[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ D&D Fifth Edition General: Fast Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 378
Thread images: 50

File: machbaxi.png (39KB, 883x612px) Image search: [Google]
machbaxi.png
39KB, 883x612px
>Latest News
Druid UA is out! http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/unearthed-arcana/druid-circles-and-wild-shape
Be sure to fill out the survey on last week's clerics.

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v3:
https://mega.nz/#F!BUdBDABK!K8WbWPKh6Qi1vZSm4OI2PQ

>Community DMs Guild trove
>Submit to [email protected], cleaning available!
https://mega.nz/#F!UA1BhCBS!Oul1nsYh15qJvCWOD2Wo9w

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck (embed)

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

What tabaxi characters have you seen so far?
>>
File: wrong door.jpg (584KB, 1352x1980px) Image search: [Google]
wrong door.jpg
584KB, 1352x1980px
any information on the next module?
>>
>>50486008
It's seen the codenames "Dust" (or "Labyrinth") and has some writing work in it by Pendleton Ward. Chris Perkins finished up his design work on it recently. It's likely due out in April.

That's about it. We'll probably get an announcement on it in January.
>>
>>50485964
Curse of Strahd question - how old is Argynvost? Ancient? Young? Adult?
>>
File: ccflowchartCENSOR.png (195KB, 1237x685px) Image search: [Google]
ccflowchartCENSOR.png
195KB, 1237x685px
A while ago someone uploaded a very detailed character creation flowchart, but he censored out all info except basic rules. has there been a filled in version since? It wasn't on any of the mega archives.

pic is of censored version
>>
>>50485964
I hate the general look of Tabaxi (the frail / thin looking felines) and much prefer the Weretiger / MTG Leonin / Thundercat look.
>>
>>50486024
He was an adult at death but died long before he could become ancient.
>>
How big of a threat to the world is tricking the players into opening up a portal to summon the (willing) Demogorgon to the material plane?
>>
>>50486047
Depends. Are we in Birthright or not?
>>
>>50486047
see OOTA
>>
>>50486060
Wtf is a Birthright?

>>50486066
Haven't had a chance to read through it, I just know that's who's featured in it. What's it got?
>>
>>50486095
Old D&D setting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAWNCUk9QrQ#t=0m26
>>
>>50486095
an old D&D setting that fell to the wayside like Mystara and Ghostwalk
>>
>>50486095
In the module, Demogorgon corrupts a city he's not even present in before he physically emerges in another city.
>>
File: idontwanttogethurtagain.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
idontwanttogethurtagain.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>50486113
>Mystara
>>
>>50486033
Just make a stronk character and use use concept art/illustration of your choice to depict the char?

I'll agree that the Volo illustration is kinda unfortunate (pic related) but there's a fuckton of anthro art, of every possible taste variation, out there to just go "no, actually he/they look like this".
>>
>>50486135
isn't mystara supposed to be good? I've read pretty good things about it
>>
>>50486137
>tfw my Dwarf is purple, seven feet tall, and has three legs
>>
>>50486112
>>50486113
>>50486123

Hmmm, I've been working on a homebrew campaign that's got fantasy, sci-fi / space travel elements, and was planning on connecting it to my current campaign via the Demogorgon making hell on earth.

Over the past few days I've found out it's a mish-mash of Spelljammer, Dragonstar, and Birthright.

Am I in over my head or should I just keep going?
>>
>>50486152
I don't see a problem using the dwarf stats for your special snowflake "muh backstory" PC race, as long as the GM is alright with it?
>>
>>50486235
probably but keep going
>>
Are they ever gonna publish an Eberron related book?
>>
>>50486272
Posted this in the old thread like a dumbass. Question still applies.
>>
>>50486282
Probably someday.
>>
File: Namnlös.jpg (198KB, 705x543px) Image search: [Google]
Namnlös.jpg
198KB, 705x543px
>>50486282
They'll come around to it, just you see.
>>
File: hollow-world-planetary-map.jpg (914KB, 1068x712px) Image search: [Google]
hollow-world-planetary-map.jpg
914KB, 1068x712px
>>50486149
The differences between Mystara and, say, Forgotten Realms or Greyhawk are much smaller than those between either of them and Dark Sun, Eberron, or Ravenloft. It's your standard medieval fantasy stuff.

Things that are unique to Mystara, though:

Immortals, which work there like Gods do in other settings, are all former mortals (and not necessarily humanoids; one of them is a t-rex who was smart enough to figure shit out) who ascended. Rather than grouping together along racial lines or alignment, they are stuck in a specific Sphere (Matter, Thought, Time, Energy, and Entropy) with a bunch of other Immortals they may personally hate, but have to work with to advance the power of their Sphere. Immortals are forbidden from taking any direct action with their godly power in the mortal world, but they can take on powerful mortal identities and fuck with things directly there, and they still have Clerics (and stupid adventurers who think the dreams in their heads are their own ideas) they can manipulate. They actively seek helping other mortals ascend into their Spheres, too.

The Savage Coast / Red Steel is sub-setting about a stretch or land where everyone is magically cursed by red shit that gives them super powers and crazy deformities. It's very New World, Pirates of the Caribbean, Spanish Conquest, swashbuckling-oriented and came with special rules for fighting with panache and derring-do. It's got firearms.

And there's Hollow World (as opposed to the "Known World" of surface Mystara) which is exactly what it sounds like: another world on the interiour surface of the planet, with its own sun floating down there and two big holes at the poles that can take you between the surface and the hollow earth. It is used as a "nature preserve" of sorts for races and cultures that went extinct on the surface, and magic functions differently down there to prevent assholes from blowing it and everything up.
>>
Monks are the most thematically restrictive class, and have the least amount of room for flavor in terms of creativity or how you can approach making a character of that class.

They could have been left out.
>>
Anyone willing to contribute any of the hi-res maps from VGM? We've only got the Beholder Lair so far.

http://theredepic.bigcartel.com/category/volo-s-guide-to-monsters-digital-downloads
>>
>>50486243
>my monk is actually a paladin with full plate and greatsword, and no, you can't disarm me or disarmor me because those are my "hands" and "pecs"
>Also no disadvantage to stealth because, again, "pecs"
>>
>>50486393
Paladin and Barb say hi.
>>
>>50485684
I don't see why you think it's fine to give a level 2 character in 5e the ability to turn a tiny block of gold into a massive sheet of iron that can cover and entire castle.

There's no way they intended the spell to allow both transmutation and unlimited sizes.

It's simply kept out of RAW because they expect DMs to moderate it like they moderate crafting - to be reasonable.
>>
>>50486397
> It's that anon again
>>
>>50486421
Is now a meme, but that was an actual serious reply a year ago to a "how do I translate my sacred fist to 5e" question.
>>
>>50486393
They could probably have made a couple of bare-fisted no-armour brawler archetypes. I wouldn't say it's hard to fit monks into a setting as monks tend to be from secluded societies, but I'll say they could easily have put it in as as a subtype.

Monk is also pretty mechanically restricted. They suck at multiclassing, they're incredibly stat-hungry and they turn mostly into a stun-stick later on.
>>
File: Ilmater.jpg (54KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ilmater.jpg
54KB, 400x480px
Has anyone played a paladin of Ilmater before?
>>
>>50486149
>>50486389
Hollow World is full of weird contradictions, like feral tribes of races that are still on the surface, shit that went extinct thousands or millions of years ago (DINOSAURS), and has a big Mesoamerican Exploration / Sumerian kind of bend with ancient cultures who aren't really as primative as they seem, almost The Coming Race-esque in places.

And the final subsetting is Blackmoor, which was a technologically advanced kingdom that gained their knowledge from a legit crashed spaceship.

So Mystara's got something for everyone. If you want standard fantasy but none of the baggage of Forgotten Realms, it's nice to check out. The bonus of it being so old it's mostly forgotten by people is you have a blank check to make up whatever shit you like about kingdoms or persons and no one will ever call you on it, though there is a pretty substantial fan-maintained site of Mystara lore if you want to check out all the old shit.
>>
>>50486444
6% of all PC Paladins are Ilmateri
>>
Looking for ideas for metamagic type features that would be exclusive to sorcerous origins.

So a dragon one, a wild magic one, etc.
>>
>>50486406
I strongly disagree on paladin. Barbarian I feel like you could make an argument for, but I still believe monk is more egregious than either of those.

No matter what, your kung-fu weeb guy. The archetypes are literally Ninja, Avatar TLA, Shaolin, and Z-Fighter.
>>
>>50486471
>No matter what, you're kung-fu weeb guy.
>No matter what, you're Deus Vult plate guy
>No matter what, you're savage smash guy
>>
>>50486471
>Shaolin
>Can't use shields
I'm going to say no
>>
As a DM, if a player goes unconscious, do you keep on attacking the unconscious player or do you let the monster first switch its target to the other still conscious players?

If I would do the first it would be very easy for me to kill the players in some sessions, so I tend to go for the second option.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (66KB, 448x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
66KB, 448x200px
>>50486406
If this thread wasn't discussing 5e, I'd agree with you on paladin.

>>50486515
> No matter what, you're Deus Vult plate guy
> tfw I'm an Ancients Oath Paladin/Archfey patron Warlock
>>
>>50486515
Without examples, you'r reductio ad absurdum falls flat.

Just looking at archetypes, not accounting for backgrounds, equipment, or playstyle....

Paladin
> Deus Vult Guy
> Champion of Nature
> Judge Dredd
> (DMG) Grave Knight / Shadowknight

Barbarian
> Mindless 'Zerker
> Animal Spirit guy
> (UA) Seer
> (UA) (divine) 'Zerker

Like I said, each one of those lends itself to be played entirely differently. All monk archetypes lead to weeb-fu.
>>
>>50486591
Never GM, but as personal experience keeping hitting the body till is 120% dead is the usual.
>>
>>50486591
Second option almost all the time.
An intelligent creature in the middle of combat rarely gives a shit about some non-threat when there are threats right there.
>>
>>50486591
What is the goal of the monster attacking?
>>
File: Monk.jpg (90KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
Monk.jpg
90KB, 700x933px
>>50486471
> Being an open hand monk
> Not being a huge nordic man covered in tribal tattoos, who got his strength through rigorous training in the tundra.
> Not going bare chested everywhere, because you no longer feel cold.
> Not using a handaxe as your monk weapon.
>>
>>50486471
>he's not playing wuxia
>>
>>50486623
To kill all its enemies and win the fight?
>>
File: pirate.jpg (461KB, 1920x1270px) Image search: [Google]
pirate.jpg
461KB, 1920x1270px
how are SCAG Swashbucklers?
>>
>>50486637
Then it's probably going to go for the living first, unless it sees that the party can bring characters back with healing - then he'll probably either try to finish off the dying or kill the healer first.
>>
>>50486591
If the players start abusing heals to get their teammates up constantly, kill the players.
Otherwise, don't even bother.

The monsters want to win, and they won't win wasting their time on downed players.
If those monsters however see an effect that keeps getting everybody up after they appear to enter a dying, helpless state, they'll make sure next time that they're dead for sure.

It's absolutely dickish to attack a downed, dying player before the end of a combat without good reason. And even then, some monsters might not outright kill them but instead loot them and leave them, or make them a slave or hold them for ransom or suchlike.
>>
>>50486637
Well an angry type guy might sit their wailing on the dead guy. A smart type bloke might try to neutralize other threats. A hungry type chap might try to drag away it's food into a hidey hole.
>>
>>50486029
Did you save a full-size version of it?
>>
>>50486637
That means nothing. Is it fighting to protect its home? Fighting because it think the party is prey? Fighting at the command of a greater force? What does that greater force typically want out of them and what did it say exactly? These things affect how enemies will react in fights. Most intelligent foes will likely prioritize still active threats rather than the dude on the floor clutching his open wounds unless they were specifically told to kill that dude or outnumber the party greatly.
>>
>>50486608
>All monk archetypes lead to weeb-fu.

Show me where it says you can't use capoeira as a monk
>>
>>50486607
>If I multiclass I add an aditonal layer of backgroud on top of smitey mcrighteousfag
Nice goalpost moving
>>
>>50486678
Well I was thinking of very basic and common encounters like Wolfs or Babarians attacking the party. Of course more complex thinking creatures would react different.
>>
Post times everything went so perfect, it made you believe in fate:
> DMing a campaign, there's a fight going on
> Rogue dual wields and thus has two attacks.
> Notice a pattern - he always rolls for first attack, if it hits - for sneak attack, then for the second attack.
> He does it again.
> After he rolls for the first attack and sneak, ask him if he wants to stop doing that.
> "You know that sneak attack is doubled on critical strike, right? So you probably would want to wait and see the results of both attacks first, so you can avoid..."
> As I'm speaking, he rolls for the second attack
> It's a crit.
> "...avoid, basically, what just happened?"
>>
>>50486444
Yes. He got et by ghouls within five minutes of entering Death House in CoS.
>>
>>50486680
>Capoeira
>Not weeb-fu
>>
>>50486709
Wolves would likely try to scare away the rest of the party to capitalize on the prey and actually eat it like they'd want.
The culture of the barbarians would determine how they would do it and how the situation is progressing.
>>
>>50486705
We both know my character could act the same wat without the multiclassing, you dingus.
>>
>>50486709
A wolf could drag the downed party member away so they could eat him in peace.
>>
>>50486711
He's doing it right.

Unless your chance of hitting the opponent is 95% or above (Through either super-high to-hit against low AC, or advantage) or you HAVE to deal extra damage now or else the monster will get a turn and wreck shit (if you somehow knew their HP and your to-hit chance was pretty high) or you get a ton of crit bonuses (say, you're a half-orc or something crazy) you should sneak attack on the first attack.

If you miss the second attack and you didn't apply sneak attack on the first attack, you don't get to sneak attack at all.
>>
>>50486720
>South American Niggers
>Weeb
>>
>>50486711
>So you probably would want to wait and see the results of both attacks first
Most stupid shit ever said. You use sneak on the first hit because you have to decide in that moment, you can't wait till all your attacks hit and choose the better, they aren't done at the same time.
>>
>>50486711
But using sneak attack on the first attack if it hits is more intelligent unless the rogue is VERY likely to hit with both attacks. If the second attack misses you lose most of your damage if you didn't go for sneak attack with your first attack.
>>
>>50486748
Actually, disregard the half-orc one.

Replace it with 'some event that greatly increases the value of the second attack's sneak attack' such as a grave cleric specifically storing their channel divinity as a reaction for 'after rogue attacks'.
>>
>>50486642
very mobile and straight up fun to play if you want to play a combat oriented rogue.
>>
>>50486711
He is doing it right way
>>
>>50486393
My problem is that they could have went with "Asian warriors" instead of "unarmed unarmored asian warrior". It would be nice to see stuff like Samurai, Wuxia, Sohei, Ninja, Martial Artist, etc as archetypes.
>>
>>50486759
>>50486767
Unless the DM here is offering the player the chance to roll both attacks at once, and then decide which one he wants to apply sneak attack to. If that's the case, it's pretty generous on the DM's part and perhaps the rogue player assumed he didn't have that much leeway.
>>
>>50486862
Samurai are Fighters. Martial Artist is Open Hand, Ninja is Shadow, and (badly done) Wuxia is Elements.
>>
File: flying arrow solo2.webm (2MB, 576x304px) Image search: [Google]
flying arrow solo2.webm
2MB, 576x304px
Why aren't you playing your Monks properly, /5eg/?
>>
>>50486515
>He's never been a CG woodelf paladin, looking out for mother nature and patrolling the forest.
>>
>>50486864
Even if he lets you to do that, I'm not sure if it's worth it. Your bonus action is wasted if just one attack is enough to kill the enemy.
>>
>>50486914
>CG Paladin
I want 5E to leave
>>
>>50486862
It isn't even unarmed, just unarmored. You can still use weapons.
>>
File: MangaOlderKenshin.png (178KB, 605x472px) Image search: [Google]
MangaOlderKenshin.png
178KB, 605x472px
>>50486898
>Samurai are Fighters
Depends how you depict them
>>
>>50486905
But that's rogue from 4e.
>>
>>50486914
>Holy imagery
>Still wearing plate

Thus my point, Monks are as distinct as Paladins. If you can work this much on making a Paladin different, you can make a monk different.
>>
>>50486914
>Still smitey mcrighteousfag
I still didn't see a Paladin that can't be described with these words

So, the same way you say all monks are "weeb-fu", I will use two words like you and describe all paladins as smitey mcrighteousfag
>>
>>50486389
>>50486446

This is why I always ran my 2nd ed games in Mystara instead of the mary sue realms
>>
File: triggered.jpg (76KB, 452x624px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
76KB, 452x624px
>>50486931
>/5eg/

"LG ONLY!!!!" was such a fucking inane requirement for paladins back in the stone age, good fucking riddance.
>>
>>50486137
Unless your char has low strength
In which case they absolutely 100% have to look frail and lanky no exceptions
>>
>>50486951
I want to post all of this other shit but 4chan evidently has some weird issue with my webms and I can't upload any of them unless I convert to gif and back, which takes forever.

'UPLOAD FAILED' FOR WHAT FUCKING REASON, HIROYUKI
>>
>>50486940
Kenshin is either Battlemaster/Assassin or Paladin/Assassin in terms of abilities.
>>
>>50486931

This is /5eg/, you can leave pretty easily
>>
>>50486991
Then you'll have to find some other devart piece for your character I guess?
Just about anything looks better than that dumb Volo pic...
>>
File: edwardshredderhands3.webm (2MB, 576x304px) Image search: [Google]
edwardshredderhands3.webm
2MB, 576x304px
>>50487042
does webm->swf->webm work?
>>
>>50486959
>complaining about holy imagery with Paladins

Jesus Christ, how autistic are you? Do you complain about nature imagery with Druids?
>>
>>50487115
In Dark Sun, yes
>>
>>50487115
>Completely missing the point
>>
>>50487115
>complaining

Who said I'm complaining? I'm pointing out that's what paladins are. Holy imagery and plate armor. Just like how Monks are martial arts styles and no armor.

And yet neither is limited or pidgeonholded into a single archetype, because there's a lot of variety outside of that core basic idea.
>>
>>50486433

It still hinges on wanting to re-fluff the good parts but not the bad. Reskinning is fine but if you're going to re-skin, re-skin everything.
>>
>>50486591

Depends on the beastie, its stats, and its goals.
>>
>>50486720

Not to mention nothing in Capoeira looks remotely like the upper-level monk stuff.
>>
>>50487186
>thinking refluffers aren't another type of munchkins
They use what interests them and change the imagery to fit what they want, that way he can enter in King's court completely armed and armored while having more AC and dealing more damage because actual weapons and armor.
>>
>>50486444
I'm currently playing a cleric of ilmater. It's been quite fun.
>>
>>50486444
Does il really mater?
>>
File: Aaaa.jpg (55KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
Aaaa.jpg
55KB, 680x598px
>>50487330
>>
>>50487294
What's your character like? Been debating on doing either a holy man of Ilmater or Milil.
>>
>>50487330
>>
What's the difference between a dragonborn and a dragon sorcerer?
>>
>>50487064
I dunno, they mention in the show that there's ki, also he jumps high as fuck, runs like he almost teleports, plus runs up walls, doesn't wear armor and many of his techniques are cut of the wind shenanigans.
>>
>>50487418
Dragon sorcerer is either a long distant descendant of a dragon or a dude who made a pact with one.

Dragonborn is an experiment that turned into a race, kinda like kobolds.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

Rolling dice to determine what character I'm gonna make for Curse of Strahd.

1/3 - Human Sun Soul Monk, assuming DM clears me on using it
2/5 - Hill Dwarf Oath of Devotion Paladin
4/6 - Half-Elf Hunter Ranger with Undead as favored enemy
>>
Since these threads have seen some real stupid questions, I have some of my own.

Does Clone work on a Simulacrum, Simulacrum says it creates a partially real creature while Clone requires a living creature? If I cast True Polymorph and then Clone, does my target come back as their original or polymorphed form? Similar to the last question, if I True Polymorph an object into a creature would Clone then work on it and bring it back?

Finally, since we found out a few threads back that diamond pickaxes are the best weapon, is diamond plate armor the best armor for an 8 Int wizard?
>>
>>50487565
>hill dwarf
Dumping str, going dex/cha, right?
>>
>>50487565
>1/3
>2/5
>4/6
Are you intentionally avoiding a pattern, what the fuck is this layout
>>
>>50487587
Yup. Never done a Dex pally before so I wanna try it out.
>>50487588
Yeah, I like to do dice rolls with weird layouts like that.
>>
>>50486393
I fucking hate monk

kung-fu ninja master in a medieval european setting :DDD ebic

Not only are they incredibly one-note and unfitting, they are fucking useless too. Oh boy a palm monk can maybe stun a guy whoopie. Oh boy a Shadow Monk can PWAT, so can Ranger and Druid and even Lore Bard. You could be playing literally any other class and be useful 24/7 instead of being a weeb who can deflect an arrow wow so cool good job negating 1d6 damage mister monk you're really outdoing the paladin that just smited the boss for 60 damage and has Bless up on the party

Even PHB ranger contributes more to the party
>>
>>50487613
Seems one of the best routes if you want to up charisma for better aura / spells and leave dex as a second-best stat. Not having a + to either dex or cha hurts, but being a dwarf makes everything better again and there's a bunch of things you can do without stats anyway. Like having stupid AC values.
>>
File: Jeff_Albertson.png (69KB, 250x369px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff_Albertson.png
69KB, 250x369px
>>50487620
>>
>>50487582
>Does Clone work on a Simulacrum,
Clone does mention a 'soul' in its flavor, so I'd assume no.
>If I cast True Polymorph and then Clone, does my target come back as their original or polymorphed form?
I assume you mean the permanent effect? Clone's material component is flesh from the original, so use whatever material component you're using.
>Similar to the last question, if I True Polymorph an object into a creature would Clone then work on it and bring it back?
Soul becomes an issue again.
>>
>>50487620
>medieval european setting
Oh look, a bait we never saw before
>>
>>50486023
>>50486008
Current guess is Fey-related.
>>
>>50487393
He's a cheerful cleric who hates to see people suffer. Gladly sacrifices his safety for the protection of those who are weaker, loves to donate to charitable causes and even to other good aligned churches, and prefers to focus on defense, buffing, and healing rather than hurting his foes. Always let's them have a chance at redemption, but understands that evil entities cannot be left alone and is willing to fight as a last resort. Loves to drink and smoke as well, as all dwarves do.
>>
>>50487620
Stun is probably one of the best martial control abilities around though.
>>
>>50487636
Yeah, I figure not having a + to dex/cha is a bit of an issue but I love roleplaying religious dorfs and the racial bonuses plus extra beefiness from the extra con and free movement in heavy armour are good enough for me to look past it.
>>
What archetypes for a grapple rogue/barbarian? Bear totem is obvious for barbarian, but what other options are good?
>>
>>50486980
as a player who favors lawful good, I whole heartedly agree
>>
>>50487620
Dunno what system are you playing but clearly isn't a DnD setting.
>>
This may be an odd request but I need help converting a class from Pathfinder to 5e. My DM loved the synthesist summoner and was sad to see it go after we made the transition to 5e. I would like to homebrew a version for him but everyone in our group including me is terrible at homebrew.

How do I make it work?
>>
>>50487803
Tell him to play a reflavored moon druid.
>>
>>50487803
I'd second >>50487828

Have Wildshapes be him forming the beast from elsewhere around himself instead.
>>
>>50487828
>>50487852
It's kinda funny because invoking the eidolon is impossible in combat because it takes like 10 minutes, but lasts 24 hours. Yet druid shapes take bonus action, but last a couple of hours.

Druid is probably your only option, or beast barbarian, still, you can't talk, cast, wear armors or weapons, etc in wildshape as you could before, so if you don't mind losing all of that. Also you can't customize your form so forget about flying and actually be good at combat at the same time, etc
>>
>>50487674
>Other characters all use a typical selection of medieval European weaponry, armor, general concepts of professions aside from the monk and conceptions of magic, and have most of the social conventions, architecture, food, and terminology that one would expect from a place modeled after medieval Europe
>But the setting's polytheistic or includes a desert or whatever other specific detail so it's not European

yeah okay

sounds plausible
>>
>>50487828
That's actually a good idea and easy too. I'll suggest it and see if his favorite NPC makes a comeback
>>
>>50486393
Fuck off.
They should have been a Wizard archetype.
They were shaped after martial sages who were said to be able to do mythical bullshit.

Read a bit of chink literature.
Every single non-mundane setting has them as muscle-wizards.
>>
>>50487902
Listen, DnD had not Mongolians, not native Americans, not Hindis, etc since day 1, the monk came into DnD on noon of day 1, your beloved ranger appeared later than monk. So it seems to me that are Rangers the ones that don't fit ;^)

Just because you want to see "European" on everything doesn't mean it's actually there
>>
>>50486898
>Wuxia

Wuxia is mundane with insane skill.

Xianxia is high-fantasy-high power on the way to immortality.

Wot4E monks ended up stuck in between as a cheap Avatar knockoff instead of having several elemental themed archetypes like sorcerrer.
>>
>>50486672
I did, I even have the editable .VSD file saved
>>
>>50487727
>enemy realizes it can't hit me because I've got 21 AC in a fullplate and shield
>walks off to maul the mage
>opportunity attack stunning blow
feels real good
>>
>>50487082
am i the only autist that hates human-like tits on non-human things?
why in the name of fuck would a cat person have two tits instead of the row of cat tits, why would a lizard/dragon person even have tits or tit-bulges on their chest?
or merpeople, tits are un-hydrodynamic as fuck, hence why marine mammals don't fucking have them.
it's stupid and i hate it.
>>
>>50487902
>He thinks monks come from a far land
Kek, there're monk monasteries fucking everywhere since thousands of years in DnD, you're basically saying calculators don't fit in the current western society.
>>
>>50488005
Do you know how expensive it would be buying four chainmail bras for your tabaxi roguess? It's less material, sure, but armorsmiths and clothiers learned they can charge a premium for women's clothing and get away with it.
>>
File: cencorlarge.png (1MB, 4767x4184px) Image search: [Google]
cencorlarge.png
1MB, 4767x4184px
>>50486029
>>50486672
>>50487964

I found the original download link for the censored version. It's an editable . VSD file

dropbox.com/s/xugven7j8bslan5/5th%20personal%20censored%20-%20Shared.vsd?dl=0

I once tried filling it in myself, but it didn't look as professional as the rest of the chart, and I lost it when I wiped my disk a long time ago.

If there's no better version out there I might have to give it another try someday
>>
File: stmaroun.jpg (65KB, 564x876px) Image search: [Google]
stmaroun.jpg
65KB, 564x876px
>>50487902
>europeans can't wear robes and beat people with sticks
for fuck's sake they staff every christian school in america with nuns ready to kick your ass with ruler tonfas
>>
>>50488020
>buying bra armor for cat nipples

You know they don't have actual breasts, right?
>>
Anyone have the thing where the more they play over time, they just end up hating specific races more and more?

Be happening to me.
>>
>>50488079
>he thinks women's fashion is supposed to be practical
>>
>>50488105
Should be practical in getting me erect.
>>
Hi guys, I've been thinking of introducing pistols and basic firearms into my game, but am unhappy with what I'm finding in regards to pistol/musket rules. They all seem to already be assuming a quick-load policy and basing the damage around that.

What I'd like is something hard-hitting but ultimately impractical to use more than once in a combat. So for instance:

Pistol; double proficiency bonus to fire (but no Dex or Str bonus), 2d10+5 damage, 1-minute reload time.

So a player could reload post-combat and have it as a powerful opener, or encourage a brace of them to be worn, but not abuse it through a whole combat. And make blackpowder or pellets or the like expensive.

What're your thoughts? Should I maybe make it a flat to-hit? Up the damage? Lower it?
>>
>>50487963

Man if they redid Wot4E I'd want to see something like (roughly, not concerned about balancing at all):

Choose one elemental discipline at 3,6,11, and 17. All spells are cast at a spell slot equal to 1/3rd your monk level, rounding down.

3:

Fire: You can cast burning hands as a bonus action once per short rest. You learn the light cantrip.

Earth: You can cast Earth Tremor as a bonus action once per short rest. You cannot be knocked prone.

Water: You can cast Fog Cloud as a bonus action once per short rest. You gain a swim speed of 20ft

Air: You can cast Chromatic Orb (lightning) as a bonus action once per short rest. Your jump distance is doubled.

6th:

Fire: You gain resistance to fire

Earth: Gain temp HP equal to 1/3 your monk level when you spend at least 1 ki point.

Water: You can breathe underwater

Air: Your movement speed increases by 5ft.

11th:

Fire: You can cast fireball as a bonus action once per short rest.

Water: You can cast Sphere of Water as a bonus action once per short rest.

Earth: you can cast slow as a bonus action once per short rest.

Air: You can cast Gaseous Form as a bonus action once per short rest.

17th level:

Fire: Your flurry of blows deals an additional 2d6 fire damage. In addition, if you have only taken Fire disciplines, you may spend 5 ki to cast a 5th level fireball centered on yourself if you hit an enemy with 4 melee attacks.

Earth: You gain +2 AC. In addition, if you have only selected Earth disciplines, you may cast Wall of Stone as an action one per short rest. For 3 Ki, as a bonus action, you may propel this wall up to 30 feet in a straight line, dealing 9d6 damage to any enemies it comes into contact with and pushing them to the end of its movement.

Water: You may cast Cone of Cold as a bonus action once per short rest. In addition, if you have taken only Water disciplines, your flurry of blows attacks have a reach of 15ft.
>>
>>50488149

Air: You may cast Lightning Bolt as a bonus action once per short rest. In addition, if you have selected only air disciplines, you gain a fly speed of 30ft and your flurry of blows deal an additional 1d6 thunder damage.
>>
>>50488149
>not concerned about balancing at all
It shows, they're all shit, but some are beyond shit
>>
>>50488149
>They even do less stuff than current wot4e with their overcosted ki
Woah, I never thought that could be possible.
>>
Are there any rules on how long you can go without taking a short and/or long rest before you start taking exhaustion?
>>
>SKT Spoilers

Curious how you or your players reacted to the Airship that Klauth gifts the players in Chapter 4.

My players spent at least an hour debating whether it was wise to accept the gift from this evil dragon, and what it meant for their quest against the Giants.

I expected them just to take it no questions asked. But now I'm wondering how I can fuck with them and make Klauth more prevalent.
>>
>>50488196

I am nothing if not an innovator senpai.
>>
>>50488222
Can you post that without being an avatarfag and namefag?
>>
>>50488196
>less stuff
>gives innate bonuses, non-ki casting and spells as a bonus action along with little extrabonuses...
>also the only decent thing old WO4TE had, water whip, was nerfed into oblivion in errata
Even just 'you gain resistance to fire' makes it way better than the old one, yet alone 'you gain temporary HP every time you spend ki'.

Though, naturally, I still prefer the revised WOT4E they made somewhere else.
>>
>>50488285
Autism.
>>
>>50488312
It's against the rules mate.
>>
How does this sound for a character: Kenku Wind Monk. Refluff sun soul to be blasts of wind (i dont even care if im allowed to change the damage type or not, radiant is fine), something along the lines of channeling the plane of air or some shit, havent worked that out.
>>
File: 1472564021513.png (67KB, 540x462px) Image search: [Google]
1472564021513.png
67KB, 540x462px
>>50488222
>Avatars
>Posts "spoilers" in greentext and name field instead of using ACTUAL FUCKING SPOILER TAGS
Well, you're certainly fucking with us.
>>
>>50488335
forgot to mention, either a stealth wind based monk or a louder, more open lightning based one, which sounds more interesting?
>>
>>50486023
Sounds like Dark Moon to me.

Kinda wish they released some new books. I love UA and all but the class books they did for 4e were great. Would love to see even more unique options for the classes.
>>
>>50488337
>Underautism

SKT Spoilers
>>
>>50487711
>>50486023
Just basted on "Labyrinth" I'm gonna go ahead and say kobold/dragon stuff. Large kobold settlements are called labyrinths, per RotD.
>>
>>50486608
>>50486515
>>50486471
>>50486406

Speaking of Barbarians.

A friend of mine is going to be DMing a game of 5E soon. This is going to be my first experience with DnD outside of NWN, and I'm not entirely sure how much of that translates over to 5E.

My initial idea for a character is a barbarian, but his backstory is that he was some ordinary guy living in a town who was disgraced/hated the monotony of ordinary life (haven't quite sorted out what happened) and he ran off into the woods, taught himself how to hunt and fight through sheer hardheaded stubbornness, and years later emerged as an adventurer, with a made-up backstory about being from some indigenous tribe that lives so far away (he hopes) no one will be able to tell he's lying or bother to check.
I guess his fatal flaw would be trying to hide the fact that he's not as cool and mysterious as he wants everyone to think.

Is this legit, and how do I justify him having the totem animal powers that Barbarians have?
>>
File: 1435463143868.jpg (126KB, 1024x744px) Image search: [Google]
1435463143868.jpg
126KB, 1024x744px
How's this sound for a cantrip?
>Jet of Water
>Range 30 feet, V, S components
>You blast a creature within range with a sudden geyser of water. They must succeed on a Constitution saving throw or take 1d6 bludgeoning damage and be pushed 5 feet away from you. If there is a source of water within range, you can push the enemy away from that instead.
>The damage increases by 1d6 and the distance by 5 feet at 5th, 11th, and 17th level.
>>
File: 1452307118301.png (520KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452307118301.png
520KB, 640x720px
>>50488361
>Skimming through thread
>Have details of the new-ish module spoiled because someone decided they cared enough to point them out, but not to tag them
>>
>>50488149
>Short rest abilities

Ugh.

You suck at this.

Split them into one element themed archetypes instead.

Lvl 3 Storm monk

Spend 1 ki and bonus action so unarmed strikes deal thunder damage in a 20 ft long and 5ft wide line.

Lvl 6
Hurricane body

Gain thundering resistance.

FOB and Stunning strike deals extra Wis mod Lightning damage to target.

Step in the wind is free.

When you take the dodge action you teleport 10 ft in a direction of your choice and targets withing 5ft of the spot you teleported from and teleported to take Wis mod thundering damage.

Lvl 11

Cloudstep - gain flight speed by spending 2 ki per hour.

Primal storm

You spend 7 ki to create a storm in a 60 ft radius arround you.
All enemy creatures in a 60 ft circle take Wis mod thundering damage per round and must make a Str saving throw or reduce their movement to 0.
Ranged attacks made against you are made with disadvantage.
You must maintain concentration as if for a spell.
You may use your action to mark up to Wis mod targets.
You may use your bonus action to batter the marked targets with strong winds and rubble for 4d10+Wis mod damage per target.
>>
>>50488304
Your casting spells are once per short rest, even wot4e can cast several burning hands plus other spells per short rest at the level they get it.
>>
>>50488397
I think it's fine. A warlock can get similar results easily far sooner, so it seems solid.
>>
>>50488414
bl
>>
>>50488367
> some ordinary guy living in a town who was disgraced/hated the monotony of ordinary life (haven't quite sorted out what happened) and he ran off into the woods, taught himself how to hunt and fight through sheer hardheaded stubbornnes

that reminded me of Fighter in the Wind. You should watch it for inspiration if you haven't. Underappreciated i feel.

> Is this legit, and how do I justify him having the totem animal powers that Barbarians have?

you could always explain there was a shaman or some kind of spiritual mentor, if you're not afraid of being cliché. This question could be better answered (or brainstormed) with your DM, since he could integrate your spiritual journey (especially if you don't start LV3) into his scenario.
>>
>>50488397
Pretty decent I think. Good job.
>>
How do you feel about somewhat mixing subclasses together? I'll ask my DM but I want to play a storm sorcerer, but they aren't that good. How would you feel about playing a draconic sorc but with the first level features replaced with those of storm sorcerer? Ie primordial and short flight after a spell instead of draconic and AC. Not sure if itd be overpowered, its just that the rest of the storm sorc sucks, and I want the level 1 features for flavor.
>>
>>50488527
>How do you feel about somewhat mixing subclasses together
I would never allow it, as a DM.
>>
>>50488527
I don't even allow multiclassing.
>>
>>50488579
>>50488565
So you don't think swapping the first level features around is fair? I guess it's up to him but I'll play the Draconic if not. It's mostly for flavor but I guess a free disengage is probably better than free AC.
>>
>>50488397
my gut instinct tells me that avoiding getting pushed should be a STR save and avoiding getting hit a DEX save or just an spell attack roll, CON is almost exclusively used for thunder, poison and cold.
>>
>>50488527
most subclasses are (supposedly) balanced in relation to the features they get. So technically this could be troublesome.

That's why Trickery Clerics get shit features, since their domain spells are pretty cool. Or why GOO gets a not-so-combat-oriented 1st level feature, since their next features are very good.
Obviously it's not always ideal.

Talk with your DM. It's not necessarily unreasonable and you can probably come to an arrangement. Or you could play a Storm Sorcerer and not be that good mechanically. It's probably not going to be that much of an issue once you actually start playing, since creativity and smart plays are usually much more important than +/- 5% on a die.
>>
>>50488422
>teleports around at level 6

TRIGGERED
What do you think this is, 4e?

>>50488446
Yes, but they have to spend ki to do that, which makes it worse.
>>
>>50488504
>you could always explain there was a shaman or some kind of spiritual mentor, if you're not afraid of being cliché

Main problem with that is, if he met some mysterious shaman guy, that would legitimately be a cool/exotic/whatever aspect to his backstory. I want everything about his origin to be mundane, and anything that seems exotic or spiritual about him to be just a bunch of lies. I was thinking maybe he picks up some spirit talisman that he finds in the forest by chance or something. Maybe the guy the talisman belonged to was beset by orcs and my character stayed hidden instead of helping, picked up the talisman after the orcs dragged the guy away, and then later he tells everyone he got it after embarking on a vision quest.
>>
>>50488579
I don't even allow them to roll, they just stand there and listen what I say they do.
>>
File: smug anime 8.jpg (125KB, 538x563px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime 8.jpg
125KB, 538x563px
>>50488652
>allowing other people to bask in your presence
>>
>>50488648
>Casting up to 4 burning hands is worse than casting 1
...ok
>>
>>50488652
So you play indie ttrpgs?
>>
>>50488579
i bet you make them roll for stats but only if they get below 15 in everything, even after using 3d6...
>>
>>50488367
>how do I justify him having the totem animal powers
Alone and starving in the woods he ate some mushrooms and had an epic spirit quest.
>>
File: 1479958904534.jpg (78KB, 800x765px) Image search: [Google]
1479958904534.jpg
78KB, 800x765px
>>50488652
>I argue with the DM

thatguy.jpg
>>
File: 1435463287233.jpg (261KB, 1280x1359px) Image search: [Google]
1435463287233.jpg
261KB, 1280x1359px
>>50488463
>>50488521
Neat.
>>50488609
It's a cantrip, there are no cantrips that have multiple "fail states" where the caster needs to win two rolls. On the other hand, you're right about the Constitution thing, checking up the Gust cantrip as well as the various more powerful water spells are Strength saves.
>>
>>50488608
I think it's perfectly fine.

Sorcerers are already underdogs and automatic mage armour + dragon talking + sorcerer level HP is better anyway.

In general, mixing subclasses can end up dangerous, however.

>>50488579
>no multiclassing
Terrible

>>50488671
>wasting all your actions and ki casting low level spells instead of punching AND burning, without spending ki
>>
How much would it be to buy a small manor in Waterdeep?
>>
>>50488677
Nah I let them have one high stat. As long as they have at least 2 minuses.
>>
>>50488711
Yes, already pointed it out, your version is even worse than wot4e, which is already a feat by itself.
>>
>>50488704
yeah, i meant one or the other, i think a str save is the best fit as well.
>>
>>50488716
Depends.

Are you a forge cleric?

If so, then use your space and time bending crafting powers to make as much money as you'd like.
Heck, just get some rocks and transmute all the metal in them into fresh gold pieces, of mintage of your own choice.

At that point, the manor now costs practically nothing compared to your vast wealth.
>>
>>50488739
I wasn't the one who made that.

You haven't pointed out anything.
Let me point out for you:

PHB:
2 ki to cast burning hands as an action.
Deals 3d6 damage in a cone.
That's easily less than making four attacks using flurry of blows for 1 ki. Only really useful when there are three targets within the cone.

Their Version:
0 ki to cast burning hands as a bonus action.
You still get your normal attacks (Likely 2d8+8 total if you have 18 dex and extra attack), but you lose your bonus attack.
Easily much, much better than PHB, but has the restriction of only being able to be cast once a short rest.
>>
>>50488687
I'll be honest, I thought your character idea was stupid until this comment. Now I still think it's stupid but I kind of want to play it.
>>
>>50488687
>>50488843

If he had a real spirit quest that makes him legitimate. The whole point is that he's a fraud.
>>
Daily reminder Scourge Aasimar Sun Soul Monk is fucking awesome even though my stats are slightly behind the curve.
>>
>>50488716
My party has a lot of money and needs to buy a place to live during downtime. I have no idea how much should that cost. Help?
>>
>>50486962
>Fighty McFighterfag
>Casty McWizardfag
>Casty McSorcererfag
>Rangery McRangeryfag
>Thiefy McThiefyfag
>Monky McMonkfag
>Warlocky McWarlockfag
>Barbie McBarbarianfag

Oh, would you look at that, broad generalization as well as boiling a class down to one of their core mechanics and nothing but seems to make them a bit samey, I can't believe it, it's almost as if you could do this with literally anything, this totally proves all the points I am making, I swear guys, I'm not retarded or 12.
>>
File: main.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
main.pdf
1B, 486x500px
My overly long setting guidebook just updated.

If anybody wants to take a look, here you go. The game I'm running in it has been pretty awesome so far, so maybe somebody else will find this inspiring/useful.
>>
Character concept I've been batting around:
A noble from a minor family learns a legendary treasure that used to be his family's claim to fame is in a shipwreck on the sea floor nearby. So he makes a deal with a devil to gain the power needed to retrieve it. The devil just turns him into a triton, teleports him to the shipwreck, and lets him figure out the rest.
The noble manages to retrieve the treasure, but realizes that he's an entirely different person in appearance and race: Nobody believes he's who he says he is. His pleas to meet with the family members he knows he could convince are denied, and suddenly the devil calls its due. For reasons only known to the devil, he has to join a particular adventuring party and help them on their travels.
Now the poor fuck is stuck wielding infernal powers that scare the crap out of him while working alongside a bunch of murderous commoners who scare the crap out of him while fighting monsters that really scare the crap out of him. And if he tries to leave, his soul is forfeit.

Thoughts?
>>
>>50488890
then if he's a fraud he shouldn't get totemic powers
>>
>>50488716
DMG pp. 128

A manor inside Waterdeep would be much more expensive than in the countryside and the cost would also depend on which ward it is located in - the wealthy being located mainly Sea, North and Castle wards
>>
>>50488975
give us the rundown and the things you're most proud of

some of us will be harsh, but most of us appreciate you sharing your work
>>
>>50488948
Man, you really got angry at someone you fundamentally agree with.
>>
File: B314F49ED.jpg (31KB, 530x292px) Image search: [Google]
B314F49ED.jpg
31KB, 530x292px
>>50488948
Congrats, you got it, it only took you 3 hours
>>
>>50488748
???
The Channel Divinity of the Forge Cleric, Artisan's Blessing, requires expending up to 100gp worth of materials to make an equal worth item
>>
>>50488983
I need some kind of estimated values, I have no idea.
>>
>>50489003
Well, not agreeing would mean that you don't grasp the core concept of a class which is a classification of a characters abilities.
>>
>>50488748
You really misunderstand how everything works don't you?
>>
>>50489030
Well this is /5eg/
>>
>>50488716
I did that once, can't quite answer though. Would if I could, but the thing is that the party won so much money from fighting/gambling in the arena pits that the DM said we'd bankrupted the mayor (and therefore Waterdeep), and just gave us the opportunity to buy back the whole place essentially.

Anything related to money got...really fucking broken after that...
>>
>>50489029
He was making the exact same point you were making. If he's retarded or twelve, you are too.
>>
File: 1421692814669.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1421692814669.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>50488948
>Warlocky McWarlockfag was my name for 3 years in a campaign

Good times.
>>
>>50489008
It really didn't, but if believing that helps you sleep at night.
>>
File: 1427414054720.jpg (82KB, 271x280px) Image search: [Google]
1427414054720.jpg
82KB, 271x280px
>>50489015
>>50489030
Dark-coloured rocks have a certain metal content.

Those are metals, and they could easily be worth a certain amount if somebody was able to extract them.

Thankfully, you can.

Turn it all into gold pieces.
>>
>>50489048
Except, he is saying that it is somehow bad to have classifications for a character, I don't, it's useful for categorizing and giving one type of character a specific set of rules they adhere to, making it easier to play overall.
>>
>>50489071
He didn't say such a thing, anon, are you butthurt for something else? is everything ok in your home?
>>
>>50489062
haha lol :-)
>>
File: anniesad.gif (965KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
anniesad.gif
965KB, 500x277px
>>50488981

ok
>>
>>50488979
>Hey DM can I start with a Legendary magic item at level 1?
>>50489028
Decide whatever you want. I posted the DMG page number and check out the Waterdeep entry in the SCAG for descriptions of the wards
>>50489046
Waterdeep isn't run by a mayor and you can't have bankrupted it
>>50489062
I just checked my treasure, equipment, adventuring gear and trade goods tables and I didn't find dark-coloured rocks anywhere. Bzzt try again
>>
>>50488994
Rundown:

>Terrain is not made up of planets or other possible structures, but of twists and turns of land (and other things) floating in the sky via magic
>Gods have a physical presence in a giant temple with a room for each of them. Temple has specific "rules" outside of those rooms, and breaking them goes extremely poorly, even for the divine
>Magic is more common, but not necessarily in a good way. A relatively huge number of people are born as sorcerers, for example, but 99% of them wind up exploding or bursting into flames before they hit puberty
>Magical transportation combined with the layout of the world allows players and enemies to move around to different environments very quickly while still leaving the possibility of an epic journey open

As for what I'm most proud of, I think it's the freedom the setting gives players. It's huge, so it can accommodate almost any kind of backstory, which my players have exploited. I also think that the setting hits a niche I haven't seen before—the general weirdness gives my game a feeling that's far from the typical fantasy while still retaining the fantasy elements I enjoy the most.
>>
>>50486962
My paladin likes the fey so much he thinks everyone else is a fucking tard. Sure he smites, but it's because he wants some shitter fucking dead. Righteousness has jack to do with it.
>>
>>50489088
He is, actually, by saying that all Paladins can be classified by a certain tag with negative connotations to it.
>>
>>50489062
If the ore in the rocks has enough objective value, then sure. That doesn't let you extract the ore from thousands of tons of rock in an hour.
>>
>>50489106
Sounds pretty self righteous to me anon.
>>
>>50489106
Seems still righteous.
>>
>>50489108
Oh, you were right, you didn't actually get shit, man, even after 3 hours, and it wasn't that hard.

Let me rephrase him for you

If monk is weeb-fu and can only be weeb-fu (obviously negative connotations with weeb if you didn't get it), so paladins are Smitey Mcrighteousfag, Smitey used similarly to Fu (for stuff they do one being martial arts the other smite) and Mcrighteousfag used as Weeb, as the way they behave (if you missinterpret them).

I hope is easier now, and yes, you can do that with all the classes.
>>
>>50488649
Perhaps he was in the woods, starving, ate some bad mushrooms, and woke up with a talisman and no idea how he got it, then decided to lie.
>>
>>50489098
>>Hey DM can I start with a Legendary magic item at level 1?
You know, legends aren't always true, could easily be a fake, the only thing that matters to that character is that he thinks it's legendary.
>>
>>50489098
>Waterdeep isn't run by a mayor and you can't have bankrupted it
Yeah, I know, but the DM said that's what happened, so it did.

It's not my fault the DM let our winnings multiply into the billions...
>>
>>50489098
>implying you can't add rocks to your inventory

>>50489117
Rocks also contain other metals such as aluminium. Heck, there is TONNES of aluminium down there.
But nobody can extract it without some sort of magic.
Naturally occuring aluminium as a metal is rare, so it'll be worth a lot, possibly even more than gold.
Then, there are plenty of other metals that most people couldn't even dream of obtaining.

I feel the biggest stopper here is the 'finished items' requirement. You can't really call rocks a finished item, but you also could call it a finished item. But not really. Unless you're a filthy druid.

You could just use the core of the planet for resources, not like there's any range restriction.
>>
>>50489159
Don't bother, he's pretty slow.
>>
>>50485964
>What tabaxi characters have you seen so far?
my tabaxi character is a swashbuckler/wild magic sorcerer.

booming blade is fun
>>
File: 8338773.jpg (2MB, 4284x2856px) Image search: [Google]
8338773.jpg
2MB, 4284x2856px
>>50489131
>>50489145
On what planet is killing something that's in your way morally right or justifiable? Hell, what kind of person who adores THESE assholes is righteous at all?
>>
How do I keep my companion alive as revised ranger?

I'm planning to play one but the wolf has 23 hp and 17 ac at level 5, which is quite low.
>>
>>50486023
So it's a tribute to David Bowie
>>
>>50489177
Sight seems like a reasonable restriction. It seems like you're angry people found a fun feature and are taking it to absurd extremes in order to make them seem silly.

Which is silly. The only one who seems silly here is you silly.
>>
>>50489226
You have yet to see true anger.

True anger is when something ridiculous is called RAI.

Such a rage is only quelled by sapping away the 'fun' of all over sentient beings engaged int he same hobby.
>>
>>50488137
There's a pretty clear porblem mate, blackbeard used like 12 pistols and just threw them on the ground instead of reloading, other than cash what would stop your players from using these big openers almost every round?
>>
>>50489220
If they die just ritual them back
>>50489226
>Sight seems like a reasonable restriction
I think you mean in your possession and within reach
>>
>>50488367
To be honest ranger looks way more appropriate, ranger's got survival fluff up the ass.
>>
>>50489220
Don't use him as a tank. Keep him close to you readying actions to bite any nigga who gets close.
Or team up together and focus fire any stragglers.

Don't just thrust them into melee thinking they'll be okay.

That said, I only have monsters target my revised rangers companion whenever it's the only thing next to the monster or it just dealt a shit load of damage from a lucky role. Then it might grab the monster's attention. Your DM shouldn't go out of their way to attack it unless they're kind of a dick. Telling it to run into the middle of the fray is kind of asking for it though.
>>
Question that I don't think there's a RAW answer to: if I'm a 14th level abjuration wizard/level 3 cleric, and I cast warding bond on an ally, is the damage I take when my ally takes damage considered spell damage?
>>
>>50489285
Definitely not possession. Near you sure, but not possession.
>>
>>50489271
Sounds like reaper.
Not that anon but I'd probably do something like have a pretty shit to-hit.

Or I'd follow Matt Mercer's rules for firearms in his gunslinger fighter archetype. Seems to work reasonably well.
>>
>>50489291
I want to ride it though... it's the only way to make a mount character feasible in 5e...
>>
>>50489304
I believe RAW is 'if it's in the spell list and it deals damage to you, it is is spell damage'

Warding bond deals damage to you and it's in the spell list.

Other things may or may not qualify as spells, but if it's in the spell list it's definitely a spell.
>>
>>50489304
I say no. Doesn't seem like RAI anyway.
RAW you take damage equal to half of what your ally took essentially (it grants them resistance right? don't have my book on me)
>>
>>50489304
That's pretty tricky. I would assume RAI it would not apply to the Abjuration feature since the spell itself already gives resistance to all damage types, so resisting it again is probably not OK.
>>
>>50489318
Definitely possession
>>50489304
It isn't reduced no
>>
>>50489359

There's plenty of reasonable mount options. Such as a polearm master riding a wild shaped druid.
>>
>>50489304
Warding Bond is a spell.
It deals damage to you.
Pretty clear that it's RAW spell damage, though questionable if it's RAI.

Stacking resistances so you take half of half damage is very likely not RAI, but is technically RAW unless there's a footnote that does't come up when I control-f things.
>>
>>50489381
> implying a druid player would let you do that
Why should I play as someone mount when I can wreck thing as a giant octopus
>>
>>50489359
In that case your DM should have monsters first targeting the guy on the back of the wolf anyway, in my opinion.

But then again, revised ranger does 1 attack while the pet basically gets 2. So perhaps it would make more sense to attack the rabid wolf.

My suggestion would be to talk to your DM and ask if he'd allow you to get barding for your wolf. Then it would be a question of if you're allowed to still add your prof to its AC even after you give it better armor.
>>
>>50489401

Do both
>>
>>50489304
>>50489382

It seems that the ambiguity comes from the lack of damage type associated with the shared damage. RAW, you cannot stack resistances that apply to the same damage *type* (PHB p. 107). I'd say the shared damage is of the same type as the original target took, which would disallow the resistance stacking RAW.
>>
>>50489363
>RAW you take damage equal to half of what your ally took essentially (it grants them resistance right? don't have my book on me)

I worded that wrong. I meant you and your ally both shared the damage equally. Meaning you both take half from the attack dealt to your ally.
>>
>>50489304
Just don't be a shithead and try to reduce split damage to a number less than the original by saying "but I have (spell resistance) or (resistance to whatever element is supposed to be magically jumping up my butt)". That's clearly not what anyone had in mind. Damage-sharing effects aren't meant to cheese points of damage into the void by shaving off decimals or other goofy spell interactions.
>>
>>50489381
Make sure the druid takes sentinel.
>>
>>50489373
>>50489363
>>50489374
>>50489382
I think this speaks to resistance itself as a concept RAI, but I'm still left in the dark as to RAW for the Spell Resistance feature. Though >>50489382 and >>50489360 don't sound terribly far fetched.

I'm inclined to believe it is the spell itself that is dealing damage to you. The orc may hit your ally with the axe, but it's not the axe that's actually hurting you, it's your warding bond spell that is absorbing some of the axe's force that is hurting you.
>>
>>50489424
That's not correct. The spell says "Also, each time it takes damage, you take the same amount of damage." So however much damage the original target took (after the resistance), you take the same amount as well. Unless you meant the resistance factor is the splitting of damage, in which case I think you're right.
>>
>>50489442
Sorry - this
http://www.sageadvice.eu/2014/11/04/warding-bond/
>>
>>50489419
The best and only intelligent way to handle it is this:
The original target of the attack applies any resistances, if any, to the damage. Half of the remainder goes to the Warding Bond caster, and cannot be mitigated in any way.
>>
>>50487902

Cool story bro, now do Mythos creatures and dinosaurs.
>>
>>50489452
>>
>>50489442
So you like the two posts that fit your idea. Sick confirmation bias, bro.

Anyway >>50489432 and >>50489419
Don't be a shit head
>>
>>50489447
Yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry, I've been programming the past few hours and my brain is a little fried.
>>
>>50489459
>the one opportunity for Jeremy Crawford to not be a dumbass and he casts Be A Dumbass Casterfaggot with a fifth level slot
Unsurprising.
>>
>>50489419
Woops, meant page 197

Fucking blurry pdf
>>
>>50489462
No, that's just how I lean toward it working - I don't know if it actually does work that way.

This gives a little precedence toward resistance as a concept itself toward the damage, does it not?
>>
>>50489482
I don't think it's terribly troubling.
You're reducing 100% damage taken to 75% damage taken after all.
>>
File: 14659832.jpg (91KB, 662x660px) Image search: [Google]
14659832.jpg
91KB, 662x660px
>>50488716
Here you go senpai.

pdf covers costs and building times for most buildings.

DM can increase price appropriately for prime real estate in Waterdeep

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwF09f1afXWlMlhlVUozZGY2RGM/view
>>
>>50489488
https://twitter.com/JeremyECrawford/status/804138582734557184

They're coming for you.
>>
>>50489442
Think of it like this:

The damage is not shared, but instead, one person is granted resistance and then the user of the spell is damaged by the spell proportional to the damage taken.

If the damage was an odd number, it deals 1 less damage. That's not really 'sharing damage'.

So for RAW it's really that instead of saying 'you share the damage between you' they said 'one person gets resistance, and damage they take is also dealt to the caster through this spell'.
>>
>>50488218

Not formalized, no.
>>
>>50489522
I agree with this. It's resisted by the original target and then the damage is duplicated onto the one who casted Warding Bond. Since the damage has already been resisted, it can't be resisted again.
>>
>>50489521
I don't get it

>>50489522
That's what I lean toward. I'd still like hard confirmation on this though. Might tweet Crawford some time.
>>
>>50489271

Well, I'm thinking that you can only have 1 pistol out per action unless you took the Dual-Wielding feat, so in the higher levels it might well be that you're missing out on better DPR when you start getting the multi-attacks.

At least, that's what I'm thinking. I've no problem if they want a brace of 12 pistols with that in mind. I could also have something akin to misfires as well that ruin the pistols if they roll a 1 to hit, or maybe I can just make pistols *that* rare or expensive.

Does that seem reasonable?
>>
>>50488218
I usually say if players haven't rested for 24 hours they will take a level.
>>
>>50489508
>Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.
Global rule 13
>>
File: 1453022518389.gif (2MB, 240x220px) Image search: [Google]
1453022518389.gif
2MB, 240x220px
>>50489521
>Your players face when the enemies ignore the tank and go straight for the back line
>>
>>50489547
It's not the same damage source. One is caused by the orc axe on the ally, while the other is caused by the spell on the caster.
>>
File: 1474871089137.gif (1MB, 296x160px) Image search: [Google]
1474871089137.gif
1MB, 296x160px
>>50489558
Literally just posting random images on my desktop senpai. Why are you mad?
>>
Where is lighthouse guy, your ideas were weird but cool.
>>
>>50489558
Dear Lord it's obnoxious to believe autists like you share one of my hobbies.
>>
File: thoul.gif (59KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
thoul.gif
59KB, 300x360px
So. All this stuff in Volo's, and somehow they couldn't be arsed to bring back Thouls despite dedicating plenty of space to Hobgoblin variants.
The hell?
>>
>>50489581
you're on /tg/. You are the autism.
>>
>>50489590
I don't want people banned for posting things I don't like a single time.

There's autism, and then there's *a u t i s m*
>>
>>50489600
>single time
That is the same chick as the asuka and mai cosplay above. Dude has avatarfagged that cosplayer in several 5egs.
>>
>>50489616
I neither know nor care, since posting similar images across different threads and not *acting* as if you're what you're posting isn't avatarposting. I really don't get it. Are your feelings hurt?
Jesus Christ - so many people just love to bitch and moan and act passive aggressively.
>>
File: 1448445087439.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448445087439.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>50489616
>He doesn't love Asuka

Ask me how I know you're new?
>>
>>50489616
So hunt him down and shoot him if it bothers you so much. Jesus fucking christ, people today are such pussies.
>>
>>50485964
Dunno how much a tabaxi runs, but my PF char (don't worry, game is pretty ok because only T4-T2 classes are allowed and there're some fixes on CMD) right now runs at 500 kmph without magic items, and spending mythic points can even reach mach 1 for 1 hour per day. Gimmick as fuck, like all the PCs in this game, but is kinda cool, so sad it factors nothing on defense/attack
>>
>>50489674
Asuka is best girl, avatarfagging is worst anon.

>>50489661
What are you doing right now?
>>
>>50489689
Bitching at you about bitching, because fuck bitching bitchers, you need to be bitched at until you stop bitching you little bitch.
>>
>>50489556
Sounds fair. I do the same for lack of food and water.

They just fall asleep before they die. Doesn't help with lack of food or water.
>>
>>50489503
Or are you? Once again, Crawford has failed to be specific and just raised another question, without really answering the original one. This is what he does.

Orc hits FighterRalph for 40 damage with a greataxe. ClericSam has Warding Bond cast.
Under ordinary conditions, Fighter takes 20 damage and Cleric takes 20 damage.

If Fighter has Slashing resistance and takes 20 damage, and Cleric takes 20 as well, can Cleric reduce that 20 by means of spell damage resistance (if one can figure out the type of damage Warding Bond would do) or by having Slashing resistance himself?

Because Crawford says "resistances don't stack", but then he hears "separate instances of damage?" and doesn't answer yes/no, but does say that the Cleric's resistance does something because there's nothing in the book that says it doesn't. So the whole fucking mess is right back on because who the fuck knows if this is two instances of damage or not, what the typing is, and who/what it's coming from if anywhere.
>>
>>50489706
Well I am going to bitch about your bitching until you stop bitching, so strap in I guess.
>>
>>50489727
It's cute how you think that Sage Advice actually answers meaningful rules questions.
>>
>>50489727
The fighter takes 20 and the cleric takes 10.
>>
>>50489727
He's ambiguous and it's annoying, yes, but it's not unclear how he's actually ruling in this case.

What do you mean "oh you again" though? I've never talked about this before ever.
>>
>>50489727
He's the kind of guy who is A-OK with Cone of Cold Horse but has a problem with you drawing two daggers at once
And /5eg/ wants us to think Mearls is the faggot for saying "that non optimal thing you want to do for fun doesnt break anything so enjoy"
>>
File: fukn bich.jpg (95KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
fukn bich.jpg
95KB, 400x300px
>>50489739
The first bitch is the biggest bitch, you big fat bitch.
Talk about *GAEMS*.
>>
>>50489755
i said "or are you [reducing 100% to 75%]? crawford is a faggot again."
>>
>>50489771
The best way to shut down bitching is to stop responding and giving the bitcher something to respond to with their bitching. So here I am bitching back.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (54KB, 491x411px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
54KB, 491x411px
>>50488218
>>50489556
>>50489713
Going without sleep is one of the reasons for a Con check.

I'd probably set the DC at like 13, no exhaustion on pass.Increasing it every night.
>>
>>50489779
I swear it said "oh you again" before. Spacial distortions and shit.
I think you are though.

>>50489788
What a bitch.
>>
Can you fuckers stop being this autistic.

This is not a question.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>50489797
>>
Can you stop being a faggot and talk about games.

This is not a question.
>>
File: 1476315964002.jpg (139KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476315964002.jpg
139KB, 685x1024px
So what snacks do your characters eat?

Basic rations are just jerky and water. All vegetables and fruit are too perishable.
>>
>>50485964
anyone know a good town generator?
>>
>>50489831
MS paint is pretty good
>>
>>50488137
depending on how common firearms are in your setting, you can do one of two things

A. have them basically be reskined crossbows. same stats, everything. this is for a campaign where firearms would be more common.

B. have firearms be rare, magical loot. this is better for setting where firearms are rarer.

i personally wouldn't create whole new weapons for firearms just because it would be nightmare to balance. as >>50489271 , what you're doing is very exploitable.
>>
File: 8e6a5cded2472d5e1d62a710ef81bf3e.jpg (236KB, 1045x1500px) Image search: [Google]
8e6a5cded2472d5e1d62a710ef81bf3e.jpg
236KB, 1045x1500px
>>50489830
"Repossessed" sweet rolls
>>
>>50489830
You can dry fruit. You can pickle veg.
>>
>>50489830
>all vegetables and fruit are too perishable

Dried fruits can easily last long enough to go in a ration.
>>
>>50489830
>too perishable

Correct answer is to play a character with Ray of Frost. Have cold storage wherever you go.
>>
>>50489887
Yeah, there's a reason most trail mixes have dried fruits in em.

That's more or less what rations are, isn't it? Trail mix + jerky?
>>
>>50489830
Coffee
http://www.melitta.com/en/History-1653.html
>East African tribes would grind the coffee cherries together, mixing the results into a paste with animal fat. Rolled into little balls, the mixture was said to give warriors much-needed energy for battle.
>>
>>50489945
>Coffee

Maybe in an Arabian setting.

Doubt it exists in the frozen wastes of the Sword Coast
>>
>>50489987
Thats why you gotta eat dried yaks blood like tibetans.
>>
>>50489917

And that reason is "fiber." Trust me on that one.
>>
>>50489987
You realize the Sword Coast ends in Amn, which is Spain, right?
>>
>>50489850

As I replied to that chum, I'm fine with people having a brace of pistols, it just means I have to think about what that could mean mechanically.
>>
>>50489987
Only the north is frozen, and, more importantly, it's a coast; they can get stuff from other places.
>>
>>50489895
Gentle Repose is a ritual. You can store all the fresh meat you carry.
>>
File: 1479957479677.jpg (31KB, 467x467px) Image search: [Google]
1479957479677.jpg
31KB, 467x467px
>>50490077
>>
Hey guys, I'm making another player race in my campaign; nothing fancy, just evil limber fellows from the Shadowfell. I was wondering what you think to the following:

Wisdom +1
Dex+2
Planebound: Must make a DC 10 Charisma save every 24 hours they are on a plane that isn't the Shadowfell. If failed, then they are immediately drawn back to it. They automatically fail this if in the Feywild.
Darkness Can cast the 2nd level spell Darkness at its basic level once per long rest. (Can see through this Darkness with its darkvision.)
Darkvision to an unlimited range.

What do y'all think?
>>
>>50490101
>Planebound: Must make a DC 10 Charisma save every 24 hours they are on a plane that isn't the Shadowfell. If failed, then they are immediately drawn back to it. They automatically fail this if in the Feywild.
>>
>>50490101
So, uh, what's your plan when someone fails this check and is separated from the party?
>>
>>50490101
Getting sucked back into the shadowfell makes no sense for PCs. What are they supposed to do seperated from the party at that point?
>>
>>50490101
Weak as ballz.
You don't have to put a racial mechanic like that planebound thing on them - just put that in the fluff text of the race.
>>
Be an adventuring party that lives off the land, defeating monsters and eating them, like the based characters in Dungeon Meshi.
>>
>>50490131
Yeah, who the hell wants to play a character that risks getting nothing done during an entire day because of a con save failure.
>>
>>50490101
Just play an elf and be just as good without the dumb shadowfell nonsense.
>>
>>50490153
WTF are you talking about?
>>
>>50490131
>>50490124

There's a magic thing these peeps're generally given to prevent that if going beyond their plane for an extended amount of time.
>>
>>50490033
Nah, Amn is more like the Ottoman empire.
>>
>>50490189
Purge when?
>>
>>50490204
Did you miss the memo? We're supposed to like Turks now.
>>
>>50490204
Cyric and Shar are quite popular, and it's secretly controlled by the Shadow Thieves.
>>
>>50490176
Then whats the fucking point of including it in the racial traits
>>
>>50490235

Because it might come off at some point so it's a big deal?
>>
>>50490253
And that will only ever be when the DM wants it

So either never or when the DM wants the party to go to shadowfell

why not just sens them to shadowfell
>>
File: dead-roach.jpg (295KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dead-roach.jpg
295KB, 1600x1200px
>>50490220
>>50490189
>Turk
>>
File: sh.jpg (74KB, 400x663px) Image search: [Google]
sh.jpg
74KB, 400x663px
>>50490220
Weep for Europe should Turkey ever become part of the EU.

>>50490225
Shar is mai waifu. She is a good waifu.
>>
>>50490253
It's dumb to put getting sucked into the shadowfel as a racial feature since no one would want to choose to play as this race without knowing they are going to get a DM fiat plot coupon that negates it. They could just play as a Wood elf or Drow and get even more racial features without any drawback.
>>
>>50490220
>>50490282
>>50490291
Turk chicks are amazing.
>>
>>50490291
Tell me of what you've lost?
>>
File: PolearmMaster.jpg (198KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
PolearmMaster.jpg
198KB, 1000x667px
What's /5eg/'s opinion on the Inheritor background?
>>
>>50490271

You could make the same argument for Drow.

>>50490293

So what racial features do you think would make the risk worth it?
>>
>>50490101
it's garbage
>>
>>50490338
Pretty gud, like most of the SCAG backgrounds.
>>
>>50490305
It's pretty amazing to be resistant to radiation, I agree

>>50490317
Shar's not that bad so long as you don't fuck up.

>>50490338
Good. They need to errata it though. Literally just that one line in that whole book.
>>
>>50490349
How about instead of making it a racial feature, just have some god put a curse on the player. It serves the same function as a DM fiat to yank them to the Shadowfell without trying to pass it off as an inherent feature of a shitty homebrew.
>>
>>50490338
A background is a background, I guess it gives you a little more flexibility with special starting equipment.
>>
>>50490349
I dunno, you tell me, what kind of creatures exist in the shadowfel in your homebrew world? Do they exist in societies and become adventurers of various alignments? It's fine if in the lore you wrote that they are unsummoned back to the shadowfel after traveling to the material plane, but you'd have to consider how that would affect party dynamics. Notice none of the canon races have anything quite so jarring as planar travel built in.

I think you'd be fine reskinning drow or typhlings as shadow beast people and call it a day.
>>
>friend is a paladin blood elf
>i'm a human vampire slayer with a whip
>were both imprisoned in a slave camp
>break out
>run into dark elf town
>we get recruited by a matriarch to slay the other matriarch for political dominance in the city
>we go to the other tower to slay the other woman
>we sneak in, tell the matriarchs guards at her chambers that we are deliverymen
>roll a 17 / 20
>they believe it
>"Hello! we have come to deliver a package"
>i pull out my bow and put an ogre dick, which we so happened to cut off of an ogre before we entered the city, he attacked us so we cut off his dick, on the arrow
>"would you like it hard, or soft?"
>i shoot said arrow
>natural 1
>it fails
>immediately say "Haha! How did you like my joke? You see, I'm a jester and that was my party trick."
>natural 20 for a charisma check
>My friend and I plus our Dungeon master are laughing so hard, we're crying and we cant breathe
>she believes it, but still tries to kill me anyway for being a man
>next thing you know she is on the ground tied up with my whip, my friend and i are beating her senseless.
>as a final act, i get the dick-arrow and shove it into her mouth and kill her
>i shoot a window with an arrow and me and my friend book the FUCK out of there
>>
>>50490437
>using a whip in 5e
To what end?
>>
>>50490437
Degenerate
>>
>>50490437
Sounds magical.
>>
File: question mark.jpg (42KB, 712x712px) Image search: [Google]
question mark.jpg
42KB, 712x712px
So I want to put together a new class for my setting. A geomancer of sorts, but not sure how to go about it. I mean I could look to the old 3/3.5 geomancer prestige class for inspiration, and I do like the class. Maybe some sort of Arcane class that has a spattering of divine spells thrown in, and the paths making the caster slowly part beast or part elemental.
>>
>>50490541
Just make a sorcerer/druid archetype bruh.
>>
>>50488367

Your backstory sounds more ranger than Barbarian.
>>
>>50490541
Making a new class in 5e will almost never be the solution. Can't it fit any existing class ?
>>
File: 14586755672331.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
14586755672331.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>50490437
Ogre dicks aren't aerodynamic enough to be shot with an arrow.

>nat 20 for charisma check

But nat 20s on ability rolls mean nothing.
>>
>>50490541
Sounds like a druid.
>>
Sucks that the two classes I most care about archetypes for - sorcerer and warlock - are toward the end of the UA archetype release cycle.

Feelsbadman.
>>
>>50490456
Castlevania references?
>>
>>50490595
>>50490595
>>50490595
>>50490595

New thread
>>
>>50490549
>>50490553
>>50490570

well see this class also steps on the toes of those classes sort of.

since i been playing since before 2000, I'm remember well the elemental savant prestige classs, which turned the caster (usually arcane but could go cleric with the proper domain requirement) into an elemental. And when I say part beast, I don't mean like the druid shapeshifting into a full beast, the old geomancer class gave you a little bit of beast here and there. Like you could constrict like a snake, get a camel's hump, grow a crocodile mouth, and so on. That portion is closer to a totem barbarian.

http://www.realmshelps.net/charbuild/classes/prestige/general/geomancer.shtml how it was
>>
>>50490636
You can do that with an archetype though.
>>
>>50489582
The Thoul was already in 4e, and that's not what the fans want.
>>
>>50490101

It's staggeringly weak and its main mechanic makes no sense.

On the plus side, at least you managed to find new and innovative ways to fuck up a homebrew.
>>
>>50490338

I think it's a solid enough idea with a not so great execution thanks to an inherent balance flaw. The point is to get an item stupid good enough to be a plot point but not stupid good enough to be unbalancing. That's a very specific level of good and I don't think most tables find it.
Thread posts: 378
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.