seeing the Basilisk. As for his weirder abilities he has the built in excuse of "are you sure there isn't a spell that can do that?", because with no need for gestures or incantation he gives no tells on what (or if) he's casting. When You Believe's savior form is probably going to get whipped out when Hogwarts gets invaded. Morpheus sadly won't be seeing much use. Last time made him a bit hesitant to use it except in the direst of circumstances for now. Occlumency might help a bit with focusing his own mind as necessary for practical use of it though. Aftermath tomorrow, I'm off to sleep for now.
>>
>>50521302
It's actually one of my favorite Jojo plans just for how simple it is in retrospect. Jotaro's like "Well he's Dio so I presume he'll be an asshole when losing."
It also gave us best dad Jotaro so that's something.
>>
>>50521270
Pretty sure we already have stuff for that, though. Besides, just preface it with an impressive enough display of magic, and you'll be taken entirely seriously. Don't forget to have it as part of a badass boast though. Very important, I recommend grabbing lots of perks for being hammy in order to have the full effect.
>>
>>50520753
Turn the body into equipment (In the Monster Hunter Sense) and use the soul to improve my abilities via Inner Self, and render whatevers left into EMC.
>>
>>50521101
...Alright, looking some shit up and dancing around spoilers, it's pretty clear what I'm looking for isn't applicable for Dr. Strange as he is right now. Maybe if MCU Part 3 becomes a thing and Strange starts looking a lot more like his comic counterpart, but I'm sorry for wasting your time.

But, for the sake of posterity: on the first note, they would see you as a defender of the world, if you actually legitimately strived to be one. The third would be separate from any direct function of the perk and simply one of many potential consequences, as automatic allegiance of anyone who's good and strong is pretty whack.
>>
>>50521330
That's true, Jotaro and Jolyne were cute. Actually, that reminds me, did Pucci get killed off for good? I remember he was killed in the story, but I don't know if that kept post-Heaven Dio's defeat. If so, that means the Reset will never happen, and if not, Jotaro knows about him now and can take him out.
>>
What's the most simultaneously hammy and awesome boast you've ever made?
>>
>>50521386
"I am the rock upon the shores of infinity. Crash onto me and be broken!"
>>
>>50521367
>Maybe if MCU Part 3 becomes a thing and Strange starts looking a lot more like his comic counterpart, but I'm sorry for wasting your time.
No no, you're fine. I just wanted to make sure it would fit before agreeing to anything. You did nothing wrong and I misunderstood you beforehand, so if anything I wasted your time. Sorry for that.

And to be fair, for your points on the notes, that could easily fit in with a perk for the ability to make Pacts. I can see about bundling part of that in.
>>
>>50521386
"I'm going to kill you with my eyes now Nick."
>>
>>50521408
I swear, Apocalypse had so many great quotes in that show. Like, "I am as far beyond mutants as they are beyond you!". I've used a variation of that in most jumps where I'm a villain and there are two distinct groups, with one being superior or at least having something more then the other.
>>
>>50521386
I've mugged Gods, golden Boy. It's nothing personnel.
>>
>>50521386
"I am the storm, my strikes lighting and my shouts thunder. Bow before me or be humbled."

Admittedly more cheesy than awesome, but still.
>>
>>50521234
World Over Heaven Dio is crazy powerful, he no-sells both GER and Tusk Act IV, but Jotaro is still immune to him.

Because apparently the connection between The World and Star Platinum doesn't just include being able to move during the other's time stop.
>>
>>50521094
Could you tell me where you got it from? They're not made of their respective special powers, it's just that some of them are visually themed after their shticks. Sakuya can shoot generic magical balls as well, even though she doesn't have any special abilities besides time manipulation. Following that logic, Rumia should shoot nothing but darkness, but instead she fires lasers.

>>50521187
>>50521284
I'm certain I've been talking about 'conceptual' powers all along, not about 'beams of supernatural energy' that require hitting their target or whatever you're thinking.
>This guy hasn't given anything that he think would be able to harm her besides "supernatural powers"
This has never been my intent.
>>
>>50521386
> I have stared into the heart of eternity and watched it blink first. By my hand, worlds and gods have risen and fallen. I have fought countless men whose boots you aren't fit to lick and watched them be lost in the sands of time and annals of history.
>I have lived a long life. Crawled as a slave and stood as a king, played a hero and a villain, been a rebel and a despot, begged humbly and played god.
>But mostly, I'm a man, and most of a all... A father.
>And you made my little girl cry.
>>
>>50521426
>Pacts
Would it? Considering all the pacts made are made with the evil dimensional entity, all that other stuff seems kind of ill fitting if you base it on the movie.
>>
>>50521436
As ridiculous as he looked, dude sounded awesome.
>>
>>50521386
"I have evolved more in these five minutes than humanity has in the past million years. You are naught but a filthy ape before I, the Champion of Gaia. Now leave my sight before I tire of your presence." Oddly enough due to the events of my chain that didn't get used until jump 7 despite EVO being jump one. Every other jump so far has had me out of touch with civilization or my powers were sealed. Was great ham when I finally pulled it out against a Horoscope who tried to claim they were the next step in human evolution though.

Fourze even was able to use the medical Switch with my aid to keep contained the horrific EVO laden virus I have in that form.
>>
>>50521426
..Well, I'm not usually the type of person to bargain, but you've got my interest right now. The original perk I was requesting is seeming like a very nice bonus, depending on what that entails.
>>
>>50521426
Will the Pacts carry between jumps?
>>
>>50521517
The pacts are possible if the ritual is any indicator. They just used the dangerous one to try and get bullshit powers because 'm-muh immortality', and they fucked up because idiots didn't read the warning labels. So yes, Pacts including greater entities being aware of your ability to fulfill your desired goal or end of the bargain would be fitting, and you can easily use those pacts in the defense of the world.
>>
>>50521386
>In response to pretty much any gloating
I don't care, I'll kick your ass.

Not that hammy, but eh, I'm not hammy. That's my go to.

Or, when protecting smiles and feeling particularly anime:

"It's as immutable a law as gravity, or that the sun rises each day. Scum like you... isn't allowed to exist in the same world as someone like [name]!"
>>
>>50521501
Reimu has to get Kogasa to fix her sealing needles at one point. Then she beats up Kogasa with them instead of paying. It's in Wild and Horned Hermit somewhere.
>>
>>50521386
"Mine is the gaze that burned Heaven to ash. Mine is the power that reduced Hell to ruin. Mine is the wrath that shall leave nothing of your pitiful world but dust and a memory."
>>
>>50521436
Deathbird: You promised to destroy Lilandra!
Apocalypse: ...I lied.
>>
>>50521576
That still seems very tangential to what the rest of the perk is doing, rather then fitting with it. It makes as much sense as shoving the effects into almost any of the perks given you can use them for the defense of a world too.
>>
So uh, are there any other jumps with MtG style summoning? Because I don't think anyone in Innistrad knows how to do that.
>>
>>50521595
Idk man, the comics SS is named as such due to being chosen by and making a pact with the Vishanti.
>>
>>50521626
Why does the comics SS matter when talking about the movies? That's very clearly not what happens in the movies.
>>
>>50521549
With the climax of the movie, I felt like it had to be put in.

>>50521554
That I have not decided, because I need to figure out how the Pacts work exactly in the first place. I mean I could do something like "Can make plenty of pacts but only a certain amount carries between jumps" kind of like slots, but I don't know how well that would be received.

>>50521595
While true, the big tidbit is dealing with/being noticed by powers-that-be as the lynchpin holding it together. It's an easy way to tie some of it into the movie rather than putting in something that was never seen.

>>50521626
He has a point though, especially since I was the one who used the logic of making it fit with MCU and not comics to begin with.
>>
>>50521604
Yeah, there's a major lore versus mechanics disconnect. Dominara and maybe one or two other Planes make use of the iconic summoning Magic in the fluff. Most of the time people in fluff just don't use summons, or if they do it's stuff like using a spell to generate an elemental or whatever, not the mana constructs mimicking more normal life.
>>
>>50521595
Well, that rightfully depends on how much the movie's magic differs from comic's in regards to own power vs borrowed power ratios, which I admit is something I'd need someone else to answer.
>>
>>50521386

"This is my choice, and it's as resolute as the northern star!"
>>
>>50517651
>>>
What are you using to fake the gray lantern ring?
>>
>>50521644
Just seems like you're shoving it in for the sake of pleasing someone who wants it rather then making it fit how it is in setting.
>>
>>50521501
Yukari does. Some of danmaku are literally made out of boundaries.
>>
>>50521664
Normal lantern rings can change color, anon. They just don't most of the time because there's no point.
>>
>>50521658
You should probably see the movie first before commenting, because it's really obvious that the majority of magic doesn't rely on borrowed power. Only two guys borrow power like in the comics and that's only from Dormammu.
>>
>>50521671
So you would want me to take out that part entirely and just leave the idea of Pact-making with its primary purpose?
>>
>>50521657
I'm still annoyed we're barred from traveling between jumps with something like Doormaker that bypasses the Blind Eternities so I can't go learn cool magic or track down Planeswalker waifus on my own. It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>50521693
I'd prefer if you added something like what you were, it'd either be it's own thing or attached to something that makes sense for it to be attached to yes. Since this is based on the movies, it doesn't really make much sense for all that stuff to be connected to the pact perk.
>>
>>50521386
"So you beat me in a sword fight. Good for you. By the way, I'm a magician. HOLY."
>>
>>50521697
It makes perfect sense that the main reward of jumpchain is locked down.
>>
>>50521703
Well that's the only way it would work, so if not in there it's not getting in at all for the foreseeable future. It doesn't work otherwise.
>>
>>50521742
Well it doesn't really work tacked on to pacts either. I'm not exactly surprised given how niche everyone has said it is.
>>
>>50521732
...Are you being stupid on purpose, or are you insinuating the main reward of jumpchain is getting all the planeswalking hunies?
>>
>>50521697
It's an issue of cosmology caused by the end jump reward. Since the end reward is a Spark, the end result is that by default MtG cosmology is the one true cosmology, meaning that if you could traverse the Blind Eternities you could reach any jump you care to name anyway.

Of course this has flaws within that theorem, but the basic options were banning Planeswalking in MTG worlds, trying to retcon the cosmology of Jumpchain, or just not talking about it and hoping nobody brings it up. Eventually it was decided the first option worked best at the time it was being discussed, though nowadays it's a fairly established fact that your Spark isn't a normal Spark and that even Walkers won't be able to traverse between jumps.
>>
>>50521732
Anon, that's not at all what the main reward of the chain is. The main reward of the chain would let you instantly travel to any world, not just the ones in the current local multiverse.
>>
>>50521759
Them and all the other things you can get via planeswalking, yes.
>>
>>50521759
You're saying you want to travel between jumps. That's a nono because being able to go back to your old jumps and to ones you didn't go to is pretty much the big reward of getting your spark.
>>
>>50521782
He's not talking about jumps, though. He's talking about MtG planes.
>>
>>50521762
Well I'm going to ignore it, just because I want to bro it up with Ajani and rez Elspeth so I can slap some sense into that idiot.
>>
>>50521664
I am POSSIBLY considering either faking it with other hard-light tech if I can find it, or some sort of combination of powers that lets me fake having a ring, like a certain combo from the Marvel jump.

I'm too lazy to actually make a Gray Lantern RING, after all.
>>
>>50521756
Alright then. Sorry for wasting everyone's time, I'll take that tidbit out of Pacts.
>>
>>50521762
Or just banning Planeswalking because it's both absurdly OP and because people want to avoid the problems caused by people confusing that Spark with the one you get by winning an Endjump?

MtG cosmology is no more the default then Marvel's is, given we're not getting a spark like a planeswalker normally does.
>>
File: 1469323692926.gif (2MB, 336x199px) Image search: [Google]
1469323692926.gif
2MB, 336x199px
>>50521773
>>50521782
>implying the Spark from jumpachain has anything to do with "planeswalking"
>>
>>50521791
That's why he said travelling between jumps huh?
>>
>>50521782
I mean, just the local worlds. Going from Innistrad to Tarkir shouldn't be any different from traveling to a version of the MCU from the comics Marvel, which you can canonically do.
>>
>>50521811
Oh, that's just because I'm an idiot who wasn't paying attention when I was typing. I meant Planes.
>>
>>50521803
>"somewhere on the omnipotence scale"
>anything like an actual spark
>>
>>50521773
Except being allowed to travel inside a singular self-contained multiverse still wouldn't let you do any of the real nonsense Oldwalker Sparks can do- let alone the buffed one jumpers get that can cross IP boundaries. And, more importantly, being able to do X with Z method from Y setting doesn't automatically make it so you're A from setting B just because you can do the same general things.
>>
>>50521802
Did you even read the second half of my post? Where I explicitly stated banning Planeswalking was what was decided on?

Also man I feel old, I remember back before Asura Crying had the first multiverse movement perk and the concept of a local multiverse hadn't really had much traction.
>>
>>50521851
I also read the first part of your post and corrected you on it. You're welcome by the way.
>>
>>50521386
"I must say, just what WERE you thinking, killing a hotshot hero of Earth, bringing them back from the dead so you could steal their memories, LYING to them and siccing them onto the guy that killed you in a revenge scheme?
Aren't you a former angel? Don't you understand that behavior could be slightly VILLAINOUS? Exactly ZERO of those actions were heroic, asshole. You can just sit around saying about how it's not constrictive to get furious at you, but..

"...What part of /FAMOUS HERO/ did you not get? Did you honestly, FUCKING think I became famous on Earth because I happen to be smoking hot and charismatic? I can fucking WEAPONIZE my GODDAMN hot-blooded determination, I can summon a goddamn giant robot if I so want and just step on you if I pleased, and a million other things I could list all day. And guess what? I'm only going to get even STRONGER from there."

"But you know, I could have just SPARED you like a good little clean-slate hero should, if you didn't actively go after my loved ones to keep your little "be nice uwu" charade up, and now I'm even STRONGER now, because you specifically pulled that shit. You're gonna fucking die, asshole. I hope your reincarnation is fucking gut bacteria, because you deserve to wallow in filth for a good lifetime for the shit Vyers told me you did."

And then me and my companions slaughtered him.
>>
>>50521793
Don't really disagree. Honestly a lot of the reason the ban went in in the first place was avoiding confusing newbies and other minimally informed people. House ruling around it as someone who knows what's going on and the reasons behind it isn't all that grievous. I mean strength gained from it is minimal because Neowalkers are almost all shit at magic, and there's quite a few dangers associated with going that way (mainly Phyrexia, Bolas, and the Eldrazi).
>>
>>50521578
Forgive me, but I really don't see how it proves anything of the sort. If the needles are simple objects, shouldn't she run out of them in the middle of a danmaku battle? Even if she magically replicates them to use the copies as danmaku bullets, it seems other characters similarly use generic magic to create bullets rather than their unique abilities (it's not like Flandre throws tension points/'eyes' at players).

>>50521681
I don't recall her firing literal boundaries. The closest are some of her moves from the fighting games.
>>
>>50521905
I presume the "him" is Vulcanus?
>>
>>50517293
If you want a more "realistic" look at how a fantasy world invading modern day earth would fare, I suggest you check out the Spellcross game.
>>
>>50521914
>Neowalkers are almost all shit at magic

Pshhh, what? They may not come even close to their former glory, but they're still pretty dam powerful. I daresay it's likely that even the average one could bitchslap 3 level 24 D&D Wizards simultaneously.
>>
>>50521961
" A spellcard that uses the danmaku of both an eternally expanding dream and a rapidly shrinking reality."
>>
>>50521914
Well I'm not even trying to become a Neowalker, just bypass the BE. Though, if you wanted to become a Neowalker, I suppose you could probably do so by using mind-control/charisma to convince someone to sort of replicate what Venser did with Karn somehow.
>>
>>50521961
If you're not willing to accept that having to maintain her implements implies that there are implements to maintain, Sakuya has a finite number of knives. She has to stop time to pick them up in the middle of battle.
>>
File: MYSTIC STARE!.png (84KB, 200x315px) Image search: [Google]
MYSTIC STARE!.png
84KB, 200x315px
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>50510778
18. Undertale
Drop In
Monster (Look like pic related)
Judge
Megalovania (700)
Bullet Patterns
Motion Magic (Both) (600)
Companion Import- Import Miranda as a Scientist, and spend 250 CP to give her 500 CP to spend. (250)
Gaster Blaster (50)
Food Museum (-50)
Drawback: Anime's real, right?! (Sure it is; I've been to at least one!) (0)

Miranda: Perseverance, Dimensional Device, Here We Are, Bullet Patterns

Rolling high to see if Miranda, Alphys, and I can invent something that would let me talk to Chara...
>>
>>50521914
To be fair, most Neowalkers are still prodigies that are far more powerful than most normal mages could hope to be. They just don't bother learning anything outside of the abilities they naturally have.

I mean, for people like Gideon, Chandra, and Nissa, it makes sense. They don't give a shit about other types of magic. But, c'mon Jace, you're the Blue Mage for christ sakes; do something other than milling.
>>
>>50522008
>Rolling high
Le nope.
>>
>>50522008
>rolls high
>28
>lel

I hope to read about your attempt.
>>
>>50521997
Yes, you're not becoming a Neowalker off just that, but you were talking about podding some. Sorry, half asleep and probably should stop posting.
>>
>>50521997
If you want to travel the planes in MtG, there are perks you can buy in the chain that'll probably let you travel between worlds. The portal gun from Rick and Morty, the Door power from Worm, any number of abilities that will let you go to mirror/alternate universes, etc.

If you want to be a planeswalker on the cheap, it's honestly not that hard.
>>
File: 2008-10-23-Detour.jpg (318KB, 525x1216px) Image search: [Google]
2008-10-23-Detour.jpg
318KB, 525x1216px
On that note: Jumpers! Tell me about the times you rolled a nat 1.
>>
>>50522038
You're explicitly banned from doing so in the one MTG jump we have so far. Congrats on taking the conversation back around to its beginning.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>50522008
>>50522028
>>50522031
A 23 isn't going to work, but I don't think it would be catastrophic either. I have two ghosts from Van Helsing and Sonichu following me around; lets see if they can help me communicate with her somehow.
>>
File: planes.jpg (46KB, 685x219px) Image search: [Google]
planes.jpg
46KB, 685x219px
>>50522038
>there are perks you can buy in the chain that'll probably let you travel between worlds.

Not him, but that's the thing: There aren't.
>>
>>50522035
Oh, yeah, makes sense.

>>50522038
I'd just use Doormaker or that perk from Kingdom Hearts that lets you survive places it's impossible to survive.

The thing we're discussing is that it's banned, though.
>>
>>50522052
...Lucina broke into the Ylisse castle and tried to kill me. Before I could give birth to her.

I MAY have made an obscure reference to time travel when she first showed up.

Thankfully, Naga intervened.
>>
>>50522065
>>50522067
Oh, well in that case nevermind. My error.
>>
>>50522067
>they will fail in the middle of the Blind Eternities
What if you literally just bypass the Blind Eternities? Or use some crazy shit to smash Planes together in a sort of reverse-Alara?
>>
>>50521962
Nah, a villain I created for the Disgaea jump named Gabriel who was a former angel that got kicked out of heaven. Vyers killed him (Because he was a threat to his and Lamington's plans to end the war between the Netherworld and Celestia) and Gabriel reincarnated...extremely pissed. Proceeded to commit a plan of revenge involving what's in the post.

(also note that It's been a while since I played Disgaea so apologies if I screw up continuity)

Unfortunately his plan backfired, and Vyers convinced me that he didn't steal my memories. So I teamed up with him to kick Gabriel's ass.
>>
>>50522067
>if you even try you fail, and any perks that might at least keep you alive spontaneously fail because fuck you. chain over.

Well I certainly don't need ten guesses as to which jumpmaker woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning.
>>
>>50522106
You miss and land in the Blind Eternities. Both Planes collapse completely, dropping you into the Blind Eternities.

In all seriousness can we please not get into "But this approach technically isn't banned"? It's annoying and only serves to give jumpmakers headaches.
>>
>>50522106
>Or use some crazy shit to smash Planes together in a sort of reverse-Alara?
Well then they implode together and everything dies. They are separate for a reason anon.
>>
>>50522106
That sounds fun
>go to other MtG jumps (when they come out)
>create personal demiplane
>fill it with Slivers
>merge the demiplane with Zendikar
>Rathi Overlay v2.0: fight fire with fire edition
>Slivers adapt colorless magic and Annihilator
>>
>>50522152
>Slivers adapt colorless magic and Annihilator
Ah, so that's why the Eldrazi don't have it any more, the Slivers stole it.
>>
>>50522152
Space Pirate Scientist, is that you? Did you run out of Phazon before you made that plan?
>>
>>50522067
It says powers, so what if you used an item to do it?
>>
>>50522185
Then it doesn't work, but at least you don't end your chain trying.
>>
139. Eclipse Phase
==================
Location - Titan
Origin - Human

Skills
- Nanotechnician Package - Standard
- Hard Hat Package - Standard
- Investigation Package - Standard

Preks
- Forking
- Resleeving
- On the Low-Down
- Moxie - 100
- Flexible Mind - 300
- Meme War - 600
- Non-Human Neural Model - 800

Rep Networks
- The @-List - Level 1
- Research Network Affiliation - Level 2

Morph
- Aquanaut - 200
- Immunisation Mods - 400
- Cosmetic Alterations - 450 (I wanna big fuck off tail like pic but I also want legs)
- Unique Look - 500
- Jumper Grade Cortical Stack - 600/1100

Gear
- Nanoengineering Simulspace
- Nanobot Hive
- Software Writing AI
- Work Simulspace
- Scout Nanoswarm
- Muse
- Light Vacsuit
- Smart Clothing
- Nanodetector, Jumper Grade - 1200
- Promethean Hacking Apps - 1400
- Computronium - 1700

Drawbacks
- Wrath of the TITANs - 1400
- Morph Dysphoria - 1200
- Black Mark - Anarchist - 1000

I find myself in the body and mind space of an environmental systems engineer in a colony on Titan. Though I'm perhaps the only Aquanaught on the moon my morph serves my vocation quite well. I make a point to never drink the water in public view though just so I can make the joke that fish shit in it when ever some asks why. I've always been skeptical about egocasting and resleaving, and I'd have probably kept the same morph until it was holding on by a thread. With my jumper knowledge The first thing I do is upgrade my body, both genetically using CRISPR to improve various physical attributes and resistances to their peak without causing chemical imbalances while also retaining my Aquanaught features because THEY ARE CUTE. CUTE. and cybernetically, creating a bioneural interface that lets me use my Ghost in the Shell super A class hacking skills to copy all of firewalls information on the TITANs and Exergent.
>>
>>50522185
Mate, I personally don't agree with the ruling, but that's SB-tier wankery.
>>
>>50522146
Well the jumpmaker is gone and Merchant is setting Ravnica during the time it was sealed off from the rest of the multiverse. Who's making the other jumps again?
>>
>>50522181
Space Pirate Scientist would probably drown the Plane in Glistening Oil too while he's at it. While ensuring multiple Planeswalkers are on it for the resulting abominations to use for transport.
>>
File: 1467512445197.png (825KB, 1024x636px) Image search: [Google]
1467512445197.png
825KB, 1024x636px
>>50522201

If there is one thing that I'm going to fix before I go its the Heresy upon Holy Terra. Until Sol swallows up the cradle of humanity, Holy Terra is humanities divine right. #MEGA, The meme spreads like wild fire through out the nets as though a proclamation from Kek himself while technology designed to defend against Exegent hacks becomes widely proliferated. Talks about a united effort to reclaim Terra from the heretical machines begin, gaining the ire of the Anarchists who attempt to thwart the holy crusade. Firewall has taken notice.

How do you explain to a paranoid clandestine cabal that you're a person from another reality that totally isn't an ex-threat? You don't, you join up and keep your mouth shut. You keep the machinations of your larger, physical forces in a star system a few light years away. I talked to my daughterus a few times to make sure they were getting along alright, but they're good girls. When the TITANs return it's probably not going to be a physical threat conventional space warfare can deal with.

Through new gene mods and tech sold or traded for rep enough was gathered to harden a lot of the Habs defenses against the TITAN's known attacks and every conceivable other method of assault. Meanwhile I got a bit of a reputation as a morph with a death wish, actively seeking out missions revolving around Exergent operating in an aquanaught morph without exception. I catalogued and countered every instance I could get my hands on in preparation for landfall. We developed a nanite that communicated through viruses that carried out instructions through encrypted RNA sequences that had a separate key for each individual that could counter almost any biological vector.

Humanity will overcome. The TITANs will be brought in line or be destroyed. We will reclaim our seat of power. We will Make Earth Great Again.
>>
File: 308.jpg (73KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
308.jpg
73KB, 312x445px
>>50522209
But then how would they spread throughout the multiverse when the walkers realize it's a bad idea?
Better just give them some of these.
>>
>>50522225
The Planeswalkers are raw materials for those.
>>
>>50521992
You may be taking spell card's descriptions too literally. 2hus like Utsuho would probably kill the heroines without even hitting them with bullets if she actually used nuclear fusion to form her bullets. Most, if not all touhou bosses give their spell cards names that refer to their abilities.
>>
Due to a somewhat realistic idea of how I would spend my chain where can I get some good early work ethic/willpower perks?
>>
How good is the regen from Narnia Apples of Life?
>>
>>50522249
Did you play that game? She explicitly does use her powers.
>>
>>50522216
Make sure to give everyone some really good terraforming tech, too. The only way anyone's going to feel confident going back to Earth is if the top kilometer of it gets seared down to ambiplasma. You're going to have to rebuild all of that from raw subatomic particles afterwards.
>>
>>50522279
I've heard people saying it gives nigh invincibility, so presumably it's extremely accelerated regeneration.
>>
>>50522279
It's literally omnipotence.
>>
>>50522270
Stop by RoboCop and pick up "Buddy I think you're slime"?
>>
>>50522270
Symbiote is pretty safe and has a perk to let you ignore how boring a task would be to continue at it regardless.
>>
>>50522279
About good enough to withstand 6 level 29 D&D Wizards.
>>
>>50522312
>>50521982
Is this some newfangled meme?
>>
>>50522291
Nah, we're scouring it with more nano swarms which will be susceptible to some kind of gas.

Marring the face of Holy Terra is heresy
>>
>>50522290
Yes, she explicitly uses her powers to weaken the Netherworld barrier. That's part of the plot.
>>
>>50522325
It's been a meme for quite awhile now in these threads.
>>
>>50522342
Never seen it before.
>>
There are plans to make jumps for the other mtg worlds right? I remember hearing something along those lines once but I haven't heard anything about it since.
>>
>>50522350
Yes. Khans and Ravnica I believe are being worked on.
>>
>>50522350
Yes, there are at least two more in progress, possibly three.
>>
>>50522306
>Symbiote is pretty safe
Aren't there anti matter rockets being thrown around in that jump?
>>
>>50522361
Only in Eagle land.
The rest of the world is very safe. Especially if you avoid the plot like the plauge.
>>
>>50522339
Then she hits Reimu with them.
"Lord Yatagarasu, the Black Sun.
Thank you for giving me your power.

The sunlight that rains down on the Earth
is a nuclear furnace that will create new atoms.

My ultimate nuclear fusion will burn up
every body, heart, phantom, and fairy! "
All of her spell cards then say she's using her fusion powers. This is supported in game where she makes suns that attract you with gravity.
2hu's take those attacks. To bad if you don't like it.
>>
>>50522350
There was that anon a thread or two back who wanted to claim the remaining ones. Kaminaga and Dominara or something?
>>
>>50522008
>>50522066
Ah, well, guess I couldn't SAVE Flowey this time around.

I was able to get in pretty good with Alphys and Mettaton, thanks to being able to help somewhat with Alphys' science with my Technosorcery and Miranda putting in a good word for me, and I managed to get in good with Mettaton by helping design his body's hardware. Between Miranda's earlier experiences with science in Kim Possible and what she learned here we were able to improve his body a lot from what Alphys had in mind.

Sans and Undyne didn't like me that much starting out, though; Sans could tell that I had killed things before, and after doing Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and Demon's Souls my LOVE and EXP were higher than he was comfortable with. He made a few veiled threats, but he got over it once he saw how I interacted with everyone else. Undyne just didn't like me because she had never seen me before, and thought I was pulling her leg when I straight up told her I was from another dimension. She got over it when Alphys vouched for me, though.

Asgore was confused, but still friendly, and took my explanation of being from another dimension well- even though I think he was just being nice. I didn't meet Toriel until Frisk arrived, but we hit it off pretty well since at that point I was friends with Sans.

I ended up giving the Food Museum to Papyrus as a gift, and we bonded over how great spaghetti is. He eventually gave it back, because he "missed the sensation of cooking spaghetti".

Flowey kept his distance at first, but gradually got braver and started messing with me. Eventually, I sat down with him and told him how I knew everything and that I'd try and find a way to help him, but that he had to behave. He was surprised, then mad, then eventually burst into tears before disappearing for awhile.

Eventually, Frisk fell into the Underground. I did the the whole song and dance about being surprised to see a human and "fought" him.

(1/?)
>>
>>50522371
>Eagle land.
Do you mean America?
>>
>>50522381
Not with those crazies running it.
>>
File: golem_by_rahmatozz-d627zay.jpg (118KB, 1308x611px) Image search: [Google]
golem_by_rahmatozz-d627zay.jpg
118KB, 1308x611px
>>50521386
"I am a Merchant of The Horizon, and because of my trade, my skills, and my goods, you think me weak before your glory."

"While it is true I have been blessed by no gods, have never trained to your degree in the art of battle, and nary have a drop of arcane heresy in my blood, yet I am not weak."

"Each good you see before you, from the sword made to strike at God wringed from the finest of brass and treated with liquid hate, to the largest and most advanced starships that are worlds onto themselves, where carefully crafted and uniquely designed by I."

"So? Do you believe you are strong? For all i had was my Inspiration, burning as bright as a Sun before a sea of sparks. I may be no warrior, yet my body has been reforged to be greater than any god i have yet met, My equipment working so perfectly as to seem arcane and crafted by Gods, even if you are to strike me down, my intentions shall remain clear. Every enemy you have, every body you have buried, every shadow that hates you, will find themselves with both coin and ready equipment to take action against you, each one unique, each one powerful, and each one just as good as I and maybe even more-so from their own efforts and grace."
>>
>>50522337
It's already been marred, I don't think there are any geographic features left. And you need more than nanomachines, TITANs made some experiments into pico-and femto-technology. Trust me, burn it all down.
>>
>>50522361
By the protagonist. No one else has figured out that trick. Just don't get Bob and Frank mad.
>>
File: 1477007625428.jpg (216KB, 587x734px) Image search: [Google]
1477007625428.jpg
216KB, 587x734px
Well, I'm done with the outline for the Knuckles/Guardian perkline but looking at it, I'm not really happy with Fastest Thing Alive

So my plans are to split up the movement it gives into standalone perks you can take non-discounted

and then increase the speed it gives as well as make the "you can't hurt yourself by slamming into obstacles" clause in the speed explicit

Take a look

Fastest Thing Alive(600, discount Freedom Fighter): You certainly earned the title of Freedom Fighter. You’re one of the elite few who can take out scores of Badniks all on your lonesome, a great fighter like Sonic the Hedgehog and Miles “Tails” Prower at his side. You’re strong enough to smash and bash the metallic Badniks and warmachines Robotnik suits up in with your bare hands...and that’s not even counting the boost in speed you’re grabbing with this. Just with this alone you can break Mach 1 on foot with all the benefits afforded to you by “Super Speed” (i.e not breaking your neck by braking too hard or by smacking face-first into a wall). Of course, if you needed to really get going you could get up to Mach 5 and keep that pace for hours. With some training and time you could get up to Mach 7 before hitting a rough, rough wall on the learning curve. Still...you really could reach the other side of the rainbow like this, couldn’t you?
>>
>>50522375
I remember someone asking what planes would make for good jumps, then someone asked if Kamigawa... Dominaria? I'm gonna say Dominaria, and one other were claimed. No replies after that.
>>
>>50522419
>That pic
Digger, did you come too far?
>>
>>50522374
Yes, and Suika uses actual black holes as danmaku.
>>
>>50522375
I didn't claim them, though. If someone else wants to, they should feel free.
>>
File: QsxNmE9.gif (1MB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
QsxNmE9.gif
1MB, 500x388px
>>50522454
>>
>>50522374
Doesn't it completely defeat the point of using Spell Card rules then?
>>
>>50522375
Immursturm Jump when?
>>
File: 1329395631812.png (621KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1329395631812.png
621KB, 999x999px
>>50522403
When they say Pico and Femto tech they're talking about size scale right?

Femto scales are compounds and Pico scales are atomic. Nanites could deal with that. Fear not imperial citizen. My plan cannot fail.
>>
>>50522419
>reach the other side of the rainbow
I see what you did there. Well done.
Thread posts: 817
Thread images: 121

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.