[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 394
Thread images: 75

File: PURIFICATION.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PURIFICATION.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Have you ever played an incompetent character /pfg/? Tell me about them.

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Broken Shackles Playtest: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/59701/broken-shackles-test-play
Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit#
Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread >>50504798
>>
Reposting since finally a new thread (this one'll actually hold..... right?)

Please help me understand the Blaster Armorist. I'm... actually I'm kinda lost overall.

It says you can augment the shots with blast type and shape talents. This counts it as a caster level equal to your armorist level. Since it counts as a Destructive Blast you can spend 1 spell point to deal more damage, correct?

Gather Energy lets you increase the damage to d6/Clv by increasing the action type. I imagine this makes your regular attack from 'standard' (for single shot) to Full-Round? Does that mean you can also spend a full round charging and as a second full-round action unleash a full-attack of upgraded blasts?

Between Gather Energy and regular Destructive Blast rules, whats the point of Variable-Geometry? Why would I want to spend a full-round action to pay for a blast shape and increase the damage, when I can just do this without taking the talent in the first place?

How do I reduce spell point costs further; can a particular blast shape be made cheaper for example at higher levels, or the spell points recovered in some way (not just "add more to the total per-day pool" those are self-evident)?

Are there any multiclass (or possible if ever a chance, gestalt) options that really work well with a blaster armorist? I imagine an augmentation-blade soulknife is just redundant due to the free-enchants?

I want to make a blaster that won't suck. An armorist that won't suck. Surely optimization-central can make me not just viable but good - even if it won't top out the charts.

Trying NOT to be the answer to OP's question, though first time SoP user.
>>
>>50509245
Okay, so here's the deal.

You can't actually spend a spell point to jack up a blaster's cannon shot by default. You need Charge Shot for that, which is a standard.

Gather Energy also can't be applied, since it's not a valid talent for the cannonshots.

VBG is a little bit janky as fuck though, yes.

Improved Explosive Orb though, lets you reduce the radius of your exploding shots in exchange for the Shape not costing any SP.

Also something you seem to be missing is that since it's a normal weapon, the Armorist can full-attack with his cannon. Rapid Shot, Deadly Aim, those are all free game. Heck, depending on if your DM decides you can bind extra cannons or not, two-weapon fighting.
>>
>>50509245
Oh, and Blasters DON'T actually get the whole 'CL = class level' deal. Their damage scales independently of their caster level, although they still use CL for things like range and the size of area effects.
>>
Please can someone explain to me DHB's classes. How good are they? Can someone give me a rundown?
>>
>>50508964
>>50508909
[PROFESSION (BARRISTER) INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>50509223
I once played a cavalier in Reign of Winter where my GM considered snow to be difficult terrain. His mount then died trying to go through the dungeon Book 3 takes place in, and then we all died.
>>
Help.

I have 9 skill ranks to work with.

How do I "Literally Sips_"?

Profession (Merchant), Perform (Oratory), and Craft (Alchemy) is obvious, but what else?
>>
>>50509401
Appraise?

Intimidate?

Knowledge Nobility?
>>
>>50509430
Yes, perfect. Bluff as well.
>>
>>50509315
So this part
>The arm cannon is a ranged weapon that makes ranged touch attacks, and deals 1d6 bludgeoning damage +1d6 at 5th level and every four levels beyond 5th. The weapon has no range penalties, but has a maximum range of Close. In all other ways, the arm cannon counts as a destructive blast from the Destruction sphere with a caster level equal to the armorist’s level, but also as a ranged weapon, even being augmented by feats such as Rapid Shot, Deadly Aim (as if it were a firearm), Weapon Focus, etc.

Is not exactly accurate/well-written then? The 1SP for damage-up is an integral part of the Destructive Blast ability, so it seemed the basic damage would have been what's different.

Variable Geometry is trash as suspected then? Too bad, I hoped I'd missed something.

I'm aware of the weapon function, that much is straightforward, but it's the SP and shape usage. Where is improved explosive orb?

For a standard action, would not Energy Blade
>As a standard action, you may make a single weapon attack in conjunction with making a destructive blast. Any creature damaged by the attack is also struck by the destructive blast.
Be a better option than buying charged shot more or less? You 'carry' a regular destructive blast (with any associated type/shape selection of its own) on a full powered shot. With deadly aim and all that, that's probably better?

Is rebuff requiring an attack or the standard action normally (without SP usage)? Hopefully you're not damaging your buddy just to place the buff on 'im?
>>
>>50509401
Round it off with Handle Animal for Guy the Sheep and Knowledge (Engineering).
>>
It's not the MOST well written archetype in the world, but it states specifically what the damage is.

VBG isn't COMPLETE trash, but... it's janky. The benefit of it is that you pay for the SHAPE. You DON'T have to pay for the damage up. And if that shape doesn't cost anything (Like with Improved Explosive Orb), then the whole thing doesn't cost anything. It's just a full-round action. Improved Explosive Orb is a feat, by the by.

And also, regarding Energy Blade, yes you can do that. But recall that the destructive blast you send along with it is based off your craptastic low-caster CL.

So at level 10, that'd be +5d6 damage if you spent the SP there, plus the damage of your cannonblast, which I think is two dice at that point?

Compared to charge shot, which'd get you 10d6. And you still get all that normal deadly aim shit on that.

Now, what you CAN do... is grab Improved Energy Blade, which lets you 'precharge' it as a swift, to apply on your next weapon attack. So you can do a charge shot at the same time as get the benefit from Energy Blade.

Improved Energy Blade is also a feat, by the by.

Rebuff, as far as I'm aware, works as normal. Although since it still runs off CL, it won't be the most impressive. In fact, since there's nothing about it that'd change (as far as I'm aware) if you're using it with your cannon or with your normal casting, the point is kind of moot.
>>
>>50509335
Next you'll tell me that they're from Druma.
>>
>>50509223
>Have you ever played an incompetent character /pfg/?

> DM-kun had a campaign in mind. It was going to be fun he, said
> Think of it as Hard Mode, he said
> It will challenge you all and no one will be safe he said
> Hype.exe enabled, everyone rolls a min/max character
> Not me
> If it's going to be Hard Mode, I want it to be Suicide Mode
> Game night I roll in with a Commoner NPC class with 10's straight down my stat line
> DM-kun won't let me play unless I roll my stats
> We play and I'm fucking useless
> I'm stuck throwing Alchemist Fires like a mook
> End up hurting my party more often then the enemies
> Miraculously make it to level 5 without dying
> Took Fleet as a feat because reasons
> Be in a dungeon facing off a giant crystal that's slowly cracking
> Everyone is standing in cinematic hero poses waiting for whatever comes
> Me too, albeit 10 feet behind the group
> Crystal breaks
> Suddenly ghosts, thousands of them
> Everyone futilely tries to run away
> I futilely run faster than everyone else by 5 feet (20 while running)
> Everyone else gets eaten by ghosts
> Ghosts nip at my heels
> I fucking book it out of the dungeon and into the sunlight
> I literally survived a TPK due to Fleet
> Feels Good Man
>>
File: 04CatLady.jpg (55KB, 786x600px) Image search: [Google]
04CatLady.jpg
55KB, 786x600px
>>50509223
So my friend had an idea for a 0th level campaign about regular folk thrust into a strange situation. So I did the only reasonable thing to do. I made the person the least suited for adventuring I could: an old grandmother. We rolled stats as 3d6 (Yeah... I know...) so I decided to go all in and roll straight down the line. I came out of there with 4 CON.

After the first session we leveled up to 1, were assigned classes based on our characters and actions (and what some of the other players requested), and were given stat boosts accordingly. I was tempted to place it elsewhere, but I when ahead and put one of my boosts into CON. She's still dumb as a brick, and ill-suited for adventuring, but this GM has a reputation for going easy when players are about to die, so I've decided to tempt fate as much as I can.

It's actually become an interesting character trait. She's willing to die because she's gonna go soon anyway. Better her than one of these youngsters.
>>
>Wrath of the Righteous
>Find holy sword
>Only the GMPC can wield it

fucking kill me
>>
>>50509574
So that's where all the caster-level increases come in.

Orb Expert would let every shot have a 5' radius (10' at CL 10+) and increases the save DC by 2... or would be but as a low caster having anything with evasion-none is a terrible idea. It basically will be half damage to everything or none if they have evasion. Sure it's AoE but you've just made sure it wouldn't work...

So it's single target all the way, and most talents should be aimed at buffing yourself as a weapon user then.

But then you might as well just be a soulknife which has plenty of debilitating on-hit special effect options as well.
>>
>>50509649
So what class did she get for 1st-level as her reward for surviving?
>>
>>50509704
Yes. It's a bit of a janky class and archetype.

I did do some pondering myself to fix it, but that doesn't exactly help you.

And as for special effects, recall you can hit people with these things like, up to 6 times a round. It won't matter quite so much if that stagger DC is 5 lower than it'd be if you were a fullcaster (At 20th level, mind. The gap is smaller before then), because you're forcing them to make it so many goddamn times.
>>
>>50509685
>GMPC
>not expecting this to fuck you
>not know the GMPC is the chosen one and you're all going to be their servant

Should have seen that coming desu
>>
>>50509758
Ah well, so much for that idea then. It's too bad; felt like it had potential, but in the end it's kinda like akashic hand cannons.

I was gonna go for some sort of angry lava-cannon druid (blaster/warder), but the spirit parts of nature are all pretty crappy (spend 1 spell point to get +1 natural AC for one minute! yay!) and the blaster side's still just an armorist in the end.

Thanks for trying though.
>>
>>50509642
Nope, born in Vudra, raised in Cheliax.
>>
>>50509785
The worst part is how I called her out on her Paladinhood because the GMPC is a tiefling that keeps being racist against other Tieflings.

As a Paladin of Ragathiel. Racism is like, the only thing the dude doesn't tolerate.
>>
>>50509835
dude its too late

i'll even spell out how this ends

she's going to replace/become a minor god like Ragathiel and all your characters are going to become her divine servants

prepare yourself
>>
>>50509711
Oracle. Story behind that, too.
So the basic situation was we all woke up strapped to tables with no memory of being kidnapped, and whoever had done so had been experimenting with necromancy. Shit got fucked, and everyone who worked there was getting out of dodge, and we had to bust out too. On our way out, we encountered some spooky-ass monster that looked like it was blinded. It didn't notice us, and was bleeding from it's eyes. Furthermore, the blood that hit the ground turned to small gouts of flame. We avoided it as best we could.

So later on, we're about to get out of this place, but ol' toasty-eyes is in the way. The would-be Warlock-Vigilante already dropped a building on it and set it on fire, but that just healed it's eyesight. The would-be Paladin already changed it, botched spectacularly, dropped his sword, and ran off screaming. Everyone's look around at each other going, "Welp. That was fun." Finally, I figure it's worth a shot, and try to read a scroll I found at the thing. The GM asks for a Will save as I read it, and I think I rolled a five or something. Maybe even a one. I black out, and hear the voice of the goddess of life say, "You've overstepped your bounds. Come find me." I wake back up to find a gaping golden hole in the creature's chest and a similar hole in the scroll. Turns out it was a Scroll of Final Sacrifice. All I said was, "Oh dear..."

Turns out, if I had passed the Will save, I'd have been a Cleric. As it was, the goddess had to bail me out.
>>
File: Hail to the King baby.png (414KB, 372x619px) Image search: [Google]
Hail to the King baby.png
414KB, 372x619px
I cannot sleep and some of the comments from my HV character left me feeling unsatisfied so I decided to give it another go.

>Marshall Rhames (Or some other hard ass name)
>Warder(ZS)/Slayer(Vanguard) LE
>Going for a more overt evil this time. Kicking puppies and owning evil

>"Everyone has a place, and those who step out of line need to be pushed back into the mud. And if you think you are too good for the mud then there is always the [executioners] block."
>Grew up in a Hellknight family, prolly the Order of the Nail or Chain.
>family is super patriotic, devote worshipers
>Idolized his father who was a member
>Believes in absolute order of things to the point of OCD.
>Zealous and loyal to superiors. Believes that Might makes Right and until you are mightier than those above you, you grow your power
>Accused his own brother and friend of sedition (bellflower sympathizers) and watched them dragged off
>Didnt look away at their executions, he felt pride in doing his duty
>Aspires to be a Hellknight just like his dad
>Would die in glorious combat in the name of Order
>Would lead others to die in glorious combat in the name of Order

Idk, good, bad, please no meh.
>>
can someone describe to me that encounter where you smash that guy's toy horse in an AP to make him give up?

Describe the situation.
>>
>>50509936
I mean, sounds a little normie but that can be ok.
>>
>>50509978
It's a toy dragon, if I recall.

I forget the specifics, but I think he offs himself in shame if you force him to back down with it.
>>
>>50509987

FML Maybe I just cant do hammy evil.

>>50509978

He keeps it in his room. If you go to his room before you find him you can pick up a toy dragon, a childhood gift from his aunt. It is like his comfort blanket or some such and he agrees to almost anything so long as you do not break it and give it back to him. He follows through on what you asked of him.
>>
>>50510008
i mean you've just made what could be a hellknight NPC

Where's the hook.

80s exploitation is key for HV, this is your chance to embrace cliches and such.
>>
>>50510008
>>50509998
So you threaten a good memory of his childhood and then he commits suicide in dishonor? How is that supposed to feel good for anyone?

Is he evil?
>>
>>50510032
>Is he evil?

According to the book, yes.
>>
>>50510067
What book is this from?
>>
>>50510024

I thought that was card carrying bad guy. Like a Judge Dredd mixed with a CEO of water and power.

What am I missing? What makes it hammy if not over the top devotion to keeping people in their place, turning on your family when they step out of line and wanting to smash peoples teeth in if they dont like the way things are ran?
>>
>>50510090
Maybe if you go further on the DREDD angle. Ham that up.
>>
>>50510076

Should be 99, dance of the damned
>>
>>50510115
Looking in Dance of the Damned, can't find it.
>>
>>50510095

Thanks for the feedback anon. Im starting to think I just cant do hammy evil. I will think on it and idk.

>>50510132

Pg 34 and 35. Lucian is stated out and under his room is a chest with treasure inside that mentions the toy Wyvern
>>
>>50510144
Ah I was searching for dragon, not wyvern.
>>
>>50510144
Play one section of them up a lot, thats a good start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJiYrRcfQo
>>
>>50510159

I think my problem is I think I have enough when really I dont go far enough. To me, turning in a friend and family member for the sake of order is a lot.

So I can make him what, dress in his fathers uniform as a kid, keep little tin soldiers with him as an adult or have him keep his dads medals as reminders, really push the might makes right belief and how everyone belongs somewhere even if they are one the lowest rung. Ham up the pyramid structure of Feudalism while making him self serving Law?

And even as I look over this it still feels NPCish.
>>
>>50510198
Ok so heres' the thing.

the tin soldiers n shit, thats a quirk

Its not hammy or scenery chewing

Think Lelouch

You may not think you can't do this, but you totally can. Its just a very different character style

Basically my suggestion is, take something, like the law adherence

And crank that shit to 11.

Crank it.

CRANK IT.
>>
>>50510198
You need to be more over the top son.

https://youtu.be/8C4lK41SX-Q

Over

The

Top.

TO

THE

>>
>>50510225

I have not seen the Code Geass or what ever Lelouch is in. I dont think I have enough time to watch it. Do I want LAW or MIGHT IS RIGHT?

>>50510243

This feels more deranged than anything. I thought I did that with my first character but it was relegated to meh status.
>>
>>50510275
it doesn't matter. choose one.
>>
>>50510277

I think I like might is right better. Fits more with the evil theme.
>>
>>50510275
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1aMhu_cs_E
>>
Idea: A monk with a bow, built around provoking AOOs for firing in melee
>>
>>50510321
ok
>>
>>50510290

Alright. I think I get it a bit more. I can still keep the turning in his brother thing. I just need to focus more on why that was such a turning point. Make it more along the lines of how could his best bud and bro be traitors and if they can be traitors, they all can be.

So if they all can be traitors then order is always in danger. And so it has to be stopped at all costs, people have to be made to conform, have to be made to see how the whole society could be destroyed and that must not be allowed no matter the cost. His means will always justify the ends because he saw in his bro and friend what happens when you just let it slide. Something bad could have happened that lead to him turning them in. He lost his sister or a loved one.

Zero tolerance scorched earth policy on anyone who steps out of line. It is not enough that they go to the block, they have to be made an example of so no one repeats their mistakes.

Right?
>>
File: CAeAgx1UYAEoT7m.jpg orig.jpg (65KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CAeAgx1UYAEoT7m.jpg orig.jpg
65KB, 576x1024px
>Paladin/Oracle with cha to hit, cha to damage, cha to AC, cha to saves, cha to reflex saves
>>
File: red sun.png (742KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
red sun.png
742KB, 1280x720px
>>50510356
Now you're feeling it anon
>>
File: 1480451219350.jpg (160KB, 646x584px) Image search: [Google]
1480451219350.jpg
160KB, 646x584px
>>50510367

I am much more excited about this now.
>>
>>50510383
excellent, that was my goal
>>
Mythic Black tentacles states that creatures immune to grappling from nonmythic sources are not immune to it, but the checks are done at -5

However, Freedom of Movement doesn't make you immune from grappling, simply makes grappling automatically fail. Does it still mean you can use FoM to get out of a Mythic black tentacle?
>>
>>50510745
That's the same gosh dang thing and you know it, anon. It fails because you're immune to it.
>>
>>50509374
>where my GM considered snow to be difficult terrain
That's because it is? Deep snow drifts are explicitly called out in book 1 as difficult terrain.
>>
>>50510808
Yeah, my GM is the one saying it's not immunity.

Same guy stuck with a GMPC dealing 30+ damage per round at level 2 and who found the magic sword only the GMPC can use, I enjoy my suffering. See what I mean when I say the guy hates magic?
>>
Hm...Would it be possible to turn an avant-garde or the like into some kind of angry blasty druid?

I mean more along the lines of Circle-Ouroboros (Warmahordes) or FF Geomancers; fuck shapeshifting and talking to animals, bearforms can gofuck their bears for all I care.
>>
>>50510542

How is this?

http://pastebin.com/ZLZ1YsGr
>>
>>50510829
Seriously, anon. Get out while you still can. Life is too short for GMPCs
>>
File: 1480569010252.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480569010252.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
>Svana deleted their account
>We will never get thicc motherly boarfus
Fuck
>>
>>50511407

Anon you need to HAM it up even more.

HAM is a feeling, it's going over-the-top in a way that makes you go "holy shit that's stupid, I want more." You shouldn't be trying to give us a realistic breakdown of the littlest Hellknight realizing his obsession with the law, we want Nick Angel, the little boy that rode around on a toy horse arresting other children before becoming TOO GOOD FOR WESTCROWN and thrown at a sleepy country village with a big secret!
>>
>>50511559

Oh my god please no, I found an excellent piece of character art for Svana and everything.
>>
>>50511571

Damnit! Im going to bed. Too tired to write.
>>
>>50511424
He promised he would change and he would fix this.

I'm like a beaten wife.
>>
>>50511559

Deleted their account =/= deleted their interest!
>>
>>50511579

Post it anyway, someone might have use of a thick motherly-looking character!
>>
File: tyra_by_clc1997-d7ukud8.png (634KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tyra_by_clc1997-d7ukud8.png
634KB, 600x800px
>>50511713

Just look up Tyra on Deviant-Art, she's got art in every range of quality, state of undress or style.
>>
>>50511658
Nah it kind of does
>>
>>50510984
Alternatively, what gestalts well with an avant-guard kineticist anyways?
>>
>>50511871
I don't know, scarred witch doctor. Blasters and Kineticists are kinda awkward in that not a whole lot really *helps* them because they technically don't use weapons and blasts/rays don't play nice with maneuvers.
>>
>>50511871
Very few things gestalt well with kineticist, since it's CON main, unless you're willing to sink two feats and a racial choice into taking the Altered Life and Mind Afire feats to use WIS or CHA instead, in which case the world is your oyster.

However, Avant Guard stacks with Roil Dancer; I recently built one and it's so complex that it's like a gestalt in and of itself.
If you do that, I'd genuinely recommend gestalting Fighter: you could use all the bonus feats it gives you, and the Magic Item Mastery feat line lets you use your CON to cast from wondrous items.
>>
>>50511882
Not necessarily.
It's a spell-like, so a conductive weapon could allow you to discharge a full blast so long as you can hit once.

You're losing overflow's to-hit bonus, but if that's in exchange for full-BAB you probably don't care.

An Augmented-Blade with a double-crossbow might start coming into his own as a gestalt side but not before 5th when they can stick conductive onto there.
>>
>>50511871
Alternately, Avowed.
Avowed is a great passive class and it's possible to make builds for it that don't need CHA at all.
>>
>>50511921
>conductive weapons
Yeah, but those are gay.

Go full hadoken or go home.
>>
>>50511940
How are you going to do damage with nothing but kinetic blast, though?

I'd like to if possible.
>>
File: kZEX7VE.jpg (91KB, 839x492px) Image search: [Google]
kZEX7VE.jpg
91KB, 839x492px
>>50508867
>yfw you didn't even make the tier list
>>
>>50511955
This only comes online at level 11, but:
>Gestalt Manifester 1/Mystic 4/Awakened Blade 6: Get the ability to recover psionic focus as a free action whenever you recover a maneuver. Mystic recovery is free, you recover it free every round.

>Take inner fire and expend psionic focus with every move action gather power to alleviate 3 burn from your blast every turn, use this to slap big stuff on it.
>Bonus: Take one of the Gather Power feats to gain the full-round effect every turn
>>
What's a good secondary sphere focus for a Spheres of Power Elementalist?
>>
>>50512024
I don't think mystics RECOVER those maneuvers; the term used is 'granted'
>>
>>50512049
Go Manifester 1/Bushi 4/Awakened Blade 6 instead. You'll have to take Mixed Combat manually once you qualify but you still have your free action recovery.

Alternately, for something that comes online at level 9 and doesn't even need Awakened Blade (which is legally grey depending on how closely your GM follows the original gestalt rules):
>Go Riven Hourglass and Sleeping Goddess
>Take Sleeping Goddess Style and Psionic Meditation to be able to recover psionic focus and a single maneuver as a move action
>Use the Relativity Burst counter to gain a move action with your immediate/swift action
>Use the move action to regain psionic focus and recover Relativity Burst (yes this is allowed)
>You have your move action to augmented gather power and your standard to blast

Repeat.
>>
>>50512076
**Actually the first one is overall better as Manifester 4/Bushi 1/Awakened Blade 6 because you lose fewer manifester levels without much maneuver loss because of Practiced Initiator, my bad
>>
File: 1447446942069.gif (315KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1447446942069.gif
315KB, 1000x1000px
Tell me a story anons!
>>
>>50511995
Which character is yours?
>>
>>50512124
Small sized tiefling sneaky killy person.
>>
>>50512115

>tfw no sweet adorable Drow girl that's convinced she's a Dwarf or Human
>>
>>50512025
>What's a good secondary sphere focus for a Spheres of Power Elementalist?

Warp for teleporting, War for rallies, Life for self-healing, Divination for all day senses, Dark for Darkvision, Protection for Resist Energy and Deflection...
>>
File: 435188-rikku1.jpg (66KB, 697x559px) Image search: [Google]
435188-rikku1.jpg
66KB, 697x559px
What's Rikku? Is there room for a peppy tech girl in your average Pathfinder party?
>>
>>50512286
An artificer? Sure, they're quite strong.
>>
>>50512236
Yeah, that's pretty much what I figured. Dip some life for some invigoration(or whatever the talent was that essentially nets you infernal healing) and fatigue recovery.

Divination for blind sight with blindfolded oracle, not sure if that makes 60 feet darkvision irrelevant since Blindfoled Oracle is only 30 feet 30+5/2 levels.
>>
>>50512076
How are you getting that to work with your kinetic blast though?
>>
File: 1434565497254.jpg (148KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1434565497254.jpg
148KB, 500x500px
>the Dex/Int build is objectively superior to my Str/Cha build
>fewer resources spent to be functional, more skills, better spells, doesn't rely entirely on GM fiat
>I'm just so sick of making skinny dex fuccbois, but hate the shit out of heavy armor
>We will never get a 1pp class that works like Brutal Slayer Stalker
>>
>>50512412

Bite the bullet and go strength, anon.

I have never made a slender fuccboi and I've always felt like the heavy hitter of the group. Don't let the bleating of /pfg/ turn you off.

Theorycrafting is like alcohol; it's fun to share with friends and have a good night, but if you do it too often it will poison you. Strength works, Charisma works, you might lose one or two +1s but those don't mean shit in the scheme of things.
>>
>>50512411
Maneuvers mostly don't work with your kinetic blast unless you're a Roil Dancer, it's true.

It's just a gimmick build that lets you always effectively full-round gather power and blast in the same turn, while ignoring all the rest of your initiating.

Roil Dancer is pretty fun, though.
>>
File: 1387576768505.jpg (278KB, 600x499px) Image search: [Google]
1387576768505.jpg
278KB, 600x499px
>>50512115
I started a lewd campaign in hopes for dicks and all I got was women.
>>
>>50512595

Which campaign is yours?
>>
>>50512302
What book are they in?
>>
>>50512386
Blindfolded Oracle is 30 ft, Darkvision is 60 ft.
>>
File: tumblr_n0ftmsZzX11s2dpdso1_1280.png (327KB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0ftmsZzX11s2dpdso1_1280.png
327KB, 709x1000px
>>50512601
Not telling because I actually like my players, and I don't want to influence their decisions based off my preferences.
>>
File: Princess.png (349KB, 905x624px) Image search: [Google]
Princess.png
349KB, 905x624px
>>50512595
So all your players...
>>
>>50512616
I know there's a talent that extends Blind Folded Oracle and it can pull double duty as anti-invisibility, anti-blur, etc, but that is dangerously close to melee for me even with the extended range.
>>
>>50512622
That's good of you, but it's important in any game that everyone be on the same page with each other about what they want out of the game and I'd say that goes even more so than normal for a lewd game. They don't need to make sure everything they do lines up with your kinks but it's unfair to yourself if you end up getting nothing out of the game.
>>
File: d225916b12dOa.jpg (303KB, 704x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d225916b12dOa.jpg
303KB, 704x1000px
>>50512625
All my players...?
>>50512673
I'm good with women too, no worries.
>>
>>50512673

This, nothing will turn a player on harder than a DM that is clearly into what they're playing. The little ping saying you got a private message from either one of the other players or the DM saying how much they want to do a scene with you is about as exciting as the actual ERP.
>>
>>50512136
You mean Fleur? She's on there my dude, check again. Cereal Killer.
>>
>>50512595
It wasn't one of the ones advertised on here, was it?
>>
>>50512709
Weren't there a bunch of actual serial killers amongst the characters?
>>
>>50512695
As long as you're enjoying yourself too and know what you want, it's fine. Being surrounded by lewd girls can be as much fun as getting all the dick, so since you have the chance, play it up for what it's worth.
>>
>>50512738
"A serial killer is a person who murders three or more people, usually in service of abnormal psychological gratification, with the murders taking place over more than a month and including a significant break (a "cooling off period") between them."

Under those criteria I think most of the characters are serial killers. Since I'm Yori's player I know she's not, since she's only killed one person, though that'll probably change once the game starts, assuming she's in.
>>
>>50512794
Well no, I mean how many of them are Serial Killer Vigilantes?
>>
>>50512476
I just wish being MAD wasn't such suffering in this shitty game, and that I wasn't always so obsessed with being a skill monkey. It's not even about being a heavy-hitter, since I know Str-barians are EZ mode for that, It's just like I have some built-in fear of being a shit player and hope to compensate by at least being competent at all the things that the other players probably don't bother with.

But sometimes, man. Sometimes I just want to throw it all away, I want to pretend to be the stronk, charming guy without worrying about "MUH VERSATILITY". Hell, I might be shooting to play a gimmicky unarmed vigilante build for that, if only my GM hadn't decided to buff weapon finesse instead of just saying Deadly Agility was available.
>>
>>50512801
Ooooooohhh. Let me see.

Ned and Sersheon are our Serial Killer Vigilantes.

I'm pretty sure "Cereal Killer" tier is for characters focused around that as their evil thing.
>>
>>50511995

>that list

Which is the hammiest?
>>
>>50509223
>Have you ever played an incompetent character /pfg/?

No. It's only fun for one or two sessions, but it gets annoying when you need to depend on them for something. I ran a game for an Elven Rogue like this.

>>50509685
Does anyone in the party have a high enough UMD modifier to emulate the necessary alignment or class feature?

>>50510321
Why?

>>50512115
The PC's boss in the mercenary organization works for eldritch beings Mercanes who is using the PCs to acquire and test magical items.

>>50512286
Investigator. We never see her build any machines, but she does take them apart and mix potions.

>>50512625
...want to be the princess.
>>
>>50512875
I mean, I do have enough UMD, but I'm a sorcerer., what would I do with a longsword?
>>
>>50512901
Nothing, but if you had a Starknife... and a specific Divine Fighting technique...
You could do some very dirty things, you charismatic Sorcerer you.
>>
>>50512875
>Item testing.
That sounds a lot like paranoia
>>
>>50512931
Woah, I never thought of it.

I like you, Anon.

Especially since it's Gestalt with non-lawful Paladins, and I'm a CG Sorcerer|Paladin
>>
>>50512931
>>50513070
Reminder that a Paladin, even a Paladin of Freedom, gets fucking shafted by Desna's Divine Fighting technique, since it's untyped Charisma-to-attack and therefore doesn't stack with the smite.
>>
File: Egyptian Princess (shawli2007).jpg (367KB, 531x752px) Image search: [Google]
Egyptian Princess (shawli2007).jpg
367KB, 531x752px
>>50512901
Cast Tenser's Transformation.

>>50512940
The PC's boss is less secretive than that. He refers to his boss as a "foreign investor." He won't give or loan the PCs any item that he knows is cursed. He'll even craft customized items for the PCs to see if they'll work as well as a player thinks they will.

A sidequest for the PCs is to slow down his descent into madness to prevent him from turning into Cave Johnson.

Another sidequest is to NTR his not!Egyptian Bard Cohort (Bold Schemer Skald).
>>
>>50512811
Be STR-based Magus, maybe a Kensai or something like if you want to go no-armor. I played one that started with 14 STR and DEX along with 18 INT and it worked out swell for me. Lowest number of deaths in the whole campaign even, IIRC. Ignore everybody that says you need to pick up a scimitar and go Dervish Dancing, just pick a weapon you like and have fun (I went with a bastard sword to I could switch between two-handing and one-handing as needed).
>>
>>50513098
To be fair that's fine, considering Paladins can't actually worship Desna
>>
>>50513220
I may just try to see if my GM is willing to houserule Ravener to actually be a Cha-Inquisitor when I get a chance to make a new character, because that would be right up my alley. I've been dying to try Sanctified Slayer anyway. Str-based Kensai is... Probably workable, but isn't something I'd really want to play anyway.

>>50513272
>Paladins can't actually worship Desna
>the guy says he's in a gestalt with non-lawful Paladins, and he's even CG

Gotta address everything in the equation, senpai.
>>
>>50513220
>Ignore everybody that says you need to pick up a scimitar and go Dervish Dancing
It's not that you need to, it's that it's kind of just better depending on where you're at. The magus' issue is that the class just kind of shoehorns you into being a dexnerd because medium and heavy armor don't come online until later (where their usefulness is greatly diminished), and the magus does not really two-hand their weapons anyway.

I think a lot of people have problems with Dex to damage because of situations like this, where strength is just objectively the weaker option. I think that's more of a problem with paizo design though, than dex-to-damage because the Warder is a perfectly good example of strength builds being a fantastic (and really, better) choice without necessarily making strength do everything Dex does.
>>
>>50513272

Given paladins gain their powers not directly from a divine source, but by sheer commitment to GOOD AND LAW, I could see and would even allow a Desnan Paladin--it would just be quite rare and rather odd.
>>
>>50513310
One of my first Pathfinder characters was a Strength Magus that one-handed a bastard sword. He rarely got hit and was one of the higher damage dealers. I didn't have Magical Lineage, used a standard Assimar, burned my starting feat on EWP, and burned my Arcana on Familiar.

I was fine. I didn't die, did good damage, and had fun. Learning all the tricks later made me start to regret my choices a little, but I still wouldn't make him a Dex build. The world won't end if you build a Strength character.
>>
What low level (6 or less) damage reduction types need to be planned against? Already have a silver dagger, cold iron shortspear, all three types of physical damage, and the magic weapon spell.
>>
>>50513528

You got them all.
>>
File: Bloodborne Jeez Dude.jpg (98KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne Jeez Dude.jpg
98KB, 635x457px
>>50513310
>Magus not getting medium/heavy armor until way later than it should
>Str-magus getting shafted because it's MAD as fuck
>dex-to-damage and the bullshit it has to go through in general

If you're not careful you'll summon that guy that spergs about magus all the time. All you need to do is say something about unhindered shield and pool strike, then just to be sure say "unchained magus never".

>>50513517
It's about autism, anon
>>
>>50512602
>>50512286
Rikku is an alchemist (vivesectionist).

Her main shtick is about throwing grenades / bombs. She has some rogue-like stuff that she does as well, but it's mostly the throwing of bombs and the occasional buff spell. At least for most of FFX, unless you really grind those sphere grids.
>>
>>50513547

There's only one way to get out of your autism, anon, and it's with a lot of lube and biting the pillow until you love the sensation as much as the other ways.
>>
>>50513547
>"unchained magus never"
I'll get around to working on it after I get through finals, having my car die, and finishing my RotJR character.
>>
Would people be interested in a planetouched aasimar/tiefling-like race influenced by the plane of shadow?

With bonuses to stealth, and maybe a blur spell-like?

Tenatively called Shadoles?
>>
>>50513592

I like it, full speed ahead so I can shadole them in their assholes
>>
>>50513589

Tell us about your character, anon!
>>
>>50513578
But anon, I vastly prefer making someone else bite the pillow
>>
File: 1466229335306.gif (665KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1466229335306.gif
665KB, 500x280px
>>50513547
Given my IRL group, as well as myself, I know autism's a hell of a drug in both directions. Just giving my experience before I started reading this general and being tainted by the memes.
>>
>>50513592
Fetchlings already exist.
>>
Which RotJR Character is most likely to Completely let themselves go after they're done adventuring?
>>
>>50513699
oh... okay :(
>>
File: tewiwaifu.png (1MB, 680x481px) Image search: [Google]
tewiwaifu.png
1MB, 680x481px
>>50513706
Homebrew an outsider-influenced race from the plane of Bunnygirls instead.
>>
File: 1280.png (198KB, 911x669px) Image search: [Google]
1280.png
198KB, 911x669px
> Making a Life Mystery Oradin
> Want to take Fey Foundling
> Want to take Noble Scion (War) for CHA to initiative
> Both require you to take it at level one

I mean, I suppose I could take both if I went Human, but then I'd be losing Exotic Weapon Proficiency as a Half-Elf.
>>
>>50513763
>bunnygirls

Nah man, just fucking do dragontouched, so I can have a dragonblooded dragontouched
>>
File: Teicosplaychinese.jpg (83KB, 745x422px) Image search: [Google]
Teicosplaychinese.jpg
83KB, 745x422px
>>50513763
I uh... actually kind of thought about that.

I was like "we haves skinwalkers of various races. why no cute bunnygirls."

What would you want in a race of bunnygirls? no useless bunnies only good for their sex appeal / suppositories.
>>
File: NZothArt.jpg (5MB, 4000x5470px) Image search: [Google]
NZothArt.jpg
5MB, 4000x5470px
>>50513763
>pic

Tewi, you seem to be implying that I haven't already lost all hope.
>>
>>50513790
This is actually something I'm planning on doing with my dragon book, since I thought the lack of planetouched for dragons was something that was needed, so I'll be coming here for feedback on it.
>>
File: Code Geass YAMEROOOOOOOO.jpg (42KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
Code Geass YAMEROOOOOOOO.jpg
42KB, 640x448px
>>50513802
god damnit jolly, stop making me wish I had money to give you, I already felt bad about pirating your stuff
>>
>>50513798
I'd expect them to be really good at jumping at least.
>>
>>50513701
Amalthea
Got no physicality outside of divine help. SShe's just gonna keep getting thicker till something breaks
>>
>>50513701

Oh gosh, we both know Onryou is going to become a big fat fattie when she settles in Minkai! And Agatha? Total Mom mode, at least after she gets that itch out of her system.

Omza has the look of a man that will get flabby later in life, FLABBY!
>>
File: Giant_Angora_Buck_Is_Not_Amused.jpg (1MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Giant_Angora_Buck_Is_Not_Amused.jpg
1MB, 2304x1728px
>>50513763
>>50513798
>>
File: Dragon Champion.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Champion.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>50513816
Full disclosure here, I know y'all are gonna pirate my stuff, so no hate here. But if you do, personal request here, can you please review it either on Paizo (assuming you have an account) or the open gaming store (which only requires an email address)?

Like positive reviews do a LOT to help, even if it's just a star rating, so if you're gonna pirate, please try and do me a solid and leave a review, even if you're not the biggest fan of it.
>>
File: 1400960321386.gif (2MB, 320x245px) Image search: [Google]
1400960321386.gif
2MB, 320x245px
>>50513863
>legend of dragoon
>>
>>50513828

>just keep getting thicker until something breaks

There's so many snide comments I could make about this, I can't quite figure out which is the best.
>>
File: teijump.png (276KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
teijump.png
276KB, 509x600px
>>50513801
>>50513821
Should they have quantum immortality?

I'm thinking +dex, +cha, -wis, one luck oriented ability, some hops (like the grippli jumping ability) then beyond that I'm not sure. Fluffy tail stuff? Viera influences?
>>
>>50513863
Legend of Dragoon is Aegis', potentially gestalted.
>>
>>50513902
>Viera Influences

Make the Viera a variant heritage, where the normal ones are on the small side for humanoids. Maybe the standard rabbitfolk are dwarf-sized, while the Viera-likes are human or elf-sized?
>>
>>50513902

>Wis
>Not Int

Rabbits are retarded, anon. They're simple-minded idiots that survive through sonic speeds and large numbers.
>>
>>50513611
I've memed my character enough for now, though I'll probably talk about them more this week.

I do however have another character idea with a loose backstory so far.

>Bushi Warlord | Charlatanism, Font of Inspiration Hedgewitch
>Son or Grandson of Tian Xia immigrant to Avistan, probably Brevoy, because swords.
>Learned swordsmanship through father
>Grew up hearing the ideals of "the old country"
>Leaves home due to parental request, rebellious years, or wanting to prove himself, haven't quite decided
>Becomes a bit of a ruffian with a sense of honor from his heritage
>Has good luck or wits or something for the inspiration/guile skill boosts
>Is a cocky banchou-esque ronin skillmonkey looking to follow "The True Path of a Man!"

Idk how I feel about all of it. Could be better and might not fit the ideas of other characters well. Also not sure on race yet, which would change things.
>>
File: Rose LOD.jpg (98KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
Rose LOD.jpg
98KB, 736x460px
>>50513889
Totally an underrated gem that came out at the wrong time; if it was just a little earlier, it'd probably be in the same league nostalgia wise as the FF line.

I'm still working on the dragon book, right now the main thing I can say it has is a charisma magus archetype. It's right now not attached to a publisher, but once it's further along, I will (hopefully) be running a playtest here.

>>50513917
No arguments here.
>>
File: TeiQuantumImmortality.jpg (50KB, 434x321px) Image search: [Google]
TeiQuantumImmortality.jpg
50KB, 434x321px
>>50513902
>>50513927
Shush you. Teibunnies aren't stupid, they just exercise poor decision making.

>>50513923
Dwarves are medium sized, as are humans and elves. Viera influenced ones would probably be fey subtype.
>>
>>50513831

>Agatha
>Mom mode
>Bubbly optimistic platinum blonde with thick thighs and a tiny bit of pudge

Anon please, I've got work.
>>
>>50513902
I think some sort of Initiative bonus would fit too.
>>
File: nbdefwToiz1qdlh1io1_500.gif (2MB, 402x323px) Image search: [Google]
nbdefwToiz1qdlh1io1_500.gif
2MB, 402x323px
>>50513927

Underestimate them at your peril, anon.
>>
>>50514048
>island full of rabbits with no concept of fear and no natural predators
>>
>Have you ever played an incompetent character /pfg/? Tell me about them.
Yes. My assassin would die in one hit to most enemies and because sneak attacks didn't work at a certain point could never deal a reasonable amount of damage. Trap options are real.
>>
>>50513831
Onryou it not going to get fat. She's going to get Large. There's a difference
>>
>>50514085
Nope, she's going to get fat. Big squishy jiggly tummy. Nothing you can do can dissuade my fanfiction.
>>
>>50514036
Initiative and scent? so they can use those powerful sniffers they've got?
>>
>>50514085

You said she was going to get strongfat, anon.

Huge muscles *and* a huge gut, anon!
>>
File: Teihips.jpg (964KB, 1135x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Teihips.jpg
964KB, 1135x1600px
>>50513927
Maybe your bunnies are stupid, mine aren't.
>>
File: giph.gif (481KB, 499x290px) Image search: [Google]
giph.gif
481KB, 499x290px
>>50514143

They are fun to pick on, though.
>>
>>50514153
Now I wish I had that screencap from season 1 of rwby of cardin pulling on velvets ears.
>>
>>50514064
general full of PCs with no concept of right and wrong and no game to run them in.
>>
>>50514112
There should be a special Tewiling Archetype that focuses on bunny kick boxing too.
>>
>>50514125
>>50514106
Let the dice decide! !!!

Is there a endomorph/ ectomorph table?
>>
File: Velvet_bullied2.png (924KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Velvet_bullied2.png
924KB, 1280x720px
>>50514164
Delivering...
>>
File: 1475447116286.jpg (107KB, 541x538px) Image search: [Google]
1475447116286.jpg
107KB, 541x538px
>>50514229
Holy shit that quality
>>
>>50514106
>>50514125

I figured she'd get plenty of exercise with her prince.
>>
>>50514197
>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/D20_female_asset_generator
>>
>>50514181
>Deceptions
I miss playing those games. Any good way to make a character based around that idea of area control and horrific traps?
>>
>>50514229
Why has a bad show with bad quality and bad writing so many fans?
Oh, right, autism.
>>
File: Teinope.png (61KB, 518x308px) Image search: [Google]
Teinope.png
61KB, 518x308px
>>50514189
I dont fink so. If anything tei specializes in traps and hammers. Remember she's so lucky that her traps/pranks will *always* work, will *always* be hilarious, and she will *never* be suspected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFRq4DxqaMo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS4lx8mzIl0

I was considering adding in po-pi-po tei bersion and endless tewi-ma park.
>>
>>50513949
I know? Dwarves are on the short end of medium humanoids, that's what I was going for.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>50514254
Out of a sense of justice, I feel I must do hardcore mode. She's keeping her Hs tho.
>>
>>50514285
Tewi sure. But for a general race of bunny-ears, I'd expect their martial arts to have some emphasis on kicking.
>>
>>50514235
>>50514277
That was intended to be just a throwaway bit, turns out velvet ended up being rather popular. And yes, the first 3 seasons are a little rough at times because they were fucking done in poser.

Some of it was pretty good though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCQAgaXPsGE

Or one of my favorite bits (that isn't s1 ep 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhaxzYsms_0
>>
>>50514260
Ranger traps or the Trapbreaker Alchemist archetype.
>>
>>50514290
Don't settle for that anon! Remember you have that trait that lets you reroll once per day.
>>
>>50514260
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/alchemist/archetypes/paizo---alchemist-archetypes/trap-breaker-alchemist-archetype

First one I could think of. If you want less traps and more area control, play a Warder with Eternal Guardian.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>50514341
Oh yeah that.
Rerollan
>>
>>50514373
W-what are the con and cha mods?
>>
>>50514381
+2 &-2
>>
>>50514373

>Onryou has a thick ass

I expected nothing less, honestly.
>>
>>50514245

Who do you think is her ideal prince?
>>
File: fc5.png (418KB, 680x371px) Image search: [Google]
fc5.png
418KB, 680x371px
>>50514426
More or less correct.
>>
>>50514465
>>50514413
Woops
>>
>>50514426
Nil's got a good shot. Then corwin. Then roku then casimir then if none of that works. You have song lilin for a sneaky win
>>
>>50514511
Lilin is 100% straight tho.
>>
>>50514528
So's spaghetti until it gets hot.
>>
File: CARLOOOOS.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
CARLOOOOS.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>50514511
>Gil's got a good shot

So you're saying that he's got a good shot at bringing her Joy?
>>
>>50514558

Oh shush, the player said she is straight so she is straight.
>>
Help a confused man, anons.

Magus casts his blast from Descruction with:
>Energy Blade
>Greater Blast
>Blinding Blast

How many spell points does that cost?
>>
>>50514593
Know who's not straight

Bartran
>>
>>50514601

Are you saying he's a little queer?
>>
>>50514511

We know all about the guys the girls want to go for, but do we know anything about what interests the guys?
>>
>>50514611
Carlos was already posted in this thread like 3 posts ago, anon.
>>
File: summon.jpg (67KB, 542x720px) Image search: [Google]
summon.jpg
67KB, 542x720px
Guys, how do I Summoner that fights alongside his Eidolon? (3pp is ok)
>>
Which RotJR character is most likely to commit drunken suicide when they never find live and everyone else in the party is happily married ?
>>
>>50514814

Khair
>>
File: tumblr_static_higashita.jpg (248KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_higashita.jpg
248KB, 500x543px
>>50514285
Extended crit-range then? And a cute-based bonus to bluff?

That sounds like it could be OP.
>>
File: MetatronSH.jpg (2MB, 1228x1520px) Image search: [Google]
MetatronSH.jpg
2MB, 1228x1520px
>>50514830
Dudes' goal is to robot himself, not sure if he'd even have a dick by end game.
>>
>>50514814
Bartran doesn't need no stinking friend

If he's rich he can just buy himself a couple of hundred bitches
>>
>>50513558
>Alchemist (Vivisectionist)
>Can't throw bombs because they trade it away
??????
>>
How exactly does Spheres of power work?

Cast the Sphere's spell without cost, pay a spell point to add a talent?
>>
>>50515004
Okay
Each sphere has a basic effect, usually one that can be spent without spellpoints that get better if you do.

Some talents modify this power(s), sometimes costing a spell point, sometimes not, it's in the description.
>>
Does any kind anon have a link for volume 3 of Strange Aeons or the Villains codex?
>>
>>50515045
Oh I see, cool, thanks.

The Sphere's ability is a spell-like ability right? Does it have limited uses?
>>
File: Rikku Smile.gif (7MB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Rikku Smile.gif
7MB, 650x366px
>>50514941
Are you forgetting about that part in FFX-2 where her and the crew go up to Gagazet, and she just starts carving into Ronso for like no fucking reason? Love that girl.
>>
>>50515004
No. Some sphere abilities cost spell points on their own, some have options that you need to spend a spell point to activate, some have no spell point cost.

If you have a talent, you can apply it whenever you want. Sometimes, that will cost a spell point, but not always - the mechanics will say if it costs extra.

Destruction Sphere is a good example. Without spending spell points, you can blast for damage equal to half your caster level in d6's. By spending a spell point, it deals your caster level in d6's instead. If you have say, the Frost Blast talent, you can just add it to your blast whenever you want, no cost. On the other hand, if you have the Explosive Orb talent, you have to pay a spell point whenever you want to use it (as stated in the text of Explosive Orb).
>>
>>50515078
Spell points are the only limiter on how often you can use sphere abilities. If there's no spell point cost on it, use it as much as you want.
>>
File: FF13 - Summons.jpg (117KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
FF13 - Summons.jpg
117KB, 600x450px
>>50514805
How well do you want to fight?

>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/spell-lists-and-domains/spell-lists---summoner

Most of the Summoner spells can be used on the caster, so buff yourself (Blur, Cat's Grace, Long Arm, etc.) before heading in.
>>
>>50515078
>The Sphere's ability is a spell-like ability right?
No. Its... a sphere ability. Beyond 'its magic' it doesn't fall into any kind of ability type.
>>
>>50513786
How would this Oradin work? Or are you simply taking the 2 levels in paladin?
>>
>>50514908
Have you read his personality though? THat's just gonna make it harder for him to kill himself come endgame when everyone else is happy and he's sitll a ball of autistic self-loathing. Just a robot ball this time around.
>>
>>50515083
Ahhh, I see now. That makes a lot of sense.

I think my DM might be a madman for letting us use this alongside the basic magic system.
>>
So how many of the ROTJR characters are literal whores?
>>
>>50514814

He won't commit drunken suicide, but Casimir seems like he's very coolly received as a potential romantic partner, I'd say he'll stick to bachelorhood or marry off-screen unless the player knows his way around a roleplay.
>>
>>50515159
>robots
>self-esteem
Does not compute
>>
>>50515207

The whole point of Brighish constructs is that they are still very human; they have emotions, wants and needs like any other sentient being. The needs may be different, and the wants may be colored, but they are still people at the end of the day.
>>
>>50515201

Amalthea's player has expressed interest previously; apparently the two characters want very similar things out of life.
>>
>>50515161
>I think my DM might be a madman for letting us use this alongside the basic magic system.
Eh, Spheres doesn't have to replace vancian spellcasting. There is a power gap, but I mean, that's the norm when the 9th level spellcasters are in play.
>>
>>50515161
Sphere effects are generally MUCH MUCH MUCH weaker than spells and you get less spell points to. You only really shine if you hyper specialize in a spell as a sphere caster, otherwise a Vanician will over take you handily.

Like a Destruction Caster can beat a Vancian in raw fire power and consistancy, but doesn't have shit like Dazing Spell or Sacred Geometry.
>>
>>50515145
Sword n board while being a big ol' health battery's the plan.

I'm probably going to just go two or four levels of paladin and go Oracle from there, possibly Holy Vindicator at some point. Really though after thinking about it I suppose I could go Human, take both feats, then get Exotic Weapon Proficiency at 3 if I really feel like it. Originally I wanted to use an estoc since it's got decent enough damage and crit range, though it was mostly for the crit range since our DM uses a custom d100 table for crits. So maybe I'll just go with a cutlass for now and go with an Estoc later if I want to bump that d6 to 2d4.
>>
>>50515110
Something like Tactician with customisable pet - buffs, teamwork feats and DIY-bro.
>>
>>50515266
>>50515300
Ah, I see.

I think his reasoning to allow both was to let our party's Magus have some more stuff to do at lower levels when he runs out of prepared spells.
>>
>>50515201

>Amalthea's top pick and one of the main picks for Song Lilin and Onryou
>Coolly received

Nigga Casimir x Amalthea is one of the top OTPs from this thread, if anything it's going to be Ozma or Khair for the reasons listed previous.
>>
>>50515201
> he's very coolly received
Dude, bitches have been wanting his dick since he was planned.
>>
>>50515351
> Ozma or Khair for the reasons listed previous.
What?
>>
>>50515364
Omza is a rapist faced autismo lord and Khair is a tech-priest.
>>
>>50515395
>autismo lord
>Cha 8
That's more personable than the oni at least.
>>
>>50515173

Zeldana is a shameless slut, Maxima is a potential whore, and Amalthea+Agatha are easy.

Song Lilin confirmed virgin, while the rest are unverified.
>>
>>50514143
Where's that even from, anyway?

Also, is that basically saying "yo, all the doujins you want to be canon are canon"?
>>
>>50512709
Oh, man, that's embarrasing. I've been calling her Lys so I didn't even check Fleur.
>>
>>50515430

>Also, is that basically saying "yo, all the doujins you want to be canon are canon"?

That is literally what that doujin is saying, there are an infinite number of Gensokyos and all stories are valid
>>
File: CONSTRUCTION MAN 2.jpg (105KB, 671x995px) Image search: [Google]
CONSTRUCTION MAN 2.jpg
105KB, 671x995px
I SAID I WOULDN'T DO IT BUT I WENT AND DID IT ANYWAY. It's kind of ass though, so I kindly ask people to tear me a new asshole so I can improve on it, even if I will never ever ever get to play it.
http://pastebin.com/H0JRBrcH

As for what this shit is?
>Tiefling from Ustalav disappoints his parents by not being a genius magician
>his parents make something to "siphon off all that demonic energy" he supposedly has
>they fuck up by making the siphon adorable, and letting him actually see it
>tiefling and siphon book it out of there at first opportunity in the name of ADVENTURE
>>
>>50515428
>Maxima is a potential whore
Wasn't her backstory confirmed that she whored her way to Sandpoint?
>>
>>50515475

I say potential because her skill points are Song and Dance (nothing explicitly sexual,) and her backstory implies her entertainment was focused on taverns as a bard.
>>
>>50515439
Now's the question, who'd you pair her up with among the other characters?
>>
>>50515352

Speaking of dick, did we ever get a number?
>>
>>50515173

What is ROTJR anyway. Rise of the jade regent?
>>
>>50515464

W-why does the Tiefling have a doggy tail?
>>
File: Sable_Colored.png (2MB, 1441x2112px) Image search: [Google]
Sable_Colored.png
2MB, 1441x2112px
>>50515546
Because not every tiefling looks the same.
>>
File: DaSCrossbreed.jpg (381KB, 1280x1674px) Image search: [Google]
DaSCrossbreed.jpg
381KB, 1280x1674px
>>50515546
Because I have a weakness for fluffy tail
>>
>>50515534
Exactly. First book of RotRL to give you an attachment to the NPCs into all of Jade Regent.
>>
>>50515534

Return of the Jedi: Remastered.

Disney is returning the timeless classic to the big screen with adjustments to characters, themes and personalities to better fit a more modern, inclusive world.
>>
>>50515583

Oh, hush.
>>
>>50515484
I mean, okay, it's not outright stated but we all know where we're at. She had to have made her way on her knees and back.
>>
>>50515629

I was going to refute this, but then I realized she's got 8 Wisdom and that means she's impulsive.

Yup, girl likes a dick. Maybe two!
>>
>>50514594
It would cost 1-2 spell points (1 sp if NOT upgrading their blast damage to 1d6 per CL).
>>
>>50515659
8 Wisdom and dragon instincts, and we all know dragons are sluts. There's no way she didn't mongle cocks from Andoran to Varisia.
>>
>>50515605
Yeah it's supposed to be Return of the Jedi: REVENGANCE.
>>
>>50515583
Will it include the origins of TR-8R?
>>
>>50515858

It still tickles my pickle that Captain Phasma was advertised as a huge badass, but in the end she was literally thrown in the trash and a faceless soldier became the hyped one.
>>
File: pathfinder super guard.gif (68KB, 1269x602px) Image search: [Google]
pathfinder super guard.gif
68KB, 1269x602px
>>50515879
It's just like a TTRPG.

You spend all the time making up a BBEG, and the party almost dies to a random, low level guard.
>>
>>50515569

That is... actually not a bad idea at all, if cut and spliced right. Has someone tried to actually redo all the mechanics like level adjustments etc?
>>
>>50515659
>>50515711
Someone go ahead and write dirty greentext fanfiction of her and the wizard in her backstory, this sounds fucking golden. I'd do it but i'm shit at sex.
>>
>>50516106
What wizard? I don't think there are any wizards yet?
>>
>>50516142
The dragon slut character whored herself to a devil-binder in cheliax for a year and a day to figure out why she was a dragon.
>>
>>50515520
Both Ansell and Catherine appeal to her sense of liking strong leaders! She may know Bella from both being Lords of the Wheel.

Nicholas and her are going to get along like an exploding house. I'm sure any hatesex would be amazing.

I'm more amused there are enough girly psychopaths serial killers to form an evil charlie's angel team.
>>
>all this fangirling over ROTJR characters
>wondering if i shouldn't throw in one of mine for shits
damn it all i don't have time for another character sheet, let alone another game if i somehow got in
>>
>>50516289
No harm in throwing it in anon, and even if you do get in you could always just turn it down.
>>
>>50516142
Rinka is a wizard
>>
>>50516019
It's actually really easy to do level adjustments, using the charts here.
http://gneech.com/rpg/dndrpg/page-42-for-pathfinder-revisited/

For example, let's say there's a bit in the level 2 section of the Brinewall Legacy, but by that time the PCs are at level 5. It's a skill check with DC 17, which means it would be a Moderate check for a level 2 PC (3 from ability mod, 2 from ranks, 3 from class skill means you need a nine or better to pass - still a risk, but weighted slightly towards the PC). To scale that up to a Moderate check for a level 5 PC then you can just look three rows down and find DC 20. If you want it to be a bit more challenging, given the gestalt rules in play, the higher PB and the general ease of APs then you can just go over one column to find a Hard skill DC at level 5 of 24.
>>
Anons, has anyone tried a USummoner with an ancestor eidolong from the Blood of Beasts book? I am curious just how using the class templates works.
>>
>>50516355
Not yet, it looks super cool tho
>>
File: merry christmas.jpg (98KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
merry christmas.jpg
98KB, 466x700px
I've got a fever, peppermint schnapps and cash burning a hole in my pocket, let's do this /pfg/ you suggest a shitty 3pp book that you want that isn't in a trove somewhere and if you don't have shit taste, I'll buy it and dump it.

Drunk Santa begins now.
>>
File: yesimdumb.png (348KB, 769x670px) Image search: [Google]
yesimdumb.png
348KB, 769x670px
>>50514143
>>
File: cbf.gif (2MB, 168x224px) Image search: [Google]
cbf.gif
2MB, 168x224px
>>50516432
>>
>>50516412
Well, you could grab the rest of the Purple Duck stuff for us.
I for one would like to look at Gunslingers of Porphyra
>>
>>50516289
Yours wouldn't be any good anyways so no biggie.
>>
>>50516106

I'd do it too but I don't feel like writing the story.
>>
>>50516289

What would you even make, senpai? Pitch us a concept and we'll see if it's a hit or miss.
>>
Rolled 2 + 8 (1d20 + 8)

Might as well do Amalthea's thickness
>>
>>50516662
wat
>>
>>50516662

Anything below Badonk feels wrong on her, I'd just give her an ass of your choosing and keep it that way.
>>
>>50516687
honestly rolling is just for memes anyways, its funny when it matches up to expectations though, like when I max rolled HV-Shizuka's tits.
>>
>>50516325
Actually, she just got approval to use a retooled Sphere version of the Spellslinger
She walks the path of explosions
>>
>>50516597
No clue. I'm not even sure what ROTJR is about or why everyone's making Ameiko relatives. I assume it's set in sandpoint though.
>>
Rolled 7 + 8 (1d20 + 8)

>>50516662
Thaaaaats incorrect
>>
File: PATH OF EXPLOSIONS.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PATH OF EXPLOSIONS.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>50516707
A spellslinger is a wizard archetype

Therefore she is a wizard anon

but she does walk the path of explosions
>>
>>50516700
>like when I max rolled HV-Shizuka's tits.

That was a pretty funny moment, you described her as slender yet the artwork used depicted a busty woman with wide hips.

Yo, same question here >>50515520, who'd you hook Shizuka up with?
>>
>>50516764
I've reworked her description as Curvy

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW honestly i don't care, i think its funny too
>>
>>50516730
Me, personally, I find Explosions boring.
If I were ever a spherecaster, Nature would be my game, with maybe some Alteration or Telekinesis added on.
Or perhaps Creation since the new Playtest stuff is bretty cool, and the Magic Circle drawback is essentially just FMA: The Drawback
>>
>>50516700
In a funny twist of fate, RotJR-Shizuka rolled the absolute minimum for that.
>>
Rolled 20 + 8 (1d20 + 8)

>>50516718
Okay third time is the charm
>>
>>50516764
>who would I hook -HVShizuka up with

I mean

Its hard to say. Shizuka is a bit of a psycho, i'm not sure she's actually capable of love. She might have a good time with Gregor but I think she's rather incapable of settling down.
>>
>>50516708

RotJR is the first book of Rise of the Runelords (Burnt Offerings, the one with the crazy Aasimar Nualia) going into the full AP of Jade Regent.

The character generation is level 3, gestalt, Spheres+PoW, 25 PB and Feat Tax.

>>50516815

Jesus Christ she's as thick as they can get.
>>
Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d3)

Well if people are going to roll for stuff, I might as well try something for kicks, though in all honesty I have no idea what the fuck I should be rolling, so I'll just use the halfling roll.
>>
>Have 17 on Swim
>During a storm a friend falls from the boat
>Jump to save him
>Roll 1s and 2s for like 10 turns
>Both drown
>GM literally speechless
This is final destination level of bullshit
>>
File: 1430365558218.gif (182KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
1430365558218.gif
182KB, 384x408px
>>50516815

>28
>On a chart that maxes out at 20
>>
>>50516865
you probably could have taken 10.
>>
>>50516865

What's going to happen next session, senpai? Hopefully he planned some sort of contingency?
>>
>>50516874
You can't on storms
>>
File: 1468965149411.png (136KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468965149411.png
136KB, 300x300px
>>50516846
>>50516815
>>50516718
>>50516662
So, where are these charts you're rolling from?
>>
>>50516885
well it should have taken more than 10 turns to even start drowning, it takes a character with 10 con 20 rounds.
>>
File: 1379801729360.jpg (202KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1379801729360.jpg
202KB, 800x800px
>>50516820
>She might have a good time with Gregor but I think she's rather incapable of settling down.

>5'2 busty Tian girl that's into pain and giving it
>With a 9 foot half-giant 22 fucking inches

For the love of god and my dick, save the pastebin.
>>
File: motherly oracle edit.jpg (91KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
motherly oracle edit.jpg
91KB, 600x850px
>>50516893
See >>50514254
>>
>>50516893

One of them is a homebrewed dick n' tits generator, we don't really have it saved but everyone knows the basic numbers for each ethnic or racial group.

Another is the d20 Female Asset Generator, which is more "solid" but kind of awkward to swing around. The details of it are on 1d4chan.
>>
>>50516820
>i'm not sure she's actually capable of love
I don't think most of the people in HV are. Hooking up seems to be "I want you alive and around me and possibly in my bed more than I want you dead right at the current moment"
>>
>>50516898
You go underwater, if you keep going then recover that distance will take time even if you pass the DCs.
>>
>>50516954
i mean, some of them surely can.

But Shizuka has already murdered one husband so.
>>
File: murphy.gif (649KB, 410x415px) Image search: [Google]
murphy.gif
649KB, 410x415px
>Gestalt Monk/Cleric
>Spell Perfection (Flaming Crow Strike)
>>
Rolled 1 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>50516943
Oh hey, never tried this chart before, what could go wrong here?
>>
File: Racial DHD.jpg (143KB, 518x358px) Image search: [Google]
Racial DHD.jpg
143KB, 518x358px
>>50516949
>we don't really have it saved
>im-fucking-plying
>>
>>50516970
So, someone a bit more deathproof next time.
>>
>>50516997
>you can't apply metamagic to divine spells

?
>>
File: 1431227602694.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1431227602694.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>50516999
>what could go wrong here?

>What could
>Nat 1
>Go wrong here?
>>
File: Bloodborne Laughter Stops.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne Laughter Stops.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
Rolled 15 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>50516999
>literal washboard
>trips

Oh, well
>>
>>50517015
But you can.
>>
>>50517015

>you can't apply metamagic to divine spells

??
>>
>>50517002
What is that, inches?

Poor kitsune.
>>
>>50517032
>>50517040
>tfw i am stuck on some 3.5 ruels in my head

continue on i am retardeded
>>
>>50516970
How can you say you love him when you haven't even eaten his heart?
>>
>>50517002
I'm assuming there's a modifier, or no?
Also, I noticed there's no Varisian on the list. Would it be the same as Chelish or Ulfen?
>>
>>50517002
Where do Varisians fall? Is this by homeland or by ethnicity?
>>
>>50517015
When has that ever been the case?
>>
>>50517063
+con modifier
>>
>>50517054
But you could have used metamagic there too. DMM just let you swap the cost-increases for daily uses of Turn Undead is all.
>>
>>50517067
when i am retarded
>>
>>50517074
ah so i am just completely retarded then

GOOD NEWS.
>>
>>50517063
>>50517065

I'd put Varisians as 2d5, actually.
>>
>>50517054

There was never a rule in any edition of 3e where metamagic couldn't be used on divine spells
>>
>>50517076
So every day?
>>
>>50517085
SEE
>>50517082

>>50517089
CORRECT
>>
>>50516815
LADS SHE'S GOING OFF THE CHARTS! !
>>
>>50517054
>stuck on some 3.5 ruels in my head
>Wizards and divine spellcasters must prepare their spells in advance. During preparation, the character chooses which spells to prepare with metamagic feats (and thus which ones take up higher-level spell slots than normal).
>Wizards and Divine Spellcasters
???

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/feats.htm#metamagicFeats
>>
File: i is confuse.jpg (116KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
i is confuse.jpg
116KB, 600x535px
>>50509223
Can someone help me with extremely simple maths, but at the moment I cannot brain.
Two weapon fighting and improved two weapon fighting, with full bab at 6th level.
So, let's say bab of +6/+1, and those 2 feats.
First feat is -2/-2 for 4 attacks, and second feat is 6 attacks. What does that break down to?
+4 main hand, +4 off hand, -1 main hand, -1 off hand?
>>
>>50517107
>i have already said i'm retarded to this multiple times
>people keep pointing out to me that i am in fact, retarded
>i remain retarded

t-thanks.
>>
File: Bloodborne Doll Shock.png (321KB, 652x712px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne Doll Shock.png
321KB, 652x712px
>>50516999
>>50517020
>>50517021
Today I learned that you can't roll with negative modifiers, apparently. That +2 should be a -2. Either way, these rolls are what happens when something has no CON score, and your CHA score is 7. Unless you're not supposed to add negative modifiers?

Either way, washboard chest and at best an average butt.
>>
Anyway, back to Spell Perfection (Flaming Crow Strike): Dragon Style lets you add 2x your strength to FCS. Spell perfection doubles that, adding 4x your strength.
>>
>>50517119
if you use it as a sacred fist can't you get weapon spec bonuses on it as well.
>>
>>50517142

Sorry only 1.5 str -> 3x str from Dragon Style

But yes, greater weapon spec -> spell perfection -> +8 damage per attack with FCS. Sacred Fist sucks though.
>>
>>50516662
Third time is indeed the charm. She's going to have issues with doors!!
>>
>>50516815

>28
>Deep off the charts
>Even the ass and tits of the Bonus girls don't compare

Amalthea's figure is in a class all it's own, anon. That girl's Kingdom Death tier voluptuous.

Here's a question; how is the DM going to handle backup characters? Some of the players seem to have 'em.
>>
Rolled 2, 1 + 2 = 5 (2d4 + 2)

>>50517002
>>50517072
Oh what the hey, why not.
Might as well for my char, even if he isn't quite done. Since he's a Chelish/Varisian, I think I'll go for Chelish numbers

Let's see what 19 year old Gallius Gadzo von Gallant shall have before I finish making him.

After this, maybe I'll roll as>>50517083
and then possibly take an average
>>
>>50517188
>LAUGHING ROTJR WHORES.JPG
>>
>>50517178
When the DM opens applications in a month you have to choose one character.
>>
>>50517115

Which character of yours has a boyish figure?
>>
>>50516815
>>50517178
>>50516869
>>50517101

Does anyone have that picture from Dragon Quest priest level progression?
>>
>>50517178
Good thing she is already based on the thickest kd art
>>
Rolled 4, 2 + 2 = 8 (2d5 + 2)

>>50517188
Oh, awkward.
Well lets see how his Varisian blood fares

And if it doesn't work, well, I was planning on him getting along closely with Rinka anyway
>>
>>50517197

Does Eagle have an idea which character he wants to play?
>>
>>50517225
If im paired with a Kaijitsu Sister. Onryou. Casamir = Amalthea>>50517225
Otherwise its a toss up
>>
I wonder if this is small enough to fit...

Sorry, I was struggling with my payment method, let it continue.
>>
Is there, even if it's 3pp rules, a way to get advantage on your char's high speed?
>>
>>50517207
see >>50515464
It's still a WIP character, so shit's bound to change. This was mostly for-fun anyway.

It's only fair that the homunculus has no figure, though.
>>
File: owo.gif (530KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
owo.gif
530KB, 500x250px
>>50517223
>>
File: 1270669368095.jpg (107KB, 640x828px) Image search: [Google]
1270669368095.jpg
107KB, 640x828px
>>50517300
What kind of advantage are you looking for?
>>
>>50517300

Whaddya think this is, 5e?
>>
>>50517156

Eh, I find it okay for races with good charisma and resistances like nagaji. Monk should have stayed with 3 good saves, though.
>>
>>50517188
>>50517223
Okay, I can either go with the 8, or go with the Average, which is 6.5.

Will probably go with the 6.5 and let the dice fall there, since he is a half-breed. Or am I being too hard on the poor kid? He's already a poorly optimized character.

I guess this is what I get for not investing high enough in Con.

Also, what was the equation we agreed on for Attractiveness? Was it the Str-or-Dex+Con+Cha/3, or the Str+Dex+Con+Cha/4?

>>50517322
I'm glad you find enjoyment from my embarrassment
>>
>>50517353
Whatever that isn't +4 to jump per 10ft above 30ft and moving from A to B in less rounds than others. So whatever that isn't the standard benefits from speed.
>>
>>50517423

nah

Unchained Monk Full Attack:

+20/+20/+20/+20/+20/+20/+20/+15/+15/+15/+10/+5

20/15/10/5 from BAB
20/20 from flurry of blows
20/20 from medusa's wrath
20 from haste
20 from ki
15/15 from elbow smash

Chained Monk Full Attack:

+18/+18/+18/+18/+18/+18/+13/+13/+8/+8/+3

18/13/8/3 from Virtual BAB
18/13/8 from flurry of blows
18/18 from medusa's wrath
18 from haste
18 from ki

Sacred Fist Full Attack (after errata):

+13/+13/+13/+13/+8/+8/+3/+3/-2

13/8/3/-2 from virtual BAB
13/8/3 from flurry of blows
13 from haste
13 from ki
>>
Rolled 26 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

Might as well figure out one of Amalthea's other important features.

Going low t# 1-26
>>
>>50517529
How about Sohei/1Enlightened Paladin19?
>>
New Thread:

>>50517591
>>50517591
>>50517591
>>50517591
>>
>>50517587
Can't you do this in a private roller or something?
>>
>>50517587

Who knocked her up?
>>
Rolled 89 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>50517587
Well that was supposed to be a minus. But oh well.

PLUSS CHART
>>
File: Hokuto-Hyakuretsu-Ken.gif (4MB, 320x217px) Image search: [Google]
Hokuto-Hyakuretsu-Ken.gif
4MB, 320x217px
>>50517529
>Unchained Monk Full Attack:
>+20/+20/+20/+20/+20/+20/+20/+15/+15/+15/+10/+5
You are already dead
>>
>>50517529
What the fuck that's a retarded comparison and you should feel bad for making it. Medusa's Wrath only works against debilitated enemies or if you can somehow flat-foot an enemy while full attacking(in which case they were dead anyways, most likely), plus Sacred Fist has swift action self-buffs to throw onto the pile too.
>>
Rolled 4 + 3 (1d4 + 3)

>>50517626
Her third husband before he died in a bandit attack.

>>50517629
ooh boy! Max results
>>
>>50517666
With the shitty damage you deal? not even a chance, Satan or should I say...Hercule!
>>
>>50517672

>7 kids

Jesus Christ, she's going to have a full house without Casimir getting anywhere close to her babymaker.
>>
>>50517683
The fuck do you think Quivering Palm is?
>>
>>50517683
>Implying Kenshiro doesn't have either Dragon or Jabbing Style
>Implying Kenshiro isn't rocking DMPC/Ancient Wyrm level stats
>Implying he doesn't have some way of applying QP to his full attacks
>>
>>50517709
A incredible waste of ki? a wasted turn? I mean, there're so many definitions
>>
>>50517709
/5eg/ is that way
>>
File: 4811279-5089593969-47295.jpg (126KB, 587x440px) Image search: [Google]
4811279-5089593969-47295.jpg
126KB, 587x440px
>>50517683
GAAAHAHAHAHA!
You think you can take on the Champ?! Well I'd like to see you try that! Here, I'll let you throw the first punch.
>>
Do simpler stances like "your attacks gain 1d6 damage" types work with kinetic blasts?
>>
>>50517745
I still wish I could find an ability that lets your dirty tricks deal damage. Then I could Kenshiro hard.
>>
>>50517954
no
>>
File: Best (murder) girl.jpg (15KB, 354x498px) Image search: [Google]
Best (murder) girl.jpg
15KB, 354x498px
>>50517269
It should be small enough.
>>
>>50518047

L-lewd.
>>
>>50517745

I always thought the whole flurry is how he QPs.

>>50518024
I think there was a rovagug style feat that lets you do that. It's just nonlethal though.
>>
>>50518038
Alright. In that case, a Cerebral Kineticist: does the Mental Barrier just add a buffer before which you start taking damage, or does it allow you to use a 1burn ability over and over "without suffering any negative effects" (as burn's a negative effect)?
>>
Is there a listed cost for the dagger used for Asmodeus' deific obedience?
>>
>>50509245
what class is this
>>
>>50519775
Kineticist
>>
>>50516412
I would like the Unchained Monk third party either by Agunas or by the other company that makes it, they're basically the same book.
Thread posts: 394
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.